英文名称:The Cooler
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | 厄運急轉彎 | |
[02:16] | 好呀! | |
[02:19] | Oh, yes! | 好呀! |
[02:20] | 好呀! | |
[02:31] | Winner! | 你贏了! |
[02:35] | Oh, just look at that! | 這一桌你是老大! |
[02:40] | Where’s Bernie? | 伯尼在哪? |
[02:41] | They’re killing us. | 他們要把我們毀了 |
[02:42] | We need him here right away. | 馬上讓他過來 |
[02:48] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[03:05] | Aw! | |
[03:19] | Come on, baby. | 來吧,寶貝 |
[03:20] | Come on, come on! | 來吧,來吧! |
[03:22] | Come on! | 來啊! |
[03:24] | Aw! | |
[03:25] | Seven out. | 七出局 |
[03:26] | Oh, man! | 靠! |
[03:29] | Come to papa. | 給我出來– 嘿, |
[03:30] | Hell of a pity, what the hell? | 怎麼搞的?! |
[03:33] | Goddamn it, that’s supposed to be an $800 jackpot! | 真見鬼了 累積獎金應該有800塊的 |
[03:36] | Where’s the goddamn… | 他媽跑哪去… |
[03:37] | Afternoon, Doris. | 下午好,桃瑞絲 |
[03:38] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:46] | Got any cream? | 有奶油嗎? |
[03:47] | Sure. | 當然 |
[03:51] | Oh, shit. | 該死 |
[03:51] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 哦,沒關係 |
[04:03] | Dewar’s and, um. | 威士忌加– |
[04:05] | Fuck, Dewar’s and water, please. | 操! 威士忌加水 |
[04:09] | Hi, Natalie. | 嗨,納塔麗 |
[04:10] | Hey. | 嘿… |
[04:12] | Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[04:13] | Shit, motherfucker! | 該死,媽的! |
[04:14] | Yeah, Bernie. | 啊,伯尼 |
[04:16] | Yo, Doris, have you seen Shelly around? | 喲,桃瑞絲,你看見謝利嗎? |
[04:19] | He promised to position me at the tables tonight. | 他答應今晚把我安排到桌邊去 |
[04:21] | I’ve been on skid row all week. | 我都在貧民窟呆了一星期了 |
[04:23] | You didn’t settle up with me last night. | 昨晚的賬你還沒算清呢 |
[04:25] | No? | 沒有? |
[04:26] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[04:27] | Fuck, I was way under. | 操,我正在想辦法呢 |
[04:29] | It’s been like an AA Convention around here. | 好像這兒有個AA制公約似的 |
[04:32] | I’ll make it up to you tonight, I promise. | 今晚我會跟你算清的,我保證 |
[04:34] | Where have I heard that before? | 這話我在哪兒聽過? |
[04:37] | If I see Shelly, I’ll tell him. | 要是我看見謝利,我會跟他說… |
[04:38] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[04:40] | That you’re looking for him. | …你在找他 |
[04:42] | Conway, party of 11. | 康偉,第十一組 |
[04:44] | Please check your reservation in the Paradise Lounge. | 請檢查您在樂園廳的預訂 |
[04:47] | Hey, Bernie, Shelly needs you on 11. | 嘿,伯尼,謝利要你去11號桌 |
[04:49] | All right, let’s do the Chivas Regal. | 好的 我們用芝華士威士忌吧 |
[04:52] | And have that, | 還有, |
[04:54] | have Natalie bring it over, | 讓– 讓納塔麗拿過去吧 |
[04:55] | the one working the nickel slots by the Paradise. | 就是在「樂園」邊上老虎機 旁邊工作的那個 |
[04:57] | I spoke to Shelly earlier. | 我以前跟謝利說過了 |
[04:59] | He wants her out on the tables. | 他要她到桌邊去幹活 |
[05:00] | All right, I’ll take care of it. | 好的 交給我吧 |
[05:04] | Come on, come on! | |
[05:05] | Come on, great shot, how about that? | 好手氣 怎麼樣? |
[05:09] | Hi. | 嗨, |
[05:12] | It’s you, right? | 是你,對吧? |
[05:13] | Yeah, over here. | 對,到那兒 |
[05:16] | Joe said I should stick around. | 喬說我應該留在這兒 |
[05:19] | You say something to Shelly? | 你跟謝利說過了? |
[05:22] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:23] | Wow, that was fast. | 哇,可真夠快的 |
[05:25] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[05:26] | Don’t mention it. | 沒什麼 |
[05:27] | It’s over here. | 到那兒 |
[05:31] | I’ll win you a fortune on five and nine. | 我要在五點和九點上給你贏一票 |
[05:35] | Did you order the Chivas Regal? | 您叫了芝華士威士忌嗎? |
[05:36] | Hey, back off, will you, pal? | 嘿,退後點好嗎,朋友? |
[05:37] | Can’t you see I got a roll here? | 沒看見我要擲骰子嗎? |
[05:40] | – 54,54 54, 54. | |
[05:43] | Seven out, line away. | 七出局,賭Pass輸 |
[05:45] | That motherfucker. | 媽的 |
[05:46] | Thanks for the bet, folks. | 多謝下注,朋友 |
[05:47] | – Yeah, yeah, I’m coming. – Please, collect your tickets | – 好,好,我來了 |
[05:49] | from the Paradise Lounge. | |
[06:03] | Oh, shoot! | 哦!完了! |
[06:19] | Better luck next time. | 祝你下次好運 |
[06:42] | Ah. | – 啊 |
[06:45] | Shelly, they’re here. | 謝利,他們來了 |
[06:47] | Relax, shorty. | 坐下吧,小矮子 |
[06:48] | Hey. | 嘿, |
[06:49] | Nicky, you didn’t tell me you were coming. | 尼克,你沒告訴我你要來 |
[06:51] | I’m having a manicure here, Nicky. | 我正在修指甲 |
[06:52] | What do you think? | 怎樣? |
[06:53] | I don’t wash up after going to the john, huh? | 你以為我上廁所 後不會洗手嗎,唔? |
[06:54] | Forget about it. | 算了吧, |
[06:55] | You look like a million bucks. | 你看上去像個 百萬富翁一樣,你好嗎? |
[06:56] | How are you? | |
[06:57] | You should have called ahead. | 你應該先打電話來的 |
[06:58] | I would have sent the car. | 我會派車去接你 |
[06:59] | No, we figured we’d surprise you. | 不,我們料到你會大吃一驚的 |
[07:00] | Anytime, Nicky, anytime. | 一定,尼克,一定 |
[07:01] | I know that, partner. | 我知道,夥計 |
[07:03] | Shelly, let me introduce you to our brightest VP here. | 謝利,我來給你介紹我們這裡 最聰明的VP |
[07:06] | This is Larry Sokolov. | 這是拉裡·索科洛夫 |
[07:07] | His numbers guy, Marty Goldfarb. | 他的會計馬蒂·古爾德法 |
[07:09] | How do you do, Shelly? | 你好,謝利? |
[07:11] | Can I get you, fellas, something to drink? | 要我給你拿點喝的嗎? |
[07:12] | I’d love a vodka tonic, thanks. | 我想喝伏特加,謝謝 |
[07:16] | Comes out of the confessional and she says, | …走出懺悔室,她說: |
[07:18] | “Move over, I have to gargle.” | 「讓開,我要漱口」 |
[07:26] | So Nicky, what brings you to town? | 那麼尼克 什麼風把你吹到城裡來了? |
[07:28] | Shelly, I’ve got a smart kid here. | 謝利,我碰到一個很精明的孩子 |
[07:31] | He’s got some good ideas | 關於怎樣讓香格里拉獲得重生 |
[07:32] | about how to revitalize the Shangri-La. | 他有一些很好的主意 |
[07:34] | Revitalize? | 獲得重生? |
[07:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在說什麼? |
[07:35] | We did $35 million last year. | 去年我們做了三千五百萬 |
[07:37] | Why don’t you just hear the kid out, huh? | 你就不能聽聽這孩子說嗎,唔? |
[07:38] | Shelly, I want you to know that I have nothing | 謝利,我要告訴你… |
[07:40] | but the utmost respect for you. | 我對你絕對尊敬 |
[07:42] | You’ve done a tremendous job with the Shangri-La | 在過去16年裡… |
[07:44] | over the last 16 years. | 你為香格里拉作了巨大的貢獻 |
[07:46] | I don’t think anybody can dispute that. | 我想任何人都不能懷疑這一點 |
[07:49] | Yeah, nobody doubts that, Shell. | 對,沒人懷疑,謝利 |
[07:51] | But the business has changed. | 但是這一行已經發生了變化 |
[07:53] | Just take a look at the Strip, | 只要看一看Strip, |
[07:54] | you’ll see what I’m talking about. | 你就會 明白我在說什麼 |
[07:57] | What? | 什麼? |
[07:58] | You mean that Disneyland mookfest out there, huh? | 你是說外面那個迪斯尼樂園展會? |
[08:03] | Come on, you know what that is, huh? | 得了吧,你知道那是什麼嗎? |
[08:06] | That’s a fucking violation is what that is. | 嗯?那他媽的根本就是強姦 |
[08:10] | It’s something that used to be beautiful. | 它以前是很美麗的 |
[08:12] | It used to have class, like a gorgeous high-priced hooker | 曾經很上檔次 |
[08:15] | with an exclusive clientele. | 就像個風情萬種的高級交際花 有專門的客戶 |
[08:17] | Then along comes that Steve Wynn cocksucker | 後來那個王八蛋史蒂夫·文尼來了 |
[08:19] | and knocks her up and puts her in a fucking family way. | 把她摁倒,上了她,他媽的讓她懷上了 |
[08:22] | Now, she’s nothing but a cheap fat whore | 現在,她只不過是個又肥又下賤的爛婊子 |
[08:24] | hiding behind too fucking much make-up. | 靠濃妝艷抹來掩飾 |
[08:27] | I look at her and see her fucking stretch marks. | 我看著她,就看見她的皺紋 |
[08:28] | It makes me want to cry | 這讓我想哭 |
[08:30] | because I remember the way she used to be. | 因為我記得她以前的樣子 |
[08:31] | Am I right? | 我說得對嗎? |
[08:33] | Well, there’s no arguing the bottom line. | 在賬面上沒什麼好爭的 |
[08:35] | Those places are raking it in | 這些地方正在刮錢.. |
[08:37] | and the Shangri-La as she is now, can’t compete with that. | 而香格里拉像現在這樣是沒法和它競爭的 |
[08:40] | You think I’m trying to compete with that? | 你以為我會想法和它競爭? |
[08:43] | You think that’s what we’re about, | 你是不是以為我們要這樣 |
[08:43] | trying to bring in the stroller crowd, | 想法把流浪漢拉進來 |
[08:45] | fresh off some E-ticket ride, | 新添些「電子門票」的玩意 |
[08:47] | trying to break the house on red and black? | 把房子弄成紅色和黑色的? |
[08:49] | Fremont has never been about that bullshit. | 弗裡蒙特從來都不是那種狗屎 |
[08:50] | This is where old time and real money come to play. | 這裡是重溫舊時光和玩真錢的地方 |
[08:54] | The numbers don’t back you up on that, Shelly. | 數字並不支持你的觀點,謝利 |
[08:56] | Don’t get me wrong. | 別誤會我的意思 |
[08:57] | Nostalgia is great and we love nostalgia | 懷舊是很好,我們都愛懷舊… |
[09:01] | but nostalgia belongs in a museum. | …但懷舊應該是在博物館裡 |
[09:03] | I think it comes a time to decide | 我認為現在… |
[09:05] | whether you’re running a museum or you’re running a casino. | 你應該確定是經營博物館… |
[09:08] | whether you’re running a museum or you’re running a casino. | 還是經營賭場了 |
[09:15] | Bernie. | |
[09:18] | Mr. Cool, you got a minute? | 「霉星先生」你有空嗎? |
[09:20] | I was just heading over to 14. | 我正要到14號桌去 |
[09:21] | It can wait. | 等會也行 |
[09:22] | How’s the knee? | 膝蓋怎樣? |
[09:25] | I met this orthopedic surgeon at Vegas Memorial. | 我在維加斯紀念館遇到一個 |
[09:28] | He tells me they can rebuild a man’s entire kneecap | 整形外科醫生他告訴我… |
[09:30] | He tells me they can rebuild a man’s entire kneecap | 用鈦給人再造整塊膝蓋骨 |
[09:31] | out of titanium. | 用鈦給人再造整塊膝蓋骨 |
[09:33] | Oh, of course it costs a shitload of money | 哦,當然這要花一大筆錢, |
[09:33] | Oh, of course it costs a shitload of money | 哦,當然這要花一大筆錢, |
[09:34] | but seeing as this gentleman is into us for 500 large, | 不過我看見這位先生到我們這裡來 玩大500,我想說不定– |
[09:37] | I thought maybe… | 我跟你說過了 |
[09:37] | I told you, I’m not gonna be here after Sunday. | 過了星期天我就不來這兒了 |
[09:44] | Where are you gonna go, Bernie? | 你要去哪兒,伯尼? |
[09:47] | Where the fuck are you gonna go that’s better than here? | 你到底上哪兒能比這裡強? |
[09:51] | I’ve got you covered in this town. | 這城裡有我罩著你 |
[09:52] | People know you work for me. | 人們都知道你為我工作 |
[09:54] | That’s currency in your pocket. | 那就是你口袋裡的錢 |
[09:55] | That’s fucking respect when you walk the floor. | 那他媽就是你上樓時受到的尊重 |
[09:57] | Where are you gonna get that, anyplace else? | 你還能上哪兒去得到這些? |
[10:03] | Seven days, Shelly. | 再有七天,謝利… |
[10:05] | I’m out from under. | 我就退出了 |
[10:06] | Excuse me, sweetheart. | 不好意思,甜心 |
[10:08] | What’s your name, darling? | 你叫什麼,親愛的? |
[10:09] | Never mind. | 沒關係 |
[10:10] | This is who I am. | 我就是這個人 |
[10:12] | Yeah, that’s right. | 對,沒錯 |
[10:13] | I like to know who’s shopping it around in my neighborhood, | 我想知道是誰在我身邊叫賣 |
[10:15] | so, darling, what you do is be in my office | 所以要是你想繼續在香格里拉做下去 |
[10:17] | first thing tomorrow morning, | 那麼明天你要做的 |
[10:18] | if you wanna continue to work here at the Shangri-La | 第一件事就是到我辦公室來 |
[10:20] | and you and I will go over the rules together. | 我和你一起研究一下規矩 |
[10:22] | I also want you to bring me a clean bill of health. | 我還要你給我帶一份健康證明來 好嗎,親愛的? |
[10:24] | All right, my dear? | 好 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好的, |
[10:26] | All right, thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[10:31] | How’d you like to birdie that hole, huh? | 你想用「鳥桿」進那個洞嗎,唔? |
[10:34] | You say the word, she’s all yours anytime. | 只要說一聲,她就一直是你的 |
[10:36] | I’ll keep a running tab for you. | 我會給你付帳 |
[10:38] | Nah. | 不 |
[10:39] | What? | 什麼?什麼? |
[10:40] | What, she’s not your type? | 她不是你喜歡的類型? |
[10:41] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吧? |
[10:42] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:45] | Things are heating up on 14. | 14號桌有人手氣很旺 |
[11:08] | Let’s do it in the room. | 我們到房間裡做吧 |
[11:09] | Kim, I think we got our laundry mixed up. | 凱姆,我想我們把去洗的衣服拿錯了 |
[11:09] | Kim, I think we got our laundry mixed up. | 凱姆,我想我們把去洗的衣服拿錯了 |
[11:11] | I got, | 我– |
[11:12] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我以後再跟你說吧 |
[11:13] | Come on, come on, let’s go back to the room. | 來吧,咱們回房間去 |
[11:16] | $50 bucks only gets you 20 minutes, man. | 50塊錢只能買到20分鐘 |
[11:18] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪費時間 |
[11:34] | Your soul is crippled. | 你的靈魂已經殘破 |
[11:36] | I’m gonna change that. | 我要改變它 |
[11:38] | Pray with me now. | 現在和我一起祈禱 |
[11:40] | Out, demon! | 出去,魔鬼! |
[11:42] | Let the crutches go! | 讓枴杖離開! |
[11:44] | Let the spirit into you! | 讓靈魂注入你心! |
[11:48] | Run with me! | 和我一起奔跑! |
[11:49] | Fuck me harder! | 用力操我! |
[11:49] | – Harder, oh! – Run! | 用力!哦! |
[11:51] | Oh, that hurts! | 哦, |
[11:52] | Oh, yeah, baby. | 耶,寶貝 |
[11:53] | I like that. | 我喜歡,繼續 |
[11:54] | The Lord | |
[11:54] | – has saved your soul. – I like that, that hurts! | |
[11:57] | Come on, come on, harder! | 繼續,繼續 |
[11:59] | You’re so big! | – 你好大! |
[12:06] | You do? | 你做了? |
[12:07] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亞! |
[12:09] | The Lord has shown his face once again. | 主再一次顯露他的臉 |
[12:12] | You gonna come all over me? | 你要讓我高潮? |
[12:14] | Oh, yeah, come all over me, fuck me! | 哦,好,讓我高潮 |
[12:22] | Let’s do this, man. | 我們來吧,兄弟 |
[12:25] | Eight, the hard way. | – 八點,一對四 |
[12:27] | $900 for Mr. Pinkerton. | 給平克頓先生900美元 |
[12:29] | 7 and 7. | 七和七 |
[12:32] | Thanks, doll face. | 謝謝,娃娃臉 |
[12:34] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪! |
[12:36] | Shit, I’m sorry. | 該死,對不起 |
[12:37] | – Don’t worry about it. – I’m so sorry. | -別在意 -真是對不起 |
[12:38] | I’m such a fucking klutz. | 我真是個傻瓜 |
[12:39] | No, this stuff happens. | 不,常有這種事 |
[12:40] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝. |
[12:40] | Let’s play this game. | |
[12:41] | Give me those, guys. | 對不起這傢伙– |
[12:42] | I’m sorry. | 對不起這傢伙– |
[12:43] | This guy, fucking hands all over my ass. | 髒手全放在我屁股上 |
[12:44] | I got my roll here baby. | |
[12:46] | You might wanna stick around. | 你可能要等一下 |
[12:49] | I came to play. | 我來玩了 |
[12:52] | Come again, sister, in the name of Pinkie. | 再來一次,小妹妹, 以平克頓的名義 |
[12:55] | Take this. | 接著這個 |
[12:56] | Hard eight, huh? | 一對四點,唔? |
[12:58] | How you like that? | 你喜歡嗎? |
[12:59] | Suck on that. | 接著吧 |
[13:00] | That’s right, give me them dice. | 好的把骰子給我 |
[13:03] | Damn right. | 真他媽的好 |
[13:04] | $1, hard eight. | 一美元,一對四點 |
[13:07] | All right, everybody, get in. | 好了,各位,來了 |
[13:07] | Here we go. | 我們來吧 |
[13:08] | We’ll bet $10. | 我們要下10美元 |
[13:10] | Goodnight! | |
[13:11] | Out, seven out. | 出局!七出局 |
[13:12] | – Aw! – Shit! | 媽的! |
[13:13] | God! | 上帝! |
[13:14] | What the fuck are you smiling at, bitch? | 你他媽笑什麼,婊子? |
[13:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy. | 哦,哦,…… 別激動 |
[13:17] | – Fellas? – You think | -夥計? -你覺得… |
[13:18] | it’s fucking funny, huh? | 你他媽覺得很好笑? |
[13:19] | Take it easy, man. | 別激動,老弟 |
[13:20] | You think it’s funny this place is stealing my, | 這地方偷我錢你覺得很好笑– |
[13:20] | fucking numb-nuts, let go of me. | 他媽的白癡,放開我 |
[13:22] | I’ll have you fired, you piece of shit bitch! | 我會叫人炒了你,你這爛婊子! |
[13:25] | Piece of fucking garbage! | 他媽的賤貨! |
[13:30] | ? But now I couldn’t do without my supply ? | @ 然而如今沒有愛情我無法呼吸 @ |
[13:34] | ? I need you for my own ? | @ 我是從心底需要你 @ |
[13:37] | ? Oh, I can’t break away ? | @ 哦,我無法逃離, @ |
[13:39] | ? I must have you every day ? | @ 每天每日都要你 @ |
[13:41] | ? As regularly as coffee or tea ? | @ 猶如咖啡與茶不可缺一 @ |
[13:45] | ? You got me in your clutches and I can’t break free ? | @ 你將我一手掌握,我無法逃避 @ |
[13:49] | ? You’re getting to be a habit with me ? | @ 你猶如毒癮令我難抵… @ |
[13:53] | Oh, Shelly. | 哦,謝利 |
[13:54] | I love you, Shelly. | 我愛你,謝利 |
[13:56] | He’s the man, he’s the best man. | 他是好漢 他是最好的 |
[13:58] | Salud. | 好漢祝你健康 |
[13:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[14:00] | He hates that shit. | 他討厭那個 |
[14:01] | He really does. | 他真的討厭 |
[14:09] | ? I used to think your love ? | @ 我曾以為自己… @ |
[14:11] | ? Was something that I ? | @ 對你的愛… @ |
[14:14] | ? Could take ? | @ 可以接受… @ |
[14:16] | ? Or leave alone ? | @ 也可以拋棄 @ |
[14:20] | ? But now I couldn’t do without my supply ? | @ 然而如今沒有愛情我無法呼吸… @ |
[14:29] | There he is. | – 他在那裡 – 嘿 |
[14:30] | Hey. | |
[14:31] | Shelly, I was a fucking embarrassment out there, | 謝利,我在外面真他媽的難為情, 你明白嗎? |
[14:32] | do you understand that? | |
[14:34] | You should never have talked me | 你不該叫我出去的,謝利 |
[14:35] | into going out there, Shelly. | |
[14:36] | I should have never let you. | 我不該聽你的 弗蘭克的聲音又低又沉 |
[14:37] | Frank is rolling over in his grave. | |
[14:38] | I’ve got strep, man. | 我感染了鏈球菌,哥們 你明白嗎?我感染了鏈球菌 |
[14:39] | You understand that? | |
[14:40] | I’ve got strep. | 聽我說,老爹,在外面的時候你的聲音 就像天鵝絨一樣光滑簡直像絲綢 |
[14:41] | Listen to me, pops, you were pure velvet out there. | |
[14:43] | It was just silk. | |
[14:44] | And also, looky-looky what was hanging on the doorknob, huh? | 還有,看看門把上掛的是什麼?唔? |
[14:48] | Forget about your tonsils. | 忘了你的扁桃腺吧 |
[14:50] | When the muff confetti stops coming, | 要是沒人送綵帶 |
[14:51] | that’s when you know you got trouble. | 那時你才是有麻煩了 |
[14:53] | Did you get a receipt? | 你拿到收據了嗎? |
[14:56] | Excuse me? | 你說什麼? |
[14:57] | They’re on sale in the lobby. | 這在大廳裡有賣的 |
[14:59] | Charlayne’s. | 這是「維多利亞的秘密情人收藏」 |
[15:00] | This is Victoria’s Secret Valentine collection. | 這是「維多利亞的秘密情人收藏」 |
[15:03] | What about that broad you got coming here later? | 你來得這麼遲又是因為什麼? |
[15:05] | How much did she set you back? | 她要了你多少錢? |
[15:06] | Nothing but the best for old Buddy, right? | 不要錢 只是為了老巴迪好,對吧? |
[15:07] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他媽的在耍我嗎? |
[15:09] | Gimme, gimme, you don’t deserve this. | 拿來,你不配要這個 |
[15:11] | You got all those ladies going home | 你讓這些女人都 |
[15:12] | with a nice sweet breeze between their legs | 兩腿中間舒舒爽爽地回家了 |
[15:14] | ’cause you do it the way they like it | 因為你用她們喜歡的方式干 |
[15:15] | and you’re saying I’m some Buddy Stafford ego pimp, huh? | 可你卻說我是搾巴迪·斯塔福德 錢的皮條客,唔? |
[15:19] | Hey, fuck you and fuck you. | 嘿,去你媽的 — 去你媽的 |
[15:22] | Come on, give it to me. | 快點,把它給我 |
[15:23] | Give it to me, man. | 把它給我,哥們 |
[15:24] | Come on, come on! | 快,快! |
[15:25] | Come on, don’t be a prick. | 快啊,別小氣 |
[15:26] | Come on, man. | 快 |
[15:27] | Come on, give it to me! | 快點,把它給我! |
[15:29] | Come on, man. | 快 |
[15:37] | Oh, fuck, fuck! | 哦,操!操! |
[15:45] | Do you ever watch any of those nature shows? | 你看過自然節目嗎? |
[15:48] | What? | 什麼? |
[15:49] | You know, those nature shows. | 你知道的,那些關於自然的節目 |
[15:51] | You watch them? | 你看嗎? |
[15:55] | Yeah, I’ve seen a few nature shows. | 對,我看過幾個自然節目 |
[15:56] | Yeah, well, this one I’ve seen about a dozen times. | 是嗎?有一個節目我看了好多遍 |
[15:57] | Yeah, well, this one I’ve seen about a dozen times. | 是嗎?有一個節目我看了好多遍 |
[16:00] | It’s about lions. | 是講… 獅子的 |
[16:02] | It’s about the cycle of life of the lions | 講的是…獅子的一生… |
[16:06] | and the leader of the pack. | 和獅群的首領 |
[16:08] | Pride, with lions it’s a pride. | 獅群獅子是成群生活的 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 對 |
[16:11] | This old king lion, right? | 有一頭老獅王,對嗎? |
[16:13] | He’s getting on in years and then sooner or later, | 他上年紀了 |
[16:15] | some young male comes along. | 然後遲早會有一些年輕的雄獅子出現 |
[16:17] | He challenges him | 他向他挑戰… |
[16:20] | and he beats the fuck out of this old lion, right? | 把老獅子打得一敗塗地,對吧? |
[16:22] | He just kicks the shit out of him. | 他把他打得屁滾尿流 |
[16:24] | And then they push him out of the pride | 然後,… 然後他們把他趕出獅群… |
[16:29] | and he has to go in the jungle | 他只好走進叢林裡, |
[16:30] | and scavenge and he dies alone. | 以腐肉為生 然後孤獨地死去 |
[16:33] | The nature’s got some sense of humor, huh? | 自然界也有一些幽默感,唔? |
[16:34] | No shit. | 放屁 |
[16:36] | See, but Shelly, it’s tragic because | 可是你瞧,謝利 這很悲慘,因為… |
[16:39] | he’s past it, this old fucked lion | 他錯過了 這頭被打敗的老獅子… |
[16:43] | and he doesn’t know it | 而他不知道 |
[16:44] | and it would be so much easier for him | 這本來很容易的 |
[16:48] | if he could just walk away. | 他只要…走開 |
[16:54] | And he could avoid all the pain and the humiliation. | … 他就可以躲過這一切痛苦和羞辱 |
[16:58] | And he could avoid all the pain and the humiliation. | … 他就可以躲過這一切痛苦和羞辱 |
[16:59] | Hey, that would be like accepting | 嘿… |
[17:03] | that you were dead already, right? | 那就好像承認你已經死了,對嗎? |
[17:06] | I think I like it better nature’s way, don’t you? | 我覺得我更喜歡自然界的方式,你呢? |
[17:08] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 對,可能你是對的 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 對, |
[17:14] | That’s it. | 就這樣 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | |
[17:38] | Buy you a drink? | 給你買點喝的? |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:50] | Shelly, you got a minute? | 謝利,你有空嗎? |
[17:54] | Shelly, this is Johnny Cappella. | 謝利,這是喬尼·卡巴拉 |
[17:56] | How you doing, Shelly? | 你好嗎,謝利? |
[17:57] | Yeah, I know you from some place, right? | 我記得你是從什麼地方來的,是吧? |
[17:58] | Johnny’s been opening for Danny Ganz at the Mirage. | 喬尼一直在「海市蜃樓」 為丹尼·岡茨演出 |
[18:00] | Now Sony is talking about signing him to a three-album deal. | 現在索尼公司正要和他簽約出三張唱片 |
[18:03] | They’re going to position him as the new Harry Connick. | 他們打算把他定位為新一代的哈里·考尼克 |
[18:06] | And I should be interested in this, why? | 那麼我就應該感興趣 … 為什麼? |
[18:09] | Johnny’s looking to headline. | 喬尼有明星相 |
[18:10] | I thought we might be interested. | 我認為我們可能有興趣 |
[18:12] | We? | 我們? |
[18:13] | Did I come at a bad time? | 我來的時機不對嗎? |
[18:14] | Even if I was interested, | 就算我有興趣 |
[18:16] | I got fresh ink with Buddy for the next five years. | 我和巴迪今後五年的合同還是墨跡未乾 |
[18:18] | I just renegotiated his contract. | 我剛剛和他續了約 |
[18:20] | Listen, you two need to be on the same page. | 聽著,你們兩個應該意見一致 |
[18:22] | Larry, listen, if I don’t hear from you by Thursday, | 拉裡,聽著,要是到星期四 我還沒有你的消息 |
[18:25] | I’m taking the Stardust, all right? | 我就去「星團」了 好嗎? |
[18:27] | – I’m going there. – I understand. | – 我會到那兒去 – 我明白 |
[18:29] | Johnny Cappella, gone. | 喬尼·卡巴拉,告辭 |
[18:30] | We’ll definitely be in touch, Johnny. | 我們一定會再聯繫的,喬尼 |
[18:32] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[18:40] | Your progressed Venus is in Gemini. | 你的推進後的金星在雙子宮… |
[18:45] | 12.5 degrees | 12.5度… |
[18:48] | and it’s in direct motion which means | 它是順行的,這表示… |
[18:55] | you’re a slow starter when it comes to romance. | …在桃花運來臨時你比較遲鈍 |
[19:01] | Sorry, you know what? | 對不起你知道嗎? |
[19:03] | This is real unprofessional of me. | 我對這個真的是外行 |
[19:04] | I shouldn’t discuss your chart with you until I’m all done. | 我應該等全部完成以後再跟你 談你的星象的 |
[19:08] | But I can tell by the look on your face | 我一看你的臉就知道 |
[19:10] | that you think this is all a lot of BS. | 你認為這全是胡說八道 |
[19:13] | No, I just, I know what the outcome’s gonna be. | 不,我只是… 我知道 結果會是什麼 |
[19:16] | There’s not like one particular outcome. | 不是只有一個特定的結果 |
[19:18] | A lot of things come into the picture, | 在星象中有很多東西, |
[19:20] | like the planets, the moon phases… | 比如… 行星,月相…… |
[19:22] | The outcome won’t change with me. | 對我來說結果一成不變 |
[19:24] | It’ll be all bad. | 會是一團糟 |
[19:25] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[19:27] | I have never met anyone who was so down on themselves. | 我從沒見過這麼瞧不起自己的人 |
[19:32] | Do you know what I do at the Shangri-La? | 你知道我在香格里拉是幹什麼的嗎? |
[19:36] | I asked around. | 我問過別人了 |
[19:38] | You’re a cooler. | 你是倒霉鬼 |
[19:40] | You turn winners into losers. | 你把贏家變成輸家 |
[19:42] | Do you know how I do that? | 你知道我是怎麼幹的嗎? |
[19:43] | Listen, I know there’s a lot of stuff | 聽著,我知道在賭場裡… |
[19:44] | that happens in casinos all the time. | …一直有很多花樣 |
[19:46] | I do it by being myself. | 我只要做我自己就行了 |
[19:48] | People get next to me, their luck turns. | 人們只要靠近我,就會轉運 |
[19:50] | It’s always been that way. | 總是這樣 |
[19:52] | Well, that sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy to me. | 我覺得這像是自我實踐式的預言 |
[19:57] | There’s a whole chapter of that in my book. | 我的書裡有一整章都是這個… |
[19:58] | I only got six more days. | 我只有六天時間了 |
[20:01] | Well, really almost five. | 嗯… 其實差不多是五天 |
[20:04] | I’m leaving town. | 我要離開城裡 |
[20:08] | Only five more days? | 只有五天了? |
[20:14] | Then we shouldn’t waste any more time. | 那我們就一點時間也不能浪費 |
[20:18] | You want to go back to your place? | 你想回你家嗎? |
[20:27] | If this is… | 假如這是– |
[20:30] | 我不能肯定我可以承擔…I’m not sure I can afford, | |
[20:32] | I’m not sure I can afford, | 我不能肯定我可以承擔… |
[20:34] | I can’t afford to… | 我不能承擔– |
[20:34] | I can’t afford to… | 我不能承擔– |
[20:35] | Christ. | 天哪 |
[20:37] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. | 哦,上帝對不起 |
[20:39] | Wait, I didn’t mean it. | 等一下,我不是那意思 |
[20:44] | See, this is what I’m talking about. | 你看,我要說的是這個 |
[20:45] | I’ve gone and cooled the damn table. | 我完了,而且讓整桌的人都倒霉 |
[20:47] | Shut up, Bernie, shut up. | 閉嘴,伯尼,閉嘴 |
[20:51] | You haven’t gone and cooled anything. | 你沒完,也沒讓什麼人倒霉 |
[20:55] | Not by a long shot. | 就算風險很大的賭注也沒有 |
[21:02] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝 |
[21:05] | You know, once they’re dead, they don’t really grow back. | 你知道…一旦它們死了,就不會再長出來… |
[21:08] | You know, once they’re dead, they don’t really grow back. | 你知道…一旦它們死了,就不會再長出來… |
[21:12] | In case that’s what you were waiting for. | 省得你等它們 |
[21:16] | Oh, my God, you got a cat? | 哦,上帝,你有一隻貓? |
[21:26] | So, you got any music? | 那麼… 你有唱片嗎? |
[21:52] | Hey. | – 嘿… |
[21:55] | Come here. | 過來 |
[21:58] | 坐 | |
[22:04] | Relax, Bernie, relax. | 放鬆,伯尼,放鬆 |
[22:14] | I assure you | 我向你保證… |
[22:16] | at least one of us has done this before. | 我們兩個人至少有一個以前做過 |
[22:19] | This is not the first time I’ve ever… | 這不是我第一次做 我已經– |
[22:24] | Surprise me. | 讓我吃驚呢 |
[22:26] | ? I can do is rain ? | |
[22:31] | I like this. | 我喜歡這個 |
[22:40] | ? Luck, be a lady tonight ? | @ Luck,今晚成為女人 @ |
[22:46] | ? Luck, be a lady tonight ? | @ Luck,今晚成為女人 @ |
[22:52] | ? Luck, if you’ve ever been a lady to begin with ? | @ Luck,如果你曾經做過女人 @ |
[22:58] | ? Luck, be a lady tonight ? | @ Luck,今晚成為女人 @ |
[23:06] | ? Luck, let a gentleman see ? | @ Luck,讓好先生看看 @ |
[23:12] | ? How nice a girl you can be ? | @ 女孩你是多麼溫順 @ |
[23:17] | ? I know the way you’ve treated other guys you’ve been with ? | @ 我知道你從前如何對待其他人… @ |
[23:23] | ? Luck, be a lady ? | |
[23:24] | They’re snaps. | 它們是咬住的 |
[23:26] | I think I can get it. | 我想我能對付 |
[23:28] | Wait, pull down some. | 哦!等等往下拉一點 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:31] | Ouch! | 哎唷! |
[23:32] | Fuck, I’m sorry. | -操 – 對不起 |
[23:32] | It’s okay. | 沒事沒事 |
[23:36] | ? It isn’t fair ? | @ 這不公平…@ |
[23:39] | Oh, God. | 哦,天 哦,天哦,天哦,好傢伙 |
[23:40] | Oh, God, oh, God. | |
[23:42] | Oh, shit. | @ 女人不會在房裡四處遊蕩 @ |
[23:43] | ? A lady doesn’t wander all over the room ? | |
[23:49] | ? And blow on some other guy’s dice ? | @ 朝別人的骰子上吹氣 @ |
[23:54] | ? So let’s keep this party polite ? | @ 所以請你保持斯文 @ |
[24:00] | ? Never get out of my sight ? | @ 不要讓我見不到你的人 @ |
[24:05] | ? Stick with me, baby ? | @ 與我廝守,寶貝, 我就是你命中注定的人 @ |
[24:08] | ? I’m the fella you came in with ? | |
[24:11] | ? Luck, be a lady tonight ? | @ Luck,今晚成為女人… @ |
[24:34] | Sorry. | 對不起 |
[24:40] | ? Luck, let a gentleman see ? | @ Luck,讓好先生看看… @ |
[24:46] | It’s okay, Bernie. | 沒事,伯尼 |
[24:49] | I’ve had worse. | 我碰到過更糟的 |
[24:52] | Oh, shit. | 哦,媽的, |
[24:53] | Oh, God. | 老天! |
[24:57] | I know I’m gonna pay for this, I just. | 我知道我得補償,我只是—— |
[24:59] | I don’t know who you are or what, I don’t. | 我不知道你是誰或者—— 我不… |
[25:02] | This was good and I’m glad, I don’t care. | 這很好,我很開心 我不在乎 |
[25:12] | You’ve got a great cock. | 你的JJ棒極了 |
[25:20] | You’ve… | 你—— |
[25:22] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[25:56] | So? | 那麼… |
[25:59] | Want to go get some breakfast? | 要出去吃早飯嗎? |
[26:05] | They’ve got these rules about casinos hiring felons, | 他們在僱用 賭場打手時有這些規矩 |
[26:09] | so he got me a gig in telemarketing. | 所以他就讓我去做電話推銷 |
[26:13] | We were scamming pensioners | 我們是從他們那裡… |
[26:14] | out of their retirement money. | …騙退休金的 |
[26:16] | I lasted two weeks. | 我干了兩個星期 |
[26:19] | Here you go. | 給你 |
[26:20] | By that time, I was really getting in deep. | 在那時候…我真的遇到了大麻煩 |
[26:22] | I owed one of the casinos over a hundred grand. | 我欠了一家賭場十萬多塊 |
[26:26] | I put Shelly in a really awkward position. | 我讓謝利很難堪 |
[26:28] | I don’t blame him for what he did. | 對他做的事我不怪他 |
[26:31] | What? | 什麼? |
[26:33] | Your leg? | 你的腿? |
[26:35] | He did that to you? | 他對你幹的? |
[26:37] | He shot you? | 他開槍打了你? |
[26:39] | No, baseball bat. | 不,棒球棍 |
[26:40] | I got off easy. | 我佔了便宜 |
[26:41] | What do you mean you got off easy? | 你「佔了便宜」是什麼意思? |
[26:43] | I was out of control. | 我那時控制不住 |
[26:44] | He maimed you, for fuck’s sake! | 他把你弄殘廢了,老天啊! |
[26:47] | Listen to me. | 聽我說 |
[26:48] | I’m grateful for what he did. | 我很感激他做的事 |
[26:50] | I am absolutely serious. | 我絕對是認真的 |
[26:52] | Anytime I get an urge to play off the clock | 每當我有了玩輪盤賭的衝動 |
[26:54] | or so much as drop a quarter in a slot, | 或者想往老虎機裡扔兩角五分錢 |
[26:56] | I just reach down and feel what’s left of my cartilage. | 我就會彎下腰,摸一摸 我剩下的軟骨 |
[26:59] | It’s an excellent reminder. | 這是絕好的提醒 |
[27:02] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[27:04] | I thought shit like that only happened in the movies. | 我還以為這種爛事只會在電影裡發生呢 |
[27:08] | Anyway, Shelly and I worked out a repayment plan. | 總之,謝利和我達成了一個還債計劃 |
[27:11] | Six years off the books at the Shangri-La cooling tables | 在香格里拉的賭桌邊做六年的倒霉鬼 |
[27:13] | and in five days… | 還有五天… |
[27:15] | Three. | 三. 哦! |
[27:16] | Oh, shit. | 哦,媽的 |
[27:17] | Oh, my God, now? | 哦,上帝!現在? |
[27:19] | Are you sure? | 你肯定嗎? |
[27:20] | I’m going into labor. | 我要去洗手間 |
[27:21] | Yeah, I’m going into labor. | 對,我要去洗手間 |
[27:22] | Okay. | 噢–! |
[27:23] | – Ow, ow! – Deep breaths, | 深呼吸, |
[27:24] | deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[27:25] | Stay very calm. | 保持鎮靜 |
[27:26] | Okay, everybody, we’re having a baby, we’re having a baby. | 好了,各位,我們要生孩子了, 我們要生孩子了 |
[27:31] | You fucking cocksucker! | 你他媽的王八蛋! |
[27:33] | Who puts their bag in the middle of the fucking thing | 他媽的誰把包放在路中間 |
[27:35] | so a pregnant woman can trip over it? | 好讓孕婦絆跤的? |
[27:40] | Mikey? | 邁克? |
[27:41] | Bernie. | 伯尼 |
[27:42] | I guess you’re gonna be a grandfather, Bernie. | 我想你要當爺爺了,伯尼 |
[27:45] | Huh. | 唔, |
[27:46] | Is this you? | 這是你的? |
[27:47] | Hey, what the fuck, it runs. | 嘿,那又怎樣,它能跑 |
[27:51] | Here, sit down. | 這兒,坐下 |
[27:53] | You all right? | 你沒事吧? |
[27:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:55] | Anyway, we’ve got to get out of here. | 不管怎樣,我們得離開這兒了 |
[27:56] | Hey, Mikey. | 嘿,邁克 |
[27:57] | How’s your mom doing? | 你媽媽好嗎? |
[28:00] | I’m gonna pretend like you give a shit | 我就當你是關心她 |
[28:02] | and tell you she’s getting by as long as she’s high. | 告訴你吧,她只要高興就過得去 |
[28:10] | Her name is Charlene, in case you were wondering. | 她叫沙琳,要是你想知道的話 |
[28:15] | Hey, when’s the last time you saw a doctor? | 嘿,你們最近一次看醫生是什麼時候? |
[28:17] | About six months ago, back in Jersey. | 大概六個月前,在澤西 |
[28:20] | I wasn’t about to go back there | 被他們像牲口一樣弄了一通以後 |
[28:21] | after they treated me like cattle. | 我就不想再去了 |
[28:22] | Just ’cause I had no insurance, you know? | 只是因為我沒買保險,你知道吧? |
[28:25] | All those places are crawling with TB from them spics. | 那種地方全都佈滿病菌 |
[28:31] | Listen, Mikey, if you want to, | 聽著,邁克 如果你要… |
[28:33] | why don’t you drop by the Bettor Life Motel, | 你幹嗎不去「賭徒生涯」 汽車旅館看看 |
[28:35] | give us a chance to catch up? | 讓我們好有機會… 彌補? |
[28:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe we’ll do that. | 好,好,好, 我們大概會去的 |
[28:41] | Play catch up, for the kid’s sake. | 去彌補,看在孩子份上 |
[29:00] | Thanks. | 多謝 |
[29:01] | Don’t mention it. | 沒什麼 |
[29:02] | $100 minimum table, sir. | 本桌最低賭注100美元,先生 |
[29:07] | No offense, pal but there’s 20 other tables here. | 我無意冒犯,朋友, 不過這裡另外還有20桌呢 |
[29:10] | What do you want to come sit on my head for? | 你坐到我這裡來是為了什麼? |
[29:11] | I’m just gonna play one hand. | 我只想玩一手 |
[29:13] | I’m feeling lucky tonight. | 我覺得今晚很走運 |
[29:15] | I’ve got this voice in my head that says, this is the table. | 腦袋裡有個聲音對我說: 「就是這一桌」 |
[29:19] | Insurance? | 要保險嗎? |
[29:21] | No. | 不要 |
[29:30] | Oh, yes! | 哦,好! |
[29:30] | Yes, yes! | 好,好! |
[29:38] | Busto, Mel, what’s happening to you? | 你是怎麼了? |
[29:54] | Oh, yeah, welcome to Mel’s house. | 哦,耶,歡迎歡迎 |
[30:09] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿,你上哪兒去? |
[30:10] | Stick around, pal. | 留下吧,朋友 |
[30:11] | You and me, we make a great team. | 你和我,我們真是好搭檔 |
[30:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:17] | What was that? | 怎麼回事? |
[30:19] | I mean, what the fuck gives? | 我是說,到底他媽怎麼了? |
[30:19] | Is it McGann? | 是邁克格恩嗎? |
[30:21] | The guy’s been with me 12 years. | 那傢伙跟了我12年 |
[30:22] | He’s as stand-up as my fucking dick. | 他就跟我的雞巴一樣靠得住 |
[30:24] | Maybe he’s having money problems, I’m gonna pull him. | 大概他缺錢了 我要收拾他 |
[30:26] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[30:27] | Was he counting them? | 他在算牌? |
[30:27] | The mook with the streak? | 那人運氣好? |
[30:29] | Is there a problem? | 有問題嗎? |
[30:30] | No, there’s no problem. | 不,沒有問題 |
[30:31] | Fella’s on a streak, is all. | 有人走了點運,就這樣 |
[30:33] | Let me guess, this is one of your coolers? | 讓我猜猜, 這是你的一個「倒霉鬼」? |
[30:36] | Why don’t you announce it to the whole fucking joint | 你他媽的怎麼不到董事會… |
[30:38] | while you’re at it? | …上去宣佈呢? |
[30:40] | They told me that you were a sticker | 他們告訴我你是一直堅持用… |
[30:41] | for the old ways, but coolers? | 老辦法的人,不過倒霉鬼…… |
[30:44] | What is this guy, really? | 這個人到底是幹什麼的? |
[30:44] | A car mechanic? | 汽車修理工? |
[30:45] | Some kind of shill? | 撬邊模子? |
[30:46] | ‘Cause he doesn’t look too effective to me. | 因為我看他不是太有效 |
[30:51] | He’s the best. | 他是最好的, |
[30:52] | Take it from me. | 相信我 |
[30:53] | All right, sure, whatever. | 好吧,當然,隨你怎麼說 |
[30:55] | There are ways, subtle ways, | 我們是有辦法的—— 精妙的辦法—— |
[30:58] | that we can keep the odds in our favor. | 可以讓機會偏向我們這邊 |
[31:00] | But I’m talking about more forward-thinking methods. | 我說的是更先進的方法 |
[31:03] | Well, I’m sure you’ve got a whole prospectus | 我相信關於這個主題 |
[31:05] | on the subject, right? | 你有一整本說明書,對嗎? |
[31:07] | Well, as a matter of fact, yeah, I do. | 嗯,事實上,是的,我有 |
[31:10] | For instance, I can tell you right off the bat, | 比如,我現在就可以告訴你 |
[31:11] | the wallpaper’s not gonna cut it. | 這些牆紙就不行 |
[31:13] | It’s too uplifting. | 那太讓人興奮了 |
[31:15] | I would suggest going with some more muted tones. | 我要建議使用一些更灰暗的色調 |
[31:18] | Wallpaper? | 牆紙? |
[31:19] | Yeah, and personally, I think the cocktail waitresses | 對而且就我個人而言,送雞尾酒的女招待可以… |
[31:21] | could pop another button or two. | 再繃開一到兩個衣扣 |
[31:23] | Myself, I wouldn’t hire anything less than a C cup. | 要是我的話,我不會僱傭 小於「C」罩杯的 |
[31:27] | You know what that is? | 你知道這是什麼嗎? |
[31:28] | No. | 不 |
[31:29] | It’s music to be sure. | 當然,這是音樂 |
[31:30] | It’s pleasant, not intrusive | 它很悅耳,不吵人 |
[31:32] | but recorded at a subsonic level is a mantra. | 但是用超低音錄下了一段咒語 |
[31:35] | Lose, lose, lose. | 「輸… 輸… 輸」 |
[31:40] | We’re just skimming the surface, Shelly. | 我們還只是粗淺地談了一下,謝利 |
[31:42] | We really need to talk. | 我們真的需要好好談談 |
[31:46] | Shelly. | 謝利? |
[31:49] | You better come quick. | 你最好快點過來 |
[32:18] | Contact his daughter and assist with the arrangements. | 跟她女兒聯絡,安排後事 |
[32:20] | The Shangri-La will cover all expenses. | 香格里拉會承擔所有費用 |
[32:23] | What about the Paradise? | “樂園” 怎麼辦? |
[32:25] | She’s going dark tonight. | 今晚不開張了 |
[32:27] | That won’t be necessary. | 呃,這沒有必要 |
[32:35] | ? Can I steal a little love ? | @ 我可否與你偷情? @ |
[32:39] | ? Can I steal a little love ? | @ 我可否與你偷情? @ – @ 我可否與你偷情? @ |
[32:41] | ? Can I steal a little love ? | @ 我可否與你偷情? @ |
[32:42] | ? Cool me honey, I’m on fire ? | @ 我的戀情似火,要你來平息 @ |
[32:46] | ? To steal your love is my desire ? | @ 與你偷情是我心中渴望 @ |
[32:50] | ? Hug me, squeeze me, till I’m red ? | @ 緊緊擁抱我,直到我難以呼吸 @ |
[32:54] | ? Till my eyes bug out my head ? | @ 直到我雙眼暴突 @ |
[32:57] | ? Coo me, woo me, turtledove ? | @ 向我求愛,與我調情 @ |
[33:01] | ? Can I steal a little love ? | @ 我可否與你偷情? @ |
[33:05] | ? Please tell me, why are you driving me crazy ? | @ 告訴我,為何你令我瘋狂?@ |
[33:10] | ? Why do I dig you like I do ? | @ 為何我對你愛慕如斯? @ |
[33:14] | ? If I should steal a little kiss ? | @ 如果我能偷走一個吻, 你就能證明這並非事實 @ |
[33:15] | ? And you can prove that it was wrong ? | |
[33:18] | ? Then I’ll give it back to you ? | @ 然後我會還你一個吻 @ |
[33:20] | ? Honey, baby with a smile ? | @ 寶貝,我會面帶微笑 @ |
[33:24] | ? I can walk you down the aisle ? | @ 帶你走下長廊 @ |
[33:28] | ? I won’t even need a shove ? | @ 不需要你來推搡 @ |
[33:31] | ? Can I steal a little love ? | @ 我可否與你偷情? @ |
[33:38] | Young lady, over here. | 年輕的太太,到這兒來 |
[33:39] | You want to give it a shot? | 你想投一下嗎? |
[33:41] | Yeah, come here. | 好過來 |
[33:43] | Five for a dollar. | 1美元五個 |
[33:46] | Thanks, Bernie. | 謝謝,伯尼 |
[33:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好運 |
[33:48] | Are you ready? | 你準備好了嗎? |
[33:51] | Shit. | 媽的 |
[33:53] | All right, double fisted. | 好吧,左右開弓 |
[33:57] | Damn! | 該死! |
[33:58] | Too bad. | 太糟了, |
[33:59] | Better luck next time. | 祝你下次好運 |
[33:59] | You want to try again? | 你想再試一次嗎? |
[34:00] | – Yes. – No, no, no. | – 好 – 不,不,不要, |
[34:02] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[34:03] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[34:05] | Come on! | |
[34:06] | What? | 怎麼? |
[34:07] | Nothing. | 沒什麼 |
[34:08] | What? | 怎麼? |
[34:10] | You’re an easy mark, is all. | 你是個沖頭,就這樣 |
[34:12] | I’m an easy mark? | 我是個沖頭? |
[34:13] | You know where that comes from? | 你知道這是哪來的嗎? |
[34:14] | No. | 不知道 |
[34:16] | Years ago, Shelly and me were working | 幾年前,謝利和我… |
[34:18] | Coney Island for the summer | …在夏天做「兔子島」 |
[34:20] | and when I’d see a guy who had a full wallet | 我要是看見 有誰腰包很滿 |
[34:22] | and was willing to open it up, I’d mark him with chalk. | 又願意撒錢, 我就會用粉筆給他做記號 |
[34:24] | and was willing to open it up, I’d mark him with chalk. | 我就會用粉筆給他做記號 |
[34:26] | I’d put it on my hand and go something like, | 我就會把粉筆放在手裡 然後這樣走上去 |
[34:26] | I’d put it on my hand and go something like, | 我就會把粉筆放在手裡 然後這樣走上去 |
[34:28] | hey, man, good work or hey, buddy, how you doing? | 「嘿,老兄,幹得好」 「嘿,夥計,你好嗎?」 |
[34:31] | What the guy didn’t realize | 那人不知道的是 |
[34:33] | was that when he walked down the way, | 當他在路上走的時候… |
[34:35] | Shelly could spot him a mile off. | 謝利遠遠就能看到他 |
[34:37] | An easy mark. | 一個沖頭 |
[34:40] | Thanks a lot, Bernie. | 多謝,伯尼 |
[34:42] | I’ve got to sit. | 我得坐一下 |
[34:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:12] | You okay? | 你沒事吧? |
[35:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:19] | Did you notice, last night, that tattoo on my butt? | 昨天晚上,你有沒有注意到 我屁股上的紋身? |
[35:23] | Little Joe? | 小喬? |
[35:24] | Yeah. | 對 |
[35:25] | Yeah, two twos, Little Joe. | 對,兩個2點 「小喬」 |
[35:34] | I had a son. | 我有過一個兒子 |
[35:36] | His name was Joe. | 他叫喬 |
[35:39] | I was his mother for one year. | 我為他當了一年媽媽 |
[35:42] | You don’t have to tell me this. | 你用不著告訴我的 |
[35:43] | No, I want to, Bernie. | 不,我想說,伯尼 |
[35:48] | I gave my son up for adoption. | 我把兒子過繼給別人了 |
[35:56] | I just wanted my life back. | 我只是想讓生活恢復原樣 |
[36:01] | I was 17 going on 18 and I was so fucking selfish. | 我真是太自私了. 那時我十七八歲 |
[36:03] | I was 17 going on 18 and I was so fucking selfish. | 我真是太自私了. 那時我十七八歲 |
[36:08] | My family didn’t want nothing to do with me after that | 那以後我的家人不想和我再有關係 |
[36:10] | so I hitched a ride out here | 於是我就搭車來到這裡 |
[36:12] | and thought I’d make it as a showgirl. | 以為自己可以來做歌舞演員 |
[36:17] | 10 years later, | 10年以後… |
[36:21] | I’d like to think that if it happened when I was older | 我就想到要是發生這事的時候 我年紀再大點 |
[36:25] | with a guy that I cared about, | 和一個我關心的人在一起 |
[36:29] | that it would have been different, you know? | 那結果就會不一樣,你知道嗎? |
[36:34] | I think about my little Joe sometimes | 有時我想到我的小喬 |
[36:35] | and I do know I did the right thing. | 我就知道我做得對 |
[36:37] | I’m convinced of that. | 我相信是這樣 |
[36:53] | Natalie. | 納塔麗… |
[37:00] | I think, | 我想… |
[37:03] | I think I could kick your ass at the dime toss. | 我想我會扔硬幣決定 是不是要打你 |
[37:53] | ? You may not be an angel ? | @ 你或許不是天使 @ |
[38:01] | ? ‘Cause angels are so few ? | @ 因為天使實在稀有 @ |
[38:09] | ? But until the day that one comes along ? | @ 可是直到那天來臨的時候… @ |
[38:14] | Would you do something for me? | 你願意為我做點事嗎? |
[38:16] | ? I’ll string along with you ? | @ 我會始終伴隨你左右… @ |
[38:18] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[38:20] | Yeah! | 耶!耶! |
[38:22] | Bernie! | 伯尼! |
[38:23] | Yes! | 好的! |
[38:24] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,耶! |
[38:26] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,耶! |
[38:28] | Ow, ow! | 哦!哦! |
[38:30] | Jesus, ow. | 天,哦 |
[38:31] | Oh, yeah! | 哦,耶! |
[38:33] | Bernie, let’s do it up the ass. | 伯尼,把屁股抬起來幹吧 |
[38:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:35] | – Please, please? – Okay, okay. | – 好嗎,好嗎? – 好,好 |
[38:37] | No, my ass! | 不,是我的屁股 |
[38:38] | Oh! | 哦! |
[38:40] | ? And until the day that one comes along ? | @ 可是直到天使出現的那一天… @ |
[38:43] | Yes! | 好啊! |
[38:47] | Yeah! | |
[38:50] | Shut the fuck up in there! | 那邊他媽的安靜點! |
[38:54] | Did we wake you? | 我們吵醒你了? |
[38:55] | ? For every little fault that you have ? | @ 從你身上每找到一個缺點 @ |
[39:02] | ? See, I’ve got three or four ? | @ 我就能給自己找到三四個 @ |
[39:10] | ? The human little faults you do have ? | @ 你身上那些凡人的小缺點 @ |
[39:17] | ? Just make me love you more ? | @ 只會讓我對你更加迷戀… @ |
[39:42] | I have to pee. | 我要撒尿 |
[39:43] | I’m always peeing. | 我老是要撒尿 |
[39:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:55] | How did you get in here? | 你們怎麼進來的? |
[39:57] | I told the desk clerk Bernie was my old man. | 我告訴前台說伯尼是我家老頭 |
[40:00] | He let us wait inside. | 他就讓我們進來等 |
[40:01] | Is that cool with you? | 這下你放心了吧? |
[40:03] | Bernie is out looking for a parking space. | 伯尼在外面找停車位 |
[40:06] | I must have taken the last one. | 我肯定是把最後一個車位佔了 |
[40:11] | I didn’t get your name. | 我還不知道你的名字 |
[40:12] | Natalie, Mikey. | 納塔麗,邁克 |
[40:17] | Tell me something, Natalie, is he paying you? | 告訴我,納塔麗 他付你錢嗎? |
[40:23] | Excuse me? | 你說什麼? |
[40:25] | My old man, is he renting your ass? | 我家老頭,他出錢和你幹嗎? |
[40:28] | Because, otherwise, I just don’t get it. | 因為,要不是那樣,我實在不懂 |
[40:29] | I mean, a loser like my pops | 我是說,我老爹那樣的廢物 |
[40:32] | in the company of some primo tits and ass? | 會得到一流的奶子和屁股? |
[40:35] | It just, it don’t compute. | 這沒道理 |
[40:45] | Is this enough to get me a little taste? | 這個夠不夠讓我嘗嘗鮮? |
[40:50] | Family discount? | 一家人,打點折? |
[40:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你在說笑吧? |
[40:55] | No, baby. | 不,寶貝 |
[40:57] | Mikey! | 邁克! |
[40:58] | Hey, Bernie. | 嘿,伯尼 |
[41:00] | I told you we was gonna stop by. | 我告訴過你我們會來看看 |
[41:02] | I thought you’d call ahead first. | 我以為你會先打電話 |
[41:04] | We were at breakfast. | 我們出去吃早飯了 |
[41:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:09] | Yeah, that’s a lot of love there. | |
[41:11] | You missed some. | 沒擦乾淨 |
[41:13] | Hey, that’s nice. | 嘿,很好 |
[41:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:23] | You see, Bernie, the thing is | 你瞧,伯尼,事實是… |
[41:28] | we’re kind of strapped. | 我們沒錢了 |
[41:30] | I mean, Charly here is expecting like yesterday. | 我是說,就和昨天一樣,莎琳 隨時會生 |
[41:34] | And we don’t have the dough | 可我們沒錢給她… |
[41:35] | to make with the right nutrition for her and all. | 和孩子買好的營養品 |
[41:38] | So I was wondering if you would like to invest a little | 所以我想知道你是不是願意… |
[41:41] | maybe in your grandchild’s future, his well-being. | 給你孫子的未來作點投資 為了他的健康 |
[42:04] | It’s almost three grand. | 差不多是三千 |
[42:07] | That’s all I got. | 我只有這麼多 |
[42:08] | That’s very generous. | 你——你可真慷慨 |
[42:10] | Bless you, Bernie. | 上帝保佑你,伯尼 |
[42:12] | You want to feel it? | 你想摸摸嗎? |
[42:13] | Oh, you know, I really, I don’t think… | 你知道,我真的—— 我想不… |
[42:15] | Oh, I just felt a kick. | 哦,——我剛才給踢了一下 |
[42:18] | Come on, Bernie, give me your hand. | 來吧,伯尼,把你的手給我 |
[42:21] | You feel that? | 你感覺到嗎? |
[42:23] | I don’t know, I think so. | 我不知道,我想是的 |
[42:25] | Hey, we’ll catch you later, Bernie. | 嘿,我們以後再找你,伯尼 |
[42:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:28] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[42:31] | Take care, Dad. | 保重,爸爸 |
[42:35] | New Shangri-La Hotel and Casino. | 新香格里拉旅館及遊樂園 |
[42:36] | We break ground on her in six months. | 六個月內就會破土動工 |
[42:38] | She’s perfect. | 這是完美的傑作 |
[42:40] | Three floors of gaming, | 三個樓面的賭場 |
[42:41] | IMAX theater, entertainment center, | IMAX大劇院,娛樂中心 |
[42:43] | boutiques, restaurants, roller coaster. | 專賣店,餐廳,遊樂園 |
[42:46] | You name it, we’ve got it. | 應有盡有 |
[42:48] | She pays for herself in three years. | 三年就可以收回成本 |
[42:49] | After that, it’s easy money. | 然後開始淨賺 |
[42:51] | Isn’t she great, Shell? | 是不是很棒,謝利? |
[42:58] | In Lost Horizon, these people, | 他們的計劃—— |
[42:59] | their plane crashes in the Himalayas and they get rescued, | 在「消失的地平線」那裡玩完了 |
[43:01] | their plane crashes in the Himalayas and they get rescued, | 他們也被救回去 |
[43:03] | taken to this Utopia in the mountains, Shangri-La. | 香格里拉就應該是這樣 |
[43:04] | taken to this Utopia in the mountains, Shangri-La. | 香格里拉就應該是這樣 |
[43:09] | It’s beautiful. | 確實很美 |
[43:11] | Totally isolated, untouched by the outside world. | 與世隔絕 沒有一點塵世的污染 |
[43:15] | No war, no greed, no bullshit. | 沒有戰爭,沒有貪婪 沒有胡說八道 |
[43:18] | Time has slowed down. | 時間在那裡都慢了下來 |
[43:21] | You never age. | 幾乎能長生不老 |
[43:23] | It’s paradise. | 那裡是天堂 |
[43:26] | You see, that’s what Shangri-La is. | 你瞧,香格里拉就是這樣 |
[43:30] | It’s paradise. | 那是天堂 |
[43:31] | Yeah, we’ve seen the movie, Shelly. | 沒錯,我們都看過電影展示了,謝利 |
[43:32] | What’s your point? | 你怎麼想? |
[43:33] | My point is, you don’t fuck with paradise. | 我想說,你少碰那個天堂 |
[43:36] | Come on, Jesus, Shelly. | 好了,謝利 |
[43:37] | Hey, we’re not trying to fuck with it. | 我們可沒想把它怎麼樣 |
[43:39] | We’re trying to make it better. | 是想讓它更好 |
[43:40] | How, how? | 怎麼做? |
[43:42] | Nicky, how you gonna make it better? | 你怎麼讓它更好? |
[43:43] | It’s perfect just the way it is. | 順其自然才是最好 |
[43:45] | It’s the last of its kind, it’s pure. | 就這樣,保持本色 |
[43:47] | This is a fucking mockery. | 這——這可真是搞笑 |
[43:50] | How is it a mockery, Shelly? | 怎麼會呢,謝利 |
[43:51] | It’s right out of the movie. | 你在影片裡都看過了 |
[43:53] | Who’s talking about a movie? | 誰說它是影片? |
[43:55] | This is not a movie. | 那不是電影 |
[43:56] | This is my fucking life. | 那他媽是我的生命 |
[43:59] | Let me ask you one question, where are you gonna be | 我問你個問題 |
[44:01] | when they decide to change it back? | 人們要是懷舊了 |
[44:03] | When people want the real Vegas again, | 想再看看真正的維加斯 |
[44:05] | before all this Epcot Center bullshit? | 想再看看真正的維加斯 |
[44:07] | Who’s gonna give it to them, you? | 誰能成全他們? 你? |
[44:09] | I don’t think so. | 我看夠嗆 |
[44:11] | You know who? | 你知道嗎 |
[44:12] | The same fucks who started this whole thing | 不管誰說起這事 |
[44:14] | in the first place. | 我就會好好教訓他 |
[44:15] | You know what’s gonna happen? | 可惜總有人找抽 |
[44:16] | It’s gonna come around full circle | 你最好小心點 |
[44:17] | and bite you on the fucking ass, take my words for it. | 記住我的話 |
[44:20] | Shelly, you make some good points, huh? | 謝利,你的看法不錯 |
[44:24] | Maybe we’ll swing back the other way someday. | 過些日子我們再商量這事吧 |
[44:26] | Who the hell knows? | 沒準就成了呢 |
[44:28] | But for now, this moment, I suggest we shoot the dice. | 但是現在 我提議去賭場玩一把 |
[44:32] | My friend, I think you should take some time | 朋友,我想你應該花點時間 |
[44:35] | just to think things through. | 來仔細考慮考慮 |
[44:37] | I know this is a lot to digest, I know that. | 我知道 你要用一陣子來消化它 |
[44:51] | Wait up a second. | 稍等一下, |
[44:53] | What do you say? | 你說什麼? |
[44:55] | I thought we were gonna go eat. | 我想應該先吃點東西 |
[45:00] | Why don’t you try this table over here? | 試試這桌怎麼樣, |
[45:01] | It’s a little less crowded. | 不是很擠 |
[45:02] | No, let’s play here. | 不,還是在這吧 |
[45:04] | It’s my lucky table. | 這是我的幸運桌, |
[45:04] | I always play here. | 我一直在這玩 |
[45:05] | Come on, it’s more private over here. | 這可是我的天下 |
[45:08] | Shelly, I’m a big guy. | 謝利,我是大人了 |
[45:09] | I know how to take care of myself. | 我知道如何照顧自己 |
[45:10] | Go ahead, I know how to find you. | 你去吧,我找得到你, |
[45:12] | Go ahead, go eat. | 去吧 |
[45:16] | Here we go, come on. | 開始了 |
[45:20] | Out, seven, line away. | 出局!七號,賭Pass輸 |
[45:22] | What the fuck? | 你幹什麼? |
[45:23] | Come on, pops, what the hell? | 好了,怎麼了?夥計 |
[45:24] | I could have paid my mortgage with the money I just lost. | 我可是掏了錢來玩的 |
[45:27] | File a grievance, all right? | 算了算了,好吧? |
[45:28] | Shit head. | 給我兩個骰子 |
[45:29] | Come on, give me two hot ones. | 給我兩個骰子 |
[45:32] | Come on, new shooter. | |
[45:34] | Give me 100 on right, 100 big yellow. | 右面押100,這裡押100…… |
[45:37] | All right, shooter, come on. | |
[45:40] | Hey, hurry up, gramps! | 嘿,老爺子, |
[45:42] | Come on, your soup’s getting cold, huh? | 快點 花都要謝了 |
[45:46] | Four, hard four. | 四點,2加2 |
[45:47] | Give me $25 yellow. | 給我25塊錢 |
[45:49] | It was all right, it was all right. | 這就對了. |
[45:50] | I’m with him. | |
[45:52] | Hey, Uncle Palsy. | 嗨,老癱子 |
[45:54] | Come on, throw them before you fucking keel over | 快點,死之前你總得出手吧 |
[45:55] | and die, old man. | 死之前你總得出手吧 |
[45:59] | Beat it! | 來吧! |
[46:01] | Seven, out, line away. | 七出局,賭Pass輸 |
[46:03] | Thanks for the bets, folks. | 歡迎再來,夥計 |
[46:04] | Don’t take it so hard, pops. | 別太難過,夥計 |
[46:06] | Everybody craps out. | 人有失手,馬有失蹄 |
[46:13] | Now go fucking change your Depends. | 老東西,換換手氣去吧 |
[46:22] | That’s good. | |
[46:26] | Come on. | |
[46:29] | Who’s laughing now? | 現在該誰笑了? 該誰了? |
[46:30] | Crack wise now, you fucking, cool as a Ken doll, | 你個蠢貨 |
[46:33] | no dick, suburbanite, fucking scum. | 癟三,農民,人渣 |
[46:37] | Huh, huh? | 嗯? |
[46:38] | Now how’s that for a game? | 感覺如何? |
[46:39] | Hey, Nicky. | 尼克, |
[46:40] | Nicky, Nicky, hey, it’s all right. | 尼克,放鬆 |
[46:41] | Get the fuck out of here! | 給我躲開! |
[46:43] | Disrespectful cocksucker! | 尼克:你這不知廉恥的東西 |
[46:46] | – Hey! – How do you like | 尼克:喜歡嗎,喜不喜歡… |
[46:46] | the game so far? | …我們的遊戲? |
[46:51] | Get on your feet. | |
[46:53] | Nicky, Nicky, take it easy. | 尼克,尼克,放鬆點 |
[46:54] | Come on, come on, come on! | 好了,好了! |
[46:57] | That ain’t right! | 沒什麼了不起! |
[46:58] | The guy fucked up my whole game. | 那傢伙故意和我過不去 |
[46:59] | Who the fuck does he think he is? | 他以為他是誰? |
[47:00] | You’re absolutely right. | 沒錯, |
[47:01] | Forget about him, he’s just a piece of shit. | 忘了他吧 就當他是隻狗好了 |
[47:02] | Let me see your hand. | 讓我看看你的手 |
[47:03] | My hand is all right, my hand is all right. | 我沒事 |
[47:05] | I got news for you. | 我有個主意 |
[47:06] | I thought this joint had more fucking class, okay? | 你最好給你的顧客分分級 |
[47:08] | It used to be we didn’t let a bum like that in | 免得這種人渣也混到這裡來 |
[47:11] | in this fucking place. | 免得這種人渣也混到這裡來 |
[47:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:18] | Could we get some pops over here, please? | |
[47:28] | This town, | 這個城鎮…… |
[47:30] | this town, you know, | 這地方,你知道 |
[47:34] | all I wanna do is go some place | 我想要的…… |
[47:37] | where I can tell night from day | 只是過朝九晚五的日子 |
[47:39] | where they’ve got clocks on the walls. | 定時定點的工作就好 |
[47:40] | I can’t breathe here anymore. | 現在我都要喘不過氣來了 |
[47:44] | Four days and I’m gone. | 四天後我就走 |
[47:45] | I don’t even know if I can hold out that long. | 天知道這四天我能不能挺住 |
[47:47] | So where does that leave us, Bernie? | 我們什麼時候相遇的? |
[47:53] | A week ago, I couldn’t even remember | 一周前 |
[47:56] | what it was like to have a woman’s hands on me. | 我甚至都忘記握住 你的手是什麼感覺了 |
[48:00] | I still pinch myself. | 我還是太拘謹 |
[48:01] | I’m afraid I’m gonna wake up. | 恐怕我醒過來時…… |
[48:05] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧, |
[48:06] | Natalie, I want you to come with me. | 納塔麗 我想你跟我走 |
[48:08] | God, Bernie. | 上帝,伯尼 |
[48:09] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[48:10] | I didn’t mean to spring it on you. | 我不是想強迫你 |
[48:11] | I’ve been working on this compatibility chart, okay? | 我也想認同你的做法,知道嗎? |
[48:14] | And it looks good, really it does. | 你說的確實很好,真的很好 |
[48:18] | So, what’s the problem? | 那,還有什麼問題? |
[48:19] | The problem is it’s only good here in Vegas. | 問題是只有在這裡才好 |
[48:23] | But that’s just for now, for the immediate future. | 現在,這段時間還不行 |
[48:25] | You know, when the planets realign, maybe next year… | 你知道,過些時候 也許就是明年…… |
[48:27] | You know, when the planets realign, maybe next year… | 你知道,過些時候 也許就是明年…… |
[48:29] | A year? | 一年? |
[48:29] | Natalie, I can’t wait another year. | 納塔麗 我可等不了一年 |
[48:30] | Natalie, I can’t wait another year. | 納塔麗 我可等不了一年 |
[48:31] | I can’t. | 我不能…… |
[48:44] | I can’t go, Bernie. | 我不能走,伯尼 |
[48:57] | Hi, Doris. | 嗨,桃瑞絲 |
[48:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[49:14] | Oh, shit. | 倒霉, |
[49:15] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[49:17] | Chang, party of 15, your table is ready. | 第15桌,請速來第15桌 |
[49:20] | Chang, party of 15. | 請速來第15桌 |
[49:25] | We’re gonna win it! | |
[49:29] | All right. | 女:好了 |
[49:30] | Come on, papa-to-be! | 男:快點! |
[49:30] | Come on, y’all. | 快點, |
[49:31] | I want to send my baby to college. | 我要把孩子上學錢也賺回來 |
[49:33] | Six and a three, five and a four, let’s go. | |
[49:34] | Six and a three, five and a four, let’s go. | 出手! |
[49:38] | This is for our baby’s future. | 這是為我們的寶貝準備的 |
[49:40] | Don’t blow it. | 別搞砸了 |
[49:42] | This is for you. | 也為你 |
[49:44] | This one’s on the line for the guys with bowties, | 為了我可愛的老婆 |
[49:47] | with shoes. | 還有這個 |
[49:48] | Oh, yeah. | |
[49:50] | Dealer’s got shoes. | 換位, |
[49:51] | The point’s nine. | 九點 |
[49:53] | Let’s get that. | |
[49:54] | Come on, guys. | |
[49:55] | A six and a three, a five and a four, let’s do it. | 六點加三點,五點加四點 |
[49:56] | Can we get it? | 來吧,來吧 |
[49:58] | Come on. | 我們一定行 |
[49:59] | We got a shooter. | 你贏了 |
[50:02] | Hi, Bernie. | 嗨,伯尼 |
[50:03] | Oh yeah, I’m gonna send this baby to college. | |
[50:04] | Fucking rock star! | |
[50:06] | Give me them dice back. | |
[50:09] | Okay, pay me, moron, pay me, come on! | 好了,快給我錢,弱智 |
[50:11] | 9,000, 9,000. | 邁克:9000塊,9000塊 |
[50:13] | Give him $9,000. | 給他9000塊 |
[50:14] | We’re on a streak here. | 邁克:手氣真不錯 |
[50:15] | Move it, move it, move it. | 繼續、繼續、繼續 |
[50:16] | God bless you all. | 沙琳:上帝保佑你 |
[50:18] | Point is nine, point is nine. | 邁克:九點,九點 |
[50:19] | Point is nine, point is nine. | 邁克:九點,九點 |
[50:21] | Let me get all the hard ways for team moron here, okay? | 繼續收錢了,弱智們 |
[50:22] | Let me get all the hard ways for team moron here, okay? | 繼續收錢了,弱智們 |
[50:25] | All right. | 沙琳:好極了 |
[50:26] | This is great! | |
[50:28] | For you guys, all right? | 準備出手! |
[50:29] | Here we go. | 沙琳:快點 |
[50:30] | Come on. | |
[50:31] | Six and three. | 六點加三點, |
[50:32] | – Five and four. – This is for the baby. | -五點加四點 -為我們的孩子 |
[50:33] | Come on. | 邁克:出手! |
[50:42] | Oh, oh, careful! | 沙琳:噢,哦,小心點 |
[50:44] | Come on, guys, with the cigarettes. | 小心點,夥計們,抽煙的那個 |
[50:45] | We’ve got a pregnant woman here. | 這有位孕婦 |
[50:46] | Put them out. | 把煙掐了 |
[50:47] | I’m winning you guys money, come on! | 要不還贏你們的錢! |
[50:49] | Come on. | |
[50:50] | All right. | |
[50:53] | What gives? | 怎麼樣了? |
[50:54] | He’s up 18,000 since I stepped up to the table. | 從我過來到現在 他已經贏了18000塊 |
[50:56] | We got all you guys your energy. | |
[50:59] | Sorry, Shelly, I’m kind of hit or miss these days. | 對不起,謝利 這些日子我有點不在狀態 |
[51:01] | 9,000, 9,000, oh, baby. | -9000塊,9000塊 -上帝 |
[51:03] | Oh, my God. | |
[51:04] | Oh, my God, I can feel a kick. | 啊,上帝 小寶貝在踢我 |
[51:08] | Fucking amateurs. | 走狗屎運的傢伙 |
[51:11] | Let’s get it, let’s get it! | 沙琳:加油!加油! |
[51:13] | Aw! | |
[51:14] | Nope, that’s it, line away. | |
[51:15] | Don’t you get paid. | |
[51:18] | Guys, I thank you. | 夥計們,謝謝大家 |
[51:20] | My pregnant wife thanks you. | 我的老婆也謝謝你們 |
[51:22] | My unborn child thanks you very much, okay? | 我的孩子也在感謝你們 |
[51:26] | Color me up, will you? | |
[51:27] | And keep one of these little blue ones for yourself. | 留下這個當你的小費吧 |
[51:30] | Thank you very much. | 非常感謝 |
[51:31] | All right! | |
[51:38] | Okay! | |
[51:42] | That’s quite a run you had there, champ. | 你手氣不錯,冠軍先生 |
[51:45] | Yeah, yeah, lucky! | 啊,對,運氣很好! |
[51:47] | Lucky night, I guess, huh? | 好運之夜,對吧? |
[51:48] | It’s so exciting to watch, too. | 沒錯,我看著都很興奮 |
[51:50] | If you don’t mind, | 麻煩你來我的辦公室一下 |
[51:51] | I’d like to settle this in my office. | 麻煩你來我的辦公室一下 |
[51:53] | I don’t like to lay out that kind of cash on the floor. | 這麼大額的現金不能在外面兌現 |
[51:56] | We’ll go up there, relax a bit, | 我們上去休息一下 |
[51:58] | have a drink, name your poison, | 喝點飲料 |
[51:59] | a little apple juice for the mother-to-be here. | 還有專門為孕婦準備的蘋果汁 |
[52:05] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[52:07] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[52:11] | Should I take this stuff with me? | 把這些也拿上嗎? |
[52:13] | No. | 不用 |
[52:19] | Yeah. | 好吧…… |
[52:27] | Okay, that is not how I propose we handle this. | 我可不想通過這種手段解決問題 |
[52:31] | We turn this matter over to the authorities. | 我們應該把問題移交給專門人士 |
[52:33] | They’ll be blacklisted, their credit ruined… | 他們會上黑名單 信用一落千丈…… |
[52:35] | Then, I suppose I should stick | 然後我給他們一隻棒棒糖 |
[52:36] | a fucking lollipop in their mouths… | 然後我給他們一隻棒棒糖 |
[52:38] | …for the ride home, huh? | 再送他們回家? |
[52:39] | Let me tell you something, Harvard, | 告訴你, |
[52:41] | come upstairs with me in my office, | 跟我上樓,來辦公室 |
[52:42] | you watch and learn how to protect your investments | 然後學習一下 怎樣保護你的投資不受損失 |
[52:45] | the old school way. | 然後學習一下 怎樣保護你的投資不受損失 |
[52:56] | 媽的 | |
[53:06] | Ow, ow, ow, ow! | |
[53:08] | All right, here we go everybody, let’s go. | 謝利:很好,開始了,兄弟們都過來吧 |
[53:10] | Shelly? | 謝利? |
[53:11] | Shelly! | 謝利! |
[53:13] | Shelly, wait a second. | 謝利,等一下 |
[53:14] | Get off me, no! | 沙琳:把手拿開!不! |
[53:16] | Shelly, wait, wait! | 謝利,等等! |
[53:18] | Don’t, don’t, don’t do this. | 別……別這麼做 |
[53:19] | Stay out of this, Bernie. | 你別插手,伯尼 |
[53:20] | It’s got nothing to do with you. | 這事和你沒關係 |
[53:21] | It’s got everything to do with me. | 當然和我有關係 |
[53:22] | He’s my son. | 他是我兒子 |
[53:23] | Him? | 他? |
[53:24] | This little prick is your son? | 這頭豬是你兒子? |
[53:26] | Pop, you’ve got to help me out here. | 幫幫我,把我弄出去 |
[53:27] | Shut up! | 閉嘴! |
[53:29] | What are you talking about? | 你說什麼? |
[53:30] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等, |
[53:31] | Are you in on this, huh? | 你準備插手了? |
[53:33] | What? | 什麼? |
[53:34] | I asked you a fucking question. | 我問你個問題 |
[53:34] | You come clean with me now. | 你給我說清楚 |
[53:35] | No, for God’s sake, what’s the matter with you? | 不!看在上帝的份上 你到底怎麼了? |
[53:38] | I didn’t know nothing about this! | 我又怎麼得罪你了! |
[53:43] | Shit head here is your son? | 他不是你兒子嗎? |
[53:51] | Let me ask you a question. | 回答我 |
[53:53] | How much you think their two lives are worth? | 你認為兩條命值多少錢? |
[53:56] | Myself, I don’t think they’re worth piss, | 在我看來,他們一錢不值 |
[53:57] | but hey, he ain’t my kid. | 當然,他不是我兒子 |
[53:59] | This shit head was up 150 Gs down there. | 這個混蛋現在值一萬五 |
[54:01] | That’s 150 grand that somebody’s got to account for. | 一萬五千塊,誰來付 |
[54:05] | What do you say you cover them both, 75 apiece, huh? | 怎麼樣,你要幫他們付嗎? 每人七千五 |
[54:08] | Come on, Shelly. | 好了,謝利 |
[54:09] | They didn’t get away with the money. | 他們不會拿你的錢 |
[54:11] | You haven’t lost nothing. | 你也不會損失什麼 |
[54:12] | Go to work. | 幹你的活去吧 |
[54:13] | No! | |
[54:14] | – Pop, Pop! – No, wait, come on! | -老爸!老爸! -不,等等!等一下! |
[54:16] | Jesus! | 老天! |
[54:17] | Wait. | 等一下! |
[54:19] | All right, all right. | 伯尼:好了,好了,住手 |
[54:21] | God damn it. | |
[54:21] | All right, all right, all right. | |
[54:23] | I’m good for it, 150 Gs. | 好了,我來付,一萬五千塊 |
[54:25] | I’m good for it. | 我來付 |
[54:26] | Oh, oh! | |
[54:28] | It’s all right, honey. | 沒事了,親愛的 |
[54:30] | Oh, my God, the contractions. | 啊,上帝,我的孩子 |
[54:30] | I need to go to the hospital. | 我要去醫院 |
[54:32] | Come on, Shelly. | 好了,謝利 |
[54:33] | Oh, for God’s sake, Shelly. | 看在上帝的份上,謝利 |
[54:35] | Will you help her out? | 你不能放了她嗎? |
[54:36] | That’s my grandkid. | 那可是我孫子 |
[54:39] | Oh, my God, that’s right. | 哦,很好 |
[54:40] | That’s Bernie’s grandchild in there. | 原來伯尼的孫子在這裡 |
[54:41] | You all right, sweetheart? | 你沒事吧,甜心? |
[54:43] | You need to go to the hospital, huh? | 你現在就要去醫院嗎? |
[54:44] | Uh-huh. | |
[54:45] | I’ll bet you fucking do. | 我打賭你需要 |
[54:48] | Jesus! | 上帝! |
[54:48] | Charlene! | 沙琳! |
[54:54] | Hey, everybody look, it’s a boy! | 嘿,大家看看,她的孩子! |
[54:56] | Oh, can you believe this? | 啊,你能相信嗎? |
[54:58] | Bernie, you have a grandson! | 伯尼,你有孫子了! |
[55:04] | Bernie’s got a little grandson! | 謝利:伯尼有孫子了! |
[55:06] | Isn’t he cute? | 很可愛吧,是不是? |
[55:09] | I think he looks like you, Bernie. | 長得很像你,伯尼 |
[55:11] | What do you think? | 你呢,想什麼呢? |
[55:22] | A nice healthy grandson. | 一個健康的孫子 |
[55:24] | You wanna hold your grandson, Bernie, huh? | 要抱抱你孫子嗎,伯尼? |
[55:27] | Break out the champagne, everybody. | 夥計們,開香檳慶祝吧 |
[55:28] | Bernie’s a grandfather. | 伯尼做爺爺了 |
[55:34] | Are you still want to make good on this? | 你還要幫他們掏錢嗎? |
[55:36] | If you want to change your mind, I don’t blame you. | 如果你現在後悔 我也無所謂 |
[55:43] | I’ll make it up to you, Pop, I swear. | 老爸,我發誓,會還你的 |
[55:53] | I’m good for it. | 我會付的 |
[55:59] | All right, up on the table, right now! | 很好,把他放到桌子上 |
[56:00] | Whoa, whoa whoa, hold on! | |
[56:02] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[56:02] | Shelly, we had a deal! | 謝利,我們說好了! |
[56:03] | 150 Gs buys their lives. | 一萬五千塊,買他們的命 |
[56:06] | This is a little slap on the wrist to remember me by. | 這是我給他的記號 讓他長點記性 |
[56:07] | Shelly, no! | |
[56:09] | – Wait, wait. – No, no, no! | -等等,等等 -不!不! |
[56:12] | Jesus, Shelly, no! | |
[56:14] | I said shut up! | |
[56:15] | Come on. | |
[56:29] | Fuck! | 媽的! |
[56:30] | I brought this on myself. | 都是我的錯 |
[56:33] | I planted the seeds. | 真是種瓜得瓜 |
[56:37] | When Angela had run off with Mikey, I didn’t, | 當安吉拉和麥克分手時 我沒有—— |
[56:41] | I never made, | 我一點都沒—— |
[56:43] | I never made an effort to get back in his life. | 我沒幫過他一點忙 |
[56:47] | I figured | 我以為…… |
[56:50] | the kid don’t need a fucking loser for a father. | 這孩子不需要一個失敗的父親 |
[56:53] | And now it’s come full circle. | 現在事情又在重演 |
[56:56] | I give him the money, I open the door to all this. | 又得給他錢 而這些早就注定了 |
[56:58] | I got this coming to me. | 都是我的錯 |
[57:00] | This is payback. | 真是報應 |
[57:16] | Are you done beating yourself up, Bernie? | 伯尼,自我反省完了嗎? |
[57:20] | ? My funny Valentine ? | |
[57:26] | ? Sweet comic Valentine ? | |
[57:35] | ? You make me smile with my heart ? | |
[57:46] | ? Your looks are laughable ? | |
[57:54] | ? Unphotographable ? | |
[57:59] | ? Yet, you’re my favorite work of art ? | |
[58:05] | Bernie, are you awake? | 伯尼……你醒了嗎? |
[58:16] | I think that | 我好像…… |
[58:20] | I love you. | 我愛你 |
[58:24] | No. | 不對 |
[58:27] | I don’t think. | 不是 |
[58:30] | I’m pretty sure of it. | 肯定 |
[58:36] | You blindsided me, Bernie Lootz. | 你讓我無所適從,伯尼·魯特茲 |
[58:40] | I never saw it coming. | 我沒想到 |
[58:43] | You shouldn’t do that to a girl. | 你不應該對一個女孩子這麼做 |
[58:49] | There’s so many things you don’t know, that you should know. | 很多事情,你應該知道的. 但你不知道. |
[58:52] | There’s so many things you don’t know, that you should know. | 很多事情,你應該知道的 但你不知道 |
[58:55] | Oh, fuck, I don’t wanna ruin this. | 媽的,我不想失去你 |
[59:02] | It don’t matter. | 沒關係 |
[59:05] | It don’t matter what you come clean about, | 沒關係,無論你過去是什麼樣子 |
[59:07] | it’s not gonna change the way I feel about you. | 我對你的情意也不會改變 |
[59:11] | It’s not. | 不會改變 |
[59:15] | Natalie, | 納塔麗,我…… |
[59:18] | I’d say it, but… | 我想說,但是…… |
[59:20] | Say it, just say it. | 說吧,快說 |
[59:21] | No, with my rotten luck… | 不行,我總是帶來厄運 |
[59:22] | Don’t, fuck rotten luck, Bernie. | 不,沒什麼厄運,伯尼 |
[59:24] | Don’t, fuck rotten luck, Bernie. | 不,沒什麼厄運,伯尼 |
[59:26] | That’s over. | 都結束了 |
[59:32] | I love you, Natalie. | 我愛你,納塔麗 |
[59:39] | I really, really love you. | 我真的,真的很愛你 |
[1:00:03] | Trixie? | 特裡克茜? |
[1:00:09] | You came back? | 你回來了? |
[1:00:42] | ? What a day this has been ? | |
[1:00:45] | ? What a rare mood I’m in ? | |
[1:00:48] | ? Why, it’s almost like being in love ? | |
[1:00:53] | ? There’s a smile on my face ? | |
[1:00:57] | ? For the whole human race ? | |
[1:00:59] | ? I would swear I am falling in love ? | |
[1:01:05] | ? All the music of life ? | |
[1:01:06] | Tell Bernie to go to table six. | 告訴伯尼去第六桌 |
[1:01:08] | ? Seems to be ? | |
[1:01:11] | ? Like a bell that is ringing for me ? | |
[1:01:16] | ? And from the way that I feel ? | |
[1:01:20] | ? When the bells start to peal ? | |
[1:01:23] | ? I would swear I am falling ? | |
[1:01:26] | ? I can swear that I’m falling ? | |
[1:01:29] | ? Well, it’s almost like being in love ? | |
[1:01:42] | Lovett, party of six, your table is ready. | 第六區,準備工作 |
[1:01:47] | Duty calls. | 任務來了 |
[1:01:51] | Bye. | 再見 |
[1:01:53] | Yes! | 爽! |
[1:02:11] | ? All the music of life seems to be ? | |
[1:02:17] | ? Like a bell that is ringing for me ? | |
[1:02:22] | ? And from the way that I feel ? | |
[1:02:25] | ? When the bells start to peal ? | |
[1:02:28] | ? I would swear I am falling ? | |
[1:02:31] | ? I can swear that I’m falling ? | |
[1:02:34] | ? Well, it’s almost like being ? | |
[1:02:40] | ? Well, it’s almost like being in love ? | |
[1:02:51] | Hey, Shelly, check it out. | 嗨,謝利,看看這個 |
[1:02:52] | The new Mega Million. | 新的老虎機 |
[1:02:53] | I call her Marnie. | 我叫它「艷賊」 |
[1:02:55] | You know, ’cause she’s one frigid broad. | 你知道,因為她太冷漠了 |
[1:02:58] | You want to tell me what’s going on out there? | 告訴我發生什麼事情了 |
[1:03:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:03:02] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 不知道? 你什麼意思 |
[1:03:03] | We’re down almost a mil out there. | 我們的業績急轉直下 |
[1:03:05] | Doesn’t that seem strange to you? | 你不覺得很奇怪嗎? |
[1:03:07] | I guess I’m having an off day. | 也許,我給自己放假了 |
[1:03:09] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[1:03:11] | You don’t have off days, Lootz. | 你不能給你自己放假 |
[1:03:12] | You’re shitty luck incarnate. | 你是厄運之神 |
[1:03:14] | What’s wrong? | 不對嗎? |
[1:03:15] | You coming down with something? | 你怎麼了? |
[1:03:16] | You have this look about you. | |
[1:03:17] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不,不 ,我很好 |
[1:03:18] | As a matter of fact, I’ve never been better. | 實際上,從來沒這麼好過 |
[1:03:20] | Give it a shot. | 我來演示一下 |
[1:03:22] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什麼意思? |
[1:03:24] | She loves me, Shelly. | 她愛上我了,謝利 納塔麗, |
[1:03:26] | She told me last night, Natalie. | 她昨晚告訴我的 |
[1:03:29] | Should I get her flowers or candy? | 我應該接受她的愛嗎? |
[1:03:32] | What is happening to you? | 你到底怎麼了? |
[1:03:34] | I think flowers. | 愛情 |
[1:03:36] | Sweet Jesus! | 天哪! |
[1:03:38] | You popped her cherries! | 中頭彩了! |
[1:03:39] | Shut the fuck up! | 媽的,閉嘴! |
[1:03:41] | I’ll stay. | 繼續繼續 |
[1:03:42] | Scotch on the rocks. | 您的酒 |
[1:03:42] | Here you go, babe. | 該你了,小傢伙 |
[1:03:43] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[1:03:45] | Hi, Tone. | 托恩? |
[1:03:56] | Hi, Shell. | 嗨,謝利 |
[1:03:59] | Do you believe those fucking kids yesterday? | 你相信嗎,昨天那些孩子? |
[1:04:01] | Don’t worry about them | 他們無所謂 |
[1:04:02] | because you and I have other problems now. | 因為現在我們有個大問題 |
[1:04:04] | You have really fucked things up big time, let me tell you. | 你闖了大禍了,告訴你 |
[1:04:08] | I hired you to be his cooze’ companion, | 我雇你來,是讓你拴住他 |
[1:04:11] | not the true love of his fucking life. | 不是去愛他 |
[1:04:14] | But no, you have to go and get all profound | 結果呢 |
[1:04:17] | on the poor schmuck. | 你還真愛上了這個蠢貨 |
[1:04:18] | I love you, Bernie. | 「我愛你,伯尼」 |
[1:04:20] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什麼? |
[1:04:22] | Those four words of endearment have cost this casino | 這幾個充滿愛意的字 |
[1:04:25] | one million and counting today. | 讓我們今天損失了100萬美元 |
[1:04:29] | I don’t understand what that means. | 我不太明白…… |
[1:04:34] | Lady Luck. | 幸運女神 |
[1:04:36] | You’ve heard of Lady Luck, haven’t you? | 你知道「幸運女神」這個詞吧? |
[1:04:39] | Yeah. | 知道 -沒錯, |
[1:04:40] | That’s what’s going on out there. | 就是這麼回事 |
[1:04:42] | Lootz is Kryptonite on a stick. | 魯特茲是個霉星 |
[1:04:44] | He should have them throwing ice cubes right now | 而且應該是個孤單的霉星 |
[1:04:46] | but instead, I’ve got a meltdown on my hands. | 結果我卻親手拆自己的台 |
[1:04:49] | So here’s the situation. | 所以, |
[1:04:50] | You are out of his life, before he even gets home. | 你得離他遠點 |
[1:04:53] | Don’t even tell him to his face. | 不要親口和他說 |
[1:04:54] | Leave him a note. | 給他張紙條就行 |
[1:04:55] | I’m gonna make some calls | 我一會去發個通知 |
[1:04:56] | and you’re gonna be situated at another joint. | 你去別的地方工作 |
[1:05:08] | I don’t think I can do that, Shell. | 我不能這麼做,謝利 |
[1:05:11] | Excuse me? | 什麼? |
[1:05:14] | I said I don’t think I can do that, Shell. | 我說…… |
[1:05:16] | I said I don’t think I can do that, Shell. | 我不能這麼做,謝利 我說…… |
[1:05:18] | 我不能這麼做,謝利 | |
[1:05:18] | It wasn’t an act. | 我不是在演戲 我不能這麼做,謝利 |
[1:05:18] | It wasn’t an act. | 我不是在演戲 |
[1:05:21] | I meant it. | 真的 |
[1:05:23] | You love him? | 你愛他? |
[1:05:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:05:26] | I love the schmuck. | 我愛這個笨蛋 |
[1:05:28] | What the fuck is there to love? | 他有什麼好的? |
[1:05:31] | He’s a loser. | 他是個徹頭徹尾的失敗者 |
[1:05:32] | Always has been, always will be. | 一輩子都是 |
[1:05:35] | I thought you were a smart cookie when I picked you out. | 我選中你 是因為我覺得你很聰明 |
[1:05:40] | You do not want to fuck with me. | 你不是一定要和我對著干吧 |
[1:05:43] | Because if you do, your next john | 你要是不聽話 |
[1:05:46] | is going to be a fucking rattlesnake in the fucking desert. | 我就抓條響尾蛇來干你 |
[1:05:49] | Do you understand me? | 明白我的意思嗎? |
[1:05:50] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:05:51] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[1:06:09] | Hey, Natalie. | 嗨,納塔麗 |
[1:06:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 沒關係 |
[1:07:14] | Look, a six-card 21? | 六張牌,21點? |
[1:07:16] | Look what got me here. | |
[1:07:18] | Please! | 倒霉! |
[1:07:40] | ? Can I steal a little love ? | |
[1:07:42] | ? Yeah, let me raid a little love ? | |
[1:07:52] | Thank you, thank you. | 謝謝,謝謝 |
[1:07:54] | You guys are too kind. | 謝謝大家 |
[1:07:55] | This next song I’d like to do for you, guys, | 下一首歌獻給… |
[1:07:57] | is dedicated to a friend over there. | …在場的一位觀眾 |
[1:07:58] | Brianna, this one’s for you. | 伯林娜,獻給你 |
[1:08:01] | I love you, Johnny! | |
[1:08:04] | I want you to tell me the truth, Shelly. | 說實話,謝利 |
[1:08:06] | Did you say something to Natalie? | 你對納塔麗說了什麼? |
[1:08:08] | Did you muscle her? | 是不是威脅她了? |
[1:08:09] | Jesus, Bernie, is that what you think? | 上帝,伯尼,你怎麼了? |
[1:08:11] | That I would fuck with your happiness? | 我會故意破壞你的幸福? |
[1:08:14] | That hurts me. | 真傷心(你這麼說) |
[1:08:17] | I don’t know. | 算了 |
[1:08:23] | This guy is all flash. | 這個傢伙也就是好看 |
[1:08:25] | No soul. | 一點內涵沒有 |
[1:08:26] | I miss Buddy. | 我有點想巴迪 這裡現在也不一樣了 |
[1:08:27] | It’s just not the same around here. | |
[1:08:30] | Buddy was tired. | 巴迪累了 |
[1:08:32] | I gave him the easy way out. | 我讓他體面地走了 |
[1:08:33] | Things could have been so much worse. | 否則會更糟 |
[1:08:36] | Gave him the easy way out? | 「體面地走了」? |
[1:08:37] | What are you talking about? | 你什麼意思, |
[1:08:37] | He. | 他…… |
[1:08:44] | Buddy never would have taken the buyout. | 巴迪已經挺不住了 |
[1:08:46] | He would have stuck to his guns right to the end. | 再這麼下去 他會用槍打爛自己的腦袋 |
[1:08:47] | They would have ended up hurting him. | 這樣對他就太殘忍了 |
[1:08:48] | I could not allow that to happen. | 我不允許這種事情發生 |
[1:08:50] | Jesus. | 天啊, |
[1:08:51] | You sit here and you justify it | 你…… |
[1:08:54] | like you’re Dr. Kevorkian or something? | 你安坐在這侃侃而談 事不關己的樣子 |
[1:08:56] | Hey, listen to me. | 嘿,聽我說 |
[1:08:58] | I loved that son of a bitch, but his time was up. | 我也很喜歡他 不過到此為止了 |
[1:09:00] | What was I supposed to do, | 我還能做什麼 |
[1:09:01] | leave him to those corporate fucking scumbags? | 把他扔到街上去? |
[1:09:02] | What I did was a humanitarian thing | 我只能按照… |
[1:09:04] | that I have no doubt about. | …最人道的方式解決問題 |
[1:09:07] | And afterwards I held him in my arms | 然後摟住他大哭一場 |
[1:09:09] | and I cried like a fucking baby. | 然後摟住他大哭一場 |
[1:09:15] | What? | 怎麼了? |
[1:09:17] | What is this fucking look you’re giving me now? | 你瞪我幹什麼? |
[1:09:19] | What is that, huh? | 你什麼意思? |
[1:09:27] | There are the sins of the flesh. | |
[1:09:30] | There are the sins of the gambling halls | |
[1:09:33] | be it dice or in some cases, | |
[1:09:36] | the devil’s thumb papers. | |
[1:10:09] | Let’s take off tonight. | 我們今晚就走 |
[1:10:13] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[1:10:14] | I have an obligation to Shelly. | 我還欠謝利的債, |
[1:10:16] | He… | 他—— |
[1:10:17] | Fuck Shelly. | 去他媽的謝利 |
[1:10:20] | He doesn’t give a shit about you, Bernie. | 他根本不把你當人看,伯尼 |
[1:10:28] | Let’s just climb in your car | 我們上車吧 |
[1:10:30] | and drive the hell out of here tonight. | 今晚就開車離開這裡 |
[1:10:36] | I can’t do that, Natalie. | 不行,納塔麗 |
[1:10:39] | He’d come after me because you’re with me. | 你和我在一起 |
[1:10:42] | He’d come after me because you’re with me. | 他就不會放過我 你和我在一起 |
[1:10:42] | 他就不會放過我 | |
[1:10:45] | I can’t have that on me. | 我一定要把事情解決了 |
[1:11:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:11:11] | Winner! | |
[1:11:30] | Winner! | |
[1:11:58] | Shelly! | 謝利!謝利! |
[1:12:01] | You have no fucking right, Shelly! | 你不能這麼做! |
[1:12:05] | You got no fucking right! | 謝利,你不能這麼做! |
[1:12:08] | Shelly, I tried. I couldn’t do it. | 謝利,我試過了 可我下不了狠心 |
[1:12:12] | Shelly. | 謝利—— |
[1:12:13] | Shelly, I can’t leave, Shell. | 謝利——我也沒辦法,謝利 |
[1:12:17] | Shell, I love him. | 謝利,我愛他 |
[1:12:18] | Doesn’t that mean anything to you? | 你一點都不為他著想嗎? |
[1:12:20] | You heartless fuck. | 無情的混蛋 |
[1:12:25] | I thought… | 我以為…… |
[1:12:30] | Bastard, I thought he was your friend. | 混蛋,我以為他是你的朋友 |
[1:12:35] | Who do you think you are? | 你以為你是誰? |
[1:12:37] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他媽的以為你是誰? |
[1:12:39] | You’re nobody! | 你什麼都不是! |
[1:12:42] | I could make you disappear like that | 我可以讓你消失得一乾二淨 |
[1:12:43] | and not one fucking person would miss you. | 誰都不會想起你 |
[1:12:45] | Not one fucking person! | 誰都不會! |
[1:12:47] | Bernie would! | 伯尼會的! |
[1:12:50] | He loves me. | 他愛我 |
[1:12:53] | He loves me and that kills you, | 他愛我…… |
[1:12:57] | doesn’t it, Shell? | 這會讓你完蛋 是不是,謝利? |
[1:12:59] | That kills you! | 這會讓你完蛋 |
[1:13:00] | That kills you, doesn’t it? | 是不是,是不是?! |
[1:13:02] | He was your only friend and you crippled him. | 他是你唯一的朋友 |
[1:13:07] | You crippled him | 而你總是難為他 |
[1:13:08] | and he still stood by you, but no more, Shell. | 他對你仁至義盡 可是以後不會了,謝利 |
[1:13:10] | and he still stood by you, but no more, Shell. | 他對你仁至義盡 可是以後不會了,謝利 |
[1:13:12] | The only friends you’ve got now | 這唯一的朋友對你來說 |
[1:13:13] | The only friends you’ve got now | 這唯一的朋友對你來說 |
[1:13:13] | are the fucking guys on your payroll. | 就是薪水冊上的一個人名 |
[1:13:17] | You don’t own me anymore, Shelly, and you don’t own Bernie. | 我馬上就走,謝利 伯尼也走 |
[1:13:22] | We’re leaving here tonight. | 我們今晚就走 |
[1:13:23] | I am taking him and there is not a fucking | 我現在就告訴他 |
[1:13:26] | thing that you can do about it! | 你呢,你阻止不了我們! |
[1:13:28] | And you will be all alone! | 你就做你的孤家寡人吧! |
[1:13:30] | Is that right? | 是嗎? |
[1:14:18] | I love him. | 我愛他 |
[1:14:27] | Come on. | |
[1:15:00] | Natalie? | 納塔麗? |
[1:15:03] | Don’t turn the light on. | 別開燈, |
[1:15:05] | I got a headache. | 我頭疼 |
[1:15:06] | Did you take something? | 吃藥了嗎? |
[1:15:08] | I’ve got aspirin, I’ve got… | 我這兒有阿司匹林 |
[1:15:10] | Yeah, I already took something. | 吃過了 |
[1:15:14] | What? | 怎麼——? |
[1:15:17] | Oh, shit. | 倒霉 |
[1:15:20] | Natalie, what happened to the mirror? | 納塔麗,鏡子怎麼了? |
[1:15:29] | Natalie? | 納塔麗? |
[1:15:30] | No, Bernie, don’t. | 別,伯尼,別……別開燈! |
[1:15:31] | Oh, shit, Bernie! | |
[1:15:34] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[1:15:36] | Natalie, who did this to you? | 納塔麗,誰打你了? |
[1:15:37] | We’ve got to call the police. | 我們得報警 |
[1:15:39] | I thought, easy money. | 我以為,這錢好賺 |
[1:15:42] | What are you talking about? | 你說什麼? |
[1:15:43] | Shelly. | 謝利 |
[1:15:48] | He paid me to get close to you, | 他花錢雇我接近你 |
[1:15:51] | to keep you around. | 好讓你走不了 |
[1:16:05] | Shelly? | 謝利……? |
[1:16:08] | Yeah. | 嗯, |
[1:16:10] | Shelly. | 謝利 |
[1:16:14] | You were right that first night. | 那天你是對的 |
[1:16:18] | I was for sale. | 我就是這樣 |
[1:16:22] | Bought and paid for. | 被買來賣去 |
[1:16:26] | You were the easy mark, Bernie. | 你就是我的「沖頭」,伯尼 |
[1:16:33] | At first I thought that you were just | 一開始我以為 |
[1:16:36] | another way to make a quick buck, you know? | 你只是我發財之路上的一站 |
[1:16:41] | And then I started to take a closer look. | 我開始接近你的時候 |
[1:16:47] | And for the first time, | 第一個 |
[1:16:50] | you were somebody who wasn’t trying to hustle me, | 你是第一個 不急於上我的人 |
[1:16:54] | somebody who wasn’t trying to pretend | 你總是那麼真實 |
[1:16:56] | he was someone he wasn’t. | 不會偽裝自己 |
[1:16:57] | Just a decent guy, trying to get back on track. | 只是一個 想回到正路上的好人 |
[1:17:05] | And it didn’t hurt any that you put me up on a pedestal. | 而你是這麼尊敬我 |
[1:17:08] | It sure puts the gutter in perspective. | 尊敬一個從貧民窟走出來的人 |
[1:17:13] | Shelly paid you? | 謝利給你錢? |
[1:17:18] | Shelly wants me gone. | 他想我走 |
[1:17:24] | He says I bring you luck. | 他說我給你帶來了好運 |
[1:17:28] | Lady Luck. | 「幸運女神」 |
[1:17:33] | I stayed to tell you to your face | 我留下來 親口告訴你這些…… |
[1:17:37] | and I knew you wouldn’t want me no more and I could just go. | 我知道你不想要我了 我馬上就走 |
[1:17:46] | We’ve got to get you to the hospital. | 現在去醫院吧 |
[1:17:47] | We’ll talk about this later. | 別的事情以後再說 |
[1:17:58] | Dr. Collins. | |
[1:18:48] | Tell me again, Bernie. | 再說一次,伯尼 |
[1:18:50] | Tell me everything’s gonna be okay. | 對我說前程一片光明 |
[1:18:54] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 前程一片光明 |
[1:18:56] | This is our time. | 我和你,知道嗎 |
[1:18:57] | This is you and me and we’re going for it. | 這是我和你兩個人的未來 |
[1:18:59] | Oh, my God. | |
[1:19:01] | Oh, my God. | 啊,上帝 |
[1:19:01] | 啊,上帝 | |
[1:19:04] | Hey, you look in the mirror, | 嗨 |
[1:19:07] | you don’t like what you see, don’t believe it. | 你不需要鏡子裡面的你 那只會給你帶來傷害 |
[1:19:11] | Look in my eyes. | 看著我的眼睛 |
[1:19:12] | I am the only mirror you’re ever gonna need. | 我才是你的鏡子 |
[1:19:14] | You look into my eyes, Natalie. | 看著我的眼睛就好,納塔麗 |
[1:19:27] | Bernie, Bernie, wait, wait. | 伯尼,伯尼,等會 |
[1:19:29] | Your chart that first night, | 還記得那天你的計劃嗎 |
[1:19:32] | I wasn’t being straight with you. | 結果一團糟 |
[1:19:33] | It is the worst chart I’ve ever seen. | 簡直是我見過最糟糕的計劃 |
[1:19:35] | There’s nothing in the cards for you, I’m telling you. | 你總是失去機會,聽我說 |
[1:19:37] | No, don’t you see? | 不對,你還沒發現? |
[1:19:39] | That was before. | 那是以前 |
[1:19:40] | That was before you opened up your heart to me. | 你打開我的心扉之前 |
[1:19:43] | Everything’s different now. | 現在形勢逆轉了 |
[1:19:45] | I got Lady Luck on my side. | 我有你這個幸運女神 |
[1:19:47] | Nothing’s gonna happen to me. | 我不會出事的 |
[1:19:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:19:51] | Here, look, I got $3,000 he paid me. | 他給了我3000塊錢 |
[1:19:52] | Here, look, I got $3,000 he paid me. | 他給了我3000塊錢 |
[1:19:54] | Maybe Shelly will take it as a down payment, | 也許謝利想收回去 |
[1:19:55] | Maybe Shelly will take it as a down payment, | 也許謝利想收回去 |
[1:19:56] | and we can pay in installments, when we get settled, okay? | 告訴他我們可以還給他 |
[1:19:59] | I don’t think $3,000… | 我不認為3000塊錢…… |
[1:20:00] | Come on, take it, Bernie! | 好了,拿著!伯尼 |
[1:20:14] | Every hour, street vendors in your face. | ……就直接去找他了 |
[1:20:16] | I walk up there, I’d want to shoot myself. | 我真想給他一槍 |
[1:20:18] | I suppose you’d like that freak show, huh, Harvard? | 你們也不會喜歡那個傻瓜吧 |
[1:20:20] | Yeah, I do. | 當然不會 |
[1:20:22] | It brings people downtown into the casino | 這可以吸引人們來這裡 |
[1:20:24] | and that is good for business. | 對我們的生意大大有利 |
[1:20:33] | Hey, hey, hey! | |
[1:20:34] | You lay another finger on her, | 上帝在上,你要是 再動她一根指頭, |
[1:20:35] | I swear to God, I’ll kill you. | 我就殺了你 |
[1:20:37] | Are you listening to me? | 你聽清了嗎? |
[1:20:38] | I will fucking kill you. | 我會殺了你! |
[1:20:48] | Why, Shelly? | 為什麼,謝利? |
[1:20:53] | How could you do that to her? | 你怎麼能對她這麼做? |
[1:20:56] | Because I never let go of a good thing, Bernie, | 因為我從來 不會放過任何好東西 |
[1:20:58] | and you are a very, very good thing. | 而你就是個大好東西 |
[1:21:01] | The best cooler there ever was and I need him back. | 我見過最棒的倒霉鬼 希望你能變回來 |
[1:21:02] | The best cooler there ever was and I need him back. | 我見過最棒的倒霉鬼 希望你能變回來 |
[1:21:04] | He ain’t never coming back. | 永遠也變不回來了 |
[1:21:05] | He ain’t never coming back. | 永遠也變不回來了 |
[1:21:06] | That is a dead man talking. | 好像有個死人在說話? |
[1:21:13] | Shelly. | 謝利…… |
[1:21:16] | I’m done with this joint, Natalie and me. | 我不想繼續幹下去了 納塔麗也不想 |
[1:21:19] | We are out of here. | 我們馬上就走 |
[1:21:20] | I’ll get a job out in the world. | 到別的地方去找工作 |
[1:21:22] | I’ll send you half my paycheck every month. | 每個月我會分薪水的一半給你 |
[1:21:24] | I’ll make good on my commitment. | 這算作是我的義務 |
[1:21:25] | Bernie, if you bail on me, | 伯尼,如果你不聽我的 |
[1:21:27] | they’re gonna throw your fucking ass | 他們會把你從這裡扔下去 |
[1:21:28] | off the roof of this building snatch the broad | 他們會把你從這裡扔下去 |
[1:21:29] | and throw her right the fuck on top of you. | 然後再把納塔麗扔在你身上 |
[1:21:35] | I don’t think so, ’cause if you whack me, | 我可不這麼想 如果你廢了我 |
[1:21:38] | then Bernie Lootz ain’t the biggest loser | 那伯尼·魯特茲就不會是 |
[1:21:40] | 世界上最倒霉的人了 | |
[1:21:41] | That honor is gonna rest upon you, Shelly. | 這個榮譽會轉嫁到你身上 |
[1:21:44] | And maybe you had it all along. | 並且伴你一生 |
[1:21:46] | I’m the loser? | 那我輸定了? |
[1:21:47] | What do you got, other than this joint? | 除了這賭場 你還有什麼? |
[1:21:49] | What more do I need? | 我還需要別的嗎? |
[1:21:50] | You got nothing. | 你什麼都沒有 |
[1:21:52] | This place, your legacy, it’s a mirage. | 這個地方,你的遺產 只是海市蜃樓 |
[1:21:55] | You turn your back, it don’t even exist. | 你要是轉身 沒準它都會消失 |
[1:21:57] | There’s no night, there’s no day, | 不論你做什麼努力 |
[1:21:59] | it’s just one big fucking blur | 它也將是一個幻影 |
[1:22:00] | and it don’t count for nothing. | 不會給你賺一點錢 |
[1:22:03] | You believe this fucking guy? | 你們相信這個瘋子的話嗎? |
[1:22:04] | Yeah. | |
[1:22:05] | I feel sorry for you, Shelly. | 謝利,我為你感到羞愧 |
[1:22:06] | You’re the worst kind of gambler there is, | 你是世上最糟的賭徒 |
[1:22:09] | too scared to throw his chips on the table. | 不敢下注 |
[1:22:11] | Too scared to extend any real kind of friendship. | 不敢接受真正的友誼 |
[1:22:12] | Too scared to extend any real kind of friendship. | 不敢接受真正的友誼 |
[1:22:13] | Always scared he’s gonna end up out in the desert. | 還總是害怕 身邊的一切會不翼而飛 |
[1:22:15] | Always scared he’s gonna end up out in the desert. | 還總是害怕 身邊的一切會不翼而飛 |
[1:22:17] | Well, sweet fucking dreams pal. | 真是個甜蜜的美夢,兄弟 |
[1:22:20] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[1:22:22] | If that’s where it ends, that’s where it ends. | 事情就這麼結束了 |
[1:22:25] | If that’s where it ends, that’s where it ends. | 結束了 事情就這麼結束了 |
[1:22:26] | 結束了 | |
[1:22:28] | Jesus Christ, | 上帝, |
[1:22:29] | that’s such a fucking touching speech, Bernie. | 你這套演說 還真讓人感動,伯尼 |
[1:22:31] | All that Jimmy Stewart bullshit, | 動聽的連篇廢話 |
[1:22:32] | I got such a lump in my throat, I can’t tell you. | 我都要哽咽了 說不出話 |
[1:22:36] | But it doesn’t change a thing. | 不過這都於事無補 |
[1:22:38] | If you don’t make good on my 150 Gs, | 如果你不賠那15000塊 |
[1:22:41] | I’m gonna close the books on you. | 看我怎麼收拾你們 |
[1:22:44] | You and the broad. | 你,還有那個婊子 |
[1:22:46] | You leave me no choice. | 你讓我別無選擇 |
[1:23:15] | Change only. | 都換了 |
[1:23:22] | Change. | |
[1:23:27] | 3,000. | 3000塊 |
[1:23:45] | Yellow, 11, pay the line. | 11,繼續 |
[1:23:53] | Winner, seven. | 7勝利 |
[1:24:10] | Six easy, easy way six. | 2點加4點 |
[1:24:18] | Winner, front line. | 一線勝 |
[1:24:36] | Hey, Shelly, take a look at number four. | 謝利,快看看四號桌 |
[1:24:40] | Winner. | 勝 |
[1:24:50] | Okay, folks, we’re coming out now. | 暫時中止,兄弟們 |
[1:24:52] | Hold bets, curb checks, C and E is 11. | 停止操作,進行檢查 |
[1:25:01] | Come on, man, make me some money. | 男:快點,夥計,幫我也賺點 |
[1:25:02] | Come on, man, make me some money. | 男:快點,夥計,幫我也賺點 |
[1:25:06] | Winner, seven. | 7勝利 |
[1:25:07] | What the fuck is going on here? | 媽的,怎麼回事? |
[1:25:08] | Where have you been? | 剛才你去哪了? |
[1:25:09] | Not now. | 先別管他 |
[1:25:10] | Bullshit, shut him down right now. | 應該現在就讓他停手 |
[1:25:12] | Shut him down or I will. | 現在就停下,要不我親自去 |
[1:25:13] | Not here. | 在這不行 |
[1:25:14] | Come take a walk with me. | 過來,我有話要說 |
[1:25:21] | What is your interest in this, Shelly? | 你看不到這利害關係嗎,謝利? |
[1:25:22] | Because you know what I see? | 你知道嗎… |
[1:25:23] | I see your guy taking us to the fucking cleaners | 我看到你的人讓我們大受損失 |
[1:25:26] | and I’ll tell you one thing. | 我告訴你… |
[1:25:27] | He’s not leaving here with a fucking dime. | 他一分錢也不能拿走 |
[1:25:38] | Now listen to me, you little Harvard turd. | 老實聽著,哈佛的蠢貨 |
[1:25:40] | Lootz is all right, so he’s walking out of here | 魯特茲是對的 |
[1:25:42] | with everything he’s got coming to him. | 他肯定能把賺到手的東西 從這兒帶走 |
[1:25:44] | If you so much as touch one fucking hair | 你要是敢動他一根頭髮 |
[1:25:46] | on his fucking head, | 你要是敢動他一根頭髮 |
[1:25:47] | I’m gonna fucking wallpaper this fucking bathroom | 我他媽的就用… |
[1:25:50] | with your fucking ass, do you understand me? | …你的屁股來拖地板 |
[1:25:52] | Muted tones, isn’t that what you said, huh? | 明白嗎?你啞了? 你不想說點什麼嗎? |
[1:25:54] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:25:55] | I can’t hear you. | 我聽不清 |
[1:25:57] | Wait, wait a minute. | 等等,等一下 |
[1:25:58] | There it is. | 我聽到了 |
[1:25:59] | Blended in, at a subsonic level, like some kind of mantra, | 很模糊,很模糊 |
[1:26:04] | pain, pain, pain. | 好像是什麼咒語. 「痛,痛,痛」 |
[1:26:05] | pain, pain, pain. | 好像是什麼咒語. 「痛,痛,痛」 |
[1:26:14] | Please. | 拜託…… |
[1:26:20] | Come on, come on. | 男1:快點,快點 |
[1:26:22] | Big roll, big roll, buddy. | 男2:扔骰子,夥計 |
[1:26:24] | Big roll, big roll, buddy. | 男1:快點,快點 男2:扔骰子,夥計 |
[1:26:26] | Here we go. | 男3:開始了, |
[1:26:27] | Here we go, here we go. | 開始了 |
[1:26:36] | He must be up over 100 grand! | 男4:他贏十萬多了 |
[1:26:38] | Come on! | |
[1:26:41] | Gray craps, line away. | 廢骰子,賭Pass輸 |
[1:26:59] | Here we go. | 開始 |
[1:27:00] | All right | |
[1:27:04] | Okay. | |
[1:27:11] | Okay. | |
[1:27:13] | Hit it again, come on. | |
[1:27:17] | Win in, come on now, come on. | |
[1:27:19] | All right, all right. | |
[1:27:23] | 12 craps, line away, 12 craps. | |
[1:27:45] | What the fuck? | |
[1:27:46] | Not all of it! | 不會吧?! |
[1:27:47] | $80,000. | 伯尼:八萬塊 |
[1:27:48] | On the field? | 全賭上了? |
[1:27:49] | Is he fucking crazy? | 他瘋了嗎? |
[1:27:50] | Don’t do it. | 女:不要啊 |
[1:28:22] | Thank you, God, thank you, God, thank you, God. | 謝天謝地,謝天謝地 |
[1:28:24] | It’s all right, right? | 沒事吧? |
[1:28:26] | You guys worked it out and he took the money? | 問題都解決了吧? 你給他錢了嗎? |
[1:28:29] | It’s okay, right? | 沒事了? |
[1:28:59] | You want me to get that, Shelly? | 要我接電話嗎,謝利? |
[1:29:35] | Bernie, can you tell me what happened? | 伯尼? 能告訴我發生什麼事了嗎? |
[1:29:41] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的,好 |
[1:29:51] | Why are we stopping, Bernie? | 怎麼……停下來幹什麼? 伯尼? |
[1:29:54] | I think, I think, oh, goddamn. | 我覺得,我—— 啊,媽的 |
[1:29:55] | I think, I think, oh, goddamn. | 我覺得,我—— 啊,媽的 |
[1:30:24] | What the fuck happened in there? | 你到底怎麼了? |
[1:30:33] | What? | 什麼?什麼? |
[1:30:35] | – What! – Look, look. | -啊! -瞧,瞧 |
[1:30:37] | Oh, my God, oh, my God! | 上帝,上帝! |
[1:30:39] | Natalie, I won, I won. | 納塔麗,我贏了,贏了 |
[1:30:40] | Oh, my God, how much? | 上帝! |
[1:30:41] | How much? | 多少?多少? |
[1:30:42] | A lot. | 很多 |
[1:30:44] | Bahamas, here we come. | 巴哈馬群島,我們來了! |
[1:30:52] | Step out of the car, please. | 請下車 |
[1:30:56] | What’s the problem, Officer? | 怎麼了,警官? |
[1:30:57] | Step out of the car, please, both of you. | 你們兩個,都出來 |
[1:31:10] | Officer, my driving. | 警官,我開得有點…… |
[1:31:13] | I’m sorry if we were driving a little fast, | 很抱歉, 我開得好像有點快 |
[1:31:15] | we’re a bit excited. | 我們太興奮了 |
[1:31:16] | We won a shitload of money at the Shangri-La. | 我們剛在香格里拉贏了一大筆錢 |
[1:31:20] | You didn’t win nothing. | 真是可惜,美夢破滅了 |
[1:31:26] | Now both of you, turn around. | 你們倆,轉過去, |
[1:31:28] | Get down on your knees, now. | 跪下, 現在 |
[1:31:36] | Jesus Christ, Bern, Jesus Christ. | 上帝,伯尼,上帝 |
[1:31:42] | The kid just wants you should know, Shelly, | 那孩子也在盡力而為,謝利 |
[1:31:45] | he’s just protecting our investment the old-school way. | 他也是在維護我們的資產. 雖然方式不合你的味口. |
[1:31:48] | he’s just protecting our investment the old-school way. | 他也是在維護我們的資產. 雖然方式不合你的味口. |
[1:31:50] | I’ll see you around, my friend. | 永別了,朋友 雖然方式不合你的味口 |
[1:31:50] | I’ll see you around, my friend. | 永別了,朋友 |
[1:31:55] | I knew it was too good to be true. | 我知道這個結局也不算糟 |
[1:32:00] | Who were we kidding? | 我們惹誰了? |
[1:32:49] | It’s a drunk driver. | 這司機喝醉了 |
[1:32:52] | This is just freaky luck. | 我們太走運了 |
[1:32:55] | It was freaky accident. | 這事故出的正是時候 |
[1:33:17] | Gentlemen, I want to thank you | 先生們,我要感謝你們 |
[1:33:18] | for your vote of confidence. | 我要感謝你們 |
[1:33:20] | As the new director of casino operations, | 作為娛樂中心的新主管 |
[1:33:22] | I want to make a personal guarantee | 我向你們每個人… |
[1:33:23] | to each and every one of you | …作出承諾 |
[1:33:25] | that your investment in the Golden Shangri-La | 你們在香格里拉的投資 |
[1:33:27] | will be well looked after. | 會體現它們的價值 |
[1:33:30] | The future looks very bright, gentlemen. | 前途一片光明,先生們 |
[1:33:33] | Very, very bright. | 一片光明 |
[1:33:35] | 時間軸調整、中英字幕合併@致遠淡泊 |