Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Boondock Saints(处刑人)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Boondock Saints(处刑人)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:处刑人
英文名称:The Boondock Saints
年代:1999

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Our Father,who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. 我们在天上的父 愿你的名被尊为圣
[00:30] Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done… 愿你的国来临 愿你的旨意…
[00:34] on Earth as it is in heaven. 承行于地 如于天
[00:37] Give us this day our daily bread… 我们日用的饮食 求你今天赐给我们…
[00:40] and forgive us our trespasses… 宽免我们的罪过…
[00:42] as we forgive those who trespass against us. 犹如我们宽免 亏负于我们的人
[00:46] And lead us not into temptation… 不要让我们陷入诱惑…
[00:50] but deliver us from evil. 但救我们脱离那邪恶者
[00:53] For Thine is the kingdom,the power… 因为国度 权柄 荣耀都归于你…
[00:56] and the glory now and forever. 从今日到永远 世世无尽
[01:00] – Amen. – Amen. – 阿门 – 阿门
[01:06] Thank you,Father Macklepenny… 谢谢你 麦考利潘尼神父…
[01:08] for coming all the way across town to be our guest speaker. 谢谢你来这儿为我们诵读晨祷
[01:13] When I raise my flashing sword… 当我举起利剑…
[01:17] and my hand takes hold on judgment… 当我手握审判权…
[01:22] I will take vengeance upon mine enemies. 我将向敌人们复仇
[01:26] And I will repay those who haste me. 回报那些曾迫害过我的人
[01:30] Oh. Lord,raise me to Thy right hand… 哦 上帝啊 让我成为你的右手…
[01:33] and count me among Thy saints. 让我成为你的圣徒
[01:41] And I am reminded on this holy day… 就在这个神圣的日子里 我想起了…
[01:45] of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. 曾发生在基蒂·吉内维赛身上的惨剧
[01:52] As you all may remember… 正如你们所记得的…
[01:56] a long time ago, almost 30 years ago… 很久以前 大约三十年前…
[01:59] this poor soul cried out for help… 这个可怜的灵魂哭喊着寻求帮助…
[02:03] time and time again… 一遍又一遍…
[02:06] but no person answered her calls. 但无人伸出援手
[02:11] Though many saw… 即使在场的有许多人…
[02:14] no one so much as called the police. 却没有一个 打电话报警
[02:18] They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death… 他们只是冷眼旁观 在光天化日下…
[02:24] in broad daylight. 看着基蒂被一刀刀地捅死
[02:26] They watched as her assailant walked away. 他们眼睁睁地 目睹凶手逃离现场
[02:33] Now,we must all fear evil men. 如今 我们对罪恶之人都心存警惕
[02:39] But there is another kind of evil… 但还有另一种 罪恶…
[02:43] which we must fear most… 我们最应该小心提防…
[02:48] and that is the indifference… 那就是…
[02:51] of good men! 善良之人的冷漠!
[03:14] I do believe the monsignor’s finally got the point. 我想主教大人总算把话说到重点上了
[03:18] Aye. 是啊
[03:54] Hey,Conner! 嗨 康纳!
[04:04] What? 干吗?
[04:17] Yeah! Who’s the master? 看! 谁才是老大!
[04:26] You’re gonna be training her today. 今天由你来指导她
[04:28] Aye. 好啊
[04:38] – Basically,the rule of thumb here is… – Wait. Rule of thumb? – 基本上 这就像拇指法则一样… – 等等 拇指法则?
[04:49] In the early 1900s,it was legal for men to beat their wives… 十九世纪初那会儿 法律允许丈夫殴打自己的妻子…
[04:53] as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb. 只要他们用的棍子比拇指细
[05:03] Can’t do much damage with that then,can we? 用这个干不了什么大事 不是吗?
[05:05] Perhaps it should’ve been the “rule of wrist.” 也许法律规定的是”手腕法则”
[05:12] I knew you two pricks would give me problems. 我就知道你们这些混蛋会找我麻烦
[05:14] Come on. It’s St. Patty’s Day. It’s all in good fun. 今天可是圣帕蒂节 不过是图个好玩
[05:17] Ah,fuck you! And fuck you too! 你娘勒! 还有你!
[05:20] We’re sorry,all right? Just…Just relax. 对不起 行了吧? 放松点
[05:26] Oh,shit. 哦 麻烦了
[06:27] Hey,fuck-ass,give me a beer. 嘿 操他妈的混蛋 拿瓶啤酒过来
[06:40] Listen,boys,I’ve got some very bad news. 听着 孩子们 我有个坏消息
[06:44] I’m gonna have to close down t…t…the bar. 这里要关门大吉了
[06:48] The Russians are buying up buildings all over the town,including this one. 俄国人正在全城搜罗房屋 也包括这一栋
[06:53] Fuck! Ass! 操! 混蛋!
[06:55] And they’re not letting me renew my lease. 而且他们不让我延长租约
[06:58] Let me talk to my boss. 让我和老大说说
[07:01] – Maybe he can do something. – What the fuck’s your boss gonna do? – 也许他有办法 – 他妈的你老大能有什么办法?
[07:05] Listen,fellas, I don’t want anyone to know. 听着 伙计们 我不希望别人知道这件事
[07:08] So you keep your traps shut! 所以管好你们的嘴巴!
[07:10] You know what they say: People in glass houses sink s…s…ships. 人们怎么说来着: 病从口出 祸从口入
[07:18] Hey,Doc,I gotta buy you, like,a proverb book or something. 嘿 医生 我真该给你买本 那个啥 谚语小册子
[07:22] This mix-and-match shit’s gotta go. 拜托你别再说那些个乱弹琴的狗屎谚语了
[07:24] What? 你说什么?
[07:26] A penny saved is worth two in the bush,isn’t it? 省一文就是赚两文 不是吗?
[07:28] And don’t cross the road if you can’t get out of the kitchen. 还有别乱穿马路 如果你连厨房都不敢进
[07:39] What’s this,then? 这又是干吗?
[07:41] I am Ivan Checkov, and you will be closing now. 我叫伊万·柴可夫 现在这儿打烊了
[07:52] Checkov. 柴可夫
[07:55] Well,this here’s McCoy. We find a Spock,we’ve got us an away team. 那么 这位是麦考伊 我还找到一个叫斯伯克的 正好凑齐一只星际舰队
[08:02] Me in no mood for discussion. You,you stay. 我没心情和你耍嘴皮子 除了你 留下
[08:06] The rest of you,go now. 其它人 现在就给我离开
[08:08] Why don’t you make like a tree and get the fuck out of here! 你凭什么在这儿充老大 他妈的快滚出去!
[08:17] You know he’s got till the week’s end,right? 他的租约到周末才到期 是吧?
[08:19] You don’t have to be hard-asses,do ya? 你们没必要在这里当恶人 对吗?
[08:21] – It’s St. Patty’s Day. Everyone’s Irish tonight. – Mmm. – 今天是圣帕蒂节 今晚每个人都是爱尔兰人 – 嗯
[08:24] Why don’t you just pull up a stool and have a drink with us? 干吗不坐下来和我们喝杯酒?
[08:26] This is no game! If you won’t go… 这不是玩笑! 你们再不走…
[08:29] we will make you go. 我会让你们滚
[08:49] So these two guys are kicking the shit out of each other,right? 所以这两个家伙在猛揍对方 是吧?
[08:52] This guy picks up an old kitchen sink or something… 然后这个人捡起一个类似水槽的东西…
[08:55] and fucking crushes this guy with it. 他妈的一下子就把他砸死了
[08:58] It makes a big bang. 威力无穷的一击
[09:24] Look at him. His spine’s all crushed. Had to be one big motherfucker. 看看他 脊椎骨全断了 他妈的肯定是个大家伙
[09:28] Huge. Three,four hundred pounds. Fucking huge. 很大 三 四百磅重 非常重
[09:32] – That’s pretty thin. – Very thin. – 不可信 – 非常不可信
[09:40] Okay. All right,all right. 好吧 是这样 这样
[09:42] Say these two guys right here,they don’t even know the fucking huge guy. 假设他们在这里 遇上了一个谁都不认识的大块头
[09:45] They’re just staggering home from a bar still all fucked up from St. Patty’s last night. 从酒吧喝得醉醺醺回家 以为自己还在圣帕蒂节狂欢
[09:48] They decide to take a shortcut down through the alley. 选了一条快捷方式 沿着这条小巷
[09:51] Wrong fucking alley,huh? 一条他妈的黄泉路 嗯哼?
[09:53] ‘Cause this big motherfucker, he’s just waiting for them,right? 因为有个大个子 正候着他们自投罗网 不是吗?
[09:55] And what could be more perfect for a strong-arm robbery? Two drunk guys all bandaged up. 还有什么比一个强壮的抢匪更完美的组合? 两个缠满绷带的醉汉
[09:59] They’re already injured, for Christ’s sakes. Look at them. 瞧 他们已经浑身是伤了 看在上帝的份上
[10:02] These guys are stumbling through the alley.Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra 这两个家伙摇摇晃晃地穿过巷子
[10:05] This guy takes a blunt object, fucking…Waah! 那个人操起一个钝物 操…哇!
[10:08] Hits the guy with the bandages around his head,right? Why? ‘Cause he’s smart. 砸在头缠绷带的人身上 对吧? 为什么? 因为他不笨
[10:11] He knows the guy with the bandage around his ass,he aingt going nowhere. 他知道屁股上缠着绷带的那个家伙跑不远
[10:14] He’s going fucking nowhere! 他妈的他哪儿也去不了!
[10:17] Where are you going? Nowhere! That’s right. 你要上哪儿? 哪儿也去不成! 就这样
[10:22] He aingt done yet. He comes over and jumps on this guy’s back… 他的工作还没完 他转回来 扑到另一个家伙的背上…
[10:25] and crushes him to death. 然后活活把他压死了
[10:29] I feel something big here. 我感觉这儿要出大事
[10:31] I wouldn’t be surprised to see a lot of these turning up. 这家伙要是再次出现我可不会惊讶
[10:33] Brilliant! 精彩之极!
[10:35] So now we got a huge guy theory… 那么现在我们有一个能压死人的大块头凶手…
[10:38] and a serial crusher theory. 和一个连环杀手的理论
[10:41] Top notch. 满分
[10:43] – What’s your name? – Detective Greenly. – 你的名字是? – 格林利探长
[10:45] – Who the fuck are you? – That’s who the fuck I am. – 你他妈的是谁? – 我他妈的是这个
[10:50] Listen,I gotta do this by the numbers. 听好了 这次我们要协作办案
[10:53] I.D. just came back on these guys. 两名死者的身份已经出来了
[10:56] They got connections with the Russian mob. 他们和俄罗斯黑帮关系密切
[10:58] That makes it a federal matter. 所以这个案子也归联邦调查局管
[11:01] And Agent Smecker here is heading up the investigation with our full cooperation. 斯麦克探员将在我们的全力配合下 指挥这次调查行动
[11:06] – Why don’t you get me a cup of coffee? – Who the hell is this? – 为什么不给我来杯咖啡呢? – 你什么意思?
[11:09] – A caf?latte,twist of lemon… – What the fuck… – 拿铁 加柠檬… – 他妈的…
[11:11] – Chief,what the fuck is this? – Sweet ‘N Low. – 头儿 这他妈的是什么意思? – 加糖 低脂奶
[13:32] Mitchell,Langley! 米切尔 兰利!
[13:34] – Yes,sir. – Find the manager of this building. – 是 长官 – 找到这幢楼的管理人
[13:37] See if he’s had any complaints of water coming down… 问问他有没有接到任何从今天早上起…
[13:40] in any of the apartments starting just this morning. 公寓漏水的投诉
[13:42] Langley,you take that building. Same thing. 兰利 去查那栋楼 同样的问题
[13:46] Chaffey! Newman! 查菲! 纽曼!
[13:49] – Yes,sir. – Look in the trash around their hands. – 是 长官 – 检查这两具尸体附近的垃圾堆
[13:52] See if you can find me two bullet casings… 看看能不能找到两颗弹壳…
[13:55] fifty-caliber if my eyes serve me right. .50口径 如果我没看错的话
[13:59] Newman,rip through this shit. 纽曼 把这玩意儿拆开
[14:02] If this was a sink… 如果是个水槽…
[14:04] find me some metal parts. 给我把金属部件找出来
[14:06] Give me a drain cover, faucet or something. 像是槽盖 龙头之类的东西
[14:12] Got it right here. It’s a 50-cal. 找到了 一颗.50
[14:14] Chief,can you get ballistics down here… 警长 能派弹道专家过来吗…
[14:17] and tell them they have to dig a 50-caliber slug… 告诉他们要挖出一颗.50口径的子弹 从这儿…
[14:20] out of a brick wall and locate another that’s been fired through a Dumpster. 砖墙里 还有一颗射穿了垃圾箱
[14:23] We have the best ballistics guy in the world. 我们有最好的弹道专家
[14:25] – I can have him here in ten minutes. – How did you know that? – 十分钟内他就能到这儿 – 你怎么知道这些的?
[14:28] Liquid paraffin. 液体石蜡
[14:30] Came up positive. 检测火药的结果呈阳性
[14:32] And bullet holes are usually a big clue. 而一个弹孔 通常是条关键线索
[14:35] Nobody reported any gunshots. 我们没有接到这儿有枪击的报告
[14:37] This is an Irish neighborhood. I’m surprised you even got a phone call. 这儿是爱尔兰住区 有人报警就很让我意外了
[14:41] You know,I can’t find the second one,sir. 我找不到另外一颗弹壳 长官
[14:43] Look under the body. 看看尸体下面
[14:49] Oh,yeah,there it is. 哦 没错 就在这儿
[14:53] You guys ready for this? 各位准备好了吗?
[14:55] This was no gangland assassination. 这案子不是什么黑帮仇杀
[14:59] Though creative, it was way too sloppy. 虽然创意可佳 但手法并不利索
[15:01] Something went wrong here. This has “personal” written all over it. 有些东西不太对劲 看起来像是私人恩怨
[15:05] Agent Smecker. Yeah,this is all illegal loft housing. 斯麦克探员 这是一幢非法的工厂住房
[15:08] There’s no manager on the premises, but they found a lady on the fourth floor… 没有管理人记录在案 但他们在楼上找到一位女住户…
[15:11] who said she had water dripping down on her whole place. 她说整间屋子都在滴水
[15:13] – It started just this morning. – Fourth floor,huh? – 就是今早的事 – 四楼 对吗?
[15:16] Mm-hmm. 是的
[15:19] Then we’re heading to the fifth. 那么我们直接上五楼吧
[15:21] Come on. Let’s get out of here. You’re reaching,man. 好了 让我们离开这儿吧 你太武断了 老兄
[15:24] – It’s a theory. – I don’t know. No way. – 只是个理论 – 我不知道 不可能的
[15:26] You know how big a guy’s gotta be to do that? Fucking huge. 你想 要多大的块头才能干这事儿? 非常大
[15:29] Oh,really? I might just be wanting a bagel with my coffee. 哦 真的吗? 那我想再来上个面包圈
[15:40] I aingt getting him no fucking bagel. 我才不会买他妈的面包圈
[15:51] We’ll start the ass kissing with you. 要拍马屁 就从你开始
[15:58] Agent Smecker. Agent… 斯麦克探员 探员…
[16:01] Listen,I know this neighborhood pretty good. 听我说 这一带我很熟
[16:03] There’s a bar down the block named McGinty’s. 街区那头有间叫麦金蒂的酒吧
[16:05] – It stands a good chance they were there last night. – Good work,Mitchell. – 昨晚他们很有可能在那里出现 – 做的好 米切尔
[16:07] I’ll check it out myself. 我会亲自去查
[16:10] Look at the ceiling. Sense of touch alone. 盯住天花板 仅仅感觉我们手掌的接触
[16:13] Wait until you feel me move. Ooh. 等到感觉我动了
[16:15] So quick you couldn’t even feel it go,could you? 速度快的都感觉不到我动了 是吗?
[16:18] Let’s try it again. Try it again. Look at the ceiling. 再来一次 再来一次 盯住天花板
[16:21] It’s Doc. 是医生来了
[16:25] – Thanks for coming,Doc. – Jesus Christ! – 谢谢你能来 医生 – 老天爷!
[16:29] What the fuck happened? Are…Are you b…b…boys all right? 他妈的发生了什么事? 你们还好吧?
[16:32] – We’re alive. – An F.B.I. agent came by the bar… – 捡回一条命 – 有个联邦调查局的家伙来过我这儿…
[16:36] and he left me his c…c…ca… 他留下一张名…
[16:38] He left me his c…c… Oh,he fucking gave me this. Fuck! 他留给我一张名… 哦 操他妈的 他留给我这个 操!
[16:41] Ass! What are you gonna do? 混蛋! 你们打算怎么办?
[16:44] We oughta turn ourselves in, tell him it was self-defense. 我们必须去自首 告诉他我们是正当防卫
[16:46] Yeah,yeah,yeah. That’s what he said. 对 对 对 他也是这么说的
[16:48] – How the fuck’s he know that? We haven’t spoken to anyone. – D…D…Don’t know. – 他妈的他怎么会知道? 我们谁都没说 – 不清楚
[16:50] He d…d…didn’t say. 他没讲
[16:53] All right. Listen,Doc, we need you to do us a favor. 好吧 听着 医生 我们需要你帮一个忙
[16:56] – A…A…Anything. – Just hold on to this for us. – 尽管说 – 帮我们保管这个
[16:58] – We’re gonna come back for it when we get out. – Right. – 等我们没事了会回来取 – 行
[17:01] Fuck! Ass! 操! 混蛋!
[17:05] None of that cursing was directed at you. He’s…He’s a bit… 那些脏字儿都不是针对你的 他….他有点….
[17:12] First of all… 首先…
[17:14] I’d like to thank whichever one of you… 我要感谢你们这些个…
[17:18] doughnut-munching, barrel-assed… 整天只知道啃甜甜圈 偷懒不干活…
[17:21] pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press. 尽扯我后腿的娘娘腔 把案情泄露给媒体
[17:26] That’s just what we need now. 我们正需要这些
[17:28] some sensational story in the papers… 耸人听闻的报纸头条…
[17:30] making these boys out to be superheroes triumphing over evil. 把两个年轻人塑造成战胜邪恶势力的超级英雄
[17:35] Let me squash the rumors now. 现在让我来粉碎此类谣言
[17:38] These two are not heroes. 他们可不是什么大英雄
[17:42] They’re just two ordinary men… 他们只是两个普通人…
[17:45] who were put in an extraordinary situation… 在极其偶然的情况下…
[17:49] and they just happened to come out on top. 正好成为了这个案子的主角
[17:51] Yes,nothing from our far-reaching computer system… 没错 至今为止还没有从我们神通广大的计算机系统里…
[17:55] has turned up diddly on these two. 找到关于这两个无名小辈的线索
[17:57] All we know is what we found out from the neighbors. 我们所知道的 只有从左邻右舍
[17:59] And the general consensus is… 到广大民众 都一致的认可…
[18:04] they’re angels. 他们是天使的化身
[18:09] But angels don’t kill. 但天使不会杀人
[18:12] And we got two bodies in the morgue… 而停尸房里的两具尸体…
[18:14] that look like they’ve been serial-crushed… 看起来像是被一个身材魁梧 面目可憎的…
[18:17] by some huge,frigging guy. 连环杀人狂压死的
[18:21] Are we considering these guys armed and dangerous? 我们是否该考幡那两个家伙是持有武器的危险分子?
[18:24] Well,not armed. 嗯 他们没有武器
[18:26] If they had guns,they would’ve used them. But dangerous? Very. 如果有 他们之前就用了 危险分子? 非常危险
[18:29] Now,what makes you think they’re dangerous? 是什么让你认为他们是危险分子?
[18:31] Maybe they’re just protecting each other. 也许他们只是为了保护自己
[18:39] Hey,look,I…I…I’m not saying one way or the other. 嘿 你瞧 我可没说只有一种可能
[18:42] Just be careful and go by the protocol on this. 照老规矩 小心行事就好
[18:46] It’s grunt police work that’s gonna bring this one in. 大伙儿努力干 才能把他们逮捕归案
[18:50] These guys are miles away by now. 这两个家伙这会儿早就跑远了
[18:53] But if you wanna beat your head against the wall,then here’s what you’re looking for. 如果想快点找到他们 你不妨这么做
[18:56] They’re scared,like two little bunny rabbits. 他们胆小的 像两只受惊的兔子
[18:58] Anything in a uniform or flashing blue lights is gonna spook them. 任何一个穿制服的人 或是警车上的灯光都能吓着他们
[19:01] Okay? So the only thing we can do is put a potato on a string… 所以? 我们唯一能做的就是 在绳子上绑一颗土豆…
[19:05] and drag it through South Boston. 拖着这玩意儿在全波士顿转悠
[19:07] Thanks for coming out. 谢天谢地他们终于现身了
[19:10] You’d probably have better luck with a beer. 换成啤酒 你的机率还大点
[19:14] You would. 没错
[19:16] – Oh,fuck. – Hey,Greenly. – 哦 操 – 嘿 格林利
[19:19] Onion bagel,cream cheese. 洋葱圈 干奶酪
[19:34] This conversation is going to be recorded. 这次对话将被录音
[19:38] Just answer to the best of your knowledge. 尽管说你们知道的就好
[19:41] Excuse me,sir. Please. 抱歉 长官 请等一等
[19:46] [Speaking Gaelic] 钱和枪的事怎么对他讲? [盖尔语]
[19:55] Okay,we’re ready. 行 我们准备好了
[19:59] You boys are not under oath here. Just answer the questions. 你们不用宣誓 只需要回答几个问题
[20:03] I’m assuming… 我假设…
[20:05] you knew these guys from before,huh? 你们认识这两个人?
[20:10] We met them last night. 昨晚碰上的
[20:14] They had some pretty interesting bandages. 他们身上的绷带挺有意思
[20:17] Know anything about that? 对此你们有何看法?
[20:22] Listen,if you want to fight, you can see you’re outnumbered here. 听着 如果想找麻烦 我们的人可比你们的多
[20:25] We’re trying to be civil, so I suggest you take our offer. 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 建议你们照我说的做
[20:27] I make the offers. 你们得听我的
[20:29] Hey,Boris. 嘿 鲍里斯
[20:33] What would you do? 你会怎么办?
[20:36] if I told you… 如果我说…
[20:38] your pinko Commie mother sucks so much dick… 你的赤色共产婊子娘 一天到晚给人口交…
[20:41] her face looks like an egg. 她的脸看起来就像个鸡蛋
[20:43] – Fuck you! – What are you doing? – 操你妈的! – 你在干吗?
[20:45] [Speaking Russian] 这样子可不太礼貌 你说是吗? [俄语]
[21:13] Stay away! He can take care of himself! 让开! 他能自个儿搞定!
[21:43] Freeze, you fucking Irish faggots! 别动 他妈的你们这些爱尔兰同性恋!
[21:45] Get the fuck up! 他妈的给我站起来!
[21:48] – Come on! – Get your fucking hands off of me! – 起来! – 他妈的放开我!
[21:52] Cuff yourself around the back! Cuff yourself! 铐在后面 把自己铐起来!
[21:55] Cuff it! 铐上!
[22:00] You know why I fucking come here? 知道我他妈的为什么来这儿?
[22:03] I come here to kill you. 我是来杀你的!
[22:05] But now,I no think I fucking kill you. 但现在 我他妈的不想杀你了
[22:09] I kill your brother. 我要杀了你兄弟
[22:11] Shoot him in the head. 一枪打爆他的脑袋
[22:15] – Fuck you! – Gotta go. – 操你妈的! – 走吧
[22:17] Conner! 康纳!
[22:20] It was just a fucking bar fight! You guys are fucking pussies! 他妈的只是一场酒吧闹事! 他妈的你们这帮胆小鬼!
[23:17] I hope your conscience is clear,Irishman. 希望你现在神志清醒 爱尔兰小子
[24:33] So,how is it… 那么 你们怎么…
[24:36] – that you guys are fluent in Russian? – We paid attention in school. – 会说一口流利的俄语? – 上课认真听讲
[24:39] Do you speak any other languages? 还会说其它语言吗?
[24:42] – Aye. Our mother insisted on it. – French? – 会啊 妈妈坚持让我们学的 – 法语?
[24:45] [Speaking French] 他没问我们 就知道了这些 对此你怎么看?
[24:49] Oh,that’s beautiful. 哦 真漂亮
[24:51] [Speaking Italian] 我不知道 也许有人看见我们 把我们供出来了
[24:55] – What’s that? – It’s Italian. – 是什么? – 是意大利语
[24:58] [German] 不会是我们附近的人 他们都是百分之一百的爱尔兰人
[25:06] – Jawohl. – [Spanish] – 没错 [德语] – 那我猜他肯定非常 非常的厉害 [西班牙语]
[25:12] What are you guys doing working at a frigging meat packing plant? 你们为什么会在该死的冷冻肉类加工厂上班?
[25:17] – Uh,Agent Smecker? The press is everywhere. – Yeah. – 斯麦克探员? 媒体都到了 – 好吧
[25:19] They’re just going nuts for these guys. I don’t know what you wanna do. 他们疯了一样地打听这两个人的消息 不知道你打算怎么办
[25:23] You’re not being charged. It’s up to you. You wanna talk to them? 你们不会被起诉 自己决定吧 要不要去面对媒体?
[25:26] – Absolutely not. – No pictures either. – 绝对不要 – 也别登照片
[25:29] Is there any way that we could stay here? 有没有可能让我们留在这儿?
[25:31] Uh,yeah. You know,we have an extra holding cell you guys… 行啊 我们有一间空的拘留室 你们可以…
[25:35] – Can they stay? – Well,we’ll have to check with your mom. – 他们能留下吗? – 嗯 得先问问你妈妈
[25:40] But it’s okay with me if your friends sleep over. 我倒是不介意你的朋友们留下来过夜
[25:46] Time to feed the dogs. 该去喂狗了
[25:51] Okay,people. Okay. 好了 大家
[25:53] This is our official statement. 以下是警方的正式声明
[25:56] The MacManus brothers are not being charged with a crime. 麦克曼努斯兄弟将不被指控以任何罪名
[26:00] This is a clear-cut case of self-defense. 很显然这是一桩正当防卫的案例
[26:03] They are being released at an undisclosed time and location… 他们将在不经公开的时间和地点 被无罪释放…
[26:05] in accordance with their wishes. 依照他们的意愿
[26:07] – Do the MacManus brothers have any priors? – Can we speak to the brothers? – 麦克曼努斯兄弟是否有前科? – 我们能和兄弟俩说句话吗?
[26:17] – Hey,Rocco,how you doing? – Hey! – 嘿 洛克 过得怎样? – 嗨!
[26:21] Yeah! 耶!
[26:29] What have you got there? 拿什么来了?
[26:31] – Ahh. – Very nice. – 啊 – 真棒
[26:37] This poor soul… 这颗不幸的灵魂…
[26:39] cried out for help. 急切地寻求帮助
[26:41] They watched as he simply walked away. 他们冷眼旁观 看着他逃之夭夭
[26:44] Indifference of good men! 善良之人的冷漠!
[26:47] Nobody wanted to get involved. 没有人该被无辜牵连
[26:50] Nobody 没有人
[26:52] Whosoever shed man’s blood… 任何枉杀他人之辈…
[26:55] by man shall his blood be shed. 须以血的代价偿还
[26:59] For in the image of God may deem a man. 这是上帝的化身授予凡人的旨意
[27:04] Destroy all that which is evil. 摧毁一切邪恶
[27:06] So that which is good may flourish. 善良才得以繁荣
[27:43] What the fuck is that? 该死的是什么?
[27:47] It’s that fucking Russian’s pager. 他妈的是那个俄国佬的呼机
[27:51] Let’s go. 我们走
[28:04] How are ya? 还好吧?
[28:07] – Keep the faith,man. – Fucking blow me. – 有点信心 兄弟 – 真他妈的见鬼
[28:09] – What was that? Have you got a pen? – Yeah. Here you go. – 这是什么? 有笔吗? – 给 拿去
[28:13] – Thanks. Be right back. – Good morning,son. How are ya? – 谢啦 一会儿回来 – 早安 孩子 过得如何?
[28:15] – Good morning. – We’d be honored if you would join us. – 早安 – 假如有你们的加入 我们很荣幸
[28:21] – See this? – What’s this? – 看见没? – 是什么?
[28:24] Saints? 圣徒?
[28:31] Body of Christ. Body of Christ. 圣餐 圣餐
[28:51] Amen. 阿门
[28:58] That’s not funny,man. Give it here,package boy. 这可不好笑 拿来 跑腿的
[29:01] Joey Beevo said it was important. Said to give it to him myself. 乔伊·比沃说这很重要 要我亲手交给他
[29:04] Give me the fucking thing. 他妈的给我拿过来
[29:09] Sit the fuck down. 他妈的坐下
[29:22] So,I’m Rocco. I’m the funny man. 那么 我是洛克 滑稽小子
[29:29] I’m so fucking funny. 我真他妈滑稽
[29:31] – Fuck you,Vincenzo. – Uh-huh. – 操你妈的 文森佐 – 嗯哼
[29:34] How did you get that shiner on your eye? 那黑眼圈是怎么弄上去的?
[29:36] What’s the matter? Someone didn’t think you were very funny? 怎么了? 有人觉得你不够滑稽?
[29:43] I caught your show at the Velvet Room at the Holiday Inn. 我看了你在假日旅店舞厅里的表演
[29:45] Loved it when you busted into “Viva Las Vegas.” 爱死那段即兴的”拉斯韦加斯万岁”
[29:48] – Hey,hey,hey. – [Shouting In Italian] 嘿 嘿 嘿
[29:55] You insignificant little fuck! 你这个无名小杂种!
[29:58] I always get my money, you cocksucking bastardo! 我的钱一定会搞到手 你这个狗屁混帐东西!
[30:09] The ’90s are killing me. 九十年代那批人快整死我了
[30:11] I shouldn’t have done that. 我不该那么做
[30:13] You’re not supposed to tell a guy you’re gonna kill him no more. 你不应该告诉那些家伙 不打算宰了他们
[30:16] I gotta tiptoe through the tulips with these assholes. 我得小心翼翼地供奉这帮子混蛋
[30:19] Taking all the fun out of the job. 剥夺这份工作全部的乐趣
[30:29] Pappa Joe, you want me to go now? 乔伊老大 你要我出去吗?
[30:33] All the boys tell me how you make them laugh when you come around. 每个人都说你能把他们逗乐
[30:36] What a crackup you are. What do they call you? 说你是颗开心果 他们怎么叫你来着?
[30:39] Uh,the… 呃…
[30:42] The…The funny man. 滑…滑稽小子
[30:44] The funny man. 滑稽小子
[30:46] I’m having a shitty day. I’m depressed. 我今天过的很糟 心情很差
[30:50] Tell me a funny joke. 说个笑话给我听
[30:53] Now? 现在?
[30:55] A joke? Uh… 说个笑话? 呃…
[30:57] Um,uh,a joke. Yeah,all right. 说个笑话 是啊 没错
[31:00] Um,there’s these,uh, three guys… 有那么三个人…
[31:03] a…a…a spic… 一个墨西哥人…
[31:06] a…a…a white guy and a black guy. 一个白人和一个黑人
[31:09] – Nigger! – Yeah. – 黑鬼! – 对
[31:11] Yeah. And they’re walking along the beach. 嗯 他们在沙滩上散步
[31:14] They see this pot. They rub it,a genie comes out. 然后看见了一个瓶子 他们擦了一下瓶子 出现了一只妖精
[31:17] Genie says you can wish for anything you want. He asks the Mexican what he wants. 妖精说我能达成你们所有的愿望 他问那个墨西哥人要什么
[31:22] And he goes… 他回答…
[31:24] “I want all my people in America to be happy and free in Mexico.” “我想让所有在美国的同胞都回到墨西哥 过上快乐自由的日子”
[31:29] So the genie…Poof! And all the spics are in Mexico. 妖精一变…噗! 墨西哥人都回到了他们的国家
[31:33] – And then he asks the black guy… – Nigger. – 然后他问那个黑人… – 黑鬼
[31:36] Yeah,that’s what I said. 对 我就是这个意思
[31:38] He goes to the nigger, says,”What do you want?” 他走到黑鬼身边 问: “你想要什么?”
[31:41] And he goes… 他回答…
[31:43] “I want all my African… “我希望所有黑人…
[31:46] “my nigger brothers in America… “黑鬼兄弟 在美国的…
[31:48] to be back in Africa and happy and everything.” 都回到非洲 快快乐乐等等”
[31:52] So the genie goes poof! 然后妖精一变!
[31:54] And,um,all the niggers in America… 呃 唔 所有在美国的黑鬼…
[31:57] are in Africa. 都回到了非洲
[31:59] And this is going… I’m not funny today. 然后… 我今天一点都不滑稽
[32:02] I know. I’m having a hard day. I…I…This joke sucks. 我知道 今天我过得挺困难 我…这个笑话很烂
[32:05] It’s just a stupid joke. 只是一个烂笑话
[32:11] Continue the joke. 继续说
[32:18] So the genie says to the white guy… 然后妖精问那个白人…
[32:21] “What’s your one wish?” “你的愿望是什么?”
[32:23] And the white guy goes, “You mean to tell me… 白人回答 “你该不是告诉我…
[32:25] all the niggers and spics are out of America?” 所有在美国的黑鬼和墨西哥人都滚回老家了?”
[32:28] The genie goes,”Yeah.” He says… 妖精回答: “没错” 白人说…
[32:30] “Well,um,I’ll have a Coke then.” “好吧 那给我来罐可乐就行”
[32:55] “I’ll have a Coke.” “给我来罐可乐”
[32:57] Yeah. Everybody’s out… 是啊 全滚回老家了…
[32:59] so he just wants a Coke, ’cause that’s all he needs. 所以他只要一罐可乐 这就是他全部的愿望
[33:06] – Tell me one more. – What? – 再来一个 – 什么?
[33:28] Knock yourselves out. 随便挑
[33:54] Fucking hell. 真他妈的爽
[34:11] – Do you know what we need,man? Some rope. – Absolutely. – 知道我们需要什么 兄弟? 一些绳子 – 当然
[34:14] – What are ya,insane? – No,it aingt. – 你是不是脑子有问题? – 不 我没疯
[34:17] Charlie Bronson’s always got rope. 查理·布朗森总拿着绳子
[34:20] – What? – Yeah. – 什么? – 像这样
[34:22] He’s got a lot of rope strapped around him in the movies,and they always end up using it. 他的腰上总缠着一堆绳子 电影最后他们总能派上用场
[34:25] – You’ve lost it,haven’t it? – No,I’m serious. – 你铁定是头脑发热 对吗? – 不 我是认真的
[34:29] That’s stupid. Name one thing you’d need a rope for. 太蠢了 告诉我一个我们需要绳子的理由
[34:32] You don’t fucking know what you’re gonna need it for. They just always need it. 他妈的你不知道什么时候会用 他们就是需要绳子
[34:36] What’s this “they” shit? This isn’t a movie. “他们”是什么狗屁东西? 这又不是拍电影
[34:43] Oh. Right. 哦 好吧
[34:51] Is that right,Rambo? 正点呀 兰波?
[34:57] All right. Get your stupid fucking rope. 好吧 他妈的带上你的傻瓜绳子
[35:00] I’ll get my stupid rope. 我会带上我的傻瓜绳子
[35:03] I’ll get it. 我会的
[35:06] There’s rope right there. 这儿就有
[35:43] You nervous? 紧张吗?
[35:46] – A bit. – Myself as well. – 有一点 – 我也是
[36:02] Hello? 喂?
[36:06] Uh-huh. Room number? 房间号?
[36:10] Have we got a time of death? 死亡时间?
[36:15] We got a body count? 总共几具尸体?
[36:19] Uh-huh. I’ll be down there in a bit. 一会儿就到
[36:22] Keep the press out. 封锁消息
[36:26] – What are you doing? – I just wanted to cuddle. – 你在干什么? – 我只想抱抱你
[36:28] Cuddle? What a fag. 抱抱? 真像个同性恋
[36:42] Ooh. 噢
[36:44] This is a fucking slaughterhouse. 这他妈的是个屠宰场
[36:56] – How many bodies,Greenly? – Eight. – 几具尸体 格林利? – 八具
[37:00] Aw,shit. I forgot about that one. Nine. Nine? 噢 该死的 我忘了那家伙 九具 九具?
[37:03] While Greenly’s out getting coffee, anybody else want anything? 格林利要出去买咖啡 谁还想要点什么?
[37:06] Shit! 该死的!
[37:09] So,Duffy… 那么 达菲…
[37:11] you got any theories to go with that tie? 你有何理论 根据这些线索?
[37:17] Look,fuck all these other guys. 看 别管他妈的其它人
[37:20] This was their target. The fag man. 这个才是他们的目标 这个喜欢男人的家伙
[37:23] The what man? 什么人?
[37:25] The fat man. 胖的那个
[37:29] Well,Freud was right. 唔 弗洛伊德说的没错
[37:31] So you think they came for the fag man,huh? 所以你认为他们是冲着这个喜欢男人的家伙而来?
[37:35] What do you base this upon? 有何依据?
[37:37] He was the only one done right. Double tap back of the head. 只有他是被凶手处决的 脑后两个枪眼
[37:40] – And the pennies? – New hit man wants to leave his mark. – 那些硬币呢? – 新手想留下自己的记号
[37:43] That’s a possibility. 有可能
[37:45] Now you Irish cops are perking up. 你们这些爱尔兰警察总算挣回一点面子
[37:49] That’s two sound theories in one day… 一天之内提出了两个合理的结论…
[37:51] neither of which deal with abnormally-sized men. 没有一个和身材反常的大个子有关
[37:54] Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing. 让我想来上一段踢踏舞呢
[38:01] Another possibility is they were placed there with religious intent. 另一种可能性是出于宗教意图
[38:05] Okay,some cultures still put pennies in the eyes of the dead. Or silver. 的确 部分民族仍然有在死人眼睛上放置硬币或银币的习俗
[38:09] The Italians,the Greeks. 意大利人 希腊人
[38:12] Sicilians. 西西里黑手党
[38:15] So,what’s the “symbology” there? 那么 这里有什么”象征学”?
[38:18] The “symbology”? “象征学”?
[38:21] Now that Duffy has relinquished his King Bonehead crown… 现在达菲放弃了他的笨蛋王冠…
[38:24] I see we have an heir to the thrown. 而我找到了继承他王位的最佳人选
[38:26] I’m sure the word you were looking for was “symbolism.” What is the symbolism there? 我相信你想说的是”象征意义” 这里有什么象征意义?
[38:32] Let me explain it to you. 让我解释给你听
[38:34] In Greek and Roman mythology… 希腊神话和罗马神话里…
[38:37] when you died,you’d have to pay the toll to Charon… 人死后必须付钱给卡戎…
[38:41] the boatman who ferried you across to the Gates of Judgment. 这位冥河的船夫带他们穿越审判之门
[38:44] This made sure the dead came to atone for what they did during their lives… 而这能确保死者得到与他们在世时所作所为相应的下场…
[38:47] Detective Alapopskalius. 阿拉波普斯加列斯警探
[38:49] Jesus. You’re the first one that ever got that. 上帝 你是第一个读对的人
[38:51] Yeah,well,I’m an expert in nameology. 是啊 嗯 我是”名字学”的专家
[38:59] These burns indicate that they used silencers. 这些烧伤说明凶手用了消音器
[39:03] Look at these entry and exit wounds. 看看这些子弹进出造成的伤口
[39:06] They’re almost identical. 几乎完全一致
[39:10] The two bullets went in here through the top of the skull… 两颗子弹从这里射入 穿过头骨…
[39:13] crisscrossed,and exited through the eyeballs. 在中间交叉 最后从眼睛射出
[39:16] This one clue tells us three distinct facts. 这条线索告诉我们三个显而易见的事实
[39:19] – Number one. Duffy? – They shot him at a downward angle. – 第一 达菲? – 他们以向下的角度射击
[39:22] – They put him on his knees? – Excellent. Number two. Greenly. – 凶手让他跪在地上? – 很好 第二 格林利
[39:28] They shot him at a downward angle? 他们以向下的角度射击?
[39:35] It tells us he was the last to die. 这说明了他是最后一个被杀的
[39:39] And number three. Dolly. 第三条 多利
[39:41] There was two shooters. 有两名凶手
[39:43] – Fan-freaking-tastic. – Hey,wait a minute. – 妙呆了 – 嘿 等一等
[39:46] Stay with me,boys. What did they do… 听我说完 各位 他们是怎么….
[39:48] to make two such identical wounds? 制造出两个完全相同的伤口?
[39:50] Two men of similar height dropped this guy down. 两个相同身高的人把他摁在地上
[39:53] Each puts some iron to his head and boom! That’s all she fricking wrote. 手里各握一把枪抵着他的脑袋 然后砰! 结果就是这样
[39:58] – What about one guy,two guns? – Ah,possible. – 也许是一个人 两把枪? – 或许
[40:01] But unlikely. The angles are too extreme. 但不像 角度太偏了
[40:04] A guy holding two guns to the back of your noodle is going to shoot straight ahead. 通常一个人拿两把枪 都是形成这样的直角
[40:07] He wouldn’t cock out his elbows. It makes no sense. 他不会分开手肘去射击 这没道理
[40:09] Besides,are you telling me one guy came in here… 何况 你告诉我 单凭一个人…
[40:14] and killed eight men with eight extremely well-aimed shots in just a few seconds? 就在数秒之内解决了八个枪法精准的黑帮分子?
[40:18] No way. It had to be at least two. 决不可能 至少该是两个人
[40:25] You and your fucking rope. 你和你的傻瓜绳子
[40:39] – I told you there would be a shaft. – Just like on television. – 我早说肯定有条通风道 – 就像电视里一样
[40:52] [Russian] [俄语]
[41:06] Fuck. 操
[41:35] Where the fuck are you going? 他妈的你往哪儿走?
[41:37] Shh! I fucking hear some shit out here. 嘘! 他妈的我听到这里有动静
[41:40] Fuck you. I’m sweating my ass off dragging your fucking rope around. 你娘勒 拖着那些该死的绳子 我热的屁股都在出汗
[41:44] – It must weigh 30 pounds. – Shh! – 至少有三十磅 – 嘘!
[41:46] We are doing some serious shit here. Now,get a fucking hold of yourself! 我们在干正事 你他妈的收敛一点儿!
[41:49] Oh,fuck you! I’m not the rope-toting Charlie Bronson wannabe… 哦 你娘勒! 我又不是查理·布朗森的崇拜者…
[41:53] – that’s getting us fucking lost. – Would you fucking shut it? – 害的我们没路可走 – 你他妈的能不能闭嘴?
[41:58] You mother… 你妈…
[42:11] – Jesus fucking Christ. – Oh,shit! – 他妈的上帝 – 哦 该死!
[42:43] Shepherds we shall be for Thee,my Lord,for Thee. 我等将成为牧羊人 为了你 我的主 为了你
[42:46] Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. 从你手中继承权柄
[42:48] Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. 我等的脚踪将迅捷地执行你的旨意
[42:51] So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. 用他们的灵魂 让这条流向你的河水生生不息
[42:55] [Speaking Latin] 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义
[43:35] And I shall count thee among my favored sheep. 我将钦点你 为我最宠爱的羔羊
[43:40] And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven. 你会获得天堂里所有天使的庇佑
[43:46] Television. 电视
[43:50] Television is the explanation for this. 电视能解释这一切
[43:53] You see this in bad television. 你会在乱七八糟的电视里看到这些
[43:56] The little assault guys creeping through the vents,coming in through the ceiling. 小个子的闯入者沿着通风孔爬进来 从天花板上出现
[44:00] That James Bond shit never happens in real life. Professionals don’t do that. 詹姆斯·邦德那套从不会发生在现实世界里 专业人士可不这么干
[44:06] Well,name one thing you’re gonna need this stupid fucking rope for. 呃 他妈的告诉我一个 我们需要这傻瓜绳子的理由
[44:11] – That was way easier than I thought. – Aye. – 这可比我想象的容易多了 – 是啊
[44:14] On TV,you’ve always got that guy that jumps over the sofa. 电视里 总有个家伙从沙发后面跳出来
[44:17] – And then you’ve gotta shoot him for ten fucking minutes too. – Aye. – 然后你他妈的还要和他交火十多分钟 – 对啊
[44:20] – Christ. We’re good. – Yes,we are. – 我们真不赖 – 没错 我们很不赖
[44:24] Now,what do you think is in that little case there? 现在 你认为那个小包里装的是什么?
[44:34] – Fuck me! – Oh. – 操我妈的! – 噢
[44:38] The hits just keep on coming. 好处源源不断啊
[44:40] Ow! Give it a smell. 你闻闻
[44:42] I love our new job. 我爱这份新工作
[45:02] Bastard. This has got to be his big break. 臭小子 这次肯定轮到他出头了
[45:05] – Yeah. – We’ve got to fuck with him,right? – 是啊 – 他妈的我们当然要耍耍他 对吗?
[45:11] Okay. 行啊
[45:13] Shh. 嘘
[45:15] Open the door. I’m gonna grab him by the fucking hair. 开门 我来揪住他的头发
[45:18] Sit down! 过来!
[45:21] – Get down! Shut up! – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! – 过来! 住嘴! – 别开枪! 别开枪!
[45:24] – We’re on the same side. Please,don’t shoot. – Get on the ground! – 我们是一路的 拜托 别开枪 – 趴到地上去!
[45:28] Don’t shoot,don’t shoot. We’re on the same side. 别开枪 别开枪 我们是一路的
[45:30] Boss must’ve sent me in as backup. I’m Rocco! 老板肯定是让我来支援你们的 我是洛克!
[45:33] – I’m the funny man. That aingt my name. – Where’s your gun? – 我是滑稽小子 那不是我的名字 – 你的枪在哪儿?
[45:36] – Where’s your gun? – I’m the fucking funny man! It’s right here. Right here. – 枪在哪儿? – 我他妈的是滑稽小子! 就在那儿 那儿
[45:40] That aingt my real name. 这不是我的真名
[45:43] What the fuck? Jeez! 他妈的怎么回事? 老天啊
[45:47] It’s a fucking six-shooter! 他妈的是把六轮手枪!
[45:49] There’s nine bodies,genius! 这儿有九个人 大天才!
[45:53] What the fuck were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death,funny man? 你他妈的打算怎么办? 笑死剩下的三个 滑稽小子?
[45:58] Pappa Joe said there was only two! In and out! 乔伊老大说只有两个人! 里里外外!
[46:03] Boy,you guys sure did a good job. 你们这两个家伙干的真不赖
[46:06] Ah,shit. You guys are good,huh? 噢 该死的 你们真有一手 嗯哼?
[46:09] Cool masks. Where’d you get them? 面罩很酷 哪儿弄的?
[46:11] – We gotta do him right here! – Right now! – 我们现在就得做了他! – 就现在!
[46:14] – Don’t,please! I’m the funny man! – Right. – 别 求你们了! 我是滑稽小子! – 就这么办!
[46:17] – Don’t kill me! Don’t kill me,please! – Right! – 别杀我! 别杀我 求求你! – 好了!
[46:19] I’m the funny man! 我是滑稽小子!
[46:29] What a fucking idiot! 真他妈的白痴!
[46:35] Fucking…What the fucking fuck…Who the fuck… 操….他妈的怎么回事… 他妈的谁..
[46:40] Fuck this fucking…How did you two fucking fucks…Fuck! 操他妈的… 他妈的你们两个究竟他妈的…操!
[46:45] Well,that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word. 喔 无疑你生动地展示了词汇的多样性
[46:53] All these guys are Russian mob. 所有这些人都是俄罗斯黑帮成员
[46:56] But not like those two peons in the alley the other day. 但不像那天死在巷子里的小喽啰
[46:59] These guys are all syndicate bosses and underbosses. 这些人都是角头 老大和他们的副手
[47:02] I have a dossier on every man in this room. 我手上有这间屋子里 每一个人的卷宗
[47:07] Since the Iron Curtain has gone down… 冷战结束后…
[47:10] the Russian syndicates have started to come here. 俄国黑手党开始向这儿渗透
[47:12] And in the spirit of Glasnost,the Soviets have opened their borders to the Mafia. 根据苏联政府的公平开放原则 他们对黑社会大开门户
[47:17] But the Italians, they aren’t convinced… 但是意大利人 他们可不认为….
[47:20] the grounds in Mother Russia are fertile enough for organized crime yet. 俄国本土已经成熟到能发展出有组织的犯罪团伙
[47:23] So they aingt ready to commit. But the Russians are coming here anyway. 所以他们还没准备好交出地盘 但无论如何俄国佬还是来了
[47:29] They are unwelcome. 他们是不受欢迎的人士
[47:31] So,what we have here, gentlemen… 因此 在这儿发生的 先生们…
[47:35] is possibly the beginning… 也许是…
[47:38] of the first international mob war. 一场国际间黑帮大火并的开始
[47:42] Unless I’ve totally missed something. 除非我漏了非常重要的线索
[47:45] I’m live from the Copley Plaza Hotel… 我在考布利广场酒店 为您进行现场报道…
[47:47] where we have just been informed that the largest multiple murder… 刚刚在这里 发生了波士顿有史以来…
[47:50] in Boston’s history has just taken place. 规模最大的谋杀案
[47:53] We have learned that there were nine victims… 据称这九名死者…
[47:55] all deeply involved in a notoriously violent Russian crime syndicate… 都与本市臭名昭著的俄罗斯黑帮…
[47:58] right here in Boston. 有密切的关联
[48:00] Anybody you think is evil? 任何一个你们认为邪恶的人?
[48:03] Aye. 对
[48:05] Don’t you think that’s a little weird,a little psycho? 你们不觉得这样有点怪异 有点疯狂?
[48:09] Do you know what I think is psycho,Roc? 你知道让我觉得我疯狂是什么 洛克?
[48:15] It’s decent men with loving families. 拥有美满家庭的好人们
[48:17] They go home every day after work, and they turn on the news. 每天工作回家 打开电视看新闻
[48:20] You know what they see? They see rapists… 知道他们看见了什么? 强奸犯…
[48:23] and murderers and child molesters. 杀人犯 猥亵幼童犯
[48:25] They’re all getting out of prison. 一个个地出狱
[48:27] Mafiosos… 黑手党成员…
[48:30] getting caught with 20 kilos… 携带20公斤海洛因被捕…
[48:33] getting out on bail the same fucking day. 却被予以保释 就在他妈的同一天
[48:36] And everywhere, everyone thinks the same thing… 每个地方 每个人 都在想着一件事…
[48:39] that someone should just go kill those motherfuckers. 应该有人就这么杀了这些混蛋
[48:44] Kill them all. Admit it. 杀光他们 承认吧
[48:47] Even you’ve thought about it. 就算是你 也有过这样的念头
[48:53] You guys should be in every major city. 你们应该出现在每个大城市里
[48:57] This is some heavy shit. 这玩意儿有够劲爆
[48:59] This is like “Lone Ranger” heavy,man. 和”正义先锋”一样劲 兄弟
[49:03] Fuck it! There’s so much shit that pisses me off! 去他妈的! 太多狗屎惹毛老子我了!
[49:08] You guys should recruit,’cause I’m sick and fucking tired… 你们需要添个帮手 因为他妈的我受够了这种…
[49:11] of walking down the street waiting for one of these crack-piping… 整天被那些瘾君子 马屁精…
[49:15] ass-wiping,motherless lowlifes to get me! 忘恩负义的小混混使唤的生活!
[49:18] Hallelujah,Jaffar. 哈利路亚 贾法尔
[49:20] So you’re not just talking about mob guys,right? 你们并不只是针对那些黑社会 是吗?
[49:22] You’re talking about pimps and drug dealers and all that shit,right? 你们的目标还有那些拉皮条的 卖毒品的混蛋 对吗?
[49:25] Oh,yeah. 是啊 没错
[49:29] Fuck. You guys could do this every goddamn day. 操 天杀的你们每天都能开工
[49:32] We’re sort of like 7-Eleven. 我们有点像24小时便利店
[49:35] We’re not always doing business, but we’re always open. 不总是做生意 但店门永远对外开放
[49:39] – Mmm. That is nicely put. – Thank you very much. – 比喻地妙极了 – 多想夸奖
[49:52] I will fuck you up,dude. 我要把我干掉 小子
[50:01] So then we go right through the fucking ceiling like this… 然后我们就直接从他妈的天花板 像这样…
[50:13] Oh,boy. You fucking guys. You ruined me. 哦 老弟 他妈的我被你们害死了
[50:18] I’m fucking done. 我他妈的玩完了
[50:21] Permanent fucking package boy. 一辈子的跑腿小弟
[50:24] Who said that? You can take credit on that,you know? 谁说的? 你可以把那笔功劳算在你头上 知道吗?
[50:28] What,are you serious? 什么 你说真的?
[50:31] Yeah. Fuck it. 是啊 去他妈的
[50:34] If you think about it, it’s all you can do,really. 如果你仔细想想 这是你唯一的出路 真的
[50:37] I mean,you can’t go in there and tell him it was us. 我的意思是 你总不能就这么走进去 说是我们干的
[50:39] Climb the corporate ladder,boy. 识时务者为俊杰 老弟
[50:41] Don Rocco. 洛克教父
[50:44] Fuck it. 去他妈的
[50:47] I’m doing it. I deserve it. 就这么办 我应得的
[50:49] I’ve been working for those fat bastards since I’ve been in high school. 从中学起我就为这些肥佬办事
[50:52] Look at this fucking place. They’re fucking me,man. 看看这破地方 他们一直在利用我
[50:55] They can suck my pathetic little dick! 他们能舔我可怜的小鸡鸡!
[50:59] And I’ll dip my nuts in marinara sauce… 而我还会先蘸上海鲜酱…
[51:02] just so the fat bastards can get a taste of home while they’re at it. 就为了让这些肥佬尝尝家乡的味道
[51:05] Fuck it! I’m doing it. 去他妈的! 就这么办
[51:08] It is done! Shit! 就这么办! 该死的!
[51:11] – Shit! Shit! – Oh,my God! – 该死! 该死! – 哦 我的老天爷啊!
[51:17] – What the fuck! – I’m hit! – 他妈的怎么回事! – 走火了!
[51:19] Oh,fuck! 哦 操!
[51:21] What the fuck! 他妈的怎么了!
[51:26] I can’t believe that just fucking happened! 我不相信他妈的居然发生了这种事!
[51:29] – Is it dead? – Oh,my God! – 它死了? – 哦 上帝啊!
[51:54] Donna’s gonna be angry about her cat. 唐娜肯定会为了她的猫大发脾气
[51:56] Shit. 该死的
[51:59] She’s on every drug known to man. 谁都知道她的毒瘾有多大
[52:01] She’d have sold the thing for a dime bag. Screw her. 她会把它卖了 就为一包粉 管她呢
[52:08] I do kind of feel like an asshole,though. 虽然我的确觉得自己像个混蛋
[52:10] Yeah,Roc,you sound real remorseful there. 是啊 洛克 刚才你看起来真的很懊悔
[52:13] She aingt been around in weeks anyhow. 反正她几个星期内都不会回来
[52:17] Listen,something’s been bothering me about last night. 听着 昨晚我想到一些事
[52:20] What? 什么事?
[52:23] What if your boss knew how many fellows were supposed to be there. 假如你的老板 原本就知道那儿有几个人
[52:26] – What are you…What are you saying? – Think about it. – 你什么…你在说什么? – 好好想想
[52:29] Nine men,six bullets. 九个人 六发子弹
[52:31] Think they sold me out? No way. No way. 你说他们出卖我? 决不可能
[52:34] Listen,he probably knew you’d end up nailing the fat guy… 听我说 也许他知道你能干掉那个胖子…
[52:37] maybe one or two more,but he had to know you weren’t walking out of there. 或许再多一两个 但他肯定知道你不可能活着出来
[52:39] Figure it out. The shooter’s dead at the scene. 想想吧 凶手当场死亡
[52:41] There’s no in-depth investigation. 不会有进一步调查
[52:43] They’ll just slide right off his fucking back. 不知不觉的 他妈的一切都结束了
[52:46] ‘Cause what the fuck? 因为该死的?
[52:48] As much as I love you,man, you are not exactly Don Corleone. 虽然我打心眼里爱你 兄弟 可你毕竟不是科莱昂教父
[52:51] No,no,that… 不 不 那…
[52:53] That’s just not the way things are done. Besides,how does he know… 事情不是那样子的 再说 他怎么知道…
[52:56] I just don’t get in there,see there’s too many of them,serve them their fucking food… 也许我不会进去 里面人太多了 然后我他妈的上完菜就离开…
[52:59] Because he fucking knows you,Roc! 因为他妈的那些人了解你 洛克!
[53:01] A smooth hitter would have gone in there, seen it was a fucking wash and slipped out. 老手不会贸然闯进去 他们懂得知难而退
[53:04] But you,he knows this is your only shot. 但是你 他们知道这是你唯一的机会
[53:07] You’ve been waiting 18 fucking years. 他妈的你等了整整十八年
[53:10] No. No,no. That…That… 不 不 不 那…那…
[53:12] That just aingt the way…No,that’s bull…that’s bullshit. 事情不是这个样子的… 不对 你说的都是狗屁
[53:15] You don’t know what you’re talking about. That’s just not the way things happen. 你不知道自己在说什么 那种事不可能发生
[53:18] I mean,thanks for your concern and all, but that just aingt the thing of it. 我的意思是 谢谢你的关心 不是这个样子
[53:22] Do me a favor,all right? Just roll it around a bit on your way in. 拜托 好吗? 去之前好好考虑清楚
[53:24] – Will you for me? – No. No rolling. – 算是为了我? – 不 不需要考虑
[53:26] Nothing needs to be rolled. Fuck! 什么事都不用想 操!
[53:30] – Where the fuck are you going? Did you tell him? – Of course I fucking told him. – 你他妈的上哪儿? 你和他说了? – 他妈的我当然告诉他了
[53:32] – Then what the fuck? – You guys don’t know that shit for sure! – 那你他妈的在干吗? – 该死的你们也没法确定啊!
[53:36] Oh,you’re such a fucking retard! 他妈的你真是个蠢货!
[53:38] – Hey,fuck you! – Oh,man,use your fucking brain for once! – 嘿 你娘勒! – 哦 老兄 用用你的脑袋 就一次!
[53:41] Is it so unbelievable that they don’t fucking care about ya? 你他妈的真以为那些人会管你的死活?
[53:45] Oh,yeah,you two fucking micks know what’s going on,huh? 哦 是啊 你们这俩个爱尔兰杂种就什么都知道?
[53:47] – Fuck you both! – This is not a fucking thing you should gamble on,all right? – 操你妈的! – 这他妈的不是什么赌着玩的东西 好吗?
[53:52] I’m the fuck out of here. 我他妈的走了
[53:55] Fine! Fuck it! 行啊! 你娘勒!
[53:57] What kind of flowers you want at your funeral? You dumb wop. 葬礼上要什么花? 你这个意大利白痴
[54:00] – It’s the last time I’m gonna see ya! – I’ll be back at nine! – 这是我们的最后一面! – 九点回来!
[54:02] – Bury the fucking cat! – Listen,you get in there… – 埋了那只该死的猫! – 听好了 你进去发现苗头不对…
[54:05] and you start getting a bad vibe, you get the fuck out quick! 他妈的赶紧给我出来!
[54:16] Hello? 哈罗?
[54:18] – Murph. – Hey,Roc. You okay? – 墨夫 – 嗨 洛克 你没事吧?
[54:21] Anybody call for me? 有人找我吗?
[54:24] No,man. Are you sure you’re okay? 没有 兄弟 你真的没事?
[54:26] I’m fucking fine. 我他妈好着呢
[54:29] I’ll catch you on the flip side. 回头见
[54:39] Here,kitty,kitty,kitty. 来啊 小猫 小猫 小猫
[54:59] Pack your shit! Pack your shit! We gotta get out of here! 收拾东西! 收拾你们的东西! 我们得离开这儿!
[55:02] – We gotta get out! – What the fuck are you talking about? – 我们得快走! – 他妈的你在说什么?
[55:05] I killed them! Oh,Jesus,I killed them all! 我把他们杀了! 哦 上帝啊 我把他们都杀了!
[55:08] – Just calm down. Tell us what happened. – No! – 冷静点 告诉我们发生了什么 – 不!
[55:10] – Rocco! – Calm down,man. – 洛克! – 镇定 老兄
[55:12] Fuck you! You start getting excited,motherfucker! 你娘勒! 是你们开的好头 他妈的混蛋!
[55:16] – We gotta go! – Rocco! – 我们得离开! – 洛克!
[55:21] – Well,how many were there? – Fucking hurry the fuck up! – 那么 有几个人? – 他妈的动作快点!
[55:25] All right! I love this shit! 好啊! 我爱这一行!
[55:28] – What the fuck is wrong with you,Roc? – The cocksucker sold me out! – 他妈的究竟怎么回事 洛克? – 那些杂种把我卖了!
[55:32] Didn’t I tell you,Roc? Did they pull on you first? 我不是早说了 洛克? 他们先动手的?
[55:34] What am I doing? In the middle of the Lakeview! 我在干吗? 当时我在雷克维尔!
[55:37] Lakeview the deli,Roc? 雷克维尔餐馆 洛克?
[55:39] – Looks like we got us a new fucking recruit. – Rocco! – 看起来他妈的我们添了个新成员 – 洛克!
[55:42] – What? – Where’s my cat? – 干吗? – 我的猫在哪儿?
[55:48] I killed your cat, you druggie bitch. 我把它杀了 你这个磕药的臭婊子
[55:51] – God. Why? – What? – 天吶 为什么? – 什么?
[55:53] I felt it would bring closure to our relationship. 这样我们就算分手了
[55:56] – You killed my…my… – Your what? – 你杀了我的…我的… – 你的什么?
[55:59] – My… – Your fucking what? Huh? Your what,bitch? – 我的… – 你他妈的什么? 什么 臭婊子?
[56:03] I’ll shoot myself in the head… 我会崩了自己…
[56:06] if you can tell me that cat’s name! 如果你能说出那只猫的名字!
[56:09] Go ahead! Your what? Your precious little… 说啊! 你的什么? 你宝贝的小…
[56:12] – Skippy. Skippy. – Oh,Jesus. What color was it,bitch? – 斯基皮 斯基皮 – 哦 上帝啊 是什么颜色 臭婊子?
[56:16] Don’t you fucking yell at her like that,you prick! 他妈的别对他大吼大叫 你这个混蛋!
[56:18] Shut your fat ass,Rayvie! 闭上你的屁眼 蕾维!
[56:21] I can’t buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you fucked! 我去买包烟都能碰上九个操过你男人!
[56:26] Damn! Son of a bitch. 该死! 狗娘养的
[56:31] Let’s go! 我们走!
[56:32] Let’s get the fuck outta here! 他妈的我们快离开这儿!
[56:34] Those rat fucks! All of them were all laughing at me,man. 那些鼠辈! 他们都在笑话我 兄弟
[56:37] – Are you sure you killed them,Roc? – Fucking-A right I did. – 你确定自己把他们杀了 洛克? – 他妈的我当然确定
[56:40] I had a goddamn turkey shoot over there. 我一口气杀了三个人
[56:42] – Anybody call for me? – No,man. Are you sure you’re okay? – 有人找我吗? – 不 兄弟 你真的没事?
[56:46] I’m fucking fine. 我他妈好着呢
[56:49] I’ll catch you on the flip side. 回头见
[57:13] I know there’s something happening here 我就知道会出事
[57:17] I know there’s something happening here 我就知道会出事
[57:22] Do my eyes deceive my mind
[57:31] I’ll bet it was a fucking test. 他妈的我打赌他在考验我们
[57:33] Vincenzo came in here shooting his mouth off. He made sure we knew. 文森佐到这里大吹特吹了一通 让所有人都知道了
[57:42] But we did what we were supposed to,huh? 但我们做了自己该做的 对吗?
[57:45] We kept our mouths shut. 闭上嘴巴
[57:47] You? You did your part. 你? 做了你该做的
[57:53] Fuck! 操!
[57:55] They know we’re goodfellas now. 他们知道我们有本事
[57:58] We’ll get taken care of,baby. 能干大事 宝贝儿
[58:00] What? Did everyone know? 什么? 大家都知道了?
[58:02] Next thing you’re gonna tell me Sal was in on it. 接下来你要告诉我 撒尔也知道这事
[58:06] Vincenzo told Sal first. That fat fuck knew before we did. 文森佐第一个告诉的就是撒尔 那肥佬知道的比我们还早
[58:10] At least we got our funny man back,huh? 至少我们的滑稽小子回来了
[58:16] Here’s some more that you fear 一些令人恐惧的事情
[58:26] – That was funny,wasn’t it? That was real fucking funny! – No,not me! Not me! – 很好笑 是吧? 他妈的真好笑! – 不 不是我! 不是我!
[58:29] Huh? Ha! Funny! Funny! 笑啊! 笑啊!
[58:32] Funny! Funny! Funny! 让你笑! 让你笑!
[58:36] – Funny! – Full,full – 笑啊! – 够了 够了
[58:38] Full,full 够了 够了
[58:40] Full,full 够了 够了
[58:42] – Full – Listen,Roc,did anybody see ya? 听着 洛克 有谁看见你没有?
[58:46] Fuck,man,I might as well have gone around posting flyers. 操他妈的 也许抓我的通缉令
[58:49] Right out in public,man. 已经满天飞了 兄弟
[58:53] Liberating,isn’t it? 解放了 不是吗?
[58:55] – Let’s fucking go! – You know,it is a bit. – 他妈的我们走! – 你知道 是有那么一点
[59:01] Conner,stop the car! Stop the fucking car,man! 康纳 停车 他妈的快停车!
[59:06] Vincenzo,that fat motherfucker, Yakavetta’s right hand! 文森佐 他妈的那只死肥猪 亚卡维塔的左右手!
[59:09] He’s the one who set me up,then he went around telling everybody I was as good as dead. 是他出的主意 然后告诉其它人我跟死人没区别
[59:13] Goes there every Wednesday night 10:00, jerks off on the same titty dancer. Never misses. 每个星期三晚上十点 他都找这儿的一个脱衣女郎 从不错过
[59:17] – Yeah,so? – So? So let’s kill the motherfucker! – 所以呢? – 所以? 所以他妈的让我们干掉那混蛋!
[59:21] I mean,what are you guys? That’s your new thing,right? 我的意思是 你们是干什么的? 这不就是你们的新行当?
[59:24] – Yeah,well… – Ah,what the fuck! – 是的 但… – 啊 他妈的怎么了!
[59:26] I mean,who makes the cut? Is there a raffle or something? 我的意思是 你们怎么挑选目标? 抓阄还是其它什么?
[59:29] To tell you the truth,those first ones, they just sort of fell onto our laps. 说实话 那天是第一次 刚好落到我们头上
[59:33] Well,what do you do? 那你们打算怎么办?
[59:35] We haven’t really got a system of deciding who,Roc. It’s… 实际上我们还没想好究竟选谁 洛克 这是…
[59:40] Me! Me! I’m the guy! 我! 我! 靠我啊!
[59:42] I know everyone,their habits, who they hang out with,who they talk to! 我了解每个人 他们的习惯 他们和哪些人接触 聊天!
[59:46] I got phone numbers,addresses! I know who they’re fucking! 我手头上有他们的电话 地址! 我知道他们和谁上床!
[59:49] I know where they live! 我知道他们住在哪儿!
[59:51] We could kill everyone. 我们能杀光每一个人
[59:55] So what do you think? 你怎么想?
[1:00:00] I’m strangely comfortable with it. 奇怪的是我对此很习惯
[1:00:15] That’s him. 就是他
[1:00:37] Okay,Roc. 好了 洛克
[1:00:42] What? You guys got masks. 干吗? 你们都有面罩
[1:00:45] You look like Mush Mouth from Fat Albert. 你看起来像《肥肥阿伯特》里的结巴
[1:00:47] Fine. Fuck it! When we’re through,she can I.D. me. 好 去他妈的! 完事之后 就让她来指证我
[1:00:51] I don’t care. Just trying to be professional,but no! 我不管了 想表现地专业点 但不!
[1:00:54] – It looks fine. – No,fuck it. – 看起来不错 – 不要 去他妈的
[1:00:57] No,shut the fuck up! You look good. Put it on. You look fucking scary,man. 不 他妈的闭上你的嘴 快带上 你看起来挺唬人 老弟
[1:01:05] Now,Roc,are you sure that you’re “O-B-kay-B”? 现在 洛克 你确定自己”准-啊-备-啊-好了”?
[1:01:23] She was in here when it all went down. 事发的时候她正好在现场
[1:01:26] – Can she I.D. them? – No. – 她能认出他们吗? – 不能
[1:01:29] – There were wearing masks. – Of course they were. – 他们都带着面罩 – 当然
[1:01:32] You scream,you’re dead! Which one’s he in? 你出声就死定了! 他在哪一间?
[1:01:34] And don’t make like you don’t know who the fuck I’m talking about! 别他妈的假装不知道在说什么!
[1:01:39] Don’t you talk to me like that, you dirty little girl. 你敢这么对我说话 你这个小骚货
[1:01:42] Oh,yeah. Give it to Daddy. 哦 耶 快给爹地
[1:01:44] Oh,this is one sick motherfucker. 哦 真他妈是个的变态混蛋
[1:01:48] – How many? – Three. – 几个人? – 三个
[1:01:51] Two of them did the shooting. 其中两个开的枪
[1:01:53] “…and teeming with souls shall it ever be.” “…用他们的灵魂 让这条流向你的河水生生不息…”
[1:01:56] [Conner,Murphy Ending Prayer In Latin] 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义
[1:01:59] Our little theory from last night just got shot to shit. 昨晚我们的小小结论 该死的全作废了
[1:02:03] Something new is going on here. 这儿有些新情况
[1:02:14] After talking to the dancer… 给舞娘做完口供后…
[1:02:17] we know their mark was the guy in the middle booth. 我们知道了凶手的目标是中间那个
[1:02:21] After she watches them whack him, she passes out. 他们做掉那个家伙之后 她就昏了过去
[1:02:46] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈的在干吗?
[1:02:49] I’ll tip her! 我会付她小费!
[1:02:51] Why are there two extra victims? 那剩下的两名死者呢?
[1:02:53] – Witnesses. – No way they could have seen. – 目击者 – 他们不可能看见
[1:03:00] Allow me to enlighten you gentlemen… 允许我指点各位一些…
[1:03:04] to the protocol of the porno industry… 色情行业的规矩…
[1:03:06] as I’m sure you’ve never been in one of these places before. 因为我相信你们从未光顾过这样的场所
[1:03:11] A man goes into the booth, puts the money through the slot… 一名顾客走进隔间 把钱放进投币口…
[1:03:14] the dancer gets it on the other side. 舞娘从另一头拿到钱
[1:03:17] She hits the button, the door goes up. 按下按钮 门就升起来了
[1:03:19] Now there’s only glass between you, and that’s “little fireman” time. 现在中间只隔着一道玻璃 是属于”消防员”的时间
[1:03:23] No way they could have seen it. 他们绝无可能看见
[1:03:25] Those doors were down, so that means this: 这些门是放下的 说明了:
[1:03:29] They looked in, down through the peepholes… 他们从里面的小孔往外…
[1:03:31] saw these guys,opened the doors from the inside… 看见了这些家伙 然后从里面把门打开…
[1:03:35] pop,pop,pop, right through the glass. 砰 砰 砰 直接穿过玻璃
[1:03:38] Why? 为什么?
[1:03:48] – It’s like a scumbag yard sale. – We should come down here once a week and clean house. – 这儿像是供应坏家伙的二手市场 – 我们应该每星期都来上一次大扫除
[1:03:52] Maybe the three guys had something in common. 也许这三个人有共同之处
[1:03:56] No,this guy’s big-time. These two are street-walking scum. 不对 这个人是撞大运 其它两个只是嫖客
[1:04:00] Then that’s what they had in common. They’re all bad guys. 那么这就是共同点 他们都是坏蛋
[1:04:03] Now they’re all dead bad guys. 现在都是死了的坏蛋
[1:04:06] Oh,man,you gotta let me do these guys. 哦 老兄 你该让我来动手
[1:04:08] I’m such a moron. I gotta make up for that tit thing. 我真是个白痴 我得弥补刚才摸奶子的事
[1:04:11] – There’s no way. I’ve been waiting for this asshole. – Oh,come on. – 没门 我就等着这帮混蛋呢 – 哦 拜托了
[1:04:14] Come on,man. Give the guy his shot. 就这样吧 让他试试
[1:04:17] It’s the real deal,Roc. Evil men,dead men. 这可是玩真的 洛克 恶人 死人
[1:04:25] Good shooting… 好枪法….
[1:04:27] shitty shooting. 烂枪法
[1:04:41] Plus… we got us a genuine… 加上…我们这儿有一个典型的…
[1:04:44] Kennedy assassination-style bullet theory here. 肯尼迪刺杀式理论
[1:04:47] Two guns were used. The guy in the middle… 凶手使用两把枪 中间这个家伙…
[1:04:49] was done with both of them. 同时被这两把枪处决
[1:04:53] But this guy,he was killed… 而这个人…
[1:04:55] with bullets from gun “A” only… 身上只有第一把枪的子弹…
[1:04:58] and this guy,gun “B” only. 那个 只有第二把枪
[1:05:00] But ballistics dug two slugs out of the wall from “B”… 可是弹道专家挖出了 两个第二把枪的弹壳…
[1:05:05] over here where the victim was done with “A.” 从这面墙里 被第一把枪打死的受害者这边
[1:05:07] And it’s the same thing over here. 另一边也是同样的情况
[1:05:14] Why the crossover? 为什么会交叉?
[1:05:17] That’s just fucking weird. I have no idea. 真他妈太奇怪了 我毫无头绪
[1:05:20] Jesus,I just can’t think anymore. 上帝啊 我实在想不下去了
[1:05:23] That scene over at the coffee shop today just tapped me out. 今天在餐馆的那个案子已经让我筋疲力尽了
[1:05:27] What scene? 什么案子?
[1:05:29] Some guy went nuts over off of Com Ave. 有人突然在康街的一间餐馆里
[1:05:31] Shot three guys to death in a coffee shop, broad daylight,fled the scene. 打死了三个人 大白天 逃离现场
[1:05:35] – Don’t have much on him. – Why wasn’t I informed of this? – 还没什么线索 – 为什么没人向我汇报?
[1:05:38] They weren’t related. The guy used a.38. 两个案子没有联系 那个人用的是.38
[1:05:40] – No pennies,totally amateur. – Who were the victims? – 没有硬币 手法业余 – 受害者的身份?
[1:05:43] – A couple of mob peons and a fat fuck bartender. – Oh,isn’t that beautiful? – 两个黑帮小混混和一个肥佬招待 – 哦 真美妙啊?
[1:05:47] All the lowlifes in quiet city Boston start dropping dead,and you think it’s unrelated! 地痞流氓突然在平静的波士顿集体暴毙 而你认为其中毫无关联!
[1:05:52] Greenly,the day I want the Boston Police to do my thinking for me… 格林利 哪天我让波士顿警察替我思考…
[1:05:56] I will have a fucking tag on my toe! 他妈的进停尸房的人就是我了!
[1:05:58] Now get me a squad car and get me over there! 马上给我找辆车 我现在就过去!
[1:06:00] I want crime scene photos and any witness statements now! 还有现场照片 目击者口供 就现在!
[1:06:23] Wyatt fucking Earp! 真他妈的爽!
[1:06:28] It looks like we got us a cowboy. Hmm. 看来我们有了个牛仔
[1:06:32] “So we shall flow a river forth to Thee… “用他们的灵魂…
[1:06:34] and teeming with souls shall it ever be. “ 让这条流向你的河水生生不息”
[1:06:38] [Conner,Murphy Ending Prayer In Latin] 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义
[1:06:44] Hey,hey,man. You guys gotta teach me that prayer. 嘿 嘿 兄弟 你们得教我那祷词
[1:06:46] – That’s some good shit,man. – Cool it,Roc. It’s a family prayer. – 真是该死的好东西 哥们 – 别想了 洛克 那是家庭祷词
[1:06:50] – My father’s father before him. So that’s our shit. – Oh,come on! – 我曾祖父留下的 所以这是我们的好东西 – 哦 拜托!
[1:06:53] The victims were found… 受害者们被发现死在…
[1:06:55] at a local adult entertainment parlor. 当地一家成人娱乐场所
[1:06:57] These murders,coupled with the three suspected mob-related killings… 这起案件加上今天下午 一名与犯罪集团有关的谋杀嫌疑人…
[1:07:01] that occurred at this local Boston deli earlier this afternoon… 在本地一家餐馆制造的凶案…
[1:07:04] brings the death toll to six, just today. 总共造成六人死亡 仅在一天的时间内
[1:07:07] There is no doubt that all the victims have been criminals. 毫无疑问这些受害者都是罪犯
[1:07:10] Perhaps this explains why a public outcry… 也许这也就是为什么…
[1:07:12] to have these crimes stopped has not been heard. 公众要求制止此项罪行的呼声未出现的原因
[1:07:15] Ah,these two crime scenes are related. 嗯 这两个案子有联系
[1:07:19] Too many coincidences. 太多巧合了
[1:07:21] Same day,five hours apart… 发生在同一天 相隔5个小时…
[1:07:24] dead mobsters in both scenes. 死者都是犯罪集团的成员
[1:07:26] Now… 那么…
[1:07:28] why did he kill the bartender? 他为什么杀了酒吧招待?
[1:07:31] Crime of passion. Just went nuts. He shot everyone in here. 冲动杀人 突然失去理智 就把这里的人全杀了
[1:07:37] – Just ran out of bullets. – Does this look like a frigging post office to you? – 用光所有的子弹 – 你难道觉得这里像个该死的办公室?
[1:07:41] This guy came in here with intent. 这个家伙有备而来
[1:07:43] Maybe he didn’t know exactly what he was gonna do,but he had a good idea. 也许他不知道具体的细节 但他知道自己在干什么
[1:07:46] No,the bartender was no fucking accident. 不 酒吧招待的死绝不是他妈的意外
[1:07:48] Well,we didn’t need any help on that. 这点我们可不需要任何帮助
[1:07:51] A lot of people saw it. Nobody’s talking. 很多人都看见了 但谁也不肯说
[1:07:55] Figures. 不出所料
[1:07:57] Oh,look. 哦 看啊
[1:07:59] Are you guys seeing the pattern here? 你们看出这儿的模式没有?
[1:08:05] We got big questions at both of these crime scenes with no answers. 两起案子我们有许多疑问 但都没有答案
[1:08:09] Why did they kill the guys in the other two booths? 为什么他们杀了另两个隔间的人?
[1:08:13] Why did they do the bartender? 为什么他们杀了酒吧招待?
[1:08:19] Fuck! 操!
[1:08:21] I hate cold crime scenes! 我痛恨僵持的案子!
[1:08:25] I’m fucking leaving now. 他妈的我走了
[1:08:29] And do me a favor. Tell me when the next one dies… 还有 帮个忙 下次他们动手的时候通知我一声…
[1:08:32] ’cause these guys are not done yet. 因为这些家伙还不会收手
[1:09:01] Fuck you. 操你妈的
[1:09:04] Augustus,I need your help. 奥古斯塔斯 我需要你的帮助
[1:09:07] I have a serious problem. I am not screwing around here. 我有个棘手的问题 不开玩笑
[1:09:14] I need… Il Duce. 我要找… 公爵
[1:09:35] The Duke? Huh. 公爵?
[1:09:38] What did you do? 你干了什么?
[1:09:41] Rocco… this package boy… 洛克… 一个跑腿的…
[1:09:44] he could bring down the whole East Coast. 他能弄垮我们整个东海岸
[1:09:46] If he decides to turn state’s evidence… 如果他打算当污点证人…
[1:09:49] he could take us apart brick by brick. 他有本事一点一点地 把我们搞垮
[1:09:52] But he’s happy,now… 但是现在 他更乐意…
[1:09:55] with just killing us one by one. 把我们一个一个地杀光
[1:09:58] And worse,he’s good at it. 更糟的是 他对此很拿手
[1:10:03] Listen,kid. I hope you understand who you’re dealing with here. 听着 孩子 我希望你知道自己在做什么
[1:10:07] This guy is no slouch. 这家伙可不是什么等闲之辈
[1:10:10] When I was a boy… 我小的时候…
[1:10:12] you and papa used to speak of him like he was a ghost. 我父亲说他就像一个鬼魂
[1:10:16] Move him. 让他走
[1:10:21] Your father and I used him three times in 20 years… 二十年里你父亲和我只动用过他三次…
[1:10:25] only when things got totally fucked. 唯独当情况已经收拾不了的时候
[1:10:29] Whenever we needed one of our own bumped off… 每次我们要做掉自己人…
[1:10:31] we’d call this guy in. 都会派他去干
[1:10:34] He had a thing for clipping wise guys. 他特别喜欢处理我们这样的人
[1:10:36] But only one rule: 只有一条规矩:
[1:10:39] No women,no kids. 不杀女人 不杀孩子
[1:10:41] Believe me,kid, you don’t want this guy… 相信我 孩子 你不能用他…
[1:10:44] unless you are 100% sure you need him. 除非你百分之百确定自己有这个需要
[1:10:49] He’s a fucking monster. But only one thing. 他妈的这个人是个怪物 唯一的问题是
[1:10:52] He’s been rotting in the can the last 25 or 30 years. 他在监狱里蹲了将近25年甚至30年
[1:10:55] Don’t even know if he still alive or if he even up to it. 我不清楚他是否还活着 又或者他是否还有那个能耐
[1:11:15] There. 这儿
[1:11:19] – Well,there are ways around that. – Yeah. Go find one. – 呃 有好几个办法可以搞定 – 那好 就找一个
[1:11:28] All right. Let’s talk some business here. 好吧 让我们谈一桩生意
[1:11:30] I know a sick fuck makes the ones we been doing look like altar boys. 我认识一个坏透了的混蛋 他让我们干掉的那些家伙看起来像祭童一样神圣
[1:11:36] Worst night of my life when I met this guy. 我这辈子最糟的一天 当我遇到那家伙
[1:11:38] The guy never says a fucking word to me. 他妈的连一句话都没对我说
[1:11:41] We’re driving25 minutes… 我们开了25分钟的车…
[1:11:43] never a sigh, no throat clearing,nothing. 没叹气 没清嗓子 什么也没有
[1:11:48] Yeah,you’re always making great fucking sense,you dumb bitch. 对 你他妈的总是有道理 蠢货
[1:11:54] I don’t care. 我不管
[1:11:57] His face…blank,man. Just nothing there. 他那张脸… 没一点表情 什么也没有
[1:12:00] This guy takes out a whole family… 他干掉了整一家子…
[1:12:04] wife,kids,everyone… like he’s ordering a fucking pizza. 妻子 孩子 每一个人… 看起来他妈的像是预订匹萨
[1:12:10] This house is clean. 清扫完毕
[1:12:15] I knew if I didn’t keep it together, it was my ass. 我知道如果不配合他 倒霉的人就是我
[1:12:23] He has a poker game out back of his place… 在他家里有一场桥牌聚…
[1:12:25] with a bunch of wise guys every Saturday. 每个星期六和一群黑手党成员
[1:12:38] Worst day of my life,man. 最糟的一天 兄弟
[1:12:41] Well,I’m sold. 那么 我成交
[1:12:47] Don’t worry,Roc. 别担心 洛克
[1:12:49] We’ll do this guy right, and you’ll feel a lot better. 等我们搞定他 你感觉好的多
[1:13:12] Okay. 好了
[1:13:15] Here’s what happened. 事情是这样的
[1:13:23] They waited in a parked car down the street for the kid to leave. 他们在一辆停靠在街边的车子里等着孩子离开
[1:13:30] There he goes. 他走了
[1:13:37] They came in through the garage. 进入车库
[1:13:39] The kid says he leaves it open when he takes his bike out. 孩子说他骑车离开的时候车库的门开着
[1:13:44] Now they know the wife is the gatekeeper. She knows the code. 他们知道妻子是看门的 她知道密码
[1:13:48] Hit the numbers,lady. Hit the numbers. 快按 女士 快按键盘
[1:13:51] – I will kill you! I will kill you! – Don’t! Her hands are taped. – 我会杀了你! 我会杀了你! – 别这样! 她的手还绑着
[1:13:54] Why do I always gotta be on bitch detail? 为什么每次都让我扮小人?
[1:13:57] The wife says she doesn’t know what happened after she hit the code. 妻子说当她按下密码 她不知道发生了什么
[1:14:00] She just remembers going down, but judging from the burn mark on her back… 她只记得自己倒了下去 但从她背后的烧伤印记…
[1:14:04] I think what they did was use a stun gun on her. 我认为她是被电击枪弄晕的
[1:14:08] Now this guy knows that his friend is coming to the game… 现在这些家伙知道他们的朋友来参加桥牌…
[1:14:11] and they know that this door can only be opened from the inside. 而且他们也知道这扇门只能从里面打开
[1:14:15] So they wait. And when that door opens… 所以他们等着 等那扇门一打开…
[1:14:19] man… 老兄…
[1:14:22] nobody’s ready for it. 谁都没有准备
[1:14:30] Panic,devastation. 恐慌 毁灭
[1:14:34] This was like shooting fish in a frigging barrel. 就像在一个该死的桶里钓鱼
[1:14:38] All of them. 所有人
[1:15:05] Now these guys dove under the table. 然后这些家伙躲到了桌子底下
[1:15:07] The trajectory on the bullet showed that they came from straight across. 弹道显示他们是从正面射击
[1:15:11] So that means one of our shooters dropped to his knees. 这代表其中一个凶手跪到地上
[1:15:38] – Something went wrong right here. – Shit! Shit! He aingt here! – 接着出现了其它状况 – 该死! 该死! 他不在这儿!
[1:15:42] Oh,what the fuck you mean, he isn’t here? 哦 他妈的你什么意思 他不在这儿?
[1:15:45] – I mean he aingt here! – Look again,for fuck’s sake! – 我说他不在这儿! – 再找 看在他妈的份上!
[1:15:48] I know what the fuck he looks like! 我他妈的知道他长什么样!
[1:15:52] Look behind ya! 在你后面!
[1:15:54] Ah! Son of a… 狗娘…
[1:15:58] Oh,shit! 哦 该死的!
[1:16:01] Shoot this motherfucker! 杀了这个混蛋!
[1:16:04] No! Fucking let the bloke go! 等等! 他妈的放了这小子!
[1:16:07] – Let him go! – Fuck! Jesus! – 放开他! – 操! 上帝啊!
[1:16:10] – Now’s your chance to earn your stripes,Roc! – He’ll fucking get killed! – 现在是证明自己的时候 洛克! – 他妈的他杀死他!
[1:16:13] It was your idea to bring him in! 让他加入是你的主意!
[1:16:15] One of these guys is a real sicko. 其中一个凶手真是个神经病
[1:16:18] He knew this man. He wanted him to suffer. 他认识这个人 他要他受尽折磨
[1:16:20] All right,Roc. Now’s your chance! 好了 洛克 现在看你的了!
[1:16:24] – You take that man! – I don’t wanna die! – 干掉他! – 我不想死!
[1:16:48] Sick fuck! Sick fuck! 操你妈的变态! 我操!
[1:16:51] Sick fuck! 我操!
[1:16:54] – All right then. – Fuck you,fucking… – 好啦 – 操你妈的 操…
[1:16:58] Now take a fucking deep breath there,Roc. You did fine. 现在他妈的深呼吸 就这样 洛克 你干得不赖
[1:17:01] It was nicely done. 干的漂亮
[1:17:07] They exited out the front door. 他们从前门出来
[1:17:10] They had no idea what they were in for. 却不知道前面有什么在等着他们
[1:17:26] Now they’re staring at six men with guns drawn. 现在他们面对六个人把枪口对着他们
[1:17:29] It was a fucking ambush. 他妈的这是一次伏击
[1:17:35] This was a fucking bomb… 他妈的一颗重磅炸弹…
[1:17:37] dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. 扔在峡谷里
[1:17:41] For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon. 几秒钟之内 这个地方是世界末日的决战场
[1:17:48] There was a firefight! 一场超级枪战!
[1:18:39] You son of a bitch! 狗娘养的!
[1:19:11] Murph,are you all right? 墨夫 你没事吧?
[1:19:14] Motherfucker! 混帐!
[1:19:16] – Roc,get the fucking bag! – Fucking shit! Christ! – 洛克 他妈的拿上袋子! – 妈的! 该死! 上帝!
[1:19:21] – Get the blood! Get the blood! – What the fuck was that? – 把血弄掉! 把血弄掉! – 他妈的那是什么?
[1:19:24] – He shot my fucking finger off! – Roc,what the fuck? Get the fuck out of here! – 他妈的他把我的手指给崩了! – 洛克 他妈的你在干吗? 他妈的快走!
[1:19:28] – Motherfucker! – Fucking shit! – 混帐! – 他妈的该死!
[1:19:31] – Get the fucking bag! – My fucking finger! – 拿上袋子! – 他妈的我的手指!
[1:19:34] Fucking shit! 他妈的该死!
[1:19:41] What if it was just one guy with six guns? 也许是一个人 六把枪?
[1:19:45] Why don’t you let me do the thinking,huh,genius? 干吗不让我自己想 大天才?
[1:19:50] Hey,what’s taking so long with those blood samples? 嘿 怎么弄个血样都这么久?
[1:19:53] I can’t get a good sample. 我找不到合格的样本
[1:19:55] Oh! 噢!
[1:19:57] There’s a variable here I’m not seeing. 这里有一个变量 我看不出来
[1:20:13] They used ammonia. 他们用了氨水
[1:20:15] None of this is any good. Fuck! 没有一点样本是好的 操!
[1:20:18] You know what that means? Even if we get suspects in the case… 知道那代表了什么? 即使我们有了嫌疑犯…
[1:20:21] we got nothing,nothing,nothing! 也查不出一丁点东西 什么也没有!
[1:20:23] Fuck! Who the fuck are they? 操! 他妈的那些人是谁?
[1:20:26] I’ve never seen any fucking thing like this in my fucking life! 他妈的我这辈子还没碰上过这种事!
[1:20:30] Who the fuck are they? 他妈的那些人究竟是谁?
[1:21:10] Who the fuck was he,Rocco? I know you fucking know,so don’t even start. 他妈的那个人是谁 洛克? 他妈的我知道你认识他 别想撒谎
[1:21:13] Fuck you! I told you I never saw him before! 你妈的! 我告诉你我从没见过那家伙!
[1:21:16] Well,he sure as fuck knew you! 他妈的那家伙肯定认识你!
[1:21:18] Fuck you! Fuck you both! 操你妈的! 我操你们!
[1:21:21] Yeah? Don’t start lying to us now! 是吗? 别现在才开始向我们撒谎!
[1:21:23] We’re fucking three amateurs here! 他妈的我们三个像是菜鸟!
[1:22:10] I’m confident that their investigation will end… 我有信心我们的调查…
[1:22:13] in the apprehension of the suspects. 将随着嫌犯的拘捕到案而尽快结束
[1:22:18] – Fucking hell. – What? What,that guy? – 真他妈的糟糕 – 什么? 什么 就那家伙?
[1:22:21] That’s the guy that got us off the hook with the Checkov thing. 就是他帮我们在柴可夫那个案子里洗清了罪名
[1:22:24] – And he’s one smart man. – They got nothing. – 他是个聪明人 – 他们什么证据都没有
[1:22:27] Well,this guy is very sharp. If he hasn’t figured us out yet,he will. 这家伙很厉害 即使他还没查到我们头上 将来他也
[1:22:31] – You bet your ass he will. – Well,I’d say that makes him a lia-fucking-bility. – 我打赌他会查出来 – 那么 他妈的我们就让他没这个机会去查
[1:22:35] – He isn’t to be touched. – He’s a good man. – 不能动他 – 他是个好人
[1:22:39] Okay,whatever. 好吧 随便你们
[1:23:17] No,that’s all wrong. David Della… 不 全都不对 戴维·德拉…
[1:23:25] I missed it. 我漏掉了
[1:23:43] Paul,you’ve already had quite a bit. Are you sure you wanna… 保罗 你已经喝得够多了 你确定还要…
[1:23:46] Just pour the drink,you fairy fuck. 快倒酒 他妈的你这个娘娘腔
[1:23:50] Whew! I smell you. 我盯着你呢
[1:24:09] Hey,Murph. 嗨 墨夫
[1:24:11] This early morning church shit’s gotta go. 别搞这什么狗屁晨祷了
[1:24:14] We have to go in the morning. We’re on the lam now,you know. 我们必须早上来 你知道的 我们正在潜逃中
[1:25:17] Hey. 嘿
[1:25:23] You’re gonna do what I say,got it? 照我说的做 听见没?
[1:25:30] – Yes. – I’m sorry you’re gonna have to see this. – 好吧 – 真抱歉得让你看这个
[1:25:32] – Don’t look at me. – I didn’t see any… – 别回头 – 我什么也没看见…
[1:25:34] Shut up. Shut the fuck up. 闭嘴 他妈的闭上你的嘴
[1:25:38] Don’t do this,my son. 别这样做 我的孩子
[1:25:40] Have you no fear of God? 难道你对上帝没有丝毫敬畏?
[1:25:42] That’s who I’m doing this for. Now open the fucking thing,Father. 我就是为了他才这么做 他妈的现在打开它 神父
[1:25:46] Father,I’ll do you right here. 神父 我就站在这儿
[1:25:48] God have mercy on my soul. 上帝宽恕我的灵魂
[1:25:54] You little fuck,let him go,or I’ll drop you right fucking now. 你这个小混蛋 快放开他 否则我他妈的在这里就做了你
[1:25:57] Okay,just calm down. He could hurt us,brother. 好的 冷静 他害死我们的 兄弟
[1:26:00] – He could ruin the whole thing. – You let him go… – 他会破坏整件事情 – 你放开他…
[1:26:03] or I will deliver you right fucking here! 否则我他妈的现在就送你上天堂!
[1:26:05] You won’t do it. You won’t,Conner. You love me,man. 你不会这么做 你不会的 康纳 你爱我 哥们
[1:26:08] – I swear to fucking… – Hello. You there? – 我发誓我他妈的… – 你好 有人吗?
[1:26:10] – I swear to fucking… – Hello. You there? – 我发誓我他妈的… – 你好 有人吗?
[1:26:11] Y…Yes,my son. 是… 是的 我的孩子
[1:26:13] Do your thing,Father. Don’t fuck this up. 干你的活 神父 他妈的别搞砸了
[1:26:19] – How long since your last confession? – Christ. – 离上一次忏悔有多久了? – 上帝啊
[1:26:22] I’ve never confessed. 我从没忏悔过
[1:26:25] I come here for advice… 我来这儿是为了听取你的意见…
[1:26:28] not “slalvation.” 不是为了”赎罪”
[1:26:30] Why have you come to a church for counsel if you’re not religious? 如果你自己并不信教 为什么来教堂听取意见?
[1:26:35] It’s ethics. 因为有关道德
[1:26:38] I put evil men behind bars… 我的职责是把邪恶之徒关进铁闸…
[1:26:41] but the law has miles of red tape and loopholes… 但因为法律有种种漏洞和局限…
[1:26:45] for these cocksuckers to slip through. 而使那些混蛋有机会溜之大吉
[1:26:48] I found… out there are these two guys… 现在我发现…有两个人…
[1:26:52] who fix the situation with an iron fist… 他们用强硬的手段来弥补这样的过失…
[1:26:54] as if they had God’s permission. 就像得到了上帝的准许
[1:26:56] God’s permission? God doesn’t grant… 上帝的准许? 上帝不会允许…
[1:26:59] In this day and age… 在这样的时代…
[1:27:01] I believe what they do is necessary. 我相信他们的所作所为是有必要的
[1:27:04] I feel it is correct. 我感觉他们是对的
[1:27:06] A soul is what gives us feelings. 感觉是灵魂赋予我们的
[1:27:08] It’s like a conduit… 那也是一种渠道…
[1:27:11] through which the Lord speaks to us. 让我们可以和上帝交流
[1:27:14] You felt your answers would be here… 你感觉自己会在这儿找到想要的答案…
[1:27:17] in the house of the Lord today. 今天在这里 上帝的屋檐下
[1:27:20] And you feel… these men are necessary. 你感觉… 那些人是有必要的
[1:27:26] So the Lord has spoken to you twice today. 这说明一天之内上帝已经给了你两次指示
[1:27:28] Has He now? 那现在他又在哪儿?
[1:27:30] You are the one who came into this church speaking about beliefs and feelings. 今天是你自愿走进这所教堂 谈起信仰和感觉
[1:27:35] Is it so hard to believe that God has brought you here? 而让你相信是上帝把你指引到此真的有那么难吗?
[1:27:39] I guess not. 我想应该不是
[1:27:41] It’s very easy to be sarcastic about religion. 对于宗教 人们总是很容易抱着嘲讽的态度
[1:27:44] But it’s much more difficult… 但更为困难的是…
[1:27:47] to take a stand. 做出抉择
[1:27:50] I wanna stand for what I believe in,Father. 我想为了我的信仰做出抉择 神父
[1:27:54] First you have to know what your beliefs are. 首先你得弄清楚你的信仰
[1:27:58] I believe that these young men are right. 我相信这些年轻人是正确的
[1:28:02] – You know them personally? – Yes. – 私下里你认识他们? – 是的
[1:28:06] Would they ever harm an innocent person,for any reason? 他们是否会伤害无辜的人 不管是何种理由?
[1:28:10] No. They would never do that. 不 他们绝不会那么做
[1:28:13] Well,the two Irish guys wouldn’t. 嗯 两个爱尔兰人不会
[1:28:16] The Italian guy,he might. He’s kind of an idiot. 但那个意大利小子也许会 他基本上是个白痴
[1:28:19] I’m beginning to see. 我大概明白了
[1:28:22] All the things I wish I could do… 所有我期望自己能够做到的事…
[1:28:25] these guys are doing. 正是他们现在所做的
[1:28:28] W…W…What should I do? 我该怎么办?
[1:28:31] Because I am a man… 因为我的职责…
[1:28:35] who’s supposed to uphold the law. 本应该是维护法律
[1:28:38] The laws of God… are higher… 上帝的法律… 高于…
[1:28:42] than the laws… of man. 人类的… 法则
[1:28:46] Yes,I was thinking that too. No,no. I was feeling it. 没错 我也是这么想的 不对 不 我也是这样感觉的
[1:28:50] All I needed was to hear you say it. 我只需要听到你说出来
[1:28:55] Amen. I will help them. 阿门 我会帮助他们
[1:28:59] – Forgive me,Father. – Thank you,Father. – 宽恕我 上帝 – 谢谢你 神父
[1:29:05] Whatever. 随便了
[1:29:07] Amen. Good-bye. 阿门 再见
[1:29:18] Now listen. Um,”dominus ominus,” you know. 现在听好了 “上帝的征兆” 你知道的
[1:29:22] And remember,you’re bound. You can’t talk to anyone about this. No one. 记住你所受的约束 你对谁都不能说这件事 谁也不能
[1:29:26] – Just get out of the church. – Okay. – 快出去 – 行啦
[1:29:29] Just get out of the church! 快从教堂里出去!
[1:29:35] The Lord works in mysterious ways. 上帝做事的方式太神奇了
[1:29:38] What the fuck’s that supposed to mean? 他妈的你那是什么意思?
[1:29:43] – That’s all you can give me? – The light hit the side of his face. – 就这么多? – 脸上有轻微的擦伤
[1:29:46] Looked like he had a gray beard. Maybe late ’50s,early ’60s. 看起来他留着一把灰色的络腮胡 也许是五十年代末或六十年代的人
[1:29:50] So you’re telling me it was one guy with six guns… 你们告诉我他一个人带着六把枪…
[1:29:52] and he was a senior freaking citizen? 还是个老家伙?
[1:29:55] Yeah,and it’s better if we find this man before he finds us again. 没错 如果能在他再次找到我们之前找到他是最好不过了
[1:29:58] I’ll see what I can do. How do I get in touch with you? 让我想想办法 我怎么联系你们?
[1:30:01] We’ll hit Pappa Joe tonight, right in the comfort of his own home. 今晚我们会偷袭乔伊老大 就是他那幢豪华的大房子
[1:30:05] We’re gonna move on to New York. It’s just… 然后我们会去纽约 这儿…
[1:30:08] – It’s getting a bit hot for us here. – Be careful. – 这儿热的让我们有点呆不下去了 – 当心点
[1:30:11] All right. Call you tonight,afterwards. 知道了 今晚完事后再联系
[1:30:13] – It feels like it’s still there. – Yeah,but it’s not. – 感觉上它还在那儿 – 是啊 但它已经不在了
[1:30:19] I don’t know who he is. Nobody does. 我不知道他是谁 没人知道
[1:30:22] The Duke’s a fucking Houdini. He does a disappearing act. 那个公爵他妈的就像个魔术师 玩凭空消失的把戏
[1:30:26] What did he bring him in for? 他招他来干什么?
[1:30:28] Well,he needs an outsider. This Rocco kid is smart. 他需要一个外人 那个洛克小子聪明着呢
[1:30:33] He knows everyone. He’d spot our hitters a mile away. 他认识每个人 一英里之外他就能击中我们的打者
[1:30:36] Just for him. The package boy? 就他一个 那个跑腿小弟?
[1:30:39] He’s the one shooting up all his guys, right? He’s scared of the kid. 他一个人就把那些家伙都干掉了 不是吗? 他被那小子吓坏了
[1:30:43] – Said he’s good. He’s got every gun in the city up there. – Up where? – 说他很有一手 乔伊在那儿埋伏了好些人 – 在哪儿?
[1:30:47] Up at his house. I don’t know what’s going on… 在他家里 我也不知道具体情况…
[1:30:50] but I know it’s gotta have something to do with this kid. 但我想肯定和那小子有关系
[1:30:52] Oh,fuck! 哦 操!
[1:31:02] We got them. They tried to get in through the basement. 抓住他们了 他们想从地下室进来
[1:31:05] – How many? – Three. – 几个? – 三个
[1:31:16] Where you going,huh? Where the fuck you going,huh? 你上哪儿? 他妈的你上哪儿?
[1:31:19] I’m fucking talking to you, motherfucker! 他妈的我在和你说话 混蛋!
[1:31:25] – Fuck you! – Shut up! – 操你妈的! – 闭嘴!
[1:31:29] Shh! Shh. Shh,shh,shh,shh,shh. 嘘! 嘘 嘘 嘘
[1:31:31] – Shh. – [Speaking Italian] 意大利语
[1:31:39] Sit up. 坐好了
[1:31:42] You have some answers for me,no? 你有我想知道的答案 对吗?
[1:31:45] Yeah. Fuck you. 有啊 操你妈的
[1:31:50] Roc! Roc,look at me! 洛克! 洛克 看着我!
[1:31:53] Roc! 洛克!
[1:31:56] Shit! 该死的!
[1:31:59] Roc! 洛克!
[1:32:05] Roc! Roc,you’ll be fine! 洛克! 洛克 你会没事的!
[1:32:11] Roc! 洛克!
[1:32:16] Okay. What do you boys think? 好了 你们怎么想?
[1:32:20] – These guys are tough. – Fucking…A,right. – 这些人不好对付 – 他妈的…没错
[1:32:22] – Aingt no fucking way they’re gonna talk. – I know Rocco. – 他妈的这些家伙不会开口的 – 我了解洛克
[1:32:25] He aingt smart enough for this shit. Those other guys are the brains. 他没那个脑子做这种事 另外两个才是出点子的人
[1:32:28] – He’s just a player. – He’s a punk. – 他只是个跟班的 – 他是个废物
[1:32:32] There’s only one thing to do. 那就只剩下一件事了
[1:32:41] God! No! 上帝啊! 不!
[1:32:49] Roc! Roc! No! 洛克! 洛克! 不!
[1:32:55] Roc! Roc! 洛克! 洛克!
[1:32:57] No! 不!
[1:33:01] No! Roc! 不! 洛克!
[1:33:03] Roc! 洛克!
[1:33:05] You can’t stop! You get out of here. Don’t ever stop. 你们不能停! 想办法出去 永远都别停下来
[1:33:10] Roc! No! 洛克! 不!
[1:33:16] No! Roc! 不! 洛克!
[1:33:20] You motherfucker! 你他妈的混蛋!
[1:33:23] Yeah! I’m gonna kill them! 啊! 我要杀了他们!
[1:33:30] – Hey,boss. – Yeah,Chappy? – 嗨 老大 – 什么事 查皮?
[1:33:33] I don’t mean no disrespect, but I think we’re forgetting something here. 我不想冒犯你 但我们好像忘了一些事
[1:33:36] This II Duce’s a fucking animal. He’s gonna stop when someone dies. 他妈的这个公爵是只野兽 除非人死了他才收手
[1:33:39] I guarantee you right now, he thinks this thing is on. 我向你保证 他现在肯定还在找这帮人
[1:33:45] [Speaking Italian] [意大利语]
[1:33:51] – What? – [Italian Continues] – 什么? – [意大利语]
[1:33:57] If this guy still thinks the job is on… 如果他以为自己的工作还没结束…
[1:34:00] motherfucker is in the bushes right now. 那些混蛋都在我们手里了
[1:34:04] I am going. You four… stay here… 我出去一趟 你们四个… 留在这儿…
[1:34:09] and deal with it. 搞定那两个人
[1:34:28] Do it! 动手啊!
[1:34:30] – Just one fucking guy. – Fuck you,Geno. – 他妈的就一个人 – 你娘勒 杰诺
[1:34:34] – What’s the big fucking deal? – Do it! – 他妈的又不是什么大事? – 快啊!
[1:34:44] I’m going back downstairs and working on these pricks. 我下去把那些混蛋解决了
[1:34:50] What the fuck? 他妈的怎么了?
[1:35:09] Hey. 嗨
[1:35:12] Joey Bevo sent me over… 乔伊·比沃让我来的…
[1:35:14] as entertainment. 陪你们开心开心
[1:35:17] Sorry,baby. Tonight aingt the night for this shit. 抱歉 宝贝 今晚不是玩这东西的时候
[1:35:19] It’s really hitting the fan in there, you know what I’m saying? 里面热的要命 知道我的意思吧?
[1:35:24] Fucking Bevo’s great,man. He’s always sending us primo box. 他妈的比沃这个好家伙 总找这些一流货色
[1:35:45] All right. Let’s go. 好吧 我们进去
[1:35:58] Come here. 过来
[1:36:01] – What the fuck are you doing? – Come on,man. – 你他妈的在干吗? – 拜托 老兄
[1:36:03] I haven’t been laid in a week. It’ll take five minutes. 我一星期没搞女人了 就五分钟
[1:36:07] Hurry up! 动作快点!
[1:36:14] Oh,baby. Oh,come to Mama. 哦 宝贝 快上妈妈这儿来
[1:36:18] – You’re a dirty girl. No. – Come to Mama. Oh,come to Mama. Oh. – 你真是骚劲十足啊 – 哦 快来妈妈这儿
[1:36:22] – You wanna ride the champ? – Yeah,baby. – 你要我射在你脸上? – 好的 宝贝
[1:36:24] – All right. All right. Let’s do it,man. Ringside. – Big,strong man. – 好吧 来吧 我要上了 坐好了 – 强壮的男人
[1:36:27] – Come on,baby. – Yeah,that’s right. You want a little shot at the title? – 上吧 宝贝 – 对 就是那样 你要我搞搞乳头吗?
[1:36:31] I’ll give you a shot at the title right here… 我要在你乳头这里…
[1:36:34] What the fuck? 他妈的这是怎么回事?
[1:36:55] Too far. 过头了
[1:36:58] Too far. 过头了
[1:37:19] It’s on now. 还没完
[1:37:23] It’s on now. 还没完
[1:37:31] Hey,babe. What’s it,two for one? 嘿 宝贝 怎么了 想二对一?
[1:38:11] “And shepherds we shall be… “我等将成为牧羊人…
[1:38:14] “for Thee,my Lord,for Thee. “为了你 我的主 为了你
[1:38:16] Power hath descended forth from Thy ha…” 从你手中继承权柄…”
[1:38:23] “That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. “我等的脚踪将迅捷地执行你的旨意
[1:38:29] “We will flow a river forth unto Thee… “用他们的灵魂…
[1:38:33] and teeming with souls shall it ever be. “ 让这条流向你的河水生生不息”
[1:38:36] [Ends Prayer In Latin] 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义
[1:38:55] Standing trial today for the third time in two years… 今天将是两年内第三次…
[1:38:58] is infamous Mafia don Pappa Joe Yakavetta. 对臭名昭著的黑手党教父乔伊·亚卡维塔的庭审
[1:39:01] Yakavetta takes the stand to defend himself… 他将为此出庭为自己作证…
[1:39:03] against allegations of his involvement… 以面对被控教唆…
[1:39:05] in the ordered killings of no less than 17 men. 谋杀了至少十七条人命的指控
[1:39:08] The state’s case against him relies heavily on circumstantial evidence… 本案依据的大多是旁证…
[1:39:12] and a third acquittal has already been predicted. 且可以预料的是他将第三次被判无罪开释
[1:39:14] Never shall innocent blood be shed. 每一个无辜之人的鲜血
[1:39:18] Yet,the blood of the wicked… 都需要更多…
[1:39:20] shall flow like a river. 邪恶之徒的鲜血来偿还
[1:39:24] The three shall spread their blackened wings… 这三人将伸展他们的黑翼…
[1:39:27] and be the vengeful, striking hammer of God. 化身为上帝手中复仇的巨锤
[1:39:31] Ah,I was with my mother. 我和我的母亲在一起
[1:39:34] We were at the Genovese… the butcher… 我们在吉内维赛…肉店里…
[1:39:36] because on Thursdays she makes a gnocchi for… 因为每个星期他都…
[1:39:40] – [Italian] – Mr. Yakavetta… – [意大利语] – 亚卡维塔先生…
[1:39:42] you will demonstrate order in my courtroom. 在我的法庭里你将遵守我的指令
[1:39:45] – Counsel,proceed. – Look at his charisma. – 继续审议 – 看看他的影响力
[1:39:48] – He’s the next John Gotti. – He’ll walk… – 他是下一个约翰·高迪 – 他会无罪释放…
[1:39:51] even with all this evidence. 即便有那些证据
[1:39:53] Look,all of Yakavetta’s people are on the left. 看 亚卡维塔的人都坐在左边
[1:39:56] All the families of the men he’s killed are on the right. 所有受害者的家属则坐在右边
[1:39:58] Everyone wants some justice. 两边都要求公正
[1:40:00] – I don’t know where I was. – Look at him. – 我不知道我在哪里 – 看看他
[1:40:04] He doesn’t have a care in the world. 世上没什么让他担心的
[1:40:06] He’s gonna walk. 他会无罪释放
[1:40:10] You,to the back! 你 到后面去!
[1:40:16] Shut the fucking camera! 他妈的关上摄影机!
[1:40:18] Up top,drop your guns! One at a time! Now! Drop it! 把枪扔下来! 一次一把! 快! 扔下来!
[1:40:23] – Come here. – Where are you taking me? – 到这儿来 – 你们带我上哪儿?
[1:40:25] – What are you doing? What are you doing? – Shut the fuck up! – 你要干什么? 你要干什么? – 他妈的闭嘴!
[1:40:28] Get to the back! 靠边站!
[1:40:35] You people have been chosen… 你们在座的被选中…
[1:40:39] to reveal our existence to the world! 向世界展示我们三人的存在!
[1:40:44] You will witness what happens here today… 你们将亲眼目睹今天在这里发生的一切…
[1:40:47] and you will tell of it later. 之后你们将告诉其它人
[1:40:49] All eyes to the front. 全都看前面
[1:40:51] – Now is a good time to fucking… – Shut your fucking mouth! – 他妈的现在是时候做点什么… – 他妈的闭上你的嘴!
[1:41:09] You must watch,dear. 你必须亲眼见证 亲爱的
[1:41:12] It’ll all be over soon. 很快一切都将结束
[1:41:23] Get down,get down,get down! 趴下 趴下 趴下!
[1:41:26] Now you will receive us! 现在你们将听从我们!
[1:41:28] We do not ask for your poor or your hungry! 我们不需要你们一贫如洗 或是饥寒交迫!
[1:41:31] We do not want your tired and sick! 我们不需要你们筋疲力竭 或是百病缠身!
[1:41:33] – It is your corrupt we claim. – It is your evil that will be sought by us! – 我们侵占的是你们的腐化堕落 – 你们身体里的邪恶将被我们吞噬!
[1:41:38] With every breath, we shall hunt them down. 我们将用尽每一口气 把它们消灭殆尽
[1:41:41] Each day we will spill their blood… 每一天我们都会斩杀邪恶之峪…
[1:41:43] till it rains down from the skies! 直到他们的鲜血从天而降!
[1:41:45] Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. 不杀戮 不强奸 不偷盗
[1:41:49] These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace! 这是每个人类 每个信仰都能遵守的法则!
[1:41:52] These are not polite suggestions! These are codes of behavior… 这些不是善意的提醒! 这些是行为的准绳…
[1:41:56] and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost! 那些视而不见的人 将为此付出最昂贵的代价!
[1:41:59] There are varying degrees of evil. 世上有种种罪恶
[1:42:02] We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over… 我们只要求你们别犯下无可饶恕的丑行 越过底线…
[1:42:07] into true corruption,into our domain. 成为十恶不赦之峪 进入我们的领地
[1:42:10] For if you do,one day you will look behind you… 一旦你这么做 总有一天当你回头…
[1:42:13] and you will see we three. 你会看见我们三人在你身后
[1:42:15] And on that day,you will reap it! 到了那一天 你将忏悔不已!
[1:42:19] And we will send you to whatever god you wish. 而我们将把你送到任何一个你希望的神灵面前
[1:42:27] “And shepherds we will be, for Thee,my Lord,for Thee. “我等将成为牧羊人 为了你 我的主 为了你
[1:42:30] “Power hath descended forth from Thy hand… 从你手中继承权柄…
[1:42:32] – [Cursing In Italian] – “that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. – [意大利语] – “我等的脚踪将迅捷地执行你的旨意
[1:42:35] “So we shall flow a river forth to Thee… “用他们的灵魂…
[1:42:38] and teeming with souls shall it ever be.” 让这条流向你的河水生生不息”
[1:42:40] [All Ending Prayer In Latin] 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义
[1:43:02] Did you see what happened? 你看见发生什么事了?
[1:43:04] Yes,I was there. 是的 我在场
[1:43:13] How far are we going to take this,Da? 我们还要在这条路上走多远?
[1:43:23] The question is not how far. 关键问题不是走多远
[1:43:27] The question is, do you possess the constitution… 而是 你是否具有足够坚定的意志…
[1:43:32] the depth of faith… 信仰…
[1:43:35] to go as far as is needed? 来走这条路 无论它有多远?
[1:43:41] After the astonishing display of vigilantism… 经过昨日在审判亚卡维塔的法庭上…
[1:43:44] during the Yakavetta trial yesterday… 那一幕惊人的替天行道画面…
[1:43:46] the largest manhunt in recent memory is being undertaken… 近段时间里规模最大的追捕行动…
[1:43:49] to capture three men the media have dubbed “the Saints.” 将围绕三个被媒体称为”圣徒”的罪犯而展开
[1:43:53] This reporter went out to the street to find out what you thought about these three. 我们的记者将走上街头 询问你对此有何看法
[1:43:57] Somebody can just go out, get a gun and shoot somebody… 有人可以走到大街上 随便杀人…
[1:43:59] because they feel they’re doing some good in the world? 就因为他们觉得这是在维护世界正义?
[1:44:01] – No comment. – Making the world a safer place. – Are you kidding? – 无可奉告 – …让世界变得更安全 – 你在开玩笑吧?
[1:44:05] – They’re killing for good and only the people who kill. – Listen to yourself. – 他们是为了正义而杀人 – 听听你在说什么
[1:44:09] This is gonna create something so much worse. 这会造成许多更糟的事
[1:44:11] – I don’t think so at all. – Well,I think you’re just naive then. – 我可一点都不这么想 – 那只是因为你太天真了
[1:44:14] I love the Saints,man. They doing a great job. 我爱那些个圣徒 他们干得真棒
[1:44:16] Keep it going,man. Get these murderers off the streets. 继续下去 干掉那些杀人犯
[1:44:19] They’re not out there just killing for fame. 他们只是为了名声而杀人
[1:44:21] – They just wanna be famous. – They should be in every major city. – 他们只想成名 – 他们应该出现在每个大城市里
[1:44:24] – Every major city. – These guys are playing God. – 每一个大城市 – 这些人只想当上帝
[1:44:26] This whole religious twist. Who do they think they are? 我指那些歪曲的宗教意义 他们以为自己是谁啊?
[1:44:29] I believe in capital punishment. If they let me,I’d pull the switch. 当然了 我支持死刑! 如果他们让我干 我也加入
[1:44:32] Get them all! Kill them all! 把他们都干掉! 都干掉!
[1:44:33] I’m all for it. Them . 我绝对支持
[1:44:35] The more people they kill,the better it is for everybody. That’s what they get. 因为他们杀的人越多 对每个人也越好
[1:44:40] No,do not do that,Laquelle, because you don’t even know! 不 你根本不知道!
[1:44:42] – Sign me up,man. – Sign me up. All right? – 算上我 – 算上我的签名 好吗?
[1:44:45] – Where can I sign up? – Who are they to be judge and jury? – 我能在哪儿签名? – 他们又该谁来评定和审判呢?
[1:44:48] – No. What if your mom sees? – No comment. – 不 你妈看见会怎么说? – 无可奉告
[1:44:51] – No comment. – I’m afraid for myself. – 无可奉告 – 我为自己担心
[1:44:53] I’m afraid for my kids. I’m afraid to walk down the street. 我为我的孩子们担心 我都害怕地不敢上街了
[1:44:55] I can’t even believe you’re saying that. That’s crazy. 我不敢相信你居然这么说 太疯狂了
[1:44:57] When did you turn into such a sissy? 什么时候你成了胆小鬼?
[1:44:59] – I think they just get off on killing people. – Well,I have no comment. – 我想他们只是在动手杀人而已 – 呃 我无话可说
[1:45:02] – No comment on that,dear. – I have nothing to say. Thanks. – 无可奉告 – 我没什么好说的 谢谢
[1:45:06] All this hoopla with the media. You guys are making it worse right now. 所有这些媒体的关注 你们这些人让情况变得更糟
[1:45:09] You’re giving them the power. 你们给了他们权力
[1:45:11] By sticking that in my face, you’re giving the Saints power. 当你们把麦克风伸到我面前 就是给了圣徒更大的权力
[1:45:13] – I don’t wanna talk about it. – I really don’t wanna talk about that. – 我不想讨论这个话题 – 我真的不想讨论这个话题
[1:45:17] You walk into some kid’s bedroom, and it’s gonna be there. 当你走进孩子们的房间 他们就在那儿
[1:45:20] You have Batman,Superman and these Saints. 蝙蝠侠 超人和圣徒
[1:45:22] Are you losing any sleep,honey? 亲爱的你晚上睡不安稳吗?
[1:45:24] – ‘Cause you know what? I’m certainly not. – No comment. – 因为你知道吗 我睡得可好了 – 无可奉告
[1:45:28] – Don’t talk to them. – They’re damn good. They’re right! – 别和他们说话 – 他们真棒 做得对!
[1:45:31] I’m ready to my on. 我也蠢蠢欲动了
[1:45:33] Okay? I’m ready to get busy too. 知道吗? 我也准备忙活起来了
[1:45:35] You know, I’m ready to get busy. 你知道 我也准备忙活起来了
1999年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Once Upon a Time in Mexico(墨西哥往事)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Great Raid(大偷袭)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme