英文名称:The Count of Monte Cristo
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 本作品由Norm Team倾情奉献 感谢原作提供资源.仅供学习交流.严禁用于商业行为 请自觉于下载后24小时内删除!如果喜欢本片,请购买正版! | |
[00:15] | Compression:GV-Sir Subtitles:GV-Sir | 压制:鬼谷子 字幕:鬼谷子 |
[01:47] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[01:53] | Take the captain beyond the reef till we get permission to bring him ashore. | 把上尉带到暗礁上 直到我们允许靠岸为止 |
[01:59] | For a moment I thought you were abandoning me. | 我认为你们应该暂时把我放下 |
[02:02] | Fernand Mondego does not abandon his friends in the face of stupid,suicidal danger. | 费尔南德·蒙德哥不会让他的朋友面临自毁的危险 |
[02:06] | However,as Monsieur Morell’s official representative on this voyage,Edmond, | 不管怎样 作为这次航行的莫雷尔的正式代表 爱德蒙 |
[02:11] | I must officially tell you you have overstepped your bounds as second mate. | 我必须正式地告诉你 你越过了二副的职责 |
[02:14] | Officially.There.I’ve covered myself. | 应该说 我超过了我自己 |
[02:17] | If we don’t get him to a doctor,he will die.Do you understand? | 如果不让他看医生 他会死的 明白吗? |
[02:20] | Of course I understand.Just don’t expect me to do this sober. | 我当然明白 不要期望我保持冷静 |
[02:23] | Right. | 好 |
[02:25] | English dragoons. | 英国骑兵 |
[02:28] | Hello! | 喂! |
[02:32] | Dantes,don’t. | 唐太斯 不要 |
[02:37] | – A little careless,don’t you think? – We have to talk to someone. | – 你不认为我们要小心一点? – 我们必须要跟人接触 |
[02:39] | Well,I know,but… | 我知道 但… |
[02:42] | We’re French sailors! | 我们是法国水手 |
[02:43] | – We seek medical attention! – Come on.Come on. | – 我们需要医生! – 过来 过来 |
[02:47] | – We come in peace. – Come on. | – 我们是友好的 – 过来 |
[02:50] | We mean no harm! | 我们是说没有危险 |
[02:52] | Edmond! | 埃德蒙! |
[02:59] | Come on!Climb! | 过来 爬上来! |
[03:12] | Look out! | 当心! |
[03:37] | Fernand! | 费尔南德! |
[03:44] | Good.You finally hit something. | 太好了 终于击中了 |
[03:53] | Lieutenant Graypool. | 格瑞布尔上尉 |
[03:55] | If your thirst for gore demands the death of these poor fools, | 如果你们渴望得到这些可怜家伙的血 |
[03:58] | then by all means shoot them. | 那么用尽一切办法杀他们 |
[04:00] | But do so with the knowledge they are no agents of mine. | 动脑筋 他们不是我的代理商 |
[04:03] | Now explain yourselves or be shot. | 现在为你们自己辩解或者被杀 |
[04:05] | Sir,I am Edmond Dantes, | 先生 我叫埃德蒙·唐太斯 |
[04:09] | second mate of the merchant ship Pharaon,on our way home to Marseilles. | 是法老号船上的二副 我们在回马塞的途中 |
[04:13] | This is the shipowner’s representative,Monsieur Fernand Mondego, | 这是船主的代理人 费尔南德·蒙德哥先生 |
[04:18] | son of the Count Mondego. | 蒙德哥伯爵之子 |
[04:21] | Our captain has contracted brain fever,so we put in here for help. | 我们的船长得了脑膜炎 所以我们停在这里寻求帮助 |
[04:28] | If his coma is genuine,he won’t feel my knife point,will he? | 如果他真的昏迷 就对我的刀尖没有感觉 不是吗? |
[04:35] | Only a scratch. | 就划一刀 |
[04:46] | Edmond! | 埃德蒙 |
[04:48] | – Lieutenant Graypool! – We came to you in good faith! | – 格瑞布尔上尉! – 我们是诚心诚意来的 |
[04:50] | – That’s for my wounded men. – And wounded pride,no doubt. | – 那是为病人好 – 无疑是病了 |
[05:03] | It has been an eventful evening. | 一个多事的夜 |
[05:16] | If I hadn’t have shot those dragoons,you might by lying in pieces on the beach right now. | 如果我不杀这些骑兵 你门可能马上尸骨无存的躺在岸边了 |
[05:21] | – I almost got us killed. – Yes,you did. | – 我几乎让我们被杀 – 是的 |
[05:25] | Yet…we survive. | 还好 我们活下来了 |
[05:38] | King’s to you,Mondego. | 保佑你 弗尔南多 |
[05:40] | Being your friend is always an adventure. | 做你的朋友总是很危险 |
[05:44] | Yes,it is,isn’t it? | – 是的 不是这样吗? |
[05:48] | It’s a pity adventurers can’t always be friends though,huh? | 冒险家没有朋友是很可怜的 嗯? |
[05:50] | What? | 什么? |
[05:52] | Well,it won’t always be like this,will it? | 不会总像这样 不是吗? |
[05:55] | – What are you talking about? – Nothing.Drink up. | – 你在说什么? – 没什么 喝酒 |
[05:59] | We’re drinking Napoleon Bonaparte’s wine. | 我们在喝拿破仑·波拿巴的酒 |
[06:03] | I think you’ll find the 1806 The finer vintage. | 我想你们会发现1806的上好的葡萄酒 |
[06:06] | As long as you’re still awake,Monsieur Dantes,I wonder… | 只要你仍然活着 唐太斯先生 不知… |
[06:10] | if I might have a word with you. | 我是否可以跟你们说句话 |
[06:15] | I’m curious.What’s the significance of the chess piece? | 我很惊奇 下象棋的意义是什么? |
[06:19] | It’s just something we’ve done since childhood. | 它只是我自孩子以来一直做的事 |
[06:23] | Whenever one of us has had a victory,king of the moment. | 不管什么时候我们胜利了 就是统治的时候 |
[06:28] | – King of the moment? – Yes. | – 统治的时候? – 对 |
[06:30] | In life,we’re all either kings or pawns. | 生活中 我们不是统治者就是被统治 |
[06:35] | I’m moved by your effort to save your captain’s life,Dantes. | 我会努力挽救你们船长的生命 唐太斯 |
[06:39] | He is my captain…and my friend,Your Majesty. | 他是我的船长…朋友 阁下 |
[06:43] | Loyal friends are rare indeed. | 忠诚的朋友的确很可贵 |
[06:45] | In fact,it is upon such a matter I wish to speak. | 事实上 我有件事想说 |
[06:49] | I have written a rather sentimental letter to an old comrade in Marseilles. | 我给在马赛的朋友写了封伤感的信 |
[06:53] | It’s a side of me I prefer the British not see. | 里面有我的情况 我不想让英军看到 |
[06:56] | Since they have a habit of opening my mail, | 因为他们喜欢打开我的邮件 |
[06:59] | I wonder if you would deliver it for me. | 不知你是否可以帮我送这封信 |
[07:03] | Oh,I-I don’t… | 我 我不能 |
[07:05] | It’s just a letter from one old soldier to another. | 只是从一个老士兵手里转到另一个的手里 |
[07:08] | It’s totally innocent,I assure you. | 我保证 绝对安全 |
[07:11] | But more important,it is the price I demand for the use of my physician. | 但更重要的是 医药费就不用付了 |
[07:18] | Then I agree. | 那好 |
[07:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:23] | You are to deliver the letter to Monsieur Clarion. | 你把这封信送到诺瓦蒂埃先生那里 |
[07:26] | – Can you remember that name? – Monsieur Clarion.How will I find him? | – 记住了那个名字吗? – 诺瓦蒂埃先生 我怎么找到他? |
[07:30] | Oh,he will find you. | 他会找你 |
[07:33] | Now,I do not wish this letter’s existence to be known to anyone else. | 我不希望这封信被任何其他的人知道 |
[07:37] | Not even your boon companion back there.Do you understand? | 甚至连你的好友 明白吗? |
[07:40] | I’m a man of my word,Your Majesty. | 我是个守信的人 阁下 |
[07:43] | Yes,I,uh…I believe you are. | 好 我相信你是个守信的人 |
[08:02] | What did he want? | 他想干什么? |
[08:04] | Oh,um,news from France.That’s all. | 从法国传来消息 就这些 |
[08:29] | Time you were on your way.Your captain has been dead for half an hour. | 你们的船长已经死了半个小时了 |
[08:37] | Are you sure? | 真的吗? |
[08:39] | When you have walked as many battlefields as I,young Dantes, | 当你和我在田野里散步的时候 年轻的唐太斯 |
[08:42] | you can feel death. | 你可以感觉 他已经死了 |
[08:50] | Kings and pawns,Marchand. | 统治和被统治 |
[08:53] | Emperors…and fools. | 帝王…和傻子 |
[09:12] | Come about! | 改变方向 |
[09:22] | Drive faster. | 开快点 |
[09:39] | Danglars,what’s happened? | 腾格拉尔 发生了什么事? |
[09:42] | Captain Reynaud is dead,sir, | 莱克勒船长死了 先生 |
[09:45] | and Edmond Dantes disobeyed my orders. | 爱德蒙·唐太斯不听我的命令 |
[09:48] | Come to my office and report,Danglars. | 到我的办公室来 腾格拉尔 |
[09:52] | – And you,Edmond. – Will you be needing me,Monsieur Morell? | – 还有你 爱德蒙. – 是我吗 莫雷尔先生 |
[09:55] | Go. | 去 |
[10:01] | Mercedes. | 美塞苔丝 |
[10:03] | – Where is he?Where is Edmond? – How lovely to see you too. | – 他在哪?爱德蒙在哪? – 见到你真高兴 |
[10:08] | You just missed him,I’m afraid. | 恐怕你看错过了 |
[10:11] | Could be a while.I think he’s in trouble. | 可能要等一会儿 我想他现在有麻烦 |
[10:13] | He said he’d meet us by the rock.Come on. | 他说他会到岩石边找我们 走吧 |
[10:15] | I told Dantes not to go ashore. | 我告诉过唐太斯不要上岸 |
[10:18] | Is this true? | 有这回事吗? |
[10:20] | I accept all responsibility. | 我承担所有的责任 |
[10:22] | As well you should.It was all his idea,monsieur. | 你应该承担 全是他的主意 先生 |
[10:26] | It should have been your idea. | 应该是你的主意吧 |
[10:30] | Puttin’ into Elba didn’t save the captain’s life,monsieur. | 停泊在厄尔巴岛 没有救活船长的生命 |
[10:33] | – I was protectin’ the merchandise. – You were protecting yourself… | – 我要保护货物 – 你在保护自己… |
[10:37] | by hiding behind your rank and staying aboard. | 在船上躲起来 |
[10:40] | Edmond Dantes,I am making you the new captain of the Pharaon. | 爱德蒙·唐太斯我命令你为法老号的新船长 |
[10:49] | You presume to demote me? | 你要降我的级吗? |
[10:52] | There is no demotion. | 没有降级 |
[10:54] | You will remain first mate under Captain Dantes. | 你还是唐太斯船长手下的大副 |
[10:58] | Unless,of course,you choose to seek another berth. | 当然 除非你不想干了 |
[11:12] | Now I imagine there’s a certain young lady… | 现在我在想一定有位女士… |
[11:15] | who will want to hear this news. | 很想听到这个消息 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | – 谢谢你 |
[11:33] | Monsieur Morell? | 莫雷尔先生? |
[11:36] | – I understand you had a ship just returned from Elba,monsieur. – Yes. | – 我知道有一艘船#刚从厄儿巴岛回来先生 – 是的 |
[11:41] | Did anyone aboard get ashore there by any chance? | 船上有人碰巧下船吗? |
[11:46] | They did,but they’re not here at the moment. | 他们都下了 但他们现在不在这里 |
[11:51] | Thank you,monsieur. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[11:53] | – May I say who has called upon them? – Clarion. | – 可以问谁叫他们吗? – 诺瓦蒂埃 |
[11:56] | The name is Clarion. | 名叫诺瓦蒂埃 |
[12:04] | – Make love to me. – Will you ever give up? | – 跟我做爱 – 你曾经放弃过吗? |
[12:08] | – He doesn’t have to know. – I’d know. | – 他不会知道 – 我知道 |
[12:10] | So would I. | 那么可以吗 |
[12:13] | – It’d be our little secret. – I don’t believe in secrets. | – 它是我们的小秘密 – 我不相信秘密 |
[12:17] | You think Edmond doesn’t have secrets?He does.Ask him. | 你以为爱德蒙没有秘密吗?他有 问他 |
[12:22] | – I know what you want,Fernand. – You do? | – 我知道你想什么 费尔南多 – 你知道? |
[12:25] | Remember when we were kids and Edmond got that whistle for his birthday | 还记得我还是孩子的时候 爱德蒙在生日上得了一个口哨 |
[12:29] | and you got a pony? | 你得了一个小马吗? |
[12:30] | You were so mad Edmond was happier with his whistle than you were with your pony. | 你们都乐疯了 爱德蒙比你得到小马更高兴 |
[12:34] | I’m not going to be your next whistle. | 我不想成为你的下一个口哨 |
[12:40] | How long do you think it’s going to be before he can afford a wife? | 你认为爱德蒙多久能娶到妻子? |
[12:43] | Two years.Two years.That’s all. | 两年 两年 够了 |
[12:48] | Then he gets his captain’s papers,and we can marry. | 那时他可以是船长 我们就可以结婚 |
[12:51] | Two years.I couldn’t wait two years for anything, | 两年 我等不了两年 |
[12:55] | particularly a bride like you. | 特别是像你这样的新娘 |
[12:59] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[13:00] | – There he is. – Hey! | 他在那 – 嗨! |
[13:02] | – Whoo! – Mercedes! | 美塞苔丝 |
[13:11] | I missed you so. | 我很想你 |
[13:14] | The missing is over now. | 现在不想了 |
[13:16] | – Are you in trouble? – No.I’m captain.Come on. | – 有麻烦吗? – 不 我是船长了 过来 |
[13:24] | Monsieur Morell gave me the Pharaon. | 莫雷尔先生给我那个头衔 |
[13:28] | Edmond! | 爱德蒙! |
[13:30] | King’s to me. | 祝福我 |
[13:33] | Yours is a life truly blessed,Edmond. | 你总是很幸运 爱德蒙 |
[13:43] | Come on. | 过来 |
[13:44] | – You’re still the best man. – I know. | – 你仍然是个那么优秀 – 我知道 |
[13:48] | Come on! | 走啊! |
[14:18] | Stop that.You’ll go bald. | 不要想了 你会变成秃子的 |
[14:28] | Do you keep secrets from me? | 你对我有秘密吗? |
[14:30] | Secrets?No. | 秘密?没有 |
[14:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:40] | Ask me anything and I’ll tell you. | 问什么我都告诉你 |
[14:47] | We don’t have to wait two years anymore. | 我们不用再等两年了 |
[14:50] | – As soon as I can afford the ring,we’ll wed… – I don’t need a ring.I don’t. | – 当我能买戒指时 我们就结婚- – – 我不要戒指 不要 |
[15:03] | This will be my ring. | 这就是我的戒指 |
[15:05] | And no matter what happens, | 无论发生什么事 |
[15:09] | you will never see it off my finger. | 你都会见它在我的手指上 |
[15:14] | Ever. | 永远 |
[15:26] | Hello,my fine young gentleman. | 嗨 我年轻的先生 |
[15:30] | Care to join me? | 跟我喝酒吧? |
[15:37] | So tell me,Mondego, | 告诉我 蒙德哥 |
[15:42] | how did you ever become friends… | 你们是怎么成为朋友的… |
[15:45] | with that righteous little ponce,Edmond Dantes? | 和那个正直的家伙 爱德蒙·唐太斯? |
[15:51] | He claims to be my friend, | 他要做我的朋友 |
[15:55] | yet he has the audacity to keep secrets from me. | 他竟敢对我保守秘密 |
[15:58] | What secrets? | 什么秘密? |
[16:17] | To the new captain of the Pharaon. | 为法老号的新船长干杯 |
[16:23] | All I am I owe to you,Father. | 都是您的功劳 爸爸 |
[16:28] | May this happy moment be but the dawn… | 希望幸福的时刻不要结束… |
[16:32] | of a long and wonderful life for you both. | 愿你们有长久快乐的幸福生活 |
[16:39] | – Which of you is Edmond Dantes? – I am. | – 谁是爱德蒙·唐太斯? – 是我 |
[16:43] | Edmond Dantes,you are under arrest by order of the magistrate of Marseilles. | 爱德蒙唐太斯受地方官之命你被捕了 |
[16:47] | – Arrest? – On what charges? | – 被捕? – 有什么罪? |
[16:49] | That information is privileged.Take him. | 罪名要保密 带走他 |
[16:52] | I demand an explanation.I demand an explanation! | 我想解释一下!我想解释一下 |
[16:56] | I’ll be back tonight.Don’t worry,Father.This is a mistake. | 今晚我会回来的 不要担心 爸爸 这是误会 |
[17:01] | Mon Dieu. | 天哪 |
[17:15] | Well,I must say,Dantes,you don’t have the look of a traitor. | 我想说 唐太斯 你看起来不像叛国贼 |
[17:19] | Traitor? | 叛国贼? |
[17:21] | Now,attend me well,Dantes,for your life may depend on it. | 现在 听我说唐太斯 你的命运就决定于此 |
[17:25] | Did you have any personal contact with Napoleon when you were on Elba? | 你在厄尔巴岛时 跟拿破仑有过私人的接触吗 |
[17:29] | Elba,yes,I did.Well,we did. | 厄尔巴岛 是的 有过 我们有过 |
[17:31] | I was with the Count Mondego’s son,Fernand,almost the entire time. | 我和蒙德哥伯爵之子 费尔南多 几乎是同时 |
[17:36] | – Do you know Fernand? – He’s a recent acquaintance,yes. | – 你认识费尔南多? – 最近才认识 |
[17:39] | Oh,there you are.He’ll vouch for me. | 你们去找他 他可以证明 |
[17:43] | No doubt,but you said,”almost the entire time.” | 不用怀疑 但你说”几乎是同时 |
[17:49] | Except for when Napoleon asked me to deliver a personal letter to a friend in Marseilles. | 除了拿破仑叫我给他 在马赛的朋友送一封私人信件 |
[17:54] | Well,Dantes,it is for accepting that treasonous correspondence… | 那么唐太斯 它就跟叛国有关… |
[17:58] | that you have been denounced by your own first mate,a Monsieur Danglars. | 你是被你自己的大副揭露的 一位叫腾格拉尔先生 |
[18:02] | – What? – Did you deliver the letter? | – 什么? – 信送了吗? |
[18:05] | No,sir,someone was supposed to find me. | 没有 长官 有人会找我 |
[18:08] | It’s…It’s still in my jacket.Here. | 它还在我的口袋里 这里 |
[18:30] | – Have you read this? – No,sir,I can’t read. | – 你看过吗? – 没有 长官 |
[18:34] | Well,Dantes,this is a letter to one of Napoleon’s agents. | 唐太斯 这是给拿破仑同伙的一封信 |
[18:39] | It gives the times and the locations of the British beach patrols on Elba. | 它说了厄尔巴岛英国海军 出巡的时间和地点 |
[18:44] | Sir,I swear on my mother’s grave,I had no idea. | 长官 我发誓 我不知道 |
[18:48] | He swore its contents were innocent. | 他保证过内容没有危害 |
[18:57] | No,it’s you that’s innocent. | 不 现在是你 你是无辜的 |
[19:02] | Foolish and innocent. | 愚蠢无知 |
[19:05] | I believe these are the worst charges that could be leveled against you. | 这些对你很不利 |
[19:09] | Fortunately,as I’ve intercepted this document,there’s no harm done. | 幸运的是 我中途截了这封信 没有危险了 |
[19:14] | God knows how you’re going to survive in this world,Edmond Dantes. | 上帝知道你会幸存在世界上 爱德蒙·唐太斯 |
[19:18] | But you are no traitor. | 但你不是叛国贼 |
[19:21] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[19:26] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[19:30] | Wait,uh,did Napoleon tell you who’s supposed to pick up the letter? | 等等 拿破仑有告诉过你 谁回来取那封信 |
[19:36] | Monsieur Clarion. | 诺瓦蒂埃.先生 |
[19:38] | What name did you say? | 什么名字? |
[19:42] | Monsieur Clarion. | 诺瓦蒂埃.先生 |
[19:45] | Have you mentioned this name to anyone else? | 你向其他人提过这个名字吗? |
[19:48] | Monsieur Mondego or anyone? | 蒙德哥先生或其他人? |
[19:50] | No,sir,in fact,Monsieur Mondego knows nothing of this letter. | 没有 长官 事实上蒙德哥先生什么都不知道 |
[20:00] | This is very dangerous information. | 这封信很危险 |
[20:05] | One can never be too careful in times like this. | 一个人不能知道的太多 |
[20:08] | – Don’t you think? – Yes,sir. | – 你说是吗? – 是 长官 |
[20:14] | I’ve given you rather a stressful time. | 我给了你压力 |
[20:17] | I wonder if,by way of an apology,I could offer you my carriage home. | 我不知道道歉可不可以 我可以提供我的马车 |
[20:21] | It’s just through here. | 就在这里 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:51] | Monsieur Villefort?Monsieur Villefort? | 维尔福先生?维尔福先生? |
[20:54] | Monsieur Villefort! | 维尔福先生! |
[21:24] | Where are you taking me? | 你们把我带到哪里? |
[21:28] | This is a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[21:30] | – I’m allowed to go home. – From now on,your home is the prison Chateau d’lf. | – 让我回家 – 从现在开始 你的家在伊夫堡监狱 |
[21:34] | No!No!No! | – 不不不 |
[21:37] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[21:46] | Shoot him now! | 开枪 |
[21:50] | Mount up!Get after him! | 追上去!抓住他 |
[22:09] | Fernand!Fernand! | 费尔南多!费尔南多! |
[22:14] | – Monsieur? – It’s all right.He’s right here.Fernand! | – 先生? – 没事 他在这里 费尔南多! |
[22:17] | I’ve been arrested for treason.I barely managed to escape. | 我因叛国罪被拘捕 我差点逃不出来 |
[22:21] | When we were on Elba,Napoleon gave me a letter. | 我在厄尔巴岛时 拿破仑给了我一封信 |
[22:24] | I didn’t tell you because he made me promise not to. | 我没有告诉你 是因为他叫我发过誓 |
[22:26] | He said it was just some note to an old friend. | 他说是给一个老朋友的 |
[22:28] | But the bastard lied to me!He lied. | 但那个杂种对我撒谎 他骗我 |
[22:31] | It was to one of his agents. | 那是他的一个同伙 |
[22:33] | Somehow the authorities found out.I don’t know what to do. | 被人发现 我不知道该怎么办 |
[22:36] | There’s gendarmes on horseback right behind me. | 有宪兵在后面抓我 |
[22:38] | All right.We just have to think. | 好 我们必须想一想 |
[22:42] | I hope I haven’t compromised you. | 我希望不会给你带来危险 |
[22:44] | I was hoping your father could help me. | 我希望你父亲能帮我 |
[22:46] | He’s in Paris.He’s very ill. | 他在巴黎 病得很严重 |
[22:48] | – How far back are the gendarmes? – Minutes. | – 宪兵离这有多远? – 就几分钟 |
[22:51] | – Do you need money? – Yes,thank you. | – 需要钱吗? – 是的 谢谢 |
[22:54] | – Do you have a pistol? – Of course not. | – 要手枪吗 – 当然不要 |
[22:57] | Good. | 好 |
[22:59] | Stop it,Fernand.I don’t have time for this. | 放下 费尔南多 我没有时间玩这个 |
[23:06] | I saw Napoleon give you that letter. | 我看见拿破仑给了你信 |
[23:09] | It was you? | 是你? |
[23:12] | Well,it wasn’t just me.It was Danglars’s idea. | 不是我 是腾格拉尔的主意 |
[23:15] | Why didn’t you come to me first? | 为什么你开始不说 |
[23:18] | Why did you keep it a secret from me?I thought you were my friend. | 为什么你要对我保密呢?我把你当作我的好朋友 |
[23:21] | I told you I gave Napoleon my word.He lied to me! | 我告诉过你 我答应过他不食言 但他对我撒谎! |
[23:24] | I know,Edmond.I read the letter. | 我知道 爱德蒙我看了那封信 |
[23:33] | You…You read… | 你- – 你看了- – – |
[23:39] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么要这样做? |
[23:41] | Oh,it’s complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[23:47] | Complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[23:51] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 不要傻了 |
[23:54] | – Get out of my way. – I can’t let you go,Edmond. | – 让我走 – 我不能让你走 爱德蒙 |
[24:16] | Get away from the window. | 从窗户逃离 |
[24:21] | Don’t make me take off your hand! | 我不会放了你! |
[24:50] | Why?In God’s name,why? | 为什么?到底是为什么? |
[24:54] | Because you’re the son of a clerk! | 因为你是小职员的儿子 |
[24:58] | And I’m not supposed to want to be you. | 我不想跟你一样 |
[25:05] | – In here! – In here! | – 这里 – 这里 |
[25:13] | – Get! – Wait. | – 抓 – 等等 |
[25:15] | Hold it.Hold it. | – 拿着 拿着 |
[25:23] | To remember better days. | 记住美好的日子 |
[25:27] | Come on! | 走 |
[25:32] | I told you it wasn’t always going to be this way,Edmond. | 我告诉过你命运不会总像这样 爱德蒙 |
[25:46] | Father!Where is he? | 爸爸 他在哪里?? |
[25:50] | The study.What’s he done now? | 书房 他做了什么? |
[25:53] | Now,you listen to me,Father.I am the chief magistrate,an official of the new regime. | 现在 你听我说 爸爸我是主要的地方官 是新政体的官员 |
[25:58] | I cannot afford to have my own father mixed up in treasonous affairs! | 我不允许我父亲 与叛国之事有何牵连 |
[26:04] | You know… | 你知道 |
[26:07] | In the end,treason is a matter of dates. | 叛逆就是个时期的问题 |
[26:11] | I shall be the patriot,and you the traitor,when the emperor returns. | 当君主重新登位时我就是爱国者 你就是叛逆者 |
[26:16] | Stop it.Stop it,you old ruin. | 住嘴 住嘴 你老糊涂了 |
[26:19] | Those days are over.Napoleon Bonaparte is no longer the emperor of anything. | 那些日子已经结束了 拿破仑 波拿巴不再是君主 |
[26:24] | If you continue to dabble in this lunacy,you run an excellent chance… | 如果你再继续胡闹 因为你的同情心… |
[26:27] | of being arrested and ruining our entire family all because of your idiotic sympathies. | 很可能被捕 毁了我们全家 |
[26:30] | At least I have sympathies. | 至少我有同情心 |
[26:32] | For God’s sake,Father,all Valentina is saying… | 看在上帝的份上 父亲 瓦伦蒂娜说的… |
[26:35] | is that as a family our fates are intertwined. | 我们整个家族的命运都会牵扯进去 |
[26:38] | – Surely you can see that. – See?Ah! | – 希望您能明白 – 明白 |
[26:42] | I’m an old ruin. | 我老糊涂了 |
[26:45] | I don’t see as well as I did.You will excuse me. | 我不明白我做了什么 你们要原谅我 |
[27:36] | Move it. | 走 |
[27:48] | Move. | 走 |
[27:57] | Welcome,Monsieur Dantes. | 欢迎 唐太斯先生 |
[28:00] | I am Armand Dorleac,the warden of Chateau d’lf. | 我叫阿蒙得 朵里克 是伊夫堡的监管 |
[28:03] | Monsieur,I know you must hear this a great deal, | 先生 我知道你一定听说了这件事 |
[28:08] | but I assure you I am innocent. | 我保证我是无辜的 |
[28:13] | Everyone must say that,I know,but I truly am. | 每个人都会那样说 我知道 但我真的是无辜的 |
[28:16] | – Innocent. – Yes. | – 无辜 – 对 |
[28:18] | I know.I really do know. | 我知道 我真地知道 |
[28:23] | – You mock me? – No,my dear Dantes. | – 你嘲笑我? – 不 我亲爱的唐太斯 |
[28:27] | I know perfectly well that you are innocent.Why else would you be here? | 我很清楚地知道你是无辜的 你来这里有别的原因吗 |
[28:32] | If you were truly guilty, | 如果你真的犯了罪 |
[28:36] | there are a hundred prisons in France where they would lock you away, | 法国有几百囚犯 他们会把你藏起来的 |
[28:41] | but Chateau d’lf is where they put the ones they’re ashamed of. | 但伊夫堡是个耻辱的地方 |
[28:49] | Let’s have a look at your quarters now,shall we? | 我可以看看你的住址吗? |
[29:09] | “God will give me justice.” | “上帝会给我公平的 |
[29:13] | People are always trying to motivate themselves. | 人们总是尽力激发他们自己 |
[29:17] | Or they keep calendars,but soon they lose interest or they die. | 或者把他们自己藏起来 但不久就会失去兴趣或死去 |
[29:22] | – There’s a window. – All I’m left with is a rather unsightly wall,I’m afraid. | – 有窗 – 只剩下一堵看不见的墙 我害怕 |
[29:26] | So I conceived of another way to help our prisoners keep track of time. | 所以我想了另一个方法 帮助我们的囚犯打发时间 |
[29:30] | Every year,on the anniversary of their imprisonment, | 每年 在他们进狱的时候 |
[29:33] | we hurt them. | 我们会伤害他们 |
[29:36] | Usually just a simple beating really. | 通常只是一顿简单的鞭打 |
[29:38] | Although,on their first day here,in your case,today, | 今天是你进狱的第一天 所以也一样 |
[29:43] | I like to do something rather special. | 我喜欢做一些怪事 |
[29:50] | And if you’re thinking just now, | 如果你现在在想 |
[29:52] | “Why me,O God?” | “为什么是我 天啦? |
[29:55] | – The answer is,God has nothing to do with it. – All right? | – 答案是 上帝不会帮你 – 知道吗? |
[30:00] | In fact,God is never in France this time of year. | 事实上 上帝不会在这个时候的法国出现 |
[30:03] | God has everything to do with it.He’s everywhere.He sees everything. | 上帝与所有事都有关 他无处不在 他看见了一切 |
[30:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | Let’s make a bargain,shall we? | 我们做个交易 好吗? |
[30:16] | You ask God for help,and I’ll stop the moment he shows up. | 你向上帝寻求帮助 他出现了我就停止打你 |
[30:39] | Monsieur Villefort,have you not heard? | 维尔福先生 你没有听说吗? |
[30:41] | – Napoleon has escaped from Elba! – What? | – 拿破仑从厄尔巴岛逃走了 – 什么? |
[30:44] | Landed 100 miles from here.He marches on Paris! | 在离这的一百英里登陆 向巴黎进军 |
[30:50] | Pack all my files.And tell that idiot clerk to find the ledger! | 装好我的文件 叫那个白痴职员找到底帐 |
[30:55] | We are here to plead the case of Edmond Dantes,Magistrate. | 我们来这里是为了爱德蒙·唐太斯的事 长官 |
[30:59] | Not now!Dantes? | 不是现在 唐太斯? |
[31:01] | We have not met,monsieur.I am Fernand Mondego,the son of Count Mondego. | 我们没有见过 长官 我是费尔南多·蒙德哥 蒙德哥伯爵的儿子 |
[31:06] | I am here to swear to Edmond Dantes’s innocence. | 我发誓 爱德蒙·唐太斯是清白的 |
[31:10] | This is his employer,Monsieur Morell,his father,and his fiancee,Mercedes. | 这是他的船主莫雷尔先生 他的父亲和他的未婚妻美塞苔丝 |
[31:18] | Edmond Dantes is charged with high treason. | 爱德蒙·唐太斯被指控犯了很严重的叛国罪 |
[31:22] | – Yet you stand by him? – Of course I do. | – 你仍然相信他? – 我当然相信 |
[31:28] | What if I was to tell you that Dantes is also charged with murder? | 如果我告诉你 唐太斯也被控告谋杀呢? |
[31:32] | – Murder? – Edmond would never do such a thing. | – 谋杀? – 爱德蒙不会做这种事 |
[31:36] | Dantes carried a letter from Napoleon to one of his agents. | 唐太斯为拿破仑 给他的同党带信 |
[31:39] | When we tried to arrest him,he killed one of my men. | 我们抓他时 他杀了我的一个人 |
[31:41] | No,if you knew him,monsieur,you would know that was not possible. | 如果你了解他 长官 你就知道那是不可能的 |
[31:44] | Have mercy,please. | 发发慈悲吧 |
[31:46] | You have proof of this treason? | 你有叛国的证据吗? |
[31:49] | That is government business. | 那是政府的事 |
[31:51] | Please.Please,just tell us where he is. | 请告诉我他在哪里? |
[31:55] | I cannot,mademoiselle.He was handed over to the king’s men. | 我不能 小姐 他是君主控制的人 |
[31:58] | I can understand your pain at this betrayal. | 我能够理解你的痛苦 |
[32:01] | But my advice to all of you would be to forget Edmond Dantes, | 但我劝你们忘掉爱德蒙·唐太斯 |
[32:06] | particularly you,mademoiselle. | 特别是你 |
[32:08] | Take solace in the comfort of your good friend here… | 接受你好朋友的安慰吧… |
[32:12] | and perhaps some good may yet come of this unhappy affair. | 也许痛苦过后就是幸福 |
[32:17] | Now,you will excuse me.I have to attend some other matters. | 请你们原谅 我还有别的的事 |
[32:20] | My son is no traitor! | 我儿子没罪! |
[32:22] | I will try to reason with him. | 我会尽力帮他的 |
[32:24] | – Let’s leave this to Fernand.He can plead the case. – It’s impossible.Never. | – 让费尔南多说说吧 他也许能帮忙 – 永远不可能了 |
[32:27] | I will not give up on Edmond yet. | 我不会放弃 |
[32:30] | I will never forget your kindness. | 我不会忘记你的恩情 |
[32:33] | And I shall never cease to give it. | 我也不会放弃 |
[32:42] | Not that I don’t appreciate the embroidery of the crimes, | 不是我不喜欢犯罪的辩词 |
[32:46] | but still,murder? | 还有谋杀吗? |
[32:48] | It’s quite simple really. | 真的很简单 |
[32:51] | When you reported Dantes’s receiving the letter to me, | 当你向我检举唐太斯收了一封信时 |
[32:53] | I didn’t quite understand why you were betraying him, | 我不理解你为什么要出卖他 |
[32:56] | but now having seen his exquisite fiancee,I understand completely. | 但现在见到他美丽的未婚妻后 我完全明白了 |
[33:01] | What prompts you to be so accommodating? | 这么好 有什么指示吗? |
[33:06] | Sit down,Mondego. | 请坐 蒙德哥 |
[33:16] | Come back! | 回来! |
[33:20] | Come back! | 回来 |
[33:22] | What’s my crime?What’s my crime? | 我犯了什么罪?我犯了什么罪? |
[33:26] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜 |
[34:54] | Happy anniversary,Dantes. | 每年快乐 唐太斯 |
[35:03] | Until next year. | 等明年 |
[35:43] | Has it really been four years,Delius? | 整整四年了 德利乌斯? |
[35:46] | Or Danton?What is his name again? | 或丹东?他叫什么? |
[37:46] | Forgive my intrusion. | 请原谅我的闯入 |
[37:50] | But I was under the impression that I… | 我在底下的监狱里 |
[37:54] | I was digging toward the outer wall. | 我一直在向上挖 |
[38:01] | Parlez-vous anglais? | 你懂英语吗? |
[38:04] | Italiano? | 意大利语? |
[38:07] | I am Abbe Faria.I have been a prisoner in Chateau d’lf for 11 years. | 我是神父 法利亚 我在伊夫堡坐牢十一年了 |
[38:13] | Five which have been spent… | 花了五年的时间… |
[38:16] | digging this tunnel. | 挖这个地道 |
[38:24] | There are 72,519 stones… | 一共有七万二千五百一十九块石头… |
[38:29] | in my walls. | 在我的墙上 |
[38:32] | I’ve counted them many times. | 我已数了无数遍了 |
[38:37] | But have you named them yet? | 给他们取了名字吗? |
[38:41] | Shh,shh. | 嘘 小声点 |
[38:44] | Shh,shh. | 嘘 小声点 |
[38:47] | Once I was as you are now. | 曾经我跟你现在一样 |
[38:49] | But I promise,it will pass. | 但我相信 一切都会过去的 |
[38:54] | I promise,I promise. | 我相信 我相信 |
[38:57] | Now,may I stand on your shoulders? | 现在 我可以站在你的肩膀上吗? |
[39:08] | Take me down. | 放我下来 |
[39:12] | Please,take me down now.Take me down. | 请放我下来 |
[39:21] | I have not seen the sky these 11 years.Thank you. | 我有十一年没有见过阳光了 谢谢你 |
[39:27] | Thank you,God. | 感谢上帝 |
[39:28] | There is no talk of God in here,priest. | 没有上帝 牧师 |
[39:32] | What about the…inscription? | 这些刻字是怎么回事儿? |
[39:36] | It’s faded,just as God has faded from my heart. | 已经褪色了 就像上帝在我心里褪色一样 |
[39:41] | – And what has replaced it? – Revenge. | – 取而代之的是什么? – 仇恨 |
[39:48] | Hold these. | 拿着 |
[39:50] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[39:53] | Perhaps your thoughts of revenge… | 也许你的仇恨思想… |
[39:56] | are serving God’s purpose of keeping you alive… | 是上帝让你活着的目的… |
[39:59] | these seven years. | 这七年 |
[40:02] | – To what end? – Escape. | – 什么时候结束? – 逃跑 |
[40:17] | There we go. | 我们到了 |
[40:48] | You spoke of escape. | 刚才你提到了逃 |
[40:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:54] | There are only two possibilities of reaching the outer wall… | 有两种可能可以到外界 |
[40:58] | and finally the sea. | 一直到海上 |
[41:00] | I simply…I simply chose the wrong one. | 我只选择了错路 |
[41:04] | Now,of course,with two of us, | 现在 有我们两个 |
[41:07] | we could dig in the opposite direction. | 我们可以向相反的方向挖 |
[41:10] | With both of us together,then,of course,we could possibly do it in,oh,eight years. | 我们一起 可能会挖八年 |
[41:21] | Oh,does something else demand your time? | 你有别的事要做吗? |
[41:24] | Some pressing appointment,perhaps? | 或许是某个紧急的约会? |
[41:29] | In return…for your help, | 你的帮助会有回报的 |
[41:33] | I offer something priceless. | 我给你无价之宝 |
[41:35] | My freedom? | 我的自由? |
[41:37] | No,freedom can be taken away, | 不 自由可以剥夺 |
[41:40] | as you well know. | 你很清楚 |
[41:42] | I offer knowledge,everything I have learned. | 我给你知识 我学过的所有知识 |
[41:47] | I will teach you,oh,economics,mathematics, | 我会教你经济学 数学 |
[41:50] | – philosophy,science. – To read and write? | – 哲学 科学 – 读和写? |
[41:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:02] | When do we start? | 什么时候开始? |
[42:04] | I got it.I got it. | 我计划好了 |
[42:08] | Lights out.Lights. | 熄灯 |
[42:13] | Let’s have ’em.Come on. | 让我们检查 快点 |
[42:15] | The slot opens twice a day. | 洞口一天开两次 |
[42:17] | Once for your toilet bucket,which is where we hide the dirt. | 一次是拿装脏物的垃圾桶 |
[42:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:27] | And once in the evening for your plate. | 一次是晚餐 |
[42:32] | Lights out.Out. | 熄灯 |
[42:35] | Come on,priest. | 快点 牧师 |
[42:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:40] | Between those times we can work all day without fear of discovery. | 在这期间 我们可以整天工作 不必担心被发现 |
[42:44] | “So neglect becomes… | “所以 他们的疏忽成为了… |
[42:47] | our ally.” | 我们最好的助手” |
[42:50] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[42:55] | So you were in Napoleon’s army. | 那么 你是拿破仑的人 |
[42:58] | We had such dreams then. | 我们曾经做过那样的梦 |
[43:02] | However,one night… | 然而 一天夜里… |
[43:05] | my regiment ran down… | 我的组织崩溃了… |
[43:08] | a band of guerrillas, | 一群士兵 |
[43:10] | who ran into a church for sanctuary. | 跑进教堂寻求避难 |
[43:14] | I was ordered to burn…down the church… | 叫我烧掉教堂… |
[43:19] | with them inside it. | 把他们也烧在里面 |
[43:22] | Did you? | 你做了? |
[43:27] | To my everlasting shame,I did. | 是我永久的耻辱 我做了 |
[43:32] | I did. | 我做了 |
[43:34] | How did you come to be here? | 你是怎么来这里的? |
[43:36] | The following day I deserted… | 第二天我离开了… |
[43:39] | to devote my life to repentance… | 为了用我一生的时间忏悔… |
[43:42] | and to God. | 向上帝忏悔 |
[43:44] | I worked as private secretary to… | 我在一个很富有的伯爵斯帕达家 |
[43:47] | the enormously wealthy Count Enrique Spada. | 我在一个很富有的伯爵斯帕达家 当私人秘书 |
[43:52] | Spada was a righteous man. | 斯帕达是个很正直的人 |
[43:56] | Sadly,a couple of years later,he died… | 不幸的是几年后就死了… |
[44:01] | amidst rumors that he had hidden his limitless fortune. | 有人传言说他藏了巨额财富 |
[44:09] | – Two weeks later,I was arrested. – Why? | – 两星期后 我被捕了 – 为什么? |
[44:12] | Napoleon wanted Spada’s treasure. | 拿破仑想得到斯帕达的财富 |
[44:16] | He did not believe that I had no idea where it was. | 他不相信我对此一无所知 |
[44:21] | So he had me thrown in here to refresh my memory. | 所以他把我仍在这里反省 |
[44:26] | And so here I’ve remained with only God… | 我一直和唯一的神呆在一起… |
[44:31] | for company until he sent me you. | 做伴直到有了你 |
[44:34] | God is no more real than your treasure,priest. | 神没有财富现实 牧师 |
[44:37] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[44:51] | Ooh!Hurry.Get it. | 快点 抓住他 |
[44:58] | Compute this. | 估计一下 |
[45:01] | 2,500 cubic centimeters of rock and dust a day… | 一天挖二千五百立方厘米的砖土… |
[45:05] | for 365 days. | 三百六十五天 |
[45:09] | Equals three-and-a-half meters a year, | 平均一年三点五平方米 |
[45:12] | 12 feet,a foot a month. | 十二英尺 一月一尺 |
[45:15] | Three inches a week. | 一星期三英寸 |
[45:18] | In Italian. | 在意大利 |
[45:30] | Do not waste the light. | 不要浪费光 |
[45:36] | You were a soldier,priest. | 你是个军人 牧师 |
[45:42] | So you know weaponry. | 那么你懂武器 |
[45:50] | Teach me. | 教我 |
[45:54] | Or dig alone. | 否则你自己挖 |
[45:59] | You force me to walk a fine line,Dantes. | 你逼我走上了这条路 唐太斯 |
[46:14] | This is ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[46:16] | The stronger swordsman does not necessarily win. | 出色的剑客不一定要赢 |
[46:21] | It is speed! | 是速度! |
[46:25] | Speed of hand. | 手的速度 |
[46:27] | Speed of mind. | 脑的速度 |
[46:30] | Now,sweep your hand through the drops… | 现在 让手掠过水滴… |
[46:34] | without getting wet. | 不能打湿 |
[46:40] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[46:45] | How long must I keep this up? | 要练多久? |
[46:50] | I am going down the tunnel. | 我要下隧道了 |
[47:08] | Parry.Up. | 要有力度 |
[47:11] | Like that. | 像这样 |
[47:13] | Time to study. | 该学习了 |
[47:17] | Define economics. | 定义经济学 |
[47:19] | Economics is the science that deals with the production, | 经济是一门处理日用品的生产 |
[47:21] | distribution and consumption of commodities. | 分配 消费关系的科学 |
[47:24] | Translation. | 翻译 |
[47:27] | Dig first,money later. | 劳动第一 金钱第二 |
[47:46] | Thank you.Happy Christmas,Edmond. | 谢谢 圣诞快乐 爱德蒙 |
[47:49] | Give or take a month or so. | 大概一个月左右 |
[47:57] | Good.Whom are you fighting?Danglars?Mondego? | 好 你要跟谁战斗?腾格拉尔?蒙德哥? |
[48:00] | Who do you think? | 你认为该是谁? |
[48:10] | Good!Too good. | 好 很好 |
[48:13] | We have Newton’s third law. | 我们用牛顿第三定律 |
[48:16] | There is a reaction to every action… | 每个行为都会有反映… |
[48:20] | in physics…and in man. | 物理反映…人类 |
[48:23] | Thus my quest for vengeance is a reaction to the actions of Danglars and Mondego. | 我要报仇就是对腾格拉尔和蒙德哥行为的反映 |
[48:29] | Up,up. | 起来 起来 |
[48:31] | I want that seat. | 我要坐 |
[48:34] | You once told me that Villefort had you rearrested just after… | 你曾对我说维尔福释放了你在… |
[48:40] | he had cleared you of all the charges. | 他清楚了你所有的控诉之后 |
[48:43] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[48:45] | Yes,that’s true. | 的确是那样 |
[48:48] | Then why would he go through that charade… | 那么为什么他又言而无信呢… |
[48:52] | unless he had reason to change his mind about letting you go? | 除非有让他改变放你走的理由? |
[48:57] | – Think,Edmond. – I’m trying. | – 想想爱德蒙. – 我在想 |
[49:01] | – What happened? – He asked me… | – 有吗? – 他问我- – |
[49:04] | Did Napoleon tell you who was supposed to pick up this letter? | 拿破仑有没有告诉过你 谁会取那封信? |
[49:06] | – I told him… – A Monsieur Clarion. | – 我告诉他- – – 一个叫诺瓦蒂斯的先生 |
[49:08] | – And nothing more? – Nothing.He burnt the letter and said I could go. | – 没别的吗? – 没有 他烧了信后说我可以走了 |
[49:15] | He burned…the letter. | 他烧了…信 |
[49:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:26] | Strange that a chief magistrate would burn evidence… | 奇怪 那个官员怎么会烧毁… |
[49:30] | of a treasonous conspiracy… | 叛国阴谋的罪证… |
[49:33] | and then imprison the only man… | 并且监禁了唯一… |
[49:38] | who was aware of Monsieur Clarion’s connection… | 知道诺瓦蒂埃先生 |
[49:42] | to that conspiracy. | 与那个阴谋有关的人 |
[49:48] | – He was protecting someone. – Ah. | – 他是在保护什么人 – 嗯 |
[49:52] | – A dear friend perhaps? – No.No. | – 也许是个亲密的朋友? – 不 不 |
[49:57] | A politician like Villefort would have rid himself of such friends. | 像维尔福这样的政治家 不会有这样的朋友 |
[50:00] | Clarion could be a relative. | 诺瓦蒂斯是个亲戚 |
[50:02] | A close relative,possibly… | 可能是个很亲的亲人- – |
[50:09] | No! | 不 |
[50:13] | Villefort’s father was a colonel in Napoleon’s army. | 维尔福父亲 曾是拿破仑军队的陆军上校 |
[50:16] | Villefort wasn’t protecting Clarion. | 维尔福不是保护诺瓦蒂斯 |
[50:19] | He was protecting himself. | 是在保护自己 |
[50:23] | Danglars,who falsely said he saw Napoleon give me that letter. | 腾格拉尔假装说 他看见拿破仑给了我信 |
[50:27] | Mondego,who told Villefort I had it. | 蒙德哥 告诉维尔福我有信 |
[50:30] | And Villefort himself,who sent me here. | 维尔福把我送到这里 |
[50:34] | Bravo,Edmond,bravo. | 好 爱德蒙 好 |
[51:19] | Oh,my God.Oh,oh. | 哦 天啊 哦 |
[51:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[51:26] | Edmond,light.Light.Quick.Light. | 爱德蒙 灯 灯 快点 灯 |
[51:30] | Oh,please,God.What is that?Look. | 哦 拜托 天啊 那是什么?看 |
[51:33] | Look.Look!Roots.Plant roots. | 看 看 根 植物的根 |
[51:37] | If these are plant roots,then we are only months away. | 如果这是植物的根 那么我们就只有几个月了 |
[51:41] | Yes.Well done,priest.I’ll get my chisel. | 是 太好了 牧师 我去拿凿子 |
[51:46] | Good.Good. | 好 好 |
[51:59] | Priest! | 牧师 |
[52:17] | In God’s name,go on. | 看在上帝的份上 继续下去 |
[52:21] | Go on.Go on! | 继续 继续 |
[52:48] | Lungs…are punctured. | 肺砸伤了 |
[52:51] | – Don’t talk.Don’t talk. – Listen. | – 别说话 别说话 – 听着 |
[52:53] | There’s not much time. | 时间不多了 |
[52:57] | Under th-those books, | 书底下 |
[52:59] | there’s loose rocks. | 有块松石块 |
[53:01] | Bring me what you find. | 找来给我 |
[53:03] | Quickly,quickly. | 快点 |
[53:08] | Open it. | 打开 |
[53:10] | When I told them I did not know… | 我告诉他们我不知道… |
[53:13] | where the treasure of Spada was,I lied. | 斯帕达的财富在哪里 是我撒谎 |
[53:16] | You lied? | 你撒谎? |
[53:18] | I’m a priest,not a saint. | 我是牧师 不是圣人 |
[53:21] | There, | 那里 |
[53:23] | on that island off the Italian coast. | 在那个靠近意大利海滨的岛上 |
[53:26] | – Monte Cristo? – Yes,yes. | – 蒙特科瑞斯特? – 对 对 |
[53:28] | Use…Use your head. | 动脑筋 |
[53:32] | – Follow the clues. – The tunnel’s blocked.I can’t escape. | – 沿着线索 – 地道堵住了 我逃不了 |
[53:35] | No,keep digging. | 不 继续挖 |
[53:37] | When you escape,use it for good,only for good. | 逃出去后 好好利用它 要做善事 |
[53:41] | No,I will surely use it for my revenge. | 不 我要用它报仇 |
[53:45] | Here now is your final lesson. | 这是你的最后一课 |
[53:48] | Do not commit… | 不要犯… |
[53:52] | Oh.Do not commit the crime… | 不要犯罪 |
[53:55] | for which you now serve the sentence. | 那样你会判刑的 |
[53:59] | God said,”Vengeance is mine.” | 上帝说 “复仇在我” |
[54:01] | I don’t believe in God. | 我不相信上帝 |
[54:03] | That doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[54:06] | He believes in you. | 相信你自己 |
[54:15] | Priest? | 牧师? |
[54:26] | Plates out. | 盘子拿出来 |
[54:38] | Let’s have it. | 吃饭了 |
[54:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[54:48] | Oh,God. | 哦 天哪 |
[55:01] | He’s always awake. | 他从未睡过觉 |
[55:16] | First time in 12 years he hasn’t said “thank you.” | 这是十二年来第一次 他没说”谢谢” |
[55:24] | – Dead. – How? | – 死了- 怎么死的? |
[55:26] | Fell off his bed,didn’t he? | 从床上摔下来的 不是吗? |
[55:28] | – He’s a bit dirty,isn’t he? – They all are. | – 他有点脏 不是吗? – 他们都很脏 |
[55:32] | Well,let’s sew him up… | 嗯 把他装上… |
[55:35] | and then see Dorleac. | 然后去见朵里克 |
[55:42] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[55:56] | Right,let’s get Dorleac. | 好了 我们去找朵里克 |
[56:04] | Why’d you lock it?He’s not going anywhere. | 为什么不绑好 他不会跑了 |
[56:07] | I don’t know.Habit,I suppose. | 我不知道 |
[56:27] | Good-bye,priest. | 再见 牧师 |
[56:29] | You’re free now, | 现在你自由了 |
[56:33] | as I will never be. | 我永远无法自由 |
[56:57] | So the old pope has finally gone to St.Peter’s. | 老牧师死了 |
[57:02] | Well,bring him along. | 把他带走 |
[57:04] | – Let’s bury him,then. – You ready? | – 要不把他埋了 – 准备好没? |
[57:06] | One.That’s it. | 一 真重 |
[57:13] | – Keep going. – Come on,come on.I haven’t got all day. | – 往前走 – 快点 快点 我们不想花一整天的时间 |
[57:19] | Actually,I do. | 实际上 我无所谓 |
[57:22] | I’ve got… | 我有- – |
[57:26] | I’ve got all the time in the world! | 我有的是时间 |
[57:45] | Come on. | 过来 |
[58:04] | Monsieur Dorleac! | 朵里克先生 |
[58:06] | Heavenly Father,we bequeath to you… | 神父 我们会把您的意旨. |
[58:10] | these remains of your humble servant. | 传给这些卑微的仆人 |
[58:14] | Whatever his name was. | 无论他叫什么 |
[58:17] | God,I’m so bored. | 天 我是多么无聊 |
[58:19] | Monsieur Dorleac! | 朵里克先生 |
[58:30] | Did he,in fact,have a map? | 他真的有一张藏宝图吗? |
[58:33] | No,gov. | 没有 |
[58:35] | Where’s the,uh… | – – – 在哪里? |
[58:39] | Stop! | 停下 |
[58:42] | Monsieur Dorleac! | 朵里克先生 |
[58:44] | What do you mean,after three?We throw him at three or before three? | 三声后 是什么意思?我们数到三 还是数到三之前把他扔下去? |
[58:46] | After three. | 三声后 |
[58:50] | – Monsieur Dorleac! – And th… | – 朵里克先生! – 那… |
[58:53] | – Don’t,Mr.Dorleac! – One… | – 不要 朵里克先生! – 一… |
[58:56] | – two… – Don’t throw the body over the cliff! | – 二… – 不要把尸体扔下悬崖 |
[59:00] | – Aah! – Three! | – 啊! – 三! |
[1:00:38] | We could have handled that a bit better. | 我们本来可以处理的更好点 |
[1:01:13] | Thank you,priest. | 谢谢你 牧师 |
[1:01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:01:52] | So,mi amice, | 那么 小子 |
[1:01:55] | I would ask who you are,but in view of your shredded clothes… | 我本想问你是谁 但从你那破烂的衣服看… |
[1:01:58] | and the fact that the Chateau d’lf is two miles away, | 实际上伊夫堡监狱离这不过两英里 |
[1:02:02] | what’s the point? | 你想说什么? |
[1:02:03] | As for me,I am Luigi Vampa,a smuggler and a thief. | 至于我 我叫 鲁伊盖 瓦帕 走私犯和盗贼 |
[1:02:08] | My men and I have come to this island to bury alive one of our number… | 我的同伙和我来这个岛 活埋我们中的一个同伴… |
[1:02:12] | who attempted to keep some stolen gold for himself… | 他企图私藏盗来的金子… |
[1:02:15] | instead of,uh,sharing it with his comrades. | 而不是和他的同伙分享 |
[1:02:17] | Interestingly enough,there are some of his more loyal friends… | 有趣地是 他有很多忠实的朋友… |
[1:02:20] | who are insisting that I grant him mercy, | 他们要让对他我仁慈一点 |
[1:02:23] | which,of course,I cannot do, | 当然 我不会 |
[1:02:25] | for I would quickly lose control of the whole crew. | 因为我会失去对全局的控制 |
[1:02:28] | – That’s why you are such a fortunate find. – Why is that? | – 那就是你被发现的原因 – 是什么? |
[1:02:33] | You provide me with a way to show a little mercy to Jacopo, | 你给我提供一个 对雅格布仁慈一点的方法 |
[1:02:36] | that maggot you see tied up over there, | 就是绑在那边的家伙 |
[1:02:39] | while,at the same time,not appearing weak. | 但 同时 要合情合理 |
[1:02:42] | And as a special treat,the lads will get to see a little sport as well. | 特殊一点 伙计们也要要看到一点武斗场面 |
[1:02:45] | How do I accomplish all this? | 我要怎么做? |
[1:02:48] | We watch you and Jacopo fight to the death. | 我们看你和雅格布搏斗直到死 |
[1:02:51] | If Jacopo wins,we welcome him back to the crew. | 如果雅格布赢了 我们欢迎他回来 |
[1:02:54] | If you win,I have given Jacopo the chance to live, | 如果你赢了我会给雅格布活的机会 |
[1:02:57] | even if he did not take advantage of it, | 如果他没有占优势 |
[1:03:00] | and you can take his place on the boat. | 你就代替他在船上的位置 |
[1:03:03] | What if I win,and I don’t want to be a smuggler? | 如果我赢了又不想成为走私犯呢? |
[1:03:06] | Then we slit your throat,and we’re a bit shorthanded. | 那么我们会割破你的喉咙 也就少了一个帮手 |
[1:03:10] | I find that smuggling is the life for me… | 我发现走私是我命中注定的… |
[1:03:13] | and would be delighted to kill your friend,the maggot. | 我情愿杀了你的朋友 那个可恶的家伙 |
[1:03:16] | Oh,uh,by the way,Jacopo is the best knife fighter I’ve ever seen. | 顺便说一声 雅格布是我见过的最好的刀斗好手 |
[1:03:21] | Perhaps you should get out more. | 或许你应该离远点 |
[1:03:28] | Release Jacopo and give him back his knife. | 松开雅格布 给他刀 |
[1:03:30] | Then we let the games begin. | 那么 开始吧 |
[1:03:32] | Get up,maggot. | 起来 家伙 |
[1:03:46] | Come on,come on! | – 上 上 |
[1:04:05] | As you hope to live,do not move an eyelash. | 如果你想活 就不要动一根睫毛 |
[1:04:10] | Senor Vampa,allow Jacopo to live. | 瓦帕先生 让雅格布活 |
[1:04:13] | He’s already suffered enough with the prospect of being buried alive. | 他已经受够了被活埋的恐惧 |
[1:04:17] | The men that wanted to see some sport have seen it. | 他想他该看到的已经看到了 |
[1:04:20] | Those who wanted mercy for Jacopo will get it. | 对雅格布表示同情的人会明白 |
[1:04:23] | And by keeping me and Jacopo, | 留下我和雅格布 |
[1:04:26] | you will have yet another skilled sailor and fighter for your crew. | 你又会有个为你的队伍效力的好水手和斗士 |
[1:04:34] | It’s a deal. | 就这样 |
[1:04:36] | – What is his name? – You’ve got the devil,Jacopo! | – 他叫什么? – 你碰到对手了雅格布! |
[1:04:39] | His name?We shall call him Zatarra. | 他的名字?我们叫他扎特尔 |
[1:04:43] | – Sounds fearsome. – It means driftwood. | – 听起来很可怕 – 他的意思是无用的人 |
[1:04:49] | I swear on my dead relatives, | 我对天发誓 |
[1:04:52] | even on the ones that are not feeling too good, | 虽然那些日子很糟 |
[1:04:55] | I am your man forever. | 我永远是你的人 |
[1:04:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:05:23] | Eyes in the back of your head. | 眼睛可以看到一切 |
[1:05:30] | Have you never seen Marseilles before? | 以前到过马赛吗? |
[1:05:34] | It was my home. | 那是我的家 |
[1:05:36] | But you do not join the others ashore. | 但你没到过其他的海岸 |
[1:05:40] | – Over here! – Listen to me,Zatarra. | – 这里 – 听我说 扎特尔 |
[1:05:44] | Whatever happened to you,you cannot make it right by staying here on this boat. | 无论你曾经发生过什么 你不能呆在这个船上弄明白 |
[1:05:48] | Go.It’s up to you. | 走 由你决定 |
[1:05:53] | “We are kings or pawns,” a man once said. | “我们要么是统治者 要么被统治”有人曾经说过 |
[1:05:56] | Si.Who told you this? | 谁告诉你的? |
[1:06:00] | Napoleon Bonaparte. | 拿破仑.波拿巴 |
[1:06:05] | Bonaparte? | 波拿巴 |
[1:06:09] | Oh,Zatarra,the stories you tell. | 扎特尔 这就是你说的故事 |
[1:06:15] | Someday I may come to find you. | 有一天我会来找你 |
[1:06:19] | A man is always in need of a good friend. | 人总是需要好朋友 |
[1:06:23] | Truly. | 的确是这样 |
[1:06:40] | Danglars,what’s happened? | 腾格拉尔发生了什么事 |
[1:06:42] | Captain Reynaud is dead,sir,and Edmond Dantes disobeyed my orders. | 莱克勒船长死了 先生 爱德蒙·唐太斯不听我的话 |
[1:07:11] | Zatarra,are you all right? | 扎特尔 你好吗? |
[1:07:14] | Everything’s changed. | 什么都变了 |
[1:07:18] | I want you to buy a boat,just something the two of us can handle. | 我要你去买一条船 只是两个人控制的 |
[1:07:21] | Wait for me to return.I make my next visit alone. | 等我回来 我要单独看看 |
[1:07:31] | Is…Is this the home of Monsieur Morell? | 莫雷尔先生的家吗? |
[1:07:34] | My grandfather isn’t well,monsieur. | 祖父的身体不太好 先生 |
[1:07:38] | Even if he were,he would not receive visitors at 11:00 in the evening. | 即使他在 也不接见晚上十一点钟来的客人 |
[1:07:41] | Perhaps he might make an exception… | 或许有例外… |
[1:07:44] | for a man who is seeking E-Edmond Dantes. | 为了一个 寻找爱德蒙·唐太斯的人 |
[1:07:49] | I apologize for the hour. | 抱歉这么晚打扰 |
[1:07:51] | Old people never sleep.Sit down,sit down. | 老人这时不会睡 请坐 |
[1:07:53] | Julianne,some sherry. | – 朱利娜 拿些葡萄酒 |
[1:07:58] | So,Monsieur Zatarra, | 扎特尔先生 |
[1:08:01] | you were a friend of Edmond? | 你是爱德蒙的朋友吗? |
[1:08:03] | – Monsieur Morell? – Yes? | – 莫雷尔先生? – 什么? |
[1:08:16] | You knew…Edmond also? | 你也认识爱德蒙? |
[1:08:20] | Like a son. | 像他的儿子 |
[1:08:25] | I was hoping you could tell me where to find his family. | 我希望你能告诉我 在哪能找到他的家? |
[1:08:29] | Unfortunately,his father hanged himself… | 不幸的是 他上吊自杀了… |
[1:08:32] | after learning of Edmond’s treason. | 得知爱德蒙是叛国罪之后 |
[1:08:36] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:08:38] | I see. | 我明白 |
[1:08:40] | And… | 至于… |
[1:08:44] | this…treason you speak of… | 你提到的叛国罪 |
[1:08:48] | – Who accused him? – Who knows? | – 谁告的他? – 谁知道呢? |
[1:08:51] | Monsieur Villefort,the man who had Edmond arrested, | 维尔福先生 逮捕爱德蒙的那个人 |
[1:08:55] | left for Paris soon after to take up the post… | 不久就去了巴黎胜任… |
[1:08:58] | of chief prosecutor. | 检察官的职务 |
[1:09:00] | Of course,the shock of his father’s violent murder… | 当然 他爸爸被暴力谋杀的震撼… |
[1:09:03] | may also have spurred his departure. | 也许加快了他的起程 |
[1:09:07] | They were strange times. | 他们不是一个时代的 |
[1:09:10] | You seem to have fallen on difficult times yourself,sir. | 你似乎处境很艰难 先生 |
[1:09:14] | After Edmond’s death,I reluctantly took on a partner. | 爱德蒙死后 我勉强接受了一个合伙人 |
[1:09:18] | One of my captains. | 一个船长 |
[1:09:22] | And then one day,Danglars forced me out. | 然而一天 腾格拉尔逼我退出 |
[1:09:27] | My fate is nothing compared to Edmond’s. | 我的命运跟爱德蒙相比算不了什么 |
[1:09:33] | Perhaps your luck is about to change. | 也许改变是一种幸运 |
[1:09:39] | I shall search out Edmond’s fiancee. | 我要找到爱德蒙的未婚妻 |
[1:09:42] | You mean the Countess Mondego? | 你是说 蒙德哥伯爵夫人 |
[1:09:46] | – Countess? – Yes. | – 伯爵夫人? – 是的 |
[1:09:49] | A month after poor Edmond was arrested, | 可怜的爱德蒙被捕一个月后 |
[1:09:52] | Mercedes wed his best friend. | 美塞苔丝嫁给了他最好的朋友 |
[1:09:55] | – Fernand. – Yes,that’s right. | – 费尔南多. – 对 是他 |
[1:09:58] | And with the death of his father and brother in the war, | 他的爸爸和弟弟在战争中死了 |
[1:10:01] | Fernand became Count Mondego. | 费尔南多成了蒙德哥伯爵 |
[1:10:04] | They live in Paris now. | 他们现在住在巴黎 |
[1:10:08] | Count and Countess Mondego. | 蒙德哥伯爵和伯爵夫人 |
[1:10:15] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:10:19] | Yes.I must go. | 没事 我要走了 |
[1:10:22] | – I’m sorry I was not more helpful. – Oh,no. | – 抱歉 我不能给你帮助 – 不 |
[1:10:26] | You told me what I needed to know. | 你说了我想知道的 |
[1:10:30] | Edmond Dantes is dead. | 爱德蒙·唐太斯死了 |
[1:10:43] | Zatarra.Zatarra,you will be so proud of me. | 扎特尔 扎特尔 你会为我而自豪的 |
[1:10:46] | I found a nice little skiff.We couldn’t afford a sloop. | 我找到了一条漂亮的小船 我们买不起单桅帆船 |
[1:10:49] | Got a really good deal.Za-Zatarra? | 真的很划算 扎特尔? |
[1:10:51] | Zatarra. | 扎特尔 |
[1:13:39] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇~! |
[1:13:47] | Zatarra,the boat cannot hold no more, | 扎特尔 船不能再装了 |
[1:13:51] | and there are at least eight more boatloads down there! | 至少还要八条来装 |
[1:13:57] | Do you not understand? | 你不明白吗? |
[1:14:00] | You are wealthier than any man I have ever heard of. | 你比我听说的任何人都富有 |
[1:14:05] | Whatever your problems were,they are over. | 无论什么问题都解决了 |
[1:14:09] | What do you want to buy? | 你想买什么? |
[1:14:13] | Revenge. | 报仇 |
[1:14:15] | Okay,revenge.Who? | 好 报仇 谁? |
[1:14:18] | Danglars,Villefort, | 腾格拉尔 维尔福 |
[1:14:21] | Fernand and Mercedes. | 费尔南多和美塞苔丝 |
[1:14:23] | Right. | 好 |
[1:14:25] | We kill these people,then we spend the treasure. | 我们杀了这些人 然后再花钱 |
[1:14:28] | No,we will study them,learn their weaknesses. | 不 我们要研究他们 找到他们的弱点 |
[1:14:32] | Why not just kill them?I’ll do it. | 为什么不简单的杀了他们?我去 |
[1:14:34] | I’ll run up to Paris…bam,bam,bam,bam! | 我去巴黎 |
[1:14:37] | I’m back before week’s end.We spend the treasure. | 我会在周末之前回来 然后我们花钱 |
[1:14:40] | How is this a bad plan? | 这个计划怎么样? |
[1:14:42] | Death is too good for them. | 死太便宜他们了 |
[1:14:45] | They must suffer as I suffered. | 他们必须遭受和我一样的痛苦 |
[1:14:48] | They must see their world,all they hold dear, | 他们要看到他们的世界 所拥有的所有美好的东西 |
[1:14:51] | ripped from them as it was ripped from me. | 从他们身边剥夺 就像从我身上夺走的一样 |
[1:14:58] | You will need a better name than Zatarra if you are to accomplish that. | 你需要一个比扎特尔更好的名字 如果你想达到目的 |
[1:15:09] | Then I shall become a count. | 我要成为伯爵 |
[1:15:31] | I bid you good afternoon,sir. | 下午快乐 先生 |
[1:15:33] | I’m here to purchase your lovely home. | 我来着儿想购买你美丽的家园 |
[1:15:38] | The very cheek!I shall have you horsewhipped! | 厚颜无耻 滚走吧 |
[1:15:42] | Now,get off my property,you vagabond, | 现在 拿走我的财产 懒汉 |
[1:15:45] | before I set the dogs on you,you hear? | 在我放狗咬你之前 听到了吗? |
[1:15:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:17:13] | it is with great honor that I present to you His Grace, | 非常荣幸向各位介绍阁下 |
[1:17:16] | the Count of Monte Cristo. | 基督山伯爵 |
[1:17:33] | It’s so beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[1:18:43] | Greetings. | 晚上好 |
[1:18:52] | My dear count,allow me to introduce to you my husband, | 亲爱的伯爵 请允许我介绍我丈夫 |
[1:18:56] | Monsieur Villefort,Chief Prosecutor. | 维尔福先生 检察官 |
[1:18:58] | Very kind of you to think of us. | 能想到我们你真好 |
[1:19:00] | Oh,I am the one honored with your presence. | 你们能出席我很荣幸 |
[1:19:03] | Now,please,enjoy yourselves tonight. | 今晚玩得高兴 |
[1:19:08] | What do we know about him? | 我们了解他多少? |
[1:19:10] | Not enough. | 不多 |
[1:19:12] | Where are they?Are you sure you invited them? | 他们在哪里??你确信你请了他们? |
[1:19:15] | Yes,Your Grace. | 是 阁下 |
[1:19:17] | But I just learned that Count Mondego has retired for the evening. | 但我刚刚知道蒙德哥伯爵已经走了 |
[1:19:21] | He has a morning appointment he cannot miss. | 他有个早约会不能错过 |
[1:20:02] | You’re up early,my dear. | 起这么早 亲爱的 |
[1:20:05] | Is the Viscount Tourville dead? | 徒威尔子爵死了吗? |
[1:20:07] | Unless his heart is situated somewhere other than the left side of his chest, | 除非他的心脏不在左心房 |
[1:20:11] | I suspect he is. | 我想他会死 |
[1:20:15] | God grant him peace. | 上帝保佑他平安无事 |
[1:20:18] | He did no more than defend his family’s honor. | 他只不过在维护他家族的尊严 |
[1:20:21] | Much good it did him. | 我对他很仁慈了 |
[1:20:24] | His wife and I were happy in our passion.You were happy in your ignorance. | 他的妻子和我都会高兴 你也会为你的无知感到高兴 |
[1:20:29] | Now comes the viscount’s valiant defense of his honor, | 现在子爵维护了他家族的尊严 |
[1:20:31] | and you are pained. | 你痛苦了 |
[1:20:33] | – She is ruined,and he is dead. – Don’t flatter yourself. | – 她破产了 他死了 – 不要高估了自己 |
[1:20:37] | I was neither happy nor ignorant, | 我即不高兴也不无知 |
[1:20:41] | having known about the last three women before Madame Tourville. | 认识徒威尔太太之前 我才认识三个女人 |
[1:20:45] | I’m sorry you are humiliated. | 我为你的羞辱感到难过 |
[1:20:50] | The combination of Paris and me is hardly a recipe for fidelity. | 我和巴黎的融合就是个错误 |
[1:20:53] | And since my attempts at discretion have evidently failed, | 我试图找我错在哪里 |
[1:20:57] | there seems little point in keeping up pretenses. | 看起来像在给自己找借口 |
[1:21:02] | It’s actually quite…liberating. | 实际上 真是太自由了 |
[1:21:06] | Wouldn’t you say? | 你说呢? |
[1:21:10] | His finances? | 他的未婚妻? |
[1:21:12] | He’s losing money at the other casinos. | 他赌博输了很多钱 |
[1:21:14] | They’re not even cheating him. | 他们甚至不用欺骗他 |
[1:21:16] | Have you looked into his shipping? | 调查过他的海运吗? |
[1:21:18] | He got a bank loan for his own boat several years ago. | 七年前为了他的船只向银行贷款 |
[1:21:21] | – Doesn’t use Danglars. – Make sure we own that bank by tomorrow. | – 没有用腾格拉尔的钱吗 – 我们欠银行的钱明天就到期了 |
[1:21:25] | Tell the other shipping companies to stay away from Mondego. | 告诉其他的船运公司 不要支援蒙德哥 |
[1:21:29] | I want to give him no choice but to crawl back to Danglars. | 我要让他走投无路 爬着去求腾格拉尔 |
[1:21:31] | Now,tell the dealers…take it all. | 现在去告诉船商 |
[1:21:39] | Do try to understand. | 很想知道 |
[1:21:41] | I have a very large consignment of cotton ready to be sent, | 我有一大批棉花就要运出 |
[1:21:44] | and I shall make my payment on the ship as soon as it is delivered. | 我会尽快用它支付船费 |
[1:21:48] | So obviously I need the vessel in order to deliver it. | 显然 我需要船装运 |
[1:21:52] | Unfortunately,the bank can offer no further extensions,Count Mondego. | 很不幸 银行不能提供更多的贷款 蒙德哥伯爵 |
[1:21:57] | I suggest you find alternate means of shipping. | 我建议你寻找其他的办法 |
[1:22:08] | Well,well.To what do I owe the honor,Count Mondego? | 很荣幸 蒙德哥伯爵? |
[1:22:13] | Can’t imagine why you’ve been avoiding me after all these years. | 不明白为什么这些天你总躲着我 |
[1:22:18] | I’m prepared to overlook your faults… | 我不想责怪你犯的错误… |
[1:22:20] | and perhaps resume our dealings. | 也许我们可以再次合作 |
[1:22:24] | Business not going so well these days? | 最近生意不好吗? |
[1:22:40] | Zatarra? | 扎特尔? |
[1:22:53] | Jacopo. | 雅格布 |
[1:22:55] | Did you fall off the bed? | 你掉下了床吗? |
[1:22:57] | After 13 years of sleeping on a stone slab,I can’t. | 睡了十三年的石板 不习惯睡床 |
[1:23:02] | Mi Maria.Does that hurt? | 那伤? |
[1:23:08] | Did you come here for a reason? | 有事吗? |
[1:23:10] | Mondego has a son. | 蒙德哥有个儿子 |
[1:23:19] | – Albert wishes to talk with us. – Not now! | – 想跟我们谈谈 – 现在没空 |
[1:23:23] | Tell him I’m trying to protect his inheritance. | 告诉他我会给他留下遗产 |
[1:23:25] | Are you afraid he’s going to squander his as you have yours? | 你担心他会像你一样把它挥霍掉吗? |
[1:23:28] | I don’t recall hearing your complaints when I elevated you from a fishmonger’s daughter. | 当我把你从一个鱼贩的女儿提高身价后 我不想听你的唠叨了 |
[1:23:32] | Please,I must finish this,then I shall be going out. | 我必须忙完事 然后出去 |
[1:23:35] | May I remind you,my love,that in Paris there are mistresses aplenty, | 我要提醒你 亲爱的 巴黎也许有很多情妇 |
[1:23:38] | but you have only one son. | 但你只有一个儿子 |
[1:23:41] | Come in,Albert. | 进来 阿尔贝 |
[1:23:44] | – For God’s sake,be brief. – I will,Father. | – 看在上帝的份上 简单点 – 我会的 父亲 |
[1:23:48] | Several of my friends are going to Rome for two weeks during Carnival. | 我的几个朋友 要去罗马过两个星期的狂欢节 |
[1:23:52] | – I would like to accompany them. – Rome? | – 我想跟他们一起去 – 罗马? |
[1:23:55] | – And no chaperons?You’re only 15. – Almost 16. | – 不要带女伴 你才十五岁 – 快十六了 |
[1:23:58] | Make it my birthday present,Father,please. | 父亲 请在我的生日上宣布好吗? |
[1:24:01] | – I won’t get into trouble. – No. | – 我不想惹麻烦 – 不 |
[1:24:03] | Of course he can go.I could do with some peace and quiet around here. | 当然他可以去 现在我需要安静 |
[1:24:10] | Rome! | 罗马 |
[1:24:29] | Albert!Albert! | 阿尔贝!阿尔贝! |
[1:24:33] | – Over here!Over here! – Over here! | – 这里 这里 – 这里 |
[1:25:25] | Milady? | 小姐? |
[1:25:29] | Can’t hide forever. | 不要藏起来 |
[1:25:31] | Milady? | 小姐? |
[1:25:38] | Who are you,and why are you doing this? | 你们是什么人?想干什么? |
[1:25:41] | – We are bad men,and for the money. – My money is in my waistcoat. | – 我们是恶人 为了钱 – 钱在我的马甲里 |
[1:25:44] | Not anymore.Besides,it’s not your money we’re interested in. | 不是很多 还有 我们对别人的钱不感兴趣 |
[1:25:48] | You are the only son of Count Mondego,are you not? | 你是蒙德哥伯爵唯一的儿子 是吗? |
[1:25:51] | Ransom?Send your note and be damned. | 赎金?寄封信就够了 |
[1:25:54] | I wish it were that easy,but a note won’t reach your father for two weeks, | 我也想这么简单 但两星期你爸爸才能受到信 |
[1:25:58] | and then there’s the endless debates about whether we killed you already. | 那时不知我们 是不是已经把你杀了 |
[1:26:02] | No,a note just doesn’t have the impact.Perhaps if we send him your ring. | 信没用 或许我们要把你的戒指送给他 |
[1:26:07] | Yes.My ring bears the Mondego crest. | 是 我的戒指有蒙德哥的标志 |
[1:26:10] | While still attached to your finger? | 还连着你的手指吗? |
[1:26:17] | Listen to me,vermin. | 听我说 强盗 |
[1:26:19] | I am Albert,son of Fernand,Count Mondego, | 我叫阿尔贝 是蒙德哥伯爵的儿子 |
[1:26:21] | and you have had your last laugh at my expense. | 你们休想拿一分钱 |
[1:26:26] | – Do your worst. – If you insist.Peppone,the knife. | – 使出你们的绝招吧 – 如果你坚持 拿刀来 |
[1:26:48] | Cut this boy’s ropes, | 割断孩子的绳子 |
[1:26:50] | or I will be forced to start cutting your miserable corpses. | 否则不要逼我砍你们 |
[1:26:54] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:27:00] | Follow me,young man.You see the surface?Wait for me there. | 跟我来 年轻人 去看看外面?在那等我 |
[1:27:02] | – I don’t know how to thank you. – Go.We’ll talk later. | – 我不知道怎么感谢你 – 走吧 呆会儿再谈 |
[1:27:11] | Well done,gentlemen. | 干得好 各位 |
[1:27:17] | Many thanks,Your Grace. | 非常感谢 阁下 |
[1:27:20] | Albert. | 阿尔贝 |
[1:27:23] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:27:25] | Sir,I owe you my life. | 阁下 我欠你一条命 |
[1:27:28] | You’ve had quite an ordeal. | 你很勇敢 |
[1:27:30] | You’re an extraordinary young man. | 你是个非凡的年轻人 |
[1:27:34] | I insist,you must come to my estate for breakfast tomorrow. | 明天你一定要到我家来吃早饭 |
[1:27:38] | Agreed? | 好吗? |
[1:27:41] | Agreed. | 好 |
[1:27:44] | May I ask who you are,sir? | 我可以知道你是谁吗 阁下? |
[1:27:46] | For the present,your friend.Tomorrow,your host. | 今天是你的朋友 明天是你的主人 |
[1:27:50] | For the short time formality stands between us, | 短时间我们就建立了友谊 |
[1:27:52] | the Count of Monte Cristo. | 基督山伯爵 |
[1:28:27] | He’s out in the waiting room. | 他在外面的侯客室 |
[1:28:31] | He showed courage in the tunnels. | 在地道他表现的很有勇气 |
[1:28:33] | He’s a means to an end. | 他是达到目的的工具 |
[1:28:40] | Yes,Your Grace. | 是 阁下 |
[1:28:44] | Young man. | 年轻人 |
[1:28:48] | Albert,come in.Come,come. | 阿尔贝 进来 来 来 |
[1:28:53] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:28:55] | – You’ve had quite a night. – Yes. | – 昨晚还好吧 – 是的 |
[1:28:57] | What an adventure. | 一次冒险 |
[1:28:59] | Everything’s an adventure when you’re young. | 当你年轻时 凡事都在冒险 |
[1:29:02] | – One thing puzzles me,sir. – Hmm. | – 有件事我不明白 阁下 |
[1:29:05] | How did you come to know of my kidnapping? | 你怎么知道我被绑架了 |
[1:29:07] | I have many connections, | 我有很多耳目 |
[1:29:10] | some of which are less than reputable. | 一些都是很有名的 |
[1:29:13] | I pay well to be informed of anything of note in any city in which I stay. | 我花了很多钱打听 我所在城市发生的任何事 |
[1:29:17] | And the kidnapping of a count’s son is of note. | 伯爵儿子的绑架当然就知道了 |
[1:29:22] | But why risk your life rescuing me? | 但为什么冒着生命危险救我 |
[1:29:25] | The son of a fellow noble. | 你是朋友的儿子 |
[1:29:28] | It was the least I could do. | 小事罢了 |
[1:29:30] | Judging by your character,I’m sure you would have done the same. | 以你的性格 你也会这么做的 |
[1:29:34] | Your father will be proud of you. | 你父亲会以你为荣的 |
[1:29:49] | You must come to Paris and meet my parents so they may thank you in person. | 你一定要到巴黎见我的父母 以便他们能亲自感谢你 |
[1:29:53] | Unfortunately,I cannot.Business,you see. | 很遗憾 我不能去 你知道 我还有生意 |
[1:29:57] | Please,it is a matter of honor. | 你去是我的荣幸 |
[1:30:01] | – Jacopo? – Yes,Your Grace? | – 雅格布? – 在 阁下 |
[1:30:05] | The Spada matter…where do we stand? | 斯帕达之事- – 我们的货在哪里? |
[1:30:08] | – Even now,the gold… – The shipment? | – 现在 金子- – 货船? |
[1:30:11] | Oh,I-I’m sorry,Your Grace.The shipment is in transit, | 抱歉 阁下 货船正在运输中 |
[1:30:14] | uh,bound for Marseilles. | 正开往马赛 |
[1:30:17] | – And it arrives? – Not for another three weeks,Your Grace. | – 到了吗? – 还要三个星期阁下 |
[1:30:21] | Three weeks?That’s more than enough time to visit in Paris. | 三星期?有足够的时间参观巴黎 |
[1:30:27] | – Very well. – Excellent. | – 好吧 – 太好了 |
[1:30:29] | – And you’ll be there just in time. – In time for? | – 你会及时到那里吗? – 为什么要及时? |
[1:30:52] | – Happy birthday. – Thanks. | – 生日快乐 – 谢谢 |
[1:30:56] | The Count of Monte Cristo. | 基督山伯爵 |
[1:31:08] | Count! | 伯爵 |
[1:31:17] | – Albert. – Your Grace.Father! | – 阿尔贝. – 阁下 父亲 |
[1:31:20] | May I present the Count of Monte Cristo. | 让我介绍基督山伯爵 |
[1:31:23] | – ‘Tis a pleasure. – The pleasure is mine,Count Mondego. | – 很荣幸 – 是我的荣幸 蒙德哥伯爵 |
[1:31:26] | I’ve been looking forward to this moment for some time. | 我期待这一刻很久了 |
[1:31:30] | You do me much honor,when it is I who are indebted to you… | 您太客气了 我非常感谢你… |
[1:31:32] | for the rescue of my son. | 救了我的儿子 |
[1:31:38] | May I present the Countess Mondego. | 请允许我介绍蒙德哥伯爵夫人 |
[1:31:49] | Mercedes. | 美塞苔丝 |
[1:31:59] | Countess. | 伯爵夫人 |
[1:32:04] | You would have to be a mother to truly appreciate the service… | 你一定很善良… |
[1:32:08] | you’ve done for my son and me. | 你为我和我儿子做的一切 |
[1:32:11] | Monsieur,I shall never forget you. | 先生 我会记住的 |
[1:32:13] | Please,madame, | 夫人 请不要 |
[1:32:16] | it was nothing. | 不足挂齿 |
[1:32:18] | I am sure that within a month,you will not even remember my name. | 我敢说一个月之后 你会忘了我的名字 |
[1:32:22] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:32:25] | May I steal your wife? | 我可以借用一下你的妻子吗? |
[1:32:27] | – I’m sorry? – For the waltz. | – 你说什么? – 跳华尔兹 |
[1:32:30] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:32:37] | Isn’t he wonderful,Father? | 他很了不起吧 父亲? |
[1:32:52] | – What’s the matter? – Uh,nothing. | – 有事吗? – 没有 |
[1:32:56] | You just remind me of someone from long ago, | 你让我想起了很久以前的一个人 |
[1:33:03] | someone who was very dear to me. | 他对我很重要 |
[1:33:05] | I’m flattered.What happened to him? | 我很荣幸 他发生了什么事? |
[1:33:08] | He died. | 他死了 |
[1:33:12] | But I’m not that man. | 但我不是他 |
[1:33:15] | Monsieur and Madame Villefort. | 维尔福先生和夫人 |
[1:33:20] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这干什么? |
[1:33:33] | Prosecutor Villefort. | 检察官维尔福 |
[1:33:36] | – What are you doing here? – Oh,Madame Villefort,monsieur. | – 你来这里干什么? – 维尔福夫人 维尔福先生 |
[1:33:40] | I’m so glad you could come to see me while I’m still in town. | 很高兴你们来看我 |
[1:33:43] | – We were delightfully surprised to get your note. – Thank you. | – 收到你的请贴我们很惊喜 – 谢谢 |
[1:33:46] | Would you be so kind as to excuse your husband and I for a moment? | 我可以占用你丈夫的一点时间吗 |
[1:33:52] | I’m told you are an expert in the interpretation of the law. | 在法律方面你是个行家 |
[1:33:56] | I have a certain matter that perhaps you could help me with. | 有件事 也许你能帮我 |
[1:34:07] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:34:09] | Fernand.Fernand!The toast! | 费尔南多.费尔南多!祝词! |
[1:34:14] | Not right now.I have state business to attend to. | 现在不行 我有生意要忙 |
[1:34:17] | Our guests expect it.Albert expects it. | 客人都等着 阿尔贝也等着 |
[1:34:20] | You give it,my dear.I’m sure it’ll be splendid. | 你讲吧 亲爱的 一定会很精彩 |
[1:34:23] | You are his father! | 你是他的父亲 |
[1:34:25] | It is the least you can do.You know how he admires you. | 你也能行 知道他有多么崇拜你 |
[1:34:29] | Then he will forgive my absence. | 他会原谅我的缺席 |
[1:34:31] | But… | 但- – |
[1:34:35] | I thought we agreed not to meet socially. | 我认为我们不应该在公共场合见面 |
[1:34:39] | How could I pass up the Count of Monte Cristo? | 我怎么能拒绝基督山伯爵呢? |
[1:34:44] | Quite. | 的确 |
[1:34:47] | – What do you know of him? – He’s foreign, | – 他怎么样? – 他是外地人 |
[1:34:50] | rich. | 很有钱 |
[1:34:52] | I hear he aided your son. | 我听说他救了你儿子 |
[1:34:55] | – Why does he seek your counsel? – Why should I tell you? | – 为什么他向你咨询? – 为什么要告诉你 |
[1:34:58] | When my son returned from Rome, | 我儿子从罗马回来时 |
[1:35:02] | he mentioned he’d heard Monte Cristo saying he was expecting a shipment. | 他提到他听见基督山说他在等货船 |
[1:35:06] | He also heard the words “gold”… | 他也听到了一个”金”字… |
[1:35:08] | and “Spada.” | 和”斯帕达” |
[1:35:12] | – Hmm. – You don’t believe… | – 嗯 – 你不相信- – |
[1:35:15] | Monte Cristo has found the treasure of Spada. | 基督山找到了斯帕达财宝 |
[1:35:18] | Not an hour ago,he asked me to help him avoid troublesome inspections… | 刚才 他叫我帮他避开检查的麻烦… |
[1:35:21] | on a shipment coming from Marseilles. | 开往马赛的一艘货船 |
[1:35:23] | – Hmm. – I could have him arrested. | – 嗯 – 我可以把他逮捕 |
[1:35:26] | Don’t do that.Let’s just relieve him of it. | 不要那样做 我们就帮他解决问题 |
[1:35:30] | – How do you propose… – I have an acquaintance who deals in these matters. | – 你怎么计划的- – – 我有个管这类事的熟人 |
[1:35:34] | Tell Monte Cristo you’ll get his shipment through Customs, | 告诉基督山你会让货船顺利通过海关 |
[1:35:36] | but that it will have to stay in port overnight. | 但船必须在港口停一夜 |
[1:35:39] | I shall have it removed and taken to my old family estate in Bouchon, | 我把它移到我的老家 |
[1:35:43] | where we shall meet the following day. | 第二天 我们在那里碰头 |
[1:35:50] | I require 70 percent. | 我要百分之七十 |
[1:35:52] | And yet you’ll only get 50. | 你只能要百分之五十 |
[1:35:54] | Done. | 成交 |
[1:36:04] | Yes,it is,isn’t it? | 是 那是 不是吗? |
[1:36:16] | Yes,well,I know.Yes. | 好 我知道 好 知道了 |
[1:36:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:36:26] | unfortunately,my husband has been detained by business. | 很抱歉 我因为生意走不开 |
[1:36:29] | And so it is left up to me to… | 所以就由我- – |
[1:36:35] | To introduce you… | 给大家介绍… |
[1:36:38] | to the Count of Monte Cristo yet again. | 再次介绍基督山伯爵 |
[1:36:40] | You see,I had the audacity to beg the count… | 我要请求伯爵的原谅… |
[1:36:44] | to allow me to give the birthday toast to Albert. | 请允许我为阿尔贝献上生日祝词 |
[1:36:47] | I was so insistent,and such is the graciousness of our host, | 我一定要这么做 这是主人的恩赐 |
[1:36:50] | that he reluctantly gave up his fatherly right… | 他不得不放弃做为父亲的权利… |
[1:36:53] | in order to accommodate a guest, | 为了招待 |
[1:36:56] | even one as boorish as myself. | 和我一样俗气的客人 |
[1:37:00] | Young Albert has made far too much… | 年轻的阿尔贝太客气了… |
[1:37:03] | of the assistance I gave him in Rome. | 对我在罗马给他的帮助 |
[1:37:05] | When I arrived in the catacombs, | 当我赶大地道时 |
[1:37:07] | I watched as the criminals,who tied Albert to a wall, | 我见罪犯把阿尔贝帮在墙上 |
[1:37:10] | threatened to cut off his finger and send it to his father… | 威胁说要砍掉他的手指送给他的父亲… |
[1:37:13] | as evidence of his abduction. | 作为他被帮的证物 |
[1:37:15] | Goodness! | 天哪 |
[1:37:17] | The boy’s reply to all this was…”Do your worst.” | 那孩子的回答是…”使出你们的绝招吧. |
[1:37:24] | Life is a storm,my young friend. | 生活就像暴风雨 我年轻的朋友 |
[1:37:27] | You will bask in the sunlight one moment, | 今天你在阳光下享受着温暖 |
[1:37:29] | be shattered on the rocks the next. | 明天你可能被暗礁击得粉碎 |
[1:37:32] | What makes you a man… | 什么使你成为一个男人… |
[1:37:34] | is what you do when that storm comes. | 就是当暴风雨来时你要做的 |
[1:37:37] | You must look into that storm and shout,as you did in Rome, | 你必须盯着它 像在罗马那样大声叫到 |
[1:37:41] | “Do your worst… | “使出你的绝招吧… |
[1:37:44] | for I will do mine.” | 因为我不在乎 |
[1:37:46] | Then the fates will know you as we know you, | 那么命运之神会和我们一样懂你 |
[1:37:50] | as Albert Mondego,the man. | 因为阿尔贝·蒙德哥是个男人 |
[1:38:34] | Giddap! | 快跑 |
[1:38:53] | Edmond,Villefort told me that you were executed. | 爱德蒙 维尔福告诉我你被叛死刑 |
[1:38:59] | – Did he? – Oh,God. | – 他吗? – 天哪 |
[1:39:02] | – Countess,you are mistaken.Back to the Mondegos’. – No! | – 伯爵夫人 你误会了 回蒙德哥那去吧 – 不 |
[1:39:05] | – Madame,I’m only thinking of your reputation. – I beg you,Edmond. | – 夫人 我只是考虑到你的声誉 – 我求你 爱德蒙 |
[1:39:07] | – I don’t care how you returned. – I am not this Edmond. | – 我不在乎你是怎么回来的 – 我不是爱德蒙 |
[1:39:09] | Stop it!Stop it!Stop it! | 不要说!不要说!不要说! |
[1:39:19] | So,what are you? | 那么 你是什么? |
[1:39:23] | A spirit?Some ghost sent to torment me? | 幽灵?鬼魂来折磨我? |
[1:39:31] | This Edmond,you loved him? | 这个爱德蒙 你爱他吗? |
[1:39:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:39:36] | For how long? | 爱有多久? |
[1:39:38] | For all of my life. | 我的一生 |
[1:39:41] | And how long after he died before you married the count? | 他死后多久 你嫁给了伯爵? |
[1:39:46] | That isn’t fair. | 那是不公平的 |
[1:39:53] | We’ve reached your home,Countess. | 你到家了 伯爵夫人 |
[1:40:12] | You’re right.You cannot be my Edmond. | 你是对的 你不是我的爱德蒙 |
[1:40:18] | Well,there you are.You said it yourself. | 该回去了 把他藏在心里吧 |
[1:40:21] | Edmond Dantes is dead.Good night. | 爱德蒙·唐太斯 死了 晚安 |
[1:40:27] | Countess. | 伯爵夫人 |
[1:40:34] | If you ever again presume to interfere in my affairs, | 如果你再干涉我的事 |
[1:40:37] | I will,I promise,finish the job I started the day we met. | 我发誓 我会断绝我们的一切来往 |
[1:40:41] | Do you understand? | 知道吗? |
[1:40:44] | – I understand you are mad. – Mad? | – 我知道你疯了 – 疯了? |
[1:40:47] | My enemies are falling into my traps perfectly. | 我的敌人正在陷入我的圈套 |
[1:40:50] | Mad,Your Grace,for ignoring this: | 疯了 阁下 你忽视了这些吗 |
[1:40:52] | You have a fortune,a beautiful woman who loves you. | 财富 一个爱你的美丽女人 |
[1:40:55] | Take the money,take the woman and live your life. | 带着钱 带着女人去过你自己的生活 |
[1:40:58] | Stop this plan.Take what you have won. | 停止这个计划 带走属于你的东西 |
[1:41:01] | – I can’t. – Why not? | – 我不能 – 为什么不? |
[1:41:12] | I am still your man,Zatarra. | 我仍然是你的人 扎特尔 |
[1:41:15] | I swore an oath.I will protect you. | 我发誓 我会保护你 |
[1:41:20] | Even if it means I must protect you from yourself. | 也就是我要保护你 不能使你自己受到伤害 |
[1:41:25] | I’ll drive you home now. | 我送你回去 |
[1:41:28] | I’ll walk. | 我走回去 |
[1:42:10] | Put two chests on the Pharaon for our cut. | 把这两箱运走 我们分 |
[1:42:14] | Mondego will never notice. | 蒙德哥永远不会知道 |
[1:42:38] | Come on.Get aboard. | 过来 上船 |
[1:42:47] | – Philippe Danglars? – Yeah? | – 腾格拉尔? – 什么事? |
[1:42:51] | You are charged with the theft of goods from a certain merchant ship. | 你被指控有盗窃一商船的货物行为 |
[1:42:58] | This is absurd. | 真可笑 |
[1:43:00] | We can resolve this matter easily. | 我们可以简单的处理这个问题 |
[1:43:02] | These men will perform a search of your vessel. | 他们会收查你的船 |
[1:43:10] | Count Mondego set me up. | 蒙德哥伯爵叫我来的 |
[1:43:14] | But I’ll not hang for him. | 我不会为他送命 |
[1:43:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:43:37] | I’m the Count of Monte Cristo.But my friends call me Edmond Dantes. | 我是基督山伯爵 我的朋友叫我爱德蒙·唐太斯 |
[1:43:42] | Dantes? | 唐太斯? |
[1:43:50] | Cut him down before he can’t talk. | 在他能讲话之前砍断绳子 |
[1:44:15] | Boy,don’t do that.That’s…That’s too much. | 不要那样做 那 那已经够了 |
[1:44:18] | My dear Villefort. | 我亲爱的维尔福 |
[1:44:20] | I hope you don’t mind if I join you for a short while. | 我希望你不要介意我打扰你一会儿 |
[1:44:23] | Your Grace,I was not expecting you. | 阁下 怎么是你 |
[1:44:27] | I want to thank you in person for helping me with my shipment. | 我想亲自谢谢你帮我运走了货船 |
[1:44:31] | That,yes.I-I made all the arrangements earlier. | 那 我提前就安排好了 |
[1:44:34] | I can promise you there’ll be no more problems from our end. | 我向你保证过不会有问题 |
[1:44:37] | Excellent.I think this could be the start of a long and fruitful relationship. | 很好 我想这可能是 我们漫长商务关系的开始 |
[1:44:42] | Speaking of which,may I pose a question? | 说道这 我想问个问题 |
[1:44:47] | Yes,of course.Anything in the world. | 当然 任何问题都可以 |
[1:44:51] | I was just curious. | 我只是奇怪 |
[1:44:55] | Why did you tell Countess Mondego 16 years ago… | 为什么十六年前你告诉蒙德哥伯爵夫人” |
[1:44:59] | that Edmond Dantes had been executed? | 爱德蒙·唐太斯被叛绞刑 |
[1:45:02] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:45:04] | Uh,I don’t understand.Wh-What on earth are you talking about? | 我不明白 你到底在说什么? |
[1:45:08] | It’s a perfectly simple question. | 是个很简单的问题 |
[1:45:11] | How do you know these things? | 你怎么知道这些事? |
[1:45:15] | That’s,uh… | 那是… |
[1:45:18] | That’s quite enough. | 够了 |
[1:45:20] | Whew!You don’t understand.Dantes was accepting a letter from Napoleon. | 你不知道 唐太斯从拿破仑那里接到一封信 |
[1:45:24] | – That was clearly treason. – But we both know he never delivered it. | – 很显然那是叛国罪 – 但我们都知道他没有送那封信 |
[1:45:27] | Packing a man off to prison with such knowledge is bad enough.But to tell… | 利用这种事 把一个人送进监狱罪孽很深了 但告诉- – |
[1:45:30] | Your Grace,I have no idea what is provoking this perverse discussion. | 阁下 我不知道 这种无聊的讨论是不是有意思 |
[1:45:33] | Now I ask myself,”What did my old friend Villefort stand to gain… | 现在我问自己 “我的老朋友维尔福一定得到了什么… |
[1:45:38] | by telling Mercedes that Edmond Dantes is dead?” | 通过告诉美塞苔丝 爱德蒙·唐太斯死了 |
[1:45:43] | The answer is…absolutely nothing. | 答案是什么都得不到 |
[1:45:46] | Just as you say,nothing.So why… | 就像你说的什么都没有 那么为什么- – |
[1:45:49] | But if my old friend,now chief prosecutor of France, | 如果我的老朋友 现在的法国检察官 |
[1:45:51] | doesn’t gain from this lie,well,who does? | 没有从这个谎言中获益 那么 谁得到好处呢? |
[1:45:56] | My dear Count,it’s far too hot in here and you’re fully dressed. | 我亲爱的伯爵 这里太热了 几乎可以剥皮 |
[1:45:59] | – It’s time we both left. – I think the clearest beneficiary… | – 我们都应离开 – 我想明显的获益者… |
[1:46:02] | is Fernand,Count Mondego. | 是费尔南多 蒙德哥伯爵 |
[1:46:08] | I don’t understand what this inquisition has to do with our business relationship. | 我不明白这个探究与我们的买卖有什么联系 |
[1:46:11] | I’m about to tell you. | 我会告诉你 |
[1:46:17] | Sit down,Mondego. | 坐下 蒙德哥 |
[1:46:20] | I’m an ambitious man.And I have furthered these ambitions… | 我是个有野心的人 我要扩大我的野心… |
[1:46:23] | by scooping up Bonapartists. | 通过挖掘财富 |
[1:46:27] | But now with Napoleon on the loose,I have, | 现在拿破仑势力很猖狂 |
[1:46:29] | shall I say,a thorn in my side. | 就像我身上的一根刺 |
[1:46:31] | Once merely an irritation,now potentially lethal. | 一旦触动 就有危险 |
[1:46:34] | – Be lethal in turn. – Well,the problem is such… | – 危险总会有的 – 那么 问题是… |
[1:46:37] | that I,myself,cannot attend to it. | 我一人应付不来 |
[1:46:40] | So I have a proposition for you. | 所以我给你留了个位置 |
[1:46:47] | How is your father? | 你父亲怎么样? |
[1:46:49] | Alive,unfortunately. | 不幸地是 还活着 |
[1:46:51] | We share the same misfortune. | 我们共同面对灾难 |
[1:46:58] | You remember? | 记得吗? |
[1:47:13] | Why is this door locked? | 为什么门锁了 |
[1:47:15] | I demand that you release me from this room at once. | 我要你马上放了我 |
[1:47:18] | You’ve proved yourself no friend of mine. | 你已经证明你不是我的朋友 |
[1:47:20] | Your father was a loyal supporter of Napoleon,wasn’t he? | 你父亲是拿破仑的忠实拥护者 不是吗? |
[1:47:23] | Possibly involved in plotting Napoleon’s escape from Elba. | 很可能与拿破仑从厄尔巴岛逃走的阴谋有关 |
[1:47:26] | The emperor arrives soon! | 皇帝就要到了! |
[1:47:29] | An inconvenient parent for an ambitious civil servant. | 一个顽固的父亲 一个野心勃勃的官员 |
[1:47:32] | But then he died,suddenly and opportunely murdered,again some 16 years ago. | 但那时 他死了 突然被谋杀了 十六年前 |
[1:47:36] | The Emperor Napoleon. | 拿破仑皇帝 |
[1:47:42] | The murderer never apprehended.How hard did you look for him? | 凶手没有找到 你找得很辛苦? |
[1:47:46] | You have no proof,no witnesses. | 你没有证据 没有证人 |
[1:47:49] | You just have theories.J-Just conjectures. | 你只有推测 只有猜想 |
[1:47:52] | On the contrary.I have Count Mondego. | 正相反 我有蒙德哥伯爵 |
[1:47:57] | Young Mondego.Why? | 年轻的蒙德哥 为什么? |
[1:47:59] | Because your son lacked the courage. | 因为你儿子缺乏勇气 |
[1:48:04] | Mondego is the one who pulled the trigger! | 蒙德哥就是那个开枪的人 |
[1:48:07] | He’d never confess in a million years! | 这么久了他从没有承认过 |
[1:48:09] | You’re right,he wouldn’t. | 你说对了 他不会 |
[1:48:12] | But you just have. | 但你已经承认了 |
[1:48:18] | Monsieur Villefort,you are under arrest for conspiracy to murder. | 维尔福先生 你因故意谋杀被捕 |
[1:48:23] | You remember? | 你记起来了吗? |
[1:48:30] | Dantes? | 唐太斯? |
[1:48:55] | A courtesy for a gentleman. | 绅士是礼节 |
[1:49:25] | You didn’t think I’d make it that easy,did you? | 你不要以为这么快就结束了? |
[1:49:27] | Hyah! | 驾! |
[1:49:47] | Edmond? | 爱德蒙? |
[1:49:55] | I thought we had finished our conversation in the carriage. | 我想我们的谈话 在马车里已经结束了 |
[1:49:58] | So did I. | 我也想这样 |
[1:50:03] | Until I realized… | 直到我意识到… |
[1:50:07] | you said the name “Dantes.” | 你说了”唐太斯.”这个名字 |
[1:50:11] | A name that I had never mentioned. | 一个我不曾提起的名字 |
[1:50:19] | What do you want of me? | 你想我怎么样? |
[1:50:22] | I want to be free of you, | 我想摆脱你 |
[1:50:25] | the way you obviously are free of me. | 就像你摆脱我一样 |
[1:50:30] | Just a few answers from you,and I shall be gone forever. | 就问几个问题 我就永远消失 |
[1:50:36] | Ask your questions. | 问吧 |
[1:50:47] | Where have you been? | 你在哪里? |
[1:50:52] | Thirteen years in the Chateau d’lf… | 在伊夫堡里呆了十三年 |
[1:50:55] | and everywhere else you can imagine. | 你可以设想一下其他的地方 |
[1:51:00] | The Chateau d’lf for 13 years. | 伊夫堡呆了十三年 |
[1:51:07] | Did you suffer? | 受苦了吗? |
[1:51:09] | Are you finished now?I have a good deal on my mind. | 完了吗 现在 我还有很多事 |
[1:51:15] | – What happened afterward? – Much. | – 后来发生什么事? – 很多 |
[1:51:17] | – Why did you not come to me? – Why did you not wait? | – 为什么不来找我? – 为什么你不等我? |
[1:51:19] | You married the very man who betrayed… | 你嫁给了那个出卖我的人 |
[1:51:22] | I told you that night on the rocks,remember? | 那晚在石洞里我对你说的 还记得吗? |
[1:51:28] | That it would never leave my finger.And it never has. | 它永远不会离开我的手指 |
[1:51:33] | – Why? – You know why. | – 为什么? – 你知道为什么 |
[1:51:39] | If you ever loved me, | 如果你曾经爱过我 |
[1:51:42] | don’t…don’t rob me of my hate. | 不要- – 不要夺走我的恨 |
[1:51:45] | It’s all I have. | 那是我仅有的了 |
[1:51:47] | Let it go,Edmond.Let it go. | 算了吧 爱德蒙 算了 |
[1:51:52] | I don’t know what dark plan lies within you. | 我不知道你的心里 装着怎样一个恶毒的计划 |
[1:51:55] | Nor do I know by what design we were asked… | 我也不知道这十六年来 |
[1:51:58] | to live without each other these 16 years. | 没有彼此的日子意味着什么 |
[1:52:00] | – But God has offered us a new beginning… – God? | – 但老天总算赐予了我们新的开始 – 天哪? |
[1:52:03] | Don’t slap His hand away. | 不要企图逃脱 |
[1:52:06] | Can I never escape Him? | 难道我永远摆脱不了他? |
[1:52:08] | No.He is in everything. | 是 他存在一切之中 |
[1:52:15] | Even in a kiss. | 甚至在吻里 |
[1:53:11] | My lady? | 夫人? |
[1:53:14] | Where’s the count? | 伯爵在哪里? |
[1:53:17] | Um,the count would like for you to join him this afternoon. | 伯爵要你今天下午跟他在一起 |
[1:53:20] | – Join him? – Uh,yes, | – 跟他在一起? – 是的 |
[1:53:23] | in,uh,leaving the country with your son. | 把这个地方留给你儿子 |
[1:53:30] | Mmm,uh,I’ll have someone bring you to your house… | 我会叫人送你回家… |
[1:53:34] | and you just wait there for me. | 你就在那里等我 |
[1:53:35] | – And we just… – Thank you! | – 我们就- – – 谢谢你 |
[1:53:38] | – Yes,yes,but… – I need to go home and pack. | – 好 好 但- – – 我要回家收拾行李 |
[1:53:40] | Yes,yes.My lady… | 是的 夫人- – |
[1:53:47] | – Where’s the count? – Upstairs,my lady. | – 伯爵呢? – 楼上 夫人 |
[1:53:58] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事? |
[1:54:00] | I’m bankrupt.All my debts have been called in. | 我破产了 背了所有的债 |
[1:54:06] | – Also,I’m to be arrested. – For what? | – 我也会被拘捕 – 为什么? |
[1:54:09] | Piracy,corruption and murder. | 抢劫 贪污 谋杀 |
[1:54:12] | – Did you do all these things? – Yes. | – 你都干了 ? – 是的 |
[1:54:15] | There is simply not time to talk.The gendarmes are on the way, | 没有时间谈了 宪兵正在路上 |
[1:54:18] | apparently,so hurry up and pack something. | 快点 收拾东西 |
[1:54:21] | I’m not going with you,Fernand. | 我不会跟你走 费尔南多 |
[1:54:32] | You are my wife. | 你是我妻子 |
[1:54:35] | I have made arrangements for us. | 我已经为我们安排好了 |
[1:54:38] | We shall be very well taken care of. | 我们会被照顾的很好 |
[1:54:41] | Now go and find my son. | 现在去找我的儿子 |
[1:54:45] | – He’s not your son. – I beg your pardon? | – 他不是你的儿子 – 你说什么 |
[1:54:48] | Albert Mondego is the son of Edmond Dantes. | 阿尔贝 蒙德哥 是爱德蒙·唐太斯的儿子 |
[1:54:57] | Why do you think I rushed off so quickly to marry you | 你想想为什么爱德蒙·唐太斯被带走之后 |
[1:55:00] | after Edmond was taken away? | 我这么匆忙地就嫁给你了? |
[1:55:12] | Premature. | 早产儿 |
[1:55:32] | Well,aren’t you a piece of work. | 是的 跟你一点关系也没有 |
[1:55:36] | So he’s the bastard son of a dead traitor. | 他是死囚的杂种 |
[1:55:41] | He always was disappointing. | 他总是让人很失望 |
[1:55:56] | Good-bye,Mercedes.You did please me some of the time. | 再见 美塞苔丝 你让我度过了一段快乐的时光 |
[1:56:05] | You never pleased me. | 你从来没有让我快乐过 |
[1:56:59] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:57:15] | Monte Cristo. | 基督山 |
[1:57:21] | King’s to you,Fernand. | 你被控制了 费尔南多 |
[1:57:31] | Edmond? | 爱德蒙? |
[1:57:36] | But how… | 但怎么- – |
[1:57:38] | How did I escape?With difficulty. | 我怎么逃脱的?充满了艰辛 |
[1:57:43] | How did I plan this moment?With pleasure. | 我是怎样计划这一刻的?充满了快乐 |
[1:57:48] | So you’ve taken Mercedes? | 所以你夺走了美塞苔丝? |
[1:57:51] | And everything else… | 其他的一切… |
[1:57:53] | except your life. | 除了你的生命 |
[1:57:58] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么要这样做 |
[1:58:00] | It’s complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[1:58:04] | Let’s just say it’s vengeance for the life you stole from me. | 我想说所有的仇恨 缘于你夺走了我的一切 |
[1:58:18] | Well,I see someone has taught you the sword. | 我明白了 有人教了你剑法 |
[1:58:21] | How did you ever call yourself my friend? | 曾经你怎样称你是我的朋友? |
[1:58:24] | We were friends,Edmond. | – 我们是朋友 爱德蒙 |
[1:58:28] | You sent me to hell! | 你让我受尽了折磨 |
[1:58:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:58:34] | Take your vengeance. | 收起你的仇恨 |
[1:58:37] | But know the blood you spill is noble. | 你以为你流出的血是高贵的 |
[1:58:42] | Blood that will never run through your veins. | 高贵的血永远不会流进你的血管 |
[1:58:44] | You’re no more a count than I am a commoner! | 你跟平民没什么两样 |
[1:58:54] | You don’t have it in you. | 你的体内不会有这种血 |
[1:59:02] | – Touch him,and I’ll kill you. – Boy,let me explain. | – 碰他 我就杀了你 – 孩子 听我解释 |
[1:59:06] | It’s been explained.I spoke to Madame Villefort on the street. | 已经解释过了 我在街上跟维尔福夫人谈过了 |
[1:59:10] | She told me how I was a silly,trusting dupe that my friend, | 她说我有多么的蠢 轻易地被朋友给愚弄了 |
[1:59:13] | the Count of Monte Cristo,used to get into our lives. | 基督山伯爵曾经闯入过我们的生活 |
[1:59:15] | – Albert,listen to me. – I will not! | – 阿尔贝 听我说 – 我不听 |
[1:59:17] | Forgive me for being such a fool,Father. | 原谅我这么傻 父亲 |
[1:59:20] | You were betrayed.Of course you’re forgiven. | 我们都被骗了 当然不怪你 |
[1:59:23] | You were my friend.I looked up to you. | 你是我的朋友 我尊敬你 |
[1:59:25] | There’s a history here you know nothing about. | 有一段你不知道的历史 |
[1:59:27] | He loved your mother,and yet she chose me. | 他爱你母亲 然而她选择了我 |
[1:59:30] | – Now he intends to steal her away. – Lie.Get out of my way! | – 现在他企图把她带走 – 撒谎 让开 |
[1:59:35] | Boy,if I have to,I will kill you. | 孩子 如果我想这样 我会杀了你 |
[1:59:39] | I will not stop now. | 现在我停手 |
[1:59:41] | – Nor will I. – So be it. | – 我不会 – 休怪我无情 |
[1:59:44] | No! | 不 |
[2:00:04] | Albert, | 阿尔贝 |
[2:00:07] | I found the note you left explaining where you’d gone. | 我发现了留下你去哪里的纸条 |
[2:00:11] | But now I must explain something to you. | 但现在我必须向你解释一些事情 |
[2:00:17] | Where you really come from. | 你的真是身份 |
[2:00:19] | Albert,you are the son of Edmond Dantes. | 阿尔贝 你是爱德蒙唐太斯的儿子 |
[2:00:30] | The man you know as the Count of Monte Cristo. | 你认识的叫基督山伯爵的那个人 |
[2:00:47] | Well,I’m afraid it is true. | 恐怕这是真的 |
[2:00:49] | You are the walking proof that your mother was as much of a whore… | 你会发现你的妈妈跟妓女一样淫荡. |
[2:00:53] | in her younger years as she is today. | 在她年轻的时候 就像今天一样 |
[2:00:56] | You… | 你- – |
[2:01:01] | You let me fight him? | 你让我跟他对抗? |
[2:01:03] | It didn’t do any good though,did it? | 不好吗? |
[2:01:06] | Fernand,I beg you.No more! | 费尔南多 求你 别说了 |
[2:01:09] | I want no more of this. | 我不想这样了 |
[2:01:12] | Just go.Call it mercy. | 走吧 宽容一点 |
[2:01:17] | Mercy,Fernand. | 宽容 费尔南多 |
[2:01:25] | You’ve only got one shot,and it will take more than that to stop me. | 只要你开枪 我就不会放过你 |
[2:01:30] | Well,then I’d best put it where it will do the most damage. | 好 那么我最好杀了你 |
[2:01:36] | No! | 不 |
[2:01:38] | Mother!Mother! | 妈妈 |
[2:01:41] | Oh,my God.Oh,my God.Look what I’ve done.Jacopo! | 天哪 天哪 看我做了什么 雅格布! |
[2:01:48] | Hyah! | 驾! |
[2:01:55] | Once again,Zatarra, | 再来一次扎特尔 |
[2:01:57] | God sees you out of the corner of His eye. | 上帝会保佑你的 |
[2:01:59] | She’ll live. | 她不会死 |
[2:02:34] | Edmond! | 爱德蒙! |
[2:02:37] | Edmond! | 爱德蒙! |
[2:02:40] | Please don’t go out there.Don’t. | 不要出去 不要 |
[2:02:44] | Edmond,don’t go. | 爱德蒙 不要走 |
[2:02:46] | You try.Don’t ever quit. | 去 不能退缩 |
[2:02:50] | Zatarra, | 扎特尔 |
[2:02:52] | you must end this. | 你必须有个了解 |
[2:02:57] | Even the priest will understand that. | 牧师会明白的 |
[2:03:00] | – Edmond! – Please don’t leave. | 不要离开我 |
[2:03:07] | Watch over your mother. | 照顾你母亲 |
[2:03:29] | Now,I couldn’t live in a world where you have everything and I have nothing. | 现在我们不能用一句话表达你有什么 我没有什么 |
[2:05:15] | What happened to your mercy? | 你的宽容呢? |
[2:05:18] | I’m a count,not a saint. | 我是伯爵 不是圣人 |
[2:06:04] | You were right,priest.You were right. | 你是对的 牧师 你是对的 |
[2:06:10] | This I promise you… | 我向你发誓… |
[2:06:12] | and God: | 还有上帝: |
[2:06:17] | All that was used for vengeance… | 所有用来报仇的… |
[2:06:20] | will now be used for good. | 将会用于善事 |
[2:06:24] | So rest in peace,my friend. | 安息吧 我的朋友 |
[2:06:29] | So,Zatarra, | 扎特尔 |
[2:06:32] | painful,huh? | 痛苦吗? |
[2:06:34] | No. | 不 |
[2:06:42] | I bought this place,thinking one day I would tear it down. | 我买了这个地方 考虑了一天还是放弃了 |
[2:06:48] | But now the only things I care about… | 现在我想做的唯一的事情… |
[2:06:50] | are walking off this island with me. | 跟我一起在岛上散步 |
[2:06:55] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |