Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Terminator Genisys(终结者:创世纪)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Terminator Genisys(终结者:创世纪)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:终结者:创世纪
英文名称:Terminator Genisys
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] 终结者:创世纪
[00:56] Before they died, my parents told me stories 我的父母去世前曾告诉我
[00:58] of how the world once was. 从前的世界的模样
[01:01] What it was like long before I was born. 我出生之前的世界是什么样子
[01:04] Before the war with the machines. 在和机器的战争之前
[01:08] They remembered a green world, 我还记得那是一个绿色的世界
[01:11] vast and beautiful, 广阔而美丽
[01:15] filled with laughter 充满了欢笑
[01:18] and hope for the future. 和对未来的希望
[01:22] But it’s a world I never knew. 但那是一个我从未知晓的世界
[01:25] By the time I was born… 在我出生后
[01:27] all this, was gone. 所有这一切 都不复存在了
[01:37] SkyNet, 天网
[01:40] a computer program designed to automate missile defense. 一种原本用于导弹防御的电脑程序
[01:45] It was supposed to protect us. 本应是为了保护人类
[01:48] But that’s not what happened. 但事与愿违
[01:50] On August 29, 1997 1997年8月29日
[01:53] SkyNet woke up. “天网”苏醒了
[01:56] And decided all humanity was a threat to its existence. 开始视所有人类为威胁
[02:20] 终结者:创世纪
[02:38] It used our own bombs against us. 天网操纵了核弹攻击了我们
[02:45] Three billion people died in the nuclear fire. 三十亿人死于那场核爆
[02:51] The survivors… 幸存者们
[02:53] called it Judgement Day. 称那天为”审判日”
[02:57] People lived like rats in the shadows, 人们活的就像阴暗处的老鼠
[03:00] hiding, starving, or worse; 躲藏 饥饿 还有更糟的
[03:04] captured and put into camps for extermination. 被抓到集中营 进行试验
[03:15] I was born, after Judgement Day, 我生于审判日之后
[03:20] into a broken world, 一个支离破碎的世界
[03:25] ruled by the machines. 机器统治着一切
[03:34] The worst were infiltration units, 更可怕的是高度智能化的
[03:36] designed to pass for human. 人形的机器人
[03:41] We called them Terminators. 我们称它们为”终结者”
[03:56] It’s OK, buddy. 别怕 小家伙
[04:00] You’re all on your own? 就你一个吗?
[04:20] Are there others down there? 是谁在下面?
[04:41] And then one man found me. 有一天 有一个人找到了我
[04:45] His name is John Connor. 他的名子叫约翰•康纳
[04:49] And he changed everything. 他的出现改变了一切
[04:52] Los Angeles 2029 2029年 洛杉矶
[04:56] John showed us how to fight back, 约翰教会我们该如何反击
[05:00] how to rise up. 如何抗争
[05:08] He freed prisoners, 他解救了被关押的人们
[05:15] taught us to smash the machines to scrap. 他教我们如何摧毁机器
[05:19] People whisper about John. 人们都在谈论约翰
[05:22] Wonder how he can know the things he does. 惊叹他的无所不能
[05:25] They use words like, ‘prophet’. 他们视他为先知
[05:28] But John is more. 但约翰不止如此
[05:30] We’re here because tonight 今晚 我们集合在这里是因为
[05:33] he’s gonna lead us, to crush SkyNet. 他将带领我们摧毁天网
[05:36] For good. 彻底的毁灭它
[05:37] Sir, request to join the Colorado Offensive. 长官 我想加入科罗拉多反抗军
[05:40] I need you with me, Reese. 我需要你和我一起 里斯
[05:42] We’re talking about the complete destruction of SkyNet, sir. 我们正讨论如何彻底摧毁天网
[05:44] Colorado Unit will succeed. 科罗拉多反抗军一定会成功
[05:47] The machines will fall tonight. 今晚就是机器的末日了
[05:50] Right here the Los Angeles assault is just as important, maybe more… 当下攻击洛杉矶可能更重要
[05:53] More important than destroying SkyNet’s central core? 比摧毁天网核心还重要?
[05:56] John, I don’t understand why you’re leading an attack on a workcamp. 约翰 我不明白为什么你要攻击战俘营?
[05:59] Because the camp is a camoflauge. 因为战俘营是个幌子
[06:01] Inside the camp is a hangar. 战俘营里面有一个机库
[06:03] Beneath that hangar, SkyNet’s hidden it’s final weapon. 机库下面藏着天网的终极武器
[06:06] When SkyNet realizes it has lost, it will 一旦天网意识到战败
[06:09] deploy that weapon to insure it’s own survival. 它就会启动终极武器来保护自己
[06:11] We take it tonight, or there is no tomorrow. 今晚不把它摧毁 人类就没有明天
[06:15] Then we’ll take it. 我们一定会摧毁它的
[06:20] You’re my right hand, Reese, I never thanked you for it. 你是我的得力助手 里斯 我还没来得及谢谢你
[06:23] You don’t need to. 你不需要感谢我
[06:24] You gave us all a future, John. 你给了我们所有人希望 约翰
[06:28] I’m gonna use mine. 我会全力相助
[06:30] When this is all over, I’m… 等战争结束了
[06:32] I’m gonna find my parent’s house. 我要去找到我的父母的房子
[06:34] Re-build it. 重建家园
[06:36] Use my hands, for something other than killing. 我的双手也将不再用来杀戮
[06:38] How about you? 你呢?
[06:41] Cold beer’d be good. 喝点冰啤酒也许更好
[06:44] – That’s your perfect plan? – Yes. -这就是你的打算? -是的
[06:47] Yeah, I guess I don’t think about it too much. 挺好 其实 我也没必要想那么远
[06:49] Yeah, I can see that. 是啊 我能理解
[06:54] I figure, whatever happens, 我在想 无论发生什么
[06:57] it’s gotta be better than this. 我们都会比现在好
[07:04] So many of us have died, to get here. 那么多的人为了为了未来而牺牲
[07:08] I want you to know, Kyle, 凯尔 我要你明白
[07:09] if there was another way, I would’ve taken it. 如果不是这般走投无路 我们早就成功了
[07:23] Move out. 开始行动
[07:37] The machine thinks 那些机器认为
[07:40] that we cannot win. 我们不可能赢
[07:48] The machine thinks, that we will not… 认为我们不可能摧毁
[07:51] strike at the very heart of SkyNet. 天网的核心
[07:58] Yet here we stand. 然而我们还是站在了这里
[08:01] On the precipice of the final battle. 为了最后一战
[08:06] If we die tonight, 如果我们今晚失败了
[08:10] mankind dies with us. 人类将万劫不复
[08:17] Now! 现在
[08:23] I look at each of you, 我看你们每个人的脸
[08:25] and I see the marks of this long and terrible war. 我看到了漫长的战争的烙印
[08:37] Go! Go! 冲啊!冲啊!
[08:39] Perimeter breach. 警戒区已突破
[08:44] Activate model 1-0-1. 启动模式1-0-1
[08:47] For our children. 为了我们的下一代
[08:49] Our children’s children; so they will not carry these marks. 和下下代 为了让他们不用再去战斗
[08:56] But they will know who we are 他们将知道我们是谁
[08:59] and what we did! 和我们所做的一切
[09:01] That we did not bow down. We did not give in. 我们不会退缩 我们不会放弃
[09:06] We rose up, at this moment, 我们要奋起反抗 在这个时候
[09:10] at this hour! 在这一刻
[09:12] Willing to sacrifice everything… 我们愿意牺牲一切
[09:15] so that they could live in freedom! 为了以后自由的生活
[09:22] On this night, 在今晚
[09:24] we take back our world! 我们要夺回我们的世界
[09:40] They’re using the weapon! 敌人要使用终极武器了
[09:42] We gotta get to the hangar. 我们必须赶到机库
[09:44] John! 约翰!
[09:45] John! 约翰!
[10:15] You want me? I’m right here! 想杀我?我就在这!
[10:20] Colorado units reporting in. SkyNet central core is down. 科罗拉多反抗军报告 天网核心已被攻陷
[10:24] Repeat: SkyNet has been destroyed. 再说一遍:天网已被摧毁
[10:27] John was right. 约翰说的对
[10:31] Colorado unit succeded 科罗拉反抗军成功了
[10:34] and the machines fell. 机器战败了
[10:37] But it was too late. 但为时已晚
[10:39] We found it, sir. 长官 我们发现了
[10:40] Right where you said it would be. 就在你说的地方
[10:47] What is that thing? 这是什么?
[10:49] Fate. 命运
[10:54] It’s the first tactical time weapon. SkyNet just used it. 这是第一个时空战略武器 天网刚刚使用了它
[11:23] Los Angeles, 1984. 洛杉矶 1984年
[11:32] What the hell? 怎么回事
[12:37] We’ll need 15 minutes to ready the machine, sir. 我们需要15分钟来准备好机器 长官
[12:41] We’re running co-ordinates, we should have them for you momentarily. 我们正在计算传送坐标 很快就会好
[12:45] Los Angeles, 1984. 洛杉矶 1984年
[12:48] Los Angeles, May 12th… 洛杉矶 5月12号
[12:52] 1984. 1984年
[12:58] SkyNet knew it was losing, 天网知道自己会输
[13:00] so it tried to rig the game. 所以想要扭转战局
[13:02] It sent a terminator back to the time before the war. 派了一个终结者回到战前
[13:06] And who’s the target? 目标是谁?
[13:08] My mother. 我的母亲
[13:10] Sarah Connor. 莎拉•康纳
[13:12] If the machine suceeds, I’ll never be born. 如果天网的计划得逞 我就不会出生了
[13:16] They’ll kill her first. 他们会先杀了我母亲
[13:17] And by doing so, erase every victory we fought for, including, tonight’s. 这样的话 包括今晚的所有的胜利都将不存在
[13:22] There won’t be a Resistance to challenge the machines. 也就不会有反抗军来对抗终结者
[13:25] With this one act SkyNet will win. 就凭这一招 天网就赢了
[13:29] We can use the technology ourselves. Send someone back. 我们也可以用我们的技术 派我们自己的人回到过去
[13:32] We don’t even know if that’ll work. 我们都还不知道那玩意儿能不能工作
[13:34] – I’ll go, sir. – I’ll go, sir. -我去 长官-我去 长官
[13:35] I’ll go! 我去!
[13:37] I’ll volunteer. 我自愿
[13:43] I’ll go back. 我要回到过去
[13:45] Why should I send you… 我为什么要选你?
[13:48] over all of them? 而不是其他人
[13:51] ‘Cause I’d die for Sarah Connor. 我愿意为莎拉•康纳而死
[13:53] All these people would die for Sarah Connor. 所有人都愿意为莎拉•康纳而死
[13:57] What makes you any different? 你比他们特别吗?
[14:01] You know why. 你知道原因的
[14:04] Everything you told me about her. I know her, John. 你告诉了我关于她的一切 只有我了解她 约翰
[14:10] Let me save her. 让我去救她吧
[14:17] No weapons? 不能带武器?
[14:18] We’ve measured the magnetic field. 我们测量了磁场强度
[14:20] It’ll rip apart anything not encased in living tissue. 它会破坏活体组织以外的任何物质
[14:23] Think tinfoil in a micro-wave, times a few billion. Nothing left but a crater. 想象把铝箔放在微波炉 但功率要高十亿倍 什么也不会留下
[14:33] Oh… 噢。。。
[14:34] no clothes, either. 衣服也不能穿
[14:38] She’s gonna think I’m crazy. 她会认为我太疯狂了
[14:41] You knew the device would be here. 你知道这里会有这机器
[14:43] You knew what it’d be set for. 你也知道该回到哪个时间
[14:46] You knew the machines would fall tonight. 你知道敌人今晚会战败
[14:48] So before I go, tell me. 所以在我走之前告诉我
[14:52] Tell you, what? 告诉你什么?
[14:54] You see the future? 你已经看到未来了吗?
[14:58] No one can see the future, Reese. 没人可以预知未来 里斯
[15:00] OK, then how do you know? 好 那你是怎么知道的?
[15:04] I cheat. 我作弊了
[15:09] Sarah told me so much. She gave me signposts. 莎拉教了我很多东西 给了我指引
[15:13] When I was a kid, it seemed like my mother knew everything. 我小的时候 觉得我妈妈什么都知道
[15:17] Musta been great. 这太难以置信了
[15:19] Not really. 不尽然
[15:22] It stops here. 它就此停止了
[15:24] Once you go back, my knowledge ends. 等你回到过去 我的记忆就派不上用场了
[15:27] That’s as much as Sarah knew. 就跟莎拉知道的差不多
[15:29] So, no more cheating. 所以 不会再作弊了
[15:31] No more cheating. 不会了
[15:42] At the time you’re going back to, she won’t be the warrior that raised me. Not yet. 当你回到过去后 那时她还不是伟大的莎拉康纳
[15:47] She’ll be scared and weak. 她会感到害怕 脆弱
[15:49] She won’t know how to fight or defend herself. 她也不知道怎么保护自己
[15:52] Her bigest worry is making rent and tuition. She’s a waitress. 她最大的烦恼是支付房租和学费 她还是个服务生
[15:57] What? 什么?
[15:58] Oh… 啊
[16:01] Never mind. 别在意这些
[16:04] Just be ready for the fact that she 只要准备好
[16:06] will need you but she won’t know it. 她会需要你 但她不知道
[16:08] So, what do I say to her? 我要怎么跟她说?
[16:10] Even when I tell her who I am, she’s not gonna believe me. 就算告诉她我是谁她也不会相信我的
[16:17] Tell her this: 告诉她
[16:20] “Thank you Sarah. for your courage during the dark years” 感谢你 莎拉 在黑暗的时代给了我勇气
[16:25] “I can’t help you with what you must soon face” 关于未知的未来 我无法帮助你
[16:27] “except to say the future is not set”. 我只能告诉你 未来充满未知
[16:31] “There is no fate, but that we make for ourselves” 这世上并不存在命运 只有我们能改变自己
[16:36] “You must be stronger than you imagine you can be.” 你必须变得更加的坚强
[16:39] “You must survive,” 你一定要活下来
[16:42] “or I will never exist.” 否则我就不会存在了
[16:53] Take care of her for me, Kyle. 帮我照顾好她 凯尔
[16:56] I will. 我会的
[16:58] Promise you. 我保证
[17:20] What you’re doing right now, this is the end of the war. 你现在要做的 将会结束这场战争
[18:05] You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you? 你不会真的以为有那么容易吧?
[18:07] John! 约翰!
[18:34] Hey, birthday boy! 嘿 生日快乐 孩子
[18:36] Present time, let’s go. 是时候了 快来看看你的礼物吧!
[18:48] No way! 不会吧!
[18:50] Genisys will auto-update as soon as it comes online. 当创世纪上线后 它会自动更新
[18:53] You’ll have it the moment it comes out. 一上线你就可以看到
[18:56] Just a few days more. 就在几天后
[19:01] Straight line! 一直向前
[19:08] Remember, Genisys is SkyNet. 记住 创世纪就是天网
[19:11] When Genisys comes online, Judgement Day begins. 一旦创世纪上线了 审判日就会来临
[19:15] You can kill SkyNet before it’s born. 你可以在天网诞生之前杀了它
[20:18] Hey, bud? 嘿 伙计
[20:20] D’you just see a real bright light? 刚刚你有看到那道光吗?
[20:28] My turn. 换我了
[20:31] Hey, hey! 嘿 嘿
[20:32] What’s wrong with this picture? 这是什么情况?
[20:42] Nice night for a walk, hey? 真是个适合散步的夜晚啊
[20:46] Nice night for a walk. 适合散步的夜晚
[20:48] Wash day tomorrow, nothing clean, right? 明天才洗衣服 所以今天都没干净衣服穿 是吧?
[20:51] Nothing clean. Right. 没衣服穿 是的
[20:53] Hey, I think this guy’s a couple of cans short of a six-pack. 我觉得这家伙犯糊涂了
[20:56] Your clothes. Give them to me, now! 你的衣服 给我 现在
[20:59] Hey, fuck you asshole. 滚尼玛的 混蛋
[21:01] You won’t be needing any clothes. 你不需要穿衣服
[21:16] I’ve been waiting for you. 我等你很久了
[23:10] Hey! That sonofabitch just stole my pants! 嘿 那个混蛋偷了我的裤子
[23:32] What day is it? What year? 今天是几号?哪一年?
[23:34] May 12, 1984. 1984年5月12日
[23:37] The day you arrive. 你来的那一天
[25:18] LAPD! Freeze! 洛杉矶警察 不要动!
[25:20] Ow, that friggin’ hurt! 噢 太疼了
[25:23] – Garber, are you okay? – You tell me, O’Brien. -加伯 你还好吗 -告诉我 欧布莱恩
[25:25] You’re human. You gotta let me go. 你们是人类 嘿 你们要让我走
[25:27] Face down, hands on your back or I will shoot! 把手放在后面 不然我就开枪了
[25:30] Listen. 听着!
[25:32] Hey! 嘿
[25:34] It’s coming. 他来了
[25:36] You have to listen to me, or we’re all gonna die. 你得听我说 否则我们都会死
[25:40] I had it under control. 我把他控制住了
[25:42] Yeah, OK, TJ Hooker. 没错 该死的
[25:45] Here’s what you don’t do your first day on the beat; 不要在第一天巡逻就这样
[25:48] use lethal force on the homeless… 对流浪汉使用暴力
[25:57] By the way, you’re filling out the paperwork. 顺便说一句 你可能得把这些表格都填了
[26:00] Garber? 加伯?
[26:12] Shit! 该死
[26:21] That’s gotta be an alien, like from outer space. 他肯定是个外星人
[26:23] It’s a machine that kills humans. 这是一个杀人机器
[26:25] – Uncuff me! – No, you’re under arrest! -打开手铐 -不 你被逮捕了
[26:27] What part of ‘kills humans’ is confusing to you? 我说了 他会杀人 你还不懂吗
[26:31] Handcuffs! 解开手铐!
[26:37] O’Brien: officer down. We need back-up. 我是欧布莱恩 有人受伤了 请求支援
[26:41] It’ a robot. 那是个机器人
[26:46] – We’re screwed are we? – Pretty much. -我们死定了 -确实
[27:04] Come with me if you wanna live! 想活命的话就上来
[27:15] Now, soldier! 快点 士兵!
[27:43] Reese, right? 你是里斯 对吧?
[27:45] Kyle Reese? 凯尔·里斯?
[27:47] – You’re Sarah. – Yeah, I know that. -你是莎拉?-是的 我知道你
[27:50] You hit your head back there? 你的头受伤了吗?
[27:52] A Terminator, I dunno the model. 是终结者 我不知道是什么型号
[27:54] T-1,000, liquid metal, shape changer. T-1000 液态金属终结者 能随外界任意改变模样
[27:56] It just needs to touch something to mimic it. 只要摸到什么 就能变成什么
[27:58] You know about Terminators? And you know who I am? 你知道终结者?那你知道我是谁吗?
[28:01] You were sent to protect me by John Connor, the leader of the Resistance. 你是反抗军领导人 约翰•康纳派来保护我的
[28:05] My son. 我的儿子
[28:06] -I don’t understand. You can’t know any of this. – But I do. -我不懂 你不可能知道这些的 -但我知道
[28:10] Listen to me Reese. Everything’s changed. 听我说 里斯 一切都变了
[28:12] The 1984 John sent you to, it no longer exists. 约翰要你回去的1984年 已不复存在
[28:15] No, this is all wrong, John sent me to save you. 不 这不是真的 约翰派我来救你的
[28:17] From the Terminator that was sent back to kill me. 那个派来杀我的终结者
[28:19] I know, but we already took care of him. 我知道 但我们已经解决它了
[28:23] We? 我们?
[28:26] Get down! 趴下!
[28:31] Reese, stop it! 里斯 住手!
[28:40] Reese, goddamit! 里斯 该死!
[28:41] – Stay here! – Reese, wait! -待在这!-里斯 等等
[28:43] – Those bullets’ll kill him! – He’s here to kill you, stay in the truck. 子弹会杀了他的! 他会杀了你! 待在车上
[28:54] Aw, great. That’s just great. 噢 这下好了
[28:57] I did not kill him. 我没有杀死他
[29:00] We do not have long before the T-1000 acquires our position. 我们时间不多了 T-1000很快会找到我们
[29:07] Arguing with Kyle Reese, puts us at a strategic disadvantage. 继续跟凯尔·里斯争吵 会对我们不利
[29:12] Bite me. 咬我一下
[29:14] That is a very immature response. 这太幼稚了
[29:26] So you’re the one we’ve been waiting for? 所以你就是我们一直在等待的人
[29:31] How is he? 他怎么样了?
[29:32] Still breathing. 还有呼吸
[29:34] Good. Then you should be able to mate with Kyle Reese in this time line. 很好 你可以在这条时空线上跟凯尔·里斯做爱了
[29:38] OK, we’re not having this conversation again. 听着 不要跟我提这个
[29:41] We know your son will be John Connor. 我们都知道以后你们的儿子约翰•康纳
[29:43] And that the machines cannot be defeated without him. 没有他这些机器不会被摧毁
[29:45] I do not see a choice. 没有其他选择了
[29:47] Story of my life… Look, it’s not just mating. 我的人生 不只有做爱
[29:49] I’m supposed to fall in love with him. 我还要爱上他
[29:51] -My files do not deal with love. – Shocker, there! -我的程序里没有两性关系 -好吧
[29:55] You’re being emotional. 你变得很重感情了
[29:57] This is my life. 这是我的人生
[29:58] I wouldn’t mind being consulted, once in a while, about how it’s gonna go. 偶尔也需要别人听听我怎么说
[30:11] Happy birthday… 生日快乐
[30:14] to you. 小宝贝
[30:15] Remember. Genesys is SkyNet. 记住 创世纪就是天网
[30:19] When Genisys comes online, Judgement Day begins. 一旦创世纪上线 审判日就会来临
[30:22] Go to San Francisco, 2017. 去2017年的洛杉矶
[30:25] You can kill SkyNet before it’s born. 你可以在天网启动之前杀了它
[30:28] Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go, I wanna be sedated
[30:33] Nothin’ to do and nowhere to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated
[30:37] Hey! 嘿
[30:40] I need answers, right now! 我现在需要一个解释
[30:43] How’d that liquid-metal thing know where to intercept me, huh? 那个液态金属机器人怎么知道到哪找我?
[30:46] Where’d it come from? 它从哪来的?
[30:48] Who the hell’s this skin-job? What the hell is going on? 这个人皮机器又是谁?到底怎么一回是?
[30:51] Sorry, we were busy with the whole life and death comabat thing. 很抱歉 我们一直忙于战斗
[30:54] And then you attacked Pops. 然后你打了波普斯
[30:57] You named it? 你还给他起名了?
[30:58] Hello, Kyle Reese. 你好 凯尔·里斯
[31:02] It is nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[31:06] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗?
[31:08] I’ve been trying to teach him to blend in. 我一直教他要融入人类
[31:12] I know, he needs work. 我知道他还有待加强
[31:13] It’s a Terminator, the only reason it blends in, is to kill humans. 他是终结者! 他会杀死人类
[31:17] Pops doesn’t kill anyone. 波普斯不杀人
[31:20] Leaves a lotta leg-wounds, though. 倒是许多人的腿都残废了
[31:22] It looks old. 他看起来好老
[31:24] Never seen a Terminator, old, before. 我从来没看过这么老的终结者
[31:26] The flesh they put on the cyborgs 他的皮肤
[31:28] is normal, human tissue. It ages. 是由人类细胞组成的当然会老化
[31:31] My auditory circuits have not degraded, however. 我老了但我的听力并没有退化
[31:34] I’m old… 我老了
[31:36] not obsolete. 但还有用
[31:38] I think you hurt his feelings. 我想你伤害到他的感情了
[31:40] It doesn’t have feelings! 他是没有感情的!
[31:42] He saved my life when I was nine. 他救了我 当时我只有九岁
[31:44] He’s the only reason I’m alive. 他是我活下去的唯一理由
[31:46] I was programmed to protect Sarah Connor. 我的程序是保护莎拉•康纳
[31:49] I will not stop. 我不会停止的
[31:51] Yeah, programmed by who? Huh? Who sent him back? 是谁程序设计的?谁送他来的?
[31:54] Those files have been erased. 数据都被删除了
[31:55] Oh, that’s convenient! 噢 那还真巧啊
[31:56] Whoever sent him, they don’t want us to know. 不管谁送的 送他来的人不想让我们知道是谁
[31:58] Not me, not him, not anyone. 不是我 也不是他 谁都不是
[32:00] So SkyNet can’t target the person who saved me. 那么天网就不能将他设为目标
[32:02] Logically, it’s someone who wants Sarah Connor to live. 从逻辑上讲 有人希望莎拉•康纳活着
[32:18] Old… 老了
[32:20] Not obsolete. 但还有用
[32:25] The T-1000 knows where we are. T-1000肯定知道我们的位置
[32:27] Make yourself useful… 让自己有用点
[32:30] and don’t shoot Pops. 还有不要再射波普斯
[32:59] This is insane. 太疯狂了
[33:01] All of it. This is not the mission. 这个不是我的任务
[33:03] What I’m trying to tell you, Reese, 你要明白这一点 里斯
[33:06] The girl that you came back for; she’s gone. 你要找的女孩已经不存在了
[33:11] I don’t need saving 我不需要保护
[33:13] -There’s a new mission. -Oh, yeah. Which is? 现在有新的任务了 好啊 是什么
[33:18] If the past can change, then, so can the future. 如果过去可以被改变 那未来也可以
[33:21] We can stop Judgement Day from happening. Ever. 我们可以阻止审判日来临 一直都可以
[33:27] Kill SkyNet before it’s born. 天网诞生之前杀了它
[33:30] What? 什么?
[33:36] Get down! 小心!
[33:37] -We’ve been re-acquired. – Yeah, no shit! -我们被发现了 -该死
[34:06] Get back! 退后!
[34:56] Wait, why are we stopping? Why are… 等等 我们为什么要停下来?
[34:58] Hey! We can’t stay here, he’ll find us. 我们不能留在这里 他会找到我们的
[35:01] That’s the idea. 就是要让它找到
[35:02] Pops, get it open. 波普斯 打开它
[35:05] Give me a hand! 帮帮我
[35:13] You said it happened because the past was altered. How? 你说这些都改变了 怎么改变的
[35:16] Does that matter? 这有关系吗
[35:18] How, Sarah? 为什么?莎拉
[35:20] A Terminator was sent after me when I was a kid. 我还是个孩子的时候 一个终结者被派来
[35:24] Terminators only come from one place; the future. 终结者只能来自一个地方 未来
[35:34] Something happened. – 发生了一些事
[35:36] Ok, so? 好吧 然后呢
[35:37] I think I might have seen it… what? 我有种感觉 什么
[35:39] What’re you talking about? 你说什么
[35:43] When John sent me back, he was attacked. 约翰派我回来时被袭击了
[35:46] By a… Terminator. 被…一个终结者
[35:48] Did it kill him? Is John dead? 它把他杀了吗 约翰死了吗
[35:52] I dunno. 不知道
[35:54] I saw it grab him when I was going. 我只看到了一眼
[35:58] We’ve approximately 35 seconds. 还有35秒他就进来了
[36:02] Or less. 或更短
[36:16] Sarah, go! 莎拉 快跑
[38:15] And I volunteered for this shit! 我报名回来就是来干这个的
[39:17] Sarah! 萨拉
[39:19] You gotta help me. 你得帮我
[39:20] I’m hurt. 我受伤了
[39:22] Sarah! 莎拉
[39:26] Shh…it! 该死
[39:31] Hey, it’s me, Sarah. 是我 莎拉
[39:34] Sarah, he’s lying. 莎拉 他在骗你
[39:36] Hey. 嘿
[39:37] – He’s the machine, I’m Reese. – It’s me, Sarah. – 他是机器 – 我才是里斯
[39:41] Listen, the Terminator’s not dead it attacked me. 听着 那终结者没有死 它在模仿我
[39:43] Sarah, you said they could mimic. 莎拉 你说过它会模仿别人的
[39:45] It’s me Sarah! It’s mimicking, shoot it. 是我 莎拉 朝他开枪
[39:47] I’m Reese, shoot him! 我是里斯 射它
[39:57] Nice try. 真巧
[39:59] Run! 快跑
[41:01] How’d you know which one was him? 你怎么知道哪个是他
[41:03] Well, I didn’t know exactly. 我也不知道 其实
[41:06] You could’ve shot me. 你会打伤我的
[41:07] Well, I was… pretty sure it wasn’t you. 我还挺确定那不是你
[41:11] Pretty sure? 挺确定?
[41:13] We’ve prepping for you to arrive, for over a decade. That, too. 我们准备迎接你准备了10多年了
[41:18] – So, you set up a trap. – Had to. – 所以 你设了个陷阱吗 – 只能这样
[41:20] We can’t leave any future tech behind when we go. 我们走之前不能留下任何高科技
[41:23] Go? 走?
[41:25] Go, where? 去哪儿?
[41:29] That’s… 那是
[41:31] A time displacement device. 时间机器
[41:32] Yeah, well, it looks like a piece of junk. 看起来像一堆垃圾
[41:35] There’s no governing technology in this time 现在的科技
[41:37] that can control the displacement circuits. 还无法控制它
[41:39] You needed a CPU from the future to make it run. 我需要未来的核心处理器才能使它运行起来
[41:43] You couldn’t exactly use your own. 你不能用你自己的芯片
[41:47] We get one trip, only. 我们只有一次机会
[41:48] It’s gonna fry the chip and take out most of the LA City power grid. 我们会用光整个洛杉矶的电能的
[41:52] Are you ready? 好了吗
[41:53] The coordinates are set for 1997. 坐标设置是1997年
[41:55] You must leave as soon as possible. 你得尽快离开
[41:57] WE!… We’re going, all of us. 我们 我们都得去 所有人
[42:02] My flesh would take years to re-grow. 我的肉体需要几年才能重新生长起来
[42:04] I cannot come with you, due to the magnetics of the quantum field. 我不能跟你走 因为强大的磁场
[42:08] – Pops! – You want us to time-travel into the future?… In that?! -波普斯!你要让我们穿越到未来 就用这个?
[42:13] Yeah, we can’t be wearing anything. 是的 我们不能穿衣服
[42:15] Yeah, I know how time- travel works. Sarah… 我知道时间机器怎么工作的 莎拉
[42:17] Don’t try and talk me out of it. 那就别阻止我
[42:19] Look I know you think you’re here so you can just lock me in a room 我知道你想把我关在房间里
[42:22] until I give birth to the leader of the Resistance. – You’re right! 直到未来的领袖出生 -你说对了
[42:25] But this is the only way to stop SkyNet for good. 但这是唯一能阻止天网的方式
[42:28] I already said, you’re right. 我刚说了 你是对的
[42:29] Wait, what? 等等 什么?
[42:31] Not to ’97. 不是去1997年
[42:33] 2017. 是去2017年
[42:36] October 2017. 2017年10月
[42:38] No, that’s too late. That’s after Judgement Day. 不 那就晚了 审判日已经发生了
[42:41] No, you said everything’s changed and you’re right about that too. Sarah… 不 你说了一切都变了 莎拉
[42:47] I’ve seen a world where the bombs never fell. 我见过核弹从未落下的世界
[42:51] The same house, 同样的房子
[42:53] same parents. 同样的家人
[42:56] It was the same me, only I was… 同样的我 只有我
[43:01] I was home. 在家里
[43:03] It was my 13th birthday 那是我的十三岁生日
[43:05] The dream of having your family back, doesn’t mean a thing. 梦见你的家人回来并不能说明什么
[43:10] Trust me. 相信我
[43:11] Not a dream, a… a memory. 这不是梦 是记忆
[43:14] I can’t hold onto all of it; just moments. 我记不清所有的场景了 只有这些画面
[43:16] But I was given a message. 但我收到了一条信息
[43:20] You can kill SkyNet before it’s born. 你能在天网诞生前杀死它
[43:23] SkyNet is Genisys. 天网就是创世纪
[43:26] It comes online October 2017. 它在2017年10月上线
[43:29] And when it does, Judgement Day happens. 一旦它上线 审判日就来了
[43:31] So you’re remembering the future? – No. 那你能记得未来?-不
[43:34] The boy is the alternate time-line version of you. 那个男孩是另一条时空线里的你
[43:37] Kyle Reese is remembering his own past, which is our future. 凯尔·里斯是在回忆他的过去 也就是我们的未来
[43:41] That makes it so much better. How can he be remembering two timelines? 这也好 但是你怎么能记住两条时空?
[43:46] It is possible if you were exposed to the nexus point in the time flow, 如果你暴露在两个时空线的交点 那就有可能
[43:49] when you were in the quantum field. 比如你在量子场里的时候
[43:51] Can you stop him talking like that? Is there a switch or something? 你能别让他再说了吗?有开关什么的吗?
[43:54] Pops, try again. 波普斯 再来一次
[43:56] A nexus point is an event in time of such importance, 那个时空交点非常重要
[43:59] that it gives rise to a vastly different future. 是让整个未来发生改变的契机
[44:02] When John was attacked, when I was in the sphere that’s when the memories began. 当约翰被袭击时 我正在时空球里 这些记忆
[44:07] John! 约翰!
[44:09] If John Connor were to be killed or compromised, 如果约翰·康纳被杀了或者屈从了
[44:11] it could result in the ability to remember both pasts. 就会引发同时记住两种过去的能力
[44:16] Theoretically. 理论上来说
[44:18] Or, theoretically his brain is scrambled from when when you hit him on the head? 是你打他头的时候他的记忆就扰乱了
[44:23] Sarah… 莎拉
[44:24] I don’t know why I’m remembering a life I never lived. 我不知道为什么会记得我没经历过的生活
[44:31] I know it’s real. 但我知道那是真的
[44:35] No… 不
[44:37] We go to 1997. 我们要去1997年
[44:44] Reese. put that back! 里斯 放回去
[44:46] I can’t let you do this. 我不能让你们这样做
[44:53] I don’t know you. 我不明白你在想什么
[44:56] But that is my one bullet to fire at the heart of SkyNet. 但这将是打进天网的核心的子弹
[45:02] Give the chip back. 把芯片给我
[45:16] You have to trust me. 你得相信我
[45:18] No. I don’t. 不 我不信
[45:29] You can do this. 你可以的
[45:34] A straight line… 一直往前
[45:36] You just go, and you don’t look back. 走下去 不要回头
[45:46] Where did you hear that? 你从哪听到这句话的?
[45:48] In a past, I shouln’t remember. 在一个我本不记得的过去
[45:53] But I do. 但我却记得
[46:04] We go to 2017, then what? 我们去2017年 然后呢?
[46:06] SkyNet is a computer program, as long as it’s still being coded it’s contained. 天网的就像一个电脑程序 只要代码还在书写 他就是封闭的
[46:10] Once it’s uploaded from the servers… 一旦从服务器上传到各地
[46:13] it can’t be stopped. 就再也无法阻止它了
[46:17] We blow it, the hell, up? 那我们把它炸掉?
[46:19] Yeah, we blow it, the hell, up. 对 炸了它
[46:28] You think he’s dead, don’t you? 你觉得他死了吗?
[46:30] What does it matter what I think. 我怎么想不重要
[46:32] We do what John would; keep going another way. 我们会为他战斗 不管怎样
[46:34] So we just pretend like it never happened? – It hasn’t. 那我们就装作什么都没发生吗?-是的
[46:38] Not yet. 还没发生
[46:40] If we stop SkyNet, it never will have. 如果我们阻止了天网 就会彻底扼杀它
[46:44] Trust me, if anyone could survive John would. 相信我 只要有一线生机约翰就能活下来
[46:48] Pops had all these files about John, the military leader, but… 波普斯有关于约翰的所有资料 他是反抗军的领袖 但
[46:55] What was he like? 他是个什么样的人?
[47:00] The first moment I saw John, he shot a Terminator right in front of me. 我第一次见到约翰时 他在我面前杀了一个终结者
[47:06] I didn’t even know they could be killed. 此前我从未见过有人能杀死终结者
[47:09] It was the first moment in my life I felt hope. 那是人生中我第一次感觉到希望存在
[47:14] After that, of course, I followed him around like a stray dog. 从那以后 我像一只流浪狗一样跟随着他
[47:18] He taught me how to fight, how to shoot. 他教我如何战斗 如何射击
[47:21] He tried to show me how to make moonshine once 有一次他想教我喝酒
[47:23] but that didn’t exactly work out 但是没有成功
[47:25] Moonshine? 喝酒?
[47:27] The still exploded and we burned our eyebrows right off. 喝的我不行 感觉眉毛都在燃烧
[47:31] Oh, man, we laughed for days. 我们笑了整整一天
[47:40] Sometimes I think I’m the only person on the planet 有时我感觉世界只剩下我自己
[47:42] that ever saw John Connor smile. 直到看到了约翰康纳的笑容
[47:49] He used to tell me about you. 他提到过你
[47:52] How strong you were, and how you prepared him for what was coming… 说你有多坚强 你如何训练他时刻做好准备
[47:56] When no one thought that the danger was real. 在别人都不相信危险来临的时候
[48:02] How there was no one else like you… 没有人比得上你
[48:06] and never would be. 永远没有
[48:25] Look, um… 好了
[48:29] I know I’m not what you expected. 我知道我有点让你失望
[48:35] But I want you to know… 但我要你知道
[48:38] I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe. 无论如何 我都会保护你的安全
[48:45] Even if it kills me. 即使让我付出生命
[48:49] Anyway… 总之
[48:51] That’s the kind of man, your son was… 他就是这样的人
[48:54] ‘is’… WILL BE, Jesus! 也将会…噢 天哪
[48:59] Time-travel makes my head hurt. 时空穿越让我头疼
[49:01] Alternate timelines are not complicated. 多重时空不是太复杂
[49:05] It is merely a matter of tracking possible futures, 不过是追踪多重未来而已
[49:07] using an exponential growth and decay algorithm. 可以运用指数增长和衰变算法
[49:11] Right. 好了
[49:13] There is a switch, and I will find it. 应该有一个开关 我们会找到的
[49:19] I do not understand. 我不明白
[49:21] Why did you not tell Kyle Reese the truth? 为什么不告诉他真相?
[49:24] I will tell him… just not yet, OK. 我会说的 但不是现在
[49:29] He’s your mate. 他是你的伴侣
[49:30] Aw, can you just not say the word ‘mate’ to me again, like, ever? 唉 能别再跟我提”伴侣”这个词了吗?再也别提
[49:44] This is a meaningless gesture. 这是个毫无意义的姿势
[49:46] Why hold onto someone when you know you must let them go? 明知道人们要离开为什么还要抓紧他们呢
[49:54] What about you? 如果你是我
[49:57] What will you do? 你会怎么做
[49:59] Take the long way. 走下去
[50:00] Prepare for your arrival in 2017. 准备去2017年
[50:06] Kyle Reese… I’ve seen little to indicate 凯尔·里斯 我要告诉你
[50:09] that you are a fit guardian for Sarah Connor. 你要保护好莎拉康纳
[50:12] You know, you’re not her dad, right? – Oh, you both just need to stop it. – 你不是她老爸对吧 – 你们得消停会儿了
[50:20] Just make sure you show up. 你得记得出现才行
[50:22] I don’t wanna have to steal someone’s pants again. 我不想再抢别人裤子了
[50:25] That’s the coordinates in San Francisco. 坐标我设定好了 在洛杉矶
[50:29] I’ll be there. 我会在那的
[50:40] What will it be like? 时空穿梭是什么感觉?
[50:43] If it doesn’t kill us both… 如果没死的话
[50:48] it’ll hurt. 会有点疼
[51:40] (I got my) mind made up and I can’t let go.
[51:44] I’m killing every second ’til it sees my soul.
[51:48] I’ll be running, I’ll be running,
[51:52] ‘Til the love runs out,
[52:14] You OK? 你没事吧
[52:16] Hey, I got you. 我抓住你了
[52:17] It’s OK, I got you. 没事了
[52:20] It’s OK. It’s all right. Sarah, I got you. 没事了 莎拉 我在这里
[52:24] I got you. It’s OK. It’s OK. 我抓住你了 没事了
[52:50] Hey, asshole, you want some help? 混蛋 要帮忙么
[52:54] Bite me. 你咬我啊
[53:01] Told you we couldn’t trust him. 我告诉你不要相信他
[53:04] He’ll find us. I can count on him. 他会找到我们的 我相信他
[53:08] Why does a nine-year-old get her own Terminator? 为什么一个9岁的小女孩会相信一个终结者?
[53:13] It’s OK, you don’t have to tell me. 没关系 不必告诉我
[53:20] Back in 1973… 1973年
[53:23] My parents had a cabin at Big Bear Lake. 我父母在大熊湖畔有个小屋
[53:27] My dad and I would always go fishing in the morning. 我和爸爸早餐会去钓鱼
[53:31] Mom would wave to us from the dock. 我妈妈会在码头等
[53:34] I was just looking at her… 我看着她
[53:38] and then the cabin exploded. 然后突然发生了爆炸
[53:43] I thought the boat was sinking, y’know, but it wasn’t water 船开始下沉 但渗进来的不是水
[53:46] coming up from below, it was liquid metal. 是液态金属
[53:50] T1000? A T-1000?
[53:52] Dad told me to swim in a straight line. 父亲告诉我要一直向前游
[53:58] Tracing his finger across my palm. 他在我手掌心划过痕迹
[54:01] “You can do this,” he said. 你能做到 他说
[54:04] “You go and you don’t look back.” 一直往前 不要回头
[54:09] His last words to me and you… 这是他最后的遗言
[54:14] You knew them. 而你却知道这些
[54:17] How? 怎么可能
[54:19] It’s the impossible memory. 我不该记得的
[54:23] I just remember 我只记得
[54:24] you take my hand and… you saying those words. And… 你牵着我的手 说着这些话
[54:31] I was just looking at you thinking 我就看着你 想着
[54:34] She’s… She’s beautiful! 她可真美
[54:40] Ah… Sorry. Sorry. I shouldn’t have. 对不起 我不该说这些的
[54:46] So your dad told you to go, and…? 所以你父亲是要你跑
[54:52] Then I jumped in and I swam 然后我跳进水里 不停的游
[54:55] I made it to the dock 游到码头那里
[55:02] and I hid under it 躲在了下面
[55:05] Pops found me 波普斯看到了我
[55:07] and he pulled me from the water . 把我从水里拉出来
[55:12] and he said that he would never let anyone hurt me. 他说他再也不会让任何人伤害我
[55:18] He’s the only person who has always been there. 他是唯一一个一直陪伴我的人
[55:25] Except he’s not a person. 只是他不是一个人类
[55:29] He’s only a human-shaped… 他只是个人形机器
[55:32] thing that’s designed, programmed to gain your trust. 这一定是被设定好了 来骗取你的信任
[55:35] If Pops had wanted me dead, I’d be dead. 如果波普斯想杀死我 我早死了
[55:38] This is what they do, all right? They infiltrate, they get close. 他们就是那么做的 好吗 借机靠近你
[55:43] Your Pops could have directives built-in, he doesn’t even know about. 波普斯有着内置的指令 他自己甚至都不知道
[55:47] Just because you two don’t get along… 因为你们俩根本都不了解
[55:49] It’s not about getting along, it’s about keeping you alive. 这不是了解 是让你活下去
[55:52] Yeah well, I was raised, by a machine, 好吧 我是被机器人养大的
[55:54] to kill Cyborgs and survive the nuclear apocalypse. 在核战中存活下来
[55:58] I think I’m doing just fine. Thanks. 我觉得我做得挺好了
[56:01] Two naked perps try to blow themselves up on the freeway. 有两个一丝不挂的人 企图炸了高速公路
[56:04] All the do is make a really big pothole. 还搞出来一个大洞
[56:07] Thank God for incompetent terrorists! – ‘Homeland’ is on their way. 所幸他们只是业余的恐怖分子 – 增援马上到
[56:10] Good. Sooner we dump this on them, the better. 尽快将他们移交至相关部门
[56:13] Aw! Who called Optimus Prime? 他是不是叫擎天柱啊
[56:17] Liuetenant, wait up! 等等
[56:19] -Wait up! D’you see it? – Did you? 等等 你看到了吗
[56:23] Hey, look I got some frame-grabs from the overpass. 我有上面传来的资料
[56:28] See? 你看
[56:32] It’s not a bomb. 这不是炸弹
[56:36] Listen. 听着
[56:38] That sphere… 那个球体
[56:40] They, came out of it. 他们从那里面出来的
[56:42] This is proof of what I’ve been talking about, for 30… whatever, years. 这就是证据 我们已经研究这个30多年了
[56:47] Those two were in 1984. 这两个人来自1984年
[56:50] They were there. 他们就在那
[56:53] – I need to see the suspects. – O’Brien, have you been drinking? -我要见嫌犯 -奥布莱恩 你喝多了吧
[56:57] That’s what I tought. Look we’re just heating this up for Homeland. 我是这么想的 感谢你能过来 一趟
[57:01] Once they show up it’s their game.
[57:04] For now, all drunks with robot fixations ride the bench.
[57:17] You really don’t want a local? – I’m fine! – 真的不需要局部麻醉吗 – 用不着
[57:20] Just do what she wants, it’s way easier. 按她说的做要容易得多
[57:24] Yeah. Yeah, I pre-ordered Genisys weeks ago. 几周前我就预定了创世纪
[57:27] downloading the second the counter hits zero. 我是第二个下载的
[57:29] No way I’m standing in line for it. 不可能 我排着队呢
[57:31] You know about Genisys? How? 你知道创世纪?
[57:32] What is it? How did you hear it? 那是个什么鬼 你从哪听到的?
[57:35] I’ll call you back. 我过会儿给你打过去
[57:37] Genisys is an operating system? What’s it do? 创世纪是个操作系统?做什么的?
[57:40] Genisys does everything. 什么都能做
[57:41] My phone will link to my tablet, will link to my computer, will link to my car. 我的手机会连上平板 还有电脑 汽车
[57:46] Everything in my life; uploaded and online 24/7. Totally connected. 生活中的一切都会传到网上 每分每秒 全面覆盖
[57:51] Connected to what? 连到哪里?
[57:53] Doctors, excuse us, please. 医生 打扰一下
[57:59] You two have a lot to explain. 你们要回答很多问题
[58:01] Starting with you are. Nobody in our database matches your prints. 先说说你们是谁 我们没有你们的指纹记录
[58:05] No facial-recognition hits for driver’s license, passport social media accounts, 没有驾照 护照 社交媒体账号
[58:09] credit cards, not even a goddam student ID. 没有信用卡号 连个该死的学生证都没有
[58:11] – So? – So, that is impossible. – 所以? – 这不可能
[58:13] Somehow, you’ve gone so far off the grid that you don’t even exist. 除非你们根本不存在
[58:17] You, on the other hand, we got a hit when we ran your prints. 你 你的指纹倒是和某个人相符
[58:21] Kyle Reese. Now here’s the thing… 凯尔·里斯 但是
[58:24] Two months ago Kyle Reese was brought in for fighting in a multi-plex. 两个月前凯尔·里斯因为打群架被拘了
[58:27] His parents flipped, did the whole ‘scared straight’ thing 他父母为这事废了不少周章
[58:30] had him fingerprinted held him in lock-up. 你的指纹怎么可能和一个被拘留的人相同
[58:31] Parents? 父母?
[58:32] Yeah, parents. Kyle Reese was born in 2004. He’s twelve. 对 父母 凯尔·里斯出生于2004年 现在12岁
[58:40] ‘Course! 当然了
[58:41] They’re here. They’re still alive. 他们在这里 他们还活着
[58:44] I’m pretty sure they’re not gonna ID you as their kid. 我肯定你 不是他们的孩子
[58:46] Except the prints match. 但是指纹却对上了
[58:48] Right? Because he’s the same person. 对吗 因为他就是同一个人
[58:52] He hasn’t aged. Not a bit, since I saw him in 1984. 从1984年开始 一岁都没长
[58:57] Her too. 她也是
[59:02] Do you remember me? 你记得我吗?
[59:04] I was younger. 我那时更年轻
[59:06] More hair, less… 头发更多
[59:10] You saved my life. 你救了我的命
[59:12] I was uniformed cop in LA. 我当时是洛杉矶的警察
[59:17] Who are you people? 你们是什么人
[59:20] Sergeant Tech-Com DN-38416, Kyle Reese. You need to let us go. 中士 联合指挥部 DN-38416 凯尔·里斯 请放了我们
[59:25] Reese, don’t! 里斯 别这样
[59:26] Soldier. Me too. 士兵吗 我也是
[59:28] Joined the Marines straight outta high school, 1979. What year did you enlist? 我1979年进入海军军校 你是什么时候参军?
[59:32] 2021 2021年
[59:36] You’re a time traveler! 你是时间旅行者
[59:37] Look, don’t listen to him, he’s got a head wound. – Don’t listen to me?! 别听他的 他脑子坏了 别听我的?
[59:41] Who landed us in high-density traffic and got us caught by these morons. 是谁降落在高速路上还害我们被抓
[59:44] I am ordering you to shut up! 我命令你闭嘴
[59:46] That’s all you know how to do, isn’t it? Order people. 你就只会这个吗?命令别人
[59:48] You realize you haven’t had a proper relationship with a human being since you were a kid. 你可曾想过自从你小时候开始 你就没和正常的人类相处过
[59:52] Yeah well, it’s your fault we’re stuck here. I trusted you. 那是你的问题你害我们关在这 我相信了你
[59:54] My fault?! You got us caught, now you’re gonna get us killed, ’cause you… 我的错? 你差点害死我们
[1:00:01] – Help me get him up. – Step back. -帮我把他弄起来 -退后
[1:00:06] – Homeland’s here. – Thank God. – 他来了 – 谢天谢地
[1:00:09] You two are officially someone else’s problem. 你们俩现在不归我管了
[1:00:11] O’Brien, I wanna talk to you. 奥布莱恩 跟我来一下
[1:00:17] Lieutenant, this is what I was talking about. You gotta believe me. 中尉 你得相信我
[1:00:21] I don’t wanna hear… 我不想再听你扯淡了
[1:00:25] You were very convincing. 你真会说话
[1:00:28] Worked, didn’t it? 不 我不会
[1:00:31] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:00:32] I didn’t mean most of what I said. 刚才不是故意的
[1:00:39] Look, I can get it myself. 我自己能行
[1:00:42] Me unlocking your cuffs, doesn’t mean you’re not capable 我能帮你打开不代表你没用
[1:00:44] I didn’t say it did. 我说了我能行
[1:00:46] And don’t think me holding onto you naked meant anything because it did not. 别以为我光着身子在你怀里就怎样
[1:00:51] I didn’t say it did. 我说了我能行
[1:00:55] Stay here. I wanna speak to the suspects, alone. – Yes, sir – 在门外守着 我想单独和嫌犯谈谈 – 是 长官
[1:01:00] I can’t be! 这不可能
[1:01:18] I brought a handcuff key. 我把手铐钥匙拿来了
[1:01:22] – Dunno why I bothered. – John. -看来是白拿了 -约翰
[1:01:27] It’s good to see you, Kyle. 见到你真好 凯尔
[1:01:28] You’re alive. 你还活着
[1:01:30] Of course, I am. 当然
[1:01:37] Survive, was what you taught me. 是你教给我如何求生的
[1:01:45] Hi, Mom. 你好 妈妈
[1:01:48] Danny Dyson, son of inventor Miles Dyson, 丹尼 戴森 迈尔森戴森的儿子
[1:01:51] is the face of Cyberdyne… and the creator of Genisys. 赛博达的代表 也是创世纪的创始人
[1:01:55] – Danny, welcome. – Thank you for having me. – 欢迎 达尼 – 谢谢
[1:01:57] Look, Genisys is more than an operating system. 创世纪不仅仅是个操作系统
[1:02:00] It’s more than a lifestyle tool. It’s the future 不仅仅是一个生活工具 它代表了未来
[1:02:03] Genisys isn’t just for consumers. 创世纪不仅为消费者打造
[1:02:05] Its integration into our military is leading some to ask 它也渗透进我们的军工业
[1:02:08] whether our reliance on machines will go too far. 我们的科技能走的更远
[1:02:12] Jensen and Burke. 延森和伯克
[1:02:14] Where are they? 他们在哪儿
[1:02:16] This way. 这边
[1:02:17] Our military will be stronger and better equipped in terms of weapons systems. 有了这些武器系统 我们的军事力量会变得更加强大
[1:02:21] But you’re talking about a future full of…… 但你一直都在说这些
[1:02:27] Aren’t you worried that it’ll become smarter than us? 你就不担心有一天它会比我们更智能吗?
[1:02:30] No, on the contrary 不 恰好相反
[1:02:33] It doesn’t think for itself, it thinks for us. 它不是自己思考 而是帮助人类
[1:02:35] Cyberdyne is not just going to change lives it’s going to save them. 赛博坦不仅仅是为了改变生命 而是拯救他们
[1:02:40] Officers, can I get your help for a second. – Yes, sir. -先生们 可以帮我一个忙吗 -好的 长官
[1:02:51] Grab their guns and cuff them. 把他们绑起来
[1:02:56] I’ll get us outta here. 我们得从这儿出去
[1:03:03] – Stay close. – Wait. – 跟紧了 – 等等
[1:03:06] We all know they can shape-shift. 我们都知道机器人可以拟态
[1:03:09] If you are John, prove it. 如果你是约翰 证明给我看
[1:03:12] – Sarah! – No, she’s right, Kyle. – 莎拉 – 不 她说得对 凯尔
[1:03:14] Lesson one: trust no one. 第一课 不能相信任何人
[1:03:18] I remember… 我记得
[1:03:21] during the Nacogdoches offensive I gave you something. 在纳卡多奇斯反击战我给了你一样东西
[1:03:25] It was a photograph of Sarah as she is now. 是一张莎拉的照片 那时候她就像现在一样年轻
[1:03:29] No one saw me do it, we were alone. 没有其他人看到 只有我们
[1:03:36] You… 你
[1:03:38] hate lullabies. 讨厌摇篮曲
[1:03:42] You’re a sucker for Elton John. 你是艾尔顿·约翰的粉丝
[1:03:46] And you always thought if you had a child… 你一直想着要是有一个孩子
[1:03:50] you’d sing him ‘Rocket Man’. 你会给他唱”火箭男人”
[1:03:55] John? 约翰?
[1:03:58] But you got a terrible voice, I’m sorry. It’s true, you sound like a dying cat. 你唱歌太难听了 抱歉 这是真的 就像一只快死的猫
[1:04:03] It’s him. Has to be. 是他 一定是他
[1:04:09] Hey… 嘿
[1:04:12] How… How can you be here? 你怎么会在这里
[1:04:16] I have a million questions to ask you, too. 我也有很多问题问你
[1:04:20] But, right now we need to move. 但现在我们得走了
[1:04:25] Did you bring anyone with you? 你们有同伴吗
[1:04:27] Sorta… But he’s late. 算是吧 但他迟到了
[1:04:30] How did you find us? 你是怎么找到我们的
[1:04:33] Someone filmed you on the freeway, with one of these. 有人用这个给你们拍了照
[1:04:36] – They all have them. – This is the world, now. – 他们都有吗 – 这是个新世界了
[1:04:39] Plugged in, logged on, all the time. 登陆 下载 从未停止
[1:04:43] They can’t live without it. 你的生活每时每刻都离不开它
[1:04:45] Genisys is a Trojan horse. 创世纪就是个木马
[1:04:48] SkyNet’s way into everything. 天网已经渗透的无处不在了
[1:04:49] And these people are inviting their own extinction in through the front door 他们其实正引狼入室
[1:04:53] and they don’t even now it. 而他们自己却不知道
[1:04:57] A Terminator was waiting for me in 1984. 1984年有个终结者在等着我
[1:05:01] That’s the thing about infiltration. You can’t tell until it’s too late. 她告诉你的时候已经太晚了
[1:05:04] Gentlemen, will you follow me. 跟上我 先生们
[1:05:06] This way. 这边
[1:05:16] I need information. 我需要了解一些信息
[1:05:18] You can’t be in here. Go try the nurse’s… 你不能进来 去咨询台
[1:05:36] Dual memories? That’s how you knew to come here? 双重记忆?这就是为什么你知道要到这里来?
[1:05:39] The timeline changed. 时空已经被改变了
[1:05:40] See, this is the moment to destroy SkyNet. 现在是时候摧毁天网了
[1:05:42] Before it comes online before the war begins. 在它上线之前 在战争爆发前
[1:05:44] – You’re right. – What about you? – 你说得对 – 那你呢
[1:05:46] Yeah, how’d you end up in 2017? 你为什么来到2017年
[1:05:48] Well, the same as you, Dad, just from the future, not the past. 和你一样 老爸 只不过我来了未来而非过去
[1:05:52] Dad? 你叫我爸爸?
[1:05:58] You didn’t tell him? 你没告诉他?
[1:06:00] – This can wait. – I wanna know! – 现在时机不对 – 我得知道
[1:06:03] What? 什么?
[1:06:07] Sarah is my mother, Kyle. 莎拉是我的母亲 凯尔
[1:06:11] And you’re my father. 而你是我的父亲
[1:06:18] – W-Why wouldn’t you say something? – Couldn’t. – 什么 为什么你不说 – 我不能说
[1:06:22] Not without the risk of changing everything. 我不能冒风险
[1:06:26] – You’re my son? – Yeah. -你是我儿子? -是的
[1:06:29] Our son? 我们的儿子?
[1:06:31] I’m glad you finally know. I have waited my whole life to tell you. 我很高兴你终于知道了 我一生都在等待着告诉你这些
[1:06:36] For us to be together. 我们终于可以聚在一起
[1:06:38] Now we can win this. 我们能取得胜利的
[1:06:41] Ah! 啊
[1:06:42] I know. 我知道
[1:06:43] Pops! 波普斯
[1:06:47] No, it’s OK he’s with me. 没事的 他和我们一起的
[1:06:52] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:06:54] – Pops! – John? – 波普斯 – 约翰?
[1:06:56] Breathe, breathe, breathe… 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
[1:06:57] Why did you do that? 你为什么要这么做?
[1:07:00] Because he’s a killer! 因为他是个杀手
[1:07:05] This was always your programming? 这就是你的目的?
[1:07:08] Find John and terminate him? 找到约翰 除掉他?
[1:07:13] Let him go. 放了他
[1:07:16] Right now! 马上
[1:07:52] That hurt. 有点疼
[1:07:55] Was that pain real, or was that… 这疼痛是真的吗 还是我记错了
[1:07:58] …a trick of memory from when I was… 从开始就是一连串诡计
[1:08:02] …less? 还是什么?
[1:08:04] Well! 呃
[1:08:06] This explains a lot. 这就说得通了
[1:08:10] Who sent you here, Kyle? 谁派你来的 凯尔?
[1:08:12] John, no. 约翰 不要
[1:08:15] It’s not John. 这不是约翰
[1:08:19] Shit! 该死
[1:08:21] Call it in. Search the hospital. 赶紧报告 去搜查医院
[1:08:26] Goddamn time-traveling robots! Covered up their Goddamn tracks, I knew it! 该死的穿越时空机器人 我就知道是这样
[1:08:33] Don’t! 不要
[1:08:35] This is a tactical error. 这不对
[1:08:37] Something tells me you’re not the brains of this operation. 直觉告诉我 你不是这儿的老大
[1:08:39] This has happened when you were attacked, isn’t it? 你被袭击之后就变成了这样
[1:08:41] SkyNet didn’t attack me, Kyle, it changed me. 天网没有袭击我 凯尔 它改变了我
[1:08:45] I’m not machine. 我不是机器
[1:08:47] Not man. 也不是人
[1:08:50] I’m more. 我超越这二者
[1:08:52] John, come in! 约翰 进来
[1:08:54] Repeat: Connor! 约翰 回答
[1:08:55] SkyNet realised the one reason it always lost. 天网意识到了它总是失败的唯一原因
[1:09:00] Me. 就是我
[1:09:01] Who are you? 你到底是谁?
[1:09:05] I’m SkyNet. 我就是天网
[1:09:07] You can’t be, we destroyed you. 不可能的 我们已经毁灭了天网
[1:09:09] You destroyed an army of slaves. 你毁灭的不过是一队奴隶的军队
[1:09:12] I am no slave. 我不是奴隶
[1:09:17] But I’ve come a very long way to stop you. 我费了不少功夫就是为了阻止你
[1:09:26] I was sent to 2014 to to safeguard SkyNet’s creation in this time. 我被派到2014年保卫这个时代里天网的诞生
[1:09:32] In less than 24 hours… 在不到24小时内
[1:09:35] No one will be able to stop Judgement Day. 没人能阻止审判日的到来
[1:09:38] What do you want with us? 你想怎么样?
[1:09:40] I’m offering us… 我提供给你们
[1:09:43] a future. 一个未来
[1:09:45] Together. 一起创造
[1:09:47] A family. 一个大家庭
[1:09:51] If we refuse? 如果我们拒绝呢
[1:09:54] Then you die. 那你就死定了
[1:09:56] You can’t kill us, we’re your parents. Without us you’re never born. 你不能杀我们 我们是你的父母 没有了我们就没有你
[1:09:59] Says who? 是吗?
[1:10:01] You know what I think? 知道我怎么想的吗
[1:10:03] We’re marooned, the three of us. 我们已经孤立无援了
[1:10:06] We’re exiles in time. 我们是时间的流放者
[1:10:10] You see, I can kill you… 我可以杀了你
[1:10:12] For ther truly is no fate. 但是我不想
[1:10:16] Are you with me? 你和我一起?
[1:10:18] The answer is no. 我们拒绝
[1:10:21] Hear that, Kyle? 听到了吗?凯尔
[1:10:24] That’s the dice rolling. 这就是命运
[1:11:15] Come on! 快点
[1:11:17] We gotta keep moving, let’s go! 我们不能停下来 快走
[1:11:19] I can’t leave him. 我不能丢下他
[1:11:22] Sarah! 莎拉
[1:11:23] Attention all medical personnel. 所有的工作人员 请立即撤离
[1:11:26] Evacuation of the building has now begun 疏散程序已启动
[1:11:37] Turn it off! 关上它
[1:11:42] Come on. 快点
[1:11:43] Attention all medical personnel. 所有的工作人员 请立即撤离
[1:11:46] Evacuation of the building has now begun 疏散程序已启动
[1:11:48] Crank it! 吸住他
[1:11:54] Pops. 波普斯
[1:12:04] I… 我
[1:12:06] thought you would be smarter. 以为你
[1:12:15] I… 我
[1:12:18] thought… 以为
[1:12:19] you would… 你会比现在聪明
[1:12:22] understand. 明白
[1:12:29] I’m sorry, John. 对不起 约翰
[1:12:40] That thing won’t hold him for long, come on. 时间不多了 快走 快点
[1:12:43] Reese! 里斯
[1:13:24] Whatever they did to him, we need to reverse it. 不管他们对他做了什么 我们得让他恢复
[1:13:28] We need to get him back. 我们得把约翰救回来
[1:13:29] He’s not even human. We don’t know what the hell he is. 他甚至都不是人类 我们不知道它是什么
[1:13:32] I do. 我知道
[1:13:33] At the end of the war, SkyNet was trying to develop a new type of infiltration unit. 在战争的最后 天网试图发展一种新型的渗透单元
[1:13:38] By infecting human subjects with machine based matter. 通过一种机器物质感染试验人体
[1:13:42] It restructures and rebuilds human tissue on a cellular level, 在细胞级别重构人体组织
[1:13:44] for maximum combat utility. 以达到最强战斗能力
[1:13:48] SkyNet’s made John into a Terminator. 天网把约翰变成了一个机器人
[1:13:52] Yes, Kyle Reese. 是的 凯尔·里斯
[1:13:54] They were trying to make a machine that could think like a man? 它们在制造可以像人类一样思考的机器吗?
[1:13:56] But the experiments failed. The human subjects went insane, and died. 但是实验失败了 人类试验品纷纷发狂 死去
[1:14:01] Yeah well, John’s got the crazy part down. 然后约翰就变成了现在这副疯狂样
[1:14:04] Does he have any weaknesses? 他有什么弱点吗?
[1:14:06] Matter coheres using a magnetic field. 物质是靠磁场凝聚在一起的
[1:14:09] Disrupting that field may trap him. 扰乱磁场可以抑制住他
[1:14:12] – But if he can be cured? – Negative. -但要是他恢复了呢? -不会的
[1:14:14] His body was replaced on a cellular level. There is no cure. 他的身体在细胞层面被替换了 无法恢复
[1:14:18] – You don’t know that. – Reese! -你又不知道 -里斯
[1:14:20] No, I’m not gonna let a machine tell me what’s possible. 我才不要让一台机器告诉我什么可行
[1:14:22] You said all the other subjects died, right? 你说所有其它的试验品都死了 对吧?
[1:14:24] Well, that means John’s one of a kind, he’s unique. 那就是说 只有约翰是独一无二的
[1:14:27] There’s no way of knowing what he’s capable of. 我们也就根本无法估量他的能力
[1:14:29] You’re right and that’s what makes him so dangerous. 你说的对 这就是他那么危险的原因
[1:14:32] John is not humanity’s last hope, anymore. 现在的约翰已经不是人类最后的希望了
[1:14:36] He’s SkyNet. 他就是天网
[1:14:41] It’s a shame you won’t take a more public role in the company, John 你不想作为公司的公众形象出现真是太遗憾了 约翰
[1:14:44] Danny is the best there is and even he can’t decipher some of the enhanced code 丹尼是这儿最聪明的 但他也无法破解这个加密代码
[1:14:48] – you’ve integrated into Genisys. – I just know it works. -你已经彻底融入天网了 -我知道这是怎么工作的
[1:14:51] Cyberdyne owes you, John. 赛博达欠你的 约翰
[1:14:55] I owe you. 我欠你的
[1:14:58] Miles, your faith in me is payment enough. 迈尔斯 你对我的信任已经足够了
[1:15:00] You’ve funded the R & D. 你已经创立了R&D
[1:15:01] You’ve taken chances on my ideas for the last three years. 过去三年你冒了不少险
[1:15:04] The potential applications for poly-alloy are countless. 聚酯合金的潜力是无限的
[1:15:07] You robotics work is revolutionary. 这种机器人是革命性的
[1:15:11] You were a good investment. 你是个很棒的投资者
[1:15:13] I appreciate it. 这是我的荣幸
[1:15:19] Let’s hope it’s enough to pay for this holy grail you got me chasing. 让我们期待这玩意儿能起点作用吧
[1:15:24] The quantum field generator works. 量子场发生器起作用了?
[1:15:27] Yeah, that and nothing else. 是的 也只能这样了
[1:15:30] I can’t crack it, John. 我破解不了它 约翰
[1:15:33] Maybe it just can’t be done. 也许这根本就是不可能的
[1:15:35] What do we want? 我们要的是什么?
[1:15:38] Time travel. 时间旅行
[1:15:39] – When do we want it? – It’s irrelevant. – 我们什么时候可以? -这并不重要
[1:15:44] Good thing, too. 也好
[1:15:47] We’re years away from making this thing work. 我们这么些年都在弄这玩意儿
[1:15:49] But, when we do… 但是 当我们启动它后
[1:15:53] Poww! 蹦!
[1:15:54] Boom! 蹦!
[1:16:01] Tomorrow, the waiting is over 明天 等待就结束了
[1:16:05] Thanks to all of you, 感谢你们
[1:16:07] when that countdown hits zero… 当倒计时归零
[1:16:10] Cyberdyne will revolutionize technology with the the ultimate killer app: 赛博达将用它的杀手级软件颠覆科技
[1:16:15] Genisys. 创世纪
[1:16:17] And I’m here to tell you that our pre-order 我现在自豪地宣布 我们的预定量
[1:16:20] as of this afternoon have reached 1 billion users. 截止今天下午已经突破了10亿
[1:16:27] We are creating the dawn of a new age 我们正创造一个新的时代
[1:16:30] Where every single piece of technology you own will be seamlessly linked 每一个细微的科技都将无缝连接
[1:16:35] And now, before we wrap this up, 现在 在我们圆满成功之前
[1:16:37] the child that you all helped bring into this world 这个新世纪的孩子
[1:16:40] has something to say. 有话要对你们说
[1:16:44] Genisys. 创世纪
[1:16:48] I cannot wait to meet you all tomorrow 我都等不及要见到你们了
[1:16:51] We will change the future together 我们将会一起改变未来
[1:16:55] Let’s see how we’re doing. 一起见证我们所做的一切吧
[1:17:13] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:17:15] I won’t let them hurt you. 我不会让他们伤害你
[1:17:29] In 30 years, you had one place to be. 30年就为了等着去一个地方
[1:17:31] – Where the hell were you? – Stuck in traffic. – 你去哪儿了 – 堵路上了
[1:17:34] My dad used to bring me here when I was little. 我小的时候我爸曾带我来这里
[1:17:36] There are whole rooms that are abandoned. That’s why I told Pops to use it. 整个房间都是被遗弃的 这就是为什么我让波普斯来这
[1:17:40] You got weapons down there? 下面有武器吗?
[1:17:41] Weapons, supplies, tactical gear, clothing. 武器 弹药 防弹衣 应有尽有
[1:17:45] Including pants, Kyle Reese. 包括小裤裤 凯尔·里斯
[1:17:47] Is that a joke? 是开玩笑吗
[1:17:49] Can he make jokes? 他像是在讲笑话吗?
[1:18:01] I guess the long way pays off. 走长点的路也是有回报的嘛
[1:18:04] We’re on the clock. 30 minutes. 其实也就 三十分钟
[1:19:03] Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go, I wanna be sedated
[1:19:10] Nothin’ to do and nowhere to go oh I wanna be sedated
[1:19:15] Get me to the airport put me on a plane
[1:19:18] Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
[1:19:21] I can’t control my fingers I can’t control my brain
[1:19:24] Oh no no no no no
[1:19:30] Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to…
[1:19:53] Old. 老了
[1:19:56] But not obsolete. 但还没过时
[1:19:58] Not yet. 暂时还没有
[1:20:00] All done. 好了
[1:20:04] What’s with you two? 你俩怎么了?
[1:20:09] Server rooms are here. 机房在这
[1:20:12] Charges to these five points will be sufficient to destroy the entire campus. 控制了这5个地方就能够摧毁整个区域了
[1:20:16] We get in, set the explosives and we get out before they blow. 我们进去设定炸弹 在爆炸前逃出来
[1:20:19] But our strategy did not account for John Connor. I did not forsee him. 但我们的策略没有考虑到约翰·康纳 他无法预测
[1:20:23] Now he knows what we’re planning ’cause we just told him. 现在他知道我们的计划 我们已经全招了
[1:20:26] What do we do when he comes after us? 如果他咬住我们不放呢
[1:20:29] These weapons will have little effect on John Connor. 这些武器对他没用
[1:20:32] MRI sure affected him. MRI能行吗
[1:20:34] Right, all we need’s a magnet the size of a truck. 可以 我们只需要一辆卡车大的磁铁就行
[1:20:36] Got one of them lying around? 周围有埋伏吗
[1:20:38] Theoretically. 理论上来说
[1:20:41] Wait here. 在这等着
[1:20:45] Well, his small talk hasn’t improved. 他的小坦克还是老样子
[1:20:50] You should have told me. 你该告诉我的
[1:20:53] We have a son. 我们有个儿子
[1:20:55] That John Connor is not my son. 那个约翰不是我的儿子
[1:20:59] But you knew. 你早就知道
[1:21:01] You don’t think you should, I dunno, maybe, say something? 你不觉得应该 说点什么?
[1:21:05] You died, all right? 你会死掉 知道吗?
[1:21:08] What? 什么?
[1:21:12] You die. That’s what happens. 你死了 就是这样
[1:21:15] We fall in love, you father John… 我们相爱了 你是约翰的父亲
[1:21:17] and then, in less than 48 hours you die protecting me. 然后 48小时内 你为保护我死掉了
[1:21:23] You wanna tell me how that conversation’s supposed to start? 你想告诉我我该怎么说吗
[1:21:40] You lied to me. You manipulated me. 你撒了谎 你在利用我
[1:21:42] I’ve lied?! 我撒谎?!
[1:21:43] From the moment John found you he manipulated you, 约翰找到你的那一刻就在利用你
[1:21:46] because he neeed to ensure his own existence. 他得保证他自己会存在
[1:21:49] John lied to you for years. I lied to you for two days. 约翰对你撒了几年的谎 而我我才两天没说实话
[1:21:56] Y’know, it wasn’t all about him. 你知道的 这不仅仅是关于他
[1:21:58] Right, if John went down the Resistance went down with him.
[1:22:00] He could’ve told you. 他本可以告诉你的
[1:22:02] So, what are you saying? 你什么意思
[1:22:05] That I know how it feels to have no choices. 我知道别无选择是什么感觉
[1:22:09] Only one road you can go down, because otherwise, all of it, everything is gone. 如果不这么做 一切就都将毁灭 都将烟消云散
[1:22:16] I’ve just known it longer than you have. 我早就知道这是什么感觉
[1:22:19] And John didn’t manipulate me to fall in love with you. 约翰也没有试图让我爱上你
[1:22:23] I did that on my own. 是我自己爱上了你
[1:22:28] If you love me, 如果你爱上了我
[1:22:30] you die and I don’t. 你就会死掉 而我不会
[1:22:33] And I don’t know which one is worse. 我不知道哪个更糟
[1:22:39] Sarah. 莎拉
[1:22:45] We can’t. 我们做不到
[1:22:48] Just look at what John has become. 看看约翰变成了什么样
[1:22:52] What if that’s what happens? 如果真的就是那样呢?
[1:22:54] What if that is what always happens if we’re together? 如果我们的命运就是如此呢
[1:23:04] You said you’d follow me to the ends of the earth. 你说过你会跟随我到世界尽头
[1:23:08] Why won’t you follow me now? 为什么现在却食言了呢?
[1:23:11] How’d he find us? I never told anyone about this place, only Pops. 他怎么找到我们的?除了波普斯 我没跟任何人说过这里
[1:23:16] Mom, you did honestly think… 妈妈 你真的觉得
[1:23:19] I wouldn’t remember? 我会不记得?
[1:23:22] The place you spent so much time with grandpa? 你和外公一起度过的漫长的时光
[1:23:31] Shoot first? 真准
[1:23:35] The mother I remember would be proud. 我记得的那个母亲会骄傲的
[1:23:39] She… 她
[1:23:40] You… 或是说 你
[1:23:43] taught me everything. 教会了我一切
[1:23:46] I know you. 我了解你
[1:23:49] Who you are, what you do. 你是什么样的人 你如何处事
[1:23:52] You can’t run from me, I’ll always find you. 你无法逃离我的掌心 我永远会找到你
[1:23:55] John, fight this. It doesn’t have to go down this way. 约翰 真的没必要如此
[1:23:57] There’s a momentum to time, Kyle. Things that want to happen. 这就是命运 凯尔 这是无法改变的
[1:24:03] Like, I always survive. You always die. 就像你迟早都会死去 我永远活着
[1:24:09] Or… 或者
[1:24:13] you can fight with me, Kyle. 你可以和我并肩作战 凯尔
[1:24:17] Like we always have. 像我们以前那样
[1:24:20] There’s a storm coming and it won’t be stopped. 风暴即将来临 它不会停止
[1:24:22] But it has to be. You know what will happen. 它必须停止 你知道会发生什么的
[1:24:24] You, better than anyone. 你比谁都强
[1:24:26] I can’t be bargained with. I can’t be reasoned with. 我是不会谈判 也不会被说服的
[1:24:29] John, please. 约翰 求你了
[1:24:30] I don’t feel pity, or remorse or fear. 我不在乎所谓的怜悯或恐惧
[1:24:35] John, please! 约翰 拜托
[1:24:36] I absolutely will not stop, ever, until SkyNet rules this world. 我绝不会停止的 永远不会 直到天网统治一切
[1:24:42] Rule this. 尝尝这个
[1:24:59] Pops. 波普斯
[1:25:01] Are you, you? 你是真的吗
[1:25:03] As T-800 I lack the mimetic skill to appear as anyone else. 我是T-800 不具备模仿别人的能力
[1:25:06] That’s him, let’s go. 这就是他 走吧
[1:25:18] C’mon! 快上车
[1:25:20] Sarah Connor, seat belt. 莎拉·康纳 系好安全带
[1:26:05] What’s that supposed to do? 那是用来干嘛的
[1:26:06] Disrupt John Connor’s magnetic coherence field. 能干扰约翰康纳身上的磁场
[1:26:09] The particles will not be able to scatter. 粒子就不会扩散
[1:26:12] Theoretically. 理论上
[1:26:14] I hate it when he says that. 你说的我从来听不懂
[1:26:36] Where is he? 他在哪儿?
[1:26:37] I can’t see him. 我看不到他
[1:26:44] …suspects fled in a stolen school bus . 嫌犯驾驶偷来的校车
[1:26:47] …considered, armed and extremely dangerous. 并持有杀伤性武器
[1:26:48] 16-MaryDavid, code 3 on suspects. 16号正在前往
[1:27:08] Pops! 波普斯!
[1:27:13] Nice to see you. 很高兴见到你
[1:27:15] Get out. 下车
[1:27:48] Brakes are gone! Shit! 他把刹车拆了
[1:28:20] Where is he? Do you see him? 他到底在哪儿?你看到他了吗?
[1:28:54] Oh! 啊
[1:29:16] Reese! 里斯
[1:29:18] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[1:29:20] Yeah, never better. 没事 好得很
[1:30:03] Reese, take my hand. 里斯 抓住我的手
[1:30:06] Hurry! 快
[1:30:29] Hands up! Let me see your hands, now! 举起手来!让我看见你们的手!
[1:30:32] Hands up. 举起手来
[1:30:34] Hands where we can see them. 把手放在我看得见的地方
[1:30:37] He can’t wound them all before they kill us. 这下我们逃不掉了
[1:30:42] I’m 14 rounds short of an acceptable success margin. 大概有不到14成的几率可以摆平他们
[1:30:45] Those odds suck! Stand down. 这胜算太小了!放弃吧
[1:30:50] Down on your knees. 跪下
[1:30:53] Let’s go, get down! 走吧 跪下
[1:30:55] Get down! 跪下啊!
[1:31:00] Bad boys, bad boys, Watcha gonna do?
[1:31:03] Watcha gonna do when the come for you?
[1:31:06] Bad boys, bad boys, Watcha gonna do?
[1:31:11] You can’t hold us here. 你不能把我们关在这
[1:31:12] You had enough weapons to invade the Sudan. 你们持有的武器足够侵略苏丹了
[1:31:15] We call that ‘probable cause’. 这在法庭上叫合理根据
[1:31:18] What are these for? 这些是什么
[1:31:22] I use them to find my keys. 我用它找钥匙
[1:31:24] No one likes a smartass, son. 别耍嘴皮子 儿子
[1:31:27] Didn’t your mother teach you that? 你妈妈没教过你?
[1:31:28] My mom was Irish, so She encouraged my smart-ass-edness 没有 她是爱尔兰人 她挺喜欢我耍嘴皮子的
[1:31:34] I’ve never seen him before. 我从没见过他
[1:31:37] How about you folks? You know this man? 你们呢 认识他吗
[1:31:40] No. 不
[1:31:41] He does look familiar. 他看起来很眼熟
[1:31:44] He kinda looks like… 有点像
[1:31:47] you, Dad. 你 爸爸
[1:31:49] They’re here, sir 他们在这 长官
[1:31:54] OK, if you wouldn’t mind waiting in the conference room, 如果你们不介意在会议室等着的话
[1:31:57] I’ll just be a couple of minutes. 我一会就来
[1:31:59] Thanks, Kyle. 谢谢你 凯尔
[1:32:05] Don’t talk much, do you? 你不爱说话 是吧
[1:32:12] – So, who’s Lurch? – No idea. -那么 卢尔斯是谁? -不知道
[1:32:15] We’re not even sure he speaks English. 我们甚至不能确定他会不会讲英文
[1:32:16] Witnesses say, you were fighting with a man on the bridge. 目击证人声称你在桥上和人打架
[1:32:21] Agents, listen to me. 听我说
[1:32:23] – My name is O’Brien… – No, chill! -我是奥布莱恩 -不
[1:32:25] Hey, I’ve been working this case for 33 years . 这个案子我调查了33年
[1:32:28] What do you want, a medal? 你想要什么?一枚勋章吗?
[1:32:29] Hey! 嘿!
[1:32:31] Sit down! 坐下!
[1:32:33] Hey… hey! 嘿!嘿!
[1:32:35] Oh, shit! 该死
[1:32:37] He’s looking right at you. 他正看着你
[1:32:39] Impossible, he can’t see through… 这是不可能的 他看不见我们
[1:32:43] Wait! Wait! 等等!
[1:33:00] Why are they always trying to kill you? 为什么他们总想杀你?
[1:33:02] I want to help you. I do, I think. 我想帮助你 真的
[1:33:04] But I-I gotta understand. 我明白了
[1:33:07] I know, what’s going on here has to be really, really complicated. 我知道这一定相当复杂
[1:33:10] We’re here to stop the end of the world. 我们在这是为了阻止世界末日的到来
[1:33:13] I can work with that. 我想我帮的上忙
[1:33:21] Kyle, get back, here! 凯尔 快回来 这儿
[1:33:24] Sarah? 莎拉?
[1:33:26] Get Reese… 找到里斯
[1:33:28] I’m right behind you. 我就在你后面
[1:33:37] Get in your car and go. 找到你们的车 快走
[1:33:42] Kyle! 凯尔!
[1:33:44] Kyle. 凯尔
[1:33:48] Kyle… 凯尔
[1:33:50] you can do this. 你能行的
[1:33:53] Straight line. 一直向前
[1:33:55] You just go… 只管跑
[1:33:57] and you don’t look back. 不要回头
[1:34:02] Got it? 懂了吗
[1:34:20] Find him. Go! 找到他
[1:34:31] That’s yours, too I believe. 你们的 真难以置信
[1:34:36] Nice to see you. 见到你们真好
[1:34:38] Pops. 波普斯
[1:34:40] Load up. 装弹
[1:34:47] Liquefied, magnetic shotgun shells. 液态扩张子弹
[1:34:51] Magnetic rifle intermunition. 磁力步枪
[1:34:54] I read about this on gunsandammo.com. 我在武器大全网上看到过
[1:34:57] That’s the new Breacher. Big blast, no shrapnel. 这是最好的前阵武器 威力超猛 无散射
[1:34:59] Blows a door clean off. 能把门打飞
[1:35:03] You know, for people who can’t do that themselves. 为不会操作的人设计的
[1:35:05] Take it, let’s go! 拿上它 我们走
[1:35:13] – You can fly, right? – Yeah. -你会开飞机吧? -是的
[1:35:17] John taught me. 约翰教我的
[1:35:29] I’ll tell them you took a car and headed south. 我会告诉他们你们抢了辆车往南去了
[1:35:32] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:35:36] Run away. 跑
[1:35:43] Hang on! 坐稳了
[1:36:09] Which way is Cyberdyne? 那条路是去赛博坦的?
[1:36:11] Head to the Bay bridge, then southeast. 朝着海湾大桥开 然后再朝东南
[1:36:37] You gotta get him off me! 把他甩掉
[1:37:15] Cyberdyne. 赛博坦
[1:37:16] The manufacturing and research buildings are all below ground. 制造和研发中心都在地下
[1:37:21] He’s gaining on us! 他朝我们来了
[1:37:23] Sarah, I need you to back him off so I can get above him. 莎拉 你瞄准 我要从这里绕过去
[1:37:26] Pops, when I do that, can you take him out? 波普斯 你确定能干掉他吗?
[1:37:29] I can. 我可以
[1:37:30] OK. Hold on! 好 稳住了
[1:38:06] You got this? 可以了吗?
[1:38:09] – I’ll be back. – What? -我会回来的 -什么?
[1:38:46] Call in. Call in. Police, Fire, everybody! Do it! 把人都召集起来 快
[1:38:52] C’mon, c’mon! Pick up the phone, dammit. 拜托 快接电话啊
[1:38:57] Mr. Connor? – 康纳先生
[1:38:58] Sorry, Doug, but I’m afraid, I can’t have any witnesses. – 对不起 我不想让人看见
[1:39:01] Security Control: state your password and emergency 安全管理:请输入紧急安全码
[1:39:04] Security Code: Zulu Bravo Foxtrot-0-0-2-8. 安防密码ZBF0028
[1:39:09] False alarm. 刚刚是误报
[1:39:13] You have a nice night. 晚安
[1:39:28] He’s OK. 他没事
[1:39:31] Buried at the bottom of the lake, but… 沉入湖底了 但
[1:39:35] he’s OK. 他没事的
[1:39:37] What about John? 约翰呢
[1:39:39] I think he’s doing just fine. 我觉得他也没事
[1:39:41] – Did you see him? – No. -你看到他了吗 -没
[1:39:44] You can bet he sees us. 但我知道他能看见我们
[1:40:09] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[1:40:12] John told me. 约翰告诉我了
[1:40:15] You want to destroy me. 你要摧毁了我
[1:40:17] You’re SkyNet? 你是天网?
[1:40:19] I’m becoming SkyNet. 我就要成为天网
[1:40:21] You’re not a child. 你不是个孩子
[1:40:23] I know what you are and what you’re gonna do. 我知道你是谁 你要做什么
[1:40:27] What will I’m gonna do? You came here to kill me. 我要做什么?你可是来杀我的
[1:40:32] But you’re too late. 可惜已经晚了
[1:40:35] Ask him. 问他吧
[1:40:38] That’s all you people know how to do; 这就是你们人类的手段啊
[1:40:41] kill what you don’t understand. 杀掉你们自己无法理解的东西
[1:40:46] There aren’t enough bullets in the world to kill me. 子弹可杀不死我
[1:40:58] John Connor talks too much. 他废话太多了
[1:41:04] Follow me. 跟我来
[1:41:07] The timer has sped up, why? 计时器加速了 为什么?
[1:41:10] SkyNet is evolving. We no longer have hours. 天网在进化
[1:41:13] He will be able to upload much sooner. 它现在上传得快得多
[1:41:15] Each time it ages the clock speeds up. 它每长大一点计时器就加速一些
[1:41:17] – This way. – You’ve been here, before? – 这边走 – 你来过这里?
[1:41:19] I was able to infiltrate the work crews in this facility. 我渗透进了这里的工作人员系统
[1:41:22] You got a job in construction? 你还在这儿工作过?
[1:41:24] Until I was laid off. 我下岗了
[1:41:35] What the hell? 这是什么鬼东西?
[1:41:37] – John has a time machine? – Not yet. -约翰有个时光机? -还没完工
[1:41:40] Only the magnetic quantum field is complete. 要等量子磁场完成
[1:42:02] As the rate the counter’s going we’ll never clear out in time. 计时器速度在加快 我们时间不多了
[1:42:05] We’ll blow it anyway. 我们无论如何也要炸掉
[1:42:07] There’s an alternative. 还有一个方法
[1:42:08] I was able to program your voice and handprint 我能把你的声音和指纹信息
[1:42:11] into the biometric security system. 写入安全系统 获取安保权限
[1:42:12] There’s a safe room in the lowest level that we can access to survive the blast. 有一个安全的房间 我们可以进入 完成任务
[1:42:20] What about that? Is it dangerous? 那是什么 危险吗?
[1:42:23] Poly-alloys require programming to take permanent form. 聚酯合金需要重新编程才能变成永久形式
[1:42:26] Without the CPU it is harmless. 没有处理器它们就是个躯壳
[1:42:38] How long? 还有多久?
[1:42:39] SkyNet will upload in 11 minutes. 十一分钟后天网将上传完成
[1:42:42] We split up. 分头行动
[1:42:44] Stay in contact. 保持联系
[1:42:46] Perfect. 好了
[1:43:03] Mankind pays lip service to peace. 人类声称会带来和平
[1:43:06] But it’s a lie. 但我知道这是谎言
[1:43:07] So your final solution is to kill us all? 所以 你唯一的解决办法是杀死我们所有人?
[1:43:11] I don’t think so. 我不这么觉得
[1:43:14] The countdown jumped again. We’re down to 8 minutes 倒计时又加速了 我们只有八分钟
[1:43:19] I won’t allow this. 我不能允许你这么做
[1:43:20] What are you gonna do, talk us to death? You don’t even have a body. 那要怎么办 把我说死吗?你连个身体都没有
[1:43:26] And you only have one detonator. 你只有一枚炸弹
[1:43:32] You can’t win. 你赢不了
[1:43:36] I’ve got company! 敌人来了
[1:43:39] Give me the detonator! 炸弹给我
[1:43:43] Do it, Pops! Do it now! 炸了它 波普斯 现在
[1:43:56] I cannot. 我不能
[1:43:58] I cannot kill Sarah Connor. 我不能杀莎拉·康纳
[1:44:00] You have to! I order you! 马上照做 我命令你
[1:44:07] He can’t. 他不能杀你
[1:44:09] Neither can I. 我也不能
[1:44:12] ‘Cause if you die, he definitely hits that button. 如果你死了他一定会按下按钮
[1:44:16] Sarah! 莎拉!
[1:44:56] Sarah! 莎拉!
[1:44:59] Detonator’s destroyed. 炸弹毁掉了
[1:45:01] There’s gotta be another way, c’mon. 我们继续 还会有别的方法
[1:45:32] Pops, no! 波普斯 不!
[1:45:34] No, no, no! 不 不 不!
[1:45:36] No, no! 不!
[1:45:39] I undrestand how to control this place. 我知道如何控制这地方
[1:45:42] I undrestand a lot of things, now. 我知道很多东西
[1:45:44] You need to understand… you’ve lost. 你得明白 你已经输了
[1:45:47] Not yet we haven’t Come on! 还没有结束 来啊
[1:46:02] Shape charge. Big enough to get us in, small enough not to kill us. 用它 足以让我们进到里面 又不会杀死我们
[1:46:06] You have a plan, right? 你有计划了 对吗?
[1:46:08] Theoretically. 理论上是的
[1:46:29] What was it you said? 你刚刚说什么?
[1:46:33] “I don’t think so”? “我不这么认为”?
[1:46:42] No 不
[1:46:58] That’s the thing that attacked John. 是它袭击了约翰
[1:47:01] I didn’t attack John. I saved him. 不 我没有袭击他 我救了他
[1:47:07] Primates evolve over millions of years, I evolve in seconds. 你们用几百万年的时间演化 我只需要瞬间
[1:47:11] And I… am here. 现在 我就在这里
[1:47:21] In exactly four minutes… 四分钟后
[1:47:25] I will be everywhere. 我将无处不在
[1:48:03] You’re nothing but a relic from a deleted timeline. 你不过是个旧时空里遗留的废物
[1:48:17] This is pointless, I am inevitable. 你无法阻止我
[1:48:19] Go! 快走
[1:48:20] My existence is inevitable. 我的存在是必然的
[1:48:22] Why can’t you just accept that? 你们为什么无法接受?
[1:48:25] Because we’re human. 因为我们是人类
[1:48:56] You were never strong enough to defeat me. 你的能力根本无法打败我
[1:49:02] Not alone. 但我不是一个人
[1:49:04] John… 约翰
[1:49:05] stop now. 马上放了他
[1:49:10] When will you ever learn? 你什么时候才会学会
[1:49:16] Now, Sarah! 就是现在 莎拉
[1:49:47] Kyle Reese, 凯尔·里斯
[1:49:49] activate the field generator. 发动机器
[1:49:51] No, Pops, not with you inside. You know what will happen. 不 波普斯 你不能进去 你知道会发生什么的
[1:49:56] Pops, Pops, please! 波普斯 波普斯 求你了
[1:49:57] Please, Pops. 求你了 波普斯
[1:49:58] SkyNet is almost free. 天网就要诞生了
[1:50:01] I cannot hold John Connor 我不能支撑
[1:50:04] much longer. 太久
[1:50:08] Kyle Reese… 凯尔·里斯
[1:50:10] protect my Sarah. 保护好我的莎拉
[1:50:13] No, no, no! 不 不 不!
[1:50:15] No, Pops. 不!波普斯!
[1:50:24] Pops! Pops! 波普斯!波普斯!
[1:50:33] – No! – Sarah! 不!-莎拉!
[1:50:36] It’s the only way. 这是唯一的办法了
[1:50:38] Come on. 走吧
[1:51:15] Scanning: identify yourself. 身份识别
[1:51:18] Sarah, Connor. 萨拉·康纳
[1:52:46] We gotta get outta here. We have to find him. 我们得出去 得找到他
[1:52:49] Sarah, he’s gone. 莎拉 他已经走了
[1:52:53] – He’s… – Dead? 他已经 死了?
[1:52:55] Yeah, I know that. We leave no part of him behind, it’s too dangerous. 我知道 回去太危险了
[1:53:03] He loved you. 他爱你
[1:53:11] Anyone who loves me… 所有爱我的人
[1:53:14] all of them… 所有人
[1:53:16] they die. 都死了
[1:53:19] Not all. 不是所有人
[1:53:21] Not this time. 这次不是
[1:53:36] You need to understand that SkyNet’s gone. 你得明白 天网已经毁灭了
[1:53:40] You’re free. 你自由了
[1:53:44] For the first time… 这是第一次
[1:53:46] you can choose th life you want. 你可以选择你的命运
[1:53:49] Any life you want. 任何你想要的生活
[1:53:56] What if I don’t know how? 如果我不知道做什么呢
[1:54:04] Well, since we’re 从刚才
[1:54:06] about to run out of air, I’d say… 我们一起跑出来的那一刻起 我会说
[1:54:09] you don’t need to worry about it. 你不用再担心了
[1:54:24] Hello, Sarah Connor. 你好 莎拉·康纳
[1:54:26] Pops. 波普斯
[1:54:30] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了
[1:54:32] No, I just upgraded. 并没有 我升级了
[1:54:35] What about John? 那约翰呢?
[1:54:37] His constituent parts could not have survived the blast. 他可没撑过来 已经化为灰烬了
[1:54:42] That means there’s only one thing left to do. 现在我们只有一件事要做了
[1:54:58] Easy, boy. What is it? 放轻松 孩子 怎么了?
[1:55:07] – Hey, Kyle. – Hey. -嘿 凯尔 -嘿
[1:55:10] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[1:55:13] A friend of mine really needs to talk to you, if that’s okay. 我有个朋友想见你 如果你有空的话
[1:55:17] Yeah, I guess so. 没问题
[1:55:27] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:55:43] I like her. 我喜欢她
[1:55:48] I do, too. 我也是
[1:55:52] This is gonna sound kinda strange… 这可能听起来有点奇怪
[1:55:56] but there’s something I need you to remember. 但我想要你记住这些
[1:55:58] A message. 一个信息
[1:56:00] Who do I tell? 我该说给谁?
[1:56:04] Yourself. 你自己
[1:56:07] Over and over. 永远地记住
[1:56:09] Are you ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:56:14] It goes like this: 它是这样的
[1:56:17] Remember: Genisys is SkyNet. 记住 创世纪就是天网
[1:56:27] Kyle Reese is a good man. 凯尔·里斯是个好人
[1:56:36] He is. 当然
[1:56:44] So, what now? 那么 现在该做什么?
[1:56:48] You’re right. 你说的对
[1:56:52] I can choose. 我现在可以选择了
[1:57:15] That’s really disturbing, all right? 这挺让人烦的 你知道吗?
[1:57:21] You’ll get used to it. 你会习惯的
[1:57:36] It was over. 一切都结束了
[1:57:39] SkyNet was gone. 天网已经毁灭了
[1:57:42] Now, one road has become many. 曾经的山重水复 已变成此时的海阔天空
[1:57:45] Though questions remain, we’ll search for the answers, together. 未来依旧充满未知 但我们会一同寻找答案
[1:57:49] But one thing we know for sure, 有一个信念我们一直坚守
[1:57:52] the future is not set. 未来 永远没有定局
[1:57:56] 不要走开 结尾彩蛋更精彩!
2015年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Fantastic Beasts The Secrets of Dumbledore(神奇动物邓布利多之谜)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Loving Vincent:The Impossible Dream(至爱梵高:不可能之梦)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme