Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Day the Earth Stood Still(地球停转之日)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Day the Earth Stood Still(地球停转之日)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:地球停转之日
英文名称:The Day the Earth Stood Still
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[05:29] Thiobacillus which 这是硫杆菌
[05:33] William is a remarkable bacterium because 威廉 之所以称它是种重要的细菌
[05:36] It’s the only known organism that lives in sulfuric acid 因为它是唯一能在硫酸中存活的已知生物
[05:38] That’s right and 没错 接下来
[05:41] Yes Miss Rouhani? Deinococcus radiodurans 请讲 罗安妮小姐 是耐辐射球菌
[05:44] First discovered in 1956 breeding inside drums of radioactive waste 1956年首次发现 能在放射废料堆中繁殖
[05:48] That’s correct So pompejana Thiobacillus Deinococcus 没错 那么 以上两种菌加上庞贝蠕虫
[05:51] Which of these three would most likely survive 哪一种更有可能
[05:54] in the extreme environment of the Jupiter moon Callisto and why? 在类似木卫四的极端严酷环境下存活 并请陈述原因
[05:58] Tom can you get the lights please? 汤姆 请把灯打开
[06:00] That’s your lab report question for this week 以上就是本周实验报告的命题
[06:01] and it’s due in my box by midnight on Friday 请在周五午夜前把作业发到我邮箱里
[06:04] That’s all for today Thank you 今天就上到这儿 谢谢
[06:10] So are you coming to the faculty conference tonight? 今晚的员工大会你去吗?
[06:13] To listen to Dean Stoff lecture 听斯托弗主任侃山海经
[06:14] about how the universe is like a beautiful woman? 阐述宇宙和美女的相似之处?
[06:18] Think I’ll pass Come on It’ll be fun 我还是不去了 去吧 很有意思的
[06:22] Uhuh I could pick you up 我来接你吧
[06:26] Um 呃
[06:27] Can’t I have to get back to my own extreme environment 不行 我得回我那极端严酷的环境去
[06:32] But thank you 还是谢谢你
[06:33] See you tomorrow Yep 明天见 好
[06:46] Come on Go 快 冲啊
[06:47] Jacob? Go go! 雅各布? 冲 冲啊!
[06:52] Come on come on 快 快上
[06:54] Yes! Jacob dinner 就这样! 雅各布 吃晚饭了
[07:03] You finished your homework? Yes You just killed me 作业做完了? 嗯 我死了 都是你害的
[07:06] Good Now that you’re dead you can shut that off 正好 既然死了 就把电脑关了
[07:09] and come down for dinner 下楼吃晚饭吧
[07:10] Did you order pepperoni tonight? 今晚叫了辣香肠没?
[07:12] No Are these clean? Yeah 没有 这些衣服干净么? 干净
[07:14] We’ve had pizza twice this week 这星期已经吃了两顿比萨
[07:15] so I made you a proper meal tonight with vegetables 我今晚给你做了顿正餐 带蔬菜的
[07:19] Vegetables? Ew 蔬菜?厄
[07:21] Stop being such a stepmom 后妈别当得那么绝嘛
[07:26] Where’d you get this? 你哪儿弄来的?
[07:29] It was Dad’s 是老爸的
[07:31] Yeah I know Where was it? 我知道 哪儿找到的?
[07:34] I found it in the downstairs bathroom It’s mine now 在楼下厕所里发现的 现在归我了
[07:40] Okay 好吧
[07:43] Okay Come on I said please shut that off 好了 我说过了 请你关机
[07:46] You didn’t say please Jacob 你可没说 请 字 雅各布
[07:48] Helen 海伦
[07:56] Hello? Helen Benson? 你好 是海伦·本森?
[07:58] Yes Dr Helen Benson? 我是 海伦·本森博士?
[08:00] You’re at 106 Longwood Road? Who is this? 住在长木路106号? 你是谁?
[08:04] Someone should be there shortly 有人马上就到
[08:06] What do you mean someone’s coming here? Who is this? 什么意思 有人要来?你是谁?
[08:09] Everything will be explained to you en route 上路后会跟你解释
[08:13] En route where? 上路去哪儿?
[08:16] Hello? They should be there soon 喂? 他们应该快到了
[08:19] Yes they’re at your door now 嗯 他们到你家门口了
[08:23] Hold on a minute 等一下
[08:30] Dr Benson if you’ll come with us 本森博士 请跟我们走
[08:33] What’s happening? Everything will be explained 发生什么事了? 会跟您解释
[08:35] but you must come with us right away 请先跟我们走 现在
[08:37] Am I under arrest? You’re in Federal custody 我被捕了? 您已被联邦政府拘留
[08:41] Why? 为什么?
[08:42] What is this about? Everything will be explained en route 怎么回事? 上路后会向您解释
[08:45] I have a child here 我家还有孩子
[08:47] Is there anyone who can look after the boy? 有人能帮您照看小孩么?
[08:49] No Can his father take care of him? 没有 不能让他爸爸照顾嘛?
[08:51] No his father isn’t here 不行 他爸爸不在这
[08:52] I can take care of myself Jacob you can’t take care of yourself 我能照顾自己的 雅各布 你还太小
[08:55] There’s just no way You’re coming with us Dr Benson 绝对不行 你得跟我们走 本森博士
[08:57] Helen? 海伦?
[09:05] Jacob grab your coat You’re gonna stay at Isabel’s 雅各布 穿上外套 去伊莎贝尔家
[09:10] Attention Bravo prepare to move out B组注意 准备出发
[09:14] It’s going to be okay 没事的
[09:15] Dr Benson there isn’t much time 本森博士 没时间了
[09:21] Okay we’ve got her Let’s go 好了 她上车了 我们走
[09:43] Two stoplights down then left there’s an onramp to the highway 再过两个红灯左转 有个高速路上匝道
[09:46] Do you see it? This must be a mistake 看见没有? 你们肯定搞错了
[09:48] Helen Benson Social Security number 51487843? 海伦·本森 社保号码51487843?
[09:51] Yeah There’s no mistake 对 那就没错
[09:53] What is this about? Everything will be explained 到底怎么回事? 会跟你解释的
[09:55] Stop the car 停车
[09:56] Can you stop the car please? Ma’am 请把车停下 女士
[09:58] I’m not under arrest You can’t do this 我没有被捕 你们不能这样对我
[10:00] This is a matter of national security You just can not National security? 事关国家安全 国家安全?
[10:03] Well that just means whatever you want it to mean 也许在别处你会说 事关社会和谐
[10:05] I’m just asking you to tell me why I’m needed or to let me go 我只想弄清你们为什么找我 否则就让我走
[10:08] Ma’am I can’t tell you why you’re needed because I don’t know 女士 我没法告诉你 因为我也不知道
[10:10] But I know they need you and I know it’s urgent 但我知道政府需要你 而且很紧急
[10:12] How do you know that? 你怎么知道?
[10:19] Where are all the cars? 车都哪儿去了?
[10:21] They shut down the highway They shut it down? 高速路被封锁了 被封锁了?
[10:24] For what? For us 为了什么? 为了我们
[11:13] Hi I’m Yusef Helen 你好 我是尤瑟夫 我是海伦
[11:16] Helen do you have any idea why this is happening to us? 海伦 知道我们为何会来这儿吗?
[11:19] No Well think 不知道 那就开动脑筋想一想
[11:21] What do we have in common? 我们有什么共同点?
[11:22] What do you do for a living Yusef? I’m a nuclear physicist 你是做什么的 尤瑟夫? 我是核物理学家
[11:25] I’m an astronomer A geologist 我是天文学家 我是地质学家
[11:26] I’m an astrobiologist Fossil record study? 我是天体生物学家 研究化石记录的?
[11:29] No microbiology Theories of life beyond Earth 不 研究微生物学 外太空生命理论
[11:31] All right so we’re all scientists No not me I’m a civil engineer 这么说 我们都是科学家 我不是 我是土木工程师
[11:35] Put it all together What do you get? 把这些联系起来 你有什么推论?
[11:37] I’ve participated in government mobilizations like this before 我以前参加过类似的政府动员行动
[11:40] War games and preparations for certain scenarios 军事演习 或是某种状况下的准备行动
[11:42] Is that what you think this is? No 你觉得这次也一样? 不
[11:44] Whatever it is it’s not a game 不管是什么 反正不是演习
[12:23] Your attention please! 请注意!
[12:25] Make your way directly across the courtyard to the main barracks 径直穿过操场 到主营地报到
[12:28] Leave all your cell phones and cameras here 手机和相机请在此处上交
[12:31] I repeat cell phones and cameras are not allowed inside 重复一遍 手机和相机不得带入
[12:35] Leave any cell phones and cameras here 请将手机和相机交到这里
[12:37] Helen! 海伦!
[12:40] Can we bring her up? 请让她上来
[12:41] You need to give up your cell phones 请交出手机
[12:43] Your attention please Thank you 请注意 谢谢
[12:44] make your way directly across the courtyard to the main barracks 径直穿过操场 到主营地报到
[12:48] Helen Hi Michael 海伦 嗨 迈克尔
[12:49] Been a long time Are you behind all this? 好久不见 这一切都是你搞的?
[12:50] Yes I’m glad you came 没错 很高兴你能来
[12:52] It’s not like I had a choice Sorry about that 我没得选择啊 真是抱歉
[12:55] I had you put on the vital list 我把你列为不可或缺的人物
[12:57] I thought it was important to have you part of this team 你对这个团队很重要
[12:59] Why? 为什么?
[13:00] I’ve been keeping up with the work you’ve been doing with Professor Barnhardt 我一直关注着你和巴恩哈特教授的研究
[13:03] What does it have to do with this? 和这有关系吗?
[13:05] I’ll have to crashbrief you in the conference room 到会议室再给你简要说明吧
[13:11] Object 07/493 was first spotted just beyond Jupiter’s orbit 目标物07/493最初是在木星轨道上
[13:17] by the Spaceguard program 被太空防御程序发现
[13:19] It was notable for the fact that it was not moving in an asteroidal ellipse 我们注意到它没按照小行星椭圆轨道运行
[13:23] but rather it had a hyperbolic orbit 而是沿着双曲线
[13:26] and was shooting through our solar system 直穿入太阳系
[13:29] The object was moving at speeds 该物体的行进速度
[13:32] of up to three times 10totheseventh meters per second 为每秒三万公里
[13:35] At first it was projected to pass millions of miles outside of Earth’s orbit 它最初的行进轨迹距离地球几百万英里
[13:40] However we soon discovered that the object 但我们很快发现
[13:43] was not following a gravitationally freefall trajectory 这东西并未遵循引力场中的自由落体轨迹运动
[13:47] As such its path was recalculated 于是我们重新计算了轨道
[13:56] It was at this time a crisis response team was activated 从那时起 我们决定成立灾难应急小组
[14:00] and everything you see around you was set in motion 你们所见的一切都已启动待命
[14:07] Can we launch a missile to intercept it? 能不能用导弹去拦截它?
[14:09] The military is attempting to do just that In fact they may launch several 军方正打算实行拦截行动 也可能一次发射多枚导弹
[14:13] But given the speed at which this object is moving 但考虑到目标的运行速度
[14:16] our chances of success are slim at best 拦截成功率微乎其微
[14:19] Why don’t they evacuate the area? 为什么不疏散住民呢?
[14:21] We simply do not have enough time 因为时间不允许
[14:23] The affected area contains some 8 million inhabitants 撞击区域内有八百多万居民
[14:27] The best we can do is to plan for the aftermath 我们能做的只有准备灾后工作
[14:30] How long do we have? 还有多少时间?
[14:36] Seventyeight minutes 78分钟
[14:41] Hey What did the cops want anyway? 喂 那帮警察到底要干嘛?
[14:46] Well there’s going to be a big storm tonight 呃 今晚会有一场大风暴
[14:53] and they needed some scientists to help out you know 他们想找些科学家帮忙
[14:57] with planning stuff So 来规划些东西
[15:03] Pretty soon you’re all gonna go down to the basement okay? 你们一会儿就到地下室去 好不好?
[15:06] I already told Isabel 我已经跟伊莎贝尔讲过了
[15:08] I haven’t seen anything on TV about 没看见电视上说什么啊
[15:09] Jacob just 雅各布 你
[15:12] Just do it All right? 就按我说的做 好不好?
[15:15] All right I should go 好吧 我得挂了
[15:17] Wait Can we talk just a little bit longer? 等等 再谈一会好么?
[15:22] We’re having dinner now I really should go 我们要吃晚饭了 真得挂了
[15:26] You know I love you very much 你知道 我很爱你的
[15:29] Okay Bye Helen 哦 再见 海伦
[15:39] Is that a cell phone? 你在用手机?
[15:45] Can I borrow it? 借我用一下好么?
[15:55] What are the odds of an asteroid making impact in Manhattan? 小行星撞上曼哈顿的几率有多大?
[15:58] Astronomical Plus there’s no light signature 天文数字 再说了 没发现光信号
[16:00] Then it can’t be an asteroid 所以那不可能是小行星
[16:02] A primordial black hole perhaps Do you know what that would mean? 可能是个初生的黑洞 知道那意味着什么?
[16:04] Look whatever it is if this object is moving 不管这东西是什么
[16:07] at three times 10totheseventh meters per second 如果它以每秒三万公里的速度移动
[16:09] there will be no aftermath 根本不需要灾后工作
[16:11] If they can’t stop it before it hits there will be nothing left but dust 如果不能在撞击前制止它的话 一切都会化为灰烬
[16:16] It will sterilize the Earth This is all theater 地球上所有生命都会毁灭 就像一场戏
[16:21] They’re saying we lost launch capability 他们说拦截发射无法启动
[16:22] What? How? What does that mean? 什么?怎么会? 什么意思?
[16:25] The missile’s disabled Disabled by what? 导弹失灵了 怎么失灵的?
[16:27] They don’t know But they can restore it right? 他们也不清楚 应该能恢复的吧?
[16:30] There’s a fallback They have to launch 应该有备用方案 必须发射
[16:39] Object impact in seven six 距目标撞击还有7秒 6秒
[16:41] Our father who art in heaven hallowed be the name 我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
[16:44] The kingdom come The will be done on Earth as it is in heaven 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
[16:46] three two one Give us this day 3 2 1 今日赐给我们
[16:57] Where is it? Could they have made a mistake? 它在哪里? 是不是搞错了?
[17:00] Wait! Roger that 等等!收到
[17:02] They’re saying the object’s still in its approach 他们说目标仍在逼近
[17:04] Well then where is it? It’s slowing down 哦 那它在哪儿? 它的速度减慢了
[17:07] Awesome Slowing down? 好极了 减慢了?
[17:08] I see it 我看见了
[19:18] Radiation levels are slightly elevated but it’s not dangerous 辐射量稍有上升 但未到危险级别
[19:23] I’m getting a lot of electrostatic interference 我发现静电干扰很厉害
[19:26] Yeah me too 我也发现了
[19:30] Did you feel that? 你察觉没有?
[19:33] Feel what? 什么?
[19:37] I feel it 我察觉了
[19:44] It’s close 已经很近了
[20:52] Checkmate 06 who has tactical command here? 我是擒王06 谁在这里指挥?
[20:54] This is 2917 I need to know who has jurisdiction on this site 我是2917 请告知此地负责人的名字
[21:42] Checkmate 03 this is Gator 23 We’re blind here 擒王03 我是短鳄23 这里什么也看不见
[21:46] Checkmate 06 do you copy? Over 擒王06 收到没有?完毕
[21:54] What the hell is that thing? 那是个什么东西?
[21:55] I need the rules of engagement now 请告知行动规则
[21:57] Target is advancing 目标在前进
[21:59] Target is advancing Repeat target is advancing 目标在前进 重复 目标在前进
[22:08] Sniper team is in place 狙击组已就位
[22:11] Sniper team leaders come back I repeat 狙击队长 不要行动 重复
[22:18] Do not fire! It’s coming right at us! 不要开火! 它朝我们过来了!
[22:20] It’s coming out! 它出来了!
[22:22] Hold your fire! Do we engage? 不许射击! 要射击么?
[22:26] Hold your fire! Fire! 不许射击! 射击!
[22:31] Cease fire! All stations cease fire! 停火! 各单位 停火!
[22:34] Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Do not shoot! 不要射击!不要射击!不要射击!
[22:45] We need a medic! 快找医生!
[23:38] Klaatu barada nikto! 克拉图 卜拉答 尼克托!
[24:12] We need that DNA swab DNA swab now! 需要DNA取样 马上准备DNA取样!
[24:16] It’s soaking through Where’s the O2? Stat 正在进行染色 氧气呢?快
[24:19] Get me the O2 stat 快准备氧气
[24:22] Go No one else! 进去 闲人免入!
[24:36] What am I supposed to do now? Do I start an IV? 现在该怎么办?需要静脉注射吗?
[24:38] No no We don’t know its physiology For all we know the fluids may kill it 别 还不清楚它的生理结构 说不定注射液会要了它的命
[24:41] What do I do then? What do I do? 那该怎么办?怎么办好呢?
[24:43] Its blood is red It must have hemoglobin 它的血液是红色的 一定含血红蛋白
[24:44] Okay she’s right Start the drip Okay I I can’t find a vein 她说的对 快输液 好 我找不到血管
[24:48] It doesn’t have any veins! Look for a central line site then 它没有血管! 那就找中心静脉导管位置
[24:50] Going into cardiac arrest! Do I defib? 心跳停止了!要不要电击?
[24:52] Yeah get in there now Go! Go! Clear! 嗯 马上电击 快 快! 好了!
[24:58] The monitor just shorted out! Heart rate is stabilizing! It’s stabilizing 监视器短路了! 心率稳定了!已经稳定了
[25:01] What now? What now? 现在怎么办?怎么办?
[25:06] Do you have a surgeon? 有外科医生嘛?
[25:10] Normally for a gunshot we’d be using a general anesthetic 对付枪伤 我们通常采用全身麻醉
[25:15] But as we don’t know how the patient will react 但由于不清楚病人对于麻醉的反应
[25:20] I have opted for a local 我现在选择局部麻醉
[25:25] I’m making the first incision now 我正在做第一个切口
[25:34] No explosions So far so good 没有爆炸 还算顺利
[25:39] Pale flesh 肉呈灰白色
[25:41] a texture something akin to 肌理类似
[25:45] What? 像什么?
[25:47] Whale blubber 鲸鱼的脂肪
[25:49] I’m taking a specimen now 我现在取一些样本
[25:52] Pack that on ice and chopper it to a genomics lab for DNA mapping 把它用冰包好 送去染色体实验室做DNA图谱
[25:57] I’d like a sample of that as well 我也想要一份样本
[25:59] I am entering the wound and 已进入伤口 另外
[26:05] My God 上帝啊
[26:08] What is this? 这是什么?
[26:10] I’m sorry I’m a little taken aback 对不起 我刚才吓了一跳
[26:13] What’s wrong? Nothing’s wrong 有什么问题? 没什么问题
[26:16] That’s the thing It’s all so familiar 问题也就在这儿 一切都太熟悉了
[26:18] The outer layer of the flesh is exotic it’s strange 肉体的外层我确实没见过 很稀罕
[26:22] but as I go deeper there’s muscle vein nerve bone 但里面却是肌肉 血管 神经 骨骼
[26:28] I’m extracting the bullet 正在取出子弹
[26:38] This gray flesh it seems to be just falling away 那层灰色的肉似乎正在脱落
[26:44] It’s It’s removing itself 是 是自动脱落的
[26:50] I think I need to keep extracting it 我想应该把这些肉先拿开
[26:53] Yes Continue 好的 请继续
[26:57] Can you explain any of this? 你能解释这其中的任何现象么?
[27:54] It’s dreaming 它在做梦
[27:57] Any signs of neural activity? 有没有神经活动的迹象?
[27:59] It lit up the fMRI like Times Square 功能核磁共振仪上的曲线 就像时代广场一样
[28:07] Get help 快叫人来
[28:10] Code white! Subject is conscious! 白色警告!目标苏醒了!
[28:14] Help! 来人啊!
[28:22] It’s looking at you Try saying something to it 它看着你 试着跟它交谈看看
[28:26] My name is Dr Helen Benson 我是海伦·本森博士
[28:30] We’re trying to help you 我们想帮你
[28:32] You have nothing to fear from us 你不用害怕
[28:34] Help you 帮你
[28:37] Nothing to fear 不用害怕
[28:40] Global markets are panicked in early trading this morning 今天早上 全球市场出现骚乱
[28:43] in response to the crisis in Central Park 这是市场对中央公园事件做出的反应
[28:45] Trading has been halted on the New York Stock Exchange 纽约 日经 恒生等证交所已经停盘
[28:49] the Nikkei and Hang Seng as Manhattan prepares for a massive evacuation 曼哈顿已开始全面疏散
[28:52] In other cities around the world 在世界各地的其他城市
[28:53] people are voluntarily evacuating population centers 人群密集区的市民也在自发疏散
[28:57] fearing that the sphere in Central Park 人们担心中央公园的巨大球体
[28:59] may be the vanguard of an impending alien invasion 只是先头部队 外星人入侵在即
[29:01] The President and Vice President have been taken to separate secure locations 总统和副总统已被护送至不同安全地点
[29:05] Until this situation has some kind of resolve 在事情多少得到解决之前
[29:08] I am the eyes and the ears of the Presidency 我负责向总统传递一切信息
[29:11] So what do we know? 现在是什么情况?
[29:13] Madam Secretary we lost contact 部长女士
[29:14] with one of our DSCS3 listening satellites orbiting Earth 我方一颗同步监听DSCS3卫星已失去联系
[29:18] What is that image? 这图上是什么?
[29:19] Are you saying that sphere in Central Park isn’t the only one? 你的意思是 除了中央公园那个 还有别的球体?
[29:21] In fact we have intelligence that smaller spheres 事实上 情报显示 还有很多小球体
[29:23] have landed at other locations around the world 已经在世界其他地点降落
[29:25] Do we have briefings on that? And General 有相关简报么?
[29:27] where exactly are these spheres right now? 还有 这些球体的确切位置在哪儿?
[29:29] I think we’re asking the wrong questions 我想这不是现在该问的问题
[29:32] What questions should we be asking? 那现在该问什么问题?
[29:34] Well let’s start with this Where is our satellite? 先从这个开始吧 我们的卫星哪儿去了?
[29:37] We lost contact with it 我们和它失去了联系
[29:38] In the scheme of things the loss of one satellite 就当前计划来看 少一颗卫星无关紧要
[29:43] stands for Defense Systems Communication Satellite DSCS3全称是 防御系统通讯卫星
[29:45] Remember what it communicates with? 记得它与什么通讯么?
[29:47] They were able to access our defense mainframe via that satellite 借助那颗卫星 能介入我们的主防御网络
[29:51] That’s how they temporarily shut down our missile defenses 所以它们能临时关闭我们的导弹防御系统
[29:53] and entered our airspace 并进入我们的领空
[29:54] We’ve changed all the codes And on top of that 我们已更换了所有密码 最重要的是
[29:57] there is a vast amount of vital intelligence on that mainframe 该网络中有大量的机密情报
[30:00] They know everything about us now 现在它们已对我们了如指掌
[30:03] And we know nothing about them Almost nothing 而我们却对它们一无所知 有一点是清楚的
[30:06] The fact that they chose to disable our defenses 从它们切断我们的防御系统来看
[30:08] tells us something about their intentions 能多少猜到它们的意图
[30:15] Madam Secretary we brought in several specialists 部长女士 我们带来了几个专家
[30:17] to analyze the tissue samples we harvested from the being 准备对目标的组织样本进行分析
[30:19] This is our chief geneticist Dr Hideo Ikegawa 这是我们的第一遗传学家池川秀夫博士
[30:22] This is our chief astrobiologist Dr Helen Benson 这是第一天体生物学家 海伦·本森博士
[30:24] Hello Doctor? 你好 请讲 博士
[30:27] The being is in a nascent state 该生物正处于初生期
[30:29] The DNA samples we’ve taken seem to represent three distinct life forms 采集的DNA样本包含了3种不同生命形式
[30:34] Three different DNA types? Yes including the being’s brain 3种不同的DNA类型? 没错 包括生物的大脑在内共3种
[30:38] The body tissue is human as far as we can tell 就目前所知 躯干组织属于人类
[30:42] The gray flesh encasing it 外面包裹的灰色肉层是一种有机材料
[30:45] is organic material, some kind of bioengineered spacesuit. 像是利用某种生物技术制成的太空衣
[30:48] What it resembles oddly enough is placental tissue 奇怪的是 它模仿的似乎是胎盘组织
[30:51] Which makes sense given the placenta’s a lifesupport system 这也合情理 因为胎盘是维持生命的系统
[30:54] And that basically in order to survive in our environment 那是为了在我们的环境中存活
[30:57] the being had to be born here in its human form 它们必须以人类的形式诞生
[31:00] They must have come here in the past 过去它们肯定来过地球
[31:02] and obtained a DNA sample from a human subject 并从某个人身上获取了DNA标本
[31:05] Now since that birth the being has grown exponentially 自从出生后 该生物以指数级速度成长
[31:10] This is one hour after surgery 这是手术后一小时
[31:13] Three hours 三小时
[31:16] Six hours 六小时
[31:18] How much can you tell us about it by decoding its DNA? 通过解读DNA 你对它的了解有多少?
[31:21] You don’t understand These are the Dead Sea Scrolls 您不明白 这就像 死海古卷
[31:25] Geneticists are gonna be studying this code for generations 得几代的遗传学家才能研究明白
[31:27] No they aren’t 不行
[31:28] This code is the property of the US government 这些基因代码归美国政府所有
[31:31] Its very existence is classified 就连它的存在也是机密
[31:34] I want to see it 我想看看它
[31:47] Water 水
[31:49] Bring him up 让他坐起来
[31:50] Does it actually speak our language? Or does it just parrot what it’s heard? 它是真会说我们的语言 还是鹦鹉学舌?
[31:54] No it seems to already understand our language 似乎它早已掌握了我们的语言
[31:57] They’ve compromised our satellites They know everything about us 它们获取了我们的卫星 什么都能知道
[32:00] Mr Driscoll 德雷斯科先生
[32:28] My name is Regina Jackson 我叫雷吉娜·杰克逊
[32:30] I’m the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America 我是美利坚合众国的国防部长
[32:36] This body will take some getting used to 适应这身体还需要些时间
[32:45] I’ve been sent here to determine who or what you represent 我来这里是为了弄清你代表着谁
[32:48] and what your intentions are 你们的目的是什么
[32:52] It feels unreal to me 感觉很不真实啊
[32:57] Alien 完全陌生
[33:02] It will take time to adapt 需要时间适应
[33:05] What were you before you were human? 你变成人类之前是什么?
[33:12] Different 异类
[33:14] Different how? 什么样的异类?
[33:17] It would only frighten you 会吓倒你的
[33:21] Do you have a name? 你有名字吗?
[33:24] Klaatu 克拉图
[33:28] Do you represent a civilization? 你是某个文明世界的代表吗?
[33:33] I represent a group of civilizations 我是好几个文明世界的代表
[33:36] Where is this group of civilizations? 这些世界在哪里?
[33:39] All around you 环绕着你
[33:41] What is your purpose in coming here? 你此行的目的是什么?
[33:43] There is a gathering of world leaders not far from here 离这儿不远 有一群世界各地的领袖
[33:47] I will explain my purpose to them 此行的目的 我会跟他们解释的
[33:50] I’m afraid that’s not possible 这恐怕不可能
[33:52] Perhaps you should explain yourself to me instead 也许你可以向我解释
[33:56] Do you speak for the entire human race? 你能代表整个人类么?
[33:59] I speak for the President of the United States 我可以代表美国总统
[34:04] Now please tell me why have you come to our planet? 现在请告诉我 你为什么来我们星球?
[34:11] Your planet? 你们星球?
[34:13] Yes This is our planet 没错 这是我们的星球
[34:18] No It is not 不 这里不是
[34:21] We’ve decided to sedate him and move him to a more secure location 我们决定给他打镇静剂 把他转移到更安全的地方
[34:25] Are you going to interrogate him? That’s a possibility 你们想审问他? 有这个可能
[34:28] Madam Secretary as scientists we can’t consent to this 部长女士 作为科学家 我们不能答应
[34:31] He says he wants to speak to the UN 他说他想和联合国对话
[34:34] History has lessons to teach us 历史的教训告诉我们
[34:36] about first encounters between civilizations 不同文明间初遇之后会发生什么
[34:39] As a rule the less advanced civilization is either exterminated or enslaved 相对弱小的文明不是被消灭 就是被奴役 这已成为定律
[34:43] I’m thinking of Pizarro and the Incas Columbus and the Native Americans 就像皮萨罗和印加人 哥伦布和美洲土著
[34:48] The list goes on 这样的例子还有很多
[34:50] Unfortunately in this case the less advanced civilization is us 不幸的是 这次我们成了弱小的一方
[34:54] This is a representative of an extraterrestrial civilization 他是一位外星文明的代表
[34:58] This is the most important discovery in the history of mankind 这是人类历史上最重要的发现
[35:01] It may well be the last discovery in the history of mankind 也可能成为人类历史上最后的发现
[35:04] We need to know what they’re planning and we need to know now 我们得探知他们的计划 必须马上知道
[35:07] So you want to drug him? Interrogate him? 所以你打算给他用药?然后再审问他?
[35:11] I’m sorry we won’t do that Do you understand? 对不起 我们不会这么做 明白吗?
[35:13] I understand completely 我完全明白
[35:16] Of course if you won’t do it we’ll have to call in someone who will 当然 如果你们不做 我们就找其他人
[35:18] Well I’m sure you can find someone who will 那好 你肯定能找到其他
[35:21] I’ll do it 我来吧
[35:24] Helen 海伦
[35:26] I’ll do it 我来
[35:52] That won’t be necessary Doctor 没必要找 博士
[35:55] We’ve already prepared the solution for you 药我们已经准备好了
[36:00] I just need a syringe 我只想拿个注射器
[36:12] I want to apologize to you It seems we got off to a bad start 我得跟你说声抱歉 没有开一个好头
[36:18] It seems we did 似乎是这样的
[36:19] We’re going to transport you to a different facility 我们准备将你转移到别处
[36:22] for better medical care No you are not 那儿有更好的医疗设施 不 不用
[36:26] Excuse me? I am leaving 什么? 我要走了
[36:29] I can’t allow you to do that 这我不能允许
[36:30] It is not up to you This is a military installation 这事不由你决定 这里是军事基地
[36:34] You’re surrounded by hundreds of soldiers 周围有几百名士兵守护
[36:37] There’s no leaving here 根本别想走出去
[36:38] I have done nothing wrong 我没犯错
[36:40] You invaded our airspace 你侵入了我们的领空
[36:42] That automaton that emerged from the sphere 从球体里冒出来的那个机器人
[36:46] it attacked our troops 还袭击了我们的军队
[36:47] It acted to defend me 它的行动是为了保护我
[36:49] It activates in the presence of violence 在遇到暴力威胁时 它才会启动
[36:52] Dr Benson? Please 本森博士?请进来
[37:15] Run 快跑
[37:20] It’s done 好了
[37:23] If you’ll come with us ma’am 请跟我们走 女士
[37:48] Keep moving please 请往前走
[38:40] I’m going to ask you a series of control questions 我将会问你一系列问题
[38:47] Are you currently in a seated position? 你现在是坐着的吗?
[38:53] Yes 是的
[38:54] Are you human? 你是人类吗?
[38:58] My body is 我的身体是
[39:01] Do you feel pain? 你能感觉到疼痛吗?
[39:04] My body does 我的身体能
[39:11] Are you aware of an impending attack 你是否知道 将有一次袭击
[39:14] on the planet Earth? 目标是地球?
[39:20] You should let me go 你该放我走
[39:28] I’ll repeat the question 我再问一遍
[39:56] What gate did you use to enter this base? 你从哪个门进入基地的?
[39:59] East loading door 东边的货物门
[40:01] How do I get there? 我怎么能到那里?
[40:03] One hundred yards left from the back of this building 这栋楼后门左拐走一百米
[40:06] Is there a security code? 需要密码么?
[40:10] 44B30 FourfourBravothreezero
[40:13] What size is that suit? 你的西装几码?
[40:16] Fortytwo long 长42码
[40:18] Take it off 脱下来
[40:58] Attention! All security personnel 注意!所有安保人员
[41:00] report to your designated posts 请回到岗位上
[41:02] All civilian personnel report to Operations immediately 所有非安保人员请立即到工作区报到
[41:16] I’m leaving you now No 我要走了 不要
[41:47] Put every arm of the government 让所有政府武装
[41:49] military law enforcement Federal state and local on high alert 军队 法警 联邦 州立及地方武装 进入高度戒备
[41:53] If the media gets word that we lost Use a cover story 如果媒体得知我们走失了 编一个故事
[41:56] We can’t risk a panic 绝不能造成恐慌
[41:57] Call him an escaped convict 就说他是个逃犯
[41:59] Use every surveillance satellite every drone aircraft 动用所有监控卫星 所有无人飞机
[42:03] every freeway camera Use every resource we’ve got 所有公路摄像头 一切能用的设备都用上
[42:14] Attention: All scheduled trains 请各位注意
[42:15] into and out of Penn Station Manhattan 所有进出曼哈顿宾州火车站的列车
[42:18] are canceled due to the ongoing evacuation 为了配合疏散计划及中央公园安全周边
[42:22] and the security perimeter in Central Park 现已全部取消
[42:29] We ask that our passengers remain calm and orderly 请旅客们保持镇静
[42:31] during these difficult circumstances 在非常情况下有序疏散
[42:33] Any disturbance will be subject to immediate arrest by Transit police 任何干扰分子将被铁路巡警就地拘捕
[42:38] Excuse me Excuse me 对不起 对不起
[42:44] We are committed to providing you quality service 我们承诺向您提供高质量的服务
[42:47] Thank you 谢谢
[42:55] We ask that our passengers remain calm and orderly 请旅客们保持镇静
[42:57] during these difficult circumstances 在非常情况下有序疏散
[43:05] Any disturbance will be subject to immediate arrest by Transit police 任何干扰分子将被铁路巡警就地拘捕
[43:10] You’re not getting the ticket All right back off! 才不给你票呢 好了 让开!
[43:13] Don’t push me I want the ticket Look I don’t 别推我 把票给我
[43:16] Now just give me the ticket! I’m not giving you anything! 快把票给我! 给你个屁啊!
[43:20] Give me the What’s the matter with you? 给我 你有毛病啊?
[43:39] Rising global unrest is causing leaders around the world 全球局势动荡致使世界各国领导人
[43:42] to criticize the US response to the arrival of the spheres 纷纷指责美国政府对球体来访做出的反应
[43:45] Reactions from both national and international 国内外宗教组织
[43:47] religious communities have been varied 对此反应不一
[43:49] While some have responded with hope and measured optimism 有些组织表现出谨慎乐观和不绝望的态度
[43:52] most religious communities have considered recent events as apocalyptic 更多宗教团体认为 近来事的件象征着末日浩劫
[43:56] At gatherings and prayer vigils in virtually every major city 几乎所有大城市都举行了集会和守夜仪式
[43:59] many see the arrival of the Central Park sphere 很多人认为中央公园降临的球体
[44:02] as a sign of a new era or perhaps even the end of the world 标志着新时代的来临 抑或是世界末日
[44:06] The rapture the tribulation and the impending battle of Armageddon 届时的狂喜或苦痛 以及将至的末日决战
[44:09] dominate much of the discussion 成为了人们热议的主要话题
[44:27] Leaders around the world are protesting the US’s decision 各国首脑纷纷抗议美国
[44:30] to deny foreign scientists full access to the being 不让他国科学家接触外星生物的决定
[44:34] Have you done your homework? 作业做完了吗?
[44:36] School’s canceled on account of the aliens 因为外星人的事情 学校停课了
[44:38] They say it’s an invasion Well they’re wrong 他们说地球被入侵了 他们错了
[44:41] What makes you so sure? I just know 你怎么这么肯定? 我就是知道
[44:45] Don’t get that! 别接!
[44:46] Jacob! Hello? 雅各布! 喂?
[44:48] May I speak to Dr Helen Benson please? 请让海伦·本森博士接电话好么?
[44:51] It’s for you 找你的
[44:56] Hello? Dr Helen Benson? 喂? 海伦·本森博士?
[44:58] Yes I’m calling from Newark Penn Station 我是 我这里是纽瓦克宾州火车站
[45:00] We’ve got your patient here 您有位病人在我们这儿
[45:05] Sorry I think there’s been a mistake I’m not that kind of a doctor 呃 对不起 你们大概搞错了 我是博士 不是医生
[45:09] Hold Hold on a second 请等一下
[45:12] He says you got his medicine 他说你拿了他的药
[45:17] I’ll be right there 我马上过来
[45:27] Sorry Excuse me? 对不起
[45:30] Excuse me! I’m sorry someone called me My name’s Dr Benson 我是本森博士 有人打电话给我
[45:33] Okay he’s over there He’s your problem now 对 他在那儿 交给你了
[45:35] Go ahead take him He’s your problem 去吧 把他领走 人由你负责了
[45:51] Evacuation registration point is located two blocks this way 从这里走两条街 就是疏散登记点
[45:54] You know I took a huge risk back at the hospital 要知道 我是冒着很大风险回医院的
[45:58] Did I make a mistake? 我是不是犯错了?
[46:01] Are you a friend to us? 你是我们的朋友吗?
[46:03] I’m a friend to the Earth 我是地球的朋友
[46:08] Let’s keep it steady folks Let’s keep going forward 大家一点一点往前走 队伍不要停
[46:19] Hello 你好
[46:20] Hi 嗨
[46:22] Okay 好了
[46:24] Now what? Drive 接下来呢? 开车
[46:44] Look in your pocket 看看你的口袋
[46:49] Your inside pocket 内侧口袋
[47:22] Turn left 左转
[47:39] Striker 2829 descend and maintain 2 000 鱼叉2829 降至2000英尺
[47:42] to established vectors to the target area 遵循既定航线靠近目标区域
[47:44] Yes sir Thank you sir 是 长官 谢谢长官
[47:47] All right everybody we got our mission! 好了各位 任务来了
[47:50] All right target acquired and confirmed sir We are locked on 目标确认 已经锁定 长官
[47:53] Madam Secretary they’re sending in the drones 部长女士 无人飞机已出动
[47:56] Bring in the Reapers! We have go! 开动 猛禽 !已授权开火!
[47:58] Roger that! Descending to 1 200 Let’s light this thing up 明白!降至1200英尺 给它点一把火
[48:11] Arm your Sidewinder missiles! 响尾蛇导弹准备!
[48:15] Roger that Colonel Sidewinder missiles armed 明白 上校 响尾蛇已就位
[48:27] He’s activating! Fire! Fire fire! 它启动了! 开火!开火 开火!
[48:35] Missiles intercepted! Get out of there! 导弹被拦截! 快撤!
[48:37] Withdraw and realign for another sortie! 撤队重整 准备下一次突击!
[48:39] Negative! I’ve lost link! I’ve lost control! 失败!失去联系了!我没法控制!
[48:45] Who’s in control of the aircraft then? 那么谁在控制飞机?
[48:49] Striker 28 headed for orb perimeter! I am out of control! 鱼叉28正向球体附近俯冲!我控制不了!
[49:03] Anyone got any other ideas? 谁有更好的提议么?
[49:08] Why are people running? We should stay and fight 大家干嘛要逃跑?我们应该留下来战斗
[49:13] They didn’t come here to hurt us 它们不是来伤害我们的
[49:15] Well we should kill them anyway just to make sure 反正我们应该杀了它们 以防万一
[49:18] Don’t say that That’s what Dad would have done 别乱说 要是爸爸在 就会这么做
[49:22] I think he would have looked for a different way 我认为他会有不同的看法
[49:25] He would have fought 他会去战斗的
[49:27] I like to think I knew him pretty well I knew him too Longer than you 我觉得我很了解他 我也了解他 时间还比你长
[49:33] What do you think? 你说呢?
[49:35] Of what? 说什么?
[49:36] Should people run or should we stay and fight? 大家应该逃跑 还是该留下来战斗?
[49:40] Neither What should we do then? 都不对 那我们该怎么办?
[49:43] There’s nothing you can do 你们无能为力
[49:47] This is it Pull in here 就是这里 靠边停车
[50:00] McDonald’s? 麦当劳?
[50:04] Where are you going? Jacob where are you going? 你要去哪儿?雅各布 你去哪儿?
[50:07] To the bathroom! 去上厕所!
[50:13] Where is the boy’s father? 孩子的父亲在哪儿?
[50:17] He’s dead 他死了
[50:19] How did he die? 怎么死的?
[50:21] He was in the Army 他是军人
[50:24] So the boy wishes his soldier 所以这孩子希望他当兵的父亲还活着
[50:26] father were here to rescue the world from the aliens 让他爸爸从外星人的手中救回全世界
[50:29] The boy wishes his father were here for a lot of reasons 孩子希望父亲活着的原因有很多
[50:32] aliens being the least of them 打退外星人不过是最微不足道的一个
[50:37] He wasn’t even that kind of a soldier He was an engineer 他并不是作战的军人 他是工程师
[50:42] He went over there to build not to fight 他上战场是去搞建设的 不是去打仗的
[50:47] And his mother? 那他的母亲呢?
[50:50] She died when he was a baby 在他还小的时候就死了
[50:54] I married his father A year ago he was killed 我嫁给了他父亲 一年之后 他也死了
[51:02] Why did you come here? 你为什么来这里?
[51:05] I came to save the Earth 我来拯救地球
[51:09] From what? 谁想毁灭地球?
[51:11] He’s here 他来了
[51:23] Your tea Grandfather 外公 这茶给你
[51:27] Thank you 谢谢 谢谢
[51:40] Are you one of them? 你也是他们一伙的?
[51:42] One of who? 谁一伙的?
[51:46] Never mind Sorry 算了 没什么 对不起
[51:48] You’ve been out of contact for a long time 我们和你失去联系很久了
[51:52] I had a dangerous assignment 我任务很危险的
[51:54] This is hostile territory 这个地方不是很友善
[51:57] I’ve noticed 我注意到了
[51:58] I was hoping I could reason with them 我以为能和他们讲道理
[52:02] I’m afraid they are not a reasonable race 我想他们不需要爱好和平的
[52:06] I’ve been living amongst them for seventy years now 我跟他们一起生活七十年了
[52:10] I know them well 我很了解他们
[52:13] And? 还有呢?
[52:15] Any attempt to intercede with them would be futile 任何规劝都是没用的
[52:18] They are destructive 他们具有毁灭性
[52:21] and they won’t change 又不肯改变
[52:25] Is that your official report? 这是你对他们的正式评估吗?
[52:28] The tragedy is they know what’s going to become of them 最可悲的 是他们明明知道结果
[52:35] They sense it 感觉到了
[52:38] But they can’t seem to do anything about it 不过他们不知道怎么办
[52:46] It’s decided then 那就这么决定吧
[52:50] I’ll begin the process as soon as possible 我会尽快启动程序的
[52:54] We should make preparations for our departure 我们做好离开的准备
[52:57] I’m staying 我想留下
[52:59] You can’t stay here 你不能留在这里
[53:01] I can and I will 我能 我也准备这么做
[53:04] If you stay you’ll die I know 如果留下 你会死的 我知道
[53:09] This is my home now 这里是我的家
[53:12] You yourself called them a destructive race 你刚才自己说他们是毁灭性的种族
[53:16] That’s true 没错
[53:18] But still there is another side 但凡事总有两面
[53:23] You see I I love them 要知道 我 我爱他们
[53:28] This is a very strange thing 听上去是很奇怪
[53:32] I can’t find a way to explain it to you I 我也没法和你解释清楚
[53:36] For many years I I cursed my luck for being sent here 这么多年 我一直诅咒自己的命运 为何被送到这里
[53:42] Human life is difficult 人类生活非常艰辛
[53:46] But as this life is coming to an end 但当我的生命快走到尽头的时候
[53:50] I consider myself lucky to have lived it 能在这里生活 让我觉得非常幸运
[53:59] No sudden movements No aggressive actions No matter what happens 行动放慢 动作轻柔 不管发生什么
[54:05] no gunfire 都不准开枪
[54:06] Track is in place sir Containment panels are in position 长官 轨道已到位 密封箱面板也已就位
[54:09] We’re ready on your order On my command 就等您的命令 听我口令
[54:13] move the panels into place 将面板推入指定位置
[54:15] Three two Three two 三 二 三 二
[54:18] one 一
[54:32] Containment panels are secure and we’re still here 密封箱面板安装完毕 一切无恙
[54:46] 911 What’s your emergency? 这里是911 有什么紧急情况?
[54:47] The escaped convict they showed on the news 电视上放的那个逃犯
[54:49] I just saw the guy at the gas station Can you describe him? 我刚才在加油站看到他了 能描述一下么?
[54:51] He was in a little car on the south block 他在南区 坐在一辆小车里
[54:53] 911 what is your emergency? 这里是911 有什么紧急情况?
[54:55] I just saw that wanted man over by the McDonald’s 我刚才在麦当劳看见那个通缉犯了
[54:57] Can you describe the car sir? 能描述一下那辆车么?
[54:58] Silver fourdoor with a woman and a kid 银色四门车 还有一个女的
[54:59] I need 3 units to look for a silver Honda near Ochada orchards 请派三组人到奥查达果园附近 搜索一辆银色本田
[55:02] 31 responding We are patrolling the orchards off l67 我是31 我们正向果园去 方位I67
[55:05] HP28 follow up HP28 跟上
[55:08] This is it Stop here 就是这里 停车
[55:13] You shouldn’t 你不该
[55:20] Uh Helen? Who is this guy? 海伦 这家伙是谁?
[55:23] A friend What kind of friend? 是个朋友 什么朋友?
[55:28] Scootch over He’s a work friend 过去点 是我的同事
[55:32] What’s his name? 他叫什么?
[55:35] Klaatu Klaatu? 克拉图 克拉图?
[55:37] Yeah What kind of name is that? 嗯 这算哪门子名字啊?
[55:40] It’s foreign I think 大概是外国名字
[55:44] I never heard you talk about him before I haven’t known him for very long 我从没听你提过他 我刚认识他不久
[55:49] We’re just giving him a ride 只是顺路带他一程
[55:51] Where? 带他去哪儿?
[55:54] Here The forest? 就这儿 林子里?
[56:02] Stay here 你呆在这儿
[56:03] I want you to lock the door okay? And don’t open it for anyone but me 把门锁好 听见没? 除我之外 谁来也别开
[56:08] I’m serious 我是认真的
[58:47] Helen what’s going on? 海伦 怎么回事?
[58:55] We’re getting images of these spheres from all over the world 来自世界各地的照片上都出现了这种球体
[58:58] Okavango Kobe Baku 博茨瓦纳 神户 阿塞拜疆
[59:00] Which of our agencies gathered this intel? 这些情报来自哪个分局?
[59:01] Ma’am none of them We pulled these off the Internet 不是分局来的 是互联网下载的
[59:10] Is that them? 那是它们嘛?
[59:14] No It’s us 不 是我们
[59:18] Those are ordinary cephalopods 都是些常见的软体动物
[59:21] Squid Octopus 鱿鱼 章鱼
[59:26] I don’t like him He’s weird and Why are we driving him around anyway? 我不喜欢他 这个人很怪 我们干嘛要带着他到处跑?
[59:32] Um 呃
[59:36] It’s complicated 事情很复杂
[59:38] Is he coming home with us? 他跟我们回家么?
[59:40] No No 不 不
[59:42] Well what if you decide you like him and he wants to move in? 那万一你喜欢他 他想搬来一起住呢?
[59:47] No it’s not like that God no 事情和你想的不一样 这不可能
[59:49] Listen to me 听我说
[59:51] No one is moving in You don’t understand 没人会搬来住 这你不懂
[59:53] Whatever You wait for him I’m going home 随便你 你等他好了 我回家了
[59:56] Jacob 雅各布
[1:00:02] Jacob! 雅各布!
[1:00:06] Jacob! 雅各布!
[1:00:08] What is the matter with you? 你搞什么?
[1:00:45] These spheres now appear to be leaving 这些球体似乎正打算离开
[1:00:47] in the same mysterious manner as they came 就像它们来时一样令人迷惑
[1:00:49] Hopefully this mass exodus will bring an end 希望这次大批撤离行动
[1:00:51] to the panic and unrest we’ve been seeing around the world 能给世界各地的混乱不安画上一个句号
[1:00:54] The only sphere that doesn’t appear to be leaving 唯一没有离开迹象的球体
[1:00:56] is the giant sphere in Central Park 是中央公园里的那个巨型圆球
[1:00:59] You think we scared them off? 是不是我们把它们吓跑了?
[1:01:02] They’re not afraid of us 它们不怕我们
[1:01:17] I need to get back to the city 我得回纽约去
[1:01:19] Not till you tell me what’s going on 除非你告诉我 到底发生了什么
[1:01:21] Did you do that? Yes 是你干的吗? 是的
[1:01:25] Jacob get in the car 雅各布 上车
[1:01:27] He’s one of them Please get in the car 他是他们一伙的 给我上车
[1:01:32] Get in the car 上车
[1:01:45] I need to know what’s happening 我想知道到底发生了什么
[1:01:48] This planet is dying 这个星球正走向灭亡
[1:01:50] The human race is killing it 人类就是凶手
[1:01:53] So you’ve come here to help us 所以你来帮我们
[1:01:56] No I didn’t 不是
[1:02:00] You said you came to save us 你说过你是来拯救我们的
[1:02:02] I said I came to save the Earth 我说过我是来拯救地球的
[1:02:05] You came to save the Earth 你是来拯救地球的
[1:02:08] from us 从我们手中拯救
[1:02:12] You came to save the Earth from us 你来拯救地球 从我们手中
[1:02:14] We can’t risk the survival of this planet for the sake of one species 不能为了一个物种 让整个星球走向灭亡
[1:02:19] What are you saying? If the Earth dies you die 你什么意思? 如果地球灭亡 你们也会死
[1:02:22] If you die the Earth survives 如果你们灭亡 地球就能得救
[1:02:26] There are only a handful of planets in the cosmos 宇宙中只有极少部分星球
[1:02:28] that are capable of supporting complex life 有能力孕育复杂的生命形态
[1:02:30] You can’t do this This one can’t be allowed to perish 你不能这么做 地球不能就此灭亡
[1:02:34] We can change! We could still turn things around! 我们能改的!一切还来得及挽回!
[1:02:37] We’ve watched we’ve waited and hoped that you would change 我们一直在观察 一直在等 希望你们能够改变
[1:02:40] Please It’s reached the tipping point 求你了 箭在弦上
[1:02:41] We have to act Please! 不得不发 求求你!
[1:02:43] We’ll undo the damage you’ve done 我们会弥补你们造成的损失
[1:02:44] and give the Earth a chance to begin again 给地球一个重生的机会
[1:02:47] Don’t do this Please We could change 别这样 求你 我们能改的
[1:02:51] We can change 我们能改的
[1:02:53] The decision is made The process has begun 已经决定了 行动已经开始了
[1:03:00] Oh God 老天啊
[1:03:19] It won’t make any difference Helen 一切都已成定局了 海伦
[1:03:22] Even if they arrest me even if they kill me the process will continue 即使他们逮捕我 甚至杀了我 行动还是会继续
[1:03:27] Both of you hands on the car right now! 你们两个 把手放在车上
[1:03:31] Is that a child in the car? Yes 车里还有个孩子? 是的
[1:03:34] This is HP28 I’m on l67 I have the FBI suspect in custody 我是HP28 我在I67 FBI嫌犯已被拘
[1:03:39] along with one adult female and one child Awaiting instructions 有一女子一儿童同行 请下指示
[1:03:43] 70140 roger 70140 明白
[1:03:44] Tell the child to get out of the car 叫孩子从车里出来
[1:03:47] Get the kid out of the car! Honey come 叫孩子从车里出来! 亲爱的 出来吧
[1:03:51] Okay you two over there 好了 你们两个 去那边
[1:03:54] You I’m not going to tell you again Hands on the car 你 我不想说第二遍 把手放到车上
[1:03:57] Please don’t hurt him I’m not going to hurt him 请不要伤害他 我不会伤害他的
[1:04:00] so long as he I wasn’t talking to you 只要他 我没跟你说话
[1:04:03] The pain will only last a moment 痛苦不会持续很久的
[1:04:20] You killed him! You killed him! You killed him! 你杀了他!你杀了他!你杀了他!
[1:04:23] Jacob Jacob! Let me finish 雅各布 雅各布! 还没完
[1:04:27] Shh Shh You killed him! You killed him! 嘘 过来 你杀了他!你杀了他!
[1:04:30] Come sit down He killed him! 坐好 他杀了他!
[1:05:17] He’ll be all right 他没事了
[1:05:23] I don’t understand 我不明白
[1:05:26] You’re going to kill us all but you saved him 既然你要杀了所有人 干嘛要救他
[1:05:30] He was an obstacle I meant him no harm 他妨碍到我了 但我不想伤害他
[1:05:35] You could stop this couldn’t you? If you wanted to 你能阻止这一切的 对不对? 只要你有意愿
[1:05:39] I tried to reason with you I tried to speak with your leaders 我曾想跟你们讲道理 我也试过和你们的首脑交谈
[1:05:43] Those aren’t our leaders 那些人不是我们的首脑
[1:05:45] If you want to speak to one of our leaders I’ll take you to one 如果你想和首脑谈 我带你去
[1:05:49] Let me take you 让我带你去吧
[1:05:56] Get in the car 上车
[1:06:00] Maybe they were just collecting specimens from our planet 也许他们就是来我们星球收集标本的
[1:06:02] It’s not our planet That’s what he said to me in the hospital 这不是我们的星球 在医院里他就是这么对我说的
[1:06:11] An ark 是方舟
[1:06:13] Excuse me? It’s an ark 什么? 那是诺亚方舟
[1:06:16] So are all the other spheres 其他的圆球也是一样
[1:06:18] They’re saving as many species as they can 他们在尽力拯救各类物种
[1:06:21] If the sphere is an ark then what comes next is 如果这圆球是方舟 那接下来就是
[1:06:26] The flood 大洪水
[1:06:49] Karl we’re here 卡尔 我们到了
[1:06:55] All right let’s get you settled 好了 先把你给安顿好
[1:07:06] That’s a Nobel Prize 是诺贝尔奖牌
[1:07:09] He won it for his work on biological altruism 为表彰他在生物利他学说方面的成就
[1:07:13] Probably still be in his desk drawer if I hadn’t gotten it framed for him 如果不是我为他裱了个框 恐怕现在这奖牌还扔在抽屉里呢
[1:07:19] You tired? Just a little 你累吗? 有点累
[1:07:24] Close but no 接近答案了 但有错误
[1:07:33] I wouldn’t 要我就不会这么做
[1:07:35] He won’t mind 他不会介意的
[1:07:43] He’s one of them You shouldn’t be helping him 他和他们是一伙的 你不该帮他
[1:07:46] We should stop him 我们能阻止他的
[1:07:53] For just this once I need you to trust me 你就信我这一次吧
[1:08:41] Is it possible? 这可能吗?
[1:08:58] I have so many questions to ask you 我有好多事情想问你
[1:09:16] It’s Bach 是巴赫的音乐
[1:09:20] It’s beautiful 太美了
[1:09:23] So we’re not so different after all 看来我们也没那么不同
[1:09:27] I wish that were true 我也希望如此
[1:09:33] So is it a machine or a living thing? 这是个机器 还是活体?
[1:09:35] It’s both or neither What do you mean neither? 可能两者都是 也可能都不是 什么叫 都不是 ?
[1:09:39] It seems to be some sort of siliconbased hybrid 感觉是某种基于硅的杂合体
[1:09:41] We’re calling it GORT Genetically Organized Robotic Technology 我们称它为GORT 全称是基因组培机器人技术
[1:09:45] The military and their acronyms 军方就喜欢搞些缩写
[1:09:47] We’ve used every diagnostic method available 我们动用了所有检测技术
[1:09:49] MRI thermal imaging PET scan but it was impervious 核磁共振 热成像 PET扫描 全都无功而返
[1:09:53] So we attempted a roboticallyassisted exploration 所以我们尝试了机械臂探测
[1:09:55] using a diamond drill And? 臂上装了一个钻石钻头 后来呢?
[1:09:57] The drill bit fractured It’ll take 24 hours to fix it robotically 钻头裂了 机器人修复得花24小时
[1:10:44] Colonel we don’t have 24 hours Send somebody in there to fix that drill 上校 我们等不了那么久 派人进去修
[1:10:50] Food and fuel hoarding have led to shortages which erupted 食物和燃油存量告急
[1:10:54] into looting incidents throughout Asia and South America Many 亚洲和南美地区已爆发多起劫掠事件
[1:10:57] outbreaks of rioting and unrest 在广东 伦敦 芝加哥
[1:10:58] in such cities as Guangdong China 由于汽油食物饮水等日用品出现短缺
[1:11:02] food and drinking water 动乱和暴动频发
[1:11:07] Many point to the Central Park sphere as 许多人将中央公园的球体当作
[1:11:10] Amidst the chaos in the New YorkNew Jersey areas 在纽约新泽西地区的混乱局势下
[1:11:13] local police are looking for an escaped convict 当地警方正在寻找一名逃犯
[1:11:16] whose name is not being released 该逃犯姓名还未公开
[1:11:18] Authorities believe that he is a significant threat to the public 当局确信此人将对公众产生严重威胁
[1:11:22] and are asking for any information that could lead to his capture 正在征集任何有关其人行踪的线索
[1:11:25] If you have seen this man contact the number on your screen below 如果你见过他 请拨打屏幕下方号码
[1:11:29] There must be alternatives 肯定有别的办法
[1:11:30] You must have some technology that could solve our problem 你们一定有对应的高科技 可以用来解决我们的问题
[1:11:34] Your problem is not technology 你们的问题不在于科技
[1:11:36] The problem is you You lack the will to change 问题就是你们本身 你们不愿悔改
[1:11:40] Then help us change 那就帮我们改变
[1:11:41] I cannot change your nature 我无法改变你们的天性
[1:11:43] You treat the world as you treat each other 人类对世界造成了威胁 就像人类彼此互相威胁一样
[1:11:46] But every civilization reaches a crisis point eventually 但每一个文明早晚都会面临危急关头
[1:11:50] Most of them don’t make it Yours did How? 大多数都没法挺过去 你们却成功了 是怎么办到的?
[1:11:54] Our sun was dying We had to evolve in order to survive 我们的太阳已燃烧殆尽 为了生存 我们只能选择进化
[1:11:57] So it was only when your world was threatened with destruction 只有在你们的世界面临毁灭威胁之后
[1:12:01] that you became what you are now Yes 你们才变成今天这个样子的 是的
[1:12:04] Well that’s where we are 那我们现在也是一样
[1:12:06] You say we’re on the brink of destruction and you’re right 你说我们已处于毁灭边缘 说的没错
[1:12:09] But it’s only on the brink that people find the will to change 但只有到了生死关头 人才愿意改变
[1:12:14] Only at the precipice do we evolve 正所谓悬崖勒马
[1:12:18] This is our moment 我们的时刻到了
[1:12:20] Don’t take it from us We’re close to an answer 不要夺走这一刻 我们就快找到答案了
[1:12:30] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[1:12:51] Jacob! Can you get your boots on? 雅各布!快把靴子穿上
[1:12:55] He can’t get caught What do I do? 他不能被抓 我该怎么办?
[1:12:58] Change his mind Not with reason but with yourself 让他回心转意 不要靠说理 要靠你自己
[1:13:14] It’s too late for that 已经来不及了
[1:13:46] Jacob! 雅各布!
[1:13:49] Down here! He’s here! 看下面!他在这里!
[1:13:51] Down here! He’s here! What are you doing? 看下面!他在这里! 你在干嘛?
[1:13:54] What are you doing? I’m trying to help them! 你在干嘛? 我想帮他们!
[1:13:57] That’s why I called them What? 所以我才叫他们来 什么?
[1:13:59] I told them where we are! Jacob you didn’t! 我跟他们说了我们的位置! 雅各布 你怎么这样!
[1:14:01] We shouldn’t be helping him! Jacob I’m trying to help us 我们不该帮他! 雅各布 我是在帮我们自己
[1:14:06] We should kill him! That’s what Dad would have done! 我们该杀了他!爸爸就会这么做!
[1:14:08] You fight me on everything Everything! If my dad were here 你什么都跟我作对 每一件事! 如果爸爸在
[1:14:11] But he isn’t here! He’s gone! 但他不在了!他死了!
[1:14:19] Jacob 雅各布
[1:14:25] We’ve extracted the female Returning to base 我们抓住了那女的 准备返航
[1:14:37] Got a visual on the male Yeah I see him 看见那个男的了 嗯 我看见他了
[1:14:42] Yep got him Target acquired Permission to engage 好 盯上他了 目标锁定 请下令
[1:14:47] You are clear to engage You are go to take out the target 可以开火 消灭目标
[1:14:50] Roger that 明白
[1:15:32] Please don’t hurt me 请别伤害我
[1:15:43] Thanks 谢谢
[1:15:52] I don’t know where we are 我不知道这是哪儿
[1:16:00] Can you help me get home? 能帮我回家吗?
[1:16:09] This way 这边走
[1:16:52] He’s come to exterminate us hasn’t he? You can’t stop him 他是不是来消灭我们的? 你阻止不了他
[1:16:55] The only chance we have is if he changes his mind 让他改变主意 是我们唯一的机会
[1:16:58] You have to let me talk to him! 你得让我跟他谈!
[1:17:00] What makes you think he’ll listen to you? 他凭什么听你的话?
[1:17:02] I don’t know that he will But I think he trusts me 我不知道 但我觉得他信任我
[1:17:05] And I don’t think he wants to do this 我认为他也不想这么做
[1:17:08] We have the situation under control 局势已在我们掌控之中
[1:17:09] Madam Secretary General Quinn needs to see you in the briefing room 部长女士 奎因将军在简报室等您
[1:17:12] He says it’s urgent 他有急事
[1:17:15] You’re not in control You don’t know what he’s capable of! 局势不在你的手中 你不知道他的能耐!
[1:17:21] But she didn’t do anything wrong! So they should let her go right? 她没做错事情!他们会放了她 对吧?
[1:17:26] You are afraid you’re going to be left alone 你怕自己变成孤零零一个人
[1:17:29] I already am alone 我已经是一个人了
[1:17:30] Helen’s just someone that was stuck with me when my dad died You know? 我爸死后 海伦只能带着我 仅此而已
[1:17:37] Oh I forgot You’re an alien You don’t understand anything 哦 我忘了 你是外星人 什么都不懂
[1:17:48] We’re good to go 准备就绪
[1:18:00] Hold it 等一等
[1:18:05] Your sleeve 你的袖子
[1:18:08] Oh 哦
[1:18:12] Let Let me out! 放 放我出去!
[1:18:14] Open the airlock No 打开气密门 不行
[1:18:15] Open the door! Then we have to flash 开门! 我们随后就得起爆
[1:18:17] Our protocol I decide what protocol is 按规定 规定由我说了算
[1:18:20] Open the door! Let me out! 开门!放我出去!
[1:18:23] Reset the drill Let me out! Open it! 初始化钻头 让我出去!开门!
[1:18:26] I said reset the drill 我说了 初始化钻头
[1:18:28] Let me out! Let me out! Open the door! 让我出去!让我出去!开开门!
[1:18:32] Let me out! 让我出去!
[1:18:42] Sir the restraints! 长官 看那钢箍!
[1:19:38] Open the door! Open the door! 开门!开门!
[1:19:42] This facility has been sealed 此地已封闭
[1:19:47] No one leaves 任何人不得离开
[1:20:06] We’ve lost contact with the flash chamber sir 长官 我们与实验舱的联系中断了
[1:20:21] Whiskey Task Force engage! 威士忌特遣队 开火!
[1:20:47] Were there any survivors? No 有无幸存者? 没有
[1:20:50] As you know at 0524 hours 如您所知 在5点24分
[1:20:52] our pilots launched a salvo of Sidewinder airtoair missiles 我方飞行员发射的响尾蛇空对空导弹
[1:20:54] into the heart of the mass And? 击中了该物质群 结果呢?
[1:20:57] Every strike made it larger 每击中一次 那群东西就会变大一点
[1:20:59] And this mass where is it heading? 这群东西朝哪儿飞?
[1:21:03] Everywhere 四面八方
[1:21:55] Dr Benson Madam Secretary please 本森博士 部长女士 求你了
[1:21:59] I don’t want to die here in this room without seeing my son one more time 我不想死在这里 想见儿子最后一面
[1:22:05] Do you really think you can persuade him? 你有把握说服他么?
[1:22:07] I think you should let me try 请让我试试
[1:22:14] Go on then 那好吧
[1:22:15] But I make you no promises I still answer to the President 但我不能向你保证 我得向总统报告
[1:22:19] You’re on your own No she’s not I’ll go with you 你一个人去吧 她不是一个人 我陪她去
[1:22:25] Good luck Thank you 祝你好运 谢谢
[1:22:50] It doesn’t work 没法使用
[1:22:59] Go ahead 可以打了
[1:23:09] It’s me Are you okay? 是我 你好么?
[1:23:12] I’m fine 我很好
[1:23:15] He’s right here 他在
[1:23:18] She wants to talk to you 她想跟你说
[1:23:21] Yes 是我
[1:23:23] I need to get back to the city 我得回纽约
[1:23:26] Yes Tell her I know where we can meet her 好 跟她说 我知道该在哪儿会面
[1:23:43] I told Helen we should kill you 我跟海伦说 应该杀了你
[1:23:46] Yes I heard that 嗯 当时我听见了
[1:23:49] I didn’t mean it though You didn’t? 我不是真想那么做 真的么?
[1:23:52] Well not anymore 至少现在不想了
[1:24:00] So what’s gonna happen to us? 我们会有什么结果?
[1:24:05] I was just wondering the same thing 我也在想这个问题
[1:24:16] End of the world! Good luck! 世界末日! 祝你好运!
[1:24:21] This is it! This is where we’re supposed to meet her! 就是这儿!就在这里等她!
[1:24:24] Come on! 来吧!
[1:24:35] Hurry up! It’s this way! 快点!这边走!
[1:25:10] You can do this Just like with the trooper 你能做到的 就像对那个兵一样
[1:25:16] There are some things I can’t do 有些事我也无法办到
[1:25:18] But you have powers 但你有神力啊
[1:25:23] I’m sorry 对不起
[1:25:27] Please 求你了
[1:25:30] Please! 求求你!
[1:25:34] Jacob nothing ever truly dies 雅各布 任何东西都不会真正消亡
[1:25:38] The universe wastes nothing Everything is simply 这个宇宙从不浪费 逝去的东西只是
[1:25:42] transformed 转化成了别的形式
[1:25:46] Just leave me alone 让我一个人待会儿
[1:26:32] It’s not fair No 这不公平 是啊
[1:26:35] No it isn’t fair 是啊 确实不公平
[1:26:38] He left me alone 他丢下我一个人
[1:26:40] Oh baby you’re not alone 宝贝 你不是一个人
[1:26:45] And he didn’t leave you 他并没有离开你
[1:26:48] I see him in you All the time 我在你身上看见了他 每时每刻都在
[1:26:52] All the time 每时每刻
[1:26:54] Sometimes it’s hard for me to bear 有时我也无法接受这事实
[1:26:58] You miss him too? 你也想他么?
[1:27:02] So much 非常想
[1:27:08] I’m sorry I’m sorry 对不起 对不起
[1:27:13] Okay 好了
[1:27:43] It’s all right He’s here to help 没关系 他是来帮忙的
[1:27:50] There’s another side to you 你们也有另一面
[1:27:56] I feel it now 我现在能感觉得到
[1:28:14] Is that how it ends? 这就是末日?
[1:28:19] Yes 是的
[1:28:21] You can’t stop it? 你能阻止吗?
[1:28:24] I don’t know 我不知道
[1:28:31] It would come at a price to you and your way of life 你们要付出代价 你们的生活方式也将改变
[1:28:34] But we can change You know that now 我们能改变的 这点你应该知道
[1:28:38] Please 求你了
[1:28:40] Please just give us a chance 求你给我们一个机会
[1:28:45] I’ll try 我试试看
[1:28:47] I must get back to the city 我必须回到纽约去
[1:29:08] Of course Mr President I understand the situation 当然 总统先生 这些我明白
[1:29:13] But with all due respect sir 但恕我冒昧 先生
[1:29:15] any further military action will only make things worse 任何军事打击只会使情况恶化
[1:29:18] I believe we may still be able to open a dialog 我相信我们仍有机会展开对话
[1:29:28] Yes Mr President As you wish sir 是 总统先生 按您说的办
[1:29:31] Thank you 谢谢
[1:30:01] Checkpoint 检查站
[1:30:02] We can’t stop There isn’t time 不能停车 没时间了
[1:30:13] Dive! Look out! 闪! 小心!
[1:30:17] LincolnBravo1 to LincolnBravo2 林肯B1呼叫林肯B2
[1:30:19] a black SUV crashed our checkpoint with the suspects 一辆黑色SUV闯过检查站 车内有嫌犯
[1:30:21] En route to your position Roger that Bravo1 正往你方驶去 收到 B1
[1:30:31] Bravo1 we’ve got orders to let them through Do you copy? B1 上面有命令 放其通行 是否收到?
[1:30:34] Roger that 收到
[1:30:38] They’re slowing down 他们减速了
[1:30:40] They’re letting us through Why? 他们是放我们过去 为什么?
[1:30:59] Where is everybody? 人都上哪儿了?
[1:31:02] They’ve cleared the area 他们把人撤空了
[1:31:05] Stop the car 停车
[1:31:06] What? Stop the car! 什么? 停车!
[1:31:45] Jacob! Jacob! 雅各布!雅各布!
[1:31:47] I’m okay 我没事
[1:31:49] Michael? 迈克尔?
[1:32:03] We have to get to the sphere 我们得到圆球那儿去
[1:32:15] Helen! 海伦!
[1:32:33] We won’t make it! 过不去了!
[1:32:50] I can’t keep them out for long 我挡不了多久
[1:32:59] Mom 妈妈
[1:33:08] What’s happening to him? 他怎么了?
[1:33:11] Jacob 雅各布
[1:33:13] They’re inside him 它们侵入了他的体内
[1:33:17] He’s dying 他要死了
[1:33:20] Help him 帮帮他
[1:33:28] Help him Please 求你 帮帮他
[1:34:18] Your professor was right 你那位教授说的没错
[1:34:21] At the precipice 到了生死关头
[1:34:24] we change 我们就会改变
[1:37:42] It’s leaving 它要走了
[1:37:50] No 不对
[1:37:52] He’s leaving 是他要走了
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Taare Zameen Par(地球上的星星)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: I Hate The Man In My Basement(地窟藏恶)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme