英文名称:The Bourne Legacy
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:09] | There’s a reporter in London named Simon Ross. | 伦敦有个记者 叫西蒙·罗斯 |
[02:15] | We caught some phone chatter we didn’t like and his name came up. | 这我们拦截到一些不利于我们的电话记录 发现了他的名字 |
[02:18] | They put a team out there to take a better look. | 他们已经派去一小队去那儿监视他 |
[02:21] | They’ve been sitting on him pretty tight all day. | 一直在昼夜不停紧盯着他 |
[02:25] | I just got a call about an hour ago. We got a real problem here. | 就在一小时前接到电话 我们有大麻烦了 |
[02:29] | What kind of problem? | 什么样的麻烦? |
[02:30] | This guy’s a writer for The Guardian. | 这个人是《卫报》的一名作者 |
[02:33] | He’s preparing an exposé on Jason Bourne,Treadstone and Blackbriar. | 他正在准备一篇关于杰森·伯恩 绊脚石和黑石楠计划的报道 |
[02:38] | Sourced how? | 他怎么搞到的? |
[02:40] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[02:41] | From Bourne? Is it possible? | 从伯恩哪?怎么可能? |
[02:44] | Possible? | 你确信? |
[02:45] | We had Bourne six weeks ago in Moscow. | 我们6个星期前在莫斯科见过伯恩 |
[02:48] | He was on foot,wounded,with a full Cossack posse up his ass. | 他带伤徒步 被一整编队伍追杀 |
[02:52] | Somehow,he walked out of there. | 不知道他是怎么逃走的 |
[02:55] | I’ve kind of lost my perspective on what’s possible. | 我现在对可能性没有概念了 |
[02:58] | You sound tired,Ezra. | 你看起来很疲倦 艾斯拉 |
[03:00] | I would make more of an effort if I were you. | 如果我是你至少会尝试着去处理 |
[03:03] | You’re the director of the Central Intelligence Agency | 你好歹是美国中央情报局的局长 |
[03:06] | of the United States of America,for God’s sake. Act like it. | 看在上帝的份上 那就表现得像样点 |
[03:09] | If I go down for this,Mark,if this goes any more wrong… | 如果我出处理这件事 马克 再出什么错 |
[03:12] | Ezra, | 艾斯拉 |
[03:14] | you were given a Ferrari and your people treated it like a lawn mower. | 老子给你配了一辆法拉利 你的人却像割草机一样对待 |
[03:19] | You break it,you bought it. It was ever thus. | 自己搞砸的事 自己擦屁股 这是常理 |
[03:23] | Well,maybe I should be speaking directly to Ric Byer. | 呃 或许我该直接找瑞克·拜尔谈谈 |
[03:27] | No,no,no. You’re in enough trouble already. | 不用 你已经摊上够多麻烦了 |
[03:29] | I’ll let him know. | 我会让他知道的 |
[05:10] | Julie,is that the last of them? Terrific,thank you. | 朱莉 就这些了吗 好极了 多谢 |
[05:13] | So,the last audit on Treadstone? | 是绊脚石的最后命令? |
[05:16] | Third page. | 嗯 第三页 |
[05:18] | Seven weeks ago. | 七周前了 |
[05:22] | This is from the CIA,or this is ours? | 这是中央情报局的还是我们的? |
[05:24] | Oh,no. It’s theirs. | 不知道 他们的吧 |
[05:25] | This whole pile is theirs. | 那一堆都是他们的 |
[05:27] | Is anybody reading these ground cables? | 有人在读战报吗? |
[05:28] | Look,how wide are we digging? | 我们得到了多少机密? |
[05:30] | What do you mean,”how wide?” Just get me everything. | “得到多少”什意思?把所有的资料都给我拿来就是 |
[05:32] | Treadstone,Blackbriar,Outcome,LARX. All the beta programs. | 绊脚石 黑石楠 成果拉斯等所有计划行动 |
[05:36] | And that means take it all the way back to Emerald Lake. | 所有都要带回翡翠湖 |
[05:38] | I want all points of convergence,I want all research personnel, | 我想要所有转换的要点 我想要所有人的研究结果 |
[05:41] | I want to know about anybody who talked | 我想要知道任何人 任何时间 |
[05:43] | to anybody about anything at any time. | 谈论的任何东西 |
[05:45] | Seriously,has anybody looked at this stuff on Bourne? | 说真的 谁看过伯恩的资料? |
[05:48] | The field reports. It’s incredible. | 资料里所述简直不可思议 |
[05:51] | Three years off-program,non-med,first-gen,still rolling. | 遗弃三年的计划还运作着 第一代实验对象 还在活动 |
[05:56] | If there’s any way we can score some data off of this… | 我么能从中得到什么信息么? |
[05:58] | if they caught him alive… | 有人见他还活着么? |
[06:00] | I mean,even as a base line. | 我觉得他肯定有个基地 |
[06:04] | Even forensically. | 不见得 |
[06:05] | Maybe you’re in the wrong meeting. | 可能你参加错了会议 |
[06:08] | Because the meeting that we’re having is about an infection. | 因为 我们现在的会议是关于传染病的 |
[06:11] | We’re here talking about a serious infection | 我们在会议上讨论了一种严重的传染病 |
[06:14] | and all we’re trying to do is determine how far it’s spread | 所有人都想知道 它到底传播了多大范围 |
[06:17] | so that we know how much we have to cut to save the patient. | 目的是想知道 我们还要消磨多少耐心 |
[06:20] | You have never heard of Treadstone. | 你从没听过绊脚石? |
[06:22] | And Bourne… I don’t care if they bag him and drop the body on the sidewalk. | 还有伯恩 我不管他们有没有把他装进袋子里扔到路边 |
[06:26] | We’re not going to touch it. | 我们也不会去管这种事 |
[06:27] | You’re going to turn off that side of your head now | 现在把你的精力从那上面挪开 |
[06:29] | and get with the rest of us here. | 和我们一起 |
[06:30] | And you’re going to start to consider the magnitude of what we’re facing | 现在考虑的事的重要性不该放在这上面 |
[06:33] | if this moves sideways on us. | 如果危机波及到我们 |
[06:35] | Because if we get into this,we dig around, | 我们应该收集证据 在多挖掘点 |
[06:37] | and we find out these CIA clowns | 找出那些CIA的蠢货留下的东西 |
[06:40] | have let this Treadstone mess metastasize into the rest of these programs? | 绊脚石搞砸了剩下的计划 |
[06:45] | Just pray that that doesn’t happen. | 希望 还没发生 |
[07:40] | We’re just getting reports coming in now from Waterloo Station | 我们刚从伦敦 滑铁卢火车站得到消息 |
[07:43] | that there has been a shooting. | 那发生一起枪击事件 |
[07:45] | Let’s take you live down there and speak to Jeremy Thompson. | 跟我们一起去现场问下杰瑞米·汤普森 |
[07:47] | Jeremy? | 杰瑞米 |
[07:49] | There’s still an awful lot of confusion here at Waterloo Station. | 滑铁卢车站仍旧一片骚乱 |
[07:52] | As you can see,ambulances have been called up. | 如你所见 救护车就在现场 |
[07:54] | The victim,Simon Ross,was a veteran reporter | 死者是西蒙·罗斯 一名退伍的战地记者 |
[07:57] | with The Guardian newspaper in London. | 伦敦卫报报导 |
[07:59] | He was pronounced dead at the scene. | 受害者被宣告当场死亡 |
[08:01] | Police are now telling us there was at least one, | 警方告知我们 |
[08:02] | and possibly as many as three,shots fired. | 至少有一个或许三个人开枪 |
[08:04] | Simon Ross,a reporter with The Guardian newspaper… | 西蒙·罗斯 一名卫报的记者 |
[08:47] | – Hey,James.- Hey. | – 嗨 詹姆士 – 嗨 |
[08:49] | Oh,shit,sorry. I didn’t know I was coming back. | 哦 不好意思 我不知道我正往回走 |
[08:52] | It’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[08:58] | Can you tell Dr. Hillcott I’m here? | 告诉希尔科特博士我在这 |
[09:00] | You got it. | 好的 |
[09:12] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[09:13] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[09:28] | I had no idea he was coming in. | 我不知道他进来了 |
[09:30] | It’s Number Six. Number Six? | – 他是6号 – 是第6号? |
[09:32] | We haven’t seen him since July. | 七月之后我们就没见过他了 |
[09:34] | Mmm-hmm. Okay. | 呃 好的 |
[09:36] | “Need new base panels,choline profile,nerve conduction.” | 需要建立新的基本数据 胆碱和神经传导数据 |
[09:40] | I want a full engraftment workup. | 我想要进行完整地移植诊断 |
[09:42] | I’m gonna call NRAG and see if we can’t get approval to put him under. | 我会联系国家分析小组 确认是否能被授权 |
[09:45] | I want a marrow and a full spinal while we have him. | 我想要抽取他的骨髓和完整的脊髓 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:00] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[10:02] | He’s prepped. | 差不多废了 |
[10:04] | He drank a half-liter of water while he was waiting. | 他等着的时候记得让他喝点水 |
[10:07] | He had some renal issues last year. | 去年他肾脏出过问题 |
[10:09] | Or maybe he was thirsty. | 恩 可能他渴了吧 |
[10:13] | I have a pending task request. | 我请求再化验一下 |
[10:15] | I know,I read it. | 知道 我看过了 |
[10:17] | I’m trying to complete my cortex study. | 确保我完成了皮质研究 |
[10:21] | He’ll get a more sustained contrast off an IV. | 对比静脉注射 他能保持更加稳定 |
[10:23] | I’m approved? | 不同意? |
[10:25] | Mmm-hmm. | 额 |
[10:27] | Yes! Thank you! | 太感谢了 |
[10:30] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉 让你久等了 |
[10:38] | We haven’t seen you in awhile | 有段时间没见你了 |
[10:39] | so we’re going to be doing a full spec workup. | 所以得让你做个全面检查 |
[10:42] | I just had a full spec three months ago. | 三个月前刚做过了 |
[10:44] | Yeah,well,we had to change the boundary schedules | 是的 我们修改了时间表 |
[10:47] | and you’re a week over the new line. | 而就新标准而言 你已经迟了一个礼拜 |
[10:50] | Let me get this straight,if I had come in | 直说吧 我要是10天前早来 |
[10:51] | 10 days ago,I would have been in the clear? | 是不是什么事都没有? |
[10:56] | It never gets any longer,does it? | 是不是就不会这样拖时间? |
[10:58] | You’re gonna have to take that off. | 你得把那个摘掉 |
[11:51] | Today,I have the honor of introducing the man | 今天 我很荣幸向大家介绍一人 |
[11:54] | who is going to introduce our guest of honor. | 他将介绍我们的贵宾 |
[11:56] | Bert? Doctor Albert Hirsch. | 伯特 这是阿尔伯特·赫希博士 |
[12:02] | I first met Dan Hillcott in 1987 | 我初遇丹·希尔科特是在1987年 |
[12:06] | at what must have been the most boring | 在一场绝对是有史以来 |
[12:11] | neuropsych conference ever held. | 最无聊的神经心理学研讨会上 |
[12:14] | We managed to escape that dreary ballroom | 我们离开了那无聊的会议 |
[12:18] | and find a dark corner and a cold beverage. | 找个黑暗的角落喝了一杯 |
[12:22] | And we’ve been finding dark corners ever since. | 此后 我们乐此不彼 |
[12:35] | My God. | 哦 真逗 |
[12:46] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到这个的 |
[12:48] | YouTube. | Youtube上 |
[12:50] | I thought we had everything firewalled. | 我以为每件事都做的很保密呢 |
[12:52] | Yeah,so did I. | 我觉得也应该是 |
[12:53] | But then again,I thought the CIA would handle Treadstone, | 我仍旧觉得CIA会插手绊脚石 |
[12:55] | so maybe I’m just behind the curve. | 所以我觉得我在兜圈子 |
[12:58] | Hmm. | 呃 |
[12:59] | Well,is that it? Is that all of it? | 你就知道这些吗? |
[13:01] | No,no. They apparently thought it was okay | 当然不是 显然他们认为 |
[13:04] | to attend about a half a dozen of these things together. | 六个东西联系在一起是正确的 |
[13:07] | Proving what? | 又能证明什么? |
[13:08] | We’re looking at the medical directors of Treadstone and Outcome | 我们正在监视绊脚石的医药部主管和他们的成果计划 |
[13:11] | publicly celebrating their top secret man-crush. | 公开庆祝他们的成果 |
[13:14] | If this Bourne mess exposes Treadstone,they will turn Hirsch inside out. | 如果伯恩的肮脏事让绊脚石暴漏 他们会把 赫希赶出去 |
[13:18] | They’ll be talking to Hillcott before we even know what happened. | 他们会一直告诉希尔科特直到我们了解情况 |
[13:21] | What’s the damage? | 有什么损失? |
[13:24] | Outcome. We’d lose Outcome. | 收割计划吧 我丢掉收割计划 |
[13:28] | Uh,meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[13:30] | Meaning we will burn the program to the ground. | 意味着我们将会失去计划 |
[13:33] | And I mean from top to bottom. | 我的意思是陷入谷底 |
[13:37] | Because of this? | 就因为这个? |
[13:39] | Because they’re friends? | 因为他们是朋友? |
[13:41] | These two guys built our platform! | 那两个家伙是我们的顶头上司啊 |
[13:43] | You want to wake up and see this on CNN? | 你想在CNN上看到这个吗? |
[13:45] | Jesus,Ric. Just like that? | 天啊 瑞克 这算什么事啊 |
[13:47] | Hirsch and Hillcott? | 赫希 和 希尔科特 |
[13:49] | How many people even understand this work, | 太多人认识他们了 |
[13:50] | let alone have the will to pursue it? | 别管他们让他们被抓好了 |
[13:52] | Nothing has even happened yet! | 不是还没到这一步吗? |
[13:54] | And we have to get ready. | 我们必须先做准备 |
[13:55] | Ready for what? | 准备什么? |
[14:03] | Ready for what? | 准备什么? |
[14:05] | We don’t lose it all,we’ve got the science. We’ll keep the data. | 我们并没有失去全部 手里还有技术 数据 |
[14:10] | All of our JSOK liaisons seem to be safe. | 我们J组人联系还是安全的 |
[14:13] | We’ve got the beta programs tucked away. | 把b计划隐秘起来 |
[14:16] | We’ll take a pause,and we’ll rebuild it. | 假装重新开始 |
[14:18] | I wish there was a better alternative,but… | 我也希望有更好的选择 可是 |
[14:24] | God. | 天哪 |
[15:03] | Are you going to pretend you don’t know I’m here? | 你想包庇让我藏你这? |
[15:07] | I was just trying to be polite. | 礼貌而已 |
[15:18] | I wasn’t expecting you so soon. | 我不想那么快见到你 |
[15:21] | What did you do? Did you come over the mountain? | 你来做什么?搜山? |
[15:24] | Don’t they forward my position? | 你一直跟踪我? |
[15:27] | You beat the record by two days. | 你拿着那录音两天了 |
[15:29] | – Oh,yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[15:34] | You didn’t know there was a record? | 你不知道那有一盘录音? |
[15:36] | No. It never came up. | 不知道 从不知道 |
[15:42] | It wasn’t your record,was it? | 不是你的录音对吧? |
[15:45] | No one comes over the mountain. | 没人来过这儿的山 |
[15:48] | Yeah,well,I did. | 是的 就我一个 |
[15:49] | I’m Aaron,by the way. | 顺便告诉你 我是亚伦 |
[15:51] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么那么做? |
[15:53] | If you weren’t on the clock,why take the risk? | 没日没夜的 为什么冒这个险? |
[15:55] | Why take the mountain? | 来这山上干什么? |
[16:00] | I lost my chems. | 我丢掉了我的药 |
[16:02] | I dropped my program kit,that’s why. | 我丢了所有东西 这就是原因 |
[16:37] | All right. | 哦 |
[16:39] | Protocol is for me to call in your arrival. | 原谅我叫你回来 |
[16:41] | They’re going to want a sample pick-up. You got blood work,right? | 他们想要那些重要的东西 你杀光他们了? |
[16:44] | I owe today. | 今天 算我欠你的 |
[16:46] | All right,pull it now. | 好 现在拉过来 |
[16:48] | The drone takes about three hours to get up here | 那些家伙花了三个小时到这 |
[16:50] | so I’ll get some food started. You can dry your shit. | 我弄了点吃的 屎都风干了 |
[17:00] | So,look… | 听着 |
[17:02] | I got a real problem,here. | 我真遇到麻烦了 |
[17:05] | I came over that mountain because I lost my chems. | 我来这因为我丢了我的药 |
[17:09] | What are you taking? | 说什么呢? |
[17:12] | My daily? Phys meds,250 green. | 每天?都吃半颗绿色的 |
[17:14] | Cognitive programs,400 blue. | 一颗蓝色的 |
[17:17] | Define “lost.” | 但是丢了 |
[17:19] | Lost. Fell into the rocks off a 20-meter cliff. | 丢了 爬到20米高的悬崖上时 |
[17:22] | Lost. | 丢了 |
[17:23] | How is that possible? | 怎么回事? |
[17:26] | Look,I’ve had a pack of wolves | 听着 我离开休息站之 |
[17:27] | on my ass since I left the drop,okay? | 后就有一群狼追着我 知道不? |
[17:29] | I thought I lost them,but they came at me at the river, | 我还以为我甩掉了它们 它们在河边追上了我 |
[17:31] | so I took the ledge up to the ravine to try to rally out the night. | 我只好飞檐走壁爬去了山谷 我想在夜晚集合 |
[17:34] | I chose wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[17:36] | I got caught out in the open,I couldn’t climb. | 我在野外被捉住了 爬山不能 |
[17:37] | I couldn’t make a fire,my hands got stiff. | 生火不能 我的双手都僵硬了 |
[17:40] | I dropped them. | 所以我扔下了货 |
[17:43] | You’re going to have to write that up. | 你得在报告中把这些写下来 |
[17:50] | So,is that yours? | 嗯 那个是你的么? |
[17:52] | Hmm? | 啥? |
[17:55] | The blood work? | 那血腥的活儿 |
[17:57] | That’s yours,isn’t it? | 是你的 对吧? |
[17:59] | You’re not a contact,are you? | 你不是联系人 对吧? |
[18:07] | Look,I’m sorry to call you out like that. | 听着 很抱歉我那样叫你 |
[18:10] | It’s just that… | 只是 |
[18:12] | I have never met anybody in the program before. | 我之前从未见过计划里的任何人 |
[18:16] | Never,nobody. You’re the… | 从来没有过 任何人 你就像是第一 |
[18:24] | I know you have some extra chems here. | 我知道你这儿有一些多余的药 |
[18:26] | I’m not supposed to ration you out until you leave tomorrow. | 那我应该给你定量分配直到明天么? |
[18:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:33] | Did you chem today? | 你今天吃药了没? |
[18:36] | Green only. | 只吃了绿色的 |
[18:39] | I haven’t had a blue in 32 hours. | 我32小时没用蓝药了 |
[19:15] | People,listen up. | 各位 听清楚了 |
[19:17] | We have an imminent threat. | 马上有一个威胁 |
[19:19] | This is a national security emergency,priority level five. | 这里是美国安全紧急5级事件 |
[19:28] | It’s Wills. | 是威利斯 |
[19:34] | Ric Byer. | 瑞克·拜尔 |
[19:36] | Hey. Uh,he’s here. | 嘿 嗯 他来了 |
[19:38] | Bourne is here,in New York. | 伯恩就在 纽约 |
[19:41] | What? | 什么? |
[19:42] | Jason Bourne is in Manhattan. | 杰森·伯恩在曼哈顿 |
[19:44] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[19:45] | He’s alive and mobile. That’s all I have. I gotta go. | 他还活着还能动 我就知道这些 我得挂了 |
[20:51] | Your friends are here. | 你的朋友们来了 |
[20:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:57] | Don’t you think that’s strange? | 你不觉得很奇怪么? |
[21:00] | The wolves? They don’t do that. | 那些狼 它们不会这么做 |
[21:03] | They don’t track people. | 它们不会跟踪人类 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:06] | Maybe they don’t think you’re human. | 也许它们不觉得你是人类 |
[21:13] | So,how many of us are there? | 有多少我们的人在那儿? |
[21:17] | You ask too many questions. | 你问的太多了 |
[21:20] | Maybe you don’t know,either. | 也许他们也不知道 |
[21:26] | So,what are you doing up here anyway? | 那你在这儿是做什么的? |
[21:33] | How do you know that I’m not evaluating you? | 你怎么知道我不是在评估你呢? |
[21:36] | I don’t know. Are you? | 噢 我不知道 你是么? |
[21:38] | Maybe I don’t care. | 也许我根本就不在乎 |
[21:44] | Do you ever not care? | 你曾经在乎过什么? |
[21:49] | Maybe you’re evaluating me. | 也许是你在评估我 |
[21:54] | I went off the grid for four days,that’s why I’m here. | 我销声匿迹了4天 所以我才到这儿来 |
[21:57] | I skipped my check-in. | 只是常规检查 |
[22:00] | Now I’m on this bullshit scavenger hunt. | 现在我却在这个破烂的蛮荒之地 |
[22:02] | They have their reasons. | 好笨 他们有他们的理由 |
[22:03] | Yeah,well… | 是的 好吧 |
[22:06] | I thought I was having my wrist slapped,but now I’m not so sure. | 我的手腕和大腿疼痛才是有理由的 但是我也不是很确定 |
[22:12] | I’m still trying to figure out if you’re | 我还是在努力猜测 |
[22:13] | supposed to kill me or give me a pep talk. | 你到底是想杀了我 还是想给我一个激励的谈话 |
[22:17] | Seriously,man,you think too much. | 说真的 你想太多了 |
[22:20] | Aren’t we wired to stick our nose in,you and I? | 我们这不是在互相说说么? |
[22:23] | There’s not another person for 300 miles. | 300英里之外才有另外一个人 |
[22:26] | I know nobody’s listening. Come on,you’ve got to give me something. | 这附近没人在偷听 拜托 你必须得给我个话题 |
[22:28] | Talk to me,come on! | 来聊聊 |
[22:32] | Why did they pull you off the field and put you up here? | 为什么他们把你扔在地里然后不管你了? |
[22:36] | It’s not physical,with the way you’ve been moving,so what did you do? | 这不是什么体能训练 是吧? |
[22:40] | Turn down an assignment? Start thinking for yourself? | 降低任务?开始为你着想? |
[22:44] | Fall in love? | 谈恋爱了? |
[22:49] | You fell in love. | 你恋爱了 |
[23:08] | It’s better for wolves. | 拿着这个防止狼来 |
[23:10] | There’s an ammo box by the door,you take as much as you need. | 门那边儿有着个双层弹药 需要多少你就拿多少 |
[23:13] | We’re done talking. | 我们的谈话结束了 |
[23:15] | You ate,you’re pulling out early. You should hit it. | 狼来了 等着 提前开枪 就能打中了 |
[23:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:24] | – Some othertime,then. – Yeah. | – 改天再聊?- 好的 |
[23:29] | – Thanks. – Good luck. | – 谢谢 – 祝你好运 |
[24:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[24:47] | I think that we need to clarify something here,Don. | 丹 我觉得我们需要确认一些事情 |
[24:50] | Clarify what? | 确认什么? |
[24:52] | You keep using the word “unacceptable” | 你不停的说什么不可接受 |
[24:54] | and I want to know exactly what you think you mean by that. | 我不要知道你这么说到底是什么意思 |
[24:58] | “Unacceptable” means exactly that. | 不可接受就是不可接受的意思 |
[25:00] | I don’t like what you’re telling me, | 我不喜欢你告诉我的这些 |
[25:01] | I don’t like how you’re telling me. | 我也不喜欢你说话的方式 |
[25:03] | We’re in a critical phase on four missions,Ric. | 瑞克 我们处于情报局出境任务中的一个关键时期 |
[25:06] | The intelligence loss,if we stop now,it couldn’t be quantified. | 如果我们现在停止 损失将不可估量 |
[25:10] | Yes,actually,it could. | 不 可以估量 |
[25:12] | You’d be right back to where you were before we delivered the program. | 你会回到我们开始计划之前的状态 |
[25:15] | Don’t tell me there’s a problem with Outcome | 别告诉我是结果有问题 |
[25:17] | because I’d be hearing about it. | 因为如果那样我早就知道了 |
[25:19] | – I didn’t say there was. – You’re not saying much of anything. | – 我可没说是的 – 你什么都没说 |
[25:23] | One pill,once a week. | 一周一片 |
[25:25] | Every eight days. | 每8天一次 |
[25:27] | So,no more blues and greens. | 没有蓝药和绿药了? |
[25:30] | We’re transitioning everyone in the program. | 我们正在过渡计划里的所有人 |
[25:32] | Do you remember how to keep an accurate diet log? | 你还记得如何保持节食计划的方法吧? |
[25:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:38] | Do you understand their full utility? | 你到底懂不懂第四号任务的程序? |
[25:41] | We just set Iran’s missile program back | 我们刚刚将伊朗导弹计划推迟了36个月 |
[25:43] | 36 months with one deep-cover agent. | 我们在一名潜伏特工的帮助下 |
[25:45] | The best action recon out of North Korea | 最近2年里最好的侦查成果 |
[25:47] | in the last two years came from Outcome. | 也是计划的特工执行的 |
[25:50] | – I’m fully aware of this. – Do you know how long we’ve waited | – 我完全知道这些 – 你知道我们等待得到 |
[25:52] | to get a real,long-term operative inside Pakistani ISI? | 一个来自巴基斯坦三军情报局内部的行动需要多久么? |
[25:58] | You’re asking me to wipe the most valuable | 你这是叫我清理掉 |
[26:00] | intel-gathering assets we’ve ever put in the field. | 以前收集起来用过的 最有价值的资产 |
[26:02] | We’re shutting things down immediately | 我们在快速停止这个计划 |
[26:04] | and this contingency was covered loud and clear. | 这个偶然事件会被掩盖的完美无缺 |
[26:30] | Tell me this isn’t why we’re having this conversation. | 告诉我这可不是我们交流的方式 |
[26:33] | Jason Bourne got away,didn’t he? | 杰森·伯恩逃跑了 对不? |
[26:35] | That’s what this is all about,isn’t it? | 这才是根本原因 是不是? |
[26:38] | I have visibility on every action program in the system except yours. | 我可以看见这计划里所有的行动 除了你的 |
[26:43] | I’m sick of hearing the reason I can’t do something or see something | 我很痛恨听到我不能做这件事 不能看那件事的各种理由 |
[26:46] | is because it hasn’t cleared the National Research Assay Group. | 只因为我没有得到国家研究资产的许可 |
[26:49] | Where do you pull this kind of weight? | 你是怎么搞定这种事情的? |
[26:51] | Don,I’m a patriot,the same as you are. | 丹 我很爱国 和你一样 |
[26:54] | I bleed over this the same way you do. | 我为国家流过血 就像你一样 |
[26:56] | But you and I have our jobs | 但你和我有工作 |
[26:58] | because we’ve got the strength to do what’s necessary | 因为我们有能力去做必须做的事情 |
[27:00] | and I’m sorry,but right now,this is it. | 我很抱歉 但是现在就是这样 |
[28:04] | It’s really coming down out there. It’s getting ugly. | 外面跟回到凡间一样 真不爽 |
[28:07] | Oh. yeah? | 哦 是么? |
[28:09] | Well,maybe I should try to get ahead of it,huh? | 多谢你的提醒 不想再超人一步了? |
[28:12] | No,it’s too late for that. Just stick around. | 不 太晚了 我只能逗留在此 |
[28:16] | I need some help squaring the place away,anyway. | 我对侦查这片地区需要一些帮助 |
[28:19] | Yeah,I don’t know. | 是么 我啥也不知道 |
[28:22] | I already have to do that medication write-up. | 我甚至还需要为此开点药 |
[28:25] | I don’t know if I want to have to explain | 我都不知道我是否还会解释 |
[28:26] | my itinerary as well,you know what I mean? | 我行程的一切 你懂么 |
[28:28] | Don’t worry about the chems,I got that covered. | 别担心那些药 我搞定了 |
[28:35] | I’m gonna have a look. | 我需要去看一眼 |
[28:55] | Are you hearing that? | 你听见了? |
[29:04] | Are you expecting anything? | 你在等着什么么? |
[29:06] | In this weather,without a heads-up? | 这种天气 没一个提示? |
[29:10] | Well,it’s definitely getting closer. | 肯定在靠近 |
[29:13] | What do you got? | 接通了么 |
[29:15] | Nothing,man,I got nothing. | 没有 什么也没有 |
[29:17] | – Is it working? – Yeah,it’s working. | – 那东西没坏吧 – 没坏 |
[29:18] | The gear is fine. It’s not the gear. | 设备没问题 |
[29:22] | Well,maybe it’s a resupply. | 好吧 也许是补给小组来了 |
[29:23] | They were here yesterday,and they can’t land in this,anyway. | 他们昨天来过了 怎么都没办法着陆 |
[29:34] | Who the hell is it? | 这到底是什么? |
[29:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:41] | I don’t know. We should spread. | 不知道 我们该分头行动去找找 |
[29:43] | – Yeah. – Look,I’ll take the nest. | – 好的 – 我去查查大本营那里 |
[29:45] | – Let me know when you get eyes on it,okay? – Yeah. | – 有消息了让我知道 好不?- 好的 |
[30:50] | Is she gonna clear us here? | 她要在这清除我们? |
[30:51] | I’d like to get above this before it gets any sloppier. | 我得趁早解决这事儿 以免变得更糟糕 |
[30:52] | Now,hold on. Just,there’s a… | 坚持住 刚刚过去了 |
[30:54] | Copy,Solo,I saw it,too. Give us a minute. | 收到 单机 我也看见了 两分钟后到那儿 |
[30:58] | What’s the issue? Hang on,hang on. | 怎么回事?等等 等等 |
[31:06] | Roger,Solo. Sourcing now. | 收到 单机 正在查找资源 |
[31:09] | It looks like there’s still an active signal back there. | 好像那儿还有一个活动的信号 |
[31:11] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[31:13] | – Is that on your end or is that… – My end. | – 是你那边还是我 – 是我这边 |
[31:14] | We’re having a hard time getting a handshake. | 我们很难进行信号交换 |
[31:16] | Roger,Solo. Holding on relay. | 收到 单机保持通话 |
[31:18] | I thought you had them linked. | 我以为你连上他了 |
[31:20] | We did. | 我们连上了 |
[31:21] | They were lined up,all the way to the structure. | 目标已经瞄准 精确到结构 |
[31:23] | Both targets were green,all the way in. | 两个目标一直都是绿色的 |
[31:28] | – Is there a PID? – Unknown. | – 确认ID – 不知道 |
[31:30] | – Hostile? – Unknown. | – 敌人?- 不知道 |
[31:31] | It’s not a satellite echo,is it? | 这不是卫星回音吧? |
[31:32] | No,sir. | 不是的 长官 |
[31:34] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛? |
[31:35] | She’s playing it back. | 再往回退 |
[31:40] | I don’t want to wait on her. We’re going to have to come around. | 该死的冬天 我们得回头去了从头再来么? |
[31:43] | How far are you from bingo fuel? | 距离燃料极限还有多久? |
[31:45] | Twenty minutes on station. | 还有20分钟 |
[31:47] | Better get on it. | 最好赶得上 |
[32:02] | Affirmative,Solo,but we’re gonna need another pass here. | 确认 单机 我们还需要一次通过许可 |
[32:05] | She knows we can’t see shit,right? Check it. | 她知道我们啥也看不见 是吧?发射 |
[32:07] | Roger that. New profile engaged. | 收到 新弹上膛 |
[32:09] | We’re coming around now. | 我们现在就来 |
[32:11] | Roger that,Solo. East-southeast. | 单机收到 东南 东 |
[32:13] | Coming right back up the valley. | 直奔山谷 |
[32:15] | Requesting fuel graph,say your state. | 请求报告燃料状况 |
[32:17] | State two-plus-SO to splash. | 状态30加2 |
[32:20] | Copy,Solo. Fuel to bingo is green. | 受到 单机 燃料情况正常 |
[32:22] | Sourcing target beacon now. | 现在查找目标信号 |
[32:39] | What just happened? | 不是吧 |
[32:45] | It’s gone. Where the hell did it go? | 消失了 他去哪儿了? |
[32:47] | What do you mean,”Where did it go?” | 你说他去哪儿了 是什么意思? |
[32:49] | Solo,we are negative on that signal here. | 单机 我们 我们找不到那个信号了 |
[32:51] | We just lost that second beacon. | 我们失去了第二个信号 |
[33:08] | Negative,negative,Solo. All sensors and systems are green. | 找不到 单机 找不到 所有的探测器和系统都是正常的 |
[33:11] | Diagnostics are green,aircraft is green. | 诊断系统绿色 飞机正常 |
[33:13] | I got everything but a target here. | 所有都是好的 就是找不到目标 |
[33:22] | It is not a system issue. Sensors are good. | 不是系统的问题 探测器是好的 |
[33:24] | All right,we’re going to switch to IR and take a look. | 我换到红外辐射再试试看 |
[33:26] | – Roger. – Switching to thermal. | – 收到 – 换到热辐射 |
[33:43] | Solo,can I get your last confirmed… | 单机 我需要你最后一次确认 |
[33:47] | What the hell was that? | 这是咋回事? |
[33:48] | Red Crown,we’re getting some music. | 红冠 我们遇到了点情况 |
[33:50] | You hit something. | 你撞到了什么东西? |
[33:51] | I don’t think so. Red Crown,you getting this? | 我不是那么想的 红冠 你看见了吗? |
[33:53] | There is nothing there. There is nothing. | 是的 什么都没有 |
[33:55] | What the hell is going on,here? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[34:09] | It didn’t just go down,it was shot down? They’re sure about that? | 说不是坠落 那是说被击毁了 他们确定么? |
[34:11] | That’s what I was told. | 他们这样告诉我的 |
[34:13] | By who? With what? | 谁干的?用什么武器? |
[34:14] | They don’t know. | 他们不知道 |
[34:15] | They were sourcing a second signal when it happened. | 当时他们在追踪另一个信号 |
[35:01] | No,no,no,we didn’t have time. I’m calling for clearance now. | 不 那时我们来不及了 我要叫人来清理这些了 |
[35:03] | There’s got to be someone meeting us at the gate. | 肯定会有人在大门等着我们 |
[35:05] | They have a drone ready? | 无人驾驶飞机准备好了吗? |
[35:06] | They’re fueling one now. | 有一架正在加油呢 |
[35:24] | They parsed the signal. | 他们确定了信号 |
[35:26] | It’s Aaron Cross. | 是亚伦·克劳斯 |
[35:29] | Shit. | 靠 |
[35:43] | You’re all set,sir. | 准备好了 长官 |
[35:56] | Let’s approach off azimuth,30 degrees off our last pass. | 接近方位角 距之前的方位30° |
[35:59] | Good for me. | 很好 |
[36:02] | Red Crown to contact. Three-zero-zero for 30. | 红冠收到 方位30° 3-0-0 |
[36:05] | There you are. There’s my signal. | 好了 看到信号了 |
[36:07] | Signal is hot,Solo. | 收到信号 单机 |
[36:08] | Signal is up and live. And here we go. | 信号很活跃 现在好了 |
[36:12] | Where’s that been? | 刚才怎么没有? |
[36:13] | Doesn’t matter now. It’s mine. | 无所谓 反正现在是我的了 |
[36:41] | Copy,Solo. Strong signal. | 收到 单机 信号很强 |
[36:44] | What kind of weapon system is this guy operating? | 这家伙用的是什么武器? |
[36:47] | He’s probably got a rifle. | 可能有来福枪 |
[36:51] | It’s a high-powered rifle. | 那也是一高火力的来福 |
[36:54] | What’s our time frame,here? | 我们有多少时间? |
[36:55] | Fifteen minutes,plus or minus. | 15分钟左右 |
[36:57] | Just trying to factor the storm. | 我正在试着重新储备 |
[37:55] | Roger,Solo. Target is static. Engaging laser now. | 单机 目标静止 启动激光制导 |
[38:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:17] | Get out of here! | 离开这 |
[38:19] | Go on,get out of here! | 快点 |
[38:23] | Get out! | 走开 |
[39:03] | Laser armed. | 激光已启动 |
[39:05] | Sensor and thermal confirmed. | 感应器和温度已确认 |
[39:32] | – Where are we? – Thirty seconds. | – 还有多久?- 30秒 |
[39:34] | You should have left me alone. | 你应该离我远点的 |
[39:42] | Arming missile. | 装配导弹 |
[39:48] | Missile away. | 发射导弹 |
[39:51] | There he goes,he’s moving now. | 他在移动了 |
[39:53] | Not for long. | 一会就不动了 |
[40:00] | Target destroyed. | 目标击毁 |
[40:03] | Copy,Solo. Kill confirmed,target destroyed. | 收到 确认攻击 目标击毁 |
[40:07] | Looking good? | 看起来不错嘛 |
[40:10] | Looks good. Looks cold and clear. | 看起来 不错 |
[40:16] | With all due respect,sir,now is not the best time. | 长官恕我直言 现在不是那个时候 |
[40:19] | In 20 minutes,this place is going to fall apart. | 20分钟内这个地方就会毁了 |
[40:21] | I’m aware of that,I’ll take the chance. We need to talk. | 我知道 我愿意冒这个险 我们需要谈谈 |
[40:26] | I need you to stop what you’re doing and turn around. | 停止你现在在做的 回头是岸 |
[40:28] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[40:30] | We got screwed on the intel,okay? | 我们被内线坑了 行了吧? |
[40:32] | Nobody knew those people were in there. | 没人知道那里还有人呢 |
[40:34] | It would be perfectly normal for a person to have doubts | 对于我们要求你做的工作 |
[40:37] | about the morality of what we just asked you to do. | 有不道德的怀疑是十分正常的 |
[40:39] | Is that a question,sir? | 这是个问题吗 长官? |
[40:41] | No,it’s not. Tune in to what I’m trying to say to you. | 不是 听好我要告诉你的话 |
[40:45] | Do you know what a sin-eater is? | 你知道是什么吗?食恶使者是什么? |
[40:47] | That’s what we are. We are the sin-eaters. | 那是我们 我们是食恶使者 |
[40:50] | It means that we take the moral excrement that we find in this equation | 意味着在这种关系中 我们把道德底线拿出来 |
[40:53] | and we bury it down deep inside of us | 并且深埋在内心里 |
[40:55] | so that the rest of our cause can stay pure. | 这样其他的损失 可以让我们独善其身 |
[40:57] | That is the job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[40:59] | We are morally indefensible and absolutely necessary. | 在道德上我们没法自我辩解 但是绝对必须的 |
[41:04] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗? |
[41:09] | Will that be all? | 完事了? |
[41:14] | Stitch that up. | 把伤口处理了 |
[41:15] | I’m gonna put you on a plane to Yemen in six hours. | 6小时后飞机上见 |
[41:18] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[41:32] | I told you she’d be coming at us. | 我早告诉你她会朝我们来的 |
[41:33] | Yeah,I need you to stay calm,Terry,okay? | 恩 我知道 你需要保持冷静 特里 |
[41:38] | They’re giving her a Senate hearing. | 你就要进行参议院听证会了 |
[41:39] | How can you not see that as a problem? | 你咋能不觉得这是个问题呢? |
[41:41] | She knows Bourne,she knows Blackbriar,she knows Hirsch. | 她知道伯恩 她知道黑石楠行动 她还知道 赫希 |
[41:44] | She’s got a handle on the whole goddamn operation. | 她知道他妈的整个行动 |
[41:46] | I don’t see how the hell you could be so calm about this! | 我真不明白你咋能保持这么冷静的 |
[41:48] | Well,what can she say? | 呃 她能说啥? |
[41:51] | What can she say? | 她能说啥? |
[41:52] | What if she gets up there and she says, | 如果她从那里出去了 然后告诉他们 |
[41:53] | “Treadstone,Blackbriar,you think that was it?” | 绊脚石和黑石楠计划 你就觉得那就完了? |
[41:56] | “You think that Jason Bourne was the whole story?” | 你以为杰森·伯恩是所有的秘密? |
[41:57] | “Sorry,there’s a lot more going on here.” | 抱歉 但还有很多其他的 |
[41:59] | What if she tells them that Treadstone was just the tip of the iceberg? | 如果她告诉他们绊脚石只是冰山一角怎么办? |
[42:02] | Look,you want to sweat something? | 你看 你要是非要紧张 |
[42:03] | Worry about Outcome,because we’re still not out of the woods. | 那就担心收获计划吧 因为我们还在森林里呢 |
[42:05] | But as far as our other programs,she doesn’t know that much. | 但是关于别的项目 她知道的没那么多 |
[42:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[42:12] | Because we’re tapped into everything she says and does. | 因为我们在监视她的一言一行 |
[42:15] | What? | 啥? |
[42:16] | Phones,email,cars,house,lawyer. | 电话 邮件 车 房子 律师 |
[42:22] | She was cooked the minute she hitched her wagon to Jason Bourne. | 她搭上杰森·伯恩的时候开始就已经被我们掌握了 |
[42:26] | She aided and abetted an international fugitive. | 她协助并怂恿了一个国际逃犯 |
[42:29] | She prevented the agency from shutting down a rogue operation. | 她阻止了我们停止一个流氓组织的行动 |
[42:33] | She violated every oath and code of conduct that matters. | 她违背了所有誓言准则和条例 |
[42:36] | For Christ’s sake,she brought the son of a bitch back to America. | 然后 是她把那个混蛋带进了美国 |
[42:40] | Now,God knows what her motives are, | 谁知道她的动机是什么 |
[42:42] | but it’s clear that protecting this country is not one of them. | 但 很明显 保护这个国家不是其中一个 |
[42:48] | That used to be called treason. | 这要搁以前就是叛国了 |
[44:07] | Even the solution here. Now,that should be coming up as a constant. | 配平方程式 然后应该得出一个常量 |
[44:39] | There you are. I don’t understand these values… | 你在这呢啊 我不明白这些数据的意义 |
[44:45] | My God,no! | 天啊 不要啊 |
[44:50] | – Did you hear that? – Yeah. | – 你听见那个了吗?- 听见了 |
[44:51] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[44:53] | It’s a gun. | 就是枪响 |
[44:54] | – No. I… – No. Yeah. No,it was gunfire. | – 不 不 不 – 不 是枪响 |
[45:00] | No,please. No,no,no! | 不 求你了 不 不 |
[45:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[45:07] | Open the door! He’s shooting us! Open the door! | 开门 他在向我们开枪 放我出去 |
[45:15] | Open the door! He’s got a gun! | 开门 他有枪 |
[45:19] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[45:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[45:26] | Oh,my God. | 我的天 |
[45:28] | We got to be able to get a card! | 我们光看着门管啥用?赶紧跑吧 |
[45:29] | We have to be able to get in there! | 我们必须进去 |
[45:33] | – What’s happening? – We gotta go for the back door. | – 怎么拉?- 我们必须到后门去 |
[45:36] | It’s locked. He locked the back door. | 锁了 他可能把门锁了 |
[45:39] | No,please. | 不 求你了 |
[45:42] | He’s gonna kill us all. | 他会杀光我们的 |
[45:45] | Don’t do this. Oh,my God. | 不要那样 我的天 |
[45:50] | Move! | 走开 |
[45:51] | He’s shooting everyone in there! | 他在里面到处开枪 |
[45:53] | I need a red lab access card! Who’s got a red lab access card? | 我需要通行卡 谁有? |
[45:55] | They’re bringing one down from upstairs. | 他们从楼上带着一个下来 |
[45:56] | They’re all in there. Everyone who has one is in there. | 他们都在里面 有卡的都在里面 |
[46:19] | Billy,where are you,man? I need a red card now! | 拉里 你在哪呢? 我需要紧急卡 现在 |
[46:28] | Don… What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[46:47] | Shit,the handle’s off. | 靠 他把门把手卸了 |
[46:57] | The handle’s off! | 你看 门把手掉了 |
[47:31] | Drop it! Stop! Drop the weapon! | 站住 放下武器 |
[47:39] | Drop it! Drop the weapon! | 把枪放下 放下武器 |
[48:27] | Investigators are still searching for some explanation | 调查人员仍在寻找这次 |
[48:30] | behind the workplace murder-suicide | 工作场合谋杀事件背后的原因 |
[48:32] | that left another American community grieving and shocked. | 只留下又一个美国群体在震惊 哀痛中 |
[48:36] | Police and federal authorities | 当地警察和联邦官员 |
[48:37] | were poring over the lab facility… | 在全面调查实验室的设施 |
[48:39] | The boys need to see you right away. | 他们需要见你 马上 |
[48:44] | Let’s get that Foite story out there right away. | 需要让他们马上离开那 |
[48:46] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[48:50] | And this area,back here? | 那后面的这块区域呢? |
[48:52] | That’s all been converted to storage. | 已经都用作仓库了 |
[48:54] | Because it says on the blueprint,and even on the board,there, | 邮件发来的蓝图上不是仓库 |
[48:57] | that it’s a medical examination suite. | 而是一个医学实验机构 |
[49:02] | I mean,what kind of examinations are we talking about? | 我是说 这是哪种实验? |
[49:06] | There we go. May I see the hand,please? | 好了 让我看下手 |
[49:10] | Oh,that has healed well. | 恩 愈合的不错 |
[49:13] | Any diminished sensation? | 有感觉减退的症状吗? |
[49:16] | Nope. | 没有 |
[49:25] | Are you trying to put me down,doc? | 你要把我放倒吗 医生? |
[49:27] | I’m afraid there’s been a few gaps | 恐怕你送来的 |
[49:29] | in your sample deliveries,so… | 样本有点问题 所以 |
[49:31] | …we need a full work-up this visit. | 我们需要再次确认 |
[49:35] | Another one? | 又来一个? |
[49:37] | Why? Is it ’cause I missed a blood drop? | 为啥?因为我丢了一滴血? |
[49:43] | So,how do you think it works,doc? | 那么 你觉得这管用吗 医生? |
[49:45] | That we can just call a timeout? | 这些药 我们就叫暂停 |
[49:48] | Everything stops while you pull your samples? | 你取样的时候 世界都静止了 |
[49:52] | Why don’t you lie down and relax? | 那你为什么不躺下来 放松 |
[49:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[49:57] | What do you think that we do out there? | 你觉得我们做的事怎么样? |
[49:59] | Okay,that’s enough information. | 好了 信息够多了 |
[50:01] | No,I… | 不 我 |
[50:03] | Well,you’re just a doctor. | 算了 你就是一个医生 |
[50:05] | You know we’re on camera. | 你知道我们被监视着呢吧? |
[50:09] | Really? | 真的? |
[50:11] | Is that why you make such an attractive appearance? | 所以你特意打扮了? |
[50:14] | Okay,why don’t you count backward from 100,please? | 好了 现在请从100倒数 |
[53:28] | Hello? | 喂? |
[53:31] | Yeah,the gate should be open. | 是的 大门应该是开着的 |
[53:33] | Bear to the left. It’s about half-a-mile up. | 然后左转 大概半英里远 |
[53:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:02] | Dr. Shearing? Uh-huh. | – 希林博士? – 嗯哼 |
[54:04] | Hi,I’m Dr. Connie Dowd. | 嘿 我是康妮·多德博士 |
[54:06] | – Hi,how are you? – Well,thanks. | – 嘿 还好吧?- 挺好的 谢谢 |
[54:08] | This is Special Agent Larry Hooper. | 这是特工拉里·胡珀 |
[54:09] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[54:11] | Please. Come in. | 请进 |
[54:13] | Thanks for letting us come out. | 谢谢您让我过来 |
[54:16] | It’s a remarkable property. What a project. | 房子真漂亮 大工程 |
[54:18] | Yeah,I really don’t want to talk about the house. | 是啊 我实在不想讨论这房子 |
[54:21] | Not unless you want to buy it. | 除非你想买下来 |
[54:27] | Sit,I guess. Please. | 啊 请坐吧 我想 |
[54:32] | Just so you know,okay, | 就告诉你一声 行吧 |
[54:33] | I didn’t know anything about this meeting until an hour ago. | 直到1小时前 我完全不知道有这次见面 |
[54:37] | And nobody last night said to make time | 昨天晚上也没人说过 |
[54:40] | or pick a time,or anything like that. | “约个时间或挤出时间来”这样的话 |
[54:42] | And then,this morning,I buy a plane ticket to see my sister | 然后今天早上我买张飞机票去看我妹妹 |
[54:44] | and suddenly it’s like DEFCON 4 around here. | 突然周围就4级戒备状态了 |
[54:47] | And that is not paranoia,okay? | 这不是妄想好不? |
[54:49] | That is pretty much directly in my face! | 这基本就冲我面来的 |
[54:51] | Understood. | 我理解 |
[54:52] | Should we not be paying attention? | 我们难道应该忽略你吗? |
[54:54] | Can you leave us alone,Larry? | 你能让我们俩单独待会吗 拉里? |
[55:01] | Look. | 你看 |
[55:02] | You’ve just been through an extremely traumatic experience. | 你刚刚经历了及其惊骇的事情 |
[55:05] | Yeah. Doctor of what? | 是的 你是学的什么 博士? |
[55:09] | What are you? | 你是谁? |
[55:10] | Clinical psychology. | 临床心理学 |
[55:12] | Oh. So,what do you do? | 哦 那你做什么 |
[55:14] | You give grief counseling to spies? | 给间谍提供悲伤辅导? |
[55:17] | You have a very unusual security clearance,Marta. | 你的安全级别很高 玛塔 |
[55:20] | You should expect that buying a ticket | 你应该能想到 买张机票 |
[55:21] | to Montreal without telling anyone would set off some bells. | 去蒙特利尔 并且不告诉任何人会引起一些警惕 |
[55:24] | Yeah,I’ve got some bells of my own going off,okay? | 对 那我也有我自己的警惕 是把? |
[55:28] | I mean,are you going to be the person who tells me | 我是说 你是打算告诉 |
[55:29] | what the hell is going on here, | 我到底发生了什么 |
[55:31] | or are you just the next mystery babysitter? | 还是你也是一神秘的保姆? |
[55:33] | What do you think is going on? | 你觉得发生了什么? |
[55:35] | What I’m trying to do is not think. | 我现在要尝试不思考 |
[55:38] | I just… I want to stop thinking. | 我只想停止思考 |
[55:40] | Have you discussed those feelings with anyone else? | 这种感觉你跟别人说过吗? |
[55:42] | Your sister? Friends? | 妹妹 朋友? |
[55:44] | Are you for real? | 你说真的? |
[55:45] | What about Peter Boyd? | 彼得·博伊德呢? |
[55:48] | Wow. | 哇 |
[55:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:52] | So,we’re into everything,is that it? Is anything off-limits here? | 那我们什么都能说是吧?没底线? |
[55:55] | Have you ever read your employment security contract? | 你读过你的就业保密合同吗? |
[55:58] | Have I read my… | 我读过我 |
[56:01] | If you’re asking me whether I understand my disclosure restrictions, | 如果你再问我明不明白限制泄密的内容 |
[56:04] | yes,I have a PhD in biochemistry | 是的 我有生化和 |
[56:06] | with postdoctoral fellowships in virology and genetics. | 基因病毒学的博士后奖学金 |
[56:09] | I know how to read! | 我知道怎么阅读 |
[56:11] | What I don’t understand is why my colleague | 我不明白的是 为什么我的同事 |
[56:14] | has a psychotic episode and shot everyone in the lab. | 突然发精神病然后杀了实验室所有的人 |
[56:19] | Are you aware of what we do in there? | 你知道我们在那干什么吗? |
[56:24] | Are you? | 你知道吗? |
[56:25] | I mean,how do I know that you’re even cleared for this conversation? | 我是说 我怎么知道你甚至明白这次谈话 |
[56:28] | Have you discussed anything to do with the incident | 你有没有讨论过这次事件吗? |
[56:30] | with anyone other than the investigators? | 跟任何人 除了调查员? |
[56:33] | Peter Boyd moved out eight months ago. | 彼得·博伊德 8个月前就搬出去了 |
[56:35] | But I guess you already know that. | 哦但我猜你已经知道了 |
[56:37] | And,no,I haven’t spoken to him. | 不 我没有跟他谈过 |
[56:40] | You stated that you and Dr. Foite had no relationship outside of work. | 你说你和佛洛德博士除了工作外没有任何关系? |
[56:46] | None. | 没有 |
[56:47] | There was material in his apartment that indicates he had | 他公寓里有些东西 |
[56:51] | an unusual fixation with you. | 表明他跟你有不寻常的关系 |
[56:53] | Photographs,journal entries. They found several articles of clothing. | 照片 日记 他们还找到几件衣服 |
[56:58] | What? | 什… 什么 |
[56:59] | Did you ever rebuff him in any way? | 你跟他曾有过任何形式的冲突吗? |
[57:02] | No. | 没有 |
[57:04] | No,no,I… | 没 我 |
[57:07] | I always thought he was gay. | 我一直以为他是同性恋 |
[57:11] | Look,no one is suggesting that you’re responsible for what happened. | 你看 没人暗示你应该为这次事件负责 |
[57:15] | Oh. Thank you. | 哇哦 多谢啊 |
[57:16] | Survivors often experience feelings of guilt. | 存活者往往会感到愧疚 |
[57:19] | Those feelings can be amplified | 这些感觉会被放大 |
[57:21] | by the realization that he let you live. | 他让你活下来的事实 |
[57:26] | That he let me live? | 他让我活下来? |
[57:32] | Have you seen the video? | 你看到那个视频了吗? |
[57:35] | Do you really think that’s what it shows? | 你真觉得那是事实? |
[57:38] | You are asking all the wrong questions! | 你问的问题都是错的 |
[57:41] | What should I be asking,Marta? | 我应该问什么 玛塔? |
[57:42] | Has anyone looked at Dr. Foite’s blood work? | 有人看过弗洛德博士的血液结果吗? |
[57:45] | Have they? | 看过吗? |
[57:46] | I mean,that is the only thing that is going to make any sense,here. | 我是说 那是唯一可以解释的地方 |
[57:49] | His behavior was… | 他的行为 |
[57:52] | Look,there are projects at Sterisyn, | 你看 斯特森有一些项目 |
[57:54] | defense projects that could explain why he did what he did. | 国家防御项目 可以解释为什么他做出这样的事 |
[58:00] | And people there are working on behavioral design. | 那里的人在研究行为控制 |
[58:06] | It’s programmable behavior,neural design. | 是一种程序化的神经行为控制 |
[58:12] | Do you understand what I’m telling you? | 你 你明白我告诉你的吗? |
[58:16] | I think he was exposed to something at the lab. | 我认为他受到了实验室某种东西的影响 |
[58:20] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[58:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[58:27] | That’s my gun. What the hell is this? | 那是我的枪 这他妈的是什么? |
[58:30] | You’re a potential suicide risk. | 你有潜在自杀危险 |
[58:32] | No. Wait a minute. How did you… | 不 等会 你怎么 |
[58:34] | – How did he find that? – Marta… | – 他怎么找到的? – 玛塔 |
[58:35] | No,no. Okay. This meeting is now over. | 不 不 行了 这次谈话结束了 |
[58:38] | – I want you both out of here,right now! – Marta… | – 你俩出去 现在 – 玛塔 |
[58:41] | No! He has been snooping around my house! | 不 他在我房子里乱翻 |
[58:43] | Marta,I want to sign off here today! | 玛塔 我想让你离开这 |
[58:45] | I want to let you get on that plane, | 我想让你上那架飞机 |
[58:47] | but you have got to help us out! | 但是你必须帮助我们 |
[58:49] | Look,we have got to do our job here,okay? | 你看 我们不得不做我们的工作 好吧? |
[58:54] | We have got to go through this. | 我们必须这样做 |
[58:56] | I need to know that you are calm and safe before I leave here | 在我走之前我需要知道你很冷静且安全 |
[59:00] | and I need to know that you understand the rules before you get on that plane. | 并且我需要知道你明白所有的规则 然后你才能上飞机 |
[59:06] | Please,just… | 拜托 就 |
[59:08] | Please,sit down and let us get through our questions. | 请坐下 让我把这些问题问完 |
[59:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:22] | Jesus! What is this? | 上帝啊 这是干嘛? |
[59:25] | – What the hell is this? – Ready? | – 这他妈的是干嘛?- 准备? |
[59:27] | Close. What are you doing? | – 快好了 – 你在干嘛? |
[59:28] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[59:29] | Set? | 好了吗? |
[59:31] | – Get the hell off me now! – Set! | – 现在放开我 – 准备好了 |
[59:36] | Green! No! | – 开枪! – 不 |
[1:00:32] | Gene! | 吉恩 |
[1:00:34] | A runner in the basement! | 我在地下室呢 |
[1:00:35] | Go! | 行动 |
[1:00:42] | – Connie! – On your right. | – 康妮 – 在你右边 |
[1:00:57] | One. Girl. | 抓到她 |
[1:01:59] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[1:02:01] | Find her! | 找到她 |
[1:02:17] | Gene! Talk to me! | 吉恩 说句话 |
[1:02:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:02:57] | Unless you reloaded,the gun is empty. | 除非你重新上子弹了 枪是空的 |
[1:02:59] | Look,look. | 听着 |
[1:03:02] | Dr. Shearing,it’s me. | 希林博士 是我 |
[1:03:05] | – I’m not here to hurt you,okay? – How did you… | – 我不是来伤害你的 – 你怎么 |
[1:03:08] | – That was you! – Yes. Shh! | – 那是你?- 是的 嘘 |
[1:03:15] | Listen to me. Do you want to live? | 听我说 你想活命吗? |
[1:03:17] | Look at me. Do you want to live? | 看着我 你想活命吗? |
[1:03:19] | – Do you want to live? – Yes. | – 你想活命吗? – 想 |
[1:03:20] | Good. Let go of this gun. | 很好 放开枪 |
[1:03:21] | – How is this possible? – Let go. | – 这怎么可能? – 我们走 |
[1:03:27] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:03:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:03:30] | Now,I need you to do exactly what I say. | 现在你按照我说的做 |
[1:03:33] | – How is this possible? – Listen to me. Exactly what I say. | – 为什么会这样 – 听我说 按我说的做 |
[1:03:36] | – Understand? – Yeah. | – 明白? – 明白 |
[1:03:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:04:21] | Hey,doc? I need my watch. | 嘿 博士 我需要我的表 |
[1:04:29] | Doc,I need that watch! | 我需要我的表 |
[1:04:36] | Are there chems in this house? | 房里有摄像头吗? |
[1:04:39] | Program medication. | 实验药物? |
[1:04:40] | Are they all dead? | 他们都死了? |
[1:04:41] | Yeah,they’re dead. | 是的 都死了 |
[1:04:42] | Look at me. Look at me. Do you have program medication here? | 看着我 你这儿有计划药物? |
[1:04:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:46] | Chems. Greens,blues. Do you have them here? | 蓝色的 绿色的药丸 你放在哪儿了? |
[1:04:50] | – No,no. – No? | – 不 没有 – 没有? |
[1:04:51] | – Here? No,no. – Here. | – 这里么? – 不 没有 这里 |
[1:04:53] | Where,then? Where do you have them? | 那在哪里 你们把药丸放哪了? |
[1:04:55] | – Where? – Where do you keep the chems? | – 哪里? – 你们把药丸放在哪儿? |
[1:04:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:59] | Dr. Shearing,where are the chems? I need the chems! | 希林博士 药在哪儿?我要吃药 |
[1:05:01] | I understand,but I don’t know. | 我明白 但我不知道在哪儿 |
[1:05:05] | It’s not something… We do virology control. | 病毒控制不需要那些东西 |
[1:05:09] | So,all of that happens… | 所以这一切发生了 |
[1:05:12] | We don’t have medication. | 我们没有药品 |
[1:05:15] | If I had any,I would give it to you. | 如果我有 我肯定会给你 |
[1:05:27] | Okay,listen to me. | 好吧 听着 |
[1:05:28] | We have less than eight minutes to clear out of here,okay? | 我们只剩不到8分钟从这儿脱身 明白吗? |
[1:05:32] | – Yes. – Good. | – 是的 – 很好 |
[1:05:34] | Because the next thing coming through that door | 因为下一拨闯进来的人 |
[1:05:37] | is going to wipe us out. | 会把我们杀光 |
[1:06:03] | Can I get a sitrep,here? | 能给我讲一下那边的情况么? |
[1:06:08] | If you can hear me,pick up,Larry. | 如果听到了 回答我 拉里? |
[1:06:12] | Larry,pick up. | 拉里 回答我 |
[1:06:17] | Hey. Sorry about the tran. | 嘿 抱歉 |
[1:06:20] | What’s our frame-rate,here? | 计划进展如何? |
[1:06:23] | Connie says about 10. Just wrapping up. | 康妮说还没完 她在做收尾工作 |
[1:06:26] | Tell her we need a heads-up. Okay? | 有什么需要帮忙的就说 |
[1:06:28] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[1:06:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:06:45] | It’s probably better you did this. | 可能还是你来做比较好 |
[1:07:52] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[1:07:53] | June. Your name is June Monroe,say it. | 琼 你现在叫琼·梦露 说一遍 |
[1:07:56] | – June Monroe. – Say it. | – 琼·梦露 – 说一遍 |
[1:07:58] | June Monroe. | 琼·梦露 |
[1:07:59] | Now pick a place you lived. | 现在 选一个你呆过的地方 |
[1:08:00] | The last place you lived. A place you know. | 你最后住的地方 你熟悉的地方 |
[1:08:02] | – Bethesda. – Bethesda,that’s where you live. | -贝塞斯达 – 贝塞斯达 那就是你住的地方 |
[1:08:04] | Anybody asks,you’re June Monroe from Bethesda. | 如果有人问起 你就是来自德斯坦的琼·梦露 |
[1:08:06] | You lost your wallet. I’m driving you home. | 你弄丢了钱包 我载你回家 |
[1:08:08] | My name is James. James and June,you got it? | 我的名字是詹姆斯 詹姆斯和琼 记住了? |
[1:08:10] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是的 – 很好 |
[1:08:15] | Is that your name? | 那是你的真名么? |
[1:08:17] | James? | 詹姆斯? |
[1:08:19] | No. What? You don’t know my name? | 不 什么?你难道不知道我名字? |
[1:08:24] | What do you call me? What do you put on my blood work? | 你以前怎么称呼我?你在血液样本上如何做标记? |
[1:08:26] | 5 Five. | |
[1:08:27] | Five? The number five? | 5?数字5? |
[1:08:32] | Do you know how many times we’ve met? | 你知道我们见过多少次? |
[1:08:35] | Thirteen. | 13次 |
[1:08:36] | Thirteen exams over the last four years. | 过去4年见过13次 |
[1:08:38] | And that’s what I get,a number? | 我就是一个数字? |
[1:08:39] | Number Five. Okay. | 5号?好吧 |
[1:08:41] | Five of what,then? How many are we? | 多少人中的5号?像我这样的有多少人? |
[1:08:43] | Program participants? | 项目志愿者? |
[1:08:45] | That’s what you call us? | 你就这样称呼我们? |
[1:08:46] | There were nine. Then six. | 9人 还剩6人 |
[1:08:50] | Participants. | 志愿者? |
[1:08:51] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[1:08:53] | Well,what do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[1:08:54] | They’re going to kill all of us | 他们想要杀掉我们所有人 |
[1:08:55] | and then just leave you guys alone? | 你也别想幸免 |
[1:08:57] | You think your colleague just went crazy? | 你觉得你的同事只是发疯了? |
[1:08:58] | Is that what you think? | 你就这样认为? |
[1:08:59] | – I didn’t think anything. – They wound him up and set him loose. | – 我 我没有 – 他们把他抓走 又放了 |
[1:09:03] | I really have no idea what is going on. | 我真的 真的不知道发生了什么 |
[1:09:06] | What’s going on is they’re shutting the whole thing down. | 发生了什么 他们停掉了整个计划 |
[1:09:08] | Who is “they”? | 他们是谁? |
[1:09:10] | I don’t know… Who were the people at the house? | 我不 不知道 袭击那所房子的是谁? |
[1:09:13] | No,no,no,no. You had your turn,okay? | – 不 不 – 你已经问过很多问题了 好么? |
[1:09:15] | You’ve been bleeding and scoping and scraping me since the day we met. | 从我们第一次见 你就不断的给我抽血 问这问那 |
[1:09:18] | It’s my turn,now. I’m asking the questions,you got it? | 现在轮到我了 该我问你问题 明白吗? |
[1:09:21] | I need program meds,okay? I need program meds. | 我需要计划药丸 明白?我需要计划用药 |
[1:09:24] | Where do you keep the chems? | 你们放在哪里了? |
[1:09:26] | I don’t have any. I’ve already told you. | 我没有 我已经告诉你了 |
[1:09:28] | – We don’t have them. – Bullshit. | – 我们没有药 – 胡扯! |
[1:09:29] | – Bullshit. It’s bullshit.- No I | – 胡扯! 完全是胡扯 – 不 我 |
[1:09:31] | I don’t have any! | 我没有 |
[1:09:32] | So,you don’t know anything? You’re just the help? | 你什么都不知道?但是你却在帮忙? |
[1:09:34] | That’s why you have the big house and the security clearance,right? | 这就是你住在装了安保系统的大房子里的原因 对吗? |
[1:09:37] | That’s why they’re trying so hard to kill you, | 这就是他们要杀你的原因 |
[1:09:39] | because you don’t know anything. | 因为你什么都不知道? |
[1:09:40] | I know my job,which is science. | 我知道我的工作是科学研究 |
[1:09:43] | I don’t know what you do when you leave the lab. | 我不知道你们离开实验室做了些什么 |
[1:09:46] | – None of us do! – For four years! | – 我们谁都不知道 – 整整4年 |
[1:09:48] | Look,I want to get out! Would you please stop the car? | 听着 我要下车 求你把车停下 |
[1:09:50] | You can’t be that naive. | 你不可能那么傻 |
[1:09:51] | – Would you let me out the car? – There’s no way you’re that naive! | – 求你让我下车 – 你决不可能那么傻 |
[1:09:58] | You want out? Get out. Go on,get out. | 你想下车 请便吧 下车 |
[1:10:00] | You don’t have any chems. You don’t know where they are. | 你没有药丸 不知道它们在哪 |
[1:10:02] | You don’t know anything. That’s fine. Just get out. | 你什么都不知道 那么很好 滚吧 |
[1:10:04] | But you got a plan,right? | 你已经有个计划了 对吧? |
[1:10:06] | Yeah,of course you do. You’re a doctor. | 是啊 你当然有 你是个博士 |
[1:10:07] | You’ve got this all worked out,don’t you? | 什么都难不住你 对吗? |
[1:10:10] | What are you going to do? | 接下来你要怎么做? |
[1:10:12] | Huh? What are you going to do? | 嗯?你要怎么做? |
[1:10:13] | You can’t run,not alone. You don’t know how. | 你一个人跑不掉 你不知道怎么逃命 |
[1:10:16] | You certainly can’t hide. | 你逃不出他们的手掌心 |
[1:10:17] | Not from people like this,with the resources they have. | 他们有的是线索找到你 |
[1:10:19] | You won’t make it to sundown. So,what does that leave you? | 你逃不过日落你还有什么选择? |
[1:10:22] | You can go public,sure. You can go loud. | 公之于众?当然 你有发言权 |
[1:10:24] | Call your sister,because that worked out well for you. | 打电话给你妹 因为过去屡试不爽 |
[1:10:27] | Call some ex-roommate. | 打给你前室友? |
[1:10:28] | Call a guy that knows a guy at The Washington Post. | 打给某个在华盛顿邮报工作的人 |
[1:10:30] | Put it online. ‘Cause you know what? | 放在网上?因为你知道你出卖了我 |
[1:10:31] | You blow me off,that’s the only play you’ve got. | 这就是你能做到唯一计划 |
[1:10:34] | But you’d better ask yourself this. | 但是你最好先自问一下 |
[1:10:37] | Could you ever say it loud enough or fast enough | 以你发布消息的速度和广度 |
[1:10:40] | that they’d be too afraid to finish what they’ve started? | 恐怕还没发布之前就被他们挡下来了吧 |
[1:10:45] | Now,I’ve got a plan,and it’s just not that complicated. | 现在 我有一个计划 虽然还不完善 |
[1:10:47] | What I’m going to do is wait for the next person to show up to kill you. | 我们要做的就是等待下一个杀你的人出现 |
[1:10:51] | Maybe they can help me. | 或许他能帮我们 |
[1:10:55] | So,go for it. | 所以 请便吧 |
[1:10:58] | I had no choice. I had to get out of there. | 我没的选择 必须离开那里 |
[1:11:01] | No,I had to get out of there! | 不 我必须离开那里 |
[1:11:08] | No,nobody. I have no idea. | 不 没人 我不知道 |
[1:11:11] | You have to understand. All the work at Outcome,all those tests, | 你要明白 所有计划中的项目成果 那些实验 |
[1:11:15] | the burn rates,dosage panels,tissue stress. | 烧伤恢复率 计量表 器官修复 |
[1:11:17] | I mean,that is us tuning chemistry. | 那就是我们在做的一一调整配方 |
[1:11:21] | We don’t fabricate anything. That happens downstream. | 我们并不创造任何东西 都是自然产生的 |
[1:11:24] | Wait. What’s that mean,”downstream”? | 等等 什么意思?自然产生? |
[1:11:25] | It means you need live virus to seed adhesion. | 就是说你需要活体病毒来引导 |
[1:11:28] | Cultures are highly reactive. | 培养过程需要有高度活性 |
[1:11:30] | You have to process on-site and we would never do it here. | 必须现场植入 所以不在实验室做 |
[1:11:32] | Okay. On-site,where? Where? | 好 现场在哪? |
[1:11:33] | Where do we hold the virus? | 你说我们把病毒保存在哪? |
[1:11:35] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:11:36] | Well,we can’t drive there. | 呃 开车到不了 |
[1:11:39] | – Where is it? – Manila. | – 哪里? – 马尼拉 |
[1:11:42] | The Philippines. | 菲律宾 |
[1:12:11] | Where do you stand with your dosage? | 你怎么忍受的了那些剂量? |
[1:12:16] | I have 300 milligrams of blues. | 我还有300毫克蓝药丸 |
[1:12:18] | It’s not even enough for another day. | 不够撑到明天 |
[1:12:21] | I haven’t had a full green in 51 hours, | 但是我已经超过51小时没服用绿色药丸了 |
[1:12:23] | which is strange because I don’t feel physically degraded. | 可是很奇怪 我还没感到体能下降 |
[1:12:25] | But we’ll see. | 但是 我们想想 |
[1:12:26] | Wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:12:28] | Did you just say you’re still taking greens? | 你刚说你还在服用绿色药丸? |
[1:12:31] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[1:12:32] | You were viraled off physical medication last year. | 去年你就不需要再吃体能药丸了 |
[1:12:37] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:40] | Jesus. They viraled everyone off greens eight months ago. | 天啊 他们8个月前用病毒感染了每个人 不用再吃绿药丸 |
[1:12:45] | They infected you with live virus, | 用活体病毒感染 |
[1:12:46] | which means that,physically,you’re stable. | 也就是说 身体上已经稳定了 |
[1:12:48] | You don’t need to take greens. | 不用再吃绿药丸 |
[1:12:51] | They locked it in. | 他们已经稳定了 |
[1:12:53] | Any physical enhancement is now permanent. | 任何… 任何身体上的增强都是永久性的 |
[1:12:57] | So,you infected me? | 所以 你感染的我? |
[1:13:00] | When was this? | 什么时候的事? |
[1:13:03] | Is this when I was sick? | 当我生病的时候? |
[1:13:04] | The mystery flu? That was you? | 那场说不清的流感?是因为你? |
[1:13:07] | Well,it wasn’t me. I didn’t do it. | 呃 不是我 我没有 |
[1:13:10] | That was you. That was on purpose,right? | 那就是你 你是故意的 对吗? |
[1:13:13] | When I almost died. | 我差点死了 |
[1:13:15] | I’m sorry,but it wasn’t me. | 我很抱歉 但不是因为我 |
[1:13:16] | Why am I still taking green pills,then? | 那为什么我现在还在吃绿药丸? |
[1:13:19] | I don’t know. I thought you had stopped. | 我不知道 他们 我 我以为你已经停了药 |
[1:13:21] | Why am I asking you anything? | 我什么?我为什么还问你 |
[1:13:23] | Or to keep us on a leash,right? | 是你一直牵制着我们 对吗? |
[1:13:26] | Is that it? To keep a hold on us? | 是不是?为了控制我们? |
[1:13:28] | To keep us dependent? | 为了让我们产生依赖? |
[1:13:31] | Who tells you that this is okay? | 谁告诉你这样没有问题? |
[1:13:33] | No one… I do… | 不 我做过 |
[1:13:35] | Who says it’s okay? | 谁说的没问题? |
[1:13:36] | I do research. | 我做过研究工作 |
[1:13:38] | I design,I survey. I don’t administer meds. | 设计实验 分析结果 但是我不监管药物 |
[1:13:42] | I don’t make policy! | 我不制定政策 |
[1:13:44] | No,you just load the gun. | 不 你刚才给枪上了膛 |
[1:13:46] | Oh,God. | 哦 天呐 |
[1:13:49] | Look,I was there for the science. | 听着 我在那儿做科学研究 |
[1:13:52] | We were all there for science. | 我们都是做科学研究 |
[1:13:56] | And I know you don’t care,but I made a huge sacrifice. | 我知道你不在意 但我作出了巨大的牺牲 |
[1:13:59] | I couldn’t publish,I couldn’t conference. | 我不能公开 不能讨论 |
[1:14:00] | I couldn’t tell a single person what it was I did. | 我不能跟任何人讲我的工作内容 |
[1:14:03] | But I thought I was helping my country,and I know that’s… | 但是我以为 我是在帮助我的国家 我知道 |
[1:14:07] | Tell me you can viral off blues. | 告诉我你是不是用病毒 |
[1:14:11] | Can you viral off blues? | 让我去摆脱蓝药丸的依赖 |
[1:14:14] | Theoretically,yes. | 理论上讲 可以 |
[1:14:15] | Yeah. | 真的? |
[1:14:16] | – Pills allow for temporary adhesion.- Okay. | – 药物只允许暂时性的融合 – 好的 |
[1:14:19] | To lock it in,you need live culture. Live virus! | 如果要稳定下来 需要活体培养 活体病毒 |
[1:14:22] | You know how to do that. | 你知道怎么做? |
[1:14:25] | Do you know how to do that? | 你知道怎么做 |
[1:14:27] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 是的 – 好的 |
[1:14:28] | Yes,but I told you,it’s on the other side of the planet. | 是的 但是我说过了 它们在地球那一边 |
[1:14:32] | Well,guess where we’re going? | 我知道我们要去哪了 |
[1:14:37] | Welcome to Washington. Welcome to Candent World Headquarters. | 欢迎来到华盛顿 欢迎来到启明世贸大厦 |
[1:14:41] | We want to make sure that over the next few days | 我们要确认在接下来的几天里 |
[1:14:43] | you have a chance to connect with the people who have made Sterisyn Morlanta | 你们都有机会接触到造就斯特森·莫兰塔的人们 |
[1:14:46] | the crown jewel in the Candent group of companies. | 他们都是启明集团公司的精英 |
[1:14:49] | Final Phase 3 testing approval is expected this month | 这个月第三阶段的测试将得到批准 |
[1:14:52] | for both reQuiel and Supressolyn. | 包括镇静剂和抑制剂 |
[1:14:55] | Confidence is high that we’re coming in on schedule,and we want to be ready. | 我们很有信心 如期实现目标 |
[1:14:58] | We know the market is eager. | 我们知道市场 |
[1:15:00] | We know,globally,the kind of… | 我们也知道全球化 和 |
[1:15:07] | What the hell don’t I know about this? | 见鬼为什么我不知道这些? |
[1:15:08] | You’re directing that at me? | 你在指控我? |
[1:15:09] | That was a D-Trac team we sent in there. | 我们派了一支D队过去 |
[1:15:12] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[1:15:13] | It means they’re good at what they do. | 就是说他们是这方面的佼佼者 |
[1:15:14] | I was told that they were missing. | 但我听说他们都失踪了 |
[1:15:15] | They don’t just go missing. | 不仅仅是失踪 |
[1:15:17] | What didn’t you tell us about this woman? | 为什么不给我们讲讲这个女人? |
[1:15:19] | Nothing. She is who she is. There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好讲的 她就是她而已 |
[1:15:21] | You vetted her up and down. | 要她怎样就怎样 |
[1:15:22] | Then what the hell are we looking at? | 那我们究竟知道什么? |
[1:15:24] | She has a registered gun. | 她有把注册的枪 |
[1:15:25] | They knew that going in. | 他们要行动 |
[1:15:26] | She’s got building permits. | 她有通行证 |
[1:15:28] | Propane,welding tanks. A stray bullet? | 丙烷 焊接罐 流弹 |
[1:15:31] | You want to keep guessing? | 你还继续猜下去? |
[1:15:32] | We’ve got to get in there. | 我们要过去看看 |
[1:15:33] | I’ve got a dozen people waiting on the perimeter. | 周围有12人待命 |
[1:15:35] | We don’t control the site? | 我们还没控制现场? |
[1:15:36] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[1:15:37] | Getting the picture now? | 现在了解情况了? |
[1:15:39] | Okay,stop! | 别说了 |
[1:15:40] | I can’t run this from here. | 在这里我没法处理 |
[1:15:41] | I need a crisis suite. I need integrated grids and comms. | 我要进行全面搜查 我要所有相关团队和通讯设施 |
[1:15:43] | I need all of it. | 全都要 |
[1:15:45] | NSA,or Pentagon,or Liberty Crossing. | 宇航局 五角大楼或者自由女神像 |
[1:15:46] | I don’t care,just get me something now. | 我不管是什么 都要 |
[1:15:49] | Pack up your codes and your drives, | 穿上衣服 开上车 |
[1:15:50] | and whatever else you’re going to need. | 快点准备就绪 |
[1:15:51] | We’re going to move and we’re going to stay there. | 我们要马上行动 守在那儿 |
[1:15:53] | Dita,how am I putting a net over that house? There’s locals all over it. | 对那所房子彻底布控 周围都是当地平民 |
[1:15:57] | We go with germs. | 我们来查病毒 |
[1:15:58] | She took samples from work. | 她把实验室中的样本带走了 |
[1:16:00] | Pathogens,viruses. It’s national security. | 病原体 病毒 这可是国土安全问题 |
[1:16:02] | Good,okay,I like that,it plays. | 好 低调行事 |
[1:16:03] | Now,get it out there,get it out there. | 快行动去吧 快行动去吧 |
[1:16:05] | Come on,let’s go,let’s go. Everybody find another gear,okay? | 快 每个人再拿一样东西 |
[1:16:08] | Because I want to be out of here in 20. | 我要你们20秒内离开 |
[1:16:11] | So,let’s say you want to change the human body. | 就是说你想改变人体 |
[1:16:14] | You want to fix a mistake. | 修复错误 |
[1:16:15] | You want to repair something,improve something. | 你想弥补什么 增强什么 |
[1:16:19] | Well,if you’re going to reprogram human genetic material, | 如果你将人类基因进行重组 |
[1:16:22] | you need a delivery system,and nothing works better than virus. | 你需要一个传送系统 病毒最好不过 |
[1:16:25] | It’s like a suitcase. | 有点像旅行箱 |
[1:16:27] | You pack in genetic mutation, | 你把基因打包 |
[1:16:30] | infect the body and the vector unloads into the target cells. | 感染人体 病毒会将之输送到目标细胞中 |
[1:16:35] | But getting it where you want it,how you want it, | 但是如何到达你想要的地方 怎么做到 |
[1:16:40] | is the nightmare. | 简直就是噩梦 |
[1:16:41] | Unless you have a map. | 除非你有张图谱 |
[1:16:44] | There was this terrible accident at Fort Detrick in 1985. | 1985年德特里克堡发生过一起严重事故 |
[1:16:49] | Five researchers dropped dead in the lab,and it was such a catastrophe | 5名研究员在实验室中死亡 就是因此产生的灾难 |
[1:16:53] | that they brought in Dan Hillcott | 他们从斯坦福把丹·希尔科 |
[1:16:55] | from Stanford to assess the damage. | 调了过去评估损失情况 |
[1:16:58] | He got in there and he realized that,underneath it all, | 然后他到了那儿意识到 这件事使他在 |
[1:17:02] | was this incredible breakthrough in viral-receptor mapping. | 病毒受体图谱绘制方面有了重大突破 |
[1:17:08] | He had a map. | 他绘制了图谱 |
[1:17:11] | You’ve had some very minor alterations | 你身上有一些不同染色体的细微改变 |
[1:17:14] | made to two different chromosomes. | 你身上有一些不同染色体的细微改变 |
[1:17:16] | The green side,the physical side, | 绿色部分 身体部分 |
[1:17:18] | is nothing more than a 1.5 percent rise | 就是1.5%的 |
[1:17:20] | in your mitochondrial protein uptake. | 你的线粒体蛋白含量 |
[1:17:23] | But with 1.5 percent, | 不过增加了1.5% |
[1:17:25] | you see this immediate increase in cellular tempo, | 让你的细胞分裂速度 |
[1:17:29] | muscle efficiency,oxygenation… | 肌肉韧性和氧合作用大幅增加 |
[1:17:32] | And the blue side? | 在蓝色部分? |
[1:17:33] | Intelligence,obviously,but it’s more than that. | 智力 很明显 但不至于次 |
[1:17:36] | It’s neural regeneration and elasticity. | 神经再生 敏捷度 |
[1:17:39] | Sensory function. Pain suppression. | 感应功能 痛苦抑制 |
[1:17:44] | It’s the most exciting development in genomic targeting | 这是令人兴奋的进步 |
[1:17:47] | in the history of the science. | 在科学史上的染色体标记方面 |
[1:18:10] | My God. | 天啊 |
[1:18:16] | Hey,how do I get monitor 71 up on the big screen? | 嘿 怎么把71号监控器显示在大屏幕上? |
[1:18:20] | Coming up. | 过来 |
[1:18:25] | They found a body. | 他们发现一具尸体 |
[1:18:26] | They’re pretty sure it’s a woman,and it’s not Marta Shearing. | 确认是女性 但肯定不是玛塔·希林 |
[1:18:29] | They found dog tags. | 他们发现了身份牌子 |
[1:18:30] | They think she was shot. | 他们认为他被枪杀了 |
[1:18:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:18:49] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:18:53] | Marta,I… | 玛塔 我 |
[1:18:57] | You can’t call anyone. | 你不能打给任何人 |
[1:19:02] | There are people that care about you that think you’re dead. | 他们都是关心你 认为你已经死了的人 |
[1:19:05] | And there’s nothing you can do about it. | 对此你无能为力 |
[1:19:07] | Anyone you contact becomes a target. | 你联系的任何人都会成为目标 |
[1:19:12] | So,you need to put aside any normal emotional response that you have. | 所以你要放得下任何正常的情感 |
[1:19:18] | The only edge we’ve got right now is they think we’re both gone. | 我们现在最大的优势 就是他们认为我们都死了 |
[1:19:24] | All right? | 明白? |
[1:19:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:19:32] | So, | 那么 |
[1:19:34] | you’re going to want to go through this. | 如果你实在是放不下 |
[1:19:46] | You know,just be familiar with it. | 多熟悉熟悉它 |
[1:19:58] | June Monroe. | 琼·梦露 |
[1:20:00] | Who is June Monroe? | 谁是琼·梦露? |
[1:20:03] | You are. | 你就是 |
[1:20:11] | Do you know her? | 你认识她? |
[1:20:18] | Not any more. | 曾经 |
[1:20:25] | Why do you have to stay enhanced? | 为什么你要让自己强大起来? |
[1:20:32] | Why is it so important to you? | 为什么这对你如此重要? |
[1:20:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:21:05] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:21:07] | This was me. | 这是曾经的我 |
[1:21:12] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[1:21:15] | My army recruiter | 我的应征官 |
[1:21:19] | was looking to make his quota. | 他为了完成分配的任务 |
[1:21:20] | He added 12 points to my IQ. | 给我的智商多加了12点 |
[1:21:26] | Twelve points to make the minimum. | 加12分才达到最低标准线 |
[1:21:39] | You ever seen a cognitive degrade,Marta? | 你见过智力低下的人吗 玛塔 |
[1:21:41] | Sensory withdrawal? You ever do that? | 反应迟钝的呢 见过吗 |
[1:21:45] | Pull someone’s blues and watch them drop off their meds? | 将蓝色的药停掉看他们的反应 |
[1:21:48] | No. | 没 |
[1:21:50] | Because they paint a pretty graphic picture in training. | 就像是描绘一幅美丽的梦中图画 |
[1:21:56] | Hell of a long way to fall. | 和现实有落差 |
[1:22:01] | If I can’t keep it together,we won’t make it. | 要是你不打起精神 我们熬不过去 |
[1:22:12] | – They bit. – Who? | – 他们做了这些 – 谁? |
[1:22:13] | Washington Post. | 华盛顿邮报 |
[1:22:16] | We just flagged an email. | 刚刚截获的邮件 |
[1:22:18] | They’re going with the story about the possible theft | 他们略有耳闻 |
[1:22:21] | of the dangerous materials from the lab. | 实验危险物质遭窃事件 |
[1:22:22] | Wow,they took it. They already flagged a DWI conviction. | 还真信了 他们已经认定是酒驾 |
[1:22:27] | That’s convenient. | 这下更省事了 |
[1:22:28] | They found another body. One of ours. | 我们发现了另一具尸体 我们的人 |
[1:22:31] | They’re picking up shell casings all over the place. | 他们在那儿回收一地的子弹壳 |
[1:22:34] | I don’t think your doctor’s in there. | 我认为你的博士已经不在那儿了 |
[1:23:27] | Boarding pass and ID,please. | 请出示身份证和登机证 |
[1:23:37] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[1:23:38] | Boarding pass and ID,please. | 请出示身份证和登机证 |
[1:23:52] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:23:54] | I’m right behind you. Don’t turn around. | 就在你身后 别转身 |
[1:23:57] | You’re going to stay right here | 你就呆在这儿 |
[1:23:58] | until it’s time to board,okay? You’re doing great. | 直到登机 好吗?你做的很好 |
[1:24:02] | You see that corridor on your right? | 看到你右边的通道了? |
[1:24:04] | You’re gonna want to find somebody | 发现有人走那边 |
[1:24:05] | who’s walking that way and just tag along. | 跟着那人走就是了 |
[1:24:08] | Keep moving,keep your head down, | 一直走 低着头 |
[1:24:09] | and I’ll see you on the plane. | 飞机上见 |
[1:24:12] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[1:24:13] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:24:20] | The trail is definitive and fresh. | 痕迹很清晰 刚留下的 |
[1:24:22] | The canine team tracked her from her house | 警犬从她家追踪到她 |
[1:24:24] | through this wooded area,ending here,at this little parking lot. | 穿过这片林地 然后是这儿 在这个停车场 |
[1:24:27] | Either she had a car waiting for her,or somebody picked her up. | 要么是她在那边有辆车 要么就是有人开车接应她 |
[1:24:30] | There are security cameras on the street,but there’s nothing back here. | 街上的监控显示那儿什么都没有 |
[1:24:33] | There’s got to be satellite footage. | 肯定有卫星监控图 |
[1:24:35] | Maryland’s not exactly a high-value U.S. target. | 马里兰州不是美国的高危进攻目标 |
[1:24:37] | There’ll be plenty of weather imaging, | 我们有不少卫星云图 |
[1:24:39] | but we’re gonna have to swing a little wider | 我们只能看个大概 |
[1:24:40] | to find something real-time that’s enhanceable. | 不能看实时画面 |
[1:24:41] | We’re draining some foreign platforms. We need about an hour. | 我们需要筛选一些国外监控 这差不多要一小时 |
[1:24:43] | Come on,she’s not pulling this off on her own. | 不是吧 她一个人怎么能做的这么缜密 |
[1:24:46] | Who the hell is helping her? | 谁在帮她呢? |
[1:24:52] | We’ll find out more in the next hour, | 我们要找到要在1小时外 |
[1:24:54] | while we are currently in court. | 会发现 我们目前当然在 |
[1:24:55] | Now back to Jenn. | 回来 Jen |
[1:24:58] | The FBI this morning confirmed reports that Dr. Albert Hirsch | FBI今早已证实阿尔伯特·赫希博士 |
[1:25:02] | died of heart failure in a Washington,D. C. hotel. | 在华盛顿一家旅馆里死于心脏病 |
[1:25:05] | Dr. Hirsch had been expected to testify yesterday | 赫希博士有望在昨天 |
[1:25:08] | before a Senate Intelligence committee. | 向特工委员会做证实报告 |
[1:25:10] | That select committee is investigating links | 委员会正在调查 |
[1:25:13] | between a troubled CIA program known as Treadstone | CIA问题频出的绊脚石计划 |
[1:25:16] | and this man,Jason Bourne. | 是否与杰森·伯恩此人相关 |
[1:25:18] | Police and federal officials are searching for Bourne | 警察和联邦人员正在调查 |
[1:25:21] | in connection with recent shootings in New York and in London. | 此案是否与近期纽约和伦敦发生的枪击案有关 |
[1:25:24] | Dr. Hirsch had been cooperating with the Justice Department | 赫希博士一直希望与司法部门进行合作 |
[1:25:27] | and was in protective custody at the time of the incident. | 悲剧发生时他正处在证人保护监控中 |
[1:25:30] | A committee spokesman told reporters last night | 昨晚一名委员会发言人告诉记者 |
[1:25:32] | that the hearings will be postponed temporarily | 听证会暂时推迟 |
[1:25:35] | as they evaluate the loss of Doctor… | 因为正在调查博士的死亡 |
[1:26:02] | Hi,folks. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[1:26:03] | Just going to remind you to keep the aisles clear | 只是提醒你们 保持这里的过道通畅 |
[1:26:05] | for any baggage during takeoff and landing. | 在起飞和着陆时 |
[1:26:06] | – Excuse me. – Thank you. | – 借过 – 谢谢 |
[1:26:08] | Pardon me,sir. | 借过 先生 |
[1:26:15] | Sir,do you need help finding your seat? | 先生 要帮您找座位吗? |
[1:26:16] | – Sir? – No,I got it. | – 先生 – 不用了 |
[1:26:36] | You see those two shadows? One of them is her. That’s the parking lot. | 看到那两个阴影了?其中一个是她 那就是停车场 |
[1:26:39] | One of them stops. Here comes the car. | 其中一个停下了 车来了 |
[1:26:42] | – Where is this from? – It’s a Canadian forestry satellite. | – 这录像哪来的? – 加拿大森林卫星 |
[1:26:45] | Here comes the other one into the car,and there they go. | 好 然后另一个人上了车 在这儿 然后他们走了 |
[1:26:48] | – Where? – We lose them east. | – 哪里?- 我们跟丢了他们 |
[1:26:50] | Our window drops out about two miles up the road. | 公路以外2公里无法监控了 |
[1:26:52] | But we’ve got the silhouette. | 但我们有个大致轮廓 |
[1:26:53] | We’ve got surveillance footage,racked and ready to go. | 我们有道路监控录像 可以马上看 |
[1:26:56] | We’re going to split teams,find this car and link up atrail. | 我们分组查找这辆车 绘制他们的行动轨迹 |
[1:26:59] | With a 17-hour head start? | 要持续17小时? |
[1:27:00] | Where the hell can she go? | 她还能跑到哪儿去? |
[1:27:18] | We’re looking for a Buick LeSabre 2002. | 我们在找一辆新的别克LeSabre 2000型 |
[1:27:20] | I’ve got an NIA/Homeland warrant,that’s why. | 我有国家情报局和国家安全局的搜查令 这就是原因 |
[1:27:23] | – Well,you give us what you have… – Two passengers. | – 你能给我你们那儿的信息么?- 2位乘客 |
[1:27:25] | It’s an ’02 burgundy LeSabre starting west from Lisbon,Maryland. | 是一辆02年产的紫红色LeSabre 从马里兰州里斯本向西行驶 |
[1:27:30] | Tolls,exits,service stations. | 便利店 服务站 加油站 |
[1:27:32] | Give me every camera you’ve got. | 给我所有你有的监控录像 |
[1:27:34] | I’m seeing an FBI camera bin on my list here. | 这边能看到FBI的监控影像 |
[1:27:36] | No,no. Traffic only. | 不 不 只要交通的 |
[1:27:38] | West,Lisbon. L-I-S-B-O-N. | 里斯本 L-I-S-B-O-N |
[1:27:40] | Yes,we want all of that and the toll cams. We want everything. | 是的 我们都要 所有监控录像 什么都要 |
[1:27:43] | We’ll take them all. Whatever hits you have,send them on. | 我们全要 不管你们有什么 都传送过来 |
[1:27:46] | We will work on sorting them out. | 我们会做分类处理 |
[1:28:13] | Wilmington,Delaware. | 在威尔明顿 特拉华州发现 |
[1:28:15] | This is our car,the LeSabre. We see it coming into the structure. | 这就是我们要的车 这辆LeSabre 它向这个建筑驶来 |
[1:28:19] | It goes under,comes back around,and it parks here. | 向下开 转个弯 在这里面停车 |
[1:28:23] | But it doesn’t come out. | 然后就没出来过 |
[1:28:25] | This is inside. It’s four minutes after arrival. | 这是车进去前4分钟的内部影像 |
[1:28:29] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[1:28:30] | Do we know what she’s doing? | 我们知不知道她要做什么? |
[1:28:32] | She was having her passport picture taken. | 她在拍护照照片 |
[1:28:42] | Logan,Hartford,LaGuardia,Kennedy,Philly,Newark, | 洛根 哈特福德 拉瓜迪亚 肯尼迪 费城 纽华克机场 |
[1:28:46] | Dulles,Reagan. | 杜勒斯机场 里根机场 |
[1:28:48] | We start with yesterday morning,that is our wedge. | 我们开始发布通缉警告 那就是我们要找的人 |
[1:28:50] | We clear that,and then we move up the clock. | 说清楚 然后按计划行事 |
[1:29:37] | She wants to know if you want Hartford,because she can get it. | 她问要不要哈特福德机场的 她可以拿到记录 |
[1:29:39] | Blue coat,second row. She’s got a red bag. | 蓝外套 第二排 她带了个红色的包 |
[1:29:42] | Which one? I have four. | 哪一个 我有4个 |
[1:29:43] | All right,I have TSA Authorization 1,6,9 and 12. | 我有4个运输安全局授权授权1 6 9 12号 |
[1:29:47] | Airports given,all departures. | 以上机场 所有部门 |
[1:29:49] | Yes,the international terminal first. | 是的 首先查国际航班 |
[1:30:03] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上到啦 |
[1:30:12] | So,check out the newsstand. | 检查一下报亭 |
[1:30:14] | There. | 这里 |
[1:30:15] | I don’t know. | 呃 我不知道 |
[1:30:18] | Logan has a face we need to look at,but there’s kids. | 洛根机场有一张面孔你应该看看 |
[1:30:20] | Hang on,hang on,hang on. Hang on. | 停下 停下 停下 |
[1:30:23] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:30:30] | Where is this? | 哪儿? |
[1:30:31] | – Kennedy. – Okay. | – 肯尼迪机场 – 好的 |
[1:30:45] | I’ve never been here at night. I don’t know the rules. | 我从未在晚上来过 不知道有什么规矩 |
[1:30:49] | There are no rules,okay? | 没什么规矩 好吗? |
[1:30:52] | We belong here. Come on. | 你属于这儿 来 |
[1:30:58] | Hey,how are you? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[1:31:00] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:31:01] | Dr. Shearing and I are here to open up the lab,please. | 希林博士和我来这儿 请打开实验室大门 |
[1:31:06] | – Sir? – What’s all this? | – 长官 -怎么回事 |
[1:31:08] | Hi,how are you? | 嗨 你好吗? |
[1:31:10] | Dr. Shearing! Dr. Shearing. | 希林博士 希林博士 |
[1:31:14] | Hey,it’s me,Joseph. | 是我 约瑟夫 |
[1:31:16] | Joseph! | 约瑟夫 |
[1:31:19] | Hello,how are you? | 你好 近来如何? |
[1:31:20] | I’m good,I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:31:22] | – Welcome back. – Thanks. | – 欢迎回来 – 谢谢 |
[1:31:24] | I’m sorry. I just don’t have you on my list arriving. | 不好意思 接待名单上没有你 |
[1:31:27] | That’s because we had to change our schedule. | 因为我们改了日程 |
[1:31:29] | Yeah,we took an earlier flight. | 我们坐了早一班的飞机 |
[1:31:30] | Joseph,I’m Dr. Brundage,by the way. It’s nice to meet you. | 约瑟夫 我是布伦戴奇医生 见到你很高兴 |
[1:31:34] | Pleased to meet you,too,but Dr. Pumaloy is not here,he went to Singapore. | 见到你也很高兴 但是可普马洛医生不在这儿 他去了新加坡 |
[1:31:38] | He just left yesterday. | 昨天刚走 |
[1:31:39] | The girls have gone home. No one told me anything. | 我以为您回家了 没人告诉我您会来 |
[1:31:42] | Right. Well,I understand. | 没关系 嗯 我懂 |
[1:31:44] | Well,look,we’re going to be here all week, | 我们要在这儿呆一周 |
[1:31:46] | and we have a lot of work to do, | 有很多事情要做 |
[1:31:47] | so we need to get in there tonight | 所以每晚都会来 |
[1:31:49] | and get things started,okay? | 所以赶快开始吧 好吗? |
[1:31:50] | Yeah,of course,it’s just that… | 是 当然 但是 |
[1:31:52] | You can call Dr. Pumaloy if you want. | 如果你愿意你可以打电话给可普马洛博士 |
[1:31:54] | I just don’t want to put you on the spot. | 我可没逼你这么做 |
[1:31:55] | No,we don’t have to do that. | 不 不用 |
[1:31:57] | Okay,great. | 那很好 |
[1:32:02] | It’s just the two of you? | 只是你们俩? |
[1:32:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:32:06] | Yes,correct. | 是 没错 |
[1:32:08] | Correct. | 没错 |
[1:32:11] | Yes,I will hold. | 是 我等着 |
[1:32:13] | Get it up there. Put that up on the big screen. | 把那个放到大屏幕上 |
[1:32:17] | Yes,I’m here. | 是的 我还在 |
[1:32:19] | Good. Where? | 好 哪里? |
[1:32:22] | I need an immediate upload on that passenger manifest. | 我需要一份旅客名单 |
[1:32:25] | I know. Here she is,I’m putting her back on. | 我知道她在名单上 我会让她接电话 |
[1:32:27] | Manila. | 马尼拉 |
[1:32:28] | She took American 167 to Manila. | 她乘美国167号航班去马尼拉了 |
[1:32:30] | She landed 45 minutes ago. | 45分钟前着陆 |
[1:33:15] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[1:33:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好? |
[1:33:32] | There’s 243 people on that plane. | 有243名乘客在那次航班上 |
[1:33:35] | We’re going to scope every one of them right now. | 我们要立刻辨认每个人 |
[1:33:37] | So,pick a face that you like,pull it down, | 如果发现任何一张熟悉的脸 点击出来 |
[1:33:39] | and deselect it if you’ve cleared it. | 真的没问题再关闭 |
[1:33:41] | If there is anything that smells wrong to you, | 若有任何你觉得不对劲的地方 |
[1:33:42] | if there’s a hair out of place that you don’t like, | 即使是蛛丝马迹 |
[1:33:45] | you do not clear it. | 不要放过 |
[1:33:46] | You flag it and you send it over to Dita and we’ll check it out. | 做上标记 发过来 我们会做辨认 |
[1:33:51] | We have to be working off the same grid. That’s Homeland 9.5. | 我们要对同样的网格进行筛选 就是国土安全9 5 |
[1:33:54] | If you don’t pull that access,raise your hand, | 如果你们没有访问权 请举手 |
[1:33:57] | Colonel Hardy’s going to come over and sort you out. | 哈迪上校会帮你解决 |
[1:34:09] | So,this is it,huh? | 就是这儿? |
[1:34:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:34:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:34:18] | What the hell are we into,Terry? | 我们究竟在查什么 特里? |
[1:34:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:34:21] | It’s your shop. What is going on over there? | 那是你的工厂 你们在那儿做什么? |
[1:34:23] | What did I say? I don’t know. | 没听到我说的吗?我不知道 |
[1:34:24] | Well,how many trips has she made over there? | 她一共去过那里几次? |
[1:34:26] | Five,six,I don’t know. Why the Philippines? | 5 6次 我不清楚 为什么是菲律宾? |
[1:34:28] | Hey,hey,hey! | 嗨 |
[1:34:33] | Seat 13-B. Karl D. Brundage,13-B. | 座位13B 卡尔·T·布伦戴奇 13B |
[1:34:38] | I need support staff to clear the room. | 都有协助人员都离开房间 |
[1:34:42] | Stand up and walk,now. | 站起来都出去 马上 |
[1:34:48] | Jack,Cathy,move! Let’s go. | 回去 快 我们走 |
[1:34:58] | Who the hell is he? | 他究竟是谁? |
[1:35:01] | He’s an Outcome agent. | 他是成果计划的特工人员 |
[1:35:03] | That’s Outcome 5. | 特工5号 |
[1:35:04] | They’re not dead? I thought they were dead! | 他还没死?我以为他们都死光了 |
[1:35:07] | Yeah,he’s supposed to be dead. | 是 他本应该已经死了 |
[1:35:09] | – Then what’s he doing there? – I don’t know. | – 那他在那儿做什么?- 我不知道 |
[1:35:11] | He’s looking for meds. | 他在找药丸 |
[1:35:13] | What? | 什么? |
[1:35:14] | That’s where the chems come from. What else would he be doing? | 药品都是那里生产的 不然他去那儿做什么 |
[1:35:17] | She’s got to be helping him. | 她一定是在帮他 |
[1:35:18] | But how? How is that possible? | 怎么去的?怎么可能? |
[1:35:20] | I don’t know how. I don’t care. | 我不知道 也不在乎 |
[1:35:23] | He’s alive,they’re there. | 他还活着 他们在那 |
[1:35:25] | “How” doesn’t really matter,does it? | 怎么已经无关紧要了 对吧? |
[1:35:27] | The only mission we’ve got now is to drop a bag over this. | 我们现在唯一的任务 就是要彻底干掉他们 |
[1:35:30] | Are the drugs he’s looking for there,or not? | 他要找的药丸不在那儿? |
[1:35:32] | Jesus,I don’t… Terry? | 天啊 我必须 特里? |
[1:35:35] | No. No,there’s nothing there. | 不不 那儿什么都没有 |
[1:35:36] | We haven’t made a run in 16 weeks. | 政府已经接管了16周 |
[1:35:38] | Besides,we wouldn’t store the pills there,anyway. | 而且我们也不可能保存什么药品 |
[1:35:39] | It’s basically a kitchen. | 那里基本上就是个加工厂 |
[1:35:41] | We tweak the recipe and we bake up a batch when we need it. | 我们提供药方 在需要的时候加工生产一下 |
[1:35:43] | Then what the hell are they doing? | 那他们去那儿做什么? |
[1:35:44] | The stems are there. | 病毒在那儿? |
[1:35:47] | She’s going to try to viral him out. | 她一定是帮他用病毒治病 |
[1:36:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:39] | Mack. Yeah? | 马克? |
[1:36:42] | Plant office,Mackie speaking. | 车间办公室 我是马克 |
[1:36:44] | Mr. Mackie,this is Terrance Ward. | 马克 我是特伦斯·沃德 |
[1:36:46] | I’m the Senior Vice-President for Candent Precision Metrics. | 我是启明集团的副主席 |
[1:36:49] | – I’m calling from Maryland. – Yes,sir. | – 这是从马里兰打来的电话 是的 – 先生 |
[1:36:52] | We have a potential security incident. | 我们有一个潜在的安全威胁 |
[1:36:54] | I just posted two photographs on the company network. | 我在公司网站上发布了两张照片 |
[1:36:56] | I need to know if either of these two people have tried to enter… | 我想知道是不是这两人试着闯进 |
[1:36:59] | Yeah,we’re on it. | 是 我们在调查 |
[1:37:00] | Excuse me? | 说什么? |
[1:37:01] | Yeah,we’re on the case. We’re just here now trying to figure out who to call. | 我们正在查 我们正在想应该给谁打电话 |
[1:37:05] | Our gatehouse just passed in two doctors. | 我们的门卫接待了两位医生 |
[1:37:07] | I think one of them might be that woman | 我想其中一人自称希林博士 |
[1:37:08] | from your shoot-out over there. | 枪击案中的女博士 |
[1:37:10] | Well,where are they now? | 他们现在在哪儿? |
[1:37:11] | We keep all of our client labs downstairs, | 我们所有的重要实验室都在楼下 |
[1:37:13] | so we’re assuming they’ve gone into the basement. | 所以我认为他们去了地下室 |
[1:37:15] | I just sent a couple of boys down to check it out. | 我刚派了人去查 |
[1:37:17] | No,no. No,no,withdraw your team. | 不不不 把你的人撤回来 |
[1:37:20] | Lock the lab and keep them down there. | 锁上地下室 把他们关在下面 |
[1:37:22] | Do not try to take him. | 别试着抓他们 |
[1:37:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:37:30] | Hey,how you doing? Can I help you? | 嘿 你干什么呢?需要帮助吗? |
[1:37:32] | Are you alone down here? | 你们单独在这儿? |
[1:37:33] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[1:37:35] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:37:36] | You can’t be down here. Do you have clearance for this level? | 你们不能到这里来 你们有这个等级授权吗? |
[1:37:38] | Nobody’s supposed to be down here. | 任何人都不该到下面来 |
[1:37:39] | I’m supposed to be down here. I’m Dr. Shearing. | 我可以到这里来 我是希林博士 |
[1:37:41] | We’re in the middle of a sampling audit. | 我们正在做采样 |
[1:37:43] | It is not safe for you guys to be here. | 你们在这里不安全 |
[1:37:44] | Let’s straighten this out upstairs. | 请跟我们上楼 |
[1:37:45] | – Don’t touch that. – Pack it up,let’s go. | – 别碰我 – 收拾好 我们上去 |
[1:37:47] | – Look,nobody touch anything. – Come on,just follow us. | – 听着 别碰那个 – 跟我们上楼 |
[1:37:49] | I’m not going to sit here and argue with you. I’m going to call your boss | 我不想跟你们争吵 我要给你们老板打电话 |
[1:37:51] | – and we’re gonna figure it out.- Watch her. | – 我们会消除误会的 – 看着她 |
[1:37:53] | Hey,hold on a second. | 嘿 等一下 |
[1:38:11] | I’m going to get my bag. We got to go. | 我去拿包 我们走 |
[1:38:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:38:18] | Wait. This way. | 不 这边 |
[1:38:20] | – I don’t know where this goes. – Just open it. | – 我不知道这通向哪里 – 开开就行了 |
[1:38:29] | Step back. | 往后站 |
[1:38:42] | Lock it down. Hey! You! You! With me! Come on,come on,come on. | 关门 嘿 说你呢 快点 |
[1:38:52] | – Is that locked? – Yes,sir. | – 这儿关了么? – 是 长官 |
[1:38:53] | No one in,no one out. Do you understand? | 不许有人进出 懂吗? |
[1:38:55] | Hey,what happened to those three guys you sent downstairs? | 嘿 我们在严格监控下 你待在楼下 |
[1:38:58] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:39:00] | Come with me. You stay there,okay? Stay there. | 我们去看看 你呆着别走 明白? |
[1:39:04] | We belong here. | 你是属于这里的 |
[1:39:15] | Coming through. | 过去 |
[1:39:35] | You,go and get everyone else. Tell them to go around the front. | 你 去把其他人喊来 告诉他们到门口去 |
[1:39:38] | Go through the eastern doors,move around the front. | 去东门 然后绕到前门 |
[1:39:49] | Move! Move,people! | 快点 快点 大家 |
[1:39:50] | Who have you got on this radio? Why is no one responding? | 这个无线电是谁的 怎么没人回答 |
[1:39:54] | Is that gate shut? | 门关了吗 |
[1:39:56] | Excuse me. Move,move,move! | 抱歉 快 快 快 |
[1:39:58] | Hey! I need that gate shut! | 我得关上门 |
[1:40:00] | Hey,you! Listen,go down to the main gate. Do you understand? | 嘿 你 听着 去正门 明白吗 |
[1:40:03] | No one in,no one out. | 不许有人进出 |
[1:40:05] | Hey,what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干啥? |
[1:40:06] | Just get down to the main gate with everyone else. | 和其他人一样排队 |
[1:40:10] | All right,get back! Stay back! | 后退 后退 让一让 |
[1:40:12] | Give him some room. | 给他点空间 |
[1:40:15] | All right,give me some room. Give me some room,please. | 好 让一让 让一让 |
[1:40:18] | He’s going to need a doctor. | 好 他需要看医生 |
[1:40:23] | Security. Security! | 保安?保安 |
[1:40:25] | Over here,please. | 请到这边来 |
[1:40:28] | Over here. | 让开 |
[1:40:30] | Sir,can you hear me? Sir! | 先生 你能听到我说话? |
[1:40:40] | He can’t get far. | 他跑不远的 |
[1:40:41] | If he didn’t viral out,he’s going to run out of brain. | 如果他不能用病毒治疗 他肯定坚持不住 |
[1:40:44] | And,if he did,then he’s going to be too sick to move. | 如果他用病毒治疗 会变得太虚弱走不动路 |
[1:40:46] | So,we just have to find him fast | 所以我们只要尽快找到他 |
[1:40:48] | and kill him,once and for all. | 杀了他了事 |
[1:40:50] | Can we talk about LARX? | 现在可以提拉斯计划了吗? |
[1:40:52] | LARX? | 拉斯计划? |
[1:40:54] | LARX-3 is in Bangkok. It’s atwo-hour flight. | 拉斯3号在曼谷 大概2小时航程 |
[1:40:56] | Wait a minute. Just hang on,here. | 等一下 先等等 |
[1:40:59] | I thought that was just a proposal. | 我以为那只是个提议 |
[1:41:03] | Get him out there. | 派他过去 |
[1:41:07] | LARX is a beta-Z stem program. | 拉斯是增强版备用计划 |
[1:41:10] | Amped mission fidelity,minimized empathy. | 绝对忠诚于任务 冷血无情 |
[1:41:12] | It’s Treadstone without the inconsistency, | 他是比绊脚石计划更稳定 |
[1:41:15] | Outcome without the emotional noise. | 比成果计划更没有情感漏洞的人 |
[1:41:17] | It’s looking very strong for us. | 他看起来非常强壮 |
[1:41:19] | We have never seen evaluations like this. | 我们从未见过像这样的 |
[1:41:23] | This went from something I don’t know about | 这个计划我不知情 |
[1:41:25] | to something on the drawing board, | 只是纸上谈兵的计划 |
[1:41:26] | and now you’re telling me it’s up and running? | 现在你却告诉我它正良好运行? |
[1:41:28] | It’s up and running. Consider yourself informed. | 确实在良好运行 现在你已经知道了 |
[1:42:18] | Are you comfortable? | 你还好吗? |
[1:42:21] | Yes,sir. | 是的 |
[1:42:23] | You don’t look comfortable. | 你看起来不太舒服 |
[1:42:27] | No,sir. | 不 |
[1:42:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:42:35] | Kenneth James. | 肯尼斯·詹姆斯 |
[1:42:37] | Full name,Kenneth. | 全名 肯尼斯 |
[1:42:40] | Kenneth… James… | 詹姆斯 |
[1:42:43] | Kitsom. | 凯特森 |
[1:42:44] | They have a room. | 他们有房间 |
[1:42:47] | Can you walk? | 你能走路吗? |
[1:42:49] | Yeah? Yeah. Yeah. I think so. | 可以 可以 我想可以的 |
[1:43:07] | Where are you from,Kenneth? | 你从哪儿来?肯尼斯 |
[1:43:10] | When? | 什么时间? |
[1:43:11] | Before you enlisted. | 在你报名之前 |
[1:43:15] | Berwin. | 伯温 |
[1:43:17] | Is that a town? | 那是座城镇么? |
[1:43:18] | Berwin… It’s a state home. | 是个州的首府 |
[1:43:22] | What state? | 哪个州? |
[1:43:25] | In Reno. | 里诺州 |
[1:43:27] | Is this a test? | 这是个测试? |
[1:43:28] | Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[1:43:37] | If I pass,can I stay here? | 如果我通过了就能留下来? |
[1:43:39] | Do you want to stay? | 你想留下? |
[1:43:40] | Yes,sir. | 是的 |
[1:43:41] | That’s good to know. | 那样就好 |
[1:43:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:44:00] | Okay,just lie still. | 好 呆着别动 |
[1:44:02] | Aaron,you have… Aaron… | 艾伦 你得 艾伦 |
[1:44:12] | What? | 什么? |
[1:44:17] | There’s $40,000 in the lining of my jacket. | 有四万美元 在我夹克衬里里面 |
[1:44:22] | In this bag,there are passports. | 这个包里有护照 |
[1:44:25] | Two blanks and three ghosts,there’s that guy’s watch. | 两个空白的 三张假身份 还有个手表 |
[1:44:27] | There are other things,okay? You take it. | 还有些其他的东西 ?你拿着 |
[1:44:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:44:34] | You can make it. | 你能熬过去的 |
[1:44:36] | You’re a warrior. | 你是个战士 |
[1:44:40] | You can make it. | 你能熬过去的 |
[1:44:42] | Okay? Stay small. | 低调行事 |
[1:44:44] | No airports. | 不要坐飞机 |
[1:44:46] | Just blend in like you know,okay? | 融入人群里消失 你懂的 |
[1:44:53] | You’ve done enough for me. | 你为我做的已经够多了 |
[1:44:54] | No,I… | 不 我 |
[1:44:56] | Please go. | 你离开吧 |
[1:44:57] | You’ve done enough for me. | 你已经为我做的够多了 |
[1:45:13] | Everything’s in the car. | 一切都在车里 |
[1:46:12] | Is this a test? | 这是个测试? |
[1:46:14] | Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[1:46:17] | If I pass,can I stay here? | 如果我通过了就能留下? |
[1:46:19] | Do you want to stay? | 你想留下吗? |
[1:46:57] | Paracetamol,500 milligrams. | 扑热息痛 500mg |
[1:46:59] | Four times a day. | 一天四次 |
[1:47:07] | For free. This is free. | 免费的 这是免费的 |
[1:47:09] | Okay,good. | 好的 |
[1:47:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:48:34] | Aaron,run! | 亚伦 快跑 |
[1:49:20] | “Where are you?” | 你在哪? |
[1:49:22] | “Was that the signal?” | 那是信号吗? |
[1:49:24] | They’re asking for confirmation. | 他们请求确认 |
[1:49:26] | “You went too soon.” No… “We went too soon.” | 你们去太早了 不 我们去太早了 |
[1:49:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:51:11] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:51:22] | Police! Police! | 警察 警察 |
[1:52:00] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[1:52:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:52:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:52:13] | Good. Come on. | 很好 快走 |
[1:53:12] | Get down,get down. | 蹲下 |
[1:53:18] | Climb over. | 快 爬上去 |
[1:53:19] | Go. Get over,get over,get over. | 快 爬过去 爬过去 |
[1:53:21] | Get over. Hang on tight. | 爬过去 抓紧 |
[1:53:28] | Go,go! | 快 快 |
[1:53:30] | You ready? Let go! | 准备好了?松手 |
[1:53:59] | Okay. Take this. | 好 拿上这个 |
[1:54:02] | Just keep walking,don’t look back. Go,go. | 继续走 别回头 走 |
[1:54:34] | Hey,hey. Get on. | 嘿 嘿上车 |
[1:54:37] | – You ever ridden before? – No. | – 你从没骑过这个? – 没 |
[1:54:38] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:54:39] | Police,police! | 警察 警察 |
[1:54:44] | Hang on tight and follow me,okay? | 抓紧 抓着我 好 |
[1:54:46] | Stay with me. | 抓紧 |
[1:55:46] | He’s got a gun! | 他有把枪 |
[1:55:57] | Keep your head down. | 低头 |
[1:55:58] | It’s not a cop. | 他不是警察 |
[1:56:28] | Aaron! | 亚伦 |
[2:00:08] | – You’ve been shot. – It’s all right. | – 你中枪了?- 没事 |
[2:00:10] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[2:00:13] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[2:00:14] | We just have to get to the water. | 得去找点水 |
[2:00:18] | Can you check that for me? | 帮我查一下 |
[2:00:20] | How long is that going to take? | 要多长时间? |
[2:00:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[2:00:22] | We’ll get back to you. | 我们会回复你 |
[2:00:24] | Anything? | 有进展? |
[2:00:26] | No. | 没 |
[2:00:27] | The cops are out. | 警察们都被甩掉了 |
[2:00:30] | They lost the trail. | 他们跟丢了 |
[2:00:43] | Aaron! | 亚伦 |
[2:01:26] | Aaron! Aaron! Aaron! Aaron! | 亚伦 亚伦 亚伦 |
[2:01:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[2:01:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[2:01:53] | Yeah? Yeah. | 没事 |
[2:02:15] | Can you help us? | 能帮帮我们吗? |
[2:02:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[2:02:30] | Should be up there now. | 现在应该有消息了 |
[2:02:33] | He said it’s the room where they spent the night. | 这是他们过夜的房间 |
[2:02:52] | Well,we had a problem with Treadstone six years ago. | 六年前我们的绊脚石计划出现了问题 |
[2:02:56] | The Blackbriar program, | 黑石楠计划也是 |
[2:02:57] | detailed in the operations report you have before you, | 你面前的就是这些行动的详细计划 |
[2:03:00] | was activated solely to capture | 启动这个计划仅仅是为了 |
[2:03:02] | a Treadstone operative gone rogue. | 逮捕一个失控的绊脚石计划 |
[2:03:07] | Pam,what are you going to do? | 帕姆 你会怎么做 |
[2:03:08] | We have nothing for you now. | 无可奉告 |
[2:03:10] | I don’t know Pamela Landy’s reasons | 我不知道帕梅拉·兰迪为什么会 |
[2:03:12] | for criminally assisting an enemy of the United States. | 反法律 帮助与国家为敌的人 |
[2:03:15] | But the fact is,she lacked the operational clearance | 但事实是 她没有行动权限 |
[2:03:19] | to access,much less interpret,the information you have | 更不用说接触到 |
[2:03:23] | in the classified file before you. | 这些摆在你们面前的机密文件 |
[2:03:24] | Pam,there’s a rumor that you’re going to be indicted,is it true? | 帕姆 有传言说你被起诉 这真的吗 |
[2:03:26] | – Mike,can you comment? – Have you been subpoenaed? | – 马克 对此有何评论?- 你收到传讯了吗 |
[2:03:28] | We’re here voluntarily. We came for a meeting. | 我们是自愿来的 我们来参与会议的 |
[2:03:30] | Have you had any contact with Jason Bourne? | 你是否还在与杰森·伯恩吗? |
[2:03:31] | Did you receive a target letter or not? | 你收到法院传单了吗? |
[2:03:33] | Are we going to see you tomorrow? | 我们要看到明天吗? |
[2:03:34] | I just thank God that there were hands steady enough | 感谢上帝 她翅膀还不是太硬 |
[2:03:36] | to make sure that the documents she tried to shop to the press | 在造成进一步不良影响之前 |
[2:03:40] | were contained before they could | 要确保这些她即将公布给媒体 |
[2:03:42] | do any more harm than they already have. | 的文件被严格控制住 |
[2:03:43] | Are you still scheduled to appear at the House Intelligence Committee? | 你还会如期出现在众议会特勤委员会么? |
[2:03:46] | Yes,I am. Look,anything else is going to have to come from my attorneys,okay? | 是的 其他事情找我律师谈 好吗? |
[2:03:49] | Do you regret your earlier statement? | 你对之前的陈述后悔吗? |
[2:03:51] | I regret a lot of things. I’m not sure that one is on the list. | 我对很多事情后悔 但这件不 |
[2:03:53] | Thank you,guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[2:04:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:04:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:04:51] | Are we lost? | 我们迷路了吗? |
[2:04:54] | No. | 没有 |
[2:04:56] | Just looking at our options. | 我看看还有什么选择 |
[2:05:02] | I was kind of hoping we were lost. | 我倒是希望我们迷路了 |