英文名称:The Bourne Supremacy
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | This is not a drill, soldier. | 士兵 这次不是训练 |
[00:49] | We clear on that? | 清楚吗? |
[00:52] | This is a live project. you’re a go. | 这次可是来真的 行动吧 |
[00:56] | you’re a go. | 行动吧 |
[00:59] | Training is over. Training is over. | 训练结束 训练结束 |
[01:02] | Training is over. Training is over. | 训练结束 训练结束 |
[01:51] | I’m okay. It’s fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[01:54] | Just a headache. | 只是有点头疼 |
[02:02] | you’re burning up. | 你的额头很烫 |
[02:19] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:22] | Just a headache. | 头疼而已 |
[02:45] | – Anything new? – No. | – 想起什么新的事情了么? – 没有 |
[02:49] | It’s just bits and pieces. | 只有一些破碎的片断 |
[02:55] | I can hear Conklin’s voice, | 我能听到康克林的声音 |
[02:57] | and there’s that photograph, but… | 还有那张相片 可是… |
[03:03] | I just can’t stay with it. | 我坚持不下去 |
[03:05] | – But you’re sure it’s not just a bad dream? – It happened. | – 也许只是场噩梦而已 – 它发生过 |
[03:08] | It was a mission. | 是一次任务 |
[03:12] | And I was there. | 我在那儿 |
[03:14] | you should write it down. | 你应该把它写下来 |
[03:20] | – Two years we’re scribbling in that notebook… – It hasn’t been two years. | – 两年了 我们一直在这个本子上记录着 – 还不到两年 |
[03:23] | It’s always bad, and now it’s just the same thing over and over again. | 可是没有任何好转 翻来覆去都是同样的画面 |
[03:26] | But that’s Why we write it down. Because sooner or later, you remember something good. | 所以我们才要把它记下来啊 因为你早晚会想起一些好的事情的 |
[03:34] | I do remember something good. | 我的确记得一些好的事情 |
[03:37] | All the time. | 一直记得 |
[04:39] | – I want one final go around. – All teams listen up. | – 最后一次检查 – 全体注意 |
[04:43] | – We are standing by fiorfinal green. – Survey Two, I need to know when you’ve got eyes. | – 准备做最后一次检查 – 二队 看到目标立刻向我报告 |
[04:47] | – This is Survey Two. I have eyes. – Copy that. | – 这是二队 我看到了 – 收到 |
[04:51] | Survey One, this is Hub. Do you have visual contact? | 一队 这里是总部 你们看到目标了么? |
[04:57] | Hub, this is Survey One. Mobile One is in motion. | 总部 这里是一队 一号目标正在移动 |
[05:04] | Survey Three, that is good. | 三队 很好 |
[05:09] | – Hub. – Director Marshal from Langley. | – 总部 – 马歇尔局长 从兰利打来的 |
[05:13] | – Langley. – Stand by, please. | – 兰利 – 请等一下 |
[05:17] | – Martin? – I’m here. So is Donnie and Jack Weller. | (中央情报局 弗吉尼亚州 兰利市)- 马丁? – 是我 还有唐尼和杰克·韦勒 |
[05:21] | We understand you’re using the full allocation for this buy. | 我们听说你把全部的拨款都用上了 |
[05:25] | – It’s where we came out. – It’s a lot of money, Pam. | – 这才是刚刚开始 – 这可是一大笔钱啊 帕姆 |
[05:27] | For a thief, a mole. | 对于一个小偷 一个间谍来说是一大笔钱 |
[05:29] | If it does nothing more than narrow the list of suspects, it’s a bargain at 10 times the price. | 可是如果真能找出疑犯的名单 这值十倍的价钱 |
[05:33] | Hub, this is Survey Two. Escort is breaking off.. | 总部 这里是二队 护送离开了 |
[05:36] | Mobile One is entering the building. | 一号目标进入大楼 |
[05:39] | Gentlemen, I have the seller on-site and in play. Quite frankly, there’s nothing much more to discuss. | 先生们 交易就要开始了 恕我直言 没有什么好讨论的了 |
[05:49] | – All right, Pam. your call. – Go. | – 好吧 帕姆 交给你了 – 行动 |
[05:52] | – We’re on. – Audio contact only. | – 我们开始了 – 仅用语音联络 |
[05:54] | Switching to channel one now. | 现在切到一号频道 |
[05:58] | Copy that. It’s affirmative. | 收到 |
[06:59] | Hub, Mobile One and seller have entered the office. | 总部 一号目标和卖家已经进入办公室 |
[07:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:17] | This is everything? | 都在这儿了么? |
[07:55] | Those were shots. | 是枪声 |
[08:02] | Survey One, come in. Survey One, I need to know what happened. What do you see? | 一队 请回话 一队 发生了什么事? 你们看到什么了? |
[08:06] | – Do you see any shadows? I see nothing. – What is yourvisual? | – 看到有影子么? 我什么都没看到 – 你们看到什么了? |
[08:08] | – Get some men in there. Get some men in there right now. – Pull it up, Kurt. | – 派人过去 快! – 快去 库尔特 |
[08:13] | Eye contact. I don’t care If it’s visual… Mobile One, can you copy, please? | 有没有看到任何动静? 一号 请回话! |
[08:16] | – Are you there, Mobile One? – I’m sorry. | – 收到吗? 一号? – 对不起 |
[08:19] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了? |
[08:40] | …Petroleum Association’s annual conference here in Berlin… | …在柏林举行的石油协会年度会议… |
[08:43] | is Pekos Oil chief executive officer Yuri Gretkov. | 这是佩克斯石油公司的首席执行官尤里·格列特科夫 |
[08:46] | In just six years, Gretkovhas turned Pekos into an oil empire, which in turn… | 在短短6年时间内 格列特科夫把佩克斯变成了一个石油帝国 因而… |
[08:56] | He’s become one of the wealthiest men in Russia… | 他也成为俄国最富有的人之一… |
[08:58] | after consolidating drilling rights in the Caspian Sea and gaining control of one ofthe wo… | 在巩固了里海石油开采权并控制了… |
[09:55] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[12:30] | – Good morning, sir. – Morning. | – 早上好 先生 – 早上好 |
[12:34] | He is my friend. There’s been a death in the family. | 他是我的朋友 他家里有亲戚去世了 |
[12:37] | I wonder If you’ve seen him. | 不知道你有没有见过他 |
[13:24] | – Hey. – Get in. | – 嗨 – 上车 |
[13:26] | – What’s wrong? – We’re blown. | – 怎么了? – 我们暴露了 |
[13:28] | – How? – We pushed it. We got lazy. | – 怎么会? – 我们在一个地方呆得太久了 |
[13:44] | Idiot! | 你疯啦! |
[13:48] | All right. That’s twice now I’ve seen the same guy. | 这是我第二次见到这个家伙了 |
[13:51] | I saw him in town. He was at the telegraph office. | 我在城里见过他 在电报局里 |
[13:53] | – Are you sure? How-How can you be sure? – It’s just wrong. | – 你确定吗? 你怎么能确定呢? – 肯定有问题 |
[13:56] | The guy, the car he’s driving, what he’s wearing… it’s just wrong. | 那个家伙 他开的车 他穿的衣服 肯定有问题 |
[14:02] | – Look,Jason, let’s stay calm. It could be anybody. – This is real. | – 杰森 听着 冷静一点 可能是别人 – 这是真的 |
[14:05] | This is real. That’s him. That’s him right there. | 这是真的 是他 他就在那儿 |
[14:09] | Get your head down. Silver Hyundai. Get your head down. | 把头低下 银色现代车 低下头 |
[14:32] | How far is he? | 他有多远? |
[14:36] | How far? | 多远? |
[14:39] | A hundred meters. | 100米 |
[14:59] | Here, take the wheel. you’re gonna drive. | 来 握着方向盘 你来开 |
[15:02] | Switch. | 交换 |
[15:07] | Just head to the bridge. | 一直往大桥那里开 |
[15:29] | – Turn here. Cut through the field. – Hang on. | – 这里转弯 从田里穿过去 – 坐稳了 |
[16:20] | All right, you keep going to the shack. I’ll meet you there in one hour. | 好了 你继续往家里开 我一小时后去和你碰头 |
[16:23] | I’m gonna bail out on the other side of this bridge. It’s the only way he can follow us. | 我在桥的那一头下车 他只可能走这条路才能跟上咱们 |
[16:26] | – What If it’s not who you think it is? – It’s them. It’s Treadstone. | – 如果他不是你认为的人呢? – 就是他们 是”踩石” |
[16:29] | – Jason, don’t do it. – Look, Marie, I warned ’em. | – 杰森 不要这么做 – 玛丽 我警告过他们 |
[16:31] | – I don’t want you to do it. – I told them what would happen If they didn’t leave us alone. | – 我不希望你这么做 – 我告诉过他们 如果不放过我们会有什么后果 |
[16:34] | – It’s never gonna be over like this. I don’t want… – We don’t have a choice. | – 这样永远都不会结束 我不希望… – 我们没得选择 |
[16:38] | Yes, you do. | 你有选择的 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:00] | Two of these explosive charges placed on the power lines, and one of them failed. | 电源线上放置了两个炸弹 其中一个失效了 |
[19:04] | The fingerprints from the one that didn’t go off. | 这是没有爆炸的那个上面留下的指纹 |
[19:06] | – And the Germans can’t match it? – No. Nobody’s got it. | – 找不到和指纹相符的德国人? – 是的 没有 |
[19:09] | We checked out every database we could access. But we’re hooked into Langley now. | 所有能查的数据库都查过了 只有兰利的数据库进不去 |
[19:13] | – Run it. – Okay. | – 运行一下 – 好的 |
[19:25] | What the hell’s Treadstone? | “踩石”是什么? |
[19:29] | All right. Get me a flight. We’re going to Langley. | 好了 准备飞机 我们去兰利 |
[22:04] | Two men dead, three million in cash gone, no Neski files, | 死了两个人 三百万现金没了 奈斯基的文件也没拿到 |
[22:10] | and all very public. | 还搞得人人皆知 |
[22:12] | This is still a clandestine agency, no? | 我们还算是一个秘密机构吗? |
[22:15] | I don’t view this event as a failure. | 我认为这次事件并不是一次失败 |
[22:17] | – you call it a success? – We have a lead. | – 难道这叫成功? – 我们有了一条线索 |
[22:20] | A fingerprint left by the assassin. He’s one of us. | 杀手留下了一个指纹 他是我们的人 |
[22:26] | – Who is it? – What can you tell me about Treadstone? | – 是谁? – 关于”踩石” 你能告诉我多少? |
[22:30] | – Treadstone? – It’s where the trail dead-ends. | – “踩石”? – 线索正是在此中断的 |
[22:34] | If you want an answer, you’re going to have to give me… | 如果你想要答案 就必须给我… |
[22:37] | a level-five S.C.I. access. | 五级S.C.I.权限 |
[22:42] | We have a lead, Marty. | 我们真的有线索 马蒂 |
[22:47] | All right. you’ve got your clearance. | 好吧 你获准了 |
[22:51] | But you’re on a very short leash. | 但你将受到严格的监控 |
[22:54] | And you’ll give a full report to the group. I wanna know where you’re going with this. | 你要向我们提供完整的报告 我要了解你们的进展 |
[22:59] | Sir. | 是 |
[24:19] | Ward? | 沃德? |
[24:20] | – Yes? – Pamela Landy. | – 谁? – 帕梅拉·兰蒂 |
[24:22] | Hey, Pam. What can I do for you? | 嗨 帕姆 有什么可以帮忙的? |
[24:24] | – I was hoping you had some time for me. – Time for what? | – 我希望你有时间和我见一面 – 什么事? |
[24:27] | – I’m free right now, actually. – That sounds ominous. Let me check my schedule. | – 实际上 我现在就有空 – 听起来不像是好事嘛 让我查一下日程安排 |
[24:36] | – Excuse me. I need to, uh… – Excuse me. Can I help you? | – 抱歉 我要 呃… – 有什么需要帮忙的? |
[24:39] | – Yeah, I’m here to see Mr.Abbott. – Twenty minutes? | – 是的 我是来见艾博特先生的 – 二十分钟? |
[24:42] | See ya. | 到时见 |
[24:52] | – Operation Treadstone. – Never heard of it. | – “踩石”行动 – 我从来没听说过 |
[24:55] | – That’s not gonna fly. – With all due respect, Pam, I think you might’ve wandered past your pay grade. | – 它总不会凭空消失吧 – 恕我冒昧 帕姆 我认为你也许无权过问这些事情 |
[24:59] | That’s a warrant from Director Marshall granting me unrestricted access to… | 我有马歇尔局长的授权 可以不受限制地… |
[25:04] | all personnel and materials associated with Treadstone. | 调查与”踩石”有关的所有人员和材料 |
[25:10] | – So, what are we looking at? – I wanna know about it. | – 那么 你想知道什么? – 我想了解它 |
[25:14] | Know about it? It was a kill squad. Black-on-black. | 了解它? 这是一个杀手小队 以黑对黑 |
[25:17] | We closed it down two years ago. Nobody wants to know about Treadstone. Not around here. | 我们两年前把它解散了 这里没人想要了解”踩石” |
[25:21] | So I think you better take this back to Martyand let him know exactly what you’re doing. | 所以我认为你最好把这个带回去给马蒂 让他知道你究竟在做什么 |
[25:25] | He does. I’ve been down to the archives. I have the files, Ward. | 他知道 我去查过档案了 我手里有文件 沃德 |
[25:31] | – Let’s talk about Conklin. – What are you after, Pam? | – 我们来谈谈康克林吧 – 你到底想查什么 帕姆? |
[25:34] | you wanna fry me? you want my desk. Is that it? | 你想炒了我吗? 你想坐我的位子 是吗? |
[25:37] | – I wanna know what happened. – What happened? | – 我想知道发生了什么 – 发生了什么? |
[25:39] | Jason Bourne happened. you got the files. Then let’s cut the crap. | 杰森·伯恩 既然你手里有文件 我们就废话少说吧 |
[25:44] | Conklin had these guys woundso tight, they were bound to snap. | 康克林对他的手下要求非常严酷 所以这帮人几乎要崩溃了 |
[25:49] | Bourne was his number-one. The guy went for ajob, screwed the op, never came back. | 伯恩是他手下的头号杀手 有一次他接了个任务 搞砸了 再也没有回来 |
[25:54] | Conklin couldn ‘t fix it, couldn ‘t find Bourne, couldn ‘t adjust. It all went sideways. | 康克林没有办法 找不到伯恩 没法调整 事情越来越糟 |
[25:58] | So you had Conklin killed? I mean, If we’re cutting the crap. | 所以你就杀了康克林? 我的意思是 既然要废话少说 |
[26:02] | I ‘ve given 30 years and two marriages to this agency. | 我在这里呆了30年 结了两次婚 |
[26:05] | I’ve shoveled shit on four continents. I’m due to retire next year. | 我在四块大陆上工作过 明年我就要退休了 |
[26:08] | But If you think I’m gonna sit here and let you dangle me with this, | 但是如果你认为我会坐在这里让你这么摆弄 |
[26:11] | you can go to hell… and Marshall too. | 那你就见鬼去吧…还有马歇尔 |
[26:15] | It had to be done. | 我只能这么做 |
[26:18] | – And Bourne? Where is he now? – Deadin a ditch. | – 伯恩呢? 他现在在哪儿? – 死在哪个臭水沟里了 |
[26:21] | – Drunk in a barin Mogadishu. Who knows? – I think I do. | – 或者在摩加迪沙的哪个酒吧里喝醉了 谁知道 – 我想我知道 |
[26:24] | I had a deal going down in Berlin last week. | 上周我在柏林的一笔生意砸了 |
[26:26] | During the buy, both our case officer and the seller were killed. | 交易进行当中 我的人和卖家都被杀死了 |
[26:29] | They were killed by Jason Bourne. | 杀手就是杰森·伯恩 |
[26:35] | They’re ready for us upstairs. | 他们在等你上去 |
[27:17] | Seven years ago, $20 million of C.I.A. funds disappeared during a wire transfer through Moscow. | 7年前 中情局有一笔两千万美元的资金 在经过莫斯科电汇的过程中不翼而飞了 |
[27:23] | In the investigation that followed, wewere contacted by a Russian politician, Vladimir Neski. | 在随后的调查中 一位名为弗拉迪米尔·奈斯基的俄国政客与我们联系 |
[27:28] | Neski claimed we had a leak and that we’d been ripped off by one of our own. | 奈斯基称有人泄密 我们的钱被内部的人吞掉了 |
[27:32] | – And were we? – We never found out. | – 是这样吗? – 至今仍不知道 |
[27:35] | We were negotiating a meet with Mr. Neski when he was killed. | 正当我们想约奈斯基先生会面时 他却被杀了 |
[27:37] | – By who? – His wife. | – 谁干的? – 他的妻子 |
[27:39] | The case had gone cold until a month ago when we found a source. | 这件案子就这么一直搁着 直到上个月我们找到一个线人 |
[27:42] | Another Russian in Berlin who claimed to have access to the Neski murder files. | 另一个在柏林的俄国人声称 他有关于奈斯基被谋杀的证据 |
[27:45] | We thought we had another bite at the apple. | 我们本以为又有希望了 |
[27:51] | Turns out the assassin was one of our own…Jason Bourne. | 结果他却被我们自己的杀手杰森·伯恩杀死了 |
[27:56] | I know Treadstone’s not a very popular subject around here, | 我知道”踩石”在这里不是个受欢迎的论题 |
[27:59] | but we found some interesting things when we dug a little deeper. | 但是随着调查的深入 我们发现了一些有趣的事情 |
[28:02] | This is Conklin’s personal computer. | 这是康克林的个人电脑 |
[28:05] | His Treadstone files are bloated with code keys and case files that he neither needed nor had clearance for. | 他的”踩石”文件堆里塞满了 他既不需要也无权看到的解码密钥和案件档案 |
[28:11] | Buried in the hard drive, we found a deleted file with an account number to a bank in Zurich. | 在硬盘里我们找到一个被删除的文件 其中有苏黎世银行的一个账号 |
[28:15] | At the time ofihis death, he was sitting on a personal account in the amount of $760,000. | 在他死的时候 他的个人账户里有76万美金 |
[28:21] | you know what his budget was? We were throwing money at him and asking him to keep it dark. | 你知道他的经费预算吗? 为了让他将事情保密 我们一直在砸钱给他 |
[28:25] | – It was his own account. He was up to something. -This is supposed to be definitive? | – 这是他自己的账户 他肯定干了些什么 – 你肯定这些情报确切么? |
[28:28] | – What’s definitive is that I just lost two people in Berlin. – So what’s your theory? | – 我已经有两个人死在柏林了 这是肯定的 – 那你的结论是? |
[28:31] | Conklin’s reaching out from the grave to protect his good name? The man is dead. | 康克林从坟墓里爬出来维护自己的名声? 这个人已经死了 |
[28:36] | – No one’s disputing that, Ward. – For Christ’s sake, Marty, you knew Conklin. | – 没有人对此持有异议 沃德 – 帮帮忙 马蒂 你了解康克林的 |
[28:39] | Does this scan? I mean, at all? | 这符合情理吗? 根本不可能! |
[28:44] | Cut to the chase, Pam. | 直接说重点 帕姆 |
[28:45] | I think that Bourne and Conklin were in business together, | 我认为伯恩和康克林是一伙儿的 |
[28:48] | that Bourne’s still involved and that whatever information I was trying to buy in Berlin… | 既然事情牵涉到伯恩 那么不管我在柏林想买的是什么情报 |
[28:51] | was big enough to bring Bourne out from hiding to kill again. | 都值得他重新现身杀人灭口 |
[28:54] | How’s that scan? | 这符合情理吗? |
[28:57] | Excuse me, sir, but you’re not gonna believe this. | 请原谅 先生 您可能不相信 |
[28:59] | Jason Bourne’s passport just popped up on the grid in Naples. | 杰森·伯恩的护照刚刚在那不勒斯出现 |
[29:06] | Okay. Contact Naples. They need to know who they’re dealing with. | 好的 接那不勒斯 他们得知道要对付的是什么人 |
[29:10] | Find out what kind of local assets we have in place there. | 找到我们在当地的人 |
[29:18] | Nah, it’s nothing. Some guy’s name came up on the computer. | 不 没事 有个家伙的名字出现在电脑上而已 |
[29:23] | Yeah. Hey, listen, Tom, I’m gonna call you back, okay? | 是的 嗨 听着 汤姆 我过会儿给你打回去 好吗? |
[29:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:44] | Mr. Bourne, I’m John Nevins. I’m with the U.S. Consulate. | 伯恩先生 我是约翰·内文斯 美国领事馆的 |
[29:48] | I just have a few questions for you. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[30:00] | you’re coming out of Tangier. Is that correct? | 你从丹吉尔来 是么? |
[30:09] | What’s the, uh, nature of yourvisit to Naples? | 你来那不勒斯的目的是什么? |
[30:34] | Look, I don’t know what you did, and I don’t know who you’re working for. | 我不知道你干了什么 我也不知道你为谁工作 |
[30:38] | But I promise you this… | 但是我向你保证… |
[30:41] | you’re gonna play ball one way or the other. | 你在这儿就得遵守这边的规矩 |
[30:52] | This is Nevins. | 我是内文斯 |
[30:54] | This is Tom Cronin, C.I. Operations Officer calling from Langley, Virginia. | 我是汤姆·克罗宁 中情局行动长官 从弗吉尼亚州兰利市打来的 |
[30:58] | – Do you have a Jason Bourne in custody? – Yes, I do. | – 你是不是拘留了一个叫做杰森·伯恩的人? – 是的 |
[31:01] | Listen, he’s an agency priority target. | 听着 他是我们通缉的要犯 |
[31:06] | – Call me back as soon as he’s secure. – I understand. | – 安置好他以后立刻给我打电话 – 是 |
[31:53] | He’s been detained. Here’s the number. | 他被拘留了 这是号码 |
[31:56] | He’s being interrogated by a field officer out of the consulate. | 领事馆的一名军官正在审问他 |
[32:14] | – Hello. – This is Pamela Landy, C.I. supervisor. | – 喂 – 我是帕梅拉·兰蒂 中情局主管 |
[32:17] | Where do we stand? | 情况怎么样? |
[32:19] | I, uh, think he got away. | 我 呃 我想他跑了 |
[32:23] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[32:25] | – Have you locked down the area? – Locked it down? No. No. | – 有没有封锁该地区? – 封锁? 没 没有 |
[32:29] | This is, uh… This is Italy. They don’t exactly lock down… | 这里是 呃…这里是意大利 我们一般不封锁… |
[32:32] | – How long have you worked for the agency? – Me? For four years. | – 你为机构工作了几年了? – 我? 四年 |
[32:35] | If you ever wanna make it to five, you’re gonna listen to me real close. Bourne is armed and extremely dangerous. | 如果你还想干第五年的话 就给我好好听着 伯恩身上有武器 极度危险 |
[32:40] | Last week in Berlin he assassinated two men… one a highly experienced field officer. | 上周他在柏林暗杀了两个人 其中一个是一名资深军官 |
[32:44] | I want you to secure that area. I want any evidence secured, and I want it done right now. | 我要你确保该地区的安全 保护好所有的证据 立刻执行 |
[32:47] | – Is that clear? – Yes, sir… ma’am. | – 听懂了吗? – 是的 先生…不 女士 |
[32:49] | I’m getting on a plane to Berlin in 45 minutes, which means you’re gonna call me back in 30. | 我45分钟后乘飞机去柏林 也就是说你要在30分钟内给我回话 |
[32:53] | And when I ask you where we stand, I had better be impressed. | 当我问起你情况如何的时候 你最好能给我个满意的答复 |
[33:00] | – Berlin? – I already have a team in place there. | – 柏林? – 我已经在那里准备了一队人 |
[33:03] | I doubt that Bourne’s in Naples readyto start a family. | 我怀疑伯恩准备在那不勒斯成家 |
[33:05] | – you have no idea what you’re getting into. – Do you have any idea? | – 你根本不知道面对的是什么 – 你知道么? |
[33:08] | From the minute he left Treadstone, he’s killed and eluded every single person that you’ve sent to find him. | 从他离开”踩石”的那刻起 他杀掉和躲避了你派去寻找他的每一个人 |
[33:11] | – you read a couple of files on Jason Bourne, and that makes you an expert? – This is my case, Ward. | – 你以为自己读了几份关于杰森·伯恩的文件 就变成专家了吗? – 这是我的案子 沃德 |
[33:15] | Enough. I want you both on that plane. | 够了 我要你们一起上飞机 |
[33:19] | We are, all of us, going to do what we were either too lazy or inept to do the last time around. | 我们 所有的人 都要把这件以前懒得做的 或者没能力做的事情解决掉 |
[33:23] | We’re gonna find this son of a bitch and take him down. | 我们要找到这个杂种 把他干掉 |
[33:26] | I ‘m not having Jason Bourne destroy any more of this agency. | 我不会让杰森·伯恩继续嚣张下去了 |
[33:30] | – Is that definitive enough for you? – Yes. | – 你们两个明白了吗? – 是 |
[33:38] | Jason Bourne is armedand extremely dangerous. | 杰森·伯恩带有武器 极度危险 |
[33:41] | Last week in Berlin he assassinated two men… one a highly experienced field officer. | 上周他在柏林暗杀了两个人 其中一个是一名资深军官 |
[33:44] | I want that area… | 我要你… |
[33:46] | …he assassinated two men… one a highly experienced field officer. | …他暗杀了两个人… 一个是一名资深军官 |
[33:49] | I want that area secured. I want any evidence secured, and I want it done right now… | 我要你确保该地区的安全 保护好所有的证据 立刻执行… |
[34:12] | This is not a drill, soldier. | 士兵 这次不是训练 |
[34:18] | This is not a drill, soldier. This is not a drill, soldier. | 士兵 这次不是训练 士兵 这次不是训练 |
[34:23] | We clear on that? We clear on that? | 清楚吗? 清楚吗? |
[35:39] | you’d been working at Treadstone for three years, | 你曾在”踩石”工作了三年 |
[35:42] | and your cover at the time was what? | 你当时的掩护身份是什么? |
[35:44] | That I was an American student in Paris. | 巴黎的一名美国学生 |
[35:47] | And what exactly did your job with Treadstone in Paris consist of? | 你在巴黎为”踩石”所做的工作具体包括什么? |
[35:50] | I had two responsibilities. One was to coordinate logistical operations. | 我有两项职责 一是协调后勤行动 |
[35:54] | The other was to monitor the health of the agents. | 二是监视探员们的健康 |
[35:55] | – Health, meaning what? – Their mental health. | – 健康? 什么意思? – 精神健康 |
[35:58] | – Because of what they had been through, they were prone to a variety of problems. – What kind? | – 因为他们所经历的事情 他们很容易出现各种问题 – 哪种问题? |
[36:02] | Depression, anger, compulsive behaviors. | 沮丧 愤怒 强制行为 |
[36:05] | They had physical symptoms. Headaches, sensitivity to light. | 他们有身体上的症状 头疼 怕光 |
[36:09] | – Amnesia? – Before Bourne? No. | – 失忆症? – 伯恩之前? 没有 |
[36:17] | The plane’s ready. There’s a car waiting for you. | 飞机准备好了 车子正在等您 |
[36:20] | – Good luck. – No. you were his local contact. | – 祝你们好运 – 不 你是他在当地的联络人 |
[36:22] | you were with him the night Conklin died. you’re coming with us. | 康克林死的那晚你和他在一起 你要和我们一起走 |
[37:29] | Langley pulled an image out of Naples. It’s uploading right now. | 兰利方面从那不勒斯取得了一段影像 正在上传中 |
[37:33] | It’s coming in now. | 传过来了 |
[37:36] | – I need clearance. – He’s not hiding, that’s for sure. | – 我需要获准 – 显然 他并没有躲起来 |
[37:39] | – Why Naples? Why now? – Could be random. | – 为什么是那不勒斯? 为什么是这个时候? – 可能是巧合 |
[37:41] | – Maybe he’s running. – On his own passport? | – 也许他正在逃跑 – 用他自己的护照? |
[37:43] | – What is he actually doing? – He’s making his first mistake. | – 他到底在干什么? – 他在犯第一个错误 |
[37:46] | It’s not a mistake. | 不是错误 |
[37:49] | They don’t make mistakes. They don’t do random. | 他们不会犯错 他们不会随意做事 |
[37:53] | There’s always an objective. Always a target. | 总有一个目的 一个目标 |
[37:55] | The objective and targets always came from us. Who’s giving them to him now? | 目的和目标应该是从我们这里发出的 那现在是谁在给他发号施令? |
[37:58] | Scary version? | 惊弓之鸟? |
[38:00] | He is. | 是的 |
[39:01] | – I emptied it. – It felt a little light. | – 子弹已经被我拿掉了 – 怪不得感觉轻了 |
[39:06] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[39:13] | – Front. – Sorry. Old habits. | – 前面 – 对不起 老习惯了 |
[39:20] | Use your teeth. Ah. | 用你的牙 啊 |
[39:33] | Word in the etherwas you’d lost your memory. | 据说你失去记忆了 |
[39:36] | you still should’ve moved. | 你该搬家的 |
[39:41] | – What do you want? – Conklin. | – 你想要什么? – 康克林 |
[39:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[39:46] | – Shot dead in Paris. Dead the night you walked out. – So who’s running Treadstone now? | – 在巴黎被枪杀了 就在你出走的那天晚上死的 – 那现在谁负责”踩石”? |
[39:51] | Nobody. They shut it down. | 没人 关门大吉了 |
[39:54] | It’s over. We’re the last two. | 这些都已经过去了 我们是最后的两个 |
[40:03] | If it’s over, then Why are they still after me? | 如果是这样 那他们为什么还在追捕我? |
[40:06] | – I don’t know. – Ever heard the name Pamela Landy? | – 我不知道 – 听说过帕梅拉·兰蒂这个名字么? |
[40:08] | – I don’t know who that is. – Pamela Landy and Berlin. What’s going on in Berlin? | – 没听说过 – 帕梅拉·兰蒂和柏林 柏林发生了什么? |
[40:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:15] | Why would I lie? | 我没必要撒谎 |
[40:41] | I thought you were here to kill me. | 我以为你是来杀我的 |
[40:45] | – What’d you do? – I’m sorry. | – 你做了什么? – 对不起 |
[40:50] | Did you call it in? | 你叫人来了? |
[40:55] | Get up. Come on. | 站起来 过来 |
[41:01] | – you have a car out front? – The keys are in my coat pocket. | – 你的车停在前面? – 钥匙在我上衣口袋里 |
[41:04] | – But we should… – What? | – 但是我们应该… – 什么? |
[41:06] | Go out the back. I have another car. | 从后面出去 我还有一辆车 |
[45:43] | Pamela Landy. | 我找帕梅拉·兰蒂 |
[45:47] | – Nein, mein Herr. – Danke. | – 没有这个人 先生 – 谢谢 |
[45:58] | Pamela Landy. | 我想找帕梅拉·兰蒂 |
[46:00] | Nein. | 没有这个人 |
[46:11] | Pamela Landy, bitte. | 请问有没有一位帕梅拉·兰蒂 |
[46:15] | Ja. | 有 |
[46:49] | – Pamela Landy, please. – One moment, please. | – 请接帕梅拉·兰蒂 – 请稍等 |
[46:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:56] | I wanted to call a guest. Pamela Landy. | 我想打电话给一位客人 帕梅拉·兰蒂 |
[46:59] | Just one second, please. | 请稍等片刻 |
[47:02] | Hello? | 喂? |
[47:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[47:09] | – I’m sorry, sir. The phone’s busy right now. – Just try later. Thank you. | – 对不起 先生 现在对方电话占线 – 那过会儿再打吧 谢谢 |
[48:00] | Okay. Let’s take a look at the timeline. What’s Bourne’s objective? | 好的 我们来看一下时间线 伯恩的目标是什么? |
[48:05] | Now, I wanna break this out in boxes. | 现在我要把它分成几块 |
[48:07] | Naples outbound. Check everything. Flights, trains, police reports. That’s box one. | 检查从那不勒斯往外发出的 所有航班和火车 还有警察报告 这是第一块 |
[48:11] | – Teddy, that’s yours. – Got it. | – 泰迪 这块归你 – 明白 |
[48:16] | Box number two. Call it “prior connections. “ | 第二块 把它称为”重要联系” |
[48:19] | I want to rerun al I Bourne’s T readstone material. Every footstep. | 重新看一遍伯恩的所有”踩石”材料 每个细节 |
[48:24] | Kim, box three. I want to identIf y his method ofitravel. | 基姆 第三块 我要你确定他的行动工具 |
[48:27] | Stay on the local cops. We need a vehicle, a parking ticket, something. | 和当地警察保持联系 我们要找到某辆车 违章停车罚单什么的 |
[48:30] | Langley’s offered to upload any satellite imaging we need, so let’s find a target for them. | 兰利方面为我们提供了卫星成像系统 让我们找个目标出来 |
[48:37] | Danny, box four. I need fresh eyes. Review the buy where we lost the Neski files. | 丹尼 第四块 另外派些人手 重新检查一下我们丢失奈斯基文件的现场 |
[48:41] | Timeline it with what we know about Bourne’s movements. Turn it upside down and see what we find. | 把我们对伯恩行踪的掌握标在时间线上 仔细检查 看看会有什么发现 |
[48:48] | Come on, guys. | 加油干 伙计们! |
[48:49] | We ran this guy’s life with total control for all those years. We should be a step ahead of him. | 这个家伙这么多年都生活在我们的完全掌控之下 我们应该能抢在他前头的 |
[48:53] | you wanna go home? Find Jason Bourne. | 想要回家吗? 找到杰森·伯恩吧! |
[49:15] | – Pamela Landy. – This is Jason Bourne. | – 帕梅拉·兰蒂 – 我是杰森·伯恩 |
[49:21] | – Bourne? – It’s Bourne. We need 90 seconds to triangulate his position. | – 伯恩? – 是伯恩 我们需要90秒钟才能确定他的位置 |
[49:25] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[49:29] | Are you running Treadstone? | 现在是你负责”踩石”吗? |
[49:34] | Treadstone was closed down two years ago. you know that. | “踩石”两年前就关闭了 你知道的 |
[49:38] | Then who’s planning the missions now? | 那现在是谁在计划任务? |
[49:40] | There are no missions. It’s over. | 没有任务 已经结束了 |
[49:45] | – Then what do you want with me? – Berlin. | – 那你们找我干什么? – 柏林 |
[49:51] | Have you forgotten what happened in Berlin? | 你忘了在柏林发生过什么吗? |
[49:55] | you killed two people, Bourne. you killed two people, Bourne. | 你杀死了两个人 伯恩 你杀死了两个人 伯恩 |
[49:59] | you killed two people, Bourne. | 你杀死了两个人 伯恩 |
[50:03] | Neski… Vladimir Neski… Vladimir Neski… | 奈斯基…弗拉迪米尔·奈斯基… 弗拉迪米尔·奈斯基… |
[50:17] | Bourne? | 伯恩? |
[50:21] | I wanna come in. | 我要过来 |
[50:24] | – Okay. How do you wanna do it? – We need 35 seconds. | – 好啊 你想怎么过来? – 还要35秒 |
[50:29] | – I need someone I know to bring me in. – Who? | – 我要一个我认识的人带我过来 – 谁? |
[50:34] | There was a girl in Paris. She was part of the program. | 在巴黎有个女孩 她也参与了这个项目 |
[50:37] | She used to handle logistics. Alexander Strasse, 30 minutes, under the World Clock. | 她是负责后勤的 亚历山大街 30分钟后 世界钟下见 |
[50:42] | Send her alone. Give her your phone. | 让她一个人去 把你的手机给她 |
[50:45] | What If I can’t find her? | 要是我找不到她呢? |
[50:48] | It’s easy. She’s standing right next to you. | 很简单 她就站在你旁边 |
[51:05] | – There’s just so many areas… – It’s a very simple lay out. | – 地区太多了… – 地形非常简单 |
[51:09] | Get the second quadrant. Pull it out. | 拿二区的地图来 摊开 |
[51:11] | Where is it? Get the second quadrant, please. Pull it all the way up. | 在哪儿? 请把二区的地图拿来 摊开 |
[51:14] | Clock is right here… Shit, he’s put her in the middle of everything. | 大钟就在这儿… 妈的 她的位置就在正中间 |
[51:17] | This is a security nightmare. There is no way we are going to get her covered… | 没法保护她的安全 在这里没办法掩护她 |
[51:20] | Call a Mayday into Berlin station. We need snipers, D.O.D., whatever they’ve got. | 给柏林警察局打电话 我们需要狙击手 国防部 有什么都调过来 |
[51:24] | No snipers. you put snipers on the roof and it’ll scare him off, and I need answers. | 不要狙击手 狙击手会把他吓跑的 我需要答案 |
[51:28] | – you can’t really believe he wants to come in. – He knows something about the Neski case. | – 你难道真的相信他要过来吗? – 他知道关于奈斯基的案子 |
[51:33] | – I’m not gonna pass up this chance to find out what it is. – Don’t be a fool. Not when we’re this close. | – 我不会错过这次找出真相的机会的 – 别傻了 这次我们离他只有一步之遥了 |
[51:36] | Are we talking about protecting Nicky or killing Bourne? | 我们是在讨论怎样保护妮基 还是怎样干掉伯恩? |
[51:39] | – We’re talking about killing Bourne. – We’re talking about the next dead body. It might be Nicky. It will be someone. | – 我们在讨论怎样干掉伯恩 – 我们在讨论下一具尸体 可能是妮基 总会有人死的 |
[51:43] | you’re not hearing me. Bourne dead gives me nothing. | 你没在听我说 如果伯恩死了 我什么都得不到 |
[51:49] | Can I talk to you privately? | 我能私下和你谈谈么? |
[51:58] | – What? – I know how you’re feeling. | – 什么? – 我知道你的感受 |
[52:00] | you lost two men in Berlin and you want it to mean something. | 你在柏林牺牲了两个人 你希望他们死得其所 |
[52:03] | But nothing Bourne gives you will bring your men back. | 但是伯恩给你的东西不可能让他们死而复生 |
[52:05] | Nothing in those files makes their sacrifice worthwhile. you have to let go. | 那些文件的内容不能弥补他们的死 你必须想开点 |
[52:09] | We’re professionals. When an operation goes bad, we tie it off. | 我们是专业人士 如果一次行动失败了 就得了结它 |
[52:13] | If there’s something you’re not telling me, I want it now before I send that girl out there. Do you understand? | 如果你还有什么没有告诉我的话 我希望你在我把那个女孩派出去之前告诉我 你明白么? |
[52:21] | you talk about this stuff like you read it in a book. | 你好像是在纸上谈兵 |
[52:38] | What do you want to do? | 您想怎么办? |
[52:42] | Put the snipers in place. | 让狙击手就位 |
[52:44] | If things go bad, we take him out. | 万一情况有变 我们就干掉他 |
[52:47] | you got it. | 明白 |
[53:29] | Hub, this is Survey One. We have a crowd moving in. | 总部 这里是一队 过来了一群人 |
[53:32] | – It’s some sort of protest march. – I’m sorry. This is as close as I can get. | – 好像是什么示威游行 – 对不起 我只能拉这么近了 |
[53:36] | – Survey Two, can you get in any closer? – Kurt, make sure the south end is covered. | – 二队 你们能靠近些么? – 库尔特 保证南端的安全 |
[53:40] | Roger. Affirmative. Copythat. | 收到 是 收到 |
[53:57] | – Hello. – There’s a tram coming towards you. Get on it. | – 喂? – 有辆电车正朝你开过来 上车 |
[54:02] | – She’s moving to the tram. – Where’s it going? | – 她正向电车移动 – 车开往哪儿? |
[54:05] | The tram is going to Alexanderplatz Station. | 电车开往亚历山大广场车站 |
[54:13] | Survey Five, I can’t see him. I don’t see him. | 五队 我看不见他 我看不见他 |
[54:20] | Hub, this is Survey Two, she’s getting on a tram. | 总部 这里是二队 她要上电车了 |
[54:23] | – She’s getti ng on the tram. – Zoom in on the tram. | – 她要上电车了 – 放大电车 |
[54:25] | – Bourne’s on the tram. – I don’t think he’s on the tram. | – 伯恩在电车上 – 我认为他不在电车上 |
[54:28] | He’s on the tram. | 他在电车上 |
[54:32] | Send them in to follow. Tell them to keep their distance. | 派人进去跟着 让他们保持距离 |
[54:36] | Okay, Delta, let’s go. Get on it. | 好的 德尔塔 我们走 上车 |
[54:38] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[54:41] | – Tell herto hurry. – There’s nothing on the south side. | – 让她快一点 – 南边什么都没有 |
[55:00] | Alexanderplatz Station, 25 seconds. | 亚历山大广场车站 25秒钟后到达 |
[55:17] | This is Survey Three. There’s a lot of protesters here. There’s no way we can cover out there. | 这里是3队 这儿有很多示威人群 我们没办法掩护 |
[55:24] | – Get her out of there. – Go! Delta, move! Now! | – 把她带出来 – 快! 德尔塔 快! 立即行动! |
[55:45] | – She’s not here. She’s gone. – Goddamn it! | – 她不在这儿 她走了 – 该死! |
[55:48] | – They are not on the tram. – He’s one guy! | – 他们没在电车上 – 他是一个人! |
[55:50] | – Jason, please don’t hurt me. – What were my words? | – 杰森 请不要伤害我 – 我曾经说过什么? |
[55:54] | I said leave me alone, leave me out of it. | 我说过别来惹我 别把我搅进去 |
[55:56] | I did. I swear. Jason, I told them that I believed you. | 我是这么做的 我发誓 杰森 我告诉过他们我相信你 |
[56:00] | I’m gonna ask you some some simple questions. | 我来问你几个简单的问题 |
[56:02] | you’re gonna answer me honestly, or I swear to God I’m gonna kill you. | 你要老实交待 否则我发誓一定杀了你 |
[56:06] | – Delta, give me something. – They’re on it! They’re on it! | – 德尔塔 快向我汇报情况 – 他们正在找! 他们正在找! |
[56:09] | Who’s Pamela Landy? | 帕梅拉·兰蒂是谁? |
[56:11] | – She’s a task force chief. – Is she running Treadstone? | – 她是一个特别行动组的负责人 – 现在是不是她在负责”踩石”? |
[56:15] | – No, she’s the deputy director. – Why is she trying to kill me? | – 不 她是个副手 – 她为什么要杀我? |
[56:18] | Last week an agency field officer tried to make a buy off one of her opps. | 上个星期 她的手下跟一个线人进行一桩交易 |
[56:22] | He was trying to sell out a mole or something and you got to him before we did. | 线人好像原本打算出卖什么情报 但是让你捷足先登了 |
[56:25] | – I killed him? – you left a print. | – 我杀了他? – 你留下了指纹 |
[56:28] | There were partial prints that trace back to Treadstone. They know it was you. | 他们通过部分指纹查到了”踩石” 然后查到是你 |
[56:31] | – That is insane. – Why are you doing this? Why come back now? | – 荒谬 – 你为什么要这样做? 为什么现在又回来? |
[56:35] | – Landy will find… – Stop. Stop. | – 兰蒂会找到… – 住口 住口 |
[56:37] | Last week I was 4,000 miles away in India, watching Marie die. | 上个星期 我在4000英里外的印度 看着玛丽死去 |
[56:41] | They came for me, and they killed her instead. | 他们是来杀我的 却要了她的命 |
[56:45] | This ends now. | 现在结束了 |
[56:53] | Find her. | 找到她! |
[56:55] | What do you people want with me? Why are you trying to frame me? | 你们想要我干什么? 你们为什么要陷害我? |
[56:59] | – Please! I’m only here because of Paris. Abbott dragged us… – Abbott? Who’s Abbott? | – 求你了 我来这只是因为巴黎的事儿 是艾博特把我们拉来的… – 艾博特? 谁是艾博特? |
[57:03] | Conklin’s boss. He-He shut down Treadstone. | 康克林的老板 是他…他关掉了”踩石” |
[57:05] | – Is he here in Berlin? – Yes. | – 他现在在柏林吗? – 是的 |
[57:06] | Did he run Treadstone? | 他负责”踩石”? |
[57:08] | – Did he run Treadstone? – Yes. Conklin reported to him. | – 他负责”踩石”? – 是的 康克林是他的下属 |
[57:12] | Please. Please, I swear… | 求你 求你了 我发誓… |
[57:14] | – What was Landy buying? What kind of files? – Conklin… Stuff on Conklin. | – 兰蒂要买的是什么东西? 什么样的情报? – 康克林…有关康克林的 |
[57:18] | It was something to do with a Russian politician. | 好像和一个俄国政客有关 |
[57:27] | – Neski. – Wh-What? What are you talking about? | – 奈斯基 – 什…什么? 你说什么? |
[57:32] | Training is over… Training is over… Training is over… | 训练结束…训练结束… 训练结束… |
[57:35] | When… When was I here in Berlin? | 我…我什么时候来过柏林? |
[57:38] | – What are you talking about? – For Treadstone. You know my file. I did a job here. | – 你在说什么? – 我曾经在这儿为”踩石”执行过一次任务 |
[57:41] | – When? – No, you never worked in Berlin before. | – 什么时候? – 不 你以前从没在柏林执行过任务 |
[57:44] | my first job. In Berlin. I did a job here. You know my file. | 我的第一次任务 在柏林 你知道我的档案的 |
[57:46] | – you’ve never worked Berlin before. – my first job! | – 你从没在柏林执行过任务 – 我的第一次任务! |
[57:49] | – No, your first assignment was Geneva. – you fucking people! | – 不 你的第一次任务是在日内瓦 – 你们这帮混蛋 |
[57:52] | – I swear! I swear! – I know I was here, Nicky! | – 我发誓! 我发誓! – 我知道我来过这里 妮基! |
[57:55] | – It’s not in your file! – I know I was here! | – 你的档案里没有! – 我知道我来过这儿! |
[57:58] | No, Iswear… Oh, please! | 没有 我发誓…哦 求你了! |
[58:19] | Pam, I want to show you something. It’s Alexanderplatz. | 帕姆 你看 这是亚历山大广场 |
[58:22] | We got three levels, we got 15 tunnels. They’re all converging in a five-block radius. | 一共三层 15条隧道 向外辐射到半径5个街区的范围内 |
[58:26] | Over here, Luftschulzbunker. That was an old war shelter. | 那里 拉夫茨舒尔兹地堡 是一个旧的战时避难所 |
[58:28] | – How many men are out there? – Two coming down the back stairs. The rest, they’re fanned out for a search. | – 外面有多少人? – 两个正从后面楼梯下来 其余的成扇形搜索 |
[58:32] | – What’s our security situation here? – Where, “here”? The ground? | – 我们这的安全状况如何? – 哪里 “这里”? 地面? |
[58:35] | – Here here. In the building. – Check everything, and recheck all the stairwells, hallways, everything. | – 这里 就这栋楼 – 检查所有一切 楼梯、走廊和其它所有地方 |
[58:39] | It’s done. | 好的 |
[58:41] | Okay, let’s go public. Release his photo to the Berlin police. | 好吧 索性公开吧 把他的照片交给柏林警方 |
[58:46] | – And check out his story about the girlfriend in India too. – I’m on it. | – 还要查一下他在印度的女友 – 我马上去办 |
[58:49] | you’re in a big puddle of shit, Pamela, and you don’t have the shoes for it. | 你麻烦大了 帕梅拉 而且你没法摆平 |
[58:54] | – He said he didn’t know anything about Berlin. – He knew that Nicky was wearing a wire. | – 他说他不知道任何有关柏林的事情 – 他知道妮基戴着窃听器 |
[58:57] | – Don’t you think that was for our benefit? – He didn’t sound like a man in control to me. | – 你难道不觉得他是故意那么说的吗? – 听起来他不像是个被我控制的人 |
[59:01] | We know he was in Berlin. | 我们知道他来过柏林 |
[59:03] | His mind is broken. We broke it. And now… | 他的脑子坏了! 是我们搞坏的 而且现在… |
[59:06] | What now? Terminate him? you’ve been pushing that agenda ever since we got here. | 现在怎么样? 干掉他? 自从我们来这里以后你一直急着想要干掉他 |
[59:09] | – He also said you were running Treadstone. Should we believe that too? – I’m convinced Bourne knows something. | – 他还说你负责”踩石” 我们也应该相信这个么? – 我确信伯恩知道些什么 |
[59:12] | He knows that you’re after him, | 他知道你在找他 |
[59:14] | and in the interest of self-preservation you might start with that. | 而且他知道自我保护 你也应该知道 |
[59:19] | Check on those photos. Have they gone out? | 查一下那些照片 他们走了么? |
[59:35] | I need to show you something. | 我有些东西给你看 |
[1:01:23] | All right, I finished my box work, but I wanted to show you before I showed Landy. | 我这块的工作已经做完了 但是在向兰蒂汇报之前 我想先给您看看 |
[1:01:27] | Came down here last night… | 昨晚我又来这儿看了一下… |
[1:01:29] | because none of this is making any sense. | 因为我觉得这里有问题 |
[1:01:31] | I’m with you… Conklin was a nut. But a traitor? | 我同意你的看法…康克林是个疯子 但如果说他是叛徒 |
[1:01:33] | – I just can’t get there. – What do you have, Danny? | – 我不敢苟同 – 你发现什么了 丹尼? |
[1:01:37] | All right, you put a four-gam Kel on here, it’s gonna take out power to the building. | 好吧 在这里放上炸药 就会摧毁大厦的电力系统 |
[1:01:41] | you know that. | 你知道这点 |
[1:01:42] | There were two charges that were supposed to go off simultaneously. The second one, over here, didn’t go off. | 这儿有两个爆炸装置 本该同时引爆的 而这边这个并没有爆炸 |
[1:01:48] | Now, first of all, this is nothing. It’s a sub-line for the breaker above. | 首先 这条线没用 这是上面那个断路器的副线 |
[1:01:52] | And second, Why put the charge all the way down here? | 其次 为什么要在这儿放上第二个爆炸装置? |
[1:01:55] | If you’re good enough to get in here and handle the gear, you’re good enough to know you don’t need this. | 如果你有本事进来安放炸弹 你应该知道这个爆炸装置是没必要的 |
[1:01:59] | Bourne would know. | 伯恩肯定知道 |
[1:02:01] | – It was staged? – Is it a slam dunk? No. | – 是故意弄成这样的? – 看起来像是 |
[1:02:04] | But what If somebody were trying to cover their tracks by blaming Conklin and Bourne? | 要是有人想通过诬陷康克林和伯恩 来掩盖自己的罪行呢? |
[1:02:08] | What If Bourne didn’t have anything to do with this? | 要是伯恩根本和这件事没有关系呢? |
[1:02:14] | – Show me again. – All right. | – 再演示一遍 – 好的 |
[1:02:16] | Well, you put… | 好的 你把… |
[1:02:43] | Pull over. He’s getting out. | 靠边停车 他要出来了 |
[1:02:48] | This is not a drill, soldier. We clear on that? | 士兵 这次不是训练 清楚吗? |
[1:02:53] | This is a live project, and you’re a go. | 这次可是来真的 行动吧 |
[1:02:59] | I ‘ll see you on the other side. | 我们在另一头会合 |
[1:03:21] | – Good evening, sir. How can I help you? – I want to get a room for the night. | – 晚上好 先生 需要帮忙吗? – 我想要个房间过夜 |
[1:03:24] | – Do you have a reservation? – No. | – 您预订了吗? – 没有 |
[1:03:32] | Actually, is room 645 available? I’ve stayed there before. | 实际上 我想住645房间 我以前在那住过 |
[1:03:41] | I’m sorry, sir. That room is occupied. How about room 644? | 很抱歉 先生 那个房间已经有人了 644怎么样? |
[1:03:44] | It’s right across the hall. | 就在645对面 |
[1:03:47] | Sir? | 先生? |
[1:03:49] | – 644? – That’s fine. Thank you. | – 644? – 好的 谢谢 |
[1:03:53] | I just need your passport and signature right here, please. | 请出示您的护照 在这里签字 |
[1:03:59] | Have a nice night. | 祝您晚间愉快 |
[1:04:33] | Ja. | 是的 |
[1:05:02] | Berlin Polizei. | 柏林警察 |
[1:05:20] | – Where? – Brecker Hotel. | – 在哪儿? – 布莱克酒店 |
[1:05:23] | Okay, we’re there. Take the van! | 好的 我们马上就到 把车开过来! |
[1:05:25] | – Brecker? How far? – About five or six minutes. | – 布莱克酒店? 多远? – 大概5、6分钟 |
[1:06:04] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:06:07] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[1:06:47] | Congratulations, soldier. | 祝贺你 士兵 |
[1:06:50] | Training is over. | 训练结束 |
[1:07:33] | Polizei! Polizei! | 警察! 警察! |
[1:07:51] | Go! | 行动! |
[1:08:19] | Black coat, possibly leather, dark T-shirt, dark pants. | 黑色外套 可能是皮的 黑色T恤 黑色裤子 |
[1:08:24] | The cops out there wanna corral all the guests together and check ’em out one by one. | 警察要把所有客人集中 一个一个检查 |
[1:08:29] | That will really work. | 很好 |
[1:08:30] | – What the hell’s he doing here? – Maybe he just wanted to stay the night. | – 他到这里来干什么? – 也许只是想过夜 |
[1:09:09] | Polizei! | 警察! |
[1:09:23] | Polizei! Polizei! | 警察! 警察! |
[1:09:31] | Polizei! Polizei! | 警察! 警察! |
[1:10:14] | Polizei! Polizei! | 警察! 警察! |
[1:12:13] | – They missed him? – Yeah, so far. | – 没抓到? – 是的 还没有 |
[1:12:15] | But they found Nicky. She’s back at the Westin. Bourne let her go. | 但是他们发现了妮基 她回维斯丁了 伯恩把她放了 |
[1:12:18] | – He let her go? – Yeah. | – 把她放了? – 是的 |
[1:12:22] | Where’s Danny Zorn? He ought to head over there and debrief her. | 丹尼·索恩在哪儿? 他应该过去给她录口供的 |
[1:12:26] | Why did Bourne come here? | 伯恩为什么来这里? |
[1:12:28] | We don’t know yet. Landy’s upstairs in one of the rooms. | 我们还不知道 兰蒂在上面的一个房间里 |
[1:12:31] | She said she’d call you when she’s done. | 她说完事后给你打电话 |
[1:12:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:12:40] | I think I’ll, uh… take a cab back to the hotel. | 我想…我还是打车回酒店吧 |
[1:12:49] | So, the room he checked into was across the hall. | 那么 他住的是大厅对面的那个房间 |
[1:12:52] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:12:54] | Why would he come in here? | 他为什么到这来? |
[1:13:04] | – What are you thinking? – I recognize this room from a photo. | – 你在想什么? – 我认得这房间 在哪张照片上见过 |
[1:13:09] | There was a chalk outline right here around the body of Vladimir Neski. | 这里曾经是一句尸体的粉笔轮廓线 弗拉迪米尔·奈斯基的尸体 |
[1:13:14] | This is where his wife killed him? | 他妻子就是在这杀了他? |
[1:13:17] | Do you still think his wife killed him? | 你还认为是他妻子杀了他? |
[1:13:28] | Guess he got out through this window. | 他可能是从这个窗子出去的 |
[1:13:32] | We just got word from the Berlin police. | 我们刚从柏林警方得到消息 |
[1:13:35] | They found Danny Zorn’s body. | 他们发现了丹尼·索恩的尸体 |
[1:13:42] | I want you two to stay on Bourne. Check everything that’s out there. | 我要你们俩继续查伯恩 检查所有的东西 |
[1:13:46] | Call Abbott. Tell him to wait for me in his hotel. | 打电话给艾博特 告诉他在酒店等我 |
[1:13:49] | I’m coming to see him. | 我马上去见他 |
[1:14:19] | – Da. – It’s me. | – 喂 – 是我 |
[1:14:22] | They’re onto Neski. | 他们开始查奈斯基的案子了 |
[1:14:25] | – This is not a clean phone. – They can’t prove anything without Bourne. | – 这个电话不安全 – 没有伯恩他们什么都证明不了 |
[1:14:28] | Kill Bourne, and you kill this investigation. | 杀了伯恩 才能终止这次调查 |
[1:14:31] | I’m afraid, Ward, the time has come for us to part company. | 沃德 恐怕我们该分道扬镳了 |
[1:14:36] | Listen, Yuri, you bought those oil leases with 20 million in stolen C.I.A. seed money. | 听着 尤里 你偷了中情局两千万美元 的种子基金才买到了那些油田的租用权 |
[1:14:41] | – you owe me. – I gave you your cut. | – 你欠我的 – 你那份我已经给你了 |
[1:14:43] | We both got rich. | 我们都发了财 |
[1:14:45] | I don’t owe you anything. | 我不欠你任何东西 |
[1:14:47] | The plan can still be salvaged. Just get Bourne. you hear me? | 这个计划还有拯救的希望 只要干掉伯恩 你听到没有? |
[1:14:51] | He’s still out there. Now get him. | 他还活着 干掉他 |
[1:14:53] | Get Jason… | 干掉杰森… |
[1:15:15] | I don’t suppose it would do me much good to cry for help, huh? | 我想我叫救命没有用吧 啊? |
[1:15:20] | Not much. | 没什么用 |
[1:15:23] | you killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[1:15:26] | It was a mistake. | 那是个失误 |
[1:15:28] | It was supposed to be you. | 应该是你 |
[1:15:31] | There were files linking me to the Neski murder. | 有一些文件会把我和奈斯基的谋杀案联系到一起 |
[1:15:35] | If the files disappeared and they suspected you, | 如果那些文件不见了 而他们怀疑是你 |
[1:15:38] | they’d be chasing a ghost for 10 years. | 那么他们永远都查不出真相 |
[1:15:41] | So we got in the way. | 这么说我们碍了你们的事 |
[1:15:43] | Is that Why Neski died? Is that Why you killed Marie? | 因此你们杀了奈斯基? 还有玛丽? |
[1:15:46] | you killed Marie… | 是你杀了玛丽… |
[1:15:48] | the minute you climbed into her car. | 从你上她的车的那一刻起 |
[1:15:50] | The minute you entered her life, she was dead. | 从你进入她的生活的那一刻起 她就死了 |
[1:15:53] | I told you people to leave us alone. | 我说过让你们别来惹我! |
[1:15:56] | I fell off the grid. I was halfway around the world. | 我洗手不干了 躲到了半个地球以外 |
[1:15:59] | There’s no place it won’t catch up to you. | 对你来说没有哪个地方是安全的 |
[1:16:02] | It’s how every story ends. | 每个故事的结局都是这样 |
[1:16:04] | It’s what you are, Jason… a killer. | 杰森… 你注定是一个杀手 |
[1:16:08] | you always will be. | 永远都是 |
[1:16:12] | Go ahead. Go on. Go on! Do it! Do it! | 开枪吧 来吧! 来吧! |
[1:16:17] | She wouldn’t want me to. | 她不会让我这么做的 |
[1:16:20] | That’s the only reason you’re alive. | 这是你活下来的唯一理由 |
[1:17:38] | I’m a patriot. I serve my country. | 我是个爱国者 我为我的国家服务 |
[1:17:41] | – And DannyZorn? What was he? – Unlucky. | – 丹尼·索恩呢? 他又是什么? – 他运气不好 |
[1:17:46] | Collateral damage. | 他是个附属牺牲品 |
[1:17:51] | So, what do we do now? | 那么 我们现在怎么办? |
[1:17:54] | I’m not sorry. | 我死而无憾 |
[1:18:56] | No, no, no, forget it. Call me as soon as he’s here. | 不 不用了 他一到就给我打电话 |
[1:18:59] | No, that’s nothing. | 不 那没用 |
[1:19:01] | – Good synch-up. – Who’s this guy? | – 同步做得很好 – 这个人是谁? |
[1:19:03] | Plat form “B.” | B站台 |
[1:19:05] | Go ahead. Go on. Go on! Do it! Do it! | 开枪吧 来吧! 来吧! |
[1:19:08] | She wouldn’t want me to. | 她不会让我这么做 |
[1:19:11] | That’s the only reason you’re alive. | 这是你活下来的唯一理由 |
[1:19:25] | Got a call from Langley. | 兰利来了个电话 |
[1:19:27] | They’re, uh, going through Abbott’s records, | 他们正在检查艾博特的档案 |
[1:19:30] | and Marshall wants to know what’s going on with Bourne. | 马歇尔想知道伯恩怎么样了 |
[1:19:35] | Wait, Teddy. Teddy, who’s this? Look at this guy. | 等等 泰迪 泰迪 这是谁? 看这个家伙 |
[1:19:39] | He ‘s about to enter… Right there! There! | 他正要上车… 就在那儿! 那儿! |
[1:19:41] | Ri ght through there. That’s Bourne. | 就在那儿 是伯恩 |
[1:19:43] | – Get down here! We got something! – We got a sighting! Check it out! | – 快下来! 我们有发现了! – 我们发现伯恩了! 快来看! |
[1:19:46] | There. I got it on the big monitor. Hold on. | 那边 我把图像传到大监视器上 等一下 |
[1:19:49] | Here it comes again. | 就是这儿 |
[1:19:52] | – Whoa, whoa. Hold on. He’s just entered frame. – It’s the coat. That’s him! | – 好 好 慢一点 他刚进入画面 – 是那件衣服 是他! |
[1:19:55] | What train is that? | 是哪趟火车? |
[1:19:57] | – That’s the train to Moscow. – Why the hell would he go to Moscow? | – 开往莫斯科的 – 他去莫斯科干嘛? |
[1:20:03] | Get me the Russian interior ministry. | 帮我接俄国内务部长 |
[1:36:31] | I speak English. | 我会说英语 |
[1:36:34] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:36:38] | I won’t hurt you. | 不会的 |
[1:36:47] | you’re older. | 你长大了 |
[1:36:54] | Older than I thought you’d be. | 比我想像的还要大 |
[1:37:00] | That picture. | 那照片 |
[1:37:04] | Does that mean a lot to you? | 对你来说很重要吧? |
[1:37:09] | It’s nothing. It’s just a picture. | 没什么 只是一张照片而已 |
[1:37:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:15] | It’s ’cause you don’t know how they died. | 因为你不知道他们是怎么死的 |
[1:37:18] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:37:22] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[1:37:29] | I would want to know. | 我想知道 |
[1:37:36] | I would want to know that my … that my mother didn’t kill my father, | 我想知道 我… 我妈妈没有杀死我爸爸 |
[1:37:42] | that she didn’t kill herself. | 她也不是自杀 |
[1:37:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:37:48] | It’s not what happened to your parents. | 你的父母并不是那么死的 |
[1:37:59] | I killed them. | 是我杀的 |
[1:38:04] | I killed them. | 是我杀的 |
[1:38:08] | It was my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[1:38:13] | It was my first time. | 是我的第一次 |
[1:38:19] | your father was supposed to be alone. | 你父亲本该是一个人的 |
[1:38:27] | But then your mother… | 但是你的母亲… |
[1:38:32] | came out of nowhere, | 突然出现 |
[1:38:38] | and I had to change my plan. | 我只好改变计划 |
[1:38:46] | It changes things, | 事情因此而改变 |
[1:38:49] | that knowledge. | 变成你所知道的那样 |
[1:38:51] | Doesn’t it? | 对吧? |
[1:38:58] | When what you love gets taken from you, | 当你的所爱从你身边被夺走时 |
[1:39:05] | you wanna know the truth. | 你就想知道真相 |
[1:39:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:40:27] | – Pamela Landy. – I hear you’re still looking for me. | – 帕梅拉·兰蒂 – 我听说你还在找我 |
[1:40:35] | – Bourne? – What do you want? | – 伯恩? – 你想要什么? |
[1:40:40] | I wanted to thank you… | 我想谢谢你… |
[1:40:43] | for the tape. | 那盘磁带 |
[1:40:46] | We got what we needed. It’s all tied off.. It’s over. | 我拿到了我要的东西 一切都结束了…结束了 |
[1:40:51] | I guess I owe you an apology. | 我想我该向你道歉 |
[1:40:55] | Is that official? | 是官方的吗? |
[1:40:57] | No. Off the record. you know how it is. | 不 是私下的 你知道的 |
[1:41:01] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:41:02] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[1:41:09] | David Webb. | 戴维·韦伯 |
[1:41:11] | That’s your real name. | 那才是你的真名 |
[1:41:13] | you were born 4-15-71 in Nixa, Missouri. | 你出生在1971年4月15日 在密苏里州的涅克萨 |
[1:41:19] | Why don’t you come in and we’ll talk about it. | 为什么不过来谈谈呢 |
[1:41:26] | Bourne? | 伯恩? |
[1:41:31] | Get some rest, Pam. you look tired. | 你该休息一下了 帕姆 你看起来很累了 |
[1:42:00] | ♪Extreme ways are back again♪ | ♪再次踏上无尽之路♪ |
[1:42:02] | ♪Extreme places I didn’t know♪ | ♪朝向生疏未知远方♪ |
[1:42:05] | ♪I broke everything new again♪ | ♪一切重新来过♪ |
[1:42:07] | ♪Everything that I’d owned♪ | ♪我将我的一切♪ |
[1:42:10] | ♪I threw it out the windows came along♪ | ♪沿途抛诸窗外♪ |
[1:42:12] | ♪Extreme ways I know will part the colors of my sea♪ | ♪无尽之路划分海洋色彩♪ |
[1:42:17] | ♪Perfect color me♪ | ♪完美彩妆了我♪ |
[1:42:19] | ♪Extreme ways that help me♪ | ♪无尽的路助我♪ |
[1:42:22] | ♪They help me out late at night♪ | ♪助我夜深行外♪ |
[1:42:24] | ♪Extreme places I had gone♪ | ♪隐没于♪ |
[1:42:26] | ♪That never see any light♪ | ♪未见天日♪ |
[1:42:29] | ♪Dirty basements dirty noise♪ | ♪肮脏地下室与噪音♪ |
[1:42:31] | ♪Dirty places comin ‘ through♪ | ♪肮脏之地穿梭其间♪ |
[1:42:34] | ♪Extreme worlds alone♪ | ♪茫茫世界唯我独行♪ |
[1:42:36] | ♪Did you ever like it planned♪ | ♪可曾喜欢按部就班♪ |
[1:42:39] | ♪I would stand in line for this♪ | ♪我愿为此排队守候♪ |
[1:42:43] | ♪There’s always room in life for this♪ | ♪生命之中总有机会♪ |
[1:42:48] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:42:50] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:42:52] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:42:55] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:42:58] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:43:00] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:43:02] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:43:05] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:43:07] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:43:10] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:43:11] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:43:14] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:43:17] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:43:19] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:43:21] | ♪Like it always does♪ | ♪一如既往♪ |
[1:43:24] | ♪Always does♪ | ♪一如既往♪ |
[1:43:27] | ♪Extreme sounds that told me♪ | ♪遥远之声在耳际♪ |
[1:43:29] | ♪They held me down every night♪ | ♪我夜夜辗转难眠♪ |
[1:43:31] | ♪I didn ‘t have much to say♪ | ♪我不想多说什么♪ |
[1:43:34] | ♪I didn ‘t give up the light♪ | ♪我并未放弃光明♪ |
[1:43:36] | ♪I closed my eyes and closed myself♪ | ♪闭上双眼和自我♪ |
[1:43:38] | ♪And closed my world♪ | ♪封锁自己的世界♪ |
[1:43:40] | ♪And never opened up to anything♪ | ♪不再为谁而开启♪ |
[1:43:43] | ♪That could get me at all♪ | ♪将一切阻绝在外♪ |
[1:43:46] | ♪I had to close down everything♪ | ♪我必须封锁一切♪ |
[1:43:48] | ♪I had to close down my mind♪ | ♪必须封闭我的心♪ |
[1:43:50] | ♪Too many things to cover me♪ | ♪太多事蒙蔽了我♪ |
[1:43:53] | ♪Too much can make me blind♪ | ♪太多事使我盲目♪ |
[1:43:55] | ♪I’ve seen so much in so many places♪ | ♪见识过沧海桑田♪ |
[1:43:58] | ♪So many heartaches so many faces♪ | ♪太多心痛 太多脸孔♪ |
[1:44:00] | ♪So many dirty things♪ | ♪太多不堪入目的事物♪ |
[1:44:02] | ♪You couldn’t even believe♪ | ♪你根本无法去相信♪ |
[1:44:05] | ♪I would stand in line for this♪ | ♪我愿为此排队守候♪ |
[1:44:09] | ♪It’s always good in life for this♪ | ♪生命之中总有机会♪ |
[1:44:15] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:44:17] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:44:19] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:44:21] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:44:24] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:44:27] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:44:28] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:44:31] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:44:34] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:44:36] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:44:38] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:44:41] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:44:43] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:44:46] | ♪Oh baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:44:48] | ♪Like it always does♪ | ♪一如既往♪ |
[1:44:51] | ♪Always does♪ | ♪一如既往♪ |