英文名称:The Coldest Game
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | 1960年代初期 古巴革命后 美国和苏联处在冷战最紧张的时期 苏联军队距离佛罗里达只有100英里 | |
[01:43] | 1962年10月 肯尼迪总统接到 古巴建设导弹发射井和苏联增兵的消息 战争一触即发 | |
[02:54] | What came first? The chicken or the egg? | 先有什么 鸡还是蛋 |
[02:57] | It’s important to see things as they are. | 看清事物的本质很重要 |
[03:00] | On one hand you have an awkward feathered thing | 尽管长了那种带毛的奇怪东西 |
[03:03] | and on the other you have the most perfect | 但另一方面拥有了 |
[03:05] | aerodynamic shape that’s ever evolved. | 最完美契合空气动力学的翅膀 |
[03:07] | The answer is… | 答案是 |
[03:11] | answer is obvious, right? | 答案很明显 不是吗 |
[03:13] | Everything’s simple with you, professor. | 什么事对你来说都很简单 教授 |
[03:15] | Maybe you can explain my wife to me. | 或许你可以给我解释一下我的妻子 |
[03:17] | It was the egg, not the chicken, right? | 先有蛋后有鸡 对吧 |
[03:20] | That depends. | 那要看情况 |
[03:21] | On what? | 看什么情况 |
[03:24] | On whether I’m having breakfast or dinner. | 看我要吃早餐还是晚餐 |
[03:26] | Get out of here, professor. | 下去吧 教授 |
[04:00] | We now know that the Soviet Union | 我们现在得知苏联 |
[04:02] | has decided for putting all of the Americans | 已经决定把所有美国人 |
[04:05] | under the nuclear gun. | 置于核战的阴影下 |
[04:08] | Their major weapon systems, which would affect this capability, | 核潜艇和超音速轰炸机似乎是 |
[04:11] | appear to be nuclear propelled and supersonic bombers. | 影响他们作战能力的主要武器系统 |
[04:15] | The aggressor would go as far as he could, | 挑衅者尽可能地 |
[04:17] | to the very brink of war. | 在战争边缘试探 |
[04:22] | Kennedy said that their administration must take responsibility | 肯尼迪说他们的政府必须承担起 |
[04:25] | for the loss of Cuba. | 古巴陷落的责任 |
[04:27] | The free people of Cuba, | 自由的古巴人民 |
[04:29] | people who want to be free are going to be supported | 想要自由的古巴人民会得到支持 |
[04:33] | and that they will attain their freedom. | 并且获得他们的自由 |
[04:44] | 冷 酷 | |
[04:49] | In international news | 国际新闻 |
[04:50] | the chess match of the century | 国际象棋大师约翰·柯尼斯堡 |
[04:52] | between grand master John Konigsberg | 和苏维埃挑战者国际象棋大师柯尼斯堡 |
[04:53] | and the Soviet challenger grand master Gavrylov | 之间的世纪对战 |
[04:56] | has finally been scheduled. | 终于定下日期了 |
[04:58] | The Chairman of the American Chess Association, | 美国国际象棋协会主席 |
[05:00] | Mr. Griswald Moran, made this announcement. | 格里斯瓦尔德·莫兰先生发表了声明 |
[05:03] | I would like to personally thank President Kennedy, | 我以个人的名义感谢肯尼迪总统 |
[05:06] | who spoke to First Secretary Khrushchev on our behalf | 代表我们与第一书记赫鲁晓夫沟通 |
[05:09] | and helped us come to an agreement with the Soviets. | 并帮助我们与苏联达成一致 |
[05:12] | The date of the tournament remains unchanged. | 比赛的日期已经定下来了 |
[05:14] | Both sides have agreed to hold the games in Warsaw, Poland. | 双方都同意在波兰华沙举行比赛 |
[05:19] | Yeah, well. I can’t play with all that crap in my ears. | 是 我玩牌的时候不想听那些废话 |
[05:23] | All they’ve been talking about for the past two days | 他们这两天一直在讨论 |
[05:26] | is Konigsberg and that Russian, | 柯尼斯堡和那个苏联人的比赛 |
[05:27] | as though that’s going to bring the Commies to their knees. | 好像能让共产党人屈服似的 |
[05:30] | Dealer takes one. | 跟 |
[05:32] | Did you guys hear about that Russian bomb called Tsar? | 你们听说过苏联的沙皇导弹吗 |
[05:36] | – All in. – They exploded one | -全跟 -他们引爆了一个 |
[05:38] | and the mushroom cloud was 40 miles high. | 爆炸产生的蘑菇云有40英里高 |
[05:41] | – All in. – Manhattan would be destroyed in… | -全跟 -曼哈顿将会在 |
[05:44] | two seconds. | 两秒之内毁灭 |
[05:51] | And I call. | 我赢了 |
[05:54] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[05:57] | That’s always a pleasure. | 和你们玩牌一向很快乐 |
[06:01] | Three hundred and 32 dollars. | 总共是332美元 |
[06:02] | So my 15 percent would be 49 dollars and 80 cents. | 我的分成是百分之15 是49美元80美分 |
[06:06] | Here’s 50 bucks. | 给你50美元 |
[06:13] | This Saturday we’re going to play blackjack. | 这周六我们玩21点 |
[06:16] | You are going to lose the first two rounds | 你先输掉前两局 |
[06:19] | and then make a miraculous recovery. | 然后奇迹般地起死回生 |
[06:25] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[06:29] | Evening, miss. What’ll it be? | 晚上好 小姐 喝点什么 |
[06:31] | Double bourbon. Neat. | 双倍纯威士忌 |
[06:39] | Professor Mansky? | 是曼斯基教授吗 |
[06:43] | You crossed my mind today when I heard about that chess match | 当我听到苏联人和柯尼斯堡的 |
[06:46] | between that Russian and Konigsberg. | 国际象棋比赛的时候我想起了您 |
[06:50] | I remember when you were playing him. | 我记得您和他比赛过 |
[06:54] | Everybody admired you. | 每个人都称赞您 |
[06:57] | I was your student. | 我曾是你的学生 |
[07:01] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[07:04] | Professor, I have a proposition for you. | 教授 我有一个建议 |
[07:08] | Pardon me. | 告辞 |
[07:16] | Excuse me? I think you forgot your… | 打扰一下 我认为你忘了你的 |
[07:41] | He’s waking up. | 他醒了 |
[07:43] | He needs another shot. | 再电击一下 |
[07:44] | He’s not due for another 45. | 他还不到45岁 |
[07:47] | He’s got a strong liver. | 他有一个健康的肝 |
[08:10] | He woke up half an hour ago in the safe room. | 他半小时前在安全屋里醒了 |
[08:13] | He doesn’t know where he is. | 他不知道他在哪 |
[08:14] | We waited for you before talking to him. | 我们等你来跟他谈 |
[08:16] | Taught math at Princeton. | 在普林斯顿教数学 |
[08:18] | During Einstein’s tenure, no less. | 和爱因斯坦是同事 |
[08:20] | Dismissed for punching a Nobel laureate. | 因殴打诺贝尔获得者被开除 |
[08:22] | You brought a real winner. | 你带来了一个真正的赢家 |
[08:23] | He’s a genius at chess, sir. | 他是个国际象棋天才 长官 |
[08:25] | He defeated Konigsberg twice. | 他打败了柯尼斯堡两次 |
[08:26] | Yeah, 20 years ago. | 是 20年前 |
[08:40] | And this is the guy you want to win the Cold War for us? | 这就是你找的 为我们赢得冷战的人吗 |
[08:53] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[09:07] | Professor Mansky, can you hear me? | 曼斯基教授 你能听见我说话吗 |
[09:18] | I taught for nine years. I never had a female student. | 我教了9年书 从没教过女生 |
[09:24] | What I’m about to tell you, sir, is highly confidential. | 我接下来要告诉你的 是高度机密的 |
[09:28] | The President and the State Department… | 总统和国务院 |
[09:30] | You’d come up with the genius plan. | 你们想出一个天才的计划 |
[09:34] | Professor,we have a lot to tell you… | 我们有很多要告诉你的 |
[09:36] | You gonna tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[09:37] | that I should pretend to be Konigsberg or maybe ask me | 我是要假装柯尼斯堡还是要求我 |
[09:40] | to send messages about different moves he can make | 利用茶匙还是别的什么 |
[09:44] | by tapping Morse code by the teaspoon or something. | 发送摩斯码 指导他下棋 |
[09:47] | And this all in the name of the State Department | 而且所有的这些发生在 |
[09:49] | and the President of the United States, | 一个隔音箱里的行动 |
[09:51] | and it happens in a sound-proofed box. | 都是以国务院和美国总统的名义进行的 |
[09:54] | Guess what? I’m not interested. | 你猜怎么着 我不感兴趣 |
[09:56] | That’s Impressive. Everything you said is true. | 真令人印象深刻 您都说对了 |
[09:58] | But there’s more. Konigsberg suffered a stroke a few days ago. | 但是还有 柯尼斯堡前几天中风了 |
[10:01] | He’s dead and nobody knows about it. | 他死了 没人知道这件事 |
[10:03] | A loophole in the regulations allows us | 规则里的漏洞允许我们 |
[10:05] | to replace him with another player. | 找另一个人代替他 |
[10:08] | The Russians have to accept or they face a forfeit. | 苏联人必须接受否则就只能弃赛 |
[10:12] | There is no plan B. We need you to be a patriot. | 没有备用计划 我们需要你成为爱国者 |
[10:15] | Oh God. That word. | 老天 这话说的 |
[10:24] | Why isn’t my cell touching the ground? | 为什么这屋子没接触着地面 |
[10:29] | You’re worried about what’s underneath us. | 你担心我们下边的东西 |
[10:35] | We’re not on home territory, are we? | 我们不在美国领土 是吗 |
[10:37] | No, professor. | 不在 教授 |
[10:39] | That’s the other thing. | 那就是另外一件事 |
[10:41] | We’re in a safe room, U.S. Embassy, Warsaw. | 我们在华沙的美国大使馆安全屋内 |
[11:12] | This just came in. Encrypted, code orange. | 这个刚到 次高级加密 |
[11:17] | We’re not thirsty. | 你可以走了 |
[11:20] | The Soviet’s ship will dock earlier in Cuba. | 苏联的船会提前到古巴 |
[11:23] | We have only four days | 我们只有4天了 |
[11:24] | and Konigsberg’s autopsy shows traces of ricin in his system. | 在柯尼斯堡的尸检中发现了蓖麻毒素 |
[11:28] | The same kind the Soviets use. | 和苏联人用的一样 |
[11:30] | If he was poisoned, | 如果他是被下毒的 |
[11:31] | that means the Soviets know about our mission, | 那意味着苏联知道我们的任务了 |
[11:34] | so we have a mole in Washington. | 所以我们在华盛顿有间谍 |
[11:36] | I need to know every detail of this operation. | 我需要知道任务的一切细节 |
[11:38] | You know the protocol, agent Novak. | 你知道规定 诺瓦克特工 |
[11:41] | I don’t even have all the details. | 我甚至都没有所有的任务细节 |
[11:44] | Agent White is gonna make contact with our source, | 怀特特工会联系我们的线人 |
[11:45] | I will support him, you will protect us. | 我支援他 你保护我们 |
[11:47] | We’re buying time. | 我们在争取时间 |
[11:49] | Even if Mansky loses the first three games, | 即使曼斯基前三局都输了 |
[11:51] | that gives us five days to contact John Gift. | 那也给我们5天时间去联系约翰·基夫特 |
[11:54] | You understand you’re risking more than | 你明白 你不止是在拿我的人 |
[11:55] | my men or this station. | 或者整个联络站在冒险 |
[11:57] | They hang people here for this kind of business. | 他们为了这件事 能不惜一切代价 |
[12:04] | The convoy approaching Cuba | 正在接近古巴的舰队 |
[12:06] | may indicate change in the Soviet strategy | 可能预示着苏联战略的变动 |
[12:08] | and an unannounced, rapid attack | 利用部署在岛上的中程导弹 |
[12:09] | using medium-range missiles deployed on the island, | 进行突然袭击 |
[12:12] | which would break U.S. hegemony in the Western Hemisphere | 将打破美国在西半球的统治地位 |
[12:16] | and shorten retaliation time to four minutes. | 并将反击应对时间缩短至4分钟 |
[12:23] | Mr. Mansky? | 曼斯基先生 |
[12:29] | Professor? May we come in? | 教授 我们可以进来吗 |
[12:32] | You know I will agree to play. | 我会同意参加比赛的 |
[12:37] | Who told you what happened in 1945? | 谁告诉你1945年的事的 |
[12:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:44] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[12:48] | Can we brief you about today? | 我们能向你介绍一下今天的情况吗 |
[12:52] | You want me to win, I gotta get some rest. | 你想我赢 就要让我休息 |
[12:55] | – We leave at 3:00. – Go away. | -我们3点走 -滚 |
[13:03] | Mr. Novak, sir… | 诺瓦克先生 |
[13:07] | Mr. Chairman, ladies and gentlemen. | 尊敬的主席 女士和先生们 |
[13:09] | Please, I recognize you all from your passport photos. | 请进 我见过你们的护照 认得出你们 |
[13:12] | My name’s Donald Novak. I am the embassy attaché | 我叫唐纳德·诺瓦克 我是负责 |
[13:15] | in charge of your stay in Warsaw. | 在华沙的安顿你们的大使馆官员 |
[13:18] | You’ve been briefed on the plane about our difficult situation. | 你们在飞机上已经大致了解了我们的困境 |
[13:21] | We’ve decided to keep the Soviets in the dark to the last minute. | 我们决定一直瞒着苏联人 |
[13:25] | We will arrive just before the opening ceremony begins. | 直到开幕会开始前 我们再过去 |
[13:27] | And then, Mr. Moran will present them with the announcement. | 由莫兰先生告诉他们这个情况 |
[13:31] | We’ll see what they decide. | 看看他们怎么决定 |
[13:33] | Thank you. As chairman of the American Chess association… | 谢谢 作为美国国际象棋协会的主席 |
[13:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:38] | Sir, we have a problem. You need to be in a guest room. | 长官 我们有麻烦了 你得去一下客房 |
[13:43] | Dr. Stone and Mr. White from Life Magazine. | 生活杂志的斯通博士和怀特先生 |
[13:45] | Could you come with me, please? | 你们能跟我过来一下吗 |
[13:48] | We’ve had an issue with their visas. We’ll be just a minute. | 他们的签证有点问题 我们一会就回来 |
[14:01] | Professor? | 教授在吗 |
[14:05] | Christ, not another one. | 上帝 别再死一个 |
[14:08] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[14:10] | He’s alive, alright and three sheets to the goddamn wind. | 他还活着 没事 还他妈喝醉了酒 |
[14:15] | Phenobarbital. | 用苯巴比妥 |
[14:16] | We are lucky his heart is still beating. | 我们是幸运的 他的心脏还在跳 |
[14:26] | An amphetamine derivative. | 一种苯丙胺衍生物 |
[14:27] | We won World War II thanks to this. | 多亏了这个 我们赢得了二战 |
[14:29] | It’ll put a spring in your step. | 它会给你注入活力 |
[14:33] | It’ll take effect faster if you gum it. | 如果你放在牙床上它会起效更快 |
[14:38] | I don’t get anything… | 什么感觉都没有 |
[14:40] | Ok. Just give it a moment. | 等会 多给点时间 |
[15:06] | Bravo! | 太精彩了 |
[15:08] | The Mazowsze folk band! | 马佐夫舍民间乐队 |
[15:13] | How long does it last, this stuff? | 这个东西 药效有多久 |
[15:17] | Everything looks strange. | 一切都看起来很奇怪 |
[15:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:21] | This will be our home for the next few days. | 那将是我们接下来几天的家 |
[15:26] | It’s The Palace of Culture and Science. | 这是文化科学宫 |
[15:28] | Stalin’s gift to the people of Poland. | 斯大林送给波兰人民的礼物 |
[15:38] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
[15:41] | I would like to welcome | 我们欢迎 |
[15:44] | Yuri Siergeyevich Gavrylov, | 代表苏联的尤里·谢尔盖耶维奇·加夫里洛夫 |
[15:47] | representing the U.S.S.R., to the stage! | 到舞台上来 |
[15:51] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[15:55] | May this chess match, played in the heroic city of Warsaw, | 愿这场在英雄城市华沙举行的 |
[16:00] | aide in the perseverance of peace | 国际象棋比赛能有助于维护和平 |
[16:04] | and friendship among nations. | 和国家之间的友谊 |
[16:07] | – Thank you! – Bravo! | -谢谢 -精彩 |
[16:09] | Thank you for those wonderful words. | 谢谢你精彩的演讲 |
[16:30] | Your statement. | 你的声明 |
[16:34] | The Soviet Chess Committee agrees to your substitute player. | 苏联国际象棋委员会同意你们用替补选手 |
[16:41] | What about Grandmaster Gavrylov? | 加夫里洛夫大师呢 |
[16:44] | He’ll agree as well. | 他也会同意的 |
[16:49] | I will now read a statement | 我现在宣读一份声明 |
[16:52] | I just received from the American delegation. | 我刚收到美国代表团的来信 |
[16:56] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[16:58] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[16:59] | We regret to announce | 我们很遗憾地宣布 |
[17:02] | that the US representative, grand master Konigsberg, | 美国代表 柯尼斯堡大师 |
[17:08] | has passed away. | 已经去世了 |
[17:13] | As stated in the ordinance of the International Chess Federation, | 如国际象棋联合会条例所述 |
[17:17] | either side has the right to appoint a replacement | 任何一方都有权任命一名替补 |
[17:20] | if the replacement was the last one to defeat | 只要替补选手是最近一个 在正式比赛中 |
[17:22] | the original contender in a sanctioned match. | 战胜过原参赛选手的人 |
[17:25] | Grandmaster Konigsberg was defeated 17 years ago by professor… | 柯尼斯堡大师17年前被 |
[17:32] | Joshua Mansky. | 约书亚·曼斯基教授击败 |
[17:35] | Before I invite professor Mansky to the stage, | 在我邀请曼斯基教授上台之前 |
[17:38] | I would like to propose a moment of silence | 为了纪念已故的柯尼斯堡大师 |
[17:42] | to honor the late grand master Konigsberg. | 我提议我们一起进行默哀 |
[17:57] | Since the Soviet delegation is not protesting, | 因为苏联代表团没有表示反对 |
[18:01] | we can move on to the symbolic first move of the tournament, | 我们可以进行迈出象征性的一步了 |
[18:06] | which will begin tomorrow! | 正式比赛明天开始 |
[18:10] | There will be five games. | 将会有五局比赛 |
[18:13] | Each game that’s won is worth a point. | 每赢一局得一分 |
[18:16] | A draw is worth half a point for each player. | 平局每人得半分 |
[18:19] | The first player to reach three points | 第一个拿到三分的选手 |
[18:22] | will walk away the victor! | 将会成为胜者 |
[18:26] | As agreed, grand master Gavrylov will make the first move | 按照约定 加夫里洛夫大师将走第一步 |
[18:29] | and will use the white pieces. | 将持白棋 |
[18:33] | And now, the representative of the United States, Mr. Mansky. | 现在欢迎美国队代表曼斯基先生 |
[18:44] | Your answer, sir. | 先生 您的应对是 |
[18:48] | Your answer, sir. | 您怎么应对 先生 |
[19:04] | What the fuck. | 什么鬼 |
[19:06] | Once more for your pleasure: the Mazowsze band! | 再次有请马佐夫舍乐队为您表演 |
[19:25] | A dramatic turn of events in a match | 比赛中的戏剧性转变 |
[19:28] | deemed more important than the World Championship! | 比世界冠军更重要 |
[19:31] | Office. Write down! | 办公室 把它记下来 |
[19:33] | Joshua Mansky, | 约书亚·曼斯基 |
[19:33] | a wunderkind that debuted at 13… | 一个13岁出道的神童 |
[19:38] | Gavrylov was not provoked by the Americans’ deceptive tactics… | 加夫里洛夫不是被美国人的阴谋激怒的 |
[19:43] | I was going to apply the I.V., | 我当时正要申请静脉注射 |
[19:47] | when professor Mansky grabbed the rubbing alcohol and drank it. | 曼斯基教授抓起酒瓶不停的喝 |
[19:50] | His reaction was out of the ordinary to say the least. | 至少 他的反应很不正常 |
[19:55] | He calmed down and became focused. | 他冷静下来 变得专注起来 |
[19:58] | I pass it he needs psychoactive agents | 我认为他需要精神兴奋剂 |
[20:01] | to block the communication between his dendrites | 来阻止他大脑中的树突 |
[20:04] | and neurons in his brain. | 与神经元之间的交流 |
[20:09] | The alcohol straightened him out, | 酒精使他冷静 |
[20:11] | slowed down his brain activity to that of a normal person. | 使他的大脑活动减缓到正常人的水平 |
[20:15] | So, you say normally he’s not normal? | 所以 你的意思是正常情况下他不正常 |
[20:17] | In the same way that you could say Einstein wasn’t normal. | 就像你说爱因斯坦不正常一样 |
[20:34] | Professor? | 教授 |
[20:40] | We’re almost done. There’s nothing to worry about. | 我们快结束了 没什么好担心的 |
[20:43] | – You’re doing a great job. – I need a drink. | -你做得很好 -我需要喝一杯 |
[20:47] | Our Palace is radiating over Warsaw, | 我们的宫殿能俯瞰全华沙 |
[20:51] | has 46 floors, | 有46层楼 |
[20:54] | 3288 rooms, | 3288个房间 |
[20:59] | theaters, swimming pools, | 有剧院 游泳池 |
[21:01] | and museum of technology. | 以及科技馆 |
[21:03] | As the director of Palace of Culture and Science, | 作为文化科学宫的负责人 |
[21:06] | I like to greet our visitors | 我向我们的客人致以敬意 |
[21:08] | with respectable traditional offering… | 并呈上传统食物 |
[21:11] | Welcome and good night. | 热烈欢迎大家的到来 晚安 |
[21:13] | Professor. | 教授 |
[21:17] | Traditional offering starts with bread | 传统的吃法从面包开始 |
[21:22] | and salt. | 蘸上盐 |
[21:29] | And, of course, welcome drink. | 当然 我们还有欢迎饮品 |
[21:43] | Professor, | 教授 |
[21:45] | we have of course army of people for our guest. | 我们当然准备了很多服务人员招待客人 |
[21:51] | But for great masters like professor, | 但对于像教授您这样的大师来说 |
[21:56] | I personally take care. | 我亲自为您提供服务 |
[21:59] | Professor, someone from the embassy will bring a suitcase | 教授 大使馆会有人带来一个手提箱 |
[22:01] | with everything you might need. | 里面有你可能需要的东西 |
[22:04] | I really don’t know what happened out there. | 我真的不知道刚才怎么回事 |
[22:06] | He made his first move, I thought of about 8900 responses. | 他走了第一步 我想到8900个对策 |
[22:10] | I haven’t been playing very much lately. | 我最近没怎么下过棋 |
[22:12] | You did well today. | 你今天表现不错 |
[22:14] | Try to get some sleep. | 早点睡吧 |
[22:15] | It might come down to the Rousseau | 可能会变成意大利开局 |
[22:17] | or the Two Knights defense. | 或两马防守局 |
[22:18] | Do you know what the difference is? | 你知道有什么不同吗 |
[22:22] | There isn’t any. And that worries me. | 就是没有不同 我才为此而担心 |
[22:29] | We’ve got a big day tomorrow. | 明天我们有重要的事情 |
[22:55] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[23:06] | – You probably know who I am. – I do. | -你可能知道我是谁 -我知道 |
[23:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:13] | What they say is true: a man’s name precedes him. | 俗话说得好 不识其人 先闻其名 |
[23:17] | And whatever you heard I am, I am just that. | 不管你听到什么传闻 我就是那样的人 |
[23:19] | Well, maybe… | 也许 |
[23:21] | a little worse. | 更糟一点 |
[23:26] | Do the Americans like their rooms? | 那些美国人喜欢他们的房间吗 |
[23:28] | Very much so. | 非常喜欢 |
[23:38] | Will you be the best host to our guests? | 你会成为我们客人的最好的东道主吗 |
[23:43] | This is Poland. Hospitality runs in our blood. | 这是波兰 热情好客流淌在我们血液中 |
[23:49] | And it will as long as it does not disturb | 理当如此 只要它不破坏 |
[23:51] | the friendship among our nations. | 我们国家之间的友谊 |
[23:53] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[23:54] | Thank you for extending the use of your office | 感谢你让我这段时间 |
[23:57] | during my stay. | 借用你的办公室 |
[23:59] | -I’m glad I could help. – Today was a good day. | -很高兴能帮到您 -今天是个好日子 |
[24:05] | Tomorrow will be a better one. | 明天会更好 |
[24:15] | Check what they’re saying on the American floor. | 去看看美国人在说些什么 |
[24:19] | Yes, General Major. | 是的 少将 |
[25:12] | Professor. | 教授 |
[25:14] | It’s 11:30 p.M., not a.M. | 现在是晚11点半 不是上午11点半 |
[25:15] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[25:16] | What happened with what? | 什么怎么回事 |
[25:18] | That director came over with breakfast. | 那个总管带着早餐过来 |
[25:22] | Morning, it’s good breakfast. | 早上好 很棒的早餐 |
[25:24] | Voilà. | 123变 |
[25:26] | …and we had this cultural exchange. | 我们进行了文化交流 |
[25:29] | Best juice for breakfast | 早餐最佳的果汁 |
[25:31] | is not from orange, | 不是来源于橙子 |
[25:33] | but from… potato. | 而是 来源于土豆 |
[25:47] | What happened with the game? | 比赛怎么样了 |
[25:51] | Professor, you won. | 教授 你赢了 |
[25:53] | I won? | 我赢了 |
[26:04] | It was incredible. They called it a “classic knockout”. | 太不可思议了 他们称之为”经典淘汰赛” |
[26:07] | Gavrylov gave up after 32 moves. | 加夫里洛夫在走了32步之后认输 |
[26:11] | At the very beginning, | 一开始 |
[26:12] | you sacrificed a knight for Gavrylov’s bishop. | 你用马换了加夫里洛夫的象 |
[26:15] | And then I sacrificed | 然后我用 |
[26:17] | my bishop for his knight. | 我的象换了他的马 |
[26:19] | And then you took his queen and immediately he took yours. | 然后你吃他的后 他立刻吃了你的后 |
[26:22] | And I gave up my knight, | 我弃了我的马 |
[26:23] | Gavrylov gave up his other bishop | 加夫里洛夫弃了他另一个象 |
[26:25] | and we both ended up with a rook. | 我们都只剩一个车 |
[26:27] | So, you do remember? | 你还是记得的对吗 |
[26:30] | Not at all. | 完全没印象 |
[26:33] | – Can I have a beer? Please. – Of course. | -拜托我能喝杯啤酒吗 -当然 |
[26:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:39] | I think I’m beginning to understand. | 我觉得我开始明白了 |
[26:42] | – What? – You. | -明白什么 -明白你 |
[26:53] | You gave away the rook and your other bishop. | 你把车和你的另一个象都舍弃了 |
[27:00] | You were impervious to his moves | 你并不关心他走哪一步 |
[27:05] | and didn’t attack any of his pieces. | 也不攻击他的任何一个子 |
[27:10] | Everyone thought you are going mad. | 大家都以为你疯了 |
[27:15] | But then, you made one move | 但后来你又动了一步 |
[27:19] | and it all made sense. | 一切都变得有道理了 |
[27:32] | It was unbelievable. Everyone screamed. | 真是难以置信 所有人都尖叫起来 |
[27:34] | Moran said, “We just witnessed | 莫兰说 “我们刚刚见证了 |
[27:37] | history in the making.” | 历史性的一刻” |
[27:45] | I think you’re underestimating yourself, | 我觉得你低估了自己 |
[27:49] | but I always believed in you. | 但我一直相信你 |
[27:52] | You’re quite the genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[28:01] | You would be the good student. | 你会成为一个好学生的 |
[28:05] | But I think… | 但我想 |
[28:11] | I got to have a beer for the road, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我再拿瓶啤酒边走边喝 |
[28:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:21] | Good night, professor. | 晚安 教授 |
[28:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:54] | He swears he was so drunk he wasn’t even conscious. | 他发誓那个教授喝醉了 甚至都没有意识 |
[28:59] | Never underestimate a man that can drink you under the table. | 永远不要低估能把你喝到桌子底下的人 |
[29:11] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[29:13] | Comrade Gavrylov asked to see you. | 加夫里洛夫同志要见你 |
[29:16] | Interesting. And bold on his part. | 有趣 他很大胆 |
[29:27] | Come in! | 进来 |
[29:32] | Dear Yuri Siergeyevich! | 亲爱的尤里·谢尔盖耶维奇 |
[29:35] | Why the sad demeanor? | 为什么这么悲伤 |
[29:37] | Chess isn’t the five-year plan. | 国际象棋又不是五年计划 |
[29:38] | You can’t foresee everything. | 你不能预见一切 |
[29:40] | One can argue that it’s good that you lost. | 有人会说你输了是好事 |
[29:43] | Your inevitable victory must come from a hard battle. | 最终的胜利必须来自一场艰苦的战斗 |
[29:48] | Otherwise, what will winning be worth? | 否则 胜利有什么价值 |
[29:52] | I understand. There’s something else. | 我理解 还有别的事 |
[29:56] | After the first few moves, I thought he was some… | 在最初的几步之后 我以为他是 |
[30:00] | Buffoon. | 小丑 |
[30:03] | Don’t look at him this way. | 别这样看他 |
[30:06] | See him as a part of a greater whole. | 把他看作一个更大整体的一分子 |
[30:12] | I know I disappointed you. | 我知道我让你失望了 |
[30:14] | I’ve already learned an important lesson. | 我已经学到了一个重要的教训 |
[30:16] | The Party is behind you and the Party will always help you. | 党在你身后 党永远帮助你 |
[30:19] | We are fighting for the freedom of humanity. | 我们正在为人类的自由而战 |
[30:24] | The truth can only belong to us. | 真相只能属于我们 |
[30:27] | Thank you, comrade Krutov. | 谢谢你 克鲁托夫同志 |
[30:30] | Sasha. | 萨沙 |
[30:33] | Get the Palace Director on the phone. | 打电话给文化科学宫负责人 |
[30:37] | Not a chess player, but a whiny little cunt. | 不像个棋手 倒是个哭哭啼啼的小贱人 |
[30:48] | Good morning, comrade director. | 早上好 负责人同志 |
[30:51] | To make sure we keep chess as the highest priority of this game, | 为确保把国际象棋作为比赛的重中之重 |
[30:55] | I’d like you to stop providing alcohol | 我希望你不要再把酒 |
[30:57] | to the American delegation’s quarters. | 送到美国代表团住处了 |
[31:01] | They might complain later that we won because | 他们可能会抱怨我们赢了是因为 |
[31:04] | we got them drunk. | 我们把他们灌醉了 |
[31:06] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[31:09] | 皇家宫殿 华沙\h\h波兰 | |
[31:18] | I don’t really do this. | 我没怎么跳过舞 |
[31:22] | No. | 不 |
[31:23] | Men of a distinguished age | 您在这个年纪的男人里 |
[31:23] | look good on you, Dr. Stone. | 看起来很不错 斯通博士 |
[31:30] | Excuse me, professor. | 不好意思 教授 |
[31:37] | The ambassadors aren’t coming. | 大使们不来了 |
[31:39] | A reporter in Washington got the White House leak | 华盛顿的一名记者得到了白宫泄出的消息 |
[31:42] | and asked Khrushchev point-blank | 直截了当地问赫鲁晓夫 |
[31:43] | about missiles in Cuba. | 关于部署在古巴的导弹问题 |
[31:44] | He must have got pissed. | 他一定是生气了 |
[31:46] | He is threatening to pull his ambassador from D.C. | 他威胁说要把他的大使从华盛顿撤走 |
[31:48] | Any contact with Gift? Negative. | 有没有基夫特的消息 没有 |
[31:50] | Any contact with anyone? Some Soviet officer | 有人其他人的消息吗 独立潜伏的 |
[31:53] | drifting off by himself? We’re under a time constraint here. | 苏联军官们呢 我们时间不多了 |
[31:56] | How long do we have? 48 hours. | 我们还有多长时间 48小时 |
[31:59] | What about the mole in Washington? | 华盛顿的间谍呢 |
[32:00] | Let’s just worry about Gift, then about the mole. | 先担心基夫特 再担心间谍 |
[32:13] | Wait. See the guy that the Russians are standing around? | 等一下 看到站在俄国人旁边的人了吗 |
[32:18] | General Major Krutov. He’s Russian counterintelligence, | 克鲁托夫少将 他是俄国的反间谍人员 |
[32:21] | responsible for the sting operation in Moscow. | 负责莫斯科的侦察行动 |
[32:23] | When did you plan on telling me that? | 你本打算什么时候告诉我的 |
[32:26] | Maybe this is a good moment to start breaking procedure | 也许现在是打破程序 |
[32:29] | and tell each other what we know. | 坦诚相待的好时机 |
[32:30] | I have constraint to not give any details of my mission to anyone | 我不能对任何人透露我任务的细节 |
[32:33] | – even you. – Can he recognize you? | -包括你 -他能认出你吗 |
[32:37] | If he could, I’d be dead in Moscow | 如果他能认出 我早死在了莫斯科 |
[32:38] | like the others. | 像其他人一样 |
[32:49] | I’ll see you at the game tomorrow. | 明天比赛时见 |
[32:58] | Excuse me, gentlemen. It’s time to go. | 对不起 先生们 该走了 |
[33:00] | I guess that means the party’s over. | 我想这意味着派对结束了 |
[33:02] | A lot of things are over. | 很多事情都结束了 |
[33:04] | We have to get back to the Palace. | 我们得回皇宫去 |
[33:05] | If you would just excuse me. | 能不能允许我 |
[33:07] | – I’ll get a little food for the road. – Nobody asked me… | -拿些吃的路上吃 -没人问过我 |
[33:29] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[33:33] | It’s okay. They just want to show who’s in charge. | 没事 他们就是表示一下 这里谁说了算 |
[33:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:38] | Let them go! Move it! | 让他们通过 快走 |
[34:11] | The US has begun military maneuvers designed to hide the fact | 美国已经开始了旨在掩盖事实的军事演习 |
[34:15] | that our entire army on the east coast is been mobilized. | 我们整个东海岸的军队都被调用 |
[34:18] | Our ambassador here is ready to evacuate. | 我们的大使已经准备好撤离了 |
[34:21] | All classified papers are to be burnt. | 所有机密文件都要烧掉 |
[34:24] | The Warsaw Pact has put its troops on military alert. | 华沙条约已使其军队进入军事戒备状态 |
[34:29] | The Soviets’ve already sent more than twenty ships towards Cuba, | 苏联已经向古巴派出了20多艘船只 |
[34:33] | all of them are carrying radioactive cargo. | 每艘船上都装着放射性物质 |
[34:38] | The U.S. Navy has designated a zone | 美国海军已经划定了一个区域 |
[34:41] | that the Russian convoy cannot cross. | 俄罗斯护航队无法穿越 |
[34:54] | It looks like war. | 看起来像场战争 |
[35:20] | How’s our dark horse? | 我们的黑马怎么样了 |
[35:23] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[35:25] | God protects children, drunks, and the United States, as they say. | 俗话说 上帝保护儿童 醉汉和美国 |
[35:29] | I hope that’s true and he doesn’t fail us. | 我希望那是真的 他可别让我们失望 |
[35:34] | Mansky will be fine. | 曼斯基不会让你失望的 |
[35:36] | I was talking about God. | 我说的是上帝 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:58] | Gennady Stepanovich, | 根纳季·斯捷潘诺维奇 |
[35:59] | the rat will show his head in the next 48 hours. | 间谍在48小时内会露出马脚 |
[36:06] | We’re counting on you. | 我们就指望你了 |
[36:10] | The Americans recognized you. | 美国人认出你了 |
[36:16] | Good. They’ll have something to be afraid of. | 很好 是时候让他们害怕了 |
[36:38] | He’s ahead again. It’s like in the first game. | 他又领先了 就像第一场比赛一样 |
[37:39] | Those moves were strange. Like he changed his whole strategy. | 那几步很奇怪 他好像改变了整个策略 |
[37:42] | I’m gonna walk down to him during the break. | 休息时 我会过去找他 |
[38:14] | Bravo. | 非常棒 |
[38:16] | Today’s winner is the grand master Gavrylov. | 今天的赢家是加夫里洛夫大师 |
[38:19] | This happened in Switzerland. | 瑞士也发生过这种情况 |
[38:21] | They hired a hypnotist | 雇了一个催眠专家 |
[38:22] | to distract our player. | 来分散我们棋手的注意力 |
[38:30] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[38:52] | Your wife is due to deliver any day. | 你老婆马上就要生了 |
[38:56] | You have a family, daddy. | 你还有一个家庭要照顾 当爸爸的 |
[39:10] | If I understand correctly, | 如果我理解的没错 |
[39:11] | your job is to protect our player. | 你的工作是保护我们的棋手 |
[39:13] | – Please… – And what you don’t understand | -别这样 -你不明白的是 |
[39:15] | is to win this match the Soviets… | 该如何赢这场和苏联的比赛 |
[39:31] | What you did was unacceptable! | 你的所作所为是不可饶恕的 |
[39:33] | – Accept the defeat. – Take your hands off me! | -接受失败 -别用你的脏手碰我 |
[39:36] | How dare you? | 你他妈吃了熊心豹子胆了 |
[39:43] | Stop! No! | 停下 不要 |
[39:46] | No! You can’t! | 不要 别这样 |
[39:48] | Checkmate! The lift’s waiting. | 结束了 电梯来了 |
[39:51] | Chess. Good manners. | 国际象棋比赛呢 注意素质 |
[40:19] | They even know she’s pregnant. | 他们甚至知道她怀孕了 |
[40:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:28] | We’ll find Gift and we’ll be out of here. | 我们会找到基夫特 然后从这里出去 |
[40:33] | You’ll go back home to your wife. | 你会回家和你老婆团聚 |
[40:34] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[40:36] | You saw Gift? When? | 你看到基夫特了 什么时候 |
[40:41] | Before I got stopped. | 在我被拦下之前 |
[40:43] | This is good. | 这是好事 |
[40:45] | That means he’s in Warsaw. | 这说明他还在华沙 |
[40:48] | How can we identify him? | 那我们要怎么认出他 |
[40:51] | I’d have to contact headquarters. | 我必须联系总部 |
[40:55] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[42:34] | The bar. | 酒来啦 |
[42:46] | Goodnight. | 晚上好 |
[42:51] | Pure. Varsovian. | 纯正的 华沙风味 |
[43:00] | Toilet! Secret system of communication. | 用厕所 秘密通信 |
[43:03] | My idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[43:04] | 1 2 3 4 One, two, three, four. | |
[43:07] | Number three. | 第三个门 |
[43:08] | Medicine for morning. | 唤醒一天的良方 |
[43:15] | After chess… | 下完象棋来一杯 |
[43:19] | or during. | 或者边下边来 |
[43:20] | Come. | 跟上 |
[43:30] | Stop,stop,stops. | 停停停 |
[43:34] | Come! | 快走 |
[43:41] | Germans destroy everything. | 德国人摧毁了一切 |
[43:45] | Hitler’s personal order. | 希特勒的人生信条 |
[43:48] | To destroy. But we build it again. | 就是破坏 但我们重建了家园 |
[43:53] | I am starting to see some lights. | 我看得到希望 |
[43:56] | I show you, here look. | 来 看这里 |
[44:00] | Ehm. Here. | 这里 |
[44:03] | Palace of Culture, | 是文化科学宫 |
[44:06] | big river, Wisła… | 然后是维斯瓦河 |
[44:09] | and here American Embassy. | 然后是美国大使馆 |
[44:11] | It’s okay… | 我明白了 |
[44:14] | D4 f6 c4 D4, f6, c4, | |
[44:17] | E5 e6 E5, e6.. | |
[44:20] | You play chess always. | 你啥都能玩起象棋 |
[44:22] | C5 d5 C5, d5… | |
[44:25] | B5 B5. | |
[44:27] | – The Blumenfeld Gambit. – Bruderschaft. | -布卢门菲尔德策略 -致敬兄弟 |
[44:30] | I show you. Polish tradition. | 我来带你体验一下 波兰传统 |
[44:34] | Vodka and now drink. | 伏特加 干了 |
[44:39] | And kiss. One, two, tree. | 然后是亲亲 1下 2下 3下 |
[44:43] | Alfred. My name, Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 我的名字是阿尔弗雷德 |
[44:47] | Joshua. | 约舒华 |
[44:48] | Joszek. | 约瑟克 |
[44:49] | Why, Alfred? | 为什么要这么做 阿尔弗雷德 |
[44:51] | Why do you take this risk? | 为什么你要冒这个险 |
[44:52] | It’s so much trouble. | 还有这么多麻烦事 |
[44:55] | Joszek, you’re a good man. | 约瑟克 你是一个好男人 |
[44:58] | You are my guest. | 你是我的客人 |
[45:00] | I show you my Warszawa. | 让我带你去看看我眼里的华沙 |
[45:10] | We are two floors underground. | 我们在地下两层 |
[45:13] | And upstairs is stage where you play with Gavrylov. | 楼上就是你和加夫里洛夫下棋的舞台 |
[45:27] | Our history of Poland very complicated. | 我们波兰的历史很复杂 |
[45:31] | All time between Germans and Russia, | 持续不断的夹杂在和德国与法国的战争中 |
[45:34] | fighting for freedom. | 我们也为了自由而战 |
[45:38] | I was communist before war | 在战争前我是共产主义者 |
[45:40] | and I am proud of it. | 我也对这个身份感到骄傲 |
[45:43] | But… | 但是 |
[45:44] | I never believed Stalin, never. | 我没有相信过斯大林 从来没有 |
[45:49] | And now | 然而现在 |
[45:51] | these servants of Soviets made me? | 那些苏联人的走狗居然使唤我 |
[45:57] | In my own country? | 还在我自己的国家里 |
[45:59] | Director of their Palace of Culture? | 我可是文化科学宫的负责人 |
[46:04] | Me, | 居然这样对我 |
[46:06] | colonel of underground army! | 我还是地下军队的上校 |
[46:17] | Welcome to Warsaw. | 欢迎来到华沙 |
[46:21] | How we call, “the Paris of the North.” | 那所谓的 北方的巴黎 |
[46:31] | Oh, here. | 这里 |
[46:35] | Children, women, | 小孩 妇女 |
[46:37] | civilians here. | 平民都在这里 |
[46:39] | And there… | 那里 |
[46:42] | 15 German soldiers. | 是15个德国军人 |
[46:45] | Me and my gun only. | 我和我的手枪 |
[46:48] | Only one gun. | 只有一把手枪 |
[46:49] | So, I shot. | 然后我就开枪了 |
[46:55] | Eight German bastards | 8个德国的混蛋 |
[46:58] | dead. | 都死了 |
[47:00] | The rest run. | 剩下的几个落荒而逃 |
[47:04] | Women and children… | 女人和孩子 |
[47:07] | survived. | 都活下来了 |
[47:17] | The Soviets wait | 那些苏联人 |
[47:20] | on the other side of river | 在河的另一边 |
[47:23] | for half year. | 等了半年 |
[47:26] | Half year. | 整整半年 |
[47:29] | Not giving us any help. | 没有给我们一丁点帮助 |
[47:35] | Looking as Germans… | 看起来像德国人 |
[47:38] | As Germans… | 作为德国人 |
[47:41] | How do you say, | 有什么立场说 |
[47:42] | “bleed us dry”? Fuck. | “把我们榨干”呢 操 |
[47:46] | Joszek… | 约瑟克 |
[47:50] | you cannot imagine. | 你不能想象 |
[47:53] | Dead bodies everywhere. | 那横尸遍野的场景 |
[48:03] | I lost my faith. | 我失去了信仰 |
[48:12] | I don’t really know the things you saw, | 我不知道你看到过什么 |
[48:15] | maybe little with the… | 也许就像是 |
[48:20] | in terms of the whole game | 大局为重 |
[48:24] | only sacrifice can bring you great strength. | 只有牺牲小我才能成就大我 |
[48:27] | Really. | 大概是这样 |
[48:31] | I lost my soul. | 我失去了灵魂 |
[48:38] | This is mad world, Joszek. | 这是个疯狂的世界 约瑟克 |
[48:43] | You must be careful. | 你一定要小心 |
[48:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[48:49] | Militia! Drop the gun! | 民兵 放下枪 |
[48:53] | Drop the gun! | 快放下枪 |
[49:02] | Clean. | 没有武器 |
[49:14] | Give the comrade his gun back. | 把这位同志的枪还给人家 |
[49:17] | I’d like to sincerely apologize. | 我向您道歉 |
[49:18] | I’ll write a grievance report on myself. | 我还会写一份报告检讨自身 |
[49:21] | I have a wife and kids. A flat… | 我上有老下有小 还有一间公寓 |
[49:24] | Attention! | 立正 |
[49:25] | About face! Get the fuck out of here! | 转身 从这里滚出去 |
[49:35] | They run like fascist. | 他们逃走的样子像法西斯 |
[49:41] | We are here. Almost here. | 我们到了 马上到了 |
[49:55] | Mietek! | 密特克 |
[49:56] | – Fredek! – Mieciu! | -弗雷德克 -米修 |
[50:00] | Hi. Oh, my sweet. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[50:04] | You have a lot of friends here. | 你在这里有很多朋友 |
[50:07] | They are good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[50:09] | And they cheer for you. Not that Rusek. | 他们都在为你欢呼 不是那个鲁斯克 |
[50:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[50:15] | I’ve brought you beef goulash. I made it myself. | 这是匈牙利烩牛肉 我自己做的 |
[50:22] | – Won’t you introduce me? – Professor. | -帮我介绍一下吧 -教授 |
[50:26] | This is Gienia and she is my… | 这位是吉尼亚 她是我的 |
[50:30] | She’s nice and… | 她人很好 而且 |
[50:33] | I love America and James Dean. | 我爱美国和詹姆斯·迪恩 |
[50:37] | I’ll bring you better vodka. | 我去给你上一杯更好的伏特加 |
[50:40] | Kryśka! Get me the special one! | 克雷西卡 把那个特级给我 |
[50:42] | Tell your friend | 告诉你的朋友 |
[50:44] | he should not take the next card | 他不应该再翻下一张扑克 |
[50:46] | because statistically, he’s not going to get a face card. | 因为概率上说 他不会拿到人头牌 |
[50:49] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[50:50] | I know, right now! | 我就是知道 现在就去 |
[50:53] | Damn it! It’s the fourth time! | 操 这都第四次了 |
[50:56] | Joszek, you’re amazing. | 约瑟克 你好神奇 |
[51:00] | We drink and I’m drunk… | 我们一起喝酒 我喝醉了 |
[51:04] | you’re drunk and still genius. | 你也醉了 但是你依旧是个天才 |
[51:05] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[51:07] | Pure math and pure vodka. | 单纯的数学和正宗的伏特加 |
[51:14] | Maybe you wanna play? | 你也想来一把吗 |
[51:48] | Hallo? | 你好 |
[51:59] | Hey. Good morning, professor. How are you? | 早上好教授 你还好吗 |
[52:03] | I’m… Fine. | 我 还行吧 |
[52:06] | Left these outside your door last night. | 昨晚我把这些放你门口了 |
[52:07] | Guess, you weren’t thirsty? | 你不渴吗 |
[52:09] | I hadn’t got to them. Are you alright? | 我还没去拿 你还好吗 |
[52:12] | – Yup, I am well. – Aha. | -我挺好的 -那就好 |
[52:19] | The others don’t know I’m here. | 其他人不知道我在这 |
[52:22] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[52:25] | – I see. – Do you mind if I seat down? | -我明白了 -你介意我坐下吗 |
[52:27] | Sure. | 当然不 |
[52:33] | Are you ready for today’s game? | 你准备好今天的比赛了吗 |
[52:34] | I have been preparing… | 我一直都在练习 |
[52:38] | Why don’t you open up a beer? | 开瓶酒怎么样 |
[52:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:46] | During the game, someone might approach you | 在比赛中 可能会有人试图接近你 |
[52:48] | could be in a Soviet uniform, but he’s a friend. | 他应该会穿苏联制服 但他是个朋友 |
[52:51] | Besides me, the only other person he knows he can trust is you. | 除了我 他觉得你是唯一可以信任的人 |
[52:57] | How about if I open up another beer for you. | 我再给你开一瓶酒怎么样 |
[53:01] | Who is this? | 那是谁 |
[53:03] | This man has a scar on the back of his right hand. | 在他右手手背上有一个伤疤 |
[53:07] | He might give you… | 他可能会给你 |
[53:16] | Breathe! | 呼吸 |
[53:39] | Professor, | 教授 |
[53:42] | this is difficult, but very important. | 我知道这很难 但是很重要 |
[53:46] | Why did agent White come to your room? | 探员怀特为什么来你的房间 |
[53:52] | Did he tell you anything? | 他跟你说什么了吗 |
[53:54] | No,no,no,no | 没有 不不不 别在这 |
[53:55] | No. This place might be bugged. | 别在这里说 这个房间可能被监听了 |
[53:58] | No. This room is clean. | 没有 这房间是安全的 |
[53:59] | We checked it. | 我们检查过了 |
[54:00] | And the Soviets know everything anyway | 而且不管怎么样苏联人都知道这一切了 |
[54:03] | since they’re the ones who did this. | 因为这就是就是他们干的 |
[54:05] | How could they do this? | 他们怎么可以怎么做 |
[54:06] | It’s just a game. | 这只是一场游戏 |
[54:07] | He didn’t even see it coming. | 他甚至都没预料到这件事 |
[54:09] | I’m gonna call agent Novak | 我马上给诺瓦克探员打电话 |
[54:11] | and we’ll decide what to do next. | 然后我们再决定接下来怎么做 |
[54:14] | I won’t leave you for a second while you’re in the game. Alright? | 在比赛中我会寸步不离在你身边 好吗 |
[54:18] | We’re gonna have to leave in 30 minutes. | 30分钟以后我们就要出发了 |
[54:21] | No,no,no,no,no. I’m not going anywhere! | 不不不 不要 我哪儿也不去 |
[54:22] | They’re psychopaths. Murderers. | 他们都是心理变态 杀人凶手 |
[54:24] | They’re going to kill all of us. | 他们会把我们都杀了 |
[54:26] | That kid. He was a human being. | 那个孩子 他是个人啊 |
[54:28] | They killed a human being. | 他们杀了一个活生生的人 |
[54:30] | I am gonna go to the press. I’ll go and tell them everything. | 我要曝光他们 告诉媒体这一切 |
[54:33] | – Once they hear me… – That’s enough. | -当他们听到这些事 -够了够了 |
[54:40] | I’m going to buy us some time. | 我会争取一些时间 |
[54:42] | I’m just going to buy us some time. | 我会为我们争取一些时间 |
[54:45] | We’ll transport you to the embassy and we’re going to say | 我们会把你送到大使馆 然后告诉他们 |
[54:48] | that you’re not feeling well. | 你身体不舒服 |
[54:51] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[54:53] | You’re safe. | 你会安全的 |
[54:57] | Professor Mansky is under | 曼斯基教授正在处于 |
[54:59] | medical observation at the U.S. Embassy. | 美国大使馆的医疗观察下 |
[55:02] | Cancelling this game will not affect the rest of the tournament. | 取消这场比赛不会影响剩下的赛事 |
[55:07] | Andrey Savchuk, “Komsomolskie Vremia.” | 安德烈·萨沃克 这里是”科姆索莫斯基电视台” |
[55:09] | Are his heart tremors possibly caused by alcohol? | 有没有可能他的心脏问题是酒精引起的 |
[55:13] | I think we’ve reached a level | 我觉得这场新闻发布会 |
[55:15] | of conversation that would dictate the end of this conference. | 就到此为止了 |
[55:18] | We will see the next game as posted in the schedule. | 下场比赛 我们准时再见吧 |
[55:21] | 比赛取消平分处理 1.5\h\h\h\h曼斯基\h\h\h\h加夫里洛夫\h\h1.5 | |
[55:34] | Christ. | 我的天 |
[55:37] | When do you plan to tell me what is really going on? | 你准备什么时候告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[55:45] | Konigsberg died in the same way he did. | 柯尼斯堡的死因跟他是一样的 |
[55:49] | He was poisoned. | 他被下毒了 |
[55:52] | They used ricin. | 他们用了蓖麻毒素 |
[55:55] | That’s what the Soviets use. | 这就是苏联人的手段 |
[55:59] | That’s not an answer. | 这不算是答案 |
[56:16] | Three weeks ago, | 三个星期以前 |
[56:17] | our surveillance discovered Soviet silos | 我们的监控发现了苏联在古巴的发射井 |
[56:19] | with fully operational missiles in Cuba. | 里面有可投入使用的导弹 |
[56:21] | Do they have nuclear warheads? That’s the question. | 问题在于 他们有没有装备核弹头 |
[56:24] | One of our analysts noticed that these hips were too small | 我们的一位分析师注意到这些导弹的大小 |
[56:28] | to carry nuclear warheads. | 不足以装备核弹头 |
[56:30] | But at this point, that’s just a theory | 但在此时此刻 这只是一种理论而已 |
[56:31] | because we don’t know the dimension of their warheads. | 因为我们并不知道他们的核弹头的尺寸 |
[56:34] | We don’t know if the Soviets already have nukes in Cuba. | 我们不知道苏联是否已在古巴部署了核弹 |
[56:37] | But we’re pretty sure they’re on their way. | 但我们很确定他们正准备这么做 |
[56:39] | In fact, right now another Soviet convoy | 事实上 另一支苏联舰队 |
[56:41] | is set to dock within a matter of hours. | 将在几小时内抵达古巴的港口 |
[56:42] | Surveillance photos revealed that the ships are larger | 监控照片显示 这些船更大 |
[56:46] | and definitely are carrying radioactive cargo. | 并且肯定装载了有辐射性的货物 |
[56:48] | No. Don’t please. Don’t brief me. | 不 请不要这样 不要给我说这些 |
[56:52] | Sorry. I don’t want to hear about it. | 抱歉 我不想听这些东西 |
[56:53] | We can’t predict what will happen if we turn back that convoy, | 我们难以预测要求那支舰队撤回的后果 |
[56:57] | but if the Soviets already have nukes in Cuba | 但如果苏联人在古巴已经部署了核弹 |
[57:00] | and they want to make a first strike, | 并且他们想发动第一次攻击 |
[57:01] | the East Coast will be hit in minutes. | 美国东海岸将会在几分钟内遭受打击 |
[57:02] | Ninety million people will die. | 9百万民众将会失去性命 |
[57:04] | Professor, we have less than 36 hours before they dock. | 教授 在他们靠岸前我们只剩下36小时 |
[57:07] | Well, I’m sorry about that. | 我对此感到很遗憾 |
[57:12] | – John Gift. You know John Gift? – No. | -约翰·基夫特 知道约翰·基夫特吗 -不 |
[57:15] | We’re here because of John Gift. | 我们此行就是为了他 |
[57:18] | That’s his code name. He is a high-ranking Soviet officer | 这是他的代号 他是一位负责 |
[57:23] | who is involved in dealings with the countries in the Warsaw Pact. | 和华约国家打交道的苏联高级官员 |
[57:27] | Over the past year he’s risked his life | 过去的一年中他冒着生命危险 |
[57:30] | putting thousands of pages of documents into our hands. | 将上千份文件递到了我们手中 |
[57:33] | In fact, He was going to deliver the blueprints with the warheads | 事实上 他正准备将核弹头的设计图 |
[57:36] | to our guys in Moscow, | 交到我们在莫斯科的人手中 |
[57:37] | but there was a sting. | 但有人设了圈套 |
[57:38] | We lost everyone and Gift almost got caught. | 我们的人都死了 基夫特也差点被逮捕 |
[57:40] | So we moved the game to Warsaw using diplomatic means, | 得知基夫特将会来这里参加华沙条约会议 |
[57:42] | knowing Gift was gonna be here for the Warsaw Pact conference. | 所以我们采取外交手段将比赛转移到华沙 |
[57:45] | White was the only one to have contact with Gift. | 怀特是唯一一个和基夫特保持联络的人 |
[57:52] | Now I understand. | 我现在明白了 |
[57:54] | There is someone in your operation that’s a rat. | 你们的行动中有个人是内奸 |
[57:57] | Gift knows this. | 基夫特知道这件事 |
[57:59] | After there was that sting. | 就在那个圈套出现之后 |
[58:01] | I’m the only one that Gift can be certain | 基夫特很确定我是唯一一个 |
[58:03] | wasn’t planted by the Russians. | 不是苏联人安排的内鬼的人 |
[58:05] | Correct, professor. So we need three things: | 没错 教授 所以我们需要你做三件事 |
[58:09] | ID Gift, establish contact with him, and get us the microfilm. | 找到基夫特 取得联系 拿到微型胶卷 |
[58:15] | That’s not going to happen. | 我做不到的 |
[58:17] | No, no, look. This is how it could work. | 别这样 你听我说 |
[58:18] | We will back you up. | 我们会支援你的 |
[58:20] | We pass Gift coded messages to make contact | 在下局比赛结束后 苏联人办的宴会上 |
[58:23] | during the party hosted by the Russians | 我们通过传递加密信息 |
[58:25] | after the next match. | 与基夫特取得联系 |
[58:27] | He will give you the microfilm in a champagne cork. | 他会把微缩胶卷放在香槟的软木塞里给你 |
[58:36] | I know what you want. | 我知道你们想干什么 |
[58:38] | Gavrylov can’t lose the next game. | 加夫里洛夫不能输掉下一局比赛 |
[58:41] | – At least, it has to be a draw. – Why? | -至少也会是个平局 -为什么 |
[58:44] | So that the Russians show up at that mixer party thing afterwards. | 只有这样苏联人才会出席之后的宴会 |
[58:49] | So can you make it a draw? | 所以你能制造平局吗 |
[59:24] | Stepan Alekseyevich, | 斯捷潘·阿列克谢耶维奇同志 |
[59:26] | nothing will stand in our way. | 没有什么能阻挡我们 |
[59:28] | We have eliminated the American contact. | 我们已经做掉了美国的联络人 |
[59:30] | We’re closing in on our traitor. | 我们很快就能揪出叛徒了 |
[59:33] | Our plan is moving flawlessly ahead. | 我们的计划进展顺利 |
[59:37] | On the chessboard and beyond it. | 在象棋比赛上和比赛之外都是如此 |
[59:43] | Yes… | 是的 |
[59:45] | Soon, the Americans will be eating out of our hands on their knees. | 很快 美国人就会跪着求我们了 |
[59:49] | Wait! It was not to you, Stepan Alekseyevich. | 等一会儿 这不是对您说的 同志 |
[59:57] | And thank you for the wonderful gift from Havana. | 非常感谢您从哈瓦那寄来的美妙的礼物 |
[1:00:03] | I’m enjoying them. | 我很喜欢 |
[1:00:07] | Fine. Goodbye. | 好的 再见 |
[1:00:13] | You were instructed not to interrupt… | 根据你受到的教导 你不应该打扰 |
[1:00:15] | Please accept my apologies. | 请接收我的道歉 |
[1:00:19] | – The Americans… – Attention! | -美国人 -立正 |
[1:00:21] | Three steps forward! | 向前三步走 |
[1:00:25] | Oh, so you can hear when spoken to! | 现在你倒是能听见别人说的话了 |
[1:00:30] | I’ve just finished this American book about post-war history. | 我刚读完这本美国的书 关于战后历史的 |
[1:00:34] | They write a lot about us. | 他们写了很多关于我们的内容 |
[1:00:37] | And we’re always shown as goons | 在书中 我们经常表现得像傻瓜似的 |
[1:00:40] | that mindlessly follow orders | 我们会盲目的听从命令 |
[1:00:42] | or do what we’re told by bloodthirsty psychopaths. | 并且做一些嗜血的神经病叫我们做的事情 |
[1:00:50] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[1:00:54] | America is based on one big lie. | 美国这国家是基于一个巨大的谎言 |
[1:00:58] | That lie is called “democracy”. | 这谎言叫作”民主” |
[1:01:01] | A rich man has the right to everything, | 富人有权拥有一切 |
[1:01:03] | while the worker has nothing. | 而劳动者什么都没有 |
[1:01:04] | They treat women like servants | 他们对待女人就像对待佣人 |
[1:01:06] | and won’t let a black man use the same shitter. | 他们也不让黑人和自己用一个马桶 |
[1:01:09] | They spread “democracy” to nations | 他们在那些愿意为了几分钱而放弃财富 |
[1:01:12] | that give away their riches for pennies. | 的国家传播”民主”这东西 |
[1:01:16] | But if those countries nationalize their mines and factories, | 但一旦这些国家将矿山和工厂国有化 |
[1:01:19] | the Americans send their armies to protect “democracy”. | 美国人就会派遣军队去保卫所谓的”民主” |
[1:01:28] | We believe in the value of a man, | 我们相信人的价值 |
[1:01:32] | while they only care about his price. | 而他们只关心人的价格 |
[1:01:35] | We will never understand each other. | 我们永远无法理解彼此 |
[1:01:46] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:01:52] | What do you think I should do? | 你认为我应该怎么办 |
[1:02:11] | We couldn’t do this without you, professor. | 没有你我们做不成这件事 教授 |
[1:02:16] | – There’s still hope. – I’ve heard that before. | -还是有希望的 -我以前就听过这话 |
[1:02:24] | Towards the end of the war, a friend of mine from college | 仗快打完的时候 我一个大学里的朋友 |
[1:02:28] | came into my classroom. | 走进了我的教室 |
[1:02:30] | He was a physicist and needed help with a problem. | 他是一个物理学家 有一个问题需要求助 |
[1:02:33] | I found a mistake in his calculations. | 我在他的运算中找到一处错误 |
[1:02:35] | I wrote a new equation and | 我写了一个新的等式 |
[1:02:37] | he said it made his project possible. | 他说这个等式使他的项目有可能成功 |
[1:02:42] | This was Robert Oppenheimer. | 那个人就是罗伯特·奥本海默 |
[1:02:46] | He said, “Why don’t you come to Los Alamos. | 他说 “为什么你不到阿拉莫斯来 |
[1:02:46] | 阿拉莫斯国家实验室 1943年建立 奥本海默博士曾在此领导“曼哈顿计划”,研制原子弹 | |
[1:02:51] | You can help. | 你能帮上忙 |
[1:02:53] | It’s our best hope. We can’t do it without you.” | 那是我们最大的希望 没有你做不成” |
[1:03:00] | And when we saw what we did… | 可是当我们看到我们做了什么之后 |
[1:03:04] | A flash, warm breeze, everything in flames, | 一瞬间 热浪滚滚 一切都被淹没在火海 |
[1:03:07] | sucked into a mushroom cloud. | 最终被一朵蘑菇云吞没 |
[1:03:11] | Hiroshima. | 广岛 |
[1:03:15] | Nagasaki. | 长崎 |
[1:03:20] | Nothing made sense anymore. | 都没意义了 |
[1:03:25] | Chess, | 象棋 |
[1:03:27] | Konigsberg, | 柯尼斯堡 |
[1:03:30] | nothing. | 任何事情 |
[1:03:39] | Hope… | 希望 |
[1:03:45] | So you brought me here and I’m going to play chess | 所以你们把我带来这里 让我下象棋 |
[1:03:49] | because I know how to do it, | 因为我很会下 |
[1:03:51] | and I’m playing my own game. | 而且我是自己一个人在下棋 |
[1:03:57] | That’s it, that’s all. | 就这样 就这些 |
[1:04:23] | ♪ You have your secret life under your sweetest lie ♪ | ♪ 在甜蜜的谎言下 有不为人知的生活 ♪ |
[1:04:26] | ♪ My love castled king ♪ | ♪ 城堡里的国王 我的爱人 ♪ |
[1:04:29] | ♪ Finding your perfect file, Please baby keep in mind ♪ | ♪ 找到最完美的自己 宝贝也请你牢记 ♪ |
[1:04:33] | ♪ That I’m still your queen ♪ | ♪ 我仍是你的王后 ♪ |
[1:04:36] | ♪ I know your tricky game, I know you so good ♪ | ♪ 我了解你下棋时小把戏 特别了解你 ♪ |
[1:04:40] | ♪ Come in, make your move ♪ | ♪ 进来吧 走你那步棋 ♪ |
[1:04:42] | ♪ Oh baby, make your move tonight ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 今晚好好表现你自己 ♪ |
[1:04:49] | ♪ Oh honey, take your side right now ♪ | ♪ 甜心 现在就开始博弈吧 ♪ |
[1:04:55] | ♪ Cause it’s getting so high ♪ | ♪ 因为我们现在无比兴奋 ♪ |
[1:05:02] | ♪ Tell me your sweetest lie ♪ | ♪ 告诉我你在那神秘的棋局中 ♪ |
[1:05:07] | ♪ In that secret game ♪ | ♪ 最最甜蜜的谎言 ♪ |
[1:05:15] | Professor, it’s time. | 教授 该走了 |
[1:06:51] | Bravo! | 精彩 |
[1:06:53] | Now it’s time for a 15-minute break. | 现在休息15分钟 |
[1:07:01] | Did you consider the Queen’s Gambit, professor? | 您考虑过参加女王的棋局吗 教授 |
[1:07:32] | That’s… | 那不过是 |
[1:07:44] | – You’re the guy. – Take it. | -你就是那个人 -拿着 |
[1:08:06] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:08:11] | – Where is it? – I got it here. | -东西在哪 -我拿着呢 |
[1:08:16] | I got to go. You take it. | 我该走了 你把它拿着 |
[1:08:18] | – Keep it. We have to go. – You need it. | -拿好它 我们该走了 -你需要它 |
[1:08:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:08:59] | this is the second part of today’s game. | 现在进行今天比赛的第二部分 |
[1:09:59] | Judge, please. | 麻烦您 裁判 |
[1:10:08] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:11] | I would like to propose a draw to grand master Gavrylov. | 我想向加夫里洛夫大师提议 这一场平局 |
[1:10:16] | – Professor Mansky… – I understand. | -曼斯基教授 -我能听懂 |
[1:10:21] | The situation on the chessboard is clear. | 棋盘上的局势已经很明确了 |
[1:10:24] | Let’s not joke. | 我们别开玩笑了 |
[1:10:29] | No. Please continue. | 我拒绝 请继续下去 |
[1:11:31] | Judge, please. | 裁判 麻烦您 |
[1:11:39] | I would like to propose a draw. | 我希望达成一场平局 |
[1:11:44] | Grand master Gavrylov… | 加夫里洛夫大师 |
[1:11:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s a draw! | 女士们先生们 这是一场平局 |
[1:12:12] | Professor, the Russians are waiting to start. | 教授 苏联人正等着开始宴会 |
[1:12:17] | I have to go to the embassy. | 我必须去大使馆 |
[1:12:19] | Didn’t Miss Stone tell you? | 斯通小姐没有告诉您吗 |
[1:12:20] | Something happened out there and we’ve been quarantined. | 外面发生了一些事情 我们被隔离了 |
[1:12:23] | We can’t leave the palace until tomorrow. | 明天之前我们都不能离开文化科学宫 |
[1:12:27] | They’ve locked us in. | 他们把我们封锁在这里了 |
[1:12:28] | So… | 那么 |
[1:12:31] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[1:12:47] | Thank you, I am sorry. | 劳驾 借过 谢谢 |
[1:12:48] | Excuse me sir. Thank you. | 借过一下 谢谢 |
[1:12:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:12:57] | Unfortunately, professor Mansky is unable to attend the mixer. | 很遗憾 曼斯基教授没办法出席宴会 |
[1:13:01] | Would you translate? | 您能帮忙翻译一下吗 |
[1:13:02] | Unfortunately, professor Mansky is unable to attend the mixer. | 很遗憾 曼斯基教授没办法出席宴会 |
[1:13:08] | Congratulations to our wonderful players. | 祝贺我们两位杰出的棋手 |
[1:13:12] | We are happy that chess won over politics. | 我们很高兴 象棋战胜了政治 |
[1:13:16] | Tomorrow’s game will decide the champion. | 明天的比赛将决定冠军归属 |
[1:13:19] | Let the best man win and | 就让最棒的棋手赢得比赛吧 |
[1:13:21] | long live peace between our nations. | 希望我们两国能长久和平 |
[1:13:33] | In Poland, we never forget about friends. | 在波兰 我们从不忘记朋友 |
[1:13:40] | Please. It’s bad. I need some assistance. | 求你了 事情很糟糕 我需要帮助 |
[1:13:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:13:53] | I need to make contact with someone outside. | 我需要和外面的某人取得联系 |
[1:13:58] | How can I help? | 我如何帮你 |
[1:14:01] | Can you take me? | 你能带我出去吗 |
[1:14:04] | – Now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -没错 |
[1:14:07] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:14:10] | I have to go back to the party with Krutov and prime minister come. | 我必须回到宴会去招待克鲁托夫和总理 |
[1:14:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:14:18] | It’s bad. | 事情真的很严重 |
[1:14:29] | This little red book | 这个小红本 |
[1:14:32] | opens every door in this country. | 能帮你打开这个国家的任何一扇门 |
[1:14:38] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:14:45] | If they catch you…I | 如果他们抓到了你 我就 |
[1:14:49] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[1:15:43] | No one is certain how many of them are headed for Cuba | 没人能确定他们有多少人正在 |
[1:15:46] | with cargoes of prohibited weapons. | 带着核武器向古巴进发 |
[1:15:48] | All that is sure is that within 24 hours a confrontation | 唯一能确定的是在24小时之内 |
[1:15:51] | between the searching forces of the United States | 一场美军搜索部队和 |
[1:15:55] | and the Soviet missile heading for Cuba must take place. | 正被运向古巴的导弹之间的冲突将会发生 |
[1:15:59] | The world awaits the outcome. | 整个世界都在等待事情的结局 |
[1:16:05] | – He came alone? Where’s Stone? – I don’t know. | -他自己来的吗 斯通人呢 -我不知道 |
[1:16:07] | Mansky snuck on to the premises when the laundry truck arrived. | 洗衣卡车来的时候 曼斯基偷偷溜了进来 |
[1:16:13] | Go to the boiler room. | 快去锅炉房 |
[1:16:15] | Make sure they burn every file with an orange stripe on it. | 确保他们把所有带橙色条纹的文件都烧了 |
[1:16:24] | – What happened? – Stone is dead. | -出什么事了 -斯通死了 |
[1:16:33] | This guy in a suit tracked me down | 一个穿着西装的人跟着我 |
[1:16:37] | and he gave me this cork. | 并且给了我这个软木塞 |
[1:16:40] | Then Stone came. She wouldn’t take it. | 之后斯通来了 她不肯拿走这个 |
[1:16:44] | All of a sudden, they’re both down on the ground. | 突然之间 他们都倒在了地上 |
[1:16:48] | This guy in a Soviet uniform. | 那个穿着苏联军装的人 |
[1:16:52] | I thought he was going to… I was waiting for him to kill me. | 我以为他会 我还等着他来杀我 |
[1:16:59] | He found this needle on Stone. | 他在斯通身上找到了这根针管 |
[1:17:10] | She prepared last vodka for you. | 她为你准备了最后的伏特加 |
[1:17:14] | She was going to use it on me. | 她本来要把那东西用在我身上的 |
[1:17:25] | And then he gave me this. | 然后他给了我这个 |
[1:17:35] | Remember. Bad one, good one. | 记住 这个是假的 这个是真的 |
[1:17:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:17:44] | Rakirovka. Tell them. | 拉基罗夫卡 告诉他们 |
[1:17:45] | Rakirovka. | 拉基罗夫卡 |
[1:17:48] | He killed two people. | 他杀了两个人 |
[1:17:50] | I think he saved my life. | 我认为他救了我的命 |
[1:17:52] | I’ve got to figure out whether Stone was a traitor | 我会查清楚斯通到底是个叛徒 |
[1:17:55] | or a hero who died for God and Country. | 还是一个为了上帝与国家而死的英雄 |
[1:17:58] | And I’ve got four hours to determine whether or not | 而且我还有4个小时来决定是否 |
[1:18:00] | to tell the government to order a blockade of Cuba. | 要求政府去封锁古巴 |
[1:18:04] | White, before he died, | 在怀特死之前 |
[1:18:06] | he must have not trusted you, because he told me | 他肯定不信任你 因为他告诉我 |
[1:18:09] | that Gift would have a scar on his right hand. | 基夫特右手上留了疤 |
[1:18:11] | It made me wonder about you two. I guess I was half right. | 我就开始怀疑你们俩 看来我对了一半 |
[1:18:15] | She’s the one who thought of Warsaw, | 华沙的这个计划是她提出来的 |
[1:18:17] | and this plan of using me as a contact? | 至于这个拿我当中间人的计划 |
[1:18:23] | If Stone was a traitor, | 如果斯通是内奸 |
[1:18:24] | the Soviets know too much. | 苏联人知道得就太多了 |
[1:18:25] | We have to evacuate the embassy. | 我们得撤离大使馆的人 |
[1:18:27] | If Stone was a traitor | 如果斯通是内奸 |
[1:18:29] | that means you guys are ahead of the Soviets for the first time. | 那就意味着你们第一次领先了苏联人一步 |
[1:19:16] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[1:19:18] | I’ll be there in five minutes. Don’t touch anything. | 我5分钟就到 什么都不要碰 |
[1:19:34] | We’re ready. | 我们就位了 |
[1:19:39] | Okay. It’s just like you said. | 好吧 就像你说的 |
[1:19:42] | One film from the cork with Stone’s blood | 沾血瓶塞里的胶卷 |
[1:19:44] | shows that the Cubans have the nukes aimed and ready. | 显示说古巴的导弹已经瞄准并就绪 |
[1:19:46] | The other says the Soviets are bluffing. | 另一个显示说苏联人在虚张声势 |
[1:19:49] | Washington wants you on the line. | 华盛顿那边要和你通话 |
[1:19:59] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[1:20:01] | This is President Kennedy. Stop. | 我是肯尼迪总统 句号 |
[1:20:03] | Do you trust the man who killed our agent, question mark. | 你信任这个杀了我们探员的人吗 问号 |
[1:20:06] | Maybe it’s a ruse, question mark. | 这或许有诈 问号 |
[1:20:07] | Their agent might have eliminated Gift and Stone, | 他们的探员或已消灭基夫特和斯通 |
[1:20:10] | and given you the wrong film. Break. | 给你们的胶卷是假的 完毕 |
[1:20:17] | He reads your lips and sends the messages to Washington. | 他读了你的唇语然后把消息发到华盛顿 |
[1:20:20] | You’ve seen how they reply. Just… | 你也看到他们的回复了 |
[1:20:23] | speak clearly. | 你就讲清楚 |
[1:20:29] | And say “break” when you’re done. | 说完了记得说”完毕” |
[1:20:33] | There’s the riddle about two brothers. | 有一道谜语 说有两兄弟 |
[1:20:36] | One always lies, the other always tells the truth. | 一个人撒谎 另一人诚实 |
[1:20:42] | You meet them at a fork in the road | 你在岔路口遇到了他们兄弟俩 |
[1:20:44] | and ask one of them how to get to town. | 并向他们问路 |
[1:20:46] | The answer is, | 谜底是 |
[1:20:48] | you ask one of them | 你问其中一个人 |
[1:20:50] | what road the other brother would suggest you take | 另外一个人会给你指哪一条路 |
[1:20:53] | and then you take the opposite. | 然后你就走相反的那条路 |
[1:21:00] | The algorithm is very similar. | 原理很相似 |
[1:21:02] | If that were the case, | 如果这样 |
[1:21:04] | they would have taken the path | 他们会以阻力最小的方法 |
[1:21:08] | and eliminated me. | 除掉我 |
[1:21:10] | They’ve already got everything they want. | 他们已经拿到他们想要的了 |
[1:21:13] | They have their traitor dead, a U.S. agent eliminated, | 杀了内奸 消灭了一个美国探员 |
[1:21:16] | they have ships in Cuba, | 战舰开到了古巴 |
[1:21:18] | and they have a chess victory. | 他们还赢了棋 |
[1:21:26] | That man was Gift. | 那个人是基夫特 |
[1:21:27] | I think he saved my life. | 我觉得他救了我一命 |
[1:21:31] | Break. | 完毕 |
[1:21:47] | Godspeed, gentlemen. Stop. | 愿天保佑 先生们 句号 |
[1:21:50] | End of transmission. | 交流结束 |
[1:21:52] | He’s still thinking it over. | 他还在考虑 |
[1:21:54] | I think he’s going to make his play right | 他现在要做出正确的决定 |
[1:21:55] | before the clock runs out. | 趁一切还来得急 |
[1:21:58] | Let’s just hope he’s right. | 但愿他选对吧 |
[1:22:04] | Wait. Where’s everybody? | 等一下 人都去哪儿了 |
[1:22:06] | We have orders to keep everyone in the embassy’s bomb shelter | 上头有令 确保人都待在防空洞 |
[1:22:09] | until two hours after Kennedy’s speech. | 一直到肯尼迪演讲结束后两小时 |
[1:22:11] | That means if we get hit | 所以如果我们被袭击 |
[1:22:13] | It’ll be one of ours. | 那就说明我们的人里有内奸 |
[1:22:16] | Good evening, my fellow citizens. | 同胞们 晚上好 |
[1:22:19] | This Government, as promised, | 正如承诺的 |
[1:22:22] | has maintained the closest surveillance | 政府已经对苏联 |
[1:22:25] | of the Soviet Military buildup on the island of Cuba. | 在古巴岛的军事扩张进行了密切监视 |
[1:22:29] | Acting, therefore, in the defense of our own security | 因此 为了国土的安全 |
[1:22:33] | and of the entire Western Hemisphere, | 为了西半球的安全 |
[1:22:36] | and under the authority entrusted to me by the Constitution | 依据国会所赋予的权力 |
[1:22:39] | as endorsed by the resolution of the Congress, | 经国会决议一致通过 |
[1:22:43] | I have directed that the following initial steps | 我宣布以下初步举措 |
[1:22:45] | be taken immediately. | 立即执行 |
[1:22:48] | First: to halt this offensive buildup, | 第一 为了抑制军事扩张 |
[1:22:52] | a strict quarantine on all offensive military equipment | 现已启动针对 |
[1:22:55] | under shipment to Cuba is being initiated. | 运往古巴军事货物船只的严苛禁令 |
[1:22:58] | All ships of any kind bound for Cuba, | 任何与古巴相关的船只 |
[1:23:01] | from whatever nation or port, | 无论从哪一国家或港口离港 |
[1:23:03] | will, if found to contain cargoes of offensive weapons, | 一经发现运有军火 |
[1:23:06] | be turned back. | 都将被遣返 |
[1:23:22] | – Congratulations. – I don’t know why. | -祝贺你 -有什么好祝贺的 |
[1:23:25] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:23:26] | Don’t thank me. It’s him. It’s Gift. | 别谢我 是他的功劳 是基夫特 |
[1:23:31] | Whatever his name is. | 也不知道他真名是什么 |
[1:23:55] | So, what did he mean by “rakirovka”? What did this mean? | 他说的”拉基罗夫卡”是什么意思 |
[1:23:59] | That means “castling”, why? | 意思是”王车易位” 怎么了 |
[1:24:01] | I already told you. | 我只是传个话 |
[1:24:05] | Gift wanted you to know that. | 基夫特要我跟你说的 |
[1:24:08] | – He told you that? – Yeah. | -他跟你这么说吗 -是的 |
[1:24:13] | Means imminent danger. | 那意思就是我们有危险了 |
[1:24:19] | General Major, the leadership called. | 少将 领导来电话了 |
[1:24:23] | Kennedy announced a blockade of Cuba. | 肯尼迪宣布要封锁古巴了 |
[1:24:30] | Defeat is not defeat if we share it with the enemy. | 两败俱伤非胜仗 |
[1:24:35] | Get me a list of the officers of the Warsaw Pact | 把出席了比赛但没参加赛后宴会的 |
[1:24:38] | who came to this match but were not present at the party. | 华约官员列一张名单给我 |
[1:24:42] | And have the director pay me a visit. | 然后让文化科学宫负责人来见我 |
[1:25:01] | You know, usually women flip for love or conviction, | 女人做事动机一般是爱情或是信仰 |
[1:25:03] | but with Stone I just can’t figure it. | 但我唯独搞不懂斯通 |
[1:25:05] | Whatever it was, she surely was impressive. | 无论如何 她确实出色 |
[1:25:08] | All that crying over White, thinking up that stand for Gift, | 又是为怀特哭丧 又是力挺基夫特 |
[1:25:12] | and if that syringe with vodka thing had worked, | 而且要是那根毒针起作用 |
[1:25:15] | you’d have found me after the party | 宴会以后你就能发现我 |
[1:25:17] | dead with all those blueprints in my pocket. | 揣着那些图纸死得硬梆梆 |
[1:25:20] | We have a tail. | 我们被跟踪了 |
[1:25:24] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[1:25:27] | This isn’t a job I like to give to a civilian. | 我实在不想让你一个平民去干这个活 |
[1:25:31] | We’ll have 10 seconds before they catch up. | 还有10秒钟他们就追上了 |
[1:25:33] | I’ll pray for you. | 我会为你祈祷的 |
[1:25:35] | Whatever you do, circle back for me tomorrow night. | 不管怎样 明晚回来接我一下 |
[1:25:37] | That’ll be enough. | 那就够了 |
[1:26:07] | Straight from Havana. I like them a lot. | 哈瓦那原装进口 我很喜欢 |
[1:26:14] | Even if you like the taste, you shouldn’t inhale. | 就算是你喜欢那个味道 也别过肺 |
[1:26:22] | Well, I inhale. | 已经过肺了 |
[1:26:27] | Personally, I am against violence, | 我个人是反对暴力的 |
[1:26:33] | but our youth today is so impetuous. | 但是年轻人太冲动 |
[1:26:41] | Come in! | 进来 |
[1:26:56] | The radio emitted this two hours ago. | 这是两小时前的电报 |
[1:26:58] | We were able to crack the code. | 我们破解了密码 |
[1:27:08] | You, Poles… | 你们这些波兰人 |
[1:27:11] | Reaching out to the West, | 胳膊肘往外拐 |
[1:27:14] | trying to stab us in the back. | 还在我们背后捅刀子 |
[1:27:16] | But the West betrays you | 但是西方国家也背叛了你 |
[1:27:18] | and sells you out to us. | 把你出卖给我们 |
[1:27:22] | Because they know we’re big and strong | 因为他们清楚我们很强大 |
[1:27:23] | while you’re small and weak. | 而你很弱小 |
[1:27:26] | Plus, you’re similar to us. | 更何况 你们跟我们一样也是共产党 |
[1:27:30] | I know everything about you. | 你什么事我都知道 |
[1:27:33] | I know your sister defected to America, | 我知道你妹妹投靠了美国 |
[1:27:34] | and that you’ve hidden dollars in your house, | 我还知道你在家里藏美金 |
[1:27:37] | dreaming of the day you can leave our Socialist paradise. | 幻想某天能离开我们的社会主义理想国 |
[1:27:41] | I even know that you put Mansky in a room with a secret entrance. | 我甚至知道你在曼斯基的房间装了密道 |
[1:27:51] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[1:27:54] | something I don’t know. | 还有什么是我不知道的吗 |
[1:28:00] | Hospitality runs in our blood. | 我们天生好客 |
[1:28:06] | Yes. The vodka’s starting to work. | 很好 伏特加开始起作用了 |
[1:28:09] | That Mansky, a pal of yours. He’s strange. | 你的同伙曼斯基是个怪人 |
[1:28:12] | A loner. | 性格孤僻 |
[1:28:15] | The Americans lack morals. | 美国人不讲道德 |
[1:28:18] | Maybe he doesn’t only suck bottles? | 他不只是喜欢吹瓶子这么简单吧 |
[1:28:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:26] | When we were at the bar… | 他在酒吧里的时候 |
[1:28:35] | “The bar”, you say? | 你说”酒吧” |
[1:28:41] | Ladies and gentlemen, in 15 minutes, | 女士们先生们 15分钟后 |
[1:28:44] | we will begin the final game of the match | 我们的决赛即将开始 |
[1:28:47] | which will be broadcast live. | 并通过电台进行现场直播 |
[1:28:48] | Tonight, | 今晚 |
[1:28:50] | we have the pleasure of welcoming some distinguished guests. | 我们很荣幸请到了几位尊贵的来宾 |
[1:28:52] | Commander-in-Chief of the Warsaw Pact, Marshal Grechko, | 华沙条约总司令 马歇尔·格列奇科 |
[1:28:58] | and Prime Minister, comrade Cyrankiewicz! | 以及国家总理 西伦凯维兹同志 |
[1:29:02] | Long live the friendship between Poland and the U.S.S.R.! | 波苏友谊万岁 |
[1:29:06] | Long live! | 万岁 |
[1:29:10] | You are wonderful! | 你们太棒了 |
[1:29:12] | Professor, a word… | 教授 借一步说话 |
[1:29:14] | I just wanted to say that watching you this whole match… | 我就是想说观摩了整场比赛以后 |
[1:29:18] | Your play and your genius have my total respect. | 你的表现和才能我都很敬佩 |
[1:29:22] | And listen, I’ve never told you this, | 听着 我没有跟你说过 |
[1:29:25] | but I was there 17 years ago. | 17年前我也在 |
[1:29:29] | Your championship game with Konigsberg. | 你和柯尼斯堡的夺冠赛 |
[1:29:32] | But the reason I’m telling you this | 我之所以跟你说这个 |
[1:29:34] | is because we see a totally different man before us | 是因为我们见到了判若两人的你 |
[1:29:38] | now, today. | 就现在 就今天 |
[1:30:32] | Come out, whore. | 出来 贱人 |
[1:30:56] | Give me your gun! | 给我枪 |
[1:31:16] | Go back where you came from, rat. | 从哪儿来回哪儿去吧 死耗子 |
[1:31:21] | This is an illegal arrest of an American citizen | 你在非法逮捕美国公民 |
[1:31:25] | who was guaranteed immunity | 他是被赫鲁晓夫主席 |
[1:31:28] | – by First Secretary Khrushchev. – Shut up! | -授予了豁免权的 -闭嘴 |
[1:31:43] | From this moment, | 从现在开始 |
[1:31:46] | you can be afraid | 你可以担惊受怕地 |
[1:31:48] | until the rest of your short life. | 度过你短暂的后半辈子了 |
[1:31:56] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |
[1:31:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, and everyone present here, | 女士们先生们 现场的各位 |
[1:32:02] | at the Palace of Culture and Science, | 此刻在这 我们首都引以为傲的 |
[1:32:04] | the pride of our great capital city. | 文化科学宫 |
[1:32:06] | I regret to announce that the representative of the USA, | 我很遗憾地宣布 由于美国代表选手 |
[1:32:09] | Professor Mansky, has failed to appear, | 曼斯基教授尚未出席 |
[1:32:12] | meaning he has forfeited the final game. | 他将因此输掉决赛 |
[1:32:16] | Therefore, | 因此 |
[1:32:16] | the winner of the chess tournament | 本届象棋锦标赛的最终赢家是 |
[1:32:21] | is Yuri Siergeyevich Gavrylov! | 尤里·谢尔盖耶维奇·加夫里洛夫 |
[1:32:24] | Bravo! | 恭喜他 |
[1:32:29] | Looks like you lost another championship. | 看来你又丢了一次冠军 |
[1:32:41] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[1:32:53] | We will be landing in few minutes. | 我们在几分钟后降落 |
[1:32:57] | Has anyone told his wife? | 有人通知他妻子了吗 |
[1:33:01] | She didn’t even know he was in Poland. | 她都不知道他在波兰 |
[1:33:03] | Nobody knew. | 没人知道 |
[1:33:06] | I got a lot of work ahead of me | 我还有很多事情要做 |
[1:33:13] | Here he comes. Mr. Mansky! | 他来了 曼斯基先生 |
[1:33:16] | Did you have a nervous breakdown | 你是否又一次精神失控了 |
[1:33:16] | As you did 17 years ago? | 就像你17年前一样 |
[1:33:18] | How does it feel to have humiliated the U.S. while | 当一个飞行员英勇地在古巴冒死卫国 |
[1:33:20] | a pilot patrolling Cuba heroically gave his life for his country? | 而你却让美国蒙羞 对此作何感想 |
[1:33:24] | Don’t worry about it. Leave him alone. | 别问了 不要烦他 |
[1:33:26] | Was it the booze?! | 酗酒是怎么回事 |
[1:33:27] | Do you consider yourself a patriot?! | 你认为自己是爱国者吗 |
[1:33:43] | So, what happens now? | 所以现在做什么 |
[1:33:47] | In our book you’re a citizen hero. | 在我们这儿你是个平民英雄 |
[1:33:49] | You’ll be taken care of | 我们会照顾好你 |
[1:33:51] | We still do that pretty good. | 这个我们还是做得不错的 |
[1:33:54] | We’ll put on a show at the UN, call it a crisis, | 我们会跟联合国那边说这是场危机 |
[1:33:56] | feed the press some red meat about | 给媒体爆点料 |
[1:33:58] | how those missiles were almost in the air. | 就说有多少导弹差点升空 |
[1:34:01] | No one will know the difference. | 没人看得出不对劲 |
[1:34:05] | No one will know what really happened. | 没人会知道事情真相 |
[1:34:22] | Wait here, please. | 在这里等一下 |
[1:34:24] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[1:34:28] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:34:54] | – You’ve made it. – Yes. | -你成功了 -是的 |
[1:34:57] | I… | 我 |
[1:35:00] | live thanks to you. | 多亏你 活下来了 |
[1:35:06] | Not so fortunate to your friend. | 你朋友就没这么幸运了 |
[1:35:14] | Fredek… he took a big risk. | 约瑟克 他冒了很大风险 |
[1:35:20] | He was… | 他是个 |
[1:35:27] | I’ll always think of him. Always. | 我不会忘记他的 绝不会 |
[1:35:30] | It was the only way out. | 没有别的选择 |
[1:35:32] | Remember, I saw the order of attack, signed. | 别忘了 我看见了签署完的袭击令 |
[1:35:47] | It’s a present from Novak. | 这是诺瓦克送给我的 |
[1:35:49] | He wants to let us know that he’s going to take care of us. | 他想让我们明白他们会照顾我们 |
[1:35:57] | It’s yours if you want it. | 想要的话给你 |
[1:36:01] | I don’t want to be taken care of. | 我不要人照顾 |
[1:36:26] | 古巴导弹危机是冷战时 美苏之间最具威胁性的一次纠纷 | |
[1:36:34] | 1987年\h罗纳德·里根和尼基塔·赫鲁晓夫 签署了反导条约旨在于欧洲范围内消除核武并结束冷战 | |
[1:36:49] | The White House has announced its withdrawal from the INF Treaty | 鉴于俄罗斯单边违反协议 |
[1:36:52] | due to Russia’s one-sided violation of its provisions. | 白宫已宣布退出反导条约 |
[1:36:57] | President of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, | 苏联总统弗拉基米尔·普京 |
[1:36:57] | 同日 弗拉基米尔·普京宣布俄罗斯也退出反导协议 并开始研发新型中程导弹 | |
[1:37:00] | announced that Russia had also suspended the INF Treaty | 宣布俄罗斯退出反导条约 |
[1:37:03] | and will be taking similar steps. | 并将采取同类措施 |
[1:37:09] | 我们的道德 即用尽全力为那一天的到来而奋斗 那一天 全世界的孩子长大以后 不用依旧恐惧着核战争 |