Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Canyons(峡谷)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Canyons(峡谷)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:峡谷
英文名称:The Canyons
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:17] Christian just got back from Vegas. 克里斯蒂安刚才维加斯回来
[02:19] Yeah. It was just for the weekend. Private thing. 我只是周末去那儿办点私事
[02:22] – He knows everyone. – Cool. -他认识每个人 -这么厉害
[02:24] “knows. “who “knows” anyone these days? “认识”这年头谁能认识所有人
[02:26] More like you hang out when you’re in vegas. 比较像你在维加斯到处闲逛
[02:29] So where did you guys stay in vegas? 在维加斯你呆在哪
[02:33] I like the four seasons, the mandalay. 我喜欢曼德勒的四季
[02:35] I like the end of the strip. 我喜欢最里面的位置
[02:36] So I can watch the planes fly into mccarran. 因为我可以看着飞机飞入麦卡伦机场
[02:39] Well, it’s good to finally meet you, man. 很高兴终于见到你了 伙计
[02:41] It’s good to finally, you know, meet the man in person. 你知道 最后终于可以亲自见到一个人很令人开心
[02:45] Yeah. 呵呵
[02:47] No problem. 没问题
[02:51] And hey, I, um, 嘿 我
[02:53] I really want to thank you for giving me that role. 我真的想谢谢你给我那个角色
[02:57] I didn’t give you that role. 不是我
[02:58] Your girlfriend and the director did. 你该谢谢你女朋友和导演
[03:00] Yeah, but you know I heard I wasn’t exactly Gerald’s first choice. 是 但是我听说我不是第一人选
[03:03] Ryan, come on. Don’t say that. 雷恩 行了 别这么说
[03:05] No, he’s right. You weren’t. 不 他说得对 你不是
[03:08] But I went to him and told him that I’m paying for this movie, 但是我去找他告诉他这电影是我投资的
[03:10] So if he doesn’t put my assistant’s boyfriend in it, 如果他不用我助手的男朋友
[03:13] Then I’m pullin’ out, and that’s when the panic sets in. 那么我就退出 这是他恐慌的
[03:17] Panic. Panic set in? 恐慌
[03:20] I mean, it’s just a low-budget slasher movie, Christian. 我是说这不过是一部低成本的恐怖片 克里斯蒂安
[03:22] I don’t think people were panicked by you. 我不认为他们被你威胁到了
[03:24] I think, you know, they could have found the money somehow, 我认为不管怎样他们能筹到钱
[03:26] But you made it easier, right? 但是你使一切变得更容易 对吗
[03:31] Well, I have to admit, actually I was a little bit panicked. 我得承认我有点惊慌
[03:35] Fact of the matter is I’m paying for this thing. 事实是我出钱了
[03:38] I heard from both of you that he was right for the part. 我从你们那听说他得到了那个角色
[03:40] Yeah, I mean I guess indirectly I had something to do with you getting the role, 间接地我促成你得到你的角色
[03:43] But if it wasn’t for you helping out with the casting 但是如果不是你解决了角色分配的问题
[03:45] And convincing me that this guy was, 说服我这个家伙
[03:47] You know, the best one for the role, then… 是最好的人选
[03:50] yeah, you probably wouldn’t have the part. 那你可能就得不到这个角色了
[03:53] And we thank you for the favor. 我们要谢谢你的美味
[03:56] I think we all made the right decision. 我觉得我们都做了正确的选择
[04:02] You know, in the year that she worked for me, 在她为我工作的这一年里
[04:05] She never mentioned having a boyfriend. 她从没提过她有男朋友
[04:07] That is not true! I did, too! 谁说我没提过
[04:08] You just weren’t paying attention. 你没注意
[04:11] Really? 真的
[04:14] You guys look happy though. 你们看起来很幸福
[04:16] Yeah, we are. Really happy. 当然 真的很幸福
[04:19] Yeah, really are. 当然
[04:26] And you guys? 你们呢
[04:28] How long have you two been seeing each other? 你们多久见一次
[04:33] I told you, baby, a year. Just like us. 我告诉你 宝贝 一年 就像我们
[04:37] Yeah. 是
[04:39] I like to keep things loose, though. 距离产生美
[04:41] I mean, I love her. 我是说 我爱她
[04:43] God, she’s gorgeous. 上帝啊 她真美
[04:45] But it’s more fun to keep it a little complicated. 但是一点点复杂更有趣
[04:49] Complicated? 复杂
[04:51] Christian, what are you doing? Where are you going with this? 克里斯蒂安 你干什么 你想说什么
[04:55] Just being transparent, baby. 就是简单 显然 宝贝
[04:56] Being transparent about what? 让什么变得简单
[04:58] You know that phone app, amore? 你知道有个手机应用叫爱慕
[05:01] It’s kinda like a girlfriend finder. 有点像一个找女朋友的应用
[05:03] Yeah… I mean no. 哦 我不知道
[05:05] Wh… what does it do? 这是个什么应用
[05:08] It makes… Things simple. 它让事情变得简单
[05:11] Certain… Assignations. 确定的 分配
[05:14] Just really easy. 真的很容易
[05:15] You know, you get live video, make sure that people look 有视频可以确定人们的相貌
[05:17] Exactly the way they do in their profiles. 这样可以明确他们的长相
[05:20] Assignations for… 分配
[05:22] What is that? 什么意思
[05:25] It means meetings, dude. 意昧着见面 老兄
[05:27] Oh! Okay. Meetings for… 哦 见面是为了
[05:30] Hookups. 性交
[05:32] You know, girls, coupleswhatever, man. 你知道 女孩 夫妻 无论什么人
[05:35] Couples. Really? 夫妻 真的吗
[05:37] Yes. Couples. Really. 是 夫妻 真的
[05:41] I guess it’s just, well, I don’t know, I’m… 我猜它就是 我不知道
[05:45] I’m just a more conventional guy. 我比较传统
[05:48] Which is why you’re with Gina, and I’m with Tara. 这就是为什么你跟吉娜杂一起而我跟塔拉
[05:52] And you don’t get jealous? 你不嫉妒吗
[05:55] Jealous? 嫉妒
[05:56] Yeah. If there are other people involved, like guys. 如果有其他人参与进来
[06:01] Well, it’s mostly girls. And no, I do not get jealous. 大多数是女孩子 我不嫉妒
[06:05] Watching my girl hook up with another chick. 看着我的女人跟另一个少妇认识
[06:09] Is this guy… is this guy for real? 这个家伙是认真的吗
[06:11] Are you for real? Is he serious? 你认真吗 他认真吗
[06:13] No, no, man. I mean, I… 不 我是说 我
[06:16] Look, you’re the man. I’m… 好吧 你比较厉害
[06:18] I… I was just trying to keep up with you. 我只能努力追赶你
[06:21] Look, man, it’s all about trust, all right? 伙计 一切靠信任 对不
[06:25] I trust her, she trusts me. 我相信她 她相信我
[06:27] Maybe if that trust wasn’t there, I couldn’t handle it. 如果我们之间不存在那种信任 我就无法这么做
[06:29] But since it is, we have a good time. 但是我们在一起很快乐
[06:32] Christian, I’m sitting right here. 克里斯蒂安 我还在这呢
[06:35] What do you mean, you couldn’t handle it? 你什么意思 你无法解决什么
[06:36] Couldn’t handle what? 你无法处理什么
[06:39] The fact that I know you love me makes me trust you. 我知道你爱我使我信任你
[06:43] That makes everything we do more intense. 那使我们做的一切更加激情
[06:48] I’m sorry. Christian likes to shock people. 抱歉 克里斯蒂安喜欢吓着别人
[06:50] I get it. 明白
[06:51] Or at least he tries to. 或者至少他试着这么做
[06:53] This has nothing to do with shocking people. 这跟震惊到别人无关
[06:54] I’m just sick of the old school shit about fucking propriety, 我就是不爽守旧派的那些狗屁礼节
[06:58] Etiquette and all that crap. 规矩还有其他废话
[07:00] You’ve been around me for a year. 你已经在我身边一年了
[07:01] It’s just fuckin’ annoying. 那些真他妈操蛋
[07:03] It’s like when you’re at your family dinner on Sunday, 这就好像当你星期天在你的家庭晚饭时
[07:05] – And everyone’s just lying – Christian, I want to go. -每个人都在撒谎 -克里斯蒂安我想走
[07:06] – Can you get the fucking check? – I’ve ordered the check. -你能结账吗 -我已经说过了
[07:08] It’s comin’. It’s on its way. 马上就好
[07:09] Really? How long does it take? 真的 多久
[07:10] Mm. It’s coming though. Don’t worry about it. 快了 别着急
[07:12] Oh, Christian, before I forget, 克里斯蒂安在我忘记之前
[07:14] I’m finalizing all the rooms for next month. 我得最终确认下月所有的房间
[07:16] Are you definitely sure that you’re not gonna come? 你确定你会来
[07:18] Yeah, there’s no way I’m going to new mexico 我不可能去新墨西哥
[07:20] And watch a bunch of kids get tortured and killed 看着一群孩子被讨厌的魔鬼
[07:22] By some pissed-off ghost in a warehouse. 虐待杀害在一间仓库里
[07:26] Besides, I’ll be busy making my own little movies. 另外 我得忙着制作我自己的电影
[07:29] What do you mean, you make your own movies? 什么意思
[08:24] Why in the hell did we have to go to that damn dinner? 为什么我们要去那个该死的饭局
[08:27] Gina insisted. 吉娜坚持的
[08:29] Plus I was kinda interested to see who her new dude is. 另外我有一点想见见她的新男友
[08:32] What a fuckin’ moron. Gina’s a smart girl. 真他妈是个白痴 吉娜是个聪明女孩
[08:35] You’d think she could get with someone better 你肯定觉得她应该找个更好的
[08:37] Than some loser actor. 而不是个失败的演员
[08:40] What do you know about him? 你对他了解多少
[08:43] Nothing. 不了解
[08:45] I never even thought this movie would get made. 我甚至从没想过这电影会被制作
[08:50] Well, Gina worked very hard to make sure it happened. 吉娜竭尽全力让这件事情变为现实
[08:54] I never even read the script. 我甚至从来没读过剧本
[08:56] I told Gina if the mexicans or whoever came up with the cash 我告诉吉娜墨西哥人或者无论是谁拿出资金
[08:58] That I would just match it. 我就会配合
[09:01] Why aren’t you involved anymore, baby? 你为什么不再参与 宝贝
[09:03] Why were you ever involved? 你为什么曾经参与
[09:04] My father was on my ass about doing something with my life. 我爸爸烦我干涉我的生活
[09:07] When I told him I was doing a movie, he got off my back. 当我告诉他我在做一部电影时 他就不停的烦我
[09:11] Why are you wearing a robe? Guy’s almost over here. 你穿个袍子干嘛 男人在这里
[09:20] What’s with all the dudes lately? 最近那些花花公子怎么了
[09:22] I don’t know. It’s a phase. 我不知道 某个阶段吧
[09:25] I like the idea of someone looking at something 我喜欢某人看待
[09:26] They can’t have. 某些他们不能拥有的东西的观点
[09:28] Guy thing. Power and control. 男人的事情 权利与控制
[09:31] But sometimes they do have me. 但是有时候他们有我
[09:33] Just those two times. You didn’t seem to mind. 就那两次而已 你看起来不在意
[09:39] I can’t believe you at dinner tonight. 今天晚上的餐桌上我无法相信你
[09:41] All that shit that you were telling them. 所有你告诉他们的
[09:44] Is that why you’re being so distant and bitchy, huh? 这就是为什么你变得有距离和暴躁
[09:47] Why do you even fucking care? 你为什么在意
[09:49] It’s just my assistant and some dumb actor. 只是我的助手和某个白痴演员
[09:52] I don’t know. I guess I’d like to keep 我不知道 我猜我想
[09:53] Some parts of my life private. 让我的生活私密
[09:55] Some aspects of my fucking life private. 我生活的某些方面私密
[09:59] Nobody has a private life anymore, Tara. 泰拉 没人再有完全私密的生活
[10:02] Okay. What do you talk to your shrink about? 那好 你跟你的医生说什么了
[10:09] What do you talk about when you see Dr. Campbell? 你见坎贝尔医生时你怎么说的
[10:12] I don’t tell dr. Campbell anything 我没有说
[10:14] That I wouldn’t tell you. 我没告诉过你的任何事
[10:17] That’s a lie. That’s not true. You just lied to me. 那是谎话 你对我撒谎了
[10:20] What would you like to know? 你想知道什么
[10:22] I want to know what you talk to Dr. Campbell about. 我想知道你和坎贝尔医生说的什么
[10:24] I talk about my family. 我谈论我的家庭
[10:26] I talk about my father trying to control my fucking life. 我说我爸爸试图控制我的生活
[10:28] What the fuck do you think I talk to him about? 你他妈的觉得我该和他说什么
[10:30] I don’t know. Other girls. 我不知道 其他的女孩
[10:35] I’m more serious about you than I have been with any other girl. 我比对待其他任何女孩都更认真地对待你
[10:42] Hope you feel the same way about me. 希望你也这么对我
[10:46] Christian, there’s a fucking guy coming over. 克里斯蒂安 有人要过来了
[10:50] Really? 真的
[10:56] He’s here. On his way down the driveway. 他在这 在路上
[11:00] And I said I hope you feel the same way about me. 我说了我希望你也这么对待我
[11:09] – What was with you tonight, hmm? – At dinner. -你今晚怎么了 -晚饭的时候
[11:15] You were so tense. Hmm? 你开始激动了
[11:27] You let him in. 让他进来
[11:40] Hi. Reed, right? 晦 里德 对吗
[11:42] Come on in. 快进来
[11:47] I’m Tara. 我是泰拉
[11:53] This is Reed. 这是里德
[11:54] What’s up, man? I’m Christian. 你好 我是克里斯蒂安
[11:57] Hey, man. 晦 伙计
[11:58] I see you’ve met Tara. 我想你已经见过泰拉了
[12:00] Yeah. 是
[12:02] You want something to drink? Shot of tequila. 想来点喝的吗 龙舌兰酒
[12:05] Sure. 当然
[12:44] She’s hot, right? 她很性感 对吗
[12:50] Way hotter than the pics you sent me. 比你寄给我的照片还性感
[12:55] Have a drink. 来一杯
[12:57] Relax. 放松
[13:04] Be comfy, man. 放松
[13:35] You wanna see something better than that. 你想看点更好的
[14:08] How does he have all that money again? 他怎么再次得到钱
[14:10] Uh, trust fund. 信托资金
[14:12] His grandparents own like half of thousand oaks. 他爷爷奶奶拥有近千颗橡树
[14:17] She’s beautiful, Tara, don’t you think? 泰拉很漂亮 你不觉得
[14:21] She’s okay. 她还好
[14:26] Don’t go there, babe. I’m not doing that with you. 别再去那了 宝贝 我可不会跟你去了
[14:29] Doing what? 干什么
[14:32] That whole “is that girl prettier than me? ” thing you do. 比如像那个女孩比我美吗
[14:35] I mean, why are you asking me that? 我是说 你为什么问我
[14:39] Look, you never even mentioned her. 你甚至从没提起过她
[14:40] You never told me about her for a year. 你从没告诉过我关于她的事
[14:42] You didn’t even mention her by name. 你甚至连她的名字也没提过
[14:44] It was just”Christian’s girlfriend. “ 仅仅是克里斯蒂安的女朋友
[14:49] And you really didn’t tell me what a douchebag that guy is. 你也没告诉过我那人是怎样一个人渣
[14:53] Christ! 天啊
[14:54] The reason I never mentioned her is that we never really hung out 我从没提起过她因为我们从没真正一起逛过
[14:57] Until she started helping me with the movie. 直到她开始在电影方面帮助我
[15:00] Why was she even helping you out? 她为什么帮你
[15:02] She was bored. 她太无聊了
[15:04] She needed something to do besides shopping and fucking. 除了购物和做爱她还需要做别的事
[15:08] I mean, Jon and I did most of the work, 我是说 乔恩和我做了大多数工作
[15:10] But she helped out a little, I guess. 但是她还是有点作用
[15:16] She did push you for the part. 她也在那个角色方面帮助了你
[15:18] I know it was probably a favor to me and Christian, 我知道这可能是因为我和克里斯蒂安
[15:21] But without her, I don’t know what would’ve happened. 但是没有她我不知道会发生什么
[15:24] And then after casting, she just disappeared. 分配完角色后 她就消失了
[15:26] She just stopped coming by the production office. 她不再经过制片办公室
[15:29] I haven’t seen her in like a month. 我大概一个月没有见过她
[16:35] Hey. 晦
[16:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:38] I told you not to text me. 我告诉过你不要发短信给我
[16:40] Why can’t I text you? 为什么不行
[16:42] Because he looks at my phone. 因为他会看我电话
[16:45] Why can’t we meet at my place? 为什么我们不能在我那见面
[16:47] That’s not gonna happen anymore. 这种事不要再发生了
[16:52] So that’s who you’re with. Jesus. 那就是跟你在一起的人 上帝
[16:55] Who’d you think you were… 你觉得你是谁
[16:57] So this is the guy that gave you the mercedes 就是这个家伙给了你奔驰
[16:58] And has a private jet and takes you to Maui 用私人飞机载你去毛伊岛
[17:00] And lives in the fucking mansion in Malibu. 住在马里布的房子里
[17:03] Ryan, please. 莱恩 求你别这样
[17:04] Last night killed me. 上一晚杀了我
[17:06] Why? 为什么
[17:08] Because I finally saw you with him. 因为我终于看到你跟他在一起
[17:12] I know you better than he does. 我知道你不如意
[17:14] You’re not happy, Tara. 你不开心 泰拉
[17:16] Who said anything about happy? 谁说的
[17:19] He takes care of me, and he’s in love with me. 他关心我 他爱我
[17:22] It’s serious. 这很重要
[17:23] Fuck it, Ryan. Who’s happy? Who’s really happy? 去他的 莱恩 谁开心 谁真正开心
[17:25] – Tell me. – Gina. -告诉我 -吉娜
[17:27] – Oh, of course. – Gina is. Gina’s happy. -哦 当然 -吉娜是这样 她很开心
[17:29] Right, another reason why I couldn’t stand being around her. 另一个原因为什么我无法跟她相处
[17:31] And… you really do all that shit? 你真的做了那些鬼事
[17:34] Couples? Random guys fucking you? 找随便哪个家伙来操你
[17:36] – Jesus, Tara. – Ryan, stop. -上帝 泰拉 -莱恩 别说了
[17:38] This isn’t going anywhere, 别再到处说了 好吗
[17:40] Okay, so there’s no point in having this discussion. 讨论这个没有意义
[17:42] This has to end. We can’t do this anymore. 必须结束 我们不能再这样做了
[17:44] Why are you asking me all this now? 你为什么现在才问我这一切
[17:46] Because I hadn’t met him before, and I do care. 因为我之前没见过他 我很在意
[17:48] I think about you all the time. I can’t help it. 我无时无刻不在想你 我不能自己
[17:52] And it makes me sick. 这让我恶心
[17:54] Can’t get the things he makes you do out of my mind. 我无法不让我自己想起他让你做的那些事
[17:56] – Ryan. – How do you think I felt -莱恩 -你知道我怎么想的
[17:58] watching him flashing pictures on his fucking phone in front of me? 看着他手机里那些照片 在我面前
[18:01] Last night made me sick. It made me fuckin’ sick. 上晚令我恶心 真他妈令人恶心
[18:06] We can’t do this anymore. This has gotta end. 我们不能再这样了 该结束了
[18:08] What’s gotta end, hmm? What? 结束什么
[18:10] Fucking me for the last four weeks? 最后四个星期操我吗
[18:12] You wanna end that? 你想结束
[18:13] Stop, Ryan. 够了 莱恩
[18:15] You ever tell him about me? Did you ever tell him 你跟他说过我吗 你告诉过他
[18:18] That you fell in love with me three years ago? 你三年前爱上我了吗
[18:20] That you dumped me when you realized 你抛弃我当你发现
[18:21] I was the guy who might not make it, 我不是能帮你的那个人
[18:22] That you essentially abandoned me 你抛弃我
[18:24] For a bunch of rich douchebags? 就为了一个富有的人渣
[18:25] – And now that asshole? – Ryan! -现在这个混蛋呢 -莱恩
[18:27] Who are you, Ryan? You’re still bartending. 你是谁 莱恩 你还是酒吧招待
[18:29] You’re still working for Randall as a part-time assistant 你仍然当兰德尔兼职助理
[18:31] At a fucking hotel. 在一个破酒店
[18:33] This dumb little movie’s not going to do anything for you. 这个傻逼电影对你没有任何帮助
[18:35] – Then why push me for it? – Oh, I don’t know. -那你还帮我做什么 -我不知道
[18:37] Because I care about you and knew how much you wanted it? 因为我在意你 知道你多么想得到那个角色
[18:41] See, that’s what I’m saying, baby. 这就是我在说的 宝贝
[18:44] I loved you so much, baby. We had so much fun together. 我太爱你了 宝贝 我们在一起时有很多欢乐
[18:47] I never got over it when you left. 你离开后我无法恢复
[18:50] It killed me, and I tried so hard to let it go. 这要杀了我 我试着忘记的
[18:52] I tried so hard to let go of it. 我努力试着忘记
[18:54] And just when I think I’m gonna make it without you, 就在我认为我已经习惯没有你时
[18:57] Gina suddenly started talking about her boss’s girlfriend 吉娜突然说起她老板的女朋友
[19:00] But this girl she described didn’t sound anything like you. 但是她描述的这个女孩完全不像你
[19:03] And then when I saw you at that audition… 当我试镜时再见你
[19:08] I’m still so in love with you. 我仍然爱着你
[19:11] I don’t fuckin’ want to be, but I am. 我不想这样 但是没办法
[19:16] I’m with him now. I’m with him. 我现在跟他在一起
[19:19] What are you thinking? 你怎么想的
[19:21] You think you’re gonna nail this guy, move in with him? 你觉得你会一直跟那个家伙在一起吗
[19:23] You think that creep’s gonna marry you? 你觉得那个混蛋会娶你吗
[19:24] Ryan, don’t go there. 莱恩 别说那些
[19:26] It’s hard for me, too, okay? It’s hard for me, too. 这对我也很困难
[19:29] That’s why I tried helping you with the movie cause I care. 这就是为什么我在电影方面帮助你因为我在意你
[19:32] But you don’t have to go and say things that are gonna hurt me. 但是你不至于跟我说这些伤害我的话
[19:34] – Leave him. Get out of there. – And do what? -离开他 离开那个地方 -做什么
[19:37] I don’t know. Come back to me. We’ll get a job. 我不知道 回到我身边 我们会有工作
[19:38] – We’ll move in together. – Get a job and do what, Ryan? -我们一起生活 -然后呢 莱恩
[19:42] Do you not remember how hard we were busting our asses? 你不记得那有多困难
[19:45] Do you remember those days? 你不记得那些日子
[19:47] No, wait. Probably not because you’re still living them. 不 等等 也许不是因为你还在经历那些事
[19:50] I’m not going back to that, Ryan. 我不想再回到那种日子 莱恩
[19:52] I’m not going back to going on auditions 我不想再继续一次次的试镜
[19:54] For jobs I’m never gonna get. 我从来就不想找个工作
[19:55] For bartending for 8 bucks a fucking hour. 当个酒吧招待为了他妈的一小时八块钱
[19:58] I’m not gonna do it. 我不会这么做
[20:00] Do you remember how hard it was for us? 你记得这对我们多艰难
[20:02] We were always fucking broke. We were busting our asses. 我们一文不值
[20:04] We couldn’t even pay the fucking rent, Ryan. 我们连房租都付不起 莱恩
[20:06] We couldn’t pay the fucking rent. 我们连他妈的房租都付不起
[20:08] That wasn’t fun for me. I’m not going back to that. 这对我没有乐趣 我不想再这样
[20:10] And I need someone to take care of me. 我需要有人来照顾我
[20:12] And I needed someone to take care of me. 我需要有人照顾我
[21:15] – Hey. – Hey. -晦 -晦
[21:21] Want me to get you something to drink? 来点喝的吗
[21:23] Yes. Water. 好啊 水
[21:44] Oh. How was your day? 你怎么样
[21:47] It was fine. 还不错
[21:59] Why don’t you tell me about your day instead? 你怎么不告诉你的生活
[22:02] Okay. I got up, and I taught two yoga sessions this morning, 我起床 这个早上我上了两节瑜伽课
[22:06] And then, oh, I went to that audition, 然后我去试镜
[22:08] You know, the one that I told you about last time. 我上次告诉过你
[22:09] It was awful. 太糟糕了
[22:11] I definitely didn’t get the job, but whatever. 我肯定没有得到这个工作
[22:14] Oh, my god, and then sheely called me, 上帝 随后什莉打电话给我
[22:15] And she started telling me all about this guy. 她开始告诉我这个家伙的一切
[23:06] – Goddamn it! – What? -该死 -什么
[23:08] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[23:10] Why the fuck did you do that? Why? 你为什么那么做
[23:12] I just get into it with you, okay? 我只是和你进入状态了
[23:15] I’m sorry. I can’t help it. 对不起 我无法控制自己
[23:18] Look… 看着
[23:22] This… Is just this. 这样就是这样
[23:26] What does that mean? 什么意思
[23:32] I think you’re hot. 我认为你性感
[23:35] I have fun. 我有兴趣
[23:37] But it’s not changing my situation. 但这无法改变我的情况
[23:50] Okay, what’s really going on here? 究竟发生什么了
[23:57] I think Tara’s seeing somebody. 我觉得泰拉去见了某人
[23:59] Oh, jesus. 上帝
[24:00] Christian, what does that even mean? 克里斯蒂安 这有关系吗
[24:04] Okay. Considering what you guys do. 想想你们做的
[24:06] I mean, do you even care? 我是说 你在意吗
[24:08] Yes, I care. I care a lot. 我在意 很在意
[24:11] What, you think she’s cheating on you? 你觉得她骗你
[24:17] She was acting really, really strange at dinner last night. 她那晚真的表现的很奇怪
[24:20] I couldn’t figure out why. 我不知道为什么
[24:23] And then today she met some guy in the morning for coffee. 今早她去跟某人见面喝咖啡
[24:26] – It’s just, she – Okay. -就是 她 -好的
[24:29] I mean, how do you know that she met someone? 你怎么知道的
[24:31] – What, did she tell you? – No. -她跟你说了什么 -没有
[24:36] Okay, did, what, did the guy tell you? 那就是那个人告诉你了
[24:41] No. 不是
[24:54] I’ve got some stuff I have to do today. 今天我还有点事要做
[24:56] I think you better leave. 你最好离开
[25:05] And I don’t think you should come back here. 我不认为你应该再回来
[25:13] And why’s that? 为什么
[25:21] I can’t handle this anymore. 我无法处理这种情况
[25:35] Need some cash? 要现金吗
[25:38] No. Christian, I don’t need any cash. 不 克里斯蒂安
[25:41] Just, just get out. 快点出去
[25:49] Come on, Cynthia. 别这样 辛西娅
[25:51] Get the fuck out. 滚
[26:00] Get the fuck out of here! 滚出去
[26:09] I’m really sorry that I didn’t congratulate you 很抱歉我没有祝贺你
[26:11] On starting your own pr company. 开始了你自己的公司
[26:14] I mean, that must be really exciting. 那一定很刺激
[26:16] Don’t congratulate me just yet. It really hasn’t taken off. 不用急着祝贺我 还没真正开始
[26:19] But you know, if it wasn’t for Christian 但是要不是克里斯蒂安
[26:21] I’d never have been able to start it. 我永远开不了公司
[26:23] Yeah. Christian can be very helpful that way. 克里斯蒂安很有帮助
[26:30] So dinner was fun last night. 上晚的晚餐很有趣了
[26:35] I’m sorry if I, you know, seemed out of it and such. 抱歉如果我看起来不在状态
[26:39] I was just really preoccupied with things. 我只是被一些事情困扰着
[26:41] I know how Christian gets. 我知道克里斯蒂安
[26:43] And I have to say that Ryan was a little shocked by him. 我不得不说莱恩被他吓到了
[26:48] But he really liked him. He thought he was a great guy. 但是他真的喜欢他 他觉得他很不错
[26:50] Oh, really? He did? 真的吗
[26:51] Yeah. Thought he was really cool. 觉得他很好
[26:54] You know, good guys are really hard to come by these days, 你知道 这年头很少能见到喜欢的人
[26:56] – So you’re a very lucky girl. – Tell me about it. -你是个幸运的女孩 -我怎么个幸运啊
[26:58] I can’t believe I actually found someone so genuine. 我不能相信我发现了如此真实的人
[27:01] He’s a great guy. 他很好
[27:03] Look, this was nice. 这很不错
[27:05] I just, um… 我
[27:08] I’m sorry. I just wanted to know something. 抱歉 我只是想知道点什么
[27:10] What? 什么
[27:12] Why are you off the movie? 你为什么离开那个电影
[27:14] I mean, you’re not coming to new mexico, right? 你不会去新墨西哥对吗
[27:16] Oh, no. Yeah, I can’t. No, I can’t do that. 是 我不能
[27:19] I’m just curious because I’m finalizing everything, 我只是很好奇因为我做好了一切
[27:22] And, I don’t know, you just seemed so into it a month ago. 我不明白 一个月前你看起来对此还很感兴趣
[27:26] Yeah, I mean… 我是说
[27:31] Okay, tell me something. 告诉我
[27:33] Do you really like movies? 你真的喜欢电影吗
[27:35] Yeah! 当然
[27:37] – Really, really like movies? – Of course! -很喜欢 -当然
[27:40] When’s the last time you went to see a movie in the theater? 上一次去电影院看电影什么时候
[27:42] You know, a movie that you really thought meant something to you? 一部真正对你有意义的电影
[27:46] We went to the premiere last week. 我们去了上周的首映
[27:48] Not premieres. Premieres don’t really count. 不是首映 这不算
[27:50] I don’t know, you know. 我不明白
[27:52] I guess maybe it’s just not my thing anymore. 我猜它不会再困扰我了
[27:55] And plus I don’t wanna be away from Christian For that long, I guess. 我也不想离开克里斯蒂安
[27:58] I get it. I totally get it. 我猜我会一直跟他在一起
[28:00] I wouldn’t want to be away from Ryan for that long either. 我明白
[28:03] No, it’s just, at the time I was bored, 我也不会离开莱恩
[28:06] And I needed something to do. 那时我无聊
[28:07] And so that’s why I got involved, and… 我需要做些事
[28:10] You know, now I’m looking for something else to do, so… 所以我参与其中
[28:22] Are you okay? 现在我想找些其他的事来做
[28:24] Yeah, I’m just… 你好吗
[28:26] I just have a lot of stuff going. 我只是 有太多事
[28:28] I’m so preoccupied and… 我心事重重的
[28:30] Look, I really have to go. 我得走了
[28:37] Wait! Stop. It’s on me. 等等 我来
[28:39] I can bill it to the production. 我可以记到制作费用上
[28:41] Seriously. Tara, it’s okay. 真的 泰拉
[28:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:44] Good seeing you, Gina. Um, we’ll talk soon. 见到你真高兴 吉娜 过一阵再聊
[28:48] Bye. 拜
[28:49] Bye, Tara. 拜 泰拉
[29:07] – So I just had lunch with her. – Yeah, and ? -我刚跟她吃过午餐 -然后呢个
[29:09] – Nothing. – Nothing? -什么事也没有 -什么事也没有
[29:12] She said really nice things about you. 她说的都是你的好
[29:14] I mean, she seemed a little tense, but nothing. 她有点紧张但是没什么
[29:19] She’s not coming to new mexico because she said she’d miss you. 她不会去新墨西哥因为她说她会想你
[29:23] – Really? – Yeah. -真的 -嗯
[29:24] Christian, I just wondering 克里斯蒂安 我纳闷
[29:26] What did you think she was gonna say to me? 你觉得她会跟我说什么
[29:28] Nothing, babe. I just want the chance 没什么 宝贝 碰运气
[29:30] For the two of you to reconnect. 你们两个保持联系
[29:31] I gotta go. I’ll talk to you later. 我挂了 之后再聊
[29:33] Uh, okay. I’ll be at the office. 办公室见
[29:35] All right, babe. See you there. 好 宝贝
[29:40] Oh, very good. Sexy. 非常好 性感
[29:43] Yeah. Keep it. Ha ha. 保持
[29:45] Pick up your chin. 拾起下巴
[29:47] Yes, very good. Smile. 非常好 微笑
[29:49] Muscle up. Come on. Give me some attitude. 手往上来点姿势
[29:51] That’s good. Profile. 很好 轮廓
[29:53] Lower the chin. Very good. 下巴低一点 很好
[29:56] Billy, swish the lights. 比利 转换灯光
[30:00] He’s pretty cute. 他真棒
[30:03] Ryan, on your mark. 莱恩 就位
[30:06] Hey, Ryan. That’s your name, right? 你叫莱恩对吗
[30:08] Right. Get on the mark. 就位
[30:12] Good. Keep it right there. 很好 保持
[30:14] Okay. 很好
[30:18] Yeah, a month. Yeah. 是 一个月
[30:20] But zander said he would find someone to take my place 但是赞德说他会找人替代我
[30:22] Just until I got back. 直到我回来
[30:24] No, Jeff, Zander said it was cool if he gave me his shifts. 不 杰夫 赞德说他可以给我换班
[30:27] Jeff! 杰夫
[30:29] Jeff, come on, man. I just really need the cash. 杰夫 别这样 我需要现金
[30:33] If you’re gonna make me beg, then fuck it. 如果你想要我求你 不可能
[30:36] I’ll see you later. Bye. 回见
[30:47] – I’m gonna head on up. – All right. -我去了 -好
[30:49] Thanks, man. 谢谢
[31:25] We’re also handling the leo event, 我们也在处理里奥的事
[31:30] Listen, I gotta go. Ryan’s here. 我得挂了 莱恩来了
[31:33] I know it isn’t. 我知道不是
[31:35] Yeah, I think we’re all about to find out why. 我觉得我们一起找出原因
[31:40] Later. 再见
[31:43] Ah! Even on his day off, 甚至是他休息的日子
[31:45] It is always a pleasure to see my favorite assistant. 见到我最喜欢的助手真开心
[31:49] Thanks, Randall, for the first and only compliment 谢谢你第一次的赞美
[31:52] I’m going to receive today. 我今天准备接受
[31:53] Oh, I’m sorry. What’s wrong? 对不起 你咋了
[31:56] I, I was just, uh… 我只是
[31:57] I was just trying to get extra shifts at the bar, 我试着换班
[31:59] But Jeff’s being a prick. 但是杰夫不同意
[32:00] Well, what can I do to help? 我能帮什么忙
[32:02] Well, I was wondering if there was anything else 我想知道这里是否
[32:04] I could do around here. 有我能做的其他事
[32:06] You know, when I offered you this job, it was full-time. 你知道 当我给你这份工作时 它就是全职的
[32:10] I know, I know. 我知道
[32:11] But I let you make it part-time because you wanted it that way. 但是允许你把它当做兼职工作因为你想这样
[32:14] Randall, I’m going to new mexico for a month. 兰德尔 我想去新墨西哥一个月
[32:17] They’re barely paying me anything to do this movie. 他们几乎支付了所有让我去完成这部电影
[32:20] I really need the cash. 我真的需要现金
[32:21] Can I ask you something? 我能问你点事吗
[32:23] – Have you ever considered – I don’t know. -你曾经考虑过 -我不知道
[32:25] making plans for a sustainable future? 为未来做一个长远计划
[32:29] Hmm? 嗯
[32:33] What am I gonna do with you? 我该怎么做
[32:39] You’ve been really cool, Randall. 你真的很好 兰德尔
[32:41] I really, you know… 我真的 你知道
[32:42] You know how much I appreciate what you’ve done for me. 你知道我有多感激你为我做的
[32:45] You know you’ll have this job waiting for you when you get back. 你知道当你回来 会有工作等着你
[32:47] You know that, right? 你知道 对吗
[32:49] You’ll have this, at least. 至少你会有这份工作
[32:52] I’m so strapped. 我身无分文
[33:06] What is it? 咋了
[33:08] Oh, man, I totally forgot I have this appointment. 我完全忘了我还有约会
[33:12] Yeah, of course you did. 当然你得去赴约
[33:14] Well, I will see you tomorrow, Ryan. 明天见 莱恩
[33:16] And I’ll see what I can find for you. 我会看看我能为你做点什么
[33:18] Thanks, Randall 谢谢 兰德尔
[35:13] Shh. Don’t worry, baby. 别担心 宝贝
[35:15] Gonna be all right. 会变好的
[35:19] Gonna be okay. 会变好的
[36:36] – He in? Hey. – Yeah. -他在里面 -是
[36:37] – Let me just tell him. – Keep an eye on that for me. -让我告诉他 -替我留意着
[36:39] Oh… 好的
[36:42] Hey, Christian. 晦 克里斯蒂安
[36:43] No girls allowed. 别让女孩们进来
[36:46] Hey, Christian. 晦 克里斯蒂安
[36:48] What’s that? 那是什么
[36:50] Going over effects the budget will allow. 看看预算允许的特效
[36:53] Even though my boyfriend is the effects supervisor, 虽然我男朋友是特效总监
[36:56] he’s not doing this for free, so we have to pick and choose. 但是他不免费 所以我们得挑选
[36:59] That little bitch 小妹子
[37:04] I wanna talk to you about something. 我想跟你谈点事
[37:06] Yep? 嗯
[37:09] What is it? 什么
[37:10] Ryan. 莱恩
[37:18] Ryan. 莱恩
[37:20] Another topic my boyfriend loves to hate. 又是一个我男朋友讨厌的话题
[37:23] Really? Why’s that? 真的 为什么
[37:25] Every movie I’ve produced, 我制作的每一部电影
[37:26] he thinks I’m trying to bang the leading man, 他都觉得我想上男主演
[37:28] And, uh, half the time, he’s been wrong. 大部分时候 他是错的
[37:34] I want you to call Ryan in tomorrow. 我想让你明天给莱恩打电话
[37:36] Tell him he’s been replaced. 告诉他他被换了
[37:39] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[37:41] What happened? What’s Gerald’s problem? 发生啥了 杰拉尔德什么问题
[37:44] This has nothing to do with Gerald, And Ryan’s not actually being replaced. 跟杰拉尔德无关 莱恩事实上不会被替换
[37:47] I don’t get it. 不明白
[37:48] Just call Ryan in 给莱恩打电话告诉他
[37:50] And tell him that Gerald’s thinking of taking him out of the movie. 杰拉尔德想把他踢出去
[37:52] And you, Jon, can convince him otherwise 你 乔恩 可以说服他
[37:55] If Ryan’s willing to do something for you. 如果莱恩愿意为你做点什么
[37:58] Like what? 比如什么
[38:01] Tell him he gets to keep the part if he sleeps with you. 告诉他如果跟你睡觉他才能得到角色
[38:11] Why the hell would I do that? 为什么我得这么做
[38:14] Favor to me. 帮我个忙
[38:15] You’re not joking, huh? 你没开玩笑
[38:17] No, I am not. 我没有
[38:19] Christian, I’m friends with Gina. 克里斯蒂安 我跟吉娜是朋友
[38:21] Ryan is totally straight. 莱恩完全就是个直男
[38:23] Really? 真的吗
[38:25] You think he’s totally straight? 你觉得他是直男
[38:27] That’s what I believe, yeah. 是 我这么认为
[38:29] So how did he get the job at the hotel, huh? 那他怎么得到酒店那份工作
[38:32] ’cause he’s so straight or ’cause he’s so, um, smart? 因为他太直了 或者因为他太聪明了
[38:36] Christian, I’m best friends with Gina, 克里斯蒂安 我跟吉娜是最好的朋友
[38:38] And I can’t do this to her. 我不能这么对她
[38:40] Jon, Jon, Jon. 乔恩
[38:43] Relax. 放松
[38:45] It’s just a prank. 一个玩笑而已
[38:47] Test Ryan, see what his reaction is. 测试莱恩 看看他的反应
[38:49] Afterwards, you can tell him it’s a joke. 之后 你可以告诉他这只是个玩笑
[38:52] And if he has the balls to go to Gina 如果他去告诉吉娜
[38:53] And tell her about your little prank, 告诉她你的玩笑
[38:55] Then just say, “Christian put me up to it. “ 那你就说 克里斯蒂安让我这么做的
[38:57] Blame it on me. I’ll take full responsibility. 全怪到我头上 我承担全部责任
[38:59] Chris, I don’t think I can do this. 克里斯 我不认为我能这么做
[39:03] Jon, there are a lot of people in this town 乔恩 这里有很多人
[39:06] Who call themselves producers. 可以称他们为制片人
[39:09] You’re just one. 你只是其中之一
[39:17] Okay. 好吧
[39:19] Okay. 好
[39:21] But I still don’t get it. 但是我仍然不理解
[39:22] You don’t need to. 你不需要明白
[39:24] Besides, you might get lucky. 另外 你可能得到一些运气
[40:05] Hey, Tara! 嘿 泰拉
[40:08] Baby! 宝贝
[40:39] Hi. 晦
[40:41] What’d you do today? 你今天干什么
[40:43] – I went to the gym. – Which gym? -我去健身房了 -哪一个
[40:46] Equinox. The gym that I’m a member of. 二分点 我是那的会员
[40:49] The one on Westwood or the one on Sunset? 西好莱坞那的还是日落那的
[40:52] The one in west Hollywood. 西好莱坞那的
[40:54] Why did you go to the one in west Hollywood? 你为什么去那家
[40:55] Because it was closer to where I was meeting Gina for lunch. 因为那距我见吉娜吃午餐的地方近
[40:58] What time did you go to the gym? 你什么时候去的
[41:04] Tell me something, do you find Gina attractive? 告诉我 你觉得吉娜迷人吗
[41:07] No. I’d never hire an assistant I find attractive. 不 我不会雇我觉得迷人的助理
[41:10] Why not? She’s a pretty girl. 为什么不 她很漂亮
[41:12] Do you find Ryan attractive? 你觉得莱恩迷人吗
[41:13] Okay, here we go. 好 我们开始吧
[41:15] No, I don’t. 不 我不觉得
[41:19] Well, I figured you have to find him attractive on some level. 我觉得你在某些层面觉得他很迷人
[41:20] You cast him as the lead in the movie. 你让他当了电影的主角
[41:22] No, no, that’s not true. 不 不 那不是真的
[41:24] I did not cast him in the movie. 我没有
[41:26] All right, you made me cast him as the lead in the movie. 好吧 你使我让他当上了主角
[41:28] No, we’ve been over this. I didn’t make you do anything. 不 我们跳过这个 我没让你做任何事
[41:30] You hired him as a favor to Gina, 你雇他因为帮吉娜个忙
[41:32] And that’s why he’s in the movie, isn’t it? 这就是为什么能演这部电影 不是吗
[41:34] Would you fuck him? 你会跟他做爱吗
[41:36] What did you just fucking ask me? 你他妈的在问我什么
[41:38] I said would… You… Fuck… Him? 我说 你会跟他做爱吗
[41:45] No… I… Wouldn’t. 不 我不会
[41:52] Did actors in the past, and I have two words for them: 过往的演员 我有两个给他们
[41:55] Never again. 再也不会
[41:57] I just thought maybe you two knew each other. 我觉得也许你们两个认识呢
[41:59] Maybe you met before. 也许你们之前见过
[42:00] When? When would we have met before? 什么时候 我们之前什么时候见过
[42:02] Please, enlighten me. 求你 放过我吧
[42:03] Maybe your modeling days when you first got to L. A. 也许是你当模特的时候
[42:07] Oh, god, no, I hadn’t, Christian. 上帝 不 克里斯蒂安 我没有
[42:10] But you know, who knows? 但是谁知道
[42:12] I was pretty wasted during those days. 那些日子我完全荒废掉了
[42:14] So anything’s possible, right? 所以一切都有可能 对吗
[42:17] Come on. 别这样
[42:18] Christian, why are you asking me these things? 克里斯蒂安 你为什么问我这些事
[42:21] No reason. You’re the one getting all defensive. 没有原因 你自我保护意识太强
[42:23] I’m chill, baby. 我很寒心 宝贝
[42:25] Why are you asking me about Ryan? 你为什么问我莱恩
[42:28] I just thought maybe the two of you had met before. 我只是觉得你们两个之前见过
[42:32] No. Nope. We had not. 没有 我们没有
[42:35] We had not met before. 我们之前没见过
[42:39] I’m gonna get another. You want one? 我想再来一杯 你想要吗
[42:42] Yeah. 好
[42:44] After that interrogation, give me a fucking double. 审问完了 给我来双倍的
[42:49] How was your day? 你怎么样
[42:52] Did you go to the gym today? 你今天去健身房了吗
[43:40] Hey, babe! 晦 宝贝
[43:44] – Hey, babe. – How’d it go? -晦 宝贝 -怎么样
[43:46] Uh, I don’t think I got it. Too many other guys. 我觉得我没成功 太多其他人了
[43:50] I’m sorry, babe. 抱歉 宝贝
[43:58] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[44:00] Christian does yoga with Cynthia gray? 克里斯蒂安跟辛西娅做瑜伽
[44:03] What? 什么
[44:05] I’m just looking at his schedule. 我看了她的计划
[44:07] Do you know her? 你认识她
[44:08] Yeah. Actually, I was in an acting class with her 我跟她一起上过表演课
[44:11] A few years ago. 几年前
[44:12] Weird to see her name again. 再见她的名字觉得不可思议
[44:15] So she’s teaching yoga now. Typical. 那她现在在教瑜伽
[44:18] Right, that’s exactly what Christian’s doing 是 那就是克里斯蒂安在做的
[44:19] When he’s over with Cynthia. It’s yoga. Sure. 当他跟辛西娅一起 就是瑜伽 当然
[44:26] So I had lunch with Tara today. 我今天跟泰拉吃午餐了
[44:29] – You did? – Yeah. -是吗 -是
[44:35] You okay? 你还好吗
[44:36] Yeah. Yeah, I just… 是 我只是
[44:39] I don’t know. I guess I’m a little surprised 我不知道 我猜我有点惊讶
[44:41] After what you told me about her last night. 在你昨晚告诉我她的事后
[44:43] Yeah, I know, but Christian asked me to go, so… 我知道 但是克里斯蒂安让我去
[44:46] Why? I don’t know. 为什么 我不知道
[44:49] It was like he wanted me to find out something. 像是他想我去发现什么东西
[44:51] – Like what? – I really don’t know. -比如什么 -我真的不知道
[44:54] Naturally, it just confirmed everything he already knew, 之后 只是证实了他早已知道的一切
[44:56] Which is that she doesn’t wanna have anything more to do with the movie. 就是她不想再跟这部电影有什么关系
[45:00] What else did she say? 她还说什么了
[45:03] Well, I don’t think she believed me 我不觉得她相信我
[45:04] When I told her you thought Christian was cool. 当我告诉她你觉得克里斯蒂安很好
[45:08] – Why would you tell her that? – Huh? -你为什么告诉她 -呃
[45:10] That… why would you say that I thought Christian was cool? 你为什么说我觉得克里斯蒂安很好
[45:13] What does it matter? You don’t care that I said that, right? 有什么关系 你不在意的 对吗
[45:19] Ryan? 莱恩
[45:23] You can tell her whatever you want, babe. 你可以随时给她打电话只要你想 宝贝
[45:30] I mean, I don’t even know her. 我是说 我甚至不认识她
[45:34] She also seemed… 她看起来也
[45:37] I don’t know, she seemed scared. 我不知道 她似乎很害怕
[45:39] Really anxious. 真的很焦虑
[45:43] She kinda reminded me of like one of those girls 她有点让我想起
[45:45] in those movies that’s being followed by somebody. 那些在电影里被跟踪的女孩
[45:50] I… I don’t know. It was just very weird. 我不知道 就是很奇怪
[46:44] Hey!Hey. Is everything okay? 晦 一切还好吗
[46:47] I mean, you said we couldn’t talk about this on the phone. 我意思是 你说我们不能再电话里说
[46:49] I asked Gina what this was about. 我问吉娜怎么了
[46:51] – She had no idea. – Ryan, it’s okay. -她也不知道 -莱恩 好着呢
[46:53] Close the door. 把门关上
[46:55] But why? 为什么
[46:57] Uh, there’s no one here. 这没人
[47:01] Close the door, Ryan. 把门关上 莱恩
[47:11] Can we make this fast? 我们能快点吗
[47:12] I’d rather just stand, if that’s okay. 如果没什么我站着就好
[47:14] What’s going on? 究竟发生什么了
[47:16] Why are you calling me to the office At 11:00 at night, Jon? 为什么你让我晚上11点 来办公室 乔恩
[47:20] Look, I’ll be upfront. 我直说了
[47:22] Gerald is still having problems with you for the lead. 杰拉尔德仍然对你当主角有异议
[47:25] I know you’ve known this, 我知道你知道这些
[47:27] and even though you’ve been officially cast for this, 即使你已经正式出演
[47:29] he’s reconsidering. 他仍可以重新考虑
[47:31] You’re fucking kidding me. 你在跟我开玩笑
[47:33] No. I’m not fucking kidding you. 我没有开玩笑
[47:40] What does this mean? 什么意思
[47:43] What does “reconsidering” mean? 重新考虑什么意思
[47:45] We’re shooting in a month, Jon. I put my whole life on hold. 我们一个月后就开机了 我投入我整个的生活
[47:48] Sit down. 坐下
[47:59] I’m the one with the direct line to Chris and Gerald. 我跟直接决定的克里斯和杰拉尔德是一起的
[48:03] Has Gina been told about this? 告诉吉娜了吗
[48:05] No, Gina hasn’t been told about this. 还没有
[48:07] If Gina hasn’t been told about this, then why am I here? 如果还没有告诉吉娜 为什么我会在这
[48:12] I’m calling her. 我给她打电话
[48:13] No, don’t. Put the phone away. 不用 把电话拿走
[48:18] Ryan, put the phone down! 莱恩 把电话放下
[48:22] I can make sure you keep the role. 我可以保证你的角色
[48:27] Yeah? 嗯
[48:30] How’s that? 怎么保证
[48:33] Well, I’m going out to, uh, 我打算去
[48:38] Palm springs this weekend, and, uh… 棕桐泉褶这周末
[48:41] Well, why don’t you come? 你为什么不来
[48:46] Aren’t you going with Billy? 你不跟比利去吗
[48:48] No. 不
[48:51] You mean me and Gina? 你是说我和吉娜
[48:53] No. Just, um… 不 只有
[48:58] Just me and you. 我和你
[49:06] Sure. Why not? But… 当然 为什么不行 但是
[49:11] Why wait? 为什么等着
[49:13] Exactly. 说具体点
[49:14] Let’s do it now. 我们现在就开始吧
[49:16] – Yeah? – Yeah. -可以吗 -可以
[49:18] Suck me off right now. 现在就口交
[49:20] – Right here. – Now. In the office. -就在这 -现在 办公室
[49:22] – Yeah? – Yeah. -确定 -是
[49:24] Come on. Get to work. Fuckin’ put it in your mouth. 快点 来吧 快把它放到你嘴里
[49:27] Seriously? 认真的
[49:28] Seriously. Come on. 认真的 来吧
[49:30] I need to get off. Make it hard. 我需要脱裤子 硬起来
[49:33] Is this what you want? 这是你想要的吗
[49:35] Suck me off right now. You know you want it. 口交吧 你知道你想要
[50:00] Hey, Cynthia? 晦 辛西娅
[50:02] Hey, uh, this is Ryan from Suzie Walter’s acting class. 我是苏西沃特尔表演课的莱恩
[50:07] Yeah, yeah, I know. It’s… it’s been a long time. 是 我知道 很久了
[50:12] Listen, I wanted to ask you something. 听着 我想问你点事
[51:14] Who is this? 这是谁
[51:42] I’m going out. Amber texted me. 我出去一下 安布尔给我发短信了
[51:44] We’re gonna have a drink or see a movie or something. 我们去喝一杯或者看电影或者干些其他的
[51:47] Cool. 很好
[51:49] Really? That’s it? 真的 就这样
[51:50] You’re not gonna ask me where I’m going or when I’ll be home? 你不会问我我去哪或者我什么时候回家
[51:54] Nothing? 什么都不问
[51:55] No. I trust you, baby. 不 我相信你 宝贝
[51:58] Okay. 好
[52:00] I’m gonna take a shower first. 我先洗澡
[53:50] Okay. I’m going out. I’ll be back in a bit. 我出去了 一会就回来
[53:54] Okay. 好
[53:57] What are you gonna do? 你打算做什么
[53:59] Go online. 上网
[54:01] Look for somebody to be here when you get back. 找点人来这里当你回来
[54:03] Oh, okay. Really? Tonight? 好 真的吗 今晚
[54:06] Yeah. Really. 是 真的
[54:09] Okay. 好
[54:15] You smell nice. 你闻起来很香
[54:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[54:38] Hey, it’s me. 晦 是我
[54:41] I need you to come over now. 我要你现在过来
[56:15] – So, you remember me? – No, I don’t. -那 你记得我 -不 我不记得
[56:19] Yeah, I used to date Christian, you know, before I met you. 我过去常约克里斯蒂安 你知道 在我遇见你之前
[56:23] Great. 很好
[56:24] You don’t seem surprised. 你看起来一点也不惊讶
[56:26] Honestly, I don’t really care who Christian dated. 老实说 我不在乎谁跟克里斯蒂安约会
[56:28] And why would I be surprised? 为什么我要惊讶
[56:30] Christian went out with a lot of girls before me, 在我之前 克里斯蒂安跟很多女孩出去
[56:33] And I don’t care. 我不在乎
[56:35] Well, I would. I would care. 我会 我在意
[56:38] Cynthia… 辛西娅
[56:40] Really don’t have a clue, do you? 真的没有线索吗
[56:44] You don’t know anything about me and Christian, do you? 你不知道我和克里斯蒂安的一切吗
[56:48] All right, you know what? 那好 你知道什么
[56:50] Lay it out, babe. What kind of trouble am I in? 说出来 宝贝 我现在陷入什么问题
[56:53] Tara, you know, I have enough of a clue 泰拉 你知道 我有很多方法
[56:55] to get into contact with you. 跟你联系
[56:57] Okay, because I think, you need to get out of this relationship. 因为我觉得你需要走出这段关系
[57:01] I think you need to get away from him. 我觉得你需要离开他
[57:07] Really? 真的吗
[57:09] Why? 为什么
[57:11] Because he’s sick. He’s a sick little boy. 因为他令人恶心
[57:16] Go on. 继续
[57:19] I mean, even though he was, you know, fucking other girls, 我意思是 即使他和其他女孩乱搞
[57:23] There were, of course, the hookups that we did together. 我们一起做过很多”连接”
[57:27] I never wanted to. I mean, he… 我从来不想 我是说 他
[57:30] Always pressured me into them. 强迫我做那些
[57:32] Really? You didn’t want to? 真的 你不想
[57:35] I’m assuming he does the same thing with you. 我确信 他和你做了同样的事
[57:40] Just finish your fucking story, Cynthia. 赶紧说完你的故事 辛西娅
[57:42] I need to get the hell outta here. 我需要离开这
[57:43] Not really a story. No. 不真是个故事 不
[57:46] Just that moment when everything became clarified for me. 就在那一刻当一切对我变得清晰
[57:49] You know, one night when things got out of hand. 有一晚当事情失控
[57:54] How? 怎么失控
[57:56] I found myself in the emergency room at UCLA. 我发现我自己在急诊室
[58:00] Hmm. How did that happen? 什么情况
[58:03] Christian decided to invite a bunch of guys over to the house. 克里斯蒂安决定请一群家伙来家里
[58:07] And you let him. 你允许了
[58:08] No. 没有
[58:10] Actually, I didn’t. I was passed out. 事实上 我昏倒了
[58:15] And who’s fault was that, Cynthia, um? 那是谁的错 辛西娅
[58:17] Your precious Christian decided to crush up 你的宝贝克里斯蒂安决定弄碎
[58:19] a bunch of rufelin in a drink that he gave me. 很多Rufelin 到他给我的饮料里
[58:21] I never called him “precious, “first of all. 首先 我从来不叫他可爱的
[58:23] I believe that was your name. 我相信那是你的名字
[58:25] Secondly, it’s “rohypnol. “ 第二 那是迷幻药
[58:28] – Third of all – you know what I meant. -第三 -你知道我什么意思
[58:30] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[58:32] Really. 真的
[58:33] You don’t. 你不相信
[58:37] So what are you saying, Cynthia? What are you saying? 你想说什么 辛西娅
[58:42] You saying that you didn’t let yourself get gang banged, 你想说你不想让你自己被群交
[58:45] – that you had no control – he filmed the entire thing, -你失控了 -他录下了整个过程
[58:48] And then he threatened to put it up on different sites 然后他威胁要把这个放到不同的地方
[58:50] if I said anything to anybody. 如果我对任何人说了
[58:52] Obviously you weren’t in control of Christian. I am. 很明显你没有控制克里斯蒂安 我不一样
[58:55] Do you know? I’m telling you this because 我告诉你是因为我觉得他要伤害你
[58:57] I think he’s gonna hurt you in the same way. 用同样的方法
[58:59] No, you’re telling me this because you’re jealous 不 你告诉我因为你嫉妒
[59:01] and a little drunk. 也有点喝醉了
[59:03] God, it’s such a girl-thing to do. 上帝 这真是女孩做的事
[59:11] Look, Christian’s not gonna hurt me. 克里斯蒂安不会伤害我
[59:13] If anything, I’m the one that’s gonna hurt him. 如果有 那我就是要伤害他的那一个
[1:00:04] She’s on her way back. 她在回来的路上
[1:00:07] We got 20 minutes. 我们有20分钟
[1:00:10] We are now hacking into Ryan’s facebook page 我们现在进入莱恩的脸书页面
[1:00:13] Because you have to be friends with him to look at it. 因为你必须和他成为朋友
[1:00:16] And privacy block is on, photos locked. 个人保护开着 照片被锁了
[1:00:21] Is she friends with him? 她跟他是朋友
[1:00:22] No. 不是
[1:00:24] Are you sure? 你确定
[1:00:26] Dude, I’ve been your tech guy for like three years. 老兄 我已经当你的技术伙伴三年了
[1:00:29] What is up with the paranoia? I’ve never seen you like this. 这个偏执狂怎么了 我从没见过你这样
[1:00:35] Stop. 停
[1:00:46] Christian, uh, you wanted me to check the phone? 克里斯蒂安 你想我检查电话吗
[1:00:51] Think I found those deleted texts you wanted me to see. 我发现了那些你想让我看的已经删掉的短信
[1:00:54] Um, not a lot of them, but, uh, 不是很多 但是
[1:00:58] I don’t know what this means, but it was sent to… 我不知道这是什么意思 但是它被发给
[1:01:03] It was sent to Ryan’s phone. 被发送到莱恩的手机上
[1:01:09] How quickly can you hack into his bank account? 你多快能进入他的银行账户
[1:01:41] Who was that? 那是谁
[1:01:43] Who? 谁
[1:01:44] The guy that just walked out of the house. 刚走出屋子的那个人
[1:01:46] Who in the fuck do you think I’m talking about? 你到底觉得我跟谁聊天
[1:01:49] Oh, he brought me some weed. 他给我带了些海草
[1:01:51] You’re such a liar. 你是个骗子
[1:01:54] How does that make me a liar? 我怎么就成骗子了
[1:01:58] It’s not just that. 不仅仅是这些
[1:02:03] How was Amber? 安布尔怎么样
[1:02:06] I wouldn’t know. I didn’t see Amber. 我上哪知道 我没见安布尔
[1:02:08] – You didn’t? – Nope. -你没有 -没有
[1:02:10] Where’d you go? 你去哪了
[1:02:17] Who’s Cynthia? 谁是辛西娅
[1:02:22] I don’t know who you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说谁
[1:02:25] Stop fucking lying, Christian. 别骗人了 克里斯蒂安
[1:02:27] I know lots of Cynthias. What I meant was 我认识很多辛西娅 我意思是
[1:02:29] I don’t know which Cynthia you’re referring to. 我不知道你说的是哪个
[1:02:33] Fine. Okay. 很好
[1:02:35] Someone texted me because they wanted to talk to me about you. 有人发短信给我因为他们想跟我谈论你
[1:02:38] Turns out that it’s some girl you dated on the east side, 结果是某个你在东边约过的女孩
[1:02:41] and not only did you put her in the hospital, 你不仅把她送进了医院
[1:02:43] But you invited a bunch of fucking guys over 你也请了一群家伙来这
[1:02:45] And then pulled a fucking train on her, Christian. 然后她被群奸 克里斯蒂安
[1:02:47] – I know the whole thing. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. -我知道整件事 -等等
[1:02:48] That didn’t fucking happen!Christian, what the fuck? 那根本就没发生过 克里斯蒂安 什么鬼
[1:02:50] – Oh, right, I’m sure. – No, look. -我确定 -不 听着
[1:02:52] I dated a girl named Cynthia before you… 在你之前我约过叫辛西娅的女孩
[1:02:54] Now you remember. 现在你想起来了
[1:02:55] But none of that other shit happened. 但是那种事从没发生过
[1:02:58] All right? 好吗
[1:03:01] You’re such a fucking liar. 你就是个骗子
[1:03:03] I swear to god! 我向上帝发誓
[1:03:04] If it happened, I would tell you. 如果有 我会告诉你
[1:03:06] It didn’t fucking happen. 根本就没有这回事
[1:03:07] I don’t know why she would say that. 我不知道她为什么这么说
[1:03:09] – I have no fucking clue. – Me either! -我不知道 -我也一样
[1:03:11] I don’t know why she would say that either. 我也不知道她为什么这么做
[1:03:12] She’s fucking on drugs, and she’s obsessed with me. 她在犯毒瘾 她很迷恋我
[1:03:14] I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with… I… I don’t know. 我不知道怎么了 我不知道
[1:03:17] What kind of drugs was she on? Roofies? 她吸哪种毒 催眠药
[1:03:18] I have no idea. She’s crazy. I don’t fucking know. 我不知道 她疯了 我他妈不知道
[1:03:22] She probably is jealous that I’m with you instead of her. 她也许嫉妒我跟你在一起而不是她
[1:03:26] But it did not happen. 但是真没有这回事
[1:03:27] – She’s on drugs. – Yes. -她吸毒 -是
[1:03:29] If it happened, I would tell you. 如果有 我会告诉你
[1:03:31] I swear to god. 我发誓
[1:03:33] – But it did not. Oh. – Thanks. -但是真没有 -谢谢
[1:03:36] It didn’t though. I swear. 真没有 我发誓
[1:03:39] Okay 好
[1:03:45] Who’s that? 谁
[1:03:49] Nobody. It’s… Whoever. Nobody. 没谁
[1:03:52] Christian, who is that? 克里斯蒂安 是谁
[1:03:54] It’s just somebody I invited over, 就是我请到这来的人
[1:03:56] But we can do it another night. 但是我们可以选在另一晚
[1:03:58] It’s fine. We can cancel. 我们可以取消
[1:04:01] No. Tell ’em to come over. 不 让他们来
[1:04:04] Are you sure? I mean, they’re close, but… 你确定 我是说 他们很近 但是
[1:04:08] No. Don’t cancel. 不 不用取消
[1:04:12] Where you going? 你去哪
[1:04:19] Tell ’em to meet me upstairs. 告诉他们来楼上见我
[1:04:22] Yeah? 好吗
[1:04:24] – They wanna use the pool first. – Great. Whatever. -他们想先用泳池 -好 随便
[1:04:33] They’re here. 他们在这
[1:04:35] Let ’em in. 让他们进来
[1:05:13] It’s a little less than that. 有点不爽
[1:05:17] It’s always nice to cool off. 冲个凉感觉很好
[1:05:19] Ooh, it’s cold out there. 这很冷
[1:05:23] It’s warmer upstairs. 楼上更暖和
[1:05:25] Let’s go upstairs. 我们上楼
[1:05:46] This is Tara. 这是泰拉
[1:05:50] Come on in. 快进来
[1:06:08] Come here. 到这来
[1:06:14] Hello. 你好
[1:06:26] Let me see my girls together, come on. 让我来看看我的女孩们在一起 来吧
[1:06:29] Yeah, that’s right. That’s what I wanna see. 对 就这样 这就是我想看的
[1:06:31] I wanna see the two of you together. 我想看你们两个在一起
[1:06:37] Just lie down. 躺下
[1:06:40] Kiss him. Fucking kiss him. 吻他
[1:06:45] Fucking kiss him. Come on, baby. 吻他 来吧 宝贝
[1:06:49] Now this is what I wanna to see. 现在是我想看的
[1:06:56] Kiss him. Kiss him more. 亲他
[1:07:13] Go down on him. 去他的下体
[1:07:16] No, no, no. Not you. Him. 不是你
[1:07:20] Go, Jerry. 去 杰瑞
[1:07:28] You listen to me, okay? 你听我的 好吗
[1:07:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:08:06] – Strange how things work out. – How do you mean? -奇怪事情的结果 -什么意思
[1:08:09] Well, I remember liking you, and then you ended up with Tara. 我记得我喜欢过你 然后你跟泰拉在一起了
[1:08:13] Then I remember liking Christian, 我喜欢过克里斯蒂安
[1:08:14] and he ended up with Tara. 他也跟泰拉在一起了
[1:08:17] I don’t know if I’m gonna find a guy, 我不知道我能不能找到男朋友
[1:08:19] maybe I just need to get out of L. A. 也许我需要离开这
[1:08:21] Yeah, it’s a pretty fucked-up town, isn’t it? 这真是个相当糟糕的地方 不是吗
[1:08:26] Sure you don’t wanna stay, maybe grab some lunch? 当然你不想呆在这里 想在这吃午餐吗
[1:08:29] I just wanted to come by and hear what happened 我只想过来听听发生了什么
[1:08:31] and to thank you in person. 亲自谢谢你
[1:08:32] It sounded like a weird request, but I appreciate it. 这听起来像个奇怪的要求 但是我很感激
[1:08:35] You took it a lot further than I thought. Thanks. 你做了比我想的更多 谢谢
[1:08:38] First acting gig I’ve had in years. 近些年我第一次小型演出
[1:08:42] You really love Tara? 你真的爱泰拉
[1:08:44] Yeah. I mean, I’m with someone, but yeah. 是 虽然我跟别人在一起 但是
[1:08:47] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:08:48] Ryan, I let that go a long time ago. 莱恩很久前我就放下了
[1:08:51] You realize that you have to let it go, too, at a certain point? 你明白你也该放下 在某个时刻
[1:08:55] I know. 我知道
[1:10:26] Hey, hey, hey!Why are you following me? 你为什么跟踪我
[1:10:28] What the fuck are you doing? What do you want, huh? 你他妈在干什么 你想怎样
[1:10:30] I don’t know you! 我不认识你
[1:10:32] I know who sent you! Come on, admit it! 我知道谁派你来的 承认吧
[1:10:35] Fucking Christian! 他妈的克里斯蒂安
[1:10:37] You want my picture, huh? You want my picture? 你要我的照片
[1:10:39] Where’s your phone? Give it! 你电话呢
[1:10:40] Nobody wants your picture, okay? 没人想要你的照片 好吗
[1:10:45] I know. 我知道
[1:10:46] Okay? Tell Christian I know what the fuck he’s doing. 好吗 告诉克里斯蒂安我知道他做的鬼事
[1:10:49] Tell that piece of shit I know! 告诉他我知道
[1:11:10] What the fuck? 搞什么
[1:11:26] This can’t be my phone. 这不是我的电话
[1:11:29] Fuck. 操
[1:13:25] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:13:27] I was just looking for my phone. 我在找我的电话
[1:13:29] Did you find it? 你找到了吗
[1:13:30] Christian, why is my phone in your drawer? 克里斯蒂安 为什么我的电话在你的抽屉里
[1:13:34] – Yeah, Christian. – Did you find it? -克里斯蒂安 -你找到了吗
[1:13:36] – Christian, why was my phone – I know about you and Ryan! -克里斯蒂安 为什么我的电话 -我知道你和莱恩的事
[1:13:39] You fucking lying bitch! 你个撒谎的婊子
[1:13:41] Are you gonna fucking admit it? Are you? 你打算承认吗
[1:13:43] – Oh, shit! – Are you gonna admit it -天啊 -你打算承认吗
[1:13:44] after I beat the fucking shit out of you? 还是要我动手
[1:13:46] You fucking lied to me! 你他妈的骗我
[1:13:48] I trusted you, and you lied to me! 我相信你 你却骗我
[1:13:51] – Christian… – You lied! -克里斯蒂安 -你撒谎
[1:13:54] Please! I really don’t know what you’re talking about! 求你了 我真的不知道你在说什么
[1:14:01] Jesus! 天啊
[1:14:11] Oh, my god, I can’t believe how late I slept. 上帝 我不相信我起得这么晚
[1:14:16] How was your run? 跑步怎么样
[1:14:23] Babe, why are you drinking tequila at noon? 宝贝 你怎么大早上喝龙舌兰
[1:14:29] Ryan. 莱恩
[1:14:31] I’m glad your boss is seeing a shrink. 我很高兴你老板看精神病医生
[1:14:35] I’ve been looking at Christian’s schedule. 我看了克里斯蒂安的计划
[1:14:38] Dr. Campbell, 3:00. 坎贝尔医生 三点
[1:14:40] How do you know that dr. Campbell’s a shrink? 你怎么知道坎贝尔是精神病医生
[1:14:42] Stop it. I googled him. 够了 我谷歌他了
[1:14:44] What are you doing, protecting this psycho? 你在干什么 保护这个精神病
[1:14:46] Why do you even care? 你为什么这么在意
[1:14:48] Because he’s a sick fuck. 因为他是个有病的混蛋
[1:14:51] Ryan, I told you, you don’t have to like him. Wha… 莱恩 我告诉 你不必喜欢他
[1:14:55] The movie’s not gonna happen, Gina. 这电影没我份了 吉娜
[1:14:57] I really don’t know what you’re talking about right now. 我不知道你现在在说什么
[1:14:59] – The movie’s not – The movie’s happening. -这电影没我份了 -你胡说什么
[1:15:00] The movie’s not gonna happen. 这电影没我戏份了
[1:15:02] Ryan, what did… okay, stop. What did Jon… 莱恩 乔恩做什么了
[1:15:04] It’s not Jon. It’s not Gerald. 不是乔恩不是杰拉尔德
[1:15:06] It’s not you. It’s him. It’s Christian. 也不是你 是他 是克里斯蒂安
[1:15:08] He’s not gonna let the movie happen. 他不想让我演下去
[1:15:10] – You need to calm down. – He’s gonna pull out. -你需要冷静 -他要退出
[1:15:12] – He’s gonna fuckin’ pull out. – Ryan. What are you talking about? -他要他妈的退出 -你在说什么
[1:15:14] I don’t understand. What? I don’t understand! 我不明白 什么 我不明白
[1:15:17] It’s not gonna happen because I’ve been fucking his girlfriend 这电影不会有了因为我上了她女朋友
[1:15:20] for the last month. 就在上月
[1:15:23] It’s not gonna happen because… I’m in love with her. 这电影不会有了因为我爱她
[1:15:29] That’s why Tara stopped working on the movie. 这就是为什么泰拉不再为这部电影工作
[1:15:33] I never told you this, but we lived together for a year. 我从来没告诉过你 我们住在一起一年了
[1:15:36] Me and Tara. 我和泰拉
[1:15:37] She dumped me when she started hooking up with Christian. 她甩了我 然后傍上了克里斯蒂安
[1:15:41] I hadn’t seen her in three years 我三年没见过她
[1:15:43] until that day I walked into the audition room, 直到那天我去试镜
[1:15:45] And then it started again. 再一次开始了
[1:15:48] And Christian found out. 克里斯蒂安发现了
[1:15:51] He’s had me followed, 他跟踪我
[1:15:53] He’s fucked with my bank account, 他动了我的银行账户
[1:15:54] He’s insane, and he knows about me and Tara. 他疯了 他知道我和泰拉
[1:15:57] That’s why the movie’s not gonna happen, okay? Got it? 这就是原因 明白没
[1:16:05] I love you, baby. 我爱你 宝贝
[1:16:08] You believed in me. 你信任我
[1:16:10] You helped me so much, but I… I can’t control it, 你帮了我很多 但是我
[1:16:16] how I feel about her. 无法控制我对她的感觉
[1:16:25] But she’ll never be with you. 但是她永远不会跟你在一起
[1:16:28] She’s not going back to that. 她不打算回到你身边
[1:16:31] We can talk about this as much as you want. 我们可以尽可能多的谈论这个
[1:16:35] I’ll spend all day talking about this, 我会花费整天时间
[1:16:38] And then I want you out of here. 然后我想要你离开这
[1:16:41] I want you to take all your things, 我想你拿走所有你的东西
[1:16:43] and I want you out of here. 我想你离开这
[1:16:46] And then I’m going to beg Christian 如后我去求克里斯蒂安
[1:16:48] to keep the movie going. 让这部电影继续
[1:16:50] I don’t care how much I have to degrade myself. 我不在乎我有多贬低自己
[1:16:51] I will beg him to keep the movie going. 我会求他让这部电影继续
[1:16:54] And I will make sure that you are not 我会确信你不在
[1:16:55] within a hundred miles of that set 那里一百米的范围内
[1:16:57] for the duration of the shoot. 在拍摄期间
[1:17:03] Usually I’m the one in control. 通常我能控制自己
[1:17:06] Last night I wasn’t. 昨晚我没有
[1:17:09] None of it seemed real. 没有什么看起来真实
[1:17:11] Not when that guy was sucking my dick 不是当那个家伙替我口交
[1:17:12] or when Tara tried to get him to fuck me. 或者当泰拉试着让他上我
[1:17:15] Which didn’t happen, FYI. 这没有发生
[1:17:20] There were certain things 有一些确定的事情
[1:17:22] That Tara and the other girl wanted us to do, 泰拉和另一个女孩想要我们做
[1:17:26] And I don’t even know why I care. 我甚至不知道我为什么在意
[1:17:30] Just some dumb kids on the internet I’ll never see again. 就是一些我从没见过的网上认识的蠢孩子
[1:17:34] Just… 就是
[1:17:38] Didn’t feel like I wasn’t in control. 不像我不受控制
[1:17:40] I felt objectified. 我能具体感觉到
[1:17:43] The way the two of them just watched, 他们两个只是看着
[1:17:47] and told us what to do. 告诉我们该怎么做
[1:17:51] Doesn’t usually go down like that. 不常像那样被动
[1:17:53] Usually I’m the one directing the scene. 通常是我控制大局
[1:17:58] It made me feel like an actor. 这让我觉得像个演员
[1:18:00] It’s kinda like how I feel when I’m here. 有点像我在这里时的感觉
[1:18:04] You feel like an actor when you are here? 你在这时你觉得你像个演员
[1:18:05] We’re all actors, aren’t we? I mean… 我们都是演员 不是吗 我是说
[1:18:10] We all act differently, 我们表现的不同
[1:18:11] Depending on the situation we’re in or we’re around. 取决于我们我们自身或周围的情况
[1:18:15] I don’t act the same way with you as I do when I’m with Tara. 当我跟你在一起时与我跟泰拉在一起时表现的不同
[1:18:20] Just last night and here… 就在昨晚和这里
[1:18:25] Were pronounced, 证实了
[1:18:27] That… Disconnect. 那没有联系
[1:18:30] So do you worry about being an actor when you’re here? 当你在这里时你担心变成一个演员吗
[1:18:34] It doesn’t worry me. I just don’t like it. 我不会烦恼只是不喜欢
[1:18:37] I don’t like to feel like I’m not in control. 我不喜欢感觉好像我不受控制
[1:18:41] Have you processed that coming here is non-negotiable? 你有没有觉得来这是没有商量余地的
[1:18:45] That it’s mandatory? 那是强制的
[1:18:47] Have you been able to accept that? 你能接受吗
[1:18:49] You mean have I processed it? 你是说我有没有想办法让我自己接受
[1:18:51] I processed it. I’ve accepted it. 我想是这样 我接受
[1:18:53] I just don’t like it. 我只是不喜欢
[1:18:55] Every day I think what’ll happen 每一天我都觉得什么事会发生
[1:18:56] If I don’t go back to dr. Campbell’s next week. 如果我下周不去坎贝尔医生这儿
[1:18:59] This thought is always on my mind. 这种想法总是出现在我的意识里
[1:19:02] And the answer is? 答案是
[1:19:06] If I miss a session, you will call the asshole. 如果我错过了一次谈话 你就会给讨厌的人打电话
[1:19:09] – The asshole being… – My father. -讨厌的人是 -我父亲
[1:19:11] And if I told your father you’re missing sessions? 如果你告诉你父亲你没来治疗呢
[1:19:14] Then the asshole will pull my trust fund if I miss a session. 那混蛋会拿走我的信托资金
[1:19:23] What are you thinking? 你怎么想的
[1:19:25] I’m thinking have I been here long enough yet? 我在想我在这时间足够长了吗
[1:19:29] And the answer is? 答案是
[1:19:47] Yeah, it’s me. 对 是我
[1:19:49] You there? I got your little message. 你在那 我收到你的信息了
[1:19:53] Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. 莱恩
[1:19:55] Poor, poor Ryan. 可怜的莱恩
[1:20:01] It all seemed so exciting 这一切看起来相当刺激
[1:20:03] when you were 18, and that photographer found you, 当你18岁 那个摄影师找到你
[1:20:06] Class trip from michigan, all the way out to Los Angeles. 从密歇根一路直奔洛杉矶
[1:20:11] Yeah, Hollywood. 对 好莱坞
[1:20:13] And you were suddenly so far away 你突然远离
[1:20:14] from that shithole town you grew up in, 那个你长大的地方
[1:20:17] so you did some modeling shoots. 你拍了一些照片
[1:20:19] Everyone was so encouraging. 每个人都很振奋
[1:20:21] You even did a commercial or two. 你甚至接了一两个商业广告
[1:20:24] I saw one on youtube for pringles. 我在Youtube看了一个你给普林格拍的广告
[1:20:28] Looked like a fucking moron. 看起来真他妈的傻逼
[1:20:31] Then what, huh? 然后呢
[1:20:33] Nothing. 没什么了
[1:20:35] Nada. 没什么
[1:20:37] So now you’re bartending with the occasional hotel gig 你现在就是个酒吧招待偶尔去去小酒店
[1:20:39] to supplement your income. 挣挣外快
[1:20:41] That’s just ’cause Randall wants to fuck you up the ass. 导致了兰德尔想操你的X
[1:20:43] Who knows? You’d probably let him. 谁知道 你也许让呢
[1:20:45] He probably has. 他可能已经上过你了
[1:20:48] What happened last October at the post ranch inn, huh? 去年十月份在波斯特农庄酒店发生了什么
[1:20:51] You tell Gina about that? 你告诉吉娜了吗
[1:20:53] I doubt you told Gina about that romantic drive 我怀疑你告诉吉娜这次浪漫的旅行
[1:20:56] all the way up the coast to the post ranch inn. 一路沿海岸直到波斯特农庄酒店
[1:21:03] And then bam! 然后就是欺骗
[1:21:05] You reconnect with Tara last July. 你去年七月又跟泰拉联系了
[1:21:09] And then bam! 然后又是欺骗
[1:21:10] She convinces everyone to cast you in a movie 她说服每个人让你得到电影角色
[1:21:13] You’re not even capable of acting in. 你甚至连演戏都不会
[1:21:15] And then bam! 又是欺骗
[1:21:17] You’re fucking my girlfriend. 你上了我女朋友
[1:21:20] And bam! 欺骗
[1:21:21] You convince Cynthia to tell everyone some bullshit story. 你说服辛西娅告诉每个人某个扯淡的故事
[1:21:25] So what, huh? 那又怎样
[1:21:28] You get Tara to dump me? 你让泰拉甩了我
[1:21:31] So you guys can, what, run away together? 你们难道要一起私奔
[1:21:36] Get married? 结婚
[1:21:39] So you can, what, 你们难道可以
[1:21:40] coexist in some dump of a house somewhere? 和平共处在一间破屋子
[1:21:45] Think Tara’s going back to that kind of life? 想让泰拉回到那种生活
[1:21:48] You think she’s going to that lifestyle again? 你觉得她会吗
[1:21:50] You want my advice, Ryan? 你想听我的建议吗 莱恩
[1:21:53] Go back to michigan and get over it, 回你的密歇根别再回来
[1:21:55] You clueless little motherfucker. 你这个愚蠢的傻X
[1:22:10] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[1:22:11] I just wanted to talk to you. 我想和你谈谈
[1:22:14] Why? 为什么
[1:22:22] Ryan. 莱恩
[1:22:25] I had no idea that you two knew each other. 我完全不知道你们两个认识
[1:22:30] Interesting how small this town really is. 世界真小啊
[1:22:32] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[1:22:34] Come on, babe. Your little story? 别这样 宝贝 你的故事呢
[1:22:41] – What story? – The UCLA hospital. -什么故事 -加州医院
[1:22:44] Bunch of guys running a train on you. 一群人强奸了你
[1:22:47] There’s no way that kid’s smart enough to come up with that on his own. 那孩子绝不够聪明去想出这桥段
[1:22:52] But I know somebody who is. 但是我知道那是谁
[1:22:55] What was I supposed to do? 我该怎么做
[1:22:57] It worked, babe. 它有效了 宝贝
[1:22:59] You wanted my attention, and you got it. Here I am. 你想引起我的注意 你做到了 我在这
[1:23:03] Come here, smarty pants. 过来 自作聪明的人
[1:23:08] I’m not mad. I thought it was cute. 我不生气 我觉得这很有趣
[1:23:13] – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. -对不起 -没关系
[1:23:16] Did you really think I would need to slip a girl a roofie? 你真的觉得我需要给女孩吃迷幻药吗
[1:23:20] No. 不
[1:23:25] What I am interested in… 我感兴趣的是
[1:23:30] is how you guys know each other. 你们怎么认识的
[1:23:33] Oh, it doesn’t matter. 那不重要
[1:23:34] Yeah, but I am curious. How’d you meet? 但是我好奇 你们怎么遇见的
[1:23:37] Do you like him? 你喜欢他吗
[1:23:39] Have you fucked him? Has he got a big dick? 你跟他做过吗 他鸡鸡大吗
[1:23:42] Okay, yes, I… I met him before he knew Tara. 是 我在泰拉之前遇见他
[1:23:46] You know, we had the same acting class together. 我们一起上表演课
[1:23:48] And yes, we had a thing, and then he met her, 是 我们交往了 然后他遇见了她
[1:23:52] and then it was over. 然后就结束了
[1:23:57] Very interesting. 非常有趣
[1:23:58] Interesting? 有趣
[1:24:01] Really? 真的
[1:24:08] Why? 为什么
[1:24:12] And why does it even matter to you anymore? 为什么这对你这么重要
[1:24:15] What did you think she was doing? 你觉得她在干什么
[1:24:18] I mean, I don’t know, she dated him for like a year or so, 我是说 我不知道 她和他在一起大概一年
[1:24:22] and then she dumped him. 然后她甩了他
[1:24:26] We didn’t know each other very well back then. 从那之后我们就没怎么见过
[1:24:28] I mean, we went to like a few of the same parties, 我是说 我们去了几个相同的派对
[1:24:30] and I think we dated a few of the same guys, 我觉得我们跟一些同样的人约会
[1:24:32] But we weren’t really friends or anything. 但是我们真的不再是朋友
[1:24:36] And then she met you. 然后她遇见了你
[1:24:39] Christian? 克里斯蒂安
[1:24:44] Christian, what are you doing? 克里斯蒂安 你在干什么
[1:24:48] Hello? 晦
[1:24:52] Christian? 克里斯蒂安
[1:25:08] Christian, what the fuck? 克里斯蒂安 搞什么
[1:25:17] Christian! No! No! 克里斯蒂安 不要
[1:25:27] Pick up, pick up, pick up. 接电话
[1:25:30] Why don’t you fucking answer? 你怎么不接呢
[1:25:34] Pick up the fucking phone! 快他妈的接电话
[1:25:48] Can’t believe what you did to her, dude. 无法相信你对她做的 老兄
[1:25:51] You are one sick fuck. 你是个恶心的混蛋
[1:26:19] Cynthia? 辛西娅
[1:27:26] – Hi. – Hi. -晦 -晦
[1:27:32] Where were you? 你去哪了
[1:27:34] Dr. Campbell’s. 坎贝尔医生那
[1:27:39] What’s that? 你干什么
[1:27:42] Um… 嗯
[1:27:46] I’m gonna leave, okay? 我要离开了 行吗
[1:27:51] I’m gonna go stay with my sister in Santa Barbara for a bit. 我要跟我姐姐呆在圣塔芭芭拉一段时间
[1:28:03] I’m sorry about this morning. About… 今早我很抱歉
[1:28:07] About everything. 每一件事我都抱歉
[1:28:10] Yeah, I know. I know. I’m sorry, too. 我知道 我知道 我也对不起
[1:28:22] But I’m gonna leave anyway. 但是无论如何我要走了
[1:28:25] I just… I need to hear that you’re okay with it. 我需要听到你答应
[1:28:28] I wanna know that you’re okay with me going. 我想知道你答应我离开
[1:28:31] Please. 求你了
[1:28:42] Will you please just let me go? 你能让我走吗
[1:28:49] I loved you. 我爱你
[1:28:53] I really… Loved you. 我真的爱你
[1:29:00] In my own way, but I loved you. 用我自己的方式 但是我爱你
[1:29:04] I know, I know. 我知道
[1:29:06] I loved you, too. 我也爱你
[1:29:09] But I… I just need to think about things. 但是我需要考虑一些事情
[1:29:13] And I need to hear you say that it’s okay if I go. 我需要听你说你答应放我走
[1:29:21] It’s okay. 好
[1:29:26] I’ll be fine. 我会答应
[1:29:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:29:34] I need something from you. 我需要你点东西
[1:29:35] Yes, anything. Tell me. 任何 告诉我
[1:29:38] What do you need? 你需要什么
[1:29:40] An alibi. 一个不在场证明
[1:29:44] Wha… What? 什么
[1:29:48] For what? 什么不在场证明
[1:29:50] This afternoon. 这个下午
[1:29:57] I… I don’t understand. What happened this afternoon? 我不明白 下午发生什么了
[1:30:00] You went to… 你去了
[1:30:02] You just said you went to dr. Campbell’s. 你刚说你去坎贝尔医生那
[1:30:04] What did you-what else happened? 你干什么了 还发生什么了
[1:30:07] Something happened to Cynthia. 跟辛西娅有关
[1:30:13] Christian… 克里斯蒂安
[1:30:14] Christian, what happened? 克里斯蒂安发生什么了
[1:30:20] It’s not important. 这不重要
[1:30:21] Uh, I don’t… what happened? 我不 发生什么了
[1:30:24] I don’t get… I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:30:26] What do you mean, something happened? 你说发生一些事情什么意思
[1:30:29] I left dr. Campbell’s at 3:55. 我三点五十五离开坎贝尔医生那
[1:30:33] Got here at 4:20. 四点二十回家
[1:30:36] You’ve been with me ever since. 你一直跟我在一起
[1:30:39] Do you understand? 明白吗
[1:30:46] Nod for me, baby. 宝贝 点点头
[1:30:49] Nod for me. 点头
[1:30:57] One more thing. 还有一件事
[1:31:02] If you ever see him again, 如果你再去见他
[1:31:06] if he ever contacts you, 如果他联系你
[1:31:08] if he calls you, 如果他给你打电话
[1:31:12] if you’re even in the same room together… 如果你们还在同一件屋子
[1:31:19] I will kill him. 我就杀了他
[1:31:21] Look at me. 看着我
[1:31:23] I will kill him, and I will get away with it. 我会杀了他并会想办法逃脱
[1:31:32] You understand? 明白
[1:31:37] Yes. 是
[1:31:39] Nod for me, baby. 点点头 宝贝
[1:31:46] Nod for me. 点头
[1:31:48] Okay, okay. 好 好
[1:31:51] That’s a good girl. 这才是好女孩
[1:31:56] Good girl. 好女孩
[1:32:15] So, you guys just got back from Dubai. 所以你们刚从迪拜回来
[1:32:17] Yeah, we stayed at the Burj Al Arab. 是 我们住在帆船酒店
[1:32:20] I thought you had a bad experience at the Burj? 我觉得你在迪拜的经历很糟糕
[1:32:22] Thought you were only staying at the atlantis now? 觉得你只是呆在亚特兰蒂斯
[1:32:24] Yeah, but Tara had never been to Dubai, 是 但是泰拉从没去过迪拜
[1:32:25] so I thought it’d be fun for her. 我觉得这对她很有趣
[1:32:27] It didn’t matter to me. I was in meetings all day. 这对我不重要 我一整天都要开会
[1:32:30] So how was Dubai? What’d you do there? 迪拜怎么样 你在那做什么了
[1:32:34] You know, just shopped, laid out. 你知道 就是购物 花钱
[1:32:39] Weren’t you working on a movie? 你做过电影方面的工作
[1:32:44] Yeah, uh, kind of. 是 有点
[1:32:47] Yeah. How’d you know? 你怎么知道
[1:32:50] We have a friend in common. 我们有共同的朋友
[1:32:52] Who? 谁
[1:32:54] Christian. 克里斯蒂安
[1:32:56] Didn’t you used to go out with him? 你曾经跟他交往过
[1:32:59] Yeah. 是
[1:33:00] He’s producing another movie a friend of mine is in, 他又在做另一部电影我的一个朋友在里面
[1:33:02] and Jaden told me that you and Christian used to live together 杰登告诉我你和克里斯蒂安曾经住在一起
[1:33:05] and you know, when I met you tonight, I just put it all together. 当我今晚见到你 我就把所有的信息都汇总到一起了
[1:33:09] Yeah, Christian and I went out for about a year. 是 克里斯蒂安和我大概交往了一年
[1:33:13] And then you know, when we broke up, 当我们分手时
[1:33:14] I decided to take myself off the film. 我决定不再参与电影
[1:33:17] Oh, I’m sorry. Was the breakup that bad? 对不起 分手让你很伤心吗
[1:33:19] No. No, not at all. 不 一点也不
[1:33:21] No, it’s just, there were a lot of things going on and… 不 只是 有些事还在继续
[1:33:25] Wait, wasn’t that… 等等
[1:33:27] Was that around the time when that girl was killed? 是当那个女孩被杀的那段时间吗
[1:33:30] Christian’s yoga instructor or something? 克里斯蒂安的瑜伽老师或者别的什么事
[1:33:36] Yeah, actually… 是 实际上
[1:33:37] Yeah, it was right around that time that we broke up, yeah. 是 是那段时间我们分手的
[1:33:42] They never found out who did that, did they? 他们没发现凶手是谁 对吗
[1:33:47] No. I mean, they had some suspects, 没 我意思是 他们找到一些嫌疑人
[1:33:50] but aside from that, no. 除此之外 没有了
[1:33:53] At the end, nothing. 最后什么也没发现
[1:33:55] Didn’t they find like a knife in the car of someone’s assistant? 他们不是在某人助手的车里发现一把刀吗
[1:34:00] Yeah, but… I mean, I heard that it was basically 是 但是 我听说
[1:34:05] Whoever killed the person, her, 无论是谁杀了人
[1:34:08] must have thrown it in his car. 肯定会把刀扔进他的车里
[1:34:10] I mean, I was with him that night, so it wasn’t him, but… 我意思是 我那晚跟他在一起 所以不是他 但是
[1:34:14] Yeah, after that… 是 在那之后
[1:34:16] So they never arrested anybody? 所以他们没抓到任何人
[1:34:19] No. Actually, no, they didn’t. 没有 他们没有
[1:34:22] That’s so scary. 太可怕了
[1:34:24] Yeah. 是
[1:34:25] How is Christian doing, by the way? 顺便问一下 克里斯蒂安怎么样
[1:34:29] Christian, he’s, um, he’s good. 克里斯蒂安他很好
[1:34:31] We don’t really talk that much, 我们没有过多的交谈
[1:34:33] aside from texts and facebook and stuff. 除了短信和社交网站之类的
[1:34:36] But the last time I heard from him was pretty recent, 但是上次我收到他的信距离现在很近
[1:34:38] And he’s doing great, actually. 他很棒
[1:34:42] Gonna go to the ladies’ room. I’ll be right back. 去一下洗手间 马上回来
[1:34:55] Good, good. I’m glad you guys had a good time. 很好 你们很开心
[1:34:58] – She’s cute, man. – Yeah, she’s cute. -她很棒 伙计 -是
[1:35:17] Hey! It’s me. 晦 是我
[1:35:20] Yeah, I’m here with her right now. 对 我现在和她在一起
[1:35:24] Yeah, we went to david’s place first for drinks. 我们先喝点东西
[1:35:28] So… What do you want me to do? 你想让我做什么
[1:35:31] Anything you want me to ask her 任何你想要我问她的
[1:35:33] besides what you already told me to? 除了你要我问的之外
[1:35:36] She seems happy, even though she’s like totally faking it. 她看起来很高兴 但是她好像是装的
[1:35:42] Hello? 喂
[1:35:46] Hello, Ryan. 喂 莱恩
[1:35:48] Hello, Ryan, are you there? 喂 莱恩 在吗
2013年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Dumbo(小飞象)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Alien:Covenant(异形:契约)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme