英文名称:The Bourne Identity
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | MEDITERRANEAN SEA 60 MILES SOUTH OF MARSEILLES | 法国马赛以南97公里 地中海海域 |
[01:56] | What a mess. | 真是一团乱 |
[01:57] | You’ve never seen a dead man before? | 你以前从来没有看过死人吗? |
[02:08] | Put a blanket on him. Cover him. | 拿张毯子盖着他 把他盖起来 |
[02:10] | I’m coming. | 就来 |
[02:12] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[02:13] | One minute. I’ll be right there. Cover him. | 等一下 我马上到 给他盖上 |
[04:35] | 000-7-1 7-1 2-0-1 4-26 Gemeinschaft Bank Zurich | 苏黎世戈曼萨银行 000-7-17-12-0-14-26 |
[04:53] | What the hell are you doing to me? | 你他妈的对我做了什么? |
[04:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[05:01] | Goddamn it! Where am I? | 妈的! 我在哪儿? |
[05:03] | A boat! A fishing boat. You were in the water. | 一艘渔船! 你当时在水里 |
[05:07] | We pulled you out. | 被捞上船的 |
[05:08] | What water? | 什么水里? |
[05:09] | You were shot. See? There are the bullets. | 你中弹了 看见了吗? 这是子弹 |
[05:14] | Look, there is a number for a bank. Why was it in your hip? | 听好 有个银行帐号 为什么它在你的屁股里面? |
[05:18] | My hip? | 我的屁股? |
[05:19] | – Why was it in your hip? – My hip. | – 为什么在你的屁股里面? – 我的屁股 |
[05:21] | Yeah, in your hip under the skin. | 对 在你屁股皮肤下面 |
[05:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:24] | – What are you doing with me? – You need to rest. | – 你要把我怎样? – 你需要休息 等等 |
[05:28] | Please. Lie down. | 请躺下 |
[05:30] | I’m a friend. I’m your friend. | 我没有恶意 我是你的朋友 |
[05:34] | My name is Giancarlo. | 我叫姜卡洛 |
[05:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:39] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[05:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[05:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:46] | – Oh, God. – Lie down. | – 噢 天哪 – 躺下 |
[05:51] | CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY LANGLEY, VIRGINIA | 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 中央情报局总部 |
[06:16] | It’s been confirmed, sir. Mission failed. | 长官 已得到确认 任务失败了 |
[07:03] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[07:07] | I do not know who I am. | 我不知道我是谁 |
[07:15] | Tell me who I am. | 告诉我 我是谁 |
[07:19] | If you know who I am… | 如果知道我是谁… |
[07:21] | Please stop messing around… | 就请不要胡闹了… |
[07:24] | …and tell me. | 赶快告诉我 |
[07:38] | If you want to eat, get in there. | 想吃的话就请过来 |
[07:40] | Based on these charts, I think I may have been closer to the coast. | 从这些海图来看 我可能去过离海岸更近的地方 |
[07:44] | What is this? You tie these knots? | 这是什么? 你系的这些结? |
[07:47] | – So, it starts to come back? – No, it doesn’t. | – 开始恢复记忆了? – 不 还没有 |
[07:50] | The knot’s like everything else. I found the rope and I did it. | 这绳结没什么特别 我只是打个结 |
[07:54] | Same way I can read. | 就像我能阅读 |
[07:55] | I can write. I can add, subtract. I can make coffee. | 我能写字 做算术 煮咖啡 |
[07:58] | – I can shuffle cards, play chess. – Yes, it will come back. | – 洗扑克牌 摆棋盘 – 你的记忆肯定能恢复 |
[08:02] | No, it’s not coming back, goddamn it! That’s the point! | 不 恢复不了 真见鬼! 问题就出在这! |
[08:05] | I’m down here looking through this, all this shit! | 我一直在这儿查看这些…鬼东西! |
[08:08] | For two weeks I’m down here. | 我已在这呆了两星期 |
[08:10] | It’s not working. I don’t even know what to look for. | 这不顶用 我甚至不知道要查找什么 |
[08:17] | You need to rest. It will come back. | 你需要休息 记忆会恢复的 |
[08:21] | What if it doesn’t come back? | 要不恢复怎么办? |
[08:25] | We get in there tomorrow, I don’t even have a name. | 明天就到港口了 我却连名字都没有 |
[09:00] | It’s not much, but it should get you to Switzerland. | 这不多 但应该够你去瑞士了 |
[09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:48] | Can’t you read the signs? | 不认识这些标识吗? |
[10:50] | On your feet…let’s go…right now. | 站起来…快点 马上 |
[10:53] | The park is cIosed. There’s no sleeping in the park. | 公园关门了 不许在公园过夜 |
[10:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:58] | Let’s see some identification. | 看一下你的证件 |
[11:01] | No, I don’t… | 我没… |
[11:02] | Come on…your papers. | 快拿证件 |
[11:03] | I don’t have any papers. I lost my…. | 什么证件也没有 我失去… |
[11:05] | I’ve lost them…my papers…they are lost. | 我失去它们了…我的证件 都丢了 |
[11:11] | Ok…let’s go…put your hands up. | 好吧 跟我们走 举起手来 |
[11:14] | …I just need to sleep… | 我只想睡… |
[11:38] | These people have threatened my family. My babies. | 这些人威胁我的家人 我的孩子 |
[11:42] | So I’m telling you, when the evidence is clear… | 所以听好了 一旦证据齐全… |
[11:45] | …I will have a nice story for you to read about. | 我就有好戏让大家看 |
[11:47] | And all my friends out there, you will read about yourselves. | 还有我那边的朋友 你们会看到好戏的 |
[11:51] | If you want to play this game… | 因为在我变得理智后… |
[11:52] | …after I have been reasonable, I will show you. | 你们若还想玩这场游戏 我就演给你们看 |
[11:56] | That’s Nykwana Wombosi speaking in Paris the day before yesterday. | 这是尼瓦纳·翁博希前天在巴黎的讲话 |
[12:00] | He was an irritation before he took power, a probIem… | 他掌权前就是个刺头 执政时则是个麻烦 |
[12:03] | …when he was in power, and he’s been a disaster for us in exile. | 流亡后已成为我们的灾难 |
[12:06] | He’s writing a book about the Agency’s history in Africa. | 他在写书 讲中情局在非洲的行动 |
[12:09] | He’s going to name names. | 他要点特工的名 |
[12:10] | It’s basically a shaedown. He’s demanding the Agency’s help. | 这简直是敲诈 他在强求中情局的援助 |
[12:14] | He wants us to put him back in power in six months, or else. | 他想让我们在六个月内扶他重新上台 否则就等着瞧 |
[12:18] | This interview, and I’ll make the tape availabIe to whoever wants it… | 我会把这次采访的磁带给需要者 |
[12:21] | …he goes on to claim that he’s just survived an assassination attempt. | 他在采访时还称自己刚躲过暗杀企图 |
[12:26] | He says it’s us. He says he’s got proof. | 他说是我们干的 称自己有证据 |
[12:29] | The Director wants to know if there’s any truth… | 局长想知道这一指控… |
[12:32] | …in this accusation. | 可有真实之处 |
[12:35] | I’ve already assured him there’s nobody that recless on my senior staff. | 我已向他保证我的高级幕僚中没人会这么鲁莽 |
[12:45] | I was recalling a conversation we had some time ago. | 我想起了我们以前的一次谈话 |
[12:48] | Taling about Treadstone. | 关于”踩石”行动 |
[12:50] | I seem to remember Wombosi’s name might have come up. | 我似乎记得谈话中提到过翁博希的名字 |
[12:55] | I’m not sure what we’re talking about. | 我不敢肯定我们谈了些什么 |
[12:57] | Someone tried to take him out. | 有人试图把他干掉 |
[13:00] | Tried and failed. | 但却失手了 |
[13:03] | Was this Treadstone? | 这就是踩石行动? |
[13:06] | You’re asking me a direct question? | 你在直截了当地提问? |
[13:09] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:11] | I thought you were never gonna do that. | 我还以为你不会这么做 |
[13:13] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[13:15] | Well, we lost the communication with our man. | 我们与我们的人失去了联系 |
[13:21] | This was almost two weeks ago. | 这几乎是两周前的事 |
[13:22] | We’ve worked around the clock. | 我们整个小组没日没夜一直在干 |
[13:25] | We’ve been sleeping down there. We’re doing everything we can. | 我们睡在那儿 想方设法 |
[13:28] | – And you don’t let me know this? – You never wanted to before. | – 但你不想让我知道这事? – 你以前从不想知道 |
[13:33] | You never made a mistake before. | 你以前从没失过手 |
[13:43] | GEMEINSCHAFT BANK ZURICH SWITZERLAND | 瑞士苏黎世 戈曼萨银行 |
[14:06] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你效劳吗? |
[14:10] | Yes, I’m here about a numbered account. | 我来办理保险箱帐户的事 |
[14:13] | If you just enter your account number here, | 你把帐号填在这里 |
[14:15] | I’ll direct you to an appropriate officer. | 我就叫人帮你 |
[16:04] | PASSPORT United States of America | 美利坚合众国护照 |
[16:19] | My name is Jason Bourne. | 我叫杰森·伯恩 |
[16:27] | I live in Paris. | 住在巴黎 |
[18:03] | I’m trying to think… | 我在想… |
[18:05] | How long’s it been since I was here last? | 离我上次来这里有多久了? |
[18:07] | I’m not sure. | 我不敢肯定 |
[18:09] | It must be three weeks. | 肯定有三星期了 |
[18:25] | Yes, in Paris. | 对 是巴黎 |
[18:27] | Do you have the number for a Jason Bourne? | 有没有杰森·伯恩的电话号码 |
[18:31] | Yes. Would you lie me to connect you? | 有的 先生 需要给你接通吗? |
[18:34] | Yes, please. | 请接通 |
[18:40] | This is 46 99 03 84. | 这里是46990384 |
[18:43] | Leave a message at the beep. | 请在听到信号声后留言 |
[19:46] | U.S. Citizens | 美国公民 |
[19:50] | I’m an American. | 我是美国人 |
[19:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:53] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[19:55] | You’ve no jurisdiction here. | 你们在这没有管辖权 |
[19:57] | Hold it there. Okay? | 站在外边 明白吗? |
[20:03] | No. | 不 |
[20:05] | Excuse me. No. This is not my current address, oay? | 抱歉 这不是我现在住址 明白吗? |
[20:07] | This was my address until two days ago, when I started standing in line. | 它在我两天前开始排队时还是 |
[20:11] | Now I lose my apartment, okay? | 我现在已没有公寓了 |
[20:14] | That means no address, no phone, no money, no time. | 这意味着没有住址 电话 钱 时间 |
[20:16] | – And I still have no visa! – Miss Kreutz, please. | – 而我还没拿到签证? – 库鲁茨小姐 请冷静 |
[20:19] | I must ask you to keep your voice down. | 我必须请你放低声音 |
[20:21] | Excuse me. But where’s the guy that I talked to last week? | 抱歉 但上周与我谈话的那家伙在哪? |
[20:24] | Every week it’s a new person. How am I supposed to… | 每周都换新人 凭什么要我… |
[20:27] | I don’t know who you saw last week. | 我不知道你上周见的是谁 |
[20:29] | – Let me help you. I’m sure I have it. – Hang on. | – 好 我帮你找 确信有他名字 – 请稍等 |
[20:32] | Could I have your attention for a moment? | 你能听我说吗? |
[20:34] | I have it right here. Just look at it. | 这儿找到了 你看看 |
[20:36] | You staged an effort to circumvent the immigration Iaws of the United States. | 你在费尽心思地躲避美国的移民法 |
[20:41] | This is a student visa now. | 目前这是学生签证 |
[20:42] | It’s not about a green card anymore. It’s very different. | 这已和绿卡无关 完全不是一回事了 |
[20:46] | – It’s not a menu. You don’t just…. – I brought all this proof. | – 库鲁茨小姐 这不是菜单 你不… – 我把所有证明都带来了 |
[20:50] | Potential suspect…. | 疑犯… |
[20:51] | Help in assauIt incident. | 是袭击案的同案犯 |
[20:58] | You! Red bag! The red bag! | 红口袋! 拿红口袋那个人! |
[21:00] | Stop right there! Put your hands up! | 站在原地不动! 举起手来! |
[21:41] | I’m on it. | 我正赶过来 |
[21:49] | Move it! Now! Now! Move! | 快点! 快! 快! |
[21:54] | Alpha Unit, tae the bac stairs and wor your way up. Bravo… | 一队从后面楼梯往上冲 二队… |
[22:04] | EVACUATION PLAN | 疏散方案 |
[22:06] | Move in! Move in! | 上! 快上! |
[22:10] | Okay, clear! | 好 没人! |
[22:12] | Suspect is… | 疑犯是… |
[22:13] | Moving up staircase. Proceeding to second floor. | 二队正在上楼 即将到达二楼 |
[22:21] | Alpha Unit, you’re clear. | 一队 你们可以上了 |
[22:31] | Move! Move! | 快! 快! |
[22:34] | All Units, target may have a radio. | 一队 二队 目标也许有对讲机 |
[22:37] | Go to Code 77. Over. | 用代码77 通话结束 |
[22:39] | Code 77, copy. | 代码77 收到 |
[22:41] | The floor! Down! | 趴在地板上! |
[22:44] | Clear! | 没人! |
[22:46] | DANGER DO NOT OPEN | 危险 请勿打开 |
[23:04] | DO NOT ENTER | 请勿进入 |
[24:11] | Go. Move up. | 快 往前挪 |
[25:18] | – He’s in Zurich now? Right now? – Yes. It just came in. | – 他现在在苏黎世? 现在? – 是的 刚收到消息 |
[25:22] | – They’re sure it’s him? – Yes. He went to the bank. | – 他们确信是他吗? – 是的 他去了银行 |
[25:25] | Our source at the bank, that’s who called. | 是我们在银行的线人汇报的 |
[25:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:28] | But he’s got to assume we’re watching the bank, right? | 他肯定会想到我们在监视银行 对吧? |
[25:30] | I don’t know. Come on. | 我不知道 快开 |
[25:33] | I mean, he cleaned out the box. He left a gun. What does that mean? | 我是说他清空保险箱却留下枪 是何意? |
[25:36] | I said I don’t know! | 我说过 我不知道! |
[25:38] | I Iiked it better when I thought he was dead. | 我更喜欢认为他已死 |
[25:57] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢? |
[25:59] | I heard you inside. | 我在里面听你说了 |
[26:01] | What? | 什么? |
[26:02] | The consulate. I heard you talking. I thought maybe we could help each other. | 我听到了你在领事馆说的话 我想我们或许可以相互帮忙 |
[26:05] | How’s that? | 怎么帮? |
[26:07] | You need money. I need a ride out of here. | 你需要钱 我需要坐车离开这 |
[26:10] | I’m not running a car service. Thank you. | 谢谢你 我不提供租车业务 |
[26:12] | I’ll give you $10, 000 to drive me to Paris. | 我给你一万美元开车送我去巴黎 |
[26:17] | What, do you think I’m a fool? | 什么 你以为我是傻子? |
[26:19] | You’d be a fool not to take it. | 你不干就是傻子 |
[26:23] | – Is this a joke? Some kind of scam? – No, it’s no scam. | – 这是开玩笑? 还是什么骗局? – 这不是骗局 |
[26:28] | I’ll give you another $10, 000 when we arrive. | 到后我会另付你一万美元 |
[26:31] | Jesus. | 天啦 |
[26:39] | – Is that for you? – Look. You drive, I pay. It’s that simple. | – 是抓你的吗? – 听好 你开车我付钱 就这么简单 |
[26:47] | I got enough troubIe, okay? | 我麻烦已够多的了 明白吗? |
[26:50] | Okay. | 明白 |
[26:51] | Can I have my money back? | 我可以要回钱吗? |
[27:08] | All right, go. Keep going. | 好的 继续往下放 |
[27:11] | Go. | 继续 |
[27:13] | – There! Wait! – No, it’s got to be near the end. | – 就这! 等等? – 不 应该是快结束的位置 |
[27:15] | Come on, folks! We caught a break here! Let’s go! | 弟兄们 我们撞大运了! 开始干吧! |
[27:18] | Okay, I’m up. | 我这有了 |
[27:19] | We’re getting grids. Airline, train, hotels, hospitals. | 找到坐标了 飞机 火车 宾馆 医院 |
[27:22] | Who’s getting the address? The street? Gemensheidt. | 谁查到了地址? 街道名? 戈门萨德 |
[27:25] | – Here we go. – I think I got it. | – 看好了 – 我找到了 我想我找到了 |
[27:27] | Is it him? | 是他吗? |
[27:29] | Unreal. | 不是实时的 |
[27:30] | This is 38 minutes ago. | 是38分钟前的镜头 |
[27:32] | Zurich police are looking for an American carrying a red bank bag. | 苏黎世警方正搜查一个拿红口袋的美国人 |
[27:36] | He just tore up the embassy and put two cops in the hospital last night. | 他刚大闹了使馆 昨晚还把两名警察”送进”了医院 |
[27:42] | Get everybody up. Do it now. I want them all activated. | 把所有人都激活 马上 我要他们都行动起来 |
[27:45] | Wait. All of them? At the same time? | 等等 激活所有人? 同时? |
[27:47] | You heard me. I want Bourne in a body bag by sundown. | 没错 我要伯恩在日落前躺在尸体袋里 |
[27:51] | All right, let’s get a map up here! Come on, folks! Let’s work it! | 好吧 在这贴张地图! 快点 弟兄们! 我们来安排好这些! |
[27:57] | PASSWORD: XX9897 AVAILABLE AGENTS IN LOCATION | 口令:XX9897 待命外派特工 |
[27:59] | The grids are getting updated. | 坐标正在更新 |
[28:01] | CODE: PROFESSOR 893489CHIMP INITIATED | 代号:教授 893489 黑猩猩已启动 |
[28:04] | LOCATING | 正在定位 |
[28:07] | LOCATED: BARCELONA | 位于:巴塞罗那 |
[28:10] | ENTRANCE ACCEPTED TYPE COMMAND: ENTER | 登录已被接受 键入命令:回车 |
[28:12] | CONNECTING | 连接中 |
[28:14] | PREP MODE AND ARM READY FOR TRANSPORT | 预备模式 准备投放武器 |
[28:17] | HOLD PATTERN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE | 原地待命 |
[28:18] | SENDING | 发送 |
[28:22] | PREP MODE AND ARM READY FOR TRANSPORT | 预备模式 武器已可随时投放 |
[28:27] | HAMBURG | 汉堡 |
[28:28] | ACTIVATION CODE: MANHEIM | 激活代号:曼海姆 |
[28:30] | PREP MODE AND ARMlTRANSPORT ZURICH | 预备模式 武器投放苏黎世 |
[28:32] | PASSPORT CHILElIMMEDIATE DISPATCH 432ZZ45 | 智利护照 / 立即派发 432ZZ45 |
[28:35] | HOLD DESTINATION ZURICH SENDING | 锁定目的地苏黎世 发送 |
[28:45] | LOCATION: ROME | 地点:罗马 |
[28:51] | CASTEL | 卡斯特 |
[28:54] | CONNECTING LOCATION: ROME ITALY TRANSMISSION CONFIRMED | 连接中 地点:意大利罗马 信号传送已确认 |
[28:56] | LOCATION: ROME ITALY | 地点:意大利罗马 |
[29:18] | …which was fine with me because I was ready. | 这对我来说没什么 因为我已有准备 |
[29:20] | After six months in Amsterdam, you’re not sure… | 即便在阿姆斯特丹呆六个月也不确信… |
[29:23] | …if you’ve been there 20 minutes or years, you now. | 是在那呆了20分钟还是20年 你知道我的意思吧 |
[29:26] | So I went. I took all the money I had. I went in with friends… | 因此我带着钱离开那 加入朋友一起… |
[29:30] | …we took over this really cool surf shop outside Biarritz, | 接手了法国比亚里兹郊外的 一个很棒的冲浪商店 |
[29:33] | right by the water. | 它紧挨着海边 |
[29:34] | It was amazing. | 那简直太好了 |
[29:36] | It was just amazing for about three months, until it turned out that this… | 那三个月实在是太好了 直到后来发现… |
[29:40] | …jerk who had fronted us the lease was actually shining everyone on and…. | 把商店预租给我们的那个蠢蛋实际上骗了我们 而且… |
[29:52] | And what? | 而且怎样? |
[29:55] | What do you mean ”what”? Listen to me. | “怎样”是什么意思? 你听好 |
[29:57] | I’ve been speed-talking for about 60 kilometers now. | 我一直不停地说了快60公里的路 |
[29:59] | I talk when I’m nervous. I mean, I talk like this when I’m nervous. | 我一紧张就要说…我说这些是因为我紧张 |
[30:03] | – I’m gonna shut up now. – No, don’t do that. | – 我要闭嘴不说了 – 别那样 |
[30:07] | I haven’t talked to anybody in a while. | 我已有段时间没和人说话了 |
[30:10] | Yeah, but we’re not talking. I’m talking. | 对 但我们没有说话 就我在说 |
[30:13] | You’ve said, like, 10 words since we left Zurich. | 自离开苏黎世后 你说了有十个字 |
[30:16] | Well, listening to you, it’s relaxing. | 嗯 听你说是一种休息 |
[30:21] | I haven’t slept in a while and…. | 我有一阵没睡觉了 而且… |
[30:25] | And I’ve had this headache. | 而且还遇上这头疼的事 |
[30:27] | It’s like a constant thing in my head… | 就像在脑子里不停地运转… |
[30:29] | …and it’s just starting to move to the background… | 而且刚开始触及背景… |
[30:32] | …so keep going. | 因此接着说吧 |
[30:35] | Really, if you want, please keep talking. | 真的 如果你愿意 就请便 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | What kind of music do you like? | 你喜欢什么样的音乐? |
[30:48] | What do you like? Come on. | 喜欢什么样的? 说啊 |
[30:51] | – You know what? Never mind. – No, it’s fine. Tell me. | – 还是算了吧 – 不 告诉我 |
[30:54] | What do you want to listen to? | 你想听什么? |
[30:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:59] | Come on, it’s not that hard. What do you like? Tell me. | 得了 这没什么好难的 你喜欢什么? 告诉我 |
[31:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:14] | Who pays $20, 000 for a ride to Paris? | 谁会付两万美元坐车去巴黎? |
[31:27] | Fuck it. | 见鬼 |
[31:29] | I can’t remember anything that happened before two weeks ago. | 两周前发生的事 我什么也记不起来了 |
[31:34] | – Lucky you. – No, I’m serious. | – 真幸运 – 不 我是说真的 |
[31:37] | I don’t know who I am. I don’t know where I’m going. | 我不知道我是谁 我不知道我要去哪 |
[31:40] | None of it. | 全不知道 |
[31:42] | – What? Like amnesia? – Yes. | – 是吗? 像健忘症? – 对 |
[31:47] | – Amnesia. – Yes. | – 健忘症 – 对 |
[31:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | – And that’s the best angle of the courtyard? – That’s the only angle. | – 这是观察该庭院的最好角度? – 是唯一角度 |
[32:05] | What do they have of the streets? Or, you know, the area? | 他们在这些街道或这一地区有什么? |
[32:08] | They must have something. | 肯定有东西 |
[32:09] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[32:13] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[32:16] | Is it a game? Is he warning us? Is it a threat? | 玩游戏? 警告我们? 威胁我们? |
[32:20] | Sir? Look at this. | 长官 看这里 |
[32:24] | – What’s that? – It’s an angle of the street, a sort of alley. | – 这是哪? – 某个角度观察到的那条街 |
[32:27] | Just enhance it. | 增强信号 |
[32:34] | Now, who the hell is that? | 那个人是谁? |
[32:37] | Marie Helena Kreutz. | 玛丽·库鲁茨 |
[32:40] | She’s 26, born outside Hanover. Her father was a welder. | 26岁 出生在汉诺威 她父亲是焊接工 |
[32:43] | He died in ’87. | 死于87年 |
[32:45] | We still don’t have the mother. The grandmother, she’s still in Hanover. | 还没她母亲的资料 她祖母仍住在汉诺威 |
[32:48] | It looks like she’s the anchor for this little domestic disaster. | 看来她成了这场家庭小灾难中的依靠 |
[32:52] | And there’s a stepbrother. | 还有个同母异父的弟弟 |
[32:54] | It’s tough. The girl’s a gypsy. | 麻烦的是 她是”吉普赛人” |
[32:56] | I mean, she pops up on the grid here and there, but it’s chaotic at best. | 我是指她四处出现 但充其量也就是乱跑而已 |
[33:01] | She paid some electric bilIs in Spain, ’95. | 95年时 她在西班牙付过电费 |
[33:03] | Had a phone in her name for three months in Belgium, ’96. | 96年在比利时 有三个月用自己的名字作户主安装过电话 |
[33:07] | No taxes, no credit. | 没有纳税和贷款记录 |
[33:09] | I don’t like her. I want to go deep. | 我不喜欢这人 我要你们深入调查她 |
[33:13] | Get a phone log for Granny and the half-brother. | 查她祖母和那半个弟弟的电话记录 |
[33:15] | Anybody we can cross-file. | 查与她有关的任何人 |
[33:18] | I want to now every place she’s slept in the past six years. | 我要知道她过去六年都呆过哪些地方 |
[33:22] | Have Paris get these out in the field. | 叫巴黎方面把这些印出来给外勤人员 |
[33:27] | TREADSTONE SAFE HOUSE PARIS, FRANCE | 法国巴黎 踩石行动密点 |
[33:53] | I’m not maing this up. | 我没有编故事 |
[33:56] | These are real. | 这些是真的 |
[34:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:06] | Who has a safety deposit box full of… | 谁的银行保险箱里会装满了… |
[34:11] | …money and six passports and a gun? | 钱 六本护照 还有一把枪? |
[34:16] | Who has a bank account number in their hip? | 谁会把银行帐号藏在屁股? |
[34:20] | I come in here, and the first thing I’m doing is I’m catching the sightlines… | 我进来后做的第一件事 就是全面观察… |
[34:24] | …and looking for an exit. | 寻找出口 |
[34:25] | I see the exit sign, too. I’m not worried. | 我也看见出口标志了 但我不担心 |
[34:29] | I mean, you were shot. | 我是说你遭枪击了 |
[34:30] | People do all inds of weird and amazing stuff when they are scared. | 人在惊吓状态下会做出反常的事来 |
[34:41] | I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. | 我可以告诉你…门外六辆车的牌号 |
[34:44] | I know that our waitress is left-handed… | 我可以告诉你…女服务员是左撇子… |
[34:47] | …and the guy sitting at the counter weighs 215 pounds and can handle himself. | 还有坐在柜台边那小子重98公斤 他还没喝多 |
[34:51] | I now the best place to loo for a gun is the cab of the gray truc outside. | 我知道要想找枪的最佳地点…是那辆灰色卡车的驾驶室 |
[34:55] | At this altitude, | 在目前的海拔高度 |
[34:57] | I can run flat out for a half-mile before my hands start shaking. | 我可以全速跑上八百米而手不发抖 |
[35:03] | Now why would I know that? | 我为什么会知道这些? |
[35:08] | How can I know that and not know who I am? | 我怎能知道这些 却不知自己是谁? |
[35:44] | PARIS 103 LILLE 350 | 巴黎103 里尔350 |
[35:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:56] | I slept. | 我睡着了 |
[36:00] | – I can’t believe it. – Yeah, well, you were tired. | – 简直不敢相信 – 你太困了 |
[36:02] | I haven’t slept. | 我一直没睡 |
[36:04] | Oh, here. For $20, 000, I like to throw in breakfast. | 啊 到了 为两万美元的缘故 我免费赠送早餐 |
[36:09] | Did you stop for gas? | 你停车加过油吗? |
[36:14] | You were pretty out of it. | 你睡得跟死猪一样 |
[36:21] | So, do you think there’s, Iike, a family waiting for you? | 你认为这儿有家人在等着你? |
[36:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:29] | I’ve thought about it. | 我想过这个 |
[36:40] | Is that it? | 是这吗? |
[36:42] | 104. | 104号 |
[36:43] | Yeah, that’s the address. No, keep going. Keep going. | 对 地址是这 别停 继续开车 |
[36:46] | – Okay. Where? – Just take a left. Pull in over here. | – 好的 怎么走? – 左拐 停这边 |
[36:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:05] | So, this is it, right? | 那么 是这里了? |
[37:07] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[37:11] | God, I don’t recognize any of this. | 天啊 这里我一点也认不出来 |
[37:13] | Okay. I should go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[37:19] | Jason? | 杰森? |
[37:23] | Oh, God. The money. Right. | 哦 钱 没错 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:28] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:30] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 |
[37:32] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你开车送我 |
[37:35] | Anytime. | 随时恭候 |
[37:43] | Well, you could come up. I mean, or you can wait here. | 你可以一块上去 或在这等我 |
[37:46] | – I can go check it out. But you could wait. – Oh, no, no. | – 我去查查 你在这等 – 哦…不用 |
[37:49] | You could wait. | 你可以等 |
[37:51] | With you, you would probably just forget about me if I stayed here. | 我在这等的话 你很可能会把我忘了 |
[37:58] | How could I forget about you? | 我怎么可能忘了你? |
[38:01] | You’re the only person I know. | 你是我唯一认识的人 |
[38:07] | Yeah. That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[38:24] | I guess you’re not home. | 我猜你不在家 |
[38:34] | Monsieur Bourne, there you are. | 伯恩先生 你回来了 |
[38:38] | Monsieur Bourne, I was wondering… I haven’t seen you. | 伯恩先生 我还在想…好久没见你了 |
[38:43] | Uh, here I am. | 哦 我回来了 |
[38:45] | I think I forgot my key. | 我想我忘带钥匙了 |
[39:02] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[39:23] | Are you sure this is all yours? | 你确信这些全是你的? |
[39:26] | I guess. | 我猜是 |
[39:50] | This is my kitchen. | 这是我的厨房 |
[40:09] | Any clues? | 有线索吗? |
[40:11] | I think I’m in the shipping business. | 我想我是干航运的 |
[40:14] | So it’s all coming back? | 那你开始回忆起来了? |
[40:22] | Do you mind if I use the bathroom? | 我可以用一下卫生间吗? |
[40:26] | Sure. | 请便 |
[40:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:55] | Yeah. Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[40:56] | Yes, sir, Hotel Regina, Paris. How may I direct your call? | 先生 巴黎女王饭店 请问转哪个分机? |
[41:00] | – Yeah, you’re in Paris? – Yes, sir. | – 你们是在巴黎? – 是的 先生 |
[41:02] | I’m looking for a guest there. | 我要找你们饭店的一位客人 |
[41:06] | A Jason Bourne. | 他叫杰森·伯恩 |
[41:08] | – One moment, please. – Thank you. | – 请稍候 – 谢谢 |
[41:15] | I’m afraid I have no one by that name registered. | 先生 很抱歉 没有人以该名字入住 |
[41:20] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[41:22] | Wait! No, no. Are you there? Hello? | 等等! 别挂! 喂? |
[41:25] | Sir? | 请讲 |
[41:26] | Can you check another name for me, please? | 能帮我查另外一个人名吗? |
[41:29] | Here, bear with me one second. | 请稍等一下 |
[41:35] | John Kane. Kane with a ”K.” One moment, sir. | 约翰·凯恩 凯旋的凯 请稍候 |
[41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:48] | You call about Monsieur Kane? John Michael Kane? | 你是找凯恩先生? 约翰·凯恩? |
[41:52] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[41:53] | – You are a friend of his? – Yeah. | – 你是他的朋友? – 对 |
[41:58] | I have some very bad news for you, sir. | 先生 我要告诉你个坏消息 |
[42:00] | I’m sorry to tell you this, | 很抱歉告诉你 |
[42:02] | but Monsieur Kane has passed away almost two weeks ago. | 凯恩先生大约两周前去世了 |
[42:06] | There was an accident. On the motorway. | 他发生了意外 是在高速公路上 |
[42:09] | Apparently, he was illed instantly. | 他显然当场就死了 |
[42:12] | Really, I’m terribly sorry to be the one to tell you this. | 真的很抱歉 告诉你这消息 |
[42:16] | When they came for his things, it was made nown for us, you see? | 你知道吧 我们是在他们来收拾…他的东西时 得知此事的 |
[42:20] | Who came? | 谁来的? |
[42:22] | His brother. | 他的兄弟 |
[42:24] | Did his brother leave a number or a way to get in touch with him? | 他兄弟留下电话号码或联系方式了吗? |
[42:28] | I think not. | 我想没有 |
[42:30] | No, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉没有 |
[42:54] | Jason? There’s no hot water. | 杰森? 没有热水 |
[42:57] | It’s freezing. | 水冰凉 |
[42:59] | I’ll go try the water in the kitchen. | 我去试试厨房里的水 |
[43:02] | Why don’t you just stay in the bathroom? I’ll see if I can get it hot. | 你要不就呆在卫生间? 我去看看能否把水放热 |
[43:11] | Yeah, it’s really cold in here, too. | 这里的水也冰凉 |
[43:23] | The water is still cold. | 水还是凉的 |
[43:27] | Yeah, it’s cold in the kitchen, too. I got it running, though. | 对 厨房里的也是 尽管我已放水了 |
[43:35] | So…. | 那… |
[43:43] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[43:46] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[43:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[43:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[44:06] | What is it? | 怎么啦? |
[44:09] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[44:48] | Jason! | 杰森! |
[45:51] | Open that. Tell me what’s inside. | 把它打开 告诉我里面是什么 |
[45:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[45:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[46:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[46:03] | ARMED AND DANGEROUS | 有武器 且危险 |
[46:05] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[46:09] | God. | 天啊 |
[46:10] | Answer me! Who are you? | 快回答! 你是谁? |
[46:12] | – He’s got my picture! – All right. Hang on. | – 他有我的照片? – 好了 |
[46:15] | – This is Zurich, yesterday! – Don’t… | – 是苏黎世 是昨天的? – 不要 |
[46:17] | I don’t know. Where did you get this? | 我不明白你从哪弄的? |
[46:19] | Stay there. How did you get my picture? | 站住 你是怎么拿到照片的 |
[46:22] | Where did you get this from? | 你从哪弄来的? |
[46:24] | How did you get my…. My God! | 你怎么弄来我的…我的天! |
[46:26] | I’ll do this! You stay there. Stay there! | 我来处理! 你呆在原地 呆在那! |
[46:45] | – Where are your shoes? Get your shoes. – Sure. Yeah, sure. | – 你的鞋在哪? 把鞋穿上 – 好的 好的 |
[46:51] | He went out the window. Why would someone do that? | 他跳下窗户了 为何会有人这样? |
[46:53] | We can’t stay here. It’s not safe. | 我们不能呆这了 这不安全 |
[46:56] | I can get us out of here, but we got to go. We got to go right now. | 我们可以逃出去 但必须马上走 |
[47:03] | Okay, look, you can wait. | 喂 你可以留下 |
[47:05] | You can wait for the cops. It’s okay. | 你可以留下等警察来 不会有事的 |
[47:08] | You just wait for them to get here. But I can’t. I got to go. | 你等他们来就是了 但我不能 我必须离开 |
[47:13] | Marie? | 玛丽? |
[47:18] | Marie? | 玛丽? |
[47:26] | Quiet. Be quiet. | 别吭声 |
[47:39] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[47:54] | Code in. | 请报代号 |
[47:55] | Alpha 37509. | 阿尔法 37509 |
[48:00] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[48:07] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[48:08] | Bourne went to Paris, to the apartment. | 是伯恩 他去巴黎了 去了公寓 |
[48:11] | – We got him? Tell me. – He killed our man. | – 抓到他了? 说 – 他杀了我们的人 |
[48:14] | – What? In the apartment? – Yeah. | – 什么? 在公寓里? – 对 |
[48:16] | – Well, you got to clean that up. – No, I can’t clean it up. | – 你必须把这事摆平 – 不行 我没法摆平 |
[48:20] | – There’s a body in the street. – So? | – 尸体在街上 – 那又怎样? |
[48:22] | There’s police. This is Paris. | 街上有警察 这是巴黎 |
[48:24] | Put up the scanners. Get as much radio information as you can. | 监听警方通讯 尽可能地截获信息 |
[48:30] | Okay, you stay here. | 你呆在车里 |
[48:32] | I’m gonna go find a place for this money. I’ll be back in 10 minutes. | 我去找地方把钱存上 十分钟后回来 |
[49:59] | Hey, I told you to stay in the car. | 嘿 我告诉过你呆在车里 |
[50:07] | Jesus Christ. I told you to stay in the car. | 我的天 我叫你呆在车里 |
[50:12] | I needed a drink. I didn’t think you would come back. | 我去喝了点东西 我以为你不回来了 |
[50:15] | Look, you got to go to the cops. | 喂 你必须去报警 |
[50:17] | Right now. You got to go before this gets any worse. | 马上去 赶在事情变得更糟以前去 |
[50:19] | – By myself? – It’s gonna be okay. | – 就我自己? – 不会有事的 |
[50:21] | You’re gonna take my passport, okay? You show this to them. | 你把我的护照带上 给警察看 |
[50:24] | You have that picture, you have the $20, 000. | 你有那张照片 还有这两万美元 |
[50:26] | You tell them everything that happened. They’ll believe you. | 把所有事都告诉警察 他们会相信的 |
[50:29] | They have to believe you. | 他们只能相信你 |
[50:34] | Marie, you can’t just sit here. It’s not safe here. | 玛丽 你不能只是坐在这里 这不安全 |
[50:38] | Safe? This is from inside the embassy. | 安全? 这一切都起始于使馆里 |
[50:40] | – Who can do this? – I don’t know. – This is from yesterday. | – 谁能干这些事? – 我不知道 – 从昨天起 |
[50:43] | – How can they know we’re together? – I’m trying to do the right thing. | – 他们怎能知道我们在一起? – 我这么做 是为你好 |
[50:47] | That’s all. Right? | 就这么回事 |
[50:49] | How’ll you make this right by sending me there alone? | 为我好? 你把我独自交给警察 |
[50:52] | You think I want you to go to the cops? That’s good? | 怎么可能为我好? |
[50:54] | You want to go, fine. If you go, I run! | 你想去 那好 你去我就得逃! |
[50:56] | – You tell them what happened! – I don’t know what happened! | – 你去说清情况? – 我不清楚到底怎么回事 |
[50:59] | I don’t know who this guy was or about that picture! | 我不知那家伙是谁 以及照片的来历 |
[51:01] | I don’t know who I am! | 我都不知我是谁! |
[51:10] | Look, I’m…. | 我是… |
[51:11] | You think I’m trying to burn you. I’m trying to do the right thing. | 你表现得就像是我要害你 我是怕做错 |
[51:15] | Nobody does the right thing. | 没人能做对的事 |
[51:25] | Look, I can’t run with you. I can’t. | 听好 我不能带着你逃亡 不能 |
[51:30] | We run, I got to live like this. I got to…. | 我们一起就得像这么生活 我得… |
[51:33] | I don’t even know who I’m hiding from. | 我甚至不知道我在躲谁 |
[51:35] | These people know who I am. | 这帮人知道我是谁 |
[51:37] | Yeah, I got to stay here. I got to figure this out. | 我必须留在这里 我得查明真相 |
[51:40] | So figure it out. | 那就查明真相 |
[52:00] | You take care of this car? | 你来开车? |
[52:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[52:03] | The tires feIt a little splashy on the way over here. | 在来的路上 我觉得车胎有点没气 |
[52:06] | It pulIs a little to the right. | 车开起来有点往右偏 |
[52:30] | Last chance, Marie. | 这是最后的机会 |
[53:56] | So…. | 嗯… |
[53:57] | – What? – We got a bump coming up. | – 什么? – 我们就要颠簸了 |
[54:33] | Turn your head away. Turn your head away. | 把头转开 把头转开 |
[56:47] | We can never come back to this car. | 我们永远不能回这车上来了 |
[56:50] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[56:51] | Okay, we’re gonna clean it out, and I’ll wipe it down, and we walk away. | 好 我们要把它擦干净 我来抹去指纹 然后我们离开 |
[56:56] | – That’s it. – Okay. | – 就这样 – 好的 |
[56:57] | Okay. And I’ll find a place for us to rest. And I got to think. | 我要找个地方供我们休息 而且 我得理清头绪 |
[57:01] | Do you have a hat or a scarf or something? | 你有帽子或头巾什么的吗? |
[57:04] | – For my hair? – Yeah. Just until we can change it. | – 盖住我的头发? – 对 直到换发型 |
[57:06] | Yeah. Sure. Okay. | 有 那当然 |
[57:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:11] | HOFFENMEIn MORGUE PARlS, FRANCE | 法国巴黎 霍芬曼陈尸所 |
[57:47] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[57:50] | This man was not shot. | 这人没中弹 |
[58:13] | What do you have? | 有何消息? |
[58:15] | Wombosi went to the morgue. | 翁博希去了陈尸所 |
[58:17] | He saw the body. He didn’t buy it. | 他看了尸体 他不信 |
[58:21] | Where is he now? | 他在哪? |
[58:22] | I told you, I’m not staffed for this. | 我说过我人手不够 |
[58:25] | Where is he? Right now! Where’s Wombosi? | 他在哪? 翁博希现在在哪? |
[58:27] | They were leaving the morgue. | 刚离开陈尸所 |
[58:28] | They just left. | 刚走 |
[58:37] | Sir, what do you want to do? | 长官 你看怎么办? |
[1:00:37] | I need to get the bottle. | 我要拿瓶子 |
[1:02:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:02:23] | You already cleaned the room? | 你已打扫了房间? |
[1:02:26] | I wiped the whole place down for fingerprints. | 我把所有地方的指纹都擦去了 |
[1:02:32] | Can I walk around or is it gonna leave any footprints? | 我可以走动吗? 会留下脚印吗? |
[1:02:42] | You can walk around. It’s no problem. | 可以走 这没问题 |
[1:02:46] | But we’ll just keep track of everything we touch. | 不过 我们要记住碰过哪些东西 |
[1:02:49] | I think it’s best if we leave a room, that we don’t leave a trail. | 离开房间时 不能留下任何痕迹 我想这样会更好 |
[1:02:53] | Why? Where are we going? | 为何? 我们去哪? |
[1:02:54] | I need to go to the hotel where John Michael Kane stayed. | 我要去约翰·凯恩住过的饭店 |
[1:02:57] | The Hotel Regina. | 女王饭店 |
[1:03:00] | If I was him, then they’re gonna have some records. | 如果我就是他 那他们就会有入住记录 |
[1:03:04] | We need that hotel bill. | 我们需要饭店的帐单 |
[1:03:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:07] | It gets slightly complicated, though. | 不过 这变得有点复杂了 |
[1:03:11] | Because you’re dead. | 因为你已经死了 |
[1:03:14] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:03:20] | – Sir, Please. – They want war, we’ll make war. | – 先生 求你别这样 – 他们想打仗 我们就给他们仗打 |
[1:03:24] | If they want to kill me, they better kill me the first time. | 他们想杀我 最好一上来就把我杀掉 |
[1:03:27] | They better kill me dead. They better kill me when I’m in my sleep. | 他们最好把我杀死 最好在我睡觉时把我杀死 |
[1:03:31] | Listen to me. We need these people. | 听我说 尼瓦纳 我们需要这些人 |
[1:03:33] | It’s hard enough getting people that we know to help us. | 要找到能帮我们的人 本身就够难的 |
[1:03:36] | We must be careful. | 我们要谨慎 |
[1:03:37] | We? | 我们? |
[1:03:39] | No, you. | 不 是你 |
[1:03:40] | You need to bring me back that bastard kid’s head… | 你要把那混蛋小子的头给我带回来… |
[1:03:43] | …put it in front of this house, and show them the war we’re fighting. | 放在这所房子前面 向他们展示我们从事的战争 |
[1:03:47] | But that is precisely… | 但那正好… |
[1:03:56] | Nykwana! | 尼瓦纳! |
[1:04:06] | We’ll give the watch a reference check before we go. | 动身前 我们要核对一下表 |
[1:04:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:15] | What’s the pay phone number? | 那个公用电话的号码是多少? |
[1:04:18] | 616-2468 616-2468. | |
[1:04:20] | Exits? | 出口呢? |
[1:04:21] | There’s three. | 有三个 |
[1:04:23] | Service at the back, side goes to the street past the shops… | 后面是内部人员出口 側面出口通向布满店铺的街道… |
[1:04:27] | …front is the best. | 前面的是最佳出口 |
[1:04:29] | If I think I’m being followed, | 要是我认为我被人跟踪 |
[1:04:31] | I walk out with the bag over my right shoulder. | 我出来时 就把包挎在右肩 |
[1:04:33] | And if there’s no taxi? | 要是没出租车怎么办? |
[1:04:35] | I keep on walking, don’t look back until you make contact. | 我就一直往前走 不要回头看 直到你和我联系 |
[1:04:42] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:04:47] | We need this, right? | 我们真需要这样? |
[1:04:52] | Okay. | 那好 |
[1:05:05] | I need distances. | 我要离你远点 |
[1:05:06] | You walk in, you pick a spot. Some midpoint in the lobby. | 你走进去选个位置 要靠近大堂中央 |
[1:05:09] | Count your steps to that spot, and then remember that number. | 你要数清并记住走到那个位置的步数 |
[1:05:13] | Because after I call you, I can get you moving. | 因为我给你打电话后 你要赶快行动 |
[1:05:15] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[1:05:17] | I also need a head count. | 你还要数人数 |
[1:05:19] | How many people from when you walk in until you get to the desk. | 你走到柜台这段时间 弄清有多少人 |
[1:05:22] | How many hotel employees are there? And obviously security. | 那里有多少职员? 当然还有保安 |
[1:05:25] | And it might not be that easy to see who they are. | 不过要认出他们 或许没那么容易 |
[1:05:27] | So I’ll call you, you give me the layout, and we’ll take it from there. | 我会给你打电话 你告诉我那的布局 我们就从那开始干 |
[1:05:35] | Hotel Regina. | 女王饭店 |
[1:05:36] | Yes, the house phone in the lobby. | 请转大堂公用电话 |
[1:05:57] | – What happened? – l… | – 怎么了? – 我… |
[1:05:59] | – Did something go wrong? – I’ve got the records. | – 出差错了? – 我拿到了记录 |
[1:06:03] | He, this guy at the front desk was smiling at me. | 前台那个小伙当时朝我微笑 |
[1:06:06] | So I thought, you know, all this trouble, | 因此想到所有那些麻烦 |
[1:06:08] | maybe it’s easier to just ask for them. | 也许直接找他会更容易一些 |
[1:06:10] | – You have the bill? – He made me a photocopy. | – 你拿到了帐单? – 他给我复印了一份 |
[1:06:14] | You just asked for it? | 你直接要的? |
[1:06:18] | I said I was Mr. Kane’s personal assistant. | 我说我是凯恩先生的私人助手 |
[1:06:26] | Okay. That’s good thinking. | 想得真棒 |
[1:06:37] | – Sir, can l… – No. | – 长官 要我… – 不用 |
[1:06:43] | Wombosi was assassinated in his house in the middle of Paris. | 翁博希在他巴黎市中心的寓所被暗杀了 |
[1:06:48] | Yeah, we just heard. | 是的 我们刚听说 |
[1:06:50] | It’s him. It’s Bourne. We’re almost positive. | 是伯恩干的 我们几乎可以断定是他 |
[1:06:53] | He had an assignment. He failed. | 他被分派了任务 但却失手了 |
[1:06:56] | He obviously feIt compelled to finish the task. | 显然 他觉得自己必须完成任务 |
[1:06:59] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:07:00] | We think he’ll come back in now. | 我们认为 他现在就会回来了 |
[1:07:02] | I mean, it’s routine. | 我是说程序如此 |
[1:07:04] | It’s like behavioral software. | 这就像是行为软件 |
[1:07:08] | He’s following a protocol. | 他会照章行事 |
[1:07:10] | Now that he’s completed the mission, we think he’ll come back in. | 既然他已完成任务 我们认为 他就会回来了 |
[1:07:15] | They always do. | 他们总是这样的 |
[1:07:17] | When? | 何时回来? |
[1:07:19] | How long till he checks in? | 他回来报到还要多久? |
[1:07:22] | – 24 hours. – 24? | – 24小时 – 24小时? |
[1:07:24] | Yeah, it’s usually something like that. | 对 通常要这么久 |
[1:07:28] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[1:07:30] | I told you we’d clean this up. | 我说过 我们会把这事摆平 |
[1:07:32] | It will be clean. | 会摆平的 |
[1:07:39] | I understand you’re a dive shop, but where are you located? | 我知道你是家潜水用品店 不过 你们店在哪? |
[1:07:43] | Marseilles? | 马赛? |
[1:08:09] | What specifically does your company supply? | 你们公司具体提供些什么产品? |
[1:08:12] | I am sorry. What is your name, monsieur? | 抱歉 先生 你说你叫什么名字? |
[1:08:23] | You’ve been here for three hours and you still can’t find a print? | 你在这呆了三小时 却没找到一个指纹? |
[1:08:35] | – What? – Paris police found the vehicle. | – 什么事? – 巴黎警察找到车子了 |
[1:08:51] | You’ve reached Simon Rawlins at Alliance Security, Maritime Division. | 你已拨通联合保安公司海事部…西蒙·罗林斯的办公室电话 |
[1:08:56] | Paris office hours are from 8.:00 a.m. to 5.:00 p.m. | 我们在巴黎的办公时间是早八点至下午五点 |
[1:09:00] | I got a lead in Paris. | 我在巴黎找到一个线索 |
[1:09:02] | The rest were Marseilles, and two out in Southampton. | 有两个英国南安普敦的 其余都是马赛的 |
[1:09:05] | – Paris? It’s what? – Alliance Security. Simon Rawlins. | – 有巴黎的? 是谁? – 联合保安公司 西蒙·罗林斯 |
[1:09:07] | I got a machine. | 是留言电话 |
[1:09:34] | Mr. Kane? | 凯恩先生? |
[1:09:37] | Mr. Kane! | 凯恩先生! |
[1:09:39] | – How are you? – I’m good. How are you? | – 你好吗? – 我还可以 你呢? |
[1:09:47] | Mr. Kane. Come right in. Please have a seat. | 凯恩先生 请进来 请坐 |
[1:09:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:52] | So, this is the Palmer Johnson tri-deck. | 你看 这是帕尔默三层甲板游艇 |
[1:09:55] | I’m assuming you’re still in the market. It’s still the same vessel? | 我猜你还是想买同一艘船? |
[1:10:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:10:25] | So I’m Kane. | 我就是凯恩 |
[1:10:26] | They… I had a meeting as Kane. | 我刚作为凯恩开了会 |
[1:10:28] | – They said… – No. I’m definitely Kane. | – 他们说… – 我的确是凯恩 |
[1:10:30] | I just had a meeting as Kane and he knew me as Kane. | 我刚以凯恩身份见了个人 他也认为我是 |
[1:10:33] | So I’m definitely Bourne. I’m also just definitely Kane. | 所以我的确是伯恩 也的确是凯恩 |
[1:10:36] | It’s all just boats. | 全跟船有关 |
[1:10:37] | I got blueprints and cameras and security systems. | 我有设计图 摄像机和保安系统 |
[1:10:40] | I just found John Michael Kane’s body. | 我刚查到约翰·凯恩的尸体 |
[1:10:43] | In a morgue here in Paris. | 在巴黎这里的陈尸所 |
[1:10:45] | But if you are John Michael Kane, whose body do they have? | 但如果你是约翰·凯恩 那么那个尸体到底是谁? |
[1:10:57] | – What was the name again? – Kane. | – 再说一遍 什么名字? – 凯恩 |
[1:11:00] | Kane. | 凯恩 |
[1:11:01] | John Michael Kane. | 约翰·凯恩 |
[1:11:03] | John Michael Kane. | 约翰·凯恩 |
[1:11:10] | Kane. It’s number 1 21 . | 凯恩 是121号 |
[1:11:14] | I want to see the body. | 我想看尸体 |
[1:11:15] | Our boss could come back. We are not supposed to do that. | 我老板可能会回来 不允许这样做 |
[1:11:19] | Come on. | 拿去吧 |
[1:11:36] | Is this it? I mean, where is he? | 是这吗? 尸体去哪了? |
[1:11:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:11:43] | This guy has come to see the American. But the body has disappeared. | 这家伙来看那个美国人 但尸体不见了 |
[1:11:46] | They came yesterday evening…his brother. | 他兄弟他们昨晚来过了 |
[1:11:47] | He’s not in the register. | 他没有登记 |
[1:11:49] | Who are you? What’s going on? | 你是谁? 怎么回事? |
[1:11:51] | – Where’s the body that goes in here? – I said someone came last night. | – 这里面的尸体哪去了? – 我说过 昨晚有人来过了 |
[1:11:54] | I know. Where’d they take the body? | 他们把尸体弄哪去了? |
[1:11:56] | Look, this is not a carnival, okay? | 听着 这不是联欢会 明白吗? |
[1:11:58] | PeopIe call, they make an appointment, follow the rules. | 大家都打电话预约 按规章办事 |
[1:12:01] | Everyone signs in and out. This is a serious place. Serious work. | 这里进出都要登记 这儿很严肃 这的工作很严肃 |
[1:12:04] | It’s not just to come in whenever you like! | 不是说你什么时候想来就来! |
[1:12:06] | You’re right. We didn’t sign in. | 说得对 我们进来时没有登记 |
[1:12:08] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚出去 |
[1:12:10] | – Fine. I’m just gonna go sign in. – Okay, go. | – 很好 我马上就去登记 – 行了 快走 |
[1:12:16] | Is this it? | 是这个吗? |
[1:12:17] | – Slow down – You can’t take the book. This is it? | – 慢点 – 你不能动登记 |
[1:12:19] | It’s okay. There’s a pencil in here. That’s fine. | 没事的 这有铅笔 太好了 |
[1:12:22] | Honey, why don’t you go wait outside? Here it is. | 亲爱的 你干嘛不去外面等着? 就它了 |
[1:12:25] | We can’t have… Okay. | 我们不能… |
[1:12:28] | Jason, what just happened in there? What are you looking for? | 杰森 刚才怎么回事? 你要找什么? |
[1:12:32] | Nykwana Wombosi. | 尼瓦纳·翁博希 |
[1:12:34] | Wombosi went to the morgue to visit Kane. | 翁博希去陈尸所看过凯恩 |
[1:12:38] | See? | 明白了? |
[1:12:39] | – So? – He’s in the Alliance brochure. | – 然后呢? – 听好 他也出现在联合保安的小册里 |
[1:12:43] | Same guy. | 同一人 |
[1:12:44] | This guy knows. | 他知道实情 |
[1:13:18] | My French sucks. I can’t….It says something about a boat or…. | 我法语很糟 我不能… 好象是说一艘船或… |
[1:13:24] | I don’t understand. What does it say? You read it. Tell me. What? | 我看不懂 报上说什么? 你看了 告诉我 怎么了? |
[1:13:31] | It says that 3 weeks before he was killed, Mr. Wombosi told police… | 报上说 翁博希在被杀前三周告诉警方… |
[1:13:35] | …that a man came onto his yacht, | 一名男子在距马赛八公里的海上 |
[1:13:37] | five miles off the coast of Marseilles… | 爬上他的游艇… |
[1:13:38] | …and tried to kill him. | 并企图暗杀他 |
[1:13:41] | It says that he chased the man off the boat and shot him twice in the back. | 报上说 他把那人赶下了船 并击中他后背两枪 |
[1:13:46] | It says I’m an assassin. | 报上说我是名刺客 |
[1:14:29] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[1:14:31] | But no…you said Rue de l… we’re almost there. | 但你说的是到…我们马上就到了 |
[1:14:33] | Just right here, this is good. | 就停这 这就行 |
[1:14:35] | I said stop. | 叫你停车 |
[1:14:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:14:39] | Well…what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:14:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼? |
[1:14:42] | – Go. Go. – What are… | – 走 快走 – 怎么… |
[1:14:44] | You gave me too much. | 钱给多了 |
[1:14:45] | – We’re blown. Come on. – Blown? What is ”blown”? | – 我们暴露了 快走 – 暴露? 暴什么露? |
[1:14:48] | Monsieur…your change, your change. | 先生 找你零钱 |
[1:14:51] | Sir, please…You can’t stay here… You have to leave. | 先生 你不能停这 你必须离开 |
[1:14:55] | Keep walking. | 继续走 继续走 |
[1:14:57] | What do you think they’re doing there? They’re on to the hotel. | 你认为他们会在那干嘛? 在监视饭店 |
[1:15:00] | – No. You don’t know that. – Trust me. Just keep walking. | – 不会 你不知道 – 相信我 继续走 |
[1:15:25] | Are you crazy? What are you doing now? | 你疯了? 你这是干嘛? |
[1:15:29] | Jason! | 杰森! |
[1:15:31] | This is blown. | 这就是暴露 |
[1:15:41] | – Marie? – Get away. | – 玛丽? – 走开 |
[1:15:42] | – Stop right there. – Get away from me. | – 玛丽 站住 – 离开我 |
[1:15:44] | What are you gonna do? Kill me? | 你想怎样? 杀我? |
[1:15:46] | – Marie. – Is that next? | – 玛丽 – 下一步就杀我? |
[1:15:47] | Listen, stay calm. Stay calm. | 听着 镇静 镇静 |
[1:15:50] | Whatever we do, we have to do it together. | 不管我们做什么都要一起做 |
[1:15:52] | – We have to be… – We? | – 我们必须… – 我们? |
[1:15:54] | The only thing we had in common was that neither of us knew who you were. | 我们有过的唯一共同之处就是我们都不知道你是谁 |
[1:15:57] | We’ve passed that now. Listen! | 我们已熬过来了 听我说! |
[1:15:59] | The police’ll find us. The people who took the picture in the embassy… | 警方会找我们的 在大使馆拿到照片 |
[1:16:03] | …who killed Wombosi, they’re gonna come here and kill us. | 杀死翁博希的那帮人就要来追杀我们 |
[1:16:06] | The people who you work for. | 你也在为那帮人干 |
[1:16:09] | I will take you wherever you need to go. I’ll take you there. I’ll leave you there. | 我会带你去你该去的任何地方 我会带你去 我会让你在那儿 |
[1:16:13] | You can do what you want. You never have to see me again. | 你愿做什么就做什么 永远别再见我 |
[1:16:16] | But not here. If we stay here, we die. | 但在这不行 我们留在这就死定了 |
[1:16:27] | Boy, great police work! Really brilliant! | 老天 这些警察真是干得”太棒了”! |
[1:16:30] | Why don’t they just hang out a banner that says, ”Don’t come back! ” | 干嘛不在那挂幅标语 写上”别回来! “ |
[1:16:35] | Jesus Christ! What is the French word for ”stakeout”? | 我的天! 法语怎么说”监控”二字? |
[1:16:46] | Okay, this was 16 minutes ago. | 这事发生在16分钟前 |
[1:16:50] | This is our starting point. | 我们就从这开始 |
[1:16:52] | – Can’t fly, trains are risky. Nicky? – Here. | – 他们不能乘飞机火车 妮基? – 我在这 |
[1:16:55] | I need to know everything Paris’s finest is doing on this. | 我需要知道巴黎那些出色警察的一举一动 |
[1:16:59] | I’m on it. | 遵命 |
[1:17:02] | You said 24 hours, and he’s not back. | 你说过24小时 但他并没回来 |
[1:17:06] | No. But we got a good idea where he is. | 但我们很清楚他现在在哪 |
[1:17:09] | You’ve got a black ops agent who’s off the reservation. | 你的这个秘密特工疯了 |
[1:17:12] | He trashed an American consulate. He’s on the run in Europe. | 他把美国领事馆毁得一塌糊涂 如今又在欧洲四处逃命 |
[1:17:15] | You don’t know why. I got to stand before an oversight committee. | 而你还不知原因何在 但我却面对监察 |
[1:17:19] | What will I say about Treadstone? | 关于踩石行动 我对他们说什么? |
[1:17:20] | You’re worried about a budget meeting? | 你担心的是预算会议吧? |
[1:17:23] | We don’t take care of this, we don’t make it to the men’s room. | 我不负责此事 这事处理不好就难堪了 |
[1:17:27] | Now, is that clear enough for you? | 你现在明白了吧? |
[1:17:29] | We will burn for this. | 我们会毁在这事上 |
[1:17:32] | We will both of us burn. | 我们两个都会的 |
[1:17:36] | All right, I want two teams. Daryl, Ray, stay on the grids. | 好 分两个组 达尔 雷继续监视电脑 |
[1:17:40] | Brian, Harris, Steve… | 布菜恩 哈里斯 史蒂夫… |
[1:17:42] | …I want to work on this girl. | 我要你们追查那个姑娘 |
[1:17:44] | – And this residency pattern? – We started it. | – 住宅图样进行得怎样? – 已开始做了 |
[1:17:47] | Get it out. | 做出来 |
[1:17:52] | We cross-referenced numbers from the grandmother and the stepbrother. | 参照了她祖母和她同父异母弟弟的号码 |
[1:17:55] | When we found convergence, we took the numbers… | 我们发现有重合时 就提取号码… |
[1:17:57] | …back-checked them, | 往回查 |
[1:17:59] | ran a search merge with other data we had, which wasn’t much. | 结合手头资料一起搜索 虽然线索有限 |
[1:18:02] | Pins. These pins. | 看这些图钉 |
[1:18:03] | These are all the places we think she’s lived in the last six years. | 这些就是她过去六年住过的所有地方 |
[1:18:07] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五处 |
[1:18:10] | That’s our pool. | 这就是我们的资料库 |
[1:18:17] | No answer. | 没人接听 |
[1:18:19] | How many times you let it ring? | 你让铃声响了几下? |
[1:18:22] | – Look, if you don’t want to go, I’ll hitch. – I said I’d take you. | – 你要不想去 我就搭便车 – 我说过送你 |
[1:18:27] | Those are the targets. | 这些就是目标 |
[1:18:30] | Beg, borrow, hack, tap, bypass! I don’t care what you do! | 恳求 讨借 黑客 窃听 迂回 我不在乎你们用何种手段! |
[1:18:35] | I want to know everything you can tell me | 我只要你们告诉我 |
[1:18:37] | about what’s going on at those locations. | 这些地方发生的所有事 |
[1:18:58] | How do you know he still owns this? | 你怎么知道这房子仍是他的? |
[1:19:01] | Eamon always had money. He would never sell this. | 埃蒙总是有钱 他不会卖的 |
[1:19:34] | Marie? | 玛丽? |
[1:19:36] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:19:38] | We got to go. | 我们必须走 |
[1:19:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:42] | We got to go. | 我们必须走 |
[1:19:44] | I thought it would…. | 我以为这儿会… |
[1:19:54] | – Shit, that’s Eamon. I’ll talk to him. – We’re leaving. | – 见鬼 是埃蒙 我跟他说 – 我们走 |
[1:20:01] | Eamon. Surprise. | 埃蒙 意外吧 |
[1:20:04] | It’s me, Marie. Wow, God… | 是我 玛丽 哦 老天… |
[1:20:08] | …there’s a really good reason for this. | 来这真是对了 |
[1:20:10] | There bloody well better be. | 理由太充分了 |
[1:20:12] | – Daddy! – Hang on. Hang on. | – 爸爸? – 等等 |
[1:20:16] | I had no idea you would be here. | 我没想到你会在这里 |
[1:20:19] | Well, why would I be here? It’s only my bloody house, right? | 我怎么会在这? 这是我唯一的房子 没错吧? |
[1:20:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:26] | Did she get you into this? | 她带你来的? |
[1:20:29] | It was just gonna be for a day. | 我们只准备呆一天 |
[1:20:31] | Daddy, Alain has to go pee! | 爸爸 阿兰要撒尿! |
[1:20:34] | All right, all right, come on. Here. Get out of the car. | 好的 来吧 下车 |
[1:20:39] | Okay, in you go. | 好的 你进去 |
[1:20:40] | Come on, Alain. | 过来 阿兰 |
[1:20:43] | I’m sorry. l…. | 抱歉 |
[1:20:45] | I thought it would be okay. But I guess I was wrong. | 我以为会没事的 但我想我错了 |
[1:20:48] | – Let’s find Mommy. – Mommy? | – 我要找妈妈 – 妈妈? |
[1:20:50] | Mommy is away for two days, thank God. | 妈妈在外面要呆两天 幸好这样 |
[1:20:57] | You’ve got yourseIf all tied up here. | 你把自己缠上了 |
[1:20:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:04] | What’s he do for a living? | 他做什么的? |
[1:21:07] | He used to be in shipping. | 以前做航运 |
[1:21:12] | Is he good for you? | 他适合你吗? |
[1:21:14] | Are you happy? | 你幸福吗? |
[1:21:15] | You know me. I try too hard. | 你知道我的 我在努力 |
[1:21:41] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:21:43] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉 |
[1:21:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:21:48] | I’ll sleep on the floor. | 我睡地板 |
[1:21:56] | – This was when? – 11:45 a.m. | – 是几点的事情? – 早上11点45 |
[1:21:59] | Which is definitely within the driving range of Paris. | 完全在从巴黎开车所及的范围之内 |
[1:22:02] | The call came from a highway rest stop, southbound side. | 电话是从公路南側的路边休息店打的 |
[1:22:05] | Yeah. What’s this yellow pin? | 嗯 这个黄图钉代表什么? |
[1:22:07] | She spent two months there in 1997. | 她1997年在那里呆了几个月 |
[1:22:09] | Closest town is Riom. | 距离最近的镇子是里奥姆 |
[1:22:13] | We took her family’s phone records and collated the international calls. | 从她家的电话记录把国际电话整理出来了 |
[1:22:16] | They were in Paris at 2.:00 a.m. | 他们凌晨两点时在巴黎 |
[1:22:18] | They can’t fly. The train’s too dangerous. | 他们无法乘飞机 火车也太危险 |
[1:22:21] | He knows better than to go anywhere we might track him. | 他太知道我们会去哪追捕他 |
[1:22:24] | So this is our best guess. | 我们只能这样猜测 |
[1:23:25] | – What are you doing? – The kids. I was worried. I couldn’t sleep. | – 你在这干嘛? – 看孩子 我担心睡不着 |
[1:23:29] | You’ll wake them up. We got to go. | 你会弄醒他们的 我们得离开 |
[1:23:31] | I don’t want to know who I am anymore. | 我再也不想知道自己是谁了 |
[1:23:33] | I don’t care. I don’t want to know. | 我不在乎 我不想知道 |
[1:23:38] | – Come on. We’ll talk about… – Everything I find out I want to forget. | – 过来,我们谈一谈… – 我查明的任何事 我都想忘记 |
[1:23:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:23:44] | I don’t care who I am or what I did. | 我不在乎我是谁 或干过什么 |
[1:23:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:23:49] | We have this money. | 我们有钱 |
[1:23:52] | We can hide. | 可以藏起来 |
[1:23:56] | Can we do that? Is there any chance you can do that? | 我们能这样做吗? 你有可能这样做吗? |
[1:24:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:24:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:24:26] | Here, boy! Here, boy! | 乖狗 出来! 出来! |
[1:24:28] | ‘Morning. | 早安 |
[1:24:30] | Christ. You were up early. | 老天 你起得够早的 |
[1:24:33] | Bless you for making coffee. | 谢谢你煮的咖啡 |
[1:24:43] | One night. You weren’t kidding. | 就一宿 你们没开玩笑 |
[1:24:46] | For a change. | 换换环境 |
[1:24:48] | He’s not there either. | 他也不在那 |
[1:24:50] | – And you looked by the car? – He’s not anywhere. | – 车的旁边找了吗? – 到处都找不到他 |
[1:24:54] | All right, let me get dressed. | 好吧 我们穿衣服吧 |
[1:24:56] | – Who? – Bloody dog’s gone missing. | – 谁? – 狗不见了 |
[1:24:59] | Does that happen a lot? | 这事经常发生吗? |
[1:25:00] | What? That mutt? Miss his breakfast? Not a chance. | 什么? 那狗? 早上不吃就跑? 从不会 |
[1:25:03] | It’s always something, right? | 总是有原因的 对吧? |
[1:25:07] | Get in the basement. | 快去地下室 |
[1:25:09] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:11] | – Get everyone in the basement right now. – What are you talking about? | – 快带他们进地下室 – 你在说些什么? |
[1:25:14] | You’re in danger. Your family’s in danger. I don’t have time to explain. | 你和你家人有危险 我没时间解释 |
[1:25:18] | – Wait a minute. What… – Eamon. | – 等等 究竟… – 埃蒙 |
[1:25:20] | You should go. | 你们应该走 |
[1:25:21] | – What have you done? – It’s not her. It’s me. | – 你究竟干了什么? – 不是她 是我 |
[1:25:24] | You need to get out of sight and in the basement as quick as you can. | 你们必须尽快下地下室去 |
[1:25:28] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:25:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:25:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:25:56] | – The phone is dead. – Yeah. | – 电话没声 – 知道 |
[1:25:59] | Jason, who’s out there? Who is it? | 杰森 外面是什么人? 是谁? |
[1:26:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[1:26:21] | Oh, no. | 哦 不要 |
[1:26:27] | We should never have come here. l…. These children…. | 我们根本不该来这 我…两个孩子… |
[1:26:30] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会有事的 |
[1:28:59] | Where is it? Where’s the weapon? | 在哪? 武器在哪? |
[1:29:06] | Who else is out here? Who else? How many you got with you? | 还有谁在? 还有谁? 你们有几个人? |
[1:29:09] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再问第二遍的 |
[1:29:11] | I work alone. Like you. | 我单干 和你一样 |
[1:29:16] | We always work alone. | 我们总是单干 |
[1:29:18] | – What do you mean? – Who are you? Rome? | – 这话什么意思? – 你是哪儿的? 罗马? |
[1:29:21] | Paris? | 还是巴黎? |
[1:29:24] | Treadstone, both of us. | 我们两个都参加踩石行动 |
[1:29:26] | – Treadstone? – Which one? | – 踩石? – 是哪的? |
[1:29:28] | Paris. I live in Paris. | 巴黎 我住在巴黎 |
[1:29:30] | You get the headaches? | 你头疼吧? |
[1:29:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:29:33] | I get such bad headaches. | 我头疼得厉害 |
[1:29:36] | You know at night when you’re driving a car? | 知道晚上开车的感觉吧? |
[1:29:38] | Maybe it’s the headlights. | 也许和开前灯有关 |
[1:29:40] | What is Treadstone? | 踩石是什么东西? |
[1:29:43] | Treadstone said pills. | 踩石行动意味着止疼药 |
[1:29:47] | They said go to Paris. | 他们叫我们去巴黎 |
[1:29:49] | Is Treadstone in Paris? | 踩石在巴黎? |
[1:29:53] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧现在 |
[1:29:57] | Look at what they make you give. | 瞧瞧他们都让你付出了什么 |
[1:30:24] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[1:30:26] | All right, Claudia, get in the front and put your beIt on. | 克劳迪娅 你坐前面并系上安全带 |
[1:30:29] | All right, we’re gonna put you in the back. | 好了 我把你放在后座 |
[1:30:31] | AII right, get in the front, Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 坐前面去 |
[1:30:38] | I’m not waiting, Marie. | 玛丽 我不再等了 |
[1:30:41] | One minute, Eamon. I’m not waiting! | 埃蒙 再等一等 不等了! |
[1:30:43] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:30:45] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[1:30:47] | I took out $30, 000. The rest is yours. | 我取出了三万美金 其余都归你 |
[1:30:50] | – That’s it? – That’s all I got. | – 就这样? – 我就这些 |
[1:30:55] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
[1:30:56] | This is not gonna stop, Marie. You got to get out now. Away from me. | 玛丽 不能再拖了 你必须现在就走 离开我 |
[1:31:02] | You got to get out. You got to start running. | 你必须离开 赶快逃 |
[1:31:05] | You get low, you stay low. | 你要隐藏行踪 |
[1:31:07] | No more friends. Nothing familiar. | 不要再交朋友 要换新环境 |
[1:31:12] | There’s enough in there for you to make a life. Any life. | 这里的钱够你生活 什么生活都行 |
[1:31:15] | I’m out of here, Marie! | 玛丽 我要走了! |
[1:31:17] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:31:21] | Get in the car. You got to go. | 快上车 你必须走 |
[1:31:29] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[1:31:31] | I’ll end it. | 把它了结 |
[1:31:33] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[1:31:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:32:56] | Code in, please. | 请报代号 |
[1:32:58] | Code in. | 报代号 |
[1:33:04] | Code in. | 报代号 |
[1:33:10] | Who is this? | 是哪位? |
[1:33:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[1:33:22] | The man you sent is dead. | 你派来的人已死了 |
[1:33:24] | So whoever this is, you better start talking. | 所以不管你是谁 你最好开口说话 |
[1:33:28] | Hello, Jason. | 喂 杰森 |
[1:33:31] | So, what are we into now? | 那你看现在怎么办? |
[1:33:38] | It only goes two ways. Either you come in and let us make this right… | 只有两个办法 要么回来处理好这事… |
[1:33:42] | …or we’ll keep going until we’re satisfied. | 要么只好继续玩下去 直到我们满意 |
[1:33:44] | You mean until you kill me. | 你是说 直到我死 |
[1:33:48] | I can’t fix this if I don’t know what the problem is. | 不知道问题所在 我没法补救 |
[1:33:50] | Tell me what we’re into, and I’ll do the best I can. | 告诉我怎么做 我会尽力而为的 |
[1:34:01] | Why don’t you talk to Marie, Jason? | 杰森 你干嘛不和玛丽谈一谈 |
[1:34:05] | – Let’s ask Marie what she wants. – I don’t think she gives a shit. | – 问问玛丽她的想法是什么 – 说实话 我想她才不在乎呢 |
[1:34:10] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:34:20] | I’m sorry to hear that. How did that happen? | 真遗憾 是怎么回事? |
[1:34:22] | She was sIowing me down. | 她拖我后腿 |
[1:34:26] | – All we’ve been doing right from… – Enough. | – 杰森 我们做这些是…- 够了 |
[1:34:29] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:34:31] | 5:30 p.m. Paris. | 今天下午五点半 |
[1:34:33] | Today. Pont Neuf. | 在巴黎新桥 |
[1:34:35] | Come alone, you walk to the middle of that bridge. | 就自己来 走到桥中间位置 |
[1:34:38] | You take off your jacket. Face east. | 脱下外套 面朝东方 |
[1:34:40] | – I’ll redial this number. – Wait! | – 我会再拨这个号码 – 等等! |
[1:34:52] | First flight out. Tell Nicky I’ll call from the car. Tell her to find Picot. | 坐头班飞机去 告诉妮基我会在车上 给她打电话 叫她找”花边” |
[1:34:56] | Go. | 快去 |
[1:35:00] | So…. | 那好… |
[1:35:02] | What are we gonna do? | 我们打算怎么办? |
[1:35:03] | I told you I’dclean this up. That’s what I’m doing. | 我说过我会把它摆平 我正在做 |
[1:35:06] | Can you really bring him in? | 你真能把他带回来? |
[1:35:08] | I think we’re past that, don’t you? | 这事我们不是已说过了吗? |
[1:35:11] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有什么高见? |
[1:35:13] | You’ve given me nothing but a trail of collateral damage… | 除了从苏黎世到巴黎的一连串破坏… |
[1:35:15] | …from Zurich to Paris. I couldn’t do much worse. | 你什么都没干 换我来干肯定比这好 |
[1:35:18] | Why don’t you go upstairs and book a conference room? | 你干嘛不上楼去订一个会议室? |
[1:35:21] | Maybe you can talk him to death. | 或许你能说得他俯首听命 |
[1:36:40] | The bus, the tour bus, second level. | 大巴 观光大巴 顶层 |
[1:36:45] | Negative on the target. | 于目标无碍 |
[1:36:49] | – Position one? – Negative. | – 一号位置? – 没问题 |
[1:36:51] | – Position two? – Negative. | – 二号位置 – 没问题 |
[1:37:09] | Position three, motorcycle. | 三号位置 摩托车 |
[1:37:12] | Negative. | 没问题 |
[1:37:39] | Jason? | 杰森? |
[1:37:40] | I told you to come alone. I guess that was too complicated. | 我叫你独自来 我猜这对你太难办了 |
[1:37:44] | So try this: I’m gone. | 那就试试这个吧:我走了 |
[1:37:50] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:37:58] | Get Nicky on the phone. | 接通妮基的电话 |
[1:38:16] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[1:38:17] | How long to wipe down the room and move it? | 把房间清理好要多长时间? |
[1:38:19] | – Get rid of everything? – Yeah. | – 处理掉所有资料? – 对 |
[1:38:22] | – Two to three hours. – All right, get started. | – 两到三个小时 – 那好 马上干 |
[1:38:32] | Listen, no breaks. | 中间别停 |
[1:38:33] | Two men outside, one in the lobby. And keep your eyes open. | 两人守外面 一人在大厅 要警惕 |
[1:38:39] | – Keep the truck? – Keep the truck. | – 卡车留下? – 对 留下 |
[1:38:41] | I’m gonna close this unit down. We’ll move the gear in the truck. | 我要关掉这个小组 把设备搬到车上 |
[1:39:02] | They were covering Spain, Malta, Morocco. | 他们负责西班牙 马耳他和摩洛哥 |
[1:39:05] | Yes, all local police radio traffic. | 对 当地警方的所有无线信号 |
[1:39:07] | No, for northern Europe we need an authorized directive. Yeah. | 不行 动北欧需要总部授权 好的 |
[1:39:12] | Okay, they’re on it. We’ll have a satellite download in 30 minutes. | 好了 他们开始干了 我们半小时后收到卫星下传资料 |
[1:40:24] | Where’s your field box? | 你的行动箱在哪? |
[1:40:31] | – Where’s your field box? – It’s right there. | – 你的行动箱在哪? – 就在那里 |
[1:40:35] | The whole system’s gone haywire. | 整个系统出故障了 |
[1:40:38] | That’s this window right here. | 问题就在这边的这个窗户 |
[1:40:40] | Dining room window? | 餐厅窗户呢? |
[1:40:44] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[1:40:47] | Dead. The phones are dead. | 没信号 电话没信号了 |
[1:40:51] | It’s Bourne, isn’t it? | 伯恩干的? |
[1:40:54] | Just quiet. | 别出声 |
[1:41:43] | You move, you die. | 你动就死定了 |
[1:41:45] | Bourne. | 伯恩 |
[1:41:46] | Gun down. | 枪扔了 |
[1:41:54] | In there. | 进去 |
[1:41:57] | Okay, so what do you want… | 好吧 你想干… |
[1:41:58] | Treadstone. | 踩石 |
[1:42:00] | You better take a look around. There’s not much left. | 你最好看看周围 没剩下什么了 |
[1:42:03] | – Are you Treadstone? – Am I Treadstone? Me? | – 你就是踩石? – 我是踩石? 我? |
[1:42:06] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么鬼话? |
[1:42:08] | He’s lost it. | 他疯了 |
[1:42:09] | You better start filling in the blanks here! | 你最好马上解释清楚! |
[1:42:11] | ‘Cause I thought we were on the same side. | 因为我还以为 我们是一边的呢 |
[1:42:14] | Whose side is that? | 哪边? |
[1:42:15] | You don’t know what you’re doing, do you? You don’t have a goddamn clue! | 你知道自己都在干什么吗? 你什么都不明白! |
[1:42:19] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[1:42:21] | You’re U.S. government property! | 你是美国政府的资产 |
[1:42:23] | You’re a malfunctioning $30 million weapon! | 你是身价三千万 但却出岔子的一件武器! |
[1:42:26] | You’re a total goddamn catastrophe! | 你十足是一个祸害! |
[1:42:28] | And, by God, if it kilIs me, you’ll tell me how this happened. | 看在老天的份上 你就是杀我也得告诉我 究竟出什么事了 |
[1:42:31] | – Why are you trying to kill me? – What happened in Marseilles? | – 你为何想要杀我? – 马赛那边出什么事了? |
[1:42:35] | You sent me to kill Wombosi. | 你派我去杀翁博希 |
[1:42:38] | Kill Wombosi? Yeah, we can do that any time we want. | 杀翁博希? 没错 这事我们随时都能做 |
[1:42:41] | I can send Nicky to do that, for Christ’s sake. | 我可以派妮基去做这事 真见鬼 |
[1:42:43] | Mr. Wombosi was supposed to be dead three weeks ago. | 翁博希本该在三周前就死掉的 |
[1:42:46] | He was supposed to have died in a way that the only possible explanation was… | 他的死本该只有一种解释 那就是… |
[1:42:50] | …that he’d been murdered by a member of his own entourage. | 他是被自己的一名随从谋杀的 |
[1:42:53] | I don’t send you to kill. | 我不会派你去暗杀 |
[1:42:55] | I send you to be invisible. | 我派你躲藏起来 |
[1:42:57] | I send you because you don’t exist. | 我派你 是因为你这人根本就不存在 |
[1:42:59] | I want to know what happened in Marseilles. | 我想知道在马赛出什么事了 |
[1:43:02] | I don’t remember what happened in Marseilles. | 我不记得在马赛发生什么事了 |
[1:43:05] | Bullshit! This is unacceptable, soldier. | 瞎扯! 战士 这不可接受 |
[1:43:07] | You hear me? You failed! | 听见了吗? 你失手了! |
[1:43:09] | Unacceptable? You failed! | 不可接受? 你失手了! |
[1:43:11] | – You failed and you’re gonna tell me why! – I can’t tell you! I don’t remember! | – 你失手了 所以你要告诉我原因! – 我没法告诉你! 我记不起来了! |
[1:43:15] | You brought Kane to life. You put together a meeting with Wombosi. | 你激活了凯恩 你安排了与翁博希的见面 |
[1:43:18] | You found the security company. You broke into the office! | 你找到了保安公司 你闯了进去! |
[1:43:21] | For Christ’s sake, you picked the yacht as the goddamn strike point! | 见鬼 你挑选游艇作为下手地点! |
[1:43:32] | You picked the boat. | 你选了游艇 |
[1:43:34] | You picked the day. You tracked the crew. | 你选了日子 你跟踪船员 |
[1:43:37] | The food, the fuel! | 食物 燃料! |
[1:43:38] | You told us where. You told us when. | 你把地点 时间告诉了我们 |
[1:43:42] | You hid out on that boat five days. | 你在那船上藏了五天 |
[1:43:44] | You were in, Jason. You were in! | 你参与了 杰森 你参与了! |
[1:43:47] | It was over! | 它结束了! |
[1:44:49] | No, you do remember. | 对 你记得的 |
[1:44:54] | Don’t you? | 是吧? |
[1:45:02] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再干这个了 |
[1:45:05] | I don’t think that’s a decision you can make. | 我想这不是你能决定的 |
[1:45:13] | Jason Bourne is dead. Do you hear me? | 杰森·伯恩死了 听见了吗? |
[1:45:15] | He drowned two weeks ago. | 他两周前淹死了 |
[1:45:17] | You’re gonna go tell them Bourne is dead. Understand? | 你要告诉他们伯恩死了 明白吗? |
[1:45:20] | Where are you gonna go? | 你打算去哪? |
[1:45:23] | I swear, if I even feel somebody behind me, | 我发誓 只要我觉得有人跟踪我 |
[1:45:25] | there is no measure to how fast… | 我就会不顾一切地… |
[1:45:27] | …and how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep. | 把战火烧到你家门口 |
[1:45:30] | I’m on my own side now. | 我现在是自己一边了 |
[1:49:07] | It’s done. | 干掉了 |
[1:49:08] | Shut it down. | 把它关掉 |
[1:49:48] | The Treadstone project has already been terminated. | 踩石行动项目实际上已被终止 |
[1:49:51] | It was designed primarily as a sort of advanced game program. | 本是想把它设计成一种高级行动方案 |
[1:49:54] | We’d hoped it might build into a good training platform. | 希望能把它变成一个出色的训练平台 |
[1:49:57] | But quite honestly, for a strictly theoretical exercise… | 说实话 对一项纯理论训练而言… |
[1:50:01] | …the cost-benefit ratio was just too high. | 这个代价也太高了 |
[1:50:03] | It’s all but decommissioned at this point. | 该项目到此被全部取消 |
[1:50:05] | All right, what’s next? | 好了 下面是什么? |
[1:50:07] | Okay, this is… | 哦 这是… |
[1:50:11] | …Blackbriar. | 黑荆棘项目 |
[1:50:12] | Blackbriar is a joint DOD communications program… | 黑荆棘是和国防部联合实施的通讯项目… |
[1:50:16] | …that we really feel has good traction to it. It’s got legs. It’ll run and run. | 我们真的觉得该项目很有吸引力 它成功的可能性很大 |
[1:50:20] | It combines elements of proactive and reactive fields of security…. | 它融合了安全领域预防和反应的诸多因素… |
[1:51:08] | This your store? | 这是你的店? |
[1:51:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:51:12] | It’s nice. It’s a little hard to find, but…. | 店不错 就是难找 但是… |
[1:51:20] | Think I could rent a scooter? | 我可以租一辆摩托吗? |
[1:51:26] | You have ID? | 你有身份证吗? |
[1:51:29] | Not really. | 算不上有 |
[1:52:30] | ♪Extreme ways are back again♪ | ♪再次踏上无尽之路♪ |
[1:52:32] | ♪Extreme places I didn’t know♪ | ♪朝向生疏未知远方♪ |
[1:52:35] | ♪I broke everything new again♪ | ♪一切重新来过♪ |
[1:52:37] | ♪Everything that I’d owned♪ | ♪我将我的一切♪ |
[1:52:40] | ♪I threw it out the windows came along♪ | ♪沿途抛诸窗外♪ |
[1:52:42] | ♪Extreme ways I know will part the colors of my sea♪ | ♪无尽之路划分海洋色彩♪ |
[1:52:47] | ♪Perfect color me♪ | ♪完美彩妆了我♪ |
[1:52:50] | ♪Extreme ways that help me♪ | ♪无尽的路助我♪ |
[1:52:52] | They help me out late at night | ♪助我夜深行外♪ |
[1:52:54] | ♪Extreme places I had gone♪ | ♪隐没于♪ |
[1:52:56] | ♪That never see any light♪ | ♪未见天日♪ |
[1:52:59] | ♪Dirty basements, dirty noise♪ | ♪肮脏地下室与噪音♪ |
[1:53:01] | Dirty places comin ‘ through♪ | ♪肮脏之地穿梭其间♪ |
[1:53:04] | ♪Extreme worlds alone♪ | ♪茫茫世界唯我独行♪ |
[1:53:06] | ♪Did you ever like it planned♪ | ♪可曾喜欢按部就班♪ |
[1:53:09] | ♪I would stand in line for this♪ | ♪我愿为此排队守候♪ |
[1:53:13] | ♪There ‘s always room in life for this♪ | ♪生命之中总有空位♪ |
[1:53:18] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:53:21] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:53:22] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:53:25] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:53:28] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:53:30] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:53:32] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:53:35] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:53:37] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:53:40] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:53:41] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:53:44] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:53:47] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:53:49] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:53:51] | ♪Like it always does♪ | ♪一如以往♪ |
[1:53:54] | ♪Always does♪ | ♪一如以往♪ |
[1:53:57] | ♪Extreme sounds that told me♪ | ♪遥远之声在耳际♪ |
[1:53:59] | ♪They held me down every night♪ | ♪我夜夜辗转难眠♪ |
[1:54:01] | ♪I didn ‘t have much to say♪ | ♪我不想多说什么♪ |
[1:54:04] | ♪I didn ‘t give up the light♪ | ♪我并未放弃光明♪ |
[1:54:06] | ♪I closed my eyes and closed myself♪ | ♪闭上双眼和自我♪ |
[1:54:08] | ♪And closed my world♪ | ♪封锁自己的世界♪ |
[1:54:10] | ♪And never opened up to anything♪ | ♪不再为谁而开启♪ |
[1:54:13] | ♪That could get me at all♪ | ♪将一切阻绝在外♪ |
[1:54:16] | ♪I had to close down everything♪ | ♪我必须封锁一切♪ |
[1:54:18] | ♪I had to close down my mind♪ | ♪必须封锁我的心♪ |
[1:54:20] | ♪Too many things to cover me♪ | ♪太多事遮蔽了我♪ |
[1:54:23] | ♪Too much can make me blind♪ | ♪太多事教我盲目♪ |
[1:54:25] | ♪I’ve seen so much in so many places♪ | ♪见识过沧海桑田♪ |
[1:54:28] | ♪So many heartaches, so many faces♪ | ♪太多心痛 太多脸孔♪ |
[1:54:30] | ♪So many dirty things♪ | ♪太多不堪入目的事物♪ |
[1:54:32] | ♪You couldn’t even believe♪ | ♪你根本无法去相信♪ |
[1:54:35] | ♪I would stand in line for this♪ | ♪我愿为此排队守候♪ |
[1:54:39] | ♪It’s always good in life fior this♪ | ♪生命之中总有空位♪ |
[1:54:45] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:54:47] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:54:49] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:54:51] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:54:54] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:54:57] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:54:58] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:55:01] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:55:04] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:55:06] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:55:08] | ♪Then it fell apart♪ | ♪然后瓦解♪ |
[1:55:11] | ♪It fell apart♪ | ♪四分五裂♪ |
[1:55:13] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:55:16] | ♪Oh, baby♪ | ♪哦 宝贝♪ |
[1:55:18] | ♪Like it always does♪ | ♪一如以往♪ |
[1:55:21] | ♪Always does♪ | ♪一如以往♪ |