英文名称:The Curse Of La Llorona
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | 墨西哥 1673年 | |
[01:24] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[01:25] | Bartolo? | 巴尔托洛 |
[01:30] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[01:47] | Bartolo? | 巴尔托洛 |
[01:54] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[01:57] | Bartolo? | 巴尔托洛 |
[02:18] | Mama, no! | 妈妈 不要 |
[02:27] | 洛杉矶 1973年 | |
[02:29] | Sam, come on. We’re late. | 萨姆 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[02:39] | Guys, the bus is almost here. | 孩子们 公共汽车就要到站了 |
[02:42] | Chris, in case I’m late for any reason, | 克里斯 万一因为什么事妈妈回来晚了 |
[02:44] | there’s dinner in the fridge. | 冰箱里有晚餐 你自己吃 |
[02:45] | Meatloaf. Got it. | 知道了 吃肉饼 |
[02:46] | Misty! | 米丝蒂 |
[02:47] | Sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[02:49] | Mom, where’s my jacket? | 妈妈 我的外套呢 |
[02:50] | It’s in the closet upstairs. | 在楼上的衣柜里 |
[02:52] | Quick, quick, quick. | 快 快 快 |
[02:53] | Lunchbox. | 午餐盒 |
[02:55] | All right. Okay. I got my keys. | 可以了 我拿好钥匙了 |
[02:57] | And… No. | 不行 |
[02:59] | No, no, honey, I already packed it. | 别打开 亲爱的 我已经打包好了 |
[03:01] | Here you go. Take your backpack. Let’s go. | 好了 拿好你的书包 我们走 |
[03:04] | Chris? Let’s go. | 克里斯 我们走吧 |
[03:06] | – Come on, guys. – Oh, I see it. | -快点 孩子们 -我看到车了 |
[03:08] | What? Honey, no, you can’t wear these. | 啥 亲爱的 不 你不能穿这双鞋 |
[03:11] | – Okay. – We’re gonna miss the bus. | -那好吧 – 我们会赶不上车的 |
[03:15] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 走吧 快点 |
[03:17] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[03:19] | Language, Mom. | 注意言辞 妈妈 |
[03:34] | Department of Social Services. | 这里是社会服务部 |
[03:36] | Oh, Donna, | 多娜 |
[03:37] | what’s the latest from the Alvarez case? | 阿尔瓦雷兹家的案子有什么最新进展 |
[03:39] | I called several times. | 我打了好几通电话 |
[03:40] | She’s not answering the phone. | 但她就是不接 |
[03:42] | I’m taking patrol over there. Something’s up at that house. | 我带巡警去一下 那家人肯定出事了 |
[03:44] | Patricia Alvarez? | 是帕特里夏·阿尔瓦雷兹吗 |
[03:45] | Why? What’s going on? | 她怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[03:47] | We got a call from the school. | 我们接到学校打来的电话 |
[03:48] | Alvarez boys aren’t going to class again. | 阿尔瓦雷兹家的孩子们一直没去上学 |
[03:50] | Okay, well, why is Donna going over there? | 好吧 那为什么是多娜去 |
[03:51] | I transferred some of your cases. | 我把一些你负责的案子转给别人了 |
[03:53] | Now, Donna has more energy. | 目前多娜有更多的精力 |
[03:54] | – More energy? – And more time. | -更多精力吗 -她的时间也充裕一些 |
[03:56] | She doesn’t have the outside responsibilities you have. | 她没有你那些外部责任 |
[03:58] | – She has no kids. – She has support at home. | -她没有孩子 -她有家庭方面的支持 |
[04:00] | ‘Cause her husband isn’t dead. | 因为她没像我一样丧夫 |
[04:04] | She was on time every day this week. | 她这个星期每天都准时上班 |
[04:08] | All right? But believe me, we all understand. | 行吗 但是相信我 我们都很理解你 |
[04:10] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[04:12] | Doesn’t really feel like it. | 感觉不像啊 |
[04:15] | Less time here, more time at home | 上班时间少一点就可以多呆在家 |
[04:16] | might not be such a bad thing. | 这可能不是什么坏事 |
[04:18] | Patricia Alvarez isn’t gonna talk to someone like Donna. | 帕特里夏·阿尔瓦雷兹不搭理多娜这种人 |
[04:20] | “Someone like Donna”? | 多娜这种人 |
[04:21] | I just mean that she knows me. | 我的意思是她认识我 |
[04:23] | I’ve been with that family for four years. | 四年来一直都是我负责这个家庭 |
[04:25] | I’ve seen those kids grow up. Patricia trusts me. | 我看着那些孩子长大 帕特里夏很信任我 |
[04:27] | She knows that I’m a mom, too. | 她知道我也是个母亲 |
[04:29] | The job is to do what’s best for the kids. | 这份工作就是给孩子们谋幸福 |
[04:31] | Okay, okay, look. Just keep the case. | 行了 行了 这案子你先留着吧 |
[04:33] | Once you get done here, check in with patrol. | 你这边文件工作完成就去找巡警吧 |
[04:35] | – I don’t need patrol. – Take an officer. | -我不需要巡警 -带个警察一起去 |
[04:37] | That’s not a request. | 这可不是在请求你 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:42] | You know what, I can handle this myself, okay? | 我自己能处理好这事 知道吗 |
[04:44] | I’m sure you can. | 我知道你行 |
[04:53] | Hi, Patricia. | 嗨 帕特里夏 |
[04:56] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[04:59] | Are the boys home? | 孩子们在家吗 |
[05:01] | – Ma’am, open the door. – No, that’s okay. | -女士 开门 -不 没关系 |
[05:04] | Just give us a second. | 请你稍等一下 |
[05:06] | Patricia, where are the boys? | 帕特里夏 孩子们在哪里 |
[05:08] | They’re somewhere safe, Anna. | 他们在安全的地方 安娜 |
[05:12] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[05:13] | but I might be your best bet at clearing things up. | 但我可能是你处理好这件事唯一的希望 |
[05:15] | So why don’t you let me in and you can show me that | 你可以让我进去 然后证明给我看 |
[05:18] | they’re safe, like you said? | 他们像你所说的一样很安全 |
[05:23] | No, he doesn’t even have to come inside. | 不 他不用进去 |
[05:26] | Okay? Why don’t you just let me in? | 行吗 就让我进去一下 |
[05:30] | Uh-uh. Promised her that I’d go in alone. | 不行 我答应了她就我一个人进去 |
[05:33] | Yeah, out of respect for Officer Garcia. | 我是为了加西亚警官 |
[05:35] | Your husband was a police officer. | 你丈夫生前也是警察 |
[05:37] | You think he’d let you go in there alone? | 你觉得他会让你一个人进去吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I do. | 他会的 我知道 |
[05:43] | I’ll be right here. | 我就呆在门口 |
[05:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[05:54] | Patricia, what happened in here? | 帕特里夏 这里发生了什么 |
[05:59] | Where are the boys? | 孩子们在哪里 |
[06:04] | If you’re drinking again or if you’re having some kinda… | 如果你又喝酒了或者有什么 |
[06:11] | Listen. | 听 |
[06:14] | What? | 什么 |
[06:19] | What do you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[06:23] | Her crying. | 她在哭 |
[07:42] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 |
[07:49] | Tomas? | 托马斯 |
[07:57] | Get away from that door, Anna. | 离那扇门远点 安娜 |
[07:58] | – Patricia… – Get out, Anna. | -帕特里夏 -出去 安娜 |
[08:00] | What do you have inside here? | 里面有什么 |
[08:01] | Patricia, please. I just… | 帕特里夏 拜托 我只是 |
[08:03] | Get out! | 出去 |
[08:05] | Please, just tell me what’s in here. | 请告诉我这里面有什么 |
[08:06] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[08:08] | Stay away from that door! | 离那扇门远点 |
[08:11] | – Anna! Anna! Anna! – I told you! Get out! | -安娜 安娜 安娜 -我说了 滚出去 |
[08:13] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天呐 |
[08:14] | Get off of her! Now! | 给我立刻放开她 |
[08:16] | Don’t open the door! | 别开门 |
[08:17] | – Calm down! Stop! – Just one more night, Anna! | -冷静 闭嘴 -再等一晚 安娜 |
[08:20] | I said calm down! | 我说冷静点 |
[08:21] | Just one more night! | 再等一晚 |
[08:23] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[08:25] | You don’t understand! | 你不会明白的 |
[09:08] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[09:12] | Close the door, please. | 请把门关上 |
[09:15] | She’ll hurt us. | 她会伤害我们的 |
[09:18] | No, she won’t. | 她不会的 |
[09:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:30] | Guys, everything’s all settled. | 孩子们 一切都安排好了 |
[09:32] | You’re gonna have warm beds, | 你们会有温暖的床 |
[09:34] | and hot food, | 热热的饭菜 |
[09:37] | and a shower. | 还有淋浴间 |
[09:39] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[09:51] | My gosh! | 天呐 |
[09:55] | How did that happen? | 那个伤口是怎么弄的 |
[09:58] | She did it. | 她干的 |
[10:02] | Your mother did that to you? | 是你妈妈做的吗 |
[10:04] | No. | 不是 |
[10:05] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她 |
[10:14] | Your mother loves you. You know that, right? | 你妈妈爱你 你知道的 对吧 |
[10:17] | Whatever’s happening, | 不管发生什么 |
[10:18] | we’re gonna take care of it, okay? | 我们都会处理的 好吗 |
[10:22] | But for tonight, you guys are safe. | 今晚你们很安全 |
[10:25] | I promise you. | 我向你们保证 |
[10:29] | We’re not safe anywhere. | 我们在哪儿都不安全 |
[10:41] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[10:43] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 妈妈迟到了 |
[10:45] | How was school? | 今天在学校怎么样 |
[10:47] | Same old, same old. | 老样子 老样子 |
[10:49] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[10:52] | There was meatloaf in the fridge. | 冰箱里有肉饼 |
[10:54] | Did Chris warm it up for you? | 克里斯给你热过了吗 |
[10:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:57] | Hello? | 看着我 |
[10:59] | Yeah, he heated it up. | 是的 他热了一下 |
[11:01] | Okay. Where is he? | 好的 他在哪里 |
[11:02] | He’s playing in Dad’s office. | 他在爸爸的办公室里玩 |
[11:07] | Not too much TV, okay? | 不要看太久电视 好吗 |
[11:09] | We’ve got a 10-15 in Midtown. | 市中心发生内乱 |
[11:11] | Suspect is on the run. | 嫌疑犯正在逃亡 |
[11:14] | I’m pursuing on foot. | 我正在步行追赶 |
[11:15] | I think I see something. | 我看到了 |
[11:16] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[11:17] | I’m on his tail. I see the suspect. | 我在他后面 我看到嫌犯了 |
[11:20] | I need backup. | 我需要支援 |
[11:23] | I need backup. I’m taking fire! | 需要支援 正在交火 |
[11:27] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[11:29] | Bam, bam, bam! I got him. | 砰 砰 砰 我抓住他了 |
[11:31] | I got the suspect. | 我抓到嫌犯了 |
[11:33] | Call it in, Coop. We got him. | 库普 叫人过来 我们抓住他了 |
[12:04] | Mom, I’m all done! | 妈妈 我洗好了 |
[12:09] | I’m coming! | 来了 |
[12:15] | Right. Let’s see. | 好了 看看 |
[12:22] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[12:23] | Rinsing. | 冲干净 |
[13:41] | Tomas. Tomas. | 托马斯 托马斯 |
[14:00] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[14:13] | Tomas. | 托马斯 |
[14:36] | Tomas, what are you doing? | 托马斯 你在干什么 |
[14:39] | Tomas, come back. | 托马斯 回来 |
[15:23] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[15:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:37] | Anna, it’s Coop. | 安娜 我是库普 |
[15:41] | We just pulled the Alvarez boys out of the river. | 刚从河里打捞出了阿尔瓦雷兹家的孩子 |
[15:43] | I’m gonna need you to meet me at Fourth and Mission. | 来四号街和使命街路口见我 |
[15:47] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[16:15] | Stay in the car. Okay? | 呆在车里 好吗 |
[16:17] | And please don’t wake up your sister. | 别吵醒妹妹 |
[16:19] | I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后就回来 |
[16:32] | I’ll keep checking on this one. | 我会继续查这个案子的 |
[16:33] | This way, ma’am. | 女士 这边走 |
[16:34] | All right. | 好 |
[16:44] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[16:47] | I don’t understand. What happened? | 我不明白 这是怎么搞的 |
[16:49] | We found them in the river. They were drowned. | 他们淹死了 我们在河里找到的 |
[16:52] | When you saw them, how were they? | 你看到他们的时候 他们怎么样 |
[16:53] | They were fine. | 他们那时很好 |
[16:55] | They were scared, but they were fine, Coop! | 他们被吓坏了 但是人好好的 库普 |
[16:58] | I promised them that they would be safe, Coop. | 我答应过保证他们安全的 库普 |
[17:00] | – I promised them. – Anna, don’t blame yourself. | -我答应过他们的 -安娜 别自责 |
[17:05] | Mis hijos! Mis hijos! | 我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[17:07] | – Hey! Hold her. -Mis hijos! | -嘿 拦住她 -我的孩子 |
[17:09] | ¡Es tu culpa! | 都是你的错 |
[17:14] | It’s your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[17:17] | I tried to stop her! | 我试过阻止她 |
[17:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:25] | Who did you try to stop? | 你想阻止谁 |
[17:27] | La Llorona. | 哭泣的女人 |
[19:39] | Niño… | 孩子 |
[19:43] | Mi hijito… | 我的儿子 |
[19:46] | Mijo… | 儿子 |
[20:05] | Niño! | 孩子 |
[20:11] | Sam! Sam, let me in! | 萨姆 萨姆 让我进去 |
[20:14] | – Open the door! Hurry! – Chris? What are you… | -开门 快点 -克里斯 你干嘛 |
[20:17] | Open! | 开门 |
[20:34] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[20:35] | Didn’t you see her? | 你没有看到她吗 |
[20:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:03] | Chris, what’s going on? | 克里斯 到底发生什么了 |
[21:10] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[21:45] | Hey, sorry, guys. | 嘿 抱歉 孩子们 |
[21:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:58] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[22:02] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:12] | You okay, honey? | 你确定没事吗 宝贝 |
[22:15] | Yeah. I was just imagining things. | 没事 我只是有些幻想的念头 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:21] | Night. | 晚安 |
[22:24] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[23:12] | He’s a curandero. | 他是个巫医 |
[23:14] | The ritual is called smudging. | 这种仪式被称为蒙尘 |
[23:17] | It’s supposed to rid the body of any negativity | 据说可以消除身上一切不祥 |
[23:19] | that may have attached itself to it during times of great stress. | 在你承受巨大压力时找上你的那种不祥 |
[23:23] | Do you believe it works? | 你相信这管用吗 |
[23:27] | What does it matter what I believe? | 我相不相信又有何重要 |
[23:30] | It’s what they believe. | 这是他们的信仰 |
[23:32] | And if they believe in that, | 如果他们相信那个 |
[23:34] | then surely they believe in this. | 那也无疑会信这个 |
[23:40] | Did you know the boys? | 你认识这两个男孩吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah. I was their case worker. | 是的 我是负责他们案子的社工 |
[23:51] | Can I ask you a question, Father? | 我可以问你一个问题吗 神父 |
[23:53] | Yes. | 当然 |
[23:55] | Do you know anything about La Llorona? | 你知道任何有关哭泣的女人的事吗 |
[24:01] | I haven’t heard that name since I was a child. | 我已经很久没听过这个名字了 |
[24:06] | The Weeping Woman. | 哭泣的女人 |
[24:09] | She was known for her beauty. | 她以美貌闻名 |
[24:13] | The most beautiful woman in that part of Mexico. | 是墨西哥那片地区内最漂亮的女人 |
[24:17] | Then one day, a rich and handsome ranchero | 一天 一个富有又英俊的农场主 |
[24:20] | rode into her village. | 骑马来到了她居住的村庄 |
[24:22] | She set her sights on him. | 她的目光在他身上久久停驻 |
[24:25] | The marriage was splendid. | 盛大的婚礼如期而至 |
[24:27] | They had two beautiful children whom they treasured. | 他们有两个受尽宠爱的帅气儿子 |
[24:30] | But then, after a time, | 但后来 一段时间后 |
[24:34] | she discovered him in the arms of a younger woman. | 她发现他投入了一个更年轻的女子的怀抱 |
[24:39] | What’d she do? | 她做了什么 |
[24:41] | She took from him what was most priceless. | 她夺走了他最珍视的东西 |
[24:46] | She murdered their children. | 她杀死了两个孩子 |
[24:50] | In a fit of jealous rage, she drowned them in the river. | 妒忌的怒火使她在河中淹死了两个儿子 |
[24:54] | After she realized what she had done, | 等她意识到自己做了什么 |
[24:57] | she was consumed by guilt. | 内疚彻底吞噬了她 |
[24:59] | She threw herself into those same waters. | 她自尽于同一条河中 |
[25:02] | Then is cursed to roam the earth, | 她遭受了诅咒 魂灵游荡于大地 |
[25:05] | searching for children to take their place. | 寻找着孩童代替自己的儿子 |
[25:09] | Children are told to behave, | 大人告诉小孩要乖乖的 |
[25:12] | listen to their elders, | 听大人的话 |
[25:15] | or La Llorona will come and steal them away. | 不然 哭泣的女人会降临将他们带走 |
[25:21] | So it’s a folktale? | 所以这只是个民间传说 |
[25:26] | To some. | 对有些人来说是的 |
[25:32] | Here. | 给 |
[25:35] | It has seen me through many dark nights. | 它见证了我经历过的许多寂寂黑夜 |
[25:38] | May it do the same for you. | 希望它也能伴你左右 |
[25:39] | Oh, thank you but my husband was the religious one, | 谢谢 但比起我丈夫来 |
[25:43] | not me. | 我不算一个虔诚的人 |
[25:45] | You don’t have to be religious to have faith. | 信仰无关乎宗教 |
[28:21] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[28:25] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[28:30] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[28:41] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[29:00] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[29:24] | What’s going on, honey? | 发生什么了 亲爱的 |
[29:26] | Honey, what happened to your arm? | 亲爱的 你的手臂怎么了 |
[29:29] | I fell. | 我摔倒了 |
[29:32] | That’s quite a fall. | 看来摔得很重 |
[29:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:38] | I know things are a little bit hard right now. | 我知道情况现在有些艰难 |
[29:42] | And I know that the world sometimes seems scary. | 我也知道这个世界有时候似乎很可怕 |
[29:47] | But I was thinking, | 但我在想 |
[29:49] | remember what Daddy used to say? | 还记得爸爸过去说的吗 |
[29:52] | About if you were scared and he wasn’t there? | 如果你害怕 但他不在身边时 |
[29:56] | He’d tell you to hold onto to Misty | 他说 只要你抱住米丝蒂 |
[29:57] | and you squeeze her really tight. | 紧紧抱住 |
[30:00] | Does it feel any better? | 有没有感觉好点 |
[30:03] | That feels a little bit better, right? | 确实好点了 对吧 |
[30:09] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[30:14] | Coop’s here. | 库普来了 |
[30:25] | Come on. | 好了 |
[30:29] | Come on, sweetie. | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[30:47] | Rough day, guys? | 今天不太顺吗 |
[30:51] | Can we go watch TV? | 我们可以去看电视吗 |
[30:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:08] | Cheers? | 干杯 |
[31:12] | It’s been that kinda day, huh? | 这一天确实挺难受的吧 |
[31:14] | – Week. – Month? | -一周都是 -或者说一个月都是吗 |
[31:16] | Year. | 今年都不顺 |
[31:18] | I don’t know. They’re hanging in. | 我也说不清楚 他们也在努力坚持 |
[31:20] | I think we need… | 我想我们需要 |
[31:24] | Time. | 时间 |
[31:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:27] | And the occasional takeout, | 还有偶尔叫个外卖 |
[31:30] | so thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:31] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:33] | Well, if you’re not in the mood to talk personal problems, | 好吧 如果你没有心情谈论个人问题 |
[31:35] | how about professional ones? | 那来谈谈公事怎么样 |
[31:38] | Oh, no. What? | 哦 不 又怎么了 |
[31:39] | It’s about Patricia Alvarez. | 有关帕特里夏·阿尔瓦雷兹的 |
[31:44] | We know that she had some involvement in her sons’ deaths, | 我们都知道她儿子的死肯定和她有关 |
[31:46] | but she has a solid alibi. | 但她有极为可靠的不在场证明 |
[31:48] | Several parishioners at her church say | 她常去的教堂里的几个教徒说 |
[31:49] | they saw her at the time that her kids were taken. | 在她儿子被带走的时间在教堂看到了她 |
[31:51] | Really? | 确定吗 |
[31:52] | You know her story. Just take a look at the file. | 你知道她的事 先看看文件吧 |
[31:55] | Maybe you’ll see something I missed. | 你可能会发现什么我没注意到的 |
[31:59] | I would love to help you but she does not want to see me. | 我很乐意帮你 但她不愿见我 |
[32:03] | Well, that’s just it. | 好吧 说是这么说 |
[32:05] | She’s angry at you. | 她对你很生气 |
[32:08] | And one of the first things | 但我跟着你丈夫那么长时间里 |
[32:09] | your husband ever taught me is that… | 他教会我的最重要的事就是 |
[32:10] | Angry people love to talk. | 愤怒的人会口无遮拦 |
[34:00] | She did it. | 是她干的 |
[37:07] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[37:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:16] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[37:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:20] | You okay, honey? | 你还好吧 宝贝 |
[37:23] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[37:25] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[37:28] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:30] | You okay, honey? | 没事吧 宝贝 |
[37:32] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[37:52] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[37:54] | Honey. Hey. | 宝贝 嘿 |
[37:56] | Come on. | 起来 |
[37:58] | Hey, wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[37:59] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[38:01] | You were sleepwalking, baby. | 你梦游了 宝贝 |
[38:02] | Oh, sweetie. | 哦 我的宝贝 |
[38:04] | You were just sleepwalking. | 你只是梦游而已 |
[38:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:07] | Come on. Come on, baby. | 跟我来 跟我来 宝贝 |
[38:09] | Let’s get you upstairs. Let’s go to sleep. | 我们去楼上 我们去睡觉 |
[38:11] | Come on. | 来 |
[38:12] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[39:04] | Is there someone in here? | 有人在这吗 |
[39:15] | Because my husband is a cop | 我丈夫是警察 |
[39:17] | and he’s gonna be home any minute now. | 他随时都可能到家 |
[39:57] | Sam! Chris! | 萨姆 克里斯 |
[39:59] | Kids, wake up! Open the door! | 孩子们 醒醒 开门 |
[40:12] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干什么 |
[40:17] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干什么 |
[40:21] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我家 |
[40:23] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:27] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[40:33] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[40:35] | Nothing, honey. Nothing. | 没事 宝贝 没事 |
[40:36] | I’m sorry. Come on in, honey. | 我很抱歉 快进来 宝贝 |
[40:41] | Go on, go on. | 继续走 继续走 |
[40:42] | Why don’t you sleep in Mommy’s bed tonight, okay? | 今晚就在妈妈的床上睡 好吗 |
[41:06] | Chris, get your foot off of me. | 克里斯 把脚从我身上移开 |
[41:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:37] | Patricia? | 帕特里夏 |
[41:44] | I’m very sorry about your loss. | 我对你儿子的死表示遗憾 |
[41:50] | I can’t even imagine how you must feel. | 我甚至不敢想象你正在经历的悲痛 |
[41:57] | How I feel? | 悲痛 |
[42:01] | I feel nothing. | 我一点感觉也没有 |
[42:04] | Because I have felt the worst. | 因为我曾痛不欲生 |
[42:08] | I am done. | 现在都结束了 |
[42:10] | I don’t care what they do to me. | 我不在乎他们会把我怎样 |
[42:14] | You should be sitting here instead of me. | 坐在这的应该是你而不是我 |
[42:17] | You killed my boys, not me. | 是你杀了我的孩子 不是我 |
[42:20] | Asesina! | 杀人犯 |
[42:23] | Patricia, you had them locked up. | 帕特里夏 你把他们锁起来 |
[42:24] | I had them hidden. | 我是把他们藏起来 |
[42:28] | And now she has them! | 但现在她夺走了他们 |
[42:30] | She has them! | 她夺走了他们 |
[42:34] | Mis hijos. | 我的孩子 |
[42:41] | What happened to your arm? | 你的手臂怎么了 |
[42:44] | What happened to you, Patricia? | 你都经历了些什么 帕特里夏 |
[42:49] | La Llorona. | 哭泣的女人 |
[42:53] | Your children, | 你的孩子 |
[42:56] | have they heard her crying? | 他们听到她哭泣了吗 |
[42:59] | Have they felt the sting of her tears? | 他们感受到她眼泪中灼人的悲痛了吗 |
[43:04] | They will. Soon. | 他们会的 很快 |
[43:08] | And she will come for them. | 她会来找他们的 |
[43:10] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[43:13] | Because I told her to. | 因为我让她这样做 |
[43:16] | No, Patricia… | 别这样 帕特里夏 |
[43:17] | You know, when my boys died, | 你知道吗 当我的孩子死去时 |
[43:20] | I didn’t pray to God for their salvation. | 我没有向上帝祈求拯救他们 |
[43:24] | Instead, I prayed to her. | 相反 我向她祈求 |
[43:29] | I prayed, | 我祈求 |
[43:31] | and I prayed, and I prayed to her | 我不断地祈求 不断地向她祈求 |
[43:33] | to give my children back to me | 把我的孩子还给我 |
[43:35] | and take yours instead. | 让你孩子当替死鬼 |
[44:51] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[45:29] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[46:06] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[46:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:13] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[46:14] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[46:21] | Sprained this pretty bad, champ. | 扭得挺严重 小伙子 |
[47:06] | Cooper, hi. | 库珀 嗨 |
[47:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:12] | The hospital called? | 医院打电话来了 |
[47:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:15] | Welfare check. | 儿童福利检查 |
[47:29] | Samantha, how did you get those burns? | 萨曼莎 你是怎么被烧伤的 |
[47:40] | How about you, Chris? | 你呢 克里斯 |
[47:42] | I told you, I fell. | 我告诉过你 我摔倒了 |
[47:45] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[47:47] | Where was your mom? | 你妈妈当时在哪里 |
[47:53] | Anna, you know you can’t be here. | 安娜 你知道你不能在这里 |
[47:55] | Oh, come on, Donna. I wouldn’t… | 别这样 多娜 我不会 |
[47:57] | They’re trying to protect you. | 他们想掩护你 |
[47:58] | They’re telling you the truth. | 他们告诉你的是真相 |
[48:00] | I would never hurt my kids. | 我永远不会伤害我的孩子 |
[48:02] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[48:04] | You can’t be here. | 你不能在这里 |
[48:21] | You may not believe this, but I hate having to be here. | 你可能不相信 但我也不想来这里 |
[48:32] | I promised your dad I’d watch out for you guys. | 我答应过你爸爸我会照顾你们的 |
[48:33] | So if you ever need anything, | 所以如果你需要什么 |
[48:34] | just call me. Got it? | 打电话给我 行吗 |
[48:40] | We had to release Patricia Alvarez. | 我们只能释放帕特里夏·阿尔瓦雷兹 |
[48:43] | Didn’t have enough to charge her. | 没有足够的证据起诉她 |
[48:47] | Maybe she didn’t do it. | 也许不是她干的 |
[48:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[48:56] | I don’t know. Never mind. | 我不知道 算了吧 |
[48:59] | Anna, | 安娜 |
[49:01] | whatever’s going on here, | 不管发生了什么事 |
[49:03] | fix it. | 处理好 |
[49:15] | Dad, for the first time in my life, I’m in love. | 爸爸 我恋爱了 这辈子第一次 |
[49:19] | That’s very serious. | 那很严肃 |
[49:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:21] | And she loves me, Dad. | 她也爱我 爸爸 |
[49:27] | Chris… | 克里斯 |
[49:31] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[49:37] | Honey, I need to know what really happened. | 亲爱的 我要知道到底发生了什么 |
[50:13] | I saw a woman. | 我看见一个女人 |
[50:14] | In the house? | 在房子里 |
[50:18] | In Samantha’s room. | 在萨曼莎的房间里 |
[50:21] | I thought it was Sam but… | 我以为是萨姆 但 |
[50:27] | A woman in a white dress. | 那女人穿着白衣服 |
[50:30] | She was crying. | 她在哭 |
[50:32] | She wants us. | 她想要我们 |
[50:36] | She wants us to be hers. | 她想让我们成为她的 |
[50:42] | Ow. Mom, that hurts. | 噢 妈妈 疼 |
[50:48] | Rinsing. | 洗一下 |
[50:55] | You believe me? | 你相信我 |
[50:59] | Yes. | 是 |
[51:00] | I do. | 我相信 |
[51:37] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[51:50] | Sam! Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[51:53] | Sam! Open the door! Sam! | 萨姆 打开门 萨姆 |
[51:56] | Sam! | 字幕 |
[52:11] | What happened? What happened to you? | 怎么了 你怎么样了 |
[52:14] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[52:15] | You okay? What happened? | 你还好吧 怎么了 |
[52:19] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[52:27] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[52:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[52:30] | Mom. Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[52:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[52:38] | Go! | 逃 |
[52:41] | Go! Run! | 逃 快跑 |
[52:44] | Go! | 逃 |
[52:45] | Run! | 快跑 |
[52:57] | Run! | 快跑 |
[52:58] | Go! | 逃 |
[53:00] | Run! | 快跑 |
[53:24] | I know it sounds hard to believe. | 我知道这听起来难以置信 |
[53:30] | A few years ago, | 几年前 |
[53:31] | I placed little stock in legends, myths, | 我对传说 神话 |
[53:36] | things that go bump in the night. | 中的那些午夜幽灵故事将信将疑 |
[53:39] | But then, | 但那之后 |
[53:41] | there was an incident | 发生了一件事 |
[53:44] | with a doll. | 和洋娃娃有关 |
[53:52] | It opened my mind | 它开阔了我的眼界 |
[53:53] | to possibilities out of the ordinary. | 对那些灵异的事件 |
[53:57] | Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[54:01] | The Church works with people | 教会有一些合作的人 |
[54:03] | who specialize in situations like this. | 专门处理这种情况 |
[54:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:07] | But to get to them, we’d have to go through the archdiocese. | 但要找到他们 我们必须通过总教区 |
[54:12] | How long does that take? | 需要多长时间 |
[54:14] | At its best, several weeks for a case to be approved. | 一个案件最快也要几个星期才能通过 |
[54:23] | No. | 不 |
[54:26] | There may be another way. | 可能还有别的办法 |
[54:28] | It’s unorthodox, but he’s local. | 虽然并非正统 但他是本地人 |
[54:33] | However, if you choose this route, | 但是 如果你选择这条路 |
[54:36] | I must obey the laws of the Church, | 我必须遵守教会的戒律 |
[54:38] | and remove myself from this process. | 我不能参与这个过程 |
[54:41] | As I said, his methods are unorthodox. | 正如我所说 他的方法是非正统的 |
[54:45] | And the Church, well, | 至于教会 嗯 |
[54:47] | the Church has their ways, and he has his. | 教会与他道不同 不相为谋 |
[54:50] | It’s why he abandoned the collar years ago. | 这就是他几年前放弃身份的原因 |
[54:54] | He used to be a priest. | 他以前是个牧师 |
[54:56] | Yes. | 是 |
[54:59] | But now, he’s a faith healer. | 但现在 他是一个信仰治疗者 |
[55:02] | A shaman who operates on the fringes of religion and science. | 一个游走在宗教和科学之间的萨满 |
[55:09] | A curandero. | 一个巫医 |
[55:20] | Don’t touch anything, okay? | 别碰任何东西 好吗 |
[55:24] | Hola. Excuse me. | 你好 打扰了 |
[55:26] | Um… I’ve seen you before. | 我以前见过你 |
[55:30] | The Alvarez memorial. | 阿尔瓦雷兹家的追悼会上 |
[55:31] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[55:33] | Yes. I was her case worker. | 对 我是她的社工 |
[55:36] | Well, if you’ve come just to gawk at my shop, | 好吧 如果你只是来我店里发呆 |
[55:38] | I have more important things to do. | 恕我不能奉陪 |
[55:42] | You know what, I don’t think that | 是吗 我也认为 |
[55:43] | we’re in the right spot. I’m sorry. | 我们没来对地方 抱歉 |
[55:45] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 孩子们 |
[55:52] | Have you seen this before? | 你以前见过这个吗 |
[55:54] | Yes. | 见过 |
[55:55] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[55:58] | The Church can help you. | 教会可以帮助你 |
[55:59] | No, no, no, please. The Church sent us here, to you. | 不不 求你了 教会让我们到这里找你 |
[56:03] | This is Church business. | 这是教会的事 |
[56:08] | Please. | 拜托 |
[56:20] | These are the marks of La Llorona. | 这是哭泣的女人留下的痕迹 |
[56:24] | You have seen her then? | 所以你见过她 |
[56:31] | You ever seen her? | 你见过她吗 |
[56:32] | No. | 不 |
[56:34] | Not directly. | 没有直接见过 |
[56:37] | But I have seen what she does. | 但我看过她的所作所为 |
[56:40] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[56:42] | We are facing an evil that has no bounds. | 我们面对的是一个为所欲为的恶灵 |
[56:49] | But she’s not human. Right? | 她不是人类 对吗 |
[56:52] | No. But she was, | 不 但她曾经是 |
[56:57] | until her murderous vanity consumed her. | 直到致命的空虚吞噬了她 |
[57:02] | She’s just a dark spirit. | 她只是个黑暗的灵魂 |
[57:05] | Unholy. Forsaken by God. | 不圣洁 被上帝抛弃 |
[57:07] | Okay, that’s it. I’m gonna take them to a motel. | 好吧 就这样 我要带他们去汽车旅馆 |
[57:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:10] | She’s attached herself to your family, not your house. | 她缠上的是你家人 不是你的房子 |
[57:15] | If you move, she will follow you. | 如果你搬家 她还是会跟着你 |
[57:20] | What are we supposed to do then? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[57:30] | I don’t think that’s gonna help. | 我不认为那会有用 |
[57:32] | No. Not just this. | 不 不只是这个 |
[57:39] | At the memorial, | 在追悼会 |
[57:42] | I saw you speaking with Father Perez. | 我看见你和佩雷斯神父谈话 |
[57:45] | He said that you used to be a priest. | 他说你以前是个牧师 |
[57:50] | My journey began in the Church. | 我的旅程是从教会开始的 |
[57:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[57:58] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[58:04] | Take me to your home. We must begin immediately. | 带我去你家 我们必须立即开始 |
[58:14] | We’re done. | 我们弄好了 |
[58:16] | I’m sorry, are you just gonna rub eggs all over everything? | 抱歉 但你要用鸡蛋摩擦所有东西吗 |
[58:19] | You think it’s silly, don’t you? | 你觉得这很傻 是吗 |
[58:22] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[58:26] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[58:29] | This ritual, la limpia, is used to detect the presence of evil. | 这仪式叫洁净 用来探测邪物的存在 |
[58:39] | The bloodier the content, | 里面越血腥 |
[58:41] | the greater the evil. | 邪恶越强大 |
[59:15] | Oh, that’s a trick. I saw it on Johnny Carson. | 那只是魔术把戏 我在电视里看过 |
[59:22] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[59:39] | Did you see that on Carson? | 这个你也在电视里看过吗 |
[59:43] | No. | 不 |
[59:51] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[59:57] | We all need to work together. | 我们需要齐心协力 |
[1:00:00] | La Llorona thrives in darkness. | 哭泣的女人在黑暗中茁壮成长 |
[1:00:03] | Let’s prepare. | 我们准备吧 |
[1:00:27] | That cross was carved from a tree in Mexico. | 那十字架是从墨西哥的一棵树上刻下来的 |
[1:00:31] | It blooms with red blossoms that make it look like it’s on fire. | 它开着红色的花 鲜艳如火 |
[1:00:35] | El árbol de fuego. | 火树 |
[1:00:40] | The fire tree. | 火焰之树 |
[1:00:41] | They say the fire trees wept | 他们说火树 |
[1:00:45] | as La Llorona drowned her children. | 在哭泣的女人淹死她孩子时哭了 |
[1:00:48] | As the only witness to her sins, | 作为她罪孽的唯一见证者 |
[1:00:50] | they hold a special power over her. | 它们对她有特殊的威力 |
[1:01:11] | In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. | 以圣父圣子圣灵之名义 |
[1:01:15] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:01:28] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:01:31] | The tears of La Llorona. | 哭泣的女人的眼泪 |
[1:01:33] | I’ve sanctified them. | 我把他们净化了 |
[1:01:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:01:37] | Antivenom. | 以毒攻毒 |
[1:02:02] | Is that another ritual? | 那是另一种仪式吗 |
[1:02:04] | Yes. Breakfast for dinner. | 对 晚餐吃早餐的食物 |
[1:02:08] | That was David’s thing. | 那是大卫的爱好 |
[1:02:10] | Breakfast for dinner. I used to always tease him | 晚餐吃早餐的食物 我以前总是取笑他 |
[1:02:13] | it was ’cause cereal was the only thing he knew how to make. | 因为麦片是他唯一会做的食物 |
[1:02:15] | Tonight, la comida is for comfort, | 今晚 食物是为了安抚 |
[1:02:19] | after everything that you’ve been through, | 在你经历了那么多之后 |
[1:02:21] | and what’s to come. | 以及即将发生的一切 |
[1:02:23] | You don’t seem very confident. | 你怎么看起来不太自信 |
[1:02:26] | I’m confident in God. | 我对上帝充满信心 |
[1:02:29] | Father Perez said you turned your back on the Church. | 佩雷斯神父说你曾经背叛过教会 |
[1:02:31] | The Church? Yes. | 教会的话 我的确背叛了 |
[1:02:35] | God? Never. | 但对于上帝 我的信仰从未改变 |
[1:02:41] | Get the kids. | 去把孩子们带过来 |
[1:02:51] | Watch the flames. | 必须要注意烛光 |
[1:02:55] | A steady flame tells us | 如果烛光稳定 |
[1:02:56] | that our protective charms are working. | 则说明庇护咒语正在生效 |
[1:02:59] | Is she coming? | 她要来了吗 |
[1:03:05] | She’s already here. | 她已经在这儿了 |
[1:03:33] | What is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[1:03:34] | She’s searching. | 她在寻找 |
[1:03:36] | For what? | 找什么 |
[1:03:39] | Us. | 找我们 |
[1:05:02] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:05:04] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[1:05:19] | Rafael, | 拉斐尔 |
[1:05:21] | help us. | 救救我们 |
[1:06:36] | Mis hijos. | 我的孩子 |
[1:06:42] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:06:44] | Mom, she’s got me! | 妈妈 我被她抓住了 |
[1:06:48] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:06:49] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:06:50] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:06:52] | Sam, help me! | 萨姆 快救救我 |
[1:06:54] | Chris! Grab my hand! | 克里斯 抓住我的手 |
[1:06:58] | No! | 不要 |
[1:07:43] | You told us we’d be safe! | 你说过我们会没事的 |
[1:07:45] | You said the light would protect us! | 你说过烛光会保护我们的 |
[1:07:47] | Not true. | 我没这么说 |
[1:07:48] | Mommy, Misty’s gone! I can’t find her! | 妈妈 米丝蒂丢了 找不到了 |
[1:07:50] | Honey, not now. | 宝贝 先不管这个 |
[1:07:51] | You let her get me. | 你故意让她抓住我的 |
[1:07:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:07:58] | You used my son as bait? | 你把我儿子当诱饵使吗 |
[1:08:00] | No. Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[1:08:02] | I used all of you as bait. | 你们所有人都是诱饵 |
[1:08:04] | Are you crazy? | 你是不是疯了 |
[1:08:05] | What if you didn’t get to him in time? | 如果我没有及时救下他怎么办 |
[1:08:07] | But I did. | 但我已经救下他了 |
[1:08:08] | And now La Llorona is out of your house. | 现在哭泣的女人已经不能进入你家了 |
[1:08:11] | What are those? | 那些东西是什么 |
[1:08:13] | Remember the fire tree? | 还记得那棵火树吗 |
[1:08:16] | Those are its seeds. | 那些是它的种子 |
[1:08:18] | As long as this line remains unbroken, | 只要这条界线完好无损 |
[1:08:21] | she cannot enter. | 那她就进不来 |
[1:08:22] | Do not touch them. | 千万不要动这条界限 |
[1:08:24] | La Llorona will do whatever she can | 哭泣的女人会想方设法 |
[1:08:26] | to get back inside this house. | 再次回到房子里的 |
[1:08:42] | – The back door! – Chris! | -还有后门呢 -克里斯 |
[1:08:47] | Quick! Grab a hammer and nails! | 赶紧 拿锤子和钉子来 |
[1:08:49] | She’s gonna get in! | 她要进来了 |
[1:08:52] | Don’t let her in! Don’t! | 别让她进来 不要 |
[1:08:53] | Away, spirit! | 恶灵 快离开 |
[1:08:55] | You have no power here! | 你的邪力在这儿已经不管用了 |
[1:08:57] | Away from this family! | 离这家人远一点 |
[1:08:59] | Anna, hurry! | 安娜 快点 |
[1:09:21] | Hold it steady! Hold it! | 把门按稳 快按住 |
[1:09:23] | Just a few more nails! | 再钉上几钉就好了 |
[1:10:45] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[1:10:47] | Get away from that door! | 离门远点 |
[1:10:50] | Mommy, I got Misty | 妈妈 我拿到玩偶了 |
[1:10:51] | and I didn’t break the beans. | 而且没有破坏界限哦 |
[1:11:04] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[1:11:05] | Sam! Sam! | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[1:11:07] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[1:11:09] | She’s gonna drown her. | 她会淹死萨姆的 |
[1:11:11] | Oh, God! The pool! | 天哪 快去泳池 |
[1:11:23] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[1:12:11] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:13:09] | Take her! | 快接住她 |
[1:13:15] | – Is she okay? – She’s okay! | -她还好吗 -她没事 |
[1:13:17] | She’s breathing. She’s okay. | 她还保持着呼吸 没有事 |
[1:13:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:13:41] | Your pool is now filled with holy water. | 现在 泳池里的水都是圣水 |
[1:13:43] | La Llorona had no choice but to leave. | 哭泣的女人只好离开这里了 |
[1:13:52] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢宝贝 |
[1:13:57] | Sweetie? | 宝贝 |
[1:13:59] | Are you okay, honey? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[1:14:01] | Sam. Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[1:14:03] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[1:14:09] | What’s she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[1:14:15] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[1:14:17] | What’s wrong with her? | 她到底怎么回事 |
[1:14:19] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[1:14:24] | What’s wrong with her? | 我女儿是怎么回事 |
[1:14:28] | La Llorona had your daughter in her grasp. | 哭泣的女人控制了你的女儿 |
[1:14:31] | Now, when she calls to her | 现在 只要她一呼唤 |
[1:14:33] | she will go. | 你女儿就会去找她 |
[1:14:35] | When we banish the spirit, | 等我们驱除恶灵之后 |
[1:14:36] | her trance will be broken. | 她的控制状态就会被解除 |
[1:14:38] | Until then, we have to keep them close. | 在此之前 我们得把孩子们关起来 |
[1:14:46] | What? What are you thinking? | 什么 你在想什么 |
[1:14:48] | What? What do we do? | 是什么 我们要做些什么 |
[1:15:08] | Do we have to? | 非得要这样做吗 |
[1:15:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:15:11] | Just until sunrise. | 待到太阳出来后就行了 |
[1:15:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:19] | Okay, you gotta sit down. Sam. | 好了 萨姆 你得坐下 |
[1:15:22] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[1:15:29] | You are so brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[1:15:31] | Your daddy would be so proud of you. | 爸爸肯定会以你为傲的 |
[1:15:32] | The way you look after Sam and me. | 你把萨姆和妈妈都保护得很好 |
[1:15:37] | I need you to know that it’s okay to be scared. | 我想让你明白 恐惧其实无可厚非 |
[1:15:39] | Everybody is, sometimes. | 每个人都有恐惧的时候 |
[1:15:41] | I am. | 我也会恐惧 |
[1:15:43] | Daddy was. | 爸爸也不例外 |
[1:15:44] | Rafael? | 那拉斐尔也会恐惧吗 |
[1:15:46] | No. | 我不会 |
[1:15:47] | He’s lying. | 他骗你的 |
[1:15:49] | I love you, Mom. | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[1:15:52] | I love you too, baby. | 宝贝 妈妈也爱你 |
[1:16:00] | I love you both so much. | 你们两个都是我的心头肉 |
[1:16:10] | It’s okay, Mom. Do it. | 没事的 妈妈 去吧 |
[1:16:38] | Where did you get that? | 这东西哪儿来的 |
[1:16:43] | It’s hers. | 这是她的东西 |
[1:16:44] | Hers? | 她的 |
[1:16:46] | It was around her neck. | 在她脖子上挂着 |
[1:16:52] | Keep it close. | 把它拿好 |
[1:16:55] | We might be able to use it against her. | 说不定可以用来对付她 |
[1:18:20] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:18:22] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:18:23] | – Chris! – Mom! | -克里斯 -妈妈 |
[1:18:25] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:18:30] | Patricia. | 帕特里夏 |
[1:18:33] | Patricia. | 帕特里夏 |
[1:18:34] | Patricia, please. | 帕特里夏 请你冷静 |
[1:18:36] | You took my babies from me! | 是你害死了我的孩子 |
[1:18:37] | Don’t do this. | 你别这样做 |
[1:18:37] | She’ll give them back to me. | 她可以让孩子回到我身边 |
[1:18:39] | Patricia, please don’t do this! | 帕特里夏 求你快住手 |
[1:18:40] | Patricia, please. | 帕特里夏 求你了 |
[1:18:41] | Please put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:18:43] | Okay? We can talk about this. | 好吗 有事好商量 |
[1:18:45] | You and I can just talk about this. | 我们可以好好谈一谈 |
[1:18:46] | Okay? Patricia, please. | 行吗 帕特里夏 拜托 |
[1:18:50] | Please… | 求 |
[1:18:51] | Please bring them back to me. | 求你快让我的孩子回来 |
[1:18:53] | No. | 不要 |
[1:18:54] | Give me back my boys! | 把我的孩子还给我 |
[1:18:59] | No! | 不要 |
[1:19:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:19:06] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:19:09] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:19:22] | Come on. | 快跑吧 |
[1:19:28] | – It’s locked. – Mine too. | -门锁住了 -这个门也是 |
[1:19:30] | Let me check this one. | 我开这扇门试试 |
[1:19:32] | Chris, they’re all locked. | 克里斯 门都被锁上了 |
[1:19:33] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[1:19:48] | Hurry, Chris! | 快点 克里斯 |
[1:19:49] | Please. Oh, God. | 求你快点 天哪 |
[1:19:52] | Come on! She’s coming! | 快点吧 她要过来了 |
[1:19:53] | – She’s coming. She’s coming! – I know! | -她马上就过来了 -我知道 |
[1:19:55] | I got it! | 钩住了 |
[1:19:56] | Pull it! | 快拉 |
[1:19:59] | Go, go, go! | 快上去 快上去 |
[1:20:02] | Come on. Hurry. | 赶紧上来 快 |
[1:20:04] | Grab the rope. | 收绳子 |
[1:20:09] | She’s coming. | 她要来了 |
[1:20:17] | Help! | 有人吗 |
[1:20:20] | Grab the light. | 去拿手电筒 |
[1:20:22] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[1:20:54] | – No. – This way. | -不要 -走这边 |
[1:20:57] | – Follow me. – Okay, I’m coming. | -跟着我走 -好 我来了 |
[1:21:00] | No! | 不要 |
[1:21:05] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[1:21:06] | No. | 快亮起来 |
[1:21:35] | Get behind me. | 快躲我后面 |
[1:21:38] | Help! | 有人吗 |
[1:21:39] | They’re not your kids! | 他们不是你的孩子 |
[1:21:41] | No! | 根本不是 |
[1:21:43] | Let them go! | 放过他们吧 |
[1:21:45] | No! | 别伤害他们 |
[1:22:48] | Let them go! | 放过他们吧 |
[1:22:59] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[1:23:03] | Chris! Sam! | 克里斯 萨姆 |
[1:23:29] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[1:23:30] | Behold the cross of the Lord and begone, wicked spirit! | 恶灵 上主十字架在此 速速离开 |
[1:23:38] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:23:39] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:23:47] | Mis hijos! | 我的孩子 |
[1:23:52] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:24:56] | Come here. | 快靠过来 |
[1:25:03] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:25:06] | You’re okay now. | 你们都安全了 |
[1:25:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:25:25] | I don’t know how I could ever repay you. | 我都不知道要怎么报答你了 |
[1:25:42] | You two were very brave. | 你们俩都特别勇敢 |
[1:25:44] | Even I was scared for a while. | 连我当时都被吓到了好一阵子 |
[1:25:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:25:49] | No. | 并没有 |
[1:25:51] | Not really. | 其实我并不太害怕 |
[1:26:07] | Race you inside. | 比比谁先跑进门 |