Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Dark Knight(蝙蝠侠-黑暗骑士)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Dark Knight(蝙蝠侠-黑暗骑士)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:蝙蝠侠-黑暗骑士
英文名称:The Dark Knight
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:45] – Three of a kind, let’s do this. – That’s it? Three guys? – 三个臭皮匠 开始干活喽 – 这就开始了? 就咱们仨?
[01:48] Two guys on the roof. Every guy gets a share. Five shares is plenty. 还有两个在楼顶 每人分一份 五份可不是小数
[01:51] Six shares. Don’t forget the guy who planned the job. 六份 别把策划人给忘了
[01:54] He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice. 他可倒好 出了个小主意 就想坐着白吃
[01:56] – I know why they call him the Joker. – Why do they call him the Joker? – 我知道为什么大家叫他”小丑” – 为什么?
[02:00] – I heard he wears makeup. – Makeup? – 听说他喜欢化妆? – 化妆?
[02:02] Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint. 对 用来吓唬人的 比如说 战妆(战斗前涂脸的油彩)
[02:16] All right, everybody, hands up, heads down! 所有人都给我举手低头!
[02:20] I said, hands up, heads down! 我再说一遍! 举手 低头!
[02:23] Let’s go, pal, I’m making a withdrawal here. 过来 伙计 我来提点钱
[02:26] – I said, hands up! – No! – 没听见啊 举起手! – 别!
[02:28] Here comes the silent alarm. 找到报警器了
[02:30] And there it goes. 这就废了它
[02:32] Heads down! 低头!
[02:33] All right, tootsie, you’re taking a dive with me. 我说 小妞 别跟我装缩头乌龟
[02:35] – Down! I said, stay down there! – Don’t hurt me! – 趴下! 给我趴下! – 别伤害我!
[02:38] Funny, it didn’t dial 911. It was trying to reach a private number. 怪了 竟然没打911 打的是一个私人号码
[02:42] – Is it a problem? – No, I’m done here. – 有问题吗? – 没 已经搞定了
[02:53] Sit down! Down! 给我蹲下! 蹲下!
[02:56] Down! I said, stay down there! 蹲下! 都给我蹲下!
[03:02] Obviously we don’t want you doing anything with your hands… 除了握紧自己的小命…
[03:05] …other than holding on for dear life. 两只手最好什么都别干
[03:16] On the ground! Stay on the ground! 趴到地上! 趴到地上别动!
[03:18] Nobody make a move! Nobody! Stay down! 谁也别动! 都别动!
[03:42] You have any idea who you’re stealing from? 知道你们偷的是谁的钱吗?
[03:44] – You and your friends are dead. – He’s out, right? – 你们这帮人死定了 – 他没子弹了 对不?
[03:51] What…? 怎么…?
[04:00] Where did you learn to count? 你他妈不会数数啊? !
[04:05] They wired this thing up with like 5000 volts. 用五千伏的高压电做保护网…
[04:07] What kind of bank does that? 这他妈是什么银行?
[04:08] A Mob bank. I guess the Joker’s as crazy as they say. 黑帮银行 难怪他们都说小丑是个疯子
[04:12] Where’s the alarm guy? 拆警报的小子哪去了?
[04:13] Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out. 老板说了 他搞定之后 就让我把他做了
[04:15] One less share, right? 少一个人分钱 对吧?
[04:18] Funny, he told me something similar. 有意思 他也这么跟我说的
[04:20] He what? No! No! 他什么? 不! 不!
[04:33] That’s a lot of money. 钱还真他妈多!
[04:35] If this Joker guy was so smart, he’d have had us bring a bigger car. 如果小丑那小子够聪明的话 他真该让咱们开辆大点的车来
[04:40] I’m betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash. 我敢说小丑交待过 一旦装完钱 就让你杀了我
[04:45] No, no, no, I kill the bus driver. 不 不 不 我要杀的是大巴司机
[04:49] Bus driver? 大巴司机?
[04:53] What bus driver? 什么大巴司机?
[04:58] School’s out. Time to go. 学校放学了 该撤了
[05:00] That guy’s not getting up, is he? 这小子看样子没气了
[05:03] That’s a lot of money. 钱真他妈多啊!
[05:08] What happened to the rest of the guys? 其他人怎么了?
[05:18] You think you’re smart, huh? 你以为你很聪明?
[05:21] The guy that hired youse… 花钱雇你们的人…
[05:23] …he’ll just do the same to you. 会让你的下场跟他们一样
[05:26] Oh, criminals in this town used to believe in things. 以前的坏人 是很讲原则的
[05:29] Honor… 荣誉…
[05:30] …respect. 尊重…
[05:32] Look at you. What do you believe in, huh? 看看你 你能讲什么原则?
[05:35] What do you believe in?! 你他妈讲什么原则?
[05:36] I believe whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you… 我的原则就是 杀不死你的东西 会让你变得…
[05:43] …stranger. 更加怪异
[06:26] Mr. Mayor, you were elected in a campaign to clean up the city. 市长先生 人们选举了您 来为这个城市除暴安良
[06:29] – When are you gonna start? – I already have. – 您打算什么时候开始呢? – 我的人已经开始了
[06:32] Like this Batman. 您是说蝙蝠侠?
[06:33] We’re hearing he’s doing good, criminals are running scared. 据说他干得不错 坏人们闻风丧胆
[06:36] – No, man. I don’t like it tonight. – What are you, superstitious? – 不 老兄 今晚不行 – 怎么不行? 你还迷信啊?
[06:40] You got more chance of winning the Powerball than running into him. 你中头彩的机会都比碰到他的机会大 (指蝙蝠侠)
[06:43] That’s not true. Our men in the Major Crimes Unit are close to an arrest. 并非如此 重案组的人 已经查出眉目了
[06:46] Hey, Wuertz, mayor says you’re closing in on the Batman. 嘿 乌尔茨 市长说你就快抓到蝙蝠侠了
[06:50] The investigation is ongoing. 调查已经上了轨道
[06:52] The process of cleaning up the streets is a long one. 除暴安良并非是一朝一夕的事
[06:54] I pledged in my campaign, uh, to have… 我在竞选的时候 曾经承诺过…
[07:01] Ever intending to see your wife again, lieutenant? 队长 没想过再去看看老婆?
[07:03] I thought you had to go look after your mother, detective. 我以为你回家照顾你母亲去了 探长
[07:06] Checked her back into the hospital. 我把她送回医院了
[07:08] I’m sorry. 对不起
[07:11] – So he hasn’t shown up? – He often doesn’t. – 他还是没出现? – 他经常这样
[07:14] I like reminding everybody he’s out there. 我就是想告诉别人 外面有个蝙蝠侠
[07:16] Why wouldn’t he come? 他为什么不来?
[07:18] Hopefully… 最好是…
[07:20] …because he’s busy. …因为他很忙
[07:38] That’s why we bring dogs. 看来我们带狗带对了
[07:41] – My little princes. – Please. – 我的小王子 – 求你了
[07:44] Please, they’re crawling in my mouth. Please, I beg you, get them off. 求求你们 我的嘴里好像有东西在爬 求你把它弄出来吧
[07:48] Look what your drugs do to my customers. 看看你的货把我的客人弄的
[07:51] Buyer beware. 买者自酌
[07:52] I told you my compound would take you places. 我告诉过你 我的粉能让你神游一番
[07:56] I never said they’d be places you wanted to go. 但我可没说过 处处都是你想去的
[07:59] My business, repeat customers. 我做生意 全靠回头客
[08:01] You don’t like what I have to offer… 你不喜欢我们的货…
[08:03] …you can buy from someone else. 可以找别人
[08:05] Assuming Batman left anyone to buy from. 不过你最好保佑他 还没成蝙蝠侠的刀下鬼
[08:11] My dogs are hungry. 我的狗可是饿坏了
[08:19] Pity there’s only one of you. 真可惜 就你一个可喂啊
[08:29] – What…? – That’s not him. – 什么…? – 那不是他
[08:35] Loose the dogs! 快放狗!
[08:50] That’s more like it. 这个是了
[10:19] Don’t let me find you out here again. 别再让我看到你
[10:21] – We’re trying to help you. – I don’t need help. – 我们只是想帮你 – 用不着你们帮
[10:24] Not my diagnosis. 我看未必
[10:26] What gives you the right? What’s the difference between you and me? 谁给你的权利? 你跟我有什么区别?
[10:30] I’m not wearing hockey pads. 我从不戴什么冰球护具
[10:36] Everybody back now! 所有人都退后!
[10:40] He can’t resist showing us his face. 他还是忍不住摘了面具
[10:48] What’s he hiding under that makeup? 天知道那面具下面藏着什么
[10:57] Uh, can we get a minute, people, please? 麻烦你们等下再进来 好吗?
[11:03] Him again. Who are the others? 又是他 还有谁?
[11:05] Another bunch of smalltimers. 又一群乌合之众
[11:08] Some of the marked bills I gave you. 是我给你的可追踪钞票?
[11:10] My detectives have been making drug buys with them. 我的人已经在他们那儿买了不少货
[11:12] This bank was another drop for the Mob. That makes five. 这间银行是黑帮的又一个金库 算起来有五个了
[11:15] – We found the bulk of their dirty cash. – Time to move in. – 我们已经查出赃款所在了 – 该出手了
[11:18] We’d have to hit all banks simultaneously. SWAT teams, backup. 必须同时围剿所有银行 动用特种部队 后备增援
[11:22] What about this Joker guy? 小丑这小子怎么办?
[11:24] One man or the entire Mob? He can wait. 你是要一棵树 还是一片森林? 让他多活两天
[11:27] When the new DA hears about this, he’ll want in. 新一任检查官听说之后 也想插手这事
[11:29] – Do you trust him? – Be hard to keep him out. – 你信得过他吗? – 想不让他趟这浑水很难
[11:32] I hear he’s as stubborn as you are. 听说他跟你一样固执
[12:19] Be nice when Wayne Manor’s rebuilt. 等韦恩庄园重建之后就好了
[12:22] You can swap not sleeping in a penthouse… 公寓的床和庄园的床 睡哪张 不睡哪张…
[12:25] …for not sleeping in a mansion. 到时你任选
[12:27] Whenever you stitch yourself up, you do make a bloody mess. 每次你自己缝伤口 都搞得一踏糊涂
[12:31] Yeah. It makes me learn from my mistakes. 吃一堑 长一智嘛
[12:34] You ought to be pretty knowledgeable by now, then. 那你现在应该长了不少智了
[12:39] My armor. 我的盔甲
[12:40] I’m carrying too much weight. I need to be… I need to be faster. 它太重了 我要变得…变得更快
[12:44] I’m sure Mr. Fox can oblige. 福克斯先生肯定能帮上忙
[12:47] – Did you get mauled by a tiger? – It was a dog. – 你是不是让老虎咬了? – 是条狗
[12:50] – Huh? – It was a big dog. – 啊? – 好大一条狗
[12:52] There were more copycats last night, Alfred, with guns. 阿尔弗雷德 昨晚又有几个 硬充蝙蝠侠的 还拿着枪
[12:56] Why not hire them, take the weekend off? 不如雇了他们 周末给自己放个假?
[12:58] That wasn’t exactly what I had in mind… 我心里所想的”鼓舞民众”…
[13:01] …when I said I wanted to inspire people. 可跟这不一样
[13:03] I know. 我知道
[13:05] But things have improved. 但是事情已经有了起色
[13:07] Look at the new district attorney. 看看咱们的新一任检查官
[13:10] I am, closely. 正看呢 拉近点
[13:12] Need to know if he can be trusted. 我得查查这人能不能信得过
[13:15] Are you interested in his character or his social circle? 你是对他本人感兴趣 还是对他的社交圈感兴趣呢?
[13:22] Who Rachel spends her time with is her business. 瑞秋跟谁打交道 那是她自己的事
[13:27] I trust you don’t have me followed on my day off. 我休假的时候 你没派人跟踪我吧
[13:29] If you ever took one, I might. 如果你真休过假 我也许会的
[13:33] Know your limits, Master Wayne. 是人总有极限 韦恩少爷
[13:35] Batman has no limits. 蝙蝠侠没有极限
[13:38] – Well, you do, sir. – Well, can’t afford to know them. – 可是你有 少爷 – 我看还是装不知道的好
[13:41] And what’s gonna happen on the day that you find out? 万一有一天你知道了 那怎么办?
[13:44] We all know how much you like to say “I told you so.” 你喜欢说”我早告诉过你” 这事咱们都心知肚明
[13:47] On that day, Master Wayne, even I won’t want to. 要是真有那么一天 韦恩少爷 可能连我也会说不出口的
[13:51] Probably. 十之八九
[13:59] Sorry I’m late, folks. 不好意思 我迟到了
[14:04] – Where were you? – Worried you’d have to step up? – 你跑哪去了? – 担心要自己挑大梁?
[14:07] – Harvey, I know these briefs backwards. – Well, then… – 哈维 这些卷宗我都倒背如流了 – 那好…
[14:10] …fair’s fair. 大家讲公平
[14:12] Heads, I’ll take it. Tails, he’s all yours. 人头 我主辩 字 他归你
[14:14] Yeah? You wanna flip a coin to see who leads? 你想抛个硬币来定乾坤?
[14:17] My father’s lucky coin. As I recall, it got me my first date with you. 这是我爸爸的幸运币 是它保成了咱们的第一次约会
[14:20] I wouldn’t leave something like that up to chance. 我不想拿这种事碰运气
[14:24] I don’t. I make my own luck. 我不是碰 而是创造运气
[14:28] All rise. The Honorable Judge Freel presiding. 全体起立 有请弗利尔法官主持开庭
[14:33] I thought the DA just played golf with the mayor. 我以为检查官大人 就喜欢跟市长打高尔夫呢
[14:35] Teeoff’s 1:30. More than enough time to put you away for life, Sally. 一点半才开球 不愁没时间送你进大牢 沙利
[14:39] With Carmine Falcone in Arkham… 既然卡迈尔·法尔肯进了精神病院…
[14:41] …someone must have stepped up to run the so-called family. 那就得有个人站出来 为所谓的”家族”主持大局
[14:45] Is that man in this courtroom today? 那个人今天在庭内吗?
[14:49] – Could you identify him for us, please? – You win, counselor. – 麻烦你帮我们指认他 – 你赢了 大律师
[14:55] It was me. 那就是我
[14:58] I have a sworn statement from you that this man… 这份证词你可是宣过誓的 这个人…
[15:02] …Salvatore Maroni, is the new head of the Falcone crime family. 萨尔瓦托·马洛尼 才是法尔肯黑帮家族的新首领
[15:06] Maroni? He’s a fall guy. I’m the brains of the organization. 马洛尼? 他只是个傀儡 我才是真正的头头
[15:11] – Order. – Permission to treat… – 肃静 – 请求判…
[15:13] …the witness as hostile? – Granted. – 该证人为恶意作证 – 同意
[15:14] Hostile? I’ll show you hostile! 恶意? 我让你看看什么叫恶意!
[15:22] Carbon fiber, .28 caliber, made in China. 碳纤维的 点28口径 中国制造
[15:24] If you wanna kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni… 如果你想除掉一个公职人员 马洛尼先生…
[15:26] …I recommend you buy American. 我建议你买个美国货
[15:29] – Get him out of here. – But, Your Honor, I’m not done. – 把他拖出去 – 可是法官大人 我还没问完呢
[15:36] We’ll never be able to link the gun to Maroni, so we can’t charge him. 枪肯定查不到马洛尼头上 所以咱们告不了他
[15:39] But they’re trying to kill you, means we’re getting to them. 不过他们试图杀你 说明碰到了他们的痛处
[15:42] I’m glad you’re so pleased, Rachel. I’m fine, by the way. 看你这么欣慰我也高兴 瑞秋 不过你不必安慰我
[15:45] Come on, Harvey. You’re Gotham’s DA. 别这样 哈维 你可是高谭市的检查官
[15:47] You’re not getting shot at, you’re not doing your job right. 有人对你的命感兴趣 才说明你没有玩忽职守
[15:50] But, you know… 不过…
[15:52] …if you said you were rattled, we could take the rest of the day off. 如果你说自己有些”受惊过度” 我们今天可以休个假
[15:55] Can’t. I dragged the head of the Major Crimes Unit down here. 不行 我把重案组的队长拉来了
[15:58] Oh, Jim Gordon? He’s a friend, actually. Try to be nice. 噢 吉姆·戈登? 他站在咱们这边 对他客气点
[16:12] I hear you got a hell of a right cross. 听说你在鬼门关走了一遭
[16:18] It’s a shame Sal’s going to walk. 没想到沙利就那么逍遥法外了
[16:20] Yeah, well, good thing about the Mob is they keep giving you second chances. 好在狗改不了吃屎 他们总会多给你一次机会
[16:30] Lightly irradiated bills. 微光辐射钞票
[16:32] Fancy stuff for a city cop. Have help? 警察也有这玩意? 有人帮忙吗?
[16:35] We liaise with various agencies… 我们找过很多部门…
[16:37] Save it, Gordon. I wanna meet him. 省省吧 戈登 我想见他
[16:39] Official policy is to arrest the vigilante known as Batman on sight. 官方的政策可是要逮捕这位蝙蝠侠
[16:43] Mm-hm. What about that floodlight on the top of MCU? 那重案组楼顶的照明灯算怎么回事?
[16:45] If you got problems with malfunctioning equipment… 如果你觉得设备有问题的话…
[16:48] …I suggest you take them up with Maintenance, counselor. 我建议你直接送去维修站 大律师
[16:51] I’ve put every money launderer in Gotham behind bars… 高谭市所有负责洗钱的人 都被我关进了大牢
[16:54] …but the Mob is still getting its money out. 可是黑帮照样能拿到钱
[16:56] I think you and your friend have found the last game in town. 我知道你和你的人 准备为最后一战收网了
[17:00] You’re trying to hit them where it hurts, their wallets. 而且正中他们的要害 他们腰包里的钱
[17:03] It’s bold. 很了不起
[17:05] You gonna count me in? 不想算我一个?
[17:07] In this town, the fewer people know something, the safer the operation. 在咱们城里 知道的人越少 行动越安全
[17:10] I don’t like that you got your own special unit… 戈登 我不是很喜欢 你那个特别行动组…
[17:13] …and it’s full of cops I investigated at Internal Affairs. 尤其是其中大部份都是 我在内务部调查的对象
[17:16] If I didn’t work with cops you’d investigated while at IA… 如果我不跟这些人共事…
[17:19] …I’d be working alone. 那我岂不成了孤家寡人?
[17:21] I don’t get political points for being an idealist. 我可没什么”理想主义政治观”
[17:23] I do the best I can with what I have. 手头有多少东西 就使多大能耐
[17:29] You want me to back warrants for search and seizure on five banks… 你想跟我要五家银行的搜查证…
[17:33] …without telling me what we’re after. 却不愿意告诉我到底要查什么
[17:36] I can give you the names of the banks. 我可以告诉你每所银行的名字
[17:38] Well, that’s a start. 还好 总算起个头儿
[17:41] I’ll get you your warrants, but I want your trust. 我可以给你搜查证 但我需要你的信任
[17:43] Oh, you don’t have to sell me, Dent. 噢 你用不着费这口舌 登特
[17:45] We all know you’re Gotham’s white knight. 谁都知道你是高谭市的正义骑士
[17:48] Yeah, well, I heard they have a different name for me down at MCU. 是吗 我可听说在重案组 他们给我起了别名
[17:52] I wouldn’t know about that. 那我就不知道了
[17:55] In China, Lau Security Investments stands for dynamic new growth. 在中国 刘氏证券投资 是新生力量的代表
[17:59] A joint Chinese venture with Wayne Enterprises will be a powerhouse. 同中资企业合作 韦恩商业必会名扬四海
[18:03] Well, Mr. Lau… 刘先生
[18:06] …I speak for the rest of the board… 我谨代表董事会…
[18:09] …and Mr. Wayne, in expressing our own excitement. 以及韦恩先生 表示诚挚谢意
[18:17] Sir, I know Mr. Wayne is curious about how his trust fund gets replenished… 先生 我知道韦恩先生对信托基金 的托管要求很严…
[18:20] …but, frankly, this is embarrassing. 可是说实话 刚才的一幕实在有失体统
[18:23] You worry about the diligence, Mr. Reese. 你做好你的数据评估就行了 里斯先生
[18:26] I’ll worry about Bruce Wayne. 布鲁斯·韦恩的事用不着你操心
[18:28] It’s done. 评估过了
[18:30] The numbers are solid. 数据都没问题
[18:32] Do them again. 那就再做一遍
[18:34] Wouldn’t want the trust fund to run out, now, would we? 不能让我们的资金打水漂 是吧?
[18:39] Another long night? 又熬夜了?
[18:41] This joint venture was your idea, and the consultants love it. 搞合资是你的主意 而且投资顾问都很看好
[18:45] But I’m not convinced. 不过我觉得不妥
[18:46] Lau’s company has grown by 8 percent annually like clockwork. 刘的公司收入超级稳定 每年都能净增八个百分点
[18:50] His revenue stream must be off the books… 这里面肯定有猫腻…
[18:53] …maybe even illegal. 很可能有违法行为
[18:54] Okay. Cancel the deal. 那好 取消合资计划
[18:57] You already knew. 你早知道了?
[18:59] Just needed a closer look at their books. 只不过想找借口查查他们的帐
[19:02] Anything else you can trouble me for? 你给我找的麻烦还没完吧?
[19:04] I need a new suit. 我需要一套新行头
[19:06] Yeah. Three buttons is a little ’90s, Mr. Wayne. 也是 三个扣的有点过时了 韦恩先生
[19:09] I’m not talking fashion, Mr. Fox, so much as function. 我不是说时尚 福克斯先生 我是说功能
[19:13] You wanna be able to turn your head. 想让战袍方便转头?
[19:15] Sure make backing out of the driveway easier. 至少倒车时容易多了
[19:17] I’ll see what I can do. 我帮你看看
[19:24] Took three weeks to get a reservation here. 花了我三周才订到这个位
[19:26] I had to tell them I work for the government. 我得告诉他们我在政府工作才行
[19:28] – Really? – Health inspector’s… – 真的? – 卫生督察…
[19:30] …not afraid to pull strings. 帮我走了后门
[19:31] Rachel. Fancy that. 瑞秋 这么巧啊
[19:33] Yeah, Bruce. Fancy that. 是啊 布鲁斯 这么巧啊
[19:36] Rachel, Natascha. Natascha, Rachel. 瑞秋 这位是娜塔莎 娜塔莎 这位是瑞秋
[19:38] – Natascha. Are you the prima…? – Prima ballerina for the Moscow Ballet. – 娜塔莎…是那位顶级…? – 莫斯科芭蕾舞团顶级女演员
[19:44] – Wow. Harvey’s taking me next week. – Really? So you’re into ballet? – 哈维准备下周带我去看呢 – 真的? 你们迷上芭蕾了?
[19:48] Bruce. This is Harvey Dent. 布鲁斯 这位是哈维·登特
[19:50] The famous Bruce Wayne. Rachel’s told me everything about you. 大名鼎鼎的布鲁斯·韦恩 瑞秋把你的事都告诉我了
[19:54] I certainly hope not. 我倒希望她没有
[19:56] – Let’s put a couple tables together. – I’m not sure that they’ll let us. – 咱们拼个桌吧 – 不知道他们准不准
[19:59] Oh, they should. I own the place. 他们会准的 这地方是我的
[20:03] How could you want to raise children in a city like this? 这样的城市 叫人怎么养小孩?
[20:06] Well, I was raised here. I turned out okay. 我就是这长大的 我没什么不妥啊
[20:08] Is Wayne Manor in the city limits? 韦恩庄园也算这个城市的?
[20:10] Is…? Heh-heh. 也什么…?
[20:11] The Palisades? Sure. 是否在界内? 当然了
[20:13] You know, as our new DA, you might wanna figure out… 我说 做为新一任检查官 你可得弄清楚…
[20:16] …where your jurisdiction ends. 你的地盘有多大
[20:18] I’m talking about the kind of city that idolizes a masked vigilante. 我是想说 一个城市 竟然崇拜一个带着面具的侠客
[20:22] Gotham City is proud of an ordinary citizen standing up for what’s right. 挺身而出 申张正义 这位市民是高谭市的骄傲
[20:25] Gotham needs heroes like you, elected officials… 高谭市需要的英雄是你这样的 人民选出来的…
[20:28] …not a man who thinks he’s above the law. 而不是自认凌驾于法律之上的人
[20:30] Who appointed the Batman? 谁给蝙蝠侠的权力?
[20:31] We did. All of us who stood by and let scum take control of our city. 我们给的 我们这些看着 恶人肆意横行坐视不管的人
[20:35] But this is a democracy, Harvey. 但是我们讲的是民主 哈维
[20:37] When their enemies were at the gates… 当敌军兵临城下的时候…
[20:39] …the Romans would suspend democracy and appoint one man to protect the city. 罗马人就不讲什么民主了 而是希望有人能力挽狂澜
[20:43] It wasn’t considered an honor, it was a public service. 那绝不是图什么虚名 而是救民于水火
[20:46] Harvey, the last man that they appointed… 哈维 他们保护共和的…
[20:48] …to protect the republic was named Caesar… 最后人选 就是凯撒
[20:50] …and he never gave up his power. – Okay, fine. – 结果他变成了独裁家 – 那好
[20:54] You either die a hero… 要么舍生取义…
[20:55] …or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. 要么长生久视 坐等与恶人为伍
[20:58] Whoever the Batman is, he doesn’t wanna do this for the rest of his life. 不管蝙蝠侠是谁 他不可能一辈子都干这个
[21:02] How could he? Batman is looking for someone to take up his mantle. 蝙蝠侠一直在等人 从他手中接过接力棒
[21:05] Someone like you, Mr. Dent? 比如你 登特先生?
[21:08] Maybe. If I’m up to it. 也许吧 如果我真想的话
[21:11] What if Harvey Dent is the Caped Crusader? Hm? 如果哈维·登特正是 这位蒙面飞侠呢?
[21:18] If I were sneaking out every night, someone would’ve noticed by now. 如果每晚我都溜出去 早就有人知道了
[21:24] Well, I’m sold, Dent, and I’m gonna throw you a fundraiser. 我被说动了 登特 我要为你办个募捐
[21:28] That’s nice, but I’m not up for reelection for three years. 那太好了 只是未来三年 我都不打算参选了
[21:31] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[21:33] One fundraiser with my pals… 我这一次募捐…
[21:37] …you’ll never need another cent. 别说三年 三辈子你都用不完
[21:53] What the hell is this? 这他妈什么东西?
[21:57] As you’re all aware, one of our deposits was stolen. 大家都知道 我们有间银行被抢了
[22:00] A relatively small amount, 68 million. 相对来说是个小数目 6800万
[22:04] Who’s stupid enough to steal from us? 谁这么蠢 敢偷我们的钱?
[22:07] Two-bit wackjob, wears a cheap purple suit and makeup. 一个怪胎 一身廉价紫衣服 化着妆
[22:10] He’s not the problem. He’s a nobody. 主要问题不在他 他是个无名小卒
[22:13] The problem is our money being tracked by the cops. 问题是我们的钱 被条子跟上了
[22:16] Thanks to Mr. Maroni’s well-placed sources… 多亏马洛尼先生 有可靠的内幕消息…
[22:19] …we know that police have indeed identified our banks using marked bills… 警察已经用可追踪钞票 查出了我们的银行
[22:23] …and are planning to seize your funds today. 而且计划今天 查封你们所有的资金
[22:25] And since the enthusiastic new D A has put all my competitors out of business… 既然这位热心肠的新任检查官 把我的同行都给扫清了…
[22:30] …I’m your only option. – So, what are you proposing? – 我成了你们唯一的选择 – 那你的建议是?
[22:34] Moving all deposits to one secure location, not a bank. 把所有的钱转移到安全的地方 但不是银行
[22:37] – Where, then? – No one can know but me. – 那是哪里? – 除了我没人知道
[22:40] If the police were to gain leverage over one of you… 否则一旦你们当中有谁 落到警察手里…
[22:43] …everyone’s money would be at stake. 所有的钱都会不保
[22:45] What stop them getting to you? 为什么他们就不能抓你?
[22:47] I go to Hong Kong, far from Dent’s jurisdiction… 我会去香港 远不在登特的地盘…
[22:51] …and the Chinese will not extradite one of their own. 而且中国不会引渡自已人
[22:54] How soon can you move the money? 多长时间才能把钱转走?
[22:56] I already have. 已经转完了
[22:59] For obvious reasons, I couldn’t wait for your permission. 明摆着的 等你们同意一切都晚了
[23:03] Rest assured, your money is safe. 放心吧 你们的钱很安全
[23:19] And I thought my jokes were bad. 看来我的笑话不好笑
[23:21] Give me one reason why I shouldn’t have my boy pull your head off. 要是你说不出个一二三 我就把你脑袋拧下来!
[23:24] How about a magic trick? 给大家变个戏法怎么样?
[23:29] I’m gonna make this pencil disappear. 我要把这支铅笔变没
[23:35] It’s… 嗒啦! 它…
[23:36] It’s gone. 消失了
[23:39] Oh, and by the way, the suit, it wasn’t cheap. 还有 这身衣服可并不廉价
[23:42] – You ought to know, you bought it. – Sit. – 你们应该知道啊 你们这种人买的嘛 – 坐下
[23:46] I want to hear proposition. 我倒想听听他有什么建议
[23:51] Let’s wind the clocks back a year. 咱们从一年前说起吧
[23:54] These cops and lawyers wouldn’t dare cross any of you. 警察跟律师 谁敢动你们一根毫毛
[24:01] I mean, what happened? 可现在 现在怎么了?
[24:03] Did your balls drop off? Hm? 茄子被霜打了吗?
[24:07] You see, a guy like me… 你看 像我这样的人…
[24:10] – A freak. – Damn right. – 怪物 – 说得对
[24:13] A guy like me… Look, listen. 像我这样的人… 给我听着
[24:16] I know why you choose to have your little, ahem… 我知道你们为什么…
[24:21] …group-therapy sessions in broad daylight. 把集会的时间选在白天
[24:24] I know why you’re afraid to go out at night. 我知道你们为什么 晚上不敢出门
[24:29] The Batman. 因为蝙蝠侠
[24:31] See, Batman has shown Gotham your true colors, unfortunately. 真不幸 蝙蝠侠让高谭市 看到了你们不为人知的一面
[24:36] Dent, he’s just the beginning. 登特 他只不过是开始
[24:40] And as for the television’s so-called plan… 至于电视里那个所谓的”计划”…
[24:46] …Batman has no jurisdiction. 别忘了蝙蝠侠是从不讲法的
[24:48] He’ll find him and make him squeal. 他会找到那小子 逼他全吐出来
[24:50] I know the squealers when I see them… 叛徒什么样我一眼就能看出来…
[24:54] …and… 而他…
[24:56] What do you propose? 那你的意思是?
[24:58] It’s simple. We, uh, kill the Batman. 很简单 杀了蝙蝠侠
[25:01] If it’s so simple, why haven’t you done it already? 如果真那么简单 你怎么还没杀了他?
[25:04] If you’re good at something, never do it for free. 如果你有过人的本事 就不要轻易做白工
[25:08] How much you want? 你想要多少?
[25:10] Uh, half. 呃 一半吧
[25:14] – You’re crazy. – No, I’m not. – 你疯了 – 没 我没疯
[25:17] No, I’m not. 我没疯
[25:21] If we don’t deal with this now… 如果不快点下决定…
[25:24] …soon… 很快…
[25:26] …little Gambol here won’t be able to get a nickel for his grandma. 这位小甘博尔先生就会 一分钱都捞不到了
[25:32] Enough from the clown! 我受够你个小丑了!
[25:33] Ah, ta-ta-ta. Let’s not blow… 大家还是别搞得…
[25:36] Shit! …this out of proportion. – 妈的! – 玉石俱焚
[25:39] You think you can steal from us and just walk away? 你以为偷了我们的钱 还能大摇大摆地一走了之?
[25:42] – Yeah. – I’m putting the word out. – 对呀 – 我现在就放出话
[25:44] Five hundred grand for this clown dead. 50万要这个小丑的命
[25:46] A million alive, so I can teach him some manners first. 活捉的话100万 我好教教他礼数
[25:50] All right. So, listen, why don’t you give me a call… 听着 如果你们想通了…
[25:53] …when you wanna start taking things a little more seriously? 给我打电话 咱们谈点儿正经的
[25:57] Here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[26:19] You’re a hard man to reach. 你这人还真难找啊
[26:24] Lau’s halfway to Hong Kong. 刘已经快到香港了
[26:28] If you’d have asked, I could have taken his passport. 如果你早说一句 我早就收了他的护照了
[26:31] All that was left in the vaults were marked bills. 所有可追踪钞票 都留在了钱库里
[26:34] They knew we were coming. As soon as your office got involved… 他们知道我们要去了 自从你的部门插手之后…
[26:37] My office? 我的部门?
[26:38] You’re sitting down there with scum like Wuertz and Ramirez and you’re talking… 你成天跟乌尔茨、拉米尔茨 这种杂碎打交道 现在反倒…
[26:42] Oh, yeah. I almost had your rookie cold on a racketeering beat. 对哦 上次破的诈骗案 把你的那些菜鸟吓坏了吧
[26:46] Don’t try and cloud the fact that clearly Maroni’s got people in your office, Dent. 马洛尼肯定在你的部门安插了卧底 你还狡辩什么 登特?
[26:53] We need Lau back… 我们得把刘弄回来…
[26:55] …but the Chinese won’t extradite a national under any circumstances. 可是中国从不引渡本国国民
[26:59] If I get him to you, can you get him to talk? 如果我抓他回来 你能让他开口吗?
[27:02] I’ll get him to sing. 别说开口 连唱歌都行
[27:04] We’re going after the Mob’s life savings. 我们这是在毁他们的命根子
[27:07] Things will get ugly. 事情可不会好玩
[27:08] I knew the risk when I took this job, lieutenant. 我从干这行起 就想到这一天了 队长
[27:10] How will you get him back, any…? 那你怎么弄他回来…?
[27:15] He does that. 这是他的专长
[27:16] Our Chinese friends left town before I could tell them the deal was off. 我还没来得及取消合作 这个中国小子就走了
[27:20] Well, I’m sure that you’ve always wanted to go to Hong Kong. 我猜你一直想去香港逛逛吧
[27:23] What’s wrong with a phone call? 打个电话不就完了嘛?
[27:26] I think Mr. Lau deserves a more personal touch. 刘先生非比寻常 要格外关照一下
[27:31] Now, for high-altitude jumps… 从这么高的地方跳下…
[27:33] …you’re going to need oxygen and stabilizers. 你需要氧气和平衡翼
[27:36] Well, I must say, compared to your usual requests… 我得说 相比你一惯的作风…
[27:39] …jumping out of an airplane is pretty straightforward. 直接从飞机上跳下去 这要求真是前所未有
[27:43] What about getting back into the plane? 怎么回到飞机上?
[27:45] – I’d recommend a good travel agent. – Without it landing. – 我可以推荐一个上等旅行代理 – 要中途无降落的
[27:50] Now, that’s more like it, Mr. Wayne. 这回有点像你了 韦恩先生
[27:53] The CIA had a program back in the ’60s… 中情局在60年代有个项目…
[27:56] …for getting their people out of hot spots called Sky Hook. 专门救援处在危区的人 叫做”天勾计划”
[28:00] – We could look into that. – Yeah. – 我们可以拿来参考一下 – 很好
[28:02] Okay. Now… 好了 接下来…
[28:06] Hardened Kevlar plates over titanium-dipped… 硬化合成纤维板 镀钛三纺自然纤维…
[28:08] …tri-weave fibers for flexibility. 双重弹性与韧性
[28:11] You’ll be lighter, faster, more agile. 你会变得更轻 更快 更敏捷
[28:17] Perhaps you should read the instructions first? 你最好先看看说明书?
[28:19] – Yeah. – Now, there is a tradeoff. – 说得对 – 不过有得必有失
[28:22] Separation of the plates makes you more vulnerable to knives and gunfire. 轻护甲会降低你对刀和枪的防御力
[28:25] We wouldn’t wanna make things too easy, now, would we? 事情很难两全其美 不是吗?
[28:28] How will it hold up against dogs? 那它的防狗功能怎么样?
[28:31] We talking rottweilers or Chihuahuas? 你是问德国猎犬 还是吉娃娃狗?
[28:34] Should do fine against cats. 不过防猫肯定没问题
[28:37] I found one in Arizona. 我在亚利桑纳州找到一位
[28:39] A very nice man said he could have it up and running in a week… 一个不错的卖家 说是一星期就能备好货…
[28:42] …and he takes cash. 而且他愿意收现金
[28:43] – What about the flight crew? – South Korean smugglers. – 机组成员呢? – 一些南韩的走私犯
[28:46] They run flights into Pyongyang, below radar. 经常避着雷达飞平壤
[28:49] – Did you think of an alibi? – Oh, yes. – 想好对公众怎么说没? – 当然了
[29:00] Love Boat: Billionaire Absconds With Entire Russian Ballet “亿万富豪携俄全体 芭蕾舞演员出海游玩”
[29:10] I believe this is your plane, sir. 估计这就是你的飞机了 先生
[29:17] You look tired, Alfred. You’ll be all right without me? 你好像很累 阿尔弗雷德 没我你行不行啊?
[29:22] If you can tell me the Russian for “apply your own bloody suntan lotion.” 你最好教我一句俄语: “烦请自己擦防晒油”
[29:37] Yo, Gambol, somebody here for you. They say they’ve just killed the Joker. 甘博尔 有人找你 说是他们杀了小丑
[29:41] They brought the body. 把尸体都带来了
[29:59] So, dead, that’s 500. 好 死的 就是50万喽
[30:03] How about alive? Hm? 那活的呢? 嗯?
[30:08] You wanna know how I got these scars? 想不想知道我这道疤怎么来的?
[30:14] My father was… 我爸爸是个…
[30:17] …a drinker… 酒鬼…
[30:18] …and a fiend. 是个禽兽
[30:20] And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. 有天晚上 他发起疯比往常厉害
[30:25] Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. 妈妈只好躲进厨房 拿着刀防身
[30:28] He doesn’t like that… 他看见了 十分愤怒…
[30:30] …not one bit. 是愤怒至极
[30:33] So, me watching… 于是我看到…
[30:36] …he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. 他对我妈妈下了刀 一边捅还一边疯笑
[30:41] He turns to me and he says: 突然 他转过头对我说
[30:44] “Why so serious?” “那么严肃干嘛? “
[30:48] He comes at me with the knife. 于是他拿着刀朝我走过来
[30:50] “Why so serious?” “那么严肃干嘛? “
[30:54] He sticks the blade in my mouth. 他把刀插进我的嘴里
[30:58] “Let’s put a smile on that face.” “来给脸上添点笑容多好”
[31:03] And… 然后呢…
[31:07] Why so serious? 那么严肃干嘛?
[31:14] Now… 现在…
[31:16] …our operation is small… 我们的规模还很小…
[31:18] …but there is a lot of potential… 但是只要够胆识…
[31:21] …for aggressive expansion. 上升的空间相当大
[31:24] So which of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team? 那么 你们当中有谁 愿意加入我们?
[31:27] Oh. There’s only one spot open right now, so we’re gonna have… 对了 现在只有一个空缺了 所以咱们得来个…
[31:32] …tryouts. 优胜劣汰
[31:39] Make it fast. 动作麻利点
[31:50] Welcome to Hong Kong, Mr. Fox. 欢迎来到香港 福克斯先生
[31:52] Mr. Lau regrets he is unable to greet you in person today. 不能亲自来这接您 刘先生深表歉意
[31:55] I understand. 我完全理解
[32:07] For security purposes, I’m gonna have to ask you to check in your mobile. 为了安全起见 我们得暂扣您的手机
[32:10] Of course. 这个当然
[32:15] I must apologize for leaving Gotham in the middle of our negotiations. 很抱歉 会谈一半 我就离开了高谭市
[32:19] This misunderstanding with the Gotham police force… 我跟高谭警方有些误会…
[32:22] …I couldn’t let it threaten my company. – Of course. – 不想因此威胁到我的公司 – 当然
[32:25] A businessman of your stature will understand and… 以您的身份和地位 应该能够理解
[32:28] …with you here now, we can continue. 既然您来了香港 咱们就继续谈吧
[32:32] Well, I do appreciate you bringing me out here in such style, Mr. Lau, but I re… 刘先生 我确实很感谢您的 高规格接待 不过我…
[32:38] We do not allow cell phones in here. 这儿不准带电话进来
[32:40] I’m sorry. Forgot I had it. 不好意思 忘了我带了这台
[32:43] No, I really came to tell you that our business deal has to be put on hold. 我此行的目的是想告诉你 我们的合作得先缓一缓
[32:48] You see, we can’t afford to be seen to do business with… 我们不能冒这个险 跟一个被警方盯上的公司…
[32:52] …whatever it is you’re accused of being. 有生意上的往来
[32:54] I’m sure a businessman of your stature will understand. 我相信以您的身份和地位 应该能够理解
[32:57] I think, Mr. Fox, a simple phone call might have sufficed. 依我看 福克斯先生 这种事打个电话足矣了
[33:01] Mr. Wayne didn’t want you to think he was deliberately wasting your time. 韦恩先生怕您说他 存心浪费您的时间
[33:05] Just accidentally wasting it. 只是碰巧浪费一下
[33:07] That’s very good, Mr. Lau. “Accidentally.” Very good. 说得好 刘先生 “碰巧” 非常好
[33:12] Hey, sir. 嗨 先生
[33:32] There’s a better view from the peak tram. 山顶上的缆车视野不错
[33:34] How’s the view from LSI Holdings? 刘氏公司的内部情况是?
[33:36] Restricted. 戒备森严
[33:38] Lau is holed up in there good and tight. 刘在那里可谓高枕无忧
[33:40] – What’s this? – I had R & D work it up. – 这是什么? – 我让研发部门设计的
[33:42] Sends out a high-frequency pulse… 可以发射高频脉冲…
[33:44] …records the response time for mapping an environment. 以此记录周围的环境
[33:47] Sonar. Just like a… 声纳 就像一个…
[33:50] Submarine, Mr. Wayne. Like a submarine. 潜水艇 韦恩先生 像艘潜水艇
[33:53] – And the other device? – It’s in place. – 另一台呢? – 安置好了
[33:55] Mr. Wayne? 韦恩先生?
[33:58] Good luck. 祝你好运
[37:42] Please Deliver To LIEUTENANT GORDON 请送至戈登队长
[37:49] Look, give us the money and we’ll talk about making a deal. 听着 把钱交出来 咱们可以做个交易
[37:52] The money is the only reason I’m still alive. 正因为这些钱 我才能活命
[37:56] Oh, you mean, when they find out that you’ve helped us, they’re gonna kill you? 你是说 他们发现你帮了我们 就会想办法杀掉你?
[38:00] – Are you threatening my client? – No. – 你在恐吓我的当事人吗? – 没有
[38:02] I’m just assuming your client’s cooperation with this investigation. 我以为你的当事人 愿意跟我们合作了
[38:08] As will everyone. 换成其他人大概都愿意的
[38:11] No? Okay. 不愿意? 好吧
[38:14] Enjoy your time in County, Mr. Lau. 等着进重犯监狱吧 刘先生
[38:18] Wait! 等等!
[38:19] I won’t give you the money… 钱我是不会交出来的…
[38:21] …but I will give you my clients, all of them. 但我可以供出我的客户 全部
[38:25] You were a glorified accountant. 你这个会计口气可不小
[38:27] What could you possibly have on all of them that we could charge? 我们要告那么多人 你怎么可能都有?
[38:31] I’m good with calculation. I handled all their investments. 我精于计算 他们所有的投资我都经手
[38:35] One big pot. 数目绝对不菲
[38:38] Got it. 成了
[38:40] One minute. 请稍等
[38:42] RICO. If they pooled their money… 这是”诈骗腐败组织集团犯罪” 如果他们的钱卷在一起…
[38:45] …we can charge them as one criminal conspiracy. 我们可以用合谋罪起诉他们
[38:47] Charge them with what? 起诉他们什么?
[38:49] In a RICO case, if you can charge one of conspiracy with a felony… 在该种案件中 如果团伙中有一人被控重罪…
[38:52] You can charge all of with it. That’s great. 那其他人都跑不了 太好了
[38:56] Mr. Lau. 刘先生
[38:59] What kind of details do you have about this communal fund? 关于这笔资金 你手上到底有什么?
[39:03] – Ledgers…? – Immunity, protection… – 帐本? 票据…? – 我要豁免权 人身保护…
[39:05] …a chartered plane back to Hong Kong. – After you testify in open court. – 以及特许飞回香港 – 等你出庭做完证 那些都好说
[39:08] I’m just curious. With all your clients locked up… 我好奇的是 如果你的客户都入了狱…
[39:11] …what’s gonna happen with all that money? 那些钱怎么办?
[39:13] Like I said, I’m good with calculation. 我说了 我精于计算
[39:17] He can’t go to County. I’ll keep him here in the holding cells. 不能送他去重犯监狱 还是把他关在这儿安全
[39:21] What is this, Gordon, your fortress? 你当这是哪 戈登? 你的城堡啊?
[39:24] Well, you trust them over at County? 重犯监狱的人你信得过吗?
[39:27] I don’t trust them here. 我更信不过这里的人
[39:31] Lau stays. 刘必须留下
[39:33] Well, I don ‘t know about Mr. Lau’s travel arrangements… 刘的具体行程我不太了解…
[39:35] …but I’m sure glad he’s back. 但最重要的是 他又回来了
[39:37] Put word out. We hire the clown. 我已放出了话 雇那个小丑
[39:43] He was right. We have to fix real problem. 他说得对 得解决些实际问题
[39:47] Batman. 蝙蝠侠
[39:53] – I’m not aware of any participation… – Our boy looks good on the tube. – 我完全不知道蝙蝠侠跟这事有… – 他挺上镜的嘛
[39:57] You sure you wanna embarrass me in front of my friends? 你不打算在兄弟面前 给我留点面子?
[40:00] Oh, don’t worry. They’re coming too. 别担心 他们也好不到哪去
[40:10] Have a nice trip. See you next fall. 旅途愉快 下辈子见了
[40:12] Seven hundred twelve counts of extortion. 720项敲诈罪
[40:14] Eight hundred and forty-nine counts of racketeering. 849项勒索罪
[40:17] Two hundred and forty-six counts of fraud. 246项诈骗罪
[40:20] Eighty-seven counts of conspiracy murder. 87项谋杀罪
[40:23] Five hundred and twenty-seven counts of obstruction of justice. 527项妨碍司法罪
[40:27] How do the defendants plead? 被告有何说法?
[40:36] Order in the court. 注意法庭秩序
[40:37] Five hundred and forty-nine criminals at once. 一次性羁押549名罪犯
[40:39] How did you convince Surrillo to hear this farce? 你怎么劝苏芮罗陪你 一块儿发疯的?
[40:42] She shares my enthusiasm for justice. After all, she is a judge. 她的正义感从不输给我 再说了 她可是个法官
[40:46] Even if you blow enough smoke to get convictions out of Surrillo… 就算你能让苏芮罗 跟着你一块儿疯…
[40:50] …you’re gonna set a new record at appeals. 这次你收到的上诉数量 肯定会创纪录
[40:52] It won’t matter. The head guys make bail, sure. 不要紧 头头们肯定会被保释
[40:55] But the midlevel guys, they can’t. 但是下面的人 他们不行
[40:58] They can’t afford to be off the streets. 而且他们肯定等不起庭审和上诉
[41:00] They’ll cut deals that include some jail time. 他们会拿减刑之类的条件来做交易
[41:02] Think of all you could do with 18 months of clean streets. 想想吧 十几个月夜不闭户 那是什么情景
[41:06] – Mr. Mayor, you can’t… – No, get out. Both of you. – 市长先生 能不能… – 你俩先出去
[41:14] Sit down. 坐吧
[41:20] The public likes you. That’s the only reason that this might fly. 民众欣赏你 所以才有今天这个局面
[41:23] But that means it’s on you. 但你也上了风口浪尖
[41:25] They’re all gonna come after you now, and not just the Mob. 不光是黑社会 所有人都会把帐算在你头上
[41:28] Politicians, journalists, cops. 政客 记者 警察
[41:32] Anyone whose wallet’s about to get lighter. 所有那些钱包瘪了的人
[41:35] Are you up to it? You’d better be. 你真想通了? 最好别回头
[41:38] Because they get anything on you… 一旦他们抓到你的把柄…
[41:40] …and those criminals are back on the streets, followed swiftly by you and me. 那些人前脚出了大牢的门 后脚就会来问候你和我
[41:45] Jesus! 我的天!
[42:07] I think your fundraiser will be a great success, sir. 我看你的募捐一定会 空前成功的 先生
[42:10] And why do you think I wanna hold a party for Harvey Dent? 你怎么就知道我想 给哈维·登特办个晚宴?
[42:13] I assumed it was your usual reason for socializing beyond myself… 个中缘由就和你不用我 而是亲自进行社交活动…
[42:16] …and the scum of Gotham’s underbelly: 以及在高谭市街头打击犯罪一样…
[42:18] To try to impress Miss Dawes. 都是为了打动道威斯小姐
[42:20] Very droll, but very wrong. Actually, it’s Dent. 说得好听 可惜错了 事实上 是为了登特
[42:25] Police released video footage found concealed on the body. “警方公布了一段 随尸体附带的录像”
[42:28] Sensitive viewers, be aware. The image is disturbing. “画面敏感 不适者勿看”
[42:30] Tell them your name. 告诉他们你叫什么?
[42:33] Brian Douglas. 布赖恩·道格拉斯
[42:36] And are you the real Batman? 你真的是蝙蝠侠吗?
[42:38] – No. – No? – 不是 – 不是?
[42:40] – No. – No? – 不是 – 不是?
[42:42] Then why do you dress up like him? 那你干嘛穿成他那样?
[42:46] Because he’s a symbol that we don ‘t have to be afraid of scum like you. 因为他用行动告诉我们 用不着怕你这种坏人
[42:51] Yeah. You do, Brian. You really do. 是么 你有种 布赖恩 你真挺有种
[42:58] So you think Batman ‘s made Gotham a better place? Hm? 你觉得蝙蝠侠让高谭市变好了?
[43:03] Look at me. 看着我
[43:04] Look at me! 看着我! !
[43:10] You see, this is how crazy Batman ‘s made Gotham. 看看 这就是蝙蝠侠对高谭市的杰作
[43:14] You want order in Gotham… 想让高谭市恢复秩序…
[43:17] …Batman must take off his mask and turn himself in. 蝙蝠侠必须摘下面具去自首
[43:21] Oh, and every day he doesn ‘t, people will die. 只要他不自首 就天天会有人送命
[43:25] Starting tonight. 今晚就开始
[43:28] I’m a man of my word. 我可是言出必行
[43:47] Harvey Dent, scourge of the underworld… 哈维·登特 黑社会的噩梦…
[43:50] …scared stiff by the trust-fund brigade. 怎么会被筹款晚会 吓得手足无措?
[43:54] – I’ll be back. – Rachel. – 我很快回来 – 瑞秋
[43:55] A little liquid courage, Mr. Dent? 来杯酒壮壮胆 登特先生?
[43:58] – Thank you. Alfred, right? – That’s right, sir. – 谢谢 你叫阿尔弗雷德 对吧? – 没错 先生
[44:01] Rachel talks about you all the time. You’ve known her her whole life. 瑞秋经常提起你 听说你能细数她的一生
[44:04] Not yet, sir. 还不到那程度 先生
[44:08] Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should be aware of? 她交过没什么神经质的前男友吧?
[44:10] Oh, you have no idea. 噢 你绝对想不到
[44:31] I’m sorry that I’m late. 抱歉我来迟了
[44:33] I’m glad to see that you all got started without me. 很高兴没因为我 而影响大家用宴
[44:35] Now, where is Harvey? Where…? 下面 哈维在哪里? 在哪…?
[44:39] Harvey Dent, the man of the hour. 哈维·登特 时下的风云人物
[44:42] Where’s Rachel Dawes? 瑞秋·道威斯在哪?
[44:43] She is my oldest friend. Come here. 她是我交情最久的朋友 快过来
[44:46] When Rachel first told me she was dating Harvey Dent… 当瑞秋告诉我 她在跟哈维·登特约会的时候…
[44:48] …I had one thing to say: 我只想说一句话
[44:50] “The guy from those God-awful campaign commercials?” “商业式的竞选中冒出的那家伙? “
[44:52] “I believe in Harvey Dent.” Yeah, nice slogan, Harvey. “我相信哈维·登特” 多美的口号 哈维
[44:56] But it caught Rachel’s attention. 至少赢得了瑞秋的芳心
[44:59] And then I started to pay attention to Harvey… 于是我也开始关注哈维…
[45:02] …and all that he’s been doing as our new DA. 关注这位新任检查官
[45:06] And you know what? 而且说句真心话
[45:09] I believe in Harvey Dent. 我信任哈维·登特
[45:11] I believe that on his watch, Gotham can feel… 我相信在他的庇护下 高谭市会变得…
[45:15] …a little safer, a little more optimistic. 更加安全 更加积极
[45:20] Look at this face. This is the face of Gotham’s bright future. 看看这张脸 它映衬了高谭市光明的未来
[45:24] To Harvey Dent. Let’s hear it for him. 敬给哈维·登特 来听听他的心声
[45:27] Harvey. 哈维
[45:38] Harvey may not know you well enough… 哈维可能不太了解你…
[45:40] …to understand you’re making fun of him… 所以不知道你是在取笑他…
[45:42] …but I do. – No, I meant every word. – 但是我知道 – 不 我句句都是真的
[45:45] You know that day that you once told me about… 还记得你说的话吗? 你我之间…
[45:48] …when Gotham would no longer need Batman? …只有当高谭市不再 需要蝙蝠侠时才有机会?
[45:50] – It’s coming. – Bruce. – 机会就要来了 – 布鲁斯
[45:53] – You can’t ask me to wait for that. – It’s happening now. Harvey is that hero. – 你不能叫我等那种东西 – 机会已经上路了 哈维就是那位英雄
[45:59] He locked up half of the city’s criminals, and he did it without wearing a mask. 他惩治了大半的罪犯 而且不用带什么面具
[46:04] Gotham needs a hero with a face. 高谭市需要见得光的英雄
[46:07] You can throw a party, Wayne, I’ll give you that. 韦恩 我得说 晚会办得真是不错
[46:10] Thanks again. 再次感谢
[46:13] You mind if I borrow Rachel? 我能跟瑞秋聊会儿吗?
[46:18] Lieutenant, that joker card pinned to the body? 队长 记得尸体上小丑的名片吗?
[46:21] Forensics found three sets of DNA. 他们发现三组DNA
[46:23] – Any matches? – All three. – 对上号没? – 都对上了
[46:24] The DNA belongs to Judge Surrillo, Harvey Dent and Commissioner Loeb. 分别是苏芮罗法官 哈维·登特 还有罗伯局长
[46:28] The Joker’s telling us who he’s targeting. 小丑这是在告诉我们他的目标
[46:30] Get a unit over to Surrillo’s house. Tell Wuertz to find Dent. 派一队人到苏芮罗的住所 叫乌尔茨去找登特
[46:33] Get them both to Protective custody. Where’s the commissioner? 对他们24小时监护 局长在哪?
[46:35] – City hall. – Seal the building. – 市政厅 – 封锁大楼
[46:37] – No one in or out till I get there. – Got it. – 我到达之前 任何人不准出入 – 明白
[46:51] Gordon. What are you up to? 戈登 你这是要干吗?
[46:54] We’re secure. I want a floor-by-floor search of the entire building. 为了您的安全 我马上 对这里进行逐层搜索
[46:57] We believe the Joker’s made a threat against your life. 毫无疑问 小丑正在打您的主意
[47:00] These are dangerous people. 这些人都是亡命徒
[47:02] You’re not giving me a lot of information. 可是你总得给我透个信吧
[47:03] Even we don’t know where you’re going. 即便是我们 也不知道您要去哪
[47:06] Take the envelope, get in, open it. It’ll tell you where you’re headed. 拿着信封 上车 拆开它 信上会告诉你该去哪
[47:13] You can’t leave me alone with these people. 你怎么把我一个人丢给他们?
[47:15] The whole Mob’s after you and you’re worried about these guys? 你不怕黑帮 倒怕起这些人来了?
[47:18] Compared to this, the Mob doesn’t scare me. 跟这个相比 黑帮跟本吓不着我
[47:20] Gordon, you’re unlikely to discover this for yourself, so… 戈登 可能你还不了解…
[47:24] …take my word, the police commissioner earns a lot of threats. 不过你别不信 警察局长早被人威胁惯了
[47:28] I found the appropriate response to these situations a long time ago. 很早以前 我就有合适的处理方式
[47:34] Them gunning for you makes you see things clearly. 被人用枪指着头 能让你看清这个世界
[47:36] Yeah, I bet. 没错 我同意
[47:38] Yeah. It makes you think about things you couldn’t stand losing… 能让你看清 什么是你决不肯失去的…
[47:42] …about who you wanna spend your life with. 看清你愿意与谁共度余生
[47:45] – That’s a pretty big commitment. – Not if the Mob has their way. – 好一番长篇大论 – 如果黑帮得逞 就显得不长了
[47:53] You get to explain to my wife… 你得跟我妻子说个清楚…
[47:56] …why I’m late for dinner. 为什么我没回去吃晚饭
[47:58] Sir, the joker card had traces of your DNA on it. 长官 小丑的名片上有你的DNA
[48:03] – Don’t do that. – All right. – 别这样 – 那好
[48:06] – Let’s be serious, then. – Okay. – 咱们说点正经的 – 好的
[48:09] What’s your answer? 你的回复是?
[48:17] I don’t have an answer. 我不做任何回复
[48:20] How’d they get my DNA? 他们怎么会有我的DNA?
[48:21] Somebody with access to your office or house… 一定是有人进了 你的办公室或住宅…
[48:24] …must have lifted a tissue or a glass… Wait! Wait! 偷了你用的纸巾或杯子… 等等! 等等! !
[48:27] – Well, I guess no answer is a no. – Harvey. – “没回复” 也就是”不行”的意思喽 – 哈维
[48:30] – It’s someone else, isn’t it? – Harvey. – 心里有别人吧 是不是? – 哈维
[48:32] Just tell me it’s not Wayne. The guy’s a complete f… 别告诉我是韦恩 这家伙就是一个花花…
[48:36] What are you doing? 你干什么啊?
[48:48] Oh, shit. 噢 见鬼!
[48:55] Get a medic! 快叫医生!
[49:01] They’ve come for him. 他们来杀他了
[49:03] We made it. 我们来啦
[49:07] Stay hidden. 藏着别动
[49:10] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. 晚上好啊 女士们先生们
[49:17] We are tonight’s entertainment. 今晚 我们是特意来助兴的
[49:21] I only have one question: 我只有一个小问题
[49:24] Where is Harvey Dent? 哈维·登特在哪?
[49:37] You know where Harvey is? You know who he is? 知道哈维在哪吗? 知道他是谁吗?
[49:39] Hands up, pretty boy. 举起手来 大帅哥
[49:48] Do you know where I can find Harvey? I need to talk to him. 在哪能找到哈维? 我有话跟他说
[49:50] Just something little, huh? No. 就那么几句 没人知道?
[49:56] What’s going on out there? Wayne! 外面怎么了? 韦恩!
[50:00] Oh, thank God, you’ve got a panic room. 谢天谢地 原来你有个应急室
[50:01] Hey, wait… 嘿 等等我…
[50:03] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 噢 开什么玩笑啊
[50:05] You know, I’ll settle for his loved ones. 如果是他的挚爱 我也可以凑合
[50:07] We’re not intimidated by thugs. 我们不吃坏人这一套
[50:12] You know… 知道吗…
[50:15] …you remind me of my father. 你让我想起了我老爸
[50:19] I hated my father. 我可不喜欢他老人家
[50:21] Okay, stop. 好了 够了
[50:27] Well, hello, beautiful. 噢 久违了 小美人
[50:32] You must be Harvey’s squeeze. Hm? 这位肯定就是哈维的姘头了 嗯?
[50:36] And you are beautiful. 你果然是个美人
[50:45] You look nervous. Is it the scars? 你好像很紧张 难道因为这些疤?
[50:50] You wanna know how I got them? 想不想知道这疤怎么来的?
[50:53] Come here. Hey. 靠近点儿 嘿
[50:56] Look at me. 看着我
[50:58] So I had a wife. She was beautiful, like you… 本来我有个老婆 很漂亮 像你一样…
[51:03] …who tells me I worry too much… 她总说我太多愁善感…
[51:08] …who tells me I ought to smile more… 说我应该多笑一笑…
[51:11] …who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. Hey. 可她赌博欠了一屁股债
[51:17] One day they carve her face. 终于有一天 他们弄花了她的脸
[51:20] And we have no money for surgeries. She can’t take it. 可我们没钱做手术 她痛苦得无法自拔
[51:24] I just wanna see her smile again. Hm? 我只想再看看她的笑脸
[51:28] I just want her to know that I don’t care about the scars. 我只想让她知道 我不在乎什么刀疤
[51:32] So… 所以…
[51:34] …I stick a razor in my mouth and do this… 我把刀塞进嘴里 轻轻一划…
[51:38] …to myself. 成了这样
[51:40] And you know what? She can’t stand the sight of me. 可你知道吗? 她却受不了我这份尊容
[51:45] She leaves. 弃我而去
[51:47] Now I see the funny side. 现在我想明白了
[51:50] Now I’m always smiling. 现在我天天都在笑
[51:55] You got a little fight in you. I like that. 性子挺烈的嘛 我喜欢
[51:59] Then you’re gonna love me. 那你肯定也喜欢我
[52:28] Drop the gun. 放下枪
[52:30] Oh, sure. You just take off your little mask… 可以 只要你轻轻的 摘下那张小面具…
[52:33] …and show us all who you really are. Hm? 秀一秀您的庐山真面目 嗯?
[52:40] Let her go. 放开她
[52:42] Very poor choice of words. 瞧你这词儿选的…
[53:07] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[53:11] Let’s not do that again. 千万别有下一次了
[53:13] – Is Harvey okay? – He’s safe. – 哈维没事吧? – 他很安全
[53:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[53:19] Jim, it’s over. 吉姆 一切都完了
[53:20] As long as they don’t get to Lau, we’ve cut off their funds. 只要刘还在我们手上 他们就拿不到钱
[53:23] The prosecution’s over. 诉讼完了
[53:25] Nobody’s standing up in front of a judge… 没人敢上庭了 谁都知道…
[53:27] …while judges and police commissioners are getting blown away. 连法官大人跟警察局长 都难逃一死
[53:30] – What about Dent? – He’s got any sense… – 还有登特呢? – 如果他够识相…
[53:32] …Dent’s halfway to Mex… 登特应该快到墨西哥了
[53:33] So where do you keep your trash? 那个混蛋被你关哪了?
[53:36] You’re due in court. I need you alive long enough to get you on the record. 你得照常出庭 至少活到庭审结束
[53:40] You can’t protect me. You can’t even protect yourselves. 你们保不了我 你们连自己都保不了
[53:43] You refuse to cooperate, you’re not coming back here, you go to County. 不想合作? 那你就回不来了 直接送你进重犯监狱
[53:47] How long do you calculate you’ll last in there? 算算你得在那蹲多久?
[53:51] Targeting me won’t get their money. 向我发难 他们也拿不回钱
[53:52] I knew the Mob wouldn’t go down easily… 我知道黑道的人 从不会束手就擒…
[53:54] …but this is different. They crossed a line. 但这次不同 他们玩过界了
[53:57] You crossed the line first. 是你先过的界
[53:58] You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. 是你一点一点 把他们逼入绝境
[54:02] And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn’t fully understand. 在绝境中 他们找了一个 自己都不了解的人
[54:07] Criminals aren’t complicated, Alfred. 坏人没那么复杂 阿尔弗雷德
[54:10] We just need to figure out what he’s after. 最重要是知道 他们想要什么
[54:12] With respect, Master Wayne… 恕我直言 韦恩少爷…
[54:14] …perhaps this is a man you don’t fully understand either. 也许这是一个 你也不完全了解的人
[54:18] A long time ago, I was in Burma… 很久以前 那时我还在缅甸
[54:20] …and my friends and I were working for the local government. 和几个朋友为当地政府工作
[54:24] They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders… 他们想用一些宝石
[54:27] …by bribing them with precious stones… 招安那些部落首领
[54:30] …but their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. 可在仰光北部的一个森林里 宝石被一个强盗给劫了
[54:35] So we went looking for the stones. 所以我们就负责查找这批宝石
[54:38] But in six months, we never met anyone who traded with him. 可六个月下来 没发现一个跟他交易的人
[54:44] One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby… 后来有一天 我看见一个小孩
[54:48] …the size of a tangerine. 拿着一块橘子大的红宝石在玩
[54:51] The bandit had been throwing them away. 那强盗把宝石全扔了
[54:55] – So why steal them? – Because he thought it was good sport. – 那他干嘛还抢? – 因为他觉得好玩
[54:58] Because some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. 因为有些人 对有逻辑的东西不感兴趣 比如钱
[55:03] They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. 对于他们 收买、威胁、理喻、谈判 全都不管用
[55:08] Some men just wanna watch the world burn. 有些人就想看着人间变地狱
[55:32] Your name, sir? 您是哪位 先生?
[55:34] Eighth and Orchard. You’ll find Harvey Dent there. “果园路8号 哈维·登特人在那儿”
[55:50] Check the names. 看看名字
[55:58] “Richard Dent.” 理查德·登特
[56:02] “Patrick Harvey.” 派崔克·哈维
[56:03] Harvey Dent. 加起来 哈维·登特
[56:04] I need 10 minutes with the scene before your men contaminate it. 在你的人破坏现场之前 给我10分钟
[56:08] It’s because of you these guys are dead… 我们破坏现场? 因为你他们才死的…
[56:10] Detective! 探长!
[56:14] Give us a minute, guys. 给我们几分钟
[56:17] That’s brick underneath. 墙面是实砖的
[56:19] Gonna take ballistics off a shattered bullet? 想用子弹还原弹道?
[56:21] No. 不
[56:24] Fingerprints. 还原指纹
[56:34] Whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast. 不管还原什么 动作快点
[56:38] Because we found his next target. He’s put it in tomorrow’s paper. 他已经把下一个目标提前登报了 “安东尼·加西亚市长 享年40岁”
[57:00] I’m not sure you made it loud enough, sir. 不知道这声音够不够大 先生
[57:15] What can I do for you, Mr. Reese? 找我什么事 里斯先生?
[57:18] You wanted me to do the diligence on the LSI Holdings deal again. 你不是叫我再评估一次 刘氏公司的帐目吗?
[57:22] Well, I found some irregularities. 我还真发现一些问题
[57:25] Their CEO is in police custody. 他们的总裁早被收监了
[57:27] No, not with their numbers, with yours. 不 不是指他们的数据 是你们的
[57:30] Applied Sciences. Whole division of Wayne Enterprises… “应用科技部” 韦恩企业的一整个部门…
[57:34] …just disappeared overnight. 一夜之间全消失了
[57:35] I went down to the archives and I started pulling some old files. 我就去了档案室 翻看了一些旧文件
[57:41] Don’t tell me you didn’t recognize your baby… 记得新闻里那些被压扁的警车吗…
[57:43] …pancaking cop cars on the evening news. 看看那是谁的杰作
[57:47] Now you got the entire R & D Department burning through cash… 现在整个研发部成天都在烧钱…
[57:50] …claiming it’s related to cell phones for the Army? 仅宣称是为军方研制移动电话?
[57:54] What are you building for him now, a rocket ship? 这回你又帮他造什么? 导弹飞艇?
[57:59] I want… 听好了…
[58:00] …$ 10 million a year for the rest of my life. 今后每年给我一千万 到我死为止
[58:07] Let me get this straight. 咱们别绕弯子了
[58:10] You think that your client… 你以为你的客户…
[58:13] One of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world… 世上最富有 最具影响力之一的人…
[58:16] …is secretly a vigilante… 是一个神秘的侠客?
[58:18] …who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands… 整夜飞出去 赤手空拳把歹徒砸成肉酱…
[58:23] …and your plan is to blackmail this person? 然后你想敲这人的竹杠?
[58:33] Good luck. 祝你好运
[58:37] When… 那…
[58:40] Keep that. 我把这收好
[58:48] This is your original scan. 这是原始扫描
[58:52] Here it is reengineered. 这个是重建的
[59:03] And there’s the thumbprint he left when he pushed the round in the clip. 这个就是他装子弹的时候 留下的指纹
[59:08] I’ll get you a copy. 我给你拷贝一份
[59:10] Mr. Wayne, did you reassign R & D? 韦恩先生 你重组了研发部?
[59:14] Yeah. Government telecommunications project. 对 为一个政府的通讯工程
[59:16] Wasn’t aware we had any government contracts. 我怎么不知道跟政府还有合作?
[59:19] You know, Lucius, I’m playing this one pretty close to the chest. 路修斯 这事我不想让太多人知道
[59:23] Fair enough. 当我没说
[59:27] With no word from the Batman… 蝙蝠侠始终没有现身…
[59:29] …even as they mourn Commissioner Loeb… 警察在悼念罗伯局长的同时…
[59:31] …these cops have to wonder if the Joker will make good on his threat… 还要担心小丑登在《高谭时报》上的…
[59:34] …in the obituary column of The Gotham Times to kill the mayor. 市长悼文是否会变为现实
[59:39] I’ve checked all the databases. There are four possibles. 我查遍了所有数据 发现四个可能性
[59:43] Cross-reference the addresses. 严密查询周围住家情况
[59:45] Look for Parkside, overlooking the parade. 重点关照周边酒店 能俯视仪仗队的那种
[59:51] I got one. 找到一个
[59:52] Melvin White, 1502 Randolph Apartments. 梅尔文·怀特 兰道夫公寓1502号
[59:56] Aggravated assault, moved to Arkham twice. 被控重度伤害罪 进过两次精神病院
[1:00:39] What do you got on the roof? 上面情况怎么样?
[1:00:41] We’re tight, but frankly, there’s a lot of windows up here. 一切正常 不过说实话 这上面窗户太多了
[1:00:53] Commissioner Loeb dedicated his life to law enforcement… 罗伯局长毕生致力于维护法制…
[1:00:58] …and to the protection of his community. 维持社会秩序
[1:01:00] I remember when I first took office… 记得我在上任之初…
[1:01:02] …and I asked if he wanted to stay on as commissioner. 我问他是否愿意继续担任局长
[1:01:05] And he said he would, provided I kept my politics out of his office. 他说他愿意 只要不谈政治
[1:01:14] Clearly he was not a man who minced words, nor should he have been. 他不喜欢拐弯抹角 他也用不着
[1:01:18] A number of policies that he enacted as commissioner were unpopular. 他的很多政策都不受欢迎
[1:01:22] Policies that flooded my office with angry calls and letters… 投诉电话和信函 不断地飞进我的办公室…
[1:01:29] – Who’s that? – What happened? – 是谁? – 怎么回事?
[1:01:32] They took our guns. 他们抢了我们的枪
[1:01:34] And our uniforms. 还有制服
[1:01:42] And as we recognize the sacrifice of this man… 他的牺牲让我们认识到…
[1:01:45] …we must remember that vigilance is the price of safety. 和平是要付出代价的
[1:01:50] Stand by. Honor guard. 仪仗队 听令!
[1:01:52] Attention. Port arms. 立正 举枪
[1:01:57] Ready! Aim! Fire! 预备! 瞄准! 放!
[1:02:02] Ready! Aim! 预备! 瞄准!
[1:02:07] Ready! Aim! 预备! 瞄准!
[1:02:18] Stay down! Don’t move! 趴下! 别动!
[1:02:21] Mr. Mayor. Get him out of here. 市长先生 快把市长送走
[1:02:32] – I’ll see you later. – Why are you going back? – 回头我再找你 – 你还回去干嘛?
[1:02:47] Get out of here. 你先出去
[1:02:52] Tell me what you know about the Joker. 把你所知的 小丑的事都告诉我
[1:03:25] No. 不
[1:03:27] I’m sorry, Barbara. 对不起 芭芭拉
[1:03:29] Jimmy, go play with your sister. Go ahead, honey. 吉米 去陪妹妹玩去 快去
[1:03:32] If there’s anything we can do, anything you need… 有什么要求 有什么需要…
[1:03:35] …we’re here for you. 尽管提出来
[1:03:40] Are you out there? 你当时在那儿吗?
[1:03:43] Are you? You brought this craziness on us. You did! 在吗? 是你害我们这样的 是你!
[1:03:48] You brought this on us! 是你害的我们!
[1:03:51] Switch it off, he ain’t coming. He doesn’t wanna talk to us. 关了吧 他不会来的 他根本不想见咱们
[1:03:56] God help whoever he does wanna talk to. 只能替他想见的人祈祷了
[1:04:00] Can’t we go someplace quieter? We can’t hear each other talk. 能不能找个清静点的地方? 这里说话都听不见
[1:04:04] What makes you think I wanna hear you talk? 谁说我想听你说话了?
[1:04:07] What? 什么?
[1:04:37] – Yeah? – Second. – 啊? – 二号机
[1:04:39] Okay. 好的
[1:04:40] – Harvey, where are you? – Where are you? – 哈维 你在哪儿呢? – 你在哪儿呢?
[1:04:43] I’m where you should be, at Major Crimes. 重案组啊 你怎么还没来?
[1:04:45] I’m trying to deal with all of this mess. 乱的我都忙不过来了
[1:04:47] – Can I get the fingerprint analysis? – Rachel, listen. You’re not safe there. – 麻烦把指纹分析给我看下 – 瑞秋 听着 那里不安全
[1:04:50] – This is Gordon’s unit. – Gordon ‘s gone. – 这里都是戈登的人 – 戈登死了
[1:04:52] – He vouched for these men. – And he’s gone. – 他打了包票的 – 结果他死了
[1:05:00] The Joker’s named you next. 小丑的下个目标就是你
[1:05:03] God, is there someone, is there anyone in this town we can trust? 老天 到底还有谁 能让咱们信得过?
[1:05:06] Bruce. 布鲁斯
[1:05:08] We can trust Bruce Wayne. 布鲁斯·韦恩还信得过
[1:05:09] No. Rachel, I know you’re his friend, but… 不 瑞秋 我知道 你们是好朋友 可是…
[1:05:11] Harvey, trust me. 哈维 相信我
[1:05:13] Bruce’s penthouse is now the safest place in the city. 布鲁斯的公寓现在是最安全的地方
[1:05:16] Then you go straight there. 那你马上去那里
[1:05:17] Don ‘t tell anybody and I’ll find you there. 谁也不要告诉 我到时去那里找你
[1:05:20] I love you. 我爱你
[1:05:35] I want the Joker. 小丑在哪?
[1:05:38] From one professional to another… 大家都是明白人…
[1:05:40] …you’re trying to scare somebody, pick a better spot. 如果你真想吓唬谁 挑个好点的地方
[1:05:42] From this height, the fall wouldn’t kill me. 这种高度 掉下去也摔不死我
[1:05:45] – I’m counting on it. – Huh! – 正合我意 – 啊!
[1:05:54] – Where is he? – I don’t know where he is. He found us. – 他在哪? – 我不知道 向来是他找我们
[1:05:57] He must have friends. 他肯定有朋友
[1:05:59] Friends? Have you met this guy? 他能有朋友? 你见过这家伙没?
[1:06:02] Someone knows where he is. 总得有人知道他在哪
[1:06:03] Nobody’s gonna tell you nothing. 谁也不会吐露半个字
[1:06:06] They’re wise to your act. 他们早把你吃透了
[1:06:07] You got rules. The Joker, he’s got no rules. 你行事有准则 而小丑 他没准则
[1:06:12] Nobody’s gonna cross him for you. If you want this guy, you got one way. 没人会为了你同他作对 想要抓他 只有一个方法
[1:06:17] But you already know what that is. 但是你早就知道了
[1:06:19] Just take off that mask, let him come find you. 就是摘下这张面具 让他来找你
[1:06:23] Or you can let a couple more people get killed while you make up your mind. 或者让更多人 在你的优柔寡断中送命
[1:06:29] You wanna play games? 喜欢耍把戏是不是?
[1:06:37] How’s that feel? 感觉怎么样?
[1:06:38] – You wouldn’t. – I wouldn’t! – 你不会的! – 我不会的!
[1:06:42] – You don’t think I will? – Mm-mm. 你以为我不会?
[1:06:44] – You don’t think I will? – Mm-mm. 你以为我不会?
[1:06:48] No. No, I wouldn’t. 不 不 我是不会
[1:06:52] That’s why I’m not gonna leave it up to me. 所以生杀大权不能留给我
[1:06:56] Heads, you get to keep your head. 人头 留着你的脑袋
[1:06:59] Tails… 字…
[1:07:02] …not so lucky. 你就认倒霉吧
[1:07:03] So you wanna tell me about the Joker? 那么…到底告不告诉我小丑的事?
[1:07:16] – Let’s go again. – I don’t know anything! God, don’t! – 再来一次 – 我什么都不知道! 别来了!
[1:07:20] You’re not playing the odds, friend. 这游戏不是你做主
[1:07:23] Let’s do it again. 再来一次
[1:07:28] You’d leave a man’s life to chance? 你要拿一条人命作赌注?
[1:07:31] – Not exactly. – His name’s Schiff, Thomas. – 并非如此 – 他叫希夫 托马斯
[1:07:35] He’s a paranoid schizophrenic, former patient at Arkham. 他患有精神分裂症 曾经是精神病院的病人
[1:07:38] The kind of mind the Joker attracts. What do you expect to learn from him? 小丑专挑这种人 能从他嘴里套出什么?
[1:07:46] The Joker killed Gordon. He’s gonna kill Rachel. 小丑杀了戈登 现在他打算杀瑞秋
[1:07:49] You’re the symbol of hope I could never be. 你象征着希望 而我永远不行
[1:07:52] Your stand against organized crime… 你打击犯罪团伙的那份坚决…
[1:07:54] …is the first legitimate ray of light in Gotham in decades. 是几十年来高谭市 第一道法理之光
[1:07:57] If anyone saw this, everything would be undone. 一旦被人看到这一幕 那就功亏一篑了
[1:08:01] The criminals you arrested would be released… 栽在你手上的罪犯 将会被无罪释放…
[1:08:03] …and Jim Gordon will have died for nothing. 吉姆·戈登的血将会白流
[1:08:07] You’re gonna hold a press conference tomorrow. 你明天得主持一个发布会
[1:08:09] – Why? – No one else will die because of me. – 为什么? – 不能再让人因我而死了
[1:08:12] Gotham’s in your hands now. 高谭市的未来交给你了
[1:08:14] You can’t. 你不能
[1:08:16] You can’t give in. 你不能认输
[1:08:18] You can’t give in! 你不能认输!
[1:08:36] Harvey called. 哈维来电话了
[1:08:37] He said Batman’s gonna turn himself in. 他说蝙蝠侠要自首
[1:08:41] I have no choice. 我别无选择
[1:08:42] You honestly think that’s gonna keep the Joker from killing people? 你真的以为那样 就可以阻止小丑继续杀人?
[1:08:45] Maybe not. But I have enough blood on my hands. 也许不能 但我手上已沾了太多血
[1:08:49] And I’ve seen now what I would have to become to stop men like him. 我终于看清了 要想阻止他 我应该扮演什么角色
[1:08:54] You once told me that if the day came when I was finished… 你曾经说过 如果有一天我的使命完成了…
[1:08:58] …that we’d be together. 我们就可以在一起
[1:09:01] Bruce, don’t make me your one hope for a normal life. 布鲁斯 别让我成为 你回归的唯一动力
[1:09:05] Did you mean it? 当时是真心话吗?
[1:09:08] Yes. 是的
[1:09:27] Bruce. 布鲁斯
[1:09:30] If you turn yourself in, they’re not gonna let us be together. 如果你去自首 他们是不会让我们在一起的
[1:09:45] – Logs as well? – Everything. – 日志也不留吗? – 什么都不留
[1:09:48] Anything that could lead back to Lucius or Rachel. 任何跟路修斯或瑞秋有关的
[1:09:57] People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do? 人们一个接一个死去 阿尔弗雷德 给我提点建议吧?
[1:10:00] Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. 忍 韦恩少爷 要学会忍
[1:10:04] They’ll hate you for it, but that’s the point of Batman. 人们会因此而恨你 但这才是蝙蝠侠
[1:10:08] He can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make. 他可以被排斥 他可以做别人做不来的抉择
[1:10:14] The right choice. 正确的抉择
[1:10:15] No, today I found out what Batman can’t do. 不 今天我发现 蝙蝠侠也有做不来的
[1:10:19] He can’t endure this. 这次我没法忍
[1:10:20] Today you get to say “I told you so.” 今天你该说”我早告诉过你”了
[1:10:24] Today, I don’t want to. 今天 我不想说
[1:10:33] But I did bloody tell you. 不过 我的确早告诉过你了
[1:10:37] I suppose they’re gonna lock me up as well… 我猜他们会把我一块儿铐起来…
[1:10:41] …as your accomplice. 作为你的帮凶
[1:10:42] Accomplice? I’m gonna tell them the whole thing was your idea. 帮凶? 我会说整件事都是你的主意
[1:10:51] Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve called this press conference for two reasons. 女士们先生们 召开这次媒体发布会有两个原因
[1:10:55] Firstly, to assure the citizens of Gotham… 第一 向高谭市市民保证…
[1:10:57] …that everything that can be done over the Joker killings is being done. 小丑的事我们已经揭尽全力
[1:11:02] Secondly, because the Batman has offered to turn himself in. 第二 是因为蝙蝠侠提出要自首
[1:11:06] But let’s consider the situation. 但是让我们好好想想
[1:11:08] Should we give in to this terrorist’s demands? 我们真应该向恐怖分子低头吗?
[1:11:10] – Do we really think he’s gonna…? – You’d rather protect… – 我们真的相信他会…? – 你竟然为一个…
[1:11:12] an outlaw vigilante than the lives of citizens? 非法的侠客 视广大人民生命而不顾?
[1:11:16] The Batman is an outlaw. 蝙蝠侠是非法的
[1:11:19] That’s not why we demand he turn himself in… 但那不是我们要他自首的原因…
[1:11:21] …we’re doing it because we’re scared. 我们这么做是因为我们怕了
[1:11:23] We’ve been happy to let Batman clean up our streets till now. 一直以来 我们对蝙蝠侠的 所作所为都津津乐道
[1:11:26] – Things are worse than ever! – Amen. 这次情况比以往要糟得多
[1:11:30] Yes, they are. 是的 没错
[1:11:34] But the night is darkest just before the dawn. 但是黎明之前总是黑暗的
[1:11:40] And I promise you… 我向你们保证…
[1:11:43] …the dawn is coming. 黎明就要来了
[1:11:44] One day, the Batman will have to answer for the laws he’s broken. But to us… 总有一天 蝙蝠侠会因伏法而走下神台 但那是为了我们…
[1:11:49] …not to this madman. 而不是那个疯子
[1:11:51] – No more dead cops! – Yeah! – 不能再死警察了! – 对!
[1:11:57] He should turn himself in! 快让他自首!
[1:11:58] – Give us the Batman! Come on! – Where is he? – 交出蝙蝠侠! 快点! – 他在哪呢!
[1:12:04] So be it. Take the Batman into custody. 那好吧 把蝙蝠侠抓起来吧
[1:12:07] – What? – Is he here? – 什么? – 他来了?
[1:12:09] I am the Batman. 我就是蝙蝠侠
[1:12:11] – What? – Come on. – 什么? – 别逗了
[1:12:22] Alfred. 阿尔弗雷德
[1:12:25] Why is he letting Harvey do this? 他怎么能让哈维顶替他?
[1:12:27] – He went down to the press conference. – I know. He just stood by. – 他去发布会现场了 – 我知道 可他是只作壁上观
[1:12:30] Perhaps both Bruce and Mr. Dent… 也许布鲁斯先生和登特先生…
[1:12:33] …believe that Batman stands for something more important… 都相信蝙蝠侠任重而道远 不应该…
[1:12:36] …than the whims of a terrorist, Miss Dawes… 泯灭在恐怖主义的戏言中 道威斯小姐
[1:12:38] …even if everyone hates him for it. 即便人们会因此而恨他
[1:12:41] That’s the sacrifice he’s making. 但这就是他所做出的牺牲
[1:12:43] He’s not being a hero. He’s being something more. 他不仅仅是想当个英雄 而是想比英雄做得更多
[1:12:47] Yeah, you’re absolutely right. 对 你说的很对
[1:12:49] Letting Harvey take the fall for this is not heroic at all. 让哈维代他受过确实不是英雄之举
[1:12:55] You know him better than anyone. 你比谁都了解他
[1:12:57] I do. 是的
[1:13:01] Will you give this to him for me? When the time is right? 时机成熟的时候 帮我把这个交给他好吗?
[1:13:06] How will I know? 我怎么知道什么时候?
[1:13:07] It’s not sealed. 信我没封
[1:13:10] Goodbye, Alfred. 再见 阿尔弗雷德
[1:13:16] Bye, Rachel. 再见 瑞秋
[1:13:25] I didn’t have time to talk this through. 对不起 没来得及跟你商量
[1:13:27] What are you doing? 你这是要干嘛?
[1:13:29] They’re transferring me to Central Holding. 他们要把我转到中央拘留所
[1:13:31] This is the Joker’s chance, and when he attacks, the Batman will take him down. 这是小丑的好机会 他要是来了 蝙蝠侠就会将他拿下
[1:13:34] Listen. This is too dangerous. 听我说 这太危险了
[1:13:37] We get this guy to County, he’s their problem. The streets will be cleared… 把人送到监狱 接下来是监狱方面的事了 沿途一律为你们开道…
[1:13:40] …so let’s go. The convoys stop for no reason. 出发吧 什么情况车队都不要停
[1:13:44] I hope you got some moves, pal. 希望你动作快点 伙计
[1:13:46] He’s using you as bait. He doesn’t know if he can get the Joker. 他在拿你当诱饵 他自己也不敢说能抓到小丑
[1:13:49] He’s failed so far. 他就没赢过
[1:13:50] How do you know what he’s thinking? 你怎么知道他怎么想的?
[1:13:52] I just do. Anyway, this isn’t just about you. 我就是知道 再说 这不是你一个人的事
[1:13:55] What about the people depending on you… 那么多的人指望你…
[1:13:57] …to clean the city up and do it honorably and…? 让这里重现光明 你的荣誉 你的…
[1:14:05] Harvey. Tell everyone the truth. 哈维 告诉大家真相吧
[1:14:08] Heads, I go through with it. 人头 我放手一搏
[1:14:10] This is your life. You can’t leave… 这是拿命作赌注! 你不能…
[1:14:12] …something like that to chance. – I’m not. – 拿这种事碰运气! – 不是碰
[1:14:19] You make your own luck. 你是创造运气
[1:14:43] Hey, you wait like everybody else, pal. 嘿 跟其他人一样 你得等着
[1:14:53] What the hell is that? 什么他妈鬼东西?
[1:14:56] Obstruction ahead, obstruction ahead! 前方受阻 前方受阻!
[1:14:58] Damn it! All units divert down onto Lower Fifth. I repeat, exit down. 见鬼! 所有人员转往地下通道 重复 转往地下
[1:15:02] Exit down! 转往地下!
[1:15:03] Lower Fifth? We’ll be like turkeys on Thanksgiving. 地下通道? 在那儿还不成了瓮中之鳖?
[1:15:38] Jesus. Come on, get us out of here. Let’s go. 上帝 快 快离开这里 快点儿!
[1:15:42] Listen, we need backup. We’ve got company. 听着 我们需要增援 我们有麻烦了
[1:15:45] We got trouble, guys. 有大麻烦了 老兄
[1:15:49] Lock and load! 荷枪待命!
[1:16:02] The hell was that? 那又他妈是什么?
[1:16:25] – These are built for that, right? – He’ll need something… – 这车能扛得住 对吧? – 得用点更大的家伙…
[1:16:28] …a lot bigger to get through this. 才能打穿
[1:16:31] What is that? 什么东西?
[1:16:33] What is that, a bazooka? 什么来着 火箭筒?
[1:16:43] I didn’t sign up for this! 早知这样不当警察了!
[1:17:01] Look out. 小心!
[1:17:04] Look out! 小心!
[1:17:27] Come on, let’s go! 快 快开!
[1:18:15] Harvey, Harvey, Harvey Dent. 哈维 哈维 哈维·登特
[1:18:17] Oh, excuse me. I wanna drive. 劳驾你让让 我想亲自开
[1:18:25] Scanning all systems. Scanning all systems. 扫描所有系统中 扫描所有系统中
[1:18:36] We gotta get topside. We need air support, now! 咱们得回上层去 还要空中支援 越快越好!
[1:18:43] I like this job. I like it. 我爱死这个活儿了 真爱死了
[1:18:48] Damage catastrophic. Eject sequence initiated. 损坏级别 灾难级 弹出程序已启动
[1:19:04] Goodbye. 再见
[1:19:15] We’re on point, ready to give them some of their own medicine. 我们到地方了 马上给他们点儿厉害常常
[1:19:24] That’s what I’m talking about. Air cav. 我说什么来着 有空中支援的
[1:19:40] Okay, rack them up. 很好 给我干掉他们
[1:19:42] Rack them up, rack them up, rack them up. 干掉 干掉 干掉他们
[1:20:10] That’s not good. 事情不妙
[1:20:15] Okay, that’s not good! 我操 这下完了!
[1:20:59] Now, there’s a Batman. 这个才是正宗的蝙蝠侠
[1:21:06] Ooh, you wanna play. Come on. 喔 你想玩玩 那就来吧
[1:21:10] Come on. 来吧
[1:21:20] He missed! 没撞着他!
[1:21:35] You can’t stop here. We’re like sitting ducks! 你不能在这儿停车 这不成了活靶子吗!
[1:21:55] Come on, come on. 来吧 来吧
[1:21:59] Come on. Come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on! 来吧 来吧 我正等着呢 正想让你这么干呢 来吧!
[1:22:05] Come on. 快来吧
[1:22:07] Come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me. 来吧 我等的时间已经够长了 你早就该下手了 来撞我吧
[1:22:11] Come on, hit me. Come on, hit me! 来撞我吧! 快来撞我吧!
[1:22:14] Hit me! 撞我!
[1:22:40] Come on, come on. Aah! 这下让我看看…啊!
[1:22:44] Could you please just give me a minute? 再给我一分钟不行吗?
[1:22:48] We got you, you son of a bitch. 总算抓住你了 狗娘养的
[1:22:53] Gor… You do like to play things pretty close to the chest. 戈登 你还真是”事不惊人死不休”啊
[1:22:58] We got him, Harvey. 哈维 人抓住了
[1:23:00] Mr. Dent! How does it feel to be the biggest hero in Gotham? 登特先生! 身为高谭市的大英雄有何感想?
[1:23:03] No, I’m no hero. Gotham’s finest, they’re the heroes. 不 我不算英雄
[1:23:07] But you and your office… 但你和你的团队
[1:23:08] …have been working with the Batman all along. 一直在和蝙蝠侠携手合作啊
[1:23:10] No, but I trusted him to do the right thing. 才没有 不过我相信他做的事是正确的
[1:23:12] – Which was? – Saving my ass. – 比方说呢? – 救了我这条命
[1:23:14] All right, people, that’s enough. Let him be. Let him be. 好了 大家 到此为止了 请让当事人离开 让他走吧
[1:23:17] Thank you, detective. 多谢你 探员
[1:23:19] I’ve got a date with a pretty upset girlfriend. 我和我担惊受怕的漂亮女友有个约会
[1:23:22] – I figured, counselor. – Mr. Dent, sir… – 能想象得到 律师先生 – 登特先生…
[1:23:24] …how about one for the front page, sir? – Mr. Dent. – 给头版留张照片好么 先生? – 登特先生
[1:23:40] Stand away! All of you! 你们所有人 全都别往前凑!
[1:23:43] I don’t want anything for his Mob lawyer to use, you understand? 别给他的流氓律师钻了空子 明不明白?
[1:23:49] Back from the dead. 死而复生了?
[1:23:51] I, uh… 嗯 我…
[1:23:53] …couldn’t risk my family’s safety. 不能拿家人安全去冒险啊
[1:23:56] What do we got? 有线索么?
[1:24:00] Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental. 没有 指纹、DNA和牙科记录 跟资料库的都对不上
[1:24:04] Clothing is custom, no labels. 衣服也是私人货 没商标
[1:24:07] Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint. 口袋里除了刀子就是刀子
[1:24:09] No name. 连名字也不知道
[1:24:11] – No other alias. – Go home, Gordon. – 假名也没有 – 回家吧 戈登
[1:24:13] The clown’ll keep till morning. Go get some rest. 这个小丑得关到明早 你回家休息去吧
[1:24:17] You’re gonna need it. 养精蓄锐很有必要
[1:24:19] Tomorrow you take the big job. 明天你要干的活儿还多着呢
[1:24:22] You don’t have any say in the matter. Commissioner Gordon. 现在先什么也别说了 大家为戈登探员喝彩!
[1:24:41] I’m sorry, I couldn’t risk your safety. 抱歉 我不能让你去冒险
[1:24:50] Look at these ugly bastards. 看看这帮混账王八蛋
[1:24:51] – I don’t feel good. – You’re a cop killer. – 我觉得难受 – 你杀了警察
[1:24:53] You’re lucky to be feeling anything below the neck. 你现在居然还有感觉 这就不错了
[1:24:56] – Please! – Step away from the bars! – 求求你了! – 滚进笼子去!
[1:24:58] My insides hurt. 我前胸很疼
[1:25:14] Did Batman save you, Daddy? 爸爸 蝙蝠侠救了你吗?
[1:25:18] Actually, this time… 实际上 这次…
[1:25:20] …I saved him. 是我救了他
[1:25:34] Has he said anything yet? 人交代没有?
[1:25:43] Evening, commissioner. 晚上好啊 探员
[1:25:55] Harvey Dent never made it home. 哈维·登特没能回家
[1:25:57] – Of course not. – What have you done with him? – 他当然回不去了 – 你把他怎么了?
[1:26:00] Me? 我?
[1:26:04] I was right here. 我被关在这儿呢
[1:26:07] Who did you leave him with? 你派谁送他回去的?
[1:26:09] Hm? Your people? 嗯? 是你的手下吗?
[1:26:13] Assuming, of course, that they are still your people… 当然 得先假设一下 他们还是”你”的手下
[1:26:17] …and not Maroni’s. 而不是”马洛尼”的伙计们
[1:26:22] Does it depress you, commissioner… 探员 你是不是觉得很丧气
[1:26:24] …to know just how alone you really are? 知道自己有多孤单了吧?
[1:26:31] Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent’s current predicament? 你不觉得自己对哈维·登特的处境 负有一定责任吗?
[1:26:37] – Where is he? – What’s the time? – 他人在哪儿? – 几点了?
[1:26:40] What difference does that make? 问这有什么用?
[1:26:41] Well, depending on the time, he may be in one spot or several. 嗯 根据不同时间情况 他可能是完人一个 也可能溅得到处都是
[1:26:53] – Lf we’re gonna play games… – Mm-hm? – 你要想玩玩的话… – 嗯哼?
[1:26:59] …I’m gonna need a cup of coffee. 我出去喝杯咖啡
[1:27:02] Ah, the “good cop, bad cop” routine? 噢 唱白脸的下场 唱红脸的该上了?
[1:27:06] Not exactly. 不尽然
[1:27:18] Never start with the head. The victim gets all fuzzy. He can’t feel the next… 千万别先打头 受害者先是头晕 然后就感受不到你下次的…
[1:27:25] See? 明白了?
[1:27:26] You wanted me. Here I am. 你要找的是我 现在我来了
[1:27:30] I wanted to see what you’d do. 我想看看你会怎么做
[1:27:32] And you didn’t disappoint. 你果然也没让我失望
[1:27:35] You let five people die. 你让五个人因你而死
[1:27:39] Then you let Dent take your place. 然后让登特替你背黑锅
[1:27:43] – Even to a guy like me, that’s cold. – Where’s Dent? – 就算我这种人看来 也太冷血了 – 登特在哪儿?
[1:27:46] Those Mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were. 那些黑帮的白痴想让你消失 他们就可以重新随心所欲了
[1:27:51] But I know the truth. There’s no going back. You’ve changed things. 但是我知道真相 没回头路可走了 你已经改变了一切
[1:27:56] – Forever. – Then why do you wanna kill me? – 而且是永远的 – 那你为什么想杀我?
[1:28:01] I don’t wanna kill you. 我才没想杀你
[1:28:03] What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off Mob dealers? No, no. 没了你我可怎么办? 回头敲黑帮贩子的竹杠? 没门儿!
[1:28:08] No. No, you… 我才不想那样 是你…
[1:28:10] You complete me. 是你让我变得更加完整!
[1:28:13] – You’re garbage who kills for money. – Don’t talk like one of them. You’re not. – 你是个为钱杀人的垃圾 – 别学得像那帮人一样 你和他们不同类
[1:28:17] Even if you’d like to be. 就算你想 也不可能
[1:28:21] To them, you’re just a freak… 在他们眼里 你就是个怪物
[1:28:24] …like me. 跟我一样
[1:28:25] They need you right now… 他们现在是用到你了
[1:28:28] …but when they don’t… 但用完了之后
[1:28:31] …they’ll cast you out like a leper. 拼命躲你都怕来不及
[1:28:34] You see, their morals, their code… 你也明白 他们的道德 准则
[1:28:38] …it’s a bad joke. 都是些烂透的笑话
[1:28:41] Dropped at the first sign of trouble. 有个小灾小难 就屁滚尿流了
[1:28:45] They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. 规矩能容忍他们到哪里 他们就遵守到哪里 我就让你看看
[1:28:49] When the chips are down, these… 只要一有风吹草动 这些…
[1:28:52] These civilized people… 这些所谓的”有教养的人士”
[1:28:55] …they’ll eat each other. 会互相生吃了对方的
[1:28:57] See, I’m not a monster. 你看 我不算是怪物
[1:29:01] I’m just ahead of the curve. 只不过我的水平高人一等罢了
[1:29:05] Where’s Dent? 登特在哪?
[1:29:06] You have all these rules, and you think they’ll save you. 你一直遵守这些规则 还觉得它们能救了你
[1:29:12] – He’s in control. – I have one rule. – 他不会过火的 – 我只有一条规则
[1:29:15] Oh. Then that’s the rule you’ll have to break to know the truth. 噢 那只要打破它 真相就在你眼前了
[1:29:18] Which is? “真相”?
[1:29:19] The only sensible way to live is without rules. 最聪明的生活方式 就是不管所有规则
[1:29:22] And tonight you’re gonna break your one rule. 而且今晚 你就要打破你唯一的规则了
[1:29:25] I’m considering it. 我想也是
[1:29:26] There’s only minutes left, so you’ll have to play my game… 时间只剩一分钟了 你必须遵守我的游戏规则
[1:29:29] …if you wanna save one of them. 如果你还想救出他们其中的一个
[1:29:32] “Them”? “他们”?
[1:29:33] You know, for a while there, I thought you really were Dent. 你看 有那么一阵 我以为你真是登特
[1:29:37] The way you threw yourself after her. 你不顾死活 跳出窗户去救那女的
[1:29:46] Look at you go. 接下来全看你的了
[1:29:53] Does Harvey know about you and his little bunny? 哈维了解你 还有他的小女友吗?
[1:29:57] Where are they?! 他们在哪儿? !
[1:29:59] Killing is making a choice. 杀一个 保一个
[1:30:01] – Where are they?! – Choose between one life or the other. – 他们在哪儿? ! – 两条命 你选一条
[1:30:05] Your friend the district attorney, or his blushing bride-to-be. 或者选你的地区律师朋友 或者选他的小红脸女朋友
[1:30:14] You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. 你什么也不是 手里一张牌也打不出
[1:30:19] Nothing to do with all your strength. 除了这身力气 没任何办法
[1:30:22] Don’t worry, I’m gonna tell you where they are, both of them. 别着急 我告诉你他们在哪儿 两个都说
[1:30:26] And that’s the point. You’ll have to choose. 接下来是重点 你得做出选择
[1:30:30] He’s at 25052nd Street… 他在25052号大街
[1:30:33] …and she’s on Avenue X at Cicero. 而她 在西塞罗地区的埃克斯大街
[1:30:38] – Which one you going after? – Rachel. – 你去救哪个? – 瑞秋
[1:30:41] We’re getting Dent! 咱们去救登特!
[1:30:45] 25052nd Street! 25052号大街!
[1:30:51] Hello? 喂?
[1:30:54] Can anybody hear me? 有人吗?
[1:30:58] Hello! 喂!
[1:31:05] – Rachel? – Harvey. – 瑞秋? – 哈维
[1:31:07] Oh, Harvey, thank God. Are you okay? 谢天谢地 哈维! 你还好吗?
[1:31:10] I’m all right. I’m in a… 我还行 我在…
[1:31:12] I’m in a warehouse. They got me wired to these oil drums. 在一家仓库里 他们把我绑住了 身边全是油桶
[1:31:16] I am too. 我这边也是
[1:31:18] Harvey. 哈维
[1:31:27] I want my phone call. 我想打电话
[1:31:30] I want it. I want it. I want my phone call. 打电话 打电话 我想打电话
[1:31:33] That’s nice. 很好
[1:31:36] How many of your friends have I killed? 我杀了你多少朋友?
[1:31:45] I’m a 20-year man… 我干这行20年了
[1:31:46] …and I know the difference between punks who need a lesson in manners… 我能分出谁是需要上堂”礼貌课”的混混
[1:31:50] …and the freaks like you who would just enjoy it. 还有谁是以挑衅为乐的怪物 就好比你
[1:31:54] And you killed six of my friends. 另外 你杀了我六个朋友
[1:31:56] Six? 六个?
[1:31:57] Please. My insides hurt. 行行好 我身上很疼
[1:32:00] I don’t really care. Back away. 我他妈才不管 给我退后
[1:32:02] The boss said he’d make the voices go away. 老大说了 他能让所有杂音都消失
[1:32:05] He said he’d go inside and replace them with bright lights… 他说他能走进人心 用闪耀的光换掉它
[1:32:09] …like Christmas. 好象圣诞节那样
[1:32:10] You’re out of your mind, pal. Back off. 小子 我看你是疯了 退后
[1:32:13] Medic to the holding tank. Come on. Get the door open. 医生 到收容处来 快把门打开
[1:32:16] You guys, back off! 你们几个退后!
[1:32:17] Listen, we don’t have a lot of time. 听着 时间不多了
[1:32:20] They told me that only one of us was gonna make it… 他们告诉我 我们两个人只有一个能活
[1:32:24] …and that they were gonna let our friends choose. 还有 要让我们的朋友来选择
[1:32:30] Okay, Rachel. 没事儿的 瑞秋
[1:32:33] It’s gonna be fine. It’s gonna be all right. They’re coming for you. 一切都会好的 不会有事的 他们已经去救你了
[1:32:36] Listen to me. I’ll help you. Just talk me through what’s going on with you. 你听我说 让我帮帮你
[1:32:40] Can you find something, anything, sharp? 你能不能找到锋利的东西 什么都行?
[1:32:42] I’m trying. 我试试吧
[1:32:44] – What’s…? – Shit. – 怎么…? – 妈的
[1:32:46] Harvey? 哈维?
[1:32:52] Harvey, what’s happening? 哈维 怎么了?
[1:33:03] All available units, converge at 25052nd Street. 所有空闲部队 在25052号大街会合
[1:33:07] Do you wanna know why I use a knife? 你想知道我为什么专用刀吗?
[1:33:13] Guns are too quick. 用枪太快了
[1:33:15] You can’t savor all the… 没法完全品尝那种…
[1:33:18] …little emotions. “细腻的情感”了
[1:33:24] You see, in their last moments… 是这样的 在生命的最后一刻
[1:33:29] …people show you who they really are. 人才会暴露出本性
[1:33:32] So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. 所以就某个角度而言 我了解你朋友的程度比你还深
[1:33:41] Would you like to know which of them were cowards? 想知道他们当中谁是懦夫吗?
[1:33:51] – What’s that? – Jeez. – 什么玩艺? – 老天
[1:33:53] He’s got some kind of a… 他体表好象有…
[1:33:55] …contusion. – I know you’re gonna enjoy this. – 挫伤 – 看来你不挨揍就难受
[1:34:00] I’m gonna have to try and enjoy it even more. 我就如你所愿 顺便也痛快痛快
[1:34:09] Whoa, whoa! 哦! 哦!
[1:34:11] Just put it down. 把武器放下!
[1:34:12] Take it easy. Take it easy. Drop the weapon now! 别激动 别激动 把武器放下!
[1:34:15] – It’s my own damn fault, just shoot him! – Let him go now! Drop it! – 错是我犯的 只管崩了他! – 放他走! 放下武器!
[1:34:20] – What? Sorry? – What do you want? – 抱歉? 你说什么? – 你想怎么样?
[1:34:24] I just want my phone call. 我只想打个电话
[1:34:29] What…? What…? What’s happening? 怎么了? 你怎么样了?
[1:34:31] Just talk to me, just for one second. 说话啊 哪怕就一句!
[1:34:37] – All right? – Right. – 那好吧 – 很好
[1:34:41] Ow. 嗷
[1:34:44] – Ow. – Shh, shh, shh. – 嗷 – 嘘 别出声
[1:34:51] Is that a phone? 这是个…电话?
[1:35:03] Mount the curb! 开车当心!
[1:35:12] Harvey, just in case, I wanna tell you something, okay? 哈维 一旦有个万一 我想告诉你一件事 好吗?
[1:35:16] Don ‘t think like that. They’re coming. 瑞秋 别这么想 他们马上就到了
[1:35:18] I know they are, but I don’t want them to. 我知道他们会来 但其实我并不想
[1:35:25] I don’t wanna live without you, and I do have an answer for you. 没了你 我的生活毫无意义 我心里已经有了答案 是为你的
[1:35:30] My answer is yes. 我的答案是”愿意”
[1:35:34] No! No! No! 不! 不! 不!
[1:35:37] Not me! Why are you coming for me? 为什么是我! 你为什么先来救我!
[1:35:40] No! 不!
[1:35:42] Rachel! Rachel! 瑞秋! 瑞秋!
[1:35:44] – Harvey. – No! No! Rachel! – 哈维 – 瑞秋! 不! 不!
[1:35:47] Okay. 我没关系的
[1:35:48] Rachel! 瑞秋!
[1:35:49] No! No! 不! 不!
[1:35:51] Harvey, it’s okay. It’s all right. Listen. 哈维 没事的 这样就好 你听我说
[1:35:55] Somewh… 总有一天…
[1:36:03] No, commissioner! 警探 别这样!
[1:36:04] Rachel! No! 瑞秋! 不要!
[1:36:21] Hello there. 你好啊
[1:36:28] Back at the MCU, the Joker’s gone. 小丑从重案组逃跑了
[1:36:33] With Lau? 和刘一起?
[1:36:37] The Joker planned to be caught. 小丑是故意被抓的
[1:36:40] He wanted me to lock him up in the MCU. 他一开始就想被我抓进重案组
[1:37:02] Dear 亲爱的布鲁斯
[1:37:06] I need to be honest and clear. 我要对你坦诚一切
[1:37:10] I’m going to marry Harvey Dent. 我想嫁给哈维·登特
[1:37:13] I love him, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him. 我爱他 想和他共度余生
[1:37:17] When I told you that if Gotham no longer needed Batman, we could be together… 我曾对你说过 如果高谭市再也 不需要蝙蝠侠 我们可以在一起
[1:37:22] …I meant it. 我是真心实意的
[1:37:24] But now I’m sure the day won ‘t come when you no longer need Batman. 但我相信 你放弃蝙蝠侠的那天 大概永远也不会来临
[1:37:30] I hope it does. 我真希望能等到那一天
[1:37:32] And if it does, I will be there… 到那时 我会在你身边的
[1:37:36] …but as your friend. 不过 是作为一个朋友
[1:37:38] I’m sorry, Harvey. 哈维 对不起
[1:37:40] I’m sorry to let you down. 很抱歉 我令你失望了
[1:37:43] If you lose your faith in me, please keep your faith in people. 或许你对我失去了信任吧 但 请不要对其他人也失去信任
[1:37:48] Love, now and always, Rachel. 永远爱你的 瑞秋
[1:38:01] Prepared a little breakfast. 我送早饭来了
[1:38:07] – Very well, then. – Alfred. – 那 不打扰了 – 阿尔弗雷德
[1:38:09] Yes, Master Wayne? 韦恩少爷 请讲?
[1:38:12] Did I bring this on her? 她的不幸 是我造成的吗?
[1:38:15] I was meant to inspire good… 我的本意是尽力促成善
[1:38:17] …not madness, not death. 而不是疯狂 也不是死亡
[1:38:20] You have inspired good. But you spat in the faces of Gotham’s criminals. 你已经在促成善了 但你给了高谭市的罪犯一记耳光
[1:38:25] Didn’t you think there might be casualties? 有些伤亡 难道不是在所难免吗?
[1:38:27] Things always get worse before they get better. 光明之前 不变的是黑暗
[1:38:30] But Rachel, Alfred. 但阿尔弗雷德 瑞秋她…
[1:38:31] Rachel believed in what you stood for… 瑞秋坚信你所捍卫的一切
[1:38:35] …what we stand for. 也是我们所捍卫的一切
[1:38:37] Gotham needs you. 高谭市需要你
[1:38:39] No, Gotham needs its true hero… 不 高谭市需要的是它所认可的英雄
[1:38:43] …and I let that murdering psychopath blow him half to hell. 而我却差点让那个疯子般的杀手 把他送进了地狱
[1:38:47] Which is why, for now… 不错 这就是迄今为止
[1:38:50] …they’re gonna have to make do with you. 你和人们还相安无事的原因
[1:38:54] She was gonna wait for me, Alfred. 她本来说好要等我的 阿尔弗雷德
[1:38:58] Dent doesn’t know. 登特还不知道
[1:39:00] He can never know. 他也永远不会知道
[1:39:04] What’s that? 那是什么?
[1:39:06] – It can wait. – That bandit… – 慢慢来 不急 – 那个强盗…
[1:39:09] …in the forest in Burma. 在缅甸丛林的那个
[1:39:12] – Did you catch him? – Yes. – 你们抓到他了吗? – 是的
[1:39:14] How? 怎么办到的?
[1:39:17] We burned the forest down. 我们放火烧了丛林
[1:39:58] He’s credible, an M & A lawyer from a leading consultancy. 他是一名在顶尖顾问公司 负责处理并购业务的律师 为人可信
[1:40:00] He says he’s waited as long as he can for Batman to do the right thing. 他声称 自己一直在等待蝙蝠侠 能做出正确的决策
[1:40:04] Now he’s taking matters into his own hands. 但现在 他决定亲自出击了
[1:40:06] We’ll be live at 5 with the true identity of the Batman. 我们会在5点钟直播蝙蝠侠的真实身份
[1:40:26] I’m sorry about Rachel. 瑞秋的事 我很抱歉
[1:40:30] The doctor says you’re in agonizing pain, but that you won’t accept medication. 医生说你身处无尽的痛楚之中 但又不肯接受药物的治疗
[1:40:36] That you’re refusing to… 还说你不肯
[1:40:38] …accept skin grafts. 接受皮肤移植手术
[1:40:40] Remember that name… 你还记不记得
[1:40:43] …you all had for me… 我还在内务部做事时
[1:40:46] …when I was at Internal Affairs? 你们给我起的外号?
[1:40:51] What was it, Gordon? 是什么来着 戈登?
[1:40:53] Harvey, I… 哈维 我…
[1:40:54] Say it. 说吧
[1:40:57] Say it! 说啊!
[1:41:07] Two-Face. Harvey Two-Face. 双面人 双面人哈维
[1:41:12] Why should I hide who I am? 我何必隐藏自己呢?
[1:41:17] I know you tried to warn me. 我知道 你想提醒我提高警惕
[1:41:19] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:41:21] Wuertz picked you up. Was he working for them? 开车送你的是乌尔茨 他也是匪徒一伙的吗?
[1:41:26] Do you know who picked up Rachel? 你知道送瑞秋的是谁吗?
[1:41:29] Harvey, I need to know which of my men I can trust. 哈维 我得了解手下哪些人是可信的
[1:41:33] Why would you listen to me now? 你现在又肯听我的话了?
[1:41:36] I’m sorry, Harvey. 我很遗憾 哈维
[1:41:40] No. 没有
[1:41:42] No, you’re not. 你不用遗憾
[1:41:46] Not yet. 还没到那时候
[1:41:52] This craziness, it’s too much. 这事情太疯狂了 也太过分了
[1:41:55] Should’ve thought about that before you let the clown out of the box. 让小丑胡作非为前你就应该想到了
[1:41:58] You want him? 你不想找他?
[1:42:03] I can tell you where he’ll be this afternoon. 我可以告诉你 这个下午他人将在哪里
[1:42:13] Not so crazy as you look. 你人长得很丑 但办事还算漂亮
[1:42:15] I told you, I’m a man of my word. 早告诉过你 我说话算话
[1:42:22] Where is the Italian? 意大利人哪儿去了?
[1:42:24] All tactical units will converge on the location in 20 minutes. 所有作战部队 确保20分钟内到达目标地点
[1:42:27] I want auxiliary units to cover all possible getaway routes. 后备部队则包抄全部可供逃生的通道
[1:42:31] Please. 接着
[1:42:32] Joker-man, what you do with all your money? 小丑人 你打算怎么花你那一份?
[1:42:36] You see, I’m a guy of simple taste. 我是个品味寻常的人
[1:42:39] I enjoy… 我喜欢…
[1:42:41] …dynamite… 炸药
[1:42:43] …and gunpowder… 火药
[1:42:45] …and gasoline. 还有汽油
[1:42:49] – What the…? – Ah, ah, ah. – 你他妈…? – 别忙别忙
[1:42:53] And you know the thing that they have in common? 而且你知道 它们有什么共同之处吗?
[1:42:56] They’re cheap. 都很便宜
[1:42:57] How much are they paying you to say who Batman is? 为让你揭穿蝙蝠侠的真实身份 他们付了你多少钱?
[1:43:00] This is our chance. I want Lau alive. The Joker, either way. 成败在此一举 刘要抓活的 至于小丑 死活都行
[1:43:04] Hey, Jim. Get a load of this. 嘿 吉姆 看看这个
[1:43:06] Let’s take the next caller. 接通下一位观众
[1:43:08] Harvey Dent didn ‘t wanna give in to this maniac. 哈维·登特不想向这疯子妥协
[1:43:10] You think you know better? 你觉得你比他强?
[1:43:11] I think that if we could talk to Dent today, he may feel differently. 我想 如果我们今天再和登特谈一次 他的看法会大不相同
[1:43:15] And we wish him a speedy recovery. Because God knows, we need him now. 我们希望他早日康复 因为上帝知道 现在我们需要他
[1:43:19] You said you were a man of your word. 你说过”说话算话”的
[1:43:22] Oh, I am. 对 我说过
[1:43:25] I’m only burning my half. 所以我只烧我那一半
[1:43:29] All you care about is money. 你们脑子里除了钱就是钱
[1:43:32] This town deserves a better class of criminal… 这个城市的缺了点儿高品质的犯罪
[1:43:35] …and I’m gonna give it to them. 所以就让我亲自奉上吧
[1:43:38] Tell your men they work for me now. 告诉你的人 他们被我收编了
[1:43:41] This is my city. 我是这城市的大王
[1:43:44] They won’t work for a freak. 他们不会为怪物卖命的
[1:43:47] “Freak.” 你说”怪物”啊?
[1:43:49] Why don’t we cut you up into little pieces… 我干吗不把你一刀刀剐了
[1:43:51] …and feed you to your pooches? Hm? 然后拿肉喂狗呢? 嗯?
[1:43:53] And then we’ll see how loyal a hungry dog really is. 然后咱们等着瞧 饿狗能有多衷心
[1:43:58] It’s not about money… 这一切和钱无关
[1:44:00] …it’s about sending a message. 而是要传出一个消息
[1:44:04] Everything burns. 一切都烧光吧
[1:44:09] – Who is this? – I had a vision… – 你是谁? – 我感受到了天兆…
[1:44:12] …of a world without Batman. 一个没有蝙蝠侠的世界
[1:44:14] The Mob ground out a little profit… 匪徒继续小偷小摸 好像例行公事
[1:44:17] …and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time. 警察呢 慢吞吞地破掉每一个案子
[1:44:21] And it was so boring. 那可就太无聊了
[1:44:24] I’ve had a change of heart. 我改变主意了
[1:44:27] I don ‘t want Mr. Reese spoiling everything… 我不想让里斯先生来大煞风景
[1:44:29] …but why should I have all the fun? Let’s give someone else a chance. 但光我自己玩也不太象话吧? 也得给别人一个机会啊
[1:44:34] If Coleman Reese isn ‘t dead in 60 minutes… 如果一个小时之内 里斯·科尔曼还没死的话
[1:44:39] …then I blow up a hospital. 我就炸掉一所医院
[1:44:42] Call in every officer. 给每个警员下命令
[1:44:43] Tell them to head to their nearest hospital and start evac and search. 让他们火速赶到身边的医院 撤离全部人员 展开搜索
[1:44:47] Call the transit authority, school board, prisons. 给运输管理局、各所学校和监狱打电话
[1:44:49] Get every bus down to a hospital. 把能开的大巴士都调出来 撤离医院的群众
[1:44:51] The priority is Gotham General. Wheel everybody out of that place right now. 重点监视高谭中心医院 第一时间把人都撤出来
[1:44:56] You, you and you, you come with me. 你 你 你 还有你 跟我来
[1:44:57] – Where are we going, sir? – To get Reese. – 上哪儿去 长官? – 去保护里斯
[1:45:00] I need you plugged in, checking Gordon’s men and their families. 我要你进系统查一查 戈登的手下和他们的全家
[1:45:03] – Looking for? – Hospital admissions. – 具体内容是? – 看有谁在住院
[1:45:05] Will you be wanting the Batpod? 骑蝙蝠摩托去吗?
[1:45:07] In the middle of the day? Not very subtle. 在这大中午的? 太张扬了吧
[1:45:09] The Lamborghini, then. 那就开兰博基尼去吧
[1:45:11] Much more subtle. 这下”低调”多了
[1:45:26] Excuse me. Let me through. Excuse me. Okay. 劳驾 借过 让一让
[1:45:29] Sir, could you help, please? 长官 请帮个忙好吗?
[1:45:33] I’m gonna find a bus for him. 我给他找辆巴士去
[1:45:36] Sir? Commissioner, do you really think… 长官 你真的认为会有…
[1:45:38] …an ordinary citizen would try to kill this man? 无辜的市民想杀了这个人吗?
[1:45:45] Sir. Commissioner. 长官 长官!
[1:45:50] Get the cars around the back! 拿车把后门围上!
[1:45:54] Go. Keep rolling, Sam. 好样的 山姆
[1:46:01] I see O’Brien and Richards. 我看见奥布里恩和理查德了
[1:46:04] No immediate family member admitted to a Gotham hospital. 这两个人没有在高谭市住院的家属
[1:46:09] – They’re trying to kill me. – Well, maybe Batman can save you. – 他们想杀了我 – 等蝙蝠侠来救你吧
[1:46:25] Davis, they got space. Bring him out. 戴维斯 车上还有地方 把人送出来
[1:46:30] Davis. 戴维斯!
[1:46:37] I saw Burns and Zachary. 伯恩斯和扎克瑞呢
[1:46:39] Nothing on them. 也没有
[1:46:41] And a patrolman I don’t know. 还有一个我不认识的巡警
[1:46:43] Okay, so, what now? 好 现在怎么办?
[1:46:46] What do we do now? Where are we going? 怎么办? 咱们上哪儿去?
[1:46:51] Send the information to Gordon. 把消息通知给戈登
[1:47:01] Get out of here. 快撤离
[1:47:04] Davis. 戴维斯
[1:47:09] Ma’am, we’re gonna have to move him now. 夫人 现在我们要把人送走
[1:47:23] – It’s Berg, isn’t it? – Commissioner. – 你叫博格 对吗? – 探员
[1:47:27] You okay, son? 孩子 你还好吧?
[1:47:46] Hi. 你好啊
[1:47:53] You know… 你看…
[1:47:55] …I don’t want there to be any hard feelings between us, Harvey. 哈维 我不想把咱们的关系搞得太紧张
[1:47:58] – When you and… – Rachel! – 你和那个… – 瑞秋!
[1:48:02] Rachel were being abducted… 和瑞秋被绑架的时候
[1:48:04] …I was sitting in Gordon’s cage. 我还在戈登的大牢里关着呢
[1:48:07] I didn’t rig those charges. 策划这事儿的不是我
[1:48:09] Your men, your plan. 计划和人都是你出的
[1:48:12] Do I really look like a guy with a plan? 你看看我 像个按计划办事的人么?
[1:48:15] You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. 你还不了解我吧? 我就是那追着汽车的狗
[1:48:18] I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. 就算真追上了 也不知道拿它怎么办
[1:48:21] You know? I just do things. 我不过是…为办事而办事
[1:48:25] The Mob has plans. The cops have plans. 黑帮的人有计划 警方的人有计划
[1:48:28] Gordon’s got plans. 就连戈登也有
[1:48:31] You know, they’re schemers. 要知道 他们都是阴谋家
[1:48:34] Schemers trying to control their little worlds. 阴谋家总是把自己的”小世界” 牢牢握在手心的
[1:48:38] I’m not a schemer. 我不算个阴谋家
[1:48:39] I try to show the schemers… 我是让那些阴谋家意识到
[1:48:41] …how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. 他们为掌控一切而做出的努力 到底有多可悲、多可笑
[1:48:48] So when I say… Ah. Come here. 所以当我说…来 别怕
[1:48:51] When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal… 当我说 你和你女朋友的惨事 不是我出于个人恩怨干的
[1:48:56] …you’ll know that I’m telling the truth. 你就知道了 我说的都是实话
[1:49:01] – I’m gonna need your weapon. – What? – 我要借你的武器用用 – 什么?
[1:49:07] Why? Because my wife’s in the hospital? 为什么? 因为我老婆还在住院?
[1:49:10] Yeah, that’d be why. 也可以那样说吧
[1:49:12] It’s the schemers that put you where you are. 你之所以这么惨 全是那些阴谋家造成的
[1:49:16] You were a schemer, you had plans… 你曾经也是个阴谋家 你有自己的计划
[1:49:20] …and look where that got you. 结果看看 把自己”计划”成什么样儿了?
[1:49:33] Police are taking every precaution… 警方正做出全部努力
[1:49:35] …urging people not to take matters into their hands. 敦促人们不要莽然行事
[1:49:38] I just did what I do best. 我不过是干了自己该干的
[1:49:40] I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. 我利用了你的小计划 然后把形势逆转了一下
[1:49:44] Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. 看看我只用几个油桶和几颗子弹 就把这城市搞成什么样了?
[1:49:50] Hm? You know what I noticed? 嗯? 猜一猜我发现什么了?
[1:49:53] Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” 当”计划进行完美”的时候 没人会感到特别不安
[1:49:57] Even if the plan is horrifying. 即便那个计划是惨无人道的
[1:49:59] If tomorrow I tell the press that, like, a gangbanger will get shot… 假如我明天告诉媒体说 “我要毙了一个少年犯”
[1:50:04] …or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up… 或者”炸死一卡车士兵”
[1:50:08] …nobody panics. 没人会感到慌张
[1:50:10] Because it’s all part of the plan. 因为那全是既有计划中的一个环节
[1:50:13] But when I say that one little old mayor will die… 但当我说 “那个不值钱的老市长会死”的时候
[1:50:18] …well, then, everyone loses their minds. 那你看 大家就都像疯了似的!
[1:50:24] Introduce a little anarchy… 引进一些”混乱”的理念
[1:50:28] …upset the established order… 扰乱一切都早定好了的秩序
[1:50:31] …and everything becomes chaos. 一切的一切 就会变得一团混沌
[1:50:37] I’m an agent of chaos. 我 就是混沌的代言人
[1:50:40] Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? 对了 说到”混沌” 你知道其本质吗?
[1:50:44] It’s fair. 就是”公平合理”
[1:50:55] – You live. – Mm-hm. – 你活 – 嗯哼
[1:50:59] You die. 你死
[1:51:01] Mmm. Now we’re talking. 嗯 你终于开窍了
[1:51:12] Mr. Reese. 里斯先生
[1:51:32] That’s Mr. Wayne, isn’t it? 是韦恩先生吧?
[1:51:34] – That was a very brave thing you did. – Trying to catch the light? – 你的行为十分英勇啊 – 你说赶绿灯吗?
[1:51:38] – You weren’t protecting the van? – Why? Who’s in it? – 你不是在保护货车吗? – 保护它干嘛? 谁在里面?
[1:51:46] Don’t you think I should go to the hospital? 你看我是不是该去医院?
[1:51:48] Don’t watch a whole lot of news, do you, Mr. Wayne? 韦恩先生 你不常看新闻吧?
[1:52:57] Southeast. 东南方向
[1:52:59] It’s Gotham General. 是高谭中心医院
[1:53:02] – Did you clear the building? -Yeah. – 楼里的人清空了吗? – 清空了
[1:53:06] You must know how many were inside. 你们肯定知道里面有多少人
[1:53:08] You have patient lists, roll call. 你们有病人名单 给他们一个一个打电话
[1:53:10] Right now we’re showing 50 people missing. One bus. 现在有50人失踪 正好能装一车
[1:53:12] The other buses were heading off to hospitals. I guess we missed one. 还有其他的巴士去医院接人 我看只是漏数了一辆
[1:53:16] What’s your guess about where Harvey Dent is? 那你猜猜看 哈维·登特可能在哪儿?
[1:53:18] Keep looking. And keep it to yourself. Anybody asks, we got him out. 继续找人 注意保密 要是有人问起 就说已经救出来了
[1:53:25] Get me the mayor’s office on the line. 给市长办公室打电话
[1:53:29] We’re gonna need the National Guard. 得动用国民警卫队了
[1:53:30] People are still missing… 仍然有人员失踪
[1:53:32] …including GCN’s own Mike Engel. 包括高谭有线电视台的麦克·恩格尔
[1:53:34] I’m now being told that we’re cutting to a video GCN has just received. 临时通知 现在插播一段 台里刚收到的视频
[1:53:37] I’m Mike Engel for Gotham Tonight. 我是”今夜高谭”的麦克·恩格尔
[1:53:39] “What does it take to make you people wanna join in? “你们这些人怎么才愿意加入来玩呢? “
[1:53:43] You failed to kill the lawyer. I’ve gotta get you off the bench… “你们没能杀了那个律师 看来我得让你们动起来”
[1:53:46] …and into the game. – Bench. Game. – “加入这场游戏” – 动起来 加入游戏
[1:53:50] – Come nightfall, this city is mine. – Mine. – “夜晚再次来临 城市就是我的了” – 我的
[1:53:52] – And anyone left here plays by my rules. – Rules. – “城市里所有的人 都要按我的规则玩” – 规则
[1:53:55] Mr. Fox? Security is showing a break-in at the R & D Department. 福克斯先生 安全系统显示 有人侵入了研发部的系统
[1:53:58] If you don ‘t wanna be in the game… “如果你们不想玩这个游戏”
[1:54:01] …get out now. – Get out now. – “就马上滚蛋” – 马上滚蛋
[1:54:04] But the bridge-and-tunnel crowd are sure in for a surprise. “但赶往桥梁和隧道的人会感到惊喜的”
[1:54:08] Ha-ha, ha-ha.” “哈哈 哈哈”
[1:54:43] Gotham P.D. Has shut down… 高谭市警察局已经封锁了…
[1:54:44] Sweet Jesus. …the area ‘s bridges and tunnels. – 老天啊 – …桥梁和隧道一带
[1:54:47] Shouldn’t you be out there, you know, doing something? 你是不是该去帮个忙什么的?
[1:54:51] It’s my day off. 今天我不当班
[1:54:53] I gotta take a leak. 我去撒泡尿
[1:54:55] Keep an eye out for me, will you? 帮我看着点儿 好吧?
[1:55:03] Now what? Need someone to shake it for you? 又干嘛? 小便还用人帮忙吗?
[1:55:05] Hello. 你好
[1:55:07] Dent. 登特
[1:55:09] Jesus. I thought you was dead. 天哪 我还以为你死了
[1:55:11] Half. 半死不活吧
[1:55:19] Who picked up Rachel, Wuertz? 武尔茨 瑞秋是谁负责护送的?
[1:55:21] – It must’ve been Maroni’s men. – Shut up! – 一定是马洛尼的人吧 – 放屁!
[1:55:25] Are you telling me that you’re gonna protect… 你是不是还想跟我说…
[1:55:27] …the other traitor in Gordon’s unit? 你要护着戈登小队的其他叛徒?
[1:55:29] I don’t know, he never told me. 我不知道 他从没告诉我
[1:55:30] Listen, Dent, I swear to God, I didn’t know what they were gonna do to you. 听着 登特 我向上帝起誓 我不知道他们会把你怎么样
[1:55:36] That’s funny… 有意思
[1:55:39] …because I don’t know what’s gonna happen to you either. 因为我也不知道 我会把你怎么样
[1:55:45] Beautiful, isn’t it? 很漂亮 对吧?
[1:55:48] Beautiful. 是漂亮
[1:55:50] Unethical. 但不道德
[1:55:52] Dangerous. 也很危险
[1:55:54] You’ve turned every cell phone in Gotham into a microphone. 你把高谭市的每部手机 都转变成扩音器了
[1:55:58] And a high-frequency generator-receiver. 而且还是高频发送接收器呢
[1:56:00] You took my sonar concept and applied it to every phone in the city. 你采纳了我的声纳原理 并把它用在城里的每部手机上
[1:56:06] With half the city feeding you sonar, you can image all of Gotham. 有半座城市的声纳作后盾 高谭市尽在你掌握之中了
[1:56:12] This is wrong. 这样做是不对的
[1:56:14] I’ve gotta find this man, Lucius. 路修斯 我必须找到小丑
[1:56:18] At what cost? 但代价如何呢?
[1:56:19] The database is null-key encrypted. 数据库的加密失效
[1:56:22] It can only be accessed by one person. 最多只允许一个人登录
[1:56:26] This is too much power for one person. 仅凭一人之力 未免太渺小了
[1:56:28] That’s why I gave it to you. 所以我决定让你接手
[1:56:31] Only you can use it. 因为能操作的只有你
[1:56:32] Spying on 30 million people isn’t part of my job description. 监视三千万人 这不在我工作范围之内
[1:56:38] This is an audio sample. If he talks within range of any phone in the city… 这是一段音频样本 如果他在城中任意一部手机的 信号范围内说话
[1:56:42] …you can triangulate his position. 你就可以确定他人在何处
[1:56:44] I’ll help you this one time. 这次我就帮帮你
[1:56:47] But consider this my resignation. 但也是最后一次 就当作我的辞呈吧
[1:56:49] As long as this machine is at Wayne Enterprises, I won’t be. 只要这台机器还在韦恩企业里 我就不能在这儿工作
[1:56:55] When you’re finished… 找到人之后
[1:56:57] …type in your name. 输入你的名字吧
[1:57:07] My officers are going over every inch of the tunnels and bridges… 我的手下把隧道和桥梁的 每一处都翻遍了
[1:57:10] …but with the Joker’s threat, they’re not an option. 既然是小丑发出的威胁 非这样做不可
[1:57:14] – And land routes east? – Backed up for hours. – 往东去的路呢? – 堵了几个小时了
[1:57:17] Which leaves the ferries with 30,000 ready to board. 还好有能搭三万人的渡轮
[1:57:20] I wanna use the ferries so I can get those prisoners off the island. 我也想用渡轮 好把狱中的罪犯运出岛去
[1:57:24] The men you put away? Those aren’t people I’m worried about. 那些已经被抓起来的? 我最担心的不是他们
[1:57:27] You should be. Whatever the Joker’s planning… 最好别那么想 不管小丑是怎样计划的
[1:57:29] …it’s a good bet Harvey’s prisoners are involved. I wanna get them out of here. 都不可对那些被哈维送进监狱的人 掉以轻心 我要把人全转移走
[1:57:35] So where is Harvey? 哈维人在哪?
[1:57:37] – We haven’t found him. – Oh, Jesus. – 还没找到 – 噢 天哪
[1:57:44] How long can you keep this quiet? 事情还能瞒多久?
[1:58:00] Don’t stop for lights, cops, nothing. 只管开 碰见什么都别停车
[1:58:04] Going to join your wife? 去见你老婆吗?
[1:58:09] – You love her? – Yes. – 你爱她吗? – 爱
[1:58:13] You ever imagine what it would be like to listen to her die? 你能想象吗 生生听着她死掉 是什么感觉?
[1:58:16] Look, take it up with the Joker. 你应该找小丑算账去
[1:58:17] He killed your woman. He made you… 杀了你女朋友的是他 把你弄成这样的
[1:58:21] …like this. 也是他
[1:58:22] The Joker’s just a mad dog. 小丑不过是条疯狗
[1:58:25] I want whoever let him off the leash. 谁把它放跑了 我就找谁
[1:58:29] I took care of Wuertz, but who was your other man inside Gordon’s unit? 乌尔茨已经被我搞定了 你的手下还有谁在戈登的组里?
[1:58:32] Who picked up Rachel? Must have been someone she trusted. 是谁去送瑞秋的? 一定是她所信任的人
[1:58:36] Look, if I tell you… 如果我告诉你
[1:58:38] …will you let me go? 你能放过我吗?
[1:58:40] Can’t hurt your chances. 凡事全凭运气
[1:58:44] It was Ramirez. 是拉米尔茨
[1:58:51] – But you said… – I said it couldn’t hurt your chances. – 可你说过… – 我说过”全凭运气”
[1:58:58] You’re a lucky man. 你很幸运
[1:59:04] – But he’s not. – Who? – 但他就不行了 – 谁?
[1:59:08] Your driver. 你的司机
[1:59:23] Stand back. 往后站
[1:59:24] Hey, that ain’t right. We should be on that boat. 嘿 这不公平 我们才该上船呢
[1:59:27] You wanna ride across with them? Be my guest. 你想和他们一起坐船? 请便
[1:59:53] Sir, they’ve stopped their engines. 船长 那艘船的发动机停了
[1:59:55] Right, get on the radio. 好 无线电联络他们
[1:59:56] Tell them we’ll come back and pick them up once we dump the scumbags. 告诉他们 等咱们把这船王八蛋 送走之后 就回来接他们
[2:00:00] Liberty, this is Spirit. Come in. 自由号 我是精神号 请回答
[2:00:04] What the heck was that? 这怎么回事儿?
[2:00:07] What the…? 怎么了…?
[2:00:09] Liberty, come in, please. This is Spirit. Come in. 自由号 请回答 我是精神号 请回答
[2:00:14] Liberty, we have the same thing. We’ve lost both engines. 自由号 我们也有麻烦了 我们的发动机全停了
[2:00:16] – Liberty, come in. – Fox. – 自由号 请回答 – 福克斯
[2:00:18] There’s something going on on the ferries. 渡轮那边好像有变故了
[2:00:21] Get down to the engine room now. 马上下到引擎室去
[2:00:24] Hey, buddy, what’s happening? 嘿 哥们儿 怎么了?
[2:00:35] Captain, we got a hundred barrels down there rigged to blow. And this. 船长 底下有百十个油桶 随时可能爆炸 还有这个
[2:00:51] Oh, my God. 噢 上帝啊
[2:00:52] Looks like some kind of detonator. 看来像个引爆器
[2:00:54] Why would they give us the detonator to our own bomb? 他们怎么会把咱们船的引爆器 给咱们自己?
[2:01:00] Tonight, you’re all gonna… 今晚 你们每个人…
[2:01:02] …be a part of a social experiment. 都是一次社会实验的一分子
[2:01:07] Through the magic of diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate… 通过施展这些柴油、氨和硝酸盐的魔法…
[2:01:11] …I’m ready right now to blow you all sky-high. 我已经准备好 把你们炸到九霄云外了
[2:01:16] Liberty, come in, over. 自由号 请回答 完毕
[2:01:19] It’s dead. 通讯中断了
[2:01:21] If anyone attempts to get off their boat, you all die. 要是有人胆敢擅自下船 全船的人都死光光
[2:01:25] I’m zeroing in. 我给你接过去
[2:01:27] Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat. 你们手头都有一个 引爆另一艘船的引爆器
[2:01:32] His voice is on the ferry… 他的声音来自渡轮
[2:01:34] …but it’s not the source. 但并不是源头
[2:01:39] West. 在西边
[2:01:47] – Gordon. – I have the Joker’s location. – 我是戈登 – 我知道小丑在哪了
[2:01:49] Prewitt Building. 普雷维特大楼
[2:01:51] Assemble on the building opposite. 让你的人在楼对面集合
[2:01:54] At midnight, I blow you all up. 12点整 我把你们全都炸死
[2:01:57] Lf, however, one of you presses the button, I’ll let that boat live. 但是 只要你们其中一艘船 先按下按钮 我就让那艘船的人活
[2:02:03] So who ‘s it gonna be? 看看谁能活命?
[2:02:05] Harvey Dent’s most-wanted scumbag collection… 是哈维·登特珍爱的匪徒收藏品呢…
[2:02:08] …or the sweet and innocent civilians? 还是天真、无辜的市民?
[2:02:11] You choose. 你们选吧
[2:02:14] Oh, and you might wanna decide quickly… 还有 你们最好快做决定…
[2:02:16] …because the people on the other boat may not be quite so noble. 因为另一艘船上的 可未必会发扬风格
[2:02:28] Stay back. 退后
[2:02:29] Well, now, who are you to decide? We ought to talk this over, at least. 凭什么全是你说了算? 至少也该大家表决一下吧?
[2:02:33] We don’t all have to die. Those men had their chance. 咱们可以不必死掉的 那些人也可能炸死咱们啊
[2:02:37] – We are not going to talk about this. – Why aren’t we talking about it? – 没必要讨论这件事 – 为什么没必要讨论?
[2:02:41] They’re talking over the same thing on the other boat. 那艘船上的人就可能正在讨论呢
[2:02:44] – Let’s put it to a vote. – Yes! – 大家投票解决吧 – 同意!
[2:02:52] – Hello? – Barbara, it’s Anna Ramirez. – 喂? – 巴巴拉 我是安娜·拉米尔茨
[2:02:54] Jim needs you to pack up and put the kids in the car right away. 吉姆让你赶紧收拾东西 带孩子开车出来
[2:02:58] But the units outside… 可外边的警察…
[2:03:00] Those cops can ‘t be trusted. 那些警察都靠不住
[2:03:01] Jim needs you away from them as soon as possible. 吉姆让你离他们越远、越快越好
[2:03:04] I’ll call them off for 10 minutes, and you’ll have to move fast. 我把他们暂时调走10分钟 你趁那时候赶紧出门
[2:03:08] – But where am I supposed to take them? – 25052nd Street. – 可我该带孩子们去哪儿? – 25052号大街
[2:03:12] Leave as soon as the patrol car pulls out. 巡逻车一开走 你就马上动身
[2:03:14] Okay. 好的
[2:03:15] She believe you? 她信你的话了?
[2:03:17] It’s because she trusts you… 这全因为 她是那么信任你…
[2:03:20] …just like Rachel did. 就如同瑞秋那样
[2:03:21] – I didn’t know… – Didn’t know what they’d do? – 我不知道… – “不知道他们要干什么? “
[2:03:23] You’re the second cop to say that to me. 跟我说这话的警察不只你一个了
[2:03:26] What exactly did you think they were gonna do? 那你说说 你觉得他们要干什么?
[2:03:29] They got me early on. My mother’s hospital bills… 他们早就来威胁我了 我妈妈的医院账单…
[2:03:31] – Don’t! – I’m sorry. – 别说这些! – 对不起
[2:03:35] You live to fight another day, officer. 你接着活命吧 警官
[2:03:41] We found the missing hospital bus. 我们找到失踪的医院巴士了
[2:03:43] Then we have a hostage situation. 看来还有人质任务要忙了
[2:03:47] It’s a shooting gallery. 简直是在射死靶么
[2:03:49] Why would he choose a spot with such big windows? 他为什么选有大窗户的地方做据点?
[2:03:51] We have clear shots on five clowns. 至少有五名小丑可以一枪拿下
[2:03:53] Snipers take them out, smash the windows, a team rappels in. 狙击手干掉他们 绳降部队破窗进去
[2:03:57] Team moves in by the stairwells. 另派一队人从楼梯进入
[2:03:58] Two, three casualties max. 伤亡不会超过三人
[2:04:01] – Let’s do it. – It’s not that simple. – 马上行动吧 – 没那么简单
[2:04:03] – With the Joker, it never is. – What’s simple is… – 有小丑在幕后 没有单纯的事 – 我只知道…
[2:04:05] …every second, those people on the ferries get closer to blowing… 每过去一秒 每艘渡船上的人 就离被炸飞又近了一步 够简单吧
[2:04:08] – That won’t happen. – Then he’ll blow both of them up! – 不会有那种事的 – 对呀 是两艘船一起炸飞!
[2:04:11] – We don’t have time for paper ballots. – I want everybody to put their votes… – 我们现在还有闲心投票吗 – 请每个人把自己的意见
[2:04:15] …on this piece of paper. 写在这张投票纸上
[2:04:18] If anyone’s got pens, pass it along. 谁带笔了 互相传一传
[2:04:21] Thank you. Anybody else? 多谢 还有谁?
[2:04:23] Coming through. Anybody else? Thank you. 我要过去了 还有谁? 谢谢
[2:04:25] We need to get these votes in quickly. 赶快把票收上来
[2:04:28] Come on. 动作迅速
[2:04:32] What are you waiting for? Push the button! 你还等个什么? 快按按钮吧!
[2:04:34] We’re running out of time! 马上没时间了!
[2:04:37] I need five minutes alone. 你给我5分钟
[2:04:39] No! There’s no time! 不行! 没时间了!
[2:04:41] We have clear shots! 一枪一个的事!
[2:04:43] Dent is in there with them. We have to save Dent! 登特也在人质里! 咱们得救登特!
[2:04:46] I have to save Dent. 我必须救出登特!
[2:04:48] Get ready. 准备好
[2:04:52] Two minutes, then we breach. 两分钟后 作战开始
[2:05:00] Fox, I need picture. 福克斯 传立体图过来
[2:05:05] – Hello? – Jim, we’re in trouble. – 喂? – 吉姆 咱们有麻烦了
[2:05:09] Okay, you got POV on alpha… 好 现在你的阿尔法波段是第一人称视角
[2:05:12] …omni on beta. 贝塔波段是全景视角
[2:05:15] Looks like clowns and hostages on two floors. 看来小丑和人质分布在两层楼里
[2:05:19] There’s a SWA T team on the stairwell. 有一队特警沿楼梯上攻
[2:05:25] Another SWA T team on the roof. 另外还有一队在房顶上
[2:05:29] Line’s clear. 准备就绪
[2:05:32] – Barbara, calm down. – He has the kids! – 巴巴拉 你冷静 – 他把孩子劫走了!
[2:05:35] – Hello, Jim. – Harvey? – 你好啊 吉姆 – 哈维?
[2:05:39] – Where’s my family? – Where my family died. – 我家人在哪? – 在我家人死的地方
[2:05:45] Blue team, acquire the target. 蓝队 锁定目标
[2:05:48] Entry team, set your charge. 突击队 准备突击
[2:06:07] Fox, the SWA Ts are targeting the wrong people. 福克斯 特警的攻击目标不对
[2:06:09] The clowns are the hostages. 小丑都是人质假扮的
[2:06:11] Red team, go! Red team, go! 红队 出发! 红队 出发!
[2:06:17] Entry team, blow and go! 突击队 破门进入!
[2:06:22] Don’t move. 别乱动
[2:06:25] Take the shot. 开火
[2:06:32] Those SWA Ts are coming in hot. 特警正准备猛攻
[2:06:34] Clowns, put down your guns. 所有小丑把枪放下!
[2:06:36] – Drop your weapons! – On the ground, now! – 把枪放下! – 马上放到地上!
[2:06:39] Doctors, get down! Clear the line of fire. Drop your weap… 医生都趴下! 把射击空间让出来 武器放下…
[2:07:07] Freeze! 不许动!
[2:07:08] Stand down or you will be… 马上蹲下 不然打死…
[2:07:14] Look up. 抬头看
[2:07:16] See those bad guys on the floor above? 看见楼顶那些歹徒没有?
[2:07:19] They’re waiting to ambush the SWA T team coming up the elevator. 他们正等着伏击 搭电梯上楼的特警
[2:07:22] Sixty seconds. 倒计六十秒
[2:07:31] The tally is 140 against, 396 for. 140票反对 396票赞成
[2:07:44] So go ahead. Do it. 那还等什么 按啊
[2:07:47] We’re still here. 咱们还活着
[2:07:50] And that means they haven’t killed us yet either. 说明他们还没按
[2:07:54] Go, go, go! 上 上 上!
[2:07:56] Blue team, cover! 蓝队作掩护!
[2:08:01] Uh-oh. 哦
[2:08:04] Trouble on the floor above. 楼上有麻烦了
[2:08:15] Get down on the ground now! 马上趴到地上!
[2:08:24] Freeze! Stop or we will shoot. 不许动! 住手 不然我们开枪了!
[2:08:27] We will shoot you. Drop the officer. 我们说到做到! 把警察放开!
[2:08:29] Release the officer right now. 马上把警察放开!
[2:08:31] Let him go now! On your knees! 快把人放开! 你跪下!
[2:08:33] PILOT: We got him. He’s out of the game. 抓住他了 这下他没招了
[2:08:36] – Keep your hands in the air! – Step away from the edge! – 把手举起来! – 从窗户边上过来!
[2:08:46] Halt! 等等!
[2:09:01] – Stay down! – Don’t move! – 趴下! – 不许动!
[2:09:03] Be advised. Clowns are hostages, doctors are targets. 请注意 小丑是人质 医生是目标
[2:09:13] Ah, you made it. I’m so thrilled. 啊 你总算来了 我好感动
[2:09:16] – Where’s the detonator? – Go get him. – 引爆器在哪? – 给我咬他
[2:09:32] – Put down your weapon! – Don’t move! – 把武器放下! – 不许动!
[2:10:07] You don’t wanna die… 你不想死…
[2:10:09] …but you don’t know how to take a life. 但你又不知道 怎么让别人死
[2:10:12] Give it to me. 引爆器给我
[2:10:14] These men will kill you and take it anyway. 反正这些人会杀了你再抢走 都一样
[2:10:22] No one wants to get their hands dirty. 大家都不想脏了手
[2:10:24] Fine. I’ll do it. 好吧 那我来
[2:10:29] Those men on that boat? They made their choices. 那艘船上的人 早就作出选择了
[2:10:32] They chose to murder and steal. 他们选择杀人 偷东西
[2:10:34] It doesn’t make any sense for us to have to die too. 陪他们送死 真是毫无必要
[2:10:47] All the old familiar places. 这场景似曾相识啊
[2:10:56] Stand by. 系统重启
[2:11:07] Red team, floor secure. Hostages are safe. 红队 楼层安全 人质脱险
[2:11:11] Give it to me. 把它给我
[2:11:14] You can tell them I took it by force. 你可以跟别人说是我抢的
[2:11:19] Give it to me, and I’ll do what you should’ve did 10 minutes ago. 给我 我来干你10分钟之前就该干的事
[2:11:46] We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we’ll miss the fireworks. 咱们真该暂停一下 不然就要错过焰火了
[2:11:49] There won’t be any fireworks. 不会有什么焰火的
[2:11:51] And here we go. 开 始 啦
[2:12:34] What were you trying to prove? 你想证明什么?
[2:12:36] That deep down, everyone’s as ugly as you? 每个人内心深处都像你一样丑陋?
[2:12:40] You’re alone. 你孤身一人了
[2:12:48] Can’t rely on anyone these days. You gotta do everything yourself. Don’t we? 如今真是谁也靠不住了 什么都得自己来 是不是?
[2:12:54] That’s okay. I came prepared. 倒也不要紧 我有两手准备
[2:12:57] It’s a funny world we live in. Speaking of which, you know how I got these scars? 世界真是无奇不有 说到奇事 你知道我这些疤怎么来的吗?
[2:13:01] No, but I know how you got these. 不知道 但我知道你这些是怎么来的!
[2:13:22] Oh, you. 哦 你呀你呀
[2:13:25] You just couldn’t let me go, could you? 你就是不能让我死一死 对吧?
[2:13:29] This is what happens when an unstoppable force… 这可真是”任你花招百出”…
[2:13:33] …meets an immovable object. “我自巍然不动”啊
[2:13:38] You truly are incorruptible, aren’t you? 你果然是不可败坏的人 不是吗?
[2:13:44] Huh? You won’t kill me… 嗯? 你不会杀我…
[2:13:47] …out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. 是因为你有一种错位的自我正义感
[2:13:53] And I won’t kill you… 而我也不会杀你…
[2:13:56] …because you’re just too much fun. 因为与你斗真是其乐无穷
[2:14:01] I think you and I are destined to do this forever. 我猜 咱们命中注定要这样一辈子
[2:14:06] You’ll be in a padded cell forever. 你就在精神病院关一辈子吧
[2:14:08] Maybe we could share one. 我这间可以分你一半
[2:14:10] You know, they’ll be doubling up… 你看 这城市的疯子越来越多…
[2:14:11] …the rate this city’s inhabitants are losing their minds. 将来总有两人合住的那天
[2:14:14] This city just showed you… 这座城市刚给你展示了…
[2:14:17] …that it’s full of people ready to believe in good. 深信正义者还大有人在
[2:14:22] Until their spirit breaks completely. 等他们的精神支柱崩溃 就不会有了
[2:14:26] Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent… 等他们亲眼所见一个真实的哈维·登特…
[2:14:31] …and all the heroic things he’s done. 还有他所有的那些”英雄事迹”
[2:14:35] You didn’t think I’d risk losing the battle for Gotham’s soul… 你不会真以为 我会把牵扯到 “高谭市之魂”的战斗…
[2:14:40] …in a fistfight with you? 全寄托在和你拳打脚踢上吧?
[2:14:44] No. 怎么可能
[2:14:45] You need an ace in the hole. 你手里得有王牌可打
[2:14:49] Mine’s Harvey. 我这张就是哈维
[2:14:51] What did you do? 你把他怎样了?
[2:14:53] I took Gotham’s white knight… 我侵蚀了高谭市的光明骑士…
[2:14:56] …and I brought him down to our level. 而且把他降格到咱们这个层次了
[2:15:00] It wasn’t hard. See, madness, as you know… 那一点也不难 如你所知 “癫狂”这东西…
[2:15:03] …is like gravity. 就好比一股引力
[2:15:06] All it takes is a little push. 只需小小的推动 人就飘向那里了
[2:15:26] Dent! 登特!
[2:15:48] This is where they brought her, Gordon, after your men handed her over. 戈登 你的人接走瑞秋之后 就是把她带到了这儿
[2:15:54] This is where she died. 她就是在这儿死的
[2:15:55] I know, I was here… 我知道 当时我也在这儿
[2:15:59] …trying to save her. – But you didn’t. – 想要救她 – 可你没救成
[2:16:02] – I couldn’t. – Yes, you could’ve. – 我无能为力 – 不对 你明明可以
[2:16:04] If you’d listened to me. 如果你早点听我的
[2:16:05] If you stood up against corruption… 如果你能站出来对抗邪恶
[2:16:08] …instead of doing your deal with the devil. 而不是同魔鬼签下契约
[2:16:10] I was trying to fight the Mob! 我确实在对付黑帮!
[2:16:13] You wouldn’t dare try to justify yourself if you knew what I’d lost. 如果你知道我失去了什么 你就决不敢装得这么正义
[2:16:19] Have you ever had to talk to the person you loved most… 你是否曾经和你最爱的人说…
[2:16:22] …tell them it’s gonna be all right, when you know it’s not? 告诉他们一切都很好 但你知道情况实际很糟?
[2:16:28] Well, you’re about to know what that feels like, Gordon. 如果没有 那你马上就要感受到了 戈登
[2:16:32] Then you can look me in the eye and tell me you’re sorry. 然后你就可以盯着我的眼睛 告诉我”很抱歉”了
[2:16:38] – You’re not going to hurt my family. – No. – 你不能伤害我全家 – 当然不
[2:16:42] Just the person you love most. 我只伤害你最爱的那个
[2:16:52] So is it your wife? 是你老婆吗?
[2:16:56] Put the gun down, Harvey. 把枪放下 哈维
[2:16:58] Harvey, put down the gun. 哈维 放下枪
[2:17:00] Please. Please, Harvey. Please. 我求你了 哈维 求你了
[2:17:05] Oh, goddamn it. 噢 他妈的
[2:17:07] Will you stop pointing that gun at my family? 你能不能不用枪指着我全家?
[2:17:09] – No! – We have a winner. – 不! – 有人选了
[2:17:11] No, Jim, stop him! 不要啊! 吉姆 快拦住他!
[2:17:13] – Harvey. – Don’t let him… – 哈维! – 别让他…
[2:17:15] Harvey! 哈维!
[2:17:18] I’m sorry! 我对不起你!
[2:17:21] For everything. 所有的事都是!
[2:17:25] Please don’t hurt my son. 求求你别伤害我儿子
[2:17:37] You brought your cops? 你把手下的人带来了?
[2:17:39] All they know is there’s a situation. 他们只知道有情况
[2:17:42] They don’t know who or what. They’re just creating a perimeter. 但不知道是谁 什么事 他们只是布一道防线
[2:17:45] You think I wanna escape from this? 你觉得我想逃跑?
[2:17:48] There is no escape from this. 这一切根本无法逃避!
[2:17:51] You don’t wanna hurt the boy, Harvey. 你不可能真心想害我儿子的 哈维
[2:17:56] It’s not about what I want, it’s about what’s fair! 这跟我想不想没关系 我在乎的是公平不公平!
[2:18:00] You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. 你觉得我们能在乱世中当个正派人物?
[2:18:07] But you were wrong. 你错了
[2:18:08] The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world… 这世界很残酷 一个残酷的世界里 唯一的道德…
[2:18:13] …is chance. 就是运气
[2:18:15] Unbiased. 毫无偏袒
[2:18:17] Unprejudiced. 没有先入为主
[2:18:19] Fair. 很公平
[2:18:21] His son’s got the same chance she had. 他儿子和瑞秋一样 都有生存的机会
[2:18:24] Fifty-fifty. 一半对一半
[2:18:25] What happened to Rachel wasn’t chance. We decided to act. 瑞秋的事不是什么运气 我们采取了行动
[2:18:29] We three. 我们三个人一起
[2:18:31] Then why was it me who was the only one who lost everything? 那么失去了一切的人 为什么就我一个?
[2:18:36] – It wasn’t. – The Joker chose me. – 不能这样说 – 小丑选中的是我!
[2:18:39] Because you were the best of us. 因为你是我们当中最出色的
[2:18:42] He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you… 他想以此证明 即便像你一样优秀的人…
[2:18:47] …could fall. 也会有堕落之时
[2:18:49] And he was right. 他是对的
[2:18:50] You’re the one pointing the gun, Harvey. 生杀之权在你手上 哈维
[2:18:53] So point it at the people responsible. 该为此事负责的人才该死
[2:18:57] Fair enough. 很公平
[2:19:02] You first. 从你先来
[2:19:16] My turn. 到我了
[2:19:25] Harvey, you’re right. 哈维 你说得对
[2:19:28] Rachel’s death was my fault. 瑞秋的死 过错在我
[2:19:34] Please don’t punish the boy. 请别拿孩子当替死鬼
[2:19:37] – Please, punish me. – I’m about to. – 要惩罚 就惩罚我吧 – 马上了
[2:19:42] Tell your boy he’s gonna be all right, Gordon. 告诉你儿子 “不会有事的”
[2:19:45] Lie… 撒谎吧
[2:19:47] …like I lied. 就像我做过的那样
[2:19:52] It’s going to be all right, son. 孩子 不会有事的
[2:20:32] Dad? Daddy, is he okay? 爸爸? 爸爸 他还好吗?
[2:20:51] – Thank you. – You don’t have to thank me. – 谢谢你 – 你不用谢我
[2:20:54] Yes, I do. 我应该的
[2:21:00] The Joker won. 小丑赢了
[2:21:04] Harvey’s prosecution, everything he fought for… 哈维的苦心经营 还有所诉求的一切…
[2:21:07] …undone. 都烟消云散了
[2:21:10] Whatever chance you gave us at fixing our city dies with Harvey’s reputation. 你给我们的重振城市的机会 也随着哈维的身败名裂而消失了
[2:21:15] We bet it all on him. 我们把宝全押在他身上
[2:21:17] The Joker took the best of us and tore him down. 小丑却把他拉下宝座 让他坠入深渊
[2:21:21] People will lose hope. 人们会失去希望
[2:21:22] They won’t. 他们不会的
[2:21:26] They must never know what he did. 他们永远不会知道 他做了什么
[2:21:28] Five dead. 死了五个人
[2:21:31] Two of them cops. 其中两个是警察
[2:21:32] – You can’t sweep that… – No. – 你没法抹杀这件事… – 不
[2:21:39] But the Joker cannot win. 不能让小丑得逞
[2:21:47] Gotham needs its true hero. 高谭市需要它真正的英雄
[2:21:57] – No. – You either die a hero… – 不 – 要么舍生取义…
[2:22:00] …or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. 要么长生久视 坐等与恶人为伍
[2:22:05] I can do those things… 就算我无恶不做吧
[2:22:07] …because I’m not a hero, not like Dent. 因为我不像登特 我不是个英雄
[2:22:13] I killed those people. That’s what I can be. 是我杀了那些人 反正我一向如此
[2:22:16] No, no, you can’t. You’re not. 不行 绝对不行 不是你干的
[2:22:18] I’m whatever Gotham needs me to be. 为了高谭市 我可以是任何一种人
[2:22:23] Call it in. 叫他们进来吧
[2:22:27] A hero. 他是一位英雄
[2:22:29] Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed. 或许我们不配有 但我们确实需要
[2:22:33] Nothing less than a knight… 就像一名骑士
[2:22:36] …shining. 闪耀着光明的骑士
[2:22:38] They’ll hunt you. 他们会追杀你的
[2:22:40] You’ll hunt me. 你们会追杀我
[2:22:42] You’ll condemn me. 你们会诅咒我
[2:22:45] Set the dogs on me. 派出人来对付我
[2:22:51] Because that’s what needs to happen. 因为事情必须如此
[2:22:54] Because sometimes… 因为有些时候
[2:22:56] …the truth isn ‘t good enough. 真相是不宜昭然天下的
[2:23:00] Sometimes people deserve more. 有些时候 人们有权得到更多
[2:23:05] Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. 有些时候 人们的信念必须得到回报
[2:23:28] Batman. 蝙蝠侠
[2:23:31] Batman! 蝙蝠侠!
[2:23:34] Why’s he running, Dad? 爸爸 他为什么要逃跑?
[2:23:37] Because we have to chase him. 因为我们不得不抓他
[2:23:38] Okay, we’re going in! Go, go! Move! 好 大家进去! 快走!
[2:23:47] He didn’t do anything wrong. 可他没做错什么
[2:23:52] Because he’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. 因为高谭市需要他这种英雄 但这话没人能说得出口
[2:23:59] So we’ll hunt him… 所以我们要追杀他
[2:24:03] …because he can take it. 因为他能忍受这一切
[2:24:07] Because he’s not our hero. 因为他不是我们心目中的英雄
[2:24:17] He’s a silent guardian… 他是悄无声息的卫士
[2:24:20] …a watchful protector. 时刻警惕的守护者
[2:24:24] A dark knight. 暗夜中的骑士
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Batman Begins(蝙蝠侠-侠影之谜)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Dark Knight Rises(蝙蝠侠-黑暗骑士崛起)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme