Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Tenet(信条)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Tenet(信条)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:信条
英文名称:Tenet
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:10] 把美国人叫醒
[01:48] 国家歌剧院
[02:59] We live in a twilight world. 我们活在暮光之界
[03:03] We live in a twilight world. 我们活在暮光之界
[03:05] And there are no friends at dusk. 黄昏之时无故人
[03:07] You’ve been made. This siege is a blind for them to vanish you. 你暴露了 这次围攻是幌子 目的是杀你
[03:15] But I established contact. 但我已经和他们联系上了
[03:17] Bring you in or kill you. I have two minutes. Make up your mind. 带你走或杀了你 我只有两分钟 你快决定
[03:26] Where’s the package? 东西在哪里
[03:27] Coat check. 衣帽寄存处
[03:53] Stay. 别动
[04:05] 拿他的
[04:12] 你在干什么
[04:14] 你在干什么
[04:16] 你是谁
[04:20] No friends at dusk, huh? 黄昏之时无故人
[04:22] You’ll do. 有你就行
[04:22] Get him to the rally point. 带他到集合点
[04:56] Swap clothes. The Ukrainians are expecting a passenger. 换衣服 乌克兰人找的是平民
[04:59] I’ve never seen encapsulation like this. 我从没见过这样的封装
[05:01] We don’t know how old it is, but it’s the real deal. 我们不知道它有多古老 但这玩意是真东西
[05:03] Did you have an out? 你知道怎么出去吗
[05:04] Service tunnel to the sewer. 可以从维修隧道到下水道
[05:06] Take this. Take him. 拿上这个 带上他
[05:08] Take his exit. I don’t trust ours anymore. 走他那条路 我已经不信任我们的原路线了
[05:09] Can you defuse that? 你能拆掉它吗
[05:10] It’s centrally synchronized. Are there more? 它们是同步的 里面还有吗
[05:12] Covering their tracks. 为了掩盖踪迹
[05:13] – Taking out the audience? – They’re just the cheap seats. -为此不惜杀了观众吗 -他们的命不值钱
[05:15] That’s not our mission. 救人不是我们的任务
[05:16] Mine now. 现在是我的任务了
[05:43] Walk away. 走吧
[05:48] You don’t have to kill these people. 你没必要杀了这些人
[06:03] – That wasn’t one of us. – I’ll take the help. -他不是我们的人 -谢谢他帮忙了
[06:08] Go, go, go. 快走 快走
[06:22] 不是我们要的人
[06:39] A man can be trained to hold out for about 18 hours, 受过训练的人能坚持十八小时
[06:43] so your colleagues will be clear by 7:00. 所以7点后你的同伙就安全了
[06:52] He didn’t last 18 minutes. 他只坚持了不到十八分钟
[06:54] He didn’t have anything to hide. 他没什么好隐瞒的
[06:56] You were smuggling a nobody. 你们带走的是无名小卒
[07:01] It’s risky. 太冒险了
[07:06] Or were you counting on this? 还是说你指望着这玩意
[07:09] Death. 致命毒药
[07:10] CIA issue. 中情局标配
[07:19] Spare yourself, once they clear. 等你的同伙安全了 就放过你自己吧
[07:37] Almost 7:00. 快到7点了
[07:45] It’s running fast. 时间过得真快
[07:51] We have to put it back one hour. 我们得往回调一小时
[08:13] Get it out! 抠出来
[08:19] 信 条
[08:38] Welcome to the afterlife. 欢迎来到来生
[08:41] You’ve been in a medically-induced coma 你一直处于人工昏迷状态
[08:43] while we got you out of Ukraine and rebuilt your mouth. 期间我们把你救出了乌克兰 治好了你的嘴
[08:47] The suicide pills are fake. 自杀药丸是假的
[08:52] Why? 为什么
[08:53] A test. 这是个测试
[08:55] A test? 测试
[08:59] They pulled my teeth out. 他们拔掉了我的牙齿
[09:03] Did my team get clear? 我的人安全撤离了吗
[09:06] No. 没有
[09:07] Private Russians, we think. 可能是俄国雇佣兵干的
[09:11] Somebody talked. 有人泄密了
[09:13] Not you. 你没有
[09:15] You chose to die instead of giving up your colleagues. 你宁愿死也不愿意供出你的同伴
[09:27] We all believe we’d run into the burning building. 我们都觉得自己会冲进火场救人
[09:31] But until we feel that heat, we can never know. 但在切实感受到热浪前 我们无法保证
[09:35] You do. 但你做到了
[09:43] I resign. 我辞职
[09:44] You don’t work for us. You’re dead. 你不为我们工作了 你已经死了
[09:48] Your duty transcends national interests. 你的职责超越了国家利益
[09:51] This is about survival. 此事关乎存亡
[09:55] Whose? 谁的存亡
[09:59] Everyone’s. 全人类的
[10:03] There’s a cold war, cold as ice. 有一场冷战 冷酷无情
[10:06] To even know its true nature is to lose. 只需知晓其本质就会输
[10:10] This is knowledge divided. 没人能知道全部
[10:12] All I have for you is a gesture in combination with a word. 我只能告诉你一个手势 和一个词
[10:18] “Tenet.” “信条”
[10:21] Use it carefully. 小心使用
[10:24] It’ll open the right doors, but some of the wrong ones, too. 它能打开正确的门 也能打开错误的门
[10:27] That’s all they’ve told you? 他们只告诉了你这些吗
[10:30] That test you passed? 你通过的那个测试
[10:33] Not everybody does. 不是谁都能通过的
[12:48] With a high-vis vest and a clipboard, you can get almost anywhere. 穿着反光衣 拿着笔记板 几乎可以通行无阻
[12:52] Almost. 只是几乎
[12:55] An obscure tenet. 这是不为人知的信条
[13:05] No small talk. 不要闲聊
[13:06] Nothing that might reveal who we are or what we do. 别说出任何可能揭露我们身份或任务的信息
[13:09] I thought I was here to find out what we do. 我还以为我是来接受任务的
[13:11] You’re not here for “what,” you’re here for “how.” 你来不是为了任务 而是学习
[13:14] “What” is your department and not my business. 任务是你的事 与我无关
[13:18] Well, to do what I do… 为了完成我的任务
[13:20] I need some idea of the threat we face. 我得了解我们面临的威胁
[13:25] As I understand it, we’re trying to prevent World War III. 根据我的理解 我们想要阻止第三次世界大战
[13:29] Nuclear holocaust? 核毁灭吗
[13:31] No. 不是
[13:33] Something worse. 比那更糟
[13:44] Aim it and pull the trigger. 瞄准 扣下扳机
[13:48] It’s empty. 没子弹
[13:49] Aim it. 瞄准
[13:56] Check the magazine. 看看弹夹
[14:01] How? 怎么回事
[14:08] One of these bullets is like us, traveling forwards through time. 其中一颗子弹和我们的一样 顺时间运动
[14:12] The other one’s going backwards. 另一颗逆时间运动
[14:15] Can you tell which is which? 你能分辨出来哪颗是哪颗吗
[14:19] How about now? 现在呢
[14:21] It’s inverted. Its entropy runs backwards. 它被逆转了 它的熵是逆向的
[14:24] So, to our eyes, its movement is reversed. 所以在我们看来 它的运动轨迹是逆向的
[14:27] We think it’s a type of inverse radiation triggered by nuclear fission. 我们认为这是一种核裂变引发的逆向辐射
[14:31] You didn’t make it? 这不是你们造出来的
[14:31] No, we don’t know how yet. 不是 我们还不知道要如何造
[14:33] So, where’d it come from? 那这是哪来的
[14:34] Someone’s manufacturing them in the future. 有人在未来制造它们
[14:37] They’re streaming back at us. 然后逆时间回到了我们这里
[14:39] Try it. 试试看
[14:47] You have to have dropped it. 你得已经把它放下了才行
[15:01] How can it move before I touch it? 我还没碰到它 它怎么就动了
[15:03] From your point of view, you caught it. 从你的角度看 你是接住了它
[15:06] But from the bullet’s point of view, you dropped it. 但从子弹的角度看 你是放下了它
[15:08] But cause comes before effect. 但应该是先有因后有果
[15:10] No, that’s just the way we see time. 不 这只是我们的时间观念
[15:13] Well, what about free will? 那还存在自由意志吗
[15:15] That bullet wouldn’t have moved if you hadn’t put your hand there. 如果你不把手放在那里 子弹也不会动
[15:18] Either way we run the tape, you made it happen. 不管正放还是倒放 都是你让这件事发生的
[15:22] Don’t try to understand it. 别试图去理解
[15:25] Feel it. 去感受
[15:37] Instinct. 凭直觉
[15:39] Got it. 明白了
[15:45] Why does it feel so strange? 为什么感觉这么奇怪
[15:49] You’re not shooting the bullet, 因为你不是在射子弹
[15:51] you’re catching it. 而是在接子弹
[15:58] I’ve seen this type of ammunition before. 我之前见过这种子弹
[16:00] In the field? 执行任务时吗
[16:01] I was almost hit. 我差点被击中了
[16:02] Then you were exceedingly lucky. 那你真是格外幸运
[16:05] An inverted bullet passing through your body would be devastating. 被逆向子弹击中会造成重伤
[16:08] Not pretty. 很惨的
[16:11] These look like today’s. 这些像是现代的子弹
[16:12] They may have been made today 虽然它们是现代制造的
[16:13] and inverted years from now. 但在多年后被逆转了
[16:15] Where did you get them? 你从哪弄到的
[16:16] Came with the wall. I was assigned it, 那面墙上的 我负责研究它
[16:17] like all the material I’m studying here. 我还研究这里其它很多材料
[16:20] Do you have an analysis on the metals? 你做过金属分析吗
[16:22] Sure. Why? 当然 怎么了
[16:23] The mixture of alloys can tell me where they might have been made. 合金成分也许能告诉我子弹是在哪里制造的
[16:26] Look… 听着
[16:29] I’m not seeing Armageddon here. 这看起来不算什么世界末日
[16:33] The bullet may not seem like much, but it’s a simple machine. 子弹看起来不算什么 但机器很好操控
[16:36] Lead bullet, brass casing, gunpowder. 铅弹 黄铜弹壳 火药
[16:39] If they can invert that, 如果他们能逆转子弹
[16:40] I see no reason they couldn’t invert pretty much anything. 应该就能逆转一切事物
[16:43] Even a nuclear weapon can only affect our future. 即便是核武器 也只能影响我们的未来
[16:46] An inverted weapon might be able to affect our past as well. 但逆向武器也许还能影响我们的过去
[16:53] Now that we know what to look for, 明确目标后
[16:55] we’re finding more and more inverted material. 我们找到了越来越多的逆向材料
[16:58] Remnants of complex objects. 复杂物件的残片
[17:04] What do you think we’re seeing? 你觉得这些是什么
[17:08] The detritus of a coming war. 一场未来战争的碎片
[17:29] – Yep? – We live in a twilight world. -喂 -我们活在暮光之界
[17:31] No friends at dusk. I was told you left the building. 黄昏之时无故人 他们说你死了
[17:33] Even the dead need allies. 即便是死人也需要盟友
[17:35] Specifically? 有什么具体要求
[17:37] I need an assist in Mumbai. I need to get to Sanjay Singh. 我在孟买需要帮手 我要见桑杰·辛格
[17:40] Singh? 辛格
[17:41] He never leaves his house. And his house is… 他从不离开他家 而他家是…
[17:43] – his house. – Yes, it is. -他的地盘 -确实
[17:45] I’m looking right at it. 我正看着呢
[17:46] I’ll see who’s on deck. 我看看谁能去
[17:48] Bombay Yacht Club in two hours. 两小时后去孟买游艇俱乐部
[18:03] It seems you need an introduction to 听说你急需
[18:04] a prominent Mumbai local on short notice. 见一位孟买名人
[18:08] I’m Neil. 我是尼尔
[18:09] I need an audience with Sanjay Singh. 我要见桑杰·辛格
[18:14] That’s not possible. 那不可能
[18:15] Ten minutes tops. 最多十分钟就行
[18:18] Time isn’t the problem. 时间不是问题
[18:20] It’s getting out alive that’s the problem. 问题是能不能活着出来
[18:26] Would you take a child hostage? A woman? 你会不会抓小孩当人质 女人呢
[18:29] If I had to. 有必要的话
[18:30] I’m not looking to make much noise here. 我不想搞出太大动静
[18:33] Yes? 您好
[18:34] Vodka tonic. And a Diet Coke. 伏特加汤力 还有健怡可乐
[18:39] What? 怎么了
[18:41] You never drink on the job. 你出任务时从不喝酒
[18:42] You’re well-informed. 你知道得真多
[18:44] Well, pays to be in our profession. 干我们这行就得这样
[18:48] Well, I prefer soda water. 我更喜欢苏打水
[18:52] No, you don’t. 你才不喜欢
[18:54] How’s your parachuting? 你会跳伞吗
[18:56] I broke an ankle during basic training. 接受基础训练时我扭伤了脚
[18:58] Singh’s house isn’t tall enough to parachute off of. 辛格的房子不够高 不能跳伞离开
[19:02] It’s bungee-jumpable. 可以蹦极跳
[19:03] I don’t think “bungee-jumpable” is a word. 有”蹦极跳”这个词吗
[19:06] It may not be a word, 可能没这个词
[19:06] but it may be our only way out of that place. 但这可能是我们离开的唯一方法
[19:10] Or into it, for that matter. 这么说来 也可以这样进去
[19:51] I know you’re tired. I’m also very tired. 我知道你累了 我也很累
[20:56] Stay back. 退后
[20:58] I was almost taken out by a very 我在乌克兰差点被一种
[20:59] unusual type of ammunition in Ukraine. 不寻常的子弹击中
[21:02] I want to know who supplied it. 我想知道那是谁提供的
[21:05] My name is Sanjay. 我叫桑杰
[21:06] And you are? 你是
[21:08] No chitchat? 不能聊两句吗
[21:11] There’s no one at the other end. 不会有人回应的
[21:12] No one who’s gonna help you, anyway. 总之没人会来救你们的
[21:16] Don’t let it get cold. 趁热吃啊
[21:19] Why should I know who supplied it? 我怎么知道是谁提供的
[21:21] Combination of metals is unique to India. 合金成分是印度独有的
[21:24] If it’s from India, it’s from you. 如果产自印度 那就是你的
[21:26] – Fine assumption. – Deduction. -不错的猜测 -是推理
[21:27] Deduction, then. 就算是推理吧
[21:29] Look, my friend… 这位朋友
[21:31] guns are never conducive to a productive negotiation. 枪从来都不能促进有成效的谈判
[21:34] I’m not the man they send to negotiate. 我不是被派来谈判的
[21:38] Or the man they send to make deals. 也不是被派来做交易的
[21:40] But I am the man people talk to. 但有话可以直接告诉我
[21:44] I can’t. 不行
[21:46] I can’t tell you. 我不能告诉你
[21:47] You’re an arms dealer, friend. 你是个军火商 朋友
[21:48] This may be the easiest trigger I’ve ever had to pull. 干掉你我可一点都不会良心不安
[21:52] To say anything about a client 透露任何客户的信息
[21:54] would violate the tenets he lives by. 会违反他奉行的信条
[21:57] If tenets are important to you, then you can tell me. 如果你这么在乎信条 那你可以告诉我
[22:00] Everything. 一切
[22:02] Not while you have a gun to my husband’s head. 除非你不再拿枪指着我丈夫的头
[22:05] Sanjay, make a drink for our guest, please. 桑杰 请给我们的客人倒杯酒
[22:09] Cheers. 干杯
[22:10] Priya. 我是普丽娅
[22:13] This is your operation? 你才是老大
[22:15] A masculine front in a man’s world has its uses. 在男人的世界里 找个男人撑场面自有其用处
[22:18] The dealer you’re looking for is Andrei Sator. 你要找的军火商是安德烈·萨托尔
[22:20] The Russian oligarch. 那个俄罗斯寡头
[22:21] – You know him? – Not personally. -你认识他吗 -我听说过
[22:23] Made his billions in gas. 他靠天然气成为亿万富翁
[22:26] Moved to London. Said to be on the outs with Moscow. 他搬到了伦敦 据说和莫斯科那边闹僵了
[22:29] Very good. 不错
[22:31] Except the gas he made his billions from was actually plutonium. 但让他发家的其实不是天然气 而是钚
[22:34] None of which explains how or why 但这些都不能解释你是如何以及为什么
[22:36] you sold him inverted munitions. 卖给他逆向子弹
[22:38] When I sold him the rounds, they were perfectly ordinary. 我把子弹卖给他时 还都是普通的子弹
[22:41] So how did he get them inverted? 那他是怎么把让子弹逆转
[22:43] We believe he’s functioning as some sort of a broker. 我们认为他充当的是中间人
[22:46] Between our time and the future. 连接现在和未来
[22:50] He can communicate with the future? 他能和未来沟通吗
[22:51] We all do, don’t we? 我们都能 不是吗
[22:53] E-mails, credit cards, texts. 电子邮件 信用卡 短信
[22:55] Anything that goes into the record speaks directly to the future. 任何记录在案的东西都能传递到未来
[22:59] The question is, can the future speak back? 问题是 未来能否回复
[23:03] And I’m supposed to find out? 我应该去查清楚吗
[23:05] To get anywhere near Sator would take a fresh-faced protagonist. 要想接近萨托尔 就需要一个新主角
[23:10] And you are fresh as a daisy. 而你就像雏菊一样新鲜
[23:12] Get close. 接近他
[23:13] Find out what he’s receiving and how. 看看他收到了什么 怎么收到的
[23:16] Is it safe to involve British Intelligence? 可以让英国情报部门参与吗
[23:18] I have a contact who’s out of Sator’s reach. 我有个萨托尔碰不了的线人
[23:27] You must’ve had a plan for getting out. 你一定有脱身的计划吧
[23:30] Not one I love. 但不是我钟意的计划
[23:55] May I help you, sir? 先生 有什么需要吗
[23:56] I’m Mr. Crosby’s lunch. 我和克罗斯比先生约了午餐
[23:58] I presume you mean Sir Michael Crosby’s lunch. 你指的是迈克尔·克罗斯比爵士吧
[24:01] Presume away. 差不多吧
[24:02] If you’ll follow me. 请跟我来
[24:08] Started without you. Hope you don’t mind. 没等你来就开始吃了 希望你不介意
[24:11] I’ll catch up. 我会赶上的
[24:13] Same for me, please. 请给我一样的
[24:15] I’ll send the waiter. 我去叫服务员
[24:16] No, just pass on the order. 不 直接点就行了
[24:19] I gather you have an interest in a certain Russian national. 我猜你对一位俄罗斯公民有些兴趣
[24:21] Anglo-Russian. So I have to watch my step. 英俄双籍人士 所以我得小心为上
[24:24] Indeed. He’s tapped into the intelligence services. 的确 他是情报部门的线人
[24:27] I’ve warned them he’s feeding them rubbish, but… 我警告过他们 他的情报不可靠 但是
[24:30] they don’t seem to care. 他们似乎并不在乎
[24:32] Tell me about him. 跟我讲讲他
[24:33] I assume you’re familiar with the Soviet-era secret cities. 我想你对苏联时期的秘密城市很熟悉吧
[24:37] Closed cities, not shown on maps. 封闭的城市 地图上没有标识
[24:39] Built around sensitive industries. 建在敏感产业周围
[24:41] Most of them have been opened up and renamed as regular towns. 其中大部分已经开放 并改名成为普通城镇
[24:44] Not the one Sator grew up in. 但萨托尔的家乡并没有
[24:46] Stalsk-12. 斯达尔斯克12
[24:48] In the ’70s, it had a population of about 200,000. 在70年代 它的人口大约有20万
[24:51] Thought to be abandoned. 据说被废弃了
[24:52] Abandoned? 废弃
[24:53] Some kind of accident. 出了某种事故
[24:55] After which it was used for underground tests. 后来就成了地下核试验基地
[24:57] Two weeks ago, same day as the Kiev opera siege, 两周前 基辅歌剧院被围攻的同一天
[25:01] we spotted a detonation in northern Siberia, 我们在西伯利亚北部检测到了爆炸
[25:04] just where Stalsk-12 was. 就在斯达尔斯克12的旧址
[25:06] Sator emerged from this blank spot on the map 萨托尔从地图上的这片空白中出现
[25:10] with ambition… 怀着雄心壮志
[25:12] and enough money to buy his way into the British establishment. 还有足够的钱跻身英国权势集团
[25:15] Through his wife? 通过他的妻子
[25:16] Katherine Barton. Oldest niece of Sir Frederick Barton. 凯瑟琳·巴顿 弗雷德里克·巴顿爵士的大侄女
[25:19] She works at Shipley’s. Met Sator at an auction. 她在希普利拍卖行工作 在拍卖会上认识了萨托尔
[25:21] A happy marriage? 婚姻幸福吗
[25:22] Practically estranged. 实际上分居了
[25:25] Well, how do I get to Sator? 我该怎么接近萨托尔
[25:26] Well, through her, of course. 当然得通过她
[25:27] You may have an inflated idea of my powers of seduction. 你可能过高估计了我的吸引力
[25:30] Hardly. 你没希望
[25:33] We have an ace in the hole. 我们有一张隐藏的王牌
[25:37] You’re carrying a Goya in a Harrods bag. 你把戈耶的画装在购物袋里
[25:40] It’s a fake by a Spaniard named Arepo. 这是一个名叫阿雷柏的西班牙人画的赝品
[25:43] One of two we’ve confiscated from 是我们从伯尔尼的一个贪污犯那里
[25:44] an embezzler in Bern. 没收的两幅中的一幅
[25:46] What happened to the other one? 另一幅呢
[25:47] It turned up at Shipley’s. Authenticated by Katherine Barton. 进了希普利拍卖行 由凯瑟琳·巴顿鉴定过
[25:51] Put on auction. 进行了拍卖
[25:52] And who do you think bought it? 你觉得是谁拍下了
[25:54] Her husband? 她丈夫
[25:57] Does she know it’s a forgery? 她知道那是赝品吗
[25:59] Oh, it’s hard to say. 不好说
[26:00] Rumor has it that she and Arepo were close. 有传言说她和阿雷柏关系亲密
[26:07] Look, no offense, 无意冒犯
[26:09] but in this world, when someone is claiming to be a billionaire… 但在这个世界上 你若想自称是亿万富翁
[26:14] Brooks Brothers won’t cut it. 穿廉价西装可不行
[26:17] I’m assuming I’m on a budget. 我也是想节约开支
[26:18] Save the world, then we’ll balance the books. 先拯救世界 再平衡收支
[26:21] Can I recommend a tailor? 需要我推荐一位裁缝吗
[26:23] I’ll manage. 我自己找吧
[26:24] You British don’t have a monopoly on snobbery, you know. 你们英国人可没有以貌取人的专属权
[26:27] Well, not a monopoly. 不算专属权吧
[26:28] More of a controlling interest. 更像是控股权
[26:32] Could you box that up for me? 能帮我打包吗
[26:34] Certainly not. 当然不能
[26:36] Goodbye, Sir Michael. 再见 迈克尔爵士
[26:47] 西北三区加农街
[27:10] How can I help, sir? 有什么需要吗 先生
[27:15] Sorry, I wasn’t notified of any appointments, Mr… 抱歉 我没有接到任何预约通知 你是…
[27:19] Goya. 戈耶
[27:20] Mr. Goya. 戈耶先生
[27:21] No. I’m told you’re the person to see about Goya. 不 我听说你是鉴定戈耶的最佳人选
[27:27] That’s extraordinary. 这太美妙了
[27:33] What’s it worth? 它值多少钱
[27:36] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 先别急
[27:39] Lots of work to do before any kind of valuation. 在估价之前 要进行很多鉴定
[27:43] Provenance, microscopic examination, X-rays. 溯源 显微镜检查 X光检查
[27:47] But what does your heart tell you? 但你的直觉呢
[27:54] Sir, where did you say you acquired this drawing? 您刚才说这幅画从哪里入手的
[27:56] Tomas Arepo. 托马斯·阿雷柏
[28:01] I bought my Goya for cents on a dollar 我从一个愤怒的瑞士银行家那里
[28:03] from an irate Swiss banker. 低价买下了这幅戈耶的画
[28:05] Traced it back to Arepo, then realized I scored a bargain 我追溯到阿雷柏 然后他告诉我是谁付了大价钱
[28:08] when he told me who paid top dollar 拍了他的另一幅画
[28:09] for another one of his pictures. 我才发现我捡了个便宜
[28:10] – Your husband. – Where’s your bargain? -是你丈夫 -你捡了什么便宜
[28:13] Your drawing’s an obvious fake. 你的画显然是赝品
[28:14] My drawing’s a very good fake. 我的画是一副逼真的赝品
[28:16] You know that better than anyone. 你比任何人都清楚
[28:18] The information’s the bargain. 这个信息就是我捡的便宜
[28:21] The information that I helped defraud my own husband? 我帮助别人欺骗我自己丈夫的信息
[28:23] He and I are in related businesses, 我和你丈夫算是同行
[28:25] but he’s a very hard man to meet. 但是想和他结交很难
[28:26] If you and I were to make an arrangement… 如果你我能达成交易…
[28:28] Arrangement? 交易
[28:29] You mean blackmail. 你这是勒索
[28:31] Don’t be afraid of the word. 别怕用这个词
[28:32] My husband isn’t. 我丈夫就不怕
[28:34] I’m sorry to tell you he got there first. 很遗憾告诉你 他已经知道了
[28:36] He knows? And he’s never done anything about it? 他知道吗 他什么反应也没有吗
[28:38] Why would he? 为什么要有反应
[28:39] He paid $9 million for it. 他花了九百万美元
[28:41] Barely cover the cost of the holiday he just forced us on. 跟他逼我们陪他度假的花费差不多
[28:44] Where’d you go, Mars? 你们去哪度假 火星吗
[28:46] Vietnam, on our yacht. His yacht. 越南 坐我们的游艇 他的游艇
[28:50] You’ve got the suit. The shoes, the watch. 你准备了西装 鞋子 手表
[28:54] Think you’re a little out of your depth. 但我看你还是有点力不从心
[28:56] People who’ve amassed fortunes, like your husband’s, 像你丈夫那样敛财的人
[29:00] generally aren’t okay with being cheated out of any of it. 通常都不会容忍别人骗他的钱
[29:09] The drawing is his hold over me. 那幅画是他控制我的把柄
[29:15] He threatened me with police. Prison. The works. 他用报警和坐牢那一套来威胁我
[29:23] He controls me. 他控制着我
[29:24] My contact with my son. Everything. 控制我见儿子 所有一切
[29:27] Leaving would never have been easy but now it’s impossible. 想离开他本就不易 而现在已不可能
[29:32] You can’t fight. 不能反抗
[29:35] Just beg. 只能哀求
[29:39] In Vietnam, I tried to love him again. 在越南 我试着再次去爱他
[29:41] Thought if there was love there, he might give me my son back. 我想如果还有爱 他可能会把儿子还给我
[29:44] We sat on that bloody boat watching the sunsets, 我们坐在那艘破船上看日落
[29:49] imitating some earlier time in our lives. 重温我们过去的生活
[29:51] He seemed happy, so I asked him. 他看起来很高兴 所以我问他了
[29:54] And he made me an offer. 他给我提了一个条件
[29:56] He’d let me go if I agreed never to see my son again. 如果我同意再也不见儿子 他就会放过我
[30:03] I expressed myself. I took Max ashore. 我发泄情绪 带麦克斯上岸了
[30:06] He called us, contrite. 他打电话给我们道歉
[30:09] And when we got back, 我们回去时
[30:10] I glimpsed some other woman diving off the boat, 我瞥见一个女人从那艘船上一跃而下
[30:12] and he’d vanished. 他则不见踪影
[30:16] I never felt such envy. 我从没如此嫉妒过
[30:18] You don’t seem the jealous type. 你看起来不像是会妒忌的人
[30:20] Of her freedom. 我妒忌她的自由
[30:25] You know how I dream of just diving off that boat? 你知道我多么渴望从那艘船上一跃而下吗
[30:28] But you share a son. 但你们还有一个儿子
[30:30] That’s my life now. 这就是我的现实
[30:33] Did you know the drawing was a fake? 你当时知道那幅画是赝品吗
[30:35] No. 不知道
[30:35] Tomas and I became close, maybe too close. 我和托马斯关系亲密 也许太亲密了
[30:38] I failed. 我失误了
[30:39] Andrei can’t conceive of failure, only betrayal. 安德烈不相信失误 他只懂得背叛
[30:42] But I didn’t betray my husband. 但我没有背叛我丈夫
[30:44] Retrospect, maybe I missed my chance. 回想起来 也许我错失了良机
[30:46] And he let Arepo walk free. 然后他放阿雷柏走了
[30:48] If you’d actually met Arepo as you claimed, 如果你真如你所说见过阿雷柏
[30:51] you’d understand he no longer walks anywhere. 你就会知道他已经不能走路了
[30:53] We spoke on the phone. 我们打电话谈的
[30:54] He can’t do that either. 他也没法打电话
[30:57] – Where’s the drawing? – Why? -画在哪里 -怎么了
[30:58] Get me an introduction. 介绍我认识你丈夫
[31:00] I’ll take the drawing out of the equation. 我就让画消失
[31:02] No picture, no prosecution, no more hold over you. 没有画 就没法起诉 你就没有把柄了
[31:06] I might just be your second chance. 我可能就是你的第二次机会
[31:07] No, I don’t need redemption. 不 我不需要拯救
[31:10] At betrayal. 我是指背叛的机会
[31:17] Friends of your husband’s? 你丈夫的朋友吗
[31:19] You knew this was going to happen? 你知道会这样
[31:21] Don’t worry, they won’t kill you. 别担心 他们不会杀了你的
[31:23] Andrei dislikes tangling 安德烈不喜欢
[31:24] with local law enforcement on that level. 为这种事和当地执法机关纠缠
[31:26] You must’ve really not liked the look of me. 你肯定是特别不喜欢我的装束
[31:29] The look of you’s fine. 你的装束没问题
[31:30] It’s best to get to the nasty part 最好赶紧把丑事做完
[31:31] before I care one way or the other. 免得我之后不忍心
[31:34] There’s a number in your left coat pocket. 外套左边口袋里有个号码
[31:35] Don’t call from home. 别从家里打
[31:39] You won’t be taking my call. 你不会接我的电话了
[31:42] I might surprise you. 别小看我
[32:15] I ordered my hot sauce an hour ago. 我一小时前就点辣酱
[32:20] Can we get going? 我们能走了吗
[32:35] Please? 拜托
[32:37] He wants you to see. 他要你亲眼看看
[33:04] And he gets what he wants. 他总能得偿所愿
[33:13] Not always, apparently. 显然不是每次都是
[33:21] Anna says we’re going to Pompeii and see lava. 安娜说我们要去庞贝 去看熔岩
[33:24] We will. We’ll go together. 对 我们一起去
[33:26] I’ll be there, too! 我也会去
[33:48] Told you I’d surprise you. 我说了别小看我
[33:51] He’s a cute kid. 他真可爱
[33:52] He’s everything. 他是我的一切
[33:56] Where’s the drawing? 画在哪里
[33:58] Oslo. At the airport. 奥斯陆 在机场
[34:00] The airport? 机场
[34:01] Do you know what a Freeport is? 你知道自由港是什么吗
[34:04] A storage facility for art that was acquired… 是用来储存购得的艺术品…
[34:06] But not yet taxed. 但这些艺术品还未缴税
[34:08] We started a network. 我们构建了一个网络
[34:11] Rotas, this construction company, built them. 建筑公司罗塔斯造这些设施
[34:13] I brought in the clients. 我介绍客户
[34:14] The facilities are tax havens. 这些设施是避税天堂
[34:14] 自由港
[34:16] The clients can view their investments without importing them, 客户无需报关就能欣赏自己的投资
[34:19] so they avoid paying tax. 这样就可以避税
[34:21] It’s sorta like a transit lounge for art? 就像是艺术品中转站
[34:24] Art, antiquities. 艺术品 古董
[34:25] – Anything of value, really. – Anything? -任何值钱的东西 -任何东西
[34:27] Anything legal. 只要合法就行
[34:29] But it’s not unlike the Swiss banking system. 但它和瑞士银行系统不无相似之处
[34:31] Opaque. 不透明
[34:34] As I’m sure you are aware, most Freeports are just warehouses. 您肯定也明白 大部分自由港其实就是仓库
[34:38] But here we ensure that you can actually enjoy… 但我们保证您在这里可以真正享有…
[34:40] Rotas has assets in the Oslo Freeport. I’m guessing it’s there. 罗塔斯在奥斯陆自由港有些资产 我猜画在那里
[34:43] And this way to the vaults! 保险库在这边
[34:45] Guessing? 你猜
[34:46] Guessing? 她猜
[34:47] We make trips there four, five times a year. 我们一年去那里四五次
[34:49] – To view art? – And whatever it is he does. -去看艺术品吗 -还有其他勾当
[34:52] Turns out art’s of no importance to Andrei. 其实安德烈根本不在乎艺术
[34:55] But the Freeports are. 但他在乎自由港
[34:58] The structure of the vaults is based on the Pentagon. 保险库的结构是基于五角大楼设计的
[35:00] Each vault a separate structure within the others. 每个保险库都是独立的
[35:03] Damage to one structure won’t compromise the others. 一个保险库受损不会影响到其它保险库
[35:17] Some of our clients opt for biometric access, straight in… 有些客户选择生物验证 可以从停机坪
[35:23] off the tarmac. 直接进来
[35:25] From the terminal? 从航站楼吗
[35:26] From their private planes. 从他们的私人飞机
[35:29] Of course. 当然了
[35:31] Our logistics department ships to and from 我们的物流部门在全世界
[35:33] any other Freeport in the world 各个自由港之间运送货物
[35:33] 奥斯陆 塔林
[35:34] without customs inspection. 无需经过海关检查
[35:35] 塔林 奥斯陆
[35:37] What are you hoping to find in there? 你想去那里找什么
[35:38] You really wanna know? 你真想知道
[35:40] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[35:42] Bring some lead-lined gloves. 带上衬铅手套
[35:44] Jesus. 天啊
[35:46] It’s nuclear. 是核武器
[35:47] When you’re on the tour, 你参观的时候
[35:49] pay attention to the fire precautions. 留意防火设施
[35:53] Documents are vulnerable to… 文件特别怕…
[35:54] Fire? Absolutely! 火灾吗 当然了
[35:55] No, I was going to say water damage from the sprinkler systems. 不 我是想说怕被喷水器淋湿
[35:58] We don’t use sprinklers. 我们不用喷水器
[36:00] The facility is flooded with halide gas, 这个设施几秒内就能用
[36:03] displacing all the air within seconds. 卤素气体置换掉所有空气
[36:06] Can you show me? 你能演示一下吗
[36:07] If I did, we’d suffocate. 我们会窒息的
[36:11] What about the staff? 那员工怎么办
[36:12] Halide only fills the vaults, 卤素气体只会灌入保险库
[36:13] they just have to get into either corridor, 员工只要随便进一个走廊就行
[36:15] and there is a 10-second warning. 并且警报会在释放气体前十秒响起
[36:18] At least you give them 10 seconds. 至少还给他们留了十秒
[36:20] Well, sir, our clients use us because we have no priorities 先生 客户选择我们正是因为对我们而言
[36:24] above their property. 客户的财产高于一切
[36:26] Blimey. 天啊
[36:27] All doors are fireproof. 所有门都是防火的
[36:28] Hydraulic closers, simple key and electronic triggers. 液压闭门器 简单的钥匙和电子触发装置
[36:31] Surprisingly easy once there’s a lockdown. 一旦设施封锁 就特别容易打开
[36:33] Why a lockdown? 为什么要封锁
[36:35] Power switches to fail-safes, sealing the outer doors, 电力系统会跳至自动保险状态 封闭外部的门
[36:38] but inner doors revert to factory settings. 但内部的门会恢复成出厂设置
[36:41] And pickable locks. 就可以把锁撬开
[36:43] It’s child’s play, really. 轻而易举 真的
[36:44] Child’s play? 轻而易举
[36:45] They’re inside airport security. 他们在机场安保系统之内
[36:46] They have to worry about climate control, not armed raids. 他们要操心控制温度和湿度 而非武装抢劫
[36:50] So, how do we get enough firepower through the perimeter 我们要怎么用足够的火力突破外围警戒
[36:52] to trigger the lockdown procedure? 以触发封锁程序
[36:56] Back wall of the Freeport. 自由港的后墙
[36:58] You’ve got something? 你有主意了
[37:00] Not gonna like it. 你不会喜欢的
[37:02] You wanna crash a plane? 你想用飞机撞上去
[37:04] Well, not from the air. Don’t be so dramatic. 不是从空中坠毁 别那么夸张
[37:06] I want to run a jet off the taxiway 我想让一架飞机冲出跑道
[37:09] and breach the rear wall and start a fire. 撞毁后墙 引发火灾
[37:13] Well, how big a plane? 要多大的飞机
[37:16] Well, that part is a little dramatic. 这部分是有点夸张
[37:20] This is Mahir. 他是马希尔
[37:23] His team’ll work the plane. 他的团队会搞定飞机
[37:24] There can’t be passengers. 飞机上不能有乘客
[37:25] Norsk Freight. 挪威货运
[37:27] They use the hangar on the west side of the Freeport. 他们用的是自由港西边的机库
[37:29] You want to crash a transport plane? What about the crew? 你想撞毁一架货机 机组成员怎么办
[37:32] We pop the slides, chuck ’em off. 我们会放下滑梯 把他们赶下去
[37:33] On the move? 在滑行中吗
[37:35] What’s the problem? They’ll be fine. 有什么问题 他们不会有事的
[37:37] Well, it seems bold. 这似乎有点冒险
[37:39] Bold I’m fine with. I thought you were gonna say nuts. 冒险还行 我以为你会说这是疯了
[37:42] And if you get caught? 要是你们被抓住呢
[37:43] We won’t. 不会的
[37:44] And if you do? 假如呢
[37:46] Everyone assumes terrorism, but no one’s died, 大家会以为是恐怖袭击 但没人死亡
[37:48] so swift extradition then lost in the system. 所以快速引渡一下 就人间蒸发了
[37:51] It’ll barely make the news. 新闻都不一定会提及
[37:53] Oh, depends on the size of your explosion. 这要看爆炸的规模
[37:56] Well, actually, the gold bars might get some play. 实际上 金条可能也要出镜一下
[37:58] Gold bars? 金条
[38:00] Norsk Freight ships Treasury gold once a month. 挪威货运每个月都会给财政部运一次金条
[38:02] Blow the back. Drop it out on the runway. 把机尾炸了 把金条倒在跑道上
[38:05] No one will be looking at the building. I guarantee you. 没人会注意到自由港 我保证
[38:12] The space in the center of the pentagon is too big. 五角设施中心的空间太大了
[38:14] There’s something there. 那里肯定有什么
[38:16] Can’t figure it out, it’s just not marked. 猜不出 根本没有标记
[38:20] That’s 45 seconds. 憋了45秒
[38:22] Ample. 足够了
[38:23] Won’t you be running? 要是跑起来呢
[38:26] All right, it’s your turn. 好了 轮到你了
[38:27] Start packing. 开始装箱
[38:45] Gentlemen, if you would, through the detector, please. 先生们 请过安检门
[38:52] Sir? 给您
[38:55] And, sir. 还有您
[39:04] I can offer you, perhaps, a coffee, water? 要来杯咖啡或者水吗
[39:07] No, I’ll take an espresso. 我来杯浓缩咖啡
[39:08] – Sir? – No, thank you. -您呢 -不用了 谢谢
[39:10] Excellent. 好的
[39:21] Is everybody on this plane vegetarian? 这飞机上的人都吃素吗
[39:23] Because all I got here is vegetarian. 因为这里全是素食
[39:27] So that looks like meat, 这个看着像肉
[39:28] but I think that looks vegetarian. 但那个像是素食
[39:31] I think they both look vegetarian. 我觉得都像是素食
[39:32] I don’t really know. It’s confusing, ya know? 不知道 真奇怪
[39:35] Okay. 好了
[39:43] This way, gentlemen. 这边 先生们
[40:00] Gentlemen, your assigned compartment. 先生们 你们的储藏室
[40:13] Carry on. Not the radio. 继续开 别碰无线电
[40:22] Let’s go. 出来
[40:54] Yoga. 瑜伽
[41:00] Let’s go! Now! 下去 快点
[41:33] Go, go, go! 快快快
[42:09] Right. 好吧
[42:26] You said 10 seconds, right? 你说过有十秒 对吧
[43:48] There’s someone in here with us. 这里还有其他人
[44:05] – Need a hand? – Actually, yes. -需要帮忙吗 -确实需要
[44:35] Don’t touch them! 别碰
[44:37] The hell happened here? 这里到底发生了什么
[44:44] It hasn’t happened yet. 还没发生
[47:05] Don’t kill him! 别杀他
[47:07] We need to know if we’ve been compromised. 得搞清楚我们有没有暴露
[47:12] Why are you here? 你为什么来这里
[47:14] Who are you? 你是谁
[47:16] How’d you know we’d be here? 你怎么知道我们会来
[47:33] We need to go. 我们得走了
[47:40] What happened to the other guy? 另一个家伙呢
[47:43] Took care of him. 搞定了
[47:59] Well, I’ve seen too much. 我知道的太多了
[48:01] I’m still alive, which must mean you’ve decided to trust me. 我还活着 这意味着你决定相信我
[48:04] Or maybe I lost my edge. 也许我已锐气不再
[48:06] Edge is still intact. 你还是宝刀未老
[48:09] There’s a cold war. 有一场冷战
[48:11] Nuclear? 核战争吗
[48:13] Temporal. 时间之战
[48:15] Time travel? 时间旅行吗
[48:16] No. 不
[48:18] Technology that can invert an object’s entropy. 有一种技术可以逆转物体的熵
[48:22] You mean reverse chronology. 你是说逆转时间顺序
[48:23] Like Feynman and Wheeler’s notion that a positron is an electron 就是费曼和惠勒的观点 正电子是在时间中
[48:26] moving backwards in time? 逆行的电子
[48:27] Sure, that’s exactly what I meant. 没错 我就是这个意思
[48:29] I have a master’s in physics. 我有物理学硕士学位
[48:30] Well, try and keep up. 好 那你得跟上进度
[48:32] The implications of this are… 你的言下之意是…
[48:34] Beyond secret. 绝密
[48:35] Then why’d you bring me in? 那你为什么让我加入
[48:36] I thought we’d find a drawing and a couple boxes of bullets. 我以为我们会找到一幅画和几盒子弹
[48:39] Not as surprised as I was. 我比你更意外
[48:41] I’m going back to Mumbai to get some answers. 我要回孟买寻找答案
[48:45] I’ll set you up as a go-between. But remember, to you… 我会安排你做中间人 但别忘了 对你来说
[48:49] it’s all about plutonium. 钚才是最重要的
[48:52] And when we’re done, they’ll kill you. 我们完事之后 他们会杀了你
[48:54] Won’t you have to do that anyway? 无论如何你都要去吗
[48:56] I’d rather it be my decision. 我也希望我有得选
[48:58] So would I. 我也是
[49:00] I think. 也许吧
[49:13] Your work? 这是你干的吗
[49:13] 奥斯陆黄金运输机撞毁 是恐怖袭击 抢劫 还是两者兼具
[49:16] What did you find in the vaults? 你在保险库里发现了什么
[49:18] Two antagonists. One inverted. 两个对手 一个是逆时间的
[49:21] We took out the regular one, but the inverted one got away. 我们解决了正时间的那个 逆时间的那个跑了
[49:25] Both emerged at the same moment? 两个是同时出现的吗
[49:27] Yeah. 对
[49:29] They were the same person. 他们是同一个人
[49:31] Sator’s built a turnstile in that vault. 萨托尔在那个保险库里建了个旋转门
[49:33] Turnstile? 旋转门
[49:35] A machine for inverting. 逆转时序的机器
[49:37] You’ve told me that technology hasn’t been invented yet. 你说过那种技术还没发明出来
[49:40] It hasn’t. 是没有
[49:41] He’s been given it by the future. 是未来的人给他的
[49:42] For what? 为什么
[49:44] You have the best chance of finding out. 你最有可能找到答案
[49:48] – Have you met him? – I was close. -你见过他吗 -差点就见到了
[49:50] What if you have something he needs? 要是你有他需要的东西呢
[49:52] Such as? 比如呢
[49:53] Plutonium-241. 钚241
[49:56] Sator tried to lift the only loose 241 from under a CIA team 在基辅歌剧院围攻中 萨托尔想从中情局手里
[49:59] at the opera siege in Kiev. 夺取唯一流落在外的钚241
[50:01] He got the team. 他搞定了中情局小队
[50:03] Not the 241. 却没拿到钚241
[50:05] Who did? 谁拿到了
[50:05] Ukrainian Security Services. 乌克兰安全局
[50:07] It’s moving to Tallinn in a week. 一周后要转移到塔林
[50:10] Helping an arms dealer 我不能帮军火商
[50:11] steal weapons-grade plutonium is unacceptable, Priya. 盗取武器级别的钚 普丽娅
[50:16] I’m just gonna take him out. 我要干掉他
[50:17] No, no, no. Sator has to stay alive. 不不不 萨托尔必须活着
[50:19] He has to stay alive until we know his part in things. 他必须活着 直到搞清楚他扮演何种角色
[50:22] Leverage the situation, 利用这个形势
[50:24] without losing control of the 241. 同时不能失去钚241
[50:26] It’s too dangerous. 这太危险了
[50:28] A terrorist’s bomb, even one that can kill billions, 恐怖分子的炸弹就算能杀死数十亿人
[50:30] is nothing compared with what will happen 如果我们不阻止萨托尔
[50:32] if we don’t stop Sator. 造成的后果远比那严重
[50:33] From doing what? 什么后果
[50:35] We are being attacked by the future. 我们正遭受来自未来的袭击
[50:39] And Sator’s helping. You have to find out how. 萨托尔在帮他们 你得查出他是怎么做到的
[50:59] I saw the news from Oslo. Do you have the drawing? 我看到了奥斯陆的新闻 你拿到画了吗
[51:01] You don’t have to worry about it anymore. 你不用再担心画的事了
[51:03] You destroyed it? 你把它毁了吗
[51:05] I didn’t think you’d want it back. 我觉得你应该不想要了
[51:07] Does he know? 他知道吗
[51:08] Not yet. So sit tight. 还不知道 静观其变吧
[51:10] Sit tight? 静观其变
[51:11] Every day my son spends with that monster, 我儿子和那个魔鬼相处得越多
[51:12] he thinks a little less of me. 他就越讨厌我
[51:14] It won’t be long. 不会太久的
[51:15] In the meantime, introduce me. 与此同时 把我介绍给他
[51:18] As what? 以什么身份
[51:19] I’m a former first secretary from the American Embassy in Riyadh. 我曾任美国驻利亚德大使馆的一等秘书
[51:22] We met at a party last June. 我们去年6月在派对上认识的
[51:24] We were at a party in Riyadh, but I don’t think it was in June. 我们在利亚德参加过派对 但好像不是6月
[51:26] It was June 29th. 7:00 or 7:30. 是6月29日 7点或7点半
[51:28] Salmon was on the printed menu. 菜单上是三文鱼
[51:29] Swapped for sea bass on the night. 但那晚换成了鲈鱼
[51:31] Sator left early. That’s when we met. 萨托尔提前走了 然后你遇见了我
[51:33] I came into Shipley’s in London. 我在伦敦希普利拍卖行碰到了你
[51:34] You ran into me here 你又在这里碰到了我
[51:36] and wanna show me your yacht. 你想带我看你的游艇
[51:38] He’ll think we’re having an affair. 他会觉得我们俩有私情
[51:40] Then he’ll wanna meet me. 然后他就会想见我
[51:41] Or have you killed. 或者杀了你
[51:43] Let me worry about that. 这就不用你担心了
[51:45] Did I look worried? 我看着像担心吗
[51:48] Sleeps 70 with crew. 包括船员能乘载七十人
[51:49] Two helicopters. Missile defenses. 有两架直升机 导弹防御系统
[51:52] Afraid of pirates? 防海盗吗
[51:54] Andrei lives playing one government off the other. 安德烈的生计就是挑拨各国政府间的关系
[51:56] The day they turn, that’s his refuge. 一旦他们翻脸 这就是他的避难所
[51:58] May I join you? 我能跟你上船吗
[51:59] Not sure Volkov’s taking passengers just now. 沃尔科夫现在大概不载客
[52:02] Then we’ll take mine. 那就搭我的船吧
[52:38] Max! 麦克斯
[52:40] Who’s the American? 那个美国人是谁
[52:44] He’s a friend. 一个朋友
[52:45] The man from Shipley’s. 希普利拍卖行的那个
[52:48] Who you tried to have beaten up. 你想狠揍一顿的那个
[52:52] I ask again, who is he? 我再问一遍 他是谁
[52:57] We met in Riyadh last June at the American Embassy. 我们去年6月在美国驻利亚德大使馆认识的
[53:00] Good with fists for a diplomat. 作为外交官 拳脚有些太厉害了
[53:02] Paranoia’s your department, Andrei. 安德烈 你就喜欢疑神疑鬼
[53:04] He seems nice. I invited him to the dinner. 他看着人不错 我请他来吃晚餐
[53:08] Max? 麦克斯
[53:09] He’s visiting Pompeii and Herculaneum. 他去参观庞贝和赫库兰尼姆古城了
[53:12] You just sent him off? 你把他送走了
[53:14] I promised him I’d go with him. 我答应跟他一起去的
[53:16] I explained you were busy. 我跟他说了你正忙着
[53:20] With your friend. 见朋友
[53:43] Hey, easy, fella. 别乱摸 哥们
[53:45] Where I’m from, you buy me dinner first. 在我的家乡 你得先请我吃饭才行
[53:58] – Mr. Sator. – Don’t bother. -萨托尔先生 -别废话了
[54:02] Just tell me if you’ve slept with my wife yet. 告诉我 你跟我老婆上过床了吗
[54:05] Uh… No. 没有
[54:08] Not yet. 还没有
[54:10] How would you like to die? 你想怎么死
[54:13] Old. 老死
[54:14] You chose the wrong profession. 那你选错职业了
[54:18] There’s a walled garden up the road. 前面有个带围墙的花园
[54:20] We are going to take you there, cut your throat. 我们要把你带过去 割断喉咙
[54:23] Not across. In the middle, like a hole. 不是横着割 而是在中间开个洞
[54:26] Then we take your balls and we stuff them in the cut, 然后把你的蛋切下来塞在洞里
[54:29] block the windpipe. 堵住气管
[54:31] Complex. 真复杂
[54:32] It’s very gratifying to watch a man you don’t like 看着讨厌的人在窒息而死前
[54:35] try to pull his own balls out of his throat before he chokes. 挣扎着想把自己的蛋从喉咙里扯出来 很令人满足
[54:39] Is this how you treat all your guests? 这就是你的待客之道吗
[54:40] We’re finished. 我们说完了
[54:46] Do you like opera? 你喜欢歌剧吗
[54:54] Well? 你想说什么
[54:55] Not here. 不能在这说
[55:00] You sail? 你会驾驶帆船吗
[55:01] I’ve messed around on boats. 我上船玩过
[55:02] Be on the dock at 8:00 ready to do more than mess around. 明早8点来码头 不只是玩玩
[55:06] 8:00 a.m. 明早8点
[55:21] Max has missed too much school this year. 麦克斯今年缺太多课了
[55:24] I’m taking him back to England. 我要带他回英国
[55:25] The school won’t be okay with him missing so much of the term. 学校不会允许他这个学期缺这么多课的
[55:27] – Yes, they will. – Can I finish? -他们会允许的 -能听我说完吗
[55:30] You have all the trappings of a king. 你表面上看起来尊贵
[55:32] We both know you’re a grubby little man playing power games 但我们都知道你是个玩弄权术的卑鄙小人
[55:34] with a wife who doesn’t love you anymore. 控制着不再爱你的妻子
[55:37] You seem… 你今天似乎
[55:40] spirited today. 很有精神
[55:43] – Do I? – Yes, you do. -是吗 -是的
[55:52] Were you worried it had been destroyed? 你担心画被毁了吗
[55:55] Rest assured, instinct told me to remove it from the vault. 放心吧 我的直觉告诉我 把它从保险库取出来
[55:59] I’ve always had instincts about the future. 我对未来的直觉一向很准
[56:03] That’s how I built this life you no longer value. 所以我才能创造出这种生活 虽然你不再珍惜
[56:21] Sailing or diving? 驾船还是潜水
[56:40] Rising! 出水
[57:06] What do you know about opera? 歌剧院的事你知道多少
[57:09] In 2008, a remote Russian missile station 2008年 一个偏远的俄罗斯导弹基地
[57:12] was overwhelmed and held for a week. 遭到攻击并被占领了一周
[57:14] When the station was retaken, 这个导弹基地被夺回时
[57:17] 241 on one warhead was three quarters of a kilo lighter. 一个核弹头上的钚241少了0.75千克
[57:25] The missing 241 丢失的钚241
[57:27] surfaced at the opera house siege in Kiev on the 14th. 14日在基辅歌剧院围攻时出现了
[57:30] Coming about! 转向
[57:49] What do you propose? 你有什么提议
[57:53] Partnership. 合作
[57:54] I wouldn’t partner with you. 我可不跟你合作
[57:56] You can take care of yourself. You have no record. 你身手了得 查不清底细
[58:00] Someone in the arms trade, with training, 训练有素还会隐匿踪迹
[58:02] who knows how to cover his tracks. 这样的军火商
[58:04] Not that shocking. 一点也不稀奇
[58:05] For an intelligence agent. 不如说是特工
[58:08] Right! 右转
[58:12] Burn in hell, Andrei. 去死吧 安德烈
[58:21] You can’t jibe a boat like this! 你不能这么驾驶
[58:23] You can if you have to. 不行也得行
[58:52] – Kat… – Why didn’t you let him drown? -凯特 -你为什么不让他淹死
[58:54] I need him. 我需要他
[58:56] What, to sell guns? 帮你卖武器吗
[58:57] I’m not who you think I am. 我不是你想的那种人
[58:58] Well, that I know. 这我清楚
[58:59] He showed me the drawing. 他给我看了那幅画
[59:02] I’m sorry. I had to get close to him. 对不起 我必须接近他
[59:05] I don’t know what you think your husband does… 你也许不清楚你丈夫是做什么的
[59:07] Oh, we both know he’s an arms dealer. 我们都清楚他是军火商
[59:09] He’s so much more. 他远不止如此
[59:11] What, then? 那是什么
[59:12] Andrei Sator holds all of our lives in his hands, 安德烈·萨托尔掌握着全人类的性命
[59:15] not just yours. 不止你一个
[59:24] Mr. Sator wants to see you. 萨托尔先生要见你
[59:26] Okay. 好
[59:27] Now. 现在就去
[59:29] He wants to see me without pants? 他要我光着屁股去见他吗
[59:37] – Trust me. – Save it. -相信我 -得了吧
[59:39] I’m not falling for it twice. 我才不会上第二次当
[59:44] You have a better option? 你有更好的办法吗
[59:48] Whatever it takes to get what you want. 你为达成目的真是不择手段
[59:50] Not a second’s thought for me or my son. 丝毫没有考虑过我和我儿子
[59:57] What do you think he’s gonna do to me now? 你觉得他现在会把我怎么样
[1:00:11] Try not to use it. 尽量别用
[1:00:14] On anyone. 对谁都别用
[1:00:21] Enough. 行了
[1:00:26] See? Pulse of a man half my age. 看 我的心率和年轻人一样
[1:00:32] Drink with me. 陪我喝一杯
[1:00:36] It seems I now owe you my life. 看来我欠你一条命
[1:00:39] It’s nothing. 不值一提
[1:00:39] My life is not nothing. 我的命并非不值一提
[1:00:42] And I don’t like to be in debt. 我也不喜欢亏欠别人
[1:00:44] Then pay me. 那就报答我
[1:00:46] No retribution against your wife. 不要报复你妻子
[1:00:52] You think she released my harness? 你以为是她解开了我的安全索吗
[1:00:58] It was my own mistake. 是我自己疏忽大意
[1:01:00] Then help me steal the 241. 那就帮我偷走钚241
[1:01:02] I need resources. It’s weapons-grade plutonium. 我需要资源 那是武器级别的钚
[1:01:04] That means special handling, containment facilities… 意味着需要特殊手段 隔离设施…
[1:01:06] I know what it means. 我很清楚
[1:01:10] You lecture me about radiation? 我还需要你来教我辐射吗
[1:01:14] Andrei Sator, 我安德烈·萨托尔
[1:01:16] digging plutonium from the rubble of my city as a teenager. 十几岁就在家乡的废墟里挖钚了
[1:01:21] Where? 在哪里
[1:01:24] Stalsk-12. 斯达尔斯克12
[1:01:28] My home. 我的家乡
[1:01:32] One part of a warhead 核弹头的一部分
[1:01:34] exploded at ground level, scattering the others. 在地面爆炸 其余的碎片四处散落
[1:01:38] They needed people to find the plutonium. 他们需要人手来收集钚
[1:01:43] It became my first contract. 那是我的第一笔生意
[1:01:45] Nobody else even bid. They thought it was a death sentence. 没人跟我竞标 他们觉得那无异于送死
[1:01:51] But… 但是
[1:01:53] 安德烈·萨托尔
[1:01:54] one man’s probability of death… 一些人眼里的死路
[1:01:59] is another man’s possibility for a life. 就是其他人的活路
[1:02:05] I staked my claim in the new Russia. 我在全新的俄罗斯获得了独家开采权
[1:02:09] Even now, my company is the only one to operate in the ruins. 直至今日 也只有我的公司能在废墟中作业
[1:02:13] The 241 is being transported through northern Europe, 钚241正经由北欧被运输到
[1:02:17] on its way to the long-term nuclear storage depot in Trieste. 第里雅斯特的一个长期核储存库
[1:02:22] I’m told you have resources in Tallinn. 我听说你在塔林有资源
[1:02:29] Stay with us tonight. 今晚住下来
[1:02:31] I insist. 我坚持
[1:03:00] What do you want? 你想怎样
[1:03:02] We’re going to talk about today. 我们要谈谈今天的事
[1:03:05] No, we’re not. 不谈
[1:03:06] No? 不谈吗
[1:03:09] We’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[1:03:11] Don’t think for a second 你休想用对待
[1:03:12] you can treat me like you treat your other women. 其他那些女人的方式来对待我
[1:03:16] And, uh… 那么
[1:03:19] how do you imagine… 在你看来
[1:03:22] I treat these other women, huh? 我是怎么对待那些女人的
[1:03:24] You think I force them into conversation? 你以为我强迫她们谈话吗
[1:03:26] You wanna be quiet, fine. 你不想说话 没关系
[1:03:28] You can bite down on that. 咬紧这个就行了
[1:03:33] Even a soul as blank and brittle as yours needs a response. 就连你这种空虚易怒的人也需要得到回应
[1:03:38] Is fear and pain enough, Andrei? 恐惧和痛苦够不够 安德烈
[1:03:40] That’s all I have to offer you. 我对你仅剩这些感觉了
[1:03:41] Well, that will have to do, then. 那也只好将就了
[1:03:43] Why didn’t you just let me go? 你为什么不肯放过我
[1:03:46] Because… 因为
[1:03:50] if I can’t have you… 如果我无法拥有
[1:03:56] no one else can. 谁也别想得到
[1:04:00] And if you touch me, I scream so loud he hears. 你要是敢碰我 我就大声喊到他听见
[1:04:03] You think I let him interfere? 你觉得我会允许他来干涉吗
[1:04:05] If he tried, you’d have to kill him. 要是他来了 你除了杀他别无他法
[1:04:07] End of deal. 那交易就黄了
[1:04:10] So you leave me alone. 所以你离我远点
[1:04:14] Not now! 别来打扰
[1:06:36] Ninety-eight. Not bad for such exertion. 心率98 发力后这样还不赖
[1:06:51] He was at the window. 他在窗口偷看
[1:06:54] I was curious. 我只是好奇
[1:06:57] My property shouldn’t concern you. 你不该对我的钱财好奇
[1:07:00] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:07:02] How do you come by your information about the opera? 你是怎么得知歌剧院一事的
[1:07:04] You wouldn’t do business with 如果我不够机灵
[1:07:05] someone who wasn’t savvy enough to be recruited. 你就不会跟我做生意了
[1:07:08] Hell, the CIA provides two thirds 裂变材料市场的三分之二
[1:07:10] of the market for fissile material. 都是靠中情局支撑的
[1:07:11] They’re usually buying, not selling. 他们通常是买家 而非卖家
[1:07:15] But we do live in a twilight world. 不过我们活在暮光之界
[1:07:18] Is that Whitman? Pretty. 是惠特曼的吗 好诗
[1:07:20] Next warning’s a bullet in the brain. 下次警告就是一枪爆头了
[1:07:24] No balls in my throat? 不把我的蛋塞进我的喉咙了吗
[1:07:26] There will be no time for such things… 到了塔林就没时间
[1:07:29] in Tallinn. 搞这种事了
[1:07:31] You make your way there. I want Volkov on your team. 你自己想办法过去 带上沃尔科夫
[1:07:35] No. 不
[1:07:39] I spring the material. You pay me off. 我把材料弄到手 你付我钱
[1:07:43] Your wife does the exchange. 让你妻子来交易
[1:07:44] I never involve her in my business. 我从不让她插手生意
[1:07:45] Yeah, that’s why I trust her. 没错 所以我相信她
[1:07:48] Put him ashore. 送他上岸
[1:07:50] How do I contact you? 我怎么联系你
[1:07:51] You don’t. 不用联系
[1:07:52] How do you advance me the funds? 那你怎么付我定金
[1:07:58] Handle the plutonium better than that. 拿到钚的时候可别手滑
[1:08:11] What did you find on the gold? 金条上有发现吗
[1:08:12] No franks, no mold marks. Nothing. 没有印记 没有模具痕迹 毫无线索
[1:08:14] – How? – Dead drops. -怎么会这样 -藏匿处
[1:08:17] He buries his time capsule, transmits the location, 他埋下时间胶囊 传递位置信息
[1:08:20] then digs it up to collect the inverted materials they sent. 之后再把他们送来的逆向物品挖出来
[1:08:23] Seemingly instantaneous. Where’s he bury it? 瞬间就送到了 他会埋在哪里
[1:08:26] Some place that won’t be discovered for centuries. 几百年都不会被人发现的地方
[1:08:29] What did the soil samples show? 土样显示是哪里
[1:08:32] Northern Europe, Asia. 北欧 亚洲
[1:08:34] Radioactive. 有放射性
[1:08:35] Everything salvaged from Oslo’s been shipped here. 从奥斯陆打捞上来的东西全都运来了
[1:08:39] Why am I here? 为什么带我来
[1:08:40] I don’t trust anyone else to assess the pieces. 我不放心让其他人鉴定
[1:08:44] Via convoy through downtown, what’s the thinking? 运输车队经过市区 你怎么想
[1:08:47] Crowded. Unpredictable traffic patterns. 拥堵 交通模式不可预料
[1:08:50] It’s almost impossible to plan an ambush. 几乎不可能设伏
[1:08:52] They have a point. 他们的确聪明
[1:08:54] Is the convoy monitored from the air? 车队有空中监控吗
[1:08:56] Tracked by GPS. One wrong turn, in come the cavalry. 有GPS定位 拐错一个弯 大部队就上
[1:09:00] We need big guns. 我们需要重型武器
[1:09:01] Guns that make the point without being fired. 不用开火就足以震慑对手
[1:09:03] We need a fast car that doesn’t look fast. 还需要一辆低调的快车
[1:09:06] Four heavy vehicles. All different. 四辆重型车辆 种类各不相同
[1:09:08] Bus, coach, 18-wheeler. One of them has to be a fire truck. 公交 大巴 货车 而且必须有一辆消防车
[1:09:12] Most of all, we have to set this up with nothing in the record. 关键在于 我们的准备要不留痕迹
[1:09:15] Nothing electronic, nothing paper. 电子或书面记录都不能有
[1:09:17] I don’t want Sator ambushing us once we spring the material. 我不想得手后被萨托尔突袭
[1:09:22] His ignorance is our only protection. 他不知情我们才安全
[1:09:28] 自由港
[1:10:02] You see, Kat? 你看 凯特
[1:10:04] Some of my favorites. 这都是我最爱的枪
[1:10:08] Singed but, uh, salvageable, wouldn’t you say? 被烧过 但还能用 不是吗
[1:10:13] – That’s not my area of expertise. – Ah, that’s right. -这不在我的专业范畴内 -也是
[1:10:16] You would never have anything to do with such things. 你不会和这种东西沾上边的
[1:10:20] But this is where our worlds collide. 可我们的生活正是在此产生了交集
[1:10:22] What is this, Andrei? 什么意思 安德烈
[1:10:24] You know perfectly well what it is, Kat. 你心知肚明 凯特
[1:10:30] The filthy business 这肮脏的勾当
[1:10:32] that put those clothes on your back and our boy in his school, 让你衣食无忧 供我们儿子上学
[1:10:35] that you thought you could negotiate your way around. 你还以为自己能脱得开干系
[1:10:39] 车队十分钟后经过市区
[1:10:48] Time to go. 该出发了
[1:10:49] I’m not going anywhere with him. 我不会跟他走的
[1:10:51] Look at me! 看着我
[1:10:53] And understand, 搞清楚
[1:10:55] you don’t negotiate with a tiger. 你不能和猛虎谈条件
[1:10:58] You admire a tiger until he turns on you 你只能崇拜猛虎 等它对付你时
[1:11:02] and you feel its true fucking nature! 你就会知道它的本性
[1:11:07] Don’t. 别过来
[1:11:09] You stay right there. 待在原地
[1:11:15] Green. Two minutes. 绿队 倒计时两分钟
[1:11:41] You are not going to kill me. 你不会杀我
[1:11:42] I already tried. 我已经试过一次了
[1:11:44] You pushed me off a boat. 你把我推下了船
[1:11:45] You are not going to shoot me in cold blood. 但你不会冷血地向我开枪
[1:11:48] My blood’s not cold, Andrei. 我一点也不冷血 安德烈
[1:11:50] No, but you’re not angry enough. 是啊 可你还不够愤怒
[1:11:55] Because anger scars over into despair. 结痂的愤怒只会变成绝望
[1:12:01] I look in your eyes… 我在你眼中
[1:12:04] I see despair. 只看到绝望
[1:12:10] Vengeful bitch! Living off me! 心存报复的贱人 傍着我生活
[1:12:13] Thinking that you’re better! 还自觉高我一等
[1:12:15] Enough! 够了
[1:12:40] Tell me everything as it happens. 实时向我汇报情况
[1:12:46] Seal me this side. 把这边锁起来
[1:13:05] Yellow, 60 seconds. 黄队 倒计时60秒
[1:13:07] 60. Check. 60秒 确认
[1:13:23] Blue, 45 seconds. 蓝队 倒计时45秒
[1:13:26] Blue, 45, check. 蓝队 45秒 确认
[1:13:44] Okay, Red. Coming to you. 好了 红队 我们朝你们过去了
[1:13:56] 三辆卡车就位
[1:14:02] Watch everything. Give me all the details. 继续关注情况 把细节全都告诉我
[1:14:50] All right, everyone set? 都准备好了吗
[1:14:57] And five… 倒计时 五
[1:15:00] four… 四
[1:15:02] three… 三
[1:15:05] two… 二
[1:15:08] one. 一
[1:15:31] Go, Yellow! 黄队 上
[1:15:36] We got a problem! 我们有麻烦了
[1:15:37] Backup, we need backup! Shit! 我们需要支援 该死
[1:15:52] 无线电中断了
[1:15:54] 他们还在继续移动吗
[1:17:47] Check the radio chatter. 检查下无线电通话
[1:18:06] I’ve seen samples of encapsulation in every weapons class. 每种武器级别的封装我都见过
[1:18:08] This is not one of them. 但我没见过这种
[1:18:10] That’s what he’s after. 这就是他想要的东西
[1:18:15] Can’t understand this. 我听不懂
[1:18:17] You said you spoke Estonian. 你不是会爱沙尼亚语吗
[1:18:18] It’s not Estonian. 这不是爱沙尼亚语
[1:18:20] It’s backwards. 这是逆向说的
[1:18:26] The hell is that? 那边是什么情况
[1:18:43] Go, go, go! 快 快走
[1:19:30] Don’t give it to him. 别给他
[1:19:32] This isn’t plutonium. 这不是钚
[1:19:34] It’s worse than that, God damn it! 这比钚更危险 该死的
[1:19:54] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:20:11] He’s getting away. 他要逃走了
[1:20:14] He left her in the car! 他把她留在车里了
[1:20:15] Go after her, go! Go, go, go! 快追上她 快快快
[1:20:31] Pull up alongside! 靠近点
[1:20:48] Come on, come on. Closer! 快 再近点
[1:20:54] Keep it steady, keep it steady! 稳住 稳住
[1:20:58] Hurry up! 快点
[1:21:01] Please! 拜托
[1:21:38] All right, sit tight. I’m calling the cavalry. 别动 我这就叫支援
[1:21:42] What cavalry? 什么支援
[1:22:48] If you are not telling the truth, she dies. 如果你不说实话 她就会没命
[1:22:53] I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. 我不明白你在说什么
[1:22:54] You left it in the car, not the fire truck, right? 你把它留在了汽车里 而不是消防车上 对吗
[1:22:58] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[1:22:59] Just tell me now, is it really in the BMW? 快说 东西是不是在宝马车里
[1:23:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:23:03] Tell me or I’ll shoot her again! 告诉我 否则我就再朝她开一枪
[1:23:07] Leave her alone! 你别把她扯进来
[1:23:08] Kill him! 快杀了他
[1:23:10] I don’t have time to negotiate. 我没时间跟你讨价还价
[1:23:17] – Listen to me! – Three. -听我说 -三
[1:23:18] I can help you. 我可以帮你
[1:23:19] – Help me! – Two. -救救我 -二
[1:23:21] Please! 求你了
[1:23:22] – Don’t! – One. -不要 -一
[1:23:27] Next one’s a bullet to the head. 下颗子弹会打爆她的头
[1:23:31] – No! – One. -不 -一
[1:23:32] Two. Three. 二 三
[1:23:34] Okay! Okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:23:36] The car. 在汽车里
[1:23:38] The BMW. I left it in the BMW. 我把它留在宝马车里了
[1:23:39] We’re going to check this is real. 我们会去确认你所言是否为实
[1:23:43] It’s in the glove box! 东西在杂物箱里
[1:23:46] Where did you leave it? 你把东西放在哪了
[1:23:49] Car or fire truck, which one? 在汽车里 还是在消防车里
[1:23:51] Which vehicle did you leave it in? 你把它放在哪辆车里了
[1:23:52] I need to know before I go out there. 我出去之前要问清楚
[1:23:54] I already told you. 我已经告诉你了
[1:23:56] I believe you. 我相信你
[1:23:57] You wanted her here, I hope you’ll be happy… 是你要她来的 这下满意了吧
[1:24:12] Clear! 安全
[1:24:13] Wheeler, go check the other side. 惠勒 去检查另一边
[1:24:15] You two. 你们俩跟我来
[1:24:16] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[1:24:18] The past. 过去
[1:24:42] It’s in the glove box! 东西在杂物箱里
[1:24:43] We’re going to check this is real. 我们会去确认你所言是否为实
[1:24:49] – Three, two, one. – Okay, okay… -三 二 一 -好吧 好吧
[1:24:52] Next one’s a bullet to the head. 下颗子弹会打爆她的头
[1:24:54] – No! No! – One. -不 不 -一
[1:24:57] – Listen to me. – Two. -听我说 -二
[1:24:59] Three. 三
[1:25:01] – I can help you. – I don’t have time to negotiate. -我可以帮你 -我没时间跟你讨价还价
[1:25:04] Tell me or I’ll shoot her again. 告诉我 否则我就再朝她开一枪
[1:25:06] Leave her alone! 你别把她扯进来
[1:25:07] Tell me now, is it really in the BMW? 快说 东西是不是在宝马车里
[1:25:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:25:10] You left it in the car, not the fire truck, right? 你把它留在了汽车里 而不是消防车上 对吗
[1:25:13] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[1:25:15] If you’re not telling the truth, she dies. 如果你不说实话 她就会没命
[1:25:17] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[1:25:31] – Medic! – Check in. -医护兵 -报到
[1:25:34] She’s been shot? 她中枪了吗
[1:25:36] Bring her back, this side. 把她带回这边
[1:25:39] Was she shot with an inverted round? 她是被逆向子弹打伤的吗
[1:25:47] This is Ives. He’s one of us. 这是艾夫斯 他是我们的人
[1:25:50] “Us”! Who are these guys? “我们” 这些人到底是谁
[1:25:52] Priya’s. Ours. 普丽娅的人 我们的人
[1:25:54] How did Sator know about the ambush? 萨托尔怎么会知道我们的伏击计划
[1:25:56] It’s posterity. 未来的人知道
[1:25:58] An ambush in the middle of the street can’t stay out of the records. 在马路中间伏击 不可能不留下记录
[1:25:59] Bullshit! He knew every move we made! Every one of ’em. 放屁 他对我们的每一步都了如指掌 每一步
[1:26:03] Somebody talked. Who was it? 肯定有人泄密了 到底是谁
[1:26:04] – Was it you? – No. No. -是你吗 -不是
[1:26:07] At every stage, you’ve known too much. 在每个阶段 你都知道得太多了
[1:26:08] I’m going to ask you again. 我再问你一遍
[1:26:12] Did you talk? 是不是你泄密了
[1:26:16] Nobody talked. 没人泄密
[1:26:18] They’re running a temporal pincer movement. 他们在进行时间钳形行动
[1:26:21] A what? 什么行动
[1:26:22] The pincer movement. But not in space, in time. 钳形行动 但不是在地形上 而是在时间中
[1:26:27] Half his team moves forward through the event. 一半人顺着时间正向前进
[1:26:29] He monitors them, and then attacks at the end moving backwards, 他会监视他们 然后从终点逆向袭击
[1:26:32] knowing everything. 对一切了如指掌
[1:26:33] Except for where I stashed the plutonium. 除了我藏钚的地方
[1:26:35] Which isn’t really plutonium, is it? 那并不是钚 对吗
[1:26:37] I told you it was what he was after. 我告诉过你了 那就是他想要的东西
[1:26:39] And you just told him where it was. 而你就这么告诉他了
[1:26:42] I lied. 我骗了他
[1:26:45] Jesus. You lied about it? 天啊 你居然骗了他
[1:26:47] He couldn’t verify inside the room. 他在房间里无法核实
[1:26:49] He’d have shot her anyway. 他无论如何都会朝她开枪
[1:26:52] Lying is standard operating procedure. 说谎是标准行动手段
[1:26:54] It’s spread too far. 伤口扩散太大
[1:26:56] Meaning what? 什么意思
[1:26:56] She’s gonna die. 她要死了
[1:26:58] Standard operating procedure. 标准行动手段
[1:27:00] Can’t you help her? Can we do something? 你们不能救她吗 我们有什么能做的吗
[1:27:02] Can’t we stabilize the inverse radiation by inverting the patient? 我们可不可以通过逆转她来逆转辐射
[1:27:05] Takes days. 那要花好几天
[1:27:06] Let’s go. 赶快行动吧
[1:27:07] We took control of this machine minutes ago. 我们几分钟前才拿下这台机器
[1:27:09] Before that, it’s Sator’s. 之前是萨托尔的机器
[1:27:10] How long is she gonna live on this side? 她在这边还能活多久
[1:27:12] Three hours, tops. 最多三小时
[1:27:14] I’m taking her through. 我要带她过去
[1:27:16] I’m not gonna let her die. I’ll take my chances. 我不会眼看着她死 我愿意冒险
[1:27:18] There’s no way of bringing you back. 我们没法让你回来
[1:27:21] We find another machine. 我们再找一台机器
[1:27:22] A week ago? Where? 一周之前吗 哪里去找
[1:27:25] Oslo. 奥斯陆
[1:27:27] That facility’s inside an airport security perimeter. 那台机器在机场安保内部
[1:27:30] It’s impregnable. 那里固若金汤
[1:27:32] It wasn’t last week. 但上周情况可不一样
[1:27:34] We’re going in. 我们去意已决
[1:27:35] You might as well help us. 你不妨帮帮我们
[1:27:38] This is a proving window. 这是检验窗
[1:27:39] As you approach the turnstile, 当你走向旋转门时
[1:27:40] if you don’t see yourself in the proving window, 如果你没在检验窗里看到自己
[1:27:42] do not enter the machine. 那就别进去
[1:27:44] Why not? 为什么
[1:27:45] If you don’t see yourself reverse-exit a machine, 如果你没看到自己从另一边反向出去
[1:27:46] then you ain’t getting out. 那就代表你出不去了
[1:27:47] – Is that gonna work? – Yeah. -这方法有用吗 -有用
[1:27:50] See for yourself. 你自己看吧
[1:27:52] There’s your answer. Let’s go. 这就是你要的答案 走吧
[1:28:19] She’s stabilizing slowly. 她的伤势在逐渐稳定
[1:28:20] I’ll clean and close, but the rest is time. 我会清理并缝合伤口 恢复需要时间
[1:28:22] How long does she need? 多久才能恢复
[1:28:23] Four, five days. A week to be sure. 起码四五天 最好一周
[1:28:27] Hey, Neil. Find a way to get us to Oslo. 尼尔 想办法去奥斯陆
[1:28:28] I’m going back out there. 我要回去
[1:28:31] To do what? 回去干什么
[1:28:33] To stop Sator from getting away with whatever it is I just gave him. 阻止萨托尔带着我给他的那东西逃走
[1:28:36] You didn’t. You lied about where it was. 你没给他 你骗了他
[1:28:38] Wait. 等等
[1:28:40] You’re going out there for her. 你回去是为了她
[1:28:41] He threatened to kill her in the past. 他威胁说要在过去杀了她
[1:28:42] If he does, what happens to her here? 如果他做到了 那现在的她会怎样
[1:28:46] That’s unknowable. 这就无从得知了
[1:28:48] If you’re there to make a change, 如果你去过去做出改变
[1:28:48] you’re not here to observe its effect. 就无法在现在看到结果
[1:28:50] What do you believe? 那你怎么认为
[1:28:51] What’s happened’s happened. 发生过的事已经发生了
[1:28:54] We need to save her, here and now. 我们必须在此时此刻救她
[1:28:56] If you go back out there, 如果你回去
[1:28:58] you might hand him exactly what he’s after. 你可能会把他想要的东西拱手相送
[1:29:00] Don’t let them take her back through there. 别让他们把她带回去
[1:29:03] – Okay? – We can’t stay here. -好吗 -此地不宜久留
[1:29:06] We don’t have a lot of time. 我们没多少时间了
[1:29:08] So why don’t you find us a nice, cozy shipping container 你不如去找个去找个舒适的集装箱
[1:29:11] that’s just come off a ship from Oslo? 刚从奥斯陆来的船上卸下来的那种
[1:29:13] This is cowboy shit. 真会逞能
[1:29:15] You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into 你根本不知道穿过那道门后
[1:29:17] if you go through that door. 会有什么在等着你
[1:29:18] Well, I’m going, so any tips would be welcome. 反正我去意已决 你不如给点提示好了
[1:29:20] Wheeler, brief him. 惠勒 跟他说说
[1:29:22] You’ll need your own air. 你需要自备空气
[1:29:23] Regular air won’t pass through the membranes of inverted lungs. 正常的空气无法穿过逆时间的肺膜
[1:29:26] Number one rule: 首要原则
[1:29:28] don’t come into contact with your forward self. 不要接触正时间的自己
[1:29:30] It’s the whole point of these barriers and protective suits. 所以需要用到这些挡板和防护服
[1:29:33] We don’t have time. 我们没时间了
[1:29:35] Well, if your particles come into contact… 如果你们的粒子接触上了…
[1:29:37] What? 就会怎样
[1:29:38] Annihilation. 你会湮灭
[1:29:39] That would be bad, right? 那就糟糕了 是吧
[1:29:41] When you exit the air lock, take a moment to orient yourself. 从气闸舱出来后 先缓缓 适应一下
[1:29:45] Things will feel strange. 你会觉得周遭的事物很奇怪
[1:29:47] When you run, the wind will be at your back. 你跑的时候 风会在你背后吹
[1:29:50] You encounter fire, ice will form on your clothes 碰到火 你的衣服会结冰
[1:29:53] as the transfer of heat is reversed. 因为热量会逆向传导
[1:29:55] Gravity will feel normal but appear reversed 引力会照常存在 但你会觉得
[1:29:57] for the world around you. 周围的世界都是颠倒的
[1:30:00] You may experience distortions in your vision and hearing. 你的视觉和听觉可能会失真
[1:30:02] This is normal. 这是正常现象
[1:30:04] – Can I drive a car? – Cowboy shit. -我能开车吗 -真会逞能
[1:30:06] I can’t vouch for the handling. 我不敢打包票
[1:30:07] Friction and wind resistance are reversed. 摩擦力和风阻也是反向的
[1:30:10] You are inverted. The world is not. 你人是逆向的 但这世界不是
[1:30:12] Was the transponder on the case? 发信器装在箱子上了吗
[1:30:14] We’ve tossed that case. 我们把那个箱子扔了
[1:30:16] I’m moving backwards. It’s the ball I have to follow. 我要往回走 那是我的目标
[1:30:18] Give me the reader. 把收信器给我
[1:30:24] Okay. 好
[1:30:26] You ready? 准备好了吗
[1:31:57] 追踪中
[1:33:19] The material’s not in the case. 材料不在箱子里
[1:33:22] Get the other sections of the algorithm to the hypocenter. 把算法的其他部分送去爆炸源
[1:33:26] He was lying. 他骗了我们
[1:33:28] It wasn’t in the BMW. 东西不在宝马车里
[1:33:30] So, where is it? 那在哪里
[1:34:17] I saw the handoff. 我看到了交接
[1:34:19] You made me shoot her for nothing. 你让我白白打了她一枪
[1:34:22] You did get my pulse above 130, no one’s done that before. 不过你是头一个让我心率超过130的人
[1:34:26] Not even my wife. 连我妻子都做不到
[1:34:57] You left Ives and his team a hell of a cleanup. 你给艾夫斯他们留了好大一个烂摊子
[1:35:01] Heat transfer was reversed. 热传导也逆转了
[1:35:04] You might be the first case of hypothermia 你可能是史上第一个因汽油爆炸
[1:35:06] from a gasoline explosion in history. 而导致体温过低的人
[1:35:09] At this point, nothing surprises. 我已经见怪不怪了
[1:35:13] We’re headed back to Oslo? 我们这是回奥斯陆吗
[1:35:14] In a Rotas shipping container. 我们在一个罗塔斯的集装箱里
[1:35:16] He’s got the material, Neil. 他拿到材料了 尼尔
[1:35:18] I handed it to him on a plate. 我拱手送给了他
[1:35:21] I warned you… 我警告过你
[1:35:21] What’s happened’s happened. 发生过的事已经发生了
[1:35:23] I get it now. 我现在明白了
[1:35:25] But it’s hard to take things on trust 但我很难信任一个
[1:35:26] from people speaking half-truths. 说话半真半假的人
[1:35:29] That’s not fair. 你这么说不公平
[1:35:30] You were a part of this before we met. 我们认识之前你就参与其中了
[1:35:32] Were you working for Priya? 你之前是普丽娅的手下吗
[1:35:34] No. 不是
[1:35:35] Who recruited you, Neil? 那是谁招募的你 尼尔
[1:35:37] It can’t possibly do you any good to know that right now. 现在知道对你没有任何好处
[1:35:40] When this is over, 等这次行动结束
[1:35:42] if we’re still standing, and you still care, 如果我们还活着 你也还在意的话
[1:35:45] then you can hear my life story, okay? 我就把人生故事和盘托出 好吗
[1:35:50] I’m sorry I involved you. 抱歉我把你卷了进来
[1:35:52] You need to tell me what’s going on. 你得告诉我这是怎么回事
[1:35:53] Apparently Neil here knows more about it than I do. 这位尼尔知道的比我更多
[1:35:56] Good luck, pal. 好运 伙计
[1:35:57] By telling Kat anything, 只要告诉凯特
[1:35:59] we’re compromising her in Priya’s eyes. 她就会被普丽娅盯上
[1:36:00] In Priya’s eyes, she’s already compromised. 她早就被普丽娅盯上了
[1:36:03] She has the right to know why she might die. 她可能会死 她有权知道缘由
[1:36:05] Am I gonna die? 我会死吗
[1:36:07] Not if we have something to say about it. 我们会想办法阻止的
[1:36:08] And we do. 没错
[1:36:10] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:36:12] Let’s start with the simple stuff. Every law of physics… 先从简单的概念说起 每一条物理定律…
[1:36:22] The material’s not in the case. 材料不在箱子里
[1:36:24] Get the other sections of the algorithm to the hypocenter. 把算法的其他部分送去爆炸源
[1:36:36] You injured? 你受伤了吗
[1:36:43] What’s the algorithm, Neil? 算法是什么 尼尔
[1:36:47] 241 is one section of it. One out of nine. 钚241是算法的一部分 一共有九个部分
[1:36:52] It’s a formula rendered into physical form 它是一条以实体存在的程式
[1:36:54] so it can’t be copied or communicated. 因此无法被复制或传递
[1:36:57] It’s a black box with one function. 它是只有一个功能的黑匣子
[1:36:59] Which is? 什么功能
[1:37:02] Inversion. But not objects or peoples. 逆转时序 但对象不是物体或人
[1:37:05] The world around us. 而是我们的世界
[1:37:06] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:37:07] As they invert the entropy of more and more objects, 他们逆转越来越多的物体的熵之后
[1:37:10] the two directions of time are becoming more intertwined. 两个方向的时间愈发缠绕交织
[1:37:14] But because the environment essentially flows in our direction… 但整体时间还是向我们的方向流动
[1:37:18] we dominate. 我们是主流
[1:37:19] They’re always swimming upstream. 逆时间就是逆流而行
[1:37:20] It’s what saved your life. 你也因此得救
[1:37:22] Inverted explosion was pushing against the environment. 逆时间爆炸要与整体时间对抗
[1:37:25] Pissing in the wind. 就像迎风撒尿
[1:37:26] And the algorithm can change the direction of that wind. 而这个算法可以改变风向
[1:37:29] It can invert the entropy of the world. 逆转整个世界的熵
[1:37:32] And if that happens? 那会怎样
[1:37:35] End of play. 没戏唱了
[1:37:37] “End of play.” Can you be a little more precise? “没戏唱了” 你能把话说清楚吗
[1:37:39] Everyone and everything that’s ever lived, destroyed. Instantly. 万物生灵 都会在瞬间毁灭
[1:37:43] Precise enough? 够清楚了吧
[1:37:44] Including my son. 包括我儿子
[1:37:49] The more you sleep, the faster you’ll heal. 多休息才能快速恢复
[1:38:07] On a truck. 上卡车了
[1:38:11] Shouldn’t be long now. 应该快到了
[1:38:14] I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[1:38:16] We’re their ancestors. 我们是他们的祖先
[1:38:18] If they destroy us, won’t that destroy them? 如果他们毁灭了我们 不也毁灭了自己吗
[1:38:21] This brings us to the grandfather paradox. 这就谈到”祖父悖论”了
[1:38:23] The what? 什么悖论
[1:38:25] If you went back in time 如果你回到过去
[1:38:27] and killed your own grandfather, 杀了你的祖父
[1:38:28] how could you have been born to commit the act? 那你是如何出生去杀他的呢
[1:38:30] What’s the answer? 答案是什么
[1:38:31] There’s no answer. It’s a paradox. 没有答案 这是个悖论
[1:38:34] But in the future, 但在未来
[1:38:35] those in power clearly believe that you can 那些掌权者认为
[1:38:37] kick grandpa down the stairs, 他们能把祖父踢下楼梯
[1:38:38] gouge his eyes out, 挖他的眼睛
[1:38:40] slit his throat, 割他的喉咙
[1:38:41] without consequence. 而不会导致任何后果
[1:38:43] Could they be right? 他们是对的吗
[1:38:45] Doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[1:38:46] They believe it. 他们相信这一点
[1:38:49] So they’re willing to destroy us. 所以他们甘愿毁灭我们
[1:38:52] Can I go back to sleep now? 我能接着睡了吗
[1:38:54] No. I thought of something else. 不 我想的是另一件事
[1:38:55] Great. 这下好了
[1:38:56] This reversing the flow of time. 时间的逆流
[1:38:59] Doesn’t us being here now mean it never happens? 我们此刻在这里是不是就意味着他们没能得逞
[1:39:01] That we stop them? 因为我们阻止了他们
[1:39:04] Optimistically, I’d say that’s right. 乐观来说 你可能是对的
[1:39:06] Pessimistically? 悲观来说呢
[1:39:08] In a parallel worlds theory, we can’t know the relationship 以平行世界理论来说 我们无从得知
[1:39:10] between consciousness and multiple realities. 意识与多重现实的关系
[1:39:14] Does your head hurt yet? 听起来很头疼吧
[1:39:15] Yes. 是的
[1:39:20] Try to sleep. 去睡吧
[1:39:36] Shit. 该死
[1:39:39] They didn’t take us inside. 卡车没开进去
[1:39:42] What do we do? 怎么办
[1:39:47] We use the breach. 利用破口进去
[1:39:49] The chaos right after impact. Get ready. 趁着撞击后的混乱 准备好
[1:39:54] She healed enough? 她恢复得怎么样
[1:39:57] I don’t know. 我说不好
[1:39:58] I’ve never done this before. 我从没做过这种事
[1:40:00] The fire crew’s there. 消防队到了
[1:40:02] You take Kat through the breach, 你带凯特从破口进去
[1:40:04] I take care of Sator’s men and secure the vault. 我对付萨托尔的人 控制保险库
[1:40:06] Then you bring her in. 然后你带她进来
[1:40:09] How’s your arm? 你的胳膊怎么样
[1:40:10] Not good. 不太好
[1:40:16] We move as soon as we hear the engines. 听到引擎的声音就行动
[1:40:22] – Hold on, hold on. – What? -等等 等等 -怎么了
[1:40:24] You’re bleeding. 你在流血
[1:40:25] All right, let me take a look at it. 来 让我看看
[1:40:34] Ready? 准备好了吗
[1:41:08] Wait here. I’m going in. 在这等着 我进去了
[1:43:07] Come on! 快啊
[1:43:08] Go, go, go! 走走走
[1:43:40] Go! 快走
[1:43:42] Go! 快走
[1:45:22] You knew it was me coming out of that vault. 你知道从保险库里出来的人是我
[1:45:24] Why didn’t you say? 你怎么不说
[1:45:26] That’s a lot of explaining 你当时正准备
[1:45:26] when someone’s about to put a bullet in their own brain. 一枪崩了自己 没时间解释
[1:45:29] But afterwards? 事后可以说啊
[1:45:30] Thing’s the same, I knew you’d be okay. 反正都一样 我知道你不会有事
[1:45:33] What’s happened’s happened. 发生过的事已经发生了
[1:45:35] If I told you and you acted differently, 如果我告诉你之后 你改变做法呢
[1:45:37] who knows? 谁说得准
[1:45:40] The policy is to suppress. 原则是隐瞒不说
[1:45:42] Whose policy? 谁的原则
[1:45:45] Ours, my friend. 我们的 朋友
[1:45:49] We’re the people saving the world from what might’ve been. 我们是拯救可能毁灭的世界的人
[1:46:02] Kat? 凯特
[1:46:04] I’m here. 我在
[1:46:06] It’ll be quite a scar. 会留下不小的伤疤
[1:46:08] You’ll be okay. 但你没事了
[1:46:11] Did it. 成功了
[1:46:13] You did what? 哪里成功了
[1:46:15] Andrei has the algorithm. 安德烈拿到了算法
[1:46:18] You don’t know where he is. 你们不知道他在哪里
[1:46:22] Or when. 或在什么时间
[1:46:24] – Get Priya here to Oslo. – Why? -让普丽娅来奥斯陆 -为什么
[1:46:27] If I don’t do something, in two days, 我按兵不动的话 两天后
[1:46:28] she tells me about the 241. 她会告诉我钚241的事
[1:46:29] Nothing can change that. 那是无法改变的
[1:46:31] We’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[1:46:33] Just get her here. 让她过来就行
[1:46:37] Hello, Priya. 你好 普丽娅
[1:46:39] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[1:46:40] Where’s Neil? 尼尔人呢
[1:46:42] Nursing Katherine Barton, who almost died because of you. 他在照料凯瑟琳·巴顿 她差点被你害死
[1:46:46] What did I do? 跟我有关吗
[1:46:47] It’s what you’re going to do. 跟你即将要做的事有关
[1:46:48] In two days, you’re gonna have me dangle plutonium-241 两天后 你会让我拿钚241
[1:46:51] in front of the world’s most dangerous arms dealer. 去引诱世界上最危险的军火商
[1:46:53] Now, I wanna know why. 我想知道为什么
[1:46:55] You let Sator get hold of 241? 你让萨托尔拿到钚241了
[1:46:57] No, I let him get ahold of the algorithm. 不 我让他拿到了算法
[1:47:00] So, tell me about it, Priya. 跟我说说这个算法 普丽娅
[1:47:03] It’s… It’s unique. 它是独一无二的
[1:47:06] The scientist who built it took her own life 发明这个算法的科学家自杀了
[1:47:07] so she couldn’t be forced to make another. 因为她不想受迫再造出一个来
[1:47:09] A scientist in the future? 未来的科学家吗
[1:47:10] Generations from now. 许多代人之后的未来
[1:47:11] Why does she have to kill herself? 她为什么非自杀不可
[1:47:13] You’re familiar with the Manhattan Project? 你熟悉曼哈顿计划吗
[1:47:13] 美国陆军部研制原子弹的计划
[1:47:16] As they approached the first atomic test, 他们在临近第一次原子弹试爆时
[1:47:18] Oppenheimer became concerned 奥本海默开始担心
[1:47:20] that the detonation might produce a chain reaction, 爆炸会引发一系列的连锁反应
[1:47:23] engulfing the world. 吞没整个世界
[1:47:24] They went ahead anyway and got lucky. 他们还是试爆了 所幸成功了
[1:47:26] Think of our scientist as her generation’s Oppenheimer. 把这位科学家看作她那个时代的奥本海默
[1:47:30] She devises a method for inverting the world, 她精巧构设了一个逆转世界的方法
[1:47:33] but becomes convinced that by destroying us, 但却坚信如果毁灭我们
[1:47:36] they’re destroying themselves. 就会毁灭他们自己
[1:47:37] The grandfather paradox. 也就是祖父悖论
[1:47:39] But, unlike Oppenheimer, 但是 和奥本海默不同
[1:47:41] she rebels, 她反抗了
[1:47:43] splitting the algorithm into nine sections 将算法分割为九个部分
[1:47:45] and hiding them the best place she can think of. 将它们藏在她能想到的最合适的地方
[1:47:48] The past. 藏在了过去
[1:47:49] Here, now. 这个时代
[1:47:50] There are nine nuclear powers. 九个有核国家
[1:47:53] Nine bombs. 九枚炸弹
[1:47:54] Nine sets of the most closely guarded materials 九组这个世界有史以来
[1:47:56] in the history of the world. 最为严加看守的材料
[1:47:58] The best hiding place possible. 最佳的藏匿地点
[1:48:00] Nuclear containment facilities. 保障核安全的设施
[1:48:03] Sator’s lifelong mission, 萨托尔毕生的使命
[1:48:04] financed and guided by the future, has been to 由未来的人资助和指引
[1:48:07] find and reassemble the algorithm. 就是找出并重组算法
[1:48:09] Why do they choose him? 他们为什么选了他
[1:48:11] Because he was at the right place at the right time. 因为他在合适的时间出现在了合适的地点
[1:48:13] The collapse of the Soviet Union. 苏联解体
[1:48:15] The most insecure moment in the history of nuclear weapons. 是核武器有史以来最为危险的时刻
[1:48:18] How many sections does he have? 他拿到了算法的几个部分
[1:48:21] After the 241, all nine. 拿到钚241之后 就集齐了
[1:48:22] Jesus Christ. 我的天
[1:48:24] And that’s why you’re going to do things differently this time. 所以这一次你要改变行事的策略
[1:48:28] To change things? 改变策略
[1:48:30] So Katherine won’t get hurt? 为了保护凯瑟琳吗
[1:48:31] So Sator won’t get the algorithm. 为了阻止萨托尔得到算法
[1:48:35] If that universe can exist… 即便那个世界真的存在
[1:48:38] we don’t live in it. 也与我们无缘
[1:48:39] Well, let’s try. 我们试试
[1:48:41] You’re going to warn me. 这次你要提醒我
[1:48:43] No, I’m not. 我不会的
[1:48:45] – Ignorance is our ammunition. – Come on. -无知是我们的武器 -拜托
[1:48:48] If you had known what the algorithm was, 如果你之前知道算法是什么
[1:48:50] would you have let it fall into Sator’s hands? 还会让它落入萨托尔之手吗
[1:48:54] You want Sator to get the last section. 你想让萨托尔拿到算法的最后一部分
[1:48:56] That is the only way he’ll bring together the other eight. 只有这样他才会拿出其它八个部分
[1:48:58] I was supposed to steal it… 所以我就该偷走钚241
[1:49:01] then lose it? 然后又失手于萨托尔吗
[1:49:02] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[1:49:04] You used me. 你利用了我
[1:49:06] As you used Katherine. 就像你利用了凯瑟琳
[1:49:08] Standard operating procedure. 标准行动手段
[1:49:12] You’ve done your part. 你的使命完成了
[1:49:14] My part? 完成了
[1:49:15] I’m the protagonist of this operation. 我是这个任务的主角
[1:49:18] You… 你
[1:49:19] are a protagonist. 只是主角之一
[1:49:21] Did you think you were the only one capable of saving the world? 你以为只有你才能拯救世界吗
[1:49:29] No. 不是
[1:49:31] But I am. 但确实只有我
[1:49:32] Because I haven’t told you 因为我还没告诉你
[1:49:33] where he’s assembling the algorithm or when. 他将会在何时何地重组算法
[1:49:36] You’re about to. 你马上就会告诉我
[1:49:37] No, I’m not. 不 我不会告诉你
[1:49:39] So, deal us in. 除非你让我们加入
[1:49:41] “Us”? “我们”
[1:49:42] Why would you want to involve her again? 你为什么还要把她扯进来
[1:49:44] Because she can get close to him. 因为她能接近萨托尔
[1:49:46] Does he still trust her? 他还信任她吗
[1:49:47] He thinks she’s dead. 他以为她死了
[1:49:48] But he used to. 但他过去是信任她的
[1:49:49] You have started looking at the world in a new way. 你开始以全新的方式看待世界了
[1:49:52] And now, it’s your turn. 现在轮到你了
[1:49:54] Assuming she makes it out alive, 假设她能活下来
[1:49:55] whether or not you feel she knows too much. 就算你认为她知道得太多了 也要放过她
[1:49:58] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:49:58] If you don’t have the authority, 如果你无权做主
[1:49:59] then talk to whoever’s in charge of loose ends. 那就去请示负责解决后患的人
[1:50:02] I need your word 我需要你保证
[1:50:04] that she and her son will be safe, Priya. 她和她儿子的人身安全 普丽娅
[1:50:07] What good is someone’s word in our line of business? 干我们这行的 保证有什么用
[1:50:15] They’ll be safe. 我保证他们的安全
[1:50:18] There’s a rally point offshore at Trondheim. 特隆赫姆海岸有一个集合点
[1:50:21] Get yourselves up there. 你们想办法过去
[1:50:22] Ives has a team ready to invert. 艾夫斯的小队准备要逆转了
[1:50:24] You have a turnstile? 你们也有旋转门
[1:50:25] The exact technology that we’re trying to suppress. 正是我们要毁掉的技术
[1:50:28] Fighting fire with fire’s a treacherous business. 以毒攻毒是很危险的
[1:50:31] But there are some people, in the future, 但未来有些人
[1:50:33] who want to continue the algorithm’s journey into the past. 想要将算法的存在延续到过去
[1:50:38] You see… 要知道
[1:50:39] Tenet wasn’t founded in the past. 信条不是在过去创立的
[1:50:42] It will be founded in the future. 而是在未来
[1:51:12] Can’t get over the birds. 真不习惯鸟倒着飞
[1:51:14] How’re you feeling? 你感觉如何
[1:51:21] Tell me you’re gonna kill him. 告诉我你会杀了他
[1:51:23] I can’t. 我不能杀他
[1:51:24] Why not? 为什么
[1:51:25] Bet you’ve probably killed a lot of people. 你肯定杀过不少人
[1:51:27] Not with a dead man’s switch. 可不能杀有死亡开关的人
[1:51:29] The fitness tracker he wears. 就是他戴的那个运动手环
[1:51:32] He’s obsessive about his health. 他很在乎自己的健康
[1:51:33] It’ll be linked to a switch, 运动手环连接着开关
[1:51:34] probably a simple e-mail burst 很可能只是简单的电子邮件触发
[1:51:37] that reveals the location of the dead drop, 一旦他的心跳停止 就会触发邮件
[1:51:38] set to fire if his heart stops. 透露藏匿处的位置
[1:51:41] His death activates the algorithm. 他的死亡会激活算法
[1:51:43] He dies, the world ends. 他死了 世界就会毁灭
[1:51:44] No one dares kill him. 没人敢杀他
[1:51:48] No, you’ve missed the point. 不 你们没弄明白
[1:51:53] He’s intending to end his life. 他打算自我了断
[1:51:57] Why? 为什么
[1:51:59] He’s dying. 他快死了
[1:52:02] Inoperable pancreatic cancer. 无法手术的胰腺癌
[1:52:05] And he’s taking the world with him. 他要拉全世界陪葬
[1:52:08] If he can’t have her, no one can. 如果他无法拥有 谁也别想得到
[1:52:10] He gets to choose the time and place for the end of the world. 他能选择世界毁灭的时间和地点
[1:52:14] What moment? What does he choose? 他会怎么选
[1:52:18] You told me about a holiday where you let him feel loved. 你说过有一次度假 你让他感受到爱了
[1:52:22] Vietnam. 在越南
[1:52:23] You said he vanished. What day? 你说他不见踪影 是哪天
[1:52:24] I went ashore with Max and he flew off, 我和麦克斯上岸后他就飞走了
[1:52:26] but I don’t know what day it was. 但我不记得日期
[1:52:28] It was the 14th. Ten days ago. 是14日 十天前
[1:52:30] He was in Ukraine. 他在乌克兰
[1:52:31] At the Kiev opera siege. 基辅歌剧院的围攻行动
[1:52:33] How do you know about that? 你怎么知道的
[1:52:37] The point is, he wasn’t on his yacht, so that’s his window. 关键是 他不在游艇上 那就是他的时间空档
[1:52:39] To go back to that golden moment and have it be his last. 回到那个黄金时刻 作为他生命的终点
[1:52:41] Everyone’s last. 全人类的终点
[1:52:43] We have to lift the algorithm from the dead drop 我们得在萨托尔不知道的情况下
[1:52:45] without Sator knowing. 把算法从藏匿点偷出来
[1:52:46] If he believes it’s there, he kills himself. 如果他认为算法还藏在那里 他就会自杀
[1:52:49] And not the rest of us. 而我们不会陪葬
[1:52:50] Where’s the dead drop? 藏匿点在哪里
[1:52:51] Knowledge divided, my friend. 没人能知道全部 朋友
[1:52:53] You’re not gonna tell me? 你不打算告诉我吗
[1:52:54] Ignorance is our ammunition. 无知是我们的武器
[1:52:56] But I need you back on that yacht, Kat. 不过我需要你回到游艇上 凯特
[1:52:58] Why? 为什么
[1:52:59] You have to stop him killing himself until we know the algorithm 你需要在我们把算法从藏匿点偷出来之前
[1:53:02] is out of the dead drop. 阻止他自杀
[1:53:04] But if I’m caught there, my son sees. 但如果我被揭穿 我儿子会目睹一切
[1:53:07] I don’t want those moments to be full of anguish 我不希望他生命的最后时刻
[1:53:08] if they’re gonna be his last. 心中充满痛苦
[1:53:11] They’re not. 不会的
[1:53:37] It’s time. 时间到了
[1:53:38] We’re working our way back to the 14th, 我们准备逆时间返回14日
[1:53:40] but without knowing where the dead drop is, 但是如果不知道藏匿点在哪里
[1:53:42] there’s only so much I can do to prepare. 我能做的准备非常有限
[1:53:45] You know what a hypocenter is? 你知道爆炸源是什么吗
[1:53:49] It’s ground zero for an underground nuclear test. 是地下核试验的引爆点
[1:53:51] Sir Michael Crosby told me about 迈克尔·克罗斯比爵士告诉我
[1:53:53] a detonation in Stalsk-12 on the 14th. 14日在斯达尔斯克12有一次核试爆
[1:53:56] The dead drop is at the bottom of the hypocenter. 爆炸源底部就是藏匿点
[1:53:58] That explosion seals up the algorithm. 那次爆炸会把算法封在地底
[1:54:02] Well, then we better pull it out of that hole 那我们最好在爆炸之前
[1:54:03] before the bomb goes off, eh? 把算法偷出来 对吧
[1:54:08] Line it up. 列队
[1:54:10] Move forward. 向前
[1:54:13] Next. 下一位
[1:54:18] Line it up. 列队
[1:54:21] Where’s Neil? 尼尔呢
[1:54:25] He must’ve gone through already. 他一定是先过去了
[1:54:26] I didn’t get to say goodbye. 我还没跟他道别
[1:54:28] This is goodbye, isn’t it? 这就是最后一面了吧
[1:54:30] I’d like to say… 我想告诉你
[1:54:32] that you don’t have to do this, Kat… 你不是非得这么做 凯特
[1:54:33] Worst thing Andrei ever did to me was that offer he made me. 安德烈对我做的最过分的事 就是向我提出条件
[1:54:37] Let me go if I agreed never to see my son again. 如果我同意不再见儿子就放过我
[1:54:41] I shouted and… 我大喊大叫
[1:54:43] swore. 咒骂他
[1:54:45] But he’d seen it on my face, just for an instant. 但他从我脸上看出来了 虽然只有一瞬
[1:54:51] I considered it. 我曾考虑接受
[1:54:53] I don’t know if I hate him more for what he’s done, 我不清楚我是恨他的所作所为
[1:54:56] or because he knows that about me. 还是恨他看透了我
[1:55:01] A chance to help save my child. 这是拯救我孩子的机会
[1:55:02] You can’t know what that means to a mother. 你不知道这对一个母亲来说有多重要
[1:55:05] No. 是的
[1:55:06] You’ve killed people you’ve hated before. 你以前杀过你恨的人
[1:55:08] It’s not usually personal. 通常不是为了报仇
[1:55:10] Well, he’s dying anyway. Maybe it doesn’t even count. 反正他也快死了 也许不算是杀人
[1:55:12] It always counts, Kat. 杀人就是杀人 凯特
[1:55:14] You’re not there to kill him, you’re the backstop. 你不是去杀他的 你是后备方案
[1:55:17] If we don’t lift that algorithm and he kills himself, 如果他在我们偷出算法之前自杀
[1:55:20] he takes us all with him. 全人类都要给他陪葬
[1:55:24] You just keep up your end, okay? 你做好该做的就行了
[1:55:31] Today’s the 14th. 今天是14日
[1:55:32] Offshore of Siberia. 西伯利亚海岸
[1:55:34] Time for us to go. 我们该出发了
[1:55:35] You keep going back another day, 你往回多走一天
[1:55:37] give you some time to get back into Vietnam. 给自己足够的时间返回越南
[1:55:39] And who gets me on the yacht? 谁送我上游艇
[1:55:39] I’ve got somebody good lined up. 我安排好人选了
[1:55:41] When it’s over, when you’re raising your boy, carry this. 等尘埃落定 你自己抚养孩子 带上这个
[1:55:45] There may be a time and place you feel threatened. 如果什么时候你感到有危险
[1:55:47] Hit “talk,” state your location, hang up. 按下通话键 报上你的位置 然后挂断
[1:55:50] Who gets the message? 电话打给谁
[1:55:52] Posterity. 未来的人
[1:56:33] Stalsk-12. 斯达尔斯克12
[1:56:35] Hidden from the world is a city where anything can happen. 这是个与世隔绝的城市 什么都可能发生
[1:56:38] And today, ladies and gents, 就在今天 女士们先生们
[1:56:40] for ten minutes, it most assuredly does. 你们将在十分钟的时间内体会
[1:56:43] You’ve been divided into two teams 你们被分成了两队
[1:56:44] for a temporal pincer movement. 开展时间钳形行动
[1:56:46] We’re Red Team, moving forward. 我们是红队 顺时间行动
[1:56:48] In order to distinguish the teams, you’ll wear these. 为了区分两队 你们要带上这个
[1:56:51] Our friends over there, Blue Team, 那边的朋友们 他们是蓝队
[1:56:53] led by Commander Wheeler, are inverted. 由惠勒中校带领 逆时间行动
[1:56:55] Why don’t they let us see them? 为什么不让我们看到他们
[1:56:57] Maybe we won’t like what happened. 也许我们没有好结果
[1:56:58] One hour from now, they had this briefing. 一小时后 他们开了同样的作战会议
[1:57:03] Then, were dropped on the ridge above the hypocenter, 然后空降在爆炸源上方的山脊
[1:57:06] as close in time to the detonation as possible. 尽量接近引爆的时间
[1:57:09] Their objectives were clearance and clarification. 他们的任务是清扫障碍
[1:57:13] Now, this briefing has the benefit of their experience. 我们的作战会议得益于他们的经验
[1:57:33] Both teams have countdown watches. 两队都有倒计时手表
[1:57:35] Ours counts down from ten, from landing 我们的手表空降后倒计时十分钟
[1:57:38] to zero to the explosion. 到零时爆炸发生
[1:57:40] Blue Team is reversed. 蓝队与之相反
[1:57:42] If you are not at the LZ at zero, 如果到零时还没到空降区
[1:57:44] you are not leaving. 你就回不来了
[1:57:47] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[1:57:48] We drop in, clear LZs for Blue Team evacuation. 我们空降后 控制空降区让蓝队撤离
[1:57:52] We make our way into the city proper. 我们进入城市
[1:57:54] These buildings are abandoned, 这些都是废弃建筑
[1:57:55] but we learned there is a turnstile. 但我们得知 这里也有一道旋转门
[1:57:58] Expect a bitemporal response. 可能会遭到双向时间反击
[1:58:00] They’ll have inverse ordnance? 他们有逆时间武器吗
[1:58:02] Inverse, conventional, 逆时间的 常规的
[1:58:04] forward antagonists, inverted antagonists, they have it all. 正向对手 逆向对手 他们都有
[1:58:07] On the other side of the city, 在城市的另一边
[1:58:09] the ground rises to the ridge above the hypocenter. 沿着山坡爬上去可以到达爆炸源
[1:58:11] A splinter unit will take this tunnel from the city 小分队将从市区走这条通道
[1:58:15] to the floor of the hypocenter. 到达山洞里的爆炸源
[1:58:17] Blue Team located an entrance here. 蓝队在这里发现了一个入口
[1:58:20] The bomb is in this rock, 核弹在石壁中
[1:58:22] high above, to trigger a collapse, 在山洞上方爆炸造成坍塌
[1:58:25] sealing the cavern. 封死山洞
[1:58:26] How do we defuse the bomb up there? 我们怎么拆除那么高的核弹
[1:58:27] We don’t. The explosion takes place as planned. 不用拆除 核弹会按计划引爆
[1:58:30] Now, our job is to fail to defuse that bomb 我们的任务就是拆弹失败
[1:58:34] while the splinter unit achieves its task undetected. 掩护小分队神不知鬼不觉地完成任务
[1:58:38] Which is? 什么任务
[1:58:39] Need-to-know, and you don’t. 保密信息 你不需要知道
[1:58:41] Any other stupid questions? 还有谁要问蠢问题
[1:58:43] Good. Well, let’s go. Let’s get ready. 好 走吧 准备出发
[1:58:48] I wanted to be on the first wave. 我要第一波行动
[1:58:50] There is no first wave. 没有什么第一波
[1:58:51] Red Team and Blue Team operate simultaneously. 红队和蓝队同时行动
[1:58:54] Look, don’t get on the chopper 如果你跳不出线性思维
[1:58:56] if you can’t stop thinking in linear terms. 就别上直升机了
[1:58:58] Now, you wanna be on the team that lifts the contents of the capsule? 你想加入偷出容器内容物的队伍吗
[1:59:02] Absolutely. 没错
[1:59:04] Yeah, that’s us. 那就是我们
[1:59:06] We’re splinter unit. 我们就是小分队
[1:59:07] Just us? 就我们俩
[1:59:09] No one who knows the contents of that capsule can leave the field. 知道容器里装了什么的人不能活着离开
[1:59:13] I thought we’d manage ourselves. 有我们俩就够了
[1:59:25] It’s 40 feet from the private deck to the water. 甲板离水面有12米
[1:59:27] Can you jump it? 你敢跳吗
[1:59:29] I can dive it. 一跃而下
[1:59:31] Until you see my signal, you don’t let him die. 在我发信号之前别让他死
[2:00:09] Thirty seconds! 还有30秒
[2:00:51] Go! Go! Go! 上 上 上
[2:01:04] We’re coming in on a shockwave. 我们要遭遇冲击波了
[2:01:06] Hang on, people. 大家抓稳
[2:01:16] On your feet! 站起来
[2:01:31] There! 那边
[2:01:46] Ma’am. We thought you’d gone ashore. 夫人 您不是上岸了吗
[2:01:48] Well, I snuck back to surprise Andrei. 我溜回来给安德烈一个惊喜
[2:01:49] The boss left. 老板已经走了
[2:01:52] Well, have Mr. Sator find me here. 请萨托尔来这里找我
[2:01:54] And don’t tell the others. 别告诉其他人
[2:01:56] I’ll get the mess. 我来打扫
[2:03:05] Mines! 有地雷
[2:03:06] Mines! 有地雷
[2:03:21] They told me you’d gone ashore. 他们说你上岸了
[2:03:25] They told me you’d flown off. 他们说你飞走了
[2:03:26] I came back to see you and Max. 我回来看你和麦克斯
[2:03:28] Max is on shore with Anna. 安娜陪麦克斯上岸了
[2:03:31] We need time, just you and me, after what happened. 刚才的事 我们得单独谈谈
[2:03:33] I was joking. It was a stupid joke. 我开玩笑的 我犯糊涂了
[2:03:36] You think I’m a terrible mother. 你认为我这个母亲不称职
[2:03:38] We both know my opinion of you is higher than yours of me. 我们都清楚你更厌恶我
[2:03:49] I want things to be better, Andrei. 我想重归于好 安德烈
[2:04:07] Take cover! 找掩护
[2:04:13] Get me a goddamn AT4! 给我反坦克火箭筒
[2:04:15] Take him out, now! 快干掉他
[2:04:17] Provide some cover! 打掩护
[2:04:18] Move, move, move! Let’s go! 上上上 我们走
[2:04:20] Move, move, move! 上上上
[2:05:32] Wheeler! 惠勒
[2:05:34] Get outta there! 过来
[2:05:36] Come on! 快
[2:05:43] Ives! 艾夫斯
[2:05:45] Splinter unit. Here. 小分队 那边
[2:05:49] You know, it’s going to be a beautiful sunset. 今晚的日落一定很美
[2:05:51] I’ll get Max brought back. 我派人接麦克斯回来
[2:05:53] We should share the moment with him. 我们应该和他一起看日落
[2:05:56] I’ll make you a drink. 我给你倒杯酒
[2:05:59] Bring my son back to the boat. 把我儿子接回船上
[2:06:07] We’re runnin’ out of time, let’s go! 没时间了 我们走
[2:06:08] If they see us, it’s all for nothing. 如果被发现 就功亏一篑了
[2:06:15] We need a distraction. 我们得声东击西
[2:06:16] Don’t worry about that. 放心吧
[2:06:21] On my mark! 听我命令
[2:06:25] RPG, hit the base! 火箭炮 轰炸底层
[2:06:28] That building on my mark! 听我口令 轰炸大楼
[2:06:31] Three! Two! 三 二
[2:06:33] One! Fire! 一 开火
[2:06:36] Fire! 开火
[2:06:52] Move! Move! 上 上
[2:07:09] We’re committed now. Come on. 没有回头路了 走
[2:07:18] What’s that? 那是什么
[2:07:19] I borrowed it from the CIA. 我跟中情局借来的
[2:07:23] What is it? 是什么东西
[2:07:24] The way the world ends. 毁灭世界的方法
[2:07:27] Not with a bang, but a whimper. 不是惊天巨响 而是一声呜咽
[2:07:29] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[2:07:31] When I take this, it’s all over. 我吞下它 一切就结束了
[2:07:34] Then don’t take it yet. 那就先别吞
[2:07:39] Why not? 为什么
[2:07:43] Because we have the sunset coming. 因为我们还要看日落
[2:07:45] And a little vodka left. 伏特加也没喝完
[2:07:47] And Max will be here soon. 麦克斯也快回来了
[2:07:49] They said they thought it was you, 他们说陪麦克斯上岸的
[2:07:52] not Anna, ashore with Max. 不是安娜 而是你
[2:07:56] So long as you can tell the difference. 只要你分得清我是谁就行
[2:08:02] A moment’s business, my love. 稍等一下 亲爱的
[2:08:17] Mahir, do you copy? 马希尔 能收到吗
[2:08:18] Not clear. I repeat, not clear! 还不行 重复一遍 还不行
[2:08:22] Copy that. 收到
[2:08:23] I repeat, not clear! 重复一遍 还不行
[2:08:52] Neil! 尼尔
[2:08:54] Neil! 尼尔
[2:09:08] Go! 上
[2:09:18] We don’t have anything big enough to blow this. 我们没有能炸开这门的炸药
[2:09:27] Try him. See if he’s got a grenade. 找找他身上有没有手榴弹
[2:09:34] Anything? 有吗
[2:09:35] Nah, nothing. 没有
[2:09:36] Here, you try having a look. Can you pick it? 你来看看 能撬开吗
[2:09:39] I hope not. 希望不能
[2:09:40] I paid a lot for that lock. 这锁我花了大价钱的
[2:09:42] How do you like where my journey began and yours ends? 这里是我的开端 也是你的终点 喜欢吗
[2:09:45] Little radioactive for my taste. 辐射太强我不喜欢
[2:09:47] My fate was always bound up with radiation. 我的命运总是与辐射息息相关
[2:09:51] We’d work where no one else would. 我们在没人敢去的地方干活
[2:09:54] I made a bargain with the devil. 我与恶魔做了交易
[2:09:56] Money for time. 用时间换取金钱
[2:09:58] We sold our futures. 出卖自己的未来
[2:10:00] And now you’re about to make the same mistake 现在你又要犯下同样的错误
[2:10:02] for the entire world. 但这次是毁灭世界
[2:10:03] It wasn’t a mistake. I made the bargain I could. 这不是错误 我自己做了交易
[2:10:06] What was yours? 你呢
[2:10:08] You fight for a cause you barely understand… 你为不理解的使命而战斗
[2:10:11] with people you trust so little, 与不信任的人合作
[2:10:13] you’ve told them nothing. 你什么都没告诉他们
[2:10:15] When I die, the world dies with me. 我死的时候 整个世界都要陪葬
[2:10:17] And your knowledge dies with you, 你知道的事情也随你消逝
[2:10:19] buried in a tomb like an anonymous Egyptian builder 就像古埃及的建筑工人一样
[2:10:23] sealed in a pyramid to keep his secret. 带着秘密被埋在金字塔里
[2:10:25] Your faith is blind. You’re a fanatic. 你的信仰盲目又狂热
[2:10:49] What’s more fanatical than trying to destroy the world? 有什么比试图毁灭世界更狂热呢
[2:10:51] I’m not, I’m creating a new one. 并不是 我是想创造新的世界
[2:10:54] Somewhere, sometime, 某时某地
[2:10:55] a man in a crystalline tower throws a switch 一个水晶塔里的人按下了一个开关
[2:10:59] and Armageddon is both triggered and avoided. 既开启又避免了世界末日
[2:11:03] Now time itself switches direction. 现在时间转换了方向
[2:11:06] The same sunshine we basked in 我们所沐浴的阳光
[2:11:08] will warm the faces of our descendants generations to come. 将温暖我们子孙后代的脸庞
[2:11:12] How could they wanna kill us? 他们为什么想杀了我们
[2:11:14] Because their oceans rose and their rivers ran dry. 因为他们的海平面上升 河流干涸
[2:11:18] Don’t you see? They have no choice but to turn back. 你还不明白吗 他们别无选择 只能逆转时间
[2:11:22] We’re responsible. 我们是罪魁祸首
[2:11:38] Knowing this, do you still want me to stop? 知道这些之后 你还想阻止我吗
[2:11:41] Yes. 是的
[2:11:43] Each generation looks out for its own survival. 每代人都要想方设法生存
[2:11:45] That’s exactly what they’re doing. 这正是他们在做的事
[2:11:47] But not you. You’re a traitor. 但你不是 你是个叛徒
[2:11:50] Bringing death to all, 你自己活不久了
[2:11:50] because you have no life of your own left. 就想拉所有人陪葬
[2:11:53] When I’m done, life continues. 我事成之后 生命将会延续
[2:11:55] Not your son’s. 而你儿子会死
[2:11:56] My greatest sin was to bring a son 我最大的罪过就是明知世界将要毁灭
[2:11:58] into a world I knew was ending. 却还是生下了一个儿子
[2:12:00] You think God will forgive me? 你觉得上帝会宽恕我吗
[2:12:08] Wait! 等等
[2:12:10] Wait! 等等
[2:12:12] God… 天啊
[2:12:25] Cover me! 掩护我
[2:12:34] Go! Go! Go! 上 上 上
[2:12:38] You don’t believe in God, or a future, 你不相信上帝 也不相信未来
[2:12:41] or anything outside of your own experience. 不相信任何超出你经验范围之事
[2:12:43] The rest is belief. 超出的是信仰
[2:12:46] And I don’t have it. 而我没有信仰
[2:12:48] Without it, you’re not human. 没有信仰 你就不是人类
[2:12:50] You’re just a madman. 你只是个疯子
[2:12:52] Or a god. 或者是神明
[2:12:54] Of sorts. 差不多吧
[2:12:55] Like I said. 我就说你疯了吧
[2:13:00] Don’t. Jesus. 住手 天啊
[2:13:02] Our time is up. 时间到了
[2:13:10] I’ll give your love to my wife. 我会替你向我妻子示爱的
[2:13:13] You’re forgetting. I haven’t met her yet. 你忘了 我这时还没认识她
[2:13:15] That’s right. 没错
[2:13:16] After you meet her, she dies. 你认识她之后 她就死了
[2:13:18] I’ll just give her my love instead. 我还是自己向她示爱吧
[2:13:22] Don’t do… 不要
[2:13:24] Volkov… 沃尔科夫
[2:13:25] 一枪打爆他的头
[2:13:39] Enough business, my love. 别谈生意了 亲爱的
[2:14:08] You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? 你根本不知道我在说什么吧
[2:14:13] But it sounds terribly important. 但听起来是很重要的事
[2:14:18] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[2:14:19] Aren’t you hot? 你不热吗
[2:14:37] What are you doing now? 你在做什么
[2:14:39] I spilled sunscreen. 我把防晒霜洒出来了
[2:14:40] – So what? – Slippery! -那又怎样 -很滑
[2:14:46] Just come here. 过来吧
[2:14:51] Turn over. 转过去
[2:14:52] You’ll like it. 你会喜欢的
[2:15:28] I can’t do this. 我装不下去了
[2:15:30] I can’t let you think you’ve won. 我不能让你以为自己赢了
[2:15:31] Don’t spoil this moment, Kat. 别毁了这一刻的美好 凯特
[2:15:33] I’m not letting you go to your grave 我不能让你死的时候
[2:15:34] thinking we’re coming with you. 想着我们会为你陪葬
[2:15:38] You’re dying alone, Andrei. 你要独自死去 安德烈
[2:15:40] Come on, come on, come on! 快快快
[2:15:41] Tunnel’s sealed, gate’s closed. 通道和门都封上了
[2:15:44] Mahir, do you copy? 马希尔 能收到吗
[2:15:45] Yeah. 能收到
[2:15:46] Hold. I repeat, hold! 待命 重复一遍 待命
[2:15:54] Look in my eyes. 看着我的眼睛
[2:15:56] Which do you see? 你看到了什么
[2:15:59] Despair or anger? 绝望还是愤怒
[2:16:03] I’m not the woman who could find love for you even though 我不是那个内心被你折磨得伤痕累累
[2:16:06] you scarred her on the inside. 还能对你心存爱意的女人
[2:16:09] I’m the vengeful bitch you scarred on the outside. 我是身上被你留下伤疤 心存报复的贱人
[2:16:16] No! 不
[2:16:37] Shit. 糟了
[2:16:38] Ives, she’s killed him. 艾夫斯 她杀了他
[2:16:39] Ives, do you copy? She’s killed him. 艾夫斯 收到了吗 她杀了他
[2:16:41] She jumped the gun. She killed him. 她冲动了 她杀了他
[2:17:02] Come on, come on! Do you think they made it? 快进来 你觉得他们成功了吗
[2:17:09] Screw it. 豁出去了
[2:18:21] Kat! You jumped the gun! 凯特 你冲动了
[2:18:24] I couldn’t do it. 我装不下去了
[2:18:25] I couldn’t let him die thinking he’d won. 我不能让他死的时候以为自己赢了
[2:18:28] I knew you’d find a way. 我就知道你会有办法的
[2:18:30] Wait, you found a way, we’re okay, right? 等等 你找到办法了 我们安全了 对吗
[2:18:32] Yeah, found a way. Be safe. 对 找到办法了 保重
[2:18:56] Thought you were inverted. 你不是逆时间队的吗
[2:18:58] Changed gears halfway. 我中途换回来了
[2:19:01] Looked like you needed help here. 你们这边似乎需要帮助
[2:19:03] Here? We needed help down there. 这边 我们在下面才是真需要帮助
[2:19:07] How’d you get that lock open? 你怎么把锁打开的
[2:19:09] Wasn’t me. Didn’t your team need you? 不是我开的 你的小队不需要你吗
[2:19:12] I’ll get ’em on the next pass. 下次逆转我再跟他们汇合
[2:19:15] All right, Ives? 你还好吗 艾夫斯
[2:19:16] Once I’ve caught my breath. 先让我喘口气
[2:19:32] No one who’s seen this leaves the field. 见过这东西的人不能活着离开
[2:19:43] All right. 好吧
[2:19:48] We hide it. 我们把它藏起来
[2:19:50] We end our lives. 然后自我了断
[2:19:53] That’s the only way to be sure. 只有这样才能万无一失
[2:19:57] As to when… 至于什么时候
[2:19:59] maybe that’s every man’s decision to make for himself. 还是留给大家自己决定吧
[2:20:02] You’re not gonna kill us? 你不杀我们吗
[2:20:04] If I ever find you, I will. 如果让我找到你们 我会的
[2:20:07] But you won’t look too hard? 但你不会拼命找吧
[2:20:09] Yes, I will. 我会的
[2:20:14] You’re not going back to London to check on Kat, are you? 你不会回伦敦看凯特吧
[2:20:16] No. It’s far too dangerous. 不会 太危险了
[2:20:20] Even from afar? 远远看一眼也不会吗
[2:20:22] Even from afar. 远远看一眼也不会
[2:20:26] Ives! 艾夫斯
[2:20:28] Wait. 等等
[2:20:36] Are you really going back in? 你真的要逆转回去吗
[2:20:40] I’m the only one who could’ve 只有我才能
[2:20:41] got that door open in time, right, Ives? 及时打开那扇门 对吧 艾夫斯
[2:20:43] Well, I don’t know any locksmiths as good as you. 你是我见过开锁技术最好的
[2:20:47] See? 懂了吧
[2:20:49] It’s me in there, again. 里面那个人又是我
[2:20:52] Weaving another past in the fabric of this mission. 为这个任务的又一重过去穿针引线
[2:21:03] Neil, wait! 尼尔 等等
[2:21:09] Just saved the world. 刚拯救完世界
[2:21:11] Can’t leave anything to chance. 不能留下任何隐患
[2:21:13] But can we change things if we do it differently? 但是做不一样的选择 能改变发生的事吗
[2:21:16] “What’s happened’s happened.” “发生过的事已经发生了”
[2:21:18] Which is an expression of faith in the mechanics of the world. 这是对于世界运转的信念
[2:21:22] It’s not an excuse to do nothing. 而非袖手旁观的借口
[2:21:25] Fate? 是命运吗
[2:21:25] Call it what you want. 你觉得是什么就是什么
[2:21:27] What do you call it? 你觉得是什么
[2:21:29] Reality. 现实
[2:21:33] Now let me go. 让我走吧
[2:21:40] You never did tell me who recruited you, Neil. 你还没告诉我是谁招募了你 尼尔
[2:21:42] Haven’t you guessed by now? 你还没猜出来吗
[2:21:45] You did. 是你啊
[2:21:47] Only not when you thought. 但不是你想的时间
[2:21:49] You have a future in the past. 你在过去有一段未来
[2:21:52] Years ago for me. Years from now for you. 我的过去 你的未来
[2:21:56] You’ve known me for years? 你认识我很多年了吗
[2:21:59] For me, I think this is the end of a beautiful friendship. 对我来说 这是一段美好友谊的结束
[2:22:03] But for me, it’s just the beginning. 但对我来说 这只是开始
[2:22:06] We get up to some stuff. 我们有不少经历
[2:22:08] You’re gonna love it. You’ll see. 你一定喜欢 等着瞧吧
[2:22:11] This whole operation’s a temporal pincer. 整个任务就是一次时间钳形行动
[2:22:14] Whose? 谁的任务
[2:22:17] Yours! 你的
[2:22:19] You’re only halfway there. 你才走了一半
[2:22:20] I’ll see you at the beginning, friend. 在起点见吧 朋友
[2:22:31] We’re the people saving the world from what might have been. 我们是拯救可能毁灭的世界的人
[2:22:34] World will never know what could’ve happened. 世人永远不会知道本来可能发生什么
[2:22:38] And even if they did, they wouldn’t care. 即使他们知道了 也不会在乎
[2:22:45] ‘Cause no one cares about the bomb that didn’t go off. 因为不会有人在乎没有引爆的炸弹
[2:22:46] 西北三区加农街
[2:22:49] Only the one that did. 他们只在乎引爆了的炸弹
[2:22:53] Do it before the boy comes out. 在孩子出来前动手
[2:22:57] That’s your idea of mercy? 这就是你的仁慈吗
[2:22:59] You gave me your word. 你向我保证过
[2:23:00] And I told you then what it would be worth. 我当时就说了 保证没什么意义
[2:23:04] Here, today. 此时 此地
[2:23:07] How did you know? 你是怎么知道的
[2:23:11] Cannon Place, 3:00. Probably nothing, I’m… 加农街 3点 大概没什么 我…
[2:23:13] Posterity. 未来的人
[2:23:15] Cannon Place, 3:00. Probably nothing, I’m… 加农街 3点 大概没什么 我…
[2:23:19] I told you you’d have to start looking differently at the world. 我跟你说过该换个方式看待世界了
[2:23:23] I have to tie up the loose ends. 我必须解决后患
[2:23:25] That was never your job. 这从来就不是你的任务
[2:23:26] Then whose was it? 那是谁的
[2:23:27] Mine. 我的
[2:23:28] I realized I wasn’t working for you. 我意识到我不是你的手下
[2:23:30] We’ve both been working for me. 你我都是我的手下
[2:23:32] I’m the protagonist. 我是主角
[2:23:37] Then you’d better tie up those loose ends. 那你最好赶快解决后患
[2:23:43] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[2:23:46] It’s the bomb that didn’t go off. 没有引爆的炸弹
[2:23:48] The danger no one knew was real. 没人察觉的威胁
[2:23:51] 西北三区加农街
[2:23:56] That’s the bomb with the real power to change the world. 那才是足以改变世界的力量
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Jack Reacher:Never Go Back(侠探杰克:永不回头)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ready or Not(准备好了没)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme