Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Tears of the Sun(太阳之泪)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Tears of the Sun(太阳之泪)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:太阳之泪
英文名称:Tears of the Sun
年代:2003

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:24] Tension that had been brewing for months in Nigeria exploded yesterday… 奈吉利亚数月来的动乱 昨日达到颠峰…
[01:29] …as exiled Gen. Mustafa Yakubu orchestrated a swift and violent coup… 流亡的亚库布将军率领叛军…
[01:33] …against the democratically elected government of President Samuel Azuka. 重创民选总统萨谬阿祖卡政府
[01:38] In the land with 120 million people and over 250 ethnic groups… 这国家人口达一亿二千万 拥有超过250种部族…
[01:42] … there’d been a long history of ethnic enmity… 该国长期以来种族彼此仇视
[01:45] …particularly between northern Fulani Moslems and southern Christian lbo. 特别是北方信奉回教的福拉族 和南方信奉天主教的伊布族
[01:50] The victorious Fulani rebels have taken to the streets… 胜利的福拉族叛军占领街道
[01:53] …as outbursts of violence continue all over the country. 战火延烧全国各地
[01:57] Thousands have been killed in the fighting or executed thereafter. 有上万人战死 或被处死
[02:02] Fearing ethnic cleansing, most lbo have abandoned their homes… 由于害怕种族屠杀 大部分的伊布族都逃离家园
[02:06] …and are fleeing the city or searching for sanctuary wherever they may find it. 逃往城市或找寻避难所 任何可能的安全处所
[02:10] Gen. Yakubu has taken control of most of the country… 亚布库将军已控制大部分区域
[02:14] …and appears firmly in charge. 他也是叛军领袖
[02:16] There’s no word on the United Nations’ reaction to the coup… 联合国对此尚未采取任何行动
[02:19] …but United States forces have already begun to evacuate its embassy. 但美军已开始撤离其使馆人员
[02:41] As you can see behind me, on the USS Harry S. Truman… 在我身后是美军杜鲁门号航舰
[02:44] …activity is high as foreign nationals are evacuated from all over Nigeria. 舰上活动频繁 许多国家在此撤离驻奈国人员
[02:50] This once peaceful country… 这个原本平静祥和的国家
[02:52] …has been rocked by a series of ethnic unrests and brief but bitter battles… 由于连串的种族纷争与冲突而动荡不安
[02:56] …mainly over control of Nigeria’s vast oil supply. 许多奈国油田也因而受创
[03:00] However, nothing can prepare the country… 然而这个国家面对如此困局
[03:02] …for the overwhelming and decisive action that has Just taken place. 却束手无策
[03:10] We have Just heard that the entire presidential family… 我们刚获悉总统全家已被暗杀
[03:13] …has been assassinated. I repeat: 我重覆
[03:16] The entire presidential family has been assassinated. 总统全家已被暗杀
[03:37] – Welcome aboard, Mr. Ambassador. – Thank you. -欢迎登舰 大使先生 -多谢
[03:39] Let me take those for you. 我帮你拿
[03:41] He got one in the leg! 他腿上中了一枪
[03:44] Put him in the sickbay now! 把他送进车里
[03:50] Well, look at you. 你看看你
[03:52] – Welcome back. – Thank you. -欢迎回来 -多谢
[03:55] We appreciate you’ve been humping out there, but we have to put you back in. 很感谢你们出生入死 但我们得再把你们送进去
[03:59] Priority tasking. We need to extract a critical personality ASAP. 重要任务 我们要尽速撤出一个重要人物
[04:04] Now get some chow, refit for a three- day LLRP. 去吃点东西 准备任务补给
[04:08] See you in chow to debrief. You… 到餐室听取简报 你…
[04:11] – …go see the medic. – Aye, captain. -去医务室就医 -是 舰长
[04:22] Attention on deck. 全体立正
[04:24] As you were, gentlemen. Sit down. 大家稍息 请坐
[04:32] Everybody get chow? 都吃过了?
[04:33] – Yes, sir. – Okay. -是 -好
[04:36] Now, intel estimates 5000 Yakubu troops… 情报显示有五千名叛军
[04:40] …scattered throughout this sector. 散布在此区
[04:43] They’ve captured government armories… 他们掳获政府军的军火
[04:45] …and unfortunately, we have been supplying them for far too many years. 而那些全都是我国长期供应的
[04:50] In addition, the local militia are killing anyone who goes to a different church. 此外 叛军对于异教者见一个杀一个
[04:56] All right, now, your prime obJective is to find and extract… 好 你们的主要目标是救出
[05:00] …Dr. Lena Fiore Kendricks with lnternational Relief Services. 国际救援组织的肯列娜医师
[05:05] Dr. Kendricks is an American by marriage. 她因婚姻而取得美国国籍
[05:08] Her late husband was Dr. John Kendricks. 她的先夫是肯约翰医师
[05:11] Your secondary obJective… 你们的次要目标…
[05:12] …is to extract two nuns and a priest who run a feel- good near Yolingo… 是救出在优林格的神父和修女…
[05:16] …if they so choose to leave. 要是他们选择离开的话
[05:18] St. Michael’s Mission, right here. 圣米迦勒教会 就在这里
[05:21] You will halo over Cameroon… 你们会从喀麦隆空降…
[05:23] …and float into your DZ near the edge of the Mazon Rain Forest. 再飘入你们的降落区 靠近玛松两林边缘
[05:26] When you get your package… 找到目标后…
[05:28] …you will proceed to your extract LZ Alpha. 你们要前进到撤离点A
[05:32] Our presence on the ground will be considered hostile. 我军现身将被视为是敌军
[05:37] – Questions? – Sir… -有疑问吗? -长官
[05:39] …rules of engagement? 冲突时的守则?
[05:41] You will defend yourselves if you’re fired upon. Otherwise, do not engage. 受到攻击时方可还击 否则不要冲突
[05:45] Sir, what’s our escape- and- evasion plan? 请问紧急逃避计划为何?
[05:47] Patrol the Cameroon border through the TandJile Pass. 经由坦吉山路进入喀麦隆边境
[05:51] Anything else, gentlemen? 还有吗?
[05:56] All right. 好
[05:58] Dismissed. 解散
[06:11] Gentlemen, three minutes out. 各位 三分钟内跳伞
[07:51] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事
[07:52] You speak English? You speak English? 你会说英文吗?会吗?
[07:55] Good. Good. I’m not gonna hurt you. 很好 我不会伤害你
[07:59] Are there any soldiers here? Any rebel soldiers? 这里有军人吗?叛军的人?
[08:02] You sure? You sure? 你确定?
[08:04] Good. Good. Can you take me to Dr. Lena Kendricks? 很好 能带我去见肯医师吗?
[08:08] Do you know who she is? Okay, here we go. 你知道她在哪里?很好
[08:10] Nice and easy. Come on. 慢慢来 走吧
[08:12] Zee, we’re moving. 老齐 走了
[08:14] It’s all right. I’m not gonna hurt you, okay? 没关系 我不会伤害你的
[08:31] Open. 观察一下
[08:40] Clear. 安全
[09:07] Lasana, where’s that wa- – ? 拉萨娜 水呢?
[09:08] These American men are here to see you! 这些美国人要找你
[09:11] I’m Lt. Waters with the U.S. Navy. I’m here to get you and your people out. 我是美国海军的华特上尉 我是来救你跟你的人出去的
[09:15] We’re in the middle of surgery here. 搞什么 我们正在做手术
[09:17] Ma’am, you don’t realize what’s about to happen here. 你真搞不清楚状况
[09:20] Are you a nun? Are you one of the nuns? 你是不是修女?
[09:22] – Are you a nun, ma’am? – Yes, sir. -你是修女吗? -是
[09:23] Good. Pack your things and let’s get out of here now. 好 快打包行李准备上路
[09:27] – Lieutenant! – Ma’am. -上尉 -肯医师
[09:28] Get those weapons out of my operating room. 我的手术室里不准有武器
[09:32] You’re frightening my staff. 你们吓坏我的人了
[09:35] I’ll be with you when I’m done. Now please wait outside! 我一弄好就跟你谈 现在请你们出去
[09:39] Your staff should be frightened, ma’am. 肯医师 你的人是该害怕
[09:41] Do you know what’ll happen to you and these women when rebels get here? 你知道若是叛军到达这里 你们会有何下场吗?
[09:50] Doc, maybe you can help her out. 医生 也许你能帮帮她
[09:52] Ma’am, may I assist? 肯医师 我能帮忙吗?
[09:55] – Are you a doctor? – No, I’m a corpsman, ma’am. -你是医生? -不 我是医务兵
[09:57] – Can you stitch? – Yes, ma’am. -你会缝合吗? -会
[09:59] – Are you sure? – Yeah, he’s sure. -你确定? -他很确定
[10:05] Then close for me. 那就帮我缝合
[10:08] We’re taking our good old time here. 这下有得拖了
[10:15] All right, Lt. Waters, I’m all yours. 好了 华特上尉 我们谈吧
[10:21] Hurry up, Doc. 手脚快点 医生
[10:26] I assume you have a plan to get us all out of here? 你有办法把我们都救出去?
[10:29] Yes, ma’am. Come with me, please. 是的 请跟我来
[10:31] We’ve got a 1 2- klick hike to make to rendezvous to the helicopter. 我们得走12公里去搭直升机
[10:35] Get your things together, but pack light. 去打包行李 轻装简行
[10:39] Zee, bring your perimeter up. Keep Flea in place. 老齐 警戒四周 留心风吹草动
[10:42] We spotted a rebel company outside of Yolingo on the way in. 我们来时看到叛军正往此前进
[10:45] We must assume they’ll be here by night, if not sooner. 他们可能在今晚就会到
[10:48] I’m responsible for 70 people here, more than half of them seriously wounded. 我对这里的70人有责任 其中大半都身受重伤
[10:52] My orders are to evacuate foreign nationals only, ma’am. 我只受命要撤离外国人
[10:55] What does that mean? 这话什么意思?
[10:57] I mean nonindigenous personnel, ma’am. 就是指非本地人
[11:00] Then we have a problem. 那可就麻烦了
[11:01] I will not leave without the indigenous personnel. 不带本地人我就不走
[11:06] We’re here to get you out. Now, I suggest you go find the priest… 我们是来带你走的 我建议你去找神父…
[11:10] …go find the nuns, pack your things and prepare to move. 还有修女 打包行李准备走人
[11:13] When the rebel troops get here, they’ll kill everything they see… 等叛军一到这里 他们会见一个杀一个…
[11:18] …including privileged white doctors. 包括享有特权的白人医师
[11:20] – What part of that plan don’t you get? – The Cameroon border’s 40 miles away! -你到底是哪里没弄懂? -喀麦隆边界离此才60公里
[11:23] – You could fly them out in 30 minutes! – Can’t do that. -你们花30分钟就能运走他们 -不行
[11:26] – Why not? – Because my orders are very clear: -为什么? -因为我的任务很清楚
[11:29] Evacuate the priest, you and the two nuns. Now pack and get ready to move. 撤离神父 你 和两位修女 快去打包准备上路
[11:33] We can take those who can walk. 我们可以带着还能走的一起走
[11:36] They’re not my responsibility. You are my responsibility. 他们不是我的责任 你才是
[11:45] You’re right, lieutenant… 上尉 你说的对…
[11:48] …it’s not your problem. It is my responsibility… 这不是你的问题 是我的责任…
[11:51] …and I will not leave without my people. 而我没有我的人就不走
[12:02] All right, give me a minute. 好吧 给我一分钟
[12:04] – A minute? – That’s right. -一分钟? -对
[12:06] Sixty seconds. I suggest you use that time to go find the priest. 60秒 我建议你用这点时间去找神父
[12:15] Get Command on the horn. 接指挥官
[12:18] Eagle One to Command. 老鹰一号呼叫
[12:19] – Lena, what’s going on? – I don’t know yet. -列娜 怎么回事? -我还不清楚
[12:22] Eagle One to Command. 老鹰一号呼叫
[12:29] Eagle One. 老鹰一号
[12:31] Yeah, captain, we got a problem. 是 舰长 出状况了
[12:33] No, we got her. 不 我们找到她了
[12:35] But she wants to bring the 70 people here along with her. 但她要带70个人一起走
[12:39] Yes, sir, I understand. 是 长官 我明白
[12:41] I will handle it. 我会处理
[12:43] Eagle One, out. 通话完毕
[12:54] Dr. Kendricks. 肯医师
[13:02] You win. Get your people together. We leave in a half an hour. 你赢了 带着你的人一起走 半小时内出发
[13:06] There will be helicopters for them too? 你们也会派直升机接走他们?
[13:09] Yes. We can only take those who can move under their own power. 对 但只接能自己走动的人
[13:13] I understand. 我了解
[13:15] Thank you, lieutenant. 谢谢你 上尉
[13:17] Hurry, please. 请快点
[13:27] Why don’t we Just get Doc to tranq her the fuck out? 为何不干脆迷昏她?
[13:30] That’s a great idea, Red. Drugging and kidnapping an American doctor. 这主意不错 瑞德 绑架一个美国医师
[13:34] I ain’t sure this bitch is American. 我可不确定这女人是美国人
[13:37] The doctor is the mission, Red. Stick with her. 她是我们的任务 盯着她
[13:41] – And we’re taking all these people out? – Go on. -我们真要带这些人走? -快去
[13:47] We need everyone able to travel ready to go. -我们要带能自己行走的人
[13:50] We must leave quickly. Quickly! 我们得快点离开
[13:52] God will bless you, Lena. 上帝会保佑你的 列娜
[14:02] – What did the captain say? – What the fuck you think he said? -舰长怎么说? -你以为他会怎么说?
[14:11] Okay, let’s clear these hooches. 我想我要准备一下
[15:29] Come here, you guys. 你们过来
[15:31] It’s okay. It’s okay. Come on. 不会有事的 跟我来
[15:37] Hour and a half off the rendezvous with the bird. 已经迟一个半小时了
[15:41] – Can only bring what they carry by back. – Roger that. -只能带能背在背上的东西 -知道了
[15:45] – Where’s that priest? – He says he ain’t coming. -神父呢? -他说他不走
[15:53] Bless you, Lena. 上帝保佑你 列娜
[15:55] Thank you for everything. 谢谢你
[15:57] Don’t cry, Sister, please. We’ll see each other again. 别哭 修女 我们会再见的
[16:00] Take care of yourself. 保重
[16:09] – You got it, Lake? – Hundred percent, sir. -准备好了 赖克? -没问题
[16:12] All right. Let’s go. 好 走吧
[16:14] Take us out of here, but don’t run away from us. 带路 但别走太快
[16:16] Roger that. 知道了
[16:22] Keep them moving. Keep them moving. 让他们继续走
[16:24] Come on. 快点
[16:27] Keep them moving, Slo. Get her out of there. 继续走 史罗 弄她上路
[16:30] Come on. Come on. Come on. Hey. Come on, let’s go. 快点 快 走吧
[16:33] – Come on, now. – Catch up! -快点 -快跟上
[16:35] Sister Grace. 葛蕾丝修女
[16:37] – The mother? – She is dead. -母亲呢? -她死了
[16:40] Oh, no. 天哪
[16:42] Oh, no. 天哪
[16:44] What am I going to do with this child? 我该拿这孩子怎么办?
[16:46] Lena. 列娜
[16:47] Lena, you’ll have to take this child. It’s the only chance she has. 你得带这孩子走 这是她唯一的机会
[16:53] We gotta move quicker than this. 我们得走更快一点
[16:57] We gotta get back for the Falcon game. Come on. 我们得赶回去看球赛 快点
[17:00] Take care of yourself, girl. 好好保重自己
[17:10] Sister Siobhan. 席芭姐妹
[17:15] Mind yourself. 保重
[17:22] Let’s go, Sister. Pick your bag up. Let’s go now. 走吧 修女 拿起你的包包 我们走
[17:25] I’m not going. 我不走
[17:27] Sister! 修女
[17:28] – L.T., she doesn’t want to leave. – I’m not going. -队长 她不走 -我不走
[17:31] What? 什么?
[17:37] Good luck. 祝你好运
[17:39] – God bless you. – Thanks be to God. -上帝保佑你 -感谢上帝
[17:43] All right, let’s make it quick. 好了 动作快点
[17:45] Come on, ma’am, let’s go. 来吧 医师 我们走
[17:48] Come on. We have plenty of work to do now. Come on. 来吧 我们还有好多事要做
[17:51] Take care. 保重
[18:02] Go with God. 愿上帝与你们同在
[18:06] – God already left Africa. – Yeah. -上帝早已遗弃非洲了 -是啊
[19:25] Go easy, doc. Watch your step. 慢慢来 医师 小心脚步
[19:29] I got her. 我看着她
[19:45] We’re only five klicks in. It’s seven and a half miles to LZ Alpha. 我们才走了5公里 到撤退点总共要走12公里
[19:49] We go any slower, we’ll start going backwards in time. 再慢一点就会倒退走了
[19:53] – Red, what do you got back there? – Five stragglers. -瑞德 后面情况如何? -五个人
[19:56] – 30 meters and falling from main body. – All right, roll them up ASAP. -落后大家30公尺 -好 让他们尽快跟上
[20:01] Let’s go. 快点
[20:03] Come on. You’ve gotta speed up. 快 你们得加快脚步
[20:06] Ma’am, speed up. You too. You- – 女士 快点 你也是
[20:37] Watch those trees. 注意那些树
[20:53] I’m gonna help you. 我帮你
[21:06] It’s all right. I’ll tell them. 没关系 我去跟他们讲
[21:11] We got you. 我抓住你了
[21:14] Lieutenant. 上尉
[21:16] We need to stop. 我们得停一下
[21:20] – Lieutenant! – I heard you. -上尉 -我听见了
[21:23] We can’t stop. Behind schedule. Come on. 不能停 落后太多了 走吧
[21:27] These people need to rest. 这些人需要休息
[21:29] And we have a child who needs medication. 还有个孩子需要医护
[21:32] Here we go. 很好
[21:35] There you go, ma’am. Let’s go. 很好 女士 走吧
[21:39] Let’s go, doctor. 走啊 医师
[21:45] Come on, sir. Here we go. 来 好了
[21:51] What you want to do? 你打算怎么办?
[21:55] Rest for 30. 休息30分钟
[21:58] Lake, hold it up. 赖克 停一下
[22:00] We’re gonna rest for 30. 休息30分钟
[22:01] Set a perimeter. 警戒四周
[22:05] Perimeter up. 警戒四周
[22:07] Ma’am, we gonna take 30. 医师 我们休息30分钟
[23:37] L.T., we got guerrilla rebels inbound… 有叛军接近…
[23:41] … on our path. 跟我们同路
[23:43] Dr. Kendricks, come with me right away. Come here. 医师 请跟我来 过来
[23:48] There’s danger on the trail. You must do everything you can to- – Listen to me! 有危险 你得尽力…听我说
[23:52] You must do everything you can to keep that baby quiet, you understand me? 你得尽力让那孩子安静 懂吗
[23:56] Whatever it takes. Go now. 无论如何 快去
[24:07] Get up. Get up. 起来 起来
[24:11] Danger close. 危险接近
[24:26] Go. 快走
[26:56] Clear. 安全
[27:07] Oh, fuck. L.T., straggler, straggler. Danger close. 该死 有散兵 危险接近
[27:46] Go on, ma’am. Go. Now is good. Go! 继续走 医师 现在很安全 走吧
[27:50] Lake, lead us out before they realize their tailgunner’s gone. 赖克 趁没被发现前带我们走
[27:54] And find us a safe place to rest. 找个安全的地方休息
[27:57] Wait! They’re going to the mission. You have to stop them. 他们要去教堂 你得阻止他们
[28:00] I can’t do that. It’d risk the safety of all these people here. 这会危及这些人的安全
[28:04] – Besides, they may bypass the mission. – You know they won’t. -何况他们有可能会放过教堂 -你知道他们不会
[28:09] There are a lot of possible scenarios that could happen, Dr. Kendricks. 医师 事情有很多种可能
[28:12] I don’t presume to know them all. Red? 但我无法全都知道 瑞德?
[28:15] Dr. Kendricks. 医师
[28:17] – Let’s go. – Ma’am. -走吧 -医师
[28:19] Come on. 走吧
[29:18] Can’t you sleep, lieutenant? 你不能睡吗?
[29:21] It’s my watch, ma’am. 轮我站哨 医师
[29:24] You can call me Lena. 你可以叫我列娜
[29:28] Dr. Kendricks, I suggest you get some rest. 医师 我建议你休息一下
[29:33] You know…. 说实话…
[29:43] Thank you for saving my life. 谢谢你救我一命
[29:49] It wasn’t about saving your life. 我那么做不是为了救你
[29:53] It’s about getting the Job done. 而是为了尽忠职守
[29:56] Completing the mission, that’s all. 完成任务 就这样
[30:16] My dear… 亲爱的…
[30:18] …a thousand difficulties don’t make a doubt. 不论多少困难都不足以令你困惑
[30:23] – But I’m not a good Catholic. – You don’t know that. Only God knows. -但我不是个好教徒 -你不知道 这只有上帝知道
[30:31] Gentlemen. 各位
[30:34] Please. 拜托
[30:35] This is a house of God. We have no soldiers here. 这里是教堂 这里没有军人
[30:39] There are only sick people here. 只有病人
[30:43] Please, sir. 拜托你 先生
[30:45] – Gentlemen, please. – No! No! -各位 拜托 -不 不要
[30:47] No! Please! Please! 不 求求你们
[30:49] – No! – No! 不
[30:52] Commander, please. This is a house of God. 指挥官 拜托 这里是教堂
[30:56] We have no soldiers here. We have hope. We have only sick people here. 这里没有军人 这里有希望 这里只有病人
[31:01] We have only sick people here. 我们这里只有病人
[31:03] Please. 拜托
[31:08] No, commander. 不 指挥官
[31:09] And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. 赐福予我们
[31:12] Holy Mary, mother of God… 圣母玛莉亚…
[31:15] …pray for us sinners now at the hour of our death. 在吾等罪人临死时为我们祷告
[31:18] Commander, no! 指挥官 不
[31:20] – Blessed…. – No! 不
[31:22] Holy Mary, mother of God…. 圣母玛莉亚…
[31:39] What the fuck was that? 那是什么鬼声音?
[31:43] Hyena. 土狼
[31:47] Flea, Lake, status? 老费 赖克 情况?
[31:51] Clear. 安全
[31:55] Clear, L.T. 安全
[31:57] Zee? 老齐?
[32:00] Star One, this is Eagle One. Be advised on location. 流星一号 这是老鹰一号 报告位置
[32:03] This is Star one. My ETA, your location, five minutes. 这是流星一号 预计5分后到达你的位置
[32:08] Popping smoke. 放烟雾
[32:32] Do you have smoke? 看到烟雾了吗?
[32:37] Roger. Yellow smoke. 看到 黄色烟雾
[32:39] That’s us. 那就是我们
[32:51] Eyes on. 看到了
[33:25] Slo, bring her up. 史罗 带她上去
[33:26] – Let’s go! Come on! Now! – Let’s go, ma’am. Come on. -走吧 来 -走吧 医师 快点
[33:30] Let’s go now! Come on! You’re first! Let’s go! 快点 你第一个上 快
[33:33] Goddamn it, let’s go! We’re late. 该死 快点 我们已经迟了
[33:39] Come on! 快啊
[33:48] Why doesn’t the other helicopter come down?! 另一架直升机为何不降落?
[33:51] It’s a gunship! It’s here to protect us! 那是武装机 负责保护我们
[33:53] – What about the others? – They’ll be fine! Keep moving! Hurry up! -其他人呢? -他们不会有事的 继续走 快
[33:57] You gotta move faster! 我们动作得快
[33:59] – What are you doing?! – Keep your head down! -你干什么? -把头低下
[34:01] Stand back. 退后
[34:02] – Where is she going? – Wait! Back! -她去哪? -等等 退后
[34:05] Keep your head down! 把头低下
[34:08] – Let us go! – Dr. Lena! -让我们过去 -列娜医师
[34:09] – Wait! Get back! – Dr. Lena! -等等 退后 -列娜医师
[34:12] Answer me! You never planned on taking all of us out, did you? 你从没打算带大家一起走 对吧?
[34:16] I simply follow orders! My orders are to get you out! Get on the helicopter! 命令是要救你出去 上去
[34:21] – What about my people?! – I’m not here for them. -那我的人呢? -我不是来救他们的
[34:23] You lied to me! 你骗我
[34:25] You lied to me! 你骗我
[34:27] Liar! Bastard! 你该死 混蛋
[34:31] Lena! Let me go! 列娜 让我过去
[34:33] What about my people?! I won’t leave them! 那我的人呢?我不会丢下他们
[34:37] You lied to me! 你骗我
[34:39] – They’re gonna die! – Secure the doctor. -他们会没命的 -抓住医师
[34:41] Dr. Lena! Dr. Lena! 医师 列娜医师
[34:46] Who decides for me?! You?! 是谁替我决定的?你?
[34:49] Your government?! 你的政府?
[34:51] Bastard! I won’t leave them! 混蛋 我不会丢下他们的
[34:54] Let’s go! Let’s go now! Let’s go! 走 我们走了 走吧
[35:04] Let’s go! Go! Let’s go! 快 快
[35:06] Lena! Lena! 列娜 列娜
[35:09] Listen to me! 听我说
[35:14] Listen to me! It’s okay. 听我说 没关系的
[35:24] Let’s go! 走了
[36:51] Lt. Waters. Starboard side. 华上尉 往右侧看
[36:54] We saw this on the way in. 我们来的时候就看到了
[37:08] No! 不
[37:09] No! 不
[37:12] No! 不
[37:26] – Doc! – No! -医师 -不
[37:29] Come on. 来吧
[38:38] Let’s turn it around. 飞回去
[39:35] Musa. 穆沙
[39:37] Patience! 佩萱
[39:46] Lena! 列娜
[40:02] We can only take 1 2 people. 只能载12个人走
[40:04] Old, young, anybody who’ll slow us down. 老人 小孩 会拖慢速度的人
[40:07] We’ll meet up again in Cameroon. 我们会在喀麦隆会合
[40:12] Go. And tell the others. 去吧 告诉其他人
[40:17] – God will bless you. – Hurry, please. -上帝会保佑你的 -请快点
[40:30] Thank you. 谢谢你
[40:51] Hurry, please. 请快点
[40:58] Red! 瑞德
[41:00] Go with the package. 跟着医师去
[41:02] Now, goddamn it! 快点
[41:11] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[41:17] New mission? 新的任务?
[41:19] No. 不是
[41:21] Same mission. 同样的任务
[41:24] Get them ready, Zee. 快让他们准备出发
[41:35] God will protect you. Take Mama’s cross. Take Mama’s cross. 神会保护你 带着妈妈的十字架
[41:39] Let’s go! Get her ready. 快点 准备出发
[41:41] We gotta go. We gotta go. 我们得走了
[41:44] Let’s go! Let’s go. Come on! 快点 走吧
[41:48] Get her out of there! Get off! 把她弄出来 快走开
[41:50] – Patience! She’ll be safe. – She’s my baby! -佩萱 她不会有事的 -她是我的宝贝
[41:53] Keep your head down. 把头低下
[41:58] She has no one to care for her. 没人能照雇她
[42:04] Ma’am, you gotta take this baby! 太太 请你带着这孩子
[42:07] Hold her tight! 抱紧她
[42:08] – Keep your heads down! – No more packs, sir. We’re maxed out. -把头低下 -不能再载人 快超重了
[42:11] See you in Cameroon. 喀麦隆见
[42:13] Come on. Let’s go. 来 走吧
[42:15] Here we go. Stay low. 好了 把头压低
[42:18] Head down. 头低下
[42:21] Let’s go. 走吧
[42:23] Sergeant! Let’s go! 上尉 走吧
[43:04] Eagle One, over. 老鹰一号
[43:08] Can you wait one, sir? 请等一下
[43:11] A.K. 老大
[43:13] Command. 舰长
[43:15] Yes, sir? 是的 长官?
[43:16] Lieutenant, why is that bird full of refugees and not your criticals? 为什么直升机上载满难民 而不是重要的人员?
[43:20] The doctor wouldn’t leave her people. 医师不肯丢下她的人
[43:23] You can’t get a woman on a helo? 你没法把一个女人弄上直升机?
[43:25] She was on the bird. 她本来是上去了
[43:26] – It’s difficult to explain, sir. – Oh, come on. -这有点难解释 -拜托
[43:29] We’re marching them to LZ Bravo. Request helicopters to take them out. 我们要带他们前往第二撤离点 请派三架直升机来接运
[43:33] Negative on the evac at LZ Bravo. 不行
[43:35] Come on, give me three choppers. I’ll have them in Cameroon in 20 minutes. 拜托 派3架直升机来 20分就能运他们到喀麦隆
[43:38] Negative! 不行
[43:40] Birds have taken heavy fire. We’ve stopped entering Nigerian airspace. 叛军防空炮火猛烈 无法穿越
[43:43] We’ll give you what help we can from our end, but right now… 我们会设法支援 但目前…
[43:46] …you are on your own. 你们得自己靠自己了
[43:50] Man, I hope you know what you’re doing. 我希望你知道自己在做什么
[43:53] Me too, sir. 我也是
[43:54] All right. We’ll keep you advised if the situation changes. 好 有进一步状况我会通知你
[44:00] Negative on the evac. 撤离计划行不通
[44:05] Come on. There you go. Come on. 来 很好 走吧
[44:08] Hang on to the knot, doctor. 医师 抓住绳子
[44:11] – Come on. – We got you. -来 -我们帮你
[44:12] Come on. Come on, doc. 来吧 医师
[44:47] Americans. 美国佬
[44:51] Some went in the helicopter. 有些上了直升机…
[44:55] Some went up the mountain… 有些往山里走…
[44:58] …to Cameroon. 去喀麦隆
[46:06] Slo. 史罗
[46:15] Give me your chow, man. 把你的食物给我
[46:21] I don’t like roast beef anyway. 反正我也不爱吃烤牛肉
[46:34] We’re a little over 30 klicks to the path to Cameroon. -到喀麦隆还有30多公里 -上尉…
[46:37] Roger that. 知道了
[46:49] What do you got? 怎样?
[46:51] We got a large body 1 0 klicks back, bearing 3- 6- 0 and closing. 后方十公里有大队人马追踪 就在正后方 正在逼近
[46:55] How strong? 有多少人?
[46:57] Thirty, maybe platoon strength, maybe more. 三十人 约一排兵力 可能更多
[47:00] Rebels? 叛军?
[47:03] Could be. 可能是
[47:04] Why would anybody be following us? 为什么有人要追我们?
[47:08] I don’t know. 不知道
[47:11] But we’re gonna find out. 但我们会查清楚
[47:14] Good Job. 干的好
[47:15] – Keep an eye on them. – Roger that. -继续盯着他们 -知道了
[47:19] – Sir? – We got a problem. -队长? -有麻烦
[47:21] We got possible hostiles on our 6. 六点钟方向有敌军
[47:24] Get them up, get them ready to move. 叫他们起来 准备出发
[47:26] Roger that. 知道了
[47:30] Dr. Kendricks, could you come with me, please? 医师 请你跟我来一下
[47:33] Thank you. It’ll Just take a second. 谢谢 一下子就好
[47:40] – Do you know why anybody’d follow us? – No, I don’t. -知道为何有人会追我们吗? -我不知道
[47:44] You sure? 你确定?
[47:47] Yes, I’m sure. 我确定
[47:58] – Think hard. – I told you, I don’t know. -仔细想 -我说过了 不知道
[48:03] Get your people ready to go now. 让你的人准备出发
[48:05] These people have been going for over 30 hours. 这些人已经走30小时了
[48:08] Come on. 走吧
[48:11] Red, help the doctor get ready to move. 瑞德 帮医师准备出发
[49:21] How you doing? 你好吗?
[49:24] The fuck you mean, how am I doing? 什么意思 我好吗?
[49:26] You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我指的是什么
[49:38] You know as well as I do… 你跟我一样清楚…
[49:40] …that when we left that mission, those people were dead. 一离开教堂 那些人就死定了
[49:44] And then we take 28 men, women and children… 然后我们带着28个难民…
[49:49] …and we hump for a day. 走上一整天
[49:51] Zee, keep them moving. 老齐 让他们继续走
[49:53] Be with you in a second. 我们马上跟上
[49:56] We get them to the LZ, and we leave them behind to die like the others. 我们把他们带到撤离点 却留下他们等死
[50:01] I’m confused. 我很困惑
[50:03] And the boys are confused. 队友们也一样
[50:05] Get to the point. 有话直说
[50:07] Why’d you turn that bird around, L.T.? 你为何叫直升机回头?
[50:11] Talk to me. 说话啊
[50:14] I’m with you either way. You know that. 你知道的 不管怎样我都支持你
[50:19] When I figure it out, I’ll let you know. 等我想清楚 我会告诉你
[50:35] This way. 往这边
[51:22] – L.T. – Go, Lake. -队长 -说吧 赖克
[51:25] You’re gonna want to come take a look at this. 你会想过来看看这个
[51:33] Get Dr. Kendricks up here. Come here. 叫医师过来 过来这里
[51:37] We’ll rest here for a minute. Stay down in these trees. Listen to my men. Go! 我们在这休息一下 躲树丛里 照我手下的话去做
[51:41] Slo. 史罗
[51:43] Stay down. Stay down. 蹲下 蹲下
[51:45] Zee, Flea, with me. 老齐 老费 跟我来
[51:52] What do you got? 你看到什么?
[51:53] Ringside seats to an ethnic cleansing. 这是观看种族屠杀的前排位置
[52:10] How strong? 有多少敌军?
[52:11] I counted seven so far, sir. 目前看到七名
[52:13] – Flea, get eyes on. – Roger that. -老费 瞄准他们 -知道了
[52:21] There could be more in the hooches. 屋子里可能还有更多
[52:24] Bring them up. 集合大家
[52:35] Sir, we could go around them to the north. 我们可以从北边包抄他们
[52:50] L.T. 队长
[52:52] Rules of engagement. 该避免冲突
[52:55] We’re already engaged. 我们已经遇上了
[53:01] Hand me the binoculars. 把望远镜给我
[53:08] Flea, you got the Zippo? 老费 瞄准拿打火机的
[53:11] Roger that. 知道了
[53:13] Zippo first. 先挂掉拿打火机的
[53:15] Red Team, right flank. This way. Edge of clearing. Wait for my go. 红队 右翼 往这边 在边缘等着 听我号令行动
[53:19] Silent and quick. Gold Team, on me. 动作安静迅速 金队 跟我来
[53:26] Silk, close up that back door. 希克 向后门进发
[53:29] – Flea, keep your eye on the package. – Roger that. -老费 盯着打火机 -知道了
[53:32] Holding. -我在等着
[53:34] Let’s go. 跟我走
[53:43] On- site. 到达定位
[54:39] Goddamn. 该死
[54:45] Been going at it all day. 已经杀一整天了
[55:03] – On- site. – Roger that. -到达定位 -知道了
[55:41] Go! 上
[57:11] It’s okay. I’m here to help you. 没事了 我是来帮你的
[57:16] I’ll help you. It’s okay. 我会帮你 没事了
[57:19] Atkins! 队长
[57:27] Hide! 躲起来
[58:47] Go! Run! Get out of here! 快跑 离开这里
[58:49] – Doc, get them out of here! – Move! -医生 快弄走他们 -快走
[58:52] Go! Go! 快
[59:22] Hold on. You hold on. 撑住 撑着点
[59:29] Come on, little man, come on. 加油 小伙子
[59:52] Boss, you want me to take a look at that? 老大 我可否看看你的伤口?
[59:57] I’m all right. 我没事
[1:00:35] It’s a kid. It’s only a fucking kid. 是个小孩 只是个小孩
[1:00:52] Motherfucker. Get the fuck up. 混蛋 给我起来
[1:01:00] Look at your work, motherfucker. 看看你的杰作
[1:01:20] Lake. 赖克
[1:01:50] Doc, get over here. 医生 过来一下
[1:02:09] Red. 瑞德
[1:02:25] Her baby’s dead. 她的孩子死了
[1:02:40] Zee. 老齐
[1:03:01] Eternal rest grant unto her, oh, Lord. Let perpetual light shine on her. 主啊 让她永远安息吧
[1:03:05] May her soul and the souls of all the dead rest in peace. 让永恒之光照耀她
[1:03:11] Eternal rest grant unto her, oh, Lord. Let perpetual light shine on her. 愿她和所有死者的灵魂安息
[1:03:13] Eternal rest grant unto her, oh, Lord. Let perpetual light shine on her. 愿她和所有死者的灵魂安息
[1:03:14] May her soul and the souls of all the dead rest in peace. 主啊 让她永远安息吧
[1:03:28] She has a low pulse. 她的脉搏微弱
[1:03:39] How can they do this? 他们怎么能这么做?
[1:03:43] This is what they do. 他们就是这么做
[1:03:46] They cut off the breasts of nursing mothers… 他们割掉母亲的乳房…
[1:03:50] …so that they’ll never again feed their own babies. 好让她们无法再哺育子女
[1:03:56] This is what they do. 这就是他们做的好事
[1:04:04] Doc. 医生
[1:04:07] I need morphine. 我需要吗啡
[1:06:34] Dr. Kendricks. 医师
[1:06:39] Dr. Kendricks. 医师
[1:06:45] It’s all right. 我没有事
[1:07:52] – Is something wrong? – Let me take care of your arm. -有事吗? -让我看看你的手臂
[1:07:58] All right. 好吧
[1:08:15] Careful. 小心点
[1:08:21] Try this. 试试这个
[1:08:23] It will help you stay awake. 这能帮你保持清醒
[1:08:27] What is it? 这是什么?
[1:08:29] Cola nut from the tree. 可乐果
[1:08:35] It’s harmless. 它完全无害
[1:08:36] We’ve been using them for generations. 我们世世代代都用它
[1:08:39] Patience, right? 你叫佩萱吧?
[1:08:44] How long you been at the mission? 你在教堂待多久了?
[1:08:47] I live there. 我住那里
[1:08:49] I’ve been living there since I was 1 0. 我从十岁起就住那里
[1:08:53] How come? 为什么?
[1:08:55] I heard they were helping children who had been forced into the war… 我听说他们有帮助受战乱迫害的孩子…
[1:08:59] …so I ran to them. 所以我就跑去那里
[1:09:07] Will you get me to my daughter? 你会带我去找我女儿吗?
[1:09:17] Yes, ma’am. 会的
[1:09:28] How’d you end up here in Africa? 你怎么会到非洲来?
[1:09:32] I came here with my husband. 我跟我丈夫一起来的
[1:09:36] We wanted to help. 我们想帮忙
[1:09:39] We went to Sierra Leone. They were short of doctors there. 我们到狮子山共和国 那里很缺医师
[1:09:44] Cut. 剪下去
[1:09:53] How did your husband die? 你丈夫怎么死的?
[1:10:03] We were at the hospital. 我们当时在医院
[1:10:07] The rebels came. 叛军攻进来
[1:10:10] My husband tried to stop them, to protect me… 我丈夫想保护我…
[1:10:16] …but he couldn’t. 但他失败了
[1:10:20] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:10:31] You did a good thing today. 你今天做了一件好事
[1:10:42] I don’t know if it was a good thing or not. 我不知道这是不是件好事
[1:10:50] Feels like so long since I’ve done… 我上回做好事 正确的事…
[1:10:54] …a good thing, the right thing. 似乎是很久以前的事了
[1:10:59] You should have some rest. 你该休息一下
[1:11:04] Thank you for taking care of my arm. 谢谢你帮我包扎
[1:11:46] Easy, boss. 别紧张 老大
[1:11:59] – Are we there yet? – Glad to see you still got it… -我们还没到啊? -很高兴你还有幽默感…
[1:12:03] …but we got trouble. 但我们有麻烦了
[1:12:10] You all right? 你还好吧?
[1:12:14] What do you got? 怎样?
[1:12:16] This is the outfit that’s been on our tail. 这是一直跟着我们的部队
[1:12:19] – Hey. You with me, boss? – Yeah. -你有在听吗? -有
[1:12:23] – This is at 2200 hours. – Yeah. -这是昨晚22点的情况 -对
[1:12:26] Four hours ago. 四小时前
[1:12:28] Three hours. 三小时前
[1:12:30] We figured they’d make camp and come at us after first light, right? 我们以为他们会扎营 天亮再追我们 对吧?
[1:12:34] Bad call. 错了
[1:12:35] Two hours ago. 两小时前
[1:12:37] One. 一小时
[1:12:39] These guys run the damned Olympics. They’ve been closing in on us all night. 这些家伙是奥运选手 他们整晚都在追我们
[1:12:44] How long we got? 我们还有多少时间?
[1:12:47] An hour, two tops. 一小时 最多两小时
[1:12:50] We shouldn’t have stopped. 我们不该停的
[1:12:52] How the fuck are they tracking us at night? 他们怎么能在夜里追踪我们?
[1:13:01] Someone’s transmitting something. 有人传送讯息
[1:13:10] Zee. 老齐
[1:13:13] We got a rat in the nest. Get them up. 我们有内奸 叫醒他们
[1:13:16] Take their weapons away. We search everybody right now. 缴他们的械 全体搜身
[1:13:20] – Okay, team. – Dr. Kendricks. -好 跟我走 -肯医师
[1:13:21] – Turn two. – Lena. Get up. -开始动作 -列娜 起来
[1:13:23] Everybody, up. 大家站好
[1:13:25] Point out everybody that came into the mission in the last three days. 指出最近三天才到教堂的人
[1:13:28] – Right now. – Let’s see the weapons. -快点 -拿出武器
[1:13:32] Give me your weapons. 把武器给我
[1:13:38] – Gideon. – Let’s go. Step forward, sir. -吉金 -来 往前站一步
[1:13:41] Who else? 还有谁?
[1:13:45] Who else?! 还有谁?
[1:13:47] These people. 这些人
[1:13:48] – Step forward, you two, right now. – On your knees. -你们两个往前站 快点 -跪下
[1:13:52] L.T.! 队长
[1:13:56] Down! Now! 趴下 快
[1:13:58] Silk. 希克
[1:14:01] No! 不
[1:14:06] – Hey! What the hell are you doing? – He’s my friend! -你在干什么? -他是我的朋友
[1:14:09] You know what? He could also be armed. 他可能有武器
[1:14:11] Get back there with the others! Go on! 回去跟其他人一起 快去
[1:14:19] – Watch his hands. – Fuck. -检查他的手 -该死
[1:14:23] Shit. 妈的
[1:14:26] What the hell is that? 那是什么?
[1:14:29] What do you got? 你找到什么?
[1:14:31] He’s bugged. 他有无线电
[1:14:33] You fuck! 你这混蛋
[1:14:40] – Stop it! – Who told you to do this? -住手 -谁叫你这么做的?
[1:14:42] – They have my family. – Who told you to do it?! -他们抓了我的家人 -谁叫你这么做的?
[1:14:44] – They have my family. – Who has your family?! -他们抓了我的家人 -谁抓了你的家人?
[1:14:47] I was promised no harm will come to them. 他们答应不会伤害我的家人
[1:14:51] – Who told you to do it?! – Stop it! -谁叫你这么做的? -住手
[1:14:54] – Who told you to do it?! – Col. Sadick. -是谁指使你的? -萨狄上校
[1:14:58] Col. Sadick. 萨狄上校
[1:15:00] I am one of many who give him information. 我是提供消息给他的线民之一
[1:15:04] About who? lnformation about who?! 提供谁的消息?
[1:15:07] We have to follow…. 我们要跟踪…
[1:15:10] Who?! Who?! 谁?谁?
[1:15:12] We have to follow…. 我们要跟踪…
[1:15:15] – Follow who?! – Arthur. -跟踪谁? -亚瑟
[1:15:17] Arthur? 亚瑟?
[1:15:27] I am not a killer. 我不是凶手
[1:15:32] The fuck you’re not. 去你妈的不是
[1:15:39] – What do you wanna do with him? – Let him bleed out. -你打算怎么处置他? -让他把血流干
[1:15:47] Why? 为什么?
[1:15:51] What is going to happen to my family? 我的家人会怎么样?
[1:15:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:16:00] – Help them. – Zee. Lake. -救救他们 -老齐 赖克
[1:16:03] – Get them up. – Everybody up. Now. -让他们起来 -现在大家起来
[1:16:14] Who knows what this is? 谁知道这是什么?
[1:16:23] This is a transmitter. 这是个发话机
[1:16:27] I took this off Gideon’s dead body… 我从吉金身上找到这个…
[1:16:31] …Dr. Kendricks’ good friend. 他是肯医师的好朋友
[1:16:36] You have any more of these here? 你们身上还有这玩意吗?
[1:16:41] Why would anybody wanna transmit our position? 为何有人要传送我们的位置?
[1:16:43] Transmit our position to over 300 Nigerian soldiers… 传送我们的位置给300名叛军…
[1:16:49] …who ran all night… 他们整夜疾行…
[1:16:51] …to get to within an hour and a half of where we are now? 现在离我们只差一小时半路程?
[1:17:00] Red. 瑞德
[1:17:06] Somebody’s gonna tell me. 有人得说实话
[1:17:08] Somebody’s gonna start talking right now. 有人得现在就说实话
[1:17:12] Because if they don’t tell me what I want to know… 因为要是他们不说实话…
[1:17:16] …by the time I count to five… 等我数到五…
[1:17:18] …l’m gonna kill someone else. 我就会杀一个人
[1:17:21] One. 一
[1:17:25] Two. 二
[1:17:29] Three. 三
[1:17:32] Don’t fuck with me. 别想耍我
[1:17:34] – Four. – Please. -四 -拜托
[1:17:37] Please. 拜托
[1:17:39] There’s no need for this. 你不需要这么做
[1:17:43] Please. 拜托
[1:17:45] Now you got something to say to me, don’t you? 你有话要跟我说吧?
[1:17:48] My name is Arthur Azuka. 我叫亚瑟·阿祖卡
[1:17:53] I’m the only son of President Samuel Azuka. 我是萨谬阿祖卡总统的独子
[1:18:00] Please don’t blame them. 请别怪他们
[1:18:03] Please. 拜托
[1:18:06] I’m sorry to have misled you… 很抱歉欺骗了你…
[1:18:08] …but there are enemies looking for me everywhere. 但是到处都有敌人在找我
[1:18:11] That is why you’re being pursued. 这也是你们被追的原因
[1:18:16] Our report said the entire presidential family was executed. 据情报 总统全家都被处决
[1:18:20] Your reports were incorrect. 你们的情报不正确
[1:18:24] They were not executed. 他们不是被处决
[1:18:26] They murdered my father… 他们谋杀了我父亲…
[1:18:29] …along with my mother… 还有我母亲…
[1:18:32] …and my two… 和我两个…
[1:18:35] …younger sisters… 小妹…
[1:18:38] …out of greed… 就为了钱…
[1:18:41] …and my father’s fight for democracy for his people. 我父亲为他的人民奋斗奉献
[1:18:48] My people. 我的人民
[1:18:51] When it first appeared there might be trouble… 动乱刚开始时…
[1:18:54] …my father sent me away with this man. 我父亲把我跟这个人一起送走
[1:18:58] Col. Okeze. 欧凯上校
[1:19:01] Lieutenant, his father was more than the president. 上尉 他父亲不只是总统
[1:19:05] He was the tribal king. 他也是部族国王
[1:19:07] That makes him the heir to the lbo nation. 所以他是伊布族王位继承人
[1:19:10] It’s a bloodline they must cut. 这是福拉族必须消灭的
[1:19:12] The Fulanis will comb heaven and earth to find him. 福拉族人愿意上天下海找寻他
[1:19:24] You knew about this? 这些你都知道?
[1:19:28] You knew all the time, and you didn’t tell me. 你一直都知道却没告诉我
[1:19:33] I didn’t trust you… 我一开始…
[1:19:35] …at the time. 并不信任你
[1:19:45] I wonder what it takes to earn your trust. 要怎样才能取得你的信任
[1:19:50] Red, Lake. 瑞德 赖克
[1:19:57] Tell them to pack their things. We’re leaving. 叫他们打包 我们要走了
[1:20:02] Men, give them their weapons. We’re moving out of here. 把武器还给他们 我们要走了
[1:20:05] – Pack up your things. – Come on. -打包行李 -快点
[1:20:07] Move it out! 要走了
[1:20:09] – Get in, get out. Okay? – Come on. -快点
[1:20:11] Move it. Move it. 要走了
[1:20:14] – Come on. See you. Hurry back. – Back in formation. -快点 动作快 -排队出发
[1:20:47] They must continue their route to the TandJile Pass or they’ll lose a day. 他们一定要继续走坦吉山路 不然就得多走一天
[1:20:51] So they must come out here, near the Cameroon border. 所以他们一定会从这里出来 靠近喀麦隆边界
[1:20:58] No! 别碰
[1:21:30] How many men do you have in Gashanka? 你在葛尚卡有多少兵力?
[1:21:39] Right on time. 刚好赶上
[1:21:41] Good hustle, Red. Come on up and brief Zee. 动作真快 来跟老齐报告状况
[1:21:47] This river will get us straight into Cameroon. 这河能让我们直接进入喀麦隆
[1:21:50] They’ll be expecting us. 他们会在那等着我们
[1:21:53] What do you think? 你怎么想?
[1:21:55] I think we’re fucked either way we go. 我想我们怎么走都一样
[1:21:59] We backtrack, cross downstream… 由原路退回…
[1:22:02] …come up, go through the Jungle and rip right into Cameroon. 横越下游 上来 穿越丛林 跑进喀麦隆
[1:22:07] Roger that. Let the other men know. 知道了 告诉其他人
[1:22:09] – Yes, sir. – Good Job. -是 -干的好
[1:22:12] L.T. 队长
[1:22:14] – What do you got? – Rhodes on the phone. -什么事? -舰长在线上
[1:22:20] Yes, sir, captain, this is Waters. 是 长官 我是华特
[1:22:22] Intel reports military elements in your sector… 情报显示你的区域有敌军…
[1:22:25] …conducting search and destroy of a U.S. military unit… 正在找寻并歼灭一支美军…
[1:22:28] …moving with Arthur Azuka, son of the late president. What can you tell me? 带着亚瑟阿祖卡 前总统之子 你有什么话要告诉我?
[1:22:32] Yes, sir, we Just discovered that ourselves. 是 我们才刚发现这件事
[1:22:35] He and his bodyguard hid themselves within Dr. Kendricks’ refugee party. 他和保镖一起躲在难民群中
[1:22:39] That’s a maJor problem, lieutenant. 这是个严重的问题
[1:22:41] He involves your mission in the internal politics of a foreign nation… 他让你的任务涉入外国内政…
[1:22:45] …affecting U.S. diplomacy and seriously increases the mission’s risk. 影响美国外交政策 并严重增加任务的危险
[1:22:50] He’s considered a criminal by the new regime. 新政权将其视为罪犯
[1:22:52] He’s a maJor liability. 他是个大麻烦
[1:22:54] – What exactly does that mean, sir? – His party is excess cargo. -这话什么意思? -他们是多余的货物
[1:22:58] You mean he’s not human, sir? 你是说他不是人?
[1:23:00] Captain, this man is the lbo tribal leader. Do you know what that means? 这个人是伊布族的领导者 你知道这代表什么吗?
[1:23:04] Cut the shit. Who do you think I am? 别废话 你以为我是谁?
[1:23:08] Sir, we both know what’ll happen to him if I leave him out here. 我们都知道丢下他就完了
[1:23:12] There won’t be a trial or a jury. 他不会有审判或陪审团
[1:23:14] Outside the courthouse, they’ll put two in his head. 他们会直接干掉他
[1:23:17] I’m Just asking for a little help here. Put yourself in my shoes, Bill. 我只是请求一点协助
[1:23:21] I’ve been in your shoes, lieutenant. 我有
[1:23:23] Send in an air evac immediately and get all of us out of here, sir. 那就立刻派直升机撤离我们
[1:23:26] Negative on air support at this time. Airspace is too hot. 现在无法派出直升机 空域很危险
[1:23:30] Yourjudgment has risked the lives of your men and the mission’s success. 你的判断危及你手下的性命 也危及任务
[1:23:34] I advise you, complete the evacuation as planned! Do you read me?! 我建议你依计划撤离 听见吗?
[1:23:39] Yes, sir, I read you. Loud and clear. 我听见了 听的很清楚
[1:23:42] But I cannot, in good conscience, do that without taking these people to safety. 但我无法心安理得的这么做 不顾这些人的生死
[1:23:46] That’s not your mission! 那不是你的任务
[1:23:47] When have I not completed a mission? 我哪次没完成任务?
[1:23:51] My team will complete this mission. 我的小队会完成这次任务
[1:23:53] I give you my word on that. 我向你保证
[1:23:55] I don’t like this. 我不喜欢这样
[1:23:57] Get your ass back here alive soon as possible. 快给我滚回来
[1:24:00] Maintain contact with oP center. 跟观察中心保持联系
[1:24:04] I’ll direct air support as soon as I can. 我会尽快派出空中支援
[1:24:07] I promise you. 我向你保证
[1:24:09] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[1:24:11] Eagle One, out. 老鹰一号通话完毕
[1:24:15] Bring them up. 集合大家
[1:24:17] Everybody up on L.T. now. Double time. 大家到队长那里集合 快
[1:24:20] So much for diplomacy. 外交个屁
[1:24:23] Come on, let’s go. 快点
[1:24:29] Here’s the deal. It’s been strongly suggested that we turn over Arthur… 情况是这样 有人强烈建议我们交出亚瑟…
[1:24:34] …and abandon these refugees out here in the bush. 把这些难民丢弃在树丛里
[1:24:39] I’ll tell you right now I’m not gonna do that. 我告诉你们我不会这么做
[1:24:43] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[1:24:47] I broke my own rule. 我打破了自己的规则
[1:24:50] I started to give a fuck… 我无法漠视一切…
[1:24:53] …and brought you guys along with me. 还把你们给拖下水
[1:24:57] We’re about to walk into some serious shit. Before we do, I’d Just like… 我们即将遇上大麻烦 在那之前 我只想…
[1:25:05] …to hear what you guys have to say about it. That’s all. Speak freely. 听听你们想说些什么 就这样 自由发言
[1:25:10] In my opinion, sir… 队长 我的意见是…
[1:25:12] …we cut our losses. This isn’t our fucking war. 丢下他们 这不是我们的战争
[1:25:17] As far as me being in or out… 至于我要不要一起行动…
[1:25:20] …you know the answer to that. 你知道答案
[1:25:24] Let’s get these people to safety. 我们把这些人送到安全的地方
[1:25:28] Let’s finish the Job. 完成这件任务吧
[1:25:32] I can’t leave them, sir. 队长 我无法丢下他们
[1:25:37] I’m good to go. 我支持你
[1:25:41] What about you, Red? 你呢 瑞德?
[1:25:47] I can’t look at them like packages anymore. 我无法再把他们当货物来看了
[1:25:52] I’m gonna get them out… 我要救他们…
[1:25:55] …or I’m going to die trying. 不然也要拚死一试
[1:26:04] Are we there yet? 我同意
[1:26:12] Thanks, fellas. 谢了 各位
[1:26:17] Strip those packs down to rolling gear only. 只带武器装备走
[1:26:20] Have the refugees drop anything that don’t go ” boom.” Let’s move. 让难民丢掉没用的东西
[1:26:26] Double time. Let’s go. Hustle. 动作快 快点
[1:26:32] L.T… 队长…
[1:26:35] …those Africans are my people too. 这些非洲人也是我的同胞
[1:26:39] For all the years that we were told to stand down and to stand by… 多年来我们只会忍耐…
[1:26:46] …you’re doing the right thing. 消极被动 你所做的是对的
[1:26:53] For our sins. 这是赎罪
[1:26:55] Hooyah. 来吧
[1:26:57] Hooyah. 来吧
[1:27:09] We gotta go. 我们该走了
[1:27:10] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:27:11] Lieutenant. 队长
[1:27:14] I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Arthur. 很抱歉没告诉你亚瑟的事
[1:27:16] I should have trusted you. 我该信任你的
[1:27:22] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[1:27:27] I would’ve done the same thing if I was in your position. 我若是你也会这么做
[1:27:30] I wouldn’t have trusted me either. 我也不会信任我自己
[1:27:32] I’m gonna get your people to Cameroon. 我会带你的人去喀麦隆
[1:27:36] I promise. Come on. We gotta hurry. 我保证 来吧 我们得快点
[1:28:31] L.T., hold one. 队长 等着
[1:28:35] Hold one. 等着
[1:29:02] What do you got, Lake? 你看到什么了?
[1:29:12] Everybody down. Get down! Get down! 大家趴下 趴下
[1:29:21] Where you at, motherfuckers? 你在哪里 混蛋?
[1:29:24] Where you at? 你在哪里?
[1:29:41] Fat fuck. 死肥猪
[1:29:46] Look at this motherfucker. 看看这家伙
[1:29:48] Pussy. 胆小鬼
[1:29:51] Clear, L.T. It’s Just a pig. 安全 只是只野猪
[1:29:54] I’m crossing over. 我要横越过去了
[1:30:00] Sniper, 1 1 o’clock. 11点方向 狙击手
[1:30:01] Sniper, 1 1 o’clock. 11点方向 狙击手
[1:30:06] – Zee! – Smoke! Give me smoke! -老齐 -烟雾弹 给我烟雾弹
[1:30:09] L.T… 队长…
[1:30:11] …l got hit. Sniper. 我中枪了 有狙击手
[1:30:13] Go! 丢
[1:30:21] – Look who it is. The fucking cavalry. – Keep your hand on that. -你们来了 装甲兵 -继续压住伤口
[1:30:25] – Sit him up. – How’s he doing? -扶他坐起来 -他怎么样?
[1:30:27] He’s all right. One in the shoulder. Clean hit. 肩上一枪 没大碍
[1:30:29] Sorry, sir. He caught me sleeping. 抱歉 他逮到我打瞌睡
[1:30:31] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[1:30:32] – Did you get that little son of a bitch? – We got some of him. -你宰了那家伙? -宰了一部分
[1:30:36] – You see anybody else? – Sorry. -你有看到任何人吗? -抱歉
[1:30:37] – I’m better than that, sir. – Don’t worry. -我不会再犯了 -别担心
[1:30:39] I’m better than that. 我不会再犯了
[1:30:40] – Fuck that. – Can you walk? -妈的 -你能走吗?
[1:30:42] Yes, sir. 能
[1:30:44] Let’s go, Doc. Make it tight. Get me back in this shit. 医生 绑紧点 让我继续
[1:30:48] All right. Ready. 好了
[1:30:53] Get down! 趴下
[1:31:42] Grenade! 手榴弹
[1:32:23] Dr. Kendricks! 肯医师
[1:32:25] Lena! 列娜
[1:32:27] Lena! 列娜
[1:32:37] Lena, listen. Wake up. 列娜 听着 醒来
[1:32:39] Wake up. Oh, God. Wake up. Wake up. Do you hear me? 醒醒 醒醒 你听见吗?
[1:32:42] Okeze! Okeze! 欧凯 欧凯
[1:32:44] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:32:45] Okeze. 欧凯
[1:32:47] Lena, listen to me. 列娜 听我说
[1:32:49] We’ve gotta get out of here now! You hear me? 我们得冲出去 听见吗?
[1:32:52] Listen, we gotta get out of here. We gotta get out of here right now. 听着 我们得冲出去 我们现在就要冲出去
[1:32:56] Slo, Zee, get them ready to go now! 史罗 老齐 让他们准备走人
[1:32:59] Sit up. 坐起来
[1:33:00] Slo! 史罗
[1:33:02] Slo! 史罗
[1:33:06] – Oh, fuck! Goddamn it! – Fuck. -妈的 该死 -该死
[1:33:10] I never saw it coming, boss. 我没想过会这样
[1:33:12] Son of a bitch. 该死
[1:33:16] It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. 不该这样 不该是这样的
[1:33:19] It’s my fault. It’s my fault, all right? 这是我的错 对吗?
[1:33:22] Breathe. 呼吸
[1:33:24] – You know what to do, right? – Yeah. -你知道该怎么做吧? -知道
[1:33:26] Yeah, I know what to do. 我知道该怎么做
[1:33:28] You hear me? I got it, okay? 听见没?我知道 行吗?
[1:33:31] Breathe. Just relax. 呼吸 放轻松
[1:33:35] Breathe. 呼吸
[1:33:37] No! 不
[1:33:41] No. 不
[1:33:44] You’ll get them there, right? It’s not for nothing, right? Right? 把他们送到 不做无谓牺牲
[1:33:47] I’ll get them there. Don’t worry. I got it. 我会的 别担心
[1:33:50] I got everything, all right? Don’t worry. 我会的 一切有我 别担心
[1:33:54] Breathe, Slo. Breathe, breathe. 呼吸 史罗 呼吸
[1:33:58] I guess we’re there, huh, boss? 我想我已经到站了
[1:34:01] Yeah, we’re there. 是啊 到站了
[1:34:25] Zee, get these people ready to go. Do it now. 老齐 让这些人准备上路 快
[1:34:29] Silk… 希克…
[1:34:30] …get his weapons and ammunition. 拿走他的武器和弹药
[1:34:35] What about the body? 遗体呢?
[1:34:37] We gotta come back for it. 我们会回来搬运
[1:34:39] Goddamn it. 该死
[1:34:41] Goddamn it! 该死
[1:34:49] – No. – Listen to me, goddamn it! Listen to me! -不 -听我说 该死 听我说
[1:34:53] This man is dead. If you don’t want his death to be meaningless… 这人死了 你若不想让他白死…
[1:34:56] …it’s time for you to become a man and get your people into Cameroon! 就该坚强 带着人民去喀麦隆
[1:34:59] Now cowboy the fuck up! You got it? 别再哭哭啼啼了 懂了吗?
[1:35:06] Do you understand me? 明白吗?
[1:35:07] – Yes, sir. – Good. -是的 -很好
[1:35:09] – You all right? – Yes, sir. -你还好吧? -很好
[1:35:11] – Stay with this man. – Yes, sir. -跟着这个人 -是
[1:35:13] It’s your Job to keep him alive! Everybody down! 你负责保护他 大家趴下
[1:35:13] It’s your Job to keep him alive! Everybody down! 你负责保护他 大家趴下
[1:35:18] Get down! Stay down! 趴下
[1:35:20] Open up those toolboxes, boys. They’ll be coming! 把武器准备好 他们来了
[1:35:23] Conserve your ammo! 节省弹药
[1:35:25] Get down! Get back. 趴下 躲后面
[1:35:27] – Red, how many claymores you got? – One, sir. -瑞德 你还有多少地雷? -一个
[1:35:30] Stand by to lay down cover fire for Red. On my mark! 准备开火掩护瑞德 听我号令
[1:35:40] And now! 就是现在
[1:36:14] Everybody down! 大家趴下
[1:36:18] Command, this is Eagle One! 指挥官 这是老鹰一号
[1:36:20] Under hostile enemy attack! Request immediate air support! 遭受敌军攻击 请求立即派遣空中支援
[1:36:25] Location: one klick south of TandJile Pass. 我们在坦吉山路南方一公里处
[1:36:27] Launch! 发射
[1:36:29] I say again, request immediate air support. 重覆 请求立即派遣空中支援
[1:36:32] Location: one klick south of TandJile Pass. Come back! 位置为坦吉山路南方一公里
[1:36:38] Grenades! 手榴弹
[1:36:48] Stand by to peel! Zee, get them out of here now! 准备撤退 老齐 撤离他们
[1:36:52] You have to run! Do not stop till you hit the trees. Go now! 你得用跑的 跑到树后 快
[1:37:00] – Come on! – Let’s go! Let’s go! Move it! -开始 -快 快跑
[1:37:03] Go! -快跑
[1:37:14] Peeling. 撤退
[1:37:16] Move! Now! Go! 快跑 快
[1:37:18] – Let’s go! Come on! Let’s go! – Move! Go! -快点 跑啊 -快点 快跑
[1:37:36] Dr. Kendricks, keep your head down! Let’s go! 医师 把头低下 快跑
[1:37:40] Doc, let’s go! Run! Run! 医师 快点 快跑
[1:37:54] Ready! Peel left! 预备 向左方撤退
[1:37:57] Peel! 撤退
[1:38:00] Go! 快
[1:38:03] Go! Peel out! 快 撤退
[1:38:15] Fuck! 该死
[1:38:17] Lake! 赖克
[1:38:18] Hold the line! 守住火线
[1:38:21] Get up! Get up! 起来 快起来
[1:38:23] Get up! Come on! Come on! 起来 快点
[1:38:27] Come on! We have to go! Dr. Kendricks, let’s go! 医师 我们得快跑 快
[1:38:30] No! 不
[1:38:36] Go! Go! 快跑 快跑
[1:38:38] Run! Go! 快跑 快跑
[1:38:40] Dr. Kendricks, we have to go! 医师 我们得快跑
[1:38:51] No! 不
[1:38:55] Hold the line! 守住火线
[1:38:57] Hold the line! 守住火线
[1:39:06] Flea! 老费
[1:39:07] Flea! Come on, Flea! 老费 撑着点
[1:39:10] Peel! Peel now! Drop them! 撤退 丢下他们
[1:39:29] Arthur. Arthur! You okay? 亚瑟 你还好吧?
[1:39:33] – Yes. – Get ready to go. -还好 -准备走人
[1:39:37] You okay? You okay? 你还好吧?
[1:39:40] Help me get her up. Help me get her up! 帮我背起她
[1:40:08] Fuck you! 去你的
[1:40:15] Go! Go! Go! 快跑 快跑
[1:40:36] – Bound! – Bounding. -交叉掩护 -交叉掩护
[1:40:52] – Move out! – Go! Go now! -撤退 快 快跑
[1:41:00] – Go! – Move, Zee! Go! -快跑 -快 老齐 快跑
[1:41:43] Damn it! 该死
[1:41:47] Get that knife off me. 把刀拿开
[1:41:53] Tie it around my leg. Tight! Tight! 把它绑在我的腿上 绑紧
[1:42:07] You guys are gonna have to help me. 你们得扶我走
[1:42:21] Eagle One, this is Star One. Do you read me? Come in. 老鹰一号 这是流星一号 听见请回答
[1:42:33] Come on! We’re here! 快点 我们到了
[1:42:40] Go! Go! Go! Now! Run! 快 快 快跑
[1:42:43] – Run straight for that gate! – We have to go! -直接跑到门口 -我们得用跑的
[1:42:48] We have to go! Dr. Kendricks, let’s go! 我们得跑过去 医师
[1:43:08] Forward! Come on! 前进 快啊
[1:43:16] Hang on! Hang on! We’re here. 撑着点 我们到了
[1:43:19] We’re at the border. The gate’s right over there! 我们到边界了 大门就在那里
[1:43:22] Excuse me, let us through. 让我们过去
[1:43:24] Please. Let us through. 请让我们过去
[1:43:26] Please! 拜托
[1:43:28] Let us through! Open the gates! 让我们过去 快开门
[1:43:30] Please open the gates! Please! 请开门 拜托
[1:43:34] – Coming in! – Fuck! -我来了 -该死
[1:43:36] Doc, check him out. 医生 看看他
[1:43:39] – How’s he doing? – Got a low pulse. -他情况如何? -脉搏微弱
[1:43:44] Eagle One, this is Star One. Eagle One, this is Star One. Do you read? 老鹰一号 这是流星一号 老鹰一号 听见没?
[1:43:49] Star One, this is Eagle One. Go! 这是老鹰一号 请说
[1:43:51] What do you got down there, L.T.? 队长 下面情况如何?
[1:43:52] I got beaucoup bad guys between the tree line and my smoke! 有很多敌军在我和林线之间
[1:43:56] Doc, pop smoke now! 医生 放烟雾
[1:44:02] – Where’s Silk and Red? – Silk’s dead. -希克和瑞德呢? -希克死了
[1:44:05] I don’t think Red made it either. You stay with me, Zee. 我想瑞德也挂了 撑住 老齐
[1:44:08] Zee, you stay with me. Stay with me. 老齐 撑着点
[1:44:15] You have to help these people! I’m an American! Open it! 帮帮这些人 我是美国人 开门
[1:44:23] I got white smoke, L.T. 我看到白色烟雾
[1:44:29] Let her rip, Todd. Danger close! 开火吧 敌军逼近
[1:44:32] Roger that. Coming in hot. 知道了 准备开火
[1:44:53] Oh, my God. 老天爷
[1:44:57] Red! Red! Come on, Red! Come on! 瑞德 快来 快过来
[1:44:59] Move it! Forward! Come on! 快 往前跑
[1:45:02] Red, come on! 瑞德 快
[1:45:04] Get down! Get your head down. 趴下 把头压低
[1:45:10] Cover! 找掩蔽
[1:46:14] Keep Zee moving. 扶着老齐走
[1:46:35] – Arthur, help me. – Lieutenant. You’re okay. -亚瑟 帮我 -队长 你没事了
[1:46:38] – We made it. – Yes, we made it. -我们成功了 -是啊
[1:46:40] You made it. 你成功了
[1:47:13] Lieutenant. Lieutenant. 上尉
[1:47:25] We made it. 我们成功了
[1:47:35] I’m sorry about your men. 很遗憾你的弟兄战死
[1:47:42] I will never forget you. 我永远不会忘记你
[1:47:48] God- – 上帝…
[1:47:51] God will never forget you, lieutenant. 上帝也不会忘记你
[1:47:58] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:48:05] You’re welcome. 别客气
[1:48:11] Take care. 保重
[1:48:34] Open up! Open up! 开门 开门
[1:48:40] Open the gate. Open the gate. 打开门
[1:48:57] Welcome back, lieutenant. 欢迎归来 上尉
[1:48:59] This is Dr. Lena Kendricks, captain. 舰长 这是肯列娜医师
[1:49:03] This is Arthur Azuka… 这是亚瑟·阿祖卡…
[1:49:05] …son of the late President Samuel Azuka. 前总统萨谬·阿祖卡之子
[1:49:11] – I have men down in the field, sir. – We’ll take care of them. -我有弟兄还躺在战场里 -我们会处理
[1:49:14] – The doctor needs medical attention. – So do you. Get them in here. -医生需要医疗 -你也一样 把他们送进去
[1:49:17] – My men also…. – Take care of them. -我的弟兄也需要… -照雇他们
[1:49:24] – Let’s go. Come on! Move. – Let’s go! -动作快 -快点
[1:49:30] – Over here! – Come on. Zee, come on. -这里 -快 老齐 快点
[1:49:32] You made it. You made it. 你到了
[1:49:41] Amaka! 阿玛卡
[1:49:43] Amaka! 阿玛卡
[1:49:45] Mama! 妈妈
[1:49:46] Amaka! 阿玛卡
[1:49:57] Lena! Lena! Lena! 列娜 列娜 列娜
[1:50:01] Lena! Lena! 列娜 列娜
[1:50:48] We love you, Lena. 我们爱你 列娜
[1:50:51] All of us. 我们全都爱你
[1:50:54] We will always love you. 我们永远爱你
[1:50:58] I love you too. 我也爱你们
[1:51:19] Move him in. 把他搬进去
[1:52:32] Freedom! 自由
2003年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Gifted(天才少女)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Sun(太阳之谜)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme