英文名称:The Dark Knight Rises
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | I knew Harvey Dent. I was his friend. | 我认识哈维•丹特 我是他的朋友 |
[01:08] | And it will be a very long time before someone inspires us the way he did. | 这世间恐怕很少人能够像他那样激励我们的心灵 |
[01:16] | I believed in Harvey Dent. | 我相信哈维•丹特 |
[01:37] | – Dr. Pavel, I’m CIA. – He wasn’t alone. | – 帕佛博士 我是中情局的 – 不只他一个人 |
[01:41] | – Uh, you don’t get to bring friends. – They are not my friends. | – 你不可以带朋友来 – 他们不是我的朋友 |
[01:46] | Don’t worry, no charge for them. | 别担心 我不会跟你多收钱 |
[01:48] | And why would I want them? They were trying to grab your prize. | 我干嘛要这两个人?这两人企图绑架那个博士 |
[01:52] | They work for the mercenary. | 他们是那个佣兵的手下 |
[01:54] | The masked man. | 面罩怪人 |
[01:56] | Bane? | 贝恩? |
[01:59] | Get them onboard. I’ll call it in. | 先带他们上飞机 我来报告 |
[02:10] | The flight plan I just filed with the agency… | 我刚才跟局里提出登机名单 |
[02:12] | …lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here… | 里面有我 我的手下 帕佛博士 |
[02:17] | …but only one of you! | 但你们两人中只能选一个 |
[02:21] | First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft! | 先招认的那个人才能留在飞机上 |
[02:33] | Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel? | 是谁派你们绑架帕佛博士? |
[02:42] | He didn’t fly so good! | 你应该不会飞吧 |
[02:44] | Who wants to try next? | 下一个换谁? |
[02:47] | Tell me about Bane! | 告诉我贝恩的底细 |
[02:49] | Why does he wear the mask? | 他为什么戴着面罩? |
[02:53] | A lot of loyalty for a hired gun! | 你也未免太忠心耿耿了吧 |
[02:56] | Well, perhaps he’s wondering why someone would shoot a man… | 他可能在纳闷 为什么把人丢下飞机之前… |
[02:59] | …before throwing him out of a plane. | 还要先开枪 |
[03:07] | At least you can talk. | 至少你会说话 |
[03:08] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人? |
[03:10] | It doesn’t matter who we are. | 我们是谁并不重要 |
[03:13] | What matters is our plan. | 重要的是我们的计划 |
[03:21] | No one cared who I was till I put on the mask. | 以前我没戴面罩的时候 没人在意我是谁 |
[03:26] | – If I pull that off, will you die? – It would be extremely painful. | – 扯掉面具你会死吗? – 会非常痛苦 |
[03:31] | – You’re a big guy. – For you. | – 你挺壮的 – 对你而言 |
[03:37] | Was getting caught part of your plan? | 被逮捕也是你们计划的一部分吗? |
[03:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:46] | Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours. | 帕佛博士拒绝为我们做事 转而投靠你们 |
[03:50] | – We had to find out what he told you… – Nothing. I said nothing. | – 我们得查明他是否有泄漏机密 – 没有! 我什么也没说! |
[04:07] | Well, congratulations, you got yourself caught! | 恭喜你! 现在你被抓了! |
[04:10] | – Sir? – Now what’s the next step of your master plan? | – 长官 – 下一步计划是什么? |
[04:15] | Crashing this plane… | 炸掉这架飞机 |
[04:22] | …with no survivors. | 不留活口 |
[04:46] | Mayday, Mayday! | 呼叫! 呼叫! |
[05:34] | Aah! What you doing to me? Let me out! | 你们要对我做什么?放开我 |
[05:40] | No! | 不 |
[05:42] | No, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 |
[05:55] | No! They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother. | 你不能走 我们其中一人的尸体必须留在飞机残骸里 |
[06:00] | Have we started the fire? | 我们开战了吗? |
[06:02] | Yes, the fire rises. | 没错 战火要升起了 |
[06:14] | Calm down, doctor. Now is not the time for fear. | 冷静点 博士 现在还不到恐惧的时候 |
[06:19] | That comes later. | 好戏还在后头 |
[06:47] | Harvey Dent Day may not be our oldest public holiday… | 哈维•丹特纪念日虽然不是传统节日 |
[06:51] | …but we’re here tonight because it’s one of the most important. | 却是最重要的节日之一 |
[06:54] | Harvey Dent’s uncompromising stand against organized crime… | 哈维•丹特不遗余力地对抗组织性犯罪 |
[06:58] | …had made Gotham a safer place than it was at the time of his death, eight years ago. | 使得高谭市在这八年间治安逐渐进步 |
[07:03] | This city has seen a historic turnaround. | 这个城市造就了历史性的转变 |
[07:06] | No city is without crime, but this city is without organized crime because the Dent Act… | 每个城市都有犯罪 但高谭市没有组织性犯罪 |
[07:12] | …gave law enforcement teeth in its fight against the mob. | 归功于丹特法案提供的有效利器让我们能对抗犯罪集团 |
[07:15] | Now people are talking about repealing the Dent Act… | 现在有些人主张废除丹特法案 |
[07:19] | …and to them I say, “Not on my watch.” | 在此我承诺 “决不让此事发生” |
[07:23] | I want to thank the Wayne Foundation for hosting this event. | 非常感谢韦恩基金会举办这场晚会 |
[07:26] | I’m told Mr. Wayne couldn’t be here tonight. I’m sure he’s with us in spirit. | 虽然韦恩先生今晚不能出席 但他的精神与我们同在 |
[07:30] | And now I’m gonna give way to an important voice…. | 现在我要把麦克风交给一位重量级的… |
[07:33] | You ever lay eyes on Wayne at one of these things? | 最近有人见过韦恩先生吗? |
[07:36] | No one has. Not in years. | 没有 很多年都没人看见他了 |
[07:38] | …people put their faith in a murderous thug in a mask and a cape. | 人们曾对一位头戴面具 身穿披风的凶手寄予信任 |
[07:42] | A thug who showed his true nature… | 他最终露出了他的真面目 |
[07:46] | …when he betrayed the trust of this great man… | 他不但背叛了这位英雄 |
[07:49] | …and murdered him in cold blood. | 还冷血地将他杀害 |
[07:52] | Sweetheart, not so fast with the chow. | 小美人 别走那么快 |
[07:54] | – Shrimp balls? – Thank you. | – 要来点虾球吗? – 谢谢 |
[07:56] | Jim Gordon can tell you the truth about Harvey Dent. | 吉姆•高登将会跟大家介绍哈维•丹特的真实故事 |
[07:58] | I’ll let him tell you himself. Commissioner Gordon. | 现在欢迎他上台 高登局长 |
[08:11] | The truth? | 真实故事? |
[08:17] | I have written a speech… | 我准备了一份讲稿 |
[08:22] | …telling the truth about Harvey Dent. | 是关于哈维•丹特的真实故事 |
[08:30] | Maybe the time isn’t right. | 或许现在不是适当的时机 |
[08:36] | Maybe right now… | 现在… |
[08:39] | …all you need to know is that there are… | 大家只需要知道 |
[08:42] | …1 000 inmates in Blackgate Prison as a direct result of the Dent Act. | 黑门监狱里关了上千名囚犯 这都是归功于丹特法案 |
[08:47] | These are violent criminals, essential cogs in the organized-crime machine. | 他们都是残暴的歹徒 是集团犯罪份子 |
[08:52] | Maybe, for now, all I should say about the death of Harvey Dent is this: | 我只能说 哈维•丹特… |
[09:01] | It has not been for nothing. | 没有白白牺牲 |
[09:04] | – You see the guy who owns the house? – No. I heard… | – 你有看过这家的主人吗? – 没有 我听说… |
[09:07] | – …he never leaves the east wing. – I heard he had an accident. | – 他从没踏出东宫一步 – 我听说他出了点意外 |
[09:11] | – Yeah, that he’s disfigured. He has to wear a… – Mr. Till? | – 没错 好像毁容了… – 提尔先生 |
[09:15] | Why are your people using the main staircase? | 你们的人怎么可以使用大厅楼梯? |
[09:19] | And where’s Mrs. Bolton? | 波顿太太在哪儿? |
[09:22] | Uh, she’s at the bar, sir. Can I help? | 她在吧台 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[09:24] | The east drawing room. | 你去东宫的房间 |
[09:25] | Unlock the door, put the tray on the table, lock the door again. | 把门打开 将餐盘放在桌上 然后再把门锁上 |
[09:29] | Nothing more. | 其他什么都别做 |
[09:34] | I’m sorry, Miss Tate. I tried, but he won’t see you. | 抱歉 泰特小姐 我通报了 但他不想见你 |
[09:37] | And you mustn’t take it personally. | 你要知道 他并不是针对你 |
[09:39] | Everyone knows that Wayne’s holed up in there with 8- inch nails peeing into Mason jars. | 大家都说韦恩先生成天窝在屋里 指甲长到8寸长 |
[09:45] | It’s very good of you to let me on the grounds. | 真是非常感谢你们让我惨赔 |
[10:00] | Why are you wasting your time trying to talk to a man… | 你何必浪费时间 |
[10:03] | …who threw away your investment on some save-the-world vanity project? | 他只会把你投入的拯救世界计划丢在一旁 |
[10:08] | He can’t get your money back. I can. | 他不能让你的投资回本 但我可以 |
[10:11] | I could try explaining that a save-the-world project, vain or not… | 我可以花时间给你解释拯救世界的企划案 赚不赚钱… |
[10:16] | …is worth investing in, Mr. Daggett. | …都是值得投资的 达格先生 |
[10:18] | But you understand only money and the power you think it buys… | 像你这种人 眼里只有金钱和权力 |
[10:21] | …so why waste my time indeed? | 何必来浪费我的时间? |
[10:25] | Second shift reports in? | 你拿到第二次人事调动报告了? |
[10:27] | You should spend more time with the mayor. | 你应该跟市长混熟一点 |
[10:29] | Well, that’s your department. | 那是你的专长 |
[10:32] | Anyone shown him the crime stats? | 他看过犯罪统计报告书了吗? |
[10:34] | He goes by his gut and it bothers him, | 他是凭着冲劲在办案的 不管统计数字是多少 |
[10:36] | no matter what the numbers. | 他永远不会满意 |
[10:37] | Must be popular with his wife. | 那她老婆一定很爱他 |
[10:39] | Not really. She took the kids to Cleveland. | 没有 她带着孩子移居到了克里夫兰 |
[10:41] | He’ll have plenty of time for visits. | 他很快就会有时间去探望妻小了 |
[10:43] | The mayor’s gonna dump him in the spring. | 市长明年春季要开除他 |
[10:46] | – Really? – Mm-hm. | – 真的吗? – 嗯 |
[10:47] | – But he’s a hero. – A war hero. This is peacetime. | – 可是他是英雄 – 他是战争英雄 但现在是和平时代 |
[11:21] | Oh, sorry, sorry. I’m so terribly sorry, Mr. Wayne. | 对不起 先生 真的很抱歉 韦恩先生 |
[11:27] | It is Mr. Wayne, isn’t it? | 您是韦恩先生 对吧? |
[11:31] | Although you don’t have the long nails or, heh, the facial scars, sir. | 不过您并没有很长的指甲 也没有满脸疤痕 |
[11:38] | Is that what they say about me? | 大家传说我长那样吗? |
[11:40] | It’s just that no one ever sees you. | 那是因为从来没人见过您 |
[11:43] | That’s a beautiful necklace. Reminds me of one that belonged to my mother. | 你的项链真美 让我想起我母亲的项链 |
[11:47] | It can’t be the same one… | 不会是同一条吧… |
[11:51] | …because her pearls are in this safe… | 她的项链一直锁在保险箱里 |
[11:56] | …the manufacturer clearly explained is uncrackable. | 厂商说这款保险箱是无法破解的 |
[12:08] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[12:10] | Nobody told me it was uncrackable. | 没人告诉我那保险箱是无法破解的 |
[12:14] | I’m afraid I can’t let you take those. | 我恐怕不能让你带走那项链 |
[12:17] | Look, you wouldn’t beat up a woman any more than I would beat up a cripple. | 我想 你不会打女人 而我也不会打残障人士 |
[12:22] | Of course, sometimes exceptions have to be made. | 不过 凡事总有例外 |
[12:31] | Good night, Mr. Wayne. | 晚安 韦恩先生 |
[12:48] | – Can I have a ride? – You read my mind. | – 我可以搭个便车吗? – 正合我意 |
[12:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:55] | Miss Tate was asking to see you again. | 泰特小姐又来见您 |
[12:57] | She’s very persistent. | 她真固执… |
[12:58] | And quite lovely, in case you were wondering. | 而且长得很漂亮 您可能想知道 |
[13:01] | – I wasn’t. – What are you doing? | – 不想 – 您在做什么? |
[13:03] | Examining print dust. We’ve been robbed. | 我在检查采指纹的粉末 我们家遭小偷了 |
[13:07] | And this is your idea of, uh, sounding the alarm, is it? | 您不是说要装警铃? |
[13:10] | She took the pearls, tracking device and all. | 她偷走的珍珠项链里面有追踪器 |
[13:12] | – She? – One of the maids. | – 谁? – 一个女仆 |
[13:14] | Perhaps you should stop letting them in this side of the house. | 你应该禁止她们进出这个房间 |
[13:16] | Perhaps you should start learning to make your own bed. | 那您可能要学习自己整理床铺 |
[13:20] | – Why were you dusting for prints? – I wasn’t. | – 您为什么要采指纹? – 不是我 |
[13:24] | She was. | 是她采的 |
[13:29] | Sir. Congressman Gilly’s wife has been calling in. | 长官 基利议员的夫人来电 |
[13:32] | The congressman never made it home after the Wayne Foundation event. | 她说议员在晚会结束后一直没回家 |
[13:36] | That’s a job for the police? | 那是警察的工作? |
[13:38] | When you and Dent cleaned the streets, you cleaned them good. | 您和丹特先生的扫黑行动做得太成功 |
[13:41] | Pretty soon we’ll be chasing down, uh, overdue library books. | 我们以后只能去帮图书馆追讨逾期书籍了 |
[13:47] | And yet here you are, like we’re still at war. | 不过 您仍像从前那样坚守岗位 |
[13:53] | – What’s your name, son? – Blake, sir. | – 你叫什么名字? – 我叫布莱克 长官 |
[13:55] | You have something you want to ask me? | 你还有其他问题要问吗? |
[13:59] | It’s about that night. This night, eight years ago. The night Dent died. | 八年前 丹特遇害的那个晚上 |
[14:03] | The last confirmed sighting of the Batman. | 最后一次看到蝙蝠侠现身 |
[14:05] | He murders those people, takes down two SWAT teams… | 他杀了人 击退两支特种部队 |
[14:08] | …breaks Dent’s neck and then just vanishes? | 打断丹特的脖子 然后消失得无影无踪 |
[14:12] | I’m not hearing a question, son. | 我没听懂你的问题 |
[14:15] | Don’t you want to know who he was? | 您不想知道他的真实身份吗? |
[14:18] | I know exactly who he was. | 我很清楚他是谁 |
[14:22] | He was the Batman. | 他就是蝙蝠侠 |
[14:26] | Let’s go see about the congressman’s wife. | 我们去找议员夫人吧 |
[14:38] | Master Wayne? | 韦恩少爷 |
[14:41] | Master Wayne? | 韦恩少爷 |
[15:14] | You haven’t been down here in a long time. | 您很久没下来这儿了 |
[15:16] | Trying to find out more about our jewel thief. I ran her prints. | 我想查出那个珠宝大盗的底细 我比对了指纹 |
[15:20] | Unless she’s lost a lot of weight… | 除非她最近减肥成功 |
[15:23] | …she was wearing someone else’s fingerprints. | 否则一定是冒用了别人的指纹 |
[15:26] | She’s good. | 她颇有本事 |
[15:27] | She may be, but we have a trace on the necklace. | 或许吧 但我们项链上装有追踪器 |
[15:31] | We do. I cross-referenced the address she went back to… | 所以我把她返回的地址 |
[15:34] | …with police data on high-end B-and-E’s, and, um…. | 和警方的犯罪数据库相比对 |
[15:38] | Selina Kyle. | 找到了瑟琳娜•凯尔 |
[15:40] | The databases are full of close- calls, tips from fences. | 她的数据显示她屡次侥幸脱逃 |
[15:45] | She’s good, but the ground is shrinking beneath her feet. | 是有两把刷子 但是她已经快要走投无路了 |
[15:49] | We should send the police before she fences the pearls. | 我们最好赶快通知警方 免得她把项链卖掉 |
[15:52] | She won’t. She likes them too much. | 她不会卖 她太喜欢那项链了 |
[15:54] | And they weren’t what she was after. | 而且那不是她原本要偷的东西 |
[15:56] | – What was she after? – My fingerprints. | – 她要偷什么? – 我的指纹 |
[15:58] | It was printer toner mixed with graphite on the safe. | 她用的是打印机碳粉和石磨的混合粉末 |
[16:01] | It gives a good pull and it’s untraceable. | 容易取指纹 又不会被追踪 |
[16:04] | Fascinating. You two should exchange notes over coffee. | 太厉害了! 你们两个应该一起喝杯咖啡交换心得 |
[16:07] | You’re trying to set me up with a jewel thief? | 你是要把我和珠宝大盗凑成一对吗? |
[16:10] | At this point, I’d set you up with a chimpanzee, if it brought you back to the world. | 为了把你拉回现实世界 我还不惜搓合你和黑猩猩呢! |
[16:14] | There’s nothing out there for me. | 外面没有什么值得我留恋的 |
[16:17] | And that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[16:18] | You hung up your cape and your cowl but you didn’t move on. | 你卸下了披风和面具 但你的人生没有继续下去 |
[16:21] | You never went to find a life. To find someone. | 你没有认真生活 找个伴侣 |
[16:24] | Alfred… | 阿福… |
[16:26] | …I did find someone. | 我已经找到了伴侣 |
[16:28] | I know, and you lost them. | 我知道 但你失去她了 |
[16:30] | But that’s all part of living, sir. | 人生难免会这样 |
[16:32] | But you’re not living, you’re just waiting, hoping for things to go bad again. | 但你没有继续你的人生 你只是空等 期待情势再度恶化 |
[16:36] | Remember when you left Gotham? | 还记得你离开高谭市的时候吗? |
[16:38] | Before all this, before Batman? | 在你成为蝙蝠侠之前 |
[16:41] | You were gone seven years. | 你离开了七年 |
[16:43] | Seven years I waited, hoping that you wouldn’t come back. | 那七年间我一直等 希望你不要回来 |
[16:47] | Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence. | 每年我度假的时候 都会去佛罗伦萨 |
[16:51] | There’s this cafe on the banks of the Arno. | 亚诺河畔的一间咖啡店 |
[16:54] | Every fine evening I’d sit there and order a Fernet Branca. | 每天傍晚我都坐在那里 点一杯苦酒 |
[16:58] | I had this fantasy… | 幻想着… |
[17:01] | …that I would look across the tables… | 我不经意的一瞥 |
[17:04] | …and I’d see you there, with a wife. | 看见你坐在别桌 带着老婆 |
[17:08] | Maybe a couple of kids. | 可能还有几个孩子 |
[17:12] | You wouldn’t say anything to me, nor me to you. | 你我之间没有任何言语交谈 |
[17:17] | But we’d both know that you’d made it. That you were happy. | 但我们都明白 你过得很好 很快乐 |
[17:26] | I never wanted you to come back to Gotham. | 我从不希望你回来高谭市 |
[17:31] | I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. | 我很清楚这里没有属于你的东西 只有伤痛和苦难 |
[17:36] | And I wanted something more for you than that. | 我不希望你过这样的日子 |
[17:44] | I still do. | 我现在仍这么想 |
[17:49] | They wash up here a couple of times a month. | 我每个月都来这边刷洗好几次 |
[17:52] | More when it gets colder. | 天气冷的时候还更频繁 |
[17:54] | Homeless, sheltering in the tunnels. | 很多游民住在下水道里面 |
[17:57] | We pulled him from the basin, but other than that we didn’t touch him. | 我只是把他从下面拉上来 没碰别的 |
[18:04] | – What? – Name’s Jimmy. | – 怎么了? – 他是吉米 |
[18:06] | He’s from St. Swithin’s. | 住在圣史文森孤儿院 |
[18:08] | It’s the boys’ home where I coach some ball. | 我球队里的孩子 |
[18:15] | Jimmy hadn’t been around for months. | 吉米好几个月没出现了 |
[18:16] | – No? Why? – Blake, you know why. | – 为什么? – 布莱克 你应该很清楚 |
[18:19] | He aged out. We don’t have the resources to keep boys on after 16. | 他年纪超过16岁了 我们没有经费来负担超过16岁的孩子 |
[18:23] | I thought the Wayne Foundation gave money for that. | 韦恩基金会不是有提供资金吗? |
[18:25] | Not for the past couple of years. | 最近这几年已经没有了 |
[18:28] | – He has a brother here, doesn’t he? – Mark. I’ll tell him. | – 他有个弟弟 对吧? – 叫做马克 我会通知他 |
[18:32] | I’d like to, if that’s all right. | 让我来 如果你不介意的话 |
[18:36] | You know what he was doing in the tunnels? | 你知道你哥哥在下水道里做什么吗? |
[18:38] | Lot of guys been going down the tunnels when they age out. | 很多男孩子超过年龄后就会去下水道里面 |
[18:44] | Say you can live down there. | 他们说可以住在那里 |
[18:47] | Say there’s work down there. | 下面有工作可以做 |
[18:49] | Work? | 工作? |
[18:50] | What kind of work are you gonna find in the sewers? | 下水道里可以找到什么样的工作? |
[18:53] | More than you can find up here, I guess. | 我想比地面上可以找到的还多吧 |
[18:57] | So you know about him? | 你知道蝙蝠侠? |
[18:58] | Of course. | 当然知道 |
[19:01] | Do you think he’s coming back? | 你觉得他会回来吗? |
[19:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:20] | You brought a date? | 你还带人来约会? |
[19:22] | I like having someone around to open doors for me. | 我喜欢有人帮我开门 |
[19:26] | Right hand. No partials. | 右手的 不是很完整 |
[19:33] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[19:36] | Not so fast, handsome. | 别急 帅哥 |
[19:39] | You got something for me? | 我要的东西带来没? |
[19:42] | Ah, yes. | 当然有 |
[19:53] | I don’t know what you’re planning to do with Mr. Wayne’s prints… | 我不知道你要韦恩先生的指纹做什么 |
[19:56] | …but I’m guessing you’ll need his thumb. | 但我猜你应该需要用到拇指 |
[20:00] | You don’t count so good, huh? | 你好像没数清楚啊? |
[20:02] | I count fine. | 我数得很好 |
[20:03] | In fact, I’m counting to 10 right now. | 事实上 我现在要开始数到十 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:14] | My friend’s outside. Just hit “send.” | 我朋友在外面 只要按发送键就好 |
[20:29] | This place is a little dead. | 这地方好暗 |
[20:30] | It’ll liven up in a minute. Trust me. | 等一下就会很亮 不骗你 |
[20:35] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧? |
[20:36] | Great. Catch you later. | 我很好 待会儿见 |
[20:45] | It would have been a lot easier… | 把你答应我的东西交出来 |
[20:48] | …to just give me what we agreed. | 就不会弄得这么复杂 |
[20:50] | We can’t have loose ends. | 我们不想走漏消息 |
[20:53] | And even in that dress, no one’s gonna miss you. | 可惜你打扮得再美 也不会有人记得你 |
[20:57] | No. | 不 |
[20:58] | But my friend over there? | 你有看到我那个朋友吗? |
[21:00] | Every cop in the city’s missing him. | 城里所有的警察都在找他 |
[21:04] | That’s cute. | 漂亮 |
[21:05] | But they’re not gonna be looking in a place like this. | 不过警察不会找到这种地方来 |
[21:08] | I don’t know. You did just use his cell phone. | 这很难说 你刚才用了他的手机 |
[21:21] | – Go! – Go! | – 快 – 快 |
[21:39] | Police! Get down now! | 我们是警察 趴下 |
[21:44] | Help me! Help me! | 救命啊! 救命啊! |
[21:45] | Help me, please! Please help me! | 救命啊! 救命啊! |
[21:58] | Keep some pressure on that, sweetheart. | 把伤口压紧 甜心 |
[22:02] | Call me? | 打电话给我? |
[22:07] | – You okay, miss? – He’s bleeding. You gotta help him. | – 小姐 你没事吧? – 有人流血了! 那边! |
[22:14] | I got the congressman. | 我找到议员了 |
[22:44] | Clear! | 那边! |
[22:50] | Manhole! Get this up! Get the DWP down here! | 那个入口 打开它 通知水电公司 |
[22:54] | You three, down with me. | 你们三个 跟我一起下去 |
[22:56] | You two, you go down, cover the next exit! | 你们两个 去下个出口掩护 |
[23:16] | What, they went down there? | 高登下去了? |
[23:49] | – We’re gonna go down there, right? – That was a gas explosion, kid. | – 我们应该要下去看看吧? – 那是瓦斯气爆 小子 |
[23:52] | – Wasn’t gas. It’s a sewer. – No one goes in till we know what’s there. | – 瓦斯?这明明是下水道 – 还没弄清楚之前 谁都不准下去 |
[23:56] | We know, sir. The police commissioner. | 可是警察局长在下面 |
[23:58] | Someone get this hothead out of here? | 谁来把这个热血青年带走? |
[24:00] | And where’s that DWP guy? | 水电公司的人怎么还不来? |
[24:45] | Why are you here? | 你们来这里做什么? |
[24:49] | Answer him. | 快回答 |
[24:52] | I was asking you. | 我是问你们两个 |
[24:54] | It’s the police commissioner. | 他是警察局长 |
[25:00] | And you brought him down here? | 所以你们把他带下来这里? |
[25:03] | – We didn’t know what to do. – You panicked. | – 我们不知道要怎么处理 – 你们惊慌失措 |
[25:06] | And your weakness has cost the lives of three others. | 你们的懦弱造成其他三人死亡 |
[25:09] | No, he’s alone. | 他孤身一人… |
[25:14] | Search him. | 搜他身 |
[25:16] | Then I will kill you. | 然后我再杀了你 |
[25:47] | – He’s dead. – So show me his body. | – 他死了 – 尸体在哪儿? |
[25:50] | The water runs to any one of the outflows. We’d never find him. | 不知道流向哪个出水口 我们找不到 |
[25:59] | – Follow him! – Follow him? | – 那就跟踪他 – 跟踪? |
[26:17] | You okay? You okay? | 局长 局长 |
[26:19] | Hey, hey, you awake? | 你还活着吗? |
[26:28] | I need to see Bruce Wayne. | 我要见布鲁斯•韦恩 |
[26:30] | I’m sorry, Mr. Wayne doesn’t take unscheduled calls. | 很抱歉 韦恩先生不接待未预约的客人 |
[26:32] | Even from a police officer. | 就算是警察也不例外 |
[26:34] | And if I go get a warrant for the investigation of Harvey Dent’s murder? | 如果我去申请搜索票 来调查哈维•丹特的谋杀案 |
[26:38] | That still count as unscheduled? | 那样也需要预约吗? |
[26:44] | What can I do for you, officer? | 找我有什么事? |
[26:47] | Commissioner Gordon’s been shot. | 高登局长中枪了 |
[26:51] | He chased a gunman down into the sewers. | 他到下水道追缉嫌犯 |
[26:53] | When I pulled him out, he was babbling about an underground army. | 我救他上来的时候 他含糊地提到一个地下军团 |
[26:57] | A masked man called Bane. | 有个面罩怪人 名叫贝恩 |
[27:00] | Shouldn’t you be telling your superior officers? | 你不是应该去向上级报告这件事吗? |
[27:02] | They asked me if he saw any giant alligators. | 他们只问他有没有看到巨型的鳄鱼 |
[27:06] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[27:09] | He needs the Batman. | 他需要蝙蝠侠 |
[27:12] | – If Commissioner Gordon thinks… – Oh, he doesn’t know or care who you are. | – 高登局长认为… – 他不知道也不想知道你是谁 |
[27:17] | But we’ve met before. | 我以前见过你 |
[27:20] | It was a long time ago. I was a kid. Uh, St. Swithin’s. | 很久以前我还是个孩子的时候 在圣史文森孤儿院… |
[27:24] | It used to be funded by the Wayne Foundation. It’s an orphanage. | 韦恩基金会以前赞助过的孤儿院 |
[27:29] | My mom died when I was small. It was a car accident, I don’t really remember it. | 我妈在我很小的时候出车祸去世了 我对这件事没什么记忆 |
[27:34] | But my dad got shot a couple years later over a gambling debt… | 几年后我爸被枪杀 因为积欠赌债 |
[27:39] | …and I remember that one just fine. | 这我就记得很清楚 |
[27:44] | Not a lot of people know what it feels like, do they? | 很少人能了解我的感受 |
[27:47] | To be angry in your bones. | 那种刻骨铭心的愤怒 |
[27:54] | I mean, they understand. Foster parents. Everybody understands for a while. | 养父母都会说他们可以理解 但那只是很短暂的 |
[28:03] | And then they want the angry little kid to do something he knows he can’t do. | 然后他们就开始要求这个愤怒的孩子去做他做不到的事情 |
[28:07] | Move on. | “继续生活下去” |
[28:09] | So after a while, they stop understanding. | 所以过一阵子他们就不再体谅 |
[28:11] | They send the angry kid to a boys’ home. | 他们把这个愤怒的孩子送到孤儿院去 |
[28:13] | I figured it out too late. You gotta learn to hide the anger. | 我太晚看透这件事 原来我必须学习隐藏愤怒 |
[28:18] | Practice smiling in a mirror. | 对着镜子练习微笑 |
[28:22] | It’s like putting on a mask. | 就像戴上面具一样 |
[28:25] | So you showed up this one day, in a cool car. Pretty girl on your arm. | 有一天 你开着名车 揽着美女出现 |
[28:31] | We were so excited. | 我们都很兴奋 |
[28:33] | Bruce Wayne, billionaire orphan. | 布鲁斯•韦恩 亿万身价的孤儿 |
[28:36] | I mean, we used to make up stories about you, man. Legends. | 我们常常编造关于你的传奇故事… |
[28:40] | And, you know, with the other kids, that’s all it was, just stories, but…. | 对别的孩子而言 那只是单纯的故事 |
[28:46] | Right when I saw you, I knew who you really were. | 但我第一次看到你 就知道你的真实身份 |
[28:49] | I’d seen that look on your face before. | 我以前就看过你脸上的那种神情 |
[28:53] | It’s the same one I taught myself. | 和我自己练习的表情一样 |
[28:57] | I don’t know why you took the fall for Dent’s murder… | 我不知道你为何要扛下谋杀丹特的罪名 |
[29:01] | …but I’m still a believer in the Batman even if you’re not. | 但我仍然深信蝙蝠侠 就算你不是他 |
[29:08] | Why did you say that your boys’ home used to be funded by the Wayne Foundation? | 你为什么说韦恩基金会”以前赞助过”你们孤儿院? |
[29:14] | Because the money stopped. | 因为赞助金已经终止了 |
[29:15] | Might be time to get some fresh air. Start paying attention to the details. | 我要去呼吸新鲜空气 开始搜查案情了 |
[29:21] | Some of those details might need your help. | 有些地方可能会需要你的帮助 |
[29:25] | You check that name? Bane? | 你调查过贝恩那个人了吗? |
[29:26] | He’s a mercenary. No other known names. | 他是个雇佣兵 姓名不详 |
[29:29] | Him and his men were behind a coup in West Africa… | 他们曾经在西非发动了一场政变 |
[29:32] | …that secured mining operations for our friend John Daggett. | 现在帮约翰•达格先生的采矿公司执行保安工作 |
[29:37] | – Now Daggett’s brought them here. – Or so it seems. | – 所以是达格先生把他带来的 – 看来是如此 |
[29:42] | – I’ll keep digging. – Yeah. | – 我会继续调查 – 好 |
[29:45] | Alfred, why did the Wayne Foundation stop funding boys’ homes in the city? | 阿福 为什么韦恩基金会终止赞助孤儿院? |
[29:51] | The foundation is funded by the profits of Wayne Enterprises. | 基金会的资金来自韦恩企业的利润 |
[29:57] | There have to be some. | 应该是有的 |
[29:59] | – Time to talk to Mr. Fox, I think. – I’ll get him on the phone. | – 应该跟福克斯先生聊聊 – 我来打电话 |
[30:02] | No, no, no. Do we still have any cars around the place? | 不用 我们还有车可以用吗? |
[30:06] | Yes. One or two. | 还有一两台 |
[30:08] | I need an appointment at the hospital for my leg. | 帮我预约医院 我想治疗我的腿 |
[30:10] | – Which hospital? – Whichever one Jim Gordon’s in. | – 哪间医院? – 吉姆•高登住的那间 |
[30:18] | – I have seen worse cartilage in knees. – That’s good. | – 我看过更糟的软骨状况 – 那是好事吗? |
[30:21] | No. That’s because there is no cartilage in your knee. | 不是 你的膝关节里已经没有软骨 |
[30:23] | And not much of any use in your elbows or your shoulders. | 肘关节和肩关节里也所剩不多 |
[30:27] | Between that and the scar tissue on your kidneys… | 加上肾脏的疤痕组织 |
[30:29] | …the residual concussive damage to your brain tissue… | 脑组织里残留的脑震荡伤害 |
[30:32] | …and the general scarred- over quality of your body… | 还有满是伤痕的身体 |
[30:35] | – I cannot recommend that you go heli-skiing. – Right. | – 我真的不建议你从事直升机滑雪 – 我了解了 |
[30:53] | We were in this together… | 我们曾经并肩作战 |
[30:58] | …then you were gone. | 你却离我们而去 |
[31:00] | The Batman wasn’t needed anymore. | 人们不再需要蝙蝠侠 |
[31:02] | – We won. – Based on a lie. | – 我们已经胜利了 – 那只是个谎言 |
[31:07] | And now there’s evil rising from where we tried to bury it. | 现在恶势力再度崛起 |
[31:13] | The Batman has to come back. | 蝙蝠侠必须回来 |
[31:17] | What if he doesn’t exist anymore? | 如果他已经不存在了呢? |
[31:20] | He must. | 一定要回来… |
[31:37] | You took my goddamn wallet, didn’t you? | 你把我的皮夹偷走了 对吧? |
[31:39] | – You f… You took my wallet! – No, I… | – 你把我的皮夹偷走了 – 没有 |
[31:43] | – Get out. – She took my… Ah! | – 滚出去 – 她偷我的… |
[31:45] | – Now. – Creep! | – 快滚 – 变态 |
[31:48] | I don’t know what he’s so upset about. There’s only 60 bucks in here. | 他干嘛那么生气 里面才60块而已 |
[31:51] | Probably the watch. | 还有一支手表 |
[32:08] | – Who’s that? – A stiff can barely climb out of his sports car. | – 那位是谁? – 连爬出跑车都有困难的老头 |
[32:12] | – No, that’s Bruce Wayne! – Mr. Wayne, over here! | – 那是布鲁斯•韦恩 – 韦恩先生 请看这里 |
[32:19] | – I’m not sure if my assistant… – Right through here. | – 我助理不知有没有… – 这边请 韦恩先生 |
[32:21] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[32:28] | Bruce Wayne at a charity ball. | 布鲁斯•韦恩现身慈善晚会? |
[32:33] | Miss Tate, isn’t it? | 泰特小姐吗? |
[32:36] | Even before you became a recluse, you never came to these things. | 您在退隐之前也从未出席过这种场合 |
[32:39] | The proceeds go to the big fat spread. | 其实收入都用来支付举办晚宴的费用 |
[32:41] | It’s not about charity. | 这也说不上是慈善晚会 |
[32:43] | It’s about feeding the ego of whichever society hag laid this on. | 只是用来满足主办人的虚荣而已 |
[32:48] | Actually, this is my party, Mr. Wayne. | 其实这场晚会是我办的 韦恩先生 |
[32:52] | And the proceeds will go where they should, because I paid for the big fat spread myself. | 晚宴的费用都由我个人负担 收入会全数捐出 |
[32:58] | That’s very generous of you. | 您非常慷慨 |
[32:59] | You have to invest if you want to restore balance to the world. | 总得做一些投资才能帮社会解决贫富不均的问题 |
[33:03] | Take our clean-energy project. | 就像我们的干净能源计划一样 |
[33:06] | Sometimes the investment doesn’t pay off. | 有时候投资未必能成功 |
[33:09] | – I’m sorry. – You have a practiced apathy, Mr. Wayne. | – 我很遗憾 – 你的冷漠是装出来的 韦恩先生 |
[33:13] | But a man who doesn’t care about the world… | 一个对社会漠不关心的人… |
[33:15] | doesn’t spend half his fortune to save it. | 不可能会投入半数财产来拯救这个世界 |
[33:19] | And isn’t so wounded when it fails… | 也不会因计划失败而感到如此失落 |
[33:23] | …that he goes into hiding. | 失落到隐世不出 |
[33:26] | Have a good evening, Mr. Wayne. | 祝您有个愉快的夜晚 韦恩先生 |
[33:32] | Mind if I cut in? | 可以把舞伴借给我吗? |
[33:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:39] | – You don’t seem happy to see me. – You were supposed to be a shut-in. | – 你看到我好像不怎么开心 – 你不是应该宅在家里吗? |
[33:43] | I felt like some fresh air. | 我想呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[33:45] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 你为什么没报警? |
[33:48] | I have a powerful friend who deals with things like this. | 我有个厉害的朋友专门处理这类问题 |
[33:51] | That’s a brazen costume for a cat burglar. | 你这身服装真亮眼 是扮黑猫女贼吗? |
[33:55] | Yeah? Who are you pretending to be? | 是吗?你又是在扮谁? |
[33:58] | Bruce Wayne, eccentric billionaire. | 布鲁斯•韦恩 亿万身价的怪人 |
[34:02] | – Who’s your date? – His wife’s in Ibiza. | – 你的男伴是什么人? – 他老婆在”伊碧莎”岛度假 |
[34:04] | She left her diamonds behind, though. Worried they might get stolen. | 她把钻石锁在家里 担心被偷走 |
[34:08] | It’s pronounced “Ibiza.” | 是”艾碧莎”岛才对 |
[34:11] | You wouldn’t want these folks realizing you’re a crook, not a social climber. | 你不怕被发现你其实是个贼 而不是什么社交名媛吗? |
[34:15] | You think I care what anyone in this room thinks of me? | 你觉得我会在乎那些人是怎么看待我的吗? |
[34:19] | I doubt you care what anyone in any room thinks of you. | 我想你根本不在乎任何人对你的看法 |
[34:22] | Don’t condescend, Mr. Wayne. You don’t know a thing about me. | 你不需要附和我 韦恩先生 你对我一无所知 |
[34:26] | Well, Selina Kyle, I know you came here from your walk-up in Old Town. | 我知道你是瑟琳娜•凯尔 你今天晚上从旧城区过来这里 |
[34:31] | A modest place for a master jewel thief. | 对一个珠宝大盗而言 那住所也未免太寒酸 |
[34:33] | Which means that either you’re saving for retirement… | 这意味着 你不是在存退休金 |
[34:36] | …or you’re in deep with the wrong people. | 就是招惹错人了 |
[34:40] | You don’t get to judge me because you were born in the master bedroom of Wayne Manor. | 你有什么资格评论我?就凭你出生于韦恩豪宅的主卧室吗? |
[34:44] | – Actually, I was born in the Regency Room. – I started out doing what I had to. | – 其实我是在摄政厅出生的 – 刚开始我也是逼不得已 |
[34:50] | Once you’ve done what you had to, they never let you do what you want to. | 这种事一旦开始之后 就回不去了 |
[34:53] | Start fresh. | 你可以重新开始 |
[34:55] | Ugh. There’s no fresh start in today’s world. | 现今的世界早就没有”重新开始”这种事了 |
[34:58] | Any 12-year-old with a cell phone could find out what you did. | 随便一个12岁的小孩都可以用手机查到你的背景 |
[35:01] | Everything we do is collated and quantified. | 我们做过的每件事都会被检验 被量化 |
[35:03] | Everything sticks. | 每件事都会被贴上标签 |
[35:05] | Is that how you justify stealing? | 所以你就把窃盗行为正当化? |
[35:08] | I take what I need from those who have more than enough. | 我只会从有钱人的身上偷取我所需要的 |
[35:10] | I don’t stand on the shoulders of people with less. | 我从不偷穷人 |
[35:13] | Robin Hood? | 你以为你是罗宾汉? |
[35:14] | I think I’d do more to help someone than most of the people in this room. Than you. | 我相信我做过的善事比在场的每一个人都多 也比你多 |
[35:19] | You think maybe you’re assuming a little too much? | 你不觉得你话说得太满? |
[35:21] | Maybe you’re being unrealistic about what’s really in your pants other than your wallet. | 或许你才是不切实际 以为你钱包比较大就很屌吗? |
[35:26] | Ouch. | 话真呛人 |
[35:27] | You think all this can last? | 你认为这种好景还能持续多久? |
[35:29] | There’s a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. | 一场风暴即将来袭 韦恩先生 |
[35:33] | You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits… | 你和你的朋友最好准备应战 因为当风暴来袭的时候 |
[35:37] | …you’re all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large… | 你们都将感叹 居然自以为能享尽荣华富贵 |
[35:41] | …and leave so little for the rest of us. | 让我们其余的人受苦受难 |
[35:48] | You sound like you’re looking forward to it. | 看来你很期待 |
[35:52] | I’m adaptable. | 我很能适应环境 |
[35:53] | Those pearls do look better on you than they did in my safe. | 这珍珠项链戴在你身上比放在保险箱里美多了 |
[35:57] | But I still can’t let you keep them. | 不过我还是不能送给你 |
[36:07] | You… You scared her off! | 你把她吓跑了 |
[36:12] | Not likely. | 不会吧 |
[36:16] | Must have lost my ticket. | 我找不到我的停车券 |
[36:18] | – Your wife said you were taking a cab home. – My wife? | – 您的夫人要您搭出租车回去 – 我夫人? |
[36:28] | Just you, sir? | 只有您一个人吗 少爷? |
[36:33] | Don’t worry, Master Wayne. | 别担心 韦恩少爷 |
[36:36] | Takes a little time to get back in the swing of things. | 重出江湖是需要一点时间的 |
[36:41] | Bruce Wayne, as I live and breathe. | 布鲁斯•韦恩 真是稀客啊 |
[36:46] | What brings you out of cryo- sleep, Mr. Wayne? | 你结束冬眠了吗 韦恩先生? |
[36:48] | You haven’t lost your sense of humor. | 看来你的幽默感一点都没有减 |
[36:50] | Even if you have lost most of my money. | 不过你却让我损失了很多钱 |
[36:53] | Actually, you did that. | 事实上 那是你造成的 |
[36:55] | If you funnel your entire R and D budget… | 如果你把所有研发经费都投注在核融合计划 |
[36:58] | …into a fusion project that you then mothball… | 然后又把它整个停掉 |
[37:01] | …your company is unlikely to thrive. | 这样的公司恐怕很难赚钱 |
[37:03] | What are my options? | 有什么解决方案吗? |
[37:04] | Well, if you’re unwilling to turn on the machine…. | 如果你不愿意启动那台机器… |
[37:08] | I can’t. I can’t, Lucius. | 我不能那样做 卢修斯 |
[37:10] | Well, then sit tight. | 那么就只能耐心等候 |
[37:12] | Your majority keeps Daggett at bay… | 你们的多数席次让达格先生无法轻举妄动 |
[37:14] | …while we figure out a future for the energy program with Miranda Tate. | 我们可以和米兰达•泰特小姐一起共商能源计划的未来 |
[37:18] | She has supported the project all the way. | 她自始自终都非常支持这个计划 |
[37:21] | She’s smart. And quite lovely. | 她是个聪明人 而且很漂亮 |
[37:25] | We all just want what’s best for you, Bruce. | 我们都是为你着想 布鲁斯 |
[37:29] | Show her the machine. | 让她看看那台机器 |
[37:31] | I’ll think it over. | 我会考虑看看 |
[37:33] | Anything else? | 还有其他问题吗? |
[37:34] | Nope. Why? | 没了 怎样? |
[37:37] | These conversations used to end with an unusual request. | 通常你来找我都会有一些特殊的需求 |
[37:42] | I retired. | 我已经退休了 |
[37:43] | Mm-hm. Well, let me show you some stuff anyway. | 既然来了就顺便看样东西吧 |
[37:52] | Just for old times’ sake. | 只是重温旧梦 |
[37:58] | I figured you’d have shut this place down. | 我以为这里早就关闭了 |
[38:00] | Oh, it was always shut down, officially. | 对外是宣称关闭了 |
[38:03] | All this new stuff. | 有什么新东西 |
[38:04] | After your father died, Wayne Enterprises set up 14 different defense subsidiaries. | 你父亲过世后 韦恩企业成立了14个防御武器子公司 |
[38:09] | For years, I’ve been shuttering and consolidating… | 这些年来 我一直在进行合并 |
[38:11] | …all the different prototypes under one roof. | 把所有原型机集合在一起 |
[38:14] | – My roof. – Why? | – 就是这里 – 为什么? |
[38:16] | Keep them from falling into the wrong hands. | 以免落入有心人士的手中 |
[38:22] | Oh, now you’re just showing off. | 你在炫耀就是了 |
[38:25] | Defense Department projects for tight geometry urban pacification. | 这是防御部门的专案计划 城市空战和平防御计划 |
[38:30] | Rotors are configured to maneuver between buildings without recirculation. | 它有特殊转子设计 可在水泥丛林里机动飞行 不需要回转 |
[38:35] | What’s it called? | 这台叫做什么? |
[38:37] | Oh, it has a long, uninteresting Wayne Enterprises designation. | 公司帮它取了一个又臭又长的名字 |
[38:42] | I just took to calling it the Bat. | 我都简称它蝙蝠战机 |
[38:46] | And, yes, Mr. Wayne, it does come in black. | 依韦恩先生的偏好涂装成黑色 |
[38:50] | Works fine, except for the autopilot. | 除了自动驾驶以外 其他性能都正常 |
[38:54] | Takes a better mind than mine to fix it. | 要比我聪明的人才能修好 |
[38:56] | Better mind? | 比你聪明? |
[38:58] | Well, I was trying to be modest. | 我只是假装谦虚 |
[39:01] | A less busy mind. | 你有时间就可以修 |
[39:04] | Yours. | 交给你了 |
[39:12] | – Is it really painful? – You’re very welcome to try it, Alfred. | – 真的很痛吗? – 你要不要来试试看 阿福 |
[39:16] | Happy watching. Thank you, sir. | 我用看的就好了 谢谢少爷 |
[39:21] | Not bad. | 还不错嘛… |
[39:27] | Not bad at all. | 挺不赖的 |
[39:32] | If you’re seriously considering going back out there… | 如果你是认真考虑要重操旧业 |
[39:36] | …you should hear the rumors surrounding Bane. | 你应该要知道一些贝恩的传闻 |
[39:38] | I’m all ears. | 说吧 |
[39:40] | There is a prison in a more ancient part of the world. | 在某个古老的国度有一个地牢 |
[39:44] | A pit where men are thrown to suffer and die. | 那是一个地洞 犯人被丢进去折磨到死 |
[39:50] | But sometimes a man rises from the darkness. | 但有时候 有人能够从黑暗中升起 |
[39:53] | Sometimes the pit sends something back. | 有时候 有人能够从地洞中逃出来 |
[39:58] | – Bane. – Bane. | – 贝恩? – 没错 |
[40:00] | Born and raised in hell on earth. | 他生长于人间地狱 |
[40:03] | – Born in a prison? – No one knows why, or how he escaped. | – 他在地牢里出生的? – 没人知道他是怎么逃出来的 |
[40:07] | But they do know that once he did… | 只知道他逃出来后… |
[40:10] | …he was trained by Ra’s Al Ghul, your mentor. | 在你师父忍者大师门下接受训练 |
[40:15] | Bane was a member of the League of Shadows? | 所以贝恩也是影武者联盟的一员? |
[40:17] | And then he was excommunicated. | 后来他被驱逐出来 |
[40:19] | And any man who is too extreme for Ra’s Al Ghul | 如果连忍者大师都认为此人太过偏激 |
[40:23] | is not to be trifled with. | 那你绝对不能小看他 |
[40:25] | I didn’t realize I was known for trifling with criminals. | 我从来就不是个会轻敌的人 |
[40:29] | That was then. | 问题就在这里 |
[40:31] | And you can strap up your leg and put your mask back on… | 就算你把腿缠起来 戴上面具 |
[40:34] | …but that doesn’t make you what you were. | 也不可能变回从前的你 |
[40:37] | If this man is everything that you say he is, | 如果这个人真的如你说的那样危险 |
[40:40] | then the city needs me. | 那么这个城市需要我 |
[40:41] | The city needs Bruce Wayne. | 这个城市需要的是布鲁斯•韦恩 |
[40:45] | Your resources. Your knowledge. | 是你拥有的资源和知识 |
[40:47] | It doesn’t need your body, or your life. | 而不是你的身体 你的生命 |
[40:51] | That time’s past. | 你的时代已经过去了 |
[40:52] | You’re afraid that if I go back out there, I’ll fail. | 你是担心复出之后 我会失败 |
[40:56] | No. | 不是 |
[40:58] | I’m afraid that you want to. | 我是担心你想要失败 |
[41:16] | You can’t short the stock because Bruce Wayne goes to a party. | 你不能因为韦恩参加晚会就放空股票 |
[41:19] | Wayne coming back is change. Change is either good or bad. I vote bad. | 韦恩的出现已经引起一些变化 那这变化是好是坏?坏的 |
[41:23] | On what basis? | 根据什么判断? |
[41:25] | I flipped a coin. | 掷铜板决定的 |
[41:32] | It says rye… I said no rye, man. | 我说不要全麦面包! |
[41:37] | Hey, rookie, lose the helmet. We need faces for camera. | 请脱掉安全帽 让摄影机拍得到你的脸 |
[41:46] | Come on. Let’s go scalping. | 走吧 我们去倒货 |
[42:03] | Come on. | 脱掉吧 |
[42:29] | Everybody down, now! | 所有人都趴下 |
[42:49] | This is a stock exchange. There’s no money you can steal. | 这里是证券交易所 没有钱可以偷的 |
[42:52] | Really? Then why are you people here? | 是吗?那大家在这里做什么? |
[43:12] | Everybody, stay back! Go down to the end of the block! | 所有人都退后 走到街区的尽头 |
[43:15] | We have an emergency situation! | 我们有紧急情况要处理 |
[43:20] | You gotta get in there! | 你们快进去 |
[43:22] | This is a hostage situation. | 这是人质挟持事件 |
[43:24] | No, this is a robbery. They have direct access to the online trading desk. | 不 是抢劫 他们直接进入在线交易网络 |
[43:27] | I’m not risking my men for your money. | 我不能让我的人冒着生命危险去救你们的钱 |
[43:33] | We have to ask you to move. We have a situation. | 先生 请你移一下车 这里有一些状况发生 |
[43:36] | It’s not our money, it’s everybody’s. | 那不是我们的钱 是大家的钱 |
[43:38] | Really? Mine’s in my mattress. | 是吗?我的钱都藏在床垫里面 |
[43:40] | You don’t put these guys down, | 如果不及时阻止这些歹徒 |
[43:42] | that stuffing in your mattress might be worth a whole lot less. | 你藏在床垫里的钱很快就会大幅贬值了 |
[43:45] | Cut the fiber cable and take out that cell tower. | 切断光纤线路和移动电话基地台 |
[43:47] | – Thank you. – That’ll slow them down. | – 谢谢 – 这样可以拖延一点时间 |
[43:51] | Move back! | 退后 |
[43:56] | They cut the fiber. | 光纤线路被切断了 |
[43:59] | Cell’s working. | 移动电话网络还可以用 |
[44:00] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[44:07] | Get all these barriers up. All of them up. No one gets in or out of any of these streets. | 把路障全给我架起来 这几条街上不许任何人进出 |
[44:11] | Where am I supposed to move it? | 我要往那个方向移车? |
[44:13] | Back it up. | 升起来 |
[44:18] | All right, just stay in your vehicle, okay? | 你留在车里 |
[44:27] | How much longer does the program need? | 还需要多少传输时间? |
[44:31] | Eight minutes. | 八分钟 |
[44:34] | Time to go mobile. | 该行动了 |
[44:35] | Everybody, up! | 大家都出去 |
[44:41] | You two, move! | 你们两个 过来 |
[44:45] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[44:47] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[44:58] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[45:07] | I’ve got something. | 我看到目标了 |
[45:09] | Hold your fire, they’ve got hostages. | 不要开枪 有人质 |
[45:12] | Hold your fire! | 不要开枪 |
[45:23] | Go, go! | 行动 |
[45:34] | Please! Just let me go! | 放了我 |
[45:36] | Hey, please! Hey! | 拜托 放了我 |
[45:42] | Shoot the tires. | 打轮胎 |
[45:43] | There’s no shot. | 打不到 |
[45:46] | Now back off. Back off, they’ve got hostages. | 撤退 撤退 他们有人质 |
[45:50] | P.D. are pursuing the four suspects through downtown… | 四名嫌犯挟持了人质 |
[45:53] | …in response to a hostage situation. | 市中心正上演一场警匪追逐 |
[46:01] | What’s going on with the lights? | 那些灯怎么了? |
[46:10] | It can’t be. | 不可能呀 |
[46:12] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? |
[46:13] | Oh, boy, you are in for a show tonight, son. | 小子 今晚有好戏看了 |
[46:21] | Please! Help, help, help! | 拜托 救救我 |
[46:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:43] | Put that thing away before you hurt yourself. Get in! | 把枪收好 不然倒霉的是你 上车 |
[46:46] | Let’s go. You, get in the car. They’ve spotted the Batman. | 你 快上车 蝙蝠侠出现了 |
[47:01] | Call everyone in. | 把全部的人都叫来 |
[47:01] | Every car patrol, beat cop, off-duty too. | 所有的巡逻警察 街头警察 还有没值勤的 |
[47:04] | Pull them in now. | 通通叫来 |
[47:05] | I’m gonna do what Jim Gordon never could. | 我现在要做的是吉姆•高登未能完成的壮举 |
[47:07] | – What’s that? – I’m gonna take down the Batman. | – 什么壮举? – 我要抓到蝙蝠侠 |
[47:10] | are confirming four suspects are carrying two hostages… | 四名嫌犯从证券交易所… |
[47:13] | …kidnapped from the Gotham Stock Exchange. | …挟持了两名人质 |
[47:16] | Reports from the eyewitnesses… | 根据目击者表示… |
[47:19] | – What do you see? – I see Batman. | – 你看到什么了? – 我看见蝙蝠侠了 |
[47:22] | Hard to believe, but the suspects are now being pursued… | 真是令人难以置信 现在又有更多嫌疑犯被人追捕… |
[47:24] | …by what appears to be the Batman. | 好像是蝙蝠侠 |
[47:27] | Well, what do you know? | 好样的 |
[47:33] | Sir, what about the armed robbers? | 长官 那些持枪歹徒怎么办? |
[47:37] | Please! Just let me go! Please! | 拜托 放了我 |
[47:50] | One bike’s pulled off. No hostage. Should we pursue? | 一名嫌犯掉头 没有人质 要追吗? |
[47:58] | Negative. Stay on the Batman. | 不要 跟好蝙蝠侠 |
[48:02] | – He’s getting away. – Who do you wanna catch? | – 他要逃走了 – 你认为应该抓哪一个? |
[48:04] | Some robber, or the son of a bitch who killed Harvey Dent? | 无名的抢劫犯?还是杀害哈维•丹特的凶手? |
[48:16] | Eight years, and he has to pick tonight. | 八年了 他偏偏选在今晚出现 |
[48:19] | He’s drawing the cops off Bane. | 他把警察从贝恩那边引开了 |
[48:30] | Please! Just let me go! | 拜托 放了我 |
[48:33] | Please! | 求你了 |
[49:52] | We lost him. | 我们跟丢了 |
[49:53] | How could you lose him? | 怎么可能跟丢? |
[49:55] | He’s got a lot of firepower. | 他的火力很强 |
[49:57] | What, and you don’t? | 你们就没有吗? |
[50:03] | He’s heading back downtown. | 他正在往市中心移动 |
[50:05] | Then he’s as dumb as he dresses. | 我敢说他的脑袋和他的服装一样蠢 |
[50:08] | Close it off, gentlemen. | 包围他 |
[50:41] | Like a rat in a trap, gentlemen. | 他已成了瓮中之鳖 |
[50:49] | You might have the wrong animal there, sir. | 那好像不是鳖 长官 |
[51:03] | You sure it was him? | 确定是他吗? |
[51:12] | Bane says the Batman interfered, but the task was accomplished. | 贝恩说尽管蝙蝠侠出面搅局 任务还是圆满达成了 |
[51:15] | What about the men they arrested? | 被逮捕的手下呢? |
[51:17] | He said, and I quote, “They would die before talking.” | 他说”他们死也不会招供” |
[51:22] | Where does he find these guys? | 他在哪雇的这么忠诚的人? |
[51:26] | Open the champagne. | 打开香槟 |
[51:30] | And can we get some girls in here? | 我们可以叫一些小姐来吗? |
[51:33] | Careful what you wish for. | 小心你的愿望实现啰 |
[51:45] | Cat got your tongue? | 被猫咬到舌头了吗? |
[51:47] | You dumb bitch. | 你这个愚蠢的婊子 |
[51:48] | Nobody ever accused me of being dumb. | 从来没人说我愚蠢 |
[51:50] | You’re dumb for coming here tonight. | 你今晚来这里就很愚蠢 |
[51:55] | I want what you owe me. | 交出你欠我的东西 |
[51:58] | Want doesn’t get. | 门都没有 |
[52:00] | Nice outfit. Those heels make it tough to walk? | 这身装扮不错 高跟鞋会不会不好走路? |
[52:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:07] | Do they? | 你说呢? |
[52:09] | – So where is it? – Where’s what? | – 在哪里? – 什么东西? |
[52:11] | The program. The “clean slate.” | 那个”洗底”软件 |
[52:14] | The ultimate tool for a master thief with a record. | 盗贼梦寐以求的终极工具吗? |
[52:18] | Hold it right there! | 不准动 |
[52:33] | Where is it? | 到底在哪里? |
[52:34] | The clean slate? | “洗底”软件? |
[52:36] | Where you type in someone’s name, date of birth… | 只要在程序里输入一个人的姓名 生日 |
[52:39] | …in a few minutes they’re gone from every database on earth? | 几分钟后 就可以把他从全世界的数据库消除? |
[52:43] | – Sound a little too good to be true? – You’re lying! | – 这么好的东西听起来像真的吗? – 你骗人 |
[52:46] | Rykin Data took it to prototype stage. | 铼京公司已经发展到测试阶段 |
[52:49] | That’s why I bought them. | 所以我才买下它 |
[52:52] | But they had nothing. | 不过他们什么也没有 |
[52:54] | It was a gangland myth. | 都是虚构的 |
[53:07] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[53:12] | I’m not bluffing! | 我不是说着玩的 |
[53:15] | They know. | 他们知道 |
[53:16] | They just don’t care. | 不过他们不在乎 |
[53:35] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑? |
[53:37] | – No guns. No killing. – Where’s the fun in that? | – 不准开枪 不准杀人 – 那还有什么乐趣? |
[53:58] | My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men. | 我妈说不可以搭陌生人的车 |
[54:01] | This isn’t a car. | 这台不是车 |
[54:52] | See you around. | 再见啰 |
[54:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[54:56] | I had it under control. | 情况都在我的掌控之下 |
[54:58] | Those weren’t street thugs. | 那些人可不是普通的混混 |
[55:00] | They were trained killers. | 都是受过训练的杀手 |
[55:02] | I saved your life. | 我救了你一命 |
[55:04] | In return, I need to know what you did with Bruce Wayne’s fingerprints. | 告诉我 你把布鲁斯•韦恩的指纹交给谁了 |
[55:09] | Wayne wasn’t kidding about a powerful friend. | 原来韦恩真的有个厉害的朋友 |
[55:12] | I sold his prints to Daggett… | 我把他的指纹卖给达格先生 |
[55:16] | …for something that doesn’t even exist. | 换来的却是一项不存在的东西 |
[55:19] | I doubt many people get the better of you. | 我不相信他能占到你的便宜 |
[55:21] | Hey, when a girl’s desperate…. | 女孩子走投无路的时候… |
[55:23] | – What’s he gonna do with them? – I don’t know… | – 他要用来做什么? – 我不知道 |
[55:25] | …but Daggett seemed pretty interested in that mess at the stock market. | 不过达格十分关注证券交易所的那场抢案 |
[55:34] | Miss Kyle? | 凯尔小姐 |
[55:38] | So that’s what that feels like. | 原来是这种感觉 |
[56:00] | I see from the television coverage that you got your taste for wanton destruction back. | 我看到你上新闻 你又出去搞破坏了吗? |
[56:04] | I retrieved this. | 我拿到这个 |
[56:07] | Aren’t the police supposed to be investigating, then? | 调查证物不是警方的工作吗? |
[56:09] | – They don’t have the tools to analyze it. – They would if you gave them to them. | – 他们没有分析工具 – 你把你的工具交给他们就有啦 |
[56:13] | One man’s tool is another man’s weapon. | 一个人的工具可能成为另一个人的武器 |
[56:15] | In your mind, perhaps. But there aren’t many things you can’t turn into a weapon. | 对你这种偏执狂来说 什么都能变成武器 |
[56:19] | Alfred, enough. The police weren’t getting it done. | 阿福 别说了 警方根本做不了事情 |
[56:21] | Perhaps they might have if you hadn’t made a sideshow of yourself. | 若不是你出来闹场 说不定他们早就抓到凶手了 |
[56:25] | – You thought I didn’t have it in me. – You led a bloated police force on a chase… | – 你就是认为我做不到 – 你只是让警方把你追得团团转 |
[56:29] | …with a load of fancy new toys from Fox. | 用福克斯给你的新玩具耍耍特技 |
[56:32] | What about when you come up against him? What then? | 当你只身面对那些暴徒时 你要怎么办? |
[56:34] | I’ll fight harder. I always have. | 我会更奋力搏斗 像从前那样 |
[56:36] | Take a look. His speed, his ferocity, his training. | 你仔细看 他的敏捷 他的残暴 他的训练 |
[56:40] | I see the power of belief. | 我看见信仰的力量 |
[56:42] | I see the League of Shadows resurgent. | 我看见影武者联盟即将再起 |
[56:45] | You said he was excommunicated. | 你不是说他被驱逐出门 |
[56:47] | By Ra’s Al Ghul. | 被忍者大师逐出来 |
[56:50] | Who leads them now? | 你知道现在的首领是谁? |
[56:51] | Ra’s Al Ghul was the League of Shadows and I beat him. | 忍者大师是影武者联盟的首领 我已经打败他了 |
[56:54] | Bane is a mercenary. We need to find out what he’s up to. | 贝恩只是一介佣兵 我们要查出他究竟想做什么 |
[56:58] | Trades of some kind. Coded. | 看起来像是某种交易 被加密了 |
[57:01] | And my fingerprint, courtesy of Selina Kyle. | 还有我的指纹… 拜瑟琳娜•凯尔之赐 |
[57:04] | Get this to Fox. | 把这个拿给福克斯 |
[57:06] | He can crack the code and tell us what trades they were executing. | 他可以破解密码 查出他们从事什么交易 |
[57:14] | I’ll get this to Mr. Fox, but no more. | 我会把这交给福克斯 然后就到此为止 |
[57:19] | I’ve sewn you up, I’ve set your bones, but I won’t bury you. | 我把你拉扯大 教你做人的道理 我不愿亲手埋葬你 |
[57:23] | I’ve buried enough members of the Wayne family. | 我已经为韦恩家族送走了太多人 |
[57:27] | You’ll leave me? | 你要离开我? |
[57:28] | You see only one end to your journey. | 你总是认为你的人生只有一种结局 |
[57:33] | Leaving is all I have to make you understand. | 我只能通过辞职来让你了解 |
[57:37] | You’re not Batman anymore. You have to find another way. | 你已不再是蝙蝠侠 你必须寻求其他的生活 |
[57:41] | You used to talk about finishing, about a life beyond that awful cave. | 你曾说过要退出江湖 去过正常人的生活 |
[57:45] | Alfred, Rachel died knowing that we had decided to be together. | 阿福 瑞秋死了 我们曾许诺要厮守一生 |
[57:49] | That was my life beyond the cave. I can’t just move on. | 正常人的生活已成为过去式 我无法继续我的人生 |
[57:53] | She… She didn’t. She couldn’t. | 她… 她不能…她本来… |
[57:57] | What if she had? | 她怎样? |
[57:59] | She… I can’t change that. | 我不可能改变这一切 |
[58:00] | What if before she died she wrote a letter… | 假使她死之前曾写一封信告诉你 |
[58:03] | …saying she chose Harvey Dent over you? | 她选择的是哈维•丹特 而不是你? |
[58:11] | And what if to spare you pain… | 假使为了怕你受伤 |
[58:17] | …I burnt that letter? | 我把那封信烧掉了呢? |
[58:20] | How dare you use Rachel to try to stop me? | 你竟敢利用瑞秋来企图阻止我? |
[58:25] | I am using the truth, Master Wayne. | 我说的是真的 韦恩少爷 |
[58:29] | Maybe it’s time we all stopped trying to outsmart the truth and let it have its day. | 也许我们都不该再继续隐瞒事实 就让真相大白吧 |
[58:35] | – I’m sorry. – You’re sorry? | – 我很抱歉 – 抱歉? |
[58:37] | You expect to destroy my world… | 你以为可以无情地摧毁我的世界 |
[58:43] | …and then think that we’re gonna shake hands? | 然后再跟我握手言和? |
[58:45] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[58:48] | I know what this means. | 我很清楚会有什么后果 |
[58:50] | What does it mean? | 什么后果? |
[58:51] | It means your hatred. | 后果就是…你会恨我 |
[58:54] | And it also means losing someone that I have cared for… | 而我也会失去一个人 从他出生的那天起… |
[58:58] | …since I first heard his cries echo through this house. | 我就一直照料的那个人 |
[59:06] | But it might also mean saving your life. | 但我也可能因此救了你一条命 |
[59:11] | And that is more important. | 那才是我的重点 |
[59:19] | Goodbye, Alfred. | 再见了 阿福 |
[59:39] | Alfred? | 阿福? |
[59:46] | – Answering your own door? – Yeah. | – 你亲自来开门? – 是啊 |
[59:50] | Page three. | 看第三页 |
[59:52] | Seems you made a series of large put options on the futures exchange verified by thumbprint. | 看来你在期货交易市场上买进了大量的卖权 |
[59:57] | Those options expired at midnight last night. | 那些卖权的履约期限在昨晚到期 |
[1:00:00] | Long-term, we may be able to prove fraud. But for now, you’re completely broke… | 虽然我们最终可证明这是一场诈骗 但现在你已完全破产 |
[1:00:05] | …and Wayne Enterprises is about to fall into the hands of John Daggett. | 韦恩企业很快就会落入约翰•达格的手中 |
[1:00:09] | The weapons. We can’t let Daggett get his hands on Applied Sciences. | 那些武器…我们绝不能让达格染指那些武器 |
[1:00:13] | Applied Sciences is all locked up and off the books. | 那些武器已经被锁起来 而且是帐外资产 |
[1:00:16] | The energy project, however, is a different story. | 但是能源计划就难保了 |
[1:00:20] | Miranda Tate. | 米兰达•泰特 |
[1:00:22] | Let’s convince the board to get behind her. Let’s show her the reactor. | 我们要说服董事会支持她 带她去看反应器吧 |
[1:00:25] | We’re meeting her there in 35 minutes, so you better get dressed. | 35分钟后和她会面 你赶紧换衣服 |
[1:00:29] | You brought me out here to show me this, Mr. Fox? | 你带我来这里就为了看这个 福克斯先生? |
[1:00:33] | Bear with me, Miss Tate. | 你要有点耐心 泰特小姐 |
[1:00:39] | Please keep hands and feet inside the car at all times. | 请不要把手脚伸出车厢外 |
[1:00:48] | This is it, isn’t it? | 就是这个 对吧? |
[1:00:50] | The reactor is beneath the river… | 反应器放在河流下方 |
[1:00:53] | …so it can be instantly flooded in the event of a security breach. | 如果有安全缺口的时候 可以轻易用洪水淹没它 |
[1:00:58] | Is Bruce Wayne really that paranoid? | 布鲁斯•韦恩真的是个偏执狂吗? |
[1:01:01] | I’m gonna plead the fifth on that one. | 我恐怕无法回答这个问题 |
[1:01:10] | I thought you might like to see what your investment built. | 你应该想瞧瞧你所投资的东西 |
[1:01:13] | No fossil fuels. | 不再使用石化燃料 |
[1:01:15] | Free clean energy for an entire city. | 整个城市都能享用免费的干净能源 |
[1:01:18] | Three years ago, a Russian scientist published a paper… | 三年前 有位俄罗斯科学家发表一篇论文 |
[1:01:21] | …on weaponized fusion reactions. | 利用核融合反应制作武器 |
[1:01:24] | One week later, your reactor started developing problems. | 一周后 你们就宣称反应器研发遇到瓶颈 |
[1:01:30] | I think this machine works. | 我猜这机器运转根本没问题 |
[1:01:32] | Miranda, if it were operational, the danger to Gotham would be too great. | 米兰达 如果启动这台机器 高谭市可能会陷入很大的危机 |
[1:01:39] | Would it make you feel better to know that the Russian scientist… | 那位俄罗斯科学家已经在六个月前坠机丧生 |
[1:01:42] | …died in a plane crash six months ago? | 你可以不用那么担心 |
[1:01:45] | Someone will work out what Dr. Pavel did. | 有心人士一定会研究帕佛博士的论文 |
[1:01:49] | Someone will figure out a way to make this power source into a nuclear weapon. | 然后把这机器改造成核子武器 |
[1:01:56] | I need you to take control of Wayne Enterprises… | 我希望你能接手韦恩企业 |
[1:02:01] | …and this reactor. | 和这台反应器 |
[1:02:03] | To do what with it? | 然后怎么处理? |
[1:02:04] | Nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[1:02:06] | Until we can guarantee its safety. | 直到我们确保它安全无虞 |
[1:02:08] | And if we can’t? | 如果做不到呢? |
[1:02:10] | Decommission it. Flood it. | 用洪水淹了它 |
[1:02:11] | Destroy the world’s best chance for a sustainable future? | 摧毁这个世上最佳的永续能源机会? |
[1:02:15] | If the world’s not ready, yes. | 如果这世界还没准备好 就这么做 |
[1:02:17] | Bruce, if you want to save the world, you have to start trusting it. | 布鲁斯 如果你要拯救这个世界 就要先学会相信它 |
[1:02:22] | I’m trusting you. | 我相信你 |
[1:02:23] | Doesn’t count. You have no choice. | 那不算数 你是别无选择 |
[1:02:26] | I could have flooded this chamber at any time. | 过去三年来 我随时可以把这里淹掉 |
[1:02:29] | I’m choosing to trust you. | 现在我选择相信你 |
[1:02:32] | Please. | 拜托你了 |
[1:02:40] | All right, ladies and gentlemen. This meeting will now come to order. | 女士们先生们 会议现在开始 |
[1:02:44] | I’d like to point out that we have a non- board member here… | 我想提醒大家 在座有一位不是我们董事会成员 |
[1:02:48] | …which is highly irregular, even if his family name is above the door. | 这不符合议事规则 就算门上挂着他家的姓氏也不行 |
[1:02:51] | Bruce Wayne’s family built this company. | 这间公司可是布鲁斯•韦恩的家族一手建立的 |
[1:02:54] | And he himself has run it. | 而且是他在运营公司 |
[1:02:55] | Into the ground, sir! Does anybody disagree? Check the share price this morning. | 搞得快垮了 你们不同意吗?去看看今天上午的股价 |
[1:03:00] | Crazy gambling on futures has not only cost Mr. Wayne his seat… | 疯狂式的期货投机行为不但让韦恩先生自己丢掉董事席位 |
[1:03:05] | …it’s cost us all a lot of money. | 也害我们所有人都损失惨重 |
[1:03:07] | And he has to go. | 他一定要离开 |
[1:03:10] | I’m afraid he has a point, Mr. Wayne. | 他说得很有道理 韦恩先生 |
[1:03:20] | Now, back to business. | 现在谈公司的事 |
[1:03:23] | – Mr. Wayne, over here! – How’s it feel to be one of the people? | – 韦恩先生 这边 – 变成平民百姓您有什么感受? |
[1:03:26] | Mr. Wayne, they’re towing your car! I didn’t know what to do, they had paperwork. | 韦恩先生 他们要把你的车拖走 我不知道要怎么办 |
[1:03:32] | Looks like you need a ride, huh? | 来搭我的便车吧 |
[1:03:34] | Wayne, we’ll give you a ride! | 韦恩先生 您要搭便车吗? |
[1:03:36] | How the hell did Miranda Tate get the inside track on the Wayne board? | 米兰达•泰特为什么会得到韦恩派系的董事支持? |
[1:03:41] | She been meeting with him? Sleeping with him? | 她有跟他见面吗?有跟他上床吗? |
[1:03:43] | – Not that we know of. – You don’t know much of anything, do you? | – 据我们所知 没有 – 显然你什么都搞不清楚 |
[1:03:46] | – Where’s Bane? – We told him it was urgent. | – 贝恩在哪? – 我已经跟他说事态紧急 |
[1:03:48] | – Where is that masked…? – Speak of the devil and he shall appear. | – 他到底在… – 说曹操 曹操到 |
[1:03:53] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[1:03:56] | – The plan is proceeding as expected. – Oh, really? | – 一切都按照预期计划进行了 – 是吗? |
[1:04:00] | Do I look like I’m running Wayne Enterprises right now? | 我现在看起来像是取得韦恩企业的经营权了吗? |
[1:04:03] | Your hit on the stock exchange, it didn’t work, my friend. | 你袭击证券交易所的招数 根本没有奏效 |
[1:04:08] | And now you have my construction crews going around the city at 24 hours a day. | 你利用我的营造公司在这个城市里24小时不停工作 |
[1:04:13] | How exactly is that supposed to help my company absorb Wayne’s? | 这么做对我吞并韦恩公司的目标有什么帮助? |
[1:04:21] | – Leave us. – No. You stay here. | – 你先出去 – 不用 你留下 |
[1:04:23] | I’m in charge. | 我才是这里的老大 |
[1:04:26] | Do you feel in charge? | 你真的觉得你是老大? |
[1:04:33] | I’ve paid you a small fortune. | 我已经付你一笔钱了 |
[1:04:35] | And this gives you power over me? | 你以为这样就可以骑在我头上? |
[1:04:38] | What is this? | 你想怎样? |
[1:04:40] | Your money and infrastructure have been important till now. | 你的资金和营造团队确实帮了我大忙 但现在已经没用了 |
[1:04:47] | What are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[1:04:48] | I’m Gotham’s reckoning. | 我是高谭市的末日 |
[1:04:50] | Here to end the borrowed time you’ve all been living on. | 我来帮大家为这个诅咒画下句点 |
[1:04:55] | You’re pure evil. | 你才是真正的恶魔 |
[1:04:59] | I’m necessary evil. | 这是必要之恶 |
[1:05:01] | No. No, no, no! | 不要 |
[1:05:07] | When you started, why the mask? | 你为什么想到要戴面具? |
[1:05:10] | – To protect the people closest to me. – But you were a loner, right? | – 为了保护我身边的人 – 但你不是孤家寡人吗? |
[1:05:13] | – You didn’t have any family? – There are always people you care about. | – 你有家人吗? – 总有一些我关心的人 |
[1:05:16] | You just don’t realize how much until they’re gone. | 一直到失去他们后 我才能真正体会 |
[1:05:21] | The idea was to be a symbol. | 这个构想是要形成一种象征 |
[1:05:24] | Batman could be anybody. | 任何人都可以是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:05:27] | That was the point. | 这才是重点 |
[1:05:29] | – Well, it was damn good to see him back. – Not everybody agrees. | – 我真的很高兴你能回来 – 有些人可不这么想 |
[1:05:33] | – They’ll figure that out in the end. – You got anything on Bane’s whereabouts? | – 他们最后都会想通的 – 你有任何关于贝恩行踪的线索吗? |
[1:05:37] | Yeah. I got 500 pages of tunnel records and a flashlight. | 我有500页的地道资料和一把手电筒 |
[1:05:41] | I could use some help, actually. | 欢迎来帮我找 |
[1:05:44] | You know what? Drop me in Old Town. | 这样吧 送我去旧城区 |
[1:05:49] | Hey, hey, hey. I don’t think so! | 我不这么认为 |
[1:05:51] | – That’s the way this works! – I don’t think so! | – 事情就是这样 – 我不这么认为 |
[1:05:53] | – That is the way… – He’s not a mark. | – 事情就是… – 他不是我们的目标 |
[1:05:56] | And he doesn’t have a cent to his name, anyway. | 而且他现在也没有钱了 |
[1:05:59] | Yeah, it’s not much. But it’s more than you’ve got right now. | 敝舍很寒酸 不过应该比你现在的家好多了 |
[1:06:04] | Actually, they’re letting me keep the house. | 其实 他们让我继续住那栋房子 |
[1:06:06] | The rich don’t even go broke the same as the rest of us, huh? | 原来有钱人破产的方式也跟我们不太一样 |
[1:06:09] | My powerful friend might hope to change your mind about leaving. | 我那个厉害的朋友希望你可以不要离开这里 |
[1:06:13] | – And how would he do that? – By giving you what you want. | – 他可以给我什么好处? – 帮你弄到你想要的东西 |
[1:06:16] | – It doesn’t exist. – He says it does. | – 那东西根本不存在 – 他说有 |
[1:06:19] | He wants to meet tonight. | 今晚他想跟你见个面 |
[1:06:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:06:22] | He needs to find Bane. Says you’d know how. | 他想找贝恩 他说你知道门路 |
[1:06:28] | – Tell him I’ll think about it. – Okay. | – 跟他说我会考虑的 – 好 |
[1:06:31] | I like your place. | 我很喜欢你的公寓 |
[1:06:34] | Mr. Wayne? | 韦恩先生 |
[1:06:38] | I’m sorry they took all your money. | 我很抱歉他们把你的钱全偷走了 |
[1:06:41] | No, you’re not. | 你才不会抱歉呢 |
[1:06:44] | – Can we help you, officer? – Uh, yeah. | – 有什么事要报告吗? – 是的 |
[1:06:47] | John Daggett’s body was just found in a Dumpster about an hour ago. | 一个钟头前发现约翰•达格的尸体被弃置在垃圾车里面 |
[1:06:50] | – Thought you might want to know. – Why? | – 这个线索可能有点用 – 为什么? |
[1:06:53] | His name’s all over these permits I just pulled to, uh, map the tunnels under Gotham. | 高谭市大部分地下工程施工许可证上都有他的签名 |
[1:06:57] | That’s MTA maintenance, uh, sewer construction, couple of other things. | 包括地铁隧道、地下管线、下水道工程等等 |
[1:07:01] | Where did you get to with the tunnel searches? | 你为什么没调查地下通道? |
[1:07:04] | Remind me to tell detail to keep hotheads out. | 你这热血青年是来提醒我的吗? |
[1:07:07] | We’ve had teams down there. It’s a huge network. | 我们派了几个小组下去 那是个巨大的地下网络 |
[1:07:09] | Well, get more men. Work a grid. I want him found. | 加派一些人手 一处都不能漏掉 要抓到他 |
[1:07:13] | Yeah, the, uh, masked man. We’re on it. | 是的 面罩怪人 我们已经在搜查了 |
[1:07:15] | Lose the uniform, you’re working for me now. | 不要再穿这身制服了 现在开始你在我下面做事 |
[1:07:18] | We could use some hotter heads around here. | 我们需要很多热血青年 |
[1:07:21] | – Sir, that could also be a coincidence. – You’re a detective now, son. | – 达格的死亡也有可能是巧合 – 你现在的身份是警探 |
[1:07:25] | You’re not allowed to believe in coincidence anymore. | 不能再相信世上有巧合这种事了 |
[1:07:40] | Nobody’s answering. | 没人帮你开门吗? |
[1:07:41] | No. | 没有… |
[1:07:43] | I’m on my own now. | 现在只剩我一个人了 |
[1:07:45] | Do you have keys? | 你有钥匙吧? |
[1:07:48] | Never needed them. | 从来没用过那种东西 |
[1:07:56] | Hope you didn’t like me for my money. | 希望你不是因为钱才喜欢我的 |
[1:07:58] | Suffering builds character. | 困顿的环境可以升华你的人格 |
[1:08:07] | I’ll take care of your parents’ legacy, Bruce. | 我会好好照顾你父母的遗物 布鲁斯 |
[1:08:12] | Who’s this? | 她是谁? |
[1:08:21] | Where’s Alfred? | 阿福去哪了? |
[1:08:24] | He left… | 他走了 |
[1:08:27] | …taking everything. | 把一切都带走了 |
[1:08:53] | What’s that? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:08:55] | My power’s been shut off. | 被断电了 |
[1:09:03] | You’re good at that. | 你很会升火 |
[1:09:05] | When I was a child, we had almost nothing. | 小时候 我们一贫如洗 |
[1:09:09] | But on the nights when we had a fire, we felt very rich indeed. | 夜里升起火 就会感觉内心非常富足 |
[1:09:15] | I assumed your family was wealthy. | 我还以为你来自富裕的家庭 |
[1:09:19] | Not always. Not when I was young. | 不是一开始就有钱 小时候很穷 |
[1:09:24] | An old mistake. | 只是一段往事 |
[1:09:27] | I’ve made a few myself. | 我也有一些往事 |
[1:09:30] | More than a few. | 真不少呢 |
[1:09:34] | We could leave. | 我们可以离开这里 |
[1:09:36] | Tonight. | 今天晚上 |
[1:09:38] | Take my plane, go anywhere we wanted. | 搭我的飞机 到任何我们想去的地方 |
[1:09:43] | Someday, perhaps. | 改天吧 |
[1:09:46] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[1:10:16] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[1:10:20] | Wayne says you can get me the clean slate. | 韦恩说你可以弄到”洗底”软件 |
[1:10:23] | – That depends. – On what? | – 那要看情况 – 什么情况? |
[1:10:25] | On what you want it for. | 看你的用途 |
[1:10:27] | I acquired it to keep it out of the wrong hands. | 我买下它是为了避免落入坏人手中 |
[1:10:31] | Still don’t trust me, huh? | 你好像不信任我嘛 |
[1:10:34] | How can we change that? | 怎样才能让你相信我? |
[1:10:36] | Start by taking me to Bane. | 先带我去见贝恩 |
[1:10:41] | You asked. | 是你自找的 |
[1:10:45] | From here, Bane’s men patrol the tunnels. | 从这里开始就会有贝恩的人巡逻 |
[1:10:47] | And they’re not your average brawlers. | 他们不是普通的混混 |
[1:10:50] | Neither am l. | 我也不是 |
[1:10:59] | – He’s behind you. – Who? | – 他在你后面 – 谁? |
[1:11:01] | Me. | 我 |
[1:11:07] | What do you think you’re…? | 你在做… |
[1:11:21] | Just a little further. | 快到了 |
[1:11:30] | I had to find a way to stop them trying to kill me. | 我总得想个办法保护我自己的性命 |
[1:11:33] | You made a serious mistake. | 你铸下大错了 |
[1:11:36] | Not as serious as yours, I fear. | 我想你铸下的错恐怕更严重 |
[1:11:45] | Bane. | 贝恩 |
[1:11:46] | Let’s not stand on ceremony here… | 我们就不必客套了 |
[1:11:50] | …Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生 |
[1:12:04] | Peace has cost you your strength. | 和平会消磨你的力量 |
[1:12:06] | Victory has defeated you. | 胜利会挫败你的意志 |
[1:13:10] | Theatricality and deception, powerful agents to the uninitiated. | 你这障眼法只能用来对付未受训练的人 |
[1:13:16] | But we are initiated, aren’t we, Bruce? | 我们都受过训练 不是吗 布鲁斯? |
[1:13:19] | Members of the League of Shadows. | 同出身于影武者联盟 |
[1:13:24] | And you betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 |
[1:13:27] | “Us”? You were excommunicated by a gang of psychopaths. | 没错 而你被一群丧心病狂驱逐出来 |
[1:13:37] | I am the League of Shadows. | 我就是影武者联盟 |
[1:13:40] | And I’m here to fulfill Ra’s Al Ghul’s destiny. | 我是来完成忍者大师的遗志 |
[1:13:57] | You fight like a younger man. | 你像年轻人般地奋战 |
[1:13:59] | Nothing held back. | 毫无保留 |
[1:14:02] | Admirable, but mistaken. | 令人钦佩 但你错估了形势 |
[1:14:08] | Oh, you think darkness is your ally? | 你以为黑暗是你的盟友? |
[1:14:13] | But you merely adopted the dark. | 但你只是利用了黑暗 |
[1:14:17] | I was born in it. | 我则是生于黑暗之中 |
[1:14:19] | Molded by it. | 长于黑暗之中 |
[1:14:23] | I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. | 直到我长大成人才首次见到光明 |
[1:14:26] | By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! | 在那之前只有无尽的黑夜 |
[1:14:32] | The shadows betray you because they belong to me! | 黑暗出卖了你 因为我才是黑暗的支配者 |
[1:14:41] | I will show you where I have made my home… | 我会带你去看我的家乡 |
[1:14:45] | …whilst preparing to bring justice. | 在此同时 我们将准备让正义得到伸张 |
[1:14:50] | Then I will break you. | 然后 再把你粉碎 |
[1:15:01] | Your precious armory. Gratefully accepted. We will need it. | 对于你提供的珍贵武器 深表谢意 正合所需 |
[1:15:16] | Ah, yes. I was wondering what would break first. | 对嘛 我还在想说要先粉碎哪一个 |
[1:15:24] | Your spirit… | 你的意志… |
[1:15:31] | …or your body. | 还是你的身体? |
[1:16:16] | Get me Commissioner Gordon. I got a line on the congressman’s kidnapping. | 帮我接高登局长 议员绑架案有线索了 |
[1:16:33] | – Excuse me, miss. – Uh, yes? | – 打扰一下 小姐 – 有事吗? |
[1:16:34] | I’m gonna need to see your ticket and identification, please. | 可以让我看一下你的机票和身份证件吗? |
[1:16:37] | Oh. Do you mind? | 好 帮我拿一下 |
[1:16:52] | I showed your picture to the congressman. Guess what. | 我把你的照片拿给议员看 你猜怎么着 |
[1:16:56] | Don’t tell me. Still in love? | 别说了 他还爱着我? |
[1:16:58] | Oh, head over heels. Pressing charges, though. | 爱得死去活来 他提起告诉了 |
[1:17:02] | You’ve made some mistakes, Ms. Kyle. | 你有过不少前科 凯尔小姐 |
[1:17:06] | – Girl’s gotta eat. – And you have an appetite. | – 只是混口饭吃 – 你胃口很大嘛 |
[1:17:09] | Why would you run? You can’t hide with a record like this. | 你为什么要逃走?前科累累 想躲过警察也很难 |
[1:17:12] | Maybe it’s not you I’m running from. | 我不是在躲警察 |
[1:17:14] | Who then? Bane? | 那是躲谁?贝恩吗? |
[1:17:16] | What do you know about him? | 你知道他哪些事? |
[1:17:18] | That you should be as afraid of him as I am. | 你应该和我一样怕他 |
[1:17:22] | We can offer you protection. | 我们可以提供庇护 |
[1:17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:33] | When I spotted you, I was looking for a friend of mine. Bruce Wayne. | 我是因为在找一个朋友才盯上你的 布鲁斯•韦恩 |
[1:17:39] | Did they kill him? | 他们把他杀了吗? |
[1:17:42] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:18:04] | Why didn’t you just kill me? | 你为何不干脆杀了我? |
[1:18:09] | You don’t fear death, you welcome it. | 那样太便宜你了 |
[1:18:13] | Your punishment must be more severe. | 你必须接受更严厉的惩罚 |
[1:18:16] | Torture? | 折磨我? |
[1:18:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:18:20] | But not of your body. | 但不是你的身体 |
[1:18:26] | Of your soul. | 而是你的灵魂 |
[1:18:29] | Where am l? | 这是哪里? |
[1:18:30] | Home. | 家乡 |
[1:18:32] | Where I learned the truth about despair. | 在这里我学到了什么是真正的绝望 |
[1:18:36] | As will you. | 很快你也会学到 |
[1:18:38] | There is a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth: | 这个地牢是最可怕的人间地狱 |
[1:18:43] | Hope. | 因为有”希望” |
[1:18:44] | Every man who has rotted here over the centuries… | 数千年来 这里的囚犯无不抬头仰望那道光明 |
[1:18:48] | …has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. | 幻想着爬出地牢重获自由 |
[1:18:52] | So easy. So simple. | 就是这么容易 这么单纯 |
[1:18:57] | And like shipwrecked men turning to seawater from uncontrollable thirst… | 如同大海里的船难漂流者 饮海水止渴 |
[1:19:04] | …many have died trying. | 很多人都因此摔死了 |
[1:19:07] | I learned here there can be no true despair without hope. | 就是因为存在希望 才有真正的绝望 |
[1:19:13] | So as I terrorize Gotham… | 所以当我的恐怖笼罩高谭市时 |
[1:19:16] | …I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. | 我会利用这点来折磨他们的灵魂 |
[1:19:20] | I will let them believe that they can survive… | 让他们以为还有一丝生存的希望 |
[1:19:23] | …so that you can watch them clambering over each other to stay in the sun. | 然后看着他们踩着彼此的身体争相爬向阳光 |
[1:19:31] | You can watch me torture an entire city. | 你将会眼睁睁地看我们折磨这座城市 |
[1:19:35] | And then when you have truly understood the depth of your failure… | 到时候你就会明白自己有多失败 |
[1:19:39] | …we will fulfill Ra’s Al Ghul’s destiny. | 我们一定会完成忍者大师的遗愿 |
[1:19:46] | We will destroy Gotham. | 我们会摧毁高谭市 |
[1:19:49] | And then, when it is done… | 当使命完成 |
[1:19:52] | …and Gotham is ashes… | 高谭市化成灰烬时 |
[1:20:02] | …then you have my permission to die. | 你就可以领死了 |
[1:20:19] | You’re locking her up in here? | 她要被关在这里? |
[1:20:21] | The Dent Act allows non- segregation based on extraordinary need. | 根据丹特法案 特殊情况可以不需要隔离 |
[1:20:25] | First time she broke out of women’s correctional, she was 16. | 她16岁就从女子感化监狱逃出来 |
[1:20:28] | Little closer, baby. | 宝贝 靠过来一点 |
[1:20:30] | Why, honey? You wanna hold my hand? | 想牵牵我的小手吗? |
[1:20:33] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有什么问题的 |
[1:20:36] | I still don’t see the need of a board meeting for the energy project. | 为何董事会要开会讨论能源计划? |
[1:20:39] | Bruce got a lot of things right. | 布鲁斯做了很多正确的决策 |
[1:20:41] | Keeping the board in the dark was not one of them. | 但是不应该瞒着董事会 |
[1:20:46] | How good of you to join us. | 欢迎你们加入 |
[1:20:48] | Chair. President. | 主席 董事长 |
[1:20:51] | All I need now is one more ordinary board member. | 现在我还需要一名董事会成员 |
[1:20:55] | Mr. Fox, would you like to nominate? | 福克斯先生 不如你帮我选一位吧? |
[1:20:58] | No. I will volunteer. | 不用了 我自愿 |
[1:21:02] | Where are you taking us? | 你要把我们带去哪里? |
[1:21:14] | You were right, commissioner. Will you excuse us, please? | 你说对了 局长 可以让我们说个话吗? |
[1:21:17] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:21:18] | Your masked man kidnapped the Wayne Enterprises board. | 面罩怪人绑架了韦恩企业董事会 |
[1:21:21] | He let most of them go, but he took three into the sewers. | 大部分的成员都释放了 不过他把三个人带进了下水道 |
[1:21:24] | No more patrols. No more hide and seek. | 不要巡逻了 不能再玩捉迷藏 |
[1:21:26] | Get every available cop down there and smoke him out! | 把所有能调动的警力都派下去 把他们揪出来 |
[1:21:29] | The mayor won’t want panic. | 市长不希望引起恐慌 |
[1:21:31] | So it’s a training exercise. | 那就对外说是演习? |
[1:21:35] | I’m sorry I didn’t take you seriously. | 很抱歉我先前没把你当一回事 |
[1:21:39] | Not you. | 你不用去 |
[1:21:40] | You’re telling me the Batman’s gone… | 你要负责向我报告蝙蝠侠的行踪 |
[1:21:42] | …so you chase up the Daggett leads any way you can. | 所以你去追查达格的那条线 要不择手段 |
[1:21:47] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:21:59] | He asks how much you would pay us to let you die. | 他问你愿意付多少钱求我们让你死 |
[1:22:05] | I told him. I told him you have nothing. | 我跟他说你一贫如洗 |
[1:22:07] | Do it for the pleasure. | 就请他当作是消遣让我一死吧 |
[1:22:09] | They pay me more than that to keep you alive. | 他付我们一笔钱让你维持生命 |
[1:22:20] | He will try the climb. | 那个人要尝试爬出去 |
[1:22:36] | Has anyone ever made it? | 有人成功过吗? |
[1:22:39] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[1:22:51] | He says there is one who did. | 他说有一个人成功过 |
[1:22:55] | A child. | 一个孩子 |
[1:22:58] | A child born in this hell. | 在这个地狱里出生的孩子 |
[1:23:01] | Bane. | 贝恩 |
[1:23:02] | An old legend. Nothing more. | 只是个传说罢了 |
[1:23:09] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[1:23:11] | Whatever it is they want you to see, it’s happening soon. | 他们要你亲眼目睹的惨剧 就快要开始了 |
[1:23:41] | Fire in the hole! | 引爆 |
[1:24:11] | Turn it on. | 启动它 |
[1:24:16] | I only need one other board member. There are eight others waiting. | 我只需要再抓一个董事过来就好 还有八个人在等着呢 |
[1:24:21] | I won’t do it. | 恕难从命 |
[1:24:23] | All right, stop. | 好吧 住手 |
[1:24:26] | Lucius, you’ll kill this man, and yourself… | 卢修斯 你会害死这个人和你自己 |
[1:24:29] | …and you’ll barely slow them down. | 那么做也拖延不了多少时间 |
[1:24:57] | Go on, then. Do your work. | 去吧 做你的工作 |
[1:25:03] | Take them up to the surface. | 把它展现给世人 |
[1:25:05] | People of their status… | 人民有权体验… |
[1:25:07] | …deserve to experience the next era of western civilization. | 西方文明的新世代 |
[1:25:16] | I’ve been to half of Daggett’s cement plants and locations they poured underground. | 我调查到达格的水泥工厂向多个地点的地下管道灌注了水泥 |
[1:25:20] | Anything strange about the pourings? | 灌入的东西有没有可疑之处? |
[1:25:23] | Honestly, commissioner, I don’t know anything about civil engineering. | 坦白说 局长 我对土木工程一窍不通 |
[1:25:27] | But you know about patterns. Keep looking. | 但是你熟悉行为模式 继续调查 |
[1:25:35] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[1:25:37] | This is now a 4-megaton nuclear bomb. | 现在这是一颗四百万吨的核子弹 |
[1:25:42] | Pull the core out of the reactor. | 把核心从反应器卸下来 |
[1:25:46] | No, you cannot. | 不 不可以这么做 |
[1:25:49] | This is the only power source capable of sustaining it. | 那是唯一能够维持它稳定的能源 |
[1:25:53] | If you move it, the core will decay in a matter of months. | 如果你卸下来 几个月后核心就会劣化 |
[1:25:57] | Five, by my calculations. | 五个月 根据我推算 |
[1:25:59] | And then it will go off! | 那样会爆炸的 |
[1:26:03] | And for the sake of your children, Dr. Pavel… | 为了你的孩子着想 帕佛博士 |
[1:26:07] | …indeed I hope it does. | 它最好要给我爆炸 |
[1:26:10] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:26:14] | That was you in front of the stock exchange, wasn’t it? | 我在证券交易所门口见过你 对吧? |
[1:26:18] | – When? – When? | – 什么时候? – 什么时候? |
[1:26:20] | When cops were trying to pull onto Castle Street and your truck was shutting them out. | 警察要封锁街道的时候 你的卡车挡到了路 |
[1:26:24] | – Oh, yeah. You’re the cop. – Detective now. | – 没错 你就是那个警察 – 现在是警探了 |
[1:26:28] | And, uh, as a detective, we’re not allowed to believe in coincidence. | 身为警探 我不相信这世上有所谓的巧合 |
[1:26:42] | What were you doing here? What are you working on? | 你怎么会在这里?你们要做什么? |
[1:26:52] | Commissioner, it’s Blake. | 局长 我是布莱克 |
[1:26:54] | I got two dead witnesses and a lot of questions. Call me whenev… | 我找到两个死亡的目击者 留下一堆疑问 请回电… |
[1:26:59] | Wait a minute. I’m looking at four barrels of polyisobutylene. | 等等 我看到四桶聚异丁烯 |
[1:27:04] | That looks like motor oil right next to it. | 他们不是在制作水泥 |
[1:27:06] | Jesus, they’re not making cement. They’re making explosives. | 而是做炸药 |
[1:27:17] | – Patch me in to Foley. – Foley’s overseeing the operation. | – 帮我转接佛利 – 佛利正在执行任务 |
[1:27:20] | They’re heading into a trap! | 他们进去的地道是陷阱 |
[1:27:23] | We’re seeing thousands of police heading into the sewers. | 我们看到数千名警力进入下水道 |
[1:27:26] | – Mr. Mayor? Literally thousands. – It’s a training exercise, that’s all. | – 请问市长 数以千计的警力… – 这只是演习活动 |
[1:27:29] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got tickets to watch our boys thrash Rapid City. | 若不介意 我现在要进去看本市的球队痛宰对手 |
[1:27:35] | – Foley. – It’s a trap! Pull everyone out! | – 我是佛利 – 那是陷阱 快叫大家出来 |
[1:27:37] | – Bane has been pouring concrete laced with explosives! – Where? | – 贝恩把炸药混入水泥灌进地底下 – 在哪里? |
[1:27:58] | There’s a ring around the tunnels! They’ll blow it and trap the cops underground! | 地下通道周围一整圈 他们计划要把警方困在地底下 |
[1:28:03] | Pull them out. Pull them out now! | 快撤退 把大家撤出来 快 |
[1:28:30] | That’s a lovely, lovely voice. | 多么动人的歌声啊 |
[1:29:13] | Let the games begin. | 游戏开始了 |
[1:30:31] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧? |
[1:30:34] | – Let’s move! Move, move! – Go, go! | – 我们行动吧 – 快 快 |
[1:30:49] | Gotham… | 高谭市的市民 |
[1:30:53] | …take control. | 现在起接管… |
[1:30:56] | Take control of your city. | 接管你们的城市 |
[1:31:04] | – Foley. – Jesus, Blake. | – 佛利 – 我的天啊 布莱克 |
[1:31:06] | Every cop in the city’s in those tunnels. | 全部的警力都困在地底下了 |
[1:31:09] | Not every cop. | 不是全部 |
[1:31:25] | Sir, are you okay? I’m a police officer. I need your car right now. | 先生 你没事吧?我是警察 我现在需要用你的车 |
[1:32:19] | Clear the corners, rookie. | 你忘了检查角落 菜鸟 |
[1:32:22] | Get my coat, son. | 帮我拿外套 小子 |
[1:32:24] | This….This is the instrument of your liberation. | 这台就是解放你们的机器 |
[1:32:32] | Satellite shows a radiation spike. | 卫星侦测到放射波段 |
[1:32:36] | Whatever it is, it’s nuclear. | 总之 那是个核子武器 |
[1:32:42] | ldentify yourself to the world. | 向大家自我介绍 |
[1:32:47] | Dr. Leonid Pavel, nuclear physicist. | 我是蓝尼•帕佛 核物理学家 |
[1:32:52] | Pavel was confirmed dead. | 帕佛被证实死于空难 |
[1:32:54] | Plane crash on an agency pull out of Uzbekistan, but…. | 从乌兹别克撤离的途中 但… |
[1:32:59] | It looks like it’s him. | 看起来是他没错 |
[1:33:00] | And what…? What is this? | 告诉大家这是什么? |
[1:33:04] | It’s a fully primed neutron bomb… | 这是一个完全启动的中子炸弹 |
[1:33:08] | …with a blast radius of six miles. | 爆炸半径6英里 |
[1:33:11] | And who is capable of disarming such a device? | 谁能够解除这个装置? |
[1:33:16] | Only me. | 只有我一人 |
[1:33:18] | Only you. | 只有你一人 |
[1:33:21] | Thank you, good doctor! | 谢谢你 博士 |
[1:33:26] | Now, this bomb is armed! | 听好了 这个炸弹已经启动 |
[1:33:29] | And this bomb is mobile! | 这个炸弹会到处移动 |
[1:33:32] | And the identity of the triggerman is a mystery. | 没有人知道引爆者的身份 |
[1:33:37] | For one of you holds the detonator! | 因为引爆器握在你们其中一人的手里 |
[1:33:42] | Now, we come here not as conquerors… | 他不是要征服这个城市 |
[1:33:46] | …but as liberators, to return control of this city to the people. | 而是要解放这个城市 把这个城市主控权交还给市民 |
[1:33:53] | And at the first sign of interference from the outside world… | 一旦发现外界伸出援手 |
[1:33:58] | …or from those people attempting to flee… | 或是有人企图逃跑 |
[1:34:04] | …this anonymous Gothamite… | 这位无名的高谭市民 |
[1:34:07] | …this unsung hero, will trigger the bomb. | 这位不被歌颂的英雄就会引爆炸弹 |
[1:34:14] | For now, martial law is in effect. | 现在起实施戒严 |
[1:34:17] | Return to your homes, hold your families close… | 各位先回家 拥抱你的家人 |
[1:34:23] | …and wait. | 静静等待 |
[1:34:26] | Tomorrow, you claim what is rightfully yours. | 明天起你们就要争取自己应得的权利 |
[1:34:35] | Pull back the fighters. | 暂时按兵不动 |
[1:34:37] | Start high-level reconnaissance flights. | 先派出高空侦察机 |
[1:34:41] | Get the president on the line. | 帮我联络总统 |
[1:35:03] | Tanks and planes cannot stop us from detonating our device. | 坦克和飞机都无法阻止我们引爆炸弹 |
[1:35:08] | Send an emissary to discuss terms of access for supplies and communication. | 派一名代表过来谈判补给和通讯的条件 |
[1:35:18] | How many of you are there, son? | 你们有多少人? |
[1:35:22] | You don’t have enough men to stop 12 million people from leaving this island. | 以你们的人数不可能阻止1200万人离开这个岛 |
[1:35:27] | No. No, we don’t. | 没错 我们没办法 |
[1:35:29] | But you do. | 但你们可以 |
[1:35:32] | Now, why the hell would I try to help you keep your hostages? | 我怎么可能帮你们看守人质? |
[1:35:36] | If one person crosses this bridge… | 只要有一个人走过这座桥 |
[1:35:39] | …Gotham gets blown to hell. | 高谭市就会整个爆炸 |
[1:35:46] | The people of our greatest city are resilient. | 高谭市民拥有坚强的意志 |
[1:35:50] | They have proven this before, and they will prove it again. | 他们过去曾展露无遗 未来也不会令大家失望 |
[1:35:56] | We do not negotiate with terrorists… | 我们绝不和恐怖份子妥协 |
[1:36:00] | …but we do recognize realities. | 但我们必须认清现实 |
[1:36:03] | As this situation develops… | 无论情势如何发展 |
[1:36:05] | …one thing must be understood above all others. | 有件事请大家一定要明白 |
[1:36:11] | People of Gotham, we have not abandoned you. | 我们绝对不会遗弃高谭市民 |
[1:36:14] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[1:36:16] | It means we’re on our own. | 意思就是我们现在孤立无援了 |
[1:36:18] | I have to get in front of a camera. | 我应该要发表公开演说 |
[1:36:21] | They will kill you the second you show your face. | 长官 你一露脸 他们就会马上杀了你 |
[1:36:24] | Bane says he’s giving Gotham back to the people. They need to know I could lead. | 贝恩说他要把高谭市还给市民 我要让大家知道我能领导他们 |
[1:36:28] | Bane’s not gonna let that happen. | 贝恩不可能让你这么做 |
[1:36:29] | Then he’ll show his true colors. | 那就让他露出真面目 |
[1:36:31] | And you’ll be dead. | 你自己也会送命 |
[1:36:51] | Behind you stands a symbol of oppression. | 你们后方矗立的 就是高谭市受压迫的象征 |
[1:36:57] | Blackgate Prison… | 黑门监狱 |
[1:36:59] | …where a thousand men have languished under the name of this man: | 这监狱里有上千人因为某个人而受尽折磨 |
[1:37:06] | Harvey Dent. | 那就是哈维•丹特 |
[1:37:09] | Who has been held up to you as the shining example of justice! | 他一直被塑造成正义的化身 |
[1:37:16] | We’re just gonna keep moving you till we can get you in front of the camera. | 在你发表电视演说前 我们必须协助你藏身 |
[1:37:20] | You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you… | 一直以来你们都拜错了偶像 |
[1:37:24] | …tearing down this corrupt city! | 才让这个城市继续腐败下去 |
[1:37:28] | Let me tell you the truth about Harvey Dent. | 今天我向大家揭发哈维•丹特的真面目 |
[1:37:32] | From the words of Gotham’s police commissioner James Gordon: | 以下是引述自高谭市警察局长吉姆•高登的讲稿 |
[1:37:40] | “The Batman didn’t murder Harvey Dent. | “蝙蝠侠并没有杀害哈维•丹特” |
[1:37:43] | He saved my boy… | “他救了我儿子一命” |
[1:37:45] | …then took the blame for Harvey’s appalling crimes… | “还替哈维所犯下的骇人罪行扛起责任” |
[1:37:50] | …so that I could, to my shame… | “好让我能够厚颜无耻地” |
[1:37:53] | …build a lie around this fallen idol. | “为这位堕落的偶像编造谎言” |
[1:38:01] | I praised the madman who tried to murder my own child. | “过去我每年都歌颂这个试图杀害我儿子的狂人” |
[1:38:07] | Well, I can no longer live with my lie. | “如今我已无法继续忍受自己的谎言” |
[1:38:11] | It is time to trust the people of Gotham with the truth… | “现在我将这个事实公诸于世” |
[1:38:15] | …and it is time for me to resign.” | “同时辞去我的职务” |
[1:38:20] | And do you accept this man’s resignation? | 你们愿意接受这位仁兄的辞呈吗? |
[1:38:25] | And do you accept the resignation of all of these liars? | 你们愿意让那些骗子 那些腐败的官员 |
[1:38:29] | Of all the corrupt? | 全部辞职下台吗? |
[1:38:35] | Those men locked up for eight years in Blackgate… | 八年来那么多人被关进黑门监狱 |
[1:38:37] | …and denied parole under the Dent Act, it was based on a lie. | 因为丹特法案而不得假释 全都建立在一个谎言上? |
[1:38:42] | Gotham needed a hero. | 当时的高谭市需要一个英雄 |
[1:38:44] | Well, it needs it now more than ever, but you betrayed everything you stood for. | 高谭市现在更需要英雄 你背叛了你所捍卫的价值 |
[1:38:50] | There’s a point far out there when the structures fail you… | 当一个体制完全背离了人们的信任 |
[1:38:56] | …when the rules aren’t weapons anymore… | 法律不但无用武之地 |
[1:39:00] | …they’re shackles, letting the bad guy get ahead. | 反而成为枷锁 让坏人为所欲为 |
[1:39:05] | One day, you may face such a moment of crisis. | 有一天 你可能也会面临这样的困境 |
[1:39:10] | And in that moment, I hope you have a friend like I did… | 到时候 我希望你也有个像蝙蝠侠那样的朋友 |
[1:39:14] | …to plunge their hands into the filth, so that you can keep yours clean! | 能自愿背黑锅 好让你继续当个不沾锅 |
[1:39:21] | Your hands look plenty filthy to me, commissioner. | 在我看来你很黑 局长 |
[1:39:25] | We take Gotham from the corrupt! | 我们拯救高谭市 免于受腐败官吏的摧残 |
[1:39:31] | The rich! | 富人的摧残 |
[1:39:33] | The oppressors of generations… | 这些人编造机会的神话 |
[1:39:35] | …who have kept you down with myths of opportunity. | 世世代代压迫着你们小老百姓 |
[1:39:40] | And we give it back to you… | 现在我们把高谭市归还给你们… |
[1:39:43] | …the people. | 全体市民 |
[1:39:46] | Gotham is yours! | 高谭市就在你们手里 |
[1:39:49] | None shall interfere. Do as you please. | 无人能够干预 尽情地享受吧 |
[1:39:54] | But start by storming Blackgate and freeing the oppressed! | 就从推倒黑门监狱开始 释放人犯 |
[1:39:58] | Open it! | 开门 |
[1:40:08] | Step forward, those who would serve… | 向前迈进吧 受刑人 |
[1:40:12] | …for an army will be raised. | 你们将组成一支军队 |
[1:40:18] | The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests… | 把特权人士从他们的安乐窝里拖出来 |
[1:40:28] | …and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure! | 丢进冷酷世界里 |
[1:40:38] | Courts will be convened. | 他们将接受法院审判 |
[1:40:48] | Spoils will be enjoyed. | 尽情蹂躏他们 |
[1:40:55] | Blood will be shed! | 让他们血流成河 |
[1:41:00] | The police will survive… | 警察可以留下 |
[1:41:02] | …as they learn to serve true justice. | 但他们必须先学会维持真正的正义 |
[1:41:08] | This great city… | 这个伟大的城市 |
[1:41:13] | …it will endure. | 必须咬紧牙关 |
[1:41:17] | Gotham will survive! | 高谭市才能更长久 |
[1:41:42] | He says you must first fix your back. | 他说你得先治好你的背 |
[1:41:45] | How does he know? | 他怎么知道? |
[1:41:46] | He was the prison doctor. | 他以前是个狱医 |
[1:41:48] | He’s a morphine addict who incurred the displeasure… | 染上了吗啡毒瘾 不过他在这里救治了很多人 |
[1:41:52] | …of powerful people, including your masked friend. | 包括你那戴面罩的朋友 |
[1:41:57] | How? | 怎么一回事? |
[1:42:00] | Many years ago, it was a time of plague. | 很久以前 那个瘟疫的年代 |
[1:42:05] | Some of the other prisoners attacked Bane. | 有一群囚犯攻击贝恩 |
[1:42:11] | The doctor’s fumbling attempts to repair the damage… | 这位医生尽力帮他治疗伤口 |
[1:42:15] | …left him in perpetual agony. | 但还是留下了永久的疼痛 |
[1:42:17] | The mask holds the pain at bay. | 于是他用面罩来帮他止痛 |
[1:42:20] | Bane was the child you spoke of? | 贝恩就是那个逃出去的孩子? |
[1:42:24] | He was born here? | 他在这里出生的? |
[1:42:26] | The legend is that there was a mercenary who worked for a local warlord. | 传说有一个佣兵 他效力于一个本地军阀 |
[1:42:31] | He fell in love with the warlord’s daughter. | 他爱上了军阀的女儿 |
[1:42:34] | They were married in secret. | 他们秘密结婚 |
[1:42:36] | When the warlord found out… | 但后来被军阀发现 |
[1:42:38] | …the mercenary was condemned to this pit. | 那个佣兵被关进这个地牢 |
[1:42:43] | But then he exiled him instead. | 但后来又被流放 |
[1:42:45] | The mercenary understood that it was the daughter who had secured his release. | 他大概猜想是军阀的女儿帮他求情 |
[1:42:49] | But what he could not know was the true price of his freedom. | 但是他不知道自由背后的真正代价 |
[1:42:55] | She took his place in the pit. | 她代替他关进这座地牢 |
[1:43:00] | And she was with child… | 当时还怀着孩子 |
[1:43:02] | …the mercenary’s child. | 那佣兵的孩子 |
[1:43:06] | Innocence cannot flower underground. It has to be stamped out. | 阴暗的地底是不可能绽放出纯真的花朵 |
[1:43:12] | One day, the doctor forgot to lock the cell. | 有一天医生忘了帮她锁上牢房 |
[1:43:25] | But the child had a friend… | 幸好那个孩子有个朋友 |
[1:43:28] | …a protector who showed the others that this innocence was their redemption. | 他的守护者 他极力保护那纯真的孩子 |
[1:43:33] | It was to be prized. The mother was not so lucky. | 孩子的母亲就没那么幸运了 |
[1:43:40] | This is Bane’s prison now. He wouldn’t want this story told. | 现在这里是贝恩的监狱 不能再讲下去了 |
[1:43:55] | There’s a vertebra protruding from your back. | 你背上有一节脊椎突出 |
[1:43:59] | It has to be put back. | 要把它弄回去才行 |
[1:44:06] | Stay like this until you stand. | 维持这个姿势 直到你站起来 |
[1:44:17] | Tsk, tsk, tsk. Did you not think I would return, Bruce? Hmm? | 没想过我会回来吧 布鲁斯? |
[1:44:28] | I told you I was immortal. | 我说过我是永生的 |
[1:44:32] | I watched… I watched you die. | 我亲眼…亲眼看到你死的 |
[1:44:34] | Oh, there are many forms of immortality. | 永生的形式有很多种 |
[1:44:39] | Once, I had a wife… | 我曾经有一个妻子 |
[1:44:42] | …my great love. | 我的挚爱 |
[1:44:45] | – She was taken from me. – You were the mercenary. | – 她被人从我身边带走了 – 你就是那个佣兵 |
[1:44:53] | Bane is your child. | 贝恩是你的孩子 |
[1:44:56] | Your heir. | 你的继承人 |
[1:44:57] | An heir to ensure the League of Shadows fulfills its duty to restore balance to civilization. | 我们影武者联盟是来恢复文明平衡的 |
[1:45:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:45:04] | You yourself fought the decadence of Gotham for years… | 这么多年来 你对抗高谭市的邪恶势力 |
[1:45:08] | …with all your strength… | 耗尽你的意志… |
[1:45:10] | …all your resources, all your moral authority. | 你的资源 你的信念 |
[1:45:15] | And the only victory you could achieve was a lie. | 而你仅存的胜利却是一个谎言 |
[1:45:19] | Now you understand. Gotham is beyond saving. | 现在你明白了吧?高谭市已无可救药 |
[1:45:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:45:23] | – And must be allowed to die. – No! | – 这个城市必须毁灭 – 不 |
[1:45:32] | Yeah, just lift your head. | 抬起你的头 |
[1:45:35] | Oh, that’s good. | 很好 |
[1:45:42] | No, no! | 不要扶我 |
[1:46:18] | – What’s that? – This was someone’s home. | – 那是什么? – 某个人的家 |
[1:46:21] | And now it’s everyone’s home. | 现在这里是属于每一个人的 |
[1:46:25] | There’s a storm coming, remember? This is what you wanted. | 风暴来袭 对吧?这是我们梦寐以求的 |
[1:46:57] | It’s for the bus, in case there’s a chance to evacuate. | 这是给巴士用的 说不定哪天有幸能够撤离 |
[1:47:00] | Any news? Is the commissioner…? | 有局长的消息吗? |
[1:47:01] | The less you know, Father. How are the boys doing? | 不要知道比较好 孩子们还好吗? |
[1:47:05] | Well, we’ve had more power on, so they’ve got some TV. | 现在电力比较充足 有时还可以看电视 |
[1:47:08] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:47:10] | Blake, you be careful out there. They’re hunting down cops like dogs. | 布莱克 小心点 警察现在都成了落水狗 |
[1:47:20] | Why build yourself? | 干嘛要锻炼身体? |
[1:47:23] | – I’m not meant to die in here. – Here, there. What’s the difference? | – 我不想死在这里面 – 反正终究难逃一死 有什么差别? |
[1:48:30] | I told you it could not be done. | 我说过那是不可能的事 |
[1:48:33] | You told me a child did it. | 你说有个孩子成功逃出去过? |
[1:48:36] | But no ordinary child. | 那不是普通的孩子 |
[1:48:39] | A child born in hell. | 而是生于地狱的孩子 |
[1:48:46] | Forged from suffering. | 在苦难中成长 |
[1:48:50] | Hardened by pain. | 在悲痛里茁壮 |
[1:48:53] | Not a man from privilege. | 不是像你这种来自优越环境的人 |
[1:49:15] | We got boots on the ground, sir. | 已经暗中派人过去了 |
[1:49:18] | Just waiting on intel. | 现在就等消息 |
[1:49:25] | You have ID? | 你有证件吗? |
[1:49:26] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[1:49:28] | – Well, how can we trust you? – We don’t have any choice. | – 那我们要如何相信你? – 我们别无选择了 |
[1:49:31] | Commissioner Gordon. Captain Jones, Special Forces. | 高登局长 我是特种部队的琼丝上尉 |
[1:49:34] | Captain. Glad to have you here. | 很高兴你们前来支援 |
[1:49:35] | It’s our job, sir. Now, uh, how many of you are there? | 这是我们的职责 你们有多少警力? |
[1:49:38] | Well, there’s dozens. I’d rather not say exactly. | 几十人 没有仔细算 |
[1:49:41] | But the men trapped underground number almost 3000. | 但是困在地底下的有将近三千人 |
[1:49:45] | – Condition? – Getting food and water. | – 他们目前情况如何? – 有送食物和水进去 |
[1:49:47] | – Can we break them out? – Yes, sir. | – 有办法把他们救出来吗? – 可以 长官 |
[1:49:49] | Take out the mercenaries south of Ackerman Park. | 只要解决掉公园南端出水口的卫兵 |
[1:49:52] | Blow the rubble, make a hole big enough for 10 at a time. | 就可以炸开一个供10人通行的大洞 |
[1:49:55] | I’m in contact with my partner who’s down there. They’re just waiting. | 我一直和地底下的同事保持联系 他们已经准备周全 |
[1:49:58] | Men who haven’t seen daylight in three months? | 他们都三个月没见过阳光了 |
[1:50:00] | Officers who haven’t seen daylight in three months. | 三个月没见过阳光 但仍是警察 |
[1:50:02] | What about the bomb? Satellite can’t pick up radiation hot spots. | 炸弹要怎么办?卫星侦测不到辐射点 |
[1:50:06] | They keep it on a truck. | 他们把炸弹放在卡车内 |
[1:50:07] | It must have a lead-lined roof. | 一定是用内衬铅线的屋顶遮蔽起来了 |
[1:50:09] | They move it constantly. | 那辆卡车持续地移动 |
[1:50:10] | Good. So you know the truck? | 很好 所以你们知道是哪一辆卡车? |
[1:50:12] | Well, it’s one of three. We’ve been tracking it. | 目前只知道是三辆中的一辆 已经追踪好一阵子了 |
[1:50:16] | Decoy. | 空的 |
[1:50:18] | – You don’t really think he’s coming back? – Doesn’t matter what I think. | – 你该不会以为蝙蝠侠回来吧? – 我怎么想并不重要 |
[1:50:22] | Actually, it does. You should put your faith in something a little more real. | 怎么会不重要?你应该把希望寄托在更实际的事物上 |
[1:50:26] | – The routes don’t vary much. – Okay. What about the triggerman? | – 路线似乎变化不大 – 找到引爆者的身份了吗? |
[1:50:29] | No leads. It’s a bluff. | 没线索 应该是唬人的 |
[1:50:31] | Bane wouldn’t give control of that bomb to someone else. | 贝恩不可能把炸弹的控制权交给别人 |
[1:50:34] | We can’t take that chance. Until we have the triggerman, | 我们不能冒这个险 在找出引爆者之前 |
[1:50:37] | we just track the device. | 我们只需追踪炸弹的下落 |
[1:50:38] | And meanwhile, Gotham lives under a warlord, like some failed state? | 这段期间就任凭高谭市被蹂躏?陷入无政府状态? |
[1:50:42] | Dial it back, officer. This situation is unprecedented. | 请收回你说的话 这种情况是史无前例的 |
[1:50:45] | We can’t do anything to risk millions of lives. | 我们不能拿一千多万人的生命当赌注 |
[1:50:48] | You gonna tell him what’s really going on? | 你打算向大家报告实情吗? |
[1:50:50] | Captain, the situation is more complicated than you think. | 上尉 这事态比你想象中的复杂 |
[1:50:54] | There’s someone you need to meet. | 我们带你去见一个人 |
[1:50:56] | Came upstairs looking for a vantage point. Found the people who run the corporation. | 我来这里寻找制高点的时候 发现那家公司的经营人躲在这里 |
[1:51:00] | What corporation? | 哪家公司? |
[1:51:02] | Wayne Enterprises. You good? | 韦恩企业 |
[1:51:13] | Mr. Fox, would you like to brief the captain? | 福克斯先生 麻烦你跟上尉做个简短的报告 |
[1:51:15] | Miss Tate’s fully aware of the situation. | 让泰特小姐说明就可以 |
[1:51:18] | And as CEO of Wayne Enterprises, I have to take responsibility for it. | 我是韦恩企业的总裁 这次的事件我们责无旁贷 |
[1:51:23] | – Why? – We built it. | – 为什么? – 因为那是我们制作的 |
[1:51:25] | You built the bomb? | 炸弹是你们做的? |
[1:51:27] | It was built as a fusion reactor. First of its kind. | 我们制作的是核融合反应器 前所未见的 |
[1:51:31] | Bane turned the core into a bomb and removed it from the reactor. | 贝恩把核心改造成炸弹 并且把它从反应器中卸下来 |
[1:51:35] | – Here’s the important part. – As the device’s fuel cells deteriorate… | – 要说到重点了 – 随着这个装置的燃料电池劣化 |
[1:51:38] | …it becomes increasingly unstable… | 它会逐渐变得不稳定 |
[1:51:40] | …to the point of detonation. | 最后就会爆炸 |
[1:51:42] | This bomb is a time bomb. | 这炸弹是个定时炸弹 |
[1:51:44] | And it will go off in 23 days, regardless of Bane’s revolution… | 23天后就会爆炸 不论贝恩的革命如何进行 |
[1:51:48] | …or what we, or the outside world, choose to do. | 不论我们或外界怎么做 |
[1:51:51] | So your plan might not be as practical as you thought. | 你的和平计划可能不如想象中的实际 |
[1:51:54] | – Could you disarm it? – I could reconnect it to the reactor. Stabilize it. | – 你们能解除炸弹吗? – 必须把它接回反应器 使它稳定 |
[1:51:59] | – Let’s move from this location and call it in. – Right. Let’s go. | – 我们先离开这个地方再去报告 – 好 走吧 |
[1:52:02] | No, no, we’ll take it from here. You stay and look after these folks. | 这里由我们接手就可以了 你留下来照顾这些人 |
[1:52:12] | Someone sold us out. | 我们被出卖了 |
[1:52:38] | I’ll die before I talk. | 我死也不会说 |
[1:52:41] | I’m on your schedule, captain. | 那这样如何 上尉? |
[1:52:50] | There were people living upstairs. | 楼上有住人 |
[1:52:52] | Round them up for judgment… | 通通抓去接受审判 |
[1:52:58] | …and hang them where the world can see. | 把这三个人吊起来 展示给全世界 |
[1:53:18] | He says the leap to freedom is not about strength. | 他说 那个关键的跳跃 重要的不是体能 |
[1:53:23] | My body makes the jump. | 有体能 我才跳得过去 |
[1:53:25] | Survival is the spirit. The soul. | 求生是一种是精神 是灵魂 |
[1:53:32] | My soul is as ready to escape as my body. | 我的灵魂已经准备好要逃出去了 |
[1:53:35] | Fear is why you fail. | 你感觉到恐惧吗? |
[1:53:38] | No, I’m not afraid. | 不 我一点都不害怕 |
[1:53:41] | I’m angry. | 我是愤怒 |
[1:54:12] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯… |
[1:54:15] | Why do we fall? | 我们为什么会跌倒? |
[1:54:22] | You do not fear death. | 你不畏惧死亡 |
[1:54:25] | You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak. | 你以为这样会使你更坚强?其实只会使你软弱 |
[1:54:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:54:31] | How can you move faster than possible… | 你又如何能够超越自己的速度 |
[1:54:34] | …fight longer than possible… | 超越自己的战斗力? |
[1:54:36] | …without the most powerful impulse of the spirit? | 若是你内心缺少那股最强的动力 |
[1:54:41] | The fear of death. | 对死亡的恐惧 |
[1:54:44] | I do fear death. | 我其实是畏惧死亡的 |
[1:54:47] | I fear dying in here… | 我害怕会死在这里 |
[1:54:50] | …while my city burns. | 担心我的城市被火焰吞噬 |
[1:54:53] | There’s no one there to save it. | 却没人拯救它… |
[1:54:56] | Then make the climb. | 那就爬出去 |
[1:55:03] | How? | 要怎么做? |
[1:55:06] | As the child did… | 像那个孩子一样 |
[1:55:12] | …without the rope. | 不要绑绳子 |
[1:55:17] | Then fear will find you again. | 让恐惧成为你的翅膀 |
[1:55:26] | Ah, supplies for your journey? | 真是出乎意料 |
[1:55:28] | Oh, that’s wonderful. That’s…. | 这样很好 |
[1:55:35] | What does that mean? | 他们在说什么? |
[1:55:37] | Rise. | 崛起 |
[1:55:40] | No. | 不用 |
[1:57:11] | No, there’s been a mistake! | 你们抓错人了 |
[1:57:13] | Take me to Bane! | 带我去见贝恩 |
[1:57:17] | I want to see Bane! | 贝恩在哪里? |
[1:57:22] | Order! | 肃静 |
[1:57:23] | This is a mistake! Where is Bane? | 我要见贝恩 |
[1:57:26] | There’s been no mistake, Mr. Stryver. | 我们没有抓错人 史戴佛先生 |
[1:57:29] | You are Philip Stryver… | 你是菲利浦•史戴佛 |
[1:57:32] | …executive vice president of Daggett Industries… | 达格工业的副总裁 对吧? |
[1:57:35] | …who for years has been living off the blood and sweat… | 你这些年来靠着压榨平民百姓血汗 |
[1:57:39] | …of people less powerful than him. | 享尽荣华富贵 |
[1:57:41] | Call Bane. I am one of you. | 打电话给贝恩 我跟你们是一伙的 |
[1:57:45] | Bane has no authority here. This is merely a sentencing hearing. | 我们不受贝恩指挥 这里只是判刑听证会 |
[1:57:48] | Now, the choice is yours. | 听好 你可以选择 |
[1:57:51] | Exile or death! | 放逐或是死刑? |
[1:57:58] | Order! | 肃静 |
[1:58:00] | Exi… Exile. | 放逐 |
[1:58:02] | Sold. | 判刑确定 |
[1:58:03] | To the man in the cold sweat. | 冷汗先生 |
[1:58:13] | You follow the thick ice. | 沿着厚一点的冰层前进 |
[1:58:14] | You try to swim, you’re dead in minutes. | 若是掉进水里 不消几分钟就会冻死 |
[1:58:16] | Has anyone made it? | 没有人成功过吧? |
[1:58:31] | Where are they? It’s not like we have a lot of time. | 他们在哪儿?我们快没时间了 |
[1:58:34] | How long? | 还有多久? |
[1:58:36] | The bomb goes off tomorrow. | 炸弹明天就会爆炸 |
[1:58:38] | – We have about 18 hours to do something. – To do what? | – 只剩18个小时可用 – 该怎么做? |
[1:58:41] | To mark the truck. Get a GPS on it so we can start to figure out how to bring it down. | 先把GPS装置放到那辆卡车上 再思考如何把炸弹弄下来 |
[1:58:52] | That’s it? | 只剩这些人? |
[1:58:55] | Foley. | 佛利 |
[1:58:58] | – Where’s Foley, damn it? – You shouldn’t be out on the streets. | – 佛利去哪了? – 你最好不要去街上 |
[1:59:07] | – Jim, he’s not here. – You let your wife come to the door? | – 吉姆 他不在家 – 在这个城市生死存亡的关键时刻 |
[1:59:10] | – When the city’s under occupation? – Wait in the kitchen, honey. | – 你还躲在老婆背后? – 在厨房里等着 |
[1:59:13] | What did you do, bury your uniform in the backyard? | 你回家做什么?把警察制服埋起来吗? |
[1:59:16] | You saw what they did to those Special Forces. | 你也看到他们如何对付那几个特种部队的 |
[1:59:18] | Have you forgotten all the years we were out on patrol? | 你不记得我们以前当巡逻警察的时候 |
[1:59:21] | When every gangbanger wanted to plant one as soon as our backs were turned? | 你心里明白那些暴徒是有多么凶残了吗? |
[1:59:24] | That was different. These guys run the city. The government’s done a deal with them. | 现在情况不同 这帮人掌控整个城市 连政府都默许 |
[1:59:28] | Bane’s got their balls in a vice. That’s not a deal. | 他们只是拿贝恩没辙 并没有默许 |
[1:59:31] | You move on Bane, the triggerman is gonna hit the button. | 你如果对贝恩采取行动 引爆者就会按下开关 |
[1:59:34] | You think he’s given control of that bomb to one of the people? | 你觉得他有可能把炸弹的控制权交给其他人吗? |
[1:59:39] | You think this is part of some revolution? | 你真以为他们在搞革命? |
[1:59:41] | There’s one man with his finger on the button. That’s Bane. | 只有一个人可以控制炸弹 就是贝恩自己 |
[1:59:44] | Look, we’ve all got to keep our heads down till they can fix this. | 听我说 我们最好躲紧一点 等候政府解决一切问题 |
[1:59:47] | – If you still had a family here… – This only gets fixed from inside the city! | – 如果你家人还住这里 – 这件事只能靠我们自己解决 |
[1:59:53] | Look, Peter. | 听着 皮特 |
[1:59:55] | I’m not asking you to walk down Grand in your dress blues, | 我不是要求你要成就什么辉煌的事迹 |
[1:59:58] | but something has to be done. | 但是总得有人出来做点事 |
[2:00:00] | – Sorry, Jim. I gotta… – Keep your head down? | – 抱歉 吉姆 – 躲紧一点? |
[2:00:02] | What good’s that gonna do when that thing blows? | 明天炸弹爆炸的时候 你要躲到哪里去? |
[2:00:05] | You don’t know that’s gonna happen. | 你根本不知道炸弹会不会爆炸 |
[2:00:11] | I hear you’re looking for men, commissioner. | 听说你需要人手 局长 |
[2:00:14] | How about me instead? | 让我来帮忙吧? |
[2:00:15] | Miss Tate, I, uh, can’t ask you to do that. | 泰特小姐 我不能让你身陷危险 |
[2:00:19] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[2:00:21] | You little punk! What’d you take? | 你这个小流氓 你拿了什么? |
[2:00:24] | Nothing! I didn’t take anything! | 我什么也没拿 |
[2:00:26] | You steal from us, you little bastard? | 敢偷我们的东西?你这小混蛋 |
[2:00:30] | Now, you boys know you can’t come into my neighborhood without asking politely. | 听好了 不准你们在我的地盘撒野 |
[2:00:40] | Never steal anything from someone you can’t outrun, kid. | 小子 下次偷东西不要挑这种跑得比你快的对象 |
[2:00:50] | You’re pretty generous for a thief. | 你真是一个很慷慨的小偷 |
[2:01:01] | – I thought they killed you. – Not yet. | – 我以为他们已经杀了你 – 还没呢 |
[2:01:04] | – If you’re expecting an apology, I… – It wouldn’t suit you. | – 如果你是来要我道歉… – 我不会控诉你的 |
[2:01:08] | I need your help. | 我是来找你帮忙的 |
[2:01:10] | And why would I help you? | 我帮你有什么好处? |
[2:01:11] | For this. Clean slate. | 这个 “洗底”软件 |
[2:01:14] | You’d trust me with that? | 你放心把那个交给我吗? |
[2:01:16] | After what I did to you? | 我把你害得那么惨 |
[2:01:18] | I’ll admit, I was a little let down. | 我承认当时是有一点失望 |
[2:01:22] | But I still think there’s more to you. In fact, I think that for you… | 不过我认为你没那么坏 其实 对你而言… |
[2:01:26] | …this isn’t just a tool. | …这只是一个工具 |
[2:01:28] | It’s an escape route. You want to disappear. Start fresh. | 你想利用它来洗刷前科 重新做人 |
[2:01:32] | – I can’t even get off this island. – I can give you a way off… | – 反正我也逃不出这座岛了 – 我可以帮你逃出去 |
[2:01:35] | …once you get me to Lucius Fox. | 只要你能帮我找到卢修斯•福克斯 |
[2:01:36] | Find out where they’re holding him and take me in. | 你去帮我调查他被关在哪里 然后把我弄进去 |
[2:01:43] | Why do you need Fox? | 你找福克斯要做什么? |
[2:01:44] | – To save the city. – Who says it needs saving? | – 拯救高谭市 – 谁要你拯救了? |
[2:01:47] | Maybe I like it this way. | 我就喜欢这样的高谭市 |
[2:01:49] | Maybe you do… | 也许你很喜欢 |
[2:01:52] | …but tomorrow that bomb’s going off. | 但是那炸弹明天就会爆炸 |
[2:01:57] | Got your powerful friend on the case? | 你又要找你那个厉害的朋友出马吗? |
[2:01:59] | I’m trying… | 正是 |
[2:02:01] | …but I need Fox. | 但我需要福克斯帮我 |
[2:02:02] | As it approaches… | 它靠近的时候 |
[2:02:05] | …flip the switch. | 就扳这个开关 |
[2:02:06] | The needle hits 200, you give me the signal, I’ll mark the truck. Okay? | 指针超过200就发信号给我 我来标记那辆卡车 没问题吧? |
[2:02:11] | Heads up, heads up. | 警戒! 警戒! |
[2:02:29] | – I got it. – Mercenaries on your 6. | – 我完成了 – 有卫兵朝你们过去 |
[2:02:31] | Stand still! Keep your hands where we can see them! | 不准动! 把手举起来! |
[2:02:37] | Commissioner Gordon, you are under arrest. | 高登局长 你被捕了 |
[2:02:39] | On whose authority? | 谁授权你们这么做? |
[2:02:41] | The people of Gotham. | 高谭市的市民 |
[2:02:43] | No lawyer? No witnesses? What sort of due process is this? | 没有律师?没有证人?这根本不是正当法律程序 |
[2:02:48] | Your guilt has been determined, this is merely a sentencing hearing. | 你们已经定罪了 现在只是判刑听证会 |
[2:02:52] | Now, what will it be? | 你要选哪一个? |
[2:02:55] | Death or exile? | 死刑还是放逐? |
[2:02:57] | Crane, if you think we’re going out onto that ice willingly… | 克莱恩 如果你以为我们会心甘情愿地走到那冰上 |
[2:03:02] | …you have another thing coming. | 你脑袋一定有问题 |
[2:03:07] | Death, then. | 那就是死刑啰 |
[2:03:08] | – Looks that way. – Very well. | – 还不都一样 – 好吧 |
[2:03:10] | Death… | 判处死刑 |
[2:03:13] | …by exile. | 以放逐的方式执行 |
[2:03:18] | Bring her to me. | 把她带过来 |
[2:03:25] | Hey, we’re going now. Blake says they’re ready! Get your gear on! | 行动要开始了 布莱克说他们已准备好了 |
[2:03:30] | Hey, you hear me? We’re going now. Let’s do it. | 都听清了吗?行动要开始了 |
[2:03:37] | Find this one a spot, got a big day tomorrow. | 这个人被我们逮个正着 明天有好戏看了 |
[2:03:39] | We all do. It’s not every day you bag Bruce Wayne. | 可不是每天都抓得到布鲁斯•韦恩呢 |
[2:03:45] | – Bruce. – You okay? | – 布鲁斯 – 你没事吧? |
[2:03:46] | Picked a hell of a time to go on vacation, Mr. Wayne. | 你去度假挑的真不是时候 韦恩先生 |
[2:03:49] | How long until that core ignites? | 核心还有多久会点燃? |
[2:03:51] | – That bomb goes off in 12 hours. – Unless we can reconnect it to the reactor. | – 12个钟头后会爆炸 – 我们得在那之前把它接回反应器 |
[2:03:55] | – Can you get Miranda out of here? – Not tonight. I’m sorry. | – 你可以把米兰达救出去吗? – 今晚不行 抱歉 |
[2:03:59] | – Do what’s necessary. – Tonight I need you. | – 尽力做你们该做的 – 今晚我需要你 |
[2:04:02] | – What for? – To get me back in the game. | – 要做什么? – 帮助我重回战局 |
[2:04:04] | Sorry to spoil things, boys, but Bane wants these guys to himself. | 抱歉扫大家的兴了 他们要我把这些人带走 |
[2:04:11] | – I won’t forget about you, Miranda. – I know. | – 我不会忘记你的 米兰达 – 我懂 |
[2:04:23] | I like your girlfriend, Mr. Wayne. | 我喜欢你的新女友 韦恩先生 |
[2:04:25] | He should be so lucky. | 他没那么幸运 |
[2:04:33] | Any move I make on Bane or the bomb… | 如果我对贝恩采取行动 |
[2:04:36] | …the triggerman sets it off. | 引爆者就会让炸弹爆炸 |
[2:04:38] | Well, they won’t use radio or cell. Too much interference. | 应该不是无线电或移动电话信号 太容易被干扰了 |
[2:04:41] | Infrared doesn’t have the range. | 红外线的距离也没那么远 |
[2:04:43] | It’ll have to be a microburst. Longwave. | 一定是微爆信号 长波 |
[2:04:45] | – Could you block it? – Yes. | – 有办法阻断吗? – 可以 |
[2:04:47] | But I’ll need the EMP cannon guidance mount from the Bat. | 但我需要用到蝙蝠战机上的EMP飞弹制导系统 |
[2:04:52] | Remember where you parked? | 还记得你停在哪里吗? |
[2:05:08] | She fly okay? | 好开吗? |
[2:05:11] | Yeah, even without the autopilot. | 还不错 虽然没有自动驾驶系统 |
[2:05:14] | – Thanks. – Autopilot? That’s what you’re there for. | – 多谢啦 – 自动驾驶?那还需要你做什么 |
[2:05:56] | Okay. It’s clear. Come on, quick. One at a time. | 没人了 快上来 |
[2:06:03] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[2:06:06] | Ross! | 罗斯 |
[2:06:07] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[2:06:09] | Lock it up. | 把那里锁起来! |
[2:06:12] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[2:06:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[2:06:46] | Light it up. | 点火 |
[2:07:05] | – Dad, check it out. – Honey, come take a look. | – 爸爸 你看 – 亲爱的 快来看 |
[2:07:19] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[2:07:21] | Keep her close. | 把她看紧一点 |
[2:07:24] | He’ll come for her. | 他会来救她 |
[2:07:26] | Where’s Miranda Tate? | 米兰达•泰特在哪里? |
[2:07:28] | Bane took her. | 贝恩把她带走了 |
[2:07:30] | He’s holed up at city hall, surrounded by his army. | 他占领了市政厅 周围都有他的军队 |
[2:07:33] | This blocks the remote detonator signal to the bomb. | 这个可以阻断引爆器发送给炸弹的信号 |
[2:07:36] | Get it onto it before sunrise. They might hit the button when it starts. | 日出之前把它装上去 我发动的时候 引爆者可能会按下按钮 |
[2:07:41] | When what starts? | 发动什么? |
[2:07:42] | War. | 战争 |
[2:08:19] | You missed a spot. | 你漏掉了一个 |
[2:08:24] | If you’re working alone, wear a mask. | 如果你要单枪匹马 记得带面具 |
[2:08:27] | I’m not afraid to be seen standing up to them. | 我不怕人家知道我站出来抵抗恶势力 |
[2:08:29] | The mask is not for you. It’s to protect the people you care about. | 面具不是要保护你 而是要保护你所爱的人 |
[2:08:34] | Count to five, then throw. | 数到五 丢出去 |
[2:08:46] | No offense, but you got something bigger in that belt? | 无意冒犯 你有没有火力强一点的? |
[2:08:59] | – What now? – All-out assault on Bane. | – 接下来怎么做? – 全力攻击贝恩 |
[2:09:03] | But you need to get people across the bridge. | 但我要你带领民众过桥 |
[2:09:05] | – Why? – In case we fail. | – 为什么? – 万一我们失败了 |
[2:09:08] | Lead an exodus. Save as many lives as you can. | 需要留个后路 尽你所能多救一些人 |
[2:09:10] | You don’t need me here? | 不需要我留下来帮忙吗? |
[2:09:12] | You’ve given me an army. | 你已经给我一支军队了 |
[2:09:14] | Now go. | 快去吧 |
[2:09:16] | Hey, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[2:09:17] | Don’t thank me yet. | 不用这么早谢我 |
[2:09:18] | Well, I might not get a chance later. | 现在不谢 说不定就没机会了 |
[2:09:34] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不该如此 |
[2:09:37] | The midtown tunnel’s blocked by debris… | 主要隧道被碎石堵住了 |
[2:09:39] | …but the cannons have enough firepower to make a path for people. | 帮我用炮弹打开一条通道供民众通行 |
[2:09:43] | Wait until the fighting begins. | 等战争开打的时候再动手 |
[2:09:45] | You’re gonna wage a war to save your stuck-up girlfriend? | 你是为了救你女朋友才开战的吗? |
[2:09:48] | To start it, throttle… | 发动 油门 |
[2:09:50] | – I got it. – We have 45 minutes to save this city. | – 我懂啦 – 我们还剩45分钟来拯救这个城市 |
[2:09:54] | No, I’ve got 45 minutes to get clear of the blast radius. | 不对 我还剩45分钟来逃离爆炸半径 |
[2:09:57] | – You don’t stand a chance against these guys. – With your help, I might. | – 这场战争你根本毫无胜算 – 如果你愿意帮忙 我或许能成功 |
[2:10:00] | I’ll open that tunnel, then I’m gone. | 我会帮你打通隧道 然后就走人 |
[2:10:04] | There’s more to you than that. | 你不是那样的人 |
[2:10:09] | Sorry to keep letting you down. | 抱歉我总是让你失望 |
[2:10:15] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[2:10:18] | Save yourself. | 救你自己一命 |
[2:10:21] | You don’t owe these people any more. | 你对这些人不再有所亏欠 |
[2:10:24] | You’ve given them everything. | 你已为他们奉献出了一切 |
[2:10:27] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[2:10:28] | Not yet. | 还不够 |
[2:11:10] | Disperse! | 快点解散 |
[2:11:12] | Disperse or be fired upon! | 不然就开火了 |
[2:11:15] | There’s only one police in this town. | 我们才是这个城市的正牌警察 |
[2:11:57] | Open fire. | 开火 |
[2:12:49] | – Here it comes! – Get ready! | – 来了 – 预备 |
[2:13:21] | So you came back to die with your city. | 你是回来这里陪葬的吗? |
[2:13:25] | No. I came back to stop you. | 不 我是来制止你的 |
[2:13:40] | Now! | 现在… |
[2:13:54] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[2:13:58] | Cut over to Fifth! | 去第五街 |
[2:14:13] | Here you go. Get on the bus. Go ahead. | 快上巴士 快去 |
[2:14:16] | You, come with me. You too. | 你跟我来 你也是 |
[2:14:18] | Hey, you, you, and you, come here, come here. | 你 你 你 到这边来 |
[2:14:22] | Everyone else get on the bus, okay? | 其他人全部上车 |
[2:14:24] | You guys, you go knock on doors and spread the word, okay? | 你们几个去挨家挨户敲门 告诉大家炸弹要爆炸了 |
[2:14:26] | The bomb is gonna go off. Get out by the South Street tunnel or over the bridge. | 叫大家从南街的隧道逃走 或是过桥逃走 |
[2:14:30] | You do two blocks and you get back to the bus, all right? | 走两个街区就回到巴士上 听懂了吗? |
[2:14:33] | Go, go, go! | 快去吧 |
[2:14:35] | Is he back? | 他回来了吗? |
[2:14:38] | Keep your eyes open. Go, go. | 小心点 快去 |
[2:16:02] | Cover the doors! | 守住门口 |
[2:16:07] | Where’s your trigger?! | 引爆器在哪儿? |
[2:16:09] | Where is it?! | 在哪里? |
[2:16:11] | You’d never give it to an ordinary citizen! | 你根本没把引爆器交给别人 对吧? |
[2:16:14] | Where is it? Where’s your trigger? | 引爆器在哪? |
[2:16:18] | Where is it?! Where is it?! | 在哪里? |
[2:16:29] | Tell me where the trigger is. | 告诉我引爆器在哪里 |
[2:16:31] | Then you have my permission to die. | 然后 我就让你领死 |
[2:16:47] | I broke you. | 我明明打断了你的背 |
[2:16:50] | How have you come back? | 你是怎么回来这里的? |
[2:16:52] | You think you’re the only one who could learn the strength to escape? | 你以为只有你有那个本事逃出来吗? |
[2:16:57] | Where’s the trigger? | 引爆器在哪里? |
[2:16:59] | But I never escaped. | 我从没逃出来过 |
[2:17:02] | But the child. | 但是那个孩子 |
[2:17:05] | The child of Ra’s Al Ghul made the climb. | 忍者大师的孩子不是逃出来了吗? |
[2:17:08] | But he’s not the child of Ra’s Al Ghul. | 他不是忍者大师的孩子 |
[2:17:14] | I am. | 我才是 |
[2:17:16] | And though I’m not ordinary… | 虽然我不是普通人 |
[2:17:19] | …I am a citizen. | 但我也是本市的市民 |
[2:17:41] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[2:17:45] | Why? | 为什么这么做? |
[2:17:47] | Talia. | 塔莉亚 |
[2:17:49] | My mother named me Talia, before she was killed… | 那是我母亲去世前给我取的名字 |
[2:17:53] | …the way I would have been killed, if not for my protector Bane. | 若不是贝恩守护我 我早就和我母亲一起死了 |
[2:18:05] | Goodbye. | 永别了 |
[2:18:09] | I climbed out of the pit. | 我逃出来后 |
[2:18:17] | I found my father… | 找到我的父亲 |
[2:18:22] | …and brought him back to exact terrible vengeance. | 带他回去复仇 |
[2:18:26] | But by that time… | 可是迟了一步 |
[2:18:29] | …the prisoners and doctor had done their work to my friend. My protector. | 囚犯和狱医对我的守护者做了可怕的事 |
[2:18:38] | The League took us in. Trained us. | 我们接受影武者联盟的训练 |
[2:18:42] | But my father could not accept Bane. | 但我父亲不接收贝恩 |
[2:18:45] | He saw only a monster. | 他视贝恩为怪物 |
[2:18:47] | His very existence was a reminder of the hell he’d left his wife to die in. | 让他忘不了自己的妻子在那人间炼狱中惨死 |
[2:18:53] | He excommunicated Bane from the League of Shadows. | 所以他把贝恩逐出了影武者联盟 |
[2:18:56] | His only crime was that he loved me. | 他唯一犯的错就是他爱我 |
[2:19:03] | I could not forgive my father. | 我原本无法原谅我父亲 |
[2:19:10] | Until you murdered him. | 直到你杀死了他 |
[2:19:30] | He was trying to kill millions of innocent people. | 他试图杀害上千万的无辜民众 |
[2:19:36] | Innocent is a strong word to throw around Gotham, Bruce. | 高谭市的市民配不上”无辜”二字 布鲁斯 |
[2:19:42] | I honor my father by finishing his work. | 我要完成我父亲的遗愿 |
[2:19:57] | Vengeance against the man who killed him is simply a reward for my patience. | 为了报杀父之仇 我耐心等候了这么多年 |
[2:20:03] | You see… | 明白了吗? |
[2:20:06] | …it’s the slow knife…the knife that takes its time. | 就是那把慢慢琢磨的刀 |
[2:20:14] | The knife that waits years without forgetting… | 那把静静等候却未曾遗忘的刀 |
[2:20:20] | …then slips quietly between the bones. | 才能锥心刺骨 |
[2:20:24] | That’s the knife that cuts deepest. | 才能让你痛彻心扉 |
[2:20:28] | Please. | 拜托不要 |
[2:20:37] | Maybe your knife was too slow. | 你的刀可能磨得太慢了 |
[2:20:42] | The truck is under attack. | 有人攻击卡车 |
[2:20:43] | Gordon. You gave him a way to block my signal. | 高登?是你教他阻断引爆器的信号 |
[2:20:47] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[2:20:51] | He’s bought Gotham 11 minutes. | 他只是帮高谭市多争取11分钟的时间 |
[2:20:57] | Come on! | 快下来 |
[2:20:59] | This way! | 这边走 |
[2:21:07] | Stay there! What are you doing? | 不准动 你在做什么? |
[2:21:09] | Blake, MCU! I’m getting these boys to safety! | 我是布莱克警探 我要带大家去安全的地方 |
[2:21:13] | You’ll get us all killed! | 你们会害死所有人 |
[2:21:14] | If anyone crosses this bridge, they’ll blow the city! | 只要有人走过这座桥 贝恩就会把高谭市炸掉 |
[2:21:18] | It’s gonna blow anyway! We need to open this bridge, now! | 反正炸弹快爆炸了 请你们立刻开放这座桥 |
[2:21:21] | Detective, if you take one step forward we will shoot you! | 你往前一步 我们就对你开枪 |
[2:21:24] | If you take two steps forward, we will blow the bridge! | 你往前两步 我们就炸断这座桥 |
[2:21:30] | Okay, go back by the bus and wait for me, all right? Go back and wait. | 先回车上等我好吗?回车上 |
[2:21:37] | Prepare a convoy. We must secure the bomb until it detonates. | 去准备护送部队 在爆炸之前 我们一定要把炸弹看好 |
[2:21:42] | Don’t kill him, I want him to feel the heat. | 不要杀他 让他亲身感受那股炙热 |
[2:21:46] | Feel the fire of 12 million souls. You failed. | 1200万灵魂燃烧的火焰 你失败了 |
[2:21:57] | Goodbye, my friend. | 永别了 我的朋友 |
[2:22:07] | Goodbye. | 永别了 |
[2:22:09] | Keep moving forward! Flank them at the stairs! | 继续前进 把他们逼向台阶 |
[2:22:20] | Shoot them. | 扫射 |
[2:22:23] | Shoot them all. | 通通杀掉 |
[2:22:34] | We both know that I have to kill you now. | 你应该心知肚明 我现在就要把你解决掉 |
[2:22:40] | You’ll just have to imagine the fire. | 只好请你自己想象那股炙热的火焰了 |
[2:22:50] | About the whole no-guns thing… | 关于那个”不准开枪”的原则… |
[2:22:53] | …I’m not sure I feel as strongly about it as you do. | 我实在没办法像你有那么坚定的信念 |
[2:23:10] | Pull up. | 开到它旁边 |
[2:23:14] | Stay level. | 保持这个位置 |
[2:23:28] | We have to force that convoy east to the entrance to the reactor. | 我们必须逼他们把卡车开往反应器的入口 |
[2:23:33] | I need you on the ground, I’ll be in the air. Go. | 你从地面上进行 我也会过去 走吧 |
[2:23:36] | The situation has changed. Your orders are out of date. | 情势有所改变 先前的命令已经不适用了 |
[2:23:40] | I’m a cop, like you, and I’m walking out there. | 我跟你们一样都是警察 现在我要走过去了 |
[2:23:44] | Please do not shoot me! | 请不要对我开枪 |
[2:23:48] | Shoot at his feet. | 打他的脚 |
[2:24:00] | Nothing like a little air superiority. | 没有什么比空中优势更棒的了 |
[2:24:02] | Detective! Please stop! | 警探 请止步 |
[2:24:05] | Please, detective! Stop! | 拜托 停下来 |
[2:24:08] | Stop walking! | 不要过来 |
[2:24:11] | Blow it! Do it! | 把桥炸断 炸掉 |
[2:24:25] | You have to get that bomb here. You’ve got 10 minutes. | 你们要把炸弹带过来这里 还剩十分钟 |
[2:24:38] | They’re pushing us to the entrance of the reactor. | 他们正把我们逼向反应器的入口 |
[2:24:41] | They’re gonna try to reconnect the core. | 想把核心重新接回去 |
[2:24:44] | You idiots! | 你这个大笨蛋 |
[2:24:46] | You sons of bitches! | 你个王八蛋 |
[2:24:48] | You’re killing us! | 大家都要被你害死了 |
[2:24:50] | Yeah, follow your orders! | 只会死守命令 |
[2:24:52] | All right, boys. Get in a circle. Bow your heads. | 好了 孩子们 大家手牵手围个圆圈 |
[2:24:57] | It’s on my side. | 他撑不了多久 |
[2:25:47] | Hey, Father! Let’s get everyone back on the bus, okay? Go, go, go! | 大家回车上坐好 快点 |
[2:25:50] | – Back on the bus! – There’s nowhere to go. | – 都回车上 – 我们已经无处可逃了 |
[2:25:54] | On the bus! | 快上车 |
[2:26:52] | You’ve got to turn the truck east! | 你们要把卡车逼向东边 |
[2:26:59] | Stay straight! | 不要转弯 |
[2:27:32] | Give me a hand! We can get a cable on it! | 快来帮我 我们在上面绑一条绳索 |
[2:27:43] | Fox showed me how to override the reactor. | 福克斯有教我如何修改反应器 |
[2:27:49] | Oh, dear. | 糟了 |
[2:27:54] | Including the emergency flood. | 包括紧急洪水的设定 |
[2:28:14] | There’s no way this bomb will be stopped. | 你们不可能阻止炸弹爆炸的 |
[2:28:22] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[2:28:23] | Protection from the blast. We’re gonna be all right! | 做好爆炸气流的防护 大家不会有事的 |
[2:28:25] | It’s an atom bomb! | 那是原子弹 |
[2:28:27] | Think they need to hear that? Let them die without hope? Come on! | 你想看着大家抱憾而死吗?快点 |
[2:28:30] | Prepare yourselves. | 准备受死吧 |
[2:28:34] | My father’s work is done. | 我已经完成了我父亲的遗愿 |
[2:28:45] | – What are you doing? – I can get it out over the bay! | – 你要做什么? – 我可以把它带到海上 |
[2:28:48] | Set it to fly out over the water, then eject? | 你可以设定飞到海上然后就跳机吗? |
[2:28:50] | No autopilot. | 没有自动驾驶 |
[2:28:54] | You could’ve gone anywhere, been anything. But you came back here. | 你本来可以一走了之 但你却选择回来这里 |
[2:28:57] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[2:28:59] | I guess we’re both suckers. | 我们这两个大傻瓜 |
[2:29:08] | – I never cared who you were. – And you were right. | – 我本来不想问你的真实身份 – 很好 |
[2:29:11] | Shouldn’t the people know the hero who saved them? | 但是人们有权知道谁是拯救他们的英雄 |
[2:29:14] | A hero can be anyone. | 任何人都可以是英雄 |
[2:29:16] | Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring… | 哪怕只是做一个简单的举动 |
[2:29:19] | …as putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders to let him know… | 为无助的小男孩披上外套 让他知道… |
[2:29:23] | …the world hadn’t ended. | 人生还可以继续下去 |
[2:29:42] | Bruce Wayne? | 布鲁斯•韦恩? |
[2:29:57] | Come on! There you go! Okay, you too. Come on, Father. | 快点 你也快点 神父 |
[2:30:19] | Hey, heads down! This is it! | 快低下头 爆炸了 |
[2:30:21] | – No. – No, that’s Batman! | – 不是 – 不是 那是蝙蝠侠 |
[2:31:13] | That’s detonation! | 爆炸了 |
[2:31:21] | It’s out over the bay! Clear of the city! | 是在海上 不在城市里 |
[2:31:43] | “I see a beautiful city… | “我看见一座美丽的城市” |
[2:31:46] | …and a brilliant people… | “和一群杰出的民众” |
[2:31:48] | …rising from this abyss. | “从这个深渊中升起” |
[2:31:52] | I see the lives for which I lay down my life… | “我看见我为之献出生命的人们” |
[2:31:56] | …peaceful, useful, prosperous and happy. | “过着和平 有益 繁荣和幸福的生活” |
[2:32:04] | I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts… | “我看见我在他们的心中…” |
[2:32:09] | …and in the hearts of their descendants… | “和世世代代后裔的心中…” |
[2:32:13] | …generations hence. | “占有神圣的地位” |
[2:32:18] | It is a far, far better thing that I do… | “我现在所做的事” |
[2:32:23] | …than I have ever done. | “远比我所做过的一切都美好” |
[2:32:26] | It is a far, far better rest that I go to… | “我现在将获得的休息” |
[2:32:33] | …than I have ever known.” | “远比我所经历的一切都安详” |
[2:32:53] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:32:55] | I failed you. | 我让您失望了 |
[2:32:59] | You trusted me… | 您这么信任我… |
[2:33:02] | …and I failed you. | 而我却辜负了您 |
[2:33:07] | Can I change your mind… | 你可以改变心意吗? |
[2:33:11] | …about quitting the force? | 关于辞职的事 |
[2:33:14] | You know what you said about structures becoming shackles? | 记得你曾跟我说过体制成为枷锁的事吗? |
[2:33:18] | You were right, and I can’t take it. The injustice. | 你说的很对 而我无法忍受这种不公不义 |
[2:33:22] | I mean, no one’s ever gonna know who saved an entire city. | 人们永远不会知道是谁拯救了这个城市 |
[2:33:27] | They know. | 会知道的 |
[2:33:30] | It was the Batman. | 是蝙蝠侠 |
[2:33:49] | Mr. Wayne’s will was not amended to reflect his more modest estate. | 韦恩先生的遗嘱没有依减少的资产而做修订 |
[2:33:53] | Nonetheless, there are considerable assets to dispose of. | 但仍有极为可观的财产可供处分 |
[2:33:57] | The contents of the house are to be sold to settle the estate’s accounts… | 其宅邸内物品出售的所得将用来清偿债务 |
[2:34:01] | …and the remainder is left in its entirety to Alfred J. Pennyworth. | 余额全数归于阿福•潘尼华斯 |
[2:34:07] | The house and grounds are left to the city of Gotham on condition that… | 房屋和土地遗赠给高谭市 |
[2:34:12] | …they never be demolished, altered or otherwise interfered with… | 条件是不得拆除、变更或行其他干涉之事 |
[2:34:16] | …and that they shall be used for one purpose, and one purpose only: | 并且只能做为唯一指定用途使用: |
[2:34:21] | The housing and care of the city’s at-risk and orphaned children. | 本市的受虐儿童及孤儿收容中心 |
[2:34:26] | My clerk can help with the smaller correspondences and instructions. | 我的办事员会协助处理其他遗留书信和指示 |
[2:34:30] | Blake, John. | 约翰•布莱克 |
[2:34:32] | – Nothing here. – Uh, try my legal name. | – 没有你的名字 – 那看看我的本名 |
[2:34:39] | You should use your full name. I like that name. | 你应该使用你的本名 这名字很好听 |
[2:34:42] | – Robin. – Thanks. | – 罗宾 – 谢谢 |
[2:34:44] | Why worry about the stabilization software? | 为什么要继续在这软件上耗费心思? |
[2:34:46] | This entire autopilot system’s completely obsolete. | 这种自动驾驶系统很早就被淘汰了 |
[2:34:48] | Please, I just need to know what I could’ve done to fix it. | 我只是想知道为什么我修不好 |
[2:34:52] | But, Mr. Fox, it’s already been fixed. Software patch. Six months ago. | 可是 福克斯先生 明明六个月前已经修好了 |
[2:34:57] | Check the ID on the patch. | 可以查查是谁修好的吗? |
[2:35:01] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯•韦恩 |
[2:35:04] | – Any news on the missing item? – Not yet. | – 找到缺漏物品了吗? – 还没 |
[2:35:06] | They better leave no stone unturned. | 一定要想尽办法把它找出来 |
[2:35:08] | We can’t leave a string of pearls on the manifest as lost. | 我们不能把那条珍珠项链列为遗失 |