Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Aeronauts(热气球飞行家)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Aeronauts(热气球飞行家)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:热气球飞行家
英文名称:The Aeronauts
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] How bad is the tear?! 裂口有多大
[00:51] We need to lose more weight! 我们得继续减重
[00:57] Stop the carriage! 停车
[01:04] Amelia? 阿米莉亚
[01:13] Are you quite well? 你还好吗
[01:16] You don’t need to fly today. 你不非得今天飞
[01:18] You can return to Richmond with me. 和我一起回里士满吧
[01:19] Antonia, I just need a moment. 安东尼娅 我歇一会就没事了
[01:21] After all you’ve been through, no one will think worse of you. 你遭遇过那种事 没人会瞧不起你的
[01:23] I would. 我会
[01:25] I would think worse of me. 我会瞧不起自己
[01:28] I have an agreement with Mr. Glaisher. 我和格雷舍尔先生约好了
[01:32] You barely know the man, 你几乎不了解他
[01:33] and the little you do, you’re irritated by. 不怎么了解都已经让你厌烦了
[01:35] Antonia, please, I… 安东尼娅 拜托 我
[01:38] just need a moment. 只是需要休息一会儿
[01:41] One last piece of sisterly advice. 做姐姐的再给你最后一条忠告
[01:45] Doubt is there to be listened to. 不要忽略质疑的声音
[02:19] Come and get your tickets! 快来买票啊
[02:21] Amelia Wren! How high will she go?! 阿米莉亚·雷恩 她会飞到多高
[02:25] And afterwards, I’ve got to take you straight to… 之后我得直接带你去…
[02:30] Amelia Wren! 阿米莉亚·雷恩
[02:32] Well, I read all about it… 我读过她的…
[02:48] Hey, you! Get out of the road! 你 别挡路
[02:49] Come on. Move along. 快让开
[03:51] She’s late. 她迟到了
[03:52] She is, but that’s the least of your concerns. 没错 但你不用操心这个
[03:54] We’ll lose the light, John. 阳光要消失了 约翰
[03:55] James, do the clouds not look ominous to you? 詹姆斯 你不觉得这乌云是不详的预兆吗
[03:57] I repeatedly explained to Miss Wren 我向雷恩小姐解释过无数次
[03:58] the importance of catching the right light 把握合适光线 合适风向
[04:00] and the right wind at the right time, 以及合适时机的重要性
[04:01] – and she’s just openly ignored me. – James, look up. -而她直接无视了我 -詹姆斯 抬头看
[04:06] It’s not a concern, John. 没什么好担心的 约翰
[04:06] The readings I took this morning were quite clear. 我今早检测到的读数非常清楚
[04:08] Far be it from me to doubt you, James, 我不是要质疑你 詹姆斯
[04:10] but your weather predictions have been wrong in the past, 但你之前的天气预测一直都是错的
[04:12] and it’s just possible that you’ve missed… 有可能是你遗漏了…
[04:13] Don’t even think of it. 想都别想
[04:16] Ned Chambers, 奈德·钱伯斯
[04:18] John Trew, my very good friend. John, this is Ned, 我的挚友约翰·特鲁 约翰 这位是奈德
[04:20] one of the hardy entrepreneurs who’s invested in our expedition. 投资我们探险之旅的无畏企业家之一
[04:23] Do not even think of telling me flight is not possible. 别想告诉我今天飞不成了
[04:26] Mr. Chambers, we are scientists of the air, 钱伯斯先生 我们是天空方面的专家
[04:28] and we can tell you the one thing no one can control is, 很负责任的告诉您 有一样东西是无法控制的
[04:30] well, the air. 那就是天空
[04:31] I have paid for gas. I have paid for silk. 燃料钱是我出的 做气球的钱也是我出的
[04:34] And is this balloon not the strongest and largest that’s ever been? 这个热气球难道不是有史以来最大最结实的吗
[04:37] Even so, it can’t fight the weather. 即便如此 它也无法与气候对抗
[04:40] You don’t want to be responsible for a tragedy, sir. 您不会想亲手酿成惨剧的 先生
[04:41] I don’t wish to be responsible for refunding the 10,000 我更不想为一万名来这里
[04:44] that came here because you promised them history. 见证你们创造历史的观众退款
[04:46] We’ll fly, Ned. We’ll fly. 今天会起飞的 奈德
[04:48] I only need the sky to hold for 90 minutes, 我只需要风和日丽的九十分钟
[04:50] and once we’re above the cloud line, 等我们到达了云层之上
[04:52] we’ll be fine. 就没问题了
[04:53] Good. That’s fixed, then. 好 那就这么定了
[04:54] Now, did you not promise me a 5 o’clock ascent? 你不是向我保证过五点升空吗
[04:59] I’m set. 我准备好了
[05:00] I’m merely waiting for pilot. 只是在等飞行员
[05:02] And it’s not the first time Miss Wren has kept me waiting. 雷恩小姐不是第一次迟到了
[05:12] What a truly pleasant man. 这人真够讨人喜欢的
[05:16] One must make compromises 为了成就伟大
[05:17] in order to achieve greatness, my friend. 必须有所妥协 我的朋友
[05:22] And he… 而他
[05:24] is merely one compromise. 只是一个小妥协
[05:35] Hello, everybody, and welcome! 大家好 欢迎各位
[05:44] Welcome back, Amelia! 欢迎回来 阿米莉亚
[05:45] Are you ready? 你们准备好了吗
[05:55] Amelia! 阿米莉亚
[06:00] You’re incredibly late. 你迟到太久了
[06:03] Lesson number one of Aeronautics, 飞行学第一课
[06:05] We are creatures of the skies 天空才是我们的归属
[06:07] and have no respect for landlocked clocks. 不要在意陆地上的时间
[06:10] Mr. Glaisher, are you really not a gentleman at all? 格雷舍尔先生 你不是一位翩翩君子吗
[06:15] Hold out your hand to me. 伸出手扶我
[06:19] Go on, Glaisher! Go on! Take her hand! 去吧 格雷舍尔 牵她的手
[06:20] Look like you’ve never seen a woman before! 你难道从没见过女人吗
[06:23] Don’t keep a lady waiting! Come on, Mr. Glaisher! 别让女士等着 快点 格雷舍尔先生
[06:25] Take her hand! 牵她的手
[06:26] Take her hand, Mr. Glaisher! 牵她的手 格雷舍尔先生
[06:33] You’re naughty! 真调皮
[06:37] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[06:38] Mr. Glaisher, you have no conception of how ready I am. 格雷舍尔先生 我准备得不能更充分了
[06:50] Posey! 姿姿
[06:51] Good dog. 乖狗狗
[06:54] She’s got a dog! 她有一条狗
[06:57] – Posey. – No, no, no. -姿姿 -不不不
[06:59] No, absolutely not. 不 绝对不行
[07:00] Under no circumstances are we taking a dog. 我们绝对不能带狗
[07:02] I told you we’d have to play to the crowd, 我告诉过你我们得让观众开心
[07:04] and they prefer my dog to your boxes. 观众就想看狗狗上天
[07:05] Those are essential meteorological instruments. 那些都是至关重要的气象设备
[07:07] And this is an essential dog. 那这是一条至关重要的狗
[07:11] She’s called Posey. 她叫姿姿
[07:12] The essential… 至关重要的
[07:14] Posey! 姿姿
[07:21] Go on. In you go. 来吧 进去
[07:23] Excuse me. 借过
[07:25] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[07:28] today, myself… Amelia Wren… 今天 我阿米莉亚·雷恩
[07:31] my naughty scientist, Mr. Glaisher… 我调皮的科学家 格雷舍尔先生
[07:35] and my wonder dog Posey 还有我的好狗狗姿姿
[07:37] are going to change the world. 将要改变世界
[07:40] Are you ready for us to do so? 你们准备好见证这一刻了吗
[07:45] This balloon on which I stand… 此刻我攀上的热气球
[07:49] the Mammoth… is a balloon like no other, 猛犸号 是举世无双的热气球
[07:54] and will allow us to ascend higher into the air 我们将搭乘它飞向天空
[07:59] than any man or woman has ever gone. 达到任何男女都未曾企及过的高度
[08:11] The French rose to 23,000 feet. 法国人曾升到海拔7010米
[08:15] Today, we will break that record 今天 我们将打破这个纪录
[08:19] and reclaim it for these fair shores! 将荣耀带回不列颠群岛
[08:25] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[08:27] We may reach the Moon 我们可能会到达月球
[08:31] and bring back… 然后带回
[08:33] stardust! 星尘
[08:36] Today is a day when history will be made, 今天写下的伟大历史
[08:41] and you will all be a part of it. 将由你我共同创造
[08:48] Mr. Glaisher, now is your moment. 格雷舍尔先生 轮到你上场了
[08:51] Up you get. 上来吧
[09:06] Fireworks? 还放烟火
[09:08] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[09:09] Yes. I just need to retake my ground readings 好了 再记录一次地面读数
[09:12] and then do one final check of the equipment. 再最后检查一遍设备
[09:14] Well, my equipment 我的设备可全都
[09:17] was all prepared in advance. 提前准备好了
[09:19] Now, don’t touch this rope, Mr. Glaisher, 别碰这根绳子 格雷舍尔先生
[09:21] ’cause it will let out the gas. 会把气放掉
[09:22] I do know how a balloon works. 我知道该怎么操作气球
[09:25] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[09:27] We fly. 我们要飞起来
[09:28] – The sky awaits. – Wait, no. -天空在等着呢 -等等 不行
[09:30] These ground readings are essential. 这些地面读数很重要
[09:31] If they’re not accurate… 如果不准确…
[09:39] Godspeed, old man. 祝好运 老伙计
[09:42] Goodbye! 再见
[09:57] – What are you doing? – Giving the people their money’s worth. -你在干什么 -让那些人值回票价
[09:59] W-Will that not damage the integrity of the balloon? 那不会破坏气球的平衡吗
[10:01] Perhaps. 可能会
[10:03] Goodbye! 再见
[10:04] For God’s sake. 天啊
[10:06] Goodbye! 再见
[10:09] This is absurd. 太荒唐了
[10:11] It’s what they call entertainment, Mr. Glaisher. 这就是传说中的娱乐 格雷舍尔先生
[10:13] Well, I’m not finding it particularly entertaining. 我没觉得有什么可乐的
[10:15] It requires a… a sense of humor, 这需要幽默感
[10:17] which you seem to lack. 你好像恰恰没有
[10:24] This is ridiculous. 真是胡闹
[10:26] Don’t be so sour. 别这么酸嘛
[10:27] Give me the dog. 把狗给我
[10:29] What do you mean, give you the dog? 什么叫把狗给你
[10:30] – Pass me Posey, Mr. Glaisher. – I’m not giving you the dog. -把姿姿递给我 格雷舍尔先生 -不可能
[10:32] Mr. Glaisher, the dog. Now. 格雷舍尔先生 狗 快点
[10:39] Goodbye! 再见
[10:44] Quick. 快点
[10:46] – Come on! – What, you just want me to… -快啊 -怎么 你想让我…
[10:48] – what, just pass her to you? – Pass her up. -怎么 就这么把它递给你 -递给我
[10:49] – Yes, pass her up. – All right. -对 递上来 -好吧
[10:51] Come on, Posey. Come on! 快来 姿姿 来
[10:54] No, don’t! 不要
[10:58] Did you see that? 你看到了吗
[11:04] Well done, Posey. 好样的 姿姿
[11:08] Come on, Posey. Come on, girl. 来 姿姿 快来 好姑娘
[11:12] There he is. 接到它了
[11:16] Mr. Glaisher, you are airborne for the first time in your life. 格雷舍尔先生 你这辈子头一次上了天
[11:20] I suggest you spend less time frowning at me and… 我建议你别把时间都浪费来瞪我
[11:23] more taking in this beautiful world we’ve just left. 好好看看我们刚离开的这个美妙世界吧
[11:49] Quite something, isn’t she? 很了不起 对吧
[11:51] London. 伦敦
[12:50] It all looks so… 一切看起来都…
[12:52] Insignificant? 无足轻重了
[12:56] Do you take anything seriously, Miss Wren? 有什么事能让你认真起来吗 雷恩小姐
[12:59] Some things. 有些事能
[13:00] That crowd gathered to witness us break the height record. 那群人聚在一起是要见证我们打破高度记录
[13:03] They didn’t need to see a flying dog. 他们不需要看到飞在天上的狗
[13:06] Still stuck there, are you? 还在耿耿于怀吗
[13:07] I’ve spent much of my life 我这辈子有很多时间
[13:09] being laughed at for what I do, Miss Wren. 都在因自己的事业而被嘲笑
[13:11] I’d rather hope that today might prove an exception. 我希望今天会是个例外
[13:14] Tell me, what determines your reputation? 告诉我 你的声誉是由什么决定的
[13:16] My reputation? 我的声誉
[13:17] Yes, your standing in the scientific community. 是的 你在科学界的地位
[13:20] The papers I’ve written, the discoveries I’ve uncovered. 我写的论文 发现的成果
[13:22] Your reputation is built on paper, 你的文章决定了你的声誉
[13:24] and my reputation is built on screams. 而我的声誉则取决于人们的欢呼
[13:26] And those people below, they came to be entertained. 下面那些人 他们是来享受娱乐的
[13:29] And they, if you didn’t know, 如果你还不知道的话
[13:30] are the ones paying for this trip. 他们也是这次旅行的出资人
[13:33] You off to the opera? 你要去看戏吗
[13:39] I’ve been looking at the same thing. 我也一直在观察它
[13:41] Don’t tell me that cloud isn’t a cause for concern. 别告诉我那片乌云不值得担心
[13:44] I’m the scientist; you’re the pilot. 我才是科学家 而你是飞行员
[13:46] Let’s stick to our roles, shall we? 我们还是各司其职吧 好吗
[14:10] James! 詹姆斯
[14:12] – James! – Come on, John. -詹姆斯 -快来啊 约翰
[14:13] – I’ll not miss the takeoff. – It’s in the air. -我可不想错过起飞 -反正要上天
[14:15] We could have stayed on the ground and looked up. 我们待在地上抬头看天就好
[14:18] We must see it from the best vantage point, Johnny. 我们必须在最佳观察点看 约翰尼
[14:20] For God’s sake. 饶了我吧
[14:28] Sky’s clear, so I predict a clean takeoff, 晴空万里 我预测能顺利升空
[14:31] which means that in precisely 24 seconds we should see it. 就是说还有24秒我们就能看到了
[14:35] You are aware 你知道
[14:36] he might not make it off the ground? 他可能没法成功离开地面吧
[14:38] Charles Green will make it off the ground. 查尔斯·格林会成功离开地面的
[14:41] Maybe not quite so close to the edge of the building. 你还是别到那么边上去吧
[14:43] Listen, John, will you stop scowling at me? 约翰 你能别再瞪我了吗
[14:44] – Sc… – Do I count the hours that I spend -瞪你… -我要不要算算
[14:46] helping you pin butterflies to a board? 我花了多少时间帮你在板子上钉蝴蝶
[14:49] Pinning butterflies is not a dangerous pursuit. 钉蝴蝶又不是什么危险的追求
[14:52] Five, four, 五 四
[14:55] three, two, 三 二
[14:58] one. 一
[15:08] Could be anything. 什么原因都有可能
[15:10] The gas valve ruptured. The silk tore. 气阀爆裂了 或者布撕裂了
[15:22] He’s rethought the balloon shape. 他重新设计了气球的形状
[15:25] It’s wider at the top, like a parachute. 顶部加宽了 就像个降落伞
[15:27] That’s very clever. 真聪明
[15:29] May I look? 我能看看吗
[15:30] Yes, you may. Here. 当然 来
[15:41] John. 约翰
[15:43] If you’ve had time enough… 你看够了吧
[15:57] You’ll get your chance, you know. 你也会有机会的
[15:59] They’ll realize your worth. 他们会意识到你的价值
[16:01] I think they know my worth quite well enough. 我觉得他们已经很清楚我的价值了
[16:06] Gentlemen! Gentlemen! 先生们 先生们
[16:08] We-we know more now about this world around us 我们此刻比历史上任何时候
[16:11] than at any moment in our history. 都更了解我们身处的这个世界
[16:13] And yet, still, still, we are limited 然而 我们还是受自己的无知所限
[16:16] by our ignorance as to what is truly above us. 不了解我们头上的这片天空
[16:19] Now, with the progress that we have made in balloon ascent 以我们目前在气球升空方面取得的进展
[16:22] here at the Society, pioneered by Charles Green, 也是我们协会在查尔斯的领导下取得的进展
[16:25] we could advance meteorology by decades. 我们也许能将气象学向前推进数十年
[16:28] Analysis of the Earth’s magnetic field, 对地球磁场
[16:29] the solar spectrum, knowledge of the dew point, 和太阳光谱的分析 对露点温度的认知
[16:32] understanding of oxygenation of the atmosphere, 对大气氧气的了解
[16:34] – atmospheric… – He wants my balloon! -大气… -他想要我的气球
[16:37] No, sir. 不 先生
[16:39] No, sir, I ask for funding for my own expedition into the skies. 不是的 我是想请各位资助我个人对天空的探索
[16:44] By gathering enough data, 只要能收集到足够的数据
[16:46] I believe that we will be able to uncover patterns 我相信我们能发现
[16:49] – and correlations that… – Sir, -一些模式和联系… -先生
[16:50] we are scientists, not fortune tellers. 我们是科学家 不是预言家
[16:53] You’re talking about weather prediction. 你说的是要预报天气
[16:54] But is that not our responsibility as scientists, 但那不正是我们科学家的责任吗
[16:57] to find order in chaos, gentlemen? 在混乱中寻找秩序 先生们
[17:00] Please, if we could understand the sky above us… 拜托 如果我们能了解头顶的这片天空
[17:00] You are no closer to predicting the movements of the weather 你连瓶子里一只青蛙的动作都预测不了
[17:03] than the movements of a frog in a jar. 还想预报天气动向
[17:05] If we could understand the skies above us, gentlemen… 如果我们能了解头顶的天空 先生们
[17:09] Gentlemen, we… 先生们 我们…
[17:10] – You’re delusional, my friend. – With your financial support, -你疯了 朋友 -有了你们的财力支持
[17:11] we are on the precipice of extraordinary change. 我们眼看就能迎来非凡的改变了
[17:15] The possibility of advanced weather prediction could… 推动天气预测的可能性可能会…
[17:19] it could save lives. Gentlemen. 可能会拯救生命 先生们
[17:21] Gent… Gentlemen, please! 先…先生们 请听我说
[17:23] We have to sit through this? 我们非听不可吗
[17:25] Please! 拜托
[17:37] “James Glaisher spoke again “詹姆斯·格雷舍尔本周在皇家学会
[17:39] this week at the Royal Society 再次谈起他计划
[17:42] of his plans to make a science of the weather.” 要将天气变成一门科学”
[17:46] In-in The Times. You read it? 《泰晤士报》上的 你看了吗
[17:48] Yes, I’ve read it, Pa. 我看了 爸爸
[17:49] “To the accompaniment of much laughter.” “引来哄堂大笑”
[17:52] – Oh, Arthur, please stop. – They’re wrong, by the way. -亚瑟 求你别念了 -不过他们错了
[17:54] Well, many more thought you were. 认为你错了的人更多
[17:57] Well, many didn’t believe in Newton. 还有很多人不相信牛顿呢
[17:58] Newton? Oh, James. 牛顿 詹姆斯
[18:01] Newton changed the way we see the Earth 牛顿改变了我们对地球
[18:04] and the planets and the stars. 行星和恒星的看法
[18:07] You think you can predict… 而你认为你能预测
[18:11] when it might rain. 何时会下雨
[18:14] Th-These things that people are saying about you, James, 人们议论你的那些话 詹姆斯
[18:19] don’t-don’t… don’t they hurt? 不刺耳吗
[18:23] I wish it didn’t hurt you. 我希望你不觉得刺耳
[18:41] Time, nine minutes and 23 seconds. 时间 9分23秒
[18:46] Altitude is 5,400 feet. 海拔1646米
[18:51] And air temperature is 64 degrees Fahrenheit. 气温18摄氏度
[18:55] Delightful. Could you…? 不错 你能不能帮我…
[19:00] – What? – Just-just at the top. -什么 -解上面就行
[19:04] Yeah. 好
[19:18] You should put on your oilskins, Mr. Glaisher. 你应该穿上你的防水服 格雷舍尔先生
[19:38] All right. 好了
[19:39] Out you come. 出来吧
[19:42] What are you attaching to those pigeons? 你在给鸽子系什么
[19:43] Our readings. 我们的读数
[19:48] I see. 懂了
[19:50] Reassuring to know you’ve contemplated our deaths. 你能考虑到我们遇难真让人宽心
[19:52] I’ve just insured against them, should we not make it back. 只是保险起见 万一我们回不去
[20:10] Cloud ahoy. 云来了
[20:32] “What more felicitie can fall to creature 还有什么降临众生的幸福
[20:35] Than to enjoy delight… 堪比无拘无束地…
[20:37] – with libertie… – With libertie, -享受愉悦 -享受愉悦
[20:39] And to be lord of all the workes of Nature. 堪比成为大自然的鬼斧神工之主
[20:43] To raine in th’ aire from earth… 堪比将雨水从苍穹之顶
[20:46] …to the highest skie, 洒向大地
[20:48] To feed on flowres and weeds of glorious feature. 堪比以生性灿烂的花儿与野草为食
[20:53] To take what ever thing doth please the eie?” 堪比将赏心悦目的万物尽收眼底
[20:59] Spenser. 斯宾塞
[21:02] “The Fate of the Butterflie.” 《蝴蝶的命运》
[21:03] It’s one of my favorite poems. 我最喜欢的诗之一
[21:10] Surprising. 没想到啊
[21:11] I didn’t have you down as a literary man. 看不出你还是个文人
[21:14] Men of science, uh, can enjoy words, Miss Wren. 科学之人也可以热爱文字 雷恩小姐
[21:18] My husband loved that poem. 我丈夫喜欢那首诗
[21:21] I would have liked to have met your husband. 真希望曾有幸认识你丈夫
[21:24] I’m not sure he’d have liked you. 我觉得他不会喜欢你
[21:27] Really? 是吗
[21:28] He disliked people who studied rather than practiced. 他不喜欢纸上谈兵的人
[21:36] Are we still sure this weather will hold? 我们仍然确定不会变天吗
[21:38] Because my instinct is telling me… 因为直觉告诉我…
[21:40] Instinct has no place in weather prediction. 天气预测可不能靠直觉
[21:43] You’re lying to me. 你说谎
[21:44] Every reading that I took this morning 我今早的每项读数
[21:46] was quite clear, Miss Wren. 都没问题 雷恩小姐
[21:48] There are no advantages in concealing concerns. 隐瞒顾虑无济于事
[21:50] We are trapped here no matter what you say. 无论你说什么我们都被困在这了
[21:52] This pressure is changing faster than I’d anticipated. 气压变化得比我预料的快
[21:58] We’re about to get wet. 我们要淋湿了
[22:15] And so it begins. 开始了
[22:25] I’m not sure your instruments are much use to us now. 我觉得你的仪器现在对我们没用了
[22:29] We need to batten down, 我们得做好准备
[22:31] so please put on your wet weather clothing. 请你赶紧换上防水服
[22:36] There are no prizes for obstinacy. 没人会奖励你的固执
[22:39] James. 詹姆斯
[22:41] If you won’t listen to me, listen to that. 就算你不听我的 也听听雷声吧
[22:44] But not one of my readings suggested a storm. 但我的所有读数都说明没有风暴
[22:46] Well, that’s what it is, and we’re inside a cumulo, 但事实如此 我们在积云里
[22:49] which is precisely where we shouldn’t be. 这可不是我们该来的地方
[22:52] Don’t worry. 别担心
[22:53] She’s not made of conductive material, 气球不是用导电材料制成的
[22:55] so we won’t attract lightning. 我们不会引来闪电
[22:57] And if we are struck, 但如果我们被闪电击中
[22:58] the gas will explode, so we won’t live long enough 气体就会爆炸 我们就活不到
[23:00] for me to point out… 能让我指出…
[23:05] Hold on! 抓紧
[23:12] Get that equipment put away now! 快把设备收起来
[23:14] These instruments will give us… 这些仪器能给我们…
[23:20] Stay still and keep calm. 别动 保持冷静
[23:21] I need to get us out of this. 我得带我们离开风暴
[23:29] No! No! 不 不
[23:32] We cannot descend! 我们不能下降
[23:33] This might be our one and only opportunity. 这可能是我们唯一的机会
[23:35] – Of course we don’t descend. – We don’t? -我们当然不下降 -什么
[23:37] There are two ways to break a storm. 突破风暴有两种办法
[23:39] One is to travel beneath it, the other above it. 一种是在它下方穿行 一种是在它上方
[23:42] The safest way is up. 最安全的办法是上升
[23:47] The safest way is up? 最安全的办法是上升
[23:48] Who did you think you got in a balloon with? 你以为跟你乘气球的是谁
[24:11] Amelia! 阿米莉亚
[24:14] Amelia! Amelia! 阿米莉亚 阿米莉亚
[24:17] Give me your hand! 把手给我
[24:25] Hold on! 坚持住
[24:31] Hold on! 坚持住
[24:36] Take my hand! Take my hand! 抓住我的手 抓住我的手
[24:39] One! 一
[24:41] Two! 二
[24:43] Three! 三
[25:09] – You all right? – Yes. -你还好吗 -还好
[25:40] Hold on! 抓紧
[25:42] It’s not over yet. 还没结束
[27:12] A lucky escape. 幸运逃生了
[27:14] Or a brilliant one. 或者说机智逃生
[27:38] May I look through your spyglass, sir? 我能用您的望远镜看看吗 先生
[27:40] There’s nothing to see. 没什么可看的
[27:41] I lost them when the storm passed over. 风暴经过时我跟丢他们了
[27:43] I would like a look all the same, sir. 我还是想看看 先生
[27:45] I won’t steal it. 我不会偷走的
[27:47] I didn’t presume you would. 我没觉得你会
[27:50] You have an interest in the air? 你对天空感兴趣
[27:53] Don’t you wish to be up there with them? 您不希望跟他们一起上去吗
[27:55] No, I’d be an unnecessary weight. 不 我是多余的负重
[27:57] All the same. 但还是想上去吧
[28:02] Some reach for the stars. 有的人摘星揽月
[28:05] Some push others towards them. 有的人助他人一臂之力
[28:09] I wish I was up there. 真希望我能上去
[28:11] You’re not afraid of the clouds? 你不怕云吗
[28:13] Clouds are just water. 云只是水
[28:17] And what of the birds that may attack you? 那你不怕鸟儿袭击你吗
[28:21] May I look through your spyglass? 我能用您的望远镜看看吗
[28:34] I can see them, sir. 我看到他们了 先生
[28:36] Not possible. 不可能
[28:36] I-I can see them, sir. I can. 我看到他们了 先生 真的
[28:58] That’s my entire body weight. 我整个人都吊在上面了
[29:05] You all right? 你好了吗
[29:11] There we go. 好了
[29:12] Now, that should hold. 这样应该够结实了
[29:13] I hope. 希望够
[29:15] Looks pretty precarious to me. 看起来不太牢靠
[29:16] She’s stronger than she looks. 它比看上去要坚固
[29:19] Right. 好吧
[29:23] James. 詹姆斯
[29:25] James, you’ll miss it. 詹姆斯 你要错过了
[29:34] That’s an aureole. 那是日晕
[29:38] Have you seen one of those before? 你以前见过吗
[29:40] You haven’t? 你没见过吗
[29:41] I have in books. 我只在书里见过
[29:54] I believe you should be checking your instruments. 我觉得你该去检查一下仪器了
[29:57] You can’t have taken a good reading in quite some time. 你都好一会儿没认真记录读数了
[30:02] You so enjoy being amused by me, don’t you? 逗弄我让你很开心 是吗
[30:05] I’m amused by your enjoyment 我开心是因为你正享受着
[30:07] of something that has nothing to do with numbers. 与数字无关的东西
[30:27] Have you noticed it’s completely silent? 你有没有发现这里特别安静
[30:41] Hello…! 你好
[31:27] Cloud ahoy…! 云来了
[31:37] Can you hear that? 你听见了吗
[31:39] It’s a bell. 是钟声
[31:43] That’s bells. 是钟声
[31:47] Where is that coming from? 声音从哪来的
[31:49] That’s horses. 是马匹的声音
[31:52] So the humid conditions must be conducting the sound. 肯定是潮湿的环境在传导声音
[31:54] – We have… – That’s the sound of the street. -我们… -那是街市的声音
[31:55] …flown through a storm, and still London follows us. 穿过了风暴 但还没离开伦敦
[31:58] This high barometer reading’s phenomenal. 气压计的读数太惊人了
[32:00] Amelia. Regarde-moi. 阿米莉亚 看着我
[32:04] Amelia! 阿米莉亚
[32:07] Amelia, regarde-moi! 阿米莉亚 看着我
[32:08] Amelia! 阿米莉亚
[32:09] Amelia, this… 阿米莉亚 这…
[32:12] Amelia, what’s the matter? 阿米莉亚 怎么回事
[32:14] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[32:17] It’ll soon pass. 一会儿就没事了
[32:39] I didn’t lock it. 门没锁
[32:41] No, you did not. 你是没锁
[32:44] You’re not dressed. 你没打扮
[32:45] Yet I’m wearing clothes. 但我穿了衣服
[32:47] And when was the last time you changed them? 你上次换衣服是什么时候了
[32:49] So you break down my door to tell me to wash? 所以你撞开我的门就为了让我去洗澡吗
[32:52] When was the last time you opened any curtains? 你上次拉开窗帘是什么时候了
[32:54] Sunlight ages. 阳光加速老化
[32:55] I want my furnishings to retain their glow. 我想让我的家具保留光泽
[32:58] Which ones are glowing? 哪些家具有光泽
[32:59] The ones, uh, with your food upon them 是那些你在上面放着食物的
[33:01] or the ones that are covered in your-your dirty clothing? 还是那些堆满你的脏衣服的
[33:03] I do not need to see it to know it’s there. 我知道它在那里 不用给我看
[33:07] Well, as much as you might enjoy your self-pity, 你就尽管自怨自艾吧
[33:11] I’m not here to freshen anything. 我不是来打扫的
[33:13] Phillip has invited us 菲利普邀请我们
[33:14] – to a small gathering. – Oh, no, no, no, no. No. -去一场小型聚会 -不 不 不
[33:17] No. 不去
[33:20] Amelia. 阿米莉亚
[33:21] I do so hate how you say my name. 我真讨厌你叫我名字
[33:24] It’s like a priest imploring me to confess my sins. 就像是神父恳求我忏悔自己的罪过
[33:29] It’s been two years. 已经过了两年了
[33:32] Do you really think Pierre would have wanted this? 你真的以为皮埃尔想看到你现在这样吗
[33:37] That is beneath even you. 你太过分了
[33:51] I’ll help you change. 我帮你换衣打扮
[33:56] Come. 来吧
[33:58] Sisters together. 我们姐妹一起去
[34:02] And then I’ll let you rot. 然后我就任你颓废
[34:15] So much easier to claim so 挽着一个帅气男人的时候
[34:17] with handsome men on one’s arm. 这么说就容易多了
[34:18] Yes, uh, certainly. Yes. 是啊 当然 是的
[34:20] Oh, please. 拜托
[34:21] Mother always taught me, 妈妈一直教导我
[34:23] why have one man when you can have two? 能有两个男人的话 为什么只要一个呢
[34:25] – Please. – Oh. Be a pleasure to. -麻烦了 -荣幸之至
[34:28] – Will you excuse me? – Bonny. -不好意思 -邦妮
[34:30] Come on, then. 来吧
[34:37] Your sister’s proud as punch she’s pulled you here. 能把你拉来 你姐姐非常自豪
[34:39] Hello, Auntie. 你好 姨妈
[34:41] She keeps trying to persuade men to take you onto the floor. 她一直在试着说服男人们请你跳舞
[34:43] And they refuse her? 他们拒绝了吗
[34:45] I think they’re intimidated by you. 我觉得他们是被你吓着了
[34:47] How exciting. 真刺激
[34:49] Still, hard to be the woman that provokes fear. 不过 当个令人害怕的女人可不轻松
[34:58] Are you the Widow Wren? 你是寡妇雷恩吗
[35:00] I dislike that title. 我不喜欢这个头衔
[35:03] But you are Miss Wren? 但你是雷恩小姐
[35:05] Amelia Wren. 阿米莉亚·雷恩
[35:07] And who might you be? 你是哪位
[35:08] Glaisher. James Glaisher. 格雷舍尔 詹姆斯·格雷舍尔
[35:12] It was a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Glaisher. 很高兴认识你 格雷舍尔先生
[35:14] Wh-What brings you here? 你为什么来这里
[35:17] – Here? – Yeah. -这里 -是
[35:19] The, uh… the selfish needs of a sister. 因为一个姐姐的自私需求
[35:23] You? 你呢
[35:24] The mercenary needs of a friend. 因为一个朋友需要我陪同
[35:27] He needed accompanying in his romance. 他的爱情需要护花使者
[35:29] She’s apparently worth thousands of pounds a year, 很明显 她值得让人每年花几千镑
[35:32] so I’m trapped here, just as you are. 所以我被困在这里了 和你一样
[35:34] Well, we needn’t trap each other. 我们不必困住彼此
[35:36] Miss Wren, sorry, I’m a, I’m a sc-scientist, 雷恩小姐 抱歉 我是个科学家
[35:38] an astronomer and a meteorologist, and I… 天文学家 还是气象学家 我…
[35:40] A scientist, an astronomer and a what? 科学家 天文学家和什么
[35:43] I believe that the weather can be predicted. 我相信天气可以预测
[35:46] Miss Wren, I need to make studies of the air, 雷恩小姐 我需要研究天空
[35:50] and I need to be in the air. 我得到天空中去
[35:52] And I need you to help me. 我需要你的帮助
[35:56] Do you even have a balloon? 你有热气球吗
[35:59] Not yet, no. 还没有
[36:01] – I don’t. – So you make an invitation to me, -我没有 -所以你邀请我
[36:03] when it is I who should be inviting you? 其实应该是我来邀请你
[36:06] No, I need us… I need you to fly us higher 不 我需要我们 我需要你让我们飞到
[36:11] – than any man or any woman has ever been. – What? -从未有任何男女到达过的高度 -什么
[36:18] Dance with me. 和我跳舞
[36:20] Dance with you? 和你跳舞
[36:21] Dance with me, and we may converse more. 和我跳舞 我们或许还能谈谈
[36:25] Amelia. 阿米莉亚
[36:36] I presume there’s a game you’re playing here 我猜你在和房间里的某个人
[36:38] with others in the room. 玩一个游戏
[36:39] You think I’m trying to make another jealous? 你觉得我是在让某人嫉妒吗
[36:42] You’re not that handsome. 你没那么帅气
[36:45] Every man in this room is petrified 这房间里的每个男人
[36:47] to be seen talking to you, let alone dancing with you. 都怕被人看到和你说话 更别提和你跳舞了
[36:50] No, I imagine your game is with another. 不 我猜你玩游戏的对象另有其人
[36:53] – You’re clever. – I’m observant. -你很聪明 -我是善于观察
[36:56] Or presumptuous. 或者说是自以为是
[36:57] And there are certain things, if I may, 如果可以的话 我有一些
[37:00] that I feel safe in presuming about you. 很笃定的关于你的推断
[37:03] Perhaps that you don’t have 或许你并没有收到
[37:03] an invitation for tonight’s events. 今晚聚会的邀请
[37:06] Would that be a fair presumption? 这个推断还算合理吧
[37:08] On what basis do you make that assumption? 你是根据什么得出结论的
[37:11] Your suit is two years out of fashion, 你的西装是两年前的款式了
[37:13] your shoes abominable, 你的鞋很难看
[37:15] your dancing ridiculous… 你的舞姿很滑稽
[37:17] I’m leading, you are not… 领舞的是我 不是你
[37:19] and because this gentleman 而且这位先生
[37:22] clearly doesn’t know you at all. 很明显并不认识你
[37:26] Thank you for the dance. 谢谢你和我跳这支舞
[37:28] I didn’t realize that appearances 我没想到外表
[37:29] were so important to you, 对你这么重要
[37:31] and I’m sorry that I don’t live up to this society standard. 很抱歉我没有达到社交标准
[37:33] I don’t care what shoes you wear. 我不在乎你穿了什么鞋
[37:35] I care that you’re lying to me. 我只在乎你骗了我
[37:36] It’ll be your balloon. 热气球由你指挥
[37:39] All I ask is to be given the freedom 我只希望能有机会
[37:41] to undertake my experiments. 进行我的实验
[37:43] I’m not a coachman for hire. 我不是任你雇佣的马车夫
[37:44] Good, because I’m looking for a fellow scientist. 很好 因为我在寻找一位科学家同伴
[37:48] To understand the weather, Miss Wren, is to understand 雷恩小姐 了解天气就是要了解
[37:51] how to make ships and sailors safer, 如何使船和水手更安全
[37:53] farms more productive, 使农田更多产
[37:54] so we can prepare ourselves and our world for floods, 好让我们与这个世界做好准备面对洪水
[37:59] for droughts, famines. 旱灾以及饥荒
[38:01] We could save thousands of lives. 我们可以挽救成千上万的性命
[38:06] I want to rewrite the rules of the air, Miss Wren. 我想改写天气的规则 雷恩小姐
[38:10] And I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[38:13] So, will you… 你愿意
[38:17] help me? 帮我吗
[38:33] Yeah, this seems much more… 是 这个看起来更…
[38:35] You’re punishing me! 你在惩罚我
[38:38] I’m not sure a factory full of flammable gases 我觉得这个充满易燃气体的工厂
[38:40] is the safest place for children. 对孩子来说不太安全
[38:41] You’re punishing me for dragging you 你在惩罚我把你拖去了
[38:42] to that ridiculous evening. 那个可笑的舞会
[38:43] No, I am grateful to you for dragging me 不 我非常感激你拖我去了
[38:45] to that ridiculous evening. 那个可笑的舞会
[38:47] I’d not made the acquaintance of Mr. Glaisher otherwise. 否则我不会认识格雷舍尔先生
[38:49] Now, girls, 姑娘们
[38:50] I believe we have some macaroons somewhere. 这里有马卡龙可以吃
[38:52] If that is not proof of you punishing me, 如果这还不能证明你在惩罚我
[38:54] – then I do not know what is. – Not here. -那我不知道还有什么可以了 -别在这里说
[38:57] I hated you going up in the air with Pierre, 我当初就讨厌你和皮埃尔上天
[38:59] but why you’d want to go up on your own, I can’t even… 但为什么你会想自己上去 我都无法…
[39:02] With Mr. Glaisher. 和格雷舍尔先生一起
[39:04] You’re my only sister. 你是我唯一一个妹妹
[39:06] I do not wish to lose you to any more… foolishness. 我不想因为这些蠢事失去你
[39:09] You’d rather I found a man prepared to marry me 你更希望我找个人嫁了
[39:11] to devote myself to. 做个贤妻良母
[39:13] I’d rather you found a way to make yourself happy. 我更希望你能找到让自己快乐的方式
[39:16] You can’t just fly away from your problems. 你不能丢下你的问题一飞了之
[39:17] You have to face them here, on earth, with the rest of us. 你得去面对 留在地上 和我们其他人一起面对
[39:22] Look, Antonia, I am a really good aeronaut, 安东尼娅 我是个优秀的热气球飞行员
[39:25] and I want to use what I’m good at. 我想发挥我的专长
[39:27] Yeah, but you are a highly accomplished woman. 是 但你是一名卓越的女性
[39:29] You could be good at so many things. 你可以有很多专长
[39:30] You could have the most beautiful life in society, 你可以有丰富的社交生活
[39:33] if only you’d try. 只要你肯尝试
[39:34] And if that isn’t what I want? 如果那种生活不是我想要的呢
[39:35] Then you have to learn to want it. 那你就得学着想要那种生活
[39:39] Up there, 在天上
[39:40] it’s where I have found the greatest happiness. 我才能找到最大的幸福
[39:46] He was the happiness, not the damn balloon. 他才是你的幸福 不是该死的热气球
[39:52] Come on, girls. We’re going to be late for lunch. 走吧 孩子们 午餐要迟到了
[40:41] So, have you been this high before? 你之前到过这么高吗
[40:44] Only once. 只有一次
[40:46] With Pierre? 和皮埃尔一起
[40:53] We have time enough. 我们时间充足
[40:56] Why don’t you tell me about him? 不如和我说说他吧
[40:57] Ashamed as I am to not stick 虽然我很惭愧不能
[41:00] to your conversational schedule, 遵照你的谈话安排
[41:03] I have nothing to tell. 但我没什么可说的
[41:10] – Does your head not hurt? – No. -你的头不疼吗 -不疼
[41:12] I can’t feel it. Sorry, I’m… 我没感觉 抱歉 我…
[41:14] I didn’t mean to… 我不是有意…
[41:18] What happened to you, I didn’t mean to make light of it. 我并没有轻视你的遭遇的意思
[41:31] It will heal. 会痊愈的
[41:34] You won’t have a scar. 不会留下疤
[41:40] At this height? 这么高也有
[41:42] Look. 看
[41:59] Look. 看
[42:07] He was right. 他是对的
[42:09] The fool was right. 那个傻瓜是对的
[42:11] Of all the amazing things. 那么多神奇的事里说中这个
[42:14] My friend John… John Trew… he made a study of them. 我的朋友约翰 约翰·特鲁 他研究过
[42:18] So, he theorized, beyond the birds, 他设想 除了鸟类之外
[42:20] an air current on which only insects travel, 有一种仅能承载昆虫的气流
[42:22] and I never believed him. 我从未相信过他
[42:24] And I certainly never thought that we would prove him right. 我当然也从未想过我们可以证明他是对的
[42:31] Careful. 小心
[42:36] There she goes. 它飞走了
[42:44] Where are they heading, do you think? 你觉得它们要飞向哪里
[42:47] Perhaps they trust the wind to decide. 它们可能交给风来决定吧
[43:05] He’d have liked these. 他肯定会喜欢这一幕
[43:07] Pierre. 皮埃尔
[43:16] My husband was… 我丈夫
[43:19] the bravest man I knew. 是我见过的最勇敢的人
[43:23] He saw possibilities others could not, but… 他可以看到别人看不到的可能性 但是
[43:28] his most enduring quality was a deep… 他最恒久不变的品质就是
[43:33] and true love for the beauty of the world. 对世上美好事物的深沉而真挚的爱
[44:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[44:06] Others would have pushed me further. 其他人会继续追问
[44:09] Thank you… for not. 谢谢你没有这样
[44:14] I cannot quantify what you’ve lost. 我无法估量你的损失
[44:19] No. 是的
[44:22] You can’t. 你不能
[44:37] Return to your instruments, Mr. Glaisher. 继续摆弄你的仪器吧 格雷舍尔先生
[44:52] I said return to your instruments. 我说了继续摆弄你的仪器
[44:59] I shall. 好的
[45:38] 热气球飞行家与他的新娘 皮埃尔与阿米莉亚·雷恩 1856年9月14日
[46:05] Is she lost? 她迷路了吗
[46:05] Wren, isn’t it? 雷恩 是吗
[46:08] Amelia Wren? 阿米莉亚·雷恩
[46:11] I’m looking for James Glaisher. 我找詹姆斯·格雷舍尔
[46:14] You’re very welcome to wait outside 我们去帮你找他
[46:16] while we fetch him to you. 你可以在外面等候
[46:18] You see, we have a policy toward the fairer sex… 我们这里对女性有规定…
[46:21] Then I’ll find him myself. 那我就自己去找他
[46:24] Lovely to see you again, Charles. 再次见到你很开心 查尔斯
[46:31] Time, Johnny? 时间 约翰尼
[46:32] 17 seconds. 17秒
[46:35] Come on, James. Imagine you’re hurtling 快 詹姆斯 想象你就要
[46:36] towards the ground. 撞到地面了
[46:38] Hurry, man. Your equipment’s gonna be destroyed. 快点 兄弟 你的设备要被摧毁了
[46:40] Yep. 好了
[46:41] 26 seconds. Well done. 26秒 很棒
[46:43] And you said I couldn’t break 30. 你说我不能做到30秒之内呢
[46:47] – My senses deserted me. – Miss Wren. -我失去理智了 -雷恩小姐
[46:49] – This is an honor. – I do not wish to abandon you… -很荣幸 -我不想抛弃你
[46:50] – May I give you a tour? – …but I’m afraid I must. -要我带你参观一下吗 -但恐怕我得这么做了
[46:55] Abandon me? 抛弃我
[47:01] The build is already under way. 已经开始制作了
[47:05] The largest balloon ever on order. 订购了史上最大的热气球
[47:06] I don’t want to climb inside the balloon, Mr. Glaisher. 我不想上热气球了 格雷舍尔先生
[47:08] I don’t want to climb into a balloon ever again. 我再也不想上热气球了
[47:18] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[47:20] No, no, no, that is not acceptable. 不 不 不 我不能接受
[47:21] A vast amount of money has already been spent. 已经花费了大量的金钱
[47:25] I’m sorry, sir. 对不起 先生
[47:28] I have made my decision. 我已经决定了
[47:50] Evening, Ma. 晚上好 妈妈
[47:52] The wanderer returns. 漫游者回来了
[47:55] – You were due last week. – Yes, I know I was. -你上周就该回来了 -是的 我知道
[47:58] Sorry. I’ve been, uh… I’ve been having some… 抱歉 我 我有些事…
[48:01] Yes, we’ve been reading all about you in the newspapers. 是的 我们一直在报纸上看到你的消息
[48:08] Of all the people, James. 那么多人可选 詹姆斯
[48:11] Women don’t belong in balloons, on show. 女人不应该在热气球上作秀
[48:15] And she makes such a show of herself. 而她出尽洋相
[48:18] Your reputation risks ruin. 你的声誉有被毁的风险
[48:21] Well, you’ll be pleased to hear, Ma, 妈妈 你听到这个消息应该会很开心
[48:22] that the expedition’s off. 这次航行取消了
[48:25] It was Miss Wren who wouldn’t risk flight with me. 是雷恩小姐不愿冒险和我一起飞行
[48:28] Is he upstairs? 他在楼上吗
[48:29] James, his mind’s been playing tricks on him again. 詹姆斯 他的脑子又糊涂了
[48:34] It’s got worse? 变严重了吗
[48:35] It comes and goes. 时好时坏
[48:37] Tread carefully with him. 跟他说话要小心
[48:44] Hard at it? 这么勤奋吗
[48:45] Ethel! Ethel! 埃塞尔 埃塞尔
[48:47] Oh, Pa, Pa, it’s me. 爸爸 爸爸 是我
[48:49] – It’s James. – Ethel! -是詹姆斯 -埃塞尔
[48:51] Listen, Ma knows I’m here. It’s James. 妈妈知道我在这里 我是詹姆斯
[48:54] I’m your son. 我是你儿子
[48:55] You’re… M-My son’s only ten years old. 你是…我儿子才十岁
[48:58] I got older. 我长大了
[49:03] Now, what have you been… what have you been looking at here? 你用这个看什么
[49:06] Oh, get away from that. 你别碰它
[49:10] Pallas? You’ve been looking at Pallas? 智神星 你在看智神星吗
[49:16] Course I’m looking at Pallas. 我当然在看智神星
[49:19] Good spotting. 眼力不错
[49:24] – Here. – Do not pretend that you can see anything through those. -用这个 -别假装那个小望远镜能用
[49:28] These are the glasses I taught you to stargaze through. 我教你如何观星时用的就是这个望远镜
[49:33] They’re quite sufficient for some work. 有些工作用它就够了
[49:39] Your trip. 你的旅行
[49:41] You’re going on a trip. 你要去旅行
[49:43] In a balloon. 乘热气球去旅行
[49:47] Yes, I’m trying to, Pa. 是的 我正在努力 爸爸
[49:50] To see the stars. 去看星星
[49:52] I hope so. 希望如此
[49:54] I used to dream of taking my bedsheet, 我曾经梦想着带上我的床单
[49:57] catching a gust of wind 乘着清风升空
[50:00] and dancing in a parachute among the stars. 用床单当降落伞在星空中翩翩起舞
[50:03] I know you did. You told me. 我知道 你跟我说过
[50:06] Nothing… 没有什么
[50:08] nothing m-more mysterious, nor more beautiful, 没有什么比天空中的星星
[50:13] than the stars in the sky. 更神秘 更美丽
[50:31] Wh-What are you doing in here? 你在这里干什么
[50:34] Y-You know the rules. 你知道我的规矩
[50:35] Not in my room. 别来我的房间
[50:38] – I-I… – And keep away from that spyglass. -我… -离望远镜远点
[50:41] It’s very valuable, James. 它很珍贵 詹姆斯
[50:42] I know it is, Pa. I bought it for you. 我知道 爸爸 这是我给你买的
[50:44] He’s tired. 他累了
[50:46] Probably best not to overdo it. 最好别聊太久
[50:48] Thank you, Ethel. Get this lad out of here. 谢谢你 埃塞尔 带这家伙出去
[50:49] Yes, dear. 好的 亲爱的
[50:50] Leave it while you’re still on the up. 见好就收 赶紧走吧
[50:54] Good night. I will, um… 晚安 我…
[50:57] I’ll see you next week. 我们下周再见
[51:03] James. 詹姆斯
[51:07] For your trip. 带上它去旅行吧
[51:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[51:21] Prove them wrong, James. 证明他们的愚昧吧 詹姆斯
[51:26] Next week. 下周见
[51:36] Mr. Green? 格林先生
[51:39] Mr. Green, sir? Sir. 格林先生 先生 先生
[51:41] If it isn’t Mr. Glaisher, the weather sleuth. 这不是天气侦查员格雷舍尔先生吗
[51:44] I believe he prefers to be described as a meteorologist, Charles. 我相信他更喜欢被称为气象学家 查尔斯
[51:47] Of course he does. Well, best of luck with it. 当然了 祝你好运
[51:50] As I’m sure you’re aware, sir, 我相信你也知道 先生
[51:51] I’ve not been able to attract the funds, 我没有筹到资金
[51:53] either from the Royal Society or elsewhere, 不管是从皇家学会还是别的地方都不行
[51:55] that I need to fly. 而我需要飞行
[51:56] It is an expensive preoccupation. 这是个昂贵的志向
[51:58] I’ve heard that you’re looking to make another balloon ascent. 我听说你打算再一次乘热气球升空
[52:00] I am. 没错
[52:00] Well, I would like the opportunity to be your second. 我希望能担任你的副手
[52:03] I will prove a willing accomplice, sir. 我会积极配合的 先生
[52:04] I have also strong ideas as to how to increase 关于如何增加煤气中的氢含量
[52:07] the hydrogen levels in the coal gas 我也有很棒的想法
[52:08] that I believe might be your unlocking, 我相信这可能是你的突破点
[52:10] and you might finally be able to break that height record. 你可能终于能够打破高度记录了
[52:13] Have you even been in a balloon? 你上过热气球吗
[52:14] I’ve studied them extensively. 我广泛地研究过了
[52:17] Do you have any experience of frostbite, low air pressure, 你经历过冻伤 低气压
[52:20] the mind-altering effects of a lack of oxygen to the brain? 以及大脑缺氧造成的致幻效应吗
[52:23] How else does one learn but by partaking? 只有亲自参与才能学会这些
[52:25] Exactly what I need in a second: 这正是我需要的副手
[52:27] a theorist with no ideas about the true dangers of the air. 一个对天空的真正危险一无所知的理论家
[52:32] Find another madman to get in a balloon with. 去找另一个疯子和你一起坐热气球吧
[52:34] Uh, perhaps the French. 也许可以找个法国人
[52:38] Or, better yet, that woman. 或者不如去找那个女人
[52:40] Good day. 日安
[52:53] 22,200. 6767米
[52:56] Do you have faith in these thermometers? 你相信这些温度计吗
[52:58] 22,400. 6828米
[52:59] If so, we’re at 21 degrees, and that is cold. 如果相信 现在是零下六摄氏度 非常冷
[53:04] 22,500. Well, you can note that temperature down. 6858米 你可以把气温记录下来
[53:11] You trust me to write in your book? 你信任我来做记录
[53:13] I am honored. 我很荣幸
[53:20] Have we slowed? Are we not at 22,600? 我们变慢了吗 还没到6888米吗
[53:23] Oh, so you are interested. 看来你很感兴趣
[53:25] And now we’ve passed 22,600. 现在我们超过6888米了
[53:27] – You’re insufferable. – You are excited. -你真讨厌 -你很激动
[53:32] And that is 22,700. 6919米了
[53:40] – History will be rewritten. – 22,900. -历史将被重写 -6980米
[53:47] 23,000. 7010米
[53:53] We are now higher 我们现在
[53:55] than any man or any woman 比任何男女曾到达的高度
[53:59] has ever been. 都更高
[54:37] Thank you for taking me up in your balloon, Mr. Glaisher. 谢谢你带我上你的热气球 格雷舍尔先生
[54:40] Thank you for taking me up in your balloon, Miss Wren. 谢谢你带我上你的热气球 雷恩小姐
[54:54] It doesn’t feel different at all, does it? 这感觉根本没什么不同 对吗
[54:56] On the contrary. 我跟你相反
[54:58] This is the moment that I’ve been waiting for my entire life. 这正是我一生都在等待的时刻
[55:04] I rather suspect I’ve been waiting for it, too. 我怀疑我也一直在等它
[55:14] Right. Now… 好了
[55:25] You still think we might not make it back? 你还是认为我们可能回不去吗
[55:28] I’m just sending a message to Charles Green. 我只是给查尔斯·格林传个消息
[55:39] 23,900 feet. 7285米
[55:41] We’re rising even more quickly now. 我们现在上升得更快了
[55:43] Did you know? Could you tell? 你能感觉出来吗
[55:45] It’s because the air’s thinner. 因为空气更稀薄了
[55:47] She’s expanding. 气球在膨胀
[55:49] We should think of slowing. 我们该考虑放慢速度
[55:50] So, the air is aiding our ascent. 空气在协助我们上升
[55:53] Isn’t that outstanding? 这太棒了吧
[55:55] Surely, now is the time to put your oilskins on. 的确 现在该穿上防水服了
[55:57] Didn’t bring any oilskins. They proved extremely heavy. 我没有带防水服 太重了
[55:59] I told you that you needed oilskins. 我跟你说过 你需要防水服
[56:01] Well, the equipment was essential. 设备是至关重要的
[56:02] The weight limit was essential. 重量限制是至关重要的
[56:03] If I’m to get a little sick returning… 如果我有点着凉…
[56:05] A little sick? You-you carry four thermometers, 有点着凉 你带了四个温度计
[56:07] you carry this strange box, 还有这个奇怪的箱子
[56:08] but you-you couldn’t bring suitable clothing 但却不愿意为湿冷的空气
[56:10] – for the cold and the wet? – Keep moving. Don’t stop. -带上合适的衣服吗 -别停下 继续上升
[56:11] The cold will only catch you if you let it. 只有向寒冷投降才会着凉
[56:14] We need to go down now. 我们必须立刻下降
[56:15] Wait. No, no, we’re not descending. Not yet. 等等 不 我们不能下降 现在还不能
[56:18] The best way to break a storm is to travel up. 突破风暴最好的办法就是向上走
[56:19] I quote you, dear lady. 这是你的原话 亲爱的女士
[56:21] Well, maybe the best way to break a cold is also to travel up. 也许避开寒冷最好的办法也是向上走
[56:23] And which science are you basing that upon? 你这说法有何科学依据
[56:25] The science that says, with every layer of air, 科学迹象表明 每抵达一层不同的大气
[56:27] we are traveling into an unknown. 我们都在进入一个未知的领域
[56:29] So, with every layer of air, 所以 每到一层新的大气
[56:30] – I believe – we are traveling closer to the sun. -我认为 -我们都越来越靠近太阳
[56:31] we have already accomplished… 我们已经达成了
[56:32] So these findings that I am still to discover, 我还未观测到的这些现象
[56:34] – they could be overwhelming. – You are freezing. -它们可能会是颠覆性的 -你已经冻僵了
[56:36] Please. What have we to lose? 拜托了 我们会有什么损失呢
[56:37] Our lives. 我们的生命
[56:38] This could be more important than our lives! 这可能比我们的生命更重要
[56:45] Please. I know that you want this as much as I do. 求你了 我知道你和我一样也想继续上升
[56:52] I’m descending. 我要下降了
[56:56] Stop. 住手
[56:58] No. 不行
[56:59] So, this balloon has defied 这个热气球已经抗住了
[57:01] every single thing that we have thrown at it. 我们给它的每一项挑战
[57:02] This is not about the balloon. 这与热气球无关
[57:05] This is not about science. 这与科学也无关
[57:07] This is about your war with those who lord it over you. 这是你跟轻视你的权威之间的斗争
[57:10] And I have fought them, too. 我也和他们斗争过
[57:11] – This is, this is not… – I… -这 这不是 -我
[57:12] This is, this is about that. 这一切都是为了它
[57:15] Look at it. 看看那里
[57:19] There’s nothing more beautiful, 没有比天空中的星辰
[57:22] nor more mysterious, than the stars in the sky. 更美丽更神秘的东西了
[57:25] And look at us. 而我们
[57:29] We are dancing amongst them. 我们就在星空中舞蹈
[57:47] You wanted that writing on the balloon, Amelia. 阿米莉亚 那是你要求写在气球上的
[57:50] “Caelum certe… 天空如此开放
[57:52] – patet, ibimus illi.” – “Patet, ibimus illi.” -去那里吧 -去那里吧
[57:56] “Surely, the sky lies open. 毫无疑问 天空为你敞开
[58:01] Let us go that way.” 我们朝那里去吧
[58:02] The sky is open. 天空为我们敞开了
[58:05] It is open. 毫无阻拦
[58:09] Now, you understand 你明白我们
[58:12] there will come a time when we go no further? 最终要停止上升吧
[58:14] Yes, I do. 我明白
[58:16] Do you understand 你是否明白
[58:19] that decision will only be mine? 什么时候停止只能由我决定
[58:23] Yes, I do. 我明白
[58:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[58:49] Tell me when we land if I deserve your thanks. 我们着陆后再告诉我 我是否值得你的感谢
[58:54] You deserve my thanks. 你当然值得
[59:11] Good evening, Miss Wren. 雷恩小姐 晚上好
[59:14] I’ve made my decision, Mr. Trew. 我已经决定了 特鲁先生
[59:16] And I understand that. I just wanted to gift you this book. 我明白 我只是想将这本书送给你
[59:31] These are beautiful. 太美了
[59:32] They’re pictures of snowflake formations. 它们是雪花形态的图片
[59:34] A study of the mathematical possibilities of nature, 对于自然的数学可能性的研究
[59:37] a study undertaken by James… 这是詹姆斯的研究
[59:39] James Glaisher. 詹姆斯·格雷舍尔
[59:42] He believes the sky can be understood. 他认为天空能够被理解
[59:44] Of this I am well aware. 这我已经知道了
[59:47] He is, sadly, occasionally wrong. 很遗憾 他偶尔也会犯错
[59:49] He predicted it would snow tonight, would you believe. 他预测今晚会下雪 你能相信吗
[59:51] But more often than not, he finds remarkable truths. 但通常 他都会有了不起的发现
[59:56] Travel with him, and you will discover this. 和他一起乘热气球飞行 你就会发现这一点
[59:58] – I have. – I’m sorry. -我就是如此 -很抱歉
[59:59] I… I-I clearly told him no. 我明确地拒绝他了
[1:00:02] He should not have sent you to convince me. 他不应该再让你来说服我
[1:00:03] He didn’t send me. 不是他让我来的
[1:00:05] He’d consider me a poor persuader. 他认为我是个糟糕的说客
[1:00:06] I’m here on my own account. 是我自己想来的
[1:00:08] You will not dissuade me from my path, Mr. Trew. 特鲁先生 你无法说服我改变想法
[1:00:10] James believes there’s something extraordinary up there. 詹姆斯相信天空中会有卓越的发现
[1:00:12] And so this is an opportunity I should not miss? 你是说我不该错过这个大好机遇
[1:00:14] You misunderstand me. 你误解我了
[1:00:15] It’s not an opportunity but an obligation. 这不是一个机遇 而是一份责任
[1:00:18] In this life, few are given the chance to change the world. 极少数人 在一生中被给予改变世界的机会
[1:00:23] You’ve been assigned a responsibility, Miss Wren. 而你被赋予了这个使命 雷恩小姐
[1:00:28] You have to meet it. 你必须完成你的使命
[1:00:36] Enjoy the book, madam. 希望你喜欢这本书 女士
[1:01:14] 纪念亲爱的 皮埃尔·雷恩
[1:01:37] 纪念亲爱的 皮埃尔·雷恩
[1:02:19] – Height? – Height, height. -高度多少 -高度 高度
[1:02:23] 26,500 feet. 8077米
[1:02:26] 26… And temperature? 80…温度呢
[1:02:28] And temperature… 温度是
[1:02:31] – five degrees Fahrenheit. – Five. -零下十五摄氏度 -零下十五
[1:02:39] It’s the strangest thing. 太奇怪了
[1:02:42] So, the higher that we fly, the lower the humidity. 我们升得越来越高 湿度却越来越低
[1:02:47] There’s barely any water vapor here at all. 这里几乎没有任何水蒸气了
[1:02:51] There is still ice. 但还有冰
[1:02:55] These temperatures, they’re unprecedented. 这样的低温 是空前的
[1:02:58] These are freezing ranges that no one would have predicted. 这是未曾有人预测过的寒冷温度范围
[1:03:02] Yeah. 是的
[1:03:03] And what was that temperature? 温度是多少来着
[1:03:05] Five degrees. 零下十五
[1:03:13] Oh, come on. 拜托
[1:03:18] Right. 好了
[1:03:23] Out you come. 出来吧
[1:03:36] No concern necessary. 不必担心
[1:03:38] We have another. 我们还有一只
[1:03:41] We don’t have another. 这下没了
[1:03:47] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:03:48] – Losing weight. – L-Losing weight? -减重 -减 减重
[1:03:51] A mere consequence of the decrease in air pressure. 不过是气压降低的结果而已
[1:03:52] This-this balloon isn’t safe, James. 这个气球不再安全了 詹姆斯
[1:03:53] – And much more severe than I’d anticipated. – James, -而且比我预计的要严重的多 -詹姆斯
[1:03:55] the-the pressure on the material could lead 材料所承受的压力会导致
[1:03:57] – to rips, and at… – The coal gas has expanded, and… -产生裂缝 而且 -煤气已经膨胀了
[1:03:58] …this altitude, these-these rips could definitely be fatal. 在这样的高度 这些裂缝绝对是致命的
[1:04:01] What are you doing?! 你在做什么
[1:04:02] We can’t lose more weight! 我们不能再减重了
[1:04:06] No! 不行
[1:04:08] Give me the sandbag! 把沙袋给我
[1:04:10] It is time we descend. 现在该下降了
[1:04:12] I will not stop because you can’t withstand a little pressure. 我才不会因为你无法承受一点压力就停止
[1:04:17] Don’t you see what’s happening? 你不明白现在的情况吗
[1:04:30] James, the lack of oxygen is affecting your brain. 詹姆斯 缺氧已经开始影响你的大脑
[1:04:35] We’re going to die unless we descend now. 除非我们现在开始下降 否则我们会死的
[1:04:37] Your husband risked your life for his own recklessness. 你丈夫因为自己的莽撞拿你的生命冒险
[1:04:40] I do the same, but for science. 我做的事是一样的 但是为了科学
[1:04:43] You know nothing of my husband’s death. 你对我丈夫的死一无所知
[1:04:48] It is well known that he pushed harder than he should have. 众所周知他做得太过头了
[1:04:53] Now imagine that story again, 再想象一次那个故事
[1:04:58] and imagine this time that I am the pilot… 想象这次我是飞行员
[1:05:05] that h-he told me to stop, 他让我停止上升
[1:05:08] that I-I was risking the balloon. 说我在拿气球冒险
[1:05:11] How bad is the tear?! 裂口有多大
[1:05:18] The seams ripped apart. 接缝崩开了
[1:05:24] I… I fought… 我为了争得
[1:05:29] too hard for my place at the table. 自己的一席之地拼过头了
[1:05:32] We’re falling too fast. 我们下降速度过快
[1:05:34] We’re going to die here! 我们会死在这里的
[1:05:36] We need to lose more weight! 我们得继续减重
[1:05:43] Come on. There must be something. Think. Think. 拜托 肯定有办法 想想 想想
[1:05:45] – Yes. Yes. – Think. -对 对 -想想
[1:05:53] Thank you for giving me somewhere I belonged. 谢谢你给了我一个归宿
[1:05:57] Keep looking up. 继续向上看
[1:05:58] No! Pierre! No! 不 皮埃尔 不
[1:06:13] Amelia. 阿米莉亚
[1:06:16] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:06:20] Do not… 别
[1:06:23] be responsible… 背上
[1:06:26] for the death of another. 人命债
[1:06:31] It’s one mistake 你会为这个错误
[1:06:33] you’ll never forgive yourself for. 自责终身
[1:06:38] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:06:44] Really, I am. 真的
[1:06:46] Now… 现在…
[1:06:50] let’s get this balloon down. 我们让气球下降吧
[1:06:54] Yes. 好
[1:07:05] I think… 我想…
[1:07:09] I-I think we’ve… 我们已经
[1:07:12] discovered that oxygen is… 发现了氧气是…
[1:07:26] Open, damn it. 打开 见鬼
[1:07:29] Open. 打开
[1:07:42] Come on! 快点
[1:07:48] Come on! 快啊
[1:07:52] Come on! 打开啊
[1:08:02] James. James. 詹姆斯 詹姆斯
[1:08:05] – You have to keep moving. – Yes. -你得一直动 -好
[1:08:07] You… if you lay still, 要是你不动
[1:08:09] then-then the hypoxia will set in. 就会缺氧
[1:08:12] The gas release valve is frozen. 放气阀冻住了
[1:08:14] I… I need to climb up and open it. 我得爬上去打开它
[1:08:20] Stay alive. 别死
[1:08:23] Stay alive. 别死
[1:08:26] Stay alive. 别死
[1:10:15] Amelia. Amelia. 阿米莉亚 阿米莉亚
[1:10:18] Regarde-moi. 看着我
[1:10:23] Thank you… 谢谢你
[1:10:26] for giving me somewhere I belonged. 给了我一个归宿
[1:15:32] – Should we have heard anything by now? – No. -现在是不是该有消息了 -不
[1:15:36] We’ll only hear if there’s a disaster. 只有出事才会收到消息
[1:15:38] The less we hear, the… 消息越少
[1:15:41] better her chances. 她生还的概率越大
[1:15:45] – Then we pray for silence? – Yes. -那我们应该祈祷没有消息 -对
[1:15:48] Pray for silence. 祈祷没有消息
[1:16:08] Still no sign of them. 仍然看不到他们
[1:16:37] Oh, God. 老天
[1:16:47] James! 詹姆斯
[1:16:53] Come on. 拜托
[1:16:55] Oh, God. 老天
[1:16:59] Come on. James! 拜托 詹姆斯
[1:17:02] Come on. 拜托
[1:17:07] Come on. 拜托
[1:17:27] Come on. 拜托
[1:18:14] James. 詹姆斯
[1:18:17] James. James. 詹姆斯 詹姆斯
[1:18:21] James. 詹姆斯
[1:18:23] James. 詹姆斯
[1:18:26] James, we’ve survived. 詹姆斯 我们活下来了
[1:18:30] We’re going down. 我们在下降
[1:18:32] James. 詹姆斯
[1:18:33] James, James. 詹姆斯 詹姆斯
[1:18:35] James. 詹姆斯
[1:18:40] James? 詹姆斯
[1:18:51] We’re going down. 我们在下降
[1:18:56] I can’t have this happen again. 我不能让这种事再次发生了
[1:19:05] James. 詹姆斯
[1:19:21] Your strange two-tube device 你那个有两个管子的怪仪器
[1:19:24] is doing something very peculiar, you know. 现在状况很奇怪
[1:19:27] You’re meaning my hygrometer. 你是说我的湿度计
[1:19:33] It’s bubbling. 它在冒泡
[1:19:35] Could that not be significant? 那不是很重要吗
[1:19:37] It could. 可能重要
[1:19:47] We’re descending. 我们在下降
[1:19:50] We are. 对
[1:19:53] I’ve been… insensible. 我失去了…理智
[1:19:56] You have. 的确
[1:19:58] And I think I lost my head. 我大概昏了头
[1:20:04] It does seem that way. 看起来的确如此
[1:20:12] Well, come on, then. 那来吧
[1:20:29] Time. 时间
[1:20:31] one hour, 一小时
[1:20:32] 11 minutes and 19 seconds. 11分19秒
[1:20:35] Height? 高度呢
[1:20:40] 28,600 feet. 8717米
[1:20:44] And temperature? 温度呢
[1:20:47] Unknown. 不知道
[1:20:49] That equipment’s been lost to us. 那个仪器已经丢了
[1:20:52] And my hygrometer’s had better days. 我的湿度计也不太好使
[1:20:57] This is of no great use, either. 这个也没什么用了
[1:21:01] Our readings on the descent shall be less significant. 我们下降时的数据不太重要
[1:21:07] Oh, your hands. 你的手
[1:21:15] So, you didn’t have room for oils, but you did for brandy? 你没地方装防水服 但有地方装白兰地
[1:21:19] Well, a scientist is nothing without his equipment. 没有仪器 科学家就一无是处
[1:21:22] Hold out your hands. 伸出手来
[1:21:23] What are you gonna do? 你要做什么
[1:21:26] This is gonna hurt a bit. 这会有点疼
[1:21:26] I’m sorry, but you need to hold them out. 抱歉 但你得把手伸出来
[1:21:32] I know. 我知道
[1:21:35] That hurt. 好痛
[1:21:37] – Is that, uh, any better? – No. -有没有好一点 -没有
[1:21:41] Worse. 更糟了
[1:21:44] I don’t know what you did for me up there, 我不知道你在高空中为我做了什么
[1:21:49] but I have no doubt that it was a great act. 但我毫不怀疑那是一桩壮举
[1:22:02] – Your poor hands. – Look. -你可怜的手 -看
[1:22:05] And now snow. 下雪了
[1:22:08] As if we haven’t had enough. 好像我们受的罪还不够多一样
[1:22:11] It’ll pass. 会过去的
[1:22:23] It’s possibly interesting to analyze the melt water. 雪融化的水也许值得分析
[1:23:37] My sister wanted to know 我姐姐想知道
[1:23:39] why I would ever go up in a balloon again. 我为什么还要再上热气球
[1:23:43] I think it was because I wanted… 我想这是因为我希望
[1:23:47] all that I knew, all that he taught me… 我知道的一切 他教我的一切…
[1:23:54] all that I’ve lost to be for something. 我失去的一切 都变得有意义
[1:24:10] I need to make sense of all of this 我得解析出这些
[1:24:12] before I can work out quite what we’ve achieved, 才能搞明白我们到底达成了什么成就
[1:24:14] but it, uh… 不过
[1:24:16] it seems that the atmosphere has levels to it. 大气似乎是分层的
[1:24:18] – That’s-that’s not what I mean. – It has patterns within it. -我说的不是这个 -它有自己的规律
[1:24:28] Newton said that we build too many walls 牛顿说我们建了太多墙
[1:24:31] – and not enough bridges. – I don’t want to hear from Newton. -却没建足够桥 -我不想听牛顿语录
[1:24:36] I want to hear from you. 我想听你的想法
[1:24:48] All my life, I’ve found comfort in science. 我这一辈子 始终在科学中寻求慰藉
[1:24:55] It helps give meaning to the many things we can’t control. 它让许多我们不能控制的事有了意义
[1:25:00] It brings a degree of order to the… 让我们周围的混乱…
[1:25:04] chaos that surrounds us. 有了一定秩序
[1:25:09] But whilst we may be able to explain the science 但是尽管我们能解释
[1:25:13] behind an aureole or the falling snow… 光环或落雪背后的科学
[1:25:21] it’s not possible to account for its beauty. 却不可能解释它的美
[1:25:29] Together… 我们一起
[1:25:32] we’ve brought the stars closer. 让星辰更接近了
[1:25:38] We have brought the stars closer. 我们确实让星辰更接近了
[1:26:00] Do you notice something about the snow? 你注意到雪的情况了吗
[1:26:08] It’s not falling. 雪不是在飘落
[1:26:10] It’s hovering. 而是在盘旋
[1:26:15] It’s static. 雪是静止的
[1:26:16] Strange. What might be… 奇怪 什么会…
[1:26:19] We might, if we were traveling at the same speed as it. 我们会 如果我们的速度和它一样
[1:26:21] The same speed as snow? 和雪一样的速度吗
[1:26:23] The gas, it’s still escaping. 气还在漏
[1:26:24] Combined with the decrease in pressure, it means… 结合压力的减小 意味着…
[1:26:26] That the balloon’s collapsing. 气球要塌了
[1:26:28] Quick, help me! 快来帮我
[1:26:30] Pull! 拉
[1:26:32] Pull! 快拉
[1:26:35] – What on earth was that? – My shoe. -那是什么 -我的鞋
[1:26:38] Probably best not to question it. 最好不要问
[1:26:40] But if your shoe was up there, that means that… 可如果你的鞋在上面 意味着…
[1:26:43] Maybe we save the thanks for later. 晚点再道谢吧
[1:26:44] We need to lose weight. 我们需要减重
[1:26:46] A lot of weight. Now! 减很多 快
[1:26:56] Come on. 快点
[1:26:57] The chest! The chest! 箱子 箱子
[1:26:59] I’ll do it. 我来
[1:27:00] One, two. 一 二
[1:27:23] We should lose our jackets. 我们应该把外套扔掉
[1:27:25] My hands. 我的手
[1:27:26] Help me. 帮我
[1:27:27] Yeah. I’ll do it. 好 我帮你
[1:27:32] Come on! 快
[1:27:35] It’s not working, Amelia! 还是没用 阿米莉亚
[1:27:37] It’s not working! 还是没用
[1:27:45] Climb into the hoop. 爬到圆环上
[1:27:47] – What? – Amelia, climb into the hoop! -什么 -阿米莉亚 爬到圆环上
[1:27:48] We need to lose the basket! It’s the heaviest weight! 我们得扔掉篮筐 这是最重的
[1:27:51] Come on! 快
[1:28:01] Quick! 快切断
[1:28:03] Come on! 快
[1:28:15] That’s it! 就是这样
[1:28:31] Come on! 加油
[1:28:40] One more! 还有一个
[1:28:55] Hold on! 抓紧了
[1:29:10] It’s not enough! 还不够
[1:29:12] – We’re still too fast. – It will be enough. -速度还是太快 -会够的
[1:29:18] Amelia? 阿米莉亚
[1:29:19] Amelia, what are you doing? 阿米莉亚 你在做什么
[1:29:21] I’m not sure I was meant to survive this. 我不确定我是否该活下去
[1:29:24] Amelia, no! Get back down! 阿米莉亚 不要 回来抓好
[1:29:28] Amelia! 阿米莉亚
[1:29:32] Amelia! 阿米莉亚
[1:29:37] Bedsheets. 床单
[1:29:39] Amelia, bedsheets! 阿米莉亚 床单
[1:29:42] We sever the cord keeping the balloon in shape, 我们割断使气球保持形状的绳索
[1:29:44] and then the silk will be pulled up into the netting 布就会被拉到网上
[1:29:46] and act as a parachute. 形成降落伞
[1:29:49] – It’s not going to work! – It will work! -不会成功的 -会的
[1:29:51] I’m not returning alone. 我不要一个人回去
[1:29:53] Amelia, I’m not returning alone. 阿米莉亚 我不要一个人回去
[1:29:54] It’s either both of us or neither of us. 要么都回 要么都不回
[1:29:58] Hold on! 抓紧
[1:30:01] We hold on! 坚持下去
[1:30:28] It worked! 成功了
[1:30:30] It worked! 成功了
[1:30:42] It’s not over yet. 还没结束
[1:30:52] James! 詹姆斯
[1:32:04] James! 詹姆斯
[1:32:09] James! 詹姆斯
[1:32:13] James! 詹姆斯
[1:32:16] James! 詹姆斯
[1:32:19] Amelia? 阿米莉亚
[1:32:21] James! 詹姆斯
[1:32:27] – James! – Amelia, I’m coming! -詹姆斯 -阿米莉亚 我来了
[1:32:30] James! 詹姆斯
[1:32:35] – James! – Amelia! -詹姆斯 -阿米莉亚
[1:32:37] James. 詹姆斯
[1:32:41] Amelia! 阿米莉亚
[1:32:43] James. 詹姆斯
[1:32:45] I was just coming to find you. 我正要去找你
[1:32:48] Not very quickly, it seems. 看来不够快
[1:32:58] Can you stand? 你能站起来吗
[1:33:00] I’d rather not. 我宁愿不要
[1:33:06] And if I help you? 如果我帮你呢
[1:33:11] Then I would stand. 那么我会站起来
[1:33:48] It was estimated 据估计
[1:33:49] that we rose to a height of 37,000 feet that day. 我们那天升到了11278米的高度
[1:33:54] Seven miles high. 十一千米高
[1:33:57] “Two aeronauts 两个飞行员
[1:33:59] “Have been nearer to the Moon and stars 比以往所有人类
[1:34:03] than all the race of man before them.” 都更靠近月亮与星辰
[1:34:06] The Times, Ethel. You read it? 《泰晤士报》 埃塞尔 你看了吗
[1:34:09] Yes, Arthur, I’ve read it. 是的 亚瑟 我看了
[1:34:15] My boy. 我儿子
[1:34:17] James Glaisher’s meticulous recording of data 詹姆斯·格雷舍尔细致的数据记录
[1:34:20] showed that the atmosphere has different layers within it, 表明大气有不同分层
[1:34:24] a discovery which led 这一发现造就了
[1:34:25] to the first scientific weather forecasts. 第一次科学天气预测
[1:34:28] The fact that I am able to be here at all to present this to you 我今天能站在这里向你们报告
[1:34:33] is due to some luck, 是因为一些运气
[1:34:37] some help… 一些帮助
[1:34:40] and Amelia Wren’s remarkable courage. 还有阿米莉亚·雷恩非凡的勇气
[1:34:46] So, we tell our story 我们讲述我们的故事
[1:34:50] not for the purposes of pleasure 不是为了娱乐
[1:34:54] but for the advancement of knowledge… 而是为了知识的进步
[1:34:58] and for the good of us all. 以及造福我们所有人
[1:35:15] We took to the skies in the name of discovery, 我们以探索之名飞向天空
[1:35:18] to find something new, 为找到新事物
[1:35:21] to change the world. 为改变世界
[1:35:23] Come on! I’ve flown in worse weather than this! 快来 更恶劣的天气我都飞过
[1:35:28] We’ll make pilots of you yet. 我们会训练你们当飞行员的
[1:35:31] We won’t. 我们不会的
[1:35:34] But you don’t change the world 但是改变世界
[1:35:36] simply by looking at it. 不是只看就行
[1:35:39] You change it through the way you choose to live in it. 而是通过选择自己的生活方式
[1:36:05] Look up. 向上看
[1:36:08] The sky lies open. 天空为你敞开
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: A Christmas Gift From Bob(流浪猫鲍勃2:鲍勃的礼物)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Hot Fuzz(热血警探)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme