英文名称:The Deer Hunter
年代:1978
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:16] | Down! | 放下 |
[04:28] | How ya doin’? | 近来可好? |
[04:30] | Hey, watch out, Axel. We’ll be calling him old fireballs after tonight. | 艾素 小心 过了今晚他可是老油条了 |
[04:35] | -Fuckin’ A. -Not bad. | -真的吗? -不错 |
[04:39] | Hey, Stevie, now that you’re going to the army, | 喂 史蒂夫 既然你要从军 |
[04:41] | how about givin’ my 20 bucks back? | 不如先把我的20块退还吧 |
[04:52] | -So long, Mike. -Take care, Mike. | -好啦 各位 -伙计 保重 |
[04:54] | I’ll see ya, fellas. | 再会了 兄弟们 |
[04:56] | -Freddy! -Hi, Mike. Be good. | -弗雷迪 迈克 -乖一点啊 |
[04:59] | -You hear about the happy Roman? -Yeah. | -有没有听过开心罗马人? -怎样 |
[05:03] | -He was glad he ate her. -Come on. Let’s go, let’s go. | -他开心是因为吃定了她 -来吧 我们快点离开 |
[05:05] | -Where’s Stan? Hey, Stan! -I don’t know. | -斯丹尼呢? 喂 斯丹尼 -我不知道 |
[05:07] | -I’ll see you later. -Take care. | -我们要走了 -小心保重 |
[05:09] | Nick! Write us. | 打电话 写信给我们 |
[05:12] | -Take care of yourself, okay? -Bye-bye. | -小心保重 后会有期 -拜拜 |
[05:14] | -So long. -Take it easy, Mike. | -再会了 -保重了 |
[05:16] | -Don’t get your ass shot off, Okay? Good luck. -Okay, I won’t. | -不要被人欺负 祝你好运 -好的 我不会的 |
[05:19] | Hey! Say, Mike, take care of yourself. Good luck to you. | 迈克 答应我好好保重 祝你好运 |
[05:23] | -Kill a few for me too. -I will. Stay out of trouble. | -给我少惹点麻烦 -我会避开麻烦的 |
[05:26] | Hey, little killer. | 嗨 小杀手 |
[05:28] | Stevie! Hey! | 我们走 嘿 |
[05:33] | Hey, Axel, there’s Stan. Stanley! | 艾素 这是斯丹 你好啊斯丹尼 |
[05:35] | -Stanley, you asshole. -Hey, Stan! | -斯丹尼 你这混蛋 -喂 斯丹尼 |
[05:38] | Stan, it’s no use! | 过来吧 这是没用的 |
[05:42] | Come on, Stosh. You’re beautiful now. | 斯丹尼 你已经够漂亮了 |
[05:44] | You’re still an ugly bastard, Stan! | 你仍是丑怪混蛋 |
[05:46] | Good luck to you in the army, man. | 迈克 祝你从军好运 |
[05:48] | Get Stanley, Axel. | 嘿 斯丹尼 |
[05:50] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:53] | Get the hell outta here. | 斯丹尼 快点离开这鬼地方 |
[05:56] | Come on, Stan. Let’s go. | 来吧 斯丹尼 走吧 |
[06:01] | Very mature. Very mature, welladapted individual, Stosh. | 非常成熟 非常成熟 非常独立 |
[06:05] | -Take it easy. -Whoa. | -别担心 -哇 |
[06:07] | Hey! Look at that! Whoa! What the hell is that? | 哇 是什么鬼东西? |
[06:11] | Where? Oh, yeah. | 哪里? 哦 是的 |
[06:14] | Holy shit. You know what that is? Those are sun dogs. | 放狗屁 你知道那是什么吗? 那是太阳犬 |
[06:18] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思? |
[06:19] | A blessing on the hunter sent by the great wolf to his children. | 是一种对猎人的祝福 伟大的狼对猎人送上的祝福 |
[06:23] | -What the fuck are you talkin’ about? -It’s an old Indian thing. | -你他妈的在说什么? -不 这是古印地安传说 |
[06:27] | You’re full of shit. | 你在放狗屁 |
[06:29] | Stanley, would I shit you about something like that? | 斯丹尼 我有跟你放过狗屁吗? |
[06:33] | You know, Mike, | 迈克 |
[06:35] | there’s times when nobody but a doctor can understand you. | 有时我觉得你要看医生 |
[06:38] | That’s an omen, you know that? | 这是个预兆 你知道吗? |
[06:40] | We can have one great fucking hunting trip tonight. | 你知道我们原本今晚有个 他妈的超棒猎鹿之旅么 |
[06:43] | Mike, I don’t know where you come up with all this. | 迈克 我搞不清 你为何见鬼的说出这种屁话 |
[06:46] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[06:49] | What? Are you thinking of going deer huntin’ tonight? | 我们今晚去狩猎 你觉得怎么样? |
[06:52] | Not tonight. I’m gettin’ married tonight. | 不要吧 我今晚要结婚 |
[06:55] | -You fuckin’ guys would go deer huntin’. -Hey, hey. | -你们这群混蛋却去猎鹿 -嘿 嘿 |
[06:58] | First we get you legal. Tuck you into bed with Angela. | 首先使你们成为合法夫妻 将你和安琪绑在床上 |
[07:02] | You guys are fuckin’ nuts. You know that? | 你们全是神经病那也不错 |
[07:04] | -Boy, you’re all crazy. -Life is over. | -小子 你们都疯了 -一生完蛋了 |
[07:06] | Yeah, right. You’re gettin’ married. We’re crazy. | 对啊是的 你结婚了 我们都疯了 |
[07:09] | It’s all right. Hey, it’s all right. | 没关系的 没问题 |
[07:12] | We’ll be right with you, all of us, won’t we? Right? Am I right? | 无论如何 我们全都会站在你身旁 我没说错吧? |
[07:16] | -Right. -Fuckin’ A, man. | -对 -操 伙计们 |
[07:18] | Come on. Come on, you guys. | 来吧 你这家伙 |
[07:20] | -I’m buying the first round this morning. -Hey, Steven! | -我来付今早第一回酒钱 -嗨 史蒂夫 |
[07:23] | Any help you might need tonight, just feel free to call on me. | 今晚需要任何帮助 尽管来找我吧 |
[07:27] | Hey, Stanley, sometimes your sense of humor ain’t funny. | 喂 斯丹尼 有时你的幽默感 一点都不好笑 |
[07:30] | -Come on, Steven. -Willing fingers. | -来吧 史蒂夫 -举手之劳 |
[07:33] | Extra lips. | 多载一个 |
[07:35] | Fuckin’ A, man. | 操 伙计们 |
[07:37] | -Hey, you’re a regular poet, Axel. -I couldn’t agree with you more. | -你是个普通诗人吧 艾素 -我完全同意 |
[07:40] | -Get in the car. -Come on. Come on. | -上来吧 -来吧 快走吧 |
[07:47] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[07:51] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[07:56] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[08:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:23] | I still do not believe this. | 我还不敢相信 |
[08:26] | My own boy with a strange girl. | 我的孩子竟和这怪女孩一起 |
[08:29] | And not so thin, if you understand my meaning. Not such a thin girl. | 其实她不算瘦 你明白我的意思吗? 也不算苗条 |
[08:34] | The next thing you know, he goes to Vietnam. | 你知道吗? 他要到越南去 |
[08:41] | I do not understand, Father. | 神父 我真不明白 |
[08:44] | I understand nothing anymore. Nothing! | 我想不通 想不通 |
[08:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:58] | Can you explain? Can anyone explain? | 你能解释吗? 有谁可以告诉我吗? |
[09:30] | -Pass him on the inside. -Oh-oh, you’d never do it. | -从内线越过它 -噢 你不会真的那么做 |
[09:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 我在集中精神 |
[09:34] | -It’s your Caddy against my truck. -Is today your lucky day? | -你的小车要靠向我的卡车 -今天是你的幸运日吗? |
[09:37] | You can’t make it. | 你不可能办到的 |
[09:50] | You crack-up it | 你撞到了 |
[09:55] | Hey, hey, Axel, you owe him a window. | 嗨 嗨 艾素 你弄破他的玻璃门 |
[09:58] | Mike! Mike! Hey, mighty Mike! | 迈克 迈克万岁 |
[10:01] | -Oh, Axel. -Here’s your truck back. | -噢 艾素 -你的卡车还给你 |
[10:03] | Oh, hell, I hope he didn’t break an axle. | 噢 见鬼 不想占你的便宜 |
[10:06] | I wouldn’t want to take advantage of you. | 希望你没有弄坏 艾素 |
[10:08] | It’s a million-to-one shot against a sure thing. | 对于肯定的事情 要万无一失 |
[10:10] | -There’s no such thing as a sure thing. -Yeah. | -没有事情是肯定的 -是呀 |
[10:12] | Did you see that? | 你明白吗? |
[10:14] | -Hey, Boom! -Hey, how ya doin’? | 唏 你好吗? |
[10:19] | Don’t take anybody’s money! | 谁的钱也不能拿 |
[10:21] | -Don’t take my money. Take his money. -Set ’em up. | -我的钱也不可以 拿他的吧 -他中计了 |
[10:26] | -Kessler and a Rolling Rock. -Kessler and a Rolling Rock. | -奇士拿滚石 -奇士拿滚石 |
[10:29] | Give him a short one. | 暂时给他 |
[10:32] | And give my friends down here my warm regards. | 请代问候那里的朋友 |
[10:34] | -John! -Aaah! | -约翰 -哎呀 |
[10:41] | Hey, I got a hundred bucks says the Eagles never cross the 50 in the next half. | 唏 我赌一百块 飞鹰队过不了下半场 |
[10:46] | And the Steelers win by what? Twenty. | 而飞云队会赢多少 二十块 |
[10:48] | I got an extra 20 says the Eagles’ quarterback wears a dress! | 我再加二十块 赌飞鹰队于四分卫得分 |
[10:53] | I het with you | 我跟你赌 |
[10:55] | Take your money off the bar. Drinks are on the house! | 拿走你的钱 今天由店主做东 |
[11:20] | -Oh, did I get all wet? -No. I don’t know. | -我是否己湿透 -我可不想知道 |
[11:33] | Come on, Amy! | 来吧 爱美 |
[11:40] | Come on! | 你明白的 |
[11:44] | Uh, Joe, maybe we could use some more flags. | 祖 我们可以多挂些旗 |
[11:52] | -Is that all right? -Uh | -这样可以吗? -唔 |
[11:54] | -Up a bit, I would say, wouldn’t you say so? -Up! | -上面一点 是否好些呢 -上面一点 |
[11:56] | No, no, no, down. | 不不不 低一些 |
[12:00] | Oh, what a beautiful cake. Here. | 哇 这蛋糕好漂亮 |
[12:06] | You’ve earned a drink. | 你赢了杯饮料 |
[12:11] | You have a beautiful cake. | 这蛋糕真漂亮 |
[12:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[12:16] | I haven’t forgotten about you. | 我没有忘记你 |
[12:18] | I have one for you too. | 也给你留了一个 |
[12:46] | Go to… fuckin’ hell. | 去 死吧 |
[12:52] | I’ll give every car in the town a flat tire. | 我会把城里所有车胎都刺破 |
[12:56] | -Every goddamn one. -Oh, Daddy. | -每部该死的车 -噢 爸爸 |
[12:59] | I’ll do it! | 我会下手的 |
[13:03] | Yeah, I fuckin’ mean what I say, girl. | 真的 我是他妈的认真的 女孩 |
[13:07] | Shh. Yes. Come on. | 起来吧 |
[13:09] | -All around… like a sea. -Oh, my God. | -噢 像一片海 -天啊 |
[13:13] | Ocean of flat tires. | 满是泄气车胎的海 |
[13:17] | -Fuckin’… bitch. -No! | -他妈的 婊子 -不要这样 |
[13:20] | All bitches. | 全都是婊子 |
[13:24] | -I hate ’em. -Daddy. | -我恨她们 -爸 |
[13:26] | -Daddy! Daddy, no, it’s me! -Fuckin’ bitches! | -爸 不要这样 是我呀 -操 婊子 |
[13:30] | Give ’em all flat tires. | 哼 送他们泄气车胎 |
[14:09] | That’s great. Now I’m gonna smoke your ass. | 不错 我把你打得落花流水 |
[14:27] | It’s my shot, right? | 轮到我吗? |
[14:31] | Come on, John. | 来吧 约翰 |
[14:33] | Wipe off the tables. | 把桌子抹了 |
[14:35] | This is it. This is really it. | 够了 真的够了 |
[14:40] | I mean, | 没什么可比性了 |
[14:42] | here I go. | 我想我该走了 |
[14:51] | There’s no sense in gettin’ too relaxed, buddy. | 伙计 不必装得太轻松 |
[14:55] | -Let me know that it’s real -Come on. | -告诉我这是真的 -来吧 |
[15:51] | You faggot. | 你这个同性恋 |
[16:00] | You | 你 |
[16:14] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天啊 |
[16:16] | To do this to your own mother… | 你竟然这么冷血地对你母亲 |
[16:20] | who prays for you all her life. | 她为你一生祈祷 |
[16:24] | Is your heart so cruel, so unfeeling? | 你真是这么残忍无情吗? |
[16:26] | You marry this girl. You leave her with me. | 你娶了这女人回来 留下她给我 |
[16:29] | And you go with these bums to the Vietnam! | 然后跟这群无赖去越南 |
[16:33] | -Bullshit. | -狗屁 |
[16:35] | And if it’s quite all right | 如果这相当好 |
[16:37] | One flight! It’s one flight upstairs! | 飞一次 只要在天上飞一次 |
[16:40] | When I come home-One flight. | 我回来时 只飞一次 |
[16:44] | I love Angela. | 我爱安琪拉 |
[16:48] | And she loves me. | 她也爱我 |
[16:53] | Wear a scarf today! | 今天你得扣上围巾 |
[16:56] | You don’t wear a scarf with a tuxedo. | 穿燕尾服怎可扣围巾 |
[17:00] | I’m not gonna wear a scarf with a tuxedo. | 我不会扣围巾的 |
[17:55] | -You tryin’ to look like a prince? -What do you mean trying? | -你想扮成王子吗? -什么意思 扮? |
[17:59] | You should’ve done that a long time ago. | 你早该预备好 |
[18:02] | -That way, it would’ve set. -I know. | -它是那样设计的 -我知道 |
[18:04] | -Then why didn’t you do it? -‘Cause I forgot. | -那么 你为何不照做呢 -因为我忘了 |
[18:10] | Oh, man. | 看见了吗? |
[18:15] | Steven’s gettin’ married in a couple of hours. | 迈克 还有几个小时 史蒂夫就结婚了 |
[18:17] | We’re talkin’ about huntin’ the last time before the army. | 我不明白我们到底为什么居然讨论参军前最后一次狩猎 |
[18:21] | The whole thing, it’s crazy. | 整件事都 有点疯狂 |
[18:25] | I’ll tell ya one thing. | 让我告诉你一件事 |
[18:28] | If I found out my life had to end up in the mountains, | 如果我命中注定要死在山中 |
[18:31] | I’d be all right. | 那都无所谓 |
[18:33] | But it has to be in your mind. | 但是你得紧记 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | One shot? | 一击即中 |
[18:42] | Two is pussy. | 第二枪就太逊了 |
[18:44] | I don’t think about one shot that much anymore, Mike. | 我不会为一击即中 想太多的 迈克 |
[18:47] | You have to think about one shot. One shot is what it’s all about. | 你一定要 一击即中就是重点 |
[18:49] | A deer has to be taken with one shot. | 射杀鹿只要一枪 |
[18:51] | I try to tell people that. They don’t listen. | 我一直在说服大家 他们都不听 |
[18:59] | -You really think about Vietnam? -Yeah. | -你真的想去越南吗? -是 |
[19:04] | I don’t know. I guess. | 我不知道 |
[19:06] | I’m thinkin’ about the deer. Going to Nam. | 当我想着鹿时 就想去越南 |
[19:10] | I like the trees, you know? | 你知道我喜欢树吗? |
[19:13] | I like the way the trees are in the mountains, all the different | 我喜欢树在山上的样子 每棵都不同 |
[19:21] | The way the trees are. | 各式各样的树 |
[19:25] | I sound like some asshole, right? | 说来像个笨蛋 是吗? |
[19:29] | I’ll tell you, Nick, you’re the only guy I go huntin’ with, you know? | 听我说 尼克 你是我 唯一想要结伴打猎的人 |
[19:33] | I like a guy with quick moves and speed. I ain’t gonna hunt with no assholes. | 我喜欢跟动作快 速度快的人打猎 |
[19:36] | -Well, who’s an asshole? -Who’s an asshole? | -我才不愿意跟笨蛋打猎 -那么谁是笨蛋 |
[19:38] | Who do you think’s an asshole? | 你想会是谁 |
[19:41] | They’re all a bunch of assholes. | 他们全都是笨蛋 |
[19:43] | I mean, I love ’em. They’re great guys, | 不过我也喜欢他们 他们是好人 |
[19:45] | but without you, I’d hunt alone. | 但是 如果没有你 我就一人去 |
[19:48] | -Seriously, that’s what I’d do. -Well, you’re a fuckin’ nut. | -我是认真的 我真的会这么做 -你真是个疯子 |
[19:51] | You know that, Mike. You’re a maniac, control freak. | 迈克 知道吗? 你是个狂人 你有控制狂 |
[19:55] | I just don’t like no surprises. | 我喜欢意外惊喜 |
[20:01] | -Damn thing won’t open. -Well, give it a kick. | -烂车打不开的 -那么 踢它一脚 |
[20:04] | Hey, man, hey, hey, not like that. Not | 不是这样的 不是这样的 |
[20:06] | Here, here, here. | 踢这 这 这里 |
[20:09] | -See that? -Fuckin’ A. | -看到没有 -操 |
[20:13] | Unreal. | 不是真的 |
[20:16] | Axel, now I know why you’re not still kicking for the Steelers. | 艾素 我终于知道 为何不支持飞云队 |
[20:21] | You know, I love Mike’s car. | 你知道 我一直喜欢迈克的车 |
[20:23] | Yeah, some cars, they just sit. | 对呀 有些车只会抛锚 |
[20:26] | You never know with a car like this where the hell it’s gonna take you. | 我是说你永远不会理解一个将会带你到见鬼的地方去的车 |
[20:30] | Yeah. It makes me feel safe. | 是呀 它使我感到安全 |
[20:37] | Oh, what is he doing? | 哦 他在做什么? |
[20:39] | Axel’s humping Mike’s Coupe de Ville. | 艾素在溜迈克的车 |
[20:46] | -Axel, get out of there. -Let’s get the carnations. | 噢 艾素 走开 我去拿康乃馨 他们已到齐了 |
[20:50] | Get up. Get up. What are you doing? | 起来 起来 你在干什么 |
[20:53] | Come on. Sit up. Oh, God, you’re impossible. | 快点 坐好 别想过 艾素 |
[20:57] | -Here, put this on, you have to have that on. -Crummy tuxedo. | 带着它 你得把这个扣上 寒酸的燕尾服 |
[21:00] | Tuxedo’s been stuck a million times. | 这个燕尾服老是被卡住 |
[21:03] | -Where’d you get this thing? It’s not funny. | 哪里得来的 一点也不好笑 |
[21:06] | -I’m beautiful, right? I’m beautiful. -No, you’re not. | 我很漂亮 对吧 不 不漂亮 |
[21:10] | -All set. -Thanks, Amy. | 准备就绪 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[21:20] | You can’t even sit up, Axel. Oh! | 艾素 怎么坐不稳 |
[21:23] | -Axel, come on. Sit up. -Beautiful. | -来 坐直 -漂亮 |
[21:32] | Linda, what’s the matter? I was gonna pick you up. | 琳达 怎么了 我正想去接你 |
[21:35] | Hi. | 喂 |
[21:37] | -What’s the matter? -He hit me. | -究竟发生什么事 -他打我 |
[21:42] | Hey, come here, come here. I wanna ask you something. | 喂 过来 我有事问你 |
[21:46] | Hey, wait a minute, goddamn it. | 等等 该死的 |
[21:48] | You don’t walk away from me. What is that on your face? | 你不能就这样走开 你脸上的是什么鬼东西 |
[21:51] | Nicky, you and Michael, you’re goin’ away in a couple of days. | 你和迈克过几天便要走了 |
[21:55] | I was just wonderin’ if I could use this place to stay. | 我想我还能不能住在这里 |
[21:59] | -Oh, sure. -I’d wanna pay you both. | -当然可以 -我会付钱给你们 |
[22:03] | -And I was thinking–What are you talkin’ about? | -我还想 -你到底要什么 |
[22:10] | I would wanna pay you, Nick. | 我会报答你的 尼克 |
[22:13] | Hey, Kochatka, it’s me you’re talking to. | 喂 我不是别人 |
[22:17] | You know, how long have you known me for? | 难道你对我的了解还不够深吗? |
[22:22] | What? | 什么意思 |
[22:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:21] | Have you, Steven, a free will and a firm intention… | 史蒂夫 你是否真心和愿意 |
[24:24] | to take unto yourself as wife this woman, Angela, | 迎娶站在你面前的女子 安琪拉 |
[24:27] | whom you see before you? | 成为你的妻子 |
[24:28] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[24:30] | -You have not promised yourself to any other bride? -I have not. | -不会迎娶别的女人 -不会 |
[24:35] | Have you, Angela, a free will and a firm intention… | 安琪拉 你是否真心和愿意 |
[24:38] | to take unto yourself as husband this man, Steven, | 嫁给站在你面前的男子 史蒂夫 |
[24:41] | whom you see before you? | 成为你的丈夫 |
[24:42] | I have. | 我愿意 |
[24:44] | -You have not promised yourself to any other man? -I have not. | -不会许身予其他人 -不会 |
[24:51] | Blessed is the kingdom of the Father and of the Son… | 愿主保佑天父 圣子 |
[24:55] | and of the Holy Spirit, | 及圣灵 |
[24:57] | now and ever and unto ages of ages. | 现在 未来及永远 |
[25:02] | Amen | 阿门 |
[31:32] | Oh, hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[31:34] | For a buck, you get a shooter, a cigar… | 只需一元 你可得到一杯酒 一支雪茄 |
[31:38] | and a dance with the beautiful bride. | 和美丽的新娘共舞 |
[31:41] | Fuckin’ A. | 操 |
[31:44] | And you’re on your way. | 你说你真是死性不改 |
[31:56] | Do it. Come on. Do it. | 做吧 快点 做吧 |
[32:59] | May I have your attention, please, ladies and gentlemen? | 各位先生小姐 请注意 |
[33:01] | Quiet, please, please. | 请静一静 |
[33:10] | That’s really wonderful. Thank you. May I have your attention, please? | 实在太棒了 多谢 请大家注意 |
[33:14] | I have a very, very important announcement. | 我有一个非常重要的事要宣布 |
[33:16] | Whoever owns | 无论是谁拥有 |
[33:19] | Whoever owns a white Chevy Impala, would you please move it? | 请白色羚羊的车主注意 可不可以把车移开 |
[33:23] | It’s blocking the driveway. | 它阻塞通道 |
[33:29] | Whoever owns a white Chevy Impala, | 请白色羚羊的车主注意 |
[33:34] | it’s blocking the driveway. | 请把车移开 |
[33:37] | A white Chevy Impala. | 白色羚羊车 |
[33:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[33:48] | Angela and Steven would like to welcome you… | 安琪拉及史蒂夫欢迎大家 |
[33:51] | and to introduce you to their bridal party, | 来参加他们的新婚晚宴 |
[33:53] | and especially to Michael and Nick, | 此外 也为尼克及迈克庆祝 |
[33:56] | who are also going to Vietnam with Steven… | 他们与史蒂夫到越南 |
[33:59] | to proudly serve their country. | 为国家效力 |
[34:59] | Will you dance with me? | 你知道你做过的 |
[35:04] | Monday, Monday’s the day. Yeah, Monday, Monday. | 星期一 大日子的来临 星期一 星期一 |
[35:08] | You’re so sweet. Thanks for being my maid of honor. | 你真可爱 谢谢你为我作伴娘 |
[35:18] | Dance, dance. | 跳舞吧 |
[35:20] | You want me to | 等一等 |
[35:22] | You nut, you want me to dance? You want me to dance? Hey, Nicky! | 你疯了 你跟我跳舞 喂 尼克 |
[35:26] | Michael, Michael! | 迈克 迈克 |
[35:35] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[35:37] | -Hey, how ya been? -Excuse me. | -你和我想的一样 -抱歉 |
[35:40] | Hey, Nick, Nick, you know, you know, | 嘿 尼克 你知道吗? 知道吗? |
[35:42] | you know that I’d be going with you guys… | 如果不是我的膝盖伤了 |
[35:44] | if, if, if it wasn’t for my knees. | 我会跟你们去越南的 |
[35:47] | You know that? | 你知道? |
[35:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:59] | I love you, baby And if it’s quite all right | 我爱你 宝贝 如果可以的话 |
[36:03] | I need you, baby to warm the lonely nights | 我需要你 宝贝 在孤独夜晚给我温暖 |
[36:48] | I’m not the greatest dancer in the world. | 我不是世界级舞蹈家 |
[36:53] | -You’re okay. -I am not. | -你跳得不错 不 -一点都不好 |
[36:55] | No, you’re very fancy. | 不 你花式不少 |
[37:00] | You want a beer or something like that? | 你想喝杯酒或其它吗? |
[37:03] | -You want a beer or something? -Okay. Sure. | -你想喝酒或是其它吗? -好 |
[37:07] | -What kind of beer would you like? -What? I don’t know. | -你要什么酒 什么 -我不知道 |
[37:10] | -What kind of beer would you like? -I don’t care. Any kind. | -你要什么酒 -无所谓 随便 |
[37:13] | -I’ll get you a Rolling Rock. -Okay. | -我给你拿杯滚石 -好 |
[37:15] | -That’s a good beer, it’s the best around. -Huh? Yeah, okay. | 不错的酒 是这里最好的 嗯 好呀 |
[37:19] | -Rolling Rock? -Yeah. | -滚石 -对 |
[37:21] | Be right back. | 很快回来 |
[37:37] | You wanna come? I’ll get you | 你要过来吗? 我去那边拿酒 |
[37:51] | Hey, Jerry. | 喂 谢利 |
[37:53] | -Sorry. -It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[37:56] | Jerry, give us two Rolling Rocks… | 谢利 给我两杯滚石 |
[37:59] | and give me a Kessler on the side. | 奇士拿分开上 |
[38:01] | It’s okay. It’s a wedding, you know. | 好吧 看在今天是婚礼的份上 |
[38:04] | You’re supposed to let go and have fun and all that. | 你应该放松 尽情享乐 |
[38:09] | You really like Nick a lot, huh? | 你真的很喜欢尼克吗? |
[38:12] | Anybody else for a shooter? | 有谁要鸡尾酒 |
[38:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:47] | Axel! | 艾素 |
[38:51] | Put me down! What are you doing? | 放我下来 你在干什么 |
[38:54] | Axel! Help! | 救命呀 |
[39:08] | Axel, no! Axel, put me down! | 艾素 不 快放下我 |
[39:12] | -What are you doing? Oh, Axel. -I’m gonna kiss you. | -你到底想怎样 -我想吻你 |
[39:14] | Stop! Stop! I’m gonna stab you. | 住手 再不住手 我会刺伤你 |
[39:17] | -You wanna fuck or fight? -Axel! | -你想跟我亲热还是打架 -艾素 |
[39:25] | I think I might like to dance with the lady, if you don’t mind. | 不介意我跟这女士跳舞吧 |
[39:37] | Have you known him long? | 你跟他相识很久吗? |
[39:52] | This is the most fun I’ve had in months. | 你高兴吗? |
[40:05] | Do you know what that son of a bitch is doing? | 你知道那混蛋在做什么吗? |
[40:12] | He’s got his hand on her ass! | 在摸她的屁股 |
[40:15] | It’s only It’s only | 只是 只是 |
[40:19] | -It’s only a wedding. -What do you mean, It’s only a wedding? | -一时高兴吧 斯丹尼 -什么叫”一时高兴”? |
[40:23] | The guy.Look, he did it again! He just did it! | 那家伙 看 他又来了 |
[40:26] | -Come on. I gotta go get my gun out of my coat. -Go get your gun. Go get it. | -约翰 我去拿大衣里的枪 -去拿吧 去吧 |
[40:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[40:58] | Time out. Time out! | 时间到了 |
[41:18] | You hurt me, you- | 你敢打我 你这混蛋 |
[41:21] | You punched me right there. It hurts. | 你这拳打痛我了 |
[41:27] | Is that better? | 效果如何? |
[41:49] | I’m gonna kick on his fuckin’ ass. | 我要踢他娘的一脚 |
[41:53] | -Hey, Stan is crazy. -Why? What happened? | -斯丹尼疯了-为什么 究竟发生了什么事 |
[41:56] | -That Stan is crazy. -What happened? | -斯丹尼疯了 -到底发生什么事? |
[41:58] | It’s a Green Beret! | 是个军人 |
[41:59] | -Hey! Whoo! -No kidding. | -喂 哇 -没有开玩笑 |
[42:03] | Jerry! Jerry, give the man a drink. | 谢利 给他倒杯酒 |
[42:06] | -Hey! -Give him a drink! | -喂 -给他倒杯酒 |
[42:10] | -Sir! Sir! -Sir! | -长官 -长官 |
[42:13] | Na zdorovije. | 干杯 |
[42:14] | -Na zdorovije. -Na zdorovije. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[42:22] | Don’t cause any kind of problem, huh? | 别找麻烦 好吗? |
[42:24] | Nah, I wanna talk to the man. I wanna talk to the man. We’re goin’ over there. | 不 我是只想跟那个男人说句话 |
[42:28] | Sir, Mike Vronsky. | 报告迈克长官 |
[42:33] | -Nick. This is the groom, Steve. -I’m the best man. | -这是尼克 他是新郎 史蒂夫 -我是男伴郎 |
[42:40] | We’re goin’ airborne, sir. What’s it like? | 我们将会空降 |
[42:42] | -I hope they send us where the bullets are flyin’. -That’s right. | -真想被送到子弹横飞的战场 -对 |
[42:44] | -Fighting’s the worst, huh? -That’s right. | -刚好遇上最激烈的杀戮 -对 |
[42:48] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[42:51] | -Fuck it? What did he say? -Fuck it. | -去他妈的 他说什么 -操 |
[42:56] | W-Well, what’s it like over there? | 那边什么情况 |
[42:59] | Can you tell us anything? | 你能给我们说一下吗? |
[43:03] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[43:06] | Okay, fuck it. | 好吧 去他妈的 |
[43:09] | Fuck him. | 操他 |
[43:16] | Fuck it. Hey! | 去他妈的 |
[43:18] | Michael, hey. | 迈克 |
[43:21] | -Hey. -Fuck who? | -他骂谁 -他在骂谁 |
[43:25] | Fuck who? | 要操谁 |
[43:28] | -Who the hell is he? -Who the fuck knows? | -那个该死的是谁 -天知道他妈的是谁 |
[43:30] | He looks like a fuckin’ hillbilly. | 他看来像山区的农民 |
[43:33] | Give him another drink, Jerry. Just the same. | 给他多一杯同样的酒 谢利 |
[43:36] | Hey! Fuck it! | 嘿 我操 |
[43:38] | Fuck you. | 我操 |
[44:10] | Steven. | 斯蒂文 |
[45:10] | I got it! | 我抓住了 |
[45:20] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[45:24] | Yeah. | 愿意 |
[45:27] | You would? | 你真的愿意 |
[45:29] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[45:31] | What I mean is if we get back from- | 我意思是 如果我们回来以后 |
[45:35] | I mean, when we get back. | 我们回来的时候 |
[45:37] | I don’t know what the hell I mean. | 我不知道我说什么鬼话 |
[45:39] | I think what goes through your mind comes out your mouth. | 你在说出你的心底话 |
[45:43] | Angela and Steven, | 安琪拉和史蒂夫 |
[45:48] | if you don’t spill a drop, | 如果你们没溢出一滴酒 |
[45:50] | it’s good luck for the rest of your life. | 代表你们余生也幸福 |
[48:10] | -Hey! -Hey, hey! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[48:13] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[48:17] | Don’t worry what Stan says. Just forget that. | 别在意斯丹尼说的话 忘记它 |
[48:20] | -He’s got a big fucking mouth. -Right. | 他真是该死的大嘴巴 对 |
[48:22] | -Huh? -That’s enough. | -够了 -过来吧 |
[48:24] | -Hey! -Come here. | -嘿 -过来 |
[48:26] | I never really did it with Angela, Nicky. | 尼克 我和安琪拉没做过什么 |
[48:33] | Great. That’s great. | 好 太好了 |
[48:37] | That’s my last one true secret. | 这是我一生中最后一个秘密 |
[48:39] | It’s nothing. It’s nothing. Just forget about it. | 算了吧 忘记它 |
[48:42] | Angela, Angela! | 安琪拉 |
[48:48] | Oh, Angela. | 哦 安琪拉 |
[48:50] | What am I gonna do when she has the baby? | 要是她怀孕了 我怎么办 |
[48:52] | -That’s Angela’s part, right? -That’s right. | 那是安琪拉的决定 说得对 |
[48:54] | -Just hang loose. -Hang loose? | -让她去处理 -你担心什么呢 |
[48:56] | Be happy. | 高兴点 |
[48:58] | Go on. Get out of here. We don’t wanna see you anymore. | 离开这儿 我们不想再见到你 |
[49:01] | Look at this maniac. | 看看这个狂人 |
[49:04] | I’ll see you Monday on the train. | 星期一火车上见 |
[49:07] | -Hey. -Drive carefully. | 喂 小心驾驶 |
[49:11] | -You didn’t know that about Angela, huh? Right? -Oh, that’s bullshit. | -你不知道安琪拉的事吗? -是吗? 简直是狗屁 |
[49:15] | -Oh, it’s bullshit, right? Yeah? -It’s bullshit. Bullshit. | -噢 狗屁 是不是 -对 狗屁 |
[49:17] | -I happen to know it’s true. -That’s bullshit. | -我很偶然的知道那是真的 -狗屁 |
[49:19] | -I happen to know it’s true. All right? -You’re full of bullshit. | -偶然而己 对吗?? -你真是狗屁 |
[49:21] | -Do you wanna bet? Put your money where your mouth is. -Yeah. Bullshit. | -想赌一把吗? 把钱放在你狗屁的嘴里吧 -狗屁 |
[49:25] | -Go fuck yourself, Stan. -Huh? Go fuck yourself. | -操你自己 -操你自己把 |
[49:27] | -Fuck you. -Ah, grow up. | -你妈的 -成熟点 |
[49:31] | Hey! Hey! All right! | 嘿 嘿 好吧 |
[49:47] | Michael, Michael, what are you doing? | 迈克 你在干什么 |
[49:50] | -Mike! Hey, Mike! -Michael! | -喂 迈克 -迈克 |
[49:54] | Michael, what the hell are you doing? | 迈克 你在搞什么 |
[49:59] | -Michael! -Hey! | -迈克 -嘿 |
[50:02] | Michael, what the hell are you doing? Michael! | 迈克 你在搞什么 迈克 |
[50:05] | -Hey, hey, hey! -Fuck it! | -嘿 操 -妈的 |
[50:09] | Michael, come back here! What the hell is he doing? | 迈克 回来呀 他在搞什么 |
[50:14] | Michael, what the hell are you doing? | 迈克 你到底在搞什么鬼 |
[50:16] | -Hey, Mike! -Michael, come back here! | -嘿 迈克 -快回来 |
[50:18] | Come here, Michael! | 回来 迈克 |
[50:20] | You know we love you! Get back here! | 我们都爱你 回来 |
[50:22] | Hey, Mike! I gotta talk to you! | 我有话对你说 |
[50:36] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[50:45] | Hey! | 喂 |
[51:12] | Shit! | 狗屁 |
[51:16] | I must be out of my fuckin’ mind. | 我一定是疯了 |
[51:19] | I must be out of my mind. | 我一定是疯了 |
[51:26] | I don’t know. Everything’s going so fast. | 事情来得太快了 |
[51:29] | Man, oh, man. | 天啊 |
[51:32] | Hey, Nick. | 喂 尼克 |
[51:36] | Think we’ll ever come back? | 你估计我们会回来吗? |
[51:38] | -From Nam? -Yeah. | -从越南 -对 |
[51:44] | You know something? | 你知道吗? |
[51:46] | The whole thing, it’s right here. | 所有的东西 都在这里 |
[51:52] | I love this fuckin’ place. | 我喜欢这个鬼地方 |
[51:53] | -You’re crazy, man. -I know that sounds crazy. | -朋友 你是疯了 -我知道这话听起来很疯狂 |
[51:56] | If anything happens, Mike, don’t leave me over there. | 迈克 如果我出了事 别把我留在那里 |
[52:00] | You got-You gotta-Just don’t leave me. | 你一定 不要离开我 |
[52:03] | -You gotta promise me that, Mike. -Hey. | -你一定要答应我 迈克 -喂 |
[52:07] | No, man, you got-you gotta | 伙计 你一定 |
[52:10] | You gotta promise definitely. | 你要肯定的答应我 |
[52:13] | -Hey, Nicky. -Huh? | 喂 尼克 嗯 |
[52:15] | -You got it, pal. -Promise? | -我答应你 伙计 -真的? |
[53:28] | I don’t remember the rest of the words. | 我记不住其他的词了 |
[53:32] | So let me be free | 没事的 |
[53:37] | Chickenshit, get scared. | 狗屁的 有点恐怖 |
[53:53] | Oh, boy. | 不要推 |
[53:55] | Fuckin’ cold. | 胆小鬼 |
[54:00] | Thirty-six beers. | 欠我36杯酒 |
[54:02] | -Whoo! What? -Come on. | -哇 什么 -来吧 |
[54:06] | All right, I’ll go on, already. | 好的 我会继续 |
[54:08] | Wait, wait. | 等一等 |
[54:14] | You ever piss and take a drink of beer at the same time? | 你能一边尿 一边喝酒 |
[54:23] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[54:27] | Ah, I just barely got a chance to shake it off. | 我只能勉强地撒尿 |
[54:30] | Wait! Come on! Oh, fuck! | 等一等 来吧 该死 |
[54:35] | Bastards! | 婊子养的 |
[54:39] | Sons of bitches! | 婊子养的 |
[55:16] | -You guys goin’ my way? -Come on. | -你跟我们同路吗? -来吧 |
[55:25] | Fuck! | 操 |
[55:30] | That’s not funny! | 一点也不好玩 |
[55:52] | No fuckin’ around now. | 不要再闹了 走吧 |
[55:56] | Come on. Stick around. Don’t fuck around. | 不要再闹了 |
[56:00] | All right? No fuckin’ around. | 不要再闹了 |
[56:31] | -Lemme out! Lemme out! -Out, out. Get out. | -放我出去 放我出去 -出去 出去 |
[56:38] | This is not it. Definitely. | 不对 肯定不对 |
[56:40] | -They changed it. -No kidding. | 他们换了 不是开玩笑 |
[56:42] | Somehow they changed it. | 有人换了 |
[56:44] | -Like this happens every goddamn year. -You’re full of shit, Stanley. | -像每年都会发生的 -斯丹尼 你真是狗屁 |
[56:49] | -Who did you say was full of shit? -You’re full of shit. | -你说谁狗屁 -你放狗屁 |
[56:52] | -You’re always full of shit. -I’m starvin’. | -你总是放狗屁 -我饿了 |
[56:56] | Eat that. | 吃这个吧 |
[56:57] | Hey, nock.Can I ask you a question? | 喂 尼克 我问你一个问题 |
[56:58] | Nick, how come I never see you eatin’? | 为什么我从来不见你吃东西 |
[57:01] | I like to starve myself. Keeps the fear up. | 我喜欢挨饿 保持惊恐状态 |
[57:03] | -It ain’t natural. Come on, John. -Hey! That’s mine. | -这是违反自然 来吧 约翰 -喂 那是我的 |
[57:07] | -You really want it that bad? -You’re goddamn right. | -你真的很想要吗? -你说得真对 |
[57:10] | -Hey, give me a Twinkie, Mike. -What are you guys, a bunch of cripples? | -喂 把那给我 迈克 -你们怎样 一群跛子 |
[57:22] | -That’s mustard! -What? | -那是芥末 -什么 |
[57:26] | He put mustard on his Twink | 他把这个和芥末一起吃 |
[57:29] | You’re talkin’ like a goddamn traffic cop. | 你说话好像该死的交通警察一样 |
[57:32] | -Oh, fuck–Come on. Give me a beer, Mike. | -不可思议 -迈克 给我一瓶酒 |
[57:35] | -Come on. Come on. -I can’t believe you guys. | -来吧 -我不敢相信 |
[57:38] | -What the hell am I doing with you? -This is not it. | -我在这鬼地方干什么 -完全不对 |
[57:41] | They changed it. Somehow they changed it. | 变了 他们把这儿改变了 |
[57:44] | -You couldn’t find your own ass with two hands. -Fuckin’ A. | -即使用双手也找不到自己屁股 -操 |
[57:48] | Hey, you know, we forgot to toast Steven and Angela. | 你明白的 我们忘了为史蒂夫和安琪拉举杯 |
[57:52] | Steven and Angela! | 敬史蒂夫和安琪拉 |
[57:55] | Na zdorovije! | 干杯 |
[58:01] | What? | 什么 |
[58:05] | Don’t make me laugh when I have things in my mouth. | 别逗我笑 我在吃东西 |
[58:09] | I can’t take you guys anyplace. What the hell you doin’? | 我不能带你们到其它地方 你想怎样 哼 |
[58:11] | Get your hands off the fuckin’ bread. | 不要碰那该死的面包 |
[58:14] | You can dress ’em up, but you can’t take ’em anywhere. | 你可以把他装扮好 但不能带他走 |
[58:16] | Oh, come on. Come on! | 喂 好了 好了 |
[58:18] | What the fuck you doin’? That was mine, you assholes. | 你该死的在干什么 是我的 你这混蛋 |
[58:26] | Fuckin’ assholes. I can’t fuckin’ | 你妈的 我该死的不能 |
[58:29] | -Fuckin’ A! -What the fuck? | -去你妈的 -他妈的什么? |
[58:33] | You know, Axel, you got a terrific vocabulary. | 艾素 你真是满口污言秽语 |
[58:36] | -Fuckin’ A. -Hey, watch the gear. | -去你妈的 -喂 检查工具 |
[58:38] | Watch the rifle. Axel, gimme my bag. | 检查步枪 把袋递给我 |
[58:44] | It’s gettin’ cold, huh? | 越来越冷了 嗯 |
[58:47] | Hey, Mike, you got any extra thermal socks? | 喂 迈克 有多双保暖长袜吗? |
[58:53] | Fuck you | 去你妈的 |
[58:56] | Hey, Mike, you got any extra thermal socks? | 喂 迈克 有多双保暖长袜吗? |
[59:01] | Never mind. I got ’em. | 算了吧 我找到了 |
[59:04] | Where the hell’s my boots? | 我的靴子在哪儿 |
[59:09] | Anybody see my boots? | 有谁看到我的靴子 |
[59:12] | Somebody took my boots. I bought ’em special. | 谁拿了我的靴子 我特价时买的 |
[59:17] | All right. All right, you guys. Whoever took my boots, I want ’em back. | 好了 不管是谁拿的 现在还我 |
[59:21] | I got a boot for you, Stan, right up your ass. | 我有一双靴子给你 斯丹尼 在你的屁股下面 |
[59:25] | Hey, Mike. | 喂 迈克 |
[59:29] | Hey, Mike, lemme borrow your spares, huh? | 可以把你的备用借我吗? |
[59:32] | -Your extra pair? -No, Stan. | -你的备用的吗? -不好 斯丹尼 |
[59:35] | No? | 不好 |
[59:39] | -What do you mean, No? -Just what I said. No. No means no. | -什么叫不好 -不好就是不好 |
[59:44] | Some fuckin’ friend. You’re some fuckin’ friend, you know that? | 你真是个该死的朋友 知道吗? |
[59:48] | Every time you come here, you got your head up your ass. | 每次来到这儿 你总是装出一脸的高傲 |
[59:51] | Maybe he likes the view from up there. | 可能他觉得高高在上够威风吧 |
[59:58] | Every time he comes up, he’s got no knife, no jacket. | 每次到来 他既是没刀 没夹克 |
[1:00:01] | He’s got no pants, no boots. | 没裤子或没靴子 |
[1:00:04] | All he’s got is that stupid gun he carries like John Wayne. | 他只记着那支呆枪 真像约翰因演的呆子警察 |
[1:00:07] | That ain’t gonna help ya. | 那帮不了你 |
[1:00:09] | Oh, what the hell, Mike. Give him the boots. | 见鬼的 迈克 借给他吧 |
[1:00:12] | No, I ain’t givin’ him no boots. No more. That’s it. | 休想 我绝对不会把靴子借给他 绝不 |
[1:00:16] | You’re a fuckin’ bastard, you know that? Huh? | 你真是混蛋 哼 |
[1:00:20] | Stanley, see this? This is this. | 斯丹尼 你明白吗? |
[1:00:22] | This ain’t somethin’ else. This is this. | 完了 就这样 |
[1:00:25] | From now on, you’re on your own. | 现在开始 你得靠自己了 |
[1:00:32] | I fixed you up a million times. | 我帮了你多少次 |
[1:00:35] | I fixed him up a million times. | 我帮了他不知道多少次 |
[1:00:37] | I don’t know how many times I must’ve fixed him up with girls. | 有多少次因为我的帮忙 那些女人 |
[1:00:39] | And nothin’ ever happened. Zero. | 才没发生意外 零次 |
[1:00:42] | You know your trouble, Mike? Nobody ever knows what you’re talkin’ about. | 喂 迈克 你知道你的问题吗? 没人明白你的鬼话 |
[1:00:46] | This is this. What the hell’s that supposed to mean? This is this. | 哼 什么叫完了 他到底想说什么 什么完了 |
[1:00:49] | Is that faggot-soundin’ bullshit, or is that faggot-soundin’ | 完了 听来像娘娘腔的狗屁话 |
[1:00:52] | Shut up, Stan, will ya? Hey, man, you’re outta line. | 斯丹尼 闭嘴 你太过火了 |
[1:00:56] | Watch out with that gun, Stan. Watch out with the gun. | 小心你的枪 斯丹尼 |
[1:00:59] | Do you know what I think? There’s times I swear I think you’re a faggot. | 你知道我在想什么吗? 我曾经怀疑你是同性恋的 |
[1:01:03] | Hey, come on, you guys. | 喂 好了 各位 |
[1:01:05] | Last week he could’ve had that new redheaded waitress at the Bowladrome. | 就是上星期吧 他差点把酒吧那个红发小姐弄到手 |
[1:01:08] | He could’ve had it, but look what he did. | 他本来己到手的 |
[1:01:10] | Nothin’, that’s what. | 看他做了什么 没做什么 就是这样 |
[1:01:13] | Shut up, Stan. Just shut up! | 你还不闭嘴 斯丹尼 快闭嘴 |
[1:01:16] | Just shut up. Take-Take Michael’s goddamn boots and shut up. | 给我闭嘴 把迈克那双鬼靴子拿去 给我闭嘴 |
[1:01:21] | Otherwise, I’m goin’ home. I’m goin’ home right now. | 否则 我回去了 好吧 我也回去 |
[1:01:24] | Get off my stuff. What the hell’re you doin’? | 不要管我的事 你见鬼的在这里干什么 |
[1:01:30] | Hey, Stosh. | 喂 斯丹尼 |
[1:01:32] | I said, No. | 我说不 |
[1:01:39] | What? Are you gonna shoot me? Huh? | 你想射我吗? 嗯 |
[1:01:43] | Here. | 射这里 |
[1:02:04] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:02:06] | Stan. | 斯丹尼 |
[1:05:23] | Watch it, Mike! Pow! Whack! | 小心 迈克 小心 迈克 |
[1:05:31] | Hey! Hey, Angela! | 喂 安琪拉 |
[1:05:38] | Bums! Go home! Go home! | 看我的大枪 回家 回去 |
[1:10:37] | Un-fuckin’ believable. | 难以置信 |
[1:11:28] | Oh, Christ. I don’t believe it. | 天呀 我不信 |
[1:11:31] | -Mike? -Mike! | -迈克 -迈克 |
[1:11:34] | Jesus Christ! Hey! | 我的天啊 |
[1:11:36] | Incoming! | 即将来临 |
[1:13:31] | Steven, take it easy. Stevie! | 史蒂夫 放松点 |
[1:13:34] | Stevie, calm down! | 史蒂夫 冷静点 |
[1:13:45] | Think of something else. | 想别的事情 |
[1:13:47] | Tell yourself to think of something else. | 控制自己 想别的事情 |
[1:13:55] | We don’t belong here. | 我们不属于这里 |
[1:14:15] | Stevie, take it easy. | 放松 没事的 |
[1:14:18] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 我没事 |
[1:14:21] | I’m all right. -It’s gonna be okay. | 我没事 |
[1:14:42] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:14:44] | Okay, just take it easy. | 好的 别紧张 别紧张 |
[1:14:48] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:14:52] | Take it easy. Stevie, take it easy. | 别紧张 史蒂夫 别紧张 |
[1:14:58] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[1:15:06] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:15:10] | I’m okay. | 没事 |
[1:15:40] | Easy. Okay. Okay. | 好的 没事了 |
[1:15:44] | All right, press hard. Press hard. Press hard. | 好的 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[1:15:47] | I’m here. I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:15:50] | Go ahead. That’s it. That’s it. | 去吧 很快便会完 |
[1:15:53] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[1:15:57] | Shake it off. | 别想那么多 |
[1:16:00] | Shake it off. Shake it out. | 别想那么多 别想那么多 |
[1:16:02] | Think of something else. | 想想其它事 |
[1:16:04] | Think of home. Think of home. | 想一想家 想家 |
[1:16:52] | -Come on. -They’re gonna have to kill my ass, Mike. | -来吧 -迈克 他们想杀我 |
[1:16:57] | Stevie, you gotta do it. | 史蒂夫 你一定可以的 |
[1:16:59] | You don’t do it, they’re gonna throw you in the pit. | 不照他们做 就把你扔到坑里 |
[1:17:02] | They throw you in the pit, you’re gonna die. | 扔到坑里就没命了 |
[1:17:05] | Go ahead. You gotta do it. You can do it. | 去吧 你要做 你会做到的 |
[1:17:07] | You can do it, Stevie. You can do it. | 你会做到的 史蒂夫 |
[1:17:16] | Look in my eyes. | 看着我 史蒂夫 看着我 |
[1:17:18] | Stevie? Stevie, look at me! | 史蒂夫 看着我 史蒂夫 |
[1:17:20] | -Mike? -Do it! | -迈克 -做吧 |
[1:17:22] | Go ahead. Show ’em you got balls. | 动手吧 给他们看看你的勇气 |
[1:17:26] | Aw, fuck you. | 你他妈的 |
[1:17:28] | Go ahead. Shoot me! Go ahead! | 动手吧 开枪射我们 动手吧 |
[1:17:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:17:41] | Go ahead. Go ahead, Stevie! | 动手吧 |
[1:17:43] | Go ahead! Show ’em you got balls! | 史蒂夫 动手吧 给他们看看你的勇气 |
[1:17:45] | Go ahead! | 来吧 做吧 |
[1:18:01] | Hey, kid. Kid. | 喂 小子 |
[1:18:03] | Look at me, Stevie. You did it. | 看着我 史蒂夫 你办到了 |
[1:18:10] | Stevie. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:18:12] | You showed these bastards. Showed ’em. | 给这班混蛋 看看你的胆量 |
[1:18:27] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 小子 |
[1:18:31] | You did it. | 你能做到的 |
[1:18:49] | -Michael! Michael! -Stevie! | -迈克 迈克 -史蒂夫 |
[1:19:01] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[1:19:12] | Stevie! Stevie, don’t worry! | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 不要担心 |
[1:19:15] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[1:19:17] | Mike! Oh! | 迈克 救命 |
[1:19:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 迈克 |
[1:19:21] | Michael, there’s rats in here. | 迈克 这儿有老鼠 |
[1:19:44] | Nicky- | 尼克 |
[1:19:53] | Motherfucker! | 混帐东西 |
[1:19:59] | Nicky, listen. | 尼克 听我说 |
[1:20:06] | It’s up to us now. It’s me and you. | 现在全看我们了 只有你和我 |
[1:20:08] | What about Steven? | 那史蒂夫呢 |
[1:20:11] | Forget him. | 别管他了 |
[1:20:13] | -Forget him? -He ain’t gonna make it. | -别管他 -他没法办到的 |
[1:20:17] | Who do you think you are? God? | 你以为你是谁 上帝 |
[1:20:21] | Look at him. He’s in a daze. | 看看他 他现在神志不清 |
[1:20:23] | He ain’t comin’ out. He’s in a dream. | 他不会醒来 他在梦中 |
[1:20:26] | Mike, what are you saying? | 迈克 你到底在说什么 |
[1:20:28] | I’m saying forget him. | 我说忘记他吧 尼克 |
[1:20:30] | Get it through your head, | 忘记这事 |
[1:20:32] | or you and me are both gone too. | 否则你我都死定了 |
[1:20:42] | We gotta play with more bullets. | 我们要多放几颗子弹 |
[1:20:44] | -What? -More bullets. | -你说什么 -多放些子弹 |
[1:20:48] | I gotta get more bullets in the gun. | 我要在枪里多放几颗子弹 |
[1:20:52] | -What? -We gotta play with more bullets. | -什么 -我们要多玩几颗子弹 |
[1:20:55] | -More bullets in the gun? -More bullets in the gun. | -枪里多放子弹 -多放子弹 |
[1:20:57] | How many more bullets? | 多放几颗? |
[1:21:00] | Three. | 三颗 |
[1:21:10] | That means we gotta play each other. | 那是说我们得互相对抗 尼克 |
[1:21:12] | -More bullets against each oth–We gotta do it. | -加子弹去互相对抗 -我们要做这 |
[1:21:16] | -What? Are you crazy? -Nicky, it’s the only way. | -什么 你疯了吗? -尼克 这是唯一的方法 |
[1:21:21] | I’ll pick the moment. The game goes until I move. | 我会选定时间 比赛继续 直到我指示 |
[1:21:24] | When I start shootin’, go for the nearest guard, | 当我开枪时 你走到最近的守卫 |
[1:21:27] | get his gun, zap the fucker. | 你去抢他的枪 把那个混蛋杀了 |
[1:21:29] | -I’m not ready for this. -You gotta listen to me. | -我还没准备好 -你一定要听我的 |
[1:21:32] | You wanna stay down here and die? | 难道你想留下来等死吗? |
[1:21:36] | Go on. It’s up to you. | 去吧 现在看你了 |
[1:21:39] | -Now it’s up to you. -No! | -现在看你了 -不 |
[1:21:41] | -No! -Hey, him against me! | -不 -喂 他反对我 |
[1:21:43] | Side by side! | 并肩作战 |
[1:21:45] | -Side by side! -Get away! Get away! | -并肩作战 走开 -走开 走开 |
[1:21:50] | Me and him! Me against him! | 我等不及了 |
[1:21:53] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[1:22:34] | Come on! These fuckers- | 来吧 混蛋 |
[1:22:38] | These fuckers-Go ahead, Nicky. Go ahead, Nicky. | 这些混蛋 干吧 尼克 |
[1:22:41] | It’s gonna be all right. It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 不会有事的 |
[1:22:43] | Go ahead. Go ahead, Nicky. | 干吧 尼克 这就去 |
[1:23:02] | I do three bullets. Three. | 我放三颗子弹 三颗 三颗 |
[1:23:04] | Three. We do three, huh? | 我放三颗啊 |
[1:23:07] | One, two, three. Three. | 1 2 3 3颗子弹 |
[1:23:19] | Three. Three. | 三颗 三颗 |
[1:23:27] | Three. Three. | 三颗 三颗 |
[1:23:33] | Don’t worry. Five minutes, we’re gonna be outta here. | 不用担心 尼克 不出五分钟 我们便可离开这里 |
[1:23:36] | We’re gonna be outta here. | 我们一定可以离开这里 |
[1:23:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:23:48] | Now we got ourselves a game. | 我们现开始战斗了 |
[1:23:50] | You and me. You and me. | 就你和我 |
[1:23:52] | Now we got ourselves a game. | 我们现开始战斗了 |
[1:24:14] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:16] | You wanna see it? All right. | 你想玩 是吧 |
[1:24:22] | There. | 动手 |
[1:24:32] | No more. No. No more. | 不要 不要 |
[1:24:40] | I’m gonna will us out of here. | 我只是希望我们能离开这里 |
[1:24:42] | You got an empty chamber in that gun. | 将那把枪的子弹退掉 |
[1:24:44] | Put an empty chamber in that gun! | 将那把枪的子弹退掉 |
[1:24:46] | Go ahead. | 动手 |
[1:24:58] | Goddamn it! | 去死吧 |
[1:25:00] | It’s gonna be all right, Nicky. | 尼克 不会有事的 |
[1:25:02] | Go ahead, shoot! Shoot, Nicky! | 动手吧 开枪 |
[1:25:04] | Goddamn you, you motherfucker! | 你他妈的 |
[1:25:06] | You motherf- | 你他妈的 |
[1:25:10] | No, no, no, no, Nicky! | 不要 尼克 不要 |
[1:25:12] | Oh! You cock- | 哦 你这个混蛋 |
[1:25:15] | Oh! Oh, you’re gonna die, you motherfucker! | 你会死的 混蛋 |
[1:25:18] | You’re gonna die! | 你会死的 |
[1:25:21] | Go ahead. Go ahead, Nicky. | 开枪 尼克 开枪 |
[1:25:23] | Just do it. Do it. Do it! Do it! | 动手 动手 |
[1:25:27] | Go ahead! | 动手 |
[1:25:34] | You made it. You made it. | 你办到了 |
[1:25:41] | It’s all right, Nicky. | 不会有事的 |
[1:25:43] | All right, we’re gonna show ’em. | 看看我们的本领 |
[1:25:48] | That’s good, Nicky. | 好样的 |
[1:25:55] | All right. All right. | 干得好 干得好 |
[1:26:37] | Come on, Nicky. Come on. | 快 快 |
[1:26:40] | Come on! Nicky | 来吧 |
[1:26:42] | Come on. | 尼克 |
[1:26:44] | Nicky, come on. Damn it! | 尼克 快 该死的 |
[1:26:47] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:26:53] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:26:58] | Get me up. | 拉我起来 |
[1:27:03] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[1:27:08] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[1:27:10] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:27:16] | Michael. Michael. | 迈克 迈克 |
[1:27:20] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[1:27:25] | Stevie, come on. Come on, Stevie. | 史蒂夫 快 |
[1:27:27] | We’re gonna go for a swim. Come on. | 我们要游过去 快 |
[1:27:29] | Stevie. | 史蒂夫 |
[1:27:32] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来 |
[1:27:37] | We don’t belong here in the jungle, Michael. | 迈克 森林不是我们的强项 |
[1:27:42] | Get on. Go on. Just get on, see? | 下去再说吧 下去 |
[1:27:45] | -Just get on. -There’s rats in these waters. | -下去 -水里有老鼠 |
[1:27:50] | -These w–Hold on. | -去 -去 |
[1:27:52] | Hold on right there. | 到那儿 |
[1:27:55] | Hold on. | 下去 |
[1:28:12] | -Michael. -Okay, buddy. | -迈克 -好了 伙计 |
[1:28:20] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[1:28:28] | Nicky! | 尼克 |
[1:28:53] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[1:28:56] | I wanna go home, Mike. | 我想回家 |
[1:30:01] | What is that sound? | 那是什么 |
[1:30:04] | What’s that sound, Michael? | 是什么声音 迈克 |
[1:30:20] | -Hey! Hey! Hey! -Hey! | -喂 喂 喂 -喂 |
[1:31:32] | Go ahead! Go ahead! | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:31:35] | Mike! Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[1:31:37] | Hold on, Michael! Don’t let go! | 抓紧了 |
[1:31:41] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[1:31:48] | No! Mike! | 不 迈克 |
[1:32:29] | Stevie! | 史蒂夫 |
[1:32:54] | I hit some rocks, Michael. | 迈克 我踢到了石头 |
[1:32:57] | I hit some rocks. | 我踢到了石头 |
[1:32:59] | -Are you all right? -Michael. | -你还好吧 -迈克 |
[1:33:01] | -Okay. -My legs | -没事的 -我的腿 |
[1:33:06] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:33:09] | Stevie, come on. | 史蒂夫 来吧 |
[1:33:13] | Please | 求求你 |
[1:33:18] | M-Mike, | 迈克 |
[1:33:20] | I hit some rocks. | 我踢到了石头 |
[1:33:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:33:25] | All right. | 没事的 |
[1:33:31] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[1:33:33] | -That’s it. -My arm. | -好了 -我的胳膊 |
[1:33:37] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉 |
[1:33:42] | All right. Come on. | 得了 好了 |
[1:33:53] | Push yourself up. | 用力撑起身体 |
[1:34:13] | Okay. Okay, kid. Okay. | 好了 小子 好了 |
[1:38:04] | Are you Nikanor Chevotarevich? | 你是尼克纳·屈巴塔罗维其 |
[1:38:10] | Can you understand me, Nikanor? | 你明白我的话吗? 尼克纳 |
[1:38:16] | Excuse me? | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[1:38:18] | -Are you Chevotarevich? Are you sure? -Yes. | -你是尼克纳吗? 你确定 -是啊 |
[1:38:21] | Uh-huh. Chevotarevich. Is that a Russian name? | 屈巴塔罗维其是苏俄名字吗? |
[1:38:27] | No. It’s American. | 不是 是美国名 |
[1:38:30] | All right. Let me see your name tag. | 好吧 让我看看你的名牌 |
[1:38:35] | -This yours? -It’s his. | -这是你的吗? -是他的 |
[1:38:39] | -What are your parents’ names? -Lou and, uh- | -你父母的名字是? -罗 |
[1:38:45] | My mother’s name is, uh- | 我妈妈的名字是伊娃 |
[1:38:49] | -Tsk. Eva. -Uh-huh. | -哦 伊娃 -嗯 |
[1:38:53] | And what are your parents’ dates of birth? | 你父母的生日呢? |
[1:39:03] | What the | 什么 |
[1:39:41] | We’re gonna have to get him outta here. | 我们要把他带走 |
[1:40:13] | Sure, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[1:40:15] | What other? what? | 另外那个是干嘛的? |
[1:40:17] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:40:21] | Some more noise, uh-huh. | 有点噪声 |
[1:40:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:40:29] | Uh, I’m calling the United States. | 我要拨电话到美国 |
[1:40:35] | Clairton, Pennsylvania. | 卡顿·宾夕法尼亚州 |
[1:40:41] | C-L-A… | 卡车的卡 |
[1:40:45] | I-R-T-O-N. | 停顿的顿 |
[1:40:48] | Pennsylvania. Right. | 宾夕法尼亚州 |
[1:40:52] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 恩 好 |
[1:41:00] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[1:41:02] | Nothing, nothing. No. Never mind. Nothing. | 没事的 没事 |
[1:41:05] | Can you understang? | 你明白吗? |
[1:41:06] | I will call you song | 我会尽快打电话给你 |
[1:41:11] | I cann’t remeber | 我都不记得了 |
[1:41:15] | Hey, back off, Jack! Back off. | 退后 |
[1:41:19] | Well, just do that. | 好吧 去做吧 |
[1:42:07] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[1:42:09] | Hello. How are you? | 你好 过得怎么样 |
[1:42:11] | -Hey. -Mike? | 嗨 迈克 |
[1:42:16] | Mike? Hey, Mike. | 迈克 嘿 迈克 |
[1:42:20] | Sorry. I thought you were someone else. | 对不起 我认错了人 |
[1:43:14] | -How are you? -Okay. | -你好吗? -还可以 |
[1:43:17] | He’s leavin’ | 他走了 |
[1:43:21] | I show you. Come. | 来 我带你去看些东西 |
[1:43:26] | Not like the girls home in U.S.A. | 不像美国的女孩 |
[1:43:29] | I make you crazy. | 让你特别疯狂的 |
[1:43:34] | I make you crazy. | 我让你如此疯狂 |
[1:43:35] | Guess who’s gonna be right by his side | 他走了 |
[1:43:38] | -No, I don’t wanna. -Come. | -噢 不 我不想 -来吧 |
[1:44:02] | Come on inside. | 进来吧 |
[1:44:14] | Okay, what you like call me now, hmm? | 好了 你想叫我什么 嗯 |
[1:44:19] | What you like call me? | 好了 你想叫我什么 |
[1:44:22] | -Linda. -Linda. Just like home. | -琳达 -就像平常一样 |
[1:44:25] | No, no. Thank you. | 不要 不要 谢谢 |
[1:44:28] | Come back here. Come back here. | 过来这边 过来这边 |
[1:44:31] | -Call-Call-Call me Linda. -Hey, look. | -叫我琳达 -嘿 快看 |
[1:44:36] | Elephants. | 大象 |
[1:44:39] | I gotta get an elephant. | 我要捉大象 |
[1:44:42] | No! | 不 |
[1:44:44] | I can’t stay here in a room with a kid cryin’. | 我受不了孩子在房间里哭泣 |
[1:44:47] | -Come on. -No. No! | -过来这边 -不 不要 |
[1:44:49] | Why don’t you pay me first? Fuck you! | 你还未付钱 混蛋 |
[1:46:12] | You seem disturbed. | 你好像很困扰 |
[1:46:28] | People inside doing it for money? | 里面的人在赌钱吗? |
[1:46:32] | Sometime a great deal of money. | 有时会赚到很多钱 |
[1:46:36] | I cannot play this kind of game myself. | 我自己不会玩这种游戏 |
[1:46:38] | But I’m always-How do you say? | 但 我总是 你怎么说 |
[1:46:42] | Looking out for those things quite different, quite rare. | 我总会看到些与别人不同 奇怪的事 |
[1:46:48] | Champagne, perhaps? | 要香槟吗? |
[1:46:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:53] | Tsk, tsk. Don’t say no. | 啧啧 不要说不 |
[1:46:57] | When a man say no to champagne, he say no to life. | 拒绝香槟的人也等同拒绝生存 |
[1:47:06] | You saw this before? | 你看过吗? |
[1:47:10] | Up north. | 往北方看 |
[1:47:13] | Oh, yes. Of course. | 看到了 |
[1:47:15] | -Gotta go. -But you must come in. | -我得走了 -但你定要来看 |
[1:47:20] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[1:47:26] | Of what is there to be afraid of after this war? War is a joke. | 经过了战争还有什么会害怕呢 战争只是个笑话 |
[1:47:30] | -A silly thing. -I’m going home, ace! | -荒谬的笑话 -我要回家了 老兄 |
[1:47:33] | Naturellement I pay my players… | 给参赛者付现钞 |
[1:47:36] | cash, American. | 付美金现钞 |
[1:47:39] | However, should you prefer German marks or perhaps Swiss franc, | 但如果你喜欢德国马克 或是瑞士法朗 |
[1:47:44] | that, of course, can be arranged. | 我也可以安排 |
[1:47:46] | -I can arrange everything. -You got the wrong guy, ace. | -我什么都可以安排 -你找错人了 老兄 |
[1:47:49] | -But you must come in. -Don’t do that. | -但你一定要来 -不 我不会的 |
[1:47:52] | But I insist. | 但是我坚持 |
[1:49:13] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[1:49:36] | Hey, Nick! | 尼克 |
[1:50:02] | Hey! Nick! Nick! | 喂 尼克 |
[1:50:06] | -Listen, if you are very brave and lucky, -Hey, Nick! | -听着 如果你够勇敢 又够运气的话 -尼克 |
[1:50:11] | I can make you very, very rich. | 我可以令你非常富有 |
[1:50:49] | Wow. Would you look at that? | 哇 你看看那边 |
[1:50:55] | -Just keep goin’. Just keep goin’. -You said Logan Street. | -往前走 往前走 -是你说要往卢根街 朋友 |
[1:50:58] | -I just want to keep goin’. -The trailer. It’s right there. | -我只想往前走 -往前走 就在那儿 |
[1:51:00] | Just wait ’til Michael gets here, huh? | 我们要等迈克到来 嗯 |
[1:51:04] | This is it! This is Michael! | 一定是 这次一定是迈克 |
[1:51:07] | -Oh! -All right. | -各位 -大家都别动 |
[1:51:09] | Everybody, stay where you are! I’ll go get him. | 留在这里 我去找他 |
[1:51:13] | Three cheers for the red, white and blue. | 为红 白 蓝欢呼三声 |
[1:51:16] | Hip, hip, hurray! Hip, hip, hurray! | 万岁 |
[1:51:20] | Hip, hip, hurray! | 万岁 |
[1:51:29] | -That cab ain’t stoppin’. -What’s goin’ on? | 那辆车没有停下 怎么了 |
[1:51:36] | I can’t wait for him to see all this stuff. | 我真想让他看到这些 |
[1:51:41] | -What happened? -Hey, Stosh, what happened? I thought it was him. | 怎样 喂 斯丹尼究竟发生什么事 我以为是他 |
[1:51:45] | So his plane could be late. Take it easy, will ya, Axel? You’re drivin’ everyone nuts. | 可能飞机延误了 别紧张 艾素 你让大家紧张 |
[1:51:53] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:52:03] | I know Nick will be back soon. | 尼克很快会回来的 我有直觉 |
[1:52:06] | I know Nick. He’ll be comin’ back too. | 我也知道 他很快会回来 |
[1:52:11] | -Right, Axel? -Fuckin’ A. | -你还不错把 -去他妈的 |
[1:52:14] | -Go straight on down to the highway. -It’s your bread, man. | 直开上公路 这是你的生计 伙计 |
[1:56:01] | It’s open! | 门没关的 |
[1:56:17] | Forget something-Michael? | 迈克 忘记什么了吗? |
[1:56:22] | Oh, Michael! Oh! | 喂 迈克 |
[1:56:27] | Oh, Michael! Oh, Michael! | 喂 迈克 |
[1:56:32] | Tsk! Oh, my God. | 喂 米 |
[1:56:34] | Oh, gee. | 哎呀 |
[1:56:38] | Gee, you look beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[1:56:41] | Oh, uh, let me take your coat. | 我帮你拿大衣 |
[1:56:45] | Oh! Everybody was here. You missed them all. | 刚刚大伙儿还在等你 |
[1:56:48] | Oh. They’re gonna be so mad when they find out they missed you. | 你错过了他们 他们知道你走了一定会很生气 |
[1:56:58] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:57:06] | You know, I was hopin’- | 哈 你知道吗? 我在期待 |
[1:57:08] | I was hopin’ somehow, Michael, maybe you had… Nick with you. | 我在期待 迈克 你和尼克在一起 |
[1:57:13] | No. No. | 没有 |
[1:57:26] | You hear anything on Nick? | 你有尼克的消息吗? |
[1:57:31] | No. | 没有 |
[1:57:35] | Nothing. He’s A.W.O.L. | 没有? 他失踪了 |
[1:57:37] | That’s all we know. | 我只知道这些 |
[1:57:39] | Tsk. | 谢谢 |
[1:57:42] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[1:57:43] | He never wrote to me. He never called me. | 他从来没给我写过信 也没有打过电话给我 |
[1:57:48] | Maybe you were out. | 也许你刚好不在 |
[1:57:52] | Yeah. Maybe. | 有可能 |
[1:57:59] | So how are you anyway? | 你好吗? 近来 |
[1:58:01] | I’m fine. Okay. How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[1:58:04] | Uh, me? I’m okay. | 我吗? 我也还好 |
[1:58:08] | I’m fine. I go along, you know. | 我很好 你知道的 还是一个人 |
[1:58:10] | Still workin’ at the market there. There’s a million things to do. | 仍在超级市场工作 那里有做不完的事 |
[1:58:15] | Y-You sure you’re all right, huh? | 你真的没事吗? 唔 |
[1:58:18] | -Yeah, I’m all right. -What about your wounds? | -是啊 我很好 -你的伤呢 |
[1:58:22] | It was nothin’. Just the usual complications, that’s all. | 没什么 只是一些小小的并发症而己 |
[1:58:27] | -We heard. -No, that’s not true, a lot of guys go through it. | -我们听说 -不是真的 很多人都是这么挺过来了 |
[1:58:31] | Hmm. Tsk. | 唔 谢谢 |
[1:58:35] | I made Nick that sweater. | 我替尼克织了这件毛衣 |
[1:58:44] | I couldn’t remember the exact size, but- | 我记不起正确的尺寸 |
[1:58:48] | I think he’s about the same size as you, huh? | 我想他身型和你差不多 是吗? |
[1:58:54] | No. Too big. Whoops. | 不 太大了 |
[1:58:59] | Well, I could fix that, though. I mean- | 我可以解决 我是指 |
[1:59:02] | One thing about wool, it’s really a cinch… | 毛线问题容易 |
[1:59:08] | to fix. | 解决 |
[1:59:10] | Oh, Christ. | 噢 我的天 |
[1:59:15] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:59:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:59:25] | -How’s your job? -Great. Fine. Yeah. | 工作怎么样 很好 不错 |
[1:59:29] | Once or twice we almost had to close. | 有一两次我们差点要关门 |
[1:59:33] | I gotta go to work now. | 我现在得去上班了 |
[1:59:37] | -Gotta go now? -Yeah. | -现在就去 -对 |
[1:59:39] | Uh, would you mind if I walked you to work? | 介意我送你去吗? |
[1:59:46] | Mikie, you’re so… weird. | 迈克 你真是怪人 |
[1:59:51] | You’re always such a gentleman. | 总是这么有风度 |
[1:59:54] | Tsk. Well- | 谢谢 很好 |
[2:00:01] | -It’s cold out there. -Yeah. | 外面很冷 对 |
[2:00:03] | I’m not used to it. | 我还是不习惯 |
[2:00:06] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re alive. | 你还活着 我真是很高兴 |
[2:00:10] | I’m so happy. | 太高兴了 |
[2:00:14] | I really don’t know what I feel. | 无法形容我的感受 |
[2:00:46] | -Hey, Jack. -Hello. How are you? | -喂 迈克 -近来如何 |
[2:01:10] | Linda, uh, I just want to say… | 琳达 我想说 |
[2:01:13] | how sorry I am about Nick. | 尼克的事我很抱歉 |
[2:01:16] | And how-I know how much you loved him and… | 而我 我知道你很爱他 |
[2:01:20] | I know that it’ll never be the same. | 我知道那是永远无法替代 |
[2:01:24] | I just wanted to tell you that. | 我只想告诉你 |
[2:01:27] | Maybe-I don’t know-Maybe you don’t want to talk about it. | 我不知道可能 可能你不想说 |
[2:01:46] | How’s it goin’, hot lips? | 近来怎样 美女 |
[2:01:51] | Yeah, a new kid. A real tough guy. | 别开玩笑了 他是个硬性子的家伙 |
[2:01:56] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[2:02:00] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[2:02:03] | Why don’t you come in with me? Just say hello. | 不如你跟我一起来吧 跟大家打声招呼吧 |
[2:02:07] | Oh, Mike, please. They want to see you. I know. | 迈克 求求你 只是打招呼 他们都想见你 |
[2:02:10] | Just for a second, okay? Okay. | 好吧 只一会儿好吗? |
[2:02:13] | Hey, look who’s here. It’s Michael. Hey, everybody. | 看谁来了 噢 迈克 大家好 |
[2:02:18] | -Oh, Michael, I read about you in the paper. -Helen! | -我在报上看到你的消息 迈克 -海伦 |
[2:02:22] | -Let me–Oh, Michael. Oh, dear. | -让我来 -噢 迈克 亲爱的 |
[2:02:25] | -Doesn’t he look terrific, Janie? -Hi, Michael. | -看起来也不恐怖嘛 珍妮 -嘿 迈克 |
[2:02:28] | -Mike! -How beautiful you look. | -迈克 -你看来气色不错 |
[2:02:30] | You look good, Mike. Welcome back. | 你看起来气色不错 迈克 欢迎你回来 |
[2:02:33] | We’re glad he’s home. | 我为他回来感到高兴 |
[2:02:35] | -Wait a minute. Look at his medals. -Congratulations. | 等等 看看这个勋章 恭喜你 |
[2:02:38] | -There’s gotta be 20. -Oh, Michael. | -20个呢 -哦 迈克 |
[2:02:42] | -Helen! Come on. -Janie, leave me alone. | -海伦 过来 -珍妮 我想静一静 |
[2:02:46] | We really won over there, huh, Mike? We won. | 我们赢了 迈克 我们赢了 |
[2:02:50] | -I have to go to work now. -We better-Good seeing you. | -我得上班去 -很高兴看见你 |
[2:02:55] | -See ya, Michael. See ya, Michael. -Come see us. | -再见 迈克 -回来看我们 迈克 |
[2:02:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[2:03:01] | -Can I see you later? -Okay. | 我们会再见面吗? 当然 |
[2:03:04] | -After work? -Yeah. Where? | 下班后 好呀 哪里 |
[2:03:06] | -Home? -Home? Okay. | -家里 -家里见 |
[2:03:39] | -One beer at John’s. One beer. -One? | -去约翰那喝杯酒 只一杯 -什么 |
[2:03:42] | -Uh–Come on. I’ll buy ya a beer. | -来吧 -我请你喝 |
[2:03:44] | I’m in. All right. Just one. | 好吧 只一杯 |
[2:03:46] | Hey, Axel. Hey, Stosh. Axhead. | 喂 艾素 喂 斯丹尼 |
[2:03:48] | -Hey! -Hey! | -喂 -喂 |
[2:03:51] | -Hey! Look at this! Hey! Mikie! -How are you doin’? | -喂 看看这个 迈克 – 你好吗? |
[2:03:55] | Hey, man. How ya doin’? Hey, where was you? | 你在哪儿 |
[2:03:57] | -Where was you? -Where were you? | -什么在哪儿 – 你在哪儿 |
[2:03:59] | We had everything all set there. Beer, food. | 你昨晚在哪里 我们都准备了好在等你 有酒有食物 |
[2:04:02] | -Fuckin’ A. -I got delayed. | -我操 -我迟了 |
[2:04:06] | -Something–Hey- | -发生了 – 喂 |
[2:04:10] | -You got a mustache. -Yeah. | -你留了胡子 -对 |
[2:04:13] | Looks pretty good. | 真不错 |
[2:04:15] | -It looks cute. -Yeah, it looks- | -很可爱 -对 看起来是 |
[2:04:19] | Come on. We’re goin’ to John’s. | 来吧 我们正要去找约翰 |
[2:04:22] | So how you guys been? | 你们过得怎么样 |
[2:04:26] | Hangin’ in there. You know. | 无所事事 你知道的 |
[2:04:28] | How’s it feel to be shot? | 中枪的感觉如何 |
[2:04:31] | -It don’t. -Oh. | -不好 -噢 |
[2:04:34] | It don’t hurt. If that’s what you wanna know. | 不痛 这是你想要知道的答案吗? |
[2:04:37] | How youse been? Been okay? | 大家都怎样 可好吗? |
[2:04:40] | -Yeah. -Yeah? | -还可以 -还可以? |
[2:04:42] | Same old thing, you know. Nothing’s changed. | 老样子 没什么改变 |
[2:04:46] | I’m gettin’ more ass than a toilet seat, and Axel’s gettin’ fatter than ever. | 我变得越来越令人讨厌 而艾素却越来越胖 |
[2:04:50] | Hey! Hey, Stan, why don’t you show him that gun? | 喂 斯丹尼 给他看看你的枪 |
[2:04:56] | Shh! Take it easy. | 别那么紧张 |
[2:04:58] | That little pussy thing you carry around back there. Look at that. | 是你随身携着那呆东西吗? 看看 |
[2:05:00] | -Watch it. -What’s that for? | -看啊 -干吗?要带着它 |
[2:05:03] | -Same thing the other one was for. -And what was that for? | -跟之前的一样 -之前的又有什么用 |
[2:05:05] | -He’s a worrier. -Ah, forget it. | -他是个紧张大师 -啊 别提了 |
[2:05:08] | -Let’s go have a drink. -Yeah, let’s get a drink. | -我们去喝一杯 -对 让我们好好地喝 |
[2:05:10] | So long time forgotten | 永远的忘记 |
[2:05:12] | -Seems a good spell that I loved you -Look what I found. | -似乎是最完美的结构 我爱你 -这就是我发现的 |
[2:05:17] | Hey, Mikie! | 嘿 迈克 |
[2:05:19] | Let this man through! Let him through! | 让他过去 还有位 |
[2:05:25] | Hey, John! Good to see ya! | 嘿 约翰 能见到你真好 |
[2:05:28] | Boy, oh, boy! | 伙计 哦 伙计 |
[2:05:32] | Come on. Come on in the back. | 来 快来 到后面来 |
[2:05:34] | In the back. Come on! | 到后面去 快点 |
[2:05:44] | What the hell’s goin’ on here? | 这儿发生什么事了 |
[2:05:46] | -Goddamn. -Stosh, get the glasses on the sink. | -斯丹尼 -把杯子拿出来吧 |
[2:05:50] | -The dirty ones? -Yeah, use the dirty ones. | -那些脏的吗? -对 用弄脏的 |
[2:05:53] | Holy shit! What did you do? | 真是狗屁 怎么搞的 |
[2:05:56] | Win the war all by yourself? | 你一个人打胜仗 |
[2:05:59] | -Look at this stuff. -No help from you. | -看这里 -没人会帮你 |
[2:06:01] | -Huh? -Here we go! | -嗯 -我们走 |
[2:06:03] | Misha. Na zdorovije. To you, Mike. | 米沙 干杯 敬你的 迈克 |
[2:06:08] | Na zdorovije to everybody. | 敬大家的 |
[2:06:10] | -Fuckin’ A. -Na zdorovije! | -他妈的 -干杯 |
[2:06:13] | -Na zdorovije! -Hey! Hey! | -干杯 -喂 等一等 |
[2:06:15] | Wait, wait! To Nick and Steve! | 敬尼克及史蒂夫 |
[2:06:18] | -To Nick and Steve. -Nick and Steve. | -敬尼克及史蒂夫 -敬尼克及史蒂夫 |
[2:06:24] | He likes spending night and light | 他喜欢夜晚的灯光 夜生活 |
[2:06:33] | You look great. | 你看来不错 |
[2:06:40] | How’s Angela? | 安琪拉怎么样 |
[2:06:47] | -Not so good, Mike, worse since she talked to him. -Talked to who? | -不太好 迈克 跟她谈过之后更糟 -谁跟她说 |
[2:06:52] | Steven. | 史蒂夫 |
[2:06:53] | She talked to Steve? I didn’t know he was back. | 她和史蒂夫谈过 我不知道他回来了 |
[2:06:57] | -You didn’t know he’s back? -Oh, Jesus. | -你不知道他回来吗? -天啊 |
[2:07:00] | No, I didn’t know. Is he back? | 不知道啊他回来了吗? |
[2:07:04] | -You-You-You didn’t–Where is he? Where is he? | -你不 不知 -他在哪儿 他在哪儿 |
[2:07:07] | -Come on, John. -Come on. | -好吧 约翰 -来告诉我吧 |
[2:07:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪 回答我 |
[2:07:10] | -I don’t know. -Just answer me. Where is he? | -我不知道 -回答我 他在哪儿 |
[2:07:12] | -Just tell me where he is? -I don’t know where he is, Mike. | -告诉我他在哪儿 -我也不知道迈克 |
[2:07:16] | -Angela wouldn’t tell us. Mike. -What do you mean? | -安琪拉不会告诉我们 -你什么意思 |
[2:07:19] | She wouldn’t talk to anybody! | 她不和任何人说话 |
[2:07:22] | -Is that true? -Yeah. | -是真的吗? -是 |
[2:07:46] | Boom! | 嘣 |
[2:08:00] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[2:08:04] | I heard Steven was alive. Where is he? | 我听说史蒂夫还活着 他在哪儿 |
[2:08:13] | Where’s Steven? | 史蒂夫在哪儿 |
[2:08:17] | Where is he? Just tell me where it is. | 他在哪儿 告诉我 |
[2:08:24] | Angela, where is Steve? | 安琪拉 他到底在哪儿 |
[2:08:27] | -Uh, uh–Just tell me where he is. | -嗯哼 -告诉我他在哪儿 |
[2:08:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[2:08:39] | Please. | 求求你 |
[2:08:42] | You gotta tell me. Now where is he? | 你得告诉我 他在哪儿 |
[2:08:46] | Do you know? Where is he? | 你知道他的下落吗? |
[2:09:20] | Take care. | 保重 |
[2:10:10] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[2:10:12] | Right here. | 我在这里 |
[2:10:15] | -Whatcha doin’? -Nothin’. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[2:10:17] | Just got my gear, and I was gonna go. | 只是拿些行李准备走了 |
[2:10:20] | -What? -I was gonna go. | -什么 -我要走了 |
[2:10:22] | Don’t go. I have, uh, all this food. | 不 别走 我准备了这些食物 |
[2:10:25] | I’ll make you a nice sit-down dinner. | 我为你预备一顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[2:10:27] | -I-I can’t. -Mikie. | -我不行 -迈克 |
[2:10:37] | Why don’t we go to bed? | 我们不如上床吧 |
[2:10:43] | C-Can’t we just comfort each other? | 我们就不能彼此慰藉 |
[2:10:47] | No, I can’t. Not here. I gotta get outta here. | 不行 这里不行 我得离开这里 |
[2:10:51] | Sorry. I just gotta get out. | 对不起 我得离开这里 |
[2:10:54] | I’ll be Look, I don’t know. | 我会 听着 我不知道 |
[2:10:56] | I feel a lot of distance, and I feel far away. I’ll see ya later. | 我觉得很生疏 好像有距离 待会儿见 |
[2:11:36] | It feels kind of weird… | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[2:11:40] | comin’ to a motel. | 来到旅馆 |
[2:11:42] | You know what I mean, Michael? | 你明白我什么意思吧 迈克 |
[2:11:44] | Mike? | 迈克? |
[2:12:45] | I got to put my can down for this one. | 这次我要全中 |
[2:13:14] | Michael, it’s on the house. | 迈克 这次由店主做东 |
[2:13:17] | No, thanks. | 谢了 不用 |
[2:13:31] | How ya feelin’? You okay? | 你感觉如何 还好吧 没事 |
[2:13:35] | -You sure? -Yeah. | -你确定 -嗯 |
[2:13:43] | All right! | 没错 |
[2:13:47] | Yea, Linda! | 耶 琳达 |
[2:13:49] | -What do you think of her, Mike? -I don’t know. | -你觉得她怎么样 迈克 -不知道 |
[2:13:54] | -No, come on. On the level. -I don’t know, Stosh. | -哼 来吧 够水准吧 -我不知道 斯丹尼 |
[2:13:58] | Is she-Is she beautiful? | 她好看吗? |
[2:14:01] | Is she beautiful? Is she? | 她很漂亮 对吧 |
[2:14:08] | -The truth? -Yeah! | -说实话 -是 |
[2:14:10] | No. | 不 |
[2:14:12] | No? | 不 |
[2:14:14] | -No. -Well, do you think she’s intelligent? | -不 -那么 你觉得她聪明吗? |
[2:14:18] | -No. -Neither do I. | -不觉得 -我也这么认为 |
[2:14:29] | I don’t think she’s intelligent either. | 我也不觉得她聪明 |
[2:14:32] | -What the hell you see in her? -I don’t know, that’s what I came to ask you. | -那你还要见她? -我也不知道 所以我才来问你 |
[2:14:37] | -Maybe she’s good in bed. -Why don’t you ask her? | -也许她床上功夫了得吧 -为何不直接问她 |
[2:15:07] | Now where the fuck is my fuckin’ ball? | 他妈的我的球在哪? |
[2:15:10] | Goddamn pinsetter! | 别让眼神泄漏了全部 |
[2:15:12] | Where’s he goin’? | 他去哪儿了 |
[2:15:15] | Axel! Axel! | 艾素 艾素 |
[2:15:23] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[2:15:29] | What the hell happened? | 出什么鬼事了 |
[2:15:32] | -The pinsetter came down. -Stan, get the jack out of my trunk. | -球童对他很凶 -斯丹尼 抓住我的手 |
[2:15:40] | Shit. Nothin’ works around this damn place anymore. | 这鬼地方什么都不管用 |
[2:15:43] | We’re gettin’ you clear here. | 我们要你明白 |
[2:15:45] | Watch your elbow here. All right, you got it. | 小心你的手肘 好了 你成功了 |
[2:15:48] | All right, belly burn. | 没事 |
[2:15:50] | You all right, man? | 朋友 没事吧 |
[2:15:54] | -Hey! -Fuckin’ A! | -嘿 -去他妈的 |
[2:15:58] | What do you guys want to do now, huh? | 现在你们想千什么 |
[2:16:00] | -We’re goin’ huntin’, right? -Who asked you? | -我们去打猎 -谁问你 |
[2:16:03] | -Who the hell asked you? -I was askin’ Mike. | -谁问你个屁? -我 在问迈克 |
[2:16:06] | -He’s goin’. -Yeah, Mike’s goin’. | -他会去 -是 迈克会去的 |
[2:16:09] | -But no women. -Just like old times, hey, am I right? | -没有女人 -就像以前一样 怎么样 |
[2:16:13] | -Just like old times? -Fuckin’ A! | -像以前一样 -去他妈的 |
[2:17:49] | Are you kiddin’ me, Axel? | 艾素 你在开玩笑吧 |
[2:17:52] | Forty times we could’ve had it! | 要是我站在你的位置 |
[2:17:55] | If I’d have been where you are. | 如果我去过你那 |
[2:18:09] | Go get ‘im, Axel! | 把它抓回来 艾素 |
[2:18:15] | Fuck you guys. | 操你们 |
[2:18:37] | -Oh, how sweet it is. -Fuckin’ A. | -哦 真甜啊 -去死 |
[2:18:41] | Jesus Christ. What the hell is that? | 我的天啊 出了什么事情 |
[2:18:46] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[2:18:50] | Hey! Hey, John! Axel! I got one! | 喂 喂 约翰 艾素 我打中了一只 |
[2:18:57] | Hey, fellas! I got one! | 喂 伙计 我打中了一只 |
[2:19:47] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[2:20:19] | Okay! | 没事 |
[2:20:39] | What’s that stupid little gun doin’ up here? | 这把小呆枪在这里干什么 |
[2:20:45] | In case. | 以防万一 |
[2:20:47] | In case? In case of what? | 防什么 有什么要防 |
[2:20:50] | In case you stumble on one of your girlfriends… | 以防你撞破女友 |
[2:20:52] | sucking on a forest ranger’s cock? | 跟别人鬼混时用枪杀他吗? |
[2:20:56] | You say that one more time. | 够胆再说一次 |
[2:20:59] | Say it! Go on. Say it! | 继续 说呀 |
[2:21:02] | Stanley, you’re so full of shit you’re gonna float away. | 斯丹尼 你放狗屁 你不想活了 |
[2:21:05] | Try me! You try me! | 试试看 够胆再说一次 |
[2:21:07] | -Just say it! -You’re gonna float away. | -有胆量再说一次 -你不想活了 |
[2:21:09] | Easy, Mike. | 别紧张 迈克 |
[2:21:13] | -Take it easy, Mike. -What the hell was that for? | -别紧张 迈克 -那有什么用 |
[2:21:15] | What? You think it was loaded? Gimme that. | 什么 你想怎样 给我 |
[2:21:23] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[2:21:32] | You wanna play games? All right, I’ll play your fuckin’ games. | 你想玩游戏吗? 好 我跟你玩这鬼游戏 |
[2:21:40] | -Hey! -How do you feel now? | -喂 -你现在感觉如何 |
[2:21:42] | Huh? Huh? | 哼 |
[2:21:45] | -Hey! -Big shot! | -嘿 -大人物 |
[2:23:11] | Hi, Michael! | 嗨 迈克 |
[2:23:13] | -Linda’s in back. -She’s in the back? | -琳达在后面 -她在后面 |
[2:23:15] | -Yeah. Hey, how was the hunting? -It was fine. Thanks. | -对了 他打猎如何 -不错 谢谢了 |
[2:23:30] | Linda, what’s the matter? | 琳达 怎么了 |
[2:23:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:23:40] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[2:23:42] | Noth-I don’t know. | 没什么 我不知道 |
[2:23:50] | Well, it’s gotta be somethin’. | 一定有原因 |
[2:23:56] | I got the car outside. | 我的车在外面 |
[2:23:58] | Yeah. Well, that’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[2:24:01] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
[2:24:03] | No, it’s okay. Just leave me alone, okay? | 不 没事了 我只想静一静 好吗? |
[2:24:08] | Really. | 真的 |
[2:24:25] | Have a nice night. | 晚安 |
[2:24:28] | Good night! See you tomorrow. | 晚安 明早见 |
[2:24:36] | Come with me. We’ll get you home. | 跟我来 我送你回去 |
[2:24:41] | No. I think I’ll go with him. | 不 我想跟他走 |
[2:24:43] | -Okay? Thanks. -Well, okay. | -行吗? 谢谢你了 – 行 |
[2:24:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[2:25:01] | Did you ever think life would turn out like this? | 有没有想过日子会变成这样 |
[2:25:07] | No. | 没有 |
[2:27:40] | I27 I 27. | |
[2:27:45] | -N 40. -Bingo! | N4O 中了 |
[2:27:48] | We have a bingo. Johnny-come-lately. | 有人中了 后来赶上 |
[2:27:52] | Where are you, Johnny? | 你去哪儿了 |
[2:27:55] | There you are. | 原来你在这里 |
[2:27:56] | -B 15. I 16. -Right. | -B15 l16 -对 |
[2:27:59] | -Right. -N 33. | -好 -N33 |
[2:28:01] | -Right. -G 60. | -对 -G6O |
[2:28:03] | We-Yeah. That’s a winner. | 我们 对啦 获胜者来了 |
[2:28:06] | Get outta my road there, Ivan Stivan. | 前路茫茫 |
[2:28:08] | I can’t see myself smokin’. | 我看不清自己 |
[2:28:11] | And the next number: I 16. | 下一个号码是I16 |
[2:28:14] | Wish it was I. Nice sweet 16. | 希望是我 16号 |
[2:28:17] | I18 I 18. | |
[2:28:19] | Then you become a man. | 你就成为真正男子汉 |
[2:28:21] | Let’s go, men. G 60. | 出发 G6O |
[2:28:23] | And those that can’t help themselves, | 有谁需要帮助 |
[2:28:26] | please, buddy, help them too. | 伙计们 请伸出援手 |
[2:28:28] | Oh, will you dance with me? | 噢 跟我跳舞好吗? |
[2:28:31] | G47 G 47. | |
[2:28:34] | But I’m still satisfied with what I’ve got, | 但我对目前生活 |
[2:28:38] | that wonderful life I’ve lived. | 仍然很满意 |
[2:28:40] | Think it over, buddy boys, | 好好地想一想 |
[2:28:42] | and I’ll give you O 61. | 好小子 给你O61 |
[2:28:49] | Hi. How ya doin’? | 嗨 近来好吗? |
[2:28:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[2:28:56] | Steven, there’s a call for you. | 史蒂夫 你的电话 |
[2:28:59] | Maybe it’s from Angela. | 好像是安琪拉 |
[2:29:30] | -Hello. -Stevie, it’s me, Mike. | 你好 史蒂夫 是我 迈克 |
[2:29:33] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[2:29:37] | -Hey! -Hey! | -喂 -喂 |
[2:29:41] | Hey! | 喂 |
[2:29:43] | How’s things? | 你怎么了 |
[2:29:45] | I’m okay. Never mind me. How are you? | 我不错 别管我 你呢 |
[2:29:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[2:29:54] | Hey, what- | 喂 那是 |
[2:29:56] | Hey, what’s that noise? What? | 喂 那是什么声音 什么 |
[2:29:59] | Oh, wheelchairs. | 哦 是轮椅 |
[2:30:02] | What? | 什么 |
[2:30:08] | Hey, Stevie, when ya gettin’ out? | 史蒂夫 你什么时候能出来呢 |
[2:30:10] | Oh, I’m gonna stay here a while, Mike. | 迈克 我想在这里多待一会儿 |
[2:30:14] | -What for? -The place is great. | -为什么 -这个地方很棒 |
[2:30:16] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[2:30:18] | It’s like a resort. | 像渡假中心一样 |
[2:30:21] | You know? I mean, they got basketball, bowlin’. | 可以打篮球 保龄球 |
[2:30:25] | What? | 什么 |
[2:30:28] | Princess Grace came to see us the other day. | 葛丽斯公主前天来看了我们 |
[2:30:32] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[2:30:34] | Hey, hey. | 喂 喂 |
[2:30:36] | -Hey! -Michael. | -嘿 -迈克 |
[2:30:39] | Steve? Stevie? | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫? |
[2:30:42] | Hey, I gotta go, Mike. | 迈克 我要走了 |
[2:30:44] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[2:30:46] | Curfew, man. | 朋友 宵禁时间到了 |
[2:30:48] | Stevie? | 史蒂夫 |
[2:30:50] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[2:30:52] | S- | 史 |
[2:31:57] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[2:32:01] | Michael! Hey! | 嗨 迈克 |
[2:32:03] | -Hey, hey. -Hey, hey. | -嘿 嘿 -嘿 嘿 |
[2:32:05] | Mike. How are you? | 迈克 你好吗? |
[2:32:08] | -Hey, huh? -Hey. | -喂 -喂 |
[2:32:10] | -Michael. -Yeah. | -迈克 -嗯 |
[2:32:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:32:15] | Uh, hi. | 嗨 |
[2:32:17] | -Sure, we made it. We made it. -Okay! | -我们成功了 -很好 |
[2:32:20] | -Yeah. -Yeah, that’s it. | -喂 -很好 完了 |
[2:32:23] | Hey. I don’t want to go home. | 我不要回家 |
[2:32:25] | -I know. I know. -Oh, good. Good. | -我知道 我知道 -很好 很好 |
[2:32:29] | Yeah, good, good. | 我知道 |
[2:32:31] | Really. | 真的 |
[2:32:34] | -You look good. -Yeah. | -你看起来不错 -是的 |
[2:32:37] | -You do any hunting? -Hunting? Uh, yeah, hunting. | -你去打猎了吗? -打猎 嗯 |
[2:32:41] | -Did you get one? -No-Yeah. No. No. | -有没有收获 -没有 是的 没有 |
[2:32:43] | -You didn’t get a deer? -Didn’t get anything. | 你没有猎到鹿 什么也没有 |
[2:32:46] | -Huh? -No. Uh, no. | -喔 -不是 |
[2:32:48] | I was trackin’ this beautiful buck-Slipped away. | 我在追一只美丽的羊 它溜走了 |
[2:32:52] | Oh! Oh. | 天啊 哦 |
[2:32:54] | Angela didn’t send you? | 安琪拉没送你 |
[2:32:56] | -She didn’t send you here? -Angela? No. | -安琪拉 她没送你来吗? -安其拉 没有 |
[2:32:59] | Yeah, good. I got something I want to show you. | 那好 我有件东西要给你看 |
[2:33:03] | -What’s that? -I got something here. | -是什么 -这里有些东西 |
[2:33:07] | Come here with me for a minute. | 过来一下 |
[2:33:09] | It’s something I gotta show you. | 有东西要给你看 |
[2:33:11] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对了 对了 |
[2:33:13] | Angela, she keeps sending me socks. | 安琪拉不断寄袜子给我 |
[2:33:16] | It’s not socks I gotta show you, Mike. | 迈克 我不是要给你看袜子 |
[2:33:19] | This-This comes every month from Saigon. | 这些东西 每个月都从西贡寄来 |
[2:33:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[2:33:26] | That place is gonna fall any day now. | 西贡马上就要完了 |
[2:33:33] | It’s Nicky, Steve. | 是尼克 史蒂夫 |
[2:33:36] | Nick’s alive? | 尼克还活着 |
[2:33:38] | Mike. Hey! | 嘿 迈克 |
[2:33:42] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[2:33:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[2:33:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:33:49] | That place is gonna get caught in a terrible shit storm. | 那地方马上就给台风侵袭 |
[2:33:52] | Where’s a guy like Nick get money like this? | 尼克怎么会有那么多钱 |
[2:33:56] | I don’t know. Cards, maybe. | 我不知道 也许是玩牌 |
[2:33:58] | Listen, Steven, I’m gonna take you home. | 听着 史蒂夫 我要带你回家 |
[2:34:01] | Aw, shit, Mike. You promised me. | 废话 迈克 你答应我的 史蒂夫 |
[2:34:04] | I’m gonna take you home. | 我要带你回家 |
[2:34:04] | -You can’t stay here. -Come on! I don’t fit. | -你不可以留在这里 -跟我回去吧 |
[2:34:07] | -Come on. Come on. -Look. Hey! | -我要带你回家 -听着 嘿 |
[2:34:09] | -I’m gonna take you home. -Fuck, man, look! | -你答应过我的 -朋友 听着 |
[2:34:11] | You promised me, man! I don’t fit! | 我不配 迈克 |
[2:34:14] | Michael! Hey, y-y- | 抱歉 |
[2:34:17] | I’m sorry. You do as your heart tells you, man. | 你想怎样便怎样 |
[2:34:53] | Coke machine, if anybody wants one. | 汽水机有谁要 |
[2:34:55] | Sergeant, we’re running late. | 不 警官 我们迟到了 |
[2:35:02] | Make way! | 让路 |
[2:35:08] | Make way! | 让路 |
[2:35:16] | Make way! | 让路 |
[2:37:07] | Hey, where you going? Where you going? You come with me? | 喂 你要去哪 你要和我一起吗? |
[2:38:18] | Il faut filer maintenant. | 你还记得我吗? |
[2:38:20] | -Do you remember me? -Ah, je comprends pas I’anglais. | 你还记得我吗? |
[2:38:22] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗? |
[2:38:27] | Do you remember Nick? Remember Nick? | 你还记得尼克吗? |
[2:38:32] | -Where is he? -I don’t know. | -他在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[2:38:34] | Really I don’t know. | 我确实不知道 |
[2:38:36] | He disappear a long time ago. | 他早就失踪了 |
[2:38:41] | -Hold on a minute, ace. -What are you looking for? | -等一等 -你在找什么 |
[2:38:43] | Nothing to see anymore here. | 这里没什么好看 |
[2:38:45] | -See that? -What you want? | -看到没有 -你想怎样 |
[2:38:47] | I want a game. | 我要玩一盘 |
[2:38:49] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[2:38:53] | It’s too dangerous now. | 现在太危险了 |
[2:38:55] | These time are too dangerous for this kind of game. | 这时玩这游戏实在太危险了 |
[2:39:01] | What do you think? You think I’m afraid of you? | 你在想什么 你以为我会怕吗? |
[2:39:06] | I want to play the American. | 我要跟美国人玩 |
[2:39:08] | I’ll match him. Highest stakes. | 我跟他对 最高的赌注 |
[2:39:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:39:22] | How do I know you know where he is? | 我怎么知道你是否知道他的下落 |
[2:39:25] | Because I know, that’s all. | 知道就是知道 就这么了 |
[2:39:28] | But I have to take you by the river. | 但我得带你从河上去 |
[2:39:44] | Only because I feel comfortable with a white suit. | 因为我觉得白色礼服会舒适点 |
[2:40:47] | On arrive. Here we are. | 到了 这里 |
[2:40:50] | You like change your mind? Still time. | 你想改变主意吗? 还有时间 |
[2:41:28] | Wait here. | 在这儿等 |
[2:41:53] | He say we have to pay for go inside. | 他说我们得付钱才可进去 |
[2:41:55] | -How much? -One thousand dollar. | -多少 -一千元 |
[2:41:58] | Tell him I’m coming up. | 跟他说我会去的 |
[2:42:34] | He say, Yes, the famous American is inside. | 他说那个著名的美国人在里面 |
[2:42:36] | You have to give him $500 more for this information. | 你得再付五百元取得这消息 |
[2:44:22] | -Where’s Nick? -I don’t know. | 尼克他在哪 我不知道 |
[2:44:24] | What do you mean, you don’t-Where is he? | 你什么意思 你不是 他在哪 |
[2:44:26] | I have to go ask the boss. | 我要去问问老板 |
[2:44:39] | Hey! Nick. | 喂 尼克 |
[2:44:42] | You all right? Nick, it’s me. | 你还好吗? 是我 尼克 |
[2:44:44] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[2:44:47] | Hey, hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[2:44:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[2:44:51] | What are you-What are you doing? | 尼克 你在干什么 |
[2:44:53] | Nick, what are you doing? Nicolas. | 尼古拉斯 你在干吗? |
[2:44:55] | What’s the matter? Get over there. Get over there. | 怎么回事? 过去那边 过去那边 |
[2:44:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:45:00] | You know it’s me? It’s Mike. | 认得我吗? 我是迈克 |
[2:45:03] | -Tell me it’s Mike. Tell me it’s Mike. -It’s Mike. | -说你认得我是迈克 说你认得 -我是迈克 |
[2:45:06] | -Tell me it’s Mike. -It’s Mike. | -告诉我 这是迈克 -是迈克 |
[2:45:08] | Mike. Mike who? Mike who? | 迈克是谁 迈克是谁 |
[2:45:11] | -Mike who? -Mike who? I don’t know. | -迈克是谁 -迈克是谁 我不知道 |
[2:45:19] | Nicolas, I came 12, 000 miles back here to get you. | 尼克 我走了几千里路来找你 |
[2:45:23] | Don’t do that to me. I’ll fuckin’- | 不要这样对我 不要这样做 |
[2:45:25] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 不要 不要 |
[2:45:27] | Don’t do it. What’s the matter with you? | 你认不出我吗? 你到底有什么毛病 |
[2:45:29] | Don’t you recognize me? Huh? | 你认不出我吗? 啊 |
[2:45:37] | Nicky, I love you. You’re my friend. What are you doing? | 尼克 我爱你 你是我的朋友 你干嘛了 |
[2:45:52] | Don’t you fucking do this to me, you fucking- | 你这该死的 你怎么可以这样对我 |
[2:45:58] | Did you hear what I said? | 听到我说什么了吗? |
[2:46:00] | Get me in the fuckin’ game. | 来这边 你这个该死的混蛋 |
[2:46:09] | Salut. J’ai un ami americain la. | 你好 |
[2:46:21] | How much? | 多少 |
[2:46:23] | How much? Here’s how much. | 多少 这里就是 |
[2:46:33] | Here, you count it. | 这里 数一数 |
[2:46:45] | Why not? Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[2:46:50] | I don’t want this money. | 你不要这些钱 |
[2:46:51] | You don’t want the money? Here. Take it. | 拿去 把这些也拿去 |
[2:46:54] | Take that too. Tell him. Go ahead. | 跟他说 继续吧 |
[2:47:47] | We don’t have much time. We don’t have much time, Nick. | 我们没时间了 尼克 我们没时间了 |
[2:48:17] | Don’t do it. | 不要做了 |
[2:48:33] | What are you- | 这是你 |
[2:48:58] | Is this what you want? | 这是你想要的吗? |
[2:49:13] | I love you, Nick. | 我爱你 尼克 |
[2:49:29] | Don’t do it. | 不要这么做 |
[2:49:50] | Come on, Nicky. Come home. | 来吧 尼克 跟我回家 |
[2:49:53] | Just come home. Home. | 回家去 回家 |
[2:49:58] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说话 |
[2:50:01] | Nicolas, talk to me. | 尼克 跟我说说话 |
[2:50:08] | Nicky. Nicky. | 尼克 尼克 |
[2:50:11] | Wait a minute, Nick. What did you do to your arms? | 等等 尼克 你的手怎么了 |
[2:50:14] | Nicky, do you remember all the different ways of the trees? | 尼克 你记得树吗? 记得那些不同形状的树吗? |
[2:50:18] | Do you remember? Huh? | 记得吗? |
[2:50:21] | -The mountains? You remember all that? -Yeah. | 山 全部记得了吗? 恩 |
[2:50:24] | -One shot. -One shot. One shot. | -一击即中 -一击即中 是的 |
[2:50:31] | -Hey. -Yeah. | -嘿 -对 |
[2:50:37] | Nicky! Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 尼克 |
[2:50:41] | Oh! Nicky! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[2:50:44] | Nicky! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[2:50:47] | Nicky! Nicky! | 尼克 尼克 |
[2:50:50] | Don’t! Nick! No! | 不要 尼克 不要 |
[2:50:53] | No! No! Nicky, you can’t! | 不要 不要 尼克 不要 |
[2:51:08] | This seems to be the last chapter… | 这是最后一章 |
[2:51:10] | in the history of American involvement in Vietnam. | 关于美军涉及越战 |
[2:51:13] | It’s also been the largest single movement of people… | 也是美国历史里 |
[2:51:15] | in the history of America itself. | 最具规模的一次行动 |
[2:51:18] | Hillary Brown, ABC News, | 海利·布朗 ABC新闻 |
[2:51:20] | aboard the attack aircraft carrier USS Hancock, | 在南中国海的 |
[2:51:23] | in the South China Sea. | 汉卡克号航母上报道 |
[2:52:45] | May his soul dwell | 愿他的灵魂得到安息 |
[2:53:01] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[2:53:57] | I’ll get these tables. | 我去搬桌子 |
[2:54:07] | Axel, bring those two tables over here. | 艾素 把那边两张桌子搬过来 |
[2:54:09] | I-I’ll get it. | 我搬了 |
[2:54:11] | Everybody make yourself at home. The coffee’s already made. | 大家都不要客气 咖啡已准备好了 |
[2:55:08] | -Cups. I’ll get the cups. -I’ll help you with that. | -杯子 我去拿杯子 -我来帮你 |
[2:55:11] | I’ll help you too, John. | 我也来帮忙 约翰 |
[2:55:32] | Oh, hey, there’s too many cups. | 不用这么多杯子吧 |
[2:55:36] | How does everybody want their eggs? | 大家想要什么样的蛋 |
[2:55:38] | How about just scrambled, John? | 炒蛋吧 约翰 |
[2:55:42] | Toast! Toast. | 吐司 吐司 |
[2:56:14] | Careful, Linda. It’s hot. | 小心 琳达 很烫 |
[2:56:19] | Hey, Axel, how about some beer? | 喂 艾素 喝点酒好吗? |
[2:56:26] | Here, uh-I’ll get started on the eggs. | 给你 先来吃蛋吧 |
[2:56:29] | -Yeah, I’ll help you with the eggs. -No, Linda, Linda. | -我帮你弄蛋 -不用了 琳达 |
[2:56:31] | Sit down. Sit down. Pour the coffee. | 你坐下 你坐下 倒咖啡 |
[2:57:08] | It’s been such a gray day. | 今天天色灰暗 |
[2:59:32] | -Here’s to Nick. -To Nick. | -这是敬尼克的 -敬尼克 |
[2:59:36] | To Nick. | 敬尼克 |