英文名称:The Darjeeling Limited
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | That’s my train. | 我乘那趟车 |
[02:02] | Wait! Wait…! | 等等 |
[02:16] | This time tomorrow | 明天这个时候 |
[02:20] | Where will we be? | 我们在哪里 |
[02:24] | On a spaceship somewhere | 坐在太空飞船上 |
[02:28] | Sailing across an empty sea | 飞过空阔的海洋 |
[02:35] | This time tomorrow | 明天这个时候 |
[02:39] | What will we know? | 我们会懂得什么 |
[02:41] | Will we still be here | 还是一样坐在这里 |
[02:46] | Watching an in-flight movie show? | 看着机舱前面的电影 |
[02:51] | I’ll leave the sun behind me | 我要把太阳甩在身后 |
[02:55] | And I’ll watch the clouds as they sadly pass me by | 看云彩怀着心事飘过 |
[03:02] | Seven miles below me | 距离地面七英里 |
[03:05] | I can see the world and it ain’t so big at all | 看大大的世界 不过如此 |
[03:15] | This time tomorrow | 明天这个时候 |
[03:18] | What will we see? | 会看到什么 |
[03:21] | Fields full of houses | 一片片田野 遍是人家 |
[03:24] | Endless rows of crowded streets. | 一条条街上 人群拥挤 |
[03:51] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[04:09] | Wake up, Jack. | 起床了 杰克 |
[04:29] | Have you seen Francis? | 见到弗兰西斯了吗 |
[04:36] | Hello, Peter. | 好啊 皮特 |
[04:51] | Good afternoon. Whitman? | 下午好 惠特曼先生 |
[04:53] | -Yes. -Yeah. -Yeah. | -是的 -是 -是 |
[04:54] | May I see your tickets, please? | 请出示您的车票 |
[05:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | There’s no smoking, please. | 请不要吸烟 |
[05:20] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎上车 |
[05:26] | Sweet lime? | 要甜青柠汁吗 |
[05:28] | -Yes, please. -Sure, I’ll have one. -Sounds good. | -好 谢谢 -是 我要 -好的 |
[05:46] | Let’s go get a drink and smoke a cigarette. | 走 喝点 抽根烟去 |
[05:50] | I want to start by thanking you both for being here. Thank you. | 首先要感谢你们俩能来 谢谢 |
[05:54] | -You’re welcome. -Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢你 |
[05:55] | You’re the two most important people in the world to me. | 在我心里 你俩是世界上最重要的人 |
[05:58] | I’ve never said that before, but it’s true, and I want you both to know it. | 这话我以前没说过 但是真心的 希望你俩明白 |
[06:03] | I love you, Peter. | 我爱你 皮特 |
[06:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | I love you, Jack. | 我爱你 杰克 |
[06:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:10] | How did it get to this? | 怎么弄成这样 |
[06:12] | Why haven’t we spoken in a year? | 咱们居然一年没联系了 |
[06:14] | Let’s make an agreement. | 来定个协议 |
[06:15] | -To do what? -Okay. | -干什么 -好 |
[06:16] | A: I want us to become brothers again | 第一 我希望咱们重新做回兄弟 |
[06:18] | like we used to be, and for us to find ourselves | 找到以前的感觉 |
[06:20] | and bond with each other. | 每天聚在一起 |
[06:22] | Can we agree to that? | 同意不 |
[06:23] | -Okay. -Yeah. -B: I want us | -好 -成 -第二 我希望 |
[06:24] | to make this trip a spiritual journey, | 把这次旅行看作心灵之旅 |
[06:26] | where each of us seek the unknown, and we learn about it. | 每人都要探寻新的东西 并把它刻在心里 |
[06:28] | Can we agree to that? | 同意不 |
[06:29] | -Sure. -I guess so. | -当然 |
[06:31] | C: I want us to be completely open | 第三 我希望咱们把自己完全放开 |
[06:33] | and say yes to everything, | 去尝试任何事情 |
[06:35] | even if it’s shocking and painful. | 不管是讨厌的 还是痛苦的 |
[06:37] | Can we agree to that? | 同意不 |
[06:38] | Now, I had Brendan make us an itinerary. | 这是布兰登给咱们做的行程表 |
[06:43] | Who’s Brendan? | 布兰登是谁 |
[06:44] | My new assistant. | 我的新助手 |
[06:45] | He’s gonna place an updated schedule under our doors | 每天早上他会把最新的日程塞进来 |
[06:48] | every morning of all the spiritual places | 包括所有要参观的心灵圣地 |
[06:50] | and temples that we need to see | 寺庙 |
[06:51] | and expedite hotels | 宾馆 |
[06:53] | and transportation and everything. | 路线等等 |
[06:54] | How’s he gonna do that? | 他怎么做的 |
[06:55] | I had him bring a printer and a laminating machine. | 我让他带了打印机和封膜机 |
[06:58] | Where is he? | 他人在哪 |
[06:59] | In a way, it actually doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[07:01] | He’s in a different compartment on another part of the train, | 他的房间在火车另一头 |
[07:04] | but we never see him-ever. | 我们肯定见不到他 |
[07:06] | That’s more or less it. | 情况基本就是这样 |
[07:07] | Three, please. | 三位 |
[07:08] | Does that sound okay to you? | 你觉得如何 |
[07:10] | It sounds good, sure. | 很好 当然 |
[07:11] | Yeah, it sounds good. | 是啊 很不错 |
[07:12] | Do you have any questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[07:14] | -I do. -Okay, go ahead. | -我有 -好 问吧 |
[07:16] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[07:18] | I only remember certain details, | 我只记得些片段 |
[07:20] | but from what I’ve been able to reconstruct, | 但回想起来 |
[07:23] | it was raining, I was going about 50 miles an hour | 那天正下着雨 我的速度大概有50迈 |
[07:26] | as I went into a corner, did some wrong steering, | 转弯时我打错了方向 |
[07:28] | wheels went out from me, and I suddenly, whoo, | 轮子甩了出去 我就…咻 |
[07:31] | skidded off the road, slammed into a ditch | 刹不住 从道上冲下沟里 |
[07:33] | and got catapulted 50 feet through the air. | 飞了大概十五米 |
[07:36] | Little particles of glass and debris | 在空中 碎玻璃和碎片 |
[07:38] | were stinging my face as I flew. | 扎到我脸上 |
[07:40] | And for a second, there was just total silence. | 然后有那么一刻完全安静了 |
[07:42] | Just… | 只听见… |
[07:45] | Then bam! The bike crashed to the ground, | 然后砰 摩托砸到地上 |
[07:47] | exploded and caught on fire, | 爆炸着火 |
[07:49] | and I smashed into the side of a hill with my face. | 我的脸撞到了山壁上 |
[07:52] | I was driving home. | 我那时正骑车回家 |
[07:53] | I live alone right now. | 我现在一个人住 |
[07:55] | Anyway, two joggers ran up and started digging out | 总之 两个跑步的跑了过来 开始挖 |
[07:59] | all the dirt that was jammed inside my mouth | 挖我嘴里 |
[08:00] | and my nose and my ears. | 鼻子 耳朵里塞着的土 |
[08:04] | My brain had stopped, my heart had stopped, | 我没有了知觉 没有心跳 |
[08:06] | so technically I was dead at this point. | 基本上已经死了 |
[08:08] | They did all the procedures exactly right, | 他们用尽了所有的急救手段 |
[08:10] | as a result of which I’m still alive. | 终于 我又活了 |
[08:16] | The first thing I thought of when I woke up was, | 我醒过来想的第一件事 |
[08:19] | I wish Peter and Jack were here. | 就是希望皮特和杰克在那 |
[08:40] | Have you heard anything from Mom? | 你有妈妈的消息吗 |
[08:42] | No. | 没有 |
[08:44] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[08:46] | No. | 没有 |
[08:47] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[08:50] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[08:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:57] | Some kind of Indian muscle relaxer. | 一种印度产的肌肉弛缓药 |
[08:58] | I got it at the pharmacy next to the train station. | 我在车站旁边的药店买的 |
[09:01] | What’s that? | 你那是什么 |
[09:02] | You don’t need a prescription here. | 这儿不用开处方 |
[09:04] | A type of Indian flu medicine. | 印度感冒药 |
[09:05] | It’s got a tranquilizer in it. | 里面有镇定剂 |
[09:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:08] | Strongest Indian painkiller you can get. | 强力印度止痛剂 |
[09:10] | It’s for my face. | 为我脸上的伤开的 |
[09:11] | Be careful with that. | 小心 |
[09:12] | You only want to take one drop. | 一滴就好 |
[09:21] | I also lost a tooth. | 我还掉了颗牙 |
[09:26] | You want to read a short story I wrote in France? | 想不想读下我在法国写的短篇小说 |
[09:29] | How long is it? | 多长 |
[09:30] | What? | 什么 |
[09:31] | -How long is it? -How long is it? | -多长 -多长 |
[09:33] | Never mind. Forget it. | 那算了吧 |
[09:35] | You can save it till after dinner. | 可以等吃完饭再看 |
[09:39] | 《德国空军修配厂》 杰克·惠特曼著 “他死的突然 在过街时被一辆的士撞上…” | |
[09:41] | You know, maybe right before | 你看 似乎 |
[09:43] | whenever you’re about to take out your tooth, | 你要把牙拿出来之前 |
[09:45] | you should say something like, “Please forgive this.” | 应该先说句”不好意思”什么的 |
[09:47] | Because it’s, actually, it’s kind of… | 因为这样有点… |
[09:48] | Can… you… back away a little? | 能不能 离远点 |
[09:50] | You just spit in my eye. | 吐沫溅到眼睛里了 |
[09:55] | When was the last time you were in America, by the way? | 你最近一次回美国是几时 |
[09:58] | I don’t know. | 记不清了 |
[10:00] | The funeral. | 葬礼那次 |
[10:01] | In other words, a year? | 那就是一年喽 |
[10:04] | I have to tell you, | 那我不得不说 |
[10:06] | I support this relationship not working out. | 我支持你俩分手 |
[10:10] | May I take your order, please? | 请问可以点菜了吗 |
[10:12] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[10:13] | Do we want meat or fish? | 我们点肉还是点鱼 |
[10:14] | I’m gonna have the chicken. | 我要点鸡肉 |
[10:16] | Jack, you want to try the fish? I bet that’s delicious. | 杰克 你不如来点鱼 一定不错 |
[10:18] | And, Peter, the lamb? | 皮特 来点羊肉 |
[10:19] | A chicken, a fish and a lamb? | 一份鸡肉 一份鱼 一份羊肉 |
[10:21] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[10:23] | Who wants a soup? Raise your hand. | 谁想喝汤 举手 |
[10:26] | Are those Dad’s glasses? | 那是爸爸的眼镜吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:31] | You still have his prescription in here. | 还是他的度数 |
[10:34] | How can you see in these? | 带上这个怎么看得见 |
[10:36] | Three soups. | 三份汤 |
[10:37] | Soup. | 汤 好的 |
[10:40] | Could you not order for me, please? | 不要替我点菜 好不好 |
[10:43] | What? | 什么 |
[10:44] | Order for yourself. | 自己点自己的 |
[10:54] | What part are you on? | 看哪段了 |
[10:57] | Nothing. | 不是 |
[10:58] | It reminded me of something not related to it. | 我想起别的事了 |
[11:00] | How’s Alice? | 爱丽丝怎么样了 |
[11:02] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[11:05] | She actually started this company | 自己开了个店 |
[11:07] | where she makes these little clay pots. | 做些小粘土罐 |
[11:09] | They’re quite popular. | 挺受欢迎的 |
[11:10] | We sent you one. | 我们给你寄过一个 |
[11:11] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 哦 对 |
[11:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:22] | I want that stewardess. | 我想要那女乘务员 |
[11:27] | These Germans are bothering me. | 这俩德国佬真闹人 |
[11:32] | Ladies! Please keep it down. Lower your voices. Thank you. | 女士们 请安静 小声些 谢谢 |
[11:40] | Did I… raise us? | 是不是…我把咱们带大的 |
[11:43] | Kind of? | 某种程度上说 |
[11:48] | Hang on-I’m gonna ask this guy | 等下 我去问问他 |
[11:49] | if he can get me a power adapter. | 有没有转换插头 |
[11:56] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[11:58] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[12:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:01] | -You’re kidding. -No. | -你逗我 -没有 |
[12:03] | Uh, how long? | 几个月了 |
[12:05] | Seven and a half months. | 七个半 |
[12:07] | So it’s gonna be born in, like, | 也就还有… |
[12:10] | six weeks or something. | 六个多星期就生了 |
[12:12] | I think so, yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:14] | I’m trying not to get too caught up in it right now. | 我现在尽量不想着这事 |
[12:17] | Don’t tell Francis. | 别告诉弗兰西斯 |
[12:19] | Brendan got the wrong voltage. | 布兰登带的电压不对 |
[12:22] | Your soup, sir. | 您的汤 先生 |
[12:26] | Please forgive this. | 不好意思 |
[12:40] | Is it supposed to be sad? | 这是个悲剧吗 |
[12:42] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[12:44] | Well, I’m not too crazy about the part | 我对我冲着修理工 |
[12:46] | where I start screaming at the mechanic. | 咆哮的那段不大感冒 |
[12:48] | That never happened. | 不合事实 |
[12:49] | The characters are all fictional. | 人物都是虚构的 |
[12:51] | May I take your dessert order, sir? | 可以点甜点了吗 先生 |
[12:53] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[12:55] | Do we want sweets or fruit? | 我们来点心还是水果呢 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna have the pudding. | 我来些布丁 |
[12:57] | Jack, you want to try the cake? | 杰克 你要不要尝尝蛋糕 |
[12:59] | And, Peter, what looks good to you? | 皮特 你想点哪个 |
[13:01] | The cookies? | 饼干吗 |
[13:03] | He’s gonna order for himself. | 他自己点 |
[13:05] | The cookies. | 饼干 |
[13:08] | Excuse me, I’m… | 抱歉 我… |
[13:17] | Has he been rooting around and taking things? | 他是不是翻走了不少东西 |
[13:20] | Maybe. | 好像是 |
[13:21] | I think he’s still in mourning. | 我估计他伤心劲还没过 |
[13:23] | Well, I probably am, too, but there’s | 我也伤心 但是 |
[13:24] | something kind of unethical about it, isn’t there? | 这样好像不太道德 是不是 |
[13:27] | Legally those glasses | 法律上来说那副眼镜 |
[13:29] | belong to all three of us. | 是咱们三个的共同财产 |
[13:53] | I’m gonna take this bed, | 我睡这个床 |
[13:54] | because I’m the oldest and my ankle’s fractured. | 因为我岁数最大 脚踝骨折 |
[13:57] | Peter, you don’t mind climbing a ladder as I recall, | 皮特 我记得你爬梯子不嫌麻烦 |
[13:59] | so why don’t you set up shop topside? | 不如在上面搭个铺 |
[14:01] | And, Jack, you’re a little bit of a lone wolf. | 杰克 你好像独来独往惯了 |
[14:03] | Why don’t you bunk out next door? | 何不在隔壁支个床 |
[14:06] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[14:13] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:15] | -I-I was… -Stand up. | -我正要… -站起来 |
[14:17] | Brendan, this is Jack. | 布兰登 这是杰克 |
[14:18] | -Good evening. -And this is Peter. | -晚上好 -这是皮特 |
[14:20] | Hello, Brendan. | 你好 布兰登 |
[14:21] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:22] | Let’s update me. | 来交换下信息 |
[14:25] | How’s everything going back there? | 你那怎么样 |
[14:27] | -Pretty good. -What does that mean? | -不错 -什么叫不错 |
[14:28] | I never heard back. | 还没回信儿 |
[14:30] | So try again. What are you waiting for? | 那再试啊 等什么呢 |
[14:31] | Well, I left a message. | 我留了信息 |
[14:33] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[14:35] | What do you think he looks like | 你估计他的脸现在什么样子 |
[14:37] | under all that tape and everything? | 裹着那么多纱布 |
[14:38] | Brendan, what did I tell you?! | 布兰登 我怎么跟你说的 |
[14:40] | Well, I don’t know about his face, | 脸我不知道 |
[14:42] | but I think his brain might be pretty traumatized. | 脑袋应该是受伤了 |
[14:44] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[14:45] | Come down to this spot over here. | 来 到这说 |
[14:47] | Call her again right now | 现在就给她打电话 |
[14:48] | and keep calling every ten minutes | 十分钟打一次 |
[14:49] | -until you get through. -Okay. | -联系上为止 -好的 |
[14:51] | This is urgent. We’re almost there. | 这事儿很急 我们眼看就成功了 |
[14:52] | -Okay. -And once again, | -好 -再说一次 |
[14:54] | so we’re explicitly clear, | 以免含糊 |
[14:55] | I don’t want you to mention this or discuss it with anyone. | 这件事不要跟任何人说 |
[14:59] | In other words, it’s a surprise. | 换句话说 这是个惊喜 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:01] | Did you find me a power adapter? | 弄到转换插头了吗 |
[15:03] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[15:05] | How long are you gonna stay here? | 你要在这呆多久 |
[15:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:09] | He said till the end of the month. | 他说要到月底 |
[15:13] | Why do you ask that? | 问这干嘛 |
[15:15] | I’m just trying to know so I can figure out my plans. | 好调整我的计划 |
[15:18] | What plans? | 什么计划 |
[15:20] | I don’t know yet. | 还没想好 |
[15:21] | Anyways, I’ve got my own ticket, just in case. | 我自己弄了张票 备不时之需 |
[15:23] | Don’t tell Francis. | 别跟弗兰西斯说 |
[15:26] | Well, I’m not gonna stay here with just me and him. | 我可不和他单独在一起 |
[15:29] | Is that one of Alice’s pots? | 这是爱丽丝的罐吗 |
[15:33] | We should order some more of these. | 这咱们可以多弄点 |
[15:35] | I’ll tell Brendan. | 我安排布兰登去弄 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:37] | He has this disease where his head is shaved, | 他因为生病把头剃了 |
[15:39] | except he doesn’t have to shave it | 当然他本来也不用剃 |
[15:41] | because he can’t grow any hair in the first place. | 因为他打小就不长头发 |
[15:43] | Don’t… talk about it around him, though. | 当然 注意这些敏感字眼 |
[15:46] | It might offend him. | 他听了可能不好受 |
[16:25] | Are these Dad’s keys? | 这是爸的钥匙 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:29] | You’ve got his car keys, too? | 你把车钥匙也拿走了 |
[16:31] | Where’s those nuts at? | 果仁去哪儿了 |
[16:43] | I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[16:46] | Good evening, Mr. Whitman. How can I help you? | 晚上好 惠特曼先生 您需要什么 |
[16:48] | Is it possible for us to get some more | 能不能再给我们一些 |
[16:49] | of those Savoury Snacks, please? | 那种美味果仁 |
[16:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:51] | Can I offer you anything else? | 还需要别的吗 |
[16:53] | Um… I don’t think so. | 不用了 |
[16:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上送来 |
[16:57] | I forgot something. | 忘了件事 |
[17:46] | You want to smoke a cigarette with me in the bathroom? | 跟我到卫生间吸跟烟如何 |
[18:02] | You’re crazy. | 你太疯狂了 |
[18:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:07] | Jack. What’s yours? | 杰克 你呢 |
[18:09] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[18:11] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[18:14] | Don’t come into me. | 不要在里面 |
[18:26] | Jack’s got his own return ticket. | 杰克自己弄了回程票 |
[18:30] | He says he might leave early. | 他说可能提前走 |
[18:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[18:32] | Don’t tell him I told you. | 别说是我说的 |
[18:34] | Brendan’s got all the tickets. | 布兰登把票都弄好了 |
[18:36] | There’s a whole itinerary. | 整个行程的 |
[18:37] | Where is he going? | 他要上哪去 |
[18:45] | Air Italiano? | 意大利航空 |
[18:47] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是啥 |
[18:48] | I’m keeping his passport. | 他的护照我保管了 |
[18:50] | In fact, give me yours, too. | 你的也要给我 |
[18:52] | I want to keep all the passports | 护照都给我保管 |
[18:54] | so nothing happens to them. | 以免意外 |
[18:56] | I’m keeping mine. | 我自己保管 |
[18:57] | No. I want to keep them all together. | 不行 一起保管 |
[19:05] | Why are you standing there? | 你站这干嘛 |
[19:07] | I’m waiting for you. | 等你 |
[19:09] | Mr. Whitman, the whole point | 惠特曼先生 |
[19:11] | of us coming out separately | 咱俩之所以先后出来 |
[19:12] | is so no one sees us together. | 就是怕别人看见 |
[19:14] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:15] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:16] | Right. I get it. Okay. Good night, then. | 好 我知道了 那么晚安 |
[19:18] | Go back to your compartment. | 回到房间去吧 |
[19:23] | Move over, please. | 挪个地儿 |
[19:32] | Where are the Savoury Snacks? | 美味果仁呢 |
[19:38] | Did you just fuck that Indian girl? | 你是不是上了那个印度姑娘 |
[19:42] | What? | 什么 |
[19:44] | Sweet Lime. | 甜青柠 |
[19:46] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[19:47] | I went for a walk. | 就出去溜个弯 |
[19:49] | Something just happened. | 有情况 |
[20:07] | -Shh! -Who’s he talking to? | -嘘 -他在跟谁通话 |
[20:10] | No one. He’s got the code | 没谁 他知道他女朋友家 |
[20:12] | to his ex-girlfriend’s answering machine, | 答录机的密码 |
[20:14] | and he’s checking her messages. | 正查她的留言呢 |
[20:16] | What? When… When did he confide that to you? | 什么 他…什么时候告诉你的 |
[20:19] | Just now. | 刚才 |
[20:22] | Why am I not a part of this? | 为啥不告诉我 |
[20:27] | I’ve never liked that girl. | 我一直看不上那姑娘 |
[20:29] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[20:31] | Anyway, I never trusted her. | 我总觉得她不可信 |
[20:55] | I don’t feel good about myself. | 我感觉自己做了坏事 |
[21:00] | Okay. Let’s make another agreement. | 好吧 咱们再定一个协议 |
[21:02] | On the spiritual journey, it’s crucial | 这次心灵之旅 最重要的 |
[21:05] | that we don’t splinter into factions | 是我们不要搞内部分裂 |
[21:07] | or not include somebody | 或者把某位 |
[21:08] | who has advice and may know better. | 足智多谋的排除在外 |
[21:09] | -Can we agree to that? -Okay. | -同意不 -同意 |
[21:12] | -What did you find out? -Nothing. | -发现什么了吗 -没有 |
[21:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:15] | She put this in my suitcase. | 她在我箱子里塞了这个 |
[21:22] | Is that her? | 这是她 |
[21:24] | Mm. That’s her. | 是她 |
[21:25] | How did she gain access to your personal belongings? | 她怎么能接触到你的私人物品 |
[21:28] | She came to see me in France for 24 hours. | 她到法国看了我一天 |
[21:30] | Could she be gaslighting you? | 她是不是忽悠你呢 |
[21:32] | What’s gaslighting? | 什么叫忽悠 |
[21:33] | Okay, hang on a second. | 好 等一下 |
[21:35] | Let’s make another agreement. | 再定个协议 |
[21:37] | From now on, if you want to talk to her | 从现在起 如果你想联系她 |
[21:39] | or check her messages, you speak to us first. | 或查她的留言 要先跟我们商量 |
[21:42] | Day or night. Anytime. Can you agree to that? | 不管白天晚上 任何时间 同意不 |
[21:46] | I think we should destroy that. | 我觉得应该把这个毁掉 |
[21:53] | Jesus! | 上帝呀 |
[21:55] | Okay. All right. | 好 很好 |
[21:57] | Let’s check the itinerary. | 来看看行程 |
[22:02] | Give me a little light. | 给我照着点 |
[22:04] | Okay, here we go. | 看 |
[22:06] | Train stops first thing tomorrow morning | 明天早上第一站 |
[22:07] | for an hour and 45 minutes, | 会停一小时三刻钟 |
[22:09] | which is just enough time for a quick visit | 足够到千牛寺 |
[22:11] | to Temple of a Thousand Bulls, | 简单参拜一下 |
[22:12] | probably one of the most spiritual places | 那里是世界 |
[22:15] | in the entire world. | 数一数二的圣地 |
[22:54] | Power adapters! | 转换插头 |
[22:57] | Can I get a power adapter? | 有转换插头吗 |
[22:59] | Yes, yes, yes. | 有 有 有 |
[23:00] | Do you have a power adapter? | 有变压器吗 |
[23:02] | No, no. No power adapter. | 没有 没有 没有变压器 |
[23:03] | Use battery. | 用电池吧 |
[23:05] | Do you have these in, say, a ten-and-a-half medium? | 有没有十寸半中号的 |
[23:08] | These all size. | 多大都有 |
[23:10] | Take off shoes and try. | 脱了鞋试试 |
[23:12] | Yeah, like that. That’s good. | 好 我喜欢这个 |
[23:14] | Pepper spray. What ingredients does this have in it? | 这个胡椒喷剂有什么成分 |
[23:16] | I don’t want to kill anybody or anything. | 我可不想要致命的 |
[23:17] | No, no. Not for killing. | 不会 不能致命 |
[23:19] | Spray in face. | 朝脸喷 |
[23:20] | Okay. Spray in face. | 好 朝脸喷 |
[23:22] | Spray in face. | 朝脸喷 |
[23:26] | Most rare, from desert. | 极其罕见 生长在沙漠中 |
[23:27] | Very poisonous. | 剧毒无比 |
[23:29] | How much you want for him? | 怎么卖的 |
[23:36] | This is incredible. | 真是太棒了 |
[23:50] | Ring it. | 敲一下 |
[24:01] | Take some of these rupees and put them | 拿些卢比 |
[24:03] | on this thing in front of the deity here. | 放到那边的神明面前 |
[24:11] | Is that my belt? | 这是我的腰带吗 |
[24:16] | Can I borrow it? | 借下行吗 |
[24:18] | Well, no, not right now. | 不 现在不行 |
[24:19] | I was looking for that earlier. | 我刚才还找来着 |
[24:28] | -Ask first… next time. -Right. | -下次先问问 -好 |
[24:31] | Where’s my passport? | 我的护照呢 |
[24:34] | I got pickpocketed. | 我被掏包了 |
[24:35] | My passport got stolen. | 护照被偷了 |
[24:36] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[24:38] | -It’s not stolen. -No, yes, it is. | -不是被偷了 -不 是被偷了 |
[24:39] | -It’s gone. -No, it’s not. | -没了 -没有 不是 |
[24:41] | I have it. | 在我这呢 |
[24:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我先出去一下 |
[24:46] | You stole my passport? | 你偷了我的护照 |
[24:48] | Peter, where are you going? | 皮特你去哪 |
[24:51] | I’m going to go pray at a different thing. | 拜拜别的神去 |
[24:58] | I hear you’re leaving early. | 我听说你要提前走 |
[25:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[25:02] | I thought we made an agreement. | 咱们好像定过协议 |
[25:04] | That’s why you stole my passport? | 所以你偷了我的护照 |
[25:05] | Well, no, but I think we have a chance | 不 我是觉得 |
[25:07] | to make this kind of a life-changing experience, | 我们也许可以通过这次经历 改变我们的人生 |
[25:09] | and I think we need it. | 我们需要这种经历 |
[25:11] | In other words, I don’t want you to leave. | 也就是 我不希望你走 |
[25:14] | He’s going to have a kid in six weeks. | 他还有六个星期就当爹了 |
[25:17] | -Who? -Him, Rubby. | -谁 -他 揉揉 |
[25:19] | -He doesn’t want you to know. -“Rubby”? | -他不想告诉你 -“揉揉” |
[25:21] | Yeah, you know, Rubby. | 是啊 你懂的 揉揉 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:26] | Why doesn’t he want me to know? | 他为什么不想让我知道 |
[25:30] | Because we don’t trust each other. | 因为我们不相信对方 |
[25:35] | Wow, right? | 是不是 |
[25:37] | -Yeah, amazing. -Great, thanks. | -是啊 非常棒 -很好 谢谢 |
[25:39] | Let’s get a shoeshine. | 来擦个鞋吧 |
[25:47] | Oh, hit it. | 来 擦 |
[25:53] | Hey. Hey, come back here! | 嘿 嘿 回来 |
[25:55] | -What? -The kid just left… | -怎么了 -那孩子跑了… |
[25:57] | -Who? -He just… | -谁 -他刚… |
[25:59] | Get him! | 拦住他 |
[26:00] | -He left his shoeshine kit. -He… | -他的鞋具还在这呢 -他… |
[26:01] | Well, now he can pay for this building. | 他现在买栋楼都够了 |
[26:03] | Those are $3,000 loafers! | 那可是三千块的乐福鞋 |
[26:05] | Yeah, but he only got one of them. | 是 但他只有一只啊 |
[26:06] | Yeah, but that’s… | 是的 不过… |
[26:11] | We’re in an emergency here. | 咱们这没法过了 |
[26:13] | I got my face smashed in, | 我破相了 |
[26:14] | Jack’s heart’s been ripped to shreds, | 杰克的心碎了 |
[26:16] | and Rubby’s having a child. | 揉揉要当爹了 |
[26:19] | Let’s get into it. | 咱们来谈谈吧 |
[26:20] | You told him? | 你告诉他了 |
[26:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[26:22] | Okay, that’s what we’re here for, | 我们来就是为了这个 |
[26:24] | to start trusting each other. | 开始相信对方 |
[26:26] | I don’t get it, by the way. | 我不明白 |
[26:27] | Why aren’t we celebrating? | 为什么不庆祝一下 |
[26:30] | ‘Cause I don’t want to talk about it. | 因为我不想谈这个 |
[26:32] | Well, why not? | 为什么 |
[26:35] | I guess because I always expected | 可能是我一直认为 |
[26:37] | eventually I’ll get divorced, so having children… | 我迟早会离婚 所有生孩子… |
[26:40] | really wasn’t part of my plan. | 本不在计划当中 |
[26:41] | Okay, but you’re never gonna do better than Alice, | 是的 但是你找不到比爱丽丝更好的了 |
[26:44] | and what’s the point in getting married… | 而结婚的意义就在于… |
[26:45] | Why’d you expect to get divorced? | 你为什么觉得会离婚 |
[26:47] | I don’t know. I love Alice. | 不知道 我爱爱丽丝 |
[26:51] | Maybe it relates to how we were raised. | 可能跟我们长大的环境有关 |
[26:57] | I was gonna save this for later in the itinerary, | 我本打算把这个留到行程后期 |
[27:00] | but I think it’s time. | 但现在是时候了 |
[27:03] | There’s a ceremony I want us to do where we each | 我希望咱们一起做这个仪式 |
[27:05] | take one of these peacock feathers. | 每人拿一根孔雀毛 |
[27:07] | We’re gonna go off into the wilderness | 走到荒野上 |
[27:09] | and meditate for… | 开始冥想… |
[27:10] | Damn it, I gave them to Brendan. | 该死 我放在布兰登那儿了 |
[27:12] | That’s all right, we’ll do it after the next stop. | 没关系 咱们下站做 |
[27:14] | Those guys are laughing at us. | 这帮人笑话咱们呢 |
[27:16] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[27:19] | I love it here. | 我爱这个地方 |
[27:21] | These people are beautiful. | 这里的人真是可爱 |
[27:25] | They’re playing cricket with a tennis ball. | 他们用网球打板球 |
[27:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:37] | -How do you do? -Hello. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[27:42] | It’s great. | 非常好 |
[27:44] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[27:46] | It’s so well-written. | 写的非常好 |
[27:47] | You remember everything so clearly. | 你把每件事记得那么清楚 |
[27:49] | Peter getting all frantic getting the car started, | 皮特为了发动车 大喊大叫 |
[27:51] | you with the suitcase. | 你争那个着箱子 |
[27:53] | The characters are all fictional. | 人物都是虚构的 |
[27:55] | Well, anyway, I think it’s the best thing | 不管怎样 我认为这是 |
[27:57] | you’ve ever written. | 你写过最好的 |
[27:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:18] | Here are the peacock feathers, | 这是孔雀毛 |
[28:19] | plus some instructions from the guru. | 还有大师写的说明 |
[28:21] | What’s in that box? | 这盒子里是什么 |
[28:22] | He bought a snake. | 他买的蛇 |
[28:23] | It’s got a skull and crossbones… | 上面有骷髅头… |
[28:24] | Let’s update me. | 来交换下信息 |
[28:29] | Anything? | 有何进展 |
[28:30] | She got the message, yeah. | 她收到消息了 |
[28:32] | And? | 然后 |
[28:33] | What? That’s it. | 然后没了 |
[28:34] | That’s it. She got the message. | 她收到消息了 |
[28:36] | You’re satisfied with that? | 这你就满足了 |
[28:37] | Well, she knows you’re coming. | 她知道你们要来啊 |
[28:39] | Does she want to see us? | 她想见我们吗 |
[28:41] | But she’s your mother. | 但她是你母亲啊 |
[28:56] | Happy birthday… from last year. | 祝你去年生日快乐 |
[29:00] | I can’t accept this. It’s too valuable. | 这太贵重了 我不能收 |
[29:02] | It’s got one wrong initial, | 名字缩写不对 |
[29:03] | but you can paint over it. | 不过涂改一下就好了 |
[29:05] | It’s from me and Jack. | 算我和杰克送你的 |
[29:28] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[29:29] | Would you like tea? | 需要茶吗 |
[29:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | You talk like Marlene Dietrich | 你的谈吐像玛琳·黛德丽 |
[30:13] | And you dance like Zizi Jeanmaire | 你的舞姿像纪姬·江美荷 |
[30:17] | Your clothes are all made by Balmain | 你的衣服是巴尔曼订做的 |
[30:20] | I got to get off this train. | 我真该离开这辆车 |
[30:22] | And there’s diamonds and pearls in your hair | 你的发间埋着钻石和珍珠 |
[30:25] | Yes, there are | 是的 |
[30:28] | You live in a fancy apartment | 你住在漂亮的公寓 |
[30:31] | Off the Boulevard Saint-Michel… | 就在圣·米歇尔大街上 |
[30:37] | What’s her name again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[30:39] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[30:43] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[30:50] | There’s a hole in it. | 箱子有洞 |
[30:53] | He escaped. | 他跑了 |
[30:54] | No, he didn’t. | 不 不可能 |
[30:56] | How? | 怎么会 |
[31:06] | Now-Now you believe me, assholes? | 这下你们俩个笨蛋相信了 |
[31:10] | We think a snake might have gotten on board. | 好像有条蛇上车了 |
[31:18] | But where do you go to, my lovely | 但你的心在哪里 可爱的人儿 |
[31:22] | When you’re alone in your bed? | 当你独自躺在床上 |
[31:28] | Don’t go in there, Rita. | 别进去 丽塔 |
[31:33] | You got him! | 抓住啦 |
[31:49] | I’m kicking you off at the next station. | 你们下一站就给我下车 |
[31:52] | Please don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[31:53] | We’re very sorry. It won’t happen again. | 我们非常抱歉 绝不会再发生了 |
[31:55] | I know it won’t. | 我知道不会了 |
[31:56] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[31:58] | Voltaire Number Six. | 伏尔泰六号 |
[32:04] | Do you have a prescription for these? | 这些药有处方吗 |
[32:06] | A prescription? I almost died. | 处方 我半死的人了 |
[32:12] | Give me a second. | 你俩出去一下 |
[32:13] | Where do you go to, my lovely | 你在想什么 可爱的人儿 |
[32:16] | When you’re alone in your bed? | 当你独自躺在床上 |
[32:21] | Tell me the thoughts that surround you | 告诉我那些萦绕着你的思绪 |
[32:24] | That animal’s deadly poisonous | 那蛇有剧毒 |
[32:26] | and you brought him onto my train. | 你居然把他带上车 |
[32:28] | We didn’t know. It was an accident. | 我们不知道 纯属意外 |
[32:29] | We’re just trying to experience something. | 我们正尝试新事物 |
[32:34] | It’s very important to us. | 这对我们非常重要 |
[32:48] | You’re confined to your compartment | 你们不许出隔间 |
[32:49] | until further notice. | 等候通知 |
[32:50] | Is our snake getting confiscated? | 我们的蛇被没收了 |
[33:25] | Do you think it’s working? | 这有效吗 |
[33:27] | Do we feel something? | 你俩感觉到什么了吗 |
[33:29] | -I hope so. -It’s got to. | -希望吧 -一定会的 |
[34:33] | Do you trust me? | 你俩信任我吗 |
[34:44] | Where are we? | 这是什么地方 |
[35:10] | Brendan, what’s going on? | 布兰登 怎么回事 |
[35:12] | I don’t know. I guess the train’s lost. | 不知道 火车好像迷路了 |
[35:15] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[35:16] | He says the train’s lost. | 他说火车迷路了 |
[35:17] | How can a train be lost? It’s on rails. | 火车怎么迷路的 它有轨道 |
[35:19] | Apparently we took a wrong turn at some point last night. | 很明显 昨天晚上换错道了 |
[35:21] | That’s crazy. | 真见鬼了 |
[35:22] | How far off course are we? | 我们走错多远了 |
[35:23] | Nobody knows-we haven’t located us yet. | 没人知道 还没确定我们的方位 |
[35:25] | What’d you just say? | 你说什么 |
[35:27] | What? | 什么 |
[35:28] | What you just said. Say it again. | 你刚才说的 再说一次 |
[35:29] | We haven’t located us yet. | 还没确定我们的方位 |
[35:32] | Is that symbolic? | 这难道不是预兆 |
[35:34] | “We… haven’t located… us… yet.” | “还没确定…我们…的方位” |
[35:38] | Where’s those feathers at? | 羽毛呢 |
[35:39] | In the envelope I gave you this morning. | 在信封里 我早上给你了 |
[35:42] | Meet me on top of that thing out there. | 到那上面等我 |
[36:02] | The guru told me when the moon turns… | 大师告诉我 当月亮… |
[36:12] | Do you trust me? | 你俩信任我吗 |
[36:17] | I hired a private detective to track down Mom. | 我雇了私人侦探查妈妈的下落 |
[36:19] | She’s living in a convent in the foothills of the Himalayas. | 她现在住在喜马拉雅山脉的 一座小山的修道院里 |
[36:22] | We’ll be there in six days. | 我们离那有六天的路程 |
[36:36] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[36:38] | I guess she became a nun, apparently. | 她好像是做了修女 |
[36:41] | You know what she’s like. | 你们也知道她的性格 |
[36:42] | A nun? | 修女 |
[36:43] | Apparently. | 应该是 |
[36:44] | Did you talk to her? | 你跟她联系过了吗 |
[36:46] | No, I didn’t. | 还没有 |
[36:47] | Does she know we’re coming? | 她知道我们要来 |
[36:48] | I think so. | 是的 |
[36:50] | How do you know she wants to see us? | 你怎么知道她想见我们 |
[36:53] | She probably doesn’t. | 她可能不想 |
[36:56] | But maybe she does. | 也可能想 |
[37:00] | Why didn’t you tell us sooner? | 你怎么不早告诉我俩 |
[37:01] | Because I’m trying to protect you | 因为我想保护你俩 |
[37:04] | from all the painful emotions this is probably gonna stir up. | 怕提起以前的伤心事 |
[37:07] | Well, aren’t you kind of doing that right now? | 现在不就是吗 |
[37:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:11] | I’m scared, too. | 我也害怕 |
[37:14] | She’s obviously suffered some kind of mental collapse | 很明显 她精神崩溃了 |
[37:17] | and we’ve got to go get her and bring her back home. | 我们得到那儿把她带回家 |
[37:21] | Actually, it’s in the itinerary, | 实际上 我在行程表写了 |
[37:23] | but I put it under “T.B.D.” | 不过标的是”待定” |
[37:28] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[37:30] | You didn’t tell us ’cause we never | 你不告诉我们是因为 |
[37:32] | would’ve come here if we knew about it. | 如果我们事先知道我们绝不会来 |
[37:39] | I’m gonna hold this in for a little while. | 我等一会再发作 |
[38:04] | You gonna drink that whole bottle of cough medicine? | 你要把一瓶感冒药干了 |
[38:07] | That’s a dumb way to get loaded. | 这样喝醉很傻 |
[38:16] | Let’s look at the itinerary. | 来看看行程表 |
[38:17] | Fuck the itinerary. | 去他妈的行程表 |
[38:21] | You know, I think I’m gonna have to get that belt back after all. | 我还是应该把皮带要回来 |
[38:24] | Because it cost me $6,000 and it was made special for me. | 那是我花了六千块定做的 |
[38:30] | We’ll get you a different present. | 我们给你换个礼物 |
[38:31] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[38:33] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:35] | It means there’s been too much Indian giving over the years. | 我的意思是这些年来 你总是送出去又要回来 |
[38:44] | These guys are driving me crazy. | 他俩快把我逼疯了 |
[38:46] | Is there an empty compartment I can move into? | 有没有空房间 我搬出去 |
[38:50] | No, there isn’t. We’re fully booked. | 没有 我们订满了 |
[38:52] | I really want to kiss you right now. Can I? | 我现在很想吻你 可以吗 |
[38:59] | No. | 不 |
[39:00] | No? | 不 |
[39:02] | But we already… did it. | 但我们已经…做了 |
[39:05] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友 |
[39:06] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[39:08] | Actually, I just broke up with him. | 实际上 我们刚分手 |
[39:11] | Or I’m about to. | 或者说即将分手 |
[39:15] | I really need someone to talk to right now. | 我现在很想找人说话 |
[39:17] | And I feel like you might be very important to me in my life. | 而我觉得你可能是我生命中很重要的人 |
[39:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:41] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你说什么来着 |
[39:42] | Get back in your room. | 回房间去 |
[39:47] | -What’s happening? -What do you mean? | -怎么回事 -什么 |
[39:49] | -I rang the bell. -I’ll be right there. | -我按铃了 -我这就去 |
[40:04] | Is that Dad’s razor? | 这是爸的剃须刀吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:08] | Can I say something? | 能跟你说件事吗 |
[40:10] | What? | 什么 |
[40:11] | You don’t have permission to take his property that belongs to all of us | 你未经我俩允许就拿爸的东西用 |
[40:13] | and use it for yourself as if it’s yours. | 好像是你自己的一样 |
[40:17] | Jack agrees with that. Right, Jack? | 杰克也这么想 是不是 杰克 |
[40:19] | Plus, Dad would’ve hated it. | 爸肯定也不乐意 |
[40:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:22] | That’s my opinion. | 我猜的 |
[40:23] | I knew him well. | 我很了解他 |
[40:27] | That’s a terrible thing to say. | 这种话太伤人了 |
[40:28] | Well, I don’t mean it to be. | 我也不想 |
[40:30] | I just don’t want you to get the feeling | 只是我认为你不应该有 |
[40:31] | that you’re better friends with him than we are | 你比我俩跟他更亲 |
[40:33] | or something weird like that. | 之类的想法 |
[40:35] | And, also, you can’t leave your wife | 还有 你不应该丢下妻子 |
[40:37] | just because she’s pregnant. | 只因为她有了身孕 |
[40:38] | Jack agrees with that, too. Right, Jack? | 杰克也同意 是不 杰克 |
[40:40] | Stop including me. | 别总牵扯我 |
[40:42] | I was his favorite. | 他最喜欢的是我 |
[40:44] | He told me that with blood all over him laying in the street | 这是他临死前 浑身是血地 |
[40:47] | right before he died. | 躺在街上时跟我说的 |
[40:51] | How is that supposed to make us feel? | 他说这话想让咱俩有啥感觉 |
[40:56] | I want my passport back. | 把我的护照还我 |
[40:58] | Francis? | 弗兰西斯 |
[41:00] | Yeah? | 对 |
[41:01] | Here’s your belt. | 给你腰带 |
[41:13] | Fuck. Stop! | 妈的 停手 |
[41:27] | -You don’t love me! -Yes, I do! | -你不爱我 -我爱 |
[41:29] | I love you, too, but I’m gonna mace you in the face! | 我也爱你俩 但我要喷你俩脸了 |
[41:31] | Stop! | 住手 |
[41:39] | I had to do it! | 你俩逼我的 |
[41:41] | Jack! You maced us! | 杰克你喷我俩 |
[41:45] | Stop including me! | 别牵扯我了 |
[42:09] | I’ll find us a hotel. | 旅店我找好了 |
[42:10] | Next train’s in 24 hours. | 下趟车要明天这个时候 |
[42:12] | This just came in. | 这是刚收到的 |
[42:14] | Why are your eyes all red? | 你们眼睛怎么这么红 |
[42:17] | Why is your head so bald? | 你脑袋怎么这么秃 |
[42:19] | Because I have alopecia. | 因为我有脱发症 |
[42:21] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是吗 |
[42:23] | That’s like albino, right? | 类似白化病 是吧 |
[42:26] | Not really. | 不是 |
[42:28] | Jack maced us. | 杰克把我俩喷了 |
[42:39] | Was I just mean to Brendan? | 我是不是侮辱布兰登了 |
[42:40] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[42:42] | He just quit. | 他不干了 |
[42:44] | He did, didn’t he? | 不干了 是啊 |
[42:46] | Can we at least get our snake back? | 至少把蛇还我们吧 |
[42:48] | It’s dead. | 死了 |
[42:49] | You killed him? | 你把他弄死了 |
[42:53] | Your fake tooth’s gone. | 你的假牙没了 |
[42:55] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[42:59] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[43:01] | Shame on you. | 你们真丢人 |
[43:08] | Did you get maced, too? | 你也被喷了 |
[43:10] | No, I’m crying. | 没有 我在哭呢 |
[43:23] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[43:27] | Let me think about that. | 让我好好想想 |
[43:28] | I’ll tell you the next time I see you. | 下次见面时告诉你 |
[43:30] | Sure, tell me then. | 好 到时告诉我 |
[43:36] | Thanks for using me. | 谢谢你利用我 |
[43:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[43:51] | Good-bye, Rita. | 再见 丽塔 |
[43:54] | So long, Sweet Lime. | 别了 甜青柠 |
[44:36] | “Dear boys…” | “亲爱的孩子们….” |
[44:38] | Bad timing. | 时候不好 |
[44:39] | This morning I received the details of your travel plans | 今天早上我收到了你们的行程计划 |
[44:42] | in a document sent to me from a man named Brendan. | 一个叫布兰登的人寄过来的 |
[44:45] | Unfortunately, I cannot receive you now. | 很不巧 我现在没法见你们 |
[44:47] | A neighboring village requires our urgent assistance | 临近的一个村庄急需救助 |
[44:50] | due to an emergency, not to mention the recent | 而且最近这里 |
[44:52] | arrival of a man-eating tiger in the region. | 来了一只吃人的老虎 |
[44:55] | I suggest you come in the spring | 我建议你们开春再来 |
[44:57] | when you’ll be safe with me. | 比较安全 |
[44:58] | You must know how sad I am | 你们要知道 |
[45:00] | to experience this long separation. | 分开这么久我也十分难过 |
[45:02] | I hope you’ll eventually understand and forgive me. | 希望你们能理解我 原谅我 |
[45:05] | God bless you and keep you with Mary’s benevolent guidance | 天主保佑你跟随圣母玛丽慈爱的指引 |
[45:08] | in the light of Christ’s enduring grace. | 在基督之光中接受永恒的恩典 |
[45:10] | All my love, your mother, | 给我最爱的孩子 你们的母亲 |
[45:12] | Sister Patricia Whitman. | 派翠西亚·惠特曼 |
[45:15] | That sounds like bullshit to me. | 纯粹是胡扯 |
[45:17] | -Me, too. -Obviously. | -是啊 -明显是 |
[45:18] | She’s trying to sell us a vacuum cleaner. | 她拿咱们当小孩糊弄呢 |
[45:31] | Let’s get high. | 来嗨一下吧 |
[45:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[45:55] | I wasn’t trying to aim for your face. | 我没想冲着脸去 |
[45:59] | Doesn’t matter, it’s already demolished. | 没事 反正也毁了 |
[46:02] | Let’s just go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[46:04] | She doesn’t want to see us anyway. | 她也不想见我们 |
[46:06] | You don’t think so? | 真的吗 |
[46:09] | Not even on some primordial level? | 难道出于母性都不想 |
[46:11] | No. | 没有 |
[46:13] | She’s been disappearing all our lives. | 她已经消失一辈子了 |
[46:17] | We weren’t raised to be treated like that. | 我们辛苦长这么大还受这样的对待 |
[46:21] | It’s just not done. | 真不公平 |
[46:23] | Maybe this is how it’s supposed to happen. | 可能注定就是这样的 |
[46:27] | It could all be part of it. | 跟以前一样 |
[46:29] | Maybe this is where the spiritual journey ends. | 也许这就是我们心灵之旅的终点 |
[46:40] | You read the instructions,right? | 你俩读过说明了吧 |
[46:46] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 开始吧 |
[46:51] | I’m gonna go over here. | 我在这儿吗 |
[46:52] | Yeah, g… that’s good, get on the rock. Yeah. | 对 站石头上 |
[46:54] | -Yeah. Yeah, okay. -Peter, you get… Yeah. | -好 -皮特 你… |
[46:56] | -Everybody ready? -Yeah. -Yeah. | -都准备好了吗 -好了 -好了 |
[46:58] | -Ah! Oh! -Shalom. | -啊吼 -圣安 |
[47:04] | Okay, that’s it. That’s it. | 好了 完成 |
[47:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:08] | Well, all right. | 好 |
[47:21] | Which direction did yours go? | 你的飞哪去了 |
[47:23] | What do you mean? | 什么 |
[47:24] | Your feathers. | 你的羽毛 |
[47:25] | Mine blew towards the mountains. | 我的吹向山那边了 |
[47:27] | That’s not right-it’s not supposed to get blown away. | 不对 不应该被吹走 |
[47:29] | You’re supposed to blow on it… | 应该你向它吹气 |
[47:32] | And then bury it. | 然后埋了 |
[47:33] | I didn’t get that. | 这步我没做 |
[47:35] | I still have mine. | 我的还在这 |
[47:36] | You guys didn’t do it right. | 你俩做的不对 |
[47:38] | I asked you if you read the instructions. | 我问你俩看没看说明 |
[47:40] | You did it wrong. | 你俩还做错了 |
[47:45] | I tried my hardest. | 我尽力了 |
[47:48] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我实在没有办法了 |
[47:53] | I don’t think Dad would have hated it. | 我想爸不会不高兴的 |
[47:56] | Did he really say you were his favorite? | 他真的最喜欢你吗 |
[48:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:02] | I could barely understand him. | 我没太听懂 |
[48:03] | He wasn’t really breathing. | 他已经喘不上气了 |
[48:06] | I wonder if the three of us | 我在想我们三个 |
[48:07] | could have been friends in real life. | 在现实生活中会不会成为朋友 |
[48:10] | Not as brothers but as people. | 没有兄弟关系 作为普通人 |
[48:12] | Well, we probably would’ve had a better chance, I guess. | 可能会处的更好吧 |
[48:19] | Let’s make another agreement: | 咱们再定个协议 |
[48:21] | We’ll all come back here in the spring when… | 等开春时再回来… |
[48:23] | We’re never coming back here. | 我们不会回来了 |
[48:25] | Let’s just find an airport and go our separate ways. | 我们找个机场 各走各的路 |
[48:31] | Wouldn’t it sound great if you could hear a train | 觉不觉得现在听到远处的火车开过 |
[48:34] | going by off in the distance right now? | 是很美的事情 |
[48:37] | -Not really. -Probably be annoying. | -没感觉 -可能挺烦人的 |
[48:58] | Look at these assholes. | 看那帮小兔崽子 |
[49:05] | That’s gonna tip over. | 要翻了 |
[49:09] | Go! | 上 |
[49:17] | Get the little one. | 救那个小的 |
[49:19] | Francis! | 弗兰西斯 |
[49:21] | Grab him! | 抓牢他 |
[49:26] | Don’t let go of me. | 别松手 |
[49:29] | He’s all tangled up. | 他被缠住了 |
[49:42] | Hang on, hang on. I got you. | 坚持住 我来 |
[49:46] | I can’t get him out! | 我弄不开 |
[49:53] | Peter! | 皮特 |
[50:04] | He’s all bloody! | 他浑身是血 |
[50:11] | He’s dead. He’s dead. | 他死了 死了 |
[50:13] | -He’s dead? -The rocks killed him. | -他死了 -撞到了石头 |
[50:15] | You’re bleeding like crazy. | 你流了很多血 |
[50:16] | Peter! You okay? | 皮特你没事吧 |
[50:18] | I didn’t save mine. | 我没能救活我的孩子 |
[50:23] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[50:55] | -Papa! Papa! -Hey! | -爸爸爸爸 -嘿 |
[51:11] | No. | 不是 |
[52:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:00] | Can you explain that I almost had him? | 你能不能帮我解释下我几乎救了他 |
[54:06] | I lost him when we went off the rocks. | 我被冲下石头的时候失手了 |
[54:08] | He was too slippery. | 他太滑了 |
[54:10] | I had him the whole rest of the time. | 之后我一直抱着他 |
[54:13] | I want them to know that. | 我希望他们能知道 |
[54:33] | What you doing in this place? | 你们到这来做什么 |
[54:36] | Well, originally, I guess, | 本来呢 |
[54:38] | we came here on a spiritual journey, | 是一趟心灵之旅 |
[54:40] | but that didn’t really pan out. | 但不太成功 |
[55:09] | We’re invited to the funeral. | 邀请我们参加葬礼 |
[55:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:32] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[55:34] | I don’t mind | 我不管 |
[55:36] | I’ve killed my world and I’ve killed my time | 我杀死了我的一切 我的时间 |
[55:41] | So where do I go? | 我还能去哪 |
[55:43] | What will I see? | 还有什么可看 |
[55:45] | I see many people coming after me | 我看见身后许多人跟我一样 |
[55:50] | So where are you going to? | 所以无论你要去哪里 |
[55:53] | I don’t mind | 我都不管 |
[55:55] | If I live too long | 如果我活的太久 |
[55:57] | I’m afraid I’ll die | 我怕是会死掉 |
[56:00] | So I will follow you | 所以我跟着你 |
[56:02] | Wherever you go | 不管你去哪里 |
[56:04] | If your offered hand | 只要你伸出的手 |
[56:06] | Is still open to me | 还愿意接受 |
[56:10] | Strangers on this road we are on | 这条路上有很多陌生的人 |
[56:14] | We are not two, we are one | 我们不是两人 是一人 |
[56:24] | So you’ve been where I’ve just come | 你我来自同一个地方 |
[56:29] | From the land that brings losers on | 那里是被抛弃者的故乡 |
[56:33] | So we will share this road we walk | 所以我们同走在一条路上 |
[56:38] | And mind our mouths and beware our talk | 我们不用说什么 |
[56:42] | Till peace we find, tell you what I’ll do | 直到到达最后的宁静 我会 |
[56:47] | All the things I own, I will share with you | 把我的所有 与你分享 |
[56:51] | And if I feel tomorrow like I feel today | 如果明天 我还是这样想 |
[56:56] | We’ll take what we want | 我们就留下喜欢的 |
[56:58] | And give the rest away… | 其他的 放走 |
[57:07] | I can’t believe you just said that. | 你居然这么说 |
[57:09] | Why not? It’s the truth. | 怎么 这是事实 |
[57:11] | He didn’t really mean it. | 他不是那个意思 |
[57:12] | I think you’re all equally grief-stricken. | 其实你们三个都很伤心 |
[57:14] | Let’s just leave it at that. | 不要再讨论这个问题了 |
[57:15] | When does Mom get in? | 妈什么时候到 |
[57:16] | She’s going straight there from the airport. | 她下了飞机直接去 |
[57:22] | I want to pick up the car. | 我要把车提出来 |
[57:24] | We’re already late. | 我们已经迟到了 |
[57:26] | Tell the driver | 告诉司机 |
[57:27] | -to take a right. -We don’t have time. | -先去那儿 -我们没时间了 |
[57:29] | -Let’s do this later. -No. I want to get it now. | -改天再去吧 -不 我要现在提 |
[57:32] | Uh, excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[57:34] | I’m sorry, uh, we’re gonna need to make a stop first at this address. | 抱歉 我们要先去下这个地方 |
[57:41] | Go ahead-I’ll be right behind you. | 你们先走 我随后就到 |
[57:43] | I think we should wait for you. | 我们不等你吗 |
[57:45] | Why? | 等什么 |
[57:47] | Francis. | 弗兰西斯 |
[57:50] | Tell them we’ll be there in five minutes. | 告诉他们我们五分钟就到 |
[58:13] | Yeah, we’re here to pick up Mr. Whitman’s car. | 我们来取惠特曼先生的车 |
[58:16] | No, Mr. Whitman’s car is not ready. | 不行 惠特曼先生的车还没准备好 |
[58:18] | What do you mean, it’s not ready? | 什么叫没准备好 |
[58:20] | No, we’re waiting for… a part. | 我们在等…一个零件 |
[58:22] | -A part? -Yeah. | -零件 -是 |
[58:24] | Uh, I left a message with his secretary. | 我给他的秘书留信息了 |
[58:26] | No, no, no, that’s crazy. | 不 这不可能 |
[58:27] | This car’s been here for three months. | 这车放这里三个月了 |
[58:28] | He can’t wait any longer. | 不能再等了 |
[58:29] | He’ll have to wait another week. | 必须等到下个星期 |
[58:31] | Uh, I left a message. | 我通知他了 |
[58:32] | Yeah, he didn’t get the message. | 他没接到通知 |
[58:33] | Mr. Whitman is dead. You understand? | 惠特曼先生死了 明白吗 |
[58:39] | Jimmy Whitman? | 吉米·惠特曼 |
[58:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[58:42] | What happened to him? | 他怎么死的 |
[58:44] | He got hit by a taxi. | 被的士撞到了 |
[58:46] | And it killed him? | 就这样死了? |
[58:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[58:49] | His change was scattered all over 72nd Street. | 他兜里的零钱洒在第72大街上 |
[58:53] | Oh, you’re his sons. | 你们是他儿子 |
[58:56] | Right. And we’re gonna take this car | 是的 我们要踢这辆车 |
[58:59] | to his funeral, which we’re late for, right now. | 参加他的葬礼 我们已经迟到了 |
[59:01] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙呢 |
[59:02] | Peter, we’ll come back later and get the car. | 皮特 我们改天再来取车吧 |
[59:04] | It’s not ready, right? | 还没准备好呢不是 |
[59:05] | It’s not ready. | 还没准备好 |
[59:27] | The battery’s dead, too. | 电瓶坏了 |
[59:33] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[59:34] | That’s the other one. We found it. | 就差这只 找到了 |
[59:36] | We’re still waiting for a part to come in from Stuttgart. | 我们在等斯图加特的零件 |
[59:39] | Where’s a battery charger? | 电瓶充电器呢 |
[59:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[59:41] | -This one’s mine. -No, it’s not. | -这是我的 -不 才不是 |
[59:42] | We need to take it home and enter it in the inventory. | 这些要先拿回去清点一下 |
[59:45] | I’m taking this suitcase. | 这箱子我拿走了 |
[59:47] | You going somewhere? | 你要走 |
[59:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[59:51] | Where’s the goddamn battery charger? | 该死的充电器在哪 |
[59:55] | Guess he didn’t read my book in time. | 他好像没来得及读我的书 |
[59:57] | What do you mean? In time for what? | 什么 来得及什么 |
[59:59] | The envelope’s never been opened. | 信封没拆 |
[1:00:00] | Oh, you mean when he was still alive. | 哦 你说他去世之前 |
[1:00:07] | Phone call for a Francis Whitman. | 弗兰西斯·惠特曼先生的电话 |
[1:00:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:00:15] | They want to start. | 他们要开始了 |
[1:00:17] | Send the car back for us. The battery’s dead. | 派辆车过来 这辆电瓶坏了 |
[1:00:19] | They can only wait ten minutes. | 他们只等十分钟 |
[1:00:20] | There’s another service after us. | 我们之后还有别的人家 |
[1:00:22] | Okay, well, we might not make it, then. | 那我们可能赶不上了 |
[1:00:24] | I guess just… | 那么… |
[1:00:26] | tell ’em to go fuck themselves. | 告诉他们去他妈的 |
[1:00:28] | Hold the line. | 先别挂 |
[1:00:30] | No, you’re going to start when they get here, | 不行 他们来之前不能开始 |
[1:00:32] | not one second before. | 早一秒钟也不行 |
[1:00:33] | Is that perfectly clear? Is that perfectly clear? | 明白了吗 |
[1:00:36] | Try to be quick. | 你们尽快 |
[1:00:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:00:38] | -Wait a second. -Yes? | -等一下 -什么 |
[1:00:39] | I spoke to your mother. She’s not coming. | 我接到你母亲的电话 她不来了 |
[1:00:42] | She didn’t get on the plane. | 她没上飞机 |
[1:00:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:00:45] | I don’t know. I’m sorry. | 不清楚 很抱歉 |
[1:00:46] | Will you tell Peter and Jack, so they don’t expect to see her? | 你能不能告诉皮特和杰克 让他俩别报期望 |
[1:00:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:00:53] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:00:55] | Thanks, Alice. | 谢谢 爱丽丝 |
[1:00:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:01:02] | Put it in second. | 挂挡 |
[1:01:04] | Put it in second! | 挂挡 |
[1:01:08] | Pop it! | 油门 |
[1:01:13] | Watch it, asshole! | 看着点 混蛋 |
[1:01:18] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:01:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我玩呢 |
[1:01:20] | Fuck, no. | 逗你妈 |
[1:01:21] | You get back in your car right now. | 你给我回去 |
[1:01:23] | Get back in that car! | 回你的车去 |
[1:01:39] | This isn’t gonna work. | 开不了 |
[1:01:40] | -Let’s put the cover back on it. -Let’s go. | -我们把帘子盖上吧 -来 |
[1:01:43] | Come on. Steer it in. | 好 拐进来 |
[1:01:55] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:02:19] | Who called? | 谁打的电话 |
[1:02:20] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:02:22] | What’d she say? | 说什么了 |
[1:02:24] | They’re waiting. | 他们等着呢 |
[1:02:25] | Mom there? | 妈妈到了吗 |
[1:02:27] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[1:03:49] | hey, help him up. | 扶他起来 |
[1:03:53] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:05:35] | Let me help you. | 我来吧 |
[1:06:45] | Whitman. | 惠特曼 |
[1:06:47] | The flight boards in 25 minutes. | 还有二十五分钟登机 |
[1:06:49] | Let’s set aside the next ten minutes to use as free time. | 我们把这十分钟留出来自由活动 |
[1:06:52] | Do a little shopping, have a snack, | 买点东西 吃点小吃 |
[1:06:54] | make a phone call, and then we’ll meet in the bathroom | 打打电话 然后过一刻钟左右 |
[1:06:56] | next to that statue over there at about a quarter after, | 在雕像那边的盥洗室集合 |
[1:07:00] | get cleaned up, brush your teeth, | 洗一洗 刷个牙 |
[1:07:02] | have a shave or what have you, and in our last five minutes | 刮刮胡子什么的 然后最后五分钟 |
[1:07:05] | we’ll sit quietly in that little shrine over there, | 咱们到那边的神龛静坐一会 |
[1:07:07] | say a prayer and think about everything we’ve been through. | 许个愿 想想这些天的经历 |
[1:07:15] | Three, please. | 三份 |
[1:07:19] | I love the way this country smells. | 我喜欢这个国家的味道 |
[1:07:21] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远也忘不了 |
[1:07:23] | It’s kind of spicy. | 一种辣辣的味道 |
[1:07:24] | Who’s he talking to? | 他跟谁通话呢 |
[1:07:29] | I think he’s trying to rehire Brendan. | 可能在劝布兰登回来 |
[1:07:31] | He said he’s gonna offer him a 50% raise plus some | 他说要给他涨一半薪水 |
[1:07:33] | medical benefits to help with his albino disease or whatever it’s called. | 加上医疗福利 帮他治白化病什么的 |
[1:07:38] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[1:07:39] | He’s gonna think about it. | 他说考虑一下 |
[1:07:41] | He’s gotta get hired back, because otherwise | 他一定要回来 否则 |
[1:07:43] | I’m probably just a bad person. | 我只是个很糟糕的人 |
[1:07:45] | And in some ways I feel like Brendan | 而且我觉得布兰登 |
[1:07:47] | might be my… friend maybe. | 像是我的…朋友一样 |
[1:07:50] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:07:56] | He didn’t really kill our snake, did he? | 他不会真把蛇杀了吧 |
[1:07:58] | I mean, it’s gotta be against his religion. | 他的信仰一定不允许 |
[1:08:00] | I bet he just sent him | 我估计是放了 |
[1:08:02] | out into the desert, which is… | 放到沙漠里了 那里… |
[1:08:03] | actually closer to his natural habitat. | 环境比较适合 |
[1:08:04] | Who’s he talking to? | 他跟谁通话呢 |
[1:08:07] | Probably checking his ex-girlfriend’s messages again. | 可能又在查他前女友的留言 |
[1:08:10] | I thought we made an agreement. | 咱们不是定了协议了吗 |
[1:08:12] | Why didn’t you stop him? | 你怎么不阻止他 |
[1:08:18] | What’d you find out this time? | 这次发现什么了 |
[1:08:19] | She’s gonna meet me in Italy. | 她要来意大利找我 |
[1:08:22] | Oh, man, that’s terrible. | 哦 那太糟了 |
[1:08:23] | I know. | 是啊 |
[1:08:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:08:32] | Let’s look at the itinerary. | 来看看行程表 |
[1:08:51] | Is that from Sweet Lime? | 是甜青柠给你的吗 |
[1:08:53] | Who’s he talking to? | 他跟谁通话呢 |
[1:08:55] | I didn’t say that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[1:08:56] | I didn’t want… Hello? | 我没想…喂 |
[1:09:02] | Alice, I guess. | 可能是爱丽丝 |
[1:09:11] | It’s a boy. | 是男孩 |
[1:09:13] | It got born already? | 已经生了 |
[1:09:14] | It’s gonna be a boy. | 确定是男孩 |
[1:09:15] | She had a sonogram or something. | 她做了个B超什么的 |
[1:09:17] | It’s a boy? | 是男孩 |
[1:09:18] | That’s incredible! | 太棒了 |
[1:09:19] | -Wow! -Yeah. | -哇 -是啊 |
[1:09:24] | Why were you yelling? | 你们刚才吵什么 |
[1:09:26] | She’s angry ’cause I didn’t tell her I was coming here. | 她生气了 因为我来这没告诉他 |
[1:09:29] | Ever? Until just now? | 一直到现在才告诉他 |
[1:09:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:09:32] | But I explained everything. | 不过我已经跟她解释了 |
[1:09:34] | It’s actually kind of lucky ’cause I got this vest. | 还挺幸运的 因为我买的这个小褂 |
[1:09:39] | It can work with either one, | 男孩女孩都能穿 |
[1:09:41] | but I think it’s better for a man. | 当然我觉得男孩更合适 |
[1:09:48] | Here, he can inherit this. | 给 这个传给他 |
[1:09:51] | It’s from me and Jack. | 算我和杰克的 |
[1:09:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:12] | Can I use those scissors? | 让我用下剪刀 |
[1:11:13] | I guess I’ve still got some more healing to do. | 看来还要休养一段时间 |
[1:11:18] | You’re getting there, though. | 已经好些了 |
[1:11:21] | 至少 让你更有个性了 | |
[1:11:45] | What should we pray for now? | 这回许什么愿 |
[1:13:24] | Didn’t you get my letter? | 你们没收到我的信 |
[1:13:26] | I told you to come back in the spring. | 我让你们开春再来 |
[1:13:29] | Should we go? | 那我们现在走 |
[1:13:30] | Of course not. | 当然不要了 |
[1:13:31] | Welcome, my beautiful boys. | 欢迎 帅小伙们 |
[1:13:35] | Francie, Peter, Little Jack. | 弗兰西斯 皮特 小杰克 |
[1:13:42] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[1:13:43] | I smashed into a hill on purpose on my motorcycle. | 我骑摩托车故意撞到山上去了 |
[1:13:50] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很难过 |
[1:13:52] | 我们互相太不了解了 是吧 | |
[1:13:58] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[1:13:59] | That’s Oberoi. He got us here. | 欧贝罗衣 他领我们来的 |
[1:14:04] | Whoa, whoa, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:14:06] | What are you saying to him? | 你跟他说什么呢 |
[1:14:07] | I’m telling him to lock up your horses. | 我让他把你们的马拴起来 |
[1:14:09] | There’s a tiger. | 这有老虎 |
[1:14:10] | Really? We thought that was bullshit. | 真的假的 我以为是胡扯 |
[1:14:12] | You call that bullshit? | 你当那是胡扯 |
[1:14:16] | He ate one of the Sister’s brothers. | 他吃了一位修女的兄弟 |
[1:14:21] | I’m not kidding. | 我可没开玩笑 |
[1:14:23] | Praise him | 赞美他 |
[1:14:25] | Praise him, praise him in the morning | 赞美他 清晨赞美他 |
[1:14:29] | Praise him when the sun goes down | 赞美他 日落时赞美他 |
[1:14:35] | Love him, love him | 爱他 爱他 |
[1:14:39] | Love him in the morning, love him in the noontime | 在正午时 爱他 |
[1:14:44] | Love him, love him. | 爱他 爱他 |
[1:14:59] | What do we want for breakfast? | 早餐想吃什么 |
[1:15:01] | Jack, you’ll like the porridge, | 杰克 你喜欢麦片粥 |
[1:15:02] | Peter, fresh mango, and cornflakes for you, Francie. | 皮特吃鲜芒果 弗兰西来玉米片 |
[1:15:05] | Now who wants scrambled eggs? Raise your hand. | 谁要摊鸡蛋 举手 |
[1:15:10] | What’s on fire in that hideous little flowerpot? | 这小破花盆是做什么 |
[1:15:13] | Alice made that. | 爱丽丝做的 |
[1:15:14] | Oh, it’s darling. | 哦 很可爱 |
[1:15:16] | Tell her I said so. | 告诉她我说的 |
[1:15:17] | Okay. You want one? | 好 你要吗 |
[1:15:18] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[1:15:20] | Everybody knows | 每个人都知道 |
[1:15:24] | But don’t play with me | 但不要跟我在一起 |
[1:15:27] | ‘Cause you’re playing with fire | 因为你在玩火 |
[1:15:33] | Your mother, she’s… | 你的妈妈 她… |
[1:15:37] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:15:41] | There’s one last thing. | 还有件事 |
[1:15:55] | I want to tell you about my son. | 关于我的孩子 |
[1:15:57] | What son? | 什么孩子 |
[1:15:59] | The one I’m gonna have next month. | 我下个月就要出生的孩子 |
[1:16:02] | Well, you should be with Alice. | 那你应该陪着爱丽丝 |
[1:16:04] | You should have been at Dad’s funeral. | 你应该参加爸的葬礼 |
[1:16:06] | So that’s why you came here. | 原来你们是为这个来的 |
[1:16:09] | We came here because we miss you. | 我们来是因为我们想你 |
[1:16:12] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你们 |
[1:16:13] | But why didn’t you come to Dad’s funeral? | 但你为什么没参加爸的葬礼 |
[1:16:16] | Because I didn’t want to. | 因为我不想去 |
[1:16:20] | Why are we talking this way? | 我们干嘛说这种话 |
[1:16:23] | What’s wrong with us? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[1:16:25] | We should be celebrating. | 我们应该庆祝 |
[1:16:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:16:27] | I live here. | 我住在这 |
[1:16:29] | These people need me. | 这里的人需要我 |
[1:16:30] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[1:16:40] | You’re talking to her. | 你在跟她说话 |
[1:16:42] | You’re talking to someone else. | 你在跟别人说话 |
[1:16:45] | You’re not talking to me. | 不是我 |
[1:16:46] | I don’t know the answers to these questions | 我不知道这种问题的答案 |
[1:16:48] | and I don’t see myself this way. | 我不觉得应该这样看待这件事 |
[1:16:51] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[1:16:52] | I’m sorry we lost your father. | 你们的父亲去了 我很遗憾 |
[1:16:57] | We’ll never get over it, but it’s okay. | 这痛苦我们忘不了 但没关系 |
[1:17:00] | There are greater forces at work. | 因为有更伟大的力量在主宰着 |
[1:17:02] | Yes, the past happened, but it’s over, isn’t it? | 是的 这些事发生了 但已经过去了 不是吗 |
[1:17:08] | Not for us. | 我们没觉得 |
[1:17:17] | I told you not to come here. | 我告诉你们别来 |
[1:17:30] | Maybe we could express ourselves more fully | 我们也许能更准确地表达自己 |
[1:17:32] | if we say it without words. | 如果我们不用言语来交流 |
[1:17:41] | Should we try that? | 我们试一试 |
[1:17:53] | Well, you’ve got your diamond | 你戴着珠宝 |
[1:17:56] | And you’ve got your pretty clothes | 你穿着上等的衣服 |
[1:18:00] | And the chauffeur drives your cars | 你有司机为你开车 |
[1:18:04] | You let everybody know | 你从不忘炫耀 |
[1:18:08] | But don’t play with me | 但不要跟我在一起 |
[1:18:12] | ‘Cause you’re playing with fire | 你这是在玩火 |
[1:18:18] | Your mother, she’s an heiress | 你的妈妈继承了财产 |
[1:18:21] | Owns a block in St.John’s Wood | 住在圣·约翰森林的大房子里面 |
[1:18:26] | And your father’d be there with her | 你的父亲有时陪她 |
[1:18:32] | If he only could | 只要他有空闲 |
[1:18:35] | But don’t play with me | 但不要跟我在一起 |
[1:18:38] | ‘Cause you’re playing with fire | 你这是在玩火 |
[1:18:53] | Her old man took her diamonds | 她的老伴拿走了她的一颗颗钻石 |
[1:18:57] | And tiaras by the score | 一顶顶头饰 |
[1:19:02] | Now she gets her kicks in Stepney | 她喜欢上了斯黛法尼 |
[1:19:06] | Not in Knightsbridge anymore | 离开了骑士桥 |
[1:19:10] | So don’t you play with me | 所以不要跟我在一起 |
[1:19:14] | ‘Cause you’re playing with fire | 你这是在玩火 |
[1:19:19] | So don’t you play with me | 所以不要跟我在一起 |
[1:19:23] | ‘Cause you’re playing with fire | 你这是在玩火 |
[1:19:28] | So don’t you play with me | 所以不要跟我在一起 |
[1:19:32] | ‘Cause you’re playing with fire. | 你这是在玩火 |
[1:19:35] | All right, let’s make an agreement. | 好 我们来定个协议 |
[1:19:37] | A: We’ll get an early start tomorrow morning | 第一 我们从明天早上开始 |
[1:19:39] | and try to enjoy each other’s company here | 尽量愉快地相处 |
[1:19:41] | in this beautiful place. | 在这个美丽的地方 |
[1:19:43] | B: We’ll stop feeling sorry for ourselves. | 第二 我们不要再自艾自怜 |
[1:19:45] | It’s not very attractive. | 这样不太可爱 |
[1:19:47] | C: We’ll make our plans for the future. | 第三 我们为未来做个规划 |
[1:19:50] | Can we agree to that? | 同意吗 |
[1:19:51] | -Sure. -Yeah. -Okay. | -当然 -同意 -好 |
[1:19:57] | To be continued. | 待续 |
[1:20:19] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:20:21] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:20:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:24] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:20:26] | I was still asleep, but Oberoi saw her go. | 我还在睡觉 欧贝罗衣看见她走了 |
[1:20:31] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[1:20:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:34] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:20:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:20:39] | She’s gone? | 她走了 |
[1:20:42] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[1:20:43] | They couldn’t say. | 他们不知道 |
[1:20:45] | They just said she goes away sometimes. | 他们说她经常出去 |
[1:20:47] | She left our breakfast in the doorway. | 她把早餐放在了门口 |
[1:23:06] | I’m working on a new short story. | 我在写新的短篇小说 |
[1:23:08] | I wrote the ending, but I don’t know how it starts. | 我写好了结局 但不知道怎么开始 |
[1:23:10] | Read us what you got. | 念念看 |
[1:23:13] | “‘Whatever happens in the end,’ she said, | “‘无论最后发生什么’ 她说 |
[1:23:15] | “‘I don’t want to lose you as my friend.’ | ‘我都不希望失去你这个朋友’ |
[1:23:17] | “He looked into her eyes. | 他看着她的眼睛 |
[1:23:19] | “‘I promise I will never be your friend, | ‘我保证永远不做你的朋友 |
[1:23:20] | “no matter what, ever.’ | 无论怎样 永远不会’ |
[1:23:22] | “Her voice cracked. | 她的声音突然变得嘶哑 |
[1:23:23] | “‘If we fuck, I’m gonna feel like shit tomorrow.’ | ‘如果我们做爱 明天我会觉得很难受’ |
[1:23:25] | “‘That’s okay with me,’ he said. | ‘我无所谓’ 他说 |
[1:23:27] | “He lifted her shirt over her head. | 他把她的衬衫掀过头去 |
[1:23:28] | “‘I love you,’ she said. | ‘我爱你’ 她说 |
[1:23:30] | “‘I never hurt you on purpose.’ | ‘我从没想伤害你’ |
[1:23:31] | “He nodded. ‘I don’t care.’ | 他点点头 ‘无所谓’ |
[1:23:33] | He would not be going to Italy.” | 他不会去意大利了” |
[1:23:36] | That sound okay? | 怎么样 |
[1:23:37] | Yeah. It’s hard for me to judge the ending | 不错 不过我不好下结论 |
[1:23:40] | without knowing the rest of it. | 除非把细节告诉我 |
[1:23:42] | I like how mean you are. | 我喜欢你的冷酷 |
[1:23:44] | Well, the characters are all… | 其实人物都是… |
[1:23:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:55] | That’s our train. | 是我们那趟车 |
[1:24:06] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:24:11] | Dad’s bags aren’t gonna make it! | 爸的箱子赶不上了 |
[1:24:21] | I know a man, he’s a powerful man | 我认识一个人 一个强人 |
[1:24:23] | Got the people in his power in the palm of his hand | 用他的权利把他人主宰 |
[1:24:30] | He started at the bottom and he worked his way up | 他身无分文 白手起家 |
[1:24:33] | Now he’s never gonna stop until he reaches the top | 他日以继夜 不成不休 |
[1:24:40] | It’s the same old story | 还是那样的故事 |
[1:24:47] | It’s the same old dream | 还是那样的梦想 |
[1:24:50] | It’s power, man, power, man, and all that it can bring | 权利 权利 权利带来的一切 |
[1:24:58] | If you want your money, better stand in the line | 如果你想发达 请先排队吧 |
[1:25:00] | But you’ll only end up picking up | 不过轮到你时 |
[1:25:02] | The nickels and dimes. | 只剩残羹剩饭啦 |
[1:25:19] | Good morning. Whitman? | 早上好 惠特曼先生 |
[1:25:22] | May I see your ticket, please? | 请出示您的票 |
[1:25:28] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎上车 |
[1:25:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:32] | Sweet lime? | 要甜青柠汁吗 |
[1:25:35] | Why not? | 当然 |
[1:25:58] | Why don’t you hang onto mine? | 不如你帮我保管 |
[1:26:04] | It’s safer if you keep them. | 你拿着保险 |
[1:26:22] | Let’s go get a drink and smoke a cigarette. | 走 喝点 抽根烟去 |
[1:26:24] | Je m’baladais sur I’avenue le coeur ouvert a I’inconnu | 独自漫步在街上 心儿向每个路人绽放 |
[1:26:28] | J’avais envie de dire bonjour a n’importe qui | 想打声招呼 不管你来自哪里 |
[1:26:32] | N’importe qui et ce fut toi, je t’ai dit n’importe quoi | 也许是他 也许是你 说的什么 没有关系 |
[1:26:37] | II suffisait de te parler, pour t’apprivoiser | 只要能与你聊天 与你接近 |
[1:26:41] | Aux Champs-Elysees, aux Champs-Elysees | 香榭丽舍大街 香榭丽舍大街 |
[1:26:50] | Au soleil, sous la pluie, a midi ou a minuit | 无论晴天 还是下雨 无论在白天还是在夜里 |
[1:26:54] | II y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysees | 香榭丽舍大街总有你想要的东西 |
[1:26:58] | Tu m’as dit “J’ai rendez-vous dans un sous-sol avec des fous | 你说 “我和地下室的疯子有约 |
[1:27:02] | Qui vivent la guitare a la main, du soir au matin” | 靠手里的吉他为生 从夜晚弹到黎明” |
[1:27:07] | Alors je t’ai accompagnee, on a chante, on a danse | 我愿陪着你 跳起舞蹈 唱起歌曲 |
[1:27:11] | Et I’on n’a meme pas pense a s’embrasser | 快乐地 甚至把拥抱忘记 |
[1:27:15] | Aux Champs-Elysees, aux Champs-Elysees | 香榭丽舍大街 香榭丽舍大街 |
[1:27:24] | Au soleil, sous la pluie, a midi ou a minuit | 无论晴天 还是下雨 无论在白天还是在夜里 |
[1:27:28] | II y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysees | 香榭丽舍大街 总有你想要的东西 |
[1:27:50] | Hier soir deux inconnus et ce matin sur I’avenue | 昨天大街上两个陌生人 |
[1:27:54] | Deux amoureux tout etourdis par la longue nuit | 度过长夜成了亲密的情侣 |
[1:27:58] | Et de I’Etoile a la Concorde, un orchestre a mille cordes | 从星形到协和广场 乐队响起一千把小提琴的声音 |
[1:28:02] | Tous les oiseaux du point du jour chantent I’amour | 无数的鸟儿 从天明开始 歌唱甜美的爱情 |
[1:28:07] | Aux Champs-Elysees, aux Champs-Elysees | 香榭丽舍大街 香榭丽舍大街 |
[1:28:16] | Au soleil, sous la pluie, a midi ou a minuit | 无论晴天 还是下雨 无论在白天还是在夜里 |
[1:28:20] | II y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysees | 香榭丽舍大街 总有你想要的东西 |
[1:28:24] | Aux Champs-Elysees, aux Champs-Elysees | 香榭丽舍大街 香榭丽舍大街 |
[1:28:33] | Au soleil, sous la pluie, a midi ou a minuit | 无论晴天 还是下雨 无论在白天还是在夜里 |
[1:28:37] | II y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysees | 香榭丽舍大街 总有你想要的东西 |
[1:28:42] | Aux Champs-Elysees, aux Champs-Elysees… | 香榭丽舍大街 香榭丽舍大街 |