英文名称:the angry birds 2
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Those are good worms right there. | 这些虫子真不错 |
[01:13] | Hey, Alex! How’s the commute treating you? | 嘿 艾利克斯 旅途还愉快吗 |
[01:16] | Hey, I can’t complain. | 嘿 还不错 |
[01:17] | – That never stopped him before. – Right? | -他从来都不会为这个停住脚步呢 -是吧 |
[01:21] | Well, we made good time today. | 我们今天时间掐得正好 |
[01:25] | Red was one of my students. | 胖红曾经是我的一个学生 |
[01:30] | Not sure about the dabbing though. | 就是不大理解他为什么做那个动作 |
[01:33] | Mom! Mom, did you get my picture? | 妈妈 妈妈 你拍好照片了吗 |
[01:35] | Well, this is our stop. | 好了 我们到站了 |
[01:41] | ♪ The birds in the sky Go through the air ♪ | ♪ 鸟儿在天空中飞翔 ♪ |
[01:45] | ♪ All the way there ♪ | ♪ 飞到远方 ♪ |
[01:49] | Today, we’re gonna learn about how Red saved the eggs. | 今天 我们要学习胖红如何拯救我们的蛋 |
[01:52] | I love Red! | 我爱胖红 |
[01:54] | I gotta go to the bathroom! | 我要去下卫生间 |
[01:56] | Why didn’t you go in the slingshot? | 为什么你刚刚在弹弓飞的时候不去 |
[02:00] | Bomb, anything from Piggy Island? | 炸弹黑猪猪岛有什么消息吗 |
[02:02] | Nope. Chuck. Anything to the north? | 没有 飞镖黄 北边有什么动静吗 |
[02:06] | Nope. Nothing. What’s that? | 没有 什么都没有 那是什么 |
[02:08] | Incoming pie! | 派来袭 |
[02:10] | – It’s coming straight for us. – What do we do? | -它直直地往我们这里来了 -我们怎么办 |
[02:14] | Duck! | 快闪[鸭子] |
[02:15] | What? | 嘎 |
[02:18] | – I got pie all over my face! – Hey, sorry, buddy. | -我脸上全是派 -抱歉 伙计 |
[02:23] | What, what? Yeah! | 怎么样 |
[02:26] | Those pigs… | 这些猪头 |
[02:27] | Are gonna pay… | 要付出 |
[02:28] | For our lunches! | 我们的午餐钱 |
[02:31] | Uh… Because of our hunger to give them… | 因为我们想给 |
[02:34] | A taste of their own… | 他们一点 |
[02:36] | Quesadillas! | 墨西哥鸡肉饼看看 |
[02:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:41] | – It’s Red. – I’m sorry, guys. | -是胖红 -很抱歉 大家 |
[02:43] | We’re taking over the Blue Line. Official business. | 公事 我们要占用一下蓝色专线 |
[02:46] | Oh, yeah! Of course, anything for you. | 好啊 当然了 很高兴能帮到你 |
[02:48] | Hey, Red! | 嘿 胖红 |
[02:49] | Isn’t it funny how nobody liked you | 你在救小鸟岛之前没人喜欢你 |
[02:51] | until you saved Bird Island? But now we all love you. | 但是现在我们都喜欢你了 是不是很搞笑啊 |
[02:54] | Ha. Thanks so much for bringing that up. | 谢谢你破事重提 |
[02:56] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:57] | Three… Two… | 三 二 |
[02:59] | Two! | 二 |
[03:00] | – Bomb, you say “one.” – Oh, right. | -Bomb你要说一 -对哦 |
[03:02] | One! | 一 |
[03:11] | Yoo-hoo. Hot sauce, please. | 来些辣酱谢谢 |
[03:14] | Yeah! Got him. | 打到他了 |
[03:16] | – Thank you. – red! Red! | -谢谢 -胖红 胖红 |
[03:18] | I really want the red one. The red one. | 我很想要那个红的 红的 |
[03:21] | Ha, ha! Balloonie! | 太好了 气球球 |
[03:23] | Heh, heh. That’s it. A little bit higher. | 就是这样 再高一点 |
[03:36] | But I was bouncing! | 但我刚才还在跳呢 |
[03:39] | You mess with the hatchlings, | 你敢惹我们的鸟宝宝 |
[03:41] | you get the cannonball. | 就要准备好被加农炮轰 |
[03:43] | Ready, big guy? | 准备好了吗 大家伙 |
[03:44] | Oh, yeah. You ready, bigger guy? | 当然 更大的家伙 你呢 |
[03:52] | Cannonball! Cannonball! | 加农炮 加农炮 |
[03:54] | ♪ I need a hero ♪ | ♪ 我需要一个英雄 ♪ |
[03:57] | Why won’t you just take a bath? | 你为什么就是不洗澡 |
[03:59] | I won’t choose to take a bath! | 我就是不想洗澡 |
[04:10] | This might pinch a little. | 这可能会有点小痛 |
[04:18] | Ah! I can’t see! | 我看不见了 |
[04:20] | Catch you later. | 待会见 |
[04:22] | You stupid birds. | 你们这群笨鸟 |
[04:24] | No! Please, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[04:30] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就别想 |
[04:33] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉了 |
[04:35] | Excuse me, sir, | 打扰了 |
[04:36] | but I believe this belongs to you. | 我想这是你的东西 |
[04:38] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[04:40] | Don’t. Stop. | 别 停啦 |
[04:42] | I said, “Don’t stop.” | 我说的是 别停 |
[04:46] | – Leonard? – Got him! | -莱纳德 -整到他了 |
[04:47] | Hey, Leonard, you should probably… | 嘿莱纳德 你现在应该 |
[04:51] | That’s not coming | 那不是从 |
[04:53] | from Bird Island. | 小鸟岛来的 |
[05:05] | What the heck is that? | 那到底是什么东西 |
[05:07] | And where did it come from? | 是从哪里来的 |
[05:17] | We’re gonna need a bigger slingshot. | 我们需要一个更大的弹弓 |
[05:27] | Another successful day of protecting the island. | 又是成功保卫了小岛的一天 |
[05:30] | Great job, guys. | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[05:34] | You saved us, Red. | 胖红 你救了我们 |
[05:36] | You’re our hero. | 你是我们的英雄 |
[05:37] | Heh, what can I say? That’s what I do. | 我能说什么呢 这就是我该做的 |
[05:39] | Now, why don’t you just go run along | 现在 快点回家吧 |
[05:41] | and keep your big, cute eyes peeled | 要睁好你们那双可爱的大眼睛 |
[05:43] | for the next pig prank, all right? | 提放着下次猪猪的恶作剧哟 |
[05:47] | Pigs. | 猪 |
[05:48] | We’re going to get you! | 我们要抓到你了 |
[05:54] | Adorable. | 真可爱 |
[05:55] | Okay, let’s just finish cleaning up the rest of these crabs | 好了 我们快把这些螃蟹收拾好 |
[05:57] | then we can move on to… | 然后我们就可以继续去 |
[05:58] | Done and done. | 好了 |
[06:02] | – Red, what is it? – What the heck? | -胖红 那是什么 -什么鬼 |
[06:04] | Is it a per…? Is it a head? | 那是一个 那是个头吗 |
[06:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:08] | Oh, look. It seems like it’s some kind of note. | 看 那好像是一份通知信 |
[06:11] | What if it’s a love note? | 会不会是一份情书 |
[06:12] | A message in a bottle? | 一个漂流瓶 |
[06:13] | Or a genie in a bottle. | 一个许愿瓶 |
[06:14] | Guys, there’s no bottle, | 这不是什么瓶子 |
[06:16] | so just, you know, stop. | 所以 别瞎猜了 |
[06:23] | 亲亲抱抱举高高 爱你的Lenard | |
[06:26] | Nice try, piggies. | 想得美 猪头们 |
[06:28] | News flash: We’re not idiots. | 没看新闻吗 我们又不是傻子 |
[06:45] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[06:48] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[06:49] | – Check it out, everybody. – Let me see that. | -大家看 -让我看看 |
[06:51] | A truce! A truce! A truce with the pigs! | 休战 猪猪说要休战 |
[06:54] | A truce? The prank war is over! | 休战了 恶作剧战结束了 |
[06:56] | What? | 什么 |
[06:58] | No, this is just another one of their pranks. | 不 这又是他们的一个恶作剧 |
[07:01] | What? Huh? | 什么 |
[07:02] | This is a huge relief, right? | 这下就轻松了对吗 |
[07:04] | Who else was getting tired | 我们都厌倦了 |
[07:05] | of the pranking and retaliation? | 恶作剧和反击 |
[07:07] | Me! This guy! | 我 这边 |
[07:09] | Tired? No, no, no. Guys, listen. | 厌倦 不 不 不 听着 |
[07:11] | Imagine all the fun things we can do now. | 想想我们能做的那些有趣的事情 |
[07:13] | I can think of one. | 我能想到一个 |
[07:15] | You think he’ll go? | 你觉得他会去吗 |
[07:16] | I think we’ve piqued his interest. | 我想我们激起了他的兴趣 |
[07:18] | No, no, no. Guys, we are working tirelessly, | 不 不 不 我们日夜不停地工作 |
[07:20] | day and night, to save the world. | 来拯救世界 |
[07:22] | But the world doesn’t need saving. | 但是世界不需要拯救 |
[07:24] | Of course they need us. | 当然需要啊 他们需要我们 |
[07:26] | – Red. – Huh? | -胖红 -嗯 |
[07:27] | Come here, hon. | 来这边 亲爱的 |
[07:28] | What are you so afraid of? | 你到底在害怕什么 |
[07:29] | Afraid of? I… | 害怕 我 |
[07:31] | What do I have to be afraid of? | 我有什么好害怕的 |
[07:33] | ♪ All by myself ♪ | ♪ 独自一人 ♪ |
[07:39] | ♪ Don’t wanna be ♪ | ♪ 再也不想独自一人 ♪ |
[07:41] | ♪ All by myself ♪ | ♪ 独自一人 ♪ |
[07:46] | ♪ Anymore ♪ | ♪ 从不需要任何人 ♪ |
[07:48] | – I’m not afraid of anything. – You know what? | -我什么都不怕 -好吧 |
[07:50] | I’ll write you a prescription for one night of fun with your cool friends. | 那我建议你和朋友们出去玩一晚上 |
[07:53] | Especially Chuck. Come on. Come with us. | 特别是飞镖黄 和我们一起去吧 |
[07:57] | What are you talking…? Come with you to what? | 你在说什么 和你们去哪 |
[07:59] | We can’t tell you because you wouldn’t be into it. | 我们不能告诉你因为你肯定不会喜欢 |
[08:23] | Ha! Now we have all your eggs. | 我们拿到你们的蛋了 |
[08:26] | And there’s nothing you can do about it, | 你们什么也做不了 |
[08:30] | Laugh it up, piggies, | 尽管笑吧 猪头们 |
[08:33] | because you’re gonna be crying in a second | 因为你们在一秒后就要被我打哭了 |
[08:35] | when I kick your butts | 当你们被打得屁滚尿流时 |
[08:37] | – and take those rocks back. – Eggs. | -我就会把石头拿回来 -蛋 |
[08:39] | – What? – You said “rocks” | -什么 -你又把”蛋” |
[08:40] | instead of “eggs” again. | 说成”石头”了 |
[08:42] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:44] | I don’t know why I keep doing that. | 我不知道我为什么一直说错 |
[08:48] | Because they are rocks. | 因为它们的确是石头 |
[08:51] | Don’t cry, Sam-Sam. | 别哭 山山 |
[08:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:58] | Hey, Daddy. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[09:04] | Just borrowing my sisters for a minute. | 我就借一下我的妹妹们 |
[09:13] | Ha. Now we really have all your eggs. | 我们现在真的拿到了你们的蛋了 |
[09:17] | Yeah, and there’s nothing you can do about it, Red. | 对 而且你什么也做不了 胖红 |
[09:22] | Laugh it up, piggies, | 尽管笑吧 猪头 |
[09:24] | because you’re gonna be crying in a second | 因为你们一秒后我就要 |
[09:26] | when I kick your butts and take all your… | 打败你们然后拿回你们的 |
[09:39] | Oh, crap. | 这下糟了 |
[09:49] | Okay, we’ll just… | 好了 接着我们 |
[09:54] | What is this thing that almost killed me? | 这个差点让我挂掉的东西是啥 |
[09:57] | Frozen water? | 冷冻水 |
[09:57] | Who’s ever heard of frozen water? | 有谁听过冷冻水吗 |
[09:59] | Courtney? Courtney, bring me those images. | 康妮 康妮 把照片给我看看 |
[10:02] | What, what, what? | 什 什么 什么 |
[10:03] | Oh, okay, I’m coming. I’m coming. | 好的 来了 我来了 |
[10:05] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[10:06] | Oh, that looks cold. | 看上去挺冷的 |
[10:08] | Three umbrellas in one drink? | 一杯饮料里插三把伞 |
[10:11] | What kind of extravagant lunatic are we dealing with? | 我们要对付的是怎样一个奢侈的疯子啊 |
[10:26] | ♪ Nibblin’ on sponge cake ♪ | ♪ 尝着海绵蛋糕 ♪ |
[10:30] | ♪ Watchin’ the sun bake ♪ | ♪ 看着烈日炙烤 ♪ |
[10:32] | There goes my toothpaste. | 牙膏都掉了 |
[10:34] | I am tired of this. | 我已经厌倦这些了 |
[10:38] | Yes! Hot shower. | 好耶 热水澡 |
[10:41] | ♪ Strummin’ my six string ♪ | ♪ 轻抚着我的六弦琴 ♪ |
[10:45] | There we go. | 搞定 |
[10:53] | Go, Zeta. You killing it. | 加油 泽塔 你真棒 |
[10:54] | Go, Zeta. You killing it. | 加油 泽塔 你真棒 |
[10:57] | Woo! Zeta! | 好 泽塔 |
[11:01] | Come on, baby. Go get it. | 去吧 宝贝 去捡回来 |
[11:04] | Let’s go get it. | 快去捡回来 |
[11:06] | Go get the stick. | 去把树枝捡回来 |
[11:22] | Oh, my gosh! | 当心 |
[11:26] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我再也受不了 |
[11:27] | – Okay, Debbie? – Okay. | -知道吗 黛比 -好吧 |
[11:29] | I’m done. I’m done living on this frozen, | 我受够了 受够住在岛上这个冻死人的 |
[11:31] | seal-infested iceberg of an island. | 有海豹出没的冰山里了 |
[11:34] | Fire another ice ball! | 再发射一枚冰球 |
[11:37] | – Uh… We can’t do that, Zeta. – Wait… | -发射不了 泽塔 -等 |
[11:39] | You’re torturing the engineer. | 你还在折磨那个工程师 |
[11:42] | Um, uh, Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[11:43] | My limbs are beginning to numb. | 我的翅膀快麻了 |
[11:47] | Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. | 对哦 我都忘了这事了 |
[11:48] | You better tell him to improve his aim. | 你最好告诉他瞄准一点 |
[11:51] | It’s about time we start living that good life. | 我们是时候过上好日子了 |
[11:54] | Good life, here we come. | 好日子 我们来了 |
[11:55] | I deserve to feel the hot sand | 我值得感受那滚烫的沙子 |
[11:58] | squishing between my beautiful talons. | 在我美丽的双爪下被踩得咯吱作响 |
[12:00] | You deserve that and more. | 你理应得到这些 甚至更多 |
[12:02] | Yes, I do! | 是的 没错 |
[12:09] | Well, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[12:12] | Are you ready, Red? Love awaits! | 准备好了吗 胖红 爱的等待 |
[12:15] | Speed dating? No. No way. | 闪约 不行 想都别想 |
[12:18] | It’s mating season. | 交配的季节到了 |
[12:20] | All right, lovebirds. | 好了 求爱的鸟儿们 |
[12:21] | You all know how this works. | 都知道规则了吧 |
[12:22] | When you hear this sound… | 当你们听到这个声音 |
[12:24] | …then it’s time to move on to the next table, | 就意味着要去下一桌了 |
[12:27] | where your soul mate just might be waiting. | 也许你的另一半就在那儿等你 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I’m going home. | 是吗 我要回家 |
[12:31] | Absolutely not. You have nothing else to do. | 当然不能回去 你回去了也没啥事做 |
[12:33] | Also I hid your keys on some part of my body, | 而且我把你家钥匙藏在了我身上 |
[12:35] | and I’m not telling you where unless you stay. | 除非你留下 不然我不会告诉你它在哪 |
[12:38] | Yeah, let’s party! | 让我们狂欢吧 |
[12:40] | Hey, yo! | 你好 |
[12:41] | Chuck’s the name. Speed’s the game. | 我名叫飞镖黄 游戏名叫看谁语速快 |
[12:42] | – You like games? – Well… | -喜欢玩游戏吗 -我 |
[12:43] | Cause’ you just entered the love lottery, | 因为你刚进入了爱的彩票环节 |
[12:45] | and guess what? | 猜猜结果如何 |
[12:45] | You won! Because here I am. | 你中奖啦 奖品就是我 |
[12:49] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:52] | I eat dirt. | 我吃土哟 |
[12:58] | Oh. Ew. | 真恶心 |
[12:59] | Hey, y’all! | 大家好啊 |
[13:00] | Who’s ready to party? | 有谁准备好狂欢了 |
[13:04] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[13:05] | No, I’m actually not here for the whole | 其实我来这不是参加这个 |
[13:07] | speed-dating horror-show thing going on. | 闪约恐怖秀的 |
[13:10] | This mating dance is for you. | 这段求偶之舞是为你而跳 |
[13:12] | ♪ Y’all ready for this? ♪ | ♪ 你们都准备好了吗 ♪ |
[13:21] | I’d love to hear about you. | 很想听听你的答案 |
[13:23] | What’s your favorite sign? | 你最喜欢哪个标志 |
[13:24] | This one’s mine. | 我最爱这个 |
[13:27] | You know, the flavor can vary greatly, | 土里矿物质不同 |
[13:29] | depending on the minerals in the dirt. | 口味就会千差万别 |
[13:31] | I can tell which kind of worms have crawled through there. | 我能说出这里面爬过哪种虫子 |
[13:34] | Or what sort of roly-polies used it to raise their family in. | 或是哪种毛毛虫用它来养家糊口的 |
[13:38] | Um. Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[13:40] | No. | 没有 |
[13:41] | Well, I don’t know. You look mad. | 反正 你看上去很气 |
[13:42] | Well, I’m not. | 我并没有生气 |
[13:43] | You know what? Maybe it’s your eyebrows. | 可能是因为你这粗眉毛 |
[13:45] | My eyebrows are fine. That’s the way I look. | 我的眉毛很正常 天生就长这样 |
[13:48] | It’s like you’ve got resting bird face. | 你貌似长着一张天生臭鸟脸 |
[13:51] | Oh, yeah? Well, you know, that’s not a thing. | 是吗 那可真是无稽之谈 |
[13:54] | – Yes! Amazing. – I’m not a total animal. | -是啊 真棒 -我不完全是只动物 |
[13:57] | But I do enjoy eating dirt. | 但我真挺喜欢吃土的 |
[13:59] | Okay, worms, birdseed | 然后 虫子 鸟食 |
[14:00] | or just garbage from a dumpster? | 还是垃圾箱里的垃圾 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[14:02] | Favorite food, silly. Don’t think. | 最喜欢的食物啊 蠢货 别思考 |
[14:04] | Just answer from your gut. Go! | 凭直觉回答 说 |
[14:07] | Uh, toast? | 吐司 |
[14:07] | Okay. Toast. | 好的 吐司 |
[14:10] | Favorite color? | 最喜欢的颜色 |
[14:11] | Stupid question. Red, duh. | 愚蠢的问题 红色咯 |
[14:14] | If you could have one superpower, what would it be? | 如果能拥有超能力 你希望是什么 |
[14:16] | Um, to disappear, like, right now. | 可以消失 比如说现在 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | What do you do in your free time? | 空闲时间喜欢做什么 |
[14:21] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t really have any free time. | 我其实没有什么空闲时间 |
[14:24] | I kinda you know protect Bird Island from being attacked, | 我得守护小鸟岛不受侵犯 |
[14:26] | and that’s a full-time gig, so yeah. | 这是份全职工作 |
[14:28] | I thought I heard something about a truce. | 我好像听说过有关休战的消息 |
[14:31] | No. A truce, no. That’s not gonna last. | 休战 不不 那只是暂时的 |
[14:34] | You’ll have a lot more free time | 这样你就有大把的空闲时间了 |
[14:35] | now that nobody needs you anymore, so… | 现在大家都不需要你了 所以 |
[14:37] | Okay. We are done here. | 好吧 咱们到此为止了 |
[14:40] | Are you afraid to talk about your feelings? | 你是不是害怕谈论自己的感受 |
[14:43] | You know, just because I don’t want to talk about them | 我只是不想谈论这些 |
[14:45] | doesn’t mean I’m afraid. | 并不代表我害怕 |
[14:47] | Okay. So avoids personal questions. | 好吧 回避私人问题 |
[14:49] | – Unusually angry. – Talks to herself. | -异常愤怒 -自言自语 |
[14:50] | – Self-esteem issues. – Doesn’t answer own questions. | -自尊问题 -不回答关于自己的问题 |
[14:53] | Left-handed. Probably a witch. | 左撇子 很有可能是个女巫 |
[14:54] | Looks like we’re definitely incompatible. | 很明显我们水火不容 |
[14:56] | Oh, and you needed a form to tell you that. Okay. | 你居然还需要一张表来告诉你这事 好吧 |
[14:59] | I hope you have a better luck annoying the next guy. | 希望你在惹恼下一个家伙的时候运气好点 |
[15:01] | I don’t need luck. I have a formula. | 我不需要运气 只需要一个公式 |
[15:03] | Okay. Have a nice life. | 好吧 祝你生活愉快 |
[15:05] | Have fun being alone. | 祝你单身快乐 |
[15:06] | Oh, I will. | 很快乐 |
[15:08] | There he goes, like a ship in the night. | 他来了 像一艘夜行的船 |
[15:11] | No rudder, no purpose, no crew. | 没有船舵 没有目的地 没有船员 |
[15:14] | Well, have a good night. | 祝你有个美好的夜晚 |
[15:35] | ♪ In the arms of an angel ♪ | ♪ 在天使的臂弯里 ♪ |
[15:41] | ♪ Fly away from here ♪ | ♪ 飞离此地 ♪ |
[15:46] | ♪ From this dark cold Hotel room ♪ | ♪ 远离这黑暗阴冷的旅馆房间 ♪ |
[15:53] | ♪ And the endlessness… ♪ | ♪ 以及无穷无尽 ♪ |
[15:56] | Loser! | 失败者 |
[16:12] | ♪ In the arms… ♪ | ♪ 在天使的臂弯里 ♪ |
[16:23] | Hello! Oh. | 晚上好 |
[16:26] | Look, Red, I know we’ve had our differences. | 胖红 我知道我们有很多不同之处 |
[16:29] | Oh, like when you tried to eat our young? | 比如说你们要吃我们的蛋的时候 |
[16:32] | I come in peace. | 我是为和平而来 |
[16:34] | Ouch. | 好疼 |
[16:37] | Look, I don’t want to see your face | 听着 我不想见到你 |
[16:38] | any more than you want to see mine. | 正如你不想见到我一样 |
[16:40] | We’re all in danger! | 但我们都处于危险之中 |
[16:42] | Yeah. From you. | 是啊 危险来自你 |
[16:43] | No, we have a truce. | 不 我们有休战协议 |
[16:45] | Didn’t you get my note? It was on a balloon. | 你没拿到我的字条吗 绑在一只气球上面 |
[16:48] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 对哦 我想起来了 |
[16:50] | You wanted to talk. | 你想谈判 |
[16:52] | This is not how a truce works. | 这可不像是休战的样子 |
[16:54] | Just say what you gotta say | 说完你想说的话 |
[16:56] | and then get out. | 然后滚蛋 |
[16:58] | Red, we’ve discovered that there’s a third island, | 胖红 我们发现了第三个岛 |
[17:01] | and they’re plotting to destroy us all. | 他们正企图把我们都消灭 |
[17:04] | A third island? | 第三个岛 |
[17:08] | Give me one reason why I should believe you. | 给我一个相信你的理由 |
[17:10] | Haven’t you noticed any strange objects | 难道你没注意到有奇怪的东西 |
[17:12] | falling from the sky? | 从天上掉下来吗 |
[17:14] | Giant balls of ice? | 巨大的冰球 |
[17:15] | ♪ But you’ll look sweet ♪ | ♪ 然而坐在那里的你 ♪ |
[17:17] | ♪ Upon the seat ♪ | ♪ 看上去多么漂亮 ♪ |
[17:19] | ♪ Of my… ♪ | ♪ 就在我的 ♪ |
[17:22] | ♪ Bicycle built for two ♪ | ♪ 双人自行车上 ♪ |
[17:27] | Nope, nothing. Haven’t seen anything. | 没有 没看见什么奇怪的东西 |
[17:29] | Well, I have, and I’ll show you the proof. | 我可看见了 现在就拿给你看 |
[17:32] | Squeal Team Six! | 尖叫六猪组 |
[17:34] | What the…? | 我了个 |
[17:39] | Easy, easy. Stop. | 淡定 淡定 停下 |
[17:40] | Everybody stop. | 所有人停下 |
[17:56] | That image in your hand is Eagle Island, | 你手里的照片就是鹰之岛 |
[17:59] | and those are eagles. | 那些都是鹰 |
[18:01] | Eagles? How did you get these? | 鹰 你从哪搞来的这些照片 |
[18:04] | From a drone. | 用无人机 |
[18:05] | – And do you spy on us with that? – Yes. | -你是不是也用这玩意来窥视我们 -是的 |
[18:09] | So have you seen me…? | 那你看到了我那啥 |
[18:11] | Yes, and it’s disgusting. | 看到了 挺恶心的 |
[18:15] | Red, this is bigger than pranks. | 胖红 这事儿比恶作剧重要 |
[18:17] | We need to put aside our differences and work together. | 我们得不计前嫌 并肩作战 |
[18:20] | To save our whole world from being destroyed. | 拯救我们的世界于水深火热之中 |
[18:23] | Red! Red! Red! | 胖红 胖红 胖红 |
[18:25] | Red! Red! Red! Red! Red! Red! | 胖红 胖红 胖红 胖红 胖红 |
[18:28] | What we really need is a hero. | 我们真正需要的是一个英雄 |
[18:32] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[18:33] | Wonderful! | 太好了 |
[18:36] | We’ll have to get a team together. | 我们得组建一个队伍 |
[18:39] | Yes, we will. | 是的 我们会的 |
[18:40] | But, hey, I’m in charge. | 但是听着 我当老大 |
[18:44] | Actually, that position’s been filled. | 实际上 那个职位已经有人了 |
[18:49] | Yeah. By me. | 是啊 就是我啊 |
[18:53] | Oh, man, you’re gonna love this guy. | 伙计 你会爱上这个鸟的 |
[18:56] | Not the smartest bird in the tree, | 他不是树上最聪明的鸟 |
[18:57] | but what he lacks in smarts, he makes up for in firepower. | 但他在智力上的不足 在火力上弥补了 |
[19:04] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[19:06] | We’ve got a number two at the Porta Potty. | 有人在波塔厕所上大号 |
[19:10] | All right, I’m going! | 好了 我在走了 |
[19:18] | We’re busting you out. | 我们要帮你越狱 |
[19:20] | Uh… how? | 怎么越 |
[19:24] | Like that. | 就这样 |
[19:26] | Oh, I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:29] | Bomb, what was that noise? | 炸弹黑那是什么声音 |
[19:31] | You’re still grounded! | 你禁足还没结束呢 |
[19:33] | I’m an adult, Mom! | 我是成年人了 妈妈 |
[19:34] | – Run. – Bomb, get back here! | -快跑 -炸弹黑回来 |
[19:37] | This guy is so fast, he can beat time | 这家伙跑得太快了 以至于 |
[19:39] | itself in a footrace. | 在赛跑中能打败时间 |
[19:41] | Hey, Chuck, we’re putting together a team. | 飞镖黄 我们正在组建一个队伍 |
[19:43] | And I think we’re on it! | 而且我觉得我们俩也要在其中了 |
[19:58] | Come on, everybody. Let’s work those booties! | 大家来吧 让我们甩掉脂肪 |
[20:07] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[20:10] | – Ha, ha, great! – But how did you…? | -太好了 -但是你怎么 |
[20:13] | BT-dubs, you misspelled “heist.” | 顺口一说 你掠截写错了 |
[20:14] | It’s “e-i,” I corrected it. | 是掠劫 我更正了 |
[20:16] | Don’t worry. It’s a common misperception. | 别担心 这是一个普遍的误解 |
[20:17] | Well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[20:19] | You’re right. He’s fast. | 你说得对 他很快 |
[20:23] | Now, this guy is kind of a ding-dong, | 这家伙有点吊儿郎当的 |
[20:26] | but he’s the only eagle we know. | 但他是我们认识唯一的鹰 |
[20:27] | Well, you’ve come to the right eagle. Tell me more. | 你们找对鹰了 说吧啥事 |
[20:31] | It’s a really exciting mission to a place called Eagle… | 这是一个非常振奋人心的任务 我们要去鹰岛 |
[20:34] | – Eagle Island? – Yes. | -鹰之岛啊 -对 |
[20:36] | So you’ve heard… | 所以你听说 |
[20:38] | Heard of it. | 听说过 |
[20:44] | Nice to meet you! | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:46] | Okay, so now we just need to figure out | 好吧 现在我们只需要搞明白 |
[20:49] | how this volcanic super-weapon works, huh? | 这个火山超级武器是怎么工作的 |
[20:51] | We’re gonna need some kind of engineering wizard, brainiac. | 我们需要某种工程巫师 脑力狂人 |
[21:01] | Yes, Chuck. You obviously have something | 好的 飞镖黄 很明显你想说点什么 |
[21:04] | you want to say or sing. | 或者唱点什么 |
[21:05] | I have got just the guy. It’s a girl. | 我认识个完美的兄弟 不是是妹子 |
[21:08] | My sister Silver. | 我妹妹炫舞银 |
[21:10] | She goes to Avian Academy, top of her class. | 她在鸟类学院上学 在班上名列前茅 |
[21:12] | – She would be perfect. – Yeah, she totally would. | -她会很合适的 -是的 她会的 |
[21:15] | – See you at the dorm! – Yeah, see you, Ella. | -宿舍见 -好的再见 艾拉 |
[21:19] | Hey, good catch! | 接的漂亮 |
[21:21] | I mean, we all just thought she was weird, you know? | 我是说 我们都觉得她是个怪人 |
[21:24] | She skipped four grades, | 她跳过了四个年级 |
[21:25] | won an Engineer of the Year Award, | 获得了年度工程师奖 |
[21:27] | and got a scholarship at Avian Academy. | 还在鸟类学院获得了奖学金 |
[21:29] | Perfect. That is exactly what we’re looking for. | 完美 这就是我们要找的人 |
[21:31] | You are absolutely gonna love her. | 你一定会爱她的 |
[21:33] | But don’t love her too much. That’s my sister, Red. | 但不要爱过头了 那是我妹妹 胖红 |
[21:36] | Or I’ll crush every bone in your body! | 否则我会把你身上的每一根骨头都碾碎 |
[21:39] | Oh. Frisbee! | 飞盘 |
[21:42] | Hi, I’m Chuck. Know where the Engineering department is? | 你好 我是飞镖黄 知道工程部在哪里吗 |
[21:47] | With a combination of over 30 silk, | 30多种丝绸 |
[21:49] | wire and cotton-based threads spun together, | 丝线和棉线纺织而成 |
[21:52] | I now present to you… | 现在我向大家介绍 |
[21:54] | Super String! | 超级弦 |
[21:57] | I said, “It’s Super String!” | 我再说一遍 超级弦 |
[22:00] | More like “Stupid String.” | 更像是超级傻子省吧 |
[22:02] | I know what you’re thinking, Mike. | 我知道你在想什么 麦克 |
[22:03] | You’re like, “What’s so super about it?” | 你会觉得这有什么超级的呢 |
[22:05] | Great question, Mike. | 好问题 麦克 |
[22:07] | Well, how about that it’s very easily able | 如果我告诉你 它能轻松 |
[22:09] | to withstand the pull of 18,000 more kilos | 比任何已知绳子 |
[22:12] | than any other string known to… | 再多承受18000公斤的拉力呢 |
[22:16] | Snooze alert. | 无聊到快睡着了 |
[22:17] | Known to bird-kind! | 任何鸟类已知的绳子 |
[22:18] | Or pig-kind, for that matter. | 如果重要的话 猪类也行啊 |
[22:24] | What’s up, sis? | 近来可好啊 妹妹 |
[22:25] | Chuck? | 飞镖黄 |
[22:27] | I’m so happy to… It’s really… | 我很高兴 真的很 |
[22:29] | Great to… Jinx, jinx. | 很高兴 封口咒 封口咒 |
[22:31] | -Jinx! – Jinx. One, two, three. I win! | -封口咒 -封口咒一二三 我赢了 |
[22:34] | You can’t speak until someone says your name. | 除非有人说了你名字 你不能说话哦 |
[22:36] | Hello? You in here? | 你好 你在这里吗 |
[22:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:41] | – You? – You? | -是你 -是你 |
[22:43] | You. | 你 |
[22:44] | Wait. You know this guy? | 等等 你认识这个人吗 |
[22:46] | I would answer, but you jinxed me. | 我想回答你 但是你把我口封住了 |
[22:49] | Oh, okay, Chuck, I unjinx you. | 好了 飞镖黄 解封 |
[22:51] | This is one of my best buddies, Red. | 这是我最好的朋友之一 胖红 |
[22:53] | These are the guys. | 这些是伙计们 |
[22:54] | Hi. We’re the guys. | 你好 我们是伙计们 |
[22:55] | Guys, this is Silver, | 伙计们 这是炫舞银 |
[22:57] | the greatest kid sister in the world. | 世界上最伟大的妹妹 |
[22:59] | I’m not exactly a kid anymore, Chuck. | 我不再是个孩子了 飞镖黄 |
[23:01] | Oh, you’ll always be my kid sister! | 你永远是我的小妹妹 |
[23:03] | Okay. Hey, everyone. | 好了 大家好啊 |
[23:05] | You know, I don’t think this is gonna work. | 你知道吗 我觉得这行不通 |
[23:07] | It’s just that I’m not sure | 只是我不确定 |
[23:09] | you’re gonna be compatible with the team. | 你能否与这个团队和睦相处 |
[23:11] | Oh, wow, it is such a pleasure to meet not you, but you! | 很高兴认识你 没你份儿 |
[23:16] | I’ve never met a pig before. | 我以前从没见过猪 |
[23:18] | Your technological achievements are amazing. | 你们的科技成就令人惊叹 |
[23:21] | — May I shake your hoof? – Why, thank you. | -我可以握握你的蹄子吗 -为什么 谢谢 |
[23:23] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[23:26] | And this has to be Bomb. | 你一定就是Bomb了 |
[23:28] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:29] | You have a fuse coming out of your head. | 你头顶有根导火索 |
[23:31] | Oh, so cool! | 太酷了 |
[23:35] | Backflip. | 后空翻啊 |
[23:37] | So I, um… I hear you’re some kind of | 所以我 我听说你是那种 |
[23:39] | engineering wizard or whatever. | 工程巫师之类的 |
[23:41] | Oh, ha. I mean, I don’t like to brag, but… | 我是说 我不喜欢吹牛 但是 |
[23:45] | Wait. Who’s that? | 等等 这是谁啊 |
[23:46] | And why is she all over | 为什么她有 |
[23:47] | these achievement awards? | 这么多奖状啊 |
[23:51] | The kid’s amazing, right? | 这孩子真了不起 不是吗 |
[23:53] | Not a kid anymore, Chuck. | 我不是孩子了 飞镖黄 |
[23:55] | Toot toot! Tickle Train arriving at Sister Station! | 痒痒列车即将到达妹妹站 |
[23:58] | Chuck, no. | 飞镖黄 别 |
[23:59] | I am a serious academic. | 我是个认真严肃的学者 |
[24:01] | I am a serious… | 我是个认真 |
[24:05] | Stop! | 住手 |
[24:08] | Oh, look how cute this is. | 看这多可爱啊 |
[24:12] | ♪ We’re sailing in the ocean We must ♪ | ♪ 我们要在海洋中航行 我们必须 ♪ |
[24:14] | ♪ Row! Row! ♪ | ♪ 划船 划船 ♪ |
[24:16] | ♪ The eggs are in our sights And we must ♪ | ♪ 蛋在我们的视线中 我们必须 ♪ |
[24:18] | ♪ Go! Go! ♪ | ♪ 加速 加速 ♪ |
[24:20] | ♪ We’ll get them back Before our parents ♪ | ♪ 我们要把他们找回来 以免父母 ♪ |
[24:22] | ♪ Know! Know! ♪ | ♪ 发现 发现 ♪ |
[24:24] | ♪ And save the day like Red The real ♪ | ♪ 像英雄胖红一样 把这一天 ♪ |
[24:26] | ♪ Hero! Row! ♪ | ♪ 拯救 拯救 ♪ |
[24:28] | Gotcha! | 找到你们了 |
[24:30] | Woo-hoo! We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[24:32] | That was so easy! | 太简单了 |
[24:35] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[24:36] | A little too easy, actually. | 其实有点太简单了 |
[24:39] | What do you mean by that? | 那是什么意思 |
[24:41] | Well, normally, when things are this easy, | 通常情况下 事情这么简单的时候 |
[24:44] | some dramatically unexpected setback occurs. | 一些意想不到的挫折就会出现 |
[24:48] | – I don’t get it. – Me neither. | -我不明白 -我也是 |
[24:50] | Well, it’s kind of hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[24:54] | But it’s sort of like, you know how some…? | 但有点像 你知道一些 |
[25:02] | Oh, see? Like that. | 看到了吗 像那样 |
[25:03] | Are you freaking kidding me? | 你在特喵开玩笑吗 |
[25:12] | Each of you has been selected because | 你们每个人被选中是因为 |
[25:14] | you’re the best in your field. | 你是你们领域里最好的 |
[25:16] | That we could find. | 我们能找到的最好的 |
[25:19] | Your skills will be put to the test | 你们的技能将经受考验 |
[25:22] | facing this. | 以面对这个 |
[25:24] | As you can clearly see, this is a vol… | 如你所见 这是一座火 |
[25:26] | Volcano. | 火山 |
[25:27] | “A volcano” is what my assistant | 火山 是我的助理 |
[25:30] | was going to say. | 打算说的 |
[25:31] | – You’re the assistant! – Let go. Let go. | -你才是助理 -放手 放手 |
[25:33] | – No, I’m the leader. – I’ll take that. | -不 我才是老大 -把它给我 |
[25:35] | Actually, it’s a composite volcano. | 实际上 它是一个复合火山 |
[25:37] | You can tell by the height | 你可以从高度看出来 |
[25:39] | and the apparent vent clusters. | 以及明显的喷口群 |
[25:40] | Okay, forget I said “volcano.” | 好吧 忘了我说的火山 |
[25:43] | This is a… It’s a super-weapon! | 这是一个 这是个超级武器 |
[25:47] | Weird, because it looks | 奇怪 因为它看起来 |
[25:48] | just like a volcano. | 和普通火山没什么区别 |
[25:49] | Yep, and here’s the scary part. | 是的 这是最可怕的部分 |
[25:52] | This is their psychotic leader! | 这是他们的精神领袖 |
[25:56] | Ooh! How’d that get in there? Ha, ha. Next. | 这是怎么混进来的 下一张 |
[25:59] | – Oh, butt shot. – Next. No. Next. Next! | -屁照哦 -下一张 不 下一站 |
[26:02] | I don’t even know what I’m looking at. | 我的眼睛受到了玷污 |
[26:04] | Courtney! | 康妮 |
[26:05] | I mean, you took them. | 额 你自己拍的怪我 |
[26:09] | This is their psychotic leader. | 这位就是那儿的疯子头头 |
[26:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. Buddy, do you know her? | 冷静点 兄弟 你认识她吗 |
[26:21] | What? Me? No. | 什么 我吗 才没有 |
[26:23] | No, definitely not, absolutely not. | 不不不 绝对没有 千古奇冤 |
[26:25] | Never seen her before in my life. | 此人我闻所未闻 |
[26:27] | Who is that? I don’t know! | 那是谁呀 完全没有印象欸 |
[26:30] | Not terribly convincing, but moving on. | 不知道你在说什么 但我们还是继续吧 |
[26:32] | Great. What’s the plan? | 行 那计划是什么 |
[26:34] | All right, here’s what we’re looking at, folks. | 好的 这是我们现在的安排 |
[26:37] | Step one: Travel undetected to Eagle Island. | 第一步 潜入鹰之岛 |
[26:40] | – Hmm. – Uh-huh. | -好的 -然后呢 |
[26:41] | Step two: We’re gonna break | 第二步 我们将深入敌人内部 |
[26:43] | into the super-weapon. | 入侵那支超级武器 |
[26:46] | – Got it. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -明白 -没错 没错 没错 |
[26:49] | And step three: | 第三步 |
[26:50] | Ooh, ooh. | 听起来好棒 |
[26:51] | Deactivate the superweapon. | 摧毁超级武器 |
[26:53] | Once we break in there… | 一旦我们闯入了鬼门关 |
[26:54] | No plan… | 所以没有计划 |
[26:57] | hopefully, before both islands are destroyed | 尽量赶在我们的岛屿被摧毁 |
[26:59] | and we all die, | 以及大家扑街之前 |
[27:00] | so that’s, uh… That’s it. | 大概嗯 大概就这样了 |
[27:02] | Right. So I just have a few questions. | 好的 我有一些疑问 |
[27:05] | Why? I explained everything. | 干嘛 我已经解释得这么清楚 |
[27:06] | It’s a foolproof plan. | 这个计划傻子都能成功 |
[27:07] | Yeah. How do we sneak onto the island? | 行 首先我们要怎样悄悄溜进岛里 |
[27:09] | What is the super-weapon | 所谓的超级武器到底是什么 |
[27:11] | and how do we deactivate it? | 还有我们如何摧毁它 |
[27:12] | And when you say “escape,” how do you plan to do that? | 关于你提到的脱逃 请问具体如何实施 |
[27:15] | This is a crucial thing to figure out. | 因为这好像关乎我们的存亡 |
[27:17] | I agree. Why isn’t she in charge? | 说得太好了 为什么不让她做领头 |
[27:18] | Told you she’s super smart. | 早跟你说她智商超高了 |
[27:20] | Hey, guys, hold on a second, please. | 大家伙 请等一等 |
[27:22] | – Mighty Eagle? – What? What are you looking at? | -无敌神鹰 -干嘛 你看我干嘛 |
[27:24] | Do you have an Eagle Island map? | 你有鹰之岛的地图吗 |
[27:26] | What? No. No, there’s no map. | 什么 不 不 没有这样的地图 |
[27:29] | – Oh, it’s a map. – Yeah, that’s a map. | -快看 是地图欸 -那确实是地图 |
[27:31] | Mm-hm. Okay, I just wanna read it. | 我想看看 |
[27:34] | Wait a minute. Do you guys hear that? | 安静 你们听到了吗 |
[27:36] | Do we hear what? | 听到啥 |
[27:38] | Sounds like a, um, like a whistle. | 好像有口哨声 |
[27:39] | It almost sounds like a: | 听上去就像 |
[27:44] | Hey, guys? | 大伙们看过来 |
[27:47] | Run! | 快逃 |
[27:51] | Emergency exit, all the way down! | 紧急出口 一路下去 |
[27:57] | Well, that’s not safe. | 这可不安全 |
[27:58] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 停下 |
[28:00] | – Holy macaroni! – RED: Oh, boy. | -天啦噜 -吓死我了 |
[28:04] | Everyone hop on! | 所有人快跳上来 |
[28:19] | Rewind it. Rewind it. Play it again. | 回放 回放 再看一次 |
[28:21] | Play it again! Play it again! | 再放一次 再放一次 |
[28:24] | Ha, ha. Yes, baby! We knocked the top right off of that! | 太棒了 我们简直一炮轰顶 |
[28:28] | Glenn, you didn’t mess it up this time. | 格伦 你这次没掉链子 |
[28:30] | Boom! Up top. Or not. Nailed it! | 击个掌 或者不了 |
[28:31] | Jerry, up top. | 杰瑞 先向上击掌 |
[28:33] | That should send him running. | 这应该够吓得他屁滚尿流了 |
[28:34] | Wait. “Him”? | 等等 你说他 |
[28:36] | Who you sending running? | 你要吓得谁屁滚尿流 |
[28:37] | Yeah. Who’s “him”? | 对啊 他是谁 |
[28:40] | “Them.” I said “them.” | 是他们 我说的是他们 |
[28:42] | Stop asking me stupid questions. | 别纠结这些愚蠢的问题 |
[28:44] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[28:46] | Wow. That was crazy. | 刚刚简直是疯了 |
[28:47] | We could have died. | 我们差点就死了 |
[28:49] | Thanks for saving our lives, Mighty Eagle! | 谢谢你救我们 无敌神鹰 |
[28:51] | Well, you can always count on… | 你永远可以依靠 |
[29:00] | Everyone grab the map! | 所有人抓住地图 |
[29:10] | Hey, it’s working. | 这样行得通 |
[29:13] | Left! Left! Lean to the left! | 左边 左边 向左偏 |
[29:21] | Please tell me that was your pants ripping. | 求你告诉我那是你裤子裂开的声音 |
[29:23] | I don’t wear pants! | 我不穿裤子啊 |
[29:24] | None of us wear pants! | 没人穿裤子啊 |
[29:30] | Uh-oh. | 不妙 |
[29:39] | Eight point one seconds. | 8.1秒 |
[29:43] | Silver! No! | 炫舞银 不要 |
[30:10] | Hey! | 嘿你俩 |
[30:11] | What is this? | 这什么情况 |
[30:13] | Oh, well, I mean, she was, you know, | 没什么 她刚刚只是 |
[30:15] | just thanking me for saving everyone, so… | 她只是在感谢我救了大伙 所以 |
[30:17] | – I’m sorry. Saving everyone? – Yeah. | -抱歉 是你拯救了大伙吗 -当然 |
[30:19] | You know, the map was my idea. | 你知道的 用地图是我的主意 |
[30:21] | It ripped. | 它在半空就裂了 |
[30:22] | Maybe because there’s too many birds. | 谁叫我们有这么多鸟 |
[30:24] | I… | 我 |
[30:28] | My mountain! | 我的山头啊 |
[30:31] | We are in trouble. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[30:33] | We gotta stop that super-weapon. | 我们得阻止那个超级武器 |
[30:35] | Jinx! | 封口咒 |
[30:39] | Oh, this is bad. This is really bad. | 这可不妙 大事不好了 |
[30:42] | Eagle Mountain? | 鹰嘴山怎么了 |
[30:44] | Are we gonna be okay? | 我们会没事吗 |
[30:47] | Oh, my gah… | 哦我天 |
[30:51] | What happened to Eagle Mountain, Mom? | 鹰嘴山发生了什么 妈妈 |
[30:55] | Wait a minute. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等会儿 奇了怪了 |
[30:56] | Why isn’t anybody leaving? Why they not scared? | 为什么没有人逃走 他们怎么不害怕 |
[31:01] | Okay. Oh, okay, okay. | 哦我懂了 我懂了 |
[31:03] | Here’s what we gonna do. | 这是我们接下来要做的 |
[31:05] | I want y’all to take all of those ice balls | 我要你们取出所有的冰球 |
[31:08] | and fill them up with… Ha, ha… | 然后把里头灌满 |
[31:11] | Molten lava. | 炽热的熔岩 |
[31:14] | That’s not possible. | 这不太可能吧 |
[31:17] | What? You never heard of thermal emulsifiers? | 怎么 难道你没听说过热稳定乳化剂 |
[31:20] | Well, yes, yes. | 可能 大概 吧 |
[31:22] | You just got to get a polyacrylamide | 你只需利用聚丙烯酰胺 |
[31:24] | to enhance the nanoparticle | 来增强两个表面之间 |
[31:25] | and surfactant association between the two materials. | 纳米粒子与表面活性剂的联系 |
[31:29] | Uh. Okay. | 那好吧 |
[31:30] | So you do that, | 你就这样操作 |
[31:31] | and I’m gonna go feed my baby. | 现在我要去喂我的爱宠了 |
[31:34] | Yes, I’m finally gonna feed my baby. | 我终于可以来喂你了 |
[31:36] | There you go. Who’s my baby? | 真乖 谁是最可爱的宝贝 |
[31:38] | You’re my baby. | 你是最可爱的宝贝 |
[31:43] | What…? Don’t… | 啥 别 |
[31:44] | You better not wink at me. Don’t you wink at me. | 你敢再冲我抛那欠打的媚眼 |
[31:51] | Who could have done this? | 谁会干出这种事 |
[31:52] | – I can’t believe it. – Are we gonna be okay? | -我简直不敢相信 -我们会没事吗 |
[31:55] | – What are we gonna do? – All right, guys, do not worry. | -我们该怎么办 -好了大伙 不要担心 |
[31:58] | We got this. | 我们会搞定的 |
[32:00] | Red here has got your back. | 我胖红保证大家安全无忧 |
[32:02] | And your front and your sides. | 前后左右 360度保险 |
[32:04] | And my floof? | 包括我的绒绒毛吗 |
[32:05] | Yeah, even your cute little floof. | 当然了 包括你可爱的绒绒毛 |
[32:08] | Looks like you’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的哦 |
[32:10] | So are you 100 percent sure we shouldn’t evacuate? | 你百分百确定我们不用撤离吗 |
[32:14] | No, Red’s gonna take care of us. | 不 胖红会保证我们安全的 |
[32:15] | Right, Red? | 对吧 胖红 |
[32:16] | Yes! Everybody, please, just stay calm. | 没错 大家请都保持冷静 |
[32:20] | Great news! Thank you! | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[32:22] | We’re gonna be okay. Red’s here. | 我们都会没事的 有胖红呢 |
[32:23] | – We love you, Red! – We need you, Red! | -我们爱你胖红 -我们离不开你胖红 |
[32:25] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢大伙了 |
[32:26] | Your support means | 大家的支持 |
[32:27] | the world to me. | 是对我最大的鼓励 |
[32:30] | Okay, Leonard, | 好了 莱纳德 |
[32:31] | so where’s our ride? | 我们搭什么过去 |
[32:34] | Aw. It’s so cute. | 哦它太可爱了 |
[32:37] | Wow. Okay. And how are we all supposed to fit in…? | 完美 这怎么装下我们所有人 |
[32:40] | Oh, I think we’ll manage. | 总有法子的 |
[32:47] | Whoa, okay. | 可以啊 |
[33:00] | Oh, my gah… | 哦我天 |
[33:02] | All aboard! | 全员登船 |
[33:06] | Anyone want to grab their own bag or anything? | 有人行行好拿下自己的包吗 |
[33:14] | Don’t screw this up, Red! | 别搞砸了 胖红 |
[33:17] | If we die, it’s kind of your fault. | 如果有人死 就算在你头上哦 |
[33:23] | I got this. | 我能做到的 |
[34:16] | Wow. | 你们真行 |
[34:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[34:22] | I’d like to introduce you to our master of gadgetry: | 给大家隆重介绍我们的装置大师 |
[34:26] | Garry! | 加里 |
[34:29] | This is it? | 就他们 |
[34:31] | This is the amazing team | 这就是传说中的梦之队 |
[34:33] | that I’ve been working around the clock for? | 我就是为这些人日以继夜地赶工 |
[34:35] | Ha, ha. Working with what we got. | 没办法 能找到就知足了 |
[34:39] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 好吧 那真令人失望 |
[34:41] | Wow. Okay. | 行吧 |
[34:43] | This is the part where you get up and follow me! | 按照剧情发展 现在你们应该跟我来 |
[34:49] | Welcome to my piggy gadget lab. | 欢迎来到我的猪猪装置实验室 |
[34:52] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[34:53] | Everywhere you look, you’ll see inventions | 正如你们所看到的 |
[34:56] | being tested by my team of guinea pigs. | 我的实验猪们正测试着发明的装置 |
[34:59] | – Oh. This is so cool. – I know. Right? | -这太酷了 -可不是嘛 |
[35:02] | All the gadgets have been designed specifically | 所有的装置都是为了 |
[35:05] | with your current mission in mind. | 协助你们当前的任务 |
[35:07] | The first being Invisa-Spray. | 首先向你们介绍隐形喷雾 |
[35:10] | Need to go undetected in plain sight? | 想要在光天化日之下来无影去无踪吗 |
[35:13] | Invisa-Spray does exactly that. | 隐形喷雾是你的不二之选 |
[35:16] | Wow, I’m invisible! | 哇哦 我隐身了 |
[35:17] | Whoa. | 太神奇了 |
[35:19] | “Whoa,” indeed. | 神奇就对了 |
[35:20] | That’s amazing. | 这太不可思议了 |
[35:21] | How long does the invisibility last for? | 这个隐身效果能持续多久 |
[35:24] | – Forever. – Wait. What? | -永远 -等下 你说啥 |
[35:26] | Tina, we’re not gonna be able to see each other tonight. | 蒂娜 今晚我们无法相见了 |
[35:30] | And what does the next gadget do? Bury us alive? | 那下一个玩意要干嘛 把我们给活埋吗 |
[35:33] | What? That would be ridiculous. | 什么 那怎么可能 |
[35:36] | Ix-nay the shovel-ay. | 把铲子收起来 |
[35:38] | And moving right along. | 向右移动 |
[35:40] | What are you guys doing? | 你们这群人在干嘛 |
[35:43] | This is so fun! | 这也太好玩啦 |
[35:45] | Oh, it’s so squishy. | 真是黏糊糊的 |
[35:46] | What is this stuff? | 这到底是什么东西啊 |
[35:48] | Oh, well, that is a special type | 好吧 那是一种特殊的火焰阻燃剂 |
[35:50] | of flame retardant we call pig snot. | 我们称之为 猪鼻涕 |
[35:54] | Why do you call it…? You know what? | 你为什么叫它 你猜怎么着 |
[35:56] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[36:04] | Yeah! Lick it. | 好极了 舔一口 |
[36:06] | Now, everyone, prepare yourselves | 现在 大家准备好 |
[36:09] | ’cause this next one is really something special. | 因为接下来的这个确实是一个很特别的东西 |
[36:11] | Whoa. So shiny. | 真闪耀 |
[36:14] | Yes, my friend. Bold yet sleek. | 是的 朋友 有磨砂的质感而又圆润 |
[36:17] | Simple while complex. | 简约的同时又高深莫测 |
[36:18] | This device can detect an eagle anywhere | 这个装置能够测探任何一只鹰 |
[36:21] | within a 100-foot radius. | 只要在半径100英尺以内 |
[36:26] | Well, how does it work? | 好吧 那它怎么运作的 |
[36:28] | Simply push this button, | 只要简单地按下这个按钮 |
[36:30] | and it does the rest. | 然后就搞定啦 |
[36:36] | There’s an eagle nearby. | 附近有只鹰 |
[36:38] | There’s an eagle nearby. There’s an eagle nearby. | 附近有只鹰 附近有只鹰 |
[36:40] | There’s an eagle nearby. | 附近有只鹰 |
[36:43] | Why, yes. Clearly, there is. | 为什么呢 显然这里的确有一只 |
[36:47] | Okay, you got me, guys. | 好了 我懂你意思了 朋友 |
[36:49] | This clever little thing will | 这个聪明的小东西 |
[36:52] | – no doubt prove to be – There’s an eagle nearby. | -毫无疑问将会 -附近有鹰 |
[36:54] | crucial to to | 对于 对于你的使命 |
[36:57] | your mission | 很重要 |
[36:58] | Wonderful. That’s amazing! | 妙极了 那真是太好了 |
[37:00] | Then you can turn it off now | 那你现在可以把这玩意给关了吗 |
[37:02] | Actually it’ll turn itself off. | 事实上呢 它会自动关掉的 |
[37:05] | Oh, thank goodness. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[37:07] | One hour after it doesn’t detect any more eagles. | 在它不再发现附近有鹰的一小时内 |
[37:10] | – What? – There’s an eagle nearby. | -什么 -附近有只鹰 |
[37:12] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[37:14] | There’s an eagle near… | 附近有 有鹰 |
[37:16] | – There. – Oh, thank you. | -这里 -噢 谢谢你 |
[37:18] | Okay, guys, these gadgets are terri… | 好了 伙计们 这些玩意是很糟的 |
[37:21] | Hey, hey, Red, can we chat for a sec? | 嘿 嘿 胖红 我们能聊会儿吗 |
[37:25] | I can tell you’re used to running the show. | 我看得出来你习惯了掌控一切 |
[37:27] | That’s great and all. But maybe since we’re all a team here, | 那很棒 不过我们是一支队伍啊 |
[37:30] | a team you put together, | 一支你聚集的队伍啊 |
[37:31] | maybe you can try to be more supportive. | 也许你应该试着更加支持大家 |
[37:35] | The results might surprise you, huh? | 这样的结果可能会给你惊喜噢 试试吗 |
[37:38] | Fine. Fine, fine, fine. | 好吧 好 好的 我明白 |
[37:40] | Garry. Woo. Unbelievable. Really, really good stuff. | 加里 太厉害了 很不错的东西 |
[37:44] | You know what? I’m sure I can figure out a plan to… | 你知道吗 我确实是将要制订一个计划 |
[37:46] | You know, to use all this… | 你知道的 用所有的这些 |
[37:48] | This awesomeness that you’ve… Bomb! | 令人惊叹的 你制作的东西 Bomb |
[37:54] | Hi, Red. | 嗨 胖红 |
[38:00] | How are we ever | 我们怎么可能 |
[38:02] | gonna get up there? | 有机会到那儿去啊 |
[38:05] | I want my unborn sisters back. | 我想要我没出生的妹妹们回来 |
[38:09] | It’s just, the eggs are up there | 蛋们在高高的那里 |
[38:11] | and we’re down here. | 我们却在低低的这儿 |
[38:12] | Oh, how are we ever gonna | 我们怎么可能 |
[38:13] | get up there? | 有机会上那儿去啊 |
[38:31] | You’re doing great, Zoe. | 你做得太棒了 佐伊 |
[38:34] | Now hold it tight, okay? | 现在紧紧地抓住它 好吗 |
[38:46] | Quick, let some air out! | 快 放点气出去 |
[38:55] | It won’t untie! | 我解不开 |
[38:56] | Okay, let me try. Aah! | 好吧 让我试试 啊啊 |
[38:59] | What’s…? What’s the prob…? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[39:01] | Prob… Prob… | 什么情 情 况 |
[39:02] | Problem? | 什么 |
[39:09] | ♪ Ground control to Major Tom ♪ | ♪ 地面指挥呼叫汤姆船长 ♪ |
[39:23] | ♪ Take your protein pills And put your… ♪ | ♪ 服下蛋白质药片带上你的 ♪ |
[39:33] | Don’t worry, guys. I’ll get us out of this. | 朋友们别怕 我会带大家逃出困境的 |
[39:46] | The eggs! | 蛋蛋们 |
[39:49] | We got you for reals now. Mwah! | 现在我们真的得到你啦 亲亲 |
[39:52] | See? I told you I would get us out of this. | 看吧 我就说我会成功带你们脱离困境 |
[40:07] | A boa constrictor. | 是一条大蟒蛇啊 |
[40:14] | It is glorious! I’m a genius! | 至高无上啊 我简直就是个天才 |
[40:22] | Yes, I love it! This was my idea. | 是的 我爱它 那是我的主意 |
[40:24] | Wait. Wait. Look out! | 等等 等等 小心 |
[40:26] | – Aah! I’m burning! – I told you to look out. | -啊 我烧着了-我早告诉你要小心了 |
[40:29] | Glenn, I wanted lava balls, not lava puddles. | 格伦 我要的是熔岩球而非胶泥 |
[40:33] | Uh-oh. Glenn’s messing up. | 啊噢 格伦搞砸咯 |
[40:36] | I mean, we… We’re very close. We just need two more weeks. | 我是说 快成功了 只是还要两周时间 |
[40:41] | Two weeks? Two weeks. | 两周吗 两周 |
[40:43] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[40:44] | Um. It’s quite the undertaking. | 嗯 这确实有点艰巨 |
[40:46] | Okay, okay, you know what? I’m doing that thing again. | 好吧好吧 你知道吗 我要再做一遍 |
[40:50] | That thing, you know, like, where I’m not quite sure | 就是那个东西 你知道的 我不是很确定 |
[40:53] | I heard what I think I heard. | 我听到的是不是我觉得我听到的 |
[40:55] | Hey, skinny, sassy face! | 嘿 小干瘪脸 |
[40:57] | Did you hear “two weeks,” or did you hear “tomorrow”? | 你听见的是两周还是明天呢 |
[41:00] | Um. Uh, I heard “tomorrow”? | 我听见的是明天 |
[41:03] | Fat dude, what did you hear? | 胖子 你听见了什么 |
[41:05] | Uh. Definitely what you said? | 当然就是你说的了 |
[41:07] | Okay, you know what I’m gonna do? | 好 你猜我要干嘛 |
[41:09] | I am gonna call my old engineer, Steve. | 我要给我的老工程师史蒂夫打电话 |
[41:12] | And you know what? You’re a lot like him. | 你知道吗 你真的很像他 |
[41:16] | Hey, it’s Steve! | 嘿 我是史蒂夫 |
[41:17] | Sorry I can’t come to the phone right now… | 不好意思我现在接不了电话哦 |
[41:20] | …but you know what to do. | 但是你知道要怎么做 |
[41:22] | Oh, yeah. I had to discipline Steve. | 没错 我狠狠地惩罚了这个史蒂夫 |
[41:25] | So, what was that that you | 所以你要对我说的 |
[41:27] | – had said to me? – Tomorrow. | -是什么 -明天 |
[41:29] | That’s what I thought you said. | 我就是觉得你要这么说 |
[41:30] | See, everybody happy now. | 看吧 现在皆大欢喜了 |
[41:53] | ♪ Turn down for what ♪ | ♪ 你在拒绝什么 ♪ |
[42:03] | ♪ Turn down for what ♪ | ♪ 你在拒绝什么 ♪ |
[42:19] | No. No, no, no. | 不要啊 不要 |
[42:24] | Careful, buddy. That’s not… | 小心点 朋友们 不要啊 |
[42:28] | Whoa. | 天呐 |
[42:35] | Okay, guys, let’s do this. | 好了 伙计们 来干活吧 |
[42:37] | Here we go. We got this. | 走咯 我们能做到的 |
[42:38] | We got an island to save, kids. | 孩子们 我们得拯救一整座岛呢 |
[42:40] | Two islands. We have two islands to save. | 两座岛 我们得拯救两座岛 |
[42:42] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[42:45] | – I’ve made a terrible mistake. – What are you talking about? | -我犯了个大错 -你在说什么 |
[42:47] | Zeta. | 泽塔 |
[42:50] | -Who is Zeta? -The leader of the eagles. | – 泽塔是谁 – 鹰的首领 |
[42:52] | The one who’s been trying to destroy our islands. | 就是那个想要毁掉我们的岛的鸟 |
[42:55] | And my ex-fiancée. | 是 是我的前未婚妻 |
[42:58] | -Wait. What? -Did you say “fiancée”? | -等等 什么 -你是说未婚妻吗 |
[43:00] | Beyoncé? | 碧昂斯吗 |
[43:02] | And you’re just telling us this now? | 你竟然还等到现在才告诉我们 |
[43:04] | Better late than never. | 迟到总比不到好 |
[43:07] | It was many years ago, | 那是很多年以前 |
[43:09] | in the 1990s. | 大概是1990年代 |
[43:12] | She was the smartest girl in school. | 她是学校里最聪明的姑娘 |
[43:15] | And I had an incredible sense of fashion. | 而我则有令人难以置信的时尚感 |
[43:17] | Whoa. | 哈喽 |
[43:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[43:21] | It was love at first sight. | 那是个一见钟情的老套故事 |
[43:28] | ♪ I don’t want to wait ♪ | ♪ 我不想再等待 ♪ |
[43:29] | “I miss you”? | “我想你了” |
[43:31] | ♪ For our lives to be over ♪ | ♪ 直到我们生命终结 ♪ |
[43:39] | She was the best thing | 她是在我身上 |
[43:41] | that ever happened to me. | 发生的最好的事 |
[43:50] | But since I wasn’t quite ready to mate for life… | 但是因为我不是很想结婚 |
[43:56] | An engagement ring? | 订婚戒指吗 |
[44:00] | Naturally, I… | 事实上 我呢 |
[44:03] | I… | 我其实 |
[44:06] | I abandoned her. | 我抛弃了她 |
[44:09] | How could you leave like that? | 你怎么能那样离开她 |
[44:11] | Because I am a coward. | 因为我是个懦夫 |
[44:13] | Many of you didn’t know that about me. | 你们都不了解我 |
[44:15] | Well, actually… | 好吧 事实上呢 |
[44:17] | I assume she’s been heartbroken ever since. | 我想她从那以后一定心都碎了 |
[44:20] | It’s all my fault. | 全是我的错啊 |
[44:21] | So this is Beyoncé we’re talking about? | 所以我们是在讨论碧昂斯吗 |
[44:24] | You know what? I just remembered. | 你知道什么 我才记起来 |
[44:26] | I have something to do | 我还有点事得做 |
[44:27] | back home! | 回家 |
[44:29] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[44:54] | Well, that got dark. | 可以的 效率极高 |
[45:08] | Okay, gang, listen up. | 好了 兄弟们 听着 |
[45:09] | This place is crawling with security, | 这个地方遍布着安保 |
[45:11] | but if you guys follow me… | 但是如果你们跟着我 |
[45:15] | Hey, hey, hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[45:16] | What do you think, guys? Should we show him? | 伙计你们觉得呢 我们应该给他看吗 |
[45:19] | Show me what? | 给我看什么 |
[45:20] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[45:22] | Super lifelike disguise, right? | 超逼真的伪装吧 对吗 |
[45:24] | Disguise? | 伪装吗 |
[45:26] | We thought we’d let you drive. | 我们想让你驾驶它 |
[45:28] | And I’m gonna help you pedal. | 然后我会帮助你踩踏板 |
[45:29] | Wait. You guys came up with this idea without me? | 等等 你们没有我想出了这个主意吗 |
[45:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:36] | ♪ All by myself ♪ | ♪ 独自一人 ♪ |
[45:42] | ♪ Don’t wanna be All by myself ♪ | ♪ 不想再孤独下去 ♪ |
[45:48] | Yeah, well, it’s not gonna work. | 行 它不会起作用的 |
[45:50] | We think it’s our best chance of getting past the guards | 我们认为这是我们穿越安保 |
[45:52] | and into the super weapon. | 进到那个超级武器的最好机会 |
[45:53] | – I’m with Silver. – Me too. | -我支持炫舞银 -我也是 |
[45:54] | Yeah, she’s smart. | 是的 她很聪明 |
[45:55] | I’d love everyone is counting on me | 每个人都该只依赖我 |
[45:56] | to make sure that… | 去确保 |
[45:57] | Us. Everyone’s counting on us. | 我们 每个人都指望我们大家 |
[46:00] | Fine. Whatever. So your plan is to get | 好吧 随便了 所以你们的计划是 |
[46:02] | into the super-weapon with that? | 用那个伪装去穿越重重封锁 |
[46:04] | Harvey, don’t take offense. He does not mean it. | 哈维 别生气 他不是这个意思 |
[46:06] | Fine. Fine. You know what? | 好吧 好吧 告诉你们 |
[46:09] | I’ll just be up here saving the world. | 我马上要上去拯救世界了 |
[46:13] | Just like I should have been doing this whole time. | 我觉得我一直就该这么做 |
[46:17] | Uh, guys? I 100 percent believe in you and this Harvey idea, | 伙伴们 我百分之百相信你们 相信哈维的主意 |
[46:21] | but I think this one’s gonna need me. | 但是我觉得这家伙需要我 |
[46:33] | Well, they didn’t see us. | 他们没发现我们 |
[46:36] | This isn’t an “us” thing, Silver. | 不是我们 炫舞银 |
[46:38] | I’ve got this covered. Go away. | 是我刚刚做了掩护 离我远点 |
[46:42] | Is this a good time to talk about feelings? | 现在是个好时机吗 我们来谈谈感受吧 |
[46:44] | No, it’s not a good time! | 不行 现在不行 |
[46:56] | No. No, | 走开 走开 |
[46:56] | I don’t need your help, okay? | 我完全不需要你 好吗 |
[46:58] | I meant to slip. Leave me alone! | 我是故意滑下去的 离我远点 |
[47:01] | Your hat fell off. | 你的帽子掉啦 |
[47:03] | Yeah, I got rid of it | 我知道 这帽子太重 |
[47:04] | because it was getting heavy. | 我终于把它甩下来了 |
[47:14] | All right, guys, beak action is a go. | 好了 伙计们 鸟嘴已经准备好了 |
[47:17] | – Arms, what say you? – Armed and ready. | -手臂 状况如何 -准备完毕 |
[47:23] | Two fully functional armies. | 两只性能齐全的手臂 |
[47:26] | Right above our leggies. Ha, ha. | 在我们的大长腿上面 哈哈哈 |
[47:28] | Okay, leggies, show me what you got. | 很好 大长腿 给我走一个 |
[47:35] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[47:38] | We got this! | 我们成功啦 |
[47:39] | We must look amazing! | 我们一定看起来超酷 |
[47:45] | Okay, guys, we’re going live. | 好啦 伙计们 我们要开始了 |
[47:47] | Come on, Jerry. | 你怎么这样 杰瑞 |
[47:49] | You know there’s no snacking while we’re on duty. | 值班的时候还敢吃零食 |
[47:51] | But I had a really small breakfast. | 但是我早上真的吃超少诶 |
[47:53] | All right, I’ll do the talking. | 好了 我要和他们说话了 |
[47:57] | Hello, fellow eagle guards. | 老鹰警卫 你们好啊 |
[48:00] | Oh, no. He’s doing a voice. | 不好 他开始说话了 |
[48:02] | I’m running late to the old job. | 我工作迟到了 |
[48:05] | Commute was rough today for some reason. | 出了点状况 今天交通太差了 |
[48:08] | But the good news is I made it! | 但是万幸我终于到啦 |
[48:12] | Ninety-degree turn. Quick! | 九十度转身 快 |
[48:14] | But the good news is I made it. | 但是万幸我终于到啦 |
[48:17] | ID, please. | 请拿出你的身份证 |
[48:19] | Oh. Uh… ID? | 身份证 |
[48:21] | Uh. Not sure I have it on me. | 我不知道带了没 |
[48:23] | Act like you’re checking pockets. | 做出一副摸口袋的样子 |
[48:26] | It’s stuck! | 它卡住了 |
[48:29] | Stuck? | 卡住了 |
[48:30] | Ow! What the heck are you doing?! | 你们到底在干什么 |
[48:32] | Be on alert for an intruder. | 有闯入者 保持警惕 |
[48:34] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[48:36] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[48:37] | Shh. He’s on to us. | 他发现我们了 |
[48:41] | We are so dead. | 我们死定了 |
[48:43] | All right. I know what’s going on here. | 好了 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[48:45] | I’m picking up what you’re putting down. | 我知道你在说些什么了 |
[48:47] | Jerry, you getting a load of this? | 杰瑞 你察觉到了吗 |
[48:49] | Yeah, I think I am. | 嗯 察觉到了 |
[48:53] | Yeah, Jerry, I know exactly what’s going on. | 好啦 杰瑞 我完完全全搞清楚了 |
[48:58] | This right here… | 这儿站着的 |
[49:01] | is obviously… | 很明显是 |
[49:03] | a new guy! | 一个新来的 |
[49:04] | Yeah, impostors in a costume. | 对 披着鹰皮的骗子 |
[49:06] | Wait. What? | 等等 啥 |
[49:10] | Yeah! You’re the new guard for the east tower. | 就是这样 你是来守卫东塔的新警卫 |
[49:14] | Yes. | 你说的对 |
[49:17] | Yes, I am. | 对 我就是 |
[49:19] | I knew it. | 我早就知道 |
[49:21] | Jerry, swipe the new guy in. | 杰瑞 刷卡放这新来的进去 |
[49:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:25] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你们了 |
[49:29] | Okay, guys, we’re in. | 好了 伙计们 我们进来了 |
[49:31] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒啦 |
[49:34] | – we did it. – Work it. Work it. | -我们成功啦 -搞定 搞定 |
[49:36] | – Okay. – Wiggle the butt. | -成功 -屁股扭起来 |
[49:38] | Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 成功 成功 |
[49:46] | ♪ I’m on fire ♪ | ♪ 我已经疯狂起来了 ♪ |
[49:50] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. Let’s go! | 快点 快点 我们走 我们走 |
[49:54] | ♪ Baby, baby, baby Baby, baby, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 ♪ |
[50:02] | Get to the top of the super-weapon. Check! | 爬到超级武器的顶部 成功 |
[50:07] | Yay! | 好棒呀 |
[50:08] | You did it. | 你做到啦 |
[50:12] | Okay, so how’s it looking down there? | 好啦 这下面看起来怎么样 |
[50:14] | Do you see that? | 你看到那个了吗 |
[50:16] | Oh, it’s the super-weapon. | 是那个超级武器 |
[50:19] | No, the power supply to the super-weapon. | 错 是连着超级武器那个输电装置 |
[50:22] | All we gotta do is get down there and cut it. | 我们只要跳下去 把它剪断就好了 |
[50:26] | Okay, assuming we don’t get electrocuted, | 好吧 退一步讲 就算我们没被电死 |
[50:29] | there are guards there, there and there. | 这儿 这儿 还有这儿都有警卫呢 |
[50:33] | And we don’t have enough rope to… | 而且我们的绳子也没有长到 |
[50:34] | Watch and learn. | 好好学着点儿吧 |
[50:36] | What? What are you doing? | 干什么 你在干什么 |
[50:37] | He’s not clipped in. | 他绳子都没夹好 |
[50:46] | Red, are you crazy? | 胖红 你疯了吗 |
[50:48] | Trust me. I know what I’m do… | 相信我 我清楚我在干什 |
[51:00] | So yeah. Rope wasn’t long enough. | 现在知道了吧 绳子不够长啊 |
[51:03] | I know that. It wasn’t supposed to be. | 这我知道 我故意这么做的 |
[51:05] | That’s part of my plan. | 这在我的计划之中 |
[51:06] | Except I wanted to be | 只有一点 就是我本来想去的 |
[51:08] | over on that side. | 是那一边 |
[51:10] | – Okay, but… – Watch this! | -好吧 但是 -看我的 |
[51:17] | Nope. No, no, no. | 别 别 别 别 |
[51:20] | Oh. Hello. | 你好呀 |
[51:23] | Hi. Now my plan really starts. | 你好 现在我的计划才真正开始 |
[51:35] | – Hi again. – I swung back | -又见到你啦 -我荡过来 |
[51:37] | to tell you something, | 想跟你说点儿事 |
[51:38] | but I forgot what it was. Bye. | 但是我记不起来了 再见 |
[51:40] | Got it. Got it. | 抓到了 抓到了 |
[51:41] | Okay, there we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[51:43] | There we go. Grip, | 我们开始吧 抓紧点 |
[51:44] | grip, grip. Okay… | 紧点 紧点 好了 |
[51:47] | Huh? You hear something? | 你听到什么声音了吗 |
[51:51] | – So you want a push? – Yes. | -要我推你一把吗 -推吧 |
[51:59] | Hi. Oh, no. Your feather! | 你好呀 不好 你的羽毛 |
[52:01] | The guards! | 下面有警卫 |
[52:04] | Watch out. | 小心点 |
[52:07] | Silver, what are you doing? | 炫舞银 你在干什么 |
[52:23] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[52:25] | Where’s Red? | 胖红跑哪儿去了 |
[52:26] | Hey, Silver. Check it out. | 这儿呢 炫舞银 好好看看 |
[52:29] | This is how a hero saves the world. | 我这英雄如何拯救世界 |
[52:36] | Oh, come on! Nothing works around here! | 得了吧 这儿没一个东西有用 |
[52:39] | Now we escape. | 现在我们可以逃了 |
[52:47] | You two are coming with me. | 你们两个跟我过来 |
[52:50] | – I… uh. – Nice abs. | -我 -这腹肌真帅 |
[52:52] | I know. | 用不着你说 |
[52:56] | 最高 机密 | |
[52:58] | Okay, try zero-zero-zero-zero. | 好了 试试看0000 |
[53:02] | Now try one-two-three-four. | 再试试看1234 |
[53:03] | Now try four-three-two-one. | 再试试4321 |
[53:05] | Try 1-800-open. | 试试看1800 开 |
[53:07] | – I don’t know. – Chuck, what’s your birthday? | -我不知道啊 -飞镖黄 你生日什么时候 |
[53:09] | Nothing’s working! | 没用啊 |
[53:12] | Oh, no. Someone’s coming. | 不好 有人来了 |
[53:13] | Quick. Hide. | 快点 躲起来 |
[53:20] | There’s an eagle nearby. | 附近有只鹰 |
[53:21] | There’s an eagle nearby. There’s an eagle near… | 附近有只鹰 附近有只鹰 |
[53:27] | All right. You get started on the lockdown sequence. | 好了 你先去里面检查一下囚犯们的顺序 |
[53:27] | 授权 人员 | |
[53:30] | – I’m gonna hit the john. – Yes, sir. | -我去上个厕所 -是 长官 |
[53:35] | We gotta get that key card. | 我们得拿到那张钥匙卡 |
[53:52] | Okay, Courtney, get that card. | 好了 康妮 去拿卡 |
[53:59] | There’s something in the way. | 中间有什么东西挡住了 |
[54:02] | Chuck, what’s going on down there? | 飞镖黄 下面到底怎么回事 |
[54:07] | There’s a divider in the way. | 中间有一堵墙挡住了 |
[54:13] | Maybe it’s on the other side. | 可能在另外一边 |
[54:21] | Okay, hold on. | 可以了 稳住 |
[54:35] | Pretend to pee-pee. | 假装在尿尿 |
[54:54] | Oh, no. He’s leaving. | 不好 他要走了 |
[54:55] | Chuck, get that card. | 飞镖黄 快去拿卡 |
[54:58] | I got it. | 拿到了 |
[55:24] | Yeah, I’m just gonna… | 好吧 那我只要 |
[55:42] | We’re home! | 我们到家啦 |
[55:43] | We’re home, everybody. | 我们到家啦 大伙儿 |
[55:54] | Oh, we missed you so much, Bird Island. | 我们想死你了 小鸟岛 |
[55:58] | “Bird Island”? | 小鸟岛 |
[56:00] | This is Piggy Island, sillies. | 这是猪猪岛 傻子们 |
[56:02] | Bird Island is way over there. | 小鸟岛在那儿 |
[56:13] | We’re in! | 我们进来了 |
[56:15] | Oh, my goodness gravy. | 我了个老天爷呀 |
[56:25] | I wanna see. | 我也想看 |
[56:26] | No. Hold on! | 不要 等一下 |
[56:27] | I just wanna see. | 我就是想看看 |
[56:28] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[56:51] | What? What’s happening? | 干嘛 发生了什么 |
[56:52] | I think he’s challenging us to a break-dance battle? | 他好像在挑战我们 来一场霹雳舞对决 |
[57:05] | Oh, it’s on! | 对决开始了 |
[57:13] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[57:15] | Looks like a little popping and locking. | 看起来有点像街舞啊 |
[57:16] | A little what? | 有点像什么 |
[57:25] | Hey, handsome. | 你好呀 帅哥 |
[57:26] | – Hey. – Take those two and put them on ice. | -嘿 -把他们两个冻进冰里 |
[57:32] | They got Red and my sister. We gotta go. | 他们抓住了胖红和我妹妹 我们得走了 |
[57:34] | But the super-weapon. | 那超级武器呢 |
[57:36] | That’s my sister, mister. | 那可是我妹妹 先生 |
[57:38] | And I’m gonna save her. | 我一定要救她 |
[57:39] | Chuck, slow down. | 飞镖黄 慢一点 |
[57:41] | Slow down. Stop! | 慢点儿 停下 |
[58:18] | Hey. You done? | 你折腾够了吗 |
[58:20] | – What happened? – Oh, let’s see. | -发生什么了 -让我想想 |
[58:21] | Well, you got us captured | 你害得我们被抓住 |
[58:22] | and trapped in ice on top of giant pool toys. | 然后困在冰里在这巨大的泳池玩具上 |
[58:25] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[58:26] | I just thought that | 我以为 |
[58:28] | maybe if I could… | 可能我可以 |
[58:29] | Stop me? | 阻止我 |
[58:31] | Yeah, you two lovebirds just thought | 是的 你们这俩小情侣以为 |
[58:32] | y’all could sail over here and stop me. | 你们可以过来这里然后阻止我吗 |
[58:34] | – Lovebirds? No way. – No, no, no. | -情侣 不是 -不不不 |
[58:36] | We’re barely, like, friend birds. | 我们连好朋友都算不上 |
[58:38] | So typical. | 猜你们就会这么说 |
[58:40] | Type-A male paired with a strong female, | 你这种好强的男孩配一个厉害的女孩 |
[58:43] | and you just can’t stand it, can you? | 你就是受不了这样 不是吗 |
[58:45] | – Well, I… – Let me guess. | -我 -让我猜猜看 |
[58:47] | You prefer to fly solo. | 你喜欢自己一个人飞 |
[58:49] | I have to save everybody | 我要救每一个人 |
[58:52] | all by myself! | 都靠我自己 |
[58:54] | Just like a man. | 像个男人一样 |
[58:55] | Ooh, ouch. That is kind of true, though. | 她说的好像是对的 |
[58:58] | Maybe she was a little clingy at times. | 可能她是比较主动的那个 |
[59:00] | Maybe she gave you that engagement ring | 可能是她送你订婚戒指 |
[59:02] | a little bit too early. | 就是有点太早了 |
[59:04] | I don’t think she’s talking about us. | 我觉得她不是在说咱们 |
[59:06] | Maybe she’s talking about… | 可能她在说 |
[59:08] | Mighty Eagle. | 无敌神鹰 |
[59:09] | – Debbie! Turn on the TV. – Yes. | -黛比 把电视打开 -好的 |
[59:12] | Okay… | 这个 |
[59:14] | It’s the one with the red button on top. | 就是上面有一个红色按钮的那个 |
[59:16] | Okay… | 呃 |
[59:17] | Red, Debbie. | 红色按钮 黛比 |
[59:18] | What I’m planning to do is | 我计划要做的事 |
[59:20] | take these little-bitty, undeveloped islands, | 把这两个支离破碎尚不发达的小岛 |
[59:22] | and turn them into my own personal paradise. | 变成我自己的天堂 |
[59:27] | You’re insane! | 你疯了吧 |
[59:29] | I am putting myself first. | 我要把自己放在第一位 |
[59:32] | Because you know what? I worked hard for it, | 因为你知道吗 我为此努力付出了很多 |
[59:35] | and I deserve it. | 这我应得的 |
[59:37] | All I gotta do is clear out all these inhabitants. | 我要做的就是消灭掉所有的居民 |
[59:40] | You’re a monster! | 你是个魔鬼 |
[59:42] | Glenn, show them what I’m talking about. | 格伦 给他们看看我在说什么 |
[59:47] | Excuse me? Are you getting smart with me right now? | 你干嘛呢 跟上我的节奏了吗 |
[59:55] | ♪ I can’t believe we’re soaring Through the sky! Sky! ♪ | ♪ 难以相信我们在天上飞 天上飞 ♪ |
[1:00:00] | ♪ All thanks to our pig pals They are cool ♪ | ♪ 多谢了我们的猪猪朋友 他们是很酷的 ♪ |
[1:00:02] | ♪ Guys! Guys! ♪ | ♪ 朋友 朋友 ♪ |
[1:00:06] | What the heck was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:00:08] | Piggy Island? | 猪猪岛 |
[1:00:12] | Attention, everyone! | 所有人 注意了 |
[1:00:13] | It is imperative that you all run for your lives! | 你们必须要逃命了 |
[1:00:23] | Bird Island? | 小鸟岛 |
[1:00:24] | My mommy and daddy. | 我的妈咪和爹地 |
[1:00:33] | Terence? Where are the kids? | 特伦斯 孩子们呢 |
[1:00:36] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们去哪了 |
[1:00:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:00:42] | I thought Red was supposed to save us! | 我还以为胖红会救我们的 |
[1:00:50] | Oh, my gah… | 我的天 |
[1:00:55] | Huh? Oh, my gah. | 我的天呐 |
[1:01:00] | Oh! Ha-ha-ha! | 哈哈哈 |
[1:01:02] | It actually worked. | 是有作用的 |
[1:01:03] | Yes, yes, yes! | 是的 是的 |
[1:01:04] | Those islands are filled | 那个岛上到处都是 |
[1:01:06] | with innocent birds and pigs! | 纯洁无辜的猪猪和小鸟 |
[1:01:08] | You all had the chance to evacuate. | 你们是有机会撤退的 |
[1:01:11] | But for some reason, you didn’t. | 但是因为某些原因 你们没有这样做 |
[1:01:15] | So you are 100 percent sure | 所以你百分之百确定 |
[1:01:17] | we shouldn’t evacuate? | 我们不用撤离吗 |
[1:01:19] | I am sure. No one needs to evacuate. | 我确定 我们不需要撤离 |
[1:01:23] | Everybody just stay calm. | 所有人都保持平静 |
[1:01:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:28] | Not sorry. I’m truly not sorry. | 其实我一点也不觉得对不起 |
[1:01:41] | Dodged that bullet. | 幸好没被打到 |
[1:02:21] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:02:22] | Red, it’s not your fault. | 胖红 这不是你的错 |
[1:02:24] | No. It… It is my fault. | 不 都怪我 |
[1:02:28] | I put myself before everyone else. | 我首先考虑的是我自己而不是所有人 |
[1:02:31] | I was afraid if I wasn’t a hero anymore, | 我害怕我如果不是英雄了 |
[1:02:35] | they’d all stop… | 他们就 |
[1:02:37] | They’d all stop liking me. | 他们就不会喜欢我了 |
[1:02:39] | Oh, Red. So you did all of this | 哦 胖红 所以你做这些 |
[1:02:41] | because you were afraid of not being liked? | 是因为害怕没有人喜欢你吗 |
[1:02:44] | I… | 我 |
[1:02:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:02:48] | My fellow eagles, | 朋友们 |
[1:02:51] | who’s tired of living in an icy wasteland? | 有谁厌倦了住在这个冰雪荒地吗 |
[1:02:53] | We are! | 我们所有人 |
[1:02:55] | What is she doing? | 她在干啥 |
[1:02:56] | Who is tired | 谁厌倦了 |
[1:02:58] | of sipping hot chocolate | 小口喝热巧克力 |
[1:02:59] | and getting brain freeze? | 但还会把脑袋冻住 |
[1:03:01] | Aah! Me! | 我 |
[1:03:07] | Who’s tired of frozen dinners? | 谁不想再吃冷冻的晚餐了 |
[1:03:09] | Whoa, frozen dinners? | 哇哦 冻住的晚饭吗 |
[1:03:11] | Come on, Bomb, let’s go. | 快点 炸弹黑快点走 |
[1:03:13] | Who’s tired of playing only | 谁厌倦了 |
[1:03:15] | only Vanilla Ice, Ice-T and Ice Cube? | 各种香草冰 真·冰茶 和冰块 |
[1:03:18] | I am. | 我 |
[1:03:20] | Who wants to live worry-free under a beautiful tropical sun? | 谁想要无忧无虑地在美丽的大太阳下生活 |
[1:03:24] | Me! I want to be hot! | 我 我喜欢热的天气 |
[1:03:26] | I want it hot! | 我想要炎热的天气 |
[1:03:29] | There’s no turning back! | 现在不能回头了 |
[1:03:30] | The future we deserve is about to be ours! | 我们应得的未来正等着我们呢 |
[1:03:33] | Glenn! Activate the weapon! | 格伦 启动武器 |
[1:03:35] | Start the countdown. | 开始倒计时 |
[1:03:38] | Ten minutes to launch. | 十分钟后发射 |
[1:03:50] | All right, stand back. | 好了 靠后站 |
[1:03:53] | – Wait, did you hear that too? – Bomb? | -等等 你也听到了吗 -是Bomb吗 |
[1:03:58] | What in the…? | 什么 |
[1:04:00] | – Really, guys? – What? No. – We weren’t… | – 你们认真的吗 -什么 不 -我们没有 |
[1:04:03] | Uh. Yeah, they were. | 啊 是的 他们是 |
[1:04:05] | Guys, why is that clock counting backwards? | 朋友们 这个时间为什么倒着走啊 |
[1:04:07] | – We’ve only got 10 minutes. – It’s now or never. | -我们只剩十分钟了 -再晚就来不及了 |
[1:04:10] | Pig-kind and bird-kind are depending on us. | 猪猪和小鸟们都靠我们了 |
[1:04:13] | What are we gonna do, Red? | 我们要怎么办啊 胖红 |
[1:04:15] | Well, I, uh.. | 呃 我 |
[1:04:18] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[1:04:20] | in times like these, we need someone who can lead. | 在这个冠军的时刻 我们需要一个领导 |
[1:04:23] | We need a hero. | 我们需要英雄 |
[1:04:25] | You know what we need? We need Silver. | 你知道我们需要什么吗 我们需要炫舞银 |
[1:04:27] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:04:32] | Got any ideas? | 有什么主意吗 |
[1:04:33] | I’ve got a few, actually. | 事实上 是有一些主意的 |
[1:04:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:04:39] | That’s the heart of the super-weapon, | 这就是超级武器的核心 |
[1:04:41] | and if you look closely, you can see | 如果你仔细看 你可以看到 |
[1:04:43] | that it’s powered by air pressure. | 它是通过大气压驱动的 |
[1:04:45] | Moisture around a composite volcano instantly vaporizes, | 在火山周围的水分会立即蒸发 |
[1:04:48] | sending a plume of highly pressurized steam to the surface. | 给表面送来高压蒸汽 |
[1:04:51] | That steam is contained by the pressure chamber. | 压力仓会容纳这些蒸汽 |
[1:04:54] | And that’s the part we need to destroy. | 我们需要破坏的就是这里 |
[1:04:56] | Only problem is, it’s surrounded by armed guards. | 唯一的问题是 它周围有武装保护 |
[1:04:59] | Bomb. Do you think you can take out those guards? | 炸弹黑你觉得你可以搞定那些保安吗 |
[1:05:02] | Some of them look kind of tough. | 他们看起来很强 |
[1:05:04] | It won’t be easy. | 应该不容易 |
[1:05:05] | Yeah, right. Of course. Got it. | 是的 没问题 |
[1:05:07] | Great. Chuck, I need you | 很好 飞镖黄 我需要你 |
[1:05:09] | to disable the security cameras. | 去破坏监控 |
[1:05:11] | There’s a bunch of’em, so you’ll have to work fast. | 挺多的 所以你需要快点 |
[1:05:13] | Fast? Don’t even worry about it, sis. | 快 这你根本就不用担心 |
[1:05:16] | Red, you and I have to get inside one of those ice balls. | 胖红 你和我需要进到一个冰球里面 |
[1:05:19] | Inside an ice ball? | 进到冰球里吗 |
[1:05:21] | I… Sure. Okay. | 我 好 可以 |
[1:05:22] | Leonard, Courtney, Garry, | 莱纳德 康妮 加里 |
[1:05:24] | do you see that giant lever near the orange lava tube? | 你们看到那个橘色岩浆旁边的杠杆了吗 |
[1:05:27] | Copy that. | 看到了 |
[1:05:28] | I need you to pull it all the way down. | 我需要你一直往下拉它 |
[1:05:30] | That will create a ramp so | 这样就会制造出来一个斜坡 |
[1:05:31] | when Red and I roll down in the ice ball, | 当我和胖红在冰球里面滚下来的时候 |
[1:05:33] | we’ll be launched through the air at the perfect trajectory | 我们会沿着完美的轨道向空中发射 |
[1:05:36] | to take out the super-weapon. | 解决掉这个超级武器 |
[1:05:37] | – Cool?Got it? – Now you’re talking. | -明白了吗 -真不错 |
[1:05:39] | Great plan, Silver. | 计划不错 炫舞银 |
[1:05:40] | Mama would be so proud. | 妈妈肯定会为你感到骄傲的 |
[1:05:42] | Okay, everyone put your wings and hooves in. | 好了 所有人把手放上来 |
[1:05:46] | Go, team! | 加油 |
[1:06:00] | Chuck, let us know when you’ve disabled the cameras. | 飞镖黄 你把监控弄坏了就跟我们说一下 |
[1:06:03] | Okay. On it. | 好的 这就开始了 |
[1:06:08] | Easy, boys. | 放轻松 |
[1:06:26] | Hey, Jerry. | 嘿 杰瑞 |
[1:06:28] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:29] | – Come here. Look at this. – What’s up? | -过来 看看这个 -怎么了 |
[1:06:33] | It says everything’s normal. | 这上面写着一切正常啊 |
[1:06:43] | Jerry, are you seeing this? | 杰瑞 你看到这些了吗 |
[1:06:46] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见呀 |
[1:06:48] | No, not that one. | 不 不是那个 |
[1:06:50] | Not over here. | 也不在这 |
[1:06:52] | I think this one’s it. | 我觉得这个应该是了 |
[1:06:57] | ♪ Hello ♪ | ♪ 哈喽 ♪ |
[1:07:00] | ♪ Is it me You’re looking for? ♪ | ♪ 你在寻找的是我吗 ♪ |
[1:07:04] | ♪ I can see it in your eyes ♪ | ♪ 从你眼中我看得出 ♪ |
[1:07:13] | ♪ You’re all I’ve ever wanted ♪ | ♪ 你就是我要的一切 ♪ |
[1:07:17] | We just need to get over to that track | 我们只需要走到那条小道上去 |
[1:07:20] | and follow it up to the lever. | 然后沿着它走到遥控杆那里就好了 |
[1:07:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:25] | Don’t touch the lava tube. | 别碰到熔岩管 |
[1:07:26] | I don’t know if I’m gonna fit. | 我不知道我过不过得去 |
[1:07:29] | Just suck in your butt. | 把你屁股缩起来就行了 |
[1:07:38] | Does anyone smell bacon? | 有人闻到培根味了吗 |
[1:07:50] | No one can see me. Light on my toes. | 没人看得到我 脚步要轻 |
[1:07:55] | ♪ I’m sneaking I’m sneaking up real quiet ♪ | ♪ 我悄悄地在靠近 ♪ |
[1:07:58] | ♪ Who took you out? I don’t know ♪ | ♪ 我不知谁会带你走 ♪ |
[1:08:00] | ♪ Because I didn’t hear Them coming ♪ | ♪ 因为我没有听见他们来的声音 ♪ |
[1:08:02] | ♪ Because they snuck up On me ♪ | ♪ 因为他们也是偷偷在靠近我 ♪ |
[1:08:03] | Captain, you seeing this? | 长官 你看到了吗 |
[1:08:07] | No one sees me. | 没人看到我 |
[1:08:08] | Take them out. | 把他们引开 |
[1:08:11] | So why didn’t you just team up with Chuck? | 所以你为什么不直接和飞镖黄组队 |
[1:08:13] | He’s definitely faster than me. | 他肯定比我要快得多 |
[1:08:15] | Nope, he’s too light. | 不 他太轻了 |
[1:08:17] | Why not Bomb, then? You know, he’s heavier than me. | 那为什么不是炸弹黑他比我重 |
[1:08:20] | Too slow. You’re perfect. | 他太慢了 你最合适 |
[1:08:22] | Oh, that’s funny. I thought we weren’t compatible. | 真好玩 我原以为我们是水火不相容的呢 |
[1:08:27] | Yeah. Well, um, you know… | 原本是的 可是 你懂的 |
[1:08:29] | Some of the variables changed, so… | 有些东西变了,所以 |
[1:08:32] | Oh, variables, huh? | 变了 |
[1:08:34] | So, uh, what are we doing here? | 那么 我们现在是在干嘛 |
[1:08:36] | We’re on a mission. | 我们在执行任务 |
[1:08:38] | Oh, yeah, the mission. Of course. | 噢 对 当然是在做任务 |
[1:08:40] | Okay, Bomb, we are in position. | 炸弹黑我们已经就位 |
[1:08:43] | Time to take out those guards. | 是时候引开那些守卫了 |
[1:08:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:08:46] | Come on, Bomb, hold it together. | 加油 炸弹黑保持冷静 |
[1:08:48] | Tighten up. You can do this. | 打起精神 你可以做到的 |
[1:08:53] | We got a 10-91G in the control room. | 我们在控制室发现了一只流浪鸟 |
[1:08:56] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:09:04] | You can do this, Bomb. | 你可以做到的 Bomb |
[1:09:06] | Just take them out. Just take them out! | 只要引开他们就行 带他们出去就行 |
[1:09:09] | Thanks for taking us out, man. | 谢谢你带我们出来嗨 伙计 |
[1:09:12] | Even Glenn’s having a good time! | 就连格伦都玩得很嗨 |
[1:09:15] | ♪ Baby shark, doo, doo Doo, doo, doo, doo ♪ | ♪ 鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟 ♪ |
[1:09:20] | ♪ Baby shark Doo, doo, doo, doo ♪ | ♪ 鲨鱼宝宝 嘟嘟嘟嘟 ♪ |
[1:09:22] | ♪ Baby shark ♪ | ♪ 鲨鱼宝宝 ♪ |
[1:09:23] | All together! | 大家一起来 |
[1:09:24] | Silver, baby sharks have taken the bait. | 炫舞银 鲨鱼宝宝上钩了 |
[1:09:27] | Roger that. Okay, Leonard. Time for Plan X. | 收到 莱纳德 执行计划X |
[1:09:30] | Plan X? I thought you said spandex. | 计划X 我还以为你说的是氨纶 |
[1:09:32] | Spandex? | 氨纶 |
[1:09:34] | ♪ I’m too sexy for my shirt ♪ | ♪ 我穿衬衫太性感了 ♪ |
[1:09:36] | ♪ Too sexy for my shirt ♪ | ♪ 穿衬衫太性感了 ♪ |
[1:09:38] | Well, I’m working with what I got. | 我已经会用这个东西了 |
[1:09:40] | Looking good, guys. | 看着不错吖 |
[1:09:41] | Looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[1:09:45] | You gotta swing your arms. | 你们要把手臂摆动起来 |
[1:09:47] | I am swinging my arms. | 我有在摆动手臂 |
[1:09:48] | I’m swinging them like this. | 我是这样在摆动手臂 |
[1:09:59] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:10:01] | Three minutes to launch. | 还有三分钟发射 |
[1:10:03] | Debbie, we are starting over, girl. | 黛比 我们要重新开始了 |
[1:10:05] | This is like New Year’s. | 就像过新年一样 |
[1:10:07] | Oh, my gosh, yes, okay. | 天呐 真的是诶 |
[1:10:08] | I’m gonna get some glitter and decorations. | 我要去拿点烟花和装饰品 |
[1:10:10] | This is gonna be so much fun! | 这肯定会很好玩 |
[1:10:19] | Zeta! | 泽塔 |
[1:10:20] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到一个问题 |
[1:10:23] | Oh, my good… Aah! | 我的天呐 |
[1:10:26] | Go find them! | 快去找他们 |
[1:10:32] | Okay. That’s where the ice balls are made. | 那就是制造冰球的地方 |
[1:10:36] | We’ve gotta jump in that hole | 我们要跳到那个洞里 |
[1:10:38] | at the exact moment that the jaws open up. | 要正好在锯齿打开的时候跳 |
[1:10:40] | – Are you sure about this? – Uh. Actually, no. | -你确定吗 -实际上不确定 |
[1:10:42] | Going with my gut this time. | 这次就是凭我的直觉 |
[1:10:44] | Whoa. Didn’t expect that. | 这真是出人意料 |
[1:10:46] | Attention, all eagles. The prisoners have escaped. | 全体鹰员请注意 犯人们跑了 |
[1:10:50] | ♪ Doo, doo Daddy shark ♪ | ♪ 嘟嘟 鲨鱼爸爸 ♪ |
[1:10:51] | All right, guys, back to work! | 好了 伙计们 回去干活 |
[1:10:53] | Go! Let’s do this! | 走吧 回去干活 |
[1:10:54] | Guys, guys, guys! Whoa, hold on! | 朋友们 朋友们 等等 别走吖 |
[1:10:56] | We’re not done hanging out and having a good time. | 我们的休闲美好时光还没有结束呢 |
[1:10:59] | Silver, we’ve got a problem. | 炫舞银 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[1:11:01] | ♪ Back to work Doo, doo, doo ♪ | ♪ 回去干活 嘟嘟嘟 ♪ |
[1:11:02] | ♪ Doo, doo, doo Back to work ♪ | ♪ 嘟嘟嘟 回去干活 ♪ |
[1:11:04] | – Okay, we’ll jump on the count of three. – Got it. | -数三下 我们就跳 -好 |
[1:11:06] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[1:11:09] | three! Whoa! | 三 |
[1:11:23] | Ha, ha. It worked! Red? | 哈哈 我们做到了 胖红 |
[1:11:25] | Ha, ha. We did it! | 哈哈 我们做到了 |
[1:11:33] | – Oh, no. What the…? – Lava injectors! | -噢 不 那是什么 -岩浆注射 |
[1:11:37] | I got this one. | 我有办法 |
[1:11:39] | Red Oh, whoa, Red! | |
[1:11:50] | Well, it’s all downhill from here. | 从这里开始都是下坡了 |
[1:11:57] | – Okay, now what? – If my calculations are correct, | -现在怎么办 -如果我的计算没错 |
[1:12:00] | we should be tall enough to reach that lever | 我们能够到那个高度 |
[1:12:02] | if all three of us… | 如果我们三 |
[1:12:04] | Garry? | 加里 |
[1:12:11] | Uh… Hang in there! | 坚持住 |
[1:12:18] | Okay, new plan. | 好吧 换新计划 |
[1:12:20] | We need to get to 65 miles per hour. | 我们必须达到时速65迈 |
[1:12:22] | Left, right, left, right. | 左 右 左 右 |
[1:12:24] | At least we’re gonna get all our steps in. | 至少我们每一步都尽力了 |
[1:12:26] | Two minutes to launch. | 两分钟后发射 |
[1:12:27] | Two minutes, everybody! | 所有人注意 只有两分钟了 |
[1:12:29] | Two minutes to launch! | 两分钟后发射 |
[1:12:32] | Left, right, left, right. | 左 右 左 右 |
[1:12:34] | We gotta break that super-weapon! | 我们快把这个核武器整熄火了 |
[1:12:36] | – Leonard. – Yeah? | -莱纳德 -什么事 |
[1:12:38] | Is the ramp elevated? | 坡度升起来了吗 |
[1:12:39] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[1:12:43] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:12:44] | Okay, let’s just figure this out. | 好吧 我们来想想办法 |
[1:12:46] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[1:12:47] | Yeah. Now is not the time, Courtney. | 这会儿不是时候 康妮 |
[1:12:49] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我正在努力想办法 |
[1:12:51] | how we’re gonna get up to that lever. | 我们怎么样才能够到那个高度 |
[1:12:53] | Leonard Hey. Leonard. | |
[1:12:55] | Oh, that could work! | 这样可行诶 |
[1:12:56] | Silver! How we doing on speed? | 炫舞银 我们现在速度是多少 |
[1:12:59] | We’re maxing out at 59 miles per hour. | 我们的最快速度是时速59迈 |
[1:13:01] | We need to get to 65! | 我们必须达到65才行 |
[1:13:05] | It’s stuck! We need more weight! | 它卡住了 我们还要加点重量上去 |
[1:13:07] | Okay. Here goes. | 好的 我来了 |
[1:13:11] | It… It’s moving! | 它 它开始动了 |
[1:13:15] | Oh, that’s not good. | 糟糕 |
[1:13:22] | 63 64 Sixty-three, 64… | |
[1:13:26] | One more minute! Yes! | 还有一分钟 太棒了 |
[1:13:28] | One minute. | 一分钟倒计时 |
[1:13:29] | Let’s just clear these houses from your beachfront view. | 让我们把这些房子从海景视角中清除掉 |
[1:13:33] | – The lever is broken! – Broken? | -拉杆断掉了怎么办 -断了 |
[1:13:35] | Leonard, come on, | 不是吧莱纳德 |
[1:13:36] | don’t you have any gadgets you can use? | 难道你没有其他小工具可以用吗 |
[1:13:38] | -We’re almost to the ramp. -Gadgets? | -我们快到斜坡了 -小工具 |
[1:13:40] | Gadgets! | 小工具 |
[1:13:42] | Forty-five seconds. | 45秒 |
[1:13:44] | Attention, all personnel. | 所有人注意 |
[1:13:46] | – Initiating launch sequence. – Initiating. | -发射程序初始化开始 -初始化 |
[1:13:48] | Garry, any way you can | 加里 你有什么办法 |
[1:13:50] | bring me the gadgets? | 能把手上的小工具给我吗 |
[1:13:53] | No, there isn’t. | 不 没有办法 |
[1:13:56] | Chuck, I need Garry’s backpack. | 飞镖黄 把加里的背包给我 |
[1:13:57] | On it. | 来了 |
[1:13:59] | Garry, where are you? | 加里 你在哪里 |
[1:14:01] | Chuck, over here! | 飞镖黄 我在这 |
[1:14:09] | Yes! We’ve reached 65 miles per hour! | 太好了 我们速度达到时速65迈了 |
[1:14:12] | Fifteen seconds. | 15秒 |
[1:14:13] | Let’s do this! | 准备狂欢吧 |
[1:14:16] | 14 13 12 Fourteen, 13, 12… | |
[1:14:19] | 11 11… | |
[1:14:21] | 10 9 -Leonard Ten. Nine. – Leonard, | |
[1:14:22] | it’s now or never. | 就是现在了 |
[1:14:23] | – Oh, no. – Got to raise that ramp! | -不是吧 -我们必须得上坡道 |
[1:14:25] | 7 6 Seven. Six. | |
[1:14:28] | 5 Five. | |
[1:14:29] | 4 3 Four. Three. | |
[1:14:32] | 2 Two. | |
[1:14:33] | 1 And one! | |
[1:14:36] | There’s an eagle nearby. | 附近有只鹰 |
[1:14:40] | There’s an eagle nearby. | 附近有只鹰 |
[1:14:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:59] | That’s my sister! | 那是我妹妹 |
[1:15:14] | – It didn’t work? – I… I don’t get it. | -没起作用吗 -我 我不明白 |
[1:15:17] | Of course it didn’t work. | 这当然行不通了 |
[1:15:22] | You must really love your little islands | 你们一定特别喜欢你们的小岛 |
[1:15:25] | to risk your lives trying to save them! | 才会冒死都要试图拯救 |
[1:15:29] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[1:15:31] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:15:32] | Because this right here is ice-cold, baby. | 因为我这里冰冷无感 宝贝 |
[1:15:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:40] | – Zeta! – What? | -泽塔 -什么 |
[1:15:41] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:15:44] | – What? What…? – Mighty Eagle! | -搞什么 -无敌神鹰 |
[1:15:54] | I’m the cause of all this. | 这一切都是我造成的 |
[1:15:56] | I ran out on you on our wedding day. | 我俩结婚那天我抛下你跑了 |
[1:15:59] | And ever since then, you’ve been tormented inside. | 自打那以后 你的内心就备受折磨 |
[1:16:03] | Now? This is when you choose to do this? | 现在 你选择现在提这一出吗 |
[1:16:06] | So take me! | 带我走吧 |
[1:16:07] | Not these islands. | 放过小岛 |
[1:16:10] | You have got some flipping nerve! | 你可真有点胆子 |
[1:16:13] | I know! | 我知道 |
[1:16:14] | I ripped your heartstrings right out. | 我把你的心弦一根根挑断了 |
[1:16:17] | – That’s it. Super String. – What? | -就是这个 超级弦 -什么 |
[1:16:19] | …has been burning a hole in your sanity! | 在你的心上烙了个黑洞 |
[1:16:23] | – Set yourself free… – Okay, I’m seeing it. | -放过你自己 -好的 我看出来了 |
[1:16:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:16:27] | – Go ahead. Do your worst to me. – Chuck. | -来吧 把火冲我发 -飞镖黄 |
[1:16:31] | I deserve it. | 我活该 |
[1:16:34] | You think this is about you, Ethan? | 你觉得这都是因为你吗 伊森 |
[1:16:36] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[1:16:37] | Oh, that is so hilarious / embarrassing | 这可真是又可笑又尴尬 |
[1:16:41] | / I hadn’t thought about your fat butt in 20 years. | 我20年都没想起过你的肥屁股了 |
[1:16:45] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[1:16:46] | You are a lazy, | 你是个又懒 |
[1:16:48] | uncoordinated, fish-eyed fool. | 又不利索的死鱼眼蠢货 |
[1:16:51] | You ain’t worth the salt in your bread. | 你都不配吃面包里的那点盐 |
[1:16:53] | You are nothing to me! You are nothing! | 对我来说你什么都不是 什么都不是 |
[1:16:55] | I don’t think about you at all. | 我压根没想过你 |
[1:16:57] | I don’t think about your stinking feet. | 我没想过你的臭脚 |
[1:16:58] | your rusty hands. | 你粗糙的手 |
[1:17:00] | I don’t think about your rusty elbows… | 我没想过你不灵便的手肘 |
[1:17:02] | Wait, so you have or you haven’t thought about me? | 等下 那你到底是想过我还是没想过啊 |
[1:17:05] | News flash, bro: | 老兄 看新闻 |
[1:17:07] | I am over you, I’m over this place, | 我不在乎你了 不在乎这个地方了 |
[1:17:09] | and I am ready to get that upgrade situation | 我已经准备好了 要为我自己和我的女儿 |
[1:17:12] | going for me and my daughter. | 提升我俩的处境 |
[1:17:14] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[1:17:17] | Well, our daughter. | 好吧 我们的女儿 |
[1:17:19] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:23] | Dios mío! | 我的老天 |
[1:17:25] | – That’s my dad? – I have a daughter? | -那是我爸吗 -我有个女儿 |
[1:17:28] | Yes, you do! | 是的 有个女儿 |
[1:17:29] | And I raised her all by myself in this icy wasteland. | 我自己在冰冷的荒芜之地把她拉扯大的 |
[1:17:34] | But now I’m gonna be sipping piña coladas | 但现在我会在这些温暖的热带岛上 |
[1:17:37] | on those warm tropical islands | 嘬着凤梨椰汁鸡尾酒了 |
[1:17:39] | like I deserve to! | 这是我应得的 |
[1:17:45] | – Stop! – Oh, no. | -住手 -哦不 |
[1:17:52] | Huh? | 啥 |
[1:17:55] | – It’s working! – Yes! | -有用诶 -棒 |
[1:17:59] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[1:18:02] | Gotcha! | 抓住了 |
[1:18:08] | You can do it! | 你们可以的 |
[1:18:09] | Hold on to that string! | 把弦抓牢了 |
[1:18:12] | The hatchlings. | 小雏鸟 |
[1:18:13] | Oh, no! They’re in trouble! | 哦不 他们有麻烦了 |
[1:18:27] | Jump! | 跳 |
[1:18:34] | – Everyone… – run! | -所有人 -跑啊啊啊啊 |
[1:18:37] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:18:38] | No, no, wait. | 不 不 等下 |
[1:18:39] | This is not happening. | 这不可能啊 |
[1:18:48] | Gotcha! | 抱好了 |
[1:18:54] | – I’m freaking out! – Me too! | -我吓尿了 -我也是 |
[1:19:25] | – We did it. – We did it. | -我们成功了 -我们成功了 |
[1:19:28] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[1:19:29] | Where is she? Where’s Debbie? | 她在哪 黛比在哪 |
[1:19:31] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[1:19:36] | Debbie, no. | 黛比 不要啊 |
[1:19:48] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[1:19:51] | Debbie Oh, Debbie. | |
[1:20:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:20:05] | Sweetie? | 甜心 |
[1:20:06] | Honey pie? | 蜜糖派 |
[1:20:07] | Love of the last one minute of my life? | 我生命中最后一丝真爱 |
[1:20:13] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[1:20:14] | Yes. | 在呢 |
[1:20:17] | You are so strong! | 你真强壮 |
[1:20:19] | He saved my life! | 他救了我的命 |
[1:20:20] | Debbie Oh, Debbie. | |
[1:20:25] | Mom, can we keep him? | 妈 我们能留下他吗 |
[1:20:27] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:20:28] | Oh, I, uh… | 哦 我 |
[1:20:31] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[1:20:33] | Before you answer, you should see something. | 在你回答之前 你应该看看这个 |
[1:20:38] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:20:42] | And the one closest to my heart. | 还有 离我的心最近的一个 |
[1:20:49] | ♪ I don’t want to wait ♪ | ♪ 我已不想等待 ♪ |
[1:20:51] | ♪ For our lives to be over ♪ | ♪ 不想等到生命所剩无几 ♪ |
[1:20:54] | ♪ Will it be yes Or will it be ♪ | ♪ 到底答案是好 还是 ♪ |
[1:20:57] | ♪ Sorry? ♪ | ♪ 不好 ♪ |
[1:21:00] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[1:21:07] | You are so pitiful. | 你这样真可怜 |
[1:21:11] | I’ve never been to a wedding before! | 我还没参加过婚礼呢 |
[1:21:14] | Oh, okay, who’s getting married again? | 好吧 是谁要结婚来着 |
[1:21:16] | Oh, Terence, this is like our wedding but expensive. Ha, ha. | 特伦斯 这就像是我俩的婚礼 豪华版的 |
[1:21:21] | Flowers for you, flowers for you. | 送你鲜花 送你鲜花 |
[1:21:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:21:25] | birds and pigs, | 小鸟们小猪们 |
[1:21:27] | we are gathered here today because of these two characters. | 我们今天在此欢聚一堂 是因为这两位 |
[1:21:31] | Not only because they’re being joined in holy matrimony, | 不止因为他们踏入了神圣的婚姻殿堂 |
[1:21:34] | but also because one of them tried to destroy our islands | 还因为他们其中一位曾试图毁掉我们小岛 |
[1:21:37] | for her own selfish reasons. | 为了她个人自私的理由 |
[1:21:39] | Guess who. | 猜猜是谁 |
[1:21:41] | Oh, it’s such a beautiful wedding. | 这婚礼真美好 |
[1:21:43] | It really is. | 真的是 |
[1:21:44] | But Mighty Eagle swooped in at the last second | 但无敌神鹰是在最后一刻突然掉落 |
[1:21:47] | and got all the credit for stopping her. | 就拿走了阻止她的所有功劳 |
[1:21:50] | Yes, you did, baby. | 没错 就是你 宝贝 |
[1:21:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:21:53] | Wrap it up. | 加快啊 |
[1:21:55] | I now pronounce you eagle and husband. | 现在 我宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[1:21:58] | – You may now kiss the… – Come here, you. | -你可以亲吻 -赶紧的 |
[1:22:02] | All right. Get it, Mighty Eagle. | 好了 上啊 无敌神鹰 |
[1:22:04] | Oh, that is disgusting! | 真是恶心 |
[1:22:05] | Go, Zeta! Go, Dad! | 上啊 泽塔 上啊 老爸 |
[1:22:08] | Attention! | 注意一下 |
[1:22:09] | Attention, everybody. Eyes on me. Hi. | 麻烦各位 都看着我 你好 |
[1:22:11] | Hi. Look up here. | 往这里看 |
[1:22:13] | I would like to propose a toast | 对这位让一切变得可能的小鸟 |
[1:22:15] | to the bird who made all of this possible. | 我想说段祝酒辞 |
[1:22:20] | Our hero, Red. | 我们的英雄 胖红 |
[1:22:22] | Give it up for Red! | 让我们掌声有请胖红 |
[1:22:24] | Red! Red! Red! | 胖红 胖红 胖红 |
[1:22:27] | You’re our hero, Red! | 你是我们的英雄 胖红 |
[1:22:28] | Red! Red! Red! | 胖红 胖红 胖红 |
[1:22:30] | Oh. Easy, guys. | 慢点 伙计们 |
[1:22:32] | Hollow bones. I’ve got hollow bones. | 空心骨 我是空心骨 脆得很 |
[1:22:34] | – Who loves you, Red? – Yeah, Red! | -我们爱你 胖红 -胖红 |
[1:22:36] | Oh, wow. I mean, thanks, guys. I… Thank you. | 天呐 谢了 大家伙 谢谢你们 |
[1:22:39] | Speech, speech, speech! | 演讲 演讲 演讲 |
[1:22:48] | Looks like they still love you, Red. | 看起来他们还很爱你的 胖红 |
[1:22:52] | Um, okay, well, you know, I’m… | 好吧 你知道 我其实 |
[1:22:55] | I’m honored, everybody. Really, I… And I just, um… | 我很荣幸 大家伙 真的 我真的 |
[1:23:04] | Give me two seconds. I’ll be right back. | 给我一小会 我马上就回来 |
[1:23:06] | Woo! Good speech! Yeah! | 讲得真好 棒诶 |
[1:23:10] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon me. | 借过 抱歉 借过 |
[1:23:11] | Excuse me. I’m just trying to squeeze through here. | 借过 麻烦让我挤过去 |
[1:23:14] | Hey, hey, hey! Silver! | 等等 炫舞银 |
[1:23:16] | Huh? | 啥 |
[1:23:25] | Wow. I, um… Thank you, guys. | 我那啥 谢谢你们 大家伙 |
[1:23:28] | Thank you for this. And for all the support and love. | 真的很感谢 所有这些支持和喜爱 |
[1:23:31] | You know, it means… Well, it means everything to me. | 你们知道 这对我有多重要 |
[1:23:34] | But, um, I don’t deserve it. | 但 这都不是我该得的 |
[1:23:38] | She does. | 应该是她 |
[1:23:39] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[1:23:40] | Is that the nerd from our physics class? | 是我们物理课上的那个书呆子吗 |
[1:23:43] | This is the real hero right here. | 这才是真正的英雄 |
[1:23:45] | Silver is the one who came up | 炫舞银才是那个 |
[1:23:47] | with the plan to stop the super-weapon | 提出方案阻止超级武器 |
[1:23:48] | and ultimately saved all our lives. | 最终救了我们大家的英雄 |
[1:23:53] | Red, I didn’t do this all on my own. | 胖红 我一个人没法做到的 |
[1:23:56] | Right. Because we’re a team. | 对 因为我们是团队 |
[1:24:00] | We couldn’t have done anything without | 我们不可能做到任何事 |
[1:24:02] | Chuck and Bomb, | 要是没有飞镖黄 Bomb |
[1:24:03] | – or Courtney and Garry. – Thank you. | -或是康妮 加里 -谢啦 |
[1:24:06] | Or Leonard. You know what, actually, we probably | 或是莱纳德 知道吗 其实我们 |
[1:24:08] | could’ve done it without Leonard. | 没了莱纳德可能真的做不到 |
[1:24:09] | Let’s be honest, huh? | 诚实一些 对吧 |
[1:24:11] | Leonard’s the man! | 莱纳德是大救星 |
[1:24:12] | I did everything! I got the sub! | 都是我做的 我带来了潜艇 |
[1:24:14] | And even Mighty Eagle. | 甚至是无敌神鹰 |
[1:24:15] | – That’s so handsome. – Ethan! | -太帅了 -伊森 |
[1:24:17] | And last, but certainly not least, | 最后要特别感谢 |
[1:24:19] | those adorable hatchlings. | 这些可爱的小雏鸟们 |
[1:24:22] | We are strongest when we all band together. | 我们团结起来无人能敌 |
[1:24:26] | Just like Super String. | 就像超级弦 |
[1:24:27] | – Let’s hear it for Silver! – Yes! | -让我们为炫舞银热烈鼓掌 -好耶 |
[1:24:31] | I wanna be an engineer. | 我以后要当工程师 |
[1:24:33] | All right! Yeah, Silver! We love you, Silver! | 太棒了 炫舞银 我们爱你 |
[1:24:36] | – Okay, Garry, now. – On it. | -就是现在 加里 -马上 |
[1:24:42] | Oh, my gosh! | 哇 天哪 |
[1:24:42] | – We’re famous! – Look at that. | -我们出名了 -好家伙 |
[1:24:44] | Oh, look! It’s me! | 看 那是我 |
[1:24:47] | You see, these guys are the real heroes. | 他们才是真正的英雄 |
[1:24:49] | They’re the ones who deserve your love, not me. | 他们才值得你们追捧 而不是我 |
[1:24:55] | We love you even more now, Red! | 我们现在更爱你了 胖红 |
[1:24:57] | Yeah, Red! We love you! | 对 胖红 我们爱你 |
[1:25:00] | See? You’re not in this alone. | 看到了吗 你不是孤军奋战 |
[1:25:03] | I’m married now. Let’s party, y’all! I’s married! | 我结婚了 尽情狂欢吧 我结婚了 |
[1:25:14] | Debbie, get away from the punch bowl, girl! | 黛比 别在果汁那儿晃悠了 |
[1:25:17] | Come over here and dance with your mama! | 过来跟你老妈跳支舞 |
[1:25:21] | M-m-mom! | 老妈 |
[1:25:25] | – Hey, y’all! – Mom, watch this! | -大家好啊 -妈 快看 |
[1:25:27] | Oh, yeah! Hey, where’s Red and Silver? | 太棒了 胖红和炫舞银上哪去了 |
[1:25:30] | ♪ The only one for me is you ♪ | ♪ 你是我的唯一 ♪ |
[1:25:33] | – Okay, worms or birdseed? – Huh? | -虫子还是鸟饲料 -啥 |
[1:25:36] | Kidding. I know it’s toast. | 开玩笑的啦 我知道你会选吐司 |
[1:25:38] | Ha, ha. Toast. | 吐司 |
[1:25:40] | You know, I was actually being sarcastic | 其实我当时说我最喜欢吐司 |
[1:25:42] | when I said that was my favorite, | 只是想挖苦你 |
[1:25:43] | just for the record. | 只是稍微澄清一下 |
[1:25:44] | What? You? | 什么 你在 |
[1:25:46] | Sarcastic? | 挖苦我 |
[1:25:48] | – No way. – I see what you’re doing. Okay. | -不是吧 -我知道你想说什么 |
[1:25:50] | Maybe you can teach me sometime. | 说不定改天你可以教教我 |
[1:25:52] | Yeah, maybe I will, when you’re not too busy saving the world. | 有机会的话 如果你不忙着拯救世界的话 |
[1:25:54] | You know, I actually just finished doing that, | 你猜怎么着 我才刚拯救完一次哟 |
[1:25:58] | so I’m pretty free. | 现在闲得很 |
[1:25:59] | Oh, no way. Because I’m pretty free too. | 太巧了 我也很闲 |
[1:26:02] | Well, I don’t have anything to do either! | 我也正好没事干 |
[1:26:05] | Wait a minute. What’s that sound? | 等一下 这是什么声音 |
[1:26:07] | Tickle Train? Coming to Third Wheel Station! | 狗哭吗 欢迎来到大型虐狗现场 |
[1:26:09] | Chuck, no! | 飞镖黄 别这样 |
[1:26:10] | Jinx, jinx, jinx! | 封口咒 封口咒 封口咒 |
[1:26:30] | Laugh it up, everybody. | 尽情笑吧 |
[1:26:34] | No one can stop me. | 谁也阻止不了我了 |
[1:26:37] | I’ll stop you, Zeta. | 我会阻止你的阴谋的 泽塔 |
[1:26:41] | Well, you can’t stop me from… | 是吗 你阻止不了我 |
[1:26:43] | showing you how cute my little sisters are | 展示我妹妹们可爱的 |
[1:26:45] | when they’re sleeping. | 睡颜 |
[1:26:47] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:27:00] | Aw, they’re so cute. | 太可爱了 |
[1:27:03] | I kind of thought they’d be hatched by now. | 我还以为她们已经孵出来了呢 |
[1:27:08] | They’re hatching! | 她们正在破壳 |
[1:27:09] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:27:11] | Here they come! | 出来了 |
[1:27:12] | Oh, my gosh! I see one! | 天哪 我看到一个了 |
[1:27:19] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:27:40] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[1:27:44] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:27:57] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[1:28:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:28:05] | My baby sisters! | 我的宝贝妹妹 |
[1:28:07] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:28:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:28:21] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:28:23] | Oh, baby sisters. | 我的宝贝妹妹 |
[1:28:25] | We love you so much. | 我们爱你们 |
[1:28:27] | We should take good care of them | 我们要好好照顾她们 |
[1:28:29] | and never let them out of our sights. | 决不让她们离开视线半步 |
[1:28:31] | Yeah, we’ll never let them out of our sights. | 对 决不让她们离开视线 |
[1:28:39] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:28:42] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:28:45] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:28:47] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:28:49] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:28:51] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:28:53] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:28:55] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:28:57] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:28:59] | ♪ Hey, you ♪ | ♪ 嘿 你好 ♪ |
[1:29:01] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:29:03] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:29:05] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:29:07] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:29:09] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:29:12] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:29:14] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life, of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:29:17] | ♪ Uh, I took a walk this mornin’ ♪ | ♪ 清晨我散着步 ♪ |
[1:29:19] | ♪ The sun was shinin’ for me ♪ | ♪ 阳光为我照耀 ♪ |
[1:29:21] | ♪ It got me feelin’ like oh oh, oh, oh-ooh ♪ | ♪ 我感觉 ♪ |
[1:29:25] | ♪ The sky is lookin’ so blue ♪ | ♪ 天空蔚蓝 ♪ |
[1:29:27] | ♪ So I do what I want to ♪ | ♪ 我做着我想做的事情 ♪ |
[1:29:29] | ♪ I’m feelin’ myself like oh oh, oh, oh-ooh ♪ | ♪ 我感觉 ♪ |
[1:29:33] | ♪ I’m feelin’ so nice ♪ | ♪ 我感觉棒极了 ♪ |
[1:29:35] | ♪ I ain’t got no negative energy ♪ | ♪ 没有一丝负能量 ♪ |
[1:29:41] | ♪ High fives and good vibes ♪ | ♪ 击个掌 尽情玩乐 ♪ |
[1:29:43] | ♪ Wrote this one for all my friends and enemies ♪ | ♪ 这首歌送给我所有的朋友和对手 ♪ |
[1:29:48] | ♪ Hey, you ♪ | ♪ 嘿 你好 ♪ |
[1:29:49] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:29:52] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:29:54] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:29:56] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:29:58] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:30:00] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:30:02] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:30:04] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:30:07] | ♪ Go live it up ♪ | ♪ 莫负韶华 ♪ |
[1:30:10] | ♪ Hey ♪ | ♪ 嘿 ♪ |
[1:30:13] | ♪ Oh, I tell them it’s my birthday ♪ | ♪ 我告诉他们今天是我的生日 ♪ |
[1:30:15] | ♪ Who doesn’t want that free cake? ♪ | ♪ 谁不喜欢免费蛋糕呢 ♪ |
[1:30:18] | ♪ Let’s celebrate like oh oh, oh, oh-ooh ♪ | ♪ 让我们一起庆祝 ♪ |
[1:30:22] | ♪ I’m dancing in my foyer ♪ | ♪ 我独自在休息室跳舞 ♪ |
[1:30:24] | ♪ cause I’m my own employer ♪ | ♪ 做自己的主宰 ♪ |
[1:30:25] | ♪ Why don’t you all come over, yeah? ♪ | ♪ 愣着干嘛 怎么还不过来 ♪ |
[1:30:30] | ♪ I’m feelin’ so nice ♪ | ♪ 我感觉棒极了 ♪ |
[1:30:32] | ♪ I ain’t got no negative energy ♪ | ♪ 没有一丝负能量 ♪ |
[1:30:37] | ♪ High fives and good vibes ♪ | ♪ 击个掌 尽情玩乐 ♪ |
[1:30:40] | ♪ Wrote this one for all my friends and enemies ♪ | ♪ 这首歌送给我所有的朋友和对手 ♪ |
[1:30:44] | ♪ Hey, you ♪ | ♪ 嘿 你好 ♪ |
[1:30:46] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:30:48] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:30:50] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:30:52] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:30:54] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:30:56] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:30:58] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:31:01] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:31:04] | ♪ Go live it up ♪ | ♪ 莫负韶华 ♪ |
[1:31:23] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:31:25] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:31:27] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:31:29] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:31:31] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:31:33] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:31:35] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:31:37] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:31:39] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:31:41] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:31:43] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:31:45] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:31:47] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:31:49] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:31:51] | ♪ This is gonna be the best day of your life ♪ | ♪ 这将是你生命中最美好的一天 ♪ |
[1:31:54] | ♪ Of your life of your life ♪ | ♪ 你生命之中 生命之中 ♪ |
[1:32:11] | ♪ You’re from one side of the tracks ♪ | ♪ 你过着富裕充实的生活 ♪ |
[1:32:14] | ♪ And I live on the other ♪ | ♪ 而我只能束紧腰带看着你逍遥 ♪ |
[1:32:17] | ♪ Why we don’t see eye-to-eye ♪ | ♪ 为何我们的意见不同呢 ♪ |
[1:32:20] | ♪ Really ain’t no wonder ♪ | ♪ 但这一点也不奇怪 ♪ |
[1:32:23] | ♪ But you got the rock And I got the roll ♪ | ♪ 当我们开始摇滚起来 ♪ |
[1:32:27] | ♪ You got the heart And I got the soul ♪ | ♪ 你感受到心跳 我与灵魂契合 ♪ |
[1:32:30] | ♪ So let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:32:34] | ♪ Ain’t gotta fight about it Let’s find our way around it ♪ | ♪ 不争不吵 找个方法绕开这个问题 ♪ |
[1:32:37] | ♪ Let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:32:41] | ♪ Hey, what do you say? ♪ | ♪ 嘿 你在说什么 ♪ |
[1:32:43] | ♪ If we don’t even know what we were fussin’ about ♪ | ♪ 如果我们连我们在担心什么都不知道 ♪ |
[1:32:47] | ♪ Don’t you think it’s time We work it out? ♪ | ♪ 那现在就是时候找出答案了 ♪ |
[1:32:50] | ♪ Let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:32:53] | ♪ Hey, let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 嘿 我们当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:33:02] | ♪ Yeah, we’re pretty good alone But I bet that together ♪ | ♪ 耶 或许我们一个人也不错 但我打赌 ♪ |
[1:33:08] | ♪ We could make some noise this Town would talk about forever ♪ | ♪ 我们能在这小镇上一起搞些能永载史册的大事情 ♪ |
[1:33:15] | ♪ We’ve been back and forth and pickin’ sides ♪ | ♪ 我们来来回回 挑挑拣拣 ♪ |
[1:33:18] | ♪ When you ain’t wrong And I ain’t right ♪ | ♪ 当你没错 我没对的时候 ♪ |
[1:33:21] | ♪ So let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:33:24] | ♪ Ain’t gotta fight about it Let’s find our way around it ♪ | ♪ 不争不吵 找个方法绕开这个问题 ♪ |
[1:33:27] | ♪ Let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:33:30] | ♪ Hey, what do you say? ♪ | ♪ 你说怎么样 ♪ |
[1:33:33] | ♪ If we don’t even know What we were fussin’ about ♪ | ♪ 如果我们连我们在担心什么都不知道 ♪ |
[1:33:36] | ♪ Don’t you think it’s time We work it out ♪ | ♪ 那现在就是时候找出答案了 ♪ |
[1:33:40] | ♪ Let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:33:43] | ♪ Hey, let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:33:58] | ♪ You’re big city And I’m small town ♪ | ♪ 你像大城市那般繁华 我却似小农村样破烂 ♪ |
[1:34:01] | ♪ The best of both worlds is What it sounds like ♪ | ♪ 这就是两个世界最棒的地方了 ♪ |
[1:34:06] | ♪ Let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:34:12] | ♪ Aw, let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 噢 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:34:19] | ♪ Let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:34:22] | ♪ Ain’t gotta fight about it Let’s find our way around it ♪ | ♪ 不争不吵 找个方法绕开这个问题 ♪ |
[1:34:25] | ♪ Let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:34:28] | ♪ Hey, what do you say? ♪ | ♪ 嘿 你觉得怎么样 ♪ |
[1:34:31] | ♪ If we don’t even know what We were fussin’ about ♪ | ♪ 如果我们连我们在担心什么都不知道 ♪ |
[1:34:34] | ♪ Don’t you think it’s time We work it out ♪ | ♪ 那现在就是时候找出答案了 ♪ |
[1:34:37] | ♪ Let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:34:41] | ♪ Hey, let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |
[1:34:47] | ♪ Aw, let’s just be friends ♪ | ♪ 噢 我们来当朋友吧 ♪ |