英文名称:Taxi Driver
年代:1976
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:28] | Harry, answer that. | 哈利 快去接电话 |
[02:33] | So what do you wanna hack for, Bickle? | 为什么你要这么做 毕克 |
[02:36] | I can’t sleep nights. | 晚上我睡不着 |
[02:37] | There’s porno theaters for that. | 你可以去色情电影院消磨时间 |
[02:39] | I know. I tried that. | 我知道 我试过了 |
[02:46] | So what do you do now? | 现在你都做些什么 |
[02:47] | Now? Ride around nights mostly. Subways, buses. | 现在吗 晚上我搭车四处跑 地铁跟公车都坐 |
[02:52] | Figure I might as well get paid for it. | 我想既然这样 还不如赚点钱 |
[02:55] | You wanna work uptown? South Bronx, Harlem? | 你要到上城工作吗 南布朗克斯或哈林区 |
[02:57] | I’ll work anytime, anywhere. | 时间跟地点我都不挑剔 |
[02:59] | Will you work Jewish holidays? | 犹太节日你也愿意工作吗 |
[03:01] | Anytime, anywhere. | 随时随地都可以 |
[03:03] | Let me see your chauffeur’s license. | 好吧 让我看看你的职业驾驶执照 |
[03:08] | – How’s your record? – It’s clean. | -你的驾驶纪录呢 -非常清白 |
[03:10] | It’s real clean, like my conscience. | 真的很清白 跟我的良心一样 |
[03:13] | You gonna break my chops? | 你想砸我招牌吗 |
[03:14] | I got enough trouble with guys like you. | 你这样的人给我惹的麻烦够多了 |
[03:17] | If you’re gonna, you can take it on the arches. | 如果你要砸我招牌 何不现在就把它拆了 |
[03:20] | Sorry, sir, I didn’t mean that. | 抱歉 先生 我没有那个意思 |
[03:24] | – Physical? – Clean. | -体检结果呢 -没问题 |
[03:26] | – Age? – 26. | -年龄 -26岁 |
[03:28] | Education? | 教育程度 |
[03:30] | Some. | 我念过一些书 |
[03:33] | Here, there. | 四处混 你懂的 |
[03:38] | Military record? | 服役纪录 |
[03:39] | Honorable discharge. | 光荣退伍 |
[03:42] | May 1973. | 1973年5月 |
[03:44] | – Were you in the Army? – Marines. | -你是陆军吗 -海军陆战队 |
[03:49] | I was in the Marines too. | 我也是海军陆战队 |
[03:53] | So what is it? | 这到底是怎么一回事 |
[03:55] | You need an extra job? | 你得赚外快 |
[03:58] | Are you moonlighting? | 你要兼差 |
[04:01] | Well, I just wanna work long hours. | 我只是想长时间工作 |
[04:04] | What’s moonlighting? | 兼差是什么意思 |
[04:06] | Look… | 听着 填一下表格 明天再回来 |
[04:07] | just fill these out and check back tomorrow. | 等着交班 |
[04:11] | O’Brien, please step up. | 欧布莱恩 请过来 |
[04:13] | Take the car out through 58th Street, please. | 请把车子开到58街 |
[04:16] | Because it’s crowded on 57th. | 57街塞车了 |
[04:27] | All right, all right. I’ll come down here. | 好 我立刻过去 |
[05:13] | May 10th. | 5月10日 |
[05:15] | Thank God for the rain, which washed away… | 谢谢老天爷下了雨 刚好可以带走 |
[05:18] | the garbage and the trash off the sidewalks. | 人行道上的垃圾 |
[05:22] | I’m working long hours now. | 现在我可以长时间工作 |
[05:24] | Six in the afternoon to six in the morning, sometimes even eight. | 下午六点到早上六点 有时候是早上八点 |
[05:28] | Six days a week, sometimes seven days a week. | 一星期工作六天 有时候一星期工作七天 |
[05:31] | It’s a long hustle, but it keeps me real busy. | 工作时间很长 够我忙了 |
[05:34] | I can take in $300, $350 a week. | 我一星期能赚300到350块 |
[05:37] | Sometimes even more, when I do it off the meter. | 多跑几趟可以赚更多 |
[06:04] | All the animals come out at night. | 晚上什么人都有 |
[06:08] | Whores, skunk-pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies. | 妓女 下三滥 小偷 女王 仙女 毒虫 毒贩 |
[06:14] | Sick, venal. | 变态 怪物 |
[06:18] | Someday, a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. | 有时候下一场雨 能让这些人渣从街头消失 |
[06:30] | I go all over. | 我到处跑 |
[06:31] | I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, Harlem. | 载着客人到布朗克斯 布鲁克林 哈林区 |
[06:35] | I don’t care. Don’t make no difference to me. | 我不在乎 那对我来说没差别 |
[06:39] | It does to some. Some won’t even take spooks. | 有些人很在乎 他们不肯冒险 |
[06:42] | Don’t make no difference to me. | 对我来说真的没有差别 |
[06:44] | 48th and 6th, please. | 司机 请到第48街跟第6街口 |
[06:46] | Man, you are gorgeous! Beautiful little girl. | 天啊 你真漂亮 漂亮的小女孩 |
[06:52] | I can’t afford to get stopped. | 我没空到别的地方去 |
[06:55] | We wouldn’t want that to happen. | 不 我们不希望发生那种事 |
[06:58] | There’ll be a big tip for you if you do the right things. | 你可以拿到丰厚小费 你的选择是正确的 |
[07:01] | You got a way. | 你真的很厉害 |
[07:03] | You got a way. | 你真的很厉害 |
[07:06] | Now you’re talking! | 对 你说的对 |
[07:09] | Driver, hurry up, will you? | 司机 麻烦你开快一点 |
[07:49] | Each night when I return the cab to the garage, | 每晚把车开回车行 |
[07:51] | I clean the come off the back seat. | 我得把后座的秽物清理干净 |
[07:59] | Some nights, I clean up the blood. | 有时候我得擦干血渍 |
[08:34] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮助吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah, what’s your name? | 对 你叫什么名字 |
[08:38] | My name is Travis. | 我叫崔维斯 |
[08:40] | That’s nice. What can I do for you? | 很好听的名字 有什么需要我效劳的 |
[08:44] | I’d like to know what your name is. | 我想知道你的名字 你叫什么名字 |
[08:48] | Gimme a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[08:49] | You can tell me what your name is. | 听着 你可以告诉我你的名字 |
[08:51] | I’m not gonna do anything. | 我什么都不会做 |
[08:53] | Do you want me to call the manager? | 你要我叫经理过来吗 |
[08:55] | You don’t have to… | 你不必叫经理 |
[08:57] | – Troy! – All right. Okay, I mean… | -特洛伊 -好吧 我是说… |
[09:01] | Can I have a Chuckles there? | 好吧 能给我一包饼干吗 |
[09:06] | Do you have any Jujus? They last longer. I’d like to get them too. | 有糖果吗 它们能吃比较久 我要买一些糖果 |
[09:11] | What you see is what we got. | 东西都在这里了 |
[09:22] | I’ll take these. | 我要这个 |
[09:26] | Coca-Cola. | 可口可乐 |
[09:27] | We don’t have Coca-Cola. Royal Crown Cola is all we got. | 我们没有可口可乐 只有荣冠可乐 |
[09:33] | A dollar eighty-five. | 1块85 |
[09:57] | Twelve hours of work and I still can’t sleep. | 工作12个小时 我还是睡不着 |
[10:01] | Damn. | 该死 |
[10:02] | Days go on and on. And they don’t end. | 日子一天天地过 像是没有终点 |
[10:08] | All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. | 我一直都需要找个地方去 |
[10:12] | I don’t believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. | 我不相信人该过着自闭的生活 |
[10:16] | I believe someone should become a person like other people. | 我相信人就该融入社会 |
[10:22] | I first saw her at… | 我第一次看到她是在63街 |
[10:24] | Palantine campaign headquarters at 63rd and Broadway. | 跟百老汇大道的帕兰汀的竞选总部 |
[10:28] | She was wearing a white dress. | 她穿着白色洋装 |
[10:31] | She appeared like an angel… | 看起来像是个天使 |
[10:34] | out of this filthy mass. | 堕入这个尘世 |
[10:37] | She is alone. | 她独自一个人 |
[10:40] | They… | 他们… |
[10:42] | cannot… | 无法… |
[10:44] | touch… | 玷污… |
[10:46] | her. | 她 |
[10:59] | You delivered two boxes. | 对 你送了两箱过来 |
[11:02] | I think it’s a total of 5000 campaign buttons. | 我想一共是五千枚竞选胸章 |
[11:05] | Now, all the ones we had before and our slogan is… | 关于之前胸章 我们设定的口号是 |
[11:08] | “We are the people,” and “are” is underlined. | “我们是人民””是”划线做强调 |
[11:11] | These new buttons have “we” underlined. | 新胸章划线强调”我们” |
[11:14] | That reads, “We are the people.” Well, I think there’s a difference. | 念起来变成”我们是人民” 感觉不一样 |
[11:19] | “We are the people” is not the same as “We are the people.” | “我们是人民” 不同于”我们是人民” |
[11:23] | Let’s not fight. | 别吵了 |
[11:26] | Look, we’ll make it real simple. | 听着 我们的结论很简单 |
[11:28] | We don’t pay for the buttons. | 我们不付胸章钱 |
[11:30] | – We throw the buttons away, all right? – Tom, come here a minute. | -我们会把胸章丢掉 好吗 -汤姆 过来一下 |
[11:36] | What? | 什么 |
[11:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:46] | If Andy okays this canvass report, send a copy to all headquarters. | 安迪批准了这份游说报告后 将备份寄送到各个总部 |
[11:50] | I gotta xerox that New York Times article. | 我得影印纽约时报的报导 |
[11:53] | – Don’t forget the new photos. – I didn’t. | -别忘了新闻照片 -我没忘记 |
[11:55] | We have to emphasize mandatory welfare. That’s the issue to push. | 我们得强调强制福利 那是要推动的议题 |
[12:00] | First push the man, then the issue. | 先推人 再推议题 |
[12:02] | Senator Palantine is a dynamic man. | 帕兰汀参议员是个有活力的人 |
[12:04] | An intelligent, interesting, fresh, fascinating man. | 聪明 有趣 清新又迷人 |
[12:07] | You forgot sexy. | 你忘了性感 |
[12:09] | I did not forget sexy. | 我没忘记性感 |
[12:10] | You sound like you’re selling mouthwash. | 听听你的口气 你一付在卖漱口水的模样 |
[12:13] | We are selling it. | 我们是在卖漱口水 |
[12:15] | – Are we authorized to do that? – Very funny. | -我们拿到授权了 -非常好笑 |
[12:17] | You can get in trouble selling pharmaceuticals here. | 你可以花点力气想办法 在竞选办公室卖药 |
[12:20] | My uncle’s in jail because of that. | 我叔叔因此坐牢 |
[12:23] | It’s not really jail. | 那不是真正的监狱 |
[12:26] | Of course, with his wife, anything would be jail. | 当然跟他太太同住跟坐牢差不多 |
[12:27] | Look over there. | 看一下那边 |
[12:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:30] | Notice anything? | 你有发现任何异状吗 |
[12:32] | – No. – Well, put your glasses on. | -没有 -戴上眼镜 |
[12:34] | Okay, just a minute. All right. | 好吧 等一下 好吧 |
[12:37] | That taxi driver’s been staring at us. | 那个计程车司机盯着我们看 |
[12:49] | What taxi driver? | 什么计程车司机 |
[12:50] | The one that’s sitting there. | 坐在那边的计程车司机 |
[12:52] | – How long has he been there? – It feels like a long time. | -他在那里多久了 -我不知道 但感觉很久了 |
[12:56] | – Does he bother you? – No. | -他有骚扰你吗 -不 |
[12:59] | You mean yes. You’re being sarcastic. | 你是说有 你的口气很讽刺 |
[13:01] | You’re quick. You’re really quick. | 你真的很机灵 |
[13:03] | I try to be real quick. | 我努力机灵一点 |
[13:05] | I’ll play the maIe in this reIationship… | 我会假装是你的男朋友 |
[13:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:09] | and tell him to move. And I don’t need good luck. | 请他离开 我不需要祝福 谢谢 |
[13:12] | Oh yes, you do. You just think you don’t. | 不 你绝对需要 你只是在逞英雄 |
[13:23] | You’re blocking our doorway. | 你挡到我们的门口了 |
[13:25] | You think you might move your cab? | 你可以把计程车移开吗 |
[15:08] | You know, eye shadow, mascara… | 眼影 睫毛膏 |
[15:11] | Lipstick, rouge. | 口红 胭脂 |
[15:13] | Not rouge. Blush-on, they call it. | 不是胭脂 她们说那是腮红 |
[15:16] | – The kind with the brush. – Yeah, it’s Blush-on. | -用刷子刷的那一种 -对 那是腮红 |
[15:22] | Travis | 崔维斯 |
[15:23] | – Hey, Wiz. – That’s Blush-on. My wife uses it. | -威兹 -那是腮红 我太太会用 |
[15:27] | Ask Travis. He’s a Iadies’ man. | 问崔维斯吧 他很懂女人 |
[15:30] | A cup of coffee. | 请给我一杯咖啡 |
[15:32] | Whatever the fuck it is, she uses a lot of it. | 总之不论那是什么东西 她涂了一大堆 |
[15:35] | And then perfume. The spray kind. | 还有香水 喷在身上的那一种 |
[15:38] | Then in the middle of the Triboro Bridge… | 听着 在三区大桥中间 |
[15:40] | And this woman is beautiful, she changes her pantyhose. | 这个女人美呆了 她在换丝袜 |
[15:44] | – No. – Oh, yeah. | -不 -没错 |
[15:45] | – What’d you do? – I throw the man out, | -你做了什么 -我拔掉计费表 |
[15:49] | and I jump in the back seat and whip it out. | 跳到后座 挥舞着它 |
[15:51] | And I said, “You know what this is?” | 我说”你知道这是什么吗” |
[15:53] | She says, “It’s love.” I fuck her brains out. | 她说”这是爱” 我跟她共享鱼水之欢 |
[15:56] | She goes wild and says, | 她春情大发 她说 |
[15:58] | “That’s the greatest single experience of my life.” | “那是我一生最棒的性经验” |
[16:01] | Then she gave me a $200 tip… | 她给了我两百块小费 |
[16:03] | and her phone number in Acapulco. | 还有她在阿卡普科的电话号码 |
[16:06] | You know Doughboy, Charlie T. | 崔维斯 你认识面团男孩查理吗 |
[16:10] | Hey, Travis. Got change for a nickeI? | 崔维斯 你有零钱吗 |
[16:13] | Doughboy will do anything for a buck. | 只要一块钱 面团男孩什么都愿意做 |
[16:17] | So how’s it hanging? | 怎么样 |
[16:23] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[16:28] | I turn on the radio. Some fleet driver from Bell just got all cut up. | 我听了广播 贝尔车行的司机被杀 |
[16:32] | Stickup? | 是抢劫吗 |
[16:33] | No, he got cut up by some crazy fucker. Cut half his ear off. | 不 他被疯子杀了 半边耳朵都被割下来 |
[16:37] | – Where? – It was on 122nd Street. | -在哪里 -122街 |
[16:42] | Fucking Mau Mau land. | 该死的疯狂世界 |
[16:47] | You run all over town, don’t you, Travis? | 崔维斯 你是全城跑吧 |
[16:51] | Travis | 崔维斯 |
[16:57] | Travis | 崔维斯 |
[16:59] | – You run all over town, don’t you? – Emrr. | -你是全城跑吧 -对 |
[17:02] | You handle some pretty rough customers. | 你得应付很难缠的客人吧 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I have. | 没错 |
[17:07] | – You carry a piece? – No. | -你有带枪吗 -没有 |
[17:10] | – You need one? – No. | -你需要枪吗 -不用 |
[17:13] | I know a fella who can get you a real nice deal. | 我认识一个家伙能帮你弄到好枪 |
[17:16] | Lots of shit around. | 坏人真的很多 |
[17:18] | I never use mine. I’m conservative. | 我从来不用枪 我很保守 |
[17:22] | But it’s a good thing to have just as a threat. | 但带着它总是有些威吓作用 |
[17:35] | I’m gonna go dig my dirt. | 我得去八卦一下 |
[17:39] | Travis | 崔维斯 |
[17:42] | Look. | 看吧 |
[17:44] | Piece of Errol Flynn’s bathtub. | 艾洛佛林的浴缸碎片 |
[17:47] | Dig the symbols. | 看一下图案 |
[17:49] | F405434 F-4-0-5-4-3-4. | |
[17:54] | And the watermark. | 还有浮水印 |
[17:56] | There’s one person… | 一个人 |
[17:58] | there’s two persons… | 两个人 |
[18:00] | and there’s three persons. | 三个人 |
[18:01] | I got this at his estate, The Pines. | 我在他住的松林屋拿到的 |
[18:04] | Take it, and if you can sell it, you give me… | 你何不把它拿走 如果你能卖掉它 |
[18:06] | – half of what you got. – I don’t want to. | -分我一半说可以了 -我不想 |
[18:11] | I’m gonna get in my cab and boogie. | 我要去开车乐一下了 |
[18:28] | Oh, I’m so terribly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:32] | – Nothing. – That’s very cute. Thank you. | -什么都没有 -那真的很可爱 谢谢 |
[18:35] | Hey, you wanna see something? | 你要看一样东西吗 |
[18:37] | Wait, I just typed, “You wanna see something?” | 等一下 我打错了”你要看一样东西吗” |
[18:42] | – What? – If you had… | -什么 -如果你这只手 |
[18:44] | these three fingers missing on this hand… | 少了三根手指 |
[18:46] | and that hand missing on that hand… | 那只手断了 |
[18:49] | – how would you light the match? – I wouldn’t light a match. | -你怎么点火柴 -我就不能点了 |
[18:53] | Go ahead. Give it a try. | 来吧 试试看 |
[18:56] | Well, I don’t think I could do it. | 我想我办不到 |
[18:59] | No? | 是吗 |
[19:00] | It’s gonna be difficult. | 那一定很难 |
[19:02] | I’ll give it a try. | 我会试试看 |
[19:12] | I got my thumb back for a second. Thank God. | 我的拇指长回来了 谢天谢地 |
[19:16] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[19:25] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[19:27] | The guy at the newsstand can. | 报摊那家伙可以 |
[19:29] | Well, I don’t work at a newsstand. | 我不在报摊工作 |
[19:33] | – Anyway, he’s probably Italian. – No. | -他可能是意大利人 -才不是 |
[19:35] | – You’re sure? – He’s black. | -你确定 -他是黑人 |
[19:36] | If he had been Italian, he might’ve been a thief. | 如果他是意大利人 或许他是小偷 黑道都那样 |
[19:40] | If a thief screws up on the job, the mob bIows his fingers off. | 如果小偷搞砸了 他们会炸断他的手指 |
[19:44] | This sounds like a joke, but it’s true. | 那听起来像是玩笑 却是真的 |
[19:46] | If they kill a stooI pigeon, they leave a canary on the body. | 如果他们杀了密探 会在尸体上放只金丝雀 |
[19:50] | – It’s symboIic. – Why not a pigeon instead of a canary? | -那是一种象征 -为什么不用鸽子来取代金丝雀 |
[19:53] | I don’t know why not. Wait a minute. | 我不知道为什么不用鸽子 等一下 |
[19:56] | You gotta catch a pigeon. A canary, you can walk into a pet store… | 你得去抓鸽子 如果是金丝雀 你可以走进宠物店 |
[20:00] | kill it right there. Put it on anyone you want. | 嘭 当场杀了它 爱把它放在谁身上都可以 |
[20:30] | – I’d like to volunteer. – I’ll take you right over here. | -我想当志工 -太棒了 由我来为你服务 |
[20:34] | I’d rather volunteer to her, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我想当她的志工 |
[20:40] | Why do you have to volunteer to me? | 为什么你要当我的志工 |
[20:43] | Because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. | 因为你是我见过最美的女人 |
[20:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:51] | But what do you think of Palantine? | 你对帕兰汀有什么看法 |
[20:57] | I… | 我… |
[20:58] | The man you’re volunteering to help elect President. | 帕兰汀 你来当志工 帮忙他竞选总统 |
[21:03] | I’m sure he’ll make a good President. | 我相信他会是个好总统 |
[21:05] | I don’t know what his policies are, | 我不知道他有什么政策 |
[21:07] | but I’m sure he’ll make a good one. | 但我相信他会是个好总统 |
[21:10] | – Do you want to canvass? – Yeah, I’ll canvass. | -你要加入游说 -对 我要加入游说 |
[21:13] | How do you feel about his stand on welfare? | 你对参议员的福利政策立场 有什么看法 |
[21:16] | I don’t really know his stand on welfare, | 我不知道他有什么福利政策立场 |
[21:18] | but I’m sure it’s a good stand. | 但我相信那会是个好立场 |
[21:21] | – You’re sure of that? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -对 |
[21:26] | We all work together here, day and night… | 我们得日夜在这里一起工作 |
[21:28] | so I’m sure the gentlemen will sign you up over there. | 我相信男士们会帮你报名 |
[21:32] | The thing is, I drive a taxi at night, so it’s kind of hard for me… | 问题是晚上我得开计程车 这对我来说有点难 |
[21:36] | to work in the day. | 我没办法在白天工作 |
[21:40] | Then what exactly do you want? | 你到底要做什么 |
[21:42] | Would you like to have coffee and pie with me? | 你愿意跟我一起喝咖啡吃派吗 |
[21:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:46] | – Why? I’ll tell you why. – Yeah? | -为什么 我来告诉你为什么 -对 |
[21:50] | I think you’re a lonely person. | 我想你是个寂寞的人 |
[21:52] | I drive by a lot, and I see you here. | 我常开车经过这里看到你 |
[21:55] | I see a lot of people around you… | 我看到你身边有很多人 |
[21:57] | and I see these phones and all this stuff on your desk… | 看到电话跟你桌上的东西 |
[22:01] | and it means nothing. | 那一点意义都没有 |
[22:02] | And when I came inside and met you… | 我走进来见你 |
[22:04] | I saw in your eyes and how you carried yourself… | 看到你的眼神跟你的一举一动 |
[22:07] | that you’re not a happy person. | 你不是个快乐的人 |
[22:10] | And I think you need something. | 我想你需要做一些事情 |
[22:12] | If you wanna call it a friend, you can call it that. | 如果你需要朋友 我可以当你的朋友 |
[22:16] | – You’re gonna be my friend? – Yeah. | -你要当我的朋友 -对 |
[22:27] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[22:33] | It’s a little hard standing here and asking you, so… | 站在这里等答案有点糗 |
[22:41] | Five minutes, that’s all. Just outside. Right around here. | 五分钟 就那样 就在外面 就在附近 |
[22:45] | I’m there to protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[22:53] | Come on. Just take a little break. | 来吧 休息一下 |
[22:58] | I have a break at 4:00. If you’re here… | 四点时我有空 如果你还在… |
[23:00] | – 4:00 today? – Yeah. | -今天四点 -对 |
[23:02] | – I’ll be here. – I’m sure you will. | -我会到的 -我相信一定会的 |
[23:06] | – All right. Four p.m. – Right. | -好吧 下午四点 -对 |
[23:09] | – Outside in the front? – Yes. | -前门见 -对 |
[23:11] | OK | 好的 |
[23:12] | Oh, my name is Travis. Betsy? | 我是崔维斯 你是贝茜 |
[23:16] | Travis. | 崔维斯 |
[23:18] | I appreciate this, Betsy. | 谢谢你 贝茜 |
[23:35] | May 26th, four o’clock p.m. | 5月26日 下午4点 |
[23:37] | I took Betsy to Charles’ Coffee Shop on Columbus Circle. | 我带贝茜 到哥伦布圆环的查理咖啡厅 |
[23:42] | I had black coffee and apple pie with… | 我点了黑咖啡跟苹果派 |
[23:45] | a slice of melted yellow cheese. | 还有一片融化的黄起司 |
[23:47] | I think that was a good selection. | 我想那是不错的选择 |
[23:50] | Betsy had coffee and a fruit salad dish. | 贝茜点了咖啡跟水果沙拉 |
[23:52] | She could’ve had anything she wanted. | 她爱吃什么都可以 |
[23:54] | 15,000 volunteers in New York alone isn’t bad. | 光在纽约就有一万五千名志工 那不算太糟糕 |
[23:58] | But the organizationaI probIems! | 却有组织问题 |
[24:01] | Yeah, I know what you mean. I got the same probIems. | 对 我了解你的意思 我有相同的问题 |
[24:04] | I gotta get organized. LittIe things, like my apartment, my possessions. | 我得组织一下 一些小事 譬如我的公寓跟私人物品 |
[24:10] | I should get a sign: “One of these days, I’ll get organiz-ized.” | 我应该贴张标语”总有一天我得高潮一下” |
[24:14] | You mean “organized”? | 你是说”组织吗” |
[24:16] | Organiz-ized. | 高潮 |
[24:18] | Organiz-ized. It’s a joke. | 高潮 那是玩笑 |
[24:22] | O-R-G-A-N-E-Z-I-E-Z-D. | 高潮 |
[24:24] | You mean “organiz-ized.” Like those signs in offices that say, “Thimk.” | 你是说”高潮” 就跟办公室标语”快闪”一样 |
[24:35] | Do you like where you work? | 你喜欢你工作的地方吗 |
[24:38] | We’ve got some good people. Palantine’s got a good chance. | 我有很多好同事 我想帕兰汀当选机会很高 |
[24:46] | You know you have beautiful eyes? | 你知道你的眼睛很漂亮吗 |
[24:54] | Do you like the guy you work with? | 你喜欢跟你一起工作的家伙吗 |
[24:57] | He’s okay. | 他人不错 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I know. But do you like him? | 对 我知道 但你喜欢他吗 |
[25:02] | He’s funny and very good at his job. | 他很风趣 工作能力不错 |
[25:04] | Though he does have a few problems. | 虽然他有些问题 |
[25:07] | I’d say he has quite a few probIems. | 我就知道他有些问题 |
[25:11] | His energy seems to go in the wrong places. | 他的体力用错了地方 |
[25:14] | When I walked in and I saw you two sitting there… | 我走进去时看到你们坐在一起 |
[25:17] | I could just tell that there was no connection… | 我看得出来你们没有火花 |
[25:20] | whatsoever. | 没有任何关系 |
[25:22] | And when I walked in, there was something between us. | 一走进去 我觉得我们之间有感觉 |
[25:26] | There was an impulse we were both following. | 我们都是冲动型的人 |
[25:28] | So that gave me the right to talk to you. | 所以我该跟你说话 |
[25:31] | Otherwise, I never would’ve had the right to talk to you. | 不然我会觉得我不该跟你说话 |
[25:35] | I never would’ve had the courage to talk to you. | 我会没有勇气跟你说话 |
[25:39] | And with him, I feIt there was nothing. | 他没有给我那样的感觉 |
[25:42] | When I walked in, I knew I was right. | 一走进去 我知道我是对的 |
[25:44] | Did you feel that way? | 你也是那么想的吗 |
[25:49] | I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. | 要不是我那么想 我也不会坐在这里 |
[25:53] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[25:55] | Upstate. | 纽约州北部 |
[26:00] | That fellow, I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢那个家伙 |
[26:02] | Not that I don’t like him, I just think he’s silly. | 不是那种不喜欢 我只是觉得他很蠢 |
[26:08] | I don’t think he respects you. | 我想他不尊敬你 |
[26:11] | I don’t beIieve I’ve ever met anyone quite like you. | 我想我没见过像你这样的人 |
[26:25] | You wanna go to… | 你要跟我 |
[26:28] | a movie with me? | 去看电影吗 |
[26:31] | I have to go back to work now. | 我得回去上班 |
[26:32] | I don’t mean now, like another time? | 我不是说现在 下次 |
[26:41] | Sure. You know what you remind me of? | 没问题 你知道你让我想起什么吗 |
[26:44] | – What? – That song… | -什么 -那首歌 |
[26:48] | by Kris Kristofferson. | 克里斯克里斯多佛森的歌 |
[26:54] | – Who’s that? – The songwriter. | -他是谁 -词曲创作人 |
[26:57] | ” He’s a prophet… | “他是先知” |
[26:59] | He’s a prophet and a pusher… | “他是先知跟鼓动者” |
[27:01] | partly truth, partly fiction, a walking contradiction.” | “半真半假 充满矛盾” |
[27:06] | You saying that about me? | 你是在说我吗 |
[27:08] | Who else would I be talking about? | 不然我会说谁呢 |
[27:10] | I’m no pusher. I’ve never pushed. | 我不是鼓动者 我从来不鼓动别人 |
[27:13] | Just the part about the contradictions. | 不 我是指矛盾的那个部份 |
[27:16] | You are that. | 你给人那种感觉 |
[27:49] | I called Betsy again. She said maybe we’d go to a movie… | 我又打电话到办公室找贝茜 她说明天下班后 |
[27:53] | after work tomorrow. That’s my day off. | 或许我们可以去看电影 那天我休假 |
[27:56] | At first she hesitated, | 刚开始她有些犹豫 |
[27:57] | but I called her again and she agreed. | 但我又打电话给她 她答应了 |
[28:01] | Betsy, Betsy. Oh, no. | 贝茜 不 |
[28:03] | Betsy what? I forgot to ask her last name. | 贝茜姓什么 我忘了问她的姓氏 |
[28:06] | Damn! I gotta remember stuff like that. | 该死 我得记住那样的事 |
[28:21] | Don’t worry about anyone committing themselves… | 别担心自己跑来的人 |
[28:24] | untiI things come in from California. | 除非加州那边开始有动作 |
[28:26] | Listen, I think we should’ve waited for the Iimo. | 听着 我想我们该等礼车 |
[28:30] | I don’t mind the cab, but I mind… | 我不介意搭计程车 但我介意 |
[28:31] | going to California without the right preparation. | 不做好准备就跑到加州 那会害我们惹上麻烦 |
[28:35] | Are you Charles Palantine, the candidate? | 你是候选人查尔斯帕兰汀吗 |
[28:39] | Yes, I am. | 我就是 |
[28:42] | I tell everybody that | 我是你的支持者 |
[28:44] | comes in this taxi that they have to vote for you. | 我告诉所有搭车的人都得投你一票 |
[28:48] | Why, thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[28:51] | Travis. | 崔维斯 |
[28:53] | I’m sure you’ll win. Everybody I know will vote for you. | 我相信你一定会当选 我认识的人都要投你一票 |
[28:56] | I was gonna put your sticker in my taxi… | 我要把你的贴纸贴在我车上 |
[28:58] | but the company said it was against their policy. | 但车行说那违反公司政策 |
[29:01] | They’re a bunch of jerks. | 他们是一群混蛋 |
[29:03] | Let me tell you, I have learned more about America… | 我得说搭计程车比坐礼车 |
[29:06] | from riding in cabs than in all the limos in the U.S. | 让我更能够了解民情 |
[29:11] | – Oh, yeah? – That’s true. | -是吗 -一点都没错 |
[29:15] | – Can I ask you something, Travis? – Sure. | -我能问你一件事吗 崔维斯 -当然可以 |
[29:18] | What bugs you the most about this country? | 这个国家让你最困扰的事是什么 |
[29:22] | Well, I don’t know. I don’t follow political issues that closely, sir. | 我不知道 我不是很关心政治议题 |
[29:28] | Well, there must be something. | 一定有事让你困扰 |
[29:30] | Well, whatever it is, he should clean up this city here… | 不论如何 他该整顿这个城市 |
[29:35] | because it’s like an open sewer. It’s full of fiIth and scum. | 因为这个城市像开放式下水道 到处是垃圾跟人渣 |
[29:40] | Sometimes I can hardIy take it. | 有时候我觉得快要受不了 |
[29:42] | Whatever becomes the President should just… | 当选总统的人应该 |
[29:45] | really clean it up. You know what I mean? | 好好加以整顿 你了解我的意思吗 |
[29:48] | Sometimes I go out and I smell it. I get headaches, it’s so bad. | 有时一出门我会闻到臭味 我会头痛 真的很臭 |
[29:51] | And they just never go away, you know? | 它们像是… 臭味永远不会消失 你懂吗 |
[29:55] | I think that the President should just… | 我想总统应该 |
[29:58] | clean up this mess. He should flush it right down the fucking toilet. | 好好处理这个问题 把所有垃圾冲进马桶里 |
[30:10] | I think I know what you mean, Travis. | 我想我了解你的意思 崔维斯 |
[30:13] | But it’s not gonna be easy. | 要那么做并不容易 |
[30:15] | – We’ll have to make radicaI changes. – Damn straight. | -我们得采取激烈改变 -一点都没错 |
[30:20] | Here you go. Keep the change. | 拿去吧 崔维斯 不用找了 |
[30:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:27] | – Nice talking to you. – Nice talking to you, sir. | -很高兴能跟你聊天 -我也是 |
[30:29] | You’re a good man. I know you’re gonna win. | 你是个好人 我知道你会当选的 |
[30:32] | Thank you, I think. | 谢谢你 小心开车 |
[30:56] | Just get me outta here, all right? | 来吧 送我离开这里 好吗 |
[31:02] | Come on! | 快点 |
[31:05] | Come on, baby. This is a real drag. | 来吧 宝贝 这真的很逊 |
[31:07] | Now, come on! Don’t make a scene. | 来吧 别把事情闹大 |
[31:11] | You wanna get busted? | 你想被抓吗 |
[31:13] | Bitch, be cool! | 臭女孩 冷静点 |
[31:23] | Don’t start no trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[31:26] | Cabbie, just forget about this. | 司机 忘了这一切 没事的 |
[31:29] | Be cool, bitch! | 冷静点 臭女孩 |
[31:48] | What’s wrong? Baby. | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[32:24] | Get your ass out of here! | 给我滚开 |
[33:35] | – Hi there. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[33:38] | – Have a nice day today? – Not particularly. | -今天还好吗 -没什么特别的 |
[33:41] | Got a present for you. | 我帮你准备了礼物 |
[33:47] | Now back to Gene Krupa’s syncopated style shortly. | 等一下是克鲁帕的切分风格 |
[33:59] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么你要那么做 |
[34:00] | What else am I gonna do with my money? | 不然我的钱要花在什么地方 |
[34:04] | I wish you’d have listened to this. | 我希望你能听一下 |
[34:06] | I would have, except my record player doesn’t work now. | 我也想听 但我的唱机不能用 |
[34:10] | Your stereo’s broken? | 你的音响坏了 |
[34:11] | How do you stand it? I can’t live without music. | 你怎么受得了 没音乐我活不下去 |
[34:14] | I don’t follow music too much, but I would really like to. | 我不常听音乐 但我很喜欢音乐 |
[34:18] | Then you haven’t played this record yet. | 你还没听过这张唱片 |
[34:20] | No | 没错 |
[34:22] | But I was thinking maybe we could listen to it on your record player. | 我想我们可以用你的唱机 一起听一下 |
[34:27] | Now, going back through 40 years of Chick Webb. | 现在是有四十年经验的契克韦布 |
[34:47] | You gotta be kidding. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[34:48] | – What? – This is a dirty movie. | -什么 -这是色情片 |
[34:52] | No, no. This is a movie that a lot of couples come to. | 不 很多情侣会一起来看这部电影 |
[34:56] | All kinds of couples go here. | 各种情侣都会来这里 |
[34:59] | – You sure about that? – Yeah. | -你确定 -嗯 |
[35:01] | I see them all the time. | 我常看到他们 |
[35:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:50] | – Where are you going? – I have to leave. | -你要去哪里 -我得离开 |
[35:53] | – Why? – I don’t know why I came in here. | -为什么 -我不知道为什么我会到这里 |
[35:55] | – I don’t like these movies. – Well, I mean… | -我不喜欢这些电影 -我是说… |
[35:58] | I didn’t know you’d feel that way about this movie. | 我不知道你对这部电影 会有那样的感觉 |
[36:01] | – If I had… – Are these the only movies you go to? | -早知道的话… -你只会看这些电影 |
[36:04] | Yeah, I mean I come and this is not so bad. | 对 我说我会来… 这里还不错 |
[36:07] | Taking me here is as exciting to me as saying, “Let’s fuck.” | 带我来这种地方 像是在鼓励我说”跟我上床吧” |
[36:15] | There are other movies I can take you to. | 我可以带你到别的地方 |
[36:18] | I don’t know much about them, but I can take you other pIaces. | 我不是很懂 但我可以带你到别的地方 |
[36:22] | We’re just different. | 我们是不一样的人 |
[36:24] | – Wait a second. – I have to go. | -等一下 -我得走了 |
[36:26] | – I’ve got to go now. – Wait. | -我得走了 -等一下 |
[36:28] | – Wait a second, I want to talk. – But I have to go. | -等一下 我要跟你谈 -听着 我得走了 |
[36:32] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[36:33] | Can I talk to you at Ieast? | 至少我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[36:34] | Won’t you at Ieast to talk to me? I didn’t know you… | 你不能跟我谈吗 我不知道你… |
[36:37] | Take the record. | 为什么你不收下唱片 |
[36:39] | – I’ve aIready got it. – But, please. | -我已经有了 -拜托 |
[36:42] | I bought it for you, Betsy. | 我为你买的 贝茜 |
[36:43] | Okay, now I’ve got two. Let’s go. | 现在我有两张了 走吧 |
[36:46] | Can I call you? | 我能打电话给你吗 |
[36:49] | Jesus Christ, I got a taxi. | 天啊 我就有计程车 |
[36:57] | Hello, Betsy. | 贝茜 |
[36:59] | Hi, it’s Travis. | 我是崔维斯 |
[37:02] | Listen, I’m sorry about the other night. | 听着 那晚的事我很抱歉 |
[37:05] | I didn’t know that was the way you feIt about it. | 我不知道你会那么想 |
[37:10] | Well, I didn’t know. If I’d have taken you somewhere else. | 我不知道 不然我会带你去别的地方 |
[37:17] | Are you feeling better or…? | 你感觉好一点了吗 |
[37:20] | Maybe you had a virus or something. A 24-hour virus, you know. | 或许你被病毒感染 24小时病毒 你知道的 |
[37:23] | It can happen. Yeah. | 的确会发生那种事 |
[37:30] | You’ve been working hard, huh? | 你一直都忙着工作 对 |
[37:37] | Would you like to have some dinner with me… | 你要跟我吃晚餐吗 |
[37:41] | in the next few days or something? | 就这几天 |
[37:46] | How about a cup of coffee? | 要不要喝杯咖啡 |
[37:48] | I could come by the headquarters or something, and we could… | 我可以去总部 我们可以… |
[37:53] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[37:57] | Did you get my flowers and the…? | 你有收到我的花吗 |
[38:02] | You didn’t get them? But I sent some fIowers. | 你没收到花 我送了花过去 |
[38:10] | OK | 对 好吧 |
[38:13] | Can I call you again? | 我能再打电话给你吗 |
[38:15] | Tomorrow or the next day? | 明天或后天 好吧 |
[38:18] | No, I’m gonna Okay, yeah, sure. | 不 我要… 好吧 当然 |
[38:21] | So long. | 再见 |
[38:25] | I tried several times to call her… | 我试着打过几次电话给她 |
[38:27] | but after the first call, she wouldn’t come to the phone. | 自从第一通电话后 她再也不肯接我电话 |
[38:31] | I also sent flowers, but with no luck. | 我还送花过去 她没有反应 |
[38:34] | The smell of the flowers made me sicker. | 花香让我病得更重 |
[38:37] | The headaches got worse. I think I got stomach cancer. | 头痛更厉害 我想我得了胃癌 |
[38:42] | I shouldn’t complain, though. | 我不该抱怨 |
[38:45] | You’re only as healthy… | 想保持健康… |
[38:47] | You’re only as healthy as you feel. | 想保持健康就得快乐 |
[38:51] | You’re only… | 想保持… |
[38:53] | as healthy… | 健康 |
[38:55] | as… | 就… |
[38:56] | you… | 得… |
[38:58] | feel. | 快乐 |
[39:10] | – Let’s not have trouble. – Why won’t you talk to me? | -别惹事 好吗 -为什么你不跟我说话 |
[39:14] | You think I don’t know you’re here? | 你以为我不知道你在这里 |
[39:16] | You think I don’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[39:19] | – Please leave. – Take your hands off! | -请你离开 -把你的手拿开 |
[39:21] | I just want you to know… | 我只是要你知道… |
[39:23] | Please. This is no place to do this. | 请你离开 这里不适合这么做 |
[39:26] | – Take your hands off! | 把你的手拿开 |
[39:27] | – Take your hands off! – Just leave. | -把你的手拿开 -请你离开 |
[39:29] | – All right, leave, then! – I wanna tell you… | -好吧 请你离开 -我要跟你说 |
[39:32] | you’re in hell! And you’ll die in hell. | 你会堕入地狱 你会跟其他人一样死后堕入地狱 |
[39:35] | – There’s a cop over there. – You’re like the rest of them. | -来吧 那边有警察 -你跟其他人一样 |
[39:38] | Look, I’m calling the cop. Officer! | 听着 我要报警了 警官 |
[39:43] | Officer! | 警官 |
[39:46] | Don’t come around here, because I’ll call the police! | 听着 别到这里来 我会报警的 |
[39:50] | I realize now, how much she’s just like the others, cold and distant. | 现在我知道她跟其他人有多像 冷漠又疏离 |
[39:56] | Many people are like that. | 许多人都是那个样子 |
[39:58] | Women for sure. They’re like a union. | 特别是女人 她们都一样 |
[40:02] | Yo, cabbie! | 计程车 |
[40:11] | Pull over to the curb over there. Right over there. | 好吧 停在那边 路边停就可以 那边 |
[40:17] | No, don’t. | 不 不要… |
[40:20] | The fucking meter. What are you doing? | 该死的计费表 你在做什么 |
[40:22] | What are you doing with the meter? | 你对计费表做了什么 |
[40:25] | Did I tell you to do that with the meter? | 我有叫你… 我有叫你对计费表那么做吗 |
[40:28] | Put the meter back. | 把计费表装回去 继续计费 |
[40:30] | I don’t care what I have to pay. | 我不在乎必须付多少钱 |
[40:32] | I’m not getting out. Put the meter back on. | 我不下车 把计费表打开 |
[40:36] | Put it down. | 把它装好 |
[40:38] | That’s right. Put it down! | 没错 把它装好 |
[40:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:45] | Why are you writing? Don’t write! | 为什么你要写字 别写字 |
[40:48] | Put the thing down. Just sit. | 把它装上去 坐好 |
[40:53] | I didn’t tell you to write. I just said, “Pull over.” | 我没要你写东西 我跟你说”停车” |
[40:56] | Pull over to the curb and sit here. | 我们在路边停车 我们得坐在这里 |
[41:01] | We’re gonna sit. | 我们要坐在这里 |
[41:21] | Cabbie, you see that light up there? In the window? | 司机 你看到那盏灯了吗 那扇窗户 |
[41:27] | The light? The window in the second floor. | 那盏灯 二楼的窗户 |
[41:32] | The one that’s closest to the edge of the building. | 最靠近大楼边的那扇窗户 |
[41:37] | The light up in the window. Second story. | 亮着灯的窗户 就在二楼 |
[41:42] | What are you, blind? | 你怎么了 你瞎了吗 |
[41:44] | Do you see the light? | 你看到灯了吗 |
[41:46] | – Yeah. – you see it. Good. | -对 -你看到了 太好了 |
[41:51] | See the woman? | 你看到那个女人了吗 |
[41:55] | Do you see the woman in the window? | 你看到窗里的那个女人了吗 |
[42:00] | – Yeah. – Do you see the woman in the window? | -对 -你看到那个女人了 很好 |
[42:03] | I want you to see that woman because that’s my wife. | 我要你看那个女人 因为她是我太太 |
[42:09] | But that’s not my apartment. | 但那不是我的公寓 |
[42:13] | It’s not my apartment. You know who lives there? | 那不是我的公寓 你知道谁住在那里吗 |
[42:17] | No, you wouldn’t know. But you know who lives there? | 不 我是说你不会知道 你知道谁住在那里吗 |
[42:22] | A nigger lives there. | 一个黑鬼住在那里 |
[42:24] | How do you like that? | 你会想怎么做 |
[42:33] | And I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[42:37] | There’s nothing else. I’m gonna kill her. | 没有别的办法 我要杀了她 |
[42:40] | What do you think of that? | 你有什么想法 |
[42:44] | I said, “What do you think of that?” | 我说你有什么想法 |
[42:47] | Don’t answer. | 别回答 |
[42:48] | You don’t have to answer everything. | 你不必回答我 |
[42:55] | I’m gonna kill her with a .44 Magnum pistol. | 我要拿点44麦格农手枪杀了她 |
[42:58] | I have a .44 Magnum pistol. I’m gonna kill her with that gun. | 我有点44麦格农手枪 我要拿那把枪杀了她 |
[43:03] | Did you ever see what a .44 Magnum can do to a woman’s face? | 你知道点44麦格农手枪 能对女人的脸造成多大杀伤力吗 |
[43:06] | It’d fucking destroy it. Just bIow it right apart. | 我是说它能打烂她的脸 把她的脸轰烂 |
[43:10] | That’s what it can do to a face. | 那把枪可以轰烂她的脸 |
[43:13] | Did you ever see what it can do to a woman’s pussy? | 你知道它对女人的私处 有多少杀伤力吗 你该看一下 |
[43:18] | You should see what a .44 Magnum’s gonna do to a woman’s pussy. | 你该看看点44麦格农手枪 对女人的私处有多大杀伤力 |
[43:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[43:30] | I know you must think that I’m, you know… | 我知道你一定认为我… 你知道的 |
[43:33] | You must think I’m pretty sick or something. | 你一定觉得我是变态 |
[43:38] | Right? You must think I’m pretty sick? | 对吧 你一定觉得我很变态 |
[43:44] | Right? I bet you really think I’m sick, right? | 对吧 我相信你觉得我是变态 |
[43:55] | You think I’m sick? | 你觉得我是变态吗 |
[43:59] | You don’t have to answer. I’m paying for the ride. | 你不必回答 我付钱雇你开车 |
[44:05] | I picked up this midget, you know. | 我载了这个侏儒 |
[44:07] | He’s very well-dressed, Italian suit… | 他打扮得人模人样 穿着意大利制西装 |
[44:10] | good-looking, with a beautiful bIonde. | 长得很帅 带着一位高佻的金发美女 |
[44:13] | – A lady midget? – No, the guy was a midget. | -那女孩是侏儒 -不 那个男的是侏儒 |
[44:15] | – The blonde was a lady. – I got you. | -那女孩是金发美女 -我懂了 |
[44:18] | Those midgets are funny. | 那些侏儒很有趣 |
[44:21] | Sometimes I like to hold a midget. | 有时我想抱抱侏儒 |
[44:23] | They always want to sit in the front seat. | 他们很有趣 老想坐在前座 |
[44:28] | Then I pick up these two fags. They’re going downtown. | 后来我载了两个同志 他们要去市区 |
[44:34] | They’re wearing rhinestone T-shirts. They start arguing and yelling. | 他们穿着莱茵石T恤 他们开始大叫吵架 |
[44:38] | The other one says, “You bitch,” and starts beating him. | 另一个人说”你这个贱人” 他开始打他 |
[44:41] | I say, “I don’t care what you do in the privacy… | 我说”我不在乎你们在家里” |
[44:44] | of your own home, behind closed doors.” | “关上门后私下做了什么” |
[44:47] | This is America, a free country. | “美国是个自由的国家” |
[44:49] | We got a pursuit of happiness thing. You’re consenting, you’re adult. | “我们得追求幸福 你们有权利 你们成年了” |
[44:54] | But, you know, in my fucking cab, don’t go busting heads. | “但是别在我的计程车里打架” |
[44:58] | – Do what you want. – Tell them to go to California. | -“上帝爱你们 随你们开心” -叫他们去加州吧 |
[45:02] | In California, when two fags split up, one’s got to pay the other alimony. | 在加州同志分手还得付赡养费 |
[45:08] | Not bad. They’re way ahead out there, you know? California. | 那还不错 那里很进步 你知道吗 我是说加州 |
[45:13] | So I tell them to get out. | 所以我叫他们下车 |
[45:15] | One time, I saw a cop chase this guy with one leg. | 有一次我看到警察 追着一个独腿男跑 |
[45:18] | – He was on crutches, you know. – The cop? | -他拿着拐杖 -警察吗 |
[45:21] | No, the dude he was chasing. Fucking cops, they chase anything. | 不 被警察追的家伙 该死的警察 他们什么都追 |
[45:25] | You got that five you owe me? | -崔维斯 -你可以还我5块钱吗 |
[45:30] | My man is Ioading, Ioading. | 他还真有钱 一大堆钞票 |
[45:34] | I be broke if I hadn’t caught me some people | 要不是在肯尼迪机场载了 来自俄亥俄州的家伙 |
[45:37] | from Ohio out at Kennedy. | 我就破产了 |
[45:39] | I took them into Manhattan by way of Long Beach, | 我从长堤绕路送他们进曼哈顿 |
[45:41] | tipped me $5. | 他们给我五块钱小费 |
[45:43] | How’s the action around? | 生意还好吗 |
[45:45] | It’s very sIow. | 蛮冷清的 |
[45:48] | I’m shoving on. | 我要闪了 |
[45:50] | Hey, Wiz, wait. | 威斯 等一下 |
[45:53] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈一谈吗 |
[45:55] | Bye, Killer. | 再见 杀手 |
[45:59] | Thank you, good night. | 谢谢你 晚安 |
[46:16] | – You can have them! – You get out or you what? | -你才要放下 -你爱怎么做都可以 |
[46:19] | Hey, don’t be hitting my man! | 别打我的男人 |
[46:23] | You better take your ass out, boy! | 你最好快滚 孩子 |
[46:30] | Yeah | 什么事 |
[46:32] | I know you and I ain’t talked too much, you know. | 我知道你跟我不常说话 |
[46:34] | But you’ve been around, so… | 但我知道你很有见识 或许你可以… |
[46:37] | Shoot, that’s why they call me the Wizard. | 该死 那是大家叫我巫师的原因 |
[46:40] | I got… | 我有… |
[46:42] | It’s just that I got a… | 问题是我有… |
[46:46] | Things got you down? | 你有心事 |
[46:48] | Yeah, happens to the best of them. | 对 即使是高手都会有低潮 |
[46:52] | Yeah, they got me real down. Real… | 对 我真的很烦 |
[47:00] | I just want to go out… | 我只想站出来 |
[47:02] | and you know, really, really do something. | 做一些事 |
[47:08] | Taxi life, you mean? | 计程车人生 你知道吗 |
[47:11] | Yeah | 对 |
[47:14] | No, it’s… | 不 那是… |
[47:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:20] | I just want to go out… | 我只想站出来 |
[47:23] | I really | 我真的… |
[47:26] | I really want to… | 我真的想要… |
[47:28] | I got some bad ideas in my head. | 我有一些不好的念头 我只是… |
[47:33] | Look at it this way. | 听着 就这么说吧 |
[47:36] | A man takes a job. | 男人需要工作 |
[47:41] | And that job… | 工作… |
[47:45] | you know, that becomes what he is. | 成了他的价值 |
[47:47] | You know, like… | 你知道的 就像是… |
[47:51] | You do a thing, and that’s what you are. | 你做了一件事 它成了你的代表 |
[47:55] | I’ve been a cabbie for 17 years. Ten years at night. | 我开了17年计程车 10年时间在开夜班 |
[47:59] | And I still don’t own my own cab. You know why? | 我还是没有自己的计程车 为什么 |
[48:02] | Because I don’t want to. That must be what I want. | 因为我不想那么做 必须我想那么做才行 |
[48:07] | To be on the night shift, driving somebody else’s cab. | 上夜班 开别人的计程车 |
[48:10] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[48:13] | You get a job, you become the job. | 你有了工作 成为工作的一部份 |
[48:16] | One guy lives in Brooklyn, one guy lives in Sutton PIace. | 有人住布鲁克林 有人住苏顿饭店 |
[48:20] | You get a lawyer, another guy’s a doctor. | 有人是律师 有人是医生 |
[48:22] | Another guy dies, another guy gets well… | 有人死了 有人活得很好 |
[48:26] | and people are born. | 有人出生 |
[48:28] | I envy you, your youth. | 我羡慕你 你的年轻 |
[48:31] | Go out and get Iaid. Get drunk. Do anything. | 你能出去泡妞 喝得烂醉 你爱做什么都可以 |
[48:37] | You got no choice, anyway. I mean, we’re all fucked. | 你没有选择 我们都完了 |
[48:42] | More or less, you know? | 多多少少都是的 你知道吗 |
[48:48] | I don’t know. That’s about the dumbest thing I ever heard of. | 我不知道 那是我听过最蠢的事 |
[48:54] | It’s not Bertrand Russell, but what do you want? I’m a cabbie. | 那不是罗素的名言 你想怎么样 我只是个计程车司机 |
[48:57] | What did I know | 我又知道什么 |
[48:59] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我甚至听不懂你在说什么 |
[49:02] | Maybe I don’t know either. | 或许我也不知道 |
[49:05] | Don’t worry so much. | 别那么忧心忡忡的 |
[49:07] | Relax, kid, you’re gonna be all right. | 放轻松 杀手 你会没事的 |
[49:10] | I know. I’ve seen a lot of people… | 我知道的 我见过很多人 |
[49:13] | – I know. – Kindly. | -我知道 -好吧 |
[49:16] | Okay. Thanks, man. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[49:18] | I guess, I guess. | 再见 我想是的 |
[49:24] | Yeah, you know. You’re all right. | 对 你知道的 你一定会没事 |
[49:45] | What do you think of your opponent’s chances in the upcoming primary? | 你觉得在即将到来的初选中 你的对手机会有多大 |
[49:50] | Mr. Goodman is a fine man. | 古德曼先生是个好人 |
[49:51] | I would certainly, if it came to it, prefer him… | 我真的很希望 如果可以的话 他会是 |
[49:55] | to our opponent in the other party. | 敌对阵营的候选人 |
[49:58] | I think that my programs are better defined than his. | 我想我的政策比他好 |
[50:02] | They’re more imaginative. I have a better chance of winning. | 他们的政策都是想像 我的胜选机率比较大 |
[50:05] | It’s academic, though. He’s not going to win. I am. | 这都只是猜想 他无法赢得初选 我会赢的 |
[50:08] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[50:11] | Well, one more thing I’d like to ask you. | 我还要问你一件事 |
[50:14] | How do you feel your campaign is going? | 你对自己的竞选活动有什么想法 |
[50:16] | When we came up with our slogan “We are the people”… | 我们想出口号”我们是人民” |
[50:20] | when I said “Let the people rule”… | 我说”让人民统治国家” |
[50:23] | I felt I was being overly optimistic. | 我觉得我有点过度乐观 |
[50:25] | I must tell you that I am more optimistic now than ever before. | 我得说现在我比以前乐观 |
[50:29] | The people are rising to the demands that I have made on them. | 人们接受我对他们的要求 |
[50:33] | The people are beginning to rule. | 人们开始统治国家 |
[50:36] | I feel it is a groundswell. I know… | 我觉得这是股风潮 我知道 |
[50:39] | it will continue through the primary and in Miami. | 它会蔓延到初选跟迈阿密 |
[50:42] | And I know it will rise… | 我知道它会在十一月 |
[50:45] | to an unprecedented swell in November. | 掀起前所未见的巨涛 |
[52:14] | That bitch! I’ll bIow her brains out! | 那个臭女人 该死 我要轰掉她的脑袋 |
[52:16] | I’ll kill her, goddamn it! I’m gonna get my hands and kill her! | 我要杀了她 我会亲手杀了她 |
[52:21] | Shoot, goddamn it! | 该死 混蛋 |
[52:28] | Hey, Sport. | 帅哥 |
[52:29] | I’ll kill her, goddamn it! | 我要杀了她 该死 |
[52:32] | – That guy keeps following us. – Don’t look at him. | -那家伙一直在跟踪我们 -别看她 |
[52:51] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[52:55] | – Wanna take a walk? – Yeah. | -你们要去散步吗 -对 |
[53:10] | Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. | 在我的一生中 寂寞对我是如影随形 |
[53:14] | In bars, in cars… | 不论是在酒吧 车上 |
[53:17] | sidewalks, stores, everywhere. | 人行道 商店 紧追不舍 |
[53:21] | There’s no escape. | 我无处可逃 |
[53:23] | I’m God’s lonely man. | 我是个寂寞的人儿 |
[53:29] | June 8th. | 6月8日 |
[53:31] | My life has taken another turn again. | 我的人生又面临转折点 |
[53:34] | The days move along with regularity, over and over… | 一成不变地度过每一天 |
[53:37] | one day indistinguishable from the next. | 每天都一样 |
[53:40] | A long, continuous chain. | 挣脱不了的锁链 |
[53:43] | And then suddenly… | 突然间 |
[53:45] | there is change. | 改变来了 |
[54:02] | This here’s Easy Andy. He’s a traveling salesman. | 崔维斯 这位是放轻松安迪 他是巡回推销员 |
[54:05] | How are you doing, Travis? | 你好吗 崔维斯 |
[54:30] | – You got a .44 Magnum? – It’s an expensive weapon. | -你有点44麦格农 -那是非常昂贵的武器 |
[54:33] | It’s all right. I got money. | 没关系 我有钱 |
[54:35] | It’s a real monster. | 这是非常强大的武器 |
[54:38] | Stop a car at 100 yards, put a round right through the engine. | 能在一百码外把车子打瘫 一发子弹就能穿透引擎 |
[54:53] | Here you go. | 来看一下 |
[54:54] | It’s a premium, high resaIe weapon. | 这是超高级的热门武器 |
[55:01] | Look at that. | 看吧 |
[55:04] | That’s a beauty. | 看吧 真的很漂亮 |
[55:11] | I could sell this gun to some jungIe bunny in Harlem for $500. | 我可以用500块 在哈林区把它卖给黑道 |
[55:15] | But I just deal high-quaIity goods to the right people. | 但我只把高级品卖给适合它的人 |
[55:20] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[55:22] | This might be too big for practical purposes. | 对实用性来说 这有点太大了 |
[55:25] | In which case, for you, I’d recommend… | 所以我要跟你推荐 |
[55:28] | 38 snub-nosed. | 点38转轮手枪 |
[55:31] | Look at this. | 看吧 |
[55:35] | That’s a beautiful little gun. | 看一下 这是把漂亮的小型手枪 |
[55:37] | It’s nickeI-pIated, snub-nosed, | 镀铬 有转轮设计 |
[55:40] | but basically a service revoIver. | 其它功能跟左轮手枪一样 |
[55:43] | It’ll stop anything that moves. | 它能打瘫所有会动的东西 |
[55:45] | The Magnum, they use that in Africa for killing elephants. | 麦格农被拿去非洲打大象 |
[55:49] | That .38that’s a funny gun. | 点38是把有趣的枪 |
[55:57] | Some of these guns are like toys. | 有些枪就像玩具一样 |
[55:59] | That .38, you go out and hammer nails with it all day… | 那把点38枪 不管你怎么操它 |
[56:03] | come back and it’ll cut dead center on target every time. | 最后它每次还是能命中目标 |
[56:06] | It’s got a really nice action to it and a heck of a wallop. | 它的动作不错 冲击力很棒 |
[56:13] | You interested in an automatic? | 你对自动武器有兴趣吗 |
[56:15] | It’s a Colt .25 automatic. It’s a nice little gun. | 这是点25科尔特自动手枪 非常棒的小型枪 |
[56:19] | It’s a beautiful gun. | 它是把漂亮的枪 |
[56:21] | Holds six shots in the clip, one in the chamber. | 弹匣里有六发子弹 一发子弹在枪膛里 |
[56:23] | If you’re dumb enough to put one there. | 如果你笨到将子弹放在那里 |
[56:27] | Here. Look at this. | 来吧 看一下这把枪 |
[56:30] | 380 Walther. | 点38华瑟 |
[56:31] | Holds eight shots in the clip. | 弹匣能装八发子弹 |
[56:35] | That’s a nice gun. | 那是把好枪 |
[56:37] | That’s a beautiful little gun. Look at that. | 非常漂亮的小型手枪 看吧 |
[56:43] | During World War II, they used this gun to replace the P 38. | 二次大战时 他们用这把枪取代P38 |
[56:48] | Just given out to officers. | 成为警用配枪 |
[56:56] | Ain’t that a little honey? | 那真的很可爱吧 |
[57:07] | – How much for everything? – All together? | -全部多少钱 -全部 |
[57:10] | Only a jackass would carry that cannon in the streets like that. | 只有笨蛋才会扛着大炮上街 |
[57:15] | Here’s a beautiful handmade hoIster I had made in Mexico. | 这是我在墨西哥订做的 漂亮手工枪套 |
[57:19] | Forty dollars. | 40块 |
[57:21] | Three-fifty for the Magnum, two-fifty for the .38… | 麦格农是350块 点38是250块 |
[57:25] | one and a quarter for the .25, one-fifty for the .380. | 点25是125块 点38要150块 |
[57:29] | Take this and wait here. I’ll walk down with you. | 先拿着 等一下 我送你下楼 |
[57:33] | How about dope? Grass? Hash? Coke? | 要不要毒品 大麻 海洛英 可卡因 |
[57:36] | Mescaline? Downers? Nebutal? Chloral hydrates? | 三甲氧苯乙胶 镇静剂 宁必妥 杜奈 水合氯乙醛 |
[57:40] | How about uppers, amphetamines? | 兴奋剂 安非他命 |
[57:42] | I’m not interested in that stuff. | 不 我对那种东西没兴趣 |
[57:44] | I can get you crystaI meth, nitrous oxide. | 我可以帮你拿到 甲基安非他命跟笑气 |
[57:47] | How about a Cadillac? A brand-new Cadillac… | 要不要凯迪拉克 全新凯迪拉克 |
[57:49] | with the pink slip, two grand. | 粉红色皮椅 只要2000块 |
[58:00] | June 29th. | 6月29日 |
[58:02] | I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. | 我必须有好体力 坐着不动会毁了我的身体 |
[58:05] | Too much abuse has gone on for too long. | 我已经放纵太久了 |
[58:08] | From now on, it’ll be 50 pushups each morning. | 从现在开始 每天早上做五十个伏地挺身 |
[58:11] | Fifty pull-ups. There will be no more pills. | 拉五十下单杠 不再吃药 |
[58:14] | There will be no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. | 不再吃有害的食物 不想再毁了我的身体 |
[58:19] | It’ll be total organization. Every muscle must be tight. | 从现在开始我必须非常有组织 每一块肌肉都得结实 |
[58:40] | Look at the size of that. Oh, yeah. | 看看它有多大 太棒了 |
[58:45] | Oh, it looks so good. | 看起来好猛 |
[58:52] | It’s getting harder and harder, and it’s throbbing now. | 它越来越硬 它在动 |
[58:58] | The idea had been growing in my brain for some time. | 这样的想法 在我的脑袋里出现有一阵子了 |
[59:03] | True force. | 真正的力量 |
[59:05] | All the king’s men cannot put it back together again. | 所有人都无法挽救 |
[1:01:10] | – Where do we get more? – Where do you think? At headquarters. | -哪里还有传单 -你觉得呢 当然是在总部 |
[1:01:14] | All the way back there? | 全放在总部 |
[1:01:17] | – Come on. – They’ll work. | -快点 -一定可以的 |
[1:01:18] | – Maybe it’s the speakers. – I’ve done this 100 times. | -或许是喇叭有问题 -我做过一百次了 |
[1:01:21] | – You’ve done this before? – Yes, don’t worry. | -你曾这么做过 -对 别担心 |
[1:01:23] | – When was the last time? – I’ve never done this before. | -上次是什么时候 -我从来不曾这么做过 |
[1:01:26] | Betsy. | 贝茜 |
[1:01:29] | – Betsy! – What? | -贝茜 -喊什么 |
[1:01:31] | Come here, come here. | 贝茜 过来 |
[1:02:32] | You’re a Secret Service man, aren’t you? | 你是秘勤局的人 对吧 |
[1:02:37] | Just waiting for the senator. | 我只是在等参议员 |
[1:02:40] | You’re waiting for the senator? | 你在等参议员 |
[1:02:46] | That’s a very good answer. | 那是非常棒的答案 |
[1:02:48] | Shit, man. | 该死 |
[1:02:52] | I’m waiting for the sun to shine. | 我在等太阳升起 对 |
[1:02:56] | No, the reason I asked if you were a Secret Service man… | 不 我会问你是不是秘勤局的人 |
[1:03:00] | I won’t say anything… | 我什么都不会说 |
[1:03:02] | Is because I… | 因为我… |
[1:03:07] | I saw some suspicious-looking people over there. | 我看到那边有些长相可疑的人 |
[1:03:10] | – You did? – They were right over there. | -是吗 -就在那边 |
[1:03:17] | They were just here. | 刚刚他们还在这里 |
[1:03:23] | They were very, very… | 他们非常… |
[1:03:25] | – Suspicious. – Yeah. | -可疑 -对 |
[1:03:30] | Where did they go? | 他跑到哪里去了 |
[1:03:33] | Is it hard to get to be in the Secret Service? | 进秘勤局很难吗 |
[1:03:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:03:37] | I was just curious, because I think I’d be good at it. | 我只是好奇 我想我的成绩应该不错 |
[1:03:40] | I’m very observant. | 我的观察力敏锐 |
[1:03:42] | I was in the Marine Corps, you know. | 我曾加入海军陆战队 |
[1:03:45] | I’m good with crowds. | 我的人际关系不错 |
[1:03:50] | I noticed your little pin there. It’s like a signaI, isn’t it? | 我注意到你有个小别针 那是接收器 对吧 |
[1:03:53] | Sort of. | 可以那么说 |
[1:03:55] | A signaI. A secret signaI for the Secret Service. | 接收器 为秘勤局传送秘密讯号 |
[1:04:02] | What kind of guns you guys carry? | 你们配戴哪一种武器 |
[1:04:04] | .38s? .45s? .357 Magnums? Something bigger, maybe? | 点38 点45? 点357麦格农 更大吗 |
[1:04:10] | Look, if you’re really interested, | 听着 如果你真的有兴趣 |
[1:04:12] | if you give me your name and address… | 告诉我你的姓名住址 |
[1:04:15] | we’ll send you all the information on how to appIy. How’s that? | 我们会把申请资料寄给你 怎么样 |
[1:04:21] | – You will? – Sure. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[1:04:22] | OK | 好吧 |
[1:04:24] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[1:04:29] | My name is Henry… | 我叫亨利 |
[1:04:32] | Krinkle. K-R-I-N-K-L-E. | 克林克 KRINKLE |
[1:04:38] | 154 Hopper Avenue. | 哈波大道154号 |
[1:04:43] | – Hopper? – Yeah. | -哈波 -对 |
[1:04:47] | You know, like a rabbit? Hip, hop. | 跟兔子一样 哈波 |
[1:04:53] | Fair Lawn, New Jersey. | 纽泽西州美坪镇 |
[1:04:58] | Is there a zip code? | 有邮递区号吗 |
[1:04:59] | 6-1-0-4-5-2. | 对 610452 |
[1:05:04] | That’s six digits. 6, 1… | -好吗 -那有六码 61… |
[1:05:09] | Oh, well, 6-1-0-4-5. | 对了 是61045 |
[1:05:13] | OK | 好吧 |
[1:05:15] | I was thinking of my telephone number. | 我在想我的电话号码 |
[1:05:18] | Well, I’ve got it all. | 我都记下来了 |
[1:05:19] | Henry, we’ll get all the stuff right out to you. | 亨利 我们会把资料寄给你 |
[1:05:22] | Thanks a lot. Hey, great. Thanks a lot. Hell. Jesus. | 谢谢你 太棒了 天啊 |
[1:05:26] | – Be carefuI today. – Right. Will do. | -今天保重一点 -我会的 |
[1:05:28] | You have to be carefuI around a pIace like this. Bye. | 在这种地方你得小心点 再见 |
[1:05:40] | Damed | 该死 |
[1:06:04] | Yeah | 对 |
[1:06:10] | Faster than you. Fucking sick. | 我比你快 你这个混蛋 |
[1:06:13] | I saw you coming, you fuck. | 我看到你了 混蛋 |
[1:06:16] | ShitheeI! | 垃圾 |
[1:06:21] | I’m standing here. You make the move. | 我就在这里 动手吧 |
[1:06:24] | You make the move. | 动手吧 |
[1:06:26] | It’s your move. | 轮到你动手了 |
[1:06:31] | Don’t try it, you fuck. | 别冲动 混蛋 |
[1:06:40] | You talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[1:06:43] | You talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[1:06:47] | You talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[1:06:52] | Then who the hell else are you talking to? You talking to me? | 你在跟谁说话 你在跟我说话吗 |
[1:06:56] | Well, I’m the only one here. | 这里只有我在 |
[1:06:59] | Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在跟谁说话 |
[1:07:03] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:07:07] | OK | 好吧 |
[1:07:16] | Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. | 听着 你们这些笨蛋垃圾 |
[1:07:18] | Here is a man who would not take it anymore. | 这个人再也无法承受 |
[1:07:21] | Who would not let… | 他不会让… |
[1:07:24] | Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. | 听着 你们这些笨蛋垃圾 |
[1:07:27] | Here is a man who would not take it anymore. | 这个人再也无法承受 |
[1:07:30] | Who stood up against the scum… | 他要站起来对抗人渣 |
[1:07:33] | the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. | 变态 走狗 人渣 废物 |
[1:07:35] | Here is someone who stood up. | 这个人要站起来 |
[1:07:39] | Here is… | 这个人… |
[1:07:45] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[1:08:13] | Hey, Travis, qu?pasa? | 崔维斯 |
[1:08:15] | Hi, Melio. Qu?pasa? | 梅利欧 |
[1:08:28] | Yeah, man? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:29] | Shut your fucking mouth and give me the cash out the drawer. Come on! | 好吧 闭上你的鸟嘴 把收银机里的钱拿出来 快点 |
[1:08:34] | – Let’s go. Give me the damn cash. – Don’t shoot. | -来吧 给我钱 -别开枪 |
[1:08:37] | Stop taking so long. Come on! | 别拖拖拉拉的 快点 |
[1:08:39] | Let me have it. Give me the bread. | 快给我 钱给我 |
[1:08:42] | – This all you got? – That’s it. | -你只有这些钱 -全在这里了 |
[1:08:43] | I don’t have any more money, man. | 我没有钱了 |
[1:08:46] | – That’s all I got! – You got more. | -我只有那么多钱 -你还有钱 |
[1:08:48] | – I tell you, I got no money! – Reach in your sock. | -我说过我没钱的 -手伸到你的袜子里掏钱 |
[1:08:51] | Give me the rest of the fucking bread. | 快把其它的钱都交出来 |
[1:08:59] | – Did you get him? – Yeah, I got him. | -你打中他了 -对 我打中他了 |
[1:09:06] | Shit, man. | 该死 |
[1:09:10] | – Is he dead? – I don’t know. His eyes are moving. | -他死了吗 -我不知道 他的眼睛还在动 |
[1:09:19] | I ain’t got a permit. I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我没有持枪执照 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:09:27] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我会处理的 |
[1:09:29] | Can I pay you? Just get out of here. | -我该付你钱吗 -不 快离开这里 |
[1:09:32] | No, man. I’ll take care of it. Go ahead. | 不 我会处理的 去吧 |
[1:09:38] | That’s the fifth motherfucker this year! | 今年第五个抢匪 |
[1:11:27] | Walt Whitman, that great American poet… | 伟大的美国诗人惠特曼 |
[1:11:30] | spoke for all of us when he said… | 他跟大家说 |
[1:11:32] | “I am the man. I suffered. | “我是人 我在受苦” |
[1:11:35] | I was there. “Today I say to you… | “我能感同身受” 今天我要告诉大家 |
[1:11:39] | we are the people. We suffered. | 我们是人民 我们吃尽苦头 |
[1:11:42] | We were there. | 我们能感同身受 |
[1:11:47] | We, the people, suffered in Vietnam. | 人民在越南受苦 |
[1:11:50] | We, the people, suffered. We still suffer… | 我们是受苦的人民 我们还在受苦 |
[1:11:53] | from unemployment, inflation… | 因为失业 通货膨胀 |
[1:11:56] | crime and corruption. | 犯罪跟贪污 |
[1:12:02] | Dear Father and Mother… | 亲爱的父亲跟母亲 |
[1:12:04] | July is the month I remember… | 我记得7月 |
[1:12:06] | which brings not only your wedding anniversary… | 不只有你们的结婚纪念日 |
[1:12:10] | but also Father’s Day and Mother’s birthday. | 还有父亲节跟母亲生日 |
[1:12:13] | I’m sorry I can’t remember the exact dates… | 抱歉我不记得切实的日期 |
[1:12:16] | but I hope this card will take care of them all. | 我希望用这张卡片聊表心意 |
[1:12:21] | I’m sorry, again, I cannot send you my address… | 再度跟你们致歉 我无法履行去年的承诺 |
[1:12:24] | like I promised to last year. | 将我的住址告诉你们 |
[1:12:27] | But the sensitive nature of my work for the government | 我为政府从事秘密工作 |
[1:12:30] | demands utmost secrecy. | 必须保密到家 |
[1:12:33] | I know you will understand. | 我知道你们会谅解的 |
[1:12:36] | I am healthy and well and making lots of money. | 我很健康 过得很好 赚了不少钱 |
[1:12:39] | I’ve been dating a girl for a few months… | 我跟一个女孩交往数个月 |
[1:12:41] | and I know you’d be proud if you could see her. | 我知道你们见到她 一定会非常骄傲 |
[1:12:45] | Her name is Betsy, but I can tell you no more than that. | 她叫做贝茜 我真的不能再多说了 |
[1:12:48] | Hey, cabbie, you can’t park here. | 司机 你不能在这里停车 |
[1:12:53] | Come on! Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! Move it! | 快点 把车开走 动作快 |
[1:12:58] | bear the burden of suffering for the few. | 为少数人的苦难扛起责任 |
[1:13:02] | No more will we fight the wars of the few… | 我们不再为少数人打仗 |
[1:13:05] | through the heart of the many. | 会听从多数人的心意 |
[1:13:12] | I hope this card finds you all well, as it does me. | 希望用这张卡片跟你们问好 我过得很好 |
[1:13:16] | I hope no one has died. Don’t worry about me. | 希望没有人死掉 别担心 |
[1:13:20] | One day there will be a knock on the door and it’ll be me. | 有一天会有人敲你们的门 那个人就是我 |
[1:13:24] | Love, Travis. | 爱你们的崔维斯敬上 |
[1:13:32] | Don’t you have some idea? | 你不知道吗 |
[1:13:34] | I’m not the one who wants to talk. | 我不想谈 |
[1:13:36] | You must know that the reason that I didn’t marry him… | 但你知道我没嫁给他 |
[1:13:41] | is because I couldn’t stand to be a cause of divorce. | 因为我不要成为他离婚的理由 |
[1:13:47] | Now he’s getting a divorce anyway. | 现在他要离婚 |
[1:13:54] | Phillip wants to marry me, Brock. | 菲利普想跟我结婚 布洛克 |
[1:14:00] | I do love him. | 我的确爱他 |
[1:14:06] | What about us, June? | 我们怎么办 琼安 |
[1:14:10] | Our marriage? | 我们的婚姻呢 |
[1:14:14] | You know our marriage wasn’t legal. | 你得知道我们的婚姻并不合法 |
[1:14:16] | In the eyes of God, we are married. | 在上帝眼中 我们是夫妻 |
[1:14:22] | Brock, please don’t do this to me. | 布洛克 请别逼我这么做 |
[1:14:28] | I love him… | 我非常爱他 |
[1:14:39] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:14:42] | God damn! | 天杀的 |
[1:15:25] | – Are you looking for some action? – Yeah. | -你要乐一下吗 -对 |
[1:15:30] | – See that guy over there? – Yeah. | -看到那个家伙了吗 -对 |
[1:15:34] | Go talk to him. His name is Matthew. | 过去跟他谈 他叫麦修 |
[1:15:36] | – I’ll be over there waiting for you. – Ok. | -我到那边等你 -好的 |
[1:15:43] | Your name Matthew? I want some action. | 你叫麦修 我要乐一下 |
[1:15:47] | Officer. | 警官 |
[1:15:50] | I swear I’m clean. I’m just waiting here for a friend. | 我发誓我是清白的 我只是在这里等朋友 |
[1:15:54] | You’re gonna bust me for nothing, man? | 你要平白无故逮捕我 |
[1:15:57] | I’m not a cop. I ain’t a… | 我不是警察 |
[1:15:59] | Then why are you asking me for action? | 为什么你要那样子跟我说吗 |
[1:16:04] | Because she sent me over. | 她叫我来找你 |
[1:16:08] | I suppose that ain’t a .38 you got in your sock. | 我想你袜子里没插着点38手枪 |
[1:16:11] | .38? | 点38手枪 |
[1:16:15] | I’m clean, man. | 我没带枪 |
[1:16:18] | – Shit, you’re a real cowboy? – Yeah. | -该死 你真的是牛仔 -对 |
[1:16:20] | That’s nice, man. All right. That’s all right. | 太棒了 好吧 |
[1:16:24] | 15 dollars, 15 minutes. 25 dollars, half an hour. | 15块是15分钟 半小时算你25块 |
[1:16:29] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:16:31] | Cowboy, huh? | 牛仔 |
[1:16:34] | I once had a horse. On Coney Island. | 我曾养过一匹马 在科尼岛 |
[1:16:37] | She got hit by a car. | 它被车撞了 |
[1:16:41] | Well, take it or leave it. | 要不要随便你 |
[1:16:43] | If you wanna save yourself some money, don’t fuck her. | 如果你想省点钱 别跟她做 |
[1:16:46] | She’ll be back for more. | 因为你还会想回来 |
[1:16:48] | She’s 12 years old. You ain’t never had no pussy like that. | 她才12岁半 你一定没试过那样的女孩 |
[1:16:53] | Do anything you want. Come on her… | 爱做什么都可以 爬到她身上 |
[1:16:55] | fuck her in the mouth, in the ass. Come on her face. | 插在她的嘴里跟屁眼里 射满她一脸 |
[1:16:58] | She’ll get your cock so hard, she’ll make it explode. | 她会让你的小弟弟变硬 让你爆炸 |
[1:17:04] | But no rough stuff. All right? | 别来硬的 好吧 |
[1:17:12] | All right, I’ll take it. | 好吧 我要她 |
[1:17:14] | Hey, man! Don’t take out no money over here. | 兄弟 别在这里付钱 |
[1:17:18] | You gonna fuck me? | 你要上我吗 |
[1:17:19] | You’re gonna fuck her. You give her the money. | 你要上她 把钱交给她 |
[1:17:24] | Catch you Iater, copper. | 待会见 条子 |
[1:17:27] | What’d you say? See you Iater, copper. | -你说什么 -待会见 条子 |
[1:17:31] | I’m no cop, man. | 我不是警察 |
[1:17:34] | Well, if you are, it’s entrapment already. | 如果你是警察 这一定是圈套 |
[1:17:40] | I’m hip. | 我是嬉皮 |
[1:17:43] | Funny, you don’t look hip. | 真有趣 你看起来不像嬉皮 |
[1:17:49] | Have yourself a good time. Go ahead, man. | 去吧 让自己乐一下 快点 |
[1:18:00] | You’re a funny guy. | 你是个有趣的家伙 |
[1:18:05] | But looks aren’t everything. | 别被表面骗了 |
[1:18:08] | Go ahead, man. Have a good time. | 去吧 好好玩一场 |
[1:18:15] | You’re a funny guy. | 你是个有趣的家伙 |
[1:18:57] | Hey | 嘿 |
[1:18:59] | The room’ll cost you ten bucks. | 房间是10块钱 |
[1:19:14] | I’m timing you too. | 我会帮你计时 |
[1:19:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:19:46] | Are you really twelve? | 你真的是12岁半 |
[1:19:50] | Listen, mister, it’s your time. 15 minutes ain’t long. | 听着 先生 时间是你的 15分钟不久 |
[1:19:56] | When that cigarette burns out, your time is up. | 香烟烧完后 你的时间也到了 |
[1:20:03] | How old are you? | 你几岁 |
[1:20:07] | You won’t tell me? | 你不告诉我吗 |
[1:20:09] | – What’s your name? – Easy. | -你叫什么名字 -简单 |
[1:20:12] | – That’s not any kind of name. – It’s easy to remember. | -那不是真的名字 -很容易记 |
[1:20:15] | Yeah, but what’s your real name? | 对 你叫什么名字 |
[1:20:18] | I don’t like my real name. | 我不喜欢我的名字 |
[1:20:20] | What’s your real name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:20:26] | Iris. | 艾瑞丝 |
[1:20:28] | What’s wrong? It’s a nice name. | 那有什么问题 它是个很美的名字 |
[1:20:30] | That’s what you think. | 只有你才那么想 |
[1:20:39] | No, don’t do that. Don’t you remember me? | 不 别那么做 你不记得我吗 |
[1:20:43] | Remember when you got into a taxi? It was a checkered taxi. | 还记得你搭上一辆计程车吗 一辆格纹计程车 |
[1:20:47] | You got in and that guy Matthew came by… | 你上车 麦修冲过来 |
[1:20:49] | and he said he wanted to take you away. | 他说他要把你带走 |
[1:20:52] | He pulled you away. | 他拉你下车 |
[1:20:55] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得 |
[1:20:58] | -You don’t remember anything of that? – Yeah. | -你完全不记得 -没错 |
[1:21:02] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我要带你离开这里 |
[1:21:04] | We better make it or Sport will get mad. | 听着 我们得快点做 不然小子会生气 |
[1:21:06] | – How do you wanna make it? – I don’t want to. Who’s Sport? | -你要怎么做 -我不要做 谁是小子 |
[1:21:10] | That’s Matthew. I call him Sport. | 就是麦修 我都叫他小子 |
[1:21:18] | Wanna make it like this? | 你要这么做 |
[1:21:25] | Listen, I… | 听着 我… |
[1:21:27] | Can’t you understand something? | 难道你不懂吗 |
[1:21:29] | You came into my cab. You wanted to get out of here. | 是你跳上我的计程车 你想离开这里 |
[1:21:33] | I must’ve been stoned. | 我一定是喝多了 |
[1:21:35] | – Why? They drug you? – Come off it, man. | -为什么 他们对你下药 -快脱了吧 |
[1:21:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:21:42] | Don’t you wanna make it? | 你不想做吗 |
[1:21:47] | I don’t wanna make it. I wanna help you. | 不 我不想做 我想帮你 |
[1:21:50] | Well, I could help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[1:21:56] | Damn, man! | 该死 |
[1:21:58] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[1:22:04] | Shit, man. What the hell’s the matter with you? | 该死 你到底是怎么了 |
[1:22:08] | We don’t have to make it, mister. | 我们不一定要做 先生 |
[1:22:10] | Damn it! Don’t you want out of here? | 该死 你不想离开这里吗 |
[1:22:15] | Can you understand why I’m here? | 你不懂为什么我要来这里吗 |
[1:22:18] | I think I understand. | 我想我了解 |
[1:22:22] | I tried to get into your cab… | 我跳上你的计程车 |
[1:22:24] | and now you wanna come and take me away. | 现在你要把我带走 |
[1:22:28] | – Is that it? – Yeah, but don’t you wanna go? | -对吧 -对 但你不想走吗 |
[1:22:31] | – I can leave any time I want. – Then what about that one night? | -我随时都可以离开 -那天晚上呢 |
[1:22:37] | Look, I was stoned. | 听着 当时我喝多了 |
[1:22:42] | That’s why they stopped me. | 所以他们拦下我 |
[1:22:46] | When I’m not stoned I got no pIace eIse to go. | 不嗑药时 我没有别的地方可去 |
[1:22:50] | So they just… | 他们只是… |
[1:22:53] | protect me from myself. | 阻止我伤害自己 |
[1:23:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:06] | I don’t know. Okay, I tried. | 我不知道 好吧 我试过了 |
[1:23:09] | I understand. | 听着 我了解 |
[1:23:12] | And it means something, really. | 这真的很伟大 |
[1:23:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:23:18] | Well look, can I see you again? | 听着 我可以再见到你吗 |
[1:23:19] | – That’s not hard to do. – Not like that. | -要那么做不难 -我不是那个意思 |
[1:23:22] | I mean, you know, regularly. This is nothing for a person to do. | 我是说固定见面 正常人不该这么做 |
[1:23:26] | How about breakfast tomorrow? | 明天一起吃早餐吧 |
[1:23:28] | – Tomorrow? – I get up at 1:00. | -明天吗 -我一点起床 |
[1:23:31] | – One o’clock? – One o’clock. | -一点 -一点 |
[1:23:35] | Well, I got that thing. I don’t know… | 我有一个问题 我不知道… |
[1:23:38] | Do you want to or not? | 你到底要不要 |
[1:23:39] | Yeah, I want Okay, all right. | 我要 好吧 |
[1:23:42] | – One o’clock. – One o’clock. | -好吧 一点 -一点 |
[1:23:43] | Okay. See you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[1:23:47] | Oh, Iris. My name is Travis. | 艾瑞丝 我叫崔维斯 |
[1:23:51] | Thanks a lot, Travis. | 谢谢你 崔维斯 |
[1:23:55] | So long, Iris. See you tomorrow. | 再见 艾瑞丝 明天见 |
[1:24:00] | Sweet Iris. | 甜美的艾瑞丝 |
[1:24:26] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[1:24:28] | Spend it right. | 好好花掉它 |
[1:24:35] | Come back anytime, cowboy. | 欢迎你随时再度光临 牛仔 |
[1:24:37] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:24:57] | Why do you want me to go back to my parents? | 为什么你要我回我父母身边 |
[1:25:00] | They hate me. | 他们恨我 |
[1:25:02] | Why do you think I split? There ain’t nothing there. | 你觉得为什么我要翘家 我家里什么都没有 |
[1:25:06] | But you can’t live like this. It’s a hell. | 对 但你不能过这样的生活 这跟地狱差不多 |
[1:25:09] | A girl should live at home. | 女孩就该住在家里 |
[1:25:12] | Didn’t you ever hear of women’s lib? | 你没听过女人的碎嘴吗 |
[1:25:14] | What do you mean, “women’s lib”? | 你是什么意思 女人的碎嘴 |
[1:25:16] | You’re a young girl. You should be at home now. | 你是个小女孩 你该待在家里 |
[1:25:19] | You should be dressed up, going out with boys. | 你该打扮得漂漂亮亮的 跟男孩出去 |
[1:25:21] | You should be going to school. | 你该去上学 |
[1:25:23] | You know, that kind of stuff. | 你知道的 做那些事 |
[1:25:25] | Oh, God, are you square. | 天啊 你真死板 |
[1:25:27] | I’m not square. You’re square. | 我不死板 死板的人应该是你 |
[1:25:29] | You’re full of shit, man. | 你是满嘴胡说八道 |
[1:25:31] | What do you mean? You walk out with… | 你在胡说什么 你在外面鬼混 |
[1:25:34] | fucking creeps, lowlifes and degenerates… | 认识那些混蛋 低等生物跟下流家伙 |
[1:25:37] | and you sell your little pussy for nothing, man? | 你为了一点小钱出卖灵肉 |
[1:25:40] | For some Iow-Iife pimp? | 为了一个低级的皮条客 |
[1:25:42] | Stands in a hall. | 他站在门廊边 |
[1:25:46] | I’m square? You’re the one that’s square, man. | 我很死板 很死板的人应该是你 |
[1:25:49] | I don’t go screw and fuck with killers and junkies like you. | 我不会跟你一样 找杀人凶手跟毒虫上床 |
[1:25:53] | You call that being hip? | 你说那是嬉皮生活 |
[1:25:56] | What world you from? | 你到底是从哪里来的 |
[1:26:03] | – Who’s a killer? – That guy Sport’s a killer. | -谁是杀人凶手 -小子是杀人凶手 |
[1:26:06] | Sport never killed nobody. | 小子没杀过人 |
[1:26:08] | – He killed… – He’s a Libra. | -他杀了… -他是天秤座 |
[1:26:09] | He’s a what? | 什么 |
[1:26:11] | I’m a Libra too. That’s why we get along so well. | 我也是天秤座 所以我们处得很好 |
[1:26:17] | He looks like a killer to me. | 我觉得他看起来很像杀人凶手 |
[1:26:19] | I think that Cancers make the best lovers… | 我觉得巨蟹座是最棒的情人 |
[1:26:24] | but my whole family’s air signs. | 我家人都是风象星座 |
[1:26:26] | He’s also a dope-shooter. | 他还是个毒虫 |
[1:26:28] | What makes you so high and mighty? Will you tell me that? | 为什么你高人一等 你能告诉我吗 |
[1:26:32] | Don’t you ever look at your own eyeballs in the mirror? | 你看过镜子里的自己吗 |
[1:26:41] | What’ll you do about Sport and that old guy? | 你怎么处理小子跟那个老头 |
[1:26:43] | – When? – When you leave. | -什么时候 -你离开的时候 |
[1:26:49] | I’ll just leave them. | 我会直接离开 |
[1:26:50] | – Just leave? – They got other girls. | -直接离开 -他们会找到别的女孩 |
[1:26:52] | You can’t just do that. What are you gonna do? | 你不能那么做 你打算怎么办 |
[1:26:58] | Want me to call the cops? | 你要我报警 |
[1:27:00] | The cops don’t do nothing. You know that. | 警察什么都不会做 你知道的 |
[1:27:03] | Sport never treated me bad. He didn’t beat me up once. | 听着 小子没虐待过我 他没打过我 |
[1:27:07] | But you can’t allow him to do the same to other girls. | 但你不能让他以同样的方法 对别的女孩 |
[1:27:10] | You can’t allow him to do that. | 你不能让他那么做 |
[1:27:12] | He’s the Iowest kind of person. | 他是最低级的人 |
[1:27:15] | Somebody’s got to do something to him. | 得有人好好教训他 |
[1:27:17] | He’s the scum of the earth. | 他是人渣 |
[1:27:19] | He’s the worst… | 他是我见过 |
[1:27:21] | sucking scum I have ever, ever seen. | 最低级的人渣 |
[1:27:27] | You know what he told me about you? | 你知道他怎么跟我说你的吗 |
[1:27:31] | He called you names. He called you a little piece of chicken. | 他骂你 他说你是鸡 |
[1:27:37] | He doesn’t mean it. | 他不是真心的 |
[1:27:42] | I’ll move up to one of them communes in Vermont. | 我要搬到佛蒙特的公社 |
[1:27:50] | I never seen a commune before, but I don’t know… | 我没看过公社 我不知道 |
[1:27:53] | I saw… | 我看过… |
[1:27:55] | some photos once in a magazine. It didn’t look very clean. | 杂志上面的照片 看起来不是很干净 |
[1:27:59] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你何不跟我一起去 |
[1:28:01] | What? Come to the commune with you? No, no. | 什么 跟你去公社 不 |
[1:28:05] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[1:28:08] | I don’t go to pIaces like that. | 我不去那种地方 |
[1:28:11] | Come on, why not? | 少来了 有何不可 |
[1:28:12] | I don’t get along with people like that. | 我无法那样子跟别人相处 |
[1:28:15] | – Are you a Scorpion? – What? | -你是天蠍座吗 -什么 |
[1:28:17] | That’s it. You’re a Scorpion. I can tell every time. | 没错 你是天蠍座 每次我都能猜对 |
[1:28:21] | Besides, I gotta stay here. | 而且我得待在这里 |
[1:28:24] | Come on. Why? | 少来了 为什么 |
[1:28:25] | I got something important to do. | 我有很重要的事要做 |
[1:28:27] | So what’s so important? | 什么事那么重要 |
[1:28:30] | Doing something for the government. | 我在为政府工作 |
[1:28:33] | The cab thing is just part-time. | 开计程车是兼差 |
[1:28:37] | Are you a narc? | 你是缉毒组的吗 |
[1:28:41] | Do I look like a narc? | 我看起来像缉毒组的吗 |
[1:28:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:28:45] | I am a narc. | 我是缉毒组的 |
[1:28:48] | God! I don’t know who’s weirder, you or me. | 天啊 我不知道你跟我 到底谁比较奇怪 |
[1:28:58] | – Sure you don’t wanna come with me? – I’ll give you the money to go. | -你真的不跟我走 -我会给你旅费 |
[1:29:02] | – You don’t have to. – I want you to take it. | -你不必那么做 -我要你收下钱 |
[1:29:05] | I don’t want you to take anything from them. | 我不要你拿他们的钱 |
[1:29:08] | And I wanna do it. | 我要这么做 |
[1:29:10] | I don’t have anything better to do with my money. | 反正我有钱没地方花 |
[1:29:15] | I might be going away for a while. | 我得离开一阵子 |
[1:29:43] | You’re just a little tense, that’s all. | 你只是有点紧张 |
[1:29:46] | I don’t like what I’m doing, Sport. | 我不喜欢这么做 小子 |
[1:29:49] | Baby, I never wanted you to like what you’re doing. | 宝贝 我不要你喜欢你做的事 |
[1:29:52] | If you ever liked what you were doing, you wouldn’t be my woman. | 如果你喜欢你在做什么事 你就不是我的女人 |
[1:29:58] | You never spend any time with me anymore. | 你不再花时间陪我 |
[1:30:00] | Well, I got to attend to business, baby. | 我忙着做生意 宝贝 |
[1:30:05] | You miss your man, don’t you? | 你想念你的男人 对吧 |
[1:30:09] | I don’t like to be away from you either. | 我也不喜欢离开你 |
[1:30:12] | You know how I feel about you. | 你知道我对你的感觉 |
[1:30:16] | I depend on you. | 我依靠你 |
[1:30:20] | I’d be lost without you. | 没有你 我会失去方向 |
[1:30:23] | Don’t you ever forget that. | 别忘记那一点 |
[1:30:35] | How much I need you. | 我多么需要你 |
[1:30:39] | Come to me, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[1:30:51] | Let me hold you. | 让我抱着你 |
[1:30:59] | When you’re close to me like this, I feel so good. | 当你这样靠近我 我觉得好快乐 |
[1:31:08] | I only wish every man could know what it’s like to be loved by you. | 我希望每个男人 都能知道被你爱的感觉 |
[1:31:18] | That every woman, everywhere… | 每个女人 |
[1:31:22] | had a man who loves her like I love you. | 都有个男人爱她 就跟我爱你一样 |
[1:31:29] | God, it’s good so close. | 天啊 能抱着你感觉真棒 |
[1:31:45] | You know, at times like this… | 有时候在这样的情况下 |
[1:31:47] | I know I’m a lucky man. | 我知道我是个幸运儿 |
[1:31:53] | Touching a woman who wants me and needs me. | 触碰一个要我 需要我的女人 |
[1:32:03] | It’s only you that keeps me together. | 因为你 我才能继续活下去 |
[1:33:38] | Now I see it clearly. My whole life is pointed… | 现在我明白了 我的一生 |
[1:33:41] | in one direction. I see that now. | 只为了一件事活着 现在我懂了 |
[1:33:45] | There never has been any choice for me. | 我没有选择 |
[1:34:23] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位先生女士 |
[1:34:24] | the next president of the U.S., Senator Charles Palantine. | 欢迎未来的美国总统 查尔斯帕兰汀参议员 |
[1:34:35] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢谢你 汤姆 |
[1:34:37] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位先生女士 |
[1:34:40] | we are met today at a crossroads, Columbus Circle. | 今天我们在十字路口见面 就在哥伦布圆环 |
[1:34:44] | This is no ordinary place. | 这里不是普通的地方 |
[1:34:46] | It is a pIace where many roads and many lives intersect. | 许多道路 许多人的性命在这里交会 |
[1:34:52] | It is appropriate that we meet here today… | 今天我们在这里见面再适合不过 |
[1:34:55] | because these are not ordinary times. | 因为现在不是普通的年代 |
[1:34:59] | We meet at a crossroads in history. | 我们来到历史的十字路口 |
[1:35:04] | For far too long, the wrong roads have been taken. | 我们在错误的道路上走了太久 |
[1:35:08] | The wrong roads have Ied us into war, into poverty… | 错误的道路带我们走向战争跟贫穷 |
[1:35:12] | into unemployment and inflation. | 走向失业跟通货膨胀 |
[1:35:16] | Today I say to you, we have reached the turning point. | 今天我要跟你们说 我们已经到了转折点 |
[1:35:23] | No longer will we, the people, suffer for the few. | 很快地人民不必再为少数人受苦 |
[1:35:36] | I would Iie to you if I told you the new roads would be easy. | 如果我说新道路会一帆风顺 我是在说谎 |
[1:35:41] | They will not be easy. | 那一点都不简单 |
[1:35:43] | Nothing that is right and good has ever been easy. | 正确的决定从来都不简单 |
[1:35:47] | We, the people, know that. | 人民知道这一点 |
[1:35:53] | And we, the people, know the right roads and the good. | 人们知道正确的道路 |
[1:35:58] | Today I say to you, we are the people, you and I. | 今天我要跟大家说 你跟我 我们是人民 |
[1:36:02] | And it is time to let the people ruIe! | 该开始让人民统治政府 |
[1:36:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:23] | All right, let him through. Pull back. | 好吧 让他过去 退后 |
[1:36:30] | Palantine | 帕兰汀 |
[1:36:40] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:36:47] | Over there. Get that man. | 那边 盯着那家伙 |
[1:36:51] | Give him some air! | 给他一些空间 |
[1:36:53] | Give him some air, will you? | 给他一些空间 好吗 |
[1:36:55] | – I never saw him. – I saw him run. | -我没见过他 -我看到他逃走 |
[1:36:57] | – I saw him. – Where was he? | -我看到他 -他在哪里 |
[1:37:26] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:37:27] | Got the money? | 拿到钱了吗 |
[1:37:40] | Iris in her room? | 艾瑞丝在房里 |
[1:37:41] | OK | 好吧 |
[1:38:18] | Hey, Sport, how you doing? | 小子 你好吗 |
[1:38:20] | Okay, okay, my man. How… | 我很好 你… |
[1:38:24] | – Where do I know you from, man? – I don’t know. | -我们认识吗 -我不知道 |
[1:38:27] | How’s everything in the pimp business? | 拉皮条生意不错吧 |
[1:38:31] | – Do I know you? – No. | -我认识你吗 -不 |
[1:38:33] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:38:35] | Get out of here. Get lost. | 滚开 快点 别烦我 |
[1:38:37] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:38:41] | How’s Iris? | 艾瑞丝还好吧 |
[1:38:42] | You know Iris. | 你认识艾瑞丝 |
[1:38:44] | No, I don’t know nobody named Iris. | 不 我不认识叫艾瑞丝的人 |
[1:38:47] | Iris? Come on, get out of here, man. | 艾瑞丝 快点给我滚 |
[1:38:50] | – You don’t know Iris? – I don’t know nobody named Iris. | -你不认识叫艾瑞丝的人 -我不认识艾瑞丝 |
[1:38:55] | No? | 是吗 |
[1:38:56] | Get back to your tribe before you get hurt. | 快滚回家 免得你受到伤害 |
[1:38:59] | I don’t want no trouble, okay? | 我不想惹麻烦 好吗 |
[1:39:03] | You got a gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[1:39:06] | Get the fuck out of here, man. Get out of here. | 快给我滚开 |
[1:39:09] | Suck on this. | 去死吧 |
[1:40:25] | You crazy son of a bitch! | 你这个疯子 |
[1:40:28] | Fucking son of a bitch! | 大混蛋 |
[1:40:29] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:40:31] | I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! I’ll fucking kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:40:37] | Son of a bitch! I’ll kill you! | 疯子 我要杀了你 |
[1:40:57] | Son of a bitch! | 疯子 |
[1:40:58] | You fucking bastard! I’ll kill you! | 大混蛋 我要杀了你 |
[1:41:02] | You crazy son of a bitch! I’ll kill you! | 疯子 我要杀了你 |
[1:41:05] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:41:12] | Stop | 住手 |
[1:41:27] | Don’t shoot him! | 别杀他 |
[1:46:08] | Dear Mr. Bickle. | 亲爱的毕克先生 |
[1:46:09] | I can’t say how happy Mrs. Steensma and I were… | 我无法形容 史提恩斯马太太跟我有多开心 |
[1:46:13] | to hear that you are well and recuperating. | 听说你没事 病情有所好转 |
[1:46:17] | We tried to visit you at the hospital… | 我们到纽约接艾瑞丝时 |
[1:46:20] | when we were in New York to pick up Iris… | 试着到医院看你 |
[1:46:23] | but you were still in a coma. | 那时你还在昏迷中 |
[1:46:26] | There is no way we can repay you… | 我们无法报答你 |
[1:46:28] | for returning our Iris to us. | 帮我们找回艾瑞丝 |
[1:46:31] | We thought we had lost her… | 我们以为我们失去她了 |
[1:46:33] | and now our lives are full again. | 现在我们的生活恢复正常 |
[1:46:37] | Needless to say… | 不用多说 |
[1:46:38] | you are something of a hero around this household. | 你是这个家的英雄 |
[1:46:44] | I’m sure you want to know about Iris. | 我相信你会想知道艾瑞丝的近况 |
[1:46:47] | She’s back in school and working hard. | 她回到学校 非常用功 |
[1:46:51] | The transition has been very hard for her… | 调整生活脚步对她来说很难 |
[1:46:54] | as you can well imagine. | 你应该想像得到 |
[1:46:57] | But we have taken steps to see… | 但我们一步步地慢慢来 |
[1:46:59] | she has never cause to run away again. | 不希望她再逃家 |
[1:47:04] | In conclusion… | 简单地来说 |
[1:47:05] | Mrs. Steensma and I would like to again thank you… | 史提恩斯马太太跟我打从心里 |
[1:47:09] | from the bottom of our hearts. | 想要再度感谢你 |
[1:47:12] | Unfortunately, we cannot afford to come to New York again… | 不幸地我们没钱再到纽约 |
[1:47:17] | to thank you in person, or we surely would. | 亲自感谢你 不然我们一定会那么做 |
[1:47:21] | But if you should ever come to Pittsburgh… | 如果你有机会到匹兹堡 |
[1:47:24] | you would find yourself a most welcome guest in our home. | 我们非常欢迎你到家里来玩 |
[1:47:29] | Our deepest thanks, Burt and Ivy Steensma. | 非常感激你 柏特与艾薇史提恩斯马 |
[1:47:35] | Eddie, the owner-operator, comes up and says, “I want to swap tires.” | 老板艾迪走过来说”我要换轮胎” |
[1:47:39] | I say, “These are new tires. | 我说”这是新轮胎” |
[1:47:41] | Why not throw in something else, like your wife?” | “为什么你不丢掉别的东西 譬如说你太太” |
[1:47:44] | She was Miss New Jersey, 1957. | 他太太是1957年纽泽西小姐 |
[1:47:47] | That’s why the fleet has no spares. | 所以车行没有备胎 |
[1:47:49] | Doughboy, Wizard, Killer. | 面团男孩 巫师 杀手 |
[1:47:51] | – Charlie T. – What’s happening? | -查理 -发生了什么事 |
[1:47:54] | Hey, Travis, you got a fare. | 崔维斯 你有客人了 |
[1:47:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:48:00] | Well, see you later. | 待会见 |
[1:48:02] | See you, Travis. | 再见 崔维斯 |
[1:48:24] | Hello, Travis. | 你好 崔维斯 |
[1:48:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:48:50] | I hear Palantine got the nomination. | 听说帕兰汀获得提名 |
[1:48:54] | Yeah, won’t be long now. Seventeen days. | 对 就快了 还有17天 |
[1:48:58] | Well, I hope he wins. | 我希望他能当选 |
[1:49:13] | I read about you in the papers. How are you? | 我在报上看到你的新闻 你还好吧 |
[1:49:19] | It was nothing, really. I got over that. | 真的没什么 我已经挺过来了 |
[1:49:24] | Papers always blow these things up. | 媒体就是喜欢夸大 |
[1:49:29] | Just a little stiffness. That’s all. | 我只是受了一点小伤 |
[1:50:08] | Travis… | 崔维斯 |
[1:50:11] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:50:16] | How much was it? | 多少钱 |
[1:50:27] | So long. | 再见 |