英文名称:The Big Red One
年代:1980
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | 法国 1918年11月 | |
[03:07] | – Permission to enter? – Come. | – 请求进入 – 进来 |
[03:15] | Where’s the rest of the company, captain? | 其他人呢 |
[03:18] | Where do you think? Moved out with the battalion. | 你说呢 和大队一起离开了 |
[03:20] | I’ve been waiting here for you. | 我在这里等你 |
[03:23] | – You took your time getting back. – I got lost in the smoke. | – 你迟到了 – 我迷路了 |
[03:27] | What happened to your gun? | 你的枪到哪去了? |
[03:28] | Have you ever seen a shell-shocked horse? | 你有没有看过被战火吓坏的马? |
[03:32] | He stomped all over me and got my rifle, knocked it to smithereens. | 我看过 他把我的枪踩成碎片 |
[03:37] | Well, I suppose horses have as much right to go crazy in this war as men have. | 我想马跟人一样 都会被战争逼疯的 |
[03:45] | Oh. | 喔 |
[03:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[03:50] | What the hell is it? | 这是什么? |
[03:52] | It’s a “one.” First Infantry Division. | “1” 第1步兵队 |
[03:55] | The Red One. You think General Pershing will like it? | 红布条 你说波辛将军会喜欢吗? |
[03:58] | – Oh, sure. – Got the idea from a cap of a Hun I killed. | – 当然 – 我是从那个被我杀死的德军帽子上得到灵感的 |
[04:06] | – When? – Oh, about an hour ago. | – 什么时候 – 一个小时前 |
[04:10] | Did he yell out anything? | 他有没有说什么? |
[04:12] | Well, the same old kaiser stuff, you know, “The war is over,” all that junk. | 还不就是那些话 什么战争结束之类的 |
[04:18] | – Finish it. – Sir? | – 喝完 – 长官? |
[04:20] | Finish it. | 喝完 |
[04:23] | The armistice was signed at 11:00 this morning. | 今天早上十一点 已经签定休战协定了 |
[04:29] | The war’s been over for four hours. | 战争已经结束四小时 |
[04:35] | Well, you didn’t know it was over. | 你不知道战争已经结束了 |
[04:41] | He did. | 他知道 |
[04:44] | A quarter of a century later, that piece of red cloth… | 25年后 那名死亡德军帽子上的 |
[04:47] | from the dead Hun’s hat had become famous all over the world. | 红布条闻名全球 |
[04:51] | It was the insignia of the 1st Infantry Division. | 他成为第一炮兵团的标志 |
[04:54] | The Fighting First, the Big Red One. | 即红色大军 |
[05:04] | 北非 1942年11月 | |
[05:12] | Twenty-four years later, the Big Red One was fighting the Krauts again. | 24年后 红色大队再度与德军对垒 |
[05:17] | It was World War II this time. We were invading North Africa. | 这次是二次世界大战 我们进攻北非 |
[05:23] | Hey, Griff. | 葛里夫 |
[05:25] | Great! Thanks, sergeant. | 谢了 士官长 |
[05:27] | We were his rifle squad. | 我们属于步枪小队 |
[05:29] | First Squad, 1st Platoon, I Company, 16th Infantry. | 我们是16炮兵团I连 第一队第一小队 |
[05:34] | He called us his wet-noses. | 他称我们为他的菜鸟队 |
[05:37] | Griff, he was a hell of a sharpshooter. | 葛里夫是个神枪手 |
[05:42] | Johnson was a pig farmer with hemorrhoids. | 强森是个有痣疮的农夫 |
[05:49] | Vinci was a street kid who played hot jazz on the saxophone, and that’s me, Zab. | 文奇是爵士乐高手 这是我 我叫柴伯 |
[05:54] | I thought I was the Hemingway of the Bronx. | 我自认是布朗区的海明威 |
[05:57] | You really a book writer? | 你真的是个作家吗? |
[06:00] | – Yeah. – What book did you write? | – 对 – 你写了什么书? |
[06:03] | The Dark Deadline. | 《黑色死亡线》 |
[06:05] | – Never heard of it. – Never read it. | 没听过 我也没看过 |
[06:08] | It’s an unpublished mystery novel. I left it with my mother. | 没有出版过 我放在我妈那儿了 |
[06:12] | Why’s a book writer a rifleman? | 作家来这里干什么 |
[06:15] | To come out with a war novel, meathead. Why else, huh? | 当然是为了要写战争小说啰 |
[06:20] | What about you, Griff? You gonna be a cartoonist… | 那你呢 葛里夫?想当漫画家吗? |
[06:22] | – …for a big newspaper or something? – Mm-hm. | – 在报社或别的什么地方画画?- 嗯 |
[06:25] | Say, Griff. You do everything left-handed? | 葛里夫 你做什么都用左手吗 |
[06:28] | Everything but shoot. And play with my pecker. | 除了开枪和打手枪之外 |
[06:36] | “Watch out, Vichy. | 小心了 维奇份子 |
[06:38] | Here comes the Big Red One.” | 红色大军来了 |
[06:44] | Vichy? | 维奇? |
[06:46] | I always thought Vichy was some kind of soda pop. | 维奇 那不是汽水的名字吗? |
[06:49] | No. Vichy’s the French, fighting on Hitler’s side. | 不是 维奇是帮希特勒打仗的法国人 |
[06:52] | Yeah, that’s why we’re wearing these so they don’t shoot Americans, huh? | 所以我们才要戴上这些 免得他们误杀美国人 |
[06:57] | We dropped leaflets so they know we’re coming. | 我们散发传单 好让他们知道我们来了 |
[07:00] | But if they start a fight, we’ll have to kill them. | 如果他们开火 我们就得杀了他们 |
[07:03] | We were in this war to fight Germans, not Frenchmen. | 我们参战是为了要打德国人 而不是法国人 |
[07:08] | We were kind of hoping they were feeling the same way. | 我们希望他们也有同感 |
[07:13] | Put your rubbers on and keep the salt water out. | 戴上保险套 防止海水侵蚀 |
[07:16] | Thanks, Griff. | 谢了 葛里夫 |
[07:20] | I’ll bet the guy that invented these… | 我打赌 发明保险套的人 |
[07:22] | never figured they’d be used on a rifle. | 从没想到它们会被套在枪上 |
[07:25] | I never could screw with them. | 我泡妞一向没什么运气 |
[07:26] | – How about you, Johnson? – Not me. | – 你呢 强森 – 我也不行 |
[07:33] | Over on the Algerian beach, French soldiers were reading our leaflets… | 阿尔吉利亚海边的法国军队 看了我们的传单 |
[07:39] | and also wondering if they were gonna fight. | 也开始对这场战争的意义 产生怀疑 |
[07:50] | The colonel is stupid not to believe these leaflets. | 上校若不相信这个 就太笨了 |
[07:53] | We are no good. You, me, all of us here. | 我们这些人都没有用 |
[07:57] | Defending this miserable Algerian beach for Marshal Pétain and Adolf Hitler. | 为了军事独裁者 保卫这片荒凉的海边 |
[08:07] | I can’t kill an American. | 我不能对美国人开火 |
[08:20] | There were four things you could hear on the boat: | 你在船上可以听到四件事 |
[08:23] | The waves, the engines… | 海浪声 引擎声 |
[08:26] | an occasional muffled prayer… | 偶尔传来的几句祷告 |
[08:29] | and the sound of 50 guys all heaving their guts out. | 还有50个人同时呕吐的声音 |
[08:43] | French troops, don’t shoot. We are Americans. | 法国军队 不要开火 我们是美国人 不要开火 |
[08:54] | Don’t shoot. We come to fight Hitler, not to fight with you. Don’t shoot. | 我们是来打希特勒 不是打你们 不要开火 |
[09:12] | Hold your fire! | 停火 |
[09:51] | – Yes, colonel. – Open fire. | – 什么事 上校 – 开火 |
[09:55] | Not on Americans. | 我不打美国人 |
[10:09] | Medic! Medic! | 救护兵… |
[10:23] | Nail him, Griff! | 杀了他们 葛里夫 |
[10:30] | How the hell could you miss him? | 你怎么没打中 |
[10:32] | Hell, he was close enough to kiss on both cheeks. | 他简直近的就像在眼前 |
[10:43] | What the hell’s the matter with you? I never saw you miss. | 你怎么回事 我从没看你失手过 |
[10:54] | Medic! Over here. | 救护兵 过来 |
[11:08] | Sixteenth Infantry, hold your fire! | 16步兵团 停火 |
[11:11] | Americans, this is Captain Chapter. | 美国人 我是查皮队长 |
[11:16] | General Tavernier is dead. | 托维尔将军死了 |
[11:18] | Americans! I surrender my troops to your hands. | 美国人 我们向你投降 |
[11:24] | Frenchmen, we do not accept your surrender. | 法国人 我们不接受你们的投降 |
[11:27] | You surrender only to the enemy. | 你们只能对敌人投降 |
[11:29] | If you’re Vichy, fight us. | 如果你们是维奇份子 就继续战斗 |
[11:31] | If you’re Frenchmen, join us! | 如果是法国人 就加入我们 |
[12:04] | We were feeling cocky as hell. | 我们全都趾高气昂 |
[12:07] | Except Griff. | 除了葛里夫之外 |
[12:08] | In the middle of the battle, he froze. | 他在战场上吓呆了 |
[12:25] | It got to Griff. | 葛里夫大受打击 |
[12:27] | He kept away from the rest of us. | 他不愿意加入我们 |
[12:31] | Nobody wanted to use the word “coward,” not yet. | 没有人愿意使用懦夫这个字 至少到目前为止还没有 |
[12:38] | How come we’re not pushing inland? | 我们为什么没有向内陆推进 |
[12:41] | Red Company’s carrying the ball. Take your malaria pills. | 局势由红色大队主导 别忘了带疟疾药丸 |
[12:52] | I wonder what they gave you in the other war not to get a hard-on? | 不晓得他们用什么方法 让你在战争中兴奋不起来 |
[12:57] | The same stuff you’re wolfing down now. It has saltpeter. | 就是你现在吃的那些东西 里面都含有硝石 |
[13:15] | Griff’s back. | 葛里夫回来了 |
[13:45] | I can’t murder anybody. | 我没有办法谋杀任何人 |
[13:49] | We don’t murder, we kill. | 我们这不是谋杀 是杀人 |
[13:52] | It’s the same thing. | 那还不是一样 |
[13:53] | The hell it is, Griff. | 还不是 葛里夫 |
[13:56] | You don’t murder animals, you kill them. | 你不谋杀禽兽 你只杀他们 |
[14:17] | The truth is, none of us had the faintest idea what war was all about. | 事实上 我们之中没有人 了解这场战争的意义 |
[14:23] | We hadn’t met the Krauts yet. | 我们到目前为止尚未遭遇德军 |
[15:09] | Communications Center caught an American bomb. | 连络中心受到美军的攻击 |
[15:12] | These wet-noses found the phonograph and one record undamaged. | 这些菜鸟找到一部留声机 和一张完整的唱片 |
[15:17] | Look at the faces of these puppies, Schroeder. | 你看这些人的表情 |
[15:21] | They think the Horst Wessel song is so… | 他们认为何瑞斯的歌是神圣的 |
[15:25] | Horst Wessel was a pimp who supplied Hitler with baby faces like you. | 何瑞斯不过是个皮条客 当然介绍你这种娃娃脸给希特勒 |
[15:31] | He was killed in a brawl, over a whore in Berlin. | 他的柏林和人打架死了 |
[15:38] | A poem by a pimp became the hymn of Hitler’s party. | 没想到一个皮条客写的诗 居然成为纳粹党的圣歌 |
[15:42] | Is that right, Schroeder? | 对吧? |
[15:47] | Don’t want to disillusion these infants, huh? | 你不想破坏这些菜鸟的梦想 是吧? |
[15:50] | You’re getting soft. | 你越来越软弱了 |
[15:53] | Schroeder used to be tough. In Libya, I saw him murder a German officer. | 舒德以前很强悍的 我亲眼看到他在利比亚谋杀了一名德国军官 |
[15:58] | I didn’t murder him, Gerd, I killed him… | 我不是谋杀他 |
[16:02] | when he ran from a fight with the British. | 我在他和英军打仗逃跑时杀了他 |
[16:04] | Murder. Killed. It’s the same thing. | 谋杀 杀 还不都一样 |
[16:08] | We don’t murder the enemy, we kill. | 我们不谋杀敌人 我们杀他们 |
[16:12] | Everything is on the move. | 大家都开动了 |
[16:14] | Battalion is sending us to the Kasserine Pass. | 大队派我们进驻凯萨琳山径 |
[16:16] | – We’re going to choke on panzer fumes. – Not me, Schroeder. | – 我们会被坦克废气呛死的 – 我才不干 |
[16:20] | Let Rommel’s panzer grenadiers march behind those tanks. | 让隆梅尔自己的人 躲在他的坦克后面 |
[16:24] | But not me. I want no more. | 我不干了 |
[16:27] | I’m no damn Nazi fanatic like you. | 我才不像你一样 是纳粹狂热份子 |
[16:29] | Germany is through singing for Adolf Hitler. | 德国人不再随着 希特勒的歌声起舞 |
[16:53] | Our brilliant generals had figured… | 我们的天才将军们言判 |
[16:55] | that Rommel’s push would come at a place called Speava… | 隆梅尔会由一个叫史匹瓦的地方推进 |
[16:58] | so they massed most of the Allied forces over there. | 所以他们将大批军力 派驻至该处 |
[17:01] | But they sent our regiment around the back way… | 却派我到一个 |
[17:04] | through a shit-hole called the Kasserine Pass. | 叫做凯萨琳山径的地方 |
[17:07] | Our squad was on point. We got an eyeful, all right. | 我们的小队担当前哨 |
[17:10] | The whole damned Afrika Korps was coming through the Kasserine Pass. | 我们看到了大批非洲军队 由凯萨琳山径通过 |
[17:14] | Rommel had caught us with our pants down. | 隆梅尔杀的我们措手不及 |
[17:33] | We got tanks, boys, and infantry with them. | 有大批的坦克和一整支步枪连 朝着我们过来 |
[17:36] | They’ll be looking behind the rocks for antitank guns, so let’s go! | 他们会到处搜索反坦克武器 我们快走吧 |
[17:40] | – Oh, shit. – Let’s go. | – 该死 – 我们快走 |
[18:01] | Sergeant, where are we gonna run to? They’ll spot us out in the open. | 士官长 我们能往哪儿跑? |
[18:05] | We’re not running, we’re digging in. | 我们不跑 我们往下挖 |
[18:07] | Digging in? Are you crazy, sergeant? | 往下挖?你疯了吗 士官长 |
[18:10] | All right. Dig in and let them roll over our heads. | 好 往下挖 让他们从我们头顶上经过 |
[19:57] | Hey, they’re going off to the right! | 他们又转了 |
[19:59] | Guess again, jerk-off. Look over there. | 傻子 你看看那边 |
[20:03] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[21:24] | Tanks! They’re all over the place! | 到处都是他们的人 |
[21:57] | The war is over for you. | 对你们而言 战争结束了 |
[22:01] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[22:03] | You lost. | 你们输了 |
[22:04] | You are in a temporary German hospital in Tunis, sergeant. | 这是突尼斯的一座临时医院 |
[22:08] | Our doctors are very impressed with your recovery. | 你的复原情况 让我们的医生大感吃惊 |
[22:12] | You should be dead. | 你本来应该死了的 |
[22:36] | We’d better get out of here. | 我们最好离开 |
[22:38] | You heard what that orderly said. | 你也听到他说的了 |
[22:41] | This is an unmarked hospital, and they’d just as soon blast us. | 这是座临时医院 我们很快就会遭到轰炸 |
[23:03] | Anybody here from the Big Red One? | 这里有没有红色大队的人? |
[23:05] | Sixteenth. | 16连 |
[23:08] | Eighteenth! | 18连 |
[23:21] | Where’s that Big Red One man? | 那个红色大队的人呢? |
[23:24] | What happened at the pass? | 山径发生什么事了? |
[23:27] | You with the 16th? | 你是16连的人吗? |
[23:29] | You one of them goons? | 你就是那个蠢蛋吗? |
[23:32] | I Company, 3rd Battalion. | 第三大队I连 |
[23:34] | What are you doing wrapped up in that Arab bed sheet? | 你身上围着阿拉伯床单干嘛? |
[23:38] | – What happened at the pass? – We counterattacked after you jokers ran. | – 山径上到底发生什么事了?- 你们逃走后 我们展开反击 |
[23:42] | We took Kasserine, Gafsa, El Guettar, Tunis. | 我们攻下凯萨琳 革法 艾尔卡塔 突尼斯 |
[23:47] | We ran Rommel right out of Africa. | 我们将隆梅尔赶出非洲了 |
[23:50] | You mean the Big Red One took Tunis. | 你是说 红色大队拿下突尼斯了? |
[23:53] | We sure as hell did. | 没错 |
[24:01] | This is Tunis. | 这里是突尼斯 |
[24:23] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[24:26] | We took Tunis. | 我们是拿下突尼斯了 |
[24:47] | The old bastard just couldn’t face being left behind. | 那老家伙 就是不愿意一个人留下来 |
[24:50] | He heard we were shipping out to invade Sicily. | 他听说我们要前往进攻西西里 |
[25:02] | Where’s the 1st Squad? | 第一小队在哪里? |
[25:05] | Where’s the 1st Squad? | 第一小队在哪里? |
[25:20] | Out of the original 12-man rifle squad… | 我们队上原有12人 |
[25:23] | the four of us were the only ones left. | 现在只剩下我们4个了 |
[26:20] | 西西里 1943年7月 | |
[26:24] | This invasion wasn’t gonna be like North Africa. | 这次进攻行动和在北非不同 |
[26:27] | The beach would be heavily defended. | 海滩将有重兵防守 |
[26:29] | So now at least, we could all go to Sicily and get killed together. | 至少我们现在可以一块去西西里 一块战死 |
[26:47] | I gave the supply officer a Luger for it. | 我跟补给官换来的 |
[26:51] | By the way, what were you doing in that Arab bed sheet? | 对了 你那时为什么 围着阿拉伯床单 |
[26:54] | They were shanghaiing all the combats… | 他们派了一大堆 |
[26:56] | and noncoms and training replacements for those rebel devils. | 什么都不懂的菜鸟来接替叛逃的士兵 |
[27:03] | Where’d you steal it, stupe? | 你偷的 史托普? |
[27:05] | My name’s Shep, not “stupe.” | 我叫学普 不是史托普 |
[27:07] | I got it from the St. George Hotel in Algiers. | 这是我从阿尔吉利亚 圣乔治旅馆拿的 |
[27:11] | I understand you’re an Italian, Vinci. | 文奇 听说你是意大利人 |
[27:14] | How come they let a wop in this man’s Army? | 他们怎么会让意大利佬 加入这个军队? |
[27:18] | I don’t think a wop’s gonna fight a wop. | 我不认为意大利佬会互相残杀 |
[27:22] | I think all you’ll do is drink dago red and sing “O Sole Mio.” | 我想你只会缩在一旁喝酒 唱”我的太阳” |
[27:46] | I like “O Sole Mio.” | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[28:44] | The creepy thing about battle is that you always feel alone. | 战争最可怕的一点就是那一种孤寂感 |
[28:48] | All you can see are the guys right next to you… | 你触目所及尽是 |
[28:50] | and the bodies you keep tripping over. | 尸魂遍野 |
[29:18] | Why are we always sent out? | 为什么老是我们被调派? |
[29:21] | It’s the only damn squad in the whole U.S. Army? | 难不成美国陆军 只剩下我们了吗? |
[29:23] | Where’s the rest of the Army? | 对啊 其他的士兵到哪去了? |
[29:24] | There are eight patrols checking the villages for diehard snipers. | 我们派了八名巡兵前往村庄 寻找顽强抵抗份子 |
[29:30] | Anybody wants to transfer, just let me know. | 如果有人想要调派 告诉我一声 |
[29:33] | I want to transfer. | 我要 |
[29:35] | Okay, Vinci. You’re transferred to the point. | 很好 文奇 你被调到前哨去 |
[29:52] | You know how you smoke out a sniper? | 你们知道如何引出狙击手吗? |
[29:54] | You send a guy out in the open and you see if he gets shot. | 派一个人到空旷处 再看他会不会中枪 |
[29:58] | They thought that one up at West Point. | 这是西点军校的人 想出的鬼点子 |
[30:06] | – Are you okay, sergeant? – Why? | – 你没事吧?- 为什么这么问 |
[30:08] | – You just let Vinci walk into a sniper. – That’s why he’s here. | – 你刚刚派文奇去引狙击手出洞 – 没错 |
[30:13] | We got plenty of wet-noses here too. | 我们这里有很多菜鸟 |
[30:17] | You really want to finish that book, don’t you? | 你真的很想完成 你的小说 是吧 |
[30:19] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才在这里 |
[30:39] | Vinci made it. | 文奇成功了 |
[30:41] | Come on, Carlos, your turn. Let’s go. Come on! | 莱科尔 你是下一个 |
[31:06] | – Hey, Vinci? – Ho! | – 嘿 文奇?- 在这 |
[31:08] | You know where he lives! | 你知道他住在哪儿吗 |
[31:11] | Work to your right, I’ll go left. It’s your ball. | 注意你的右边 我走左边 看你的了 |
[32:07] | Bravo! Bravo! | 了不起 |
[32:13] | – You had him in the sights all the time. – All the time. | 你早就看准他了 没错 |
[32:17] | You just wanted to see me sweat. | 只是想看我害怕吗? |
[32:19] | It’s punishment for transferring me to the point. May I rejoin the rear echelon now? | 谁叫你调我到前哨 我可以回到后部队去了吗 |
[32:24] | You are transferred back to the point. | 你被调到前哨去了 |
[32:33] | Oh, my aching butt. | 我的屁股好痛 |
[32:36] | By now, we’d come to look at all replacements… | 现在我们将替补新兵当做死人 |
[32:38] | as dead men who temporarily had the use of their arms and legs. | 只是借用他们的手脚一用 |
[32:42] | They came and went so fast and so regular… | 他们来来去去 如此之快 |
[32:44] | that sometimes we didn’t even get to know their names. | 有时甚至来不及问他们的名字 |
[32:48] | Truth is, after a while we sort of avoided getting to know them. | 一段时间后 我们避免和他们熟悉 |
[32:56] | I… I brought some water. | 我拿了些水来 |
[33:07] | Do you know what they call you four guys down at Battalion? | 你知道大队里的人 叫你们做什么吗 |
[33:11] | Sergeant’s Four Horsemen. | 说你们是士官长的四骑士 |
[33:13] | I don’t get it. You guys lived through North Africa. | 我不懂 你们在北非幸存 |
[33:18] | You didn’t even get a scratch. | 毫发无伤 |
[33:21] | That’s because replacements keep getting hit instead of us. | 那是因为被杀的都是替补新兵 |
[33:24] | You think…? You think maybe I’ll get it? | 你认为我会被杀吗? |
[33:36] | Why not? You something special? | 为什么不?你很特别吗? |
[34:02] | I’ll go get some, all right? | 我再去拿一点来 |
[34:04] | I’ll… Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[34:13] | Water. | 水 |
[34:36] | You’ll live, Smitty. You did tripwire the mine. | 你死不了的 史密 你刚踩到地雷 |
[34:40] | They’re not designed to kill you, just to castrate you. | 这种地雷不会要你的命 只会阉了你 |
[34:44] | Castrate me?! | 阉了我? |
[34:46] | Hey, here it is. I found it. | 我找到了 |
[34:49] | – Oh, my God! – It’s just one of your balls, Smitty. | – 我的天啊 – 是你的一个睾丸 史密 |
[34:52] | You can live without it. That’s why they gave you two. | 少一个也死不了 这是为什么老天给你两个的原因 |
[35:06] | They’re supposed to be coming this way. | 这就是两个的妙处 |
[35:09] | Hold it up. | 来了 |
[35:13] | I said, hold it up! | 往这里来了 |
[35:16] | I’m eating. | 我在吃东西 |
[35:25] | Okay, let’s try this. | 快进去 |
[35:27] | Come on. | 快 |
[35:37] | – Keep an eye peeled for snakes. – Yeah, and bats. | – 小心有蛇 – 还有蝙蝠 |
[35:40] | Bats? I love bats. | 蝙蝠?我最爱蝙蝠了 |
[36:12] | Sergeant, what’s the word from Headquarters? | 士官长 总部有消息吗? |
[36:14] | Yeah, what did the lieutenant say? | 上尉说什么? |
[36:16] | The lieutenant said that Hermann Goring’s panzers overran the 2nd Battalion. | 上尉说 德国的坦克大队 突破了第二大队 |
[36:26] | If they break through the division… | 如果他们被攻破的话 |
[36:28] | we’re in the sea. | 我们就要出海了 |
[36:30] | – Where are they headed? – Right for us. | 他们往哪儿去 正对着我们而来 |
[36:33] | Our big guns will clobber them. | 我们会杀他们个片甲不留 |
[36:35] | – They’re still on the water. – None of them have unloaded yet? | – 还在海上 – 都还没有下船吗 |
[36:40] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[36:44] | Patton’s got tanks. | 派顿有坦克 |
[36:48] | Still on the water. | 还在海上 |
[36:50] | Jesus. We’re sitting in our own coffin. | 天啊 我们一脚已经踏进棺材了 |
[37:01] | We knew he wanted to run for it… | 我们知道他想逃跑 |
[37:03] | but we knew he wouldn’t… | 但我们知道他不会 |
[37:05] | way before he did. | 我们比他还早知道 |
[37:08] | Anyway, the sergeant would’ve shot him if he tried it. | 就算他想逃跑 士官长也会一枪毙了他 |
[38:31] | He’s taking a piss. | 他在小便 |
[40:06] | Those American guns? I thought they were still on the water. | 那些是美国枪吗?它们不是还在船上吗? |
[40:10] | It beats the hell out of me. | 我也不知道 |
[40:20] | – Relays! Relays! – Come on, relays! | – 通报 通报 – 快 通报 |
[41:16] | Radio! | 无线电 |
[41:27] | Lieutenant. Yeah, 1st Squad, 1st Battalion. | 上尉 这里是 第一大队第一小队 |
[41:33] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑 |
[41:36] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[41:40] | You know who fired that artillery? | 你们知道大炮是谁发射的吗? |
[41:43] | The United States Navy. | 是美国海军 |
[41:46] | That was the crews of Savannah miles offshore, all right? | 那是沙瓦纳号在海上发射的 |
[41:50] | Right. Can you believe that? The U.S. Navy saved our ass. | 你们能相信吗?救我们的军人是美国海军 |
[42:07] | Hey, where’s our planes? Why can’t they spot that gun? | 我们的飞机呢 他们为什么没有看到那把枪呢? |
[42:10] | I don’t know, but Battalion’s got 20 patrols out looking for it in this quadrant. | 我不知道 大队派了 20名哨兵到这里来找 |
[42:15] | – They think it’s an SP. – So why send us? | – 他们认为是一挺自动机枪 – 那为什么派我们来? |
[42:18] | That’s right. We got a break coming. | 没错 我们就快休假了 |
[42:20] | The Army’s made of the 1st Division and 10 million replacements. | 你说过 美国陆军是由我们 和一千万名替补新兵组成的 |
[42:24] | – Where the hell are they? – Being stuffed with mattress covers. | – 他们死到哪去了?- 都死了 |
[42:27] | Five to 10, when we get off this island, we’ll get our feet wet invading Italy. | 我跟你赌 我们离开这座小岛后 就要涉水进攻意大利了 |
[42:31] | You don’t know geography well for a writer. We’re in Italy. | 身为作家 你的地理实在不太行 这里就是意大利 |
[42:35] | No, this is Sicily. | 这里是西西里 |
[42:37] | Here they say, “I’m a Sicilian,” not an Italian. | 这里的人说他们是西西里人 而不是意大利人 |
[42:39] | My old man was bo… Whoa! | 我老爸… |
[43:10] | I figure close to 2500 bucks! I’m sending every lira home. | 这里差不多有2500块 我要全部寄回家 |
[43:16] | Mussolini money’s good for one thing. | 墨索里尼的钱只有一个用处 |
[43:18] | It’s Victor Emanuel loot. It’s kosher. | 我这样做完全合法 |
[43:21] | – Who told you that? – The captain. | – 谁说的 – 队长 |
[43:23] | Enlisted man can’t send home more than his pay. | 军人寄回家的钱 不可多于他的薪水 |
[43:26] | – That’s to discourage black marketing. – But the lieutenant can. | -对 免得黑市猖獗 – 没错 但上尉可以 |
[43:29] | It’s for my old man. | 是要寄给我老爸的 |
[43:31] | Always wanted his own bagel shop. | 他一直想开一间贝可面包店 |
[43:33] | – I didn’t know bagels were Italian. – Sure they are. | – 贝可不是意大利面包吧 – 它们当然是 |
[43:36] | The pope eats gefilte fish on Friday, don’t he? | 教宗礼拜五吃鱼 不是吗? |
[44:02] | It’s his mother. He’s hauling her to the beach. | 那是他妈妈 他要把她拉到海边去 |
[44:05] | – Tell him We’ll bury her. – I did. | – 告诉他 我们会埋了她 – 我说了 |
[44:08] | He’ll put her next to his father. | 但他要把她埋在他父亲旁 |
[44:10] | She’s decomposing already. The sun’s blowing her up. | 她的尸体已经开始腐烂 |
[44:19] | We’ve gotta find that SP. | 我们一定要找到那挺自动机枪 |
[44:21] | Ask if he knows where the gun is. | 问那小鬼他知不知道枪在哪 |
[44:27] | – Hell, he doesn’t know what an SP is. – You Knucklehead. | – 他不知道SP是什么 – 呆子 |
[44:30] | Tell him it’s a self-propelled gun with wheels. | 告诉他 那是装有轮子的自动机枪 |
[44:44] | He knows where it is. | 他知道他在哪 |
[44:55] | The smart aleck wants to make a business deal. | 这小鬼想要跟我们谈交易 |
[44:57] | Shell out some bagel money. | 把开面包的钱给他一点 |
[45:13] | He’ll take us to the gun… | 他说带我们去找枪 |
[45:14] | we get an ambulance to take her to the cemetery in Gela. | 不过要我们找辆救护车 把他妈妈运到吉拉的墓园 |
[45:23] | He wants a casket for his mother to sleep in. | 他要我们帮他妈准备一具棺材 |
[45:27] | And it’s gotta have four handles. | 有四个把手的那种 |
[45:33] | All right, he’ll get it. | 好 没问题 |
[45:35] | Tell him we’ll leave her in the wagon in the shade if he leads us to that gun. | 告诉他 他带我们去找枪时 我们会把他妈和车子 留在树荫下 |
[45:57] | Either we take her with us or we find that gun on our own. | 不带他去 我们就得自己去找枪 |
[46:06] | Boy! I don’t know how long I’m gonna be able to take this stink. | 天啊 我快被臭死了 |
[46:11] | Can it, Johnson, will you? Talking about it only makes it worse. | 别说了 强森 别说无益 |
[46:17] | Hey, sergeant. | 士官长 |
[46:18] | Think this kid is leading us into a bushwhack? | 你想这小鬼 会不会在骗我们? |
[46:21] | Well, we’re getting closer to some kind of gun. | 至少我们会找到枪 |
[46:55] | Can you see what it is, sergeant? | 看的出是哪种枪吗? |
[46:57] | Yeah, it’s an 88 all right. | 没错 是点八八 |
[47:05] | On a Tiger tank, in a house. | 里面有辆老虎坦克 |
[47:08] | They got women working in front of her… | 他们找了几个女人在前面工作 |
[47:13] | under a Schmeisser. | 那里有个士兵 |
[47:15] | Yeah, makes a nice, peaceful picture from the air. | 从高空看来 毫无异状 |
[47:24] | What’s-your-name, you stay behind. | 那个叫什么的 你留在后方 |
[47:26] | When you hear us fire, you take out the Schmeisser. | 你听到我们开火 就宰了那个士兵 |
[50:27] | Those Sicilian women cooked us a terrific meal. | 那些西西里女人 做的菜真是一流 |
[50:31] | Too bad they were all over 50. | 可惜她们全超过50岁了 |
[50:33] | We were more horny than we were hungry. | 我们实在欲火难耐 |
[50:58] | A little mothering is good in any war, but this beats them all. | 在战场上能享受到一点母爱 总是好的 但这里的享受真是一流 |
[51:02] | There’s not a man in the whole village. | 整个村庄里一个男人都没有 |
[51:10] | – Hey, Vinci. – Ho. | – 文奇 – 在 |
[51:12] | Tell Matteo the meat wagon is on its way for his mother. | 告诉葛奇拉说 救护车已经来接他妈妈了 |
[51:15] | Oh, and that the general is sending up a casket, silk-lined, with six handles on it. | 还有将军送来了一具棺材 里面有丝绒衬里还有六个把手 |
[51:26] | Matteo! Matteo! | 葛奇拉 |
[51:47] | All right, Matteo, it’s okay. Thank you. | 够了 孩子 够了 |
[51:50] | I told you, kid, a deal’s a deal, right? That’s all right. That’s okay. | 我说过 君子一言四马难追 |
[51:56] | No, no, no. I’m mucho gordo, huh? That’s okay. | 不 不 我太胖了 是吗?那没啥 |
[51:59] | Thanks a lot. You’re okay, Matteo, any time. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[52:06] | It was the first time in ages that we had all felt really good. | 我们好久没有觉得 这么舒服过了 |
[52:10] | It lasted about an hour. | 好景持续了约一个小时 |
[52:12] | Then we got our orders to move out. | 然后我们接到了回防的命令 |
[52:24] | Where’s my helmet? | 我的钢盔呢 |
[52:43] | The Krauts are gonna spot that garden a mile away. | 德军一定大老远 就可以看到你的帽子了 |
[52:47] | I like the smell. | 好香啊 |
[53:01] | North Africa was sand and rocks. | 北非尽是沙河岩石 |
[53:04] | Sicily was rocks and sand. | 西西里则是岩石河沙 |
[53:06] | England was green. | 英国绿意盎然 |
[53:09] | We hung around England for seven months getting ready for D-Day. | 我们在英国待了七个月 为诺曼地登陆进行准备 |
[53:12] | Give me back my doughnut. | 把气垫还给我 |
[53:13] | Then one day, we were in the boats again. | 忽然有一天我们又全部上船了 |
[53:28] | How about it, Johnson? | 怎么样 强森? |
[53:31] | – Who are you? – I’m Lemchek. | – 你是谁?- 我是蓝奇 |
[53:33] | Lemchek, remember? We been on dry runs for this invasion… | 我是蓝奇 记得吗?我们一起在英国 |
[53:36] | for seven months in England. I’m Lemchek. | 受训了七个月 我是蓝奇 |
[53:39] | How about what? | 什么怎么样? |
[53:42] | Will you swap with me? | 要不要跟我交换? |
[53:44] | Nope. Eleven is my lucky number. | 不 11是我的幸运号码 |
[53:47] | Try Vinci, he might do it. | 你去问文奇 他也许会愿意 |
[53:49] | Do what? | 愿意什么? |
[53:50] | Swap numbers in the Bangalore Relay with me. | 跟我换号码吧 |
[53:53] | My number two for your number 10. | 我用2号换你的10号 怎么样? |
[53:55] | – How much? – Ten thousand dollars. | – 多少?- 一万元 |
[53:58] | Ten thousand dollars! Where the hell are you gonna get $10,000? | 一万元?你哪来这么多钱 |
[54:02] | It’s from my GI insurance. I’ll make you my beneficiary. | 那是我的保险金 我把你列为受益人 |
[54:05] | Can you do that? | 你可以这样做吗? |
[54:06] | Hey, I could put Eisenhower down for my beneficiary. I can put down anybody I want. | 我想列谁为受益人都可以 什么人都可以 |
[54:10] | Oh, Lumnuts, I am really shocked. | 我太震惊了 |
[54:14] | You know, you told me your mother was your beneficiary. | 你说过你妈妈才是你的受益人 |
[54:17] | What’s the matter? Don’t you love your mother? | 你怎么搞的 你不爱你妈妈了吗 |
[54:19] | – I love my mother. – Sure. I love my mother. | – 我就爱我妈 – 我当然爱我妈 |
[54:22] | Sure, sure, I love my mother. | 我当然爱我妈 |
[54:25] | But she ain’t number 10 on the relay. | 但她不是10号 |
[54:27] | Swap with him. He gets hit, you get 10 grand. | 跟他换吧 文奇 他若被打死了 你就发大财了 |
[54:30] | What if I get hit using number two? | 如果我变成2号而中枪呢 |
[54:31] | Ten thousand will buy a lot of bagels. | 一万元可以买很多贝可面包 |
[54:35] | No, I like my number 10, like Griff likes number eight. | 不换 我喜欢我的10号 就像葛里夫爱他的8号 |
[54:39] | Zab, nine. Johnson, 11. The sergeant, 12. | 柴伯9号 强森11号 士官长12号 |
[54:43] | It’s bad luck to change numbers. | 换号码会倒霉的 |
[54:46] | Don’t worry, Lemchek, you’ll make it. You know why? | 别担心 蓝奇 你死不了 你知道为什么吗? |
[54:48] | Only be dead Germans on that beach. | 因为等我们到达时 海滩上的德国人早死光了 |
[54:50] | – Yeah. – That’s right. | – 是吗 – 他说的没错 |
[54:52] | – You sure? I mean, are you really sure? – Sure, I’m sure. | – 你确定吗?真的确定?- 当然啦 |
[54:56] | You don’t think I wanna blow $10,000, do you? | 你不会认为我想拒绝那一万元吧? |
[54:59] | He don’t wanna blow 10,000. | 他才不会 |
[55:01] | Relax, Lemchek. You heard what the captain said. | 别紧张 蓝奇 你也听到队长说的话了 |
[55:04] | It’s a couple of schnell battalions, | 几支部队的先头小组 |
[55:06] | combat rejects defending the beach at Colleville-sur-Mer. | 还剩下一些散兵困守在海滩 |
[55:14] | 攻击日 奥马哈海滩 1944年6月 | |
[55:36] | First Squad! | 第一小队 |
[55:38] | First Squad, over here. | 第一小队到这边来 |
[56:00] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[56:20] | This beach hasn’t been touched. | 整个海滩完全没有遭到轰炸 |
[56:22] | Either our shells and bombs fell too far inland or in the English Channel. | 我们的炮弹不是打到内陆 就是落到海里 |
[56:36] | Vinci! | 文奇 |
[56:38] | It’s Lemchek. | 是蓝奇 |
[56:40] | You just blew 10,000 bucks. | 你的一万元没了 |
[56:46] | Hey, throw me his helmet. | 把他的钢盔丢过来 |
[57:11] | Second Squad! | 第二小队 |
[57:36] | Those combat rejects sure know how to lay down fire. | 那些老弱残兵对反击挺内行的 |
[57:39] | Those aren’t rejects up there. That’s infantry. | 那不是老弱残兵 是一个炮兵连 |
[57:51] | We couldn’t move forward, we couldn’t move back. | 我们进退不得 |
[57:56] | Exit E-1 was blocked by a huge barbed-wire tank trap. | 逃生路径被重重阻绝 |
[58:00] | Our Navy was supposed to shell it, our planes were supposed to bomb it… | 我们的海军本来应该轰炸这里 飞机原本应该轰炸这里 |
[58:05] | our bazooka teams were supposed to blow it up. | 火箭炮本应将此地夷为平地 |
[58:08] | If all else failed, we were the last resort: the Bangalore Relay. | 但全都失败了 我们是他们的最后防线 |
[58:13] | First Squad! First Squad! | 第一小队 |
[58:16] | Bangalore teams two and three knocked out! | 第二小队 第三小队已经阵亡 |
[58:19] | – What about our bazooka team? – Dead. | – 那火箭炮兵连呢?- 死了 |
[58:23] | – Bazooka team?! – Killed. | – 火箭炮兵连?- 被杀了 |
[58:26] | – Break them out! – Naturally, all else failed. | – 击碎他们其 – 只能这样 他方法都失败了 |
[58:30] | The Bangalore torpedo was 50 feet long and packed with 85 pounds of TNT… | 我们的鱼雷有50尺长 上面装着50磅黄色炸药 |
[58:35] | and you assembled it along the way, by hand. | 我们要徒手组装 |
[58:39] | I’d love to meet the asshole who invented it. | 我真想知道是谁发明的 |
[58:46] | Ready! | 准备 |
[58:47] | Number one. | 一号 |
[58:59] | – Number two. – Dead! | – 二号 – 死了 |
[59:01] | Number three. | 三号 |
[59:18] | Number four. | 四号 |
[59:34] | Number five. | 五号 |
[59:47] | Six. | 六号 |
[1:00:14] | – Number seven. – Dead! | – 七号 – 死了 |
[1:00:16] | Number eight. | 八号 |
[1:00:20] | Number eight. | 八号 |
[1:00:25] | You’d better make it, Griff, you son of a bitch, because my number’s up next! | 你可别死 葛里夫 因为下一个就轮到我了 |
[1:01:59] | Nine! | 九号 |
[1:02:03] | Hang on. | 不要急 |
[1:02:14] | Come on. | 加油 葛里夫 加油 |
[1:03:12] | Zab, tell the colonel. | 柴伯 告诉上校说 |
[1:03:13] | Tell the colonel his Exit E-1 is open. | E1出口开放 |
[1:03:45] | Hey! Layton, 2nd Division, right? | 你是第二师的雷顿 对吧 |
[1:03:49] | Denham, 29th. Get some coffees, boys, doughnuts. | 我是29师的杜汉 来点咖啡和甜甜圈吧 |
[1:03:53] | We’ll chew the fat later. | 一会再说 |
[1:04:04] | Hey, come on. Throw the ball. | 把球丢过来 |
[1:04:20] | Just another buzz bomb headed for London. | 只不过是另一枚 对准伦敦的飞弹 |
[1:04:22] | – Buzz bomb? – Yeah, V-1 rocket. | – 飞弹?- 对 B1火箭 |
[1:04:43] | How do you like the book? | 你觉得这本书怎么样? |
[1:04:46] | – Damn good. – Hey. | – 好的不得了 – 嘿 |
[1:04:56] | My mother sent it to me for my birthday. | 我妈寄给我当生日礼物 |
[1:05:01] | I’m Zab. | 我是柴伯 |
[1:05:03] | – Welcome to the 1st Squad. – I’m Kaiser. | – 欢迎加入第一小队 – 我是凯瑟 |
[1:05:10] | Nice to meet you, Kaiser. | 幸会了 |
[1:05:21] | That’s my book. | 那是我的书 |
[1:05:23] | – Your book? – Yeah. | – 你的书?- 是的 |
[1:05:25] | What do you mean, your book? I got this from the Repple-Depple in St-Lo. | 这话什么意思 这是我买的 |
[1:05:33] | I wrote it, baby face. | 我是说 是我写的 |
[1:05:37] | And I printed it. | 但也是我印的 |
[1:06:14] | You, I don’t want any infantry around the panzer. | 把坦白旁边的尸体清一清 |
[1:06:18] | Put that dead panzer gunner hanging halfway out the hatch. | 把这个尸体抬起来挂在顶门上 |
[1:06:33] | Second radio man, here, behind that man. | 第二无线电兵 到那个尸体后面去 |
[1:06:38] | Put yourself in a good position. | 找好掩护位置 |
[1:07:11] | As we slogged through the hedgerows and across France… | 当我们在法国行军时 |
[1:07:14] | the sergeant began keeping to himself. It was a little spooky. | 士官长越来越沉默 有点令人感到毛骨悚然 |
[1:07:18] | He told Vinci he fought around here in the first war. | 他告诉文奇 他在一次大战时在这打过仗 |
[1:07:21] | He kept ahead as if looking for some old ghost… | 他一直走在我们前面 |
[1:07:23] | to rise up out of the mist. | 似乎在等着 某个鬼魂从烟雾中走来 |
[1:07:33] | Kaiser, your turn at bat. | 凯瑟 轮到你了 |
[1:07:52] | Would you look how fast they put up the names… | 你看他们这么快就把 |
[1:07:55] | of all our guys who got killed. | 战死的士兵名字写上去了 |
[1:07:59] | That’s a World War I memorial. | 那是座一次世界大战的纪念碑 |
[1:08:02] | But the names are the same. | 但名字是一样的 |
[1:08:05] | They always are. | 永远都是这样 |
[1:08:11] | Enemy scout advancing. | 敌军前哨正在前进 |
[1:08:13] | Give him a round-trip ticket. | 让他回去 |
[1:08:17] | I don’t want any of you to be where I didn’t plant you. | 我不要任何人擅离自己的位置 |
[1:08:21] | No fingers on triggers. | 不准擅自扣扳机 |
[1:08:24] | One shot in panic and we’ve lost what I want: | 有人乱开火 我们便无法成功 |
[1:08:28] | A platoon of dead Americans. | 无法成功杀死一整队的美国士兵 |
[1:08:30] | Don’t twitch any muscle. | 大家都不准动 |
[1:08:32] | Look dead or you will be dead. | 要就装死 不然就得真死 |
[1:08:34] | Give him a round-trip ticket. | 让那个哨兵回去 |
[1:09:50] | Nothing but a bunch of dead Germans. | 只有一堆死德国人 |
[1:09:52] | – No dead dogfaces? – None. | – 没有美国人吗?- 没有 |
[1:09:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:09:58] | Enemy scout returning with patrol. | 敌人哨兵又回来了 |
[1:10:24] | These dead guys give me the creeps. | 这些死人让我毛骨悚然 |
[1:10:26] | Shit, Kaiser, something’s always giving you the creeps. | 凯瑟 你总是怕东怕西的 |
[1:10:29] | How come there aren’t any dead GIs? | 为什么没有战死的美国士兵? |
[1:10:32] | Shut up. Keep your eyes open. | 少说话 用心看 |
[1:10:42] | Just like I said, sergeant, just three dead Germans. | 我不是说过了吗 士官长 还有三个死德国人 |
[1:10:46] | But the sergeant wasn’t satisfied. | 但士官长仍不满足 |
[1:10:48] | He’d noticed something about the piping on their collar patches. | 他注意到他们身上臂章的 |
[1:10:52] | They were different colors. | 颜色不同 |
[1:11:08] | – What color is that piping? – White. | – 那个臂章是什么颜色?- 白色 |
[1:11:10] | White’s infantry. | 白色是步兵连 |
[1:11:31] | Radio. | 无线电 |
[1:11:33] | Get me the lieutenant. | 给我接上尉 |
[1:11:39] | – Lieutenant? Lieutenant. – Yeah, go ahead. | – 上尉?- 请说 |
[1:11:41] | – Yeah, this is Sergeant Possum. – Possum, right. Where are you? | – 我是帕森士官长 – 帕森 你在哪里? |
[1:11:45] | We’re at point 33, Christ on the Cross. | 我们在点三三十字架处 |
[1:11:48] | You’re in an ambush, huh? | 你遭到埋伏突击吗? |
[1:11:50] | Nothing here. Just a bunch of dead Krauts and a knocked-out tank. | 不是 这里只有几个死德国人 和一部烂坦克 |
[1:11:56] | All right, sir, we’ll wait for you. | 好 我们会等你们 |
[1:11:58] | Wish we could help, sergeant, but you’re on your own. | 我们会前来支援 但你们得靠自己了 |
[1:12:01] | – What’s that? – Good luck. Over and out. | – 什么?- 祝好运 完毕 |
[1:12:03] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:06] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[1:12:10] | Well, I’ll be damned. To hell with all officers. | 该死的军官 |
[1:12:14] | He’s afraid the platoon’s gonna get lost coming up here… | 他怕援兵上来时会迷路 |
[1:12:17] | so we gotta go back and handhold them all the way right here. | 所以我们得回去带路 |
[1:12:21] | Well, I’ll be a son of a gun. | 真是的 |
[1:12:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:12:30] | Don’t panic. Live people are watching us. | 不要惊慌 有人在监视我们 |
[1:12:34] | It’s a bushwhack. | 这是个埋伏 |
[1:13:00] | I’m hit! | 我中枪了 |
[1:14:02] | Check for wounded Krauts. | 检查有没有德军伤兵 |
[1:14:09] | You’re pretty good at that, Johnson, you should have been in the Medics. | 你不错嘛 强森 你应该去当医护兵的 |
[1:14:14] | Yeah, I was one… | 是啊 我曾经当过医护兵 |
[1:14:15] | in Indiantown Gap. | 在印地安城当过 |
[1:14:18] | – Where? – Back in Indiantown Gap, Pennsylvania. | – 哪里?- 在宾州的印地安城 |
[1:14:21] | Never heard of it. | 没听过 |
[1:14:36] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗? |
[1:14:42] | Johnson, you ever notice how no one talks about home anymore, or women? | 强森 你有没有发现 大家都不再谈家乡和女人了? |
[1:14:46] | Yeah, I noticed. | 是啊 |
[1:14:52] | On the double, boys. There’s a woman in there. | 快点 各位 这里面有个女人 |
[1:15:00] | – Is she wounded? – Easy. | – 她受伤了吗?- 是的 |
[1:15:01] | Wounded, hell, she’s pregnant. | 受伤 天啊 还怀孕了 |
[1:15:03] | Christ, she looks like she’s about to pop. | 看来她好像随时会生 |
[1:15:05] | That’s what the man said. | 那个男的也这么说 |
[1:15:08] | Jesus, sergeant, what are we gonna do? | 士官长 我们要怎么办? |
[1:15:12] | Get the dead Krauts out of the tank and get her in it. | 把死德军从坦克里丢出来 把她带进去 |
[1:15:15] | Johnson, you’re gonna deliver a baby. | 强森 你要接生了 |
[1:15:17] | – What baby? – Her baby. | – 谁的小孩?- 她的小孩 |
[1:15:20] | Her husband said she’s got labor pains five minutes apart. | 她先生说 她阵痛间隔15分钟 |
[1:15:23] | – Why me? – You’re qualified. Let’s go. | 为什么找我 只有你行 走吧 |
[1:15:44] | Hey. Her legs gotta be propped up higher. | 她的脚要架的高一点 |
[1:15:46] | – Higher? – Higher! And spread them apart. | – 高一点?- 高一点 并且要分开 |
[1:15:48] | Wide apart. Give me some room, okay? | 给我点空间 好吗 |
[1:15:53] | Face the bullets the other way, away from her. | 把子弹转个方向 别对准她 |
[1:15:58] | Relax, would you? | 别紧张 好吗? |
[1:16:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:16:05] | Okay. Go to work. | 动手吧 |
[1:16:07] | – We need some hot water. – What are you talking about? | – 我需要一些热水 – 热水?你在说什么 |
[1:16:10] | – No time for hot water. – Some rubber gloves. | – 我们哪有时间烧开水 – 那给我一些塑胶手套 |
[1:16:13] | Hey, Griff, break out the condoms. | 葛里夫 把保险套拿出来 |
[1:16:17] | I need a mask. I can’t get germs on the baby. | 我还需要一个面罩 我不能让小孩受到细菌感染 |
[1:16:19] | – There’s more germs in this tank than… – No mask, no baby. | – 细菌?这个坦克里的细菌比… – 没有面罩就没有小孩 |
[1:16:30] | That’s fine. That’s fine. | 没关系 没关系 |
[1:16:34] | Give me a diaper pin. | 给我一个安全别针 |
[1:16:41] | Oh, the rubbers, the rubbers. | 保险套来了 |
[1:16:43] | Easy, easy… | 放松 |
[1:16:49] | That’s the United States Army for you. | 让你用用美国保险套 |
[1:16:52] | – Take it easy, would you? – Put them together. | – 别紧张好吗?- 把它们放一起 |
[1:16:57] | Hey, look. Lady… | 小姐 |
[1:17:00] | I’m a hell of a lot more scared than you are, okay? | 我比你还怕 别紧张好吗? |
[1:17:04] | Just take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[1:17:06] | Get her hands away. | 把她手拿开 |
[1:17:08] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:17:12] | Hey, Johnson, your dog tags. | 强森 注意你的狗牌 |
[1:17:17] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:17:24] | I don’t see the head yet. | 我还没看到小孩的头 |
[1:17:26] | You’re never gonna see it if she don’t push. | 当然 那是因为她还没有用力 |
[1:17:28] | – She gotta push, I think. – What do you mean? | – 她要用力才行 我想吧 – 你这话什么意思? |
[1:17:31] | – I think she’s gotta push. – You don’t know? | – 我是说她得用力推才行 – 你是说你不知道吗? |
[1:17:34] | – I know. She’s gotta push. – You’re sure? | – 我当然知道 她要用力才行 – 你确定你知道吗? |
[1:17:36] | – I’m sure. – You’re sure? | – 我确定 – 你确定确定吗? |
[1:17:37] | – Yeah. – Then do it. | – 我当然确定 – 赶快动手吧 |
[1:17:39] | Come on, damn it, push. | 用力推 |
[1:17:41] | Push… | 推 |
[1:17:43] | It’s no use. She ain’t gonna push. We might as well write this kid off. | 没有用 她不会用力的 我们放弃这个孩子算了 |
[1:17:48] | – Can’t you push for her? – No, she’s gotta… | – 你不能帮她推吗?- 不行 要她才行 |
[1:17:50] | Look, how do you say “push” in French? | 你知道推的法文怎么说吗 |
[1:18:02] | Hey, Johnson, look. You get the head, I’ll do the poussez-ing. | 强森 你继续吧 我来跟她说 |
[1:18:05] | All right. | 好 |
[1:18:07] | Easy, lady. Hey, we all love you. | 别紧张 小姐 |
[1:18:19] | Hey, hey. I can see it. I can see his head. | 我看到小孩了 我看到小孩的头了 |
[1:18:26] | That’s it. That’s it. | 对了对了 |
[1:18:28] | Don’t stop, lady. Come on. Don’t stop. | 小姐 现在别停 |
[1:18:31] | Keep it up. You’re doing great. Push. | 继续 你做的很好 用力 |
[1:18:33] | Push. Push. | 用力推 |
[1:18:34] | He’s coming out. Great. He’s out! He’s out! | 小孩出来了…出来了… |
[1:18:39] | It’s a boy. A boy! | 是个男孩 |
[1:18:48] | Look at that. | 快来看看 |
[1:18:53] | We got a bunch of medals… | 我们得到一大堆勋章 |
[1:18:55] | not for delivering the kid, just for killing Krauts. | 不是因为接生 而是因为屠杀德军 |
[1:19:04] | The whole German army was on the run now. We were right on their heels. | 整个德国陆军 被我们打的落荒而逃 我们则紧追在后 |
[1:19:37] | 比利时 1944年9月 | |
[1:19:47] | In September, we slipped across the Meuse River into Belgium… | 九月时 我们过河进入比利时 |
[1:19:50] | ahead of the main American push. | 领先美军 |
[1:20:16] | The regiment figures there’s a railway gun chopping them up. | 罗森认为他们在这里受到阻挡 |
[1:20:20] | Forward observers in a monastery right here. | 前线观察员在这里的修道院内 |
[1:20:23] | – Why don’t we shell it? – Throw a couple of bombs on it. | – 我们为什么不轰炸这个地方?- 对啊 丢几颗炸弹下去 就没事了 |
[1:20:27] | There’s an underground fighter living in there. | 因为里面有一个我方的战士 |
[1:20:29] | It’s a woman, she’s a killer. Her name is Walloon. | 她是个女人 是个杀手 她叫做华伦 |
[1:20:33] | She has a squad plan… | 她提出一个计划 |
[1:20:34] | to wipe out the Krauts without firing a shot or killing one civilian. | 让我们在无声无息中消灭德军 |
[1:20:38] | A woman in a monastery? | 修道院里的女人? |
[1:20:40] | It’s really not a monastery. It’s an asylum for retards and insane people. | 其实也不算是个修道院 而是个精神病院 |
[1:20:45] | I say division should bomb it. | 我认为师部应该进行轰炸 |
[1:20:47] | Killing insane people is not good for public relations. | 屠杀精神病对形象没有帮助 |
[1:20:52] | Killing sane people is okay? | 那正常人就没关系啰? |
[1:20:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:20:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:22:18] | The Americans are coming | 美国人来了 |
[1:22:21] | The Americans are coming | 美国人来了 |
[1:22:37] | Two men in the tower. | 塔上有两个人 |
[1:24:15] | Squad. Come on. | 小队 跟上来 |
[1:24:21] | Bayonets. | 上刺刀 |
[1:24:23] | Bayonets. | 上刺刀 |
[1:25:19] | Beautiful… | 好极了 |
[1:25:40] | I am one of you. I am sane. I am sane! | 我跟你们是一伙的 我是正常人 |
[1:25:48] | 德国 1944年12月 | |
[1:25:48] | For a minute there before I dropped him, I remembered thinking he might be right. | 我在杀他之前想到 说不定他说的是真的 1944年12月德国 |
[1:25:49] | For a minute there before I dropped him, I remembered thinking he might be right. | 我在杀他之前想到 说不定他说的是真的 |
[1:25:54] | Now, when you’re in a situation where you can’t tell crazy from sane… | 身处在战场中很难分清楚 哪些人是正常哪些人是不正常 |
[1:25:57] | that’s pretty confusing for a soldier, but it’s good stuff for an aspiring novelist. | 这会令士兵十分困惑 但对小说家来说 则是好事一件 |
[1:26:01] | I mean, at least that’s what I kept telling myself. | 至少我是这么告诉自己的 |
[1:26:21] | I’ll be a son of a bitch. | 天啊 |
[1:26:22] | My mother sold my novel to Hollywood. | 我妈把我的小说卖给好莱坞了 |
[1:26:26] | For Humphrey Bogart and Edward G. Robinson. | 还找了大明星来主演 |
[1:26:29] | Hey, hey. For how much? | 卖了多少钱 |
[1:26:33] | For 15,000 bucks. | 一万五千元 |
[1:26:36] | We got another Rockefeller in the company here. | 没想到我们队上出了个大富翁 |
[1:26:39] | So, what you gonna do with all the moola? | 你要怎么花这些钱呢? |
[1:26:43] | Well, first, I think I’m gonna blow 1000 bucks on a squad party. | 首先 我要花一千元 来办个派对 |
[1:26:47] | Only you guys gotta think of the damned things you wanted to do to a girl. | 你们穿着最好的衣服 带着女伴前来 |
[1:26:54] | Hey, Griff. | 葛里夫 |
[1:26:57] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力了 |
[1:26:58] | Vinci? | 文奇? |
[1:27:03] | Hey Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[1:27:06] | – I’ll tell you in a minute. – Hey, Johnson. | – 我待会儿再告诉你 – 强森 |
[1:27:09] | I think I’d like the most beautiful… | 我想我要找最美的… |
[1:27:12] | I know what I want. | 我知道我要什么 |
[1:27:15] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:27:17] | Kaiser. You patched me up behind that tank in France. | 我是凯瑟 你在坦克后 帮我疗伤过 在法国啊 |
[1:27:21] | – What tank? – I was the one that liked your book, Zab. | – 什么坦克?- 我喜欢你的书啊 柴伯 |
[1:27:24] | Yeah, baby face. Yeah, so, what do you want? What do you wanna do? | 我想起来了 你要怎么做? |
[1:27:28] | I want a big, zaftig girl… | 我要找一位大个头的女孩 |
[1:27:31] | stick her plump butt against an ice-cold window… | 要她把屁股伸出窗外 |
[1:27:35] | Yeah? | 然后呢? |
[1:27:37] | And just hold it there. | 停在那 |
[1:27:40] | What are you gonna do with a frozen butt? | 你要冰屁股做什么? |
[1:27:42] | Thaw it out. | 我要溶化它 |
[1:27:46] | It may take a while. | 可能要花上一阵子 |
[1:28:02] | Three bursts. Making millions of splinters, lieutenant. | 在树林里投弹 会产生无数的碎片 上尉 |
[1:28:05] | – They spot your position? – They’re not aiming at us. | – 他们找出你们的位置了吗?- 他们描准的不是我们 |
[1:28:08] | They’re just hitting the trees. | 他们在对树林发射 |
[1:28:11] | They’ve got us pinned down. Take them out for us. | 解决他们 |
[1:28:13] | – But watch out, they’ve got snipers too. – Yeah. | – 小心 他们也有狙击手 – 明白 |
[1:28:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:29:20] | Watch yourself, they still got snipers out there. | 小心点 他们还有狙击手 |
[1:29:44] | I can’t see a goddamned thing. | 什么都看不到 |
[1:30:29] | – Griff. – Ho! | – 葛里夫 – 有 |
[1:30:34] | – Zab. – Ho. | – 柴伯 – 有 |
[1:30:40] | – Vinci. – Ho. | – 文奇 – 有 |
[1:30:43] | – Johnson. – Ho! | – 强森 – 有 |
[1:30:46] | Kaiser. | 凯瑟 |
[1:30:51] | Kaiser? | 凯瑟? |
[1:30:52] | I’m hit. | 我中弹了 |
[1:30:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:31:01] | Find me… | 来找我 |
[1:31:46] | Did I kill that guy… | 我有没有打死那个 |
[1:31:49] | that killed me? | 打死我的人? |
[1:31:53] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:32:13] | We thought we’d push through… | 我们本来以为可以长驱直入 |
[1:32:15] | but the Krauts regrouped and counterattacked… | 但德军展开激烈反击 |
[1:32:17] | and bumped us back into France. | 把我们逼回法国 |
[1:32:21] | Lieutenant, we got tanks and infantry coming at us… | 上尉 坦克和步兵连 正对着我们而来 |
[1:32:24] | at point 33. Three-three. | 位置点三三 |
[1:32:47] | We spent the whole winter freezing our asses off just to take back Belgium. | 我们整个冬天冻个半死 只是为了拿回比利时 |
[1:33:00] | Kaiser, I’m beginning to see what you like about big butts! | 凯瑟 我开始明白 你为什么喜欢大屁股的女人 |
[1:33:07] | Sergeant, can you come here so we can, uh, talk about it, you know? | 卡琪 过来 我们谈谈吧 |
[1:33:12] | I’m gonna like winning this Purple Heart. | 我开始喜欢 拿到紫心勋章的感觉了 |
[1:33:18] | He was that close, that’s where he was. Easy target. Easy target. | 他离我好近 好打的不得了 |
[1:33:25] | So he asked me why I didn’t get him. | 接着他问我 为什么失手 |
[1:33:30] | Everything’s gonna be okay. I guarantee it. | 一切正常 我保证 |
[1:33:39] | Okay, Zab, you know it’s time to take the hill. | 柴伯 是该攻顶的时候了 |
[1:33:42] | – Take the hill. – Wait a second. Excuse me, my dear. | – 该攻顶了 – 等一下 对不起 亲爱的 |
[1:33:47] | Would you help the young lady down, please, sergeant? | 士官长 请您帮小姐下来好吗? |
[1:33:52] | Okay, now let’s see. | 没问题 |
[1:33:56] | I paid for this party… | 我花钱办这个派对 |
[1:33:59] | so the hill will be took when I say it’s to be took. | 所以我说什么时候上 就什么时候上 |
[1:34:04] | – I beg your pardon. – Well, okay, sir. | – 请原谅 – 没问题 长官 |
[1:34:07] | – Now, move. – Yes, sir. | – 快去 – 是的 长官 |
[1:34:12] | Come on, let’s get on with it. Don’t forget your pieces. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走吧 别忘了你们的武器 |
[1:34:18] | Keep your front sight covers on, or else you’ll get a rusty bore. | 识别证戴好 走吧 |
[1:34:21] | Let’s go. Move it. | 走吧 |
[1:34:24] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 快 |
[1:34:38] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:35:17] | The party was kind of a last big blowout for us. | 这次派对是我们 最后一次狂欢祝贺 |
[1:35:20] | The war was almost over and we were sure we’d be sent back to the rear pretty soon. | 战争就快结束 而我们确定 我们很快就会回到后方 |
[1:35:25] | As usual, we were wrong. | 我们和往常一般的错了 |
[1:35:30] | The sergeant hadn’t told us yet, but we were being sent to a place called Falkenau. | 士官长没有告诉我们 我们就要被送到一个叫做法卡涅的地方 |
[1:35:35] | He knew what that meant. We didn’t. | 他知道其中的含意 但我们不知道 |
[1:35:39] | 捷克斯洛伐克 1945年5月 | |
[1:41:49] | I think you got him. | 你已经打死他了 |
[1:44:01] | Jew? | 犹太人? |
[1:44:04] | Polish? | 波兰人? |
[1:44:46] | Czech? | 捷克人? |
[1:44:49] | Russian? | 苏联人? |
[1:48:43] | He walked around for half an hour… | 他走了半小时 |
[1:48:45] | before he could bring himself to put the kid down. | 才把那孩子放下 |
[1:48:56] | That night, he buried him in the woods. | 当晚 他把孩子埋在树林里 |
[1:49:29] | Sergeant! | 士官长 |
[1:49:31] | Sergeant! | 士官长 |
[1:49:32] | – Sergeant! – Sergeant? | – 士官长 – 士官长? |
[1:49:40] | Over here. | 我在这里 |
[1:49:44] | Where the hell have you been? | 你到哪儿去了? |
[1:49:48] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我可不想再重覆一遍 |
[1:49:50] | – No lights at night. – Sergeant, the war’s over. | – 夜间灯火管制 – 士官长 战争已经结束了 |
[1:49:54] | Look, nobody’s firing at us. | 看 没有人对我们开火 |
[1:49:58] | One minute after midnight, official. | 12点后正式停火 |
[1:50:01] | The war’s been over for four hours. | 战争已经结束四小时 |
[1:50:05] | Hey, sarge, the dead Kraut, he’s still warm. | 士官长 这个德军尸体还是热的 |
[1:50:16] | – You didn’t know it was over. – He did. | – 你不知道战争已经结束了 – 他知道 |
[1:50:27] | He’s still alive! | 他还没死 |
[1:50:39] | Sulfa. | 黄安剂 |
[1:50:41] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:50:48] | – Pills? – Right here. | – 现在把药丸拿来 – 在这里 |
[1:51:06] | Live, you son of a bitch. | 你给我听着 |
[1:51:08] | You’re gonna live if I have to blow your brains out. | 你要给我好好活下去 |
[1:51:31] | Saving that Kraut was the final joke of the whole goddamned war. | 救难个德军是 整场该死战争的最后一个晚上 |
[1:51:36] | We had more in common with him… | 我们和他的共通点 |
[1:51:37] | than with all our replacements who got killed whose names | 比与那些战死的替补新兵还多 we never knew. |
[1:51:42] | We’d all made it through. We were alive. | 我们都活下来了 |
[1:51:45] | I’m gonna dedicate my book to those who shot but didn’t get shot… | 我要把我的书献给 那些开火却未被打死的人 |
[1:51:49] | because it’s about survivors. | 因为它讲的是生存 |
[1:51:52] | And surviving is the only glory in war, if you know what I mean. | 而生存是这场战事中 唯一值得荣耀的事 |