英文名称:The Bad Guys
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Stop. | 停 |
[00:43] | I’ll stop if you just explain it to me, – because I don’t… – Would you please just drop it? | 如果你解释给我听我就住手-因为我不…-你能别说了吗? |
[00:46] | All right, all right, fine, fine, fine, fine. | 好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧。 |
[00:48] | Consider it dropped. It’s dropped. | 考虑它了。它是下降了。 |
[00:49] | – It’s on the ground. – Good. | -在地上。——好。 |
[00:52] | But, I mean, come on, everybody loves birthdays. | 但是,我是说,拜托,每个人都喜欢生日。 |
[00:54] | You got decorations. | 你有装饰。 |
[00:56] | You got balloons. You got parties and cake. | 你有气球。你有派对和蛋糕。 |
[00:58] | Look, I don’t need presents, I don’t want decorations, and I’m-I’m not a cake guy. | 听着,我不需要礼物,我不需要装饰,我也不喜欢蛋糕。 |
[01:02] | Seriously, though, you don’t like cake? | 说真的,你不喜欢蛋糕吗? |
[01:04] | Name one food better than cake. | 说出一种比蛋糕更好的食物。 |
[01:06] | Guinea pig. | 几内亚猪。 |
[01:08] | Oh, again with the guinea pig. | 哦,又是豚鼠。 |
[01:09] | I bet if I blindfolded you, you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a skunk and a guinea pig. | 我打赌如果我蒙上你的眼睛,你肯定分不清臭鼬和豚鼠。 |
[01:15] | Wrong. Snakes have impeccable taste buds. | 错了。蛇的味蕾无可挑剔。 |
[01:18] | – I can taste air. – Air? | -我能闻到空气。——空气? |
[01:20] | Yes. Air. | 是的。空气中。 |
[01:23] | Mm. Nice. | 不错。 |
[01:25] | I don’t know. They’re a little, uh… a little cute for my taste. | 我不知道。他们有点,呃…对我来说有点可爱。 |
[01:29] | That’s what makes them so delicious. | 这就是为什么它们如此美味。 |
[01:31] | You’re not just eating food. | 你不只是在吃东西。 |
[01:33] | You’re eating pure goodness. | 你吃的是纯粹的美味。 |
[01:35] | It’s not about the pig. | 这和猪无关。 |
[01:36] | It’s about what it symbolizes on a deeper level. | 而是它在更深层次上象征着什么。 |
[01:41] | So, you can… you can taste air? | 所以,你可以…你能尝到空气吗? |
[01:43] | What else you got? | 你还有什么? |
[01:44] | – Forget about it. – W-W-Wait. | -算了吧。——W-W-Wait。 |
[01:45] | Can you also hear color? | 你还能听到颜色吗? |
[01:47] | – Can you see sound? – All right, all right. Okay. | -你能看见声音吗?-好吧,好吧好吧。 |
[01:49] | ‘Cause we should really be capitalizing on these skills. | 因为我们真的应该利用这些技能。 |
[01:51] | Okay, all right, fine. Get it all out. | 好吧,好吧。发泄出来。 |
[01:53] | – Get it all out now. – Okay, okay. | -现在都说出来。——好吧,好吧。 |
[01:56] | Look at that. 4:00 p.m. | 看看这个。下午4点。 |
[01:58] | Now I know the exact moment our friendship died. | 现在我知道我们友谊消失的确切时间了。 |
[02:02] | – Let’s bounce. – Yep. | ——让我们反弹。——是的。 |
[02:05] | Tastes like, um, you’re gonna stick me with the bill… again. | 尝起来像是你要把账单塞给我…一次。 |
[02:09] | Well, it is my birthday. | 嗯,今天是我的生日。 |
[02:10] | So now you play the birthday card? | 所以你现在要打生日贺卡了? |
[02:12] | That’s interesting. | 这很有趣。 |
[02:14] | Can we get a check, please, when you get a chance? | 你有空的时候,能给我们账单吗? |
[02:18] | Hello? Checkity-check-check. | 喂?Checkity-check-check。 |
[02:21] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[02:22] | We’re just gonna leave the money right here, okay? | 我们就把钱放在这里,好吗? |
[02:26] | You know the one good thing about this place? | 你知道这地方唯一的优点吗? |
[02:28] | – What? – We never have to wait for a table. | ——什么?-我们不用等桌子。 |
[02:29] | Well, isn’t that every place? | 每个地方不都是这样吗? |
[02:31] | Hey, man. How you been? I haven’t seen you in… Snake attack! | 嘿,男人。你怎么了?我好久没见你了……蛇攻击! |
[02:35] | Oh. Mints. | 哦。薄荷糖。 |
[02:36] | Sorry, folks. I’m switching him to decaf. | 对不起,各位。我要让他喝无咖啡因咖啡。 |
[02:40] | All right. | 好吧。 |
[02:41] | Let’s do this. | 让我们这样做。 |
[02:56] | Guinea pig, huh? | 豚鼠,嗯? |
[02:57] | It’s the Rolls-Royce of rodents. | 这是啮齿动物的劳斯莱斯。 |
[02:59] | Yeah, but it’s still a rodent. | 是的,但它仍然是啮齿动物。 |
[03:01] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[03:03] | Don’t mind us, just robbing this place. | 别介意,我们只是来抢劫的。 |
[03:19] | Whoo! Yeah! | 哇!是啊! |
[03:20] | – Go bad… – Or go home. | -变坏…-或者回家。 |
[03:28] | Hey, you. Get over here. | 嘿,你。在这里。 |
[03:31] | Little bit closer. | 有点接近。 |
[03:33] | Oh, I know what it is. | 哦,我知道那是什么。 |
[03:36] | You’re afraid because I’m the… the Big Bad Wolf. | 你害怕是因为我是…大坏狼。 |
[03:39] | Well, I’m not surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶。 |
[03:41] | I am the villain in every story. | 我是每个故事里的反派。 |
[03:43] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Snake? | 对吗,蛇先生? |
[03:44] | Yep. | 是的。 |
[03:46] | Say hello to Mr. Snake. | 跟蛇先生打个招呼吧。 |
[03:49] | Serpentine, safe-cracking machine. | 过蛇,盗窃保险柜的机器。 |
[03:51] | Imagine Houdini but with no arms. | 想象一下没有手臂的胡迪尼。 |
[03:53] | Kind of guy who’d tell you the glass is half empty, then steal it from you. | 那种会告诉你杯子是半空的,然后再从你这里偷走的人。 |
[03:57] | He’s also my best bud. | 他也是我最好的朋友。 |
[03:58] | And today’s his birthday! | 今天是他的生日! |
[04:01] | – Not relevant. – He’s a sweetheart. | ——不相关的。-他是个好人。 |
[04:03] | You’re a sweetheart. | 你是一个宝贝。 |
[04:05] | Well, look who’s here. | 看看谁来了。 |
[04:07] | Took ’em long enough. | 他们花了很长时间。 |
[04:13] | Watch this. | 看这个。 |
[04:15] | Three. | 三。 |
[04:17] | Two. One. | 两个。一个。 |
[04:21] | And over here is Ms. Tarantula, our in-house hacker, our pocket search engine, our traveling tech wizard. | 这位是塔兰图拉女士,我们的内部黑客,我们的口袋搜索引擎,我们的旅行科技奇才。 |
[04:26] | We call her Webs. | 我们叫她蜘蛛网。 |
[04:34] | Very slick, Webs. | 很光滑,网。 |
[04:35] | I also took over the police dispatch, blurred their satellite imaging system, grounded their chopper. | 我还接管了警局调度,模糊了他们的卫星成像系统,让他们的直升机停飞。 |
[04:40] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事。 |
[04:42] | You didn’t. | 你没有。 |
[04:43] | I got a special delivery for… Ah! Ooh! Don’t eat me! | 我有一个特别的快递…啊!噢!别吃我! |
[04:46] | Please! Don’t eat me! | 拜托!别吃我! |
[04:48] | Happy birthday, Mr. Grumpy Pants. | 生日快乐,臭脾气先生。 |
[04:51] | I think I hate you. | 我想我恨你。 |
[05:06] | Guys, it’s me. | 伙计们,这就是我。 |
[05:08] | I was the construction worker. | 我是建筑工人。 |
[05:09] | And this is Mr. Shark, master of disguise, apex predator of a thousand faces. | 这位是鲨鱼先生,伪装大师,千面之王。 |
[05:17] | His greatest trick: stealing the Mona Lisa disguised as the Mona Lisa. | 他最大的把戏是:伪装成蒙娜丽莎偷走蒙娜丽莎。 |
[05:22] | Dig that. | 明白了。 |
[05:23] | Watch it, big tuna. | 小心点,大金枪鱼。 |
[05:24] | I’m trying to work here. | 我在工作呢。 |
[05:26] | Keep it cool, baby. | 冷静点,宝贝。 |
[05:27] | Birthdays should be chill. | 生日应该是冷静的。 |
[05:30] | And rounding out the crew… | 并使全体船员更加丰满…… |
[05:34] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[05:37] | …is Mr. Piranha. | ...是食人鱼先生。 |
[05:39] | He’s a loose cannon with a short fuse, willing to scrap with anyone or anything. | 他是个脾气暴躁的人,愿意跟任何人或任何事吵架。 |
[05:44] | He’s brave. | 他的勇敢。 |
[05:45] | He’s fearless. | 他无所畏惧。 |
[05:48] | Uh, who am I kidding? He’s crazy. | 我在骗谁呢?他疯了。 |
[05:50] | Santo cielo, that’s a lot of po-po. | 桑托·西埃洛,这可是大波。 |
[05:53] | Uh, Piranha, did we forget something? | 食人鱼,我们是不是忘了什么? |
[05:56] | – What? – The present. | ——什么?——现在。 |
[05:58] | – You know. – Oh, um… Of-of course I didn’t forget. | ——你知道的。——哦,嗯…我当然没有忘记。 |
[06:02] | You know you fart when you lie, right? | 你知道撒谎的时候会放屁吧? |
[06:05] | What? No, I fart when I’m nervous. | 什么?不,我一紧张就放屁。 |
[06:07] | Yeah. Nervous about lying. | 是的。担心在撒谎。 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[06:10] | Piranha! | 食人鱼! |
[06:11] | Don’t breathe it in. | 不要吸入。 |
[06:13] | I breathed it in! | 我把它吸进去了! |
[06:14] | Yeah, they’re a bit eccentric, but when you’re born us, you don’t exactly win many popularity contests. | 是啊,他们是有点古怪,但生在我们家的人,是很少能赢得人气竞赛的。 |
[06:20] | – Shark! – Shark! | ——鲨鱼!——鲨鱼! |
[06:22] | Do I wish people didn’t see us as monsters? | 我是不是希望人们不要把我们当成怪物? |
[06:25] | Eight legs, eight times the cardio. | 八条腿,八倍的有氧运动。 |
[06:26] | Monster! | 怪物! |
[06:27] | – Sure, I do. – What’s up, papa? | -当然了。-怎么了,爸爸? |
[06:29] | But these are the cards we’ve been dealt, so we might as well play ’em. | 但这是我们已经发过的牌,所以我们还是打吧。 |
[06:32] | Jackpot! | 大奖! |
[06:33] | Yes! | 是的! |
[06:45] | Um… – What the thorax? – Are you crazy? | 嗯…-什么胸腔?-你疯了吗? |
[06:48] | What? I just wanted a longer car chase. | 什么?我只是想要更长的追车时间。 |
[06:51] | It’s the best part. | 这是最棒的部分。 |
[06:55] | Chief! It’s… Them. | 头! 是……他们。 |
[07:00] | Webs, hit it. | 网,点击它。 |
[07:05] | Get them! | 让他们! |
[07:19] | ♪ Hooked on hip-hop phonics ♪ | ♬喜欢上了嘻哈拼读♬ |
[07:21] | ♪ Yeah, it works for me ♪ | 对,对我来说是可以的 |
[07:22] | ♪ So jump aboard, yeah, this train is free ♪ | 那么就跳上吧,是的,这列火车是自由的♬ |
[07:25] | ♪ The conductor, let me toot my whistle ♪ | ♬售票员,让我吹哨子♬ |
[07:27] | ♪ The instructor of the funky uncle fizzle ♪ | ♬时髦叔叔的教练失败了 |
[07:29] | ♪ We be dancin’ on a lake when it ain’t froze over ♪ | ♬我们在没有结冰的湖面上跳舞 |
[07:32] | ♪ We be walkin’ on water while you’re sinkin’ your rover ♪ | ♬我们在水上行走,而你在弄沉你的漫游车 |
[07:34] | ♪ If you step any closer, you’ll be eatin’ some teeth ♪ | ♪你再往前走,就会被咬断牙齿♪ |
[07:36] | ♪ So please step back… ♪ | ♬请退后……♪ |
[07:40] | I’m gonna put you guys away for so long, your fleas will have fleas. | 我要把你们关很长时间,你们身上的跳蚤也会长跳蚤。 |
[07:49] | Chief. You want some cake? | 头。你想吃蛋糕吗? |
[07:51] | You seem a little hangry. | 你看起来有点饿怒。 |
[07:53] | Get that thing out of my face before I… – Excuse me, Chief. – What? | 把那东西拿开,不然我…-打扰一下,队长。——什么? |
[08:00] | ♪ Stop ♪ | ♪♪停止 |
[08:02] | ♪ Drop ♪ | ♪♪下降 |
[08:04] | ♪ Roll, roll ♪ | ♬滚动,♬滚动 |
[08:09] | ♪ Stop… ♪ | ♪停止……♪ |
[08:12] | You’re mine. | 你是我的。 |
[08:13] | ♪ Roll… ♪ | ♪滚……♪ |
[08:18] | Hermano。 Hermano. | |
[08:26] | ♪ I’m gonna get mine, mine, stake mine, really ♪ | ♬我要拿回我的,我的,我的,真的♬ |
[08:29] | ♪ Chi-Town cat gettin’ cheese like Philly ♪ | ♬和费城的猫一样♬想吃奶酪 |
[08:31] | ♪ Order steak at the grilly, I flow chilly… ♪ | ♬在烤架前点牛排,我浑身发冷……♪ |
[08:43] | ♪ And you’s a chicken nugget head, dip it in my chitchat ♪ | ♬你是个鸡块头,在我的闲聊里掺和♬ |
[08:47] | ♪ Stop… ♪ | ♪停止……♪ |
[08:48] | Yeah, we may be bad, but we’re so good at it. | 是啊,我们也许很差劲,但我们太擅长了。 |
[08:56] | ♪ Stop ♪ | ♪♪停止 |
[08:58] | ♪ Drop… ♪ | ♪下降……♪ |
[09:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不,不,不,不,不,不,不! |
[09:02] | Keep running, Wolf! | 继续跑,狼! |
[09:04] | One of these days, your luck is gonna run out! | 总有一天,你的运气会用光的! |
[09:36] | All right, Piranha, you’re up. | 好了,食人鱼,该你了。 |
[09:39] | ♪ Oh… ♪ | ♪哦…♪ |
[09:44] | ♪ Happy bir… ♪ | ♪快乐bir……♪ |
[09:46] | – Seriously? – Snake, come on. | ——认真?- Snake,来吧。 |
[09:48] | At least make a toast. | 至少祝酒吧。 |
[09:50] | – Toast! Come on! – Come on. | ——烤面包!来吧!- – – – – -来吧。 |
[09:51] | – Okay, okay. All right. A toast. – Whoo! | ——好吧,好吧。好吧。一个面包。——哇! |
[09:53] | Fine. | 很好。 |
[09:54] | I’ve made a lot of enemies in my time… I mean, a lot… but out of all the people in the world, I hate you guys the least. | 我这辈子树敌太多了…我是说,很多……但在这世上所有人中,我最不恨你们。 |
[10:02] | – Aw. – That was actually kind of beautiful. | ——哦。-还挺漂亮的。 |
[10:04] | You’re a poet, man. | 你是个诗人,伙计。 |
[10:05] | To Mr. Snake and his strange dislike of birthdays. | 敬蛇先生和他讨厌生日的怪脾气。 |
[10:09] | Yay! | 耶! |
[10:12] | Everyone say, “Robbery.” | 每个人都说,“抢劫”。 |
[10:14] | Robbery. | 抢劫。 |
[10:16] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[10:17] | Look at those dimples. | 看看那些酒窝。 |
[10:19] | – Happy birthday, buddy. – Okay. | -生日快乐,伙计。——好的。 |
[10:21] | – Now, dig in, fellas. – Yes! | -现在开始吃吧,伙计们。——是的! |
[10:23] | Piranha! | 食人鱼! |
[10:25] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样做。 |
[10:27] | That was so gross. | 太恶心了。 |
[10:28] | That was my lunch! | 那是我的午餐! |
[10:30] | You snooze, you lose. | 你打盹,你就输了。 |
[10:32] | You like that. | 你这样的。 |
[10:34] | Nice. | 好了。 |
[10:37] | Ooh, wow. | 哦,哇。 |
[10:39] | I forgot we had those Push Pops. | 我忘了我们还有推棒棒糖。 |
[10:40] | Man, my tummy is rumbling like a kraken right now. | 伙计,我的肚子现在都咕咕叫了。 |
[10:43] | Yeah. Want it? | 是的。想要吗? |
[10:45] | You know he’s not gonna give it to you. | 你知道他不会给你的。 |
[10:47] | No, I believe that deep down Snake is a kind and generous soul. | 不,我相信蛇在内心深处是一个善良和慷慨的灵魂。 |
[10:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:54] | Here. Take it. | 给 拿着。 |
[10:56] | Oh, yeah! | 哦,耶! |
[10:57] | Pop me, please. | 请给我 |
[10:59] | – Ah… – Ha! | ——啊……——哈! |
[11:01] | Sucker. | 傻瓜。 |
[11:02] | Come on, man. Now you gonna make me get all aggressive. | 来吧,男人。现在你要让我变得咄咄逼人了。 |
[11:06] | Animals. | 动物。 |
[11:08] | Spit it out! Spit it out! | 吐出来!吐出来! |
[11:10] | Never! | 从来没有! |
[11:11] | Let’s see what they’re saying about us today. | 让我们看看他们今天是怎么说我们的。 |
[11:13] | What up? It’s Tiffany Fluffit, Channel 6 Action News. | 什么了?我是Tiffany Fluffit,第六频道动作新闻。 |
[11:15] | The Bad Guys have struck again… Guys, guys, stop it. We’re on TV. | 坏蛋们又来了……伙计们,伙计们,住手。我们在电视上。 |
[11:20] | – Ooh, ooh! – …proving once more that they are the most diabolical criminals of our time. | ——噢,噢!-…再次证明他们是我们这个时代最邪恶的罪犯。 |
[11:24] | Ooh, “diabolical.” That’s new. | 哦,“恶魔”。这是新的。 |
[11:27] | Know what it sounds like? A cologne. | 知道这听起来像什么吗?科隆。 |
[11:29] | Diabolical. | 恶魔的。 |
[11:30] | To address this heinous crime spree is the newly elected governor, Diane Foxington. | 负责处理这起令人发指的犯罪事件的是新当选的州长,黛安·福克斯顿。 |
[11:35] | – Governor? – Okay. Yeah. | ——州长?——好的。是的。 |
[11:37] | I hear you. I hear you. | 我听到你。我听到你。 |
[11:38] | Listen, listen. We all know how dastardly the Bad Guys are. | 听着,听着。我们都知道坏人有多卑鄙。 |
[11:42] | – You bet we are. – But more than anything… I feel sorry for them. | -当然了。-但最重要的是…我为他们感到难过。 |
[11:48] | What? | 什么? |
[11:50] | These so-called Bad Guys are really just second-rate has-beens. | 这些所谓的坏蛋其实只是二流的过气人物。 |
[11:54] | Behind their amateurish antics and, frankly, unoriginal capers… I mean, really, another bank?.. . is nothing but a deep well of anger… I ain’t angry! You’re angry! | 在他们业余的滑稽动作和坦率地说,缺乏独创性的胡闹背后……我是说,真的吗,另一家银行?只是一口愤怒的深井……我不是生气!你生气! |
[12:04] | – …denial… – Not true. | 否认-……——不是真的。 |
[12:06] | …and self-loathing. | ...和自我厌恶。 |
[12:07] | The only one I self-loathe is you. | 我唯一讨厌的人就是你。 |
[12:09] | And those are holes that no amount of cash or priceless art can ever fill. | 这些空洞是任何现金或无价的艺术都无法填补的。 |
[12:17] | What’s on the Food Network? | 美食频道有什么节目? |
[12:19] | So, can we just forget about… Who-who is she to judge us? | 所以,我们能不能忘了…她凭什么评判我们? |
[12:22] | …and focus on more positive things? | ...专注于更积极的事情? |
[12:24] | And what could be more positive than the Annual Good Samaritan Awards, where tomorrow night I will present the Golden Dolphin to this year’s goodest citizen? | 还有什么比年度好撒玛利亚人奖更积极的呢,明晚我将在那里把金海豚颁发给今年的好公民? |
[12:35] | I can’t believe I voted for her. | 真不敢相信我投了她一票。 |
[12:36] | You voted for her? | 你投票给她了? |
[12:38] | What? She’s good on climate change. | 什么?她擅长气候变化。 |
[12:40] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等。这是怎么呢 |
[12:42] | You’ve got that twinkle in your eye. | 你眼睛里闪着光芒。 |
[12:46] | Guys, who’s up for another job? | 伙计们,谁想要另一份工作? |
[12:50] | A big one. | 一个大的。 |
[12:53] | The Golden Dolphin. | 黄金海豚。 |
[12:55] | – Seriously? – Oh. | ——认真?——哦。 |
[12:57] | I thought I was the crazy one. | 我以为是我疯了。 |
[12:58] | That job has broken every criminal who’s tried it. | 每一个做过这种工作的罪犯都被击垮了。 |
[13:01] | The Bucharest Bandits, Lucky Jim. | 布加勒斯特强盗,幸运吉姆。 |
[13:04] | The Crimson Paw. | 深红色的爪子。 |
[13:05] | Actually, the Crimson Paw was never arrested. | 事实上,深红色爪子从未被逮捕过。 |
[13:07] | Yeah, but he never stole anything again. | 是啊,但他再也没偷过东西。 |
[13:10] | Snake, what better way to wipe that smirk off the governor’s fuzzy face than stealing the Golden Dolphin from right under her whiskers? | 小蛇,还有什么比从州长的胡子底下偷走金色海豚更好的办法来抹去她脸上的傻笑呢? |
[13:17] | This is the Holy Grail of thievery. | 这是偷窃的圣杯。 |
[13:20] | If we pull this off, we’ll cement our legacy as the greatest criminals of all time. | 如果我们成功了,就能巩固我们作为史上最大罪犯的名声。 |
[13:25] | Whoa, whoa, buddy. | 哇,哇,老兄。 |
[13:26] | I thought we weren’t supposed to make things personal. | 我以为我们不应该搞私人恩怨。 |
[13:29] | Besides, we’ve got a good thing going here. | 再说了,我们的关系还不错。 |
[13:31] | Friends, freedom, and just look at this loot. | 朋友,自由,看看这些战利品。 |
[13:36] | All right, you’re right. Forget it. | 好吧,你说得对。算了吧。 |
[13:37] | – The Dolphin job is off. – Good. | -取消海豚任务。——好。 |
[13:40] | I guess the pig will get his trophy after all. | 我想这头猪终究会得到他的战利品。 |
[13:42] | Yeah, I guess he would… What do you mean, “pig”? | 是的,我想他会…你说”猪”是什么意思? |
[13:46] | Oh, yes, did I not mention that? | 对了,我没说过吗? |
[13:48] | That’s weird. I thought I mentioned that it was, uh… The Good Samaritan is… A guinea pig? | 这是奇怪的。我记得我说过这是…好撒玛利亚人是…几内亚猪吗? |
[13:56] | What do you say, Snakey? | 你说呢,snake ? |
[13:57] | Better than cake. | 比蛋糕好吃。 |
[13:59] | Right. | 对。 |
[14:00] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧。很好。 |
[14:03] | But he better be delicious. | 但他最好好吃。 |
[14:05] | Are we all in this together? | 我们是同舟共济的吗? |
[14:09] | So here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的。 |
[14:11] | Like every year, the ceremony will be held at the Museum of Fine Arts, where the Golden Dolphin will be positioned just beyond the backstage curtain. | 与往年一样,颁奖仪式将在美术馆举行,金色海豚将被安置在后台幕布的后面。 |
[14:20] | Sounds easy. | 听起来很容易。 |
[14:21] | Sounds easy, hermano, but to get there, we’ll need to bypass three levels of security. | 听起来很简单,伙计,但要去那里,我们得绕过三层安保。 |
[14:26] | So, step one: We’ll need to blend in. | 第一步,我们要融入人群。 |
[14:30] | ♪ Baby, I’m howlin’ for you ♪ | ♪宝贝,我在为你嚎叫 |
[14:35] | ♪ Da-da da-da da, da-da da-da da… ♪ | |
[14:37] | Professor Marmalade, this year’s recipient of the Golden Dolphin, the most annoying good creature on the planet. | Marmalade教授,今年的金海豚奖得主,地球上最令人讨厌的好生物。 |
[14:43] | Professor, in the past year, you’ve stopped wars, fed the hungry and saved countless pandas. | 教授,在过去的一年里,您停止了战争,喂饱了饥饿的人们,拯救了无数的熊猫。 |
[14:48] | Some have described your goodness as second only to Mother Teresa. | 有人说您的善良仅次于特蕾莎修女。 |
[14:52] | Oh, Tiffany, it’s not a competition. | 蒂芙尼,这不是比赛。 |
[14:55] | And if it were, it would really be more of a tie. | 如果是的话,那就更像平局了。 |
[14:57] | But we can all agree that there is a flower of goodness inside all of us, just waiting to blossom. | 但我们都同意,在我们每个人的内心都有一朵善良的花,等待着绽放。 |
[15:04] | Once inside, there are two armored doors. | 一进去,就有两扇装甲门。 |
[15:06] | The first can only be opened by a special key card that is carried by our dear friend, the chief of police. | 第一种只能由我们亲爱的朋友,警察局长携带的特殊钥匙卡打开。 |
[15:12] | The second is outfitted with a retinal scanner and guarded by an elite special ops unit trained to strike first and ask questions later. | 第二辆配备了视网膜扫描仪,由一支训练有素的精英特种部队看守,他们的任务是先下手为强,后提出问题。 |
[15:22] | Governor Foxington is the only one who has clearance to open the second door. | 福克斯顿州长是唯一有权限打开第二扇门的人。 |
[15:26] | So, step two: She and I will need to get up close and personal. | 第二步,我和她要近距离接触。 |
[15:30] | Enjoy your evening, Mr. Ambassador. | 祝您今晚愉快,大使先生。 |
[15:32] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你,女士。 |
[15:33] | Interesting piece. | 有趣的作品。 |
[15:35] | Trashy, pointless and pretentious. | 垃圾,无意义和自命不凡。 |
[15:38] | Hmm. They say that art reveals more about the viewer than the artist. | 嗯。他们说艺术比艺术家更能揭示观者。 |
[15:42] | Mister… Poodleton. Oliver Poodleton. | 先生……Poodleton。奥利弗Poodleton。 |
[15:46] | Uh… okay. | 嗯…好吧。 |
[15:47] | It’s about time someone stood up to those diabolical Bad Guys. | 是时候有人站出来对抗那些邪恶的坏蛋了。 |
[15:52] | Though, I’ve got to say, no one’s succeeded yet. | 不过,我得说,还没有人成功过。 |
[15:55] | Eh. I don’t think it’ll be that hard. | 嗯。我觉得没那么难。 |
[15:58] | I have a feeling it’ll be harder than you think. | 我觉得这比你想的要难。 |
[16:00] | I’d say they’re one epic job away from cementing their legacy. | 我得说,他们离巩固他们的传奇只差一项伟大的工作。 |
[16:06] | Mr. Poodleton, you’re-you’re funny. | 普顿先生,你很有趣。 |
[16:08] | I am? | 我是谁? |
[16:10] | The only legacy they’re cementing is life in prison. | 他们唯一要巩固的遗产就是终身监禁。 |
[16:12] | Did you see their last job? | 你看过他们上一份工作吗? |
[16:14] | Ugh. Unsecured exits, crude disguises, compulsive showboating. | 啊。不安全的出口,粗糙的伪装,强迫性的炫耀。 |
[16:18] | I mean, it was a mess. | 我是说,那真是一团糟。 |
[16:19] | All the classic signs of a crew in decline. | 这些都是船员衰落的典型迹象。 |
[16:22] | Next, they’re gonna make it personal. | 接下来,他们会针对你。 |
[16:25] | That’s when you know they’re toast. | 这时候你就知道他们完蛋了。 |
[16:29] | Uh, well, that’s your opinion. | 好吧,那只是你的观点。 |
[16:31] | It is, and I’m the governor. | 是的,而且我是州长。 |
[16:35] | As for the sculpture, I think it’s about perspective. | 至于雕塑,我认为是关于透视的。 |
[16:39] | If you look closely enough, even trash can be recycled into something beautiful. | 如果你仔细观察,即使是垃圾也可以回收成美丽的东西。 |
[16:45] | How about that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[16:48] | I guess some things aren’t always as they appear. | 我想有些事并不总是像表面那样。 |
[16:52] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我。 |
[16:53] | May I? I can’t miss a photo op with the governor and a pile of garbage. | 我可以吗?我不能错过和州长还有一堆垃圾一起拍照的机会。 |
[16:57] | Oh, Mr. Poodleton, you’re too hard on yourself. | 普顿先生,你对自己太苛刻了。 |
[17:00] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[17:05] | Okay, friends. | 好吧,朋友。 |
[17:06] | It’s showtime. | 好戏上演。 |
[17:10] | Once we’re in, it’s on to step three: | 一旦我们进入,就进入第三步: |
[17:12] | We split up and we take our positions. | 我们分头行动,各就各位。 |
[17:15] | Officers, if the Bad Guys crash this event, I am definitely going to lose my job, and I will not hesitate to take you down with me. | 警官们,如果坏人破坏了这次活动,我肯定会丢了工作,我会毫不犹豫地拉你们一起下水。 |
[17:24] | – Now, move out. – Yes, ma’am! | -现在,出去。——是的,女士! |
[17:26] | Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut… | |
[17:44] | Mic’s on. Everyone on comms, do you copy? | 麦克风的。所有人都在通讯,收到了吗? |
[17:46] | – Copy. – Copy. – Copy. | -收到 |
[17:47] | Copy. | 收到 |
[18:08] | A drink for the pretty lady? | 给美女来杯酒? |
[18:09] | No, thank you. My life is too complicated right now. | 不了,谢谢。我现在的生活太复杂了。 |
[18:12] | Uh, uh… | 呃,呃… |
[18:41] | Boys, it’s Dolphin season. | 孩子们,现在是海豚的季节。 |
[18:46] | Copy that. I’m on the move. | 收到我要走了。 |
[18:50] | Unit two, is the backstage area still secure? | 第二小队,后台安全吗? |
[18:52] | Unit two. All clear. | 两个单位。所有清晰。 |
[18:53] | This is where all the training pays off. | 这就是所有训练的回报。 |
[18:56] | Oh, pardon me. | 哦,对不起。 |
[18:57] | – Terribly sorry. – Not a problem, sir. | ——很抱歉。-没问题,先生。 |
[18:59] | Keep your eyes open, boys. | 睁大眼睛,伙计们。 |
[19:01] | They could be anywhere, just waiting to humiliate us. | 他们可能在任何地方,等着羞辱我们。 |
[19:08] | Wolf is in position. | 狼就位了。 |
[19:10] | Piranha, you all penguin-suited and booted? | 食人鱼,你们都是企鹅吗? |
[19:12] | Affirmative. I’m a clean, mean, Dolphin-stealing machine. | 肯定的。我是个干净,刻薄,偷海豚的机器。 |
[19:16] | What’s going on, guys? | 怎么了,伙计们? |
[20:01] | – Here, let me help you. – Ooh. | -来,我来帮你。——哦。 |
[20:03] | Are you okay, ma’am? | 你还好吗,女士? |
[20:04] | Oh, my gracious, yes. | 哦,天哪,是的。 |
[20:08] | I may be dizzy, but I’m alive, thanks to you. | 我可能有点晕,但我还活着,多亏了你。 |
[20:11] | – What are you… – Oh. | -你在…——哦。 |
[20:16] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢你,亲爱的。 |
[20:19] | You’re such a good boy. | 你真是个好孩子。 |
[20:41] | All good, brother? | 好的,哥哥? |
[20:43] | Yeah, all… a-all good. Yeah, yeah. | 是的,所有的…a好。是的,是的。 |
[20:46] | Um… Webs, what do you say about moving on to step four? | 嗯…蛛网,你觉得我们开始第四步怎么样? |
[20:50] | Copy that. Shark, you’re up. | 收到鲨鱼,你。 |
[20:53] | – Do your thing. – Do I get to improvise? | -做你该做的。-我可以即兴发挥吗? |
[20:56] | Yes, fine. Improvise. | 是的,很好。即兴发挥。 |
[20:58] | But please be subtle. | 但请低调一点。 |
[20:59] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼。 |
[21:03] | I’m having a baby! | 我要生孩子了! |
[21:05] | Is there a doctor? | 有医生吗? |
[21:06] | Or perhaps several security guards that could leave their post and help me? | 或者几个保安可以离开他们的岗位来帮我? |
[21:30] | “Fish surprise”? | “鱼惊喜”? |
[21:33] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[21:42] | Hey, Webs, can you enhance this… Done. Eight steps ahead of you, Wolfie. | 嘿,蜘蛛网,你能把这个…完成了。在你前面八步,Wolfie。 |
[21:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, your emcee for the Good Samaritan Awards… All right, Shark, we’re in. | 女士们先生们,今天的好心人颁奖典礼主持人…好了,鲨鱼,我们进去了。 |
[22:02] | Oops, I forgot, I’m not pregnant. | 哦,我忘了,我没有怀孕。 |
[22:04] | …president of the committee, Governor Diane Foxington. | ...委员会主席,戴安·福克斯顿州长 |
[22:09] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你!谢谢你!非常感谢。 |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[22:14] | Last year, we faced our biggest test when a meteorite crashed into our dear city. | 去年,我们面临了最大的考验一颗陨石撞击了我们亲爱的城市。 |
[22:20] | That meteorite didn’t just make a hole in our city. | 那颗陨石不仅在我们的城市挖了个洞。 |
[22:23] | It made a hole in our hearts. | 它在我们心中留下了一个空洞。 |
[22:25] | Aw. | 哦。 |
[22:27] | But even in tragedy, Professor Marmalade, he did what he does so well. | 但即使是在悲剧中,橘子酱教授,他也做得很好。 |
[22:32] | He made us look at things differently. | 他改变了我们看待事物的方式。 |
[22:34] | And thanks to you, Marmalade, the Love Crater Meteorite will forever serve as a symbol of how there is good even in the worst places. | 感谢你,橘子酱,爱陨坑陨石将永远成为一个象征,即使在最糟糕的地方也有好的一面。 |
[22:45] | Whoo! | 哇! |
[22:56] | Hurry up. | 快点。 |
[23:00] | …and successfully reversed climate change for the well-being of all of us. | ...为了我们所有人的福祉,成功地扭转了气候变化。 |
[23:04] | This is going surprisingly smoothly. | 这一切进展得出奇地顺利。 |
[23:15] | What the molt is that? | 那是什么蜕皮? |
[23:18] | The Wolf Piranha Snake Shark Tarantula – Protection System. – The WPSST? | 狼食人蛇鲨鱼狼蛛保护系统。——WPSST吗? |
[23:21] | – This was not supposed to happen. – What? | -这是不应该发生的。——什么? |
[23:24] | Guys, calm down. I’m on it. | 伙计,冷静下来。我在它。 |
[23:26] | Initiating WPSST override protocol. | 启动WPSST覆盖协议。 |
[23:29] | Get it, queen! | 得到它,女王! |
[23:32] | – Did it work? – Just give me five minutes. | -有用吗?-给我五分钟。 |
[23:34] | And now, please join me in welcoming to the stage… We don’t have five minutes. | 现在,请和我一起欢迎大家上台……我们没有五分钟了。 |
[23:40] | …Professor Marmalade. | ...教授果酱。 |
[23:42] | Aw. | 哦。 |
[23:43] | We love you, Professor Marmalade! | 我们爱你,橘子酱教授! |
[23:45] | The pig is on the move. | 猪在移动。 |
[23:47] | I repeat, the pig is on the move. | 重复,猪在移动。 |
[23:49] | Webs, Webs, the curtain’s going up any minute. | 蛛网,蛛网,大幕随时会升起。 |
[23:51] | It’s not letting me in. | 它不让我进去。 |
[23:53] | Check your system preferences. | 检查系统首选项。 |
[23:54] | You probably need to download a driver. | 您可能需要下载驱动程序。 |
[23:55] | Try rebooting. | 试着重新启动。 |
[23:56] | Oh, my gosh, you fixed it. | 天啊,你修好了。 |
[23:58] | – Really? – No! | ——真的吗?——不! |
[23:59] | Hey, Larry. | 嗨,拉里。 |
[24:01] | Come on, open up. | 快点,开门。 |
[24:02] | What did we say about locking doors? | 我们不是说要锁门吗? |
[24:04] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Shark, I got a situation here. | 哦,不,不,不,不,不。鲨鱼,我这里有情况。 |
[24:06] | Copy that. I’m on my way. | 收到我马上就来。 |
[24:10] | Hurry up, guys. | 快点,伙计们。 |
[24:11] | Time to turn this baby on beast mode. | 该把这宝贝变成野兽模式了。 |
[24:16] | Eat it, WPSST! | 吃它,WPSST ! |
[24:22] | Please, not now. | 请,不是现在。 |
[24:24] | – Wolf. – Wait, wait, wait. No, no, Piranha! | ——狼。-等等,等等。不,不,食人鱼! |
[24:26] | This award is for… As I was saying… No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 这个奖是颁给……正如我所说的……不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不! |
[24:39] | – Piranha! Are you kidding me? – Sorry! | 食人鱼!你在开玩笑吗?——对不起! |
[24:42] | And that’s why my Gala for Goodness will raise all the money needed for those less fortunate. | 这就是为什么我的慈善晚会将为那些不幸的人筹集所需的所有资金。 |
[24:47] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[24:50] | I’m starting to get mad here, Larry. | 我要生气了,拉里。 |
[24:54] | Webs! Webs! | 网!网! |
[24:55] | And now the moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 现在到了我们期待已久的时刻。 |
[25:00] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[25:13] | Excuse me. | 原谅我。 |
[25:15] | Is this the ladies’ room? | 这是女洗手间吗? |
[25:16] | Oh, uh, y-you need to take a right at the end of the hall, ma’am. | 你得在走廊尽头右转,女士。 |
[25:26] | Yes. Whoop-bam! | 是的。Whoop-bam ! |
[25:29] | Oh, come on! | 哦,来吧! |
[25:31] | And now it is my honor to award Professor Marmalade with the Golden Dolphin! | 现在我荣幸地将金海豚奖颁给橘子酱教授! |
[25:41] | – No. – No. | ——没有。——没有。 |
[25:42] | Yes! | 是的! |
[25:43] | I mean, yes! | 我的意思是,是的! |
[25:46] | What? | 什么? |
[25:52] | Everyone, everyone, uh, please don’t panic. | 各位,各位,请不要惊慌。 |
[25:55] | Just stay calm. | 只是保持冷静。 |
[25:56] | I’m-I’m sure there’s an explanation for this. | 我相信这肯定是有原因的。 |
[26:00] | I repeat, uh, please do not panic. | 重复一遍,请不要惊慌。 |
[26:05] | Nice work, everybody. | 不错的工作,每一个人。 |
[26:07] | Now, let’s make like a wolf and get the pack out of here. | 现在,让我们像狼一样带着狼群离开这里。 |
[26:10] | Ah, wordplay. | 啊,玩文字游戏。 |
[26:12] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白。 |
[26:13] | Diane, Diane, if I may… You have to understand, I didn’t bring hope back to the city for an award. | 黛安,黛安,请允许我…你要明白,我把希望带回这座城市不是为了获奖。 |
[26:21] | I did these good things because of how they made me feel. | 我做这些好事是因为它们带给我的感觉。 |
[26:25] | That tingly feeling I get. | 那种兴奋的感觉。 |
[26:26] | That shiver up my spine. | 吓得我脊背发抖。 |
[26:28] | The wag in my tiny tail. | 我的小尾巴在摇。 |
[26:32] | Because, you see, being good just feels so good. | 因为,你看,做个好人感觉很好。 |
[26:38] | And when you’re good, you’re loved. | 当你表现好的时候,你会被爱。 |
[26:43] | Wolf? | 狼吗? |
[26:45] | – Wolf? – What are you doing? | ——狼?-你在干什么? |
[26:47] | Go! | 走吧! |
[26:49] | It’s the Bad Guys! | 是坏蛋们! |
[26:51] | Arrest them! | 逮捕他们! |
[26:52] | Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut. | |
[26:58] | They stole the Golden Dolphin! | 他们偷走了金海豚! |
[26:59] | Come on, you can’t prove that. | 拜托,你没法证明的。 |
[27:04] | My baby! | 我的孩子! |
[27:06] | On your knees, Bad Guys. | 跪下,坏蛋们。 |
[27:08] | With your hands up. | 举起手来。 |
[27:09] | Never! We’re out of here. | 从来没有!我们要走了。 |
[27:14] | So long, suckers. | 再见了,笨蛋们。 |
[27:22] | Well, this just got a little weird. | 这事有点奇怪。 |
[27:27] | The Bad Guys go bust. | 坏蛋们完蛋了。 |
[27:29] | The nefarious fivesome has finally been captured. | 邪恶的五人组终于被抓住了。 |
[27:32] | And I, Tiffany Fluffit, am first on the scene. | 我,Tiffany Fluffit,第一个到达现场。 |
[27:34] | Wow. You know, I-I just realized that I have devoted my entire adult life to putting you in jail. | 哇。我刚意识到我把整个成年生活都献给了把你送进监狱。 |
[27:40] | You are my purpose. | 你是我的目标。 |
[27:42] | Without you, who am I? | 没有你,我是谁? |
[27:44] | Ah, I’m just kidding. | 啊,我开玩笑的。 |
[27:45] | This is the best moment of my life! | 这是我一生中最美好的时刻! |
[27:48] | It’s the end of the Bad Guys. | 这是坏人的末日。 |
[27:51] | No! | 不! |
[27:52] | Get your hands off of me! | 别碰我! |
[27:54] | Ooh, you’re begging for a biting right now. | 你这是在求我咬你。 |
[27:57] | Wolf! | 狼! |
[28:01] | Professor Marmalade! Madam Governor! | 果酱教授!州长夫人! |
[28:03] | Ooh, Professor Marmalade! Madam Governor! | 哦,果酱教授!州长夫人! |
[28:05] | – Madam Governor! – One at a time. One at a time. | ——州长夫人!-一次一个。一个一个来。 |
[28:10] | – Hey. Hey! – Excuse me. | -嗨。嘿!——对不起。 |
[28:11] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了。 |
[28:13] | I just wanted to congratulate the governor here. | 我只是想恭喜州长。 |
[28:16] | I got to say, you really got us pegged. | 我得说,你真的让我们陷入困境了。 |
[28:19] | We’re just a deep well of anger and self-loathing. | 我们只是愤怒和自我厌恶的深井。 |
[28:23] | – Denial. – Sure. That, too. | ——拒绝。——确定。,太。 |
[28:25] | – Narcissism. – Yeah. Yeah. | ——自恋。-是的。是的。 |
[28:26] | Emotional emptiness. | 情感上的空虚。 |
[28:27] | – So we’re on the same page. – Hmm. | -这么说我们意见一致了——嗯。 |
[28:29] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[28:31] | Sadly, we were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals. | 可悲的是,我们从来没有机会成为二流罪犯。 |
[28:38] | If only there was someone who could help the flower of goodness inside us blossom. | 要是有人能让我们内心的善良之花绽放就好了。 |
[28:44] | Some icon of love and forgiveness, like, uh, I don’t know, Mother Teresa. | 爱和宽恕的象征,比如,我不知道,特蕾莎修女。 |
[28:50] | Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest of our hopeless lives. | 最好的办法就是把我们扔进监狱度过我们绝望的余生。 |
[28:56] | Yeah, that’s the plan. | 是的,计划是这样的。 |
[28:57] | Wait, wait, wait, no, no. | 等等,等等,不,不。 |
[28:59] | – Get in there. – Ow! | -进去。——噢! |
[29:01] | Wait. | 等 |
[29:04] | Uh, beg… beg pardon? | 嗯,求……对不起吗? |
[29:05] | Mr. Wolf may be a savage beast. | 狼先生可能是一只凶猛的野兽。 |
[29:07] | Basically walking garbage. | 基本上走垃圾。 |
[29:09] | Sorry, I’m making a point. | 抱歉,我只是想说明一点。 |
[29:10] | Do what you need to do, pal. | 做你该做的,伙计。 |
[29:12] | But how can we say they’re hopeless if they’ve never been given a chance? | 但如果他们从未被给予机会,我们怎么能说他们是无望的呢? |
[29:16] | What if… what if we tried a little experiment, Diane? | 如果……我们做个小实验怎么样,戴安? |
[29:20] | As you know, my Gala for Goodness, the “hashtag charity event of the year,” is coming up. | 如你所知,我的慈善晚会,“年度话题标签慈善活动”即将到来。 |
[29:26] | If I can prove to everyone at that gala that the Bad Guys have changed, will you set them free and give them a clean start? | 如果我能向晚会上的所有人证明坏人已经变了,你会放了他们给他们一个全新的开始吗? |
[29:33] | – What? Professor Marmalade! – Ow! | ——什么?果酱教授!——噢! |
[29:36] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t you see what he’s doing? | 不,不,不。你没看到他在做什么吗? |
[29:38] | He’s playing you. | 他玩你的。 |
[29:40] | But it was my idea. | 但这是我的主意。 |
[29:41] | It was his idea. | 这是他的主意。 |
[29:42] | But only because you made him have it. | 但那是因为你逼他的。 |
[29:44] | Madam Governor, you can’t just let them go. | 州长女士,你不能就这么放他们走。 |
[29:47] | Professor, I’m not about to put the safety of the city on the line for an experiment. | 教授,我不会为了一个实验而拿城市的安全冒险。 |
[29:51] | Excuse me, Madam Governor. | 打扰一下,州长女士。 |
[29:53] | I seem to remember that a wise person once said, “Even trash can be recycled into something beautiful.” | 我似乎记得一位智者曾经说过:“即使是垃圾也可以回收利用成美丽的东西。” |
[30:04] | Okay. I’m game. | 好吧。我的游戏。 |
[30:06] | But only because it’s you, Professor. | 但那是因为是你,教授。 |
[30:08] | No! | 不! |
[30:10] | We’ll hold on to the Dolphin until the gala. | 我们会在晚会前保留海豚。 |
[30:12] | Just to remove any unnecessary temptation. | 只是为了消除任何不必要的诱惑。 |
[30:15] | Of course. Good thinking. | 当然。好想法。 |
[30:17] | That’s why you’re governor. | 这就是你当州长的原因。 |
[30:19] | Now that everyone’s happy… Not happy. | 既然大家都高兴了……不快乐。 |
[30:23] | …I, Rupert Marmalade the Fourth, will turn the Bad Guys into… the Good Guys! | ...我,鲁伯特·橘子酱四世,会把坏人变成…好人! |
[30:34] | I think these belong to you. | 我想这些是你的。 |
[30:37] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[30:39] | Not everyone gets a second chance. | 不是每个人都有第二次机会。 |
[30:42] | Make the most of it, Mr. Poodleton. | 好好享受吧,普顿先生。 |
[30:55] | Wolf? | 狼吗? |
[30:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[30:58] | – What? – Yeah. | ——什么?-是的。 |
[31:00] | Oh, that. | 哦,,。 |
[31:02] | I-I-I’m sorry. I thought it was, uh, obvious. | I-I-I很抱歉。我觉得这很明显 |
[31:05] | We’re gonna go good. | 我们会顺利的。 |
[31:08] | Uh, you totally lost me. | 我完全被你弄糊涂了。 |
[31:10] | I told him to stop drinking out of the toilet. | 我告诉他不要再喝马桶里的水了。 |
[31:12] | Hey, did you get hit on the head? | 你的头被撞了吗? |
[31:14] | What? No, I didn’t get hit on the head. | 什么?没有,我的头没被打到。 |
[31:15] | My cousin got hit on the head with an anchor, and after that, he only swam in a circle. | 我表哥的头被一根锚砸了,之后,他就一直在原地打转。 |
[31:19] | No, no, g-guys, guys, you’re not following me. | 不,不,伙计们,你们不能跟踪我。 |
[31:21] | We’re gonna pretend to go good. | 我们要假装一切顺利。 |
[31:24] | Just a few days with Marmalade. | 只吃几天橘子酱。 |
[31:26] | And then we roll into the gala as Good Guys and roll out scot-free with… The Golden Dolphin. | 然后我们以好人的身份出现在晚会上,然后和…黄金海豚。 |
[31:36] | You got it. | 你明白了。 |
[31:37] | Since when do we not finish a job? | 我们什么时候开始不完成任务了? |
[31:40] | The Bad Guys become the Good Guys so we can stay the Bad Guys. | 坏人变成了好人,这样我们就可以继续做坏人了。 |
[31:46] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[31:49] | Bad Guys acting good? | 坏人演得好吗? |
[31:50] | It’s the ultimate Bad Guy thing. | 这是终极反派。 |
[31:52] | It’s fantastic. | 棒极了。 |
[31:54] | Wolf, you’re a genius. | 沃尔夫,你真是个天才。 |
[31:57] | It’s gonna be, like, the most relaxing con ever, like a vacation. | 这将会是史上最放松的骗局,就像度假一样。 |
[32:01] | Oh, oh. A con-cation. | 哦,哦。con-cation。 |
[32:05] | Ooh! My parents met on a con-cation. | 噢!我父母是偶然相遇的。 |
[32:23] | Oh, goody. | 哦,太好了。 |
[32:24] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[32:26] | Big and fancy. | 买大的、漂亮的。 |
[32:27] | Rodent’s got taste. Okay. | 啮齿动物的味道。好吧。 |
[32:30] | Huh. Almost makes me want to be cute. | 嗯。我都想变可爱了。 |
[32:32] | They say experience is the best teacher. | 他们说经验是最好的老师。 |
[32:36] | And they are wrong. | 他们错了。 |
[32:38] | I am. | 我是。 |
[32:39] | Good morning, students of goodness. | 早上好,善良的学生们。 |
[32:41] | And welcome to the first day of the rest of your best life. | 欢迎来到你美好人生的第一天。 |
[32:47] | A giant butt. | 一个巨大的屁股。 |
[32:48] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[32:49] | Uh, it’s-it’s not a butt. | 这不是屁股。 |
[32:51] | It’s a lamp in the shape of the Love Crater Meteorite, my greatest… – I wonder whose butt it is. – Uh… Once again, it’s not a butt. Thank you. | 这是一盏形状像爱陨石坑陨石的灯,我最伟大的…-我想知道这是谁的屁股。——嗯…再说一次,这不是屁股。谢谢你! |
[33:01] | It’s a heart. Now, as I was saying… – Then why does it have cheeks? – Shut it! | 这是一个心。现在,正如我所说的…-那为什么它有脸颊?——关闭它! |
[33:05] | What? I’ve never seen a heart with cheeks. | 什么?我从没见过有脸颊的心脏。 |
[33:07] | It’s not a… – Booty! – It’s not a butt! Not a butt! | 这不是一个……——战利品!-这不是屁股!不是一个屁股! |
[33:11] | Does he know what a butt is? | 他知道屁屁是什么吗? |
[33:14] | As I was saying, on the outside, the five of you are villains, predators, remorseless sociopaths. | 就像我说的,在外面,你们五个都是恶棍,掠食者,无情的反社会者。 |
[33:21] | Oh, stop. You’re making me blush. | 噢,停下。你让我脸红了。 |
[33:23] | But inside, there’s a flower… the flower of goodness… and when it blooms and you feel that tingle of positivity radiating through your body, you’re going to want to feel it all the time. | 但是里面,有一朵花……善良之花……当它绽放的时候,你会感到一种积极的感觉传遍全身,你会一直想要感受到它。 |
[33:35] | So we’re going for a tingle? | 所以我们要去找点刺激? |
[33:37] | Not any tingle. | 没有任何刺痛。 |
[33:38] | The tingle of goodness, which you’ll feel in my state-of-the-art Sharing Laboratory. | 在我最先进的共享实验室里,你会感受到美好的喜悦。 |
[33:44] | Okay, Mr. Snake, I’m going to give you a Push Pop. | 好了,蛇先生,我要给你来个推弹。 |
[33:48] | Great! Push Pop just for me! | 太棒了!为我推一下爸爸! |
[33:50] | – No, to share. – Why? | -不,是分享。——为什么? |
[33:53] | Well, on a fundamental level, it’s about putting someone else’s needs ahead of your own. | 从根本上说,就是把别人的需求放在自己的需求之前。 |
[34:00] | Oh, no. No way. | 哦,不。不可能。 |
[34:02] | Snake. | 蛇。 |
[34:03] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧。 |
[34:06] | This is going to taste extra sweet, ’cause I know how bad you want it. | 这个尝起来会特别甜,因为我知道你有多想要。 |
[34:13] | Pop me, please. Ah… | 请给我。啊… |
[34:19] | Nope. Sucker. | 不。傻瓜。 |
[34:21] | That’s it! | 就是这样! |
[34:22] | I’ll teach you to share! | 我要教你如何分享! |
[34:25] | Mm, I like sharing. It’s yummy. Mm. | 我喜欢分享。它是美味的。 |
[34:28] | Totally worth it. | 完全值得的。 |
[34:29] | Well, that’s terrifying. | 嗯,这是可怕的。 |
[34:32] | Let’s try something simpler. | 让我们试试简单点的。 |
[34:34] | A good person always pays attention to the needs of others. | 一个好人总是关注别人的需要。 |
[34:38] | Now, here’s a kindly, frail grandma. | 这是一位慈祥、脆弱的老奶奶。 |
[34:42] | Mr. Piranha, help grandma across the street. | 食人鱼先生,帮奶奶过马路。 |
[34:46] | Sure, sure, sure. I do this all the time. | 当然,当然,当然。我经常这样做。 |
[34:49] | Here you go, ma’am. | 给你,女士。 |
[34:52] | Oh, he is totally gonna blow it. | 他肯定会搞砸的。 |
[34:54] | What was that? What did you say You think I can’t do this? | 那是什么?你说什么你觉得我做不到? |
[34:57] | No, no, no, Piranha! | 不,不,不,食人鱼! |
[35:03] | Maybe simpler? | 也许更简单? |
[35:07] | Hey, look. It’s a cat stuck in a tree. | 嘿,你看。是一只被卡在树上的猫。 |
[35:10] | It doesn’t get much simpler than that. | 没有比这更简单的了。 |
[35:12] | Now, what in this scenario would give you that good tingle? | 现在,在这种情况下,什么会让你感到兴奋? |
[35:16] | Eating it? | 吃它吗? |
[35:18] | This is why I always carry two pieces of bread with me. | 这就是为什么我总是随身携带两片面包。 |
[35:20] | No. | 不。 |
[35:21] | I want you to s… – Smack it. – Skin it? | 我想让你……——打它。——皮肤吗? |
[35:25] | – Stab it. – Sauté it. – Sing to it? | ——刺它。——炒它。-对着它唱歌? |
[35:27] | Save it. I want you to sa… That’s obv… It’s so obvi… I want you to save it. | 省省吧。我想让你说… … 这很明显… … 我想让你省省。 |
[35:31] | Oh! | 哦! |
[35:33] | – Right, right. – Right, right, right. Sure. | ——对。-对,对,对。当然 |
[35:35] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 这里,小猫咪,小猫咪,小猫咪。 |
[35:39] | Whoa, that cat is obviously defective. | 那只猫明显有缺陷。 |
[35:41] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[35:42] | You’re gonna give it a heart attack. | 你会让它心脏病发作的。 |
[35:44] | I’ll handle this. | 我会处理这个问题。 |
[35:47] | What’s up, papa! | 怎么了,爸爸! |
[35:50] | Get him off my face! He’s on my face! | 把他从我脸上拿开!他在我脸上! |
[35:53] | No, no, no, no, no, listen! Wh-What are you doing? | 不,不,不,听着!你在干什么? |
[36:00] | Okay. What, may I ask, are you good at? | 好吧。我能问问你擅长什么吗? |
[36:04] | Stealing stuff. | 偷东西。 |
[36:05] | Oh, yeah, we’re great at that. | 是啊,我们很擅长这个。 |
[36:06] | – Robbery. – Larceny. | ——抢劫。——盗窃。 |
[36:07] | – Wire fraud. – Extortion. | ——网络欺诈。——勒索。 |
[36:09] | – Tax evasion. – Heists. | ——逃税。——抢劫。 |
[36:10] | – Mail fraud. – Wait. Heists, you say? | ——邮件欺诈。——等。盗贼,你说什么? |
[36:12] | Well, that’s… yeah, that’s kind of our specialty. | 嗯,那是……是的,这是我们的专长。 |
[36:15] | I might just have an idea. | 我可能有个主意。 |
[36:17] | Free the pigs! Free the pigs! | 放了猪! |
[36:20] | That is an animal testing lab. | 那是一个动物实验实验室。 |
[36:23] | Within, 200,000 helpless guinea pigs, all being poked and prodded by sadistic scientists. | 里面有20万只无助的豚鼠,都被虐待狂科学家戳来戳去。 |
[36:30] | Guinea pigs, you say? | 你说豚鼠? |
[36:31] | Snake. | 蛇。 |
[36:33] | I want you to rescue them. | 我要你去救他们。 |
[36:34] | But this is a heist for good, so I brought something more friendly for you to wear. | 但这是一次永久抢劫,所以我给你带了件更友好的衣服。 |
[36:40] | Bye. | 再见。 |
[36:42] | Well, there goes our street cred. | 好吧,我们的街头信誉就这样消失了。 |
[36:44] | At least it’s comfy. | 至少它很舒服。 |
[36:48] | All right, we need to distract that scientist. | 好了,我们得分散那个科学家的注意力。 |
[36:51] | – Shark, you’re up. – Copy that. | -鲨鱼,该你了。——收到。 |
[36:53] | Okay. We’re gonna need a rope and a hook. | 好吧。我们需要一根绳子和一个钩子。 |
[36:55] | – I got this one. – What? | -我来吧。——什么? |
[36:57] | You’re volunteering? | 你做志愿者吗? |
[36:58] | You’ve never volunteered for anything. | 你从来没有做过志愿者。 |
[37:00] | Sure, I did. Right now. | 当然,我所做的。现在。 |
[37:01] | – Uh… – Throw me up there. Giddyap! | ——嗯…-把我扔上去。驾! |
[37:04] | – Really? – Yep. | ——真的吗?——是的。 |
[37:05] | I’m 99% sure you can make it. | 我有99%的把握你能做到。 |
[37:07] | – Okay. – Let’s do it! | ——好的。-我们开始吧! |
[37:09] | Hey there, son. | 嘿,儿子。 |
[37:11] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[37:12] | I know you’ve got an important job, but I hope you still have time for a catch with your old man. | 我知道你有一份重要的工作,但我希望你还有时间和你老爸玩一次。 |
[37:18] | – Hey, kiddo. – Huh? – 96% sure. | ——嘿,老兄。——嗯?- 96%确定。 |
[37:20] | You’ll always be my special boy. | 你永远是我特别的男孩。 |
[37:22] | Aw. | 哦。 |
[37:23] | Maybe 90%. | 也许90%。 |
[37:25] | I’ve been waiting my entire life for this moment. | 我一生都在等待这一刻。 |
[37:27] | – I don’t know. – Okay. Now, go long. | -我不知道。——好的。现在,去长。 |
[37:29] | Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy! | 哦,男孩,哦,男孩,哦,男孩! |
[37:31] | Thank you, Daddy! | 谢谢你,爸爸! |
[37:34] | 50… What day is it? | 50…今天星期几? |
[37:37] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[37:38] | Right. The guinea pigs are locked behind a three-foot-thick steel door. | 对。豚鼠被锁在一扇三英尺厚的铁门后。 |
[37:42] | The only way in is through the vents. | 只有通过通风口才能进去。 |
[37:44] | I got it. | 我得到了它。 |
[37:46] | Upsy-daisy. ♪ Over the filters and through the vents ♪ | 起来没事啦!。♬穿过过滤器,穿过通风口 |
[37:48] | I have never seen him so chipper. | 我从没见过他这么爽朗。 |
[37:50] | Has he been meditating? | 他一直在冥想吗? |
[37:51] | ♪ To Guinea Pig Land we… ♪ | ♬到豚鼠的土地,我们……♪ |
[38:00] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[38:02] | Snake attack. | 蛇的攻击。 |
[38:05] | Oh. Hey, look, it’s Professor Marmalade. | 哦。嘿,看,是橘子酱教授。 |
[38:07] | Yes, that’s right. It’s me. | 是的,没错。是我。 |
[38:09] | Help has arrived. | 救援到了。 |
[38:11] | Just keep your eyes glued to that door. | 眼睛盯着那扇门。 |
[38:13] | Snake. Come on, Snake. Open up. | 蛇。来吧,蛇。开放。 |
[38:16] | Relax. | 放松。 |
[38:17] | These doors are complicated. | 这些门很复杂。 |
[38:20] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[38:22] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么? |
[38:23] | We’re supposed to save them, not eat them. | 我们应该拯救它们,而不是吃掉它们。 |
[38:25] | Well, I’d say they’ve gone to a better place. | 我觉得他们去了更好的地方。 |
[38:29] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧,就这样。 |
[38:30] | – Spit them out. – Hey. | -吐出来。-嗨。 |
[38:32] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[38:33] | We gonna save you whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意,我们都会救你。 |
[38:35] | We’re saving you, you stupid hair balls. | 我们要救你,你个傻蛋。 |
[38:37] | Not that door. The other door. | 那扇门。另一扇门。 |
[38:40] | Hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿。 |
[38:41] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[38:42] | Any second. | 第二。 |
[38:53] | It-it’s not what it looks like. | 事情不是你看到的那样。 |
[39:02] | Trespassing, burglary, mayhem, assault with a deadly reptile? | 非法入侵,入室盗窃,故意伤害,用致命的爬行动物攻击? |
[39:07] | As if those poor rodents haven’t been through enough already. | 好像那些可怜的啮齿动物经历的还不够多似的。 |
[39:11] | No, Diane, please. | 不,请黛安娜。 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[39:14] | I’m sorry, Professor, but I’m calling the chief. | 抱歉,教授,我要给主任打电话。 |
[39:17] | Please. Come on. | 请。来吧。 |
[39:18] | This experiment is over. | 实验结束了。 |
[39:19] | Experiments take time. | 实验需要时间。 |
[39:20] | You couldn’t help yourself? | 你忍不住吗? |
[39:22] | So I had a moment of weakness. Sue me. | 所以我有过一时的软弱。起诉我。 |
[39:23] | That’s gonna be difficult to do from prison. | 在监狱里很难做到。 |
[39:25] | Guys, what do we do now? | 伙计们,我们现在怎么办? |
[39:29] | Hmm. Time to launch a charm offensive. | 嗯。是时候发起魅力攻势了。 |
[39:33] | Oh, yeah. The full Clooney. | 哦,是的。完整的克鲁尼。 |
[39:36] | Madam Governor. | 州长夫人。 |
[39:38] | Diane. | 黛安娜。 |
[39:39] | Do not Clooney me, Wolf. | 不要克鲁尼我,沃尔夫。 |
[39:41] | Oh, I see what’s going on. You think I’m still a Bad Guy, trying to bamboozle my way to freedom. | 哦,我知道怎么回事了。你觉得我还是个坏人,想通过欺骗来获得自由。 |
[39:46] | But we’ve changed. | 但是我们已经改变了。 |
[39:47] | That flower of goodness is blossoming all over the place. | 善良之花到处开花。 |
[39:50] | Don’t you ever get tired of lying? | 你就不厌倦撒谎吗? |
[39:53] | No. | 不。 |
[39:54] | I mean… Fudge. | 我的意思是……软糖。 |
[39:56] | That was… that was a trick question, right? | 那是……这是个有陷阱的问题,对吧? |
[39:57] | I gave you an opportunity… a chance to show the world that you’re more than just a scary stereotype… but you’re too proud or too gutless to take advantage of it. | 我给过你机会…这是一个向世界展示你不只是一个可怕的刻板印象的机会……但你要么太骄傲,要么太懦弱,不会利用它。 |
[40:09] | Gutless? I’m gutless? | 没有勇气?我没有勇气? |
[40:11] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[40:12] | I’m sorry, have we met? | 对不起,我们见过吗? |
[40:13] | I’m the villain of every story. | 我是每个故事的反面人物。 |
[40:15] | Guilty until proven innocent. | 在被证明无罪之前都是有罪的。 |
[40:16] | Even if by some miracle we did change, who’s gonna believe us, huh? | 就算奇迹发生,我们真的改变了,谁会相信我们? |
[40:21] | Of course you wouldn’t know anything about that, with your Little Miss Perfect power suits. | 你当然不会知道这些,你穿着完美小姐的权力套装。 |
[40:28] | Is that so? | 是这样吗? |
[40:29] | Wait a second. | 等一下。 |
[40:31] | What did… How did you… A wolf and a fox are not so different. | 什么了……你是怎么……狼和狐狸没有什么不同。 |
[40:38] | Maybe they will believe you, maybe they won’t, but it doesn’t matter. | 也许他们会相信你,也许不会,但没关系。 |
[40:42] | Don’t do it for them. Do it for you. | 不要为他们这样做。为了你自己。 |
[40:44] | This is a chance to write your own story. | 这是一个书写你自己故事的机会。 |
[40:47] | To find a better life for you and your friends. | 为你和你的朋友们找到更好的生活。 |
[40:51] | Come on, what have you got to lose? | 拜托,你又不会失去什么? |
[40:53] | I don’t know. My dignity? | 我不知道。我的尊严吗? |
[40:56] | Yeah, well, that ship has already sailed. | 是啊,但船已经开了。 |
[41:05] | Believe it or not, I’m rooting for you, Wolf. | 信不信由你,我支持你,沃尔夫。 |
[41:09] | So you’re not gonna call the chief? | 你不打算给主任打电话吗? |
[41:12] | I’ll see you at the gala. | 晚会上见。 |
[41:49] | I think we got off to a bad start. | 我觉得我们一开始就不太顺利。 |
[41:52] | The name’s Wolf. | 名字的狼。 |
[41:57] | Yep. | 是的。 |
[41:58] | I get that a lot. | 我经常听到这样的话。 |
[42:00] | First impressions and all. | 第一印象等等。 |
[42:06] | No, no, no, no. | 不,不,不。 |
[42:14] | Uh, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 哦,没关系。没关系。 |
[42:16] | I’m not gonna hurt you. I know you’re scared. | 我不会伤害你的。我知道你很害怕。 |
[42:18] | I would be, too, if I were you. | 如果我是你,我也会。 |
[42:21] | Just give me a chance. | 给我个机会。 |
[42:24] | Truth is we actually have a lot in common. | 事实上,我们有很多共同点。 |
[42:27] | Don’t tell anyone, but I love a little scratch on the spot behind my ears. | 别告诉别人,我喜欢耳朵后面被抓伤的感觉。 |
[42:34] | You know, right there. | 你知道,就在那里。 |
[42:36] | The best. | 最好的。 |
[42:42] | Come on, kitty. | 来吧,基蒂。 |
[43:03] | Yeah. Who’s a good kitty? | 是的。谁是一只好猫咪? |
[43:06] | – Who’s a good kitty? – Uh, Wolf? | -谁是好猫咪?——呃,狼吗? |
[43:08] | Um, you saved him? | 你救了他? |
[43:11] | Yes! | 是的! |
[43:12] | Yes. It’s working. | 是的。这是工作。 |
[43:15] | You-you filmed that? | 你拍摄的吗? |
[43:16] | Yes, and they’re starting to like you. | 是的,他们开始喜欢你了。 |
[43:19] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[43:20] | All right! | 好吧! |
[43:22] | This might just be enough to win over the guests at the gala. | 这可能足以赢得晚会上的客人。 |
[43:25] | – Now we’re talking! – Yes! – All right! | -这才像话!——是的!——好吧! |
[43:27] | Yeah, we did it! All right! | 是的,我们做到了!好吧! |
[43:30] | Uh, Wolf? | 呃,狼吗? |
[43:31] | I must say, you’ve really turned a corner. | 我得说,你真的有了转机。 |
[43:34] | – You’re really getting it. – Really? | -你真的懂了。——真的吗? |
[43:36] | Oh, uh, thanks. | 哦,哦,谢谢。 |
[43:38] | Now, I mean it. | 我是认真的。 |
[43:39] | And I can see it from tip to tail. | 我从头到尾都能看到。 |
[43:41] | It’s just a shame that you have to carry all that baggage. | 让你背负这些包袱真是太遗憾了。 |
[43:46] | What are you talk… You mean the guys? | 你在说什么……你是说那些家伙? |
[43:48] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[43:50] | You have great potential, Wolf, but at some point, you’re going to have to choose between your friends or the good life. | 你很有潜力,伍尔夫,但总有一天,你必须在朋友和美好生活之间做出选择。 |
[44:05] | Hey. You still awake? | 嘿。你还醒着? |
[44:09] | You-you brought the cat in? | 你把猫带进来了? |
[44:11] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 是的。是的,是的。 |
[44:13] | I’m just… I’m just saving it up for later. | 我只是…我只是留到以后再说。 |
[44:15] | Why? What’s up? | 为什么?有什么事吗? |
[44:17] | I was just getting a little worried, since you’ve kind of become a… Become a what? | 我只是有点担心,因为你有点…成为什么? |
[44:22] | You know, teacher’s pet. | 你知道的,老师的宠儿。 |
[44:25] | Getting all cozy with Marmalade. | 和橘子酱在一起很舒服。 |
[44:27] | Your tail wagging and everything. | 你摇尾巴什么的。 |
[44:29] | Well, yeah, because it has to be believable. | 是的,因为它必须是可信的。 |
[44:31] | Uh-huh. Yeah, I guess so. | 啊哈。是的,我想是的。 |
[44:34] | As long as it’s all part of the plan. | 只要这都是计划的一部分。 |
[44:38] | It is all part of the plan, isn’t it? | 这都是计划的一部分,不是吗? |
[44:40] | Snake, buddy, who made the plan to begin with? | Snake,伙计,是谁先计划的? |
[44:44] | You did. | 你所做的。 |
[44:45] | So I’m the one who sticks to the plan the most, right? | 所以我是最坚持计划的人,对吧? |
[44:50] | Yeah, ri… Uh, yeah, ok… I guess that makes sense, yeah. | 是的,国际扶轮……嗯,是的,好吧…我想这是有道理的。 |
[44:54] | But if the plan were ever to change, you’d-you’d tell me, right? | 但如果计划有变,你会告诉我的,对吧? |
[45:02] | You have my word. | 我向你保证。 |
[45:04] | Go bad… Or go home. | 变坏…或者回家。 |
[45:17] | – Hey, Snake. – Yeah? | ——嘿,蛇。——是吗? |
[45:19] | You ever wonder what it’d be like? | 你想过那会是什么样吗? |
[45:21] | The world loving us instead of being scared of us? | 世界爱我们,而不是害怕我们? |
[45:24] | You ever… you ever think about that? | 你曾经……你想过吗? |
[45:26] | Loving us? | 爱我们吗? |
[45:28] | Yeah, right. | 是的,对的。 |
[45:29] | I don’t waste time thinking about stuff that’s never gonna happen. | 我不会浪费时间去想那些不可能发生的事。 |
[45:33] | I can’t wait for things to get back to normal. | 我等不及一切恢复正常了。 |
[45:44] | Yeah. Back to normal, back to normal. | 是的。回到正常,回到正常。 |
[45:55] | What up? We are just moments away from Professor Marmalade’s Gala for Goodness, where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite will be on display for the first time ever. | 什么了?我们马上就要参加橘子酱教授的慈善晚会了,传奇的爱陨坑陨石将首次亮相。 |
[46:05] | But what everyone is really buzzing about is the Bad Guys, whose heart-melting rescue video has made them an overnight viral sensation. | 但真正让每个人议论纷纷的是“坏小子”,他们融化人心的救援视频让他们一夜之间走红。 |
[46:17] | All right, guys, this is the big one. | 好了,伙计们,这是最重要的。 |
[46:19] | The Golden Dolphin is inside a titanium case controlled by a randomly generated five-digit code, a code kept safe and secure inside a briefcase handcuffed to the chief of police. | 金海豚在一个钛制的箱子里,由一个随机生成的五位数密码控制,这个密码被安全地保存在一个和警察局长铐在一起的公文包里。 |
[46:29] | She’s not messing around. | 她可不是闹着玩的。 |
[46:31] | The code is only accessible with – her authorized fingerprints. – Leave that to me. | 密码只有经过授权的指纹才能读取。-交给我吧。 |
[46:34] | While Snake gets the code, Shark will secure the fake Dolphin. | 当斯内克得到密码时,沙克会得到假海豚。 |
[46:38] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这个说法。 |
[46:40] | Meanwhile, the rest of us plant circuit jammers. | 与此同时,我们剩下的人装上电路干扰器。 |
[46:42] | Allowing me to hack into the power grid. | 让我黑进了电网。 |
[46:44] | At the end of the night, we toast the professor, “Blah-blah-blah, yada yada,” | 晚上结束时,我们向教授敬酒,“等等等等,等等等等,” |
[46:47] | and when I say “Marmalade,” lights go out, and we’ll have exactly four seconds to make our move. | 我说”橘子酱”灯就灭了,我们只有四秒的时间行动。 |
[46:53] | The old switcheroo. | 旧的突如其来的变化。 |
[46:55] | Chief hands Marmalade the fake Dolphin, we get our pardon, applause, applause, exit stage right, and by the time they realize what happened… So long, suckers! | 把假海豚涂上果酱,我们得到赦免,掌声,掌声,从舞台右侧退出,当他们意识到发生了什么……再见,傻瓜! |
[47:05] | …we’ll be driving off into the sunset, legacy cemented. | ...我们将驶向夕阳,遗产得到巩固。 |
[47:08] | Nice. | 好了。 |
[47:10] | Got to hand it to you, buddy. | 真佩服你,伙计。 |
[47:11] | You’re a real artist. | 你是个真正的艺术家。 |
[47:16] | Well, Good Guys, this is it. | 好吧,好人,就是这样。 |
[47:18] | Good luck out there. | 祝你好运。 |
[47:19] | Remember, all eyes will be on you tonight, not me. | 记住,今晚所有的目光都在你身上,而不是我。 |
[47:23] | Friends, meet the Good Guys! | 朋友们,来见见这些好人吧! |
[47:33] | Uh, this is different. | 这次不一样。 |
[47:35] | – Is this a prank? – What’s that sound? | -这是恶作剧吗?-什么声音? |
[47:37] | Like screaming but not terrified. | 喜欢尖叫,但不害怕。 |
[47:39] | All right, guys, let’s, uh… let’s mingle. | 好了,伙计们,我们…让我们交往。 |
[47:42] | It’s crime time, baby. | 犯罪时间到了,宝贝。 |
[47:45] | ♪ Fly me to the moon ♪ | ♬送我去月球♬ |
[47:47] | ♪ And let me play among the stars ♪ | ♬让我在群星之间玩耍 |
[47:49] | – Hmm? – There you go. | ——嗯?-给你。 |
[47:51] | ♪ Let me see what spring is like ♪ | ♬让我看看春天是什么样的 |
[47:53] | ♪ On Jupiter and Mars ♪ | ♬在木星和火星上♬ |
[47:55] | ♪ In other words… ♪ | ♬换句话说……♪ |
[47:57] | Okay, fake Dolphin, fake Dolphin, fake Dolphin. | 假海豚,假海豚,假海豚。 |
[47:59] | Bingo. | 宾果。 |
[48:00] | – Mr. Shark, Mr. Shark! – Ooh! | -鲨鱼先生,鲨鱼先生!——哦! |
[48:02] | Is it true sharks can smell blood a mile away? | 鲨鱼真的能闻到一英里外的血味吗? |
[48:05] | What? No. That’s freaky. | 什么?不。这是畸形的。 |
[48:07] | ♪ Fill my heart with song ♪ | ♬让歌声充满我的心 |
[48:10] | ♪ And let me sing forevermore… ♪ | ♬让我永远歌唱……♪ |
[48:13] | – Oh, Mr. Wolf! Mr. Wolf! – Hey. Whoa. | -哦,狼先生!狼先生!-嗨。哇。 |
[48:14] | It is a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你。 |
[48:16] | – Pleasure is all mine. – I loved your video. | -我也很高兴。-我喜欢你的视频。 |
[48:18] | Can I get a picture for my kids? | 我能给我的孩子们照张相吗? |
[48:20] | Uh, hey, just a minute, guys. Let me… let me, uh… I got… I’ll be right back. | 伙计们,稍等一下。让我……我,呃…我得到了……我马上回来。 |
[48:25] | ♪ In other words, I love you… ♪ | ♬换句话说,我爱你……♪ |
[48:27] | Okay, Wolf, what are you up to? | 好吧,沃尔夫,你想干什么? |
[48:32] | Yeah, with criminals like this, you got to be crafty, subtle, invisible. | 对付这样的罪犯,你得狡猾,狡猾,隐形。 |
[48:38] | And then the moment they let their guard down… whammo! | 当他们放松警惕的那一刻…哇塞! |
[48:43] | You gotta spring the trap! | 你得跳出陷阱! |
[48:45] | Always one step ahead. | 总是领先一步。 |
[48:47] | I think I’ve earned a tonic water. | 我想我赢得了一杯汤力水。 |
[48:50] | Put it in a fun glass, huh? | 装在有趣的杯子里? |
[48:52] | Oh! Nice. | 哦!好了。 |
[48:56] | Oh, no. | 哦,不。 |
[48:58] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[49:04] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[49:06] | That’s right. | 没错。 |
[49:08] | Be intimidated. | 被吓倒。 |
[49:14] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不,不,不,不,不,不,不! |
[49:16] | ♪ Look… at me ♪ | ♪看…我♪ |
[49:23] | – What? – Hmm? | ——什么?——嗯? |
[49:26] | ♪ Tell me what… you see ♪ | ♬告诉我…你看到♪ |
[49:34] | ♪ Am I good… or bad? ♪ | ♬我好吗……是坏?♪ |
[49:42] | ♪ Don’t you judge… so fast ♪ | ♬你不评判……这么快♪ |
[49:50] | ♪ Hey, hey, hey, I know you think you know me ♪ | ♪嘿,嘿,嘿,我知道你以为你了解我 |
[49:53] | ♪ You’ve made your own conclusion ♪ | ♬你已经得出了自己的结论 |
[49:54] | ♪ You think that I look scary ♪ | ♬你觉得我很吓人 |
[49:58] | ♪ Well, that’s your own delusion ♪ | ♬那是你自己的幻觉 |
[50:00] | ♪ Listen when I tell you ♪ | ♬听我说♬ |
[50:02] | ♪ There’s more than meets the eye ♪ | ♬事情远不止你看到的那么简单 |
[50:04] | ♪ So take a closer look ♪ | 所以仔细看看♬ |
[50:06] | ♪ To find a real good guy ♪ | ♬去找一个真正的好男人 |
[50:08] | ♪ We’re not the Bad Guys… ♪ | ♬我们不是坏人……♪ |
[50:11] | Mr. Wolf. | 狼先生。 |
[50:12] | Diane. Yeah, what a surprise. | 黛安娜。是啊,真是个惊喜。 |
[50:14] | You know, if I didn’t know better, I’d think that you were avoiding me. | 如果我不了解情况,我还以为你在躲着我。 |
[50:17] | Avoiding you? | 避免你吗? |
[50:18] | Wh-Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[50:21] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[50:22] | But I have to say, I’m a little disappointed. | 但我得说,我有点失望。 |
[50:27] | I was hoping you were gonna ask me to dance. | 我还希望你会邀请我跳舞呢。 |
[50:30] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[50:31] | ♪ Get up on the floor ♪ | ♬站到地板上♬ |
[50:33] | ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ | ♬我们今晚会没事的 |
[50:35] | ♪ Wanna get you feeling right ♪ | ♪想让你感觉正确♪ |
[50:37] | ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ | ♬我们今晚会没事的 |
[50:39] | ♪ We’re the Good, Good Guys ♪ | ♬我们是好人,好人 |
[50:41] | ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ | ♬我们今晚会没事的 |
[50:43] | ♪ Wanna get you feeling right ♪ | ♪想让你感觉正确♪ |
[50:45] | ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ | ♬我们今晚会没事的 |
[50:47] | ♪ We’re the Good, Good Guys ♪ | ♬我们是好人,好人 |
[50:50] | ♪ Come on! Ooh… ♪ | ♪加油!哦……♪ |
[50:52] | I see. You lost the sheep’s clothing. | 我明白了。你把羊皮弄丢了。 |
[50:55] | Yeah. Figured it was time I got comfortable in my own fur. | 是的。我觉得是时候让自己舒服点了。 |
[50:58] | If you’re feeling good in here… I said, if you’re feeling good in here… ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | 如果你在这里感觉不错…我说,如果你在这里感觉不错…哦,对,♬ |
[51:05] | I think I like the new you. | 我想我喜欢新的你。 |
[51:07] | Well, that makes two of us. | 好吧,我也是。 |
[51:08] | ♪ We’re all here to have a good, good time ♪ | ♪我们都是来这里过美好时光的 |
[51:13] | ♪ Let the rhythm move you and open up your mind ♪ | ♬让节奏感动你,打开你的心扉 |
[51:17] | ♪ Next time you see me in your neighborhood ♪ | ♬下次你在你家附近看到我的时候♬ |
[51:22] | ♪ Don’t you be thinking that I’m up to no good ♪ | ♬你不要认为我是在做坏事 |
[51:25] | ♪ I just want you to give me a chance ♪ | ♪我只是想要你给我一个机会 |
[51:29] | ♪ I know your body really wants to dance ♪ | ♬我知道你的身体很想跳舞 |
[51:33] | ♪ So leave your judgments… ♪ | ♬留下你的判断…♪ |
[51:35] | Break out the umbrellas, because it’s raining money. | 把雨伞拿出来,因为外面在下雨。 |
[51:39] | All because of… I can’t even believe I’m saying this… all because of the Bad Guys. | 因为……我真不敢相信我会这么说…都是因为坏人。 |
[51:44] | ♪ Wanna get you feeling right ♪ | ♪想让你感觉正确♪ |
[51:46] | ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ | ♬我们今晚会没事的 |
[51:48] | ♪ We’re the Good, Good Guys ♪ | ♬我们是好人,好人 |
[51:50] | ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ | ♬我们今晚会没事的 |
[51:52] | ♪ Wanna get you feeling right ♪ | ♪想让你感觉正确♪ |
[51:54] | ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ | ♬我们今晚会没事的 |
[51:56] | ♪ We’re the Good, Good Guys, whoo… ♪ | ♬我们是好人,好人,喔……♪ |
[51:59] | So, how does it feel to have everyone not fear you for a change? | 大家都不担心你的改变是什么感觉? |
[52:11] | It feels good. | 这感觉很好。 |
[52:14] | Real good. | 真正的好。 |
[52:16] | Diane… | 黛安娜…… |
[52:21] | It belongs to you. | 它属于你。 |
[52:25] | – ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ – ♪ Uh-huh ♪ | -♪我们今晚会很精彩♪-♪嗯哼♪ |
[52:26] | ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ | ♬我们今晚会没事的 |
[52:28] | ♪ Ah, one, two, three, we’re the Good, Good Guys ♪ | ♪啊,一,二,三,我们是好人,好人 |
[52:31] | – ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ – ♪ So good ♪ | -♬我们今晚会很棒♬-太棒了♬ |
[52:34] | ♪ Gonna get you feeling right ♪ | ♬会让你感觉好受点 |
[52:36] | – ♪ We’re gonna be good tonight ♪ – ♪ So good ♪ | -♬我们今晚会很棒♬-太棒了♬ |
[52:38] | ♪ We’re the Good, Good Guys ♪ | ♬我们是好人,好人 |
[52:40] | ♪ Oh, yeah… ♪ | ♪哦,是的…♪ |
[52:51] | Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Wolf. | 谢谢你!谢谢你,狼先生。 |
[52:53] | As you know, the money raised tonight will be delivered tomorrow to schools, hospitals and other worthy causes across the city. | 如你们所知,今晚筹集的资金明天将被送到学校,医院和其他有价值的地方。 |
[53:01] | Uh… I just want to take a moment to recognize the one responsible for our new outlook. | 嗯…我想花点时间来认识一下我们的新观点是由谁带来的。 |
[53:09] | Our brilliant mentor, – a paragon of enlightenment… – Do it. – Come on. | 我们才华横溢的导师——启蒙的典范……——这样做。- – – – – -来吧。 |
[53:13] | …the one and only Professor… | ...独一无二的教授…… |
[53:19] | – Wolf, do it. – …uh, Professor… …um… …Professor Marmalade! | -沃尔夫,来吧。-…教授… …嗯… …果酱教授! |
[53:32] | Chief, may I do the honors? | 上士,我能帮忙吗? |
[53:37] | That’s not the plan. | 这不是我们的计划。 |
[53:38] | What is happening? | 发生了什么? |
[53:39] | He’s gone rogue. | 他是流氓。 |
[53:42] | A deal’s a deal. | 一言为定。 |
[53:45] | By the power vested in me, it is a pleasure to grant the Bad Guys a full par… | 以我所拥有的权力,我很荣幸能给坏蛋们一个完全平等的… |
[53:55] | – That was weird. – The meteorite is gone! | -太奇怪了。-陨石不见了! |
[53:57] | Somebody stole it! | 有人偷了它! |
[54:01] | Chief. | 头 |
[54:03] | – Wolf. – Come on. | ——狼。- – – – – -来吧。 |
[54:05] | You can’t possibly think that we did this. | 你不会以为是我们干的吧。 |
[54:07] | So long, suckers! | 再见,傻瓜! |
[54:10] | Run! | 快跑! |
[54:11] | Get them! | 让他们! |
[54:20] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[54:26] | Here. Here. | 在这里。在这里。 |
[54:28] | – What are you doing? – I’m giving it all back. | -你在干什么?-我要全还回去。 |
[54:31] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[54:32] | Excuse me. | 原谅我。 |
[54:37] | – What happened back there? – I couldn’t do it. | -刚才发生了什么?-我做不到 |
[54:40] | What do you mean, you couldn’t do it? | 什么叫你做不到? |
[54:42] | – I-I-I just… I… – No! | ——我只是……我…——不! |
[54:43] | – I do not run. – Hut, hut, hut… That is not how I roll. | -我不会跑。…那不是我的作风。 |
[54:47] | Piranha, don’t do anything crazy. | 食人鱼,别做疯狂的事。 |
[54:51] | Crazy is what I bring to the party, chico. | 我给派对带来的就是疯狂,奇科。 |
[55:02] | Hey, you’re making a mistake. | 你犯了个错误。 |
[55:03] | We didn’t do it. | 不是我们干的。 |
[55:04] | I know we always say that, but this time it’s actually true. | 我知道我们总是这么说,但这次是真的。 |
[55:07] | A-la-la-la-la. Can’t hear you. | A-la-la-la-la。听不到你说的话了。 |
[55:09] | – Guilty, guilty, guilty. – Talk to Marmalade. | -有罪,有罪,有罪。-和Marmalade谈谈。 |
[55:11] | We’re really good now. He’ll tell you. | 我们现在真的很好。他会告诉你。 |
[55:13] | Professor! | 教授! |
[55:14] | Tonight’s headline: Change is impossible. | 今晚的头条是:改变是不可能的。 |
[55:17] | You should always judge a book by its cover, and all stereotypes have been affirmed. | 你应该总是以貌取人,所有的成见都得到了肯定。 |
[55:21] | Stop, for goodness’ sake! | 看在上帝的份上,停下来! |
[55:23] | Let me speak to them. | 让我跟他们说。 |
[55:24] | I’m-I’m sure there’s been some misunderstanding. | 我肯定你们之间有些误会。 |
[55:28] | Ah, Professor Marmalade. | 啊,教授果酱。 |
[55:30] | You’ve got five minutes. | 你有五分钟时间。 |
[55:31] | No deals this time. | 这次没有交易。 |
[55:33] | Y-You have to help us. | 你得帮我们。 |
[55:35] | Tell ’em. Tell ’em we didn’t do it. | 告诉他们,不是我们干的。 |
[55:36] | There, there. Of course you didn’t do it. | 在那里,在那里。当然不是你干的。 |
[55:38] | How could you? | 你怎么可以这样呢? |
[55:40] | After all, you’re such a good boy. | 毕竟,你是个好孩子。 |
[55:44] | You’re such a good boy. | 你真是个好孩子。 |
[55:47] | That shiver up my spine. | 吓得我脊背发抖。 |
[55:49] | The wag in my tiny tail. | 我的小尾巴在摇。 |
[55:51] | Arrest them! | 逮捕他们! |
[55:53] | What if we tried a little experiment, Diane? | 我们做个小实验怎么样,戴安? |
[55:55] | As you know, my Gala for Goodness… Where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite will be on display for the first time ever. | 如你所知,我的慈善晚会…传说中的爱陨坑陨石将首次在这里展出。 |
[56:02] | All eyes will be on you tonight, not me. | 今晚所有的目光都在你身上,而不是我。 |
[56:06] | You’re such a… Good boy. | 你真是个……好男孩。 |
[56:11] | You. | 你。 |
[56:13] | It was all you. | 都是你的功劳。 |
[56:14] | What are you talking about, Wolf? | 你在说什么,沃尔夫? |
[56:16] | The old lady, the Golden Dolphin, good training… it was all to get us here, so he could steal the meteorite and let us take the fall. | 老太太,金色的海豚,良好的训练…这一切都是为了把我们带到这里,这样他就能偷走陨石,让我们背黑锅。 |
[56:21] | Whoa. Whoa, what old lady? | 哇。什么老女人? |
[56:23] | And-and why would a guinea pig want a meteorite anyway? | 为什么豚鼠会想要陨石呢? |
[56:29] | Uh, guys, he’s creeping me out. | 伙计们,他吓到我了。 |
[56:32] | Wait, what? What’s going on? | 等等,什么?这是怎么呢 |
[56:33] | Someone turn me around. | 谁把我转过来。 |
[56:35] | Well, well. | 嗯,很好。 |
[56:37] | So, you finally get it. | 所以,你终于明白了。 |
[56:39] | – Wait. – What? | ——等。——什么? |
[56:40] | You stole the meteorite? | 你偷了陨石? |
[56:42] | Oh, it’s not just a meteorite. | 哦,这不仅仅是一块陨石。 |
[56:44] | I told you guys it’s a butt. | 我告诉过你们那是屁股。 |
[56:45] | It’s not a butt! | 这不是屁股! |
[56:48] | It’s the ultimate power source. | 这是终极的能量来源。 |
[56:51] | You see, when it struck, scientists found that it emitted an electromagnetic frequency unlike anything else on Earth. | 你看,当它撞击地球时,科学家们发现它发出了一种不同于地球上其他任何东西的电磁频率。 |
[56:58] | I’m going to harness its power to pull off the greatest heist the world has ever seen. | 我要利用它的力量来实施一场史无前例的大劫案。 |
[57:03] | You should’ve eaten him when you had the chance. | 你有机会的时候就该吃了他。 |
[57:06] | – Yep. – But why us? | ——是的。-但为什么是我们? |
[57:07] | Because you’re the perfect patsies. | 因为你们是完美的替罪羊。 |
[57:09] | Come on, when people look up “bad” in the dictionary, do they see a sweet, adorable guinea pig? | 拜托,当人们在字典里查“bad”这个词时,他们看到的是一只甜美可爱的豚鼠吗? |
[57:16] | No. They see you. | 不。他们看到你。 |
[57:18] | And they always will. | 他们将永远如此。 |
[57:20] | Okay, fine. | 好的,很好。 |
[57:21] | But you set us up. | 但你陷害了我们。 |
[57:23] | Oh, pish-pish. | 哦,pish-pish。 |
[57:24] | Let’s be honest… evolution set you up. | 老实说……进化造就了你。 |
[57:27] | But Wolfie here really clinched it. | 但是Wolfie真的做到了。 |
[57:30] | You fell for every one of my traps, starting with saving a helpless little old lady. | 我设的每一个圈套你都被骗了,就从救了一个无助的老太太开始。 |
[57:36] | Wolf, what’s he talking about? | 沃尔夫,他在说什么? |
[57:42] | Whoops. | 哎呦。 |
[57:44] | Did I say too much? | 我是不是说得太多了? |
[57:46] | Anyhoo, looks like, yet again, the Big Bad Wolf got outsmarted by a little piggy. | 总之,看起来,大坏狼又一次被一只小猪智胜了。 |
[57:53] | You little pouchy-cheeked rat! | 你这小兔崽子! |
[57:56] | I’ll kill you! You hear me? | 我要杀了你!你听到我吗? |
[57:57] | – You’re dead! You’re de… – Help! Help! Help! | ——- 你死定了! 你…-救命! |
[57:59] | The Big Bad Wolf is attacking me. | 大灰狼要攻击我了。 |
[58:01] | Oh, now you are done forever, Wolf! | 哦,现在你永远完了,狼! |
[58:13] | Professor, Professor, any thoughts on how the Bad Guys managed to steal the meteorite in plain sight? | 教授,关于坏人是如何在众目睽睽之下偷走陨石的,你有什么想法吗? |
[58:20] | Well, off the top of my head, perhaps they accessed the site previously and set up an intricate system – of tunnels and trapdoors… – Uh-huh. | 嗯,我能想到的是,也许他们之前进入了这个网站,建立了一个复杂的系统——隧道和活板门……——嗯。 |
[58:26] | …that could be remotely triggered to suck the meteorite down into a holding area, – but how should I know? – Totally. | ...可以远程触发,把陨石吸到一个等待区,但我怎么知道?——完全。 |
[58:31] | I mean, they’re the deranged masterminds, not me. | 我是说,他们是疯狂的策划者,不是我。 |
[58:56] | I’m giving it all back. | 我要把它全还给你。 |
[59:22] | I can’t believe we got double-crossed by a tiny rodent. | 真不敢相信我们被一只小啮齿动物出卖了。 |
[59:25] | Oh, we got double-crossed by a rodent all right, – but, uh, not a tiny one. – What? | 我们被一只啮齿动物出卖了-但不是一只小啮齿动物。——什么? |
[59:31] | This was supposed to be us conning Marmalade. | 这本该是我们骗橘子酱的。 |
[59:33] | It turns out it was Wolf conning us. | 原来是伍尔夫在骗我们。 |
[59:38] | Does that sound familiar to you, Wolf? | 你觉得耳熟吗,沃尔夫? |
[59:40] | Why-why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想? |
[59:42] | Oh, I don’t know, maybe because you just sabotaged the biggest heist of our lives. | 我不知道,也许是因为你刚刚破坏了我们这辈子最大的抢劫。 |
[59:47] | I think you owe us an explanation, buddy. | 我觉得你欠我们一个解释,伙计。 |
[59:52] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧。你是对的。 |
[59:53] | This is what happened. | 这就是所发生的。 |
[59:54] | Back in the museum, I just tried to steal an old lady’s purse. | 在博物馆的时候,我刚想偷一个老太太的钱包。 |
[59:57] | Classic snatch and grab. | 典型的抓斗。 |
[59:59] | Tried to? Since when do you try to steal something and not just steal it? | 尝试吗?你什么时候开始想偷东西而不仅仅是偷了? |
[1:00:03] | I was trying to steal the purse when the old lady fell and… I kind of helped her. | 我想偷钱包的时候老太太摔倒了…我算是帮了她。 |
[1:00:09] | What? | 什么? |
[1:00:10] | I kind of helped her. | 我算是帮了她。 |
[1:00:12] | But then you stole her purse. | 但后来你偷了她的钱包。 |
[1:00:14] | No, I didn’t. | 不,我没有。 |
[1:00:15] | I saved the old lady, and she hugged me, and my tail wagged, and I didn’t know what it was, but it felt, uh, you know… good. | 我救了那个老太太,她拥抱了我,我摇着尾巴,我不知道那是什么,但那感觉,呃,你知道……好。 |
[1:00:26] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[1:00:27] | But then you stole the purse. | 但后来你偷了钱包。 |
[1:00:29] | No! | 不! |
[1:00:30] | You know, I heard what the pig said to you about cutting us loose. | 我听到那头猪跟你说要放了我们。 |
[1:00:34] | Wait. Like, “us” us? | 等。“我们”? |
[1:00:36] | But I never thought you’d actually do it, man. | 但我从没想过你真的会这么做。 |
[1:00:38] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。 |
[1:00:40] | I-I would never… I was trying to… I was trying to find us a better life. | 我永远不会……我只是想…我只是想让我们过上更好的生活。 |
[1:00:45] | Our life was perfect until you decided to ruin it. | 我们的生活本来很完美,但你却毁了它。 |
[1:00:48] | I didn’t. | 我没有。 |
[1:00:50] | You guys felt it at the gala. | 你们在晚会上也感受到了。 |
[1:00:51] | The clapping, the cheering. | 掌声,欢呼声。 |
[1:00:53] | We were more than… than just scary villains. | 我们不仅仅是…而不仅仅是可怕的恶棍。 |
[1:00:56] | They loved us. | 他们爱我们。 |
[1:00:57] | Oh, yeah? If they loved us so much, how come we’re in prison for a crime we didn’t commit? | 噢,是吗?如果他们那么爱我们,为什么我们要为我们没犯的罪坐牢? |
[1:01:03] | You know what? I’ll give Marmalade this. | 你知道吗?我给Marmalade这个。 |
[1:01:05] | At least he sees the world for what it is: | 至少他看到了这个世界的本来面目 |
[1:01:08] | a place where some people are scary and some people are scared. | 一个有人害怕有人害怕的地方。 |
[1:01:12] | Oh, yeah? | 噢,是吗? |
[1:01:13] | Well, I’m tired of being scary. | 好吧,我受够了被吓到。 |
[1:01:15] | I’m-I’m tired of being an outcast. | 我厌倦了被排斥。 |
[1:01:17] | Maybe I don’t want to be a… What? A Bad Guy? | 也许我不想成为……什么?一个坏家伙吗? |
[1:01:20] | Don’t want to be a Bad Guy anymore, huh? | 不想再当坏人了,是吧? |
[1:01:22] | Say it, Wolf. | 说,狼。 |
[1:01:26] | Yeah, I thought so. | 是的,我想是的。 |
[1:01:28] | And us, your lifelong friends? | 而我们,你一生的朋友? |
[1:01:30] | We’re just holding you back? | 我们只是在拖你的后腿? |
[1:01:32] | Yeah, maybe you are! | 是的,也许你是! |
[1:01:36] | Take it back! | 把它拿回来! |
[1:01:37] | Take it back! Apologize! | 把它拿回来!道歉! |
[1:01:40] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿! |
[1:01:42] | Prison is no place for fighting. | 监狱不是打架的地方。 |
[1:01:45] | Tell that to him. | 告诉他吧。 |
[1:01:47] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:01:52] | What? | 什么? |
[1:02:12] | Shh. | 嘘。 |
[1:02:29] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:02:38] | – Oh! – W-W-Wait, wait. Ho-Hold on. | ——哦!——W-W-Wait等。Ho-Hold。 |
[1:02:42] | Diane? | 黛安娜? |
[1:02:43] | But how do you know how to do all of that kick-kick-punch-punch? | 但你怎么知道怎么踢,踢,打? |
[1:02:45] | Wait a sec, you’re the Crimson Paw? | 等等,你是红爪子吗? |
[1:02:50] | The queen of cons, acrobatic Swiss Army knife. | 诈骗犯女王,杂技般的瑞士军刀。 |
[1:02:53] | Stole the Zumpango diamond twice. | 偷了两次Zumpango钻石。 |
[1:02:55] | Once for profit, second time just for fun. | 一次是为了赚钱,第二次只是为了好玩。 |
[1:02:57] | Never identified, never caught. | 从未被发现,从未被抓住。 |
[1:03:00] | Guess I’m still the best bad guy the world has ever seen. | 看来我还是世界上最好的坏人。 |
[1:03:05] | Ugh, at least I used to be. | 至少我以前是。 |
[1:03:07] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:03:18] | Nope, I’m still the best. | 不,我还是最好的。 |
[1:03:20] | Just like riding a stolen bicycle. | 就像骑偷来的自行车。 |
[1:03:22] | Oh, uh, you got a little… Ouch. | 哦,呃,你有点…哎哟。 |
[1:03:25] | Hey, wh-why did you save us anyway? | 你为什么要救我们? |
[1:03:27] | After the gala, I knew something wasn’t right, so I did some investigating, and that meteor… I know. Some kind of cosmic mega-super-antennae thing. | 晚会之后,我知道有些不对劲,所以我做了些调查,那颗流星…我知道。某种宇宙的超级天线。 |
[1:03:35] | Right. If conducted through an array of ionized crystals, it will generate a massive psychokinetic field the size of a city. | 对。如果通过一组电离晶体进行,就会产生一个城市大小的巨大心灵动力场。 |
[1:03:41] | Oh, my gosh. Did I interrupt you? | 哦,我的天啊。我打断你了吗? |
[1:03:43] | Were you gonna say that? | 你要这么说吗? |
[1:03:44] | Uh, I-I-I was gonna be a little more technical, but you got the gist of it. | 我本想说的更专业一点,但你懂的。 |
[1:03:50] | Marmalade needs to be stopped, but I can’t do it alone. | 要阻止橘子酱,但我一个人做不到。 |
[1:03:54] | You know his compound better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解他的住所。 |
[1:03:56] | You can count on us. | 你可以信赖我们。 |
[1:03:58] | Right, guys? | 对不对? |
[1:03:59] | There is no “us.” | 没有“我们”。 |
[1:04:01] | We’re through, Wolf. | 我们通过,狼。 |
[1:04:03] | Done. Finito. | 完成了。Finito。 |
[1:04:04] | Because of that little tiff back there? | 就因为刚才的小争吵吗? |
[1:04:07] | Come on, man, that’s what we do. | 拜托,伙计,这就是我们的工作。 |
[1:04:09] | You serve, I volley. | 你发球,我截击。 |
[1:04:11] | That’s our little dance. | 这就是我们的小舞蹈。 |
[1:04:13] | Not this time. | 不是这一次。 |
[1:04:20] | Piranha? | 食人鱼? |
[1:04:25] | Webs? | 网吗? |
[1:04:26] | Sorry, Wolfie. | 对不起,Wolfie。 |
[1:04:29] | Shark. | 鲨鱼。 |
[1:04:31] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[1:04:32] | Hey. | 嘿。 |
[1:04:34] | Guys? | 人吗? |
[1:04:36] | Guys? | 人吗? |
[1:04:39] | You want to know why I hate birthdays, Wolf? Do you? | 你想知道我为什么讨厌生日吗,沃尔夫?你呢? |
[1:04:43] | When you grow up a snake, nobody shows up to your party. | 当你像条蛇一样长大,没人会来你的派对。 |
[1:04:47] | Birthdays are a constant reminder that out there I’m just a scary, good-for-nothing monster. | 生日时刻提醒着我,在外面我只是个可怕的,一无是处的怪物。 |
[1:04:57] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[1:04:59] | But nothing compares to having the one guy… the one guy I thought I could trust stab me in the back. | 但没有什么比拥有一个…我以为我可以信任的人在背后捅我一刀。 |
[1:05:11] | Come on, guys. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧,伙计们。我们走吧。 |
[1:06:00] | Now, this is what a true bad guy looks like. | 这才是真正的坏人。 |
[1:06:10] | What do you say we have some fun? | 我们找点乐子怎么样? |
[1:06:52] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿。你没事吧? |
[1:06:55] | No, I’m not okay. | 不,我不好。 |
[1:06:57] | I’m very, very un-okay. | 我非常非常不舒服。 |
[1:07:01] | Just left the only friends I have ever had, so what am I… what am I doing? | 刚离开我唯一的朋友,所以我…我在做什么? |
[1:07:09] | I know this isn’t easy, leaving everything behind. | 我知道丢下一切不容易。 |
[1:07:14] | – Do you? – Yeah. | ——对吗?-是的。 |
[1:07:16] | I was the best thief in the world. | 我是世界上最好的小偷。 |
[1:07:18] | Fast, fearless, inventive. | 快,无所畏惧,创造力。 |
[1:07:22] | I just had one thing left to steal. | 我只剩下一样东西要偷。 |
[1:07:25] | The Golden Dolphin. | 黄金海豚。 |
[1:07:27] | So you went after it. | 所以你就去找了。 |
[1:07:29] | I didn’t just go after it. | 我不只是追求它。 |
[1:07:32] | I had it. | 我拿到了。 |
[1:07:34] | And a clear escape route. | 还有一条清晰的逃生路线。 |
[1:07:39] | But… all I saw in the end was the tricky fox that they always told me I was. | 但是…最后我看到的只是一只狡猾的狐狸,就像他们一直说的那样。 |
[1:07:47] | It changed everything. | 它改变了一切。 |
[1:07:50] | So, now, instead of hurting people, I’m helping them. | 所以现在,我不再伤害别人,而是在帮助他们。 |
[1:07:54] | I’m still me. | 我还是我。 |
[1:07:56] | I’m just me on the right side. | 我只是站在正确的一边。 |
[1:08:00] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你这么做是对的。 |
[1:08:02] | And someday your friends, if they’re real friends, I think they’ll understand. | 有一天你的朋友,如果他们是真正的朋友,我想他们会理解的。 |
[1:08:09] | Now, come on, let’s get inside. | 来吧,我们进去吧。 |
[1:08:11] | You look like you just busted out of a prison. | 你看起来像是刚从监狱里逃出来的。 |
[1:08:17] | Guinea pigs? | 几内亚猪吗? |
[1:08:19] | Marmalade. | 果酱。 |
[1:08:20] | Let’s bounce. | 让我们反弹。 |
[1:08:23] | So this is the hideout of the great Crimson Paw. | 这就是深红色爪子的藏身之处。 |
[1:08:27] | Snack break? | 点心休息? |
[1:08:28] | Okay, oddly timed, but you do you. | 好吧,奇怪的时间,但你做你自己。 |
[1:08:31] | Identity verified. | 身份验证。 |
[1:08:33] | – What? – Welcome, Diane. | ——什么?——欢迎,黛安娜。 |
[1:08:41] | Whoa! Holy moly! | 哇!神圣的魔草! |
[1:08:44] | It’s so good to be home. | 回家真好。 |
[1:08:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[1:08:47] | Laser-sighted zip line? | Laser-sighted邮政线? |
[1:08:49] | The XM-2400 radar jammer? No way. | XM-2400雷达干扰机?不可能。 |
[1:08:52] | I actually prefer the earlier model. | 实际上我更喜欢早期的型号。 |
[1:08:54] | Agree to disagree. | 同意不同意。 |
[1:08:56] | Uh, this stuff is nice, too. | 呃,这东西也不错。 |
[1:08:59] | Yeah, that’s a blowtorch. | 是的,那是喷灯。 |
[1:09:00] | Also, not really your color. | 而且,颜色也不适合你。 |
[1:09:04] | All righty, Marmalade. | 好了,果酱。 |
[1:09:06] | What are you up to, you fuzzy little weirdo? | 你在干什么,你这个毛茸茸的小怪咖? |
[1:09:09] | We need eyes on the city. | 我们需要监视这座城市。 |
[1:09:11] | Let’s see if we can’t hack into the government’s surveillance satellite. | 看看能不能黑进政府的监控卫星。 |
[1:09:14] | But you’re the governor. Couldn’t you just ask? | 但你是州长。你就不能问问吗? |
[1:09:16] | Yeah, but… the paperwork. | 是的,但是……文书工作。 |
[1:09:23] | I am definitely picking up on suspicious activity here. | 我发现这里有可疑活动。 |
[1:09:27] | Those are guinea pig heat signatures. | 这些是豚鼠的体温信号。 |
[1:09:29] | Marmalade seems to be controlling them. | 橘子酱似乎在控制它们。 |
[1:09:31] | But to do what? | 但是做什么呢? |
[1:09:34] | There are no obvious targets. | 没有明显的目标。 |
[1:09:37] | That’s because they’re moving targets. | 那是因为他们在转移目标。 |
[1:09:40] | His charity fundraiser. | 他的慈善筹款活动。 |
[1:09:43] | He’s gonna steal the money raised in his own name? | 他要偷自己名下的钱吗? |
[1:09:45] | It’s the greatest heist the world’s ever seen. | 这是有史以来最伟大的抢劫。 |
[1:09:48] | $1 billion inside trucks, on their way to charities all over the city. | 十亿美元装在卡车里,正运往全市各地的慈善机构。 |
[1:09:52] | We need to cut off Marmalade’s communication with his guinea pig army. | 我们得切断橘子酱和他的豚鼠军队的联系。 |
[1:09:55] | If there’s no signal… There’s no heist. | 如果没有信号……没有抢劫。 |
[1:09:58] | We have to steal the meteorite. | 我们得去偷陨石。 |
[1:10:00] | That was very cute, – that thing we just did there. – All right. | 很可爱,我们刚刚做的事。——好的。 |
[1:10:03] | Put on your big-girl pants. We’re gearing up. | 穿上你成熟的裤子。我们准备。 |
[1:10:11] | I wouldn’t take that. | 我不会接受的。 |
[1:10:13] | Those things rip your pants right off. | 那些东西会把你的裤子扯下来。 |
[1:10:14] | Huh. Try wearing clean underwear. | 嗯。试着穿干净的内衣。 |
[1:10:16] | Just in case. | 以防。 |
[1:10:19] | Wha… You stole my car? | ……你偷了我的车? |
[1:10:24] | Respect. | 尊重。 |
[1:10:25] | Let’s do this. | 让我们这样做。 |
[1:10:39] | – No! – What? | ——不!——什么? |
[1:10:40] | All our stuff? | 我们所有的东西? |
[1:10:42] | – Where is everything? – No, no, no, no, no. | -东西在哪里?-不,不,不,不 |
[1:10:44] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! – All our stuff. | -不,不,不,不,不!-我们所有的东西。 |
[1:10:46] | – It’s all gone. – My disguise closet! | -都没了。-我的伪装室! |
[1:10:48] | Where’s my things? | 我的东西在哪里? |
[1:10:51] | Wolf gave away all our loot. | 伍尔夫把我们所有的战利品都送人了。 |
[1:10:54] | We stole it fair and square. | 我们是光明正大偷来的。 |
[1:10:56] | Now I understand what it feels like to have things stolen from you. | 现在我明白被人偷走东西是什么感觉了。 |
[1:11:01] | I don’t like it! | 我不喜欢! |
[1:11:03] | I really don’t like it! | 我真的不喜欢它! |
[1:11:11] | We got no food. We got no money. | 我们没有食物。我们没有钱。 |
[1:11:14] | We got no money we could use to buy food. | 我们没有钱可以用来买食物。 |
[1:11:15] | No food we can sell for money. | 没有可以卖的食物。 |
[1:11:17] | We… All right, okay, okay. | 我们……好吧,好吧。 |
[1:11:22] | Here, here. Take it. | 来,拿着。 |
[1:11:24] | Now, stop crying, buddy. | 好了,别哭了,伙计。 |
[1:11:29] | Um, Snake, what did you just do? | Snake,你刚才做了什么? |
[1:11:34] | What? My friend was sad. | 什么?我的朋友很伤心。 |
[1:11:35] | I was just cheering him up. | 我只是想让他高兴起来。 |
[1:11:37] | You… you did a good thing. | 你……你做了件好事。 |
[1:11:39] | – For me. – Don’t be ridiculous. | ——对我来说。-别傻了。 |
[1:11:41] | I just put your needs before my own. | 我只是把你的需求放在第一位。 |
[1:11:44] | – Yeah. You’re being good. – I’m not. | -是的。你是好。——我不是。 |
[1:11:46] | I was simply making a sacrifice so Shark could be happy. | 我只是做了牺牲好让鲨鱼开心。 |
[1:11:49] | That is the actual definition of being good. | 这才是优秀的真正定义。 |
[1:11:52] | Snake, you, the worst one of us, the most selfish. | 蛇,你,我们当中最坏,最自私的人。 |
[1:11:57] | – Spiteful. – Terrible. | ——恶意的。——糟透了。 |
[1:11:58] | – Sneaky. – Dishonest. | ——卑鄙。——不诚实。 |
[1:12:00] | – Insensitive. – Manipulative. | ——不敏感。——操纵。 |
[1:12:01] | – Snakelike. – Stanky. | ——蛇一般的。——Stanky。 |
[1:12:02] | And your point is? | 你的观点是? |
[1:12:04] | I think Wolf was right. | 我认为伍尔夫是对的。 |
[1:12:06] | Maybe we could be more than just scary villains. | 也许我们不只是可怕的恶棍。 |
[1:12:13] | Wh……? Wh…? | |
[1:12:14] | Oh, wow. | 哦,哇。 |
[1:12:16] | Is this… is this wagging? | 这是……这是摇吗? |
[1:12:19] | We’re-we’re wagging. | 我们我们是议论纷纷。 |
[1:12:23] | No, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[1:12:25] | We’ll always be Bad Guys! | 我们永远都是坏人! |
[1:12:55] | Faster, faster, my little pigs. | 快点,快点,我的小猪们。 |
[1:13:42] | Once we steal the meteorite, we take it straight to the police. | 我们一偷到陨石,就直接交给警察。 |
[1:13:45] | And all will be forgiven. | 一切都会被原谅。 |
[1:13:47] | I don’t know about “all,” but it’s a start. | 我不知道什么是”全部”但这是个开始。 |
[1:14:10] | That’s strange. | 这是奇怪的。 |
[1:14:11] | Why would Marmalade leave the Golden Dolphin unprotected? | 为什么橘子酱会让金海豚失去保护? |
[1:14:15] | – Because maybe it’s a trap. – Or maybe… Wait, wait, wait! | -因为这可能是个陷阱。-也许…等等,等等,等等! |
[1:14:21] | Yeah, it was a trap. | 是的,这是个陷阱。 |
[1:14:22] | Well, well, well. | 好,好,好。 |
[1:14:23] | If it isn’t my prized pupil. | 这不是我的得意门生吗。 |
[1:14:26] | And you’ve brought along the governor. | 你还把州长带来了。 |
[1:14:28] | Or should I say… the Crimson Paw? | 或者我应该说……深红色的爪子? |
[1:14:31] | Mm, what an ingenious way to disguise a Zumpango diamond, hiding it in plain sight. | 把尊邦戈钻石藏在众目睽睽之下,真是个巧妙的掩饰方法。 |
[1:14:39] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧。 |
[1:14:41] | What? I’m sentimental. | 什么?我伤感。 |
[1:14:43] | You always did have panache. | 你总是很有范儿。 |
[1:14:44] | And yet, you still fell right into my trap. | 但你还是掉进了我的陷阱。 |
[1:14:47] | But how did you know we’d even be here? | 但你怎么知道我们会在这里? |
[1:14:50] | Oh, I got a little tip from a friend. | 我从一个朋友那里得到了一点建议。 |
[1:14:54] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿,哥们。 |
[1:14:56] | How’s it hanging? | 感觉如何? |
[1:14:57] | Snake. | 蛇。 |
[1:15:00] | What can I say? We just clicked. | 我能说什么呢?我们只是点击。 |
[1:15:02] | Oh, yeah? How’s it feel to be working for your favorite food? | 噢,是吗?为你最喜欢的食物工作感觉如何? |
[1:15:05] | Ah, you’re just jealous to be missing out on the heist of the century. | 你只是嫉妒错过了本世纪最棒的抢劫。 |
[1:15:10] | It’s got everything: | 它有一切: |
[1:15:12] | betrayal, a meteor, mind control. | 背叛,流星,精神控制。 |
[1:15:15] | Can I try it on? | 我可以试穿吗? |
[1:15:16] | Of course, partner. | 当然,合作伙伴。 |
[1:15:18] | Nice. All the crime with none of the exercise. | 好了。所有的犯罪都没有任何练习。 |
[1:15:23] | What about all that “flower of goodness” talk? | 那你说的”善良之花”呢? |
[1:15:25] | Was it all just a lie? | 这一切都只是谎言吗? |
[1:15:27] | Uh, pretty much, yeah. | 差不多,是的。 |
[1:15:28] | You see, I never cared about what’s “good.” | 你看,我从不关心什么是”好” |
[1:15:31] | Only what’s good for me. | 只做对我有利的事。 |
[1:15:33] | Like, say, a billion dollars. | 比如说,十亿美元。 |
[1:15:36] | Ooh, I just got a tingle. | 哦,我只是有点刺痛。 |
[1:15:40] | Go bad… Or go home. | 变坏…或者回家。 |
[1:15:44] | Cuddles, finish them. | 拥抱,完成它们。 |
[1:15:55] | Poison gas. | 毒气。 |
[1:15:56] | Don’t breathe it in. | 不要吸入。 |
[1:15:58] | Wait a second. | 等一下。 |
[1:16:00] | That’s not poison gas. | 那不是毒气。 |
[1:16:03] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[1:16:06] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[1:16:07] | What? Ah, guys. | 什么?啊,伙计们。 |
[1:16:10] | I can’t believe it’s you. | 真不敢相信是你。 |
[1:16:11] | – You were right, Wolfie. – We felt the wag, man. | -你说得对,Wolfie。-我们感觉到了,伙计。 |
[1:16:14] | – And the tingle. – It’s good, right? | -还有那种刺痛感。-挺好的,对吧? |
[1:16:16] | This is super moving, but can we do this later? | 这太感人了,但我们能晚点再谈吗? |
[1:16:19] | Feels like I got a rhythm section in my fin. | 感觉我的鳍里有个节流阀。 |
[1:16:23] | – Ah, ah! – Ugh. Come on. | ——啊,啊!——啊。来吧。 |
[1:16:25] | Spinning blades! | 旋转叶片! |
[1:16:26] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 哦,是的。没错。 |
[1:16:27] | Sorry. I got it. | 对不起。我得到了它。 |
[1:16:31] | Guys… Am I happy to see you. | 家伙……我很高兴见到你。 |
[1:16:38] | Now it’s time to huff and puff and blow this little piggy’s heist down. | 现在是时候吹气了把这只小猪的抢劫行为打得落花流水。 |
[1:16:41] | Game over, guinea pig. | 游戏结束了,小白鼠。 |
[1:16:43] | With this meteorite, we will be able to commit crimes people have only dreamed about. | 有了这块陨石,我们就能犯下人们做梦都不敢想的罪行。 |
[1:16:49] | Not bad for a butt rock. | 对屁股来说还不错。 |
[1:16:51] | Once again, it’s not a… Don’t mind us. | 再说一次,这不是…我们不介意。 |
[1:16:55] | Just robbing this place. | 抢劫这个地方。 |
[1:17:00] | No, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[1:17:07] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 这里,小猫咪,小猫咪,小猫咪。 |
[1:17:26] | – All right! – We did it! | ——好吧!-我们成功了! |
[1:17:27] | Now to get this thing to the chief and clear your names. | 现在把这事交给局长,洗清你们的罪名。 |
[1:17:30] | Weird. Usually, we drive away from the police. | 奇怪。通常,我们开车离开警察。 |
[1:17:32] | Hey, chico, are you sure we stopped the heist? | 奇科,你确定我们阻止了抢劫吗? |
[1:17:35] | – Yeah. – Relax. | -是的。——放松。 |
[1:17:37] | Marmalade can’t control them if he doesn’t have the meteorite. | 如果橘子酱没有陨石他就控制不了他们。 |
[1:17:39] | So, who’s driving those trucks? | 那么,谁在开那些卡车呢? |
[1:17:45] | The meteorite. | 陨石。 |
[1:17:47] | – It’s still transmitting. – Uh-oh. | -还在发信号。——哦。 |
[1:17:48] | The charity money. Change of plan, guys. | 该慈善机构的钱。计划有变,伙计们。 |
[1:17:51] | Webs, is there some way to override the truck’s navigation system? | 蛛网,有没有办法能覆盖卡车的导航系统? |
[1:17:54] | Uh, we’d need some kind of magnetized cross-circuit interceptor. | 我们需要一种磁化的交叉电路拦截器。 |
[1:17:57] | You mean this? | 你的意思是这个吗? |
[1:17:59] | Ooh! She just keeps getting cooler! | 噢!她越来越酷了! |
[1:18:01] | Oh, yeah! | 哦,耶! |
[1:18:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇,哇,哇,哇,哇! |
[1:18:18] | Oh, no. | 哦,不。 |
[1:18:21] | We got to split up. | 我们得分头行动。 |
[1:18:22] | Webs, you feel like a girls’ trip? | 蛛网,你想要一次女生之旅吗? |
[1:18:24] | Um, yes. | 嗯,是的。 |
[1:18:26] | Later, boys. | 后来,男孩。 |
[1:18:30] | ♪ Everything gettin’ harder to find ♪ | ♬一切都越来越难找到♬ |
[1:18:32] | ♪ Everybody jumpin’ out of they mind… ♪ | ♬每个人都跳出自己的脑海……♪ |
[1:18:34] | I want to go on the girls’ trip. | 我想参加女孩们的旅行。 |
[1:18:36] | ♪ That’s where we begin, you feel it ♪ | ♬我们从这里开始,你能感觉到它 |
[1:18:38] | ♪ Mannequins say, “We breakin’ the mold” ♪ | ♬人体模型说:“我们打破了模式。 |
[1:18:40] | ♪ Breakin’ out and we breakin’ the codes ♪ | ♬越狱,我们破解密码♬ |
[1:18:41] | ♪ Similar to the Jacques Cousteau ♪ | ♬和雅克·库斯托相似 |
[1:18:43] | ♪ To the depths and you’re wet, so your tank explodes ♪ | ♬走到深处,你浑身湿透了,所以你的油箱爆炸了 |
[1:18:45] | ♪ So get it out, send your body to flight ♪ | 所以把它拿出来,让你的身体逃开♬ |
[1:18:47] | Woo-hoo! | 啊! |
[1:18:48] | ♪ Everybody got a target tonight ♪ | ♬今晚每个人都有目标♬ |
[1:18:50] | ♪ Everybody come along for the ride ♪ | ♬每个人都来搭车♬ |
[1:18:51] | ♪ All you studs and you duds… ♪ | ♬你们这些男人和女人…♪ |
[1:18:53] | – You’re insured, right? – Yeah. Why? | -你有保险,对吧?-是的。为什么? |
[1:18:56] | Hey! That’s my car! | 嘿!那可是我的车! |
[1:18:59] | It’s ceviche, baby! | 酸橘汁腌鱼,宝贝! |
[1:19:05] | ♪ No time to rest ♪ | ♪没有时间休息♪ |
[1:19:09] | ♪ Just do your best ♪ | ♬尽你最大的努力♬ |
[1:19:10] | ♪ Oh ♪ | ♪哦♪ |
[1:19:12] | ♪ What you hear is not a… ♪ | ♬你听到的不是……♪ |
[1:19:16] | ♪ We’re only here to make you ♪ | ♪我们在这里只是想让你 |
[1:19:19] | ♪ We’re only here to make you… ♪ | ♬我们来这里只是为了让你……♪ |
[1:19:22] | ♪ We’re only here to make you go ♪ | ♪我们在这里只是为了让你走♪ |
[1:19:25] | ♪ Go ♪ | ♪♪去 |
[1:19:28] | So long, suckers. | 再见了,笨蛋们。 |
[1:19:32] | ♪ Go ♪ | ♪♪去 |
[1:19:33] | – Whoop-bam! – ♪ Go ♪ | ——Whoop-bam !-♬走♬ |
[1:19:36] | ♪ Go ♪ | ♪♪去 |
[1:19:39] | ♪ Go ♪ | ♪♪去 |
[1:19:42] | ♪ Go ♪ | ♪♪去 |
[1:19:44] | ♪ Go… ♪ | ♪去……♪ |
[1:19:47] | Where’d you learn to do that? | 你从哪儿学来的? |
[1:19:49] | Well, I’m, you know, kind of a natural. | 我,你知道,有点天生的。 |
[1:19:52] | Mostly YouTube. | 主要是YouTube。 |
[1:19:54] | Nice work. | 不错的工作。 |
[1:19:55] | Meet me at the police station. | 在警察局等我。 |
[1:19:57] | Don’t be late. | 不要迟到。 |
[1:20:00] | What do you say we deliver this butt rock to the chief? | 你觉得我们把这个破玩意交给局长怎么样? |
[1:20:03] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[1:20:05] | ♪ Just do your best ♪ | ♬尽你最大的努力♬ |
[1:20:06] | ♪ Oh ♪ | ♪哦♪ |
[1:20:08] | ♪ What you hear is not a test… ♪ | ♬你听到的不是测试……♪ |
[1:20:11] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[1:20:12] | No, no, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[1:20:14] | That’s my stolen money. | 那是我偷来的钱。 |
[1:20:16] | What good are you if you can’t even anticipate their next move? | 如果你连他们下一步怎么走都预测不到你还有什么用? |
[1:20:19] | – Oh, so it’s my fault? – Yes. | -所以是我的错?——是的。 |
[1:20:21] | ♪ We’re only here to make you, we’re only here to make you ♪ | ♪我们在这里只是为了让你,我们在这里只是为了让你 |
[1:20:24] | ♪。♪ ♪ Go. ♪ | |
[1:20:26] | – Chief. – This better be good. | ——头。-最好是好消息。 |
[1:20:28] | Trust me, you don’t want to miss this. | 相信我,你不会想错过的。 |
[1:20:31] | Look. | 看。 |
[1:20:33] | Well, butter my crumpets. | 给我的松脆饼涂上黄油。 |
[1:20:35] | Can it be? | 它可以吗? |
[1:20:37] | The Bad Guys are returning the meteorite? | 坏人要把陨石还回来吗? |
[1:20:39] | Perhaps this is the feel-good story we all need. | 也许这就是我们都需要的让人感觉良好的故事。 |
[1:20:42] | – Woo-hoo! Yeah! – Woo-hoo! – All right! | ——啊!是啊!——啊!——好吧! |
[1:20:44] | Do you guys think they’ll throw us a party? | 你们觉得他们会给我们办派对吗? |
[1:20:46] | Yeah. With fireworks, piñatas and cake. | 是的。有烟花,piñatas和蛋糕。 |
[1:21:06] | We can’t do this without him. | 没有他我们做不到。 |
[1:21:08] | He might be a Mr. Grumpy Pants… But he’s our Mr. Grumpy Pants. | 他可能是一个脾气暴躁的人……但他是我们的臭脾气先生。 |
[1:21:13] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[1:21:17] | Wolf! | 狼! |
[1:21:18] | I’m starting to see why your friends dumped you. | 我开始明白你的朋友为什么甩了你了。 |
[1:21:22] | I don’t have any friends! | 我没有朋友! |
[1:21:24] | Snake! Snake! | 蛇!蛇! |
[1:21:27] | Wolf? | 狼吗? |
[1:21:28] | Snake, come back! | 蛇,回来! |
[1:21:29] | We need you, baby! | 我们需要你,宝贝! |
[1:21:31] | And you need us! | 你需要我们! |
[1:21:33] | Oh, there you go again, making it personal. | 你又来了,还掺杂个人感情。 |
[1:21:37] | I’ll give you one last chance to give me the meteorite. | 我再给你最后一次机会把陨石给我。 |
[1:21:40] | Oh, yeah? What you gonna do, Whiskers? | 噢,是吗?你打算怎么办,小胡子? |
[1:21:43] | This. | 这一点。 |
[1:21:46] | What the…? | 什么……? |
[1:21:54] | We’ve got adorable company. | 我们有可爱的同伴。 |
[1:21:55] | Floor it! | 地板上! |
[1:22:02] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:22:06] | Maybe I shouldn’t have called him Whiskers. | 也许我不该叫他小胡子。 |
[1:22:15] | When I woke up this morning, this is not where I saw the day going. | 我今早醒来时,没想到今天会变成这样。 |
[1:22:22] | Come on. | 来吧。 |
[1:22:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔,喔,喔,喔。 |
[1:22:26] | Hey, hey, let’s dial this down a notch, huh? | 嘿,嘿,我们冷静点,好吗? |
[1:22:28] | Besides, you’ll never get him. | 再说,你永远也抓不到他。 |
[1:22:30] | He’s too good a driver. | 他驾驶技术太好了。 |
[1:22:32] | Hmm. You’re right. | 嗯。你是对的。 |
[1:22:34] | But now that I think of it, maybe it would be better to exploit his greatest weakness. | 但现在我想起来了,也许利用他最大的弱点会更好。 |
[1:22:38] | Exactly. | 完全正确。 |
[1:22:40] | Wait. | 等 |
[1:22:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. | 哇,哇,哇,哇,哇。等一等。 |
[1:22:47] | Hold it, hold it, hold it. | 等等,等等,等等。 |
[1:22:49] | Okay, okay. You win. | 好吧,好吧。你赢了。 |
[1:22:51] | You can have the space rock. | 你可以拥有那块太空岩石。 |
[1:22:53] | Good boy, Wolf. | 好男孩,狼。 |
[1:23:04] | Take the wheel. | 轮。 |
[1:23:06] | Not so fast. | 没有那么快。 |
[1:23:07] | Pull him up first, or I’ll use this. | 先把他拉上来,不然我就用这个。 |
[1:23:11] | Oh, come now. | 哦,来了。 |
[1:23:17] | Do it, or you’ll lose the rock. | 快点,否则你会失去那块石头。 |
[1:23:20] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话。 |
[1:23:22] | Cuddles! | 拥抱! |
[1:23:30] | You want him? He’s yours. | 你想要他吗?他是你的。 |
[1:23:37] | Snake! No, no, no! | 蛇!不,不,不! |
[1:23:39] | – Snake! – Oh, no! | ——蛇!——哦,天哪! |
[1:23:54] | Guys, I know it’s crazy, but we’re gonna jump it. | 伙计们,我知道这很疯狂,但我们要跳下去。 |
[1:23:57] | Crazy? You’re finally speaking my language, chico. | 疯了吗?你终于会说我的语言了,小子。 |
[1:24:10] | We’re gonna make it! | 我们会成功的! |
[1:24:14] | No! | 不! |
[1:24:21] | You came back. | 你回来了。 |
[1:24:26] | Snake. | 蛇。 |
[1:24:27] | I should’ve been honest with you. | 我应该对你说实话的。 |
[1:24:28] | I was afraid that if you knew I-I wanted to be good that you’d… Act like a jerk and never talk to you again? | 我怕如果你知道我想做个好人,你会…表现得像个混蛋,然后再也不跟你说话? |
[1:24:34] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[1:24:36] | Point is I… I-I-I, you know… Yeah. I love you, too, buddy. | 关键是我…I-I-I,你知道…是的。我也爱你,伙计。 |
[1:24:45] | This-this is so beautiful. | 这,这太美了。 |
[1:24:47] | Do you know how beautiful this is, you guys? | 你们知道这有多美妙吗? |
[1:24:49] | Now… Now you’re gonna make me cry. | 现在…现在你要让我哭了。 |
[1:24:53] | I know! | 我知道! |
[1:24:54] | So pathetic, right? | 所以可怜的,对吧? |
[1:24:56] | Come on, guys. | 来吧,伙计们。 |
[1:24:58] | Who said it was the end? | 谁说这就是结局? |
[1:25:13] | No, no, no, don’t… No, no. Cuddles! | 不,不,不,不要……不,不。拥抱! |
[1:25:15] | We’re losing altitude! | 我们失去的高度! |
[1:25:17] | We’re losing altitude! We’re going down! | 我们失去的高度!我们会失望! |
[1:25:26] | What happened? Did we blow up? | 发生了什么事?我们爆炸了吗? |
[1:25:28] | Is this heaven? | 这是天堂吗? |
[1:25:39] | That is it. | 就是这样。 |
[1:25:41] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:25:42] | There is absolutely no way you’re getting away this time. | 这次你绝对逃不掉了。 |
[1:25:45] | – Wait, Chief. – Governor Foxington? | ——等等,头。——州长Foxington ? |
[1:25:47] | – Don’t do this. – Ow! | -别这样。——噢! |
[1:25:49] | They didn’t steal the meteorite. | 他们没有偷陨石。 |
[1:25:50] | They were bringing it back. | 他们把它带回来了。 |
[1:25:51] | Ha! How could you know that? | 哈!你怎么知道的? |
[1:25:54] | Unless… unless you were conspiring with a bunch of known criminals. | 除非…除非你是在和一群罪犯合谋。 |
[1:26:00] | Well… as a matter of fact, it’s time I came clean about something. | 嗯…事实上,有件事我该坦白了。 |
[1:26:08] | The truth is I’m really… r-really… Really a big fan of redemption arcs. | 事实是我真的…r-really……我是救赎弧的忠实粉丝。 |
[1:26:14] | Yeah, we know. | 是的,我们知道。 |
[1:26:21] | We’re done running away. | 我们不会再逃避了。 |
[1:26:22] | – Yeah. – Mm-hmm. | -是的。——嗯。 |
[1:26:23] | – Yeah. – Yep. | -是的。——是的。 |
[1:26:25] | Chief, do what you need to do. | 队长,做你该做的。 |
[1:26:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:26:29] | Y-You’re turning yourself in? | 你要去自首? |
[1:26:31] | We might not have stolen the meteorite, but we did steal a lot of other things. | 我们可能没偷到陨石,但我们偷了很多其他东西。 |
[1:26:36] | It’s time we took some responsibility. | 是时候承担一些责任了。 |
[1:26:38] | Start a clean state. | 启动清洁状态。 |
[1:26:41] | Take us in, Chief. | 带我们进去,队长。 |
[1:26:44] | Wow, really? | 哇,真的吗? |
[1:26:46] | You finally did it. | 你终于做到了。 |
[1:26:47] | This is your moment, Chief. | 这是属于你的时刻,队长。 |
[1:26:48] | Drink it in. | 喝它。 |
[1:26:50] | Wow. | 哇。 |
[1:26:51] | You know, I should… I should give a speech. | 你知道,我应该…我应该发表演讲。 |
[1:26:53] | I… Well, I-I should, shouldn’t I? | 我…我应该,不是吗? |
[1:26:54] | Uh… When I was six years old, I decided that I wanted to play the piccolo, only to find that my fingers were just too powerful for that fragile little instrument. | 嗯…当我六岁的时候,我决定要演奏短笛,结果发现我的手指对这个脆弱的小乐器来说太强大了。 |
[1:27:04] | And that’s when I discovered law enforcement. | 就在那时我发现了执法部门。 |
[1:27:08] | I’m proud of you, Wolf. | 我为你骄傲,伍尔夫。 |
[1:27:10] | You know, a fox and a wolf are not that different. | 你知道吗,狐狸和狼没什么不同。 |
[1:27:13] | You got a good thing going here, Governor. | 你干得不错,州长。 |
[1:27:15] | So, it turns out the saga of the Bad Guys has come to a simple and totally satisfying conclusion. | 所以,坏人的传奇终于有了一个简单而又令人满意的结局。 |
[1:27:21] | Though I wonder, what happened to the meteorite? | 不过我想知道,陨石怎么了? |
[1:27:24] | Cuddles! Faster, faster! | 拥抱!快,快! |
[1:27:26] | It’s Professor Marmalade! | 这是果酱教授! |
[1:27:27] | He’s bringing the meteorite back. | 他要把陨石带回来。 |
[1:27:30] | Huh? Uh, yes, yes. | 嗯?嗯,是的,是的。 |
[1:27:32] | Bringing… bringing it back. | 把…带回来。 |
[1:27:34] | That’s precisely what I am doing. | 这正是我正在做的。 |
[1:27:39] | Look no further. | 看起来没有进一步。 |
[1:27:41] | Your hero has arrived. | 你的英雄来了。 |
[1:27:44] | Professor, care to comment? | 教授,有什么要说的吗? |
[1:27:45] | I tried to help them, Tiffany, but in the end, it’s the same old story. | 我想帮他们,蒂芙尼,但最后,还是老样子。 |
[1:27:50] | Bad guys bad, good guys good. | 坏人坏,好人好。 |
[1:27:53] | So true. So wise. | 太对,太聪明了。 |
[1:27:55] | Furthermore, for the good of the city, I have generously decided to take the meteorite back to my compound for safekeeping. | 此外,为了城市的利益,我慷慨地决定把陨石带回我的院子里妥善保管。 |
[1:28:03] | Is he seriously gonna get away with this? | 他真的能逃脱惩罚吗? |
[1:28:05] | Thank you. Gosh, you’re kind. | 谢谢你!天哪,你是善良的。 |
[1:28:07] | Give it up for me! | 为我鼓掌吧! |
[1:28:09] | Wait a second. | 等一下。 |
[1:28:11] | This isn’t the meteorite. | 这不是陨石。 |
[1:28:13] | It’s a lamp. | 这是一盏灯。 |
[1:28:14] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:28:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:28:17] | Snake, what did you just do? | Snake,你刚刚做了什么? |
[1:28:19] | What? My friend was sad, and I was just cheering him up. | 什么?我朋友很伤心,我只是想让他高兴起来。 |
[1:28:23] | I think Wolf was right. | 我认为伍尔夫是对的。 |
[1:28:24] | Maybe we could be more than just scary villains. | 也许我们不只是可怕的恶棍。 |
[1:28:31] | I’m bad. You’re bad. | 我是坏的。你是坏的。 |
[1:28:32] | Let’s be bad together. | 让我们一起变坏。 |
[1:28:34] | You’ve got yourself a deal. | 就这么定了。 |
[1:28:37] | – Can I try it on? – Of course, partner. | -我能试穿一下吗?-当然,搭档。 |
[1:28:55] | Don’t mind us. | 我们不介意。 |
[1:28:57] | Just robbing this place. | 抢劫这个地方。 |
[1:29:02] | No, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[1:29:08] | But if that’s a lamp, where is the… The old switcheroo. | 但如果那是一盏灯,那…旧的突如其来的变化。 |
[1:29:42] | It’s a butt. | 这是一个屁股。 |
[1:29:51] | Hold on. | 等一等。 |
[1:29:52] | This is the Zumpango diamond. | 这是Zumpango钻石。 |
[1:29:54] | But this was stolen by the… By the Crimson Paw. | 但是这个被偷了…被深红色爪子抓住。 |
[1:30:00] | Me? Oh, oh, no, no, no. | 我吗?哦,哦,不,不,不。 |
[1:30:02] | – OMG. – No, no, no. No, you’ve got it wrong. | ——OMG。-不不不。不,你弄错了。 |
[1:30:04] | – And a shocking twist. – You’re making a huge mistake! | -还有一个令人震惊的转折。-你大错特错了! |
[1:30:06] | The notorious bandit known as the Crimson Paw – has been revealed to be… – No! No! | 臭名昭著的土匪被称为深红色爪子-已被披露是…——不!不! |
[1:30:11] | …none other than Professor Marmalade. | ...正是橘子酱教授。 |
[1:30:13] | I’m not the Crimson Paw. | 我不是红爪子。 |
[1:30:14] | Sh-She’s the Crimson Paw. | 她是深红色爪子。 |
[1:30:16] | Sh-She’s the Paw! | Sh-She爪子! |
[1:30:17] | I’m a flower of goodness. No! | 我是善良之花。不! |
[1:30:20] | Ooh! That’s my reptile right there. | 噢!这就是我的爬行动物。 |
[1:30:22] | – That’s what I’m talking about! All right! – Yeah! | -我说的就是这个!好吧!——是的! |
[1:30:24] | Come on, somebody had to destroy that meteorite. | 拜托,总得有人毁掉那块陨石。 |
[1:30:26] | That thing was dangerous. | 那东西很危险。 |
[1:30:28] | That was pretty good there, Snakey. | 你做得很好,史纳奇。 |
[1:30:30] | Good? It was genius. | 好吗?真是天才。 |
[1:30:32] | Not only did I foil the pig, I got you to admit how much you care about me. | 我不仅挫败了那头猪,还让你承认你有多在乎我。 |
[1:30:37] | Sure, yeah. | 当然,是的。 |
[1:30:38] | I just wonder about one little thing. | 我只是在想一件小事。 |
[1:30:40] | Oh, yeah? What’s that, Wolf? | 噢,是吗?那是什么,狼? |
[1:30:41] | Who do you think put that one Push Pop in the fridge? | 你以为是谁把那瓶汽水放进冰箱的? |
[1:30:47] | Wait. | 等 |
[1:30:49] | You… No. | 你……不。 |
[1:30:50] | I knew you were good. | 我就知道你很厉害。 |
[1:30:52] | No. | 不。 |
[1:30:54] | – We good, baby. We good. – Yeah! | -很好,宝贝。我们很好。——是的! |
[1:30:57] | ♪ You feelin’ all right? ♪ | ♬你还好吧?♪ |
[1:31:00] | ♪ Uh-huh ♪ | ♪啊哈♪ |
[1:31:02] | ♪ I’m not feelin’ too good myself ♪ | ♬我自己也不太舒服 |
[1:31:06] | ♪ Uh-huh ♪ | ♪啊哈♪ |
[1:31:08] | ♪ Yeah, you feelin’ all right? ♪ | ♬是啊,你还好吧?♪ |
[1:31:11] | ♪ Uh-huh ♪ | ♪啊哈♪ |
[1:31:13] | ♪ I’m not feelin’ too good, little girl ♪ | ♬我感觉不太好,小女孩♬ |
[1:31:17] | ♪ Uh-huh ♪ | ♪啊哈♪ |
[1:31:20] | ♪ Seems I’ve got to have ♪ | 似乎我必须要有♬ |
[1:31:23] | ♪ A change of scene ♪ | ♬换一个场景 |
[1:31:26] | ♪ Every night, I have ♪ | ♪每个夜晚,我都有♪ |
[1:31:28] | ♪ The strangest dreams ♪ | ♬最奇怪的梦 |
[1:31:31] | ♪ Imprisoned by the way ♪ | ♪被路囚禁♪ |
[1:31:34] | ♪ It could have been ♪ | ♬也可能是♬ |
[1:31:37] | ♪ Left here on my own ♪ | ♬我一个人留在这里 |
[1:31:39] | ♪ Or so it seems… ♪ | ♬似乎是这样……♪ |
[1:31:41] | Okay, so imagine it’s your birthday. | 好吧,假设今天是你的生日。 |
[1:31:44] | It is my birthday. | 今天是我的生日。 |
[1:31:45] | Yeah, I know. So, but we’re walking along and you meet a genie. | 是的,我知道。但是我们走着走着,你遇到了一个精灵。 |
[1:31:49] | Okay. What’s his name? | 好吧。他叫什么名字? |
[1:31:50] | What’s the genie’s name? | 精灵的名字是什么? |
[1:31:51] | Yeah, I want to know who I’m talking to. | 我想知道我在跟谁说话。 |
[1:31:53] | I don’t know, Genie or Gene for short. | 我不知道,简称吉妮或吉恩。 |
[1:31:55] | So he offers you three wishes. | 所以他给了你三个愿望。 |
[1:31:56] | Why three? | 为什么三个? |
[1:31:57] | You know, industry standard. | 你知道,行业标准。 |
[1:31:59] | Now, what do you wish for? | 现在,你许什么愿? |
[1:32:00] | – Uh… – Good luck out there, guys. | ——嗯…-祝你们好运,伙计们 |
[1:32:02] | I’m gonna go with nothing. | 我什么都不要。 |
[1:32:03] | Nothing? | 没有什么? |
[1:32:05] | Come on, it’s your birthday. | 来吧,今天是你的生日。 |
[1:32:06] | All right, but what do I need wishes for? | 好吧,但我需要什么愿望? |
[1:32:08] | I got my freedom. | 我得到了自由。 |
[1:32:10] | – Hey. – Guys! | -嗨。——人! |
[1:32:11] | Looking good, hermanos. | 看上去不错,兄弟。 |
[1:32:12] | – I got my friends. – Aw. | -我有朋友。——哦。 |
[1:32:14] | I got the skin of a reptile half my age. | 我的皮肤跟爬行动物差不多,只有我一半大。 |
[1:32:16] | I don’t know about half your age, but you do look good. | 我不知道有你一半大,但你确实很帅。 |
[1:32:19] | Well, that’s because you just molted. | 那是因为你刚刚脱毛了。 |
[1:32:20] | – Yes, I did. – You smell good, too. | -是的。-你身上也很香。 |
[1:32:22] | I’m shiny. I’m gorgeous. | 我是闪亮的。我是美丽的。 |
[1:32:32] | Uh, so what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办? |
[1:32:35] | – Steal a car? – Piranha! | -偷车?食人鱼! |
[1:32:37] | I was joking. | 我是开玩笑的。 |
[1:32:38] | It was a joke. | 这是个玩笑。 |
[1:32:40] | You know, on second thought, Wolf, maybe I’d, uh, wish for a ride. | 我转念一想,伍尔夫,也许,我想搭你的车。 |
[1:32:44] | Oh, yeah? Alakazam. | 噢,是吗?Alakazam。 |
[1:32:48] | Nice. | 好了。 |
[1:32:50] | Hey, guys. Ready to get to work? | 嘿,家伙。准备好开始工作了吗? |
[1:32:53] | Hey. Whoa. | 嘿。哇。 |
[1:32:54] | Aw. | 哦。 |
[1:32:59] | Hey, you. | 嘿,你。 |
[1:33:00] | That’s right. Come here. | 没错,过来。 |
[1:33:01] | Little closer. | 小离。 |
[1:33:03] | I said closer. | 我说近了。 |
[1:33:04] | Now that we’ve had some time to get acquainted, uh, not so scary now, are we? | 现在我们有时间互相认识了,现在不那么可怕了,对吧? |
[1:33:10] | Webs, hit it. | 网,点击它。 |
[1:33:24] | ♪ Well, I’m so excited ♪ | ♬我好兴奋啊 |
[1:33:29] | ♪ There’s no disguising ♪ | ♬没有什么可以掩饰的 |
[1:33:30] | ♪ I’m on the road ♪ | ♬我在路上 |
[1:33:32] | ♪ To a brand-new horizon ♪ | ♪走向崭新的地平线 |
[1:33:36] | ♪ Time is right ♪ | ♪时间对♪ |
[1:33:38] | ♪ To change this life ♪ | ♪改变今生♪ |
[1:33:40] | ♪ Give me the sunshine ♪ | ♪给我阳光 |
[1:33:43] | ♪ Bring me the light so I can see it ♪ | ♬把灯给我,让我能看见♬ |
[1:33:47] | ♪ Believe it ♪ | ♪相信♪ |
[1:33:49] | ♪ I’m gonna seize it ♪ | ♬我要抓住它 |
[1:33:51] | ♪ It’s a brand-new day ♪ | ♬这是崭新的一天 |
[1:33:54] | ♪ I can see it ♪ | ♬我能看见它 |
[1:33:56] | ♪ Believe it ♪ | ♪相信♪ |
[1:33:58] | ♪ I’m gonna seize it ♪ | ♬我要抓住它 |
[1:34:01] | ♪ It’s a brand-new ♪ | ♬这是崭新的♬ |
[1:34:03] | ♪ Brand-new day ♪ | ♪崭新的一天♪ |
[1:34:07] | ♪ A brand-new day ♪ | ♪崭新的一天 |
[1:34:12] | ♪ A brand-new day ♪ | ♪崭新的一天 |
[1:34:16] | ♪ For my brand-new ways ♪ | ♬为我崭新的路♬ |
[1:34:26] | ♪ Somebody tell me ♪ | 谁能告诉我♬ |
[1:34:28] | ♪ Are you ready for change? ♪ | ♬你准备好改变了吗?♪ |
[1:34:30] | – ♪ Oh, yeah, huh! ♪ – ♪ I know, I know ♪ | -♬哦,是啊!♪♪我知道,我知道♪ |
[1:34:32] | ♪ Different paths seem strange ♪ | 不同的路径似乎很奇怪 |
[1:34:34] | – ♪ Oh, yeah, huh! ♪ – ♪ When the future’s calling ♪ | -♬哦,是啊!♪-♪当未来在召唤♪ |
[1:34:37] | ♪ Don’t waste your time ♪ | ♪不要浪费时间♪ |
[1:34:39] | – ♪ Oh, yeah, huh! ♪ – ♪ Carpe diem ♪ | -♬哦,是啊!♬-♬及时♬ |
[1:34:42] | ♪ And go blow your mind ♪ | ♬去爽吧♬ |
[1:34:44] | – ♪ Oh, yeah, huh! ♪ – ♪ I’ve seen the light ♪ | -♬哦,是啊!♬我看到了那盏灯 |
[1:34:46] | ♪ And I’m coming to get ya ♪ | ♬我要去接你 |
[1:34:48] | – ♪ Oh, yeah, huh! ♪ – ♪ You gotta make your luck ♪ | -♬哦,是啊!♬你得让自己的运气♬ |
[1:34:51] | ♪ Gotta paint the picture ♪ | ♪我要描绘这幅画 |
[1:34:53] | – ♪ Oh, yeah, huh! ♪ – ♪ I’m the same same ♪ | -♬哦,是啊!♬-♬我还是原来的♬ |
[1:34:56] | – ♪ With a different mind ♪ – ♪ Oh, yeah, huh! ♪ | -♬有不同的想法♬-是啊♪ |
[1:35:00] | ♪ This new life got me feeling right ♪ | ♬新的生活让我感觉对了 |
[1:35:04] | ♪ ‘Cause I can see it ♪ | ♪因为我能看到♪ |
[1:35:07] | ♪ Believe it ♪ | ♪相信♪ |
[1:35:09] | ♪ I’m gonna seize it ♪ | ♬我要抓住它 |
[1:35:11] | ♪ It’s a brand-new day ♪ | ♬这是崭新的一天 |
[1:35:14] | ♪ I can see it ♪ | ♬我能看见它 |
[1:35:16] | ♪ Believe it ♪ | ♪相信♪ |
[1:35:18] | ♪ I’m gonna seize it ♪ | ♬我要抓住它 |
[1:35:21] | ♪ It’s a brand-new ♪ | ♬这是崭新的♬ |
[1:35:23] | ♪ Brand-new day ♪ | ♪崭新的一天♪ |
[1:35:27] | ♪ A brand-new day. ♪ | ♬崭新的一天。♪ |