英文名称:The Aftermath
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | “You are about to meet a strange people | “你即将去往一个陌生的敌国 |
[01:05] | “in a strange enemy country. | “见一群陌生的人 |
[01:08] | “You must keep clear of the Germans. | “你一定要避开德国人 |
[01:10] | “You must not… | “千万不要 |
[01:13] | “…fraternize.” | “与之为善” |
[01:17] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:18] | It means we shouldn’t be friendly to them. | 意思就是我们不应该对他们友善 |
[02:13] | This house is requisitioned for British use | 根据驻德监管委员会的命令 |
[02:15] | by order of the Control Commission, Germany. | 这栋房子被英国征用了 |
[02:21] | You’ll forgive us, Fraulein. | 你会原谅我们的 小姐 |
[02:24] | It belongs to a family Lubert. | 这房子是鲁伯特一家的 |
[02:26] | He’s an architect, sir. | 他是个建筑师 长官 |
[02:45] | All change. | 全部下车 |
[03:01] | He’s meeting you here, is he? | 他会跟你在这里见面 是吧 |
[03:03] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[03:06] | – How was your trip? – Long. | -一路上如何 -太长了 |
[03:08] | Quick, let’s get home. | 快点 我们回家 |
[03:19] | Rachael. | 瑞秋 |
[03:21] | Hello, Lewis. | 你好啊 刘易斯 |
[03:23] | My God. Look at you. | 我的天 看看你 |
[03:25] | It’s freezing. | 这里真冷 |
[03:27] | It is. | 的确 |
[03:29] | Here. | 给我吧 |
[03:31] | Let me take this. | 我来拎这个 |
[03:45] | Welcome. Please come inside. | 欢迎 请进 |
[03:47] | Let me show you the house. | 让我带各位看看房子 |
[03:49] | Please come inside. Let me show you the house. | 请进 我带各位看看房子 |
[04:24] | They’re still finding bodies. | 他们还在寻找尸体 |
[04:27] | There’s over 25,000 dead still unaccounted for. | 有超过两万五千名死者下落不明 |
[04:33] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[04:35] | Good. Fine. You? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[04:39] | It’s… | 这 |
[04:41] | It’s been difficult. | 日子挺难过的 |
[04:43] | For you, too, I expect. | 我想你应该也一样 |
[04:45] | For all of us. | 我们都是 |
[04:48] | We dropped more bombs on Hamburg in one weekend | 我们一个周末在汉堡投放的炸弹 |
[04:50] | than fell on London in the whole of the war. | 比伦敦整个战争被投放的数量都多 |
[04:55] | That’s different. | 那不一样的 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:40] | Thank you, Barker. | 谢谢你 巴克 |
[05:45] | Colonel Morgan. | 摩根上校 |
[05:46] | Welcome. Herr Lubert. | 欢迎 鲁伯特先生 |
[05:48] | Please come inside. Let me show you the house. | 请进 我带各位看看房子 |
[05:51] | This is my wife, Mrs. Morgan. | 这位是我的妻子 摩根夫人 |
[05:54] | How do you do? | 您好 |
[05:57] | – After you, Mrs. Morgan. – Thank you. | -您请 摩根夫人 -谢谢 |
[06:07] | The finest room of the house. | 整个房子最好的一间房间 |
[06:10] | It’s lovely, isn’t it, darling? | 很温馨 是吧 亲爱的 |
[06:14] | It’s very modern. | 很现代的布置 |
[06:16] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[06:21] | That’s a Steinway. | 那是一架施坦威 |
[06:23] | – An excellent instrument. – Yes. | -极佳的乐器 -没错 |
[06:27] | Do you play? | 你会弹钢琴吗 |
[06:28] | Actually, I’ve rather let it slip. | 事实上 我还是不弹了 |
[06:29] | Well, it will be good to have it played again. | 要是能再用它演奏一曲会很好的 |
[06:33] | What was up there before? | 那里之前挂着什么 |
[06:37] | A painting. It was damaged. | 一幅画 被损坏了 |
[06:39] | I haven’t replaced it yet. | 我还没来得及换上新的 |
[06:42] | So the main staircase is this way. | 主楼梯往这边走 |
[06:52] | Our library. | 我们的书房 |
[06:53] | Herr Lubert’s an architect. | 鲁伯特先生是个建筑师 |
[06:55] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[06:56] | Now I’m a metal press operator. | 现在我是金属冲压机操作员 |
[07:00] | Shall we? | 我们继续吧 |
[07:06] | Die Elbe. | 易北河 |
[07:07] | It flows all the way to the, uh… | 它一路流向 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry, I don’t have the English. | 抱歉 我不知道用英语怎么说 |
[07:13] | – North Sea. – The North Sea, yes. | -北海 -北海 没错 |
[07:15] | It’s all the same sea in the end. | 最终都会汇入那片海 |
[07:18] | Indeed. | 的确如此 |
[07:20] | It’s cold. Can we go in? | 太冷了 我们能进来吗 |
[07:30] | I hope you can be as happy here as we were. | 我希望两位在此可以和我们过去一般快乐 |
[07:34] | My daughter and I will stay out of your way | 在我和我女儿搬去营地之前 |
[07:35] | until we move to the camp. | 我们不会影响二位在此的生活 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | You should have told me, that’s all. | 你该早点告诉我的 就这样 |
[08:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:25] | Thinking of our honeymoon. | 想起了我们的蜜月 |
[08:37] | My God. | 老天 |
[08:41] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[08:47] | You’ve still got this. | 你还留着这个 |
[08:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:06] | You’re smoking? | 你抽烟吗 |
[09:11] | Dr. Mayfield said that it would help with my nerves. | 梅菲尔德医生说这样可以缓解紧张 |
[09:15] | And has it? | 有帮助吗 |
[09:42] | The cabin, you remember? | 你还记得那个小屋吗 |
[09:45] | With its leaky roof. | 屋顶漏雨的那个 |
[09:51] | – It rained for two weeks. – It did. | -连着下了两周雨 -是啊 |
[09:56] | And, my God, that cold. | 老天啊 那么冷 |
[09:58] | You burnt my books. | 你把我的书烧了 |
[10:00] | Well, I had to. I had no choice. | 我不得不烧 别无选择 |
[10:01] | It was Agatha Christie. | 那可是阿加莎·克里斯蒂的书 |
[10:03] | You might have waited until I found out who did it. | 你应该等一等直到我找出是谁干的 |
[10:06] | – The butler. – The butler always did it. | -管家 -总会是管家 |
[10:12] | Happy times. | 快乐旧时光 |
[10:43] | Good. The governor’s here. | 很好 总督来了 |
[10:46] | Wilkins. | 威金斯 |
[10:47] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:48] | They were hit delivering food to the camp, sir. | 他们运送食物去营地的时候遇袭了 |
[10:51] | A grenade, I believe. | 我觉得应该是手榴弹 |
[10:52] | Two of ours dead. | 我们死了两个人 |
[10:53] | Bloody looters are making it worse. | 天杀的抢劫犯把事情弄得更糟了 |
[10:55] | Back! Get them back! | 退后 让他们退后 |
[10:57] | – Push them back! – Come on, move. | -把他们往后推 -快走 动起来 |
[10:59] | Get them off! | 把他们赶走 |
[11:01] | Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[11:02] | The breath on these people. | 这些人身上的味儿 |
[11:03] | Yes, well, that’s what | 是啊 这就是 |
[11:04] | 900 calories a day does to you. | 一天只摄入九百大卡的结果 |
[11:07] | Well, at least they’re less trouble when they’re hungry. | 起码他们饿的时候没那么麻烦 |
[11:09] | Keith Burnham, Divisional Intelligence. | 凯斯·博纳姆 师情报处 |
[11:15] | So what have we got? | 我们抓到谁了 |
[11:18] | – Is that him? – That’s the fella. | -是他吗 -就是这家伙 |
[11:19] | Looks like Werewolves. 88s. | 看着像个狼人 是纳粹 |
[11:24] | Nazi bastards who won’t accept we’ve won. | 是接受不了我们胜利的纳粹混蛋 |
[11:26] | Captain, can we have these two boys taken care of? | 上尉 我们能照顾好那两个男孩吗 |
[11:27] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:29] | Hold! | 别跑 |
[11:31] | Hold! | 别跑 |
[11:34] | A medic! Wilkins, get a medic. | 医疗兵 威金斯 找个医疗兵过来 |
[11:36] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[11:47] | Thought so. 88. | 果然没错 纳粹分子 |
[11:51] | Heil Hitler. | 希特勒万岁 |
[11:55] | Private. Get our men on the truck. | 士兵 让我们的人上卡车 |
[11:59] | And somebody bag this one up. | 谁去把那家伙包起来 |
[13:00] | Oh. Hello. | 你好啊 |
[13:04] | You must be Freda. | 你肯定是芙蕾达吧 |
[13:07] | What were you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[13:16] | Freda. | 芙蕾达 |
[13:27] | She never listens. | 她从来不听话 |
[13:29] | I’m only her father. | 我只是她父亲 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry, I… I don’t… | 抱歉 我不会 |
[14:38] | Sorry, emergency. | 抱歉 有紧急情况 |
[14:44] | Ooh, I see you have coffee. | 你在喝咖啡啊 |
[14:46] | Yeah, I’d… I’d prefer tea. | 是 但其实我更想喝茶 |
[14:47] | They don’t really do tea. | 他们不怎么喝茶 |
[14:49] | I’ll rustle some up from the NAAFI. | 我去从海陆空军协会弄点来 |
[14:51] | – Coffee it is, then. – No. | -那咖啡就好 -不将就 |
[14:54] | Sleep well? | 睡得还好吗 |
[14:56] | Actually, I did. | 挺好的 |
[14:58] | Good. | 那就好 |
[15:01] | That’s really good. | 那真的好 |
[15:02] | I’m looking forward to it being just us. | 我期待着这里只剩我们两个 |
[15:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:16] | What if we let them stay on? | 要是我们留他们继续住下去呢 |
[15:19] | The staff? Do we need them? | 女佣 我们真的需要吗 |
[15:21] | The Luberts. | 鲁伯特一家 |
[15:24] | So you mean… live with them? | 你的意思是 和他们一起住吗 |
[15:26] | I mean, they’d be on the top floor. | 我是说 他们只待在顶楼 |
[15:28] | Rach, we’d hardly notice they’re here. | 瑞 我们几乎不会注意到他们在这里 |
[15:31] | – Is everyone doing it? – Here. | -每个人都这么做吗 -给 |
[15:33] | It’s not the same. No one else has a house like this. | 不一样 其他人可不是这样的房子 |
[15:36] | This isn’t what we wanted. | 这些不是我们想要的 |
[15:38] | The big house, the staff, the art on the walls. | 大房子 女佣 墙上的艺术品 |
[15:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:44] | I thought we were going to be together. | 我以为就是我俩在一起 |
[15:46] | We are together. | 我们是在一起 |
[15:47] | Alone. | 单独在一起 |
[15:51] | I… | 我 |
[15:54] | I’m not comfortable with it. | 这样我不舒服 |
[15:58] | With them. Not comfortable with them | 和他们 和他们一起住不舒服 |
[16:00] | because they’re Germans. | 因为他们是德国人 |
[16:08] | It’s chaos out there, Rachael. | 外面很乱 瑞秋 |
[16:11] | There’s nowhere to put these people. | 没有地方安置这些人 |
[16:12] | There’s nowhere to… | 没有地方 |
[16:13] | Nothing to feed these people. | 没有东西来养活这些人 |
[16:15] | There’s… | 这里 |
[16:18] | It does… It makes no sense to throw the Luberts out. | 这是 把鲁伯特一家赶出去没道理的 |
[16:21] | You didn’t tell me what I was walking into. | 你没有告诉我 我要接受这些 |
[16:25] | This isn’t how it was supposed to be. | 原本不应该是这样的 |
[16:26] | None of this is how it is supposed to be. | 一切都不应该是现在的情况 |
[16:28] | And yet here we are. | 但我们就是现在这样了 |
[16:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[16:44] | – I’m very grateful. – You’re very welcome. | -我非常感激 -不客气 |
[16:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[17:12] | Sorry. Uh… Could, um… | 打扰了 请问 |
[17:14] | Could one of you help me, please? | 你们有人能帮一下我吗 |
[17:16] | I want to move the plants. | 我想挪一下盆栽 |
[17:20] | The plants? | 什么盆栽 |
[17:22] | They’re blocking the light. | 它们挡住了灯 |
[18:18] | You don’t like the chair? | 你不喜欢那把椅子吗 |
[18:25] | It’s a Mies van der Rohe. | 这是密斯·凡·德·罗的杰作 |
[18:28] | “The house of construction.” | “建筑之家” |
[18:30] | It’s meant to be one of the most comfortable chairs ever invented. | 它是有史以来最舒服的椅子 |
[18:33] | Well, it isn’t. | 好吧 我并不觉得 |
[18:35] | It’s ugly. | 它很难看 |
[18:37] | He was of the Bauhaus school. | 他是包豪斯建筑学派的 |
[18:39] | Their philosophy was all about rejecting unnecessary adornment. | 他们的哲学就是拒绝不必要的装饰 |
[18:42] | Do you really need a philosophy to make something comfortable? | 你真的需要哲学才能让东西变舒适吗 |
[18:47] | Well, behind every object, there is a philosophy, | 每一件事物的背后 都存在一种哲学 |
[18:50] | isn’t there? | 不是吗 |
[18:51] | Herr Lubert, please don’t creep about the house. | 鲁伯特先生 请不要在房子里晃悠 |
[18:56] | I thought we agreed to keep to our own quarters. | 我以为我们都同意住在属于各自的住处 |
[18:59] | Our “zones.” Yes, of course. | 各自的”区域” 是的 当然 |
[19:02] | I will try to remember. | 我会努力记住的 |
[19:04] | And if your daughter wants anything from her room, | 如果你女儿想从她的房间里拿什么 |
[19:07] | I’ll get Heike to bring it up to her. | 我会让海珂给她拿过去的 |
[19:10] | This is all very new to her. | 这一切对她来说很陌生 |
[19:11] | All the same. | 都一样 |
[19:15] | – I will make words with her. – Have words. | -我会向她说的 -跟她说 |
[19:17] | – Sorry? – In English, you don’t | -什么 -这个情况下 |
[19:19] | “make” words with someone. | 不用向 用跟 |
[19:26] | You should have these. | 作为家里的女主人 |
[19:28] | As the lady of the house. | 你应该保管这个 |
[19:51] | Delicious, Heike. Danke schon, really. | 很美味 海珂 谢谢 真的 |
[20:03] | Danke, Frau Morgan. | 谢谢 摩根夫人 |
[20:10] | Look, she’s doing it again. She’s smirking. | 瞧见没 她又在来了 在那儿傻笑 |
[20:13] | Because you said she was delicious. | 因为你说的她很可口 |
[20:19] | – I was making an effort. – I know. | -我在努力 -我知道 |
[20:27] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[20:30] | What? | 什么 |
[20:33] | You go on like before, all your little rituals. | 你和以前一样 你那套流程 |
[20:37] | Get up, shave. | 起床 刮胡子 |
[20:40] | Have a meal, go to work. | 吃饭 上班 |
[20:43] | – Like nothing had changed. – Please, Rachael. | -就好像什么都没变 -拜托 瑞秋 |
[20:47] | I don’t think it’s healthy to talk this way. | 我觉得这样说话不健康 |
[20:51] | – No? – No. | -不好吗 -不 |
[20:54] | No? How… How am I expected to talk? | 不吗 那么 那我该怎么说 |
[20:57] | You might like to set an example. | 你可以试试以此作为榜样 |
[21:04] | When did you get to be so self-righteous? | 你什么时候变得如此自以为是 |
[22:40] | Come on. Let’s have that tea. | 来 我们去喝茶吧 |
[22:44] | I don’t know when he got to be so sanctimonious. | 我不知道他什么时候变得这么道貌岸然 |
[22:47] | You stifle under the weight of all that decency. | 你在所有这些礼数的重压下感到窒息 |
[22:51] | Lawrence of Hamburg, Keith calls him. | 来自汉堡的劳伦斯 凯斯这么叫他 |
[22:54] | The one who went queer for the natives. | 因为当地人而变得奇怪的人 |
[22:57] | He actually seems to like Lubert. | 实际上他似乎很喜欢鲁伯特 |
[22:59] | Lew let them stay on. | 刘让他们留下来了 |
[23:03] | Is that wise? | 那样明智吗 |
[23:05] | There may not be an outward show of hatred, | 表面上也许不会显出仇恨 |
[23:07] | but it’s there below the surface. | 但在表层之下仇恨还是存在 |
[23:10] | Be careful, that’s all. They’re not like us. | 小心点 只能这样 他们和我们不一样 |
[23:24] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[24:13] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[24:15] | Please forgive her, Mrs. Morgan. | 请原谅她 摩根夫人 |
[24:16] | She should have asked permission. | 她应该先征求同意的 |
[24:18] | – It’s all right. – It’s not. | -没关系 -有关系 |
[24:20] | – She plays well. – She plays very badly. | -她弹得很好 -她弹得糟透了 |
[24:22] | She never practices. | 她从不练习 |
[24:23] | Claudia despaired of her. | 克劳迪亚对她很失望 |
[24:25] | Claudia? | 克劳迪亚 |
[24:27] | Her mother. | 她的母亲 |
[24:29] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[24:32] | Is she somewhere in the house too? | 她也在屋里的什么地方吗 |
[24:35] | She died in the firestorm. | 她在轰炸中死了 |
[24:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:49] | If Freda wants to play, I don’t see why not. | 如果芙蕾达想弹琴 我找不到不同意的理由 |
[24:52] | In the afternoons, for half an hour or so, I… | 每天下午 半个小时左右 我 |
[24:54] | I thought we agreed to keep to our “zones.” | 我以为我们同意待在我们各自的”区域” |
[26:31] | You’ll be paid in food vouchers for your work, | 我们会你的工作提供食物券作为报酬 |
[26:32] | – given a meal… – Freda. | -给一顿饭 -芙蕾达 |
[26:34] | …and brought back home before dark. | 在天黑前带回家 |
[26:35] | Are you 16? | 你到16岁吗 |
[27:29] | Bodies! | 尸体 |
[27:32] | Bodies here! | 这里有尸体 |
[27:37] | All right, stand back. | 好了 退后 |
[27:39] | Get them away from it, Tom, will you? | 汤姆 把他们弄走 好吗 |
[27:40] | Not a bad way to go… | 这死法不错 |
[27:42] | One last screw before lights out. | 熄灯前最后搞一次 |
[27:45] | Come. Back to work, you lot. | 过来 回去工作 你们这些人 |
[27:48] | Bag up these bones. | 把这些骨头包起来 |
[28:32] | Forgive me for intruding. | 请原谅我的打扰 |
[28:34] | It’s freezing upstairs. I cut some firewood earlier. | 楼上很冷 我之前劈了些柴 |
[28:36] | – Do you mind if I… – No, not at all. | -你介意我 -不 不介意 |
[28:38] | No need to ask permission. | 你没必要征求许可 |
[28:41] | We’re going out this evening, | 我们今晚要出去 |
[28:42] | but can I get you a drink? | 要来杯喝的吗 |
[28:44] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[28:48] | Well then. Good night. | 那好吧 晚安 |
[28:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:10] | – Still got it. – Keith won’t be long. | -还会跳的 -凯斯快来了 |
[29:15] | – We’re so glad you could come. – Thank you. | -我们很高兴你能来 -谢谢您 |
[29:17] | Well, it’s good to finally meet you | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[29:19] | and a relief to be out of the house. | 以及能走出家门感到的解脱 |
[29:22] | What a house, though. | 那房子多好啊 |
[29:23] | It’s almost worth living with a German. | 即使和德国人一起生活 也值得 |
[29:27] | It’s so funny. | 非常有趣 |
[29:28] | You’ve got one, too. A missing painting. | 你也有一幅 一幅消失的画 |
[29:30] | We have one just like it. | 我们那也有 和这个一样 |
[29:32] | Everyone does. | 每家都有 |
[29:33] | It’s where they would have hung him. | 他们会把他挂在那里 |
[29:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:36] | The Fuhrer. | 元首 |
[29:38] | “The stain that can’t be removed.” | “无法去除的污点” |
[29:39] | They’re usually clever enough to cover them up. | 他们通常聪明得能够隐瞒下来 |
[29:43] | Sorry to keep you. Apologies. | 抱歉让你们久等了 抱歉 |
[29:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:48] | Based on their answers, we assign them a category | 根据他们的回答 我们给他们分配类别 |
[29:50] | from black to white. | 从黑到白 |
[29:51] | They’re clean, | 如果是清白的 |
[29:52] | they get their Persilschein, | 就能拿到证 |
[29:54] | their laundry ticket. | 他们的洗衣票 |
[29:56] | It’s the certificate | 这是允许他们 |
[29:58] | allowing them to return to a normal life. | 回归正常生活的凭证 |
[30:00] | Does Lubert have his Persilschein? | 鲁伯特拿到证了吗 |
[30:03] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[30:05] | Yes. | 当然 |
[30:06] | I think I have the right | 我有权利知道 |
[30:07] | to know if I’m living with a Nazi. | 自己是不是跟一个纳粹住在一起 |
[30:09] | Yes, I think it does matter. | 没错 我认为这很重要 |
[30:10] | I don’t think you can judge a person | 我觉得你不能光凭问卷调查的答案 |
[30:12] | by his answers to a questionnaire. | 去评判一个人 |
[30:14] | No? How do you judge him? | 不能吗 那你怎么判断 |
[30:16] | You look him in the eye. | 直视他的眼睛 |
[30:19] | – Lubert was never in uniform. – That’s not the point. | -鲁伯特从没参过军 -这不是重点 |
[30:21] | Well, there was no blood on his hands. | 好吧 他手上没沾过血 |
[30:23] | There’s blood on all their hands. | 他们每个人手上都沾满鲜血 |
[30:25] | Honestly, Lew, | 说实话 刘 |
[30:26] | I sometimes wonder whose side you’re on. | 我有时候会怀疑你到底是站哪边的 |
[30:28] | Even after everything that they’ve done… | 即使在他们做了所有这一切之后 |
[30:30] | The war is over. We won. | 战争已经结束了 我们赢了 |
[30:33] | That’s the end of it. | 到此为止 |
[30:42] | Let’s have dessert in the drawing room. | 我们去客厅吃甜点吧 |
[30:43] | Well, does he or not? | 那他到底有 还是没有 |
[30:46] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[30:48] | It’s a formality. | 只是形式而已 |
[30:50] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[31:01] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[31:09] | Papers, ma’am. | 请出示证件 女士 |
[31:13] | Papers. | 证件 |
[31:16] | There you are. | 给你 |
[31:17] | Papers, sir. | 先生 您的证件 |
[32:33] | So you were building houses for Nazi officials. | 所以你曾经给纳粹官员建过房子 |
[32:37] | After 1933, we built what we were told to build. | 1933年以后 建什么都得服从命令 |
[32:47] | Did the bombing affect | 爆炸袭击影响到 |
[32:49] | the health of you and your family? | 你和你家人的健康了吗 |
[32:53] | It’s a simple question. | 这个问题很简单 |
[32:57] | It affected the health of my wife. | 影响到了我的妻子 |
[33:01] | She was one of the 40,000 killed | 不列颠的炮火将这座城市夷为平地时 |
[33:03] | when British bombers razed this city to the ground. | 死了4万人 她是其中之一 |
[33:07] | July 27th, 1943. | 1943年 7月27日 |
[33:10] | Well, let’s talk about your wife. | 那我们来聊聊你的妻子 |
[33:13] | The money was hers? | 钱是她的吗 |
[33:14] | Her family was wealthy, yes. | 她娘家很有钱 没错 |
[33:16] | They owned a number of shipping yards. | 名下有很多船厂 |
[33:18] | Shipping yards used to transfer Nazi weapons? | 曾为纳粹运输武器的船厂吗 |
[33:21] | Among many other things. | 别的东西也运 |
[33:23] | You have to understand that my wife and I | 你要知道 我和我妻子 |
[33:25] | had nothing to do with her family business. | 跟家族的生意毫无关系 |
[33:27] | Yet you claim to never have joined the Nazi Party? | 然而你声称自己从未加入纳粹党 |
[33:31] | I was against everything the Nazis stood for. | 我反对纳粹主张的一切 |
[33:36] | That wasn’t my question. | 我问的不是这个 |
[33:40] | No. | 不 |
[33:42] | I was never a party member. | 我没有入过纳粹党 |
[33:55] | Did you know about the camps? | 你知道集中营吗 |
[33:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[34:01] | So you’ve never seen these? | 那你也从来没见过这些吗 |
[34:03] | Here. | 给 |
[34:07] | Have a look. | 好好看看 |
[34:19] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[34:20] | During the war, did you ever hope for a German victory? | 战争期间 你有没有曾经希望德国胜利 |
[34:23] | You answered, “I wanted it to end.” | 你的回答是 我希望战争可以结束 |
[34:26] | I wanted to go back to how it was. | 我只想回到原来的样子 |
[34:28] | What, you miss the past? Is that it? | 这么说 你是在怀念过去吗 |
[34:33] | I miss my wife. | 我想念我的妻子 |
[34:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:41] | You’ll hear from us in due course. | 到时候再跟你联系 |
[35:01] | Herr Lubert? | 鲁伯特先生 |
[35:05] | Herr Lubert? | 鲁伯特先生 |
[35:07] | Could you come in here, please? | 可以请你进来一下吗 |
[35:16] | Could you explain this? | 你能解释一下这是怎么回事吗 |
[35:22] | It’s a von Guerard. | 这是冯·盖拉德的作品 |
[35:24] | I’m not asking what it is. | 我没有问你这是什么 |
[35:25] | I’m asking what it’s doing here. | 我问的是它为什么会在这里 |
[35:26] | You objected to the stain, so I covered it. | 你不想看到旧污迹 所以我遮住了 |
[35:30] | What’s the matter, don’t you like it? | 怎么了 你不喜欢吗 |
[35:31] | That’s not the point. What’s it covering? | 这不是重点 它遮住的是什么 |
[35:33] | Does it offend you? | 冒犯你了吗 |
[35:34] | He was German, maybe that offends you. | 他是德国人 也许冒犯你的是这个 |
[35:36] | It was a picture of him, wasn’t it? | 是他的照片 不是吗 |
[35:39] | – Of him? – Your Fuhrer. | -哪个他 -你的元首 |
[35:46] | It’s simple for you. | 对你来说很简单 |
[35:48] | The war ends. | 战争结束 |
[35:49] | You go home the winner. | 你们凯旋而归 |
[35:51] | Your conscience is clear. | 你问心无愧 |
[35:54] | Is your conscience not clear? | 难道你不是问心无愧的 |
[35:56] | I thought you would like the painting. | 我以为你会喜欢这幅画的 |
[35:58] | I apologize if I was mistaken. | 是我弄错了 我向你道歉 |
[36:01] | Would you object to a landscape? | 那你会反感风景画吗 |
[36:04] | A nice hunting scene perhaps? | 换成狩猎图怎么样 |
[36:05] | – I object to your tone. – Then throw us out! | -我反感你的语气 -那就赶我们走 |
[36:08] | – Herr Lubert. – Throw us out. | -鲁伯特先生 -赶我们走 |
[36:10] | You hate us. | 你讨厌我们 |
[36:12] | It’s what you want. | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[36:14] | – Throw us out. – Nobody said anything about… | -赶我们走 -没有人说要 |
[36:15] | We can leave you alone to fight with your husband, | 我们可以留你一个人对抗你丈夫 |
[36:17] | when he bothers to be here. | 如果他还愿意回来的话 |
[36:24] | I think you’ve said enough. | 我觉得你说得够多了 |
[36:25] | Then throw us out. | 那就赶我们走 |
[36:27] | Here. I’ll give you a reason. | 来 我给你一个理由 |
[36:39] | I think you should go. | 请你出去 |
[40:18] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[40:22] | – It’s stunning. – Idiot. | -美呆了 -傻子 |
[40:24] | – Me? – I meant the table. | -你说我吗 -我是说桌子 |
[40:27] | Burnham at the head or next to Susan? | 博纳姆坐首席还是苏珊旁边 |
[40:34] | Let’s just keep him away from the alcohol. | 让他远离酒精就可以 |
[40:36] | Just don’t argue with him. | 不要跟他争吵 |
[40:38] | – Mm-hmm. – Be English. | -好 -像个英国人的样子 |
[40:40] | Talk about the weather. | 谈谈天气 |
[40:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:44] | I was just admiring your dress. | 我在欣赏你的裙子 |
[40:49] | Thinking how lucky I am. | 在想我有多幸运 |
[40:52] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[40:53] | You ought to, it took me long enough. | 你是该喜欢 我花了不少心思 |
[40:57] | I’m imagining… | 我在想象 |
[41:00] | what you look like out of it. | 你脱掉它的样子 |
[41:09] | When do our guests arrive? | 我们的客人什么时候到 |
[41:11] | Not for an hour. | 至少一个小时 |
[41:12] | Not for an hour. | 还有一个小时啊 |
[41:16] | You are… | 你是 |
[41:26] | Go upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[41:41] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[41:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:46] | There’s a protest at headquarters. | 总部有抗议活动 |
[41:50] | I’m sorry, my love, but… | 对不起 亲爱的 但是 |
[41:52] | Well, you’ll have to entertain the guests until I get back. | 我回来之前得辛苦你招待客人了 |
[42:05] | Go on, then. | 你走吧 |
[42:06] | Go and save Germany. | 去拯救德国吧 |
[42:10] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[42:15] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来的 |
[42:21] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[42:30] | Feed us! Feed us! Feed us! | 吃饱 吃饱 吃饱 |
[42:35] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[42:36] | They’ve barricaded the street, sir. | 他们在街上设了路障 长官 |
[42:37] | They’re not letting anybody in or out. | 不让任何人进出 |
[42:39] | I want this street closed off. | 给我封锁这条街 |
[42:40] | – Captain – Tell the men there is to be no firing. | -上尉 -告诉我们的人不许开枪 |
[42:45] | Break through! | 冲过去 |
[42:46] | We need more men! | 我们需要更多人手 |
[42:54] | Get back! | 退后 |
[43:05] | Back! | 退后 |
[43:10] | Sir. Sir, where are you going? | 长官 长官 你要去哪里 |
[43:13] | Get back! | 往后退 |
[43:32] | No firing. No firing! | 不许开枪 不许开枪 |
[43:42] | It’s outrageous. | 简直太离谱了 |
[43:43] | – A chance to rebuild. – A clergyman? | -一个重建的机会 -神职人员吗 |
[43:45] | What choice have we got? | 我们还有什么选择 |
[43:48] | Thank you, Heike. | 谢谢你 海珂 |
[43:49] | We’ve done them a favor. Now it’s time to leave. | 我们帮了一个大忙 现在该走了 |
[43:52] | We’re talking about war. Nobody really wins, do they? | 说到战争 没有真正的赢家 对吗 |
[43:55] | There’s nothing left for us here. | 我们在这里一无所获 |
[43:57] | French got the wine. Yanks got the view. | 法国人得到了酒 美国佬得到了美景 |
[43:59] | What, we got the ruins? | 我们呢 得到了一片废墟 |
[44:02] | And what does Herr Lubert think? | 鲁伯特先生怎么看 |
[44:07] | I don’t know. You’d have to ask him. | 我不知道 你得问他 |
[44:11] | Well, I must say, this is good hock. | 好吧 不过我必须要说 这酒很好 |
[44:13] | Thank Herr Lubert. | 感谢鲁伯特先生 |
[44:28] | ♪ With many cheerful facts ♪ | ♪ 那么多令人激动的真理 ♪ |
[44:29] | ♪ About the square of the hypotenuse ♪ | ♪ 就在正方形的斜边上 ♪ |
[44:33] | ♪ I’m very good at integral and differential calculus ♪ | ♪ 我很擅长积分和微分学 ♪ |
[44:36] | ♪ I know the scientific names of a modern Major-General ♪ | ♪ 我知道一位现代少将的学名 ♪ |
[44:44] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[44:50] | Herr Lubert! Come and join us. | 鲁伯特先生 来加入我们 |
[44:53] | My husband wants your opinion on something. | 我丈夫想了解你的一些观点 |
[45:01] | I’m not feeling my best. | 我不太舒服 |
[45:03] | But thank you all the same. | 但还是非常感谢 |
[45:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:09] | ♪ If you don’t thrill me ♪ | ♪ 如果你不讨好我 ♪ |
[45:11] | ♪ Like you used to thrill me ♪ | ♪ 不像从前一样讨好我 ♪ |
[45:12] | ♪ That’s sabotage ♪ | ♪ 那一定是有意为之 ♪ |
[45:15] | ♪ If you don’t kiss me like you used to kiss me ♪ | ♪ 如果你不像从前一样吻我 ♪ |
[45:18] | ♪ That’s sabotage ♪ | ♪ 那一定是有意为之 ♪ |
[45:20] | I would ask you not to hit the piano like that. | 请不要这样糟蹋琴 |
[45:23] | ♪ When you hear sirens screamin’ ♪ | ♪ 当你听见警报器在响 ♪ |
[45:24] | ♪ Those be-alert alarms ♪ | ♪ 那一定是警报 ♪ |
[45:26] | It belonged to my wife. | 这是我妻子的钢琴 |
[45:27] | ♪ Don’t run helter-skelter ♪ | ♪ 不要乱跑 ♪ |
[45:30] | ♪ There’s a bomb-proof shelter in my arms ♪ | ♪ 我的怀里是你的避难所 ♪ |
[45:33] | Lubert. | 鲁伯特 |
[45:34] | Lubert, Lubert… | 鲁伯特 鲁伯特 |
[45:37] | Steady on. All right, all right. | 别激动 好了 好了 |
[45:44] | Sorry about the glass, old boy. | 很抱歉打碎了杯子 老兄 |
[45:45] | Stefan. | 史蒂夫 |
[46:03] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[46:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[46:06] | What for? | 怎么会 |
[46:09] | I’m the one who should apologize. | 应该说抱歉的是我 |
[46:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[46:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[46:39] | That’s not necessary. | 不必费心 |
[46:41] | You’ve got grit in it. | 伤口里有沙子 |
[46:52] | This is going to hurt. | 会有点痛 |
[47:05] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你一直在躲着我 |
[47:09] | Have I? | 有吗 |
[47:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[47:14] | I was going to apologize. | 我本想向你道歉 |
[47:18] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[47:23] | Don’t. | 别 |
[47:27] | I was going to… | 我本想的 |
[47:29] | but I won’t. | 但我不会了 |
[47:37] | Rachael. | 瑞秋 |
[48:48] | Stop. | 停下 |
[49:08] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[49:14] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[49:16] | I was caught up in a protest. | 我被卷入了一场抗议活动 |
[49:19] | You were at the protest? | 你在抗议队伍里面吗 |
[49:21] | Not by choice. | 不是自愿的 |
[49:23] | Then you know what happened. | 所以你知道发生了什么 |
[49:24] | Bloody people tried to kill me. | 该死的那群人想杀了我 |
[49:27] | I mean, what is the matter with this country? | 这个城市到底是怎么了 |
[49:29] | You don’t realize we’re here to help? | 难道不明白我们是来帮助你们的吗 |
[49:32] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[49:37] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[49:41] | I’m sorry. How was the party? | 抱歉 晚宴怎么样 |
[49:44] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[49:46] | I’m tired. I’m going to go up. | 我累了 我去睡了 |
[49:48] | All right. I’ll be up in a bit. | 好 我一会就上去 |
[50:30] | Ah. Freda. | 芙蕾达 |
[50:32] | Listen, do you have something of mine? Yes? | 想问一下 你有见过我的东西吗 |
[50:37] | My wife gave it to me. There are photographs in there, | 我妻子给我的 里面有照片 |
[50:40] | and I would like it back. | 我想找回来 |
[50:43] | Perhaps you’ve seen it? | 也许你见过 |
[50:48] | Freda, I… | 芙蕾达 我 |
[51:36] | – Morning. – Morning, sir. | -早上好 -早上好 长官 |
[51:39] | – Sir. – Thank you. | -长官 -谢谢 |
[51:43] | Sir. | 长官 |
[51:47] | There’s been an attack. | 发生了一起袭击 |
[51:50] | Bomb, sir. In the Russian zone. | 长官 是炸弹 在俄占区 |
[51:52] | Oh, Christ. | 天呐 |
[51:54] | It’s only for a few days. | 就几天时间 |
[51:56] | I’ll be back in time for Christmas. | 我会赶在圣诞节前回来 |
[51:58] | Well, where are you going? I could come with you. | 那你要去哪 我和你一起去 |
[52:02] | I’m sorry, no. | 抱歉 你不能去 |
[52:07] | “This is the army, Mrs. Jones.” | 琼斯夫人 这是军队、 |
[52:09] | yes. | 是的 |
[52:10] | I’ll make it up to you, I promise. Hmm? | 我保证 会补偿你的 好吗 |
[52:17] | I suppose I should be used to it. | 我觉得我应该对此习惯了 |
[52:24] | Six days. | 6天 |
[52:27] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[52:30] | I asked. | 我问过了 |
[52:33] | I checked. | 也查过了 |
[52:37] | They’d have given you six days leave | 在葬礼后 他们给了你 |
[52:39] | after the funeral… | 六天的假 |
[52:45] | and you didn’t take it. | 你没有接受 |
[52:51] | Why didn’t you take it? | 你为什么不接受 |
[52:56] | I asked myself that | 我问过自己 |
[52:57] | and I had a lot of time to think about it. | 大部分时间我都在想 |
[52:59] | – Please. – And then I thought, why… | -请别 -我在想 为什么 |
[53:03] | “Maybe he just doesn’t… | 也许他只是不…… |
[53:07] | – Rach. – “…feel it like I do.” | -瑞 -不像我这么难过 |
[53:14] | – “He wasn’t there.” – No. | -他不在场 -不在 |
[53:16] | There was a war on. I had a job to do. | 战争还没结束 我有职责所在 |
[53:18] | What did I have? | 那我有什么 |
[53:24] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[53:30] | What is it you want from me? | 你想要我给你什么 |
[53:35] | Lewis… | 刘易斯 |
[53:42] | I want him back. | 我想他回来 |
[53:52] | I can’t do that for you. | 这我办不到 |
[53:56] | Lewis. Lewis. Please. | 刘易斯 刘易斯 求你了 |
[53:58] | I’m asking you. I’m begging you. | 我请求你 我乞求你 |
[54:02] | Please don’t go. | 不要走 |
[54:08] | I’m going out. | 我要出去一下 |
[55:50] | – Sir. – Barker. | -长官 -巴克 |
[59:44] | Michael could never manage that bit, either. | 迈克尔这里也弹不好 |
[59:49] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[59:52] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[59:57] | He died in the war. | 他死于战争 |
[1:00:03] | A bomb hit our house | 1942年7月2日 |
[1:00:05] | on July the 2nd, 1942… | 炸弹击中了我们的房子 |
[1:00:09] | and killed him. | 害死了他 |
[1:00:14] | He was 11. | 他那会11岁 |
[1:00:20] | He’d be about your age right now. | 现在应该和你差不多的年纪 |
[1:00:26] | He used to come home from school. | 他平时放学回家 |
[1:00:28] | He’d have… | 手上 |
[1:00:31] | He’d have ink all over his hands. | 他手上全是墨水 |
[1:00:36] | I’d have to spend hours… | 我要花很久 |
[1:00:41] | He’d get it all over the keys. | 他会弄到琴键上都是 |
[1:00:47] | And I don’t… | 而我不 |
[1:00:50] | I don’t think I can, um… | 我不能 |
[1:00:55] | I don’t know if I could, um… | 我不知道我能否 |
[1:00:59] | I don’t… | 不能 |
[1:01:03] | …think I can cope. | 我处理不了 |
[1:01:08] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:01:11] | I should have stopped him. I should have… | 我应该阻止他 我应该 |
[1:01:16] | I was his mother. | 我是他母亲 |
[1:01:21] | I was his mother. | 我是他母亲 |
[1:01:28] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[1:01:34] | I couldn’t… | 我不能 |
[1:01:36] | – I can’t bear it. – Freda. | -我无法忍受 -芙蕾达 |
[1:01:38] | I can’t bear | 我无法忍受 |
[1:01:42] | I can’t… | 我无法 |
[1:01:46] | I can’t bear it. | 我无法忍受 |
[1:01:50] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[1:02:01] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:02:24] | Mrs. Morgan. | 摩根夫人 |
[1:02:31] | I wondered if you’d like to join me for breakfast. | 我想问你是否愿意和我一起共进早餐 |
[1:02:36] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[1:02:41] | We would like that very much. | 非常愿意 |
[1:02:54] | I have somebody coming over tomorrow to do my hair, | 我请了人明天来帮我弄头发 |
[1:02:57] | if Freda would like to join me. | 芙蕾达想一起弄吗 |
[1:03:06] | Thank you, Mrs. Morgan. | 不了 谢谢 摩根女士 |
[1:03:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:03:10] | What’s wrong with my hair? | 我头发怎么了 |
[1:04:20] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:04:22] | Herr Lubert. Frau Morgan. | 鲁伯特先生 摩根女士 |
[1:04:25] | Will you need me this afternoon? | 下午还有需要我的地方吗 |
[1:04:27] | No, thank you, Greta. That will be all. | 不用了 谢谢 格蕾塔 没事了 |
[1:07:01] | These were your men. | 这些都是你的人 |
[1:07:07] | Do you have the man responsible? | 你们抓到做这事的人了吗 |
[1:07:10] | I’d like to see him. | 我想见一下 |
[1:07:19] | Siegfried Leitman, former SS Sturmbannfuhrer. | 齐格弗里德·雷特曼 前党卫队二级突击队大队长 |
[1:07:29] | Do you speak English? | 会说英语吗 |
[1:07:30] | – Yes, I do. – Good. | -会 -很好 |
[1:07:36] | This boy. | 这个男孩 |
[1:07:38] | Do you know him? | 你认识吗 |
[1:07:41] | – No. – Come on. | -不认识 -好好看看 |
[1:07:46] | Come on. You wear the same mark. | 说实话 你们有同样的标记 |
[1:07:48] | There are many of us with that mark. | 我们很多人都有这个标记 |
[1:07:51] | Then give me their names. | 把他们的名字都告诉我 |
[1:07:52] | Why would I do that? | 我凭什么告诉你 |
[1:07:57] | Colonel, this man still has his bootlaces on. | 克鲁尼 他的鞋带还在脚上 |
[1:08:00] | An oversight. | 我疏忽了 |
[1:08:02] | He might have hanged himself. | 他说不定会拿来上吊 |
[1:08:05] | But you didn’t, did you? Because you’re a coward. | 但你没有这么做 不是吗 因为你是个懦夫 |
[1:08:08] | And you send children to do your killing. | 你还派孩子去杀人 |
[1:08:12] | Yes. They make the best killers. | 是的 他们是最好的杀手 |
[1:08:16] | They don’t question it. | 他们不会提出疑问 |
[1:08:17] | And you don’t have the stomach for handling them. | 你也不忍心去处理他们 |
[1:08:20] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 那你就想错了 |
[1:08:21] | See, I killed younger than this. | 我杀过年纪更小的 |
[1:08:23] | When the war was on, before the bureaucrats took over, | 在战争打响初期 官僚掌权之前 |
[1:08:26] | I killed every German I got my hands on. | 我杀死了我抓到的每一个德国人 |
[1:08:28] | Because I wanted it to end. | 因为我想结束这一切 |
[1:08:29] | You are murderers too. | 你也是个杀人犯 |
[1:08:32] | You think we have forgotten? | 你觉得我们已经忘了吗 |
[1:08:34] | You are like a child who covers his eyes | 你像小孩一样一叶障目 |
[1:08:36] | and thinks the world goes away. | 不见泰山 |
[1:08:38] | But we won’t forget. | 但我们不会忘记 |
[1:08:40] | We will cut your men’s throats in the streets. | 我们会在大街上割破你们的喉咙 |
[1:08:43] | We will burn your women in their homes. | 在你们家里烧死你们的老婆 |
[1:08:45] | We will bomb your children | 炸死你们 |
[1:08:46] | while they are sleeping in their beds. | 还在床上做梦的孩子 |
[1:08:50] | Colonel Morgan. | 摩根上校 |
[1:08:52] | – You want it? – Nein! | -想吃枪子吗 -不想 |
[1:08:55] | Now, give me their names. | 现在 把他们的名字告诉我 |
[1:09:35] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:09:38] | No. | 不要 |
[1:09:47] | We’re nearly there. | 我们就快到了 |
[1:10:03] | It’s still freezing. | 还是好冷啊 |
[1:10:05] | I actually can’t feel my toes. | 我的脚指头都没知觉了 |
[1:10:07] | Oh, that’s not good. Let me check. | 这可不太妙 让我看看 |
[1:10:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[1:10:13] | – I’m just checking. – Stop it. | -我检查一下 -不要 |
[1:10:14] | – Stop it. – Yep, still here. | -快停下 -还好 还在 |
[1:10:17] | So are your feet. | 脚也还在 |
[1:10:18] | – Stop it. – Ankles, yep. Calves. | -停下啦 -脚踝 也在 小腿 |
[1:10:21] | And your thighs. | 还有大腿 |
[1:10:29] | Before the war, | 战争开始前 |
[1:10:30] | I bought some land in the Alps. | 我在阿尔卑斯山买了一些土地 |
[1:10:33] | Near Oberstdorf. | 在奥伯斯多夫附近 |
[1:10:35] | It’s not much now, just a cabin, | 还没什么东西 只有一个木屋 |
[1:10:38] | a bit like this one. | 跟这个有点像 |
[1:10:40] | Warmer, I hope. | 希望比这里暖和 |
[1:10:42] | I’m going to build a house. | 我要建个房子 |
[1:10:46] | Something very modern. | 现代化一点的 |
[1:10:49] | Just one floor… | 只有一层楼 |
[1:10:52] | set into the hillside… | 嵌入小山坡 |
[1:10:55] | with steel beams and a glass wall | 有钢梁和玻璃墙 |
[1:10:57] | facing the beautiful pine trees. | 能看到美丽的松树 |
[1:11:02] | You can ski to the front door. | 你可以滑雪滑到前门 |
[1:11:07] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:11:10] | Could you live in it? | 你会住进去吗 |
[1:11:14] | I don’t know how to ski. | 我还不会滑雪 |
[1:11:19] | You’re smiling. | 你笑了 |
[1:11:21] | – I smile all the time. – Hardly ever. | -我一直都在笑 -几乎没有过 |
[1:11:24] | Not since you came here. | 到这里以后就没笑过 |
[1:11:27] | I like you like this. | 我喜欢你这样 |
[1:11:33] | I never thought that I could be happy like this again. | 我从未想过自己可以再次获得幸福 |
[1:11:37] | Then come with us. | 那就和我们走吧 |
[1:11:41] | You don’t have your papers. | 你还没拿到证件 |
[1:11:44] | How will you travel? | 要怎么出行 |
[1:11:46] | They will clear me. | 我会拿到的 |
[1:11:48] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[1:12:07] | This is Stunde Null. | 这就是”归零点” |
[1:12:10] | The Zero Hour. | 零点 |
[1:12:14] | Everything can start again. | 一切可以从新开始 |
[1:13:59] | I let him get to me. Leitman. | 刚才我被他惹恼了 雷特曼 |
[1:14:02] | I shouldn’t have. | 不应该这样的 |
[1:14:04] | He murdered children, sir. Hmm. | 他杀了孩子们 长官 |
[1:14:07] | If it was me, I would have loaded the gun. | 要是我的话 就开枪了 |
[1:14:11] | You would have loaded the gun? | 你会开枪吗 |
[1:14:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:14:16] | No, you wouldn’t have. | 不 你不会的 |
[1:14:18] | Yeah. No, I wouldn’t. | 是 我不会的 |
[1:14:20] | Dad always said I lack the spine to be a soldier. | 我爸总说我不是块当兵的料 |
[1:14:23] | Yes. | 确实 |
[1:14:25] | Then I think your dad probably gave you a compliment. | 我觉得你爸也许是在夸你 |
[1:14:32] | It’s not the war that makes men of us. | 战争没法定义我们的 |
[1:14:39] | I’ve done things I’m certainly not proud of. | 我也做过我一点都不觉得骄傲的事情 |
[1:14:45] | I often wonder, my wife… | 我总是在想 我妻子 |
[1:14:48] | if she knew… how she’d feel about me. | 如果她知道这些 她会怎么想我 |
[1:15:02] | Let’s get out of this bloody cold and go home. | 我们赶紧回家吧 离开这个冻死人的地方 |
[1:15:57] | Rachael. | 瑞秋 |
[1:16:00] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[1:16:02] | Now, what’s all this about? | 所以 约我出来关干什么 |
[1:16:03] | I need a favor. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:16:06] | It’s taking a long time to clear Lubert. | 这么长时间了鲁伯特还没有拿到证件 |
[1:16:09] | What’s your secret? | 你的秘诀是什么 |
[1:16:11] | – What? – Something’s changed. | -什么 -什么东西不一样了 |
[1:16:12] | Oh, it’s my hair. I had it done. | 头发 我做了个发型 |
[1:16:15] | No. Mmm. | 不是 |
[1:16:18] | Something else. | 别的地方 |
[1:16:22] | It’s Christmas. | 那就是因为圣诞节 |
[1:16:24] | I’ve always liked Christmas. | 我一直都好喜欢圣诞节 |
[1:16:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:16:29] | I can’t stand it. | 我可受不了 |
[1:16:31] | Not Christmas without children. | 没有孩子就不是圣诞节 |
[1:16:38] | Oh, is the teddy bear for the girl? | 那是给小姑娘的泰迪熊吗 |
[1:16:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:16:45] | And…the cigars? | 雪茄呢 |
[1:16:47] | – For my husband. – When he gets back? | -给我老公的 -他什么时候回来 |
[1:16:49] | Yes. For when he gets back. | 对 什么时候回来什么时候给他 |
[1:16:56] | Well, I suppose I could ask Keith | 好吧 我想我可以去问问凯斯 |
[1:16:57] | what’s taking so long to clear him. | 看看他为什么还没拿到证件 |
[1:17:55] | If you’re going to spy on a girl, | 如果你要监视一个女孩 |
[1:17:57] | the least you could do is pay her a compliment. | 你至少也该夸夸她吧 |
[1:18:00] | Hello, Rach. | 你好 瑞 |
[1:18:01] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[1:18:03] | Lewis. | 刘易斯 |
[1:18:12] | Is Lubert around? | 鲁伯特在吗 |
[1:18:16] | I think he’s in the garden. | 他应该在花园 |
[1:18:18] | – Why? – He should join us. | -问他干嘛 -他应该一起来 |
[1:18:20] | I’m going to clean up. I have some news. | 我先去收拾一下 我有些消息要宣布 |
[1:18:33] | What are we celebrating? | 我们要庆祝什么 |
[1:18:35] | I’ve been offered a new post. | 我得到了新职位 |
[1:18:41] | Your trip was successful? | 你的旅途还顺利吗 |
[1:18:43] | Successful? Well, um… | 顺利吗 这个 |
[1:18:46] | Let us see, shall we? | 你看看就知道了 |
[1:18:48] | Herr Morgan? Shall I prepare supper? | 摩根先生 我要准备晚餐吗 |
[1:18:50] | That won’t be necessary, Greta. | 不需要了 格蕾塔 |
[1:18:52] | We’re going out to a regimental dinner tonight. | 我们今晚出去吃团圆餐 |
[1:18:54] | But you can please join us for a glass of champagne. | 但请你也来一起喝杯香槟吧 |
[1:18:57] | Come on. Come in and join us. | 来吧 和我们一起 |
[1:19:00] | A second Christmas. | 第二个圣诞节 |
[1:19:02] | Shall we say a Russian one. | 也算是俄式圣诞节 |
[1:19:04] | A post? Where? | 新职位 在哪里 |
[1:19:07] | The War Office. | 陆军部 |
[1:19:09] | London. | 伦敦 |
[1:19:12] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[1:19:15] | So? | 然后呢 |
[1:19:18] | I’ve been cleared. | 我拿到证件了 |
[1:19:19] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:19:21] | Congratulations. Burnham must have pulled some strings. | 祝贺你 博纳姆一定是走了不少门路 |
[1:19:25] | – That’s really wonderful. – Yes, it is. | -这可太好了 -可不是嘛 |
[1:19:27] | I, um… I don’t understand. | 我 有点不明白 |
[1:19:29] | You haven’t finished your work here. | 你在这里的任务还没有完成啊 |
[1:19:31] | Well, I put in a request. I didn’t want to tell you. | 其实是我提的要求 没告诉你 |
[1:19:33] | I didn’t want you to get your hopes up. | 是因为我不想让你空抱希望 |
[1:19:34] | But we’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[1:19:38] | So, from both of us, I’d like to say thank you, | 所以 让我们为彼此举起这杯酒 |
[1:19:40] | and to new beginnings. | 庆祝新的开始 |
[1:20:05] | Bertie? | 伯蒂 |
[1:20:35] | Bertie. | 伯蒂 |
[1:21:09] | Right. | 走吧 |
[1:21:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:21:15] | This dress, it isn’t right. | 这条裙子选的不合适 |
[1:21:27] | What are you doing? He’s downstairs. | 你在干嘛 他就在楼下 |
[1:21:29] | Just tell him. | 跟他摊牌 |
[1:21:32] | Tell him you’re leaving with me tonight. | 告诉他你今晚要和我一起走 |
[1:21:34] | – I can’t. – Then I will. | -不行 -那我去说 |
[1:21:43] | No, it has to come from me. | 不 这句话要说也得是我来说 |
[1:21:56] | – It’s the same dress. – What? | -还是一样的裙子啊 -什么 |
[1:22:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:22:19] | My love. | 亲爱的 |
[1:22:22] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:22:34] | Rachael! | 瑞秋 |
[1:22:38] | – Lew. -Yes? | -刘 -怎么了 |
[1:22:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[1:22:43] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[1:22:47] | Just a minute. | 等一会吧 |
[1:22:54] | – General. – How are you? | -将军阁下 -近来如何 |
[1:22:56] | Good, good. How are you? | 不错 还不错 你呢 |
[1:23:20] | You know you’ll be wasted in Whitehall. | 你知道你在白厅实在太屈才了 |
[1:23:23] | Well, you’re leaving this city | 那么 你离开这个城市时 |
[1:23:24] | in better shape than you found it. | 比来的时候状态更好 |
[1:23:26] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:23:28] | Glad to be of service. | 乐意效劳 |
[1:23:31] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:23:32] | Rachael. Oh, Rachael. | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[1:23:38] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[1:23:40] | – What? – You’re really leaving? | -什么 -你真的要走了 |
[1:23:41] | Won’t you miss it? | 你会怀念吗 |
[1:23:43] | What will she miss? | 有什么值得怀念的 |
[1:23:44] | – The staff? – The people. | -工作人员 -这里的人 |
[1:23:47] | I must say, I’m surprised at you, Morgan. | 不得不说 摩根 我对你感到很惊讶 |
[1:23:51] | For what? | 惊讶什么 |
[1:23:52] | I thought you’d prefer to handle the matter yourself. | 我以为你更愿意自己处理这事 |
[1:23:55] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全听不懂你打的什么哑谜 |
[1:23:57] | Ah, don’t play innocent. | 还装不知道呢 |
[1:23:59] | If you’re so bloody convinced Lubert’s clean, | 如果你如此确信鲁伯特是清白的 |
[1:24:01] | don’t send your wife to press his case for you. | 就别派你妻子去催促他证件的事 |
[1:24:18] | Do you really want to go back to London rationing? | 你真的想回到伦敦的配给制去吗 |
[1:24:20] | I’m sure Lewis would forgive you | 若是你真的选择留下来的话 |
[1:24:22] | if you did choose to stay. | 相信刘易斯肯定会原谅你的 |
[1:24:23] | Susan. Ladies. Excuse me. | 苏珊 各位女士 抱歉 |
[1:24:25] | Would you mind if I borrowed my wife? | 我是否可以和我妻子跳支曲 |
[1:24:29] | Please. | 请吧 |
[1:24:45] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 跟我说我错了 |
[1:24:50] | What I’m thinking… | 我在想的事情 |
[1:24:53] | Tell me I’m losing my mind. | 告诉我我疯了 |
[1:24:56] | Lewis… | 刘易斯 |
[1:24:59] | I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[1:25:07] | How long? | 多长时间了 |
[1:25:11] | – No, not here. – I was gone a few days. | -别 别在这里问 -我只不过走了几天 |
[1:25:13] | How long have you been fucking him? | 你跟他做了多久了 |
[1:25:16] | – Don’t do this. – I want to know. | -别这样 -我要知道 |
[1:25:18] | Why? What difference does it make? | 事已至此 知道又能怎样 |
[1:25:19] | I want to know the moment our marriage was over. | 我想知道你我的婚姻是何时消亡的 |
[1:25:21] | It’s been over for years, ever since Michael died. | 一年前迈克尔死后 我们的婚姻就名存实亡了 |
[1:25:24] | Don’t you dare bring him into this. | 你竟然敢把迈克尔扯进来 |
[1:25:27] | Everything changed when he died. | 他死后一切都变了 |
[1:25:29] | Why can’t you admit it? | 你何时才能承认 |
[1:25:33] | You left me. | 你丢下了我 |
[1:25:39] | – It’s my fault. – No, no. | -是我的错 -不 不 |
[1:25:41] | It’s mine. | 我的错 |
[1:25:45] | Why can’t you just say it? | 为什么不直接指责我 |
[1:25:47] | Say it. | 你倒是说啊 |
[1:25:50] | You blame me for letting him die. | 你一直对我没能救他耿耿于怀 |
[1:26:10] | Take me home. | 送我回家 |
[1:26:12] | Please, can you take me home? | 求你了 能送我回家吗 |
[1:26:18] | Just get in. Get in the car. Get in the car. | 赶紧上车 赶紧上车 |
[1:26:22] | Give me the keys. | 车钥匙给我 |
[1:26:24] | – Give me the keys. – Here they are, sir. | -钥匙给我 -给您 长官 |
[1:27:03] | Rachael, get down. | 瑞秋 快趴下 |
[1:27:05] | Rachael, hold on. | 瑞秋 坚持住 |
[1:27:10] | – Oh, dear God. – Rachael, are you hurt? | -上帝啊 -瑞秋 你受伤了吗 |
[1:27:12] | – Are you hurt? – Lewis. | -有受伤吗 -刘易斯 |
[1:27:13] | I’m going after him. | 我去追 |
[1:27:14] | – Lewis, Lewis. – It was two shots. | -刘易斯 刘易斯 -开了两枪 |
[1:27:16] | – Stay in the car. – Just… | -在车里待好 -不要 |
[1:27:36] | I will fire! Stop! | 我会开枪的 站住 |
[1:27:43] | Bertie? | 伯蒂 |
[1:27:55] | Stop or I will fire! I will shoot! | 站住否则我就开枪了 我会开枪的 |
[1:27:59] | You have nowhere to go! | 你无路可逃 |
[1:28:15] | Come on! | 开枪啊 |
[1:28:27] | Albert! | 阿尔伯特 |
[1:28:30] | Freda, no. | 芙蕾达 别去 |
[1:28:33] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[1:28:34] | Albert! | 阿尔伯特 |
[1:28:36] | Help me! Help me! | 救我 救救我 |
[1:28:38] | Albert! | 阿尔伯特 |
[1:28:47] | Come on. | 别看了 |
[1:28:57] | Just stay with me. Stay with me. | 我在这儿呢 我在这呢 |
[1:29:20] | Take him. | 带他走吧 |
[1:29:58] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[1:30:10] | I should never have brought you here. | 我当初就不该带你来这儿 |
[1:30:22] | Can’t blame you… | 并不怪你 |
[1:30:25] | for wanting to start again. | 你只是想重新开始 |
[1:32:15] | Lewis? | 刘易斯 |
[1:32:19] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:32:23] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[1:32:25] | She’s sleeping. | 睡着了 |
[1:32:31] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[1:32:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:32:40] | We should leave in the morning. | 我们明天早晨就离开 |
[1:33:54] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[1:34:49] | How did it happen? | 他怎么走的 |
[1:34:54] | Was he in pain? | 离开的过程痛苦吗 |
[1:34:59] | He was caught in the blast. | 他被直接炸到的 |
[1:35:02] | It was instant. | 没有痛苦 |
[1:35:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:35:29] | You know, I never wanted to leave you. | 其实 我从未想过离开你 |
[1:35:36] | I had to. | 但实在不得已 |
[1:35:41] | You know, I see his face… | 每当我望向你 |
[1:35:44] | every time I look at you. | 就能看到他的脸 |
[1:35:48] | When you laugh, I… | 你笑的时候 |
[1:35:54] | h-h-hear his voice. | 我就能听到他的声音 |
[1:35:56] | I… | 我 |
[1:35:59] | When I… | 当我 |
[1:36:00] | Every time I touch you, I… | 每当我触碰你 |
[1:36:09] | I smell him on your skin. | 我都能在你肌肤上闻到他的气味 |
[1:36:33] | You’re the best part of me, Rachael. | 瑞秋 你是我心中的唯一 |
[1:36:38] | You always will be. | 至死不渝 |
[1:39:05] | Rachael? | 瑞秋 |
[1:39:09] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:39:36] | Rachael? | 瑞秋 |
[1:39:42] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:39:44] | You’re coming with me. | 你要跟我走的 |
[1:39:45] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:39:49] | We needed each other. | 我们互相需要 |
[1:39:53] | But this is, this is what you wanted. | 但这 这是你想要的 |
[1:39:57] | To start again. | 重新开始 |
[1:40:00] | I do. | 是的 |
[1:40:03] | I do. | 确实是 |
[1:40:13] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:40:20] | Rachael. | 瑞秋 |
[1:40:31] | Papa! | 爸爸 |