英文名称:The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:01] | Move! Move it! | 快! 快! |
[03:02] | Move! | 快! |
[03:04] | Move! | 快! |
[03:06] | Now! | 快! |
[03:37] | It’s me home. | 我到家了 |
[03:38] | – Bye, Bruno! – Bye, Bruno! | -再见 布鲁诺! -再见 布鲁诺! |
[04:06] | – Hello, sweetheart. – Mum, what’s going on? | -你好 亲爱的 -妈妈 怎么回事? |
[04:09] | – We’re celebrating. – Celebrating? | -我们要庆祝一下 -庆祝? |
[04:12] | Your father’s been given a promotion. | 你父亲升官了 |
[04:14] | – That means a better job. – I know what promotion is. | -就是说工作更好了 -我知道升官什么意思 |
[04:17] | So we’re having a little party to celebrate. | 所以我们要办个小聚会庆祝一下 |
[04:19] | He’s still going to be a soldier though, isn’t he? | 可他还是一名士兵 对吗? |
[04:21] | Yes, my love. Yes, just a more important one now. | 是的 小羔羊 不过现在地位更高了 |
[04:26] | There’s some even more exciting news… | 还有更让人兴奋的好消息 |
[04:28] | but I think Dad wanted to tell you about that himself. | 我想爸爸会亲自告诉你 |
[04:33] | – Moving? Where to? – To the countryside. | -搬家? 去哪里? -乡下 |
[04:37] | That’s miles away. What about Karl and Leon and Martin? | 离这儿很远 卡尔 里昂和马丁他们怎么办? |
[04:41] | Sweetheart, I know it’s hard… | 亲爱的 我知道你舍不得 |
[04:43] | but we’re all having to say good-bye to our friends for the time being. | 但我们暂时 得和这里说再见了 |
[04:47] | Anyway, we’ll make new ones where we’re going. Won’t we? | 反正会交到新朋友 不是吗? |
[04:49] | Of course you are. You’ll make lots of new friends. | 那当然了 你们会有很多新朋友 |
[04:54] | Bruno, you can have your friends around in the morning before we go. | 布鲁诺 明早走之前 你可以邀请夥伴们来玩玩 |
[04:58] | Think of it as an adventure, like in one of your books. | 就当作是一次探险 像你有本书里讲的那样 |
[05:02] | But this is the best house ever. | 可这是我们住过最好的房子 |
[05:05] | Well, you never know. The house we’re going to might be even better. | 你怎么知道 我们要搬去的那座房子也许更好 |
[05:09] | Dad says it’s got a garden. | 你爸爸说那里有个花园 |
[05:13] | Look, the thing is, Bruno, the thing about being a soldier… | 听着 问题是 布鲁诺 作为一名士兵 |
[05:17] | is that life is not so much about choice, it’s more about duty… | 你的人生便不是关乎选择 而是关乎责任 |
[05:20] | so if your country needs you to go somewhere, you’ll go. | 如果你的国家派你去某个地方 你就得去 |
[05:23] | Now, of course, going somewhere else is much easier… | 当然了 如果有家人陪伴同行的话 |
[05:27] | when you know that your family are so delighted to go with you. | 去另一个地方也会轻松很多的 |
[06:13] | Bruno! You’re getting bigger every time I see you. | 布鲁诺! 每次见到你你都长高了 |
[06:17] | It’s only been a week, Nathalie. | 才过了一个礼拜 娜塔丽 |
[06:19] | Well, perhaps it’s me that’s getting smaller. | 也许是我变矮了 |
[06:24] | So, you two… | 你们俩 |
[06:26] | well, what do you think of all this? Moving out of Berlin? | 觉得怎么样? 要离开柏林了? |
[06:29] | Well, Mummy and Daddy say it’s a good thing, so I suppose it must be. | 爸妈说这是件好事 所以我觉得错不了 |
[06:35] | Children, be angels, will you? Pass some food around. | 孩子们 去帮帮忙 好么? 递些吃的给大家 |
[06:46] | Heil Hitler! | 希特勒万岁! |
[07:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[07:26] | – Doesn’t he look wonderful? – Absolutely. | -他看上去很棒吧? -当然 |
[07:30] | I’m so proud of you, my boy. | 我真为你感到自豪 孩子 |
[07:33] | Oh, dear. I sometimes wonder if this is all down to me, | 哦 亲爱的 我有时想这是不是我一手造成的 |
[07:37] | making you those costumes for your little plays when you were tiny. | 打小我就给你做 各式各样的戏服 |
[07:42] | – You used to adore all that dressing up. – Nathalie. | -你那时就很喜欢盛装登场 -娜塔丽… |
[07:45] | Does it still make you feel special, Ralf dear? | 现在还觉得高人一等吧 亲爱的拉尔夫? |
[07:49] | The uniform and what it stands for? | 穿着这硬挺的衣服 想着它的涵义? |
[07:52] | Mother, it’s a party. Let’s not spoil things. | 母亲 今天是聚会 别坏了大家的心情 |
[07:57] | Me, spoil things? | 我 坏大家心情? |
[08:00] | You should be careful. | 您该小心点 |
[08:02] | Airing your views so publicly could land you in trouble. | 在公众场合这样口无遮拦 会惹上麻烦的 |
[08:05] | You know that. | 您也知道 |
[08:09] | So, how long are we losing you for, my boy? | 那么 你们要离开多久 孩子? |
[08:12] | – Until the war is won, I would think. – Well, not so long then. | -直到我们赢得战争 -那不会太久了 |
[08:20] | Got to smile when you say good-bye. | 道别之际 请点亮笑容 |
[08:26] | Got to smile as the day goes by. | 扬起嘴角 看岁月峥嵘 |
[08:31] | And all the time that go away, I’m thinking of you. | 光阴一去不返 你却难以忘怀 |
[08:37] | I write to say from day to day, how much I love you. | 我将夜夜书写 对你的依赖 |
[08:43] | Got to smile when you say good-bye. | 道别之际 请点亮笑容 |
[08:49] | You got to smile till the clouds roll by. | 云卷云舒 也不要伤痛 |
[08:55] | So til we meet again, saw what you are and then. | 在说再见之前 记住我的侧脸 |
[09:00] | I will smile when you say good-bye. | 在道别之前 就用笑容纪念 |
[09:26] | Bruno! | 布鲁诺! |
[09:33] | All right, Bruno. Time to say good-bye. | 好了 布鲁诺 该说再见了 |
[10:04] | – Bye-bye. – Bye-bye! | -再见 -再见! |
[10:41] | “Time has come for me to sleep Lord, I thank Thee for Thy keep | “安睡时分即将来临 感谢吾主 庇护生灵” |
[10:45] | Watch this night well over me And teach me, Lord, to trust in Thee | “令此夜晚风平浪静 祈祷吾主 教吾虔信” |
[10:48] | Care for children, sick and poor Grant them, Lord, Thy blessing more | “汝爱惠及老弱病幼 恳请吾主 赐福护佑” |
[10:52] | And this I pray in Jesus’ name Care for my family just the same” | “以父之名声声祷告 愿主降福 举家安好” |
[10:55] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[11:41] | Children, look. Look! Our new home. | 孩子们 看 看! 我们的新家 |
[12:34] | I have some business to take care of. I’ll see you shortly. | 我有些事要办 待会儿再见 |
[12:55] | Well, what do we think? | 大家觉得怎么样? |
[13:00] | Come on. It’s lovely. | 别这样 这里多好啊 |
[13:02] | You two choose your rooms. I’ll have Maria come… | 你们俩去挑自己的房间 我叫玛丽娅上来 |
[13:07] | and help you unpack. | 帮你们安置行李 |
[13:23] | What do you think of it, Maria? The new house. | 你觉得怎么样 玛丽娅? 新房子 |
[13:30] | It’s not for me to say. | 我不该说什么 |
[13:34] | But it won’t feel like home until we make it feel like home, will it? | 但是要布置得像个家 才会有那种温馨 不是吗? |
[13:44] | Is he already up? | 他都准备好了吗? |
[13:51] | Who was that? | 那人是谁? |
[13:53] | One of your father’s soldiers, I suppose. | 可能是你爸爸的士兵 |
[13:56] | – He looked very serious. – Well, they are, aren’t they? | -他看上去真凶 -这些人都这样 不是吗? |
[14:04] | – Why are we whispering? – I don’t know. | -我们干嘛要小声说话? -我不知道 |
[14:43] | – And play with who? – The children over on the farm. | -和谁玩? -农场里的孩子 |
[14:47] | Farm? I didn’t see a farm. And that one, too. | 农场? 我怎么没看见 那个也给我 |
[14:50] | You can only see it from my room. | 只有从我房里才看得到 |
[14:53] | And are some children there? | 那里有些小孩? |
[14:55] | – Yes, quite a few. – That’s good. | -是的 不少呢 -很好 |
[14:58] | – So, I’ll be able to play with them. – I don’t see why not. | -那么 我可以和他们一起玩了 -我看没啥问题 |
[15:02] | I’ll wait a little bit, just to see what they’re like… | 我还是再等等 先弄清楚他们是什么人 |
[15:06] | – because they look a bit strange. – The children do? | -因为他们看上有点怪 -那些小孩? |
[15:10] | – Well, and the farmers. – What sort of strange? | -还有那些农民 -怪在哪里? |
[15:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:21] | Vegetables. | 蔬菜 |
[15:23] | There. | 那里 |
[15:29] | Bruno, have you unpacked everything? | 布鲁诺 你的东西都放好了吗? |
[15:30] | Because I think you should go back upstairs and finish off. | 我看你还是先上楼去整理一下 |
[15:37] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[15:42] | Bruno. | 布鲁诺 |
[15:44] | – I told you they were strange. – Who? | -我说过他们很奇怪 -谁? |
[15:47] | The farmers. They wear pajamas. | 那里的农民 他们穿条纹睡衣 |
[16:07] | Bruno, I was just coming to look for you. | 布鲁诺 我刚要找你 |
[16:10] | Well, thank you for that. That was extremely useful. | 谢谢你了 很有帮助 |
[16:12] | – I’ll be over to see you later. – Of course, Herr Kommandant. | -我等下再去找你 -遵命 司令官 |
[16:16] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:22] | Sit down, sit down. | 坐下 坐下 |
[16:25] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[16:29] | Oh, dear. | 嗯? 亲爱的 |
[16:31] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[16:34] | You are home, Bruno. Home is where the family is. | 你就在家里 布鲁诺 家人在哪里 家就在哪里 |
[16:38] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗? |
[16:42] | Bruno, you have to at least give the place a chance. | 布鲁诺 你至少要给这个地方一个机会 |
[16:46] | I promise you, it won’t be long before you- | 我向你保证 过不了多久你就会… |
[16:48] | Why do the farmers wear pajamas? | 为什么那些农民都穿条纹睡衣? |
[16:51] | I can see them from my window. | 从我房里可以看到他们 |
[17:01] | The thing is, Bruno, those people- | 事实是 布鲁诺 那些人… |
[17:07] | Well, you see, they’re not really people at all. | 你瞧 他们根本不算是人 |
[17:15] | Bruno, who told you it was a farm? | 布鲁诺 谁告诉你那是个农场? |
[17:17] | – Was it Maria? – No. | -是玛丽娅么? -不是 |
[17:19] | It is a farm, isn’t it? | 那就是个农场 对吗? |
[17:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:26] | Is it to do with your new job? | 和您新工作有关吗? |
[17:29] | All you need to know about my work here, Bruno… | 关于我在这里的工作 布鲁诺 你要知道的就是 |
[17:31] | is that it’s very important to our country and to you. | 它对于我们的国家 对于你们都很重要 |
[17:36] | We’re working very hard to make this world a better place… | 我们努力试图让这个世界变得更美好 |
[17:39] | for you to grow up in. | 让你们能够健康成长 |
[17:40] | But you’re not a farmer. You’re a soldier. | 可您不是农民 您是军人 |
[17:43] | Bruno, can you come and help me finish sorting out in the kitchen? | 布鲁诺 可以帮我 去厨房整理一下吗? |
[17:46] | I can still play with them, though? The children. | 那我还可以和他们一起玩 是吗? 那些小孩 |
[17:51] | I don’t think so, Bruno. No. | 我想不行 布鲁诺 |
[17:53] | Like you say, they’re a bit strange. A bit? | 就像你说的那样 他们有点奇怪 有点… |
[17:57] | Well, they’re different. | 他们和我们不一样 |
[18:00] | Don’t worry, my darling. We’ll find you some new friends… | 别担心 亲爱的 会给你找一些新朋友 |
[18:02] | but they won’t be the ones from the farm. | 但不是那些农场里的孩子 |
[18:06] | Ralf, you promised. | 拉尔夫 你保证的 |
[18:07] | – You said it was miles away. – It is. | -说那地方离这儿很远 -是这样 |
[18:09] | How was I to know he could see it from the bedroom window? | 我怎么知道他能从卧室看到? |
[18:12] | There was one of them in our kitchen. | 厨房有个那样的仆人 |
[18:56] | – Master Bruno, how are you today? – Fed up. | -布鲁诺少爷 今天觉得怎么样? -无聊死了 |
[19:00] | You said the same thing every day for two whole weeks. | 一连两个礼拜您都是这句话 |
[19:03] | – It’s true. – Well, you should be out playing. | -是真的 -您应该出去玩玩 |
[19:06] | – Playing with who? – I don’t know. Gretel? | -和谁玩? -我不知道 格蕾特尔? |
[19:10] | – Well, you can make your own fun. – That’s what I’m trying to do. | -您可以自己找乐子 -我正在找呢 |
[19:15] | One thing’s for sure… | 可以肯定的是 |
[19:17] | sitting around being miserable won’t make things any happier. | 愁眉苦脸地坐在这儿是不会找到乐子的 |
[20:13] | – Bruno, what are you doing? – Exploring! | -布鲁诺 你在干嘛? -探险! |
[20:16] | No! No, not in the back. I told you, it’s out of bounds. | 不! 後院不行 我告诉过你 不准去那里 |
[20:19] | – Explore at the front. – But I’ve explored it all. | -到屋前去探险 -我已经去过了 |
[20:22] | – Well, find something else to do. – Like what? | -那找点别的事情做 -做什么? |
[20:26] | Come back in now, and we’ll think of something. | 你进来 会有事情做的 |
[20:57] | So, children, what are you doing today? | 孩子们 今天你们都在干嘛? |
[20:59] | – Same as yesterday. – And what was that? | -和昨天一样 -在干嘛? |
[21:02] | – Same as the day before. – Except you went exploring. | -和前天一样 -你还去探险了 |
[21:06] | – I like exploring. – Where did you go? | -我喜欢探险 -去哪儿探险了? |
[21:09] | I wanted to look in the back garden, but Mum wouldn’t let me. | 我想去後花园看看 妈妈不让我去 |
[21:13] | The back garden? | 後花园? |
[21:15] | Well, God forbid. | 还好没有去 |
[21:17] | I expect you’ll be missing those friends of yours. | 我猜你该想念你的那些朋友了 |
[21:19] | I even miss school. | 我甚至想上课了 |
[21:23] | Well, I never thought I’d hear you say that. | 真没想到你会这么说 |
[21:26] | Anyway, you won’t be missing it for long. | 不管怎样 你不会想念太久了 |
[21:28] | – Really? – I’ve arranged a tutor for you both. | -真的? -我给你们俩安排了一个家教 |
[21:32] | A Herr Liszt will be visiting twice a week. | 里兹先生每周会来两次 |
[21:35] | So we’re not going to school? | 那我们不用去上课了? |
[21:40] | School’s coming here? | 有人过来上课? |
[21:43] | On an old bicycle, I gather. | 骑着辆旧自行车来 我猜 |
[22:04] | It’s a bird without the- | 你瞧这只鸟… |
[22:31] | Good morning, little man. And how are you this morning? | 早上好 小鬼 早上感觉如何? |
[22:35] | – Can I ask you a favor? – Well, you can ask. | -能请你帮个忙么? -可以 |
[22:40] | Are there any spare tires around? | 有备用轮胎吗? |
[22:42] | An old one from one of the trucks or something? | 比如那些卡车上拆下来的旧轮胎? |
[22:45] | Well, the only spare tire I’ve seen around here… | 这里我见过唯一的一个备用胎 |
[22:48] | belongs to Lieutenant Meinberg. | 属于麦柏格中尉 |
[22:56] | – Well, is he using it? – Yes, he’s very attached to it. | -他在用吗? -是的 难分难舍呢 |
[23:00] | Stop it. He doesn’t understand. He’s only eight. | 算了 他不懂 他才8岁 |
[23:03] | You’re only 12, so stop pretending you’re any older. | 你才12岁 所以别装成熟 |
[23:09] | What do you want a tire for, anyway? | 你要轮胎干嘛? |
[23:11] | – I want to make a swing. – A swing? | -我想做个秋千 -秋千? |
[23:14] | That does sound exciting. | 听起来很刺激 |
[23:22] | You! | 你! |
[23:25] | Here, now. | 过来 |
[23:29] | Move! | 快! |
[23:33] | Take this boy to the outhouse in the back garden. | 带这个孩子去後院的外屋 |
[23:36] | There are some tires in there. He will select one. | 那里有些轮胎 让他挑一个 |
[23:38] | You will carry it where he asks. Do you understand? | 他说拿到哪里你就拿到哪里 明白么? |
[23:46] | Well, little man, what are you waiting for? | 好了 小鬼 愣着干什么? |
[24:32] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样? |
[25:21] | Where’s my mum? | 我妈妈呢? |
[25:25] | She’s out. | 她出去了 |
[25:27] | – When is she back? – Soon, I expect. | -什么时候回来? -快了 我想 |
[25:31] | But don’t worry. | 你别担心 |
[25:35] | – But I might bleed to death. – No, you won’t. | -流血太多我会死掉的 -不 不会的 |
[25:45] | – Will I need to go to hospital? – No. It’s only a small cut. | -我该去医院吗? -不 只是小伤口 |
[25:53] | Come on. It’s not that bad. | 坚强点 没那么疼吧 |
[25:56] | There, all better. | 好了 好些了吧 |
[26:12] | – What’s your name? – Pavel. | -你叫什么? -帕维尔 |
[26:17] | Now, you better sit still for a few minutes… | 你得安静地坐几分钟 |
[26:21] | before you start walking around on that again. | 先别到处走动了 |
[26:23] | Will you tell my mum what happened? | 你会告诉我妈妈发生了什么吗? |
[26:27] | I think she’s going to see it for herself. | 我想她自己看得出来 |
[26:31] | She’ll probably want to take me to a doctor. | 她可能会带我去看医生 |
[26:35] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会 |
[26:37] | – It could be worse than it looks. – It isn’t. | -也许情况很糟糕 -不会的 |
[26:41] | How would you know? You’re not a doctor. | 你怎么知道? 你又不是医生 |
[26:48] | – Yes, I am. – No, you’re not. | -不 我是 -你不是 |
[26:51] | You peel potatoes. | 你是削土豆的 |
[26:54] | I practiced as a doctor. | 我曾经做过实习医生 |
[26:58] | Before l- | 在我… |
[26:59] | Before I came here. | 在我来这儿之前 |
[27:03] | You couldn’t have been much good then, if you had to practice. | 那你当时技术肯定不怎么样 还要实习 |
[27:15] | Now, what are you going to be when you grow up? | 那么 你长大了想干什么? |
[27:21] | I know. An explorer. | 我知道 做探险家 |
[27:25] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[27:30] | Is it nice on the farm? | 农场里漂亮吗? |
[27:41] | Bruno. Bruno, what happened to you? | 布鲁诺 布鲁诺 你怎么了? |
[27:43] | I made a swing, but I fell off it and cut my knee. | 我做了个秋千 掉下来弄伤了膝盖 |
[27:47] | But Pavel here, he carried me in and put a bandage on it. | 是帕维尔带我进屋 还给我包紮 |
[27:58] | – Go to your room. – But Pavel says l? | -到你房间去 -可帕维尔说… |
[28:00] | Don’t argue. Go to your room. | 别顶嘴 去自己房间 |
[28:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:56] | It’s not fair, you having this view. | 这不公平 你这里的视野真好 |
[28:59] | Well, I’m not swapping. | 我不会跟你换 |
[29:06] | I think school’s here. | 我想上课的来了 |
[29:09] | No, I mean more recent history. | 不 我是指再近一些的历史 |
[29:12] | – Are you interested in current affairs? – Yes, very. | -你们对时事新闻感兴趣吗? -是的 很感兴趣 |
[29:16] | So, you’ll be aware of the situation… | 那么 你们一定了解 |
[29:20] | in which our great nation presently finds itself. | 我们伟大的国家现在的形势 |
[29:22] | Yes. I read newspapers whenever I can and one of Father’s men… | 是的 我尽量多读报纸 我爸爸的一名手下 |
[29:26] | keeps me up to date on everything that’s happening. | 也会随时告诉我当下的事态 |
[29:28] | Good. And you, Bruno. Have you been reading newspapers? | 很好 那你 布鲁诺 最近读过报纸么? |
[29:35] | – Have you been reading anything? – Books. | -最近读过什么? -书 |
[29:39] | Good. What sort of books? | 很好 什么样的书? |
[29:43] | Adventure books, mainly. | 探险书 |
[29:45] | You know, knights in shining armor, exploring strange lands and stuff… | 你知道的 身穿闪亮盔甲的骑士 来到荒蛮之地探险 |
[29:51] | and silly princesses always getting in the way. | 而傻傻的公主总是给他添麻烦 |
[29:53] | Well, this is why I’m here to help. | 所以我才来这里教你们 |
[29:55] | You’re how old now, Bruno? Eight? | 你多大了 布鲁诺? 8岁? |
[29:58] | Time to get your head out of those fiction books… | 是时候脱离那些小说了 |
[30:00] | and start learning about fact. | 要学些真实的东西 |
[30:02] | Time, I think, to turn your mind to the real world… | 是时候把注意力转向真实的世界 |
[30:06] | and I believe this would be the perfect start. | 我想这本书会是很好的开端 |
[31:45] | Die, die! | 受死 受死! |
[31:58] | Die, die. | 受死 受死 |
[32:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:01] | I’m exploring. | 我在探险 |
[33:08] | – What are you doing? – We’re- We’re building a new hut. | -你们在干什么? -我们… 我们在造新房子 |
[33:18] | Have you got lots of friends over there? | 那里有你很多朋友吧? |
[33:21] | A few. But we fight a lot. | 有几个 但我们经常打架 |
[33:25] | That’s why I like being out here. I can be on my own. | 所以我才到这个角落来 可以一个人呆着 |
[33:32] | – I’m Bruno. – Shmuel. | 我叫布鲁诺 -希姆尔 |
[33:35] | – Sorry? – I’m Shmuel. | -什么? -我叫希姆尔 |
[33:39] | That’s your name? Never heard of anyone called that before. | 这是你的名字? 从没听说有人叫这样的名字 |
[33:43] | I’ve never heard of anyone called Bruno. | 我也没听说有人叫布鲁诺的 |
[33:45] | But Shmuel. No one’s called Shmuel. | 可是希姆尔 没人叫希姆尔的 |
[33:55] | I live in the house, back there. | 我住在那边的房子里 |
[34:00] | – Have you got any food on you? – No. | -你带了吃的吗? -没有 |
[34:04] | Are you hungry? | 你很饿吗? |
[34:15] | How old are you? | 你几岁? |
[34:18] | – Eight. – Me, too! | -8岁 -我也是! |
[34:26] | It’s not fair, me being stuck over here on my own… | 这不公平 我一个人在家里无所事事 |
[34:30] | while you’re over there, playing with friends all day. | 而你却在这边整天都和朋友玩 |
[34:33] | – Playing? – Well, that number. | -玩? -那个号码 |
[34:36] | – Isn’t it a part of a game or something? – It’s just my number. | -不是游戏里玩的吗? -只是个号码 |
[34:40] | Everyone gets given a different number. | 每个人都有不一样的号码 |
[34:42] | Right. Then what happens? | 是这样 然後呢? |
[34:48] | – I have to go back now! – Really? | -我得回去了! -真的吗? |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:52] | It was nice to meet you, Shmuel. | 很高兴见到你 希姆尔 |
[34:55] | And you, Bruno. | 你也是 布鲁诺 |
[35:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:21] | Mum, I can’t find my football. | 妈妈 我找不到足球了 |
[35:23] | Well, it’ll be in one of your cupboards, sweet. | 可能在你房间某个柜橱里 亲爱的 |
[35:25] | It isn’t. I’ve looked. | 不在 我找过了 |
[35:28] | Can I have a piece of chocolate? | 我能要一块巧克力吗? |
[35:31] | A piece. Yes. | 一块 好的 |
[35:39] | Bruno? | 布鲁诺? |
[35:41] | – Have you looked in the cellar? – The cellar? | -去地下室找过了吗? -地下室? |
[35:45] | For your football. | 你的足球 |
[36:26] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[36:54] | Gretel, I’ve just seen all your… | 格蕾特尔 我看到你所有的… |
[36:56] | All my what? | 我所有的什么? |
[36:58] | All your dolls, down in the cellar. | 你所有玩偶 在地下室 |
[37:02] | Dolls are for little girls. | 玩偶是给小女孩的 |
[37:05] | It’s not right to be playing with silly toys… | 现在不是玩那些蠢玩具的时候 |
[37:08] | while people are away risking their lives for the Fatherland. | 正有人在为我们的祖国牺牲生命 |
[37:53] | – “My people’s density is my density.” – Destiny. | -“人民的明云即我的明云'” -命运 |
[37:59] | “Its struggles and its sorrows, its joys and its miseries are mine. | “他们的挣扎与悲伤 快乐与痛苦 我都感同身受” |
[38:03] | I must work and create for the resurrection of my Fatherland. | “我必须为祖国的复兴而努力” |
[38:07] | The history of my people is great and glorious.” | “人民的历史是伟大而辉煌的” |
[38:10] | And it’s 12:00. | 到12点了 |
[38:14] | – I’m sorry? – Isn’t that when we finish? | -你说什么? -我们不是该结束了吗? |
[38:18] | The termination of the lesson is for the tutor to decide, Bruno… | 课程何时结束由老师决定 布鲁诺 |
[38:22] | not the pupil. Now, will you please continue? | 而不是学生 请你继续 |
[38:40] | Bruno, there you are. | 布鲁诺 你在这儿 |
[38:43] | I’m just going into town for an hour. Do you want to come? | 我要去镇上一个小时 要一起去吗? |
[38:48] | You be careful on that thing. | 坐在上面要小心 |
[38:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:10] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你些事吗? |
[39:13] | Why do you people wear pajamas all day? | 你们为什么整天都穿着条纹睡衣? |
[39:16] | – They’re not pajamas. – Well, those. | -这不是条纹睡衣 -呃 你自己看嘛 |
[39:20] | We have to. They took all our other clothes away. | 我们不得不穿 他们把我们的衣服收走了 |
[39:23] | – Who did? – The soldiers. | -谁干的? -那些士兵 |
[39:25] | The soldiers? Why? | 士兵? 为什么? |
[39:30] | I don’t like soldiers. Do you? | 我不喜欢士兵 你呢? |
[39:34] | I do, quite. My dad’s a soldier… | 非常喜欢 我爸爸就是一名士兵 |
[39:37] | but not the sort that takes people’s clothes away for no reason. | 但不是无缘无故收走别人衣服的士兵 |
[39:41] | What sort, then? | 那是什么样的士兵? |
[39:44] | Well, he’s the important sort. | 嗯… 他是那种重要的士兵 |
[39:47] | He’s in charge of making everything better for everyone. | 他的工作是让大家的生活更美好 |
[39:53] | – So is your dad a farmer? – No, he’s a watchmaker. | -你爸爸是个农民? -不 是个钟表匠 |
[39:58] | Or was. Most of the time now, he just mends boots. | 以前是 现在他基本上都在补靴子 |
[40:05] | It’s funny how grown-ups can’t make their minds up… | 我觉得很滑稽 大人们不能下决心去做 |
[40:07] | about what they want to do. It’s like Pavel. | 他们想做的事 就像帕维尔 |
[40:11] | Do you know him? Lives over there. | 你认识他么? 他也住在那边 |
[40:15] | He used to be a doctor, but gave it all up to peel potatoes. | 他以前是个医生 结果却来削土豆 |
[40:29] | Can I ask you another question? | 能再问你个问题吗? |
[40:31] | What do you burn in those chimneys? | 那些烟囱里烧的是什么? |
[40:33] | I saw them going the other day. Is it just lots of hay and stuff? | 前些天我看到有人进去了 是烧乾草吗? |
[40:37] | I don’t know. We’re not allowed over there. | 我不知道 我们不能到那儿去 |
[40:40] | Mama says it’s old clothes. | 妈妈说烧的是些旧衣服 |
[40:42] | Well, whatever it is, it smells horrid. | 不管是什么 气味很难闻 |
[40:48] | I wish you’d remembered the chocolate. | 还以为你会带巧克力来 |
[40:51] | Yes, I’m sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[40:52] | I know! Perhaps you can come and have supper with us sometime. | 有了! 也许什么时候你可以来和我们吃晚饭 |
[40:55] | I can’t, can I? Because of this. | 我不能 不是吗? 有这个 |
[40:59] | But that’s to stop the animals getting out, isn’t it? | 这是为了不让那些动物出来 不是吗? |
[41:01] | Animals? No, it’s to stop people getting out. | 动物? 不 是为了防止人逃跑 |
[41:05] | Are you not allowed out? | 你们不能出来? |
[41:08] | – Why? What have you done? – I’m a Jew. | -为什么? 你们做错了什么事吗? -我是犹太人 |
[41:25] | I think I should go now. | 我想我得走了 |
[41:32] | – Will you be here tomorrow? – I’ll try. | -明天你会来么? -我尽量 |
[41:34] | – Good-bye, then! – Bye. | -再见! -再见 |
[41:41] | Little present, sweetheart. | 小礼物 亲爱的 |
[41:47] | Thank you, Mummy. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[41:57] | – Have you seen Bruno? – Outside on his swing, I think. | -看到布鲁诺了吗? -在玩秋千吧 |
[42:14] | Yes, Thursday’s perfect. I’ll have a car come to collect you both. | 是的 星期四没问题 我会派车来接你们 |
[42:17] | Are Grandma and Grandpa coming? | 爷爷和奶奶要来么? |
[42:21] | Hey, did you smell that horrible smell the other day? | 嘿 前些天你闻到难闻的气味了吗? |
[42:24] | – Coming from the chimneys. – What sort of ill? | -从那些烟囱冒出来的 -什么样的病? |
[42:29] | The day I fell off the swing. | 就是我从秋千摔下来的那天 |
[42:32] | – Did you smell it, Mum? – Father. | -你闻到了吗 妈妈? -爸爸 |
[42:35] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[42:38] | Let me speak to her. | 让我跟她说话 |
[42:40] | Yes, she is. I can hear her. | 是的 我听到她讲话了 |
[42:45] | Yes. We look forward to it. Good-bye. | 好的 期待早日见到您 再见 |
[42:53] | – Is Grandma not coming? – No. | -奶奶不能来了吗? -不能 |
[42:56] | She’s poorly, apparently, but Grandpa’s coming. | 她病得不轻 但爷爷会来 |
[43:02] | – Did you smell it, Dad? – What? | -你闻到了吗 爸爸? -什么? |
[43:04] | That horrid smell from the chimneys. What is it? | 从烟囱里冒出来的臭气 在烧什么? |
[43:11] | I think they just burn rubbish there sometimes. | 我想是在烧些垃圾吧 |
[43:14] | – Look. – What? | -瞧 -什么? |
[43:19] | – Hey! – Gretel. | -嘿! -格蕾特尔 |
[43:22] | Hey, that’s not fair! | 嘿 这不公平! |
[43:23] | – Gretel. – What? | -格蕾特尔 -干嘛? |
[43:26] | It’s only a game. | 只是游戏 |
[43:33] | Ralf, this tutor you brought in… | 拉尔夫 你介绍来的那个家教 |
[43:35] | does he usually teach children as young as Gretel and Bruno? | 他教过格蕾特尔和布鲁诺这么小的孩子吗? |
[43:40] | I believe so. Why? | 我想是的 怎么了? |
[43:41] | Well, do we know what he’s teaching them? | 知道他在教些什么吗? |
[43:43] | Gretel seems to have become so- | 格蕾特尔好像变得很… |
[43:45] | They’re being taught what all children are being taught at the moment. | 眼下所有的孩子都学这些东西 |
[43:48] | They mustn’t get left behind. | 他们可不能落後 |
[43:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:54] | Let’s get to bed. | 去睡觉 |
[44:07] | “The Jew slandered us and incited our enemies. | “犹太人诋毁我们 煽动我们的敌人 |
[44:09] | The Jew corrupted us through bad books. | “犹太人试图通过书籍使我们堕落 |
[44:12] | He mocked our literature and our music. | “嘲笑我们的文学和音乐 |
[44:14] | Everywhere, his influence was destructive… | “无论何处 他们的影响都是毁灭性的 |
[44:16] | the eventual result of which was our nation’s collapse… | “为的就是使我们的国家崩溃 |
[44:20] | – and then? – Yes, Bruno? | -“然後…” -好的 布鲁诺 |
[44:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[44:24] | A nation’s collapse is all down to this one man? | 这一个人就造成了一个国家的崩溃? |
[44:27] | The Jew here means the entire Jewish race. | 犹太人指的是整个犹太民族 |
[44:31] | If it had been just one man… | 如果只是一个人 |
[44:33] | I’m sure something would’ve been done about him. | 我肯定他会吃不了兜着走的 |
[44:38] | There is such a thing as a nice Jew, though, isn’t there? | 但肯定有好的犹太人 不是吗? |
[44:41] | I think, Bruno, if you ever found a nice Jew… | 我觉得 布鲁诺 如果你找到了一个犹太人是好人 |
[44:46] | you would be the best explorer in the world. | 那你就是这世界上最伟大的探险家 |
[44:53] | Continue, Gretel. | 继续 格蕾特尔 |
[44:57] | “The aim of the Jew is to become the ruler of humanity. | “犹太人的目的是统治全人类 |
[45:00] | The Jew is not creative, but destructive. | “犹太人无法创造 只会破坏 |
[45:03] | He is the enemy of culture. | “他们是我们文化的敌人 |
[45:05] | Thousands of Germans have been made poor by the Jew.” | “成千上万的德国人因他们而贫困 |
[45:22] | Master Bruno. | 布鲁诺少爷 |
[45:24] | What are you doing? You’ve just had your lunch, haven’t you? | 您在干什么? 您刚吃过午饭 不是吗? |
[45:28] | I was going for a walk, and I thought I might get peckish. | 我去散散步 到时候可能会饿 |
[45:32] | But don’t make a mess of your satchel. Bring it here. | 可别把书包弄脏了 拿过来 |
[45:35] | – I’ll wrap it properly for you. – No. It’s none of your business. | -我来给您包好 -不了 这不关你的事 |
[45:39] | Bruno, what is it? | 布鲁诺 怎么了? |
[45:42] | What are you doing with your satchel? | 你拿着书包干嘛? |
[45:45] | Herr Liszt gave us some books. I’m going out on the swing to read. | 里兹先生给了我们几本书 我想到秋千上去读 |
[45:51] | – Let me see. – What? | -让我看看 -什么? |
[45:53] | – The books. – No. | -书 -不 |
[45:56] | Bruno, I just want to see what books Herr Liszt has given you. | 布鲁诺 我只想看看里兹先生给你们的是啥样的书 |
[46:01] | – I told a lie. – What? | -我撒谎了 -什么? |
[46:04] | I’ve just got… | 我拿了些 |
[46:08] | adventure books. | 冒险书 |
[46:18] | Go on. Off you go, then. | 去吧 你可以走了 |
[46:24] | Now, Maria, there’s two extra for supper tonight. | 玛丽娅 晚饭多准备两个人 |
[46:26] | The Kommandant’s father will be here… | 司令官的父亲会来这儿 |
[46:28] | and I believe Lieutenant Kotler is joining us. | 我想科特勒中尉也会一起吃 |
[46:53] | Here. | 给 |
[47:05] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[47:10] | – Don’t throw it back. – What? Why not? | -别扔回来 -什么? 为什么? |
[47:14] | – It’s dangerous. – Dangerous? | -很危险 -危险? |
[47:16] | It’s just a ball. Come on. | 只是个篮球 得了吧 |
[47:22] | Do you not like playing? | 你不喜欢玩吗? |
[47:27] | – Just not ball games? – Not here. | -只是不喜欢球类游戏? -这里不行 |
[47:35] | Tell me how the number game works. | 告诉我号码游戏怎么玩的? |
[47:37] | I told you, it’s not a game. | 我说过 这不是游戏 |
[47:39] | We just all have numbers. | 我们都有号码罢了 |
[47:48] | Shmuel! | 希姆尔! |
[48:03] | Bruno! What are you doing? | 布鲁诺! 你在干什么? |
[48:07] | My ball went over. I was just getting it back. | 球滚了过去 我过去拿回来 |
[48:20] | They smell even worse when they burn, don’t they? | 他们烧起来更难闻 不是吗? |
[48:23] | What? | 什么? |
[48:41] | But, surely you- | 当然您… |
[48:58] | Elsa, I was sworn to secrecy. | 艾尔莎 我发誓要保密的 |
[49:01] | – From your own wife. – Yes. | -对自己妻子 -是的 |
[49:07] | I took an oath upon my life. Do you understand? | 我以自己的性命发过誓 你明白吗? |
[49:13] | Elsa, you believe in this, too. | 艾尔莎 你也有这种信仰吧 |
[49:17] | You want this country to be strong… | 你希望祖国变强盛… |
[49:19] | No, Ralf, no! No, not that! | 不 拉尔夫 不! 不 不是这样! |
[49:27] | How can you- | 你怎么可以… |
[49:28] | – Because I’m a soldier. – How can you? | -因为我是一名士兵 -你怎么可以… |
[49:30] | – Soldiers fight wars. – That isn’t war! | -士兵就要打仗 -这不是战争! |
[49:33] | It’s a part of it! It’s a vital part of it! | 这是战争的一部分! 关键的一部分! |
[49:37] | The Fatherland we all desire, all of us, you included… | 所有人 包括你 所期望的祖国 |
[49:41] | cannot be achieved without work such as this! | 没有这样的工作就无法实现! |
[49:47] | – Elsa. Elsa. – Get away from me! Get away from me! | -艾尔莎 艾尔莎 -别碰我! 别碰我! |
[49:56] | Grandpa’s here. | 爷爷来了 |
[49:57] | – I don’t believe this. – Grandpa’s here. | -我不相信 -爷爷来了 |
[50:04] | We’ll be through in a moment. | 我们马上就来 |
[50:16] | Who told you about this? | 谁告诉你的? |
[50:50] | How’s Grandma? | 奶奶怎么样了? |
[50:52] | She’s a bit under the weather, I’m afraid. | 她的身体恐怕不太好 |
[50:54] | It’s a shame, she was so much looking forward to seeing you. | 真可惜 她很想来看你们 |
[50:59] | – Perhaps next time, if she feels up to it. – Absolutely. | -下次吧 等她感觉好些了 -那肯定了 |
[51:09] | You know, Ralf, your mother really is sick. | 拉尔夫 你母亲真的病得不轻 |
[51:14] | She’s been talking about this visit for weeks. | 几个礼拜都在说要来看你们 |
[51:17] | Maybe that’s what’s made her sick. | 也许她就是为这个才生了病 |
[51:26] | So, your father tells me that you’ve got a tutor. | 对了 你父亲告诉我你们请了个家教 |
[51:30] | Yes. He’s nice. | 是的 他很棒 |
[51:33] | But he won’t let us read any adventure books. | 但他不让我们看冒险书 |
[51:36] | All we do is boring, old history. | 我们学的都是那些无聊的历史 |
[51:39] | Let me tell you something, young man. | 我来告诉你 年轻人 |
[51:41] | If it wasn’t for history, we wouldn’t all be sitting around this table. | 如果不是历史 我们就不会坐在这儿了 |
[51:46] | The work your father is doing here… | 你父亲在这儿做的工作 |
[51:49] | history in the making. | 就是创造历史 |
[52:02] | When I was your age, history was my favorite subject by miles… | 我像你这么大的时候 最喜欢的就是历史 |
[52:05] | which obviously didn’t please my father. | 为此我父亲很不高兴 |
[52:08] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[52:10] | Well, he was a professor of literature at the university. | 他是大学里的文学教授 |
[52:13] | Really, does he still teach? | 是吗 他还在教书吗? |
[52:19] | – I don’t really know. – You don’t know? | -我也不知道 -你不知道? |
[52:25] | We’re not in touch, my father and I. He left the country some time ago. | 我和父亲已经不联系了 他已经离开了这个国家 |
[52:33] | Really, when? | 是吗 什么时候? |
[52:36] | About four years ago, Herr Kommandant. | 大概4年前 司令官先生 |
[52:43] | But surely he can’t be very old. What is he, still in his 40s, late 40s? | 肯定还不是很老 40多岁 快50了? |
[52:49] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了? |
[52:58] | Lieutenant Kotler… | 科特勒中尉 |
[53:01] | your father, the professor of literature, where did he go? | 你父亲 那位文学教授 他去哪儿了? |
[53:11] | I believe it was Switzerland, Herr Kommandant. | 我想应该是瑞士 司令官先生 |
[53:15] | How strange that he should choose to leave the Fatherland… | 在祖国最需要他的时候选择离开 |
[53:17] | at the very moment it needed him most. | 可真是奇怪啊 |
[53:19] | Just when we’re all required to play our part in the national revival. | 就在我们为祖国复兴 尽力的时候 |
[53:22] | More wine! | 再来点酒? |
[53:26] | What reason did he give? Was he tubercular? | 他的理由是什么? 得了肺结核? 司令官先生? |
[53:31] | Did he go there to take the air? | 他去那儿呼吸新鲜空气? |
[53:36] | I’m afraid I really don’t know, Herr Kommandant. | 恐怕我真的不知道 司令官先生 |
[53:38] | You’d have to ask him. | 您得亲自问问他 |
[53:40] | Well, that would be rather difficult, wouldn’t it? | 那就很麻烦了 不是吗? |
[53:42] | With him being in Switzerland. | 如今他身在瑞士 |
[53:45] | Come on! | 快点! |
[53:48] | What’s the matter with you tonight? | 今天晚上你是怎么了? |
[53:59] | Yes, perhaps that was it. Perhaps he was ill. | 是的 也许是这样 他大概病了 |
[54:06] | Unless, of course, he had disagreements. | 当然咯 除非他有想法 |
[54:10] | – I mean, with government policy. – One hears of such men. | -对国家政策 -经常听说这种人 |
[54:14] | Disturbed, most of them, or just plain cowards. | 很多人感到不安 要么就是胆小 |
[54:18] | – Even so, all of them traitors. – Absolutely right. | -不管怎样 都是些叛徒 -没错 |
[54:22] | Presumably, if that was the case with your father… | 如果 你父亲就是这种情况 |
[54:27] | you will have informed your superiors, as is your duty. | 你就应该告诉你的上司 这是你的职责 |
[54:32] | Lieutenant Kotler! | 科特勒中尉! |
[54:35] | You cretin Jew! Filth! | 愚蠢的犹太人! 混蛋! |
[54:50] | Ralf! | 拉尔夫! |
[54:56] | Jew! | 犹太人! |
[54:59] | – But Dad just sat there. – What did you expect him to do? | -爸爸就眼睁睁坐那儿 -你想要他干嘛? |
[55:03] | The Jew deserved it. | 犹太人活该 |
[55:13] | Can I ask you something about the farm? | 我能问你… 关于农场的事吗? |
[55:17] | Bruno, you don’t still think it’s a farm, do you? | 布鲁诺 你真以为那是个农场啊? |
[55:39] | It’s a camp. What’s called a work camp. | 那是个营地 叫做劳动营 |
[55:43] | For Jews, obviously. | 里面都是犹太人 |
[55:47] | Just Jews? | 只有犹太人? |
[55:50] | Because they’re the best workers? | 因为他们是最好的工人? |
[55:53] | They’re not in there because they’re good, silly. | 他们不是因为优秀选进去的 傻瓜 |
[55:54] | They’re no good at anything. | 他们一无是处 |
[55:57] | They’re in there because they’re evil. | 他们被抓进去 是因为他们很邪恶 |
[55:58] | – They’re the enemy. – The enemy? | -他们是敌人 -敌人? |
[56:01] | – But I thought we were fighting- – They’re evil, Bruno. | -我以为我们在打… -他们是邪恶的 布鲁诺 |
[56:03] | Evil, dangerous vermin. | 像害虫一样 邪恶而且危险 |
[56:06] | They’re the reason we lost the Great War. | 因为他们 我们输了一战 |
[56:09] | Haven’t you been listening to anything Herr Liszt has been telling us? | 里兹先生上课讲的 你都没听吗? |
[56:13] | No. Not really. | 没有 没听 |
[56:17] | Dad’s not horrible, is he? He’s a good man. | 爸爸不可怕 是吗? 他是好人 |
[56:20] | – Of course, he is. – But he’s in charge of a horrible place. | -当然了 -可他管着一个可怕的地方 |
[56:25] | It’s only horrible for them, Bruno. | 对犹太人来说才可怕 布鲁诺 |
[56:28] | We should be proud of Dad, now more than ever before. | 我们应该为他感到自豪 尤其是现在 |
[56:30] | He’s making the country great again. | 他努力使这个国家再度强盛 |
[57:25] | Like you say, they’re a bit strange. A bit… | 就像你说的那样 他们有点奇怪 有点… |
[57:28] | Well, they’re different. | 他们和我们不一样 |
[57:29] | They’re the enemy, Bruno. | 他们是敌人 布鲁诺 |
[57:32] | Evil, dangerous vermin. | 像害虫一样 邪恶而且危险 |
[57:33] | Well, you see, they’re not really people at all. | 你瞧 他们根本不算是人 |
[58:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[58:03] | They wanted someone with tiny fingers to clean all these. | 他们让手小的人来擦杯子 |
[58:20] | We’re not supposed to be friends, you and me. | 我们不该是朋友 你和我 |
[58:23] | We’re meant to be enemies. Did you know that? | 我们应该是敌人 你知道么? |
[58:33] | Do you want some? | 想吃吗? |
[58:45] | – What’s your dad like? – What’s he like? | -你爸爸是什么样的人? -他是什么样的人? |
[58:49] | Is he a good man? | 他是好人吗? |
[58:53] | You’ve never thought he wasn’t? | 你就没想过他不是? |
[58:58] | And you’re proud of him? | 你为他自豪? |
[59:01] | Aren’t you proud of yours? | 你不为你父亲自豪么? |
[59:08] | Is it really horrible in the camp? | 营地里很可怕么? |
[59:11] | How dare you talk to people in the house. | 居然敢和屋子里的人讲话 |
[59:13] | How dare you! | 好大的胆子! |
[59:18] | Are you eating? | 你在吃东西? |
[59:22] | Have you been stealing food? | 你偷吃的了? |
[59:28] | – Answer me! – No, sir. He gave it to me. | -回答我! -不 长官 他给我的 |
[59:33] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[59:37] | What? | 什么? |
[59:41] | Little man… | 小鬼 |
[59:44] | do you know this Jew? | 你认识这个犹太人? |
[59:46] | Do you know this Jew? | 你认识这个犹太人? |
[59:48] | No, I just walked in, and he was helping himself. | 不 我刚进来 他已经在吃了 |
[59:51] | I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 以前我从没见过他 |
[1:00:03] | You, finish cleaning the glasses. | 你 把杯子都擦乾净 |
[1:00:07] | When I come back, we’ll have a little chat… | 我回来的时候 和你谈谈 |
[1:00:09] | about what happens to rats who steal. Come away. | 偷东西的老鼠会有什么下场 走吧 |
[1:01:54] | New arrivals here are happy to discover that life in the camp… | 新来的人会很高兴地发现营地生活 |
[1:01:57] | is not all work. | 并非整日的工作 |
[1:01:58] | And that there’s ample opportunity for leisure also. | 也有很多闲暇时刻 |
[1:02:01] | At the end of their day at the ironmongery… | 在铁器店或鞋厂结束一天的工作後 |
[1:02:04] | or the build or boot factory, the workers can enjoy… | 工人们可以随意享受 |
[1:02:06] | the many forms of pastime that the camp has to offer. | 营地提供的各种娱乐活动 |
[1:02:11] | Organized sport is very popular. | 团队运动很受欢迎 |
[1:02:13] | Those that don’t play certainly enjoy watching. | 不踢球的人 就算观战也很开心 |
[1:02:19] | At the end of the working day… | 结束一天的工作後 |
[1:02:20] | the centrally located caf? is the ideal place… | 营地中央的小餐馆就是 |
[1:02:23] | for friends and families to join together for a hearty and nutritious meal. | 和朋友 家人共享 丰盛晚餐的最佳场所 |
[1:02:28] | The children, in particular, enjoy the pastries and cakes on offer. | 孩子们非常喜欢 那里的糕点 |
[1:02:38] | In the evenings, the occasional music concerts… | 晚间时间经常有音乐会举办 |
[1:02:40] | either by visiting orchestras or, indeed, by talented musicians… | 来访的管弦乐队 或者来自营地的 |
[1:02:43] | from within the camp itself, are always well attended. | 天才音乐家 都是这里的表演者 |
[1:02:48] | Other recreations include reading in the library… | 其他的娱乐活动包括在图书馆阅读 |
[1:02:51] | pottery, cookery, art and horticulture for adult and child alike. | 学习制陶 烹调 美术及园艺等 都是老少皆宜的 |
[1:02:57] | Almost any activity one could wish for is available within the camp. | 无论何种活动 营地都应有尽有 |
[1:03:07] | Splendid. | 精彩 |
[1:03:18] | – Bravo. Excellent. – Thank you. | -好 太棒了 -谢谢 |
[1:04:07] | Good-bye, little man. | 再见了 小鬼 |
[1:04:56] | Shmuel! Shmuel! | 希姆尔! 希姆尔! |
[1:05:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:05:17] | I saw a film about the camp… | 我看了一部营地的电影 |
[1:05:21] | and it looked so nice. | 里面看上去很棒 |
[1:05:30] | I don’t know why I did it. | 我不知道我为什么会那么做 |
[1:05:32] | Gretel and everyone were saying all these things… | 格蕾特尔和其他人都在说犹太人怎么怎么的 |
[1:05:35] | and that soldier’s so scary. | 那个士兵又挺吓人的 |
[1:05:43] | Been coming here for days, but you were never here. | 我来这儿好几天了 可你一直都没来 |
[1:05:46] | I thought maybe we weren’t friends anymore. | 我还以为我们做不成朋友了 |
[1:06:00] | Shmuel, I’m really sorry for what I did. | 希姆尔 我对那天的事感到很抱歉 |
[1:06:02] | We are still friends, aren’t we? | 我们还是朋友 对吗? |
[1:06:36] | Where’s Kurt these days? I haven’t seen him for ages. | 科特这些天上哪儿去了? 我很久没看到他了 |
[1:06:41] | – Who’s Kurt? – Lieutenant Kotler. | -科特是谁? -科特勒中尉 |
[1:06:46] | He’s been moved to the front. | 他被派到前线去了 |
[1:06:49] | It was felt that his youth and enthusiasm… | 他年轻又有激情 |
[1:06:51] | would be put to better use there. | 在那里会发挥得更好 |
[1:06:52] | Herr Kommandant, telephone. | 司令官先生 电话 |
[1:06:55] | I n actual fact, Gretel, he was sent there… | 事实上 格蕾特尔 他被派到那儿 |
[1:06:58] | because he failed to inform the authorities… | 是因为没能向当局上报 |
[1:07:00] | of his father’s lack of loyalty to the Party. | 自己父亲对党的不忠 |
[1:07:02] | Which was his duty, I might add. | 我加一句 这是他的职责 |
[1:07:04] | – Which was his bad luck. – Bad luck? | -是他运气不好 -运气不好? |
[1:07:06] | Well, bad luck that it was his father who was disloyal, and not his mother. | 运气不好在是他的父亲不忠 而不是她母亲 |
[1:07:11] | One presumably doesn’t have to report one’s mother. | 母亲当然不用上报了 |
[1:07:19] | – What? – When will Pavel be back? | -什么? -帕维尔什么时候回来? |
[1:07:24] | – Mum? – Never, stupid. | -妈妈? -不可能 傻瓜 |
[1:07:31] | It’s Father. They’ve been bombed. | 是父亲 他们遭到炸弹袭击 |
[1:07:39] | Grandmother’s dead. | 奶奶死了 |
[1:08:26] | “…the victory which You have obtained for us… | “你为我们以及所有沉睡其中的人们” |
[1:08:29] | and for all who sleep in Him… | “所带来的胜利” |
[1:08:31] | keep us who are still in the body in everlasting fellowship… | “让我们这些仍旧活着的人们” |
[1:08:35] | with all that wait for Thee on earth… | “同所有在地上守候着你” |
[1:08:37] | and with all that are around Thee in heaven… | “和在天堂陪伴你左右的人们 友谊长存” |
[1:08:40] | in union with Him who is the resurrection… | “同那个代表着复苏与生命的人一起” |
[1:08:42] | and the life, who liveth and reigneth with Thee and the Holy Ghost… | “他点燃你的生命支配你的圣灵” |
[1:08:46] | ever one God, world without end. Amen.” | “愿上帝让你永远安息 阿门” |
[1:08:49] | He can’t have that on there. She wouldn’t have wanted it. | 他不能把这东西放上去 她不会想要的 |
[1:08:54] | He does. | 他想 |
[1:09:23] | “Almighty God, who by the death of…” | “全能的上帝…” |
[1:09:25] | Have you ever been to a funeral? | 你参加过葬礼吗? |
[1:09:28] | My grandma and grandpa both died just after we got here… | 我爷爷和奶奶到这儿不久就死了 |
[1:09:32] | but there weren’t any funerals. | 不过没有什么葬礼 |
[1:09:36] | That one there to there. | 这边的这个走到那儿 |
[1:09:42] | They both died at the same time? | 他们同时死的? |
[1:09:45] | What of? | 什么原因? |
[1:09:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:49] | Papa said they must have caught something on the way here. | 爸爸说可能是在来这里的路上得了什么病 |
[1:09:52] | They had to go to a hospital as soon as we arrived. | 一到这里就马上送医院了 |
[1:09:56] | We didn’t see them again. | 後来就没见过他们 |
[1:10:02] | This is fun. | 下棋很好玩 |
[1:10:04] | Wish we could do something a bit more exciting, though. | 但愿我们能玩点更刺激的 |
[1:10:12] | – That one there to there. – This one? | -那边的那个走到这里 -这个? |
[1:10:17] | – This one? – No, that one. | -这个? -不是 那个 |
[1:10:20] | – This one to here? – No, there! | -这个走到这里? -不是 那里! |
[1:10:23] | – To here? – No. | -到这里? -不是 |
[1:10:25] | – Here? – No. | -这里? -不是 |
[1:10:35] | – I don’t want you to go away again. – No. Neither do I. | -我不想让你再走了 -是啊 我也不想 |
[1:11:08] | You can’t behave like this! | 你不能这么做 |
[1:11:11] | – You’re questioning my behavior? – It can’t continue! | -你倒来指责我的做法了? -不能再这样了! |
[1:11:15] | I know. I can’t stand this anymore, Ralf. | 我知道 我受不了了 拉尔夫 |
[1:11:17] | I can’t stay here and be a part of this. | 我不能再呆在这儿 成为其中的一部分 |
[1:11:21] | Don’t you think there will be questions? | 你觉得别人就不会有质疑吗? |
[1:11:23] | – Questions? – Well, now, what does it say… | -质疑? -别人就会说 |
[1:11:24] | about my ability to carry out my work if I cannot control my own family? | 连家里的事都管不好 这人的工作能力又会怎样? |
[1:11:29] | – Work? Is that what you call it? – Pull yourself together, woman. | -工作? 这也算工作? -振作一点 女人 |
[1:11:32] | Right. Just ignore it. Ignore it. | 好了 你无视好了 无视吧 |
[1:11:34] | Ignore the fact that the man I married is a monster! | 要无视我丈夫是个怪物的事实! |
[1:11:38] | Even your own mother couldn’t love you. | 你自己母亲也不会爱你的 |
[1:11:50] | Are you happy here? | 在这里生活快乐吗? |
[1:11:54] | Yes. Very. | 是的 很快乐 |
[1:11:58] | And you, Gretel? | 你呢 格蕾特尔? |
[1:12:02] | Well, I was, but I do miss home. I miss my friends. | 我以前挺开心的 但我想家 想我那些朋友 |
[1:12:08] | Yes, I’m sure. And you, too, | 是啊 我就知道 还有你 |
[1:12:10] | Bruno. You must miss those friends of yours. | 布鲁诺 肯定也想念朋友了 |
[1:12:14] | No. Not anymore, really. | 不 不再想念了 真的 |
[1:12:29] | I suppose the real question is, if the opportunity arose… | 我想真正的问题是 如果有机会 |
[1:12:35] | would you prefer to live somewhere else? | 你们愿意到别的地方去生活吗? |
[1:12:38] | – Back home? – No. Not Berlin. Not yet. | -回家? -不 不是柏林 那里还不行 |
[1:12:42] | Somewhere safe, say Aunt Lottie’s in Heidelberg, for example. | 一个安全的地方 比如海德尔堡你们洛蒂阿姨那里 |
[1:12:49] | All of us? You as well? | 我们全都走? 您也去? |
[1:12:52] | No. That won’t be possible just yet, I’m afraid. | 不 目前恐怕还不行 |
[1:12:55] | I must stay and complete my work here. | 我必须留在这儿完成我的工作 |
[1:13:00] | See, at the moment, your mother is finding it- | 听着 眼下你们母亲觉得… |
[1:13:06] | She just feels right now you need to spend some time elsewhere. | 现在你们应该到别的地方去生活 |
[1:13:11] | Would you like that? | 你们愿意吗? |
[1:13:22] | I’m afraid, Bruno, in life, we often have to do things we don’t want to do. | 布鲁诺 人生当中恐怕很多时候 都会身不由己 |
[1:13:28] | The important thing is your mother does not feel… | 重要的是你母亲觉得 |
[1:13:31] | that this is an appropriate place for you to be spending your childhood… | 你们的童年不该在 这个地方度过 |
[1:13:34] | and the more I think about it, the more I realize she’s very probably right. | 我越想越觉得 大概她是对的 |
[1:13:37] | – But, Dad- – No! | -可是 爸爸… -不! |
[1:13:46] | It’s time for you to move away. | 你们该走了 |
[1:14:13] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吧? |
[1:14:18] | We can’t find Papa. | 找不到爸爸了 |
[1:14:20] | He went on a different work duty with some of the men… | 他和另外几个人去干别的活 |
[1:14:23] | and they haven’t come back. | 到现在都还没回来 |
[1:14:34] | I’ve got some bad news, too. I’m going away. | 我也有个坏消息 我要走了 |
[1:14:40] | How long for this time? | 这次要走多久? |
[1:14:42] | That’s why it’s bad. It’s forever, I think. | 所以才说是坏消息 是要永远离开 我想 |
[1:14:47] | Mum says this is no place for children, which is just stupid. | 妈妈说这里不适合小孩 真够傻的 |
[1:14:52] | – When do you go? – Tomorrow. After lunch. | -什么时候走? -明天午饭後 |
[1:14:56] | So, I won’t ever see you again? | 那…我永远也见不到你了? |
[1:15:02] | Yes, you will. You can come on holiday to Berlin if you like… | 不 会的 你可以来柏林度假 |
[1:15:07] | when everybody’s getting on with each other again. | 等事情好转一些 |
[1:15:15] | I wish I could’ve helped you find your dad. | 我真希望能帮你找到你爸爸 |
[1:15:18] | I really want to make up for letting you down like I did. | 以前我让你很失望 我想补偿你 |
[1:15:22] | That would have done it, wouldn’t it? Helping you find your dad? | 这样应该可以了吧? 我帮你找到你爸爸? |
[1:15:25] | Would’ve been great. Like a secret mission. | 一定会很刺激 就像执行秘密任务 |
[1:15:33] | – I could dig under. – What? With that? | -我可以挖过来 -什么? 就用那个? |
[1:15:36] | – No, but I could bring something. – You don’t want to come over here. | -不 但我可以带工具来 -你不会想到这边来的 |
[1:15:44] | Look. | 瞧 |
[1:15:51] | – I could come through to your side. – What’s the point in that? | -我可以到你这边来 -那有什么用? |
[1:15:55] | Your dad’s not going to be over here, is he? | 你爸爸又不会到这边来 是吧? |
[1:15:58] | But I’d stick out though, wouldn’t I, if I came through? | 我可以混过去 不是吗 如果我过来了? |
[1:16:02] | I don’t look like you. | 可我长得不像你 |
[1:16:08] | You could look like me, though. | 你可以变得和我很像 |
[1:16:10] | If you dressed like me and shaved your hair off. | 如果你穿的和我一样 再把头发剃掉 |
[1:16:13] | I’m not shaving my hair off. | 我才不剃头发 |
[1:16:15] | – You could cover it with a cap. – My pajamas are a different color. | -你可以带顶帽子盖住 -我的睡衣不是这种颜色 |
[1:16:19] | I could bring some. There’s a hut full of them… | 我会带一件来 那里有一屋子的衣服 |
[1:16:23] | thousands of them. Would you do it, though? | 多得数不清 你干不干? |
[1:16:26] | – I want to do it. – Would you dare do it, though? | -我想干 -你敢干吗? |
[1:16:28] | – I want to help you find your dad. – I’ve got to go. | -我想帮你找爸爸 -我得走了 |
[1:16:31] | – Tomorrow, then? – I’ll bring an extra-big sandwich. | -那明天见 -我会带个超大三明治来 |
[1:16:34] | And don’t forget the pajamas! | 别忘了条纹睡衣! |
[1:17:39] | Bruno? | 布鲁诺? |
[1:17:41] | Mum, can I go and play on the swing? | 妈妈 我能去玩秋千吗? |
[1:17:46] | – Bruno… – It’s my last chance. | -布鲁诺… -这是最後一次了 |
[1:17:52] | All right. Go on then. | 好吧 你去吧 |
[1:18:25] | – I thought you weren’t coming! – I’m sorry. It wasn’t easy to get away. | -还以为你不来了! -对不起 好不容易才走开 |
[1:18:29] | I’m not meant to be out here today. You forgot the pajamas! | 我今天不该出来的 你忘拿条纹睡衣了! |
[1:18:34] | – Did you bring the sandwich? – Would I let you down? | -三明治带来了吗? -我会让你失望吗? |
[1:19:03] | Shmuel. | 希姆尔 |
[1:19:13] | Here. | 给 |
[1:19:29] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样? |
[1:19:38] | Right. Let’s get going. | 好 开始吧 |
[1:19:57] | Bruno? | 布鲁诺? |
[1:19:59] | That’s enough. | 可以了 |
[1:20:31] | Let’s go and find your dad. | 去找你爸爸吧 |
[1:20:38] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:20:40] | Master Bruno? | 布鲁诺少爷? |
[1:21:26] | Shmuel. | 希姆尔 |
[1:21:29] | – Can we go to the caf?or something? – Caf? | -去小餐馆吃点东西吧? -小餐馆? |
[1:21:35] | – Maybe I should go home. – What about Papa? | -也许我该回家了 -爸爸怎么办? |
[1:21:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:21:52] | We’ll check our hut first. | 先去我们房里看看 |
[1:21:58] | Bruno? | 布鲁诺? |
[1:22:07] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:22:22] | Papa? | 爸爸? |
[1:22:25] | Up! Up! Get up! | 起来! 起来! 起来! |
[1:22:27] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | -怎么了? -我不知道 |
[1:22:30] | We go on marches sometimes. | 我们有时候要去走队列 |
[1:22:31] | Move! Up, up! | 快! 起来 起来! |
[1:22:36] | Move, move! | 快 快! |
[1:22:48] | Bruno! | 布鲁诺! |
[1:22:51] | He must still be outside somewhere, ma’am. | 他肯定还在外面 夫人 |
[1:23:08] | Bruno! | 布鲁诺! |
[1:23:12] | Bruno? | 布鲁诺? |
[1:23:25] | – Move! – Quickly! | -快! -快点! |
[1:23:30] | Get up! | 起来! |
[1:23:34] | Get up. You must! | 起来 快起来! |
[1:23:37] | Move them out! | 都到外面去! |
[1:23:50] | which means that our weekly capabilities… | 这就意味着我们的周处理能力 |
[1:23:52] | would be almost tripled… | 增至现在的3倍 |
[1:23:54] | so, therefore, by the end of the summer… | 所以 到夏末的时候… |
[1:23:56] | – Ralf. – Elsa, I’m in a meeting. | -拉尔夫 -艾尔莎 我在开会 |
[1:24:00] | Bruno’s missing. | 布鲁诺不见了 |
[1:24:07] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:24:15] | Wait here! | 在这儿等着! |
[1:24:28] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:24:32] | Move! Move! | 快! 快! |
[1:24:41] | Join the queue! | 排好队! |
[1:24:51] | Come on, you! | 快 你! |
[1:25:02] | Bruno! | 布鲁诺! |
[1:25:04] | Move it! | 快点! |
[1:25:08] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:25:11] | Bruno! | 布鲁诺! |
[1:25:22] | I think we just wait here until the rain stops. | 我们只是到这儿来避雨 |
[1:25:27] | Clothes off! | 脱衣服! |
[1:25:37] | Where are we going? | 要去哪儿? |
[1:25:44] | No, it’s just a shower. | 不 只是洗个澡 |
[1:25:47] | A shower? | 洗澡? |
[1:26:37] | Open the gates! Open the gates! | 把门打开! 把门打开! |
[1:26:44] | Move! | 快! |
[1:28:03] | Bruno! | 布鲁诺! |