Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Descendants(后裔)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Descendants(后裔)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:后裔
英文名称:The Descendants
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:25] My friends on the mainland think just because I live in Hawaii, I live in paradise. 我大陆上的朋友们觉得我住在夏威夷 就是住在天堂了
[01:30] Like a permanent vacation. 就好像在永久度假一样
[01:32] We’re all just out here sipping mai tais, shaking our hips, and catching waves. 我们来这儿就为了喝两口迈泰酒 扭扭屁股 冲冲浪
[01:38] Are they insane? Do they think we’re immune to life? 他们疯了吗? 他们以为我们就没有生活烦恼吗?
[01:43] How can they possibly think our families are less screwed up 怎么可以觉得我们的家庭就不那么糟糕
[01:46] our cancers less fatal 我们的癌症就不那么致命
[01:48] our heartaches less painful? 我们的头痛就不那么疼呢?
[01:52] Hell, I haven’t been on a surfboard in 15 years. 见鬼去吧 我都15年没碰过冲浪板了
[01:59] For the last 23 days 过去的23天以来
[02:00] I’ve been living in a paradise of IVs and urine bags and tracheal tubes. 我一直生活在输液瓶 小便袋和气管插管的天堂里
[02:06] Paradise? 天堂?
[02:09] Paradise can go fuck itself. 天堂玩蛋去吧
[02:19] This is Elizabeth Thorson King, my wife. 这是Elizabeth Thorson King 我的妻子
[02:23] Twenty-three days ago 23天前
[02:25] she was launched from a powerboat during a race and hit her head. 她在比赛中从摩托艇上掉了下来 撞到了头部
[02:28] Almost drowned. 差点淹死了
[02:30] When I heard about the accident and about the coma, I wasn’t even in town. 听到她出事了陷入昏迷时 我还身在外地
[02:36] I was on Maui, on business, and we hadn’t spoken in three days. 我在毛伊岛上 正在谈生意 当时我们有三天都没说过话了
[02:42] In a way, we hadn’t really spoken in months. 其实某种程度上讲 我们好几个月都没说话了
[02:49] If you’re doing this to get my attention, Liz, it’s working. 如果你这么做是想吸引我的注意力 Liz 那你赢了
[02:52] I’m ready now. 我现在准备好了
[02:54] I’m ready to talk. I’m ready to change. 我已准备好和你聊聊 已准备好改变自己
[02:58] I’m ready to be a real husband and a real father. 已准备好做一个称职的丈夫和称职的父亲
[03:02] Just wake up. 你快醒醒吧
[03:04] Please, Liz, just wake up. 求你了 Liz 醒醒吧
[03:11] Hey, Noe, what’s up? 嘿 Noe 怎么了?
[03:13] Matt, Scottie’s teacher’s on the phone. Matt Scottie的老师打电话过来
[03:15] She says it’s urgent. 她说有要紧事
[03:16] Okay, put her on. 好的 接过来
[03:21] We don’t think these photographs 我们觉得这些照片
[03:23] are appropriate for Scottie to be sharing with her classmates. 不大适合让Scottie和她的同学们共同欣赏
[03:26] Some of them went home quite disturbed, and we got some angry calls from parents. 有些学生回家之后非常不安 家长们生气地打电话找过来
[03:30] Yeah, she’s kind of been going to town on this whole picture-taking thing. 嗯 她拍这些照片貌似费了很大劲
[03:33] – I had no idea. – Mr. King, we see this every day. – 我没想到 – King先生 这我们见多了
[03:38] Children acting out in school when something is wrong at home. 家里出了事 孩子们上学时就会表现出来
[03:42] And your family is facing a devastating crisis. 你家里正面临着极其严重的危机
[03:46] Have you been engaging Scottie in really talking about everything that’s going on? 你有和Scottie认真谈过目前发生的这一切吗?
[03:50] Yes, yes, absolutely. 有 有 当然有
[03:51] Encouraging her to express her feelings? 有鼓励她讲出自己的感受了吗?
[03:53] – That’s crucial. – Mm-hm. I understand. – 那很关键 – 嗯 我明白
[03:56] What’s the matter with you, showing those pictures of Mom for your art project? 你怎么搞的 把妈妈的那些照片当作美术作业给别人看呢?
[04:00] I’m a photographer, Dad, a real photographer. 我是个摄影师 老爸 一个真正的摄影师
[04:02] No, you’re not. You’re overdoing it, is what you’re doing. 不 你还不是 你做过头了 真的过头了
[04:04] I saw it in a book. 我在书里看到的
[04:06] Some famous photographer lady took pictures of her mom in the hospital 有个著名的摄影师女士拍了她妈妈
[04:10] while she was dying, and they’re considered art. 在医院快死的照片 人们都说那是艺术
[04:12] That’s what I’m doing. 我也是这么做的
[04:14] First of all, your mother is very sick, but she isn’t dying. 首先 你妈妈病得很严重 但她不会死的
[04:17] And second of all, we don’t share personal stuff with strangers. 其次 我们不能给陌生人看私人东西
[04:20] What’s going on with your mom is private. 你妈妈的事就属于私人的事
[04:23] – I’m hungry. Can we get burgers? – No. – 我饿了 我们去吃汉堡吧? – 不行
[04:25] The last time I took care of Scottie by myself was when she was 3. 上一次我一个人照顾Scottie的时候 她才3岁
[04:29] Now she’s 10, and I have no idea what to do with her. 现在她已经10岁了 我已经不知道该怎么办了
[04:32] But I wanna eat now, not in an hour. 可我现在就想吃啊 不要再等一个小时
[04:35] And with Elizabeth in the hospital, she’s testing me. Elizabeth现在住了院 她就开始考验我了
[04:38] I’m the backup parent, the understudy. 我就是个备用家长 替补演员
[04:42] This is Matt King. I’m returning your call. How can I help you? 我是Matt King 您早些时候打给了我 有什么事吗?
[04:46] It’s your daughter Scottie. 是关于你女儿Scottie的
[04:48] She’s been texting some awful things to my daughter, Lani, and I’d like her to stop. 她一直在给我女儿Lani发一些可恶的短信 我希望她停止那么做
[04:52] Huh. 哦
[04:54] Here is the latest one, “We all know you grew pubes over the summer.” 这是最近的一条 “我们都知道你暑假长阴毛了”
[04:57] I mean, my daughter can’t help it if she’s developing a little early for her age. 我是说 我女儿如果发育得有些早 又不是她的错
[05:01] – You think that’s nice? – Well, that’s not like her at all. – 你觉得这样好吗? – 呃 这一点都不像她的风格啊
[05:04] She’s usually very sweet. 她平时很乖的
[05:07] As you may know, her mother isn’t well. Maybe this is how she’s dealing with it. 你也许知道 她母亲出了事 可能她一时很难接受
[05:10] I’m very sorry about your family situation, Mr. King 我非常同情你们家的情况 King先生
[05:13] but my daughter comes home from school in tears. 但我女儿总是哭着从学校回来
[05:16] Yeah, no, I get it. I’m sorry. 嗯 不 我明白了 对不起
[05:18] Scottie’s the one who should be sorry. 是Scottie应该说对不起
[05:21] I want her to come over and apologize 我想让她过来给我女儿道歉
[05:23] and I don’t ever want her to text my daughter again. 而且以后再也不准给我女儿发短信
[05:26] If she doesn’t apologize, I’ll take it up with the Dean. 如果她不道歉的话 我就去找教导主任
[05:29] You can’t buy your way out of this. 这可不是你有钱能摆平的事
[05:35] Can you give me an address? 你能把地址给我吗?
[05:50] Thank you for coming by. 谢谢你能来
[05:53] Hi. 嗨
[05:56] I forgot to mention Scottie said she didn’t wanna be Lani’s partner at the rock wall 我还忘了说 Scottie做攀岩游戏 不肯和Lani一组
[06:01] because she didn’t wanna fall into my daughter’s butt crack. 原因是她不想掉到我女儿的屁股沟里去
[06:04] – That doesn’t even make sense. – Ah. – 简直不知道她在说些什么 – 哦
[06:23] Scottie, you have something you wanna say to Lani? Scottie 你有什么要对Lani说的吗?
[06:26] Sorry. 对不起
[06:29] It’s OK. 没关系
[06:32] Great. Well, it was nice meeting you both. 很好 好了 很高兴见到你们
[06:36] Lani, you should come over to the house some time for a swim or a hike or something, okay? Lani 有空到我们家来一起游泳或者远足什么的 怎么样?
[06:39] I don’t think she’s sorry at all. 我觉得她没一点道歉的意思
[06:41] – She’s gonna keep on doing it, I can tell. – No, she won’t. – 她还要继续的 我看得出来 – 不 她不会了
[06:44] Look. Scottie, you’re gonna stop, right? 听着 Scottie 你不会再这样了 对吧?
[06:49] And you’re really, really sorry, right? 而且你真的 真的很抱歉 对吧?
[07:02] – Oh, and, Mr. King? – Yeah? – 哦 还有 King先生? – 什么事?
[07:03] Good luck with the sale. 祝你们交易顺利
[07:06] They say your decision will have a major impact on Hawaii’s real-estate world. 人们说你的决定将对夏威夷房地产界产生重大影响
[07:10] Not to mention the whole landscape of Kauai. 更不要说考艾岛的整体风景了
[07:12] Hundreds of millions of dollars, yeah? 好几亿美元 是吧?
[07:16] Yeah. It’s a big decision. 嗯 是笔大生意
[07:18] My husband’s family’s from Kauai. Hanapepe, born and bred. 我丈夫家就是考艾岛的 在Hanapepe出生长大
[07:22] – They hope you don’t sell. – You don’t say. – 他们希望你不要把土地卖出去 – 我看得出来
[07:26] All that traffic it’s gonna make. 会引来太多游人的
[07:33] As if Liz’s coma weren’t enough already 好像光有Liz的昏迷还不够
[07:35] the whole goddamn state is following my decision 整个该死的州都在密切关注
[07:38] on who’s gonna buy 25,000 pristine acres on Kauai 考艾岛上那从十九世纪60年代就归我家的
[07:41] that my family has owned since the 1860s. 25000英亩处女地会被我卖给谁
[07:45] A lot of my cousins are broke, and the sale will make us all very, very rich. 我的很多亲戚都破产了 这次出售肯定会让我们富得流油
[07:51] My family meets in six days to approve a buyer. 六天后我们要召开家族会议 确定买家
[07:54] But ever since my father died, I’m the sole trustee 但自从我父亲去世以后 我就成了唯一的受托人
[07:57] which means I alone hold all the cards. 这意味着一切我说了算
[08:05] My great-great-grandmother was Princess Margaret Ke’alohilani 我的高祖母是Margaret Ke’alohilani公主
[08:09] one of the last direct descendants of King Kamehameha. 她是Kamehameha国王最后的直系后代之一
[08:12] She was originally supposed to marry her cousin 她原本应该嫁给她的堂兄
[08:14] but she fell in love with Edward King, her haole banker 但却爱上了她的外族银行家Edward King
[08:17] whose parents had been missionaries. 其父母都曾做过传教士
[08:20] Between his land deals and her huge inheritance 在他的地产买卖和她的大笔遗产之间
[08:23] generations of their descendants, all of us 他们数代的后裔 我们所有人
[08:26] have watched the past unfurl millions into our laps through leases and sales. 都看着数以百万计的钱随着租借和出售流入我们手中
[08:33] Now something called the rule against perpetuities 现在出了个反财产恒继规定
[08:36] is forcing us to dissolve the trust 要强迫我们终止信托
[08:38] and we’re selling our last huge parcel of virgin Hawaiian land. 于是我们就开始出售我们最后一大块夏威夷原始地
[08:45] Unlike a lot of my cousins, I haven’t blown my share of the trust money. 不像我的很多亲戚 我还没糟蹋掉我的那份委托金
[08:49] Just like my father before me 就像我的父亲之前一样
[08:51] I live only on the income from my law practice. 我仅靠自己律师工作的收入生活
[08:54] I don’t want my daughters growing up spoiled and entitled. 我不想让女儿们被作为富人子女宠坏了
[08:57] Liz always accuses me of stinginess, but I agree with my father. Liz一直嫌我吝啬 但我认同我父亲的观点
[09:01] You give your children enough money to do something, but not enough to do nothing. 给孩子的钱 要足够他们做一些事情 但不够他们游手好闲
[09:05] Matt. Matt啊
[09:07] Your cousins are here. 你堂兄妹们来了
[09:14] Not only am I the sole trustee, but I specialize in real-estate transaction law 我不仅是唯一的受托人 还专精于房地产交易的法律
[09:18] so a few of the more involved cousins have been meeting with me regularly 所以几个尤其关心此事的亲戚定期来找我
[09:21] to analyze bids. 一起开会分析竞标人选
[09:22] Hey. How’s it, Matt? 嘿 怎么样 Matt?
[09:23] Cousin Hal, Cousin Milo, Cousin Stan Hal堂兄 Milo堂兄 Stan堂兄
[09:27] Cousin Six, Cousin Wink, Cousin Connie Six堂兄 Wink堂兄 Connie堂妹
[09:30] How you doing? Okay? 你怎么样? 还好吧?
[09:32] And Cousin Dave, both of whom oppose the sale entirely. 还有Dave堂兄 他俩都完全反对出售
[09:35] – Good to see you. – Don’t be fooled by appearances. – 很高兴见到你 – 别被他们的外表迷惑了
[09:37] In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen. 在夏威夷 有些最有权势的人看起来就像流浪汉和替身演员
[09:41] All right, so where are we? 好啦 我们说到哪儿了?
[09:43] The proposals are virtually the same. 各种方案其实都差不多
[09:45] Hotels, shopping centers, condos and golf courses. 建宾馆 购物中心 住宅区和高尔夫球场
[09:48] I have some major concerns… 我很有些担心…
[09:49] A Chicago group is offering half a billion dollars. 有个芝加哥集团出价5亿美元
[09:52] But we’re leaning towards a lower bid from a guy named Don Holitzer. 但我们更倾向于另一个出价较低的人 叫Don Holitzer
[09:56] He’s actually from Kauai. Made a fortune in Silicon Valley. 他本人就是考艾岛人 在硅谷发了财
[10:00] Old Cousin Hugh is pushing us in that direction, and I say, why not? Hugh老堂兄强烈建议就选择他 我说 干嘛不呢?
[10:03] The money would come from Hawaii and stay in Hawaii. 俗话说的好 肥水不流外人田嘛
[10:06] There’s nothing about saving the Heiau. You know, it’s ridiculous. 他们完全没想保护古神殿 这简直太荒唐了
[10:10] And there’s no beach access like they say, and that’s really, really… 也没有他们说的通向沙滩的路 这简直太 太…
[10:20] Elizabeth’s gonna make it out okay. I know it. Elizabeth会好起来的 我知道
[10:23] It’s not her time yet. 这还没到时候
[10:29] She’ll wake up. 她会苏醒过来
[10:30] Scottie and Alexandra will have their mother back. Scottie和Alexandra又会回到妈妈的怀里
[10:33] And we’ll talk about our marriage. 我们会坐下来谈谈我们的婚姻
[10:35] I know I can make things right. 我知道我会让一切好起来的
[10:38] I’ll sell the land, quit my practice, and buy her whatever she wants. 我会卖掉地皮 辞去工作 给她买想要的任何东西
[10:43] A big boat. A house in France. 一艘大船 在法国买套房子
[10:46] We’ll take a trip around the world, just the two of us. 我们要环球旅行 去过二人世界
[10:49] We’ll get close again, like the early days. 我们会再次亲密无间 就像以前一样
[10:54] I wish I had better news, Matthew. 我也希望能有更好的消息 Matthew
[10:57] But Dr. Chun and Dr. Mueller and I agree that her condition 但是Chun医生 Muller医生和我都觉得她的身体状况
[11:02] it’s deteriorating. 在恶化
[11:04] She has no eye movement. She has no pupillary responses. 她没有眼球转动 也没有瞳孔反应
[11:07] She has no brain-stem reflexes whatsoever. 也没有脑干反射之类
[11:13] I mean, the machines can keep her alive but, 我是说 这些机器可以维持她的生命
[11:16] the quality of her life would be so poor, 可是她的生活质量将会非常差
[11:19] basically the way it is now. 基本上永远都将是目前这样了
[11:24] She’ll never be the way she was, Matt. 她再也回不到过去了 Matt
[11:28] Never. 永远不会了
[11:29] We know that now. 这点我们很确定
[11:36] Look, uh 听着 呃
[11:38] I can’t tell you how sorry I am to tell you this. 跟你说这些 我心里也很难受
[11:42] And you do have your daughters. 而且你还有女儿们要照顾
[11:45] There’s just nothing more that we can do. 但我们所能做的 就只有这些了
[11:55] So if we do go ahead and take her off the machines… 这么说 如果我们直接拿掉那些机器…
[11:57] There’s no “if”. 不是”如果”
[11:59] It’s “when”. I have a legal obligation. You know that. 是”何时” 我有法律义务告诉你 你明白的
[12:08] How long will she last? 她还能坚持多久?
[12:10] Well, it’s hard to say. 这个很难说
[12:12] It could be a few days, it could be a couple of weeks. 可能会是几天 也可能是几周
[12:15] For planning purposes, I think you should work off the shortest possible scenario. 为了早做计划 我觉得你应该做最坏打算
[12:20] I know I’ve gotta get the ball rolling on the organ donations right away. 我也得马上开始处理器官捐献事宜
[12:27] Matt. Matt啊
[12:30] Elizabeth has many friends. Elizabeth有很多朋友
[12:33] She has a big life. 她的一生很充实
[12:37] If you’re gonna let everybody know to say goodbye 如果你打算通知所有人 来跟她道别
[12:39] which is the typical protocol for these situations, you start now. 这也是人之常情 现在就通知吧
[12:45] Then when the last day comes 这样等到最后的那一天到来时
[12:49] they’ll feel more ready. 他们才会觉得心里有准备
[12:52] Or as ready as they can feel for something like this. 至少尽可能地能多有些心理准备
[12:59] I’m so sorry, Matt. 我真的很抱歉 Matt
[13:44] – Hey. – Hey. There he is. – 嘿 – 嘿 他过来了
[13:46] – How’s it going? – What’s going on? – 怎么样? – 这是怎么回事?
[13:48] She was looking a little pale lately, all cooped up here. 一直关在这儿 她最近脸色都有点苍白了
[13:51] I know she’d be mortified if nobody helped her out with some lipstick and blush. 要是没人帮她擦点唇膏 抹点腮红 她肯定会羞死了
[13:55] I know she’ll grill me. 那她肯定不会放过我
[13:56] Of course, Kai’s getting her caught up on the latest gossip. 当然Kai已经把最近的八卦都给她讲了一遍
[13:59] Well, I don’t wanna start from scratch later. 嗯 我可不想等到以后再从头开始讲
[14:03] Oh, and, Matt, uh, on the way here 噢 还有 Matt 呃 来这儿的路上
[14:04] we stopped by and put some meals in your fridge, all ready to nuke. 我们去了趟你家 在冰箱里放了些吃的 微波一下就好的
[14:08] – Thanks. – Mm-hm. – 谢谢 – 嗯
[14:10] So, what’s the latest, anyway, Matt? Any updates? 那么 医生怎么说 Matt? 有什么进展吗?
[14:13] Just more of the same. 还是老样子
[14:15] Just keeping the kidneys and other vital organs working 只是在保持肾脏和其他重要器官的运转
[14:17] and hoping for the best. 然后祈求最好的结果
[15:10] The food at the club is so good. 这俱乐部的东西太好吃了
[15:12] Yeah, they do a good job here. Come here. 是啊 他们做得不错 过来
[15:14] Mm. 嗯
[15:17] Why is it called a jellyfish? It’s not a fish, it’s not jelly. 它为什么叫水母呢? 它又不是水 又不是妈妈
[15:21] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[15:23] You ask good questions, Scottie. You’re getting too smart for me. 你问得很好 Scottie 我已经答不上你的问题了
[15:26] I’m gonna ask mom when she wakes up. 等妈妈醒了 我问问她
[15:29] Do you think she’s gonna know everything she used to? 你觉得她还会像以前一样无所不知吗?
[15:33] I don’t know. 不知道
[15:48] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[15:51] – Hi, Matt. Hi, Scottie. – Troy. – 嗨 Matt 嗨 Scottie – Troy
[15:54] So, what’s going on? I mean, how’s Elizabeth doing? 那个 怎么样了? 我是说 Elizabeth怎样了?
[15:58] The same. 老样子
[16:00] Well, you know, I went and visited her last week 那个 你知道 上周我去看过她
[16:03] and, uh, she looked pretty good. 呃 她看起来挺不错的
[16:05] – Then why’d you ask? – I don’t know. – 那你干嘛还问? – 我也不知道
[16:07] I guess I just wanted to know what the latest is. 我就是想了解一下最新情况吧
[16:10] You know, I’ve been praying for her every day, you guys, really hard, seriously. 跟你说 我每天都在为她祈祷 你们现在 真的 挺艰难的
[16:15] And, well, what I meant to say was when I was there, I talked to her 还有 呃 我想说的是 我去看她的时候 我跟她说话时
[16:18] and she moved her hand. 她的手动了
[16:21] And then I was, like I was encouraged. 然后我就 很受鼓舞
[16:23] I thought that that was an encouraging sign. 我觉得那是个很好的象征
[16:25] That’s enough. 够了
[16:28] I really think she heard me. 我真的觉得她听见我说话了
[16:29] Look, Troy, go to your friends. 听着 Troy 回你朋友那儿去
[16:31] There’s no hard feelings. Let’s just leave it alone. 我们没怪你 你就不要再提了吧
[16:41] I told you, Matt. 我跟你说过了 Matt
[16:42] The water that day was so choppy. 那天海浪很大
[16:44] I’ve told you a hundred times. 跟你说过一百遍了
[16:46] What happened to her could’ve happened to me. 她的遭遇也可能发生在我身上
[16:48] I mean the ocean was brutal that day. You can ask anybody. 我是说那天海上真的很糟 不信你去问任何人
[16:50] You weren’t supposed to be driving. 本就不该是你来开船的
[16:52] She was supposed to be driving. 应该是她来
[16:53] She wanted me to drive. 她想让我来开的
[16:55] She’s the one that told me to pass the other boat before the turn. 是她让我在转弯前超过另一条船的
[16:58] You know, it’s just your whole attitude towards me. 知道吗 你这样对我只是在意气用事
[17:01] I didn’t. You know, I feel terrible about it. 这不是我的错 你知道的 我心里也不好受
[17:04] Plus, I almost drowned myself when the boat caps. 还有 船翻的时候我自己也差点淹死
[17:10] Hey. 嘿
[17:13] Scottie! Hey, Scottie! Scottie! Scottie! 嘿 Scottie! Scottie!
[17:16] Hey. Listen. 嘿 听着
[17:19] Don’t pay any attention to that guy. 别管那人
[17:21] – That guy’s a dope. – I hate him. – 他是个白痴 – 我恨他
[17:23] Yeah, I know. 是 我知道
[17:26] Hey, let’s do something crazy. All right? 嘿 我们来干点疯狂的事吧 怎么样?
[17:29] Let’s drive over to the airport, 我们开车去机场
[17:30] we’ll hop over to the Big Island 然后飞去夏威夷岛
[17:32] and we’ll surprise your sister. What do you say? 给你姐姐来个惊喜 你觉得怎么样?
[17:34] Right now? 现在吗?
[17:35] Yeah, it’ll be fun. She’s not expecting us. 对 会很好玩的 她肯定想不到我们会去
[17:37] And we can bring her home. 而且我们可以把她接回来
[17:39] I think she should be with us, don’t you? 我觉得她应该跟我们待在一起 你说是吧?
[17:42] Don’t you miss her? I miss her. 你难道不想她吗? 我很想她
[17:43] Yeah. I mean, I’m out of school. She should be too. 是的 我是说 我请假了 她也应该请假
[17:47] There you go. Okay. 就这样了 好的
[17:50] Let’s go. Come on. 走吧 快来
[17:56] Hey, Troy. 嘿 Troy
[18:08] Somehow it feels natural to find a daughter of mine on a different island. 对我来说 似乎去另一座岛上寻找女儿是件很自然的事
[18:13] A family seems exactly like an archipelago, 一个家庭感觉上就像是个群岛
[18:15] all part of the same whole but still separate and alone 每个人都是家庭的一部分 却又各自独立
[18:19] and always drifting slowly apart. 并且相互越分越开
[18:59] That’s the wrong door. 不是这间
[19:05] Go back to sleep, Braelynn. It’s okay. 回去睡觉 Braelynn 没事
[19:18] Wake up your roommate, please. 把你室友叫起来 快点
[19:20] – Um, Alex isn’t here. – Where is she? – 呃 Alex不在这儿 – 她去哪儿了?
[19:25] – I think she’s somewhere outside. – Where outside? – 我想她在外面某个地方 – 外面哪个地方?
[19:30] – Hit it that way. – No, between there. – 往那边打 – 不 往那中间打
[19:34] Fuckhead. 见你的鬼
[19:35] Why are you hitting it that way? 你为什么往哪儿打?
[19:37] You’re supposed to be going through… 你该从那儿穿过去…
[19:39] – Dude. – Hey, Girls! – 老兄 – 嘿 女孩儿们!
[19:40] What do you guys think you’re doing out here? 你们几个在那儿干嘛?
[19:42] – Oh, shit, here. – Run. – 噢 该死 给你 – 快跑
[19:45] – Fuck. – Hi, Alex. It’s me, Scottie. – 妈的 – 嗨 Alex 是我 Scottie
[19:48] I pay $35,000 a year for this kind of crap not to happen. 我一年出35,000元就是想要避免这种破事发生
[19:51] Alex? 嘿Alex?
[19:52] Dad? 老爸?
[19:55] My fucking dad is here. 他妈的我老爸来了
[19:57] You need to watch your language. 你得注意点你的言词
[19:58] This is unacceptable behavior. 不允许你这么说话
[20:02] What’s up, Dad? 怎么了 老爸?
[20:04] What’s happening? 发生什么了?
[20:07] You need to come home and see your mom. 你得回家看看你妈妈
[20:13] Fuck Mom. 去他妈的
[20:16] Really? What did I just say about the language? 你说什么? 我刚是怎么跟你说的?
[20:18] You could get expelled for all of this. 这一切足以让你被开除
[20:23] What is it that makes the women in my life wanna destroy themselves? 为什么我生命中的女人总想要作践自己?
[20:27] Elizabeth with her motorcycles and speedboats and drinking. Elizabeth不仅开摩托 飚快艇 还酗酒
[20:32] Alexandra with her drugs and older guys. Alexandra则嗑药 而且和比她大的家伙们厮混在一起
[20:35] And Scottie. 还有Scottie
[20:37] With Elizabeth gone 随着Elizabeth的离去
[20:39] what kind of a chance will she have with just me? 只有我一人抚养的她 又会变成什么样子?
[20:42] Go to bed. 去睡觉
[21:18] All right. 好了
[21:19] There we go. 给你
[21:24] I don’t like eggs. 我不喜欢吃鸡蛋
[21:27] Why didn’t you tell me before I made them? 我做之前你怎么不说?
[21:28] I thought they were for you. 我还以为那是你自己吃的
[21:34] Good morning. 早上好啊
[21:45] How you feeling? Hung over? 觉得怎么样? 宿醉难受吗?
[21:49] Why am I not surprised? 为什么我一点都不惊讶?
[21:50] I thought you were supposed to be getting your act together. 我还以为你会管好自己
[21:53] I have gotten my act together. I was just drinking. 我已经管的够好了 我只是喝了点酒而已
[21:57] I’ve been doing really well, actually. 事实上 我一直表现非常好
[21:59] Nobody ever seems to notice that. 不过貌似没人注意到
[22:02] Grades are better. 成绩越来越好了
[22:03] I was in that stupid play you guys didn’t bother to see. 我还参演了那部你们不屑一看的烂剧
[22:06] Do you even remember the name of it? 你还记得那部剧的名字吗?
[22:09] That’s what I thought. 我猜你就不记得
[22:11] So what? 所以怎么样?
[22:12] What if I got drunk on the one night you happened to stop by? 说不定我只是刚好在你来的那晚喝醉了呢?
[22:15] So fucking what? 又他妈的怎么样?
[22:16] Hey, hey, watch your language around Scottie. 嘿 嘿 在Scottie面前注意下言词
[22:19] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[22:21] Anyway, 总之
[22:23] listen, it’s nice to see you. 好吧 见到你真高兴
[22:27] Welcome home. Here. 欢迎回家 给
[22:30] You want some eggs? 要点鸡蛋吗?
[22:45] I can’t believe that. 真是难以置信
[22:48] What? 什么?
[22:49] Oh, my God. 老天啊
[22:53] – Hey, Alex? – What’d she say? – 嘿 Alex? – 她说了什么?
[22:58] – Can I talk to you for a minute? – Uh – 能不能跟你说几句话? – 嗯
[23:01] The pool’s really dirty. 游泳池太脏了
[23:05] Wait, what? 等等 什么?
[23:07] – Hey, I really need to talk to you. – She didn’t say… – 嘿 我真的需要跟你谈谈 – 她没说…
[23:09] she didn’t say anything to me. 她什么都没对我说
[23:17] Oh, my God, I can’t believe she… 老天啊 我真不敢相信她…
[23:19] Hey, uh, yeah, yeah, I gotta go. 嘿 好 好的 我要挂了
[23:21] Okay, I’ll see you later. 好的 等会见
[23:28] – What day does the pool guy come? – He comes… – 清理池子的人什么时候来? – 他一般…
[23:32] – You know, I don’t know when he comes. – Awesome. – 好吧 我也不清楚他什么时候来 – 太好了
[23:36] – Sid’s coming over. – Who’s Sid? – Sid马上过来 – Sid是谁?
[23:38] A really good friend from Punahou. 一个来自Punahou的十分要好的朋友
[23:40] We were in school together for years. 我们一起上了好几年学
[23:42] Oh. Okay. 噢 好的
[23:44] He wants to be here for me with all this shit happening. 他打算过来陪我度过这些麻烦事
[23:48] – Do I know his parents? – Nope. – 他爸妈我认识吗? – 不认识
[23:51] He might stay over too. Is that cool? 他可能要住在这里 没问题吧?
[23:54] Hey, Alex, over here. 嘿 Alex 过来
[23:55] What the fuck? Get out of my underwear, you freak. 搞什么鬼? 别穿我的内衣 你个变态
[23:58] No. Okay, no, no, no. 不 好了 不 不 不
[24:00] – Don’t I look divine? – Back inside. Put on a swimsuit. – 我是不是超美? – 回去 换你的泳衣
[24:02] – Why? – Now. – 为啥啊? – 快去
[24:08] Real good job you’re doing. 你带出来的好孩子
[24:10] That’s part of why I brought you here. 这就是我接你回来的原因之一
[24:12] You have to help me. I don’t know what to do with her. 你得帮我 我不知道该怎么管她
[24:15] Maybe if you spent more time with her, 也许要是你多花点时间陪她
[24:17] she wouldn’t act like such a complete spaz. 她就不会这么笨手笨脚了
[24:20] Get her out of town. Go camp on Kauai. 带她出去玩玩 去Kauai露营
[24:23] That’s what Mom used to do with me whenever I was losing it. 每次我一发作老妈就是这么对我的
[24:27] Hey, listen. No, listen. Listen to me. 嘿 听着 不 听着 听我说
[24:31] – Your mother’s not well. – Yeah, obviously. – 你妈妈的情况非常不好 – 是啊 很显然
[24:34] No. 不是
[24:39] They just told me she’s not gonna wake up. 他们刚刚告诉我她再也醒不过来了
[24:42] We know for sure now. 我们已经可以肯定
[24:45] The doctors are gonna stop caring for her. 医生们打算放弃对她的治疗
[24:49] Your mother wanted it this way. She has this… 这是你妈妈的意愿 她有一份…
[24:53] she has this will, see, 她有一份遗嘱 呃
[24:54] that says that we have to do it this way. 上面说我们必须这么做
[24:58] We both do. 我们俩都是
[25:02] You understand what I’m saying? 你明白我的话吗?
[25:07] That’s why I got you. 这就是为什么我接你回来
[25:12] Honey, we’re letting her go. 亲爱的 我们要让她去了
[25:43] Why did you have to tell me in the goddamn pool? 为什么你非要在这该死的泳池里告诉我这些?
[25:46] Alex. Alex. 嘿Alex Alex
[25:48] What? 什么?
[25:50] What do you want? 你想要怎样?
[26:08] I just found out yesterday. 我也是昨天才知道的
[26:17] We have to go through this thing together, 我们得一起跨过这道坎
[26:21] you and Scottie and me. 你还有Scottie和我
[26:23] And I have to go around and tell people what’s happening. 而且我还得把这情况告诉其他人
[26:27] Family and a few close friends. 家人还有一些好友
[26:31] Sometimes I’m gonna need you to come with me. 有时我会需要你跟我一起去
[26:33] Sometimes I need you to watch Scottie. 有时我则需要你看着Scottie
[26:38] You want me to go around with you 你想让我跟你跑东跑西
[26:41] and tell people that Mom’s gonna die? 去告诉人们我妈快要死了?
[26:43] What’s the point of that? 这有什么意义?
[26:45] Breaking the news, watching them cry, 宣布噩耗 看着他们哭泣
[26:48] dealing with their emotions? 然后安慰他们?
[26:50] How depressing is that gonna be? Just call them. 这太让人丧气了吧? 打电话算了
[26:52] Alex, nobody wants to do any of this. Alex 没人想做这些
[26:55] But we have to tell your grandpa and Tutu and a few friends. 但我们得告诉你外公 还有Tutu 还有几个朋友
[26:59] They have the right to know, 他们有权知道
[27:01] and they have the right to say goodbye. 也有权跟你妈妈道个别
[27:02] I don’t wanna talk about Mom with anyone. 我不想跟任何人谈起妈妈
[27:05] Look, whatever you two fought about over Christmas, 听着 不管你们在圣诞节吵架吵的什么
[27:08] you have to drop it. 你得忘掉它
[27:09] Grow up. 成熟起来
[27:10] You love your mother, your mother loves you. 你爱你妈 你妈也爱着你
[27:12] – I can’t drop it. – You have to. – 我忘不了 – 你必须得忘掉
[27:16] You really don’t have a clue, do you? 你真的一点也不明白 是吗?
[27:23] Dad… 爸…
[27:26] Dad, mom was cheating on you. 爸 妈对你不忠
[27:30] That is what we fought about. 这就是我们俩争吵的原因
[27:33] When I was home at Christmas, I caught her with a guy. 圣诞节在家的时候 我撞见她跟一个男的在一起
[27:38] It made me sick to see her near you. 这让我一看见她在你身边就感到恶心
[27:42] I went back to school thinking that that was it, 我回到学校想来想去 觉得就是这样
[27:45] that I was just done with her. 我跟她之间算完了
[27:46] I was gonna call and tell you everything and… 我本来想打电话告诉你一切 可是…
[27:50] and then the accident happened and… 可是接下来就她就出事了…
[27:55] I was waiting until she woke up, I guess. 我想我是一直在等她醒来
[28:00] You didn’t even suspect, right? 你一点都没怀疑 是吗?
[28:05] Right? 是吗?
[28:07] It disgusted me too. You’re always so busy. 这一样让我感到恶心 你总是那么忙
[28:14] “Caught her with a guy” what does that mean? “撞见她跟一个男的在一起”是什么意思?
[28:18] I was on my way to swim in the Black Point pool with Brandy 我当时正和Brandy一起去Black Point泳池游泳
[28:21] and suddenly I see Mom and some douche bag walking into a house. 路上突然我看见妈和一个贱人进了房子
[28:26] His house, I guess. 我猜是他的房子
[28:29] Just some guy, it could be anybody. 只是个男的罢了 那可能是任何人
[28:30] No, he had his hand on her ass. 不 他的手一直放在她屁股上
[28:33] It was gross. 很恶心
[28:44] – Then what? – Then nothing. – 然后呢? – 没然后了
[28:45] Then they went into the house. 他们进房子了
[28:49] A few days later, I told her I knew what she was doing. 几天后 我跟她说我知道了她的勾当
[28:52] And? 然后?
[28:54] And first, 然后一开始
[28:55] she acted like she had no idea what I was talking about. 她装作好像完全不知道我在说什么
[28:59] Like I’m fucking blind. 就跟我他妈的是个瞎子一样
[29:02] And then she got, like, super mad and yelled and denied it. 然后她就变得超级生气 大叫没这回事
[29:07] That was when I decided that 就是那时我决定
[29:09] I didn’t want anything more to do with her. 我不会再跟她有任何瓜葛
[29:15] Who is he? 他是谁?
[29:16] I don’t know, some guy. 不清楚 某个人吧
[29:19] What’s he look like? 他长什么样?
[29:22] Dark hair. 深色头发
[29:35] Watch your sister. 看好你妹妹
[30:26] Hello? 有人吗?
[30:27] Kai? 嘿Kai?
[30:29] Mark? 嘿Mark?
[30:32] It’s me, Matt. Hey. 是我 Matt 嘿
[30:34] No, it’s not. 不 不是这样
[30:35] I’m just saying you always wanna have… 我只是说你总是想…
[30:37] I’m not a mind reader. 我又不是你肚里蛔虫
[30:38] Wait. Hello? 等等 谁啊?
[30:41] It’s me, it’s Matt. 是我 Matt
[30:44] – Oh, hey, Matt. – Is this a bad time? – 噢 嘿 Matt – 我来的不是时候吗?
[30:46] Uh, no, no, we’re just fighting. 噢 不 不 我们只是在吵架而已
[30:48] Uh, come on in. You want coffee? 噢 进来吧 来点咖啡吗?
[30:49] You want something to drink? 要不要喝点什么?
[30:51] No, thanks. 不 谢了
[30:52] – Fighting about something stupid. – It’s not stupid. – 为了点蠢事吵架 – 那不是蠢事
[30:55] It is stupid. 是蠢事
[30:56] He wants us to throw parties 他想让我们办个派对
[30:57] and have people over, which we do of course, 把大家都叫来 当然我们是很愿意
[30:59] but who winds up doing the work? 可是谁来干活呢?
[31:01] – Me, I do. – You don’t have to do anything. – 我 是我 – 你不用做任何事
[31:03] – That’s the whole point. – I do. – 这就是关键 – 肯定要做啊
[31:05] It doesn’t have to be work. 根本没什么活要干
[31:06] You don’t have to clean and buy an outfit. 既不用做清洁也不用买新衣服
[31:08] I’m supposed to be disgusting? 我难道要穿的很恶心?
[31:10] And think up a goddamn theme cocktail for every party. 更不用每次聚会都想出一款主题鸡尾酒
[31:12] We could just invite people over to hang out 我们就请大家过来聚一聚
[31:14] and drink whatever we have. 我们有什么大家就喝什么
[31:15] Let’s talk about it later. 我们晚点再说吧
[31:17] Oh, shit, Matt, is everything okay? 噢 天呐 Matt 一切还好吧?
[31:20] Is there any news? 有什么新情况吗?
[31:21] In fact, there is. 事实上 有
[31:22] I’ll tell you about it in a minute. Who is he? 我等会儿再告诉你们 他是谁?
[31:27] Does she love him? 她爱他吗?
[31:32] Who is he? 他是谁?
[31:34] Matt 嘿Matt
[31:35] I’m sorry to put you in that position, 很抱歉让你们为难
[31:37] but I’m not really the one who put you there, am I? 但是真正让你难堪的恐怕不是我 对吧?
[31:40] I’d like to know who the guy is that my wife was seeing. 我想知道我妻子一直去见的那个家伙是谁
[31:44] Matt, You’re angry. Matt 你气昏头了
[31:45] You have very keen powers of observation. 你的观察力果然很敏锐
[31:47] Well, OK, You know what? 呃 好吧 要不然这样吧?
[31:48] I think we should talk about this later. 我想我们还是晚点谈论这事比较好
[31:50] I think meybe you just need to cool it. 我想也许你需要冷静点
[31:52] Is it Troy? That fucking Neanderthal. 是Troy吗? 那个该死的原始人
[31:58] You don’t know him. 你不认识他
[31:59] Mark, don’t you even. Shame on you. Mark 你敢说 真可耻
[32:01] You’re supposed to be her friend. 你可是她的朋友啊
[32:02] Well, guess what. I’m Matt’s friend too, okay? 呃 猜怎么着 我也是Matt的朋友啊 不是吗?
[32:05] And this is a unique and dramatic situation, 而且现在情况这么突然 又很特殊
[32:08] and I would wanna know. 换做我也想知道
[32:09] Yeah, well, 没错 可是
[32:10] don’t betray her when she’s not even here to defend herself. 别在她无法辩护自己的时候背叛她
[32:16] Matt, look, you might not be able to hear this right now Matt 听着 你现在可能听不进去这些
[32:20] but it’s not her fault. 但这不是她的错
[32:23] Your marriage was not… 你们的婚姻并不是…
[32:25] Just… She was lonely. 只是… 她觉得孤独而已
[32:27] So you’re gonna talk to me in clichés about women? 你是要开始讲女人的那些陈词滥调吗?
[32:30] Nothing is ever a woman’s fault. 再错也不是女人的错
[32:32] Was it still going on when she had the accident? 直到出了事前他们还在交往吗?
[32:37] But I stayed out of it. 但是我没插手这件事
[32:38] Any time Kai would bring it up, I would walk away. Kai每次提起这事的时候 我就走开了
[32:44] You what? 你干了什么?
[32:46] Probably egged her on. 很可能是你怂恿的吧
[32:47] Add a little drama in your life without any actual risk. 给生活加点料 又没什么风险
[32:50] Who do you think you’re protecting, Kai? She doesn’t need your protection. 你以为你在保护谁 Kai? 她根本不需要你保护
[32:53] It’s over. She’s gonna die. 都结束了 她快要死了
[32:56] Don’t say that. 别这样说
[32:57] It’s true. I was gonna tell you yesterday. 是真的 我本来想昨天告诉你们的
[32:59] She’s never gonna wake up. 她永远不会醒过来了
[33:01] You hear me? Do you understand what I’m saying? 你听懂了吗? 你明白我的话吗?
[33:03] She’s gone. 她去了
[33:04] We’re pulling the plug. You were putting lipstick on a corpse. 我们要停止治疗了 你那是在给一具尸体涂唇膏
[33:13] Come on, Matt. 好了 Matt
[33:16] That’s a little intense. 有点过分了
[33:40] Does she love him? 她爱他吗?
[33:43] How can you ask about him when she’s gonna die? 她都快死了 你还问他做什么?
[33:46] Who cares? Yes, she loves him. Loved him, whatever. 谁还在意啊? 是的 她爱着他 爱过他 管他呢
[33:50] She was crazy about him. She was gonna… 她为他疯狂 她都准备…
[33:54] she was gonna ask you for a divorce. 她都准备跟你离婚的
[34:09] You still haven’t told me who he is. 你们还是没告诉我他是谁
[34:13] I guess it doesn’t matter. 我想这已经不重要了
[34:26] Matt. Matt. Matt Matt等一下
[34:30] Brian Speer. 是Brian Speer
[34:32] His name’s Brian Speer, with two E’s. 他叫Brian Speer 名字有两个E
[35:18] They’re just, like, cheap. 他们就 就是些 便宜货
[35:21] They’re just like, “Get it over with, cut corners.” 他们说 “搞完就行了 偷工减料吧”
[35:24] Hi, Daddy. 好啊 老爸
[35:27] – Dad, this is, uh, Sid. – Hello, Sid. – 老爸 这是 嗯 Sid – 你好 Sid
[35:33] What’s up, Bro? 过得怎么样 兄弟?
[35:37] Don’t ever do that to me again. 再对我这样你试试看
[35:40] Get ready. We’re gonna see your grandparents. 准备一下 要去见你们的外公外婆
[35:41] And, Scottie, Auntie Esther’s gonna come watch you. 而且 Scottie Esther阿姨会来照顾你的
[35:44] Dad, Sid’s coming with us, okay? 老爸 Sid和我们一起去 行吗?
[35:46] Yeah, listen, Sid, uh 这个 听着 Sid 嗯
[35:48] what’s going on this week is a family matter, you understand? 这周我们要处理的都是些家庭事务 知道吗?
[35:51] Sid’s not gonna be interested in meeting your grandparents. Sid不会有兴趣去见你外公外婆的
[35:54] He’s gonna be bored stiff. 他会无聊死的
[35:55] Dad, I told you that he was gonna be with me. 老爸 我已经说了他会和我一起去
[35:58] I’ll be a lot more civil with him around. 有他在 我就听话多了
[36:03] What can I say? 我能说什么呢?
[36:14] It’s like reading Korean. 这就像在读天书
[36:16] Scott, if you want to, I can walk you through it. Scott 如果需要 我可以给你讲一遍
[36:20] Jibber-jabber. 都是一派胡言
[36:24] It’s an advance directive. 这是一份预设医疗提示
[36:25] It’s basically her instructions on what procedures she wants 主要是关于在这种情况下她所希望采取的
[36:29] – in this case. – I know goddamn well what it says. – 医疗措施 – 我知道这鬼东西在讲什么
[36:31] Says she doesn’t want us sitting around watching her spoil like milk. 意思就是她不希望我们看着她腐烂变质
[36:35] Says if there’s nothing the doctors can do, she’d rather just get on with it. 意思就是如果医生束手无策了 她宁愿自行了断
[36:41] Elizabeth had the good sense to write this thing here. Elizabeth很理智地写了这份东西
[36:45] She was always a thoughtful girl, a strong girl. 她一直是个为人着想的女孩儿 一个坚强的女孩儿
[36:49] Hell of a lot stronger than her brother. Barry whines his way through life. 比他的哥哥坚强太多了 Barry一辈子只会牢骚满腹
[36:54] Might even be a homosexual, for all I know. 可能还是个同性恋 就我看来
[36:56] – Yeah, Scott, I don’t think so. – And she’s stronger than you, Matt. – 那个 Scott 我不这样想 – 而且他比你也坚强 Matt
[37:00] She lived more in a year than you lived in a decade 她一年的生活比你十年的生活都丰富
[37:03] sitting in that office of yours, hoarding all your cash. 你就知道坐在你那办公室里 攒着你的钞票
[37:05] All that money you refuse to use. What the hell good is it? 那些你不愿花的钞票 到底有什么好?
[37:10] Now you and your family are getting ready to cash in your chips. 现在你们家族准备卖掉你们的地皮了
[37:12] What the hell for? 还有什么意义?
[37:14] Maybe if you let my baby have her own boat 也许你给我女儿买艘自己的船
[37:17] bought her safe equipment 买些安全装备
[37:19] maybe let her go on those shopping sprees women like… 或者让她能跟其他女人一样疯狂购物…
[37:22] maybe she wouldn’t have gone in for those thrill sports. 可能她就不会去玩那些刺激的运动了
[37:26] Maybe if you’d provided more thrills at home. 如果你该在家里可以多给她点激情
[37:30] And you, Alexandra. 还有你 Alexandra
[37:33] Putting your poor mother through hell 让你可怜的母亲苦不堪言
[37:35] when all she was trying to do was instill sense and drive in you. 而她想做的只是教你做人 把你领上正轨
[37:38] Shame on you. Shame on you. 真为你感到羞耻 太羞耻了
[37:41] You should try to be more like her. 你应该好好向你妈妈学习
[37:45] She was a good girl. 她是个好女孩儿
[37:50] She was a good girl. 她是个好女孩儿
[38:38] Hi, Alice. It’s me, it’s Matt. It’s good to see you. 嗨 Alice 是我 我是Matt 很高兴见到你
[38:43] – Good to see you too. – Hey, Tutu. – 我也很高兴见到你 – 嘿 Tutu
[38:46] That’s Alexandra. That’s your granddaughter. 这是Alexandra 是你的外孙女
[38:50] That’s your son-in-law, Matt. This is your family. 他是你的女婿 Matt 他们都是你的家人
[38:54] Well, except for that kid over there. 当然 除了那边的那个小子
[38:57] I don’t know who the hell he is. Who are you? 我根本不认识他 你是谁?
[38:59] – What are you doing here? – He’s my friend. – 你在这里干什么? – 他是我朋友
[39:02] Good afternoon. 下午好
[39:08] Alice, we’re going to Queen’s Hospital this afternoon and see Elizabeth. Alice 我们今天下午去皇后医院看看Elizabeth
[39:14] – We are? – Yes. – 我们要去吗? – 是的
[39:16] She needs us, just like when she was a little girl. 她需要我们 跟小时候一样
[39:19] We need to see her in the hospital. 我们要去医院看她
[39:22] So think about what she might wanna have in her room 想想她会想在她房间里摆些什么
[39:24] and we’ll take it to her and put it next to her bed. 我们给她带过去放在她床边
[39:29] Queen Elizabeth? 伊利莎白女皇吗?
[39:32] That’s wonderful. 那太好了
[39:35] I have to put on a nice dress. 我得去换上一件像样点的衣服
[39:37] Ha, ha. Is she serious? 哈 哈 她是认真的吗?
[39:41] Shut up, Kid. 闭嘴 小子
[39:43] – Ha, ha. – I’ve never met queen before. – 哈 哈 – 我还从来没见过女皇呢
[39:50] I’m sorry, Man. I was just laughing. It’s funny. 抱歉 先生 我只是想笑 这太搞了
[39:53] I mean, I think she knows she’s being funny. 我的意思是 我想她知道自己在开玩笑
[39:57] I’m gonna hit you. 我要给你点颜色看看
[40:02] That was unreal. 太假了
[40:04] I mean, how often do old people just haul off 我的意思是 有几个老年人能够收紧拳头
[40:07] and fucking coldcock you like that? 然后一拳把你打晕?
[40:10] He’s hit me a couple of times over the years. 这多年他这样打过我好几次
[40:13] And watch your language. 还有管住你的嘴
[40:15] Can I see it? 让我看看?
[40:17] Holy shit. 老天
[40:21] Hey, could you two just cool it when you’re around me? 嘿 你们两个能不能在我面前收敛一点?
[40:23] Just stop touching each other? 别这样摸来摸去的?
[40:27] Whoa, Man. 喔喔 兄弟
[40:28] Maybe that’s why your wife cheated on you, 或许这就是为什么你老婆会背着你偷情
[40:30] if you’re so against touching. 看起来你这么反感相互触摸
[40:37] You little fuck. Do you get hit a lot? 你这个小混蛋 还嫌被揍得不够吗?
[40:39] I don’t know. I’ve had my share. 我不知道 我已经被打够了
[40:45] Your friend is completely retarded, you know that? 你的朋友真是个智障 你知道吗?
[40:47] Hey, Man, my little brother’s retarded. 嘿 兄弟 我弟弟才是智障
[40:50] Don’t use that word in a derogatory fashion. 别把这个词当骂人话
[40:55] Oh. 哦
[40:58] – Psych. I don’t have a retarded brother. – Sid, you suck. – 逗你玩呢 我才没有智障的弟弟呢 – Sid 你真恶心
[41:06] Speaking of retarded, do you ever wish that, like 说到智障 你有没有希望过那些
[41:08] retarded people or old people would just hurry up? 智障人或者老年人能动作快一点?
[41:12] Like sometimes I’m waiting for them to cross the street 就像有时候我等着他们穿过马路
[41:14] and I’m like, “Come on, already.” 然后我心想 “拜托 快一点”
[41:17] But then I feel bad. 但是之后我又感到很愧疚
[41:29] Dad? 老爸?
[41:31] What? 怎么了?
[41:33] Don’t forget that I know where he lives. 别忘了我知道他住哪里
[41:38] Get in the front seat. 坐到副驾驶座来
[41:44] So you don’t know anything else about him 你对他的情况什么都不知道吗
[41:46] like what he does or if he’s married or anything? 比如他的职业或者是否已婚之类?
[41:49] Just his name. Brian Speer. 只知道他的名字 Brian Speer
[41:53] Why didn’t you ask Kai and Mark? 为什么你没问问Kai和Mark?
[41:55] – I just didn’t. – Why not? – 反正没问 – 为什么没问?
[41:57] – I didn’t wanna get into it, that’s all. – We’ll Google him later. – 我不想在这事儿里陷得太深 仅此而已 – 那我们等会儿谷歌一下他
[42:01] All right. 好吧
[42:04] We’re almost… That’s it, that’s it, that’s the one. 我们快到了… 那个 就是那个 就是那一幢
[42:06] Stop. The one with the turtle. 停车 有只乌龟的那个
[42:08] – That one? – Yeah, yeah. – 那一幢? – 是的 是的
[42:15] There? He lives there? 那里? 他住在那幢房子里?
[42:17] I can’t say for sure that he lives there, 我不能保证他住在那里
[42:20] but that’s where I saw them. 但是我是在那里见到他们的
[42:23] Should I ring the bell? 要我去敲门吗?
[42:25] No. This is stupid. This is stalking or something. I… 不 那样很傻 我们这都有点像跟踪什么的 我…
[42:30] Okay, it’s… We came, we saw. That’s enough. Let’s go. 好吧 这是… 我们来了 我们看到了 这就够了 我们走吧
[42:34] Well, it’s not like we’re stalking him exactly. 好吧 我们并不是真在跟踪他
[42:49] What would you do if you saw him, anyway? 如果见到他了 你究竟想怎么样?
[42:51] Talk to him? Punch him? What? 和他谈话? 给他一拳? 还是怎样?
[42:55] I guess I just wanna see him. 我觉得我只是想见见他
[43:19] – Dad, Dad, stop, stop, stop. – What, what? – 老爸 老爸 停车 停下 停车 – 什么 怎么了?
[43:22] Go back, go back. 倒回去 倒回去
[43:24] – What? – Just go back. – 怎么了? – 倒回去就知道了
[43:32] – Look. – What? – 快看 – 怎么了?
[43:34] Look, there he is. 看 那不是他吗
[43:46] At least now we know what he looks like. 至少现在我们知道他长什么样子了
[43:48] Brain Speer 黄金海岸不动产
[44:04] Hi, this is Brian Speer of Gold Coast Realty. 嗨 这里是黄金海岸不动产的Brian Speer
[44:07] Sorry I missed your call. 很抱歉没能接到您的电话
[44:09] Leave a message with your name, number, and time that you called 请留言并且留下您的姓名 电话 和您的来电时间
[44:12] and I’ll get back to you just as soon as I can. Mahalo. 我会尽快的给您回电话的 谢谢
[44:18] Hi, Brian. 嗨 Brian
[44:19] My name’s Herb Fitzmorris 我是Herb Fitzmorris
[44:21] and I’m interested in your house on Koloa Street 我很中意你在Koloa街的房子
[44:24] the one with the cool fence and gate. 就是那幢有着很酷的篱笆和门的房子
[44:28] I’m at 645-2796. 我的电话是645-2796
[44:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[45:20] Girls, let me go in for just a quick moment alone first. 姑娘们 我先单独进去一会儿
[45:23] I’ll be right out. 马上就出来
[45:36] You were gonna ask for a divorce 你准备跟我离婚
[45:38] so you could be with some fucking fuckhead, Brian Speer? 好去和那个混蛋在一起 Brian Speer对吗?
[45:42] Are you kidding me? 你是在开玩笑吗?
[45:45] Who are you? 你以为你是谁?
[45:47] The only thing I know for sure is you’re a goddamn liar. 我现在唯一能确定就是你是个大骗子
[45:53] So, what do you have to say for yourself? 那么 你有什么要辩解的吗?
[45:57] Why don’t you go ahead and make a little joke 你何不顺水推舟扯个笑话
[45:59] and tell me that I got it all wrong? 然后告诉我这一切都是假的?
[46:01] Tell me again that I’m too out of touch with my feelings 再说一遍我无法了解自己的感受
[46:05] and I need to go to therapy. 需要去看心理医生
[46:08] Isn’t the idea of marriage to make your partner’s way in life a little easier? 婚姻难道不就是为了让彼此活的更容易一些吗?
[46:13] For me, it was always harder with you, and you’re still making it harder. 对我而言 与你为伴总是那么艰难 而你现在还让它难上加难
[46:19] Lying there on a ventilator and fucking up my life. 躺在那里插个呼吸机 把我的生活搞得一团糟
[46:22] You are relentless. 你简直太无情了
[46:27] You know what? I was gonna ask you for a divorce someday. 你知道吗? 我也有想过跟你离婚
[46:40] Daddy’s little girl. 爸爸的乖女儿
[46:46] I’m gonna bring your daughters in now. 我现在把你的女儿们带进来
[46:49] Alex is home from school. Try to be nice, okay? Alex从学校回来了 对她好一点 可以吗?
[46:59] All right, here we go. 好了 我们进去吧
[47:09] – Okay? – Hi, Mom. Look who’s here. – 好了吗? – 嗨 妈妈 看看谁来了
[47:28] Say something, Alex. 说点什么 Alex
[47:29] Tell her how you were drunk the other night. 告诉她你那晚喝的多醉
[47:31] – Tell her how maybe you’re an alcoholic. – Girls, be serious. – 告诉她你可能是一个酒鬼 – 孩子们 严肃点
[47:37] Hi, Mom. 嗨 妈妈
[47:40] Sorry for being bad. 对不起我学坏了
[47:44] Sorry for wasting your money on expensive private schools. 对不起浪费了你那么多钱送我去私立学校
[47:48] Money you could have been using on facials and massages 那些钱 你本可以用来做美容或者按摩
[47:51] and sports equipment. 还有买运动器械
[47:53] – Sorry for everything. – All right. – 一切都很抱歉 – 行了
[47:56] I’m sorry we weren’t good enough for you, especially Dad. 我很抱歉我们对你来说都不够好 尤其是爸爸
[47:59] – Stop it. That’s out of line. – Or what? You gonna ground me? – 打住 这话过了 – 不然呢? 你要把我禁足吗?
[48:02] Ship me off to another boarding school? Give me a time-out? 把我丢到另一个寄宿学校? 让我休学?
[48:05] I’ll tell you what, goddamn it. 再跟你说一遍 该死的
[48:08] – You got served. – Scottie, go in the hall. – 你挨教训啦 – Scottie 到大厅去
[48:10] She’s the one out of line. 是她说了出格的话
[48:11] – Go find Sid. – He’s smoking. – 去找Sid去 – 他在抽烟
[48:14] – I shouldn’t be around second-hand smoke. – Go, let’s go. Now, now, now, go. – 我不能过去吸二手烟 – 走 快走 现在 就现在 马上走
[48:19] – Did you spank me? – You have no right to talk to her that way. – 你居然打我? – 你无权这样跟她说话
[48:22] She’s gonna die in a few days. What if those were your last words? 她马上就要死了 可能这会是你对她说的最后的话 你想过没?
[48:25] I have every right to speak to her that way. I’m angry at her. 我有的是理由这样对她说话 我对她很生气
[48:28] – How can you be so forgiving? – I’ll be angry later. – 你怎么能如此的隐忍? – 我以后会发火的
[48:30] Let’s just think about the good parts. Don’t say that stuff in front of your sister. 我们来想想好的部分 不要在你妹妹面前说这些
[48:34] Don’t spoil her for Scottie. 别在Scottie面前诋毁你妈妈
[48:40] Say something different. 说点别的
[48:50] Look, Mom, I know that we fought a lot. 看 妈妈 我知道我们经常吵架
[48:54] I just I always wanted to be like you. 我只是 我只是一直想变成你那样
[48:58] I am like you. I’m exactly like you. 我很像你 我真的很像你
[49:05] You are like her. Mostly in good ways. 你是很像她 大部分都是像她的优点
[49:09] Maybe some bad ways. Remains to be seen. 可能有些缺点 不过以后才能看出来
[49:16] Yeah. 是的
[49:25] Dad, this is Reina. Reina, this is my sister and Sid. 老爸 这位是Reina Reina 这是我姐姐和Sid
[49:29] – And that’s my mom on the bed. – Hi, everybody. – 躺在床上的是我妈妈 – 嗨 大家好
[49:32] – Hello. – Hi. – 你好 – 嗨
[49:40] So this is your mother? 这就是你妈妈?
[49:42] I guess it’s true. 看来是真的了
[49:45] Should I shake her hand? 我要跟她握手吗?
[49:47] – If you want. – No, thanks. – 如果你想的话 – 不 谢谢
[49:50] So, uh, Reina, I understand that your grandmother’s not feeling well? 那个 嗯 Reina 我听说你的奶奶也生病了?
[49:54] Yeah, it’s pretty bad. 是的 她病的很重
[49:56] She got her stomach operated on 她刚动了胃部手术
[49:57] and then got some sort of stupid infection or something. 然后现在又倒霉的被感染了还是怎么了
[50:00] It’s pretty gross. 恶心得很
[50:02] Hmm. Well, Reina, thank you for stopping by. 嗯 好吧 Reina 谢谢你能过来
[50:05] Scottie, let me give you some money, and you two can get some ice cream. Scottie 我给你们一些钱 你们可以去买些冰淇林
[50:09] Too many carbs. 热量太高了
[50:11] Too many carbs? 热量太高了?
[50:13] Well, you could go down to the cafeteria and get some lettuce. 好吧 那去楼下自助买个蔬菜沙拉
[50:18] That’s okay. I’m done. You weren’t a liar after all. 不必了 我走了 反正你没骗我
[50:22] – Don’t you wanna hang out? – No, I should go. See you at the club. – 不跟我一起玩吗? – 不 我得走了 会所见
[50:26] Hope your mom gets better. Bye, everybody. 祝你母亲早日康复 大伙儿再见
[50:32] Scottie, what did she mean by “You aren’t a liar after all”? Scottie 她为什么说”反正你没骗我”?
[50:36] – What did she think you were lying about? – She didn’t believe Mom was sleeping. – 她以为你骗她什么? – 她不相信妈妈睡着了
[50:40] So you had to prove to that twat that Mom’s in a coma? 你就带那臭婆娘来看妈妈昏迷?
[50:42] What the fuck is in your skull? A bunch of stupid pills? 你脑子有毛病吧? 吃错药了?
[50:46] Shut up, you motherless whore. 闭嘴 臭婊子
[50:48] Whoa, whoa. 哇哦
[50:49] – Easy there, half-pipe. – Where’d you learn to talk like that? – 别激动 小鬼 – 你这都跟谁学的?
[51:10] – Oh, no… – Hello? – 哦 不… – 你好?
[51:13] No, this is the right number. No, no, I’m his assistant, Sharon. 不 你没打错 不不 我是他的助理Sharon
[51:17] – How may I help you? – Who is it? – 请问有什么事? – 谁的电话?
[51:20] Shush… 嘘…
[51:24] Oh. 哦
[51:25] All right. All right, so one or the other? Okay, I’ll tell him. Mahalo. 好 好的 二选一是吗? 好的 我会转达的 再见
[51:31] That was Bonnie Tanaka, a realtor. 房产经纪人Bonnie Tanaka打来的
[51:33] She says that Mr. Speer is going to be on Kauai for the next week… 她说Speer先生下周要去考艾岛出差…
[51:37] but she’d be happy to show you the house… 但她很乐意带你看房…
[51:39] or you can stop by the open house on Sunday. 周日可以去看房
[52:13] Hi, Mr. King. 您好 King先生
[52:15] – Hello, Buzz. – Sorry about Mrs. King. – 你好 Buzz – 为您夫人的事感到惋惜
[52:18] – Hope she gets better real soon. – Thanks. – 希望她快点好起来 – 谢谢
[52:22] It really blows. 真是太不幸了
[52:25] I know. 我知道
[52:29] You’ve all asked questions about Elizabeth, and I’ve given vague answers. 你们一直问Elizabeth的情况 我都含糊其辞
[52:34] But I asked you all here today to tell you… 今天给大家一个答复…
[52:38] that her coma is permanent. 她的昏迷不是暂时的
[52:41] She’s not gonna make it. 她再也不会醒来了
[52:45] So this week, tomorrow, in fact… 所以这周 其实就是明天了…
[52:50] as per her wishes… 按照她的遗愿…
[52:51] we are going to unhook her from life support. 我们将移走她的生命维持机
[52:58] You all know Elizabeth. She has to do everything on her own. 你们都了解Elizabeth 她从不麻烦别人
[53:07] I wanted to tell you all in person… 这样当面告诉你们…
[53:11] because you are all our dear friends. 是因为你们都是密友
[53:13] You’re our best friends. 最亲的朋友
[53:15] The girls and I so much appreciate everything you have done for us… 孩子们和我都很感谢这几周来…
[53:19] in the last few weeks. 大家为我们做的所有事
[53:21] Bringing food and calling. 带吃的来 打电话问候
[53:25] – Can we go see her? – Yes. Yes, for God’s sakes, yes. – 我们能去看她吗? – 是的 是的 当然
[53:29] That’s the whole point. Go see her as soon as possible. 这正是我想说的 尽快去看她吧
[53:33] That’s what I wanna tell you. All of you. It should be now, not after. 我就想告诉你们 现在就去看她吧 别等了
[53:40] Everyone who loves Elizabeth deserves a chance to say goodbye. 所有爱她的人都有权作最后的告别
[54:14] You’ve lost your mind. 你疯了
[54:16] You mean him? Tell him to come say goodbye? 你说他? 让他来道别?
[54:20] Look, I’ll be gone a day or so. 我就去一天左右
[54:21] I’ll leave in the morning, I’ll be back tomorrow night. 明早出发晚上回来
[54:24] If it takes another day, fine. 如果一天不够
[54:26] I’ll give it two days. If I don’t find him, at least I tried. 我就待两天 没找到他的话 至少我尽力了
[54:29] Just drop it, Dad. 别管他了 爸
[54:30] You’ve got way bigger fish to fry than confronting fucking Brian Speer. 你这么忙还搞什么跟Brian Speers对质
[54:35] You’re recording this? 你在录音吗?
[54:37] – I’m summarizing a deposition. – How can you work at a time like this? – 我在总结一份证词 – 这种情况下你还能工作?
[54:42] – How can you go to a movie? – To get Scottie out of the house. – 你还不是去看电影了? – 那是为了带Scottie出去走走
[54:46] And you actually wanna tell him to come back and see Mom? 你真的想让他回来看妈妈?
[54:50] I think… 呃…
[54:53] I just think she’d want him to know. 我觉得你妈希望如此
[54:55] Just call his office and tell him it’s an emergency. 那就打他办公室电话 告诉他有急事
[55:00] No. On the phone, he can escape. 不 电话里他可以逃避
[55:03] In person, he’s got nowhere to go. I wanna see his face. 面对面 他就没法逃开 看他什么反应
[55:10] I wanna go too. 我和你一起去
[55:13] – No, you’re gonna stay here with Scottie. – Fuck that. Let’s all get out of town. – 不 你留下来陪Scottie – 去他的 我们一起出城吧
[55:41] Yo, Matt King. 喂 Matt King
[55:45] – Hey, Ralph. – Hey. – 嗨 Ralph – 嗨
[55:47] – Yeah, how’s it? Great to see you. – Good. Kids, you remember your cousin Ralph. – 最近好吗? 见到你真好 – 不错 记得你堂兄Ralph吧
[55:51] – Yeah. – Oh, yeah, hi. – 当然 – 我也是 你好
2011年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Lara Croft Tomb Raider:The Cradle of Life(古墓丽影2)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Apocalypto(启示)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme