英文名称:The BFG
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:43] | It was the witching hour, | 半夜三更之时 |
[02:45] | when the bogeyman comes out. | 会出现妖魔鬼怪 |
[02:48] | When people go missing. | 会有人消失 |
[03:19] | Matron thinks the witching hour arrives at midnight. | 院长说这事发生在午夜 |
[03:22] | The girls say 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning. | 女孩们说是凌晨1点到2点 |
[03:27] | I think it comes at 3:00 in the morning, | 我觉得是凌晨三点 |
[03:29] | when I’m the only one left awake. | 那时只有我醒着 |
[03:33] | Like always. | 一如既往 |
[03:36] | Like now. | 一如现在 |
[03:51] | Hat’s in your eyes, mate. | 看好腻帽子 兄弟 |
[03:53] | Quiet. Quiet. | 别吵 别吵 |
[03:54] | – It’s that way! – Shh! | -在那边 -嘘 |
[03:56] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[03:58] | Come on. | 快来 |
[04:05] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[04:08] | Get outta the water, mate. | 别走水坑 兄弟 |
[04:10] | It’s unclean. | 脏死了 |
[04:12] | That stuff will kill you. | 那东西会害死你的 |
[04:17] | You’re bladdered, the lot of you. | 你们都喝醉了 |
[04:20] | Would you clear off? | 别在这里闹了行吗 |
[04:21] | There are children trying to sleep. | 还有小孩子要睡觉呢 |
[04:25] | Hello, little missy! | 你好啊 小美女 |
[04:26] | Don’t little missy me! | 别叫我小美女 |
[04:29] | I’ll call the coppers. I will do it. | 小心我报警 我说话算话 |
[04:38] | Watch the water! Come on! | 小心点水 快点 |
[06:47] | Never get out of bed. | 不要离开床 |
[06:59] | Never go to the window | 不要去窗边 |
[07:04] | and never look behind | 不要去看… |
[07:09] | the curtain. | 窗帘后面 |
[08:01] | Never get out of bed! Never go to the window! | 不要离开床 不要去窗边 |
[08:04] | And never look behind the curtain. | 不要去看窗帘后面 |
[12:08] | There ain’t no place to go | 你已经无处可逃了 |
[12:11] | unless you has wings. | 除非你有翅膀 |
[12:14] | I is hungry. It’s time for eats. | 我饿了 该吃东西了 |
[12:34] | Where am I? | 这是哪里 |
[12:35] | Giant Country. | 巨人国 |
[12:44] | No such place. | 才没有这种地方 |
[12:48] | We travelled a long, long way. | 我们走了很远 |
[12:52] | Yeah, it be a distance. | 对 确实挺远的 |
[12:56] | What’s that? What’s that? | 那是什么声音 什么声音 |
[13:10] | Giants. | 是巨人 |
[13:12] | There are more of you? | 还有像你一样的人 |
[13:15] | Yeah, well… | 这个嘛… |
[13:17] | Fleshlumpeater, Bonecruncher, Manhugger… | 食肉者 挫骨者 掠人者 |
[13:21] | Childchewer, Meatdripper, Gizzardgulper, Maidmasher… | 食童者 钻肉者 内脏嗜者 侍女杀手 |
[13:27] | Bloodbottler. | 啮血者 |
[13:29] | Bloodbottler? | 啮血者 |
[13:30] | Yeah! And the Butcher Boy. | 对 还有屠夫小子 |
[13:33] | Butcher Boy? | 屠夫小子 |
[13:36] | Please don’t eat me. | 求你不要吃我 |
[13:41] | Me? | 我 |
[13:43] | You think because I’m a giant, | 你以为我是个巨人 |
[13:45] | that I’m a man-gobbling cannybull? | 所以我就会吃人吗 |
[13:53] | Me? Gobbling up human beans? | 我 吃人豆子 |
[13:56] | Do you mind? This I never… | 你想多了 我绝对不会… |
[13:58] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[13:59] | What kind of a monster are you? | 你是什么怪物 |
[14:01] | You has me wrong. | 你误会我了 |
[14:03] | You snatched me. | 你绑架了我 |
[14:06] | Yeah, well, there you has me right. | 好吧 这倒是真的 |
[14:12] | Anyway, I didn’t steal you very much. | 不过我没有偷你什么东西 |
[14:15] | After all, you’s only a little thing. | 毕竟你才这么点 |
[14:18] | Still, but I can’t help thinking about | 不过 我还是忍不住会想到 |
[14:21] | your poor mother and father. | 你可怜的父母 |
[14:22] | They must be skump… | 他们肯定很… |
[14:24] | I don’t have a mother or father. | 我没有父母 |
[14:27] | You don’t? | 真的吗 |
[14:30] | They… They both died when I was a baby. | 我很小的时候 他们就过世了 |
[14:33] | So you is an orphan? | 所以你是孤儿 |
[14:35] | Yes. You took me from an orphanage. | 对 你从孤儿院把我绑走的 |
[14:38] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[14:39] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[14:43] | Were you happy there? | 你住得开心吗 |
[14:45] | No, I hate it. | 不 我讨厌那里 |
[14:47] | The matron who runs it is incompetent, and she has crazy rules | 院长很无能 规矩离谱 |
[14:51] | and you get punished a lot! | 还总是惩罚别人 |
[14:54] | How is you punished? | 你受过什么罚 |
[14:57] | She locks you in a dark cellar. | 被锁在地窖小黑屋 |
[14:58] | There are rats down there. | 里面还有老鼠 |
[15:00] | The filthy old fizzwiggler. | 真是个老巫婆 |
[15:08] | The other giants, are they nice like you’re nice? | 其他巨人也像你这么好相处吗 |
[15:12] | No, I’s sorry to say, the boys would eat you up in one dollop. | 很遗憾 其他人大概会直接把你吃掉 |
[15:17] | My 24 foot? | 我这种高度 |
[15:20] | Puddlenuts in Giant Country. | 在巨人国只能算小矮子 |
[15:23] | And that’s where you is, in Giant Country now. | 你就在这里 巨人国 |
[15:27] | But why did you bring me here, and why did you take me? | 你为什么带我来这里 为什么带走我 |
[15:30] | Well, I had to take you | 我别无选择 |
[15:34] | ’cause the first thing you’d be doing, you’d be scuttling around | 因为你肯定会到处宣扬 |
[15:39] | and yodelling the news that you were actually seeing a giant. | 说你看到了巨人 到时候人尽皆知 |
[15:43] | And then, there would be a great rumple dumpus, wouldn’t there? | 就会闹得沸沸扬扬 |
[15:47] | And all the human beans would be rummaging | 所有人豆子都会 |
[15:49] | and whiffling for the giant what you saw, | 不知疲倦 竭尽全力 |
[15:51] | and getting wildly excited. | 疯狂寻找巨人 |
[15:53] | And then they’d be locking me up in a cage | 他们会把我锁进笼子里 |
[15:56] | to be looked at with all the squiggling, you know… | 跟那些动来动去的的 |
[16:00] | Hippodumplings, and crocadowndillies, and jiggyraffes. | “吼”马 “奥”鱼 还有长”脖”鹿一起供人观赏 |
[16:04] | And then, there would a | 之后人们就会 |
[16:06] | gigantous look-see giant hunt for all of the boys. | 大肆捕猎其他巨人 |
[16:09] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说的 |
[16:11] | No one would listen to me anyway. | 反正也没人听我的 |
[16:13] | I’m an untrustworthy child. | 我只是个小孩 |
[16:17] | Yes, you would. | 你会说 |
[16:19] | No, I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[16:21] | Yes, you would. | 你会说 |
[16:23] | No, I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[16:24] | – Yes, you would. – No, I wouldn’t! | -你会说 -我不会 |
[16:26] | You would be telling the whole wonky world | 你会跟所有人说 |
[16:29] | most likely on the telly-telly bunkum box | 甚至上那个电视盒 |
[16:32] | and the radio squeaker. | 还有收音箱 |
[16:34] | I won’t tell. I wouldn’t ever. | 我不会说 绝对不会 |
[16:38] | Please, take me home. I’m scared. I want to go home. | 送我回家吧 我很害怕 我想回家 |
[16:50] | No. | 不行 |
[16:57] | That’s horrible. | 真难吃 |
[17:02] | You’re just gonna have to be | 你只能在这里陪着我 |
[17:04] | stayin’ here with me for the rest of our lives. | 陪我一辈子 |
[17:08] | You mean, of my life. | 你是说我的一辈子 |
[17:10] | For the rest of my life. | 我得陪你一辈子 |
[17:16] | Hey, is you not all frigidy cold, eh? | 你冷吗 |
[17:22] | In your little nightie. | 就穿一件睡衣 |
[17:28] | I will run away. | 我要逃跑 |
[17:30] | Listen. Listen, you. | 听着 你听着 |
[17:34] | I is warnin’ you | 我警告你 |
[17:37] | not to ever go whiffling out of this cave without I is with you | 不要独自离开洞穴 |
[17:42] | or you is comin’ to an ucky mucky end. | 否则后果会很惨 |
[17:45] | You can’t stop me. | 你拦不住我 |
[17:47] | I’ve run away 1,000 times. | 我已经跑了无数次 |
[17:49] | I have instincts. | 我直觉敏锐 |
[17:52] | Instincts? I thought human beans was full of brains. | 直觉 人豆子不是用大脑吗 |
[17:55] | You is not very clever. | 你并不聪明 |
[17:58] | I can stop you. | 我能拦住你 |
[18:02] | Those giants, | 那些巨人 |
[18:03] | they would swallop you up like a piece of frumpkin fry. | 会像吃”蓝”瓜饼一样一口吃了你 |
[18:08] | It’s pumpkin pie, not frumpkin fry. | 是南瓜饼 不是”蓝”瓜饼 |
[18:12] | And jiggyraffes are giraffes. | 是长颈鹿 不是长”脖”鹿 |
[18:14] | Crocadowndillies are crocodiles, | 是鳄鱼 而不是”奥”鱼 |
[18:17] | and hippodumplings are hippopotamuses. | 是河马 也不是”吼”马 |
[18:23] | Well, I cannot be helpin’ | 这我也没办法 |
[18:25] | it if I was sayin’ things a little squiggly. | 有时候我就是说不准 |
[18:33] | I cannot be right all the time. | 我没办法总是说对 |
[18:35] | Quite often, I is left instead of right. | 我经常会说错 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude. | 抱歉 我不是有意冒犯你 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:45] | Well, what I’m says and what I means | 我有的时候 |
[18:49] | is sometimes two different things. | 会表达不出自己的意思 |
[18:57] | Hey, what is you reading? | 你看的什么书 |
[19:02] | Nicholas Nickleby. | 《尼古拉斯·尼克白》[狄更斯著] |
[19:03] | What’s in those jars? | 那些罐子里是什么 |
[19:08] | Dreams. | 梦 |
[19:10] | Dreams aren’t things. | 梦又不是物品 |
[19:13] | I don’t dream, actually. I’ve got insomnia. | 我不会做梦 我有失眠症 |
[19:20] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[19:25] | Dreams is actually very mysterious things. | 梦非常神秘 |
[19:31] | All the time | 它们总是 |
[19:32] | they is searching | 在寻找 |
[19:35] | for… | 找那些 |
[19:36] | for sleeping | 睡着的 |
[19:39] | people. | 人们 |
[19:44] | “With throbbing veins and burning skin | “血管突出 浑身如火烧一般” |
[19:48] | “Eyes wild and heavy.” | “双眼沉重而充满野性” |
[19:50] | You can… You can read! | 你 你认得字 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:56] | “Thoughts hurried and disordered | “思绪纷乱无章” |
[19:59] | “He felt as though the light were rep-roach | “他觉得那束光仿佛在斥责他” |
[20:04] | “And shrunk involuntarily from the day | “并不由自主地颤抖” |
[20:09] | “As if he were some foul and hideous | “仿佛他是某种丑陋肮脏的” |
[20:18] | “Thing.” | “物什” |
[22:33] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[22:36] | No! Help! | 不 救命啊 |
[22:39] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[22:42] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:03] | You did that. | 是你弄的 |
[23:05] | There you has me right. | 你说对了 |
[23:07] | I told you I didn’t dream | 我说了 我从不做梦 |
[23:09] | so it was much scarier than it needed to be. | 所以没必要弄得这么恐怖 |
[23:12] | Needs must. | 有必要 |
[23:15] | Titchy little snapperwhippers like you | 你这样的小孩子 |
[23:18] | should not be higgling around with old sage and onions like me. | 不应该跟我这样的老头子讨价还价 |
[23:25] | Giants is all murderful and cannybulls. | 巨人都很暴力 都会吃人 |
[23:29] | They’s swallopin’ up human beans like they’s sugar lumps. | 会把你们这些人豆子当成糖块吃掉 |
[23:33] | “Beings”, not “Beans”. | 是人类 不是人豆子 |
[23:36] | Yeah, well, they’d eat you either way. | 随便了 反正会把你吃掉 |
[23:46] | What… What is that green fizz? | 那瓶绿色的液体是什么 |
[23:48] | Frobscottle. | 秘制绿酒 |
[23:50] | All giants is drinking frobscottle. | 巨人们都喝这个 |
[23:58] | It… It’s fizzing the wrong way. | 它的气泡是往下走的 |
[24:02] | Our bubbles go up. | 我们的气泡会往上冒 |
[24:05] | Up? Up? | 上 上 |
[24:08] | Upward-going bubbles gives a filthsome belchy burp. | 往上冒的泡泡会让人打嗝 |
[24:13] | But what’s wrong with a little burp now and then? | 偶尔打个嗝又怎么了 |
[24:15] | It’s loathsome. | 很讨厌 |
[24:18] | But if the bubbles in your tummy go down | 可如果肚子里的泡泡往下走 |
[24:21] | and come out someplace else… | 从另一个地方出来 |
[24:24] | – Yeah? – That could have a far nastier result. | -怎么 -那样后果会更严重 |
[24:28] | A whizzpopper. | 噗噗炮 |
[24:31] | – Whizzpopper? – Yeah. | -噗噗炮 -没错 |
[24:33] | A sign of true happiness. | 代表真正的快乐 |
[24:42] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[24:48] | It’s glummy! | 开始反应了 |
[24:52] | Whoopie! | 哇塞 |
[24:59] | Runt. | 侏儒 |
[25:06] | Is you at home, Runt? | 你在家吗 侏儒 |
[25:09] | No. | 没有 |
[25:10] | You is jabbeling. | 你在说话 |
[25:18] | Who is you jabbeling to, Runt? | 你在跟谁说话 侏儒 |
[25:21] | Why is you such a chatbag in the morning? | 你大早上闹腾什么 |
[25:25] | Why is you not sleeping today? | 今天怎么没睡觉 |
[25:27] | Because you keep me awake with your jabbeling. | 因为你说话把我吵醒了 |
[25:32] | I has a boo-boo. | 我受伤了 |
[25:34] | Oh, possibly later. | 等会儿帮你弄 |
[25:36] | Now, Runt! | 现在弄 侏儒 |
[25:41] | Never mind, I will. Don’t… | 好吧 帮你弄 不要 |
[25:43] | Right, now we just have to fetch some water. | 我去拿点水 |
[25:48] | No, no, no. No water. | 不 不要水 |
[25:52] | No water. | 不要水 |
[25:54] | Hide behind something. Hide behind there. | 你躲起来 躲在这个后面 |
[26:02] | All right. Gimme it. | 好了 给我吧 |
[26:05] | Gimme it. Give it here. | 给我 快点 |
[26:18] | Does you have a new little petty-poo? | 你养了新宠物吗 |
[26:21] | No. | 没有 |
[26:23] | I smells bean, Runt. I finds him… | 我闻到人味儿了 侏儒 要是被我找到 |
[26:26] | – Hold still. – …I eats him up. | -别乱动 -我会吃掉他 |
[26:28] | You is barking up the wrong dog. | 你搞错了 |
[26:30] | There ain’t no bean here. | 这里没有人 |
[26:33] | I is hungry. | 我饿了 |
[26:44] | Hey, yeah. Why don’t you have that snozzcumber? | 这样吧 你把那个大鼻子瓜吃了吧 |
[26:47] | Oh, that is a scrumptious snozzcumber. It’s fresh. | 那个瓜非常好吃 很新鲜 |
[26:51] | You lives on some rotten garbage, Runt. | 你住的地方可真烂 侏儒 |
[26:53] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[26:54] | – Have you never tried that, Fleshlumpeater? – No, never. | -你没试过吗 食肉者 -没有 |
[26:57] | I’ll tell you, I’s guzzling | 我告诉你 非常好吃 |
[26:59] | that wonderveg gleefully, night and day. | 会让你一整天都高高兴兴 |
[27:02] | Well, that’s what’s wrong with you. | 你就这毛病 |
[27:06] | The outside is horrigust. | 外表看着很恶心 |
[27:09] | But the inside is smelling something… | 但是内馅闻起来… |
[27:14] | …sweetly familiar. | 却熟悉而甜美 |
[27:15] | Yeah! Go on! Go on, boy. | 好啊 那就吃吧 |
[27:18] | Get your lips around that. That is lovely. | 那你就吃了吧 非常好吃 |
[27:23] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[27:25] | You hates vegetables! You eats only beans! | 你很讨厌蔬菜 你只吃人豆子 |
[27:29] | I hate vegeterribles. | 我讨厌蔬菜 |
[27:32] | I eats only beans. | 我只吃人豆子 |
[27:33] | – Yeah! – Yeah. | -是啊 -是 |
[27:36] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[27:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:39] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[27:41] | That’s what I is sayin’. I said it. | 我是这么说的 是我说的 |
[27:45] | I hates, ugh, fruits and vegeterribles. | 我讨厌水果和蔬菜 |
[27:50] | And water! | 还讨厌水 |
[27:52] | And water. | 还讨厌水 |
[27:54] | And water. | 还讨厌水 |
[27:57] | I’m taking this. | 这个归我了 |
[28:03] | You. | 你 |
[28:05] | You is an insult to giant people. | 你真是巨人的耻辱 |
[28:07] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:33] | Too hot! Too hot! Too hot! | 太热了 太热了 太热了 |
[30:36] | Too hot! | 太热了 |
[30:47] | And something to wear? | 有没有穿的 |
[31:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:08] | Where’d you get that jacket? | 哪儿来的这件外套 |
[32:11] | Um, in your scraps. It’s nice. | 你那堆衣服里找的 很舒服 |
[32:30] | Is, um, something the matter? | 怎么了 |
[32:41] | No, it’s just… | 没事 只是 |
[32:42] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[32:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[32:53] | Uh, to work. | 我去工作 |
[32:54] | What do you do for work? | 你做什么工作 |
[32:56] | Oh, now you’s asking me to tell you whopsie big secrets! | 你现在又要我告诉你这些大秘密 |
[33:01] | I… I won’t tell a soul. | 我绝对不会说出去 |
[33:03] | How could I anyway? | 而且我也没办法说 |
[33:04] | I’m stuck here for the rest of my life. | 我一辈子都只能困在这里陪你 |
[33:12] | I catch dreams. | 我捕捉梦境 |
[33:15] | I want to come! | 我想一起去 |
[33:17] | Yeah, I bet you… | 想得美 |
[33:21] | No, you is staying here. | 不行 你要留在这里 |
[33:25] | No, I’m not! | 我不要 |
[33:26] | Yes, you are. You is human bean | 你必须留着 你是人豆子 |
[33:28] | and human bean is like strawbunkles and cream | 人豆子对于外面那些巨人来说 |
[33:32] | to those giants out there so you gonna stay. | 就像加了奶油的草莓 你只能留在这里 |
[33:35] | You’ve a nice safe place right here. | 这里又舒服又安全 |
[33:39] | Not possible. | 绝对不行 |
[33:41] | I goes to catch dreams, same as every day. | 我去捕捉梦境 每天如此 |
[33:44] | I goes alone. I’s a feature of habit. | 我一个人去 这是我的习惯 |
[33:48] | But you’ll be leaving me here with them. | 但是你留我自己在巨人堆里 |
[33:51] | They will eat me. | 他们会把我吃掉 |
[33:53] | They is sounding asleep. | 他们睡得很沉 |
[33:55] | I is going dream catching. | 我要去捉梦 |
[33:58] | I is going alone. | 我要一个人去 |
[34:01] | You be snug as a bug up there. | 你在这里好好睡觉 |
[34:46] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[35:46] | You can’t have secrets from me. | 你不能瞒着我 |
[35:48] | It’s too late for that. | 现在已经来不及了 |
[35:50] | You must take me. | 你必须带我去 |
[35:52] | No. | 不行 |
[35:53] | We can’t have secrets. I’ll tell you mine. | 我们之间不能有秘密 我跟你说说我的 |
[35:56] | I sneak around at night too. | 我夜里也会出去乱转 |
[35:58] | And I steal sometimes. And I lie. | 有时候还会偷东西 我还总撒谎 |
[36:01] | So… So I’m lonely most of the time. | 所以 我总是一个人 |
[36:03] | I’ve never had a best friend. Sounds like you, I’ll bet. | 从来没有好朋友 像你一样 |
[36:06] | We… We gets over it. | 慢慢就适应了 |
[36:09] | And we… We gets on with it. | 然后就 就习惯了 |
[36:25] | Fleshhead, he’ll come and eat me. | 那个食肉的家伙 会跑来吃掉我 |
[36:27] | My blood will be on your hands. | 那样的话就是你把我害死的 |
[36:31] | Everything about you goes | 你总是都逼我 |
[36:33] | against all my better judgementals, girl. | 做出错误的决定 小女孩 |
[36:37] | Well, I’m right about this one. | 这次我说得对 |
[36:39] | I promise I am. | 我向你保证 |
[36:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:51] | See, they snoozling. | 你看 他们睡得很香 |
[36:53] | So, hold your breaths, cross your figglers, here we go. | 你屏住呼吸 手指并拢 准备出发 |
[36:56] | We have to go right past all those sleeping giants, | 我们要从这些睡着的巨人身上经过 |
[36:59] | climb all those steps to get all the ways | 爬完所有的阶梯 一直往上 |
[37:03] | up theres. | 到山顶 |
[37:33] | Runt! | 侏儒 |
[37:51] | Where is you galloping off to in the daytime, Runt? | 你白天都急急忙忙地去干啥 侏儒 |
[37:55] | You know I was going off to my work. | 你知道我是去工作的 |
[37:57] | Well, you could be seen by snoopers | 你可能会被爱管闲事的人看到 |
[37:59] | – and bring a giant hunt! – Oh, no, no… | -然后把巨人捕手引过来 -不不不 |
[38:01] | And we is not wanting a giant hunt, is we? | 我们可不想巨人捕手出现在这 对吧 |
[38:04] | Now, let me down, Fleshlumpeater. | 放我下来 食肉者 |
[38:07] | Let the boys sleep in the day. | 让他们白天多睡睡 |
[38:08] | Well, we is all awake now, we might as well… | 我们都醒了 还不如 |
[38:13] | Frolic. | 找点乐子 |
[38:14] | Yeah, we might as well frolic. | 对 我们还不如找点乐子 |
[38:18] | What’s frolic? | 什么是找点乐子 |
[38:20] | Frolic, you know, like… | 找点乐子 就是 |
[38:23] | – Frolic. – Oh, yeah, yeah, frolic. Yeah, yeah. | -找点乐子 -对对对 找点乐子 |
[38:24] | Don’t just take it. | 别忍气吞声 |
[38:26] | Do something. | 反抗啊 |
[38:28] | Gizzardgulper, go long. | 侍女杀手 跑过去 |
[38:45] | Why you not hunt with us, Runt? | 你为什么不跟我们一起打猎 侏儒 |
[39:27] | Go. | 去吧 |
[40:25] | Look…look at the puffers. | 瞧瞧那些乌云 |
[40:26] | Rain be coming. | 要下雨了 |
[41:14] | Bean. | 人豆子 |
[41:19] | Now… | 现在 |
[41:25] | You… You shouldn’t let them treat you like that. | 你不应该让他们那样对你的 |
[41:30] | Nobody should. | 任何人都不该被那样对待 |
[41:32] | I lives with nine bean-eating giants. | 我跟九个吃人的巨人生活在一起 |
[41:37] | They takes, so I gives back. I blows my dreams about. | 他们掠夺 我就给予 把美梦吹给人类 |
[41:42] | Well, that’s as good as I can do. | 我能做的也就是这么多了 |
[41:46] | I do something, eh? | 我至少做了 对吧 |
[41:49] | I do something. | 我是做了事的 |
[42:16] | We is here, at last. | 终于到了 |
[42:20] | You is in Dream Country now, missy. | 你现在来到的是梦之国 小姑娘 |
[42:25] | I shared you a secret. | 我跟你分享了一个秘密 |
[42:30] | Look at all the stars. | 看看那些星星 |
[42:33] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:38] | Often enough, on a clear night I is hearing faraway music | 在晴朗的夜晚 我总能听见 |
[42:42] | coming from those stars in the sky. | 从遥远的星辰传来的音乐 |
[42:46] | You do? What else? | 真的吗 还有什么 |
[42:49] | I is hearing the tiny little ants chittering to each other | 我还能听见小蚂蚁们 |
[42:52] | as they skiddle about in the soil. | 在土堆里聊天 |
[42:56] | Cattlepiddlers though, they is the worst chatbags. | 还有蛹 他们的对话最无聊 |
[43:00] | All the time, they is arguing about | 他们总在争论 |
[43:02] | who will be the most pretty butteryflies. | 谁会成为最美丽的蝴蝶 |
[43:07] | Go on, please. | 请继续讲 |
[43:10] | I hear the footsteps of a lady bird as she walks across a leaf. | 我能听到瓢虫在树叶上行走的声音 |
[43:15] | But the funniest… | 但最有趣的 |
[43:17] | The funniest old stories I’s | 最有趣最悠久的故事 |
[43:18] | heard from the plants and the trees themselves. | 是我从植物和树木那里听来的 |
[43:22] | They is living and growing, | 他们成长着 |
[43:24] | laughing, chittering, just like you and me. | 嬉笑 聊天 就跟我们一样 |
[43:27] | Come on, down you go. | 下来吧 |
[43:36] | I is hearing all the wondrous and all the terrible… | 我听到所有的好事跟坏事 |
[43:41] | Terrible, terrible things. | 很坏很坏的事 |
[43:43] | All the secret whisperings of the world. | 世间一切的窃窃私语 |
[43:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:51] | You think I’s swizzfiggling you, don’t you? | 你觉得我在骗你 是吧 |
[43:54] | No. | 不是 |
[43:56] | It’s just all rather hard to believe. | 只是很难相信而已 |
[44:33] | At one point, someone… | 曾经 有人 |
[44:37] | Someone called me the… | 有人叫我 |
[44:38] | The Big Friendly Giant. | 好心眼巨人 |
[44:49] | What shall I call you, gal? | 我要怎么称呼你啊 小姑娘 |
[44:59] | My name is Sophie. | 我叫苏菲 |
[45:02] | Well, jump, Sophie. | 跳下来吧 苏菲 |
[45:32] | This be where all my dreams is beginning. | 这就是我所有梦的开端 |
[45:45] | Oh, my. | 我的天啊 |
[46:05] | As a dream comes whiffling by | 当一个梦飘摇而过时 |
[46:09] | it’s so silvery soft, | 是那么的轻柔 |
[46:11] | it was making like a tiny little buzzing, | 嗡嗡作响 |
[46:14] | humming sound, like music. | 如同奏乐般 |
[46:35] | Bogswinkles! | 快看 |
[46:38] | It’s a phizzwizard! | 那是一个美梦 |
[46:41] | I don’t be seeing many of them any more. | 现在已经很少见了 |
[46:52] | It’s behind you on your elbow! | 在你手肘后面 |
[46:55] | No, not that elbow! The other one! | 不是那只手 另外一只 |
[46:59] | Now it’s on your foot! | 在你脚上了 |
[47:01] | The other foot! | 另一只脚 |
[47:12] | It’s on your bottom! | 在你屁股后面 |
[47:40] | I gots it. | 抓到了 |
[47:43] | Seems to know you, gal. | 它好像认识你 |
[47:46] | Look. | 瞧 |
[47:49] | It is a golden phizzwizard. | 是一个金色的美梦 |
[47:53] | I wish I could hear it. | 真希望我能听见 |
[47:55] | Here. | 给 |
[47:57] | It be’s very soft. | 它很温柔 |
[48:09] | Do you actually hear what these dreams say? | 你真的能听到这些梦说的话吗 |
[48:13] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[48:16] | Well, this one sounds like you. | 这个听着就像你 |
[48:27] | Hello, beautiful dream. | 你好 甜蜜的梦 |
[48:49] | It… | 它 |
[48:56] | Look. | 瞧 |
[48:57] | Go on, make yourself useful, my little frogglefrump. | 去抓一个吧 小淘气鬼 |
[49:00] | I… | 我 |
[49:01] | – I couldn’t. – Yeah, you could. | -我不行 -你行的 |
[49:03] | Use your hands, your titchy little figglers. | 用你的手 你细长的手指 |
[50:20] | Ah! I got one! | 我抓到一个了 |
[50:22] | Let it go, Sophie. | 放它走吧 苏菲 |
[50:24] | Give it here. Give it to me. | 拿过来 给我吧 |
[50:26] | Give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[50:28] | Go, give it here. | 来 拿过来 |
[50:32] | Oh, mince my maggots. | 我的天啊 |
[50:34] | I think this be a very, very bad dream. | 这是一个非常可怕的噩梦 |
[50:37] | There are bad dreams here, too? | 这里还有噩梦吗 |
[50:42] | It be a trogglehumper. | 这是一个可怕的噩梦 |
[50:51] | What are you going to do with it? | 你要怎么处置它 |
[50:54] | I locks them up, | 我把它们关起来 |
[50:56] | you wicked beastie, you. | 你这邪恶的小东西 |
[51:00] | What does the bad dream say? | 这噩梦说了什么 |
[51:04] | It says… | 它说 |
[51:07] | “Look at what you has done | 瞧你都干了些什么 |
[51:10] | and there be no forgiveness.” | 那是不可宽恕的 |
[51:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[51:25] | I can’t see you. | 我看不到你了 |
[51:30] | Big Friendly Giant! | 好心眼巨人 |
[52:04] | Big Friendly Giant, | 好心眼巨人 |
[52:07] | I’m going to call you | 我要叫你 |
[52:09] | BFG. | 好心眼巨人 |
[52:12] | You calls me what you likes. | 你想怎么叫就怎么叫 |
[52:15] | Where are you going next? | 接下来你要去哪里 |
[52:17] | Dream-blowing. | 去吹梦 |
[52:19] | It be as good as I can do. | 我能做的也就是这么多了 |
[53:01] | Why here? | 为什么来这里 |
[53:04] | Because I hears a little heart. | 因为我听到孩子的心声 |
[53:09] | What be your pleasure, missy? | 什么事能让你开心 小姑娘 |
[53:15] | Make them all happy. | 让他们都有甜蜜的梦 |
[53:37] | BFG, did your mother or father teach you about dreams? | 好心眼巨人 是你爸妈教你吹梦的吗 |
[53:42] | Giants don’t have mothers or fathers. | 巨人是没有爸妈的 |
[53:46] | Never? | 从来都没有吗 |
[53:48] | How old are you? | 你多老了 |
[53:49] | Oh, I’s as old as the Earth, I suppose. | 应该跟地球一样老了 |
[53:54] | I is getting a little bit crumply, but… | 皮肤也越来越皱了 |
[53:57] | us giants is mostly just going on and on, and on… | 但我们巨人一直就那样活下去 |
[54:02] | Like whiffsy time-twiddlers. | 就像时光机 |
[54:05] | BFG… | 好心眼巨人 |
[54:07] | did you hear my heart at the orphanage? | 在孤儿院的时候 你也听到我的心声吗 |
[54:11] | Yeah, I hears it right now. | 我现在也能听到 |
[54:58] | What does the dream say? | 这个梦说了什么 |
[55:01] | The boy, he’s dreaming that | 在他梦里 |
[55:04] | the telephone is ringing in his house. | 客厅的电话响了 |
[55:06] | His dad, he answers it and he says, | 他的父亲接通了电话 说 |
[55:09] | “Yes, this is Mr Goulash speaking.” | 我是高来士先生 |
[55:12] | And then, he’s gasping like | 接着他像被龙虾 |
[55:13] | he has a lobster stuck in his throat. | 卡住喉咙一样喘了口气 |
[55:16] | And he’s saying, “Who? What? Yes, sir, I understand. | 谁 什么 好的 我知道了 |
[55:19] | “But, surely, sir, it is me | 是的 但是 你确定要 |
[55:20] | you wish to be speaking to, not my little boy.” | 跟我儿子通电话 而不是我 |
[55:23] | And then, his face turns white and his eyes pop out of his head | 他的脸色苍白 眼珠都快掉出来了 |
[55:26] | and he says, “Yes, sir. He is here, sir. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.” | 说道 好的 先生 他在这 |
[55:30] | And he hands the phone to the boy. | 他把电话递给了小男孩 |
[55:32] | “Is you knowing the President of the United States?” He asks. | 他问道 你认识总统先生吗 |
[55:37] | “No,” Says the boy. | 男孩回答 不 |
[55:39] | “But I suspect he’s hearing about me.” | 但我觉得他听说过我 |
[55:44] | And then he takes the phone, the boy, and he… | 然后男孩接过电话 |
[55:47] | He’s having a long chittery chat on the phone with the President. | 他跟总统先生聊了很久的电话 |
[55:51] | “Well, let me take care of it, Mr President. | 让我来处理 总统先生 |
[55:54] | “No, no. No, no, no.” | 不不不 |
[55:56] | “You’ll bungle it up, sir, if you do it all your way.” | 按你的方式处理 会搞砸的 |
[55:59] | And his dad… | 他的父亲 |
[56:00] | his eyes is googling out of his head. | 惊讶得眼珠都快掉出来了 |
[56:03] | And then his ma, she comes into the room. | 他的母亲走进客厅 |
[56:05] | And his dad, he tells her. | 他爸爸告诉了她 |
[56:08] | And then so on, and so on, and so on. | 然后就这样一直下去 |
[56:16] | Dreams are so quick. | 梦好短啊 |
[56:18] | Yeah, on the outside. | 对于现实中来说是 |
[56:21] | They’s long on the inside. | 但梦里时间很长 |
[56:40] | What? | 什么 |
[56:42] | I hears lament. | 我听见了哀叹 |
[56:45] | Somebody’s silkies is crying for their darling. | 某人的心肝宝贝在悲痛地哭泣着 |
[56:50] | Look! | 瞧 |
[57:00] | Monsters. | 怪物们 |
[57:03] | We have to stop them. | 我们必须要阻止它们 |
[57:05] | You can’t keep living like this, BFG. | 你不能再那么软弱了 好心眼巨人 |
[57:16] | BFG, what did you do with my blanket? | 好心眼巨人 我的毯子呢 |
[57:20] | I thought you had it there. | 我以为你放进箱子里了 |
[57:23] | Where is it, in my other… | 在哪里 在我另一件 |
[57:24] | – In the cape? – Oh, I think I dropped it in Giant Country. | -在披风里吗 -应该是掉在巨人国了 |
[57:34] | You dropped it in Giant Country? | 掉在巨人国了 |
[57:42] | Giant Country… | 巨人国 |
[58:15] | Did I fall asleep? | 我睡着了吗 |
[58:20] | Why are you giving me a dream? | 你为什么给我吹梦 |
[58:24] | Why are you giving me a dream? | 你为什么给我吹梦 |
[58:30] | Why are you giving me a dream? | 你为什么给我吹梦 |
[58:33] | You dropped your blanket. | 你的毯子丢了 |
[58:41] | So they must know you was there. | 他们肯定知道你去过那里 |
[58:43] | You’s not safe with me, girl. | 你跟我在一起不安全 小姑娘 |
[58:47] | So? You is not safe with me. | 那又怎样 你跟我一起也不安全啊 |
[58:50] | Never mind that now. | 那都不是问题了 |
[58:53] | There was a boy. | 曾经有个男孩 |
[58:58] | He liked to read. | 他很喜欢读书 |
[58:59] | He taught me how to read. | 是他教会我识字的 |
[59:02] | You’s wearin’ his little red jacket. | 你穿的红色夹克就是他的 |
[59:06] | I hears his lonely heart | 我听到了他孤独的心声 |
[59:07] | just like I hears yours. | 就像你的一样 |
[59:10] | Then he seen me, like you did. | 他也看到了我 |
[59:16] | So I had to take him, hipswitch. | 我必须要带走他 |
[59:21] | I could have brought him back home. | 我本可以带他回家的 |
[59:26] | But then it be too late. | 最后还是晚了 |
[59:30] | It won’t be like that. | 那不会发生在我身上的 |
[59:33] | We’ll stop the giants. | 我们会阻止那些巨人 |
[59:34] | We’ll make them go away forever. | 我们会让它们永远消失 |
[1:00:01] | Was the boy scared? | 那个男孩害怕吗 |
[1:00:05] | Yeah. In the end. | 到最后很害怕 |
[1:00:10] | I’m not. | 但是我不怕 |
[1:00:14] | Brave Sophie. | 勇敢的苏菲 |
[1:00:17] | I’m not! | 我不怕 |
[1:00:23] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[1:00:25] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[1:01:28] | BFG. | 好心眼巨人 |
[1:01:30] | You say you can hear ants talk and spiders spin. | 你说你可以听到蚂蚁说话 蜘蛛织网 |
[1:01:34] | That you can hear the stars. | 你能听到星星的对话 |
[1:01:37] | Can you still hear me? | 那你还能听到我的心声吗 |
[1:02:21] | I feel you’re here. | 我能感觉到你 |
[1:02:24] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你还在这 |
[1:02:28] | BFG. | 好心眼巨人 |
[1:02:42] | Jump, Sophie. | 跳下去吧 苏菲 |
[1:03:28] | We need a plan… | 我们需要一个计划 |
[1:03:32] | We need a plan… | 我们需要一个计划 |
[1:03:35] | Need a plan… | 需要一个计划 |
[1:03:39] | Are you thinking up a plan? | 你想到一个计划了吗 |
[1:03:41] | I’s not having the foggiest idea | 在这混沌的世界里 |
[1:03:45] | in the wonky world. | 我想不到有什么好计划 |
[1:03:47] | Well, keep at it. | 继续想 |
[1:03:51] | Runt! | 侏儒 |
[1:03:55] | Sophie. Hide. | 苏菲 躲起来 |
[1:04:04] | Oh, Runty, is you at home? | 侏儒 你在家吗 |
[1:04:12] | Quick, quick, quick! | 快快快 |
[1:04:49] | I has a boo-boo. | 我受了点伤 |
[1:04:52] | Well, you’s a big boy. | 你已经是大人了 |
[1:04:53] | You take care of your boo-boos yourself now. | 可以自己处理你的伤口了 |
[1:04:56] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[1:04:59] | Oh, he will! | 他会的 |
[1:05:00] | You has a bean. | 你藏了个人豆子 |
[1:05:03] | Right. Out! | 好了 出去 |
[1:05:05] | – Let’s get on with it. – Let’s get on with it. | -我们开始找吧 -开始找吧 |
[1:05:07] | – Time to hunt. – Time to hunt. | -打猎时间到 -打猎 |
[1:05:17] | Skitter scatter, boys. | 分头行动 伙计们 |
[1:05:19] | Find me the chiddler. | 把小孩给我找出来 |
[1:05:26] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:05:28] | No, no. Don’t! No! | 别啊 |
[1:05:31] | No, don’t! | 别啊 |
[1:05:36] | This be my work. | 这是我的心血啊 |
[1:05:37] | This be my work, boys! | 这是我的心血啊 伙计们 |
[1:05:43] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:05:45] | Once, us giants, we be gentries. | 曾经我们巨人都很绅士 |
[1:05:48] | Those days are over. | 那些日子已经结束了 |
[1:05:51] | Where is the delicious little chatbag? | 那可口的小东西在哪里 |
[1:06:35] | Right! Out, all of you! | 你们给我出去 |
[1:06:40] | Toot toot. | 火车来咯 |
[1:07:35] | He find the last one. | 上一个是他找到的 |
[1:07:37] | I finds this one. | 我会把这个找出来 |
[1:08:51] | 好心眼巨人 与我 | |
[1:09:43] | This be my home. | 这里是我家 |
[1:09:46] | Ow, hot! Hot! | 好热 好热 |
[1:09:50] | You don’t come in here any more! | 你们不许再来 |
[1:09:55] | Go on, get out! | 赶紧给我滚出去 |
[1:09:59] | Cursed you be, Runt. | 诅咒你 侏儒 |
[1:10:03] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[1:10:04] | This be my home! | 这里是我家 |
[1:10:07] | You… | 你 |
[1:10:08] | You is insult to giants. | 你是巨人的耻辱 |
[1:11:35] | Well, there be more dreams disappeared into a thick ear. | 更多的梦消失在稀薄的”孔”气里 |
[1:11:39] | Into thin air. | 是稀薄的空气 |
[1:11:42] | Words. | 词语 |
[1:11:44] | They’s all such a twitch-tickling problem to me all my life. | 它们对于我来说一辈子都是个难题 |
[1:11:47] | I knows exactly what words I want to say | 我知道我自己要说什么的 |
[1:11:50] | but somehow or other | 但有些时候 |
[1:11:51] | they all comes out squiff-squiddled ’round. | 说出来的话就不一样了 |
[1:11:54] | Don’t worry. That happens to everyone. | 别担心 所有人都这样 |
[1:11:56] | Not like it happens to me. | 没有我的频率高 |
[1:11:58] | I speak in the most terrible wigglish. | 我的英语是最烂的 |
[1:12:00] | Well, uh, I think you speak beautifully. | 我觉得你的英语说得很好啊 |
[1:12:05] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[1:12:08] | You really do? | 你真的觉得吗 |
[1:12:09] | Mmm-hmm. Simply beautifully. | 简单又漂亮 |
[1:12:14] | Oh, that… | 这 |
[1:12:16] | Oh, that is the nicest present | 这是我一辈子 |
[1:12:19] | that anybody’s ever given me | 听过的 |
[1:12:21] | in my entire life. | 最友善的赞美 |
[1:12:23] | BFG… | 好心眼巨人 |
[1:12:25] | How whoopsey-splunkers. | 真是太棒了 |
[1:12:27] | BFG. | 好心眼巨人 |
[1:12:29] | How absolutely… | 简直是 |
[1:12:31] | What’s the word? Squiffling. | 怎么说来着 美妙极了 |
[1:12:33] | – BFG. – I is all of a stutter. | -好心眼巨人 -我真是结结巴巴 |
[1:12:36] | BFG! | 好心眼巨人 |
[1:12:38] | Yeah, yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:40] | I have a plan. | 我想到一个计划了 |
[1:12:41] | A plan? | 计划 |
[1:12:43] | We are going to the Queen. | 我们去找女王 |
[1:12:44] | We really, really need her help. | 我们需要她的帮助 |
[1:12:46] | We can be there by dawn. | 我们可以在黎明前到那里 |
[1:13:01] | Right. | 对 |
[1:13:02] | You be giving your Queeny | 你要给你的女王 |
[1:13:04] | a frightsome curd-bloodling trogglehumper. | 带去一个惊恐无比的噩梦 |
[1:13:08] | Needs must. Scary as you can make it. | 造得越恐怖越好 |
[1:13:13] | Oh, chiddlers. | 噢 孩子们 |
[1:13:25] | The Queen will dream that giants, | 女王会梦见 |
[1:13:27] | all nine of them, are in England. | 九个巨人在英国 |
[1:13:31] | And they are eating little children. | 吃着小孩子 |
[1:13:52] | And be sure to put some army in it. | 一定要把军队加进去 |
[1:14:18] | Be sure you add a little of me. | 还把我也加到梦里去 |
[1:14:22] | Right. | 对 |
[1:14:34] | Did you add yourself? | 你把自己加进去了吗 |
[1:15:12] | The Queen will dream that | 女王会梦到 |
[1:15:14] | a little girl is sitting on her windowsill. | 一个小女孩坐在她的窗台前 |
[1:15:18] | Then, she wakes up and I am there. | 然后她醒来 我就在那里 |
[1:15:21] | We are there. | 我们在那里 |
[1:15:24] | Uh, then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[1:15:26] | Well, then a Big Friendly Giant steps forward | 然后一位好心眼巨人走上前 |
[1:15:31] | and bows and says, | 鞠着躬 说道 |
[1:15:33] | “Your Majesty, I am your humble servant.” | 女王陛下 我是您的仆人 |
[1:15:38] | You mean she actually sees me? | 她真的要看到我吗 |
[1:15:43] | No. Not in a month of Mondays, girl. | 不行 哪天都不行 姑娘 |
[1:16:36] | BFG, stop! You are going to knock me off. | 好心眼巨人 停下 我快摔下去了 |
[1:16:39] | Just trying to listen to the | 我只是想听听男豆子 |
[1:16:41] | different breathing of manly bean and lady bean. | 和女豆子的气息有什么不同 |
[1:17:36] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:38] | No, no. No, no it’s not… | 不 不… |
[1:17:41] | It’s horrible. Don’t. Stop them. | 太可怕了 不要 拦住他们 |
[1:17:44] | Make them stop. Make ’em stop! | 拦住他们 让他们停下 |
[1:17:46] | Giants? Giants. | 巨人 巨人 |
[1:17:49] | Horrible. | 真可怕 |
[1:17:50] | Man… Man-eating giants, no. | 吃人…吃人的巨人 不要 |
[1:17:53] | No, no, stop. No! No, no, no! | 不 停下 不要 |
[1:17:56] | No! | 不要 |
[1:17:59] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[1:18:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:18:04] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[1:18:08] | I had the most horrible dream. | 我做了个最可怕的噩梦 |
[1:18:12] | Well, only a dream, ma’am, hmm? | 只是个梦而已 陛下 |
[1:18:17] | Let me get your tea. | 我给您沏茶 |
[1:18:30] | I dreamt that girls and boys | 我梦见了寄宿学校的孩子们 |
[1:18:32] | were being snatched out of their beds in boarding schools | 在自己的床上被抓走 |
[1:18:35] | and were being eaten by the most ghastly giants. | 还被最可怕的巨人吃掉 |
[1:18:40] | There was so many of them. | 有好多巨人 |
[1:18:42] | There was the… | 有… |
[1:18:44] | The Fleshlumpeater | 有食肉者 |
[1:18:46] | and the Gizzardgulper | 侍女杀手 |
[1:18:49] | and the Meatdripper. | 还有钻肉者 |
[1:18:52] | And the, uh… | 还有… |
[1:18:55] | Butcher Boy? | 屠夫小子 |
[1:18:57] | Butcher Boy. | 屠夫小子 |
[1:18:58] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:19:00] | The giants put their hands in through the windows | 巨人们从窗户伸进手来 |
[1:19:03] | and pluck the children out with their fingers. | 用手指把孩子们拽走 |
[1:19:06] | It was so bloody, so vivid, so real. | 太血腥 太生动 太真实了 |
[1:19:10] | So real, Mary. | 太真实了 玛丽 |
[1:19:12] | The children just disappeared. | 孩子们就那么消失了 |
[1:19:23] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[1:19:27] | What’s the matter, dear? You’re white as a sheet. | 怎么了 亲爱的 脸色这么惨白 |
[1:19:31] | – Sit down, Mary. Sit. – Yes. | -坐下 玛丽 -好 |
[1:19:34] | You’re trembling. What is it? | 你在发抖 怎么了 |
[1:19:36] | Well, it’s just, uh, so odd, ma’am. | 太奇怪了 陛下 |
[1:19:42] | So very odd. | 实在太奇怪了 |
[1:19:43] | You haven’t seen the papers? | 您还没看报纸吗 |
[1:19:45] | No, I haven’t seen them yet. | 我还没看 |
[1:19:46] | Well, here. Look. | 您看 |
[1:19:48] | It’s the very dream you had. | 这就是您做的梦 |
[1:19:51] | Children have disappeared in the night. | 孩子们在晚上失踪 |
[1:19:54] | Gone. Taken. | 不见了 被抓走了 |
[1:19:57] | But, not by giants. | 但是 不是巨人们干的 |
[1:19:59] | Well, no, it couldn’t be could it, ma’am? | 不是 当然不可能了 陛下 |
[1:20:14] | Draw the curtains. | 把窗帘拉开 |
[1:20:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 陛下 |
[1:20:36] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[1:20:39] | There’s a small girl standing on the window sill. | 有个小姑娘站在窗台上 |
[1:20:44] | Is there not, Mr Tibbs? | 有没有 提布斯先生 |
[1:20:47] | There is indeed, ma’am. | 确实有 陛下 |
[1:20:49] | She is standing right there, ma’am. | 她就站在那儿 陛下 |
[1:20:52] | You didn’t dream it. | 不是您在做梦 |
[1:20:54] | But I did dream it. | 但我确实梦到了 |
[1:20:59] | How in the world did you get there? | 你是怎么到这儿来的 |
[1:21:03] | – Well… – Let me take care of this, ma’am. | -我… -交给我吧 陛下 |
[1:21:05] | – Here. Come down. Come with me. – No, no, don’t do that. | -来 下来吧 跟我来 -不 别 |
[1:21:08] | A giant put you there. | 一个巨人把你放在这儿的 |
[1:21:12] | Yes, he did, ma’am. | 是的 陛下 |
[1:21:15] | He’s waiting in the garden now. | 他此刻正在花园等着 |
[1:21:18] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[1:21:19] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[1:21:22] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[1:21:24] | He made your dream. | 他创造了您的梦境 |
[1:21:25] | – Did he? – Did he? | -是吗 -是吗 |
[1:21:27] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[1:21:29] | Queen’s garden, rear window, please. | 女王的花园 后窗户 请来人 |
[1:21:31] | Why have you and your giant come to see me? | 你和你的巨人为什么要来找我 |
[1:21:36] | I… I think you would remember that, Your Majesty, | 我想您应该会记得的 女王陛下 |
[1:21:39] | if the mixing went well. | 如果配方没错的话 |
[1:21:42] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[1:21:46] | You have a plan. You need me. | 你有个计划 你需要我 |
[1:21:50] | Yes, we do. Should we call for him now? | 是的没错 现在可以叫他过来吗 |
[1:21:55] | I suppose we should. | 我想可以 |
[1:21:57] | You promise you won’t hurt him, ma’am? | 您保证不伤害他吗 陛下 |
[1:22:02] | Rear garden, rear garden, please. | 后花园 后花园 请来人 |
[1:22:07] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[1:22:12] | BFG! | 好心眼巨人 |
[1:22:21] | BFG, the Queen would really like to meet you. | 好心眼巨人 女王很想见你 |
[1:22:32] | You won’t put him in the bunkumhouse? | 您不会把他关起来吧 |
[1:22:42] | Come down from there, child. | 下来吧 孩子 |
[1:22:48] | Mary, take her downstairs and get her some breakfast. | 玛丽 带她下楼去吃点早餐 |
[1:22:50] | Mr Tibbs, find out where she comes from. | 提布斯先生 查查她从哪来的 |
[1:22:51] | Come on, dear. Come on. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[1:22:52] | No! No! No, he’s just afraid. | 不不不 他只是害怕 |
[1:22:56] | He’s never done anything like this in his whole life before. | 他这一生还没有经历过这样的事情 |
[1:23:01] | BFG, be brave! | 好心眼巨人 勇敢点 |
[1:23:31] | You promised you wouldn’t hurt him. | 您答应了不会伤害他的 |
[1:23:34] | Mr Tibbs, tell the guards to stand down. | 提布斯先生 让警卫们待命 |
[1:23:40] | Mr Tibbs? | 提布斯先生 |
[1:23:47] | Stand down, gentlemen, please. Stand down. | 待命 绅士们 请待命 |
[1:24:34] | Dear, come here. | 亲爱的 过来 |
[1:24:48] | Your Majesty, I am your humble servant. | 女王陛下 我是您忠实的仆人 |
[1:24:55] | Your Majester, I is your humbug servant. | 女王”鼻”下 我是您忠”四”的仆人 |
[1:25:07] | I’m so pleased to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:25:15] | Oh, Majester. Oh, Monacher. | 女王”鼻”下 我亲爱的 |
[1:25:19] | Oh, ruler of | 直线的… |
[1:25:23] | straight lines. | 统治者 |
[1:25:28] | I’s come, with my little friend Sophie | 我与我的小朋友苏菲一同前来 |
[1:25:33] | to give you a… | 给您… |
[1:25:40] | To give me what? | 给我什么 |
[1:25:44] | A sistance. | 帮助 |
[1:25:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:25:49] | I’m sure you have, but not in my dressing-gown. | 我相信你 但让我先换下晨衣 |
[1:25:57] | Giants, Boris. Man-eating giants. | 巨人 鲍里斯 吃人的巨人 |
[1:26:00] | Have people been disappearing? | 有人失踪吗 |
[1:26:04] | We have verifiable intelligence. | 我们有可靠情报 |
[1:26:07] | We might need air clearance. I’ll get back to you. | 可能需要隔离空域 再联系 |
[1:26:18] | Nancy, is Ronnie there? | 南希 罗尼在吗 |
[1:26:23] | Well, wake him. | 叫醒他 |
[1:26:32] | Her Majesty the Queen. | 女王陛下 |
[1:27:00] | This way, sir. Just follow me. | 这边 先生 跟我来 |
[1:27:04] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:27:05] | That’s it, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[1:27:07] | Slow ahead. Careful. Slow ahead. | 慢慢前进 小心点 慢慢前进 |
[1:27:11] | And full stop. | 停下 |
[1:27:13] | To port side, sir. Oh! | 往左边 先生 |
[1:27:15] | Careful of the antiques, sir. | 小心这些古董 先生 |
[1:27:17] | And up. Up. | 起身 |
[1:27:20] | Careful, up, up. That’s it. | 小心 站起来 没错 |
[1:27:23] | Hard to port. | 往左往左 |
[1:27:26] | And slow ahead. | 慢慢往前 |
[1:27:35] | Steady… | 稳当… |
[1:27:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:27:43] | Bogswinkles! What was that? | 我的老天爷 这是什么 |
[1:27:46] | That was Louis Quatorze. | 路易十四 |
[1:27:48] | I’m so, so sorry, Your Majesty. | 实在太抱歉了 女王陛下 |
[1:27:52] | He’s never really been in a house before. | 他之前从未进过房子 |
[1:27:55] | Your cape, sir. | 您的斗篷 先生 |
[1:27:58] | What a whoppsy, spliffling room we is in. | 这是个什么地方啊 |
[1:28:10] | Your valise, sir. | 您的手提箱 先生 |
[1:28:14] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[1:28:24] | This… This room is so gigantous | 这间屋子太大了 |
[1:28:27] | I’s needed bicirculers and | 我得要显微镜和 |
[1:28:28] | telescoops to see what’s going on at either end. | 望远镜才能看清两头 |
[1:28:31] | Does he always talk like that? | 他总是这么说话的吗 |
[1:28:34] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是的 女王陛下 |
[1:28:36] | He’s never had schooling. | 他从未上过学 |
[1:29:02] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:30:12] | Please, BFG. Start. | 好心眼巨人 请用餐 |
[1:30:37] | There’s only one word for that, Majester. | 只有一个词能描绘 女王”鼻”下 |
[1:30:42] | Scrumdiddlyumptious. | 无与伦比的美味 |
[1:30:48] | Oh, that is glummy. | 够黏糊 |
[1:30:51] | Goodbye snozzcumber. | 再见了大鼻子瓜 |
[1:30:54] | What’s snozzcumber? | 大鼻子瓜是什么 |
[1:30:56] | It’s this horrible stinky vegetable, | 一种奇臭无比的蔬菜 |
[1:30:58] | and I’m afraid it’s all he has to eat. | 而且他只能吃那个 |
[1:31:01] | Doesn’t seem to have stunted his growth at all. | 听着并不足以支撑他的体型啊 |
[1:31:12] | Pour BFG his coffee, please. | 请给好心眼巨人倒上咖啡 |
[1:31:20] | What’s that? What’s that black stuff? | 这是什么 这黑乎乎的是什么 |
[1:31:23] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:31:26] | Where’d you get all that foam? | 这些泡沫是哪来的 |
[1:31:30] | He’s magnificent, your giant. | 你的巨人太了不起了 |
[1:31:35] | Sophie, dear, do start. | 苏菲 亲爱的 开吃吧 |
[1:31:37] | You must be famished. | 你一定饿了 |
[1:31:55] | It’s delumptious. | 太美味了 |
[1:32:26] | Oguflug! | 真难喝 |
[1:32:37] | Please, Majester, what is | 女王”鼻”下 |
[1:32:39] | this horrible swigpill I’s drinking, Majester? | 这无比难喝的是什么 |
[1:32:44] | Would he prefer tea? | 他更喜欢茶吗 |
[1:32:46] | He would prefer frobscottle. | 他更喜欢秘制绿酒 |
[1:32:49] | – Frobscottle? – Yeah. | -秘制绿酒 -是的 |
[1:32:51] | A little gift for Your Majester. | 给女王鼻下的一点小礼物 |
[1:32:55] | Delunctious, fizzy, frobscottle. | 超级美味的秘制绿酒 |
[1:32:58] | It be a personable ferment. | 是我自己酿造的 |
[1:33:00] | How kind. | 你真好 |
[1:33:02] | Would Your Majester be so kind as to honour me with… | 女王”鼻”下愿意赏脸 |
[1:33:09] | …a pour? | 喝一点吗 |
[1:33:13] | It’s fizzing the wrong way. | 这汽泡往反方向跑了 |
[1:33:15] | Our bubbles go up. | 我们的气泡都是往上蹿 |
[1:33:17] | Oh, yeah. We wouldn’t have some | 是啊 不来点好听的 |
[1:33:20] | glumptious, whizzpopping music? | 噗啊啪啊的音乐吗 |
[1:33:23] | Does he like music? We have bagpipes. | 他喜欢音乐吗 我们有苏格兰风笛 |
[1:33:25] | The generals have been briefed, ma’am. | 已经向将军通报了 陛下 |
[1:33:43] | This is a story which beggars belief, but we don’t have the time. | 这是一个难以置信的故事 但没时间说了 |
[1:33:47] | We’re on our way to Giant Country. | 我们要出征巨人国 |
[1:33:50] | BFG will chart a course for you. | 好心眼巨人将为你们开路 |
[1:33:53] | Generals, BFG. | 将军们 这是好心眼巨人 |
[1:33:59] | In 10 hours, the giants will once again be on the hunt. | 十小时后 巨人们将再次出来狩猎 |
[1:34:04] | And I intend to stop them. | 我要阻止他们 |
[1:34:08] | And where exactly is Giant Country, sir? | 巨人国具体在哪呢 先生 |
[1:34:12] | Exunctly, well, let’s see. | 具体 我们看看 |
[1:34:26] | There. | 这里 |
[1:34:28] | – What? – There. | -什么 -就这里 |
[1:34:30] | Gentlemen, your men will follow the BFG. | 将军们 你们的战士将要跟随好心眼巨人 |
[1:34:33] | I have promised him you will go only once to Giant Country. | 我向他承诺了你们只会去一次巨人国 |
[1:34:37] | You not be finding it a second time. | 之后你们就再也找不到它了 |
[1:34:52] | Just look at those bubbles. | 看这些气泡 |
[1:35:07] | I believe in the BFG. | 我相信好心眼巨人 |
[1:35:11] | The BFG! | 敬好心眼巨人 |
[1:35:13] | To the BFG. | 敬好心眼巨人 |
[1:35:25] | Marvellous bubbles. | 了不起的气泡 |
[1:36:16] | To Giant Country. | 向巨人国进军 |
[1:37:09] | We will hold here. | 我们停在这里 |
[1:37:12] | BFG, I was asking if you had a plan. | 好心眼巨人 我之前问你有计划没有 |
[1:37:16] | BFG. Do you have a plan? | 好心眼巨人 你有计划吗 |
[1:37:21] | BFG! Do you have a plan? | 好心眼巨人 你有计划吗 |
[1:37:26] | The trogglehumper I caught, you’re giving it to the giants? | 我抓到的噩梦 你要给巨人们吗 |
[1:37:31] | Yeah, I was giving the boys this most horrigust dream of despair. | 我要让他们进入最绝望的恐怖梦境 |
[1:37:35] | If the dream does its job, | 如果梦境成功了 |
[1:37:37] | they wakes trapped in flush bunking remorse. | 他们醒来会陷入无穷的自责中的 |
[1:37:40] | And if those wopsy bellypoppers out there does their job, | 要是那些人豆子军队成功了 |
[1:37:44] | then I think we stands a chance. | 我想我们大有希望 |
[1:37:47] | “Look at what you has done, and there be no forgiveness.” | “看看你做了些什么 你永远得不到宽恕” |
[1:37:53] | Needs must. Now, stand back, girl. | 绝对的 退后 姑娘 |
[1:38:14] | 苏菲的梦境 内心的渴望 | |
[1:38:30] | We’s brought the hunt to Giant Country. | 我们要出征巨人国了 |
[1:38:36] | What is Sophie’s dream? | 苏菲的梦境是什么 |
[1:38:40] | Your golden phizzwizard. | 你那金灿灿的美梦 |
[1:38:42] | I don’t see much of them any more. | 现在几乎很难见到了 |
[1:38:47] | But what does it say? | 那它说了什么 |
[1:38:58] | It tells a story of a little gal. | 是一个小姑娘的故事 |
[1:39:00] | A little chiddler with her whole life ahead of her. | 一个小孩 有着美好的未来 |
[1:39:05] | With a fambly of her own. | 有自己的家庭 |
[1:39:08] | Little chiddlers of her own, too, someday. | 有朝一日 也有自己的小孩 |
[1:39:13] | There will be great successfuls… | 一路马到成功 |
[1:39:16] | …and funnies ahead for her, | 生活也多姿多彩 |
[1:39:20] | and truth to tell, just a dribble of despair. | 说实话 只有点滴的绝望 |
[1:39:26] | Times’ll be hard, times is be soft. | 有时坚强 有时柔软 |
[1:39:31] | Adventures will come and go. | 一段段历险旅程 |
[1:39:35] | But in the end | 但最后 |
[1:39:39] | she remembers the good deeds. | 她记得所有的美好故事 |
[1:39:44] | Now, Sophie, I… | 苏菲 |
[1:39:47] | I know | 我知道 |
[1:39:49] | that story be your heart’s desire. | 那个故事是你内心的渴望 |
[1:39:54] | I knows it. | 我知道 |
[1:39:56] | The dream, it came to you, didn’t it? | 那个梦 它找上的你 不是吗 |
[1:39:59] | It be Sophie’s dream. | 它就是苏菲的梦境 |
[1:40:04] | But, then I wake up. | 接着我醒来 |
[1:40:08] | Then you wakes up. | 接着你醒来 |
[1:40:12] | But not here. | 就不在这里了 |
[1:40:14] | No. | 不在 |
[1:40:17] | You has more dreams to catch, my little frogglefrump. | 还有更多的梦境在等着你 我的小调皮鬼 |
[1:40:25] | But not in Giant Country. | 但不是在巨人国 |
[1:40:35] | But will I still have you? | 那我还能和你一起吗 |
[1:40:38] | Will you still hear me when I call for you? | 我叫你的时候你还能听见吗 |
[1:40:40] | Are you forgettin’ something? | 你忘了吗 |
[1:40:43] | Are you forgettin’ these? | 你忘了我的耳朵了吗 |
[1:40:58] | It be time, BFG. | 是时候了 好心眼巨人 |
[1:41:10] | Now, where did I put the… | 我该往哪… |
[1:41:14] | I left me trumpet at Her Majester’s. | 我把小号落在女王”鼻”下那儿了 |
[1:41:19] | Oh, I is such a mixed-up, | 我有时候真是个 |
[1:41:23] | boggled-up giant sometimes. | 糟糕的巨人 |
[1:41:25] | Deliver us from weasels. | 用黄鼬来运吧 |
[1:41:30] | Sophie? | 苏菲 |
[1:41:32] | Oh, no. Oh, no, Sophie. | 不 不 苏菲 |
[1:42:00] | And what does we have here? | 这是什么 |
[1:42:30] | You is a cannybull. | 你是食人魔 |
[1:42:34] | I is bad. | 我太坏了 |
[1:42:37] | Have pity on a poor little giant. | 可怜可怜我这个小巨人吧 |
[1:42:42] | You are a very bad giant. | 你是很坏很坏的巨人 |
[1:42:45] | I has no regrets. | 我不后悔 |
[1:42:49] | – Runt! – Run, Sophie! Run! | -小东西 -快跑 苏菲 |
[1:42:56] | It’s over, Fleshlumpeater. | 结束了 食肉者 |
[1:42:59] | It’s over, boy. | 结束了 孩子 |
[1:43:01] | It’s time to stop now. | 是时候收手了 |
[1:43:05] | I’s always hungry. | 我总是食不果腹 |
[1:43:18] | Back of the LZ. | 着陆区后面 |
[1:43:20] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:43:29] | Come on, lads! | 上啊 伙计们 |
[1:43:38] | Take him away! | 带走他 |
[1:43:48] | Go! Go, go! | 上上上 |
[1:43:51] | Secure that side! | 搞定那边 |
[1:43:53] | Take cover! | 快找掩护 |
[1:44:38] | The giants were taken far, far away | 巨人们被带去了 |
[1:44:40] | to a place you’ve never heard of | 你从没听过也不会去的 |
[1:44:43] | and a place you’ll never go. | 很远很远的地方 |
[1:45:35] | The Queen sent them off with snozzcumber seeds. | 女王还给他们带了大鼻子瓜的种子 |
[1:45:38] | It was all they would have to eat… | 他们只能吃那个 |
[1:45:45] | …and they were just going to have to get used to it. | 他们也只能慢慢习惯 |
[1:46:20] | It’s time to wake up, darling. | 该醒醒了 亲爱的 |
[1:46:35] | Morning, Sophie. | 早安 苏菲 |
[1:46:48] | I had a dream last night. | 我昨晚做了个梦 |
[1:46:51] | In the dream, I was awakened by a beautiful, | 在梦里 我被一个床边漂浮的 |
[1:46:54] | buzzing, humming noise floating above my bed. | 美秒哼唱声叫醒 |
[1:47:02] | I walked to the window | 我走到窗户边 |
[1:47:04] | and against the horizon I saw his long legs leaping, | 我看见他的大长腿跳跃在地平线上 |
[1:47:08] | suitcase and trumpet in hand. | 手上拿着小号和手提箱 |
[1:47:13] | I could see all the way to Giant Country. | 我能一直看到巨人国 |
[1:47:16] | I could see the garden BFG was growing. | 我能看见好心眼巨人繁茂的花园 |
[1:47:19] | He had fruits and berries, cauliflower and tomatoes. | 他种了水果 浆果 菜花和西红柿 |
[1:47:23] | He refused to have Brussels sprouts, though. | 他却不愿意种球芽甘蓝 |
[1:47:26] | But snozzcumbers were still growing at the side of his cottage. | 但大鼻子瓜依然在他的小屋旁生长着 |
[1:47:30] | How else would he make frobscottle? | 要不怎么做秘制绿酒呢 |
[1:47:34] | I saw the stone door, and the crooked windows. | 我看见了那石门 还有那弯曲的窗户 |
[1:47:39] | His cape was hanging by the door. | 他的斗篷挂在门上 |
[1:47:42] | I saw the crow’s nest and his sailor boat bed. | 我看见了乌鸦巢穴和他的水手船床 |
[1:47:48] | I saw his rocking chair and a fire burning in the fireplace | 我看见了他的摇椅和壁炉里的炉火 |
[1:47:52] | with a much nicer stew cooking. | 正炖着好大一锅 |
[1:47:58] | I could see the scattered pages of the book he was writing. | 我能看见他写的书的散页 |
[1:48:06] | He was happy, and I was happy. | 他很快乐 我也很快乐 |
[1:48:10] | When I’m lonely, which is not nearly as often as before, | 在我偶尔孤单的时候 |
[1:48:15] | I talk to him and he actually hears me. | 我跟他说话 而他也能听到 |
[1:48:19] | Because BFG hears | 因为好心眼巨人能听见 |
[1:48:23] | all the secret whisperings of the world. | 这世界所有秘密的低语 |
[1:48:27] | Good morning, BFG. | 早安 好心眼巨人 |