| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:44] | Come on! | 加油! | 
| [00:50] | Look out girls, here we go. | 坐稳 要冲下去了! | 
| [00:52] | Look to the left. | 小心左边 | 
| [00:54] | Paddle! | 用力划! | 
| [00:55] | -Can you see her? -Mummy! | -看见她了吗? -妈妈! | 
| [01:07] | Come on! | 加把劲! | 
| [01:10] | Hold on! | 抓稳了! | 
| [01:28] | Christ! | 天哪! | 
| [01:31] | Yes! | 万岁! | 
| [01:36] | -Mummy! -Hi, guys! | -妈妈! -你们好! | 
| [01:38] | Oh, Jessie. Yeah! | 杰西 你好! | 
| [01:40] | That was amazing. | 好惊险 | 
| [01:45] | -Oh, you girls were screaming. -All right, Jessie? | -唉 你们叫声真大 -走吧 杰西 | 
| [01:49] | -That wasn’t so bad, was it? -No, it was a piece of piss. | -玩得很爽吧? -还凑合 | 
| [02:02] | Bitch! | 混蛋! | 
| [02:09] | -Bit more, bit more. -Go on, Paul. Fish her out. | -靠近一点 再近一点 -保罗 去把她捞上来 | 
| [02:12] | There. Got you. | 抓到了 | 
| [02:13] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你还好吧? -是的 | 
| [02:17] | It’s freezing. I can’t feel my fingers. | 冷死了 我手指都冻僵了 | 
| [02:20] | Heave! | 拉上来! | 
| [02:23] | Jessie, Jessie. | 杰西 | 
| [02:25] | Ah, come here. Oh, babe. | 过来 宝贝 | 
| [02:33] | It was just amazing. Would you like to do that? | 真不错 你想试试吗? | 
| [02:37] | Come on, Jessie, it’s freezing. Let’s go back to the car. | 杰西 走吧 天气太冷 咱们回车里去 | 
| [02:40] | Go with your Daddy. | 去 跟爸爸走 | 
| [02:41] | -I’ll just help the girls. -All right. | -我去帮帮她们 -好的 | 
| [02:44] | It’s OK, you go on. We can finish up here. | 没关系 你走吧 这里交给我们 | 
| [02:46] | You sure? Thanks, guys. I’ll see you at the hotel. | 真的? 谢谢 咱们旅馆见 | 
| [02:48] | See you. | 回头见 | 
| [03:02] | Jess, shall I phone Rachel’s mum? | 杰西 要不要我给瑞琪尔的妈妈打个电话? | 
| [03:05] | See if Rachel wants to come to dinner on Thursday? | 问问瑞琪尔周四晚上要不要来吃饭 | 
| [03:08] | Yeah? OK. | 是吗? 那好吧 | 
| [03:10] | When she comes round, she can help us plan your birthday party. | 她来了以后还可以帮忙准备你的生日聚会 | 
| [03:14] | Are you going to invite any boys this time? | 这次你要不要请些男孩子来? | 
| [03:22] | Are you OK? You seem a bit distant. | 你没事吧? 看起来心不在焉的 | 
| [03:25] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [04:41] | Jess? | 杰西? | 
| [04:49] | Jessie! | 杰西! | 
| [05:15] | Jessie! | 杰西! | 
| [05:18] | I’m sorry. She’s gone. | 对不起 她死了 | 
| [05:21] | -I’m sorry. -No! | -对不起 -不! | 
| [05:24] | No, no. | 不 不会的! | 
| [05:25] | No, no, no. | 不会的 不会的! | 
| [05:28] | She’s gone, Sarah. | 她去了 莎拉 | 
| [06:41] | Well, it’s mud, blood and beer… | 有泥巴 有鲜血 有啤酒 | 
| [06:44] | or sweet Jesus. | 还有天晓得什么东西 | 
| [06:47] | Great. Turn that shite off. | 把那破玩意儿关掉 | 
| [06:59] | That’s frightening. | 想想就害怕 | 
| [07:02] | Listen, we don’t have to do this, you know. | 听着 咱们不必这样做 知道吗? | 
| [07:06] | We can head back and stay in town. | 不如掉头回城里吧 | 
| [07:10] | Get wasted, go to a barn dance. | 喝个烂醉 参加个舞会之类的 | 
| [07:13] | Now that is frightening. | 你说的才叫人害怕 | 
| [07:20] | You’re right, we don’t have to do this. | 你说得对 咱们不必这样做 | 
| [07:23] | But I’m not going to be the one to tell Juno. | 但是我不会去和朱诺说 | 
| [07:26] | She’s a piece of work, man. She always brings us out into the middle of… | 她就是那种人 总把咱们带到… | 
| [07:30] | Well, look at it. | 你自己看吧 | 
| [07:31] | -She came to Scotland last year. -Yeah, and left pretty quickly. | -去年她去了苏格兰 -对 没过几天又离开了 | 
| [08:13] | Sarah! Beth! | 莎拉! 贝丝! | 
| [08:16] | Juno. | 朱诺! | 
| [08:18] | You look fantastic. | 你真漂亮 | 
| [08:22] | Ah, come here. Oh. | 啊 过来抱抱 | 
| [08:25] | Let me look at you. Wow! | 让我瞧瞧 | 
| [08:27] | Everything is going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 | 
| [08:29] | Better. It’s going to be great. | 会比预料的还好 | 
| [08:30] | Becca and Sam can’t wait to see you. Why don’t you go in? | 丽贝卡和珊姆等不及见你了 进去看看吧 | 
| [08:33] | -Give me these. -Yeah. | -行李给我 -好的 | 
| [08:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:37] | -OK? -Yeah, OK. | -你还好吧? -是的 | 
| [08:42] | Ooh, very nice. | 噢 真漂亮 | 
| [08:44] | -How is she? -Well, she’s here. | -她最近怎么样? -就是现在这样 | 
| [08:48] | One step at a time, eh? | 路要一步一步走 对吧 | 
| [08:50] | Hey, hey, hey! Who are you calling a fucking cheater? | 嘿 妈的 你说谁作弊? | 
| [08:53] | I’m calling you a fucking cheater. | 我说你他妈的作弊 | 
| [08:55] | Hello! | 大家好! | 
| [08:57] | Hey! | 你好! | 
| [08:59] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [09:02] | -You do look really good. -Oh, you look amazing. | -你气色真的不错 -你真漂亮 | 
| [09:04] | -Hey! -Let me put the bags down. | -你好啊 -我先把行李放下 | 
| [09:10] | Oh, so nice to see you. | 很高兴能够见到你 | 
| [09:13] | -We’re starving. -OK, go, go. | -我们快饿死了 -好了 别聚着 | 
| [09:15] | -What have you got? -Er, well, there’s a bit of… | -有什么吃的? -这个…还有一点… | 
| [09:18] | Sam. Sam. | 珊姆 珊姆 | 
| [09:20] | Thank you so much for your letter. It meant a lot to me. | 谢谢你给我写信 对我帮助很大 | 
| [09:22] | Oh, Sarah, look, I’m so sorry that I couldn’t be there. | 唉 莎拉 对不起 我没能亲自过去 | 
| [09:25] | You know, mid-terms and… | 因为忙着应付期中考试 还有… | 
| [09:27] | You know, Sam is going to be Doctor Van Ney in like a year’s time. | 知道吗? 大概一年以后珊姆就要做医生了 | 
| [09:32] | No! | 不会吧! | 
| [09:33] | -Please tell me it’s longer than that? -I am so proud of my little sister. | -不会这么快吧? -我真为我妹妹自豪 | 
| [09:37] | -Who wants a drink? -Yes! Me! | -谁想喝酒? -我! | 
| [09:40] | -Brandy shot? -Yeah, yeah. | -白兰地? -没错 | 
| [09:43] | -So, Beth… -Mm-hm? | -那个 贝丝… -啥? | 
| [09:45] | I hear it all starts falling apart past 25? | 听说过了25岁 日子就变得一团糟? | 
| [09:49] | Is that what they teach you at medical school, yeah? To take the piss? | 这是医学院里教的? 教你惹人生气? | 
| [09:53] | Cheeky bitch! | 贱人! | 
| [09:55] | Can anyone make me feel any older? | 我简直要变成老太太了 | 
| [09:57] | -Oh, here we go. -Hello. | -开始吧 -你好 | 
| [09:59] | -Hi, you must be the teacher. -Beth, Sarah, this is Holly. | -你好 你就是那个老师吧 -贝丝 莎拉 这位是荷莉 | 
| [10:03] | Juno’s protege. | 朱诺是她的监护人 | 
| [10:05] | I always thought Juno would eat her young. | 我一直以为朱诺会把她的孩子吃掉 | 
| [10:09] | I’m well able to handle myself, thanks very much. | 我很会照顾自己 多谢 | 
| [10:11] | I’ve heard about you. You’re that mentalist that jumps off buildings. | 我听说过你的事 你是那个从楼顶往下跳的精神论者 | 
| [10:15] | -Base jumping. You should try it, seriously. -So you live in America now? | -低空跳伞 强烈建议你也试一下 -你如今住在美国? | 
| [10:19] | Ran out of things to jump off in Galway, you know. | 在戈耳韦找不到可跳的建筑了 | 
| [10:21] | I’m always searching for the next big high. | 我一直在寻找下一个目标 | 
| [10:24] | -Sure you’d know all about that. -Sorry? | -你应该都知道了吧 -什么? | 
| [10:26] | Juno showed me a photo of when you used to climb together. | 朱诺给我看过你们俩一起登山的照片 | 
| [10:29] | I found this classic picture. Ah! | 啊 这就是我找到的经典照片! | 
| [10:33] | Oh, no! | 不会吧! | 
| [10:35] | -Look at the state of us! -Oh, my God. That’s bad. | -看看咱们从前的样子! -天啊好难看! | 
| [10:39] | Sexy! | 性感! | 
| [10:43] | Love each day. | 热爱每一天 | 
| [10:46] | Used to be something Paul used to say. | 保罗生前的口头禅 | 
| [10:51] | Anyway…cheers. | 无论如何 干杯 | 
| [10:53] | Here’s to our adventure. | 为我们的探险干杯 | 
| [10:57] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [11:04] | Come on, light, you bastard. | 快点上 王八蛋 | 
| [11:10] | So, have you done Boreham Caverns before? | 你去过博莱翰岩洞群? | 
| [11:12] | I saw it in a book once. It’s for tourists. It’s not adventure. | 在书上看到过一次 那是给游客玩的地方 不适合探险 | 
| [11:16] | Might as well have hand rails and a fucking gift shop. | 里面可能还有围栏和该死的礼品店 | 
| [11:19] | If you’re a caver, jumper, climber… | 如果你是钻洞的 跳伞的 或者登山的 | 
| [11:23] | …you just do it and not give a shite. | 探险就不能这么安逸 | 
| [11:25] | Or the thing that’s bigger than you will get you. | 否则迟早都会遭遇灾难 | 
| [11:34] | You want adventure, Holly? When have I ever let you down? | 荷莉 你想要探险 我让你失望过吗? | 
| [11:39] | What? | 什么? | 
| [11:41] | Holly, tomorrow is going to be awesome. OK? | 明天让你如愿以偿 | 
| [11:45] | Take this. You need it. | 拿着 你用得着 | 
| [11:58] | What about Josh, Sam? Are you guys still together? | 珊姆 乔希怎么样了? 你们还在一起? | 
| [12:01] | Kind of. Sort of. | 算是吧 | 
| [12:04] | Different…shifts. | 很少有时间在一起 | 
| [12:07] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷啊! | 
| [12:10] | -Oh, my Jesus! -What do you think, eh? | -天哪! -你们有什么意见? | 
| [12:16] | Don’t say a fucking word, all right? | 别起哄好不好? | 
| [12:19] | It was a Christmas present. | 这件是圣诞礼物 | 
| [12:27] | Shut up. | 给我闭嘴 | 
| [12:30] | What about you Holly? Got a man? | 荷莉呢? 有男人了吗? | 
| [12:32] | I’m a sports fuck like Juno. | 我和朱诺只爱运动 | 
| [12:34] | -What? -Rebecca, too, I think. | -什么? -我猜丽贝卡也是同一种人 | 
| [12:40] | But when I’m older, I want to have lots of babies. | 但是等我老了 我要生一大群孩子 | 
| [12:45] | Beth, did Sarah tell you that… | 贝丝 莎拉对你讲没讲过… | 
| [14:37] | Wakey. | 起床 | 
| [14:39] | Wakey. | 起床 | 
| [14:41] | I feel like road kill. Give me five minutes. | 我累死了 等我五分钟 | 
| [14:44] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 | 
| [15:03] | Good morning, my little ones. Wakey, wakey. | 孩子们早上好 起床 起床 | 
| [15:07] | -Good morning. -Is that what you call it? It’s fucking freezing! | -早上好 -好个屁 冻死了! | 
| [15:11] | Holly! | 荷莉! | 
| [15:18] | We’re leaving at seven. Don’t be late. | 七点出发 别迟到 | 
| [15:21] | Try that. | 试试这个 | 
| [15:24] | The queen is dead. | 女王已死 | 
| [15:26] | Long live…the fucking queen. | 女王万岁 | 
| [15:39] | Beth, you’re not driving. | 贝丝 不能让你开车 | 
| [15:41] | -If you drive we’ll never get there. -Paper, scissors, stone. | -让你开车 咱们一辈子也到不了 -猜拳决定 | 
| [15:44] | -Come on. -Oh, you’re a dick. | -来啊 -真会耍花样 | 
| [15:46] | -Go on. -OK. | -来吧 -好 | 
| [15:48] | -There you go. -No, wait, babe. Best of three. | -开始! -不 等我数到三 | 
| [15:50] | I’ll drive. Right? | 我开车行了吧 | 
| [15:52] | Ladies, group photo. | 女士们 拍张全家福 | 
| [15:54] | You’d better hurry it up. We’re running late. | 速度快一点 时间不多了 | 
| [15:56] | -I look like shit. -We all look like shit. Just give me a smile. | -我这样子不好看 -咱们都不好看 给我笑一个 | 
| [15:59] | -Hat? No hat? -No hat. | -帽子呢? 不戴帽子? -不戴 | 
| [16:01] | -No hat, no hat. -All right. | -不戴 不戴 -好的 | 
| [16:03] | -Run, run, run, run. -Say “sausage”! | -快快快 -说”茄子”! | 
| [16:06] | Sausage! | 茄…子! | 
| [16:36] | -Sarah, slow down a bit. -I’m having fun. | -莎拉 慢一点 -我玩得正爽 | 
| [16:39] | She’s having fun. | 她玩得正爽呢 | 
| [16:41] | Whoa! Turn, turn, turn there. | 转弯 在那里转弯 | 
| [16:43] | -Let’s off road. -Great. | -开越野车喽! -真棒 | 
| [16:48] | You should have some water. | 你该喝点水了 | 
| [16:50] | Trying to set this watch is impossible. The buttons are too fucking small. | 这破表总也调不好 按钮太小了 | 
| [16:54] | -Leave it alone. -Why do you wear it, anyway? | -别管它了 -干嘛非要戴它? | 
| [16:56] | -My boyfriend gave it to me, it’s sentimental. -It’s fucking mental. | -这是我男朋友送的 有纪念意义 -扯淡 | 
| [17:00] | Any guy that gave that to me, I’d dump him. | 谁要送我这东西 我就甩了他 | 
| [17:05] | BETH: Juno, are you sure this is the right way? | 朱诺 你确定是这条路? | 
| [17:07] | -Relax, I’ve never been lost in my life. -Marvellous. | -放心 我从来没迷过路 -不可思议 | 
| [17:23] | -So have you done these caves before? -No. | -你以前探过这些岩洞吗? -没 | 
| [17:25] | But they are only level two. Quite safe, don’t worry. | 但是别担心 这里的分级只有2级 相当安全 | 
| [17:28] | -I wasn’t. -The only danger is that I might fall asleep. | -我没担心 -唯一的危险是我可能中途睡着 | 
| [17:32] | Boreham Caves. More like boredom caves. | 博莱翰岩洞群 不如叫无聊岩洞群 | 
| [18:03] | -Nice parking. -Thanks. | -停的漂亮 -谢谢 | 
| [18:14] | This one time in Galway. when I free-climbed the cathedral, | 有一次在戈耳韦 我用大教堂练攀岩 | 
| [18:18] | a priest chased me down the whole of the ground floor. | 一个牧师追着我一直爬到第二层 | 
| [18:21] | That was brilliant. | 他真不错 | 
| [18:23] | -I shouldn’t have wasted the effort, though. -Holly, shut up. | -但是我根本不该在那地方浪费时间 -荷莉 别说了 | 
| [18:27] | Rebecca, leave her alone. | 别管她 丽贝卡 | 
| [18:29] | OK, guys, let’s get moving. We’re running late. | 好了 赶快出发吧 时间不多了 | 
| [18:40] | Come on, keep up. | 快 跟上 | 
| [18:44] | -Hey, Holly, wait up. -Move it, short arse. | -荷莉 等等 -快走 矮矬子 | 
| [18:51] | -Oi, Carter, get to the back. -Come on, you lazy bastard. | -快点赶上去 -来啊 懒鬼 | 
| [19:02] | You finally caught up with me. | 你终于跟上了 | 
| [19:08] | -Juno, are we there yet? -There’s a river about half a mile ahead. | -朱诺 还没到吗? -前面半英里处有一条小溪 | 
| [19:13] | When we reach it, we follow it up to the mouth of the cave, OK? | 沿着溪流走就能找到洞口 | 
| [19:16] | How does she know there’s a river up ahead? I can’t hear a thing. | 她怎么知道有小溪? 我听不见水声啊 | 
| [19:19] | She can probably smell it. | 可能她是闻到的 | 
| [19:20] | She came up here last week to check the route out. | 她上周来探过路 | 
| [19:23] | It’s rule number one, file a flight plan and stick to it. | 第一条规则: 制定一个计划 不要随意改变 | 
| [19:26] | -And rule number two? -Don’t go wandering off. | -第二条呢? -不许离队 | 
| [19:29] | You think it’s dark when you turn out the lights. | 关掉灯的瞬间你会感觉四周很暗 | 
| [19:31] | Well, down there it’s pitch black. | 其实下面本来就一片黑暗 | 
| [19:35] | -You can get dehydration, disorientation… -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你有可能脱水 可能失去方向感 -对 对 对 | 
| [19:39] | -…claustrophobia… -Blah, blah. | -还有幽闭恐惧症 -废话 废话 废话 | 
| [19:41] | …panic attacks, paranoia, hallucinations, | 恐慌 妄想症 幻视 | 
| [19:45] | visual and aural deterioration… | 视听障碍 | 
| [20:07] | Hey! | 喂! | 
| [20:13] | Yeah, lovely, Holly. A real Kodak moment. | 漂亮 荷莉来拍个特写 | 
| [20:16] | -Don’t touch it. -You wouldn’t want to piss it off. | -别碰 -别碰这东西 | 
| [20:19] | What do you think did that, Sam? A bear? | 珊姆 你认为凶手是谁? 熊? | 
| [20:22] | What is this? Nature Detectives? | 问这个干嘛? 你是野生侦探? | 
| [20:24] | It could have been Big Foot. Come on. | 说不定是雪人干的 走吧 | 
| [20:25] | Sam, stop poking it with a fucking stick. | 珊姆 别拿棍子戳 | 
| [20:50] | This is it. | 就是这里 | 
| [20:55] | -You’re having a laugh! -Afraid not. | -就这么个东西? -不止如此 | 
| [21:00] | I’m an English teacher, not fucking Tomb Raider. | 我是英文老师 不是盗墓贼 | 
| [21:04] | You’ll be fine. | 别害怕 | 
| [21:12] | OK, Sarah, Beth, you’re up next. Sam, stay with Becca. | 莎拉和贝丝跟着我 珊姆 你和丽贝卡一起 | 
| [21:16] | Do what she does and you’ll be fine. | 照着她做 不会有事的 | 
| [21:17] | Holly, safety first. I don’t want any stunts this time. | 荷莉 安全第一 这次不许耍杂技 | 
| [21:22] | -You OK? See you down there. -No. | -明白了? 下面见 -不对 | 
| [21:24] | Make sure your cow’s tail is locked there and there. | 把那边的绳子拴好 | 
| [21:26] | You hold on to this like that. | 像这样握住 | 
| [21:28] | Look, I have done this before, you know? | 知道吗 我这不是第一次 | 
| [21:30] | -I’m only looking after you. -And I appreciate it, in small doses. | -我只想照顾你嘛 -我领情了 只领那么一丁点 | 
| [21:58] | You gotta see this place. | 下来看看 | 
| [22:00] | It’s beautiful! | 太美了! | 
| [22:03] | -You won’t believe this, Beth. -Oh, shit! | -贝丝 真难以置信! -倒霉 | 
| [22:13] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna die. | 上帝啊 我要死了 | 
| [22:23] | Ah, piece of piss. | 小意思 | 
| [22:27] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [22:29] | It’s incredible. | 真不可思议 | 
| [22:30] | Clear! | 没有危险! | 
| [22:39] | It’s Holly. | 是荷莉 | 
| [22:41] | Shit, move! | 妈的 闪开 | 
| [22:44] | Holly, you do this safely, in order, following my lead. OK? | 荷莉 安全第一 听我的命令 懂不懂? | 
| [22:49] | Take it slow and easy. | 小心 慢慢来 | 
| [23:00] | -Juno. -Smart arse. | -朱诺 -小滑头 | 
| [23:35] | It’s OK. It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 | 
| [23:36] | They’re gone. They’re gone now. Look. | 都飞走了 你看 | 
| [23:42] | One bat, two bats. | 一只蝙蝠 两只蝙蝠 | 
| [23:45] | 50 bats. | 50只蝙蝠 | 
| [23:48] | Holly, fuck off. | 荷莉 闭嘴 | 
| [23:54] | Which way? | 往哪边走? | 
| [23:56] | There’s only one way out of this chamber and that’s down the pipe. | 要离开这个石室只有一条路 就是那条管道 | 
| [24:10] | OK. | 好了 | 
| [24:56] | It’s a drop. | 有个台阶 | 
| [25:03] | OK? | 没事吧? | 
| [25:09] | Holly, chuck us your bag. | 荷莉 把你的袋子扔过来 | 
| [25:27] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [26:53] | Find anything good? | 找到好东西了? | 
| [26:55] | -Jesus Christ! -Come on, let’s eat. | -天啊! -来吃饭吧 | 
| [27:04] | -Holly, would you take a break? -I just want to take a few more shots. | -荷莉 先停一下好不好? -我再拍几段 | 
| [27:08] | This cave is a lot cooler than I thought. | 洞里比我想的冷多了 | 
| [27:15] | Hey? | 给你 | 
| [27:16] | Not hungry. | 我不饿 | 
| [27:19] | Are you OK? | 没事吧? | 
| [27:21] | Juno, I won’t break. I’m fine. | 我很好 朱诺 | 
| [27:25] | -I asked you for this. -I know. | -我跟你说过这个 -我知道 | 
| [27:30] | Um, Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [27:33] | I haven’t had a chance to say that I’m… | 我一直没有机会说 | 
| [27:36] | really sorry I didn’t stay around longer after the accident. | 对不起 车祸之后我没有多陪你一段日子 | 
| [27:45] | Anyway… | 无论如何 | 
| [27:49] | …we’re all here for you now, OK? | 现在我们又在一起了 好吗? | 
| [27:51] | Yeah. | 很好 | 
| [27:53] | Look, sorry. I’m feeling a bit out of it. It’s probably jet lag. | 对不起 我有点心不在焉 可能是时差问题 | 
| [27:56] | -So I’m just going to take a look around, OK? -Yeah, OK. | -我去四处转转 可以吗? -去吧 | 
| [27:59] | Why don’t you try and find us the way through, huh? | 帮我们找找出口吧 | 
| [28:02] | Hey, don’t go too far. | 喂 别走太远 | 
| [28:12] | What’s up with her? She looks like she’s seen a ghost. | 她怎么了? 好象见了鬼似的 | 
| [28:15] | She’s fine. | 她很好 | 
| [28:35] | I’ve found the next passage! | 我找到下一条路了? | 
| [28:45] | -That’s it? It’s a bit small, isn’t it? -Hey, hey, hey! | -就是这个? 太窄了吧? -喂喂喂 | 
| [28:49] | -I don’t get this. -What? | -我不明白 -什么? | 
| [28:52] | This is not how I imagined it from reading the book. | 这和我从书上看来的不一样 | 
| [28:54] | That’s why I don’t trust books. Leaves too much room for interpretation. | 所以我不相信书本 上面写得太简略 | 
| [28:58] | Something wrong? | 出问题了? | 
| [29:00] | -No. -It’s nothing. | -没 -没有问题 | 
| [29:02] | I’m taking point, guys. | 我断后 | 
| [29:05] | Careful. Just find the way through. We’ll wait here. | 探路的时候小心 我们在这里等着 | 
| [32:03] | Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [32:06] | -Shit. -Are you still behind me? | -妈的 -你在我后面吗? | 
| [32:08] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [32:11] | Shit! | 妈的 | 
| [32:13] | Shit! | 他妈的! | 
| [32:15] | Sarah? Guys, it’s Sarah, I think she might be stuck. | 莎拉? 伙计们 是莎拉 她好象卡住了 | 
| [32:18] | I am stuck! | 我卡住了! | 
| [32:21] | All right, Sarah. Calm down, just relax. | 没事的 莎拉 冷静 放松 | 
| [32:25] | I can’t fucking relax. | 妈的我不能放松 | 
| [32:28] | Fuck, fuck! | 靠! | 
| [32:29] | Sarah, you have to calm down | 莎拉 你必须放松 | 
| [32:30] | and the only way you’re going to do that is to breathe. | 调整呼吸才能放松 | 
| [32:33] | OK, breathe slowly. Just keep breathing. | 继续 慢慢呼吸 | 
| [32:40] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我 我做不到 | 
| [32:43] | -I can’t fucking breathe. -Sarah, OK, listen to me. | -我喘不上气! -莎拉 听我说 | 
| [32:47] | Just listen to my voice, yeah? | 听着我的声音 好不好? | 
| [32:50] | Sarah, I’m coming. I’m coming back. OK? OK. | 莎拉 我回来帮你 好吗? | 
| [32:54] | Sarah, OK? | 还好吗 莎拉? | 
| [32:57] | Listen to me, keep breathing. OK? Hey. | 听我说 继续呼吸 懂了? | 
| [33:04] | OK. OK. OK. | 好 好 好 | 
| [33:08] | -Look here at me, Sarah, hey? -Help me. | -看着我 莎拉 -救命 | 
| [33:12] | What are you so worried about, Sarah? Look at me. | 莎拉 看着我 你在害怕什么? | 
| [33:15] | OK, breathe. Breathe, OK? | 很好 呼吸 呼吸 | 
| [33:18] | Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [33:20] | -Listen to me. What are you so afraid of? -I can’t fucking move! | -听我说 你在害怕什么? -妈的 我动不了! | 
| [33:24] | You can move. Sarah, look at me, look at me. | 你可以动的 莎拉 看着我 看着我 | 
| [33:29] | The worst thing that could have happened to you has already happened… | 你已经遭遇过最悲惨的事 | 
| [33:32] | …and you’re still here. | 如今还好好活着 | 
| [33:33] | This is just a poxy cave and there’s nothing left to be afraid of, I promise. | 这只是个石洞 里面没什么可怕的 我保证 | 
| [33:37] | OK? OK? | 好吗? 好吗? | 
| [33:39] | Hey. Hey, listen, listen. | 听我说 听我说 | 
| [33:41] | Listen to me, you’ll love this one. How do you give a lemon an orgasm? | 听我说 给你讲个笑话 怎样才能让柠檬高潮? | 
| [33:45] | God damn it, let me hear you say it. How do you give a lemon an orgasm? | 妈的 快回答! 怎样才能让柠檬高潮? | 
| [33:49] | What do you do? You tickle its citrus. | 该做什么? “爱抚”它的”把” | 
| [33:52] | OK, that’s better. Come on. | 现在好些了吗 来 | 
| [33:54] | OK, OK. All right, we’re going to move now. Take hold of my arm, all right? | 好 咱们走 抓住我的胳膊 明白吗? | 
| [33:58] | We’re going to move slowly. That’s it, grab my arm, OK? | 咱们慢慢来 抓着我的胳膊 明白? | 
| [34:00] | OK, come on. | 好 来吧 | 
| [34:02] | Just slowly. Pull on me, OK? OK, come on. | 慢慢跟我来 好吗?走 | 
| [34:07] | The rope bag. I forgot the rope bag. | 背包 我忘了拿背包 | 
| [34:10] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [34:18] | OK, fuck the rope bag. OK, move, now! | 去他妈的背包 赶快爬! | 
| [34:21] | Now! | 快! | 
| [34:22] | Hurry up! | 快点! | 
| [34:25] | Sarah, come on! | 快点啊莎拉! | 
| [34:27] | Sarah, keep hold of the rope! | 莎拉 抓住绳子! | 
| [34:50] | Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [34:53] | -Are you OK? -I’m all right. | -你没事吧? -没事 | 
| [34:55] | Is everybody OK? Is everybody OK? | 大家都还好吗? | 
| [34:58] | -Don’t fucking touch me. -Rebecca? | -别碰我! -丽贝卡? | 
| [35:00] | I’m here, I’m OK. Beth, are you injured? | -我在这里 我很好 -贝丝 你受伤没? | 
| [35:02] | No, I’m fine. | 没 我也没事 | 
| [35:04] | Nobody move until the dust has settled. | 灰尘落定以前谁也不许动 | 
| [35:06] | Don’t worry, Juno, we’re not going anywhere. | 放心吧朱诺 我们哪也去不了 | 
| [35:12] | You might be right about that. | 这句说得一点也没错 | 
| [35:14] | Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [35:18] | So what’s the story now? | 现在怎么办? | 
| [35:21] | According to the guidebook, this cave system has three ways out. | 根据导游手册上说的 这个岩洞群有三个出口 | 
| [35:24] | This is just one of them. Isn’t that right, Juno? | 这只是其中一个而已 对不对 朱诺? | 
| [35:28] | Juno, that’s right, isn’t it? | 朱诺 对不对啊? | 
| [35:31] | Check the book. | 查一下书 | 
| [35:34] | -I didn’t bring it. -What? | -我没带 -什么? | 
| [35:38] | No point. | 带了也没用 | 
| [35:40] | For Christ’s sake, Juno. | 朱诺 怎么会这样 | 
| [35:43] | I knew it. I knew this wasn’t right. | 我就知道事情不对 | 
| [35:45] | You filed a flight plan to mountain rescue? | 你在山区救援组登记了吧? | 
| [35:47] | If we don’t report in, they’ll come looking for us. | 如果我们不去报到 他们会来搜救 | 
| [35:50] | That’s how it’s supposed to work except I put in a flight plan for Boreham Caverns | 如果我们来的是博莱翰岩洞群 他们确实会来 | 
| [35:54] | and this isn’t Boreham Caverns, is it, Juno? | 不过这里不是博莱翰岩洞群 对吧 朱诺? | 
| [35:57] | We’re in the wrong fucking cave? | 咱们走错山洞了? | 
| [35:59] | Holly was right. Boreham Caverns was a tourist trap. | 荷莉说的对 博莱翰岩洞群是坑骗游客的 | 
| [36:02] | Don’t try and pin this fucking shite on me! | 别跟我说这些屁话 | 
| [36:05] | This is not caving. This is an ego trip. | 这不是探险 是拐骗 | 
| [36:08] | Rebecca, I didn’t know this was going to happen. | 丽贝卡 我没想到会发生这种事 | 
| [36:11] | This is exactly what we believe in. | 我们一直认为 | 
| [36:13] | We said, if there’s no risk, what’s the point? | 如果没有风险 就没有意思了 | 
| [36:15] | Don’t try and justify this. | 不要狡辩 | 
| [36:18] | Where… Where are we? | 我们在哪? | 
| [36:20] | It hasn’t got a name. It’s a new system. | 这是个全新的岩洞系统 还没有名字 | 
| [36:23] | I wanted us all to discover it. | 我想让我们共同享有发现权 | 
| [36:26] | No-one’s ever been down here before. | 从来没有人下来过 | 
| [36:29] | -You’re fucking kidding me. -Oh, God! | -妈的你开玩笑吧 -哦老天 | 
| [36:33] | -How the hell do we get out? -There may not be a way out. | -咱们怎么出去? -可能没有出口 | 
| [36:36] | Look, there’s no going back now. | 现在已经没法回头了 | 
| [36:39] | We have to find a way out of this chamber and keep pushing forward. | 我们只能继续前进 寻找出口 | 
| [36:42] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干嘛? | 
| [36:44] | We all trusted you. You told me this was going to be good for Sarah. | 我们都信任你 你说探险是为了莎拉好 | 
| [36:49] | Have you any idea what she’s been through? | 你了解她的心情吗? | 
| [36:52] | No, cos you couldn’t get away fast enough, you selfish cow. | 不了解 因为你掉头就跑了 自私的婊子 | 
| [36:54] | You know what, Beth? | 贝丝 你知道吗? | 
| [36:56] | We all lost something in that crash. | 那次车祸 我和她都失去了某些东西 | 
| [37:04] | Just get us out of here. | 快带我们出去 | 
| [37:09] | Look, cave systems sometimes break ground. It’s a small chance. | 岩洞有时会崩塌 这个概率很小 | 
| [37:14] | But if we stay here, we’ll die. | 但是如果我们留在这里 就一定会死 | 
| [37:16] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 | 
| [37:50] | -Wait! -What? | -等等 -怎么? | 
| [37:52] | Don’t move, Sam. Just don’t move. | 别动 珊姆 | 
| [37:54] | Stay right there. | 站在原地 | 
| [38:23] | Oh, shit. No more. | 妈的 没路了 | 
| [38:37] | Thanks, Beth. | 谢谢 贝丝 | 
| [38:39] | Now I know how far down it is. | 我试试它有多深? | 
| [38:42] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办? | 
| [38:44] | One of us has to get all the way across there so they can rig a line for you guys. | 得有一个人过到对面去 扯一条线 让其他人也过去 | 
| [38:50] | I have three cams, I need at least three more. Where’s the other rope bag? | 我有三个凸轮 至少再有三个才够 背包呢? | 
| [38:56] | Where is it? | 哪去了? | 
| [38:58] | We lost it, when the cave collapsed. | 洞穴崩塌的时候丢了 | 
| [39:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [39:21] | Help me. | 帮我一把 | 
| [39:49] | Come on, Becca. | 加油 丽贝卡 | 
| [40:13] | -Aargh! -You got it. | 成功了 | 
| [40:24] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油! | 
| [40:27] | Come on, Rebecca. | 加油啊 丽贝卡 | 
| [40:29] | Come on, Rebecca. | 加油 丽贝卡 | 
| [40:31] | What are you waiting for? | 你等什么呢? | 
| [40:36] | -Fuck. -Are you OK? | -靠 -你怎么了? | 
| [40:37] | What’s wrong? | 有问题吗? | 
| [40:39] | It’s nothing. I’m all right. | 没事 我很好 | 
| [40:42] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [40:55] | All right, more slack. | 好了 放绳子过来 | 
| [40:58] | More slack, thanks. | 再放一些 谢谢 | 
| [41:06] | Fuck! | 妈的 | 
| [41:19] | -OK. -Well done. | -好了 -干得漂亮 | 
| [41:23] | OK. Throw me the right rope. | 好 把右边的绳子抛过来 | 
| [41:31] | OK. | 好 | 
| [41:34] | OK. | 准备好了 | 
| [41:42] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [41:55] | Yeah! | 来了 | 
| [41:56] | -Now, you make it look easy. -Yeah, well, you make it look hard. | -这不是很容易嘛 -你刚好相反 | 
| [42:07] | -Oh. -Don’t look down, Beth. Keep going. | 别往下看 贝丝 一直向前 | 
| [42:10] | -Just keep going. -You’re OK. You’re safe. | -继续爬 -放心 很安全的 | 
| [42:16] | Good. There you go. | 好 上来了 | 
| [42:26] | Was this about me or you? | 到底是为了你 还是为了我? | 
| [42:31] | It’s about us, getting back to what we used to be. | 为了我们 为了让我们恢复过去的样子 | 
| [42:36] | I wanted us to claim this place, name it. | 我们要申请这地方的发现权 给它命名 | 
| [42:39] | I thought maybe your name. | 我想可能是用你的名字 | 
| [42:41] | Or maybe yours. | 也可能是你的名字 | 
| [42:49] | You’re doing well. Come on. | 干得不错 继续 | 
| [42:52] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [42:56] | There you are. Come on, give me your hand. | 到了 把手给我 | 
| [43:13] | Juno? | 朱诺? | 
| [43:16] | We’ll need everything we’ve got. | 已经用不到这些了 | 
| [43:19] | Haul it in. | 收回去 | 
| [44:03] | Yes! | 成功! | 
| [44:08] | Reach. | 伸手! | 
| [44:09] | Reach out. | 用力! | 
| [44:14] | Juno! | 朱诺! | 
| [44:15] | No! | 不! | 
| [44:33] | Juno, it’s OK, we’ve got you. | 朱诺 放心 拉住你了 | 
| [44:35] | OK, pull! | 好 往上拉! | 
| [44:40] | -Sam! -Holly, let me pass. | -珊姆 -荷莉 让我过去 | 
| [44:43] | Rebecca, show me your hand. | 丽贝卡 把手给我 | 
| [45:00] | Let go, let go. | 放松 放松 | 
| [45:02] | -What does it mean? -It means we’re not the first. | -这是什么意思? -意思是 我们不是第一个来的 | 
| [45:06] | It’s a piton, right? | 是个岩钉? | 
| [45:08] | If cavers were here, there’s a better chance of us getting out. | 如果有其他人来过 我们找到出口的概率会更大 | 
| [45:11] | This equipment is at least 1 00 years old. No-one uses stuff like this any more. | 这东西至少有100年了 如今没人用这种东西 | 
| [45:15] | Besides, if anyone had been down here and made it out, | 另外 如果有人来过这里而且又出去了 | 
| [45:18] | they would have named it already. | 这洞穴就早该有名字了 | 
| [45:21] | Becca, are you OK? | 丽贝卡 你怎么样? | 
| [45:24] | I’ll live. | 还没死 | 
| [45:29] | Holly, how does it look? | 荷莉 前面的路怎么样? | 
| [45:32] | It’s tight again, but I can get through. | 又变窄了 但是我能过去 | 
| [45:34] | OK, keep going. We’ll be right behind you. | 好的 你先走 我们随后 | 
| [45:49] | Hey, there’s something down here. | 喂 这下边有什么东西 | 
| [46:23] | Guys, it’s amazing, but the batteries on our lights will run out. | 真漂亮 但是咱们的灯要没电了 | 
| [46:27] | -So I suggest we keep moving. -Wait a minute. Wait. | -按我说 咱们继续走吧 -等等 等一下 | 
| [46:31] | -What is it, Beth? -Juno, light up one of your flares. | -什么事 贝丝? -朱诺 给我一个照明弹 | 
| [46:34] | -We don’t have time for this. -Just light a flare. | -没有必要 -扔一个照明弹 | 
| [46:49] | -Really lovely, Beth, but it’s fucking useless. -No, look at it. What do you see? | -真漂亮 但是这东西没用 贝丝 -不 仔细看 你看到什么? | 
| [46:54] | You’ve got the mountain, the cave… | 山脉 洞窟 | 
| [46:56] | and there’s two entrances. | 一共有两个开口 | 
| [47:02] | -You are a fucking genius. -I have my moments. | -你是天才! -我也有走运的时候 | 
| [47:05] | -This means there’s another way out? -Let’s find out. | -就是说 还有条路可以出去? -咱们找找看 | 
| [47:09] | Come on! | 走吧 | 
| [47:30] | -Bastard! -Which way? | -混蛋! -该走哪边? | 
| [47:32] | Holly, give me your lighter. | 荷莉 打火机给我 | 
| [47:36] | -Come on. -Here. | -快点 -给 | 
| [47:42] | Fuck! | 靠! | 
| [47:44] | -Come on! Come on! -Shit! | -快 赶快! -倒霉! | 
| [47:51] | -That one! -Hey! Holly! | -这一条! -喂!荷莉! | 
| [47:56] | Holly, slow down! | 荷莉 慢慢来! | 
| [48:01] | Holly! Careful! | 小心 荷莉 | 
| [48:05] | Daylight! I can see daylight! | 日光 我看见日光了! | 
| [48:10] | Holly! Careful! Slow down! | 荷莉 小心! 慢一点! | 
| [48:13] | Holly, it’s not daylight! | 荷莉 那不是日光! | 
| [48:23] | -Help me! -Hold on! | -救命! -坚持住! | 
| [48:25] | Guys! Hold… | 抓住! | 
| [48:28] | Holly! | 荷莉! | 
| [48:36] | Sam! Get down here! | 珊姆! 快过来! | 
| [48:39] | Holly! | 荷莉! | 
| [48:41] | Holly! | 荷莉! | 
| [48:57] | Holly! Answer me! | 荷莉 回答我! | 
| [49:07] | I think I hurt my leg! | 我的腿好象断了! | 
| [49:08] | Don’t move! We’re coming down to you. | 别动 我们下来救你! | 
| [49:31] | Someone better get down here! | 快下来救我! | 
| [49:43] | -Oh, that’s fucking disgusting. -Beth! Not here, not now! | -真恶心! -贝丝 现在不行! | 
| [49:46] | We need help. Everybody grab a corner. We need to move her out of the water. | 每人抓一个角 把她从水里抬出来! | 
| [49:51] | Nice and easy now. And…lift! | 全身放松 预备 抬! | 
| [49:58] | -You fuckers! -Juno, find something to make a splint out of. | -你们这群王八蛋 -朱诺 去找些东西做夹板 | 
| [50:01] | -It’s OK, I’ve got her. -Hey, Juno, use one of the ice axes. | -好 按住她 -朱诺 把你的破冰斧给我一把 | 
| [50:04] | You’ll be all right, sweetheart. | 你会好起来的 宝贝 | 
| [50:19] | OK. | 好了 | 
| [50:23] | -Sarah! -Juno, I’m gonna need your help here. | -莎拉! -朱诺 我还需要你帮忙 | 
| [50:25] | -Sarah! -Juno! | -莎拉! -朱诺! | 
| [50:28] | Take hold of her arm. You’ll have to hold her down. | 你们抓住她的胳膊 把她按住 | 
| [50:30] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么? | 
| [50:32] | I need to dress the wound and rig up a splint, but I can’t while the bone is protruding. | 断骨支出来了 没法缝合伤口 也不能上夹板 | 
| [50:36] | I need to push it back in. | 我要把它推回去 | 
| [50:39] | -I hate you. -I know. | -我恨你 -我知道 | 
| [50:42] | Do it. | 来吧 | 
| [50:58] | Bite down on this. | 咬住这个 | 
| [51:00] | -Keep hold of her. -Just fucking bite down, OK? | -按住她 -紧紧咬着 明白? | 
| [51:03] | Go! | 开始! | 
| [51:09] | Come on! | 加把劲! | 
| [51:18] | Just keep biting down, baby. | 用力咬着! | 
| [51:20] | Come on. | 用力 | 
| [51:24] | OK, someone get me a medical kit. | 好了 帮我拿医药箱来 | 
| [51:28] | OK, OK, OK. Calm down. It’ll be all right. | 好了 好了 冷静一下 全都过去了 | 
| [52:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? | 
| [52:10] | I just saw something ahead in the tunnel. | 我刚刚看见隧道那边有人 | 
| [52:15] | Sarah, I promise you, I’m gonna get you out of here. | 莎拉 我保证 一定会带你出去 | 
| [52:18] | But I can’t do it unless you’re with me. | 但是你不肯配合的话我也没办法 | 
| [52:21] | Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [52:24] | Sarah! | 莎拉! | 
| [52:27] | Sarah, look at me. | 莎拉 看着我 | 
| [52:30] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么也没有 | 
| [52:36] | That’s the best I can do. | 我能做的就这么多 | 
| [52:38] | It’ll hurt like hell and you can’t put any weight on it, but at least you can move. | 你会疼得想死 这条腿也不能承受任何重量 但是至少你可以走路了 | 
| [52:41] | They combed these mountains centuries ago. Anyone trapped would be a skeleton now. | 他们几百年前就搜过山 不管谁被困在这里 如今也变成骷髅了 | 
| [52:45] | -That is just what it looked like. -What? | -看上去就是这样 -什么事? | 
| [52:47] | -Sarah thinks she saw someone. -Saw what? | -莎拉认为她看见人了 -看见什么? | 
| [52:50] | I don’t think l saw someone, I saw someone. | 没有”认为” 我就是看见人了 | 
| [52:52] | No, you heard something and saw what you wanted to see. | 不 你听见了什么声音 然后骗自己说那是人 | 
| [52:55] | -It’s the dark. It plays tricks on people. -I can describe exactly what I saw. | -是黑暗让你产生了错觉 -我能详细描述出看见的东西! | 
| [52:59] | -What did you see? -A man. I saw a man. | -你看见的是什么? -男人 我看见一个男人 | 
| [53:02] | -Are you sure? -Yes! | -你确定? -是的! | 
| [53:04] | And it’s not the first time. I thought I saw someone before, but now I’m sure. | 从前我有过错觉 但这次我敢肯定是真的 | 
| [53:08] | Look, if there is somebody down here, then maybe they can help get us out. | 如果这下边有人 也许他们能帮我们出去 | 
| [53:12] | Sarah, there’s no-one down here. Forget about it! | 莎拉 算了吧 这下面没有人! | 
| [53:14] | Hey, we have to get Holly out of here. | 咱们得把荷莉搬出去 | 
| [53:17] | OK? This is all that matters right now. | 这才是眼下最重要的事 | 
| [53:20] | -Beth! -It’s OK. | -贝丝 -算了吧 | 
| [53:23] | Is it? Fuck! | 算了? 见鬼 | 
| [53:28] | You’ve got to keep warm. | 你要注意保暖 | 
| [53:31] | Why are we walking away? There was daylight back there. | 为什么走这个方向? 后面就有日光啊 | 
| [53:34] | It wasn’t. It was phosphorus in the rock. | 不是日光 是岩石的磷光 | 
| [53:37] | We’re two miles underground, the only light down here is ours. | 咱们在地下两英里深的地方 唯一的光就是电灯光 | 
| [53:40] | Argh! Well, it looked like fucking daylight to me. | 在我看真像日光 | 
| [53:57] | Right tunnel! | 右面的隧道 | 
| [54:16] | I got you. OK? | 我来帮你 | 
| [55:28] | Jesus! What is this place? | 老天 这是什么地方! | 
| [55:32] | Holly, where’s the infrared button? | 荷莉 红外线模式的开关在哪? | 
| [55:43] | Dead animals. | 动物遗体 | 
| [55:44] | Hundreds of them. | 好几百具 | 
| [55:47] | This is not good, guys. | 这可不是什么好地方 | 
| [55:48] | Can we get out of here? Which way? | 快离开吧 走哪条路? | 
| [55:55] | -I don’t know. -What do you mean, you don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道? 什么意思? | 
| [55:58] | There’s no breeze. It could be any one of these tunnels. Take your pick. | 这里没有风 每条隧道都可能是出口 你们选吧 | 
| [56:02] | Oh, fuck it! Hello! | 去他妈的! 有人吗?! | 
| [56:04] | -Please! -Is there anybody there? | -小点声 -有没有人?! | 
| [56:08] | Hello! | 有人吗! | 
| [56:17] | It’s there! It’s up there! It’s there on the roof! | 在那里! 上面! 在洞壁顶上! | 
| [56:27] | Fucking hell, did you see…? What the fuck was that? | 你看见了吗? 那是什么鬼东西? | 
| [56:31] | I don’t know! It moved so fast, I could barely see it! | 不知道! 它动作太快 我几乎看不见! | 
| [56:33] | -I’ve never seen anyone climb like that! -I told you I saw someone! | -我从没见过会这样爬墙的 -我说过我看见人了! | 
| [56:37] | -That was not a human being! -Screw this. | -那不是人类! -少废话了 | 
| [56:39] | Let’s take our chances and pick a tunnel. Move! | 碰运气吧 选一条路 快走! | 
| [56:52] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? | 
| [56:54] | Oh, shit! It’s circling us. | 见鬼! 它围着咱们转 | 
| [57:05] | -Where is it? -This way! Move! | -它在哪里? -那条路! 快走! | 
| [57:09] | -Holly! We’ve got to move. We’ve got to move. -Come on! Move it! | -荷莉 咱们走! -快啊 快走! | 
| [57:14] | Come on, Holly! Move it! Let’s go! | 快 荷莉! 走路啊 赶快! | 
| [57:19] | Juno, the flare! Get rid of it! | 朱诺 把照明弹扔掉 | 
| [57:22] | Holly, keep moving, come on! | 荷莉 坚持住 快走 | 
| [57:41] | Holly! Holly! | 荷莉! 荷莉! | 
| [57:44] | Sarah! | 莎拉! | 
| [57:47] | Holly! | 荷莉 | 
| [58:01] | Sarah! | 莎拉! | 
| [58:05] | Sarah! Run! | 莎拉 快跑! | 
| [58:10] | Sarah! | 莎拉! | 
| [58:24] | Get off! | 滚! | 
| [58:26] | Get away, you fucker! | 滚远点 王八蛋! | 
| [1:00:01] | Don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 | 
| [1:00:27] | Oh, fuck. My battery’s gone dead. | 靠 我的电池没电了 | 
| [1:00:32] | Where are they? | 它们去哪了? | 
| [1:00:36] | What’s happened to the others? | 其他人呢? | 
| [1:00:38] | Becca, please say we’re gonna get out of here. | 丽贝卡 求求你 告诉我说咱们能出去 | 
| [1:00:43] | OK. OK. | 好吧好吧 | 
| [1:00:45] | OK. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:00:51] | Go. Go! | 走吧 走 | 
| [1:01:10] | Mummy. Mummy. | 妈妈 妈妈 | 
| [1:01:13] | If you’re really ready… | 如果你真的准备好了 | 
| [1:04:00] | Turn the light off. | 把灯关掉 | 
| [1:04:08] | Quiet. | 别出声 | 
| [1:04:44] | Sarah! Sarah! | 莎拉! 莎拉! | 
| [1:04:47] | Sarah! | 莎拉! | 
| [1:06:04] | It can’t see us. | 它看不见咱们 | 
| [1:06:30] | Sam? Becca? | 珊姆? 丽贝卡? | 
| [1:06:34] | Becca! | 丽贝卡? | 
| [1:06:37] | -Becca! -It’s Juno. | -丽贝卡! -是朱诺 | 
| [1:06:39] | Becca! | 丽贝卡! | 
| [1:06:40] | The noise she’s making, she’ll bring every one of those things down on her head. | 这么大嗓门 她会把所有怪物全引过去的 | 
| [1:06:44] | As long as it’s not on mine. | 只要别引过来就行 | 
| [1:06:53] | Becca! | 丽贝卡! | 
| [1:06:58] | Sam! | 珊姆! | 
| [1:07:54] | Sam! | 珊姆! | 
| [1:07:58] | Sam! | 珊姆! | 
| [1:08:02] | Anyone? | 有人吗? | 
| [1:08:04] | Sam! | 珊姆! | 
| [1:08:28] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 | 
| [1:08:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [1:09:59] | Fuck. OK. | 好 | 
| [1:10:04] | OK. | 好的 | 
| [1:10:10] | OK. | 很好 | 
| [1:10:11] | It’s all clear. | 没有怪物 | 
| [1:10:46] | Sam, run! | 快跑 珊姆! | 
| [1:11:31] | We heard you crying for Sarah. | 我们听见你喊莎拉 | 
| [1:11:37] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢? | 
| [1:11:41] | They… They took Holly. | 荷莉被它们杀了 | 
| [1:11:45] | Beth… | 贝丝 | 
| [1:11:49] | Beth’s dead. | 贝丝死了 | 
| [1:12:06] | Sam… | 珊姆 | 
| [1:12:10] | …what is that thing? | 那东西是什么? | 
| [1:12:16] | I don’t know. Well, it does look human. | 我不大清楚 看起来很像人类 | 
| [1:12:19] | Come on, we need to find the way out before those things find us. | 在被那些东西找到之前 我们要找到出口 | 
| [1:12:24] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:12:25] | Sam, tell us what we’re fighting. | 珊姆 告诉我 我们在和什么东西战斗? | 
| [1:12:30] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [1:12:33] | …they’re totally blind. | 这东西完全没有视觉 | 
| [1:12:35] | And judging from what we’ve seen, I’d say they use sound to hunt with. | 根据我们所看到的 我认为它们根据声音寻找猎物 | 
| [1:12:39] | Like a bat. | 和蝙蝠相似 | 
| [1:12:42] | And they’ve evolved perfectly to live down here in the dark. | 它们进化得非常适应地底生活 | 
| [1:12:48] | Whatever they are, they go to the surface to hunt. | 不管它们是什么 它们会去地表狩猎 | 
| [1:12:53] | And they bring their food back down here to eat, through an entrance. | 然后通过一个洞口把猎物带回来 | 
| [1:12:58] | Listen, if we can stay quiet enough and evade these fuckers… | 听着 我认为 如果我们能悄悄避开这些怪物 | 
| [1:13:04] | …I think I found the way out. | 就有可能找到出口 | 
| [1:13:06] | You think? | 你这么想? | 
| [1:13:08] | The climbing gear we found… | 还记得我们找到的那些攀岩工具吗 | 
| [1:13:10] | …whoever brought that down here marked their route. | 留下这些东西的人标出了他们的路线 | 
| [1:13:15] | -I found those markings. -Well, what are we waiting for? | -我找到了那些标记 -那还等什么? | 
| [1:13:18] | Sarah. | 莎拉 | 
| [1:13:22] | I’m not leaving without Sarah. | 没有莎拉我不走 | 
| [1:13:47] | Sarah! | 莎拉! | 
| [1:13:50] | Oh, God. | 上帝 | 
| [1:13:56] | Oh, God. No. | 上帝啊 不! | 
| [1:13:59] | Sarah… | 莎拉 | 
| [1:14:02] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我带你出去 | 
| [1:14:07] | Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 别碰我 | 
| [1:14:11] | I heard Juno calling me. | 我听见朱诺在叫我 | 
| [1:14:13] | I’m gonna go and find her, and we’re gonna come back and get you out. | 我去找她 然后回来带你走 | 
| [1:14:16] | -No, stay away from her. -What? | -不 不要靠近她 -怎么? | 
| [1:14:19] | -She did this to me. -What? | -她把我弄成这样 -怎么会? | 
| [1:14:22] | She left me. | 她把我丢下 | 
| [1:14:25] | No, she didn’t. No. | 不 她不会的 不! | 
| [1:14:27] | Sarah… | 莎拉 | 
| [1:14:31] | Don’t trust her. | 别相信她 | 
| [1:14:34] | You find your own way out. | 你自己找路出去 | 
| [1:14:36] | It’s OK. It’s all right. | 放心 一切都会好的 | 
| [1:14:38] | I’m not gonna leave you, Beth. I’m not gonna leave you. | 我不会离开你的 贝丝 绝不离开你 | 
| [1:14:42] | I’m not leaving you here, OK? | 我不会离开你 好吗? | 
| [1:14:44] | Come here. Beth! | 起来 贝丝 | 
| [1:14:53] | This is Juno’s. | 这是朱诺的 | 
| [1:14:59] | It’s from Paul. | 保罗送给她的 | 
| [1:15:03] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 | 
| [1:15:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [1:15:28] | Please… Oh, that’s them. Please, come with me. | 它们来了 快 快跟我走 | 
| [1:15:31] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [1:15:33] | Sarah… | 莎拉 | 
| [1:15:35] | …don’t leave me like this. | 杀了我吧 | 
| [1:15:41] | No, please don’t ask me to do that. | 不 别让我做这种事 | 
| [1:15:44] | -Please. -I can’t. I can’t do that. | -求求你 -我做不到! | 
| [1:15:46] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 | 
| [1:15:48] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [1:16:02] | OK. | 好吧 | 
| [1:16:05] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 | 
| [1:19:56] | Hurry! Move! | 快! 快跑! | 
| [1:20:02] | Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [1:20:06] | Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [1:20:09] | Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [1:20:10] | Look, she’s dead, Juno. We can’t wait for her. | 看吧 她死了 朱诺 咱们不能等她 | 
| [1:20:15] | Come on! | 走啊! | 
| [1:20:17] | Sarah! | 莎拉! | 
| [1:20:21] | Sarah! | 莎拉! | 
| [1:20:32] | Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [1:20:36] | Sarah? | 莎拉? | 
| [1:20:42] | Run! | 快跑! | 
| [1:21:13] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的倒霉 | 
| [1:21:50] | Juno, stop her! I’ll be right behind you! | 朱诺 拦住她! 我马上跟上! | 
| [1:22:16] | Sam! What are you doing? | 珊姆! 你干什么? | 
| [1:22:19] | Come back! | 回来! | 
| [1:22:21] | Becca! | 丽贝卡! | 
| [1:22:22] | You haven’t got enough rope! | 你的绳子不够长! | 
| [1:22:24] | Sam! Turn around! | 珊姆! 快回来! | 
| [1:22:28] | -What are you doing? Turn around! -Sam, baby! | -你要干嘛? 快回来! -珊姆! | 
| [1:22:31] | -Sam! Sam! -Sam, turn around. You can come back. | -珊姆! 珊姆! -珊姆! 赶快回来 还来得及 | 
| [1:22:36] | Please, baby, listen to me. Please! | 求你了 听我的吧 求你 | 
| [1:22:43] | Sam! | 珊姆! | 
| [1:22:47] | No! | 不! | 
| [1:22:50] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? | 
| [1:23:02] | Sam! | 珊姆! | 
| [1:23:10] | Sam! No! | 珊姆! 不要! | 
| [1:25:28] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? | 
| [1:25:33] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡呢? | 
| [1:25:41] | What about Beth? | 贝丝呢? | 
| [1:25:47] | Didn’t make it. | 她没能挺过来 | 
| [1:25:55] | You saw her die? | 你亲眼见她死的? | 
| [1:26:09] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [1:27:08] | Come on. Come on. | 过来啊 来啊! | 
| [1:30:19] | No! No! | 不 不要! | 
| [1:32:02] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊! |