英文名称:The Core
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | It stopped. | 我的表停了 |
[01:15] | What’s that,Dave? | 怎么了 大卫 |
[01:16] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:17] | How we doing? | 准备得怎么样 |
[01:18] | Oh,we’re ready. | 哦 准备好了 |
[01:19] | You feeling the magic? | 你有信心吗 |
[01:21] | Oh,I’m feeling the magic,all right. | 有 我信心十足 很好 |
[01:22] | Let’s hit them. | 我们去说服他们 |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[01:24] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[01:26] | Here we go. | 走 |
[01:27] | Let’s hit them. | 我们去说服他们 |
[01:28] | Let’s go make $30 million. | 我们要拿到这3千万 |
[01:36] | Good morning. | 大家好 |
[01:38] | Before I begin,let me… | 开始之前 让我… |
[01:48] | David? | 大卫 |
[01:49] | I’ll go get help. | 我去叫人来 |
[01:51] | Jesus. Jesus,David. | 天呐 大卫 |
[01:54] | Phone 9-1-1. Phone 9-1-1! | 快打911 快打911 |
[01:56] | David? | 大卫 |
[02:06] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[02:06] | Nicky?Nicky! | 尼克 尼克 |
[02:33] | Okay,it’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[02:35] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[02:36] | Everybody else off the bus. | 所有人都从车上下来 |
[02:45] | Sound waves. | 声波 |
[02:48] | So,if we know that sound waves | 我们知道当声波 |
[02:53] | gain wavelength and lose frequency | 穿越越来越多的障碍物后 |
[02:59] | as they travel through more dense materials… | 它的波长增加而频率减少 |
[03:04] | …then the anomalies in these waves | 我们就可以据此确定声场中 |
[03:07] | are the means by which we can surmise | 不规则物体的形状和位置 |
[03:10] | the fundamental architecture of our planet. | 据此我们也可以分析地球的构造 |
[03:15] | How are the nails coming,Christine? | 克丽丝汀 你的指甲怎么了 |
[03:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:21] | All right,let’s have a demonstration. | 下面 让我们来做个示范 |
[03:24] | Mr. Acker,Veronica. | 艾克先生,维罗妮卡 麻烦你们 |
[03:26] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[03:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:31] | Mrs. Limestone,being a big softie,you know, | 你们知道 莱仕东夫人很大但也很柔软 |
[03:34] | Ioves walks in the park,bedtime stories, | 喜欢在公园散步 听枕边故事 |
[03:36] | big romantic. | 很浪漫的那种 |
[03:37] | Loves Chet. | 喜欢甜言蜜语 |
[03:38] | I can’t play Chet,but I’ll see what I can do. | 我不懂甜言蜜语,但我来看看能做些什么 |
[03:40] | Watch the oscilloscope,all right? | 盯着示波器 好了吗 |
[03:42] | Here we go. | 仔细看着 |
[03:53] | Dr. Joshua Keyes? | 约书亚·凯斯博士 |
[03:54] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[03:55] | Yes or no,sir? | 是还是不是 |
[03:58] | The first one. | 是 |
[04:00] | Please come with us,sir. | 先生 请跟我们来 |
[04:04] | Guys,wh-what’s going on? | 伙计们出了什么事 |
[04:06] | We don’t know,sir. | 我们也不知道 先生 |
[04:08] | What do you mean,you don’t know? | 你说什么 你们也不知道 |
[04:10] | Your security clearance is higher than ours. | 您的忠诚调查评价比我们要高 |
[04:13] | I have security clearance? | 我做过忠诚调查 |
[04:15] | We’re just here to bring you to your jet. | 我们一到您的飞机那儿去 |
[04:18] | I have a jet? | 我有飞机 |
[04:36] | Hey,Serge. | 你好 赛吉 |
[04:38] | -Serge Serge -Damn! | -赛吉 赛吉 -妈的 |
[04:41] | It’s about time. You’re always late. | 到时间了.你总是迟到 |
[04:46] | Let’s keep moving,gentlemen. | 走吧 先生们 |
[04:47] | What am I doing here? | 要我来这里干什么啊 |
[04:48] | They wouldn’t brief me until you got here. | 在你来到之前 他们都不给我说 |
[04:51] | You know,there are biochemists everywhere,military. | 这里到处都是军方的生物化学工作者 |
[04:54] | I hate them. | 我讨厌他们 |
[04:55] | When are you going to meet a nice girl | 你什么时候能找到个好女孩 |
[04:57] | and bring her for dinner? | 和她一起共进晚餐呢 |
[04:58] | I’m married to my work. | 我几经和我的工作结婚了 |
[04:59] | So am l. | 我也是 |
[04:59] | Which makes my wife my mistress… | 她既是妻子又是情人 |
[05:02] | that’s why I’m still in love with her. | 所以我深爱着她 |
[05:06] | You were always a romantic. | 你总是这么浪漫啊 |
[05:07] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[05:08] | Yeah,I know. I love your wife,too. | 是的.我也很爱你的妻子 |
[05:10] | I know. | 我明白 |
[05:11] | But I don’t love your wife. You know what I mean. | 但我并不爱你的那个妻子,你知道我在说什么 |
[05:13] | You don’t love her the same way,you know. | 你爱她的方式和我不一样 你知道的 |
[05:15] | It’s the French. I think it’s the cheese. | 这是个法国式的笑话 |
[05:18] | The cheese. | 法式的 |
[05:19] | You’re… you’re teasing me,right? | 你在…你在考我吗 |
[05:21] | Oh,my…! | 噢 天 |
[05:22] | Wait,these are bodies. | 这些是尸体 |
[05:24] | I think we’re in the wrong place here. | 我们是不是来错地方了 |
[05:26] | Yeah,we’re in the wrong place. | 我们应该是走错地方了 |
[05:27] | No. If you were in the wrong place, | 不 如果你们真的走错了地方 |
[05:29] | you would’ve already been shot. | 早就打死了 |
[05:31] | That’s a hell of a greeting. | 真是个疯狂的问候啊 |
[05:34] | Serge. | 赛吉 |
[05:35] | Serge. | 赛吉 |
[05:36] | Serge. Yes. Always a pleasure. | 是的 赛吉 很荣幸见到你 |
[05:38] | Same here,Thomas. | 很荣幸 托马斯 |
[05:39] | Dr. Keyes. | 凯斯 博士 |
[05:40] | -I know. -Tom Purcell. | -我知道 -汤姆·珀塞尔 |
[05:43] | Gentlemen,you do realize that everything here | 先生们 我想你们已经知道 |
[05:45] | is totally classified,okay? | 这里的一切都是顶极机密的 |
[05:51] | At 10:30 a.m. Iocal time, | 在当地时间早上10点30分 |
[05:52] | 32 civilians,all within a 10-block radius… | 在10个街区的范围内 32个市民 |
[05:56] | died. | 都死了 |
[05:58] | They didn’t get sick first. | 他们在之前并没有生病 |
[06:00] | They simply hit the ground dead. | 他们很简单得倒在地上死了 |
[06:02] | Nerve agent? | 没有别的原因 |
[06:03] | Our first guess. No. | 我们的初步猜测是… 没有 |
[06:04] | They all died at the same time? | 他们是在同一时间死掉的 |
[06:05] | As far as we can tell,to the second. | 据我们的调查结果 就是在同一时间 |
[06:08] | This hits CNN in one hour. | 这件事一小时之内就震动了美国有线新闻网络 |
[06:10] | I need a reason. | 我需要答案 |
[06:11] | Is there a variation in sex,age,body type? | 在性别 年龄或者身体特征方面产生了什么变异吗 |
[06:14] | They all had pacemakers. | 他们都安装了内置的心脏起搏器 |
[06:16] | Under a minute. | 一分钟之内就反应过来 |
[06:17] | Your reputation is well deserved. | 真是名不虚传 |
[06:21] | How did you guess? | 在没有检查过受害者之前 |
[06:23] | Without any clues from the victims? | 你是怎么猜到的 |
[06:24] | No,that’s… | 不… |
[06:26] | Serge and I are the clues. | 赛吉和我就是线索吧 |
[06:27] | I mean,he specializes in high energy weapons. | 我是说 他精通的是高能量武器 |
[06:29] | I do geomagnetics. | 而我是地磁方面的专家 |
[06:30] | So calling us means you suspect | 叫我们来 就是说你们怀疑 |
[06:32] | an electromagnetic pulse weapon. | 这是一种电磁脉冲武器 |
[06:34] | If these are the only fatalities, | 如果这只是天灾 |
[06:36] | they must be people susceptible to… | 他们一定是很容易 |
[06:38] | electronic interference. | 受电磁波影响的人 |
[06:40] | QED pacemakers. | QED型心脏起搏器 |
[06:41] | You’re spooky sometimes,eh? | 有时候你真像鬼一样精明 |
[06:43] | Now I need to know, | 我想知道的是 |
[06:44] | did some sort of weapon kill these people? | 这些人被一种武器所杀的可能性有多大 |
[06:46] | The power that you would need | 要造成足够强度的EM脉冲 |
[06:47] | to create an EM pulse strong enough… | 所需要的能量… |
[06:49] | I mean,that’s… that’s not a weapon thatI’ve ever heard of. | 我是说 我从没听说过这样一种武器 |
[06:51] | No. | 没有 |
[06:52] | Okay,we’re done. | 好的 我们的工作完成了 |
[06:54] | We’re not done,sir. | 还没有完啊 先生 |
[06:56] | There’s nothing on the other side of the equal sign. | 等号的另一边还是空的 |
[06:59] | I agree with Joshua… | 我同意约书亚说的 |
[07:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[07:01] | Our greatest concern was this may have been an act of war, | 我们最关心的是这次事件是不是一场军事袭击 |
[07:03] | but since it’s not, | 现在确认它不是 |
[07:04] | I think we can all breathe a little easier,can’t we? | 我想我们可以放轻松一些了 不是吗 |
[07:26] | Look at my hat. | 看我的帽子 |
[07:33] | What is it,sweetheart? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[07:43] | It’s okay,son. | 这没什么 儿子 |
[07:44] | These things happen all the time and… | 这种事情每时每刻都在发生,并且… |
[07:55] | Let’s,go,let’s go! Come on! | 快走 |
[08:14] | Justin! | 贾斯廷 |
[08:18] | Watch out,you bloody idiot! | 看着点 你这白痴 |
[08:26] | Hurry! Run! | 快啊 快跑 |
[09:08] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[09:21] | The skies are empty over Nelson’s Column now, | 现在 纳尔逊广场的上空一无所有 |
[09:25] | but a few hours ago,it was a different story. | 但就在几个小时之前 又是不同的情景 |
[09:27] | Eyewitnesses claimed that the frenzied swarms of birds | 目击者声称狂乱的鸟群 |
[09:29] | were not in fact attacking people deliberately. | 并不是在有意攻击人类 |
[09:32] | And it’s not just this time. No,no,no,no,no,no. | 并不是只有这一次 不不不不不 |
[09:34] | but seemed to be confused and flying blind. | 而是看上去毫无目的盲目的乱飞 |
[09:35] | The Fortean Times reported violent bird swarms | 这本杂志上报道过类似的事件 |
[09:37] | twice last month in Australia and Japan. | 上个月在澳大利亚和日本出现过2次狂乱的鸟群 |
[09:39] | (Five people are confirmed dead and dozens injured) | (据证实已有5人死亡上百人受伤) |
[09:41] | (in the panic that followed the bizarre and terrifying incident) | (在惊恐之后是巨大的疑问 不久之后同样的事件发生在) |
[09:43] | (in London’s historic T rafalgar Square.) | (伦敦著名的特拉法尔加广场) |
[09:45] | Weird. | 真是怪异 |
[09:46] | Quite strange,also. | 这也太奇怪了 |
[09:48] | Strange,indeed. | 确实很奇怪 |
[09:52] | How do birds navigate? | 鸟类是怎样辨认方向的 |
[09:55] | By sight? | 靠视力 |
[09:56] | No,no,no,the long range stuff. | 不不不 我是说在长距离迁徙时 |
[09:58] | Magnetic fields. | 地磁力场 |
[09:59] | Little ions in their brains | 他们的脑子里有一种 |
[10:01] | align with the magnetic field of the Earth. | 与地磁力场相关的微小粒子 |
[10:03] | -Yeah,what she said. -Right? | -对 就是她说的 -对吗 |
[10:06] | Acker. | 涡流 |
[10:07] | Hit the ‘Net,do a search for… | 我们到网上 找找… |
[10:09] | oh,two years ought to do it. | 噢 2年内的 |
[10:11] | Any and all,like,”weird news”,you know… | 所有的超自然事件的新闻 主要是关于 |
[10:13] | bizarre animal migrations, | 奇异的动物迁徙 |
[10:15] | specifically birds. | 尤其是鸟类 |
[10:16] | Whale and dolphin beachings. | 鲸鱼和海豚的海滩搁浅 |
[10:17] | Unusual atmospheric phenomenon,unexplained plane crashes, | 不正常的大气现象 原因不明的飞机坠毁 |
[10:20] | you know,just use your imagination. | 发挥你的想象力 |
[10:22] | That is a huge search. | 这个查找可是工作量巨大啊 |
[10:23] | You can use our T-1 line to look up Sailor Moon crap. | 你能用我们的T1专线来看《水手月》 废物 |
[10:26] | You’re up to this. | 你也只能干这个了 |
[10:27] | Danni,Danni | 唐丹妮,唐丹妮 |
[10:28] | get me the brightest kids | 帮我在”场论”专业的班级里 |
[10:28] | from the Field Theory Class, | 找几个最聪明小子来 |
[10:30] | and design a computer model of an electromagnetic field. | 帮我设计个电磁场的模型 |
[10:32] | What are we doing? | 我们该干些什么 |
[10:33] | I need a 3-D computer model of the Earth | 我需要一个地球的立体模型 |
[10:35] | to lay the field over. | 来放置这个磁场模型 |
[10:36] | the planet Earth? | 地球的 |
[10:37] | Yeah,the planet Earth. You know,the pretty blue one. | 是的 地球的 就是那个漂亮的蓝色星球 |
[10:40] | Map out the anomalies that Acker finds | 在地图上标出找到的不规则的涡流 |
[10:42] | and grunt out the equations. | 并构造出方程式 |
[10:43] | And | 并且 |
[10:44] | grab those smelly kids | 去找一些研究非线性理论的 |
[10:46] | from the Non-Linear Diff class,too. | 班级里那些臭烘烘小子来 |
[10:47] | Listen,Josh,do we even have time for this? | 听我说约书亚 我们还有时间干这些吗 |
[10:49] | Do this and I’ll sign your doctorates blindfolded. | 老老实实给我干活 你的博士学位就没问题了 |
[10:52] | -Blindfolded? -Blindfolded. | -快到手了 -是的 |
[10:53] | Do not pass Go. Go directly to PhD. | 不用考试 直接拿到博士学位 |
[11:01] | Be wrong. Be wrong. | 但愿是我错了 但愿是我错了 |
[12:01] | Tim,I’m coming in a little hot. | 蒂姆 我有些紧张 |
[12:02] | Give me some drag,will you? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[12:03] | Roger that. | 行啊 |
[12:13] | We are in attitude and ready for an entry interface. | 我们已经调整好进入入射界面角度 |
[12:17] | Nice work,Major. | 做的好 少校 |
[12:18] | I have the controls now for E.I. | 我接手控制了 |
[12:21] | I could take us in. | 交给我好了 |
[12:23] | You could… | 你能够… |
[12:25] | but you won’t. | 但你不可以 |
[12:26] | I’m ready for this,Bob. | 我已经做好准备了 |
[12:27] | No,you’re not,Beck. | 不 小贝你没有 |
[12:28] | You’re trained,and you’re certified | 虽然你受过这方面的训练而且也是合格的 |
[12:31] | doesn’t make you the commander. | 但别把自己当作指挥官 |
[12:32] | And the commander lands the bird. | 你现在还没有资格指挥着陆行动 |
[12:34] | You got to be the youngest person ever in space. | 你应该是进入太空的人当中最年轻的了 |
[12:37] | You should say,thank you,be happy. | 你应该说”谢谢” 开心点吧 |
[12:39] | Now. | 现在 |
[12:41] | Endeavour,Houston,at this time | 艾德华号 这里是休斯敦基地 |
[12:43] | We show you go for reentry. | 现在给你们导航 |
[12:45] | Houston,Endeavour descending through 400,000 feet | 休斯敦基地 艾德华号的距离缩短到400,000英尺 |
[12:47] | coming upon entry interface. | 就要到达进入面 |
[12:49] | Endeavour,this is Flight. | 艾德华号 这是弗莱特 |
[12:50] | Weren’t able to annoy the commander | 这次又没有说服指挥官 |
[12:52] | into letting you bring her in this time? | 让你驾驶着陆吧 |
[12:54] | That’s a negative,Stick. | 确实是没有 史迪克 |
[12:54] | I’ll have to be more annoying next time. | 下次我一定要多给他找点麻烦 |
[12:56] | Is that even possible? | 你认为这有用吗 |
[12:58] | Endeavour, | 艾德华号 |
[12:59] | we see you in good entry config. | 我们看见你进来了 调整得很好 |
[13:01] | Roger,Houston. | 收到 休斯敦 |
[13:05] | Advise. | 警告 |
[13:07] | I’m seeing those plasma trails now. | 我看见一片等离子区域 |
[13:10] | All right,mark 24 1/2. | 好的 标记为24 1/2 |
[13:11] | So,a minute to air. | 还有一分钟接触大气层 |
[13:12] | I don’t believe in belts. | 我不相信安全带 |
[13:18] | Just get me through the Earth’s atmosphere in this spaceship. | 只要这艘船能带我穿越大气层 |
[13:22] | Com dropout. | 信号丢失 |
[13:35] | Start the I Com. | 开始接收 |
[13:36] | Let’s wait till the… | 我们等到…. |
[13:39] | Com restored. | 信号恢复 |
[13:49] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[13:57] | We are out of position here. | 我们偏离航向了 |
[13:58] | Guidance shows us on energy and on course. | 领航系统显示我们在正确的位置上 |
[14:00] | Well,I’ve made this approach 213 times in the simulator. | 我在模拟训练中走过213次这条路线 |
[14:03] | We’re not where we should be. | 我们不应该在这 |
[14:04] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪里 |
[14:06] | Endeavour,guidance is bad. | 艾德华号 领航系统故障了 |
[14:09] | You are now 1-2-niner miles off course. | 你们偏离航道102英里 |
[14:12] | Roger,Houston. We sort of noticed. | 收到 休斯敦基地,我们多少也注意到了 |
[14:14] | Is that…? | 那里是… |
[14:15] | Los Angeles. That is confirmed. | 洛杉矶 这点可以确定 |
[14:17] | We are 1-5 thousand feet. | 我们的高度只有105,000英尺了 |
[14:18] | We got maybe two minutes of glide time left. | 我们只剩下2分钟 |
[14:21] | Doesn’t make sense. | 说这些都是无意义的 |
[14:22] | The guidance,the beacons are all wrong? | 领航和灯塔系统都坏了吗 |
[14:24] | We’re heading straight for downtown. | 我们正笔直地飞向市区 |
[14:27] | We’re not going to crash into Los Angeles. | 我们不能撞击洛杉矶啊 |
[14:28] | They’re going to hit downtown L.A. | 他们会以300节的速度 |
[14:29] | at 300 knots. | 撞击洛杉矶 |
[14:32] | Bob,you know L.A.? Because I have an idea. | 鲍勃 你知道洛杉矶吗 我有个主意 |
[14:35] | Houston,those buildings are getting mighty big. | 休斯敦基地 那些建筑物越来越大了 |
[14:37] | Can you clear a freeway? | 你们能清理出一条高速公路吗 |
[14:39] | Okay,thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:41] | Come on. Come on. | 快呀 快呀 |
[14:43] | It’s rush hour,Commander, | 现在是繁忙时间 指挥官 |
[14:45] | and it’s bumper-to-bumper. | 路上的车一辆接一辆的 |
[14:49] | Sir,I have an alternate. | 长官 我有个替代方案 |
[14:50] | If you turn to heading 1-7-5… | 如果你朝向10705… |
[14:52] | It’s Houston’s call. Houston? | 呼叫休斯敦基地 休斯敦 |
[14:54] | Computers are still plotting. | 计算机还在测绘 |
[14:56] | Come on. | 快呀 |
[15:18] | Houston,we are running | 休斯敦 |
[15:19] | out of time here. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[15:19] | Sir,I have an alternate. | 长官 我有个替代方案 |
[15:21] | All right,Beck,what do you got? | 好吧 小贝 你想说什么 |
[15:22] | Houston,I have coordinates | 休斯敦 我找到个 |
[15:23] | for an alternate landing site. | 替代的降落地点 |
[15:24] | Can you confirm? | 你能批准吗 |
[15:25] | Endeavour,give them to me. | 艾德华号 把资料给我 |
[15:27] | I show possible touchdown… at 33.55 north,118.10 west. | 我找到的地点是北纬33.55 西经118.10 |
[15:31] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[15:35] | It’s theoretically possible. | 理论上是可以的 |
[15:36] | Endeavour, | 艾德华号 |
[15:37] | that is confirmed. | 提案批准 |
[15:38] | T urn right,heading 1-7-5. | 右转 航向10705 |
[15:41] | Expect visual contact | 5秒之内和洛杉矶河 |
[15:42] | with Los Angeles River in five seconds. | 来一次亲密接触吧 |
[15:50] | No,that will not work,Houston. | 不 休斯敦基地 这行不通 |
[15:51] | We got bridges every few hundred yards. | 每隔几百米就有一座桥 |
[15:53] | Our wingspan alone is going to fold us up. | 我们会死的 |
[15:55] | I’ve figured the “L” over “D” max. | 我已经演算过了 |
[15:56] | We can make it if you can bring us straight in. | 可以做得到 只要你带我们直直的飞过去 |
[15:58] | We’re coming in high and hot. | 太疯狂了 |
[16:06] | 290 feet,320. | 290英尺 320节 |
[16:08] | -270,3-0-5… -Arm the gear. | 放下轮子 |
[16:09] | You’re armed. | 启动完成 |
[16:10] | Gear down. Now. | 放下起落架 |
[16:11] | Gear in transition. | 放下了 |
[16:18] | 240 feet,290. | 240英尺 290节 |
[16:20] | Hang on. This isn’t going to be subtle. | 坚持住 现在需要精确的控制 |
[16:25] | 210 feet,265. | 210英尺 265节 |
[16:29] | Get out of the way! Move! | 离开路面 快跑 |
[16:33] | Derotate. | 反旋, |
[16:34] | Inward. | 向内 |
[16:41] | 230…210… 230…210… | |
[16:42] | Speed brakes! | 紧急刹车 |
[16:44] | 100%. | 100%启动 |
[16:45] | We’re way too fast. | 我们太快了 |
[16:46] | Deploy the chute. | 展开侧斜翼 |
[16:47] | No. We’d snag the bridge. We’ll tear the tail off. | 不 会撞上桥的,我们从下面穿过去 |
[16:53] | Banking right. | 向右转 |
[16:59] | Commander,that next bridge! | 指挥官 下一座桥 |
[17:01] | Watch it! | 注意 |
[17:02] | We’re way too high for that one! | 我们太高了 |
[17:04] | Suck up the gear! | 收起轮子 |
[17:05] | Not yet. We’ll lose all steering. | 现在还不行 我们会失去控制的 |
[17:06] | We hit,it’s over! | 如果撞上了 就都完了 |
[17:12] | And… gear up now! | 现在…收起轮子 |
[17:20] | Lock your harnesses. This is out of my hands. | 抓紧了 现在我没法控制它了 |
[17:38] | Let’s get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[17:39] | Run! Let’s get out! | 跑啊 快跑 |
[18:25] | Dr. Zimsky?! | 辛斯基博士 |
[18:27] | Will you make sure my assistant has your number,darling? | 你能把电话号码留给我的助手吗 亲爱的 |
[18:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:29] | Dr. Zimsky! | 辛斯基博士 |
[18:31] | No,it’s all right. It’s all right. Hello. | 不 这很好 这很好.你好 |
[18:34] | -Dr. Zimsky. -Yes. What’s your name? | -辛斯基博士 -是的 你叫什么 |
[18:36] | -Josh Keyes. -Josh. | -约书亚.凯斯 -约书亚 |
[18:38] | No,sir,I don’t need you to sign it. | 不先生 我不是来要你得签名的 |
[18:40] | I need you to read that. | 我要你读一下这个 |
[18:41] | I’m sorry,I don’t have time. | 对不起 我没有时间 |
[18:42] | I’m late for the White House. | 白宫的会议我已经迟到了 |
[18:45] | I need you to confirm my results,sir. | 我需要你来确定我的研究发现 |
[18:46] | Young man,do you have any idea who I am? | 年轻人 你知道我是谁吗 |
[18:48] | Yes,I do,sir. Please read this. | 是的先生 请你读一下这个 |
[18:53] | What’s it about? | 这是什么 |
[18:55] | It’s the end of the world. | 世界的末日 |
[19:23] | No,l… this is impossible. I’m sorry. | 不 我想… 这不可能 对不起 |
[19:27] | I-l-I can’t have missed this. | 我 我 我不会错过这些现象的 |
[19:29] | You-You have to be wrong. | 你一定是错了 |
[19:30] | I mean,look,I’m sure | 我是说 我很肯定 |
[19:31] | with careful comparison to my own work, | 仔细地和我的研究结论对比一下 |
[19:33] | we’ll find that you are mistaken. | 很明显你搞错了 |
[19:35] | No offense,but… | 不需要争辨 但是… |
[19:36] | Well,I mean,we’ll know soon enough. | 我的意思是 我们很快就会了解的 |
[19:39] | The bigger effects will start up any day now. | 现在 还有好多怪异的现象会发生 |
[20:42] | Rebecca? | 蕾贝卡 |
[20:43] | Only you and Dad ever call me that. | 只有你和父亲还在这么叫我 |
[20:46] | Well,Beck. | 好吧 小贝 |
[20:48] | So,what brings you to sunny D.C.? | 你怎么到华盛顿来了 |
[20:50] | The Board of Review is next week. | 下周就是飞行评测了 |
[20:54] | Just trying to get a sense of the mood upstairs. | 我想探听一下上面的意思 |
[20:57] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[20:58] | Your crew crashed the space shuttle. | 你们撞毁了那架航天飞机 |
[21:00] | Now,how good do you think it could be? | 他们的心情还能好到哪去 |
[21:04] | Sir,this is my life. | 先生 这是我的生命 |
[21:06] | Well… | 是吗… |
[21:07] | I was studying for the academy when I was 1 3. | 我13岁开始 就在专门的学校学习 |
[21:09] | It still is and has always been my life. | 这就是我的生命啊 |
[21:11] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[21:13] | It’s over,Rebecca. | 结束了 蕾贝卡 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:18] | It’s right down here. | 就发生在下面 |
[21:20] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:21] | It’s like the 4th of July. | 那就好像7月14的焰火 |
[21:22] | What the hell’s the hurry here? | 这怎么这么繁忙啊 |
[21:27] | Rebecca,would you excuse me,please? | 蕾贝卡 我能离开一下吗 |
[21:29] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[21:34] | Purcell. | 珀塞尔 |
[21:35] | Thomas,um,look… | 托马斯 |
[21:41] | It seems that destiny may have caught up with us. | 命运真是捉弄人 |
[22:03] | Did Zimsky really try to give you his autograph? | 辛斯基真的要给你他的亲笔签名 |
[22:09] | Ah,Monsieur Zimsky. | 啊 辛斯基先生 |
[22:11] | Conrad Zimsky. | 康拉德·辛斯基 |
[22:12] | Herr Zimsky. | 辛斯基先生 |
[22:14] | Superstar. | 超级明星 |
[22:22] | I think I skipped drunk. | 我以为我已经戒酒了 |
[22:24] | Went right to hangover. | 喝醉的滋味可不好受 |
[22:28] | Weren’t you the one? | 你不也是吗 |
[22:31] | I spoke with the kids. | 我和孩子们聊过了 |
[22:32] | They don’t sleep at night. | 他们现在晚上都不睡觉了 |
[22:35] | They look at the sky,and… and they think it’s pretty. | 他们看着天空 并且…他们认为这样很美 |
[22:40] | Is there any chance you’re wrong? | 不会是你弄错了吧 |
[22:43] | No. The sky,man. | 不 天空 伙计 |
[22:45] | The sky– I mean,that’s just the beginning. | 我是说 天空变成这样只是个开始 |
[22:46] | That’s high-altitude static discharge. | 那是高层空间的静电放电效果 |
[22:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:50] | Dr. Keyes… | 凯斯博士… |
[22:55] | …your presence is required at the Pentagon. | …你必须出席在五角大楼召开的会议 |
[22:57] | It’s my best buddies. | 原来是我军方的老朋友啊 |
[23:01] | Why don’t you join us for a drink? | 为什么不来和我们一起喝一杯呢 |
[23:03] | We’d be grateful if you could join us for a ride,sir. | 如果你随我们来的话我们将不胜感激 先生 |
[23:05] | And if I were to say no? | 如果我说不呢 |
[23:07] | Just asking. | 就问问 |
[23:09] | Well,we have no sense of humor. | 这个…我们没有幽默感 |
[23:11] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[23:14] | And we’re armed. | 但我们有枪 |
[23:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:24] | Dr. Keyes,welcome. | 欢迎你 凯斯博士 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:27] | Dr. Zimsky informs us | 辛斯基博士告诉我们 |
[23:28] | that you made a useful contribution | 你为他的研究做出了有用的贡献 |
[23:30] | to his investigations,so he wanted you | 所以他希望你 |
[23:32] | to assist him in the briefing. | 来做他报告的助手 |
[23:34] | That’s very generous of you,Dr. Zimsky. | 你可真是慷慨啊 辛斯基博士 |
[23:36] | Science is a selfless business,dear boy. | 小伙子 科学是无私的事业 |
[23:38] | Now,why don’t you begin, | 现在 为什么不开始呢 |
[23:41] | and I’ll fill in all the difficult bits. | 我会在一些难点上加以解释的 |
[23:47] | All right,I’ll put this as simply as I can. | 好的 我会尽量的说得简单一些 |
[23:51] | Everybody on Earth is dead in a year. | 一年之内地球上所有的人都会死掉 |
[23:55] | And let me explain why. | 让我来解释为什么 |
[23:57] | Wrapped around the Earth is an invisible field of energy. | 我们的地球是被一种无形的能量包裹着的 |
[24:01] | It’s made up of… electricity and magnetism, | 它由电荷与磁力构成 |
[24:04] | so it’s called creatively enough | 所以它被称为 |
[24:05] | the electromagnetic field. | 电磁场 |
[24:07] | It’s where we get our magnetic North Pole and South Pole, | 这也就是北磁极和南磁极的成因 |
[24:10] | and it protects us from cosmic radiation. | 并且它还保护我们不受宇宙射线的伤害 |
[24:13] | So this EM field is our friend. | 所以这个磁场是我们的朋友 |
[24:15] | But now…? | 但是现在呢 |
[24:16] | But now,that field is falling apart. | 但是现在 这个场正在分裂 |
[24:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:24] | This here. | 在这里 |
[24:28] | Does somebody have a can of air freshener? | 谁能给我找一罐空气清新剂 |
[24:35] | Quick and dirty. | 我会尽量简明些 |
[24:37] | The thin skin,that’s the Earth’s crust. | 这层薄薄的皮 就是地球的表面 |
[24:40] | That’s what we live on. | 也就是我们生活的地方 |
[24:42] | It’s 30 miles thick. | 它有30英里厚 |
[24:43] | The meat here,call it the mantle. | 果肉部分 可以称之为地幔 |
[24:47] | And forgetting all the-the funky transitions, | 别管它们的过渡部分 |
[24:50] | it’s 2,000 miles thick. | 他有2000英里厚 |
[24:51] | The core, | 这个核心 |
[24:54] | the peach pit in the center… that’s a tricky one. | 中间突出来的部分 是最狡猾的部分 |
[24:56] | There’s two parts | 它由2部分构成 |
[24:57] | the inner core and the outer core. | 内核和外核 |
[24:59] | Are you following me? | 明白吗 |
[25:00] | The inner core | 这个内核 |
[25:01] | is,uh… | 是…. |
[25:03] | well,it’s a big,solid chunk of iron, | 我们认为它是 |
[25:05] | we think. | 巨大滚烫的固体 |
[25:06] | And that’s surrounded | 它被外核所包围 |
[25:08] | by the outer core,and that is liquid. | 外核是流体形式的 |
[25:10] | Yes,but, | 是的 但是 |
[25:11] | most importantly,this liquid is constantly spinning | 最重要的是 |
[25:14] | in one direction. | 这些流体始终是向一个方向流动的 |
[25:15] | So a trillion trillion tons of hot metal | 上万亿吨的滚烫的溶态金属 |
[25:19] | spinning at a thousand miles an hour,so… | 以上千英里的时速流动着 所以… |
[25:22] | Right,so Physics 101 | 是的 物理学上 |
[25:23] | hot metal moving fast makes an electromagnetic field. | 热金属的快速移动会形成电磁场 |
[25:26] | This spinning liquid outer core is the engine | 流动的外核就是发动机 |
[25:29] | that drives the EM Field. | 它驱动着地磁场 |
[25:30] | And that’s where we have our problem. | 这也就是出问题的地方 |
[25:33] | This engine has stalled. | 这个发动机停止运转了 |
[25:35] | The core of the Earth has stopped spinning. | 地核停止运动了 |
[25:40] | How could this have happened? | 怎么会发生这种事情 |
[25:45] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[25:49] | What’s the timeline here? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[25:51] | As the EM Field becomes more and more unstable, | 电磁场变得越来越不稳定 |
[25:53] | we’ll start seeing isolated incidents. | 会附带着发生些意外 |
[25:55] | One plane will fall from the sky, | 一架飞机从天上掉下来 |
[25:57] | and then two,and then… | 之后是第二架 然后… |
[25:58] | in a few months,anything… | 几个月之内 任何东西 |
[26:00] | everything electronic will be fried. | 所有电子设备都将瘫痪. |
[26:02] | Static discharges in the atmosphere | 空气中的静电释放 |
[26:03] | will create “super-storms” with hundreds | 会造成一场闪电风暴 每平方英里 |
[26:05] | of lightening strikes per square mile. | 会遭到数百道闪电的的轰击 |
[26:07] | After that,it gets bad. | 在那之后更加糟糕 |
[26:11] | The Earth’s EM Field | 地球的电磁场保护我们不受 |
[26:12] | shields us from the solar winds,which are a lethal blend | 太阳风当中致命的辐射粒子 |
[26:16] | of radioactive particles and microwaves. | 和微波的伤害 |
[26:20] | When that shield collapses,microwave radiation | 当这层装甲崩溃了 微波辐射 |
[26:23] | will literally | 会直接的 |
[26:25] | cook our planet. | 烘烤我们的地球 |
[26:28] | Dr. Zimsky. | 辛斯基博士 |
[26:31] | This is the Sun. | 这个就是太阳 |
[26:32] | This is the Earth… without the EM Field. | 这个就是地球…没有了电磁场的保护 |
[26:37] | Would you? | 能帮个手吗 |
[26:50] | Three months,gentlemen,and we’re back in the Stone Age. | 3个月后 我们就回到石器时代了 |
[26:53] | A full year,the field collapses… | 一年之后 磁场会崩塌 |
[26:56] | and that. | 就象这样 |
[27:03] | May l? | 可以吗 |
[27:05] | Feel free to throw up. I know I did. | 可以扔掉了 |
[27:09] | So,how do we fix it? | 那么 我们该做些什么 |
[27:12] | We can’t. | 什么也做不了 |
[27:13] | Not in my vocabulary. | 在我的字典里没有不可能 |
[27:14] | Then you might want to get one of those | 那你可能要加进去这个词了 将军 |
[27:16] | Word-A-Day calendars,General,because | 因为 |
[27:17] | it’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[27:18] | The core is the size of Mars. | 地核有火星那么大 |
[27:20] | You’re talking about jump-starting a planet. | 我在说的是要进入行星 |
[27:21] | This is a superheated hyper-fluid | 它是滚烫的流体 |
[27:23] | of molten iron and nickel at 9,000 degrees Fahrenheit, | 足有9,000华氏度 |
[27:26] | 2,000 miles down,1,000 miles thick. | 2,000英里之下 1,000英里厚 |
[27:28] | And the deepest we’ve ever been is… seven miles | 而我们到过的最深的地方只有…7英里 |
[27:33] | with a two-inch drill bit. | 用了2英寸大的钻头 |
[27:34] | If we can go into space,we certainly… | 如果我们能进入太空 我们当然也能… |
[27:36] | Well,space is easy. | 进入太空是比较简单的 |
[27:37] | It’s empty. | 因为它是空的 |
[27:38] | We’re talking about millions of pounds | 我们在说的是 |
[27:40] | of pressure per square inch. | 每平方英寸上百万磅的压力 |
[27:41] | Even if we somehow came up with a brilliant plan | 就算我们想到了绝妙的解决方案 |
[27:45] | to fix the core,we just can’t get there. | 来拯救地核 我们该怎么样到那里呢 |
[27:48] | Yes,but… | 是的 但是… |
[27:55] | …what if we could? | …如果我们真的可以呢 |
[28:49] | Hello,Braz. | 你好 布雷兹 |
[28:52] | Why the hell aren’t you dead yet? | 你他妈的怎么还没死呢 |
[28:57] | Okay,this way. | 好的 走这边 |
[29:01] | Well,that went better than I expected. | 比我预料的要好 |
[29:03] | Dr. Brazzleton,I see you know Dr. Zimsky. | 布雷兹博士 我知道你认识辛斯基博士 |
[29:07] | 20 years ago,he stole my research. | 20年前 他窃取了我的研究成果 |
[29:09] | After that,we-we kind of lost touch. | 在那之后我们就没有接触过了 |
[29:12] | Research that was equally mine. | 那项研究也是属于我的 |
[29:13] | That’s funny,I don’t remember a check | 真有趣 因为我不记得有任何 |
[29:15] | from any of the patents. | 专利局的证据 |
[29:16] | All right,Braz. | 好了 布雷兹 |
[29:18] | 20 years in the desert makes you a prophet and a martyr. | 20年的沙漠生活 使你成了个愤世嫉俗的家伙 |
[29:22] | Look,we’re here about your legendary ship. | 我们来这里是来看你那条神奇的船的 |
[29:25] | Okay,I’m combining high-frequency pulse lasers | 好的 那是我将高频率脉冲激光 |
[29:29] | with resonance tube ultrasonics. | 和超声波共鸣管相结合的产物. |
[29:31] | If you’ve ever seen ultrasonic waves | 如果你们在探索节目看见过 |
[29:33] | break up a kidney stone on the Discovery Channel, | 超声波粉碎肾结石的话 |
[29:36] | it’s the same deal here. | 它们的原理是一样的 |
[29:37] | You can… put your helmets on now. | 请把头盔戴上 |
[29:41] | Firing. | 点火 |
[30:31] | Okay,I’m officially impressed. | 很好 令人印象深刻 |
[30:41] | So,all right. | 好 |
[30:43] | So you’ve made some progress | 看来你对引擎做了不少的改进啊 |
[30:44] | with the engine,we’ll grant you. | 我们承认你的贡献 |
[30:47] | Have you begun to think about a shell? | 你有没有考虑过它的外壳 |
[30:50] | Okay,this is Alex. | 好的 这个是亚历克斯. |
[30:53] | Okay,Alex. Good. | 好的 亚历克斯 很好 |
[30:56] | Okay,here we have a concrete block, | 下面是混凝土块 |
[30:59] | and in back of that,we have a two-inch steel plate. | 后边是2英寸厚的钢板 |
[31:08] | Okay. We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[31:14] | And we are… firing. | 然后…点火 |
[31:37] | Voila! | 瞧 |
[31:38] | That’s… | 这真是… |
[31:41] | That’s impossible. | 真是不可思议. |
[31:43] | I combined the crystals | 我在超低温下 |
[31:44] | in a tungsten-titanium matrix at supercool temperatures, | 在结晶中混合了钨的结构 |
[31:48] | and that’s what did the trick. | 产生了这种效果 |
[31:51] | The applications for this are just… | 关于具体的制造工艺还是… |
[31:53] | What do you call this material? | 你怎么称呼这种材料 |
[31:56] | Well,its real name has 37 syllables. | 哦 他的学名由37个音节构成 |
[31:58] | I call it Unobtainium. | 我叫它Unobtainium |
[32:00] | Unobtainium Unobtainium? | |
[32:02] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[32:03] | The Unobtainium will take the heat and the pressure | Unobtainium会吸收压力和热量 |
[32:06] | and transform it to energy, | 并把它们转化为能量 |
[32:07] | which in turn,reinforces the shell of the ship,you see. | 船的外壳就是由它构成的 |
[32:10] | So the hotter and the deeper she gets, | 所以在理论上来说 她到达得越深 所处的地方越热 |
[32:12] | the stronger she gets… theoretically. | 她就越强劲有力 |
[32:14] | Theoretically? | 理论上来说 |
[32:15] | Theoretically,yes. | 理论上 是的 |
[32:18] | This… is Johnson,don’t mind him. | 这是约翰逊 别理他 |
[32:21] | This is the prototype for the cockpit here. | 这是驾驶舱的原型 |
[32:24] | Excuse me,Dr. Brazzleton, | 打断一下 布雷兹博士 |
[32:26] | when do you think the ship will be operational? | 这艘船什么时候可以用 |
[32:28] | When I get my fabrication methods perfected… | 如果找到了完美的装配方案… |
[32:32] | 12… 10 years,10 years. | 12不…10年 10年就可以 |
[32:34] | What would it take to get it done in three months? | 如果要让她在3个月内准备好要多少钱 |
[32:40] | $15 billion. I… | 150亿… |
[32:46] | Will you take a check? | 你能再具体核对一下吗 |
[32:48] | Why don’t you use a credit card? You get miles. | 你为什么不用信用卡付帐 |
[32:56] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[32:58] | Mr. Finch,this is the FBl. We have a warrant. | 芬奇先生 我们是联邦调查局的 我们被授权来 |
[33:06] | Purge! | 删除 |
[33:10] | Come on,purge! | 快 删除 |
[33:26] | FBl! Freeze! | FBI 不许动 |
[33:37] | Okay. | 好的. |
[33:38] | I know these look like computers. | 我知道这些东西看上去像电脑 |
[33:41] | Totally not. | 但完全不是那么回事 |
[33:43] | Theodore Donald Finch. | 希欧多尔·唐纳德·芬奇 |
[33:45] | Carnegie-Mellon University. M.I.T. | 卡内基梅隆大学 麻省理工学院 |
[33:47] | Worked at the Sun,Lucent,Rand Corp. | 曾在SUN公司 朗讯公司 兰德公司工作过 |
[33:50] | My handle’s “Rat.” Call me Rat. | 我的外号是”老鼠” 叫我老鼠 |
[33:52] | 63 computer fraud indictments. | 63项计算机欺诈指控 |
[33:55] | 64. | 是64项 |
[33:56] | Two convictions. | 2项被定罪 |
[33:58] | This is strike three,Mr. Finch. | 马上就会增加到3项了 |
[34:02] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[34:03] | You guys aren’t here to whack me,are you? | 你们这些人来这里不是只为了要收拾我吧 |
[34:05] | Because I was really,really hoping to have sex | 因为在那发生之前我真的想 |
[34:07] | before that happened. | 有一次性经验 |
[34:10] | Yeah. I’ve been told by the FBl | 是的 FBI已经告诉我 去年 |
[34:12] | whose database you crippled last year | 你毁坏了他们的数据库. |
[34:14] | that you are the best in the business. | 在这一行中 你是最强的 |
[34:16] | So you’re about to be given a choice. | 所以我要给你一个选择 |
[34:18] | What if I say no? | 如果我说不呢 |
[34:20] | Excuse me,but is this really | 对不起 |
[34:22] | the best we could do? | 但这就是我们的最佳人选吗 |
[34:24] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[34:25] | How many languages do you speak? | 你能说多少种语言 |
[34:26] | Five,actually. | 5种 |
[34:27] | Well,I speak one. | 是吗 我只会一种 |
[34:29] | One,zero,one,zero,zero. | 一 零 一 零 零 |
[34:32] | With that,I could steal your money,your secrets | 就靠这个 我可以窃取你的金钱 你的秘密 |
[34:36] | your sexual fantasies,your whole life | 你的性取向 甚至你的一生 |
[34:39] | any country,any place,anytime I want. | 只要我想 不论何时何地都能做到 |
[34:43] | We multitask like you breathe. | 我们的力量是你所无法想象的 |
[34:45] | I couldn’t think as slow as you if I tried. | 即使我努力 也无法做到象你那么迟钝的思考 |
[34:51] | Do you have any idea…? | 你有什么值得… |
[34:53] | Okay,hey. Hey! | 好了 好了 |
[34:54] | Let’s just,let’s give the kid a break. | 让他松口气 |
[34:59] | Okay,it’s a phone. | 好的 这是电话 |
[35:01] | It’s just a phone. | 只是个电话 |
[35:04] | Rat,we got a big problem. | 老鼠 我们有大麻烦了 |
[35:10] | A lot of people are going to die. | 很多人将会死去 |
[35:12] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[35:13] | What kind of help? | 哪种帮助 |
[35:14] | Information control. | 信息操控 |
[35:16] | We need you to control the flow of information on the lnternet. | 我们需要你来控制因特网上的信息流动 |
[35:18] | You’re dreaming. Nobody controls the Net. | 你在做梦吧 没有人能控制因特网 |
[35:21] | Could you… with unlimited resources? | 你可以吗 在有无限制的资源供应的条件下 |
[35:25] | You want me to hack the planet? | 你是要让我黑掉整个星球 |
[35:30] | He wants me to hack the planet. | 他想让我黑掉整个星球 |
[35:36] | You’ve got free long distance | 用这个电话 你可以永远免费拨打 |
[35:38] | on that phone… forever. | 长途电话了.. |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:43] | If I decide to do this… | 我决定了 |
[35:46] | I’m going to need an unlimited supply | 我需要大量的 |
[35:49] | of Xena tapes and Hot Pockets. | Xena驱动器和热水袋 |
[35:52] | Hot Pockets? | 热水袋 |
[35:54] | They help me concentrate. | 是的 这可以帮我集中精神 |
[35:56] | Sounds fair. | 听起来不错 |
[36:08] | Major Childs,they’re ready for you. | 切尔斯少校 他们在等你 |
[36:14] | Major Childs | 切尔斯少校 |
[36:15] | a clarification | 据证实 |
[36:18] | You and you alone were responsible | 你单独提出的 |
[36:19] | for proposing the descent vectors | 航天飞机的降落路线 |
[36:21] | for the shuttle,correct? | 都是可靠的 对吗 |
[36:22] | Yes,General. | 是的 将军 |
[36:23] | We have determined that the Class “A” landing mishap | 我们认定这次艾德华号 |
[36:26] | experienced by the Shuttle Endeavour | A级着陆事故的起因是缘自于 |
[36:28] | was caused by biased navigational data | 受地磁场干扰而造成的 |
[36:31] | from the ground due to a brief geomagnetic disturbance. | 错误的航线数据 |
[36:35] | Major Childs,the resourcefulness you showed | 切尔斯少校 在决定降落路线 |
[36:37] | in determining the descent vectors proved | 方面你显示了你的足智多谋 |
[36:40] | that you have exceptional navigation skills. | 和异常高超的航空技巧 |
[36:43] | You’ve brought much credit upon yourself | 你在太空计划和美国空军里 |
[36:48] | Congratulations,Major. | 恭喜你 少校 |
[36:51] | You are reassigned | 你被重新指派给 |
[36:52] | with Commander lverson and Flight Director Stickley | 艾弗森指挥官和飞行主管斯蒂克利 |
[36:55] | to a new mission effective immediately. | 马上去进行一项新的任务 |
[36:57] | Transportation is waiting outside. | 车正等在外面 |
[36:59] | Good luck and Godspeed,Major. | 祝你好运 少校 |
[37:29] | Are you sure you want to wear this tie? | 你确定要用这条领带 |
[37:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:32] | I mean,you look so nervous about it. | 我是说你看上去好紧张 |
[37:34] | You look so… | 你看上去真… |
[37:35] | So,how are you holding up? | 你怎么样啊 |
[37:37] | Oh,hi. I’m good,I’m good. | 哦 我很好 我很好 |
[37:38] | I’m about to tell a couple hundred people | 我将要对几百人宣告 |
[37:40] | the world is going to end. | 世界的末日就要到了 |
[37:41] | Well… | 好的… |
[37:42] | I’ve had better days. | 至少我有过好日子 |
[37:43] | You look good. | 你看起来还不错 |
[37:46] | No,you don’t look good. | 不 他看上去并不好 |
[37:48] | Why did he touch his tie like that? | 他怎么把领带系成那样 |
[37:50] | Thomas,let me speak with you for a moment. | 托马斯让我和你谈谈 |
[37:52] | Listen,wouldn’t you rather I did this? | 听着 你真的不让我来做吗 |
[37:54] | I mean,given my reputation,I think that… | 我是说把这份荣耀… |
[37:55] | No. No,Keyes is in the lead here,Zimsky. | 不 不凯斯是这里的领导人 |
[37:58] | Yes. Thomas,this is the most important | 是的托马斯.但这是科学史上 |
[38:00] | scientific operation in history. | 最重要的一次行动 |
[38:01] | And given my status,I feel that it’s my job to present… | 以我的身份来说 我认为做这个演讲应该是我的工作 |
[38:04] | Project Destiny was your job,Zimsky. | "命运计划"才是你的工作 辛斯基 |
[38:06] | And you went way beyond authorized limits. | 你已经越权了 |
[38:08] | And let me tell… And let me tell you | 让我告诉你…. 还是让我告诉你吧 |
[38:10] | I still,I want to know if Destiny caused this problem. | 我真想知道 是不是"命运"造成了这场灾难 |
[38:14] | It’s highly unlikely,but it may be the solution. | 绝对不可能 但它也许是一种解决方法 |
[38:17] | Now,I have not finished checking… | 现在 我还要完成检查 |
[38:18] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[38:21] | Rebecca… I’m so glad I was wrong. | 我很高兴我原来的说法是错的 |
[38:26] | Right over left… | 向右越过左边那… |
[38:28] | No,the other left,the other left. | 不不 另外那个左边的 另外那个 |
[38:29] | Gentlemen. | 先生们. |
[38:31] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[38:32] | Commander lverson,Major Childs, | 艾弗森指挥官 切尔斯少校 |
[38:35] | this is your crew | 这些是你的全体成员 |
[38:36] | Dr. Brazzleton knows the ship | 布雷兹博士 他了解这船 |
[38:39] | Dr. Zimsky knows the planet | 辛斯基博士 精通行星学 |
[38:42] | Dr. Leveque knows the weapons system | 莱维柯博士 精通武器系统 |
[38:44] | Excuse me,ladies first. | 对不起 女士优先 |
[38:47] | And Dr. Keyes… | 然后是 凯斯博士… |
[38:49] | Dr. Keyes built the navigation system,so… | 凯斯博士是导航系统的发明者 所以… |
[38:51] | Hi. Rebecca Childs. | 你好.我是蕾贝卡·切尔斯 |
[38:53] | Bob lverson. | 鲍勃·艾弗森 |
[38:54] | These are your fellow… fellow… what? | 他们就是你的伙伴…做什么的… |
[38:57] | Terranauts? | 地心旅行 |
[38:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:00] | All this brain power over here | 所有人都到了 |
[39:01] | is starting to smell like burning batteries. | 他们都在等着 |
[39:03] | Y’all better come and join in. | 你们最好赶快来 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:07] | It’s the simplest things that are the hardest,huh? | 这是件很简单的事请 对我来说是最难的 |
[39:10] | Yeah. It’s official. | 对 这太正式了 |
[39:11] | I’m the least-qualified person on this base. | 我是这次会议上资格最年轻的一个 |
[39:14] | Dr. Keyes,I’m sure the people in charge | 凯斯博士 我确定人们都在指望着你 |
[39:15] | have every confidence in you. | 他们都对你充满信心 |
[39:17] | Well,the problem is that I’m in charge. | 问题就在于被指望着 |
[39:19] | Yeah,I know. | 是的 我知道了 |
[39:20] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[39:21] | Yes,please. | 是的 劳驾 |
[39:25] | You’re an astronaut,and you can tie a Windsor? | 你是个宇航员并且你也会系领带 |
[39:29] | Is there anything you can’t do? | 有没有你做不到的事情 |
[39:31] | Not that I’m aware of. | 就我所知 没有 |
[39:34] | I find that incredibly intimidating. | 这真是令人不敢相信 |
[39:37] | Yep. Most people do. | 是的 大部分人都是这样 |
[39:40] | Here. | 这里 |
[39:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:47] | Let me introduce our project leader,Dr. Joshua Keyes. | 让我来介绍 我们项目的负责人约书亚.凯斯博士 |
[39:51] | Thank you,thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Good evening. Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[39:58] | This looks like a meeting for Nobel Prize Winners Anonymous. | 这看上去像一次匿名的诺贝尔颁奖会议 |
[40:04] | I know you are all the finest in your fields | 我知道你们都是自己领域内的佼佼者 |
[40:05] | and have come a long way to be here. | 并且是经过很长的旅途来到这里 |
[40:09] | So,I’ll outline our program over the next three months. | 所以 我会给出我们未来3个月的大纲 |
[40:17] | Dr. Brazzleton will supervise the building of a ship | 布雷兹博士会监督船的制造 |
[40:19] | which is capable of reaching the center of our planet. | 用来探索我们这颗行星的核心的船 |
[40:22] | Once there,it will deliver an explosive charge | 到达那里之后 它将引发一场 |
[40:25] | Iarge enough to restart its core. | 足够巨大的爆炸 来使地核重新运动 |
[40:30] | Dr. Zimsky will calculate | 辛斯基博士会计算 |
[40:32] | the scale of the explosion needed. | 需要的爆炸当量 |
[40:33] | This is a program I designed to simulate the effect | 我的项目是模拟 |
[40:36] | of nuclear detonations on the core. | 在地核进行核爆炸后的结果 |
[40:38] | If my calculations are correct,a tiny nudge in any direction | 如果我的计算没有错的话 任何方向上的 |
[40:42] | will force the core back into its normal flow. | 轻微推动都会使地核恢复正常运转 |
[40:44] | What’s a “tiny nudge” in planetary terms? | 对行星来说”轻微推动”是什么意义 |
[40:46] | A thousand megatons,give or take? | 一千兆吨当量是高还是低 |
[40:47] | T ops. Because any more than that | 最多就是这么高了 因为更大的力量 |
[40:49] | would create a core instability. | 都会使地核变得不稳定 |
[40:51] | We made a few monster warheads in the 200-megaton range. | 我们已经制造了一些200兆吨的弹头 |
[40:54] | Braz,do you think the ship can handle five of these babies? | 布雷兹 你认为 这艘船能成功输送这5个人吗 |
[40:57] | Yeah. I can enlarge the ejection pod… | 是的 我可以加大输出的功率 |
[41:00] | Forgive me,but,you know,I know I’m not the expert here | 请原谅 虽然我不是这方面的专家 |
[41:03] | but what if the core is thicker or thinner? | 但如果地核过厚或者过薄又怎么样 |
[41:06] | I mean,what if it’s not what you think it is? | 我的意思是 如果它不像你所认为的那样又该怎么办 |
[41:09] | Isn’t that going to affect the way the explosions are…? | 这会影响我们爆炸的方式吗 |
[41:11] | Yes,yes,yes,yes. | 是啊是啊 |
[41:13] | And what if the core is made of cheese? | 如果地核是乳酪做的又该怎么办 |
[41:16] | This is all best guess,Commander. | 这些全是猜想 指挥官 |
[41:18] | That’s all science is,is best guess. | 所有的科学都是最好的猜想 |
[41:22] | So my best guess is you don’t know. | 所以我的猜想就是 你不知道 |
[41:24] | With luck,irony will break for the good guys for once, | 真是好运 这对那些爱好和平 的人来说是个讽刺 |
[41:26] | and the world’s biggest weapons of mass destruction | 世界上最具毁灭性的武器 |
[41:28] | will help save the world. | 会帮助我们拯救世界 |
[41:31] | The ship will be powered | 这艘船会以一个小的 |
[41:32] | by a small experimental nuclear reactor. | 试验用反应堆作动力 |
[41:34] | It will be divided into six compartments | 它会被分散在6个车间里 |
[41:36] | Iike cars on a train | 就好像汽车在装配线上 |
[41:38] | the locomotive unit,navigation department | 机动部分在航行车间 |
[41:41] | Iiving quarters,engineering,bomb compartment | 还有生活部分 工程部 爆破部 |
[41:44] | and finally the weapons-control module. | 最后的是武器控制部分 |
[41:46] | Up to a 45 degree angle,every compartment will be held level | 在斜45度角的情况下 各部分会以 |
[41:50] | by these gyro control gimbals. | 螺栓型的平衡环连在一条直线上 |
[41:52] | But if we do breach a section | 如果有一部分坏了 |
[41:55] | bulkhead doors engage automatically | 隔离门会自动锁紧 |
[41:58] | seal off the section in red,and eject. | 封锁红色的部分 并将之排除 |
[42:01] | Is ejection really the best option? | 排除是最好的选择吗 |
[42:03] | Only option. | 是唯一的选择 |
[42:04] | Each damaged compartment degrades the entire hull. | 任何损坏的部分都会降低整体的性能 |
[42:08] | The objective is simple. | 目标非常简单 |
[42:10] | The obstacles are gigantic. | 阻碍也很大 |
[42:13] | We’re going to need all the help in the world, | 我们需要来自世界各地得帮助 |
[42:15] | but if we are to avoid panic and chaos, | 但为了避免惊慌和混乱 |
[42:17] | the world at large can never know what’s happening here. | 我们不能让外界 知道这里发生了什么事情 |
[42:21] | Which is where our friend Mr. Rat comes in. | 那也正是我们的"老鼠"先生的世界 |
[42:23] | It’s called Virus-bot. | 这叫做病毒机器人 |
[42:24] | It’s a computer virus that will seek out files | 这是一种能够查找文件的机器人 |
[42:26] | anywhere on the Web that contain keywords that we designate | 可以查找任何网页上我们所指定的关键字 |
[42:29] | and wipes them out. | 并把它们消去 |
[42:30] | This is my Kung-Fu,and it is strong. | 这就是我的功夫 真的很强啊 |
[42:35] | Meanwhile,there are a million puzzles ahead of us | 在我们面前有无数的难题 |
[42:37] | and we have three months to solve them. | 我们只有3个月来解决他们 |
[42:39] | We have a committed and ingenious team. | 我们有一支忠诚机智的队伍 |
[42:41] | We have every resource available to us | 我们拥有充足的资源 |
[42:44] | and we have the best | 我们有世界上最好的 |
[42:45] | of the world’s scientific and technical talents on our side. | 科学与技术支持 |
[42:48] | With your help we can,we must… succeed. | 在你们的帮助下 我们可以 我们必须 成功 |
[42:56] | Feedback in the resonance tube. | 共鸣管的回馈. |
[42:58] | T alk to me,gentlemen. | 向我汇报 先生们 |
[42:59] | We are losing | 我们迷路了 |
[43:00] | structural integrity. | 整体上来说 |
[43:01] | No,it’s not feedback. | 不行 没有回馈 |
[43:02] | It’s an impeller malfunction,I believe. | 我相信 这是推进器的故障 |
[43:04] | No,it’s not,no. If it were an impeller malfunction… | 不 绝对不会是推进器 如果真是这样…. |
[43:06] | For God’s sakes,Braz,make the call! | 看在上帝的份上 布雷兹zleton 快打电话 |
[43:08] | No,I’ll make the call. I should make the call. | 不 我来打 应该是我 |
[43:10] | 65 knots. | 速度65节 |
[43:12] | Depth,8-5 thousand feet. | 深度 805,000英尺 |
[43:14] | Look,guys… | 伙计们… |
[43:17] | It’s a disaster! | 这真是场灾难 |
[43:24] | What part of “talk to me” don’t you guys understand? | 你们不懂"向我汇报"是什么意思吗 伙计们 |
[43:28] | For the 22nd time in a row, | 第22次小组模拟 |
[43:30] | everyone on Earth is dead. | 地球上所有人都死了 |
[43:31] | Let’s take a little quiet time | 安静的休息一会 |
[43:34] | and you all are going to try this again. | 然后你们要再试一次 |
[43:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[43:48] | It’s… I invented it. | 这个…这是我发明的 |
[43:52] | It’s how you’re going to… going to steer underground. | 你就靠这个在地下驾驶 |
[43:54] | It’s,um… | 这个… |
[43:56] | not very good reception. | 接收不太好 |
[43:58] | Well,you’re looking | 是的 你看见了 |
[44:00] | through three feet of lead at 50 yards away,so… | 穿过50码外3英尺厚的障碍 |
[44:04] | it ain’t bad. | 算不错的了 |
[44:05] | It’s like a CAT scan at a hospital | 看起来像医院的X线扫描系统 |
[44:08] | but it’s-it’s souped-up. | 但是这个是不一样的 |
[44:11] | I invented it | 我是为了做地底 |
[44:12] | for Deep Earth surveying. | 测量才发明它的 |
[44:14] | And then the government came in,bought my research | 政府参与进来买下了我的研究 |
[44:16] | paid off my student loan guys and made me a consultant. | 付清了我的 助学贷款 并且聘请我做顾问 |
[44:19] | I’m sorry,this is really delicate. | 对不起 这仪器非常精密 |
[44:21] | and I have it just the way I want it. | 它只按我的意愿来工作 |
[44:23] | So… excuse me. | 让我来做 |
[44:26] | yeah. | 好的 |
[44:27] | Then they brought me in when the pacemakers quit | 在他们的负责人辞职之后 他们就把我拉进来了 |
[44:30] | and… boom you know,I’m Apocalypse Boy. | 看起来我就好像个”超级男孩” |
[44:33] | Apocalypse Boy? | “超级男孩” |
[44:35] | Yeah. I’m having T -shirts made up. | 是的 我有这个主题系列的T恤衫 |
[44:38] | Well,hats sell better. | 那种帽子应该卖得更好吧 |
[44:41] | You know,it’s funny,because that is… | 你看 这真的很有意思 因为… |
[44:44] | right where it should be. | 那个是不能移动的 |
[44:46] | Well… | 好的 |
[44:47] | I’m sorry. I’m a little ragged around the edges. | 真是令人惭愧 影像的边缘还很粗糙 |
[44:48] | I’m just trying to get this thing to focus correctly. | 我正在试图令它的对焦更精确 |
[44:51] | This is really cool,but can I just…? | 这真是个很酷的想法 我想我可以… |
[45:04] | It’s better. It’s better. | 看上去好多了. 确实好多了 |
[45:35] | God,I hate this sky. | 天啊 我讨厌这样的天空 |
[46:20] | Crashing one ship isn’t enough for you? | 一次撞毁还不能阻止你吗 |
[46:22] | Practice makes perfect. | 好的练习会令事情事半功倍 |
[46:26] | You can practice all you like. | 你可以练习所有的项目 |
[46:28] | It doesn’t mean you’re ready to sit in that seat. | 但这并不表示你可以担负起指挥官的责任 |
[46:29] | So you keep reminding me,sir. | 您是在提醒我吗 长官 |
[46:33] | You know,I doubt you’re even going to listen to this | 我知道 也许你听不进去这些话 |
[46:35] | but I’m going to give it a shot. | 但我仍然要说 |
[46:38] | Being a leader isn’t about ability. | 做一个领导并不是看你有多高的技术 |
[46:40] | It’s about responsibility. | 它所要求的是责任感 |
[46:44] | Got it,sir. | 我知道了 长官 |
[46:45] | No,you don’t,Beck. | 不 你没有明白 |
[46:46] | I mean,you’re not just responsible | 我是说 你还并不具备令人信赖的 |
[46:48] | for making good decisions. | 做出决定的能力 |
[46:49] | You have to be responsible for the bad ones. | 你必须对一切不利的情况负起责任 |
[46:52] | You got to be ready to make the shitty call. | 你必须时刻准备好面对最坏的情况 |
[46:55] | What makes you think I’m not? | 你为什么认为我不行 |
[46:56] | Because you’re so good. | 因为你太优秀了 |
[46:58] | You haven’t hit anything you couldn’t beat. | 你从来没被你所不能做到的事打败过 |
[47:02] | I mean,hell, | 我是说 |
[47:02] | you were the one who figured out how to save the shuttle. | 你确是一个人演算 出了拯救航天飞机的轨道 |
[47:04] | You made me,you made the rest of NASA just look like an ass. | 这使得我和 航空航天局的人看起来像是废物 |
[47:08] | It’s just that you’re used to winning… | 你是天生的赢家 |
[47:15] | …and you’re not really a leader until you’ve lost. | 但没有经历过失败的人是当不了领导的 |
[47:23] | $20 billion has been spent developing this system… | 这项计划已经花费了200亿美元 |
[47:25] | Oh,come on,guys,the chefs at NASA… | 伙计们 航空航天局里的厨子都… |
[47:29] | I want wine! I need wine! | 我想喝酒 我需要酒 |
[47:31] | It’s about nutrition. In five days,I think… | 那不符合营养学 在五天里… |
[47:38] | That’s high-level static discharge. | 那是高空的静电释放 |
[47:43] | I think we should check this out. | 我想我们应该检查一下 |
[47:44] | This doesn’t look so good. | 看上去情况不妙了 |
[47:54] | It’s a lightning superstorm. | 这种巨大的闪电风暴 |
[47:57] | Popping up all over the world. | 将在世界各地爆发 |
[47:58] | Got them. Tracking. | 继续跟踪它的动向 |
[48:02] | Rome does not look good. | 罗马要遭殃了 |
[49:57] | This planet is decaying faster than we thought. | 地球崩溃的速度比我们预料得更快 |
[49:59] | It’s just the start. | 这还只是个开始 |
[50:01] | Soon they’ll be EM spikes | 不久之后电磁场就会裂开 |
[50:03] | and microwaves will break through the weak spots and… | 致命的微波会从缝隙间辐射进来… |
[50:05] | All right. Get this ship in the ground. Now. | 好吧 该让这艘船出发了 |
[50:39] | Summer in the Pacific. | 真是个平静的夏日啊 |
[50:42] | Yeah,the world is inside out. | 对啊 世界已经天翻地覆了 |
[51:07] | I was saving this for later,but… | 过一会我会挽救这一切的… |
[51:09] | this is the time for… | 现在要先… |
[51:13] | Josh,do you mind? | 约书亚 你不会介意吧 |
[51:14] | No,not at all. | 不 绝对不会 |
[51:16] | We should have a name for this baby. | 我们应该给我们这个孩子取个名字 |
[51:18] | she’s called Virgil,actually. | 它其实叫做维吉尔 |
[51:19] | Virgil– the poet that led our man into the depths of hell? | 维吉尔就是带着我们走入地域的诗人的名字 |
[51:22] | That’s it. That’s appropriate,I guess. | 很好 我认为这个名字很合适 |
[51:23] | Well,here’s to Virgil. | 好吧 敬我们的维吉尔 |
[51:26] | To the planet. | 敬我们的地球 |
[51:28] | -To Virgil. -To Virgil. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[51:37] | No flashbulbs,no press,nobody cheering. | 没有闪光灯 没有记者 没有人来欢送 |
[51:40] | It’s…. weird. | 真是奇怪啊 |
[51:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[52:02] | Cabin pressure,TSl,3.5. | 船舱电压 TS1,3.5 |
[52:05] | Check. | 完毕 |
[52:07] | ECS cabin repress open. | 发动机控制系统开启 |
[52:09] | And repress VLV closed. | VLV封闭 |
[52:12] | Check. | 完毕 |
[52:13] | Fluid dump valve. | 固定安全阀 |
[52:14] | We are about to begin our journey | 我们就要开始我们的旅程了 |
[52:16] | into the heart of the cosmos | 让我们进入宇宙的中心 |
[52:18] | into the very core of our own planet. | 到达地球的核心 |
[52:21] | -Where we find therein… -Check. | -在那里我们会找到… -完毕 |
[52:24] | the secrets of the universe… | 宇宙万物的奥秘 |
[52:26] | …3.5 PSl .. :3.5 PSl. | |
[52:27] | …the mysteries of time… | …时间的秘密… |
[52:29] | LM circuit lockup. | 无线电频率锁定 |
[52:30] | -Check. -…hope for the future. | -完毕 -…还有…未来的希望 |
[52:33] | And signal. | 发出信号 |
[52:34] | Deep Earth Control,this is Virgil. | 控制中心 这是维吉尔 |
[52:36] | Signal check. | 信号检测完毕 |
[52:37] | This is Deep Earth Control. | 这里是控制中心 |
[52:39] | I have thumbs-up across the board. | 我已经准备好这次的赌博了 |
[52:42] | You are clear to initiate power-up. | 你可以启动了 |
[52:53] | Reactor power confirmed. | 反应堆输出正常 |
[52:55] | At 1,000 rpm,we will countdown to launch. On your mark. | 每分钟1,000转 我们可以倒数计时了 各就各位 |
[53:00] | Pad leader,stand by for launch. | 指挥塔准备开始倒数计时 |
[53:04] | All right,Virgil. | 好的 维吉尔 |
[53:07] | Mark. | 就位 |
[53:08] | Gantry count. Ten,nine, | 开始倒数 10,9 |
[53:11] | 8,7,6,5,4 eight,seven,six,five,four, | |
[53:16] | 3,2,1… three,two,one… | |
[53:19] | Launch. | 下潜 |
[53:53] | 500 feet. | 500英尺 |
[53:55] | Leveling out. | 准备启动激光系统 |
[54:08] | Okay,guys,let’s swing forward. | 好了伙计们 我们笔直前进吧 |
[54:18] | 800 feet. | 800英尺 |
[54:20] | Light them up,Beck. | 点火 小贝 |
[54:26] | Gyro leveling operational. | 启动导航系统 |
[54:27] | Hull integrity holding. | 启动外壳损伤检查系统 |
[55:00] | I’m going to keep her nose down about 15 degrees and… | 我来把船体调整为15度倾角 |
[55:04] | Oh,my goodness. | 我的天哪 |
[55:28] | They’re singing to us. | 它们在向我们发信号 |
[55:30] | Virgil’s resonance tubes are powered up, | 这是因为维吉尔号的共振引起的 |
[55:33] | so they’re vibrating sub sonically. | 所以它们作出回应 |
[55:34] | Actually,we’re singing to them. | 实际上 是我们在向它们发信号 |
[55:50] | What’s our depth? | 深度 |
[55:51] | 1,600 feet,plenty of room on both sides. | 1600英尺 裂缝两边都有足够的空间 |
[55:54] | Hull integrity is good. | 船体完好无损 |
[55:55] | You sure? | 确定 |
[55:56] | Let’s increase impeller speed. | 增加推进器的速度 |
[55:57] | I think we’ll be needing additional control. | 我想我们需要附加控制了 |
[56:03] | Stick,I’m getting a seismic reading. | 史狄克 有地震信号 |
[56:05] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[56:06] | T -phase. Underwater earthquake. | T级 水下地震 |
[56:15] | Still think the water-launch was a good idea? | 你仍然认为水下发射是个好主意吗 |
[56:17] | Yes,yes,I chose this location because the crust is thin here. | 是的 是的 我选择这里是因为这里的地壳很薄 |
[56:20] | The downside is… there’s lots of seismic activity. | 地震行为越来越频繁了 |
[56:23] | 4,000 feet. | 4000英尺 |
[56:26] | You see that rock? | 看到那块石头了吗 |
[56:28] | That is not good. | 好像不大妙 |
[56:37] | We’re losing steering here. | 我们无法控制方向了 |
[56:38] | There’s some kind of crosscurrent. | 有一股暗流在侧面推我们 |
[56:41] | 14,000 feet. | 14000英尺 |
[56:56] | Okay,guys,fasten your seat belts. | 伙计们 系好安全带 |
[56:58] | We’re turning into the skid. | 我们要刹车了 |
[57:11] | 18,000. | 18000英尺 |
[57:14] | 18,500. | 18500英尺 |
[57:15] | They’re going way too fast. | 他们的速度太快了 |
[57:31] | 21,000 feet. | 21000英尺 |
[57:33] | We hit the wall, | 我们就要到达地壳了 |
[57:33] | we’re rabbits on the highway. | 我们就像是高速公路上的兔子 |
[57:34] | Pressure,pressure,pressure,pressure. | 压力 压力 压力 压力 |
[57:36] | What do you mean,pressure? | 你是什么意思 压力 |
[57:37] | I thought you said this thing was indestructible! | 你好像说过这是不可能的 |
[57:38] | I said the pressure makes us stronger. | 压力只会让我们更强大 |
[57:40] | We just don’t have enough of it yet. | 压力还不够 |
[57:43] | We’re at 25,000 feet. Pull out,sir. | 已经25000英尺了 准备启动吧 |
[57:45] | Can’t. | 不行 |
[57:46] | -What? -We’re locked in. | -什么 -我们周围的空间还不够 |
[57:47] | Go to full throttle. | 等到全速 |
[57:50] | Standby to engage front and lateral lasers,please. | 准备启动主激光器和辅助激光器 |
[57:54] | But what if we hit bottom in ten seconds here? | 还有10秒种我们就要撞上地壳了 |
[57:57] | Just give it a couple more seconds. | 再等几秒钟 |
[57:58] | The lasers will fire. | 就发射激光 |
[58:04] | No,there’s not enough time for power-up. | 不行 时间不够了 |
[58:10] | 27,000 feet. | 27000英尺 |
[58:11] | The lasers will deploy. | 准备发射激光 |
[58:16] | 29,000 feet. | 29000英尺 |
[58:17] | Do it! | 快点 发射 |
[58:20] | -Do it! -Now. | -发射 -现在 |
[59:09] | And we’ve got a signal. | 收到信号了 |
[59:10] | All right. | 太棒了 |
[59:17] | All right. | 很好 |
[59:20] | Switching on electron spin burst transmitters. | 切换为电力钻探系统 |
[59:23] | Plotting through lowest density material | 每五分钟检测一次 |
[59:25] | reconfiguring every five minutes. | 周围环境的密度 |
[59:27] | Hull integrity 100%. Reactor power 100%. | 船体完好无损 反应堆工作正常 |
[59:30] | All green on the bomb compartment. | 武器仓完好无损 |
[59:32] | Speed is 60 knots. | 航速60节 |
[59:34] | Hot damn. | 外面真热 |
[59:36] | All right,we’ll be through the crust in 15 minutes | 我们将在十五分钟内穿过地壳 |
[59:38] | and into the mantle. | 然后进入内部 |
[59:39] | 24 hours to the core,and then assuming we survive… | 如果我们能挺住 24小时内到达地核 |
[59:42] | -Assuming? -Yes,assuming. | -假如 -没错 假如 |
[59:44] | Another 15 hours to the inner core-outer core border. | 然后还需要15小时到达里核 |
[59:48] | They’re doing well. | 干得好 |
[59:50] | The crust is just rock. | 地壳只不过是一层石头 |
[59:52] | Now it gets interesting. | 现在才开始真正的挑战 |
[59:54] | Virgil,can we get a status check? | 维吉尔号 检查一下周围的情况 |
[59:56] | We’re about to make the transition into the mantle. | 我们要进入地球内部了 |
[1:00:28] | Come on,come on. | 加油 |
[1:00:44] | Well,exterior pressure is 800,000 pounds | 外面的压力居然这么大 |
[1:00:47] | per square inch. | 每平方英寸800000磅 |
[1:00:48] | And hull integrity is 100%. | 船体完好度100% |
[1:00:51] | It is as if we we’re diving through the memories | 好像我们在这个星球的记忆里面 |
[1:00:54] | of the planet. | 潜水 |
[1:00:56] | But we are about to pass from memory | 我们好像要穿过记忆 |
[1:00:58] | into madness. | 到达深层的疯狂地带 |
[1:01:00] | Are you going to be doing that Carl Sagan narration | 你要一路这么念下去你那 |
[1:01:04] | all the way to the core? | 蹩脚的诗吗 |
[1:01:05] | -I beg your pardon? -I said… | -请再说一遍 -我说 |
[1:01:07] | I-I have an obligation to my students,to my readers… | 我对我的学生 我的读者有这个义务 |
[1:01:10] | An obligation to make a book deal perhaps? | 你有这个义务吗 |
[1:01:11] | Two book deals,if you’d like to know the truth. | 两本书 如果你想知道真像 |
[1:01:13] | I read that last book. It wasn’t very good. | 我以前读过最后一本书 写得不是很好 |
[1:01:15] | Oh,really? Really? | 真的吗 真的 |
[1:01:16] | When did you learn how to read? | 你什么时候学习读书写字的 |
[1:01:38] | People | 嘿 |
[1:01:40] | Drs. Zimsky and Keyes? | 辛斯基博士和凯斯博士过来一下 |
[1:01:45] | You guys are our resident geophysicists. | 你们是我们的地球物理学家 |
[1:01:48] | What do you make of this? | 看看这是什么东西 |
[1:01:49] | The mantle is a chemical hodgepodge of… a variety of elements… | 这是一团大杂烩 由很多东西组成的 |
[1:01:53] | Say it with me “l don’t know.” | 说 “我不知道” |
[1:01:58] | Well,Commander | 那么 船长 |
[1:01:59] | wise men say,”When in doubt,you should go around.” | 聪明人说 当你不确定的时候 应该四处走走确定一下 |
[1:02:02] | No. It’s too big. | 不行 这东西太大了 |
[1:02:03] | We turn too slow. | 我们的转向不够快 |
[1:02:04] | Anything that we can’t go through | 如果有我们不能穿过的东西 |
[1:02:07] | displays as black. | 它应该是黑色的 |
[1:02:07] | So what’s… what’s static? | 那么 这到底是什么 |
[1:02:10] | It’s nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[1:02:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:02:13] | It’s nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[1:02:18] | It’s empty space. | 这里应该是空的 |
[1:02:20] | I… | 我 |
[1:02:23] | I never taught the computer how to read empty space. | 我忘记教电脑识别这种虚空状态了 |
[1:02:25] | And I never taught Virgil how to fly. | 我也忘记教维吉尔号学习飞行了 |
[1:02:28] | God! | 天哪 |
[1:03:06] | dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[1:04:00] | Serge,you all right? | 赛吉 你还好吗 |
[1:04:03] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[1:04:11] | Anybody hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[1:04:12] | No. You okay? | 我没事 你呢 |
[1:04:14] | Yeah. | 我也没事 |
[1:04:16] | What’s that? What is that? | 那是什么 那是什么 |
[1:04:17] | From the cooling system. Shut that down. | 从冷却系统来的 快关掉 |
[1:04:19] | Shut it down. | 关掉 |
[1:04:21] | I told you to go around her. | 我告诉过你要绕开她走 |
[1:04:22] | Nobody listens to me. | 没人听我的 |
[1:04:24] | Where in God’s name are we? | 我们到底在哪里 |
[1:04:25] | Whatever has us jammed up is inside our lasers. | 我们的激光钻头坏了 |
[1:04:27] | Shut them down. | 关掉它们吧 |
[1:04:32] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪也去不了了 |
[1:04:37] | Powering down. | 能源关闭 |
[1:04:45] | Josh,is there any other image you can pull up? | 约书亚 想想有什么办法把我们弄出来吗 |
[1:04:48] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:04:49] | Whatever it is,it’s also inside our MRl cameras. | 无论这是什么 它已经把我们卡住了 |
[1:04:54] | We have to go outside. | 我们得出去一下 |
[1:04:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:57] | Believe me,I hate to admit it | 相信我吧 虽然我也不愿意出去 |
[1:04:58] | but I think he’s right. | 我想他是对的 |
[1:04:59] | I’m coming. I want to collect samples. | 我去 我想采集一些样品 |
[1:05:01] | Wait,hang on,hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[1:05:02] | Wait,wait,the first problem is | 等一下 首先问题是 |
[1:05:03] | the only way out of the ship… is the way we came in, | 这艘船的出口只有一个 |
[1:05:05] | which is through the impeller outlet… | 就是在推进器那里 |
[1:05:07] | Which is still at 5,000 degrees. | 现在温度足足有5000度 |
[1:05:09] | Exactly,I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[1:05:10] | I’ll just flush it with liquid nitrogen | 首先要用液化氮把它冷却一下 |
[1:05:11] | from the cooling system. | 开启冷却系统 |
[1:05:14] | Wait. The cooling system | 等一下 |
[1:05:15] | that’s keeping us from roasting to death in this ship? | 冷却系统就是做这个用的吗 |
[1:05:18] | Well,just a small part of it. | 没错 是这艘船的一部分 |
[1:05:24] | Alternatives? | 决定一下吧 |
[1:05:27] | Anybody. | 所有人 |
[1:05:43] | Whoa,whoa,that’s it. | 哇 这景象 |
[1:05:45] | It’s like a giant… giant crystal. | 好像全都是水晶 巨大的水晶石 |
[1:05:48] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪里 |
[1:05:50] | Well,the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[1:05:51] | it looks like the suits can take the pressure. | 看起来我们的工作服能够适应这里的压力 |
[1:05:56] | It’s completely jammed the laser assembly. | 就是这东西把我们的激光钻头给卡住了 |
[1:05:58] | We just… we got to hope, | 我希望 |
[1:05:59] | if we can cut it loose, | 我们能把这东西弄出来后 |
[1:06:00] | -they’re still functional. -Careful! | -激光钻头还能工作 -小心点 |
[1:06:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:04] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[1:06:06] | Beck,try the lights,will you? | 小贝 把灯打开 |
[1:06:08] | Lighting up. | 开灯 |
[1:06:14] | -Oh,it’s magnificent. -Oh,my God. | -好壮观 -我的天哪 |
[1:06:18] | Aladdin’s cave. | 阿拉丁藏宝的山洞 |
[1:06:20] | It’s like a crystal Grand Canyon. | 简直是水晶大峡谷 |
[1:06:39] | I think it’s a geode. | 我想这些都是 |
[1:06:40] | But I don’t understand | 不过我不太明白 |
[1:06:42] | how it could have survived down here. | 这些东西怎么会在这里 |
[1:06:44] | Cobalt shell,maybe? | 可能这里是钴层 |
[1:06:46] | No. I-I mean, | 我想 |
[1:06:47] | in a magma environment of 5,000 degrees. | 在这种5000度高温的环境下 |
[1:06:49] | Something would have to protect it. | 一定有什么东西在保护这些水晶层 |
[1:06:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:06:53] | Zimsky. | 辛斯基 |
[1:06:54] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:55] | We’re inside a giant gem bubble | 我们在一个宝石大厅里面 |
[1:06:58] | wrapped in a cobalt cocoon | 四周是钴做的茧 |
[1:07:01] | 700 miles below the surface of the Earth. | 地表以下700英里 |
[1:07:06] | Hell of a day. | 糟糕的一天 |
[1:07:08] | Yes,it is. | 一点没错 |
[1:07:11] | I’ll start cutting. | 开始切割吧 |
[1:07:12] | Okay,Braz. | 好的 布雷兹 |
[1:07:13] | I’m going to check the hull. | 我去检查一下船体 |
[1:07:14] | Call me if you need me. | 如果需要帮忙就喊我一声 |
[1:07:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:24] | Oh,no. | 天哪 |
[1:07:26] | -Zimsky! -Yeah? | -辛斯基 -怎么了 |
[1:07:28] | Zimsky,look! | 辛斯基 快看 |
[1:07:29] | It’s an amethyst. | 紫水晶 |
[1:07:32] | Oh,God | 天哪 |
[1:07:32] | we’ve breached the shell. | 刚才我们把外层钴壳弄坏了 |
[1:07:50] | Guys,you don’t have to be here! | 伙计们 你们快回去 |
[1:07:51] | I want you back inside! | 你们都上船 |
[1:07:54] | Well,I think that means me. | 我想我们确实应该上船 |
[1:07:55] | Orders are orders. | 命令就是命令 |
[1:08:05] | Wait,Josh. | 等等 约书亚 |
[1:08:07] | The problem is I’m losing oxygen. | 我的氧气管掉了 |
[1:08:09] | Braz,what can I do? | 布雷兹 我该怎么办 |
[1:08:11] | Check the feeds for me. | 快检查一下后面的氧气箱 |
[1:08:12] | Check the feeds for me,Josh. | 快点检查一下 |
[1:08:19] | Quick! | 快点 |
[1:08:20] | I’m coming. I’m coming as fast as I can. | 我正在努力 |
[1:08:22] | Hey,guys,at this rate | 快点 再这么下去 |
[1:08:23] | we have three minutes before the lava gets to us. | 三分钟后我们就要被岩浆淹没了 |
[1:08:25] | Come on,guys. | 快点 |
[1:08:26] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:08:32] | It’s not going to work without oxygen! | 没有氧气工作不了 |
[1:08:35] | We’re losing oxygen! | 需要氧气 |
[1:08:45] | I fixed it. Now cut! | 修好了 快点切 |
[1:08:47] | That’s good. It’s working now. | 非常好 正常工作了 |
[1:08:49] | It’s working well now! | 正常工作了 |
[1:08:50] | That’s good,Josh! | 非常好 约书亚! |
[1:09:03] | Josh’s vital signs are dropping. | 约书亚的生理信号不太稳定 |
[1:09:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:11] | Serge! | 赛吉! |
[1:09:17] | You’re almost there,Josh. | 就差一点了 约书亚 |
[1:09:33] | Josh! | 约书亚 |
[1:09:50] | Joshua! | 约书亚 |
[1:09:51] | Okay,guys, | 好吧 伙计们 |
[1:09:53] | connect the oxygen. | 接通氧气管 |
[1:09:55] | Braz,you got that? | 怎么样 行了吗 |
[1:09:56] | Yes. Connected! | 好了 |
[1:09:57] | Good. I got to check these lasers. | 很好 我去检查一下那些激光器 |
[1:09:59] | Okay,Beck,turn them over. | 好的 小贝 把它们暂时先关掉 |
[1:10:03] | Pre-lasers only,if you don’t mind. | 只留下前面的如果你不介意的话 |
[1:10:05] | Initiating. | 明白 |
[1:10:07] | This better work. | 干得不错 |
[1:10:09] | The tide’s really coming in. | 要涨潮了 |
[1:10:13] | Yes! | 恩 |
[1:10:15] | We got lucky I think we’re going | 我们真幸运 |
[1:10:17] | to swim right out of this one. | 我想我们就要去游泳了 |
[1:10:20] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[1:10:23] | Huh? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:38] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[1:10:46] | Bob… | 鲍勃 |
[1:10:51] | Braz,come on,it’s over. | 布雷兹快过来 |
[1:10:53] | Okay. Okay. | 来了来了 |
[1:10:55] | Beck! Beck! | 小贝 小贝 |
[1:10:57] | We’re coming in. | 我们就来 |
[1:11:00] | Initiate start sequence. | 快准备开船 |
[1:11:02] | Beck | 小贝 |
[1:11:04] | -Beck,do you hear me? -Careful. | -小贝听到了吗 – 小心 |
[1:11:07] | Start the impellers! | 打开推进器 |
[1:11:11] | The door,open the door. | 快开门 |
[1:11:14] | Activate bulkhead doors! | 启动隔离门 |
[1:11:16] | Now,Beck! | 快点 小贝 |
[1:11:59] | You okay? You’re going to be weak. | 怎么样 你太虚弱了 |
[1:12:01] | You’re okay. | 还好 |
[1:12:06] | So,um… | 那么 |
[1:12:07] | we have some good news,and,uh… | 我们有些好消息 并且 |
[1:12:11] | and we have some bad news. | 还有些坏消息 |
[1:12:12] | Good news. I’ll take good news. | 我要听好消息 |
[1:12:15] | Well,we’re alive and we’re moving. | 好消息是我们还活着 还能动 |
[1:12:18] | That’s g… that’s good news. | 这就是好消息 |
[1:12:22] | Oh,it is hot in here. | 这里可真热 |
[1:12:23] | Yeah,that nitro we flushed out | 没错 硝化甘油漏出去了 |
[1:12:25] | of the cooling system,it-it’s causing things | 我们的制冷系统出了问题 |
[1:12:27] | just to heat up a little. | 只是有点热而已 |
[1:12:28] | I’m going to go back | 我要回去了 |
[1:12:28] | and just make some adjustments. | 调整一下 |
[1:12:30] | I’ll lend you a hand. | 让我来帮你一下 |
[1:12:33] | I’m going to check your heartbeat,okay? | 我来检查一下你的心跳 |
[1:12:35] | Thanks,Braz. Appreciate it. | 谢谢布雷兹 |
[1:12:38] | So,that’s the bad news? | 恩 坏消息是什么 |
[1:12:41] | That’s not too bad. | 也不是真的很坏 |
[1:12:42] | No. Commander lverson died. | 不 艾弗森 指挥官死了 |
[1:12:46] | But… | 但是 |
[1:12:49] | we’re living,and he would want to… | 我们活下来 |
[1:12:50] | he’d want us to complete our mission | 就是为了完成他的遗志 |
[1:12:53] | so I think that it’s important that we all… | 所以我想我们都要 |
[1:12:59] | It’s all right. | 明白了 |
[1:13:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[1:13:09] | Let’s give him a second,okay? | 我们为他默哀吧 |
[1:13:12] | He deserves that. | 我们有这个义务 |
[1:13:19] | Oh,God,this all just seems too big,doesn’t it? | 天哪 这些东西真大 |
[1:13:25] | I think you were attempting the impossible. | 也许我们做得事情是不可实现的 |
[1:13:27] | You were trying to save the world,and… | 试图拯救拯救这个世界 但是 |
[1:13:29] | it’s overwhelming. | 我们已经没有退路了 |
[1:13:32] | I came here to save my wife and my two children | 我来这里是为了救我的妻子和两个孩子 |
[1:13:35] | and… six billion lives it’s too much. | 还有整整60亿人 太多了 |
[1:13:40] | I just hope I’m-I’m smart enough | 我只希望 我能够 |
[1:13:42] | and brave enough to save three. | 对她们三个尽到我的责任 |
[1:13:45] | You did a nice job,Joshua. Very nice. Great. | 干得好 约书亚 非常好 |
[1:13:49] | You’d have done the same thing. | 你也不错 |
[1:13:50] | Well,maybe,maybe. | 呵呵 也许吧 |
[1:14:02] | Hey… who’s steering the ship? | 嘿 谁在开船 |
[1:14:06] | Video screen autopilot. | 现在是自动导航 |
[1:14:08] | I hope he knows the way. | 我希望它能分清路 |
[1:14:10] | You and me both. | 希望如此 |
[1:14:14] | So… you’re really a college professor? | 你真的是个大学教授 |
[1:14:19] | You’re not from the ClA | 你不是CIA |
[1:14:20] | or the NSA or any of those three-letter places? | 或者NSA或者随便其他什么组织的人 |
[1:14:24] | No. I am a boring college professor. | 没错 我就是一个大学教授 |
[1:14:27] | Wrong place,wrong place. | 真不是地方 |
[1:14:32] | That was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最勇敢的事情了 |
[1:14:36] | Well,I just,I just… | 我只是 |
[1:14:37] | Listen,the lack of oxygen | 你知道吗 刚才没有氧气的时候 |
[1:14:40] | kept me from weeping like a little girl | 我简直像个小女孩一样软弱无力 |
[1:14:41] | as is my custom in dangerous situations. | 在危险面前我总是很软弱 |
[1:14:52] | Hey,guys,we’re close to the mantle core interface. | 伙计们 我们已经到了地核表面了 |
[1:14:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:14:58] | Key’s in,Dr. Brazzleton. | 启动操作已经确认 |
[1:15:01] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:15:02] | We are in the… | 我们在 |
[1:15:04] | Okay,the code… 0-1-3-1-9-9-5. | 号码是 0—1—3-1-9-9-5 |
[1:15:06] | …Iuxurious,beautiful weapons control… | 完美的武器控制 |
[1:15:08] | checking the controls on the nukes. | 检查核能控制系统 |
[1:15:10] | This is the birthday of my daughter. | 今天是我女儿的生日 |
[1:15:12] | 0-1-3-1-9-9-5 0-1-3-1-9-9-5. | |
[1:15:14] | -Ready? -Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[1:15:15] | 3 2 1 Three,two and one.. | |
[1:15:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:21] | Green. All green. | 一切正常 |
[1:15:22] | Great. So we have to synchronize | 很好 让我们保持同步 |
[1:15:24] | the babies now. | 现在是分支系统 |
[1:15:30] | Just a second. | 马上 |
[1:15:32] | There. | 很好 |
[1:15:34] | All right,now let’s put them to bed. | 很好 把它们放好 |
[1:15:38] | Zimsky,could you please come up here for a second? | 辛斯基 能来一下吗 |
[1:15:41] | Yes? | 来了 |
[1:15:42] | We’re not supposed to go through anything black. | 照理说我们是不能通过黑色区域的 |
[1:15:45] | Yes,so please don’t. | 那么就不要在那里走好了 |
[1:15:46] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:15:49] | They’re scattered everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[1:15:54] | Oh,my God! They’re diamonds! | 天哪 这是钻石 |
[1:15:57] | Great. | 太棒了! |
[1:15:59] | You might want to sit down and buckle up. | 你最好坐好,系上安全带 |
[1:16:00] | We’re on a collision course here. | 很可能会有碰撞发生 |
[1:16:09] | All rightie. Careful. | 好的 小心点 |
[1:16:16] | Guys,we’re dodging diamonds the size of Cape Cod | 伙计们 我们在躲避这些像暗礁一样的钻石 |
[1:16:18] | so bear with me. | 小心点 |
[1:16:19] | Not exactly nimble here. | 还是不够敏捷 |
[1:16:21] | Diamonds? I want some. | 钻石 我也想要 |
[1:16:23] | Can I help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[1:16:47] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[1:16:47] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[1:16:49] | Okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[1:16:54] | Okay,it looks like we’re in the clear. | 恩 看起来好像搞定了 |
[1:17:04] | Breach! | 机舱受损 |
[1:17:06] | Guys! Weapons control,get out! | 快从武器控制室出来! |
[1:17:08] | Get out now! | 快出来 |
[1:17:20] | Serge! | 赛吉 |
[1:17:24] | Serge! What the hell are you doing? | 赛吉 你在干什么 |
[1:17:26] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:17:28] | My notebook! | 我的笔记本 |
[1:17:29] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:17:34] | Serge! | 赛吉 |
[1:17:42] | T ake the time reg,Joshua! | 带上 约书亚 |
[1:17:44] | Come on Serge! Come on! | 赛吉 快点 |
[1:17:46] | My notes! You’ll need them! | 我的笔记本 不能丢掉 |
[1:17:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:49] | God,no,Serge! | 看在上帝的份上 快走 |
[1:17:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:17:52] | Serge,come on! No! | 赛吉 不 不要去 |
[1:17:54] | Serge! | 赛吉 |
[1:17:55] | Come on,man! | 快点 |
[1:17:56] | -Leave the box! -We need the box! | -扔掉那破盒子 -我们需要它 |
[1:18:00] | We can get him! We can get him out! | 我们能救他 我们能把他救出来 |
[1:18:02] | Hold on,Serge! | 坚持住 赛吉 |
[1:18:19] | Beck! Beck! | 小贝 小贝 |
[1:18:20] | Override the ejection system! | 不要启动自动分离系统! |
[1:18:24] | Beck,no! One damaged compartment | 小贝 不! 如果有一段损坏 |
[1:18:26] | threatens the whole ship! | 整艘船都会遭殃 |
[1:18:28] | Beck! Beck! | 小贝 小贝 |
[1:18:30] | Override the ejection system! | 不要启动自动分离系统! |
[1:18:40] | Serge,we’re right here. | 赛吉 我们都在这 |
[1:18:41] | We’re not going to forget about you,man. | 我们会永远记着你 |
[1:18:43] | -Josh,can you hear me? -Serge! Serge… | -约书亚能听到吗 -赛吉 赛吉 |
[1:18:44] | Hey,buddy,look in your monitor right now. | 伙计 仔细看着监视器 |
[1:18:46] | Serge,look in your monitor. | 赛吉 好好看着你的监视器 |
[1:18:47] | I’m right here. Serge… | 我在这 赛吉 |
[1:18:49] | Josh,I can’t see you. | 约书亚 我看不到你 |
[1:18:51] | Braz is going to override the doors manually,okay? | 布雷兹正在试图开门,坚持住 |
[1:18:54] | We’re working on it right now. Braz,how long? | 我们正在努力 布雷兹 还要多长时间 |
[1:18:55] | Going as fast as I can,Fast as I can. | 我尽快 |
[1:18:59] | -Okay,I’m scared. -We’re going right now. | – 刚才吓死我了 – 我们现在都在这 |
[1:19:01] | Shouldn’t be two seconds,all right? | 不应该是 |
[1:19:03] | Josh! | 约书亚 |
[1:19:04] | Beck,override the ejection systems,okay? | 小贝 中止自动分离系统! |
[1:19:07] | Damn. I don’t think Beck can hear me. | 真糟糕 她好像听不到我 |
[1:19:09] | Serge,look at me now. Serge! | 赛吉 看着我 赛吉 |
[1:19:11] | Serge,we’re right here,okay? | 我们安全了 赛吉 |
[1:19:13] | We’re not going to forget about you,man. | 我们不会丢下你不管的 伙计 |
[1:19:15] | I’m going to get you out of here. | 我会把你救出去的 |
[1:19:16] | We’re working on it,all right? | 我正在努力 |
[1:19:18] | Stay with me here. Okay? | 别丢下我 |
[1:19:21] | I don’t know what to do. | 实在没办法了 |
[1:19:22] | Can you hear me now? All right,here I am. | 现在能听到我了吗 很好 是我 |
[1:19:24] | I’m not going to let you go,man. | 我不会让你走的 |
[1:19:25] | I’m not going to let you go,all right? | 我不会让你走的 你知道吗 |
[1:19:27] | Stay with me here,okay? | 留下来 |
[1:19:31] | I’m going to come to Paris | 我要去巴黎 |
[1:19:32] | and we’ll go out,all right? After this. | 我们一定能从这里脱身 |
[1:19:34] | After this is all said and done,all right? | 等到这一切都结束了 |
[1:19:37] | Serge! | 赛吉 |
[1:19:39] | Serge! Serge! | 赛吉 赛吉 |
[1:19:41] | Serge! | 赛吉 |
[1:19:45] | Serge! | 赛吉 |
[1:20:39] | Did you reset the overrides? | 你没听见我说什么吗? |
[1:20:43] | I never pushed them. | 不行 我不能这么做 |
[1:20:46] | You let him die. | 是你让他死的 |
[1:20:51] | Actually,you really want to know? | 说实话 你真的想知道 |
[1:20:52] | I killed him twice. | 我已经杀了他两次 |
[1:20:54] | First when I hit the diamond, | 第一次是我撞上那钻石的时候 |
[1:20:55] | and then when I didn’t hit the override. | 然后我没有中止自动分离系统 |
[1:20:56] | Do you want me to feel any worse about that than I already do? | 你以为我会为我所做的一切感到羞愧吗 |
[1:20:59] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[1:21:00] | Why are you being so smug about that? | 你这么自鸣得意做什么 |
[1:21:02] | Could you have made the decision? | 你能做这个决定吗 |
[1:21:03] | -Yes. -Could you? | -能 -你能吗 |
[1:21:04] | Yes,I could’ve. | 我能 |
[1:21:05] | If you would’ve hit that switch, | 如果你打开了开关 |
[1:21:06] | I could’ve got him outta there! | 我就能把他弄出来 |
[1:21:07] | I was yelling for you! | 听到了没有 |
[1:21:13] | Take it and look at it! | 看看这个 |
[1:21:15] | I was two inches from him! | 我离他只有两英寸 |
[1:21:18] | I was two inches, | 两英寸 |
[1:21:19] | and I told you to put the door up | 我也告诉过你把门开开 |
[1:21:21] | and you didn’t! | 然而你没有 |
[1:21:22] | I was screaming for you! | 你知不知道 |
[1:21:24] | Why didn’t you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:21:26] | Because I had to make that decision. | 因为我决定这么做 |
[1:21:29] | Fate or God… | 这是上天注定的 |
[1:21:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:32] | Damn it! You leave God out of this! | 你少给我胡扯什么上帝 |
[1:21:34] | Serge died so that we could complete our job. | 赛吉死了 然而我们仍然要完成我们的任务 |
[1:21:36] | Oh,that’s right,the job of saving the world. | 没错 任务 拯救世界 |
[1:21:38] | Not the whole world,Josh! Just three of them. | 不是整个世界约书亚 而是赛吉的家人 |
[1:22:33] | Virgil,you are approaching core interface. | 维吉尔号 你们已经接近外核了 |
[1:22:36] | Are you good to go? | 怎么样 有信心吗 |
[1:22:37] | Josh? | 约书亚 |
[1:22:38] | Josh,can you hear me? | 约书亚 能听到我吗 |
[1:22:43] | Josh,can you hear me? | 约书亚 听到了吗 |
[1:22:49] | Ready as we’ll ever be,Stick. | 随时待命 史迪克 |
[1:22:52] | Dr. Keyes. | 凯斯 博士 |
[1:22:56] | Right here. | 我在这 |
[1:23:00] | Deep Earth,we are green and good to go. | 深入地心 我们状态很好 信心十足 |
[1:23:43] | We just got a huge speed jump. | 要加速了 |
[1:23:45] | We’re at 95 knots. | 现在的速度是95节 |
[1:23:47] | 110. | 110节 |
[1:23:48] | 130 140 130… 140. | |
[1:23:51] | Our speed’s jumped because the density of the core | 地核和我们预料的不太一样 |
[1:23:53] | is different than our estimates. | 所以我们的速度不太正常 |
[1:23:54] | It’s lighter than we thought. | 地核的密度比我们想象的要小 |
[1:23:56] | So much for best guesses. | 情况比预料的要好 |
[1:23:57] | I’m fine with this. | 对此我很满意 |
[1:23:58] | At this rate,we’ll,what | 这样下去 我们 什么 |
[1:23:59] | hit the inner core in a little over five hours. | 五小时内到达里核 |
[1:24:03] | I think we finally bought some luck. | 好运气终于来了 |
[1:24:04] | Braz. | 布雷兹. |
[1:24:05] | -Yeah. -Would you please | -什么事 -你可以 |
[1:24:06] | punch the new core density into the equations | 帮忙重新计算一下地核密度 |
[1:24:08] | for the nuclear detonation? | 对爆破的影响吗 |
[1:24:15] | Please tell me this is enough. | 这应该够了 |
[1:24:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:24:23] | You’re telling me the 1,000 megatons of nuclear warheads | 你是说我们那1000兆吨级的核弹 |
[1:24:26] | we hauled down here isn’t going to cut it? | 还是不能起到作用 |
[1:24:28] | No. This core material is too thin. | 不是 地核的密度比我们预想的要小 |
[1:24:32] | -What? -The energy waves from | -什么 -所以爆炸的 |
[1:24:33] | the explosion won’t spread far enough. | 冲击波传播的一定不会很远 |
[1:24:35] | They’ll just bleed away into nothing. | 根本不可能起到什么作用 |
[1:24:41] | That’s it. | 也对 |
[1:24:43] | We go home. We go home. | 我们回去 我们回去 |
[1:24:45] | -Home? -What? | -回去 -什么 |
[1:24:47] | Our Commander is dead. | 指挥官死了 |
[1:24:49] | Our weapons specialist is dead. | 武器专家也死了 |
[1:24:51] | Our weapons control systems are gone. | 武器控制系统也坏了 |
[1:24:53] | We don’t know whether we can arm the nuclear devices, | 我们甚至都不能确定 核弹是否还能正常工作 |
[1:24:55] | and our plan to fix the core no longer works. So… | 并且我们的修复地心计划 也出了问题 所以 |
[1:24:58] | we have failed. | 我们已经失败了 |
[1:24:59] | We have not failed. | 我们还没有败 |
[1:25:00] | We have failed,and we go home | 我们已经败了 回去吧 |
[1:25:02] | and we go to the alternative. | 我们还有别的方法 |
[1:25:05] | What alternative? What are you talking about? | 什么方法 你在说什么 |
[1:25:07] | General,this is Dr. Conrad Zimsky. | 将军 我是康拉德·辛斯基博士 |
[1:25:09] | Destiny is a go. | 启动”命运”计划 |
[1:25:10] | Repeat. | 重复 |
[1:25:11] | Destiny is a go. | 启动”命运”计划 |
[1:25:13] | Damn. | 这下糟了 |
[1:25:19] | I need to know everything to do my job. | 我需要知道一切与我任务有关的资讯 |
[1:25:22] | You don’t have to know this. | 你没必要知道 |
[1:25:25] | General,it is my job | 将军 确保这项任务 |
[1:25:26] | to ensure the safety of this mission. | 的顺利执行是我的工作 |
[1:25:29] | Anything that affects it is my business. | 任何对任务有影响的事情我都需要知道 |
[1:25:31] | Now what the hell is Destiny? | 这个”命运”计划到底是什么 |
[1:25:33] | It’s a device. | 一种装置 |
[1:25:35] | Deep Earth Seismic T rigger lnitiative,DEST -INI. Destiny. | 深层地震引发系统 D—E—S—T—I—N—Y |
[1:25:41] | We had reason to believe | 我想现在我们 |
[1:25:43] | that our enemies were building a weapon | 的首要任务是让我们的炸弹 |
[1:25:45] | that could generate targeted seismic events. | 能够产生足够强的力量 |
[1:25:49] | They would be able to create massive earthquakes | 强到能够使这里整个区域发生 |
[1:25:51] | under our territory. | 超大规模的地震 |
[1:25:52] | No way of telling who did it. | 谁能做到 |
[1:25:54] | So? | 所以 |
[1:25:55] | So… we built one,too. | 所以 我们自己来 |
[1:25:57] | M.A.D. | |
[1:25:59] | Mutually Assured Destruction. | 互动破坏系统 |
[1:26:01] | A perfect acronym if ever there was one. | 很好 名字不错 |
[1:26:03] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[1:26:04] | They built it first. | 他们做出了原型 |
[1:26:05] | I built it better. | 我将它改进的更完美 |
[1:26:06] | I beamed high-powered | 我们可以用 |
[1:26:08] | electromagnetic energy waves down Deep Earth fault lines,and,you know. | 高压电能产生定向的冲击波 |
[1:26:11] | Zimsky,what makes you think | 辛斯基你怎么能这么想 |
[1:26:13] | that Destiny would even touch the core? | 你觉得”命运”的威力真的能深入地核吗 |
[1:26:15] | ‘Cause it already did. | 确实有这个威力 |
[1:26:19] | This isn’t a fluke. | 这不是意外 |
[1:26:21] | We killed the planet. | 这场灾难就是”命运”造成的 |
[1:26:22] | You keep saying that the core is too big | 你一直在说地核太大了 |
[1:26:24] | to be affected by anything short of nukes. | 很容易对核爆作出反应 |
[1:26:26] | -So… -The core is an engine. | -那么 -地核就象是一部引擎 |
[1:26:28] | Throw a small wrench into a big engine, | 就算把一个小扳手扔进引擎里 |
[1:26:29] | you can still stall it. | 你也能把它弄停 |
[1:26:34] | Deep Earth,this is Virgil. | 总部 维吉尔号呼叫 |
[1:26:35] | We require clarification on the status of Project Destiny. | 我们需要完整的”命运”计划细节 |
[1:26:40] | Why weren’t we notified of this,sir? | 为什么我们对此一无所知 |
[1:26:42] | Because you didn’t need to know,Major. | 因为你们根本不需要 |
[1:26:45] | Now you may not like this. | 我知道你对此不满 |
[1:26:46] | I may not like it either. | 我也一样不喜欢 |
[1:26:48] | But it’s my job,and I do it for my country, | 这是我的工作 我这么做是为了国家 |
[1:26:50] | and if we don’t develop these devices,someone worse will | 并且如果我们不开发这些武器 别人就可能会开发 |
[1:26:53] | and they will use them against us. | 并且用来对付我们 |
[1:26:55] | but you have my word. | 但是你已经知道情况了 |
[1:26:56] | No one in this administration no one, | 任何人都没有权力知道这些 谁都不行 |
[1:26:59] | had any idea that this could happen. | 无论如何都不行 |
[1:27:02] | So the device that killed the planet is your backup plan? | 那么这个”命运”就是你的备用计划了 |
[1:27:05] | An electric shock can stop a heart. | 触电能够让心脏停止跳动 |
[1:27:08] | It can certainly restart one. | 当然也能让心脏启跳 |
[1:27:10] | Destiny will work. | “命运”能够起到作用 |
[1:27:12] | It has to. | 一定会的 |
[1:27:12] | No,it won’t work. | 不会的,不可能起作用 |
[1:27:14] | If you fire that thing again | 地核已经出现异常 |
[1:27:15] | with the core already stalled,it’ll terminally destabilize it. | 你再发射那东西 你会毁了地核 |
[1:27:17] | Yes,granted– there is a marginal risk involved, | 没错 我们要冒很大的风险 |
[1:27:19] | but given the circumstances, | 但是事情已经到了这个地步 |
[1:27:21] | I hardly see that there’s an alternative. | 我想我们已经别无选择 |
[1:27:22] | No,Zimsky,listen to me. | 不 辛斯基 听我说 |
[1:27:23] | Every volcano on the planet will blow. | 地球上的每座火山都会爆发 |
[1:27:25] | There’ll be earthquakes big enough to rip us to pieces. | 那时的地震足够把任何东西撕成碎片 |
[1:27:27] | -Dr. Keyes. -What? | -凯斯博士 -什么 |
[1:27:28] | I’m afraid it’s all we’ve got. | 现在只有这个办法了 |
[1:27:30] | Now,I have orders from the president. | 现在总统已经下达了命令 |
[1:27:32] | Come home,Virgil. | 回来吧,维吉尔号 |
[1:27:34] | We go to plan B. | 我们要执行B计划了 |
[1:27:35] | Well,what about plan C? | 那么为什么不试试C计划 |
[1:27:36] | What? What? | 什么 |
[1:27:37] | Well,plan C. | C计划 |
[1:27:39] | We continue on. | 我们接着干 |
[1:27:40] | We restart the core… somehow. | 重新让地核活动起来 |
[1:27:42] | We don’t do it,you fire Destiny. | 如果你发射”命运” 我们就不干了 |
[1:27:45] | I can’t wait for you to get out of there. | 我没有时间等你们撤退 |
[1:27:46] | Then don’t. We fail,fire Destiny. | 那么就先等等 如果我们失败了再发射 |
[1:27:48] | Oh,come on! That’s ridiculous! | 这太可笑了吧 |
[1:27:50] | What choice do we have, | 我们有什么选择吗 |
[1:27:50] | -Zimsky? -Are you kidding me? | -辛斯基 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:27:52] | If they set that thing off, | 如果他们现在发射那东西 |
[1:27:53] | the shock waves will wipe us out! | 冲击波会把我们撕碎 |
[1:27:54] | We’ll be lucky to get back if we turn back right now! | 如果我们现在就撤 也许还能回的去 |
[1:27:57] | Virgil,I’m telling you right now,we will fire Destiny, | 维吉尔号 给我听着 我们必须发射”命运” |
[1:28:00] | and we need to do so as quickly as possible, | 并且我们会尽快发射 |
[1:28:02] | and if you’re still there, | 如果你还不赶快回来 |
[1:28:03] | you will be destroyed. | 你们就完了 |
[1:28:05] | Rebecca? | 蕾贝卡 |
[1:28:07] | Please don’t make me have to do this. | 请不要逼我这么做 |
[1:28:15] | Plan C. | C计划 |
[1:28:20] | It’s your call,Commander. | 该下决定了 指挥官 |
[1:28:27] | Majority decision. | 少数服从多数 |
[1:28:30] | We’re going in. | 我们继续 |
[1:28:32] | I’m sorry,sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[1:28:37] | Oh,come on,you’re a bunch of suicidal morons! | 什么 你们这些傻瓜疯了吗 |
[1:28:39] | What are you,crazy? | 你怎么了 |
[1:28:40] | Plan C? Restart the core “somehow”? | C计划 重新启动地核 |
[1:28:43] | Oh,that’s a great idea! | 真是个好主意 |
[1:28:44] | That’s a brilliant idea! | 你们真是才华横溢 |
[1:28:45] | I can’t believe I’m stuck | 真难以置信 |
[1:28:46] | in this floating septic tank with you lunatics! | 这么一艘破船 你们这一群疯子 |
[1:28:48] | You may have nothing to lose. | 你们是没什么可失去的 |
[1:28:50] | You may have nothing to lose! | 你们什么都没有 |
[1:28:51] | You may have nothing to lose | 你们什么都没有 |
[1:28:52] | but I have my life to lose, | 但是我还不想死 |
[1:28:53] | thank you very much while you’re up! | 非常感谢 你们赶快给我醒过来 |
[1:28:54] | Now turn it around! | 好好想想 |
[1:28:55] | He told us to go back and we’re going back! | 他让我们回去 那么我们回去好了 |
[1:28:57] | Why? You want to be a hero? You want to be a martyr? | 你想做英雄吗 你想做烈士 |
[1:28:59] | What do you want to be? You’re out of your mind! | 你想干什么 你已经疯了 |
[1:29:01] | Thank you! Turn it around! | 好好想想 谢谢 |
[1:29:02] | -No! -Zimsky. | -不 -辛斯基 |
[1:29:09] | You,shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:29:15] | It’s not a stupid ship. | 这艘船一点都不愚蠢 |
[1:29:20] | I had to. | 很抱歉 |
[1:29:24] | It had to happen sometime. | 以前也发生过这种事情 |
[1:29:35] | Status! What is that? | 报告情况 怎么回事 |
[1:29:36] | It’s the EM monitoring station. | 这个磁场监控站 |
[1:29:38] | It’s the one that | 负责监控 |
[1:29:39] | tracks EM pulses. | 磁场的状态 |
[1:29:40] | God,no. | 我的天哪 |
[1:29:46] | Just talk,Mr. Rat. | 怎么回事 “老鼠”先生 |
[1:29:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:29:48] | That’s a good boy. | 他们干得不错 |
[1:29:50] | Remember those invisible microwaves | 还记得约书亚说的那些 |
[1:29:52] | that Josh was talking about? | 微冲击波吗 |
[1:29:54] | Well,they just found a hole. | 它们已经漏进来了 |
[1:30:37] | No,it’s a parking lot out here… | 不是 这里又塞车了 |
[1:30:54] | Oh,my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:31:29] | And now with this | 现在 |
[1:31:30] | horrific breaking news, | 重大灾难新闻报道 |
[1:31:31] | we go live to San Francisco,where Leo Jacks has the story. | 旧金山遭遇了大规模自然灾害 |
[1:31:35] | Yes,Claire,it’s hard to believe | 没错 克莱尔 确实难以置信 |
[1:31:37] | that half of San Francisco is in ruins today | 今天半个旧金山已经毁了 |
[1:31:40] | following the most devastating and the most baffling | 完全毁灭 而我们对此无计可施 |
[1:31:42] | event in our nation’s history. | 回溯我们的过去 |
[1:31:46] | It’s-it’s a horrific situation here. | 情况还从来没有这么糟过 |
[1:31:48] | Thousands are dead. | 数千人死亡 |
[1:31:49] | Many are missing. | 更多的人失踪 |
[1:31:50] | It’s-it’s hotels,hospitals. | 看看这些旅馆 医院 |
[1:31:52] | Bring up the power grid. | 开启能源监视系统 |
[1:31:57] | The whole West Coast is out. | 整个西海岸线都处于危险中 |
[1:32:00] | That means we’re going to have to suck up just about every drop | 如果洛杉矶山脉爆发 |
[1:32:03] | of juice east of the Rockies | 我们对那些岩浆和高温气体束手无策 |
[1:32:04] | to fire Destiny. | 准备发射”命运” |
[1:32:06] | Another EM spike,we’re not going to have enough power. | 磁场再次异常 我们的能源快要不够了 |
[1:32:10] | General,you have got to give them more time. | 将军 你必须多给他们点时间 |
[1:32:13] | There is no more time. | 已经没有时间了 |
[1:32:15] | Colonel,call Destiny. | 将军 准备完毕 |
[1:32:16] | I am launching a formal complaint | 我要向国防部提交 |
[1:32:17] | against you with the Department of Defense. | 正式的抗议书了 |
[1:32:20] | Rat to Josh. | “老鼠”呼叫约书亚 |
[1:32:21] | Go,Rat. | 继续”老鼠” |
[1:32:23] | here’s the EM Field data that you’re primed for. | 这是你们需要的电磁场区域资料 |
[1:32:26] | Digging that,Rat. | 多谢 “老鼠” |
[1:32:29] | Primed for. | 就是它 |
[1:32:30] | Primed for. | 就是它 |
[1:32:31] | Prime numbers | 关键性数据 |
[1:32:34] | 1 2 3 5 one,two,three,five, | |
[1:32:37] | 7 11 13 17 seven,eleven,thirteen,seventeen… | |
[1:33:03] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:33:28] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:33:36] | Yes,sir. | 长官 |
[1:33:39] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:33:41] | Here we go,folks. | 开始吧 伙计们 |
[1:33:43] | Okay,this time it’s going to work. | 这次它终于工作了 |
[1:33:45] | Here you go… beautiful. Yeah,mm-hmm. | 没错 就这样 继续 继续 |
[1:33:47] | Come on,baby. | 很好 |
[1:33:48] | Come on,Daddy wants to see the sky again. | 继续 我还想再看一次天空 |
[1:33:53] | Okay,okay,okay. Let’s try again. | 好 好 我们再来一次 |
[1:33:56] | Your torque is R, | 注意 扭矩是R |
[1:33:57] | cross F… | 穿过F点 |
[1:33:59] | No,your R is too small,Josh. | 你的R点太小了 约书亚 |
[1:34:01] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:34:02] | Wait,hold on. | 等等 |
[1:34:03] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么 |
[1:34:04] | No,I mean,it took me and 400 of the world’s smartest people | 我还有其他几百个精英 |
[1:34:08] | to come up with the first plan. | 设计了A计划 |
[1:34:10] | You want to help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[1:34:11] | No. I want to turn around and go home. | 不 我只想掉头回家 |
[1:34:13] | It’s not going to happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[1:34:14] | Well,then we’re going to die. | 那么 我们都会死 |
[1:34:18] | True. | 没错 |
[1:34:19] | All right,look, | 你想想 |
[1:34:19] | -let’s start from square one. -Okay. | -让我们从这个正方形开始 -好的 |
[1:34:21] | Let’s start from square one. | 我们从这个正方形开始 |
[1:34:22] | The bulk modules– depends on density. | 这部分与密度的关系十分密切 |
[1:34:25] | Your torque is R cross F, | 你的扭矩是R 穿过F点 |
[1:34:27] | but you have to integrate volume… | 但是你要先对体积求积分 |
[1:34:30] | But here,here… just consider this. | 但是 这里 看看 这里 |
[1:34:37] | Now,we got this… | 现在 我们 |
[1:34:39] | Okay,now,R cross F, | 好的 穿过F点 |
[1:34:40] | we’re putting in pi. What’s V? | 我们已经把派值考虑进去了 |
[1:34:43] | Oh,for God’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:34:46] | All right. I’m hitting him again. | 很好 让我再打他一顿 |
[1:34:47] | No,no,no! | 不 不 |
[1:34:48] | Braz,no,look,I have a theory. | 布雷兹 不 你瞧 我有个意见 |
[1:34:51] | Are you interested? | 有兴趣听吗 |
[1:34:52] | Yes. We’re interested. | 我们都听着 |
[1:34:54] | Then let me smoke a cigarette,and I’ll tell you. | 先让我抽只烟 然后听我说 |
[1:35:06] | Oh,thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:35:08] | All right,fine,look. | 很好 你瞧 |
[1:35:10] | Look,we have to use wave interference,okay? | 我们需要冲击波产生干涉式反应 对吧 |
[1:35:13] | Because one explosion won’t do it. | 一次爆炸是不能产生这样效果的 |
[1:35:15] | Think about stones in a pond. | 试想一下池塘里面得石头 |
[1:35:16] | You drop a large stone into a pond, | 把一块大石头扔进池塘 |
[1:35:18] | you get a big splash, | 有很多水滴会飞溅起来 |
[1:35:19] | and then that’s it,it’s over. | 然后就结束了 |
[1:35:21] | But drop a smaller stone,wait until the ripples weaken | 但是如果扔一块小石头进去 等到水波慢慢稀疏 |
[1:35:25] | and drop another and another,and another,and fluid dynamics 101. | 然后再扔进去一块小石头 |
[1:35:30] | The ripples reinforce each other in geometric progression. | 水波的能量将以几何级数的速度增长 |
[1:35:33] | Hm,the whole bigger than the sum of the parts. | 整体大于局部之和 |
[1:35:36] | Then we’ll have five | 这样我们可以将五个 |
[1:35:37] | 200 megaton explosions… | 200兆吨级的炸弹 |
[1:35:39] | Instead of one big bang. | 分别进行引爆 |
[1:35:41] | So,we hot-wire the nukes. | 用电线短路方法起动核仪器 |
[1:35:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:35:44] | And as one does, | 代替一次大爆炸 |
[1:35:45] | we seed them through the core… | 我们把这些炸弹精确地 |
[1:35:47] | at locations that have to be accurate to the inch. | 放到地核里面 |
[1:35:50] | We detonate them in a sequence that has to be accurate to the millisecond… | 然后按照预定的顺序引爆 |
[1:35:54] | then we outrun the biggest nuclear shock wave in history. | 这将是历史上规模最大的一次核爆 |
[1:35:58] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:36:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:36:01] | I mean,that should be fairly simple. | 我想这应该是很简单的 |
[1:36:12] | Destiny now should be diverting to the central. | “命运”准备完毕 |
[1:36:14] | Final calibration | 最后一次校正 |
[1:36:17] | on both transmission systems… | 所有发射系统 |
[1:36:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:36:26] | Cut the… cut the rouge. | 切断 |
[1:36:27] | The red wire above the circuit. | 电路上方的红色电线 |
[1:36:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:36:31] | No,no,wait,hold it! | 不对 等等 |
[1:36:32] | I’m sorry,cut it below. | 对不起 应该是电路下方的红色电线 |
[1:36:37] | Please… | 快点 |
[1:36:44] | Extensions A,B. | A区 B区 |
[1:36:45] | -Here we go. -F,check. | -准备 -能量检查 |
[1:36:46] | Increase power to reactors ten through 15 | 将反应堆的能量加到15 |
[1:36:49] | We’re almost there,folks. | 已经准备好了 |
[1:37:44] | Okay,guys we’re closing on the inner core. | 伙计们 我们已经接近里核了 |
[1:37:45] | The nukes are ready. Timers are on. | 核弹已经准备好了 |
[1:37:48] | Great. Let’s start dropping them. | 很好 准备投弹 |
[1:37:51] | No. The bombs are not built for these pressures. | 但是这里的压力太大了 炸弹受不了 |
[1:37:53] | That’s why they were in that pod. | 所以这些炸弹外面都有保护层 |
[1:37:55] | If you send them out now… | 如果你现在投弹 |
[1:37:56] | out of that casing,they’ll be crushed instantly. | 他们立刻就会爆炸 |
[1:37:58] | I’m assuming we have a Plan D. | 那么我们有D计划吗 |
[1:37:59] | Plan D is Virgil’s compartments. | D计划就是我们用维吉尔本身做核弹的外壳 |
[1:38:01] | We put a nuke in | 我们把核弹 |
[1:38:02] | each section of Virgil | 分别放置好 |
[1:38:03] | and then eject the individual sections one at a time. | 然后每次去掉一个保护层 |
[1:38:05] | They should stay intact long enough for the nuke to go off. | 它们应该能够坚持一段时间 |
[1:38:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:38:11] | Virgil’s not designed to eject undamaged compartments. | 但是在一切正常的情况下 维吉尔号不会自动脱落的 |
[1:38:15] | Okay,these are the ejection mechanisms | 但是总有一个控制机构 |
[1:38:17] | holding each compartment in place. | 来控制各部分的动作 |
[1:38:19] | They’re all connected by one master hydraulic gear. | 这些部分就被一个”关键点”联接着 |
[1:38:23] | Kind of like keys on a key ring. | 就好像是钥匙圈一样 |
[1:38:25] | What we have to do,we have to unlock the piston. | 我们要做的,就是用钥匙打开它 |
[1:38:28] | That will release the compartments | 这样所有的部分就会散开 |
[1:38:30] | so the bombs can be jettisoned. | 这样炸弹就可以被引爆了 |
[1:38:32] | Where’s the master gear? | 那么这个”关键点”在哪里 |
[1:38:33] | In the crawl space we used to get out earlier. | 就在引擎喷口附近 |
[1:38:36] | Well,what the hell is it doing there? | 它怎么在那里 |
[1:38:37] | I built the ship in three damn months. | 我只用了三个月的时间来建造这艘船 |
[1:38:39] | I didn’t think I’d be | 我不是故意怠工 |
[1:38:40] | intentionally sabotaging it. I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:38:42] | So one of us has to go in there. | 那么我们有一个人必须去了 |
[1:38:43] | Correct. | 没错 |
[1:38:44] | Into the crawl space that has core fluid at 9,000 degrees. | 那里的温度有9000多度 |
[1:38:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:38:48] | Can you flush it with liquid nitrogen? | 你能用液化氮把那里淹没吗 |
[1:38:49] | We don’t have enough at this point. | 我们的液化氮不够了 |
[1:38:51] | 9,000 degrees. | 9000度 |
[1:38:52] | And our suits are built to withstand…? | 但是我们的工作服只能抵挡 |
[1:38:54] | Half that,probably. | 4500度 |
[1:38:56] | Right. Half that. | 很错 只有一半 |
[1:38:57] | So what you’re saying is | 所以你的意思是 |
[1:38:58] | whoever goes into that crawl space,is not coming back. | 无论谁去那里 肯定是回不来了 |
[1:39:09] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[1:39:11] | Yes,thank you. | 好的 |
[1:39:13] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[1:39:15] | -On three. -Okay. | -我数三下 -好的 |
[1:39:17] | 1 2 3 One… two… three. | |
[1:39:31] | Well,I better go on,get myself ready. | 看来我最好去准备准备 |
[1:39:36] | No,Braz,wait. | 不 布雷兹 等一下 |
[1:39:38] | No,Braz,no wait. Excuse me. | 布雷兹 等一下 |
[1:39:39] | Just a moment,may I see that? | 等等 我能不能看看 |
[1:39:41] | -No. -May l? | -不行 -让我看看 |
[1:39:42] | May l? | 行吗 |
[1:39:43] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[1:39:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:39:46] | Magic. | 小戏法 |
[1:39:48] | I mean,Braz,three straws of equal length. | 布雷兹 这三根线的长度相等 |
[1:39:53] | I mean,this is childish. | 我说 这太孩子气了 |
[1:39:54] | Let’s do it again. | 我们再来一次 |
[1:39:55] | No,we will not do it again. | 用不着了 |
[1:39:57] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我想你一定很高兴吧 |
[1:39:59] | No. Not at the expense | 不 但是你也 |
[1:40:00] | of you making us look like fools. | 不应该这样做 |
[1:40:02] | He’s right. Why do you get dibs on being the hero? | 他是对的 你为什么要抢着去做英雄 |
[1:40:04] | Because it’s my damn ship. | 因为这是我的船 |
[1:40:06] | Oh,that makes perfect sense. | 这就足够了吗 |
[1:40:07] | Look,for 20 years,I’ve done nothing but Virgil. 20 years. | 你知道吗 20年来 除了维吉尔号我一无所有 |
[1:40:11] | Virgil belongs to me, | 维吉尔号是我的唯一 |
[1:40:12] | and I will not let her fail. | 无论如何我不能让它毁坏 |
[1:40:14] | I will not. | 我不允许 |
[1:40:15] | Now if you want to know what’s worth dying for | 如果你想知道这艘船对我 |
[1:40:18] | this ship. | 来说多重要 |
[1:40:19] | Building it instead of imagining it. | 为了保全它 |
[1:40:22] | If Virgil needs more blood,it will be my blood. | 我宁愿用我的血去保卫它 |
[1:40:26] | Now I am going to go | 现在我要去 |
[1:40:28] | and get ready. | 准备了 |
[1:40:40] | Good to go. | 准备好了 |
[1:40:48] | Beck. | 小贝 |
[1:40:49] | Josh. | 约书亚 |
[1:40:54] | It’s a hell of a boat you built,Braz. | 你造了一艘好船 布雷兹 |
[1:40:56] | I am really proud to have known you guys. | 能认识你们我很荣幸 |
[1:41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:23] | Braz. | 布雷兹 |
[1:41:25] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[1:41:27] | Yes,Conrad? | 怎么了 康拉德 |
[1:41:31] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:41:33] | It is your ship. | 这是你的船 |
[1:41:35] | But I wish to God it had been ours. | 但是现在它是我们的 |
[1:42:01] | The chamber’s sealed,Beck. | 快要打开密封门了 |
[1:42:05] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:42:10] | Open the hatch. | 打开舱门 |
[1:42:50] | Hang on,Braz. | 挺住 布雷兹 |
[1:42:52] | Come on,hang on. | 挺住 |
[1:43:47] | Manual override is complete! | 手动解体系统启动 |
[1:43:49] | Braz,we can still get you out of there. | 布雷兹 我们还能把你弄出来 |
[1:43:55] | No… start… start the impeller. | 走 你们走吧 打开推进器 |
[1:44:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:44:30] | We got a job to do. | 我们还有事情要做 |
[1:44:33] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[1:44:34] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[1:44:38] | Magnetic shielding systems are up. | 磁防护系统启动完毕 |
[1:44:40] | Power level’s 85%. | 能量85% |
[1:44:42] | Increase power to Reactor 10. | 反应堆能量提高到10 |
[1:44:44] | All personnel should be clear. | 所有人员撤离 |
[1:45:02] | Oh,God! | 天哪 |
[1:45:03] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 啊 对不起 |
[1:45:08] | Okay,she’s down. | 好了 行了 |
[1:45:10] | Approaching the first drop-off point. | 接近第一投放点 |
[1:45:13] | We got to be accurate to the second here,boys. | 我们要加速了 伙计们 |
[1:45:17] | And drop in three-five seconds. | 3-5分钟内投放第二枚 |
[1:45:20] | And… timer on. | 计时器启动 |
[1:45:23] | Pull it. | 拉出来 |
[1:45:28] | Clear… and… | 准备 |
[1:45:31] | ejecting. | 投放 |
[1:45:39] | All right. Initiate firing sequence. | 好的 准备启动 |
[1:45:42] | Sir… | 长官 |
[1:45:43] | It’s our last shot,Stick. | 这是我们最后的任务了 史迪克 |
[1:45:46] | Damn you. | 去你的 |
[1:45:47] | Damn me? Too late. | 去我的 太晚了 |
[1:45:50] | 10 9 8 Ten,nine,eight… | |
[1:45:55] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[1:46:00] | Gotcha! | 就是你 |
[1:46:02] | 4 3 2 …four,three,two… | |
[1:46:06] | Someone’s diverted our energy. | 有人把能源全部转移了 |
[1:46:08] | Where the hell’s it gone?! | 这些能源都跑哪去了 |
[1:46:10] | It looks like… | 看起来好像是 |
[1:46:13] | Coney lsland. | 兔子岛 |
[1:46:17] | Your Kung Fu is not strong. | 你们的功夫还差点 |
[1:46:20] | Well,how long will it take to get it back online? | 把能源转移回来需要多长时间 |
[1:46:22] | Well,then get to it! | 那么 尽快! |
[1:46:33] | Oh,hey,General. | 将军 |
[1:46:34] | Is there something I can do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:46:41] | Timer on. | 计时器启动 |
[1:46:45] | Clear… | 准备 |
[1:46:45] | ejecting. | 分离! |
[1:46:54] | Ejecting. | 分离 |
[1:46:58] | Pull it. | 拉出来 |
[1:47:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:47:02] | Let’s go throw our last little 200 megaton stone in the pond. | 准备把最后一块 200兆吨的石头扔进池塘 |
[1:47:04] | I always wanted to make a splash in nuclear physics. | 不知道这些核弹激起的波纹是什么样的 |
[1:47:08] | You know,that energy propagation stuff | 你知道这些能量的传播方式 |
[1:47:08] | you were talking about… | 你是说 |
[1:47:10] | Oh,that was high school physics. | 没错 大学物理里面就讲过 |
[1:47:10] | Yeah,it’s not exactly… | 对 但是仍然不够准确 |
[1:47:11] | I just took the wavelengths from the core fluidoff the MRl readings. | 我只是根据地核的MRI定律计算的 |
[1:47:13] | -Yeah,and multiplied by 800… -600 | -对 然后乘以800 -600 |
[1:47:16] | Surely you compensated for the MRl bias. | 确定但你补充了MRI偏压 |
[1:47:21] | We got to reset the timers! | 快重新设定定时器 |
[1:47:25] | Reset the timers! No! It just won’t work. | 重新定时 不 没用的 |
[1:47:27] | It’s not the timers! This is not enough! | 不是定时器的问题 它本身就不够 |
[1:47:28] | What’s not enough? | 什么不够 |
[1:47:29] | The last bomb is not enough. | 这枚核弹的力量还不足以 |
[1:47:31] | T o complete the wave form. | 完成整个冲击波链 |
[1:47:32] | Yeah. No. The last bomb has to be 30% larger. | 对 最后一枚炸弹的爆炸力必须增加30% |
[1:47:34] | That’s six or seven pounds of plutonium. | 大约需要六到七公斤的钚 |
[1:47:36] | Where are we going to get six or seven pounds of plutonium? | 见鬼 我们哪有这么多的钚 |
[1:47:45] | Guys,we got hit | 小心 船体受到突发 |
[1:47:47] | by an energy flare. | 力量的冲击 |
[1:47:48] | I can’t keep us on course. | 分离过程无法中止 |
[1:47:50] | Ejecting compartment in 50 seconds. | 喷射仓将在50秒种后开启 |
[1:47:52] | No,Beck! No,wait! No! Push it! | 不 小贝 等等 用力推 |
[1:47:53] | You push it! | 你也推 |
[1:47:55] | Come on,guys,I can’t hear you. | 你们怎么了 我听不到你们了 |
[1:47:59] | It’s got my shoulder! | 它压在我的肩膀上了 |
[1:48:00] | Push! | 推 |
[1:48:01] | Guys! | 嗨 |
[1:48:03] | Clear! | 好了吗 |
[1:48:04] | Clear the compartment! What are you doing? | 快从喷射仓里面出来 你们在干什么 |
[1:48:06] | I think the flare has knocked the Coms out. | 刚才的振动好像把通讯器弄坏了 |
[1:48:08] | I can’t get it,Josh. I can’t get it. | 不行 推不动 约书亚 推不动 |
[1:48:09] | Go… | 快走 |
[1:48:10] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[1:48:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:48:13] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:48:16] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[1:48:18] | I’m correcting course. Now! | 喷射仓就要开启了 |
[1:48:26] | Zimsky! | 辛斯基 |
[1:48:28] | No! | 不 |
[1:48:34] | Push it! | 用力推 |
[1:48:37] | Ejecting compartment in ten seconds. | 喷射仓将在10秒种之内开启 |
[1:48:39] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[1:48:41] | Josh,go! Go! Go! | 约书亚 快走 快走 |
[1:48:43] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 |
[1:48:44] | Now! Get out! Now! Get out! Go! | 快给我出去 现在 |
[1:49:00] | Josh. | 约书亚 |
[1:49:02] | For the last bomb,to make it larger… | 用反应堆的 |
[1:49:05] | use the fuel rods from the react… | 钚环来提高核弹的威力 |
[1:49:09] | Ejecting. | 分离 |
[1:49:16] | I got to get… | 我必须要 |
[1:49:19] | I got to… | 必须去 |
[1:49:21] | Beck. | 小贝 |
[1:49:24] | Beck,can you hear me? | 小贝 听到了吗 |
[1:49:25] | Beck,if you have any better ideas,you tell me now. | 小贝 如果你还有什么好主意 趁现在赶快告诉我 |
[1:49:28] | We’ve only got three minutes to eject this one. | 我们只有三分钟来调整下一枚核弹 |
[1:49:31] | Beck! | 小贝 |
[1:49:33] | Come on,guys. I can’t hear you. | 我听不到你们 |
[1:49:38] | Beck. | 小贝 |
[1:51:25] | Josh,come on. | 约书亚 过来 |
[1:51:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:51:34] | Are you okay? | 怎么样 |
[1:51:35] | Will you take my gloves off? | 能帮我摘掉手套吗 |
[1:51:37] | Oh,my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:51:38] | Please. | 帮帮忙 |
[1:51:42] | I had to build the blast. | 我必须这么做 |
[1:51:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:51:45] | Hold on,let me get… | 坚持住 我去拿点 |
[1:51:47] | No. Stay here for one second. | 不 留在这 |
[1:51:50] | I was trying to call you. | 我刚才想告诉你 |
[1:51:52] | I know the Coms were down. | 我知道通讯器坏了 |
[1:51:55] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:51:56] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[1:51:57] | We don’t have enough energy… | 我们已经没有足够的能量 |
[1:52:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:52:01] | …to get back. | 回去了 |
[1:52:02] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[1:52:04] | I would’ve done the same thing. | 如果是我 我也会这么做 |
[1:52:08] | Where’s Zimsky? | 辛斯基呢 |
[1:52:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:52:14] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[1:52:18] | You did good. | 做的好 |
[1:52:33] | One minute to the first detonation. | 一分钟后爆炸 |
[1:52:36] | And 12 until the blast hits us. | 12分钟后冲击波将击中我们 |
[1:52:42] | I was hoping we’d suffocate to death first. | 希望我们能窒息而死 |
[1:53:20] | Beck. | 小贝 |
[1:53:22] | Beck,Beck. | 小贝 小贝 |
[1:53:25] | What could you do | 如果我能让 |
[1:53:26] | if I got you enough power to fire the impeller? | 推进器转起来 你能把我们弄出去吗 |
[1:53:29] | Maybe not the laser but the impeller. | 激光钻头可能不行 但是我可以启动推进器 |
[1:53:31] | What? From where? | 什么 能量从哪来呢 |
[1:53:32] | The heat of the core. | 地核的热量 |
[1:53:34] | It’s 9,000 degrees. | 足足9000度的高温 |
[1:53:36] | Unobtainium converts heat to energy. | 我们可以把热量转为我们需要的能源 |
[1:53:38] | So this whole damn ship is like a big,old solar panel. | 这艘船就象是一块太阳能电池 |
[1:53:42] | Come on,I need your help. | 来 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:53:51] | Number two’s going! | 已经有两枚核弹爆炸了 |
[1:54:13] | For here in the great infinite unknowable… | 只有在无限的未知中 |
[1:54:16] | man can come to know the most important thing of all | 人们才能知道最重要的事情是什么 |
[1:54:21] | himself. | 他自己 |
[1:54:24] | He can understand… | 他能知道 |
[1:54:28] | What the fuck am I doing? | 我他妈的到底在做什么 |
[1:55:07] | We’ve got full rotation! | 起作用了 |
[1:55:09] | It’s turning! | 正常运转了 |
[1:55:19] | All right! | 太好了 |
[1:55:29] | Come on,Beck,where is it? | 快点 小贝 在哪里 |
[1:55:33] | Come on. Come on,hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:55:35] | Is that the last one? | 这是最后一个吗 |
[1:55:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:55:46] | Give it a couple seconds. | 再等几秒钟 |
[1:55:58] | It worked! | 启动了 |
[1:56:13] | Get ready to pull a few G’s. | 准备感受力量吧 |
[1:56:33] | 420 knots. | 船速420节 |
[1:56:35] | Now,this is more like it. | 这才像布雷兹的船 |
[1:56:37] | 440. | 440节 |
[1:56:44] | So,Rat,what’s the center of this quake? | 怎么回事 这里也会有地震 |
[1:56:48] | It’s everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[1:56:48] | It’s one giant shock wave! | 这是巨大冲击波的结果 |
[1:56:51] | The planet’s healing itself. | 这颗星球在给它自己加热 |
[1:56:55] | At this speed,we’re going to be home in a third of the time. | 我们就要到家了第三次回家 |
[1:57:28] | As long as we can surf | 只要我们能够冲过 |
[1:57:30] | these magma flows,we’ll be okay. | 这些岩浆 我们就安全了 |
[1:57:31] | Let’s just pray we don’t run into any dead ends, | 上帝保佑 千万不要冲进死路 |
[1:57:34] | or we’re going to miss those lasers. | 或者丢失导航信号 |
[1:57:39] | Okay,navigator,which way? | 走那边 |
[1:57:43] | We’ve got greater fluid density on the left. | 我想左边是最好的 |
[1:57:45] | Go with the flow. | 跟着岩浆的流向走好了 |
[1:58:08] | Bill,where are they headed? | 比尔 他们在向哪里开 |
[1:58:10] | Looks like she found a space between | 他们好像在夏威夷 |
[1:58:12] | some tectonic plates somewhere near Hawaii. | 附近找到了一条出路 |
[1:58:20] | Josh… | 约书亚 |
[1:58:21] | They’re closing in on us too fast. | 我们已经接近地表了 |
[1:58:22] | I don’t know if I can… | 我不知道我能不能 |
[1:58:24] | Hey,you got it. | 别担心 |
[1:58:40] | Um… w-we lost them,Stick,and I… | 找不到他们了 史迪克 我 |
[1:59:07] | Where’d our power go? | 我们的能源呢 |
[1:59:10] | Well,we’re powered by the heat. | 我们的能源来自地核的热量 |
[1:59:12] | It’s stone cold down here. | 这里太冷了 |
[1:59:19] | Look on the bright side. | 想想好的一面 |
[1:59:23] | At least we’re not going to boil to death. | 起码我们不会活活被热死 |
[1:59:26] | You always look on the bright side? | 你总是能看到积极的一面吗 |
[1:59:27] | Always. | 没错 |
[1:59:30] | Okay,let’s assess | 好吧 再想想 |
[1:59:34] | We’ve got no communications, | 通讯装备已经不能用了 |
[1:59:37] | we’re probably 800 feet down, | 现在我们应该在海面下800英尺 |
[1:59:39] | but we might as well be 800 miles. | 但也可能是800英里 |
[1:59:42] | We’re in an Unobtainium | 我们对外界的情况一无所知 |
[1:59:44] | cigar tube with the sonar signature of a rock. | 声呐系统也不能直接找到我们 |
[1:59:47] | We’ve got just enough power to make the ultrasonics burp, | 我们得想点办法让声纳能听到我们 |
[1:59:50] | but no one’s listening | 但是好像已经 |
[1:59:51] | on those frequencies anyway,and… | 没有人用这些频率了 |
[1:59:54] | nobody even knows we’re alive. | 甚至没人知道我们还活着 |
[2:00:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:00:04] | Give me a minute on this one. | 给我一分钟 |
[2:00:22] | This is hopeless. | 完全没希望 |
[2:00:25] | Come on,General,we’ve got to be getting close. | 将军 我们已经离得这么近了 |
[2:00:27] | We can’t… | 我们不能 |
[2:00:28] | Mr. Rat,even if they were still alive, | “老鼠”先生 就算他们还活着 |
[2:00:30] | there’s no way they could contact us. | 他们也没办法和我们取得联系 |
[2:00:33] | Bridge. | 这里是舰桥 |
[2:00:35] | Skipper,Combat relays that our sub has something on the sonar. | 船长 我们的潜艇扫描到一些东西 |
[2:00:38] | Where do they think? | 在哪里 |
[2:00:39] | Bill,put it up on the hydrophone. | 比尔 再听一下 |
[2:00:46] | Whales,sir. | 鲸鱼 先生 |
[2:00:47] | They’re a long way off their usual path, | 这些鲸鱼本来不应该在这里出现 |
[2:00:48] | but that’s not uncommon since that,uh… | 不过这也不是什么不可思议的事情 |
[2:00:50] | what are they calling it? | 这应该怎么称呼 |
[2:00:51] | Orbital wobble? | 轨道漂移 |
[2:00:52] | Yeah,that’s what they call it. | 是的 他们就是这么称呼 |
[2:00:54] | Well,thank you very much,Captain, | 那么 谢谢你 船长 |
[2:00:56] | but I think we’re done here. | 我想我们的任务已经结束了 |
[2:00:59] | General. | 将军 |
[2:01:03] | J.O.,this is the captain. | J.O. 我是船长 |
[2:01:05] | Stand down from SAR Operations. | 行动中止 |
[2:01:39] | It’s whales! It’s whales! | 是鲸 是鲸 |
[2:01:42] | Hey! General! | 将军 |
[2:01:45] | Stick! | 史迪克 |
[2:01:46] | It’s whales! | 就是鲸 |
[2:01:47] | The ultrasonics! | 鲸也能发出超声波 |
[2:01:48] | They’re singing to them! | 它们正在为维吉尔号发信号 |
[2:01:50] | You gotta find the whales! | 你要找到那些鲸鱼 |
[2:02:11] | Alpha X Ray,this is November Echo six one zero. | Alpha X 这是NE610 |
[2:02:14] | I’m changing… | 我换一下位置 |
[2:02:15] | Hold on,I’m seeing those whales now. | 等等 我已经看到那些鲸鱼了 |
[2:02:18] | Okay,ball’s in the water. | 真是一场精彩的水戏 |
[2:02:21] | This is neat. Those whales are circling something. | 这些鲸鱼在围着什么东西不停的旋转 |
[2:02:23] | Hold on,hold on. | 稍等 听 |
[2:02:24] | We have a strong echo here. | 有一组特别强烈的回声 |
[2:02:25] | Depth,800 feet. | 深度800英尺 |
[2:02:26] | There-there’s something down there. | 那里一定有东西 |
[2:02:28] | There’s definitely something down there. | 一定有东西沉在那里了 |
[2:03:13] | I told you pulsing the ultrasonics would work. | 我告诉过你 这些超声波一定有用 |
[2:03:16] | Do you ever get tired of being right? | 你从来没有感到过累吗 |
[2:03:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:03:22] | So what’s next for you? | 接下来你要做什么 |
[2:03:24] | A shower. | 舒舒服服洗个澡 |
[2:03:28] | Then back to NASA,I guess. | 然后我想回NASA |
[2:03:31] | You? | 你呢 |
[2:03:32] | Deep-dish pepperoni pizza,green peppers,onions, | 猛吃一顿意大利香肠皮萨 加上胡椒粉和圆葱 |
[2:03:36] | extra mushrooms– then a shower and then back to the classroom. | 当然还要有蘑菇 然后好好洗个澡 回我的学校去 |
[2:03:42] | NASA could use a few good men,you know. | NASA总算是找到一些好人 |
[2:03:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[2:03:49] | Unfortunately,so could my freshmen geophysics students. | 不过 我的新学生可惨了 |
[2:03:57] | You know what makes me really,really angry? | 你知道什么事情让我气愤 |
[2:04:02] | Bob,Serge,Braz,Zimsky… | 鲍勃 赛吉 布雷兹 辛斯基 |
[2:04:05] | no one’s going to ever know what they did or why they died. | 没有人会知道他们做了什么 他们为什么去死 |
[2:04:11] | Unless… | 除非 |
[2:04:14] | it all got out somehow. | 莫名其妙的这些事情就泄露了 |
[2:04:18] | That’s unthinkable. | 真是莫名其妙 |
[2:04:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[2:04:59] | Okay,here we go. | 好 继续 |
[2:05:10] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[2:05:24] | It is now emerging that the world owes its survival | 我们终于了解到 我们的地球是因为 |
[2:05:28] | to the heroism of six remarkable individuals | 这六个不同寻常 的人才得以脱离为难 |
[2:05:31] | Shuttle Commander Robert lverson,… | 航天飞机的指挥官 罗伯特·艾弗森 |
[2:05:34] | French Scientist,Dr. Serge… | 法国科学家赛吉博士… |
[2:05:35] | was captained by NASA astronaut Dr. Bob lverson. | …是太空总署的船长 宇航员鲍勃·艾弗森博士 |
[2:05:38] | Edward Brazzleton is a name so… | 爱德华·布雷兹是一个如此 |
[2:05:40] | Dr. Conrad Zimsky will be best remembered… | 康拉德·辛斯基博士的 英勇值得我们每个人永远怀念 |
[2:05:42] | On Capitol Hill today, | 今天的议会上 |
[2:05:43] | everyone’s asking the same question | 每个人都在问同样的问题 |
[2:05:45] | What is Project Destiny? | “命运”计划到底是什么 |
[2:05:50] | Destiny,meet world. | “命运”来临了 |
[2:05:53] | World,meet Destiny. | 世界看到了”命运” |
[2:05:56] | The End | 剧终 |