英文名称:The Burrowers
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | It’s about Maryanne. | 是玛丽安的事 |
[00:33] | I… I’d like… | 我…我想… |
[00:35] | Mr. Stewart, I’d like to talk to you. | 斯国尔特先生我想和你谈谈 |
[00:37] | I’ve come… I’ve come to Washburn Creek. | 我去…我去过渡士伯恩溪 |
[00:40] | …to talk to you… oh, good Jesus. | 去找你 天啊 |
[00:43] | To your home. I’ve come to your home. | 去你家 我去过你家 |
[00:45] | …to talk to you about Maryanne. I’d like… | 我想找你谈玛丽安的事 |
[00:48] | I’d like very much to ask… | 我很想问问 |
[00:53] | Maryanne… I’d like to talk to you. | 玛丽安我想和你谈谈 |
[00:55] | …about Maryanne. | 玛丽安的事 |
[01:00] | It’s about… it’s about Maryanne. | 是…是关于玛丽安的 |
[01:17] | Maryanne? | 玛丽安 |
[01:24] | Hold still. | 等一下 |
[01:26] | I don’t want to go to bed yet, not now. | 我现在不想睡 |
[01:28] | Oh, stop your fussing. Come on. | 别罗嗦了 |
[01:32] | The splinter already hurts more than pulling it out. | 刺不拨出来会更疼的 |
[01:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:38] | Mary… | 玛丽 |
[01:44] | You need to take your rest too, Mary… | 你也该休息了玛丽 |
[01:46] | …if you want to look pretty when your Irish comes courting tomorrow. | 如果你想明天漂亮地见你的爱尔兰情人的话 |
[01:48] | You hush. | 你闭嘴 |
[01:54] | Hold still. | 别乱动 |
[02:00] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:05] | Get him over there. | 带他过来 |
[02:07] | Aster, come. Come here. | 亚斯特快来 |
[02:25] | – What’s happening? – They were in the Williams house. | 出什么事了 他们在威廉家 |
[02:27] | – Indians? – Stay with the women. | 印第安人 跟女人们待在一起 |
[02:29] | Down into the root cellar, get. | 快去菜窖躲着 |
[02:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:35] | – Come on now. – Come on. | 快来来吧 |
[02:37] | Come on down. | 到下面去 |
[02:41] | Keep your lamp low and this door locked. | 别让小家伙们出声 门锁好 |
[02:43] | You don’t open it no matter what. | 不管发生什么事都不要开门 |
[02:45] | Ma! Ma! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:48] | – Ma, Ma. – Quiet. | 妈妈 别出声 |
[02:50] | Mind your brother now. Hush. | 听哥哥的话别出声 |
[03:02] | Josh. | 乔许 |
[03:03] | Don’t cry. Be brave for me. | 别哭 勇敢一点 |
[03:49] | Josh! Josh! | 乔许 乔许 |
[03:57] | Josh! Josh! | 乔许 乔许 |
[04:10] | Maryanne? Mary? | 玛丽安 玛丽 |
[04:12] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[04:16] | Mr. Williams, sir… | 威廉先生 |
[04:18] | …the Stewarts aren’t home. | 斯国尔特家没有人 |
[04:23] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[04:27] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[04:35] | The Stewarts are gone. | 斯国尔特家的人都不见了 |
[04:37] | Easy. Did Mary say anything to you about leaving? | 别担心玛丽有跟你说道要离开的事吗 |
[04:40] | No. | 没有 |
[04:41] | What about the Williamses? | 那威廉呢 |
[04:43] | No, you gotta… | 没有 你应该 |
[04:55] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[05:18] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[05:42] | Indians took ’em. | 是被印第安人带走了 |
[05:43] | God help ’em. | 上帝保佑他们 |
[05:48] | We’ve got to get them back. | 咱们得把他们救回来 |
[06:01] | I hit three men up there. | 我在这儿射杀过三个人 |
[06:03] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:04] | Indians, anyway. I hit them dead. | 是印第安人 都死在我手下了 |
[06:13] | Don’t feed Dobie your horseshit, Mr. Parcher. | 别告诉多比你的那些废话 |
[06:16] | That ain’t horseshit. That’s history. | 这不是废话 这是传统 |
[06:19] | Boy ought to learn where he’s come from. | 得让男孩子知道自己的传统 |
[06:21] | Mind the cursing in front of my boy. | 请不要在我的孩子面前说废话 |
[06:23] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[06:36] | Great God Almighty, is that coconut cake? | 我万能的主啊 那是椰蓉蛋糕吗 |
[06:39] | Mom got it special. | 妈妈特意做的 |
[06:41] | Baked it. | 烙过的 |
[06:43] | Coconut cake from back East. | 东部的椰蓉蛋糕 |
[06:48] | 10 years back, not a mile from here… | 十年前想都别想 |
[06:50] | I had to eat a horse to survive. | 我不得不靠吃马来活命 |
[06:53] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[06:55] | It wasn’t my horse. The point is. | 不是我自己的马 不过重点是 |
[06:58] | we’re here now eating coconut cake. | 咱们现在能吃到椰蓉蛋糕 |
[07:00] | Right civilized country. | 文明开化的国度 |
[07:05] | There’s chicken and cornbread. | 里面有鸡肉和玉米面包 |
[07:08] | I know it. I’ll attend to that cornbread directly. | 我知道 我马上就吃到玉米面包了 |
[07:11] | There’s a rider. | 有人骑马来了 |
[07:25] | Listen, cowboy, how about you take your mother in the house? | 嘿 小子你带着你妈进屋里去好吗 |
[07:28] | He’s wearing a funny hat. | 他的帽子可真滑稽 |
[07:30] | I think it’s your ranch hand, Mr. Coffey. | 我想是你农场的人吧 科菲先生 |
[07:33] | Anybody can wear a funny hat. That ain’t Sunday riding. | 谁都可能戴这种帽子 这不像是周日出来骑马郊游 |
[07:35] | Go on, take your mother inside. | 去吧 带你妈妈到里面去 |
[07:38] | Let’s go, Dobie. | 我们走吧 多比 |
[07:42] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[07:57] | Coffey, God damn it, I was having a picnic. | 科菲 真他妈的 老子正野餐呢 |
[07:59] | Indians… they killed… | 印第安人 他们杀了… |
[08:03] | There. It’s from Mr. Clay. | 拿去 这是克莱先生给你的 |
[08:06] | They took Maryanne, took the whole family. | 他们带走了玛丽安 带走了他们一家人 |
[08:08] | I can read. | 我自己看 |
[08:13] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[08:15] | Did the Indians kill them little Williams girls too? | 印第安人连威廉家的小姑娘也没放过 |
[08:18] | No, looks like Mr. Williams did. | 不是 看起来像是威廉先生干的 |
[08:22] | That’s a hell of a thing to say. | 这种话可不能乱说 |
[08:27] | If we’re dealing with Crow or Ute… | 如果是克罗人或是犹特人 |
[08:29] | Dobie could see things a boy shouldn’t have to. | 多比就会看到一些小男孩不该看到的东西了 |
[08:31] | I’ve made up my mind, Will. | 我已经决定了 威尔 |
[08:34] | You’ve already lost a man to the Indians. | 你已经有一个人死在印第安人手中了 |
[08:37] | I don’t want to risk another. | 我不想再冒险了 |
[08:42] | I don’t have a man in this house. | 我家里没有男人 |
[08:44] | I’ve got a boy. | 只有一个孩子 |
[08:47] | Take him to Washburn Creek and bring him back. | 带他去沃什伯恩溪再带回来 |
[08:51] | Maybe then I’ll have two. | 或许那时就会有两个孩子了 |
[08:53] | – Them horses ready? – Yes, sir. | 马都准备好了 是的 先生 |
[08:55] | We’re all set, Mr. Parcher. | 都准备好了 帕彻先生 |
[08:58] | Then let’s get to it. | 那么就动身吧 |
[09:07] | Mr. Parcher’s lived through everything. | 帕彻先生这辈子 |
[09:09] | …this country could throw at him. | 经历过很多大风大浪 |
[09:11] | You stay close and mind him. | 你一定要跟着他 听他的 |
[09:14] | You’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[09:30] | She should have bled out more. | 她一定是流了很多血 |
[09:35] | Same with the girls. | 这些女孩子们也一样 |
[09:37] | Ida and Daphne. | 艾达和达芬 |
[09:44] | I think those were their names. | 她们应该是叫这个名字 |
[09:49] | You want to wait outside? | 你想去外面等吗 |
[09:51] | No. | 不用 |
[09:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:59] | I wonder. | 我在想 |
[10:01] | what kind of weapon makes a wound like that. | 什么样的武器会留下这样的伤口 |
[10:05] | No scalping knife I know of. | 不像是剥头皮刀 |
[10:07] | Maybe some kind of chisel. | 也许是凿子 |
[10:43] | That gun only fires twice. | 那把枪一次只能打两发子弹 |
[10:47] | He would have had to have reloaded it. | 要是想继续杀人的话 |
[10:50] | …if he wanted to kill everybody. | 他就得重新装弹 |
[10:54] | Any Christian woman would prefer dying to capture. | 对女基督信徒而言 宁可死亡也不想被抓 |
[10:57] | Mr. Williams had time to reload. | 威廉先生会有时间装子弹的 |
[11:01] | …because his wife gave it to him. | 因为他妻子负责拿给他 |
[11:04] | If it came to that… | 如果是这样的话 |
[11:07] | I hope you’d be strong enough. | 我希望你够坚强 |
[11:09] | …to take care of your mother. | 能照顾好你妈妈 |
[11:30] | I suppose a wild buffalo could have done this. | 我想这可能是野水牛干的 |
[11:36] | Looks like you’ve found yourself a hole in the ground there, Will. | 看上去 你在地上找到了一个大洞啊 威尔 |
[11:40] | That and four corpses. | 这个事情 还有四具尸体 |
[11:43] | …and six missing… | 和六人失踪 |
[11:45] | …most of those being women and children. | 大多是女人和小孩 |
[11:47] | I’ll get the horses. | 我去牵马 |
[11:49] | Hold up now. | 等一下 |
[11:51] | It’s in my command. | 这里归我管 |
[11:53] | I gotta know who we’re hunting. | 我需要知道 我们是要追谁 |
[11:55] | How long have the Indians had them? | 印第安人挟持他们有多久了 |
[11:58] | Near a day now. | 将近一天了 |
[12:03] | …that’s more than enough time for those women to have been… | 这段时间足够让那些女人… |
[12:05] | Yes, so why aren’t we on the trail? | 是的 那咱们怎么还不上路 |
[12:07] | You want to go face an Indian war party on your lonesome? | 你想单枪匹马去跟印第安人拼命吗 |
[12:11] | Those blanketheads will peel you like an orange, boy. | 那些野蛮人会像剥桔子皮一样削了你 孩子 |
[12:14] | Follow along. We’ll do this thing right. | 听话 咱们会有办法的 |
[12:18] | Don’t worry. We’ll find them. | 别担心 会找到他们的 |
[12:41] | Hey, you all right? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[12:48] | We should be going after them. | 咱们快去追他们吧 |
[12:52] | You knew these people? | 你认识这些人 |
[12:54] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:57] | The Stewarts anyway. | 都是斯国尔特家的 |
[13:04] | That’s Maryanne. | 这是玛丽安 |
[13:08] | She yours? | 她是你的 |
[13:11] | I was working on her. | 我在追求她 |
[13:16] | Alas! And did my Savior bleed. | *痛哉 我主身济宝血 |
[13:23] | And did my Sovereign die? | *为何忍受死亡 |
[13:28] | Would He devote that sacred head. | *为何甘为卑微的我 |
[13:34] | For such a worm as I? | *遍历痛苦忧伤 |
[13:41] | Thy body slain. | *汝之躯被杀害 |
[13:44] | Sweet Jesus, Thine. | *我仁慈的主 |
[13:47] | And bathed in its own blood. | *葬身血海 |
[13:52] | While the firm mark of wrath divine. | *愤怒仇恨 筑起高墙 |
[13:58] | His soul in anguish stood. | *他的灵魂在怒火中永生 |
[14:20] | Christ. | 老天 |
[14:24] | Who’s Henry Victor’s Indian? | 亨利—维克多想抓的印第安人是谁 |
[14:28] | That’s Ten Bear, a Crow Indian. | 是大熊克罗族印第安人 |
[14:30] | The man’s paid for his worth. | 这家伙很厉害 |
[14:33] | Hey, Walnut, Mr. Victor’s canteen’s dry. | 嘿 胡桃 维克多先生的水壶没水了 |
[14:38] | He called you Walnut. | 他叫你胡桃 |
[14:40] | Yeah, he did. | 是 没错 |
[14:42] | Is that your name? | 你叫这个名字 |
[14:44] | The name’s Callaghan. | 其实是叫卡拉汉 |
[14:47] | Callaghan. | 卡拉汉 |
[14:49] | You Irish? | 你是爱尔兰人 |
[14:55] | That man that calls me Walnut believes he’s better than me. | 那男人叫我胡桃 是因为他觉得自己比我强 |
[14:57] | ’cause nobody ever owned him. | 因为他是不受拘束的人 |
[14:59] | But I’m not enlisted. | 但我也不是去服兵役 |
[15:02] | I cook for Fort Lincoln, but I’m paid. | 我为福特林肯做饭 是享有报酬的 |
[15:04] | I can leave anytime I want. You understand? | 想走随时都可以 明白吗 |
[15:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:12] | I’m Fergus Coffey. | 我是弗格斯福尔斯—科菲 |
[15:16] | Coffey. | 科菲 |
[15:19] | You black? | 黑”科”啡吗 |
[15:24] | Damnation. | 该死的 |
[15:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:28] | We’re not gonna find any kidnapped wives at a reservation. | 我们不可能在保留地找到被绑架的女人 |
[15:31] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[15:34] | We could set off on our own. | 咱们应该自己行动 |
[15:36] | Might could, though it would only be four of us. | 也许是吧 不过那样就只有我们四个人 |
[15:38] | …to we don’t know how many ‘skins. | 跟未知的对手较量 |
[15:42] | We have to find the Stewarts. | 咱们要找到斯国尔特一家 |
[15:45] | If we can do that with Henry Victor’s help… Fine. If not… | 要是亨利—维克多可以帮咱们那还好 如果不能 |
[15:49] | I guess you’ve had every chance to and ain’t killed us yet. | 我想你还是有很多机会的 而且不会害我们送命 |
[15:56] | Mr. Parcher. | 帕彻先生 |
[15:58] | Hey hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[16:00] | Sorry, Dobie. | 抱歉 多比 |
[16:02] | It must have stepped in a prairie-dog hole. | 肯定是踩到犬鼠的洞了 |
[16:05] | Listen, cowboy… | 听我说 孩子 |
[16:07] | why don’t you hump on ahead. | 你何不到前面去看看 |
[16:09] | …and see how much further we’re gonna press on before camp? | 看看我们扎营之前还有多远的路要走 |
[16:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[16:17] | Go on now. | 去吧 |
[16:22] | Why do you spend so much time rubbing that boy’s belly? | 你干嘛没完没了地讨好那小子 |
[16:24] | He already thinks you’re Jesus Crockett. | 他已经把你当作神了 |
[16:29] | I’m courting his mother. | 我在追求他老妈 |
[16:33] | That’s Gertrude Spacks’ boy? | 那是格楚德—史派克的儿子 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:38] | A skinny woman. | 那女人瘦得跟竹竿一样 |
[16:40] | Might as well just poke the boy. | 或许选这个小子更适合 |
[16:48] | That’s not a very godly sentiment. | 这种想法可不太虔诚 |
[17:11] | – Hey, son. – Mr. Victor, sir, Mr. Parcher told me… | 嘿 孩子 维克多先生 帕彻先生要我… |
[17:15] | Take a look yonder. | 看看那边 |
[17:18] | Is that a horse? | 那是一匹马吗 |
[17:19] | Go on. | 你看看 |
[17:25] | He’s seen us. | 他看到我们了 |
[17:27] | You think I didn’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[17:30] | Why ain’t he running? | 他怎么不跑呢 |
[17:32] | Well, why don’t we ask him? | 咱们何不去问问呢 |
[18:46] | Parcher. | 帕彻 |
[19:07] | We don’t have time for this, Will. | 咱们不能耽误时间 帕彻 |
[19:09] | Every prisoner is gonna slow us. | 任何一个俘虏都会拖延我们的时间的 |
[19:12] | Yeah, well, I’d rather walk in the right direction. | 是啊 我宁愿朝着对的方向走过去 |
[19:15] | …than ride with my head up my ass. | 也不愿骑着马乱跑 |
[19:20] | What’s happening to these Stewart women right now? | 斯国尔特家这些女人现在怎么样了 |
[19:23] | This isn’t your outfit, Clay. | 这不是你的队伍 克莱 |
[19:25] | This soldiers are under my authority… | 这些士兵都是我的人 |
[19:29] | …mine. | 听我的 |
[19:31] | As long as you ride with us, so are you. | 只要你跟我们一起走 你也得听我的 |
[19:34] | That Injun doesn’t know shit. | 那头印第安猪什么都不知道 |
[19:36] | He wouldn’t talk if he did. | 就是知道 他也不会说的 |
[19:40] | He’ll talk. He’ll talk. | 他会说的 会说的 |
[20:17] | – Hey. – Walnut. Sorry, Callaghan. | 嘿 胡桃 对不起 卡拉汉 |
[20:21] | You don’t want to see that. | 你还是不要看了 |
[20:23] | Do you know if he’s talked yet? | 他有没有开过口 |
[20:25] | Naw, that ain’t even the point. | 没再说 这根本不重要 |
[20:27] | They stopped asking questions a half-hour back. | 他们半小时前就已经不问了 |
[20:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:41] | – Hmm? – What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[20:45] | It’s a tobacco pouch. | 烟丝袋 |
[20:49] | It’s ugly as shit. | 烂东西 |
[20:51] | Yeah, come off an Injun… | 是啊 从印第安人身上拿到的 |
[20:53] | …a big buck by the name of. | 一个叫萨克奥塔贝克的 |
[20:55] | Sack-o-Tabacky. | 大黑鬼 |
[20:57] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[21:01] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:03] | Shit, son. | 妈的 孩子 |
[21:05] | It’s a scrotum, Dobie. | 阴囊啦 多比 |
[21:09] | I can’t say I like Henry Victor. | 不敢说我喜欢亨利—维克多 |
[21:11] | There’s a sack of horseshit. | 他不过就是一袋马大便 |
[21:14] | Christ. | 真是的 |
[21:16] | I came close to joining the army after New York. | 我离开纽约是为了到这儿来当兵的 |
[21:20] | Impossible to get work here. No one will hire the Irish. | 在这儿根本找不到工作 没人愿意雇爱尔兰人 |
[21:22] | …on account of us being a bunch of thieves and beggars. | 因为我们大多都是当贼和乞丐 |
[21:25] | Sounds familiar. | 这话很耳熟 |
[21:28] | You come to this country alone? | 你一个人到这儿来的 |
[21:30] | I had a sister, died of consumption on the boat. | 我有个妹妹 因为结核病死在船上了 |
[21:35] | They put her in the water. | 他们把她丢进大海 |
[21:37] | They wanted to put everything in the water to save us the infection… | 为了不让其他人被感染 他们什么都丢到海里 |
[21:39] | …but I managed to hold on to a… | 不过我拿到一把 |
[21:41] | what do you call that? – Broach. | 你们叫什么来着 别针 |
[21:44] | It used to belong to Mother. | 是一位修女的 |
[21:47] | I gave it to Maryanne Stewart. | 我送给了玛丽安—斯国尔特 |
[21:56] | He’s given up for the night. Praise God. | 他终于罢手了 谢天谢地 |
[22:03] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[22:05] | Hope this gets me fired. | 希望他们会炒了我 |
[22:17] | Come on here. Eat, all right? | 来吃东西 好吗 |
[22:28] | Go on, eat it. Come on. | 快吃吧 快啊 |
[22:33] | My daddy was one of the men behind the rifles. | 在新乌尔妈战役中 我爸爸 |
[22:37] | …that held off the Sioux in the battle for New Ulm. | 手拿来福枪 打退苏族人 |
[22:41] | You know the story of New Ulm, boy? | 你知道新乌尔妈的故事吗 孩子 |
[22:44] | Yes, sir. My father died there. | 知道 先生 我爸爸就在那儿牺牲的 |
[22:49] | Well, I hope you know your daddy died noble. | 那希望你明白你父亲死得很光荣 |
[22:52] | I will raise a drink to your daddy. | 我们来为你父亲干一杯 |
[22:56] | …and every man at this fire… | 以及坐在这里的每一位 |
[22:59] | …for we will make certain that we never see. | 我们要努力确保这样的事情 |
[23:01] | …anything like that happen in this country again. | 再也不会发生在这个国度里 |
[23:04] | I’ll drink to it. | 干杯 |
[23:06] | Any reason’s a good one. | 值得干一杯 |
[23:23] | Who fed my Indian? | 谁给印第安人吃东西了 |
[23:32] | We don’t find those settlers. | 他不开口说话 |
[23:34] | …until he talks. | 我们就找不到那些人 |
[23:37] | And he don’t eat. | 所以他不开口 |
[23:39] | …until he talks! | 就没有饭吃 |
[23:42] | Now who fed my goddamned Indian? | 谁他妈的给他东西吃了 |
[23:48] | Walnut! | 胡桃 |
[23:50] | You goddamn…! | 你个杂种 |
[23:53] | Walnut! | 胡桃 |
[23:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[24:00] | – Somebody find that… – I fed him. | 去把他给我找来 是我喂的 |
[24:08] | Why, you ignorant son of a bitch. | 为什么啊 你这个蠢货 |
[24:12] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[24:21] | You raise that gun. | 你要是敢开枪 |
[24:23] | …and the four of you will be on ropes within an hour. | 你们四个人不出一小时就玩完 |
[24:32] | Christ, Henry… | 拜托 亨利 |
[24:34] | …he was just gonna shoot you a little bit. | 他不过是想开枪打你罢了 |
[24:36] | And if Coffey fed him the same shit your cook fed us… | 如果科菲给他吃的垃圾 跟我们吃的一样 |
[24:39] | …he ain’t no happier than he was before he ate. | 他也不会因为吃了东西高兴多少的 |
[24:41] | Give it a rest. | 就这么算了吧 |
[24:44] | Yeah. This is my command… | 好 这里我说的算 |
[24:48] | …mine. | 都听我的 |
[24:50] | And I will not have my authority undermined. | 我绝不容许我的权威受到侵犯 |
[24:55] | Apologize to the man for undermining his authority. | 向先生道歉侵犯了他的权威 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry for undermining your authority. | 很抱歉侵犯了您的权威 |
[25:08] | Bugle taps. | 吹军号 |
[25:10] | We’re bedding down. | 全部就寝 |
[25:12] | I want three men guard until dawn. | 派三个人站岗直到天亮 |
[25:16] | I want guns on the night. | 要带着枪放哨 |
[25:18] | Anyone tries to sneak back into this camp… | 无论任何人想要溜进营地 |
[25:21] | …anything moves… | 有任何动静 |
[25:23] | …kill it. | 杀无赦 |
[27:12] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[27:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:36] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:48] | Come on, Samuel, get up. | 嘿 塞缨尔快起来 |
[27:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:21] | Jesus Christ, Samuel, you drunken shit. | 该死的 塞缨尔你这个醉鬼 |
[28:31] | What have you got for me here? | 你这儿有什么好东西啊 |
[28:33] | Give me my… | 给我 |
[28:38] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[28:45] | Wake up, Samuel. | 醒醒啊 塞缨尔 |
[28:51] | Wake up, Samuel, for God’s sake. | 快醒醒 塞缨尔 拜托 |
[28:57] | Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. | 见鬼 真是活见鬼 |
[29:00] | Somebody saw those yellow-belly shitheels deserting. | 有人看到那几个窝囊废逃跑吗 |
[29:03] | I will not goddamn believe. | 我不敢相信 |
[29:06] | …that four men left this camp. | 有四个人离开了营地 |
[29:08] | …and no one even goddamn stirred. | 竟然没人有任何察觉 |
[29:10] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[29:13] | ‘Morning, sweetheart. Henry Victor lost. | 早啊 亲爱的 |
[29:15] | …some of his boys last night. | 亨利—维克多昨晚少了几个伙计 |
[29:18] | Yeah? Where? | 是吗 在哪儿 |
[29:21] | That’s the question. | 我们也想知道 |
[29:35] | What’s he got to say now? | 他现在怎么说 |
[29:37] | We already know that don’t work. | 咱们都知道这没用 |
[29:43] | What was that? | 他说什么 |
[29:45] | He says he likes white men. | 他说他喜欢白人 |
[29:49] | He says about another tribe… Miners. | 他提到了另一个部落矿工们 |
[29:52] | He didn’t say “miners. “ | 他没说是矿工 |
[29:54] | Men mine. | 钻洞的人 |
[29:56] | He used the word for an animal’s dig… | 他用了一个指动物挖洞的词 |
[29:59] | “burrow” maybe. | 可能是”钻洞” |
[30:04] | Let my buck do his job, Will. | 让我的人来问 威尔 |
[30:24] | God damn it, Henry. | 该死的亨利 |
[30:25] | Hey, don’t touch my Indian. | 嘿 别碰我的小印第安人 |
[30:27] | John. John. John. John. | 约翰 约翰 约翰 约翰 |
[30:30] | Don’t you ever touch my Indian. | 不准你再碰他 |
[30:31] | I’ve had enough of that man screaming. | 我不想再听他鬼哭狼叫了 |
[30:33] | Eh, he’s shit-all for information anyway. | 反正从他嘴里也问不出什么了 |
[30:38] | We’ll get our answers at the reservation. | 咱们到保留地就会有答案了 |
[30:40] | This ain’t the Sioux, Henry. | 这不是苏族人干的 亨利 |
[30:42] | He just said “Burrowers. “ | 他说了是钻洞人 |
[30:45] | We need to face the enemy before us. | 咱们得先面对眼前的敌人 |
[30:48] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[30:51] | We’re going to the reservation. | 咱们到保留地去 |
[30:53] | Mr. Parcher. | 帕彻先生 |
[31:24] | What do you think, cowboy? | 你怎么看 小牛仔 |
[31:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:27] | There’s another right there… | 这边还有一个 |
[31:30] | …maybe a third yonder. | 那边也许还有第三个 |
[31:34] | Shitfire. | 真邪门 |
[31:36] | Henry Victor would rather pull toes off the Sioux | 亨利—维克多宁愿把苏族的人都放倒 |
[31:39] | …than follow the trail before us. | 也不愿意跟着眼前的线索走 |
[31:42] | Sorry, sir? | 你说什么 先生 |
[31:46] | I think we’re about set to quit our military escort. | 我想是咱们脱离队伍的时候了 |
[32:33] | I ain’t rode this hard since we gone to the town. | 自从进城后 我就没跑过这么远的路了 |
[32:38] | Dobie. | 多比 |
[32:40] | What do you think, cowboy? | 你觉得怎样 孩子 |
[32:42] | It’s all right. | 我没事 |
[32:46] | I gotta go to the Jacks. | 我去撒个尿 |
[32:50] | You’ve been doing real good, Dobie. | 你表现得很好 多比 |
[32:52] | You ought to sleep. | 该去睡觉了 |
[32:54] | We’ll be up before dawn. | 我们天亮前动身 |
[32:58] | We only got a few days… | 只有几天时间了 |
[33:24] | You ever heard of a tribe called the Burrowers? | 你听说道一个叫钻洞人的部落吗 |
[33:34] | We’ll stand two-hour shifts. | 咱们两小时轮班站岗 |
[33:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:26] | Jesus. What? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[34:27] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[34:30] | Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[34:32] | It’s me. It’s Callaghan, Henry Victor’s cook. | 是我卡拉汉 亨利—维克多的厨子 |
[34:35] | Shitfire, Walnut. | 该死的胡桃 |
[34:38] | Are you trying to get shot? | 你是想挨枪子吗 |
[34:43] | I can’t rightly account for the others. | 我没办法相信其他人 |
[34:45] | I didn’t even know they was missing till just now. | 直到现在我才知道他们失踪了 |
[34:48] | Well, if you’re riding with us, you’re working for us. | 你要是跟我们走 就得给我们干活 |
[34:50] | It’s nasty work in an unfriendly country. | 在不友好的国家里 生存可是件难事 |
[34:54] | You follow along, do as you’re told, you hear? | 跟着我们 照吩咐去做明白吗 |
[34:57] | Well, can I ask which one of y’all is boss? | 我能问一下 你们谁是老大吗 |
[35:01] | We’re partners. | 我们是拍档 |
[35:03] | Listen to Parcher. Do what Clay says. | 听帕彻的 照克莱说的去做 |
[35:06] | I’ll be dogged. | 我可是很难搞的 |
[35:09] | The mick’s been paying attention. | 这伙计最清楚不过了 |
[35:13] | Welcome to the outfit, Walnut. | 欢迎加入 胡桃 |
[36:39] | This don’t make sense. | 怎么会这样 |
[36:42] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别动 |
[36:47] | Who takes men and horses. | 谁会把人和马都带走 |
[36:50] | …and leaves the valuables to rot? | 但是却不要值钱的东西 |
[37:16] | This is something we ain’t seen before. | 这是我们从没见过的东西 |
[37:20] | We stay on the trail, huh? | 咱们跟着这些踪迹走 是吗 |
[37:30] | Which direction are we going? | 咱们这是往哪儿走 |
[37:33] | You’ll go whatever direction we tell you to, I guess. | 我们让你怎么走 你就怎么走 |
[37:37] | What about the wagon? | 那马车呢 |
[37:39] | The man said don’t touch it. | 都说不要动了 |
[38:12] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[38:21] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[39:01] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? | 嘿 你怎么了 |
[39:08] | What in the hell? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[39:33] | Jesus God. | 老天啊 |
[39:39] | She’s breathing. | 她还在喘气 |
[39:44] | She’s not one of the Stewarts. | 她不是斯国尔特家的人 |
[39:45] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[39:50] | That’s just like a Williams woman. | 看起来像威廉家的 |
[39:52] | She should have bled out more too. | 她应该也流了很多血 |
[39:54] | Still moist. | 还是湿的 |
[39:57] | Any other marks on her? | 身上还有其他伤口吗 |
[39:58] | You got eyes. | 你自己有眼睛 |
[40:00] | There’s something scratching. | 有什么东西在抓 |
[40:02] | She’s been drug a spell. | 她被下了诅咒 |
[40:06] | – What else? – What else do you want, John? | 还有什么你还想知道什么 约翰 |
[40:08] | Did the Indians rape her? | 印第安人有强奸她吗 |
[40:10] | How the hell am I supposed to know? | 这我他妈的怎么知道啊 |
[40:12] | There’s something scratching inside her. | 她里面有什么东西在抓 |
[40:14] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意恩 |
[40:16] | I hear it too. | 我也听到了 |
[40:23] | It’s in her shoe. | 在她鞋子里 |
[40:26] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[41:21] | Why would they bury her alive? | 他们干嘛要活埋她 |
[41:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:26] | It’s a miracle she ain’t dead. | 她还没咽气 也真是奇迹了 |
[41:30] | What about the crucifix stuck on her? | 她身上的十字架呢 |
[41:50] | What if they buried Maryanne? | 如果他们也埋了玛丽安呢 |
[41:54] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[42:05] | Here, it’s yours. | 拿去 这是你的了 |
[42:12] | What do I do with it? | 我拿这个干吗 |
[42:14] | Hellfire, I don’t know. | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[42:16] | Find comfort in your Maker. It’s your watch. | 当作是种安慰吧 该你去站岗了 |
[42:30] | Now once you get to Fort Lincoln… | 等到了福特林肯 |
[42:33] | …you stay with her. We’ll pick you up on our way back. | 你就跟她待在一起 回去的时候我们会找你的 |
[42:35] | I can catch up with you guys in about a day or two. | 给我两天时间 我就能追上你们的 |
[42:37] | We won’t have more than a day or two. | 我们没有一两天的时间了 |
[42:39] | …before those missing are corpses or worse. | 得赶在那些失踪的人变成尸体之前 |
[42:49] | Don’t ride it now unless you want to break old Spear’s leg. | 现在别骑 除非你想害它断腿 |
[42:53] | – I know it, sir. – You’ll be fine. | 我知道你不会有事的 |
[43:00] | I wouldn’t trust any other man in the outfit to do the job. | 队伍里我只相信你一个 |
[43:03] | Enough. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[44:27] | – I don’t like this quiet. – Hold your peace. | 我不喜欢这么安静 别出声 |
[44:32] | Yonder. | 那边 |
[44:36] | He looks Sioux. | 看起来像苏族的人 |
[44:50] | Shit, they got us flanked. | 该死 他们想侧击我们 |
[44:53] | Come on. | 快来 |
[45:05] | God damn it, that was a greeting. | 该死 那只是他们在打招呼 |
[45:16] | – We got trouble? – I expect. | 有麻烦了 看来是的 |
[45:20] | I’m shot. | 我中枪了 |
[45:22] | Jesus Christ Almighty, Walnut’s horse kicked you. | 算你命大 胡桃的马踢了你 |
[45:24] | And you deserve worse. | 你小子活该 |
[45:35] | If you so much as touch that gun without my say-so… | 你要是再敢擅自碰那把枪 |
[45:38] | I will holster it in your ass. | 我就让你屁股开花 |
[45:40] | – You understand? – Oh, yeah. | 明白了吗 明白 |
[45:42] | Let’s keep at it. | 继续前进 |
[45:58] | Well, don’t think of it. | 不要觉得 |
[46:02] | …as being forward or nothing. | 这样很无礼 |
[46:41] | Well, that’s civilized. | 这样很文明了吧 |
[46:52] | Well, good night. | 晚安了 |
[47:23] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[47:27] | You’re still awake. | 你还醒着 |
[47:29] | You’re trying to… | 你是想 |
[47:31] | I’m so sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[47:33] | What did they do to you? | 他们把你怎么了 |
[47:41] | You think that Sioux back there was Burrower tribe? | 你觉得刚才那个苏族人是钻洞人吗 |
[47:43] | There’s more flavors of Sioux than I can count. | 我觉得更像是苏族人 |
[47:46] | How come we never heard of them before? | 咱们怎么会从来没听说过呢 |
[47:48] | I can’t say. | 我不知道 |
[47:49] | I expect they’ll introduce themselves shortly. | 希望他们能做个简短自我介绍 |
[47:52] | The mick ain’t made us the most popular white men in Dakota. | 那伙计并没让我们成为达科塔最受欢迎的人 |
[47:55] | You know, I have a notion to let him go when we get home. | 你知道我想在咱们到家后就让他走 |
[47:57] | Amen to that. | 同意 |
[47:59] | I’ll stay out till we find the Stewarts. | 我会一直待到咱们找到斯国尔特一家的 |
[48:02] | They might not be so far off. | 也许他们已经不远了 |
[48:05] | If that Indian you shot at wanted to talk… | 要是你打的那个印第安人愿意开口 |
[48:08] | …he wanted to trade. The only thing he’d have. | 愿意做交易 那他手里 |
[48:10] | …that we might want… white people. | 对我们唯一有用的就是…白人 |
[48:12] | They don’t trade in whites. | 他们不会用白人来做交易的 |
[48:14] | And if this is revenge rather than rescue… | 如果这是复仇多过营救 |
[48:16] | We got no reason to think she’s dead. | 我们就没理由不相信她还活着 |
[48:18] | We can still find her. | 咱们还会找到她的 |
[48:20] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[48:22] | We don’t quit. We don’t sleep. We don’t… | 咱们不放弃 不睡觉 不… |
[48:51] | Jesus, Clay. | 天啊 克莱 |
[48:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[49:06] | – My leg. – Stop pulling. | 我的腿 别拉了 |
[49:22] | Get over here. | 到这儿来 |
[49:33] | Don’t waste your bullets. | 别浪费子弹 |
[49:35] | …unless you’re close enough to kill. | 除非近到足够打死对方 |
[52:32] | How long are we gonna lay here? | 咱们要在这儿躺多久 |
[52:34] | They could be waiting in ambush. | 他们很可能在树丛里埋伏 |
[52:38] | The horse is starting to smell. | 马开始发臭了 |
[52:55] | Hey, that’s poison oak, ain’t it? | 嘿 这是高藤 不是吗 |
[53:01] | Looks it. | 看起来很像 |
[53:02] | I’ll tell you what… | 告诉你吧 |
[53:05] | …put your gloves on. | 把手套戴上 |
[53:07] | …and pile up as much of this stuff as you can. | 尽可能多地堆一些这个 |
[53:10] | while we wait for dawn. | 边等着天亮 |
[53:14] | They used to make us burn this shit in Georgia. | 以前在乔治亚州他们会让我们烧这种东西 |
[53:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[53:19] | I knew a man that got caught. | 我认识一个哥儿们 |
[53:21] | …downwind of the smoke. | 正好吸到了这个烟 |
[53:23] | Venting his lungs for two days. | 用了两天时间才把肺里的毒气排光 |
[53:25] | You boys about set? | 你们都准备好了吗 |
[53:28] | He drowned in his own blood. | 他淹死在自己的血海中了 |
[53:29] | All set. | 好了 |
[53:30] | All right, get to burning. | 好开始点火 |
[53:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[53:35] | It just don’t seem right. | 看上去有点不对劲 |
[53:39] | It gets us back on the trail. | 咱们又要重新上路了 |
[54:28] | I thought you ain’t had any religion. | 我以为你没有宗教信仰的 |
[54:31] | So we know where he’s buried. | 现在可以知道他被埋在哪里了 |
[54:38] | Leave it off. | 别管了 |
[54:41] | If them Indians know a white man’s buried here… | 要是印第安人知道有个白人埋在这儿 |
[54:43] | …they’re liable. | 他们就会 |
[54:46] | …to dig him up and tear out his eyes… | 把他挖出来 挖掉他的眼睛 |
[54:50] | …make him blind in the spirit world. | 让他死后也什么都看不见 |
[54:52] | This mean we’re heading back? | 那是说我们要往回走了吗 |
[54:54] | No. | 不是 |
[54:56] | Shitfire. | 该死 |
[54:59] | John Clay’d piss on us from heaven. | 约翰—克莱在天上肯定会生我们的气的 |
[55:01] | …if we turned back now. | 如果我们现在就回去 |
[55:27] | How do you think he does that… | 你说他是怎么做到的 |
[55:30] | …sleeps on his horse? | 在马上睡觉 |
[55:32] | I wish I knew so I could do it. | 真希望我也能这样 |
[55:34] | Haven’t closed my eyes since yesterday morning. | 从昨天早上起就没合过眼 |
[55:38] | I wish I had my hat. | 要是我的帽子在就好了 |
[55:55] | Hard to fathom. | 真难搞 |
[55:58] | John Clay being dead. | 约翰—克莱死了 |
[56:03] | I’ve known that man since we were little boys. | 我跟他是一起光屁股长大的 |
[56:11] | You ever get anyone back… | 你有挽回过谁吗 |
[56:13] | …women. | 女人 |
[56:15] | …from the Indians? | 从印第安人手中 |
[56:20] | Not personally. | 我自己没有 |
[56:22] | Not alive. | 没有活着的 |
[56:25] | I… | 我 |
[56:32] | I met a woman who… | 我见过一个女人 |
[56:34] | who come back once, but she weren’t never the same. | 她活着回来了 但是和以前不再一样了 |
[56:38] | But she lived. | 不过她活下来了 |
[56:42] | I’ll take the first watch. | 我来第一个站岗 |
[56:45] | No, you sleep. I’Il… | 不 你睡觉吧 我来 |
[56:47] | I’ll keep a lookout. | 我来放哨 |
[57:21] | Callaghan. Parcher. | 卡拉汉 帕彻 |
[57:40] | Coffey, I can’t find Parcher. | 科菲 我找不到帕彻了 |
[57:43] | Why’s the fire so high? | 火焰怎么这么高 |
[57:46] | I woke up in the heat of it. He was already gone. | 我醒来时 火正旺 他那时已经不见了 |
[57:48] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[57:55] | He’s using us. | 他在利用我们 |
[57:57] | Indians see the fire, attack us… | 印第安人看到火光就会来袭击我们 |
[57:59] | Parcher sees the Indians. | 帕彻看到了印第安人 |
[58:01] | Son of a bitch. | 真他妈混蛋 |
[58:04] | This fire will die down. | 火会熄灭的 |
[58:19] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[58:23] | It’s almost like… | 就像是 |
[58:52] | My neck. | 我的脖子 |
[58:56] | Do we have any bandages? | 咱们还有绷带吗 |
[58:58] | It ain’t bleeding. I can’t even feel it. | 根本没有流血 我都感觉不到 |
[59:05] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[59:07] | Now I can’t feel my hand. | 我的手没有知觉了 |
[59:09] | What did that Indian do to me? | 印第安人把我怎么了 |
[59:12] | Those weren’t Indians. | 那些不是印第安人 |
[59:14] | Here, clean it out. | 给你 清洗一下伤口 |
[59:17] | What right did you have to stake us out there like bait? | 你凭什么把我们当作诱饵啊 |
[59:20] | It ain’t about rights. | 没什么凭不凭的 |
[59:23] | And I’m the one who’s goddamn cut. | 再说受伤的人也是他妈的我啊 |
[59:31] | I can’t feel my face. | 我的脸麻木了 |
[59:34] | They’re all around us. | 他们就在我们附近 |
[59:38] | I think they’re waiting for us to go back to sleep. | 我想他们在等我们睡着 |
[59:40] | Fat goddamn chance today. | 今天有大把的机会了 |
[59:56] | Coffey, would you. | 科菲 你能 |
[59:58] | …hand that cross over? | 把那个递过来吗 |
[1:00:15] | If I don’t make it back… | 要是我没回来 |
[1:00:18] | …you give that to Miss Gertrude Spacks for me. | 你就帮我把这个给格楚德—史派克小姐 |
[1:00:21] | Or you give it to Dobie. | 或者给多比 |
[1:00:24] | …and tell him it’s for his mother. | 让他转交给他妈妈 |
[1:00:28] | I’ll do it if it comes to that. | 如果真到那个时候我会的 |
[1:00:31] | I appreciate it. | 感谢 |
[1:00:33] | We’ve got a fire. | 有火光 |
[1:00:38] | Careful, we don’t know if these are friendlies. | 小心 咱们不知道对方是敌是友 |
[1:00:41] | Yeah, well, as long as they’re human. | 是啊 不过只要他们是人就好 |
[1:01:08] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[1:01:12] | Told us to set a spell. | 让我们下咒语 |
[1:01:17] | Her name is Faith. | 她叫费斯 |
[1:01:28] | She’s talking about the Burrowers. | 她提到了钻洞人 |
[1:01:30] | Said they killed her family. | 说他们杀了她全家 |
[1:01:32] | – As her what a Burrower is. – And where do we find ’em? | 问她什么是钻洞人 还有在哪儿能找到 |
[1:02:16] | They… They use some kind of poison. | 他们..会下了一种毒药 |
[1:02:18] | …and bury their victims alive. | 然后把受害者都给活埋了 |
[1:02:47] | They eat soft parts. | 他们吃掉软的部分 |
[1:02:49] | Soft parts? | 软的部分 |
[1:02:50] | What’s that mean? | 是指什么 |
[1:02:55] | I like my soft parts. | 我还是想自己留着的好 |
[1:02:59] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:03:24] | Ute Indians know how to kill them. | 犹特印第安人知道如何对付他们 |
[1:03:26] | Does she know how to stop the poison? | 她知道如何解毒吗 |
[1:03:39] | – Ute might know. – What about the Stewarts? | 犹特人也许知道那斯国尔特家的人呢 |
[1:03:41] | What about them? | 他们怎么样了 |
[1:03:43] | We can’t stop searching so you can find your cure. | 咱们要继续找下去 所以你会找到解药的 |
[1:03:45] | We find the Utes; | 咱们去找犹特人 |
[1:03:47] | …they lead us to the Burrower tribe; | 让他们带着我们到钻洞人的部落 |
[1:03:50] | we kill the Burrowers; you get your girl; | 杀死钻洞人 你救回自己的姑娘 |
[1:03:52] | …you build a cabin on the prairie and you play American. | 在牧场上盖个小屋 跟美国人一样的生活 |
[1:03:55] | Faith coming with us? | 费斯和我们一起去吗 |
[1:03:59] | That, or I’m killing her. | 要么跟着 要么我就杀了她 |
[1:04:48] | Coffey, see that bruise on Parcher’s neck? | 科菲 看到帕彻脖子上的伤口了吗 |
[1:04:51] | His face and hands too. | 还有他的脸和手上 |
[1:04:54] | The man’s falling apart. | 这家伙要废掉了 |
[1:04:56] | I’m starting to think. | 我开始觉得 |
[1:04:58] | I mightn’t be so eager to risk my hide. | 为了找那什么印第安解药 |
[1:05:00] | …for that crazy shitbird’s Indian cure. | 拿自己的性命冒险 有点太冲动了 |
[1:05:02] | I’m risking nothing for him. | 我不是为了他在冒险 |
[1:05:07] | You still think you’re gonna find your girl, huh… | 你依然坚信自己能找回心爱的姑娘 是吧 |
[1:05:09] | Maryanne Stewart? | 玛丽安—斯国尔特 |
[1:05:11] | What if she looks like him? | 要是她变得和他一样了呢 |
[1:05:15] | I may need the Indian cure just as bad. | 那印第安人的解药就更加重要7 |
[1:05:20] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:05:22] | what’s the ruckus back here? | 你们嚷嚷什么呢 |
[1:05:25] | Just talking. | 在聊天而己 |
[1:05:27] | I thought I might have heard my name. | 我好像听到了我的名字 |
[1:05:29] | Don’t tell me you boys are tired already. | 别告诉我 你们已经没力气了啊 |
[1:05:32] | This is Ute territory. | 这里是犹特人的地盘 |
[1:05:40] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[1:05:44] | Not a thing. | 什么都没说 |
[1:05:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:06:17] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[1:06:18] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:21] | There’s no here here. We’re dead center goddamn nowhere. | 根本谈不上到不到 咱们这是在荒郊野外 |
[1:06:25] | Utes will come. We just gotta wait. | 犹特人会来的 等着就是了 |
[1:06:29] | Get me off this horse. My ass feels like soggy bread. | 扶我下马 我的屁股要长湿疹了 |
[1:06:35] | Come on. Come on down. | 来吧 下来吧 |
[1:06:41] | Christ, come on. | 天啊 来吧 |
[1:07:32] | Are your eyes open, bud? | 你眼睛睁着吗 伙计 |
[1:07:36] | You hear me calling? | 听到我叫你吗 |
[1:07:40] | I’m awake. | 我没睡 |
[1:07:42] | Good. You stay that way. | 很好 保持下去 |
[1:08:01] | You think that boy and his squaw are gonna try and leave us? | 你说那小子会带上他的女人 丢下我们吗 |
[1:08:08] | Did you hear what I was saying? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[1:08:12] | L… I’d sure hate to have to shoot somebody. | 要是有谁想要把我扔下 |
[1:08:16] | who was trying to abandon me out here. | 我肯定会开枪打死他 |
[1:09:09] | What? What? | 什么怎么了 |
[1:09:56] | – Did you see those things? – You shot my goddamn leg! | 你看到了吗 你他妈打中我的腿了 |
[1:09:59] | I saved your ungrateful ass from that… | 我他妈的救了你 |
[1:10:01] | Parcher, you stupid…! | 帕彻 你个蠢猪 |
[1:10:05] | Jesus God in Heaven… | 我的上帝啊 |
[1:10:06] | …that was no Indian. | 根本不是印第安人 |
[1:10:10] | Put wood on the fire, she says. | 她说把木头点着 |
[1:10:20] | – What’s she saying? – Nonsense. The squaw is hysterical. | 她说什么 一派胡言 她是个疯子 |
[1:10:23] | – Use your hands. Sign. – Oh, great Christ. | 用你的手比划 我的天啊 |
[1:10:26] | – She wants us to go. – No, we’re staying right here. | 她叫咱们快走 不 我们就在这儿待着 |
[1:10:29] | Don’t listen to that red-skinned bitch. | 别听那个小婊子的 |
[1:10:31] | She knows more than you do. Can you ride? | 她比你更清楚 你还能骑马吗 |
[1:10:33] | Yeah yeah, if I can get up on my horse. | 会 只要能上马 |
[1:10:36] | We’re staying right goddamn here. | 咱们他妈的哪儿也不去 |
[1:10:46] | Coffey… | 科菲 |
[1:10:53] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[1:11:05] | God damn you to hell, Coffey. | 你他妈的去死吧 科菲 |
[1:11:08] | God damn you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:11:23] | You boys better hope to God I die. | 你们最好祈祷我死了 |
[1:11:33] | Coffey… | 科菲 |
[1:11:35] | we gotta do something about my leg. | 得想办法处理一下我的腿 |
[1:11:51] | Here here here. | 来来来 |
[1:12:10] | – No English. – Shoot ’em. | 不要讲英语 开枪 |
[1:12:12] | I’m empty. | 我没有子弹了 |
[1:12:14] | Drop me and get your rifle. | 放下我去拿你的来福枪 |
[1:12:20] | Praise God. He sent us some Utes. | 感谢上帝 派犹特人来找我们了 |
[1:12:25] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 嗯… |
[1:12:27] | Je parle Francis, kind of. | 我会说法语一点点 |
[1:12:42] | …Burrowers. | 不见了… |
[1:12:46] | Drop me and get your rifle. | 放下我去拿你的来福枪 |
[1:12:55] | He says he can fix you. | 他说可以治好你 |
[1:12:57] | Something about little fish. | 说什么小鱼 |
[1:13:09] | He keeps talking about little fish. | 他一直在说一种小鱼 |
[1:13:14] | Oh, Jesus Christ Almighty, he’s… | 老天啊 他… |
[1:13:16] | …he’s talking about bait. | 他是说做诱饵 |
[1:13:18] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:13:22] | No. Jesus Christ Almighty, he’s talking about bait. | 不要 上帝啊 他要拿我做诱饵 |
[1:13:26] | – Drop me! – Oh, God. | 放开我 上帝啊 |
[1:13:31] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[1:13:34] | Shoot him! | 打他 |
[1:13:36] | Pick up your goddamn rifle and shoot this son of a bitch! | 快拿枪打死这个杂种 |
[1:13:40] | Don’t let them take me! | 别让他们把我带走 |
[1:13:44] | You’re killing me, you son of a bitch! | 你要害死我了 |
[1:13:55] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗 |
[1:13:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:14:17] | You ain’t thinking of going after them, are you? | 你不会是想追他们去吧 |
[1:14:20] | The Ute? | 犹特人 |
[1:14:26] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:14:33] | Coffey? | 科菲 |
[1:14:36] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:14:45] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |
[1:14:57] | I gotta go after Parcher. | 我要去找帕彻 |
[1:14:59] | The hell you do. The man was dead. | 你去什么去 在印第安人出现之前 |
[1:15:01] | …before them Indians ever got here. | 他就已经是死人了 |
[1:15:08] | It’s not for him. | 不是为了他 |
[1:15:15] | We don’t know how to stop the Burrowers’ poison. | 咱们不知道如何能解钻洞人的毒 |
[1:15:18] | We don’t know how to kill them. | 不知道怎么才能杀死它们 |
[1:15:20] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[1:15:23] | They took Maryanne from home. | 他们把玛丽安从家中带走 |
[1:15:26] | Home isn’t safe. | 家里不安全 |
[1:16:08] | Silence. | 别出声 |
[1:16:54] | Jesus. Coffey. | 天啊 科菲 |
[1:16:57] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:17:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:09] | They made me… made me drink. | 他们逼我..逼我喝.. |
[1:17:13] | – Drink? – Yeah. | 喝什么 是 |
[1:17:16] | What do you mean, drink? | 你指什么 喝了什么 |
[1:20:25] | You poisoned the little fish… | 你给小鱼下了毒 |
[1:20:31] | …to poison them. | 给他们下毒 |
[1:23:05] | It didn’t work. | 没用的 |
[1:25:54] | It was the sunlight. | 是阳光 |
[1:25:57] | It burned them alive. | 把他们烧死了 |
[1:26:01] | The Utes poisoned them. | 犹特人给他们下了毒 |
[1:26:04] | They put something in Parcher that would make them sleep. | 他们在帕彻身体里下了毒 可以让他们沉睡 |
[1:26:09] | If that Indian dies we won’t find the poison. | 要是那个印第安人死了 我们也就找不到毒药了 |
[1:26:16] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:26:17] | Nothing’s easy. | 什么事都不容易 |
[1:26:22] | I can make it to Fort Bismarck and back with a doctor in two days. | 我可以赶到福特使斯麦 两天后带着医生回来 |
[1:26:26] | You think that Indian can live that long? | 你觉得那个印第安人能活那么久么 |
[1:26:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:26:33] | Can you? | 你呢 |
[1:26:40] | Get to it. | 去吧 |
[1:28:01] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:28:03] | Get up, you lazy bastard. Come on. | 快起来 你这个懒鬼 快走 |
[1:28:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:28:54] | Parcher’s Irish. | 帕彻是爱尔兰人 |
[1:28:59] | I’ll be damned. | 我真是该死 |
[1:29:01] | Parcher’s Irish. | 帕彻是爱尔兰人 |
[1:29:03] | My God, man, they told me you were here. | 天啊 他们跟我说你也在这儿 |
[1:29:05] | I’m glad you made it, son. | 真高兴你闯过来了 孩子 |
[1:29:08] | I’m afraid you’re too late for Will Parcher, though. | 不过现在已经来不及救威尔—帕彻了 |
[1:29:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:29:14] | Yeah. What the hell did them Indians do? | 这些该死的印第安人干了什么 |
[1:29:16] | We buried him proper, though. | 不过我们妥善安葬好他了 |
[1:29:19] | The man was wiser than I gave him credit. | 这男人要比我想像得更聪明 |
[1:29:22] | It took us four days and no small pain. | 花了四天时间没有一点损夫 |
[1:29:26] | …to get them Sioux to tell us what Parcher guessed right off. | 就让他们苏族人马上告诉我们帕彻的猜测 |
[1:29:30] | Yeah, well, we got scouts. | 是啊 我们派了兵去侦察 |
[1:29:33] | …routing out the Ute in the north as we speak… | 说话这会儿功夫 正去北方犹特族那里搜查 |
[1:29:36] | …regular Indians. | 典型的印第安人 |
[1:29:38] | They can whoop to beat the band… | 他们叫得比谁都大声 |
[1:29:40] | …but can’t fight worth shit. | 可却是一堆软蛋 |
[1:29:41] | Where’s Callaghan? | 卡拉汉在哪儿 |
[1:29:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:29:44] | He was your cook. He was part of this… | 你的厨子 他也在队伍里的 |
[1:29:47] | Oh, Walnut, Walnut. | 喔 胡桃 胡桃 |
[1:29:50] | God rest him. Walnut… He… | 上帝让他安息了 胡桃他… |
[1:29:52] | …he would have owed me his life, had he survived. | 本来他可以感谢我的救命之恩的 |
[1:29:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:29:58] | We had to amputate his leg. | 我们不得不切掉他的腿 |
[1:29:59] | …and he up and died on us. | 结果他就这么死了 |
[1:30:01] | The man was hysterical… | 这家伙简直就疯了 |
[1:30:03] | …delirious before he passed. | 死之前满口胡言乱语 |
[1:30:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:30:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:30:11] | we never did find them Stewarts. | 我们根本就没找到斯国尔特家的人 |
[1:30:14] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[1:30:16] | I doubt we ever will. | 恐怕咱们是找不到了 |
[1:30:18] | They was probably dead before we even started. | 可能在我们开始找之前就已经都死了 |
[1:30:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:30:23] | Well, I guess all we can do is make sure. | 我想咱们可以做的就是确保 |
[1:30:26] | …them Indians never do something like this again. | 印第安人不会再闹出这种事来 |