英文名称:The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | New Orleans | 新奥尔良 |
[00:56] | In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina… | 发生卡特里娜飓风的下午… |
[01:05] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[01:07] | – Duffy split. – Yeah. | -达菲撤了 -是的 |
[01:09] | Freaking Duffy. Duffy rolls out of here… | 该死的达菲 达菲离开了这里… |
[01:13] | In a brand new Cadillac up the lot, | 开着一辆崭新的凯迪拉克 |
[01:14] | Has the nerve to ask me to clean up his fucking locker | 竟敢叫我清理他该死的储物箱 |
[01:16] | And save it for him. | 帮他留着里面的东西 |
[01:18] | Probably has dirty pictures of his wife. | 可能里面有他老婆的裸照 |
[01:20] | I don’t know what the fuck is in here. | 我不知道里面到底有什么 |
[01:30] | He does have dirty pictures of his wife. | 他果然有他老婆的裸照 |
[01:32] | Yes, he does. | 是啊 他有 |
[01:34] | Lucky man, her hooters. | 他可真幸运 她多火辣 |
[01:37] | You like that, huh? | 你喜欢这些照片吧 |
[01:39] | Alright, | 好了 |
[01:40] | Here’s what I’m gonna do. | 我要做的事是 |
[01:42] | I’m gonna keep ’em. | 我要留着它们 |
[01:44] | Now, I gotta answer to Duffy for that. | 可我得向达菲交待啊 |
[01:46] | I’ll answer to him. | 我会回答他的 |
[01:48] | It means that Duffy’s been marked a bad guy. | 这意味着达菲被当成是坏家伙了 |
[01:50] | Fuck Duffy! Just fuck him! Fuck all of them! | 去他妈的达菲! 让他们都一边去! |
[01:55] | Five copies of an arrest report. | 五份拘捕报告的复印件 |
[01:59] | The prisoner was transported. | 如果犯人被转移了 |
[02:00] | There wouldn’t still be 5 copies here. | 这里不会有5份复印件的 |
[02:01] | Duffy might have left him downstairs. | 达菲可能把他留在楼下了 |
[02:02] | What’s his name? Chavez. | 他叫什么名字 查维斯 |
[02:05] | Let’s go find him | 我们去找一下他 |
[02:13] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[02:17] | That’s strange ‘coz the manifest says the prisoners all evacuated. | 太奇怪了 名单上说所有的犯人都撤离了 |
[02:21] | – Anything is possible in this storm. – Who’s there? | -暴风来的时候什么都可能发生 -谁在那儿 |
[02:23] | I feel bad coming on. | 我觉得不好的事情会发生 |
[02:24] | Should we open the casino? | 我们是不是应该赌一把 |
[02:25] | Please | 求求你 |
[02:26] | Alright, up to his nose by 4 o’clock. | 很好 到四点涨到他的鼻子那里 |
[02:30] | What took you so long, man? Please. | 你怎么这么久才来 拜托 |
[02:32] | Please what, shit bird? | 拜托什么 倒霉鬼 |
[02:33] | Get me the fuck out of here, man. The water’s rising. | 把我弄出这鬼地方 伙计 水一直在涨 |
[02:35] | It rises for like three hours, man. | 它已经涨了三小时了 伙计 |
[02:37] | It’s already through my neck | 已经超过我的脖子了 |
[02:38] | I’m not gonna be able to fucking stand here, man. | 我快站不住了 伙计 |
[02:40] | I’m fucking drown, man. | 我快被淹死了 伙计 |
[02:41] | The water doesn’t stop, man. | 水不停的涨 |
[02:42] | It keeps rising and shit, man. | 它一直涨 见鬼 伙计 |
[02:44] | Get me the fuck out of here. | 把我弄出来 |
[02:45] | There’s fucking snakes and shit in this water, bro. | 水里有该死的蛇还有粪便 老兄 |
[02:47] | – Get me out. – Alright, twenty bucks. | -把我弄出来 -好 二十美元 |
[02:49] | …and the polaroid. | …还有那些裸照 |
[02:51] | – Says nothing happened before 5. – Twenty bucks. | -赌5点之前什么都不会发生 -20美元 |
[02:53] | What the fuck is that? Let’s make it worth our while, at least. | 这算什么? 至少得让它值得我们赌啊 |
[02:56] | – A dime. – I’m not betting any of those thousand dollars. | -一千美元 -我可不想赌一千美元 |
[02:59] | Get me the fuck out of here, man. | 把我从这鬼地方弄出来 伙计 |
[03:01] | The water keeps rising, man. | 水一直在涨 伙计 |
[03:02] | Get me the fuck out of here! | 把我从这个鬼地方弄出来! |
[03:03] | Alright, 200 and the polaroids. | 好吧 200美元还有那些裸照 |
[03:05] | Please, motherfucker! Please! | 求你了 混账! 拜托! |
[03:07] | Please what, shit turd? | 求谁? 狗屎 |
[03:09] | I gotta broke leg, sir. | 我腿骨折了 先生 |
[03:10] | Please get me out of here. | 把我弄出来吧 求你了 |
[03:13] | Wait a minute. You want me to get wet on account of you? | 等一下 你想让我为了你把自己弄湿? |
[03:16] | I’m drown, sir | 我快淹死了 先生 |
[03:20] | Hey, man. I got on Swiss cotton underpants. | 伙计 我可是穿着瑞士棉内裤 |
[03:22] | Yeah, that’s right. Cost me $ 55 a pair. | 是啊 那一条可花了我55美元 |
[03:25] | You think I wanna get all this brown water and shit all over? | 你觉得我想弄得满身都是脏水和粪便? |
[03:28] | I don’t come out. | 我不会下去的 |
[03:29] | You got underwear that cost $ 55? | 你买55美元的内衣? |
[03:32] | My girl gave it to me. | 我女朋友给我的 |
[03:38] | Come on, we get the time. | 走吧 我们还有活干 |
[03:42] | – What are you doing? – Hold this. | -你在干什么 -拿着 |
[03:45] | Aw, come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[03:47] | Let the fire department get him out. What are you crazy? | 让消防队把他救出来 你疯了吗 |
[03:50] | He ain’t worth it. | 他不值得啊 |
[03:52] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[03:55] | You are crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[04:00] | You okay, man? You okay? | 你还好吗 伙计 你好吧 |
[04:05] | Well the good news, Terrence is, i’ll okay you to return to full duty. | 特伦斯 好消息是你可以回去工作了 |
[04:09] | The bad news is in an all likelihood, | 坏消息是很可能 |
[04:10] | You’ll be experiencing moderate to severe back pain. | 你可能会经历中度或者严重的背痛 |
[04:15] | How severe? | 有多严重 |
[04:16] | You wanna be taking something for it. | 为此你要吃一些药 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna write you a prescription for Vicodin. | 我会给你写一个止痛药的处方 |
[04:23] | – For how long? – From now on. | -要多久 -从现在开始 |
[04:25] | No. For how long am I gonna get pain? | 不是 我要疼多久 |
[04:29] | We’re gonna try to manage this as long as we can. | 只要我们可以我们会尽力应付它的 |
[04:30] | – you mean for the rest of my life? – probably. | -你的意思是我的后半辈子? -可能吧 |
[04:33] | But they’re making advancements everyday, so… | 不过每天都会有好转 所以… |
[04:35] | Just work with me on this, alright? | 跟我合作 好吗 |
[04:38] | Now. When this runs out, call the office. | 现在 你吃完了 给办公室打电话 |
[04:47] | Thank you for helping me honor our fallen heroes today. | 很感谢今天有机会可以嘉奖我们的英雄们 |
[04:51] | We will now move on to the awards and promotions. | 现在继续颁奖和宣布升职 |
[04:55] | Among those being promoted to lieutenant today, | 在今天被提升为中尉的英雄中 |
[04:58] | It gives me great pleasure, | 我非常的高兴 |
[05:00] | To additionally award the “distinguished service cross” | 可以格外嘉奖”铜十字英勇勋章” |
[05:05] | …to sergeant, now lieutenant “Terrence Mcdonagh” | …给中士 现在是特伦斯・麦克唐纳中尉 |
[05:08] | In recognition of extreme valor in the line of duty. | 为他在职责面前表现的英勇无畏 |
[05:13] | Congratulations, lieutenant. | 恭喜你 中尉 |
[05:37] | Six months later | 六个月后 |
[06:32] | 3 more. | 这里还有3个 |
[06:44] | You don’t wanna look. It’s execution style. | 你不会想看的 是被处决的 |
[06:59] | What did you come up with? | 你发现了什么 |
[07:01] | Scale in the closet, bundle of glass in envelopes. | 壁橱里有指甲屑 信封里有些许玻璃 |
[07:05] | I thought he went away? | 我想他逃走了 |
[07:07] | He’s out. Saw him the other day. | 他在外面 我前几天看到了他 |
[07:09] | Let’s get him in. | 让我们把逮捕他 |
[07:10] | His baby mama is over by General Taylor annunciation | 孩子他妈讨好过泰勒将军 |
[07:14] | You have forms during the canvass? | 你有在调查期间的犯罪记录吗 |
[07:15] | Duty camp sent ’em out. | 值班的警察把它们送过来了 |
[07:17] | Whoever they talk to, | 不管他们和谁说话 |
[07:18] | I want follow up by a member of the squad. | 我希望你们找一队人跟踪他们 |
[07:21] | You see that person, Armand. | 你看到那个人 阿曼德 |
[07:23] | – They brought security cameras? – Yeah. | -他们带了监控摄像机了吗? -是的 |
[07:26] | – Every license plate in the area? – Got it. | -查这个地区的所有车牌? -好 |
[07:51] | “My friend” by Babacar Ndele. | “我的朋友” 巴巴卡尔・恩代莱作 |
[07:56] | My friend is a fish | 我的朋友是一条鱼 |
[07:58] | He live in my room | 他住在我的房间 |
[08:01] | His fin is a cloud | 他的鱼鳍是一片云 |
[08:03] | He see me when I sleep. | 我睡觉的时候他看着我 |
[08:32] | Couple’s name, Dauta and Yasin Ndele. | 夫妇的名字 多塔和亚辛・恩代莱 |
[08:37] | Dauta’s mother’s name, Ramatullai Ndele. | 多塔母亲的名字洛姆特莱・恩代莱 |
[08:41] | Children’s names, Nimata and Babacar. | 孩子的名字 尼玛卡和巴巴卡尔 |
[08:46] | Families from Senegal, immigation status, illegal. | 一家人来自塞内加尔 移民身份 非法 |
[08:50] | From what we know, | 从我们知道的来看 |
[08:51] | Dauta had been dealing heroin | 多塔一直交易海洛因 |
[08:54] | To supplement his income as a peddler. | 当毒贩以增加他的收入 |
[08:57] | Now I want every drug dealer, | 现在我要五英里内的 |
[09:01] | Every junkie within a 5 mile radius… | 每一个毒贩 每一个吸毒者… |
[09:03] | …hassled in giving up who his supplier was. | …被烦到肯说出他的供货商是谁为止 |
[09:06] | Due to the nature of this crime, | 由于这次犯罪的性质 |
[09:07] | You got full authorization per over time if you need it. | 如果需要的话你们都拥有全面的授权 |
[09:11] | Lieutenant Mcdonagh gonna be heading up the investigation, | 麦克唐纳中尉将会领导这次调查 |
[09:13] | So coordinate with him. | 请配合他的工作 |
[09:15] | That’s it, let’s see some results. | 就这样 让我看看你们的成绩 |
[09:18] | Mcdonagh! See you in my office for a minute. | 麦克唐纳! 来我办公室一下 |
[09:29] | – You up to this? – Why wouldn’t I be? | -你可以胜任吧 -怎会不能呢 |
[09:33] | I know you still having problems to back, | 我知道你的背部还是有问题 |
[09:35] | Getting to be in pain a lot of the time. | 经常会疼 |
[09:38] | I’m managing. | 我正在克服 |
[09:39] | You still take medication for it? | 你还因此吃药吗? |
[09:43] | Only what the doctor prescribes | 只按照医生的规定 |
[09:47] | We never let it be somebody with more time | 我们从不让那些工作上花更多时间的人 |
[09:48] | On the job handles this kind of investigation. | 来处理这种类型的调查 |
[09:51] | But I’m gonna go out on a limb with you ‘coz | 但我想铤而走险是因为你… |
[09:53] | You got good instinct and dont do nothin’ but work. | 你有很好的直觉 除了工作什么都不做 |
[09:57] | But I find out that you needed help you didn’t ask for, | 但如果我发现你需要帮助却没有找人 |
[10:01] | I’m gonna be mad. | 我会发飙的 |
[10:02] | Yes sir. | 遵命 |
[10:04] | How’s your man doing? | 你的爸爸怎么样? |
[10:06] | He’s drinking himself into another glass. | 他还在酗酒 |
[10:10] | – Give my best, would you? – I will. | -代我问候他 好吗 -我会的 |
[10:12] | Lieutenant, no more unnecessary jumps, huh? | 中尉 不要再无意义地跳下水了 好吗 |
[10:17] | Yes sir. | 遵命 |
[10:56] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:03] | You bring me something? | 你带什么东西给我了吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I’m already | 是的 我带了 |
[11:31] | Frankie, hey… This is Andy. Hey hey hey… | 弗兰基 我是安迪 |
[11:36] | Calling to see if you have any time to see me. | 我打来时想知道你有没有时间见我 |
[11:43] | You need to call him back? | 你要回他电话吗 |
[11:45] | Nope. You know I’d rather go to the mountain with you. | 不 你知道我宁愿和你一起去爬山 |
[11:51] | I can’t afford it | 我付不起 |
[11:53] | I can. I can afford it. | 我可以 我付得起 |
[12:13] | Yeah. Who brought him in? | 恩 谁逮住他的 |
[12:17] | That’s who is questioning him? | 那是正在审问他的人吗 |
[12:21] | I’ll be there in 10 minutes, tell him I’m on my way. | 我10分钟后过去 告诉他我已经在路上了 |
[12:24] | Tell him if he put his hands on this guy, he’s gonna have a problem. | 告诉他如果他动一下那个人 他就有麻烦了 |
[12:27] | I don’t give a shit, Armand. | 我才不在乎 阿曼德 |
[12:28] | You tell him to take a fucking break. | 你告诉他给我休息一下 |
[12:32] | Excuse me, could you tell me how much longer that’s gonna be? | 打扰一下 你可以告诉我我还要等多久吗 |
[12:35] | Hello, miss. I’m a lieutenant in the police department. | 你好 小姐 我是警察局的中尉 |
[12:38] | I’m in the middle of a homicide investigation. | 我正在调查一桩蓄意杀人案 |
[12:40] | Can I get my prescription, please? | 我的处方可以给我了吗 拜托了 |
[12:43] | Do you see I’m on the phone? | 你没看到我在打电话吗 |
[12:47] | Hey, you can’t come back here. | 你不能过来 |
[12:48] | You got me waiting for 14 minutes, | 你已经让我等了14分钟了 |
[12:49] | So you can make a fucking personal phone call. | 就为了打他妈的私人电话 |
[12:55] | Security! Security in the pharmacy. Security to pharmacy, please. | 保安! 保安! 药房 保安请来一下药房 |
[12:58] | – This is it. This is it – Come on. | -就是这个 就是这个 -过来 |
[12:59] | Police emergency. This is it. | 这是紧急事件 就是这个 |
[13:01] | – You’re no cop. – What is that look like? | -你不是警察 -那这是什么 |
[13:03] | Then why are you acting all crazy for? | 那你为什么表现的这么疯狂 |
[13:06] | This is uh… $ 23 right, get everybody a drink. | 这是23美元 给每人买点喝的 |
[13:11] | Get the fuck out of my way. | 滚开 |
[13:16] | Look at me, okay? | 看着我 好吗 |
[13:19] | 2 hours. I said enough. | 两小时了 我说够了 |
[13:22] | Now tell me something I don’t know | 现在告诉我些我不知道的事 |
[13:25] | Man you better get me out of here. | 伙计 你最好把我放了 |
[13:26] | Get you out of here? What are you crazy? | 把你放了 你疯了吗 |
[13:28] | I got you on possession. You’re on parole. | 我抓到你私藏毒品 你在假释中 |
[13:31] | Man, one skinny ass joint, man. | 伙计 只有一点点大麻烟卷 伙计 |
[13:33] | You gotta help me, or i’ll gonna get you back… | 你得帮我 不然我会报复你的… |
[13:35] | I got 5 dead people, man. You understand? | 有5个人死了 伙计 你明白吗 |
[13:38] | I don’t know where the body | 我不知道那个人在哪 |
[13:40] | Don’t bullshit. For the murder, man. Tell me something. | 少胡扯 这是谋杀 伙计 说吧 |
[13:43] | What do you want me to tell you? | 你想让我说什么 |
[13:44] | I want you to tell me something I haven’t heard. | 我想让你跟我说些我还没有听过的事 |
[13:46] | I don’t want you to tell me… Look at me. | 我不想让你告诉我… 看着我 |
[13:47] | I don’t want you to tell me, that you don’t know nothing. | 我不想让你跟我说 你什么都不知道 |
[13:50] | But I don’t know nothing. | 但是我什么都不知道 |
[13:51] | Listen… | 听着… |
[13:52] | I got 2 dead baby yambos. You understand what that means? | 有2个婴儿死了 你明白那是什么意思吗 |
[13:56] | That means I can do whatever I want in this room. | 那就是我可以在这里做任何我想做的事 |
[14:00] | That means Guantanamo Bay Rule. You believe this motherfucker? | 那意味着关塔那摩湾法则 你相信吗 |
[14:03] | I busted my ass for yambos, | 我在这里坐了这么久 |
[14:05] | And this one won’t tell me shit. | 他却什么都不肯告诉我 |
[14:07] | Detective. Can I see you outside for a second? | 侦探 可以出来一下吗 |
[14:09] | Uh, yeah… Sure. | 恩…好 |
[14:11] | Two minutes. Think about it. | 两分钟 好好想想 |
[14:16] | Oh not a great time to take a break. | 现在不是休息的好时机 |
[14:17] | – What are you doing? – What? He’s about to go. | -你在干什么 -什么 他就要走了 |
[14:19] | Bullshit, Stevie. | 胡扯 史蒂夫 |
[14:19] | He’s scared out of his mind, | 他被吓坏了 |
[14:20] | Because you and your partner | 因为你和你的搭档 |
[14:21] | May have spectacle out of picking him | 为了抓住他可能引起了围观 |
[14:23] | Now everyone in central city knows he’s in here. | 现在市中心所有人都知道他在这 |
[14:25] | – Are you trying to… – No! Just shush. | -你是在试着…-不是! 就安静一点 |
[14:26] | Do you think he’s gonna go out on a limb you keep insulting him like that? | 你认为他会孤立无援让你一直像那样侮辱 |
[14:30] | You are trying to tell me how to do my interrogation? | 你是想告诉我该怎么审问吗 |
[14:31] | Yes. As the matter of fact I’m gonna tell you | 是的 事实上 我想告诉你 |
[14:32] | When I think you’re doing is something wrong. | 当我认为你做错了的时候 |
[14:33] | Go and fuck yourself. | 去死吧 |
[14:37] | I’m gonna treat you respectfully. | 我会尊重你 |
[14:40] | You’re treat me respectfully. | 你也要尊重我 |
[14:42] | I’m looking at some bullshit pop bust | 我看到一些见鬼的突击搜查 |
[14:43] | And because you’re on parole, | 而且因为你在假释中 |
[14:44] | You wanted back in Angola? | 你想回安哥拉吗 |
[14:46] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[14:47] | Man, I ain’t the one doing it. | 伙计 我这不是我干的 |
[14:49] | Who just have Kingard pissed off? | 谁刚刚把金加德惹毛了 |
[14:52] | I never said a two words to him. I don’t know. | 我从没有对他说坏话 不知道 |
[14:54] | But you knew he was selling dope tho. Come on. | 但你知道他在卖毒品 拜托 |
[14:59] | Should I just call your parole officer? He’ll violate you… | 我应该找你的假释官 他会阻止你 |
[15:02] | Stop wasting my time. | 不要浪费我的时间 |
[15:03] | – I knew he was sellin’ – Okay. | -我知道他在卖毒品 -好 |
[15:06] | Tell me, where he was selling. Whose neighborhood was it? | 告诉我他在哪里买 哪块附近 |
[15:10] | Man, look. I got me a good job at the cleaning service. | 伙计 听着 我有一份做清洁的好工作 |
[15:13] | I check in when I’m supposed to. | 如果需要的话我可以登记 |
[15:15] | I smoke a little weed, but that’s it. | 我吸一点大麻 不过仅此而已 |
[15:18] | Tell me, whose neighborhood it was, Dob. | 告诉我 哪块附近 罗伯特 |
[15:26] | Man… | 伙计… |
[15:31] | You know Fate? | 你知道好运吗 |
[15:33] | Big fate? Yeah? | 好运 是吗 |
[15:36] | Ain’t nothin’ moved that part of town. | 没有什么敢动市区的那个地方 |
[15:39] | He got a piece of it. | 他有一块地 |
[15:42] | Where can I find him? | 我在哪里可以找到他 |
[15:45] | I’ve said all I must say. | 我该说的我都说了 |
[15:46] | Now if you want me to lead you to him, | 现在如果你想让我领你去见他 |
[15:48] | You just roll like me the fuck back up. | 你真的把我惹毛了 |
[16:00] | Check Stevie’s arrest report on Dob. | 检查一些史蒂夫拘捕罗伯特的报告 |
[16:01] | Have it mentioned marijuana, make sure it gets lost. | 它有提到大麻吗 就说它不见了 |
[16:05] | What do I tell Stevie? | 我跟史蒂夫怎么说 |
[16:06] | You can tell him to go fuck himself. | 你可以告诉他见鬼去吧 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna go upstairs and catch an hour in the crib. | 我要上楼睡上一个小时 |
[16:35] | What do you want, Mundt? | 你想怎么样 蒙特 |
[16:42] | Internal affair is just checking the property room vouchers. | 内务科正在检查收缴室的凭证 |
[16:46] | So? | 所以呢 |
[16:46] | So that means they’re gonna find out the shit missing. | 所以这意味着他们会发现有东西丢了 |
[16:49] | Not if you don’t tell them they won’t. | 只要你不告诉他们就不会 |
[16:52] | I can’t do it anymore, Terrence. | 我不能再这样做了 特伦斯 |
[16:59] | Fuck! | 去死! |
[17:06] | Uhm… I’m really sorry. I just can’t. | 我真的很抱歉 我就是不能 |
[17:09] | Mundt. | 蒙特 |
[17:11] | Whatever drugs might have been taken out of the property or… | 不管是什么东西被带出收缴室或者… |
[17:15] | …have a voucher, you understand? | …有凭单 你明白吗 |
[17:18] | They won’t turn up as missing, | 但如果最开始对它们就没有记录 |
[17:20] | Because there’s no record of them being there in the first place. Okay? | 它们不会被当做丢失 明白吗 |
[17:26] | They’re installing cameras. | 他们在安装摄像头 |
[17:29] | So then you don’t do anything… | 所以你什么都不做… |
[17:33] | …where the cameras can see you. | …摄像头怎么会看到你 |
[17:37] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:39] | So when it was me redoing paperwork to cover the cash you misplaced, | 所以当我重新做文件为你丢失现金做掩护 |
[17:41] | That was alright? That was entirely fucking… | 那是可以的 那就完全… |
[17:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:51] | Hei, Mundt! | 蒙特 |
[18:33] | You bad boy. | 你个坏蛋 |
[18:46] | Stand against the wall, come on! | 靠墙站 快点 |
[18:48] | – Stand against the wall! – Okay. | -靠墙站 -好 |
[18:51] | You keep busy making out with your | 你忙着和你的女友亲热 |
[18:52] | Girlfriend you don’t know any done something illegal? | 却不知道你做了什么不合法的事吗 |
[18:54] | – What are we hiding tonight? – Nothing. | -你今晚藏了些什么 -什么也有 |
[18:57] | Does drug in that club? | 在酒吧里吸毒 |
[18:59] | No! | 没有 |
[19:01] | The two of you match the description. | 你们俩和描述一致 |
[19:02] | Now empty your pocket and the handbag. | 现在把你们口袋和手提包里的东西拿出来 |
[19:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:05] | What, hard at hearing? I said you match the description. | 什么 听不懂吗 我说和描述一致 |
[19:08] | Somebody is in passing drugs. | 有些人正在交接毒品 |
[19:10] | I wasn’t in passing drugs | 我不是在交接毒品 |
[19:12] | What is that even mean? | 那是什么意思啊 |
[19:13] | Empty your pockets, stomp out the handbag. | 清空你的口袋 倒出你手提包的东西 |
[19:14] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我不准备再跟你们说一遍 |
[19:16] | This is bullshit! | 这是胡说 |
[19:19] | – Just do what he says, okay? – Yeah. | -按他说的去做 好吗 -好 |
[19:21] | – What do you got in there? – Nothing. | -你那里有什么 -什么都没有 |
[19:24] | I’m not gonna get stuck, am i? | 我没有被缠在这里吧 |
[19:27] | – No. – I get stuck, I’m gonna be very fucking angry. | -不 -我被缠在这里 我会很生气的 |
[19:30] | You’re not gonna get stuck. | 你不会被缠在这里的 |
[19:32] | Where’s your badge if you’re a cop? | 你的徽章在哪 |
[19:37] | This is what I’m looking for. | 这就是我在找的东西 |
[19:40] | Here’s where it says I’m a cop. | 这里写着我是警察 |
[19:44] | Sir, it’s obviously just for personal use. | 长官 这很明显只是个人使用 |
[19:48] | I’m not a dealer. | 我不是个毒贩 |
[19:49] | That’s for the d.a. To decide. | 这要由地方检察官决定 |
[19:51] | You gonna dump that bag or I’m gonna do it? | 你把那个袋子倒过来 还是我来 |
[19:57] | Sir. Is there any way my parents dont have to find out about this? | 长官 有什么方法可以让我的父母不知道吗 |
[20:01] | I mean can we just you know hand on handle this? | 我的意思是我们可以解决一下吗 |
[20:04] | I go to Jaii on weekend or | 我周末要去寨伊或者 |
[20:05] | Something like that if I had to do that? | 还有什么我能做的 |
[20:07] | My father have a heart condition. | 我爸爸有心脏病 |
[20:11] | This would kill him. | 这会杀了他的 |
[20:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:14] | Just let me keep this from him. Please. | 别让他知道这事 求你了 |
[20:15] | Think he might want to know? | 也许他想知道呢 |
[20:18] | I’d wanna know for my child. | 如果是我的孩子 我就想知道 |
[20:25] | Here. | 给你这 |
[20:28] | This fur is a nothing, but… | 这个皮草虽然不贵重 但 |
[20:30] | This is my grandmother’s… | 是我奶奶给我的 |
[20:31] | It’s worth $ 60,000. | 价值6万美元 |
[20:35] | You can give it to your girlfriend. | 可以给你女朋友 |
[20:37] | You don’t have any girlfriend, you can’t give it to your mother. | 如果没有女朋友 可以给你妈妈 |
[20:41] | It’s detective bribery. | 你这是贿赂警察 |
[20:43] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[20:44] | This is worth $60,000. | 这价值6万美金 |
[20:48] | Doesn’t that get us pass attempted? | 这样还不能放过我们吗 |
[20:51] | Where’s the rock at? | 可卡因在哪儿 |
[20:53] | Come on…come on. Who’s got the kible? | 快点 快点 谁有打火机 |
[20:58] | – You wanna hit? – Yes | -你想吸 -是的 |
[21:15] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[21:19] | Again! | 再来 |
[21:28] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你耍我吗 |
[21:47] | This’s what it’s gonna take? | 这就是代价吗 |
[21:51] | – What you making… Your father find out? – No. | -你父亲发现了怎么办 -不会的 |
[21:54] | – What about your mother? – I don’t give a shit about her. | -你母亲呢 -我才不管她 |
[21:58] | – Is she bitchy? – No. | -她令人讨厌吗 -不会 |
[22:02] | – Molest you? – No. | -对你不好吗 -不会 |
[22:05] | Didn’t buy you new clothes back to school, huh? | 没给你买上学的新衣服吗 |
[22:08] | – Didn’t see you in highschool play, huh? – No. | -没去学校看你表演 -没有 |
[22:18] | No panties? | 你没穿短裤吗 |
[22:24] | I’ve been thinking about you and your little girl | 我一直在想你和你的小妹妹 |
[22:28] | Where it all happens, yeah. | 发生的事 |
[22:32] | Don’t fucking move. You stand and you watch. | 不许跑 站在那看着 |
[22:36] | You watch her. | 看着她 |
[22:38] | You watch your fuckin girlfriend. | 看着你女朋友 |
[22:53] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[23:34] | I need to come back. | 我得回来趟 |
[23:35] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:36] | The storage what I thought was coke, turn out to be heroin. | 我以为有个人有可卡因 结果却是海洛因 |
[23:40] | I gotta be at work in an hour. | 我一小时后去上班 |
[23:42] | Oh, baby okay. I’m not alone. | 宝贝 我有朋友在这儿 |
[23:44] | Would you just get the coke? I’ll get out of here. | 去拿可卡因 我马上走 |
[23:58] | You didn’t break it up for your client? | 不给你的客人来点吗 |
[24:01] | He brings his own. | 他自己带了 |
[24:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:15] | I am the last person in the world you want me to be. | 我是这世上你最不想知道的人 |
[24:17] | He is just an old friend. | 他只是个老朋友 |
[24:20] | C’mon, missy. We had your eyes surveilanced for weeks. | 好了 小妞 我们盯了你好几周了 |
[24:25] | You got any illegal substances on you? | 你带了非法物品了吗 |
[24:27] | Like what? | 比如 |
[24:29] | Asshole. Cooperate with me, I let you walk out of here. | 混蛋 合作点 否则我不让你走出这 |
[24:34] | You play games, you’re coming with her. | 你敢玩花样 让你好看 |
[24:40] | I got some coke. | 我有可卡因 |
[24:42] | Get it. | 明白了 |
[24:51] | Get out. | 滚 |
[25:08] | It was fun. | 真有趣 |
[25:46] | Come | 过来 |
[25:50] | – Are you a policeman? – Yes. | -你是警察吗 -是的 |
[25:52] | – Do you know who did this? – I don’t know yet. | -你知道这是谁干的吗 -不知道 |
[25:54] | Look here. This dead is my Babacar. | 看 死的这个是巴巴卡尔 |
[26:01] | This little girl, pretty girl, no more. He’s dead. | 这个漂亮小姑娘死了 他也死了 |
[26:03] | All the men. My angel, she is dead. | 所有人都死了 还有我的天使 也死了 |
[26:06] | – My whole family. – How are you related? | -我全家人都死了 -你和他们什么关系 |
[26:08] | Yasin. She was my sister. | 亚辛 她是我妹妹 |
[26:11] | – When’s the last time you saw her? – I see her that morning. | -你最后看到她是什么时候 -她死的早上 |
[26:14] | I come by incase she needed anything. | 我顺路去看看她需要什么 |
[26:16] | But that morning, she said she needed something from the grocery, | 那天早上 她说需要点日用品 |
[26:20] | And she called there, and have it delivered by a boy to her home. | 于是打电话到杂货店 让个男孩送到她家 |
[26:25] | Help me, please. Please help my family. | 请帮帮我 帮帮我的家人 |
[26:29] | Please. Sir. Help me. | 拜托了 先生 帮帮我 |
[26:52] | – Are you the manager? – No, sir. | -你是经理吗 -不是 先生 |
[26:55] | The manager is over there. | 经理在那边 |
[27:00] | Homicide. You got people making deliveries here? | 刑事调查科 你雇人送货吗 |
[27:04] | We got different guys making deliveries. Different days, different guys. | 我们有很多送货员 每天都不同 |
[27:07] | Just one in Tuesday? | 周二就一个送货员吗 |
[27:09] | Different terms of day, different guys. | 时间不同 送货员也不同 |
[27:10] | Late afternoon. | 那傍晚是谁送 |
[27:11] | We don’t keep track of who takes what to where. | 我们不记录送货的人员 物品和地点 |
[27:15] | Is there a delivery boy who hasn’t show up for a little while? | 有没有哪个送货员最近没来 |
[27:43] | Excuse us, hello! | 对不起 有人吗 |
[27:45] | Police department. We’re looking for Binnie Rogers. | 警察局的 我们找宾尼・罗杰斯 |
[27:49] | – I’m binnie rogers. – We need to talk to you for a second, Ms. Rogers. | -我就是 -我们要和你谈谈 罗杰斯女士 |
[27:52] | Do you mind stepping in the hall? | 能到大厅谈吗 |
[27:55] | No, well I can’t step into the hall. | 不行 我没法去大厅 |
[27:56] | Can’t you see this lady needs me here. | 没看到这位太太需要我吗 |
[28:02] | We’re looking for your grandson, Ms. Rogers. | 我们在找你孙子 罗杰斯女士 |
[28:05] | What are you looking for him for? | 为什么找他 |
[28:07] | Just to talk. We just wanna talk. | 和他谈谈 我们只想和他谈谈 |
[28:09] | Did he do something wrong? | 他做错什么了 |
[28:11] | He might’ve been a witness to a crime. | 他可能是一件案子的目击证人 |
[28:13] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[28:15] | Where can we find him? | 去哪里能找到他 |
[28:16] | Young man, what do you think gives you the right to come into my room… | 年轻人 你们哪来的权力进入我的房间 |
[28:21] | …And have a conversation without even acknowledging my presence. | 无视我的存在 肆意说话 |
[28:26] | We’re terribly sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[28:29] | It’s very important we talk to this woman’s grandson. | 我们得和这位女士的孙子谈谈 这很重要 |
[28:32] | And she told you she doesn’t know where he is. | 她说了 不知道他在哪 |
[28:35] | Actually, she hasn’t told us that. | 事实上 她并没这么说 |
[28:37] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[28:43] | Sorry, grandma. | 对不起 奶奶 |
[28:49] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[28:52] | Did you make a delivery, Tuesday? | 你周二是不是有送货 |
[28:54] | On Josephine and Denilson? | 到约瑟芬和德尼尔森家 |
[29:00] | What did you see there? | 你看到什么了 |
[29:01] | This is a 15 year old boy, sir. | 长官 他才15岁 |
[29:03] | We need you to tell us what you saw there. | 告诉我们 你看到什么了 |
[29:05] | He don’t get involved in drugs, and gangs. He goes to school. | 他不吸毒 也不参加帮派 他还在上学 |
[29:12] | He hold down a job and he come home. | 放学去打工 天天回家 |
[29:14] | A family was murdered, mam. | 那家人都被杀了 女士 |
[29:15] | And I feel very bad about that, | 很抱歉听到这消息 |
[29:17] | But I don’t want my grandson involved in it. | 但我不想我孙子卷入这事 |
[29:22] | Maybe your grandson have some feeling on his own. | 也许你孙子有自己的想法 |
[29:33] | The lady told me to set the grocery bag in the kitchen. | 那位太太让我把东西放在厨房 |
[29:38] | As I send the grocery bag down there, I heard screaming. | 当我把东西放到厨房时 我听到了尖叫声 |
[29:41] | Then I heard gun shots. | 然后是枪声 |
[29:44] | So I hid in the closet. | 于是我躲进了壁橱 |
[29:50] | When I came out, everyone was all dead. | 我出来时 所有人都死了 |
[29:55] | Did you see her shot them? | 你看到她开枪了吗 |
[30:07] | Yes or no? | 有还是没有 |
[30:17] | This is what we’re looking for. The name is Donald Godshaw. | 我们要找是这人 他叫唐纳・高德夏 |
[30:20] | Street name big fate. | 绰号好运 |
[30:22] | Familiarize yourself with his record goes back to ’91. | 他的犯罪记录可以追溯到91年 |
[30:25] | Did time for rape, sodomy, aggravated assault, | 因为犯强奸 鸡奸 严重伤害他人 |
[30:27] | Narcotics and possesion of automatic weapon. | 吸毒以及非法持有武器做过牢 |
[30:30] | We believe he’s also behind at least 3 homicides. | 我们相信他与三起谋杀案有关 |
[30:33] | Including the ndele family. | 包括这次杀害恩代莱一家的案子 |
[30:35] | Lieutenant, would you show us some victims? | 中尉 给大家看看受害人的照片 |
[30:38] | All three were possible witnesses. | 这三个可能都是目击证人 |
[30:43] | Godshaw has two floggies that he runs with. Deshaun hackett. | 高德夏有两个同伙 一个是德肖恩・海克特 |
[30:46] | Street name “midget”. | 绰号侏儒 |
[30:48] | Has a girlfriend on Burgundy. We’ll set up surveillance all the block. | 他女友住在勃艮第 我们监视了整个区 |
[30:51] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. He’ll turn up. | 如果走运 很快能抓到他 |
[30:54] | Gary jenkins. Street name “G”. | 这个叫加里・詹金斯 绰号G |
[30:58] | His grandmother lives in aero project. | 他奶奶住在平民区 |
[30:59] | If he’s laying low chances are that’s where we’ll find him. | 如果他要躲 有可能在那能找到他 |
[31:04] | Let’s bring ’em in. | 去把他们抓来 |
[31:26] | Give me a minute. | 等等 |
[31:37] | I need access to the property next door. Do you mind? | 我需要从你家到隔壁去 不介意吧 |
[31:40] | That’s okay, baby… | 没事的 宝贝 |
[31:43] | What do you need access for? | 你为什么要到隔壁 |
[31:44] | We have some complaints about disturbance from the next door. | 我们接到有人投诉你的隔壁扰民 |
[33:08] | Don’t fucking breathe. | 别出声 |
[33:31] | I love it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[33:34] | I just love it. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[33:41] | I told you everything I know | 我知道的都说了 |
[33:46] | This is your lucky day, son | 今天你很走运 小子 |
[33:49] | You’re the first person we picked up, | 你是第一个被我们抓到的 |
[33:50] | You’re in the position to help yourself. | 给你机会坦白从宽 |
[33:51] | – Help myself to what? – You think you know something… | -还要坦白什么 -你知道什么 |
[33:53] | …about this family that got murdered. | 关于这起谋杀案的事 |
[33:55] | I don’t know nothing, man. | 我什么都不知道 |
[33:56] | You were in the apartment when the African got shot. | 非洲人被害时 你在公寓里 |
[33:58] | – Who’s with you? Midget, Donald? – Who? | -你和谁在一起 侏儒 唐纳吗 -谁 |
[34:01] | Donald godshaw. Big fate. | 唐纳・高德夏 绰号好运 |
[34:03] | – Where is he? Where can we find him? – I don’t know no big fate. | -他在哪儿 哪里能找到他 -我不认识好运 |
[34:06] | We find him on our own, we don’t need you no more. | 如果我们找到他 你就没价值了 |
[34:07] | There’s gonna be 5 homicides to answer for, | 这是五人命案 |
[34:09] | And Donald’s gonna hang ’em on you. | 唐纳会赖到你头上 |
[34:10] | I mean “G” get 10 to 10, you get extra life. | 到时G得到全部好处而你却得去坐牢 |
[34:13] | I don’t know nobody name “midget”, I don’t know nobody name “big fate”. | 我不认识叫侏儒的人 也不认识叫好运的人 |
[34:28] | Renaldo Hayes. | 利纳度・海斯 |
[34:30] | Oh man, it’s bad luck. | 小子 运气真差 |
[34:34] | I keep for hope once in a while | 我时不时希望 |
[34:35] | This kid throw to somebody on his own team. | 这小子会球传给队里的某个人 |
[34:38] | I love the guy. | 我喜欢这小子 |
[34:39] | By the end of the fucking game, I’m starting to hate him. | 可比赛结束时 我开始讨厌他了 |
[34:40] | What do you want for the weekend? | 这周末你要什么 |
[34:42] | – What’s to spend on lousiana and arkansas? – 4. | -路易斯安娜洲和阿肯色州的赔率是多少 -4 |
[34:45] | Lousiana, minus 4 for a dime. | 那就路易斯安娜洲吧 1赔4 |
[34:49] | You got it. | 行 |
[34:50] | I got a favor to ask. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[34:52] | My kid got a speeding ticket. | 我的孩子超速被罚了 |
[34:54] | I can take care of it if you give me 0.5 point. | 你给我半克 我就帮忙 |
[34:56] | You’re gonna grind me for helping out my kid? | 你帮我孩子点忙还要敲诈我 |
[34:59] | Grind you? You’re a funny guy, you know that? | 敲诈你 你真是有趣的人 |
[35:01] | There’s guys getting half a point on the street for nothing. | 其他人什么都不用做就可以得到半克 |
[35:03] | Who lying to you. | 他们还骗你 |
[35:07] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[35:09] | But you take care of it. | 把事情摆平了 |
[35:40] | I’m lieutenant Mcdonagh. New orleans homicide. | 我是迈克唐纳中尉 新奥尔良警局刑事科 |
[35:42] | What can I do for you? | 我能做什么 |
[35:44] | A friend of mine’s daughter got a ticket for speeding. | 我一个朋友的女儿因超速被罚了 |
[35:46] | She was doing 75 on the way to the hospital to visit her grandmother. | 她去医院看望奶奶 每小时开到75公里 |
[35:49] | Has a couple of minor, minor moving violation in the past. | 路上还出了几个很小 很小的状况 |
[35:52] | She’s in danger of losing her license. | 她可能要被吊销驾照 |
[35:54] | – What do you want me to do? – I’d like you to take care of it for me. | -你想让我怎么做 -我想你帮我摆平了 |
[35:56] | You come out to the scene of an accident just to ask me that? | 你特意到事故现场就为了说这个 |
[35:58] | We got both parts to submit. It shouldn’t be a problem. | 我们双方都退一步 这样就没问题了 |
[36:00] | Are you asking me to break the law? Is that what you’re doing here? | 你要我做违法的事吗 你就为这来的 |
[36:02] | Are you asking me to break the law? | 你要我做违法的事吗 |
[36:05] | I’m asking you one cop to another to do me a favor. | 我以警察对警察的身份请你帮个忙 |
[36:10] | – The answer is no. – Just like that? | -答案是 不行 -就这样 |
[36:14] | Just like that. | 就这样 |
[36:16] | Isn’t this the same police department my father was in? | 这还是我父亲当年待过的警局吗 |
[36:18] | Will you excuse me. | 我要做事去了 |
[36:20] | Right. Guardian of the flame, right? | 好 你以为你是正义的守护者啊 |
[36:23] | Fucking ass. | 他妈的混蛋 |
[36:25] | Get back in your car, lieutenant. | 回到你的车上去 中尉 |
[36:28] | Or else what? | 否则会怎样 |
[36:29] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[36:32] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[36:34] | – You know, the lieutenant, officer? – Yes, we used to work together. | -你认识这位中尉 长官 -我们一起工作过 |
[36:37] | Why don’t you walk him back to his car. | 你送他回车上去吧 |
[36:43] | I could’ve told not to bother with that asshole. | 别去惹那混蛋 |
[36:46] | If you need a ticket fixed, why didn’t you come to me? | 如果你想消除违章记录 为什么不来找我 |
[36:48] | I didn’t know you work here | 我不知道你在这儿工作 |
[36:50] | They only let me out on patrol when they’re shorthanded. | 人手不够时 我才上路巡逻 |
[36:52] | Or else they got me in the property room. | 否则我都在赃物收缴室 |
[36:56] | Property room? What are you doing tonight? | 赃物收缴室 你今晚打算做什么 |
[37:02] | – You’re asking me out? – Yes, I am. | -你在约我吗 -是的 |
[38:06] | You like this boots, don’t you? | 你喜欢这靴子 是吗 |
[38:09] | Who cares who bought it on you, you know that. | 我才不在乎谁买给你的 |
[38:13] | – You horny? – Oh yeah. | -想要了 -是啊 |
[38:19] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不想 |
[38:22] | Not true. | 不对 |
[38:27] | Whenever I take prescription except for the heroin. | 除了海洛因 每次嗑药我都会想要 |
[38:34] | Hey! Wake up Mcdonagh. | 醒醒 迈克唐纳 |
[38:38] | You know there’s times I can’t get what I need with the prescription. | 有时我拿着处方却取不到我要的药 |
[38:43] | – Really? – yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[38:47] | My back hurts sometimes | 我的背有时疼得厉害 |
[38:50] | Maybe there’s something I can do to make that pain go away. | 也许我可以让你的疼痛消失 |
[38:54] | You definitely can. | 你肯定可以 |
[38:57] | What’s that, baby? What do you want me to do for you. | 是什么 宝贝 你要我做什么 |
[39:00] | Check out your property room. | 到赃物管理室看看 |
[39:03] | See if there’s any oxycotin or morphine that you can sneak out of there. | 有没有镇痛药或吗啡 偷点出来 |
[39:11] | Just make sure you get rid off the voucher copy. | 记住要不留痕迹 |
[39:18] | You’re nuts. | 你疯了 |
[39:39] | It’s gonna be more complicated than I thought. | 事情比我想得难多了 |
[39:43] | You’re kidding me. | 你耍我 |
[39:45] | The best thing to do is now have a plead not guilty. | 现在能做的就是无罪辩护 |
[39:47] | By the time a court date comes around, i’ll talk to the cop to cover up. | 开庭的时候 我会和警察打招呼 |
[39:52] | I thought that’s what you’re gonna do. | 我以为你已经打过招呼了 |
[39:53] | I went straight to the lieutenant. | 我直接去找中尉 |
[39:59] | It’ll work out. It’s just gonna take a little longer. | 会解决的 只是需要点时间 |
[40:02] | Kinda calls in the question ‘half a | 不觉得这就是像你说的 |
[40:04] | Point for nothing’ concept don’t you think? | 什么都不做就能拿到半克吗 |
[40:08] | You’re some cheap freak, you know that? | 你是个抠门的怪物 |
[40:09] | You say you gonna do something, you dont do it. | 你说你会想办法的 你却没有 |
[40:13] | Good. Charge me for that point. | 很好 那克的钱也一起记上 |
[40:15] | And, after last weekend, you’re down $ 3, 000. | 到上周末为止 你欠我3000美元了 |
[40:20] | You might I mean might have thought to bring me little something? | 你应该想想怎么偿还我了 |
[40:29] | 2 dimes, on louisiana against georgia. | 2000 压路易斯安那州赢佐治亚州 |
[40:37] | Okay. You got it. | 好 行 |
[41:22] | – How long has he been in there? – About 20 minutes. | -他在里面多久了 -大概20分钟 |
[41:24] | – Who else? – His girlfriend at least one. That’s as far as we know. | -还有谁 -他女友 目前就知道这些 |
[41:28] | What are these fucking iguanas doing on my coffee table? | 这些蜥蜴在我的咖啡桌上干吗 |
[41:31] | – They ain’t no iguana. – Yeah, they are. | -它们不是蜥蜴 -它们就是 |
[41:35] | It ain’t no iguana. | 不是蜥蜴 |
[41:38] | What the fuck is that? Fucking iguana. | 那是什么 该死的蜥蜴 |
[41:42] | Are we set up? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:43] | – Swat is around the corner. – No. | -特警队在附近了 -不 |
[41:45] | No. No swat. Let them stay there. | 不 不要特警 让他们待在那 |
[41:48] | Well the duty captain said he want to coordinate with us when we… | 负责的队长说 他们会配合我们 |
[41:51] | Is that right, Stevie? Is that what you’re fucking doing now? | 对吧 史蒂夫 你现在做的就是 |
[41:52] | Reporting back to the fucking duty… | 向那个队长汇报吗 |
[41:54] | I’m telling you what he said. | 我在告诉你他的话 |
[41:57] | We need swat, we’ll call ’em. | 如果需要特警 我们会打电话叫他们 |
[43:06] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[43:28] | – Who else is in here? – Nobody. | -里面还有谁 -没人了 |
[43:30] | We don’t come back everyday, you understand? | 我们不会每天都来 明白吗 |
[43:33] | More times we come back, more chances that child get shot. | 我们越经常来 你孩子就越有中枪的危险 |
[43:38] | Ain’t nobody here. | 没人在这儿 |
[43:40] | He’s hiding back there in the armoire. | 他躲在壁柜里 |
[43:50] | You all stay with her. Armand. | 你们和她留下 阿曼德跟我来 |
[44:08] | Get out. I said get out. | 出来 我说出来 |
[44:11] | Damn, man | 该死的 小子 |
[44:13] | You know, it’s always nice to see intact family. | 看到完整的家庭是多么美好 |
[44:16] | Father want his obligations, as far as the children are concerned. | 从孩子的角度看 父亲要尽到他的责任 |
[44:23] | You hear, that’s the important thing. You maybe hiding in an armoire. | 那很重要 你可以躲在壁橱里 |
[44:25] | But your child knows you’re here. | 可你的孩子知道你在里面 |
[44:28] | – Are you trippin’ me? – Armand give us some air, would you? | -你陷害我吗 -Armand 你出去下 |
[44:31] | And shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[44:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[44:34] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[44:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[44:39] | Relax, take a sit. | 放松 坐下 |
[44:45] | Now we can talk. | 好了 我们可以谈谈了 |
[44:49] | – You don’t mind if I light one up, do you? – fuck, man. | -你不介意我抽根烟吧 -他妈的 |
[44:55] | I find it relaxes me. | 这样可以让我放松 |
[44:59] | What the fuck, man. | 他妈的 |
[45:00] | You know we got your boy. “G” right? | 你知道我们抓了你的手下G 是吧 |
[45:05] | Man, I don’t know no “G”. | 我不知道什么G |
[45:08] | He knows you. | 他认识你 |
[45:12] | It’s amazing how much you can get done when | 如果人生有了目标 |
[45:14] | You got a simple purpose guiding you through life. | 你会发现你能完成很多事情 |
[45:23] | My purpose is to find out who shot up this apartment, | 我的目标就是找到 |
[45:24] | On Josephine. | 杀害约瑟芬一家的凶手 |
[45:28] | I know the guy is from Senegal, | 我知道这人是从塞内加尔来的 |
[45:31] | I know he was selling heroin, | 我知道他在卖海洛因 |
[45:33] | I know whose territory he was stepping on. | 我知道他在谁的地盘上 |
[45:36] | I know who went over to the apartment to straight him out. | 我也知道是谁去了那家扫荡 |
[45:39] | I found out all that in the past few days. | 我在过去的几天把这些都弄清楚了 |
[45:45] | Where’s Big Fate, son? | 小子 好运在哪 |
[45:47] | I don’t know no Big Fate. | 我不认识什么好运 |
[45:50] | You see, I know that’s not true. | 我知道你没有说实话 |
[45:52] | Because everybody who comes from where | 因为住在你周围的人 |
[45:53] | You come from does know who Big Fate is. | 都知道好运 |
[45:55] | The fact that you’re lying to me about it, | 你不跟我说实话 |
[45:56] | Tells me you’re hiding something. | 说明你在隐瞒什么 |
[45:58] | Since you know my only reason for being here is to | 既然你知道我来的目的就是 |
[46:00] | Find out who shot up the apartment | 找出杀人凶手 |
[46:01] | I know that’s what you’re hiding | 我知道你在掩饰什么 |
[46:04] | See, it all… | 这都 |
[46:05] | It all comes back to that same simple purpose. | 这一切都围绕着同一个目的 |
[46:09] | Man, | 哥们 |
[46:11] | I ain’t telling you shit. | 我一个字都不会跟你说的 |
[46:34] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[46:37] | Your father was mad at me | 你爸爸很生我气 |
[46:38] | Because I can’t take care of his fucking dog | 因为我没照顾好他那条臭狗 |
[46:41] | Why he had you to take care of it? | 他为什么让你照顾它 |
[46:42] | Because he’s going back into A. A. | 因为他要回嗜酒者互诫协会 |
[46:46] | He says he can’t deal with anymore responsibilities. | 他说他再不能承担任何责任了 |
[46:49] | Besides, he’s gotta stop drinking. | 还有 他得戒酒 |
[46:53] | I mean anyone of us wanna take care of it, | 我是说 我们都不想照顾它 |
[46:55] | But I leave at 7 o’clock in the morning to go to work. | 我早上7点要去上班 |
[47:01] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[47:03] | I tried to be good wife to him, Terrence. I do. | 我努力做个好妻子 特伦斯 真的 |
[47:05] | But you know I got a limit too. | 但我也是有极限的 |
[47:09] | He says he’s got a drinking problem | 他有酗酒问题 |
[47:13] | He wants to do something about it, that’s good. | 如果他想为此改变 那倒是好事 |
[47:16] | He’s been down this road before, it didn’t take, | 他原来已经在改了 但不成功 |
[47:19] | He wants to try it again. | 他想再试一次 |
[47:20] | Good. | 好啊 |
[47:24] | I said why don’t you just take beer the way I do. | 我问他能不能用我的方式对待酒 |
[47:27] | He says he can’t do that. | 他说不行 |
[47:30] | – Hey, pop. – How are you doing? | -老爸 -最近怎么样 |
[47:33] | You said the meeting is at 7. | 你说会议是在7点 |
[47:34] | I gotta get there early. | 我想早点到 |
[47:35] | Set up the chairs. | 摆好椅子 |
[47:37] | I’ll take it. | 我来弄吧 |
[47:38] | She can do it. | 她可以弄好 |
[47:39] | I came over to see you let me take you for a ride at least. | 我专程来看你的 至少让我送你去吧 |
[47:43] | You feed the dog? | 你喂狗了吗 |
[47:47] | You feed the dog? | 你喂狗了吗 |
[47:48] | I can take care of it. | 我来照顾它吧 |
[47:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[47:53] | Genevieve told me a little about what’s going on | 吉纳维芙告诉我你们之间的矛盾了 |
[47:55] | And i’ll take the dog off your hands for a while. | 让狗在我那儿呆几天 |
[47:57] | And how you’re gonna take care of a dog? | 你要怎么养我的狗 |
[47:59] | I got a friend. She just loves animal. All of them. | 我有个朋友 她喜欢所有的动物 |
[48:02] | Dogs too. | 包括狗 |
[48:06] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[48:15] | Have a good time | 玩得开心 |
[48:35] | No, no | 不 不 |
[48:38] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[48:39] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[48:44] | Can we not discuss this on the phone? | 我们不能在电话上解决吗 |
[48:49] | How come you only come when you need something? | 为什么你只有有所需时才来 |
[48:52] | You’re fucked up, aren’t you? | 你又跟别人乱搞 是不是 |
[48:53] | What? Yeah… Yeah… I’m fucked up. | 什么 是 是 我是跟别人乱搞 |
[48:56] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[48:57] | I’m going to work. | 我要去工作 |
[48:57] | I’ve to go to “Bloxxy” tonight. Going to the hotel casino. | 我今晚要去不罗西那个旅馆赌场 |
[49:01] | Well how are you gonna take care of the dog if you’re fucked up, | 你怎么照顾这狗 如果你跟别人乱搞 |
[49:03] | And you’re going to “Bloxxy”? | 还去那个不罗西 |
[49:06] | The doorman is gonna walk him in the | 门卫早晨会去遛狗 |
[49:07] | Morning and I ‘m gonna get back in the afternoon | 我下午就回来了 |
[49:13] | – What’s his name? – I don’t know. | -它叫什么 -我不知道 |
[49:18] | You don’t know his name? | 你不知道它的名字 |
[49:20] | I’ll ask my father | 我会问我爸的 |
[49:22] | You are unbelievable. | 你简直匪夷所思 |
[49:23] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[49:25] | Unbelievable. | 不可置信 |
[49:28] | Baby, nice to me. | 亲爱的 亲一个 |
[49:31] | He smells. | 它很臭 |
[49:34] | He needs a bath. | 它需要洗个澡 |
[49:36] | Did you try to understand something. | 你得知道 |
[49:37] | It doesn’t matter that you’re just along for the ride. | 你正好在去那儿的路上这不重要 |
[49:39] | It doesn’t matter that you didn’t actually shoot anybody. | 你确实没射伤人这也不重要 |
[49:41] | You’re playing “the price is right” now. | 你现在就要付出代价 |
[49:43] | The price is Big Fate gain off lights gonna help D.A. | 代价就是好运会协助地方法院 |
[49:46] | Convict you and your boy “G”. | 来指证你和你的手下G有罪 |
[49:48] | I guarantee you that’s just the way he’s gonna do. | 我保证这就是他正在做的 |
[49:50] | – The piss smoke at, man. – What are you talking about. | -是关于吸毒的事吗 -你说什么 |
[49:54] | Might as well get fucked up | 听你胡说八道 |
[49:55] | I gotta listen to all this bullshit. | 听得我头都大了 |
[49:57] | So break out the smoke, man. | 怎么不把你吸毒的事情拿出来说说 |
[49:58] | You flippin’ out on us, midget? | 你逗我们开心呢 小子 |
[49:59] | Nah, man. | 不 哥们 |
[49:59] | Your partner lid up a motherfucking blunt | 你同事在你背后 |
[50:01] | Before you put the cuffs on. | 隐藏了许多事情 |
[50:04] | I love this guy. | 我喜欢这个人 |
[50:06] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[50:06] | You saying I smoke marijuana in your presence. | 你是说我当着你的面吸大麻 |
[50:09] | Cannabis? Is that what you’re saying? | 大麻 你是这个意思 |
[50:11] | Yeah, right. | 是 |
[50:12] | Your word against mine, so the fucker won’t believe me, | 你这么说 这家伙就肯定不会信我 |
[50:14] | Right? | 是吧 |
[50:17] | Lieutenant, can you step out for a moment? | 中尉 能出来一下吗 |
[50:38] | My name is Eugene Gratz, Lieutenant. I’m an attorney. | 我是尤金・格拉茨 中尉 我是律师 |
[50:43] | This is my client, Donald Godsha. | 这是我的客户 唐纳・高德夏 |
[50:46] | I understand you’ve been looking for him. | 我知道你在找他 |
[50:50] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[51:06] | I just wanna talk to these guys for a second. | 我得跟他们聊聊 |
[51:07] | Why don’t you wait in there? | 在那等我一会 |
[51:12] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 请 |
[51:17] | – Can I get you a glass of water? – No, thanks. | -给你倒杯水吧 -不用了 谢谢 |
[51:22] | I got to turn over the names of my witnesses to Godsha’s lawyer | 我证人名字告诉高德夏的律师了 |
[51:26] | As soon as I do that, | 我这样做了之后 |
[51:27] | Godshaw look to scare the kid | 高德夏就会来恐吓这孩子 |
[51:29] | He can’t scare him, he kill him. | 如果他不恐吓他 他会杀了他 |
[51:32] | I’ll never get to him. | 我不会让他伤害这孩子的 |
[51:34] | Since Godshaw turn himself in, | 由于高德夏已经招了 |
[51:35] | I’ve authorized 24 hour protection to start immediately. | 我会派人24小时保护他 |
[51:38] | Just remember, we have no prints, | 别忘了 我们没有指纹 |
[51:39] | No DNA, no weapon. | 没有DNA 也没有犯罪凶器 |
[51:43] | We lose the kid, we lose the case | 孩子死了 案子也完了 |
[51:47] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[51:56] | He’s a nice dog, but I just can’t keep him. | 这狗不错 但我不能再照顾他了 |
[52:00] | She said she’d be back at one o’clock this afternoon. | 她说她下午一点会回来 |
[52:02] | I’m off at 4, and I have anotherjob I gotta be at. | 我四点下班 我还有别的工作要去做 |
[52:04] | – She didn’t call? – No. | -她没来电话 -没有 |
[52:06] | And I ain’t gonna walk him. | 我没时间遛狗了 |
[52:07] | And I just can’t leave the animal on her apartment, | 也不能让它留在公寓里 |
[52:09] | It might do damage. | 它会搞破坏 |
[52:10] | – How do you get my number? – Ms. Frankie gave it to me. | -你怎么知道我电话的 -弗兰基小姐给我的 |
[52:12] | In case of emergencies. | 以防紧急情况 |
[52:15] | Emergencies. | 紧急情况 |
[52:22] | This is what I’m talking about. | 我要说的是 |
[52:23] | Doesn’t pick up the phone. | 她不接电话 |
[52:24] | Isn’t where she’s supposed to be. | 也不知道她现在在哪 |
[52:26] | Not showing up. | 她都不露面了 |
[52:30] | Terence, did you think you can put me on | 特伦斯 你觉得他们会在五月十五号前 |
[52:32] | The witness stand by May 15th. | 让我出庭作证吗 |
[52:34] | I don’t know. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[52:36] | My mom goes for the parole board. | 我妈妈去找假释委员会了 |
[52:40] | I’m sure we can get people to put in a good word for her. | 我相信我们能让别人帮她说点好话的 |
[52:45] | Hello | 喂 |
[52:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[52:50] | Okay, I’m about an hour from there. | 好吧 我大概一个小时就到 |
[52:53] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[52:55] | Frankie, I’m on my way. | 弗兰基 我在路上了 |
[52:59] | You ever been to “Bloxxy”? | 你去过不罗西吗 |
[53:53] | Okay, you stand there. Don’t move. | 待在那 别动 |
[53:57] | I’ll be back in five minutes | 我五分钟后就回来 |
[54:01] | – Baby. – Hi, baby… | -亲爱的 -亲爱的 |
[54:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[54:04] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[54:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[54:15] | Who did it? | 谁干的 |
[54:17] | – Do you have anything for me? – Some coke. | -给我带东西了吗 -一点可卡因 |
[54:21] | – That’s it? – and Vicodin. | -只有这个吗 -还有止痛药 |
[54:24] | I’ll take both. | 我都要 |
[54:30] | What the fuck is going on in here? | 到底出什么事儿了 |
[54:38] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[54:41] | Get easy. | 别冲动 |
[54:42] | Just get my money. He never paid. | 要回我的钱 他从来不付帐 |
[54:43] | What are you, jealous boyfriend? | 你是谁 嫉妒的男朋友吗 |
[54:44] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[54:46] | Just get me my money. | 把我的钱要过来 |
[54:47] | I used to pay when I’m done. | 我都是完事儿了再付钱 |
[54:48] | Done smacking her around? | 你是说打完了她 |
[54:49] | It was out of chip, man. I didn’t hurt her. | 我没有伤害她 |
[54:56] | Terence, let’s just go. | 特伦斯 我们走吧 |
[54:57] | We don’t hit woman down South. | 我们这儿不打女人 |
[55:00] | You just made a big mistake there. | 你犯了大错了 |
[55:03] | My father is Andy. You wanna get rid of him? | 我爸爸是安迪 你听说过他吗 |
[55:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[55:05] | One of the biggest developers in the gulf coast. | 海湾沿岸最大的房产开发商之一 |
[55:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[55:09] | Tommy Leonardi is one of his best friends. | 汤米・莱奥纳尔迪是他的挚友 |
[55:11] | Hey listen to me, scumbag! | 听我说 臭小子 |
[55:12] | Don’t try to impress me with your father | 别拿你爸爸认识的人 |
[55:14] | Knows some guinea hood. | 来吓唬我 |
[55:15] | What you gotta take away from this experience. | 你今天得到的教训就是 |
[55:17] | Is if you ever see that girl again? | 如果你下次再看见她 |
[55:18] | You turn around and you walk in opposite direction. | 立即调头离开 |
[55:20] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[55:23] | I had you just looking at that girl, | 我要是再看见你和她在一起 |
[55:25] | You gonna wish you were born without a dick. | 有你好看 |
[55:35] | Big mistake. | 你真是犯大错了 |
[55:47] | Big mistake | 大错 |
[56:05] | Daryl, this is Frankie, Frankie, this is Daryl. | 达里尔 这是弗兰基 弗兰基 这是达里尔 |
[56:09] | – Hi Daryl. – Hi. | -你好达里尔 -你好 |
[56:29] | I gotta go talk to someone. | 我得去找个人 |
[56:32] | You go and take Frankie to the coffee shop, | 你带弗兰基去咖啡店 |
[56:34] | And you stay with her. | 然后和她呆在一起 |
[56:37] | – You can do that, right? – Yeah. | -没问题吧 -没有 |
[56:38] | Do you have to do that now? | 非要现在去吗 |
[56:40] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我很快就去找你们 |
[56:43] | Let’s go. Take care of me. | 走吧 路上照顾我 |
[56:51] | – What Louisiana go off at? – 3 points underdogs. | -路易斯安那州怎么样 -落后三分 |
[56:54] | 3 points underdogs | 落后三分 |
[56:55] | – What are they losing by? – 8. | -损失了多少 -8 |
[56:58] | – How the fuck is that? – There’s still 2 minutes to play. | -怎么会这样 -比赛只剩两分钟就结束了 |
[57:04] | Louisiana ain’t got his passing game, friend. | 路易斯安那州赢不了了 |
[57:06] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[57:07] | You want my pick for the “pac-10”? | 你知道我对pac-10的下注吗(pac-10 一种篮球比赛) |
[57:11] | Do I look like I wanna hear em? | 我看起来像想要知道吗 |
[57:27] | Where is the boy? | 那男孩在哪儿 |
[57:30] | He went to the bathroom | 去洗手间了 |
[58:09] | Are there any bath beside that one? | 除了那个 还有其他的洗手间吗 |
[58:11] | Yeah, on the other side. | 有 在那边 |
[58:50] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[58:52] | What he said when he left? | 他走的时候说什么了 |
[58:53] | He asked me if I’d be okay waiting here by myself. | 他问我一个人在这等行不行 |
[58:55] | I said yeah, he said he gotta go to the bathroom. | 我说行 他说他得去洗手间 |
[58:58] | – He is a witness to a homicide. – What? | -他是一起谋杀案的目击证人 -什么 |
[59:01] | To 5 homicides. Let’s go. | 一起5人谋杀案 我们走 |
[59:02] | – Where are we going? – To find him. | -我们去哪 -去找他 |
[1:00:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:00:30] | Binnie, call security. | 宾尼 叫保安 |
[1:00:32] | There isn’t gonna be anybody. | 谁都不用叫 |
[1:00:34] | Where’s your grandson, Binnie? | 你孙子在哪儿 宾尼 |
[1:00:36] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我没必要跟你说任何事情 |
[1:00:42] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你必须说 |
[1:00:44] | I haven’t done anything. My grandson hasn’t done anything. | 我什么都没做 我孙子什么都没做 |
[1:00:47] | If he doesn’t want to be witness, | 如果他不想做目击证人 |
[1:00:49] | He doesn’t have to be a witness. | 他可以不做 |
[1:00:51] | This is bigger than you want to. | 事关重大 不是像你们想得那样 |
[1:00:54] | It was a massacre. | 这是灭门惨案 |
[1:00:56] | Children were executed. | 连孩子都不放过 |
[1:01:00] | Well maybe you should’ve thought of that before. | 或许你之前应该好好想想这个 |
[1:01:07] | I need to know where he is. | 我要知道 他在哪儿 |
[1:01:10] | Young man, I would like to know the name of your superior. | 年轻人 我想知道你上司是谁 |
[1:01:16] | Right now, I walk on about an hour and half of sleep | 到现在为止 过去的三天 |
[1:01:19] | Over the past 3 days. | 我一共睡了一个半小时 |
[1:01:22] | And I’m still trying to remain courteous. | 我仍然在试着保持客气 |
[1:01:27] | I’m beginning to think that | 我已经开始觉得 |
[1:01:28] | That’s getting in the way of being effective. | 这让我的办事效率降低了 |
[1:01:40] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[1:01:49] | I want to know where Daryl is. | 我想知道达里尔在哪 |
[1:01:53] | My god. | 天哪 |
[1:01:54] | Nobody saw me coming. Nobody knows I’m here. | 没人看到我来 没人知道我在这 |
[1:01:57] | This old woman gonna run out of air. | 这老太太很快就会窒息的 |
[1:01:59] | And you’re gonna have a tough time | 你将会历经艰辛 |
[1:02:00] | Convincing people that it wasn’t you who did it to her. | 说服别人不是你杀了她 |
[1:02:03] | And even if. | 而且即使 |
[1:02:04] | Even if you do convinced them | 即使你说服了大家 |
[1:02:07] | That you didn’t kill her on purpose. | 你不是故意要她命的 |
[1:02:10] | You’re still gonna have a tough time | 你也仍旧会吃些苦头 |
[1:02:12] | Selling them that you took care of her with a fuck. | 告诉大家你的护理工作是到位的 |
[1:02:16] | Now, listen to me. Where the fuck is he? | 现在 听我说 你孙子到底他妈的去哪了 |
[1:02:22] | I said where the fuck is he? | 我说 他到底在哪 |
[1:02:23] | He’s on an aeroplane. | 他在飞机上 |
[1:02:26] | Ms. Edwin had bought him a ticket. | 埃德温女士给他买了飞机票 |
[1:02:28] | She sent them to live with her family in England. | 她送他去她英国的家人那里住 |
[1:02:37] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:02:39] | There we go, that’s it. Take it in | 好了 没事了 吸吧 |
[1:02:42] | That’s a good girl. Take it in. | 好姑娘 吸吧 |
[1:02:47] | Good. Let’s breathe. | 很好 吸氧气吧 |
[1:02:50] | You drop dead you selfish cunt. | 你这自私的老女人 |
[1:02:53] | You ever think about your kids? Your grandkids? | 你考虑过你的孩子吗 考虑过你的孙子吗 |
[1:02:56] | Suck it up their inheritance through that oxygen tube? | 好好吸你的氧气 |
[1:03:01] | And Binnie’s fucking intensive care. | 好好享受宾尼的照顾 |
[1:03:04] | You fuck..I hate you, I hate you both | 真他妈的 我恨你们 恨你们两个 |
[1:03:10] | Right now, I should’ve fucking kill you. Fucking both! | 我他妈的真应该杀了你们两个 |
[1:03:16] | You’re the fucking reason this country going down to drain. | 要是有什么闪失 都是你们的错 |
[1:03:34] | Watch out, he is not in a good mood. | 小心点 他心情不好 |
[1:03:38] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:03:43] | Have a sit. | 请坐 |
[1:03:46] | Scotland yard called. The kid’s in England. | 苏格兰警方来电说那孩子在英国 |
[1:03:49] | Make him a material witness. | 把他列为重要证人 |
[1:03:50] | Maybe Scotland yard will hold him. | 也许苏格兰警方会照看好他 |
[1:03:52] | Can’t do that. | 我们无能为力 |
[1:03:53] | He had no involvment with the crime. | 他没有被卷进凶杀案 |
[1:03:54] | He don’t want to testify. | 如果他不愿意作证 |
[1:03:56] | We can’t compel it. | 我们不能逼他 |
[1:03:57] | Well we can still try flipping one of the three. | 我们还是可以试试让其他三个人作证 |
[1:03:59] | Yeah you can try all you want. | 你想怎么试就怎么试 |
[1:04:01] | Nobody flippin’ on Godshaw. They’re scared to death. | 没有人想在高德夏身上试试 他们都害怕 |
[1:04:04] | As of now, all they all are person of interest. | 但是现在 他们都是嫌疑人 |
[1:04:07] | You gotta let them go. | 你得让他们走 |
[1:04:09] | Come on. 5 homicides and you’re letting them go? | 拜托 五个被害人啊 你要袖手旁观吗 |
[1:04:11] | You weren’t supposed to let the kid out of your sight, | 你不应该让那个孩子离开你的视线 |
[1:04:13] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[1:04:13] | Now you just be glad that he don’t turn out dead. | 现在你应该很高兴他没出事 |
[1:04:15] | – This is bullshit. – Get the hell out of here. | -真是扯淡 -滚出这里 |
[1:04:17] | Hey lawyer, you’re not the one… | 律师 你不是那个 |
[1:04:19] | – Get out of my office! -Come on, come on, let’s just go. | -滚出去 -走吧走吧 |
[1:04:21] | We’re risking our lives on the street. | 我们在让罪犯逍遥法外 |
[1:04:23] | Easy… Easy… | 别冲动 |
[1:04:24] | You know what’s involved, right? | 你知道发生了什么的 |
[1:04:27] | Take it easy. | 别冲动 |
[1:04:27] | Maybe if we have a prosecutor, | 我们要是有了检举人 |
[1:04:29] | What is about something besides one last record? | 不知道会发现什么新东西 |
[1:04:43] | What happened when you went to see his grandmother? | 你见他祖母的时候发生了什么 |
[1:04:44] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[1:04:47] | She said that the woman she takes care are buying a | 她说她照看的女人 |
[1:04:48] | Plane ticket and he was on his way to England, | 给他买了飞机票 |
[1:04:49] | To stay with her relatives | 让他去英国和她的亲戚住在一起 |
[1:04:52] | Any incident takes place when you were there? | 你在那的时候有什么状况发生吗 |
[1:04:53] | What kind of incident? | 什么状况 |
[1:04:54] | Any kind. | 任何一种状况 |
[1:04:55] | No. | 没有 |
[1:04:59] | Whatever it is, you gonna have your story down. | 不管发生了什么 你都得保密 |
[1:05:01] | I heard the integrity is went for you in back of the House | 我听说廉政中心正在调查这件事 |
[1:05:05] | Come on they’re gonna public integrity into this? | 拜托 他们难道要把廉政中心搬出来 |
[1:05:08] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:05:10] | That old woman, her son is United States’ congressman. | 那个老太太 她儿子是美国国会议员 |
[1:05:18] | I asked where Daryl was. His grandmother told me. | 我问达里尔在哪 他祖母告诉了我 |
[1:05:22] | You didn’t at anytime threaten his grandmother? | 你不曾威胁过他祖母吗 |
[1:05:28] | No, I did not. | 是 我没有 |
[1:05:31] | You didn’t at anytime threatened Antoinette Fahringer? | 你不曾威胁过安托・法林格吗 |
[1:05:34] | No. I did not. | 是 我没有 |
[1:05:36] | Think you should know form of complaints been filed. | 我们接到报案 |
[1:05:38] | Alleging you cut off… | 指证你当时拔掉了 |
[1:05:40] | .. Mrs. Fahringer oxygen supply. | 法林格女士的氧气管 |
[1:05:43] | Well who’s saying that? Mrs. Fahringer? | 谁说的 法林格女士吗 |
[1:05:46] | Is it true? | 到底有没有这样的事 |
[1:05:47] | I think she might be suffering from a little dementia. | 我觉得她可能有点老年痴呆 |
[1:05:50] | We are asking if it’s true? | 我们在向您求证事实 |
[1:05:53] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是真的 |
[1:06:06] | I saw 5 of those. I’ll drive you into work this morning. | 我见了5个这样的 我交给你处理 |
[1:06:10] | I want you to clean that up. Clean that up, ok? | 处理干净 处理干净 |
[1:06:15] | Ned. Excellent. You got my message. Good. Come on. | 内德 很好 你收到我的信息了 很好 过来 |
[1:06:17] | What message? | 什么信息 |
[1:06:19] | You got the flowers I sent? How’s Jenny? | 你收到我送的花了吗 詹妮怎么样 |
[1:06:20] | What the fuck are you talking about. | 你丫的说什么呢 |
[1:06:24] | Stop it. | 给我打住 |
[1:06:25] | – What are you doing here? – What do you think? | – 你来这儿干什么 – 你认为呢 |
[1:06:28] | I don’t have anything for you. | 我没有你要的东西 |
[1:06:29] | – Then this is a problem. – Yeah well then it’s a problem. | -问题就在这里儿 -哦 好吧 |
[1:06:33] | You owe me 5 large, terrence. | 特伦斯 你欠我5000块 |
[1:06:36] | I haven’t got it. | 我现在还还不了 |
[1:06:39] | Give me something, give me goods, if you dont have cash. | 那总得给我点什么拿来抵债 |
[1:06:42] | – Give me a gold rolex. – Ned please. | -比如给我个劳力士 -行了内德 |
[1:06:44] | I look like I got a gold rolex? | 我看起来像有劳力士吗 |
[1:06:46] | – dont play me for a fucking stooge, terrence. | 特伦斯 别拿我当傻瓜 |
[1:06:48] | – will you keep your voice down. | 嘿小点儿声行吗 |
[1:06:51] | – dont play me for a fucking stooge. – are you done? | -别拿我当傻瓜 -你说完了吗 |
[1:06:55] | Do you think these guys care you’re a cop. | 你认为他们会顾忌你警察的身份吗 |
[1:06:57] | They will fuck you up just like everybody else | 他们照样会把你当其他人那样解决掉 |
[1:07:01] | Let me get something down the texas game, yeah? | 不还有场德州的比赛吗 看完它在说行吗 |
[1:07:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:07] | Nothing! | 想都别想 |
[1:07:09] | You pay what the fuck you owe. | 乖乖的把你的债还清 |
[1:07:16] | I am little late on my rent, is all. | 我房租还没交 仅此而已 |
[1:07:19] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[1:07:23] | Somebody name frankie called. | 有个叫弗兰基的找你 |
[1:07:52] | – What’s going on? – All kind of things. Come closer. | -怎么了 -过来点 我们可得谈谈了 |
[1:07:56] | I’m dave. | 我是戴夫 |
[1:07:58] | – Who are you? – Jeff. | -你呢 -杰夫 |
[1:08:01] | What I want right now is to get this behind position right. | 我现在只想过来收清旧账 |
[1:08:05] | He wants money. | 他要钱 |
[1:08:07] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[1:08:08] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:08:11] | I told you. I’m dave. | 我说了 我叫戴夫 |
[1:08:13] | And the guy you robbed, I know told you he was. | 还有 我来告诉你你抢的那家伙是谁 |
[1:08:16] | You make a date with a pretty girl, you gotta pay. | 和这么个美女约会可不是免费的 |
[1:08:21] | Dear. | 亲爱的 |
[1:08:23] | Like this. | 比如她 |
[1:08:28] | You see that’s it. | 明白吗 |
[1:08:29] | We engage with another human being, we remind us we’re not alone. | 打狗也要看主人 不是随便谁你都能上的 |
[1:08:34] | Plus who knows maybe we even learned a little something. | 说不准我们还能从中间捞到点好处呢 |
[1:08:36] | How much? | 你要多少 |
[1:08:38] | You took 10 off to make it right, you gotta come up with 50. | 给你打个9折 我只要5万就够了 |
[1:08:41] | Bullshit. | 得了 不可能 |
[1:08:42] | It’s punitive damages. What can I tell you. | 这个价都怪你自己不好 |
[1:08:44] | – I don’t get it. She kept up her end of the bargain. – he says no. | -我不明白 她什么都做了 -他说没有 |
[1:08:48] | He’s a fucking liar. I did everything he asked me to do. | 他是个该死的骗子 我对他已经言听计从了 |
[1:08:51] | – which was what? – you want details? Sick people. | -那干了什么 -你想听细节? 变态 |
[1:08:57] | Listen to her stand up for herself. The indignation. I love it. | 看看 美人儿生气了 这可是我喜欢的 |
[1:09:02] | – where’s the money? – my bag. | -钱呢 -我包里 |
[1:09:09] | It’s all here. | 都在这了吗 |
[1:09:12] | Here are 5,000 and some changes here. | 这还不止5000 |
[1:09:16] | Why dont I give you this and call it a day. | 我把钱给你 这事儿就算结了 怎么样 |
[1:09:18] | We could do that alternatively I could tell jeffy to shoot the dog. | 也行 不过那样我就得让小杰夫把你的狗给宰了 |
[1:09:23] | You want me to shoot the fucking dog? | 还想要你的狗吗 |
[1:09:27] | I’ll put my calling card on this gorgeous. | 或者你可以选择放弃这位美女 |
[1:09:31] | I don’t give a shit about the dog. | 狗我可不在乎 |
[1:09:33] | But you mark her up, I’m gonna have a tough time getting you your money. | 可你加价了 凑齐这个数字可得花些时间 |
[1:09:35] | By my money you mean $ 50,000. | 你意思是凑齐50000了? |
[1:09:37] | – I need a couple of days. – by couple you mean two? | -我需两天时间 -你是说”两天” |
[1:09:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:09:42] | Good | 很好 |
[1:09:45] | I know, relax. | 我知道 别猴急 |
[1:09:47] | The boys wanna saddle her up just in the spirit for friendliness. | 小伙子们觉得和她还有些帐没结 |
[1:09:50] | You mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[1:09:52] | Well, gotta let her clean up. | 额 那总得让她好好整理下自己 |
[1:09:54] | Put on something hot. | 弄的 弄的性感点 |
[1:09:56] | – she looks like shit right now – beautiful. | -她现在这样子太矬了 -好极了 |
[1:09:59] | What are you waiting for? | 还磨叽什么呢你 |
[1:10:04] | I don’t wanna play pressure on you, | 不是我想给你们压力 |
[1:10:05] | But she has a client coming over in 15 minutes. | 可她过个15分钟还得再接客呢 |
[1:10:08] | You boys can be done by then, right? | 他们到时候能完事儿吧 |
[1:10:10] | – the both of us? | 我们两个 |
[1:10:11] | – they’d been done in 15 seconds if you havent mention it. | 没事 他们有过15秒的记录 |
[1:10:14] | My mistake. | 我错了 |
[1:10:15] | You’ll hear it when we come back. Two days, same time same station, yes? | 两天后老时间老地点我还在这等你 懂了 |
[1:10:21] | Ok, you got it baby. | 我知道了 |
[1:10:22] | Don’t make me look for you terrence. | 警告你别放我鸽子 |
[1:10:57] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[1:11:01] | You’re taking him to my father’s house. | 你和狗先去我爸那里吧 |
[1:11:09] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[1:11:12] | They’re gone. | 他们真的走了 |
[1:11:21] | I can’t take care of them. | 我可搞不定她们两个 |
[1:11:23] | I just need a place where she could stay for a couple of days. | 我只是让她在这暂时避避风头 |
[1:11:26] | Why can’t you put her in your place. | 那怎么不去你那儿呢 |
[1:11:28] | I can’t take a chance this guy found out where I live, dad. Come on. | 拜托了老爸 那样我的住处就会被发现了 |
[1:11:32] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:11:34] | I get me ajob for bringing the cookies to the meeting. | 我自己找了份给会议室打杂的工作 |
[1:11:37] | It takes me half a day to get it done. | 那活儿可费时了 |
[1:11:39] | You want me to babysit a prost? | 现在你还要我照看你的小女朋友 |
[1:11:42] | You dont have to babysit her. | 用不着你那样 |
[1:11:44] | She’s very self sufficient. | 她很独立的 |
[1:11:46] | I’m not in any kind of shape to take on something like this. | 我这会儿实在没本事帮你 |
[1:11:51] | I get home from one meeting, I lie on a couch and I wait. | 一个会开完了 我回家就累的躺下 |
[1:11:56] | Tii it’s time for the next meeting. That’s all I can do right now. | 等着下一个 这就是我现在唯一能做的 |
[1:11:59] | Let your wife deal with her. They’ll get along like sisters. | 那让你老婆来吧 她们会处的像姐妹一样 |
[1:12:04] | Get away from me, you fag. | 离我远点 你这个烟鬼 |
[1:12:08] | My husband’s trying to quit drinking | 我老公正戒酒呢 |
[1:12:09] | And you bring this shit into our house? | 你却带着这玩意儿来家 |
[1:12:11] | Give that back, lady or I swear to god, I will stab you in the heart. | 死女人还给我 要不我就捅了你 信不 |
[1:12:16] | – what’s this? – what kind of trash you bring in here, terrence? | -怎么了 -特伦斯 这就是你带回来的垃圾 |
[1:12:19] | She’s going through my bag. My personal shit. | 她在翻我包 那可是我私人物品 |
[1:12:22] | Everybody calm down. | 都冷静点 |
[1:12:23] | – give it to me. – he got to put up with narcotics under his nose. | -还给我 -这东西会让你老子弥足深陷的 |
[1:12:27] | Oh god, come on, | 天哪 行了 |
[1:12:27] | It can’t be any worse than you’re being shitface on beer all the time. | 我再怎么样也比你这么个糟糠脸强吧 |
[1:12:34] | You told her I’m shitface all the time? | 你跟她说我的脸像糟糠 |
[1:12:36] | No | 没 |
[1:12:37] | It’s pretty fucking obvious, lady. | 这还用得着别人说吗 老东西 |
[1:12:38] | – oh yeah? – yeah. | -你再说句试试 -老娘就说了怎么着 |
[1:12:41] | Well, fucking whore. Watch this. | 臭女人 你给我看着 |
[1:12:43] | Come fucking get it. | 来拿啊 有本事来啊 |
[1:12:47] | I can’t deal with this shit. | 我说了我搞不定的 |
[1:12:55] | Terrence. | 特伦斯 |
[1:12:57] | We come in or you come out? | 我们进来还是你出来 |
[1:13:00] | Alright. Come on let’s go | 好吧 我们走 |
[1:13:04] | Francesca donnenfeld. You know her? | 认识弗朗西斯・唐纳费尔德吧 |
[1:13:07] | Just cut the bullshit, and tell me what you’re here for. | 甭废话了 说吧找我什么事 |
[1:13:10] | I’m Yasco. Here’s the thing tough guy. | 我是亚斯科 听着伙计 |
[1:13:11] | You just keep fucking with the wrong people. | 你总是在找些你不该碰的人的茬儿 |
[1:13:14] | First, the old lady. | 先是那老太太 |
[1:13:15] | Now, your prostitute friend customer. | 现在又惹上了你那妓女朋友的客人 |
[1:13:17] | The old lady, you might have written out. She didn’t remember so good. | 老太太 可能你已经报告了 她记性不好 |
[1:13:21] | The colored nurse, she’s covering for the grandson, whatever. | 那个黑人护士又在保护她孙子 |
[1:13:24] | But when I get a call from a chief of d’s office. | 可今天州警局又来电话 |
[1:13:26] | That you’re shaken down your prost friend’s customer. | 说你把那个嫖客给惹毛了 |
[1:13:30] | Whose father is hung all the way from here to fucking city hall. | 他老子千里迢迢的跑去市政厅闹去了 |
[1:13:36] | You’re done, lieutenant. | 你完了中尉 |
[1:13:37] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:13:39] | Your gun for starters. | 先把枪交出来 |
[1:13:51] | Until the outcome of the hearing, you’re on modified duty. | 在听证会结果出来前 你将被暂时停职 |
[1:13:55] | Better call your delegate. | 还是打电话给你的律师吧 |
[1:14:00] | You have a good day, lieutenant. | 祝你一天愉快中尉 |
[1:14:14] | I didn’t have a gun. | 我的枪被没收了 |
[1:14:17] | I know, | 我知道 |
[1:14:17] | Look you cut the best deal you can and | 孩子你尽力了 |
[1:14:19] | You get to handle the police department. | 还是去忙你自己的问题吧 |
[1:14:23] | Because if you stay in, it’s gonna get worse. | 要是你也住这儿情况就更糟了 |
[1:14:25] | Terrence, can I talk to you for a second. | 特伦斯 我有话跟你说 |
[1:14:29] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能住在这里 |
[1:14:30] | I didn’t take the shit from my own mother. | 我自己亲妈我都没受过气 |
[1:14:31] | And I’m not gonna take it from her. | 更别提这个老女人了 |
[1:14:33] | Hey, dad. Can I get a minute alone with my girlfriend? | 老爸 让我和她单独说下话行吗 |
[1:14:39] | She’s gonna calm down. I promise. | 我保证 她会平静下来了的 |
[1:14:42] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 你在这里我才能放心 |
[1:14:45] | I got something else I wanna show you. | 我带你去个地方看看 |
[1:15:09] | I wanna show you this place. I spent a lot of time here… | 就是这儿了 我就在这里呆了很久 |
[1:15:15] | When I was a boy. | 在我还小的时候 |
[1:15:19] | I was here alone a lot. | 每当我感到寂寞就来这儿 |
[1:15:23] | This was my special place… | 它对我而言意义非凡 |
[1:15:27] | …as a child. | 儿时的 |
[1:15:29] | My castle. | 城堡 |
[1:15:33] | And I would imagine things here. | 我一个人在这里异想天开 |
[1:15:35] | Pirates, buried treasures. | 海盗 宝藏 |
[1:15:38] | My dad didn’t like that so much, | 尽管我爸不喜欢我那样 |
[1:15:39] | But my mom, she got it. | 可我妈却能理解我 |
[1:15:44] | Before she died. | 在她去世前 |
[1:15:45] | She bought me a metal detector. | 她给我买了个探测器 |
[1:15:47] | I wanna show you something. | 来看看 |
[1:15:49] | Look at that. Right out there. | 那儿 就那儿 |
[1:15:52] | I thought that pirates came up the mississippi, | 我幻想着海盗从密西西比过来 |
[1:15:56] | And that they bury treasure right there by that tree… | 接着吧宝藏埋在那树下面 |
[1:15:59] | Next to the house. | 就是房子边上那棵 |
[1:16:01] | I took the metal detector my mom gave me. | 接着我就拿着探测器 |
[1:16:04] | And I went out there and it started beeping like ‘beep’… ‘Beep’… | 跑到那煞有其事的开始探测 |
[1:16:09] | I started digging, and I i dug and I dug and I dug… | 接着我就开始不断地挖啊挖 |
[1:16:13] | And I found a sterling silver spoon. | 最后我竟然挖出一把银调羹 |
[1:16:17] | And I was so happy I started screaming, and jumping and laughing. | 我开心极了 开始欢呼雀跃 |
[1:16:21] | And I went “hey man… This is treasure”. | 嘿 这就宝藏啊 |
[1:16:24] | “this is pirate’s treasure.” | 海盗们留下的宝藏 |
[1:16:26] | And I came back here with it. | 后来我就把它带回这里 |
[1:16:29] | And I hid it somewhere. I just sterling silver spoon. | 藏了了起来 |
[1:16:33] | I still can’t find it. | 我到现在还没找到它 |
[1:16:36] | It could be anywhere. | 它可能就在某个地方 |
[1:16:39] | I know it’s here. | 我知道 它就在这儿 |
[1:16:53] | I don’t know what to tell you, Terrence. | 不知道该怎么跟你说 特伦斯 |
[1:16:55] | Not a lot I can do in this circumstances. | 现在的情况我也无能为力 |
[1:17:01] | I tell you guys all the time, | 我一直在告诫你 |
[1:17:02] | You can not get away with that cowboy shit anymore. | 你不能老是那样胡来 |
[1:17:05] | You don’t listen, and now this is what we had. | 可你就是不听 现在只有自食苦果了 |
[1:17:09] | My best fucking detective, and I gotta put him in the property room. | 我的好中尉啊 你还是去赃物收缴室吧 |
[1:17:38] | Terrence, come on. | 拜托了 特伦斯 |
[1:17:44] | You do all this fonz shit, and I’m here, | 可你再这么下去 |
[1:17:45] | They’re gonna think I’m doing it too. | 我也不好交差了 |
[1:17:48] | So who go to the storage house when you’re not here? | 那你去储藏室的时候谁来替你 |
[1:17:52] | While you’re there, get my. 45 magnum and bring it to me. | 回来的时候替我把酒拿回来 |
[1:18:04] | – You work here? – Looks that way. | -你在这工作? -看起来是吧 |
[1:18:06] | Why do you got there? | 你手里的是什么 |
[1:18:08] | 9-10 grams of heroin, | 差不多9到10克的海洛因吧 |
[1:18:09] | And glock 9. | 还有一把格洛克9 |
[1:18:12] | You see that scale over there? It’s broken. | 看到那的天平么 它坏了 |
[1:18:18] | Useless. | 用不了了 |
[1:18:20] | I sent for a new one, as soon it gets here. | 我已经让人去换了 等它一到 |
[1:18:22] | I’ll weigh the drugs, and i’ll get you your voucher, okay? | 我就称好这些毒品 然后通知你们如何 |
[1:18:26] | Alright, bye bye… | 行 回头见 |
[1:18:36] | How may I help you, sir? May I help you, sir? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 需要帮忙吗先生 |
[1:18:44] | – Can I talk to you a minute? – Excuse me. | -我能和你谈谈吗 -什么 |
[1:18:46] | You mind stepping outside? I’d like to talk to you. | 能出来下马 我想和你谈谈 |
[1:18:51] | You interrupted my meal. | 你搅了我的饭局 |
[1:18:54] | I’m gonna pretend to be polite, | 我只是不想让你 |
[1:18:55] | Suit you like a big man in front of your friends. | 在你的朋友面前难看 |
[1:18:57] | But you give me hard times… | 可你现在让我很难办 |
[1:18:59] | …I put the cuffs on you, just like any other shit bird. | 或者还是要我像其他警察一样直铐了你 |
[1:19:05] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[1:19:06] | – You alright? – What the fuck you wanna talk to me? | -你没事吧 -你他妈的要跟我谈什么 |
[1:19:09] | You ain’t gonna shoot me, are you motherfucker? | 该死的 你不会打算杀我吧 |
[1:19:11] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[1:19:21] | I got something for you and I think you’re gonna like it. | 我想我带了些你喜欢的东西 |
[1:19:23] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们出去走走吧 |
[1:19:33] | You’re crazy for coming down here. | 你真是疯了来这儿 |
[1:19:38] | I’m gonna give you a chance to make some money the old fashion way. | 我来这儿是为了给你提供个赚钱的老办法 |
[1:19:41] | With a cop protecting you. | 靠个警察来罩着你 |
[1:19:42] | – what I need protection for? – other cops. | -罩我什么 -其他警察 |
[1:19:47] | A cop gonna protect me from cops. | 一个警察保护我免受其他警察的追查 |
[1:19:50] | You’ll know when a supply is under surveillance, | 我会告诉你何时卖家会被监视 |
[1:19:52] | You’ll know when it’s safe to make a pickup, when it’s not. | 告诉你什么时候交易安全 |
[1:19:55] | What do I gotta give you? | 那你的要价是多少呢 |
[1:19:56] | $ 15,000 – shipment. | 每次15000 |
[1:19:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. Am I being unfair? | 怎么觉得高吗 |
[1:20:01] | How do I know you ain’t looking to set me up? | 我怎么知道你不是给我下套 |
[1:20:04] | Tomorrow i’ll bring you some information. | 明天我就给你点情报 |
[1:20:06] | Small shit. You decide if you wanna go to the next step. | 小内幕 你看看要不要继续同我合作下去 |
[1:20:12] | What about the murders? | 那谋杀案怎么说 |
[1:20:13] | You won’t give a fuck about them no more? | 你也不再追查了 |
[1:20:15] | Look at me. Now look at you. I never did. | 看着我 再看看你 我从没查过你 |
[1:20:53] | I got the weight on that dope, finally. | 那份海洛因的重量出来了 |
[1:20:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:21:00] | That’s all there was? | 都在这儿了 |
[1:21:03] | I’ll double check it if you want. | 如果不放心我可以再测一遍 |
[1:21:08] | Don’t matter, when that’s enough for felony. | 没事 单这点就够的上重罪了 |
[1:21:11] | Hey where do you guys get going on today? | 今天晚上你们有什么安排呢 |
[1:21:13] | Buy and bust on 4th and ferret. On Andre’s outfit. | 突击第四大街和费瑞大街 |
[1:21:18] | Happy hunting. | 一切顺利 |
[1:21:30] | Undercover just bustin’ on andre. 4th and ferret. | 便衣警察 第四大街和费瑞大街 |
[1:21:34] | – What do you know? – Man of your word. | -你知道些什么 -承兄之言 |
[1:21:41] | Are you running me back to my car? | 这是在送我回我车那吗 |
[1:21:43] | Yeah, I need to make a stop first. Is that alright? | 嗯 可之前不介意我先去个地方 |
[1:21:48] | Yes. | 行 |
[1:22:09] | – This is prime real estate. – Doesn’t look prime. | -这里可是一处黄金地段 -看起来不像啊 |
[1:22:13] | See that’s the point. Now is the time to get in. | 的确 所以是时候该动手了 |
[1:22:16] | 2-3 years from now, | 2到3年的时间 |
[1:22:18] | All of this will be river front condos. Marble floors, health spas… | 取而代之的将是临河别墅 大理石地板 水疗 |
[1:22:22] | By that time, another motherfucker made all the money. | 到那时就能大赚一笔了 |
[1:22:25] | Don’t be going legit on me now, big. | 嘿伙计 别告诉我你会走正道儿 |
[1:22:27] | Money is money | 钱就是钱 |
[1:22:30] | Tell you what. | 来吧 |
[1:22:30] | You’ll be the frontman, i’ll be the power behind the throne. | 由你做内线帮我 我就能大展拳脚了 |
[1:22:37] | Just like we work your 4th grader good. | 就像这次的合作一样 |
[1:22:41] | Yeah you’re right. | 是啊 你说的没错 |
[1:22:43] | This is a good spot to build condominiums. | 这里的的确适合造些临河别墅 |
[1:22:45] | See, I know I like you, man. | 我就知道我会喜欢你伙计 |
[1:22:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:23:50] | May I ask you to step out of the vehicle | 请下车好吗 |
[1:23:52] | – what I do? – you bought dope. | -我做什么了 -你买毒品 |
[1:23:54] | I watched you buy dope, now stand the fuck up. | 我看到了 现在给老子出来 |
[1:24:02] | Put your hands on the car | 把手放在车上 |
[1:24:05] | I didn’t buy nothing, man. | 我什么都没买伙计 |
[1:24:08] | No? What’s this? | 没买 那这是什么 |
[1:24:09] | – officer, please… – please what? | -长官 求你了 -求什么 |
[1:24:12] | – I don’t how that shit got in there – you don’t? | -我不知道身上怎么会有这个东西的 -不知道 |
[1:24:14] | – no, sir. – did I put it there? | -不知道 长官 -你意思是我栽赃 |
[1:24:15] | No, sir. | -不 长官没有 |
[1:24:16] | – just some freak occurence? – yes, sir. | -那你觉得这是灵异事件咯 -是的长官 |
[1:24:20] | Was that what you’re gonna tell the judge then? | 你打算对法官也这么说吗 |
[1:24:22] | Maybe you’ll get lucky, and he’d be a football fans. | 也许你走运 碰到个球迷法官 |
[1:24:25] | – you know who I am. – oh, I know who you are. | -你知道我是谁 -知道 |
[1:24:28] | Then why you wanna fuck my life for? | 那你为什么还来找我麻烦 |
[1:24:31] | I gotta spend a night and that’s gonna knock me out the draft. | 要是在局子蹲一晚 那我的合约就不保了 |
[1:24:33] | I’m sure you’ll get a contract or some kind eventually, shit! | 我觉得你肯定能拿到该死的合同 |
[1:24:36] | You run the 4th and what? 4-3? | 你打4分位对吗 |
[1:24:40] | Why did you do this to me? | 为什么这样对我 |
[1:24:41] | Because of some motherfucking marijuana, man? | 就因为点大麻 |
[1:24:45] | I was gonna buy my mama a house. | 我还指望着给我妈买房子呢 |
[1:24:47] | So. | 好吧 |
[1:24:48] | You’re going off 6 points favor against texas. | 你们要和德州比赛了吧 |
[1:24:51] | You win by 5 or less, or you lose altogether. None of this ever happened. | 既不能赢他们5球也不能全输 |
[1:24:56] | Sir, I i can’t do that. | 对不起长官 我不能踢假球 |
[1:24:59] | A fumble on this assignment. You can absolutely do it. | 就是一次简单的漏球 对你来说不难 |
[1:25:02] | Sir, please please don’t make me… | 长官 求你了 别让我 |
[1:25:04] | Now, listen to me renaldo. | 给我听好了 雷纳多 |
[1:25:06] | I’ve thrown a lot of money this year… | 今年我在你身上可砸了不少钱了 |
[1:25:08] | …on you. I gotta chance to get some of that back, | 我现在有机会翻本 |
[1:25:11] | I want to take advantage of it. | 所以我要确保我这次不会再输了 |
[1:25:12] | You’re gonna tell me your integrity game is too much to you, fine… | 你想告诉我你要忠于职业道德吗 那行 |
[1:25:15] | …I respect that. | 我很尊重你的决定 |
[1:25:16] | When a dream of trying to convince you | 如果你的梦想 |
[1:25:17] | To go against your concience. | 让你良心过不去 |
[1:25:19] | So turn around, I’m placing you under arrest. | 那就转过身 等着蹲大牢吧 |
[1:25:23] | You… | 你 |
[1:25:24] | You won’t tell nobody. | 不要告诉别人 |
[1:25:29] | You ain’t gonna tell nobody. | 千万不能告诉任何人 |
[1:26:10] | This Taliban shit. That’s what this is. | 这塔利班的玩意儿真是够劲 |
[1:26:12] | This does show Osama get a motherfucker | 看来除了他们把自己炸飞掉 |
[1:26:13] | Before they blow themselves up. | 他妈的本拉登还有更劲爆的 |
[1:26:15] | That’s money. | 这就是钱 |
[1:26:17] | Shut up! | 闭嘴你们 |
[1:26:20] | Where’s the 15,000? | 我的15000呢 |
[1:26:22] | You’ll get it, man. Relax. | 会给你的 老兄 别紧张 |
[1:26:24] | Did I not do what I said I was going to do? | 我这个人向来说到做到 |
[1:26:29] | Yo, man. Relax. | 嘿 老兄 放松点嘛 |
[1:26:33] | Tell me again to relax. | 你再说一次看看 |
[1:26:38] | I’m not looking to beat you, man. | 我不想和你起冲突 老兄 |
[1:26:41] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[1:26:43] | – i’ll get your money. – When? | -我会给你的 -什么时候给 |
[1:26:45] | – Tomorrow. – Where? | -明天 -在哪里 |
[1:26:47] | My place. | 我的地盘 |
[1:26:50] | Give me a cut of the uncut dope. | 给我一袋纯货 |
[1:26:52] | Look. I’m gonna pay you in money. | 听着 说好是付你钱的 |
[1:26:55] | This is interest. | 这算利息 |
[1:26:56] | That’s bullshit, man. | 狗屁 老兄 |
[1:26:57] | – What’s that little man? – Yo, Midge, chill out. | -你算哪根葱 -小侏 冷静 |
[1:27:03] | Here. | 给 |
[1:27:06] | Now put that gun away. Before you kill somebody. | 现在把枪拿开 免得有人被你打死 |
[1:27:11] | I’ll kill all of you. To the break of dawn. | 我会在破晓前杀光你们 |
[1:27:22] | To the break of dawn, baby. | 破晓之前 小鬼 |
[1:27:28] | What’s up? | 搞毛啊 |
[1:27:30] | What’s up? What’s up? What’s up? | 搞毛鬼啊 |
[1:27:31] | – No, don’t talk to me… – What’s up motherfucker? | -别和我唧唧歪歪 -你他妈搞毛个鬼啊 |
[1:27:33] | …About no fucking bet, Terrence. | 你他妈的不能再下注 特伦斯 |
[1:27:35] | Now what’s the matter? | 这算什么鬼 |
[1:27:37] | You don’t pay your debts, I don’t wanna know you. I can’t afford it. | 你不还清债务就不行 我可负担不起 |
[1:27:40] | Ten grand. 5 by 0. Yeah? All for Louisiana. Right there. | 10000块 5比0 全押路易斯安纳队 给 |
[1:27:47] | – Where did you get this? – What are you my priest? | -这钱哪来的 -你突然成了我的牧师了吗 |
[1:27:53] | – That’s a 6 point spread. – No shit. | -赌注将分摊成6份 -牛逼 |
[1:28:02] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[1:28:10] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[1:28:22] | – I got something for you. – I need to get my clothes. | -我有好东西给你 -我得去取我的衣服 |
[1:28:25] | Don’t worry about your clothes right now. This is uncut dope. | 现在别管你的衣服 这可是纯海洛因 |
[1:28:29] | Just a bunch of stuff from my closet, and then from my dresser by the bed. | 就是衣橱和衣柜里的一些衣服 |
[1:28:32] | I’m not gonna give you much until we know how strong it is. | 因为不知道力道多强 所以我先给你一点 |
[1:28:34] | ‘Coz it’s pure, you know? | 这可是纯货 知道吗 |
[1:28:37] | Baby, i’ve been talking to your father a lot. | 亲爱的 我和你父亲谈了很多 |
[1:28:39] | And I think I’m gonna go to the meeting with him. | 我想和他一起去参加会议 |
[1:28:45] | Does that mean you don’t want any? | 那你是说不想要了吗 |
[1:28:48] | I mean, of course I want some but I, maybe when I get back. | 我当然想要 但还是等我回来再说吧 |
[1:28:52] | Frankie, | 弗兰基 |
[1:28:54] | – Ready? – We gotta go. | -好了吗 -走吧 |
[1:28:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:29:56] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:30:18] | This is the way to do business. | 这才是做生意 |
[1:30:20] | This? This way I ain’t gotta worry about | 在这里 可不用担惊受怕 |
[1:30:22] | What I’m walking into. I got you. | 你在我地盘上 |
[1:30:28] | Let me hit that shit | 让我来尝一点 |
[1:30:37] | Yeah. | 够劲 |
[1:30:45] | You eatin’ this shit? | 你也要来点吗 |
[1:30:48] | Hey, Midget. | 来 侏儒 |
[1:30:50] | Light the caucasion’s swag. | 给这白鬼点上 |
[1:31:00] | You’re my kind of motherfucking cop, man. | 我就他妈喜欢你这种警察 老兄 |
[1:31:03] | You look crazy, motherfucker. | 看上去疯疯癫癫的 操你妈的 |
[1:31:06] | What the true cost. | 这些值多少钱 |
[1:31:08] | – Why do you care? – I’m guessing $ 60,000. | -你管这干嘛 -我猜至少60000万美元 |
[1:31:10] | – Pretty good guess. – Will you shut the fuck up? | -猜得很准嘛 -你他妈就不能闭嘴吗 |
[1:31:13] | You owe me 15,000. | 你要给我15000块 |
[1:31:15] | I’ll take 25% of the dope uncut. | 我还要25%的纯货 |
[1:31:18] | That means you’re getting my price. | 也就是说你接受我的价了咯 |
[1:31:19] | There’s one way of looking at it. | 这只是一方面 |
[1:31:20] | The other is you get to keep 75%, | 你还得给我25%的货 |
[1:31:22] | And I go to prison for the rest of your life. | 讲不定我就得去蹲一辈子大牢 |
[1:31:35] | Make sure you cut it before you sell it. | 卖之前记得稀一下 |
[1:31:37] | Unless you wanna kill the motherfucker who buys it. | 除非你想害死买家 |
[1:31:39] | Hey, did I ever tell you story about nigger Elk. Nigger Elk, yeah? | 我有和你说过麋鹿的故事吗 黑傻麋鹿 |
[1:31:42] | I was watching tv, the game, right? | 我正在看比赛 |
[1:31:44] | When Renaldo Hayes, he got tossed upon, | 雷纳多・海因斯抛出球 |
[1:31:45] | He was running with it, running, running, running. | 他就抱着球一阵猛跑 |
[1:31:47] | He jumped over 3 linebacks and in mid air… | 他跃过三个栏杆 飞到半空 |
[1:31:49] | He spouted antlers like a gizelle, like an elk. | 就像头笨麋鹿似的把鹿茸抛掉 |
[1:31:54] | He landed again, he ran, ran ran. He scored a touchdown. | 再落下来 他跑啊跑 跑了个持球触地 |
[1:32:01] | I’m not worried about you so i’ll be concern about me. | 我才不担心你 我关心我自己 |
[1:32:04] | ‘Cos I’m not concern, you’re not concern, so don’t worry ‘cos… | 那既然你我都不关心 所以 |
[1:32:06] | I’m not really concern. | 其实我根本就不鸟个鬼 |
[1:32:09] | I’m worried, because if you drop dead, | 我担心 因为如果你掉链子 |
[1:32:10] | I’m the motherfucker they come looking for. | 那他妈的就会找到我门上来了 |
[1:32:12] | And then I gotta end up having a nigger | 那样的话我就落到这样的下场 |
[1:32:14] | From africa trying to move in on my shit. | 其他一个什么非洲杂沓来的黑鬼来取代我 |
[1:32:17] | I don’t wanna shot no more purple ass niggers from africa. | 我可不想再有什么非洲黑鬼来篡位 |
[1:32:20] | – You understand? – Easy… Easy… ‘Coz I’m not eazy-e. | -明白吗 -放松放松 我这里可不提供安乐药 |
[1:32:28] | – I need to go to the store. – So? | -我要去商店 -所以呢 |
[1:32:31] | So I need you to watch him. | 我要你帮忙照看他 |
[1:32:33] | Well. Fuck no! I can’t watch him! | 见你他奶奶的鬼 我才不照看他 |
[1:32:34] | Well don’t be yellin’, they ain’t nothin’ to eat then. | 别吼啊 他们还没吃呢 |
[1:32:38] | Get the fuck out of here. | 他娘的滚 |
[1:32:39] | Get the fuck out of here. | 他娘的快给我滚出去 |
[1:32:41] | Hit me again with another one of them rocks. | 再找块石头来丢我吧 |
[1:32:46] | Now what the fuck is that? | 你现在算搞个毛 |
[1:32:49] | It’s my lucky crack pipe. | 这是我的幸运烟嘴 |
[1:32:52] | You’re a crazy motherfucker. | 你这他娘的颠佬 |
[1:32:53] | You don’t have a lucky crack pipe? | 你没有幸运烟嘴吗 |
[1:32:56] | No. | 没有 |
[1:32:57] | I don’t have a lucky motherfucking crack pipe. | 我才不要什么幸运烟嘴 |
[1:32:59] | Well then, Donald. You gotta take a hit off from mine. | 那好 唐纳 你可以从我这里沾沾光 |
[1:33:02] | Why I gotta do that? | 干嘛要沾光 |
[1:33:04] | Cause it’s lucky. | 因为这是幸运物啊 |
[1:33:22] | Sorry we’re late, fellas. I hope you didn’t wait dinner. | 不好意思来晚了 没人等我们开饭吧 |
[1:33:25] | – Who the fuck are you? – 3rd party Ben Fishery. | -你他妈谁啊 -第三方的本・费世瑞[牛逼越南军人] |
[1:33:29] | Your friend here can feel you in on the details. | 问你朋友吧 他很了解 |
[1:33:31] | I’m working on getting your money, Dave. That’s what I’m doing here. | 我正在想办法筹钱呢 戴夫 |
[1:33:32] | That’s what I’m doing here. | 所以我在这里 |
[1:33:34] | Yeah, | 好吧 |
[1:33:34] | I don’t know about you but I find the hardest part | 我不鸟你做什么 但我发觉我最讨厌 |
[1:33:36] | Of collecting debts is having to listen to the stories. | 收债时非要听对方唧唧歪歪找借口 |
[1:33:39] | Wait a minute. Terrence owes you some money? | 等等 特伦斯欠你钱吗 |
[1:33:40] | Fifty thousand dollars. | 他欠我15000美元 |
[1:33:42] | Plus my two young friends here were supposed to | 再加上我的两个好兄弟 |
[1:33:44] | Have had a sexual experience at their choosing… | 本有机会和一个美妞嘿咻一番 |
[1:33:47] | …With an attractive woman. Nothing! | 结果毛都没有 |
[1:33:49] | He came across with none of it. | 他无端端地跑出来搅了局 |
[1:33:51] | Now that’s wrong. | 这可不对 |
[1:33:51] | That’s wrong when you don’t do what you say you gonna do, Terrence | 你不能说话不算数 特伦斯 |
[1:33:55] | My end of the dope worths more than $ 50,000. | 我到手的纯货价值50000美元呢 |
[1:33:58] | Take it. | 拿去 |
[1:34:00] | Why don’t I take all the dope? | 何不全部给我呢 |
[1:34:03] | What are you gonna take what belongs to me? | 别搞错 这些货是我的 |
[1:34:05] | Well, there was a time when I wouldn’t have. | 曾几何时 |
[1:34:07] | I’d have taken what’s mine and left the rest on the table. | 我只拿属于我的份 而将其他的留下 |
[1:34:11] | But you see, I never got rich enough to retire. | 但你瞧 这样我永远也赚不到退休 |
[1:34:13] | I’m stuck doing this shit. | 不得不一直做这狗屁行当 |
[1:34:16] | And I’m not young anymore. | 而我也不年轻了 |
[1:34:20] | So now I don’t leave nothing on the table. | 所以现在我要一个不剩 全部拿走 |
[1:34:23] | Pick it up. | 把东西带走 |
[1:34:50] | – Kill him again. – What for? | -再开一枪 -为什么 |
[1:34:53] | His soul is still dancing. | 他的灵魂还在跳舞 |
[1:35:18] | Shoot him again. | 再开一枪 |
[1:35:54] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚在做什么 |
[1:35:56] | I’m getting out of here and go to bed. | 我弄完就去睡 |
[1:35:57] | Well just for fun. | 只是开个玩笑 |
[1:35:58] | Why don’t you stop writing report on Josephine? | 你何不别再写约瑟芬案的报告了呢 |
[1:36:01] | – For fun? – I think you might find something interesting there. | -开玩笑 -我觉得你会有有趣的发现 |
[1:36:04] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[1:36:05] | I’ve been thinking this bushwhackers, | 我想到 那些凶手 |
[1:36:06] | Might’ve hit a crack pipe while they were there. | 可能在现场留下了烟嘴 |
[1:36:10] | Dropped under the bed where the kids were? | 可能扔在了孩子的床下面 |
[1:36:13] | And we missed it? | 却被我们遗漏了 |
[1:36:15] | The DNA place ’em at the scene. | 那上面有DNA的证据 |
[1:36:19] | Yeah, the vision, right? | 没错 很有想法 |
[1:37:04] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[1:37:08] | Where’s Frankie? She’s not in the house? | 弗兰基呢 她不在家吗 |
[1:37:10] | – Frankie’s on the way to Rehab. – Rehab? | -弗兰基去了戒毒所 -戒毒所 |
[1:37:13] | What about her clothes | 那她的衣服呢 |
[1:37:16] | Someone bring her, her clothes. | 有人带给她了 |
[1:37:20] | Anything else you wanna know? | 还要问其他的吗 |
[1:37:48] | You don’t have to hide it from me. | 你没必要遮遮掩掩 |
[1:37:55] | Both like a poison. | 反正这些都是毒药 |
[1:37:59] | You just drink beer, I thought. | 我以为你只喝啤酒 |
[1:38:47] | – I’m gonna watch the game. – Be my guest. | -我要看比赛 -随意 |
[1:39:23] | …and all this without Renaldo Hayes. | 雷纳多・海因斯没有上场 |
[1:39:26] | We still don’t know the nature of his injury… | 我们仍不清楚他的伤势 |
[1:39:31] | I’ll kill him. | 我要宰了那个小子 |
[1:39:40] | …You know I’m looking right there… Hayes and I tell you what. | 据我所看到的海因斯的情况 |
[1:39:42] | The guy just does not look like a happy guy. I mean he’s on the sideline.. | 他似乎看起来不太愉快 他因伤而退赛 |
[1:39:46] | He’s obviously suffering from some sort of injury… | 显然他受到某种伤病的困扰 |
[1:40:34] | First off, this thing between us is gotten way out hand, my man. | 首先 我们之间的事情变得有些棘手 |
[1:40:39] | Got way out of hand. | 很棘手 |
[1:40:41] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[1:40:43] | Those goomballs couple fucking assholes. | 那些混球真不是个东西 |
[1:40:46] | I take this because of something you did to ’em? | 我为什么要因为你做的事承担这些 |
[1:40:49] | Woah, man… | 老兄 |
[1:40:51] | I got no beef with you whatsoever. | 不管怎样 我和你没有瓜葛 |
[1:40:53] | Everything between me, rinsed with rain. | 你我之间的事 就让它过去吧 |
[1:40:56] | I want you to know, | 我想告诉你 |
[1:40:58] | That my father got in touch with this guy, and he told like whoever it is, | 我爸和那个人联系过 而他告诉所有知情人 |
[1:41:02] | That complaint has been withdrawn. Finished. Oh yeah. | 撤消了投诉 结束了 我们两清 |
[1:41:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:41:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:41:14] | Oh yeah… | 两清 |
[1:41:25] | – This way out. – Oh, yeah. | 出口在那边 -哦好 |
[1:41:30] | No… No… Look Ned | 不不不 听着 内德 |
[1:41:32] | If you’d called first I would’ve save you the trip. I, I… | 如果你早打电话来 就不用白跑一趟 |
[1:41:35] | I’m guessing, that you didn’t see the game. | 我猜你没看比赛吧 |
[1:41:42] | How did this happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[1:41:44] | Louisiana by 3. | 路易斯安纳队赢了3分 |
[1:41:47] | – Hayes ended up playing? – Nope. | -海因斯后来上场了吗 -没 |
[1:41:51] | – Worked out anyway. – What are you talking about? | -不管怎样还是奏效了啊 -你说什么 |
[1:41:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:41:57] | And my daughter’s tickets. Speeding tickets. | 噢 我女儿的超速单 |
[1:42:00] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[1:42:02] | This female highway patrol officer calls up | 那个高速公路的女巡警来电说 |
[1:42:04] | Says they’re taken care of. | 他们会搞定的 |
[1:42:10] | It’s $ 10,000. You sure you don’t wanna count it? | 这是你的10000美元 不用数一下吗 |
[1:42:12] | I trust you. | 不用 我相信你 |
[1:42:14] | – Alright, man. You take care of yourself. – Alright. | -好 哥们 你自己保重 -好 |
[1:42:18] | – Great news. -Why? | -好消息 -啥 |
[1:42:20] | Armand came up with this at the crime scene on Josephine. | 阿曼德来给我看了约瑟芬案现场的证据 |
[1:42:22] | I was uh… I just got lucky. | 我真走运 |
[1:42:25] | Lab found Godshaw’s dna on it. | 实验室在上面查到了G老大的DNA |
[1:42:33] | That is fantastic! | 真是太好了 |
[1:42:36] | Yes! | 没错 |
[1:42:41] | Oh… Look at that. | 看啊 |
[1:43:09] | I found the spoon. | 我找到了那个调羹 |
[1:43:14] | It’s not silver and little rusty. | 不是银色的 而且都有点生锈了 |
[1:43:19] | I want to give it to you. | 我要把这个送给你 |
[1:43:23] | It’s yours | 这是属于你的 |
[1:43:25] | It’s for me? | 给我吗 |
[1:43:34] | That’s so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[1:43:47] | It’s beautiful. | 这很美 |
[1:44:01] | Yes, eight. | 是的 八点 |
[1:44:05] | It’s going down, baby. | 等着到时大干一场 宝贝 |
[1:44:09] | I got some help. | 我有辅助品 |
[1:44:11] | Police department. Stand up. Keep your hands where we can see em. | 警察 举起手来 |
[1:44:14] | – What the fuck is this? – Shut up! | -这他妈的搞什么鬼 -闭嘴 |
[1:44:16] | We got it. | 我们逮到他了 |
[1:44:17] | Check the outside. Check the backyard. Check upstairs. Check his car. | 上下左右 里里外外都去检查一遍 |
[1:44:21] | We got this. It’s okay. Good. We’re good. | 我们搞定了 一切顺利 |
[1:44:23] | – Upstairs. – Cuff him. | -去楼上 -把他铐起来 |
[1:44:24] | No! | 不 |
[1:44:28] | – No! – What do you mean No? | -我不干 -你不干是什么意思 |
[1:44:32] | Here’s what happens. Before we can cuff him, he goes for this weapon, | 我把枪放这儿 这样他会趁我们出手前拿起枪 |
[1:44:35] | We shoot this prick and steal his shit. | 这样我们可以趁机做了他 再捞了他的货 |
[1:44:36] | What the fuck? Terrence… What are we doing? | 毛 特伦斯 这是干什么 |
[1:44:40] | I thought we had our thing going. | 我以为我们是一伙的呢 |
[1:44:41] | And you’re wrong, baby. | 你可错了 小子 |
[1:44:42] | He acts like he likes you, cause he likes to get high. | 他那是装出来的 因为他就爱刺激 |
[1:44:46] | That don’t mean he stops being the police. | 但不表示他就扔掉了警察的身份 |
[1:44:48] | – Cuff him, Stevie. – No. | -把他铐起来 史蒂夫 -不 |
[1:44:50] | Why not we having fun. | 你就不想找点乐子吗 |
[1:44:52] | I said “Cuff him, Stevie!” | 没听到我说的话吗 |
[1:44:55] | This is about money? You want money? You want my fucking money? | 不就是钱吗 你他妈想要我的钱吗 |
[1:44:58] | Take my money! | 拿去好了 |
[1:44:59] | But you won’t gotta kill me for this shit. | 但别为此宰了我 |
[1:45:01] | Go for it, son. | 去吧 小子 |
[1:45:02] | Go for it. | 快去拿枪啊 |
[1:45:03] | Go for it. Go for it. | 去拿啊 快点 |
[1:45:11] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[1:45:14] | Now fucking cuff him. | 操你妈的快点把他铐起来 |
[1:45:19] | I said cuff the motherfucker, Stevie. | 史蒂夫 见你妈个鬼的快把他铐起来 |
[1:45:35] | One year later | 一年后 |
[1:45:47] | Ladies and gentlemen. It’s an honor to conclude this year | 女士们先生们 在这一年之计 |
[1:45:49] | On a positive note. | 很荣幸能做出一下宣告 |
[1:45:51] | In recognition of his leadership, and tenacity, | 为了表彰他的领袖能力与顽强不屈 |
[1:45:54] | And the investigation of Ndele family murders, | 还有在侦破灭门惨案过程中 |
[1:45:57] | Resulting in successful apprehension, and prosecution… | 为抓获三名嫌疑人 |
[1:46:00] | …of the 3 individuals responsible | 做出的无私贡献和杰出努力 |
[1:46:03] | So I’m proud to include Lt. Terrence mcdonagh among those being promoted.. | 我很荣幸地宣布 |
[1:46:09] | …to the rank of “captain” | 特伦斯 麦克唐纳中尉 荣升为上尉 |
[1:46:10] | Captain mcdonagh. | 麦克唐纳上尉 |
[1:46:37] | – Excuse me, would you care for some wine? – No, thank you. | -不好意思 再来点酒吗 -不 谢谢 |
[1:46:40] | We’re all gonna stick with our sparkling water. | 我们还是喝苏打水吧 |
[1:46:45] | I would like to make a toast. | 我想要说下祝酒词 |
[1:46:49] | To the new captain. | 敬我们的新上尉 |
[1:46:51] | To new life. | 还有新生活 |
[1:46:53] | I’m probably gonna start to cry right now. | 我想我要喜极而泣了 |
[1:46:55] | Aw… That’s okay. | 噢 没事的 |
[1:46:58] | To my new family. | 敬我的新家庭 |
[1:47:00] | – God bless! – Hear, hear… | -愿上帝保佑 -对对 |
[1:47:28] | You’re still gonna working the nightshift when I get closer to the D-day? | 就快到我预产期了 你还上夜班吗 |
[1:47:32] | I’ll make sure I’m not. How’s that. | 当然不会 怎么了 |
[1:47:35] | I can get to the hospital on my own, but… | 我可以自己去医院 但是 |
[1:47:37] | But I like having you home at night. | 但我喜欢晚上有你陪着 |
[1:47:40] | I like it better that way too. | 我也是 |
[1:48:51] | – Stand against the wall. – What did we do? | -靠墙站好 -我们怎么了 |
[1:48:53] | – Hey! Stand against the wall – Wait! | -快靠墙站好 -等等 |
[1:48:55] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:48:56] | You two match a description. | 我们怀疑有人在俱乐部贩毒 |
[1:48:58] | In passing drugs in a club. | 你们符合嫌疑特征 |
[1:49:00] | – Sir. You have the… – Don’t say anything. | -长官 你 -闭嘴 |
[1:49:02] | Do exactly what I tell you to do. | 照我说的做 |
[1:49:04] | So. | 现在 |
[1:49:05] | – What are you hiding tonight? – Nothing. | -你们今晚藏了什么 -什么都没有 |
[1:49:07] | – We didn’t do… – Empty your pocket and stuffed out the handbag. | -我们没有 -把口袋和包里的东西都拿出来 |
[1:49:25] | – Room service. – I didn’t order any room service. | -客房服务 -我没叫客房服务 |
[1:49:30] | Must’ve make a mistake again. Holy shit. | 那肯定是又搞错了 我的妈妈咪 |
[1:49:36] | I’m Evaristo Chavez, man. You saved my life. | 我是恩瓦尔托・查维斯 老兄 你救了我的命 |
[1:49:38] | I was in the prison that was flooding, man. | 我那会在水漫金山的牢房里 伙计 |
[1:49:41] | – Oh yeah. – Do you remember me? | -哦是啊 -还记得我吗 |
[1:49:44] | Are you still with the police department? | 你还在警察局工作吗 |
[1:49:46] | Port of call. Still New orleans. | 还是在新奥尔良港工作 |
[1:49:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:49:51] | What happened with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:49:54] | Judge amend me to a drug free program. | 法官让我参加一个免费戒毒项目 |
[1:49:56] | November 14th. I’d have a year clean. | 到11月14日 我就有一年没碰过毒品了 |
[1:50:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:50:07] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[1:50:11] | Sometimes, I had bad days. | 时好时坏 |
[1:50:16] | Listen. You saved my life. | 听着 你救了我的命 |
[1:50:20] | I’m almost done working. I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | 等我完成工作 我就带你离开这儿吧 |
[1:50:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:50:29] | Does fish have dreams? | 鱼会做梦吗 |
[1:50:52] | You know, Chavez. I still hate that I ruined my underwear for you. | 查维斯 我现在还后悔那天为了救你 |
[1:50:55] | That I ruined my underwear for you. | 毁掉了自己的内裤呢 |