Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Art of Racing in the Rain(我在雨中等你)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Art of Racing in the Rain(我在雨中等你)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:我在雨中等你
英文名称:The Art of Racing in the Rain
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Gestures are all that I have. 我只能摆出各种姿势
[00:36] I have no words I can rely on, 我无法说话
[00:38] because my tongue was designed long and flat 我的舌头又长又平
[00:41] and is therefore an ineffective tool 因此它无法作为一个可以帮助我
[00:43] for making complicated polysyllabic sounds. 发出抱怨的多音节声音的工具
[00:54] And that is why I’m here now, 所以我在这里
[00:57] waiting for Denny to come home… 就躺在我撒的这滩尿旁
[01:00] lying in a puddle of my own making. 等丹尼回家
[01:06] Yo, Enz! 哟 恩佐
[01:13] Enzo? 恩佐
[01:15] I hear the worry in his voice. 我从他的声音里听出了忧虑
[01:19] What happened, pal? 怎么了 伙计
[01:24] Enz Oh, Enz.
[01:25] I can smell the day on him. 我可以闻出他今天做了什么
[01:27] Motor oil and gasoline and roast chicken. 机油 汽油还有烤鸡味
[01:30] Can you get up. Bud? 能起来吗 哥们
[01:41] I’m here, buddy. I’m right here. 我在这 哥们 我就在这
[01:45] Okay. 好的
[01:47] If only I could speak… 要是我能说话的话
[01:50] I would tell him not to worry. 我就会告诉他 别担心
[01:55] I saw a documentary about Mongolia on TV once. 我曾在电视上看过一部蒙古的纪录片
[02:00] In Mongolia, they believe that when a dog 在蒙古 他们相信当一只狗
[02:02] has finished living his lifetimes as a dog, 结束了它的狗生后
[02:04] his next incarnation will be as a man. 它就会转世成人
[02:07] I’m right here, bud. 我就在这 老兄
[02:10] There he is. 来吧
[02:11] I realize this would mean losing 我意识到这意味着我会失去
[02:13] all my memories, my experiences. 我所有的回忆和经历
[02:15] But I have a plan. 但是我有个主意
[02:18] I will try to imprint what I know on my soul, 我要试着把我所知道的烙印进灵魂
[02:21] carry it so deeply in the pockets of my existence 深深地刻印我的生命里
[02:24] that when I open my eyes and look down at my new hands, 当我睁开双眼 看着我全新的双手时
[02:28] I will already know. 我就会知道一切
[02:29] There’s my Enzo. 来吧我的恩佐
[02:31] I will be ready. 我会准备好的
[02:34] I will remember. 我会记住一切的
[02:42] He picked me out of a pile of pups, 他从一群小狗的乱七八糟的爪子
[02:44] a tangled mass of paws and tails. 和尾巴堆中选中了我
[02:48] He’d stopped at the farm on his way home 他把车停在他回家路上的一个农场里
[02:50] from the speedway at Yakima. 就在雅基马城的公路旁
[02:52] Hey. 你好
[02:54] Even back then, I knew I was different than other dogs. 现在回想 我知道我与其他狗生而不同
[02:58] My soul just felt more… human. 我的灵魂更能感觉到 人性
[03:01] This one. 就这只吧
[03:02] Definitely this one. 绝对是这只
[03:04] – The pick of the litter. – She always said that. -这一只最漂亮 -她老爱这么说
[03:07] Mr. Well, just a minute now. 威尔先生 等一下
[03:10] We were thinking of keeping that one. 我们想留下这一只
[03:12] He always said that, too. 这老头也爱这么说
[03:14] Hey. 你好呀
[03:17] How much? 要多少钱
[03:26] And so, I had my first glimpse at the rest of my life. 然后 我开始了我狗生的第一瞥
[03:33] ♪ Give me peace on Earth ♪ ♪ 给我一片净土 ♪
[03:37] ♪ Give me light, give me life, keep me free from birth ♪ ♪ 赐我光明 助我生而自由 ♪
[03:43] ♪ Give me hope, help me cope with this heavy load ♪ ♪ 送我希望 助我负重前行 ♪
[03:49] ♪ Trying to, touch and reach you with, ♪ ♪ 试着接近 去触碰你 ♪
[03:52] ♪ With heart and soul ♪ ♪ 用我的真心与灵魂 ♪
[04:02] ♪ Please take hold of my hand, ♪ ♪ 请抓紧我的手 ♪
[04:07] ♪ that I might understand you ♪ ♪ 这样我就能理解你 ♪
[04:12] ♪ Won’t you please oh won’t you ♪ ♪ 请你不要松手 ♪
[04:17] ♪ Help me cope with this heavy load ♪ ♪ 送我希望 助我负重前行 ♪
[04:21] ♪ Trying to, touch and reach you ♪ ♪ 试着接近 去触碰你 ♪
[04:27] ♪ With heart and soul ♪ ♪ 用我的真心与灵魂 ♪
[04:43] Tony! Denny’s here. 托尼 丹尼来了
[04:48] Ah, just wait for it. 稍等
[04:52] I didn’t know you were getting a puppy. 我都不知道你居然买了条小狗
[04:54] Neither did I. 我也没想到
[04:55] Saw a sign on the road and, I don’t know, something came over me. 在路边看到了标牌 然后我就被什么吸引了
[04:57] Isn’t that right, Enzo’? 这不是挺好的嘛 恩佐
[04:59] “Enzo”? You mean like Ferrari? That’s rad. 恩佐 你是说像法拉利 真不错
[05:01] You can’t look after a dog. You’re never home. 你没法照顾它 你基本不在家
[05:03] Oh, you’re gonna ruin the moment, aren’t you? 你可真是会毁气氛
[05:05] Our best friend, he’s gonna ruin the moment. 我们最好的朋友 他要毁气氛了
[05:07] I’ll take him on the road with me. He can be my good luck charm. 我会带着他坐车 他可以做我的幸运物
[05:10] Hey, you coming to our show tonight? 你会来看我们今晚的表演吗
[05:11] We’re opening for The Scoffs at The Dive. 我们帮潜水嘲笑开场
[05:13] Oh, no, he can’t. He’s got a new puppy to look after. 不 他不行 他得照顾小狗狗
[05:16] See, he’s good luck already. 看看 他已经带来好运了
[05:18] I got the call this morning, 我今早已经接到电话
[05:19] they need an extra driver. 他们需要一个额外的车手
[05:21] Yeah, sure. 好的 是的
[05:22] Yeah, I’ll, uh, leave you a pass at the gate. 没错 我会给你留一张大门通行证
[05:26] Okay, two passes. 好吧 两张
[05:29] Who is this guy again? 那家伙是谁来着
[05:30] That’s right. 没错
[05:32] I liked my new home. 我喜欢我的新家
[05:34] It only lacked for grass, but I figured I could make do. 就是少了点草 不过我觉得我可以帮帮忙
[05:37] Enzo, no! 恩佐不行
[05:38] Don, I got to call you back. 唐 我会打给你
[05:40] And… go ahead. 去吧
[05:44] Okay, bud, fire away. 好的 老弟 现在可以放水了
[05:47] Denny seemed unusually interested in my bathroom habits. 丹尼似乎对我的厕所习惯有不一般的兴趣
[05:51] Go on. Go ahead. 撒呀 不要害羞
[06:04] Of course, you did. 当然 你已经撒了
[06:10] Okay, pal… 好的伙计
[06:12] it’s time to turn in. Big day tomorrow at the race. 是时候睡觉了 明天可是赛车的大日子
[06:17] So just be a good boy. 做个听话的好孩子
[06:21] Get some sleep, okay? 睡一会好吗
[06:49] Okay. 好吧
[06:51] All right. 行吧
[06:55] Okay. 好的
[07:07] Of course. Just rub that in… 当然啦 只要擦一点在
[07:14] I’d later learn it was called a television. 后来我学会了 这个叫做电视
[07:16] And, in time, it would teach me much about human behavior. 它能及时地教我了解更多的人类行为
[07:20] But that night, it felt like a window into a whole new world. 但是在那晚 新世界的窗户就此打开
[07:23] Oh, you like that, huh? 你喜欢这个是吗
[07:26] Like it? No, I loved it. 喜欢吗 不对 应该说是我爱死了
[07:36] Right foot on the gas. 右脚油门
[07:38] Ease into the turn. 轻松过弯
[07:49] And even better was when he took me to the race itself. 更棒的是他还带我去赛车现场
[07:56] Denny! 丹尼
[07:59] Oh. My God… 我的天
[08:02] Denny’s apartment was home, but this… 丹尼的公寓是我的家
[08:05] this was where I truly belonged. 但我觉得我真正属于这里
[08:12] It was more thrilling than I could’ve imagined. 这比我想象中还要令狗激动
[08:23] What do you think, Enzo? 感觉如何 恩佐
[08:24] I thought it was heaven on earth. 我觉得这里是人间天堂
[08:26] What’d you say his name is again? 能再说一次他的名字吗
[08:29] Denny Swift. Number 96 car. 丹尼·斯威夫特 96号赛车
[08:31] He teaches for me from time to time 他需要钱时
[08:33] when he needs cash, but you trust me, 会不时地充当我老师 但相信我
[08:35] – this kid’s a diamond in the rough. – Copy that. -他是一颗历经磨砺的钻石 -收到
[08:51] The heat coming off the track, 从赛车上传来的阵阵高温
[08:52] the breathless speed and precision of the pit crew… 令人屏息的速度 维修站员工们的精确度
[08:56] I was in awe of it all. 这一切都令我敬畏
[09:00] He did a year in Formula Three. 他参加了一年的F3赛
[09:02] Got picked up by Zip Simone’s Audi program. 被奇皮·西蒙的奥迪计划选中
[09:05] Started making a name for himself, but then Zippy went bankrupt. 开始为自己挣得名声 但后来奇皮破产了
[09:07] Then he lost his ride. 于是他失去了他的座驾
[09:10] Clear! 离库
[09:16] You really serious about starting your own team, 你对开创你的专属队伍十分严肃
[09:19] there’s your man right there. 你的队员就在那里
[09:20] He’s been down almost a full lap this whole stint. 在跑完一圈后他会开始感到不支
[09:22] It’s not about who’s got the heavier foot. 这不关乎谁踩油门更重
[09:24] It’s about the feel. 而是关乎赛车的感觉
[09:28] Denny was the first to make the call to switch to rain tires. 丹尼是第一个叫人换雨胎的人
[09:36] Step over here. 来这儿
[09:45] Hey. Watch this. 看好了
[09:56] In all my years of racing, 在我的赛车生涯中
[09:57] I’ve never seen anyone like Denny in the wet. 我从未见过丹尼这样雨中飙车的
[10:00] Reminds me what they used to say about Senna, 使我想起他们描述塞纳的话
[10:02] “When it rains, it doesn’t rain on him.” 他从雨中过 滴雨不沾身
[10:20] And when he won… 然后每当他赢了的时候
[10:22] Enzo! 恩佐
[10:22] I felt like I’d witnessed true greatness. 我总觉得我见证了一场真正伟大的胜利
[10:31] Yeah! 好耶
[10:35] First race, huh? 第一场赛事
[10:36] What’d you think, boy? You like it? 感觉如何 老兄 喜欢吗
[10:39] Did you like it? 你喜欢吗
[10:40] Hey, kid, you got a minute? 孩子 能和你谈谈吗
[10:43] I want you to meet Sean Wright. 我想要你见见肖恩·怀特
[10:44] – Hey. – Denny Swift. -你好 -我是丹尼·斯威夫特
[10:46] He sold his tech company for some obscene amount of money 他卖掉了他的科技公司 拿到了一大笔钱
[10:49] and now he’s determined to waste it all racing GT5. 现在他又要把它耗费在GT赛车5系列上
[10:51] Yeah, I think I’ve read about you. 好的 我觉得我有读到过你的故事
[10:53] That was some win today. 今天还有几场胜利等着你
[10:55] You think you could drive that way for him? 你觉得你能为了他赛这场车吗
[10:58] Try me. 我试试吧
[11:01] My first year went by in a blur. 我刚出生第一年的记忆已经有些模糊不清了
[11:02] Wait. Let me see. 停下 让我瞧瞧
[11:05] I realize nobody has a perfect childhood, 我意识到没有哪只狗会有一个完美的童年
[11:07] but I’d contend that mine came fairly close. 但我认为我的已经接近完美了
[11:13] Denny began racing for Wright full-time 丹尼开始专门帮怀特赛车
[11:15] and took me with him whenever he could, 只要有可能他都会把我带上
[11:18] like a four-legged member of the pit crew. 就像我是维修站的一位四腿成员
[11:29] – Hey, Enz, you good? – I was better than good. -恩佐你还好吗 -感觉狗生已到达了高潮
[11:32] Go! Clear! 去吧 离库
[11:39] Call it fate, call it luck. 把它叫做命运 或是幸运
[11:41] All I knew was I was meant to be his dog. 我只知道我注定要做他的狗
[11:48] Denny always said the best drivers focus only on the present. 丹尼总是说最好的赛车手只需专注于现在
[11:52] Never dwelling on the past, never committing to the future. 不必沉溺在过去 也从不寄希于将来
[11:57] Go get it! 冲呀
[11:59] Reflection must come at a later time. 事后总需要反思
[12:02] Which is why drivers compulsively record 这也是为什么赛车手们要用车载摄像头
[12:04] their every move with their in-car cameras. 强制记录他们的一举一动
[12:06] I got to turn earlier. 我转弯早了点
[12:09] Get a better run on that corner. 可以把这个弯过得更漂亮
[12:11] I teamed so much from him about balance, 我在与他的合作中学到了平衡
[12:14] anticipation, patience. 预判 耐心
[12:17] Car goes where your eyes go, Enz. 车随眼动 恩佐
[12:19] And I would fantasize that one day I, too, might actually race. 我会幻想 某天我也能够赛车
[12:23] Congratulations on a spectacular win today. 为今天的巨大成功喝彩
[12:25] Not an easy race, by any stretch. 不管怎么看 这一场并不容易
[12:27] Well, you know, I’m a risk taker. 我是一个冒险之徒
[12:30] Man, that win was all you. 伙计 那场胜利都是因为你
[12:32] This guy hasn’t even mentioned you once. 这家伙却一次也没提到你
[12:34] You’re way too good for this guy, Denny. 你为他铺平了道路 丹尼
[12:36] You got to start getting your own sponsors. 是时候开始找你自己的赞助商了
[12:39] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 也许吧
[12:40] My drivers look to me as their leader 我的车手把我视作他们的头儿
[12:42] and I think that… 我觉得
[12:43] Turn this clown off. Put on the Mariners. 小丑下场 该换水手上了
[12:49] There’s an old saying I’d often hear Denny repeat, 我听丹尼重复着一句老话
[12:52] “No race was ever won in the first corner, 没有哪场比赛会在第一个弯道那里获胜
[12:55] but many have been lost there.” 但许多人却会在那里输掉
[12:58] Just you and me, Enz. 只有你和我 恩佐
[12:59] Always you and me. 总是你和我
[13:02] And then accelerating through. 然后加速通过
[13:04] Nothing was more important to us than racing. 比赛对于我们来说重于一切
[13:08] I knew it was only a matter of time 我知道丹尼离达到他
[13:09] before Denny reached his goal of racing Formula One in Europe. 在欧洲的F1目标没有多久了
[13:12] Come on! 过来
[13:15] And the whole world would see him the way I did. 全世界都会像我这样看着他
[13:18] Good boy. 好孩子
[13:20] He’d be adored by fans everywhere. 他在哪都被粉丝崇拜着
[13:23] His victories the stuff of legend. 他的胜利成为传奇
[13:27] His name inscribed alongside 他的名字被铭刻在
[13:28] the very best our sport has ever known. 我们所知体育赛事中的最好一面上
[13:44] But for now, he was my champion alone. 但此时此刻 他是独属于我的第一名
[13:51] And then she showed up. 然后 她出现了
[13:55] – That was great. – Yeah. -棒极了 -很好
[13:59] – Enzo, this is Eve. – Hi, Enzo. -恩佐 这是伊芙 -嗨恩佐
[14:03] How you doing? 你好吗
[14:04] My first impression of Eve 我对伊芙的第一印象
[14:05] was as complicated as the scents in the air. 就像这空气中的气味一样复杂
[14:08] I’m not really much of a dog person. 我不太算是爱狗人士
[14:10] A mélange of produce, shampoo and pheromones. 农产品 洗发水香味和性外激素的大杂烩
[14:13] Yeah, well, he’s more person than dog. 好吧 他比一般狗通人性
[14:15] Denny was cleary taken with her grooming. 丹尼显然被她的整洁打扮迷住了
[14:18] She probably bathed every day, for all I knew. 要我猜 她大概每天都洗澡吧
[14:21] Does he always stare at people like this? 他总是这样盯着别人看吗
[14:23] If he likes them. 假如他喜欢那个人的话
[14:25] So, are you a chef or something? 所以 你是个厨师还是什么
[14:28] No, I teach English as a second language, 不 我给非母语者教英语课
[14:30] and one of my students is Thai, 我有个学生是泰国人
[14:31] and she made this curry that was incredible. 她有次做了超好吃的咖喱
[14:33] – Hey. Come on. – But it looks like you have to go. -嘿 别这样 -但你好像得走了
[14:35] I don’t know what’s gotten into him. Hey! 我不知道他中了什么邪
[14:36] So, it was nice to meet you. 那么 很高兴认识你
[14:37] Come here, come on! Hey, uh, Eve? 过来 快点 嘿 伊芙
[14:40] My, uh, my friends, they play in a band 我 我有朋友是搞乐队的
[14:43] and they’re playing a show at… at Nemo’s tonight. 他们今晚 在尼莫酒吧有场表演
[14:46] I thought, you know, it you didn’t have plans… 我想着 要是你没其他事的话
[14:48] “Head Injury”? “头部受伤”
[14:48] Yeah, they’re Seattle’s third most popular 对 他们是西雅图第三流行的
[14:51] – Soundgarden… – “Soundgarden tribute band.” -声音花园的 -声音花园的致敬乐队
[14:52] I mean, according to them. 我是说 他们就这样讲的
[14:55] – That sounds like fun. – It does? -听上去很有意思 -是吗
[14:57] Yeah! Yeah, no, we’ll, we’ll make it fun. 对 对 会很 会很有意思的
[15:01] – All right, I’ll see you then. – Cool. -那好 到时候见 -好
[15:03] Bye. 再见
[15:06] Come on. 来吧
[15:08] Well, I thought you guys rocked. 我觉得你们刚刚酷毙了
[15:09] See, Mike? He was freaking out 你知道吗 麦克他都抓狂了
[15:11] because we skipped a verse on “Spoonman”. 因为我们唱”勺子哥”的时候跳了一段
[15:13] – Oh, we skipped a verse? – Okay, so, -是我们跳了一段吗 -好了
[15:14] now imagine this all throughout high school. 想想他们从高中起就这么闹了
[15:17] So, which song was your favorite? 所以你最喜欢哪首歌
[15:18] The… second-to-last one. 倒数第二首
[15:20] The one with the 12-minute guitar solo? 有12分钟吉他独奏的那首吗
[15:22] Yeah, that was the best part! 对 那就是最棒的地方
[15:25] Denny, marry this girl. 丹尼 娶了她吧
[15:26] Uh, do you want another? 你还要一瓶吗
[15:29] Uh, no, thanks. Could I have some water? 不了谢谢 能给我杯水吗
[15:30] – Yeah, sure. Mike? – Yep. -好嘞 麦克呢 -来一瓶
[15:32] – So, uh, you two just met, huh? – Yeah. -所以 你们刚认识 是吗 -对
[15:35] – And? – Dude. -然后呢 -兄弟
[15:37] And I think he’s really nice. 然后我觉得他人很好
[15:39] Wait till you see him race. Then you’ll really fall in love. 等你见到他开赛车吧 你真的会爱上他的
[15:42] Dude! 兄弟
[15:43] What? I was just… 干嘛 我只是
[15:46] So, when do I get to see you race? 所以 我什么时候能见你开赛车
[15:49] As if Denny would ever fall for that. 丹尼才不会被这样迷倒
[15:51] Yes! 太棒了
[15:54] She knew almost nothing about racing, 她几乎对赛车一无所知
[15:56] but for some reason, Denny didn’t seem to mind. 但不知为何 丹尼好像并不在乎
[16:00] I assumed she would soon be in our rear-view mirror. 我猜很快就能常在后视镜里看到她了
[16:03] But by spring, it was clear Eve wasn’t going anywhere. 但到春天的时候 显然伊芙没有离开的意思
[16:10] I’ll admit I envied the attention he lavished on her, 我承认 我嫉妒他眼中只有她
[16:13] with her Opposable thumbs and plump buttocks. 毕竟她有着对生拇指和丰满的臀部
[16:20] In his regular car, yes. 在他日常的车里 对
[16:23] Well, what does he know about teaching English? 他又懂什么教英语的事
[16:26] Yeah, my point exactly. 对 我就这个意思
[16:28] And her taste in television programs 她对电视节目的品味
[16:30] left something to be desired. 实在是难以直视
[16:32] Will you stop? 你能别闹吗
[16:36] Denny never tired of pleasing her. 丹尼从不倦于取悦她
[16:43] All for his reward, 都是为了之后的奖励
[16:44] which usually meant lots of stroking and nuzzling. 通常来说就是依偎着 互相轻抚
[16:51] – How was your class? – It was good. -课上得怎么样 -挺好的
[16:52] Did I envy her engaging smile? Her effortless laugh? 我嫉妒她迷人的微笑 她自如的大笑吗
[16:57] Perhaps, I did. 也许吧
[17:00] For she was a person, unlike me. 因为她是个人类 不像我
[17:06] – I’ll go make us some breakfast. – Really? -我去做点早餐 -真的啊
[17:09] – Yeah. – Okay, thanks. -当然 -好的 谢了
[17:15] Hey, Enzo. 你好啊 恩佐
[17:19] You don’t mind if I love him too, do you? 你不介意我也爱他 对吗
[17:23] As if I had a say in the matter. 好像我有话语权一样
[17:30] They were married at a magnificent palace 他们在海边的一栋华丽的豪宅
[17:32] with its very own ocean. 举行了婚礼
[17:34] The kind of place I had assumed only existed on television. 那种地方我曾以为只存在于电视里
[17:39] I tried my best to be helpful. 我尽最大的努力帮忙了
[17:44] I minded my manners, 我注意礼貌
[17:45] resisted snacking on the trays of exquisite appetizers 忍住没有在精致的开胃菜盘上小餐一顿
[17:49] and made sure to do my business 并且永远只在
[17:50] in the flowerbed farthest from the festivities. 离派对最远的花圃里解决内急
[17:55] The place belonged to Eve’s parents, Trish and Maxwell… 这个地方属于伊芙的父母 崔西和麦克斯韦
[18:00] who I confess I first mistook for twins. 我承认我一开始错把他们认成了双胞胎
[18:02] – We’re good? Yeah? – Yeah. -都弄好了吗 -都好了
[18:04] Would the bearer please bring the rings forward? 下面有请护戒使者送上戒指
[18:10] When the time came, 那一刻终于来临
[18:11] I did as I was instructed, for Denny’s sake. 我按所教的做了 看在丹尼的份上
[18:16] – Good boy. – Come on, Enz. Come here, bud. -好孩子 -来吧恩佐 到这儿来伙计
[18:20] Hey. Good boy. 嘿 好孩子
[18:26] With this ring, I thee wed. 此戒指为凭 你我结为夫妻
[18:29] Eve? 伊芙呢
[18:31] With this ring, I thee wed. 此戒指为凭 你我结为夫妻
[18:36] And so, we became a family… 就这样 我们成为了一家人
[18:41] …to varying degrees of enthusiasm. 当然各人对此的热忱总有高低
[18:44] Think he could’ve shaved for his own wedding? 他怎么着也该为自己的婚礼刮刮胡子吧
[18:46] – Maxwell. – What? -麦克斯韦 -干嘛
[18:47] – It’s just an observation. – Oh, please. -只是我的一点观察评论 -拜托
[18:51] No one’s good enough for her in your eyes. 你眼里谁都配不上她
[18:54] I like him, I do, but I love my daughter, 我挺喜欢他 真的 但我爱我的女儿
[18:57] and the man races cars for a living. 那个男的开赛车谋生
[18:59] You don’t think I’m within my rights to be a little concerned? 你不觉得我有理由感到一点担忧吗
[19:01] No, not if Eve isn’t. 不 只要伊芙不担心就行了
[19:04] I’ve learned that people will say 我知道人们在我面前
[19:05] just about anything in front of me, 无所顾忌什么都敢说
[19:07] as I am only a dumb dog. 因为我只是一条蠢狗
[19:09] I put a call in to Andy Neuberger last week. 我上周给安迪·纽伯格打了个电话
[19:11] He said a driver who’s been on the circuit 他说像丹尼这样在车队
[19:13] as long as Denny has, 待了这么久的车手
[19:14] it it was gonna break for him, 假如他的事业能有破晓
[19:15] most likely would’ve happened by now. 他到现在应该已经有所成就了
[19:18] But Eve says he’s been doing great lately. 但伊芙说他最近开得很不错
[19:21] I knew I’d find you two in here. Come on, it’s cake time. 我就知道你们在这儿 快点 吃蛋糕了
[19:24] Daddy was making his drink. 你爸他在调他的酒呢
[19:26] After the wedding came the move. 婚礼之后 就搬了家
[19:32] I was of two minds about it. 我对此有些纠结
[19:35] I now had room to roam. 我现在有地方闲逛了
[19:37] But the old apartment was ours, Denny and me. 但旧公寓是属于我们两的 丹尼和我的
[19:52] I tried to communicate my feelings. 我试着传达我的感受
[19:56] What was that? 什么声音
[19:58] It was Enzo. He’s just excited. 是恩佐弄的 他只是太兴奋了
[19:59] But my gestures were inevitably misinterpreted. 但我的举动一如既往地被误解
[20:08] Moreover, there was a mysterious new aura about Eve that, 此外 伊芙产生了一种神秘的新气场
[20:11] for some reason, prevented me 不知为何 让我
[20:13] from maintaining any resentment toward her. 没法保持对她的愤恨
[20:27] It’s Watkins Glen, which I usually do really well at. 是在沃特金斯峡谷 我在那儿总是开得很好
[20:29] – And that’s in New York, right? – Yeah. Yeah. -是在纽约吗 -对 对
[20:31] You could take a couple days off 你可以请几天假
[20:33] and we could get out there early. 我们可以早点过去
[20:34] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[20:37] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[20:39] You freaked out? 你吓到了
[20:41] Wha… No! No, I’m not! Wait, are you freaked out? 什么 不 不 我没有 你不自在吗
[20:44] A little, yeah. 有一点吧 当然
[20:46] Yeah. 是啊
[20:51] Did you know about this? 你之前知道吗
[20:55] I never really grasped the concept of money 我从来没有理解金钱的概念
[20:58] and why humans always seemed to be in need of it. 以及人类为什么好像总是需要它
[21:01] But Denny became more and more preoccupied with it. 但丹尼越来越一门心思执着于此了
[21:04] All right! 太棒了
[21:06] He began to train harder than ever. 他开始比以往都刻苦地训练
[21:10] He took on extra teaching sessions, 他承担了额外的教学工作
[21:13] competed in every race he could. 尽可能地参加比赛
[21:15] I’ll miss you. 我会想你的
[21:16] This meant my spending more and more time alone with Eve. 也就意味着我与伊芙独处的时间越来越多
[21:19] Come on, Enz. Come on. 来吧恩佐 快回来
[21:25] To be honest, I still didn’t share 老实讲 我还是没能
[21:27] Denny’s overt affection for her. 像丹尼那样毫不顾忌地喜欢她
[21:29] Hey, buddy, thank you so much. 好的伙计 太谢谢你了
[21:32] But we developed a rhythm of our own. 但我们协调出了自己的相处节奏
[21:35] That’s very nice. 非常好
[21:38] At times, she even reminded me of my own mother 时常 她甚至让我想起我自己的母亲
[21:40] when she would sigh and shrug herself into a prone position. 她也会长叹一声 耸耸肩膀仰身躺下
[21:44] It must be amazing to have a body 身体里装着另一个全新的生命
[21:46] that can carry an entire creature inside. 一定是种十分神奇的感觉
[21:50] I mean, other than a tapeworm, which I’ve had. 当然 不是说绦虫 我曾经遭过那罪了
[21:53] Do you want to know what it feels like? 你想知道这是什么感觉吗
[22:00] Good boy. 好孩子
[22:02] Did you feel that? 你感觉到了吗
[22:04] Did you feel that kick? 你感觉到里边踢了一下吗
[22:07] Oh, sweet boy, come here. 哦乖孩子 过来
[22:11] It’s okay. Come here. That’s okay. 没事的 来吧 没事的
[22:16] I couldn’t imagine what was going on inside Eve’s magic sack 我无法想象伊芙的魔法袋里发生着什么
[22:19] where the baby was being assembled. 那里面正组装着小宝宝
[22:22] I just hoped it would look like me. 我只希望它能长得像我
[22:30] Enzo, slow down, it’s your only one. 恩佐 慢点 你就这一个
[22:33] – It’s cozy. – I love it. -它很舒适 -我很喜欢
[22:35] It probably looks exactly like the last one 这看上去可能跟上次的一模一样
[22:38] I got you, but… 我懂你 但
[22:40] Do you like it? I got it from Pike Place. 你喜欢吗 我从派克市场买的
[22:42] It’s like 100 percent handmade. 它是百分百手工制造
[22:44] – It’s, uh… – Your favorite shade of pink. -这很 -是你最喜欢的那种粉色
[22:48] It is. 确实
[22:53] You okay? 你还好吗
[22:55] Yeah, I’m fine. I just want to see what it looks like on. 我没事 我只是想看看戴上什么样
[22:58] Hey, can we talk about this whole midwife thing again? 我们再能讨论一下找接生婆的事吗
[23:02] – Honey, we’ve been over this. – Yeah, I know. -亲爱的 我们不是已经讲好了 -我知道
[23:05] I’m just saying. I mean, you know, I was born in a hospital, 我只是说 你知道 我是在医院出生的
[23:08] you were born in a hospital. 你也是在医院出生的
[23:10] I know, but I really want to do it here. 我知道 但我真的很想在这儿生下孩子
[23:12] I mean, Tanya birthed her twins at home. 我是说 谭雅在家生的双胞胎
[23:15] And she said that these two women she used were amazing. 她说她雇的那两个女工做得非常好
[23:18] Okay. 行吧
[23:21] – Like it? Hey. – Hi, Mom. Merry Chri… -喜欢吗 -你好呀妈妈 圣诞快
[23:24] Okay. 好
[23:26] Someone from something-something Penske? 那人是什么什么彭斯基车队的
[23:28] On Christmas Day? 圣诞节还打
[23:31] Hello. 你好
[23:33] Yeah, hi. 是的 你好
[23:36] What is this hat? 这顶帽子是什么
[23:38] – They say dogs can’t see color. – Oh, Okay. -他们说狗狗是色盲 -好吧
[23:40] Apparently, neither could Denny. 很显然 丹尼也是
[23:43] Yeah, I’ll, um, 是的 我会
[23:44] I hear back from you again, okay. 静候佳音 好
[23:46] Bye. 再见
[23:48] – What is it? – That was Judd Murphy -谁啊 -是朱德·墨菲
[23:50] from Team Penske. 来自潘斯科车队
[23:52] He’s down a driver and he just offered me 他是个车手 在24小时戴托纳比赛中
[23:54] a seat in the 24 Hours of Daytona. 给我提供了一个席位
[23:56] That’s good, right? 那很好 是吗
[23:58] Good? I mean, it’s great! 只是很好吗 我是说 这太棒了
[24:00] It’s Daytona. 这可是戴托纳啊
[24:01] I mean, this is the shot I’ve been wanting. 我是说 这是我梦寐以求的机会
[24:03] This could change everything for me. 这将改变我的全部
[24:04] Oh, my God, Denny, that’s great! 天啊 丹尼 太棒了
[24:08] It’s the last weekend of January. 这是一月最后一个周末
[24:11] So? The due date isn’t till February 15th. 所以呢 截止日期不是到2月15日吗
[24:13] That’s cutting it awful close. 已经就在眼前了
[24:15] Hey, what if you came with me? Huh? 你想和我一起去吗
[24:18] We don’t… we don’t have to fly. 我们不必 我们不必坐飞机的
[24:20] Denny. I’m not driving to Florida. 丹尼 我不想开车去佛罗里达
[24:24] But you have to do this. 但你必须这么做
[24:26] There is nothing to debate here. This is your shot. 没什么很争论的 这是你的机会
[24:28] If you finish well, all these doors start to open. 如果你成绩优异 这些大门都将敞开
[24:33] Oh, you’re not worried about timing, at all? 你一点都不担心时间吗
[24:36] When have you known me to be early for anything? 你什么时候见过我提前做事了
[24:42] I didn’t know a human could make such sounds. 我从没见过谁发出这种声音
[24:45] The triple crown of… 三冠皇
[24:49] Denny missed it all however, as he was driving 然而丹尼太想念它
[24:50] through the night at Daytona. 他在戴托纳连夜比赛
[24:53] Denny Swift in the 22 car 丹尼·斯威夫特在22号赛车
[24:54] putting in a tremendous performance, 考虑到车队在第10名
[24:56] considering the team was in 10th place. 他表现优异
[24:58] You’re doing wonderfully, Eve. 你干得很棒 伊芙
[25:01] Approaching hour 17 of this marathon race, 快到这场耐力赛的第17小时了
[25:04] and the rain is really pouring. 真是倾盆大雨
[25:05] I want to talk to Denny. Can you call him? 我想和丹尼说话 你能打他电话吗
[25:07] Just keep pushing, okay? 再加把劲 好吗
[25:09] With Swift back in the 22 car, 斯威夫特回到22号赛车
[25:10] he’s snapping at the heels of car 17. 他紧跟着17号赛车的尾部
[25:13] One more push. 再来一次
[25:17] Unbelievable! Denny Swift has taken the lead 难以置信 丹尼·斯威夫特
[25:20] in a magnificent show of skill. 以高超的技艺获得了领先
[25:23] 0h, hi, sweetgirl. 你好 小宝贝
[25:28] – You’re nice and warm. – All right, -你真是我的小棉袄 -好吧
[25:30] – we’ll give you two some time alone. – Thank you. -我们给你们独处的时间 -谢谢
[25:32] You’re welcome. 不客气
[25:35] Oh! Shoo now, pup! 狗狗快走吧
[25:37] No, he… he can stay. 不 它 它能留下
[25:39] Yeah. Oh… 是的
[25:42] Enzo. 恩佐
[25:44] The scent was… unprecedented. 这一幕 史无前例
[25:47] Come here, sweet boy. Come here. 过来 帅哥 过来
[25:53] I had never encountered a creature quite so beautiful. 我从未见过如此美妙之物
[25:56] Zoe… 佐伊
[25:58] this is Enzo. 这是恩佐
[26:00] He’s your family, too. 他也是你家人
[26:04] And he’ll always protect you. 他会永远保护你
[26:24] – Hey, how is everything? – Hi! She’s fine. -你好 一切还好吗 -她很好
[26:26] – She’s okay? – Yes, just fine. -她好吗 -是的 很好
[26:29] Hey. Yeah. 你好 是的
[26:33] She’s been waiting for her daddy. 她在等她爸爸
[26:38] I should’ve been here. 我应该在这里
[26:41] Honey, she’s a day old. 亲爱的 她才一天大
[26:43] I know, but still… 我知道 但还是
[26:45] You’re here now. 你现在就在这里
[26:50] This is why we met. 这是我们见面的原因
[26:55] To make this perfect little thing. 为了完成这一完美的小事
[27:04] I still don’t understand. 我还是不懂
[27:06] We lost. It’s no big deal. 我们输了 没什么大不了的
[27:11] We were leading by a lap, going into the last stint. 我们领先了一圈 进入最后赛程
[27:14] And… I told Murph I felt up to finishing, but… 还有 我告诉墨菲我觉得能完赛 但是
[27:18] the sponsors were pressuring him to go with this wonder kid 赞助商强迫他和这个来自加州的神童
[27:22] from California who’d been doing a bunch of press lately. 一起比赛 最近他开了好几场发布会
[27:26] Ten minutes in, the kid hit the wall. 比赛十分钟后 这孩子撞到墙上了
[27:27] Totaled the car. 整个赛车都撞毁了
[27:31] But you drove well. 但你表现很好
[27:33] Yeah, it doesn’t really mean a whole lot 是的 如果车队没有完赛
[27:35] if your team doesn’t finish. 就没有什么意义
[27:37] It’s okay. 没关系
[27:40] Really. There’s gonna be other races. 真的 还会有其他比赛
[27:45] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是的 -是的
[27:56] Oh, Zoe. You okay? 佐伊 你还好吗
[28:02] Where is she? It’s… it’s been too long! 她在哪 已经 已经那么久了
[28:05] The twins, who rarely visited, 这对双胞胎 都没怎么来过
[28:07] now stopped by frequently to clutter our home 现在经常来 用耀眼的礼物
[28:10] with garish gifts. 把家里搞得一团糟
[28:12] Denny pretended not to mind, 丹尼假装不介意
[28:14] but something about the zebra put me ill at ease. 但是斑马让我感到不安
[28:18] Look at those pretty eyes. 看着这些漂亮的眼睛
[28:20] Hello, baby girl. 你好 小女孩
[28:21] Dad, she needs a change. 爸爸 她要换尿布了
[28:22] Oh, I’ll do it! Yeah? 我来 好吗
[28:25] Yeah, Grandma’s got you. 是的 奶奶来
[28:27] Denny! 丹尼
[28:29] There you go. 走吧
[28:30] – It’s coming along. – Thanks. -来了 -谢谢
[28:35] I watched some of that race of yours, by the way. 顺便说 我看了你的几场比赛
[28:37] How’s that boy doing, the one who crashed? 那小伙子怎么样 撞车的那个
[28:39] We had this conversation before. 我们以前聊过这个
[28:44] Still, you have a daughter now. 你现在有女儿了
[28:46] Say, for instance. You get seriously injured, 比如说 你受伤严重
[28:48] – or God forbid, killed… – I won’t. -或上帝禁区 死了 -我不会
[28:51] – You can’t promise that. – Yes, I can. -这你没法保证 -不 我能
[28:54] I… I promise you that I will always provide 我 我向你保证我会永远养育
[28:56] for Eve and Zoe, no matter what. 伊芙和佐伊 无论发生什么
[28:58] And I swear to you that I will put my safety first, 我发誓我将把自身安全放在首位
[29:02] even if that means losing every race that I enter. 即使意味着输掉我参加的每一场比赛
[29:08] Bye. Bye, honey. Love you. 再见 亲爱的 爱你
[29:15] It amazed me, the power exerted by a creature 这让我吃惊 像我们的小佐伊
[29:17] – as tiny as our little Zoé. – Hi. -展现的力量 -你好
[29:22] A power she wielded over me as well… 也是她向我展示的力量
[29:26] with no more effort than the earth does the moon in its orbit. 堪比地球在运行轨道中对月球的力量
[29:43] I was an integral figure in her entertainment, 我是她玩乐中不可或缺的一员
[29:46] leaping after tennis balls 跟着网球跳跃
[29:48] and scrambling back to catch them 跳跃回来抓住它
[29:50] then dancing like a four-legged clown to catch them again. 然后像个四条腿的小丑跳动着再抓住它
[29:54] Run! 跑
[29:58] You ready, birthday girl? 准备好了吗 小寿星
[29:59] Okay, here we go, here we go. 好 我们开始吧 我们开始吧
[30:00] I was so immersed in her world 我沉浸在她的世界中
[30:02] that I’d lose count of the weeks and months. 我都记不清岁月了
[30:04] Ready, steady… go! 准备 预备 跑
[30:07] Ready, steady… go! 准备 预备 跑
[30:11] And when she would tell her playmates 当她能告诉玩伴
[30:13] that I was her big brother, my heart would swell with pride. 我是她的大哥哥时 我的心充满自豪
[30:17] Hot potato! 热土豆
[30:20] Ahh! Stinky Drawers! 臭抽屉
[30:22] Oh! She’s coming in. 她来了
[30:23] – Go! – She’s coming in hot! Enzo! -去吧 -她热切地来了 恩佐
[30:25] Good boy. 好孩子
[30:36] Everyone has to wait their turn for a snack, 每个人都要排队领吃的
[30:38] even zebras. Right, teacher? 斑马也是 是吗 老师
[30:41] – Daddy! – Hi! Hey. -爸爸 -你好
[30:45] Hey, I’m sorry I missed your dance recital. 抱歉我错过了你的诗朗诵
[30:46] Mommy told me all about it. 妈妈都跟我说了
[30:48] – Did you win? – No, sweet pea, not this one. -你赢了吗 -不 小甜豆 不是这个
[30:52] Better? 更好吗
[30:53] You have no idea. 比你想象的还好
[30:58] Thanks for taking care of our girls, Enz. 多谢你照料她们母女 恩佐
[31:01] Okay, so what do we got here? 这是什么
[31:03] Well, this is my second-grade class. 这是我的二年级教室
[31:07] Feels like I’m always at the track or getting on a plane. 感觉我总是在赛道上或在飞机上
[31:10] Feels that way for me too sometimes. 我有时也有这种感觉
[31:12] It’ll get easier. 你会适应的
[31:16] You okay? 你好吗
[31:17] Just a headache. I was up late grading papers. 有点头痛 我忙着改考卷很晚才睡
[31:24] It wasn’t supposed to take this long, you know. 你知道 不该花那么久时间的
[31:28] Dream’s always been Formula One, but it feels 梦想永远是一级方程式 但感觉
[31:31] like I’m just kind of treading water. 我就像在水上行走一样
[31:34] Hey, no race was ever won on the first corner. 第一个弯道不可能决定比赛胜负
[31:39] Yeah. 是的
[31:41] You still love it, don’t you? 你依然热爱比赛 是吗
[31:43] Yeah, of course. Yeah. 是的 当然 是的
[31:48] Maybe that’s not enough. 也许这还不够
[31:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:54] Apex offered me a seat at Laguna Seca for next weekend. 艾派克斯让我参加下周末拉古那·塞卡赛道比赛
[31:57] I… I told them I needed to think about it. 我 我告诉他们我需要考虑一下
[32:01] You’re just tired. 你累了
[32:04] Yeah. 是的
[32:11] I spent a sleepless night contemplating what Denny had said. 我彻夜未眠思考丹尼说的话
[32:16] Quit racing? 退出比赛吗
[32:17] He was a racecar driver the way I was a dog. 他是个赛车手 就像我是条狗
[32:21] It was his nature. 这是他的本性
[32:23] His destiny. 他的命运
[32:28] According to Mongolian folklore, 根据蒙古民间传说
[32:30] the dogs are able to see into the spirit world… 狗狗能看透精神世界
[32:32] Zoe, honey, dinner’s ready! 佐伊 亲爱的 晚饭好了
[32:33] I want to wait for Daddy. 我想等爸爸
[32:35] Daddy’s teaching tonight. 爸爸今晚要上课
[32:37] Five more minutes? Ugh! 再等五分钟好吗
[32:39] Okay. Enzo, dinner! 好吧 恩佐 吃完饭
[32:41] Yes! 来了
[32:55] And then all my worries about Denny were eclipsed by a smell. 我对丹尼的所有担忧都被气味掩盖了
[33:00] An odor coming from her ears and sinuses like… 从她耳朵和窦道的味道 像是
[33:03] decay. Like rotting wood. 腐烂的味道 像是朽木
[33:13] Given a facile tongue, I could have warned her. 这种轻率的语气 我应该警告她的
[33:15] Don’t give me a hard time, too, buddy. 也别让我为难 兄弟
[33:18] Instead, all I could do was watch and feel empty inside 相反 我能做的就是观察感受内心空虚
[33:21] because there was nothing I could do to help her. 因为我爱莫能助
[33:27] In the zebra’s mute stare, 在斑马沉默的注视中
[33:28] I could sense it mocking my predicament. 我能感到它嘲笑窘迫
[33:32] Eve had assigned me to protect 201%. 伊芙让我保护201%
[33:38] But no one had been assigned to protect Eve. 但没人来保护伊芙
[33:55] Hey, hey, shh. You’re gonna wake up Zoe. 轻点 轻点 你要吵醒佐伊了
[34:00] Come on. 来
[34:07] Since when do you watch my incars? 你什么时候开始看我比赛的
[34:11] How come you go through the turns 你过弯怎么会比其他赛车
[34:12] so much faster than the other cars? 快这么多
[34:14] Well… 这个
[34:16] most drivers are afraid of the rain, 很多车手害怕下雨
[34:18] because it’s an unpredictable element. 因为这是无法预测的天气变化
[34:20] They’re forced to react to it. 他们不得不做出应对
[34:22] And if they’re reacting at speed… 如果他们这时才加速
[34:25] then they’re probably too late, so they should be afraid of it. 他们可能就太迟了 所以他们会害怕
[34:28] Well, I’m afraid just watching it. 我看着都怕
[34:31] Yeah, but if you intentionally make the car do something, 是的 但如果你有意操控赛车
[34:33] you don’t have to predict. You… you control the outcome. 你不必预测 你 你能掌控结果
[34:37] So, you skid the car before it skids itself? 所以你在赛车打滑前先打滑赛车吗
[34:39] Yeah. 是的
[34:41] Yeah. When I’m in a race car, 是的 当我在赛车内
[34:44] I’m the creator of my own destiny. 命运掌握在自己手里
[34:47] “That which you manifest is before you.” 你所看到的都是你想看到的
[34:51] Create your own conditions and rain is just rain. 你要自己创造条件 雨就是雨
[34:59] Tomorrow morning you’re gonna call the folks 明早打电话给
[35:00] at Apex and you’re gonna tell them 艾派克斯的人 告诉他们
[35:02] that you’ll see them in Laguna Seca. 在拉古那·塞卡赛道见面
[35:05] And you can’t give up, not ever. 别放弃 永远别放弃
[35:09] Not for us. Not for anyone. 不为了我们 也不为了任何人
[35:12] Promise me. 答应我
[35:16] I promise. 我答应你
[35:18] At that moment, I finally understood Denny’s love for Eve 那一刻 我终于明白了丹尼对伊的爱
[35:21] and why, for so long, 也明白了为什么这么长时间以来
[35:23] I had been afraid to love her myself. 我一直不敢去爱她
[35:27] She was my unpredictable element. 她是我不可预见的因素
[35:31] She was my rain. 她就是我的雨
[35:40] It’s looking to be a beautiful day here 看来今天天气不错
[35:41] at Laguna Seca Raceway in Salinas, California. 加利福尼亚州拉古那·塞卡赛道的萨利纳斯赛车场
[35:45] We have a deep field of 43 GT cars and an impressive roster 迎来43辆GT赛车以及实力雄厚的赛车手
[35:49] of drivers. 参与比赛
[36:01] Mommy? Go pack your bag. 妈咪 收拾下你的东西
[36:03] We’re gonna to Grandma and Grandpa’s for a few days 我们去要爷爷奶奶家住几天
[36:04] until Daddy gets home. Okay? 直到爸爸回家 好吗
[36:07] – Are you feeling sick? – I just really need to rest. -你生病了吗 -我只是需要休息
[36:11] Please? 可以吗
[36:24] Come on. It all happened so fast. 去吧 这一切发生得太快了
[36:29] In five minutes, they were gone. 五分钟里 她们就都离开了
[36:32] But I wasn’t gone. I was still there. 但我没死 我还活着
[36:37] Denny always said panic’s a driver’s worst enemy. 丹尼常说恐慌是赛车手最大的敌人
[36:41] So, I did not panic. I did not over correct or freeze, 我不恐慌 我没有过度矫正也没有感到过度惊吓
[36:46] even though I knew Denny wouldn’t be home 即使我知道丹尼至少
[36:48] for at least another two days. 两天之后才能回家
[36:52] But I’m a dog. 但是我是一条狗
[36:54] And when God denied dogs the use of thumbs, 当上帝设计不让狗使用拇指的时候
[36:56] He gave us the ability to survive 上帝就给了我们长时间不进食
[36:58] without food for extended periods. 也不饿死的能力
[37:07] So, although a thumb would’ve been very helpful, 虽然拇指很有帮助
[37:09] allowing me to turn a doorknob, for instance, 比如用它来转门把手
[37:12] my second-best tool was my ability to go without food. 我第二有用的能力是我不用吃也能活着
[37:18] The longer my isolation continued, the more anxious I became. 我与世隔绝的时间越长 我就越焦虑
[37:23] What if Denny never returned? 如果丹尼再也不回来了该怎么办
[37:30] With only a limited supply of drinking water, 饮用水是有限的
[37:32] I had no way of knowing how long I’d have to make it last. 我不知道我还能坚持多久
[37:39] I sustained myself with the odd stray Cheen’o 我靠那几只佐伊掉下去的奇怪芝士
[37:42] Zoe had dropped… 维持自己的生命
[37:45] and suffered the indignity of relieving myself on the mat… 忍受了在垫子上方便的羞辱
[37:49] waiting for my ordeal to end. 一直等到我的苦难结束
[38:05] It was roughly 40 hours into my solitude 在独处了大约40个小时后
[38:07] when I think I began to hallucinate. 我开始出现幻觉
[38:11] I ‘d just discovered some remnants of spilled yogurt 我刚发现了一些酸奶洒在地上
[38:14] when I heard a noise. 然后听见了响声
[38:40] It was the zebra. 那是斑马
[38:52] as it performed its brutal burlesque… 当他野蛮的表演模仿剧的时候
[38:56] Not sure how much more I could abide. 我真的不知道自己还能忍多久
[39:18] I ran out, hoping that what I had seen was only in my mind, 我跑了出去 希望看到的这些只是幻觉
[39:22] a demonic vision driven by lack of glucose. 由于缺乏葡萄糖而产生的恶魔般的幻觉
[39:30] But somehow, I knew that it was true 但不知怎么的 我知道这一切是真的
[39:32] and that something terrible had happened. 真的发生了一些糟糕的事情
[39:51] Anyone home? 有人在家吗
[39:55] Enz, hey. What are you doing? Come here. 恩佐 你怎么来了 快过来
[39:58] Enzo, come here! 恩佐 过来
[40:04] Come here, bud. Hey. 来吧 兄弟
[40:11] What happened? Where is Eve? 发生什么了 伊在哪
[40:15] Eve? 伊
[40:18] Are Eve and Zoe still there? 伊和佐伊还在那吗
[40:20] Can I talk to her? 我能和她聊聊吗
[40:26] Yeah. I’m at the house. Enzo is here. 我在家 恩佐也在
[40:30] Wait, Eve, wait, hold… He’s been here the whole time? 等等 伊芙 他这段时间一直在这吗
[40:34] I thought you took him with you! 我以为你把他带走了
[40:36] No, I got to go. I got to take care of him. 不 我该走了 我得照顾他
[40:41] The mat was the only place you used, huh? 你唯一用过的地方是这块垫子吗
[40:44] Come here, bud. There you go. 来这 伙计 吃吧
[40:50] – Daddy, I missed you! – Oh! I missed you, too. -爸爸 我好想你 -我也想你
[40:53] Can I say hi to my animals? 我可以给我的动物打个招呼吗
[40:54] Yeah, go up. Sure, sweetheart. 去吧 当然可以 甜心
[40:57] I’m just trying to understand. 我试着理解
[40:59] Ugh. I felt so sick I wasn’t thinking. 我觉得很不舒服 我也不知道
[41:02] The doctor thinks it’s maybe something viral. 医生觉得可能是病毒感染
[41:05] Hi, buddy. Hi. 嗨 老兄
[41:07] Enz, I’m so sorry. 恩佐 我很抱歉
[41:09] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[41:12] Zoe? Something happened to my animals! 佐伊 我的动物出事了
[41:19] This is a mess. 这真是一团糟
[41:20] I… I don’t understand why he’d do this. Zoe, stop crying. 我不懂他为什么要这样做 佐伊 别哭了
[41:24] I’m gonna go find him. 我要去找他
[41:27] Get over here. Get over here! 你给我过来 过来
[41:30] Bad dog! Come on! 坏狗狗 过来
[41:32] Look what you did. Look what you did! 看看你都干了什么 好好看看
[41:34] You see that? Why would you do that? 看见了吗 你为什么要这样做
[41:38] Bad dog! You stupid dog! Denny, stop! 坏狗狗 蠢狗 丹尼 别这样
[41:41] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[41:45] I had only one thought, 我只有一个想法
[41:48] The zebra must have reassembled itself 那斑马肯定在我离开之后
[41:50] and attacked the remaining animals after I left. 缝好了自己 然后攻击了剩下的动物
[41:53] I should’ve destroyed the demon when I had the chance. 我应该一有机会就把它杀了的
[41:57] I should’ve eaten it, even if it killed me. 我不应该吃这个的 就算你把我杀了
[42:19] I’m so sorry, Enz. 抱歉 恩佐
[42:23] I promise I’ll never do that again. 我保证我再也不会这样了
[42:26] You’re a tough old dog. 你这只坚强的老狗
[42:32] Come on. Come on. 来吧 过来吧
[42:39] I won, by the way. 顺便提一嘴 我赢了
[42:42] Like first in class? 像是班上的第一名
[42:44] First overall. 全年级第一名
[42:46] Plus, a permanent seat in the Apex prototype. 另外 在艾派克斯永远保有一席之地
[42:48] Oh, my God, Denny! 天啊 丹尼
[42:49] Oh, my God! They want me down in Sonoma 天啊 他们让我马上加入
[42:51] to start training with the team right away. 索诺玛的训练
[42:53] I’m so proud of you. 真为你骄傲
[42:54] I was thinking we could all go on the road? 我想我们可以一起去
[42:56] Yes. Maybe at least for the summer? 是的 至少在夏天之前
[42:58] Yeah, go to all the races and everything? 一起参加所有的比赛 干所有事
[43:00] Oh, my God. 天啊
[43:01] In racing, your car goes where your eyes go. 在比赛中 你的视线要一直跟着你的车
[43:05] A driver who cannot tear his gaze from the wall 一个无法将目光从墙上移开的车手
[43:07] will inevitably meet that wall. 会不可避免的撞上那堵墙
[43:10] But the driver who looks down the track 但当一个车手感觉他的轮胎
[43:12] as he feels his tires break free, 不受他的控制时
[43:14] that driver will maintain control of his car and his destiny. 他依旧继续控制着赛车以及他的命运
[43:18] I realized this was what Denny had done. 我发现丹尼就是这样做的
[43:21] He had manifested a win 他胜利了
[43:23] because he knew we needed one. 因为他知道我们需要胜利
[43:24] And then we’ll just meet you after she’s done with school 等她放学之后我们再见
[43:27] Keys. 钥匙
[43:31] – Okay. I’ll call you tonight. – Okay. -好 晚上我给你打电话 -好的
[43:34] Bye, bud. Hey, kiddo, I need that. Let’s see. 再见 伙计 再见 孩子 我需要这个 拭目以待
[43:39] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你 谢谢你
[43:41] – Have fun. -Bye. -过得开心 -拜拜
[43:43] Bye, Daddy! 拜拜 爸爸
[43:53] – Hi, Mom. – Hi. -你好 妈妈 -你好呀
[43:54] I wanted to see how you’re feeling. 你怎么样了
[43:56] I’m fine. Much better. 我很好 好多了
[43:58] I’m taking Enzo for a hike while Zoe’s at school. 佐伊上学的时候我会带恩佐去散步
[44:00] I need to get into shape, I feel so gross. 我要减肥 太恶心了
[44:02] Honey, you’re frail as a whippet. 宝贝 你脆弱得像只小灵狗
[44:05] – Is Denny out of town again? – Mom, I’m not getting into this. -丹尼又出城了吗 -我不想谈这个
[44:08] I hear enough about it from Dad. 我听爸爸说得够多了
[44:10] Sweetheart, I’m really just asking. 宝贝 我只是随便说说
[44:12] I know. 我知道
[44:13] Um, I got to go. I’ll call you later. I love you. 我要走了 我一会儿打给你 我爱你
[44:16] – I love you. – Bye. -我爱你 -拜拜
[44:50] It’s okay. 没事
[44:52] I’m okay. 我没事
[45:33] There are moments when the urge to speak 有时候 希望能说出话的欲望
[45:35] is truly maddening. 真让人抓狂
[45:50] There’s a number. 这是一个数字
[45:54] Sometimes I hate what I am. 有时候我讨厌我只是一条狗
[46:12] Hey, come on. 过来吧
[46:16] Come here. 来这里
[46:21] Yeah, she’s gonna be okay. 她会好起来的
[46:27] – Appreciate this, Mike. – No problem, man. -谢谢你 麦克 -不用客气 老兄
[46:30] They’re talking about not even doing 他们甚至不做活组织检查
[46:31] a biopsy, just go in and get it, 直接手术把它取出来进去
[46:33] you know, malignant or not. 不管是不是恶性的
[46:36] You, um, you want me to call Apex for you? 你 你想我帮你打电话给艾派克斯吗
[46:40] Nah, I already did. 不 我准备好了
[46:41] Told them I’m out for the season, maybe longer. 告诉他们我这一赛季要离队 可能更久
[46:45] I have to be here. 我必须在这里
[46:49] Okay, Enzo, you’re gonna bunk with Uncle Mike tonight. 好的 恩佐 今晚你和麦克叔叔睡
[46:51] What do you say about that? You be good for Mike, okay? 怎么样 你要照顾好麦克 好吗
[46:55] See you in a couple days. 过几天见
[46:58] I would have done anything to stay with him. 我会尽量陪伴着他
[47:02] But being a dog, I was not allowed into the hospital 但是作为一只狗 人们不允许我踏入医院
[47:05] to hear the diagnosis or the options being discussed. 去听诊断结果或者是讨论如何选择
[47:09] I was almost ten years old 我当时差不多十岁
[47:11] but no one confided in me, 没有人信任我
[47:13] or expected anything except that 也没有人期望我能做什么
[47:15] I control my barking 除了希望我能控制自己的叫声
[47:17] and do my business outside. 还希望我在外面忙自己的
[47:19] Somewhere the zebra was dancing. 斑马在某个地方跳
[47:24] I thought about escaping. 我想过逃跑
[47:27] I wanted to push everyone away 把大家都赶走
[47:28] and run off to live with my ancestors 和我的祖先一起生活在
[47:30] on the high desert plains of Mongolia. 蒙古的高沙漠平原上
[47:37] I might have, too, if not for my absolute faith 我相信丹尼有能力
[47:40] in Denny’s ability to make things right again. 让一切恢复正常
[47:50] She’s out of surgery. 手术结束了
[47:52] Now we just wait and… see how she responds. 我们只需要等着她醒来
[47:58] Hi, pal. 兄弟
[47:59] The trans machine get snaps 这台车疲倦了
[48:01] The clutch fails. Brakes go soft from overheating. 离合器坏了 刹车过快导致过热
[48:06] The poor driver will crash. The average driver will quit. 差的车手会撞毁赛车 一般的会退出
[48:11] But the great driver will drive through the problem. 而高超的司机能解决这个问题
[48:13] Hey, listen. 嗨 听我说
[48:15] I have to teach tomorrow, 我明天有课
[48:17] so you’re gonna go to Caroline’s house after school 所以你放学之后先去卡罗琳家
[48:19] and I’ll pick you up at six. 我六点钟来接你
[48:26] Daddy? 爸爸
[48:31] When’s Mommy gonna come home? 妈妈什么时候回家
[48:36] I don’t know, pal. 我不知道 孩子
[48:38] Soon, I hope. 很快 我希望
[48:40] The great driver finds a way to keep racing. 伟大的车手找到了继续比赛的方法
[48:44] Good night, Daddy. 晚安 爸爸
[48:45] – Love you. – Love you, too. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[49:03] Oh, what’s the matter? You like grilled cheese. 有问题吗 你不是喜欢烤奶酪吗
[49:05] But it’s gonna be cold by lunchtime. 但到午餐时间就冷了
[49:07] You know, give your dad a break. 知道吗 得让爸爸休息一会儿
[49:08] I’m kinda learning on the job here, kiddo. 我又要工作又要学习 孩子
[49:11] Your wife works too, huh? 你老婆还在上班吗
[49:12] My mommy’s in the hospital. Her brain got sick. 我妈妈在医院 她大脑生病了
[49:16] Okay, so I’m gonna pick you up right after school. 好的 放学后我来接你
[49:19] But today’s Tuesday. I have an extended day. 但今天是周四 可能会延长
[49:21] Okay, so what time is that over? 什么时候才能结束
[49:23] Ask Mommy. She knows. 问妈妈 她知道
[49:26] – Bye,sweetheart. – Bye. -再见 亲爱的 -再见
[49:29] Hi, Mommy. 你好 妈妈
[49:30] Days became weeks, 日复一日
[49:31] and still Eve did not come home from the hospital. 伊芙还没有从医院回家
[49:35] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[49:37] Everything’s gonna be okay. 一切都会好起来的
[49:41] Maybe you should sit down now. 你现在应该坐下了
[49:53] The people who cared about Denny made special accommodations. 关心丹尼的朋友们给他特殊照顾
[49:57] Mike got him some part-time work at the garage 麦克在汽车修理场给他找了个兼职
[50:00] and looked after me whenever Denny asked. 并且随叫随到地照顾我
[50:03] And there were other skills 还有他迫不得已学的
[50:05] he was forced to master. 其他的技能
[50:06] – You’re hurting me! – Okay. -你弄疼我了 -好的
[50:08] I’m sorry. 对不起
[50:09] Zoe spent the hot summer days- 佐伊在绿湖夏冷营
[50:11] at a kids’ camp over by Green Lake… 度过了整个暑假
[50:15] Hi, sweetheart. 嗨 亲爱的
[50:16] And the occasional night with the twins. 偶尔跟双胞胎过夜
[50:19] Bye! 再见
[50:21] Here we go. 我们走吧
[50:26] On those nights, Denny would stay late 那些夜晚 丹尼在医院过夜
[50:28] at the hospital with Eve. 陪着伊芙
[50:31] When we’d come home, he would be very quiet. 我们一回到家,他总是非常沉闷
[50:45] And then it would fall to me to provide what he needed. 然后要靠我带他出去遛遛
[51:11] By autumn, we’d come to resemble 到了秋天 我们有点像
[51:12] something like a seasoned pit crew. 经验丰富的后勤维修人员
[51:14] – Annabelle, Parker… – Yeah. Anticipating, -安那贝尔 帕克 -是的 预感
[51:17] adjusting, correcting. 调整 纠正
[51:19] Have a great day! Wait, sweetheart, here. 再见 等下 亲爱的 这里
[51:21] – Here’s your lunch. – Okay… Thanks, Daddy. -你的午餐 -好的 谢谢 爸爸
[51:22] See you later. Bye. Bye. 再见 拜拜 再见
[51:26] Bye. 拜
[51:29] What do you say, Enz? 你说呢 恩佐
[51:30] You’re gonna like this one. You ready? 你会喜欢这个的 准备好了吗
[51:33] Zoe Hey, Zoe!
[51:35] Dinner! 晚饭好啦
[51:38] Benjamin is going around the outside, 本杰明快要出跑道了
[51:40] and it’s Wilson and Neal. 紧接着是威尔森和尼尔
[51:42] No fair. It’s the red car’s fault! 不公平 是那辆红色车的错
[51:44] Well,yes and no. 是 也不完全是
[51:46] See, you’ve got to be in charge of your position on the track. 看 你应该负责自己在跑道上的位置
[51:48] That’s what the red car was doing. 这是那辆红车刚刚在做的
[51:53] At some point, in every race, 但有时候 在比赛中
[51:56] you got to take a risk if you want to win. 你要想赢就必须冒险
[52:03] Oh, my God! Your mom is gonna kill me. 天啊 你妈妈会杀了我的
[52:07] That night, Denny got the call. 那天晚上 丹尼接到电话
[52:10] The doctors were finally allowing Eve to come home, 医生们最终同意让伊芙回家
[52:13] only she wouldn’t be coming home to us. 只是她不会回我们的家
[52:16] Why can’t Mommy stay with us? 为什么妈妈不能和我们在一起
[52:18] Well, she will soon. 快了 她快回来了
[52:19] But we thought since your grandparents are home all the time, 但我们觉得你爷爷奶奶全天在家
[52:22] it’d be best if she just stayed with them. 你妈妈跟他们住在一起是最好的选择
[52:24] Just for now. 只是暂时的
[52:34] Mommy’s here! 妈妈回来了
[52:43] – Oh, Zoe… – That’s fine, Mom. -佐伊 -没关系 妈妈
[52:46] Oh, my baby. 我的孩子
[52:48] – I’ve been waiting for this. – Me, too. -我一直在等你 -我也是
[52:54] It’s still her, boy. 还是她 伙计
[53:05] “And it was snowing on a squirrel, it was snowing on a beaver” 雪花落在松鼠身上 落在海狸身上
[53:09] “and it was snowing on everyone.” 落在每个人的身上
[53:12] “But then he said, ‘Oh, look, just as we thought.'” 但之后他说 看 跟我们想的一样
[53:16] And Bogdan said, ‘Wish.’ 然后Boggan说 许愿
[53:19] “Charles wrote his wish on a piece of paper…” 查尔斯 把愿望写在一张纸条上
[53:22] I don’t… I don’t understand. What exactly are you asking? 我不 我不明白 你刚说的什么意思
[53:24] Max and I think Zoe should stay here with us. 麦克斯和我觉得佐伊应该和我们住这
[53:27] At least until… 至少等
[53:30] Until what? Are we just assuming now 等什么 我们现在就认为
[53:32] that she’s not gonna make it? 她挺不过去了吗
[53:34] We’re all praying for the best, 我们都祈祷最好的结果
[53:35] but you heard what her doctor said. 但你听医生说了
[53:38] This might be the only time Zoe has with her mother. 这可能是佐伊和她妈妈仅有的时间了
[53:40] I can drive her to and from school. Or you can. 我可以送她上下学 或者你也行
[53:43] Whatever you want. 随你定
[53:46] And… and you’re welcome to stay here, too. 也 也欢迎你一起过来住
[53:47] We just didn’t think that you… 我们只是不觉得你
[53:50] It’s really up to you. 由你来决定
[53:54] I’ll talk about it with Eve. 我要跟伊芙商量
[53:59] Come on. 过来
[54:03] They just want to help us, Denny. 他们只是想帮我们 丹尼
[54:06] I know. 我知道
[54:08] What matters is what you want. 重要的是你想要什么
[54:13] I want my old life back. 我想回到以前的生活
[54:20] Has my dad been any better with you? He promised he would be. 我爸跟你相处的还好吗 他答应过我的
[54:23] Yeah, he’s fine. We’re fine, really. You just… 他很好 我们很好 真的 你就
[54:26] You just keep focused on you. Okay? 你就照顾好自己 好吗
[54:30] Knock wood. 幸运如我
[54:31] In a few weeks I’ll get some strength back 再过几星期 我就能恢复些力气
[54:33] and we can both come home again. 我们就可以一块回家了
[54:37] – Right? – Right. -好吗 -好的
[54:43] I want you to start racing again. 我想让你再去比赛
[54:46] You’ve been away from it for too long. 你离开赛场太久了
[54:49] We’ll see. 以后再说
[54:52] I can’t be the reason that you quit. 你不能因为我而停下
[54:56] You promised me that you wouldn’t quit. 你答应过我你不会放弃
[55:00] I won’t. 我不会
[55:09] Get some sleep… 休息会吧
[55:11] okay? 好吗
[55:16] I love you. 我爱你
[55:19] I love you so much. 我更爱你
[55:29] It must be so difficult being a person. 做个人肯定很难
[55:33] Sometimes I doubt my ability to interact on such a level, 有时我很怀疑自己是否能做到那样的沟通
[55:36] but I know it’s required if I’m to become the human 但我知道要想成为我想做的那种人
[55:39] I hope to be. 那是必须的
[55:44] Take care of our girls, Enzo. 照顾好我们的姑娘们 恩佐
[55:52] I stayed awake all that night and many others that followed. 我整晚保持清醒 之后的许多夜晚也是
[55:57] The demon was coming for Eve. 恶魔就要奔向伊芙
[55:59] But he would have to get through me first. 但他必须先过我这关
[56:03] Only once the others awoke did I dare relinquish my guard duties. 只有当别人醒来时我才敢放下守卫的职责
[56:08] Lazy dog. 懒狗
[56:12] On some nights, Denny kept watch with me. 一些夜晚 丹尼和我一起守着
[56:18] But he couldn’t rest in the morning. 但他早晨不会休息
[56:21] I got it, I got it. Okay. 我接到了 接到了
[56:22] He had to stay strong for Zoe. 他必须在佐伊面前保持坚强
[56:24] Tug-o-war. What about this one? 拉锯战 这下怎么样
[56:28] Whoa! We’ve got a tug-o-war. 我们已经进入拉锯战
[56:32] Which one’s he gonna get? Which one’s he gonna get? 他会得到哪个呢 他会得到哪个
[56:39] Here it goes! I got it. It’s over there! 开始了 我拿到了 结束了
[56:41] Enz, come here. 恩佐 过来
[56:44] Good boy. 好孩子
[56:53] – Remember? – Yeah. -记得吗 -记得
[56:56] His endurance knew no limits. 他无止境地忍耐着
[57:00] – Ah, hey… a tennis racket. – Yeah! -一把网球拍 -是的
[57:03] And Grandpa got you lessons at our club 外公给你在我们俱乐部的网球课报名了
[57:05] on a Wednesday afternoons. Won’t that be fun? 在星期三的下午 难道不会很趣吗
[57:07] – Yeah! Actually. – Wednesday’s not that good -肯定会 -我星期三不行
[57:09] for me. I’m at the garage all day. 我一整天都在修车厂
[57:11] That’s all right. We can drive you, Zoe, right? 没关系 我们可以送你佐伊 对吗
[57:13] -Yea h! – Yeah. -没错 -没问题
[57:15] And when Eve’s parents dated on Zoe, 当伊芙的父母跟佐伊约定的时候
[57:17] he let them. 他允许了
[57:17] He understood this was their way 他知道他们唯一的女儿身上发生的事
[57:19] of pushing out of their minds 是他们移自己的注意力
[57:20] what was happening to their own daughter. 的唯一方式
[57:27] A task that was, of course, impossible. 检查的结果是 当然 不可能
[57:57] – Hi. – Surprise! -你们好 -给你个惊喜
[57:59] What’s the surprise? 什么惊喜
[58:02] – Just come. – We decided to have a party. -先过来 -我们决定开个聚会
[58:04] We’re having a party? I think, 我们要开聚会吗 我想
[58:05] I think I’m a little under-dressed. 我想我穿得不太适合
[58:08] You look incredibly handsome. 你看起来帅呆了
[58:11] Are you sure you’re up for this? 你确定你要这么做吗
[58:14] I want to come home. 我想要回家
[58:17] I want you home. 你想让你回家
[58:19] So bad, you have no idea. 特别想 你都想像不到
[59:34] Do you see? 你看到了吗
[59:37] Do you? 你看到了吗
[59:40] I’m not afraid of it anymore. 我什么也不害怕
[59:45] Because I know it’s not the end. 因为我知道这不是结局
[59:52] But you knew that, didn’t you? 但你知道的 对吗
[59:57] You know everything. 你清楚一切
[1:00:05] Not everything, no. 不是所有的事情 不是
[1:00:18] But I know this… 但我知道这是
[1:00:23] Eve’s last breath freed her soul. 伊芙灵魂最后的一次呼吸
[1:00:28] I saw it leave, myself. 我亲眼看到它消失
[1:00:31] Released to continue its journey elsewhere. 离开到其它地方继续旅行
[1:02:14] That’s nice. 这样很不错
[1:03:22] That’s a baby game. I have to be a grown up now. 那是小孩儿玩的 我现在必须要长大了
[1:03:53] Trish just fixed Zoe something to eat. 崔西刚给佐伊做了些吃的
[1:03:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:03] All those people. 所有那些人
[1:04:07] All her old friends. 她的老朋友们
[1:04:10] – Students of hers. – Yeah, everyone loved her. -她的学生们 -是的 大家都爱她
[1:04:16] I thought I’d be ready, you know? 我一直觉得自己准备好了 你知道吗
[1:04:18] I mean, I… I knew it was coming, but… 我的意思是 我知道这天会来 但
[1:04:22] I wasn’t ready. 我没准备好
[1:04:23] Not at all. 一点都没
[1:04:26] Well, to be honest, Denny, that’s… 说实话 丹尼
[1:04:29] what’s concerning us a little. 那就是我们担心的
[1:04:31] That you haven’t made any preparations. 你没有做任何准备
[1:04:33] You don’t seem to have a plan in place. 你好像对自己的处境没有计划
[1:04:35] Plan? I don’t… 计划 我不
[1:04:37] Zoe’s eating an egg and some toast. 佐伊正在吃鸡蛋和吐烤面包
[1:04:40] We just started. 我们刚开始谈
[1:04:42] Oh, I thought… 我以为
[1:04:45] I’m sorry, started what? 对不起 开始谈什么
[1:04:51] Can one of you tell me what exactly is going on here? 你们谁能告诉我这到底是怎么回事
[1:04:57] Um, Maxwell and I have been talking, and, um… 麦克斯韦和我正在商量
[1:05:02] we were wondering if maybe 我们想是否可能
[1:05:03] the best situation for all of us involved 对我们大家都好
[1:05:06] might be if Zoe continued to live here with us. 让佐伊继续跟我们住在一起
[1:05:11] – What? – She needs stability right now. -什么 -她现在需要一个稳定的环境
[1:05:15] And, frankly, we don’t think 老实说 我们不认为
[1:05:16] you’re in a position to provide that. 以你现在的处境能给她好的环境
[1:05:18] Not if you’re gonna return to racing. 除非你不再回到赛场
[1:05:19] Are you… are you gonna go back to racing? 你 你还要回到赛场吗
[1:05:22] Of course, yeah. 当然
[1:05:24] Not right away, but… 不是现在 但
[1:05:25] And when you do, who’s gonna take care of Zoe then? 等你去比赛 谁能照顾佐伊呢
[1:05:28] I will. 我会照顾
[1:05:30] – Like you did Eve? – Maxwell! -像你照顾伊芙那样吗 -麦克斯韦
[1:05:32] What the hell is that supposed to mean? 这到底是什么意思
[1:05:33] Denny, please, none of us has the heart 丹尼 拜托 我们都没心情
[1:05:35] to argue about this right now. 现在跟你争论这个
[1:05:36] Maybe if you’d been around more, 也许你要是能多陪她一点
[1:05:37] you’d have noticed something was wrong. 你就会发现情况不对
[1:05:39] – Maybe it could’ve been caught in time. – That’s not true! -可能就可以及早发现 -这么说不对
[1:05:41] He’s upset, Denny, he’s just upset. 因为伤心而已 丹尼 他只是太难过了
[1:05:42] You don’t think that I asked the doctors 你觉得我没有无数次地
[1:05:44] that question a thousand times? 问过医生这个问题吗
[1:05:46] We all know there’s nothing anybody could’ve done. 我们都明白这一切我们无能为力
[1:05:49] That’s not what this is about. 那跟这一切都没关系
[1:05:50] Zoe is coming home with me. End ofdiscussion! 佐伊跟我回家 没有商量的余地
[1:05:53] We just want to consider what’s best for Zoe. 我们只是想为了Zoe好
[1:05:55] What’s best for Zoe is that she is with her father Zoe跟她父亲在一起才是为了她好
[1:05:59] And if you want to have any relationship with her, 如果你们还想以后再见到她
[1:06:01] I suggest you stop pushing this issue right now! 我建议你们立刻停止这个事情
[1:06:03] See, what’d I tell you? 看 我怎么跟你说的
[1:06:04] But you could still be in her life, 但是你还是可以见到她啊
[1:06:06] just as much as you want to. 想多久就多久
[1:06:07] We have the time and the money to care 我们有足够的时间和金钱
[1:06:09] for her the way Eve would have wanted. 按照Eve希望的那样去照顾她
[1:06:11] You can continue to pursue your racing full-time. 你可以继续你的全职赛车
[1:06:14] I… I’m… I’m done. I’m done listening to this. 够了够了 我不想再听了
[1:06:17] You’re giving us no other choice. 你没有给我们其他的选择
[1:06:19] Maxwell, you promised me you wouldn’t! Maxwell 你答应过我你不会这样
[1:06:22] Wha… 什么
[1:06:26] Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吗
[1:06:29] I just buried my wife 我刚给我妻子办完葬礼
[1:06:30] and you’re suing me for custody of my daughter? 现在你要因为我女儿的监护权起诉我
[1:06:33] Denny, I’m… I’m so sorry. Denny 我 实在对不起
[1:06:35] This is not at all what we thought… 我们完全不想这样的
[1:06:37] Finished my egg. 我吃完蛋啦
[1:06:40] Sweetheart, go inside and pack your things. 宝贝儿 进去收拾你的东西
[1:06:41] We’re gonna go home right now. 我们马上回家
[1:06:42] Everything’s fine, honey.Your dad has some things to take care of, 一切正常 甜心 你爸爸有些事情要去做
[1:06:45] so you’ll stay with us for now. 所以你现在跟我们住一起
[1:06:46] Zoe, go and get your stuff. We’re leaving. Zoe 去收拾东西 我们要走了
[1:06:49] Who the hell do you think you are? 你觉得你是什么东西
[1:06:51] You can’t do this alone and you know it. 你自己一个人应付不来的 你知道的
[1:06:53] What happens when you’re back to disappearing 当你又回去搞你那些比赛 连续消失
[1:06:55] for days on end at those races of yours? 好几天的时候 发生了什么
[1:06:58] You’re on a plane every weekend. 每个周末你都在飞机上
[1:07:00] You missed her birth, for Christ’s sake! 天啦 她出生的时候你都不在
[1:07:02] You’re not taking her. 你不能带走她
[1:07:04] Oh, my God. 噢 我的老天
[1:07:07] – Are you… – I’m fine. -你还 -我很好
[1:07:09] I said I’m fine! 我说了我很好
[1:07:12] Denny, please let her stay. Just for now. Denny 暂时就让她留下来吧
[1:07:14] The lawyers could come up with a compromise! 律师会提出一个折中方案的
[1:07:16] Zoe Zoe!
[1:07:19] We’ll come back later for your dolls, okay? 我们回头再来拿你的玩具 好吗
[1:07:21] Okay. 好
[1:07:30] Get in the car, sweetheart. 上车 宝贝儿
[1:07:33] You’re making a big mistake! 你正在犯一个大错误
[1:07:37] Enzo, get in. Enzo 上车
[1:07:58] Not now, Enzo. 现在不行 Enzo
[1:08:10] What? Okay. 什么 好吧
[1:08:18] I didn’t know what was on. 我不知道电视上在演什么
[1:08:19] I only knew he needed a distraction. 我只知道他需要转移一下注意力
[1:08:22] It was something Eve used to do 过去Eve常常这样做
[1:08:24] when Denny was down. 当Denny心情不好的时候
[1:08:26] Okay, you crazy dog. 好呀 你这条狗
[1:08:30] It turned out to be the 1989 Luxembourg Grand Prix 这是在1989年的卢森堡大奖赛上
[1:08:33] in which the Irish driver Kevin Finnerty York 爱尔兰车赛车手Kevin Finnerty York
[1:08:36] finished victorious while driving the final 20 laps 只用二档完成了最后20圈的比赛
[1:08:39] with only two gears. 赢得了冠军
[1:08:45] A true champion can accomplish things 真正的冠军可以做到
[1:08:47] a normal person would consider impossible. 常人认为不可能的事情
[1:08:51] Denny just needed to remember that. Denny只需要记住这个
[1:08:56] Thanks for taking my call at home, Mark. Mark谢谢你在家休息还接我的电话
[1:08:58] You’re the only lawyer that I know. 我只认识你这一个律师
[1:08:59] And you’re the only mechanic I trust. 你也是我唯一相信的汽修工
[1:09:03] Relax, Denny. From what you told me on the phone, 放轻松 Denny 据你所说
[1:09:05] this is open-and-shut. 这案子很简单
[1:09:07] – Where is your daughter now? – She wanted to go to school. -你女儿现在在哪里 -她想去上学
[1:09:09] Should I have kept her at home? 我应该把她留在家里吗
[1:09:11] No, that’s good. You’re responding to her needs. 不用 让她去吧 你这是满足她的需求
[1:09:14] They’re trying to claim you’re an unfit parent 他们想起诉你是个不称职的父亲
[1:09:16] because of the intrinsic dangers of your occupation. 因为你职业有潜在的危险
[1:09:18] It’s a totally bogus suit. 这完全是假的
[1:09:21] Can’t imagine why they even bothered to file it. 真不知道他们为什么要费心去归档
[1:09:23] I’ll demand a summary judgment and that’ll be that. 我会要求简易判决 仅此而已
[1:09:26] I mean, you’re… you’re saying there’s not even a chance. 我想 你 你是说不会可能存在
[1:09:27] This is Washington State. 这里是华盛顿州
[1:09:29] The child is always awarded to the biological parent. 孩子总是会被判给亲生父母的
[1:09:32] No question. 不用担心
[1:09:41] Afternoon, Officers. 下午好 警官们
[1:09:42] You Dennis Swift? 你是Denny Swift吗
[1:09:43] I’ll just check if he’s still in the back. 我去看看他是不是还在后面
[1:09:51] I’m Denny Swift. 我就是Denny Swift
[1:09:52] Would you step out from behind the counter, sir? 先生 请从柜台后面走出来好吗
[1:09:55] Okay. 好
[1:09:57] We have a warrant for your arrest. 我们有张你的逮捕令
[1:09:58] Some kind of joke? 这是个什么玩笑吗
[1:10:00] Sir, please place your hands on the counter and spread your legs. 先生 请把手放在柜台上 把腿伸开
[1:10:02] Okay. 好
[1:10:04] Hey, hey, buddy, it’s okay, it’s okay. 嘿 嘿 伙计 没事 不要紧
[1:10:06] Can you tell me how long this is gonna take? 你可以告诉我需要多久吗
[1:10:07] You have the right to remain silent… 你有权保持沉默
[1:10:08] I need to pick my daughter up from school. 我要去接我女儿放学
[1:10:10] Denny, I can pick her up for you. Denny我可以帮你去接她
[1:10:12] No, call Mark Finn. He’ll… he’ll know what to do. 不 给Mark Finn打电话 他知道怎么做
[1:10:13] Do you understand your right? 你知道哪边是右吗
[1:10:14] – Yeah, I understand. -This way, please. -我知道 -请这边走
[1:10:16] – Call Mark Finn. – Stay. -给Mark Finn打电话 -待着
[1:10:18] What are you arresting him for? 你们为什么要逮捕他
[1:10:21] I’d only felt such helplessness once before. 我以前只感到过一次这样的无助
[1:10:24] The day Eve collapsed in the woods. 就是Eve倒在树林里的那天
[1:10:31] Coffee tomorrow morning, 8:30 sharp. 明天早上 咖啡 准时8:30
[1:10:33] – We’ll go over everything then, all right? – All right. -我们过一遍所有细节 好吗 -好的
[1:10:37] We tried picking Zoe up from school, but… 我们试过去接Zoe 但是
[1:10:38] Yeah, I know, her grandparents got to her first. 嗯 我知道 她外公外婆先一步接走她了
[1:10:42] They timed this thing on purpose, man. Come on. 他们故意算好了时间来的 兄弟 走
[1:10:45] Thanks, Mike. Mike 多谢
[1:10:49] Fourth-degree assault is a gross misdemeanor, 四级殴打罪是一个恶心的轻罪
[1:10:52] so it’s unlikely you’ll see any real jail time. 所以你不会有真的牢狱之灾
[1:10:55] But we both know that’s not what this is about. 但是我们都知道这不是关键
[1:10:58] There’s almost no chance you’ll be awarded custody 关键是如果你被定罪
[1:11:00] if you’re convicted. 你几乎没有可能获得监护权了
[1:11:02] Now, because of the criminal charges, 现在 由于刑事指控
[1:11:04] the judge granted a temporary restraining order. 法官批准了一项临时限制令
[1:11:07] That means you’re looking at 90 days before you can see Zoe again. 这意味着你在90天之后才能再见到Zoe
[1:11:09] No. 不
[1:11:10] – No, I… I can’t not see… – You’re gonna have to. -不 我 我不能看 -你不得不这样
[1:11:13] Eve’s parents already filed a motion to terminate your rights. Eve的父母已经提议终止你的监护权
[1:11:16] Mark, this is crazy. He grabbed me. Mark 这简直疯了 是他抓住了我
[1:11:19] Any witnesses? 有人证吗
[1:11:20] Trish, I guess, but her back was to us. Trish 我想 但是她当时背对着我们
[1:11:24] I can talk to her. 我可以跟她谈谈
[1:11:25] No, do not speak to either of them, I mean it. 不 不要跟他们任何一个人谈 我认真的
[1:11:28] You’ll jeopardize your entire case. 你会危及到整个案子的
[1:11:30] Now, to explain your absence to Zoe 现在为了给Zoe解释你为什么不在
[1:11:32] we have agreed to invent a story 我们一致同意编个故事
[1:11:34] about you driving for a team in Europe. 你正在欧洲帮一个队比赛
[1:11:37] I also managed to negotiate a letter exchange. 我还设法争取到了信件交换
[1:11:40] Ninety days! 90天啊
[1:11:42] The injustice was unbearable. 这种不公让人难以忍受
[1:11:44] First, Denny lost Eve Denny先是失去了Eve
[1:11:46] and now he would be deprived of Zoe, too. 现在又即将失去Zoe
[1:11:57] Denny struggled as the weeks passed. 几个星期过去了 Denny苦苦挣扎
[1:12:09] While I very much wish to be human, 虽然我很想成为一个人
[1:12:10] there is one advantage to being a dog that I will miss. 但作为一只狗 有一个好处是我会想念的
[1:12:16] What do you think, Enzo? 你觉得怎么样 Enzo
[1:12:18] It is this… 那就是
[1:12:21] A dog can power down his psyche and slow his metabolism. 狗可以停止思考 降低新陈代谢
[1:12:26] He can sit for hours on end with no effort. 可以毫不费力地坐连续几个小时
[1:12:30] A dog can change the tempo of the world, 狗可以改变整个世界的节奏
[1:12:32] but people are at its mercy. 人们只能听其摆布
[1:12:43] Hello? 喂
[1:12:44] What’s the deal with the dog? 你家狗最近怎么样了
[1:12:46] – Huh? – The dog. -怎么了 -你家狗
[1:12:48] Zoe’s been asking her grandparents to see the dog. Zoe一直问她的外公外婆 想见你家狗
[1:12:51] Of course, she can see Enzo. 当然 她可以见Enzo
[1:12:53] Tell her he’s been staying at Mike’s 告诉她 狗狗一直待在Mike家
[1:12:54] and I can have Mike drop Enzo off this weekend. 我会让Mike周末带Enzo过去
[1:12:57] – Okay. I’ll fioat it. – Okay. -好的 我会传达 -好
[1:12:59] Thanks, Mark. 谢了 Mark
[1:13:00] Listen, my secretary says we sent you an invoice. 我的秘书说我们给你寄了一张发票
[1:13:04] – Yeah, I paid that. – That was your prior invoice. -是 我已经付款了 -那是之前的费用
[1:13:07] I realize you can’t leave the state, so racing is not an option. 我知道你不能离开州 所以你不能再赛车
[1:13:10] But I have people walking on this, paralegals, support staff. 我有一些人在做律师助理 后勤人员
[1:13:13] Yeah, I know, Mark. I’ll… 嗯 我知道 Mark 我会
[1:13:15] find a way to pay you. 找到钱付给你的
[1:13:26] It was hard to comprehend this turn our lives had taken. 很难理解我们的生活发生了这样的转变
[1:13:37] Enzo! Come here, Enzo! Enzo 来这儿 Enzo
[1:13:44] Make sure you wipe his paws off 在它进门之前
[1:13:45] before he comes in. 一定要把它的爪子擦干净
[1:13:47] – Grandma just had the carpets cleaned. – Okay. -外婆刚洗了地毯 -好的
[1:13:57] I miss Daddy. Don’t you? 我想爸爸了 你呢
[1:14:00] For the first time in my life, I was glad I couldn’t talk. 我有生以来第一次庆幸自己不会说话
[1:14:05] I wouldn’t know what to tell her. 我不知道该跟她说什么
[1:14:12] After Zoe went to sleep, Zoe睡觉之后
[1:14:13] I took the opportunity to spy on the twins. 我找到了机会去监视这两位
[1:14:16] The man put me on the ground. 那个人把我按到了地上
[1:14:18] I cracked a rib, for God’s sake. 我断了一根肋骨 我的老天爷啊
[1:14:22] You saw what happened! 你看到发生了什么
[1:14:24] The lawyer said the whole case hinges 律师说整个案子取决于
[1:14:26] on you corroborating my statement. 你能否证实我的陈述
[1:14:29] You need to testify. 你必须要去作证
[1:14:32] Inside me a darkness was brewing. 一种黑暗在我心中酝酿
[1:14:34] Just remember who we’re doing this for, okay? 你就想想我们是为了谁 好吗
[1:14:36] Our granddaughter. That’s all that matters. 为了我们的外孙女啊 这才是最重要的
[1:14:41] And I was not above using the tools of my dogness 我并不是不屑于利用我作为一只狗
[1:14:44] to exact justice. 来伸张正义
[1:14:46] What? 怎么
[1:14:49] You like pepper? Maxwell. -你喜欢辣椒 -Maxwell
[1:14:53] I knew that pepper was bad for me, but I ate it anyway. 我知道辣椒对我不好 但我还是吃了
[1:14:59] Good, huh? 还不错 哈
[1:15:01] After all, I’m just a stupid dog. 毕竟 我不过是一条愚蠢的狗
[1:15:04] It’s the second longest bull market we’ve ever seen. 这是我们所见过的第二长的牛市
[1:15:07] Potential sellers have not bailed out. 潜在的卖家尚未出手
[1:15:09] I watched and I waited… 我观察 我等着
[1:15:13] as in my stomach, a foul concoction steeped. 我的胃里 有一种浸泡过的难闻的混合物
[1:15:27] Come on. Come on, we got to go outside, come on. 来 快来 我们出去 快来
[1:15:34] Come on. Let’s go, let’s get busy, come on! 快来 我们走 动起来 快点
[1:15:36] Come on, let’s go, let’s get busy. 快来 走啊 动起来
[1:15:39] Oh, no, no. No! No, no, no, no! 噢 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
[1:15:43] Trish! Get down here! Trish 快下来
[1:15:45] The dog just took a liquid dump on the carpet! 狗刚在地毯上大便了
[1:15:48] Where’s the bucket? Oh, God. 铲斗在哪 噢 天
[1:15:51] Trish! Can you get down here? Trish 你可以下来这里吗
[1:15:54] You get busy, mister. 有的你忙了 先生
[1:15:57] Your eyes are already forward, 你的眼睛已经向前看了
[1:15:58] looking at that next turn. 看着下一个转弯
[1:16:00] – You know, give me a second, okay? Hey. – Sure. -等我一会儿啊 嘿 -好
[1:16:03] What happened? I thought they were keeping him until tonight. 怎么了 我还以为他们会留它到今天晚上
[1:16:05] Yeah. From what I understand, 对啊 据我所了解
[1:16:06] Enzo wasn’t exactly the ideal house-guest. Enzo并不是个理想的客人
[1:16:09] Okay. Well, we’re almost finished up here. 好吧 这边马上就结束了
[1:16:11] It’d been years since these old eyes had seen a live track. 我已经有好几年没有看到过现场直播了
[1:16:15] I didn’t realize just how much I’d missed it. 我没有意识到自己错过了多少
[1:16:17] I even felt the tug of my old dream 我甚至有一股强烈的感觉
[1:16:20] of driving in a real race car alongside him. 我曾梦想在他身边驾驶一辆真正的赛车
[1:16:23] All right, let’s checker the session, 好了 我们来检查场地
[1:16:24] clear the track! All the students to the grandstand. 清理赛道 所有学生去大看台上
[1:16:27] Nobody head home yet. Hey, Denny, got a minute? 现在还不能回家 嘿 Denny 有时间吗
[1:16:30] Give me a second. 等我一会儿
[1:16:31] Luca! 卢卡
[1:16:33] Don, how are you? 唐 你好吗
[1:16:34] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[1:16:35] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[1:16:36] Hello. 你好
[1:16:36] This is Luca Pantoni from Ferrari. 这是法拉利的卢卡 潘托尼
[1:16:38] He’s visiting us from Italy. 他从意大利过来看看我们
[1:16:39] Denny Swift. 丹尼 斯威夫特
[1:16:40] Pleasure. 幸会
[1:16:40] Is this the new model? 这是新型号吗
[1:16:42] Yeah, direct from the factory. 是 刚出厂的
[1:16:44] It’s even better-looking in person. 当面更好看
[1:16:46] You know, I saw you race once. In Daytona. 你知道吗 我看过你比赛 在代托纳
[1:16:48] Yeah, that was a tough one. 那次比赛挺难的
[1:16:50] Luca was hoping you could show him the track. 卢卡希望你带他看看赛道
[1:16:53] Yes, sir. 行啊
[1:16:58] Who is that? 那是谁
[1:16:59] Head of driver development from Ferrari in Italy. 意大利法拉利挖掘车手部门的主管
[1:17:07] I figure it’ll take him a lap to get comfortable 我估计他得开上一圈来熟悉车子
[1:17:09] but next time by, it’ll be a flyer. 但下一圈 就要飞起来了
[1:17:12] Come on, follow me. 来 跟着我
[1:17:13] Come on, Enz. 来 恩佐
[1:17:14] Up here, guys. Bring it in. 上这来 伙计们 带它过来
[1:17:16] Now watch. You’re getting a master class here. 现在看着 给你们上堂大师课
[1:17:25] That said, any of you ever drive like that, 你们有人开过那样的车吗
[1:17:27] I will black flag you so fast your head will spin. 你们开这么快我会给黑旗的 会头晕
[1:17:30] Denny’s a professional. 丹尼是专家
[1:17:57] How was it? 怎么样
[1:17:59] That was incredible. Ha! 真了不起
[1:18:01] You deserve it. 应该的
[1:18:02] All right, show’s over! 好了 表演结束
[1:18:03] What’d you think, huh, boy? 你觉得怎么样 小子
[1:18:05] See everybody tomorrow! 明天见
[1:18:06] You’re a Ferrari guy. Isn’t she a beaut? 你是开过法拉利的人了 她漂亮不
[1:18:09] I would like to offer you a job. 我想给你份工作
[1:18:12] I work in Maranello, the factory headquarters, 我在马拉内罗工作 工厂总部
[1:18:15] and we have a wonderful track there. 我们那有个很棒的赛道
[1:18:17] You’d be testing the cars. 你可以测试车
[1:18:22] Thank you, Mr. Pantoni, 谢谢你 潘托尼先生
[1:18:25] but… there are certain things 但有些事情
[1:18:28] that keep me from leaving the country right now. 阻止我离开这个国家
[1:18:31] Don explained to me all about your troubles. 唐给我解释过你的问题
[1:18:33] But if your situation should change, 但如果你的情况有了变化
[1:18:36] my phone is on the card. 随时可以联系我
[1:18:39] It was a pleasure. 这是我的荣幸
[1:18:41] Thank you, sir. 谢谢你
[1:18:43] Come on. 过来
[1:18:57] He’s asked about you over the years. 他这些年一直念叨你
[1:18:59] When I told him what you went through with Eve, 我告诉他你和伊芙的事情
[1:19:01] he said he wanted to hire you. Huh. 他就说可以雇你
[1:19:04] All I know is, he respects how you’re fighting for your daughter. 我只知道 他很敬佩你为女儿做的争取
[1:19:11] And what if I don’t win? 但如果我没赢呢
[1:19:13] There’s no dishonor in losing the race, 输个比赛也没什么丢脸的
[1:19:14] there’s only dishonor in not racing 不敢比赛才丢脸
[1:19:16] because you’re afraid to lose. 因为害怕输
[1:19:19] Now go find your students, get back on the track. 去找你的学生吧 回赛道去
[1:19:20] That’s where you belong. 那才是你该待的地方
[1:19:24] Come on. 过来
[1:19:29] Ninety days seemed an eternity, even for me. 九十天似乎很久 哪怕是对我来说
[1:19:33] But at long last, day 90 arrived. 但最终 第九十天还是到了
[1:19:41] Daddy! 爸爸
[1:19:46] Enzo! 恩佐
[1:19:50] – I’ll be back for her by six. – Okay. -我六点钟回来接她 -好
[1:19:52] – Take care. – Thanks. -小心点 -谢谢
[1:19:59] – Mrn. Missed you. – Missed you. -想你 -想你
[1:20:01] Come on. 来吧
[1:20:02] Come on, Enzo. I made something special for dinner. 来吧 恩佐 今天晚餐有惊喜
[1:20:10] Daddy? 爸爸
[1:20:11] Are you gonna go back to Europe soon? 你是不是又要去欧洲了
[1:20:14] No, not yet, sweetheart. 还没有 宝贝
[1:20:17] But, Zoe, you need to stay with your grandparents 但是 佐伊 你需要和外祖父母
[1:20:19] for just a little while longer, okay? 再多待一段时间 好吗
[1:20:21] No, I want to come home. 不 我想回家
[1:20:23] I know you do. 我知道你想
[1:20:24] And I want you to, more than anything, 我也想你回来 比什么都想
[1:20:26] but… the lawyers still need to make a decision 但律师们还得决定
[1:20:28] about where it’s best for you to live. 你在哪里过会更好
[1:20:30] Okay? That’s just part of what happens when someone’s mommy dies. 好吗 这就是妈妈死后会发生的事情
[1:20:33] Just tell them. Tell them I want to live 就告诉他们 告诉他们我想回去
[1:20:35] back home with you and Enzo. 和你 和恩佐一起过
[1:20:37] Okay. 好
[1:20:39] I’ll tell them. 我会告诉他们
[1:20:42] There you go. 去吧
[1:20:43] – Bye, Daddy. – Bye, baby. -拜 爸爸 -拜 宝贝
[1:20:46] You’ll get her every other weekend until the trial. 每两周你能见她一次 直到判决出结果
[1:20:49] After that… 那之后
[1:20:50] It’s all or nothing. 孤注一掷
[1:20:54] Look, Denny, I… 听着 丹尼
[1:20:56] I know this isn’t what you want to hear right now, 我知道这不是你现在想听的
[1:21:00] but their attorney made it clear to me. 但他们的律师告诉我
[1:21:02] The suit, the criminal charges, it can all go away tomorrow, 只要你放弃监护权
[1:21:05] if you dropped your custody claim to 206. 诉讼 指控 明天都可以烟消云散
[1:21:08] Now, I have an obligation to make sure you understand, 我有责任来确保你明白
[1:21:11] we have leverage now. 我们现在有优势了
[1:21:12] I’m talking visitation, privileges. 我是说探视 特权
[1:21:15] Things we’re gonna have a much harder time securing, 如果你被认为有袭击罪
[1:21:17] if you’re found guilty of assault 这些权利我们得花更大功夫来寻求
[1:21:19] and Zoe’s grandparents are awarded custody. 并且佐伊的外祖父母会获得抚养权
[1:21:24] Leverage. 优势
[1:21:24] I’m not saying we can’t win. 我不是说我们不能赢
[1:21:27] We might. 我们可能赢
[1:21:29] But we could also lose. Big. 但也可能输 很大几率
[1:21:31] Can’t lose, Mark. 不能输 马克
[1:21:32] Denny, anyone can lose. 丹尼 没人不能输
[1:21:34] You, of all people, should know that. 你该知道这点
[1:21:38] Look, just… just give it some thought. 你看 就考虑一下
[1:21:50] I knew what Denny was thinking. 我知道丹尼在想什么
[1:21:53] If he just had a steering wheel to hold onto, 只要他握住方向盘
[1:21:55] his hands wouldn’t shake. 他的手就不会发抖
[1:22:05] “Just you and me, Enzo.” 就你和我 恩佐
[1:22:07] That’s what he’d always say when we’d take our night runs. 夜跑的时候他总说这句
[1:22:10] Come on, Enz! Let’s go. 跟上 恩佐 我们走吧
[1:22:11] But not that night. 但不是这一晚
[1:22:14] We were together, but alone. 我们是在一起 但还是一个人
[1:22:21] I began to devise a plan. 我在设想一个计划
[1:22:24] We’d drive to Zoe’s school one day, 我们要在某天开车去佐伊的学校
[1:22:26] pick her up unannounced and then head straight for Montreal, 偷偷地接上她 然后直接开去蒙特利尔
[1:22:29] where they host a Grand Prix every summer. 那里每年夏天会举办一个国际汽车赛
[1:22:37] Enz? Enzo, stay where you are! Enzo, no! 恩佐 恩佐 待在那 恩佐 不
[1:22:41] Oh, God! 天啊
[1:22:47] I… I didn’t see him! 我没看见他
[1:22:48] It’s not your fault. 不关你的事
[1:22:51] It was mine. Stupid. 是我的错 蠢
[1:22:53] Is he okay? 他怎么样
[1:22:54] He’s still breathing. Um… 还在呼吸
[1:22:56] I’m so stupid. 我真是蠢
[1:22:57] Let’s get him in your car. 把他带上你的车
[1:23:01] Your car goes where your eyes go. How could I forget? 车随眼动 我怎么会忘呢
[1:23:08] Ayrton Senna did not have to die at Imola. 埃尔顿 森纳没必要死在伊莫拉的
[1:23:11] That’s what I was thinking on the way to the hospital. 我去医院的路上一直这么想
[1:23:14] He struck the concrete barrier 他以每小时90英里的速度撞上了水泥围墙
[1:23:16] at the Tamburello coner at 190 miles an hour. 在塔姆布雷罗角
[1:23:20] But, by all accounts, he would’ve survived 但据说 如果不是一小块悬架
[1:23:22] if not for a small piece of suspension 他就可以活下来
[1:23:24] that managed to penetrate his helmet. 那东西戳穿了他的头盔
[1:23:32] Straight to the back. 直接到后面去
[1:23:35] But I know the truth. 但我知道真相
[1:23:38] Senna died that day because his body had served its purpose. 森纳死的那天 他的身体已经完成任务
[1:23:42] His soul had learned what it came here to learn. 他的灵魂学到了该学习的东西
[1:23:47] And I knew that if I had already learned what I was meant to… 我也知道如果我认识到注定要
[1:23:50] I too would be gone. 我也会走的
[1:23:53] But apparently, I still had work to do. 但很明显 我还有事情要做
[1:23:55] Fair amount of internal bleeding. 大量的体内出血
[1:23:58] Also, some renal damage. 还有部分肾受损
[1:24:00] He is very lucky. It could have been far worse. 他非常幸运 不然会更糟的
[1:24:03] I have to be honest with you, Mr. Swift. An old dog like yours, 老实说 斯威夫特先生 像这样的老狗
[1:24:07] this kind of injury’s often the beginning of the end. 受这种程度的伤基本是不行了
[1:24:19] X-rays, sedative, pain meds and nighttime emergency fee X射线 镇静剂 止痛药 夜间急症费
[1:24:22] comes to 812 dollars. 总共812美元
[1:24:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:24:29] I’m sorry, your card was declined. 不好意思 你的卡不能用
[1:24:31] Oh. Okay, um, here’s my debit. 这是我的借记卡
[1:24:37] Uh, it says insufficient funds. Is there a problem? 说是存款不足 有什么问题吗
[1:24:41] Uh, I deposited my paycheck today, 我今天刚存了工资
[1:24:43] so it probably just needs to clear. 可能只是要清算一下
[1:24:45] I do have some cash. I have… I have 300 dollars. 我有些现金 300 美元
[1:24:49] I can go to the bank first thing in the morning 我明天一早就去银行
[1:24:51] and… and bring the rest by then. 然后把剩下的钱带来
[1:24:53] It’s fine. These things happen. Write a receipt for the 300, 没事 在所难免 写个300美元的收据
[1:24:56] leave a note for Susan to invoice the balance in the morning. 给苏珊留个条子让她明早开发票
[1:24:58] Actually, do you… 事实上
[1:24:59] Are you okay if I keepjust 20 of it? 我可不可以留20美元
[1:25:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:25:09] You ready to go home? Huh, pal? 你准备回家吗 伙计
[1:25:17] The medication kept me in a near-constant dream state for weeks 那些药让我几周里不断地做梦
[1:25:20] which I confess came as a relief. 它们让我如释重负
[1:25:28] Anything to replace that look I’d seen on Denny’s face. 可以替换丹尼脸上的表情
[1:25:32] It’s not for me to say whether it’s the right decision or not. 这是否是个好决定 不由我说
[1:25:35] But, for what it’s worth, 但是 无论如何
[1:25:36] I support you on this a hundred percent. 我百分之百地支持你
[1:25:39] Me, too. 我也是
[1:25:39] You’re doing what you have to do. 你该这么做
[1:25:42] Zoe will understand when she’s older. 佐伊长大的时候会明白的
[1:25:43] The visitation schedule will be as we discussed. 探视时间和我们讨论的一样
[1:25:46] Plus, three weeks in the summer, 加上 夏天三周时间
[1:25:47] a week at Christmas, and the April school break. 圣诞节和四月假期各一周
[1:25:50] But what about the charges? 但那些指控怎么办
[1:25:51] They’ll be dropped immediately. 它们会立即被撤销
[1:25:52] Like I said, Denny, we had leverage. 像我说的 丹尼 我们有优势
[1:25:56] A sharp panic rose in my throat. 我喉咙里猛然生起一阵惊恐
[1:25:58] I need a pen. 我需要支笔
[1:25:59] Was I still dreaming? 我还在做梦吗
[1:26:01] Who was this person, this impostor? 这家伙是谁 这个冒名顶替的
[1:26:04] What had he done with Denny? 他把丹尼怎么了
[1:26:06] Sorry. Only one I could find. 不好意思 只能找到这支
[1:26:09] And then all was revealed. Mmm, it wasn’t Denny. 然后一切都清楚了 那不是丹尼
[1:26:14] It was the zebra. 是那只斑马
[1:26:16] I’d been in a position to prevent the demon 我已经阻止过这个恶魔
[1:26:18] from destroying Zoe’s toys and I’d failed. 毁掉佐伊的玩具 并且失败了
[1:26:22] I knew I had to stop it, but how? 我知道得阻止它 但怎么做
[1:26:29] Enzo! Enzo! Give me those papers! 恩佐 恩佐 把文件给我
[1:26:32] Come here! Enzo! 过来 恩佐
[1:26:33] Where’d he go? Out the window! 它要去哪 出了窗户
[1:26:36] Enzo, you give me those papers! 恩佐 把文件给我
[1:26:41] It’s not funny, Tony. Enzo, drop it! No! 这不好笑 托尼 恩佐 放下来 别
[1:26:45] I mean, it’s kind of funny. 这有点好笑
[1:26:48] Hey, hey, okay, you made your point. You made your point. 好 我懂你的意思了 我明白了
[1:27:02] Call their lawyers. 给他们的律师打电话
[1:27:05] Tell ’em we’ll see ’em in court. 说法庭见
[1:27:07] I’m with Enzo on this one. 这一次我站恩佐
[1:27:09] You’re sure? 你确定吗
[1:27:10] I made Eve a promise. 我给伊芙承诺过
[1:27:12] I’m not quitting. 我不会放弃的
[1:27:14] Man, I got to get me a dog. 伙计 我也要养条狗
[1:27:22] Denny was prepared to risk everything. 丹尼准备冒险了
[1:27:25] Lose the case and he would lose Zoe. 输了案子就输了佐伊
[1:27:28] His breathing that moming struck me as unusual. 像往常一样我注意到了他那早的呼吸
[1:27:32] Deep inhalations, quick exhalations. 深吸入 快呼出
[1:27:36] It was a sound I recognized. 我认出了这个声音
[1:27:39] It was the way he breathed just before a race. 这是他在比赛前才用的呼吸
[1:27:58] This is it, Enz. 时候到了 恩佐
[1:28:08] It’s Tony. 是托尼
[1:28:14] Hey, man. Thanks for coming by. 伙计 谢谢你能过来
[1:28:16] I would’ve brought him by the shop, 我本来要带它去宠物店
[1:28:18] but he hasn’t been doing too good lately. 但它最近的表现不是很好
[1:28:20] Yeah, poor little guy. 可怜的小子
[1:28:21] Hey Enz, look who’s here. It’s Tony! 恩佐 看谁来了 是托尼
[1:28:22] Hey Enz, buddy. How you doing? 恩佐老兄 你怎么样
[1:28:25] – Good luck, Den. – Thanks, man. -祝你好运 丹 -谢了 兄弟
[1:28:32] You want to watch TV? 你想看电视吗
[1:28:35] Dogs are not allowed in court, 狗不允许带上法庭
[1:28:37] so I was forced to imagine what was happening across town. 所以我只能想象城镇另一边正在发生的事
[1:28:41] I invented whole scenes in my head 根据丹尼每晚对于事件的复述
[1:28:43] fueled by Denny’s nightly retelling of the day’s events 我在脑海里构建了一整个场景
[1:28:47] as well as my own admittedly melodramatic sensibility. 当然也得益于我不可否认的戏精本质
[1:28:50] – Objection, Your Honor! – Perhaps, it was my advanced age -反对 法官大人 -或许是我老了
[1:28:53] but I found my imagination increasingly prone to wandering. 但我发现自己的想象力越来越不靠谱
[1:28:57] No, sir, I most definitely did not. 不是的 先生 我当然没有
[1:28:59] Until… 直到
[1:29:01] Isn’t it possible at some point 有没有可能在某一时刻
[1:29:03] you decided to speed up? 你决定要加速
[1:29:06] Your Honor, I object. Asked and answered. 法官大人 反对 我已经回答过了
[1:29:13] You don’t even remember killing… 你都不记得谋杀了
[1:29:14] I’m on my way. 我马上到
[1:29:17] Something’s happened, bud. You want to come? 发生了些事 伙计 你想一起去吗
[1:29:21] What’s going on, Den? 怎么了 丹
[1:29:23] With some effort, I was able to decipher what had happened. 费了点脑筋 我搞清了事情发生的原委
[1:29:26] So help me God. 愿上帝保佑
[1:29:28] Today was the day Trish had testified. 今天是崔西作证的日子
[1:29:31] Can you please tell the court about the alleged assault? 你能否向法庭解释这项人身侵犯指控
[1:29:34] It happened the way my husband said it did. 确实是像我丈夫说的那样
[1:29:36] So, you personally witnessed Denny Swift 所以 你亲眼目睹了丹尼·斯威夫特
[1:29:39] throw your husband, a man 20 years his senior, to the ground 把你的丈夫 年长他20岁的老人推倒
[1:29:42] fracturing a rib and very nearly his wrist? 造成了肋骨和手腕处骨折
[1:29:45] – Yes. – Thank you. -是的 -谢谢
[1:29:47] No further questions. 没有更多问题了
[1:29:52] You can step down now. 你可以下来了
[1:29:53] I’m going to suggest that we take a brief recess here 我建议进行短暂的休庭
[1:29:56] while I review all of the testimony and materials. 我要审核所有的证词和材料
[1:29:59] I… I… I can’t. 我 我不能
[1:30:05] – Excuse me? – I can’t! -抱歉没听清 -我不能
[1:30:08] I… I can’t do this. I… I thought I could, but I… I just… 我不能这样做 我 我以为我可以 但是我
[1:30:14] I didn’t see anything. I’m only saying what you told me to say. 我没看到任何事 我只是按照你说的做
[1:30:19] I’m sorry, but I can’t do this anymore. 很抱歉 但是我不能继续了
[1:30:21] I know that Denny loved Eve too much to ever hurt her father. 丹尼深爱Eve 他不可能伤害她的父亲
[1:30:25] Objection. The witness is clearly speculating. 反对 证人明显是在臆测
[1:30:27] It’s your witness, counselor. 律师 这可是你的证人
[1:30:35] They dropped the charges. 他们撤诉了
[1:30:37] All of it. Tossed out. 所有指控 一笔勾销
[1:30:39] You did it, Denny. It’s over, man. 你赢了丹尼 都结束了
[1:30:44] He’d done it. Denny’s risk had paid off. 他做到了 丹尼冒的险得到了回报
[1:30:49] If a driver has the courage to create his own conditions… 如果一个车手勇敢到给自己制造挑战
[1:30:52] then the rain is simply rain. 下雨也不过就是个天气
[1:31:04] Daddy! 爸爸
[1:31:07] – I missed you. – Oh, I missed you. -我想你了 -我也好想你
[1:31:11] Zoe was ours again. 佐伊又是我们的了
[1:31:14] Denny had won her back, and it was a victory for the ages. 丹尼赢回了她 那是一场世纪性胜利
[1:31:30] Hello. 你好
[1:31:31] Denny, this is Luca Pantoni returning your call. 丹尼 我是卢卡 Pantoni 来回你电话了
[1:31:34] Luca, yes, hi. Thank you for calling me back. 卢卡 是我 你好 谢谢你打回来
[1:31:38] I… I wanted to let you know 我想告诉你
[1:31:41] that the issues keeping me in the States 那件让我无法出国的麻烦事
[1:31:43] have been resolved. 已经解决了
[1:31:44] I could just picture him 我都能想象到
[1:31:45] on the terrace of some magnificent villa. 他站在一栋大别墅的阳台上
[1:31:48] I can tell by your voice 从你的声音里能听出
[1:31:49] – they were resolved to your satisfaction. – Yes, sir. -事情解决得很顺利 -没错 先生
[1:31:52] And I… I was wondering if the job 我 我在想
[1:31:54] that you’d offered me earlier, 您之前想聘用我的那份工作
[1:31:56] – if that was still available? – It is. -还是我的吗 -是的
[1:31:59] Then my daughter and I, and our dog Enzo, 那么我和我女儿 还有我们的狗恩佐
[1:32:03] would very much like to join you in Maranello. 非常乐意去马拉内罗加入你们
[1:32:06] Your dog’s name is Enzo? 你的狗叫恩佐
[1:32:08] Yeah, he’s a race car driver at heart. 是的 他是个天生的赛车手
[1:32:10] Okay, I will have my assistant make all the arrangements. 我会让助理安排好一切
[1:32:14] Welcome to Ferrari. 欢迎来到法拉利
[1:32:16] We will talk again soon, Denny. 下次再聊 丹尼
[1:32:18] Ciao. 再见
[1:32:29] What is it, Zoe? 是什么呀 佐伊
[1:32:32] This is a great party, look at these gifts, it’s great. 这个聚会真棒 看看这些礼物 真好
[1:32:34] – Nice cake, Denny. – So cute. -蛋糕不错 丹尼 -好可爱
[1:32:35] “Wishing for you a fairy tale birthday.” 祝你有个童话般的生日
[1:32:39] What’d you get? 收到什么了
[1:32:41] – Daddy, look! – Oh, cool. -爸 你看 -真酷
[1:32:46] I don’t… 我不是
[1:32:49] If you want me to go, I could… 如果你想让我离开 我可以
[1:33:01] – Grandma! – Hi, sweetheart. -奶奶 -我的宝贝
[1:33:03] I might not have been as forgiving. 我可不会这么轻易原谅
[1:33:06] But Denny had Zoe to think about. 但是丹尼要为佐伊着想
[1:33:13] I’d often heard the expression “To be the better man.” 我经常听人说 要做更好的人
[1:33:17] Grandpa! 爷爷
[1:33:18] Well, I knew no better man than Denny. 不过我不认识比丹尼更好的人了
[1:33:21] Big number nine. 九岁是个大日子
[1:33:25] All right. 好了
[1:33:27] – You ready? – Ready, steady -准备好了吗 -各就各位 预备
[1:33:30] Go 出发
[1:33:33] – Happy birthday. – Thanks, Daddy. -生日快乐 -谢谢爸爸
[1:33:36] – Okay, who wants cake? – Me! -谁要吃蛋糕 -我
[1:33:39] Grandma, will you help me with this? 奶奶能不能帮我一下
[1:33:40] Okay, grab a knife from the kitchen, please. 从厨房拿把刀过来
[1:33:42] Sometimes my life seems like it has been so long 有时我的一生看起来已经过了很久
[1:33:45] and so short at the same time. 同时又如此短暂
[1:33:49] I feel as if I’ve lived for an eternity. 我觉得自己好像活了几辈子
[1:33:53] Enz Yo, Enz!
[1:33:54] And yet it’s as if no time has passed at all. 但似乎又像是时光从未流逝一般
[1:33:59] Enzo? 恩佐
[1:34:00] I hear the worry in his voice. 我听出了他的担忧
[1:34:03] What happened, pal? 发生了什么 老伙计
[1:34:08] – Oh, Enz. – I can smell the day on him. -恩佐 -我能闻出他这一天所经历的
[1:34:11] Motor oil and gasoline and roast chicken. 机油 汽油和烤鸡
[1:34:15] Can you get up, bud? 你能站起来吗 兄弟
[1:34:18] I saw a documentary about Mongolia on TV once. 我在电视上看过一部有关蒙古的纪录片
[1:34:24] In Mongolia, when a dog dies, 在蒙古 一条狗死之后
[1:34:26] he is buried high in the hills, 他会被埋在高高的山顶
[1:34:28] so people cannot walk on his grave. 所以没有人会践踏他的坟墓
[1:34:30] I’m here, buddy. I’m right here. 老兄 我在这 我就在这陪你
[1:34:32] His master whispers into the dog’s ears 主人会在狗的耳边轻声许愿
[1:34:35] his wishes that in his next life the dog will return as a man. 希望他的狗在来生可以转世为人
[1:34:41] Not all dogs return as men, they say. 他们说 不是所有狗都能转世
[1:34:44] Only those who are ready. 只有那些准备好了的才行
[1:34:46] Let’s get you up. 我帮你起来
[1:34:48] I am ready. 我准备好了
[1:34:55] I know death is not the end. Eve told me so. 我知道死亡不是终点 Eve告诉过我
[1:35:00] And I believe her. 我也相信她
[1:35:04] When I return to this world, I will practically be an adult 当我回到这世界上 被人从子宫拽出来时
[1:35:07] the moment I am plucked from the womb 我估计已经是个成年人了
[1:35:08] with all the preparation I have done. 毕竟我都准备这么久了
[1:35:12] – There he is. – I will walk among my fellow men, -你在这儿呢 -我会走在人群中
[1:35:15] lick my lips with my small dexterous tongue 用我小巧的舌头舔着嘴唇
[1:35:18] and shake hands with a firm grasp. 用力地去握手
[1:35:20] There’s my Enzo. 我的恩佐
[1:35:21] And I will teach people all that I know. 然后我会教给人们我所知道的一切
[1:35:24] All that I have learned. 我所学到的一切
[1:35:36] – You okay now? – I’m fine, Denny. I am -好点了吗 -我很好 丹尼
[1:35:40] You’ve always been with me. 你一直都陪伴着我
[1:35:43] You’ve always been my Enzo. 你一直都会是我的恩佐
[1:35:47] First time I saw you, I knew we were supposed to be together. 第一次见面 我就知道我们注定在一起
[1:35:56] I love you, boy. 我爱你
[1:36:13] – What are you doing here? – I thought we’d go to the track. -你怎么在这 -我想咱们可以一起去赛道
[1:36:16] ‘Cause I have a surprise for Enzo. 我有个惊喜给恩佐
[1:36:30] Thanks for arranging this, Don. 谢谢你的安排 唐
[1:36:32] We won’t be out long. 我们不会占用太久
[1:36:33] Take your time. Track’s all yours. 慢慢来 跑道都是你的
[1:36:35] – Have fun. – Thank you, sweetheart. -玩得开心 -谢谢你 宝贝
[1:36:40] Not too tight? 没有太紧吧
[1:36:42] You ready? 准备好了吗
[1:36:44] All right. 很好
[1:36:45] Drivers, start your engines. 车手们 发动引擎
[1:36:58] I have never ever felt so special. 我从来都没觉得自己如此特殊
[1:37:03] You did it, man. 你成功了 老兄
[1:37:12] Brakes are warm, tires are warm. 刹车热了 轮胎也热了
[1:37:15] What do you say we try a hot lap, huh? 我们来一圈激烈的怎么样
[1:37:23] I’d like to stay out here forever. 我真想一直待在这里
[1:37:31] Stay with them forever. 永远陪伴着他们
[1:37:41] We’re gonna take this one at speed. You okay? 我们这一圈要加速了 你没意见吧
[1:37:49] I wish I could glimpse what awaits them in Maranello. 我想看一眼他们在马拉内罗的生活
[1:37:54] Denny will be a wonderful driver for Ferrari. 丹尼会成为一名优秀的法拉利车手
[1:37:58] So wonderful that one day they will pluck him from the ranks 优秀到有一天他们会把他从排位上拿下
[1:38:00] to give him a tryout for their Formula One team. 给他一次加入F1队伍的机会
[1:38:04] “Try me,” he’ll say. I’d like to see that. 他会说 走着瞧吧 我多想看到那一天
[1:38:09] Enzo! 恩佐
[1:38:11] But we can’t have everything we want. 但是我们不可能得到全部想要的
[1:38:14] Besides, the best drivers don’t dwell on the future or the past. 况且 好的车手不会沉溺于过往或将来
[1:38:20] The best drivers focus only on the present. 最好的车手只着眼于当下
[1:38:26] You’ve been a good friend. 你一直都是我的好伙伴
[1:38:29] A very good friend! 非常非常好的伙伴
[1:38:32] The best of friends. 最好的伙伴
[1:38:35] Come here. 过来
[1:38:40] We’ll be heading home soon. 我们马上就会回家了
[1:38:44] But for now, all I want is one more lap. 但此时此刻 我只想再来一圈
[1:38:47] Just one more. 就一圈
[1:38:51] I’ll bark again so he knows. 我要叫几声让他知道
[1:39:06] Faster, Denny. Faster! 快点 丹尼 再快点
[1:39:17] 八年后 Mugello 意大利
[1:39:51] Dad! 爸
[1:39:55] There’s some people who want to meet you. 有人想见见你
[1:39:57] Come on, they’re big fans. 来吧 他们可是铁粉
[1:39:59] I think you’d really like them. 我相信你会很喜欢他们
[1:40:00] You’re the boss. 你说了算
[1:40:04] We are your biggest fans. 我们是你忠实的车迷
[1:40:06] Your daughter said that you would not mind. 你女儿说你不会介意的
[1:40:08] No, of course not. 当然不会
[1:40:09] My son, he talks about you always. 我的儿子经常提起你
[1:40:12] He races the go-carts. He’s very good. 他参加微型赛车比赛 他很出色
[1:40:16] Bene. Va bene. 好 很好
[1:40:17] – Could you please sign the program? – Sure. -可以麻烦你在画册上签名吗 -没问题
[1:40:20] We are going to watch the race from the infield tomorrow. 我们明天会在内场看比赛
[1:40:24] Come ti chiami? 你叫什么名字
[1:40:26] Enzo. 恩佐
[1:40:29] Enzo? 恩佐
[1:40:32] My name is Enzo. 我叫恩佐
[1:40:35] He wants to be a champion. Like you. 他想成为冠军 像你一样
[1:40:40] Mi scusi. 对不起
[1:40:42] Your son reminds me of an old friend of mine. 你儿子让我想起了一位老朋友
[1:40:50] My phone number in Maranello. 我在马拉内罗的电话
[1:40:53] When you think your son is ready, give me a call. 当你觉得他准备好了 打给我
[1:40:56] I’ll make sure he gets proper instruction. 我保证他会得到专业的指导
[1:40:58] Grazie. He… he talks about you always. 谢谢 他 他无时无刻不在谈论你
[1:41:00] He says that you are the greatest driver ever. 他说你是史上最好的车手
[1:41:03] Better even than Senna. 比塞纳还要出色
[1:41:03] 埃尔顿·塞纳 三届F1世界冠军得主 被称为车神塞纳
[1:41:06] Well, he’s a racecar driver at heart. 他天生就是个赛车手
[1:41:08] – Graziel! Grazie millet! – Graziel -谢谢你 万分感谢 -谢谢
[1:41:11] Prego. 不客气
[1:41:26] Come on. 走吧
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: September(情怀九月天)[1987]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Interiors(我心深处)[1978]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme