Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Thappad(耳光)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Thappad(耳光)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:耳光
英文名称:Thappad
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] 總監 大紅
[02:48] – Why must we marry? – What? -爲什麼一定要結婚 -什麼
[02:50] I mean we’re engaged, so obviously we’ll get married. 我們已經訂婚了 將來肯定要結婚
[02:53] But why do we have to do it? 可我們爲什麼一定要結婚
[02:55] It’s all good enough. 現在就很好啊
[02:56] You love me, I love you, we’re happy, 你愛我 我愛你 我們在一起很高興
[02:59] I mean mostly. 大部分情況下是這樣
[03:01] So why add a new twist to the tale? Why? 爲什麼要在故事裏平添波折 爲什麼呢
[03:22] Which one are you? 哪一個纔是你
[03:24] There’s one “you” who battles in court. 法庭上和人辯論的你
[03:27] There’s another “you” trying to make your marriage work. 努力經營婚姻的你
[03:32] And this “you” in the car with me, 還是和我同坐一輛車
[03:35] hollering out of the window. 朝窗外大喊的你
[03:38] Out of these three, who’s the real “you”? 這三個你 哪一個纔是真正的你
[03:42] Who knows! 誰知道呢
[03:44] The three are mixed together. 我可能是這三個的結合體吧
[03:50] Boss! Two Orange Candy. 老闆 兩支橘子冰棍
[03:59] Sandhya. 桑迪亞
[04:01] Sandhya-ji! 桑迪亞
[04:03] The photos have been digitized. 相片都掃描上去了
[04:06] Really? Let’s see. 真的嗎 我看看
[04:08] We could get them colorised. 我們還可以給它們上色
[04:10] No, leave them in black and white. 別 就這樣黑白的挺好
[04:12] See this photo? 看見這張了嗎
[04:16] You were in the car… 當時你坐在車裏
[04:17] …surrounded by your aunties 你的姑姑們圍在你身邊
[04:19] when your father hugged me. 你父親在和我擁抱
[04:22] I’ll never told you what he said that day. 我絕不會告訴你 那天他跟我說了什麼
[04:26] Did he threaten you? 他威脅你了嗎
[04:28] “You’d better look after my daughter.” “你最好照顧好我女兒”
[04:30] No. He cried and said: 沒 他哭了 邊哭邊跟我說話
[04:33] Cried? 哭了嗎
[04:34] “If she does anything wrong, forgive her.” “如果她以後做了什麼錯事 原諒她吧”
[04:40] You’ve never done anything wrong. 你從來沒做過什麼錯事
[04:43] Except boiling the tea too long! 除了煮茶的時間太久
[04:52] What’s that? 那是什麼
[04:54] My blood sugar is low today. 我今天血糖有點低
[04:59] Want some? 想嘗一口嗎
[05:09] Mom, you’re being too picky. 媽 你也太挑了
[05:12] He’s a good man. 他是個好人
[05:14] Of course he’s a good man. 他當然是個好人
[05:16] But you don’t like him. 但你不喜歡他
[05:19] We’ve seen so many boys for you. 我們見了這麼多男孩子了
[05:21] “Boys”? “男孩子”
[05:23] OK, men. 好吧 男人
[05:25] You see after three years, I’ll be sixteen. 再過三年我就十六歲了
[05:28] I want to see you settled before that. 我希望那時候你能有個伴
[05:32] Because you’ll be busy finding a husband for yourself. 因爲你要忙着給自己找老公了
[05:36] Of course. 當然啦
[05:38] Then you’ll end up all alone. 然後你就孤獨終老了
[05:42] Why did you marry me? 你爲什麼和我結婚
[05:45] You never talk to me lovingly, 你從來不深情款款地跟我說話
[05:48] or even sit near me. 也不和我坐在一起
[05:51] I take care of your home, 我照顧你的家人
[05:52] tolerate your mother’s tantrums. 忍受你媽的壞脾氣
[05:53] I cook for other people, then cook for you. 我先給別人做飯 然後給你做飯
[05:57] You beat me and then I sleep. 你打完我 我就去睡覺
[06:00] So how can we have a child? 這樣我們怎麼能有孩子
[06:03] You keep saying your mother’s a better cook… 你總說你媽媽廚藝更好
[06:06] …so get her to cook. 你讓她做飯啊
[06:09] If you need a woman, go to a whorehouse. 你要是需要女人 去妓院啊
[06:14] Get off! 滾下去
[06:17] Now walk home! 給老子自己走回家
[06:19] Sitting on my head and barking. 竟然敢騎在我腦袋上嘰嘰歪歪
[06:21] I’ll give you some love tonight. 等着 看我今晚怎麼愛你
[06:25] “You don’t love me.” 還”你不愛我”
[06:26] I’ll show you what love is. 我讓你看看什麼是愛
[06:29] Fool! 蠢貨
[06:31] Maybe you can’t have a kid. 說不定是你沒本事生孩子
[06:39] Our time is over. 時間到了
[06:40] Our stolen moments. 我們偷來的時間
[06:43] It’s not stealing. 那不叫偷來的
[06:45] We have the right to be happy. 我們有權利追求快樂
[06:49] Are we cheating on that? 我們隱瞞什麼了嗎
[06:51] No. 並沒有
[06:54] We’re allowed an hour of happiness. 我們當然可以享受一個小時的快樂
[06:57] Just driving around town. 繞着城市兜兜風而已
[06:59] Eating your stupid Orange Candy. 快吃你那愚蠢的橘子冰棍去吧
[07:01] Don’t call it stupid. 別說它愚蠢
[07:03] Don’t call them stolen moments. 那你也別說什麼偷來的時間
[07:06] Good night. 晚安
[07:07] Good night. 晚安
[07:44] Amu, your internet’s not working. 阿穆 家裏網斷了
[07:47] Everything that’s on the blink is mine obviously. 出了問題都得我處理
[07:50] Sit up straight! 坐直了
[07:53] Two guys on the committee are against me. 委員會裏有兩個人反對我
[07:55] The boss has asked his daughter, Miranda, to join in. 老闆叫了他的女兒米蘭達加入
[07:58] I don’t know her. 我不認識她
[08:00] Everything depends on the presentation tomorrow. 一切都取決於明天的文檔展示了
[08:09] Amu, your printer isn’t working again. 阿穆 打印機又壞了
[08:11] Why don’t you get it fixed? 你怎麼就不能修一下呢
[08:12] I don’t know about your presentation… 我對你的展示沒興致
[08:15] …but I’m emotionally in London. 但我特別期待去倫敦
[08:17] I’m busy decorating the house with the blue door. 我已經在想象給房子裝上藍色的門了
[08:20] – Let me concentrate. – Amu, please. The printer. -讓我想象一會 -阿穆 求你了 打印機
[08:24] Yes, sir. 好的 長官
[08:29] Subodh’s here. 蘇伯德到了
[08:30] I told him to call, not ring the doorbell. 我說了讓他別按門鈴 直接打電話
[08:32] He’ll wake Mummy. 他這樣會吵醒媽媽的
[08:37] – Hello! – How are you, Amrita? -你好 -最近怎麼樣 阿穆麗塔
[08:38] I’m beautiful. 一切都好
[08:39] – Where did you disappear to? – Ask Vikram. -你忙什麼去了 -問維克拉姆
[08:43] – He’s made me his slave. – It’s Subodh, Mummy. -他把我當奴隸用 -是蘇伯德 媽媽
[08:46] Go to sleep. They’ll be at it all night. 睡吧 他們得忙一晚上
[08:47] Here’s the history of 28 lending banks, boss. 這是二十八家貸款銀行的發展史 頭兒
[08:50] Check them. 你看看
[09:01] – My printer’s working now. – Thanks. -打印機可以用了 -謝了
[09:05] – How’s Deepika? – She’s fine. -迪皮卡怎麼樣 -她很好
[09:08] I’m getting you two married this year. 我得催你們倆今年結婚
[09:10] Why? Don’t you like seeing me happy? 爲什麼 你不希望我高高興興的嗎
[09:13] You’ll be happier when you’re married. 你結婚之後會更高興的
[09:16] – Some coffee? – Yes. Two cups, please. -喝咖啡嗎 -好 請來兩杯
[09:20] Amu, could you get me the pink file? 阿穆 幫我把粉色外殼的文件拿過來
[09:23] It’s upstairs. 放在樓上了
[09:25] Pink? 粉色嗎
[09:27] That reminds me, Pinky Chatterjee called. 你這麼一說 平奇·查特吉打過電話
[09:31] She’s getting married. 她要結婚了
[09:33] So she found someone? 她有對象了嗎
[09:36] I emailed you a soft copy. 我把電子版發給你了
[09:58] ♪ Four anna nights, ♪ ♪ 晚上四安那幣 ♪
[10:01] ♪ Twelve anna days ♪ ♪ 白天十二安那幣 ♪
[10:04] ♪ I save them all in a piggybank ♪ ♪ 全部存進小豬存錢罐 ♪
[10:06] ♪ All in a piggybank ♪ ♪ 存進小豬存錢罐 ♪
[10:10] ♪ The sun rises in my eyes ♪ ♪ 我看着太陽升起 ♪
[10:13] ♪ And sets in my eyes ♪ ♪ 看着太陽落下 ♪
[10:16] ♪ I feel brightness surrounding me ♪ ♪ 我感受到四周的光芒 ♪
[10:18] ♪ Brightness surrounding me ♪ ♪ 四周的光芒 ♪
[10:22] ♪ In my little world ♪ ♪ 在我的小小世界 ♪
[10:24] ♪ This is how I am ♪ ♪ 這就是我 ♪
[10:27] ♪ This is the way I am ♪ ♪ 這就是我 ♪
[10:31] ♪ I’m just me, just me ♪ ♪ 我就是我 就是我 ♪
[10:37] ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ ♪ 在陽光下跳舞 ♪
[10:39] ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ ♪ 在陽光下跳舞 ♪
[10:43] ♪ But she is in light ♪ ♪ 而她在陽光下 ♪
[10:44] ♪ And sun in bright ♪ ♪ 陽光如此明亮 ♪
[10:46] ♪ All the day ♪ ♪ 一直跳舞 ♪
[10:49] ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ ♪ 在陽光下跳舞 ♪
[10:51] ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ ♪ 在陽光下跳舞 ♪
[10:55] ♪ That in work it go ♪ ♪ 別惦記工作 ♪
[10:56] ♪ That’s not on works ♪ ♪ 舞蹈不是工作 ♪
[10:58] ♪ Dancing in the sun ♪ ♪ 在陽光下跳舞吧 ♪
[10:59] Good morning. 早上好
[11:01] Morning. You’re up! 早上好 你起得真早
[11:04] Your light was on till late last night. 你的燈昨晚亮到很晚
[11:07] I have a Skype call with an international client on Thursdays. 我每週四都和一位國際客戶視頻通話
[11:12] – I’ve got a meeting today. – With Sania? -我今天有個會 -和薩尼亞嗎
[11:15] – Is her dance piece ready? – Almost. -她的舞蹈學得怎麼樣了 -差不多會了
[11:18] I love dancing with Sania. 我真喜歡和薩尼亞跳舞
[11:20] She’s really good. 她真的很棒
[11:22] She loves you. 她很愛你
[11:27] You take my blood every day. 你每天都抽我的血
[11:28] If I die, I’ll die in my sleep. 如果我死 會在睡夢裏死去的
[11:31] Your sugar level agrees. 你的血糖值同意這句話
[11:33] You fought with your husband on the phone. 你和你丈夫在電話裏吵了一架
[11:35] When I should’ve fought, I didn’t. No use now. 以前該吵架時我不吵 現在吵也沒用了
[11:37] I ran the house, the children are settled. 我管着這個家 孩子們都成家了
[11:40] My work’s done. 我的任務完成了
[11:42] – Did Vikram get any sleep? – Yes, mother-in-law. -維克拉姆睡了嗎 -睡了 婆婆
[11:55] Good morning. 早上好
[11:59] Get up. 起牀了
[12:00] I know you haven’t slept much, but… 我知道你沒睡夠 可是
[12:16] Amu. 阿穆
[12:19] Well? Will I kill it? 你說 我能一舉拿下嗎
[12:21] Yes. But just don’t look desperate. 能 只要你別表現出太急切的樣子
[12:25] Don’t make them think you’re dying to work in London. 別讓他們覺得你特別想去倫敦工作
[12:28] To hell with it! 去他的吧
[12:30] Besides, you don’t look good desperate. 不過你的模樣也不是特別熱切
[12:32] Is that so? 真的嗎
[12:34] Come on, get up. 來吧 起牀
[12:36] Switch the water heater on. 幫我把熱水器插上
[12:41] Namaste, Sunita. 早上好 蘇尼塔
[12:42] Madam, my life is ruined. 夫人 我的生活全毀了
[12:45] What’s new now, Sunita? 又怎麼了 蘇尼塔
[12:47] Namaste, Mummy-ji. 您好 太太
[12:48] My husband kept me awake. 我丈夫鬧得我一夜沒睡
[12:50] He kept fighting with me. 他總是和我吵
[12:52] He took me to the doctor and asked him: 他帶我看醫生 還問醫生
[12:54] “What’s wrong with her? Why can’t she have a child?” “她哪有問題 她爲什麼生不出孩子”
[12:57] There may be something wrong with him. But would he ever check? 說不定是他有問題呢 可他怎麼不去查查
[13:02] Then he dumped me in the middle of the road. 然後他把我丟在馬路中央
[13:08] As soon as I got home, he started hitting me. 我到家的時候 他就打我
[13:11] Then? 然後呢
[13:13] Then, I ran out of the house and I locked him inside. 然後我跑出屋子 把他鎖在屋裏了
[13:17] Then? 然後呢
[13:19] He was locked in all night. 他被鎖了一整晚
[13:21] When I unlocked the door, he was asleep, clutching his bum. 我再開門時候他已經睡了 緊緊夾着屁股
[13:24] Do you lock him in every day? 你每天都把他鎖在裏面嗎
[13:26] I can’t. He’s a man, he grabs me. 不行啊 他是個男人 會來抓我
[13:29] And when he does, he hits me hard. But I’m smart. 他抓到我就狠狠地打我 但我多聰明啊
[13:34] If he slaps me, I scream. 他要是打我耳光 我就尖叫
[13:35] The neighbors stop him. 鄰居會來攔他
[13:36] You little actress! 你可真是個小演員
[13:39] Amu, ask Shivani to stop that noise. 阿穆 別讓希瓦尼製造噪音了
[13:41] Tell her to wait till I’m gone. 我走了再讓她繼續吧
[13:43] Hi, ma. Good morning. 早上好 媽
[13:44] Good morning. Come, have your breakfast. 早上好 來吃早飯
[13:46] Ah. Thank you. 謝謝
[13:48] – What’s wrong? – What is it? -怎麼了 -怎麼回事
[13:51] Let her make breakfast. 她要做早飯
[13:53] Mama, please, you make the parathas. 媽媽 求你了 你去做煎餅吧
[13:56] Why experiment today? 爲什麼今天做煎餅
[13:58] I was trying to make parathas like your Mom. 我想像你媽媽一樣給你做煎餅
[14:00] Sunita, get some ice. Where does it hurt? 蘇尼塔 拿點冰 傷到哪裏了
[14:05] Hello? Hi, sir. 你好 你好 先生
[14:07] Yes, sir. I’ll be there. 對 先生 我很快就到
[14:08] Get me more. 再拿點來
[14:12] They’ve asked me to come early. 他們讓我早點到
[14:13] What? Does he always call the shots? 什麼 他總這麼武斷嗎
[14:16] He owns the company. OK. I’m off. Bye. 他是公司老總 好了 我走了 拜拜
[14:19] – Eat before you go. – No time. -吃了再走 -沒時間了
[14:21] Have something. 吃一點吧
[14:24] – Have a bite. – Amu, please. I’m late. -吃一口 -阿穆 我來不及了
[14:29] Your files. 你的文件
[14:31] – Thank you. – Your lunchbox. -謝謝 -你的午餐盒
[14:35] Bye. 拜拜
[14:37] – One more bite. – Enough. -再吃一口 -好了
[14:41] – Take it with you. – Amu, please. I’m late. -帶上 -阿穆 我要遲到了
[14:44] OK. Fine. Bye. 好吧 拜拜
[14:51] Mummy, I’m going to Sania’s for her dance practice. 媽媽 我去薩尼亞那裏教她跳舞了
[14:55] Sunita, call me if you need anything. 蘇尼塔 有事給我打電話
[14:58] Yes, ma’am. 好的 夫人
[15:08] I just spoke to Rajhans Jetley. 我剛和拉詹斯·杰特利通過電話
[15:11] Miranda has chosen a white guy. 米蘭達選了一個白人
[15:17] Jason Burbanks. 叫傑森·伯班克
[15:19] But she’s happy to look at your presentation. 但她很樂意看看你的展示文檔
[15:22] That damn Rajhans is keen on a white guy too. 拉詹斯那個王八蛋也喜歡白人
[15:26] – Move. – Calm down, boss. -快開啊 -冷靜點 頭兒
[15:28] Why do they let women drive? 怎麼能讓女人開車上路
[15:49] Good job. 漂亮
[15:51] Hampstead’s a good area, aunty. It’s expensive. 漢普斯特德是個好地方 姑姑 就是物價貴
[15:55] They would choose a posh area. 他們會選一處漂亮的地方
[15:58] You know what a foodie Vikram is. 你也知道維克拉姆有多愛美食
[16:02] I’m sure you can’t hire a cook there. 但他在那肯定僱不起廚師
[16:04] They must be too costly. 廚師僱價肯定特別高
[16:07] Doesn’t Mummy look cute? 媽媽看着是不是很可愛
[16:10] What’s this? 這是什麼
[16:11] Look. Your prints are ready. 看 你的照片都打印好了
[16:17] Never seen this one before. 我以前沒見過這一張
[16:19] You shouldn’t have given up dancing. 你不該放棄跳舞的
[16:22] Where’s the time now, Papa? 現在說這些幹什麼 爸爸
[16:24] You were very good. 你以前跳得那麼好
[16:26] You would’ve gone places. 你本可以在舞蹈之路上越走越遠的
[16:28] Gone places? I’m heading to London as it is. 什麼越走越遠 我要去倫敦了
[16:31] Who is Mummy talking to? 媽媽在和誰視頻
[16:34] Your Jalandhar uncle. His daughter-in-law lives in London. 你的賈蘭達舅舅 他的兒媳住在倫敦
[16:39] Tell me something… 跟我說說
[16:43] …are there any Indian stores in London? 倫敦有沒有印度商店
[16:45] She’s spent her life making other people happy. 她這輩子都在努力讓別人高興
[16:48] Making kachori for Vikram. 給維克拉姆做脆餅
[16:49] – Tehri for me and pasta for Karan. -Amu. -給我做炒飯 給卡蘭做意麪 -阿穆
[16:51] Where’s Amu? 阿穆在哪裏
[16:52] Amu, Meenu was saying… 阿穆 梅努說
[16:56] …there’s a place in London called Southall. 倫敦有家店叫索斯赫爾
[16:59] An alley leads straight from there to Amritsar. 那裏有條小巷直通阿姆利則
[17:07] You’re so foolish, Mummy! 你真傻 媽媽
[17:09] You people have made me foolish! 你們把我搞昏頭了
[17:14] Some people are happy by making others happy. 有的人 讓別人高興自己就高興了
[17:17] Mothers don’t have a choice. 做媽媽的可沒得選
[17:20] They should save some happiness for themselves. 她們應該多追求自身幸福的
[17:22] If you’re unhappy, you stop feeling happy for others. 如果你自己不高興 就沒法替別人高興
[17:26] – Sis! – You didn’t tell me you were coming. -姐 -你來也沒告訴我一聲
[17:30] Hi. How are you? 你好 最近怎麼樣
[17:32] – I’m beautiful. How are you? – Good, good. -我很好 你怎麼樣 -不錯 挺好的
[17:34] – How was Vikram’s presentation? – It’s finally over. -維克拉姆的展示怎麼樣 -他終於搞完了
[17:39] He’ll know their decision tomorrow. 他明天才會知道結果
[17:42] But I know he’ll make it. He’s good. 但是我知道他會搞定的 他很厲害
[17:44] Didn’t you go to Bangalore, Swati? 你不是去班加羅爾了嗎 斯瓦蒂
[17:46] I did. But I ran back. 我去了 但是我又跑回來了
[17:49] Everyone was talking non-stop about 每個人都一直談論
[17:51] our wedding. The date, the venue… 我們的婚禮 日期 地點
[17:54] – I got sick and tired of it. – Swati’s here! -我實在是厭倦這些了 -斯瓦蒂來了
[17:58] No one will believe me… 你們不會信的
[17:59] …this morning still half asleep, 今天早上半睡半醒的時候
[18:01] I soaked some kidney beans for Swati. 我給斯瓦蒂泡了點芸豆
[18:03] Then I remembered she was in Bangalore. 然後我纔想起來她在班加羅爾
[18:05] Lo and behold! A mother’s intuition for you! 你看 這就是你媽媽的直覺
[18:10] – How cute! – Let’s eat. I’ll make the rotis. -你好聰明 -來吃飯吧 我去做薄餅
[18:17] When’s your mother coming back here? 你媽媽什麼時候回來
[18:21] Amu thinks she should stay with us… 阿穆覺得在我們的倫敦計劃確定之前
[18:26] …till our London plans are fixed. 她應該跟我們待在一起
[18:29] If that’s OK with you, father? 如果你覺得可以的話 爸爸
[18:33] Vikram, you have a home and your own company… 維克拉姆 你自己有家 也有公司
[18:37] …so why work for others and live in a company house? 爲什麼要給別人打工 還住公司大樓裏
[18:41] Your brother Viraj wants you back. 你哥哥維拉傑希望你回來
[18:46] The investors and the bank are keen on expanding. 我們的投資者和銀行都亟待公司擴張
[18:51] It’s too late. 已經太晚了
[18:54] What do you mean, Vikram? 這是什麼意思 維克拉姆
[18:56] We couldn’t expand before but we can now. 我們以前沒法擴張但是現在我們可以了
[18:59] Is that a reason to leave home? 這是你離家的理由嗎
[19:05] The food’s delicious, sister-in-law. 今天的飯很美味 嫂子
[19:07] Please teach Amu how to cook. 麻煩你教阿穆怎麼做飯吧
[19:09] – Did you see her jacket? – Never mind. -你看到她那個夾克了嗎 -別在意
[19:15] Namaste, father-in-law. 您好 岳父
[19:16] I hear the presentation went well. 聽說你的展示做得非常順利
[19:18] It went very well. 確實很順利
[19:19] Tomorrow’s the final meeting then we’ll know. 明天是最後一次會議 然後就能知道結果
[19:21] One minute, don’t go. 等一下 先別走
[19:24] Here’s a sugar-free cake. Sulakshana can have it. 這是無糖蛋糕 思路卡莎可以吃的
[19:28] Take it. 拿着吧
[19:31] No one believes me… 大家都不信我
[19:33] …but write the board members’ names on 但是把董事會成員的名字
[19:36] slips of paper. Keep them in your pocket. 寫在紙條上 然後放在你口袋裏
[19:40] I’m telling you, it works. 我跟你說 這很管用的
[19:42] – Amu, make sure you do it. – Ok. We’re off, Mummy. -阿穆 你來做 -好的 我們走了 媽
[19:45] You’re so cute. 你真是太可愛了
[19:47] – What’s wrong? – Nothing, Papa. The same ole ache. -怎麼了 -沒事 爸 老毛病了
[19:53] Ok. Bye. 好了 再見
[19:55] Bye 再見
[19:57] – Put the cake in the fridge. – Of course. -記得把蛋糕放冰箱 -好的
[20:01] I started off by saying… 我一開始就先說
[20:02] …I don’t want the job! Appoint your white guy. 我對這個工作沒興趣 僱你的白人去吧
[20:06] I surprised them by doing the unexpected. 我的話出乎意料 讓他們大吃一驚
[20:08] Then came my presentation. 然後我做了報告
[20:09] Even Rajhans clapped. 連拉詹斯都鼓掌了
[20:12] You should’ve been there. 你要是也在就好了
[20:19] What’s come over you, Amu? Wait till we get home. 你是怎麼回事 阿穆 等我們回家再說
[20:23] – I’m feeling sleepy. – I’m not at all sleepy. -我好睏 -我一點都不困
[21:56] When you’re happy, your blood sugar is OK. 你高興的時候血糖就沒問題
[21:59] This blood sugar will kill me some day. 這血糖總有一天會要我的命
[22:02] Why so negative? 幹嘛這麼悲觀
[22:04] I’ll make breakfast today. Just tell me what to do. 今天我來做早飯 你就告訴我要怎麼做
[22:08] Come on, get up. 來吧 起來
[22:11] Why can’t I cook well? 爲什麼我總學不會煮飯
[22:13] Please teach me. Otherwise what will I do in London? 教我煮飯吧 不然我在倫敦怎麼辦
[22:16] How come you’re such a good cook? 爲什麼你煮飯那麼好吃
[22:18] I had to endure years of nagging first. 首先我得忍受多年的嘮叨
[22:23] Sometimes it was my husband. Or my mother-in-law. 有時是我丈夫 有時是我婆婆
[22:26] My father-in-law never said a word. 我公公從來不會說什麼
[22:29] Good morning! 早上好
[22:31] Get up! Quick. 起牀 快點
[22:33] You never hear the alarm. Come on, get up! 你從來聽不見鬧鐘 快點 起來吧
[22:41] – Good morning. – Good morning. -早上好 -早上好
[22:43] – What time’s the meeting? – 10:30. -什麼時候開會 -十點半
[22:45] – What time will you call me? – 10:45. -什麼時候給我打電話 -十點四十五分
[22:49] Wallet. 錢包
[22:53] – Mother’s slips of paper. – You crazy? -媽媽說的紙條 -你瘋了嗎
[22:55] – What difference will it make? – Keep them. -這能有什麼用 -帶上吧
[22:59] – Did Shivani buy a new car? – Yes. -希瓦尼買了個新車嗎 -是的
[23:01] What work does she do? 她做什麼工作的
[23:03] Hard work. 辛苦的工作
[23:05] Can I learn to drive too? 我也能學開車嗎
[23:07] First make parathas without burning your fingers. 你先學會在烙餡餅的時候別燙到自己吧
[23:12] Good morning. Hi. 早上好 各位好
[23:16] And this is for you. Thank you. 這是給你的 謝謝
[23:31] Make sure your hands are like this when you turn. Start again. 轉身的時候你的手要是這樣的 再來一次
[23:35] Start. Ready. 開始 準備好
[23:48] – Mummy-ji, there’s a call. – You take it. -媽媽 有個電話 -你接一下
[23:52] Hello? 你好
[23:55] Yes? 什麼事
[24:02] Ok. 好的
[24:06] What is it? Tell me! 什麼事 告訴我
[24:10] We’re off to London! But… 我們要去倫敦了 但是
[24:15] Your son’s having a party tonight for 40 guests. 你兒子今晚辦了一個四十人的派對
[24:18] But we’re off to London! 但是我們要去倫敦啦
[24:24] Get me a visa too. 給我也辦個簽證吧
[24:33] Congrats! You deserve it. 恭喜 這是你應得的
[24:35] – Congratulations. – Thank you so much. -恭喜你 -非常感謝
[24:43] Vikram… 維克拉姆
[24:50] Rajhans Jetley is here. 拉詹斯·杰特利來了
[24:54] Sir. 先生
[24:58] Man of the hour! Congrats! 今天的主人公 恭喜
[25:00] Thank you so much. Amu! 非常感謝 阿穆
[25:04] – How are you? – All good. -最近怎麼樣 -很好
[25:05] Amu… 阿穆
[25:10] My wife, Amrita. 我妻子 阿穆麗塔
[25:12] Rajhans, our CFO. 拉詹斯 我們的首席財務官
[25:14] I’ve mentioned him to you before. 我之前跟你提過
[25:15] – Will you have something? – In a minute. -你要吃點什麼嗎 -我一會再吃
[25:19] Excuse me. Sir, will you… 不好意思 先生 你能不能
[26:08] Hi, Subodh. 你好 蘇伯德
[26:16] – I didn’t know you smoked. – You’re not supposed to know. -我不知道你還抽菸 -你本不該知道的
[26:19] – Does Karan know? – We kiss sometimes. -卡蘭知道嗎 -我們有時候會接吻
[26:47] Hi, sir. Where are you? 你好 先生 你在哪裏
[26:49] Hi. Vikram 你好 維克拉姆
[26:51] No easy way to do this. 這是一個艱難的決定
[26:54] But Burbanks has been appointed the London head. 但是伯班克已經被任命爲倫敦方的主管
[26:58] You’ll be the CEO, but working under him. 你會是執行總裁 但是在他手下工作
[27:02] Sir, must I work under a new appointee? 先生 我必須在新任命的人手下工作嗎
[27:04] Vikram, you have a choice. 維克拉姆 你還有一個選擇
[27:07] Your position is secure here. Stay in India. 我可以保留你的原職 在印度的原職
[27:10] It’s not fair, sir. This wasn’t on the cards. 這不公平 先生 當時根本沒這個意思
[27:13] Vikram, the chairman feels 維克拉姆 董事長覺得
[27:15] you won’t attract enough investors. 你不能吸引足夠的投資者
[27:18] – The others agree. – Who else was at the meeting? -其他人也同意 -還有誰參與了決定
[27:21] That’s not important. 這不重要
[27:30] Sir, did you know? 先生 你是不是也知道
[27:34] Thapar called? 塔帕爾給你打電話了
[27:36] It’s obvious, man. Let’s have a drink. 這是顯然的 兄弟 我們喝一杯吧
[27:39] – What’s obvious? – Everybody knows, Vikram. -什麼是顯然的 -大家都知道的 維克拉姆
[27:42] If you were smart, you would’ve understood it yourself. 如果你聰明點 你自己也會明白的
[27:45] Sir, I’m not a smart man. You’re the smart one. So you tell me. 先生 我不聰明 你很聰明 請你告訴我
[27:49] Chill, man! It’s just corporate politics. 冷靜點 兄弟 這不過是企業政治
[27:51] Corporate politics? 企業政治
[27:52] I’m talking. 我在說話呢
[27:54] Is this is your game? Corporate politics? 這就是你們的把戲嗎 企業政治
[27:56] Why play corporate politics with you? 爲什麼要跟你玩企業政治
[27:58] – I’m your well-wisher, man. – I’m not your man. -我衷心希望你好 兄弟 -我不相信你
[28:01] Thapar said everyone agreed. 塔帕爾說所有人都同意了
[28:03] – Who was at the meeting? – My opinion… -還有誰參與了決定 -我的意見
[28:05] F*** off! 滾開
[28:07] The chairman had his daughter overrule the decision. 董事長讓他女兒更改了這個決定
[28:10] – It’s done. – You voted against me? -事已如此 -你投了反對票
[28:14] Can’t you see I’m talking? 你看不到我在說話嗎
[28:16] You voted against me ‘cos you’re jealous. 你投了反對票是因爲你嫉妒
[28:18] I’ll be going to London. You’ll be stuck here. Yeah? 我要去倫敦了 而你卻被困在這裏 對嗎
[28:21] You need to behave yourself. 你給我規矩點
[28:22] – Let me get you a drink. – Get lost! -我給你拿了杯喝的 -滾蛋
[28:27] You don’t know me. 你根本不瞭解我
[28:29] – You’re crossing the line. – What line? -你太過分了 -過分
[28:31] The lines have been crossed. Amu, one second! 過分的是你們 阿穆 等會
[28:34] – Who the f*** are you? – Amu, wait. -你他媽算什麼東西 -阿穆 等會
[28:37] The chairman didn’t think you 董事長根本就覺得
[28:38] were up to the job. That’s who you are! 你不能勝任 你就是那樣的
[30:34] I hear Vikram received a call. 我聽說維克拉姆接了個電話
[30:37] – It made him very upset. So… – So? -接完了他就很生氣 所以 -所以
[30:54] Let’s go. There are guests outside. 走吧 外面還有客人
[30:59] What will they think? 他們會怎麼想
[31:03] Amrita, it’s a family matter. 阿穆麗塔 這是你的家務事
[31:17] They cheated him, Papa. 他們欺騙了他 爸
[31:19] He was made to believe he’d be the London head. 他們讓他以爲他會當倫敦方的主管
[31:23] Thapar calls him during the party and says 塔帕爾在派對上給他打了電話然後說
[31:27] “Sorry. You’ll work under a white guy.” “抱歉 你得在一個白人手下工作”
[31:29] – You can’t be serious. – I’m serious. They actually… -不是吧 -真的 他們確實
[31:43] Mama… 媽媽
[31:47] …did Dad ever hit you? 爸爸有打過你嗎
[31:52] No. 沒有
[31:55] Your Dad never raised a hand against me. 你爸爸從來沒對我動過手
[32:09] – Why are you staring at me? – I’m not. -你爲什麼盯着我 -我沒有
[32:12] – Not staring? – No. -你沒盯着我嗎 -沒有
[32:14] Just looking. 就是看看
[32:16] You’re not the only man who hits his wife. 你不是唯一一個動手打老婆的人
[32:18] I cursed you for no reason. 我之前毫無理由地罵你
[32:23] You cursed me? 你罵我
[32:32] Why did you hit me? 你爲什麼要打我
[32:33] Why? 爲什麼
[32:34] Do I need a license to hit you? 我打你需要理由嗎
[32:38] Now run! 現在給我滾
[32:44] Mr Rohit! Please turn this way. One photo, please. 羅希特先生 請看這邊 請讓我拍一張
[32:56] 羅希特·賈辛格 年度最佳記者
[33:16] It was a great show. 今晚的活動很棒
[33:24] You know when I was about sixteen… 你知道 我差不多十六歲的時候
[33:26] …I used to go with my Dad to public events. 我經常跟着我爸爸一起參加公衆活動
[33:31] When people photographed him, I wondered what I was doing there. 人們給他拍照時 我不知道我去那裏該幹嘛
[33:35] People were there to see him, to photograph him. 大家都過去看他 給他拍照
[33:39] I wonder sometimes what I’m doing with you. 有時候我也不知道我跟着你在做什麼
[33:47] With only five years’ experience, 只要五年的工作經驗
[33:49] you have the top cases. Why? 就能得到最好的案子 爲什麼
[33:55] It’s privilege. 這是特權
[33:56] Because you’re Justice Jaisingh’s daughter-in-law. 因爲你是賈辛格法官的兒媳
[34:00] And you’re Rohit Jaisingh’s wife. My wife. 而且你是羅希特·賈辛格的妻子 我老婆
[34:04] Use this privilege and you’ll be successful like me. 利用這樣的特權 你就會跟我一樣成功
[34:09] Netra… 奈特拉
[34:11] I don’t know why you’re fighting. 我不知道你爲什麼還要自己奮鬥
[34:14] Hello, Manoj. 你好 馬諾伊
[34:17] My friend, it’s impossible for me to come today. 兄弟 我今天是不能去了
[36:23] Didn’t you sleep? 你還沒睡嗎
[36:32] You should’ve waited for Sunita. 你該等等蘇尼塔的
[38:15] Did Vikram sleep well? 維克拉姆睡得好嗎
[38:24] Did you talk to him? 你跟他聊過了嗎
[39:18] Good morning. 早上好
[39:27] Today’s a holiday. Why don’t you two go and see Maharaj-ji? 今天放假 要不你倆去看看馬哈拉吧
[39:31] Tell him about London. 跟他說說倫敦的事
[39:49] Sunita, get me the pills. I have a fever. 蘇尼塔 給我拿點藥 我有點發燒
[39:59] Amu, Thapar called last night. 阿穆 塔帕爾昨晚打電話了
[40:04] They want me to work under a white guy. 他們想讓我在一個白人手下工作
[40:08] And that Rajhans Jetley… 還有那個拉詹斯·杰特利
[40:13] You came in between us. You were pulling me away. 你跑到我倆中間 你要拉我走
[40:18] I took my anger out on you. 我把火都發到你身上了
[40:28] Amu… 阿穆
[40:38] Amu. 阿穆
[40:48] What will people think of me? 大家會怎麼想我
[41:02] Amu. 阿穆
[41:05] I’ve slogged for three years. 我苦幹了三年
[41:07] That’s a lot of time. 那是很長一段時間
[41:09] Forget the hard work. There’s the emotional investment too. 除了辛苦的工作 還有感情上的投入
[41:16] I used to think of this company like my own. 我曾經把這公司當成是我自己的公司
[41:20] Then I realized no one values me. 然後我發現沒人重視我
[41:25] This is ridiculous. 這太可笑了
[41:28] Amu, I’m quitting. 阿穆 我準備辭職了
[41:30] I cannot stay in a job where I’m not valued. 我不能在一個不受重視的崗位上工作
[41:59] Shall I oil your hair? 我給你抹護髮精油好嗎
[42:04] Let’s watch “Dance India”. 我們一起看《舞在印度》
[42:21] This poor girl has no mother. 這個可憐的女孩沒有媽媽
[42:23] Her father taught her dancing. 她爸爸教她跳舞
[42:32] My husband hit me again last night. 我丈夫昨晚又打我了
[42:37] But I didn’t run away. I thought to myself… 但是我沒跑 我心想
[42:42] …if he locks me out some day, where will I go? 一旦他給我吃閉門羹 我將何去何從
[43:00] Let’s wait. If you have another fever 再等等看 如果你又發燒了
[43:03] we’ll get a blood test done. 我們就做個血檢
[43:06] What can he eat? 他能吃什麼
[43:08] Anything. If there’s any problem, call me. 都可以 如果有任何問題 打電話給我
[43:12] Namaste. 感謝您
[43:14] Thank you for coming. 感謝您特地過來
[43:16] I’ll see myself out. 留步
[43:19] Why do you get so upset over nothing? 你爲什麼這麼杞人憂天呢
[43:23] Things happen between couples. 夫妻之間有摩擦很正常
[43:25] What has a fever got to do with Amu’s problems, ma? 發燒和阿穆的事有什麼聯繫嗎 媽媽
[43:31] It’s an old story. 這是個老故事了
[43:32] If Amu had a stomach ache, he would get a fever. 阿穆一胃疼 他就發燒
[43:35] They’re overreacting. 他們反應過度了
[43:38] – Where are you going? – To make tea. -你去哪 -泡茶
[43:40] Let me. 我去吧
[43:40] Never mind. You boil the tea too long. 不用 你把茶煮得太久了
[43:46] Bless you. 保重
[43:47] Please rest. 請多休息
[43:53] Sandhya-ji, please phone Amu. 桑迪亞 打個電話給阿穆吧
[43:59] Never mind. 不用了
[44:19] Good job. 很棒
[44:24] – Bye, Mom. I’m off. – Where to? -拜拜 媽媽 我要走了 -你去哪
[44:27] You know, Mom. Cycling. 你知道的呀 媽媽 騎自行車
[44:28] Untie your “ghungroo”, your dancing bells. 解開你的”鈴鐺腳鏈” 解開舞蹈鈴鐺
[44:31] Bye, aunty. Bye, Mom. 阿姨 再見 媽媽 再見
[44:33] She cycles a lot these days. 她最近經常騎車
[44:36] Yes, I’ve seen him. 是啊 我看到過那個男孩
[44:37] He’s cute. 很可愛
[44:41] Have tea before you go. 喝杯茶再走
[44:48] I’ve made some pakoras. Want some? 我做了些油炸蔬菜 吃嗎
[44:51] No. Tea’s enough. 不用 喝茶就行
[45:02] Why didn’t you remarry? 你爲什麼不再婚呢
[45:08] James spoilt me before he left. 詹姆斯生前把我寵壞了
[45:13] Forming relationships can be easy… 建立關係很容易的
[45:17] …sustaining them is tough. 但維持下去卻很難
[45:22] Everything seemed effortless with him. 和他在一起什麼都很輕鬆
[45:27] I could be wrong… 也許我錯了
[45:29] …but everyone seems to need to make an effort. 但或許每個人都應該努力維繫吧
[45:38] Come here. I want to give you a hug. 來 我想抱抱你
[45:55] His fever has come down. Where is he? 他的燒已經退了 他去哪了
[45:58] Amu is on the line. 阿穆打來的電話
[46:04] Yes, my child? 怎麼了 孩子
[46:08] No! They’re just panicking. I don’t have a fever. 沒有 他們太誇張了 我不發燒了
[46:16] We’re built strong. 我們身體好着呢
[46:20] Are you OK? 你還好嗎
[46:23] You stay well. 你要好好的
[46:29] See you soon. 回頭見
[46:33] OK, bye. 好 拜拜
[46:41] She said, “Don’t worry”. 她說 “別擔心我”
[46:45] How can we not worry? 但我們怎麼能不擔心
[46:49] Did you know he hit her? 你知道他打了她嗎
[46:55] Maybe it was the first time. 可能那是第一次
[46:57] You can’t even admit to yourself that he hit her. 你甚至都不願意相信他打了她
[47:03] But he did. 但他確實打了
[47:07] Imagine how she’s feeling. 想想她的感受
[47:22] They’re sensible. 他們都是很理智的人
[47:25] They’ll work it out. 他們會處理好的
[47:53] – Good morning. – Hi. Good morning. -早上好 -你好 早上好
[47:58] Thank you. 謝謝
[48:05] Shall we eat out tonight? 今晚我們出去吃嗎
[48:10] My meeting will be over at 8. I’ll pick you up at 9. 我8點散會 9點來接你
[48:15] Bye. 再見
[48:19] ♪ You’re my everything ♪ ♪ 你是我的一切 ♪
[48:26] ♪ You’re my happiness ♪ ♪ 你是我的快樂 ♪
[48:34] ♪ You’re my love, you’re my passion ♪ ♪ 你是我的愛 你是我的激情 ♪
[48:39] Thapar found out I was talking to another company… 塔帕爾知道了我有跳槽意向
[48:43] …so he wants to meet. 他就想見我談談了
[48:45] Amu, I tell you… 阿穆 我跟你說
[48:47] …you have to put your bloody foot down in life. 有時候生活中就得堅定立場 說一不二
[48:53] Give us a smile, Amu. 笑一個吧 阿穆
[49:44] – Good morning. – Hi. Good morning. -早上好 -早上好
[51:25] ♪ When we broke apart… ♪ ♪ 當我們分離之時 ♪
[51:29] ♪ …so little was left ♪ ♪ 一切所剩無幾 ♪
[51:34] ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪
[51:38] ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪
[51:49] Amu… 阿穆
[52:00] Amu! 阿穆
[52:10] What’s this? 這是幹什麼
[52:12] I’m going to Papa’s for a few days. 我要去爸爸家住幾天
[52:18] Why? 爲什麼
[52:26] For how long? 去多久
[52:30] I’ll be back. 我會回來的
[52:33] You’ll be back? Meaning? 你會回來 是什麼意思
[52:37] I don’t know, Vikram. 我不知道 維克拉姆
[52:44] Really, wow! 真好 你可真好
[52:46] You know how bad I feel. You know what I’m going through. 你知道我有多難受 你知道我在經歷什麼
[52:53] It’s just for a few days. 就只去幾天
[52:57] I don’t feel right here. 我在這感覺很不好
[52:59] “Feel right?” What do I tell mother? “感覺不好” 我該怎麼向媽媽交代
[53:03] She knows. 她知道
[53:09] My taxi’s here. 我叫的出租車來了
[53:12] Amu, hold this. This is not the time. 阿穆 拿着 別鬧了
[53:16] – Forget it. – I understand, Vikram. -我當你沒說過 -我明白 維克拉姆
[53:21] But I need this. 但我需要這樣
[53:28] Fine. If you want to make this into a big deal, then go! 好 如果你非要小題大做 那走吧
[53:50] Did something happen again? 又出事了嗎
[53:52] Must she justify coming here? 難道她非得出事才能回來嗎
[53:56] That’s her home. I want to know why she’s here. 那是她的家 我想知道她爲什麼離開家
[54:01] Ma, I want to spend some time with you. 媽媽 我想多陪陪你們
[54:05] That’s all very well, child. But… 這很好 孩子 但是
[54:09] Sis, the party was days ago. 姐 聚會已經過去好幾天了
[54:11] We thought you would’ve both worked it out by now. 我們以爲你們現在應該解決好了
[54:16] We tried. We’re trying. 我們試過了 也正在努力
[54:18] – What do you mean? – I need more time. -什麼意思 -我需要更多的時間
[54:24] Child, don’t leave your home… 孩子 別離開你自己的家
[54:26] Sandhya-ji, you won’t believe it. 桑迪亞 你肯定難以相信
[54:29] When I came home from my walk… 在我散步回來的時候
[54:32] …I saw a potato curry on the fire… 我看見一鍋土豆咖喱正煮着
[54:34] …and thought there was no chance Amu was here, but here she is! 我就想阿穆還沒機會嚐嚐 結果她就來了
[54:41] A father’s instinct for you! 一個父親的直覺
[54:45] What are you waiting for? Let’s eat. I’m hungry. 還等什麼呢 開飯吧 我都餓了
[54:48] ♪ When we broke apart… ♪ ♪ 當我們分離之時 ♪
[54:52] ♪ …so little was left ♪ ♪ 一切所剩無幾 ♪
[54:57] ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪
[55:01] ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪
[55:05] ♪ We were tied together with a single thread… ♪ ♪ 我們被一條線捆綁着 ♪
[55:10] ♪ …that came slowly undone ♪ ♪ 可線卻逐漸鬆散 ♪
[55:14] ♪ Our names were written on the wall… ♪ ♪ 我們將名字寫在牆上 ♪
[55:19] ♪ …now washed away by the rain ♪ ♪ 卻被雨水沖洗掉 ♪
[55:24] ♪ When we broke apart… ♪ ♪ 當我們分離之時 ♪
[55:28] ♪ …so little was left ♪ ♪ 一切所剩無幾 ♪
[55:32] ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪
[55:37] ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪
[55:50] ♪ Are shattered dreams… ♪ ♪ 破碎的夢 ♪
[55:58] ♪ …worth living for? ♪ ♪ 還值得去追嗎 ♪
[56:03] ♪ Are false promises… ♪ ♪ 虛假的承諾 ♪
[56:09] ♪ …worth chasing? ♪ ♪ 還值得翹首以盼嗎 ♪
[56:15] ♪ I made my mind up… ♪ ♪ 我下定決心 ♪
[56:19] ♪ …to find myself again ♪ ♪ 重新找回自我 ♪
[56:23] ♪ I must now follow my heart ♪ ♪ 我必須緊隨我的內心 ♪
[56:32] ♪ The road we traveled… ♪ ♪ 我們走過的道路 ♪
[56:37] ♪ …seems so narrow now ♪ ♪ 好像變得很窄了 ♪
[56:41] ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪
[56:46] ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪
[57:13] Papa-ji, try and make her understand. 爸爸 幫我勸勸她
[57:16] It wasn’t such a big deal. 這不是什麼大事
[57:20] A big deal, Vikram? 什麼是大事 維克拉姆
[57:24] You know how upset I was. 你知道我當時多難受
[57:26] Then half the wives in India 在印度有一半的妻子
[57:28] would leave home for something so trivial. 都因爲一些微不足道的小事而離家
[57:31] Half? Many more than half. 有一半嗎 遠不止一半
[57:36] What can I do, Papa-ji? It’s done now. 我能做什麼 爸爸 事情已經過去了
[57:45] It’s done? 過去了嗎
[57:49] Vikram, the important question is why it happened. 維克拉姆 現在關鍵是爲什麼會發生那件事
[57:55] Why? I mean Thapar phoned… 爲什麼 我是說 塔帕爾打電話來
[58:00] Vikram! You didn’t tell us you were coming. 維克拉姆 你沒說你要來
[58:03] Have dinner before you go. 留下來吃晚餐吧
[58:05] – I’ll get it ready. – Don’t trouble yourself. -我去準備 -別麻煩了
[58:11] The cupboard’s not opening, can you help? Come. 有個櫃子打不開 能來幫我一下嗎 快來
[58:28] – Give it to me. – I can manage. -給我吧 -我可以
[58:36] You look lovely. 你看起來真美
[58:49] Here. 給
[59:03] I came to take you home. 我來帶你回家
[59:07] Not yet, Vikram. 還不行 維克拉姆
[59:11] Amu, this is too much! 阿穆 這就太過了
[59:14] Why are you so angry? 爲什麼你會這麼生氣
[59:17] – Let’s end it! – What should I end? -我們終止這一切吧 -終止什麼
[59:22] This fight. Let’s go home. 這次的爭吵 回家吧
[59:26] We didn’t fight. 我們沒吵架
[59:30] Didn’t you leave home? 你不都離家出走了嗎
[59:32] What do I tell the neighbors? Or our relatives? 我該怎麼對街坊鄰居和親戚們說
[59:35] “My wife has left me and run away.” “我老婆拋下我離開了”
[59:38] – Why did your wife run away? – Not again! -那你老婆爲什麼會離開 -你又來了
[59:41] I told you. I was drunk, irritated, frustrated. 我說過了 我喝醉了 很生氣 很憋屈
[59:44] If you don’t understand my problems, who will? 如果你都不能懂我的痛 還有誰可以
[59:48] Who’ll understand my problems? 那誰又懂我的痛呢
[59:50] – Who is it all for? – Who am I doing it all for? -這都是爲了誰 -我做的那些又是爲了誰
[59:54] You leaving your home… 你離開了你自己的家
[59:55] …and getting upset. Is this what you’re doing? 還很生氣 這就是你所做的嗎
[59:59] Is that all I’ve done? 這就是我做的一切嗎
[1:00:01] Did I ask you for anything? 我有要求過你什麼嗎
[1:00:03] Did I impose any conditions on you? 我對你強加過任何決定嗎
[1:00:05] Before we married, you said you didn’t know how to cook. 我們結婚前 你說你不會做飯
[1:00:08] Me? A foodie! Did I complain? 我呢 我那麼熱愛美食 但我抱怨過嗎
[1:00:12] What if I had said, “I’ll love you 如果當初我說 “我不知道怎麼賺錢養家
[1:00:14] but I don’t know how to earn a living.” 但是我會很愛你的”
[1:00:17] Would you have married me? 你還會嫁給我嗎
[1:00:19] And if I had said, “I’ll earn the money, you learn how to cook.” 如果我說 “我主外 你主內”
[1:00:23] – Would you have married me? – It was just a moment. -你還會娶我嗎 -就那麼一次
[1:00:27] It’ll never happen again. 我以後再也不會了
[1:00:29] Who knows? But it happened once. 誰說得準呢 而且已經發生了
[1:00:33] And if I can’t forget? 如果我就是忘不了呢
[1:00:36] Amu, what do you… 阿穆 你到底想
[1:00:39] What do you want? 你到底想幹嘛
[1:00:41] Tell you what. Hit me. Try it. 這樣吧 打我 你打
[1:00:45] Why don’t you slap me then we’ll be even? Go on. 給我一巴掌 我們就扯平了 來吧
[1:00:50] It did cross my mind to get even that way. 我是想過用這種方式扯平
[1:00:55] But I couldn’t do it. 但是我不會這麼做
[1:00:59] My parents didn’t bring me up like that. 我爸媽可不是這樣教我的
[1:01:02] Come again? Now you want to discuss our upbringing? 你再說一遍 你是要說家教問題嗎
[1:01:07] Amu, that’s going really far. 阿穆 你這就太過分了
[1:01:12] My parents didn’t ask for your hand. 我父母沒叫你幫過忙
[1:01:15] Family honor matters to us. 家族榮譽對我們家很重要
[1:01:18] Wives don’t leave their husbands like this. 妻子們不會像這樣離開她們的丈夫
[1:01:21] We know how to keep our families together. 我們知道如何維繫家庭
[1:01:23] And I’ll do whatever it takes to do so. 我會不惜一切代價去做的
[1:01:34] Has Vikram left? 維克拉姆走了嗎
[1:01:37] Amu… 阿穆
[1:01:56] Take care. 保重身體
[1:02:09] This is an historical victory in a sexual harassment case… 這是性騷擾案件的一個歷史性勝利
[1:02:12] …for the fearless lawyer Netra Jaisingh, 因爲這位無所畏懼的女權擁護者
[1:02:15] a great advocate of women’s rights. 奈特拉·賈辛格律師
[1:02:25] Let me read the entire judgement. Thank you. 要看整個的審判的結果 謝謝
[1:02:38] Chef, replacement’s on the fryer. Plates out. Going on call. 主廚 新的馬上出鍋 走菜 隨時待命
[1:02:47] Hi. Did you see me? 你好 看到我了嗎
[1:02:49] Yeah. Of course I was watching. 當然看了
[1:02:51] Live on TV. 電視直播
[1:02:54] I was just so proud of you. 我爲你感到驕傲
[1:02:57] You know it was absolutely commendable 你知道嗎 你處理事情的方式
[1:02:58] the way you handled yourself. 特別值得讚揚
[1:03:00] When you stepped out, I could see the confidence in your walk. 你出去的時候 我看到你自信的腳步
[1:03:04] The victory in your smile. 勝利的笑容
[1:03:06] I’m so happy for you. 爲你感到十分的高興
[1:03:08] You know I felt so good. 你知道嗎 我感覺超級棒的
[1:03:10] Even in the middle of that chaos 即使身處嘈雜之中
[1:03:12] I could feel the wind on my face… 我還是能感受到風從我臉上掠過
[1:03:14] …as though I was looking out of a car window… 就像是那晚我從車窗向外看
[1:03:17] …and flying. 有如飛翔一般
[1:03:20] And that’s all thanks to you. 這都需要感謝你
[1:03:22] Any time. Be happy. Keep flying. 隨時效勞 希望你一直都可以這麼快樂
[1:03:35] Hi. Good morning. 早上好
[1:03:36] Kapoors have been pushed to 5pm. 卡普爾案被推遲到下午五點
[1:03:38] Raghuvanshi’s petition has been filed. 拉格瓦什的請願已經提交上去了
[1:03:41] Amrita, Netra. Netra, Amrita. 阿穆麗塔 這是奈特拉 奈特拉 這是阿穆麗塔
[1:03:43] Hi, Amrita. Give me five minutes. 阿穆麗塔 你好 請等我五分鐘
[1:03:54] State of India vs. Shagun Verma. 印度和沙貢·維爾瑪的案子
[1:03:56] I won! 我贏了
[1:04:01] Everyone says your daughter-in-law is your worthy junior. 所有人都說你的媳婦繼承了你的衣鉢
[1:04:07] Thank you, father-in-law. 謝謝你 公公
[1:04:13] Section 9. Restitution of conjugal rights. 第九條 恢復夫妻同居權
[1:04:15] A legal notice ordering you to go home. 這是一條命令你回家的法律通告
[1:04:22] I don’t want to. 我不想回去
[1:04:24] Why not? 爲什麼
[1:04:28] Don’t feel like it. 就是不想回去
[1:04:29] Unfortunately, not feeling like it doesn’t work in court. 很遺憾 不想回去在法庭上行不通
[1:04:33] One slap cannot be the only reason. 不可能只是因爲一個耳光吧
[1:04:34] What’s the real story? His family? 到底是因爲什麼 他的家庭
[1:04:37] No. 不是
[1:04:39] Was he having an affair? 他有外遇了嗎
[1:04:41] No. 不是
[1:04:42] – You’re having an affair? – No. -你有外遇了嗎 -沒有
[1:04:44] Sexual? 房事不和諧嗎
[1:04:46] No. 不是
[1:04:49] So, just one slap then? 所以 只是一個耳光
[1:04:54] That’s unusual, Amrita. People may think you’re unreasonable. 阿穆麗塔 這不尋常 人們會覺得不合理
[1:04:58] Don’t those people think slapping is unreasonable? 那些人不認爲扇耳光纔是不合常理嗎
[1:05:02] Maybe. But your reaction could seem unreasonable. 也許 但是你的反應會被看做不合常理
[1:05:07] I can’t respect myself any more. 我不能再尊重自己了
[1:05:10] I chose to be a housewife. No one forced me. 我選擇成爲家庭主婦 這沒人強迫我
[1:05:15] I’m not complaining. 我不是在抱怨
[1:05:17] I was happy to be a part of his dreams. And his life. 我曾很高興成爲他夢想以及生活的一部分
[1:05:22] But, along the way… 但是 在此期間
[1:05:24] …I might have become the kind of person someone slaps. 我變成了一個被人扇耳光的人
[1:05:30] Isn’t that unreasonable? 這合乎常理嗎
[1:05:37] He cannot hit me. 他不能傷害我
[1:05:40] “Just a slap?” He cannot slap me. “只是一個耳光” 他本就不應該扇我
[1:05:44] What do you want? 你想要什麼
[1:05:46] I want to be happy. 我想要過得快樂
[1:05:49] So when I say I’m happy, I would not be lying. 而不是在撒謊說 我過得很快樂
[1:05:56] You have three options. 你有三個選擇
[1:05:58] The first and easiest, go back. 第一個最快也最容易 回家
[1:06:00] Make it work. That would be my advice. 維繫婚姻 這也是我的建議
[1:06:03] Or you have legal options. Judicial separation. 或者走法律程序 合法分居
[1:06:05] You’ll remain his wife, but you won’t live with him. 你仍舊是他的妻子 只是你不會和他同居
[1:06:09] Or divorce. 最後一個選擇是離婚
[1:06:13] But the legal options can get very messy, Amrita. 阿穆麗塔 但是這會在法律上非常麻煩
[1:06:17] So we lie to ourselves and say we’re happy. 所以我們會對自己撒謊說自己很快樂
[1:06:21] I don’t want to lie. 我不想說謊
[1:06:24] To him or to myself. 無論是對他 還是對我自己
[1:06:32] Think it over. 再考慮一下
[1:06:38] ♪ Things are not what they seem ♪ ♪ 事情並非表面所見 ♪
[1:06:51] ♪ Relationships are hard to sustain ♪ ♪ 關係也難以維持 ♪
[1:07:02] ♪ May no one break my heart ♪ ♪ 願無人會讓我心碎 ♪
[1:07:06] 1982-2012 詹姆斯·H·豐賽卡
[1:07:06] ♪ May no one turn their back on me ♪ ♪ 願無人會背棄我 ♪
[1:07:10] ♪ May no one abandon me ♪ ♪ 願無人會放棄我 ♪
[1:07:16] ♪ Life is long ♪ ♪ 生命如此漫長 ♪
[1:07:20] ♪ Living is hard ♪ ♪ 生活如此艱難 ♪
[1:07:23] ♪ Time does not pass without my beloved ♪ ♪ 沒有我的愛人 時光不會流逝 ♪
[1:07:29] ♪ O Lord, my heart knows no peace ♪ ♪ 真主 我心不知平靜 ♪
[1:07:42] ♪ Without my beloved… ♪ ♪ 沒有我的愛人 ♪
[1:07:50] ♪ …all is darkness ♪ ♪ 生命一片漆黑 ♪
[1:07:55] ♪ O Lord, my heart knows no peace ♪ ♪ 真主 我心不知平靜 ♪
[1:08:39] You shouldn’t have introduced Amu to your boss, Netra. 奈特拉 你真不應該把你老闆介紹給阿穆
[1:08:43] Karan, she was served a legal letter. 卡蘭 她收到了律師信
[1:08:48] They were fine. 他們本來很幸福
[1:08:50] Nice life, nice home. 美滿生活 美滿家庭
[1:08:53] Swati, it was one small episode. 斯瓦蒂 這只是一個小插曲
[1:08:57] I know it shouldn’t have happened but this is silly. 我知道他不該動手 但鬧成這樣太奇怪了
[1:09:00] It was the first time. 更何況那還是第一次發生
[1:09:02] Right. 好吧
[1:09:03] Tell me something, Karan… 卡蘭 和我說說
[1:09:05] …if I cheated on you for the first time… 如果我現在第一次出軌了
[1:09:07] …would you forget it? 你會原諒我嗎
[1:09:09] – Or if you cheated on me? – You’re overreacting. -或者你出軌了 -你這扯太遠了
[1:09:12] – Cheating is simply immoral. – Exactly. -出軌是不道德的事 -沒錯
[1:09:15] Should we make a list of what’s immoral and what’s not? 什麼道德什麼不道德 還要列表不成
[1:09:26] I never thought we’d see the day 我從沒想過會有這天
[1:09:28] a daughter of ours gets divorced. 我們的女兒要離婚
[1:09:33] Where did we go wrong? 我們哪裏做錯了嗎
[1:09:36] We raised her, educated her… 我們撫育她 教育她
[1:09:40] …married her into a good family. 將她嫁入一個好家庭
[1:09:44] Now it’s her responsibility. It’s her home. So look after it. 現在這是她的責任 她的家庭自己照料
[1:09:50] Women have to learn tolerance to keep the family together. 女人應該學會忍耐來維繫家庭
[1:09:54] – One has to suppress one’s feelings. – There’s no need. -她得壓抑自己的感受 -她不應該
[1:09:58] Did you ever have to? 這麼多年你壓抑自己了嗎
[1:10:01] Of course I did. 當然
[1:10:04] Didn’t I have desires? 我難道沒有願望嗎
[1:10:09] I wanted Amu to become a dancer like Sitara Devi. 我希望阿穆成爲西塔拉·德維那樣的舞蹈家
[1:10:12] My father wanted me to sing on All India Radio. 我父親想讓我在印度國家廣播電臺唱歌
[1:10:19] But I had to compromise. 但是我不得不妥協
[1:10:22] Should I have looked after the house and kids? Or sing songs? 我到底應該去照料家庭孩子 還是去唱歌
[1:10:36] Sandhya-ji… 桑迪亞
[1:10:39] …did I ever stop you? 我有阻止過你嗎
[1:10:42] So what if you didn’t? Don’t I have a mind of my own? 就算你沒有 難道我沒有自己的想法嗎
[1:10:45] Didn’t I know what was important? 難道我不知道什麼最重要嗎
[1:10:47] Who told you what was important? 誰告訴你這是最重要的
[1:10:50] My mother said a home is more important. 我母親告訴我家庭纔是最重要的
[1:10:54] Her mother taught her a home is all important. 她的母親教育她家庭是重中之重
[1:11:03] Didn’t you know? 你不知道嗎
[1:11:07] Did you ever ask, “Sandhya, why don’t you sing anymore?” 你曾問過嗎 “桑迪亞 你爲何不唱了”
[1:11:15] You knew people would gossip… 你知道的 如果我婚後唱歌
[1:11:20] ..if I had sung after marriage. 會有閒言碎語
[1:11:26] I didn’t say a word, but you let it pass too. 我不曾說過 但是你也一樣沒有問過
[1:11:33] I suppressed my feelings. 我壓抑了自己的感受
[1:11:40] He was wrong to hit you but he can’t take it back. 他打你是錯了 但事已至此他也沒法收回
[1:11:46] So, what do you think I should do? 所以你認爲我該怎麼做
[1:11:50] You should give him a chance. 你應該給他一個機會
[1:11:52] Imagine how embarrassed he already is, at home and in the office. 想想他在家 在辦公室 處境多麼尷尬
[1:11:56] Everyone’s problems are important except Amu’s. 所有人的問題都比阿穆的問題重要
[1:11:59] Amu has much more to lose. 阿穆失去的更多
[1:12:02] Men can remarry easily. 男人可以很輕易地再婚
[1:12:04] But she’ll have the tag of a divorcee. 但是她卻戴上了離婚的標籤
[1:12:06] I don’t get you. 我不明白你
[1:12:08] I’m on her side. 我是站在她這一邊
[1:12:10] Do me a favor. Swati, please don’t get involved. 斯瓦蒂 算你幫我 不要再摻和進來
[1:12:14] My sister’s marriage is breaking. 我姐姐的婚姻即將破碎
[1:12:16] So who’ll fix it? Amu? He’s sending her legal notices. 那誰在挽救 阿穆嗎 他寄了律師信給她
[1:12:20] It’s like I’m talking to a stranger. 我好像第一天認識你
[1:12:23] I’m gonna going to leave. 我要離開了
[1:12:24] You know what? That’s a great idea. You should go. 你知道嗎 這是一個好主意 你應該走
[1:12:27] Her life’s at stake. And you and your 她的生活岌岌可危 但是你和
[1:12:29] Netra are fighting the case. Please leave. 你的奈特拉在其中作戰 所以請離開
[1:12:32] – Please leave. – Enough, Karan! -請離開 -夠了 卡蘭
[1:12:36] Let go. 放開她
[1:12:39] Get out. Say sorry to her. 出去 給她道歉
[1:12:43] Say sorry at once. Or leave this house now. Go! 立馬道歉 或者滾出我家 快點
[1:12:48] Swati, I’m really sorry. 斯瓦蒂 我真的很抱歉
[1:13:06] Good night, Mummy. 晚安 媽媽
[1:13:10] Papa, I’m not… 爸爸 我不是
[1:13:11] It’s not about me. It’s for everyone’s good. 不是爲了我 這是爲所有人好
[1:13:14] I’m saying this for Amu’s sake. 我說這個都是爲阿穆好
[1:13:16] Ma, I swear to you… 媽媽 我發誓
[1:13:18] Talk to Swati, not to me. 對斯瓦蒂說 不要對我說
[1:13:40] They’re blind. 他們瞎了
[1:13:43] When I was watching you on TV, 我在電視上看到你的時候
[1:13:45] I thought Salve had lost on purpose. 我覺得薩爾韋是故意輸給你的
[1:13:50] Salve is overrated. 他被高估了
[1:14:01] I’m proud of you. 我爲你感到驕傲
[1:14:05] You’re looking beautiful. 你看起來如此美麗
[1:14:07] When I saw you on TV, I was reminded of Dad. 當我在電視上看到你 我就會想到爸爸
[1:14:12] Whenever he won a big case… 每次他贏了大案子
[1:14:13] …he would look down and walk away… 他就會朝下看然後走開
[1:14:17] …as if it was no big deal. 好像什麼大事都沒有
[1:14:21] Big man. 偉大的人
[1:14:24] Look at you walk. Your smile. 看看你的步伐 你的微笑
[1:14:28] There’s victory in your eyes. 你的眼神閃爍着勝利的光芒
[1:14:34] It’s ok. 這沒關係
[1:14:36] Success does different things to different people. 每個人對待成功的態度都不一樣
[1:14:42] Come here. 過來
[1:14:45] Come. 來吧
[1:14:46] I’ll make myself a drink. 我需要喝一杯
[1:14:58] Let’s celebrate. 來慶祝一下
[1:15:00] Rohit, you’re drunk and I’m tired. 羅希特 你喝多了 我也累了
[1:15:04] Please. 來吧
[1:15:06] You’re so beautiful. 你太美了
[1:15:17] You never even thanked me. 你還沒有謝過我
[1:15:20] Remember who introduced you to Shagun Verma? 別忘了誰給你介紹的沙貢·維爾瑪
[1:15:25] I texted you as soon as I got into the car. 我一上車就給你發過短信了
[1:15:29] A text? 一條短信
[1:15:34] Who thanks anyone with a text? Only strangers do that. 誰會用短信道謝 只有陌生人才這樣
[1:15:40] But now I’m here… 但是現在我在這
[1:15:43] – …you can thank me properly. – Rohit, I can’t. -你可以更好地答謝我 -羅希特 我不想
[1:15:46] I tell you what… 我告訴你
[1:15:49] …you just stand here. Relax. 你只要站在這裏 放輕鬆
[1:15:54] Let me enjoy your gratitude. 讓我好好享受你的感激
[1:16:20] Are you deaf? Can’t you see I’m eating? 你聾了嗎 看不見我正在吃東西嗎
[1:16:24] Deaf idiot! Do you need your ears to eat? 死聾子 你用耳朵吃飯嗎
[1:16:28] I’m watching TV. That’s it. So shut up. 我在看電視 所以閉嘴
[1:16:32] Let him come home. He’ll fix you! 等他回家 他會修理你
[1:16:39] – Are you deaf? – No, you’re the one who’s deaf. -你聾了嗎 -不 你纔是聾了
[1:16:49] You wanna watch TV? Deaf idiot! 你想看電視 死聾子
[1:17:02] Sunita! 蘇尼塔
[1:17:07] Sunita. 蘇尼塔
[1:17:22] – Mummy. – Yes? -媽媽 -說
[1:17:24] Why are you making the tea? Where’s Sunita? 爲什麼是你在煮茶 蘇尼塔呢
[1:17:27] Her husband beat her badly, she couldn’t come to work today. 她被丈夫打傷了 傷得很重 今天不來了
[1:17:33] Isn’t it your prayer time? 現在不是你的祈禱時間嗎
[1:17:34] – Let me make the tea. – No, you go! -我先煮完茶 -不 你去吧
[1:17:37] Let me. I’ll do it. 我來 我來做這個
[1:17:53] Mummy, where are the tea leaves? 媽媽 茶葉在哪
[1:17:56] They’re finished. You’ll have to open a new packet. 茶葉用完了 你需要再開一袋新的
[1:18:04] – Found it? – Yes. -找到了嗎 -是的
[1:18:14] “Urgent action will make the consequences “緊急行動可以使得全球變暖的結果
[1:18:16] of global warming manageable. 變得可控
[1:18:18] What is at stake is the half of ecosystem, wildlife… 生態系統和野生動物已處於危險狀態
[1:18:21] …and importantly, the world we leave for our children.” 更重要的是 我們留給後代的世界”
[1:18:41] Father-in-law, get well. 公公 快好起來
[1:18:45] I need to talk to you. 我需要和你聊聊
[1:18:52] We’re filing for a divorce… 基於不可調和的矛盾
[1:18:55] …on the grounds of irreconcilable differences. 我們申請離婚
[1:18:59] Amrita, I’m a lawyer but I’m also a woman. 阿穆麗塔 我是一名律師但同時我也是女人
[1:19:03] Are you sure about this? 你確定嗎
[1:19:06] Taking this path could be very difficult for you. 你選擇的這條路將會很艱難
[1:19:11] Think it over again. 再考慮一下
[1:19:14] Every relationship is flawed. One has to mend it. 每段感情都是有缺陷的 需要有人去修補
[1:19:19] If you have to mend it, it means it’s broken. 如果要去修補 這段感情就已經破裂了
[1:19:25] What shall I do? Pretend? 我該怎麼做 假裝嗎
[1:19:29] For how long? 假裝多久呢
[1:19:33] I’ll soon become resentful and start hating him. 我很快就會開始埋怨 然後怨恨他
[1:19:40] Netra, I’ve loved him for so long. 奈特拉 我愛了他很久
[1:19:46] It’s not entirely his fault, it’s mine too. 這不全是他的錯 我也有錯
[1:19:50] I let it happen. 我讓這件事發生
[1:19:53] It’s also my mother’s fault… 我母親也有錯
[1:19:55] …for bringing me up this way. 讓我走上了這條路
[1:20:00] Vikram’s mother is to blame too. 維克拉姆的母親也有錯
[1:20:05] What would you do in my shoes? 如果你是我 你會怎麼做
[1:20:10] I’d forgive him. 我會原諒他
[1:20:14] So am I wrong? 所以 是我錯了嗎
[1:20:20] No. 不是
[1:20:24] Does she have a real case for divorce? 她的情況至於離婚嗎
[1:20:28] When you’re truly in love, I mean truly in love… 如果是真心相愛 我是說真的相愛
[1:20:32] …a little physical aggression is an expression of love. 一點肢體上的過激不過是表達愛的方式
[1:20:36] He slapped her once and she wants a divorce. 他不過打了她一個耳光 她就想要離婚
[1:20:40] There’s nothing here, Viraj. 沒什麼大不了的 維拉傑
[1:20:42] No claims, no allegations. 沒有索賠 也沒有指控
[1:20:46] She wants a divorce by mutual consent, 她想要協議離婚
[1:20:48] on grounds of irreconcilable differences. 理由是不可調和的矛盾
[1:20:51] If you both want a divorce, 如果你們雙方都想要離婚
[1:20:54] then this letter is enough or sufficient. 這封函件就足夠了
[1:20:57] But if you don’t want to divorce, 但如果你不想離婚的話
[1:21:00] my advice as a lawyer would be don’t go to court. 作爲律師 我的建議是不要鬧上法庭
[1:21:03] Try and finish this off. 儘量私下解決
[1:21:04] Otherwise it can get long drawn. 否則會拖很久
[1:21:07] Thankfully… 幸好
[1:21:10] there’s no mention of domestic violence. 函件沒有提到家暴
[1:21:12] Domestic violence, sir? 家暴 先生
[1:21:14] I was there. She was the one pulling him. 我當時在場 是她動手拉扯他的
[1:21:22] Try and understand what I’m saying. 試着理解下我的意思
[1:21:24] I’m trying to explain. 我想說的是
[1:21:26] If she decides to press charges of domestic violence… 如果她決定就家暴起訴的話
[1:21:30] …it becomes a police case. 警方會介入
[1:21:32] Then it gets complicated. 事情會很複雜
[1:21:34] Long drawn. 會拖很長時間
[1:21:36] Talk to her. 跟她談談
[1:21:37] Convince her, threaten her, do anything. 軟硬兼施 動點手段
[1:21:40] What happens in court, 等到了法庭
[1:21:42] We’re the ones who talk… 就是我們的主場了
[1:21:44] …on your behalf. 當然 是代表你
[1:21:47] Things get ugly in court. 事情鬧到法庭會很難看
[1:21:49] So talk to her, OK? 所以去和她好好談 好嗎
[1:21:54] Viraj, how’s she affording Netra? 維拉傑 她怎麼能請得起奈特拉
[1:21:56] She seems to have some connection with Netra’s assistant. 她好像跟奈特拉的助理有點關係
[1:21:59] Ok. 好
[1:22:01] So we need to be prepared, 我們得做好準備
[1:22:02] just in case she files charges of domestic violence. 以防她就家暴提起訴訟
[1:22:06] You’ll need witnesses who’ll testify 需要有證人證詞來表明
[1:22:09] nothing happened at the party. 派對上什麼都沒有發生
[1:22:11] Buy them. 買通他們
[1:22:12] Ok. 好的
[1:22:13] Also, the police will have the power to arrest Vikram. 另外 警察有權逮捕維克拉姆
[1:22:18] Don’t worry. I’m there. 不用擔心 我會盯着
[1:22:24] Namaste, Mummy-ji. 您好 太太
[1:22:32] I’m here. 我來了
[1:22:42] Mummy-ji, will you eat in your room or out here? 太太 您在自己房間吃還是出來吃
[1:22:51] Mummy-ji, why won’t you answer? 太太 您怎麼不應聲啊
[1:23:02] Mummy-ji. 太太
[1:23:16] Mummy-ji is upstairs. 太太在樓上吧
[1:23:18] I’ll clean sir Vikram’s room. 我會打掃維克拉姆先生的房間的
[1:23:26] Amu ma’am will scold me. 阿穆夫人會責備我的
[1:23:41] Mummy-ji! 太太
[1:24:12] Ma’am, it’s me. Come home at once. 夫人 是我 馬上回家
[1:24:21] Her blood sugar has dropped. 她的血糖降下來了
[1:24:27] If Amrita had called me even ten minutes later… 如果阿穆麗塔再晚10分鐘打給我的話
[1:24:40] You know what a coma is, Mrs Sabharwal? 您知道昏迷是什麼吧 薩博哈瓦夫人
[1:24:44] Is that what you want? 您不想變成那樣吧
[1:24:58] Papa-ji. 岳父
[1:25:05] Amrita, you’ll have to be strict. 阿穆麗塔 你必須對她嚴格一點
[1:25:10] Ok? 好嗎
[1:25:14] I’ve written up a prescription. Please get the medicine. 我開了處方 去拿藥吧
[1:25:21] She’s fine. Nothing to worry about. 她沒事 沒什麼可擔心的
[1:25:24] Thank you. 謝謝您
[1:25:40] I’m right outside. 我就在外邊
[1:25:58] – Can I get you some water? – No. -給您倒杯水吧 -不用了
[1:26:01] – What did you want? – No. -你喝嗎 -不喝
[1:26:05] What are you doing, ma? 媽 您怎麼回事
[1:26:19] I’ll talk to her. 我會和她談
[1:26:51] Go and talk to her. 去和她談
[1:27:02] Come home with me. 跟我回家吧
[1:27:07] I won’t leave Vikram here alone. 我不會把維克拉姆一個人留在這
[1:27:13] It makes no difference if I die. 我死了也沒什麼影響
[1:27:15] – What are you saying? – Am I wrong? -胡說什麼呢 -我說錯了嗎
[1:27:19] What will change for you? 能影響到你什麼
[1:27:23] Morning golf? Evening billiards? 早晨打高爾夫 還是晚上打檯球
[1:27:27] Now the servants cook your meals. 現在都是僕人給你做飯
[1:27:43] I’ll come every day till she’s well. 她病好之前 我會每天過來
[1:27:46] I’ll stay till you return from work. 我會待到你下班回家
[1:27:55] Shall we go? 我們走吧
[1:28:03] Bless you. 保重
[1:28:15] You’re divorcing me? 你要和我離婚嗎
[1:28:27] Amu, it’s not too late. 阿穆 現在還不是太晚
[1:28:30] Come back home. 回家吧
[1:28:35] How amazing! You think everything is fine. 出乎我意料 你居然覺得一切都很好
[1:28:38] I think things are dreadful. 我覺得情況糟透了
[1:28:42] Clearly we see life very differently. 很顯然 我們對生活的看法很不一樣
[1:28:45] Shit happens, Amu. 生活就是會有糟心事啊 阿穆
[1:28:49] It happens. 事過之後
[1:28:52] People move on. 人們得翻篇
[1:28:55] You were so emotionally invested 你在公司投入了太多感情
[1:28:57] in your company, you could not move on. 就已經過不去這個坎了
[1:29:00] I invested my whole life in you. 我把整個人生都交給你了
[1:29:04] How can I move on? 讓我怎麼翻篇
[1:29:07] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[1:29:13] I don’t love you. 我不愛你了
[1:29:23] He refuses mutual consent. 他拒絕協議離婚
[1:29:26] We’ll have to go to court. 我們必須得打官司
[1:29:28] Read the petition details. Then we’ll get it ready. 看下訴狀細節 然後我們着手準備
[1:29:33] Netra, this is all wrong. 奈特拉 這全都弄錯了
[1:29:37] Maintenance? 50% of the property? 生活費 一半的財產
[1:29:40] I don’t want anything. It all belongs to him. 我什麼都不要 那都是他的東西
[1:29:42] Really, Amu? 是嗎 阿穆
[1:29:44] Who looked after the house? 是誰操持家務
[1:29:46] Who looked after him? 是誰照顧他起居
[1:29:48] From morning tea to dinner? 從早茶到晚餐
[1:29:51] Is he in a good or bad mood? 他心情好不好
[1:29:53] Let him sleep. He has an early flight. 讓他睡覺 因爲要起早趕航班
[1:29:56] Who did all that? 這一切都是誰做的
[1:29:58] Your life is invested in everything he has. 你把人生投入到了他的人生裏
[1:30:02] Amu, you could’ve had your own career. 阿穆 你本來可以有自己的事業
[1:30:05] It might’ve been worth more than 50%. 你可能賺的比這區區一半財產更多
[1:30:07] Didn’t you give it all up? 你難道不是爲他放棄了那些嗎
[1:30:10] Swati, that was my choice. 斯瓦蒂 那是我自己的選擇
[1:30:12] You have no investments. 你沒有資產
[1:30:14] Will you start again from scratch? 你打算一切從零開始嗎
[1:30:18] It wasn’t some deal, Netra. 那不是什麼交易 奈特拉
[1:30:20] It was love. 是愛情
[1:30:22] All marriages are deals, Amrita. 所有婚姻都是交易 阿穆麗塔
[1:30:24] A contract between two people. 是兩個人訂立的契約
[1:30:27] Love is not mandatory in marriage. 愛情不是婚姻的法定要素
[1:30:32] You can love without being married. 不結婚也可以相愛
[1:30:34] Do you think all marriages run on love? 你認爲所有婚姻都是以愛情爲基礎的嗎
[1:30:39] It’s an unfair deal. 婚姻就是場不公平的交易
[1:30:40] Some sense of dignity and security. 結了婚能得到一些尊嚴感和安全感
[1:30:43] That’s why you’re here. 那正是你來這的原因
[1:30:45] Allow me to get you a fair deal, in your favor. 讓我給你爭取個對你有利的公平交易
[1:30:50] We had a fair deal. 我們的婚姻很公平啊
[1:30:53] He earned money and I looked after the house. 他賺錢我顧家
[1:30:57] What’s unfair is the slap. 不公平的是那個耳光
[1:31:00] What’s unfair is the expectation that I should move on. 不公平的是人們都覺得我應該讓它過去
[1:31:04] What’s unfair is all my options are messy and unpleasant. 不公平的是我面前所有的選擇都糟糕透頂
[1:31:10] What’s unfair is even you advise me to accept the unfair. 不公平的是連你都建議我接受不公平
[1:31:16] Maybe it’s because you haven’t experienced the unfair. 可能是因爲你沒經歷過不公平吧
[1:31:25] Everyone says, “It’s just a slap”. 所有人都說”不過就是個耳光”
[1:31:27] Know what that slap did? 可你們知道那個耳光的影響嗎
[1:31:29] Suddenly I became aware of all the unfair things… 它讓我突然察覺到 我竟然已經
[1:31:34] …I had learned to accept. 習慣了去接受不公平
[1:31:37] What’s expected of me is that I move on from the unfair. 人們都覺得我應該讓這不公平翻篇
[1:31:43] That slap took me back to the Amrita in college. 那個耳光把我打回了大學時的阿穆麗塔
[1:31:50] The Amrita who wanted only two things in life… 那個阿穆麗塔只想要兩樣東西
[1:31:52] …respect and happiness. 尊重和幸福
[1:31:57] You know what? 你們知道嗎
[1:32:00] That’s all this Amrita wants too. 現在的阿穆麗塔也只想要那些
[1:32:52] – How are you, Shankar? – All good. -一切都好吧 山卡爾 -託您福
[1:32:55] – My regular. – Same for him. -老樣子 -他也是
[1:32:58] Netra, it’s 5am. 奈特拉 現在是早晨5點
[1:32:59] Sorry. I got you up so early. 抱歉 讓你這麼早起
[1:33:03] Must be special? 一定有什麼特別的事吧
[1:33:05] It is. 對
[1:33:08] I felt like revisiting my past. 我想回顧下自己的過往
[1:33:13] The old days seem so far off now. 以前的日子 現在感覺好遙遠
[1:33:17] This was the college hangout. 我們大學時常來這聚餐
[1:33:21] We made so many plans here. 我們在這做了好多規劃
[1:33:25] It’s not too late. 現在還來得及
[1:33:29] Who knows why I’m telling you this? 天知道我爲什麼要告訴你這些
[1:33:34] I know why. 我知道爲什麼
[1:33:38] I remind you of Rohit. 我讓你想到了羅希特
[1:33:40] The Rohit you fell in love with. 你當初愛上的那個羅希特
[1:33:45] If you find that Rohit again, 如果你找回那個羅希特了
[1:33:46] I’ll be out of your life. 我就會離開你的生活
[1:33:49] And I’m OK to play the part for as long as you want. 只要你想 我願意繼續扮演這個角色
[1:33:58] Thanks for meeting me. 謝謝你來見我
[1:34:14] Let it go, child. 別犟了 孩子
[1:34:17] Women must learn to be tolerant. 女人必須學會容忍
[1:34:24] Are you happy… 您幸福嗎
[1:34:27] …being tolerant? 一直這樣容忍
[1:34:29] My sons are happy. 我的兒子們很幸福
[1:34:32] So is my husband. 我丈夫也是
[1:34:35] We women don’t matter. 我們女人無所謂
[1:34:37] Our happiness is in their happiness. 他們幸福 我們就幸福
[1:34:45] Papa, I must finish some work. 爸爸 我有些工作必須完成
[1:34:47] I’ll join you soon. 一會跟您匯合
[1:34:49] I’ll see you at Gujral’s office. 古吉拉爾辦公室見吧
[1:34:52] Shall I pick you up? 要我去接您嗎
[1:34:55] Vikram? 維克拉姆
[1:34:58] I need something from the closet. May I? 我需要從衣櫃裏拿幾件衣服 可以嗎
[1:35:00] I’ll call you in five. 我五分鐘後打給你
[1:35:04] Come. 來
[1:35:07] What is it? 什麼事
[1:35:09] I need something from the closet. 我要去衣櫃裏拿幾件衣服
[1:35:12] What do you want? 你要什麼
[1:35:13] What do you need? 你需要什麼
[1:35:18] You want all this? 這些都想要嗎
[1:35:20] That’s yours. 這是你的
[1:35:22] All these clothes belong to you. 這些衣服都是你的
[1:35:26] It’s all yours. 都是你的
[1:35:28] What doesn’t belong to you? 什麼不是你的
[1:35:32] Go on, tell me. 說啊 告訴我
[1:35:34] Here are your files. 這些是你的文件
[1:35:37] All of this. 都給你
[1:35:38] Your lawyer sent me a letter. 你的律師給我寄了封信
[1:35:41] A sweet letter. You want it? Or shall I keep it? 一封甜蜜的信 你要嗎 還是歸我呀
[1:35:44] What should I do? I’ll keep it. 我該怎麼辦 這信我要了
[1:35:49] – The alarm clock belongs to you. – Vikram. -鬧鐘歸你 -維克拉姆
[1:35:53] Take it. 拿着
[1:35:54] I’m getting late for work. I’m off. 我工作要遲到了 先走了
[1:35:57] Bye. Thanks. 再會吧 謝謝
[1:36:01] By the way, what’s this drama you’ve created? 順便問一句 你這是唱的哪出
[1:36:07] You want to prove to everyone how sweet and responsible you are. 你想讓人們看你有多善良 多負責任嗎
[1:36:12] But you’re not that sweet. 但是你沒那麼善良
[1:36:15] You’ve been fooling the world. 你騙過了所有人
[1:36:19] You want a divorce, 你想離婚
[1:36:21] I’ll give you a divorce. 我就跟你離
[1:36:23] Amrita, you’ve turned my life upside down. 阿穆麗塔 你把我的生活攪得天翻地覆
[1:36:27] I’ll give you a divorce. 我跟你離
[1:36:41] Vikram has replied. 維克拉姆回覆了
[1:36:43] I’ve emailed it to you. 我轉你郵箱了
[1:36:44] Can you read it now? I’ll hold. 你現在能看嗎 我先不掛電話
[1:36:46] Yeah. Sure. Papa, may I use your computer? 好的 爸爸 我能用下你電腦嗎
[1:36:52] Are you reading it? 你在看了嗎
[1:36:54] They say you want a divorce because 他們說你想要離婚是因爲
[1:36:57] Vikram is not going to London. 維克拉姆沒去成倫敦
[1:37:00] And you’re making the slap an excuse. 那個耳光只是你離婚的藉口
[1:37:03] Apparently when he left his father’s home and business… 顯然 他離開父親家 離開家族生意時
[1:37:06] …you tormented him. 你讓他很不好過
[1:37:08] You wanted to share his wealth. 你想要分得他的財產
[1:37:11] He says you married him because 他說你跟他結婚
[1:37:14] you were eyeing his family property. 是因爲盯上他家的財產
[1:37:17] You were physically violent at the party. 你在派對上有暴力行爲
[1:37:20] You were drunk and dragged him into the bedroom. 你喝醉了 把他往臥室扯
[1:37:24] Vikram says he tried to free his hand, 維克拉姆說他試着掙脫自己的手
[1:37:26] that’s when you got hit. 不小心打到了你
[1:37:29] Everyone saw it happen. 所有人都看到了
[1:37:32] Amu, your bank account’s frozen. 阿穆 你的銀行賬戶被凍結了
[1:37:35] Even your credit card is blocked. 連信用卡都被凍結了
[1:37:37] Amrita, I assume their statements are all lies, right? 阿穆麗塔 他們的陳述謊話連篇 對吧
[1:37:41] And you wanted to play fair. 你還想做君子
[1:37:44] Now you see how low they’ll stoop. 現在知道他們有多不擇手段了吧
[1:37:47] He’ll force witnesses to say he didn’t hit you. 他會強迫目擊者說他沒打你
[1:37:51] They’ll say you were drunk and you misbehaved that night. 他們會說你那晚喝多了 行爲出格
[1:37:55] That you’re a manic depressive, 他們會說你有躁鬱症
[1:37:57] and sometimes get out of control, etc. 有時候會失控 等等
[1:38:01] I told you this is not going to be easy. 我告訴過你 這不會那麼簡單
[1:38:03] If it was that easy, 如果有那麼簡單的話
[1:38:04] half the marriages would end in divorce. 一半的婚姻都會以離婚告終
[1:38:08] You still want to play fair? 你還想做正人君子嗎
[1:38:13] Yes. 對
[1:38:15] It’s not about them. 跟他們沒關係
[1:38:18] It’s about me. 這是我的原則
[1:38:22] Let him do what he wants. 他們想做什麼就做什麼吧
[1:38:24] I’ll do what I believe is right. 我只會做我認爲正確的事
[1:38:27] Even that has repercussions. 即使做了君子也不會有好結果
[1:38:29] Even doing wrong has repercussions. 即使做了小人也不會有好結果
[1:38:33] He hit me. 他打我
[1:38:35] For the first time. But he can’t. 是第一次 但那也不應該
[1:38:37] He can’t hit me even once. 他一次都不該打我
[1:38:40] End of story. 就是這樣
[1:38:42] That’s what my petition is about. 這就是我訴訟的內容
[1:38:56] Vikram, listen… 維克拉姆 聽着
[1:39:04] They’re s*** scared. 他們太害怕了
[1:39:07] They’re in a board meeting. 他們正在開董事會
[1:39:09] Don’t ask who told me. 別問誰告訴我的
[1:39:12] But everyone knows you’re planning on quitting. 但人人都知道你正打算辭職
[1:39:16] Thapar told Miranda, 塔帕爾告訴米蘭達
[1:39:17] “We cannot let Vikram go. He’s indispensable”. “我們不能讓維克拉姆離開 他不可或缺”
[1:39:20] And you won’t believe it, even Rajhans fought for you. 而且你肯定不信 拉詹斯也爲你說話
[1:39:24] He said, “Vikram deserves the London job”. 他說 “維克拉姆配得上倫敦的工作”
[1:39:29] Brother! Miranda is going to call you. 兄弟 米蘭達會給你打電話的
[1:39:36] – Now be happy. – I am happy. -現在很高興吧 -我很高興
[1:39:38] London! 倫敦
[1:39:41] You’re back? 你回來了
[1:39:56] Is Amu here? I heard her voice. 阿穆在嗎 我聽見她聲音了
[1:39:59] Maybe she’s in the bathroom. 她好像在浴室裏
[1:40:02] I’ll be back in an hour. 我一小時後回來
[1:40:05] We’ll talk later. 之後我們再聊
[1:40:26] Bless you, child. 保佑你 孩子
[1:40:32] Are you alright? 你還好嗎
[1:40:35] I’m fine. How are you? 我很好 你呢
[1:40:38] Beautiful. 很好
[1:40:40] – Is Vikram in? – Upstairs. He just came home. -維克拉姆在裏面嗎 -在樓上 他剛回來
[1:40:50] Vikram. 維克拉姆
[1:41:01] I did a pregnancy test at home. 我在家做了驗孕測試
[1:41:05] It’s been two months. 已經兩個月了
[1:41:10] I’m pregnant. 我懷孕了
[1:41:19] You’re… 你
[1:41:22] …pregnant? 懷孕了
[1:41:25] With so much going on, I didn’t realize… 發生了很多事 我都沒注意到
[1:41:28] Where’s your smile? 你的笑容呢
[1:41:30] We’re having a baby! 我們有孩子了
[1:41:35] This is the most wonderful day. I’ve just quit smoking too. 這真是最美好的一天 我剛戒了煙
[1:41:39] Miranda has agreed to all my conditions. 米蘭達也答應了我所有條件
[1:41:42] We’re going to London. 我們要去倫敦工作了
[1:41:43] I’m going to be the boss like I always wanted to be. 我要當我一直想當的老闆了
[1:41:45] It’s perfect! Everything is working out. Remember this? 太好了 一切順利 記得這個嗎
[1:41:49] I wrote my life goals in my diary. 我把人生目標都寫進了我的日記裏
[1:41:53] 2020, we go to the UK. 2020, father. 2020年 我們去英國 2020年 當爸爸
[1:41:56] 2022, father again. 2022年 再次當爸爸
[1:41:58] 2025, we shift to America. 2025年 我們搬到美國
[1:42:02] Amu. 阿穆
[1:42:11] Amu, think about the baby at least. 阿穆 至少先爲孩子想想
[1:42:25] You can’t do this. 你不能這樣做
[1:42:27] I didn’t do this. 我沒有這樣做
[1:42:30] Will you ruin your child’s life out of stubbornness? 你要任由你的固執去毀掉孩子的生活嗎
[1:42:33] If I stayed, I’d ruin three lives. 如果留下來 我會毀了三個人的生活
[1:42:35] Mine, yours and the child’s. 我 你 還有這個孩子
[1:42:39] The only reason I’d stay is if I loved you. 我留下來的唯一原因就是我愛過你
[1:42:43] And I don’t. I told you. 可現在不愛了 我告訴過你
[1:42:48] This child is yours and mine. That’s the way it’ll be. 這個孩子是你我的 事情就是這樣
[1:42:55] You can’t decide alone. 你不能私自做決定
[1:42:57] You decided what you had to. 你都決定了你必須做什麼
[1:43:01] Go wherever you want. Go. 那你愛去哪去哪 去啊
[1:43:04] But I won’t let you take my child with you. 但我不會讓你帶走我的孩子
[1:43:08] Get it? I promise that. 明白了嗎 我保證
[1:43:20] It doesn’t have to be like this. 原本不必像現在這樣的
[1:43:37] Sandhya-ji… 桑迪亞
[1:43:39] …you know our daughter is going to be a mother. 你知道我們的女兒就要當媽媽了嗎
[1:43:48] Such happy news! You’re going to be a grandmother. 多麼令人高興的好消息 你就要當外婆了
[1:43:54] How can I be happy? This isn’t happy news. 我要怎麼高興 這根本就不是喜訊
[1:44:00] Maybe the circumstances are sad. But can’t we celebrate? 也許現在情況糟糕 但就不能慶祝一下嗎
[1:44:07] When you were carrying Amu, my mother said, 在你懷着阿穆的時候 我媽說過
[1:44:12] “Keep Sandhya happy. “讓桑迪亞開開心心的
[1:44:15] If the mother is happy, the child will be born happy.” 如果媽媽開心 孩子生下來就會幸福”
[1:44:23] For nine months I didn’t argue with you even once. 所以九個月來 我沒和你吵過一次架
[1:44:29] Good night. 晚安
[1:44:36] Sandhya-ji… 桑迪亞
[1:44:39] …we must keep our daughter happy. 我們必須讓我們的女兒開心起來
[1:44:50] Your Papa wasn’t always like this. 你爸爸不是一直都這樣的
[1:44:53] When I was a newly-wed… 我新婚那時
[1:44:56] …he would recite revolutionary poetry to me. 他會跟我背革命詩歌
[1:45:01] Our Mussoorie honeymoon was spent listening 我們的穆索裏蜜月就是在革命詩人
[1:45:04] to the revolutionary poet’s Ramdhari Singh Dinkar’s verse. 拉姆達裏·辛格·丁卡爾的詩篇中度過的
[1:45:07] Remind me. 提醒我
[1:45:09] “The battle is not over, the hunter alone is not to blame. “戰爭尚未結束 勿怪獵人一人
[1:45:14] Those who stand by and watch… 那些袖手旁觀者
[1:45:18] The crimes of bystanders will be remembered by history.” 旁觀者之罪將被歷史永記”
[1:45:26] When I was pregnant with you, his mood changed. 我懷你的時候 他語氣都變了
[1:45:31] He turned from a revolutionary into a true romantic. 他從一個革命家變成了一個真正浪漫的人
[1:45:35] Sweetheart… 親愛的
[1:45:39] …if the mother is happy, the child will be born happy. 如果媽媽開心 孩子生下來就會幸福的
[1:45:46] – Sandhya-ji, your tea’s getting cold. – Pass it to me. -桑迪亞 你的茶快涼了 -遞給我
[1:45:53] Papa… 爸爸
[1:45:56] Am I making a mistake? 我是不是做錯了
[1:46:02] We only do what we think is right. 我們只做我們認爲是對的事
[1:46:05] You’ll know later if you’re wrong. 如果做錯了 你以後會知道的
[1:46:10] This isn’t just a whim, is it? 這不只是一時衝動 對嗎
[1:46:15] Is this what you truly want? 這是你真正想要的嗎
[1:46:19] Sure? 確定嗎
[1:46:24] Thought it over carefully? 仔細反覆考慮過嗎
[1:46:30] Then you’re doing the right thing. 那你就做了對的事
[1:46:34] Doing the right thing doesn’t always end in happiness. 做對的事不總是以開心結尾的
[1:46:40] Ok? 好嗎
[1:46:43] Drink your tea. 喝茶吧
[1:47:12] Come, madam. 下車吧 夫人
[1:47:27] You’ve done what you had to. 你已經做了你該做的
[1:47:29] Now he’ll handle the rest. 現在他會來接手剩下的事
[1:47:32] You want a legal battle? 你想打官司嗎
[1:47:35] What do you mean? 你什麼意思
[1:47:37] She has my child. 她有了我的孩子
[1:47:39] You’re leaving for London. She isn’t. 你要去倫敦 但她不會
[1:47:42] She has nothing to lose. You do. 她沒什麼可失去的 但你有
[1:47:44] – Do you want that? – So, what do I do? -你想這樣嗎 -那我該做什麼
[1:47:47] Abandon my child and go? 拋棄我的孩子然後離開
[1:47:50] Just because I slapped her once. 就因爲我扇了她一記耳光
[1:47:53] Calm down. Relax, brother. 冷靜點 放鬆 兄弟
[1:48:01] This is too much. Do everything you can. 這太過分了 盡你所能吧
[1:48:04] She can’t afford to fight the case. 她沒錢打這個官司
[1:48:06] I know the family. Be aggressive. 我瞭解這家人 爭強好鬥
[1:48:08] Bring them down to the negotiating table 把他們帶到談判桌上來
[1:48:10] and then offer them a deal. 再跟他們做交易
[1:48:16] No child in our family will end up an orphan. 在我們家沒有孩子會成爲孤兒
[1:48:20] Let her go. Her loss. 讓她走 是她的損失
[1:48:36] – Sunita. – Yes, sir. -蘇尼塔 -是 先生
[1:48:41] Your wages. 你的工資
[1:48:53] Sir, you’ve given me too much. 先生 你給我太多了
[1:48:55] This is your wage from now on. 從現在起這些就是你的工資
[1:49:00] Keep it. 拿着吧
[1:49:03] Clear the table. 收拾下桌子
[1:49:07] Sunita. 蘇尼塔
[1:49:09] Let me know if madam rings. 如果夫人來電話 記得通知我
[1:49:24] I really didn’t see anything. 我真的什麼也沒看見
[1:49:27] Unfortunately Sania did. 但是薩尼亞看到了
[1:49:35] I don’t know what’s come over her. 我不知道她怎麼了
[1:49:39] I’m doing everything I can to get her back, Shivani. 我竭盡所能讓她回來 希瓦尼
[1:49:44] I might need your help. 我可能需要你的幫助
[1:49:46] I know I’m asking a lot but… 我知道我要求得太多了 但
[1:49:50] …I might need you to say… 我可能需要你去作證
[1:49:53] …that nothing happened at the party. 那天聚會上什麼都沒發生
[1:50:07] You know what, Vikram? 你知道嗎 維克拉姆
[1:50:11] I was married to a wonderful man. 我嫁給了一個很好的男人
[1:50:14] I would like to believe men are wonderful people. 我願意相信男人都是很好的
[1:50:19] So I prefer to pretend I didn’t hear what you just said. 所以我會假裝沒聽見你剛剛說過的話
[1:50:46] Netra, my client has agreed to the divorce. 奈特拉 我的委託人已經同意離婚了
[1:50:52] He’s proposing to give his Noida apartment to your client. 他打算把在諾伊達區的公寓留給你的委託人
[1:50:57] We’re also ready to discuss alimony. 我們也準備好了商議離婚贍養費的問題
[1:51:00] But my client wants full and complete custody of the child. 但我的委託人想要孩子的全部監護權
[1:51:04] Also during pregnancy she’ll have to stay 並且懷孕期間她必須住在
[1:51:07] at her father-in-law’s house. 她公公的房子裏
[1:51:10] After all, it’s Vikram’s first child. 畢竟 這是維克拉姆家的第一個孩子
[1:51:12] Either you’ve forgotten or misunderstand, 你是忘記了還是誤解了
[1:51:15] but this is not a custody battle. 這不是在爭奪監護權
[1:51:17] My client is seeking a divorce 我委託人要求在雙方同意下
[1:51:18] from your client on mutual consent. 和你的委託人離婚
[1:51:20] Domestic violence charges have not been filed or mentioned. 家庭暴力的指控還沒備案或被提及
[1:51:23] Netra, I’m offering you this deal… 奈特拉 我給你這些條件
[1:51:26] …because neither of us want to go to court. 是因爲我們誰也不想上法庭解決
[1:51:28] You and I know how ugly it gets in court. 你我都知道在法庭上會有多難堪
[1:51:30] We don’t want that. Do we? 我們不想那樣 對嗎
[1:51:34] We have an eyewitness testimony. Someone willing to testify… 我們有一份目擊者的證詞 有人願意作證
[1:51:37] …that no violence took place at the party. 聚會上沒有發生任何暴力事件
[1:51:41] We could go to court, but we don’t want to. 我們可以上法庭 但我們不想
[1:51:45] You know how inflated petitions can get. 你知道訴訟會有多誇張
[1:51:49] As though you had left anything out in the present one. 好像你們現在這封訴狀裏漏掉了什麼
[1:51:53] Look at her. Has she ever tortured your mother? 看着她 她折磨過你的母親嗎
[1:51:56] I insist you don’t talk to my client directly, 我建議你不要直接和我的委託人談論
[1:51:58] Netra. 奈特拉
[1:51:59] Can your client look at my client and tell me… 你的委託人能直視我委託人 然後告訴我
[1:52:02] …when he was at work, didn’t she, from morning to night… 當他在外工作 不是她從早到晚
[1:52:06] …look after everything? 在照料所有事嗎
[1:52:08] Didn’t she run the house? 不是她在打理家務嗎
[1:52:10] A house that’s in his sole name. 管理這個僅他名下的房子
[1:52:13] You want to save your marriage? But in his petition… 你是想挽救你的婚姻嗎 但在他的訴狀裏
[1:52:16] …he says his mother almost fell 他說是由於她的疏忽
[1:52:18] into a coma due to her negligence. 而導致他母親幾乎陷入昏迷
[1:52:20] I’m warning you, I’ll terminate this session. 我警告你 我將結束這場會議
[1:52:22] Does he know the difference between fasting sugar and PP sugar? 他知道空腹血糖和餐後血糖的區別嗎
[1:52:25] Know how much blood sugar levels fluctuate? 知道血糖水平波動有多大嗎
[1:52:27] You are not obligated to respond to this. 你沒有義務回答這些問題
[1:52:29] No, of course he’s not. Men rarely are, right? 對 他當然沒有 男人很少有義務 對嗎
[1:52:32] You’re attacking my client. Please stop this. 你在人身攻擊我的委託人 請你停下來
[1:52:34] No, Mr Gujral, you are attacking my client. 不 古吉拉爾先生 是你在攻擊我的委託人
[1:52:36] I’m done now and so are you. 我現在完事了 你也是
[1:52:38] You’ll be hearing from us. 你們很快就會收到消息的
[1:52:40] Mrs Sabharwal… 薩博哈瓦太太
[1:52:42] …you’ve read our petition and we’ve read yours. 你看了我們的訴狀 我們也看了你的
[1:52:46] This can go on for years. 這樣的狀況可能要持續好幾年
[1:52:48] Vikram is being kind enough to discuss a settlement. 維克拉姆先生已然很好心地來討論解決方案
[1:52:51] You can have what you want and so can we. That’s it. 你能得你所想 我們也一樣 就這樣吧
[1:52:59] Amrita, I’ve known you for years. 阿穆麗塔 我認識你很多年了
[1:53:03] I’m sorry to say this way, 我很抱歉這樣說
[1:53:05] but you need better legal advice. 但你需要更好的法律建議
[1:53:08] She doesn’t know when she turned from lawyer to activist. 她不知道什麼時候從律師變成激進派了
[1:53:14] She didn’t turn from lawyer to activist… 她不是從律師變成激進派
[1:53:16] …she turned from a lawyer into a woman. 她是從一個律師變成一個女人
[1:53:18] Of course, that’s not right. 當然 這不對
[1:53:27] Now? 現在
[1:53:31] Now nothing. 沒事
[1:53:33] Look, she was never going to take this deal. 聽着 她永遠不會接受這個交易
[1:53:38] But now she knows getting a divorce isn’t easy. 但她現在知道離婚不是件容易的事
[1:53:42] She’s going to come back. Wait and watch. 她會回來的 等着瞧吧
[1:53:48] They’re not going to agree. 他們不會同意的
[1:53:49] Netra, I can’t lie. 奈特拉 我不能說謊
[1:53:51] He slapped you. Is that a lie? 他打了你 那是謊言嗎
[1:53:54] It isn’t, is it? 那不是 對嗎
[1:53:55] Let me charge him with domestic violence. 讓我以家庭暴力爲由起訴他
[1:53:58] Or they’ll say you’re a manic depressive, 否則他們會說你是個躁狂抑鬱症患者
[1:54:00] a drunk and insane. They’ll prove it all. 一個醉酒的瘋子 他們會想方設法證實的
[1:54:03] You’ll be fighting the case for the rest of your life. 你的餘生將會一直在打這個官司
[1:54:05] Thank you, Mr Gujral. Thank you so much. 謝謝你 古吉拉爾先生 非常感謝你
[1:54:19] Do you seriously want to do this? 你真的想這麼做嗎
[1:54:25] Mother has organized a prayer meeting for our baby. 母親爲我們的孩子組織了一場禱告會
[1:54:28] She’s praying she’ll hold her grandchild in her arms. 她在祈禱能把她的孫子抱在懷裏
[1:54:32] She’s waiting for you. 她在等你
[1:54:34] For her grandchild. 在等她的孫子
[1:54:38] We can still move to London. To Hampstead. 我們仍然可以搬去倫敦 去漢普斯特德
[1:54:41] The house with a blue door. Everything will be fine. 一扇藍色門的房子 一切都會變好的
[1:54:45] Really? 真的嗎
[1:54:48] You really think everything will be fine? 你真的認爲一切都會變好嗎
[1:54:52] If I’d seen this side of you before, 如果以前我見過你這樣的一面
[1:54:54] I’d never have loved you. 我就永遠不會愛你
[1:54:56] But thanks for convincing me. 但謝謝你來說服我
[1:55:00] I have no plans to deny your mother of her grandchild. 我沒打算讓你母親失去她的孫子
[1:55:04] Netra and I did not even suggest it. 奈特拉和我都沒有這樣提議
[1:55:08] Though you did suggest buying this child from me. 儘管你提議從我這裏把孩子買下來
[1:55:13] But I’m sorry. It’s not for sale. 但很抱歉 這是非賣品
[1:55:16] Really sorry. 真的抱歉
[1:55:22] And tell Mummy-ji, I’ll be at the prayer meeting. 告訴太太 我會去祈禱會
[1:55:25] And in your next petition you can say 在你下一份起訴書裏 你可以說
[1:55:27] I’m a drunk and a manic depressive. 我是個酒鬼 狂躁抑鬱症患者
[1:55:29] Your petition’s incomplete. 你的起訴書不完整
[1:55:31] You can do better. 你可以寫得更好
[1:55:47] I didn’t hear your last words to him. 我沒聽到你對他說的最後一句話
[1:55:50] The rest was pitch perfect! 其餘的都很完美
[1:56:14] Vikram, come in. Sir. 維克拉姆 進來
[1:56:19] – Happy? – It’s what I wanted. -開心嗎 -這是我想要的
[1:56:23] Sir, I want to say thank you. 我真的很感謝你 領導
[1:56:25] Subodh told me how hard you fought for me. 蘇伯德告訴了我 你爲我付出了多少
[1:56:29] You thought I was against you. 你以爲我反對你
[1:56:31] I was just telling you the truth. 我只是想告訴你真相
[1:56:35] Sir, I’m… 領導 我
[1:56:39] – I’m sorry about that party night. – That’s OK. -派對那天晚上很抱歉 -沒事的
[1:56:42] Subodh filled me in. Sorry to hear about the home front. 蘇伯德跟我說了 你家的事我感到很抱歉
[1:56:47] Sit down. 坐吧
[1:56:49] – Can I say something? Don’t mind. – No, sir. -我想說 你別介意 -不會的 領導
[1:56:56] It was your fault, Vikram. 是你做錯了 維克拉姆
[1:56:59] You don’t hit your wife. It’s not done. 你不能打你老婆 這事還沒完
[1:57:02] You were furious with me and Thapar. 你生我和塔帕爾的氣
[1:57:05] But would you hit us? 但你會打我們嗎
[1:57:08] And for whatever it’s worth… 不管怎麼樣
[1:57:10] I think you should’ve given her more time. 我覺得你該再多給她點時間
[1:57:13] She must’ve been hurt. 她肯定受傷了
[1:57:15] Why didn’t you wait a few days? 你爲什麼不再等幾天呢
[1:57:18] You and I are running some sort of strange race. 我們倆在進行某種奇怪的比賽
[1:57:21] We have to win. Improve our timing. 我們必須贏 爭分奪秒
[1:57:25] Then break a world record. 然後打破世界紀錄
[1:57:28] But our family isn’t running in that race. 但是我們的家人沒有參加那場比賽
[1:57:33] This is not good. 這可不妙
[1:57:35] Exactly what I feared. 正是我最擔心的
[1:57:38] They’ve filed 498A and Section 354 in the magistrate’s court. 她們向地方法院提交了498條和354條
[1:57:42] Meaning? 什麼意思
[1:57:43] Domestic violence and outraging a woman’s modesty. 家庭暴力和侵犯女性權利
[1:57:46] It’s a police case. They can arrest you. 警方可以立案 他們可以逮捕你
[1:57:49] – But I didn’t outrage… – Yes. You did! -但我沒有侵犯 -不 你有
[1:57:54] Take it. Amrita has sent an MoU. 拿着 阿穆麗塔發了一份協議
[1:57:57] Agree to a divorce by mutual consent, 如果雙方同意離婚
[1:58:00] then they’ll withdraw the police case. 那她們就撤銷警局的案子
[1:58:04] She doesn’t want anything. Only joint custody of the child. 她不要別的 只要孩子的共同監護權
[1:58:09] So it’s either this or court. 要麼同意 要麼上庭
[1:58:18] Sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉讓你久等了
[1:58:20] All signed and good to go? 都簽好了嗎
[1:58:23] Where’s Amrita? I will speak to her. 阿穆麗塔在哪 我來跟她說
[1:58:25] She’ll be at the prayer meeting. 她會出現在祈禱會的
[1:58:28] And if I may speak to your client directly? 我能直接和你的委託人談談嗎
[1:58:31] Sign. It’s the best deal. 簽字 是最好的處理方式
[1:58:34] Threatening me? 威脅我嗎
[1:58:35] No. Legal advice. 不是 法律建議
[1:58:38] You need better legal advice. 你需要更好的法律建議
[1:59:08] Bless you. 保佑你
[1:59:17] Don’t eat anything sweet. 你不能再吃甜食了
[1:59:20] Tell someone to check your blood sugar every day. 記得讓人每天給你檢測血糖
[1:59:24] You’re not that old. You have a lot to live for. 你還年輕 還有很多活下去的理由
[1:59:27] Take care of yourself. 照顧好你自己
[1:59:30] You make such delicious food. 你做的飯那麼好吃
[1:59:33] Start a cookery school. There are many like me who can’t cook. 開所烹飪學校 很多人像我一樣不會做飯
[1:59:36] You’ll be busy. 你就會忙起來
[1:59:38] Teach everyone… 告訴大家
[1:59:40] …the way to a man’s heart is through his belly! 要抓住一個男人的心 就要抓住他的胃
[1:59:51] You arranged such a grand wedding for us. 你爲我們舉辦了那麼盛大的婚禮
[1:59:54] When I played in the park nearby, I’d stare at Vikram from afar. 我在附近公園玩的時候 會遠遠盯着維克拉姆
[2:00:00] I never thought I’d marry into such a rich family. 我從沒想過我會嫁到這麼有錢的人家
[2:00:04] In fact, I never thought I would ever marry. 其實 我從沒想過我會結婚
[2:00:10] Everyone asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. 大家都問我長大之後想做什麼
[2:00:13] I don’t remember saying I wanted to be a housewife. 我應該沒有說過想做家庭主婦
[2:00:20] I don’t know how my mother came to you with a marriage proposal. 我不知道我媽媽是怎麼和你提親的
[2:00:26] And how Vikram agreed. 還有維克拉姆怎麼會同意的
[2:00:29] I didn’t even know how to make parathas. 我連餡餅都不會做
[2:00:32] I don’t know why Vikram accepted. 我都不知道維克拉姆爲什麼會娶我
[2:00:35] Then I thought I may not be the best dancer… 然後我想 我可能不是最好的舞者
[2:00:38] …but I can become the world’s best housewife. 但是我可以做世界最好的家庭主婦
[2:00:44] I tried very hard. I promise. 我真的盡力了
[2:00:50] I was so busy keeping Vikram happy… 我一直想讓維克拉姆開心
[2:00:52] …I even forgot blue was not my favorite color. 我甚至都忘了 我最喜歡的顏色不是藍色
[2:00:58] My favorite color is yellow. Right, Papa? 我最喜歡黃色 對吧 爸爸
[2:01:11] You showered me with love. 你給了我滿滿的愛
[2:01:15] But on the night of the party, 但是派對那天晚上
[2:01:18] I realized you loved Vikram’s wife… 我才明白你愛的是維克拉姆的妻子
[2:01:22] …not me. 而不是我
[2:01:28] After that night none of you came to see me. 那晚之後 你們都沒來看過我
[2:01:34] No one told Vikram it was his fault. 沒人告訴維克拉姆他錯了
[2:01:39] Everyone thought what Vikram did was OK. 大家都覺得維克拉姆沒有問題
[2:01:43] And if it was not OK, Amu should put it behind her. 就算不對 阿穆也應該忘記這件事
[2:01:47] She should move on. 她應該翻篇
[2:01:51] I can’t forgive you for that. 這件事上我不能原諒你
[2:01:58] In the circumstances, 在這種情況下
[2:02:00] I can’t live with Vikram or any of you. 我不能再和維克拉姆或者你們一起生活
[2:02:06] Vikram and I are fighting… 維克拉姆和我吵架
[2:02:09] …and we’ll keep fighting. 我們一直都在吵架
[2:02:12] But it was our love and our fight. 但那是我們的愛和爭吵
[2:02:18] We will love our child. 我們會愛我們的孩子
[2:02:22] I’ll love the baby… 我會愛這個孩子
[2:02:23] …and Vikram will love it even more. 維克拉姆甚至會更愛孩子
[2:02:30] You’ll see. 等着看吧
[2:02:34] I’m going now. I’ll come and see you. 我要走了 我會來看你的
[2:03:00] It’s not your fault. 這不是你的錯
[2:03:02] It’s the fault of us mothers. 這是我們做父母的
[2:03:05] And fathers. 犯的錯
[2:03:07] We never taught our sons they could not slap a woman. 我們從沒教過兒子不能打女人
[2:03:13] It was your mother’s fault. 這也是你母親的錯
[2:03:16] She told you to stay silent. 她讓你保持沉默
[2:03:21] We have no right to ask you to stay. 我們沒有資格要求你留下來
[2:03:25] Go. 去吧
[2:03:27] Be happy. 開心一點
[2:03:30] Visit me often. 經常來看看我
[2:04:57] Swati, I’m just… 斯瓦蒂 我只是
[2:05:01] You deserve better. 你值得更好的
[2:05:06] I don’t know how often I’ve disappointed you. 我不知道我讓你失望了多少次
[2:05:11] I said sorry… 我道過歉
[2:05:14] …but it had no meaning. 但是沒有任何用
[2:05:17] I wasn’t willing to hear what my sister Amu wanted. 我甚至沒去聽我姐姐阿穆想要什麼
[2:05:22] And then I behaved the same way with you. 然後我也對你做了同樣的事
[2:05:26] You were there for her when I wasn’t. 我不在的時候是你在她身邊
[2:05:28] And for that I am… 對此我真的
[2:05:31] …so, so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[2:05:35] I’m sorry for letting you down. 很抱歉讓你失望了
[2:05:37] I need to reboot, you know. 我需要時間去改過自新
[2:05:39] I need to become someone better. Someone who deserves you. 我要變得更優秀 變得配得上你
[2:05:49] Karan, I was not going to come back from Bangalore. 卡蘭 我本來沒有打算從班加羅爾回來
[2:05:55] But I won’t go anywhere now. 但現在我哪也不去了
[2:05:58] I’m gonna be here with you. We’ll reboot together. 我就在這陪着你 我們一起重新開始
[2:06:24] I’m leaving your father’s company, Rohit. 我會從你父親的公司離職 羅希特
[2:06:29] I’m opening a new law firm. 我打算開一家新律所
[2:06:31] No more favors from you. 不用你再幫我了
[2:06:35] No more privileges of being your wife or his daughter-in-law. 我不再有做你妻子 或者他兒媳的特權
[2:06:41] I’m leaving, Rohit. 我要走了 羅希特
[2:06:47] I’ll come and see your father from time to time, if that’s OK? 我會時不時去看你父親 好嗎
[2:07:28] Priyan… 普利安
[2:07:30] …I won’t be seeing you again. 我不會再見你了
[2:07:33] What’s wrong, Netra? 奈特拉 怎麼了
[2:07:34] You were right. 你是對的
[2:07:36] Those were stolen moments. 那都是偷來的時間
[2:07:38] The time we spent together. 那些我們在一起的時光
[2:07:41] I’m starting afresh. 我要重新開始
[2:07:45] I didn’t want you to make your life decisions for me. 我不想你因爲我 做出人生決定
[2:07:49] I don’t want that. 我不想那樣
[2:07:51] I just want to be happy in everything I do now. 我現在做的一切只是想要開心
[2:07:54] That’s all. 僅此而已
[2:07:57] Be happy. 要開心
[2:08:00] Be good. 要變好
[2:08:01] Ok? 好嗎
[2:08:07] I won’t go to work. I’ll look after the house. 我不去工作了 我照顧家庭
[2:08:11] You want to be a man? I want to be a woman. 你不是想做個男人嗎 我也想做個女人
[2:08:16] We’ll manage with your earnings. I’ll stop working. 你來養家 我不工作了
[2:08:21] Don’t hit me. 別打了
[2:08:28] Then go ahead, kill me. 那就動手吧 殺了我吧
[2:08:32] Go on. Kill me. 來 殺了我
[2:08:34] If you don’t, I’ll slit your throat when you’re asleep. 你不殺了我 我就趁你睡着割了你的喉嚨
[2:08:38] Kill me! 殺了我
[2:08:57] You think you’re a real man. 你覺得你很男人
[2:09:03] Bye. 拜拜
[2:09:09] – Hello. – Hi, mom. -晚上好 -晚上好 媽媽
[2:09:13] I’ve stopped looking for a husband for you. It’s very tough. 我不給你找老公了 這太難了
[2:09:18] Good plan. 好主意
[2:09:21] But I’ve found a boy for you. 但我給你找了一個男孩
[2:09:26] I’ve been watching him. He’s nice. 我一直在觀察他 他人很不錯
[2:09:30] Please, Mom. 拜託 媽媽
[2:09:36] My baby. 寶貝
[2:09:42] I’m happy as I am. 我現在就很開心
[2:09:55] Sorry, Papa. I’ve ordered a sofa. 對不起 爸爸 我訂了個沙發
[2:09:58] But they keep delaying the delivery. 但是他們遲遲不送貨
[2:10:01] There’s no sign of them. 沒有物流信息
[2:10:06] Be careful. 小心點
[2:10:11] I was reciting my new poem in the college where I taught. 我當時在學校教課 正在朗誦我新寫的詩
[2:10:15] We were talking about it when I heard you were born. 我們正在討論那首詩呢 你就出生了
[2:10:21] Did you know the title of my poem? 你知道那首詩的名字嗎
[2:10:24] “Amrita.” That’s why we called you “Amrita.” “阿穆麗塔” 這就是爲什麼你叫”阿穆麗塔”
[2:10:29] “Yes, I turned my veil into the sky “誠然 透過面紗望向天空
[2:10:33] If my path strays from my desires 若道路偏離慾望
[2:10:47] If my chest falls short of breath 若胸口上下起伏
[2:10:54] I should have that sky of mine 我該擁有我的天空
[2:10:58] I want to scatter myself in every direction 我想飄去任何方向
[2:11:05] If you find me, hold me close 如果你找到我 抱緊我
[2:11:10] But fold my sky and return it to me 收起我的天空 還給我
[2:11:20] So you have a sky of your own 你有屬於你的天空
[2:11:24] And I have a sky of my own.” 我也有屬於我的”
[2:11:36] Just check everything’s in order. 檢查一切正常
[2:11:57] May I talk to you? 我能和你說兩句話嗎
[2:12:25] I never imagined we’d end up in court. 我從沒想過我們最後會在法庭上見
[2:12:33] I messed up, Amu. 是我搞砸了 阿穆
[2:12:39] No… I’m not asking you for anything. 不是 我沒有要求你做任何事
[2:12:42] I have no right. 我沒有資格
[2:12:48] I had no right to slap you. 我沒有權利打你
[2:12:52] Why did I think I had that right? 爲什麼我之前會認爲我有那個權利
[2:12:56] No one has that right. 沒人有這個權利
[2:13:00] And I never apologized to you, actually. 事實上 我從來沒跟你道過歉
[2:13:05] I never said sorry. 我從來沒說過對不起
[2:13:11] When I said: “I love you”, I thought that was enough. 我以爲 我說了”我愛你” 那就夠了
[2:13:16] Goodness knows what I wrote in those petitions. 天知道我在起訴書裏都寫的什麼
[2:13:25] I’m sorry for it all, Amu. 我對這一切表示抱歉 阿穆
[2:13:28] I truly am. 真心覺得很抱歉
[2:13:32] When I entered that Hampstead house with its blue door… 當我進入漢普斯特德那扇藍色的門時
[2:13:39] …it didn’t feel like home. 一點都沒有家的感覺
[2:13:42] You’re my home. 你纔是我的家
[2:13:47] So I quit my job. 所以我辭職了
[2:13:51] That house, 我放棄了那個房子
[2:13:52] Hampstead, the job, everything. 放棄了漢普斯特德 工作 放棄了一切
[2:13:58] I’ll start from zero. 我要從零開始
[2:14:05] Next time I’ll deserve you. 下一次 我會配得上你
[2:14:09] See me sometimes, my friend. 偶爾來看看我 朋友
[2:14:20] ♪ When we broke apart… ♪ ♪ 當我們分離之時 ♪
[2:14:24] ♪ …so little was left ♪ ♪ 一切都所剩無幾 ♪
[2:14:28] ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪
[2:14:33] ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪
[2:14:46] ♪ Are shattered dreams… ♪ ♪ 破碎的夢 ♪
[2:14:55] ♪ …worth living for? ♪ ♪ 還值得去追嗎 ♪
[2:15:00] ♪ Are false promises… ♪ ♪ 虛假的承諾 ♪
[2:15:06] ♪ …worth chasing? ♪ ♪ 還值得翹首以盼嗎 ♪
[2:15:11] ♪ I made my mind up… ♪ ♪ 我下定決心 ♪
[2:15:15] ♪ …to find myself again ♪ ♪ 重新找回自我 ♪
[2:15:19] ♪ I must now follow my heart ♪ ♪ 我必須緊隨我的內心 ♪
[2:15:28] ♪ The road we traveled… ♪ ♪ 我們走過的道路 ♪
[2:15:33] ♪ …seems so narrow now ♪ ♪ 好像變得很窄了 ♪
[2:15:37] ♪ A fragment of sunlight… ♪ ♪ 有一縷陽光 ♪
[2:15:42] ♪ …filled with dewdrops ♪ ♪ 被露水儲藏 ♪
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Interpreter(翻译风波)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Nutcracker and the Four Realms(胡桃夹子与四个王国)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme