Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Butterfly Effect 3:Revelations(蝴蝶效应3:启示)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Butterfly Effect 3:Revelations(蝴蝶效应3:启示)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:蝴蝶效应3:启示
英文名称:The Butterfly Effect 3:Revelations
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:36] All right, Josh. 好了 乔希
[01:39] Time to go. 该走了
[01:45] Five more minutes. 再等五分钟
[01:47] No. I’m counting to 3, 不 我数到3
[01:49] and then I’m going to get mad. 再不走我要生气了
[01:51] Five more minutes! 五分钟!
[01:52] 1… 1…
[01:54] 2… 2…
[01:56] 2.5… 2.5…
[01:59] Come on. 好啦
[02:00] What do you want for dinner? 晚饭想吃什么?
[02:02] Chinese. 中国菜
[02:03] You had Chinese last night. 你昨晚才吃过中国菜
[02:04] I have to eat it every day. 我每天都得吃中国菜
[02:06] Why? 为什么?
[02:07] Be a kung fu master. 我要成为功夫大师
[02:09] Well, show me your moves, Jackie Chan. 好吧 秀几招 小成龙
[02:13] You ready for your tournament tonight? 今晚的比赛你准备好了吗?
[02:15] Yeah. I’m going to make him bleed. 是的 我要打到他血流不止
[02:17] I’m going to make him cry. 我要让他哭着求饶
[02:18] I’m going to make him run home to his mama. 我要打得他哭着回家找妈妈
[02:20] -Who? -Michael. I hate him. -打谁? -迈克尔 我讨厌他
[02:22] He’s, like, your friend. 他 好像 是你的朋友
[02:23] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[02:25] Why not? 为什么不是?
[02:26] Because he picks on people. 因为他老是数落别人
[02:27] Does he pick on you? 他也数落你?
[02:29] Sometimes. 有时候吧
[02:31] I’m going to talk to his mother about that. 我要跟他妈妈谈谈这件事
[02:35] No! Mom! 不要! 妈妈!
[02:37] Help! 救命啊!
[03:13] Turn on the lights. 把灯打开
[03:18] Write this down. 记下来
[03:20] 7:12 p.m. 下午7点12分
[03:27] You okay? 你还好吧?
[03:29] Yeah. 嗯
[03:31] So what did you see? 你看到了什么?
[03:36] You don’t want to know. 你不会想知道的
[03:38] Yes, I do. You think I do this for the great benefits package? 不 我想知道 你觉得我这么做事为了什么好处吗?
[03:44] Jenna, don’t forget your shrink appointment today. 珍娜 别忘了今天你还有个约会
[03:47] I don’t want to hear you skipped to another one. 我可不想听到你又换到另一个的消息
[03:51] Oh. Thanks, Jenna. Thanks for helping. 喔 谢谢 珍娜 谢谢你的帮忙
[03:55] Thanks for keeping my brain stable while I jump through time. 谢谢你在我穿梭时空的时候 保持我的大脑稳定
[03:58] No problem, Sam. Glad I could help. 不用谢 山姆 我很乐意帮你
[04:32] The things that she can cook… meatloaf. 她会做的菜有… 熏肉卷
[04:36] So I got home, and she’s wearing her negligee… 我到家的时候 她穿着睡衣…
[04:54] You know it’s good if you burn your mouth. 烧到嘴巴时 那个效果还不错
[04:56] Let’s go. 我们走
[04:57] That’s the guy? 是那个人?
[04:58] That’s the psychic? 那个就是通灵的人么?
[05:01] Laugh all you want, 笑你的吧
[05:02] but that psychic’s put 22 perps behind bars. 但这个通灵的人已经把22个坏蛋关进监狱了
[05:12] He took the car, but it’s not what he was after. 他把车开走了 但抢车不是他的目的
[05:14] The purse? 是钱包?
[05:16] It was her. He was there to kill her. 目标就是她 他是专门来杀她的
[05:21] It was a hit… murder for hire. 那是谋杀… 买凶杀人
[05:23] Who hired him, Sam? 山姆 是谁买凶的呢?
[05:24] It’s in his cell phone records. 这是他手机的通话记录
[05:26] He made a phone call 12 after 7. 7点12分他打了一个电话
[05:33] -Come on. How does he know this stuff? -Never mind. -说嘛 他怎么知道这些的? -不关你事
[05:35] Get the ex-husband’s phone records. 去找她前夫的电话记录
[05:37] See if he received a call at 7:12 that night. 看看他在那晚的7点12分有没有接到电话
[05:39] I suspected the ex, the way that kid’s left unharmed. 因为孩子没受到伤害 我觉得前夫有嫌疑
[05:42] Excuse me, Detective, uh… 等一下 大侦探 呃…
[05:44] Nicholas. 尼古拉斯
[05:45] The kid wasn’t unharmed. 孩子不是没受伤
[05:47] He saw his mother bludgeoned to death. 他看到他妈妈被打死
[05:51] I assume my check is downstairs. 估计我的支票在楼下呢
[05:55] I don’t know how you know what you know, 我不知道你是怎么知道这些的
[05:57] but I know that you ain’t no psychic. 但我知道你像巫师那样灵
[05:59] Prove me wrong. 来看看我是不是错了
[06:01] Tell me the first thing my wife ever said to me. 说说我妻子和我说的第一件事
[06:04] Real psychics know that kind of shit, Sam. 真正的巫师会知道这些琐事的 山姆
[06:08] I look forward to your next call, Detective. 大侦探 我等你的电话
[06:26] So this ought to settle us up for this month and next. 我们这个月和下个月的帐都结了
[06:29] Look at you. Ain’t you the sweetest thing? 你看你 谁说你不是个窝心的小宝贝?
[06:33] The way you take care of your sister. 你照顾你的姐姐的方式
[06:35] About as sweet as pumpkin pie. 就像南瓜派那样甜蜜
[06:38] Yes, you are. 没错 你的确是这样
[06:40] How sweet is pumpkin pie 用你小嘴上的奶油
[06:41] with some whipped cream on that sweet little ass of yours? 做成的南瓜派该有多甜阿?
[06:46] Yeah, uh, you know, 对 呃 那个
[06:47] I actually got to get going 其实我要走了
[06:48] because I got ice cream in the groceries. 因为我还要拿着些冰激淋
[06:50] I need to introduce you to my niece Roxanne. 我带你去认识我的侄女罗克珊
[06:53] I’d love to meet her. 荣幸之至
[06:54] Okay. I’ll get her number for you. 好的 我把她的电话给你
[06:57] Yeah. Okay. 好 好的
[06:59] You stay right there. I’ll be right back. 你在这别走 我马上就回来
[07:01] Right. 好的
[07:05] Jenna. 珍娜
[07:12] Didn’t hear me knocking? 没听到我敲门吗?
[07:14] Didn’t know it was you. 不知道是你在敲门
[07:18] Who’d you think it was? 那你认为是谁?
[07:20] Gestapo. 盖世太保
[07:25] You ever open up a window in here? 你在这开过窗么?
[07:27] What, and lose the ambiance? 怎么了 没格调了?
[07:34] You’re never gonna believe what happened last night. 你肯定不相信昨晚发生了什么
[07:37] Try me. 说说看
[07:39] The Kalowitzes next door were up late fighting. 隔壁的卡罗威泽斯夫妇一直吵到很晚
[07:43] Shocking. 真令人吃惊
[07:44] Let me get to the good part. 来讲讲好的消息
[07:47] She drops the D-bomb. 她用了”离”字开头的绝招
[07:49] Divorce? 离婚?
[07:51] So it looks like Apartment 3-B might be opening up. 看来3-B房间就快要空出来了
[07:54] You could grab it. We could be neighbors. 你可以住过来 我们就是邻居了
[07:56] Yeah, then you could stay up late eavesdropping on me. 没错 这样你就可以整夜偷听我的生活了
[07:59] Oh, yeah. Eavesdropping on your exciting social life. 喔 是的 偷听你刺激的社交生活
[08:04] Those things will fucking kill ya. 这些东西会他妈的害死你的
[08:06] Godspeed. 上帝保佑
[08:13] So how was work, Mr. Police Psychic? 工作进展如何 警察巫师先生?
[08:16] We ever find out who killed Mommy in the park? 找出来在公园杀害妈妈的是谁了吗?
[08:18] Get an ID? 确定身份了?
[08:21] Yeah. It was some gun the ex hired. 没错 是前夫雇的杀手
[08:25] It’s always the ex. 每次都是前夫
[08:27] I should warn Peggy 在佩吉和凯文
[08:28] before she serves Kevin those divorce papers. 离婚之前 我要去给她个警告
[08:31] To do that, you’d actually have to leave your apartment. 这样的话 你就不得不搬出公寓了
[08:37] Sorry. That was just a joke. 抱歉 我在开玩笑
[08:41] Anyway, I leave my apartment. 不管怎样 我搬出公寓就是了
[08:43] In fact, I went out just this morning to see my psychoanalyst. 其实 我今天早晨去看了心理医生
[08:46] Great. 很好啊
[08:49] No, seriously, Jenna. That’s… That’s great. 不 说真的 珍娜 那… 那真的很好
[08:51] What did she have to say? 她说了什么?
[08:54] She agreed with me that it’s really unhealthy 她同意我的看法 对火灾中
[08:56] that we never talk about what happened in the fire. 发生的事情闭口不谈是不好的
[09:00] Please! Let me out! 求求你! 让我出去!
[09:04] She said that the more I know about what happened, 她说我对那情况知道的越多
[09:08] the more I’ll be free of it. 我就越少受其困扰
[09:11] Seriously. Can we talk about it? 说真的 能聊聊那件事吗?
[09:14] What is there to talk about? 有什么好聊的?
[09:15] Jenna, were you gonna pay this, or… 珍娜 你要为这付出代价吗 还是…
[09:17] The police said that it was a gas leak, 警察说是瓦斯泄漏
[09:19] but you came in from outside. 但你是从外面回来的
[09:25] I smelled smoke. 我闻到烟味的
[09:27] I didn’t know where it was coming from. 我不知道烟是哪来的
[09:28] I thought it was the neighbor’s house, 我以为是邻居家的
[09:30] -So I went outside to look. -And you got a ladder? -所以我出去看看 -你还找到了梯子?
[09:32] -Yeah! -It just doesn’t make any sense. -是的! -这完全说不通
[09:34] How did you have time to go to the shed and get a ladder… 你怎么会有时间跑去棚子 还找到了梯子…
[09:36] You know, I don’t remember, Jenna! 你明白的 我不记得了 珍娜!
[09:38] I don’t remember! 我不记得了!
[09:40] I don’t want to remember! I was 15 years old. 我也不想记得! 那时我只有15岁
[09:45] Is that enough, Jenna? Is the interrogation over? 够了吗 珍娜? 审问结束了么?
[09:55] Ice cream’s in the freezer. 冰箱里有冰激淋
[09:57] Sam. 山姆
[10:02] Thanks for the groceries. 谢谢你帮我买零食
[10:07] What are you doing tomorrow? 你明天有什么事?
[10:09] You want to come over for dinner? 想过来吃晚饭吗?
[10:11] I could make a casserole. 我可以做个煲
[10:14] Yeah. I’ll come by tomorrow. 好的 我明天过来
[10:16] Promise? 一言为定?
[10:19] What are we, in the third grade? 搞什么 我们还是三年级吗?
[10:21] Promise? 一言为定?
[10:23] Pinky swear. 拉钩
[10:24] All right. 好的
[10:28] Get some sleep tonight, okay? 晚上睡个好觉 好吗?
[11:07] Can I help you? 找我什么事?
[11:09] You don’t recognize me. 你不认识我啦
[11:12] Elizabeth Brown? 伊丽莎白·布朗?
[11:14] Rebecca’s sister? 丽贝卡的妹妹?
[11:20] Nice to see you, too. 见到你还是很高兴的
[11:24] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[11:26] Come on in. 进来吧
[11:30] Nice place. 地方不错
[11:31] Thank you. Yes. It’s all right. 谢谢 是 还好啦
[11:34] Here, let me clean off this seat for you… 这边 我帮你腾个座儿…
[11:37] No. Don’t. Sam, don’t worry about it. 不 不了 山姆 别麻烦了
[11:38] Get this crap out of the way. 把这些垃圾扔出去
[11:40] So what brings you to my part of town? 什么风把你吹来了?
[11:44] I came… I came back for the execution. 我来… 我来是为了那死刑
[11:47] They’re executing Lonnie on Friday. 他们周五要处死朗尼
[11:51] Lethal injection. 注射死亡
[11:53] -Lonnie… -Lonnie Flennons. -朗尼… -朗尼·费勒南斯
[11:55] The guy that ki… 就是那个…
[11:57] The guy they say killed Rebecca. 他们认为杀死丽贝卡的那个人
[12:02] Sam… 山姆…
[12:04] You act like you don’t know what I’m talking about. 看起来你不知道我在说什么
[12:06] No, I… I… 不 我… 我…
[12:08] Yeah. Of course. 不 我当然知道
[12:13] I just hadn’t thought about Rebecca in a long time, 我只是好久没想起丽贝卡了
[12:15] that’s all. 就这样
[12:19] You want a drink? 来一杯吗?
[12:24] It’s clean. 这干净的
[12:29] So… 那么…
[12:31] What are you doing here? 你来这是干嘛的?
[12:33] Lonnie didn’t kill my sister. 朗尼没有杀害我妹妹
[12:36] -And how do you know that? -Well… -那你怎么知道? -好吧…
[12:38] Because I found this diary when I was helping my parents move. 因为我在帮父母搬家时 发现了这本日记
[12:44] Rebecca wrote about you a lot, Sam. 丽贝卡写的很多都是你 山姆
[12:46] About how much she loved you. 关于她是多么爱你
[12:48] Do you remember when 你还记得那时
[12:50] Lonnie tried to convince the jury during the trial 朗尼在审判时试图说服陪审团
[12:53] that, you know, they were… 你知道的 相信他们…
[12:56] having a relationship? 在恋爱?
[12:58] -Do you remember? -Yeah, I remember. -你还记得吗? -对 我记得
[13:01] It was true, Sam. 那是真的 山姆
[13:03] Rebecca was cheating on you. 丽贝卡对你不忠
[13:05] I know this hurts. 我知道这很伤人
[13:08] Look. May 18th, 1998. 看 1998年五月18号
[13:12] “Someone has been following me. “有人一直在跟踪我
[13:14] “It’s definitely not Sam. 肯定不是山姆
[13:17] “He doesn’t know about Lonnie, but I have to tell him. 他还不知道朗尼 可我得告诉他
[13:20] “I feel so guilty. 我感觉如此愧疚
[13:21] I don’t know what to do.” 我不知道该怎么办”
[13:22] I took this diary to the cops. 我把日记带给了警方
[13:26] They say it’s… 他们说这…
[13:27] it’s not sufficient evidence to reopen the case. 不是确切证据 不能重新开庭
[13:33] -Well, if that’s what they say… -And then, -那么 要是他们这么说… -然后
[13:34] I talked to your friend. Detective Glenn? 我跟你的朋友谈过 格伦侦探?
[13:38] Sam… 山姆…
[13:40] He told me that you have a way of knowing things 他告诉我你有办法了解
[13:45] that nobody else knows? 别人不知道的事情?
[13:47] That… That you can… 他说… 说你能…
[13:49] see into crime. 调查犯罪
[13:51] Sam, I want to hire you. 山姆 我想要雇你
[13:53] I have $5,000 in cash. 我有5000美元现金
[13:56] Okay? 行不行?
[13:59] Here. 拿着
[14:00] -I can’t, Elizabeth. -Why? -我不行 伊丽莎白 -为什么?
[14:05] -It’s complicated. I’m sorry. -Complicated. -这很麻烦 我很抱歉 -麻烦
[14:07] But… 可是…
[14:09] The guy that killed Rebecca got away. 杀害丽贝卡的凶手逍遥法外
[14:12] And Lonnie Flennons, an innocent man, 而朗尼·费勒南斯 一个无辜的人
[14:16] a man she loved, 一个她所爱的人
[14:18] is going to die. 将会死去
[14:22] I wish I could help. 我倒希望能帮上忙
[14:23] I do. I… 我真的 我…
[14:25] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:27] Sam… 山姆…
[14:30] Okay. 好吧
[14:39] Elizabeth. 伊丽莎白
[14:41] You forgot this. 算了吧
[14:44] Keep it. 留着吧
[14:46] She would have wanted you to have it. 她会想要你留着的
[15:00] So, um… 那就 呃…
[15:02] Tell me about this dead girl. 跟我说说那个死去的女孩儿
[15:04] Did you love her? 你爱她吗?
[15:08] Rebecca Brown, 丽贝卡·布朗
[15:09] first girl I ever fell for. 是我第一个为之倾心的女孩
[15:11] You never thought about jumping back before? 你之前从没想过回到过去?
[15:14] Thought about it a hundred times. I just… 想过一百次了 我只是…
[15:15] But you’d know better. 但你会更了解
[15:18] Sam, this is serious shit. 山姆 这是个严肃的事儿
[15:21] There’s two big rules. 有两大条规矩
[15:23] You never jump back to alter your own past. 你绝不能回去改变自己的过去
[15:26] And you never jump unsupervised. 还有你决不能在无人监管时回去
[15:28] What if I just go back and nobody sees me? 要是我只是回去而没人看到我呢?
[15:33] If I… 要是我…
[15:34] If I do exactly as you taught me and just observe? 要是我完全按你教的只是观察呢?
[15:37] Come on, man. Let’s be honest with ourselves. 得了吧 伙计 别自欺欺人了
[15:41] Do you really think that you can go back 你真以为你能回去
[15:43] and watch your girlfriend get murdered, 眼睁睁地看着你的女朋友被杀害
[15:45] -and not intervene? -I’ve seen dozens of people -却无动于衷吗? -我曾看到许多人
[15:47] killed right before my eyes, 就在我眼前被杀害
[15:48] and I haven’t lifted a finger. 却什么也没做
[15:49] Well, this is different, Sam. 那 这可不一样 山姆
[15:51] You’ve seen for yourself what happens if you… 你自己见识过 要是你…
[15:54] if you break these rules. 要是你打破规矩会发生什么事
[15:56] Your sister dies in a fire. 你妹妹死于火灾
[15:59] You jump back, thinking you can save her. 你回到过去 以为你能救她
[16:01] And you do. 而且你做到了
[16:03] But what you didn’t expect 可你没料到 取而代之
[16:04] was that your parents were gonna die instead. 你的父母会死去
[16:09] You try to save one life. You kill two. 你试图拯救一条人命 你却害死了两个
[16:12] How many times you gotta jump back before you know the rules? 在你了解规矩之前你要回去多少次?
[16:14] -15? 20? -Enough to know I don’t want to do it any more. -15次? 20次? -知道我不会再那样就够了
[16:16] Exactly. You know, you nearly fried your brain. 这就对了 你知道吗 你都快把脑袋弄糊了
[16:20] You can’t handle that many overlaps. 重复那么多次你会受不了的
[16:23] It’ll drive you crazy. 那样会让你发疯
[16:24] Can we get another round here, sweetheart? 给我们再来一杯吧 甜心?
[16:28] Save it, Goldburg. 省省吧 高德伯格
[16:30] You gave me an “F” in freshman physics, remember? 你大一物理给了我个”F” 还记得吗?
[16:32] You’re never gonna let me live it down. 你永远也不会让我忘了的
[16:34] You start tipping, I might. 你给小费 我可能会
[16:36] Keep the change. 不用找了
[16:37] Everybody’s happy. 大家都开心
[16:41] I know it’s hard, man. 我知道这很难 伙计
[16:43] But for whatever reason, 可是不管什么原因
[16:45] your girl Rebecca had to die. 你的女人丽贝卡必须死
[16:47] And I’ve had to live with it. 而我必须得忍受
[16:51] Not saving someone’s life 不去拯救某人的生命
[16:53] isn’t the same thing as killing them, Sam. 并不意味着是杀害他们 山姆
[16:56] No. 不是
[16:59] But it’s close. 但很接近
[17:04] You do a good thing, Sam. 你在做好事 山姆
[17:06] You bring a lot of closure to people. 你给人们带来很多了结
[17:08] Everybody but myself. 除了我自己
[17:10] You gotta stop living in the past. 你不能继续活在过去了
[17:12] You gotta get this girl out of your mind. 你得把这个女孩抛在脑后
[17:13] She’s dead. 她已经不在了
[17:14] You’re never gonna see her again. 你再也见不到她了
[17:17] And if you want to help this poor death-row bastard, 你要是想帮助这个可怜的死囚区杂种
[17:20] then you better find a way to do it in the here and now. 那你最好在当前找个办法来解决
[17:25] It’s like my ex-wife used to say before she 就像是我前妻跟一个他妈的园丁
[17:28] ran off to Ecuador with the fucking gardener. 跑去厄瓜多尔之前总爱说的
[17:32] You gotta live in the moment, man. 你得活在当下 伙计
[17:45] This one’s on the house. 这杯算我请
[17:47] Thanks. 谢了
[17:48] What is it? 这是什么?
[17:50] A buttery nipple. 黄油乳头
[18:10] Come on! 加油!
[18:12] Uh! Hurry! 啊! 快点!
[18:27] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[18:38] I’m sorry. I can’t. 抱歉 我做不到
[18:40] I just can’t. 我就是做不到
[18:44] Come on. 来吧
[18:46] Please. 别
[18:49] Vicky, I need to be alone right now. 维姬 我现在想独自静静
[18:53] Do you want to talk about it? 你想谈谈吗?
[18:56] No. 不
[18:57] Oh, okay. 噢 好吧
[19:01] That’s fine. 无所谓
[19:06] I really know how to pick ’em, huh? 我真是会挑人 哈?
[19:10] It’s nothing personal. 我不是不行
[19:12] What? 什么?
[19:16] Are you… Are you gay? 你是… 你是同志吗?
[19:18] I could introduce you to my friend Brendan. 我能把你介绍给我的朋友布兰丹
[19:20] He’s gay, too. Maybe you guys could hang out! 他也是个同志 也许你们能在一块儿!
[19:22] Well, I’ll be sure to give you his number, 这样吧 我肯定会给你他的号码
[19:24] and you can go, you know, do man things. 然后你们能去 你知道 做些男人的事儿
[19:28] Sound good? 听起来不错吧?
[19:49] Rebecca… 丽贝卡…
[20:11] Lonnie… 朗尼…
[20:32] Hey, Liz. It’s Sam. 嘿 利兹 我是山姆
[20:34] I changed my mind. 我改变主意了
[20:37] I’ll help you out. 我会帮你的
[20:50] You got five minutes. 你有五分钟
[21:04] Hello. 你好
[21:05] Hey, Lonnie. 嘿 朗尼
[21:07] Sam Reide. Remember me? 山姆·瑞德 记得我吗?
[21:11] South Pontiac High. 南庞蒂克高中
[21:14] South Pontiac Grizzly Bears. 南庞蒂克灰熊队
[21:23] I’m here to help you. 我来这儿帮你的
[21:30] Look, Lonnie. I know you didn’t kill Rebecca Brown. 听着 朗尼 我知道你没有杀害丽贝卡·布朗
[21:39] Jesus, Lonnie. Say something. 上帝啊 朗尼 说话啊
[21:44] Why are you here? 你来这儿干嘛?
[21:45] I just told you. 我刚说过
[21:47] You here to laugh at me? 你来这儿嘲笑我?
[21:48] No, look, Lonnie. 不是 听着 朗尼
[21:49] I know you loved Rebecca. 我知道你爱着丽贝卡
[21:52] I know she loved you. 我知道她爱你
[21:53] I know what was going on. 我知道怎么回事
[21:55] She wrote all about it, right here. 她写了关于你的一切 就在这儿
[22:02] What are you trying to do? 你想干嘛?
[22:05] We can get a new trial. 我们能重新开庭
[22:10] Look, Lonnie. I don’t think you heard me. 听着 朗尼 我觉得你没听我说
[22:14] This is new evidence. 这是个新的证据
[22:15] The police don’t want to reopen the case, 警察不想重审这个案子
[22:17] but we can request a stay of execution. 可我们能申请缓刑
[22:19] New evidence. New trial. 新的证据 重新开庭
[22:20] -You’ll be exonerated. -No. -你会被释放的 -不
[22:23] Do you understand? 你听懂了没?
[22:27] -I’m sending this to your lawyer. -No. -我会把这带给你的律师 -不行
[22:31] Lonnie, would you just look at the diary! 朗尼 你能不能就看看这日记!
[22:34] It was you. 是你
[22:37] You killed her. 你杀了她
[22:39] And I’ve been locked in here for 10 years. 我在这儿被关了十年
[22:44] And you’ve been free. 而你却逍遥法外
[22:47] You can’t come in here and do this to me! 你不能来这儿这样对我!
[22:50] You can’t pretend to be the good guy now 你不能现在来装好人
[22:54] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[22:57] It’s not fair! 这不公平!
[22:58] You did it, Sam! 是你做的 山姆!
[23:00] You should be in here! 你该在这儿!
[23:02] -Let’s go. -You did it, Sam! -走吧 -是你做的 山姆!
[23:04] It’s not fair! 这不公平!
[23:05] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[23:31] I’ll never get used to this cold. 我永远也习惯不了这种冷
[23:35] So what’s on the menu tonight? 那么今晚的主题是什么?
[23:36] Homicide? Rape? Vehicular manslaughter? 谋杀? 强奸? 还是汽车肇事?
[23:42] Rebecca Brown. 丽贝卡·布朗
[23:44] Sam, what are you doing? 山姆 你这是在干嘛?
[23:46] It’s okay, Jenna. 没事的 珍娜
[23:48] Just give me the numbers. 把号码给我就行
[23:51] You’re breaking the rules. 你在违反规则
[23:52] They’re my rules to break. 我打破的是我的规则
[23:53] You can’t save her, Sam. 你救不了她的 山姆
[23:56] I can do this here, the safe way, 我能在这里 通过安全的方式进行
[23:58] or I can do it at home by myself and risk everything. 或者在家里独自承担风险
[24:03] -Sam… -Either way, I’m gonna do it. -山姆… -不论哪种方式 我都会做
[24:04] This is a bad idea. 这不是个好主意
[24:06] The numbers. 给我号码
[24:20] June 6th, 1998. 1998年 6月6日
[24:23] Murder happened approximately 12:40 a.m. 凶杀案发生于上午12:40左右
[24:26] on a Saturday. 那是星期六
[25:11] Who’s in there? 是谁在那边?
[25:13] I have a fucking gun. 我有枪的
[25:16] Liz. Liz. It’s me. 利兹 利兹 是我
[25:17] Sam? 山姆?
[25:19] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[25:20] No, no, no. It’s cool. 不 不 不 真酷
[25:22] No. My parents are out of town this weekend. 不 周末我父母不在镇里
[25:24] -No, no… -Come on. I got some wine coolers… -不 不是… -来嘛 我有些葡萄酒…
[25:27] -Becky calls it “bitch beer.” -Lock the doors… -贝基叫它”泼妇酒” -关上门…
[25:28] -You want some bitch beer? -Get back in the car! -来点泼妇酒么? -回到车上去!
[25:32] -I’m not getting back in my car… -Listen. -我不会回车上的… -听着
[25:33] You’re in danger. This is serious, okay? 你很危险 我是认真的 明白么?
[25:38] Get in the car. 到车里去
[25:40] Okay? 成么?
[25:42] Come on. 快点
[25:47] Keep the doors locked. 关上车门
[25:48] If you see anything, honk your horn. 如果你看到什么 就按喇叭
[25:50] Okay? 明白么?
[27:35] Rebecca? 丽贝卡?
[28:05] Elizabeth! Elizabeth! 伊丽莎白! 伊丽莎白!
[28:30] Hey, man. You okay? 嘿 兄弟 没事吧?
[28:32] Who are you? 你是谁?
[28:34] Paco. You know? 帕科 不记得了?
[28:36] I rent your couch. 我租了你的沙发
[28:39] I rent out my couch? 我出租了我的沙发?
[28:41] It’s the recession, pendejo. 是缺钱了 白痴
[28:48] -Where are my car keys? -Car keys? -我的汽车钥匙在哪? -汽车钥匙?
[28:50] You don’t have a car. 你没有汽车啊
[29:22] You gotta stop showing up here. 不要再来这里了
[29:23] I need the case file on the Rebecca Brown murder. 我需要关于丽贝卡·布朗谋杀案的档案
[29:25] This is the last time. 这是最后一次
[29:45] So who’s this guy? 这家伙是谁?
[29:47] He was a suspect in the Brown murder 10 years ago. 他是10年前布朗谋杀案的一名嫌疑人
[29:49] But now he’s obsessed with the case. 不过现在他无法摆脱这案子的困扰
[29:52] What, do you think he might be our guy? 什么 你觉得他能成我们的人?
[29:54] I think he’s just a lost soul. 我觉得他只是个失落的灵魂
[29:57] Hey, let’s show him the others. 嘿 给他一些其它的吧
[29:58] What? 什么?
[30:00] If he’s the killer, we’ll know. 如果他是杀人犯 我们会知道的
[30:09] Paper’s calling our guy the “Pontiac Killer.” 报纸上称这个家伙为”切割手”
[30:11] You like that name? 喜欢这个名字么?
[30:14] What’s his pattern? 他有什么花样?
[30:15] He tracks young women, and cuts them apart. 尾随年轻女子 然后尸解她们
[30:18] Eight victims so far, that we know of. 目前已知的 有八位受害者
[30:20] It’s about one a year. 大约每年一位
[30:25] Any leads? 有什么线索么?
[30:26] You got a lot of questions, buddy. 你问题可真多 兄弟
[30:28] Yeah, well… 是么 然而…
[30:31] You don’t seem to have any answers. 你们似乎没有任何答案
[30:53] Hello? 喂?
[30:54] Jenna. Hey. 珍娜 嘿
[30:55] Sam. 山姆
[30:57] Where have you been? You okay? 你在哪呀? 没事吧?
[30:59] I’ve been trying to reach you. 我来接你
[31:00] Uh, no. I’m fine. I’m fine. 呃 不用了 我没事 我很好
[31:02] I just… I need some help. 我只是… 需要些帮助
[31:03] What’s wrong? You need money? 怎么了? 缺钱了?
[31:05] No. No… 不 不是…
[31:06] Listen. 听着
[31:07] Jenna, do you remember Lonnie Flennons? 珍娜 你还记得朗尼·费勒南斯么?
[31:10] Of course I do, every time I see his stupid commercials. 当然记得 每当我看到他无趣的生意
[31:13] Flennons and Monohan, Attorneys at Law. 费勒南斯和莫诺汉 律师事务所
[31:16] -He’s a lawyer? -Sam. -他是名律师? -山姆
[31:18] You need to leave Lonnie alone. 你最好别去烦朗尼
[31:20] What are you talking about? 你在说些什么?
[31:21] Did you jump again? 你又穿越时空了?
[31:25] You did, didn’t you? I thought we talked about this. 你确实这么做了 是吧? 我想我们已经说过这些了
[31:27] Sam, I’m worried about you… 山姆 我现在替你担心…
[31:28] Uh, Jenna… 呃 珍娜…
[31:30] Don’t worry about it, okay? 不用担心 行么?
[31:32] I’ll be by later, and I’ll explain everything. 我稍后就来 然后将一切解释清楚
[31:33] Okay… 好的…
[31:45] Which office is Lonnie Flennons’? 朗尼·费勒南斯在哪间办公室?
[31:46] Do you have an appointment? 您有预约么?
[31:48] -Is it this one? -Sir, you can’t go in there. -是这间么? -先生 你不能进去
[31:50] Sir! Sir! You can’t go in there! 先生! 先生! 你不能进去!
[31:52] You can’t go in there! Sir! 你不能进去! 先生!
[31:53] I need to talk to you. 我得和你谈谈
[31:54] I’m sorry. I told him he couldn’t come in… 抱歉 我告诉过他不能进来…
[31:56] It’s okay. We’re old friends. 没关系 我们是老朋友
[32:06] Where were you the night of the murders? 谋杀案那晚你在哪?
[32:07] What is this? 你指的是什么?
[32:09] Huh? Is this our anniversary? 呵? 这是我们的周年纪念日么?
[32:12] You come in here, and you ask me the same question every five years? 你来这里 然后每五年问我同一个问题?
[32:15] I want to know where you were. 我想知道你当时在哪
[32:17] You still think I was involved? 你仍然认为我有嫌疑?
[32:20] Aw, come on. 啊 别这样
[32:22] Huh? Look, everybody knows Becky and Elizabeth 呵? 瞧 所有人都知道贝基和伊丽莎白
[32:26] were victims of the Pontiac Killer. 是切割手的受害者
[32:27] Jesus. Where you been, living under a rock? 上帝啊 你去哪了 过着原始人的生活呢?
[32:30] Tell me where you were! 告诉我你当时在哪!
[32:35] The night they were killed, 她们被杀的那晚
[32:38] I thought of stopping by the house. 我本想在房子边停车
[32:41] Rebecca called me and told me her parents were out of town. 丽贝卡打电话给我说她父母不在镇里
[32:43] I saw you and Elizabeth talking outside. 我看到你和伊丽莎白在外面聊天
[32:47] I thought I should steer clear. 我觉得我该回避
[32:48] She hadn’t told you about us. 她还没告诉你 我和她之间的事
[32:50] I went home, and that was that. 然后我回家了 这就是全部
[32:53] I was cleared of all charges. 我是完全清白的
[32:56] Yeah. Let’s just say 好啊 那我们就说说
[32:57] your name’s been added back to the suspect pool. 你的名字已被加回到嫌疑犯名单中了
[33:09] I’m all for antidiscrimination. 我完全赞同反对歧视
[33:12] Hell, I made my living at it. 该死的是 我以此为生
[33:14] Come on, Sam. 别这样 山姆
[33:16] Lonnie, what happened? 朗尼 到底发生了什么?
[33:17] Stop it. 别再说了
[33:18] When did this happen? 这是什么时候发生的?
[33:21] You don’t remember? 你不记得了么?
[33:23] I forget things sometimes. 我有时健忘
[33:25] I get confused. I get mixed up. 我被搞糊涂了 弄得一团糟
[33:28] “Hey, Lonnie, let’s get together. “嘿 朗尼 我们聚聚吧
[33:30] Let’s have a drink.” 喝上几杯”
[33:31] And then one drink turns into 20 drinks, 然后1杯变成了20杯
[33:35] and then you get a cab that night. 然后那天晚上你叫了辆出租车
[33:36] How long ago was this? 多久以前的事情?
[33:38] June 6th, 2003. 2003年 6月6日
[33:41] It was five years after the… 那之后五年…
[33:44] God. 上帝啊
[33:47] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[33:53] I’m sorry. 真的很抱歉
[33:55] You know, for the longest time, I was convinced 知道么 很长一段时间里 我深信
[33:58] you killed the Brown sisters. 是你杀了布朗姐妹
[34:00] -Me? -Yeah. -我? -是啊
[34:02] Rebecca was always afraid you’d find out about us. 丽贝卡常担心你会发现我和她的事情
[34:06] She always thought you were watching her. 她总以为你在监视她
[34:08] You know, waiting around the corner, spying. 比如 在拐角处监视 窥探
[34:13] Did you kill them, Sam? 是你杀了她们么 山姆?
[34:15] No. 不是
[34:17] I didn’t. 我没有
[34:34] I spent years teaching you to use your gift, 我花了几年教你如何使用能力
[34:37] and now you’ve created the Pontiac Killer. 而现在你已经创造了切割手
[34:42] Shit, man. 该死 兄弟
[34:45] -I can fix it, though. -Good. -尽管如此 我能弥补 -不错
[34:47] If I just jump back to the night Rebecca and Elizabeth were killed, 如果我比这个时间早一小时回到
[34:50] except an hour earlier this time. 丽贝卡和伊丽莎白被谋杀的那晚
[34:52] Well, that’s not going to work. 得了 那不会有用的
[34:53] I’ll tell you, 我得告诉你
[34:55] you go back to a time that you’ve already jumped, 回到一个你已经回到过的时间
[34:58] you’re going to end up frying your brain. 那会把你脑子烧坏的
[35:01] Hey, hey, hey, don’t sniff that. 嘿 嘿 嘿 别闻那个
[35:03] Unless you really want to lie on the floor here paralyzed for the next hour. 除非你真的想 接下来一个小时都瘫痪在地上
[35:07] That right there… that’s Burundanga. 那边的… 是布朗唐嘎
[35:10] It’s the Devil’s Breath. 它是恶魔的呼吸
[35:13] And you grow this because… 那你种这些是因为…
[35:16] It’s fucking Detroit, man. 这里是该死的底特律 兄弟
[35:19] Put a few of those under my window. 在我窗子下放些这个
[35:21] Cheaper than buying a burglar alarm. 比买防盗警铃便宜多了
[35:26] Okay, so what if I go back four hours before the murders? 好吧 那如果我回到凶杀案四小时前会怎样?
[35:30] Won’t work. 没用的
[35:31] Goldburg, I’ve created a serial killer. 高德伯格 我已经创造了一个连环杀手
[35:35] I have to stop him. 我得阻止他
[35:37] Okay. Here’s what you can do. 好啊 这里有你能做的
[35:40] You said there’s eight murders, right? 你说有八宗谋杀案 是么?
[35:44] Okay. So go back to the next one, victim number three. 那好 回到另外一个那时候 第三个受害者
[35:47] -Well, wait. What about Elizabeth? -No, no, no. Stop. Stop. -等等 那伊丽莎白怎么办? -不 不 不 停 停
[35:51] You got to stick to the rules. 你得遵守规则
[35:53] Stick to the rules. 遵守规则
[35:56] Just observe. Observe. 只看就好 只能看
[35:59] Like you always do. 就像你常做的那样
[36:01] This victim number three… 这个第三号受害者…
[36:04] it’s nobody you know, right? 不是你认识的人 没错吧?
[36:07] Right. 没错
[36:08] Good. 好的
[36:10] Then you ID the killer. 然后你记住杀手的身份
[36:12] I mean, beyond the shadow of a frickin’ doubt. 我是说 确定无疑后
[36:18] Then you go to the police, 去找警察
[36:20] drop them a note, turn him in. 给他们留个言 把他告发
[36:23] And then there’s just one more thing. 剩下的只有一件事情
[36:27] You’ll be altering… 你将会深深地…
[36:30] the course of events significantly. 改变整件事情
[36:34] So when you get back… 那么当你回来时…
[36:36] That is, if it worked. 就是说 如果它成功了
[36:38] When you come back… 当你回来…
[36:40] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[36:46] Shit, I lost my train of thought. What were we talking about? 妈的 我想不起来了 刚才我们说到哪了?
[36:48] It’s okay, Goldburg. I think I got it. 没关系 高德伯格 我想我明白了
[36:50] I come back, the serial killer’s behind bars. 我回来的时候 那个杀人狂魔已经在监狱里了
[36:53] Serial killer. That’s right. Yeah. That’s it. 杀人狂魔 对 就是这样
[36:56] Behind the bars. Yeah. That’s good. 关进监狱 对 很不错
[36:58] Thanks, Goldburg. You’re brilliant. 谢谢 高德伯格 你真棒
[37:01] Brilliant. Yeah, okay. 真棒 是 好吧
[37:03] Thought you were going to say “sexy.” 我以为你会说”真性感”
[37:05] That’s okay. No problem. 不错 没问题
[37:07] Still going to have a good day. 还是会度过非常美好的一天
[37:10] Hey, wait. Don’t forget. 嘿 等下 别忘了
[37:12] Jenna put in an order. 珍娜订了地方
[37:17] I can’t get over there today. 我今天不能过去了
[37:32] Nice of you to show up. 你能来太好了
[37:35] Mmm. Cleaned up? 嗯 收拾好了?
[37:37] No I didn’t. 没 我还没
[37:42] What’s this? 这是什么?
[37:43] Victim number three, Anita Barnes. 三号受害者 阿妮塔·巴恩斯
[37:46] Sam, no. 山姆 别
[37:47] It’s okay. I don’t know her. 没事的 我又不认识她
[37:49] This is business as usual. I pop back and ID the perp. 这只是和平常一样的 我回去查明了罪犯的身份
[37:54] You got to be kidding me. 你在开玩笑吧
[37:56] I’m not letting you do this. 我不会让你这么做的
[37:58] Every time you go back, people die. 每一次你回去 都会有人死
[38:00] Can’t you learn that? 你难道还不明白吗?
[38:01] Police don’t have any leads. 警察没有任何计划
[38:02] I’m the only one who can stop him. 我是唯一能阻止他的人
[38:04] Think this through, Sam. How bad does it have to get? 想想吧 山姆 还要把事情搞到多糟?
[38:07] I can fix this. 我能弥补的
[38:10] I’m not helping you this time. 这一次我不会再帮你了
[38:21] Sam… 山姆…
[38:27] Oh, Goldburg says hi. 哦 高德伯格跟你问好
[38:47] Okey, victim number three. 好吧 三号受害者
[38:52] Anita Barnes. 阿妮塔·巴恩斯
[38:55] September 5th, 2000. 2000年九月五号
[38:56] 5133 Millerton Street. 米勒顿街5133号
[38:59] 5133 Millerton. 米勒顿5133号
[39:01] 5133 Millerton. 米勒顿5133号
[39:06] Anita Barnes, victim number three. 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 三号受害人
[39:16] Just watch. Just watch. 等着瞧吧 等着瞧
[39:19] Just watch. 等着瞧
[39:57] Jesus. 天哪
[39:59] She’s my soul mate. 她真是我的心灵伴侣
[40:42] God. 我的天
[40:58] Get up! Get the fuck up, bitch! 起来! 他妈的给我起来 婊子!
[40:59] Nobody’s going to hear you! 没人能听见你!
[41:02] No! 不!
[41:04] No! 不!
[41:05] Shut the fuck up! I swear I will fucking kill you! 他妈的闭嘴! 我发誓我他妈会杀了你!
[41:09] Shut the fuck up! 他妈的给我闭嘴!
[41:11] Don’t look at me! Don’t look at me! Don’t look at me. 别看我! 别看我! 别看我
[41:15] No! 不!
[41:16] You hear me? Do you hear me? Do you fucking hear me? 听见我说的没有? 听见了吗? 你他妈的听见我说的没有?
[41:19] -Say, “Yes, I hear you. Yes, I hear you.” -Yes! Yes! -说”是的 我听见了 是 我听见了” -是! 是!
[41:23] I will fucking snap your neck! 我要把你的脖子弄断!
[41:24] Turn… 转过来…
[41:27] Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴! 闭嘴!
[41:29] Shut up! Shut up! You hear me? 闭嘴! 闭嘴! 听见了吗?
[41:32] Shut the fuck up! Open… 他妈的闭嘴! 打开…
[41:41] Oh, shit! I can’t. 哦 妈的! 我不能
[41:44] I can’t. 我不能
[41:48] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[41:50] -I’m sorry. -What? -对不起 -什么?
[41:55] I didn’t even say the safe word. 我连句完整的话都说不了
[41:57] -I can’t do this. -But you were doing great! -我做不到 -但是你做的好极了!
[42:01] I know. It’s just… 我知道 只是…
[42:03] I can’t get hard when you’re screaming and crying like that. 你那么喊叫的时候我根本硬不起来
[42:05] -It’s upsetting. I just… -You know I’m enjoying this! -真烦人 我只是… -你知道我很享受这个!
[42:09] I know. It’s just… 我知道 只是…
[42:10] Cosmo said if we treat this like a game, we can have fun with this. 科斯莫说如果我们把这当作游戏 我们就会乐在其中
[42:13] I know what Cosmo says, okay? 我知道科斯莫说的 怎么了?
[42:15] I can’t do it. I mean, we need to do something. 我做不到 我是说 我们得想想办法了
[42:18] -Otherwise, how are we going to spice… -I know. -否则 我们怎么让它变的有趣呢… -我知道
[42:20] You remind me all the time, okay? But this shit is weird. 你一直都在提醒我 不是吗? 但是这个太他妈奇怪了
[42:23] -It feels wrong. -Why? -感觉不对 -为什么?
[42:26] -Because I’m enjoying it. -But I’m enjoying it, too. -因为我乐在其中 -但是我也乐在其中啊
[42:29] I shouldn’t enjoy raping you. That’s crazy. 我不应该享受强奸你的过程啊 真是疯了
[42:30] You’re completely overanalyzing this. 你只是把这想的太严重了
[42:32] Okay, I know. Every time I start thinking, I can’t get hard. 好吧 我知道 每次我一想到这个 我就硬不起来
[42:36] It’s, like, fucking up my vibe. 这就 让我的情绪很糟
[42:38] And now my mind’s racing a million mi… 现在我的思维已经跑了一百万米…
[42:41] I just… 我只是…
[42:42] You know what? 知道吗?
[42:44] Don’t worry. It’s okay. 别担心 这没什么
[42:46] Just go get the accommodator. 去找调解人吧
[42:57] -What the fuck? -I can explain this. -这是什么? -听我解释
[42:59] What are you doing in the closet, you pervert? 你在衣橱里干什么呢 你这个疯子?
[43:00] -I’m the pervert? -Yes, you… -我是疯子? -对 你…
[43:05] I want you out of here, pendejo, or I’ll call the cops. 马上离开这 混蛋 否则我要叫警察了
[43:08] What the fuck you talking about, man? 你他妈的在说什么呢?
[43:09] You rent my couch, you pay me. 你租了我的沙发 你得给我钱
[43:11] You don’t pay me, you find somewhere else to sleep, pendejo. 你如果不给钱 就去找其它的地方睡觉 混蛋
[43:13] Fine, man. I’ll be out of here. 好的 伙计 我会走的
[43:16] Don’t worry. 别担心
[43:18] I’ll be out of here next week or the week before last. 我下周或上上周之前就会走的
[43:22] Two days ago. Fuck you. 两天前 你他妈的
[43:28] Goldburg, open up. 高德伯格 开门
[43:30] Goldburg, open up. 高德伯格 开门
[43:32] It’s me, Sam. 是我 山姆
[43:36] Goldburg, open the door! 高德伯格 开门!
[43:57] Goldburg, you in there? 高德伯格 你在里面吗?
[45:03] Okay. Anita Barnes. 好吧 阿妮塔·巴恩斯
[45:11] Funny. 真有趣
[45:29] Anita! 阿妮塔!
[45:35] Excuse me. 不好意思
[45:37] I’m sorry. Don’t be scared, okay? 对不起 别害怕 好吗?
[45:40] -Get away from me. -I just need to ask you a few questions. -别碰我 -我只想问你几个问题
[45:42] I have a restraining order against you. 我有一个你的法院制止令
[45:44] -What? -You’re that perv from the closet! -什么? -你是那个躲在衣柜里的疯子!
[45:46] Wait. No, listen. I can explain that, okay? 等下 不 听着 听我解释 好吗?
[45:48] I was trying to protect you, and I think it worked. 我只是想保护你 我觉得我成功了
[45:51] But I need to figure out why you’re still alive. 但是我需要知道你为什么还活着
[45:53] Somebody please help! Call the cops! 救命! 叫警察!
[45:56] -Listen! -Please help me! -听着! -救命!
[45:57] Have you ever known somebody named Lonnie Flennons? 你认识一个叫朗尼·费勒南斯的人吗?
[45:59] -Please help! -No, no, no! -救命! -别 别 别!
[46:00] It’s okay. I know her. 没事的 我认识她
[46:03] Shit! Shit! 妈的! 妈的!
[46:22] Sam, are you okay? 山姆 你还好吗?
[46:24] Yeah, I’m fine. 是的 我很好
[46:26] No, you’re not. Look at you. 不 你不好 看看你吧
[46:29] -Just pepper spray. I’m fine. -What happened? -只是点辣椒粉喷雾 我很好 -怎么了?
[46:31] Nothing. 没什么
[46:33] -Let me see. -I’m fine! -我看看 -我没事!
[46:40] Does the name Anita Barnes mean anything to you? 阿妮塔·巴恩斯这个名字对你而言有什么意义吗?
[46:43] You jumped without me. 你单独行动了
[46:46] Sam, do you know how dangerous that is? 山姆 你知道这有多危险吗?
[46:49] You could drown. Your brain could boil. I can’t just… 你会被淹死 你的大脑会被压扁 我不能只是…
[46:52] I don’t need a lecture from you right now, Jenna. 我现在不想听你的长篇大论 珍娜
[46:54] What I need to know… 我想知道的是…
[46:57] What I need to figure out is why Anita Barnes is still alive. 我想知道的是为什么阿妮塔·巴恩斯还活着
[47:01] I jumped. I did. 是的 我单独行动了
[47:04] I went back, and I was supposed to witness her murder. 我回去了 以为我能看见她被谋杀
[47:06] She was victim number three of the Pontiac Killer. 切割手的第三个受害人
[47:08] -Now I come back, and it’s just… -What? -现在我回来了 只是… -什么?
[47:11] Now I don’t know. It’s like all the pieces of the puzzle just shifted around. 现在我不知道了 就像一堆转来转去的迷题一样
[47:16] The only person who could explain it to me is Goldburg, 唯一能解释这些的人是高德伯格
[47:19] And now he’s disappeared. 现在他失踪了
[47:21] Yeah, conveniently. 是的 太合时宜了
[47:25] -What does that mean? -Sam, he was going to -你说那话是什么意思? -山姆 他会成为
[47:28] turn in evidence linking you to the murders. 把你和谋杀案联系在一起的线索
[47:31] If you hadn’t fast forwarded through your past, you’d know that. 如果你没有从过去转送的那么快的话 你会明白的
[47:34] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢?
[47:39] Sam, you trust me, don’t you? 山姆 你相信我 不是吗?
[47:44] I mean, if you’re doing this for any reason, 我是说 如果你有任何理由做这件事的话
[47:49] I’d never turn you in. 我不会阻止你的
[47:55] This is ridiculous. 这很荒谬
[48:00] Sam, the night of the Brown murders, I covered for you. 山姆 布朗杀人案的那个晚上 我掩护了你
[48:05] I know you weren’t at home. 我知道你没在家
[48:07] You know where I was! I tried to save them! 你知道我在哪! 我想救他们!
[48:10] Sam, you don’t know what happened two weeks ago. 山姆 你不知道两周前发生了什么
[48:13] Yeah, I know I didn’t kill anybody. 是 我知道我没杀任何人
[48:14] Okay. Maybe not now, but… 好吧 也许不是现在 但是…
[48:18] what if with the jumping you go crazy, 如果时空穿越把你弄疯了怎么办
[48:20] and sometime in the future… 在未来的某一天…
[48:25] Sam, you don’t talk about it. 山姆 你从来就不提这个
[48:30] You don’t talk about anything. You just bottle it all up. 你什么都不说 把它控制的严严实实
[48:35] We’ve never even talked about what happened in the fire. 你甚至从没提过着火的时候到底发生了什么
[48:43] Did you… Did you start the fire? 是你… 是你放的火吗?
[48:59] I saved your life, Jenna. 我救了你 珍娜
[49:09] I saw you die. 我看见你死了
[49:16] I went to your funeral, for fuck’s sake. 我去了你的葬礼 他妈的
[49:20] I don’t want to hurt people, Jenna. 我不想伤害别人 珍娜
[49:22] I don’t do that. I help people. 我没有那么做 我在帮助别人
[49:25] You see? I… I help… I fix things. 你看见了? 我… 我帮助… 我弥补了那些事情
[49:28] It’s what I do. That’s what I did! I went back, and I fixed it. 这就是我做的 这就是我做过的! 我回到过去 弥补那些事情
[49:32] I fixed it, Jenna! 是我弥补了它 珍娜!
[49:34] That’s why you’re here, because I fix things! 这就是为什么你在这 我可以弥补!
[49:37] You know, but sometimes you can’t fix everything. 你知道的 但是有的时候你并不能弥补一切
[49:40] Sometimes things are just fucked, Jenna! 有时事情就是会变得他妈的一团糟 珍娜!
[49:42] And… and right now, things are kind of fucked! 而且… 而且现在 事情就已经有点变糟了!
[49:47] So, I… 所以 我…
[49:51] I’m try… I’m try… 我在试着… 我在试着…
[49:52] -I’m trying to fix it, but it… -Sam. -我在试着弥补 但是… -山姆
[49:54] I just don’t know why. 我只是不知道为什么
[49:56] I’m too stupid or I’m too… I’m too weak! 我太笨了或者我太… 我太软弱了!
[49:58] -It’s… I… It’s just… -Sam. Sam. -它… 它只是… -山姆 山姆
[50:03] It’s going to be okay. 会没事的
[50:05] It’s the jumping. 是时空穿越
[50:07] Just let the police do their job for once. 就让警察履行一次他们的职责吧
[50:13] Sam. 山姆
[50:16] Promise me you’re not going to jump anymore. 向我保证你再也不会做时空穿越了
[50:26] Promise. 向我保证
[50:29] I can fix it, Jenna. 我会弥补的 珍娜
[50:33] No. 不
[51:21] Oh, thank you. 噢 谢谢
[51:24] -Bye, guys. -Night, Vicki. -再见 大伙儿 -晚安 维基
[51:26] See you later. 晚点见
[51:27] You ever wonder how your life would be different 你有没想过假如你能回到过去改变一件事
[51:29] if you could go back and change one thing? 你的人生会有怎样的变化?
[51:32] Yeah. Everyone thinks about that. 有 每个人都这么想过
[51:33] Bye. 再见
[51:35] Hey, want to hear a joke? 嘿 想听个笑话吗?
[51:38] Sure. 好啊
[51:39] What do you get when you mix a brown chicken 把贵妃鸡和黄牛混起来
[51:42] and a brown cow? 会得到什么?
[51:44] I don’t know. What do you get? 我不知道 会得到什么?
[51:45] Brown chicken, brown cow 贵妃鸡 黄牛
[51:49] It’s funny, right? 很有趣 是吧?
[51:52] Hey, Vicki, you want to come over later? 嘿 维基 你晚点想不想过来?
[51:58] Thanks for the offer, but I got to get home to my man. 谢谢你的邀请 但我要回我男人那
[52:02] Right. 好吧
[52:04] Yeah. 嗯
[52:07] Maybe in another life. 也许下辈子吧
[52:09] Yeah. In another life. 嗯 下辈子
[52:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[52:20] -Bye, Sam. -Bye. -再见 山姆 -再见
[52:23] Brown chicken, brown cow 贵妃鸡 黄牛
[52:59] We’re closed! 已经打烊了!
[53:10] Is there anyone in here? 有人吗?
[53:46] Guess the engagement’s off. 也许预约取消了
[53:48] Is that all you found? 你找到的就只有这些吗?
[53:50] Forensics recovered a charred body 法医修复了一具烧焦的尸体
[53:53] matching a description at the Eastern body plant. 数据显示其符合东车厂的报告
[53:55] It’s her. 是她
[53:56] Yep. Unless it was the last customer. 是的 除非是最后一位客人的
[54:03] Good sauce. 酱汁不错
[54:20] Let’s go over it again. 我再问一次
[54:22] What time did you leave the bar last night? 你昨晚几点离开酒吧?
[54:24] I don’t know. I was drunk. 我不知道 我醉了
[54:27] Your roommate says you got in about 3. 你室友说你大概三点到
[54:29] The murders took place at 2:30 a.m. 谋杀案在凌晨2:30发生
[54:32] How long is the walk from the bar to your place? 从你那到酒吧要走多久路?
[54:35] About half an hour? 半个小时吧?
[54:37] You really think I’m the Pontiac Killer? 你真觉得我是那个切割手吗?
[54:40] You were a person of interest in the Brown murders, 你是布朗姐妹谋杀案的嫌疑人
[54:43] but you got off on your sister’s alibi. 但你妹妹为你提供了不在场证明
[54:45] You showed up at Lonnie Flennons’ the day before he dies. 你在朗尼·费勒南斯死前一天去找过他
[54:49] And now you just happen to be at the bar the night 然后你刚好又在那天晚上出现在酒吧
[54:53] Vicki gets her last manicure. 维基最有一次剪指甲了
[54:55] Come on, Glenn. Don’t talk about her like that. 别这样 格伦 别这么说她
[54:58] Don’t be a pig. 别跟猪似的
[55:12] Guess they need their privacy. 也许他们需要隐私
[55:17] Now I’m going to tell you how it’s going to happen. 我跟你说怎么着
[55:19] You’re going to confess. 你会后悔的
[55:21] You’re going to plead insanity. 你会承认自己是疯子的
[55:22] I’m going to testify myself to what a crazy motherfucker you are. 我要证明给你看你他妈的就是个人渣
[55:26] Because if you keep giving me this tired-ass song and dance 因为如果你继续胡说八道
[55:29] about trying to stop the Pontiac Killer, 以为自己能阻止切割手
[55:32] I’ll make sure you’re locked up in county with them big old boys. 我保证你会和那些神经病关在一起
[55:36] Now don’t it just make your asshole pucker? 现在你觉得爽了吧?
[55:38] Glenn. 格伦
[55:48] The sister’s here. She’s got a lawyer. 他妹妹来了 带了一个律师
[55:50] -So? -She’s got Boswich. -所以呢? -她请来了波斯威奇
[55:53] Jesus. 天哪
[55:57] Have you got enough for a conviction? 你有足够证据定罪吗?
[55:58] It’s all circumstantial. 看情况
[56:01] Now what? 现在怎么办?
[56:02] Go back to the auto body plant. 去停尸间
[56:04] Sweep for fingerprints. 扫描指纹
[56:06] See what else you can find. 看看能发现些什么
[56:08] -We were already there. -Then look harder. -我们已经去过了 -再认真找找
[56:11] What are we going to do about psychic boy? 我们要拿这个神经病怎么办?
[56:13] What do you think? 你觉得呢?
[56:16] -We have to let him walk. -Put a tail on him. -我们只能让他走了 -跟踪他
[56:26] The Tigers are looking good this year. 今年老虎队看起来状态不错
[56:36] All right. They’re letting him out. 好了 他们放他出来了
[56:41] Detective Glenn, we got a problem. 格伦警官 我们有麻烦了
[56:46] -I’m sorry. -I’m sorry, too. -很抱歉 -我也很抱歉
[56:50] -You okay? -Yeah. -你没事吧? -没事
[56:53] How was your night? 晚上过得怎么样?
[57:22] Eastern body plant. 东车厂
[57:30] This is where the police found the Pontiac Killer’s victims. 警察在那找到切割手的受害人
[57:34] September 19, 2004. September 19, 2004. 2004年9月19号 2004年9月19号
[57:38] What do you want? 你想怎样?
[57:39] I got to take a shit, Pendejo. 我要拉屎 混蛋
[57:41] Five minutes. 五分钟
[57:44] I’m tired of your fucking “five minutes.” 我烦死你那他妈的”五分钟”了
[57:47] And I know what Pendejo means. 我知道混蛋是什么意思
[57:49] Get the fuck out! 他妈的滚出去!
[57:51] You don’t pay rent, you leave. 不付租金就给我滚
[57:53] I don’t give a shit. 我毫不在乎
[57:55] September 19, 2004. 2004年9月19号
[58:03] The old auto body plant where the police find the victims. 在警察发现受害人的旧车厂
[58:05] They figured it out. When did the Pontiac Killer start coming here? 他们查清楚了 切割手什么时候回来?
[58:08] Why did he torture his victims? 为什么他要折磨受害人?
[58:10] I got to find him. 我一定要找到他
[58:12] I want to see his face, look into his eyes. 我要看着他的脸 盯着他的眼睛
[58:14] Look into his eyes. 盯着他的眼睛
[58:16] I want to see his face, look into his eyes. 我要看见他的脸 盯着他的眼睛
[1:00:57] Hey. 嘿
[1:00:59] Don’t sleep until noon today. 在中午前不要睡觉
[1:01:01] Jenna? 珍娜?
[1:01:02] I’m leaving the classifieds on the coffee table. 我把机密文件落在了咖啡桌上
[1:01:04] Maybe you can look and see if there’s a job in there for you. 也许你能看看上面有没有适合你的工作
[1:01:07] Where you going? 你要去哪?
[1:01:11] Work. It’s Monday. 工作 今天是周一
[1:01:14] Oh, that’s right. 噢 那好吧
[1:01:16] Oh, uh, I’ll be back at 6. 噢 嗯 我六点回来
[1:01:18] -You’re going to cook dinner, right? -I make dinner? -你来做饭 是吗? -我做饭?
[1:01:20] Hell, yeah. 嗯 当然
[1:01:22] And you said you were going to clean up. 还有你说过你会打扫卫生的
[1:01:24] This little project of yours is starting to look kind of scary. 你的计划听起来有些恐怖
[1:01:41] The Pontiac Killer. Eight victims, all women. 切割手 八个受害人 都是女的
[1:01:44] No, he killed Lonnie Flennons. Seven victims. 不 他杀了朗尼·费勒南斯 七个受害人
[1:01:46] Seven women, one man. 七个女人 一个男人
[1:01:48] He hides their bodies. Where does he take them? 他把尸体藏起来 他会放到哪里去?
[1:01:49] The Eastern body plant. Why does he take them there? 东车厂 他为什么要放到那里?
[1:01:51] Some victims have signs of torture, others killed immediately. 某些受害人有被虐待的痕迹 其他的是立即死亡
[1:01:54] What’s his pattern? How does he get out undetected? 他的计划是什么? 他怎么会没别人发现?
[1:01:57] Neighbors never hear him. He must go at night… at night. 邻居们都没见怪声 他一定是晚上去的… 晚上
[1:02:00] Ah, does he live there? Does he work nearby? 啊 他是住在那吗? 他是在附近工作么?
[1:02:03] I’ve got to find him. I’ve got to go back. I’ve got to go back. 我一定要找到他 我要回去 我要回去
[1:02:19] What did these women all have in common? 这些女人有什么共同之处?
[1:02:21] What’s the… What’s the connection? 有什么… 他们之间有什么联系?
[1:02:24] What’s this guy about, huh? 这家伙要干嘛 嗯?
[1:02:27] Oh, man. 噢 伙计
[1:02:45] Anita Barnes. That’s the one that’s killing me. 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 她快把我烦死了
[1:02:48] Anita Barnes. 阿妮塔·巴恩斯
[1:02:52] Let’s see. There was… 想想看 那有个…
[1:02:54] Freeze, motherfucker! Not a move! Not a fucking move! 别动 王八蛋! 别动! 他妈的别动!
[1:02:56] -On your knees! -On your fucking knees! -跪下! -他妈的给我跪下!
[1:03:00] Move down! Get the fuck down! Face down! Come on! 趴下! 他妈的趴下! 脸朝下! 快点!
[1:03:04] -Cuff him. -Hands behind your back! -给他一巴掌 -把手放到背后!
[1:03:06] -Call them up. -All right. Call it in. -叫他们进来 -好的 叫进来
[1:03:19] Ouch. 啊
[1:03:26] You really had this all mapped out. 你真的都计划好了一切
[1:03:29] Look at that. 你看
[1:03:34] You may be a nut job, but you sure made this 也许你是个神经病 但这一切都是你造成的
[1:03:37] a slam-dunk case for us. 一个惊天大案
[1:03:41] I mean, your girlfriend, Becky, cheats on you, 你的女朋友 贝基 给你戴绿帽
[1:03:44] so you kill her. 所以你就杀了他
[1:03:45] Then you kill her sister because… 然后你杀了她姐姐 因为…
[1:03:48] I don’t know… Bonus points? 我不知道… 杀一送一?
[1:03:51] Your pal Goldburg was going to testify against you. 你的朋友高德伯格准备指证你
[1:03:54] Then he disappears. 但他突然消失了
[1:03:56] And then you kill Lonnie Flennons. I don’t know. 然后你杀了朗尼·费勒南斯 我不知道
[1:03:59] -No, no. No. -What? -不 不 不是的 -什么?
[1:04:01] Lonnie was going to be executed. I had to go back. 朗尼将要被执行死刑 我必须回去
[1:04:03] What the fuck you talking about? The next victim. 你他妈的到底在说什么? 最后的受害者
[1:04:05] Which one? 是谁?
[1:04:09] -Anita Barnes. -Who? -阿妮塔·巴恩斯 -谁?
[1:04:10] Anita Barnes. Anita Barnes. 阿妮塔·巴恩斯 阿妮塔·巴恩斯
[1:04:12] Did l… Did he… 是我… 是他…
[1:04:14] -Did he kill Anita Barnes? -I don’t know. You tell me. -他杀了阿妮塔·巴恩斯吗? -我不知道 你告诉我啊
[1:04:18] -Did I kill Anita Barnes? -No. You tell me. -我杀了阿妮塔·巴恩斯吗? -不知道 你告诉我
[1:04:19] -When was the last Pontiac victim? -Look, fuck-stick. -切割手的最后一个受害人什么时候死的? -听着 混蛋
[1:04:21] I’m asking the questions here. How many did you kill? 现在我问你 你杀了多少个人?
[1:04:31] I want my phone call. 我要打电话
[1:04:36] I want my phone call. 我要打电话
[1:04:50] Five minutes. 5分钟
[1:04:52] You get one call, and you call me? 你能打电话 然后你打给我?
[1:04:55] You trying to get me fired? 你打算把我开除?
[1:04:57] Glenn, I got to get out of here. 格伦 我想要离开
[1:05:01] Glenn, I’m serious, okay? 格伦 我是认真的 知道吗?
[1:05:03] The killer is still out there, and I’m the only one who can stop him. 那杀手还在外面 我是唯一能阻止他的人
[1:05:06] According to the joint police department, 根据联合警察部门
[1:05:08] the Pontiac Killer’s right here. 那切割手就在这里
[1:05:10] Come on! You don’t believe it’s me, Glenn! 别这样! 你相信凶手不是我 格伦!
[1:05:12] I’m in enough trouble as it is, Sam! 我惹得麻烦已经够多了 山姆!
[1:05:16] Okay, okay. Listen. 好吧 好吧 听着
[1:05:19] I’m not a psychic. 我不是神经病
[1:05:21] -I knew it. -I time travel. -我知道 -我可以穿梭时空
[1:05:24] I can go back to wherever I was, and I can watch. 我可以回到任何地方 我可以观察
[1:05:27] And depending upon what happens, I change things. 这取决于发生什么 我能改变事情
[1:05:31] Usually on accident but sometimes on purpose. 通常是偶然的但有时是有目的的
[1:05:35] Don’t ever call me again. 别再打给我
[1:05:38] No, it’s true! Glenn! Glenn! 不 这是事实! 格伦! 格伦!
[1:05:42] You met your wife at Tiny Gasco’s sweet-16 party! 你和你妻子在蒂妮·加斯科的16岁生日聚会上相遇!
[1:05:45] Her dad got a taco cart and a band for the neighborhood! 他父亲有一辆塔克货车还为邻居们请来了乐队!
[1:05:49] Your wife came up and asked you to dance! 你妻子走过来向你邀舞!
[1:05:52] But the first thing she ever said to you was… 但他跟你说的第一句话是…
[1:05:57] Are you M.C. Hammer? 你是M.C.汗马吗?
[1:06:14] How did you know that? 你怎么知道?
[1:06:17] I went back. 我回到过去了
[1:06:21] -I saw it. -When? -我看到的 -什么时候?
[1:06:23] Years ago, when you first started asking me about… 几年前, 当你第一次问我的时候…
[1:06:26] I was saving it… 我在挽救这件事啊…
[1:06:29] for something like this, actually. 类似这样的事 事实上
[1:06:31] So what do you say, huh? 那你觉得怎么样?
[1:06:35] You’ll help me out? 你会帮我出去吗?
[1:06:38] Please? 拜托你?
[1:06:41] Hammer? 汗马?
[1:06:43] It’s going down as a clerical error. Glitch in the paperwork. 可以当作是个笔误 文书上的小差错
[1:06:46] But it’ll only buy you a couple more hours. 但它只能给你2个多小时
[1:06:49] Once Nicholas finds out, he’ll bring you in. 一旦尼古拉斯发现了 他会把你抓回来
[1:06:53] There’s no way he’ll let me see you again. 他也不会再让我见你了
[1:06:56] Come to think of it, 仔细想想
[1:06:57] I probably won’t have a job in a few hours. 我可能会在几个小时内失去工作
[1:07:05] You catch that son of a bitch. 你要抓住那个混蛋
[1:07:20] Jenna. Jenna! 珍娜 珍娜!
[1:07:23] Jenna, it’s me! Come on! 珍娜 是我! 快点!
[1:07:25] Jenna, open up the door! I’m going to kick it down! 珍娜 开门! 再不开我要踢门了!
[1:07:28] You ain’t kicking down shit, motherfucker! 你不能踢开门 你个混蛋!
[1:07:30] -Now you need to quiet your ass down! -Open up! -现在你他妈的安静点! -开门!
[1:07:32] What the hell’s wrong with you? 你到底怎么回事?
[1:07:34] Miss Davis, will you open my sister’s door for me? 戴维斯小姐 你能开下我妹妹的门吗?
[1:07:36] -I ain’t opening up shit! -Let me into her apartment. -我才不开呢! -让我进去
[1:07:38] -I ain’t gonna… Wait! -You got the fucking keys! -我不会… 等等! -你有他妈的钥匙!
[1:07:40] -Where’s your fucking key? -Miss Davis, would you shut the fuck up? -那你他妈的钥匙呢? -戴维斯小姐 你他妈的能不能闭嘴?
[1:07:43] -You ain’t about to get me! -Let me into this apartment! -你不能抓住我! -让我进去!
[1:07:45] Don’t put your hands on me, motherfucker! 不要把手放我身上 混蛋!
[1:07:48] Don’t make me have to cut you! 不要逼我砍你!
[1:07:50] Shit! Too fucking old to go to prison. 妈的! 把你送进监狱都不够
[1:07:53] You need to get your trifling ass in and out of here as soon as possible! 你最好进去后尽快出来!
[1:07:56] -Thank you. -Oh, kiss my ass! -谢谢 -哦 巴结我!
[1:07:58] Jenna? 珍娜?
[1:08:22] “Favorite customer”? “最喜爱的顾客”?
[1:08:28] Hey, hey, hey, don’t sniff that, 嘿 嘿 嘿 别闻那个
[1:08:30] unless you really want to lie on the floor here paralyzed for the next hour. 除非接下来几小时你想瘫痪躺在地上
[1:10:08] Goldburg! 高德伯格!
[1:10:11] Goldburg, you in there? 高德伯格 你在里面吗?
[1:10:14] Come on out here! 给我出来!
[1:10:17] Come on out and face me, you son of a… 出来面对我 你这个混…
[1:10:21] Come on! 快点!
[1:10:41] Goldburg. What happened? 高德伯格 发生了什么事?
[1:10:44] Hey, what happened? 嘿 发生了什么事?
[1:10:47] Goldburg, you’re going to be all right, okay? 高德伯格 你会没事的 好吗?
[1:10:49] Can you stand up? Can you stand up? 你能站起来吗? 你能站起来吗?
[1:10:51] I’m going to get you some help. 我去找人来帮你
[1:10:53] Okay? I’m going to get you some help. 好吗? 我去找人来帮你
[1:10:56] I’m going to get you help. 我去找人来帮忙
[1:10:58] I’m going to get you help. 我去找人来帮忙
[1:11:35] Oh, my God. Oh, fuck. 哦 天哪 哦 妈的
[1:11:44] Oh, my God. 哦 天哪
[1:11:50] Sammy. 山米
[1:11:51] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?
[1:11:53] That thing is spring loaded. Here. Let me get you out of there. 那个东西已经夹紧了 来 让我帮你弄开
[1:11:56] I’ll get it. 我会弄开的
[1:11:58] Here. Get up. Stand up. 来 起来 站起来
[1:12:00] We need to get you out of this thing. 我们得把它从你脚上弄掉
[1:12:01] I got you. 我扶你
[1:12:03] Can you lean out? 你脚能出来了吗?
[1:12:10] Jenna, what are you doing here? 珍娜 你在这干什么?
[1:12:12] It’s okay, Sam. 没事的 山姆
[1:12:15] Sam, I’ll fix everything. 山姆 我会解决所有事的
[1:12:17] I’ll just jump back, and I’ll move the trap out of the way. You’ll be fine. 我只要回到过去 把夹子移走 你就会没事了
[1:12:20] -You can jump? -Yeah. -你也能穿越时空? -是的
[1:12:23] Surprise. 惊讶吧
[1:12:26] Why are you… 为什么你…
[1:12:30] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?
[1:12:32] You don’t realize this, 你还没意识到
[1:12:34] but I’ve explained this to you, like, a zillion times. 但我已经向你解释过了 象是有 无数次了
[1:12:39] It’s really frustrating. 真的很受挫
[1:12:43] You fell in love with that whore, Sam. 你爱上了那个妓女 山姆
[1:12:47] She didn’t love you. 她却不爱你
[1:12:49] She was cheating on you. 她对你不忠
[1:12:51] What… What whore? 什么… 什么妓女?
[1:12:53] Rebecca Brown. 丽贝卡·布朗
[1:12:56] Jesus, Sam. Keep up. 天哪 山姆 清醒点
[1:13:00] No. No. Oh, my God. 不 不 哦 天哪
[1:13:04] I took care of it, and everything worked out fine. 我帮你解决了 一切都很顺利
[1:13:09] I even got back at Lonnie Flennons for hurting you. 我甚者报复了伤害你的朗尼·费勒南斯
[1:13:14] But then Rebecca Brown’s stupid sister comes over, 但丽贝卡·布朗的白痴妹妹来找你
[1:13:18] and… and you decide to break the rules, Sam. 然后… 你决定打破规矩 山姆
[1:13:22] I told you not to do it. I told you it would be bad. 我告诉过你不要那么做 会有坏事发生
[1:13:25] You followed me back? 你跟着我回到了过去?
[1:13:33] Jenna, what about the… What about the other girls? 珍娜 那么… 那么其他那些女孩呢?
[1:13:36] What about the… You didn’t know them. 那么… 你都不认识她们
[1:13:37] They were strangers. What did they ever do to you? 她们只是陌生人 她们对你做过什么了?
[1:13:40] Can’t you see, Sam? 你没发现吗 山姆?
[1:13:42] They were only strangers 她们只是陌生人
[1:13:44] ’cause I stopped them before you met them. 是因为我在你认识她们前杀了她们
[1:13:50] Anita Barnes. 阿妮塔·巴恩斯
[1:13:52] She was the whore you went to Chicago with. 她是和你一起去芝加哥的妓女
[1:13:55] I couldn’t let you leave me, Sam. 我不能让你离开我 山姆
[1:13:59] And then Vicki. 然后是维基
[1:14:02] You kept her a secret from me, too, but I found out. 你没告诉过我她的事 但还是被我发现了
[1:14:08] She wasn’t a lady, Sam. 她不是个好女人 山姆
[1:14:10] None of them were ladies. 她们中没一个好女人
[1:14:13] Jenna, they… they’re the women I would’ve fallen in love with. 珍娜 她们… 她们本该是我爱的女人
[1:14:17] I would’ve… I would’ve had a family, a life. 我本该… 我本该有个家庭和新的生活
[1:14:20] Don’t you see I did it all for you? 你没发现我做这一切都是为了你吗?
[1:14:22] You understand that, don’t you? 你明白的 是不是?
[1:14:24] Why did you torture them? You mutilated them! 为什么你要折磨她们? 你把她们肢解了!
[1:14:27] -You cut them to pieces! -I didn’t torture them! They tortured me! -你把她们弄成了碎片! -我没有折磨她们! 是她们折磨我!
[1:14:30] Every single one of them. 她们中的每一个人
[1:14:37] What about Goldburg? 那高德伯格呢?
[1:14:41] He was catching on. 他发现了
[1:14:43] I had to shut him up. 我必须让他闭嘴
[1:14:48] This is so Scooby-Doo, isn’t it? 这真的很像史酷比 是不是?
[1:14:52] I would’ve gotten away with it 如果不是那些好管闲事的孩子
[1:14:53] if it wasn’t for those meddling kids. 我本该已经逃脱了
[1:14:56] You’re out of your fucking mind, Jenna. 你他妈的疯了 珍娜
[1:14:57] Come on, Sam. 得了吧 山姆
[1:15:00] You know that’s not true. 你知道那不是事实
[1:15:04] If you hadn’t kept jumping back to catch me, 如果不是你总要回去抓我
[1:15:07] I could’ve stopped. 我可能已经收手了
[1:15:09] But every time you went back, there was more witnesses, 但每次你回去 就会有更多的目击者
[1:15:11] there was more evidence to cover up. 就有更多证据需要掩盖
[1:15:13] It’s funny when you think about it. 想想挺好笑的
[1:15:16] You really did create a serial killer. 你真的创造了个连环杀手
[1:15:21] Ever since the day you jumped back and you saved me, 从你回到过去救我的那天起
[1:15:24] I knew I’d only live for you. 我知道我只为你而活
[1:15:26] No, Jenna. Jenna. 不 珍娜 珍娜
[1:15:35] Sam… 山姆…
[1:15:39] do you love me like I love you? 你有像我爱你那样爱我吗?
[1:15:45] It’s okay. Forget about everything else. 没事的 忘掉其他所有的事
[1:15:48] This is the moment we’ve waited for our whole lives. 这是我们等了一生的重要时刻
[1:15:55] Jenna! What are you doing? 珍娜! 你在干什么?
[1:15:57] Sam, we’re not like other people. 山姆 我们不像其他人
[1:16:01] Their rules don’t apply to us. 他们规矩不适用于我们
[1:16:07] No, Jenna! You’re… Oh, my God. 不 珍娜! 你… 哦 天哪
[1:16:10] Sam, I love you more than anything in the whole world, Sam. 山姆 我爱你胜过于一切 山姆
[1:16:13] -Oh, my God. -It’s okay. -哦 天哪 -没事的
[1:16:14] It’s just you and me like it’s meant to be. 只有你和我 就像命中注定的
[1:16:17] -No. No. No. -It’s okay. -不 不 不 -没事的
[1:16:20] It’s okay. Sam? 没事的 山姆?
[1:16:23] What’s wrong? What’s wrong? What’s going on? 怎么了? 怎么了? 怎么回事?
[1:16:26] Sam, are you okay? 山姆 你还好吗?
[1:16:30] Sam, are you jumping? 山姆 你在穿越时空吗?
[1:16:33] Sam, what’s going on? 山姆 怎么回事?
[1:16:34] Tell me what’s happening. 告诉我发生了什么事
[1:16:36] Sam, don’t jump! 山姆 不要穿越!
[1:16:39] Where are you going? Sam! 你要去哪? 山姆!
[1:16:42] Sam, don’t you leave me. 山姆 不要离开我
[1:16:54] Sam, where’s Jenna? 山姆 珍娜在哪?
[1:16:57] You go take care of Mom, and I’ll get her. 你照顾好妈妈 我去找她
[1:17:02] Sam, help me! 山姆 帮帮我!
[1:17:04] Sam, let me out! 山姆 让我出去!
[1:17:06] Let me out! Please let me out! 让我出去! 请你让我出去!
[1:17:09] What are you doing? Sam! 你在干什么? 山姆!
[1:17:12] Sam, stop! What are you doing? 山姆 住手! 你在干什么?
[1:17:14] -Jenna! -Sam! -珍娜! -山姆!
[1:17:19] -Sam! -Listen to me! -山姆! -听我说!
[1:17:24] -Why are you doing this? -I’m your brother, Jenna. -你为什么要这么做? -我是你哥哥 珍娜
[1:17:27] -I’ll always love you! -Sam! Sam, what are you doing? -我会一直爱你! -山姆! 山姆 你在干什么?
[1:17:30] -There’s no other way! -Sam! -没有其他办法! -山姆!
[1:17:33] Sam, let me out! 山姆 让我出去!
[1:17:34] Sam, let me out! 山姆 让我出去!
[1:17:44] I’m sorry, Jenna! 对不起 珍娜!
[1:18:06] Where’s Jenna, Sam? 珍娜在哪 山姆?
[1:18:09] Where’s Jenna? 珍娜在哪?
[1:18:40] Good morning, dork-face. 早上好 呆子脸
[1:18:42] Did you sleep well? 你睡的好吗?
[1:18:45] You must’ve had some kind of dream 你一定做梦了
[1:18:47] because you were snoring away. 因为你打鼾了
[1:18:49] -Are we there yet? -Yes, Jenna, we’re there. -我们到那了吗? -是的 珍娜 我们到了
[1:18:52] Jenna? 珍娜?
[1:18:54] What, Daddy? 第什么事 爹地?
[1:18:57] Come on. 走吧
[1:19:03] How the burgers coming? 汉堡包是怎么来的?
[1:19:12] -Here they are. -Hey. -他们来了 -嘿
[1:19:14] Late for your own birthday party. 自己的生日聚会还迟到
[1:19:16] Hello, sweetheart. 你好 甜心
[1:19:19] -Happy Birthday. -Hey! -生日快乐 -嘿!
[1:19:21] What? 什么?
[1:19:23] What do you want? Burgers? Hot dogs? What? 你想要什么? 汉堡包? 热狗? 还是什么?
[1:19:25] -Whatever you’re cooking. Throw it on. -Start with a beer? -只要是你做的都行 拿上来吧 -先喝啤酒吧?
[1:19:27] -Yeah, sure. Hey! -Happy Birthday. -好 嘿! -生日快乐
[1:19:29] Hey, Jenna. 嘿 珍娜
[1:19:32] -How are you? -I’m good. I’m good. -你好吗? -我很好
[1:19:34] Hey. 嘿
[1:19:36] How are you, hon? 你好吗 亲爱的?
[1:19:38] -Great. -My son! -很好 -我的儿子!
[1:19:41] How are you? Oh, good to see you. 你好吗? 哦 看到你真好
[1:19:43] Howdy, ma’am. 你好 女士
[1:19:44] I bet you got a story or two for us, don’t you? 我打赌你一定有一两个故事讲 是不是?
[1:19:51] Oh, man! 哦 好兄弟!
[1:19:52] Here you go. 给你
[1:19:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:19:58] -Hey, Happy Birthday. -Hey! -嘿 生日快乐 -嘿!
[1:19:59] -Oh, my God! -It’s good to see you. -哦 天哪! -见到你真高兴
[1:20:08] Get Janice another beer. 再给珍尼斯一瓶啤酒
2009年 Tags:蝴蝶效应

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Butterfly Effect 2(蝴蝶效应2)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Deconstructing Harry(解构爱情狂)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme