英文名称:Terminator:Dark Fate
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | It’s like a giant strobe light… | 像是一个巨大的闪光灯 |
[00:12] | burning right through my eyes. | 烧穿了我的双眼 |
[00:18] | Somehow I can still see. | 但不知道为什么我还能看得见 |
[00:22] | Children look like burnt paper… | 孩子们像烧焦的纸片 |
[00:27] | black… | 黑漆漆的 |
[00:29] | not moving. | 一动不动 |
[00:32] | And then the blast wave hits them. | 接着爆炸产生的冲击波击中他们 |
[00:39] | And they fly apart like leaves. | 他们就像树叶一样四处飞散 |
[00:43] | Dreams of the end of the world are very common. | 关于世界末日的梦是很常见的 |
[00:50] | It’s not a dream, you moron. It’s real. | 根本不是梦 蠢货 是真实的场景 |
[00:55] | I know the date it happens. | 我知道发生的日期 |
[00:56] | I’m sure it feels very real to you. | 我相信你的感受确实很真实 |
[00:59] | On August 29th, 1997, | 1997年8月29日 |
[01:01] | it’s gonna feel pretty fuckin’ real to you, too! | 你他妈也会觉得非常真实的 |
[01:05] | Anybody not wearing two million | 谁要是没涂两百万的防晒霜 |
[01:07] | sunblock is gonna have a real bad day. | 那天都会惨不忍睹 |
[01:09] | – Get it? – Sarah… | -明白吗 -莎拉 |
[01:11] | God, you think you’re safe and alive? | 天呐 你觉得自己活得很安全吗 |
[01:14] | You’re already dead. Everybody. | 你们已经死了 所有人 |
[01:16] | Him, you! You’re dead already! | 他 你 你们都死了 |
[01:19] | This whole place, everything you see is gone! | 这个地方 全都不存在了 |
[01:21] | You’re the one living in a fucking dream! | 你他妈才是活在梦里 |
[01:24] | ‘Cause I know it happened! It happened! | 因为我知道这事确实发生过 发生过 |
[02:10] | There once was a future | 曾经有这样一个未来 |
[02:12] | in which humankind was hunted… | 人类被会思考的机器 |
[02:15] | by a machine that could think… | 以及为杀戮而生的终结者 |
[02:18] | and Terminators built to kill. | 追捕猎杀 |
[02:23] | A future without hope. | 一个毫无希望的未来 |
[02:47] | 危地马拉利文斯顿 1998年 | |
[02:51] | That future never happened because I stopped it… | 但那种未来没有发生 因为我阻止了它 |
[02:59] | to protect my son… | 为了保护我的儿子 |
[03:03] | and to save us all. | 也为了拯救人类 |
[03:23] | No! | 不 |
[03:25] | No! | 不 |
[03:44] | 扫描模式25784 目标分析 | |
[03:44] | 目标匹配 编号342-589 任务资料 康纳 约翰 面部 | |
[03:45] | 栅格精度 | |
[03:46] | 目标已终结 | |
[03:54] | No. | 不 |
[03:56] | No! | 不 |
[03:57] | Once I saved three billion lives… | 我曾经拯救了三十亿生命 |
[04:02] | John! | 约翰 |
[04:03] | but I couldn’t save my son. | 但却救不了我的儿子 |
[04:04] | John! | 约翰 |
[04:06] | A machine took him from me. | 一个机器从我身边夺走了他 |
[04:11] | And I am terminated. | 也终结了我 |
[04:15] | 终结者 | |
[04:17] | 黑 暗 命 运 | |
[04:20] | 墨西哥城 | |
[04:23] | 22年后 | |
[04:48] | 天呐 | |
[04:49] | 我知道 | |
[04:51] | 我也有这种感觉 | |
[05:16] | 你就打算坐在那里吗 | |
[05:18] | 快过去 | |
[05:29] | 她还活着 | |
[05:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:41] | 我们拿她怎么办 | |
[05:42] | 我也不知道 | |
[05:46] | 该死 | |
[05:48] | 站住别动 | |
[05:52] | 别动 | |
[05:55] | 警官 | |
[05:56] | 我们只是想帮助这位女士 | |
[06:01] | 你朋友怎么了 | |
[06:02] | 我不知道 | |
[06:03] | 我们都不认识她 | |
[06:06] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[06:07] | 别碰我 | |
[06:09] | 你们给她嗑了什么 | |
[06:10] | 没有 | |
[06:11] | 她是从桥上掉下来的 | |
[06:13] | 当然了 | |
[06:15] | 最好是 | |
[06:17] | 天上掉裸体美女这种事我喜欢 | |
[06:26] | 走吧 | |
[06:32] | 放开他 | |
[07:01] | 天啊 | |
[07:02] | 太厉害了吧 | |
[07:15] | Thanks, lady. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[07:16] | You just saved our asses. | 你刚才救了我们 |
[07:36] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别着急谢我 |
[07:42] | 去死吧 女人 | |
[07:44] | 行了 走吧 | |
[07:46] | “我们帮帮她” “她受伤了” 都是你说的 | |
[07:56] | 早上好 莫娜 | |
[07:58] | 总是带着花 | |
[07:59] | 总是 | |
[08:01] | 要玉米粽吗 | |
[08:02] | 好的 我给迭戈带一个 | |
[08:04] | 我能顺块芒果吗 | |
[08:06] | 当然 | |
[08:18] | 早上好 | |
[08:34] | Hey, little brother. Good morning. | 弟弟 早啊 |
[08:37] | I brought tamales and atole. | 我带了玉米粽和玉米粥 |
[08:39] | 好香 | |
[08:41] | 快看这个 | |
[08:42] | 147个赞 | |
[08:44] | 我很快就能超过布鲁诺·马尔斯了 | |
[08:46] | Well, if you want to be big in America, you would say…? | 如果想在美国成为大人物 该怎么说 |
[08:51] | I’m going to pass Bruno Mars… | 我会超过布鲁诺·马尔斯 |
[08:55] | pronto? | 很快 |
[08:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:59] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -走吧 -好的 |
[09:01] | 塔科 | |
[09:02] | 你觉得这件怎么样 | |
[09:05] | 好不好看 | |
[09:06] | 我把早饭放桌上 | |
[09:08] | 记得中午去看医生 | |
[09:11] | 别小题大做了 达妮 | |
[09:12] | 你怎么这么顽固 | |
[09:14] | 我天生就是这样的 | |
[09:15] | 现在改变你不觉得晚了吗 | |
[09:19] | -玉米饼很好吃 -谢谢 | |
[09:22] | 爸爸 | |
[09:23] | 早啊 | |
[09:24] | Let’s go, Diego. We’re running late. | 走吧 迭戈 我们要迟到了 |
[09:27] | 去吧 儿子 | |
[09:29] | 别忘了 | |
[09:29] | 知道了 | |
[09:31] | 回来的时候买点鸡蛋 | |
[09:33] | 你说了算 | |
[09:35] | 拜拜 塔科 | |
[09:53] | 茱莉亚 我正在想你 | |
[09:54] | 你都想了什么 | |
[09:57] | 很抱歉 | |
[09:58] | 我得走了 | |
[10:00] | 我姐姐… | |
[10:02] | – I had something going there. – Yeah. | -我刚刚在把妹 -是啊 |
[10:04] | – I saw it. – Come on. | -我看到了 -拜托 |
[10:06] | You think I was flirting with her too much? | 你觉得我撩的太过火了吗 |
[10:08] | I think all the parts where you were talking were too much. | 我觉得你一开口就让人受不了 |
[10:12] | Funny. | 很好笑 |
[11:03] | 早上好 | |
[11:24] | 塔科 安静点 | |
[11:28] | 什么事 | |
[11:29] | 早上好 | |
[11:30] | 有什么事吗 | |
[11:32] | 我找达妮娜·拉莫斯 | |
[11:34] | 我是她朋友 | |
[11:36] | 是吗 | |
[11:39] | 真奇怪 | |
[11:41] | 她朋友都叫她达妮 | |
[11:43] | Dani? | 达妮 |
[11:46] | 没错 确实是 | |
[11:48] | 亚流汽车厂 | |
[11:52] | 早上好 | |
[12:14] | There’s a new guy at my station. | 我的工位上来了个新人 |
[12:17] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[12:19] | Robot. | 机器人 |
[12:20] | 真酷 | |
[12:24] | Senor Sanchez, what’s going on? | 桑切斯先生 怎么回事 |
[12:28] | 未来 | |
[12:30] | Diego… | 迭戈 |
[12:31] | 克雷格让你去办公室见他 | |
[12:34] | Si. | 好 |
[12:35] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[12:37] | – Take my spot. – No, no, no. | -去我的工位 -不不不 |
[12:39] | 他要见的不是你 | |
[12:41] | 我知道 | |
[12:43] | 打扰一下 先生 | |
[12:44] | 什么事 | |
[12:45] | 我家孩子又忘带午饭了 | |
[12:48] | Dani Ramos. | 达妮·拉莫斯 |
[12:55] | How’s the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[13:00] | 规矩很清楚 朋友 | |
[13:02] | 头盔和背心不能少 | |
[13:05] | 你穿成这样可不能进去 | |
[13:06] | 绝对不行 | |
[13:08] | 我明白了 | |
[13:20] | Please, Mr. Grummond. It’s my brother. | 拜托了 格拉蒙德先生 他可是我弟弟 |
[13:23] | But, Dani, he ain’t you. | 可是达妮 他又不是你 |
[13:26] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[13:28] | 3,000 people out there. | 外面有三千个人 |
[13:31] | What happens if I tell them | 如果我告诉他们 |
[13:32] | they’re just keeping a spot warm for some machine? | 他们随时会被机器取代 会有什么后果 |
[13:49] | 你爸怎么来了 | |
[13:53] | 你怎么来了 爸 | |
[13:55] | 你们又忘带午饭了 儿子 | |
[13:58] | 达妮已经帮我们打包好午饭了 | |
[14:01] | 达妮呢 | |
[14:03] | 她在跟老板谈话 | |
[14:04] | 他们要用那破机器取代我 | |
[14:06] | 她什么时候回来 | |
[14:08] | 我不知道 | |
[14:14] | 她来了 | |
[14:42] | That is not your father. | 那不是你父亲 |
[14:44] | That is a machine that was sent here to kill you. | 那是个机器 而且是被派来杀你的 |
[14:46] | – Let me go! – You come with me | -放开我 -跟我走 |
[14:49] | or you’re dead in the next 30 seconds. | 否则不出三十秒你就会死 |
[14:51] | Come on. | 快走 |
[14:52] | 怎么回事 | |
[15:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:07] | I’m the person saving your life. | 我是救你命的人 |
[15:31] | Dani! | 达妮 |
[16:02] | Go, Dani. | 快走 达妮 |
[16:06] | Stay behind me! | 躲在我身后 |
[16:33] | Hey, lady! | 女士 闪开 |
[16:41] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[16:44] | My name is Grace. | 我叫格雷丝 |
[16:46] | That won’t kill it. | 那样杀不死它 |
[16:47] | – We gotta go. Move! – What? | -我们得走了 快 -什么 |
[16:48] | – Go! – Diego! | -快走 -迭戈 |
[16:52] | To where? | 去哪 |
[16:53] | Keep going! | 走就是了 |
[16:57] | Come on! | 快来 |
[17:00] | Here. This way. | 这边 走这边 |
[17:05] | Come on! | 快 |
[17:08] | Please! | 拜托 |
[17:09] | Can you tell us what that thing is? | 能告诉我们那东西是什么吗 |
[17:11] | It’s a Terminator. A Rev-9. | 那是个终结者 Rev-9型 |
[17:13] | He was sent here from the future. I was, too. | 他是从未来派过来的 我也是 |
[17:15] | Get in. | 上车 |
[17:17] | Get in! | 快上车 |
[17:24] | Are you a machine, too? | 你也是机器吗 |
[17:25] | No, I’m human like you. | 不 我跟你们一样是人类 |
[17:27] | But, uh, your arm… | 可你的手臂… |
[17:30] | I’m augmented. | 我是强化人 |
[17:31] | What? Augmented? | 什么 强化人 |
[17:40] | Fuck! Shit! | 妈的 该死 |
[17:48] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[17:53] | No! | 不 |
[18:04] | Faster! Go faster! | 快点 再开快点 |
[18:22] | I know you’re scared, but I am here to protect you. | 我知道你很害怕 但我是来保护你的 |
[18:26] | Why us? | 为什么是我们 |
[18:29] | You, Dani. You’re my mission. | 是你 达妮 你是我的任务 |
[18:32] | Me? | 我 |
[18:35] | No, no, no! | 不行 不行 |
[18:49] | Look out! | 小心 |
[19:23] | Go faster! Go faster! | 快点 再快点 |
[19:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[19:55] | 检查引擎 | |
[20:04] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:08] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[20:12] | No! | 不 |
[20:14] | Drive! | 你来开 |
[20:16] | – What? – Can you drive? | -什么 -你会开车吗 |
[20:18] | – No, I mean, I can’t… – I can! I can! | -不 我不会 -我会 我会 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | – Hold it. – Grace… | -稳住 -格雷丝 |
[20:26] | Dani, put your seat belt on. | 达妮 系好安全带 |
[22:16] | Diego… | 迭戈 |
[22:17] | 你还好吗 | |
[22:18] | 没事 | |
[22:21] | 我没事 | |
[22:24] | Grace! Help me! | 格雷丝 帮帮我 |
[22:26] | It’s Diego! | 迭戈受伤了 |
[22:29] | Please! Take him out. | 拜托 把他弄出去 |
[22:31] | Dani. | 达妮 |
[22:33] | I can’t. | 我无能为力 |
[22:34] | What? No, no! | 什么 不 |
[22:36] | Don’t. He will bleed out. | 别 他会失血过多的 |
[22:40] | 你没事吧 | |
[22:46] | Senor? | 先生 |
[22:51] | Diego. | 迭戈 |
[22:54] | – Dani, we have to go. – I’m not leaving him. | -达妮 我们得走了 -我是不会丢下他的 |
[22:58] | Take her. Save her. | 带她走 保护好她 |
[23:02] | – No! – I’m sorry. | -不 -抱歉了 |
[23:03] | Please! | 求你了 |
[23:20] | No. | 不 |
[23:21] | – Diego! – Dani! | -迭戈 -达妮 |
[23:26] | Dani! Dani, stop! | 达妮 达妮 够了 |
[23:28] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[23:30] | We have to go, or he died for nothing. | 我们得走了 不然他就白死了 |
[23:33] | – No. – Come on. | -不 -快走 |
[23:35] | Diego! | 迭戈 |
[24:15] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[24:24] | When they start to kill me, run. | 等他们开始杀我时 你就跑 |
[24:26] | What? | 什么 |
[25:14] | I’ll be back. | 我马上就回来 |
[25:23] | Who the fuck is that? | 那他妈是谁 |
[25:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:28] | But we have to move. | 但我们得赶紧走了 |
[25:32] | Go. | 快走 |
[25:33] | We can’t just… | 我们不能就这么… |
[25:35] | – Grace, it’s that lady’s car. – Dani, you go or it kills you. | -这是那个女士的车 -你不走它就会杀了你 |
[25:38] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[25:48] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[25:56] | Dani… | 达妮 |
[25:59] | I need some water. | 我要喝水 |
[26:01] | If we can maybe look in the back. | 后面可能有 |
[26:06] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[26:09] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[26:11] | We’re not doing that. | 不行 |
[26:13] | I have to tell my father about Diego. | 我得把迭戈的事告诉爸爸 |
[26:16] | It’s not possible. | 做不到 |
[26:18] | He doesn’t know about Diego. | 他还不知道迭戈的事 |
[26:19] | I need to see my father! | 我得见我爸 |
[26:21] | Your father is dead. | 你爸已经死了 |
[26:24] | What? | 什么 |
[26:26] | It needs physical contact to copy people. | 复制人类需要进行身体接触 |
[26:30] | And they don’t survive. | 被复制的人活不下来 |
[26:34] | No. | 不 |
[26:36] | No. | 不 |
[26:59] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[27:02] | I’m crashing. | 我要崩溃了 |
[27:06] | You’re burning up. | 你身上滚烫 |
[27:08] | My metabolism was tuned for short, intense bursts. | 我的新陈代谢只适合短暂的爆发 |
[27:15] | You either stop a Terminator in the first few minutes… | 要么在几分钟内阻止终结者 |
[27:19] | or you’re dead. | 要么就会死 |
[27:23] | I need meds. | 我需要药 |
[27:31] | Grace! | 格雷丝 |
[27:33] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[27:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[27:54] | Get back in the car. | 回到车上来 |
[27:58] | I have to protect you. | 我得保护你 |
[28:03] | You can’t even walk. | 你连路都走不了 |
[28:05] | I’m going to the police. | 我要去找警察 |
[28:08] | You do that, it’ll find you. | 你找警察 它就会找到你 |
[28:12] | You put a hundred cops between you and a Terminator… | 你找一百个警察来对抗终结者 |
[28:17] | you’ll get a hundred dead cops. | 一百个警察都会死 |
[28:22] | Dani, please. | 达妮 拜托 |
[28:38] | Wait. Come here. | 等等 来后面 |
[28:40] | – You said you can’t drive. – Yeah. | -你说你不会开车的 -是的 |
[28:43] | I’ll figure it out. | 我边开边学 |
[29:11] | Grace, Grace! | 格雷丝 格雷丝 |
[29:13] | It’s okay. We’re here. | 没事了 我们到了 |
[29:16] | Fuck, you’re heavy. | 我靠 你还真重 |
[29:21] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[29:27] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[29:29] | 小姐 你需要帮助吗 | |
[29:32] | 我们没事 谢谢 | |
[29:35] | 来人啊 | |
[29:38] | 需要帮… | |
[29:40] | I need any anticonvulsant. | 我需要抗癫痫药 |
[29:43] | Sodium polystyrene sulfonate, insulin, benzodiazepine… | 聚苯乙烯磺酸钠 胰岛素 苯二氮平 |
[29:48] | Do you have a doctor’s prescription? | 你有医生处方吗 |
[29:52] | Here’s my prescription. | 这就是我的处方 |
[29:54] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:57] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[29:59] | Move. | 让开 |
[30:12] | 非常抱歉 有人要杀我们 | |
[30:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:22] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[30:24] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[30:26] | Grace? | 格雷丝 |
[30:43] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[30:49] | 让我帮你们吧 | |
[30:54] | 好吧 | |
[31:04] | I save your ass… | 我救了你们的命 |
[31:06] | and you steal my truck. Nice. | 你们却偷了我的车 真行啊 |
[31:09] | I… | 我… |
[31:12] | Never mind. It’s burnt. | 算了 车都废了 |
[31:15] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[31:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:19] | She’s sick or something. | 她是病了还是怎么的 |
[31:22] | Well, I need answers from you two. | 我要找你俩问清楚情况 |
[31:24] | So let’s get her in the car. | 我们把她抬上车吧 |
[31:27] | Give me that before you hurt yourself. | 把枪给我 免得你伤到自己 |
[31:38] | So, who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[31:43] | Um, Daniella Ramos. | 我是达妮娜·拉莫斯 |
[31:46] | Dani. | 达妮 |
[31:49] | I’m nobody. | 谁都不是 |
[31:50] | Well, Dani, you must be somebody, or they wouldn’t have sent… | 达妮 你肯定很重要 不然他们也不会派… |
[31:55] | whatever she is to protect you. | 她这样的来保护你 |
[32:00] | Hey, you got a phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[32:04] | – Yes. – Could I see it for a sec? | -有啊 -能给我看一下吗 |
[32:13] | 搞什么鬼啊 | |
[32:14] | Might as well be wearing a tracking bracelet. | 你还不如戴个跟踪手环呢 |
[32:18] | When I’m ready to kill that thing, | 等我准备好要干掉那个东西时 |
[32:19] | then I’ll let it know where we are. | 我自然会让它知道我们的位置 |
[32:29] | We should have done this in the bathtub. | 应该用浴缸才对 |
[32:32] | Have you seen the bathtub? | 那你看到哪里有浴缸了吗 |
[32:41] | I keep my cell phone in the chip bag. | 我把我的手机装在薯片袋里 |
[32:44] | The foil blocks the GPS signal | 铝箔能阻隔GPS信号 |
[32:47] | so they can’t track me. | 这样他们就无法追踪到我了 |
[32:50] | Who’s trying to track you? | 谁在追踪你 |
[32:52] | I’m wanted in a couple of states. | 我在几个州被通缉了 |
[32:55] | 50, actually. | 其实是50个州 |
[32:59] | But why 10 bags? | 但为什么要十包呢 |
[33:02] | Because I really like potato chips. | 因为我特别爱吃薯片 |
[33:12] | Her meds… | 她的药 |
[33:15] | how do you know how much of each to use? | 你怎么知道每一种需要多少剂量 |
[33:18] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[33:40] | No one will know who he is. | 没人会知道他是谁 |
[33:43] | Who? | 你说谁 |
[33:50] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[33:53] | He was in the truck when… | 当时他在车里… |
[34:03] | Who will be there to bury him? | 谁能让他 还有我爸 |
[34:07] | Or my father? | 入土为安 |
[34:12] | No funerals. | 没有葬礼 |
[34:15] | No one there to say goodbye. | 没人跟他们道别 |
[34:21] | Funerals don’t help them. | 葬礼救不了他们 |
[34:24] | And goodbyes don’t help you. | 道别也帮不了你 |
[34:28] | You just have to learn to live with it. | 你只能学着接受这一切 |
[34:34] | Come in, base. | 呼叫基地 |
[34:35] | This is Dragonfly Three requesting close air support. | 这里是蜻蜓三号 请求近距空中支援 |
[34:39] | We are five klicks out, | 我们在五公里外 |
[34:40] | carrying wounded precious cargo. Over. | 运送重要伤员 完毕 |
[34:44] | Roger that, Dragonfly Three. | 收到 蜻蜓三号 |
[34:46] | Be advised there are hostiles inbound on vector five. | 请注意五号方位有敌人靠近 |
[34:53] | The trauma crew is standing | 抢救小组 |
[34:54] | by for the commander at the south tunnel. | 在南侧隧道等候指挥官 |
[34:57] | We have Rev-7s in pursuit. Weapons free. | Rev-7型在追击我们 随意开火 |
[35:21] | Let’s move! | 我们走 |
[35:22] | We got 30 seconds. | 我们有三十秒 |
[35:26] | – Get off there now! Move back! – Go! | -马上下来 回撤 -快 |
[35:31] | Incoming! | 敌人来袭 |
[35:55] | You get the commander inside. | 你把指挥官带进去 |
[35:57] | Okay. | 是 |
[35:59] | You three, with me! Hold them back! | 你们三个 跟我来 拖住它们 |
[36:04] | Come on! | 快 |
[36:08] | Look out! | 小心 |
[36:34] | We’re being overrun! We need reinforcements now! | 我们寡不敌众 需要立刻增援 |
[36:42] | Cover her! | 掩护她 |
[36:50] | Move! Coming in! | 让开 进来了 |
[36:52] | Shit! | 靠 |
[36:53] | She’s got multiple stab wounds. | 她多处被刺伤 |
[36:55] | A lot of chest trauma here. | 胸部创伤严重 |
[36:56] | Let’s get these holes sealed up. | 赶快将这些伤口缝合 |
[36:58] | Get a chest tube in the right side. | 在右侧插入胸管 |
[36:59] | This is gonna hurt like a motherfucker. | 这下会疼得你想骂娘 |
[37:01] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等下 |
[37:01] | No! | 不 |
[37:04] | – Here. – No, no! | -插好了 -不 不 |
[37:07] | I need to protect your commander. | 我得保护你们的指挥官 |
[37:09] | The commander is safe, thanks to you. | 幸亏有你 指挥官现在安全了 |
[37:11] | Don’t worry, soldier. You’ll make it. | 别担心 士兵 你能挺过去 |
[37:13] | I volunteer. | 我自愿 |
[37:15] | Make me an Augment. | 将我变成强化人 |
[37:23] | Midline sternotomy with manubrial splitting. | 胸骨正中切口 胸骨柄切开 |
[37:27] | Lung deflation and cardiac localization. | 肺部压缩 心脏定位 |
[37:31] | Okay, let’s gear up. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[37:34] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[37:36] | Talk. | 说话 |
[37:38] | Talk fast. | 快说 |
[37:43] | You first. | 你先说 |
[37:47] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[37:53] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[38:00] | Hey, Sarah! Open the door. | 莎拉 开门 |
[38:04] | Dani! | 达妮 |
[38:06] | – You okay? – Yeah, you okay? | -你还好吗 -没事 你呢 |
[38:08] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[38:09] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:11] | Locked me out of the room? | 把我锁在屋子外面 |
[38:13] | Sometimes mommies and daddies have to have grown-up discussions. | 有时候家长要讨论大人的事情 |
[38:21] | So you’re here to protect her. | 那么你是来保护她的 |
[38:24] | What are you? | 你是个什么东西 |
[38:26] | Never seen one like you before. | 以前从没见过像你这样 |
[38:28] | Almost human. | 几乎就和人类一样 |
[38:30] | I am human. | 我就是人类 |
[38:32] | Just enhanced. | 只不过是强化了 |
[38:34] | You know, increased speed and strength, | 速度更快 力量更强 |
[38:36] | thorium micro-reactor. | 微型钍反应堆 |
[38:38] | Which means I can rip your throat out | 也就是说你要是惹毛我了 |
[38:39] | if you piss me off, so don’t. | 我能一把掐死你 所以别惹我 |
[38:43] | When are you from? | 你从哪个年代来的 |
[38:45] | 2042. | 2042年 |
[38:47] | Your turn. | 该你说了 |
[39:05] | My name is Sarah Connor. | 我叫莎拉·康纳 |
[39:09] | When I was about her age… | 我和她差不多年纪的时候 |
[39:11] | a Terminator was sent to kill me… | 一个终结者被派来杀我 |
[39:14] | to stop the birth of my son, John. | 阻止我的儿子约翰出生 |
[39:17] | Leader of the Resistance. | 反抗军的首领 |
[39:20] | Which resistance? | 哪个反抗军 |
[39:21] | The human resistance. | 人类反抗军 |
[39:24] | Against Skynet? | 跟天网对抗的那个 |
[39:27] | The AI that’s trying to wipe us all out? | 那个要消灭全人类的人工智能 |
[39:30] | I’ve never heard of it. | 我从没听说过 |
[39:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:36] | John and I changed that. | 是约翰和我改变的 |
[39:38] | We changed the future. | 我们改变了未来 |
[39:40] | Saved three billion lives. | 拯救了三十亿人类 |
[39:46] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[39:51] | Where’s your son now? | 你的儿子现在在哪 |
[40:01] | Skynet had sent several Terminators to hunt him. | 天网派了好几个终结者追杀他 |
[40:07] | One finally caught up with us and… | 其中一个最终找到了我们 |
[40:13] | carried out orders from a future that never happened. | 执行了来自没有发生的未来的命令 |
[40:20] | Since then… | 从那以后 |
[40:23] | I hunt Terminators. | 我就在猎杀终结者 |
[40:28] | And I drink till I black out. | 整日喝酒到不省人事 |
[40:32] | Enough of a resume for you? | 这样的自我介绍够了吗 |
[40:36] | No. | 不够 |
[40:38] | How did you know we’d be on that freeway? | 你怎么知道我们会上那条高速 |
[40:40] | Interview’s over. We gotta move. | 面试结束 我们该动身了 |
[40:43] | We? | 我们 |
[40:45] | There is no “We.” | “我们”是不存在的 |
[40:46] | Dani’s with me. It’s my mission to protect her. | 达妮是和我一起的 保护她是我的任务 |
[40:49] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:50] | How’s that working out for you? | 结果如何呢 |
[40:54] | Clearly you don’t know everything about this time. | 显然你对这个时代的了解还不够 |
[40:57] | How anyone with a phone is a walking sensor platform. | 每个带手机的人都是行走的传感器平台 |
[41:01] | How every intersection, every gas station | 每个十字路口 每个加油站 |
[41:03] | and 7-Eleven has cameras. | 每个便利店都有摄像头 |
[41:05] | Nobody walks through this world | 这个世界上的每个人都会在 |
[41:07] | without leaving a digital trail a mile wide. | 两公里范围内留下数码痕迹 |
[41:09] | And my guess is that Terminator hunting her… | 我猜那个追杀她的终结者 |
[41:12] | can access that data anytime. | 可以随时获取那些数据 |
[41:21] | You two won’t last 10 hours. | 你俩是撑不过十小时的 |
[41:38] | Let’s get something straight. | 我们把话说明白 |
[41:40] | If you put her in danger or you get in my way, | 如果你让她陷入危险 或者碍着我了 |
[41:43] | I will fuck you up. | 我就搞死你 |
[41:46] | Right. | 好 |
[41:47] | I drive. | 我来开车 |
[41:52] | So, that machine… | 那个机器… |
[41:54] | who sent it? | 谁派来的 |
[41:58] | I can’t fight it if I don’t know what we’re up against. | 不知道对方什么来头 我就没法对付它 |
[42:01] | It’s a Rev-9 model. | 是终结者Rev-7型 |
[42:04] | You don’t fight it. | 你对付不了 |
[42:06] | You run from it. | 只能逃跑 |
[42:07] | Yeah, but who sent it? | 好吧 但是什么人派来的 |
[42:09] | Not who. | 不是什么人 |
[42:11] | What. And it wasn’t some… | 而是什么东西 而且不是 |
[42:15] | Skynet thing. | 天网那东西 |
[42:16] | In the future that actually happened… | 在真正发生的未来里 |
[42:19] | it’s called Legion. | 它叫”军团” |
[42:20] | Legion. | 军团 |
[42:21] | An AI built for cyber warfare. | 为网络战争打造的人工智能 |
[42:25] | Those assholes never learn. | 那些混蛋真是不长教训 |
[42:27] | And it attacked. | 它展开了攻击 |
[42:29] | – Attacked who? – Us. | -攻击谁 -我们 |
[42:31] | Everybody. Humanity. | 每个人 人类 |
[42:37] | Sarah, how did you know we would be on that bridge? | 莎拉 你怎么知道我们会在那架桥上 |
[42:46] | I get these texts. | 我会收到信息 |
[42:48] | Precise GPS coordinates, dates, times, down to the second. | 精准坐标定位 日期 时间 精确到秒 |
[42:53] | They always end with the same two words. | 这些信息结尾都会有出现四个字 |
[42:57] | “For John.” | “为了约翰” |
[42:59] | So I pack up every weapon I’ve got, | 所以我就带上所有武器 |
[43:02] | and I head to those coordinates to kill whoever is messing with me. | 去定位的地方 干掉任何惹我的人 |
[43:07] | The air splits open above a parking lot | 有个停车场上的空气被撕裂 |
[43:10] | and a Terminator drops out. | 然后一个终结者掉了出来 |
[43:14] | So I destroy it. | 我把它摧毁了 |
[43:16] | And then two years later, same thing. | 然后过了两年 同样的事 |
[43:19] | Location, time, date, “For John.” | 位置 时间 日期 “为了约翰” |
[43:23] | I frag that one, too. | 我把那个也干掉了 |
[43:26] | And last week, I get two texts, | 上周我收到两条信息 |
[43:29] | both in Mexico City. | 都在墨西哥城 |
[43:31] | Did you ever find out who sends those texts? | 你查到是谁发的信息了吗 |
[43:33] | No. They’re always encrypted. | 没有 信息总是加密过的 |
[43:36] | Do you still have them on your phone? | 信息还在你手机上吗 |
[43:39] | Dani. | 达妮 |
[43:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[43:50] | Future shit. | 未来技术 |
[43:57] | What’s wrong? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[43:58] | These texts came from outside Laredo. | 这些信息是从拉雷多市郊发出的 |
[44:03] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[44:05] | my commander had them tattoo these coordinates on me. | 我的指挥官让人在我身上纹了这个坐标 |
[44:08] | As if I couldn’t remember shit. | 好像我记不住似的 |
[44:09] | Told me to go here in case anything went sideways with my mission. | 告诉我要是任务出了岔子就去这里 |
[44:14] | It’s the same location your texts come from. | 这个地方就是给你发信息的位置 |
[44:17] | Whoever sent you these texts | 给你发信息的人 |
[44:19] | is the same person I was told to go to for help. | 就是他们让我求助的人 |
[44:23] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:24] | It means we’re going to Texas. | 意思是我们要去德州了 |
[44:27] | You wanna cross the U.S. Border with an undocumented Mexican national | 你要和一个没有签证的墨西哥人 |
[44:32] | and a woman who had her own episode on America’s Most Wanted? | 还有美国头号女通缉犯一起穿过美国边境吗 |
[44:36] | I know someone who can get us across. | 我认识可以帮我们穿过边境的人 |
[44:41] | Someone you trust? | 是你信得过的人吗 |
[44:42] | Yes. My uncle. | 是的 我叔叔 |
[44:46] | Well, we need to ditch the car. | 我们得弃车 |
[44:48] | Get off the grid. | 销声匿迹 |
[45:15] | Why do you care what happens to her? | 你为什么要在乎她 |
[45:18] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们 |
[45:23] | Because I was her. | 因为她就是曾经的我 |
[45:25] | And it sucks. | 那感觉糟糕透了 |
[45:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:39] | Well, this is off the grid, all right. | 这样确实销声匿迹了 |
[45:42] | But I wish it wasn’t so crowded here. | 真希望没有这么多人 |
[45:45] | Well, I wish you two weren’t so white. | 真希望你俩没这么白 |
[45:55] | Let’s go, chicas. | 女士们 出发 |
[46:12] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[46:21] | 拉西姆数据中心 | |
[46:22] | 墨西哥城 | |
[46:57] | 英雄市 特卡马卡州 | |
[46:59] | 拉雷多市 德州 | |
[47:13] | Grace, tell me what happens | 格雷丝 告诉我 |
[47:17] | when this all falls apart. | 这一切是怎么破灭的 |
[47:23] | Nothing happens. | 什么都没发生 |
[47:27] | There’s no warning. | 没有预警 |
[47:29] | Day one, everything just stops. | 第一天 一切都停止了 |
[47:32] | No phones, no power. Cities go dark. | 手机用不了 没有电 城市陷入黑暗 |
[47:36] | Grace, stay there. | 格雷丝 待在原地 |
[47:38] | They told us | 他们告诉我们 |
[47:41] | we had to leave, | 我们必须离开 |
[47:44] | just until things got back to normal. | 知道一切恢复正常 |
[48:02] | But normal was never coming back. | 但是再也没恢复正常 |
[48:08] | Day two, | 第二天 |
[48:10] | they launched nukes. | 他们发射了核武器 |
[48:11] | They thought they could contain Legion with tactical EMP strikes. | 他们以为电磁脉冲打击能压制军团 |
[48:20] | And by day three, the whole world was at war. | 到了第三天 整个世界都陷入了战争 |
[48:27] | Millions died. | 数百万人死亡 |
[48:29] | And then, when the food ran out, | 然后等食物消耗完了 |
[48:32] | billions. | 数十亿死亡 |
[48:39] | Some men killed my dad over a can of peaches. | 几个人因为一罐桃子杀了我爸 |
[48:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:46] | When we thought the worst was over, | 在我们以为战争已经结束了时候 |
[48:48] | then Legion started to hunt survivors. | 军团开始猎杀幸存者 |
[49:30] | We know you got food, kid. | 我们知道你有吃的 小家伙 |
[49:32] | Give it up. | 交出来 |
[49:42] | I don’t know how I made it through the next few years. | 之后的几年我都不知道自己怎么撑过来的 |
[49:47] | I just try not to think about it. | 我尽量不去想 |
[49:50] | But I got lucky. | 但我很幸运 |
[49:53] | Someone found me, | 有人找到了我 |
[49:56] | saved me, | 救了我 |
[49:59] | and then we started fighting back. | 然后我们开始反击 |
[50:03] | And let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[50:07] | Dani gives birth to the one man that can stop it. | 达妮生的孩子可以阻止这一切 |
[50:14] | – What? – The future wants you dead | -什么 -未来想要你死 |
[50:17] | for the same reason it wanted me dead. | 跟想要我死的原因一样 |
[50:20] | But I’m nothing. I’m nobody. | 但我只是个小人物 |
[50:22] | Yeah, you’re not the threat. | 没错 你不是威胁 |
[50:26] | It’s your womb. | 你的子宫是 |
[50:33] | Fine. Let someone else be Mother Mary for a while. | 好 暂时换个人当圣母玛利亚 |
[50:38] | If you’re Mother Mary, | 如果你是圣母玛利亚 |
[50:39] | why do I so wanna beat the shit outta you? | 为什么我这么想揍你 |
[51:49] | 叔叔 | |
[51:50] | Dani! | 达妮 |
[51:51] | 你好 我的小美女 | |
[51:57] | 你来这里干什么 | |
[52:04] | My clients get across safely. | 我的客户都能安全穿过边境 |
[52:06] | To a better life. | 追求更好的生活 |
[52:08] | I don’t leave them to die in the desert as some others do. | 我和别人不同 不会让他们在沙漠里等死 |
[52:12] | Can you get us across the border? | 你能帮我们穿过边境吗 |
[52:16] | Forgive me, but gringas are not my usual clientele. | 抱歉 但外国佬通常不是我的客户 |
[52:23] | You two do something illegal maybe? | 你们两个做了什么非法的事吗 |
[52:28] | Something my Dani doesn’t wish to say? | 达妮不愿说的事 |
[52:31] | Tio, there’s… | 叔叔 有个… |
[52:35] | This is going to sound crazy, | 这事听起来很疯狂 |
[52:37] | but there’s a machine out there. | 但外面有个机器 |
[52:40] | A robot. | 机器人 |
[52:41] | It’s what killed Papi and Diego, | 它杀死了爸爸和迭戈 |
[52:43] | and it wants to kill me. | 还想要杀我 |
[52:45] | We have to get away from it. | 我们得摆脱它 |
[52:47] | That’s a new one. | 这理由挺新鲜 |
[52:58] | Grace is part machine, too. | 格雷丝也算半个机器人 |
[53:22] | This way, ladies. | 这边走 女士们 |
[53:28] | 无人机 作战与空中监控 禁区 | |
[53:33] | Hey, fellas. | 你们好 |
[53:34] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[53:42] | Ain’t that just like the Border Patrol. | 是不是和边境巡逻一模一样 |
[53:44] | Five minutes late, and neglects to bring us donuts. | 迟到了五分钟 而且没给我们带甜甜圈 |
[53:47] | Terrance, shut the fuck up. | 泰伦斯 闭嘴吧 |
[54:01] | 你不想知道在追我们的是什么吗 | |
[54:05] | 达妮 我是个偷渡蛇头 | |
[54:06] | 总有人在追我 | |
[54:12] | Griffin 33 in contact with | 格里芬33接触 |
[54:13] | intersection due west of the Greene Bridge. | 格林桥正西方的交叉路口 |
[54:16] | 9-11 Griffin 33 wilco. | 911 格里芬33遵命 |
[54:20] | Griffin 33 9-11, that is your target. | 格里芬33 911 那就是目标 |
[54:39] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[54:41] | One more kilometer to the river. | 还有一公里到河边 |
[54:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[54:46] | Take cover. | 找掩护 |
[54:51] | There’s a drone up there. | 上面有无人机 |
[54:53] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[54:55] | Yeah, well, you’re not an augmented super soldier | 当然了 你又不是来自未来的 |
[54:57] | from the future, are you? | 强化超级士兵 对吧 |
[55:00] | We have to hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[55:03] | Attention, all patrols. | 请注意 所有巡逻队 |
[55:04] | Be advised, new coordinates issued. | 请注意 现在通知最新坐标 |
[55:07] | Suspects are now 220 meters south | 嫌疑人此刻位于 |
[55:09] | of Checkpoint 7-Bravo. | 7B检查站以南220米处 |
[55:12] | They are known members of the Sinaloa Cartel. | 已知他们是锡那罗亚贩毒集团的成员 |
[55:15] | Wanted by American and Mexican authorities. | 美国与墨西哥当局都在通缉他们 |
[55:19] | They should be considered armed and dangerous. | 预计他们携有武器 十分危险 |
[55:23] | Deadly force is authorized. | 允许致命打击 |
[55:31] | When you reach the wall, | 到墙边之后 |
[55:32] | there’s a door beneath. | 下面有一扇门 |
[55:34] | Flacco will show you the way. | 弗拉科会为你们带路 |
[55:52] | I will go first. | 我先过去 |
[56:07] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[56:09] | Stop! U.S. Border Patrol. | 站住 美国边境巡逻 |
[56:12] | Put your weapons on the ground. | 把武器扔到地上 |
[56:15] | We get locked up, it comes for her, she’s dead. | 如果我们被关起来 它来找她 她就死定了 |
[56:20] | I’m not gonna tell you again! | 我不会再说一遍 |
[56:21] | Put them on the ground! | 把武器扔到地上 |
[56:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:25] | Dani! Dani! | 达妮 达妮 |
[56:27] | They can shoot me, but I’m not watching you die. | 他们可以射杀我 但我不能看着你们死掉 |
[56:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[56:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[56:36] | If they separate me from her, | 如果他们把我和她分开了 |
[56:39] | – please get her out of there. – All right. | -请把她救出去 -好的 |
[56:42] | Walk forward and away from your weapons. | 向前走 远离你们的武器 |
[56:49] | Get on the ground! | 跪下 |
[57:05] | Get up, move it. | 起来 走 |
[57:06] | – You get them? – Yep. | -绑好了吗 -好了 |
[57:13] | 长官 那女孩是我的孙女 | |
[57:16] | 她受伤了 我需要陪着她 | |
[57:20] | We have one male suspect | 已拘捕一名男性嫌疑人 |
[57:21] | and three female suspects in custody. | 与三名女性嫌疑人 |
[57:28] | Dani! | 达妮 |
[57:44] | We need help here! | 我们需要援助 |
[57:59] | 美国边境巡逻拘留中心 | |
[58:00] | 德州 拉雷多 | |
[58:03] | Sorry, but I don’t have time for this shit. | 抱歉 但我没空听你废话 |
[58:05] | And it’s not my problem. | 而且这也不是我的问题 |
[58:07] | I need basic information. | 我需要基本信息 |
[58:09] | Name, age, country of origin. | 姓名 年龄 国籍 |
[58:11] | It’s the truth, ma’am. I swear it. | 这是真的 警官 我发誓 |
[58:15] | This machine, it killed my brother and my father, | 这个机器杀死了我弟弟和我父亲 |
[58:19] | and now it wants to kill me, | 它现在还想杀我 |
[58:20] | and he… | 他… |
[58:22] | Please! Officer, you have to believe me. | 拜托 警官 请相信我 |
[58:25] | You’re in danger, too. | 你也有危险 |
[58:27] | No. I’m in Processing. | 不 我在审核中心 |
[58:30] | You ought to save your story | 等你回到你来的地方之后 |
[58:31] | till you get where you’re going, honey. | 再讲你的故事吧 宝贝 |
[58:35] | Heart rate slightly elevated. | 心率有些高 |
[58:39] | Lungs are clear. Let’s get that wound exposed. | 肺部没问题 来看一下伤口 |
[58:42] | Trachea’s midline. | 气管无偏移 |
[58:45] | Let’s check for any exit wounds. | 检查一下有没有刺穿伤口 |
[58:55] | Nice body search, fellas. | 搜身搜得挺好啊 兄弟们 |
[59:07] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[59:10] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过类似的东西 |
[59:12] | Let’s get some pictures. | 拍些照片吧 |
[59:15] | That’s confirmed. We have eyes on it now. Go ahead. | 已确认 已经派人监视了 继续 |
[59:20] | I just got TDY’d here to pick up a new detainee. | 我被临时派来接一名刚收押的被拘留者 |
[59:23] | Where they being held? | 他们被关在哪 |
[59:24] | Check in with the desk sergeant. | 去行政警官那里签到 |
[59:26] | – He’ll direct you. – Thank you. | -他会指示你的 -谢谢 |
[59:52] | Evenin’. | 晚上好 |
[59:53] | Supposed to pick up a detainee. Dani Ramos. | 我来接一名被拘留者 达妮·拉莫斯 |
[59:56] | Please locker your weapon. | 请寄存你的武器 |
[1:00:05] | What’s been done to her? | 她经受了什么 |
[1:00:08] | How is she even alive with all this stuff in her? | 她身体里这么多东西是怎么活下来的 |
[1:00:13] | Expect a big ping, brother. | 我保证警报器会响 老兄 |
[1:00:15] | My whole body’s a weapon. | 我的全身就是一件武器 |
[1:00:17] | Save it for the ladies. | 留着给女士讲去吧 |
[1:00:20] | Sorry. Metal hip. | 抱歉 金属髋骨 |
[1:00:22] | Two tours in Afghanistan. | 两次阿富汗驻派 |
[1:00:26] | All right. Thank you for your service. | 好的 感谢你为国家效力 |
[1:00:36] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[1:00:39] | Sarah Connor. | 莎拉·康纳 |
[1:00:42] | I’m Officer Rigby. | 我是里格比警官 |
[1:00:45] | It’s an honor. | 幸会 |
[1:00:53] | Guess what. | 知道吗 |
[1:00:54] | You’re famous. | 你很有名 |
[1:00:56] | And we don’t get a lot of famous around here. | 我们这里抓到的名人可不多 |
[1:01:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:01:01] | You belong in your own private cage. | 你有自己的单人牢房 |
[1:01:06] | I want to go, too! | 我也想去 |
[1:01:34] | Catch her! | 抓住她 |
[1:01:45] | Did I say you can look at my private parts? | 我允许你们看我的私处了吗 |
[1:01:50] | Where do they take the new prisoners? | 新来的囚犯都被关在哪 |
[1:01:52] | They’re called detainees and we… | 应该叫被拘留者 我们… |
[1:01:55] | They’re taken to the south end holding area for processing… | 他们被送到了最南边的扣押区 等待审核… |
[1:02:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:39] | 火警 | |
[1:02:40] | Right this way, ma’am. | 这边走 女士 |
[1:02:41] | Our senior living section is on the second floor. | 我们的高级居住区在二楼 |
[1:03:21] | Grace! Grace! | 格雷丝 格雷丝 |
[1:03:24] | – You okay? – He’s here. We gotta go. | -你还好吗 -他来了 我们得走了 |
[1:03:27] | Get back! Everybody, get back! | 回来 大家都回来 |
[1:04:01] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:04:10] | Get in! | 上去 |
[1:04:16] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:04:20] | There’s Sarah. She’s coming. | 莎拉来了 她来了 |
[1:04:24] | – There’s no time. – What? | -没时间了 -什么 |
[1:04:28] | No! I’m not leaving her! | 不 我不会丢下她 |
[1:04:31] | Dani! | 达妮 |
[1:04:37] | Sarah, run! | 莎拉 快跑 |
[1:04:39] | – Sarah, get her! – Get in! | -莎拉 带上她 -上去 |
[1:05:06] | Dani, you need to understand something. | 达妮 你需要明白 |
[1:05:09] | You can’t do stupid shit like that. | 你不能再做这样的傻事了 |
[1:05:11] | You cannot put yourself at risk. | 你不能拿自己的命冒险 |
[1:05:14] | – He would have killed Sarah. – That doesn’t matter! | -他本会杀了莎拉 -那不重要 |
[1:05:16] | When are you gonna get it? | 你什么时候才会明白 |
[1:05:18] | Everybody dies if you don’t make it. | 如果你活不下来 所有人都会死 |
[1:05:30] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[1:05:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:39] | Hey there, fellas. | 你们好 |
[1:05:41] | Y’all come to see the shitshow? | 你们都是来看闹剧的吗 |
[1:05:43] | What the hell happened here? | 到底发生了什么 |
[1:05:44] | Detainee got loose, unlocked all the cages, | 被拘留者趁机逃脱 打开了所有的牢房 |
[1:05:46] | just chaos from there. | 发生了混乱 |
[1:05:49] | I don’t mind tellin’ you, | 不瞒你说 |
[1:05:51] | I prayed more in five minutes than I have my whole life. | 刚才五分钟里我把这辈子的祈祷都做了 |
[1:05:54] | Heard that. | 明白了 |
[1:05:56] | Say, you boys know where I can get my hands on a chopper? | 打听一下 你们知道哪能搞到直升机吗 |
[1:06:07] | We’re over the coordinates. | 我们在坐标上方 |
[1:06:11] | Land a klick short. | 距离一公里处着陆 |
[1:06:36] | 卡尔窗饰 我们从不让你空窗 | |
[1:06:37] | So, Carl? That’s the plan? | 卡尔吗 这就是你的计划 |
[1:06:40] | Carl’s the mystery texter. | 卡尔就是那个神秘发信人 |
[1:07:08] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:10] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:14] | Sarah Connor. | 莎拉·康纳 |
[1:07:16] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:07:18] | I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 我要杀了你 |
[1:07:20] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[1:07:22] | – Let me have it! – No. | -把枪给我 -不 |
[1:07:24] | Sarah, you need to calm down. | 莎拉 你得冷静下来 |
[1:07:26] | That thing killed John! | 那东西杀了约翰 |
[1:07:30] | – Is that true? – Yes. | -是真的吗 -是 |
[1:07:33] | But I’m not what you think I am. | 但我不是你想的那样 |
[1:07:34] | I’ll kill you, you motherfucker! | 我要杀了你 你这混蛋 |
[1:07:37] | Sarah, Sarah. | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[1:07:37] | – If this man can help us… – Not a man. | -要是这个人能帮我们 -他不是人类 |
[1:07:39] | A Terminator. | 是终结者 |
[1:07:42] | Shoot him in the face and see what’s underneath! | 朝他脸上来一枪 看看他身体里什么 |
[1:07:44] | I don’t care what he is! | 我不在乎他是什么 |
[1:07:47] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:08:07] | – So you’re a… – Yes. | -所以你是 -对 |
[1:08:08] | Cyberdyne Systems Model 101. | 生化人系统101型 |
[1:08:12] | May I ask what you are? | 我能问问你的身份吗 |
[1:08:15] | No. | 不能 |
[1:08:36] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[1:08:52] | I don’t have a photograph of John. | 我一张约翰的照片都没有 |
[1:09:00] | I never took any. | 我从没拍过 |
[1:09:06] | I thought that… | 我以为 |
[1:09:13] | they couldn’t find him… | 如果他们不知道他的样貌 |
[1:09:17] | if they didn’t know what he looked like. | 就无法找到他 |
[1:09:22] | But now I’m forgetting his face. | 但我现在快忘了他的长相了 |
[1:09:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:09:35] | So why is the girl targeted? | 为什么那姑娘被盯上了 |
[1:09:38] | You don’t need to know. | 你不用知道 |
[1:09:40] | Well, can you at least tell me how you found me? | 起码告诉我你是怎么找到我的吧 |
[1:09:50] | Who gave you that? | 谁给你的坐标 |
[1:10:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:20] | – Please sit down. – Cut the shit. | -请坐下 -废话少说 |
[1:10:30] | Nice family. | 不错的一家 |
[1:10:32] | She a Terminator, too? | 她也是终结者吗 |
[1:10:36] | That’s your little Terminator kid? | 那是你的终结者小孩吗 |
[1:10:39] | His name is Mateo. | 他叫马特奥 |
[1:10:41] | I met his mother, Alicia, | 我杀死约翰几个月后 |
[1:10:43] | a few months after I killed John. | 遇到了马特奥的母亲艾丽西亚 |
[1:10:45] | Oh, you don’t get to say his name. | 你不准提他的名字 |
[1:10:48] | Ever. | 永远不准 |
[1:10:53] | Her husband had beaten her. | 她的丈夫虐打她 |
[1:10:55] | He was trying to kill her child. | 企图杀了她儿子 |
[1:10:57] | She had nowhere to go. | 她无处可去 |
[1:11:00] | Caring for this family gave me purpose. | 照顾这个家庭给了我生活目标 |
[1:11:03] | ‘Cause without purpose, we are nothing. | 没有目标 我们就什么也不是 |
[1:11:05] | Touching story. Does it have a point? | 感人的故事 你到底想说什么 |
[1:11:08] | While raising Mateo, my son, | 抚养我的儿子 马特奥时 |
[1:11:12] | I began to understand what I had taken from you. | 我开始理解我从你那里夺走了什么 |
[1:11:14] | Wait. You grew a conscience? | 什么 你逐渐生出了良心 |
[1:11:19] | The equivalent of one, yes. | 差不多的东西吧 对 |
[1:11:20] | It’s an infiltrator. | 它是个潜入者 |
[1:11:22] | It’s lying. | 它在撒谎 |
[1:11:24] | When my mission was completed, there were no further orders. | 我的任务完结后 就没有别的指令了 |
[1:11:28] | So for 20 years, I kept learning | 因此在二十年间 我不断地学习 |
[1:11:30] | how to become more human. | 如何变得更像人类 |
[1:11:33] | So what about the texts? | 那些信息呢 |
[1:11:34] | When chronal displacement occurs | 时间错位一旦发生 |
[1:11:37] | there’s a shockwave through time | 在错位事件之前 |
[1:11:38] | measurable before the event. | 会出现一道时间上可测量的震荡波 |
[1:11:40] | That’s how, not why. | 这是方法 不是原因 |
[1:11:43] | To give you purpose, Sarah. | 为了给你目标 莎拉 |
[1:11:45] | I thought it would bring meaning to your son’s death. | 我想这样你儿子的死就有意义了 |
[1:11:54] | You know what would give meaning to his death? | 你知道怎样让我儿子的死有意义吗 |
[1:11:59] | No, Sarah! | 不 莎拉 |
[1:12:05] | This will be very hard to explain to Alicia. | 这将很难对艾丽西亚解释 |
[1:12:08] | It’s a Terminator! | 它是个终结者 |
[1:12:10] | And we are fighting a Terminator. | 而我们正在同一个终结者开战 |
[1:12:12] | One that we can’t stop. | 一个我们无法抵挡的终结者 |
[1:12:18] | Do you believe in fate, Sarah? | 你相信命运吗 莎拉 |
[1:12:20] | Or do you believe that we all can change the future | 还是说 你相信我们每分每秒所做的决定 |
[1:12:22] | every second by every choice that we make? | 都能够改变未来 |
[1:12:26] | You chose to change the future. | 你选择了改变未来 |
[1:12:30] | You chose to destroy Skynet. | 你选择了毁灭天网 |
[1:12:34] | You set me free. | 你给了我自由 |
[1:12:37] | And now, | 现在 |
[1:12:39] | I’m going to help you protect the girl | 我会帮你保护那女孩 |
[1:12:43] | because I choose to. | 因为我选择如此 |
[1:12:51] | That’s Alicia. | 是艾丽西亚回来了 |
[1:12:53] | She needs my help with the groceries. | 她需要我帮忙把买的菜拿进来 |
[1:13:02] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. | -你好 宝贝 -你好 |
[1:13:04] | We have company. | 家里来客人了 |
[1:13:05] | Company? Who? | 客人 是谁 |
[1:13:15] | Was there enough hot water? | 热水足够吗 |
[1:13:18] | – Yes, thank you. – Thanks. | -足够 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:13:21] | Here you go. | 给 |
[1:13:24] | Carl, your friends look hungry. | 卡尔 你的朋友看起来饿了 |
[1:13:29] | Would you like some sandwiches and chips or something? | 你想吃点三明治或者薯片之类的吗 |
[1:13:32] | That’s a great idea, Alicia. | 这主意不错 艾丽西亚 |
[1:13:38] | Mateo, why don’t you go and help your mother? | 马特奥 去帮你妈妈吧 |
[1:13:40] | Sure, Dad. I’m on it. | 好的 爸 我这就去 |
[1:13:49] | So, you’re Carl. | 所以你是卡尔 |
[1:13:52] | That’s what everyone calls me, yes. | 大家都这么叫我 |
[1:13:53] | I’m never gonna fucking call you Carl. | 我他妈永远不会叫你卡尔 |
[1:14:00] | They don’t know? | 他们不知道吗 |
[1:14:04] | – No. – She hasn’t noticed that you weigh 400 pounds? | -是的 -她没注意你体重超过180公斤吗 |
[1:14:08] | That you never sleep? | 也没发现你从来不睡觉吗 |
[1:14:10] | Our relationship is not physical. | 我们不是肉体关系 |
[1:14:12] | She appreciated that I could change diapers. | 我换尿布麻利又不抱怨 |
[1:14:14] | Efficiently and without any complaints. | 她喜欢这个 |
[1:14:17] | I am reliable, I’m a very good listener | 我很可靠 我擅长倾听 |
[1:14:21] | and I’m extremely funny. | 我还非常幽默 |
[1:14:26] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:14:27] | How do we stop this thing? | 我们要怎么阻止这东西 |
[1:14:29] | We choose our weapons and our ground, | 我们选好我们的武器和场地 |
[1:14:32] | we set up a kill box, | 设置一个杀戮陷阱 |
[1:14:34] | and then we use Dani to bring it to us. | 然后用达妮引它过来 |
[1:14:36] | – What? – And then we take it down. | -什么 -然后干掉它 |
[1:14:38] | No. No way. Dani is not bait. | 不 不行 达妮不能当诱饵 |
[1:14:41] | Sarah is right. | 莎拉说得对 |
[1:14:42] | Our one tactical advantage | 我们的一个战略优势就是 |
[1:14:44] | is that the Terminator only sees its mission. | 终结者眼里只有任务 |
[1:14:47] | Wherever Dani goes, he will follow. | 达妮去哪里他就跟去哪里 |
[1:14:49] | Damn right it will. And I will be there. | 的确如此 我会等着他来 |
[1:14:52] | Well, I’m not about to stake her out like some goat for you. | 我不会让她给你们冒险当诱饵的 |
[1:14:55] | What’s your plan? More running? | 那你有什么计划 接着逃跑吗 |
[1:14:57] | My plan is to hide her at the bottom of a mineshaft if I have to. | 我的计划是把她藏起来 即便藏到矿井下面 |
[1:15:01] | – At least until I… – Just stop it! | -至少藏到我 -别吵了 |
[1:15:03] | I’m not hiding at the bottom of a mineshaft. | 我不会藏到矿井底下 |
[1:15:08] | I’m not gonna live in fear the rest of my life. | 我拒绝在恐惧中度过余生 |
[1:15:11] | Even if your plan means that might not be long. | 即使你的计划意味着我命不久矣 |
[1:15:15] | I want to stand and fight. | 我要挺身反抗 |
[1:15:19] | So, we choose our weapons | 我们选好我们的武器 |
[1:15:21] | and our ground. | 以及场地 |
[1:15:22] | We’re gonna set up a… | 我们要设置一个 |
[1:15:24] | – Kill box. – Kill box. | -杀戮陷阱 -杀戮陷阱 |
[1:15:26] | And then, we’re gonna use me as bait. | 然后 用我做诱饵 |
[1:15:29] | And then, we kill that thing. | 然后 我们杀掉那东西 |
[1:15:33] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[1:15:35] | This plan has a high probability of success. | 这计划成功率很高 |
[1:15:43] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:15:47] | What weapons? | 有什么武器 |
[1:16:10] | You just keep these around? | 你一直备着这些东西吗 |
[1:16:12] | Even without a rogue AI taking over, | 即便不被失控的人工智能统治 |
[1:16:14] | I calculate a 74% chance | 我计算过 人类的文明 |
[1:16:17] | that human civilization will collapse into barbarism. | 也有74%的概率会毁灭 重归野蛮 |
[1:16:20] | And in that eventuality, | 到了那个最终的时刻 |
[1:16:21] | these weapons will be vital to protect my family. | 这些武器会是保护我的家人的关键 |
[1:16:25] | Also… | 况且 |
[1:16:28] | this is Texas. | 这里是德州 |
[1:16:41] | Go. Rapid fire. | 开始 连射 |
[1:16:47] | You’re anticipating the recoil. | 你要试着缓解后坐力 |
[1:16:49] | Put your weight forward, arms up. | 重心前移 手臂举高 |
[1:16:51] | And wider stance. | 腿再站开一点 |
[1:16:53] | Don’t lock out your elbows. | 手肘不要绷得太紧 |
[1:16:54] | Enough of this bullshit. | 废话够了 |
[1:16:55] | Let’s get serious. | 我们来动真格的 |
[1:17:05] | A Terminator has just killed your whole family. | 一个终结者刚刚杀了你全家 |
[1:17:07] | What do you do? | 你要怎么做 |
[1:17:21] | You know these guns won’t kill it. | 你知道这些枪杀不死它 |
[1:17:23] | They’ll only slow him down. | 只能拖慢它 |
[1:17:26] | According to your description of his capabilities, | 根据你对他能力的描述 |
[1:17:29] | our best option is to secure a military-grade energy weapon. | 我们最好的选择就是弄到一把军用能量武器 |
[1:17:33] | An EMP? | EMP吗 |
[1:17:36] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:17:37] | An electromagnetic pulse. | 电磁脉冲 |
[1:17:39] | If we had one close range, | 如果我们近距离使用 |
[1:17:40] | it would fry a Rev-9. | 能摧毁Rev-9 |
[1:17:43] | I might know a guy. | 我或许认识一人 |
[1:17:45] | Air Force intelligence officer out of Bingham. | 宾厄姆的空军情报官 |
[1:17:48] | It’s 94 miles from here. | 离这里151公里 |
[1:17:50] | We should leave this afternoon. | 我们今天下午就出发 |
[1:17:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:17:54] | You’ve been tracking me? | 你一直在跟踪我吗 |
[1:17:57] | If you want to keep your phone in a bag of potato chips, | 如果你要把手机放在薯片袋里 |
[1:18:00] | then keep your phone in a bag of potato chips. | 那就别拿出来 |
[1:18:27] | – Take good care of Mama. – I will. | -照顾好妈妈 -我会的 |
[1:18:30] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:19:10] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么 |
[1:19:13] | I told them you coming here makes this place unsafe for them. | 我告诉他们你们的到来 让这个地方不安全了 |
[1:19:17] | Also, the day I warned them might come, | 而且 我曾警告他们可能会来的那一天 |
[1:19:20] | has come. | 已经到来 |
[1:19:22] | My past has caught up with me. | 我的过去来找我算账了 |
[1:19:26] | And… | 还有 |
[1:19:30] | I won’t be back. | 我不会回来了 |
[1:19:37] | Do you love them? | 你爱他们吗 |
[1:19:42] | Not like a human can. | 不是人类的爱 |
[1:19:45] | For many years I thought it was an advantage. | 多年来我一直认为这是种优势 |
[1:19:50] | It isn’t. | 但不是的 |
[1:19:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:20:06] | I just want you to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[1:20:07] | that when Dani’s safe and this is all over, | 等达妮安全了 这一切都结束后 |
[1:20:11] | I am going to kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:20:14] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:21:28] | There’s much more to it than just picking the right color. | 这不仅仅是要选对颜色 |
[1:21:31] | It’s the texture, the weight of the material. | 还要考虑的是质感 材料的重量 |
[1:21:35] | – One wrong choice… – Sarah, you okay? | -一个错误的选择 -莎拉 你还好吗 |
[1:21:37] | it can destroy the look of the entire room. | 会破坏整个房间的观感 |
[1:21:40] | – Fine. – There was this one customer that came to me. | -好吧 -之前有一个客户来找我 |
[1:21:42] | He wanted to have solid-color drapes in a little girl’s room. | 他想在一个小女孩的房间里挂上纯色窗帘 |
[1:21:46] | I said, “Don’t do it.” | 我说 “千万别” |
[1:21:49] | You need butterflies, polka dots, balloons. | 你需要蝴蝶 圆点 气球 |
[1:22:05] | Stay put. | 别动 |
[1:22:12] | Always good to see you, Major. | 总是很高兴见到你 少校 |
[1:22:15] | It’s never good to see you, Connor. | 见到你一点都不高兴 康纳 |
[1:22:18] | You got my birthday present? | 你给我带了生日礼物吗 |
[1:22:29] | You know, Sarah, | 你知道的 莎拉 |
[1:22:31] | I don’t commit treason for just anybody. | 我不会随便为一个人犯叛国罪 |
[1:22:35] | What’s the range of the EMP | 这个电磁脉冲对四级强度目标的 |
[1:22:37] | against a Class Four hardened target? | 射程是多少 |
[1:22:41] | Bodyguard? | 保镖吗 |
[1:22:43] | I do drapes. | 我是做窗帘的 |
[1:22:47] | He’s part of my operations team. | 他是我行动小组的一员 |
[1:22:50] | And he should just shut the fuck up. | 而且他应该把嘴闭好 |
[1:22:54] | Major, what kind of helos fly out of Bingham? | 少校 宾厄姆有哪种直升机 |
[1:22:58] | Black Hawks and Chinooks. Why? | 黑鹰和支努干 怎么了 |
[1:23:02] | He’s found us. | 他找到我们了 |
[1:23:11] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[1:23:15] | Major! | 少校 |
[1:23:23] | We’re in. Go. | 我们都上车了 快走 |
[1:23:55] | Head for the base. About two miles down this road. | 往基地开 沿着这条路走大约三公里 |
[1:23:58] | It’ll be on us again in a minute. | 它马上就会追过来 |
[1:24:04] | This is Major Dean, | 我是迪恩少校 |
[1:24:05] | 361st Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Group. | 第361情报监视侦察小组 |
[1:24:09] | Declaring ThreatCon Delta. | 宣布进入一级战备 |
[1:24:11] | I’m currently two miles south | 我在宾厄姆空军基地以南 |
[1:24:12] | of Bingham Air Base in a white van. | 三公里的白色面包车上 |
[1:24:14] | Headed for the west gate. | 正向西门行驶 |
[1:24:16] | Pursued by hostiles in a stolen police helicopter. | 敌方正驾驶被盗的警用直升机追赶 |
[1:24:30] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[1:24:31] | Can’t all those soldiers back there help us? | 那些士兵不能帮助我们吗 |
[1:24:33] | They’ll be able to slow it down, but they can’t kill it. | 他们能拖慢它 但杀不掉它 |
[1:24:36] | The C-5. | C-5货机 |
[1:24:38] | Can you fly that? | 你能开吗 |
[1:24:39] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:24:42] | You are entering unauthorized airspace. | 你正在进入未经许可的领空 |
[1:24:44] | Turn around now or we will open fire. | 立刻掉头 否则我们就开火了 |
[1:24:49] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[1:24:57] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:24:58] | Stand down! | 别碍事 |
[1:25:00] | These people are district contractors. Friendlies. | 这些人是地区承包商 友军 |
[1:25:04] | I’ll do what I can to cover your backs | 我会尽我所能掩护你们 |
[1:25:06] | until you can get airborne. | 直至你们能起飞 |
[1:25:18] | Hey, they’re not clear! Stop ’em! | 他们没有获得授权 拦住他们 |
[1:25:31] | 扫描模式 | |
[1:25:32] | 匹配模式 威胁分析 | |
[1:25:32] | 扫描层级 | |
[1:25:33] | 分辨率调整 威胁识别 | |
[1:25:33] | 优先级超控 威胁评估:紧迫 | |
[1:25:33] | 坐标方位 威胁类型 飞行路径 | |
[1:25:35] | We have been reacquired. | 我们又被他锁定了 |
[1:25:40] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[1:25:46] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[1:26:22] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[1:26:41] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[1:27:27] | Sorry about your shed. | 抱歉破坏了你的小屋 |
[1:27:32] | Bridge 42, this is Viper 16. Stay in tension. | 舰桥42 这里是毒蛇16 保持警惕 |
[1:27:35] | Hopefully they won’t shoot us down. | 希望他们不会把我们打下来 |
[1:27:37] | Noble Eagle Ops, this is Viper 16. | 神鹰行动 这是毒蛇16 |
[1:27:38] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[1:27:39] | Figuring that out next. | 之后再想 |
[1:27:41] | But those Humvees are rigged for parachute landing, | 但那些悍马车可以直接降落伞着陆 |
[1:27:44] | so we can punch out | 我们可以着陆后 |
[1:27:45] | and then find some remote spot to use the EMP. | 找个偏僻的地方使用电磁脉冲 |
[1:27:48] | We have a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[1:27:58] | So… if we fight him without those, can we win? | 那 如果我们不用这个跟他打 能赢吗 |
[1:28:03] | Based on the weapons we have, I estimate our chances at 12%. | 基于我们现有的武器 我估计胜算是12% |
[1:28:11] | That’s not zero. | 那也不是毫无胜算啊 |
[1:28:13] | It’s not much better. | 也好不到哪里去 |
[1:28:14] | Then we have to find some more weapons | 那我们就去找更多的武器 |
[1:28:17] | and we stick to the plan. | 我们按计划行事 |
[1:28:18] | – We set the trap and then we can… – No, Dani, you can’t do that. | -我们设陷阱然后就能 -不 达妮 不行 |
[1:28:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:28:26] | Because my son is supposed to save us all? | 因为我儿子会拯救我们所有人吗 |
[1:28:28] | And until then, what? | 在那之前呢 |
[1:28:30] | We just keep watching people die? | 我们就眼睁睁看着人们死去吗 |
[1:28:32] | The future of the human race depends on you making it… | 人类的未来取决于你成功… |
[1:28:33] | I don’t give a shit about the future. | 我才不管什么未来 |
[1:28:35] | Or what I’m maybe supposed to do someday. | 又或者是我将来某天会做什么 |
[1:28:38] | What matters are the choices we make now. | 重要的是我们现在做出的选择 |
[1:28:43] | I’ve seen that look too many times before. | 这种表情我以前见过太多次了 |
[1:28:49] | You knew me. | 你认识我 |
[1:28:54] | In the future. | 在未来 |
[1:28:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:29:01] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[1:29:03] | It was you… | 是你 |
[1:29:07] | who found me in the ruins after Judgment Day. | 在审判日之后的废墟中找到了我 |
[1:29:11] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[1:29:43] | HKs. | 猎杀者 |
[1:29:45] | Shoot me, and we’ll all be dead in 10 seconds. | 开枪啊 十秒内我们都会死 |
[1:29:50] | This is what Legion wants us to do. | 军团就想要我们这样 |
[1:29:54] | Kill each other. | 自相残杀 |
[1:30:01] | We should be fighting the machines. | 我们应该和机器战斗 |
[1:30:04] | What’s the point? We can’t win. | 有什么意义 我们赢不了的 |
[1:30:06] | Legion didn’t exist until humans created it. | 军团是人类创造的 |
[1:30:09] | We made that thing. | 那东西是我们制造的 |
[1:30:12] | We can destroy it. | 我们就能摧毁它 |
[1:30:14] | Are we supposed to lie down and die | 就因为机器要我们躺下等死 |
[1:30:15] | because some machine decided it? | 我们就应该照做吗 |
[1:30:19] | Is that our fate? | 那就是我们的命运吗 |
[1:30:21] | Well, fuck fate. | 那去他的命运 |
[1:30:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:30:46] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[1:30:57] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[1:30:59] | I’m Daniella. | 我叫达妮娜 |
[1:31:02] | Dani. | 达妮 |
[1:31:05] | You saved me | 你救了我 |
[1:31:08] | and you raised me, | 你养育了我 |
[1:31:13] | and you taught me to hope. | 你教会了我希望 |
[1:31:18] | Like you saved and taught the others. | 就像你拯救并教会其他人一样 |
[1:31:23] | You turned scavengers into militias | 你把拾荒者变成了民兵 |
[1:31:26] | and militias into an army. | 把民兵又变成了军队 |
[1:31:29] | We rose up out of the ashes and we took our world back. | 我们在灰烬中重生 夺回了我们的世界 |
[1:31:36] | You taught us | 你教会我们 |
[1:31:39] | there is no fate | 命运不是注定的 |
[1:31:42] | but what we make for ourselves. | 而是自己创造的 |
[1:31:50] | Dani, | 达妮 |
[1:31:53] | you are not the mother of some man who saves the future. | 你不是未来某个救世主的母亲 |
[1:32:01] | You are the future. | 你就是未来 |
[1:32:04] | That’s why Legion wants you dead. | 所以军团要追杀你 |
[1:32:10] | She’s John. | 她就是约翰 |
[1:32:18] | You’re John. | 你就是约翰 |
[1:32:21] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you this before. | 抱歉之前没告诉你 |
[1:32:24] | But you told me that the Dani I’d meet in the past | 但你说我将会见到的过去的达妮 |
[1:32:28] | couldn’t handle it. | 无法接受这个现实 |
[1:32:30] | But you’re not that Dani anymore. | 但你不再是那个达妮了 |
[1:32:34] | DE12 Delta Echo 12. | |
[1:32:36] | This is KC-320. | 这里是KC-320 |
[1:32:38] | Ready to refuel. | 加油准备就绪 |
[1:32:39] | Acknowledge. | 收到请回答 |
[1:32:45] | Copy that, KC-320, but aren’t you a bit early? | 收到 KC-320 但你是不是来早了 |
[1:32:53] | It’s him. | 他来了 |
[1:32:54] | We gotta go. Now. | 我们得走了 快 |
[1:32:55] | Strap in to the Humvee. | 上悍马车坐好 |
[1:33:45] | Grace! | 格雷丝 |
[1:33:46] | 自动驾驶仪开启 | |
[1:33:56] | Dani! | 达妮 |
[1:34:05] | Dani! | 达妮 |
[1:34:10] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:34:18] | Open the cargo bay. | 打开货舱 |
[1:34:48] | 地面货舱门 | |
[1:35:05] | I’ll get Sarah! | 我去找莎拉 |
[1:35:10] | – Sarah! The door? – It’s jammed! | -莎拉 开门啊 -卡住了 |
[1:36:10] | Get the straps. | 弄断绳子 |
[1:36:53] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:36:58] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:37:08] | Grace! Where is she? | 格雷丝 她人呢 |
[1:37:11] | I don’t see her. | 我没看见她 |
[1:37:13] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:37:27] | Got two more. They’re bringing ’em in. | 再来两个 他们要运进来了 |
[1:37:30] | Guys! | 你们看 |
[1:37:36] | What the shit? | 什么情况 |
[1:37:55] | Oh, my God! Grace. | 天呐 格雷丝 |
[1:37:57] | – I thought you were dead. – We’re dropping too fast. | -我以为你死了 -我们降落得太快了 |
[1:38:29] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[1:38:34] | – My God! – Oh, shit! | -天呐 -操 |
[1:38:46] | Dani, get out. | 达妮 快下车 |
[1:38:49] | – It’s blocked! – It’s not gonna hold! | -挡住了 -要掉下去了 |
[1:38:53] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:38:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:39:07] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[1:39:08] | – What is it? – My shoulder. | -怎么了 -我的肩膀 |
[1:39:11] | It’s dislocated. | 脱臼了 |
[1:39:13] | So you’re a doctor now? | 你还会看病啊 |
[1:39:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:39:31] | He’s coming. We can’t stay here. | 他来了 我们不能待在这里 |
[1:39:38] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:39:43] | What is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[1:39:46] | No, no, Grace. Really? | 不不 格雷丝 真要这样吗 |
[1:39:49] | Strap in! | 系好安全带 |
[1:39:51] | Right. Otherwise it could be dangerous. | 是啊 不然多危险 |
[1:40:29] | Try to find the lights. | 找找车灯开关 |
[1:40:42] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:40:48] | There’s a parachute back there. Grab it. | 后座有降落伞 拿过来 |
[1:40:51] | We can tangle him up. | 我们可以缠住他 |
[1:40:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:40:59] | It comes, you pull this cord. | 等它出现 你就拉这条绳子 |
[1:41:01] | This cord. | 这条绳子 |
[1:41:03] | And then you swim past it up to the surface. | 然后你绕过它浮上水面 |
[1:41:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:41:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:42:05] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[1:42:15] | Where is it? | 它在哪里 |
[1:42:16] | I don’t know. I lost him. | 我不知道 我没看到 |
[1:42:18] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这里 |
[1:42:19] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:42:21] | All right. | 好 |
[1:42:29] | Can you make it up there? | 你能走上去吗 |
[1:42:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:42:45] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[1:42:47] | Let me try. | 我来试试 |
[1:42:58] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[1:43:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:43:02] | There’s maybe another door. | 或许有其他门 |
[1:43:08] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:43:11] | Grace! | 格雷丝 |
[1:43:14] | Dani, you have to run. | 达妮 快跑 |
[1:43:16] | – You have to run. We can’t protect you. – What? | -你快跑 我们保护不了你 -什么 |
[1:43:21] | I’m the only one of us who can still throw a punch. | 这里只有我还能作战 |
[1:43:27] | There’s another weapon. | 还有一件武器 |
[1:43:30] | What? | 是什么 |
[1:43:31] | My power source. | 我的电源 |
[1:43:34] | How do we get it out of you without killing you? | 我们要怎么取出来才不会害死你 |
[1:43:39] | – You can’t. – No! | -做不到 -那就不行 |
[1:44:03] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[1:44:26] | You look terrible. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[1:44:28] | At least I still have all my face. | 至少我的脸还是完整的 |
[1:44:32] | You left this on the plane. | 你把这个落在飞机上了 |
[1:44:37] | I can’t get through that door. | 我打不开那扇门 |
[1:45:13] | Come on! Hurry! | 快 快 |
[1:45:17] | We have to move. | 我们得赶快走 |
[1:45:19] | He’s not far behind. | 他离我们不远 |
[1:45:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:45:22] | We make our stand here. | 我们就在这里决一死战 |
[1:45:26] | This is our kill box. | 这里就是我们的杀戮陷阱 |
[1:45:43] | Dani. | 达妮 |
[1:45:49] | I’m not running! | 我不会再逃跑了 |
[1:46:02] | Give me the girl. | 把女孩交给我 |
[1:46:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:46:10] | You really should. | 你真该听我的 |
[1:46:13] | You and I were built for the same purpose. | 你和我为同一个目标而生 |
[1:46:17] | And Legion is the only future. | 而军团是唯一的未来 |
[1:46:18] | I came from a future like that. | 我就来自那样一个未来 |
[1:46:21] | It failed. | 一个失败的未来 |
[1:46:25] | I know she’s a stranger to you. | 我知道你和她素不相识 |
[1:46:29] | Why not just let me have her? | 何不把她交给我呢 |
[1:46:31] | Because we’re not machines, you metal motherfucker. | 因为我们不是机器 冷血混蛋 |
[1:47:09] | Grace! | 格雷丝 |
[1:47:12] | I’m over here! | 来抓我 |
[1:47:25] | Move. | 闪开 |
[1:47:30] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:49:23] | Move! | 闪开 |
[1:50:06] | Where’s Grace? | 格雷丝在哪 |
[1:50:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:50:12] | Oh, there she is. | 她在那边 |
[1:50:14] | Grace! Grace! | 格雷丝 格雷丝 |
[1:50:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:50:23] | Grace. | 格雷丝 |
[1:50:49] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:50:58] | It’s not dead. | 它还没死 |
[1:51:00] | Wait. We gotta take you out of here. | 等等 我们得带你离开这里 |
[1:51:04] | Okay? Grace, let’s go. | 好吗 格雷丝 我们走 |
[1:51:07] | My power source. | 我的电源 |
[1:51:09] | Get it close, and it’ll fry his neural net. | 靠近它 电源就能毁了它的神经网络 |
[1:51:11] | Grace… | 格雷丝… |
[1:51:14] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:51:16] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以 |
[1:51:35] | Dani. | 达妮 |
[1:51:36] | This is what you sent me here to do. | 你把我派来就为了这一刻 |
[1:51:49] | No. | 不 |
[1:51:51] | We both knew I wasn’t coming back. | 我们都知道 我回不去了 |
[1:51:58] | – I can’t. – Dani, please. | -我做不到 -达妮 拜托 |
[1:52:00] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[1:52:03] | Let me save you. | 这次让我救你 |
[1:52:08] | – Please. – No. | -拜托 -不 |
[1:52:10] | You do it. | 动手吧 |
[1:52:12] | Do it, Dani. | 快动手 达妮 |
[1:52:23] | I’m sorry, Grace. | 对不起 格雷丝 |
[1:52:29] | I’m not. | 我一点也不遗憾 |
[1:52:42] | 你夺走了我的一切 混蛋 | |
[1:52:44] | 现在… | |
[1:52:52] | I’m gonna kill you, fucker. | 我要杀了你 混蛋 |
[1:53:23] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:53:24] | Help her! | 帮帮她 |
[1:53:30] | God damn it… | 该死的 |
[1:53:32] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[1:53:33] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[1:55:12] | For John. | 为了约翰 |
[1:55:43] | 能源水平 | |
[1:55:43] | 系统危急 | |
[1:55:44] | 系统危急 | |
[1:55:44] | 系统指标 运作20 | |
[1:55:44] | 系统危急 | |
[1:55:44] | 系统危急 | |
[1:55:44] | 系统危急 | |
[1:55:45] | 神经网络崩溃 即将关闭 | |
[1:55:45] | 系统指标 错误992 | |
[1:55:46] | I/O 204 | 最低临界值 功能 0 |
[1:55:47] | 全部54768个部位系统错误 | |
[1:55:47] | 即将关闭 | |
[1:55:47] | 环境温度过载 | |
[1:56:22] | We got him, Grace. | 我们打败它了 格雷丝 |
[1:56:29] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[1:56:47] | Grace! | 格雷丝 |
[1:56:50] | Grace, come on, honey. | 格雷丝 快来 宝贝 |
[1:56:51] | It’s time to go. | 我们该走了 |
[1:57:04] | Come on, you two. | 快来 你们俩 |
[1:57:05] | Grab your stuff, you guys. | 拿上自己的东西 小家伙们 |
[1:57:26] | I won’t let her die for me again. | 我不会再让她为我牺牲 |
[1:57:31] | Then you need to be ready. | 那你得做好准备了 |