英文名称:Tarzan
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | The amazing story I’m about to tell you… | 我将向你讲述一个神奇的故事 |
[00:33] | took place in the deepest and darkest parts of Africa. | 它发生在非洲大陆最深处 也是最黑暗的地方 |
[00:37] | It is the tale of a young boy from New York who lost everything… | 故事的主角是一个来自纽约的小伙子 他几乎失去了一切 |
[00:41] | to become the King of the Jungle. | 却成为了丛林之王 |
[00:52] | But let’s start at the beginning. | 让我们从头说起吧 |
[00:54] | To be precise, 70 million years earlier… | 准确地说 七千万年前 |
[00:58] | when the great dinosaurs ruled the Earth. | 巨大的恐龙还统治着地球 |
[01:33] | 人猿泰山 | |
[01:37] | An American named Greystoke set up camp at the edge of the jungle. | 一个叫格雷斯托克的美国人在丛林边缘建立营地 |
[01:42] | He spent weeks in search of the meteor, | 他花了好几星期来搜寻陨石 |
[01:44] | while his family enjoyed the wilderness. | 与此同时 他的家人在这野外与大自然其乐融融 |
[01:46] | See, Kagira? I told you he’d be back. | 看到了吧 卡吉拉 我就说它会回来的 |
[01:52] | J.J.? | 杰杰 |
[01:53] | J.J., where are you? | 杰杰 你在哪儿 |
[01:58] | Yeah, Mom? | 什么事儿 妈妈 |
[01:59] | Come on. Enough fun! It’s time to eat. Come on, J.J. | 宝贝 玩够了吧 该吃饭了 快来 杰杰 |
[02:03] | J.J.? Who’s J.J.? My name’s Tarzan! | 杰杰 我才不是杰杰 我是泰山 |
[02:06] | Kagira gave me the name. | 卡吉拉给我起的名字 |
[02:08] | It’s ape language. It means “ape with no fur”. | 是猩猩语 意思是 没毛发的猩猩 |
[02:12] | That makes sense, little monkey. | 哦 听起来很有道理 小猴子 |
[02:17] | Hey, guys! Wait for Tarzan! | 嘿 小伙伴们 泰山去去就来 |
[02:23] | Greystoke was financing the expedition… | 格雷斯托克一直在赞助这次探险 |
[02:26] | and he had become pretty impatient. | 如今 他有点急躁了 |
[02:29] | Nothing. There’s nothing here. | 啥都没有 这里什么都没发现 |
[02:31] | Wow. That wall of fog again. | 哇 又是那堵墙一样的雾 |
[02:34] | My instruments are going haywire. | 我的仪器出故障了 |
[02:36] | Okay, that’s it. Expedition’s over. | 好吧 到此为止 今天的搜寻结束了 |
[02:39] | There’s absolutely no sign of your mysterious meteor here, Porter. | 你那块神秘的陨石连影子都没见到 波特 |
[02:43] | Great. Just great. | 好吧 又是这样 |
[02:52] | They would probably never find this meteor, | 他们也许永远都找不到这块陨石 |
[02:54] | which according to ancient folklore… | 根据古老的传说 它有无穷无尽的能量 |
[02:57] | possesses limitless power and is guarded by wild monkeys. | 而且由野外的猴子守护 |
[03:02] | And who knows what other amazing secrets… | 它们还知道许多其他的秘密 |
[03:05] | may lay deep within that mysterious rock. | 深藏在那块神秘陨石之中 |
[03:14] | The power of the meteor is supposed to be beyond imagination. | 奇妙的秘密陨石的能量应该是远超预料之外的 |
[03:17] | John, we have to continue our search. | 约翰 我们一定要继续找它 |
[03:21] | Jim, wake up. It’s just a local legend. | 醒醒吧 吉姆 那只是个当地的传说罢了 |
[03:25] | We’ve searched every square inch of this place. | 我们已经找遍了这破地方的每寸土地 |
[03:27] | And the reports of the 19th century explorers? | 但是 19世纪的探险家的相关报告不能说明什么吗 |
[03:30] | Are the romantic fantasies of treasure hunters. | 无数寻宝者的浪漫传奇又能说明什么 |
[03:34] | And this? | 那么 这个呢 |
[03:36] | A lump of metal from a flea market in Kigali isn’t proof. | 一块从基加利的跳蚤市场买来的金属什么都不能说明 |
[03:39] | A word of advice between friends? | 真当我是朋友 就听我一句劝吧 |
[03:42] | Take down your tent and come back to New York with us. | 收起你的帐篷 和我们一起回纽约去 |
[03:45] | You’ve got a beautiful wife waiting there, and a lovely daughter. | 在那儿有你漂亮的老婆盼着你 还有个可爱的女儿 |
[03:48] | And they are real, Porter. | 她们才是真实的 波特 |
[03:51] | If this meteor really exists, it’s not here. | 即使这块陨石真的存在 也不会再这里 |
[03:56] | Listen! | 听着 |
[03:57] | I’m Tarzan. | 我是泰山 |
[03:59] | When I come back, I’m gonna be King of the Jungle! | 等我回到这里 我就要成为丛林之王 |
[04:05] | Tarzan? | 泰山 |
[04:07] | He made it up. | 他自己编的 |
[04:08] | Your son’s got quite the imagination. You know that? | 你儿子想象力很丰富呐 是不是 |
[04:12] | Must get that from your end of the gene pool. | 这一点肯定是依你的 |
[04:14] | Incorrigible dreamer, huh? | 无可救药的梦想家 嗯 |
[04:16] | Is there any other reason why you’ve dragged us to the end of the world? | 难道还有别的理由能让你把我们硬拉到这世界的尽头么 |
[04:19] | Mommy! Daddy! Look at me! | 妈妈 爸爸 看我的 |
[04:22] | J.J., what…? | 杰杰 你这是 |
[04:29] | -You sure you want to stay? -You still don’t get it. | -确定要留下来 -你还不懂么 |
[04:32] | -The jungle’s my life. -You take care. | -丛林就是我的生命 -保重 老兄 |
[04:38] | Kiss Jane for me! | 把我的吻带给简 |
[04:49] | John! Look! Down there. | 约翰 看那边 下面 |
[04:53] | A loner. A mountain gorilla looking for a new family. | 一只独行的大猩猩 它正想组建一个新的家庭 |
[04:57] | Very, very dangerous. | 它可是相当危险的 |
[05:00] | You don’t Wanna mess with that guy. | 你决不会想惹它的麻烦 |
[05:08] | By the giant waterfall, | 一道巨大的瀑布 |
[05:09] | which had carved a deep gorge in the jungle… | 在丛林中冲刷出一条深沟 |
[05:12] | one of the few remaining families of mountain gorillas… | 仅存的几家野生大猩猩 |
[05:15] | lived in peace and harmony. | 在那里平静和谐地生活 |
[05:18] | But even their secluded hideaway… | 不过 即使它们精心挑选这样一处地方 |
[05:20] | could not protect them from the angry loner… | 也避免不了独行的大猩猩 |
[05:22] | and the hunt for a family to take as his own. | 它急切地想要找到大猩猩族群 然后据为己有 |
[05:37] | And so the silverbacks had to fight. | 因此银背大猩猩不得不挺身出战 |
[07:21] | Look at all this volcanic activity! | 看看这些火山活动 |
[07:23] | Wow! This wasn’t here two clays ago! | 哇 两天前还不是这样的 |
[07:42] | There’s some kind of magnetic interference. | 这里有磁场干扰 |
[07:48] | What is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[08:05] | Get us outta here! | 快把我们弄出去啊 |
[08:08] | -We ‘re gonna hit the wall! -I’ll pull her up! | -不然会撞上的 -把飞机拉起来 |
[08:12] | Come on, come on! Hold on, everyone! | 快啊 快啊 大家抓紧了 |
[08:26] | My God. Porter was right. | 我的天呐 波特是对的 |
[08:28] | Chris, land the bird. I’ve gotta check this out. | 克里斯 降落下去 我得看看里面什么情况 |
[08:36] | -I’ll be back in an hour. -One hour. | -我一小时内就回来 -一小时不能更多 |
[08:40] | It’s getting late, okay? | 天色晚了 早点回来 嗯 |
[08:43] | This place is, I don’t know, it’s creepy. | 这地方 不知道怎么说 我觉得让我毛骨悚然 |
[08:46] | It’s otherworldly, huh? Come on. | 就像另一个世界 嗯 没事的 |
[08:51] | Hey, Tarzan, Kagira, you’re in charge. | 嘿 泰山 卡吉拉 这里你们负责了 |
[08:54] | Say “bye”, Kagira. Bye bye. | 说 再见 卡吉拉 拜拜 |
[09:06] | Kagira told me he had a bad dream last night. | 卡吉拉说他昨晚做噩梦了 |
[09:09] | Oh no. Kagira, what did you dream? | 哦 不是吧 卡吉拉 你梦到什么了 |
[09:12] | You left him behind in the jungle. | 你把他抛弃在丛林里了 |
[09:15] | Oh, silly Kagira. We would never leave you behind. | 哦 小笨蛋 我们永远都不会抛弃你的 |
[09:19] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[09:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:22] | Alice | 爱丽丝 |
[09:24] | Alice! Alice, I found it! | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 我找到了 |
[09:26] | -John? What is it? -A cave. | -约翰 找到什么了 -一个山洞 |
[09:29] | A cave? Are you going in there? | 山洞 你要进去吗 |
[09:31] | I have to. | 我一定要 |
[09:34] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[09:36] | And as John stepped into this most inhospitable world cloaked in fog… | 约翰踏进这个雾气笼罩着的最不友好的世界的同时 |
[09:41] | the guardian monkeys protecting the meteor for eons… | 世世代代保护这块陨石的猴子 |
[09:44] | became more and more agitated. | 变得越来越躁动不安 |
[09:50] | This secret, which had been dormant for millions of years… | 这个封存了数百万年的秘密 |
[09:54] | was about to be uncovered. | 即将被揭开面纱 |
[10:55] | John? | 约翰 |
[10:57] | Can you hear me? Where are you? | 能听见我么 你在哪儿 |
[11:01] | We really have to leave. | 我们真的该走了 |
[11:18] | The ground shook, | 大地开始颤动 |
[11:21] | and it seemed as if all the elements were uniting… | 似乎所有的一切都联合起来 |
[11:24] | to avenge the wound that John had cut into the meteor. | 要报复约翰在陨石上凿下的伤口 |
[11:45] | -John! -Dad! | -约翰 -爸爸 |
[11:46] | -What happened? -Let’s go! | -出什么事了 -快走 |
[11:47] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[12:13] | Get in there! | 把他抱上去 |
[12:34] | Something’s pulling us down! | 有什么东西在把我们往下拽 |
[12:43] | And as the pilot battled with the raging elem en ts… | 飞行员同愤怒的元素顽强地角力 与此同时 |
[12:46] | another heart-rending tragedy took place nearby… | 另一个让人伤心的悲剧在附近上演了 |
[12:50] | which would have momentous consequences on things to come. | 这对接下来要发生的事情造成了巨大的影响 |
[13:38] | You never should have ripped that thing out of the rock. | 你就不该把那东西从岩石上敲下来 |
[14:02] | You see that? | 看那 |
[14:14] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[14:29] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[14:56] | The next morning, Nature had calmed down. | 第二天清晨 大自然恢复了平静 |
[15:00] | Karla, who had lost both husband and baby… | 失去了丈夫和孩子的卡拉 |
[15:04] | wandered heartbroken through the jungle… | 在丛林中心碎地游荡 |
[15:07] | when she came across a strange object… | 当她看到一个奇怪的物体 |
[15:09] | which had fallen from the sky the night before. | 也就是前夜从空中坠落的飞机时 |
[15:39] | Mommy…? | 妈妈 |
[16:13] | And as Karla miraculously gained a new child overnight… | 一夜之间 卡拉奇迹般地得到了一个新的孩子 |
[16:17] | Tarzan found a caring hand to protect him in th e unforgiving wild. | 在无情的野外 泰山得到了慈爱的保护 |
[18:20] | Karla had decided to defend her young by any means. | 卡拉决定无论如何都要保护她新的孩子 |
[18:24] | But from the start, Tarzan had become a thorn in the side of Tuble… | 不过从一开始 泰山就成了原本独行的大猩猩 |
[18:29] | the new evil leader of the gorilla family. | 如今族群新的恶毒头领的眼中钉 |
[18:40] | -Something’s pulling us down! -What’s pulling us down? | -有什么东西在把我们往下拽 -什么东西 |
[18:44] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[19:22] | 1 2 3 One… Two… Three… | |
[19:25] | Ready or not, here I come! | 不管你躲好没有 我来了 |
[19:28] | Not again. | 不是吧 |
[19:31] | I know you’re here somewhere! | 我知道你就在这附近 |
[19:37] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[19:47] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[19:54] | As time passed, the boy once known as J.J. Greystoke… | 随着时间的流逝 曾经的小男孩杰杰·格雷斯托克 |
[19:58] | had all but ceased to exist. | 已经不复存在 |
[20:00] | Ana’ in a World Where the survival of a young boy seemed impossible… | 在这各生存对一个小男孩而言几乎不可能的世界 |
[20:04] | he sensed a ray of hope. | 他找到了一丝希望 |
[20:07] | Now he really was Tarzan, the ape without fur. | 现在他成为了真正的泰山 没有毛发的猩猩 |
[25:12] | Oh, what a beautiful butterfly! | 哦 好美丽的蝴蝶 |
[25:22] | Where’s the gorillas? This place blows. | 大猩猩在哪儿 这地方太无趣了 |
[25:41] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[25:42] | -Psycho. -Beanpole. | -神经病 -麻子脸 |
[25:44] | Seriously, Dad, | 说真的 爸 |
[25:45] | I don’t know how you do this every summer. | 我真无法理解你怎么能坚持每年夏天都这样 |
[25:48] | They pay well. | 他们发的工资高 |
[25:50] | And I guess you develop a few tricks. | 我猜你还学会了些小把戏 |
[25:55] | Whoopsies. | 不好意思哦 |
[26:00] | Smile, everybody! | 大家笑一个 |
[26:15] | Well, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[26:18] | Welcome to Camp Porter. | 欢迎来到波特营地 |
[26:24] | This place is a dump! | 这地方太破了 |
[26:29] | You got here just in time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[26:31] | The gorillas are getting tired of my jokes. | 大猩猩已经听腻我的笑话了 |
[26:35] | I’ve never seen stars like this. | 我从没见过这样的星星 |
[26:38] | Just imagine, if you were a monkey, you’d get to see this every night. | 想象一下 你如果是只猴子 就能每晚都看到了 |
[26:43] | Makes you wonder which primate got the better deal, huh? | 是不是会让你思考究竟哪种灵长类更幸福 哈 |
[26:49] | Do you ever think about coming home? | 你有没有想过回家 |
[26:53] | To New York? | 回纽约去 |
[26:55] | Maybe trying things again with Mom? | 也许能和妈妈再试试好好过日子 |
[26:59] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, but this is my home. | 抱歉 宝贝 不过我已经把这里当成家了 |
[27:03] | It always was. | 一直都是 |
[27:07] | Well, in that case, I have to come back. | 那么 既然如此 我得再回来看你啦 |
[27:12] | Jane, my darling, nothing would make me happier. | 简 我的宝贝 那我会再高兴不过了 |
[27:23] | Don’t stay up too late, sweetheart. | 别睡太晚 亲爱的 |
[27:26] | -We’ve got a big clay tomorrow. -Okay. | -明天我们还有好多要看的 -没问题 |
[27:37] | Who’s there? | 那是谁 |
[27:46] | Oh! Hey. I was just out here looking for birds. | 哦 嘿 我只是出来找鸟看的 |
[27:51] | -I think I’m just gonna go this way. -I think that’s a good idea. | -我觉得我正好要往这边走 -好主意 |
[28:02] | Creep. | 吓我一跳 |
[28:11] | Now remember, everyone, stay on the trail. | 现在 每个人听好了 紧跟着前面走 |
[28:15] | If you don’t, we may never find you again. | 否则我们就可能再也找不到你了 |
[28:17] | And more importantly, you shouldn’t make too much noise. | 更重要的是 不要发出太大的声音了 |
[28:21] | Unless you want to end up on someone’s menu. | 除非你想成为野生动物的晚餐 |
[28:25] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[28:29] | Derek, where are you? | 德里克 你在哪 |
[28:48] | Cool. | 酷毙了 |
[28:53] | Listen to me, Derek. This is very dangerous. | 听好了 德里克 这很危险 |
[28:58] | You’re going to walk towards me very slowly. | 你得慢慢地朝我走 |
[29:03] | And whatever you do, don’t run. | 不论发生什么 千万别跑 |
[29:11] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[29:21] | Hey! Hey! Over here! Chase me! | 嘿 嘿 这边 来追我啊 |
[29:50] | It’s okay, it’s okay! | 啊 没事的 没事的 |
[30:11] | Who’s there? | 那是谁 |
[30:16] | That’s not good. | 哦 不是吧 |
[30:35] | Oh, come on! | 哦 别闹了 |
[30:42] | Oh, no! | 哦 别 |
[31:07] | Jane! | 简 |
[31:11] | Jane! | 简 |
[32:03] | Jane! | 简 |
[32:04] | Jane! | 简 |
[32:06] | Jane! | 简 |
[32:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:50] | Jane? | 简 |
[32:52] | Jane! | 简 |
[32:55] | -Oh, Dad. -You’re here. | -哦 爸 -你总算回来了 |
[33:01] | I’m not sure if he was a boy or some kind of ape. | 我不确定他究竟是个男孩 还是某种猿类 |
[33:06] | He had these long arms and massive shoulders… | 他胳膊很长 肩很宽 |
[33:10] | but the purest green eyes. | 不过眼睛是纯粹的绿色 |
[33:13] | Should I be concerned? | 我是不是得管管事了 |
[33:14] | Dad! | 爸 这里是丛林 又不是搭讪的酒吧 |
[33:16] | It’s a jungle, not a pick-up bar. | 这里是丛林 又不是搭讪的酒吧 |
[33:18] | Just asking. | 只是问问而已 |
[33:19] | I’m fine, Dad. Really. | 我没事 爸 真的 |
[33:22] | It may sound weird, but in a way, | 虽然听起来可能有点奇怪 不过 |
[33:24] | I’ve never felt safer in my life. | 我从没像那时候一样有安全感 |
[33:27] | These were just the fantasies of a little girl growing up before her dad’s eyes. | 这只是还在老爸眼前成长的小姑娘的幻想罢了 |
[33:33] | And she never dreamt that what she encountered deep in the jungle… | 但她做梦都想不到 她在丛林深处遇到的 |
[33:36] | -was the young Greystoke heir himself. -Bye. | -正是格雷斯托克家年轻的血脉 -拜拜 |
[33:43] | Jane. | 简 |
[33:51] | It’s ape language. It means”Ape with no fur.” | 是猩猩语 意思是 没毛发的猩猩 |
[34:05] | Jane. | 简 |
[34:10] | Tarzan. | 泰山 |
[34:14] | Tarzan. | 泰山 |
[35:47] | -We would never leave you behind. You promise? | -我们永远都不会抛弃你的 -你保证吗 |
[38:05] | His friends tried e veryth in g to make him feel better. | 他的朋友们尽力让他好受些 |
[38:09] | But nothing could fill the void gro win g deep in Tarzan is heart. | 但什么都填补不了泰山内心日益膨胀的空虚 |
[39:59] | And while Jane flew back home to her mother… | 简飞回家 到妈妈的身边 |
[40:02] | Tarzan was tormented by a thousand feelings and questions. | 泰山则被一千种情绪和问题困扰着 |
[40:07] | His world seemed to unravel… | 他感到一种从未有过的 |
[40:09] | as a longing arose in him that he had never felt before. | 渴望从心中升起 他的世界变的明晰 |
[40:26] | Years passed. Tarzan became stronger… | 好些年过去了 泰山变得更加强壮 |
[40:31] | and reached farther than any other creature in the jungle. | 在丛林中去过的地方比其他任何生物都多 |
[42:12] | Mr. Clayton ? | 克莱顿先生 |
[42:14] | Two hours ago, our communication center… | 两小时前 通讯中心收到了 |
[42:16] | received a signal from one of our helicopters. | 我们一架直升机的信号 |
[42:19] | So? | 所以 |
[42:21] | It’s Greystoke’s. | 是格雷斯托克的 |
[42:24] | Greystoke’s | 格雷斯托克的 |
[42:25] | After all these years. My God. | 这么多年了 上帝啊 |
[42:32] | -The board’s ready for you, sir. -Thanks, Amy. | -理事会都等着您呢 先生 -谢谢 艾米 |
[42:35] | Mr. Clayton! If I could just have a moment of your time… | 克莱顿先生 我想占用您一点时间和您谈谈 |
[42:38] | I’m with the Society for African Wildlife. | 我是非洲野生动物保护协会的 |
[42:41] | -Not again. -Mr. Clayton! | -哦 又来了 -克莱顿先生 |
[42:43] | Twenty years ago, John Greystoke made a commitment to conservation. | 20年前 约翰·格雷斯托克在环境保护工作中发生意外 |
[42:46] | All we’re asking is a small grant, less than 1% of your annual profits. | 我们要求的补助 根本不到贵公司年收的百分之一 |
[42:51] | What did you say your name was? | 你说 你叫什么名字 |
[42:53] | Jane. Jane Porter. | 简 简·波特 |
[42:55] | I’ll tell you what, Jane. Can you stick around? | 听我说 简 你能在附近晃晃么 |
[42:58] | I’ve got a board meeting now. | 我现在有会要开 |
[43:00] | Give me 30 minutes, okay? | 30分钟 好吗 |
[43:02] | -Great. -Fine. | -好极了 -行 |
[43:07] | Seventy million years ago… | 七千万年前 |
[43:10] | this planet was struck by an extraterrestrial object. | 我们的星球 受到一个巨大物体的撞击 |
[43:15] | But this was not just any meteor. | 但这不是颗普普通通的陨石 |
[43:18] | This was something else. | 它另有身份 |
[43:21] | This was a new energy source unlike anything we had ever seen. | 它是一种新的能源 我们从未见过 |
[43:25] | We believe that the meteor is buried in a mantle of cooled lava. | 我们相信这颗陨石埋藏在冷却的岩浆中 |
[43:30] | The technological potential is limitless. | 它在科技上的潜力不可估量 |
[43:35] | This was the treasure… | 这个宝藏 |
[43:38] | that John Greystoke spent his life attempting to find. | 这是约翰·格雷斯托克 穷尽一生都在追寻的 |
[43:41] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, we… | 如今 女生们先生们 我们 |
[43:45] | should follow in the footsteps of John Greystoke himself | 应当跟随约翰·格雷斯托克的脚步 |
[43:47] | and blaze new paths in energy production… | 在能源开发中寻找新的道路 |
[43:51] | at profits… | 来创造价值 |
[43:54] | he could never have dreamed of. | 那将是他都未曾想象到的 |
[43:56] | I’m certain… | 我确定 |
[43:58] | that if we find Greystoke, or what’s left of him… | 只要我们能找到格雷斯托克 不管是死是活 |
[44:02] | we’ll find that meteor. | 我们都能找到那颗陨石 |
[44:04] | As you know, | 你们都心知肚明 |
[44:05] | our competitors are watching our every move. | 我们的竞争者对我们的一举一动都看在眼里 |
[44:07] | Now, we need a cover. Some way to get close to the crash… | 所以 我们需要一个幌子 我们去事故现场 |
[44:10] | without anyone knowing why we’re there. | 而谁都不知道 我们为何而去 |
[44:14] | I know a way. | 我知道一种方式 |
[44:16] | Ah,Jane. There you are. | 啊 简 你在这儿呢 |
[44:20] | Sorry to have kept you waiting. | 让你等这么久真不好意思 |
[44:21] | I’m so eager to find out more about your foundation. | 我真想多了解了解你们的协会 |
[44:25] | And how’s your clad? | 令尊身体可好 |
[44:38] | Hey! I want to take a closer look at that gorge. | 嘿 我想靠近点看那个峡谷 |
[45:30] | Hey! Darling! | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[45:32] | I swear, you get more beautiful every year! | 我觉得你每年都越来越漂亮了 |
[45:37] | So good to see you again, Daddy! | 再见到你太好了 老爸 |
[45:40] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[45:43] | And you must be Mr. Clayton. | 哦 您一定就是克莱顿先生了 |
[45:46] | I can’t tell you how much it means to have your support. | 真不知道该怎么感谢您的支持 |
[45:49] | Oh, well, don’t thank me. Thank Jane. | 哦 不用感谢我 谢谢简吧 |
[45:51] | She wouldn’t take “no” for an answer. | 她怎么都不肯接受我的拒绝 |
[45:53] | Yes, and that’s my associate, Mr. Smith. | 啊 那是我的助理 史密斯先生 |
[45:57] | He’s environmentally challenged. | 他有点不适应新环境 |
[46:03] | Well, I’m gonna settle in. | 好啦 我要去收拾收拾了 |
[46:04] | Okay, darling. Make yourself at home. | 没问题 宝贝 就当是在家啦 |
[46:07] | So, this is your tent. Ana’ Watch out for the ants. | 呐 这就是你的帐篷了 小心那些蚂蚁 |
[46:12] | I forgot to tell you. The ants bite. | 忘记告诉你了 有些软体动物也咬人 |
[46:23] | What with global warming, logging, and regional conflict… | 随着全球变暖 乱砍乱伐和地区冲突 |
[46:27] | this eco-system has never been more threatened. | 生态环境收到了前所未有的威胁 |
[46:29] | I tell you, there’s nothing more frustrating than standing around | 老实说 没什么比 眼睁睁看着丛林一点点消失 |
[46:34] | helplessly while the jungle vanishes. | 却无能为力更让人难受了 |
[46:36] | What he’s trying to say is thank you. Right, Dad? | 他想表达的是 非常感谢 是吧 爸 |
[46:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[47:53] | Goodnight, everyone. | 晚安了 大家 |
[47:55] | -Goodnight, Dad. -Goodnight, sweetheart. | -晚安 爸 -晚安 宝贝 |
[48:02] | I think I better turn in as well. | 我还是早点进帐篷吧 |
[48:19] | Monkeys. | 猴子 |
[48:29] | What do you want, Clayton? | 你究竟想要什么 克莱顿 |
[48:33] | Excuse me? | 你的意思是 |
[48:34] | Well, ever since you took over Greystoke Energies, | 从你接管格雷斯托克能源集团起 |
[48:36] | you’ve ignored this place. | 你就从没关心过这地方 |
[48:38] | And then, all of a sudden, after, what, fifteen years… | 15年过去了 你突然之间决定 |
[48:41] | you decide to pop halfway across the earth for an impromptu safari? | 穿过半个地球在这儿冒出来玩一次即兴的丛林野游 |
[48:45] | Please! | 拜托 |
[48:47] | So what do you want? | 所以 你究竟想要什么 |
[48:52] | The same thing that John Greystoke wanted. | 和当年约翰·格雷斯托克想要的一样 |
[48:55] | Did you ever consider there was a reason why Greystoke perished? | 你有没有想过 格雷斯托克为什么会死 |
[48:59] | That perhaps there are some things that are not meant to be discovered. | 也许有些事物本就不该被发现 |
[49:05] | Porter, you’d better start calming down. | 波特 你最好先冷静下来 |
[49:08] | You’ve hit the jackpot, haven’t you? | 你已经中了头奖 不是么 |
[49:10] | Greystoke Energies is about to start financing your ridiculous research… | 格雷斯托克能源集团正要开始投资 |
[49:13] | into the “cradle of civilization” again. You’d better cooperate. | 让你荒唐的研究能继续下去 你最好乖乖合作 |
[49:19] | That’s a very pretty daughter you’ve got there. | 你有个非常可爱的女儿 波特 |
[49:24] | We wouldn’t want anything to happen to her, would we? | 你不会想要她发生什么意外的 所以 何不合作 |
[49:46] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[49:56] | Jane. | 简 |
[49:58] | You? | 是你 |
[50:01] | You’re, you’re real. | 你 你是真的 |
[50:03] | All these years, I wasn’t sure it actually happened. | 这些年我都不确定当时是不是一场梦 |
[50:08] | These mosquitoes. | 该死的蚊子 |
[50:10] | Wait! Don’t go! | 等等 别走 |
[50:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[50:34] | -Don’t sneak up on me like that. -What is this? | -别那样轻手轻脚地靠近我 -这是什么 |
[50:38] | Oh, really it’s just… | 哦 其实 |
[50:41] | for detecting a highly radioactive meteor. | 是个检测高辐射强度陨石的设备 |
[50:44] | A what? | 检测什么 |
[50:45] | -There you are! -You lied to me, Clayton! | -你在这儿呢 -你说谎 克莱顿 |
[50:49] | You said you want to support the foundation. | 你说想支持我们的基金会 |
[50:51] | You said there were no strings attached. | 你说没有别的企图的 |
[50:54] | Oh, Jane. | 哦 简 |
[50:55] | Don’t you know, there are always strings attached. | 你难道不懂 世上没有免费的午餐 |
[50:58] | Isn’t that right, Porter? | 是吧 波特 |
[51:04] | Now I understand. | 现在我懂了 |
[51:06] | God, how could I be such an idiot? | 天呐 我怎么会这么蠢 |
[51:09] | You’ve been lying to me the whole time, Dad! | 爸 总头到尾都在骗我 |
[51:12] | Jane, wait! That’s not true! Jane! | 简 等等 不是你想的那样 简 |
[51:17] | -I hope you’re happy. -Relax. | -这样你开心了 -放轻松 |
[51:19] | We all have to grow up sometime. | 大家都得成长 |
[51:23] | Jane! | 简 |
[51:29] | Jane! | 简 |
[51:59] | Jane! | 简 |
[54:06] | Oh, no, no, no! Thank you. | 哦 不 不 不 谢了 |
[54:10] | Don’t! Don’t! | 别 不要 别啊 |
[54:12] | -Classy. -Classy. | -还挺帅 -挺帅 |
[54:17] | You can talk. | 你会说话 |
[54:19] | Talk. | 说话 |
[54:22] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[54:26] | Name? | 名字 |
[54:28] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[54:29] | Name. What is your name? | 名字 你的名字是什么 |
[54:35] | Jane. My name is Jane. | 简 我的名字叫简 |
[54:43] | My… | 我的 |
[54:44] | name… | 名字 |
[54:46] | Jane. | 简 |
[54:49] | No. | 错了 简是我的名字 |
[54:52] | My name is Jane. | 简是我的名字 |
[54:56] | What is your name? | 你的名字是什么 |
[55:02] | Tarzan. | 泰山 |
[55:05] | Tarzan. | 泰山 |
[55:06] | Tarzan. | 泰山 |
[55:08] | Tarzan. | 泰山 |
[55:11] | Jane. | 简 |
[55:14] | Me Tarzan. | 我 泰山 |
[55:16] | -You Jane. -Yes. | -你 简 -是的 |
[55:20] | Me Tarzan, you Jane! Me Tarzan, you Jane! | 我叫泰山 你叫简 我叫泰山 你叫简 |
[55:24] | Me Tarzan, you Jane! | 我叫泰山 你叫简 |
[55:26] | -Me Tarzan, you Jane! -Jane. | -我叫泰山 你叫简 -简 |
[55:30] | Me Tarzan, you Jane! | 我叫泰山 你叫简 |
[55:34] | Jane! | 简 |
[56:49] | -Jane eat. -Yes, sir. | -简 吃 -遵命 |
[56:58] | Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[57:00] | whatever riddle is buried inside you, Tarzan, | 无论你经历了什么 泰山 |
[57:05] | I feel like I’ve always known you. | 我感觉跟你似曾相识 |
[57:23] | -Do you have a name? -Rafiki. | -你有名字吗 -拉菲奇 |
[57:27] | Watch over Tarzan when Tarzan sleep. | 泰山睡觉时候的看守者 |
[57:38] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[57:42] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[57:47] | My father has one just like it. | 我爸爸也有一个差不多的 |
[57:51] | Where did you find it? | 你是在哪儿找到它的 |
[57:59] | Smith, may I have the coordinates, please? | 史密斯 我可以看下坐标吗 |
[58:02] | It should be right here. Sir. | 应该就在这附近 先生 |
[58:04] | Jane? | 简 |
[58:08] | Oh, my God! It’s Jane! | 天啊 是简 |
[58:15] | Greystoke…? | 格雷斯托克 |
[58:17] | -No, that’s impossible. -What did you say? | -不 这不可能 -你说什么 |
[58:22] | It is Jane. Some giant ape has her. | 那的确是简 一只巨猿困住了她 |
[58:25] | No, no! Don’t shoot! | 不 不 不要开枪 |
[58:28] | -You might hit Jane! -Come on! | -你会射到简的 -拜托 |
[58:31] | No! No! Don’t shoot! | 不 不 不要开枪 |
[58:57] | Come on! | 快走 |
[59:25] | On the run from Clayton, they entered a strange world… | 为了摆脱克莱顿追杀 他们来到了一个奇怪的 |
[59:28] | never before seen by man. | 不为人知的世界 |
[59:31] | A world which had been under the influence… | 数百万年以来这个世界 |
[59:33] | of the meteors mysterious energy for millions of years. | 一直被陨石的神秘能量影响着 |
[59:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:35] | Tarzan! | 泰山 |
[1:01:35] | We better get outta here. | 我们最好离开这儿 |
[1:04:36] | This must be what my father and Greystoke were looking for. | 这一定就是我爸爸和格雷斯托克曾经一直在找的东西了 |
[1:04:43] | Greystoke… | 格雷斯托克 |
[1:04:47] | You remember this place. | 你记得这个地方 |
[1:04:52] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[1:04:53] | You’re the boy! You’re Greystoke’s son! | 你就是那个男孩 你是格雷斯托克的儿子 |
[1:04:57] | But how were you able to survive for all these years? | 可是 这些年你是怎么活下去的 |
[1:05:01] | My family told me. | 我的家人教我的 |
[1:05:03] | Your family? | 你的家人 |
[1:06:09] | Oh, hi. | 噢 嗨 |
[1:06:55] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[1:10:52] | Tarzan, I have to go back to the camp. | 泰山 我得回营地了 |
[1:10:55] | Jane is angry with Tarzan? | 简是在生泰山的气吗 |
[1:10:59] | No, Tarzan. I’m not angry. | 不 泰山 我没有生气 |
[1:11:03] | But my father will not rest until he finds me. | 但是我爸爸不找到我是不会罢休的 |
[1:11:06] | And Clayton will kill you if he finds out Greystoke’s | 并且如果克莱顿发现格氏的孩子还活着 |
[1:11:08] | heir is alive. | 他一定会杀了你的 |
[1:11:11] | As long as I’m here, you and your family… | 只要我在这儿 你和你的家人 |
[1:11:14] | and this beautiful paradise are in danger. | 以及这个美丽的家园都会有危险 |
[1:11:16] | Tarzan strong! | 泰山很厉害 |
[1:11:19] | Tarzan King of the Jungle! | 泰山是丛林之王 |
[1:11:21] | I know, Tarzan. | 我知道 泰山 |
[1:11:24] | But we can’t fight Clayton’s army. | 但是我们不能和克莱顿的军队对抗 |
[1:12:04] | Bring it in! This way! | 带进来 这边 |
[1:12:07] | Meanwhile the camp had undergone great changes… | 与此同时 军营也发生了巨大的变化 |
[1:12:10] | Keep going! | 跟上 |
[1:12:11] | …as Clayton had made good on his threat to find the meteor by any means. | 这时克莱顿也在千方百计寻找陨石的道路上取得了进展 |
[1:12:29] | Hurry up, men! We don’t have all night! | 加快速度 我们不能一整晚都耗在这儿 |
[1:12:38] | I love you, Tarzan. | 我爱你 泰山 |
[1:12:41] | And I always will. | 永远 |
[1:12:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:13:06] | Our little runaway has come back then, eh? | 我们逃跑的小家伙回来了 嗯 |
[1:13:09] | Hello. What have we here? | 你好 这是什么 |
[1:13:17] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[1:13:19] | Young Greystoke. Or do you prefer “King of the Apes”? | 小格雷斯托克 还是你更喜欢我叫你猿王 |
[1:13:25] | The resemblance is uncanny. | 实在是太像了 |
[1:13:28] | Although you have a ways to go in the wardrobe department, don’t you? | 不过你的打扮时髦多了 |
[1:13:37] | You stay out of my way, savage. | 别挡我的道 野蛮人 |
[1:13:40] | The only savage here is you, Clayton. | 这儿唯一的野蛮人就是你 克莱顿 |
[1:13:43] | Mr. Greystoke, would you be so kind as to bring us to the meteor? | 格雷斯托克先生 你会非常好心地带我们去找陨石吗 |
[1:13:48] | Never. | 不会 |
[1:13:49] | Then unfortunately, we’ll have to go our separate ways. | 那么 很不幸 我们就只能阴阳相隔了 |
[1:14:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:33] | -Tarzan! -Take her to her father. | -泰山 -把她带去她爸爸那儿 |
[1:14:36] | Tarzan! | 泰山 |
[1:14:39] | Jane! | 简 |
[1:14:43] | Tarzan! | 泰山 |
[1:16:53] | Just think… | 想象一下 |
[1:16:55] | the potential energy stored in this one tiny piece… | 储存在这个小片里潜在的能量 |
[1:16:59] | could power the entire East coast for a month. | 可以供整个东部沿岸地区使用一个月 |
[1:17:02] | Think what we could do with a mountain. | 当我们拥有了整座陨石山的时候我们能做什么 |
[1:17:05] | I’ll tell you what: you take me to the meteor… | 听着 如果你带我去找陨石 |
[1:17:10] | I’ll set you both free. | 我就放了你们俩 |
[1:17:11] | Like hell I will! | 我会答应才怪 |
[1:17:13] | Jane, your time with the monkey man is starting to rub off on you. | 简 你和那个猿人时间就握在你手里 |
[1:17:19] | Unfortunately, he’s managed to escape. | 不幸的是 他已经逃了 |
[1:17:22] | But Miller here and his friends are going to follow the trail of your “ape”… | 但是米勒会在这儿 他的朋友们正要去寻找你的猿人 |
[1:17:27] | who obviously means so much to you, Jane. | 显然 这个猿人对你来说很重要 简 |
[1:17:30] | And he’s going to take care of both him and his gang. | 并且他会照顾好自己和枪的 |
[1:17:36] | I’ll take you to the place. | 我带你去那个地方 |
[1:17:39] | But you won’t need to look for Tarzan. | 但是你不需要去寻找泰山 |
[1:17:42] | He’ll find you! | 他会来找你的 |
[1:18:26] | Look out! Incoming! | 小心 过来 |
[1:18:28] | My grandma’s quicker than you guys! | 我祖母的动作都比你们快 |
[1:18:40] | Hook it up and let’s get out of here! | 上炸弹然后离开 |
[1:18:53] | Start moving! | 开始行动 |
[1:19:17] | Detonation in ten minutes! Clear the blast zone! | 10分钟后爆炸 清理危险区域 |
[1:19:31] | What the…? | 那是 |
[1:19:42] | Detonation in eight minutes. | 8分钟后爆炸 |
[1:19:45] | I knew there was a meteor. | 我早知道那儿有个陨石 |
[1:19:47] | Isn’t it beautiful? Like a gigantic diamond. | 很漂亮 不是吗 就像一颗巨大的钻石 |
[1:19:50] | A mountain of unknown elements from the depths of the universe! | 整座山都是宇宙中未知的元素 |
[1:19:55] | A gift from outer space. | 是来自外太空的礼物 |
[1:19:57] | Dad, seriously, we’ll be blown to pieces in a few minutes. | 爸爸 严肃点几分钟后我们就要被炸得四分五裂了 |
[1:20:02] | We’d better find a way to get out of here. | 我们最好是想办法逃出去 |
[1:20:06] | Of course. You’re right, my love. | 噢 当然 你说的对 亲爱的 |
[1:20:09] | Hello, love. | 你好 宝贝 |
[1:20:11] | I just want to say goodbye. | 我只是想道个别 |
[1:20:15] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[1:20:26] | Detonation in six minutes. | 6分钟后爆炸 |
[1:20:29] | Timing. | 及时吧 |
[1:20:35] | You don’t know how much I missed you! | 你不知道我有多想你 |
[1:20:39] | -This is my dad. -J.J.? I can’t believe it’s you! | -这是我的爸爸 -杰杰 我不敢相信真的是你 |
[1:20:42] | -Look how big you’ve got! -Boys! | -看看你都长这么大了 -伙计们 |
[1:20:45] | When you’re clone here, can we please stop Clayton? | 如果你们说完了 我们可以去阻止克莱顿了吗 |
[1:20:50] | Dad! Come on! | 爸 快点 |
[1:20:52] | You go and I’ll stay here and cut the cables. | 你们去吧 我在这儿把炸弹的线剪掉 |
[1:20:55] | -I’m not leaving without you. -It’s our only chance. | -我是不会抛下你的 -这是我们唯一的机会了 |
[1:20:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:20:59] | Detonation in four minutes. | 4分钟后爆炸 |
[1:21:08] | Dad, hurry! | 爸 快点 |
[1:21:09] | I’ll be there in a minute! | 一分钟后到 |
[1:21:19] | Detonation in two minutes. | 2分钟后爆炸 |
[1:21:25] | -You ready? -Yes, sir. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[1:21:31] | Do it. | 动手 |
[1:21:33] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:21:41] | You again. I should have known. | 又是你 我早该想到的 |
[1:21:44] | What’s next, jungle boy? | 接下来呢 丛林小子 |
[1:22:16] | Don’t monkey with me. | 别折腾我 |
[1:22:42] | Oh, my God! Dad’s still down there! | 天啊 爸爸还在下面 |
[1:23:12] | Hurry! Come on! | 快点 速度 |
[1:23:21] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[1:23:31] | -Stay on them. -Yeah. | -跟着他们 -好 |
[1:23:42] | -What’s wrong? -I don’t know! | -怎么搞的 -我不知道 |
[1:24:30] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:24:31] | Don’t let me go! | 别放手 |
[1:24:34] | Never. | 不会的 |
[1:24:51] | They’re getting away! | 他们逃走了 |
[1:25:35] | Let’s go home, Tarzan. | 我们回家吧 泰山 |
[1:26:56] | Now Tarzan watch over Jane forever. | 现在 泰山会照顾简一辈子 |
[1:27:00] | I know, Tarzan. | 我知道 泰山 |
[1:27:02] | And if anyone threatens this paradise again… | 如果再有谁想要威胁这个家园 |
[1:27:06] | they’ll have to deal with us. | 他们必须先过了我们这一关 |
[1:27:08] | Right, Rafiki? | 对吗 拉菲奇 |
[1:27:22] | Ana’ as Tarzan, Jane, and their friends… | 在泰山 简以及他们的朋友 |
[1:27:24] | celebrated their victory over Clayton… | 为战胜克莱顿而庆祝的时候 |
[1:27:26] | Tarzan found the one thing more powerful… | 泰山发现了一样 |
[1:27:29] | than all the energy in the universe… | 比宇宙一切元素都强大的东西 |
[1:27:32] | the love of a woman. | 那就是一位女性的爱 |
[1:27:36] | As for Porter, he’s a scientist and adventurer. | 至于波特 他是一位科学家同时也是冒险家 |
[1:27:40] | But What kind of adventurer… | 有哪个冒险家 |
[1:27:42] | would let a simple old rock defeat him? | 会被一块古老的石头轻易的打败呢 |