Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Boy Who Cried Werewolf(哭泣的狼孩)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Boy Who Cried Werewolf(哭泣的狼孩)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:哭泣的狼孩
英文名称:The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:06] Come on. 不是吧
[01:41] Hello? 谁呀?
[01:57] Aah! 啊!
[01:59] Aah! 啊!
[02:04] What’s your problem? 你至于这样吗?
[02:05] Hunter, how many times have I. 亨特 我和你说过多少次了
[02:06] Told you not to do that to me? 不要这样做?
[02:12] This is a really good one. 这次拍得还不错
[02:13] Come on, we have to make. 快点吧 我们还要
[02:14] Dinner. 做晚餐呢
[02:15] Destruktor iv: The download 破坏者四
[02:17] Of death. 终极下载
[02:18] Did I tell you destruktor iv 我有没有和你说过
[02:19] Comes out this weekend. 破坏者四这周出了
[02:20] Yeah, you mentioned it. It’s 是呀 你说过了
[02:21] Rated “r.” 但是必须由监护人带领才能看
[02:22] dad said he’d take me. 爸爸说他会带我去
[02:24] No, he said, “we’ll see.” 没有 他说他会考虑一下
[02:25] what are we having? 我们今天吃什么?
[02:27] Tofu stir fry. 炒豆腐
[02:28] Just because you’re 不能因为你自己吃素
[02:29] A vegetarian doesn’t mean we 就让我们跟着你受罪呀
[02:31] Have to starve. Humans eat meat, 正常人是要吃肉的
[02:34] Jordan. It’s why we have these. 乔丹 这才是我们长犬牙的原因
[02:36] Move. Thank you. 挪一下电脑 谢谢
[02:42] Why do we have 4 places? 为什么是四把椅子?
[02:46] I invited Ms. Carlsburg from 我请了住在那边的
[02:47] Down the street over for dinner. 卡斯伯格太太来吃晚饭
[02:48] Why would you do that? 为什么呀?
[02:49] I thought it would be good 我这样做是为爸爸好
[02:50] For dad. Be nice to her. 对她礼貌点
[02:53] Hello. 你好
[02:54] Hi. 你好呀
[02:57] Yeah, yeah. Just grabbing 是的 是的 那件事
[02:58] A quick bite, all right. I’ll 要尽快办妥 那好吧
[03:00] See you soon. Uh, bye-bye. I’ll 一会见 拜拜
[03:02] Call you back. Hello. 我会再打给你吧 嗨
[03:05] Hi, dad. 嗨 爸爸
[03:05] Guys, what’s going on? 你们这是?
[03:07] You remember Ms. Carlsburg. 你还记得卡斯伯格太太吧
[03:09] Sure. Hey. 是的 嘿
[03:10] Jacqueline. 杰奎琳
[03:12] Good. Um, uh, can you give us 很好 嗯 我能和乔丹单独的
[03:15] A moment? Jordan. 说两句吗?乔丹
[03:18] You can’t just leave, dad. 你不能走啊 爸爸
[03:20] I have another call across 我刚接到个活儿
[03:22] Town. It’s a big one. A rewire 非常重要 是个大工程
[03:24] Job. It could be a lot of money. 能拿到很多钱
[03:28] Ms. Carlsburg, I’m awfully 卡斯伯格太太 我好渴啊
[03:31] Thirsty. Do you think you could 我能不能帮我
[03:32] Go get me some soda out of 从冰箱里拿点
[03:33] The fridge? 苏打水?
[03:34] Oh, of course, sweetie. 噢 当然可以 甜心
[03:37] I just thought it’d be good 我只是觉得这样做
[03:39] For you. 是为你好
[03:39] Jordan, I appreciate 乔丹 谢谢你
[03:40] The effort, but I told you, when 做的这些 但听我说
[03:41] It’s time, when I’m ready, I’ll 当时机来临而我又有把握的时候
[03:43] Find my own date. 我会自己找个伴的
[03:44] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰下
[03:46] Oh. 噢
[03:48] Oh. Good pie. Mmm. 噢 派很好吃 嗯啊
[03:52] Thank you. Hunter wanted some 谢谢夸奖 亨特想喝点
[03:54] More soda. 苏打水
[03:55] Hmm. 嗯
[04:01] Aah! 啊!
[04:04] Hunter! 亨特!
[04:09] All right. 好吧
[04:09] Jordan, he’s over there. Ask 乔丹 他在那边
[04:11] Him to the prom. 请他一起去舞会
[04:11] Forget it. No possible way. 算了吧 那根本不可能的
[04:13] J, you’ve been drooling over 乔 自从考特·麦肯从
[04:14] Court mccann since he 哈里森转学过来
[04:15] Transferred from Harrison. 你就迷上他了
[04:16] I don’t drool. And besides, 我才没有迷上他
[04:18] What am I gonna say to him? 再说了 我要怎么和他说呢?
[04:19] Nothing. You say nothing. 什么都不说 你什么都不用说
[04:21] Look at Ashley and whit. 看看艾希莉 和 维特
[04:22] They got it down. 他们已经下手了
[04:24] The hair flip. 拨头发
[04:26] The lip pout. 撅嘴巴
[04:27] The overgiggle. 媚笑一下
[04:30] It’s a language all its own. 那就是种表达方式
[04:32] This is not the time to be 现在可不是胆小的时候
[04:34] A mouse, Jordan. You’re 乔丹 你是捕食者
[04:35] The predator, and he’s your 他是你的
[04:37] Prey. 猎物
[04:38] All right. See ya. 好吧 回见
[04:39] Bye, court. 再见啦 考特
[04:43] Dang it. I forgot my wallet. 糟糕 我忘了带钱包
[04:46] Oh. Here, let me. Uh. 喔 让我来吧
[04:49] Let me, um. I can. 让我来 我有
[04:54] Wow. Thanks, Judy. 哇 谢谢 朱迪
[04:55] Uh, it’s actually Jordan. 事实上我叫乔丹
[04:57] Right. 哦
[05:00] Um, what’s with your face? 你的脸怎么了?
[05:05] Uh-huh. 嗯哼
[05:17] You’re joking, right? 你在开玩笑 对吧?
[05:18] You and court mccann? It’s 你和考特·麦肯?
[05:20] Never gonna happen, sweetie. 那是绝对不可能的 甜心
[05:21] Ever. 绝不可能
[05:33] Heads up! 当心!
[05:34] Ooh! 噢!
[05:35] Aah! 啊!
[05:37] Come on, sands. Get a hand up. 加把劲 桑德斯 把手举起来
[05:40] Your sister kind of stinks, 你姐姐看起来挺糟的
[05:41] Dude. 伙计
[05:41] Yeah. 是的
[05:45] Are you sure that’s the bag? 你确定是那个袋子吗?
[05:47] Patience, my son. 耐心点 孩子
[05:50] Ooh! 喔!
[05:52] Come on, sands. Did I say you 快起来 桑德斯 我有叫你
[05:53] Could take a break? You want to 休息吗? 你想要呆在这个队里
[05:55] Make this team, I’m gonna need 你就要加把劲了
[05:56] A little more effort. 拿出点本事来
[05:59] Here we go. Watch this. 好戏开始了 看好了
[06:02] Aah! 啊!
[06:05] Dude. 伙计们 看啊
[06:14] Hey, isn’t that your loser 嘿 那不是你那个
[06:16] Brother, sands? 倒霉弟弟吗 桑德斯?
[06:18] I’ve never seen him before in 我可从来没有
[06:20] My life. 见过他
[06:22] Freak. Now you’ll never make 怪胎 现在你可别想
[06:25] The team. 再呆在这个队了
[06:28] Ok, so this one really needs to 好的 这些是必须要付的了
[06:29] Be paid. And, um, the rest of 嗯 其他的可以
[06:32] Them can wait until the 15th. 等到15号再付
[06:37] Dad, everything’s gonna be 爸爸 一切都会好起来
[06:39] All right, isn’t it? 不是吗?
[06:40] Mmm. Sure. Of course it is, 恩 当然会好起来的
[06:42] Honey. 亲爱的
[06:44] But we need a miracle. 但是我们需要奇迹发生才行
[06:46] A big, big miracle. 一个非常 非常大的奇迹
[06:51] Hey, look, I don’t want you guys 嘿 我可不想你们担心什么
[06:53] To worry, all right? We will 好吧? 我们会有办法的
[06:55] Figure this out. I promise you. 我向你保证
[06:59] Oh, and, um, there’s 噢 我刚想起来
[07:02] Something else that I just… 还有件事情
[07:04] yeah? What’s that? 是吗? 什么事?
[07:07] Suspended again? 又被停课了?
[07:08] The principal says hunter was 校长说亨特
[07:09] Acting out. 太爱恶作剧了
[07:15] Hunter, grab the camera. I 亨特 拿好照相机
[07:16] Can’t hold it through the mask. 我戴着面具拿不好
[07:18] Ok. I’m gonna sneak up on him. 好了 我要偷袭了
[07:22] Aah! 啊!
[07:24] Aah! 啊!
[07:25] Oh! 噢!
[07:26] You freaked me out. 你把我吓坏了
[07:28] Come over here. 到这来
[07:28] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[07:30] Mom! 妈妈!
[07:32] This is so brilliant, hunter. 亨特 这招太聪明了
[07:34] Not brilliant. 一点也不怎么样
[07:36] Aah! 啊!
[07:44] It’s not funny. Would you put 这一点也不好笑
[07:46] The entrails down, please? 能不能把内脏放下?
[07:48] Hunter, this has to stop. It was 亨特 你必须停止恶作剧了
[07:50] Ok when you were a kid, but it’s 你小的时候玩下还可以
[07:52] Time to grow up. 但是你该长大了
[07:53] Dad, I’ve been 14 for like 爸爸 我才刚满十四岁
[07:55] A month. 差不多一个月吧
[07:56] You got to start living in 你要学会生活在现实世界里
[07:57] The real world. Ok? And in 生活了 好吗?
[08:00] The real world, there’s no 记住在现实世界里
[08:01] Destruktor. All right, there’s 是没有破坏者
[08:03] No mutilator. There’s no aliens. 没有毁灭者 没有外星人的
[08:06] Just because you don’t 你不相信这些
[08:07] Believe it doesn’t mean it’s not 并不代表这些不是
[08:08] True. 真实的
[08:12] I miss her, too. 我也很想她
[08:16] One more of these, one more, all 如果我再接到一次这样的通知 再一次
[08:21] This goes away. Ok? 这些都要被扔掉 明白?
[08:24] Yeah. I got it. 是的 知道了
[08:29] Good night. 晚安
[09:31] It’s the middle of the night, 现在已经是半夜了
[09:33] Hunter. If this is one of your… 亨特 如果这又是你的
[09:34] no, it’s not. Just open it. 不 不是的 快打开吧
[09:44] Ok. “Dear sands family. 亲爱的桑德斯一家
[09:47] Greetings from wolfsberg, 这是来自罗马尼亚
[09:49] Romania.” 沃尔夫斯堡的问候
[09:50] Romania? Who’s from Romania? 罗马尼亚? 谁在罗马尼亚?
[09:52] Vampires. What, 吸血鬼 干嘛
[09:56] I’m just saying? 我只是说说而已?
[09:57] “we regret to inform you of “我们很遗憾的通知您
[09:58] The passing of your great Uncle 您的伯祖父 德拉戈米尔.维卡威特
[09:59] Dragumeer… dragomir vookavik. 不幸去世了
[10:03] Your presence is requested this 请您在周六时
[10:05] Saturday for the reading of his 出席他的葬礼
[10:06] Last will and testament, at 接受他的遗愿和遗嘱
[10:08] Which time possession 届时沃尔夫斯贝格庄园
[10:09] Of wolfsberg manor will be 及他所有的财产
[10:11] Transferred to you.” 将转交于您”
[10:12] wolfsberg manor? 沃尔夫斯贝格庄园?
[10:13] Dragomir? 德拉戈米尔?
[10:14] No, it’s not me. There was 不 这不是我写的
[10:17] This creepy guy outside 是那个门外的怪人
[10:18] The door and he was watching me. 他刚才还在那
[10:19] I don’t know, he must have left 我真的不知道怎么回事
[10:21] It. Look, there’s a number. Call 他一看到我就走了 快看
[10:23] It if you don’t believe me. 这有号码 你不信就打电话问问
[10:29] That was the executor’s 那确实是遗嘱执行人的
[10:30] Office. 办公室
[10:31] Well? 怎么样?
[10:32] What’s they say? 他怎么说?
[10:33] It looks like your mother’s Great Uncle 看起来你妈妈的伯祖父
[10:34] has left us 把他的所有财产
[10:35] Everything. Including his 都留给了我们
[10:40] Castle. 包括他的城堡
[10:41] See? I told you. We’re rich. 看到没? 我告诉过你 我们很富有
[10:44] No, we’re not rich, hunter. 不 我们不富有 亨特
[10:46] Dad, how come mom never told us 爸爸 怎么妈妈从来没有提过
[10:47] We have relatives in Romania? 我们在罗马尼亚有亲戚?
[10:49] I have no idea, sweetie. 我也不清楚 甜心
[10:50] Dude, I’m going to Romania. 伙计 我要去罗马尼亚了
[10:54] Yeah, I don’t know. Let me ask. 我不知道 让我问问先
[10:56] Hey, dad, can we go see 嘿 爸爸 我们能不能去看
[10:58] Dracula’s castle? 德古拉的城堡?
[11:00] Ok. Well, he’s undecided. Yeah. 他还没有决定 是的
[11:03] Ok. Yeah, I’m gonna go pack. 好了 我要去打包行李了
[11:10] Dad, you’re not seriously 爸爸 你不是当真的吧
[11:12] Considering this, are you? 咱们真的要去?
[11:31] Here we are, kids. 我们到了 孩子们
[11:32] We made it. 我们到了
[11:33] Welcome to wolfsberg airport. 欢迎光临沃尔夫斯贝格机场
[11:36] Aw, cool. Silver bullets. 噢 酷 银子弹
[11:38] I will rip flesh from bone. 我会直接从骨头上把肉扯下来
[11:41] And stitch it into a bonnet. 然后缝到帽子里
[11:43] Destruktor III. 德古拉 三
[11:45] Fashion kills. 经典杀人手法
[11:47] You here for the fest, bro? 你是来这参加庆典的吗 兄弟?
[11:49] The fest? 什么庆典?
[11:51] Wolfsberg moonlight mania. 沃尔夫斯贝格月影下的狂躁
[11:53] The greatest monster fest this 最伟大的恶魔庆典
[11:55] Side of the big apple. 在旅游区这边
[11:56] They have it every year to honor 他们每年都举行
[11:57] The beast. 以此来纪念伟大的野兽
[11:58] What’s the beast? 什么野兽?
[12:01] Bro, you’re wearing 兄弟 你穿着
[12:02] Destruktor gear and you don’t 德古拉的外套
[12:03] Know about the wolfsberg beast? 居然不知道沃尔夫斯贝格野兽?
[12:04] uh-uh. 嗯
[12:07] Every year, this time, at 每年的这个时候
[12:09] The full moon, the beast appears 在满月的晚上
[12:12] At top the highest peak in town 野兽就会在镇上最高的山峰
[12:14] And howls his warning. 嗥叫着警告
[12:19] Warning to who? 警告谁?
[12:21] Vampires, brother. He’s 吸血鬼啊 兄弟
[12:23] Telling them to stay away. 他叫他们走远点
[12:24] Wolfsberg belongs to him. Bro, 沃尔夫斯贝格是属于他的
[12:27] Seriously, worldwide Web. Log on. 不是连这个都不知道吧 上网查下把
[12:29] Hey, hunter. Let’s go. 嘿 亨特 该走了
[12:31] I gotta go. 我要走了
[12:32] Ok, bro. I’ll see you at 好的 兄弟
[12:33] The festival. 庆典上见
[12:34] Yeah, that’d be awesome. Hey, 好的 那太棒了
[12:35] Dad, can we see the beast? 爸爸 我们能看野兽吗?
[12:37] What’s the beast? 什么野兽?
[12:38] Whatever it is, we’re not 不管那是什么
[12:39] Here to see the animals. 我们可不是到这来参观动物园的
[12:40] You need taxi? 您要出租车吗?
[12:42] Yes. Uh, we’re going to 是的 我们要去
[12:44] 1212 lichenthro… 1212号莱肯街…
[12:46] wolfsberg manor. Of course. 沃尔夫斯贝格庄园 当然
[12:58] Aah! 啊!
[13:00] What is that? 那是什么?
[13:01] Ahh, he’s rasputin. 喔 他叫拉斯普丁
[13:04] I’m not getting in there. 我可不会坐进去的
[13:06] She’s afraid of dogs, dude. 伙计 她怕狗
[13:07] He’s mars best friend. All 狗是人类最好的朋友
[13:10] Bite, no bark. Ha ha! 只咬不叫 哈哈!
[13:17] Dad. 爸爸
[13:18] Honey, it’s just a dog. 亲爱的 那只是只狗
[13:19] That is not just a dog. 那可不只是只狗
[13:21] It’s late. 已经很晚了
[13:23] Let’s go. 快走吧
[13:24] Ohh. I don’t want to get in. 噢 我不想坐进去
[13:26] I don’t want to do this. 我不想坐啊
[13:28] Just go. Hurry up. 进去吧 快点
[13:30] Don’t push me. 别推我
[13:33] Hunter. 亨特
[13:42] Told you. 和你们说了我们很富有的
[13:58] Ok. 好吧
[14:01] Hello? 有人吗?
[14:06] Hello? 有人在吗?
[14:21] Jeez. 天哪
[14:26] Uh, hello. I’m David sands. You 你好 我是大卫.桑德斯
[14:29] Must be… 你一定是
[14:30] I am madame varcolac. 我是瓦克洛卡太太
[14:37] You will follow me. 跟我来吧
[14:48] So, have you lived here long? 你在这住了很久了?
[14:54] Dad. 爸爸
[14:55] What? Just trying to make 怎么? 我只是想
[14:58] Conversation. 找个话题
[15:04] Boy, girl, your rooms. This 男孩 女孩 你们的房间在这
[15:09] Way. Father, your room, 这个爸爸 你的房间
[15:12] That way. 在那儿
[15:16] Have one rule. Stay in room at 这有一个规矩 晚上要待在房间里
[15:19] Night. Lock door. 记得锁好门
[15:22] Actually, that’s 2 rules. 实际上 那是两条规则
[15:23] Hunter, don’t argue with. 亨特 别和瓦克洛卡太太
[15:24] Madame varcolac. 争辩了
[15:33] Ok. Goo bed. Go, go, go. 好的 睡觉去吧 快 快 快
[15:36] Go. Lock your doors. I’m locking mine. 快 锁好门 我也会锁上我的门的
[15:39] Love you. 我爱你们
[15:55] Check this out. “To dragomir. 看这个 “赠给德拉戈米尔
[15:58] The strength of the pack is 这个包裹的力量来自于狼
[16:00] The wolf and the strength of 狼的力量也来自于这个包裹
[16:02] The wolf is the pack. Best 祝你好运
[16:03] Wishes, rudeyard kipling.” 鲁迪莱尔.凯富林赠
[16:07] That’s what mom always used to 这话妈妈经常说
[16:08] Say. Who’s this kipling dude? 谁是这个凯富林呀?
[16:10] It’s from the jungle book by. 这人是丛林图书的作者
[16:12] Rudyard kipling. Mom was quoting. 妈妈是引用他的话
[16:14] Him. Now, come on, let’s go. 就是他喽 来吧 我们走
[16:17] Do you really want to get her. 你真的想惹她
[16:18] Angry? 生气吗?
[16:19] Who? 惹谁?
[16:20] Madame varcolac. 瓦克洛卡太太
[16:25] Get to rooms. 快 回 房
[16:53] Huh, what’s this? 哈 那是什么?
[16:57] “properties by paulina.” “宝丽娜的房产”
[17:00] With my compliments paulina van. 送上我的问候 你的房地产代理
[17:01] Eckberg, your local real estate. 宝丽娜.万.艾克宫
[17:03] “Professional.” “够专业”
[17:08] Cookies. 饼干
[17:13] Good. 很好
[17:29] Uh, before you open that, I. 呃 在你开打它之前
[17:30] Think you should know that I. 我想你应该先知道一下
[17:32] Don’t eat… 我不吃
[17:33] Bels and cream cheese. It. 百吉饼和奶油饼干
[17:35] Was dragomir’s favorite. 它们是德拉戈米尔的最爱
[17:37] Uh, madame varcolac? 呃 瓦克洛卡太太?
[17:43] Uh, we’re going into town after. 呃 我们早饭后去城里
[17:44] Breakfast. Is there anything you need? 你有没有什么需要的?
[17:46] I give you list. 我给你单子
[17:47] Is there an Internet cafe? I. 这儿有没有有无线网的咖啡厅?
[17:48] Need to get online. 我想上网
[17:50] We have world wide Web here, 我们这儿就有无线网
[17:51] Boy. 小男孩儿
[17:52] You do? 真的吗?
[17:53] Da. Password is brangelina. 有 密码是布莱德丽娜
[18:00] Careful on road. 路上小心
[18:02] Is speed trap. 这里是车速监控区
[18:20] Hey, kids. “Properties by. 孩子们 宝丽娜的房产
[18:23] Paulina.” that’s it. Hey, um, 就在这儿了 嘿听着
[18:25] I’ll catch up with you guys. 我一会儿再追上你们
[18:26] Later. Ok? Oh, hunter. 好吗? 哦 亨特
[18:29] Don’t bring home any stray. 不要把流浪吸血鬼
[18:31] Vampires. 再带回家了
[18:36] Welcome. Welcome. Everybody. 欢迎 欢迎各位
[18:38] Gather round. 大家都快过来
[18:39] No way. 不可能吧
[18:41] Behold the great protector of. 看沃尔夫斯堡的伟大的守护者
[18:43] Wolfsberg. The beast reigns. 怪物统治至上
[18:46] Supreme. Behold the great. 看沃尔夫斯堡的
[18:51] Protector of wolfsberg. 伟大的守护者
[18:53] The beast reigns supreme. 怪物统治至上
[18:58] Children, why you laugh? 孩子 为什么笑?
[19:00] This place is awesome. Let’s. 这地方太酷了
[19:01] Cruise around, check it out. 我们在这儿转转吧 随便看看
[19:03] No, we’re not cruising. We. 不行 我们不是在漫游
[19:04] Have a list. 我们有单子
[19:06] Oh, look at this. 哦 看这个
[19:07] There’s the market. 我认为那个
[19:09] I think. Come on. 就是超市了 快点
[19:18] Whoa, check this out. 哇 看看这个
[19:23] Oh, cool. Snake venom. 哦 酷 蛇毒
[19:31] “be back in a jiff.” 一瞬间就回来
[19:38] oh! 哦!
[19:41] I am sorry. So sorry. I am. 对不起 太对不起了
[19:43] Big klutz. 我笨手笨脚的
[19:44] Yeah, me, too. Um, can you. 是 我也是
[19:47] Get this off me? 你能把这个拿走吗?
[19:50] Here. Please, give me. 这儿 给我
[19:56] Thanks. Uh. 谢谢 额
[19:59] Goran. I, uh, I am Goran. 戈兰我 额 我是戈兰
[20:06] Um, I’m Jordan. 额 我是乔丹
[20:20] Perhaps I could help you with. 也许我能帮你
[20:22] Your shopping. 购物
[20:23] That’d be great, actually. 那太好了 真的
[20:25] Yeah. I have a list but I don’t. 对 我有一个单子
[20:27] Really understand anything on. 但我什么都看不懂
[20:28] It. Uh, so, do you… 额 所以 你 .
[20:31] Oh. Sigur. 哦 当然
[20:35] Ahh, madame varcolac. 啊 瓦克洛卡太太的
[20:41] She can be very difficult to. 她写的确实是
[20:43] Understand. 很难让人理解
[20:52] I… So, Jordan, you are 我 那么 乔丹
[20:57] American? 你是美国人?
[20:58] Yes, I am. 对 我是
[21:00] I have always wanted to go to 我一直都想去
[21:01] America. 美国
[21:02] Really? 真的吗?
[21:03] I want to get punk’d and I. 我想变成朋克
[21:05] Want to sing # take me out to. 我想唱 #带我去
[21:07] The ballgame.# 棒球运动吧#
[21:10] It is stupid, right? 很傻 对吧?
[21:13] No, it’s not stupid at all. I. 不 一点儿也不傻
[21:16] Mean, I’ve always wanted to play. 我是说 我一直都想在
[21:18] At the soccer world cup. 世界杯上踢球
[21:19] Maybe you will. 也许你可以的
[21:21] Doubtful. 我自己都不信
[21:23] Jordan, um… 乔丹 额
[21:25] Oh. Sorry. 哦 对不起
[21:27] Maybe while you are here, I. 也许 你在这儿的时候
[21:30] Can show you around wolfsberg. 我能带你看看沃尔夫斯堡
[21:33] It is a very beautiful town. 这是个很美的小镇子
[21:35] Especially under the full moon. 特别是满月的时候
[21:40] Oh, uh, I don’t know. I mean, 哦 额 我不知道 我是说
[21:44] You know, I have to take care of. 我是说 我要照顾我的弟弟
[21:45] My brother and, um, I’m only. 而且 额 我只是
[21:47] Here for a few days, so I don’t. 我只在这儿待几天而已
[21:48] Think I’m gonna be able to… oh! 所以 我不认为我会 哦!
[21:50] Oh! 哦!
[21:50] Oy! Oy! 小心! 小心!
[21:51] Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry. 哦 天呀 对不起
[21:52] I’m sorry, Goran. I didn’t mean to. 对不起 戈兰我不是故意的
[21:54] It’s ok. No problema. 没事儿 没关系的
[22:04] I knew the American girls were. 我以前只知道美国女孩儿们
[22:05] Beautiful. She is… 漂亮 但 她真是
[22:09] A vegetarian. Don’t even. 一个素食主义者
[22:12] Waste your time on that. All. 我劝你别打什么主意了
[22:14] Right, so how much for the eye. 行了 那么这个蝾螈的
[22:15] Of newt? 眼睛多少钱?
[22:27] Uh, madame varcolac. 哦 瓦克洛卡太太
[22:32] I am so completely sorry for. 对你的损失我真的非常抱歉
[22:35] Your loss. I just… I haven’t. 我只是
[22:37] Been able to get poor old. 我还在一直想着
[22:38] Dragomir out of my head. 可怜的老德拉戈米尔
[22:40] And you must be David. 而你一定是大卫
[22:43] Paulina? 宝丽娜?
[22:44] How did you know? 你是怎么知道的?
[22:46] You look just like your cookies. 你长的和你的饼干一样
[22:48] Ahh. Well, between you and. 喔 这个只是你我知道
[22:49] Me, I’m just as sweet. 我和饼干一样甜
[22:51] So sweet I gave you a cavity. 甜的让你得蛀牙了
[22:56] Um, manners. Would you like. 哦 你想不想
[22:59] To… 进来 .
[23:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:01] Come in? 坐坐?
[23:02] Oh, wow. Now this is. 哦 哇 这房子
[23:06] Stunning. And you must be. 太好了 而你们一定是
[23:10] The dashing young hunter and the. 那个帅气的亨特和
[23:12] Exquisite Jordan. 高雅的乔丹
[23:14] Do we know you? 我们认识你吗?
[23:15] Well, I know you. It’s not. 嗯 我可知道你们
[23:16] Every day wolfsberg manor. 沃尔夫斯堡领地里换主的事情
[23:17] Changes hands. That makes y’all. 可不是天天有的
[23:19] Famous around here. 这让你们现在著名了
[23:22] Ha ha ha! 哈哈哈!
[23:23] That’s my camera. 那是我的照相机
[23:26] So, David, I was hoping you were. 那么 大卫 我希望你
[23:28] Free for dinner tonight. 今天晚上没事 我们去吃晚饭吧
[23:29] No. 有事
[23:30] No? 有事?
[23:31] He’s totally free. 他完全没事
[23:31] I’m totally free. 我一点儿事也没有
[23:33] I know an adorable little. 我知道一家可爱的小饭店
[23:35] Bistro that would be the perfect. 在那儿让我们来认识彼此
[23:36] Place for us to get acquainted. 是再合适不过了
[23:39] Welcome to velvet cape. 欢迎来到天鹅岬
[23:41] Please follow me. 请跟我来
[23:46] Is everything acceptable with. 你的晚餐还都
[23:47] Your meal? 可口吗?
[23:49] Actually, mine’s a little on. 事实上 这块这边有点儿
[23:51] The rare side. 生硬
[23:52] Mmm. That’s my bad. I like. 哦 是我的错
[23:55] Mine still walking. 我喜欢我的牛排还是活的呢
[23:58] Could you cook it? 你能帮我重做一下吗?
[24:01] You know, Jordan has been trying. 你知道 乔丹一直在劝我
[24:03] To convince me to get out more, 要多出来
[24:04] Meet new people. Hunter, on. 和别的人好好玩玩
[24:06] The other hand… 但是 亨特就
[24:07] Isn’t too thrilled with. 不怎么喜欢
[24:07] The idea. 这个主意
[24:08] Right. 对
[24:09] Which is understandable. I. 这可以让人理解
[24:10] Mean, he was really close to his. 我是说 他和他妈妈
[24:11] Mother. 感情很好
[24:12] Wow, you picked up on that. 哇 你注意到这点了
[24:14] I’ve got this crazy sixth. 我有神奇的第六感
[24:16] Sense. Some people actually. 更有人觉得我
[24:18] Think I’m kind of spooky. Can. 很是可怕
[24:21] You imagine anyone calling me. 你能想像有人叫我
[24:22] Spooky? 可怕吗?
[24:24] Boo! 嘭!
[24:27] Jeez. 天呀
[24:30] You got me. 你吓到我了
[24:31] Whoo. Someone’s. 唔 有人是
[24:32] A scaredy-cat. 易受惊的小猫呀
[24:34] J, relax. Try to have some. 乔 放松点
[24:36] Fun. 试着玩的高兴
[24:37] You guys know I hate parties. 你们知道我讨厌派对
[24:38] Hang out for a little while. 呆时间长一点
[24:39] Court’s for sure gonna be here. 考特是一定会来的
[24:42] You may want to ditch. 你最好是去
[24:43] The glasses and put on some. 把眼镜摘了然后
[24:44] Make-up, though. 再画画妆
[24:49] So I checked. 于是 我查了
[24:50] Underworldblog. Net, 地下世界博客网
[24:51] Lovelichenthropes. Com, 可爱绳子网
[24:53] And rippedtoshreds. Org. 和撕布网
[24:55] They all say the same thing… 他们都说同一件事
[24:57] wolfsberg beast is just a guy in a suit. 在沃尔夫斯堡 那个怪物就是人装的
[24:59] Those sites are. 那些网站
[25:00] Commercialized garbage run by. 只是无聊的成人们
[25:01] Lame grownups. 做的商业化垃圾
[25:02] The real stuff is on. 真正的东西在
[25:03] The underground blogs. We found. 地下博客中
[25:05] A guy who actually spent a whole. 我们找到一个真正在那儿生活整整
[25:07] Year in wolfsberg. And I quote, 一年的人 他写到
[25:11] “there is no doubt in my mind.” 我从来没有怀疑过
[25:13] That the wolfsberg beast exists. 沃尔夫斯堡的怪物的存在
[25:14] I have seen it from as close. 我最近和它相距
[25:17] “As 100 yards and…” 一百尺的距离 然后
[25:24] come on, please. 拜托了 求你了
[25:26] What happened to the Internet? 网怎么了?
[25:28] What happened to your face? 你脸怎么了?
[25:29] I was at a party. 我刚刚参加个派对
[25:30] A costume party? 一个小丑派对?
[25:31] Not funny. Can you fix it? 不好笑 你能修好吗?
[25:33] Yeah. We’ve just got to find. 能 我们只是要找到
[25:35] The router and reset it. 路由器 然后重启它就好了
[25:38] Come on. 来吧
[25:40] So, the castle, what do you. 那么 你觉得
[25:42] Think? 那个城堡怎么样?
[25:42] Wolfsberg manor. It’s. 那可是沃尔夫斯堡庄园
[25:44] Spectacular. 它非常的壮观
[25:45] It is, isn’t it? 的确 是吧?
[25:48] David, are you absolutely. 大卫 你真的确定
[25:49] Sure you want to sell it? It’s. 你要卖它吗?
[25:51] Been in your family forever. 它可一直都在你的家族里呀
[25:53] I know. I know. I’m just not. 我知道 知道
[25:54] Sure we really have a choice. 我只是觉得我们没有别的选择了
[25:56] Times are tough. 这些天过得都很辛苦
[26:00] You are gonna sit back and. 那你就休息着
[26:02] Leave everything to me. I’ve won. 然后把事情都交给我吧
[26:05] The romanian real estate. 我可是连续五年赢了
[26:06] Associatiors crimson jacket. 罗马尼亚房地产会员
[26:07] Award 5 years in a row. 深红夹克奖呢
[26:09] Wow. Congratulations. 哇 恭喜你
[26:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:15] Is it ok? 牛扒还可以吗?
[26:17] Perfect. 非常好
[26:17] Great. 那就好
[26:21] Come on, come on. Signal. 快点 快点 信号呀
[26:25] Hey, here’s where the signal for. 嗨 在这儿是
[26:27] The wireless is the strongest. 无线信号最强的地方
[26:29] Great. So where is it? 太好了 那么它在哪儿?
[26:31] It’s got to be behind this. 应该在
[26:32] Bookcase. 这书架后面
[26:32] Oh, come on. 哦 得了吧
[26:34] Hello. Creepy castle. Usually. 你好 吓人的城堡
[26:37] One of the older books triggers it. 一般旧书都是开关
[26:45] See. 看到了吧
[26:47] Universal remote. 永远不变的真理
[27:04] Whoa. 哇
[27:10] You know, maybe we shouldn’t. 你知道吗 也许
[27:11] Be in here. I mean, what if. 我们不应该在这儿 我是说
[27:14] Madame varcolac… 如果瓦克洛卡太太
[27:17] I really hate that. 我真讨厌这叫声
[27:18] How do you think she feels? 你觉得她会怎么感觉?
[27:21] Man, this place is awesome. 天 这地方太好了
[27:23] It’s creepy. 有点儿吓人
[27:27] Ew. 恶心
[27:29] Hey, I found the router. 嘿 我找到路由器了
[27:31] Just fix it, and let’s get. 修好它
[27:32] Out of here. 然后我们离开这儿
[27:39] Ugh. Disgusting. 额 恶心
[27:43] Ugh. Gross. 哦 恶心
[27:50] “I. B. 217.” huh. “I. B. 217.” 呃
[27:55] Aah! 啊!
[27:56] Hunter! 亨特!
[27:57] Good going. 小心点
[27:58] You are so immature. 你真是太幼稚了
[28:00] There’s blood everywhere. 这儿到处都是血
[28:01] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道怎么办了
[28:05] Hide. 藏起来
[28:08] Ow. 喔
[28:09] Come on. 快点
[28:09] I stepped on some glass. 我踩到玻璃了
[28:11] Would you hurry up? 你能快点不?
[28:30] Just duck. Duck. 低头 低头
[28:31] All right. 好吧
[28:57] Do you think she’s gone? 你觉得她走没?
[29:00] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:10] Hunter, cut it out. 亨特 别闹了
[29:11] What? 怎么了?
[29:12] Stop making that noise. 别出声
[29:14] It wasn’t me. 不是我出的声
[29:19] Get some light. 来点儿亮
[29:26] Those are… 那些是
[29:28] Bats! 蝙蝠!
[29:40] Who has a room full of bats 谁会在房间里面
[29:42] In their house? 养一群蝙蝠啊?
[29:43] Uncle d, he was 德舅舅 他以前就这样
[29:44] Living large. 生活还真丰富
[29:45] Ow! Ow, ow. 噢! 噢 噢
[29:47] I haven’t even touched you yet. 我还都没有碰到你呢
[29:49] Well, just do it already. 哦 这下碰到了
[29:50] Ok, you have to stop moving. 好吧 你别再动了
[29:54] Uhh. Got it. 哦 拔出来了
[29:58] It’s gnarly. 真锋利
[30:01] Ohh. 噢
[30:03] Could this night get any worse? 这个夜晚还能变得更糟吗?
[30:08] Chattering 尽情玩吧
[30:13] Whoo! 喔!
[30:15] It’s good, right? 很好玩吧?
[30:26] No. 不
[30:32] Aah! 啊!
[30:42] This looks great. 这看起来真好吃
[30:44] Did you guys hear anything 你们昨晚听到什么
[30:45] Weird last night? 奇怪的响声了吗?
[30:46] Not me. I slept like a dog. 我没有 我睡得跟猪一样沉
[30:49] You mean “log.” 你意思是跟木头一样
[30:51] yeah. That’s what I said. 嗯 我说的就是那个
[30:55] What is matter? You don’t. 怎么了? 你不喜欢
[30:57] Like porridge? 这个粥?
[30:57] No! It’s great. 不是! 这粥很好喝
[31:00] Mmm. Yummy. 嗯啊 真好喝
[31:07] Mmm. 嗯
[31:10] Mmm. 嗯
[31:12] Hey, dad! Tell us about 嘿 爸爸! 跟我们说说
[31:14] Your date. 你的约会
[31:14] It wasn’t a date. 那算不上约会
[31:15] It was just business. 那只是被迫的而已
[31:16] Sure it was, dad. 当然算是约会了 爸爸
[31:18] All right. To tell you 好吧 告诉你们吧
[31:19] The truth, uh, it was great to 事实上出去大吃一顿
[31:22] Get out and have a nice meal. 的确感觉不错
[31:23] With an attractive woman. 还是跟个极有吸引力的美女一起
[31:30] Dude. Are you drooling? 伙计 你在流哈喇子吗?
[31:32] What? No. I don’t drool. 什么? 才不是呢 我才不会留哈喇子
[31:36] I mean, we did talk about 我意思是 我们的确是在谈
[31:38] the castle and all. But I have. 城堡还有其他的事情 但我不得不说
[31:39] To say, she seemed pretty. 她看起来很漂亮
[31:41] Interested in your dear old dad. 对你们的老爹也颇有兴趣
[31:42] Madame v, where are you gonna V夫人 我们卖掉城堡后
[31:44] Live after we sell the castle? 你住哪儿?
[31:46] I’m sure she has family, 我肯定她有亲戚家人
[31:48] Hunter. 亨特
[31:48] Dragomir was my family. 德拉戈米尔就是我的家
[31:51] Guys, we’ll 大伙儿 我们会把
[31:53] figure this out. Ok? We’re not. 这些搞定的 好吧? 我们不会让
[31:54] gonna leave anyone out on 任何一个人
[31:55] the street. Ok? 留宿街头的 知道吗?
[31:57] So, how did Uncle Dragomir. 那么 德拉戈米尔舅舅
[31:58] die, anyway? 到底是怎么死的?
[32:00] Hunter, I’m sure madame v 亨特 我确信V夫人
[32:01] doesrt want to talk about that. 不会想谈论这个的
[32:05] Is ok. 没关系的
[32:08] Vas tragic hunting accident. 他打猎的时候发生了意外
[32:11] What was he like? Was he 他是个什么样的人? 是不是跟
[32:12] like Dr. Frankenstein? 和弗兰肯斯坦博士差不多?
[32:14] Dragomir was brilliant man. 德拉戈米尔非常聪明
[32:16] With kind heart. Sigur. 而且心地善良 先生
[32:21] Dad! You know what you should 爸爸! 你知道你该干什么吗?
[32:23] do? Bring paulina flowers. Women 送花给宝丽娜 女人喜欢
[32:24] love that stuff. 那种东西
[32:26] Ok. 好的
[32:28] Mmm. Plate. 嗯 收盘子
[32:57] Paulina? It’s David sands. 宝丽娜? 我是大卫.桑德斯
[33:02] Animals bleating in background (动物嚎叫)
[33:09] oh, hunter, you’re never 噢 亨特 你从不会
[33:10] Gonna like anyone dad goes 喜欢任何爸爸约会的
[33:11] Out with. 对象
[33:13] That’s not it. 不是那样的
[33:14] Oh, sure it is. It’s natural! 噢 当然是 这很正常!
[33:16] Aah. 啊
[33:17] But it’s ok. You’ll get 但是没关系 以后你会
[33:18] Past that. Ohh, come 接受的 噢 过来
[33:21] My sweet, sweet little brother, 我亲爱的 亲爱的小弟弟
[33:23] Everything will be ok! Ohh. 一切都会好起来的! 噢
[33:27] Uhh! What are you doing? 哦! 你在干吗?
[33:30] I have no idea. 我不知道
[33:35] Do you smell that? 你闻到了吗?
[33:36] Smell what? 闻到什么?
[33:39] Cotton candy! 棉花糖的味道!
[33:41] I love cotton candy. Come on. 我喜欢棉花糖 快来
[33:43] Aah. 啊
[33:48] How did you smell that? 你怎么会有棉花糖的味道?
[33:50] This place is amazing. 这个地方太了不得了
[33:51] Mean, the costumes, the shops, 我意思是 这些服装 商店
[33:54] The people… it’susust beautiful. 人们 太漂亮了
[33:56] Everything… 一切
[33:58] So beautiful. 如此漂亮
[34:00] Are you ok, Jordan? 你没事儿吧 乔丹?
[34:02] I don’t know. Do I look ok? 我不知道 我看起来还好吧?
[34:04] Yeah… 嗯
[34:05] Let’s go play in the park! 我们去公园玩吧!
[34:06] What park? 什么公园?
[34:07] Can’t you hear it? 你听不到吗?
[34:09] No. Jordan… 不 乔丹
[34:12] Oh, my gosh. Look at all that. 噢 天啊 看看这些
[34:14] Grass. I love grass! 草 我喜欢草!
[34:16] What? No, you don’t. 什么? 不 你才不喜欢呢
[34:19] You’re allergic to grass… 你对草过敏
[34:22] And dogs. 对狗也过敏
[34:23] Hey, guys. 嘿 大伙儿
[34:31] Aah! 啊!
[34:31] Jordan, what is up with you? 乔丹 你怎么了?
[34:35] Goran! 戈兰!
[34:37] Whoa, whoa! 哇 哇!
[34:42] Hey, you! Uhh. 嘿 你好啊! 哦
[34:44] Jordan… 乔丹
[34:47] You are very strong. 你很强壮
[34:48] Thanks. So, what are 谢谢 那么 你在做
[34:50] You doir? 什么呢?
[34:50] I… Was delivering, and, uh, 我 我在送外卖 哦
[34:53] Now I must go tenderize. 我现在得休息下了
[34:55] Oh. Goran, I’ve been 噢 戈兰你知道
[34:56] thinking. You know, maybe 我在想 或许
[34:57] I was wrong. 我错了
[34:59] About vat? 什么?
[35:00] You know, at first, I thought 你知道的 一开始 我以为
[35:00] this whole vegetarian-butcher 素食者和屠夫
[35:01] thing was gonna be way too 相处会是十分十分
[35:02] weird, but now I’m thinking 怪异的事情 但是现在我在想
[35:03] not so much. 也不会那么奇怪
[35:04] Really? 真的?
[35:05] Really. So, if the invitation 嗯 所以 如果邀请还有效的话
[35:07] is still open, I’d like to take. 我乐意接受
[35:08] You up on that moonlight tour. 月光之旅
[35:09] You would? 你要去?
[35:10] Quiet, hunter. 安静 亨特
[35:12] So, are we on? 这么说 我们一言为定
[35:13] Yes. Yes, we’re on. 嗯 嗯 一言为定
[35:16] Yay. Grr. 嗯 孩子
[35:17] Heh heh heh! 呵 呵 呵!
[35:21] Wh… 什
[35:30] What? He’s cute. 什么? 他很可爱
[35:31] He’s a butcher! 他是个屠夫!
[35:33] Yeah. 没错啊
[35:45] Uhh. 哦
[35:46] Whoa. 哇
[35:56] Un. 哦
[36:02] Are you kidding me? 不是真的吧?
[36:14] Aah! 啊!
[36:15] What are you doing? 你要干什么啊?
[36:17] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[36:19] Me? I’m, uh, 我? 我在 哦
[36:21] I’m getting ready for my date. 为我的约会做准备
[36:22] Found this outside your door. 在你门外发现了这个
[36:25] Ahem. Heh. Hunter, you’ve 啊哈 亨特 你最近表现得
[36:28] Been acting rely strange. 真的很奇怪
[36:29] Lately. You know, right? 你知道的 对吧?
[36:32] I’m fine. Are you all right? 我很好啊 你没事儿吧?
[36:35] I’m fine. 我很好
[36:39] So, now that we’re both 那么 既然我们俩
[36:41] All right, why don’t you go and 都没什么异样 为什么你不去
[36:42] Chat with your little friends 和你的小死党们网上聊天而
[36:43] Online so I won’t be late? 我也要赶紧准备我的约会了?
[36:49] Oh, my gosh. 噢 天啊
[36:51] They’re scrumpdillyicious. 那真是太可口了
[36:54] Look at our little faces. 看看我们的小脸
[36:55] Aw. 啊喔
[36:56] Aw. We’re so cute. 啊喔 我们可真可爱
[36:58] Yeah. 是啊
[37:03] Madame varcolac. 瓦克洛卡夫人
[37:06] Uh, you remember paulina. 哦 你还记得宝丽娜吧
[37:08] Hi. 你好
[37:09] You will clean up mess 你需要把厨房
[37:10] In kitchen. 收拾好
[37:11] Of course. 当然
[37:19] Shh! Busted. 嘘! 被逮住了
[37:22] Creepy. 真是悚人
[37:23] She’s the mayor of creepytown. 她是这座吓人的城市的市长
[37:25] Yeah. 嗯
[37:27] So, what do you know about 那么 对于她你都知道
[37:28] Her, anyway? 一些什么?
[37:29] Oh, there’s all kinds 噢 各种各样的
[37:31] Of rumors. 传言
[37:32] What kind of rumors? 什么样的传言?
[37:33] Oh, David, I shouldn’t say. 噢 大卫 我不该说的
[37:34] I just… I hate gossip. 我只是 我讨厌八卦
[37:36] Ok. 好吧
[37:36] But dragomir did die under 但是德拉戈米尔确实有点
[37:38] Mysterious circumstances. 死于非命
[37:39] Really? 是吗?
[37:40] Yeah. 嗯
[37:43] There are those that believe 有人相信
[37:44] That madame v may have… V夫人可能
[37:51] But come on. Heh. That’s crazy, 但是还是算了 呵 这很不靠谱
[37:53] Right? I mean, there’s no way 是吧? 我意思是 她不可能
[37:54] She could have… 有能力
[37:57] Is there? 对吧?
[37:58] Mmm. 嗯
[38:25] You said it yourself. She’s 你自己说的 她吃肉
[38:26] Eating meat, she can hear from 她能听到一公里外的动静
[38:28] A mile away, and she can smell. 她有警犬一样的
[38:29] Like a bloodhound. 嗅觉
[38:30] Dude, your sister is. 伙计 你姐姐
[38:31] A werewolf. 变成了一个狼人
[38:32] Maybe she’s just hormonal. 可能她只是荷尔蒙失调
[38:34] Let’s review. There are 我们再回顾一下 有三种
[38:35] 3 ways to become a werewolf. 变成狼人的方法
[38:36] First, you’re in the bloodline 第一 你有成为狼人
[38:37] Of a werewolf family. 的家族史
[38:39] But there’s no transformation 但是不到月圆之夜
[38:40] Until the full moors at its 不会变形
[38:41] Highest point, which isn’t 明天就是
[38:42] Until tomorrow night. 月圆之夜了
[38:43] So, that rules out Jordan 所以 这就排除了这种情况
[38:44] Running a close second is 紧跟着第二种方法就是
[38:46] The werewolf bite. 被狼人咬伤
[38:47] old school, hard-core. 古老学校 核心成员
[38:49] But she didn’t get bitten, 但是她没有被咬
[38:51] Which brings us to number 3… 所以只有第三种方法
[38:54] Infection by the blood of 被狼人的血
[38:55] A werewolf. 感染
[38:56] Heh heh heh. Sound familiar? 呵呵呵 觉得有这回事吗?
[38:57] How do you know it was 你怎么知道是
[38:58] Werewolf blood? 狼人血呢?
[38:59] Hello. 好吧
[39:00] L.b. 217 L.B. 217.
[39:02] Lichenthrope blood. 莱肯斯洛普的血
[39:03] Lichenthrope, from 莱肯斯洛普 古老的希腊语
[39:04] The ancient greek denoting. 就被解释为
[39:06] The wolf man transformation. 狼人变形
[39:08] Those effects start immediately 那些反应突然间就出现了
[39:09] After exposure. That, my friend, 感染之后 朋友 那就是
[39:12] Is what you are dealing with. 你所面对的姐姐
[39:14] Great. What do I do? 太好了 我该怎么办?
[39:16] Where’s Jordan? 乔丹在哪?
[39:17] I think she’s getting ready 我想她在为晚餐约会
[39:18] For a dinner date or something. 做准备呢
[39:19] Dude! 伙计!
[39:20] Dude, no! 伙计 不!
[39:21] What? 怎么了?
[39:22] Don’t you get it, bro?! 你不明白吗 兄弟?
[39:24] Her date is the dinner! 约会对象就是她的晚餐!
[39:45] Bene. 天啊
[39:57] Good evening, Goran. 晚上好 戈兰
[39:58] Jordan, uh, you… 乔丹 哦 你
[40:01] Look… Very… Different. 看起来 十分 不一样
[40:04] Is everything all right? 你没事儿吧?
[40:07] Oh, it’s perfect… 噢 很完美
[40:09] Just perfect. 很完美
[40:14] Dude, what’s happening? 伙计 什么情况?
[40:15] She morphed into the beast? 她变成野兽了吗?
[40:17] You are too much. 你想的太多了
[40:18] No, not exactly. 没 还没有
[40:20] Come. 来吧
[40:23] They’re on the move. 他们要开始约会了
[40:25] I don’t know what it is, but 我不知道怎么回事 但是
[40:26] In wolfsberg, I feel like 在沃尔夫斯堡 我像是另一个人
[40:27] Another person… you know, 另一个人 你知道
[40:29] Strong, alive? You know what 很强壮 很有活力? 你知道我的
[40:31] I mean? 意思吧?
[40:33] Mmm, not so much. 嗯 不是很懂
[40:35] Oh, it’s like everything is 噢 像是一切都皆有
[40:36] Possible. I can do anything 可能 我可以做任何
[40:37] I want. 我想做的
[40:40] Hey… 嘿
[40:42] Be careful! 小心!
[40:44] This… Is… 这 太
[40:47] Awesome! Uhh! 棒了 哦!
[40:51] Whoa! 哇!
[40:52] Come on! 快点!
[40:53] What happened? 发生什么事儿?
[40:54] She stuck the landing. 她刚刚完成个体操落地动作
[40:55] What do you say we take 我们逛一下城市
[40:56] That tour of the town? 怎么样?
[40:57] I… 我
[40:57] Come on. 来吧
[40:58] Sure. Heh heh. 好 呵呵
[41:03] What’s she doing now? 她现在在做什么?
[41:04] Dancing. 跳舞
[41:06] What, like, break dancing? 什么 像 霹雳舞?
[41:07] No, just dancing. 不是 只是跳舞
[41:10] It’s not dancing, bro. It’s 那不是跳舞 兄弟 那是
[41:12] Luring. Don’t you get it? She’s 引诱 你还不明白吗? 她从众人中
[41:14] Weeding him from the pack. She’s 挑出他 她要把他变成
[41:15] Gonna turn him into a romanian. 罗马人
[41:16] Combo platter. 的祭祀品
[41:18] You have to stop her! 你得阻止她!
[41:28] What do you want? 你想干什么?
[41:29] Why are you following me? 你为什么跟踪我?
[41:31] Hurry. We don’t have 快点 我们没有
[41:33] Much time. 太多时间
[41:34] What? What are you 什么? 你在说
[41:35] Talking about? 什么?
[41:36] They will come for you. 他们会来找你的
[41:38] You must prepare. I will 你得准备好 我会
[41:41] Be watching. 守护你的
[41:43] What? 什么?
[41:45] Uh, dude, what was that? 哦 伙计 怎么了?
[41:47] I have no idea. 我不知道
[41:49] Where is Jordan? 乔丹在哪?
[41:51] Lost her. 跟丢了
[41:52] Well, you better find her. 哦 你最好赶快找到她
[42:12] Oh, gosh. Jordan, no! 哦 天啊 乔丹 不可以!
[42:16] What are you doing here? 你在这干嘛?
[42:20] I don’t know… 我不知道
[42:23] I thought you were gonna… 我以为你要
[42:25] Thought I was gonna what? 以为我要干什么?
[42:26] Never mind. 没什么
[42:30] So… 那么
[42:33] What are you guys up to? 你们俩要干什么?
[42:35] Well, we were having. 我们本来正在歆享
[42:36] A romantic evening. 我们的浪漫之夜
[42:38] Weren’t we, Goran? 对吧 戈兰?
[42:39] Uh… Yes? 恩 算是吧?
[42:42] Until you ruined it! 可是全被你毁了!
[42:45] You are in. 你太
[42:46] So much trouble. 惹人讨厌了
[42:57] your sister… 你姐姐
[43:00] She’s very… Hard-core. 她很 强悍啊
[43:04] You have no idea. 你不懂
[43:08] she’ll be comir around #她一到来就#
[43:09] The castle when she comes #被围绕在城堡里#
[43:11] She’ll be comir around… #她一到来就#
[43:13] Hi, Paulina. 嗨 宝丽娜
[43:14] the castle when she comes, #被围绕在城堡里#
[43:16] She’ll be comir around the. #她一到来就#
[43:17] Castle, she’ll be comir… #被围绕在城堡里#
[43:27] ok. 好吧
[43:29] Did not see that one coming. 我根本没有看见她跑过去
[43:43] Jordan? 乔丹?
[43:54] Hey… Jordan? 嘿 乔丹?
[43:58] I know what’s going on. 我知道发生了什么
[44:01] Right Now, everything seems great. 现在一切看起来都很好
[44:08] y…you’re rolling around in the grass 你 你在草丛里打滚
[44:09] and eating steaks and 吃那么大一盘牛排
[44:12] Playing with the other dogs. 还跟狗玩耍
[44:14] But… You have no idea how bad 但是 你不知道这逐渐会演变地
[44:17] This can get. 多么糟糕
[44:20] Jordan, look out there. 乔丹 你看外面
[44:23] It’s only gonna get worse. 这样下去只会变得更糟
[44:26] You need help. But I can’t 你需要帮助 但如果你不肯
[44:28] Help you if you won’t let me. 我也没办法帮你
[44:32] All right, that’s it. You’re 好吧 实事是 你已经变成
[44:34] A werewolf, and I’m getting dad. 狼人了 我要告诉爸爸去
[44:56] Run! 快跑!
[45:08] Continue 继续
[45:14] guys! What’s going on 孩子们! 你们在楼上
[45:16] Up there? 干什么?
[45:16] uh… N-nothing, dad. 恩 没事 爸爸
[45:20] Just messir around. 我们在玩捉迷藏呢
[45:22] Hunter, don’t scare 亨特 别吓唬
[45:23] Your sister. 你姐姐
[45:25] Don’t worry. It’s not 别担心
[45:26] Gonna happen. 我不会的
[45:29] Ok. I’ll do anything you want. 好吧 我可以为你做任何事
[45:32] Just please don’t eat me. 只求你别吃我
[45:44] Love you. 我爱你
[45:51] Hey, did you guys hear 嘿 孩子们 你们听见没
[45:53] All that howling and squealing last night? 昨夜一整晚的鬼哭狼嚎?
[45:54] Something got 好像它们被什么东西
[45:57] The animals all riled up. 激怒了一般
[45:58] Wolfsberg can be a very 夜里的沃尔夫斯堡
[45:59] Dangerous place at night. 是个非常危险的地方
[46:01] Girl, you have not touched 孩子 你还没动
[46:03] Your food. 你的早餐
[46:05] I’m not very hungry. 我不饿
[46:07] Ahem. 呃(打嗝声)
[46:09] Well, anybody want to hear 那么 有没有人想听我说
[46:10] Some good news? 好消息?
[46:11] Yes, please. 请讲
[46:12] Definitely. 当然
[46:13] Looks like we’re gonna be 看起来好像
[46:14] Able to keep the house. 我们可以拥有这所房子了
[46:15] This house? 这所房子?
[46:16] No, our house. 不 我们的房子
[46:18] Paulina says we’re getting a really good 宝丽娜说在沃尔夫斯堡庄园
[46:19] Offer on wolfsberg manor. 我们会生活得很好
[46:21] We’re gonna get together later so 我们约好一会儿见面
[46:23] I can look it over. 她带我四处转转
[46:24] And if it’s as good as she says… 要是真像她说的那么好
[46:25] scuzati-ma. 我吃好了
[46:27] If you will excuse me. 你们慢用
[46:33] I better go talk to her. 我得找她谈谈
[46:44] Madame v? V夫人?
[46:47] Madame… 夫人
[46:54] Madame v… V夫人
[46:56] Whoa. Heh. 哇哦
[46:57] I have taken care of. 我毕生都在照看
[46:58] Wolfsberg manor and. 沃尔夫斯堡庄园
[46:59] Varcolac family my entire life. 照顾瓦克洛卡家族成员
[47:02] This is all I have ever known. 这是我的职责所在
[47:04] We will do our best to find you another home. 我们会尽全力给你重新找个家
[47:05] I promise. 我发誓
[47:07] There is no “another home.” 没有”另一个家”
[47:08] madame v, I have to do what’s V夫人 我得为我的家人
[47:10] Best for my family. 做最好的打算
[47:11] Trust me. You do not know. 相信我 你不知道
[47:13] What is best for family. 什么才是对你的家人最好的
[47:16] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[47:17] You cannot conceive of. 你想像不出
[47:20] The darkness that will befall 将要降临在你身上的黑暗
[47:21] You if… 如果
[47:22] Ok. Madame v, let’s take a moment. 好吧 V夫人 我们停一下
[47:24] You’re creeping me out. 你吓坏我了
[47:28] With the… 一直举着这个
[47:29] Oh. 哦
[47:30] Thank you. Look, 谢谢 你瞧
[47:33] I’m sorry things turned out this way. 我很抱歉事情发展成这样
[47:34] I hope you understand. 我希望你能理解
[47:36] And I hope that you can. 我希望你能理解
[47:38] Understand if wolfsberg manor. 要是沃尔夫斯堡庄园
[47:41] Falls into wrong hands, there 落入坏人手里
[47:42] Will be grave consequences! 后果将不堪设想
[47:45] Ok, super creepy. 好吧 真让我毛骨悚然
[47:48] Good chat. 很愉快的谈话
[47:50] I’m going inside now. 我要进去了
[47:56] This is all your fault. 都是你的错
[47:58] My fault? 我的错?
[47:59] You just had to go looking for the creepy hidden lab. 你自己非要去隐匿的实验室探个究竟
[48:01] Hey, I was just trying to. 嘿 我只是想
[48:03] Help you get back to your. 帮你接上网
[48:04] Clown party. 让你重回那个小丑般的聚会
[48:08] No! 不!
[48:10] Jordan, no! Would you come down? 乔丹 别! 下来好吗?
[48:12] No! Go away! 不! 走开!
[48:14] Well, you need to chill out. 哦 你得冷静一下
[48:16] You chill out. 你才要冷静
[48:17] I ate a wild boar last night. 昨晚我吃了一只野熊
[48:19] Have you ever seen one of those things? 你见过那些野生动物吗?
[48:20] They’re huge! 他们很大!
[48:21] Well… 你说
[48:22] What if I can’t stop myself next time? 要是我下次没办法控制住自己怎么办?
[48:23] What if I go after you… 要是我想要吃你
[48:25] Or dad? 或者爸爸怎么办?
[48:27] No. You wouldn’t do that. 不 你不会的
[48:31] Says who? 谁说的?
[48:33] Hunter, you don’t know me anymore. 亨特 你不再了解我了
[48:34] I can do things. 我能做你意想不到的事
[48:38] Wait. Look. I do know you. 等等 你知道 我了解你
[48:41] You’re gonna be fine. 你会好的
[48:43] I’m never gonna be fine. 我再也不会好了
[48:44] I am a freak. 我是个怪物
[48:46] I’m gonna be stuck like this forever, 我将永困于此
[48:47] and nobody’s ever gonna want to go to prom with me. 再也不会有人愿意跟我去参加舞会了
[48:48] You know why? 知道为什么吗?
[48:50] Cause boys don’t want to go to 因为男孩子们不会想要
[48:51] The prom with a werewolf! 跟一个狼人去舞会!
[48:53] Ok. First of all, 好吧 首先
[48:56] I know a ton of guys who would love to. 我知道有很多男孩愿意
[48:58] Go to prom with a werewolf. 跟狼人去舞会
[48:59] And second… I’m your brother. 其次 我是你弟弟
[49:02] And I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. 我不会让你出事
[49:04] This is my area of expertise. 在这方面我是行家
[49:06] I know people who can help us… 我知道谁能帮助我们
[49:08] like, smart people, 比如 智者
[49:11] Like, highly trained. 比如 高素质的
[49:13] Professionals. 专家们
[49:15] You do? 你知道?
[49:16] They’re experts. I promise. 我发誓 他们都是内行
[49:19] The strength of the wolf is the pack, 狼的强大在于他们是成群结队的
[49:20] remember? 记得吗?
[49:21] Heh. Yeah. 恩 当然
[49:26] I can’t believe you got to. 我仍然不敢相信
[49:28] Be the werewolf. 你就这么成了狼人
[49:29] Silver bullet straight. 只有当一颗银子弹
[49:31] Through the heart. 正中心脏
[49:32] That’s the only way. 那才是唯一的解决
[49:33] Are you insane? 你们疯了吗?
[49:35] I can’t shoot my sister. 我不可能朝亲姐姐开枪
[49:36] Do you know how much trouble I’d get in? 你们知道我有多困扰吗?
[49:38] Hate to be the bearer of bad news, 我不想告诉你这个坏消息
[49:39] dude, but… 兄弟啊 但是
[49:40] that’s not your sister anymore. 她已经不是你姐姐了
[49:42] It’s “the beast.” 而是个”野兽”
[49:43] hi. In the room. 嗨 我就在房间里
[49:45] These are your experts? 这就是你所谓的专家?
[49:46] They know what they’re 他们知道自己
[49:47] Talking about. 谒凳裁?
[49:48] Yeah. Sure sounds like it. 好吧 听上去像是
[49:49] I’m not shooting my sister. 我不可能朝我姐姐开枪
[49:51] End of discussion. 讨论完毕
[49:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:53] All right. Fine. Whatever. 好了 不管怎么样
[49:54] But know this. 记住
[49:56] You have 24 hours. 你们只有二十四个小时了
[49:58] Until what? 然后呢
[49:59] Until she’s a werewolf forever. 然后她会永远变成狼人
[50:00] When that full moon disappears, 当满月消失
[50:01] so do her chances off. 她重新变成人的机会也随之消逝
[50:02] Ever being normal again. 再也不会成为人了
[50:04] That’s ridiculous. 这太荒谬了
[50:05] is it? We cross-checked every. 是吗?我们查找核对了
[50:08] Database, library, blog, 每个数据库 图书馆 博客
[50:10] And history book. 还有历史书籍
[50:11] They all say the same thing. 说法都只有这一个
[50:12] Exactly the same. 完全一致
[50:13] If you remain a werewolf 如果第一个满月时
[50:14] Through your first full moon, 你变成狼人
[50:16] You are a werewolf for 你这一辈子就摆脱不了
[50:17] All eternity. 狼人的命运
[50:18] double-lock your doors, bro. 兄弟 去给门再上一道锁
[50:20] Tonight’s a full moon, 今夜就是满月
[50:21] and she’s gonna hunt. 她又要去捕猎了
[50:22] Forget it. Jordan… 别在意 乔丹
[50:26] What? 怎么了?
[50:27] What did we say? 我们说什么了?
[50:29] Come on. Jordan, wait! 别这样 乔丹 等等!
[50:31] For what? Your highly trained professionals? 等什么? 你那些高素质的专家们?
[50:32] No, thanks. 算了吧 谢谢
[50:37] I’ll handle it myself. 我会自己解决
[50:44] What’s wrong with her? 她怎么了?
[50:47] Full moon? 满月?
[50:52] yeah, yeah, #是的 是的#
[50:54] Yeah, yeah, #是的 是的#
[50:56] Breathtaking, frightening, #惊吓 恐惧#
[50:58] These feelings inside me, #充斥着我的大脑#
[51:01] Don’t know where I’m going, #我不知道要去哪#
[51:03] But I’m hoping far, #只希望走远一点#
[51:06] Perfectly imperfect, yeah, #没有清晰的终点#
[51:08] It’s all been worth it, #都是值得的#
[51:11] The scares and the scars #所有的恐惧和伤痕#
[51:13] Ahh, Ahh #啊 啊#
[51:16] holding my own, #自己抱着自己#
[51:18] Believing it’s mine, #相信这就是我#
[51:20] Catching the moment. #把握此刻#
[51:23] For real this time #这次是真的#
[51:24] for real this time #这次是真的#
[51:25] letting my destiny. #就让我#
[51:27] Speak for itself, #自生自灭#
[51:29] I’m finally trying to be me. #我试着做自己#
[51:33] And not somebody else #而不是别人#
[51:37] not somebody else. #不是别人#
[52:09] Come on. 加油
[52:11] There’s gotta be something. 肯定能找到些什么的
[52:27] Boy! 孩子!
[52:29] You do not belong here. 你不该在这儿
[52:31] Madame varcolac. 瓦克洛卡夫人
[52:33] Ok. Look, I’m sorry. I… 哦 你看 我很抱歉 我
[52:37] I didn’t know what else to do. 我不知道还能做什么
[52:38] My sister’s in trouble! 我姐姐遇到麻烦了!
[52:40] I am aware. 我知道了
[52:42] You are? 你知道了?
[52:44] I know werewolf when 我只要看一眼就知道
[52:45] I see one. 是不是狼人了
[52:46] You do? 是吗?
[52:47] Da. I live with werewolf. 当然 我毕生都
[52:50] My entire life. 与狼人共处
[52:59] “in death, “生命消逝后
[53:02] all answers are revealed.” 一切谜题均揭晓”
[53:04] Uncle dragomir was 德拉戈米尔舅舅是个
[53:05] The wolfsberg beast. 狼人怪兽
[53:07] Is true. Dragomir was 是的 德拉戈米尔是个
[53:09] Brilliant inventor 天资聪颖的发明家
[53:11] And scientist. 和科学家
[53:12] Really? 真的吗?
[53:13] Da. He invented karaoke. 是的 他发明了卡拉Ok
[53:17] I love karaoke. 我喜欢卡拉Ok
[53:18] Who doesn’t? 谁不喜欢呢?
[53:19] He was also humanitarian. 他还是个人道主义者
[53:22] He know most people cannot handle 他知道大多数人无法承受
[53:24] what comes with being werewolf. 变成狼人的一切后果
[53:25] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[53:27] It can be lonely, painful existence… 那是种孤独无助的存在
[53:30] feeding off earth’s creatures, 以地球上的生物为食
[53:32] slave to full moon. 奴役于满月
[53:36] For some, like your sister, 对于一些像你姐姐一样
[53:39] Who had it thrust upon them, 被这些病毒强加在身上的人来说
[53:41] They could suffer greatly if 要让他们一辈子
[53:43] Made to live in this way for 以这种形态生活下去
[53:44] All eternity. 他们会非常痛苦的
[53:46] Plus, I’d never heard the end 另外 我从来就没有见过
[53:47] Of it. 这种事情有个了断
[53:49] Is why dragomir create way 这就是为什么德拉戈米尔要想方设法
[53:51] To reverse effects. 逆转结局
[53:53] He did? 是吗?
[53:54] Da. 是的
[53:55] He wanted give people choice. 他想让人们自己做选择
[53:57] Awesome. Where is it? 太棒了 办法呢?
[53:59] I have no idea. 我不知道
[54:04] Uncle dragomir, help me. 德拉戈米尔舅舅 帮帮我
[54:07] Tell me what to do. 告诉我该怎么做
[54:21] Hey. 嘿
[54:22] Hey, it’s me. 嘿 是我
[54:24] I think I found something. 我想我发现些东西
[54:29] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[54:31] Why would Uncle dragomir hide 为什么德拉戈米尔舅舅
[54:32] Something that can help people? 要把能帮助人们的东西藏起来呢?
[54:34] Because in wrong hands, 因为要是落入坏人的手里
[54:36] It can be used as weapon 那就成了武器
[54:38] To hurt others. 来伤害别人
[54:39] Like, hurt who? 比如 伤害谁呢?
[54:42] Those like dragomir, 像德拉戈米尔舅舅一样的人
[54:44] those who must remain werewolf. 那些必须得保持狼人形态的人
[54:54] What’s she doing here? 她在这干嘛?
[54:55] Is ok. -I’m cool. 没事 -我很冷静
[54:57] She is. Uncle dragomir was 的确 德拉戈米尔舅舅是
[54:59] The wolfsberg beast. I told you, 狼人怪兽 我告诉过你
[55:01] It’s all real. 这些都是真的
[55:02] Yeah, I kind of figured that. 是的 我现在相当了解
[55:04] Where is writing? 那些字在哪?
[55:05] Right there. 就在那儿
[55:07] Where? 哪儿?
[55:08] Right there. 就在那儿
[55:10] You will have to read. 你们来读
[55:12] Left ochelari… glasses… 我把 奥克拉里 眼镜
[55:14] At castle. 忘在城堡了
[55:15] “a inversa blestemul…” (咒语)
[55:19] to reverse the curse… 来扭转诅咒
[55:21] What are ingredients? 原料是什么?
[55:22] Uh, “anima de marmota…” 呃 (咒语)
[55:26] marmot heart. 土拨鼠的心脏
[55:28] “larva de vispe…” (配方)
[55:29] larva, vispe. 幼虫
[55:36] What? What’s the matter? 什么? 怎么了?
[55:40] They are coming. 他们朝这边来了
[55:42] “they”? Who’s “they”? “他们”? “他们”是谁?
[55:43] Wampires. 须血鬼
[55:44] Wampires? 须血鬼?
[55:45] Wampires. 须血鬼
[55:46] Wampires? 须血鬼?
[55:47] Wampires! 须血鬼!
[55:48] Vampires. 吸血鬼
[55:50] Da. They are pure evil. 对 他们邪恶至极
[55:53] There was time when they rose to power 曾经有段时间 他们力量强大
[55:55] and were close to ruling the earth. 几乎能统治地球
[55:58] It was darkest time in our history. 那是历史上最黑暗的时期
[56:01] Your Uncle Dragomir 你们的舅舅德拉戈米尔
[56:04] and werewolves like him. 和其他狼人们
[56:05] Were called upon to deliver all beings 倾其所有地保护人们
[56:07] from this darkness. 使其远离这个黑暗的时代
[56:08] So, werewolves are good? 所以 狼人是正义的一方?
[56:10] Of course they are. 当然是
[56:13] 1,000 years ago, fierce battle was fought 一千年以前 在沃尔夫斯堡庄园的土地上
[56:17] where wolfsberg manor now stands. 曾有过一场恶战
[56:19] Vampires and werewolves 吸血鬼和狼人们
[56:22] fought to death. 打得你死我活
[56:25] Thousands on each side were lost. 双方死伤惨重
[56:26] But werewolves prevailed. 但最终狼人获得了胜利
[56:29] This becomes sacred land. 这里也因此成为了圣地
[56:31] The varcolacs become the great protectors. 狼人成了这里的守护神
[56:34] Now dragomir is gone. 现在德拉戈米尔离开了
[56:37] Without bloodline werewolf. 缺少了纯血统狼人
[56:40] To protect the sacred land, 保护的圣地
[56:42] The vampires will try again to gain control. 吸血鬼将再次抢夺这里的归属权
[56:44] If they do, 如果这样的话
[56:47] It will be signal for them 这将成为一个使他们
[56:48] to rise up and feed upon human race. 崛起并重新以人类为食的信号
[56:50] No one will be safe. 到时将人人自危
[56:53] This will become a world ruled 不死族将统治
[56:55] By the undead! 这个世界!
[56:59] Maybe you should tell dad? 也许你应该告诉爸爸?
[57:02] What about me? 那我呢?
[57:03] I can protect the castle. 我能保护城堡
[57:04] No. Must be bloodline werewolf. 不行 必须是纯血统的狼人
[57:07] What is the matter, boy? 你怎么了 孩子?
[57:10] Whoa, what’s wrong? 啊 怎么了你?
[57:11] It’s… Just… Got a little lightheaded. 呃 只是 有点头晕
[57:14] I’m ok. 我没事
[57:17] We must hurry. Finish list. 我们必须快点儿 完成采购单
[57:20] wh-what about the castle? 那 那城堡怎么办?
[57:23] First we help girl. 我们先帮助你姐姐
[57:25] Then we save underworld. 然后再拯救世界
[57:27] Hornet gloves, we have. 大黄蜂 有
[57:29] Scorpion tail… Da. 蝎尾巴 有
[57:32] No. 不
[57:34] Wait. 等等
[57:35] We have. 有
[57:37] Yeah, and bat saliva… 好 然后是蝙蝠唾液
[57:39] I have. 我有
[57:40] No kidding. 这是真的
[57:42] Heart of marmot, we have. 土拨鼠的心脏 我们有
[57:44] Yeah. 嗯
[57:45] What’s a marmot? 土拨鼠是什么?
[57:46] It’s big squirrel. 是一种大松鼠
[57:47] Road kill. 被车压死的
[57:50] Mmm. 嗯
[57:51] Don’t even think about it! 你想都别想!
[57:53] There is one ingredient here 这里有一种原料
[57:55] I have never heard of. 我听都没听过
[57:57] L.b. 217? L.B. 217?
[58:00] Got it covered. 这个没问题
[58:02] May I ask what you’re making? 我能问问你们要做什么吗?
[58:06] Wolfsberg jambalaya. 沃尔夫斯堡什锦菜
[58:08] Has a real kick. 非常不错
[58:11] Mmm! 嗯!
[58:18] Ahh! 啊!
[58:20] Excuse me, my boy. 不好意思 孩子
[58:23] oh, baby, baby, # 哦 宝贝 宝贝#
[58:27] Oh, baby… #哦 宝贝#
[58:30] hello? Da, Mr. Sands. 喂? 对 桑德斯先生
[58:33] I am with children. 我和你的孩子们在一块儿
[58:35] I will tell them. 我会转告他们
[58:37] Ah. I’ll leave it there. 好 我会把它留在那儿
[58:39] That was your father. 是你的父亲
[58:40] Tonight he is dining 今晚他要去
[58:41] At velvet cape. 天鹅绒角餐厅吃饭
[58:42] Was that a Britney Spears. 那个铃声是不是
[58:43] Ringtone? 小甜甜布兰妮的?
[58:44] She’s werewolf, you know. 要知道 她可是个狼人
[58:46] Wow. That explains a lot. 哇 这个解释挺合情理的
[58:54] Is everything ok? 还好吗?
[58:56] Sure. 当然
[58:58] Goran, you’ve been really quiet. 戈兰 你今天很沉默
[58:59] I know something’s wrong. 这不太对劲儿
[59:01] Jordan… 乔丹
[59:03] I am confused. 我很困惑
[59:06] When we first met, 你和我们第一次遇见
[59:08] You were very… Different. 的时候相比 很 不一样
[59:11] So shy and awkward, 非常害羞 笨拙
[59:15] And so sweet. 而且是那么的可爱
[59:18] I know. 我知道
[59:20] It’s been really, 这个星期对我来说
[59:22] Really weird week for me. 非常 非常的诡异
[59:23] I’m not the same girl. 我不是原来的我了
[59:25] But I like that girl. 但我喜欢那样的你
[59:27] She made me laugh. 她让我开怀大笑
[59:29] She… 她
[59:31] Stole my heart. 偷走了我的心
[59:36] But now… 但是现在
[59:38] Now I am starting to feel 现在我开始感觉
[59:40] Like piece of meat. 自己像一头蠢猪
[59:42] No. No, Goran, you’re not. 不 不 戈兰 你不是
[59:44] It’s just… 只是
[59:45] I’ve been going through some changes. 我发生了一些改变
[59:47] Changes that you. 一些你
[59:48] Would not understand. 无法理解
[59:50] That I don’t even understand. 甚至连我自己都不明白的改变
[1:00:01] Is something the matter? 怎么了?
[1:00:02] Oh, no, no. It’s, um, 哦 没事没事 只是 呃
[1:00:03] It’s getting chilly. 有点儿冷
[1:00:05] All right. 好吧
[1:00:07] We have to go. 我们得走了
[1:00:09] Madame v. V夫人
[1:00:13] Oh. 哦
[1:00:15] We must get girl to castle. 我们必须把她带回城堡
[1:00:17] No one must see her. 不能被任何人看见
[1:00:18] I.b. 217 Arert we all out
[1:00:19] Of I.B. 217? 是不是没了
[1:00:20] Da. 对
[1:00:21] Well, 那么
[1:00:21] what are we going to do? 我们该怎么办?
[1:00:22] We will improvise, 我们得就地取材
[1:00:23] But now, you must go. 不过 你们现在必须得走了
[1:00:24] Get taxi. I will finish, 打个车 我会很快搞定
[1:00:26] And I will meet you there. 咱们城堡里见
[1:00:27] Ok. 好的
[1:00:28] Go. Go, go, go, go, go. 走啊 快走 快
[1:00:30] Where are we going to find 哪儿能
[1:00:32] A cab? 打到车?
[1:00:33] I don’t know, there’s gotta. 我不知道 这儿附近
[1:00:34] Be one around here somewhere. 应该有能打到车的地方
[1:00:35] We just need to keep looking. 咱们只需要继续找下去
[1:00:37] You guys! 伙计们!
[1:00:39] We have got to stop running into. 这实在是太巧了
[1:00:41] Each other like this. 我们总是不期而遇
[1:00:42] This is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[1:00:44] What are you kids doing? 你们在干什么?
[1:00:46] We’re trying to get 我们要想办法去
[1:00:47] to wolfsberg manor. 沃尔夫斯堡庄园
[1:00:47] How lucky are we? 多么幸运啊
[1:00:48] I’m actually on my way to pick up 事实上我正要去
[1:00:50] Your father right now. 接你们的父亲
[1:00:51] You kids want a ride? 想让我带一程吗?
[1:00:52] Yeah! 好!
[1:00:52] Yeah, that’d be great. 好 那太棒了
[1:00:53] Great. 太好了
[1:00:58] Wolfsberg is just so beautiful. 夜色里的沃尔夫斯堡
[1:01:00] When the sun goes down. 真是太美了
[1:01:03] Don’t you think? 你不觉得吗?
[1:01:05] Sure you do. 你当然觉得
[1:01:07] Well, then again, 嗯 其次
[1:01:08] I am a night owl. Guilty. 我是个夜猫子 真令人感到罪恶
[1:01:10] How about you all? 你们呢?
[1:01:12] I’m not, but she is. 我不是 不过她是
[1:01:14] You ok over there, hon bun? 你还好吧 亲爱的?
[1:01:17] Yes. 是的
[1:01:19] Ahem. I mean, I’m fine. 咳 我是说 我没事
[1:01:24] You know, Jordan, I’ve noticed. 你要知道 乔丹 我注意到
[1:01:25] A change in you . 自从你来到
[1:01:27] since you’ve got to our sleepy little town. 我们这个死气沉沉的小镇 你变了
[1:01:29] I don’t know, it’s like you 我不知道 就好像你
[1:01:31] Found some kind of inner strength 发觉了自己潜在的力量
[1:01:32] or something. 或者别的什么
[1:01:34] Which I for one, think is so completely fabulous. 让人 比如我 觉得难以置信
[1:01:36] Hope I’m not off base on any of this. 希望我没有大错特错
[1:01:39] Gosh knows 上帝才知道
[1:01:41] I’m all about that girl power. 我有多么痴迷于女孩子的能力
[1:01:43] Freak! 嘿!
[1:01:46] Here. 给你
[1:01:56] Oh. 哦
[1:01:57] What’s going on? 发生什么了?
[1:01:58] Oh, sweetie, I don’t know. 哦 亲爱的 我不知道
[1:01:59] I just died. 车子打不着了
[1:02:01] Ok, no biggie. 好吧 没什么大不了的
[1:02:03] Everything happens for a reason. 总得有个原因
[1:02:04] I’m just going to jiggle. 我只要去晃一晃
[1:02:05] The little doohickey. 这是个小窍门
[1:02:06] And we’ll be on our way. 我们就能再次上路啦
[1:02:08] Two shakes. 一小会儿就好
[1:02:17] I don’t think we have. 我们没有
[1:02:18] That much longer. 多少时间了
[1:02:19] You gotta hold it in. 你得忍住
[1:02:20] I’m trying! 我在努力!
[1:02:21] It’s not like going to the bathroom, 这跟想上厕所不一样
[1:02:22] Hunter. 亨特
[1:02:25] What was that? 那是什么?
[1:02:37] All set. 搞定
[1:02:39] Paulina, not to freak. 宝丽娜 不是为了吓唬你
[1:02:40] You out or anything, 或者别的什么
[1:02:42] But there is a bunch of vampires. 不过有一群吸血鬼
[1:02:45] Behind you. 在你后面
[1:02:48] Oh, sweetie… 哦 亲爱的
[1:02:49] Of course there are! 他们当然在这儿!
[1:02:55] You’re late! 你们迟到了!
[1:02:56] I’ve got dinner plans. 我晚餐有安排
[1:02:58] Get these two bobbleheads. 把这两个笨蛋
[1:03:00] Out of here. 给我带走
[1:03:02] I’ll deal with them… 一旦沃尔夫斯堡庄园成为我们的了
[1:03:04] Once wolfsberg manor is ours. 我就来解决他们
[1:03:07] You’re never going to get the castle, 你永远也不会得到城堡
[1:03:08] paulina! 宝丽娜!
[1:03:10] You’re never. 你永远
[1:03:10] Going to get the castle, 也不会得到城堡
[1:03:11] Paulina. 宝丽娜
[1:03:13] Oh, it’s funny. 哦 非常有趣
[1:03:14] Your Uncle dragomir said. 你们的舅舅德拉戈米尔说了
[1:03:16] The exact same thing. 一模一样的话
[1:03:18] Right before I ki… oops. 刚好在我杀 哦哦
[1:03:20] Well, you know. 好吧 你们懂的
[1:03:22] Ok. Toodles. 好了 拜拜了
[1:03:46] Oh, great. No service. 哦 好极了 没信号
[1:03:48] What are we going to do? 我们该怎么办?
[1:03:50] When they open the trunk, 当他们打开后备箱时
[1:03:51] You have to make a run for it. 你立刻逃走
[1:03:52] What about you? 那你呢?
[1:03:53] I can’t just leave you here. 我不能扔下你不管
[1:03:55] Don’t worry about me. 别担心我
[1:03:56] I can handle myself. Just go. 我能处理好 你只管走
[1:03:58] Find dad and warn him. 找到爸爸并且警告他
[1:04:02] It’ll be ok, Hunter. 会没事儿的 亨特
[1:04:04] I promise. 我保证
[1:04:55] Means nothing! 毫无意义!
[1:05:09] Madame v! Madame v! V夫人! V夫人!
[1:05:11] Madame v! Wait! V夫人! 等等!
[1:05:21] You. 是你
[1:05:22] It was you the whole time. 一直都是你
[1:05:25] Surprise! 给你个惊喜!
[1:05:26] Well, you are now the proud. 那么 现在你骄傲地成为了
[1:05:28] Owner of a thousand-year-old. 一座有上千年历史的城堡
[1:05:29] Romanian castle. 的主人
[1:05:30] Although, I have to say 虽然 我还是得说
[1:05:32] you seem more like the English cottage 你看起来更像是拥有一座英国乡村别墅
[1:05:33] Type. 的类型
[1:05:35] Are you all right? 你还好吗?
[1:05:37] Yeah. Sorry, 还好 抱歉
[1:05:38] I’m just a little emotional. 我只是有点情绪化
[1:05:39] I never thought wolfsberg manor. 我从未想过沃尔夫斯堡庄园
[1:05:41] Would actually be mine. 会真正成为我的
[1:05:43] Well, I’m glad it’s in good hands, 哦 我很高兴它能有个好归宿
[1:05:44] you know? 你知道吗?
[1:05:45] It almost feels like 这样让我感觉
[1:05:46] it’s still in the family. 它依然属于这个家
[1:05:47] You have no idea 你不会明白
[1:05:48] how long we’ve waited for this. 我们等待了多久
[1:05:49] We? 我们?
[1:05:50] I. Me. It’s the royal we. 我 我自己 我是说朕
[1:05:52] Whee! 啊啊!
[1:05:55] Oh! 哦!
[1:05:57] Dad, don’t do it! 爸爸 别这么做!
[1:05:58] Hunter, 亨特
[1:05:59] what are you doing here? 你在这儿干什么?
[1:06:00] Where’s my sister?! 我姐姐在哪儿?!
[1:06:01] Hunter, 亨特
[1:06:02] what’s gotten into you? 你在搞什么?
[1:06:03] Where’d you take her? 你把她弄到哪儿了?
[1:06:04] Pumpkin! Are you feeling ok, 你的头! 还好吗
[1:06:06] ’cause you look a little pale. 你看起来有点苍白
[1:06:07] You’re one to talk! 不要说了!
[1:06:08] All right, 好吧
[1:06:09] that’s not even remotely funny. 这一点都不好玩
[1:06:10] Do you know what else 你知道还有什么
[1:06:11] Isn’t funny? 不好玩吗?
[1:06:13] She is a vampire! 她是个吸血鬼!
[1:06:27] I’m telling you, dad. 我说真的 爸爸
[1:06:28] Think about it. 想想吧
[1:06:29] Hunter, you’re so silly. 亨特 你个傻瓜
[1:06:30] Garlic. I need some garlic. 大蒜 我需要些大蒜
[1:06:31] Who has some garlic? 谁有大蒜?
[1:06:33] Hunter! 亨特!
[1:06:33] I’m afraid we don’t use. 恐怕我们这里不用
[1:06:34] Garlic here. 大蒜
[1:06:35] And why would that be? 这是为什么呢?
[1:06:36] Oh, I don’t know. 哦 我不知道
[1:06:38] Maybe because this is a vampire. 也许因为这是一个
[1:06:39] Restaurant! 吸血鬼饭馆!
[1:06:40] All right, let’s go. 好了 我们走吧
[1:06:41] I’m taking you home. 我带你回家
[1:06:42] I apologize, everyone. 大家 我道歉
[1:06:43] He has a vivid imagination. 他想象力非常丰富
[1:06:44] No, I’m not imagining things! 不 这不是我编的!
[1:06:45] She killed Uncle dragomir! 她杀了德拉戈米尔舅舅!
[1:06:48] She’s going to send out. 她就要把信号
[1:06:49] The signal! 发出去了!
[1:06:50] Ok, that’s… I don’t know. 好吧 这太 我不知道
[1:06:51] What to say. 该说什么了
[1:06:52] David, really, 大卫 没关系的
[1:06:53] It’s ok. Ooh, Pumpkin, 哦 亲爱的
[1:06:55] Are you feeling ok? 你还好吗?
[1:06:57] You should get him home. 你最好带他回家
[1:06:58] You’re right, you’re right. 是的 你是对的
[1:06:59] I’m so sorry about this. 我非常抱歉
[1:07:00] No, no, don’t get it another thought. 不 不 别误会了
[1:07:01] I’ve got a lot of work 我办公室里
[1:07:01] to do at the office. 也有很多工作要做呢
[1:07:03] You know me, 你懂的
[1:07:04] always like to burn that midnight oil. 我经常熬夜工作
[1:07:07] bye-bye. 再见
[1:07:09] All right, come on. 好了 走吧
[1:07:10] Dad! 爸爸
[1:07:11] Come on. 来吧
[1:07:15] I believe you, bro. 我相信你 小兄弟
[1:07:16] They’re everywhere. 它们无处不在
[1:07:19] You ever need any back-up, 如果你需要任何帮助
[1:07:20] Holla at your boy. 来找我
[1:07:21] I got your back. 我挺你
[1:07:22] I promise! It’s all true! 我保证 这都是真的!
[1:07:25] This ends now. 给我适可而止吧
[1:07:27] Ok. No more vampires, 好吧 再也别提什么吸血鬼
[1:07:30] No more monsters, 别提什么怪兽
[1:07:31] No more aliens. 还有外星人
[1:07:32] When we get home, I am getting rid of everything. 到家以后 要把这些全部都忘了
[1:07:34] You got it? 明白了吗?
[1:07:35] Yeah, fine! Get rid of it. 行 好吧! 都忘了吧
[1:07:37] Sell it all. Just listen! 全部 就听我一句!
[1:07:38] Not another word. 一句也不用说了
[1:07:43] And Jordars a werewolf! 乔丹变成了狼人!
[1:07:49] Ok, look, there’s no reason. 哦 你瞧 我知道
[1:07:50] You should believe me. 你没理由相信我
[1:07:51] I mean, I get it. I’m a freak. 我是说 我明白 我是个怪胎
[1:07:53] I sleep with a severed head. 我床底下有
[1:07:54] Under my bed. 断头玩具和我一起睡
[1:07:56] But you never have to believe anything 你以后也可以不再相信
[1:07:57] I ever say again. 我说的任何事
[1:07:58] But just this once, please, dad! 但就这一次 求你了 爸爸!
[1:08:00] Hunter, we’re going home. 亨特 我们现在就回家
[1:08:03] No. 不
[1:08:05] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿也不去
[1:08:06] My sister needs help. 姐姐需要帮助
[1:08:09] I’m gonna help her. 我要去帮她
[1:08:11] Hunter. Hunter! Hunter! 亨特 亨特! 亨特!
[1:08:23] Hunter! 亨特!
[1:08:25] Mom would have believed me. 如果是妈妈就会相信我
[1:08:37] This is crazy. 真是疯了
[1:08:39] Hey, over here. 嘿 看这边
[1:08:44] Well… 哇
[1:08:46] After you, dad. 你先上 爸爸
[1:08:53] Wow. 哇
[1:08:56] You see, dad? 看到了 爸爸?
[1:08:59] I think it’s this way. 我想是这边
[1:09:04] I think we’re under. 我想 我们是在
[1:09:05] The cemetery. 公墓下面
[1:09:10] Yep. Definitely the cemetery. 是的 绝对是墓地
[1:09:14] What is that? 那是什么?
[1:09:15] Jordan! 乔丹!
[1:09:17] all around the mulberry. #在桑树丛的#
[1:09:19] Bush, #周围#
[1:09:21] The vampires #吸血鬼#
[1:09:22] Chase the lichenthropes #追着一个半兽人#
[1:09:24] I’m making a silver bullet. #我在做一颗银子弹#
[1:09:30] what a bunch of big dopes #多傻的一群人啊#
[1:09:37] what was that? 那是什么?
[1:09:38] Your daughter. 你女儿
[1:09:41] We need to get her back. 我们要在日出前
[1:09:42] To the castle before sunrise, 把她救回城堡
[1:09:43] Or… 否则
[1:09:45] She’s going to be like that. 她就要永远
[1:09:46] Forever. 变成那个样子了
[1:09:47] Oh, she wouldn’t like that. 哦 她不会变成那样的
[1:09:49] This just never gets old. 这招屡试不爽
[1:10:00] Oh, good, you’re awake. 哦 太好了 你醒了
[1:10:05] Give it a rest. 你消停会儿
[1:10:08] One strike. 这一下 我记着
[1:10:11] Sorry about your girlfriend, 很抱歉你女朋友是那样的
[1:10:13] Dad. 爸爸
[1:10:14] No, I’m the one who should be. 不 该道歉的
[1:10:15] Apologizing. 是我
[1:10:16] To both of you. 我向你们俩道歉
[1:10:18] Hunter, I’m so sorry I didn’t. 亨特 我很抱歉
[1:10:20] Believe you. 之前没有相信你
[1:10:21] Jordan, this never should have. 乔丹 这些本不该
[1:10:23] Happened to you, honey. 发生在你身上 宝贝儿
[1:10:25] Your mother would have handled. 要是你妈妈还在
[1:10:26] This so much better. 事情就不会这样了
[1:10:28] But I’m not your mom. 但我不是你们妈妈
[1:10:29] No one is. 没人能取代她
[1:10:31] But you’re our dad. 但你是我们的父亲
[1:10:36] Hello, paging Dr. Phil! 你在听吗菲尔博士!
[1:10:39] Paulina! They’re just. 宝丽娜!他们只是
[1:10:41] Children, let them go. 孩子 放了他们吧
[1:10:43] Oh, David. 哦 大卫
[1:10:46] Ah, yeah. 啊 是啊
[1:10:49] Um, unfortunately, that’s not gonna work. 嗯 很不幸的是 我不吃这套
[1:10:50] You see, I’ve been 你看 我为了得到城堡
[1:10:53] Waiting 300 years for that castle. 等了三百年了
[1:10:55] And I won’t let some. 我可不会让
[1:10:57] Teenage test tube werewolf. 一个试管小狼人
[1:10:59] Get in my way. 妨碍了我
[1:11:00] You have the castle. 城堡归你了
[1:11:01] Just take it and let them go. 你拿走吧 放了他们吧
[1:11:02] Let them go. 放了他们吧
[1:11:05] Well, unfortunately, boo. 这个嘛 很不幸
[1:11:06] Bear, my scrumpdillyicious. 我的小傻瓜
[1:11:08] Cookie face, 小可爱哟
[1:11:09] I can’t officially take. 我没法正式占有
[1:11:11] Possession of wolfsberg manor. 狼堡庄园
[1:11:13] If there’s a living varcolac 除非瓦克洛卡家族的人全部
[1:11:15] Werewolf. 死光
[1:11:16] Key word living. 关键就是 没有活口
[1:11:20] No one ever reads the contracts. 怎么就没有人去读读契约呢
[1:11:24] Now, Hmm, where was I? 好啦 嗯 我做到哪儿了?
[1:11:28] Oh, right. 哦 对了
[1:11:33] Relax, honey. You’re just. 放松宝贝儿
[1:11:35] Going to feel a little pinch. 你只需要挨小小的一针
[1:11:45] Let me guess… 让我猜猜
[1:11:46] He just turned 14. 他刚到十四岁
[1:11:48] Yeah, last week. 是的 就在上周
[1:11:51] Get him! 抓住他!
[1:12:01] Where are you going? 你们要去哪儿呀?
[1:12:02] Ugh. I’m never hiring locals. 啊 我真不该再次雇佣
[1:12:03] Again. 当地佬
[1:12:06] Back off! 让开!
[1:12:09] You know what, 知道我要干嘛
[1:12:10] I’m gonna bounce. 我要先闪了
[1:12:15] Whoo! 喔!
[1:12:20] Ok, kids, kids, kids. 好啦 孩子们 孩子们 孩子们
[1:12:22] Hunter, you go kick some vampire butt. 亨特你去对付吸血鬼
[1:12:24] I’ll get Jordan home. 我把乔丹带回
[1:12:26] To madame varcolac. 瓦克洛卡夫人那儿
[1:12:28] Sorry. 不好意思
[1:12:29] Go, go, go, go! 去吧 去吧 去吧
[1:12:32] I’m proud of you, hunter! 我为你骄傲 亨特!
[1:12:35] Come on. 走吧
[1:12:37] My kids are werewolves. 我的孩子是狼人
[1:12:45] Say hello to Uncle dragomir. 替我向德拉戈米尔舅舅
[1:12:47] For me! 问好!
[1:12:51] Oh, no, you don’t! 哦 不 你不会得逞的!
[1:12:59] Ugh! 啊!
[1:13:20] You’ve been a very bad dog. 你真是只坏狗狗
[1:13:35] Hey, Pumpkin. 嘿 小宝贝儿
[1:13:38] Mommy’s got a little treat for you. 妈妈有个礼物要给你
[1:14:02] Great. The whole litter’s here. 很好 一窝狼崽子都来了
[1:14:03] Get her! 把她也抓来!
[1:14:38] Hurry, boy. 快点 孩子
[1:14:45] You two, get her! 你们俩 抓住她
[1:14:47] We’ll get him. 我们去抓他
[1:14:55] Aahh! 啊!
[1:15:24] If you want something done, 自己动手
[1:15:25] You’ve gotta do it yourself. 丰衣足食
[1:15:31] You are going to a time-out, 你要没时间了
[1:15:34] Permanently. 就一辈子这样了
[1:15:38] Hunter! Look out! 亨特!小心!
[1:15:48] Relax, paulina. 放轻松 宝丽娜
[1:15:49] You’ll just feel a little pinch. 你也只需要小小的一针
[1:15:52] Toodles. 拜拜咯
[1:15:55] uh-oh! 哦 哦!
[1:16:26] L.b. 217 L.B. 217.
[1:16:30] Bloodline of werewolf. 狼人血统
[1:16:45] Oh, good, more needles. Ok. 哦 天啊 还要打针啊 好吧
[1:16:50] Hey. 嘿
[1:16:52] Thanks for coming back for me. 谢谢你回来救我
[1:16:54] The strength the wolf. 狼群的力量就在于团结
[1:16:56] Is the pack, remember? 记得吗?
[1:16:58] Ok. 没事
[1:17:00] We can do this. 我们能行的
[1:17:02] It’s going to be ok, dad. 会好起来的 爸爸
[1:17:27] Why does this guy. 为什么这家伙
[1:17:29] Have a picture of me? 会有我的照片啊?
[1:17:30] It’s not you, boy. 这可不是你 孩子
[1:17:32] It’s dragomir when he turned 14, 这是十四岁的德拉戈米尔
[1:17:35] Right before his first. 在他第一个满月之前
[1:17:36] Full moon. Right before. 就在他变成
[1:17:38] He become werewolf. 狼人之前
[1:17:39] They look exactly the same. 它们看起来简直一摸一样
[1:17:41] Da. 是啊
[1:17:42] Did you know all along, 你是不是一开始就知道
[1:17:43] Madame v? That I was… V夫人? 知道我是
[1:17:44] At cemetery, I know. 我在墓地里才发现
[1:17:46] How? 你怎么知道的
[1:17:47] Dragomir’s gravestone. 德拉戈米尔的墓碑
[1:17:48] You could read the writing. 你能看出他的字迹
[1:17:49] Only eyes of werewolf could do. 只有狼人的眼睛能看到
[1:17:51] This was dragomir’s way. 这就是德拉戈米尔舅舅
[1:17:54] Of protecting secret. 保守秘密的方式
[1:17:59] How do you do? 你好吗?
[1:18:01] You! What are you doing here? 是你!你来这儿干嘛?
[1:18:03] Dad, this is the guy in the cloak 爸爸 这就是我跟你说的
[1:18:04] that I was telling. 那个带斗篷的人
[1:18:04] You about! 就是他!
[1:18:05] Please, allow me to formally. 请允许我正式的
[1:18:06] Introduce myself. 介绍自己
[1:18:08] My name is 我叫
[1:18:10] Igor van helman 伊戈尔. 范. 赫尔曼
[1:18:11] stanislavsky. 斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基
[1:18:13] I am the executor to your. 我是你们舅舅的遗产
[1:18:14] Uncle’s estate. 执行人
[1:18:15] You could have just told me! 你早该告诉我的!
[1:18:17] I was acting on your Uncle’s behalf. 我遵照你舅舅的意愿做的
[1:18:18] My job was to look after you 我的工作就是照看你
[1:18:20] until certain situations. 直到某些情况
[1:18:22] Resolved themselves. 自行解决了
[1:18:24] And they have, I trust? 而且已经解决了 我相信
[1:18:27] Yes. 是的
[1:18:28] They have. 的确
[1:18:30] Good, good. Then we can. 很好 很好 那么我们可以
[1:18:32] Proceed. With your signature, 继续了 只要你签上名
[1:18:34] Wolfsberg manor will officially. 狼堡庄园就正式
[1:18:36] Be passed to the sands family. 继承给桑德斯家族了
[1:18:38] The will also stipulates. 遗嘱上还说了
[1:18:40] That there will always be. 瓦克洛卡夫人将在此
[1:18:42] A home and a place of employment. 得到一个永久的
[1:18:44] At wolfsberg manor for madame. 职位
[1:18:46] Varcolac. 和落脚之地
[1:18:54] What’s this? 这是什么?
[1:18:56] This represents the remainder. 这是你舅舅
[1:18:58] Of your Uncle’s estate. 其他的遗产
[1:18:59] Whoa, dad! 哇 老爹!
[1:19:01] Did not see this coming. 没有预料到还有这个
[1:19:02] I told you! We’re rich! 我说什么来着 我们发财咯!
[1:19:03] So does this mean we get to. 也就是说我们可以保住
[1:19:05] Keep the house? 我们的房子咯
[1:19:06] This means we get to keep. 这意味着我们
[1:19:07] Them both. 都能保住
[1:19:08] Well, if there’s nothing else, 好啦 如果没什么别的事
[1:19:09] I am closing early 我就完事了
[1:19:11] For moonlight mania. 还有月光狂欢节呢
[1:19:14] I hope to see you there. 希望能在那儿看见你们
[1:19:16] Oh, just out of curiosity, 哦 我有点好奇
[1:19:18] Where did dragomir get all. 德拉戈米尔在哪儿弄这么多
[1:19:20] This money? 钱呢?
[1:19:21] He invented karaoke. 因为他发明了卡拉Ok
[1:19:24] Hmm. 嗯
[1:19:32] Goran, you know, 戈兰 你知道吗
[1:19:34] I’m never going to be the girl. 我再也不是你第一次在商店里
[1:19:35] That you saw in the shop. 见到的那个
[1:19:36] That first day. 女孩了
[1:19:37] This I understand. 我明白
[1:19:39] But as long as she is not. 但只要她没有
[1:19:40] Completely gone… 完全消失
[1:19:42] She isn’t. 她没消失呢
[1:19:44] But that other girl isn’t. 但是另一个女孩也没有
[1:19:45] Completely gone either. 完全离开
[1:19:46] I mean, this place. 我是说 这个地方
[1:19:47] Has changed me. 改变了我
[1:19:49] It’s ok. 别担心
[1:19:50] Sometimes change is good. 有时候 改变是好事
[1:19:53] Yeah. I think you’re right. 是啊 我想你是对的
[1:19:56] So, where is your brother? 那么 你弟弟呢?
[1:19:59] Oh, he’s around here. 哦 他就在附近
[1:20:00] Somewhere. 某个地方
[1:20:01] Behold, the great protector of wolfsberg, 看哪 伟大的狼堡守护者
[1:20:03] the great supreme! 至高无上
[1:20:12] My son… 我的儿子
[1:20:13] The great protector. 是伟大的守护者
[1:20:16] It’s his destiny. 这是他的命运
[1:20:18] Is hard to believe? 很难相信吧?
[1:20:20] Ah, I’m getting used to it. 啊 我正试着习惯呢
[1:20:21] Seems like a lot of. 这对于十四岁的孩子来说
[1:20:23] Responsibility for a 14-year-old. 责任有点太大了
[1:20:25] Boy, though. 他不再是个
[1:20:26] Boy no longer boy. 男孩了
[1:20:27] Boy is man. 他是个男人了
[1:20:31] Hunter! 亨特!
[1:20:36] Awesome! 真了不起!
[1:20:39] Completely off the chain! 终于完全摆脱了枷锁
[1:20:43] Awesome! 感觉太棒了
[1:20:58] breathless #令人难以呼吸#
[1:21:00] dude. 哥们儿
[1:21:02] Is that your sister? 那是你姐姐吗?
[1:21:05] you leave me breathless, #你让我难以呼吸#
[1:21:07] Like chasing down the wind, #就像和风赛跑一样#
[1:21:10] You leave me breathless, #你让我难以呼吸#
[1:21:12] Where the sky can start again ? #就像到了天空的起点#
[1:21:14] here, let me pay for that. 这里 让我来买单吧
[1:21:16] Oh, no, I’m fine. 哦 不用 我自己来
[1:21:18] Thanks anyway. 不过谢啦
[1:21:20] I… 我
[1:21:21] Court mccann! 我可是考特·麦肯啊!
[1:21:23] Come on. 来吧
[1:21:26] So you and me and prom, or what? 你愿意和我一起去舞会吗?
[1:21:28] Oh, sorry, I already. 哦 对不起 我已经
[1:21:30] Have a date. But thanks. 有约了 不过还是谢谢你
[1:21:36] Cool. 好的
[1:21:37] hard to understand, #难以置信#
[1:21:38] But not too hard to feel, #但不难感受到#
[1:21:42] You leave me breathless #你让我难以呼吸#
[1:21:44] so? What did he say? 怎么? 他说了什么?
[1:21:46] He asked me to prom. 他邀请我去舞会
[1:21:48] Shut up! 不是吧!
[1:21:49] I said no. 我拒绝了
[1:21:50] Ok, are you suffering from. 好吧 你是不是得了什么
[1:21:51] Some kind of post traumatic. 罗马尼亚的
[1:21:52] Romanian stress disorder? 心态失调综合症?
[1:21:53] Quite the contrary. 正好相反
[1:21:54] It’s just that I already. 只是我已经有
[1:21:55] Have a date. 约会对象了
[1:21:58] believe me #相信我#
[1:21:59] no possible way! 不可能吧!
[1:22:01] You met the hottie exchange student? 你遇见了交换生帅哥?
[1:22:02] Total side of beef! 太不可思议了!
[1:22:04] You have no idea. 你绝对想不到都发生了什么
[1:22:09] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[1:22:11] I can’t. #我已经#
[1:22:12] Do this any longer #坚持不住了#
[1:22:13] see you at tryouts, girls. 选拔赛上见啊 姑娘们
[1:22:15] you leave me, #你让我#
[1:22:17] You leave me breathless, #你让我难以呼吸#
[1:22:19] Like chasing down the wind. #就像和风赛跑一样#
[1:22:27] Destruktor 4. 毁灭者四
[1:22:29] the download of death! 死亡下载!
[1:22:31] Hey, how can we afford 嘿 我们可买不起
[1:22:33] Tickets? 票啊
[1:22:34] Well, I asked jaclyn 那个 我邀请贾克琳
[1:22:36] To join us. 加入我们了
[1:22:37] If that’s ok with you guys 你们不介意吧
[1:22:39] Totally. 当然不介意
[1:22:40] Yeah, dad. It’s awesome. 是啊 爸爸 太棒了
[1:22:44] Hey, but you have seen her 嘿 你见过他在白天
[1:22:46] In the daylight, right? 是什么样 对吧?
[1:22:47] Way ahead of you. 早见过了
[1:22:51] Hello. 哈喽
[1:22:52] Hi. 嗨
[1:22:53] Uh, movie time. 嗯 我们看电影去了
[1:23:00] Hey, look, kids, 嘿 看啊 孩子们
[1:23:01] Someone’s moving in 街对面
[1:23:02] across the street. 有人搬来了
[1:23:24] Move it, grandma! 快点 老太婆!
[1:23:27] I want to get out of this thing 我要在太阳出来前
[1:23:29] Before the sun comes up! 离开这儿
[1:23:33] Paulina’s moving in. 宝丽娜来啦
[1:23:37] Ow. 哦
2010年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Curse Of La Llorona(哭泣女人的诅咒)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Mighty Heart(坚强的心)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme