Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Cell 2(入侵脑细胞2)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Cell 2(入侵脑细胞2)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:入侵脑细胞2
英文名称:The Cell 2
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:35] I’m Special Investigative Agent Kessel… 我是特派员 基索…
[00:38] …in charge of the FBI and Department of Justice’s Joint Task Force… …负责联邦调查局与司法部所组成的…
[00:41] …on deranged and violent criminals. …暴力犯罪联合调查小组
[00:43] In the most extreme, brutal and violent cases… 最极端的案件 暴力与残酷得可以…
[00:46] …traditional forensic investigation can be inadequate. …传统的法医学调查可能有所不足
[00:49] In these instances… 像这些情况…
[00:50] …to hunt down these most vicious and elusive killers and psychopaths… …要将这些凶恶的杀手与精神病患绳之以法…
[00:54] …we solicit the assistance of civilians with extraordinary gifts. …我们恳求市民们的帮助 并给予特别的奖赏
[00:57] Catherine Deane was one of them. 凯萨琳·迪恩就是其中一个例子
[01:09] Now there’s another. 现在还有另一个
[01:16] Commander Skylar, reporting to 217. 行动指挥官史凯乐 朝向 217前进
[01:18] I repeat, 2-1-7. Do you copy? 重复 2-1-7 收到没?
[01:22] Roger. Now here we go, surrounding… 收到 正朝目标前进 包围中…
[01:33] Turning around. It should be above you. 掉头 应该在你上边
[02:03] It looks like some kind of abandoned mill. 看起来像是废弃的磨坊
[02:15] It has a stone wall around it. 四周都是石头
[02:17] Ramparts. 石头做的墙
[02:21] Please, what is our heading? 拜托 我们的目标是那里?
[02:29] Where is this place? 这是那里?
[02:34] This is Commander Skylar. We are looking for an abandoned mill. 我是行动指挥官史凯乐 我们要找一栋废弃的磨坊
[02:38] Something with rock, stone, a thick structure. 四周有 石头墙壁 坚固建筑物
[02:46] Heading is confirmed, over. 目标确定 完毕
[02:48] Airship is already in the area. Go, go, go. 飞船已经在这附近 快 快 快
[02:57] I need a confirmation on this. 我需要确认这个
[03:05] -Keep heading on towards 217… -I see it. -持续朝 217 前进… -我看到了
[03:07] It should be on the down, 95 out of the red… 在一处下坡路段…
[03:10] The paralysis is wearing off. 麻醉药正在减退
[03:20] Roger. We’re heading towards the deck. We’re coming up on the deck… 收到 我们正朝目标 即将抵达目的…
[03:24] I want all teams ready to go the second we arrive. 我们一抵达 所有队员都要准备完毕
[03:26] All teams ready to go on arrival. 所有队员都要准备完毕
[03:29] Roger that. Airship 1. We’re awaiting… 收到 飞船一号 我们正在等待…
[04:15] Where are they? 他们在哪?
[04:26] Please. Help me. Please, please. I beg of you. 拜托 救救我 救我 求求你
[04:37] Her last memory is of being in the box. She can’t see anything. 她最后的记忆是在个箱子中 什么都看不见
[04:42] Neither can I. 我也什么都看不见
[04:51] Wait. 等等
[04:54] -His bracelet. -No. -他的链子 -不
[04:56] I could go into his conscious mind. I could see what he’s seeing right now. 我可以进入他的脑海中 我可以见到 他现在所见到的东西
[05:00] -No. -Yes. -不行 -可以
[05:05] Where is she? 她在哪?
[05:06] -You know what’s going on down there. -I’ll be safe. -你知道那边会发生什么事 -我会没事的
[05:10] Give me something, or we’re going in. 给点指示 否则我们就要破门进入了
[05:12] You sure about this, Maya? 你确定要这样吗 玛雅?
[05:14] Yeah. 是的
[05:18] Okay. 好
[05:19] We hold for Maya. 我们稍后等待一下 玛雅
[05:21] All right. 好的
[06:35] Heart or the mind? 心脏或是心智?
[06:37] The eternal question. 是永恒的疑问
[06:41] The human body can endure a lot. 人类可以忍耐很大的肢体痛苦
[06:44] Eliminate the heart or the brain… 可是除掉了心脏或是脑子…
[06:48] …not too much left. …就不一样了
[07:10] Is that you, Maya? 是你吗 玛雅?
[07:14] Go! 快!
[07:17] He knows we’re here. 他知道我们来了
[07:19] Skylar, go. 史凯乐 快
[07:22] Go, go, go. 快 快
[07:29] Tell me what you see. 告诉我你看到什么
[08:16] Tell me you got this bastard. 告诉我你逮到那混蛋了
[08:25] Pack it up. We’re out of here. 收拾一下 我们要走了
[08:29] Now he’s gone, and she’s dead. 他逃了 而她死了
[08:32] That’s good work, agent. 干得好啊 探员
[08:41] Damn it, Maya. Why can’t you describe this guy? 妈的 玛雅 你怎么形容不出这家伙?
[08:43] Because I can’t. 因为我就是不行
[08:45] I can’t. 我不行
[08:47] All right. 好的
[08:50] It’s all right. 没事
[08:52] -It’s not your fault. -No, of course it isn’t. -那不是你的错 -对啊 当然不是
[08:55] The next girl he kills won’t be your fault either. 他杀害的下一个女孩当然也不会是
[09:05] Don’t worry, Maya girl. We’ll meet again. 别担心 玛雅 我们回头再见
[10:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:43] Victoria Austin. 维多利亚·奥斯汀
[10:45] Local girl. 当地的女孩子
[10:47] The same marks as the body last month, right? 身上的痕迹与上个月的一样 对吧?
[10:49] Yeah. And it’s just a hunch… 是呀 虽然只是直觉…
[10:51] …but I’m guessing the same cause of death too. …但我猜想 死因也相似
[10:54] I haven’t been doing this very long, but I’ve never seen anything like this. God. 我做这行不太久 但是我从未见过向这样的 天啊
[11:00] Same marks, same age, same body type. Fellows… 同样的痕迹 相同的年纪 体型 各位…
[11:03] Looks like we got a serial killer. 看来这是个连环杀手
[11:05] Serial killer? 连环杀手?
[11:08] She’ll be my first one. 她是我的第一例
[11:10] Had a lot of those out in L.A. 在洛杉矶多的是
[11:12] Worked out good for their coroner. 所以那边的法医就很熟练
[11:14] He wrote a few books, didn’t he? Hey, maybe I could do… 他写过一些书 对吧? 嘿 也许我可以…
[11:17] Hey, doc. 嘿 医生
[11:18] -Give me a break, will you? -Guess this makes this federal? -别再说了 好吧? -我猜这会成会FBI负责的案子?
[11:21] Sheriff. 警长
[11:25] A girl’s gone missing over at the university. 大学里有个女生失踪了
[11:28] Sheriff… 警长…
[11:30] …it’s your niece. …是你的侄女
[11:32] Penelope. 潘妮洛普
[11:44] So how does this work? 这要怎么做?
[11:48] I need an object that has a link to his mind. 我需要一样物品 好跟他的思绪连结上
[11:50] The more he handled it, the better. 越是跟他有关 越有用
[11:54] And then you’ll be able to see my Billy? 那样你就可以看见我的比利?
[11:57] See into his mind? 看清他的心思?
[11:58] I can’t see into his conscious mind, but I can look through his memories. 我不行进入他的显意识 但是我可以看见他的记忆
[12:02] And, hopefully, that’ll lead us to him. 希望那样可以让我们找到他
[12:11] I… 我…
[12:14] I can’t thank you enough. 我不行 谢谢了
[12:19] Did you bring an object with you today? 你今天有带什么东西来吗?
[12:22] Yes. 有
[12:36] Here’s my boy. 这就是我的孩子
[12:40] Billy. 比利
[13:08] Maya. 玛雅
[13:10] It’s been a while. 好一阵子了
[13:20] What do you want, Kessel? 你需要什么 基索?
[13:23] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[13:27] I don’t work for the FBI anymore. 我不再为 FBI 工作了
[13:28] -Much more important work going on here. -Skylar. -这里的工作重要的多 -史凯乐
[13:34] Why now? 为何是现在?
[13:36] -This could be anyone. -It’s the Cusp. -这可以是任何人 -是 考斯伯
[13:38] He’s back. 他又出现了
[13:44] -I can’t. -Come on, Maya. -我不行 -拜托 玛雅
[13:47] We got closer to him a year ago than we’ve ever been. 一年前 我们差点逮到他
[13:50] -Because of you. -No. -那时因为有你 -不
[13:53] Because of me… 因为我…
[13:55] …Sarah Miller’s dead. …莎拉 米勒才会死
[14:00] I’ve spent the last three years of my life chasing this guy. 过去三年多 我一直在追击这家伙
[14:03] It’s over. 结束了
[14:05] That’s it. 就这样
[14:08] And now he’s back. 现在他又出现
[14:10] Put it behind me. 把我忘掉吧
[14:14] Looks like you’ve done a great job putting him behind you. 看来你做得不错呀! 忘记掉他
[14:25] He’s taken a new victim. 他又抓了个新被害人
[14:32] Yeah. 是的
[14:34] It was about 24 hours ago. 24小时之前
[14:37] So you know exactly… 那你一定知道…
[14:41] …what he’s doing to her… …他现在会…
[14:43] …right now. …对她做些什么
[14:58] Anybody. 有人吗
[15:01] Please, help me! 拜托 救救我!
[15:04] Please! 拜托!
[15:09] Please, I’ll do anything. I’ll… 拜托 什么事我都可以做 我会…
[15:11] Please, I promise I won’t say anything. 拜托 我答应什么都不会跟别人说
[15:14] I won’t tell anybody where you are. I won’t te… 我不会告诉别人你在哪 我不会…
[15:16] I’m going to make you beg for death. But first… 我会让你求生不得 求死不能但 首先…
[15:22] …I’m gonna kill you. …我会先杀你
[15:23] Oh, God. 喔 天啊
[15:28] Please. 拜托
[15:30] Maybe for the last time. 也许是最后一次
[15:31] I’ll help you get as many women as you want if you let me free. 你放我走 我会帮你找更多女人
[15:34] No, no. Please, please. Don’t do this. I wanna live. 不 不 拜托 别这样做 我不想死
[15:39] Just kill me. 杀死我吧
[15:42] I wanna die. 我要死
[15:45] Tell my family I love them. 告诉我家人我爱他们
[15:47] Tell her family. Why would she want me around her family? 告诉她的家人 为何她要我去找她的家人?
[15:50] That wasn’t very well thought out. 那真是不太好的想法
[15:53] Don’t do it. 别这样
[15:55] Don’t do it. I’m begging you. Don’t do this. 别这样 我求你 别这样
[16:05] All the girls have something to say. 所有人都有最后的话要说
[16:19] What are you do…? What are you…? 你在…? 做什么…?
[17:00] Oh, God. Oh, God. 喔 天啊 喔 天啊
[17:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:19] I don’t get it. No place to hide, no other cars to hide behind. 我不懂 无处可躲 没有其它可以躲藏
[17:24] I got nothing. What about you? 我一无所获 你呢?
[17:26] We’ve been over this spot with a fine-toothed comb. 这里我们已经完全搜查一遍了
[17:28] The boyfriend said she parked her car here, but there’s nothing. 男友说她将她的车停在这里 但这里什么也没有
[17:32] Maybe the boyfriend lied? 还是他男友说谎?
[17:34] Maybe he did. I don’t know. 也许吧 我不知道
[17:36] We just got a call. A conductor with the Utah and Western Railroad 我们刚刚接到电话 一个开往犹它州的西方铁路公司列车长说
[17:39] …says he saw an ’87 Acura Legend, navy blue… …看到一辆87年的水蓝色本田Acura Legend…
[17:42] …pulled over by the locomotive shop the night Penelope disappeared. …在潘妮洛普失踪当晚停在机车店前
[17:45] All right. Come on, let’s go. 好的 我们走吧
[17:50] Find anything? 有什么发现?
[17:52] Yeah. 是的
[17:53] Tire marks are consistent with a 1987 navy-blue Acura Legend. 胎痕与1987 年份水蓝色本田”Acura Legend”吻合
[17:58] -Maybe she stopped to pick up a hitchhiker. -I doubt it. -也许她停下来载了个搭便车的旅行者 -不太可能
[18:01] Take a look around, see what you can find. 四周看看 看有什么发现没有
[18:03] -Yeah. -Did you hear that? -是的 -有听见吗?
[18:04] He can tell the color of a vehicle just from a simple tire track. 他可以从车子的胎痕猜出车颜色
[18:08] Guess you’re not the only one that can read minds. 我想你不是唯一会读心术的人
[18:11] The conductor saw the car parked here the night she was abducted. 列车长看见她被绑走当晚她停车在这
[18:15] -You must be FBI. -That’s right. -你一定是 FBI -没错
[18:19] Well, looks like she was able to drive away. 嗯 看来她当时还可以自由开车
[18:22] Yeah, so? 那又如何?
[18:26] So no flat tires, no oil leaks. 没有紧急煞车 没有漏油的痕迹
[18:29] -No car trouble, right? -Again, so what? -车子没问题 是吗? -那又如何?
[18:32] What’s an 18-year-old doing parking here in the middle of night? 一个十八岁姑娘 半夜为何在这里停车?
[18:35] She got pulled over? 她是被迫停车的?
[18:37] -And who pulls people over? -Law enforcement. -谁让他停车? -执法人员
[18:40] Oh. Exactly. 喔 没错
[18:43] We always knew the Cusp had medical experience… 我们早知道 考斯伯 懂得医学知识…
[18:45] …considering his success in bringing his victims back. …因为他的成功的救回他的被害人
[18:48] Personally… 我个人认为…
[18:50] …I think it’s a cop. …他是个警察
[18:51] You know, he knows our procedure too well. 他太了解我们的一举一动
[18:53] He knows what we look for. Hell, even… 他知道我们在调查什么 妈的 甚至…
[18:56] …leaves things for us to find to throw us off. …会留下些事证让我们晕头转向
[19:00] To me, that says law enforcement. 对我而言 那就表示他是个是执法人员
[19:01] That’s a pretty good theory there, agent. 探员 那真是新鲜的理论啊
[19:05] Yeah, that’s why I’m considering all local law enforcement suspects. 是呀 那就是我把执法人员列入嫌疑犯的原因
[19:11] Well, what do we have here? Boot print. 嗯 这是什么? 靴子印
[19:14] About the same shape as yours. 大概跟你的形式差不多
[19:17] About the same size too. Ahem. 大小也一致
[19:19] But you haven’t been down here yet, so… 但是你没来过这里 所以…
[19:22] -Or you’ve been here before? -Heh-heh. -还是你真的来过这? -嘿 嘿
[19:25] That’s some pretty amazing detective work there. 那真是很专业的调查啊
[19:28] Yeah, looks about a size 11 cowboy boot. Most likely made by Dicks. 是呀 看来是十一号的牛仔靴 很可能是 Dicks牌的
[19:33] Probably only 100,000 of those in the state alone. 全国可能只有 十万双而已
[19:36] Thanks to your observation… 谢谢你的观察…
[19:38] …looks like we can narrow our suspect pool down to about half the state. …看来我们可以将嫌犯的范围 所小到全州人口的一半了
[19:42] Understand my reservation with local authorities poking through my crime scene? 你知道我禁止本地的相关单位 来乱搞我的犯罪现场吗?
[19:45] Your crime scene? This is my niece. 你的犯罪现场? 那是我侄女
[19:48] Well, if it’s the Cusp, then it’s federal. 嗯 若这是 考斯伯 的案子 那就是FBI 的案子
[19:53] Look, I don’t wanna bust your balls, 听着 我不想弄碎你的卵蛋
[19:56] sheriff, but from here on out, get behind the tape. 警长 从现在起 你就别插手了
[19:58] -Heh. Yeah, right. -No, I’m quite serious. -是呀 好呀 -不 我是说真的
[20:03] You know, let me talk to you for a second. 你知道 让我借一步说话
[20:11] I don’t wanna bust your balls either. Let me tell you how it’s done here. 我也不想弄碎你的卵蛋 让我让你瞧瞧我们这里解决事情的方法
[20:16] All right, you may think we’re a bunch of backward-ass cops… 好 你或许认为我们只是群乡巴佬警察…
[20:19] …whose only talent is spitting chewing tobacco. …只会成天吐出嚼烟草的口水
[20:22] I’ve been doing this job for 10 years. 我干这行十几年了
[20:24] I like to keep it simple. That way, we don’t get all twisted up… 我喜欢简明行事 那样 我们就不会搞混了…
[20:28] …about who’s in charge. …到底谁是当家作主的人
[20:29] Oh. 喔
[20:31] I figured maybe you and I, we could work together on this… 我想 也许我们两应该一起负责她的案子…
[20:34] …don’t you think? -Uhn! …你说呢? -阿!
[20:36] -Yeah. -Yeah? -是的 -是吗?
[20:41] I’m glad we could see eye to eye. 很高兴我们彼此坦诚
[20:45] Sheriff Harris? Hi. 哈理斯警长? 你好
[20:49] So you read minds, huh? 你会读心术?
[20:51] They teach you that stuff at the FBI Academy? 你是在FBI学院学会的吗?
[20:55] No, they don’t. I got that on my own. 不 不是 我是天生的
[20:58] -They found something over here. -All right. I’m sorry, Maya. -他们在这里发现了一些东西 -好的 很抱歉 玛雅
[21:01] -This is Duncan, one of my deputies. -Hi. -这是邓肯 副警长之一 -嗨
[21:03] Come on, let’s go check it out. 好吧 我们来看看
[21:07] Could be a piece of the victim’s shirt. 可能是被害人衬衫的一小片布
[21:10] What’s this here? 这是什么?
[21:14] -That’s too short to be Penelope’s hair. -I’ll run it for some DNA. -太短 不像是潘妮洛普的头发 -我会采取检体测定 DNA
[21:17] Yeah, why don’t you do that? 是呀 你何不那样做呢?
[21:19] I think the Cusp finally slipped up. 我想 考斯伯 还是漏了马脚
[21:22] Hey. 嘿
[21:24] We might be able to get something off of this. 我们或许从这里可以得到些蛛丝马迹
[21:57] You guys got a psychic in the FBI now, huh? 你们FBI 现在有了灵媒的帮忙?
[21:59] Now, she’s not just a psychic. She’s got a unique perspective on the Cusp. 现在 她不只是个灵媒 她对于考斯伯有特殊的感应
[22:02] She was one of his first victims. 她是他的最初的被害人之一
[22:04] He killed her six times. 他杀了她的六次之多
[22:06] She’s the only one who survived being taken by the Cusp. 她是唯一幸存的受害者
[22:08] Really? 真的?
[22:10] So now what? She reads minds, she channels energy, what’s the story? 那么 他会读心术? 她会传送能量 还是?
[22:14] It seems like death causes the brain to emit certain endorphins… 死亡的经验 让大脑释放某种 脑内啡…
[22:17] …kind of like having a near-death experience. …让人体会到类似濒死的经历
[22:20] So dying and coming back six times flooded Maya’s brain with these endorphins. 死了又活 六次之后 让玛雅的脑子里 充满了这种脑内啡?
[22:25] And it awoke part of her mind that lies dormant in most people. 让她脑子的某些部分 不再像寻常人一样持续冬眠着
[22:29] That’s great. Took an already traumatized woman… 太好了 找来受伤的女人…
[22:32] …convinced her she’s a psychic. Nice job. …告诉她说她变成了灵媒 干得好
[22:35] No, she came to us. 不 是她来找我们的
[22:37] Watch. 看着
[22:38] She can be pretty convincing. 她很有说服力
[23:36] This is neurotoxin. 这是神经毒素
[23:38] What it does is it causes all the muscles in the body… 作用是会让全身的肌肉…
[23:43] …to seize at once. …全部停止活动力
[23:50] Oh, almost forgot. 喔 差点忘了
[23:59] You better hope I die this time. 你最好希望我这次会死调
[24:01] Why is that? 为什么?
[24:04] Because if I don’t… 因为我若是没死…
[24:08] …I’m gonna kill you. …我就会杀死你
[24:44] Oh! 喔!
[24:48] Here. Let me take your pulse. It’s okay. I used to be an EMT. 让我检查你的脉搏 没事 我以前是 EMT
[24:54] What happened? 怎么回事?
[24:59] Pulse seems fine. Heart rate’s normal. 脉搏正常 心跳正常
[25:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:06] -Must have been a flashback. -I wish you hadn’t taken these off, Maya. -好象是倒带一样 -希望你没有将这个拿下 玛雅
[25:09] Why? 为什么?
[25:11] -I mean, what are these things all about? -Electro IDs help keep her safe. -我是说 这些是怎么回事? -电子身份认证确保她的安全
[25:18] In other words… 也就是说…
[25:20] …if I die in his mind, I die in real life. …若是我在他的脑海中死亡 我就会在现实生活中死调
[25:23] -You don’t really think she can read minds? -No. -你不相信她会读心术? -不相信
[25:26] She might have died six times, and I’m sorry about that. 她经历过六次死亡 我感到很抱歉
[25:29] But I don’t think it gave her magic powers. 但是我不认为那会让她拥有神奇的能力
[25:31] How did you get away from the Cusp? 你是如何逃离 考斯伯 的魔掌的?
[25:36] I mean, if it’s okay to ask. 我是说 要是你想说的话
[25:44] When he brought me back to life the sixth time… 当他第六次救我回来时…
[25:49] …my pulse was so weak, he took me for dead. …我的脉搏弱到让他误以为我死了
[25:52] Dumped me in an alley. 将我丢弃在个巷子里
[25:58] Still better than getting my heart cut out. 那当然比挖出我的心脏来的好
[26:05] Can’t think of a lot of gals that could bounce back from that one. Hah. 无法想象有许多女孩无法逃生
[26:09] You know what, do me a favor. Why don’t you wait outside, all right? 告诉你 帮我个忙 在外面等 好吗?
[26:13] Sorry. 抱歉
[26:14] Sorry… 抱歉…
[26:19] Kessel. 基索
[26:21] I don’t understand. Why am I seeing myself? 我不懂 为何我会看见自己?
[26:24] Doesn’t make any sense. 那不合理啊
[26:26] It would have to be that this is, you… 那不就表示说 你…
[26:34] Oh, my God. 喔 天啊
[26:41] This is a piece of the clothing I had on when he had me. 这是他抓到我当天我穿的衣服上的布料
[26:44] Maya, he’s taunting you. You’re way too close to this thing. 玛雅 他在玩弄你 你介入这事情太深了
[26:49] He knew. 他已经知道了
[26:51] He knew as soon as he resurfaced that I’d come for him. 他一开始再度犯案时就知道我在找他
[26:56] He knows I have to get into his mind. To get Penelope, he knows. 他知道我必须进入他的脑海中 才能找到潘妮洛普 他知道
[27:00] -No. Remember what happened last time? -I have to. There’s no time. -不 记得是次的事情吗? -我不得不 没时间了
[27:03] Look, Maya, that’s it. 听着 玛雅 够了
[27:05] It’s over. We’re gonna wait for the DNA test on the hair. 结束了 我们要等待头发DNA检测的结果
[27:09] Lab called. We should have results soon. 实验室来电 我们很快会有结果
[27:17] Fine. 很好
[27:21] Hey, why don’t you girls hang tight? Keep her company. 嘿 你们两的女生何不去逛逛? 好好陪着她
[27:26] I’ll let you know what we find. 有什么发现我会告诉你
[27:50] So… 那…
[27:52] …what you drawing? …你在画些什么?
[27:59] Not much. 没什么
[28:02] When I go into a trance, I can see the crime… 当我进入催眠状态 我可以看见犯罪现场…
[28:06] …where it took place, bunch of other details. …在哪里发生 等等的
[28:09] I can even see the Cusp… 我可以看见 考斯伯…
[28:11] …but I can’t see his face. …但我就是看不清他的脸
[28:15] Great. Great. 很好 很好
[28:17] I’m not a fake, Harris. 我不是假装的 哈理斯
[28:20] I’m not crazy. 我也没发疯
[28:31] All right. 好的
[28:38] Let’s just say that you could go into people’s minds. 就算是你会读心术
[28:43] -Tell me how it works. -Let me see your ring. -告诉我怎们办到的 -让我看你的戒指
[28:48] -Mm. -My ring? -嗯 -我的戒指?
[28:49] -Yeah. -Yeah? -是的 -是吗?
[28:56] All right. Here you go. 好的 给你
[29:13] You crashed. 你驾驶的直升机
[29:17] A helicopter. 坠毁了
[29:19] Yeah. 是的
[29:23] Afghanistan. 阿富汗
[29:25] The Cobra was shot down. 眼镜蛇直升机坠路
[29:31] That’s classified information. 那是机密的事件
[29:37] I can save your niece, Harris. 我可以拯救你侄女 哈理斯
[29:42] All right. 好的
[29:48] How about this? 这个又如何?
[30:05] Here goes. 开始吧
[30:35] Today, we are going to be talking about… 今天 我们将要谈谈…
[30:40] …electricity. …电力
[30:42] Please, no more. No more. 拜托 不要 不要
[30:45] Do you know the entire body functions on electrical charges? 你知道身体要靠电力 才能有功能吗?
[30:49] It’s really amazing, if you think about it. 很惊讶吧 你想想
[30:52] If the heart shuts down, a single electrical charge can get it going again. 要是心跳停止了 一次电击可以让他恢复跳动
[30:58] Please. Please, I can’t take anymore. 拜托 拜托 我不行了
[31:01] But… 但…
[31:03] …if you administer that same charge to a heart that’s beating… …当心脏还跳时 同样的电击…
[31:08] …huh… …却会…
[31:10] …stops it dead. …让心脏停止跳动
[31:12] Please. 拜托
[31:14] -This may hurt a little bit. -Please. Please don’t. -这会有点痛 -拜托 请不要
[31:21] Don’t do this. 别这样做
[31:24] You know what? 知道吗?
[31:28] I’m not gonna do it. I’m sorry. 我不做了 很抱歉
[31:30] I’m sorry. I shouldn’t do this, and I won’t. 很抱歉 我不该这样做
[31:34] So just calm down. Calm down. 所以请冷静 冷静
[31:40] Okay? 好吗?
[31:43] -Gotcha. -No! -不!
[32:14] You all right? 你还好吗?
[32:23] Did you see his face? 有看见他的脸吗?
[32:28] Nothing. 没有
[32:34] Is Harris still in there? 哈理斯还在里面吗?
[32:35] -What’s up? -It’s his DNA in the hair. He’s the Cusp. -怎么了? -头发是他的DNA 他就是考斯伯
[32:41] What? 什么?
[32:43] Give it up, Harris. 投降吧 哈理斯
[32:44] -What the hell is this? -Just give me the gun. -怎么回事? -把枪给我
[32:56] You sure you wanna do this? 你确定你要这样做?
[33:01] Gotta go to where Penelope pulled her car over. 我们要去潘妮洛普停车的地方
[33:24] This is taking too long. 这样太慢了
[33:26] I should go back into his memories. 我得要回到他的记忆里
[33:29] Hello? 哈啰?
[33:31] No, it’s just odd, don’t you think? 不 你不觉得奇怪吗?
[33:34] That these tire tracks are here in the mud. 这些胎痕留在泥巴里
[33:39] He’s got all this dry area… 这里有一大片干燥的空地…
[33:42] …parks her car in the mud. …她的车却停在泥巴里
[33:44] You don’t think she pulled off? 你觉得不是她停的?
[33:46] I think the Cusp wanted you to find that shirt and those hairs. 我认为 考斯伯 故意要让你发现这衣服与毛发
[33:52] So he left the tracks on purpose. 也故意留下胎痕
[33:57] Penelope was already unconscious. 潘妮洛普那时早就不省人事了
[34:00] Yeah. Skylar was wrong. Penelope didn’t pull her car over here. 是呀! 史凯乐错了 不是潘妮洛普自己停的车
[34:05] The Cusp did. 而是 考斯伯 停的
[34:15] What the hell? Hey. Come on, let’s go. 怎么? 嘿 我们快上
[34:19] Come on. 快
[36:42] Young lady, you are going to talk to me. 年轻女生 你将要跟我说话
[36:45] I don’t mean “talk,” but you’re gonna give me DNA, something. 不是真的”说” 而是用你的DNA等等
[36:54] Now, that’s gonna lead us right to the Cusp. 那将会让我们找到考斯伯
[36:58] And then there’s a book deal for me. 那样就会有人找我出书
[37:04] Maybe even a feature film. 也许还有拍电影
[37:06] Surely, a movie of the week. 还是当周电影精选呢
[37:09] And after that… 还有…
[37:15] …Oprah. …电视剧
[37:16] -Doc, what the hell you doing? -Ooh! Oh, crap. -法医官 你在干嘛? -喔 没事
[37:20] Harris, half the force is looking for you. 哈理斯 一半的警察都在找你
[37:22] The FBI is telling everyone you’re the Cusp. FBI 一直在告诉大家 你就是考斯伯
[37:25] -And you believe that? -Hi. -你相信了吗? -嗨
[37:26] Hi. 嗨
[37:28] Hey, doc, I need to take a look at your second victim. 嘿 我要看一下你的第二个被害人
[37:33] -Glad she’s still here. -Yeah. -很高兴她还在 -是的
[37:34] FBI’s got me doing another rush autopsy. FBI 还催着我做其它的解剖工作
[37:37] It’s just like the first one. No DNA, no prints, no nothing. 跟第一个很像 没有DNA 没有指纹 痕迹
[37:41] If you add her to the girls the Cusp took before he came into town… 加上她的话考斯伯来镇上被害的…
[37:45] …she’s actually the 23rd victim. …她就是第二十三个了
[37:50] Look, Harris, I know we go way back, but I could get in a lot of trouble here. 听着 哈理斯 我们过去交情不错 但是你这样我会惹上大麻烦
[37:54] I only need a couple of minutes. 我只需要几分钟
[37:58] -Harris, we gotta go. -Hold on a second. -哈理斯 我们得走了 -稍等一下
[38:01] -This guy’s a real sterilization freak, right? -Yeah. -这家伙真是弄得很干净 对吧? -是的
[38:04] He doesn’t get his syringes on the street. 他连他用过的针桶都没有乱丢到街上
[38:06] -He buys them. -And only pharmaceutical companies… -但他还是得要买 -但是制药公司只会卖给…
[38:09] …sell to licensed medical facilities, like hospitals or clinics. …有执照的医疗机构 医院 诊所等
[38:12] So an individual buying syringes in large quantities is gonna stand out. 一个个人大量购买注射针将会很特别
[38:16] Mm-hm. Places like that keep records of their buyers. 嗯 可以找找有留下购买纪录的公司
[38:19] -Doc, I need to ask you a favor. Hey, listen. -法医官 我要你帮我个忙 嘿 听着
[38:21] No, hang on. I want you to check all pharmaceutical companies… 不 等等 我要你去查明所有制药公司…
[38:25] …and find out who sold large amounts of syringes other than hospitals or clinics. …看看有没有卖大量注射针给医院诊所以外的人
[38:29] -Okay, look… -Also check on who bought a blood pump. -好 听着… -还有看看谁买过输血工具
[38:32] -Look, Harris… -Hey, just trust us on this, okay? -听着 哈理斯… -嘿 相信我们的清白 好吗?
[38:35] -Man, that was fast. Come on. -I was trying to tell you… -兄弟 他们真快 走吧 -我原本就想警告你们…
[38:45] Let’s go. 走吧
[39:15] Come on. 走吧
[39:19] Spare change? 有零钱吗?
[39:40] Anything? 有吗?
[39:42] Nothing. 没有
[39:44] Damn it. Let’s go. 妈的 走吧
[39:53] Come on. I know a place they’ll never find us. Let’s go. 走吧 我知道个地方 他们永远找不到的 走吧
[40:04] -What is this place? -We call it a safe house. -这是哪? -我们可以称之为安全之家
[40:11] We can lay low here until they expand their search. 他们可能要很久才会找到这里 只要我们低调一点
[40:14] Won’t your deputies know about this? 副警长们也不知道这?
[40:17] I don’t tell my boys about everything. 我没有告诉过他们
[40:22] -We should probably get started, huh? -Hey, I don’t want you doing that. -我们该快点开始 对吗? -嘿 我不要你这样做
[40:26] -What else were we gonna do? -I don’t know, but it’s not safe. -那我们要怎么做? -我不知道 这不安全
[40:29] Kessel told me about how the Cusp got away last time. 基索告诉过我上次 考斯伯 是怎么逃开追缉的
[40:34] I’m sorry. I don’t want you tipping him off. 很抱歉 我没有要你像他透露消息的
[40:45] Oh, God. 喔 天啊
[40:50] I lost control. 我当时失控了
[40:58] I lost myself in his mind. 在他的脑中 我迷失了
[41:00] Got emotional. 太过情绪化的结果
[41:10] And I gave up all my power. 我失去了我的力量
[41:13] Maybe you should take the power back. 也许你该将力量再度找回来
[41:16] Make the Cusp lose control. 然后反过来让 考斯伯 失控
[41:19] The Cusp doesn’t lose control. 考斯伯不会失控
[41:34] Are you afraid of the dark? 你害怕黑暗吗?
[41:41] When people hear it, that I was in that box for days… 当人们听到我被罩在箱子里好几天…
[41:44] …that’s the first thing they ask. …他们第一个就那样问
[41:46] I say, “No. 我说 “不
[41:48] I’m afraid of the light. “ 我反而害怕光线
[41:50] The dark meant I was safe. 黑暗表是我是安全的
[41:54] When the light came, then he was back. 当光线出来 表是他回来了
[41:59] And it was time to die again. 也就是我要再度死去
[42:02] I don’t even remember what my life was like before all this. 我几乎忘记了过去的我的生活
[42:10] All my memories… 所有的记忆…
[42:13] …they’re dim. …完全模糊
[42:17] Not real. 不真实
[42:19] And they’re all I had. 好象我只有这些
[42:23] -You know I was an artist? -Yeah? -你知道我过去是个艺术家吗? -是吗?
[42:25] Yeah. 是的
[42:30] I haven’t drawn a thing since he took me. 被他加害过后 我一张图也画不出来
[42:34] I just sit there for hours… 枯坐了几个小时…
[42:38] …just trying to draw his face. …想要画出他的脸
[42:42] And I can’t. 我不行
[42:45] I can’t. 我不行
[42:55] He stole my life. 他偷走了我的生活
[42:59] We’ll get your life back. 我们去将你的生活要回来
[43:03] We’ll get it back. 我们去要回来
[43:11] Please! Help me! 拜托! 救我!
[44:33] Help me. 救我
[44:43] Copy, Unit 58. We… 收到 58小队 我们…
[44:50] I need backup… 我需要支持…
[45:14] Thought I told you not to do that. 虽然我说过别那样做
[45:18] Other suspects possibly in the back seat of the car. 其它嫌犯可能躲在后座
[45:23] Hello, Maya. 哈啰 玛雅
[45:34] Approach with extreme caution. Possibly armed and dangerous. 小心行动 可能有武器 很危险
[45:38] There’s no eating in the squad car. 在行动车里不可以吃东西
[45:41] Roger. Copy that and stand by for… 收到 我们待命中…
[45:47] So, what the hell happened anyway? 那 到底发生什么事?
[45:51] -Nothing. It was nothing. -That was really stupid. -没事 啥都没有 -真是蠢啊
[45:57] I said nothing happened. 我说了 啥都没有
[46:04] Look. What if this psychopath becomes aware of your presence? 要是这个变态知道了你的存在要怎么办?
[46:09] I was in his memories. 我当时在他的记忆里面
[46:11] You’re putting yourself in danger doing that. All right. 你那样作是让自己处在高度危险之中 好的
[46:15] So, anyway, what’d you see? 无论如何 你见到了什么?
[46:18] You were right. 你是对的
[46:20] He took her from the parking lot. 他在停车场带走了她
[46:22] All right. Then we gotta go there. 好的 我们要快点去
[46:34] Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve been here. 很抱歉 我这么晚才来
[46:37] I’ve just been crazy. Heh. 我只是疯狂了一样
[46:43] You are gonna have plenty of time this time around for last words. 这次你有很多时间说遗言
[46:48] You would be amazed how long it takes to bleed someone to death. 你会惊讶的了解 要流血多久人才会死
[46:54] I always am. 我一直都是
[46:57] Amazed, I mean. 惊讶着 我的意思是
[47:00] But let me warn you… 让我先警告你…
[47:03] …some of the girls… …某些女孩…
[47:06] …well, they don’t come back from this one. …嗯 不一定会救得回来
[47:09] I mean, I’m good, but I ain’t God. Heh. 我是说 我很行 又有点不行 天啊
[47:13] At least not yet. 至少还不算完美的专家
[47:16] That’s a joke. 开开玩笑
[47:29] Oh. So boring. 喔 好无聊
[47:41] All right, describe what was inside Penelope’s car. 好 潘妮洛普的车子里有些什么东西
[47:46] Um… It was a normal college girl’s car. 嗯… 一般的大学生的车子
[47:51] A backpack… 背包…
[47:53] …some papers, a folder, some notes… …一些文件 资料夹 笔记…
[47:56] …a rose. -A rose? …一朵玫瑰 -玫瑰?
[48:00] Yeah. 是的
[48:03] Did she have it with her when she was walking across campus? 她在校园里的时候 也有拿着玫瑰吗?
[48:06] No, it was already in the car. 不 玫瑰一直就在车里
[48:10] Good. 很好
[48:12] Yeah. 是的
[48:14] -Harris. -Yeah. -哈理斯 -是的
[48:16] -Look, I tracked down the syringes. -What’d you find? -听着 我去查注射针的事 -有什么发现?
[48:19] I couldn’t find anyone who ordered a blood pump, but I did find three individuals… 我查不到买输血器的人 但我找到三个人…
[48:23] …who ordered large quantities of syringes. …订购了大量注射针
[48:25] I’ve got a Greg Richards, David Berkowitz and an Arnold Thompson. 名字叫做格雷格理查兹 大卫伯科威茨和阿诺德汤普森
[48:30] What was the name of the second one? 第二个名字再讲一遍?
[48:34] That’s the real name of the Son of Sam. What’s the address? 那是连环杀手”萨姆之子”的本名 住址呢?
[48:37] -403 Fordham Street. -All right, thanks. -福特翰姆街 403 号 -好的 谢谢
[48:46] Listen, I don’t want you in his head again. 听着 我不要你再次入侵他的大脑
[48:49] I can’t kill him if you’re in there. 你要是在里面 我就不行杀死他
[48:51] I’m not gonna let this happen to another girl. 我不会让他再次伤害另一个女孩
[48:54] We’ll get Penelope. 我们会救回潘妮洛普的
[49:03] Harris… 哈理斯…
[49:08] …if you get the shot… …要是你有机会…
[49:11] …I expect you to take it. …别管我 你准备好就可以开枪
[49:18] I can’t do that. 我不行那样做
[49:20] I’ve been dead before. 我早就死过几次了
[49:21] -I know you’ve been dead before. -Promise me. -我知道死过好几次了 -答应我
[49:33] All right, fine. I promise I’ll take the shot. 好的 好 我答应你准备好我就开枪
[50:38] Look at this. 看这个
[51:08] Yeah, smells like chloroform. 是呀 闻起来像是氯仿的味道
[51:11] This is probably what he used to knock her out. 可能是用来迷昏她的
[51:14] I can use it to go in his mind. 我可以利用这个侵入他的大脑
[51:17] No. I don’t want you doing that. 不 我不要你再那样做
[51:19] If he senses you’re in there… 要是他察觉到你…
[51:36] -FBI. -Yes. -FBI -是的
[51:38] Could you connect me with Agent Skylar, please? 你可以帮我接史凯乐探员吗?
[51:42] Where are you going? 你要去哪?
[51:45] I’m going to get this analyzed, see what it can tell us. 我拿这个去作分析 看看有什么线索
[51:48] We know what it can tell us. 我们知道那会给我们什么帮助
[51:50] -I gotta do something, right? -You can’t go back there. -我得做些事情 对吧? -你不可以回去那里
[51:53] They’ll be waiting for you. 他们在等着抓你
[52:17] Naughty girls. Both of you. 顽皮的女孩子 你们两个都是
[52:22] I know the way he’s gonna kill her. 我知道 他会怎么杀死她
[52:26] I can’t let that happen. 我不能让那事情发生
[52:29] She’s my niece. She’s my family. 她是我侄女 她是我家人
[52:38] You have to let me go back into his mind. 你得让我再次入侵他的大脑
[52:43] It’s been 40 hours. 已经40个小时过去了
[52:45] She’s died six times. 她已经死过六次
[52:48] It’s our last chance to save her. 这是最后一次救她的机会
[53:15] Can’t leave now. 不能现在离开
[53:17] I’m not gonna let her die. Not again. 我不会让她死的 不会的
[53:22] I promise. 我保证
[53:50] Did that hurt? 那会痛吗?
[53:53] What is pain, after all? 究竟什么 是疼痛?
[53:55] Just messages that your little nerve endings… 只是你的神经末稍传达到大脑的…
[54:00] …are sending up to your brain. …一些微弱讯号
[54:05] -Uhn! -Like so. -嗯 -像这样
[54:08] See? What I’m doing now is sending a current into your nervous system directly. 看见没? 我正在做的 就是直接 对着你的神经系统传达电流
[54:13] Allowing me to cause the sensation of incredible pain… 让我可以不用肢体接触…
[54:16] …without any physical contact whatsoever. Isn’t that amazing? …就可以直接造成极大的疼痛感 很令人惊讶吧?
[54:21] Now, if I was to keep turning this knob, right? 要是我持续旋转这个钮
[54:25] I would cause enough pain that your brain would order your body to shut down. 造成的极大疼痛 会让你的大脑 命令你的身体停止作用
[54:30] Give up the ghost, if you will. 绝望吧 如果你愿意的话
[54:32] I find that just… 我发现…
[54:34] Uh… 啊…
[54:35] Like, what, like…? Watch. 就像是 什么…? 看着
[54:38] Huh? Huh? 嗯? 哈?
[54:40] Hold that thought. I do want to get this on tape. 继续撑啊 我真的想要录下这声音
[54:48] Scream. Let it out. Let it go. Scream, come on. 尖叫吧 释放出来 放出来 尖叫吧 快
[54:52] Come on. You’re not gonna be the first. Come on. 快 你又不是第一个 快呀
[54:56] Come on. 来吧
[55:00] Okay. 好
[55:14] Fucking lights. Fuck! 什么烂灯 妈的!
[55:19] No! 不!
[55:23] See what you did? Goddamn it. 看你做的好事? 妈的
[55:32] Okay. 好
[55:36] Oh, gosh. 喔 天啊
[55:45] My apologies. I… 对不起 我…
[55:51] I gotta go check on the power situation. 我去看看电力箱怎么了
[56:04] Hey. 嘿
[56:07] You okay? 你还好吗?
[56:09] Yeah. 还好
[56:12] What’d you see? 你见到了什么?
[56:16] It’s like an old factory with a large pool. 像是个有个大游泳池的老旧工厂
[56:23] I guess. 我猜吧
[56:25] Looks like it’s been there for years. 好象是很多年了
[56:27] That’s gotta be the old chemical plant on the outside of town. 应该是在城外的老化学工厂
[56:31] -By the railroad track. -Wait. One more thing. -就在铁路边 -等等 还有件事
[56:33] I don’t know how important this is. You know how I’m afraid of the light? 我不知道重不重要 你知道我怕光 对吧?
[56:38] The Cusp is afraid of the dark. 考斯伯很怕黑暗
[56:47] There we go. 这样才是
[56:52] Oh, crap. Skylar. 喔 史凯乐
[56:54] Go to the chemical plant. Wait for me there. I’ll catch up with you. 快去化学工厂 在那边等我 我会去找你
[56:58] -What about you? -Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. -那你怎么办? -别担心 我会没事的
[57:04] Hands, Harris. 手举高 哈理斯
[57:05] -Where’s Maya? -She went to find the Cusp. -玛雅呢? -她去找凶手考斯伯
[57:08] -According to the DNA, you’re the Cusp. -Come on, those hairs were planted. -根据DNA证明 你就是考斯伯 -拜托 我是被栽赃的
[57:12] Okay, but you gotta come with me. 好 但是你还是得跟我走
[57:20] -Well, that’s impressive. -Listen to me. -嗯 谢谢你啊 -听我说
[57:22] Maya went inside his head. She knows he’s at the old chemical factory. 玛雅侵入他的大脑 她知道凶手在 老旧的那个化工厂
[57:27] -That’s where she’s going now. -Turn around. Hands on your head. -就是她要去的地方 -转过来 手放头上
[57:30] -Hands on your head. -Oh, come on. -手放头上 -喔 拜托
[57:32] If you’re wrong about me, she’s over there by herself. 要是你错抓了我 她在那边就会孤立无援
[57:35] She’s gonna die. Penelope’s gonna die, and that’s gonna be on your head. 她将会死 潘妮洛普也会死 那责任就会算到你头上了
[58:16] Finch, come on. This is idiotic. You gotta trust me on this. 芬奇 拜托 真是可笑 你一定要相信我
[58:20] You know I do. But it’s federal now. They got everybody out on this. 你知道我相信 但现在联邦主导 他们将每个人都排除在外
[58:26] Finch, you gotta release me. This is ridiculous. 芬奇 你快放了我 这太可笑了
[58:28] No. No can do, sir. 不 我办不到
[58:31] Even if I could, we don’t have a squad car at the station. 既使我可以 现在我们连一辆警车也没有
[58:33] You’d have to run down to the firehouse and borrow an EMT truck or something. 你可以跑到消防队 去借一辆救护车之类的
[58:38] Could you please empty out your pockets for me? 你可以将口袋的东西掏出来吗?
[58:40] -What did you just say? -To empty out your pockets. -你刚刚说什么? -将口袋的东西掏出来
[58:43] No, before that. 不 前一句
[58:45] You’d have to borrow an EMT truck or something? 你可以去借一辆救护车?
[59:10] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. Kessel sent me over to check out the place. 很抱歉 我不是要故意吓到你 基索派我来这里查查看
[59:40] This is not the greatest place to be by yourself. 你一个人不适合独自在这里
[59:42] Where could she be? These buildings look the same. 她会在哪? 这些建筑物看来都一样
[59:45] Yeah, well, we will find her. 是呀 嗯 我们会找到她的
[59:47] Meanwhile, I want you to sit here, wait. Harris is on his way now. 同时 我要你在这里坐着等 哈理斯就在过来的路上
[59:51] No, we have to find her. He knows I’ve been in his mind. 不 我们得去找她 凶手知道我侵入过他的大脑
[59:54] Listen, just trust me. 听着 相信我
[59:56] Sit in the car, stay warm, and Harris will be here soon. 坐在车里 等一会 哈理斯马上会来
[1:00:06] I’m gonna go in and have a look around, okay? 我会进去查查看的 好吗?
[1:00:10] But… 但…
[1:00:12] Almost forgot. 差点忘了
[1:00:14] Harris asked me to give you this. 哈理斯要我给你这个
[1:00:17] You left it down at the station. 你在警局忘记的
[1:00:20] Be right back. 马上回来
[1:00:21] You think you know who the killer is? 你知道凶手是谁了吗?
[1:00:25] So you’re ready to confess? 准备要招供了吗?
[1:00:26] That’s funny, Skylar, but I’m not the Cusp. 太可笑了 史凯乐 我不是考斯伯
[1:00:30] You’re right about one thing, though. 但是你有件事说对了
[1:00:32] He is a cop. 他是个警察
[1:00:34] A cop with medical training. A former EMT. 受过医疗训练的警察 前EMT救护队员
[1:00:38] A cop who wears a medical bracelet for his penicillin allergy. 带着一个手炼 注明盘尼西林过敏的警察
[1:00:42] A cop whose locker is right next to mine… 他的置物柜刚好在我旁边…
[1:00:45] …and can easily grab a couple of stray hairs. …可以轻易的抓到几根我的头发
[1:00:48] And he happens to be with Maya right now, as we speak. 在我们讲话的同时 他正玛雅身边
[1:00:53] Okay, you two get out of here. You take the chopper. 好 你们快出发 搭直升机去
[1:00:56] I’ll support you with ground units. 我会派地面部队支持
[1:01:37] What? 什么?
[1:01:42] No! 不!
[1:02:32] Remember me? 记得我吗?
[1:02:37] -What is this place? -This? -这是哪里? -这?
[1:02:39] This is just my little playground. 这是我的小游戏场
[1:02:41] My mind. 我的大脑
[1:02:43] This is my world. 这是我的世界
[1:02:46] This is where I keep them. 我关他们的地方
[1:02:49] You know. 你知道
[1:02:50] All the ones you couldn’t save. 你一个人也救不了
[1:03:03] How about now, you remember me now? 现在呢 想起我了吗?
[1:03:07] Oh! Oh! 喔! 喔!
[1:03:11] How? How? 如何? 怎么会?
[1:03:13] How? How what? 怎么会? 什么怎么会?
[1:03:15] How do I keep you from recognizing me? 我怎会让你认不出我呢?
[1:03:18] How did I set all this up? 我是如何设计这一切呢?
[1:03:19] How’d I keep my girlish figure and beautiful good looks? 我是如何保有像是年轻女孩的身材与容貌呢?
[1:03:22] The answer to all three questions is the same. 这三个问题的答案都一样
[1:03:25] Hours and hours of preparation. 不断 不断的准备
[1:03:28] -Up, up, up. -Ow! -起来 快 -噢!
[1:04:45] Before we get in there, you know I’m just doing my job, right? 在我们进去前 我要说 我也只是做我分内的工作
[1:04:49] Are we square? 我们没事吧?
[1:04:53] All right. 好的
[1:04:57] -You’re staying here. I still don’t trust you. -Prick. -你得要待在这里 我还是不相信你 -混蛋
[1:05:02] Now it’s time for the big reveal. 现在是大揭晓的时刻了
[1:05:05] Do you wanna know my secret? 你想知道我的秘密吗?
[1:05:10] Knowing is half the battle. 了解是战争的一半
[1:05:13] And since dying is the other half, I think we better stick with this part. 而死亡是另外一半 我想 我们先针对这部份好了
[1:05:19] It’s all about control. 一切都跟”控制”有关
[1:05:21] Light, dark, the collective unconscious. 光明 黑暗还有那些所谓”潜意识”
[1:05:24] Jung knew it. Freud thought he knew about it. 佛洛伊得认为他明白这些
[1:05:26] I live it. I breathe it. I eat it. 我呢 靠这些生活 呼吸 吃饭
[1:05:29] And now that you’re here, I will become it. Now, ahem. 现在 你来到这 我现在 就成为了这一切
[1:05:32] After I dumped your body, which, I admit, I did a little bit prematurely… 我承认 当我丢弃你的时候 有点不成熟…
[1:05:38] …crazy shit started to happen. …疯狂的想法开始出现
[1:05:40] I started having thoughts… 我开始有些思想…
[1:05:42] …and memories that didn’t belong to me. That weren’t mine. …还有不属于我的一些回忆 那不是我的
[1:05:47] I gotta tell you. Having you inside of here… 我得告诉你 你进到我的大脑里…
[1:05:51] …was, to say the least, a bit disconcerting. …开始的时候 我还有点仓皇失措
[1:05:55] Freaked me out. 让我不知如何是好
[1:05:58] But, with a little study, a little work… 但 经过一些研究之后…
[1:06:00] …neurology, parapsychology, paraneurology… …神经学 变态心理学 意识学…
[1:06:03] …didn’t take me long to figure out how your little talent works. …我很快明白 你那种天份是怎么回事
[1:06:07] So the next time you tried to crawl up on in here… 所以 后来你再次要侵入我脑中时…
[1:06:11] …before the FBI gave you a little fancy protective thing… …虽然FBI 给了你一些所谓保护装置…
[1:06:14] …I was ready for you. …我早就准备好要对付你了
[1:06:26] Here, a synapse stops firing, and blood flow is diverted… 现在 神经联会已经阻断 血流也往别处去…
[1:06:31] -…from a small part of the brain… -No, no. -…离开大脑的某一小部分 -不
[1:06:33] And no matter how hard you try… 不管你如何努力尝试…
[1:06:38] …you simply cannot remember… …你将不会记得…
[1:06:42] …what I look like. …我的长相
[1:06:55] Penelope. 潘妮洛普
[1:07:09] I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to get started. 我不认识你 但我不快开始不行
[1:07:12] You set this up. 你设计了这一切
[1:07:15] You had to know I was gonna come back for you. 你知道 我会回来找你
[1:07:18] -Why am I so special? -Now, that’s a good question. -为何特别是我? -这是个大问题
[1:07:22] Well… 嗯…
[1:07:26] …first off, you’re the only one that I can have like this. …首先 你是我唯一能找到有此能力的人
[1:07:33] Secondly… 再者…
[1:07:35] …the only thing that’s better… …唯一一件…
[1:07:39] …than torturing a woman’s body… …比折磨女性身体还要好的事情…
[1:07:43] …is tormenting a woman’s mind. …就是折磨女性的大脑与思想
[1:08:00] Miss? 女士?
[1:08:03] Miss, where are you? 女士 你在哪?
[1:08:16] Isn’t it a shame? 那不丢脸吗?
[1:08:19] Don’t you wish you could? 你不是希望你可以吗?
[1:08:21] Don’t you just wish like hell you could remember? 你不是希望可以记得住我吗?
[1:08:25] Don’t you wish you could maintain some semblance of control? 你不是希望可以看似掌控一切吗?
[1:08:29] You. You caused so many needless deaths. 你 是你造成了许多无谓的死亡
[1:08:35] Don’t you think that is a shame? Don’t you think so? 你不觉得羞耻吗? 你不觉得吗?
[1:08:39] Don’t you think so? 你不觉得吗?
[1:08:41] They think so. 他们倒是这样觉得
[1:08:55] Remember this? 记得这个吗?
[1:08:56] Your 5th birthday. 你五岁生日
[1:08:59] So cute. 真是可爱
[1:09:03] Gone. 再见
[1:09:10] Senior prom. 高年级舞会
[1:09:12] What magical moments are these. 好个奇妙的时刻
[1:09:18] Gone. 再见
[1:09:21] -Oh, look. Artist at work. -No. -喔 看啊 艺术家呢 -不
[1:09:25] Gone, daddy, gone. Are we having fun yet? 再见 这样好玩吧?
[1:09:31] No. 不
[1:09:34] Your memories are mine now. 现在你的记忆属于我
[1:09:36] And I’m gonna keep going until all that’s left… 我会继续做 直到所剩下的…
[1:09:39] …is your time with me. …就是你跟我一起的时候
[1:09:42] Until all you have… 直到你所有的…
[1:09:43] …is me. …回忆都只是我
[1:09:45] Hey, remember this? 嘿 记得这吗?
[1:09:46] This will be your only memory. 将会是你唯一的回忆
[1:09:50] -It’s all I’m gonna let you have. -No! -我会让你只存有这些记忆 -不!
[1:09:53] You can’t do this. 你不可以这样
[1:09:55] I already have. 来不及了
[1:09:56] Your memories are mine. Your memories are mine now. 你的记忆属于我 现在你的记忆属于我了
[1:10:34] Oh. 喔
[1:10:41] It’s okay. It’s okay. Hang on, okay? 没事了 没事 撑着点 好吗?
[1:10:56] Aah! 啊!
[1:11:15] Shh. 嘘
[1:11:19] I don’t care about your last words. 我不在乎你的遗言
[1:11:27] Where’s the Cusp? 考斯伯在哪?
[1:11:30] So you know exactly what he’s doing to her. 你确信你知道他会对她怎么样?
[1:11:36] I know. 我知道
[1:11:39] Please don’t. He’ll kill me. 请不要 他会杀了我
[1:11:42] But he’ll kill me. I don’t wanna die. 但他会杀了我 我不想死
[1:11:48] Your mind is stronger than his. 你的心智比这还要坚强
[1:11:52] Make him lose control. 让他失去控制
[1:11:55] You have the power. The power is in your mind. 你有这样的能力 这力量就在你的大脑里
[1:11:58] Get your power back. Make him lose control. 将你的能里找回来 让他失控
[1:12:01] He’s afraid of the dark. He’s afraid of the dark. 他害怕黑暗 他害怕黑暗
[1:12:09] Okay. 好的
[1:12:11] Now it’s time for that age-old question I’d like to pose to all my girls. 现在该是问老掉牙问题的时候了 我总是对每个女孩这样问
[1:12:17] Heart or mind? 心还是脑?
[1:12:20] Goddamn it! 妈的!
[1:12:23] Now you can’t see my face. 你可以看见我的脸
[1:12:27] Where are you? 你在哪?
[1:12:30] What’s happening? 怎么回事?
[1:12:32] Come on, Duncan. Don’t you remember? It’s all about control. 快 邓肯 你不记得吗? 这一切都跟”控制”有关
[1:12:36] I’m in control now. 我现在控制得很好
[1:12:40] Turn the lights on. I need the lights. 快开灯 我需要光线
[1:12:43] Because of you, I like the dark. 因为你 我喜欢黑暗
[1:12:47] Sorry to leave you in the dark there, deputy. 抱歉 副警长 让你待在黑暗处
[1:12:49] Oh. Oh, hey, there. Hey there, sheriff. 喔 喔 嘿 警长
[1:12:52] I’m glad you’re here. I was gonna go and check… 真高兴你来了 我会去查看…
[1:12:55] See what happened to the lights. See, because… 看看到底灯光是怎么了 因为…
[1:12:58] I can’t operate without lights. You know, a man can’t operate without lights, so… 没有光线我无法行动 你知道 男人没有光线不行 所以…
[1:13:04] All right, that’s about good right there. That’s good. Yep. 好的 讲的不错 不错
[1:13:09] You’re not gonna shoot me. 你不会对我开枪的
[1:13:12] I got everything you need right up in here. 我这里有你需要的所有东西
[1:13:31] Any last words? 有什么遗言吗?
[1:13:43] Bitch! 妈的!
[1:14:07] Where is it? 在哪?
[1:14:08] -No. Don’t panic now. -不 别惊慌
[1:14:11] Fun’s just started. 有趣的正要开始
[1:14:15] You can’t do this. It’s my work. 你不可以这样 那是我的作品
[1:14:17] You think you know everything. 你以为你无所不知
[1:14:20] You know nothing at all. 事实上你一无所知
[1:14:40] Penelope. Are you okay? 潘妮洛普 你还好吗?
[1:14:42] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[1:14:44] Hey, are you all right? 嘿 你还好吗?
[1:14:47] All right. Hang on. 好的 撑住
[1:14:53] Hey, it’s Harris. I got Penelope. 嘿 哈理斯 我找到潘妮洛普了
[1:15:03] Okay, it’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. 没事了 一切没事了
[1:15:06] I got you. I got you. 我找到你了 我找到你了
[1:15:31] Sit here. Wait here. 坐在这里等着
[1:15:39] One of my men’s on the way. I gotta go. 我们的支持人员在路上了 我得去了
[1:16:35] Whoa. 哇
[1:16:49] Enjoy the dark. 享受一下黑暗吧
[1:16:52] No. 不
[1:18:15] Let go of her, Duncan. 放开她 邓肯
[1:18:17] Oh. Hey there, sheriff. Okay, sheriff. 喔 警长 好呀 警长
[1:18:19] Okay, okay. Okay, sheriff. Okay, okay. 好 好 警长
[1:18:21] Here’s the deal. Turn around and go away. 我们打个商量 转过头 你走开
[1:18:25] Otherwise, I’m gonna slice her from ear to ear. 否则 我就将她切成一片一片
[1:18:28] I’m gonna slice her and throw her over. 在将她的尸块丢弃
[1:18:31] -It ends right here, right now. -It does. You’re right about that. -现在是结束的时候了 -没错 你说的对
[1:18:35] You’re right, sheriff. It does. It ends right here. 没错 你说的对 警长 是该结束
[1:18:38] Now turn around and go. So turn around. 转身过去 走开
[1:18:42] Mm-hm. Turn around. Turn around. 嗯哼 转过去 转过身去
[1:18:47] Turn around! 转身过去
[1:18:52] -All right. -Good boy. -好的 -好孩子
[1:18:54] Good boy. -好孩子
[1:18:56] Harris. 哈理斯
[1:18:59] You promised. 你保证过
[1:19:03] I promised. 我说过
[1:19:15] Before you die, I have a gift for you. 在你死前 我有礼物送你
[1:19:19] Don’t kill me. 别杀我
[1:19:21] I don’t wanna die. Let me live. 我不想死别杀我
[1:19:24] These are my girls. 这是我的女孩们
[1:19:25] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[1:19:27] I’m taking them back. 我将要回他们
[1:19:29] -And the life you stole from me. Please don’t kill me. -还有你从我这边偷走的生活 请不要杀我
[1:19:34] I die, you die. 我死了你就得死
[1:19:41] I’ve been dead before. 我早就死过了
[1:19:58] Welcome to the darkness. 欢迎来到黑暗世界
[1:20:04] No. 不
[1:20:30] Maya? Maya? 玛雅? 玛雅?
[1:20:33] Maya, are you okay? 玛雅 你还好吗?
[1:20:34] Maya, come on. Come on, Maya. Come on. 玛雅 醒醒 玛雅 醒醒
[1:20:38] Maya, wake up. Come on, Maya. Come on, Maya. Wake up. 玛雅 醒醒 玛雅 玛雅 醒醒 玛雅
[1:20:47] You all right? 你还好吗?
[1:20:48] Come on. 醒醒
[1:20:54] You got your life back. 你要回你的生活了
[1:20:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:26:43] Won’t last long. She’s good one more. 不会太久 再一次她也不错
[1:26:45] Let’s go, let’s go. 快 快
[1:26:46] Yeah, if it’ll run, let’s try it. If it goes, it goes. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. 是呀 可以尝试看看 行就行 不行就不行
[1:27:12] Thank you very much. 谢谢
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: It Could Happen To You(倾城佳话)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Hitch(全民情敌)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme