英文名称:The Bourne Ultimatum
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:21] | Send him in. | 让他进去 |
[02:35] | Will you commit to this program? | 你愿意负责这个计划吗? |
[02:39] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[02:51] | Will you commit to this program? | 你愿意负责这个计划吗? |
[03:02] | Will you commit to this program? | 你愿意负责这个计划吗? |
[03:07] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:12] | There’s no place it won’t catch up to you. | (爱兹拉·克雷莫 局长 CIA) 你不可能逃出如来佛的手掌 |
[04:14] | It’s how every story ends. | 所有的故事都是这结局 |
[04:17] | It’s what you are, Jason, a killer. | 这就是你的本性 杰森 是个杀手 |
[04:21] | You always will be. | 你永远也无法改变 |
[04:22] | Go ahead. Go on. Go on! Do it! Do it! | 继续啊! 快啊! 动手 动手! |
[04:28] | She wouldn’t want me to. | 她不会让我这样做的 |
[04:30] | That’s the only reason you’re alive. | 那是你活着的唯一理由 |
[04:33] | Who is “she”? | “她”是指谁? |
[04:34] | Marie Kreutz, his girlfriend. | 玛丽·克鲁兹 他的女友 |
[04:37] | She was killed in India. | 在印度被杀了 |
[04:39] | Director of Operations Ward Abbott arranged it. | 是中情局行动主管 华德·艾伯特下的命令 |
[04:45] | So we have a dirty section chief who kills Bourne’s girl. | 也就是说 我们的一位无耻主管杀了他女朋友 |
[04:49] | Bourne comes back for revenge, tapes Abbott’s confession | 伯恩回来报仇 录下了艾伯特供词 |
[04:52] | and Abbott commits suicide. | 然后艾伯特自杀了 |
[04:55] | Now Bourne’s gunning for us. | 而现在他来找我们算帐了 |
[04:57] | You couldn’t make this stuff up. | 这些都是事实 |
[05:01] | Bourne’s last confirmed location was Moscow, six weeks ago. | 最近发现伯恩的踪影是在莫斯科 六个星期前 |
[05:05] | Right. Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:06] | He’s on the run. He’s dangerous. | 他在逃亡中 很危险 |
[05:08] | Well, sir, with respect, I think something else could be going on here. | 长官 恕我直言 我认为可能还有其他原因 |
[05:11] | What? What’s he after? | 是什么? 他为什么要逃亡? |
[05:14] | The reason Bourne went to Moscow was to see the daughter of his first target. | 伯恩去莫斯科是为了 找他第一个杀害目标的女儿 |
[05:17] | What’s your point, Pam? | 你的意思是什么 帕梅? |
[05:18] | Maybe he was retracing his steps. | 可能他在回忆他的过去 |
[05:21] | He’s looking for something. Something in his past. | 他在寻找某样东西 他回忆里的某样东西 |
[05:24] | Maybe he hasn’t found it yet and we need to know what it is. | 也许他还没找到 我们需要知道他在找什么 |
[05:27] | Are you telling me he’s not a threat to this agency? | 你认为他对我们没有威胁? |
[05:30] | I think if he wanted to hurt us, he could have sent the tape to CNN. | 我想如果他真的想害我们 大可以把录音带寄到CNN去 |
[05:33] | Maybe he still will. | 也许他会这么做的 |
[05:36] | My number one rule is hope for the best, plan for the worst. | 我的首要原则就是 抱着最大的希望做最坏的打算 |
[05:42] | As far as I’m concerned, Bourne is still a serious threat until proven otherwise. | 对我而言 伯恩始终是个很大的威胁 除非你能证明我错了 |
[05:48] | Let’s keep looking. | 继续寻找他的踪影 |
[05:49] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | – 是 长官 – 是 长官 |
[06:33] | This one’s three years ago. They had half of Interpol after him. | 这是三年前的照片 那时有一半的国际刑警都在追捕他 |
[06:37] | Turned up in Naples, Berlin, Moscow… | 后来他曾出现在那不勒斯 柏林 莫斯科 |
[06:41] | Disappeared again. | 然后又消失了 |
[06:44] | The girl that he was on the run with. | 与他一起逃亡的女子 |
[06:47] | Marie Kreutz. She was found dead in a river halfway round the world. | 玛丽·克鲁兹 尸体在另一半地球的河里被找到 |
[06:51] | She’d been shot in the head. | 头部中枪 |
[06:55] | What connects the dots? | 这些都意味着什么? |
[07:09] | Turn off the tape recorder. | 把录音机关掉 |
[08:00] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹呢? |
[08:06] | Why don’t you sit down? | 何不先坐下来? |
[08:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[08:25] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[08:29] | She was killed. | 是被杀的 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:45] | I knew this could end this way. | 我就知道会是这个结果 |
[08:52] | It was always gonna end this way. | 从来就没有过特例 |
[08:53] | I didn’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[09:04] | And how did she die? | 她怎么死的? |
[09:09] | She was shot. | 被枪杀 |
[09:13] | We were together in India. | 当时我俩在印度 |
[09:18] | He came for me. | 那个人的目标是我 |
[09:23] | You killed him? | 你杀了他? |
[09:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:30] | And now what? | 现在呢? |
[09:34] | Someone started all of this and I’m gonna find them. | 这一切都起源于某人 我要把他找出来 |
[09:50] | Hey. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[09:51] | Yeah. He knows the whole story. | 是的 他什么都知道 |
[09:56] | Bourne’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 伯恩只不过是冰山一角 |
[09:57] | Have you heard of an Operation Blackbriar? | 你听说过”黑荆棘”计划吗? |
[10:01] | I’m gonna get my head around this and type it up. | 我要好好整理一下并写成报道 |
[10:02] | I’ll see you first thing. | 我现在去找你 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:19] | Scanning. GoSat 21. I have a hit on ECHELON. Blackbriar. | 埃施朗电子监测网发现关键词”黑荆棘” |
[10:23] | I repeat, Blackbriar. | 重复一遍 是”黑荆棘” |
[10:24] | Looks like it’s coming from a European signal. | 信号似乎来自欧洲 |
[10:28] | NSA, please confirm your receipt. | 国家安全局 请确认 |
[10:30] | I’ll bring up the frequency and the coordinates | (中央情报局 兰利 维吉尼亚州) 我会找到频率和坐标 |
[10:32] | …intercept of our principal… | 截获我们首要的… |
[10:34] | – Sir! – What you got? | – 长官! – 什么情况? |
[10:36] | We intercepted a call in London. Keyword, “Blackbriar.” | 我们截获到了在伦敦的一通电话 内容带有关键词”黑荆棘” |
[10:39] | Okay, send it to New York right away. | 好的 马上发给纽约 |
[11:00] | Track the phone? | 跟踪到电话来源了? |
[11:01] | Registered to a London reporter named Simon Ross. | 登记者是一位叫 赛门·罗斯的伦敦记者 |
[11:03] | Works at the Guardian newspaper. | 为《卫报》工作 |
[11:05] | – You’re tracking him? – Sir. Yeah. | – 你正在跟踪他吗? – 是的 长官! |
[11:07] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[11:08] | We have a survey team covering him at work | 我们有个调查小组正在跟踪他 |
[11:10] | and a sneak and peek’s on their way to his apartment. | 另外还派了一组人潜入他的公寓 |
[11:12] | Well, who talked to him? How did he find out about Blackbriar? | 他跟谁联系过? 他怎么会知道”黑荆棘”计划? |
[11:14] | I don’t know. We pulled his background | 我不知道 我们已经调查过他的背景 |
[11:16] | and ran a cross-check on any known anomalies. | 并且反复确认了所有的疑点 |
[11:18] | We’ve come up with nothing. But I think if we follow Ross, we’re gonna be able… | 但什么也没有发现 不过我认为只要跟踪罗斯 就能… |
[11:21] | Ray, Ross is easy. We want the source. | 雷 罗斯不重要 我们要的是消息来源 |
[11:41] | Have you heard of an Operation Blackbriar? | 你听说过”黑荆棘”计划吗? |
[11:43] | You have details? | 你有细节吗? |
[11:44] | I’m gonna get my head around this and type it up. | 我要好好整理一下并写成报道 |
[11:46] | I’ll see you first thing. | 我现在去找你 |
[11:48] | – Is that all? – Yeah. | – 就这些? – 是的 |
[11:53] | I want rendition protocols and put the asset on standby, just in case. | 准备标准行动 为以防万一 让杀手待命 |
[11:59] | People, listen up! This is a full priority situation. | 大家听着 这是4级紧急事件 |
[12:02] | Jimmy, give me Ross’ profile on one. | 吉米 把罗斯的档案投到1号屏上 |
[12:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:07] | Our target is a British national, Simon Ross. A reporter. | 我们的目标是一位英国记者 赛门·罗斯 |
[12:11] | I want all his phones, his BlackBerry, his apartment, his car, | 我要监视他所有的电话记录 黑莓短讯 公寓 车子 |
[12:16] | bank accounts, credit cards, travel patterns. | 银行账户 信用卡账户 旅行记录 |
[12:18] | I want to know what he’s gonna think before he does. | 我要在他下一步行动之前 知道他的计划 |
[12:20] | Every dirty little secret he has. | 我要知道他的一切秘密 |
[12:22] | And most of all, we want the name and real-time location of his source. | 最重要的是 我要知道他线人的名字 以及实时位置 |
[12:26] | This is NSA priority level four. Any questions? | 这是国家安全局4级紧急事件 有什么疑问吗? |
[12:32] | All right, let’s get to it. | 好吧 行动 |
[13:06] | What? | 什么? |
[13:10] | Will you commit to this program? | 你愿意负责这个计划吗? |
[13:16] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[14:09] | Copy that. Mr. Wills, the subject is entering his office. | 收到 威尔逊先生 目标正进入办公室 |
[14:12] | Give me some eyeballs on the street. | 给我派几个眼线到街上监视 |
[14:13] | Where’s my picture, please? | 我的现场视频呢? |
[14:15] | Coming online. | 快连上了 |
[14:16] | Online now. | 连上了 |
[14:19] | Jimmy, how you doing with the phone line? | 吉米 电话线那里怎么样? |
[14:21] | Yeah, we have an office line. We’re working on his cell. | 我们已能监听他的办公室电话 现在正在处理手机线路 |
[14:24] | – How long? – An hour, sir. | – 还得花多久 – 一个小时 长官 |
[14:27] | That’s too long. | 太慢了 |
[14:29] | So how do we know he’s not spinning for someone? | 我们怎么知道他是不是受人指使? |
[14:31] | There was more. He was scared. | 还有更多黑幕 他很害怕 |
[14:33] | – Scared about what? – Blackbriar. | – 怕什么? – “黑荆棘”计划 |
[14:36] | – Sorry. Call for you. – Who is it? | – 打扰一下 有你的电话 – 是谁打来的? |
[14:38] | Won’t give his name. | 他不肯说 |
[14:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[14:43] | – He’s on my line. – Thanks. | – 在我的线上 – 谢谢 |
[14:48] | Simon Ross. | 赛门·罗斯 |
[14:49] | Camera three, screen. | 三号摄像头 大屏幕 |
[14:51] | Why aren’t we hearing this? | 为什么听不到对话? |
[14:52] | That’s a hard line, Jimmy. Why don’t we have it? | 吉米 这是座机 为什么我们监听不到? |
[14:55] | We have his line, sir, but he’s not on it. He’s using a different phone. | 我们已经监听了他的线路 但他不在那条线上 他在用别人的电话 |
[14:58] | I’ve been reading your stories. | 我看过你的报道 |
[15:01] | – Who is this? – This is Jason Bourne. | – 你是谁 – 杰森·伯恩 |
[15:04] | Waterloo Station. South entrance. Thirty minutes. Come alone. | 滑铁卢车站 南站口 三十分钟后 独自过来 |
[15:12] | Get me audio as soon as you can, Ted. | 特德 尽快搞定声音信号 |
[15:14] | Street teams Alpha, Bravo. | 街道A组、B组 |
[15:15] | Okay, guys, let’s work it. Come on. | 好吧 伙计们 行动 快 |
[15:17] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪里? |
[15:18] | Okay, he is on the move. Give me eyeballs on the street. Let’s go. | 他开始行动了 派一组眼线到街上监视 行动 |
[15:35] | Subject exiting the building. | 目标正离开大楼 |
[15:36] | All right, everyone, let’s find out where he’s going. | 所有人注意 找出他的目的地 |
[15:44] | Mobile One, I need audio. | 外勤1号 我需要声音信号 |
[15:45] | Audio engaged. | 启动声音信号 |
[15:47] | Mobile One should have him. Mobile One should have him. | 外勤1号跟上他 外勤1号跟上他 |
[15:49] | Get Mobile One on it. Let me know when you hear it. | 外勤1号跟踪他 听到内容后通知我 |
[15:52] | Hi. Waterloo Station, south entrance. | 滑铁卢车站 南站口 |
[15:54] | – Mr. Wills. – Where’s he going? | – 威尔逊先生 – 他要去哪里? |
[15:55] | Destination is Waterloo Station. | 目的地是滑铁卢车站 |
[15:57] | Okay, Waterloo Station. | 很好 滑铁卢车站 |
[15:58] | Give me eyes at Waterloo. Put everyone in play. | 马上派眼线前往滑铁卢车站 派出所有人手 |
[16:00] | – Let’s activate the asset. – Mobilize Tracker Three. | – 命令杀手行动 – 调动外勤3号 |
[16:22] | – Are we at the bridge yet? – Not yet, sir. | – 到桥上了吗? – 还没有 长官 |
[16:24] | Okay, Mobile Three, tell them to stay back. | 好的 外勤3号 叫他们与目标保持距离 |
[16:26] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:27] | Please maintain visual contact. | 请保持监视距离 |
[16:43] | Prepaid phone. | 一台预付费手机 |
[16:46] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:55] | Mobile One, give me the subject’s current location. | 外勤1号 请给出目标现在的位置 |
[17:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:02] | Sir, the subject is arriving at the south entrance of Waterloo Station. | 长官 目标正在前往 滑铁卢车站的南站口 |
[17:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:51] | Give me that on five and seven as well. | 给我传到5号和7号 |
[17:53] | Jimmy, I need that phone. | 吉米 我需要知道电话的内容 |
[17:54] | I want you to listen very carefully to what I’m about to tell you. | 仔细听着我要说的话 |
[17:57] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[17:58] | Ten o’clock, to your left, across the street, there’s a silver Chrysler Voyager. | 在你左手边10点钟位置 街道对面 停着一辆银色克莱斯勒旅行车 |
[18:02] | There’s a surveillance team inside. | 里面是一队监视小组 |
[18:04] | Directly across the street, twelve noon, | 正前方街道对面 12点位置 |
[18:06] | there’s a man on the second story, static post. | 有个男人在二楼立柱旁 |
[18:08] | He’s watching you. | 监视你 |
[18:10] | Now, there’s a bus stop 50 meters to your left. | 在你左边50米距离外有个公交车站 |
[18:13] | I want you to walk towards it. | 你现在就朝那个方向走去 |
[18:14] | Jimmy, I need that phone! I need it yesterday. | 吉米 我需要电话的通话内容! 昨天就交代了的 |
[18:16] | He’s on the move. He’s on the move. | 他在行动 他在行动 |
[18:18] | That’s not his phone, sir. | 那不是他的电话 长官 |
[18:19] | Say again? | 再说一遍? |
[18:20] | That’s not his phone, sir. | 那不是他的电话 长官 |
[18:22] | What do you mean that’s not his phone? | 什么叫不是他的电话? |
[18:23] | Where the hell did he get another phone? | 那部电话是从哪来的? |
[18:25] | Well, no, you just have to… | 嗯 不 你只要… |
[18:27] | Grab Team B, stand by. | 逮捕队B组 准备行动 |
[18:28] | Grab Team B. We’re in position. | 逮捕队B组 准备就绪 |
[18:30] | All right, there’s a man in a blue hooded sweatshirt. | 那里有一个穿蓝色有帽T恤的人 |
[18:32] | He’s talking on a phone. Walk directly to him and stop. | 他正在打电话 走到他的身边 然后停下来 |
[18:35] | Jimmy, we need the call. I need that cell phone. | 吉米 我们需要通话内容 |
[18:38] | Do not let him get out of sight. | 别让他离开视线范围 |
[18:40] | All right, turn around. | 好的 转过身来 |
[18:47] | Okay, who’s the guy in the blue hood? | 那个穿蓝色有帽T恤的家伙是谁? |
[18:49] | Is that his contact? | 他的联系人吗? |
[18:53] | All right, there’s a bus coming. It’ll be there in ten seconds. | 有一辆公交车正在靠站 大概10秒钟后会到达 |
[18:55] | When it stops, I want you to walk directly to your left. | 它一停下来 你就开始往左走 |
[18:57] | There’s an overpass. Go up the stairs. Stop at the newsstand. | 那里有个天桥 到楼上的卖报小亭那里去 |
[19:00] | You’ll get further instructions. | 你会在那里得到进一步指示 |
[19:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[19:04] | Get ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[19:05] | Watch that bus. Watch that bus. | 盯着那辆公交 盯着那辆公交 |
[19:06] | What? All right, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[19:08] | Somebody tell me. We lost the feed. Grab Team B. | 有谁能告诉我状况 我们失去了一切视频监控 |
[19:09] | Intercept the contact and stay with Ross. | 逮捕队B组 抓住他的联系人 跟紧罗斯 |
[19:14] | Hey! Stop! | 嘿! 停下! |
[19:18] | Mobile One. Target’s on the move. | 这里是外勤1号 目标已开始移动 |
[19:22] | Okay, he’s on the move. Do not lose Ross. | 他开始移动了 别跟丢了 |
[19:24] | Blue hood! Down! Now! | 蓝帽子! 趴下! 马上! |
[19:29] | Go! Let’s go. | 走 我们走 |
[19:31] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死的 |
[19:37] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[19:40] | Sir, we’ve lost all communication with Mobile One. | 长官 我们失去了与外勤1号的联系 |
[19:48] | To the right! Heading west. Let us know when you get a visual! | 右边! 往西 发现目标后通知我们 |
[19:50] | What was the last known position, please? | 最后的所在位置是哪里? |
[19:53] | On the walkway, heading towards the concourse, sir. | 在通往中央广场的人行道上 长官 |
[19:56] | It’s a surveillance nightmare. It’s the busiest terminal in London. | 这里是监控队的噩梦 伦敦最忙碌的车站 |
[20:00] | Give me all of CCTV’s eyes. | 接入所有闭路监视系统 |
[20:02] | On it, sir. | 正在处理中 长官 |
[20:04] | Sir, asset’s on scene. | 长官 杀手已到现场 |
[20:31] | Who’s your source? | 你的消息线人是谁? |
[20:32] | What’s his name? What’s your source’s name? | 他叫什么名字? 你的线人是谁? |
[20:34] | Look, what’s going on? Why are these people after me? | 听着 到底发生什么事了? 为什么有一群人在追捕我? |
[20:36] | Because you found something. | 因为你知道得太多了 |
[20:38] | You talked to someone inside Treadstone. | 你与”踩石”行动的内部人士沟通过 |
[20:40] | Someone who was there at the beginning. Who is it? | 一个从一开始就参与在其中的人 那个人是谁? |
[20:41] | You know I can’t tell you that. | 你知道我不能透露 |
[20:43] | You have no idea what you’re into here. These people will kill you, if they have to. | 你不知道你惹了多大的祸 如果有必要 那些人是会杀人灭口的 |
[20:47] | Was it Blackbriar? Is that what this is? | 是因为”黑荆棘”计划吗? |
[20:49] | What’s Blackbriar? | 什么”黑荆棘”计划? |
[20:51] | Treadstone upgrade. My source told me it all started with you. | “踩石”计划的升级版 我的联系人说一切都是从你开始的 |
[20:54] | He said that you were square one, the dirty little secret. | 他说你是这个肮脏秘密的第一人 |
[20:58] | He said he knows who you are. | 他说他知道你是谁 |
[21:03] | All right, we have to move. | 好吧 我们得走了 |
[21:06] | Answer your phone. | 保持电话联系 |
[21:11] | – Coming online. – You got visual? | – 就要连上了 – 找到了? |
[21:14] | Where the hell is he, people? | 他到底在哪儿? |
[21:19] | Do exactly as I say. I need you to move up to your right. | 听我的指示 现在走向你的右方 |
[21:22] | First escalator on the right. | 右手边第一个电扶梯 |
[21:38] | Tie your shoe. Tie your shoe right now. Tie your shoe. | 马上系鞋带 系鞋带 |
[21:49] | Wait. | 等着 |
[21:51] | Wait. | 等着 |
[21:57] | I’m gonna walk by you. I want you to move along the far wall | 我会从你身边走过 我要你靠着左手边的墙走 |
[22:00] | to your left in four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[22:04] | Stand up. | 起来 |
[22:05] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[22:09] | Where the hell is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[22:11] | We cannot afford to lose this guy, people. | 我们决不能让那家伙失踪 |
[22:18] | All right, that line you’re on is good. Stay on that line. Stay on that line. | 很好 你现在的方向很好 保持那个方向前进 |
[22:22] | I’ve gotta go and pick up the kids. Can you go and get the shopping done? | 我要去接孩子了 你买完东西了吗? |
[22:24] | Oh, the bin man, I think he’s one of them. | 天啊 那个大块头 我想他是他们的人 |
[22:28] | The garbage man? Negative. | 那个收垃圾的? 不是的 |
[22:29] | Oh, Jesus. Jesus! He’s reaching for something. | 天啊 他在拿东西 |
[22:32] | – Oh, God, he’s got a gun. – Stay on the line. | – 上帝 他有枪 他有枪 – 保持那个方向 |
[22:33] | He’s got a gun. He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 他有枪 |
[22:35] | Stay on the line you’re on. Do not deviate. | 保持那个方向 不要往别处走 |
[22:39] | Okay, there he is! Here he goes. | 找到他了! 他在那儿 他在那儿 |
[22:41] | Grab Team A. Go! | 逮捕队A组 行动 |
[22:42] | He’s still talking to somebody. | 他还在跟某人通话 |
[22:43] | He’s getting instructions. Jimmy, get me the conversation. | 他在接受指令 吉米 给我监听通话内容 |
[22:45] | – Mobile Two, I want… – Come on, lock the box. | – 外勤2号 我要… – 快 赶快合围 |
[22:46] | Lock the box. Move in, Grab Team C. | 赶快合围 跟进 逮捕队C组 |
[22:50] | Hurry, Ross. We gotta move. | 快点 罗斯 我们得走快点 |
[22:52] | Okay, move through this crowd. Move through this crowd. | 混入人群 马上混入人群 |
[22:54] | Get undercover right now. Move through this crowd. | 马上隐蔽 混入人群 |
[23:04] | Get in the store. | 到店里去 |
[23:05] | There’s someone on your tail. Get in the store. | 有人在跟踪你 到店里去 |
[23:07] | You’re gonna proceed out the east exit. | 你要从东边的门出来 |
[23:08] | That’s to your right as you come into the store. | 在你进门的右手边 |
[23:20] | Head into the liquor store in front of you. | 进入你前方的酒店 |
[23:22] | Go into the back and lock the door. | 然后从后门离开 把门锁上 |
[23:25] | Mobile Four is down. | 外勤4号失去联系 |
[23:27] | This guy’s got help. Tell me when the asset’s in the nest. | 那家伙有帮手 告诉我杀手什么时候能够行动 |
[23:35] | Get me a feed in there! | 我需要里面的信号 |
[23:37] | I want Grab Team C in there. Tell me what’s going on. | 我要逮捕队C组到里面去 告诉我那里发生什么事了 |
[23:48] | Team Four is mobile. | 4号队移动 |
[24:28] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[24:31] | That’s Jason Bourne. | 是杰森·伯恩 |
[24:33] | He’s picking us apart. Do you think he’s the source? | 他在逐一除掉我们的人 你认为他是线人吗? |
[24:36] | He’s gotta be. | 一定是他 |
[24:41] | Block all the exits. Give the asset a green light. | 守住所有出口 让杀手行动 |
[24:45] | Take them both out. | 把他们两个都除掉 |
[25:05] | Stay there. | 待在那别动 |
[25:07] | I’m gonna get us out of here. You gotta do exactly what I say. | 我得想办法突围出去 你得依我的指示行动 |
[25:12] | Listen to me! This isn’t some story in a newspaper. | 听着 这可不是什么报纸里瞎编的报道 |
[25:14] | This is real. You understand me? | 这可是真的 明白吗? |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:30] | Call all agents back. | 让所有特工撤退 |
[25:31] | Give Bourne’s location at the back of the store to the asset. | 告诉杀手伯恩的位置: 商店后边 |
[25:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:53] | Kill the cameras. | 支开所有监控摄像头 |
[26:01] | – Bourne. – Wait. Something’s not right. | – 伯恩 – 等一下 好像有点不对劲 |
[26:03] | I can see the entrance from here. If I go now, I can make it. | 我从这里可以看到入口 如果我现在行动 应该能安全逃脱 |
[26:10] | Bourne? | 伯恩 |
[26:11] | Just stay where you are. | 待在那里别动 |
[26:13] | I don’t think we should wait! | 我们不能等了 |
[26:17] | I think someone’s coming. | 有人在朝这个方向走来 |
[26:19] | I’m going for it. | 我要拼一把 |
[26:20] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[28:05] | We have a situation. | 我们这里出了些状况 |
[28:11] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[28:13] | Director Kramer would like to see you. | 克雷莫局长要见你 |
[28:15] | We need to get those warrants… | 我们要得到许可证… |
[28:16] | He said it’s urgent. | 他说是紧急事件 |
[29:17] | What the police will tell me is that they believe the victim is 35-year-old | 警方已确认 被害者年龄35岁 |
[29:21] | Simon Ross, a well-known journalist based here in London | 叫赛门·罗斯 是伦敦的一名著名记者 |
[29:24] | with the Guardian newspaper. | 供职于《卫报》 |
[29:26] | It appears that he was gunned down | 现场证据表明他是被枪杀的 |
[29:29] | right in the middle of the Waterloo Station concourse | 地点为滑铁卢车站广场 |
[29:32] | around 3:45 this afternoon | 时间约为午后3时45分 |
[29:34] | in full view of hundreds of commuters. | 有上百位乘客目睹了事件的发生 |
[29:37] | Over the years, he’s uncovered a lot of | 这些年 他揭露了许多 |
[29:40] | unsavory stories about terror | 不为人知的恐怖事件 |
[29:42] | that have upset certain Western governments and… | 为此 得罪了某些西方国家政府… |
[30:08] | – Hi, how are you? – Right over there? | – 嘿 你好 – 在那 |
[30:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:12] | Good morning, sir. Can I take your order? Yes. | 早上好 先生 您想点些什么? |
[30:14] | I’ll have the Heart-Healthy omelet with goat cheese and peppers, please. | 来个煎蛋 奶酪加胡椒粉 谢谢 |
[30:19] | – Anything for you, ma’am? – Just coffee, please. | – 您想要些什么 女士? – 咖啡 谢谢 |
[30:21] | Are you sure? I’m buying. | 只要咖啡? 我买单哦 |
[30:22] | I’m good. | 咖啡就好 |
[30:25] | So, when the Director called and it was suggested that we bring you on… | 局长打来电话 他建议让你加入行动 |
[30:29] | Suggested? You sure it was just a suggestion? | 建议? 真的只是建议而已吗? |
[30:39] | You know, it’s funny how different things look | 真有意思 |
[30:41] | depending on where you sit, right? | 同一件事因所处位置不同 表述的不同 效果也不同 |
[30:44] | I look at this as a favor for you, Pam, | 在我看来 这对你是个帮助 帕梅 |
[30:47] | giving you an opportunity to complete some unfinished business. | 给你个机会完成你未完成的任务 |
[30:50] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[30:51] | Bourne. He’s here. He’s a threat. | 伯恩 他在这里 他是个威胁 |
[30:55] | And we both want the same thing. | 而我们 要的是同样的东西 |
[30:57] | But we both go about it in two very different ways. | 可是我们获得的手段相去甚远 |
[31:00] | The past is past, Pam. All right? | 过去的就让它过去吧 帕梅 |
[31:04] | We were careless in Stockholm. | 斯德哥尔摩的事 我们太大意了 |
[31:05] | So what was Waterloo? Just careless again? | 那么滑铁卢站这次 也是大意吗? |
[31:07] | We had a leak. A serious national security situation. | 有人泄密 这是非常严重的国家安全问题 |
[31:10] | Bourne showed up on our surveillance and we had very little time to react. | 伯恩在我们的监视下现身 我们几乎没有时间考虑如何应对 |
[31:13] | And a reporter got killed. | 一个记者被杀 |
[31:16] | Bourne saw us coming. The question is what was he doing there? | 伯恩知道我们会行动 关键是 他来这里做什么? |
[31:19] | No, the real question is how you managed | 不 关键是 |
[31:20] | to get into a firefight at a public train station. | 你怎么可以让杀手在公共车站射击? |
[31:23] | You know as well as I do decisions made in real time are never perfect. | 你和我都知道 危急状态下 不得不作出欠周全的决定 |
[31:26] | Don’t second-guess an operation from an armchair. | 用不着事后诸葛亮 你这是站着说话不腰疼 |
[31:34] | I’ll see you at the office. | 办公室见 |
[31:37] | Enjoy your egg whites. | 好好享用你的蛋白 |
[31:58] | People! | 大家注意了 |
[32:00] | This is Pamela Landy and her associate, Tom Cronin. | 这位是帕梅拉·兰蒂 和她的助手汤姆·克罗宁 |
[32:03] | She’s gonna be quarterbacking the search effort. | 她将领导这次的搜寻行动 |
[32:06] | Say your names. State your specs, please. | 报上你们的名字和职务 |
[32:07] | Well, let’s do names later, okay? What’s Bourne’s last fixed position? | 一会儿再报名字吧 伯恩的上一个现身地点是哪? |
[32:11] | London, 1200 Zulu. | 伦敦 12:00 |
[32:13] | Status. What is he? Armed? Wounded? | 状态? 有携带武器吗? 受伤否? |
[32:15] | Alive, mobile and unknown. | 活着 机动 未知 |
[32:18] | – Do we have an ECHELON package? – Yes. | – 申请跨国追踪了吗? – 是的 |
[32:19] | – Why isn’t it on? – We were waiting. | – 为什么还未启动? – 我们在等待 |
[32:21] | Waiting? For what? What… Listen, | 等待? 还等什么? 什么… 听着 |
[32:24] | people, do you have any idea who you’re dealing with? | 你们知道自己面对的是什么人吗? |
[32:27] | This is Jason Bourne. | 这是杰森·伯恩 |
[32:28] | You are nine hours behind the toughest target you have ever tracked. | 他是你们追踪过的最难对付的人 而你们已经落后了9小时 |
[32:32] | Now, I want everyone to sit down, strap in and turn on all you’ve got. | 我现在要求每个人用上所有注意力 投入百分百精神 |
[32:37] | That would mean now! | 现在立即行动! |
[32:39] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[32:41] | Give me a team deployment plan. | 给我一支队伍 负责筹划 |
[32:42] | I want everything you got on Ross on screen one. | 将罗斯的所有资料放到一号屏幕 |
[33:08] | Sir, I think we have something. | 长官 找到了点东西 |
[33:09] | We just hacked Ross’ e-mail account at the Guardian. | 我们截获了罗斯在《卫报》的电邮帐号 |
[33:11] | Found a round-trip ticket to Turin, Italy, yesterday. | 发现昨天前往意大利都灵的来回机票 |
[33:14] | 0800 arrival, 1205 departure. | 08:00到达 12:00起飞 |
[33:17] | I think we can be pretty certain that Bourne’s not your source, then. | 我们本可以确定 伯恩不是他的线人 |
[33:20] | How? | 为什么? |
[33:21] | Ross’s call to his editor where he said he’d just met the source | 罗斯刚下都灵飞回伦敦的飞机 |
[33:24] | took place just after his Turin flight landed. | 就打电话给他的编辑 说他刚见过他的线人 |
[33:27] | – He met his source in Turin. – So? | – 说明他在都灵跟线人会了面 – 那么? |
[33:29] | What? So, what? Bourne met Ross in Turin for breakfast | 什么? 难道伯恩和罗斯先在都灵共进早餐 |
[33:32] | and then at noon the same day Bourne calls Ross to demand a meet at Waterloo? | 然后又在同一天约在滑铁卢车站会面? |
[33:35] | Maybe they were even on the same flight. | 说不定他们还乘坐同一班飞机呢 |
[33:38] | Pull up everything you’ve got. | 看看都有什么 |
[33:39] | Cross-check the secure cell phone usage of everyone with SCI clearance | 核对所有CIA内部登记的手机使用情况 |
[33:43] | against all calls going in and out of Turin, Italy, the morning Ross was there. | 追查罗斯在都灵的时间内 所有打入和打出的电话 |
[33:46] | This guy you’re after is a CIA operative with clearance above top secret. | 你要找的人是CIA特工 他掌握了高度机密 |
[33:49] | He’s committing treason by talking to Ross. | 他与罗斯的谈话是叛国行为 |
[33:52] | Do you really think while doing that | 那么他既然知道我们 |
[33:53] | he’s gonna use a cell phone that he knows we can track? | 可以追踪到他的手机 还会用手机联络吗? |
[33:56] | Zero results on the cross-check. | 未能查到任何记录 |
[33:57] | So, you got any better ideas? | 那你有什么高见? |
[33:59] | Yeah, look at all the people whose cell phones were switched off | 查询罗斯在都灵整个期间 |
[34:01] | the entire period Ross was in Turin. | 所有关闭手机的人 |
[34:03] | I mean, if your people are on their phones as much as mine, | 如果大家都像我一样经常打电话 |
[34:05] | the list should be pretty small. | 那么关机的人数应该不多 |
[34:12] | Three names. Tom Brewster, Jack Boulin and Neal Daniels. | 三个人: 汤姆·布鲁斯特 杰克·布林以及尼尔·丹尼而斯 |
[34:16] | Okay, now check everything in Ross’ apartment against those names. | 查询罗斯住处所有与这三个人有关的资料 |
[34:19] | Check for common patterns. | 找共同点 |
[34:20] | Look for anything that indicates who Ross met. | 找任何罗斯与人会面的线索 |
[34:23] | Pull up his socials. Pull it up. | 放大他的单子 放大 |
[34:25] | See those documents? | 看到文件了吗? |
[34:27] | Break it. | 停 |
[34:29] | Over here. What is that? | 那是什么? |
[34:31] | All right. Right there. Initials. | 就是那里 名字开头字母 |
[34:34] | Pull that up. Bring that up on main. | 放大 放到大屏幕上 |
[34:41] | Neal Daniels. | 尼尔·丹尼尔斯 |
[34:42] | He’s station chief in Madrid, isn’t he? | 他不是我们在马德里分站的头子吗? |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:49] | All right, call the RSO at the embassy. | 通知大使馆的安全官 |
[34:51] | Have them take Daniels into custody, if he is there. | 如果丹尼尔斯在那里 收押他 |
[34:54] | Anna, get grab teams to the Calle Norte safe house. | 安娜 派人到卡里诺特街的藏身处 |
[34:57] | Send them in heavy. Tell them we’ll assist with the entry. | 让他们全副武装 告诉他们我们会帮忙封锁所有入口的 |
[34:59] | Heavy? Daniels isn’t really that much of a… | 全副武装? 丹尼尔斯不是… |
[35:01] | I’m worried about Bourne. | 我担心的是伯恩 |
[35:03] | If he is not the source, | 如果他不是线人 |
[35:04] | then he is after the source, the same as we are. | 那么他就是在追踪这个线人 与我们一样 |
[35:41] | ETA, Team Two. | 二队什么时候到? |
[35:42] | Three minutes to destination, sir. | 长官 3分钟后抵达 |
[36:08] | Your mission will save American lives. | 你将拯救美国人民的生命 |
[36:16] | Really give yourself to this program. | 献身这个计划 |
[36:20] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[36:22] | You can. | 你能做到 |
[37:01] | Sir, they’re at the front door. | 长官 他们已经到达正门 |
[37:22] | – Five seconds. – Put it up live. | – 5秒钟 – 实时监控 |
[37:33] | We’re in. | 已经进入 |
[37:38] | The alarm’s down. | 防盗铃被毁坏 |
[37:40] | That’s gotta be Bourne. | 一定是伯恩 |
[37:55] | – The safe is empty. – Shit. | – 保险箱空了 – 靠 |
[37:57] | Looks like he left in a hurry. | 貌似他匆忙离开的 |
[37:59] | Track Daniels’ passports. | 监控丹尼尔斯的护照 |
[38:00] | Stand by. | 行动 |
[38:33] | Hammond. | 哈蒙德 |
[38:59] | God damn it! Get a backup team in there! | 该死的! 派后援部队! |
[39:13] | Get me a secure line in there. Get the second team over there now! | 给我派上后卫队 立即派上另一队 |
[39:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么? |
[39:29] | I was posted here after Berlin. | 柏林行动之后 我就被派到这里 |
[39:35] | Where’s Daniels? | 丹尼尔斯在哪? |
[39:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[40:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[40:05] | Who is this? | 哪位? |
[40:08] | This is Nicky Parsons. | 我是妮基·帕森 |
[40:11] | She was Treadstone. Logistics. | 她是”踩石”计划的后勤 |
[40:13] | She was with us when we hunted Bourne in Berlin. | 在柏林追捕伯恩时 她也在 |
[40:21] | Nicky, I need to do an ID challenge. | 妮基 我需要进行身份核对 |
[40:23] | Code in, Sparrow. | 密码是麻雀 |
[40:35] | Response, Everest. | 回应是珠穆朗玛峰 |
[40:41] | Nicky, this is Noah Vosen. How long have you been on-site? | 妮基 我是诺亚·沃森 你到现场多久了? |
[40:45] | I just walked in. | 我刚进来 |
[40:48] | We have two officers on-site. Are you in contact with them? | 在现场有我们两名同伴 你看到他们了吗? |
[40:55] | They’re down. Unconscious but alive. | 他们被放倒了 不省人事 不过还活着 |
[41:03] | Any sign of Neal Daniels? | 见到尼尔·丹尼尔斯吗? |
[41:04] | No. | 没有 |
[41:06] | Nicky, this is Pam Landy. | 妮基 我是帕梅·兰蒂 |
[41:09] | We have reason to believe there’s a connection between | 我们有理由相信 |
[41:11] | Neal Daniels and Jason Bourne. | 尼尔·丹尼尔斯与杰森·伯恩有关联 |
[41:15] | Bourne? You’re still looking for Bourne? I thought that case was closed. | 伯恩? 你仍在找伯恩? 我以为那个行动已经终结了 |
[41:19] | No, some people are convinced he’s still a threat. | 不 有人坚信他仍然是个威胁 |
[41:22] | I disagree, but to find out I need to talk to him. | 我不这么认为 不过我必须与他谈谈 才能知道真相 |
[41:25] | Hold on, Nicky. | 等一下 妮基 |
[41:28] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m trying to send him a message. | – 你这是在干什么? – 我想给他传达一个信息 |
[41:30] | You don’t think Bourne is a threat? He just took out two more of my men. | 你认为伯恩不是威胁? 他刚又放倒两个我的人 |
[41:33] | The only way this has a happy ending, Noah, | 唯一妥善解决这件事的方法 |
[41:34] | is if we bring him in alive. | 就是把他活捉 |
[41:35] | He is going after Daniels. | 他在追踪丹尼尔斯 |
[41:37] | He wants revenge, Pam, and the only realistic way | 他想复仇 帕梅 结束这一切的唯一办法 |
[41:39] | to end this is to eliminate the threat. | 就是解除威胁 |
[41:41] | How long until backup? | 后援什么时候能到? |
[41:45] | Nicky, I need you to stay put and secure the premises. | 妮基 请你留在原地 保护现场 |
[41:47] | Backup will be arriving in approximately one hour. Do you copy? | 后援将在一小时之后到达 明白吗? |
[41:54] | Copy, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[42:01] | How long do I have? | 我有多长时间? |
[42:02] | Three minutes. | 3分钟 |
[42:06] | My car’s outside. | 我的车在外面 |
[42:09] | I know where Daniels is. | 我知道丹尼尔斯在哪儿 |
[42:30] | Come on. | 快 |
[42:32] | Two minutes to destination, sir. | 2分钟后抵达 长官 |
[42:33] | Grab Teams A and B… | 逮捕队A组和B组… |
[42:35] | Where was Daniels headed? | 丹尼尔斯在哪儿? |
[42:36] | At 8:00 this morning, he wired $100,000 to a bank account in Tangier. | 今早8点 他电汇了100 000美元 到丹吉尔的一个银行帐户 |
[42:41] | Right, that’s 300 miles away. If we hurry, we can make the morning ferry. | 离这里300英里 如果加快速度 我们能赶得上早班轮船 |
[42:46] | Where are you parked? | 你的车停在哪? |
[42:47] | To the right, 20 meters, north side of the street. | 右边 离北街20米 |
[42:56] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[42:57] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[43:00] | Two subjects seen exiting safe house. | 两个目标从藏身处出来 |
[43:14] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[43:16] | Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no! | 不 不 等等 |
[43:25] | What the hell just happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[43:27] | We’ve lost visual contact with the subjects, sir. | 目标行踪丢失 长官 |
[43:29] | Christ! | 天哪 |
[43:32] | Issue a standing kill order on Jason Bourne, effective immediately. | 下达指示 对伯恩格杀勿论 即刻生效 |
[43:38] | Send out a system one alert to all Spanish contacts. | 联系西班牙方面 |
[43:40] | I want all air and ground border exits locked down. | 进行全面封锁 |
[44:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[44:09] | What’s Daniels got? | 丹尼尔斯手上到底有什么? |
[44:12] | What’s Operation Blackbriar? | “黑荆棘”计划又是什么? |
[44:16] | Do you want to tell me, or should I call Kramer and ask him? | 是你自己告诉我 还是我打电话问克雷莫? |
[44:24] | For Christ’s sake, Pam, we’re in the middle of an operation. | 老天哪 帕梅 这可是在行动中 |
[44:26] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[44:29] | You want Jason Bourne, | 你要杰森·伯恩? |
[44:32] | level with me. | 跟我说实话 |
[44:41] | Operation Blackbriar started as an NEAT surveillance program. | “黑荆棘”计划一开始是监视计划 |
[44:45] | And what is it now? | 那么现在是什么? |
[44:46] | It is now the umbrella program for all our black ops. | 现在它是作为保护伞 掩护我们所有幕后行动 |
[44:50] | Full envelope intrusion, rendition, experimental interrogation | 包括侵入 押送 试验性审问 |
[44:54] | is all run out of this office. | 全部由这个办公室发出指令 |
[44:58] | We are the sharp end of the stick now, Pam. | 我们是金字塔的顶端 帕梅 |
[45:01] | Lethal action? | 包括杀害行动? |
[45:03] | If we have to, sure. | 在必要的时候 是的 |
[45:07] | That’s what makes us special. No more red tape. | 正因如此 我们才特别 无需许可证 |
[45:11] | No more getting the bad guys caught in our sights, | 再不用为了等华盛顿签署命令 |
[45:13] | then watching them escape | 眼睁睁看着 |
[45:14] | while we wait for someone in Washington to issue the order. | 坏蛋从眼前逃走 |
[45:18] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[45:21] | You’ve seen the raw intel, Pam. You know how real the danger is. | 帕梅 你大场面见过不少 你知道他们有多么危险 |
[45:25] | We need these programs now. | 我们需要这样的行动 |
[45:28] | What’s the connection to Daniels? | 丹尼尔斯跟这个有什么关系? |
[45:30] | He ran all of our operations in Southern Europe and North Africa, | 我们在南欧以及北非的所有行动都由他负责 |
[45:33] | so he has everything. | 他掌握着所有资料 |
[45:35] | Names, dates, ghost sites, who’s cooperating with us abroad. | 名字 日期 我们在海外的联系人 |
[45:39] | Every operation. | 每一个行动 |
[45:41] | You want that stuff in Bourne’s hands, out on the market to the highest bidder? | 你想让这些落入伯恩手中 然后流入市场吗? |
[45:43] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会吧 |
[45:47] | Bourne’s not after money. He’s after Daniels for a reason. | 伯恩不是为了钱 他为了某个原因要找丹尼尔斯 |
[45:52] | Well, what does it matter what Bourne is after? | 嗯 管他伯恩想找什么呢 |
[45:54] | When we find Daniels, and, believe me, we’ll find him, | 相信我 只要找到丹尼尔斯 我们就能找到他 |
[45:58] | if you’re right, | 如果你说得没错 |
[46:00] | we get Bourne, too. | 伯恩也会在我们手上 |
[46:31] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么要回来? |
[46:35] | Why are you looking for Daniels? | 你为什么要找丹尼尔斯? |
[46:47] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道这个是谁吗? |
[46:50] | That’s Daniels. | 这个是丹尼尔斯 |
[46:54] | I don’t know who that is. Who is he? | 我不知道另外一个是谁 他是谁? |
[47:02] | He was there at the beginning. | 他一开始就在场 |
[47:05] | I remember meeting him. | 我记得自己见过他 |
[47:10] | The first day. | 第一天 |
[47:11] | Daniels brought me to him. | 丹尼尔斯带我去见他 |
[47:16] | That’s where it all started for me. | 就是从那里开始的 |
[47:19] | Something happened to me and I need to know what it was | 在我身上发生了一些事 我需要知道是什么 |
[47:25] | or I’ll never be free of this. | 否则我永远无法摆脱 |
[47:29] | Daniels said the training was experimental. | 丹尼尔斯说 对你的训练是试验性质的 |
[47:34] | Behavior modification. | 行为修正 |
[47:37] | They had to break down the agents before they became operational. | 必须先让特工瓦解 然后他们才能负责行动 |
[47:43] | He said you were the first one. | 他说你是第一个 |
[47:48] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我? |
[48:01] | It was difficult for me | 与你在一起 对我来说 |
[48:05] | with you. | 很困难 |
[48:22] | You really don’t remember anything. | 你真的什么也不记得了? |
[48:28] | No. | 不记得 |
[48:38] | We have to move. | 我们得走了 |
[48:49] | Sir? Mr. Wills? You’re gonna want to look at this. | 长官 威尔逊先生 你应该看看这个 |
[49:03] | He’s in Tangier. | 他在丹吉尔 |
[49:12] | Noah Vosen. | 诺亚·沃森 |
[49:23] | We have found Daniels. | 我们找到丹尼尔斯了 |
[49:29] | They’ve just tracked Daniels’ passport to a hotel in Tangier. | 他们查到了他在丹吉尔的一个旅馆里 用了他的护照 |
[49:32] | They’re holding up a bank transfer he made to keep him in place | 他们借故拖延丹尼尔斯的银行转帐 |
[49:34] | while they bring an asset up from Casablanca. | 同时从卡萨布兰卡派出了杀手 |
[49:37] | They’re gonna take him out. | 他们要干掉他 |
[49:47] | Yeah. | 什么事? |
[49:48] | It’s Pam Landy. She says it’s urgent. | 帕梅拉·兰蒂 她说有紧急情况 |
[49:52] | Tell her I’m unavailable. | 告诉她我没空 |
[49:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[50:49] | Sir, asset has arrived at the airport. | 长官 杀手已经到达机场 |
[51:13] | Give me the subject’s location. | 告诉我目标位置 |
[51:16] | Subject is now on foot and entering Hotel Velasquez. | 目标徒步 正进入莫拉博斯旅馆 |
[51:19] | Hotel is 2.2 kilometers from the bank. | 旅馆距离银行2.2公里 |
[51:23] | All right, get an elevation and a floor plan, tic-tac-toe. | 给出旅馆正面图 平面图 一间间找 |
[51:26] | Locate the room. | 找出房间位置 |
[51:28] | Give the asset subject location | 告诉杀手房间位置 |
[51:29] | and the route between the subject’s hotel and the bank. | 以及旅馆到银行的路线图 |
[51:48] | Do we have that room yet? | 房间位置确定了吗? |
[51:49] | Yes, sir. It’s room 117. | 是的 长官 117号房间 |
[51:52] | All right, get a hold of the hotel trunk line. | 掌握旅馆总线 |
[51:54] | Run all calls through here with an ISO on room 117. | 监控旅馆117号房间. |
[52:11] | His location’s being blocked by the firewall. | 他的位置被防火墙阻挡 |
[52:14] | No, they found Daniels. They know where he is. | 不 他们已经找到丹尼尔斯了 也知道他在哪儿 |
[52:16] | They’ll get one of the operatives to terminate him. | 他们派出杀手去解决他 |
[52:18] | Find out who. | 把杀手找出来 |
[52:23] | Desh. | 戴仕 |
[52:27] | Tell him you’re gonna meet him and you have a new phone for him. | 告诉他你要见他 说你要给他一部新手机 |
[52:30] | If you stop Desh, they’ll just get someone else. | 如果你阻止了戴仕 他们也会找别人的 |
[52:33] | No, we’re not gonna stop him, we’re gonna follow him. | 我们不是要阻止他 而是要跟踪他 |
[52:35] | He’ll take us right to Daniels. | 他会带领我们找到丹尼尔斯 |
[53:14] | Sir, the asset is deviating off course. | 长官 杀手背离了预定路线 |
[53:19] | Let it play. | 让他去 |
[53:53] | Asset unscheduled stop. | 杀手意外停止行动 |
[54:26] | Sir, asset is on the move en route to subject. | 长官 杀手正在向目标移动 |
[54:29] | Sir, we have an unauthorized breach. | 长官 有人未经授权 |
[54:31] | Someone with active system knowledge penetrated our protocol. | 侵入我们的网络 |
[54:34] | Instructions were sent to the asset at 1411 local time. | 在当地时间14:11向杀手发送指令 |
[54:38] | Trace is confirmed and valid. | 指令是有效的 |
[54:40] | It came from a computer belonging to Nicky Parsons. | 是通过妮基·帕森注册的计算机 |
[54:47] | Where did the course deviation occur? | 背离发生在哪个地点? |
[54:49] | South to Rue de Belgique, stationary Place de France. | 贝尔基路南面 过了佛郎路 |
[54:52] | That’s where Parsons is. | 帕森就在那 |
[54:55] | When we’re finished with Daniels, send the asset after her. | 解决丹尼尔斯之后 让杀手解决妮可 |
[54:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[54:58] | We find Parsons, we find Bourne. | 找到帕森 找到伯恩 |
[55:00] | Noah, what are you doing? | 诺亚 你这是干什么? |
[55:03] | – Not now. – I wanna know what’s going on. | – 现在不是时候 – 我需要知道 到底是怎么回事 |
[55:04] | I said not now! | 我说了现在不是时候 |
[55:06] | What basis are you continuing this operation on? | 你依据什么发布这个指令? |
[55:08] | On the basis that Nicky Parsons has compromised a covert operation. | 我的依据就是 妮基已经危及我们的隐蔽行动 |
[55:11] | She is up to her neck in this! | 她把我们置于不利境地 |
[55:12] | This is about Daniels, not Nicky! | 这个行动是针对丹尼尔斯的 不是妮基 |
[55:14] | She has betrayed us. | 她背叛了我们 |
[55:15] | You don’t know the circumstances, Noah. | 你根本不知道情况 诺亚 |
[55:17] | She’s in league with Jason Bourne, for Christ’s sakes! | 天哪 她现在跟伯恩一条战线 |
[55:19] | You do not have the authority to kill her! | 你无权杀死她 |
[55:22] | Oh, yes, I do. And you had better get on board. | 哦 我有权 你最好识点时务 |
[55:25] | Noah, she’s one of us. | 诺亚 她是我们的人 |
[55:27] | You start down this path, where does it end? | 你一旦走出这一步 将要如何收场? |
[55:31] | It ends when we’ve won. | 我们获胜的时候就是收场的时候 |
[55:46] | When we’re finished with Daniels, send the asset after them. | 解决丹尼尔斯之后 让杀手干掉他俩 |
[55:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[55:50] | – Okay, come on. – Stand by… | – 好了 快点 – 行动 |
[56:13] | Two minutes, sir. Two minutes. | 2分钟 长官 2分钟 |
[56:14] | Tell the bank to release the funds. | 告诉银行解除电汇冻结 |
[56:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[56:42] | He’s on the move. | 他正离开 |
[57:21] | On it, sir. | 他已经到位 |
[57:23] | Two hundred meters. | 200米 |
[57:24] | Okay, come on, I want to lay in some preliminary tracking. | 快点 我应该多准备点跟踪摄像头 |
[57:36] | Stop! | 停车 |
[1:09:19] | Code it in. We need to be dead. | 发密信 就说我们死了 |
[1:09:29] | Sir? Asset confirms both targets are down. | 先生 杀手证实两个目标都已经被消灭 |
[1:09:43] | I want to be sure about this. | 活要见人 死要见尸 |
[1:09:44] | Ask the station chief from Rabat to confirm the deaths | 让拉巴特的站长确认死亡 |
[1:09:46] | and do a sub-rosa collection of the bodies. | 秘密搜寻尸首 |
[1:09:48] | I want to tie this thing off completely. | 我要求这件事万无一失 |
[1:09:50] | And keep an eye on Landy. | 小心监视兰蒂 |
[1:10:02] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[1:10:04] | Bourne and Nicky Parsons are dead. | 伯恩和妮基·帕森都死了 |
[1:10:06] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[1:10:07] | Our station chief in Rabat is confirming. | 拉巴特的站长正在核实 |
[1:10:11] | I can’t afford to have this come back to me. | 绝对不能让我暴露 |
[1:10:15] | Don’t worry. You’re protected. | 不用担心 你是受保护的 |
[1:10:18] | Just remember why we put Landy there. | 一定记住我们派兰蒂到你那里的原因 |
[1:10:21] | If Blackbriar goes south, | 如果”黑荆棘”计划泄露 |
[1:10:23] | we’ll roll it up, hang it around her neck and start over. | 我们就卷铺盖走人重新来过 |
[1:11:35] | I can see their faces. | 我能看到他们的脸 |
[1:11:43] | Everyone I ever killed. | 我杀过的每一个人 |
[1:11:47] | I just don’t know their names. | 只是不知道他们的名字 |
[1:12:05] | Marie used to try to | 玛丽过去常常… |
[1:12:10] | help me remember the names. | …帮助我回忆他们的名字 |
[1:12:18] | 目标: 尼瓦纳·瓦博斯 ; 国籍: 尼日利亚 执行人: 杰森·伯恩 ; “踩石计划” 结果: 失败 | |
[1:12:24] | I’ve tried to apologize for… | 我想为我做过的… |
[1:12:28] | For what I’ve done. | 做过的一切道歉 |
[1:12:33] | For what I am. | 为我现在做的事情道歉 |
[1:12:38] | None of it makes it any better. | 但是我的心依然沉重 |
[1:12:56] | They’re gonna come for you again. | 他们会继续追杀你 |
[1:13:04] | You’re gonna have to run now. | 你必须马上逃亡 |
[1:14:30] | We should go. | 我们该出发了 |
[1:15:00] | It gets easier. | 事情会好起来的 |
[1:16:04] | Station chief in Rabat just called. | 情报站站长奥玛巴刚打电话过来 |
[1:16:06] | They found a body. | 他们找到了尸体 |
[1:16:10] | – Bourne? – Desh. | – 伯恩? – 戴仕 |
[1:16:19] | Pam. You need to see this. | 帕梅 你应该看看这个 |
[1:16:29] | A passport for Gilberto de Piento just cleared immigration. | 一个叫吉尔波特·皮安特的人 刚入境 |
[1:16:32] | It’s an early Treadstone identity registered to Jason Bourne, | 这是”踩石”计划中 杰森·伯恩的化名之一 |
[1:16:35] | but he never used it, and it never went to the grid. | 他从来没有使用过这个化名 这个化名也从来没有浮现过 |
[1:16:39] | Bourne’s alive. | 伯恩还活着 |
[1:16:48] | They don’t know? | 他们不知道吗? |
[1:16:49] | Well, if they knew, Vosen wouldn’t be in his office right now. | 如果知道 他们现在就不会呆在这里 |
[1:16:52] | It’s a hell of a risk. | 他真是冒了极大风险 |
[1:16:55] | Maybe Bourne wants us to know. | 也许伯恩就是想让我们知道 |
[1:16:57] | Just like Naples. Maybe he’s communicating. | 就像上次在那不勒斯一样 也许他在和我们联系 |
[1:17:02] | Maybe he’s trying to communicate with you. | 也许他在联系你 |
[1:17:04] | Then we should communicate back. | 那么我们应该回复 |
[1:17:07] | I think I know what Bourne’s looking for. | 我想我知道伯恩在寻找什么 |
[1:17:18] | Gilberto de Piento. Gilberto de Piento. | 吉尔波特·皮安特 吉尔波特·皮安特 |
[1:17:21] | Your party is waiting for you. | 你的伙伴在等你 |
[1:18:55] | Pamela Landy. | 帕梅拉·兰蒂 |
[1:18:57] | I hear you’re still looking for me. | 我听说你还在找我 |
[1:19:02] | Bourne? | 伯恩? |
[1:19:03] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[1:19:09] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[1:19:10] | Better get in here. We got a situation. | 你最好过来 我们发现了新情况 |
[1:19:13] | I… | 我… |
[1:19:16] | I wanted to thank you for the tape. | 我想…谢谢你提供的录音带 |
[1:19:20] | It’s all tied off. It’s over. | 事情已经全部解决了 |
[1:19:23] | I guess I owe you an apology. | 我想我应该对你道歉 |
[1:19:26] | Is that official? | 是官方的吗? |
[1:19:28] | No. Off the record. You know how it is. | 不 非官方的 你知道原委的 |
[1:19:31] | You tracing this? | 追踪结果? |
[1:19:32] | Fifty seconds to trace. | 还要50秒 |
[1:19:34] | – Goodbye. – Wait. Wait. | – 再见 – 等等 |
[1:19:38] | David Webb. That’s your real name. | 戴维·韦伯 是你的真名 |
[1:19:43] | You were born 4/15/71 in Nixa, Missouri. | 你生于71年4月15日的 密苏里州尼克斯 |
[1:19:47] | Why don’t you come in and we’ll talk about it? | 为什么不过来 我们好好谈谈? |
[1:19:51] | Something is very wrong here. | 这里面绝对有问题 |
[1:19:56] | Bourne? | 伯恩? |
[1:19:59] | Get some rest, Pam. | 好好休息一下 帕梅 |
[1:20:01] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲倦 |
[1:20:05] | He’s looking right at her. | 他在看着她 |
[1:20:10] | People, listen up! | 大家听好 |
[1:20:11] | This is a national security emergency. | 这是国家安全的紧急情况 |
[1:20:13] | We have an imminent threat. | 我们即将受到严重威胁 |
[1:20:15] | I’m going out there. | 我要出去 |
[1:20:17] | If I show myself, he’ll find me. | 我现身 他就会找到我 |
[1:20:19] | Jason Bourne is alive and is at large in New York City, | 杰森·伯恩还活着 就在纽约 |
[1:20:22] | and, we believe, within 1,000 yards of this building. | 相信就在我们周围方圆1000码 |
[1:20:24] | I want an immediate 12-block lockdown of the area. | 我要求马上封闭周围12个街区 |
[1:20:27] | Send a flash message to Langley. | 马上通知兰利总部 |
[1:20:29] | Prep for local backup assistance. | 启动本地后备系统 |
[1:20:33] | Landy just left the building! | 兰蒂刚离开大楼 |
[1:20:35] | Stay with her phone. | 窃听她的电话 |
[1:20:53] | She’s using her cell. There’s an incoming text. | 她正在用手机收短信 |
[1:20:56] | – Get it. – Working on it, sir. | – 我要短信内容 – 正在获取 先生 |
[1:20:58] | How many do we have on Landy? | 我们有几个人跟踪兰蒂? |
[1:20:59] | Six men. More on the way. | 6个 还有后援正在到达 |
[1:21:00] | I’ve got it, sir! Coming up on the screen now. | 我收到了 先生 现在就显示到屏幕上 |
[1:21:07] | Anybody not on Landy goes directly to Tudor City. | 跟踪兰蒂的所有人 马上去都铎城路 |
[1:21:10] | Get the vehicles. We’re going mobile. | 准备车辆 我们上车指挥 |
[1:21:15] | – Team Two. Team Two. – All teams, call in. | – 第二组 第二组 – 所有小组集合 |
[1:21:52] | 178th. | 178号 |
[1:21:58] | There’s only one way out of there. Why would he do that? | 那是一个死胡同 他为什么要这么做? |
[1:22:00] | He’s trapping himself. | 他在困住自己 |
[1:22:01] | It’s a bad place to meet. It’s too exposed. | 不是一个会面的好地点 太显眼了 |
[1:22:03] | He wouldn’t have chosen it if he didn’t have a reason. | 他选这个地方一定有他的理由 |
[1:22:11] | Subject is en route. | 目标还在行进 |
[1:22:13] | Roof 43, let me know when you have visual. | 屋顶43 看到目标通知我们 |
[1:22:15] | Roof 43, standing by. | 屋顶43 随时待命 |
[1:22:24] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[1:22:25] | Okay, folks, here we go. Box 200 meters. | 好 我们现在行动 覆盖周围200米 |
[1:22:28] | Visual on leader. | 已就位 |
[1:22:30] | 43 ground in position. | 地面43号就位 |
[1:22:33] | As soon as you have eyes on Landy, I wanna know. | 你们一看到兰蒂 马上通知我 |
[1:22:50] | Okay, here we go. | 好 她来了 |
[1:22:51] | Copy that. I see her. | 收到 我也看到她了 |
[1:23:05] | Any sign of Bourne? | 有伯恩的迹象吗? |
[1:23:07] | Negative. | 没有 |
[1:23:09] | No sign of target. | 没有发现目标 |
[1:23:22] | Noah Vosen. | 诺亚·沃森 |
[1:23:25] | This is Jason Bourne. | 我是杰森·伯恩 |
[1:23:28] | I was wondering when you were going to make this call. | 我还在想你什么时候能给我打电话 |
[1:23:30] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么得到这个号码的? |
[1:23:32] | You didn’t actually think I was coming to Tudor City, did you? | 你不会真以为我去都铎城路吧 |
[1:23:38] | No, I guess not. | 我没这么想 |
[1:23:40] | But if it’s me you want to talk to, | 但是如果你想跟我谈 |
[1:23:41] | perhaps we can arrange a meet. | 也许我们可以安排一个会面地点 |
[1:23:44] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪? |
[1:23:47] | I’m sitting in my office. | 我在我的办公室 |
[1:23:50] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[1:23:52] | And why would you doubt that? | 你为什么不信? |
[1:23:54] | If you were in your office right now, | 如果你现在就在办公室 |
[1:23:56] | we’d be having this conversation face to face. | 那么我们就是在面对面谈话 |
[1:24:06] | Noah Vosen. | 诺亚·沃森 |
[1:24:10] | This is a code ten abort. | 密码10取消行动 |
[1:24:12] | I want everyone back in the vehicles. This is a code ten abort. | 所有人回到车上 密码10取消行动 |
[1:24:14] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走! 快走! |
[1:24:39] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[1:24:40] | Wills, check my office. | 威尔森 马上检查我的办公室 |
[1:24:46] | Damn it! | 见鬼! |
[1:24:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:24:51] | We need building security up here. | 让保安到这来 |
[1:24:55] | – He’s got everything. – God damn it! | – 他拿走了全部档案 – 妈的! |
[1:24:57] | All right, set a four-block perimeter around the building. | 封锁大楼周围4个街区 |
[1:24:59] | Somebody give me a visual. | 我们要发现目标 |
[1:25:01] | I want the entire building searched. | 我要求整座大楼都被搜查 |
[1:25:02] | Every room, every hallway, every closet, every goddamn air duct. | 每个房间 每个走廊 每个壁橱 每个通风道 |
[1:25:06] | You understand? I want him found! | 明白吗? 我要你们找到他! |
[1:25:11] | What just happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:25:13] | Bourne just broke into CRI. He got into Vosen’s safe. | 伯恩进入大楼 打开了沃森的保险柜 |
[1:25:18] | Where to? | 去哪儿? |
[1:25:19] | 415 East 71st Street. | 东71街415号 |
[1:25:22] | Four-fifteen-seventy-one? Jesus, Pam. | 71街415号? 天啊 帕梅 |
[1:25:51] | Target in sight. | 发现目标 |
[1:25:57] | North on Eighth. | 目标向北转入第8大道 |
[1:26:06] | He’s headed east in the Port Authority. | 目标进入港务局 |
[1:26:08] | All agents have shoot-on-sight authorization. | 授权所有特工 可以格杀勿论 |
[1:26:34] | Right there! | 在那! |
[1:27:19] | – Sir, he drove off the roof. – What? | – 先生 他开下房顶了 – 什么? |
[1:27:20] | He drove off the roof! | 他开下房顶了! |
[1:27:24] | He’s on foot. He’s running. | 他下车了 现在在跑 |
[1:27:36] | Police! Freeze! | 警察! 不许动! |
[1:27:38] | Put your hands in the air! | 举起手来! |
[1:27:49] | Call for backup! | 叫后援! |
[1:28:15] | Sir, sir, take a look at this! Bourne’s birthday, sir. | 先生 你看 伯恩的生日 先生 |
[1:28:18] | – What about it? – Check that out. | – 有什么问题? – 请看 先生 |
[1:28:19] | Sir, Landy told Bourne that his birthday was 4l15l71. | 兰蒂告诉伯恩他的生日是71年4月15号 |
[1:28:24] | Oh, my God. It’s a code. | 她告诉他的是一个密码 |
[1:28:27] | Everything stops. Everything stops! Listen up! | 都停下手头的工作! 听着! |
[1:28:30] | 4l15l71. New assignment, numbers. | 4/15/71 新的任务 |
[1:28:33] | What does it mean? Give me encryption codes! | 这组数字是什么意思? 快解码! |
[1:28:35] | Sir, if you plug them in as variables of longitude and latitude | 先生 转换成经纬度 |
[1:28:37] | you get Cameroon. | 就是喀麦隆 |
[1:28:39] | 41571 is the zip code for Varney, Kentucky. | 41571是肯塔基州瓦尔尼的邮政编码 |
[1:28:45] | What date did she give him? | 她给的是什么数字? |
[1:28:46] | 4/15/71 4/15/71. | |
[1:28:49] | I don’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:28:51] | SRD is at 415 East 71st Street. | 这组号码表示东71街415号 |
[1:28:55] | She just gave him the training facility. | 她告诉了他训练中心的地址 |
[1:28:57] | Oh, Christ. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:28:58] | Bring all the teams in behind us. | 所有小组跟着我 |
[1:30:59] | Hurry up! Somebody call 911! | 快! 报警! |
[1:31:01] | Help him! | 救救他! |
[1:31:36] | The asset lost Bourne. We lost him. | 先生 特工没有杀掉伯恩 我们也跟丢了 |
[1:31:47] | Hello? Albert, it’s Vosen. | 阿尔伯特 我是沃森 |
[1:31:50] | Bourne knows everything and he’s on his way to you right now. | 伯恩知道了一切 他正在去你那儿 |
[1:31:54] | He’s coming home, Noah. | 他要回家了 |
[1:31:57] | How long do I have? | 我还有多长时间? |
[1:31:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:32:00] | Just get the hell out of there. | 你赶快跑吧 |
[1:32:02] | No, I’m gonna stay. | 不 我要留下 |
[1:32:04] | He’ll head for the training wing. That’s what he knows. | 他会来训练中心一侧 那是他以前待过的地方 |
[1:32:08] | I’ll keep him in play till you get there. | 我会稳住他 直到你赶来 |
[1:33:03] | They’ll kill you for giving me this. | 你给了我这些 他们会杀了你 |
[1:33:05] | 4l15l71 isn’t much of a code. | 4/15/71也不算密码 |
[1:33:08] | My guess is Vosen is on his way already. | 我猜沃森已经赶过来了 |
[1:33:12] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么这么做? |
[1:33:14] | Because this isn’t what I signed up for, | 因为那不是我的工作 |
[1:33:16] | what they did to you, Blackbriar. | 他们对你做了这些 “黑荆棘”计划 |
[1:33:19] | This isn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[1:33:22] | Then do something about it. Everything you need is in there. | 那么你就做点什么吧 你需要的都在里面 |
[1:33:30] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[1:33:33] | David. Why don’t you come in with me? | 戴维 何不和我一起进去? |
[1:33:36] | It’ll be better if we do this together. | 我们一起去会更好 |
[1:33:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:33:41] | This is where it started for me. | 这里是我开始的地方 |
[1:33:44] | This is where it ends. | 也是结束的地方 |
[1:33:59] | That’s Landy. | 是兰蒂 |
[1:34:13] | All right, lock this building down. | 封锁这座大楼 |
[1:34:14] | Set a secure perimeter of one block. | 周围1个街区警戒 |
[1:34:23] | Hello. This is Pamela Landy. I have to send a classified document. | 你好 我是帕梅拉·兰蒂 我要发送机密文件 |
[1:34:27] | Get a team to SRD after Bourne. | 派一个小组去追伯恩 |
[1:34:29] | And put someone in every public area of this hospital. | 其他人派到这个医院的所有公共区域 |
[1:34:30] | Okay. Elevator shafts, service entrances, go! | 电梯间 员工电梯 快! |
[1:34:39] | Damn it! South bay! Go! | 见鬼! 南边的电梯 快! |
[1:34:42] | Gentlemen, this is a priority one situation! | 先生们 这是紧急情况 |
[1:34:44] | You will give us your full cooperation. | 要求你们的完全合作 |
[1:34:45] | Give me playback for the entire building for the last three minutes. | 给我看过去3分钟大厦的 全部监视录像 |
[1:34:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的 显示 |
[1:35:00] | Move! Move! | 快! 快! |
[1:35:08] | This one, here! Where is this? | 这个! 这是哪里? |
[1:35:10] | First floor. | 一楼 |
[1:35:11] | I’ll take Landy on my own. | 我自己去抓兰蒂 |
[1:35:48] | You better get yourself a good lawyer. | 你最好找个好律师 |
[1:36:05] | A republic lives on the knife’s edge. | 剃刀边缘有个共和国 |
[1:36:16] | When we are finished with you, you will no longer be David Webb. | 我们完成后 你就不再是戴维·韦伯 |
[1:36:23] | You may not even remember who he was. | 你甚至记不得那个名字是谁 |
[1:36:28] | You know why we’re treating you like this? | 你知道为什么我们这么对待你吗? |
[1:36:33] | Hello, Jason. | 你好 杰森 |
[1:36:37] | I believe you’ve been having some problems. | 我相信你是遇到了一些问题 |
[1:36:40] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:36:43] | I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t want to talk. | 如果我不想谈的话就不会到这来了 |
[1:36:49] | I’ve spent three years running. | 我过去三年一直在逃亡 |
[1:36:52] | Three years trying to find out who I am. | 三年来一直想知道自己是谁 |
[1:36:55] | You’ve still not got it all back, have you? | 你还是记不起来 对吧? |
[1:36:59] | Still not filled in the pieces. | 破碎的记忆难以拼凑 |
[1:37:01] | It was always you. | 一直都是你 |
[1:37:05] | I’m unarmed, Jason. | 我没有武器 杰森 |
[1:37:08] | Why me? Why did you pick me? | 为什么是我? 你为什么要选我? |
[1:37:11] | Your really don’t remember, do you? | 你真的记不起来 是不是? |
[1:37:16] | We didn’t pick you. You picked us. | 不是我们选择你 而是你选择了我们 |
[1:37:23] | You volunteered. | 你是自愿的 |
[1:37:26] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[1:37:31] | Even after you were warned. | 即使我们已经警告了你 |
[1:37:42] | Captain Webb. | 韦伯上尉 |
[1:37:44] | Good morning, Captain. | 早上好 上尉 |
[1:37:51] | You came in here. | 你来到这 |
[1:37:55] | You didn’t even blink, Jason. | 眼睛都没眨 杰森 |
[1:38:03] | You just handed me these. | 你把这个递给了我 |
[1:38:12] | Has everything been explained to you? | 所有的事情都对你解释了吗? |
[1:38:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:38:20] | You said you wanted to serve. | 你说你想报效国家 |
[1:38:24] | Your missions will save American lives. | 你的任务会拯救美国公民的生命 |
[1:38:27] | I understand, sir. | 我知道 先生 |
[1:38:32] | You said I’d be saving American lives. | 你说过我会拯救美国公民的生命 |
[1:38:35] | You were. | 你确实是这样 |
[1:38:37] | I was killing for you. | 我是在替你杀人 |
[1:38:41] | For them. | 替他们杀人 |
[1:38:43] | You knew exactly what it meant for you if you chose to stay. | 你完全知道你选择留下 意味着什么 |
[1:38:48] | When we are finished with you, you will no longer be David Webb. | 我们完成后 你就不再是戴维·韦伯 |
[1:38:53] | I’ll be whoever you need me to be, sir. | 你让我成为谁 我就成为谁 先生 |
[1:38:57] | You can’t outrun what you did, Jason. | 你不能逃避你做过的事 杰森 |
[1:39:00] | You made yourself into who you are. | 你让自己成为了后来的你 |
[1:39:03] | Eventually you’re gonna have to face the fact | 最终你必须面对现实 |
[1:39:06] | you chose right here to become Jason Bourne. | 是你在这里选择成为了杰森·伯恩 |
[1:39:18] | You haven’t slept for a long time. | 你很久没有睡觉了 |
[1:39:25] | Have you made a decision? | 你决定了吗? |
[1:39:32] | This can’t go on. | 这样没法继续 |
[1:39:35] | You have to decide. | 你必须现在决定 |
[1:39:40] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[1:39:42] | We’ve been through that. | 我们已经讨论过了 |
[1:39:47] | What did he do? | 他做了什么? |
[1:39:49] | It doesn’t matter. | 那并不重要 |
[1:40:05] | You came to us. | 你找到我们 |
[1:40:09] | You volunteered. | 你是自愿的 |
[1:40:12] | You said you’d do anything it takes to | 你说你会做任何事 |
[1:40:16] | save American lives. | 来拯救美国公民的生命 |
[1:40:19] | You’re not a liar, are you? | 你不是在说谎 对不对? |
[1:40:22] | Or too weak | 或者太软弱 |
[1:40:25] | to see this through? | 不能胜任? |
[1:40:29] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[1:40:32] | Let go of David Webb. | 忘掉戴维·韦伯 |
[1:40:40] | Really give yourself to this program. | 献身这个计划 |
[1:41:09] | You’re no longer | 你不再是 |
[1:41:12] | David Webb. | 戴维·韦伯 |
[1:41:15] | From now on, you’ll be known as Jason Bourne. | 从现在起 你就是杰森·伯恩 |
[1:41:21] | Welcome to the program. | 欢迎加入这个计划 |
[1:41:36] | Do you remember now? | 你现在记起来了? |
[1:41:47] | I remember. | 我记起来了 |
[1:41:50] | I remember everything. | 我记起来一切 |
[1:41:54] | I’m no longer Jason Bourne. | 我再也不是杰森·伯恩 |
[1:41:58] | So now you’re gonna kill me. | 那么你会杀我吗 |
[1:42:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:42:04] | You don’t deserve the star they’d give you on the wall at Langley. | 你根本不配挂在兰利墙上的星星 |
[1:42:23] | He’s headed for the roof! | 他去屋顶了! |
[1:43:10] | Why didn’t you take the shot? | 你为什么没有开枪? |
[1:43:21] | Do you even know why you’re supposed to kill me? | 你知道为什么要杀我吗? |
[1:43:34] | Look at us. | 看看我们自己 |
[1:43:38] | Look at what they make you give. | 看看他们让你付出的是什么 |
[1:44:32] | Good morning, senators. | 早上好 参议员们 |
[1:44:33] | If I may, I’d like to begin by making a statement for the record. | 请允许我先发表一个声明 |
[1:44:41] | The file indicates that Ezra Kramer authorized six illegal… | 文件显示爱兹拉·克雷莫 授权6项非法的… |
[1:44:46] | The President convened | 总统今天 |
[1:44:47] | an emergency cabinet meeting today | 召开紧急内阁会议 |
[1:44:49] | to discuss the growing scandal | 讨论越来越多的 |
[1:44:50] | over an alleged government assassination program, | 政府涉嫌暗杀行动的丑闻 |
[1:44:53] | code-named Blackbriar. | 行动代号”黑荆棘” |
[1:44:55] | CIA Director Ezra Kramer is under criminal investigation | CIA局长爱兹拉·克雷莫因为授权此行动 |
[1:44:58] | for authorizing the program, | 受到司法调查 |
[1:45:00] | which in several cases may have even targeted US citizens. | 其中几起涉及到杀害美国公民 |
[1:45:08] | Two agency officials have already been arrested. | 两个CIA的高级官员已被逮捕 |
[1:45:11] | Dr. Albert Hirsch, the alleged mastermind of Blackbriar program | 阿尔伯特·赫斯医生 “黑荆棘”计划的策划者 |
[1:45:15] | and CIA Deputy Director Noah Vosen, the program’s operational chief. | CIA部门长官诺亚·沃森 计划实施的主管 |
[1:45:23] | Meanwhile, mystery surrounds the fate of David Webb, | 同时戴维·韦伯 或者说杰森·伯恩的下落 |
[1:45:25] | also known as Jason Bourne, the source | 依然是个迷 |
[1:45:27] | behind the exposure of the Blackbriar program. | 他是揭露”黑荆棘”计划的关键人物 |
[1:45:30] | It’s been reported that Webb was shot and fell from a Manhattan rooftop | 据报道韦伯被击中 从曼哈顿的10楼屋顶 |
[1:45:34] | into the East River ten stories below. | 坠入纽约东河 |
[1:45:37] | However, after a three-day search, | 但是经过三天的搜寻 |
[1:45:39] | Webb’s body has yet to be found. | 韦伯的尸体仍然没有被找到 |
[1:46:27] | ♪Extreme ways are back again♪ | ♪再次踏上无尽之路♪ |
[1:46:29] | ♪Extreme places I didn’t know♪ | ♪朝向生疏未知远方♪ |
[1:46:31] | ♪I broke everything new again♪ | ♪一切重新来过♪ |
[1:46:33] | ♪Everything that I’d owned♪ | ♪我将我的一切♪ |
[1:46:36] | ♪I threw it out the windows came along♪ | ♪沿途抛诸窗外♪ |
[1:46:38] | ♪Extreme ways I know will part the colors of my sea♪ | ♪无尽之路划分海洋色彩♪ |
[1:46:42] | ♪Perfect color me♪ | ♪完美彩妆了我♪ |
[1:46:45] | ♪Extreme ways that help me♪ | ♪无尽的路助我♪ |
[1:46:47] | ♪They help me out late at night♪ | ♪助我夜深行外♪ |
[1:46:49] | ♪Extreme places I had gone that never see any light♪ | ♪隐没于未见天日的远方♪ |
[1:46:54] | ♪Dirty basements dirty noise♪ | ♪肮脏地下室与噪音♪ |
[1:46:56] | ♪Dirty places comin ‘ through♪ | ♪肮脏之地穿梭其间♪ |
[1:46:59] | ♪Extreme worlds alone♪ | ♪茫茫世界唯我独行♪ |
[1:47:01] | ♪Did you ever like it planned♪ | ♪可曾喜欢按部就班♪ |
[1:47:03] | ♪I would stand in line for this♪ | ♪我愿为此排队守候♪ |
[1:47:08] | ♪There’s always room in life for this♪ | ♪生命之中总有空位♪ |
[1:47:12] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:47:15] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:47:17] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:47:20] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:47:21] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:47:24] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:47:26] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:47:28] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:47:31] | ♪Extreme sounds that told me♪ | ♪遥远之声在耳际♪ |
[1:47:33] | ♪They held me down every night♪ | ♪我夜夜辗转难眠♪ |
[1:47:35] | ♪I didn ‘t have much to say♪ | ♪我不想多说什么♪ |
[1:47:38] | ♪I didn ‘t give up the light♪ | ♪我并未放弃光明♪ |
[1:47:40] | ♪I closed my eyes and closed myself♪ | ♪闭上双眼和自我♪ |
[1:47:42] | ♪And closed my world♪ | ♪封锁自己的世界♪ |
[1:47:44] | ♪And never opened up to anything♪ | ♪不再为谁而开启♪ |
[1:47:47] | ♪That could get me at all♪ | ♪将一切阻绝在外♪ |
[1:47:49] | ♪I had to close down everything♪ | ♪我必须封锁一切♪ |
[1:47:51] | ♪I had to close down my mind♪ | ♪必须封锁我的心♪ |
[1:47:54] | ♪Too many things to cover me♪ | ♪太多事遮蔽了我♪ |
[1:47:56] | ♪Too much can make me blind♪ | ♪太多事使我盲目♪ |
[1:47:58] | ♪I’ve seen so much in so many places♪ | ♪见识过沧海桑田♪ |
[1:48:01] | ♪So many heartaches so many faces♪ | ♪太多心痛 太多脸孔♪ |
[1:48:03] | ♪So many dirty things♪ | ♪太多不堪入目的事物♪ |
[1:48:05] | ♪You couldn’t even believe♪ | ♪你根本无法去相信♪ |
[1:48:08] | ♪I would stand in line for this♪ | ♪我愿为此排队守候♪ |
[1:48:11] | ♪There’s always room in life for this♪ | ♪生命之中总有空位♪ |
[1:48:17] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:48:19] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:48:21] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:48:24] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:48:26] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:48:29] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:48:30] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:48:33] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:48:38] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:48:40] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:48:53] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:48:56] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:48:58] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:49:01] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:49:03] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:49:05] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:49:07] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:49:10] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:49:12] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:49:14] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:49:16] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:49:19] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:49:21] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:49:24] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:49:26] | ♪Like it always does♪ | ♪一如既往♪ |
[1:49:29] | ♪Always does♪ | ♪一如既往♪ |