英文名称:The Dead Dont Die
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Yuck. | 呕 |
[01:35] | The fire’s still warm. | 这火还有温度 |
[01:40] | Is that you, hermit Bob? | 是你吗 隐士鲍勃 |
[01:44] | We kinda can see you. | 我们能模模糊糊看到你 |
[01:47] | Farmer Miller says you might have stole one of his chickens. | 农民米勒说你好像偷了他一只鸡 |
[01:51] | That happens to be against the law. | 这可是违法的 |
[01:56] | Now, I’m hoping that it was a fox that did that. | 现在 我希望那只是一只狐狸干的 |
[01:59] | Up your hole with a wooden pole, Cliff. | 放你他娘的狗臭屁 克里夫 |
[02:09] | That also happens to be against the law. | 这也是违法的 |
[02:12] | Should we take him in? | 我们应该把他抓起来吗 |
[02:18] | – Where’d he go? – I don’t know. | -他去哪了 -我不知道 |
[02:27] | I don’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[02:33] | Uh, we’re gonna go back to town now… | 我们现在该回镇上了 |
[02:36] | Hermit Bob. | 隐士鲍勃 |
[02:38] | Don’t break any more laws. | 别再犯法了 |
[02:41] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[02:59] | Hey, Cliff. | 嘿 克里夫 |
[03:02] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[03:35] | ♪ oh, the dead don’t die ♪ | ♪ 哦 丧尸未逝 ♪ |
[03:38] | ♪ any more than you or I ♪ | ♪ 甚于你我 ♪ |
[03:42] | ♪ they’re just ghosts inside a dream ♪ | ♪ 他们只是梦中的鬼魂 ♪ |
[03:47] | ♪ of a life that we don’t own ♪ | ♪ 过着我们无法企及的生活 ♪ |
[03:50] | ♪ they walk around us all the time ♪ | ♪ 他们始终在我们身旁 ♪ |
[03:55] | ♪ never paying any mind ♪ | ♪ 毫不在意 ♪ |
[03:59] | ♪ to the silly lives we lead ♪ | ♪ 我们的愚蠢生活 ♪ |
[04:03] | ♪ or the reaping we’ve all sown ♪ | ♪ 或是我们播种后的收获 ♪ |
[04:07] | ♪ there’s a cup of coffee waiting ♪ | ♪ 有一杯咖啡 ♪ |
[04:10] | ♪ on every corner ♪ | ♪ 等待在每个角落 ♪ |
[04:15] | ♪ someday we’re gonna wake up ♪ | ♪ 有一天我们会醒来 ♪ |
[04:19] | ♪ and find the corners gone ♪ | ♪ 发现那角落已不在 ♪ |
[04:23] | ♪ but the dead will still be walking round ♪ | ♪ 但丧尸依然徘徊 ♪ |
[04:28] | ♪ in this old world alone ♪ | ♪ 在这古老的世上 孤身一人 ♪ |
[04:31] | ♪ well, after life is over ♪ | ♪ 人生结束之后 ♪ |
[04:35] | ♪ the afterlife goes on ♪ | ♪ 来世又将继续 ♪ |
[04:39] | ♪ well, after life is over ♪ | ♪ 人生结束之后 ♪ |
[04:43] | ♪ the afterlife goes on ♪ | ♪ 来世又将继续 ♪ |
[05:04] | Should we bring him in one of these days? | 我们这几天应该把他抓起来吗 |
[05:08] | I mean… | 况且 |
[05:10] | He fired a weapon at police officers. | 他都对警察开枪了 |
[05:15] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[05:17] | I doubt he even stole that chicken. | 我都怀疑他是不是真的偷了鸡 |
[05:22] | Farmer Miller is such an asshole. | 农民米勒真是个坏蛋 |
[05:27] | I’ve known Bob since junior high. | 我从高中时就认识鲍勃了 |
[05:30] | Oh, wow. That must have been, like, 50 years ago. | 哇 那得差不多50年之前了吧 |
[05:35] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 |
[05:38] | You know, Bob’s been out there for years, | 你知道吗 鲍勃在那儿待了很多年了 |
[05:40] | eating squirrels and bugs, | 只吃松鼠和虫子 |
[05:42] | and he never hurt anyone that I ever heard of. | 我从来没听说他伤害过谁 |
[05:46] | Well, he is kind of unusual. | 好吧 但他有点不同寻常 |
[05:52] | Is it already 20 after 8:00 | 都已经八点二十了 |
[05:56] | shouldn’t it be getting dark by now? | 天不应该已经黑了吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah, this daylight savings thing is all out of whack lately. | 夏令时也真让人难搞 |
[06:04] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[06:08] | My watch stopped. | 我的表停了 |
[06:11] | Or is broken or something. | 不知道是坏了还是怎么 |
[06:15] | Yeah, something weird’s going on. | 真的 有点不太对劲 |
[06:18] | Yeah. Weird. | 是啊 奇怪 |
[06:26] | Yeah, this isn’t gonna end well, Cliff. | 嗯 恐怕会有坏事发生 克里夫 |
[06:54] | The ant colonies. | 蚁巢都隆起来了 |
[06:57] | All jacked up like it was the end of the world. | 像是世界末日要来了 |
[07:16] | Hey, Ronnie, you want to swing by the diner, | 罗尼 你想顺便去餐厅 |
[07:18] | get some doughnuts, coffee? | 搞点甜点咖啡什么的吗 |
[07:22] | Um… no, thanks. | 不 还是算了 |
[07:25] | It seems late for coffee and doughnuts. | 现在吃有点晚了 |
[07:28] | I guess so. | 也是 |
[07:30] | This is home base. Are you guys reading me? Over. | 这里是基地 你们能听到我吗 结束 |
[07:36] | – Hey, Mindy. – You guys okay out there? | -嘿 明蒂 -你们那边还好吗 |
[07:38] | Yeah, we’re just, uh, | 挺好 我们准备 |
[07:40] | cruising a bit before we swing on back. | 巡逻一下就回去 |
[07:43] | Uh, you need anything? | 你需要点什么吗 |
[07:45] | We could, uh, run by the diner, | 我们可以顺路去趟餐厅 |
[07:47] | pick you up some coffee and doughnuts. | 给你带点咖啡和甜点 |
[07:50] | Negative. Thanks. | 不要 谢谢 |
[07:52] | There is something strange going on, though. | 不过有点奇怪 |
[07:54] | Have you guys, by any chance, noticed that the… | 你们有没有注意到 |
[07:56] | And the daylight and the… | 还有阳光和 |
[07:58] | I think the news report… | 我觉得新闻报道 |
[08:02] | Hello, hello? | 在吗 在吗 |
[08:04] | Shit. We lost her. | 妈的 联系不上她了 |
[08:06] | Use your cell. | 用你手机 |
[08:17] | That’s funny. | 有意思了 |
[08:19] | It’s completely dead. | 它完全死机了 |
[08:22] | And it was fully charged. | 但它刚刚还满电 |
[08:26] | Hey, Cliff, | 嘿 克里夫 |
[08:26] | should we listen to the civilian radio? | 我们还是听一下广播吧 |
[08:28] | Sure. Go ahead. | 行 听吧 |
[08:36] | ♪ oh, the dead don’t die ♪ | ♪ 哦 丧尸未逝 ♪ |
[08:40] | ♪ any more than you or I… ♪ | ♪ 甚于你我 ♪ |
[08:42] | wow, that sounds so familiar. | 哇 这听起来好耳熟啊 |
[08:44] | ♪ they’re just ghosts inside a dream… ♪ | ♪ 他们只是梦中的鬼魂 ♪ |
[08:48] | what is that song, Ronnie? | 罗尼 这是什么歌 |
[08:51] | It’s “the dead don’t die.” | 这是”丧尸未逝” |
[08:53] | By Sturgill Simpson. | 斯特吉尔·辛普森唱的 |
[08:56] | Sturgill Simpson? | 斯特吉尔·辛普森吗 |
[09:01] | Why does it sound so familiar? | 怎么这么耳熟 |
[09:03] | Well, ’cause it’s the theme song. | 嗯 因为这是这个电影的主题曲啊 |
[09:06] | – The theme song? – Yeah. | -主题曲啊 -是的 |
[09:08] | ♪ there’s a cup of coffee waiting ♪ | ♪ 有一杯咖啡 ♪ |
[09:11] | ♪ on every comer ♪ | ♪ 等待在每个角落 ♪ |
[09:16] | ♪ someday we’re gonna wake up ♪ | ♪ 有一天我们会醒来 ♪ |
[09:20] | ♪ and find the corners gone ♪ | ♪ 发现那角落已不在 ♪ |
[09:24] | ♪ but the dead will still be walking round ♪ | ♪ 但丧尸依然徘徊 ♪ |
[09:29] | ♪ in this old world alone ♪ | ♪ 在这古老的世上 孤身一人 ♪ |
[09:30] | 欢迎来到森特维尔 “一个顶好的地方” 人口 738 | |
[09:32] | ♪ well, after life is over ♪ | ♪ 此生结束之后 ♪ |
[09:36] | ♪ the afterlife goes on ♪ | ♪ 来世又将继续 ♪ |
[09:37] | 此生之后殡仪馆 主街993号 | |
[09:48] | ♪ there’ll be old friends walking round ♪ | ♪ 会有老友徘徊 ♪ |
[09:53] | ♪ in a somewhat familiar town ♪ | ♪ 在某个熟悉的小镇 ♪ |
[09:56] | ♪ that you saw once when you looked up from the phone ♪ | ♪ 你在手机上偶然瞥见 ♪ |
[10:05] | ♪ nobody bothers saying hi ♪ | ♪ 没有人想着打招呼 ♪ |
[10:09] | ♪ and you can save all your goodbyes ♪ | ♪ 那么再见亦可免去了 ♪ |
[10:13] | ♪ stop trying to pretend ♪ | ♪ 无需再假装 ♪ |
[10:17] | ♪ that we’re all not at home… ♪ | ♪ 我们都是异乡人 ♪ |
[10:20] | how much longer until my takeout’s ready, Fern? | 我的外卖还要多久啊 费恩 |
[10:22] | Be out shortly, Frank. Just heating it up for you. | 马上了 弗兰克 正帮你加热呢 |
[10:26] | Would you mind turning off that goddamn music? | 你能关掉那该死的音乐吗 |
[10:30] | Fucking Sturgill Simpson. | 傻逼斯特吉尔·辛普森 |
[10:32] | Sure thing. | 当然可以 |
[10:38] | So, Frank, what makes you so sure | 弗兰克 你是怎么确定 |
[10:41] | it’s hermit Bob who stole your chicken? | 是隐士鲍勃偷了你的鸡 |
[10:45] | Well, who the hell else could it be? | 还他妈能是谁 |
[10:48] | That goddamn hairy lunatic, | 那个长毛疯子 |
[10:50] | living out there all these years like a caveman. | 像山顶洞人一样在那住了几年了 |
[10:53] | Like some kind of ghost. | 跟鬼似的 |
[10:55] | Might as well be amish. | 不如入了阿米什教 |
[10:58] | Maybe it was a… a fox, Frank. | 也可能只是 一只狐狸 弗兰克 |
[11:01] | Um, I don’t think Bob ever hurt anybody. | 我不觉得鲍勃会伤害别人 |
[11:04] | Yeah, well, tell that to my fucking chickens. | 那你去跟我那些该死的鸡说吧 |
[11:07] | Fox, my ass. | 狐尼玛的狸 |
[11:10] | Here you go, Frank. | 给你 弗兰克 |
[11:12] | Want me to put that in a to-go cup for you? | 你要我把它倒进纸杯里吗 |
[11:16] | Nah, I can’t drink any more of that stuff. | 不了 我喝不下那东西了 |
[11:19] | It’s too damn black for me. | 太他妈黑了 |
[11:26] | I meant it’s too strong. | 我是说它太冲了 |
[11:35] | Take care, frank. | 保重 弗兰克 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:39] | This special report: | 特别报道 |
[11:41] | These activities could possibly be affecting | 这些活动有可能影响 |
[11:44] | the earth’s rotation on its axis. | 地球在其轨道上的运转 |
[11:46] | Scientists say even the slightest change in this balance | 科学家说即使是极小的改变 |
[11:49] | may already be causing a dramatic change | 也可能已经对我们的日常光照时间 |
[11:51] | in our usual hours of daylight. | 产生了极大的影响 |
[11:54] | Meanwhile, government officials, | 与此同时 政府官员 |
[11:56] | as well as the heads of the energy companies involved, | 和相关能源公司领导们称 |
[11:59] | say the recent extensive polar fracking | 最近的大规模的裂冰采油 |
[12:01] | has had no discernible consequences whatsoever. | 并没有在可观测范围内造成什么影响 |
[12:05] | Here’s what the energy secretary had to say | 以下是能源部长 |
[12:07] | in this evening’s press conference. | 在当晚的新闻发布会上的发言 |
[12:09] | Listen, these alarmists are dangerous liars. | 听着 那些危言耸听者都是危险的骗子 |
[12:13] | Let’s not believe something | 大家不要听某些 |
[12:15] | just because one so-called scientist says it’s true. | 所谓的科学家的话就相信了 |
[12:18] | Polar fracking has created fantastic jobs, | 裂冰采油为国家创造了绝妙的工作机会 |
[12:21] | big profits and energy for our great country. | 巨大的盈利和能源 |
[12:24] | Let’s not forget our priori… | 我们不要忘记我们首要的 |
[12:27] | What you think, Fern? | 你觉得呢 费恩 |
[12:29] | I don’t know, Hank. | 我不知道 汉克 |
[12:31] | Shouldn’t it be getting dark out? | 现在不应该已经天黑了吗 |
[12:42] | So, you can see from this diagram | 从这张图你可以看到 |
[12:44] | that if the earth is pulled even slightly off its axis, | 如果地球只是被轻微的拉离它的轨道 |
[12:48] | the repercussions could be extreme. | 其后果也将是巨大的 |
[12:51] | Coming up in the next segment… | 下一部分将 |
[12:53] | Holy shit, man, this is crazy. | 他妈的 这太疯狂了 |
[12:56] | A change in the earth’s rotation or its spin rate? | 地球公转规律和自转速率的改变吗 |
[12:59] | That’d be catastrophic, for sure. | 这绝对会是灾难性的 |
[13:01] | All the cycles of the biosphere would be affected. | 整个生物圈的循环都会被改变 |
[13:04] | The natural cycles of sunlight would be disrupted, | 日照的自然规律会被打乱 |
[13:06] | plants wouldn’t grow, wind patterns would change, | 植物不再生长 风的模式会改变 |
[13:09] | and tectonic activity… | 而地壳活动也 |
[13:11] | Forget about it. | 别想了 |
[13:13] | The polar caps shifting would mean… | 极地冰冠的上移意味着 |
[13:17] | I don’t want to say. | 我不想说了 |
[13:19] | Total planetary destruction. | 整个地球的毁灭 |
[13:22] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[13:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:32] | Okay, time’s up, girls. Way up. | 好了 时间到了女孩儿们 起来吧 |
[13:36] | Well, if it isn’t Geronimo on the girls’ floor again. | 好吧 杰罗尼莫又在女生区了 |
[13:40] | Do you want to be a girl, Geronimo? | 你想做个女生吗 杰罗尼莫 |
[13:42] | No. | 不 |
[13:43] | Well, then get back to the boys’ section. Now. | 好吧 那现在就回到男生区去 |
[13:47] | Dennis. | 丹尼斯 |
[13:50] | Can you please escort Geronimo back to the boys’ section? | 你可以护送杰罗尼莫回到男生区吗 |
[13:54] | I’ll deal with these girls. | 我来管这些女生 |
[13:55] | Let’s go, Geronimo. You know the drill. | 走吧 杰罗尼莫 你知道程序的 |
[13:58] | Let’s go, you clowns. It’s bedtime for bozos. | 走吧 小傻蛋们该睡觉了 |
[14:02] | You two ladies, too. Let’s go. | 你们两位女士也是 走吧 |
[14:07] | Secretary of energy pillerton, however, | 能源部长皮勒敦 |
[14:10] | fully refutes these speculations, insisting… | 则完全反对这些推测 并坚称 |
[14:17] | See you, Bobby. | 再见 鲍比 |
[14:19] | – Excellent. – You got it? Need a bag? | -太棒了 -你能拿吗 要个袋子吗 |
[14:21] | – No, thanks. – All right. | -不了谢谢 -好吧 |
[14:22] | – Bye, Bobby. – See you guys. | -拜 鲍比 -再见 |
[14:24] | Wow, it’s still so light out. | 哇 外面还这么亮呢 |
[14:26] | Okay. So… | 好了 那么 |
[14:45] | – Bilbo Baggins. – Hey, Dean. | -比尔博·巴金斯 -嘿 迪恩 |
[14:47] | – What’s up, buddy? – How’s things? | -怎么样朋友 -最近如何 |
[14:49] | After-hours delivery, wu-ps. Check this out. | 非工作时间投递 看看这个 |
[14:54] | Got some weird news of the world. | 世界各地都有奇怪的新闻 |
[14:56] | The earth off its axis. | 地球偏离轨道 |
[15:00] | That’s bad news. | 真是个坏消息 |
[15:07] | This is for you right here, for your collection. | 这是给你的 给你搜集 |
[15:11] | Oh, man. Starlog. | 天啊伙计 这是”星志” |
[15:13] | Eerie. | 绝了 |
[15:15] | Creepy, number 61. | 天了噜 第61号 |
[15:18] | April 1974. | 1974年4月刊 |
[15:21] | That’s matherfucking rare. Before you were born. I said. | 真他妈少见 我敢说比你的年纪还大 |
[15:25] | Oh, man. Here, let me give you some money. | 伙计 我得给你一些报酬 |
[15:27] | No, that’s on me. | 不用 我送给你的 |
[15:29] | – Add it to your collection. – Thanks, man. | -加到你的收藏里吧 -谢谢 伙计 |
[15:31] | Just give me your herbie hancock right here, | 就在这里签收确认 |
[15:34] | and I’ll be on my way. | 我就继续上路了 |
[15:37] | They need to fix the ac. | 他们应该修复供电 |
[15:38] | You know, it’s kind of hot in this motherfucker, huh? | 你知道 这个屋里有点热 |
[15:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:43] | Okay-dokay. | 好的 交付完成 |
[15:45] | All right, see you next week, Frodo. | 好吧 下周见 弗罗多 |
[15:51] | Hey, Dean. | 对了 迪恩 |
[15:52] | I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind just, uh, | 我一直犹豫你会不会介意 |
[15:55] | dropping a little wisdom until the next delivery. | 在下次送件时来分享一下你的看法 |
[16:02] | The world is perfect. | 世界一切安好 |
[16:07] | Appreciate the details. | 享受每一刻 |
[16:18] | “The world is perfect. | 世界一切安好 |
[16:20] | Appreciate the details.” | 享受每一刻 |
[16:29] | You guys shouldn’t be here. | 你们这些家伙不应该出现在这儿 |
[16:35] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[16:49] | Tasty porcinis. | 美味的牛肝菌 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:04] | 免费有线电视 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h有空位 | |
[17:14] | Kitty! | 猫咪 |
[17:15] | Good evening. This is Posie Juarez. | 晚上好 我是波兹·华雷斯 |
[17:18] | We interrupt this program for | 我们中断目前的播出 |
[17:20] | a Centerville 7 news special report. | 插播一条森特维尔新闻7台特别报道 |
[17:23] | People are saying their pets have either just disappeared | 人们都在讨论他们的宠物要么莫名消失 |
[17:26] | or are acting unusually skittish and aggressive. | 要么一反常态地变得善变且好斗 |
[17:30] | Here’s a report from Harrisville. | 来看一条来自哈里斯维尔的报道 |
[17:32] | Look at this. | 看看这些伤痕 |
[17:35] | I mean I just couldn’t find my cat. | 而且我怎么都找不到我的猫了 |
[17:39] | Rainbow | 它叫小彩虹 |
[17:40] | And when i finally did find her, she was under the house. | 我最后终于找到它的时候它在房子下面 |
[17:44] | She’s never done that before. | 她以前从没这么干过 |
[17:46] | She’s unusally like that. | 她平时不是这样的 |
[17:48] | She’s very gentle and… | 她非常温顺并且 |
[17:51] | That’s so strange. Where are you guys? | 奇了怪了 你们跑哪儿去了 |
[17:54] | And she had this wild look in her eye. | 她眼里散发着野性 |
[17:58] | And when I finally tried to pull her out, | 当然最终试图把她拽出来的时候 |
[18:00] | she scratched me all to shreds, like a wild animal. | 她拼了命地挠我 就像一只野猫一样 |
[18:05] | That’s so creepy. I knew… | 邪了门了 我了解 |
[18:08] | We’re back? | 切回来了吗 |
[18:10] | Hello. | 各位好 |
[18:11] | Wow, that is strange, and it seems to be happening all over. | 真奇怪 而且似乎到处都在发生这样的事 |
[18:15] | We’ll have more reports at 11:00. | 我们在11点时将会有更多报道 |
[18:17] | Bye for now, this is posie juarez for Centerville 7 news. | 我是森特维尔新闻7台的波兹·华雷斯 |
[18:21] | Stay safe… | 各位保重 |
[18:22] | And keep your eyes open. | 提高警惕 |
[18:24] | Rumsfeld. | 拉姆斯菲尔德 |
[18:28] | Rumsfeld. Here, boy. | 拉姆斯菲尔德 过来小伙子 |
[18:31] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底跑哪儿去了 |
[18:39] | Goddamn dog. | 该死的狗 |
[18:42] | Rumsfeld? You out here? | 拉姆斯菲尔德 你在外面吗 |
[18:48] | Rumsfeld, what you doing over there? Get your ass inside. | 拉姆斯菲尔德 你干什么呢 快进来 |
[18:54] | Come on, stupid. | 过来 傻狗 |
[18:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[19:05] | Goddamn it. | 去死吧 |
[19:10] | Holy shit. | 卧槽 |
[19:12] | Who stole my fucking cows? | 谁他妈的偷了我的牛 |
[19:19] | Where the hell are my chickens? | 我的鸡都哪儿去了 |
[19:28] | Frank’s cows. | 弗兰克的牛 |
[19:31] | Into the woods, ladies. | 进树林吧 姑娘们 |
[19:35] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的地盘 |
[19:46] | Damn it, Mallory. | 该死 马洛里 |
[19:48] | Even dead, you reek of chardonnay. | 就算死了你还是一身葡萄酒味 |
[19:55] | Cheap chardonnay. | 廉价的葡萄酒 |
[20:00] | – How’s she looking? – Well, she’s not getting any older. | -她看上去怎样 -至少她不会变老了 |
[20:07] | Wow. The diner sure makes the world’s best coffee, doesn’t it? | 这个餐馆的咖啡世界第一 是吧 |
[20:12] | Yeah, but how can you drink it so late? | 没错 但你要在这么晚的时候喝咖啡吗 |
[20:14] | – Won’t it keep you up? – No, I sleep like a baby. | -你不会失眠吗 -不会 我睡得可死了 |
[20:18] | Except maybe when I know there’s a corpse waiting for me at work. | 除非我在工作时知道有一具死尸要处理 |
[20:21] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[20:23] | Cliff, is the coroner from latrobe gonna pick her up tomorrow? | 克里夫 拉特罗布的验尸官明天带走她吗 |
[20:26] | It’s getting a little creepy being here alone | 在这里与正在腐烂的马洛里独处 |
[20:28] | with Mallory decomposing in there. | 有点诡异 |
[20:31] | Yeah, they’re supposed to come pick her up tomorrow morning. | 对的 他们应该是明早来带走她 |
[20:34] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[20:35] | I don’t know why she can’t be over at the funeral home. | 我不明白为什么不把她送去殡仪馆 |
[20:38] | ‘Cause she’s going to Potter’s field in latrobe. | 因为她要去拉特罗布的波特那里 |
[20:42] | And ’cause our new, unusual undertaker, | 因为我们那位新来的怪异殡仪服务员 |
[20:45] | Ms. Winston, has got those two golfers | 温斯顿小姐手上有那两个高尔夫球手 |
[20:49] | that were struck by lightning… The logans. | 被闪电击中那两位 叫罗根的 |
[21:02] | Thanks, Ronnie. It’s not really necessary, but… | 谢谢 罗尼 你不用这么做 但 |
[21:04] | Can I, uh, drive you home, Mindy? | 我开车送你回家吧 明蒂 |
[21:07] | Also not necessary, Ronnie. You know I have my car here. | 你也不用 罗尼 你知道我有车 |
[21:10] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:11] | – How is the prius running? – Fine. | -你的普锐斯车况怎样 -还不错 |
[21:15] | Can you even fit two people in that little smart car of yours? | 你的小车里能再载2个人吗 |
[21:17] | Well, yeah. Holds two nicely. | 当然没问题 小事一桩 |
[21:21] | This daylight thing is bothering me. | 这个天光大亮的还真是烦 |
[21:24] | It’s strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[21:26] | Well, what can I say? The world is kind of strange lately. | 我还能说什么呢 世界最近有点问题 |
[21:29] | Yeah, it sure is. | 是的 肯定有问题 |
[21:32] | If you ask me, this whole thing is gonna end badly. | 照我看 肯定不是什么好事 |
[21:36] | So, what exactly do you mean, Ronnie? | 你说的具体是什么意思呢 罗尼 |
[21:40] | Oh, uh, don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[21:43] | Just a feeling, I guess. Strong feeling. | 就是一种感觉 我猜 强烈的预感 |
[21:46] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[21:48] | You okay doing the whole night shift alone, Cliff? | 整个夜班你一个人行吗 克里夫 |
[21:51] | Yeah, I can take a nap. | 可以 我可以先打个盹 |
[21:53] | I mean, I can just lie down in that other cell | 我是说我可以在老马洛里 |
[21:57] | next to old Mallory. | 隔壁的牢里里躺一会 |
[21:59] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[22:00] | Next to her… her dead body? | 在她 她的尸体旁边吗 |
[22:05] | Might bring back some old memories. | 或许会唤醒一些尘封回忆 |
[22:10] | See you guys tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[22:12] | – See you, cliff. – Yeah, see you tomorrow, chief. | -再见 克里夫 -好 明天见警长 |
[22:20] | “This is all gonna end badly.” | 肯定不是什么好事 |
[22:25] | What does that mean? | 什么意思呢 |
[22:29] | I knew Mallory o’brien since I was a kid. | 我从小就认识马洛里·欧布里恩 |
[22:32] | And believe it or not, she was a pretty young thing, too. | 不管你信不信 她那时也是个漂亮尤物 |
[22:36] | Please. | 饶了我吧 |
[22:39] | Sorry, but good riddance to that drunken old goat. | 抱歉 不过对那个老酒鬼是个好的解脱 |
[22:43] | Well, I… I don’t know, fern. | 这我倒说不准 费恩 |
[22:46] | Jeez, I got to get up out of here. | 天啊 我应该走了 |
[22:49] | I got to, uh, get to the hardware store early tomorrow morning. | 我应该 明天早一点到五金商店 |
[22:54] | I’m looking forward to seeing you ladies tomorrow. | 我期待明天能再与两位女士碰面 |
[22:56] | Take care, Hank. Good night, Hank. Sweet dreams. | -保重 汉克 -晚安 汉克 好梦 |
[23:01] | Hank is such a gentleman. | 汉克真是太绅士了 |
[23:03] | Sure is. | 确实如此 |
[23:05] | Well, I better get started cleaning here. | 好吧 我最好开始收拾了 |
[23:09] | Listen, Lily. I’ve been dying to ask you | 听着 莉莉 我一直都很想问你 |
[23:12] | about that new foreign woman | 关于那个新来的外国女人的情况 |
[23:13] | that took over the funeral home. What’s her name? | 就那个接手殡仪馆的 她叫什么来着 |
[23:17] | Her name is Zelda Winston. And she’s strange, for sure. | 泽尔达·温斯顿 而且她很奇怪 真的 |
[23:20] | And she’s got these, like, really weird eyes, | 她有一双非常怪异的眼睛 |
[23:22] | like she’s, like, looking right through you. | 好像能看穿你似的 |
[23:25] | She pays me really well, though. | 但是她付我的钱倒是不少 |
[23:27] | Zelda. What kind of name is that? | 泽尔达 这什么名字 |
[23:30] | I don’t know. She’s probably, like, | 我不知道 她大概是 |
[23:32] | Irish or Scottish or whatever. | 爱尔兰或者苏格兰人什么的 |
[23:34] | And she talks really funny, though, | 而且她说话也很搞笑 |
[23:35] | so I don’t always get it right. | 我有时都听不太懂 |
[23:36] | But I like the name Zelda. | 但是我喜欢泽尔达这个名字 |
[23:39] | It reminds me of, um, Zelda Fitzgerald. | 它让我想到泽尔达·菲茨杰拉德 |
[23:44] | Who’s that? | 她是谁 |
[23:46] | That’s great gatsby’s wife. | 那个了不起的盖茨比的太太 |
[23:49] | And who’s that? | 他又是谁 |
[23:50] | That’s the really rich guy from the 1920s. | 一个20年代的富翁 |
[23:54] | The Robert redford guy. | 捧红了罗伯特·雷德福的那个人 |
[23:57] | Well, anyway, so what’s it like over there | 好吧 不过自从她接手后 |
[23:59] | in those secret rooms since she took over? | 那些神秘的屋子变成什么样子了 |
[24:01] | Well, there’s these, like, really creepy back rooms, | 那边确实有一些诡异的密室 |
[24:05] | you know, where they, like, keep all the stiffs. | 你也知道 他们在那边保存尸体 |
[24:07] | And then next to that, there’s this big golden Buddha. | 在隔壁有一尊巨大的金佛 |
[24:11] | – A what, now? – There’s a big, shiny, golden Buddha. | -一个啥 -一个又大又闪的金佛 |
[24:15] | And then there’s these, like, | 那里还有稀奇古怪的什么 |
[24:17] | old-looking samurai swords on a rack. | 一个架子上有一些古旧的日本武士刀 |
[24:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:05] | Amituofo. | 阿弥陀佛 |
[26:18] | Well, that’s peculiar. | 奇怪了 |
[26:33] | Now, stay put, will you? | 待着别动 可以吗 |
[27:22] | What is it, Liv? | 怎么了 丽芙 |
[27:26] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[27:28] | Yeah. I guess so. | 是的 应该吧 |
[27:32] | I just got this creepy feeling. | 我只是有一种不祥的感觉 |
[27:36] | You were probably just having a bad dream. | 你可能只是在做噩梦 |
[27:39] | Yeah, guess so. | 希望如此 |
[27:41] | A bad dream. | 一个噩梦 |
[27:44] | It’s okay. Just go back to sleep. | 没事了 继续睡吧 |
[27:48] | Thanks, stell. | 谢谢 斯泰尔 |
[28:15] | Hmm. Toxic lunar vibrations. | 带来厄运的月亮波动 |
[29:23] | All right, honey, I’m done. | 好了 亲爱的 我下班了 |
[29:26] | I’m leaving your money here. | 我把你的钱放在这儿了 |
[29:30] | I’m out of here, lil. | 我走了 莉儿 |
[29:32] | Okay, fern. See you tomorrow. | 好的 费恩 明天见 |
[29:33] | Not if I see you first. | 说不定我先来呢 |
[29:35] | Very funny. | 笑死我了 |
[29:37] | Excuse me, we’re closed. | 对不起 我们已经打烊了 |
[29:39] | What… what happened to you? | 怎么了 你怎么了 |
[29:41] | Lily Aah! Lily! | |
[29:48] | Oh, get the fuck away from me, | 离我远点儿你 |
[29:51] | you little motherfucker! Oh, I’ll fucking kill you! | 你这个混蛋 我要杀了你 |
[29:53] | I’ll shove this mop up your fucking ass, motherfucker! | 我要用这个拖把打爆你的屁股 混蛋 |
[29:57] | Get the fuck away from me! | 他妈的离我远一点 |
[30:31] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[30:48] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[31:36] | 森特维尔警察局 中央大街1053 | |
[31:36] | 森特维尔 警署 | |
[31:36] | 森特维尔 警署 | |
[31:40] | 森特维尔 警署 | |
[32:03] | Centerville police department. This is chief robertson. | 森特维尔警署 我是警长罗伯森 |
[32:07] | Hi, Hank. What’s up? | 汉克 什么情况 |
[32:10] | Is it really 6:30? | 现在确实已经6:30了吗 |
[32:17] | What? | 什么 |
[32:21] | At the diner? | 在餐厅吗 |
[32:42] | Uh, like I said on the phone, cliff, | 就像我在电话里说的 克里夫 |
[32:45] | often, fern gets here early, | 费恩通常很早就会到 |
[32:48] | and so I thought I might get some coffee to go. | 所以我想我可以先来喝点咖啡 |
[32:50] | And… and then this. | 然后 然后就是这样 |
[32:53] | Oh, my god. I saw them. | 天啊 我看到她们了 |
[32:57] | Fern and Lily. | 费恩和莉莉 |
[33:06] | Oh, man. | 老天啊 |
[33:35] | Uh, what the hell was it? | 他妈的是谁干的 |
[33:38] | A wild animal? Uh, several wild animals? | 一只野生动物 还是好几只 |
[33:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:44] | But whatever it was, it even smashed the coffeepots. | 但无论是什么 它还打碎了咖啡壶 |
[34:22] | Oh, yuck. | 妈耶 |
[34:37] | Jesus Christ, cliff. | 上帝啊 克里夫 |
[34:42] | What the heck was it, a wild animal? | 他妈的是谁干的 一只野生动物 |
[34:45] | Several wild animals? | 还是好几只 |
[34:47] | That’s exactly what I said. | 我刚说了一模一样的话 |
[35:08] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 伙计们 |
[35:10] | Wow. Fern’s really done wonders with these flower beds. | 费恩确实把花坛打理得很好 |
[35:14] | Really perks up the place, huh? | 真让这个地方增色不少 对吧 |
[35:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:22] | – What happened? – God, mindy. | -发生了什么 -天啊 明蒂 |
[35:25] | I don’t think you want to see this. | 我觉得你不会想看到这个 |
[35:52] | Uh, no, no, I didn’t need to see that. | 不 不 我不需要看 |
[35:59] | Was it a wild animal? | 是一只野生动物吗 |
[36:01] | Or several wild animals? | 还是好几只 |
[36:05] | Cliff, is that really fern and Lily in there? | 克里夫 里面真的是费恩和莉莉吗 |
[36:08] | Uh, no. | 不算是吧 |
[36:11] | That was fern and Lily, but now… | 之前算是费恩和莉莉 但现在 |
[36:22] | Do you need me here? | 你需要我在这里吗 |
[36:24] | Maybe you could help out with crowd control. | 要不你帮忙控制一下围观群众 |
[36:30] | Okay, folks, can you move it along now, please? | 好了 伙计们 现在请你们离开 |
[36:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:34] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[36:49] | God, Ronnie. This is really awful. | 天啊 罗尼 这真太可怕了 |
[36:53] | Maybe the worst thing I’ve ever seen. | 可能是我见过最可怕的事 |
[36:55] | Yeah. Sure is. | 对 肯定是 |
[37:02] | I… I got to go. | 我 我得走了 |
[37:21] | So, what are you thinking? | 所以 你怎么认为 |
[37:26] | You… you really want to know? | 你 你真想知道吗 |
[37:31] | I’m thinking zombies. | 我认为是僵尸 |
[37:34] | What? | 什么 |
[37:35] | You know, zombies. | 就是 僵尸 |
[37:37] | Ghouls. The undead. | 食尸鬼 不死之人 |
[37:43] | Are you… | 你是 |
[37:45] | You’re trying to tell me… | 你是在告诉我 |
[37:50] | You’re thinking zombies did this? | 你认为这是僵尸干的吗 |
[37:53] | Yep. | 对 |
[38:18] | Hey, Jack, will you check your phone | 对了杰克 你能看一下手机 |
[38:20] | and see where we are exactly? | 看我们到底到哪里了吗 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:28] | Oh, man. I’m not getting any reception out here. | 这里一点信号都没有 |
[38:34] | Jeez, I don’t even know if my phone’s working, | 天啊 我总是觉得我手机不能用了 |
[38:36] | for some reason. | 莫名其妙 |
[38:40] | Let me try the radio. | 让我打开电台试试 |
[38:47] | Oh, wow, it’s working again, so… | 电台又能用了 所以 |
[38:48] | They’re absolutely wrong. | 他们完全错了 |
[38:50] | We know very well that polar fracking | 众所周知 裂冰采油 |
[38:52] | has been great for this country. | 一直对我国非常有利 |
[38:54] | In my opinion, these naysayers should just move to somewhere else | 我认为 这些反对者应该搬到别国去 |
[38:57] | – where they don’t have to… – I’m not listening to this. | -在那里他们不必 -我不听这个 |
[39:03] | ♪ and the streets look so empty ♪ | ♪ 清晨的街道 ♪ |
[39:06] | ♪ in the morning ♪ | ♪ 空荡荡 ♪ |
[39:09] | “the dead don’t die.” I love this song. | “丧尸未逝” 我喜欢这首歌 |
[39:11] | ♪ there’ll be no one out at night ♪ | ♪ 夜晚外面不见人 ♪ |
[39:15] | ♪ for the lights to shine down on ♪ | ♪ 因为没有光 ♪ |
[39:19] | ♪ but the dead will still be walking round ♪ | ♪ 但逝者依然一个人 ♪ |
[39:23] | ♪ in this old world alone ♪ | ♪ 在这世上到处逛 ♪ |
[39:27] | ♪ well, after life is over ♪ | ♪ 此生结束后 ♪ |
[39:31] | ♪ the afterlife goes on ♪ | ♪ 来世就接上 ♪ |
[39:35] | ♪ hearts break ♪ | ♪ 心碎因为爱的人 ♪ |
[39:37] | ♪ when loved ones journey on ♪ | ♪ 要去另一个世上 ♪ |
[39:41] | ♪ at the thought ♪ | ♪ 一想到 ♪ |
[39:43] | ♪ that they’re now forever gone ♪ | ♪ 永远的离别 ♪ |
[39:47] | ♪ so we tell ourselves ♪ | ♪ 我们告诉自己说 ♪ |
[39:49] | ♪ they’re all still around us all the time ♪ | ♪ 他们永远在我们身旁 ♪ |
[39:53] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:55] | ♪ gone but not forgotten ♪ | ♪ 离开但未被忘记 ♪ |
[39:59] | ♪ just memories left behind ♪ | ♪ 此处只剩下追忆 ♪ |
[40:10] | Oh, shit, you guys. We have to stop and get gas. | 该死 伙计们 我们得停下加油 |
[40:18] | Look. Gas sign right there. | 看 那里有加油标志 |
[40:20] | ♪ but the dead will still be walking round ♪ | ♪ 但逝者依然一个人 ♪ |
[40:23] | ♪ in this old world alone… ♪ | ♪ 在这世上到处逛 ♪ |
[40:27] | okay, cool. Come back soon, okay? | 好吧 有空就来 好吗 |
[40:30] | See you, Bobby. | 再见 鲍比 |
[40:31] | – Stay sick, guys. – Turn blue, Bobby. | -保持优秀 -别那么激动 鲍比 |
[40:36] | Hey, kids, how’s it going? | 孩子们 你们好啊 |
[40:38] | Eat me. | 滚 |
[40:53] | Whoa, this place is a trip. | 这地方有年头了 |
[40:56] | Sure is. | 没错 |
[40:59] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[41:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[41:03] | Nice shirt. | 你T恤挺好看 |
[41:04] | – Nosferatu. – Yeah. | -诺斯费拉图 -对 |
[41:07] | It’s really cool. | 非常酷 |
[41:09] | Thanks. I make ’em. | 谢谢 我自己做的 |
[41:12] | How about that? Earth off its axis. | 什么啊这是 地球自转轴偏移 |
[41:15] | – End of the world. – Mm. | -世界末日 -是嘛 |
[41:20] | Flesh-eating zombies. | 食人僵尸 |
[41:22] | You get a lot of zombies around here? | 你这附近有很多僵尸吗 |
[41:24] | That depends, I guess. | 我觉得 这要看情况 |
[41:28] | Uh, so… so, about the gas. You want to pay cash or credit? | 所以 你们的油钱是付现金还是刷卡 |
[41:35] | Here you go, Frodo. | 给你 弗罗多 |
[41:38] | Cool. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[41:40] | Uh, did you, uh… | 你刚刚 |
[41:45] | Did you just call me Frodo? | 你刚叫我弗罗多吗 |
[41:47] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[41:48] | Hey, is there a motel in town? | 镇上有汽车旅馆吗 |
[41:50] | Yeah, there is one just down the… Ooh. | 有 有一个就在 |
[41:53] | Oh, that’s a really good cd. | 这张CD很不错 |
[41:55] | Sturgill Simpson, “the dead don’t die.” | 斯特吉尔·辛普森的《丧尸未逝》 |
[41:57] | Yeah, I know. I love this song. | 对 我知道 我喜欢这首歌 |
[41:59] | Is it nice? | 很好吗 |
[42:02] | – What? – The motel. | -什么 -汽车旅馆 |
[42:04] | Oh, yeah. It’s, uh… it’s kind of cool. | 是的 它 条件还不错 |
[42:06] | It’s one of those old-school ones. | 是那类老式的汽车旅馆 |
[42:08] | Like in old-school horror movies, with, like… | 就像老式恐怖片里面那种 有着 |
[42:11] | Like in psycho with the separated bungalows? | 像《惊魂记》里的小平房吗 |
[42:14] | Uh, the bates motel in psycho | 《惊魂记》里的贝茨旅馆 |
[42:16] | was not separated into “little bungalows.” | 不是独立的”小平房” |
[42:22] | Ooh. All right. | 好吧 |
[42:25] | That’s 12 for the cd and two dollars for the soda. | CD十二美元 汽水两美元 |
[42:29] | Here you go. You can just keep the change. | 给你 不用找了 |
[42:31] | Oh, cool. | 谢谢 |
[42:41] | That’s a super cool ride, by the way. | 对了 车很酷 |
[42:44] | Very, uh, George romero. | 很有乔治·罗密欧的风格 |
[42:46] | Yeah, it’s a classic. | 对 这是经典款 |
[42:49] | Your film knowledge is impressive. What’s your name? | 你对电影可真了解 你叫什么名字 |
[42:52] | Bobby. Bobby Wiggins. | 我叫鲍比 鲍比·威金斯 |
[42:56] | What’s that? Bobby Baggins? | 什么 鲍比·巴金斯吗 |
[42:59] | No, wiggins. | 不 是威金斯 |
[43:01] | I’m Zoe. | 我叫佐伊 |
[43:03] | Thanks, Bobby. | 谢谢你 鲍比 |
[43:57] | Will the feds be brought in on this? | 联邦调查局会介入吗 |
[43:59] | It’s… it’s really weird. | 这 实在太奇怪了 |
[44:05] | I see. | 我明白 |
[44:07] | But miss o’brien… | 但是欧布里恩小姐 |
[44:09] | So she has to stay with us another night? | 她还要在我们这里再留一夜吗 |
[44:14] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[44:16] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[44:21] | Hello, Ms. Winston. | 你好 温斯顿太太 |
[44:23] | Hello, officer Minerva Morrison. | 你好 密涅瓦·莫里森警官 |
[44:25] | Do call me Zelda. | 请叫我泽尔达 |
[44:27] | Yeah, okay, sure. | 行 没问题 |
[44:30] | You’ve been informed of the tragedy? | 已经有人通知你那场惨案了吗 |
[44:31] | I have. Am I to understand that the remains will be brought | 是 是要将遗体送到 |
[44:35] | to the ever after funeral home for my preparations? | “此生之后”殡仪馆让我准备后事吗 |
[44:38] | Uh, no, that won’t be necessary. | 不了 不需要 |
[44:40] | The feds have already collected the remains. | 联邦调查局官员已来收尸 |
[44:42] | They’ve brought them out of the county. | 他们已经将遗体带离本县了 |
[44:44] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[44:54] | Is there anything else I can do? | 还有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[44:56] | Yes. I do have an unrelated question. | 有 我还有个不相关的问题 |
[44:59] | – Shoot. – “Shoot”? | -说吧[射击] -“射击” |
[45:02] | I mean ask me. | 我是说你问吧 |
[45:04] | Oh, yes. | 那好 |
[45:06] | Are you, by any chance, a couple? | 你们 是不是 一对 |
[45:08] | You and the physically attractive one? | 你和那个身材不错的警官 |
[45:11] | Um, you mean the younger one? | 你是说那位年轻的警官吗 |
[45:13] | Officer Peterson? | 皮特森警官吗 |
[45:15] | That’s the one I mean. Officer Ronald Peterson. | 我说的就是他 罗纳德·皮特森警官 |
[45:20] | Well, actually, no. | 其实不是 |
[45:23] | Why do you ask, Zelda? | 泽尔达 为什么这么问 |
[45:25] | Just accumulating local information. | 只是为了收集当地八卦 |
[45:29] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:41] | Dear Jesus. I mean, that’s absolutely horrible. | 老天啊 那也太恐怖了 |
[45:41] | 月光 汽车旅馆 | |
[45:45] | I mean, who or what is perpetrating these… these… | 是谁还是什么东西犯下了这种 这种 |
[45:49] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[45:51] | – What’s going on? – Hey. | -发生了什么事 -你好 |
[45:54] | Nice car. ’08 Pontiac lemans. | 好车 08款庞蒂克-勒芒跑车 |
[45:58] | Yeah. It’s a beauty, huh? | 是啊 很漂亮 对吧 |
[46:00] | It’s our friend’s totally rad ride. | 这辆车是我们朋友的 |
[46:02] | It’s a classic. | 是经典款 |
[46:05] | Have a good one. | 再见 |
[46:07] | – Later. – Guys, I’m so hungry. | -再见 -伙计们 我饿了 |
[46:09] | Same. Let’s eat. | 我也饿了 我们去吃饭吧 |
[46:11] | I’ll ask. Hey. | 我去问吧 你们好 |
[46:14] | – Nice car. – Thank you. | -车不错 -谢谢 |
[46:16] | Uh, do you guys know if there’s a diner or restaurant nearby? | 请问附近有小餐馆或饭店吗 |
[46:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:20] | The only diner in town is closed, indefinitely. | 镇上唯一的餐馆 无限期关门了 |
[46:25] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 太不走运了 |
[46:26] | Uh, but we, uh, have several vending machines | 但我们这里有好几台自动售货机 |
[46:29] | containing snacks, uh, right over by the office. | 卖一些零食 就在办公室旁边 |
[46:32] | Okay. Thanks. Do you have change for three dollars? | 好 谢谢 你们有三美元的零钱吗 |
[46:35] | Yeah, I do. | 我有 |
[46:47] | I like your badge. | 我喜欢你的警徽 |
[46:50] | Oh, th-thank you. | 谢 谢谢 |
[46:54] | That’s, uh… | 这是 |
[46:58] | – That… that should be good. – Oh, okay. | -这 这样就行 -好 |
[47:00] | – Thanks. – Oh, no, no. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[47:02] | – You can, you can have it. – Yeah? | -你 不用给我了 -是吗 |
[47:03] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[47:07] | They just checked in. Hipsters from the big city. | 他们刚入住 大城市来的嬉皮士 |
[47:12] | – Yeah? – Yep. | -是吗 -对 |
[47:14] | My educated guess would be Pittsburgh. | 我的经验告诉我他们可能是从匹兹堡来的 |
[47:17] | They got that urban style, you know. | 他们有种都市感 你明白吧 |
[47:20] | Oh, well, those plates are from Ohio, | 不过那些金属板是来自俄亥俄州的 |
[47:22] | so my educated guess would be Cleveland. | 所以以我的经验来说他们来自克利夫兰 |
[47:24] | Oh. Cleveland. Hmm. | 克利夫兰 |
[47:30] | Yeah, Cleveland. | 对 克利夫兰 |
[47:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:34] | Oh, yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[47:38] | That girl’s part Mexican. | 那个女孩有墨西哥血统 |
[47:40] | Hmm? Really? How can you tell? | 真的吗 你怎么知道的 |
[47:43] | I have an affinity for Mexicans. | 我有亲戚是墨西哥人 |
[47:45] | They’re, like, my favorite people. | 我还 挺喜欢他们的 |
[47:47] | I love Mexico. I’ve been down there twice. | 我爱墨西哥 我去过两次 |
[47:51] | Okay, Ronnie, then you should be the one to inform them | 好吧 罗尼 那么你就负责通知他们 |
[47:54] | that if they’re gonna spend the night in Centerville, | 要是他们要在森特维尔过夜的话 |
[47:57] | to not go out and to keep their hotel room door locked. | 就别出门 还得把旅馆门锁好 |
[48:01] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[48:09] | Uh, you know, Cliff, uh… | 对了 克里夫 |
[48:13] | I know this isn’t important comparatively, uh… | 相比较而言这件事不重要 |
[48:16] | But, uh, all of my cats are gone. | 但是 我的猫都不见了 |
[48:19] | And, normally, they… They, uh, just stay inside. | 并且通常 他们 他们都呆在室内 |
[48:24] | Well, I’m sorry about that, Danny. | 好的 对此我感到抱歉 丹尼 |
[48:26] | They could be hiding. | 他们有可能藏起来了 |
[48:30] | Nothing is happening normally right now. | 现在发生什么都见怪不怪了 |
[48:32] | – Yeah. – How did they react? | -是啊 -他们什么反应 |
[48:35] | They said, “I heard you had a lot of zombies around here,” | 他们说 我听说这附近有一大群僵尸 |
[48:38] | and then they laughed. | 然后他们笑了 |
[48:41] | Infernal hipsters with their irony. | 烦人的嬉皮士讲话怪腔怪调 |
[49:24] | Melville. | 梅尔维尔 |
[49:29] | “Nameless miseries of the numberless mortals.” | 无数凡人的无名苦难 |
[49:43] | Well, everything looks normal out there. | 好吧 外面看起来一切正常 |
[49:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:49] | But what happened sounds like the start | 但是之前发生的事感觉只是 |
[49:52] | of a gruesome horror film. | 阴森的恐怖电影的开端 |
[49:54] | – Sure does. – Boo! | -就是这样 -(*Φ皿Φ*) |
[49:57] | Really, really not funny, Geronimo. | 真的 真的不好笑 杰罗尼莫 |
[50:00] | You guys hear about those grisly murders at the diner? | 你们听说餐厅里可怕的谋杀案了吗 |
[50:03] | Yeah. Just talking about them. | 听说了 刚刚就在说这件事 |
[50:06] | Creepy. I’ve been listening to the radio, | 太恐怖了 我一直在听广播 |
[50:09] | and I’m sure it’s the undead, yo. | 我很确信那一定是丧尸 |
[50:12] | Reanimated by the earth being thrown off its axis | 它们复活是因为地球受到 |
[50:14] | from the polar fracking. | 裂冰采油的影响脱离了轴线 |
[50:16] | What are you saying? | 你在说些啥 |
[50:18] | I’m saying | 我在说 |
[50:20] | Full-on zombie apocalypse, baby. | 僵尸末日来了 宝贝 |
[50:24] | Soon, there’ll be hordes of them. | 很快 这就会有一大群僵尸 |
[50:25] | – Geronimo. – Shit. | -杰罗尼莫 -该死的 |
[50:28] | Do you want to lose your privileges again? | 你想再一次失去特权吗 |
[50:30] | No, sir. | 不想 先生 |
[50:31] | Then let’s go. | 那么我们走吧 |
[50:35] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[51:02] | Cliff, why’d they used to separate | 克里夫 为什么他们习惯 |
[51:04] | the children’s graves from the adults’? | 把孩子的坟墓和大人的分开 |
[51:07] | Don’t know. Some kind of a 19th-century thing. | 不知道 是什么十九世纪的传统吧 |
[51:12] | Seems like a bad idea somehow. | 总感觉是个坏主意 |
[51:15] | Yeah. So, what exactly are we looking for here? Zombies? | 所以我们到底来找什么 僵尸吗 |
[51:32] | Hey, look over here. | 到这来看看 |
[51:35] | Here’s another one. | 这还有一个 |
[51:41] | Oh, man. This isn’t gonna end well. | 天啊 真不是什么好事 |
[52:16] | Goddamn it. | 老天啊 |
[52:18] | Ghouls. | 食尸鬼 |
[52:23] | This is undead, reanimated, | 毫无疑问 这是全都是没死的 |
[52:25] | full-on, flesh-eating zombie shit. No question. | 复活的 吃人僵尸 |
[52:50] | I was supposed to retire. | 我本来两年前 |
[52:55] | – Two years ago. – I know. | -就应该退休了 -我知道 |
[52:59] | – Why didn’t you? – What? | -你为什么没那么做 -做什么 |
[53:01] | Retire two years ago. | 两年之前退休 |
[53:03] | Are we improvising here? | 我们这是在瞎侃天吗 |
[53:07] | No, I was just asking. | 不 我就是问问 |
[53:09] | But I probably know the answer anyway. | 反正我大概知道答案 |
[53:11] | Probably. Yeah. | 大概吧 |
[53:18] | So, is our plan to continue to inform people | 所以 我们的计划就是在天黑前 |
[53:21] | about the zombie danger before it gets dark? | 继续通知大家关于僵尸威胁的事吗 |
[53:24] | Oh, god, Ronnie. | 天呐 罗尼 |
[53:26] | Uh… I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[53:28] | Because we passed farmer Miller’s place a little while ago. | 因为我们刚刚错过了农民米勒的家 |
[53:31] | Do we need to inform him? | 我们不用通知他吗 |
[53:33] | Fuck farmer Miller. | 去他妈的米勒吧 |
[53:36] | Really? He is a citizen of Centerville. | 你认真的吗 他也是森特维尔的居民 |
[53:42] | You’re right. Uh… | 你说的对 |
[53:46] | We’ll have Mindy call him. | 我们可以让明蒂打给他 |
[53:48] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[53:58] | So, Ronnie, how the fuck do you kill a zombie? | 那么 罗尼 你他妈要怎么杀僵尸 |
[54:02] | Well, you got to kill the head. | 好的 你要砍它的头 |
[54:06] | – “Kill the head.” – Yeah. | -砍头 -对 |
[54:08] | By any means necessary, kill the head. | 有必要的话可以用任何方法 砍头 |
[54:12] | Decapitate. It’s the only way to kill them. | 斩首 这是唯一杀掉它们的方法 |
[54:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[54:20] | And that’s really the only way to stop zombies, | 唯一阻止僵尸的方法 |
[54:26] | is to kill the head, Hank. | 确实就只有砍头 汉克 |
[54:28] | I know it’s gruesome, but complete decapitation. | 我知道这很可怕 但是就是砍头 |
[54:34] | Doesn’t matter if you use a machete, steel wire, | 无论你是用大砍刀 钢丝 |
[54:38] | hedge clippers, whatever. | 修树刀 还是其他的 |
[54:41] | Just as long as the spinal cord is severed, right? | 只要切断脊髓 对吗 |
[54:44] | And the head… is cut off. | 然后头 就被砍掉了 |
[54:50] | And that’s it. De-animated. | 就是这样 死了 |
[54:53] | Only way to kill the dead: Kill the head. | 唯一杀死僵尸的方法就是 砍头 |
[54:58] | Uh, wait, Bobby. | 等会 鲍比 |
[55:00] | I… I’m not so sure it was zombies. | 我 我不确定它是不是僵尸 |
[55:08] | You said they ate Lily and Fern’s flesh. | 你说它们吃了莉莉和费恩的尸体 |
[55:12] | Usually, they go for the brains. | 通常 它们会吃大脑 |
[55:15] | It’s unusual, but… | 这很反常 但是 |
[55:18] | It’s still cannibals, man. | 反正它吃人啊老哥 |
[55:22] | Definitely zombies. Okay? | 肯定是僵尸 对吗 |
[55:26] | Hank, you can trust me. | 汉克 你可以相信我 |
[55:28] | I’ve seen almost every zombie film ever made. | 我几乎看过所有的僵尸电影 |
[55:33] | This is zombie shit going down, and we got to get prepared. | 那些该死的僵尸要来了 我们得准备好 |
[55:37] | I don’t know what to think anymore. | 我不知道该考虑什么了 |
[55:40] | Hank, the shells. | 汉克 子弹 |
[55:43] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[55:49] | Better safe than sorry. | 安全总比后悔好 |
[55:52] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[55:55] | Safe than sorry. | 安全总比后悔好 |
[55:59] | Just kill the head. | 砍头就对了 |
[56:02] | Several other shocking and brutal attacks | 在附近的居民区还发生了几起 |
[56:04] | occurred in this residential neighborhood | 骇人听闻的袭击事件 |
[56:07] | just outside east Brady. | 就在东布拉迪 |
[56:08] | The images are just too gruesome to broadcast at this time, | 照片过于惊悚 现在还不能播出 |
[56:11] | and police are saying that it almost looked like | 而且警方说受害者们看起来像是被 |
[56:14] | the victims were attacked by a wild animal | 一只怪兽或是 |
[56:17] | or perhaps several wild animals. | 也许是几只怪兽袭击了 |
[56:23] | Police did provide this map showing… | 警方提供的地图显示 |
[56:26] | Goddamn it, my watch doesn’t fucking work. | 老天啊 我的手表他妈坏了 |
[56:28] | I just got it. It’s mad expensive. | 我刚买的 它贼贵 |
[56:31] | Holy shit, dude, this is insane. Wow. | 天啊 兄弟 这太疯狂了 |
[56:35] | Maybe that Harry Potter guy at | 所以 也许那个加油站那个 |
[56:37] | the gas station wasn’t kidding, man. | 像哈利波特的人没开玩笑 |
[56:39] | What, about what? | 什么 什么没开玩笑 |
[56:41] | About there being zombies around here. | 关于附近有僵尸的事吗 |
[56:43] | That’s not even funny. | 这一点都不好玩 |
[56:44] | Don’t joke. It’s really, really creepy. | 别开玩笑 这真的 真的很恐怖 |
[56:46] | Authorities are warning all citizens to stay inside | 当局警告市民呆在室内 |
[56:49] | and keep all doors and windows locked and secured. | 并且保证门窗关闭并锁紧 |
[56:52] | – Zack, lock the door, will you? – Got you. | -扎克 你能把门锁上吗 -好的 |
[56:54] | But for now, this is Posie Juarez | 这里是 森特维尔七号新闻台 |
[56:56] | for Centerville 7 news. | 波兹·华雷斯为您报道 |
[56:58] | Stay safe and keep your eyes open. | 注意安全 时刻警惕 |
[58:02] | Kitties! | 猫咪们 |
[58:07] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪 |
[58:15] | Kitties! | 猫咪们 |
[58:21] | Kitties! | 猫咪们 |
[58:28] | What in the name of… | 到底是怎么回事 |
[58:31] | Cats are gone. | 猫都不见了 |
[58:34] | Haven’t seen or heard a bird in two days. | 也两天看不到小鸟 听不到鸟叫了 |
[58:36] | It’s already night out. | 这就黑天了 |
[58:38] | It’s 5:00. | 才五点钟 |
[58:41] | Dear lord in heaven, help us. | 上帝啊 帮帮我们吧 |
[58:43] | Free cable. | 免费有线电视 |
[58:45] | Oh, it’s free ca… aah! | 这里就是免费有 |
[58:58] | Thank god you guys are back. | 谢天谢地你们终于回来了 |
[59:03] | Jesus, Cliff, do we really need all this stuff? | 天啊 克里夫 我们真的要用这些东西吗 |
[59:08] | What’s all this for? | 这些用来干嘛的 |
[59:10] | We went by the hardware store. You know what happens. | 我们去了五金商店 看得出来 |
[59:15] | Hank and that hobbit kid Bobby from the gas station | 汉克和那个加油站的霍比特男孩鲍比 |
[59:18] | have locked themselves in over there. | 把他们自己锁在店里了 |
[59:20] | They tried to convince other citizens to join them, | 他们试着劝说其他居民加入他们 |
[59:23] | but with no success. | 但是没成功 |
[59:24] | Why? What’s happening? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[59:26] | Is it some sort of epidemic or what? | 是那种传染病还是其他什么的吗 |
[59:29] | It’s zombies. | 那是僵尸 |
[59:34] | What are you saying? | 你说啥 |
[59:34] | Well, it’s the undead. | 好吧 是丧尸 |
[59:35] | They’ve been reanimated. | 它们复活了 |
[59:37] | Caused by the earth having been pulled off its axis, | 是由于地球受到 |
[59:41] | caused by the polar fracking. | 裂冰采油的影响而脱离了轴线 |
[59:42] | But the authorities and energy people | 但是当局和能源部门的人 |
[59:44] | keep saying that’s not true. | 一直说不是这样 |
[59:50] | Really? | 真是这样吗 |
[59:56] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[59:59] | – She’s alive? – No. | -她是活人吗 -不是 |
[1:00:00] | She’s not. She’s just undead. | 她不是活人 她是活尸 |
[1:00:04] | Chardonnay. | 夏敦埃 |
[1:00:07] | Holy shit. Did she just say “chardonnay”? | 该死的 她刚才是说夏敦埃葡萄酒吗 |
[1:00:10] | Yeah, she did. | 对 是她说的 |
[1:00:13] | Look out, kids. | 小心点 孩子们 |
[1:00:15] | Hey, little Mallory. | 小马洛里 |
[1:00:22] | Chardonnay. | 夏敦埃 |
[1:00:25] | I got this, Cliff. | 我来吧 克里夫 |
[1:00:48] | Chardonnay. | 夏敦埃 |
[1:00:54] | Those are some pretty good cuts. | 刚才砍得真不错 |
[1:00:55] | You played some minor league ball, didn’t you? | 你在一些小联盟打过球吗 |
[1:00:58] | Well, um, a little class a. | 好吧 在甲级打过一阵子 |
[1:01:00] | It was a long time ago. | 好久以前的事了 |
[1:01:04] | Mindy, just remember to kill the head. | 明蒂 记住砍头就行了 |
[1:01:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:09] | Kill the head. Okay. | 砍头 好的 |
[1:01:11] | Ronnie, take this thing out of here. | 罗尼 把这玩意拿出去 |
[1:01:14] | You got it, chief. | 没问题 头儿 |
[1:01:18] | Oh, that’s very nice. | 真好看 |
[1:01:21] | Very nice, indeed. | 确实非常好看 |
[1:01:23] | You look gorgeous. | 你看起来太迷人了 |
[1:01:28] | You two could have been the king | 你们两个就是高尔夫俱乐部里的 |
[1:01:29] | and queen of the golf club, so you could. | 国王和王后 如你们所愿 |
[1:01:35] | Oh, my. | 啊呦 |
[1:01:44] | What’s this? | 弄啥嘞 |
[1:01:55] | Are you in this together? | 你们是商量好的咩 |
[1:01:57] | I mean, this is really inappropriate. | 我觉得这不太合适吧 |
[1:02:01] | Oh, good grief. | 我的天爷啊 |
[1:02:06] | So, the dead just don’t want to die today. Is that it? | 所以今天就是丧尸未逝之日了 是吧 |
[1:02:21] | That’s a shame. | 好可惜啊 |
[1:02:23] | I had them looking so bonny. | 我给这二位化得那么漂亮 |
[1:02:28] | Oh, what is it now? | 又咋了这 |
[1:02:34] | Who’s there? | 谁呀 |
[1:02:48] | Shit. | 我去 |
[1:03:00] | Who the fuck are you, and what do you want? | 你他妈谁呀 想干啥 |
[1:03:04] | Get the fuck… | 给老子滚 |
[1:03:18] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:03:21] | I killed him. | 我把他杀了 |
[1:03:23] | That was weird. | 太奇怪了吧 |
[1:03:24] | Candy. | 糖 |
[1:03:27] | – Candy. – Snapple. | -糖 -果汁儿 |
[1:03:31] | Snapple. | 果汁儿 |
[1:03:39] | Sneakers. | 运动鞋 |
[1:03:44] | – Popsicle. – Sneakers. | -冰棒 -运动鞋 |
[1:03:47] | Popsicle. | 冰棒 |
[1:04:04] | Toys. | 玩具 |
[1:04:07] | Skittles. | 彩虹糖 |
[1:04:11] | Toys. | 玩具 |
[1:04:23] | Wi-Fi Wi-Fi. | |
[1:04:28] | Wi-Fi Wi-Fi. | |
[1:04:29] | Bluetooth. | 蓝牙 |
[1:04:38] | Siri Siri. | |
[1:04:41] | -Xanax. -Oxy. | -赞安诺 -氧 |
[1:04:48] | -Ambien. -Oxy. | -安比恩 -氧 |
[1:04:55] | Guitar. | 吉他 |
[1:05:02] | Tools. Drill. | 工具 电钻 |
[1:05:05] | Sander. | 磨砂机 |
[1:05:07] | Tools. | 工具 |
[1:05:10] | Hey, no. Come on. Hey. Hey. | 嘿 别呀 加把劲儿 |
[1:05:12] | Okay, okay. Holy shit. | 知道了知道了 我天呐 |
[1:05:14] | I try, I need to mow them down. | 我来 我把他们砍了 |
[1:05:16] | Bobby. Shit. | 鲍比 糟了 |
[1:05:28] | I got this one, Hank. | 我对付这个 汉克 |
[1:05:35] | Shit. | 我去 |
[1:05:43] | Hey, Bobby! | 快 鲍比 |
[1:05:44] | The head, Hank! | 弄头 汉克 |
[1:05:52] | I killed the head. | 我砍了头了 |
[1:06:06] | What the fuck? Is this for real? | 什么鬼 来真的啊 |
[1:06:07] | Shh, shh! Shh, shh, shh. Quiet! | 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 别说话 |
[1:06:11] | Get the fuck off me! | 莫挨老子 |
[1:06:16] | Fuck! Holy shit! | 我去 完了 |
[1:06:18] | Shithead! | 傻逼 |
[1:06:22] | Save me! | 救命 |
[1:06:25] | What? Liv! What are you doing? Stop! | 干啥 丽芙 你干啥 别开 |
[1:06:26] | Get the fuck off me! | 给老子走开 |
[1:06:29] | Closet. | 进衣柜 |
[1:06:35] | Fuck! Fucking shithead! | 我去 我去 滚开 |
[1:06:47] | Reports of these bizarre attacks are escalating, | 有关这些古怪的袭击事件的报告还在升级 |
[1:06:50] | with incidents occurring sporadically across the country | 全国范围内都有偶发现象 |
[1:06:52] | and, as we’re now learning, uh, across the globe. | 我们现在了解到此现象在全球都有发生 |
[1:06:56] | You see, these violent marauders | 很显然这些暴力夺掠者们 |
[1:06:58] | have apparently first been gathering in cemeteries, | 首次聚集地是墓地 |
[1:07:01] | then dispersing into towns and suburbs, | 然后开始四处流散到城镇和郊区 |
[1:07:05] | while other reports suggest… | 然而其他报告显示 |
[1:07:12] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[1:07:17] | Now even the radio’s dead. | 现在连收音机都坏了 |
[1:07:20] | Good riddance. | 总算不用听了 |
[1:07:24] | Guys… | 大家 |
[1:07:27] | Shouldn’t we be telling each other that it’s all gonna be okay? | 我们不是应该给彼此些安慰吗 |
[1:07:31] | That this will all go away, like a bad dream? | 一切都会过去的 就像噩梦一场 |
[1:07:38] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[1:07:41] | Gee, Mindy, I’m not sure I can say that. | 天啊 明蒂 我还真说不出口 |
[1:07:49] | Cliff? | 克里夫 |
[1:07:52] | Please? | 求你了说吧 |
[1:07:54] | It’s all gonna be okay, Mindy. | 一切都会好起来的 明蒂 |
[1:07:58] | Maybe it’ll all just go away, like a bad dream. | 或许这一切都会过去 就像场噩梦一样 |
[1:08:06] | I doubt it. | 不一定 |
[1:08:45] | Cleveland. | 克利夫兰 |
[1:08:59] | What the… | 什么 |
[1:09:06] | Now, that’s what I call a murder of crows. | 眼下这真是厄运当头啊 |
[1:09:32] | God, she’s really good with that thing, isn’t she? | 天呀 她还挺在行的 对吧 |
[1:09:34] | She sure is. | 确实 |
[1:09:41] | She’s strange. | 她有点儿奇怪 |
[1:09:44] | -She’s Scottish. -She’s Scottish? | -她是苏格兰人 -是吗 |
[1:10:01] | Let’s unbolt the door and get her in here. | 咱把门打开让她进来 |
[1:10:09] | Thank you very much, officer Ronald Peterson. | 非常感谢 罗纳德·皮特森警官 |
[1:10:13] | Chief Clifford Robertson. | 克利福德·罗伯森警长 |
[1:10:15] | Officer Minerva Morrison. | 密涅瓦·莫里森警官 |
[1:10:18] | What exactly is your plan of action, chief Clifford robertson? | 你具体打算怎么做 克利福德·罗伯森 |
[1:10:22] | Well… well… | 呃 这个嘛 |
[1:10:24] | Uh, it’s a little quieter now. | 现在消停点儿了 |
[1:10:27] | I… I think… I guess we should just get in the patrol car… | 我 我想 我想我们应该进巡逻车里 |
[1:10:30] | Some of us, anyway… And, uh, patrol the community. | 总之必须有人 去社区巡逻呗 |
[1:10:34] | -After all, that is our job. -I’m not staying here. | -毕竟这是我们的工作 -我要去 |
[1:10:37] | I think we should all go together. | 我觉得我们应该一起去 |
[1:10:39] | Well, I guess you’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[1:10:44] | I could stay here and monitor things, if that would help. | 我可以留在这看着 如果有用的话 |
[1:10:48] | I’m quite confident of my ability | 我对自己抵抗丧尸的能力 |
[1:10:50] | to defend myself against the undead. | 还是相当自信的 |
[1:10:53] | Well, I… I can see that. | 嗯 这 我看得出来 |
[1:10:58] | But, uh, can you operate the police radio and our computer? | 但是 你会用警用电台和我们的电脑么 |
[1:11:06] | Oh, aye. No bother. | 当然 不用担心 |
[1:11:09] | Certainly. | 当然会了 |
[1:11:10] | -Yeah, if it still works. -I don’t know. | -如果它还能用的话 -我不知道 |
[1:11:14] | That would be a little unusual, wouldn’t it, cliff? | 可能不太正常 是么 克里夫 |
[1:11:18] | Well, this is a highly unusual situation we’re in, | 嗯 我们现在情况极为特殊 |
[1:11:20] | is it not, chief Clifford robertson? | 对吧 克利福德·罗伯森警长 |
[1:11:24] | Perhaps we could all meet up again | 也许过一会儿我们 |
[1:11:26] | in a wee while in the cemetery. | 都得在墓地见面了 |
[1:11:34] | Yeah, it’s okay. I guess it’s okay. | 好吧 没事儿 |
[1:11:36] | Uh, let’s go, guys. We’ve got | 我们走吧 |
[1:11:38] | some more weapons in the patrol car. | 巡逻车里有更多武器 |
[1:11:40] | Excuse me, officer Ronald Peterson. | 不好意思 罗纳德·皮特森长官 |
[1:11:42] | Might I request that I have the use of your own personal vehicle? | 我可以请求用一下你的车吗 |
[1:11:47] | Oh. Oh, uh… okay. | 可 可以 |
[1:11:56] | Oh. Star wars. | 诶 星球大战 |
[1:11:58] | Excellent fiction. | 很棒 |
[1:12:00] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, well, yeah. Mm. | 是呀 |
[1:12:03] | -It’s the, uh… -Red convertible smart car? | -是辆 -红色敞篷车 |
[1:12:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:12:16] | Mind how you go. | 路上小心 |
[1:12:51] | Slow down a second, cliff. | 停一下 克里夫 |
[1:12:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思了 |
[1:13:02] | Yes. | 耶 |
[1:13:06] | Kill the head. | 瞄准头砍 |
[1:13:24] | They gravitate towards things they did when they were alive. | 他们只追他们活着的时候感兴趣的 |
[1:13:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:13:32] | Tennis girl’s kind of cute. | 打网球的姑娘还挺可爱 |
[1:13:35] | Geez, cliff. | 天呀 克里夫 |
[1:13:38] | This is way too creepy. | 这也太诡异了 |
[1:13:54] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[1:13:56] | I know those kids. | 我认识那群孩子 |
[1:13:59] | But they’re all dead. | 但他们全死了 |
[1:14:10] | Watch it, cliff. | 小心点儿 克里夫 |
[1:14:14] | Did you have to do that? | 你非要这样做吗 |
[1:14:16] | I’m sorry. I didn’t see him. | 抱歉 我没看见他 |
[1:14:18] | Well, it doesn’t matter, Mindy. They’re already dead. | 没事儿 明蒂 他们已经死了 |
[1:14:22] | Well, undead, to be precise. Reanimated. | 准确说是丧尸 尸体罢了 |
[1:14:30] | Fucking trespasser. | 敢闯我的窝 |
[1:14:32] | Kiss your ass goodbye. | 再您妈的见 |
[1:14:40] | Oh, shit, where are they all coming from? | 糟了 他们都哪儿来呀 |
[1:15:09] | It seems pretty quiet. | 感觉很安静啊 |
[1:15:11] | But door number three is open, so I’m gonna check it out. | 但3号房开着门 我去看看 |
[1:15:15] | Let’s both check it out. | 我和你一起 |
[1:15:17] | Well, I’m coming, too. | 我也一起 |
[1:15:38] | Oh, that’s bad. | 这太糟了吧 |
[1:16:49] | Sturgill Simpson. | 斯特吉尔·辛普森 |
[1:17:14] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[1:17:19] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么砍他们头啊 |
[1:17:23] | They’re not zombies. | 他们又不是僵尸 |
[1:17:27] | They’re just dead people. | 他们就是死了的人而已 |
[1:17:29] | Well, yeah, for now, they’re still just dead hipsters, | 是 他们现在是死了 |
[1:17:32] | but they haven’t turned yet. | 但只是他们还没变身 |
[1:17:33] | It can take a while. | 过一会儿就变丧尸了 |
[1:17:35] | He’s right, Mindy. | 他说得对 明蒂 |
[1:17:39] | Now they’re just… | 现在他们只是 |
[1:17:42] | Dead hipsters from Cleveland. | 死了的克利夫兰的嬉皮士 |
[1:17:47] | Oh, my god. I can’t. | 天呀 我不行了 |
[1:17:51] | My god. | 天啊 |
[1:18:25] | Well, look at all of you. | 哈 看看你们 |
[1:18:30] | So very ravenous. | 一个个饿的 |
[1:18:33] | yet well past your expiration date. | 今天就是你们死期了 |
[1:18:50] | Oh, man. Get a load of these two. | 我天呐 看看这两个 |
[1:18:54] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[1:18:57] | Coffee. Coffee. | 咖啡 咖啡 |
[1:19:24] | Oh, god. Not that again. | 天啊 不是吧 |
[1:19:29] | Sturgill Simpson. | 斯特吉尔·辛普森 |
[1:19:30] | ♪ oh, the dead don’t die ♪ | ♪ 丧尸未逝 ♪ |
[1:19:30] | Great song. | 好歌 |
[1:19:34] | ♪ any more than you or I ♪ | ♪ 甚于你我 ♪ |
[1:19:38] | ♪ they’re just ghosts inside a dream ♪ | ♪ 他们只是梦中的鬼魂 ♪ |
[1:19:42] | ♪ of a life that we don’t own ♪ | ♪ 过着我们无法企及的生活 ♪ |
[1:19:46] | ♪ they walk around us all the time… ♪ | ♪ 他们无处不在 ♪ |
[1:19:50] | Goddamn it. I can’t take any more. | 天 我受不了了 |
[1:20:00] | That was irrational, cliff. | 有点上头了吗 克里夫 |
[1:20:34] | Fuck. Do you think Hank and Bobby Wiggins are still in there? | 操 你觉得汉克和鲍比·威金斯还在吗 |
[1:20:42] | Should we try to get ’em out? | 我们要不要去救他们出来 |
[1:20:44] | Uh, cliff, we’re drawing some attention. | 克里夫 我们吸引了他们 |
[1:20:48] | Oh, god, cliff. | 天呀 克里夫 |
[1:20:50] | Please get us out of here. | 快带我们离开这儿 |
[1:20:53] | Please, cliff. Please. | 求你了 克里夫 求求你了 |
[1:21:01] | That should hold. | 这应该挡得住了 |
[1:21:03] | Goddamn zombies, Bobby. | 该死的僵尸 鲍比 |
[1:21:21] | I know those guys. They were two of my best customers. | 我认识他们 他们是我最好的两个顾客 |
[1:21:25] | Yeah, yeah, the good brothers. Travis and Dallas good. | 对 就是那对好兄弟 特拉维斯和达拉斯 |
[1:21:29] | They died in a car crash some time back. | 他们不久前出车祸去世了 |
[1:21:32] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[1:21:34] | Yeah, now I remember those guys. | 我记起来了 |
[1:21:37] | The good brothers. They were really good guitar pickers. | 好兄弟 他们吉他弹得超好 |
[1:21:42] | That’s right. It’s like they came out of the birth canal | 对 他们好像天生就会 |
[1:21:44] | with guitars in their hands. | 弹吉他一样 |
[1:21:49] | I think you saved my life, man. | 我觉得你救了我 兄弟 |
[1:21:53] | No worries, Hank. | 别在意 汉克 |
[1:22:01] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[1:22:02] | -What? -The fucking back door. | -咋了 -该死的后门 |
[1:22:05] | The back door to the storage room. | 储藏室的门 |
[1:22:08] | – What? – Here. | -啥 -这儿 |
[1:22:12] | Jesus, Bobby. | 完了 鲍比 |
[1:22:16] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:22:21] | There’s way too many, Hank. | 汉克 这边太多了 |
[1:22:25] | This here is a nightmare, Bobby. | 鲍比 这是一场噩梦 |
[1:22:27] | We’re goners, man. | 兄弟 我们死到临头了 |
[1:22:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:23:13] | Come on. Give me that! | 快点儿 把它给我 |
[1:23:14] | Well, I’ll be a monkey’s ass. | 哇 我等得头都秃了 |
[1:23:18] | It’s finally payback time. | 报仇的时候终于到了 |
[1:23:20] | You goddamn refugees! I’ll get all of you! | 该死的难民 我会干了你们所有人 |
[1:23:22] | You’re gonna pay for this! | 你们会为此付出代价的 |
[1:23:28] | Get off my property! | 离开我的房子 |
[1:23:33] | This is good chicken. | 鸡肉真好吃 |
[1:23:38] | Damn it! Hey! | 该死 滚 |
[1:23:42] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[1:24:03] | You want to get out and check? | 你想出去检查一下吗 |
[1:24:07] | Uh, I’d… I’d rather not. | 我 我看还是算了 |
[1:24:13] | Well, that’s perfect, isn’t it? | 这很棒 是吧 |
[1:24:16] | Right in the middle of the fucking cemetery. | 停在这该死的墓地中间 |
[1:24:18] | No, it isn’t perfect. | 不 棒个屁 |
[1:24:22] | Why did you run over them? | 你为什么不碾过他们 |
[1:24:27] | They are not ordinary pedestrians. | 他们又不是可以随便碾的路人 |
[1:24:46] | This is definitely gonna end badly. | 这事儿肯定好不了了 |
[1:24:52] | Shut up, Ronnie. | 住嘴 罗尼 |
[1:24:56] | No, you shut up. | 还是你闭嘴吧 |
[1:24:59] | Shut up, Ronnie! | 闭嘴 罗尼 |
[1:25:01] | Please stop fighting. | 快别吵了 |
[1:25:04] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[1:25:07] | Mindy. | 明蒂 |
[1:25:16] | It’s my grandmother. | 她是我奶奶 |
[1:25:20] | Oh, god, granny. | 哦 天哪 奶奶 |
[1:25:22] | Mindy, mindy. No. | 明蒂 明蒂 不 |
[1:25:24] | Mindy, get it together. It was your grandmother. | 明蒂 别看她 她曾是你奶奶 |
[1:25:32] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我受够了 |
[1:25:36] | I can’t do it! I’m done with this nightmare. | 我办不到 我要结束这个噩梦 |
[1:25:42] | Granny, I’m coming. | 奶奶 我来了 |
[1:25:44] | I’m coming. Mindy? | 我来了 明蒂 |
[1:25:46] | No, mindy! No, don’t! | 不 明蒂 不 别下去 |
[1:26:00] | Holy fuck. | 真他妈的 |
[1:26:02] | God help us. | 主帮帮我们 |
[1:26:40] | Centerville. | 森特维尔 |
[1:26:42] | Usa. | 美国 |
[1:26:47] | A real nice place. | 一个顶好的地方 |
[1:27:03] | What an amusing little machine. | 多么有趣的小机器 |
[1:27:11] | Oh, here’s a curious one. | 噢 这个是个奇怪的丧尸 |
[1:27:22] | Hello there. | 你好呀 |
[1:27:25] | Fashion. | 潮 |
[1:27:29] | I can assure you that is not your tartan. | 我敢确定这个裙子不是你的 |
[1:27:34] | Nice neck, though. | 不过 脖子不错 |
[1:28:00] | Come on. I know a safe place we can hide. | 跟上 我知道一个可以躲的安全地方 |
[1:28:15] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[1:28:16] | Is that Danny Perkins? Over here. | 那是丹尼·柏金斯嘛 在那 |
[1:28:21] | Sure looks like him. | 还真像他 |
[1:28:30] | I’m sorry, Ronnie, | 要是我撑不下去了的话 |
[1:28:31] | if I’ve lost it. | 罗尼 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:34] | It’s okay, cliff. | 没事 克里夫 |
[1:28:37] | But I got to say, | 但我要说 |
[1:28:40] | you have been acting a lot different | 你一直都表现得不太一样 |
[1:28:43] | since all this weird shit started happening. | 自从这些该死的东西出现开始 |
[1:28:46] | What… what are you saying, cliff? | 你 你说什么 克里夫 |
[1:28:48] | I’m saying that you seem so under controlled. | 我是说你一直这么镇定 |
[1:28:53] | I mean, shit. | 我是说 操 |
[1:28:56] | Well, I’m just, you know, dealing with it in my own way. | 我只是 按我自己的方式来处理 |
[1:29:03] | But I’ve been telling you this is all gonna end badly. | 但是我跟你说了 这事儿好不了了 |
[1:29:07] | Goddamn it, Ronnie. | 该死 罗尼 |
[1:29:22] | May I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[1:29:24] | Sure. Ask away. | 可以 问吧 |
[1:29:26] | You have been saying that this is all gonna end badly, | 你刚才说好不了了 |
[1:29:31] | from the very beginning, over and over. | 从一开始 一遍又一遍 |
[1:29:37] | So, what made you so fucking sure of that? | 你他妈到底是怎么这么确定的 |
[1:29:42] | How did you know everything in advance? | 你是怎么预知这一切的 |
[1:29:46] | Do you really want to know? Yes! | 你真想知道吗 是的 |
[1:29:49] | I want to know. I really want to know! | 我想知道 我真想知道 |
[1:29:51] | Okay. I know because I’ve read the script. | 好的 我知道是因为我读了剧本 |
[1:30:00] | You… | 你 |
[1:30:03] | Read the script. | 读了剧本 |
[1:30:06] | The whole script? | 所有的剧本 |
[1:30:11] | All of it? | 所有的 |
[1:30:12] | Yeah. Jim gave me the whole script. | 是的 吉姆给了我整个剧本 |
[1:30:17] | He only gave me our scenes. | 他就给了我我们的场景 |
[1:30:22] | I never saw a complete script. | 我从来没看到所有的剧本 |
[1:30:26] | After all… I’ve done for that guy. | 毕竟 我为他做了很多 |
[1:30:30] | And it’s a lot that you don’t even know about. | 很多你甚至不知道 |
[1:30:36] | What a dick. | 真是个混蛋 |
[1:31:16] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[1:31:19] | They’re all leaving. | 他们都离开了 |
[1:31:44] | Right. Here we go. | 对 就是这样 |
[1:32:16] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 我瞎了吗 |
[1:32:21] | I think I am. | 我也是 |
[1:32:29] | Was that in the script? | 这在剧本里吗 |
[1:32:31] | No. | 不在 |
[1:32:34] | Not the one I read. | 我看的剧本不是这样的 |
[1:33:21] | Well, that was unexpected. | 还真是 意想不到 |
[1:33:24] | I knew there was something unusual about her. | 我就知道她有些不寻常 |
[1:33:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:33:33] | So, Ronnie, how does it end, then? | 所以 罗尼 下面怎么告终 |
[1:33:38] | Well… | 这 |
[1:33:44] | We got to give it our best shot. | 我们开始全力反击 |
[1:33:47] | “Our best shot.” okay. Yeah. | 全力反击 好吧 没错 |
[1:33:52] | But then it ends badly, right? | 但最终好不了了 是吗 |
[1:33:55] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, it does. | 嗯 是的 没错 |
[1:34:00] | Okay, then. | 好吧 那就 |
[1:34:02] | Let’s do it. | 我们上吧 |
[1:34:37] | Cliff and little Ronnie. | 克里夫和小罗尼. |
[1:34:41] | Warriors. | 两个勇士 |
[1:34:43] | Among the dead. | 在丧尸中间 |
[1:34:55] | Zombies. | 僵尸 |
[1:34:58] | Remnants of the materialist people. | 唯物主义者的残余 |
[1:35:07] | Oh, no, you don’t. No, you don’t. | 不 不要 不 不要 |
[1:35:12] | I guess they’ve been zombies all along. | 我猜他们一直都是僵尸 |
[1:35:17] | Ghosts. | 鬼魂 |
[1:35:19] | Oh, hey, Bobby. | 哦 嘿 鲍比 |
[1:35:23] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:35:34] | “Nameless miseries of the numberless mortals.” | 无数凡人的无名苦难 |
[1:35:42] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[1:35:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:35:45] | You got this coming. | 我要开枪了 |
[1:35:49] | Goodbye, frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[1:35:51] | You reap what you sow. | 有因必有果 |
[1:35:53] | All right, who’s next? | 好吧 下一个谁来 |
[1:36:01] | Yuck. | 呕 |
[1:36:06] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[1:36:12] | Hold your head up. | 抬起你的头 |
[1:36:19] | Granny. | 奶奶 |
[1:36:22] | Mindy would want you to say hi to grandpa. | 明蒂想让你给爷爷带好 |
[1:36:28] | Ah, Hank. | 啊 汉克 |
[1:36:32] | I’m so sorry, brother. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[1:36:35] | I just can’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[1:36:37] | You take care of yourself. | 你照顾好自己 |
[1:36:44] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:36:47] | I just saw Hank. | 我刚看到汉克了 |
[1:36:51] | Ashes to ashes. | 尘归尘 |
[1:36:53] | Dust to dust. | 土归土 |
[1:36:56] | – Ronnie. – Mindy! | -罗尼 -明蒂 |
[1:36:59] | Cliff. | 克里夫 |
[1:37:03] | – Ronnie. – No! | -罗尼 -不 |
[1:37:12] | Jesus, Ronnie. | 天啊 罗尼 |
[1:37:29] | The dead just don’t want to die today. | 丧尸今日未逝 |
[1:37:33] | Reanimated and all jacked up, | 恢复了活力 全都抬起头[隆起]来 |
[1:37:35] | just like those ants. | 像那些蚂蚁一样 |
[1:37:39] | The end of the world. | 世界末日 |
[1:37:54] | I guess all them ghost people plumb lost their goddamn souls. | 我猜所有丧尸都丢失了他们该死的灵魂 |
[1:38:01] | Must have traded ’em away | 必须把灵魂交易掉 |
[1:38:03] | or sold ’em for gold or whatnot. | 或者用灵魂换黄金或别的东西 |
[1:38:08] | New trucks, kitchen appliances, | 新的卡车 厨房用品 |
[1:38:12] | new trousers, Nintendo game boys, | 新裤子 任天堂 |
[1:38:16] | shit like that. | 诸如此类 |
[1:38:23] | Just hungry for more stuff. | 只不过是渴望更多的东西 |
[1:38:35] | Oh, down they go. | 噢 他们不行了 |
[1:38:38] | The sad end of cliff and Ronnie. | 克里夫和罗尼的悲剧结局 |
[1:38:49] | What a fucked-up world. | 真是个操蛋的世界 |