| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:02] | Hello, you’ve reached the Kimbrough house. | 你好 这里是金博拉家 | 
| [02:06] | Please leave a message after the beep, | 在哗声后请留言 | 
| [02:08] | And we’ll get back to you. | 稍后我们会联系你 | 
| [03:30] | I think I’ll go shredded wheat from now on. | 我看以后我都吃磨碎的小麦好了 | 
| [03:41] | These make me too active later on. | 这个之后会让我太兴奋 | 
| [03:46] | All right, | 好吧 | 
| [03:47] | I’ll pick up some shredded wheat, then. | 我等会儿去买磨碎的小麦 | 
| [03:49] | I see, but there’s bran flakes… | 但还有麦麸片 | 
| [03:53] | In the bowl. | 现在也吃着呢 | 
| [03:55] | You want them frosted? | 想吃加糖的吗 | 
| [03:59] | Will you go to the market today? | 今天要去集市吗 | 
| [04:02] | Frosted’s good. | 甜麦片不错 | 
| [04:10] | Georgia, please try and hold still, honey. | 乔治娅 亲爱的 尽量不要动 | 
| [04:18] | Great. Hold that. | 很好 保持住 | 
| [04:39] | Hold that. | 保持住 | 
| [04:44] | – Morning, Marg. – Hey, Judd. | -早上好 玛格 -好啊 嘉德 | 
| [04:49] | Georgia’s just getting dressed. | 乔治娅在穿衣服 | 
| [04:55] | They got child pornography laws | 你知道这个州是有 | 
| [04:56] | In this state, you know. | 关于青少年色情的法律吧 | 
| [04:57] | Damn it, she’s just trying | 他妈的 她只是想 | 
| [04:58] | To bring awareness to the disease. | 让大家都来关注这种病 | 
| [05:00] | Oh, hell. | 扯淡 | 
| [05:01] | She’s trying to make a name for herself, | 她就是想出名而已 | 
| [05:03] | And you know it. | 你知道的 | 
| [05:07] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [05:11] | – Here, I can do it. – No. | -给我 我自己来 -不行 | 
| [05:14] | Georgia, please, just be patient, okay? | 乔治娅 拜托 耐心点 好吗 | 
| [05:16] | I don’t… | 我不想 | 
| [05:51] | There’s my angel. | 我的天使来啦 | 
| [05:52] | Hey, Nana. | 奶奶好 | 
| [05:58] | Okay. Come on. | 好的 加油 | 
| [06:00] | It’s all right. | 没事了 | 
| [06:02] | I’ll get the wheelchair. | 我去拿轮椅 | 
| [06:03] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不要 | 
| [06:04] | Now, are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [06:05] | She’s sure. | 她确定 | 
| [06:12] | Here. | 带上这个 | 
| [06:15] | There you go. | 就这样了 | 
| [06:17] | Don’t forget to take your pills after lunch. | 午饭后别忘了吃药 | 
| [06:20] | And don’t feed them to Kelsey anymore. | 别再喂给凯尔希了 | 
| [06:22] | You’ll… | 那会 | 
| [06:25] | Kill that poor dog. | 要了那狗的命的 | 
| [06:38] | Go back here? | 在那后面吗 | 
| [06:39] | Yeah, all the way down on the end. | 对 一直走到底 | 
| [06:50] | I don’t even know how to price these, Dad. | 爸 我都不知道这些该卖多少钱 | 
| [06:52] | I don’t know what they’re worth. | 不知道值多少 | 
| [06:54] | You got me. | 有我在 | 
| [06:57] | How’s about we just ask them, | 不如直接问顾客吧 | 
| [07:00] | Let them tell us what they want to pay? | 让他们自己说愿意出多少钱 | 
| [07:06] | Check this out. | 看看这个 | 
| [07:07] | Yo, how much for the porn? | 这裸照多少钱 | 
| [07:09] | $40. | 40块 | 
| [07:10] | Each? | 一张 | 
| [07:12] | What, are you kidding me? That’s a fucking rip-off. | 开什么玩笑 你打劫啊 | 
| [07:14] | Yo, that’s her. Yo, check out this… | 就是她啊 过来看啊 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, for real, man. Yo, yo, check this one out. | 真的 你看啊 | 
| [07:19] | Yo, do you have, like, a website | 你有网站吗 | 
| [07:20] | Or something like that? | 或者类似的东西 | 
| [07:21] | – Okay. – Seriously, I’ll check… | -好了 -说真的 我会去 | 
| [07:23] | Get the hell out of here. | 给我滚开 | 
| [07:24] | – What? we’re talking. – Right now. | -干吗 说说话而已啊 -立马消失 | 
| [07:26] | Right here, gentlemen. Out! | 伙计们 从这儿消失 | 
| [07:27] | – Hey, cud! – Bitch. | -小鬼 -贱人 | 
| [07:29] | – Now. Gone. – Who’s this guy? | -现在 滚 -你是哪号人啊 | 
| [07:31] | What did you say? | 你说什么 | 
| [07:33] | – Nothing. – No, what did you say? | -没什么 -不 你刚说什么 | 
| [07:34] | I am not saying anything, man. | 老哥 我什么都没说 | 
| [07:36] | Dude, forget it, man. Let’s just go. | 伙计 算了 我们走吧 | 
| [07:37] | I don’t think they’re teaching manners anymore | 现在学校都不教他们 | 
| [07:39] | At the schools. | 什么是礼貌了 | 
| [07:40] | I guess not. | 可能吧 | 
| [07:46] | So… | 那么 | 
| [07:48] | How’s business? | 生意怎么样 | 
| [07:50] | Pretty slow. | 不怎样 | 
| [07:52] | Now, what are you doing here, Easy? | 你在这儿做什么 伊斯 | 
| [07:54] | We was just, um… | 我们 | 
| [07:57] | Getting rid of stuff we don’t need anymore. | 把一些不要的东西卖了 | 
| [08:04] | Georgia, | 乔治娅 | 
| [08:05] | You must know Mr. Kimbrough. | 你认识金博拉先生吧 | 
| [08:07] | He’s the butcher. | 就是那个屠夫 | 
| [08:10] | I’m a vegetarian. | 我是素食主义者 | 
| [08:13] | We like that. | 我们也喜欢那个 | 
| [08:15] | This is my granddaughter, Georgia. | 这是我外孙女 乔治娅 | 
| [08:18] | I see that. A granddaughter indeed. | 看出来了 确实是孙女像 | 
| [08:21] | And the hoverer, my son Dwight. | 那个青涩小子是我儿子德怀特 | 
| [08:26] | And with his permission, you can call him Beagle. | 如果他允许 可以叫他比格 | 
| [08:30] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [08:34] | Uh, I’ve seen you around. | 我见过你 | 
| [08:36] | You, uh… you go to my school. | 你 我们同校 | 
| [08:39] | You go to Lincoln? | 你也在林肯上学吗 | 
| [08:41] | No, no. I, uh… | 不 不 我 | 
| [08:42] | I work there in the cafeteria. | 我在餐厅工作 | 
| [08:45] | I make your lunch. | 给你们做午餐 | 
| [08:47] | If you want to call it lunch. | 如果那能算是午餐的话 | 
| [08:49] | Yeah, well, school food gets a bad rap, I guess. | 我想学校食堂向来不怎样 | 
| [10:37] | Hey, Easy. | 伊斯 | 
| [10:41] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [10:43] | Could you keep an eye on my booth for just a minute | 我们去下洗手间 | 
| [10:45] | While we take a little trip to the ladies’ room? | 你能帮我看下摊子吗 | 
| [10:48] | – Not at all, Ma’am. – Thank you. | -没问题 夫人 -谢谢 | 
| [10:49] | Actually, I’ll volunteer Beagle here to help you. | 其实我推荐比格来帮你 | 
| [10:52] | – Beagle? – Yeah. | -比格 -对 | 
| [10:54] | – Oh, okay. – Yes. Sure, sure. | -好的 -没问题 | 
| [10:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [10:57] | Just careful. | 小心点 | 
| [11:01] | – I got ya. – Okay. | -我扶稳了 -好的 | 
| [11:07] | What’s with the women’s clothes? | 为什么要卖女装 | 
| [11:10] | Oh, they’re my Mom’s. | 都是我妈妈的 | 
| [11:12] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 | 
| [11:16] | She’s not, uh… | 她没有 | 
| [11:20] | She’s just, uh… | 她 | 
| [11:21] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:23] | She died. | 她去世了 | 
| [11:28] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 冒昧问下 | 
| [11:32] | Who took those pictures? | 那些照片是谁照的 | 
| [11:34] | My Mom. | 我妈妈 | 
| [11:36] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [11:38] | She’s applying for a Guggenheim. | 她在申请古根海姆研究基金 | 
| [11:40] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 | 
| [11:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [11:45] | Like, a grant. | 奖金之类的 | 
| [11:50] | Well, I liked them. | 我喜欢那些照片 | 
| [11:57] | Here I am. | 我们到了 | 
| [11:59] | Yeah, I probably shouldn’t go into the… | 我就不进去了 | 
| [12:02] | I’ll take that. | 狗狗给我吧 | 
| [12:04] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [12:05] | Come on, girl. Come on. | 过来 狗狗 过来 | 
| [12:07] | If you don’t mind, we’ll be just a minute. | 我们很快就好 抱歉抱歉 | 
| [12:09] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 | 
| [12:10] | – Thank you so much. – Sure. | -非常感谢 -没事 | 
| [12:12] | I’ll just wait out here for you guys. | 我就在这里等你们 | 
| [12:14] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [12:37] | You should come over tonight. | 今晚来我家吧 | 
| [12:42] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [12:46] | Thanks for waiting. | 谢谢你等我们 | 
| [12:48] | Here we are. Oh! Yeah. | 搞定了 | 
| [12:51] | Oh, damn. It looks like rain. | 妈的 要下雨了 | 
| [12:54] | Lord, I swear the only time this happens | 天哪 希望我把遮雨棚收起来 | 
| [12:56] | Is when I put the top down. | 它再下 | 
| [12:58] | Will you all excuse me? | 我先走了 | 
| [12:59] | I’m just gonna run on and get it. | 我去把它弄好 | 
| [13:00] | – Yeah, okay. – Here we go. | -好的 -我们走吧 | 
| [13:05] | I just need help with my homework. | 我的作业需要人帮忙 | 
| [13:08] | M-my hands get really tired if I write for too long, | 写字太久我的手就很累 | 
| [13:11] | So I get people to help me. | 所以需要有人帮忙 | 
| [13:13] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t ask, you know? | 不然我也不会问了 | 
| [13:17] | So what’s wrong with you anyway? | 你为什么会这样 | 
| [13:21] | I have friedreich’s ataxia, | 我得了遗传脊髓性共济失调 | 
| [13:25] | A neuromuscular disease. | 神经肌肉方面的病 | 
| [13:30] | Is that why you talk kind of like you’re drunk? | 所以你说起话来像喝醉酒了 | 
| [13:33] | – I do? – I mean… | -真的吗 -我是说 | 
| [13:34] | No, it’s… I just… it’s slurred a little. | 不 不 就是有点含糊 | 
| [13:36] | Oh, I get it all the time. | 我一直都是这样的 | 
| [13:41] | I- I just didn’t know what the… | 我 我对那个一点儿都不了解 | 
| [13:43] | I didn’t know anything about it. | 什么都不知道 | 
| [13:45] | I didn’t mean to offend you or anything. | 不是有意冒犯的 | 
| [13:47] | No, you didn’t. It’s… | 没事 那病是 | 
| [13:49] | A genetic defect of some kind. | 某种基因缺陷 | 
| [13:55] | Are you gonna get better? | 你会好起来吗 | 
| [13:58] | No. | 不会 | 
| [14:01] | This is pretty much as good as it’s gonna get | 在我死前 这就是 | 
| [14:05] | Until my heart gives out. | 最好的状态了 | 
| [14:09] | I wonder when that’s gonna be. | 不知道什么时候就死了 | 
| [14:16] | Look, you don’t have to come over if you don’t want. | 如果你不想来也没关系 | 
| [14:18] | – I just… – No, no. | -我只是 -不 不 | 
| [14:19] | I want… I want to come over. | 我想 想过来的 | 
| [14:21] | – Yeah? – Yeah, yeah. Definitely. | -真的吗 -真的 不骗你 | 
| [14:23] | Cool. | 好的 | 
| [14:24] | Beagle! | 比格 | 
| [14:25] | Let’s go! Get it in gear! | 我们走啦 上车 | 
| [14:27] | What is he doing? | 他在干吗 | 
| [14:29] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m all right. | -你行吗 -行的 | 
| [14:31] | All right. I’ll see you later. | 好的 待会儿见 | 
| [14:56] | Jeez. | 天哪 | 
| [14:59] | The hell is that? | 那是谁啊 | 
| [15:08] | Who is that? | 他是谁 | 
| [15:12] | Is that… | 那是 | 
| [15:14] | I’ll be goddamned. | 见鬼 | 
| [15:17] | What the hell are you doing up there? | 你到底在上面干吗 | 
| [15:31] | I didn’t get the mail till this morning. | 我今天早上才收到信 | 
| [15:35] | I would have been here. I- I’ve been on the road. | 我本该回来的 一直都在漂泊 | 
| [15:38] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:41] | There’s a hole in Mom’s sewing room. | 妈妈缝纫室的屋顶破了个洞 | 
| [15:44] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:49] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [15:52] | I had to put her in the hospital. | 我不得不把她送进医院 | 
| [15:54] | Diabetes got real bad. | 糖尿病很严重了 | 
| [15:55] | She wasn’t walking. | 她不能走路 | 
| [15:56] | High blood sugars, bedsores. | 高血糖 褥疮 | 
| [16:01] | Had a heart attack a week later. | 一周后突发心脏病 | 
| [16:08] | It was a real simple ceremony. | 葬礼很简单 | 
| [16:13] | You know, we tried to call you in New York. | 你在纽约 我们试着联系你 | 
| [16:17] | Your number didn’t work. | 你的号码打不通 | 
| [16:21] | Couldn’t get ahold of you, so… | 联系不上你 所以 | 
| [16:27] | I’m sorry, bud. | 我很抱歉 孩子 | 
| [16:39] | It’s been a long time. | 过去很久了 | 
| [16:45] | You got a girl down there in New York? | 你在纽约有女朋友了吗 | 
| [16:48] | I haven’t been in one place long enough, Dad. | 爸 我一直居无定所 | 
| [16:51] | How about this, three bachelors | 干脆我们三个光棍 | 
| [16:53] | Under the same roof? | 一起生活吧 | 
| [16:56] | You don’t have a girl yet, Beag? | 比格 你也还没女朋友啊 | 
| [16:58] | Please. | 算了吧 | 
| [17:00] | You still dip? | 你还嚼槟榔吗 | 
| [17:02] | God, that used to drive his Mom nuts. | 天哪 换了以前非把妈妈气死 | 
| [17:03] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 | 
| [17:05] | You’re never gonna get a girl | 比格 你要是老嚼槟榔的话 | 
| [17:06] | Unless you quit that dip, Beagle. | 一辈子都别想泡到妞 | 
| [17:08] | Did I ask your opinion? | 我有问你意见了吗 | 
| [17:10] | Lighten up. | 别生气 | 
| [17:20] | Here, I thought you might like to hear the new tunes. | 给 你们想听听新歌吗 | 
| [17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:30] | God damn it, it’s good to have you back. | 妈的 你回来真好 | 
| [17:32] | Your mother would be so proud of you. | 你妈妈肯定特别骄傲 | 
| [17:35] | Your food’s getting cold, Dad. | 爸 饭要凉了 | 
| [17:38] | Big stuff, kid. | 孩子 很厉害啊 | 
| [17:53] | The first round’s on the geezer. | 第一轮我请 | 
| [17:55] | No, no, Dad, it’s my treat. I’ll get it. | 不 爸 我请 我来吧 | 
| [17:58] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:59] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [18:02] | Three ginnies. | 三瓶杜松子酒 | 
| [18:03] | I haven’t seen you since battle of the bands. | 乐队解散后我就没见过你了 | 
| [18:06] | Mike. | 迈克 | 
| [18:08] | How you doing? | 最近好吗 | 
| [18:17] | How ’bout you? W-what are you doing? | 你呢 在干些什么 | 
| [18:20] | Restoring old trucks with my uncle. | 和叔叔修旧货车 | 
| [18:22] | Making bank on Ebay. | 在易趣网卖东西 | 
| [18:23] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -这样啊 -是的 | 
| [18:24] | Nice. | 很不错嘛 | 
| [18:26] | – You good here? This is… – Yeah, I’m good. | -就这些吗 这 -就这些 | 
| [18:27] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [18:33] | What are we, elephants? | 我们是什么 共和党吗 | 
| [18:43] | To coming home. | 庆祝你回家 | 
| [18:48] | What’s going on, ladies? How you doing? | 怎么样 女士们 过得好吗 | 
| [18:50] | Ladies, what’ll you have? | 要些什么 女士们 | 
| [19:01] | I got to pee. | 我去小便 | 
| [19:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 | 
| [19:28] | Do you want to shoot some pool, Dad? | 想打台球吗 老爸 | 
| [19:32] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [19:40] | Why don’t I play some music? | 不如放首歌吧 | 
| [19:44] | Make it music. | 去放歌吧 | 
| [19:59] | Hey, guy. | 伙计 | 
| [20:03] | Stacy. | 丝黛西 | 
| [20:04] | I thought you were in New York. | 我以为你在纽约 | 
| [20:06] | I was. | 以前啦 | 
| [20:10] | How’d it go down there? | 在那儿过的怎么样 | 
| [20:12] | Ah, it went, uh, | 过得 | 
| [20:13] | Pretty fast and pretty slow. | 时快时慢 | 
| [20:17] | Right. | 这样啊 | 
| [20:20] | Stacy, you seen, um… | 丝黛西 你最近 | 
| [20:24] | Uh, Stephanie lately? | 见过斯蒂芬妮吗 | 
| [20:29] | Sure. She cuts my hair. | 当然 她常帮我剪头发 | 
| [20:56] | Ah, come on. | 别这样 | 
| [21:28] | Where’s brother? | 你哥呢 | 
| [22:06] | Steph. | 斯蒂芬妮 | 
| [22:12] | You scared the shit out of me. | 吓死我了 | 
| [22:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [22:15] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 真 真对不起 | 
| [22:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 | 
| [22:23] | Aren’t you gonna ask me in? | 不请我进去吗 | 
| [22:29] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:31] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [22:35] | Because I don’t want to. | 因为我不想 | 
| [22:39] | – You’re my friend. – No, no. | -你是我朋友 -不 不是 | 
| [22:41] | No, you don’t get to f… | 不 你不要 | 
| [22:43] | I want to be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 | 
| [22:44] | You don’t get to just say that to me after three years. | 不要在3年后对我说这些 | 
| [22:48] | I know that I fucked up. | 我知道我搞砸了 | 
| [22:50] | – You asked me to marry you. – And I meant it. | -你让我嫁给你 -我是真心的 | 
| [22:53] | And then you took off without even saying good-bye. | 然后你不辞而别 | 
| [22:59] | I’m here now. I’m… | 我现在回来了 我 | 
| [23:06] | Good for you. | 真有你的 | 
| [23:35] | Okay, now, honey, | 好 亲爱的 现在 | 
| [23:37] | Imagine the organs in your body floating | 想象你身上的器官在飘浮 | 
| [23:40] | In the different colors I project on you, okay? | 随着我的投影变换颜色 | 
| [23:47] | Green is the alchemy of consciousness, | 绿色是意识的源泉 | 
| [23:51] | With its spiraling energy and DNA. | 产出无限的能量和DNA | 
| [23:58] | Purple opens the body’s energies. | 紫色释放身体的活力 | 
| [24:04] | Yellow strengthens the nerves and the brain. | 黄色加强神经和大脑的能力 | 
| [24:08] | It’s a little bright, Mom. | 有点儿刺眼 妈妈 | 
| [24:10] | It has to be to have healing energy. | 这样才能把你治好 | 
| [24:20] | Silver removes diseases. | 银色消除疾病 | 
| [24:23] | Beagle. | 比格 | 
| [24:25] | Shit. | 天啊 | 
| [24:26] | Wh… | 什么 | 
| [24:29] | Are you expecting someone? | 你找谁 | 
| [24:30] | I’m sorry. I tried the front door. | 对不起 前门没人 | 
| [24:32] | Come in. | 进来吧 | 
| [24:35] | Your name is Beagle? | 你叫比格吗 | 
| [24:37] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [24:38] | – Judd. – Hey, nice to meet you. | -我是嘉德 -很高兴见到你 | 
| [24:42] | Uh, Georgia asked me to come over | 是乔治娅让我过来的 | 
| [24:44] | And take dictation for her. | 帮她听写 | 
| [24:46] | I’m a little bit late, though. | 我来迟了 | 
| [24:47] | Well, um, we’re in the middle of a treatment, so… | 我们正治疗到一半 所以 | 
| [24:52] | We’re just finishing up, though. | 就要结束了 | 
| [24:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 | 
| [24:55] | But gold is the most important one. | 但金色是最重要的 | 
| [24:57] | There’s no point in doing it if you skip the gold. | 没有金色整个治疗就没意义了 | 
| [25:00] | Mom, it’s getting late. | 妈妈 很晚了 | 
| [25:01] | I got to get my homework done. | 我要去做作业了 | 
| [25:16] | You don’t go to Lincoln, do you? | 你不在林肯上学 对吧 | 
| [25:19] | Uh, no. I work there. | 对 我在那儿工作 | 
| [25:20] | Well, we’ve met all of Georgia’s teachers. | 我们见过乔治娅所有的老师 | 
| [25:23] | We’ve never met you before. | 但从没见过你 | 
| [25:25] | Yeah, I’m not a… I- I’m more like a temp. | 对 我不是 我算是临时工 | 
| [25:30] | Oh. What subject? | 教哪门课 | 
| [25:32] | Well, what difference does it make? | 这有什么关系呢 | 
| [25:34] | It’s dictation. | 只是听写而已 | 
| [25:35] | Come on. | 上来吧 | 
| [25:55] | Beagle, why don’t you help? | 比格 扶她一把 | 
| [26:00] | We’ll be right down here if you need us. | 有事就叫我们 | 
| [26:11] | I got it. | 行了 | 
| [26:19] | There you go. | 坐稳了吧 | 
| [26:22] | Close the door. | 关门 | 
| [26:25] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [26:38] | Cool room. | 房间很棒 | 
| [26:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:47] | Come here. | 过来坐 | 
| [26:49] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [26:54] | Is that your, uh, homework? | 这就是你的作业吗 | 
| [26:57] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [27:08] | Okay, just read it. | 读就行了 | 
| [27:11] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [27:15] | What American poet wrote, | 哪位美国作家写过 | 
| [27:18] | Hope is not found in a way out but a way through | 希望只在你勇于面对而非逃避时出现 | 
| [27:21] | Robert Frost. | 罗伯特·弗罗斯特 | 
| [27:27] | Just write it right there? | 就写在这儿吗 | 
| [27:30] | What poet wrote, ‘Hope is thing with feathers. | 哪位作家写过 希望是鸟儿 | 
| [27:33] | It perches in the soul | 在人们心灵栖居 | 
| [27:35] | And sings the tune without the words | 唱着无词的歌儿 | 
| [27:37] | And never stops at all | 用无止息 | 
| [27:39] | Emily Dickinson. | 艾米丽·迪金森 | 
| [27:44] | What famous poem did Welsh writer Dylan Thomas pen? | 威尔士作家戴蓝·托马斯写过哪首著名的诗 | 
| [27:51] | Do not go gentle into that good night. | 不要温和的走进那个良夜 | 
| [27:55] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [28:08] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:10] | You can kiss me if you want to. | 如果你想的话 可以吻我 | 
| [28:29] | Okay. Felt. | 好了 菲尔特 | 
| [28:32] | Gonna have to start looking sharp. | 焕然一新了 | 
| [28:36] | Nobody made any money today, | 今天没人赚钱 | 
| [28:39] | So let’s just take a second look. | 不如再换一套吧 | 
| [28:45] | Aha. Whoa. What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:52] | Oh, what the hell? | 怎么回事啊 | 
| [28:56] | Coming, coming. | 来了 来了 | 
| [29:09] | Why, Easy. | 为什么 伊斯 | 
| [29:12] | What a surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 | 
| [29:25] | You started without me. | 我还没来你就开始喝了 | 
| [29:28] | Hey, there’s always something to celebrate in my family. | 我家总有些值得庆祝的事 | 
| [29:32] | How about celebrating this in there? | 不如庆祝这个吧 | 
| [29:35] | Let’s go. Ooh, ooh. | 走吧 | 
| [29:37] | Straight ahead, now. | 直走 | 
| [29:39] | You want to be helpful? | 想帮忙吗 | 
| [29:42] | Slice up a couple of these onions here. | 把洋葱切片 | 
| [29:44] | Sir, yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 | 
| [29:52] | Can we have some of those twice-baked potatoes? | 不如做点回锅土豆吧 | 
| [29:56] | Really? | 你确定 | 
| [29:58] | You want to wait that long for them to bake… | 你愿意等那么久吗 | 
| [30:02] | Twice? | 要回锅哦 | 
| [30:04] | Once is fine. twice might kill me. | 一次刚刚好 两次会要我命的 | 
| [30:08] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 | 
| [30:12] | Hey, Ease. | 伊斯 | 
| [30:14] | I want to ask you something. | 我想问你件事儿 | 
| [30:17] | Did you notice anything funny | 有没有发现你儿子对待 | 
| [30:21] | About the way your son was looking at my Georgia today? | 乔治娅的方式很有趣 | 
| [30:24] | Beagle? | 比格吗 | 
| [30:27] | No, Ma’am. | 不可能的 | 
| [30:29] | That’s just Beagle. | 比格就是那样 | 
| [30:30] | He’s got absolutely no game in that area, trust me. | 他在那方面绝对没戏 相信我 | 
| [30:45] | Georgia. | 乔治娅 | 
| [30:47] | It’s time for your friend to go home. | 你朋友该走了 | 
| [30:49] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 | 
| [30:54] | Come back tomorrow. | 明天再来 | 
| [30:56] | Yeah? | 真的吗 | 
| [30:57] | Yeah, we can go somewhere. | 真的 我们可以去别的地方 | 
| [31:00] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [31:08] | Honey, wrap it up. | 亲爱的 该结束了 | 
| [31:11] | – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Great. | -明天见 -好 | 
| [31:33] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [31:35] | Now, I’ll be sure and call the school on Monday | 我星期一会给学校打电话 | 
| [31:38] | And let them know what a hardworking teacher they have | 告诉他们 你是个敬业的老师 | 
| [31:40] | That comes to his student’s house on a Saturday night | 愿意周六晚上去学生家 | 
| [31:43] | When he could be out with some friends his own age. | 而不是跟朋友出去玩 | 
| [31:48] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 | 
| [31:50] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [33:08] | Hey. Morning, buddy. | 早上好 伙计 | 
| [33:09] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [33:39] | What do I smell? | 我闻到什么了 | 
| [33:42] | I smell eggs. | 是鸡蛋 | 
| [33:44] | Eggies! | 鸡蛋 | 
| [33:46] | Eggs, my favorite thing. | 鸡蛋 我的最爱 | 
| [33:49] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [33:51] | You know this man right here, | 这家伙 | 
| [33:53] | He will not allow me to eat one egg. | 连一个鸡蛋都不让我吃 | 
| [33:57] | It’s because you’re supposed to | 那是因为你该 | 
| [33:58] | Be watching your cholesterol. | 小心你的胆固醇 | 
| [34:00] | To cholesterol. | 向胆固醇致敬 | 
| [34:02] | What have I got this morning? | 瞧瞧这个早晨 | 
| [34:03] | My two boys in the same room with me. | 我和我两个儿子在一起 | 
| [34:05] | I’m eating eggs, bud. | 还有鸡蛋吃 孩子 | 
| [34:11] | You gonna be able to stick around for a while? | 你会待上一阵子吗 | 
| [34:13] | Yeah. I- I- I don’t know. | 是的 我 我也不知道 | 
| [34:15] | I, um… | 我 | 
| [34:18] | I’m kind of in between gigs. | 乐团可能要散伙了 | 
| [34:21] | Music thing’s not really working out. | 音乐不好做 | 
| [34:28] | Didn’t you just tell us that you made a record? | 你不是说出专辑了吗 | 
| [34:34] | And we still got to pay for it. | 我们还要自掏腰包 | 
| [34:40] | I think we sold, like, 13 copies, | 只卖了13张 | 
| [34:44] | 5 to my bass player’s aunt. | 5张给了弹贝斯那人的阿姨 | 
| [34:47] | Come on, you could… | 别这样 你可以 | 
| [34:49] | I’m thinking about bartending again, I guess. | 我可能要再去做酒保了 | 
| [34:52] | You… you can always help out in the shop. | 你可以来店里帮忙 | 
| [34:56] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [35:03] | Oh, no. | 天哪 | 
| [35:05] | – I don’t believe it. – What’s wrong? | -难以置信 -怎么了 | 
| [35:07] | No, I don’t… Oh, my god. | 我 我的天哪 | 
| [35:09] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:10] | Dear Kaminski | 亲爱的卡明斯基女士 | 
| [35:11] | We would be delighted to publish your continued work | 我们很乐意出版您关于 | 
| [35:14] | On the Georgia still life series, | 乔治娅生活的系列作品 | 
| [35:16] | And you have been chosen | 您已被选为 | 
| [35:17] | As the Aperture Foundation portfolio pick. | 光圈基金会的特约摄影师 | 
| [35:20] | That’s me. | 就是我 | 
| [35:21] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | -真的吗 -没错 | 
| [35:23] | That’s incredible, baby. That’s what you wanted. | 难以置信 宝贝儿 这是你梦寐以求的 | 
| [35:25] | – Yes, it is. – Good. | -是的 -太好了 | 
| [35:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [35:28] | You hear that, Georgia? | 听到了吗 乔治娅 | 
| [35:29] | That’s awesome, Mom. | 太棒了 妈妈 | 
| [35:31] | It is, isn’t it? | 是啊 | 
| [35:33] | Oh, baby, just think. | 宝贝儿 想想吧 | 
| [35:36] | Someday your images are gonna be hanging up | 有朝一日 你的照片紧挨着 | 
| [35:39] | Next to Sally Mann. | 索利·曼 | 
| [35:41] | No, your image is. | 不 是你的照片 | 
| [35:43] | No, god gave me such a beautiful daughter, | 不 上帝给了我如此美丽的女儿 | 
| [35:46] | And I want to show the world how special you are. | 我要告诉全世界 你是多么特别 | 
| [35:50] | Mama, do I have to do this today? | 妈妈 今天还要拍吗 | 
| [35:54] | I just really don’t feel like it. | 我不想拍了 | 
| [35:57] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [35:59] | I love your photos. It’s not that. I just… | 我喜欢你的照片 只是 | 
| [36:02] | Well, let’s just get you into this and take some… | 你就穿上这个 照些 | 
| [36:05] | Baby, she don’t want to do it. | 亲爱的 她不想拍了 | 
| [36:06] | Well, how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [36:08] | Okay, who’s up for a day of beauty? | 好了 今天谁要臭美来着 | 
| [36:11] | – I’m gonna go. – Where are you going? | -我得走了 -上哪儿去 | 
| [36:13] | Nana’s taking me to get my hair cut. | 奶奶带我去理发 | 
| [36:16] | Jesus! Georgia. Are you okay? | 天啊 乔治娅 你没事吧 | 
| [36:18] | You all right? | 没事吧 | 
| [36:20] | I got you. | 扶起来 | 
| [36:23] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [36:25] | You’re not going anywhere without your wheelchair. | 没有轮椅 你哪儿也不能去 | 
| [36:27] | Mom, I don’t need it yet. | 妈妈 我用不着它 | 
| [36:29] | Georgia, you’re covered in bruises. | 乔治娅 你的膝盖还有伤呢 | 
| [36:31] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [36:32] | I’m the one who’s dying, remember? | 是我快死了 | 
| [36:34] | It’s not you. | 又不是你 | 
| [36:35] | What did you say? | 你说什么 | 
| [36:36] | I just don’t need you reminding me all the time. | 我就是不想你总是提醒我 | 
| [36:39] | Well, I just… | 我只是 | 
| [36:40] | How did I get to be the bad guy? | 我怎么就成罪人了 | 
| [36:50] | What are you thinking about, my angel? | 想什么呢 宝贝儿 | 
| [36:53] | Sex. | 性 | 
| [36:58] | It’s, like, this huge deal, right? | 这算是个大事儿吧 | 
| [37:04] | I mean, but is it really? | 真的吗 | 
| [37:08] | No, it can be very beautiful, | 倒也不是 那事儿可以美好 | 
| [37:13] | And it can be very not beautiful. | 也可以恶心 | 
| [37:16] | How old were you when you first… | 你的第一次是 | 
| [37:20] | When you lost it? | 是什么时候没的 | 
| [37:22] | Georgia, where’s this going? | 乔治娅 我们这是说到哪儿了 | 
| [37:23] | I- I mean, I was 17 or… | 我 我是17岁 | 
| [37:28] | 16… | 可能16岁 | 
| [37:32] | Okay, I was 15, | 得了 我15岁的时候 | 
| [37:35] | And it was in an alley behind my parents’ house | 在我父母房子后边的小胡同里 | 
| [37:38] | In upper St. Claire | 圣克莱尔的北部 | 
| [37:40] | With a boy named Johnny Yusef. | 那男孩叫强尼·约瑟夫 | 
| [37:44] | He was Russian, very handsome. | 俄国人 帅得很 | 
| [37:49] | I was drunk, so I don’t remember a whole lot about it. | 我喝晕了 记不得所有的事了 | 
| [37:54] | In case you’re getting any ideas, | 你要是有那方面的想法 | 
| [37:56] | I suggest just… | 我劝你 | 
| [37:58] | Wipe them from your mind. | 还是别想了 | 
| [38:01] | Sugar, we don’t have such great luck in this family. | 宝贝儿 我们这样的家庭不会有好运气的 | 
| [38:26] | Hey, there, pork chop, breakfast for you. | 来吧 猪扒 给你的早饭 | 
| [38:40] | Hey, gorgeous. | 美女 | 
| [38:46] | Here we go. | 来 | 
| [38:48] | There we go. | 坐下 | 
| [38:52] | Would it be okay if I just pop out | 我出去一会儿行吗 | 
| [38:54] | For a few minutes, have a smoke, walk? | 抽根烟 逛一会儿 | 
| [38:57] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -没问题吧 -没问题 | 
| [38:59] | All right. Well… | 好吧 | 
| [39:05] | All right. | 好啦 | 
| [39:06] | So what are we gonna do today, hmm? | 今天想怎么做 | 
| [39:08] | Trim the ends, keep the length? | 只修一下 不剪短是吗 | 
| [39:13] | I want something radical, | 想做个野性一点儿的 | 
| [39:16] | Sexy. | 性感点儿的 | 
| [39:21] | Well, I can do radical sexy. | 我能把你变成性感小猫咪 | 
| [39:25] | What’s the special occasion? | 是什么特别节目 | 
| [39:27] | I have a date. | 有个约会 | 
| [39:28] | You have a date? Sweetie, that is so great. | 约会 亲爱的 太好了 | 
| [39:32] | Is he cute? | 他可爱吗 | 
| [39:35] | Yeah. He’s interesting. | 还行 挺有意思的 | 
| [39:37] | Interesting, ooh. | 有意思 | 
| [39:39] | Is it love? | 你爱上他了 | 
| [39:41] | I’m not really looking to fall in love right now. | 我现在还不想去爱谁 | 
| [39:44] | Well, why not? | 为什么 | 
| [39:45] | There’s nothing like your first love. | 初恋是最美好的 | 
| [39:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [39:52] | I just want to see what it’s like. | 我只想体会一下那种感觉 | 
| [39:57] | What… uh, what are we talking about here? | 说什么呢 | 
| [40:01] | I want to lose it. | 我想献出去 | 
| [40:03] | You want to lose… it? | 你要把它 献出去 | 
| [40:09] | Honey, that… | 亲爱的 那是 | 
| [40:11] | Uh, that’s… | 那是 | 
| [40:14] | That is something serious, you know? | 是件很重要的事 知道吗 | 
| [40:16] | I mean, you only get one chance for your first time. | 人生就那么一次 | 
| [40:19] | It should be with someone you’re crazy in love with, | 应该跟你疯狂迷恋的人在一起 | 
| [40:22] | You know, ’cause you’re gonna remember it | 因为在你之后的人生里 | 
| [40:23] | The rest of your life. | 它都会让你刻骨铭心 | 
| [40:25] | You should wait. | 应该耐心等待 | 
| [40:29] | I don’t really have a lot of time to wait. | 我没太多时间等了 | 
| [41:39] | Easy, someone’s here to see you. | 伊斯 有人找 | 
| [41:47] | How about this for a surprise, huh? | 给我带惊喜来了 | 
| [41:51] | You know what you can do for me, Vito? | 帮个忙 维托 | 
| [41:53] | What? | 什么事 | 
| [41:53] | I’ll take care of Miss Kaminski. | 我陪卡明斯基小姐一会儿 | 
| [41:55] | Why don’t you run across the street | 去街对面 在他们关门之前 | 
| [41:56] | And get us a couple subs before they close? | 帮我们买点儿三明治吧 | 
| [41:58] | But I ate. | 可我吃过了 | 
| [42:00] | So wh… yeah, well, I could use some subs. | 好吧 我去买就是了 | 
| [42:03] | Okay. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:04] | You got it? All right. | 慢点儿 好的 | 
| [42:06] | You sure you don’t want to wait inside? | 真的不要在里边等吗 | 
| [42:08] | Yeah, I’ll just… | 不了 我在这儿 | 
| [42:09] | All right, we’re here. | 行 咱们在这儿等 | 
| [42:10] | You got it? | 能行吗 | 
| [42:12] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [42:17] | Listen, I’m the queen of stupid, | 听着 我犯的傻已经够多了 | 
| [42:20] | So one word | 只有一句话 | 
| [42:22] | Protection. | 做好保护措施 | 
| [42:26] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [42:30] | You’re gorgeous. I’m a genius. | 你是美女 我是才女 | 
| [42:42] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [42:44] | I j… | 我 | 
| [42:55] | You hungry? | 你饿了 | 
| [42:57] | Oh, man. | 伙计 | 
| [43:01] | You are a pain. | 你真烦 | 
| [43:02] | Doesn’t anybody else feed you? | 就不能找别人喂你吗 | 
| [43:06] | I’ll get you something. | 我给你找点儿吃的去 | 
| [43:19] | Well, some things just get better with age, | 有些东西越老越有味道 | 
| [43:22] | And you’re one of ’em. | 你就是这样 | 
| [44:22] | Well, hello, rock star. | 你好啊 摇滚女星 | 
| [44:25] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 | 
| [44:26] | Your Mama’s gonna kill me. | 你妈会杀了我的 | 
| [44:53] | Hello. | 有人吗 | 
| [45:21] | I haven’t been in here in a while. | 我有阵子没来了 | 
| [45:22] | It’s… | 这儿 | 
| [45:26] | Still got the… the bunk beds. | 双层床还在这儿呢 | 
| [45:28] | That’s sweet. | 真好 | 
| [45:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [45:34] | Oh, this is, uh… | 这是 | 
| [45:38] | It’s your vinyl. | 你的唱片 | 
| [45:42] | You didn’t have to do that. | 不用这样 | 
| [45:45] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 | 
| [45:47] | I mean, I had to do something with it, so… | 总得处理这些唱片 | 
| [45:50] | I couldn’t sell it. | 我又不能把它们都卖了 | 
| [45:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [45:56] | This is so weird. | 真别扭 | 
| [46:07] | You drink Bourbon now? | 你在喝波本威士忌 | 
| [46:09] | Got to do something. | 没事儿干 | 
| [46:10] | Isn’t that kind of a grown-up drink? | 这不是给成年人喝的吗 | 
| [46:16] | I’m not… | 我没想 | 
| [46:20] | I wasn’t gonna drink it. | 我可没想喝这个 | 
| [46:32] | Look at those new tattoos. | 瞧瞧这些新纹身 | 
| [46:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [46:50] | Steph. | 斯蒂芬妮 | 
| [47:00] | If you want me to leave you alone, | 如果你不想让我打搅你的生活 | 
| [47:06] | You just tell me, okay? | 告诉我 好吗 | 
| [47:23] | – I’m sorry. – I know. I know. | -对不起 -我知道 我知道 | 
| [48:45] | Beagle. | 比格 | 
| [48:49] | Hey, uh, he’s not here, Dad. | 他不在 爸 | 
| [48:51] | What? | 什么 | 
| [48:53] | What do you mean, he’s not here? | 怎么会不在 | 
| [48:54] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [48:56] | He was supposed to help me this afternoon. | 今天下午他得给我帮忙 | 
| [49:00] | I’ll come with you. | 我来吧 | 
| [49:06] | Put a shirt on. | 穿件衣服 | 
| [49:09] | Where are we going, Dad? | 去哪儿 爸 | 
| [49:13] | She’s something special, isn’t she? | 她挺特别的吧 | 
| [49:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [49:18] | She won the blue ribbon two years running at the 4-h. | 她跑4小时比赛赢了2年蓝带 | 
| [49:23] | Couldn’t afford to hang on to the place, so… | 现在支撑不下去了 | 
| [49:27] | I guess we’re gonna eat her. | 所以 我得把她端上餐桌了 | 
| [50:31] | They’re not always this cute. | 他们一般不会这么乖 | 
| [50:36] | Don’t look at me. I’m not gonna kill her. | 别看我 别叫我动手 | 
| [50:41] | Where the hell have you been? | 你上哪儿去了 | 
| [50:43] | What have you got on? | 你这是什么打扮 | 
| [50:46] | Loafers? | 皮鞋 | 
| [50:47] | You don’t slaughter animals in loafers, for christ sake. | 你不是要穿着皮鞋宰牲口吧 老天 | 
| [50:51] | Here. | 拿着 | 
| [50:52] | Did you forget you told me you were gonna help me today? | 忘了你说过今天要来帮忙的吗 | 
| [50:54] | Hey, Dad. | 行了 老爸 | 
| [50:57] | I saw you. | 我都看到了 | 
| [50:58] | What? | 什么 | 
| [51:01] | I saw you. | 我都看到了 | 
| [51:03] | Saw me what? | 看到我什么了 | 
| [51:05] | With Georgia’s grandmother in the shop. | 你跟乔治娅的外婆在店里 | 
| [51:07] | I saw you. | 我都看到了 | 
| [51:09] | – Yeah, she’s there a lot. – She’s there a lot. | -她经常去啊 -她是经常去 | 
| [51:12] | You screw her a lot? | 你也经常搞她吧 | 
| [51:13] | That isn’t what you think it is. | 根本不是你想的那样 | 
| [51:15] | Mom’s been dead for a month! | 妈妈才走了一个月 | 
| [51:17] | I know how long she’s been dead, | 我当然知道她走了多久 | 
| [51:18] | For christ sakes. | 上帝啊 | 
| [51:19] | What did you do? Did you… | 你都干了什么 | 
| [51:20] | You… you pick this lady up on the way home | 从妈妈的葬礼上赶回家的半路 | 
| [51:22] | From Mom’s funeral? | 搞到这个女人的吗 | 
| [51:24] | Just tell him, Dad. | 跟他说了吧 老爸 | 
| [51:26] | Tell me what? | 说什么 | 
| [51:28] | He’s been seeing her for years. | 他们在一起好几年了 | 
| [51:45] | Well, then… | 好 | 
| [51:49] | That’s great. | 真好 | 
| [51:53] | I never, ever would have left your mother. | 我绝不会抛下你们的妈妈 | 
| [51:59] | Things happen, and things change. | 无论发生什么 | 
| [52:05] | So, uh… | 那么 | 
| [52:08] | All this time that I was, uh, cleaning up Mom’s piss | 我当时又是给妈妈清理小便 | 
| [52:13] | And filling out those hmo forms | 又是给她填健康表格 | 
| [52:15] | Because you “couldn’t stand to see her like that,” | 都是因为你说 你看不下去她病成那样 | 
| [52:18] | You were off fucking that old whore. | 可事实上你都叫那个老婊子喂饱了 | 
| [52:20] | – Hey! – Do I have that right, Dad? | -行了 -我说得对吗 爸 | 
| [52:22] | Leave him alone. | 走吧 | 
| [52:23] | – Hey! Hey! – Lay off him. | -干吗 -别再让他说了 | 
| [52:25] | Guy, I don’t want to hear it! | 我不想听 | 
| [52:26] | What? What the hell did I do, huh? | 我又怎么了 | 
| [52:28] | Nothing. | 你当然没事儿 | 
| [52:29] | You did nothing. | 什么错都没有 | 
| [52:31] | You knew about this? | 你明知道这事儿 | 
| [52:33] | You didn’t do anything? | 却撒手不管 | 
| [52:34] | What did you want me to do? | 你指望我能干什么 | 
| [52:36] | Oh, you fucking… | 你他妈的 | 
| [52:41] | You left her here to die. | 你把妈妈丢下 是你害死她的 | 
| [52:51] | Now, what was so important that you couldn’t show up | 你有什么重要的事儿 | 
| [52:55] | Not once in three years? | 3年来一次面都不露 | 
| [53:01] | Dad! | 爸 | 
| [53:52] | Hey, Georgia, I didn’t hear you come in. | 乔治娅 我没听见你进来了 | 
| [53:59] | Good god almighty, look at you. | 天啊 看哪 | 
| [54:02] | You look good. | 不错啊 | 
| [54:03] | – It’s crazy, right? – Yeah, I like it, though. | -很疯狂吧 -是啊 不过我喜欢 | 
| [54:06] | – You look good. – Thanks. | -很漂亮 -谢谢 | 
| [54:10] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 | 
| [54:11] | She’s upstairs taking a nap. | 在楼上睡觉 | 
| [54:15] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 | 
| [54:16] | Okay? | 没事 | 
| [54:18] | She’s a little wound up. | 她太紧张了 | 
| [54:19] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [54:22] | But she does the best she can. | 但是她尽力了 | 
| [54:23] | You know your Mama. | 你也知道你妈妈 | 
| [54:25] | Georgia, honey. | 乔治娅 宝贝儿 | 
| [54:28] | Holy shit. | 妈呀 | 
| [54:31] | Georgia. | 乔治娅 | 
| [54:32] | Georgia, what the hell did you do? | 乔治娅 怎么回事 | 
| [54:34] | What… | 你 | 
| [54:35] | What did you do with your hair? | 你的头发怎么这么短 | 
| [54:37] | I cut it. | 我剪了 | 
| [54:38] | Uh, yeah, I can see that. | 我又不是瞎子 | 
| [54:41] | And Marg let you? | 玛格也同意了 | 
| [54:42] | It’s my hair. | 这是我自己的头发 | 
| [54:44] | And I… and where do you think you’re going right now? | 你这是上哪儿去 | 
| [54:50] | I have a date tonight. | 我今晚有个约会 | 
| [54:54] | A date? | 约会 | 
| [54:58] | Beagle is picking me up. | 比格会来接我 | 
| [54:59] | Uh, no. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不行 | 
| [55:02] | – Absolutely not. – Why not? | -绝对不行 -为什么 | 
| [55:03] | Well, for starters, he’s too old for you. | 首先 他比你大太多 | 
| [55:05] | He’s a teacher at your school. | 他是你们学校老师 | 
| [55:07] | Actually, he just works in the lunchroom. | 其实 他在餐厅工作 | 
| [55:09] | Oh, so you lied to me? | 那你之前是骗我了 | 
| [55:14] | He’s really nice, Mom. | 他真的很好 妈妈 | 
| [55:16] | I’m sure he’s nice. He wants to get into your pants. | 我知道他很好 他还想和你嘿咻 | 
| [55:19] | You so do not get this. | 你不会明白的 | 
| [55:20] | No, I get it. Believe me. | 不 我明白 相信我 | 
| [55:22] | Georgia, I get it. | 乔治娅 我明白 | 
| [55:24] | I’m going. | 我要走了 | 
| [55:26] | Let me. | 别拦我 | 
| [55:30] | Fine, Georgia, I’m not gonna stop you. | 好 乔治娅 我不会拦你的 | 
| [55:33] | Fine. | 好 | 
| [55:34] | But you be back by 10:00, or I’m calling the cops. | 但你10点前得回来 否则我就报警 | 
| [55:41] | Georgia, you need a ride home, | 乔治娅 如果你要坐车回家 | 
| [55:42] | You let me know, okay? | 就叫我 好吗 | 
| [55:48] | Just step up on that. | 踩着那个上去 | 
| [55:53] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [55:56] | Good? | 好了吗 | 
| [55:57] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 | 
| [56:02] | Be right back. | 我就回来 | 
| [56:03] | You can hang on to that. | 你可以抓着这个 | 
| [56:12] | Beagle. | 比格 | 
| [56:14] | Anything happen to that girl, I’m gonna kill you. | 她要是出什么事 我唯你是问 | 
| [56:17] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [56:32] | All right, hold on to my waist. | 好的 抱住我的腰 | 
| [56:42] | What’d you do to your hair? | 你的头发怎么回事 | 
| [56:44] | – You don’t like it? – No, I love it. | -你不喜欢吗 -不 我很喜欢 | 
| [56:54] | So where we going? | 我们去哪儿 | 
| [56:56] | Green lake resort. | 绿湖度假村 | 
| [57:24] | I don’t know what to do. Do you… | 我不知道该怎么办 你 | 
| [57:28] | Beagle did this. | 这是比格画的 | 
| [57:33] | He did? | 是吗 | 
| [57:37] | It’s not bad. | 还不错 | 
| [59:23] | Hey, this is… This looks right. | 这一间是 应该是这一间没错 | 
| [59:27] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [59:45] | Always smells like smoke in the old smoking rooms. | 闻起来像是在旧吸烟房里吸烟 | 
| [59:50] | Do you smoke? | 你吸烟吗 | 
| [59:51] | – No. Do you? – No. | -不吸 你呢 -不吸 | 
| [59:56] | I kind of want to. | 我有点儿想呢 | 
| [59:58] | Want to sit down? | 坐下吧 | 
| [1:00:14] | Well, hello, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 | 
| [1:00:16] | What brings you by? | 什么风把你吹来了 | 
| [1:00:31] | I, um… | 我 | 
| [1:00:34] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 | 
| [1:00:43] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 | 
| [1:00:47] | Do what? | 什么 | 
| [1:00:49] | This. | 这个 | 
| [1:00:51] | Sneaking around. | 溜出来瞎混 | 
| [1:00:55] | I can’t lie to my boys anymore either. | 我也不能再骗我的孩子了 | 
| [1:00:59] | Easy, a man’s got a right to his privacy. | 伊斯 人人都有隐私权 | 
| [1:01:06] | Here. | 听着 | 
| [1:01:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [1:01:27] | Honey, I love you too. | 亲爱的 我也爱你 | 
| [1:01:30] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:01:32] | I love you big-time. | 我爱死你了 | 
| [1:01:34] | You’ve always been my dream girl. | 你一直是我的梦中情人 | 
| [1:01:41] | You’ve just been out of reach. | 你总是遥不可及 | 
| [1:01:49] | I…I don’t want you to be out of reach anymore. | 我不想你一直这样下去了 | 
| [1:01:55] | I want you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做点什么 | 
| [1:01:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [1:02:01] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 | 
| [1:02:08] | Oh, I should get it. | 我去接个电话 | 
| [1:02:15] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [1:02:16] | Mom, listen. Georgia’s gone. | 妈妈 听着 乔治娅不见了 | 
| [1:02:19] | I just… I let her get on the back of a motorcycle | 我 我让她坐上摩托车 | 
| [1:02:22] | With some guy on some date, | 跟一个小子约会去了 | 
| [1:02:24] | And I don’t know where they’re going, I don’t know… | 我不知道他们要去哪儿 我不知道 | 
| [1:02:26] | Honey, you did exactly the same thing | 亲爱的 你在这个年纪的时候 | 
| [1:02:28] | When you were her age. | 也是这么干的 | 
| [1:02:30] | But, Mom, she’s only 15. I don’t know what to do. | 但是 妈妈 她才15岁 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [1:02:32] | Okay. Now, who’s the boy? | 好吧 那男孩是谁 | 
| [1:02:34] | No, he’s not a boy. He’s a… He’s… He’s 20. | 不 他不小了 他 他 他20岁了 | 
| [1:02:37] | His name… it was a dog name. | 他叫 叫的还是个狗的名字 | 
| [1:02:39] | – Beagle. – Beagle? | -叫比格 -比格 | 
| [1:02:41] | Mom, I don’t know what… should I call the police or… | 妈妈 我不知道 该报警还是 | 
| [1:02:43] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 | 
| [1:02:46] | Don’t call the police. | 别报警 | 
| [1:02:48] | I think I know how to find her now. | 我知道怎么找到她 | 
| [1:02:51] | I’ll call you as soon as I know something. | 一有消息我就打你电话 | 
| [1:02:53] | You stay there in case she comes home. | 你待在家里 也许她会回来 | 
| [1:02:55] | And, sugar, just try to calm down. | 亲爱的 冷静下来 | 
| [1:02:57] | Well, I don’t think that’s gonna happen, but okay. | 我冷静不下来 好吧 | 
| [1:03:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [1:03:04] | Oh-ho. Oh, god… | 天啊 | 
| [1:03:06] | Your white trash, low-life son has kidnapped my Georgia. | 你那没用落魄的儿子诱拐了乔治娅 | 
| [1:03:10] | – Oh, come on. Beagle? – Yes, Beagle. | -不会吧 比格 -就是比格 | 
| [1:03:12] | He took her from her mother’s house without asking. | 他没说一声就把她从家里带出来了 | 
| [1:03:14] | – Took her… – Oh, come on. | -把她带 -拜托 | 
| [1:03:15] | No, no… on a motorcycle somewhere, god knows where. | 不 不 带上摩托车 不知道去了哪里 | 
| [1:03:17] | Come on. He wouldn’t do anything wrong. | 拜托 他不会做错事的 | 
| [1:03:19] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 | 
| [1:03:20] | He’s not a boy. He is a man. | 他不是孩子 他成年了 | 
| [1:03:22] | And he is not good enough for my granddaughter. | 而且他配不上我孙女 | 
| [1:03:30] | Something kind of smells like a farm. | 闻起来像农场的味道 | 
| [1:03:33] | Oh, um, yeah, that’s me, I think. | 是我的味道 | 
| [1:03:39] | Um, do you want to maybe take a shower first? | 你想先洗个澡吗 | 
| [1:03:43] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [1:03:45] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 | 
| [1:03:52] | I take a pretty quick shower. I’ll just be a minute. | 我快速冲个凉 一分钟就好 | 
| [1:03:54] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [1:04:39] | – Hey, Red. – Yeah. | -瑞德 -你好 | 
| [1:04:42] | Have you seen a disabled girl, real pretty… | 你见过一个残疾女孩没 很漂亮 | 
| [1:04:46] | With a man on a motorcycle? | 跟一个男的坐在摩托车上 | 
| [1:04:48] | – Nah. – Nothing? | -没 -没有吗 | 
| [1:04:51] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢了 -不客气 | 
| [1:04:53] | It’s a scooter, babe. | 那个是机车 宝贝 | 
| [1:04:55] | Offering our easy pay plan on this item. | 我们为此商品提供便捷支付方式 | 
| [1:04:57] | This can be on its way to you today. | 您可以在当天就得到它 | 
| [1:04:59] | Again, it’s item number 2J794387. | 重复一遍 它的序号是2J794387 | 
| [1:05:04] | We’re doing diamonds all night long | 我们会在”钻石盛宴”上 | 
| [1:05:06] | During our diamond spectacular. | 通宵展示钻石 | 
| [1:05:08] | We’re going to be showcasing… | 我们即将展示的是 | 
| [1:05:15] | You don’t really work out, do you? | 你不怎么锻炼 对吧 | 
| [1:06:16] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我不能这么做 | 
| [1:06:20] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [1:06:22] | Are you gay? | 你是同性恋吗 | 
| [1:06:25] | No. I… | 不 我 | 
| [1:06:29] | I just… I think… | 我只是 我认为 | 
| [1:06:34] | You don’t want to have sex with a freak, huh? | 你不想跟一个怪胎做爱 是吗 | 
| [1:06:38] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [1:06:41] | I don’t think that you’re a freak. | 我不觉得你是怪胎 | 
| [1:06:43] | I think… | 我觉得 | 
| [1:06:46] | I like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 | 
| [1:06:48] | Look, I don’t care if you like me or not. | 听着 我不在乎你喜不喜欢我 | 
| [1:06:50] | I just want to get this over with. | 我只想你跟我做爱 | 
| [1:06:54] | Don’t you think… | 你不觉得 | 
| [1:06:56] | Don’t you think this is a little bit fast? | 你不觉得有点儿快吗 | 
| [1:06:58] | I mean… | 我是说 | 
| [1:07:05] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [1:07:11] | Georgia? | 乔治娅 | 
| [1:07:21] | Just leave. | 你走吧 | 
| [1:07:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [1:07:36] | Why don’t we both just go, then? | 那我们一起走吧 | 
| [1:07:49] | What… What if I just got us something to eat, | 不如 不如我们一起吃点东西 | 
| [1:07:51] | And we could hang out in here and watch tv together and… | 然后待在一起 看看电视 | 
| [1:07:54] | Just leave! | 你走啊 | 
| [1:09:33] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [1:11:00] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 | 
| [1:11:55] | What? | 干吗 | 
| [1:11:58] | Right there. | 他们在那儿 | 
| [1:12:00] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [1:12:08] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [1:12:10] | Don’t you remember this place? | 你不记得这地方了吗 | 
| [1:12:15] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [1:12:18] | Right, they had vibrating beds. | 好 他们做过了 | 
| [1:12:20] | God. | 天啊 | 
| [1:12:22] | They certainly did. | 他们肯定做过了 | 
| [1:12:28] | That had to be 19… 86? | 那是 1986年吧 | 
| [1:12:32] | I just… I don’t know. I… | 我 我不知道 我 | 
| [1:12:34] | First year or whatever. | 第一年还是什么时候 | 
| [1:12:36] | First year. | 是第一年 | 
| [1:12:39] | Boy, you want to talk about guilt. | 天啊 你想讨论罪行是吗 | 
| [1:12:46] | It’s funny how time works. | 时间是个有趣的东西 | 
| [1:12:48] | Look, Easy, are… are you coming or not? | 听着 伊斯 你 你来不来 | 
| [1:12:51] | I couldn’t even be in the same… room with her | 我甚至不能跟她 在同一个房间里 | 
| [1:12:56] | Those last few days, | 最后几天的时候 | 
| [1:12:59] | Couldn’t stand to be in the same room with her. | 忍受不了跟她在同一个房间里 | 
| [1:13:03] | Beagle was there. | 比格却在那儿 | 
| [1:13:07] | Beagle was there every single day. | 比格每一天都在那儿 | 
| [1:13:16] | He did something I could… | 他做的事情 我 | 
| [1:13:22] | Never do. | 永远都做不到 | 
| [1:13:25] | He was with her when she went out. | 她咽气的时候 他在她身旁 | 
| [1:13:31] | I couldn’t do that. | 我做不到 | 
| [1:13:35] | Easy, losing people is lousy. | 伊斯 失去亲人再正常不过了 | 
| [1:13:40] | Beagle… Beagle, | 比格 比格 | 
| [1:13:43] | He’s a hell of a man. | 他是个真正的男人 | 
| [1:13:46] | He’s one hell of a man. | 他是个真正的男人 | 
| [1:13:52] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 | 
| [1:13:55] | Why don’t we just wait out here for a while, huh? | 我们就在外面等一会儿吧 好吗 | 
| [1:14:00] | Back up the car. | 把车往后倒点儿 | 
| [1:14:28] | – Violet, it’s me. – Did you find her? | -维奥莱特 是我 -你找到她了吗 | 
| [1:14:30] | Yes, and she’s fine, | 是的 她很好 | 
| [1:14:33] | And she’s going to spend the night. | 她今晚在外面过夜 | 
| [1:14:37] | Well, I just… | 我 | 
| [1:14:40] | I don’t… know what to do with her anymore. | 我 不知道该怎么对待她 | 
| [1:14:44] | They don’t come with an owner’s manual, do they? | 他们不会带”用户手册”的 不是吗 | 
| [1:14:47] | You’re doing fine. | 你做得很好 | 
| [1:14:53] | You think so? | 真的吗 | 
| [1:14:56] | She’s amazing. | 她很不错 | 
| [1:14:58] | She must get it from somewhere. | 她一定是从哪儿学来的 | 
| [1:15:03] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 | 
| [1:15:07] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [1:15:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [1:16:38] | Beagle. | 比格 | 
| [1:16:40] | Beagle. | 比格 | 
| [1:16:42] | Hey, we got to go to school. | 我们得去学校了 | 
| [1:16:48] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [1:17:05] | Do you mind turning around while I change? | 我换衣服 你不介意转过身去吧 | 
| [1:17:09] | Oh. Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [1:17:11] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [1:18:51] | So I guess I’ll see you at lunch. | 我们午餐时候见吧 | 
| [1:18:53] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [1:18:56] | Anything special you want? | 想来点特别的吗 | 
| [1:18:59] | Yeah. | 想 | 
| [1:19:03] | You. | 你 | 
| [1:20:07] | What? | 干吗 | 
| [1:20:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [1:20:36] | Yeah. | 还好 | 
| [1:20:39] | You hungry? | 饿吗 | 
| [1:20:40] | Yeah. | 饿 | 
| [1:20:42] | What do you feel like? | 你想吃什么 | 
| [1:20:44] | Beers. | 啤酒 | 
| [1:20:46] | – Steaks. – Okay. | -牛排 -好的 | 
| [1:20:49] | Maybe some hard-boiled huevos. | 再来点炸老点的鸡蛋吧 | 
| [1:20:52] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [1:20:55] | Three beers, sir, and three steaks. | 3瓶啤酒 先生 外加3块牛排 | 
| [1:20:58] | He’ll sit. You supply. I’ll cook. | 他坐着 你帮忙 我主厨 | 
| [1:21:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [1:21:14] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:21:15] | Here you go, Dad. | 给你 老爸 | 
| [1:21:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢了 先生 | 
| [1:21:18] | One… One of these turns on, right, Beagle? | 把 其中一个打开 对吧 比格 | 
| [1:21:21] | Which one? | 哪一个 | 
| [1:21:23] | Just turn the one on the far right to the right. | 就把最右边的那个拧到右边 | 
| [1:21:25] | It’s easy. This? | 很简单吧 | 
| [1:21:26] | – Wait for it to click. – Turn it to the right? | -拧到卡嗒一声就好 -拧到右边 | 
| [1:21:28] | You’ve never used a stove before in your life, have you? | 你这辈子从没用过电炉吧 | 
| [1:21:31] | – That’s to the left. – There you go. | -那是左边 -这样就可以了 | 
| [1:21:32] | There you go. You turned it to the left. | 这样就可以了 你拧到左边去了 | 
| [1:21:34] | Well, this is right. This is left. | 对 这是右边 这是左边 | 
| [1:21:37] | You got directionally confused. | 你迷糊了吧 | 
| [1:21:40] | It’s going now. What are we cooking, Dad? | 现在好了 我们做点什么 老爸 | 
| [1:21:43] | Let’s drink to Beagle. | 我们敬比格一杯 | 
| [1:21:45] | – To beagle. – Cheers. | -敬比格 -干杯 | 
| [1:21:46] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |