英文名称:The Blue Butterfly
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[00:50] | Why do I have to die now? | 为什么我现在就得死 |
[01:27] | I’m honoured to personally thank our very own “Insect Man”… | 很荣幸 感谢我们杰出的”昆虫人”… |
[01:31] | – Who was good enough to take… – Can you see him? | -能在百忙之中… -你能看到他吗 |
[01:32] | ..A couple of days out from his hectic shooting schedule | 抽时间参加… |
[01:34] | and fly back here for the opening. | 我们的开幕式 |
[01:36] | Mesdames et messieurs, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[01:38] | Mr. Alan Osborn. | 欢迎埃兰·奥斯本先生 |
[01:50] | I’ll keep this very brief. | 我就长话短说 |
[01:54] | When I was a kid, I dreamed of this, | 我小时候就梦想过这一刻 |
[01:58] | and everybody either laughed at me | 但周围的人对我冷嘲热讽 |
[02:01] | or screamed bloody murder. | 大呼小叫 |
[02:06] | It’s taken a long, long time | 为实现这个梦想 |
[02:08] | and a lot of sacrifice to make it happen. | 需要付出许多时间和精力 |
[02:13] | Now it’s… now it’s done, | 不过现在 我做到了 |
[02:17] | and um… and I have to get back to work | 然后…我得回去工作了 |
[02:22] | as you have to get back to yours. | 正如你们一样 |
[02:24] | And so thank you very much. | 所以 非常感谢大家 |
[02:26] | Merci d’etre venus si nombreux! | 感谢大家的到来[法语] |
[02:32] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:33] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[02:34] | Blue morpho! Excuse me. Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 蓝色大闪蝶 借过 借过 抱歉 |
[02:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:41] | Mr. Osborn? | 奥斯本先生吗 |
[02:43] | Did you get my messages? | 你有没有收到我的留言 |
[02:45] | What are you talking about? | 什么留言 |
[02:46] | I’m Pete Carlton. | 我是皮特·卡尔顿 |
[02:48] | And I want to go to the rainforest with you | 我想和你一起去热带雨林 |
[02:49] | to find the Blue Morpho butterfly. | 去寻找蓝色大闪蝶 |
[02:52] | You said it’s the most beautiful creature you’ve ever seen. | 你说这是你见过最美的生物 |
[02:55] | And you can get answers to the mysteries of the world, | 光是看着它 就能洞悉 |
[02:57] | just by looking at it. | 世间之谜的答案 |
[03:00] | Here. This is my resume. | 给 这是我的简历 |
[03:04] | I need to get there right away. | 我必须立刻动身 |
[03:13] | I appreciate your, um, your enthusiasm, | 我很欣赏你的 你的热情 |
[03:17] | my little entomologist friend, but… | 我的小昆虫学家 不过 |
[03:22] | …the season is almost over. | 快要过季了 |
[03:24] | The book says the morpho season goes on for another week. | 书上说它们活跃的季节还会持续一周 |
[03:27] | – Yeah, but… – I’m his mom. | -对 可是 – 我是他的妈妈 |
[03:29] | Could we talk just for a second? | 能跟你说几句吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah. I have to be at another interview in five minutes. | 可以 不过我五分钟后有个采访 |
[03:34] | Okay. Uh, you wait for me here, | 好的 你在这里等我 |
[03:37] | darling, okay? I’ll be back. | 好吗 亲爱的 我很快回来 |
[03:57] | His doctors have given him three to six months to live. | 医生说他还有三到六个月的时间 |
[04:00] | Not that I buy that, but… | 尽管我不希望如此 但是 |
[04:03] | … his dream is to catch a blue butterfly, | 捕捉蓝蝶是他的梦想 |
[04:04] | and it’s not just a whim. | 这并不是一时兴起 |
[04:06] | Brain cancer? | 脑癌吗 |
[04:08] | We’ve been waiting to see if the chemotherapy helped, | 我们原来希望化疗会有帮助 |
[04:11] | but they just found out recently | 不过最近医生们发现 |
[04:13] | that there’s nothing else they can do. | 他们无能为力了 |
[04:16] | Look. I mean, I appreciate the problem. | 我很敬佩你们直面问题的勇气 |
[04:19] | I do, but… | 真的 可是 |
[04:21] | …just like I said, the season is over. | 正如我所说 要过季了 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:28] | In case no one’s noticed, he’s in a wheelchair. | 再说 他还坐着轮椅呢 |
[04:32] | Yes. The tumour throws him off balance. | 对 肿瘤使他丧失了平衡感 |
[04:38] | Sorry. Mr. Osborn, we’re a bit pushed for time. | 打扰 奥斯本先生 我们时间有点紧 |
[04:42] | If we’re going to make the interview, | 要想赶上采访 |
[04:43] | we should leave right now. | 我们现在该走了 |
[04:56] | Regarde, cheri. | 看 亲爱的[法语] |
[05:02] | Mr. Osborn? | 奥斯本先生 |
[05:07] | If you had a child of your own, and you held him in your arms, | 如果你有自己的孩子 当你挽着他的手时 |
[05:11] | I know you’d know exactly why I’m here, | 你就会明白我的用意 |
[05:13] | and what this means to me. | 以及这一切对我意味着什么 |
[05:18] | You’d just love him. | 你无法停止去爱他 |
[05:20] | He thinks you’re the greatest. | 你是他最崇拜的人 |
[05:25] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 对不起 我帮不了你 |
[05:29] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
[05:53] | Did you say I couldn’t walk? | 你告诉他我不能走路吗 |
[05:55] | Because I could walk a little if I had to. | 要是需要 我能走两步 |
[05:59] | Look. You sleep tight, | 好好睡吧 |
[06:02] | and we’ll figure out something in the morning. Okay? | 明天早上我们再说 好吗 |
[06:06] | You know I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you. | 你知道我不会做任何伤害你的事 |
[06:11] | Don’t you? | 对吗 |
[06:13] | Don’t ever think that. | 别想这些 |
[06:28] | Sometimes, there are things I just can’t tell mom. | 有时候 我就是对妈妈开不了口 |
[06:31] | I mean, she’s never lied to me, | 她从来不对我说谎 |
[06:35] | but it doesn’t mean she’s always told me the truth. | 但这不表示她说的都是真话 |
[06:39] | Maybe we’re just not afraid of the same things. | 也许只是我们担心的事不同罢了 |
[06:44] | All she ever thinks about is me being sick, | 她想着的是我病了 |
[06:46] | me dying. | 我要死了 |
[06:49] | She never says it, but I know she does. | 她没说出来 但我知道她这么想 |
[07:11] | You have fourteen new messages. | 你有十四条新留言 |
[07:14] | Hi, Mr. Osborn. | 你好 奥斯本先生 |
[07:15] | I’m a kid named Pete Carlton. | 我是一个叫皮特·卡尔顿的小孩 |
[07:17] | I love your show. | 我很喜欢你的节目 |
[07:18] | I was wondering if you could give me a call. | 不知道你能不能给我打个电话 |
[07:21] | I’ve got a great idea, | 我有个很棒的主意 |
[07:23] | and I know we think exactly the same. | 而且我知道你也会这么想 |
[07:25] | Soon as you can. Thanks. | 请尽快回拨 谢谢 |
[07:30] | Hi, me again. Pete Carlton. | 你好 又是我 皮特·卡尔顿 |
[07:33] | You know when I first knew I had to catch that morpho? | 知道我什么时候打定主意要捉蓝蝶吗 |
[07:37] | Two years ago. I was in the hospital, | 两年前 当时我在医院里 |
[07:40] | and I had chemotherapy, | 做着化疗 |
[07:42] | and all these tubes were jabbed into me. | 身上插满了管子 |
[07:44] | My mom brought me a video of your show, | 妈妈给我看了你节目的视频 |
[07:46] | and I saw that Blue Morpho flying. | 我看到了蓝色大闪蝶飞舞 |
[07:48] | It was unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[07:51] | I had a dream that night in the hospital | 在医院里的那个晚上 我做了一个梦 |
[07:52] | that I caught the morpho and I held it, | 梦到我捉到一只蓝蝶 捧着它 |
[07:55] | and then I got these blue wings. | 我也长出了蓝色翅膀 |
[07:58] | I was this boy with blue wings. | 我成了有蓝翅膀的男孩 |
[08:02] | Man, I could just fly away like crazy. | 天哪 我可以随心所欲地飞翔了 |
[08:06] | And then you said how it’s magic. | 你说多神奇 |
[08:09] | Ever since, I just dream about catching that morpho, | 此后 我一直梦想着能捉到蓝蝶 |
[08:12] | because I have a lot of questions I want to ask it. | 因为我有很多问题想问它 |
[08:16] | Great to meet you today. | 今天见到你很高兴 |
[08:18] | I know you’re busy, | 我知道你很忙 |
[08:20] | but I want to tell you I’m leaving. | 但我想告诉你 我要走了 |
[08:22] | I’m off to the rainforest now. | 马上动身去雨林 |
[08:25] | I’m running out of time. | 我没多少时间了 |
[08:27] | I know you’re the only one who’d understand. | 我知道你是唯一懂我的人 |
[08:29] | Could you explain it to my mom, please? | 你能向我妈妈解释一下吗 拜托了 |
[08:32] | Thanks a lot for two years of your show. | 感谢你这两年来的节目 |
[08:35] | It’s the best show in the world. | 这是世上最好的节目 |
[08:44] | Yes. Yes. I’m coming. | 对 对 来了 |
[08:49] | Mr. Osborn?! | 奥斯本先生 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry to come by so late. | 抱歉这么晚到访 |
[08:54] | I tried to phone but the lines were busy. | 我打过电话可是占线 |
[08:57] | Oh, it’s okay. Please, come in. | 没关系 请进 |
[08:58] | Is your son here? | 你的儿子在吗 |
[09:00] | Of course. Hang on. I’ll just get him. | 当然 等等 我去叫他 |
[09:01] | No, no, I just um… | 不用 我只是… |
[09:03] | Are you kidding? He’ll be thrilled. | 别说笑了 他一定会很兴奋 |
[09:04] | He reads until midnight anyway. | 反正他一般会看书到半夜 |
[09:06] | – I just.. – Pete! Just a second. | -我去 -皮特 等一会儿 |
[09:09] | – I got a message… – Hey! Pete. | -我有件事要… -皮特 |
[09:11] | Hey, Pete! | 皮特 |
[09:14] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[09:26] | What? | 什么 |
[09:31] | I don’t know how he did it. | 我不知道他怎么出去的 |
[09:33] | He’s gone to the airport. | 他去了机场 |
[09:34] | This is why I was calling. | 所以我才给你打电话 |
[09:36] | Hi, I’m um… I’m… just hang on. | 你好 我 请等等 |
[09:40] | Hang on a second, please? | 等一会儿 谢谢 |
[09:43] | Teresa Beauchamps Carlton? | 特丽莎·博尚·卡尔顿吗 |
[09:45] | Oui? | 什么事 |
[09:46] | It’s me. Pete!! | 我就是 皮特 |
[09:50] | We picked him up at the airport. | 我们从机场把他接回来 |
[09:52] | 382 dollars in his pocket, | 他口袋里有三百八十二美元 |
[09:54] | and the worst fake passport in history. | 和史上最假的护照 |
[09:57] | When that didn’t pan out, he tried bribery. | 事情败露的时候 他还试图贿赂我们 |
[09:59] | It worked on the cab driver. | 出租车司机没看出来是假的 |
[10:01] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你究竟在想什么 |
[10:04] | Don’t make me say it. | 别逼我说出来 |
[10:06] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[10:08] | Did you tell Mr. Osborn to say no? | 你是不是让奥斯本先生拒绝我 |
[10:11] | Did I what? | 我让什么 |
[10:13] | Best guy in the world. | 他是世上最好的人 |
[10:15] | I can’t believe he’d say no. | 我不相信他拒绝了 |
[10:17] | I mean, the guy can do anything. | 他是无所不能的 |
[11:29] | Mr. Osborn? | 奥斯本先生 |
[11:42] | Look! I’ll take you. | 听着 我带你去 |
[11:47] | I’ll give you a few days in the rainforest. | 陪你在雨林里待几天 |
[11:50] | That’s all I can do. If we don’t find it, | 我能做的就这么多 要是我们找不到蝴蝶 |
[11:52] | it’s too late. That’s it. | 时候过了 那也没办法了 |
[11:55] | That’s all we need. | 足够了 |
[11:56] | We’ll find it. It’ll answer everything. | 我们会找到的 它会为我解答一切 |
[12:02] | I’m not good with kids. | 我不太擅长和小孩相处 |
[12:06] | So don’t ask too many questions, okay? | 所以 别问太多问题 行吗 |
[12:11] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[12:13] | Didn’t you say just to hold it | 你不是说过 光是拿着它 |
[12:14] | is to understand a little bit more about the world? | 就能更深地了解这个世界吗 |
[12:16] | Look, it’s a butterfly. | 听着 它仅仅是只蝴蝶 |
[12:18] | I was being poetic, you know, I mean for the TV. | 当时我诗兴大发 你知道 那是上电视 |
[12:21] | Didn’t you say seeing the morpho changed your life? | 你不是说看到蓝蝶改变了你的人生吗 |
[12:24] | Will you stop asking questions? | 你能别问了吗 |
[12:26] | If you don’t think that, why are you taking me? | 要是你不这么想 为什么骗我 |
[12:29] | Why do you think I’m taking you? Look at you. | 为什么你觉得我在骗你 看看你自己 |
[12:33] | He wants to catch a butterfly. | 他想捉一只蝴蝶 |
[12:34] | – That’s why… – Pete! | -所以… -皮特 |
[12:36] | – Oh! Christ! – Sorry. | -天哪 -对不起 |
[12:52] | Stumped? | 有难题吗 |
[12:55] | Aren’t you ever gonna get some sleep? | 你不打算睡一会儿吗 |
[12:58] | Who’s Maria? | 玛利亚是谁 |
[13:02] | You like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[13:06] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[13:09] | I don’t know her very well. | 我不太了解她 |
[13:12] | What do you mean you don’t know her well? | 不太了解她是什么意思 |
[13:16] | I’ve never even seen her walk. | 我都没见过她走路 |
[13:19] | Paraplegic? | 截瘫吗 |
[13:22] | What? | 什么 |
[13:23] | You said she couldn’t walk. | 你说她不能走路 |
[13:27] | Why don’t we just think about the.. | 我们就不能只想想 |
[13:30] | ..The butterfly, the Mariposa Azul. | 那只蝴蝶吗 蓝色神灵 |
[13:34] | I’m trying, | 我一直在想 |
[13:36] | but how can you say it’s… it’s magic, | 但你怎么知道 它有魔力呢 |
[13:37] | and it has all these answers? | 还说它能解答一切 |
[13:40] | And now you’re saying you lied? | 现在又承认你撒了谎 |
[13:48] | Look. | 听着 |
[13:51] | It is magic. | 它的确有魔力 |
[13:54] | I mean it did point | 第一次见到它的时候 |
[13:55] | my life in a new direction when I first saw it, | 它的确为我的人生指明了道路 |
[13:57] | but you can’t go around telling people | 但你不能到处跟别人说 |
[13:59] | that or they think you’re crazy, you know? | 要不然他们会觉得你疯了 懂吗 |
[14:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:05] | Now get some sleep… | 着陆之前 |
[14:08] | … before we land. | 睡一会 |
[14:54] | Hola! | 你好 |
[15:22] | Look at the monkeys, mom! | 看那猴子 妈妈 |
[15:24] | Spider monkeys. | 是蜘蛛猿 |
[16:28] | These past few days, | 过去几天 |
[16:30] | I’ve been afraid something would happen | 我一直担心在最后关头节外生枝 |
[16:31] | at the last minute and stop us from coming, | 阻止我们去热带雨林 |
[16:36] | I can’t believe I’m in the jungle with Mom | 不敢相信现在我和妈妈就在丛林里 |
[16:38] | who is terrified of snakes and creepy crawlies | 她最怕蛇和小虫子了 |
[16:41] | and with Mr. Osborn | 还和奥斯本先生一起 |
[16:42] | who loves insects more than anything in the world. | 他爱昆虫胜过世上的一切 |
[16:58] | Yana! | 雅娜 |
[17:19] | Hola, Guillermo. | 你好 吉列尔莫 |
[17:30] | Look at these kids. | 看看这些孩子 |
[17:47] | We weren’t expecting you for months | 以为你这几个月都不会来了呢 |
[18:04] | This is Yana and her father | 这是雅娜和她的父亲 |
[18:06] | Alejo. | 阿雷赫 |
[18:08] | Hi, Pete! | 你好 皮特 |
[18:09] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:18] | It’s a little late in the season, que no? | 这个时节有点晚了 不是吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah, it’s a little late, but we’re pretty sure | 是啊 有点晚了 但我们挺确定 |
[18:23] | there are still some floating around, right, Pete? | 附近还有些蝴蝶 是吧 皮特 |
[18:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:38] | Long journey? | 不远万里啊 |
[18:39] | Yeah. Good to see you. | 是啊 见到你真好 |
[18:40] | I’m never tired when I’m coming here, | 我来的时候从来不觉得累 |
[18:42] | only when I’m leaving. | 离开时才累 |
[18:43] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[18:44] | You too. | 我也是 |
[18:53] | Our shaman Diego will tell you | 我们的巫医迭戈会向你讲述 |
[18:55] | one of our blue butterfly legends. | 蓝蝶的一个传说 |
[18:57] | These legends become more and more precious. | 这些传说越来越稀有了 |
[19:00] | We fight for the forest, | 我们为森林而战斗 |
[19:02] | but we fight for our language | 也同样为我们的语言 |
[19:04] | and our beliefs just as hard. | 我们的信仰而战斗 |
[19:06] | Sounds like a good fight. | 你们打了场漂亮仗 |
[19:08] | Pete’s a good little fighter himself. | 皮特也是一个坚强的小战士 |
[19:10] | Oh, yeah, I can tell. | 对 看得出来 |
[19:11] | He has the eyes of a warrior. | 他有一双勇者的眼睛 |
[19:56] | The blue butterfly is a magical creature. | 蓝蝶是一种神奇的生物 |
[20:01] | And, at the moment you see it, | 看到它的那一刻 |
[20:04] | you must offer the blue butterfly your dreams | 你要向它献出你的梦想 |
[20:08] | and the blue butterfly | 然后蓝蝶 |
[20:09] | will take your dreams to the Great Spirit. | 会把你的梦想带给真神 |
[20:31] | This is the other side of the story. | 这是故事的另一种说法 |
[20:35] | Evil spirits inhabit the jungle. | 恶神栖居在丛林里 |
[20:40] | Evil spirits that hide what they are | 它们隐藏了自己的真身 |
[20:43] | and become other animals. | 化身为别的动物 |
[20:46] | But their favourite disguise | 它们最爱的伪装 |
[20:48] | is to become Mariposa Azul. | 就是蓝色神灵 |
[20:51] | The Blue Morpho uses his beauty | 蓝蝶利用它的美丽 |
[20:54] | to lead people into the forest | 引诱人们到森林里 |
[20:56] | to be lost forever. | 然后永远消失不见 |
[20:58] | That’s comforting. Mm? | 多神奇啊 |
[21:01] | He says once they are lost, | 他说当他们一失踪 |
[21:04] | they will be attacked | 野蛮部落 |
[21:06] | by wild tribes. | 就会袭击村落 |
[21:08] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[21:09] | Cannibals, headhunters, | 食人族 猎头族 |
[21:10] | who will use with their spears and their knives to dig into… | 用他们的长矛大刀刺进… |
[21:16] | Are we gonna get our heads cut off? | 我们会被砍头吗 |
[21:18] | Yeah. Probably. | 很可能会 |
[21:20] | There goes my tumour. | 我的脑瘤也能一起砍了呢 |
[21:35] | Where’s Yana’s mother? | 雅娜的妈妈在哪里 |
[21:37] | It was a difficult birth. | 雅娜出生的时候难产了 |
[21:41] | She died giving birth to Yana? | 她难产死了吗 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:46] | These are for her. I’ll be right back. | 这些是给她的 我马上回来 |
[22:00] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[22:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:05] | Mm m… Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:07] | Oh, come on. Don’t pull that crap. | 快说 别来这套 |
[22:17] | He’s got girl problems. | 他有感情困扰 |
[22:19] | He’s in love with a paraplegic girl named Maria. | 他爱上了一个叫玛利亚的截瘫女孩 |
[22:22] | He likes her | 他喜欢她 |
[22:24] | but she doesn’t feel the same, | 但她没感觉 |
[22:26] | plus she can’t walk. | 而且她不能走路 |
[22:28] | He told you that? | 他告诉你的吗 |
[22:29] | He said what he said. The thing is, | 不管他怎么说 关键是 |
[22:33] | he doesn’t have a woman to talk to about it. | 他身边没有女性可以倾诉这件事 |
[22:36] | He kind of hinted he wanted to talk to you. | 他暗示说想告诉你 |
[22:41] | Why are you so obsessed with finding me a partner? | 你为什么这么执着想给我找个伴 |
[22:44] | Because you date idiots. | 因为你老和傻瓜交往 |
[22:48] | You’re an idiot. | 你就是个傻瓜 |
[22:50] | Forget it. | 得了吧 |
[22:52] | I just want to catch the morpho | 我只是想抓住蓝蝶 |
[22:54] | while you guys spend your lives | 而你们这些人浪费生命 |
[22:55] | thinking about things that don’t matter. | 想些无关紧要的东西 |
[23:10] | Mom, stop it. I’m trying to concentrate! | 妈妈 停下 我要集中精神 |
[23:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:15] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[23:15] | What? | 什么 |
[23:17] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我想吐了 |
[23:19] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[23:23] | Here. Here! | 来 来 |
[23:24] | Oh, Pete. | 皮特 |
[23:40] | His doctors say that it’s okay | 他的医生 |
[23:42] | for him to be here though, right? | 同意他来这 对吧 |
[23:47] | No… | 不 |
[23:50] | No, they would think bringing him here is crazy. | 不 他们觉得带他来这真是疯了 |
[23:54] | They also think he’s gonna die in a few months.So, | 他们还认为他活不了几个月了 所以 |
[23:58] | I told them where they could put their craziness. | 我让他们省省那些屁话 |
[24:50] | Okay. Now… | 好吧 那么 |
[24:54] | It’s Tai Chi. | 这是太极 |
[24:56] | You keep your weight down, in tune. | 你下盘要稳 要协调 |
[25:02] | Watch how I move. | 看我怎么做的 |
[25:05] | It’s a dance. | 这是舞蹈 |
[25:07] | You keep your eye on it. | 你必须目不转睛 |
[25:13] | You pivot. | 以自己为轴 |
[25:18] | You turn. | 旋转 |
[25:24] | You pivot. | 以自己为轴 |
[25:29] | You turn. | 旋转 |
[25:55] | And you… | 然后 |
[25:57] | And you…swipe! | 然后 迅速出击 |
[26:07] | And that’s it | 就是这样子 |
[26:12] | Dragonfly! | 蜻蜓 |
[26:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:27] | Odonata, dragonfly. | 蜻蜓目 蜻蜓 |
[26:30] | And it’s a very good sign… | 这是一个很好的兆头 |
[26:33] | that the blue morpho is still around. | 说明周围还有蓝色大闪蝶 |
[26:38] | Now you try it. | 现在你练一下 |
[26:41] | I’m not sure I can… | 我不确定我是否能 |
[26:43] | On my shoulders. | 到我肩上来 |
[26:46] | Up you go. Up ! | 起来 起来 |
[26:49] | Can you stand? | 能站立吗 |
[26:51] | Okay, I’ll be your legs. You get up. | 好的 现在我是你的腿 你站起来了 |
[26:56] | Atta boy, | 好样的 |
[26:58] | okay. You’re ready? | 好吧 准备好了吗 |
[27:01] | Yeah . | 是的 |
[27:03] | Now, we’re a team. | 现在我们是捕蝶小队了 |
[27:03] | It’s great up here. I like this view. | 在上面真不错 我喜欢这个视野 |
[27:06] | Picture the morpho. Picture it, okay? | 定格蝴蝶 定格那一瞬间 好吗 |
[27:10] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[27:12] | Zooming in, right? | 就在这里 是吧 |
[27:15] | You’re ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:16] | You’re ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:48] | – Kingdom . – Kingdom . | -界 -界 |
[27:50] | – Phylum . – Phylum . | -门 -门 |
[27:52] | – Class. – Class. | -纲 -纲 |
[27:53] | – Order. – Order. | -目 -目 |
[27:55] | – Family. – Family. | -科 -科 |
[27:57] | – Genus. – Genus. | -属 -属 |
[27:58] | – Species. – Species. | -种 -种 |
[28:00] | – No. – No? Is that wrong? | -不 -不吗 你没说错吧 |
[28:28] | OK. This’ll be our first stop. | 好了 这将是我们的第一站 |
[29:08] | Remember. The most important: always keep your balance. | 记住 最重要的是一直保持平衡 |
[29:11] | There, see that one. Let’s give that a try. | 那里 看到了一个 让我们试一下 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:14] | Way to go, Pete. | 好样的 皮特 |
[29:15] | That’s it. There. | 就是它 那里 |
[29:22] | – There. – Where? | -那里 -哪里 |
[29:23] | There. | 那里 |
[29:24] | Go for it. | 去抓它 |
[29:26] | Higher! | 再高点 |
[29:26] | – There. – That’s it. | -那里 -抓到了 |
[29:31] | You got it? | 抓住了吗 |
[29:32] | You should see it, mom. Look at it. | 你应该看看 妈妈 看它 |
[29:34] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[29:38] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[29:38] | Esperanza Orthoptera. | 埃斯佩兰萨直翅目[生物分类] |
[29:41] | It looks totally unreal. | 它看起来都不像真的 |
[29:49] | Look at that. | 瞧它 |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 多棒啊 |
[29:53] | I know I thought we’d find it back there, | 我知道 我以为在刚才的地方能找到蓝蝶 |
[29:55] | but this next clearing is really something . | 但是下一站确实是一个神奇的地方 |
[30:21] | Manolo, bring Pete over. | 莫诺罗 把皮特带过来 |
[30:35] | Rhino Beetle. Genus Megasoma. | 犀牛甲虫 巨体属 |
[30:40] | Magnificent. | 非常伟大 |
[30:43] | You know it can carry 900 times its own weight? | 知道吗 它可以承载自身九百倍重的东西 |
[30:47] | But we’re gonna find the morpho, right? | 但是我们是来找蝴蝶的 对吧 |
[30:52] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[30:54] | but I’m trying to show you some things along the way. | 但是 我只是想沿路告诉你一些东西 |
[30:58] | Some great things. | 一些很棒的东西 |
[31:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[31:02] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[31:27] | Morphos love water. | 大闪蝶喜欢水 |
[31:29] | The waterfall is irresistible to them! | 瀑布对它们有致命的诱惑 |
[31:39] | I think we should head back for today. | 我认为今天就到此为止吧 |
[31:41] | Mom? You heard Mr. Osborn. | 妈妈 你听到奥斯本先生说的了 |
[31:44] | Morphos love waterfalls. | 大闪蝶喜欢瀑布 |
[31:46] | He knows exactly what he’s doing. | 他知道他在做什么 |
[31:49] | Is everything okay? | 没有问题吧 |
[31:51] | Pretty good . | 很好 |
[31:53] | Step by step, we’re tracking that baby. | 我们一步步追踪它们 |
[31:55] | We just have to be patient… | 需要的只是耐心… |
[33:35] | How is Pete? | 皮特怎么样了 |
[33:37] | I think he’s having the time of his life. | 我认为他正在享受这段时光 |
[33:40] | Can I get you something to drink? | 要我给你拿点喝的吗 |
[33:41] | No, I’ll be fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[33:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah. Have a seat. | 是的 坐下吧 |
[34:00] | This is a bit embarrassing, but um… | 这有一点尴尬 但是 |
[34:03] | Pete said you might want to talk to me | 皮特说你可能想和我聊一下 |
[34:05] | about a girl problem? | 关于一个女孩子的问题 |
[34:08] | A girl problem? | 关于一个女孩子的问题吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah. Yeah, he said you… | 是的 是的 他说你 |
[34:19] | you have a paraplegic girlfriend? Maria? | 你有一个瘫痪的女朋友 叫玛利亚是吗 |
[34:24] | And who are you? Dr.Ruth of the jungle? | 你以为你是谁 丛林里的鲁思医生吗 |
[34:27] | Just asking? | 只是问问而已 |
[34:30] | No. No girlfriend. | 不 没有女朋友这回事 |
[34:46] | Porque? | 为什么[西班牙语] |
[34:49] | Why? | 为什么吗 |
[34:51] | Why is the blue butterfly so important? | 为什么蓝蝶那么重要呢 |
[34:57] | What? | 你说什么 |
[34:58] | Why is the blue butterfly so important? | 为什么蓝蝶那么重要呢 |
[35:07] | The blue butterfly? | 是说蓝蝶吗 |
[35:10] | Because… it’s the blue butterfly. | 因为 它是蓝蝶 |
[35:15] | It’s a miracle. | 它是个奇迹 |
[35:20] | Yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[35:30] | This is also the blue butterfly. | 它也是蓝蝶 |
[35:33] | No. | 不 |
[35:34] | Horn beetle. | 犀角甲虫 |
[35:39] | You blue butterfly. | 你是蓝蝶 |
[35:40] | Me blue butterfly. | 我也是蓝蝶 |
[35:42] | Everything is the blue butterfly. | 自然万物都是蓝蝶 |
[35:44] | Todo? | 真的吗 |
[35:46] | Everything? | 世间万物吗 |
[35:48] | No. | 不 |
[35:50] | Only the blue butterfly is the blue butterfly. | 只有蓝蝶才可以称为蓝蝶 |
[35:54] | You don’t understand anything. | 你什么都不懂 |
[35:58] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[35:59] | Lots of success in the relationship department? | 在感情方面成绩显著吗 |
[36:03] | Well, Pete’s tried. | 皮特尝试过 |
[36:08] | He wrote the butcher a love note in my name, | 他以我的名义给屠夫写了一首情诗 |
[36:10] | saying how much I loved his pork chops. | 以表达我对他带骨猪排的喜爱之情 |
[36:13] | And he told the plumber | 他告诉管道工 |
[36:14] | I had problems with my pipes. | 我搞不定自家的管道 |
[36:17] | Can I ask what happened to his dad? | 我可以知道他父亲怎么了吗 |
[36:19] | He died when Pete was five. | 皮特五岁的时候他死了 |
[36:22] | A car accident. | 一场车祸 |
[36:24] | He was killed by a drunk driver. | 被一个醉酒司机撞死的 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:37] | I’m not really the relationship type myself. | 我不是那种擅长处理感情的人 |
[36:42] | I come from a long line of lousy and angry fathers. | 我出生时 周遭都是暴躁易怒的父辈 |
[36:46] | I didn’t want to become one, | 而我不想变成那样 |
[36:48] | so I collected insects instead . | 所以我选择收集昆虫 |
[36:52] | That sounds lame. | 这听起来很蹩脚 |
[36:57] | Well, I haven’t read your How-To-Be-Perfect book yet. | 我还没有拜读过你《追求卓越》这本书 |
[37:01] | I hear it’s good. | 我听说很不错 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry. I was…out of line. | 很抱歉 刚才有点 越界 |
[37:08] | I should get back. | 我应该回去了 |
[37:12] | Teresa? I’m… | 特丽萨 我 |
[37:15] | I’m not at all sure we’re gonna catch that butterfly tomorrow. | 我不敢保证明天能捉到蓝蝶 |
[37:20] | Trying to move with the whole group, it’s… | 让全部队伍一起前进 这… |
[37:25] | I’m sure the morpho can hear us | 我们一定就像支铜管乐队 |
[37:27] | coming like a brass band. | 蝴蝶能听到的 |
[37:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:43] | Look, mom! Astratogus. | 看 妈妈 多脚虫 |
[38:46] | I’ll get a jar. | 我去拿个罐子 |
[38:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:50] | I was thinking of what Yana said yesterday. | 我认真想了一下雅娜昨天说过的话 |
[38:54] | Maybe I haven’t understood anything. | 或许我确实什么都不懂 |
[38:57] | Anyway, catching the Blue Morpho may be a crazy dream, | 总之 捕捉蓝色大闪蝶是一个疯狂的梦 |
[39:02] | but dreaming is all I have left… | 但我拥有的 也仅剩下梦了 |
[40:03] | You added a lot to your collection. | 你的收藏又丰富了很多 |
[40:06] | There’s a small swamp we have to cross up here. | 这有一个小沼池 我们要穿过去 |
[40:08] | Oh, great. | 真不错 |
[40:09] | It’s okay, mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[40:21] | The days are longer and longer. | 白天越来越长 |
[40:23] | It’s not easy to keep believing, | 坚持信念很不容易 |
[40:26] | especially now that mom seems tired of the whole thing. | 尤其是在妈妈看起来已经厌倦这一切时候 |
[40:30] | It’s tough on her, | 这对她来说很艰难 |
[40:32] | but it’s not easy for me either. | 但是对我来说也并不容易 |
[40:35] | You’re choking me. | 你要把我勒死了 |
[40:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:47] | Guys, they’re insects. They’re sensitive. | 伙计 它们是昆虫 很敏感的 |
[40:50] | I’m lugging a wheelchair through a swamp! | 我要把这个轮椅扛过沼泽地 |
[40:53] | Yeah, it’s funny! | 是的 很搞笑 |
[40:56] | Yeah it’s funny! | 是的 很搞笑 |
[40:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:07] | Hey, Pete, you see this? | 皮特 看到这个了吗 |
[41:09] | You see this flower? | 你看到这朵花了吗 |
[41:16] | You see this little flower… | 看到这朵小花 |
[41:21] | and this little beetle? | 还有这只小甲虫了吗 |
[41:25] | – Yeah. – This is the only way! | -是的 -只有这个办法 |
[41:28] | They depend on each other. | 它们互相依赖 |
[41:32] | Beetle, pollinator. | 甲虫 传粉者 |
[41:34] | No beetle,no flower. | 没有甲虫 就没有花朵 |
[41:36] | No flower, homeless beetle. | 没有花朵 甲虫就无家可归 |
[41:41] | Symbiosis. | 共生 |
[41:42] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[41:47] | Are there snakes in here? | 水里有蛇吗 |
[41:48] | A little quiet, please? | 拜托 安静点 |
[41:52] | What about crocodiles? | 不会有鳄鱼吧 |
[41:54] | Teresa, we need quiet. | 特丽萨 我们需要安静 |
[41:56] | Yeah . | 是的 |
[41:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[42:02] | I just felt something against my leg! | 我感觉有东西在我腿上 |
[42:05] | – Jesus! – Mom! | -天啊 -妈妈 |
[42:07] | I just felt something against my leg! | 我感觉有东西在我腿上 |
[42:09] | Christ! Pete ! You come back here! Pete! | 天啊 皮特 回来 皮特 |
[42:13] | – Bring him back here! – He’s safe! | -把他带回来 -他很安全 |
[42:14] | Just get out of the water. | 出水就没事了 |
[42:16] | Pete, you come on this side! | 皮特 过来这边 |
[42:17] | Alejo, see what it is. | 阿雷赫 看看是什么 |
[42:18] | Bring him here! | 把他带过来 |
[42:24] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[42:26] | Oh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[42:30] | Your mom came and spoke to me last night, | 你妈妈昨晚来找我谈话 |
[42:33] | on your advice. | 你出的主意 |
[42:35] | She’s nice, huh? | 她很不错 对吧 |
[42:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[42:42] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[42:43] | What I’m about to say is between you and me only, | 我接下来要说的是你我之间的秘密 |
[42:48] | Okay? You got that? | 好吗 明白了吗 |
[42:51] | Yeah . | 是的 |
[42:53] | Maria is my daughter. | 玛利亚是我的女儿 |
[42:57] | She’s not paraplegic. | 她也不瘫痪 |
[43:01] | I haven’t seen her walk… | 我没有看到过她走路 |
[43:03] | because I… abandoned her | 因为我 在她能走路之前 |
[43:08] | and her mother before she could walk, | 就抛弃了她和她妈妈 |
[43:11] | seventeen years ago. | 这是十七年前的事了 |
[43:13] | What are you doing? | 这是在做什么 |
[43:14] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[43:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[43:20] | I’m not a hero. I’m not even a good guy. | 我不是英雄 我甚至不是一个好人 |
[43:26] | I’m just good at insects. Okay? | 我只是很了解昆虫而已 明白了吗 |
[43:31] | So let’s just stick to chasing the morpho. | 所以让我们专注于捉蝴蝶 |
[43:36] | Isn’t that why we came here? | 这不正是我们来这里的原因吗 |
[43:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:42] | It’s okay. Good! | 没事了 好了 |
[43:45] | Okay, enough is enough! | 好了 已经搞定了 |
[43:46] | Let’s get back in and cross to the other side. | 继续穿过这个沼泽到对岸去 |
[43:49] | Unless you point to a blue butterfly, | 除非你能指出蓝蝶的位置 |
[43:51] | I am never going back in that bloody swamp! | 否则我不要回到这个鬼沼泽里去 |
[44:11] | If we’d come here two weeks ago, | 如果我们两周前到这里 |
[44:13] | we’d be in an airplane by now, | 现在我们已经在回去的飞机上了 |
[44:16] | headed home with a few morphos. | 载着一堆蝴蝶 |
[44:22] | And now, the last resort: | 现在 最后的杀手锏 |
[44:24] | the oldest and best trick in the book. | 也是书上说的最古老最有效的方法 |
[44:27] | Alejo, if you would? | 阿雷赫 麻烦一下 |
[44:31] | Peach… | 桃子 |
[44:33] | Schnapps, which has never failed me, | 松子酒 它从未让我失望 |
[44:37] | except when I drank it myself. | 除了我自己喝的时候 |
[44:38] | Remember, that enchanting story about me | 还记得那个关于我的迷人故事吗 |
[44:40] | lying in a hammock in sunny Peru. | 在阳光明媚的秘鲁 躺在吊床上 |
[44:44] | The insect flies by and changes my life | 有只昆虫飞过 改变了我的人生 |
[44:47] | I was pissed at the gills. | 我被灌醉了 |
[44:50] | It’s the last drink I ever had. | 那是我最后一次喝酒 |
[44:55] | And the insect was the Blue Morpho. | 飞过去的就是蓝色大闪蝶 |
[45:04] | Here. | 接着 |
[45:07] | You’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[45:08] | Everybody, quiet! | 各位 保持安静 |
[45:12] | And now we wait! | 现在开始我们要等着 |
[46:13] | Hey, Pete? | 嗨 皮特 |
[46:14] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[46:18] | Look at that. Ready? | 看那里 准备好 |
[46:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:27] | If I wanted him closer, | 如果我想他靠近 |
[46:28] | I would have brought him closer. | 我会让他近点的 |
[46:29] | The chair is a repellant. | 那个椅子很碍事 |
[46:39] | Do you think there’s still a chance, Mr. Osborn? | 奥斯本先生 你认为我们还有机会吗 |
[46:43] | No, I’m a total moron, | 不 我就是一个彻头彻尾的傻子 |
[46:44] | and this is a complete show. | 这全是作秀 |
[46:46] | Hey, he’s just asking . | 他只是问一下而已 |
[46:47] | This is my fault? | 这是我的错吗 |
[46:49] | No, there’s no fault. | 不 这不是谁的错 |
[46:50] | We’re all just trying to find a blue morpho, right? | 我们只是想要找到一只蓝蝶 对吧 |
[46:53] | Are we? | 找得到吗 |
[46:55] | Clanging wheelchairs. Talking. Bustling. | 推着轮椅四处走 高谈阔论 吵吵嚷嚷的 |
[47:07] | It’ll be okay, Mr. Osborn. | 奥斯本先生 会好起来的 |
[47:09] | We’re having a great day. | 我们度过了很棒的一天 |
[47:12] | God, you know, | 上帝啊 你知道吗 |
[47:13] | I swear I can smell it! | 我发誓我闻到了它的气息 |
[47:16] | It gives off this beautiful sweet fragrance. | 它散发出这种甜蜜美好的芳香 |
[47:18] | Can you smell it, Alejo? | 阿雷赫 你闻到了吗 |
[47:21] | There’s a lot of sweet things here, Alan. | 埃兰 这里有很多甜美的东西 |
[47:25] | No, that is- | 不 那是 |
[47:27] | Whatever! Non believers. | 算了 没有人相信 |
[47:34] | There is still a chance. | 还是有机会的 |
[47:39] | If we’re patient. And no movement. | 只要我们有耐心 也不走动 |
[47:49] | Mr. Osborn? | 奥斯本先生 |
[47:53] | I still believe. | 我仍然相信 |
[48:01] | When my mom looks at me, I smile back. | 当我妈妈看着我的时候 我回以微笑 |
[48:06] | I want her to know that I believe in what we’re doing, | 我想让她知道我仍然坚信我们所做的 |
[48:09] | but deep down I worry. | 但是事实上我也很担心 |
[48:11] | I’m sorry, Pete. | 皮特 我很抱歉 |
[48:12] | She spent all her money to get me here. | 她花光了所有的钱让我来这里 |
[48:15] | I want to say “Look around | 我想说 看看周围 |
[48:18] | You’ll never see anything so beautiful again. “ | 你不会再看到如此美丽的景色 |
[48:22] | but I figured it’s the kind of thing | 但是我知道 这种想法 |
[48:23] | I should keep to myself. | 我只能深埋在心底 |
[48:26] | What are you doing, Mom? | 你要做什么 妈妈 |
[48:27] | I’m pissed off. | 我受够了 |
[48:30] | We came ten thousand miles. | 我们跨越了一万英里 |
[48:31] | We saw black ones, yellow ones, | 我们看到了黑色的 黄色的 |
[48:33] | green ones, white ones, | 绿色的 白色的 |
[48:34] | purple, red, | 紫色的 红色的 |
[48:35] | burnt | 还有像烧焦的 |
[48:36] | um ber for God’s sake. | 红棕色的蝴蝶 真他妈倒霉 |
[48:39] | Oh, look! A bloody brown one! | 看 一个该死的棕色蝴蝶 |
[48:42] | Brown! I think you’re ugly! | 棕色的 丑死了 |
[48:44] | You call yourself the Great Spirit. | 还以为自己是什么真神 |
[48:45] | Brown? | 棕色吗 |
[48:47] | Would it be too much to ask for one blue one? | 难道找到一只蓝色的真有这么难吗 |
[48:49] | That’s right. Just push me over. | 好吧 这又把我推开 |
[48:51] | I’ll be a stink bug . | 我都要成臭虫了 |
[48:53] | Female? | 雌性的吗 |
[48:53] | – What is it? – You bet it is. | -那是什么 -那当然 |
[48:54] | – Get the net. – Female morpho, mom . | -拿好网 -雌大闪蝶 妈妈 |
[48:55] | And where there’s a female, there’s a blue male. | 有雌蝶的地方就有蓝色雄蝶 |
[49:01] | We got ourselves a morpho, | 我们找到了一只 |
[49:02] | Petie-boy. Get that net ready! | 皮特 准备好网 |
[49:04] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[49:09] | Come on, you son of a… daughter of a… | 来吧 你这狗娘… 你这娘们… |
[49:16] | Lead me to the blue God! | 上帝 指引我们找到蓝蝶 |
[49:17] | I knew I could smell it. | 我能闻到它的气息 |
[49:18] | We’re gaining on it! | 我们要赶上它了 |
[49:22] | Okay, when I say now. | 好的 当我说现在的时候抓住它 |
[49:25] | Okay? | 准备好了吗 |
[49:27] | – Now! -I got | -现在 -我要抓到了 |
[49:43] | Damn it! I couldn’t get enough speed . | 见鬼 我速度不够快 |
[49:49] | I knew it was here. | 我就知道它在这里 |
[49:51] | I could smell it. I could. | 我能闻到它 我能 |
[50:00] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[50:31] | No! | 不 |
[50:40] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[51:40] | Pete… | 皮特 |
[51:47] | I saw the natives. | 我看见土著人了 |
[51:50] | You’re burning up. | 你在发烧 |
[51:55] | They tried to scream. | 他们想惊声尖叫 |
[52:03] | But…but they couldn’t. | 可是 可是哽咽了 |
[52:15] | And then we danced. | 然后我们一起跳舞 |
[52:19] | Just try to breathe deeply. | 试着深呼吸 |
[52:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay, baby. | 没事 没事 宝贝 |
[53:16] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[53:18] | What? | 什么 |
[53:20] | I want to go into the rainforest with Mr. Osborn tomorrow. | 明天我想和奥斯本先生去雨林里 |
[53:25] | Yeah, of course we’ll go. | 好 我们一起去 |
[53:29] | No. | 不 |
[53:32] | I mean | 我是说 |
[53:38] | just me and Mr. Osborn. | 就我和奥斯本先生 |
[53:50] | It’s the only way the morpho’s gonna come to us. | 只有这样我们才能抓到大闪蝶 |
[53:53] | The group… | 一起去 |
[53:55] | It’s too big, | 人太多了 |
[53:57] | too noisy. | 声音太大 |
[54:01] | You’re here because you love me. | 你和我们一起 是因为你爱我 |
[54:04] | Alejo and Manolo. | 阿雷赫和莫诺罗 |
[54:07] | They’re here to carry the stuff. | 他们是来搬东西的 |
[54:12] | Me and Mr. Osborn. | 我和奥斯本先生 |
[54:15] | We’re the only ones here for the butterfly. | 只有我们是去抓蝴蝶的 |
[54:24] | That’s true… | 这倒是真的 |
[54:30] | But I’m your mom. | 可我是你妈妈 |
[54:36] | I have to go. | 我得跟着 |
[54:44] | The morpho knows what’s going on, mom. | 大闪蝶无所不知 妈妈 |
[54:53] | He knows. | 他能察觉出来 |
[55:19] | How’s Pete? | 皮特怎么样 |
[55:21] | I’ve never seen him like that. | 从没见他这样 |
[55:24] | He seems peaceful now. | 现在看起来稳定了 |
[55:28] | Is he gonna be strong enough to go back | 他明天还有力气 |
[55:30] | into the jungle tomorrow? | 进雨林吗 |
[55:33] | – Listen. – Just let me… | -听着 -让我 |
[55:36] | say something first. | 先说件事 |
[55:42] | Seventeen years ago, | 十七年前 |
[55:43] | I made a decision that changed everything about my life. | 我决定改变我的生活 |
[55:49] | Maria’s mother decided that she didn’t wanna | 玛利亚的妈妈不想 |
[55:53] | follow me around while I caught bugs. | 跟着我抓虫子 |
[56:00] | Pretty reasonable decision. | 很明智的决定 |
[56:03] | But I have been thinking about her, | 但我一直在想她 |
[56:08] | trying to write her, | 试着给她写信 |
[56:12] | and…and wanting to be part of her life. | 还 一直想走进她的生活 |
[56:20] | But am I wanted? You know, I… | 但是 她会这么想吗 我… |
[56:31] | I blew it a long time ago. | 我之前搞砸了 |
[56:39] | Pete wants only the two of you to | 皮特想明天独自 |
[56:42] | go into the rainforest tomorrow. | 跟你去雨林 |
[56:44] | He says…only you two understand. | 他说 只有你们两个明白 |
[56:52] | You know he’s letting me go, don’t you? | 他会让我一起去 是不是 |
[56:55] | No. | 不 |
[56:56] | The little bugger. | 这个小家伙 |
[57:04] | Because he knows when he dies, it’ll kill me. | 因为他知道如果他的死 会令我伤心欲绝 |
[57:11] | He’s been my whole life. | 他是我的全部 |
[57:15] | -He’s so brave. – Yeah. | -他很勇敢 -对 |
[57:17] | And he’s only ten. | 而且才十岁 |
[57:25] | He’s only ten. | 才十岁 |
[57:35] | It’s a terrible vacation. | 糟糕的旅行 |
[57:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:43] | If you want him to go alone with me, | 如果让他单独跟我去 |
[57:46] | I’ll… I’ll take him. | 我 我会照顾好他的 |
[57:50] | I will have him back by sundown | 日落前就把他带回来 |
[57:54] | and I’ll protect him with my life. | 我会不惜一切保护他的 |
[57:59] | If… If you don’t want him to go alone, | 如果 如果你不想让他自己去 |
[58:04] | I’ll understand, and I’ll tell him. | 我也理解 我会告诉他的 |
[58:08] | That’s better | 我们最好 |
[58:11] | if we all go together. | 能一起去 |
[58:32] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[58:36] | I won’t. | 好 |
[58:51] | I got it. | 抓到了 |
[58:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:15] | How does this feel? | 感觉怎样 |
[59:17] | Better than on the shoulder. | 比骑在肩膀上好 |
[59:21] | It’s good on the back too. | 在背上也不错 |
[59:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[59:24] | Okay. Let’s see if it can carry big Pete. | 好的 看看能不能承受的了大皮特 |
[59:27] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[59:35] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[59:47] | This necklace has a warrior power. | 这串项链蕴含着勇士的力量 |
[59:49] | She make it for you | 她为你做的 |
[59:50] | because she say you drink too much soda pop. | 她觉得你光喝汽水去了 |
[1:00:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:29] | Just give us a second, please? | 让我们俩待一会 好吗 |
[1:00:41] | You can go with Alan. | 你可以和埃兰一起去 |
[1:00:43] | You won’t regret it. | 不会让你后悔的 |
[1:00:45] | Not for a minute. | 永远不会 |
[1:00:46] | I already regret it. | 我已经后悔了 |
[1:00:50] | Mom, remember? Even if I get eaten by | 妈妈 还记得吗 即使我被 |
[1:00:54] | wild pigs or ants or an anaconda, | 野猪 蚂蚁 蟒蛇吃了 |
[1:00:59] | it’ll only take a couple of months of my life. | 也只是少活几个月而已 |
[1:01:06] | There is something I really want to tell you. | 有些话我很想告诉你 |
[1:01:11] | You’re becoming a bit of a smart-ass. | 你越来越像聪明的小混蛋了 |
[1:01:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:02:09] | Okay, Pete. | 好的 皮特 |
[1:02:29] | Now, I understand what Yana meant. | 我现在明白雅娜的意思了 |
[1:02:32] | Magic isn’t only the Blue Morpho, | 不只是蓝色大闪蝶有魔力 |
[1:02:34] | it’s every living thing here. | 每个生物都有 |
[1:02:36] | That’s why Yana gave me the necklace | 这就是雅娜给我项链的原因 |
[1:02:39] | not only to protect me, | 不只是保护我 |
[1:02:41] | but to make me part of this life. | 而且想让我感受生活的魔力 |
[1:02:44] | Today, right now, | 今天 现在 |
[1:02:47] | everything is crystal clear to me. | 一切都豁然开朗 |
[1:03:05] | Look who we have here? | 瞧这是什么 |
[1:03:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:03:13] | Fine. You? | 不错 你呢 |
[1:03:16] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[1:04:02] | Not even one! I can’t believe it! | 一只也没有 怎么可能 |
[1:04:27] | Now, I’m really, really | 现在 我真的真的 |
[1:04:29] | pissed! | 生气了 |
[1:04:34] | Don’t you ever get mad? | 你生过气吗 |
[1:04:38] | About what? | 为什么要生气 |
[1:04:40] | You’re a kid, and you’re dying . | 你是小孩 快要死了 |
[1:04:45] | Let’s just stick to catching the butterfly, okay? | 我们专心抓蝴蝶 好吗 |
[1:04:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:04:50] | Isn’t that what you said? | 这不是你说的吗 |
[1:04:54] | That’s what I said . | 是我说的 |
[1:05:00] | I’m just not a mad kind of person . | 我只是 不是那种爱发脾气的人 |
[1:05:07] | Pete, I want you to know | 皮特 我要告诉你 |
[1:05:08] | when I get home I’m gonna contact Maria. | 回家后 我就会联系玛利亚 |
[1:05:13] | I’m gonna try to make up | 我要尽力弥补 |
[1:05:14] | for what an ignorant person I’ve been . | 之前的愚昧无知 |
[1:05:19] | I think she’d like that. | 她会很开心的 |
[1:05:23] | You’re great company. | 你真是个好伙伴 |
[1:05:25] | You’re mad. | 你疯了 |
[1:05:27] | I’m not mad. | 我没有 |
[1:05:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:31] | Let’s just go. | 走吧 |
[1:05:34] | Don’t tell me you’re not mad. | 别说你没疯 |
[1:05:36] | I’m not mad. | 我没疯 |
[1:05:40] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:05:41] | I like you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[1:06:22] | Swallowtail | 凤蝶 |
[1:06:24] | Yeah, you bet it is. | 没错 肯定是 |
[1:06:27] | It’s paradise. | 这简直是世外桃源 |
[1:06:30] | You want that one for your collection? | 你想收藏那只吗 |
[1:06:32] | No. Blue morpho. | 不 蓝色大闪蝶 |
[1:06:34] | That’s all I want. | 我只想要那个 |
[1:06:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:52] | I’m just wondering | 我在纳闷 |
[1:06:52] | why you keep cutting up fruit | 你为什么削个不停 |
[1:06:54] | when it doesn’t ever seem to help. | 看起来没起什么作用 |
[1:06:59] | The only thing that doesn’t seem to help around here is you . | 这里唯一没起作用的是你 |
[1:07:02] | Why don’t you grab a knife and do something, | 你为什么不拿把小刀干点事 |
[1:07:03] | instead of sitting around, | 省得你这个可怜巴巴的 |
[1:07:04] | being the poor little kid who can’t walk? | 不会走路的小孩坐着无聊 |
[1:07:09] | Give me a knife. | 给我把刀 |
[1:07:15] | You know how to use this thing? | 知道怎么用吗 |
[1:07:17] | Of course, I do. | 当然知道 |
[1:07:20] | Catch. | 接着 |
[1:07:23] | Tell me how to do my job. | 看看你是怎么教我的 |
[1:07:25] | I’ve been doing this for… | 我做这个都… |
[1:07:35] | Sorry. It just sorta slipped. | 抱歉 滑了一下 |
[1:07:50] | Sorry. It just sorta slipped. | 抱歉 滑了一下 |
[1:07:54] | Sure. Pick on the kid with the tumour. | 有意思吗 捉弄一个得了癌症的小孩 |
[1:07:58] | That’s really classy. | 你可真有风度 |
[1:08:07] | I’ll go first. | 我先走 |
[1:08:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:10] | Here goes. | 来啦 |
[1:08:15] | Feels great. | 感觉不错 |
[1:08:20] | Come on. Just let go. | 快点 别害怕 |
[1:08:49] | Ready? Come on! One, two, three! | 好了吗 快 一 二 三 |
[1:09:02] | Can you see the rainbow? | 看见彩虹了吗 |
[1:09:04] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[1:09:47] | I wanna say that coming here with you | 我想说 跟你一起到这来 |
[1:09:50] | really kicked me in the ass and I… | 让我很不爽 我… |
[1:09:54] | and I don’t appreciate it. | 我一点都不喜欢 |
[1:09:57] | And you know what, Pete? | 知道吗 皮特 |
[1:10:00] | Everything I say to other human beings is… | 我对其他人说过 |
[1:10:05] | pretty much always the wrong thing to say. | 很多不合时宜的话 |
[1:10:11] | But I’m gonna say this: | 但我想说 |
[1:10:14] | I don’t give a damn what some doctor says. | 不管医生说了什么鬼话 |
[1:10:22] | I think you’re gonna live. | 我相信你会一直活下去 |
[1:10:36] | My dad was a great guy. | 我爸爸是个好人 |
[1:10:40] | But he wasn’t perfect. | 但并不完美 |
[1:10:49] | My mom doesn’t like perfect guys. | 妈妈不喜欢完美的人 |
[1:11:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:11:26] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:11:30] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[1:11:31] | I think I saw something. | 我好像看到了什么 |
[1:11:36] | Pete. Pete. | 皮特 皮特 |
[1:11:40] | Etch that in your mind. | 牢牢地记住 |
[1:11:48] | Keep your eye on it. | 盯着它 |
[1:12:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:12:49] | This is it! | 抓住它 |
[1:12:50] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:12:51] | I got it! | 抓到了 |
[1:12:57] | Hang on! Hang on! | 抓紧 抓紧 |
[1:13:02] | Mr.Osborn. | 奥斯本先生 |
[1:13:03] | Just hang on. | 抓紧 |
[1:13:05] | There’s nothing below us! | 下面是个无底洞 |
[1:13:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:13:13] | What we have to do is swing, | 我们要摆起来 |
[1:13:17] | and then leap to that ledge down there. | 然后跳到下面的台子上 |
[1:13:23] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:13:24] | On the count of three, | 我数到三 |
[1:13:26] | I’m gonna leap. | 就跳 |
[1:13:27] | Hang on with everything you got. | 使劲抓住 |
[1:13:32] | One! | 一 |
[1:13:32] | On three or right after three? | 数到三 还是数完三 |
[1:13:34] | On three. | 数到三 |
[1:13:38] | It’s breaking. | 要断了 |
[1:13:38] | We have to jump now! | 我们得跳了 |
[1:13:44] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[1:13:50] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[1:13:53] | Mr. Osborn? | 奥斯本先生 |
[1:13:55] | It’s alright. | 好了 |
[1:14:00] | I’ll pull you up. | 我拉你上来 |
[1:14:08] | Mr. Osborn, he set us up. | 奥斯本先生 它陷害我们 |
[1:14:11] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[1:14:17] | He played with us. | 它耍我们 |
[1:14:50] | Mr. Osborn? | 奥斯本先生 |
[1:14:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:14:57] | Your leg. | 你的腿 |
[1:15:00] | Just give me… Give me a second. | 等我 让我歇一会 |
[1:15:24] | Hola, ninos! | 你好 孩子们 |
[1:16:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:16:22] | I’ll get help. | 找人帮忙 |
[1:16:23] | No, you stay right here. | 不 就待在这 |
[1:16:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:16:32] | You’ve hurt something inside. | 你伤到骨头了 |
[1:16:33] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:16:35] | Your leg’s broken. | 你的腿断了 |
[1:16:46] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[1:16:48] | Don’t worry, Mr. Osborn . I’ll get help. | 别担心 奥斯本先生 我去找人帮忙 |
[1:16:51] | No, you come back here. | 不 快回来 |
[1:16:52] | I can do it. | 我能行 |
[1:16:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:16:56] | You’ll get lost in five minutes. | 不出五分钟你就会迷路 |
[1:16:57] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:16:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:17:01] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[1:17:04] | Please come back. | 快回来 |
[1:17:09] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[1:17:31] | It’s all your fault. | 都怪你 |
[1:20:01] | We had the same rain the first day, remember? | 第一天也下了雨 记得吗 |
[1:20:04] | We got back easily. | 很容易就回来了 |
[1:23:27] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[1:24:36] | Pete, Pete, I’m here, baby. | 皮特 皮特 我在这呢 宝贝 |
[1:24:39] | Pete, please, remember. Where’s Alan, Pete? | 皮特 想想 埃兰在哪 皮特 |
[1:24:43] | Do you remember? How did you get here? | 还记得吗 你怎么到这来的 |
[1:24:46] | We were at the biggest waterfall around here. | 我们在附近最大的一座瀑布 |
[1:24:48] | We fell down the hole. | 掉进洞里了 |
[1:24:50] | You know where he means, right? | 你知道他在哪里 是不是 |
[1:24:52] | Yes. | 对吗 |
[1:24:53] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[1:24:58] | It’s Mr. Osborn. | 是奥斯本先生 |
[1:25:00] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这来的 |
[1:25:01] | I walked. | 走过来的 |
[1:25:02] | You know where he means, right? | 你知道他在哪里 是不是 |
[1:25:07] | I’ll take Pete back. | 我带皮特回去 |
[1:25:08] | Manolo will go with you. We’ll find him. | 莫诺罗和你一起去 会找到他的 |
[1:25:09] | Go with them. | 跟他们走 |
[1:25:10] | Yes. Right. | 是的 好 |
[1:25:11] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[1:25:14] | Mr. Osborn. | 奥斯本先生 |
[1:25:16] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:26:32] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧 |
[1:26:35] | – How is he? – He’s in bad shape. | -他怎么样 -伤得很重 |
[1:26:37] | We have to leave now. | 我们得走了 |
[1:26:37] | Manolo will help you with your bags. | 莫诺罗会帮你拿包的 |
[1:26:41] | – He lost a lot of blood. – Watch it, Pete! | -他流了很多血 -小心 皮特 |
[1:26:43] | Here. Here. Gently. | 这 这 轻点 |
[1:26:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:26:50] | My God! | 天啊 |
[1:26:53] | Manolo! Here. Take these! | 莫诺罗 这里 拿着这些 |
[1:27:03] | We didn’t catch it but we saw it. | 虽然没抓到 但我们看见了 |
[1:27:07] | I wouldn’t want to catch | 我不该执意抓它的 |
[1:27:10] | Don’t tell me you wouldn’t want to catch one. | 别说你不想捉一只 |
[1:27:18] | If I did catch one, he’d be sorry. | 如果被我捉到了 它会伤心的 |
[1:27:23] | If you feel that way, I didn’t teach you anything . | 你要是这么想 我算是白教了 |
[1:27:34] | It’s magic. | 这就是魔力 |
[1:27:41] | Remember. | 记住 |
[1:27:48] | Manolo. Tenga! | 莫诺罗 腾格 |
[1:27:50] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[1:27:53] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[1:28:09] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[1:28:10] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[1:28:15] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[1:28:16] | Come on, darling. I’m sorry, we have to go. | 快点 亲爱的 抱歉 我们得走了 |
[1:28:28] | Manolo. | 莫诺罗 |
[1:28:29] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:31] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[1:28:37] | When Yana gave me the Blue Morpho, | 雅娜给我蓝色大闪蝶时 |
[1:28:39] | I hardly said “Thank you”. | 我不知道如何开口说”谢谢” |
[1:28:41] | I just didn’t know how to show her | 不知道该如何告诉她 |
[1:28:43] | how happy I was. | 我有多么开心 |
[1:28:45] | I couldn’t believe what she was giving me. | 真不敢相信她给了我一只蓝色大闪蝶 |
[1:28:48] | It doesn’t matter, | 不过没关系 |
[1:28:49] | because I know she understands | 因为我知道她明白 |
[1:28:50] | how much it means to me. | 这对我有多么重要 |
[1:28:59] | My God! | 天啊 |
[1:29:03] | Yana found it. | 雅娜捉到的 |
[1:31:40] | It’s not gonna hurt very much . | 不会很痛的 |
[1:31:47] | Look at you. Just like me. | 看看你 和我一样 |
[1:31:52] | You don’t even get mad about it. | 你甚至不会为此忿忿不平 |
[1:32:02] | I think you’re gonna live. | 我觉得你会一直活下去 |
[1:32:08] | So I knew at last what I had to do. | 最后 我明白了自己到底该做什么 |
[1:32:11] | Let him fly away | 让它飞吧 |
[1:32:13] | and wait for me to come join him one day. | 去空中等待我们下一次的邂逅 |
[1:32:36] | No one knows why I survived. | 没人明白我是怎么活过来的 |
[1:32:38] | Against all odds, | 不可思议的是 |
[1:32:40] | my tumour disappeared. | 肿瘤消失了 |
[1:32:43] | That’s the thing about life! | 这就是生命的魔力 |