Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Dog Who Saved Christmas(妙狗拯救圣诞节)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Dog Who Saved Christmas(妙狗拯救圣诞节)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:妙狗拯救圣诞节
英文名称:The Dog Who Saved Christmas
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Oh, boy 朋友
[00:30] Yeah, it’s Christmastime again 圣诞节又到了
[00:32] Let all your good cheer in 大声欢呼吧
[00:34] It’s Christmastime, it’s Christmastime again 圣诞节又来临了
[00:40] The stockings are hung and the tree is trimmed 挂起袜子 修剪圣诞树
[00:43] Sounds of the season are ringing on in… 节日的歌声响起…
[00:45] Ah, Christmas… My favorite time of year. 圣诞 一年里我最喜爱的时光
[00:49] Giant red bows and garlands everywhere, 巨大红色蝴蝶结和花环到处可见
[00:53] All those presents and families spending more time together. 每个家庭都有更长时间团聚 分享礼物
[00:56] You can almost smell the magic in the air, 你几乎能感到散布在空气中的魔法
[00:59] Although it isn’t always easy, 但并非对所有的人来说都是如此
[01:02] Especially when you’re a dog. 尤其当你是条狗时
[01:04] That’s me. My name’s Zeus. 这就是我 宙斯
[01:07] Dashing through the snow 雪花中飞奔
[01:10] In a one-horse open sleigh 乘着独马雪橇
[01:12] O’er the hills we go 翻越群山
[01:15] Laughing all the way 一路谈笑
[01:18] Bells on bobtails ring 雪橇的铃声响起
[01:21] Making spirits bright 让精神更抖擞
[01:23] What fun it is to ride and sing… 乘着雪橇 放声歌唱 如此有趣
[01:27] I’ve had about all I can take here on these streets. 我把街上能拿的东西都带到这
[01:31] I think I’m gonna turn myself in to the dog catcher. 我准备找捕狗人自投罗网
[01:33] Hey, at least I can get three square meals on the inside. 至少里面有3餐保障
[01:41] Hey, boys, what’s happening? 朋友们 你们好吗
[01:43] Look at what we got here, fellows… A newbie. 伙计们 瞧 一个新来的
[01:45] My name’s Zeus, like the Greek god. 我名叫宙斯 就像希腊之神
[01:47] Well, a fancy name for a street dog. 对流浪狗来说 是个花哨的名字
[01:50] Yeah, a fancy name. 花哨的名字
[01:54] You’re going to be here for a long time, 你在这会待很久
[01:56] So I suggest you find things to occupy yourself with. 因此我建议你找点东西消磨时间
[02:00] Don’t worry about me, sweetie. 别担心 小可爱
[02:01] I’ll be fine. I used to be a cop. 我会没事的 我曾是警犬
[02:02] Yeah, right. 是吗
[02:03] I used to save people’s lives for a living. 我常挽救人们的性命
[02:05] Really? Tell us, tell us. 真的? 和我们讲讲
[02:08] One time I rescued this steel mill worker from a fiery inferno. 我曾在炼狱般炎热的工厂救了个炼钢工人
[02:14] And he told me… 他对我说
[02:16] Thank you. Thank you. You saved my life. 谢谢 你救了我的命
[02:20] So what are you doing here then? 那你来这做什么
[02:22] That’s a long story. 说来话长
[02:24] I’m just waiting for a family to take me home and give me a chance. 我只是在等待融入家庭幸福生活
[02:27] Oh, sure, 当然
[02:29] My new owner is gonna ride in on his white horse 新主人会骑着白马
[02:32] And whisk me away to a place 把我带到神奇的地方
[02:33] where milk-bones are gold-plated. 那里有镀金盘子乘装的牛奶骨头
[02:38] That’s a good one. 想法很好
[02:39] What’s so funny? 有什么好笑的
[02:40] There’s gotta be somebody out there who will take me home. 肯定会有人领养我的
[02:53] Tannenbaum and mangers 泰尼鲍姆树 马槽
[02:57] And mistletoe 还有槲寄生树
[03:03] Jingle bells and sleigh rides 乘着雪橇 听着铃声
[03:07] Across the snow 穿越雪地
[03:14] Christmastime is here 圣诞节里
[03:18] And to everyone good cheer 欢天喜地
[03:22] It’s a beautiful 这是
[03:27] Time of the year 一年里美好的时光
[03:34] Merry christmas to all you 祝所有人圣诞快乐
[03:39] Girls and boys 男孩女孩们
[03:43] If you all stay cool 只要乖乖听话
[03:47] You just might get your favorite toys 就会得到心爱的玩具
[03:53] Merry christmas 圣诞快乐
[03:58] Good will to everyone 祝大家万事顺利
[04:03] Why don’t we smile on each other? 我们为何不微笑待人
[04:08] Why don’t we have a little fun? 为何不放松一下
[04:26] Hello. 喂
[04:27] I’m here. Is the coast clear? 我到了 家里没人吗
[04:29] Oh, uh, yeah. Donna Jamieson 恩 唐娜・杰梅生
[04:32] Is dropping off the kids any second, so get your butt in here. 可能随时送孩子们来 你快进来
[04:34] Okay, I’m gonna need some backup, honey. 好 我需要点帮助 亲爱的
[04:37] Um, okay. 好
[04:39] Okay, I’ll be right out. Bye. 好 我马上出来 拜
[04:49] I’m coming. I’m coming. 来了 来了
[04:58] I can take more. 我能再拿点
[05:00] – Okay. – Got it? -好 -抱稳没
[05:04] Come on, come on. 快 快
[05:08] Honey, I am so excited for our first christmas in the new house. 亲爱的 第一次在新房过圣诞我真兴奋
[05:12] – I know. – The kids are just gonna love it. -我知道 -孩子们肯定会喜欢
[05:15] I know. It’s gonna be so much better than last year 我知道 比去年强多了
[05:17] – When we went to your aunt Jean’s. – Oh, well, that was… -我们什么时候去珍阿姨家 -大概…
[05:19] Oh oh oh. Okay okay. 小心
[05:21] Hurry hurry. 快点
[05:23] Come on. 来
[05:27] I hope these aren’t breakable. 希望这些是防摔的
[05:30] Okay. 好了
[05:37] Come on, hurry hurry hurry. 速度 快
[05:56] – Bye-Bye. – Merry christmas. Bye. -拜拜 -圣诞快乐 拜
[05:58] Merry christmas. Tell your mom I said hi. 圣诞快乐 替我向你妈问好
[05:59] – Will do. Merry christmas. – Bye. -好的 圣诞快乐 -拜
[06:09] Hey, my little elves. What’s going on? 我的小精灵们 还好吗
[06:13] – Guess what Ricky Jamieson said. – What’s that? -猜瑞奇・杰梅生说了什么 -什么
[06:15] What’s up with your back? 你背怎么了
[06:17] Oh, uh, you know, sciatica… 是…坐骨神经痛
[06:20] Christmas sciatica. 圣诞性坐骨神经痛
[06:21] Christmas what-aca? 圣诞什么?
[06:23] Sciatica, honey. 坐骨神经痛 宝贝
[06:25] It’s a real ailment. 是种慢性病痛
[06:28] Hey, isn’t that Ricky Jamieson out there? 外面那个是瑞奇・杰梅生吗?
[06:35] – What do you mean? – Yeah. -什么意思 -是啊
[06:38] Uh, I don’t know. I don’t know what I meant. 不知道 我不知道什么意思
[06:40] Hey, it’s a Christmas miracle. Your back is all better, daddy. 真是圣诞奇迹 你背好多了 爸爸
[06:44] What’s that, honey? Oh, no no, I’m still hurt. 说什么 宝贝 不 不 还在疼
[06:47] I’m gonna go take a nap. 我要去小睡下
[06:49] Hey, why don’t you kids, you know, go make some egg-nog or something? 你俩可以去弄点蛋诺饮料什么的
[06:54] Okay? 好吗
[06:58] You know where the stuff is, right… 你们知道做蛋诺的
[07:02] For the egg-nog? 配料在哪儿吗
[07:05] Okay. 好吧
[07:14] Pull up right here. 就停这
[07:19] Bingo. 就是它
[07:21] That beauty right there 那漂亮的房子
[07:24] Looks like a victorian mansion. 看起就像维多利亚大厦
[07:26] Looks like a giant dollhouse. 像巨大的玩具屋
[07:29] That beauty right there is going to be our last one. 这就是我们最后的生意
[07:32] Forever? 今生最后的?
[07:33] On this block, you idiot. 是这小区 白痴
[07:36] What happened to the rule we had… 我们不是定有规矩
[07:37] We couldn’t hit two houses on the same block? 不在同个小区打劫2家房子
[07:39] Forget I ever said it. 忘掉我以前说的
[07:41] A beauty like that… Rules are made to be broken. 对这种漂亮房子 规矩就该打破
[07:45] Okay. 好
[07:52] George, we really need to get that chandelier in the foyer fixed. 乔治 我们真得把前厅吊灯修好
[07:56] I don’t think that it’s safe hanging tied the way it is. 我觉得它这样挂着不安全
[07:58] It’s perfectly safe the way it is, honey. 绝对安全 亲爱的
[08:00] But I’ll take a look at it after the holidays. 不过节日后我会检查下
[08:05] 328 Red Maple? 红枫路328号?
[08:08] 328 Red Maple? 红枫路328号?
[08:10] Honey, isn’t that the Johnsons’ house? 亲爱的 那不是约翰逊家吗
[08:13] Yeah. 是的
[08:14] They were robbed. 他们被打劫了
[08:15] You’re kidding. 你开玩笑吧
[08:17] No, and this is the second time on this block in a month. 不 这是小区一个月内的第2次劫案
[08:20] That’s it, George. We have to get that alarm, 知道了 乔治 咱们得小心了
[08:22] Especially with Christmas coming. 尤其马上就圣诞了
[08:24] Hey, we should get a dog for Christmas… a watchdog. 我觉得我们该养条狗过圣诞 看门狗
[08:27] A dog! 一条狗
[08:28] Daddy, can we? 爸爸 行吗
[08:30] I think it’s a great idea, sweetheart. 我想这是个好主意 宝贝
[08:33] What do you think, hon? 你觉得怎么样 亲爱的
[08:35] We have already talked about this, George. 我们谈过这问题 乔治
[08:37] I barely have enough time as it is, since I went back to work. 我回去上班后 就没什么时间了
[08:41] Back to work? Honey, you’re a seamstress 回去上班? 亲爱的 你是裁缝
[08:43] And you work here at home. I mean, what’s the big deal? 你在家工作 我指这有什么区别
[08:46] I am a costume maker and it is a big deal. 我是戏服制作师 这就是区别
[08:49] How am I gonna take care of a dog 新年夜前我要织好15副假发
[08:51] When I have 15 wigs to weave before new year’s eve? 还怎么能照看狗
[08:54] I could walk him and feed him before I go to work in the morning. 早上上班前我可以遛狗 喂食
[08:57] And then when I come home for lunch I could check on him. 晚上回家吃完饭后我也可以照看它
[09:00] Plus, I could, you know, weave some of those wigs with you. 而且 我可以和你一起织假发
[09:05] I don’t know, George. It’s a new house 我不知道 乔治 这是新家
[09:08] And dogs are messy and they chew things. 狗爱捣乱又乱咬东西
[09:11] If we’re gonna get a pet, we should get a cat, 如果要养宠物 考虑到我们现在的老鼠问题
[09:13] With this mouse problem we’re having. 我们该养猫
[09:15] -Oh, no. – That’s not good. -不 -这可不妙
[09:18] Yeah, but mom, we want a dog for Christmas. 但是 妈 我们圣诞想要狗
[09:20] Yeah, a big fluffy dog with long blond hair and floppy ears. 恩 有金色蓬松长毛和松软耳朵的大狗
[09:24] – Come on, mom. – Come on, mom. -拜托 妈 -拜托 妈
[09:26] Okay, we will discuss this later. 好 我们晚点再讨论
[09:28] Come on, you’re gonna miss the bus. Let’s go, let’s go. 快 你们就要错过巴士了 走吧
[09:31] – Say goodbye to your father. – Bye, daddy. -和你们父亲道别 -拜 爸爸
[09:33] Have a good day, bro. 好运 老兄
[09:36] I’ll help you get your jacket, okay? I’ll be right out. 我帮你拿夹克 好吗 我马上出来
[09:42] Promise me you will not buy a dog 答应我 我们再次讨论前
[09:46] Before we’ve had a chance to talk about it again. 你不会去买狗
[09:48] I promise. 我答应
[09:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:47] – How are you doing? – Hey. -你好吗 -嘿
[10:49] – How are you doing? – Good. very good. -你好吗 -很好
[10:51] I’m George Bannister and I think I’m ready to adopt. 我叫乔治・班尼斯特 我准备领养
[10:55] Well, I’m Benny. Nice to meet you, George. 我叫班尼 很高兴见到你 乔治
[11:00] You want to adopt a dog? 你想领养狗?
[11:02] We are in the market for a watchdog. 我们要找条看门狗
[11:05] A watchdog. Well, today we’re running a special. 看门狗 今天我们有优惠
[11:09] It’s Christmas. Why not be special? 圣诞节 不该特别点吗
[11:11] You adopt one dog… You get another one for free. 领养1条 即可免费再得1条
[11:14] Oh, that’s okay. 不用了
[11:15] I think one dog’s plenty, you know. We’re good. 我觉得1条够多了 我们只要1条
[11:18] It’s a free dog. 是免费的
[11:21] Yeah, if I ever brought home two dogs, 如果我带2条狗回家
[11:23] The wife would put me in the pound. 老婆会把我关这来的
[11:26] We can use another dog around here. 我们这能用得上这种狗
[11:30] I’ll tell you what I’ll do… how about I throw in 那这样如何 我送你
[11:32] Some doggy biscuits, a rubber ball and a doggy bone? 一些狗食饼干 一个橡胶球和一根狗骨头
[11:35] Oh, that’d be great. 那太好了
[11:37] Okay, well, sign right in and I’ll bring you right around. 好 在这签字 然后我带你去看看
[11:40] Yeah, we got one. Yeah, get it ready. 有个领养人 准备下
[11:43] On, level one. 一等的
[11:44] You know, some people think those are cookies and eat them. 有些人以为这是饼干就把它们吃了
[11:48] They’re doggy biscuits. Come on. 实际上是狗食饼干 来
[11:50] That’s… 这
[11:53] That’s something else. 不是饼干啊
[11:59] Come on in. 进来
[12:00] Look, there’s somebody who can take me home, 瞧 来了个人 只要能吠一下
[12:03] If I could only bark to get his attention. 吸引注意力 他就会带我回家了
[12:05] Zeus, you’re saying you can’t even bark? 宙斯 你是说你甚至不会吠
[12:08] If you can’t bark, you ain’t got a chance. 如果你不能吠 就一点机会都没有
[12:11] The pound. 流浪狗收留所
[12:14] Isn’t it a little excessive, with the bars? 这铁栏杆太多了点吧?
[12:16] Well, it has to be, man. 必须这样 朋友
[12:18] We’ve got some of the most highly-profiled dogs 这些铁栏杆后的一些狗
[12:20] Right behind these bars. 有不良记录
[12:23] I mean, they’re mentally challenged 我是说 它们脑子里分不清
[12:25] As far as who to bite. 该咬谁
[12:27] So I separate them from the family dogs, from the good dogs. 所以我把它们和家居狗 好狗隔离开来
[12:30] Hey there. 你好
[12:31] Buck up, boys. 打起精神 大家
[12:33] One of us is going home for the holidays. 今天我们有人要回家过节了
[12:35] Oh, I hope it’s me. Please, kind sir, 希望是我 拜托 仁慈的先生
[12:38] Please take me, I beg of you. 请带我走 我乞求你
[12:41] There’s all types of dogs in here. 这什么品种都有
[12:43] You gotta know what you’re doing when you’re at the pound, man. 在这你得知道自己来干什么 朋友
[12:45] Well, I’m looking for a family dog 我要找条家居犬
[12:47] And, you know, one that’s nice but tough. 就是那种友善但凶猛的
[12:52] Tough? 凶猛?
[12:53] Well, I think I’ve got just the dog for you. 我想我们正有你想要的
[12:56] Yeah, we call this one the Bronx. What do you know about the bronx? 我们称他布朗克斯 你了解布朗克斯狗吗
[13:00] From what I know, it’s tough. 据我所知 它很凶猛
[13:02] Tough like me, tough. 像我一样 凶猛
[13:04] Well, this one… His mother was a boxer 他母亲是拳师狗
[13:07] And his daddy was a pit bull. 父亲是牛头犬
[13:09] How they got together and made a dog… I don’t know, 他们怎么走到一块 生出小狗 我不知道
[13:11] But he looks like a bulldog all in the face. 但他脸看着就像斗牛犬
[13:15] Look at him right there. Look at him… The Bronx. 看那 看看他 布朗克斯
[13:18] – The Bronx? – Yeah. -布朗克斯?(纽约市一行政区) -对
[13:20] He’s more like Staten Island. 更像史坦顿岛(纽约最不发达行政区)
[13:22] You want a beef with me? My mother’s from Staten Island. 想来一架? 我母亲就是史坦顿岛来的
[13:24] Well, come on, he’s small right now, but give him time. 拜托 他现在还小 但加以时日
[13:27] He’ll balloon into a beast in months. 数月后他会像气球那样膨胀成巨兽
[13:29] Hey, Bronkie, Bronkie! 布朗克 布朗克
[13:31] I don’t know if I have the kind of time to wait for him to balloon. 我估计我没时间等他膨胀了
[13:35] – What about that guy right there? – Yes. Great. Good choice. -那边那只如何 -太棒了 明智的选择
[13:39] That one? Oh, you want something aggressive, huh? 那只? 你是想要好斗的?
[13:41] Look at the chompers on that one. 看那嘴巴
[13:43] Look at him. Yeah, he can bite. 看着它 对 他很能咬
[13:45] He’s looking at you too. He’s ready to protect for you. 他也在看你 已经准备好保护你了
[13:47] Hey, Noodles. Come here, Noodles. 面条 过来 面条
[13:49] Noodles? 面条?
[13:51] Nah, that doesn’t sound like a watchdog to me. 不 我听那名字可不像看门狗
[13:53] Doesn’t matter what you call him. He’s aggressive. 你怎么叫他都没关系 他很好斗
[13:56] What about that one? 那只如何
[13:58] Get me out of here, please. The food’s terrible, 请带我出去 这食物糟糕
[14:00] I have no hot water, and I think I have fleas! 没有热水 我好像长虱子了
[14:02] – The quiet one in the corner? – Yeah yeah, over there in the back. -角落里沉默的那只? -恩 后面那只
[14:04] My god, that is a splitting image of the one I had when I was a kid. 老天 它让我想起了我小时候养的那只狗
[14:08] So Zeus is what you want, huh? 这么说宙斯是你想要的?
[14:10] – Zeus? – Yeah. -宙斯? -是的
[14:12] Now that’s a guard dog. 这才是只护卫狗名字
[14:14] Yeah, but if you’re a dog, you at least have to bark. 恩 但作为狗 至少要会叫
[14:17] I mean, that dog… 我意思是 那狗…
[14:18] To be honest, I’ve never heard him bark. 老实说 我从没听他叫过
[14:20] I don’t know. You know, I didn’t speak till I was six. 无所谓 我6岁前都不说话
[14:23] My mom thought I was a mute. 我妈以为我是哑巴
[14:25] Are you happy about that? 你对此开心吗
[14:27] I am now, ’cause I can speak. 现在开心 因为我能说话了
[14:29] One thing I can tell you about Zeus is 关于宙斯 我可以告诉你一件事
[14:31] He used to be a former police dog… a K-9 cop. 他曾是警犬 K-9警犬
[14:34] – Really? – Yeah. -真的? -恩
[14:36] Got a plaque, a couple awards. 得过奖章和一些奖项
[14:38] But right now he’s a quiet dog. 但现在他变沉默了
[14:41] Can I pet him? 我能领养他吗
[14:43] Why not? 当然可以
[14:46] Open up family pound, #9. We’re going in. 打开家居犬区9号 我们要进去
[14:51] Come on. 来吧
[14:52] You want me to come in with you? 你想让我跟你一起进去
[14:54] Well, come on. Move back! 进来吧 退后
[14:59] Get back. Come on, stay close to me. 过来 来吧 跟紧我
[15:04] – Is this safe? – It’s safe. It’s very safe, -这里安全吗 -安全 非常安全
[15:06] Except for that one. 除了那只
[15:07] He may make a pass on your leg right there. 它可能会抱你的腿
[15:10] Shake it off. 别管它
[15:11] Zeus, wake up, Zeus. 宙斯 醒醒 宙斯
[15:13] Hi, I’m Zeus 嗨 我是宙斯
[15:14] And believe me, the pleasure is all mine. 相信我 见到你是我的荣幸
[15:16] Hey, Zeus. How are ya, buddy? 宙斯 你好吗 伙计
[15:19] Huh? You want to come home with me, yeah? 你想跟我一起回家吗
[15:22] Do you want a nice family, yeah? 你也想拥有一个幸福的家庭吧
[15:24] Are you kidding? 你是认真的
[15:25] Does a dog pee on a fire hydrant? 狗会对着消防栓撒尿
[15:26] Does a flea itch? Does a…? 跳蚤会让人发痒
[15:28] Yeah yeah, this is the one, Benny. 是的 这就是我想要的 本尼
[15:30] All right. 好吧
[15:31] Hey, open up, okay? 把门打开 好吗
[15:33] We’re coming down. Get the papers ready for Zeus. 我们马上过来 把宙斯的文件准备好
[15:35] Yeah. 好的
[15:37] Bye, Zeus. Nice to meet you. 拜拜 宙斯 很高兴见到你
[15:40] Got room for one more? 你还要再领养一只吗
[15:42] See you later, you lucky mutt. 再见 你这幸运的小狗
[15:45] Dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh 冲破大风雪 我们坐在雪橇上
[15:49] However the rest goes, I’ll sing it anyway. 不管接下来如何 我仍然要放声高歌
[15:53] Zeus, you’re gonna love the family, buddy. 宙斯 你会喜欢你的新家的
[15:57] – I can’t wait. – Oh, yeah. -我已经迫不及待了 -是的
[15:59] Kara, my little daughter, and Ben… he’s our son. 卡萝 是我的小女儿 本 我儿子
[16:03] He’s a little older than Kara, 他比卡萝大一点
[16:04] Probably four or five years… not really sure. 大4岁还是5岁 我记不清了
[16:07] But great kids, great kids, 但都是好孩子 都是好孩子
[16:10] Dog lovers all the way, buddy. 而且一直是爱狗之人 伙计
[16:12] Sounds like my kind of people. 听起来跟我们一样
[16:13] And of course my wife Belinda… she’s awesome. 还有我老婆布兰达 她很棒
[16:17] And, oh, the apple strudel is to die for. 她做的苹果派很好吃
[16:21] Ooh, strudel… last time I had strudel I was sick for a week. 苹果派 上次我吃了之后吐了一个星期
[16:24] You’re probably gonna get into that one way or the other. 你会喜欢上他们的
[16:26] Oh, and not to mention 还有件不值一提的事
[16:29] A ginormous backyard, buddy. 我们有个很大的后院 伙计
[16:31] Oh, now you’re talking, George. Now you’re talking. 你说了 乔治 你现在正在说
[16:34] We’ll be out there playing every day. 我们每天都可以出去玩
[16:38] Gonna be great. 会很棒的
[16:39] Oh, bells on Zeus’s tail singing, making Christmas right 宙斯尾巴上的铃铛响起来
[16:43] Zeus is going home with the bannisters 宙斯回家了
[16:45] For a lovely Christmas night, hey! 在可爱的圣诞节的晚上
[17:07] Oh, Zeus, 宙斯
[17:10] One thing before we go in… 在我们进屋之前 有件事
[17:12] Belinda… a great lady. 布兰达 很棒的女士
[17:15] She just has a few things she doesn’t care for. 她只是有一些不喜欢的东西
[17:18] She doesn’t like snoring. 她不喜欢打鼾声
[17:20] She doesn’t like when you leave the toilet seat up. 她不喜欢马桶圈被翻起来
[17:23] And she definitely doesn’t like 很明显她还不喜欢
[17:24] When you chew with your mouth open. 你吃东西的时候大张着嘴
[17:25] Got it. 明白了
[17:26] Except for the whole chewing-with-your-mouth-open thing. 除了吃东西的时候大张着嘴这件事
[17:28] I don’t think I can swing that. 我想我做不到
[17:30] So as long as you don’t do anything I do, 所以只要你不做这些事
[17:32] You’re cool. She’s gonna love you. 你就没事 她会喜欢你的
[17:35] I hope so, George. I’d hate to go back to that pound. 希望如此 乔治 我讨厌回到收容所
[17:38] Okay, let’s go. 好 我们进去吧
[17:40] Hey, everybody, look what I got. 大家快来看 我带回来了什么
[17:45] – A dog! – A dog! -一只狗 -一只狗
[17:47] – A dog! – This is gonna get interesting. -一只狗 -会很有趣的
[17:50] All right, dad. 是的 老爸
[17:53] Look what we’ve got. Daddy got a dog. 看我们有什么了 爸爸带回来一只狗
[17:56] How are you doing, buddy? 你好吗 伙计
[17:57] Isn’t he great? His name is Zeus. 他很棒吧 他叫宙斯
[17:59] Zeussy? 宙茜?
[18:01] You know, like the greek god. 是的 希腊神话中的主神
[18:02] Yeah, just Zeus, honey. 是的 宙斯 亲爱的
[18:04] Hi. Can I talk to you for a minute? 我们能谈谈吗
[18:07] – Sure. – In the kitchen. -当然 -去厨房吧
[18:09] Oh, inside? Yeah. They love him already. 里面吗 是的 他们已经喜欢上他了
[18:12] – Uh-oh, it’s the kitchen talk. – That’s not good at all. -厨房里的谈话 -很不妙
[18:15] Uh, something tells me George 我想是乔治
[18:16] Forgot to clear me with the missus. 在没得到老婆同意的情况下就带我回来了
[18:18] George, you promised you wouldn’t buy a dog 乔治 你曾答应要在我们谈过之后
[18:21] Until we talked. 才会买狗的
[18:22] Yeah, and I didn’t break that promise, boy scout’s honor. 是的 我没有食言 童子军的信用
[18:24] I didn’t buy the dog. I adopted him. 狗不是买来的 我领养了他
[18:27] Oh, George. 乔治
[18:28] I know, I know, but it’s that time of the year 我知道 我知道 现在不是时候
[18:30] When you take care of the less fortunate. 不是让你同意的好时机
[18:32] He was homeless, Belinda. 他无家可归 布兰达
[18:34] And he reminded me so much of Duke 他让我不由自主地
[18:35] That I couldn’t even resist. 想起了公爵
[18:36] I know that you had to put your childhood dog to sleep 我知道你必须杀掉你童年时候的狗
[18:39] And you have been traumatized ever since. 让你的心理受到了创伤
[18:41] I’m not traumatized. 我才没有受到创伤
[18:42] And don’t make it out to be more than what it is. 还是别扯太远了
[18:44] The kids wanted a dog, so I just thought… 孩子们想要一只狗 所以我想
[18:46] Exactly. You thought. 是的 你想
[18:48] You completely disregarded what I said. 你完全不管我说的话
[18:50] This is about the protection of our home, 这关系到我们全家的安全
[18:53] Not about you making up for some childhood loss. 不是补偿你童年时候所失去的
[18:58] That hurt. 那样说让人很伤心
[19:00] For your information, 只是让你知道
[19:02] I am thinking about the protection of our home. 我一直都在思考我们家的安全
[19:04] Oh, you are? 是吗
[19:05] He is a certified, 事实证明
[19:07] Award-winning k-9 police dog. 他是一只优秀的k-9警犬
[19:11] k-9 A k-9?
[19:13] The most highly-trained dogs 这个星球上被训练的最好的
[19:15] And the most intelligent dogs on the planet. 最聪明的狗
[19:16] He’s the ultimate watchdog, and we have one. 他是最后一只看门狗 现在属于我们
[19:22] What? 怎么了
[19:24] I don’t know, George. 我不知道 乔治
[19:26] It just seems like an alarm 似乎用报警器
[19:27] Would be so much safer and easier. 更安全 更简单
[19:30] All right, Belinda, trust me, okay? 好了 布兰达 相信我 好吗
[19:32] These k-9s are so highly trained, K-9级的狗都是经过严格训练的
[19:34] They’re practically self-sufficient. 它们有很强的自律性
[19:36] And as far as security, 而且就安全性而言
[19:38] They are notorious for being the most toughest, 他们因为太过凶恶而声名狼藉
[19:43] The most masculine dogs around. 是最勇猛的狗
[19:56] What? what’s everybody staring at? 什么 大家在看什么
[20:01] Real dogs wear bows. 戴了蝴蝶结的狗
[20:03] And the christmas lights are twinkling 闪闪发光的圣诞彩灯
[20:08] And the glistening snow has fallen… 飘落的纯白雪花
[20:16] Come on, mom 别这样 妈妈
[20:17] Can we bring Zeussy to grandma’s? 我们能带宙茜去奶奶家吗
[20:19] Yeah, bring me to granny’s. 带我去奶奶家吧
[20:20] Come on, Zeus, off the bed. Get off the bed. Off the bed. 宙斯 下床 从床上下来
[20:23] I can’t help it. 我忍不住
[20:23] This memory foam does wonders for my hinds. 以前的记忆产生了奇妙的作用
[20:26] How many times do I have to tell this dog? 我要给这只狗说多少次
[20:28] Where is he going? 他跑哪去了
[20:32] Zeus, cut it out. That’s disgusting, come on. 宙斯 停下 那很恶心 快来
[20:35] Give me a second. I’m dying of thirst here. 给我一秒钟 我要渴死在这儿了
[20:38] Come on, mom, please, can we? 别这样 妈妈 求你了
[20:39] Can we bring Zeussy to grandma’s? 我们能带宙茜去奶奶家吗
[20:41] Oh, I don’t think so, honey. 不可以 宝贝
[20:43] – Please. – It’s boring at grandma’s. -求你了 -奶奶家很无聊
[20:45] All she has to drink is flat diet soda. 她只喝无糖的汽水
[20:47] And prune juice. 还有青梅汁
[20:49] Okay, now be nice, kids. 好了 别说了 孩子们
[20:51] Yeah, but why do we 好吧 但为什么我们
[20:52] Have to go there every Christmas Eve? 每个圣诞前夜都要去那儿呢
[20:53] Because it’s tradition. 因为这是传统
[20:54] What’s tradition? 什么是传统
[20:56] It’s something that you have to do 是可能你不想做
[20:58] Even though you may not want to. 但必须做的事
[21:00] And no one should be alone on Christmas eve. 圣诞前夜没有人会形单影只
[21:03] Mom, what if Santa decides not to come to our house 妈妈 如果圣诞老人不来我们家了怎么办
[21:06] Because he doesn’t think we’ll be here? 就因为他认为我们都不在家
[21:08] Oh, sweetheart, Santa knows everything. 宝贝 圣诞老人知道所有事情
[21:10] So he knows that 所以他知道
[21:11] We’ll be back first thing Christmas morning. 我们圣诞节一早就会回家
[21:13] Mom, how come the cat lady 妈妈 为什么那位养猫的女士
[21:15] Doesn’t have any Christmas lights? 不挂圣诞彩灯呢
[21:16] L… honey, I’ve really got a headache. 宝贝们 我开始头疼了
[21:18] This is a lot of questions, okay? 你们的问题太多了
[21:20] I don’t know 我不知道
[21:20] Why the cat lady doesn’t have Christmas lights. 为什么那位养猫的女士不挂圣诞彩灯
[21:23] Yeah, well, Ricky Jamieson says 瑞奇・杰梅生说
[21:24] It’s ’cause she’s an old scrooge. 因为她是个老吝啬鬼
[21:25] Okay, well, you know, you tell Ricky Jamieson 你们应该告诉瑞奇・杰梅生
[21:29] That in this house we don’t judge people 我们不能随意评判
[21:31] That we do not know. 我们不认识的人
[21:32] Does that mean that we judge people that we do know? 那是不是我们可以评判我们认识的人呢
[21:35] Y… 是
[21:37] No no no no. 不 不 不 不
[21:38] We don’t judge anyone. 我们不能评判任何人
[21:42] Where is that dog? 那只狗呢
[21:45] Get away from there now. I am not gonna tell you again. 别再在那喝水了 我不会再说第二遍了
[21:49] Are you listening to me? 你听到我说的了吗
[21:51] Well, the stores were just completely packed. 杂货店全都打烊了
[21:55] Yeah, see, that’s why I don’t go to the stores anymore. 知道了吧 就这是我再也不去杂货店的原因
[21:57] That’s why I send you, honey. 这就是我打发你去的原因 亲爱的
[21:58] Well, you’re gonna love what I got you. 你会喜欢我为你准备的礼物的
[22:00] Aww. I told you I didn’t want anything… 我告诉过你我不想要任何礼物
[22:03] Ooh, gingerbread. I love me some gingerbread. 姜饼蛋糕 我想吃姜饼蛋糕
[22:05] Mom, look what Zeus can do. 妈妈 快看宙斯会做什么
[22:06] Ooh, that smells good. George, come on. 好香啊 乔治 给我一点
[22:08] He has to get down. 让他下去
[22:10] – Ooh, that’s good. – He’s fine. -太好吃了 -没事的
[22:12] Okay, I don’t know what that was. 好吧 我不知道那是什么
[22:14] Mm, delicious. 真好吃
[22:15] You know, honey, it’s funny 亲爱的 很滑稽的是
[22:16] But I don’t think I’ve ever heard Zeus bark. 我从没有听到宙斯叫过
[22:19] Oh, sure, honey. Yeah, Zeus barks. 当然 亲爱的 宙斯会叫
[22:21] You might not have heard it yet, 只是你可能没听到
[22:24] But, you know, they’re highly-trained dogs. 但是 他们是经过严格训练的狗
[22:26] They’re very intelligent. 他们很聪明
[22:27] They go through a rigorous training program 通过了一系列严格的训练计划
[22:29] Where they teach them to bark on command 他们被训练过听到命令才会叫
[22:31] And when to bark, when not to bark. 什么时候叫 什么时候不叫
[22:33] They can’t always bark. 不能随时都叫
[22:34] If you always bark, it tends to be kind of annoying. 如果一直叫 那就有点烦了
[22:36] They have to bark when there’s a noise 当有响声的时候他们会叫
[22:38] And not bark when there’s no noise. 没响声的时候就不会叫
[22:40] That’s how you want the dog. 这才是你想要的狗
[22:41] But they need some kind of a stimulation… 但他们也需要一点鼓励
[22:43] You know, they need another dog barking 需要有其他狗叫
[22:45] Or a human bark, 或一个人叫
[22:47] Or a door knock, or a doorbell, you know? 或关门声 或门铃响
[22:54] Mm, I smell shrimp toast. 我闻到了烤虾的味道
[23:03] Hey, old yeller 老黄狗
[23:03] Why don’t you just go ahead and bark already? 你怎么不叫啊
[23:06] You call that a dog? 你叫他狗?
[23:07] Is somebody gonna get that? I’m starving over here. 没人应门吗 我饿死了
[23:10] Come on, George. You know I don’t have thumbs. 快啊 乔治 我又没有手
[23:12] Don’t worry about it, Zeus. We’ll get you next time. 别担心 宙斯 我们期待你的下一次
[23:14] You’ll bark next time. 下次你会叫出来的
[23:16] Bark? Oh, no, not that again. 叫 不 不
[23:18] Goldberg’s chinese food. 犹太老板的中餐
[23:20] Yes, of course, yeah. Merry, uh, Hanukah. 是的 当然 光明节快乐
[23:23] Happy holidays. Close enough. 节日快乐 很快就到了
[23:24] – $32.75. – Okay, great. Here’s $40. -一共32.75美金 -好的 给你40块
[23:28] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[23:29] Very nice. 很漂亮
[23:31] Oh, yeah, we’re building a little gingerbread house. 是的 我们正在装扮圣诞节的屋子
[23:33] I meant the girl, not the house. 我是说那女孩 不是房子
[23:35] – Oh. oh, the girl. -yeah. -是那女孩 -是的
[23:37] She’s kosher too. 她也是犹太人
[23:38] Hi. Merry Christmas. Happy hanukah. 圣诞快乐 光明节快乐
[23:41] That would be my wife. 她是我妻子
[23:42] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[23:44] – Shalom. – Shalom. -再见 -再见
[23:45] That was awkward. 真尴尬
[23:47] You know what? You’ll bark next time. Who cares? 你知道吗 你下次会叫 但谁在乎呢
[23:50] It’s all good. Who cares if I didn’t bark. 好的 但我不叫也没人在意
[23:53] The Bannisters love me for who I am, 喜欢我是因为我本身
[23:55] And that’s the important thing. 这才是重要的
[24:00] You just look very tense. 你看起来很紧张
[24:03] I mean, I know this is all new for you, 我知道这一切对你来说都很陌生
[24:06] But we’re gonna take it one step at a time. 但我们慢慢来吧
[24:09] Okay. 好吧
[24:11] Uh, this is a little awkward, George, don’t you think? 这有点尴尬 乔治 你不觉得吗
[24:14] Yeah, there we go, Zeus. 我们开始吧 宙斯
[24:16] – Is that better? – Ooh. -好一点了吗 -是的
[24:18] – What did they do to you? – Ooh, yeah, now I’m digging it. -他们对你做了什么 -我正在回想
[24:21] They made you all silly-looking. 他们把你变得看起来跟傻瓜一样
[24:24] It’s only you and me. We’re the men of the house. 这里只有你和我 我们是房子的主人了
[24:27] The men of the house… yeah, right. 房子的主人 对 是的
[24:29] You know what I’m talking about? 你知道我在说什么吗
[24:30] Ooh, right there, George. 是的 乔治
[24:32] You know what it’s like to be a man? 你知道做一个男子汉的感觉吗
[24:33] Yeah, dude. 是的 伙计
[24:34] – I was the only one. – Ooh, yeah, that’s the spot. -我是这唯一的男人 -是的 很明显
[24:36] Besides Ben. 当然除了本之外
[24:37] And now it’s me, you and Ben. 现在是我 你和本
[24:44] You’re gonna be able to bark. I couldn’t talk till I was six, 你会叫出来的 我到了6岁才学会说话
[24:47] Which is like 42 in your years. 在你们的世界就是42岁
[24:49] You’re gonna be a great guard dog. 你会成为一只伟大的警卫狗的
[24:51] And better yet, 现在都已经很好了
[24:53] A great pet. 一只很棒的宠物狗
[24:56] Ben and Kara already like you. 本和卡萝都已经喜欢上你了
[24:58] You’re gonna love it here. 你会爱上这里的
[25:00] We just gotta work on mommy a little bit. 我们只需要再做做妈妈的工作就行了
[25:08] Dashing through the snow 冲破大风雪
[25:12] In a one-horse open sleigh 我们坐在雪橇上
[25:15] O’er the fields we go 飞奔过田野
[25:17] Laughing all the way 一路欢歌笑语
[25:20] Bells on bobtails ring 铃儿响叮当
[25:23] Making spirits bright 精神多欢畅
[25:25] What fun it is to ride and sing 滑雪多有趣
[25:28] A sleighing song tonight 今晚把滑雪歌儿唱
[25:30] Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells 铃儿响叮当 铃儿响叮当
[25:34] Jingle all the way, oh, what fun it is to ride… 铃儿一路响 滑雪多有趣
[25:38] You can’t even bark. 你甚至都不会叫
[25:41] Jingle bells, jingle bells 铃儿响叮当 铃儿响叮当
[25:44] Jingle all the way 铃儿一直响
[25:47] Oh, what fun it is to ride 滑雪多有趣
[25:49] In a one-horse open sleigh 我们坐在雪橇上
[25:57] Jingle bells, jingle bells 铃儿响叮当 铃儿响叮当
[26:00] Jingle all the way 铃儿一直响
[26:03] Oh, what fun it is to ride 滑雪多有趣
[26:05] In a one-horse open sleigh. 我们坐在雪橇上
[26:22] Uh-oh, that doesn’t look like the mailman. 看起来不像邮递员哦
[26:55] George, you’d better come quick. 乔治 你最好快点来
[26:57] I think we’re being robbed! 我想我们遇上抢劫了
[26:59] Oh my gosh, George, he looks serious. 天哪 乔治 他看起来好恐怖
[27:01] He’s got a mask on. 他戴了面具
[27:02] Ooh, wait, show him the teeth. That usually works. 等等 发怒 这通常有用
[27:05] Show him the teeth. Here we go. grr! 马上发怒
[27:07] George, it’s not working! 乔治 没用
[27:09] Ooh, rib-eye. I haven’t had rib-eye in a dog’s year. 是排骨 我已经好久没吃过排骨了
[27:12] Oh my gosh, that’s a big one. Over here. Over here. 我的天 好大一块 丢给我 给我
[27:15] Yeah yeah yeah. Me me me. Ooh. 是的 是的 给我 给我
[27:18] Oh, yes, this is so good. 太好吃了
[27:20] Mm, I can’t believe it. 我无法相信
[27:29] Okay, just stay right there, buddy. 就待在那儿 伙计
[27:30] I’ll be with you in a moment. 我马上回来招呼你
[27:46] George, Belinda. 乔治 布兰达
[27:49] What happened, Franz? 出什么事了 弗朗斯
[27:50] He’s the worst-case scenario. 是最坏的情况
[27:53] Are you saying that the dog is never gonna bark? 你的意思是不是这只狗不会叫
[27:56] I’m saying there’s nothing I can do 我是说除了找个精神病医师外
[27:57] Except recommend a psychiatrist. 什么都做不了
[27:58] A psychiatrist? 精神病医师
[28:00] Hey, mister, you got any more meat for me? 先生 还有肉吗
[28:02] Given his k-9 background… 除开他的K-9背景
[28:05] Oh, for Zeus. …it’s entirely possible 对宙斯来说 一切皆有可能
[28:07] He suffered some sort of psychological trauma on the job. 他有些心理问题而不能吠叫
[28:11] 你真是个没用的傻狗
[28:13] Sorry, Chief, I have no idea what you’re saying. 不好意思 长官 我不知道你在说什么
[28:15] I only speak dog and English. 我只会狗叫和说英语
[28:16] I’m sorry, George. 我很遗憾 乔治
[28:18] Oh, come on, I knew it was a trick. 哦 拜托 我知道这只是个小把戏而已
[28:20] Have him break in again. 让他再重新闯进来一次
[28:21] I’ll tackle him. 我能搞定他的
[28:22] Do you think there’s anything we can do after the holiday? 那你觉得圣诞节后我们能做些什么呢
[28:25] He failed the steak test, guys. 他在牛排测试里失败了 伙计们
[28:27] Now I’m good, 现在我没事
[28:29] But you’re gonna need a miracle worker to turn that dog around. 但你们需要个心理医生来帮它了
[28:32] Merry christmas. 圣诞快乐
[28:33] A therapist? I don’t need a therapist. 心理医生? 我不需要什么医生
[28:36] Just give me another chance. 就再给我一次机会吧
[28:37] I can bark, really I can. 我能叫的 真的 我能
[28:39] Eh, what’s the use? I’m sorry, guys. 有什么用呢 对不起
[28:43] I’m really sorry. I might have messed this up too. 我真的很抱歉 我好像又搞砸了
[28:48] First of all, he is a dog, and dogs teethe. 首先 它是只狗 而且是只幼犬
[28:51] He’s not teething. he’s four years old. 它不是幼犬 它已经四岁了
[28:54] And that is 30 in human years. 相当于30岁的人了
[28:56] Uh, it’s 28, Einstein, 28岁 爱因斯坦
[28:58] And his birth date is still in question. 而且我们还不知道它的出生日期呢
[29:00] George, I just don’t think after today’s session with Franz 乔治 弗朗斯也做过测试了
[29:05] That Zeussy is working out. 我不觉得宙茜能当看门狗
[29:07] First of all, his name is Zeus, okay, 他叫宙斯
[29:09] Like the greek god? 和希腊众神之王一个名
[29:10] Don’t get testy with me, George. 别再试探我了 乔治
[29:12] I am just saying that we got the dog 我只是说我们养狗
[29:14] In order to protect our home and the children. 是为了保护咱们的家还有孩子
[29:17] And we agreed that we would either have an alarm or have a dog. 我们也都同意要么弄警报器要么养狗
[29:22] Belinda, stop with the alarm already, okay? 布兰达 别再提警报器了 行吗
[29:23] We have a top-notch security guard dog 我们有最好的看门狗
[29:25] In our hands. case closed. 就在我们这 这才是事实
[29:29] George, why is it 乔治 为什么
[29:31] That everyone else but you can see 除了你 每个人都能看出来
[29:34] That Zeussy is not what you think he is? 宙茜不是你想象中的狗
[29:36] Okay, so then why don’t we get a psychiatrist 好吧 那我们为什么不听弗朗斯的
[29:39] Like Franz suggested? 给它找个心理医生呢
[29:40] That is ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[29:42] It’s not ridiculous. and you know what? 一点都不荒谬 而且你知道吗
[29:44] The FDA just approved a dog antidepressant. FDA已经出了狗类抗抑郁症药
[29:46] Maybe that will free up his mind a little bit. 可能那个会让它好过点
[29:48] Doggy antidepressant? 给狗狗的抗抑郁症药吗
[29:50] Yes. you know, I just don’t want to give up 对 你知道吗 我只是不想放弃
[29:52] On this whole thing, Belinda. 已经付出的这一切 布兰达
[29:54] And those kids… they’re not gonna forgive you. 而且孩子们 他们也不会原谅你的
[29:58] Oh, the kids will be fine. the kids are kids 孩子们会没事的 他们只是孩子
[30:01] And they will learn to love the next dog. 他们会学着喜欢下一只狗的
[30:03] You, it seems, will never forgive me. 而你 好像 永远不会原谅我
[30:07] – I have an idea. – good. -我有个办法 -太好了
[30:13] Look, George, 听着 乔治
[30:16] I can see that this is very upsetting for you, 我知道这让你很难过
[30:18] So I am willing to make a compromise. 所以我保证
[30:22] After the holidays 圣诞节过后
[30:24] We’ll bring Zeus back to the pound 咱们把宙斯送回收容所
[30:27] And then we’ll invest in a real watchdog. 然后再买一只真正的看门狗
[30:30] Okay? 好吗
[30:39] I’m just saying I don’t think we should give up on him so fast. 我只是想说我们不应该这么快的就放弃它
[30:41] Oh, why are you so attached to this dog? 你干嘛这么喜欢这只狗呢
[30:44] Because he’s underestimated 因为它被低估了
[30:47] And I know exactly how that feels. 而我完全能体会那种感觉
[30:53] Okay, but promise me… 好吧 不过你得跟我保证
[30:56] Promise me 跟我保证
[30:57] That if things don’t improve by the time we go to my mom’s… 如果咱们到我妈那以后一切都没有好转…
[31:01] Deal? 行不行
[31:03] Deal. 好吧
[31:21] Okay, so you have to surprise mom and dad 你必须给爸爸妈妈一个惊喜
[31:23] With a nice, loud bark before christmas eve. 在平安夜前能漂亮的大声的叫出来
[31:26] I wouldn’t bet on it. 我可不会打赌说行
[31:30] – Come on, Zeussy. – Come on, zeussy boy, you can do it. -拜托 宙茜 -快点 宙茜 你能做到的
[31:32] Come on, come on, woof! 快点 加油
[31:41] Okay, I’ll give it a shot. 好吧 我试试
[31:49] Come on, Zeussy boy. 加油 宙茜
[31:51] Come on, Zeussy. come on. 加油 宙茜 加油
[31:54] Kids, please please, go to bed. 宝贝儿们 拜托 去睡觉
[31:56] I told you I don’t like tuna fish. 我告诉过你我不喜欢金枪鱼
[32:01] Come on, do it with us. ruff ruff. 加油 跟我们一起叫
[32:05] Hey, who’s that? 那是谁
[32:17] She’s back. 她回来了
[32:20] Ricky jamieson says the cat lady hates dog so much 瑞奇・杰梅生说猫女特别讨厌狗
[32:23] That she calls the pound up to make more room for cats. 她为了让收容所给猫多留些地方
[32:26] So she lures the dogs in with a homemade stew 就用家里炖的食物引诱狗
[32:29] And then calls the pound up as they’re eating it. 然后再叫来收容人员说狗狗吃她的东西
[32:30] I heard that she hates dog so much 我听说过她特别讨厌狗
[32:33] That she called the pound on her own dog. 她还让收容所把她自己的狗弄走了呢
[32:35] So stay far far away from her, 所以离她远点
[32:37] And no matter what you do, never ever eat her stew. 不管你做什么 绝不要吃她做的东西
[32:41] Never ever ever. 绝对绝对不要吃
[32:42] Got it. no stew. 知道了 不吃她的东西
[32:44] She sees us! 他看我们呢
[32:45] What are you guys doing? what do I do? where do I hide? 你们干嘛呢 我该干嘛 我往哪藏
[32:48] Ooh, I think she saw me. 我想她看到我了
[32:58] All right, my little working elves, 好了 我可爱的小精灵们
[33:03] Ho ho ho. now for the fun part. 现在到了有趣的部分了
[33:05] Remember, we’ve been working on this a long time, 记住 我们已经做了很长时间了
[33:09] And it is kind of fragile, right? 而且它很容易坏 对吧
[33:11] And it is our gift to grandma… you know… 这是我们给祖母的礼物 知道吧
[33:16] So just be careful and keep placing the details now. 所以要小心 继续把细节做好
[33:19] All right, now where do I put these? 好的 我现在该把这个放哪
[33:21] Oh, anywhere, sweetheart. anywhere your little heart desires. 任何地方 宝贝儿 你想放哪就放哪
[33:23] And remember, if we do a very nice job this year, 记住 如果我们今年做的特别好
[33:26] Grandma will probably make you 祖母可能会给你们
[33:28] Some of those knitted christmas booties she made you last year. 去年为你们织的圣诞礼物
[33:30] Oh, golly gee, just what I wanted… another pair of christmas booties. 哦 天 正是我想要的 另外一个圣诞战利品
[33:34] Easy, buddy. she’s still your grandmother. 别这样 孩子 她是你们的祖母
[33:39] Ooh, there’s those cheese eaters again. 又是那些吃奶酪的老鼠
[33:42] You bet your bottom bumpkin. 你是最底层人群
[33:44] Maybe if I can catch them I can earn my keep, 也许我抓到它们就能争取留下来
[33:46] Prove to the Bannisters I’m worthy. 向班尼斯特证明我能行
[33:54] Okay, I think we’re just about finished. 好了 我想我们完成了
[33:55] We should get this upstairs Before mom comes home. 我们应该在妈妈回来前把它拿到楼上
[33:58] She’s gonna be home any minute. 她一会就回来
[33:59] I’m gonna get you, rats. 我来抓你们了 耗子们
[34:00] Better bring your a-game, you crude k-9 corn dog. 最好带着你自己的游戏 你这笨狗
[34:05] What was that? Is that Zeus? 那是什么声音 是宙斯吗
[34:09] I don’t know. 不知道
[34:11] Yeah. 好吧
[34:13] Hey, Ben, can you help me on the other side there, buddy? 本 你能拿那边吗
[34:15] All right. careful, sweetheart. 好的 小心 宝贝儿
[34:18] – Don’t hurt yourself. – I won’t. -别伤着你 -不会的
[34:20] All right, you want to help out? that’s okay. 好的 要帮忙吗 那样很好
[34:23] Ha-ha! I got you now right where I want you. 哈哈 我想抓就能抓到你们
[34:25] Hey, is that gingerbread? 那是姜饼吗
[34:27] Ooh, I love gingerbread. oh, yes! 我爱姜饼 哦 太好了
[34:29] No, Zeus, get back! 不 宙斯 退后
[34:36] Oh my god. 哦 上帝
[34:42] Daddy, you’re in a lot of trouble. 爸 你有大麻烦了
[34:45] Yeah, I know, honey. 恩 我知道 宝贝儿
[34:47] Looks like you and Zeus are in the doghouse. 好像你和宙斯都要倒霉了
[34:49] What else is new? 还有其他的吗
[34:51] Come on, we’d better go clean this up. 我们最好把这清理掉
[34:56] Oh, great. 太好了
[34:57] Now Belinda’s really gonna send me back to the pound. 现在布兰达真的要把我送回收容所了
[35:04] Oh, great. it’s my number-one fan. 太好了 那是我的头号粉丝
[35:06] Boy, do I have terrible timing. 我真是挑了个糟糕的时候
[35:08] – Hurry. – Give me that too. -快点 -把那个也给我
[35:19] What happened? 怎么了
[35:21] Nothing. 没事
[35:23] Nothing? 没事吗
[35:24] He didn’t do it, mom. 不是他弄的 妈妈
[35:26] He who? 谁
[35:27] Zeussy. 宙茜
[35:29] Hey, do you kids know where glue is? I want to fix the… 你们知道胶水在哪吗 我想粘好…
[35:33] The glue’s behind me? 胶水在我后面吗
[35:35] The glue! hey! 胶水 嗨
[35:37] Hey, you are the glue, honey, 你是胶水 亲爱的
[35:38] That keeps our family together. 把咱们家维系在一起
[35:40] What is going on here? 这到底怎么了
[35:42] Uh, nothing. we just had a little accident. 没事 我们只是刚刚出了点小意外
[35:45] George, we spent two weeks making that gingerbread house. 乔治 我们花了两周做这个姜饼屋
[35:48] Mommy, I’m sorry. I tripped ’cause it was… 妈妈 对不起 我绊倒了因为…
[35:50] No no, what happened was I was coming in with… 不是不是 是我过来…
[35:52] The two of them were helping me. and I had it too high. 他们俩都在帮我 是我把它举得太高了
[35:55] And there was a cord there. I didn’t see it. 那有根绳子 我没看见
[35:57] Where is the dog? 狗在哪呢
[36:00] Upstairs. 楼上
[36:01] Doing what? 干什么呢
[36:02] I don’t know. you know, dog things. 不知道 做狗该做的事呗
[36:05] George, that is the only thing that she wanted for christmas. 乔治 圣诞节她只想要那个姜饼屋
[36:08] And what happened to that? 现在成什么样了
[36:11] I did that, mommy. I’m sorry. 我弄的 妈妈 对不起
[36:13] I tripped and I knocked it over off the… yeah. 我绊倒了 还打翻了…
[36:16] She did. she broke it. 她做的 她弄坏的
[36:19] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[36:20] I am going to the Bakery to buy a gingerbread house. 我要去面包店去买个姜饼屋来
[36:24] All right, drive safe. there’s a lot of traffic. 好的 慢点开车 事故很多
[36:33] Thank you, honey. that’s very sweet of you. 谢谢 宝贝儿 你很贴心
[36:36] Ben, you should be ashamed of yourself. 本 你应该感到羞愧
[36:38] You should have claimed that. 你应该承认的
[36:47] I can’t do anything right. I’m a poor excuse for a dog. 我什么都做不对 对于狗我简直是个悲剧
[36:50] I couldn’t mark my own territory in a sandbox. 我连自己沙盒里的领地都控制不了
[36:53] I couldn’t play fetch with a boomerang. 我接不到飞去来器
[36:55] I couldn’t… oh, what’s the use? 我不能…哦 我有什么用
[36:57] It’s all over again. 又和上次一样了
[36:59] Only this time it’s the Bannisters that I’m letting down. 只是这次我辜负了班尼斯特
[37:02] Here comes Zeus 过来宙斯
[37:04] Stop, drop and roll. I’m coming, George, I’m coming. 趴下滚过来 我来了 乔治 我来了
[37:08] I’ll save you. 我来救你们了
[37:08] I’ll get you and Belinda out safely. Follow me. 我会把你和布兰达带出去 跟着我
[37:16] I just had this crazy dream. I was barking up a storm 我刚做了个疯狂的梦 我拯救了一场灾难
[37:20] – And I saved you and Belinda. it was epic. – How are you doing? -我还救了你和布兰达 真是经典 -你好吗
[37:24] How are you doing? 你怎么样了
[37:25] Listen, about that gingerbread incident… 听着 关于姜饼屋事件
[37:27] – I was only trying to catch those mice. – Listen… -我只是想去抓那些老鼠 -听着
[37:29] And they were going one way. and I smelled the gingerbread. 他们跑向那 我又闻见了姜饼的味道
[37:32] – And I got confused and… – I don’t know how to tell you this, but… -我很困惑 -我不知道怎么告诉你 可是…
[37:44] Georgy, stop playing with Duke. 乔治 别和公爵玩了
[37:48] It’s time for dinner. 该吃饭了
[37:52] Belinda… 布兰达
[37:54] You know Belinda… 你知道布兰达
[37:56] Belinda thinks it’s best 布兰达觉得我们最好
[38:00] If we take you back to the pound. 把你送回收容所
[38:04] What? you gotta talk some sense into her. 什么 你得跟她谈谈
[38:06] You can’t send me back, George. 你不能把我送回去 乔治
[38:08] What about that whole it’s-only-me-and-you thing? 那那个”只有我和你”的事呢
[38:11] We’re actually running a little late to grandma’s house, so… 去祖母那其实已经有点晚了
[38:14] No no no, George, George, wait wait, please. 别别 乔治 乔治 等会等会
[38:16] You can’t give up on me… not you. 你不能扔下我 你不能的
[38:19] I’m gonna take care of all this in the morning. 我得搞定今天早晨发生的一切
[38:21] I can drop you off then. 到时候我再把你送回去
[38:23] No, George, please, you can’t give up on me. I promise… 不 乔治 求你了 你不能扔下我 我保证…
[38:25] Listen, there’s plenty of water and food, 听着 这有足够的水和食物
[38:28] So, you know, make yourself feel at home. 就像是你自己的家一样
[38:32] No no, you can’t give up on me. 不 不要 你不能扔下我
[38:34] I promise I’ll be a good dog. 我保证我会做一只好狗狗
[38:36] I won’t break anything. I’ll learn how to bark. 我不会打翻任何东西 我会学犬吠
[38:38] Sorry, buddy. 对不起 伙计
[38:41] I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. 我想也许这不是天意
[38:43] Of course it’s meant to be. 这当然是天意
[38:45] You and i, George… we’re like peanut butter and jelly, 你和我 乔治 咱们就像是花生酱和果冻
[38:47] Salt and pepper. we just go together. 盐和胡椒 我们就应该在一起
[38:50] – George, where are you going? – hey, kids. -乔治 你要去哪 -孩子们
[38:52] You can’t leave me. It’s christmas. 你不能留下我 这是圣诞节
[38:54] Come say goodbye to Zeus. 过来跟宙斯说再见
[38:57] I can’t believe this is really happening 我不相信这真的发生了
[38:59] On christmas. 还是在圣诞节
[39:02] Get lost in the shadows of days gone by 迷失在消逝的日子里
[39:06] But you never forget when the moment is right 但我永远不会忘记那些美好时光
[39:10] So mark this day 用吻来记录
[39:14] With a kiss 那些美好的日子
[39:17] It doesn’t get 或许这是
[39:19] Better than this. 最好的结果
[39:23] We’re gonna miss you, bud. 我们会想你的
[39:33] Mom, do we really have to get rid of Zeussy? 妈妈 我们真的必须扔下宙茜吗
[39:40] Yes, honey, we do. 是的 宝贝儿们
[39:42] But listen, I don’t want you to worry, 但是听着 我不想你们担心
[39:45] Because we are gonna get you a really nice, cute new puppy. 因为我们将有一只真正好的可爱的新狗狗
[39:49] – A puppy? – A puppy? -一只狗狗吗 -一只狗狗?
[39:51] But what’s gonna happen to Zeussy? 那宙茜怎么办
[39:53] Well, Zeussy is going to find a really nice home, 宙茜会找到一个很好的家庭
[39:58] The right home for him. 一个真正适合它的家
[40:00] – But I have a home. It’s right here. – okay? -可我有家 就是这 -好吗
[40:02] We were a good home. 我们家就很好
[40:07] I know, but we just weren’t the right one for him. 我知道 我们只是不适合它
[40:15] You have to say goodbye now, okay? 你们得说再见了 好吗
[40:18] ‘Cause grandma’s waiting for us. 祖母等着我们呢
[40:20] All right? 好不好
[40:22] – Okay, come on. – All right, okay. -好了 走吧 -好吧
[40:24] All right, Zeussy. all right, buddy. 好吧 宙茜
[40:27] See you later, okay? see you later. 回头见 好吗 回头见
[40:30] See you later. 回头见
[40:32] You know, wait, Ben. 等等 本
[40:34] Don’t go, Ben, please. I’ll do better, I promise. 别走 本 求你了 我会做好的 我保证
[40:37] Ben, don’t go. 本 别走
[40:40] Oh, no. 哦 不
[40:42] No, Kara, Kara, don’t cry. 不 卡萝 卡萝 别哭
[40:43] Kara, it’s okay. everything’s gonna be okay. 卡萝 没事 一切都会好的
[41:01] Look at the size of that house. 看这房子真大啊
[41:04] I know. 我知道
[41:06] Look, they’re going on a trip. 看 他们正要去旅行
[41:08] We just caught a break. 我们正好抓到机会了
[41:11] It’s gonna make our job so much easier. 这会让我们的工作容易很多
[41:13] How? 怎么容易
[41:18] Where do you think they’re going? 你觉得他们会去哪
[41:20] Who cares where they’re going? 谁管他们要去哪
[41:22] They’re going. that’s gonna make our job easier. 他们走了 咱们的工作就容易多了
[41:25] Look at that snowman. 看看那雪人
[41:26] And look at those reeds. 看看那些芦苇
[41:29] Those are real reeds right there. 那是真正的芦苇
[41:31] Those aren’t reeds that you just buy at the corner. 不是在商店买的那种芦苇
[41:33] Somebody took the time and made those. 那是专门做的
[41:35] Those gotta go for $198 retail. 零售价198美元
[41:37] We could sell those, Ted. 泰德我们可以把它卖了
[41:39] Imagine the jewelry… 想想那些珠宝
[41:41] Watches, necklaces… electronics. 名表 项链 电器
[41:46] Imagine the kitchen. 还有厨房
[41:47] They got two of them, and a freezer downstairs. 他家有两个冰箱有一个在楼下
[41:50] And that’s where they have 那里有
[41:51] The meat and the cupcakes. 肉和点心
[41:52] See, I know about that stuff. 我了解情况
[41:54] No no no, Stewey, no funny business. 不 斯图伊 不准玩
[41:56] We go in, we get the loot, we get out. That’s it. 我们进去拿完值钱的东西立刻就走
[41:59] Oops, sorry, kids. I just forgot one thing inside. 不好意思孩子们 我忘了件事
[42:02] You have your seat belts on? 安全带系好了吗
[42:04] And they got hot chocolate and marshmallows 他家还有热巧克力棉花糖
[42:06] And cookies and oatmeal cookies. 饼干 麦片甜点
[42:08] I’ve been away for a long time. 我都好久没吃过这些了
[42:10] That joint… they don’t take care of you 我们住的那个地方
[42:11] Over the holidays. 可没人招待你
[42:12] They give you, you know, pasteurized turkey. 他们只会给你别人吃剩的火鸡
[42:15] You can’t live on that stuff on the holidays. 大过节的可不能那么凑合
[42:18] Huh! Here we go. 在这里
[42:23] Santa’s gonna love 圣诞老人会爱死
[42:25] Belinda’s homemade chocolate-chip cookies. 布兰达做的巧克力脆饼的
[42:32] It’s funny… she doesn’t make the cookies for me. 搞笑 她都不会做给我吃
[42:35] Actually, that might be one too many. 可能多了一个
[42:40] Yeah, I’ll eat the rest of those later. 回头再吃
[42:43] You mess this up… 你把这事搞砸了
[42:44] You’re gonna be back in the joint. 你就得回那个贫民窟
[42:46] Okay? We go in, we get the goods, 我们进去拿到东西
[42:50] We get out. That’s it. No eating. 就出来 不准吃
[42:53] No funny business. 不准玩
[42:56] This is business business. 这是正经事
[42:58] You think they got a dog? ‘Cause I hate dogs. 我们会遇到狗吗 因为我讨厌狗
[43:00] Ted, I’ve always hated dogs, 泰德 我一直讨厌狗
[43:02] Whether they are little, big, small, fat. 不管是高是矮是胖是瘦
[43:05] I don’t want no dogs. 我不想碰到狗
[43:06] What time you told me there wasn’t a dog, 有一次你告诉我没有狗
[43:08] I climbed into a doggy window and there was a dog. 我爬进狗洞里结果有只狗在里面
[43:10] And he almost bit me. And you know what? 它差点咬到我了 告诉你
[43:12] I got no insurance this time, 我现在没有保险
[43:13] So I can’t even go to the hospital. 所以我连医院都进不了
[43:15] I don’t want no dogs. I’m telling you right now 我告诉你我讨厌狗
[43:17] I don’t want to see a dog. 我不想看到有狗在那
[43:18] If I see a dog, I’m gonna have an anxiety attack 如果看到狗 我就会被咬的很惨
[43:20] And I gotta go to a prison acupuncturist. 我就得去找医生
[43:22] I gotta make an appoint… 我还得预约
[43:23] Stewey, what have we been doing 斯图伊这两天
[43:24] For the last two days? 我们都在干吗
[43:25] Sitting here. I don’t know. 一直在这坐着
[43:26] Have you heard a dog bark? 你听到一声狗叫了吗
[43:28] No. 没有
[43:30] No. Exactly. 那就对了嘛
[43:31] No dog, okay? 没有狗的
[43:39] With this house we’ll finally pay off 干完这一票我们就能
[43:40] That debt to Tony Roe. 还清托尼・罗伊的钱了
[43:42] And I can stop my diet. 我就可以吃好点了
[43:44] And if we have any money left over, 如果钱还有剩的话
[43:46] You’ll get that nose job 你就可以去整一下鼻子了
[43:47] You’ve always been talking about. 你老是提起
[43:48] It’s not a nose job. I have a deviated septum. 不是整容 我鼻膜错位了
[43:52] The one in your house or the one here? 在家弄的还是在这
[43:54] It’s…it’s… 是
[43:56] At the house 在家
[44:12] Wait, guys. Come back. 等等伙计 回来
[44:14] Don’t do this. Don’t do this, please. 不要这样 求你们了
[44:15] I’m sorry, okay? 对不起嘛 行了吧
[44:17] George, George, Don’t leave me. 乔治 不要把我丢在这
[44:18] I’m your best friend. George. 我是你最好的朋友 乔治
[44:21] – Oh, no. – Bye, Zeussy. -不 -再见 宙茜
[45:04] Hey, this alone thing ain’t so bad after all. 一个人在家还不赖嘛
[45:07] I got no one telling me what to do 没人命令我
[45:09] And I got the whole house to myself. 整个家里我说了算
[45:14] Oh, this part gets me every time. 每次看这段都很有感觉
[45:17] I’m hungry. I’m gonna look for a little snack. 我饿了 我要去找点吃的
[45:19] Who says dogs shouldn’t be eating candy? All right 谁说狗狗不能吃糖
[45:24] Come here, come here. 过来啊 过来
[45:27] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[45:28] Are you looking at me? What’s your problem? 你在看我吗 看什么看
[45:30] Huh, I smell something.What’s that? 我闻到了 是什么
[45:33] Cookies? Are those cookies? Yes! 饼干 是饼干太棒了
[45:35] Cookies, come to Zeus, baby. 饼干 过来
[45:38] Got ’em. 拿到了
[45:41] Belinda always said to brush after every meal. 布兰达说饭后要刷牙
[45:46] Now this is the life. 这才是生活
[45:48] What happened when Santa Claus’s cat 圣诞老人家的猫吞下一整团纱线
[45:50] Swallowed a ball of yarn? 会怎么样 会找水喝
[45:51] She had mittens. 她有爪子
[45:59] Come, Zeus, drink from my well. 来 宙斯 来我这喝水
[46:03] Did I just…? Am I going crazy? 我刚刚… 我疯了吗
[46:05] You’re not going crazy. 你没疯
[46:06] You’re just alone and thirsty. 你只是太孤单 太渴了
[46:10] Don’t worry, Belinda will understand. 不要担心布兰达会理解的
[46:13] -Bottoms up. – Come, enjoy. -干杯 -过来 慢慢享用
[46:15] It’s cool and refreshing. 它冰凉可口
[46:18] – This dog sure is messy. – I know, and I love it. -这只狗太烦了 -我知道不过我喜欢
[47:07] What’s going on? Franz, is that you? 怎么回事 弗朗斯是你吗
[47:09] Plumbers. 水管工
[47:10] I get it. This is all a setup. 我明白了 这全是陷阱
[47:12] George isn’t really bringing me back to the pound. 乔治并不是真的要把我送回动物收容所
[47:15] He just wanted to see how I was gonna react. 他只想看看我如何应对
[47:17] All right, I’ll show him. 好吧 我就证明给你看
[47:19] Anybody home? 有人在吗
[47:21] Wait a minute. These guys don’t smell like plumbers. 等一下 这些人不像是水管工
[47:24] These guys are the real deal. 这些家伙是动真格的
[47:26] This is definitely not a test. 这根本不是个试验
[47:30] See?Just like I told you, 看吧 我给你说了吧
[47:32] Nobody home, no dog. It’s gonna be a piece of cake. 没人在家 没有狗 手到擒来
[47:36] I hope you’re right, Captain. 希望你是对的 首领
[47:37] What did I tell you about calling me that? 我是叫你怎么称呼我的
[47:39] You said to call you General. 你说要叫你将军
[47:40] You didn’t say nothing about Captain. 你又没说不准叫你首领
[47:41] – Don’t call me anything. No nicknames. – Okay. -都不准叫 不准叫绰号 -好吧
[47:44] I gotta do something. 我得做点什么
[47:45] These guys are coming to rob the house. 这些家伙是来打劫的
[47:47] I’m gonna get this one. Step aside. 让开点 我来开锁
[47:49] You know what you’re doing? 你知道怎么开吗
[47:51] I worked for a locksmith. 你忘了吗
[47:51] You forget about these things. 我曾经给一个锁匠干过活
[47:55] Keep your eye out there. 让你见识见识
[47:59] Ahh Come on, baby. 拜托
[48:03] Come on, let uncle Stewey teach you. 让斯图伊叔叔来教你
[48:06] Come on, come on. 快点
[48:09] Come on. 拜托
[48:14] What’s taking so long? 怎么这么长时间
[48:15] Relax. This is my first time. 不要急 我第一次开
[48:17] I thought you said you worked for a locksmith. 你不是说你给一个锁匠干过活吗
[48:19] Shh. I did, but I made keys. 是 只不过我是造钥匙的
[48:23] I know just the thing to get rid of these hooligans. 我知道这玩意能赶跑那帮小毛贼
[48:29] Here. 给你
[48:31] Use this. 用这个
[48:34] Now you’re talking. 你说的
[48:36] Step aside. 让开点
[48:42] Argh! 啊
[48:43] I don’t like dogs. I’m scared of dogs. 我讨厌狗 我怕狗
[48:46] I won’t work with dogs. I’ve been telling you… 我给你说过 有狗我不干
[48:47] No, you are going inside. Yes, you are. 不 你得进去 你必须进去
[48:49] I hate dogs. I’m scared of them. 我讨厌狗 我害怕
[48:50] They always bite me. 它们老是咬我
[48:51] Come on, give me that. 给我
[48:55] Give me that thing. 把它给我
[48:56] – Stop it. – Give that thing back. -停 -把它还给我
[49:00] – What’s wrong with you? – Look look. -你有毛病吗 -看那边
[49:03] Argh! 啊
[49:11] I’m not going in there with dogs. I hate dogs. 我不会进去的 我讨厌狗
[49:21] We’re coming back here in two hours. 我们两小时后再来
[49:23] I’ve got a plan for that dog. Shh. 我有个对付狗的计划 小声点
[49:57] Hey, dad, when are we gonna get there? 爸爸 我们什么时候到啊
[49:59] Trust me, son, when we get there, we will be there. 相信我 儿子 一会就到
[50:01] Hey, mom, when are we gonna get there? 妈妈 我们什么时候才到
[50:05] Kids, why don’t we sing 孩子们 我们来唱首
[50:07] A Christmas song, a happy song? 快乐的圣诞歌吧
[50:08] Oh, that’s a great idea, honey. 好主意 亲爱的
[50:10] Dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh 冲破大风雪 我们坐在雪橇上
[50:13] Through the fields we go, 奔驰过田野
[50:16] Laughing all the way, ha ha ha. 一路滑雪儿唱
[50:27] Well, Benji, we’re finally here. 本我们到了
[50:30] The bannisters made it to grandma’s. 有栏杆的就是奶奶家
[50:32] Great. Flat soda and stale pretzels, here we come. 好吧 奶奶这只有变味的苏打和过期的饼干
[50:34] Hey, it’sChristmas. 今天是圣诞节
[50:36] Show some Christmas spirit, will ya? 高兴点好吗
[50:47] – Great pretzels, mom. – Oh, I made them. -妈妈 椒盐饼干很好吃 -我做的
[50:49] When? Last Christmas? 什么时候 去年圣诞节吗
[50:51] Well, it’s German. It should be hard. 是德国产的 硬一点也不奇怪
[50:54] Hey, not at the table. 不要在桌子上弄
[50:56] – A Pretzel? – Oh, you love those, honey. -吃饼干吗 -你喜欢吃你吃吧亲爱的
[50:58] Yeah, not those. 还是算了
[51:00] Well, what are we doing? Look at this. 我们做点什么呢 看看这个
[51:02] We are making popcorn. 我们在串爆米花
[51:05] -Oh, this is gonna be so fun, huh? – Isn’t it? -这很有趣 -就是啊
[51:08] Yeah.Come on, cheer up. 高兴点
[51:09] Santa is gonna be here later tonight. 圣诞老人晚点就会来了
[51:12] He is. 就是啊
[51:13] I hope somebody’s been good. 你们要乖乖的
[51:15] Oh, we’re gonna have to 我们要给圣诞老人
[51:17] Leave some milk and cookies out for Santa 留些饼干和牛奶
[51:19] In case he gets hungry, you know. 以防他饿了
[51:22] What’s the matter? Who’s gloomy? 怎么了 谁不开心啊
[51:23] Oh, gloomy faces. Santa’s not gonna like that, or his elves. 圣诞老人可不喜欢臭脸和淘气鬼
[51:27] So somebody’d better smile. 所以要开心点哦
[51:29] Oh, this one broke. 这个坏了
[51:32] Come on, guys, this is fun. 孩子们 这个很有趣
[51:34] Santa is looking right now down from the chimney 圣诞老人正从烟囱上往下看呢
[51:37] And going, “hmm, I don’t know 他在想”我要不要”
[51:39] If I want to visit those kids. “探访这些孩子呢”
[51:40] They’re not very happy.” “他们正不高兴呢”
[51:45] Oh, let’s face it, 老实说
[51:46] I’m just not good at confrontation anymore. 我不再擅长对抗了
[51:48] These paws have seen better days. 手脚大不如前
[51:51] I’m a has-been, or maybe worse… a never-was. 我以前手脚比较灵活 也许根本就没灵活过
[52:00] I won’t let these guys ruin Christmas. 我不会让他们破坏圣诞节的
[52:03] I’m gonna go out and get some help. 我要出去找人帮忙
[52:05] And when these guys come back 那些家伙要再回来
[52:06] They’re gonna be sorry. 他们会后悔的
[52:08] All I have to do is 我只需要
[52:09] Sneak past the crazy cat lady’s house. 溜过怪老太婆家
[52:10] Come on, you can do it. Mush mush mush, Zeus. 加油 你能做到的 快跑宙斯
[52:13] No stopping until l… Oh, a tree branch. 不要停 有树枝
[52:17] Ooh, that’s gonna leave a mark. 完了 会留下疤痕
[52:21] Huh! Where am I? What is this place? 我在哪 这是什么地方
[52:27] Oh, no. 不会吧
[52:30] I’m in the cat’s den with that crazy cat broad. 我在怪老太婆的老巢里和她共处一室
[52:32] Wait, what’s with the poker? 等等 火钳怎么了
[52:35] Hey, buddy. 嘿 小东西
[52:37] Stew? Uh-oh, it might be laced. 有炖肉的味道 也许还加了点酒
[52:40] – How are you doing? – But I’m starving. -你好吗 -我很饿
[52:42] You were out cold. 你刚刚在外边的时候体温很低
[52:45] We fixed you up pretty good, didn’t we, Chegwee? 我们帮你弄暖和了 是吧 尘微
[52:47] Unfortunately. 真可怜
[52:50] You just don’t listen to 不要相信
[52:51] Those stories that kids tell. 那些孩子给你说的
[52:53] You know, people get the wrong idea. 大家都误会了
[52:56] They think ’cause I don’t put any lights 他们觉得圣诞节
[52:58] Outside for Christmas, 我不在外面挂彩灯
[53:00] I’m a scrooge. 我就是个吝啬鬼
[53:02] Truth is, I just don’t have anybody to help me. 实际上是因为没有人帮我挂
[53:05] That’s what happens 比家人活得都长
[53:08] When you outlive most of your family. 就会这样
[53:10] That’s why it’s just Chegwee and me. 这就是为什么只有我和尘微
[53:13] So don’t worry, 不要担心
[53:15] I’m not gonna send you to the pound anytime soon. 我不会马上把你送回动物收养所
[53:18] – Well, that’s a relief. – If you behave. -总算松了一口气 -如果你表现好的话
[53:20] Say what? 什么
[53:22] Are you hungry? 饿了吗
[53:23] You know, I could really go for 我现在真的
[53:25] Some of that stew right now. 很想吃炖肉
[53:26] On, no, wait. What am I saying? 不 等等 我在说什么
[53:28] You stay there. 呆着别动
[53:33] Hey, you, what’s your name? 嘿 你叫什么名字
[53:35] Zeus. Why are you whispering? 宙斯 你为什么那么小声
[53:37] You know she can’t hear us, right? 她听不见我们说话 是吧
[53:39] Yeah, right. Keep it down. 是的 不过还是小声点
[53:41] So what’s it like being a dog? 做一只狗是什么感觉
[53:42] Today it stinks. What’s it like being a cat? 今天的话就很倒霉 做猫是什么感觉
[53:45] It’s not so bad. 也不赖
[53:46] You get to spy on people through windows 你得通过窗户暗中监视人类
[53:48] And poop inside. Keep it down. Here she comes. 还要不在外面拉屎 不说了 她来了
[53:51] A christmas feast. 圣诞盛宴
[53:53] Stew! Yeah! A dog’s best friend. 炖肉 太棒了 狗狗的最爱
[53:56] All right, now sign of poison. 行了 没毒
[53:58] Oh, you were hungry. All right. 你的确饿了 吃吧
[54:00] That’s some tasty stew. Well done, cat lady. 很好吃的炖肉 好手艺 猫女士
[54:04] You know, I’ve been watching you. 我一直在观察你
[54:09] And I don’t mean to pry or get personal, 我并不是在窥探也没有恶意
[54:14] But I’ve noticed you don’t bark. 但是我发现你不会叫
[54:16] Great. Does everybody on the block 这下好了 整条街的人
[54:18] Know I can’t bark? 都知道我不会叫吗
[54:19] What are you afraid of? 你在害怕什么
[54:21] Let’s just say the last time 我只想说
[54:22] I barked something bad happened. 上次我叫了结果发生了不好的事
[54:23] And now everything’s all messed up 现在所有的事都糟透了
[54:25] And I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[54:26] Fear is a funny thing. 恐惧很有意思
[54:28] You let it in and 你让它进来
[54:30] It starts to overtake every part of your life. 它就开始占据你生活的方方面面
[54:35] Long time ago my dog Rufus… 很久以前我有一只狗叫鲁弗斯
[54:39] He attacked me. Yeah 它咬了我
[54:44] I found out the hard way 我发现
[54:45] He didn’t like dried kibble. 它不喜欢吃脱水粗粮
[54:47] She’s still feeding me kibble. Thanks. 她现在还是给我吃粗粮 拜托
[54:49] One day he just snapped, 有一天它就突然猛咬
[54:52] Tore through my best sweater 撕烂了我喜欢的毛衣
[54:54] Like a wild hyena. 像头野生的土狼
[54:57] I had to give him away, 我不得不把它送走
[55:00] Which is probably where the rumor got started. 谣言也许就是从这时候传开的
[55:05] And for the longest time 很长一段时间里
[55:07] I was afraid of every dog. 我都特别怕狗
[55:12] And then one day I realized that it was silly 直到有一天我意识到这太傻了
[55:15] To let one incident make me afraid of all dogs. 一朝被蛇咬十年怕井绳
[55:19] Everybody had fears, 每个人都会有恐惧
[55:22] But you just gotta face them. 但是你要面对它
[55:24] And when you do, 当你面对它的时候
[55:27] They go away. 它就消失了
[55:29] They do? Well, I was the number-one k-9 他们会消失吗 我在我们分局
[55:31] In my division until that day. 曾经是最优秀的警犬直到那天
[55:34] Get down, Zeus. Get down. Zeus, Zeus, Zeus. 趴下宙斯 趴下宙斯
[55:37] Stop him from barking. 不要让它叫
[55:40] Zeus, get down. Stay back. 宙斯趴下 呆在后面
[55:47] It was my fault. Because of my barking, 都是我得错 因为我的叫声
[55:50] I blew a five-year investigation. 我搞砸了调查了5年的案子
[55:52] And to top it off, 最重要的是
[55:54] My partner broke his trigger finger. 我搭档的食指受伤了
[55:55] He was never able to shoot straight again. 他再也不能精确射击了
[55:58] You can’t use what happened there as an excuse 你不能因为过去的事
[56:00] To stop being what you are. 就迷失自己
[56:03] You gotta be what you were meant to be 你要成为你应该成为的人
[56:05] And do what you were meant to do. 做你应该做的事
[56:09] Hey, this old cat may have a point. 这位老太婆也许说的对
[56:17] Come on, Chappy, come on. You can do it. 加油恰皮 你可以的
[56:19] You’re the greatest dog of all. 你是最棒的狗狗
[56:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[56:29] I wish we could keep Zeussy. 我希望我们留着宙斯
[56:30] Yeah, I bet Zeus can do that. 就是 我觉得宙斯也能那样
[56:33] No, honey. This is just a TV show. 不 亲爱的这只是电视剧
[56:35] In real life dogs can’t do that. 现在生活中狗不可能那样的
[56:37] – Yes, they can. – No, they can’t. -可以的 -不 他们不能
[56:39] That’s what they are made for. 它们天生就能
[56:40] Don’t tell them that. That’s not true. 不要跟他们说这些 这不是真的
[56:42] I’m telling them what’s in the magazine. 杂志上都是这么说的
[56:44] The magazine is not correct. 杂志说的 是错的
[56:47] What are you watching? oh, “Chappy the dog.” 你们在看什么 哦 是”小狗恰皮”
[56:53] What’s going on? 现在是什么情节
[56:54] Why do you think I read this thing? 你觉得我是为了什么才看这个杂志的
[56:56] I don’t know why you read this thing. this is absurd. 我不知道你为什么看这本书 它太荒谬了
[56:59] – Well, it’s to inform myself. – That is not a real dog. -是为了让我更了解狗 -那不是一只真正的狗
[57:02] Yes, it is. 不 它是的
[57:05] – It’s a good magazine. – It’s christmas. -这杂志挺好看的 -今天是圣诞节
[57:07] I don’t care. it’s a good magazine. 我才不管呢 这杂志不错
[57:09] Oh, I’ve seen this episode. do you know what’s gonna happen? 我看过这一集 你知道后面的情节吗
[57:12] Chappy is gonna get to that girl before her mother does. 恰皮会比小女孩儿的妈妈先找到她
[57:16] And then Chappy’s gonna save that little girl. and then… 然后恰皮会救了那个小女孩儿 然后
[57:20] – Grandma, do you mind? – Sorry. -奶奶 请别这样好吗 -不好意思
[57:23] I can be the dog I once was. 我可以重回昨日雄风
[57:26] I was trained to fight crime and that’s what I’m gonna do. 他们训练我打击犯罪 我现在就要这么做
[57:28] When those perps come back, you bet chegwee’s whiskers I’ll be ready. 那些坏家伙再回来 我保证我会准备好
[57:32] Okay, I need to gather weapons and ammo. 很好 我要准备好武器和弹药
[57:35] Can’t use those… too small. 这些不能用 太小了
[57:38] Okay, let me see, let me see, let me see. 好的 我看看 我看看 我看看
[57:40] Ooh, maybe I can use Santa as a decoy. 哦 也许我可以把圣诞老人做成诱饵
[57:43] No no no, too big, too big. 不不不 太大了 太大了
[57:45] Bingo. yes! 瞧 哦耶
[57:47] My k-9 sense is tingling. K-9狗的第六感正指引着我
[57:49] Peekaboo, you robbers you. 来玩躲猫猫吧 你们这些抢劫犯
[57:57] You definitely want to do this? 你真的要这么做吗
[57:59] Yeah. turn the car off. 是的 把车熄了
[58:03] Now remember what I said… no funny business. 记住我说的 不要干不规矩的事
[58:06] Define “funny business.” 什么叫”不规矩的事”
[58:09] Like that time on the Smith Street job when I walked in 就像我们在史密斯街干的那次 我走进去
[58:11] And you were raiding the refrigerator. 结果发现你在冰箱旁大吃特吃
[58:13] Prune juice, liverwurst and potato-chip sandwiches… 梅子汁 肝香肠 还有土豆薯片三明治
[58:17] That’s funny business. 那就是不规矩的事
[58:18] I was constipated. 我那时正便秘
[58:20] A liverwurst sandwich? 所以就吃肝香肠三明治吗
[58:21] They didn’t have no bologna. 他们没有波伦亚大红肠嘛
[58:22] You know I like my bologna fresh and thin-sliced from the butcher, 我喜欢新鲜 切得薄薄的波伦亚大红肠
[58:25] Not that supermarket stuff. 而不是超市那些玩意
[58:27] And we’ve been together how long now? 还有 我们一起干了多久了
[58:29] You know that whenever we pull a job I get anxiety. 你知道每次我们工作时候我都会很焦虑
[58:31] And anxiety causes me to get A) gas, or B) hunger. 焦虑会让我 一 瞎扯 二 饥饿
[58:35] What would you rather do… me blow a couple farts 你想要我怎么办 是放一堆屁
[58:38] Or me eat a sandwich? what would you rather me do? 还是吃一个三明治 你要我怎么做
[58:41] Stewey… 斯图伊
[58:44] No funny business. 不要干不规矩的事
[58:45] No funny business. 不要 胡闹
[58:50] No funny business. 不要干不规矩的事
[58:52] I guess hunger is funny business. 我看饥饿就是不规矩的事
[58:56] You understand me? 你没听明白我的话吗
[58:58] I told you, I got a plan. 我说过了 我有计划
[59:01] I came prepared. that’s why I brought this muzzle. 我是有备而来的 所以把这个口套带来了
[59:03] I’m not putting that on. 我才不要带那个东西
[59:05] It’s for the dog, you numbskull. it’s a muzzle. 这是给那狗戴的 笨蛋 这可是个宠物口套
[59:07] How are you gonna put it on the dog? 你要怎么给那只狗戴上
[59:09] Well, that’s what this is for. 那么 这个东西就要派上用场了
[59:11] Mace? This don’t work. 催泪弹 这没用的
[59:14] If it doesn’t, a backup plan… 如果没用的话 还有第二个计划
[59:17] I got a tranquilizer gun. 我弄了个麻醉枪来
[59:19] Where did you get that from? 你从哪儿弄来的这东西啊
[59:21] In the last house we boosted there was a rat. 上次我们抢劫的那房子里有只耗子
[59:23] You’re a genius. I’m gonna hit this door right here. 你真是个天才 现在我要把这门弄开
[59:26] Keep an eye out for this cat lady and we’re off. 盯着那个抱猫的女人 马上就好
[59:30] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 如果我是你 我可不会这么做
[59:35] – Yeah, take that. – Oh! -耶 接着把 -哦
[59:37] – Oh, who’s the tough guy now? – Ow. -哦 现在谁比较狠了 -嗷
[59:40] – What was that? – Boom! -什么东西 -砰
[59:42] – Oh, goes the dynamite. take another. – You idiot. -哦 这是炸弹哦 再接一个 -你这白痴
[59:44] – What did I do? – I thought the house was clear. -我怎么了 -我以为房子里没人
[59:46] – And another. – We saw them leave, didn’t we? -还有一个 -我们看见他们走了 不是吗
[59:48] – Who’s doing that then, the mutt? – Can’t be the mutt alone. -那这是谁 那杂种狗吗 -应该不只它一个
[59:51] They must have left one of the kids behind to watch him. 他们肯定留了一个小孩来看着狗
[59:53] You boys look a little dirty. 你们俩看起来有点脏啊
[59:57] Ah, this ought to do the trick. 啊 用这个来耍耍你们
[59:59] Here we go. let’s give you a little flour shower. 我来啦 我来给你们点面粉浴吧
[1:00:06] – Let’s get him. – Let’s get him. -我们抓住他 -我们抓住他
[1:00:10] We’ll use the basement. he can’t drop stuff on us this way. 从地下室进 他就不能这样朝我们扔东西了
[1:00:16] Oh, there’s more where that came from. 地下室还有更多呢
[1:00:18] Enter at your own peril. 你们自己冒险的哦
[1:00:23] I’m just gonna kick in the basement door. 我等会儿去踢开地下室的门
[1:00:25] If there’s kids in there, then there’s no way the alarm is turned on. 如果真有孩子在 警报系统就不可能是开的
[1:00:31] Argh! I think I broke my ankle. 啊 我好像伤到了脚踝
[1:00:34] I told you this was a bad idea, Ted. 我说了这主意不行 泰德
[1:01:01] What’s wrong with you? 你是怎么了
[1:01:04] Forget the plant. come on. 别管那植物了 快来
[1:01:28] Okay, you go this way. 好 你走这边
[1:01:30] I’ll go this way. 我走这边
[1:01:32] Yell if you hear the boy. 听见那小孩的声音就叫
[1:01:55] Here’s a little gutter ball for you. 给你来个小沟球吧
[1:02:00] Strike! 中标
[1:02:02] Ted, where’d you go? 泰德 你去哪儿了
[1:02:04] Ted. Ted. 泰德 泰德
[1:02:09] Stewey. 斯图伊
[1:02:22] Okay, this is it. it’s now or never. 很好 就是现在 机不可失
[1:02:25] If I bark loud enough, that cat broad will call me some backup. 如果我大声叫出来 外面那猫会给我找后援
[1:02:28] Teddy. 泰德
[1:02:31] Teddy. 泰德
[1:02:32] Little boy, 小家伙
[1:02:35] Stewey here. 斯图伊在这
[1:02:37] Don’t be scared. I’m not gonna hurt you. 别害怕 我不会伤害你的
[1:02:40] As a matter of fact, I got a pork chop in my pocket 其实 我口袋里有些猪排肉
[1:02:43] With some cookies. 还有些小饼干
[1:02:45] Hey, it’s christmas. 嘿 今天是圣诞节
[1:02:47] You and me… we’re gonna be buddies 你和我 我们会成为好兄弟的
[1:02:50] And we’re gonna have a good time. 我们会过的很愉快的
[1:02:53] A good time. 过得愉快
[1:02:54] Yeah, let’s start by playing “pin the cuffs on the robbers.” 是啊 先来”钳住抢劫犯的袖口”吧
[1:02:57] It’s gonna be fine. I’m gonna just reach in my pocket… 没事的 我就要打开我的口袋
[1:03:00] – Bark, you fool, bark. …- And get you this little treat, okay? -叫啊 你这傻瓜 快叫 -然后请你吃点东西
[1:03:04] Like I said, uncle stewey’s here and 像我说的 斯图伊叔叔在这
[1:03:07] I’m gonna make everything fine. 一切都会没事的
[1:03:09] Oh, he got me with the oldest trick in the book… 哦 他居然用书里最老的把戏抓住了我
[1:03:12] The old muzzle over the noggin. 在我头上套了个口套
[1:03:14] Gotcha. 抓住你了
[1:03:16] Where’s the kid? 孩子在哪儿
[1:03:18] – He’s not around. – Huh? -没发现 -什么
[1:03:20] Listen, I looked in every crack in this shack. 听着 我找遍了房子里的每个角落
[1:03:22] There’s nothing… no kid, no nobody. 什么也没有 没有孩子 没有一个人
[1:03:25] That’s impossible. are you sure? 不可能 你确定吗
[1:03:26] Everywhere… under the beds. I checked the windows. 每个地方 床底下 连窗户也检查过了
[1:03:28] They were closed. I’m telling you, there’s nobody here. 都是关着的 我确定 房子里没有一个人
[1:03:30] Well, if there’s no kid, then who sabotaged us? 如果没有孩子的话 是谁在碍我们的事
[1:03:36] Yours truly. 亲爱的我
[1:03:39] – That’s ridiculous. – You’re telling me. -这太荒谬了 -完全同意
[1:03:41] Look at this. what’s that? 看看这个 什么东西
[1:03:44] – “K-9.” – Zeus? -“K-9” -宙斯
[1:03:48] I don’t believe it. 我才不信
[1:03:51] We’re dealing with a certified k-9. 原来我们在跟一只认证的K-9狗较量
[1:03:53] Wow, a real police dog. 哇哦 一只真正的警犬
[1:03:55] I’ve seen a whole special about these guys. 我领教过这些狗的厉害
[1:03:57] Wait a second, it’s him. 等等 原来是它
[1:04:01] This dog is one of the smartest dogs in the world. 这只狗是世界上最聪明的狗
[1:04:03] – Give me this stick here. – Well, he ain’t that smart. -把那根棍子给我 -其实它也没那么聪明嘛
[1:04:06] Talk is cheap where I come from, marshmallow man. 我以前呆的地方言语是没用的 软蛋
[1:04:08] – Let me smash him. – No. -我要打死它 -不
[1:04:11] No no, first we get what we came for, 不不 首先我们搞到想要的东西
[1:04:12] Then you can do whatever you want to, okay? 然后你可以做任何你想做的事 好吗
[1:04:14] I don’t like dogs. 我讨厌狗
[1:04:20] Ted, you always make me feel a lot better. 泰德 你总是能让我心情变好
[1:04:24] I’m gonna make you suffer, then suffer some more, 我会好好折磨你 更加使劲折磨你
[1:04:27] And then you’ll know what pain is. 然后你就知道什么是痛苦了
[1:04:28] Let’s get out of here. 我们出去
[1:04:29] – Come on. – Hold this for me. -快点 -替我拿着它
[1:04:34] That’s a nice picture. 那幅画真不错
[1:04:36] Well, that went well. 好吧 这玩意真有用
[1:04:45] Mommy, I miss Zeussy. 妈妈 我好想宙斯
[1:04:47] Yeah, me too. can we go get him? 我也是 我们去把它接来吧
[1:04:51] Please. 拜托了
[1:04:52] It is Christmas eve. 今天可是圣诞夜
[1:04:54] Yeah, mom. you always said no one should be home alone for christmas eve. 妈妈 你说谁都不应该孤单一人过圣诞节的
[1:04:58] Yeah, you said that. 是的 你说过
[1:04:59] Maybe we shouldn’t have left him alone. 也许我们不应该把它一个留在家里
[1:05:02] He could be destroying the house as we speak. 我们说话这会儿 它说不定已经把房子毁了
[1:05:05] So let me go get him. I’ll be back in a couple hours. 所以我去把它接来吧 几小时之后我就回来
[1:05:08] – We want to go too. – Yeah, can we come? -我们也想去 -是的 可以吗
[1:05:10] Sure. 当然啦
[1:05:12] Let’s do it, all right. let’s go, let’s go. 我们走吧 好了 走吧走吧
[1:05:14] Hey, what if we run into santa on the way? 嘿 要是我们在路上碰到圣诞老人怎么办
[1:05:16] Oh, don’t worry, sweetheart. 哦 别担心 宝贝
[1:05:18] Santa’s reindeer are no match for the bannister sleigh. 圣诞老人的驯鹿可赶不上班尼斯特雪橇
[1:05:21] – That’s right. let’s go. – Cool. -没错 我们走吧 -太酷了
[1:05:23] Shh, don’t wake up grandma. 嘘 别吵醒了奶奶
[1:05:31] Where did you go? 你们去哪儿啊
[1:05:33] Well, wait for me. 喂 等等我啊
[1:05:48] What are those guys doing downstairs? 那俩家伙在底下干什么呢
[1:05:50] Oh, I gotta get out of here. 哦 我得逃出去
[1:06:06] A house this nice, and all they got is prepackaged bologna? 这么漂亮的房子 全是包装波伦亚大红肠
[1:06:09] Unbelievable. 太难以置信了
[1:06:33] – What are you doing? – Nothing. -你在干嘛 -没什么
[1:06:36] What did I tell you? I told you, no funny business. 我怎么跟你说的 不要做不规矩的事
[1:06:39] Listen, Ted, 泰德 我今天受够了
[1:06:41] I’ve been through a wringer today. let me just eat in peace. 让我好好吃点东西吧
[1:06:42] We’ve been in this house too long already. 我们已经在这房子里呆太久了
[1:06:45] Do you want to go back to jail? 你想被抓回监狱吗
[1:06:47] I’ll probably get better bologna there. 说不定我会在那儿吃到更好的大红肠
[1:06:49] You’re better than that, Stewey. come on. 肯定比那儿好的 斯图伊 快
[1:06:51] They probably got better bologna in the fridge downstairs. 说不定楼下的冰箱里有更好的大红肠
[1:06:57] This is worse than the time I got dog-napped 这比我被那个小丑绑架那次还要糟糕
[1:07:00] By that crazy clown who shot me out of a cannon twice a week for a month. 那疯狂的小丑曾经一个月两次朝我开炮
[1:07:06] Almost got it, almost. 快出来了 快了
[1:07:08] Come on, almost. boo-ya! 加油 快了 啵呀
[1:07:10] These guys are loaded. 这家人真有钱
[1:07:13] Why are you eating again? I told you, don’t eat. 你怎么又在吃 我告诉过你别吃了
[1:07:15] – I’m hungry. – You just ate two seconds ago. -我饿嘛 -两秒前你才吃过
[1:07:18] That was a long time ago. 那是很久以前的事了
[1:07:20] Cops cops. 警察警察
[1:07:24] That was subtle. 刚才真险
[1:07:29] Shh. 嘘
[1:07:31] Who’s out there? 谁在外面
[1:07:33] – The cops. – What do they want? -警察 -他们想干嘛
[1:07:35] They want to wish you Merry Christmas. 他们想祝你圣诞快乐
[1:07:37] – Really? – No. -真的吗 -当然不是
[1:07:38] They’re patrolling the neighborhood. what do you think? 他们在巡视这一街区 还能干嘛
[1:07:49] Shh. you breathe so loud. 嘘 你的呼吸声太大了
[1:07:52] Hello. 有人吗
[1:07:54] – Police. anybody here? – Stop it. -我们是警察 屋里有人吗 -快停
[1:07:56] When I’m nervous, I pass gas. it’s anxiety, you know. 我紧张的时候就会放屁 焦虑的结果
[1:07:59] Yeah, well, cork it up. 那就憋住
[1:08:03] Ugh, you smell that, man? 恶 你闻到了吗 伙计
[1:08:07] I think they can hear that. 他们会听见的
[1:08:09] What is that? 这什么啊
[1:08:12] Oh, it’s burning. 哦 鼻子都疼了
[1:08:15] – It burns. yours burn? – No, mine doesn’t burn. -我鼻子疼 你的呢 -不 我的还好
[1:08:18] I’m out of here. 我要出去
[1:08:20] No no no. 不不不
[1:08:22] Stop. forget the sandwich. 住手 别管那三明治了
[1:08:25] – My sandwich. – Forget the sandwich. stop it. -我的三明治 -别管那三明治 住手
[1:08:31] Stop it. stop it. 住手 住手
[1:08:34] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[1:08:36] God. 天哪
[1:08:39] We’re going to jail for sure. 我们肯定要进监狱了
[1:08:42] I knew we shouldn’t have done this. we shouldn’t have broke the rule. 我就知道我们不该干的 我们不该坏规矩
[1:08:46] Break the rules? it’s all your escapade. 坏了规矩 都是你的馊主意
[1:08:48] Remember, in the car? “we do one more heist… 记得吗 在车里 是你说的 我们再偷一次
[1:08:51] We can pay off Tony Roe” that was you, remember? 就可以还清托尼・罗伊的债了 是你说的
[1:08:53] I didn’t say that. you said that. 我没这么说 是你说的
[1:08:54] You’re lying skunk. 你这个骗子混蛋
[1:08:55] You also said you were gonna get the money and the nose job. 你还说你要弄到钱 然后去做隆鼻
[1:08:58] You said that. 是你说的
[1:08:59] I don’t need a nose job. 我才 不需要隆鼻
[1:09:02] Whatever. 随你便吧
[1:09:13] Some plumbers. 几个管道工
[1:09:15] They probably broke a gas pipe. that’s what it was. 他们肯定是弄破了一个煤气管 就是那气味
[1:09:28] Oh, we just caught a break. 我们真是走运
[1:09:30] All right, let’s get our gear, 好了 我们拿上东西
[1:09:32] All the loot, and let’s get out of here. 所有的财物 然后赶紧出去
[1:09:34] – Got it? – Got it. -明白了吗 -明白
[1:10:34] Stop playing with the statues. 别再玩儿那个雕像了
[1:10:36] I’m in the mood to go to the track. 我感觉正好呢
[1:10:38] Now these guys have gone too far. no more mr. nice dog. 这些家伙太过分了 好好狗先生要发威了
[1:10:44] Bright 闪亮的
[1:10:47] Proud young 骄傲又年轻的
[1:10:49] Don’t say that word… mother and child. 不要说那个词 妈妈和孩子
[1:10:52] Mom, dad, if she doesn’t stop right now 爸妈 如果她不马上停止的话
[1:10:54] I’m gonna open up the door and jump right out of the car. 我就打开车门 然后跳出车子
[1:10:56] Okay? can you please tell her? 好吗 你们能让她停止吗
[1:10:57] Bright. 闪亮的
[1:11:06] Stewey. 斯图伊
[1:11:08] I’m just relaxing, shooting some pool. 我只是在放松一下 打几杆球
[1:11:10] Leave the stuff alone. go get the loot. 别玩儿这些东西 赶紧去找钱
[1:11:17] Just this knot and I’m out of here. 打开这个结 我就能出去了
[1:11:19] Sleep in heavenly peace. 在如天堂般的宁静中睡着
[1:11:26] Hey, get back in the car. 嘿 回车里来
[1:11:57] Ben, a little help here, please. 本 帮帮忙好吗
[1:12:10] Hey, jack, zeus is back. 嘿 夹克仔 宙斯又回来了
[1:12:15] Ted, what about these gifts? 泰德 这些礼物怎么办
[1:12:18] You’re heartless, you know that? 你真无情 你知道吗
[1:12:20] Time to pay the piper, boys. 付出代价的时候到了 伙计们
[1:12:23] How are they gonna feel when they come back 他们回来之后会怎么想
[1:12:25] And they think that Santa skipped their house, huh? 他们会觉得是圣诞老人溜进了房子
[1:12:27] – I like toys. – That’s because you’re a child. -我喜欢玩具 -因为你就是个小孩子
[1:12:29] Boy, these guys are whack. 天哪 这俩家伙不正常
[1:12:31] Is that bologna? 那是大红肠吗
[1:12:34] How about we take half of them and sell them online, 要不然我们拿走一半 放到网上去卖
[1:12:37] And take the other half and we keep them? 另外一半我们自己留着行吗
[1:12:41] – Now you’re talking. – All right. -现在听你的 -很好
[1:12:42] There you go. 开始吧
[1:12:44] Wait, did you hear something? 等等 你听到什么声音了吗
[1:12:46] No, I didn’t hear anything. 没有 我什么也没听到
[1:12:49] It’s up on the roof. 在屋顶上
[1:12:51] Maybe it’s the reindeer. 说不定是驯鹿呢
[1:12:53] Maybe it’s santa. he’s gonna catch us. 说不定是圣诞老人 他会抓住我们
[1:12:55] Santa’s not gonna catch us if you will move your butt. 如果你快点动 圣诞老人是不会抓住我们的
[1:12:58] Not for nothing, Ted 我是有理由的 泰德
[1:13:00] I don’t want coal in my stocking two years in a row. 我不想连续两年在袜子里发现煤块
[1:13:02] There are no reindeer on the roof. 屋顶上 没有驯鹿
[1:13:05] Are you saying you don’t believe in santa? 你是说你不相信圣诞老人吗
[1:13:08] Of course I believe in santa, 我当然相信圣诞老人
[1:13:10] But everybody knows that santa does not start his route 但是每个人都知道圣诞老人只会在
[1:13:13] Until after midnight. 午夜之后才开始行动
[1:13:16] You’re right. When you’re right, you’re right. 你说的对 当你说的对的时候你是对的
[1:13:19] But wait a second, 但等一下
[1:13:21] How come there’s gifts and toys here already? 那这些礼物玩具怎么都已经在这里了
[1:13:23] Maybe he made an early stop. 也许他这次来的比较早
[1:13:25] He can do that? 他可以那样做吗
[1:13:27] He can do whatever he wants to. He is santa. 他想怎么做就怎么做 他可是圣诞老人
[1:13:30] You’re right. You’re right. 你说的对 你说的对
[1:13:35] Ted, you always know how to make me feel better. 泰德 你总是能让我感觉更好
[1:13:38] – Now can we move? – Let’s do this, yes. Stack me up. -我们可以搬了吗 -搬吧 把我堆起来
[1:13:41] You and your stomach. 你的肚子
[1:13:43] Would you go to the bathroom already? 你不是已经去过洗手间了吗
[1:13:45] That’s not my stomach. My stomach’s fine. 那不是我的肚子 我肚子很好
[1:13:46] No, I can hear it growling like a wild coyote. 我听它咕噜响得像只野狼
[1:13:49] Ted, that’s not my stomach. 泰德 那不是我的肚子的声音
[1:14:02] Get off. Stewey, get off. 起来 斯图伊 起来
[1:14:04] – I’m trying. – Stewey, I can’t breathe. -我正在起 -斯图伊 我没法呼吸了
[1:14:10] I ain’t fat. I’m big-boned. 我不胖 我只是大骨架
[1:14:16] This is it, Zeus. You can do it. Bark. 就是现在 宙斯 你可以的 叫
[1:14:19] Bark. 叫
[1:14:21] Let it out, zeus. think of the Bannisters and bark. 叫出声宙斯 想想班尼斯特一家 叫
[1:14:28] – Get him. – I’m doing it. I’m doing it. -抓住他 -我做到了 我做到了
[1:14:30] I’m barking. I’m actually barking. 我在叫 我真的在叫
[1:14:39] Go ahead, punk. Give it your best shot. 上 废物 拿出你的看家本事
[1:14:41] Don’t move. I’m gonna get you. 别动 我要抓到你了
[1:14:52] You have caused us a lot of trouble today. 你今天已经给我们找了不少麻烦了
[1:14:55] Boy, did you clowns pick the wrong house. 你们这群小丑进错人家了
[1:14:57] Get that dog. 抓住那条狗
[1:14:59] Oh, Stewey. 斯图伊
[1:15:02] You okay? 你没事吧
[1:15:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:15:13] Come on, come on. Let’s go. Let’s get out of here. 来 加油 我们走 我们离开这里
[1:15:20] You can make it. Come on, Stewey. 你可以的 加油斯图伊
[1:15:22] You can make it. Come on, come on. 你可以的 加油 加油
[1:15:24] You’re always making me feel so much better. 你总能让我感觉好很多
[1:15:27] No no no no, get up. Come on, Stewey, wake up. 不 起来 快点斯图伊 醒醒
[1:15:29] Wake up, Stew, Stewey. 醒醒斯图伊 斯图伊
[1:15:31] Stewey, we’re gonna get caught. 斯图伊 我们会被捕的
[1:15:33] You’re going back to jail.. 你又得进监狱
[1:15:35] Come on, don’t you go to sleep right now. 快点 你别现在就睡过去
[1:15:39] Come on, Stewey. We’re gonna get caught. 快点斯图伊 我们会被捕的
[1:15:41] I don’t want to go to jail. Stewey. 我不想坐牢斯图伊
[1:15:44] Come on. I just gotta get this. 加油 我只要解开这个
[1:15:47] Here we go. Lights out. 来了 熄灯了
[1:15:50] Sleep well, boys. 睡个好觉 孩子们
[1:15:56] We’ve got reports of a struggle at 5737 red maple, 我们接到打斗报告 在红枫叶5737号
[1:16:00] Reported by the neighbor across the street. over. 是街对面的邻居举报的
[1:16:17] God rest ye, merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay 原主赐予你们平安 让你们无所畏惧
[1:16:21] Remember christ our savior was born on christmas day. 记住我们的救世主基督就是圣诞节降生的
[1:16:26] Whoa whoa, easy. 放松
[1:16:27] Fellows, what took you so long? 伙计们 你们怎么这么久才来
[1:16:30] Whoa whoa whoa, just calm down. Nice nice. 冷静一下 很好很好
[1:16:35] I don’t have any treats either. Give him a treat. 我也没有什么犒劳品 给他点什么
[1:16:38] Give him some gum. 给他口香糖
[1:16:40] I’ve got some gum. Gum? 我有口香糖 你要吗
[1:16:53] Whoa, easy, boy. 放松点 孩子
[1:16:54] Excuse me, what’s going on here? 打扰一下 这里发生什么了
[1:16:55] I’m George Bannister. I live here. 我是乔治・班尼斯特 这的主人
[1:16:57] George buddy, I did it. I stopped them. 乔治 是我做的 我阻止了他们
[1:17:00] there was an attempted robbery. 有人抢劫未遂
[1:17:01] We received a call from your neighbor 我们接到你邻居的报警电话
[1:17:02] – The woman with the white cat. – A white cat? -有一只白猫的女人 -一只白猫
[1:17:05] If it wasn’t for your dog, 如果没有你的狗
[1:17:06] These guys would have gotten away. 这些家伙早就逃跑了
[1:17:07] All in a day’s work. 不足为奇
[1:17:09] Oh my gosh 我的天
[1:17:11] Wait, the dog? 等一下 狗狗吗
[1:17:12] Really? 真的吗
[1:17:14] He’s a hero, honey. You’re a hero, Zeus. 他是个英雄亲爱的 你是个英雄宙斯
[1:17:17] Sorry about the mess, guys. 不好意思把家里弄得很乱
[1:17:19] If I had hands, I’d clean it up myself. 如果我有手 我会亲自整理好的
[1:17:21] Let’s get him out of the way. 我们把他抬出去吧
[1:17:23] And let that be a lesson to you… Never resist arrest. 这是给你的教训 永远不要拒捕
[1:17:26] Oh, and by the way, I talked to santa… 顺便告诉你 我告诉过圣诞老人了
[1:17:28] You’re both getting coal in your stocking this year. 今年你们的袜子里只会收到煤了
[1:17:40] I can’t believe he’s barking. 真不敢相信他在叫
[1:17:42] Yay, he’s barking, he’s barking! 他在叫 他是在叫
[1:17:44] Tell him to put a sock in it already. 告诉他用袜子把嘴堵上
[1:17:46] Of course he’s barking, honey. 当然他是在叫了亲爱的
[1:17:48] These dogs are so highly trained and intelligent, 这些狗狗都是经过严格训练的 很聪明
[1:17:51] They’re trained to bark and not to bark. 他们被训练去叫和不叫
[1:17:53] Right now he happens to be barking. 现在他碰巧在叫
[1:17:55] You were right. He came through when it counted. 你是对的 他会在该叫的时候叫
[1:17:59] I told you he just needed a little chance, that’s all. 我告诉过你他只是需要一个机会
[1:18:02] Zeussy, you saved christmas. 宙斯 你拯救了圣诞节
[1:18:04] – Yeah, he did. – Aw, thanks. I love you guys. -是的 他做到了 -谢谢 我爱你们
[1:18:07] Just Zeus, honey. 宙斯 亲爱的
[1:18:11] I got him. Take this clown. Let’s go. 我抓住他了 带上这个小丑 我们走
[1:18:13] You’re going to jail. 你俩准备进监狱吧
[1:18:24] Don’t say anything. 什么都别说
[1:18:28] Zeussy boy! 宙斯 小伙子
[1:18:30] Hey, Ben, Kara, I missed you guys. 本 卡萝 我想念你们
[1:18:35] Come here, Zeussy. Zeussy boy, how are you doing? 到这来宙斯 你好吗
[1:18:38] – We missed you so much. – Come on, Zeussy. -我们想死你了 -过来宙斯
[1:18:42] – Mr. Bannister. – Yeah? -班尼斯特先生 -什么事
[1:18:44] You know, we could really use a dog 我们可以把
[1:18:45] Like zeus down at the precinct. 像宙斯这样的狗用在社区
[1:18:47] How about it, Mr. Bannister? 你觉得怎么样班尼斯特先生
[1:18:49] Would you consider letting us adopt him? 你会考虑让我们收养他吗
[1:18:50] Come on, mom, can we please keep Zeussy? 拜托了妈妈 我们留下宙斯吧
[1:18:52] Yeah, mommy, we want to keep Zeussy. 是的妈妈 我们想要留下宙斯
[1:18:54] Sorry, officers, but I’m retired 对不起警官 但我退休了
[1:18:57] And living the good life now. 而且现在过得不错
[1:18:58] Well, looks like he’s become a part of the family. 看起来他已经成为家里的一份子了
[1:19:02] Yeah, what do you think, Zeus? 你觉得呢宙斯
[1:19:04] Do you want to become a police dog 你想成为警犬
[1:19:05] Or do you want to stay a Bannister? 还是想和我们在一起
[1:19:07] Zeus Bannister has a nice ring to it. 宙斯・班尼斯特听起来不错
[1:19:10] You know what, guys? 你们知道吗
[1:19:11] We’ve been through so much with this dog 我们和狗狗一起经历了太多
[1:19:12] That he’s got to stay a bannister. 他必须得是我们家的一份子
[1:19:17] – We understand. – Sorry about that. -我们理解 -不好意思
[1:19:20] Well, merry christmas. 圣诞快乐
[1:19:21] Merry christmas. Bye. 圣诞快乐 再见
[1:19:53] I’m George Bannister. This is my family. 我是乔治・班尼斯特 这是我的家人
[1:19:56] Well, I’m Mildred. This is Chegwee. 我是米尔德里德 这是尘微
[1:19:59] – Hi, Mildred. – Nice to meet you finally. -你好米尔德里德 -很高兴见到你
[1:20:01] – You too. – Hey. -我也是 -你好
[1:20:03] Annie? 安妮
[1:20:04] Millie? Oh my goodness. 米莉 我的天啊
[1:20:06] You guys know each other? 你们认识彼此吗
[1:20:07] Singles night at the karaoke bar. 单身之夜在卡拉OK吧
[1:20:10] We won first place. 我们是第一名
[1:20:16] That is wild. 真疯狂
[1:20:18] – Is this your family? – Yes, it is. -这是你家人吗 -是啊
[1:20:20] Oh, for heaven’s sake. 看在上帝的份上
[1:20:21] Oh my god, who’s this? 我的天 这是谁
[1:20:23] – This is Chegwee. – Hi, Chegwee. -这是尘微 -你好尘微
[1:20:25] I owe it all to you, Millie. 我欠你的米莉
[1:20:26] It turns out you can teach an old dog new tricks. 结果证明你可以教老狗新戏法
[1:20:29] Well, you’re welcome for egg-nog, if you’d like. 欢迎你来喝蛋酒 如果你们愿意的话
[1:20:32] Oh, come on, yeah, have some egg-nog with us. 来吧 跟我们一起喝点蛋酒吧
[1:20:35] I can’t believe it. I haven’t seen you in so long. 真不敢相信 我已经很久没见过你了
[1:20:37] We gotta go back and do this. 你得回来做这个
[1:20:39] I mean, you were, like, my best partner. 你是我最好的同伴
[1:20:41] Nobody else could sing like me, off key. 没人可以像我这样唱歌 唱跑调
[1:20:51] George, 乔治
[1:20:53] Look at the mess. 看看这一团糟
[1:20:56] I know, honey. 我看见了亲爱的
[1:20:58] We were robbed, 我们被洗劫了
[1:21:00] So this is what it’s gonna look like. 这就是被洗劫后的样子
[1:21:04] Honey, but let’s try to relax and enjoy the evening. 我们还是放松点好好享受这个夜晚吧
[1:21:08] I mean, it is christmas eve, okay? 我是说这可是平安夜
[1:21:11] We’ll take care of this later. 我们晚点再处理这些
[1:21:13] Okay. 好吧
[1:21:18] – Merry christmas. – Merry christmas. -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
[1:21:22] I think I hear carolers. 我想我听见唱圣歌者了
[1:21:24] Me too. 我也听见了
[1:21:26] We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. 我们祝你圣诞快乐 新年快乐
[1:21:33] Ah, look at this. 看看这个
[1:21:37] Come on. 来吧
[1:21:38] We wish you a merry christmas 我们祝你圣诞快乐
[1:21:41] We wish you a merry christmas 我们祝你圣诞快乐
[1:21:44] We wish you a merry christmas 我们祝你圣诞快乐
[1:21:46] And a happy new year 新年快乐
[1:21:49] We wish you a merry christmas 我们祝你圣诞快乐
[1:21:51] We wish you a merry christmas 我们祝你圣诞快乐
[1:21:54] We wish you a merry christmas 我们祝你圣诞快乐
[1:21:56] And a happy new year 新年快乐
[1:21:58] We wish you a merry christmas 我们祝你圣诞快乐
[1:22:01] We wish you a merry christmas 我们祝你圣诞快乐
[1:22:03] We wish you a merry christmas 我们祝你圣诞快乐
[1:22:06] And a happy new year. 新年快乐
[1:22:10] Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night. 祝所有人圣诞快乐 夜晚愉快
[1:22:14] George, it just seems… 乔治 它看起来
[1:22:16] – Stop it. – I know, it’s me. It’s not you. -停 -是我了 不是你
[1:22:18] Okay okay okay. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[1:22:21] I think he’s become… what? 我觉得他已经变成 什么
[1:22:26] – I’m good. I’m good. – Okay okay okay. -我很好 我很好 -好吧
[1:22:29] Now where do I put these? 我把这些放哪里
[1:22:30] Oh, anywhere, sweetheart. Anywhere your little heart desires. 哪都行亲爱的 想放哪就放哪
[1:22:33] You want to put that up top there? Yeah, that’s good, 你想把它放顶上吗 行 很好
[1:22:36] But, honey, we’re trying 但是亲爱的 我们想让它
[1:22:37] To make it look prettier, you know, 看起来更美
[1:22:38] Just a little prettier. 再美一点
[1:22:39] But that’s okay. It was a good try. 但这样也行 挺好的
[1:22:57] Sleep in heavenly peace… 在天堂安睡
[1:23:04] Sleep 睡吧
[1:23:06] You can sleep. You can sleep. 你可以睡了 你可以睡了
[1:23:07] Sleep in heavenly 在天堂里
[1:23:13] Peace. 安睡
[1:23:15] Come on, Stewey, come on. 快点 斯图伊 快点
[1:23:23] How about half a dog with two legs? 半只狗和两条腿怎么样
[1:23:30] Okay. George! 好了 乔治
[1:23:32] – George. – George. -乔治 -乔治
[1:23:34] – George. – Okay. -乔治 -好了
[1:23:35] Hmm, I don’t know if I want to visit those kids. 我不知道我要不要去看那些孩子
[1:23:38] They’re not very happy. 他们不太高兴
[1:23:39] Well, they must have done something wrong. 他们肯定做错了什么
[1:23:41] Okay, I gotta stop. 好了 我得停一下
[1:23:45] Somebody’s gotta stop. 某人得停一下
[1:24:11] You all right? 你还好吧
[1:24:13] Just what I thought… 我是觉得
[1:24:15] No expression means Bannister. 无法定义什么是班尼斯特家族
[1:24:17] – Okay, we understand. – Thank you very much. -好吧 我们明白 -非常感谢
[1:24:22] All right, here we go. Come on, come on. 好了 再来 快点 快点
[1:24:25] Stop it. kay. 停一下 好了
[1:24:27] Come on, come on. 快点 快点
[1:24:30] Belinda, trust me, okay? These… 布兰达 相信我好吗 这些
[1:24:34] Trust me. Belinda, trust me. 相信我布兰达 相信我
[1:24:37] Okay, honey? these k-9 police dogs are so highly… 好了亲爱的 这些k-9警犬都是高强度
[1:24:41] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[1:24:43] Okay. Okay. 好了好了
[1:24:45] Belinda, trust me. 布兰达相信我
[1:24:57] Look at this little guy. 看看这个小东西
[1:24:59] Yeah, you’re a cute one, aren’t you? 你是个可爱的小家伙 对不对
[1:25:01] Oh, yeah. You’re so cute. 是的 你真是太可爱了
[1:25:04] You’re so cuddly. Look at you. 真想抱抱你 看看你
[1:25:08] Argh! you okay? Don’t touch the dog. 你没事吧 不要碰那只狗
[1:25:20] That’s it. 就这样了
[1:25:29] Do I ask too much? 是我要求太多了吗
[1:25:32] Do I pray too hard? 是我祈祷的太用心了吗
[1:25:35] Crossing all my paws 爪子合十
[1:25:37] Wishing on a star 对星星许愿
[1:25:40] That someday there’ll be 希望某天会能够找到
[1:25:42] A home for me 一个我的家
[1:25:44] And they’ll call my name and they’ll really see 他们会叫我的名字 他们会看见
[1:25:47] Who I truly am in my heart 真正的我
[1:25:51] Christmas, merry christmas 圣诞节 圣诞快乐
[1:25:56] The most magical time of the year 一年中最魔幻的时光
[1:26:01] Christmas, let love find me 圣诞节 让爱找到我
[1:26:05] I’ll kiss their face, I’ll wag my tail 我会亲他们的脸颊 我会摇我的尾巴
[1:26:08] I’ll strut my stuff bringing in the mail 我会摇尾乞怜 帮你们拿信
[1:26:12] Well, I wait and I believe 我等待着 我相信
[1:26:16] Deep in my heart 在我心深处
[1:26:19] I’m right here with you 我一直和你在一起
[1:26:21] And that someday 总有一天
[1:26:23] My christmas dream 我的圣诞愿望
[1:26:25] Can come true 会实现
[1:26:30] On this christmas eve don’t need santa’s toys 这个平安夜不需要圣诞老人的玩具
[1:26:33] To find my voice 我要畅所欲言
[1:26:36] Not to be afraid, to have the faith 不必害怕 相信
[1:26:38] This old k-9 has what it takes 这只老K-9梦想成真
[1:26:40] Can I dig real deep 我可以挖得更深吗
[1:26:43] And can I make them proud? 我可以让他们自豪吗
[1:26:45] And can I rise above 我可以忘记
[1:26:48] Memories and doubt? 回忆和怀疑吗
[1:26:53] Christmas, merry christmas 圣诞节 圣诞快乐
[1:26:57] The most magical time of the year 一年中最魔幻的时光
[1:27:02] Christmas, let love find me 圣诞节 让爱找到我
[1:27:06] And I’ll stand up tall and I’ll be so strong 我会站得很高 我会变得很强
[1:27:09] And I’ll keep the watch, see them through the storm 我会一直看着他们 看他们乘风破浪
[1:27:13] Well, I’ll wait 我会等着
[1:27:15] And I’ll believe 我会相信
[1:27:18] Deep in my heart 我心深处
[1:27:20] I’m right here with you 我一直和你在一起
[1:27:22] And that someday my christmas dream 某天我的圣诞愿望
[1:27:26] Can come true 终会实现
[1:27:32] Don’t need candy canes underneath the tree 不需要圣诞树下的糖果
[1:27:36] Or a milk-bone mountain that’s five feet deep 不需要五寸深的骨头山
[1:27:38] At leash that’s made of solid gold 即使是用纯金造的
[1:27:41] A diamond collar to call my own 或者一条属于我的钻石项链
[1:27:43] Just somebody who will throw a bone 我只想要有人会给我扔骨头
[1:27:45] Play fetch together all day long 花时间陪我玩
[1:27:47] The bestest friend in a furry coat 我最好的朋友穿着皮外套
[1:27:50] And I won’t be left out in the cold 我不会被抛弃在冰天雪地里
[1:27:55] Christmas, merry christmas 圣诞节 圣诞快乐
[1:27:59] The most magical time of the year 一年中最魔幻的时间
[1:28:04] Christmas, let love find me 圣诞节 让爱找到我
[1:28:08] I’ll kiss your face, I’ll wag my tail 我会亲你的脸颊 我会摇我的尾巴
[1:28:11] I’ll strut my stuff bringing in your mail 我会摇尾乞怜 帮你拿信
[1:28:13] I’ll find my voice, and when I do 我会畅所欲言 当我这样做的时候
[1:28:15] I’ll stand by every one of you 我会站在你们身边
[1:28:19] And so I’ll wait 所以我会等着
[1:28:21] And I’ll believe in my heart… 我会相信我的心
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Perhaps Love(如果爱)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Serenity(宁静)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme