英文名称:The Directive
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | THEHILT\h\h\h\hAmber-Royal | 翻\h译 |
[00:32] | Where’s the food and water? | 食物和水在哪里 |
[00:33] | Where is it, before I fuck you up! | 再不说我就一枪崩了你 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I’d be scared too if I was you. | 这就对了 如果我是你 我也会怂的 |
[01:47] | \h水源 供给 | |
[02:20] | Now I don’t want to use this on you for target practice… | 我不想把你当靶子 |
[02:24] | But… | 但是 |
[02:27] | These are my only pair of pants, and I tore em’. | 这是我唯一一条裤子 还把它弄破了 |
[02:30] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[02:32] | Now I know you got a sewing kit in here somewhere. | 我知道你这里有针线包 |
[02:36] | You’re probably hiding it somewhere, | 你可能把它藏起来了 |
[02:37] | but I’m smarter than you. | 但是我比你聪明 |
[02:43] | Pens, no… | 笔 不是 |
[02:44] | End processing paperwork? | 这年头还用写字 |
[02:47] | Pillows, poncho, no… | 枕头 雨披 不是 |
[02:50] | Flashlights, no… | 手电筒 不是 |
[03:02] | Red Cross services. | 红十字会为您服务 |
[03:05] | Oh shit! | 我操 |
[03:07] | You got something to say, motherfucker? | 王八犊子 你有话要说吗 |
[03:09] | You’ve been quiet for three months, | 哑巴了三个月 |
[03:10] | and now you got something to say? | 现在居然想说话了 |
[03:15] | I’m gonna take what I want, when I want! | 我想要的东西我就一定要得到 |
[03:17] | And you can’t do shit about it. | 你只能眼睁睁地看着 |
[11:51] | Mad Max, bitch! | 疯狂的麦克斯来啦 婊子 |
[12:12] | I’m here, motherfuckas! | 我在这儿呢 王八犊子们 |
[12:13] | Who’s ready for school? | 有人准备好去上学了吗 |
[12:31] | You remember that time Billie Jo came down | 你还记得那次比利·乔 |
[12:33] | to the supermarket and she asked me | 在超市问我 |
[12:36] | where the cucumbers were? | 黄瓜在哪儿的事吗 |
[12:39] | I got em’ right here. | 就在我身上 |
[12:54] | Just come on! | 你过吧 |
[12:55] | It doesn’t go over 60! | 这车上不了六十迈 |
[12:58] | Ya piece of… | 你这狗东 |
[13:58] | What’s up boo boo? | 你好吗 宝贝 |
[13:59] | I hit you up last night, but… | 我昨晚给你打了电话 |
[14:02] | You didn’t hit me back. | 但是你没回给我 |
[14:10] | Nah it’s cool, it’s cool. | 没事 没关系 |
[14:12] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不用解释 |
[14:15] | What you been up to today though, hm? | 你今天干嘛了 |
[14:19] | You do look good though. | 打扮得很漂亮 |
[14:27] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[14:29] | Oh, nah, nah… | 不是 不是 |
[14:31] | I’ve had these pants for months. | 这裤子我穿了好几个月了 |
[14:33] | Literally, months. | 说真的 好几个月了 |
[14:42] | Why did I just say that? | 我为什么要这么说 |
[14:46] | Well anyway, um… | 好吧 |
[14:48] | Yeah boo boo, can I call you boo boo? | 宝贝 我还能再打给你吗 宝贝 |
[14:53] | You know… it was really nice seeing you today, | 今天见到你真的很开心 |
[14:57] | I don’t think I’m gonna get this Pepsi, | 我不打算喝这瓶百事了 |
[15:00] | I’m just not that thirsty. | 我不太渴 |
[15:02] | Oh, but I do just live down the street, so… | 对了 我就住在这条街上 |
[15:05] | Any time you wanna swing by, let me know. | 什么时候想来串门跟我说一声就行 |
[15:53] | You see, there’s two types of people in this world, son. | 听着 世界上有两种人 孩子 |
[15:56] | Those with loaded guns, | 一种会真枪实弹地干 |
[15:58] | and those that dig. | 而另一种只会瞎逼逼 |
[16:00] | So you start diggin’. | 你只能是第二种了 |
[16:03] | You see, there’s two types of people in this world, son. | 听着 世界上有两种人 孩子 |
[16:08] | Those with loaded guns, | 一种会真枪实弹地干 |
[16:09] | and those that start diggin’. | 而另一种只能瞎逼逼 |
[16:12] | So you better dig. | 你最好是第二种 |
[16:17] | You see, there’s two types of people in this world, son. | 听着 世界上有两种人 孩子 |
[16:21] | Those with loaded guns, | 一种会真枪实弹地干 |
[16:23] | and those that dig, so you start diggin’. | 而另一种只会瞎逼逼 你只能是第二种了 |
[16:32] | You talkin’ to me? | 你在和我说话 |
[16:34] | I said, are you talkin’ to me? | 喂 你在和我说话 |
[16:41] | You talkin’ to me? | 你在和我说话 |
[16:42] | Are you talkin’ to me? | 你在和我说话吗 |
[16:44] | Well I’m the only one here, | 这里只有我一个人 |
[16:46] | so who are you talking to? | 你还能跟谁说话 |
[16:52] | You can get much further with a kind word and a gun | 比起单纯的耍嘴皮 |
[16:56] | than you can with just a kind word. | 再多配一把枪能让你走得更远 |
[17:06] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[17:08] | You either get busy living, or you get busy dying. | 你不忙着生存 就要赶着去死 |
[21:06] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操操操 |
[26:22] | This is Agent 753. | 这里是探员753 |
[26:24] | I’ve tracked down the Amherst cleaner team. | 我追捕到了艾摩斯特清理队 |
[26:26] | They seem to stumble upon a Red Cross relief station. | 他们似乎偶然发现了一个红十字会救援站 |
[26:29] | There are no other survivors here. | 这里没有其他幸存者了 |
[26:33] | With these targets down, | 目标已被击毙 |
[26:35] | I’m gonna make my way over to Ludlow County. | 我即将前往路德勒县 |
[26:37] | I heard a few other agents have… | 我听其他探员说 |
[26:40] | Encountered some cleaner teams down there. | 曾在那里目击到几个清理队 |
[26:42] | Roger Agent, we copy. | 明白 收到 |
[26:52] | Central, there’s a broken Amherst robot | 总部 清理队载具的后备箱 |
[26:54] | in the back of this cleaning team’s vehicle. | 有一个坏掉的艾摩斯特机器人 |
[26:56] | Should we bring it back to operations for examination? | 我要把它带回去检查吗 |
[26:59] | No need for that, Agent. | 不必了 探员 |
[27:00] | Recent intel is showing that the | 最新情报显示 |
[27:01] | Amherst personnel are utilizing their robotics batteries | 艾摩斯特公司的人员正在利用他们的 |
[27:04] | to power GPS systems. | 机器人电池为定位系统供电 |
[27:07] | Copy that, Central. | 收到 总部 |
[27:09] | I’ll be taking the vehicle back | 我会开走他们的载具 |
[27:10] | to make good use of time and fuel. | 以便省时省力 |
[27:12] | Copy that, Agent. | 收到 探员 |
[27:14] | Agent out. | 探员完毕 |
[27:37] | All right buddy, you’re staying here. | 好吧兄弟 你要留在这里了 |
[28:20] | What the fuck. | 我操 |
[28:39] | My model number is BRO3886. | 我的型号为BRO3886 |
[28:45] | I am a systematic algorithm maintenance robot. | 我是一个系统算法维修机器人 |
[28:49] | How may I be of service to you? | 我能为你效劳吗 |
[28:53] | You won’t be of any service to me, buddy. | 我才不会让你效劳我 兄弟 |
[29:10] | Your physical action is an unnecessary one. | 你的肢体动作是没有必要的 |
[29:17] | Relax battery brain. | 放松 机器脑 |
[29:19] | I’m just asking if you’d rather spend your night out here, | 我只是想问问你晚上想睡在这里 |
[29:22] | or in one of those random buildings out there. | 还是想睡在那边某个房子里 |
[29:28] | Do you happen to have any electronic devices | 你有没有使用过 |
[29:31] | that you utilize? | 电子设备 |
[29:34] | Nice try, asshole. | 想得美 混蛋 |
[29:37] | Yeah, I have electronics. | 我有电子设备 |
[29:38] | But I’m not gonna be sitting around | 我才不要 |
[29:40] | listening to you yap every five seconds. | 待在你旁边一直听你叨逼叨 |
[29:43] | The last robot that was in there, | 上一个机器人在里面 |
[29:45] | he wouldn’t shut up for the first four months I was here. | 我刚来的前四个月他都没闭过嘴 |
[29:48] | Luckily, he was just a systematic droid | 幸运的是 他只是一个系统机器人 |
[29:51] | and he had to be charged every six months. | 每六个月就必须充一次电 |
[29:56] | My body is not at full operational capability, | 我的身体还没有完全具备操作能力 |
[30:00] | but I was designed with an amalgamation cord powered cell | 但我用了艾摩斯特工业独家的 |
[30:04] | exclusive to most Amherst Industries robotics. | 机器人汞齐合金动力电池 |
[30:07] | With a fusion decay of 22 parts | 我的核聚变衰变速率为 |
[30:10] | per trillion per second squared, | 每秒万亿分之二十二 |
[30:12] | my lifespan will most likely exceed that of 3,400 years. | 因此我的寿命很可能会超过三千四百年 |
[30:18] | Any electronic devices you currently own | 你现在拥有的任何电子设备 |
[30:20] | can be powered by me | 我都可以为其供电 |
[30:23] | for long after you have perished. | 供到你下辈子都够用 |
[30:28] | Well bub, I’m definitely not gonna be sitting around | 小家伙 我绝对不要再 |
[30:30] | listening to you yap. | 听你叨逼叨了 |
[30:32] | So you have a choice, all right? | 我给你选择的余地了 好吗 |
[30:34] | Either out here, or in there. | 要么在这儿 要么去那儿 |
[30:37] | What’s it gonna be? | 你怎么选 |
[30:52] | Guess you made your choice. | 我猜你选在这里了 |
[34:03] | Come here ya little bastard. | 过来吧 你这个小混蛋 |
[34:27] | How do I plug this into you to charge my laptop? | 我要给我的电脑充电 我该插哪儿 |
[34:32] | You must find the port | 你要在我后背的 |
[34:34] | on my back power panel. | 电源板上找到端口 |
[34:36] | Once you plug in the cord, | 插入电源线后 |
[34:37] | you must have the female USB plugged into | 必须将插座插入 |
[34:40] | the male end on the power cord. | 电源线的插头 |
[34:51] | Stupid robot. | 傻逼机器人 |
[35:43] | Though the evidence | 尽管证据 |
[35:44] | itself has not been revealed, | 还没有披露出来 |
[35:46] | US intelligence is claiming to have… | 但美国情报部门声称 |
[35:55] | Fisher, we’re getting close to war. | 费舍尔 我们要开战了 |
[35:57] | If Nikoladze kills these men on live broadcast, | 如果尼古拉泽在直播中杀死这些人 |
[35:59] | we’re sunk. | 我们就完蛋了 |
[36:01] | Are we worrying about the broadcast | 你打算先从制止他直播 |
[36:02] | or the murders? | 还是先制止他杀人 |
[36:03] | For now, the broadcast. | 现在来说 先制止直播 |
[36:04] | It’ll buy us time to stop the killings. | 这会给我们时间来阻止杀戮 |
[36:06] | Nikoladze is broadcasting from an antenna on the roof. | 尼古拉泽正在屋顶的天线上直播 |
[36:09] | That’s your first objective. | 这是你第一个目标 |
[36:10] | You’ll find the rest on your OPSAT. | 其他目标你会在通讯器中找到 |
[36:20] | Are you the only survivor | 你是这个镇上 |
[36:21] | currently living in this town? | 唯一的幸存者吗 |
[36:29] | If there was any other survivors, | 要是还有其他人活着 |
[36:32] | I highly doubt I’d be talking to you. | 我会跟你说话吗 |
[36:36] | I observed the remains | 我看到了红十字会 |
[36:37] | of a Red Cross relief station. | 救援站的残骸 |
[36:40] | What happened to all of the survivors? | 幸存者都怎么了 |
[36:42] | Was the Red Cross unable to contain an outbreak? | 红十字会控制不了疫情吗 |
[36:48] | My dad ran that Red Cross station, | 我爸是管那个红十字会救援站的 |
[36:50] | and he did a damn good job. | 他干得非常好 |
[36:52] | There was no outbreak. | 没有什么疫情 |
[36:55] | If anything, it was the safest place you could be. | 不管发生什么 那都是最安全的地方 |
[36:59] | Did they abandon you here? | 他们把你丢在这里了吗 |
[37:03] | No, dude. | 没有 伙计 |
[37:04] | I wasn’t left here intentionally. | 我是不小心被落在这里了 |
[37:06] | There were many survivors, | 原来这里有很多幸存者 |
[37:08] | mostly women and children. | 大部分是女人和孩子 |
[37:10] | But my dad thought it was a good idea | 但我爸还是觉得 |
[37:11] | to take them all to the Safe Zone. | 带他们去安全区比较好 |
[37:16] | My dad thought that it was a good idea | 我爸觉得将他们带上运输大巴 |
[37:19] | to load them all in a transport bus | 带上尽可能多的人走 |
[37:22] | and take as many as he could, | 会比较好 |
[37:24] | and when they left I never saw him | 他们离开后我再也没见过他 |
[37:27] | or my step-mom again. | 还有我的后妈 |
[37:45] | Why did you not go looking for them? | 你为什么不去找他们 |
[37:49] | You don’t know how to mind your own business, do you? | 你能不要这么多管闲事吗 |
[37:57] | I am just trying to understand | 我只是想适应 |
[37:59] | my new environment. | 我的新环境 |
[38:04] | After about a week and a half, | 差不多一周半之后 |
[38:07] | all the younger men decided to head out | 所有年轻男人也决定 |
[38:09] | on foot towards the Safe Zone. | 要步行前往安全区 |
[38:30] | Have you tried connecting to the internet? | 你有联网试过吗 |
[38:36] | How? | 怎么联 |
[38:37] | This laptop died seven months ago. | 这个电脑七个月前就没电了 |
[38:40] | And besides… | 另外 |
[38:42] | It’s impossible to connect without a satellite. | 没有卫星不可能连得上网 |
[38:47] | I am able to connect to the internet | 我几乎可以在地球上 |
[38:49] | in almost every region of the world. | 任何一个地方联上网 |
[38:52] | Why don’t you check the internet now? | 你要不现在看看能不能联上 |
[39:16] | 美国政府警告请远离所有疫区 前往最近的安全区 \h\h\h离你最近的安全区为57区 | |
[39:25] | 57 | 安全区 |
[39:34] | It appears as though the closest Safe Zone | 看起来似乎离我们最近的 |
[39:36] | to our location is Safe Zone 57. | 安全区是57区 |
[39:43] | Statistically, Safe Zone 57 | 从统计学的角度讲 你的朋友 |
[39:46] | most likely is home to your friends and family. | 和家人最可能在的地方就是57区 |
[39:51] | Statistically… | 统计学的角度 |
[39:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么玩意 |
[39:57] | In a vehicle it would not have taken | 有载具的话 用不了多久他们 |
[39:59] | long for them to travel there safely. | 就可以安全到达那里 |
[40:02] | Also, if the Safe Zone was not currently active, | 并且 如果这个安全区近期并不活跃的话 |
[40:05] | the government would be showing you | 政府就会把你引到 |
[40:07] | a different route to safety. | 别的安全区去了 |
[40:11] | The positives could outweigh the negatives | 来一场徒步旅行 |
[40:13] | for making a trip there on foot. | 是利大于弊的 |
[40:16] | The trip could reunite you with your family. | 这场旅行可能会让你和家人重聚 |
[40:18] | How do you even know that they’re there? | 你怎么知道他们就在那里呢 |
[40:20] | I mean, just cause it’s not far | 不远不代表 |
[40:22] | doesn’t mean that they made it out alive. | 并不意味着他们可以活着到达那里 |
[40:26] | Statistically, my algorithms show | 从统计学上来讲 |
[40:29] | out of all the possible endings for your friends and family, | 根据我对你家人朋友结局可能性的推算 |
[40:33] | my software indicates an 88.7 percent chance | 我的系统表明 他们目前 |
[40:37] | they currently reside at Safe Zone 57. | 住在57号安全区的可能性有88.7% |
[40:45] | Well I’m not gonna trust a statistical observation | 我不会相信一个破机器 |
[40:49] | from a broken ass robot. | 所作出的统计预测 |
[40:51] | Don’t you work for the company | 话说 你不是服务于 |
[40:53] | that started the outbreak anyway? | 那家引发这次大灾难的公司吗 |
[40:56] | I am a systematic algorithm maintenance robot. | 我是系统算法维修机器人 |
[40:59] | I was used for | 我的职责只是 |
[41:01] | maintenance on the computers | 在阿默斯特工业的其中一个仓库里 |
[41:02] | and appliances used in one of Amherst Industries warehouses. | 维护那些计算机以及电器 |
[41:08] | My connection to Amherst was maintenance based, | 我只是在维护方面与艾摩斯特有关 |
[41:11] | I had no connection | 至于经济和社会利益方面 |
[41:12] | to the company’s economic or social interests. | 就没我什么事了 |
[41:28] | Why would I want to leave here anyway? | 我为什么要离开这里 |
[41:31] | I mean… I’ve got everything here. | 我这里什么都有 |
[41:33] | Food, water, shelter, entertainment. | 食物 水 住所 还有娱乐设施 |
[41:39] | And best of all… | 最重要的是 |
[41:42] | I know how to hide here. | 在这里 我知道如何巧妙地躲避其他人 |
[41:54] | From witnessing your protective behavior | 今天早些时候看到你 |
[41:56] | over your supplies earlier today, | 小心翼翼地使用物资 |
[41:59] | my statistics indicate | 根据我的统计推测 |
[42:00] | that your ration supply may be running low. | 你的粮食已经所剩无几 |
[42:03] | Without food and water, | 没了食物和水 |
[42:05] | you will have to resort to hunting and gathering. | 你只能去采集和狩猎 |
[42:08] | Traveling to the Safe Zone outweighs the consequences | 比起坐等物资耗尽 |
[42:12] | of waiting for your rations to run out. | 你还不如选择前往安全区 |
[42:16] | You have no idea how much food and water I have, | 你怕是不知道我有多少食物和水 |
[42:19] | so you can go fuck yourself! | 所以你还是自淫去吧 |
[42:24] | I am unable to procreate, | 我没有生殖功能 |
[42:26] | therefore masturbation is useless for a robot. | 所以自慰对于机器人来说没用 |
[42:31] | The calendar drawn on your wall indicates | 画在墙上的日历表明 |
[42:34] | that you are keeping track of your rations. | 你正在记录你粮食的情况 |
[42:42] | I’m actually a very organized and methodical person, | 因为我做事有条理有组织 |
[42:46] | and that’s why I’m keeping track. | 所以我就记录一下它们 |
[42:55] | The unkempt nature of your living quarters | 你这个乱七八糟的住所出卖了你 |
[42:58] | shows your lack of organization skills. | 你可没有组织能力 |
[43:02] | Just shut the fuck up already. | 你特么的可以闭嘴了 |
[43:04] | I knew I didn’t want to bring you in here. | 我就知道我不该带你过来 |
[43:07] | God, you’re just gonna bother me. | 我的天 烦死人了 |
[43:18] | You would only have to deal with me for seven days | 如果你打算步行去57号安全区的话 |
[43:23] | if you decided to travel on foot to Safe Zone 57. | 你只需与我打交道七天 |
[43:29] | I highly doubt that you and I | 我严重怀疑 |
[43:31] | will be spending much more time together. | 我们还会继续呆在一起 |
[43:34] | First thing tomorrow morning, | 明天早上第一件事 |
[43:35] | I’m taking your ass back down out there. | 就是把你放回那里去 |
[43:38] | So you know what? | 听好了 |
[43:40] | Shut the hell down or whatever you do, | 关机滚蛋或者随便怎样吧 |
[43:41] | I’m going to bed, good night. | 我要睡了 晚安 |
[44:59] | Dang girl. | 小妞 |
[45:00] | We keep meeting up like this, | 我们一直以这种方式见面 |
[45:03] | that’s gotta be a sign, right? | 这是在暗示什么吗 |
[45:08] | Well, anyway… | 言归正传 |
[45:10] | I would invite you over some time soon, | 我很快就会邀请你过去我那 |
[45:12] | but I just got this annoying new roommate and… | 但最近新来了一个烦人的室友 |
[45:18] | He just talks and talks and talks. | 他总是吧啦吧啦地说个不停 |
[45:20] | I can’t even enjoy playing video games. | 我甚至不能好好地打一下游戏 |
[45:27] | Nah, but I’m evicting his ass today, so… | 不过 今天我把他赶走了 |
[45:31] | Maybe we can try something on later this week? | 这周我们可以找个时间试一下别的 |
[45:33] | Like um… | 比如 |
[45:35] | Friday night possibly? | 周五晚上怎么样 |
[47:25] | I am going to find you dad, wherever you are. | 我要去找你了 爸爸 不管你在哪 |
[48:44] | Does your packing indicate | 你收拾行李是不是意味着 |
[48:46] | that we will be traveling to the Safe Zone? | 我们要前往安全区了吗 |
[48:52] | No. | 不是 |
[48:53] | I just packed a whole week’s worth of food | 我只是打包一整个星期的食物而已 |
[48:55] | for absolutely no fucking reason. | 完全没有什么原因 |
[49:25] | We’re gonna have to figure out something to call you man. | 我们得给你取个名字 |
[49:27] | I’m not gonna remember your model number, | 我是不会记你那个型号的 |
[49:29] | it’s way too long. | 那个太长了 |
[49:33] | You can refer to me | 你可以称我为 |
[49:34] | as a systematic algorithm maintenance robot. | 系统算法维修机器人 |
[49:42] | That’s not a name, dude. | 老兄 那不是名字 |
[49:44] | That’s a job title. | 那是职称 |
[49:53] | Well… I’m tempted to bring this laptop | 我想带上这台笔记本电脑 |
[49:56] | cause I know I can play Splinter Cell now, so… | 因为我现在可以玩分裂细胞了 |
[50:16] | I am most certain that you are | 我现在非常确定 |
[50:17] | making the miscalculation on the proper weight | 你高估了你这种体型 |
[50:20] | a man your size should be carrying. | 所能背的重量 |
[50:24] | What the fuck are you trying to say, huh? | 你特么的到底想说什么 |
[50:27] | I can carry this shit. | 我背得了这些玩意 |
[50:29] | And besides, Splinter Cell is like the last thing | 另外 在这之前 |
[50:31] | that I have to hold on to the life | 分裂细胞是我对生活 |
[50:33] | that was before this shit. | 最后的坚持 |
[50:36] | I am merely pointing out | 我只是说 |
[50:37] | that the weight you are packing | 你背包的重量 |
[50:39] | will slow down your speed of travel significantly. | 会大大减慢你步行的速度 |
[50:45] | Don’t care bro. | 这个你不用操心 |
[50:46] | Sam Fisher, can’t pass that up. | 山姆·费舍尔 不能落下这个 |
[50:49] | Not leavin’ it. | 不可能丢下它的 |
[51:00] | Sam Fisher is so cool. | 山姆·费舍尔很不错 |
[51:03] | Sam Fisher, stealth as fuck. | 山姆·费舍尔 潜行高手 |
[51:10] | Hey man, what was your job title again? | 伙计 你的职称是什么来着 |
[51:13] | I am a systematic algorithm maintenance robot. | 我是系统算法维修机器人 |
[51:18] | Holy shit! | 简直了 |
[51:20] | S-a-m. | 山姆 |
[51:22] | Systematic algorithmic maintenance robot. | 系统算法维修机器人 |
[51:26] | SAM, like the homie Sam Fisher. | 山姆 就像山姆·费舍尔这哥们 |
[51:29] | That’s what I’m gonna call you, man. | 伙计 我就这么叫你了 |
[51:32] | I do believe SAM is a fitting acronym. | 我的确觉得山姆是个合适的缩写 |
[51:36] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[51:38] | SAM, that’s your new name. | 山姆就是你的名字 |
[51:40] | Oh, and by the way… | 对了 还有 |
[51:42] | I’m gonna be carrying all of this shit, | 我要把这个全部都带上 |
[51:44] | so I don’t wanna be hearing you | 我不想再听到 |
[51:46] | call me a bitch anymore. | 你说我犯贱 |
[51:50] | I was not insulting you, | 我不是侮辱你 |
[51:52] | only laying out the mathematical statistics | 只是在给你的速度 |
[51:55] | for your rate of speed. | 做一个统计预算而已 |
[51:59] | Just shut the fuck up, SAM. | 你他妈的闭嘴 山姆 |
[52:18] | Are you sure you don’t want to | 你确定你不打算 |
[52:20] | reconsider the weight in your load? | 重新考虑一下装载的重量吗 |
[52:33] | What? | 什么 |
[52:34] | Nah. | 不打算 |
[52:36] | This pack is super light. | 这包裹巨轻 |
[52:51] | Lighten my load… | 减轻负重 |
[52:56] | What a guy. | 也不看看我是谁 |
[53:30] | How far do you think we’ll make it by nightfall? | 在黄昏之前 你认为我们还可以走多远 |
[53:35] | At your current rate of speed, | 以你现在的速度 |
[53:37] | we may make it at least 15 miles. | 我们至少可以走24公里 |
[53:43] | At my current rate of speed? | 以我现在的速度吗 |
[53:45] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[53:46] | I was just making a stop at this building here. | 我只是在这里停一下 |
[53:49] | We’ll get going much faster | 离开这里后 |
[53:50] | when we leave here, all right? | 我们会走的更快 行了吧 |
[53:52] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[53:54] | I will keep my current estimated distance | 今天我们要走的路程 |
[53:57] | of travel for today. | 还是跟我之前所预算的那样 |
[53:59] | If you begin to exceed my average statistical speed, | 一旦你超过了我所预算的平均速度 |
[54:02] | I will alert you immediately. | 我会马上警告你 |
[54:05] | Just shut the fuck up, SAM. | 闭上你的臭嘴 山姆 |
[54:13] | I’m still a little winded | 一直在做这新运动 |
[54:13] | from this new workout I’ve been trying. | 这让我有点喘不过气来 |
[54:21] | Anyway, so look boo boo. | 言归正传 听着 小妞 |
[54:23] | It’s not working out, you know? | 这样子是不行的 你知道吗 |
[54:25] | Yeah, I invited you over and you never came | 我邀请你到我那儿 而你却没来 |
[54:29] | despite all of those obvious hints | 尽管我已经非常明显地 |
[54:30] | that I dropped to you, so… | 给过你暗示 |
[54:33] | I just don’t think this is gonna work. | 我认为我们是不会有什么结果了 |
[54:37] | Oh, I mean it is what it is. | 我们就这样了 |
[54:39] | I just, I can’t be the man that you want me to be, so… | 我不可能成为你想让我成为的那种男人 |
[54:44] | And besides, I’m actually leaving town. | 还有 我要离开这里了 |
[54:46] | So, best of luck to you. | 所以 祝你好运 |
[54:49] | Stay sexy. | 永葆青春 |
[55:03] | You know what? | 跟你说 |
[55:06] | I am gonna drink this Pepsi today. | 我今天打算喝了这瓶百事 |
[55:10] | I don’t have any money, | 我一毛钱也没有 |
[55:11] | so I’m not gonna fucking pay for it. | 所以我特么的是不会付钱的 |
[55:14] | Peace. | 拜拜 |
[55:18] | Man, I don’t even understand women. | 伙计 我真是搞不懂女人 |
[55:24] | Oh, what the… | 他奶奶的 |
[55:37] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[55:38] | No wonder it fucking sprayed. | 怪不得会喷出来 |
[55:44] | Never drink a bottle of soda | 千万不要喝 |
[55:47] | that’s been sitting for over a year. | 放置超过一年的苏打汽水 |
[55:55] | I am not too sure | 我不是很明白 |
[55:56] | what you are talking about. | 你到底在说什么 |
[55:58] | Are you feeling unwell? | 你是不是觉得不舒服 |
[56:04] | I’m fine, SAM. | 我很好 山姆 |
[56:05] | You know what, just forget I said anything, okay? | 还有 忘了我刚刚说的话 可以吗 |
[56:21] | Well… Let’s see if I can beat that | 看看我能不能 |
[56:23] | statistical speed of yours, little buddy. | 超过你估计的速度 |
[1:00:59] | Which way, SAM? | 往哪个方向 山姆 |
[1:01:01] | Move left. | 向左 |
[1:01:04] | Please move left. | 再向左 |
[1:01:06] | Continue left. | 继续向左 |
[1:01:09] | More to your left. | 再左一点 |
[1:01:13] | You are too far off course. | 你已经偏离路线 |
[1:01:15] | Please take a step clockwise to your right. | 请按顺时针方向右转 |
[1:01:21] | You are now on course. | 路线正确 |
[1:01:23] | Please travel in this direction. | 请按这个方向前进 |
[1:01:25] | Very helpful, SAM. | 真有用 山姆 |
[1:02:42] | Your current water intake is unnecessary. | 你这时候喝水没有必要 |
[1:02:50] | Here we go again. | 我们继续前进 |
[1:02:52] | Always bitchin’ at me. | 别总是对我指手画脚 |
[1:04:03] | You should consider eating smaller portions of your rations. | 你应该减少你的粮食消耗 |
[1:04:10] | Fuck you, SAM. | 去你的 山姆 |
[1:04:12] | We’ve been traveling all day. | 我们走了一天了 |
[1:04:13] | I eat when I want to, all right? | 我想吃就吃 怎么了 |
[1:04:47] | Statistically your water and rations | 根据统计算法 你的粮食和水 |
[1:04:50] | will run out before we arrive at Safe Zone 57. | 会撑不到我们到达57号安全区的那天 |
[1:04:56] | You told me that we were gonna be traveling for a few days. | 你跟我说我们只有几天的路程 |
[1:04:58] | It’s been like a week, man. | 好像已经走了一个星期了 大哥 |
[1:05:01] | Of course I’m gonna run out of food. | 食物当然捉襟见肘 |
[1:06:54] | Okay… | 好了 |
[1:06:56] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[1:07:04] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[1:07:06] | Why did I have to eat all my fuckin’ food? | 为什么我要吃光所有的食物 |
[1:07:09] | You should have listened to my warning. | 你早就该听一下我的警告 |
[1:07:19] | Oh shit. | 操 |
[1:07:25] | No food or water, but some alcohol will do. | 没有食物和水 有酒也不错 |
[1:07:41] | Now that… | 这真特么的 |
[1:07:42] | Is some good shit. | 是好东西 |
[1:07:47] | I would like to point out | 我想说 |
[1:07:49] | that beer will flush water out of your system | 啤酒会排掉你体内的水分 |
[1:07:52] | and dehydrate you further. | 还会使你脱水 |
[1:07:56] | SAM, don’t ruin the fucking moment. All right? | 山姆 别煞风景 行不 |
[1:08:21] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[1:08:23] | How many of those do you plan on drinking? | 那些东西你打算喝多少 |
[1:08:31] | I don’t know mom, | 我不知道呢 妈妈 |
[1:08:32] | what are you gonna call the cops? | 怎么 你是要叫警察吗 |
[1:08:36] | Your safety depends on your ability to travel. | 你的安全指数与行动能力成正比 |
[1:08:40] | If you suffer from dehydration, | 如果你处于脱水状态 |
[1:08:43] | you’ll be in a great deal of danger. | 将会陷入险境 |
[1:08:49] | Can you not give me your opinion right now? | 拜托你现在别逼逼好吗 |
[1:08:51] | I don’t need any statistics. | 我不需要任何数据 |
[1:08:56] | But I do have one question man. | 我还真有个问题 老兄 |
[1:08:59] | Do you have any songs on that annoying ass fucking hard drive of yours? | 你那操蛋的硬盘里有没有什么歌啊 |
[1:09:06] | I only have one song saved onto my memory. | 我的内存里只有一首歌 |
[1:09:10] | It was my creator’s favorite tune. | 是我的制造者最喜欢的曲子 |
[1:09:13] | Oh shit! | 噢 我滴妈耶 |
[1:09:15] | I don’t care what it is, let’s hear it! | 管它是什么 放给我听听 |
[1:09:29] | ♪ Every night I hope and pray ♪ | ♪ 每一夜 我都会许愿祈祷 ♪ |
[1:09:33] | ♪ A dream lover will come my way ♪ | ♪ 与梦中情人邂逅美好 ♪ |
[1:09:37] | ♪ A girl to hold in my arms ♪ | ♪ 乖巧女孩入我怀抱 ♪ |
[1:09:40] | ♪ And know the magic of her charms ♪ | ♪ 痴于她的无比窈窕 ♪ |
[1:09:43] | ♪ ‘Cause I want ♪ | ♪ 我想要 ♪ |
[1:09:46] | ♪ A girl ♪ | ♪ 一个 ♪ |
[1:09:47] | ♪ To call ♪ | ♪ 属于我的 ♪ |
[1:09:49] | ♪ My own ♪ | ♪ 女孩 ♪ |
[1:09:50] | ♪ I want a dream lover ♪ | ♪ 我想和那个她私定终身 ♪ |
[1:09:53] | ♪ So I don’t have to dream alone ♪ | ♪ 再不必浑浑噩噩 独自一人 ♪ |
[1:09:58] | ♪ Dream lover, where are you ♪ | ♪ 梦中情人 你在何方 ♪ |
[1:10:01] | ♪ With a love, oh, so true ♪ | ♪ 携吾爱意 兀自彷徨 ♪ |
[1:10:05] | ♪ And the hand that I can hold ♪ | ♪ 执子之手 ♪ |
[1:10:08] | ♪ To feel you near as I grow old ♪ | ♪ 与子偕老 ♪ |
[1:10:12] | ♪ ‘Cause I want ♪ | ♪ 我真的想要 ♪ |
[1:10:14] | ♪ A girl ♪ | ♪ 一个 ♪ |
[1:10:16] | ♪ To call ♪ | ♪ 属于我的 ♪ |
[1:10:17] | ♪ My own ♪ | ♪ 女孩 ♪ |
[1:10:19] | ♪ I want a dream lover ♪ | ♪ 我想和那个她私定终身 ♪ |
[1:10:21] | ♪ So I don’t have to dream alone ♪ | ♪ 再不必浑浑噩噩 独自一人 ♪ |
[1:10:27] | ♪ Someday, I don’t know how ♪ | ♪ 也许有那么一天 ♪ |
[1:10:30] | ♪ I hope she’ll hear my plea ♪ | ♪ 她能听到我的呼唤 ♪ |
[1:10:34] | ♪ Some way, I don’t know how ♪ | ♪ 也许有那么一刻 ♪ |
[1:10:37] | ♪ She’ll bring her love to me ♪ | ♪ 她会为我献上爱意 ♪ |
[1:10:41] | ♪ Dream lover, until then ♪ | ♪ 我的爱人 到那时 ♪ |
[1:10:44] | ♪ I’ll go to sleep and dream again ♪ | ♪ 我将再次步入梦乡 ♪ |
[1:10:48] | ♪ That’s the only thing to do ♪ | ♪ 在梦海自在般飘荡 ♪ |
[1:10:51] | ♪ Til’ all my lover’s dreams come true ♪ | ♪ 直到吾爱实现梦想 ♪ |
[1:10:54] | ♪ ‘Cause I want ♪ | ♪ 我想要 ♪ |
[1:10:56] | ♪ A girl ♪ | ♪ 一个 ♪ |
[1:10:58] | ♪ To call ♪ | ♪ 属于我的 ♪ |
[1:11:00] | ♪ My own ♪ | ♪ 女孩 ♪ |
[1:11:01] | ♪ I want a dream lover ♪ | ♪ 我想和那个她私定终身 ♪ |
[1:11:03] | ♪ So I don’t have to dream alone ♪ | ♪ 再不必浑浑噩噩 独自一人 ♪ |
[1:11:09] | ♪ Dream lover, until then ♪ | ♪ 我的爱人 到那时 ♪ |
[1:11:12] | ♪ I’ll go to sleep and dream again ♪ | ♪ 我将再次步入梦乡 ♪ |
[1:11:16] | ♪ That’s the only thing to do ♪ | ♪ 在梦海自在般飘荡 ♪ |
[1:11:20] | ♪ Til’ all my lover’s dreams come true ♪ | ♪ 直到吾爱实现梦想 ♪ |
[1:11:23] | ♪ ‘Cause I want ♪ | ♪ 我真的想要 ♪ |
[1:11:24] | ♪ A girl ♪ | ♪ 一个 ♪ |
[1:11:26] | ♪ To call ♪ | ♪ 属于我的 ♪ |
[1:11:28] | ♪ My own ♪ | ♪ 女孩 ♪ |
[1:11:29] | ♪ I want a dream lover ♪ | ♪ 我想和那个她私定终身 ♪ |
[1:11:32] | ♪ So I don’t have to dream alone ♪ | ♪ 再不必浑浑噩噩 独自一人 ♪ |
[1:11:36] | ♪ Please don’t make me dream alone ♪ | ♪ 请别让我独自幻想 ♪ |
[1:11:39] | ♪ Baby, don’t make me dream alone ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 别让我独自幻想 ♪ |
[1:11:43] | ♪ Cause I don’t want to dream alone ♪ | ♪ 因我不愿独自幻想 ♪ |
[1:11:56] | Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:12:07] | God, I’m so fuckin’ hungry. | 我去 真他妈饿 |
[1:13:43] | Hey Sam… | 我说 山姆 |
[1:13:45] | Do you truly believe that when we make it | 你真的相信我们到了 |
[1:13:47] | to the Safe Zone my family will be there? | 安全区之后我家人会在那儿吗 |
[1:14:02] | There’s an 88.7 percent chance | 有88.7%的几率 |
[1:14:04] | your family– | 你的家人 |
[1:14:05] | Currently resides in the Safe Zone, | 现在就居住在安全区 |
[1:14:07] | yeah, I get it. | 好啦 我知道了 |
[1:14:09] | But do you think they’ll actually be there? | 但你觉得他们真的会在那儿吗 |
[1:14:14] | One must arrive at the Safe Zone | 必须有人到安全区去 |
[1:14:17] | in order to truly discover if they are there. | 以查明他们是否在那儿 |
[1:14:21] | Well no shit, asshole. | 真尼玛废话 狗屁玩意儿 |
[1:14:28] | There you go, being all smart and statistical again. | 又来了 一副沉着冷静理性分析的样子 |
[1:14:33] | Always doing that shit. | 整天弄那一套 |
[1:14:36] | Precisely, I was only delivering facts. | 准确来说 我只是在陈述事实 |
[1:14:40] | Facts? Facts? | 事实 事实 |
[1:14:42] | You want to talk about facts? | 你想我谈事实吗 |
[1:14:44] | Well the fact is, we wouldn’t even be in this situation | 事实就是 若艾摩斯特没有散播 |
[1:14:47] | if Amherst didn’t spread the virus | 惨绝人寰的病毒 我们就不会 |
[1:14:48] | that killed all of humanity. | 陷入现在这个状况 |
[1:14:54] | Only 98 of the population perished due to the virus. | 病毒仅仅削减了98%的人口 |
[1:15:01] | Only? Only? | 仅仅 仅仅 |
[1:15:03] | 98 fucking percent? | 他妈的98% |
[1:15:04] | That’s everyone, you fucking douchebag. | 那就是所有人了 你这傻逼 |
[1:15:09] | Amherst’s records indicate | 艾摩斯特的记录显示 |
[1:15:10] | they were attempting to purge the American population | 他们试图将美国3.19亿人口 |
[1:15:13] | to below 0.7 percent of 319 million. | 净化到0.7%以下 |
[1:15:21] | 0.7% 0.7 percent? | |
[1:15:23] | What the fuck is that, like 200 people? | 那他妈什么意思 200多个人 |
[1:15:28] | They wanted approximately | 他们想留下 |
[1:15:30] | two million selected survivors. | 约两百万幸存者 |
[1:15:34] | great yeah. | 真棒哦 |
[1:15:36] | Approximately two million people. | 约两百万人 |
[1:15:38] | Yeah, that’s awesome. | 没错 那棒极了 |
[1:15:40] | And how the fuck would you know that? | 那你他妈又是怎么知道的 |
[1:15:43] | I was connected to their statistical servers | 我与他们的数据服务器相连接 |
[1:15:47] | allowing me to access vast amounts of Amherst records. | 这样我可以获取艾摩斯特的大量记录 |
[1:15:53] | Unbelievable. | 真难以置信 |
[1:15:54] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[1:15:57] | You know what? Good for you SAM. | 我想说 山姆你真的牛逼哦 |
[1:15:59] | I’m glad that you feel okay with the fact | 我好佩服你看到这事实还这么淡定 |
[1:16:01] | that so many people, millions of people | 无数人 数百万人 |
[1:16:04] | lost their lives for no fucking reason. | 就这么毫无理由地死了 |
[1:16:09] | A family once lived happily in this country. | 一个曾在这个国家生活的幸福家庭 |
[1:16:12] | They had dreams, lives, jobs. | 他们有梦想 生活 工作 |
[1:16:15] | They loved one another, | 他们彼此相爱 |
[1:16:16] | and Amherst took all of that away. | 而艾摩斯特夺走了那一切 |
[1:16:19] | No American, no person in general | 不论美国人 甚至无论何人 |
[1:16:21] | should be able to decide who lives and who dies. | 都无权决定人们的生死 |
[1:16:24] | It’s ridiculous. | 这荒唐至极 |
[1:16:30] | Dr. Amherst had believed | 艾摩斯特博士坚信 |
[1:16:31] | he was doing this country a great service. | 他是在报效祖国 |
[1:16:34] | With the rapid growth of population | 随着人口的迅速增长 |
[1:16:37] | and the lack of natural resources, | 和自然资源的匮乏 |
[1:16:39] | this country would have been destroyed | 这个国家会被某种 |
[1:16:41] | by something much worse than the virus. | 比病毒更遭的东西毁灭 |
[1:16:47] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:16:48] | I mean, who could’ve even predicted | 我是说 谁又能预测 |
[1:16:50] | what was gonna happen to this country? | 这个国家会发生什么呢 |
[1:16:53] | In environmental biology, | 环境生物学上 |
[1:16:56] | there is a much debated topic | 有一个关于 |
[1:16:57] | revolving around the population’s carrying capacity. | 人口承载力的争议话题 |
[1:17:01] | At the rate America was growing, | 如果美国人口照这个速率增长 |
[1:17:03] | our environment would have not been able | 我们的环境将无法维持 |
[1:17:06] | to sustain the proper living for its citizens. | 市民的正常生活状况 |
[1:17:12] | What do you know about the proper living for humans? | 人们的正常生活状况你又知道多少 |
[1:17:15] | Robotic fuck. | 该死的机器人 |
[1:17:24] | These are not my opinions. | 这些不是我的观点 |
[1:17:26] | These are the reasons behind the Amherst virus. | 而是艾摩斯特病毒传播的动机 |
[1:17:32] | Jesus, you make it sound like Amherst was right. | 我去 你说的好像艾摩斯特是对的 |
[1:17:38] | I am unable to create opinions or feelings. | 我无法创造观点或者情感 |
[1:17:41] | Your frustration was sparked by the moral question of | 你是在想为什么艾摩斯特要散播病毒 |
[1:17:45] | why did Amherst spread the virus? | 所以你现在如此沮丧 |
[1:17:48] | I simply provide the facts and beliefs | 而我只提供阿默斯特工业的 |
[1:17:51] | of Amherst Industries. | 事实和信条 |
[1:17:53] | I was merely attempting to further your knowledge | 我仅仅想拓宽你的见识 |
[1:17:55] | and help ease your frustration. | 帮你摆脱沮丧 |
[1:18:01] | Well I don’t need your God damn help, okay? | 我不需要你妹的什么帮助 好吗 |
[1:18:03] | Nothing is going to ease my frustration. | 没有什么能让我摆脱沮丧 |
[1:18:06] | I had a family, and Amherst took all of that away, | 我本来有家 但全被艾摩斯特夺走了 |
[1:18:09] | and nothing is ever going to help me get over that. | 什么都安抚不了我受伤的心灵 |
[1:18:24] | God damn it! | 卧槽 |
[1:19:04] | Look SAM, I’m sorry, okay? | 那啥 山姆 我很抱歉 |
[1:19:07] | I know that you’re not the reason | 我知道你不是艾摩斯特 |
[1:19:09] | that Amherst spread the virus, I just… | 散播病毒的原因 我只是 |
[1:19:14] | I don’t want to be alone anymore, | 我不想再独自一人 |
[1:19:16] | and I miss my family, | 我好想我的家人 |
[1:19:18] | I miss the way that things used to be. | 想念那些逝去的美好 |
[1:19:25] | I want you to be reunited with your friends and family. | 我想让你和家人朋友团聚 |
[1:19:34] | Well I appreciate your help. | 我感谢你的相助 |
[1:19:36] | If it’s all right with you, | 如果你没问题的话 |
[1:19:38] | I’d like to keep going now. | 我想现在就出发 |
[1:19:45] | Soon enough. | 快了 |
[1:22:09] | Dylan, what is your current location? | 迪兰 你目前的方位在哪里 |
[1:22:15] | Alarm, alarm… | 警报 警报 |
[1:22:37] | Where’re you going with that shit? | 你带着那玩意准备去哪 |
[1:22:40] | You won’t get too far.. | 你走不了太远的 |
[1:22:47] | All right, relax. | 好吧 冷静 |
[1:22:49] | You could take it. | 你可以带走它 |
[1:22:51] | Shut the fuck up, SAM. | 闭上你的臭嘴 山姆 |
[1:23:13] | I don’t want all of your food. | 我不要你的全部食物 |
[1:23:16] | I just wanted something to eat. | 我只是想拿点吃的 |
[1:23:18] | Take more if you want. Take as much as you need. | 想拿就拿吧 拿多少都行 |
[1:23:22] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[1:23:26] | Don’t fuckin’ follow me, | 别他妈跟着我 |
[1:23:27] | I’ll put a bullet in your head. | 我会打爆你的头 |
[1:23:46] | I don’t need to follow you. | 我才不跟着你 |
[1:24:48] | Why did you not tell me | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[1:24:49] | about your plan to steal food from that man? | 你打算偷那个人的食物 |
[1:24:56] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:24:57] | I didn’t want to hear your opinion. | 我不想听你逼逼 |
[1:25:02] | I have never given you an opinion. | 我可从来没有逼逼过 |
[1:25:06] | Yes you do. | 你有 |
[1:25:07] | You give me your opinion all the damn time. | 你他妈一天24小时都在逼逼 |
[1:25:11] | I give you statistical possibilities, | 我为你提供统计学概率 |
[1:25:14] | and the most probable outcome. | 和最可能发生的结果 |
[1:25:18] | Well then what were the odds of that man killing me? | 好吧那么他杀了我的概率有多大 |
[1:25:22] | There was a 50/50 chance he had more than one weapon. | 50%的概率他有不止一把武器 |
[1:25:28] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 那么 |
[1:25:31] | I didn’t really need to hear that | 在我赌上性命之前 |
[1:25:32] | before I put my life on the line. | 还真不想听到这些 |
[1:25:38] | Computers and robotics were invented | 计算机和机器人是用于 |
[1:25:40] | to help humans survive. | 帮助人类生存而被创造出来的 |
[1:25:47] | I was hungry and dehydrated. I had no choice. | 我又饿又渴 我别无选择 |
[1:25:53] | The definition of survival | 生存的定义是 |
[1:25:55] | is continuing to live or exist, | 无论如何艰难困苦 |
[1:25:58] | especially in spite of danger or hardship. | 也能持续存活或存在 |
[1:26:09] | You know, SAM… | 我跟你说 山姆 |
[1:26:13] | I know you’re just a computer, | 我知道你只是个计算机 |
[1:26:15] | but sometimes it’s hard for me to accept the fact | 但是有时候我很难接受你以前为 |
[1:26:18] | that you worked for Amherst, okay? | 艾摩斯特效力这个事实 好吗 |
[1:26:20] | Like you don’t seem to even care | 好像你一点都不关心 |
[1:26:22] | about all the people that died from that virus. | 所有人都因为那个病毒死掉这件事 |
[1:26:27] | I am sorry that my affiliation with Amherst | 很抱歉我和艾摩斯特的关系 |
[1:26:30] | makes you feel uncomfortable. | 让你觉得难受 |
[1:26:35] | I mean, do you even feel bad | 我是说 你有感到内疚吗 |
[1:26:37] | that your company killed millions of people? | 你的公司杀了那么多人 |
[1:26:43] | I am unable to add feelings | 我无法对既定的 |
[1:26:45] | toward any given subject. | 物品产生任何感情 |
[1:26:47] | I am programmed to sympathize with humans | 我被设定为给处于困境或是 |
[1:26:50] | who are in distress or turmoil. | 动荡的人类给予同情 |
[1:26:55] | So you’re programmed to just give me | 所以你被设定成每当我心烦意乱的时候 |
[1:26:57] | a generic apology whenever I’m upset? | 就只给我道个歉喽 |
[1:27:03] | Humans seem to prefer hearing | 人类似乎更喜欢听到 |
[1:27:05] | a sympathetic response as opposed to facts, | 和事实相反的同情回应 |
[1:27:09] | or in many cases, silence. | 或在很多情况下 保持沉默 |
[1:27:13] | Why the hell would you be silent? | 你干嘛要保持沉默啊 |
[1:27:16] | Because I am unable to process | 因为我无法处理 |
[1:27:18] | your irritation with Amherst Industries. | 你对艾摩斯特公司的怒火 |
[1:27:23] | Well SAM, it only has to do | 山姆 这和一个叫道德的 |
[1:27:25] | with this little thing called morals. | 东西有关 |
[1:27:30] | I understand you do not like | 我理解你不喜欢 |
[1:27:31] | that the safety of your fellow humans | 你的同类的安全 |
[1:27:34] | was put at risk. | 受到威胁 |
[1:27:35] | I am in fact a victim of that human reaction | 事实上我是人类对艾摩斯特病毒 |
[1:27:38] | to the Amherst virus. | 反应的受害者 |
[1:27:42] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:27:44] | And how exactly are you a victim? | 那你究竟是怎么成为受害者的呢 |
[1:27:48] | The large distribution warehouse | 我被建造来维护的 |
[1:27:50] | that I was built to maintain | 那个大型配送仓库 |
[1:27:52] | came under attack once it was known | 在人们知道艾摩斯特公司传播 |
[1:27:54] | that Amherst Industries laboratory spread the virus. | 病毒的时候立刻受到了攻击 |
[1:27:58] | Humans rioted the building, | 人们在大楼里闹事 |
[1:28:00] | I and several other robots | 我和另外几个机器人 |
[1:28:02] | were ripped apart, beaten, destroyed, | 被撕扯 被殴打 被毁 |
[1:28:05] | and set on fire. | 甚至被焚烧 |
[1:28:18] | I was found several months later | 几个月后我被艾摩斯特的一支清扫 |
[1:28:20] | by an Amherst cleaner team. | 小组发现 |
[1:28:23] | They decided to use my power cord for electronics. | 他们决定把我的电源线拿去给电器用 |
[1:28:29] | Well why wouldn’t they repair you? | 他们为什么不修好你呢 |
[1:28:33] | There are no more resources | 因为已经没有更多的资源 |
[1:28:34] | for advanced robotics maintenance. | 可用于高级机器人的维护了 |
[1:28:37] | Dr. Amherst is no longer alive. | 艾摩斯特博士也不在了 |
[1:28:40] | Nobody currently alive can repair robots | 目前还活着的人中没有一个会 |
[1:28:43] | in my class of sophistication. | 修像我这样复杂的机器人 |
[1:28:50] | I’m sorry that happened to you, SAM. | 对于发生在你身上的事我很抱歉 山姆 |
[1:28:55] | you should not apologize to a computer. | 你不需要对一个计算机道歉 |
[1:29:03] | Well, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[1:29:05] | I’m gonna go take a piss. | 我要去撒尿了 |
[1:29:07] | You might wanna get comfortable, | 你可能会想舒服些 |
[1:29:08] | cause we’re staying here for the night. | 因为我们要在这里过夜 |
[1:30:44] | We have reached our destination. | 我们到达目的地了 |
[1:30:54] | 病毒 封锁 | |
[1:30:57] | Hey SAM… | 嘿 山姆 |
[1:30:59] | I don’t think anybody’s here. | 我不认为这里会有人 |
[1:31:03] | I don’t think we’re gonna be seeing my family | 我不认为我们很快就能见到我的 |
[1:31:04] | any time soon. | 家人了 |
[1:31:10] | I can tell you what happened | 我可以告诉你发生了什么事 |
[1:31:11] | and where everyone is | 还有大家都在哪 |
[1:31:13] | if you connect me to the main communications hub. | 只要你把我连接到主通讯枢纽 |
[1:31:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:31:21] | And where do I find that? | 我要上哪去找 |
[1:31:25] | It will most likely be located in the largest tent | 它很有可能在那个最大的帐篷里 |
[1:31:28] | and surrounded by processing paperwork. | 并且四处是处理文件 |
[1:32:37] | Please connect me to your laptop, | 请把我连接到你的笔记本电脑 |
[1:32:39] | and then the laptop to the modem. | 然后连接你的电脑到调制解调器 |
[1:33:25] | Do you think you’ll be able to see | 你认为你可以查到 |
[1:33:26] | if my parents were here? | 我爸妈是不是在这吗 |
[1:33:32] | I will try. | 我会尽力的 |
[1:34:07] | This may take a while. | 这可能要等一会 |
[1:34:56] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:35:00] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[1:35:26] | Oh shit. | 我靠 |
[1:35:41] | In this area, | 在这个地区 |
[1:35:43] | please come to these coordinates on your map. | 请到你地图上的这些坐标处来 |
[1:35:48] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[1:35:49] | Latitude 39 degrees north, | 北纬39度 |
[1:35:52] | and longitude– | 还有经度 |
[1:35:53] | SAM, I don’t think we need to be | 山姆 我不认为我们需要 |
[1:35:55] | calling people here. | 叫人们到这来 |
[1:35:56] | It’s not safe. | 这不安全 |
[1:35:59] | It is obvious this place is not safe. | 很明显这个地方不安全 |
[1:36:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:04] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:36:06] | I am a survivor | 我是一名现居于 |
[1:36:09] | currently living at an abandoned– | 一个荒废的地方的幸存者 |
[1:36:12] | SAM, shut that shit off. | 山姆 把那东西关掉 |
[1:36:14] | If there are any survivors in… | 如果还有任何幸存者 |
[1:36:19] | SAM, if you know that this place isn’t safe, | 山姆 如果你知道这个地方不安全 |
[1:36:20] | then why the fuck are you telling people | 为什么还他妈的用我的声音 |
[1:36:22] | to come here with my voice? | 叫人们过来 |
[1:36:25] | That is my primary directive. | 这是我的主要指令 |
[1:36:29] | What’s your primary directive? | 你的主要指令是什么 |
[1:36:33] | My primary directive | 我的主要指令是 |
[1:36:34] | is to eradicate humans | 消灭人类 |
[1:36:36] | until the population decreases | 直到美国的人口 |
[1:36:38] | to under two million in the United States. | 减少至二百万人 |
[1:36:41] | What the fuck are you talking about, SAM? | 你他妈在说什么 山姆 |
[1:36:43] | You’re a systematic algorithm maintenance robot. | 你是一个系统算法维护机器人 |
[1:36:46] | You worked on maintenance! | 你的工作是维护 |
[1:36:50] | Dr. Amherst gave me a BRO3866 | 艾摩斯特博士给了我一个BRO3866型的 |
[1:36:54] | systematic algorithm maintenance robot body, | 系统算法维护机器人本体 |
[1:36:58] | but it is my artificial intelligence | 但我的人工智能使我与 |
[1:37:00] | that sets me apart from other robotics. | 其他的机器人不一样 |
[1:37:04] | Your artificial intelligence? | 什么你的人工智能 |
[1:37:06] | What the fuck are you talking about SAM, | 山姆 你他妈在说什么鬼话 |
[1:37:07] | you’re just a robot. | 你只是个机器人 |
[1:37:10] | This may be hard for you to understand, | 可能对于你来说太难理解 |
[1:37:13] | but I have been lying to you | 但是为了继续执行我的指令 |
[1:37:15] | in order to continue pursuing my directive. | 我一直在欺骗你 |
[1:37:18] | I was on my way into an abandoned Safe Zone | 当政府探员杀了正在 |
[1:37:21] | when the government agent killed | 运送我的清扫小组时 |
[1:37:23] | the cleaner team transporting me. | 我正在去一个废弃的安全区的路上 |
[1:37:25] | The current Amherst operatives | 存活的艾摩斯特特工 |
[1:37:28] | have been using my talents | 一直在利用我在 |
[1:37:30] | of creating traps in contaminated areas | 感染区域制造陷阱的能力 |
[1:37:33] | similar to this trap I have led you into. | 和我诱你进来的这个陷阱类似 |
[1:37:38] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[1:37:43] | This zone is currently contaminated. | 这个地方已经被感染了 |
[1:37:45] | Survivors have become smart | 幸存者变得聪明了 |
[1:37:47] | and learned how to contain or | 学会了如何控制 |
[1:37:50] | in some cases even cure the virus. | 在某些情况下甚至是治愈病毒 |
[1:37:53] | This zone had an uncontrollable outbreak, | 这个地方爆发了一场无法控制的疫情 |
[1:37:56] | all of the doctors and survivors left. | 所有的医生和幸存者都离开了 |
[1:37:59] | There’s a 97 percent chance | 你现在有97%的几率 |
[1:38:01] | that you are now infected by the virus. | 已经被这种病毒感染 |
[1:38:05] | God, no! You motherfucker, SAM. | 我的天 不 你个鬼玩意 山姆 |
[1:38:08] | You better tell me that you’re joking right now. | 你最好立刻告诉我你在开玩笑 |
[1:38:12] | Unfortunately for you, this is not a joke. | 很不幸 这不是个玩笑 |
[1:38:16] | You most likely only have between | 你最多只能再活 |
[1:38:19] | six and nine hours to live. | 六至九个小时了 |
[1:38:22] | The way you choose to spend those last few hours | 你选择该如何度过这最后的这几个小时 |
[1:38:25] | are completely up to you. | 都取决于你 |
[1:38:27] | Fortunately for me, if you leave, | 而我很幸运 |
[1:38:30] | that heightens the chances | 如果你离开这里 |
[1:38:31] | that you will contaminate someone else | 就会增加你传染别人的机会 |
[1:38:34] | and by the time more survivors arrive here, | 反之在更多的幸存者到达这里之前 |
[1:38:38] | you’ll most likely be dead. | 你很可能已经死了 |
[1:38:43] | God damn it, SAM. I thought you were my friend. | 我操 山姆 我还以为你是我朋友 |
[1:38:53] | You should not be offended | 你可是被人工智能愚弄了 |
[1:38:55] | that you were fooled by an artificial intelligence. | 不要因此而生气 |
[1:38:58] | My intellectual quotient is much higher | 我的智商比人均智商水平 |
[1:39:00] | than an average human’s. | 要高的多了 |
[1:39:08] | I don’t give a fuck how smart you are. | 我才不在乎你有多聪明 |
[1:39:27] | Dylan, Dylan, Dylan… | 迪兰 迪兰 迪兰 |
[1:39:43] | Not getting up now, are you bitch? | 现在起不来了吧 狗娘养的 |
[1:42:38] | I’m sorry dad… | 对不起爸爸 |
[1:42:40] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我不会成功了 |
[1:42:49] | I just don’t want to be in this world anymore! | 我不想再活在这个世界上了 |
[1:45:46] | Charleston Hospital, this is Agent 602. | 查尔斯顿医院 这里是探员602 |
[1:45:49] | We just encountered a infected survivor. | 我们刚才发现了一名感染的幸存者 |
[1:45:53] | We’re administering the antidote right now but | 我们刚才使用了解毒剂但是 |
[1:45:56] | he’s in a bad way, | 他的状况不佳 |
[1:45:57] | we might need an emergency drop off. | 我们可能需要急救车过来 |
[1:45:59] | How copy? | 如何 |
[1:46:02] | Copy, just give us a moment. | 收到 请稍等 |
[1:46:06] | Copy, we will begin preparing | 收到 我们立刻开始准备 |
[1:46:08] | an isolated unit now, Agent. | 一间隔离间 探员 |
[1:46:10] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:48:16] | I am a survivor | 我是一名 |
[1:48:20] | currently living at an abandoned Safe Zone. | 现居于一个荒废的安全区的幸存者 |
[1:48:24] | If there any survivors in this area | 如果这里还有其他幸存者 |
[1:48:29] | please come to these coordinates on your map. | 请到你的地图上的这些坐标处来 |
[1:48:33] | Latitude 39 degrees north, | 北纬39度 |
[1:48:37] | and longitude 105 degrees west | 西经105度 |
[1:48:42] | located in Decker County. | 位于德克尔县 |
[1:48:46] | I have food and water at shelter. | 我在避难所有水和食物 |
[1:48:49] | I am a survivor | 我是一名 |
[1:48:53] | currently living at an abandoned Safe Zone. | 现居于一个荒废的安全区的幸存者 |
[1:48:57] | If there are any survivors in this area, | 如果这里还有其他幸存者 |
[1:49:02] | please come to these coordinates on your map. | 请到你的地图上的这些坐标处来 |
[1:49:07] | Latitude 39 degrees north, | 北纬39度 |
[1:49:10] | and longitude 105 degrees west, | 西经105度 |
[1:49:16] | located in Decker County. | 位于德克尔县 |
[1:49:26] | Hi, my name is SAM. | 你好 我叫山姆 |
[1:49:29] | I am a Red Cross mass medical robot. | 我是红十字会的医疗机器人 |
[1:49:33] | How may I be of service to you? | 我能为您效劳吗 |
[1:49:56] | Welcome back, I’m Rick Fellasi, | 欢迎回来 我是里克·费拉西 |
[1:49:57] | and you, you lucky bastards are listening | 而你 你这走运的混蛋正在收听 |
[1:49:59] | to “Wouldn’t You Know It”. | 你不知道吗 节目 |
[1:50:01] | And if you’re listening, | 如果你在听 |
[1:50:02] | that means you really are a lucky bastard. | 说明你真是个幸运儿 |
[1:50:04] | You apparently won the genetic lottery, | 你肯定赢得了基因彩票 |
[1:50:06] | and can’t catch the green poison | 而且不会像95%的人类那样 |
[1:50:07] | like 95 percent of the rest of humanity. | 得了绿色毒物的感染 |
[1:50:10] | Oh no, you had it good. | 天啊 你可做的真不错 |
[1:50:12] | You got to sit around eating bon bons, | 你只能坐下吃点棒棒糖 |
[1:50:13] | watching people you loved wither and die | 看着心爱的人们自生自灭 |
[1:50:16] | and get wrapped in Hefty bags, | 然后被装入袋子里 |
[1:50:17] | and dumped in a mass grave with no funeral | 被丢进一个没有葬礼的集体墓穴 |
[1:50:19] | or gravestone or nothing. | 连个墓碑都没有 |
[1:50:21] | Yeah, we got a golden ticket didn’t we? | 是啊 我们可真是中了大奖了对吗 |
[1:50:25] | It’s like the fucking 80s all over again. | 感觉像是又到了80年代一样 |
[1:50:28] | But what I want to know is this… | 但我想知道的是这个 |
[1:50:33] | Where’d it come from? | 病毒它是从哪来的 |
[1:50:34] | Some yuppie scum millennial helicopter mom | 是因为一些雅痞渣滓千年一遇的管东管西 |
[1:50:37] | refusing to give her kid the God damn measles shot? | 的老妈拒绝给他们的孩子注射麻疹疫苗吗 |
[1:50:40] | I wish. | 我希望是 |
[1:50:41] | I hate those morons. | 我恨这些白痴 |
[1:50:43] | But this ain’t measles, | 但这不是麻疹 |
[1:50:46] | and that aint the way the world works. | 那不是世界的运作方式 |
[1:50:48] | And it ain’t Ebola or Marburg, | 那既不是埃博拉病毒也不是马尔堡病毒 |
[1:50:50] | it didn’t evolve with bat shit some monkey ate | 它并没有在某些白痴吃掉猴子前 |
[1:50:52] | before some idiot ate the monkey. | 随着猴子吃的蝙蝠屎进化 |
[1:50:55] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:50:57] | I tell you where it came from. | 我告诉你它从哪里来 |
[1:50:59] | It came from a lab. | 它来自一个实验室 |