Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Tangled(魔发奇缘)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Tangled(魔发奇缘)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:魔发奇缘
英文名称:Tangled
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:54] FLYNN: This is the story of how I died. 这是一个关于我如何老去的故事
[00:58] But don’t worry, this is a fun story, and the truth is, it isn’t even mine. 但是别担心,这个故事很好玩 事实上,也算不上是我的故事
[01:03] This is the story of a girl named Rapunzel. 这是关于一个叫长发公主的女孩的故事
[01:07] And it starts with the sun. 我们先从太阳说起
[01:11] Once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. 很久以前,一抹阳光从天空坠落
[01:16] And from this small drop of sun grew a magic golden flower. 在它落下的地方,长出了一朵金色的魔花
[01:23] It had the ability to heal the sick and injured. 它能治愈疾病和伤痛
[01:27] Oh, you see that old woman over there? You might want to remember her. 看到那边的老婆婆了吗?一定要记住她
[01:31] She’s kind of important. 她是这里的关键人物
[01:34] Centuries passed 几个世纪之后
[01:36] and a hop, skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. 周围逐渐形成了一个王国
[01:39] The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen. 这个国家的国王和王后深受人民爱戴
[01:43] And the queen was about to have a baby. 王后怀孕了
[01:47] But she got sick. 但是却得了重病
[01:49] Really sick. 非常严重
[01:50] She was running out of time, 她时日无多
[01:52] and that’s when people start to look for a miracle. 这时候人们开始寻找奇迹
[01:55] Or in this case, a magic golden flower. 在这个故事里,就是魔花
[01:59] Ah! I told you she’d be important. 对吧!我跟你提过她很重要的
[02:02] Instead of sharing the sun’s gift, 并不是所有人都乐意分享上天的礼物
[02:04] this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded its healing power 这个女巫葛朵更喜欢独享它的魔力
[02:07] and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. 她要让自己永葆青春
[02:10] And all she had to do was sing a special song. 她要做的只是唱一首特别的歌
[02:14] (SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow 魔花闪烁
[02:19] Let your power shine 借汝之力
[02:23] Make the clock reverse 闪回时间
[02:26] Bring back what once was mine 还我容颜
[02:30] What once was mine 再次无瑕
[02:34] FLYNN: You get the gist. She sings to it, she turns young. Creepy, right? 你看到了,她对着花唱歌 然后就变年轻了,很诡异,对吧?
[02:49] We found it! 找到了!
[02:56] FLYNN: The magic of the golden flower healed the queen. 金色魔花治愈了王后
[03:01] A healthy baby girl, a princess was born, with beautiful golden hair. 公主平安落地,她有着完美的金发
[03:15] FLYNN: I’ll give you a hint, that’s Rapunzel. 给各位看官一个小提示 这就是之后的长发公主
[03:20] To celebrate her birth, 为给公主庆生
[03:21] the king and queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. 国王和王后向天空放了一盏孔明灯
[03:30] And for that one moment, everything was perfect. 至现在为止,一切都还安然无事
[03:36] And then that moment ended. 好时光总是很短
[03:39] (SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow 魔花闪烁
[03:46] Let your power shine 借汝之力
[03:50] Make the clock… 闪回时…
[03:58] FLYNN: Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child, 葛朵闯入城堡,抢走了孩子
[04:01] and just like that, gone! 就像这样,逃走了!
[04:05] The kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the princess. 整个王国上下都在寻找公主,却一直无果
[04:09] For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, 因为在隐藏森林深处的一座高塔中
[04:12] Gothel raised the child as her own. 葛朵独自将孩子抚养长大了
[04:14] RAPUNZEL: (SINGING) Save what has been lost 闪回时间
[04:16] Bring back what once was mine 还我容颜
[04:20] What once was mine 再次无瑕
[04:23] FLYNN: Gothel had found her new magic flower, 葛朵找到了一朵新的魔“花”
[04:26] but this time, she was determined to keep it hidden. 这次,她决心要将她藏好
[04:29] Why can’t I go outside? 为什么我不能出去呢?
[04:32] The outside world is a dangerous place, 外面的世界很危险
[04:35] filled with horrible, selfish people. 到处都是可怕自私的人们
[04:37] You must stay here, where you’re safe. 你得留在这里,只有这里是安全的
[04:40] Do you understand, flower? 明白了吗,小花儿?
[04:42] Yes, Mommy. 知道了,妈妈
[04:47] FLYNN: But the walls of that tower could not hide everything. 但高塔之墙无法阻挡住一切
[04:55] Each year, on her birthday, 每年在她生日的时候
[04:56] the king and queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky 国王和王后都会放飞数千盏孔明灯
[05:00] in hope that one day their lost princess would return. 希望有一天能够明珠复还
[05:24] Ha! 哈!
[05:26] Hmm. 嗯
[05:27] Well, I guess Pascal’s not hiding out here. 看来帕斯卡没躲这里
[05:34] Gotcha! 抓到你了!
[05:37] That’s 22 for me. How about 23 out of 45? 我已经22胜了哦,要不咱们改成45战23胜吧?
[05:43] Okay. Well, what do you want to do? 好吧,那你准备怎么办?
[05:48] Yeah. I don’t think so. I like it in here, and so do you. 不,我觉得不行,我喜欢在这儿,你也是
[05:55] Oh, come on, Pascal. It’s not so bad in there. 拜托,帕斯卡,这里也没那么差了
[06:11] (SINGING) Seven a.m., the usual morning lineup 清晨七点,惯例整装行动
[06:15] Start on the chores And sweep till the floor’s all clean 做家务,先扫地
[06:20] Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up 拖地,打蜡,洗衣服,统统擦干净
[06:23] Sweep again and by then it’s, like, 7: 15 再来一次,等到7:15
[06:28] And so I’ll read a book Or maybe two or three 我会去看本书或者两三本
[06:32] I’ll add a few new paintings to my gallery 画幅新作品,放在我的画廊
[06:37] I’ll play guitar and knit and cook and basically 我会弹吉他,做女红,烧饭,还有最重要的
[06:41] Just wonder when will my life begin? 幻想我的新生活何时开始
[06:55] Then after lunch it’s puzzles and darts and baking 午饭过后是拼图时间,我还射飞镖,烤东西
[06:59] Papier-màché, a bit of ballet and chess 做做手工,跳跳芭蕾,来盘象棋
[07:04] Pottery and ventriloquy, candle-making 制陶器,玩腹语,做蜡烛
[07:08] Then I’ll stretch, maybe sketch Take a climb, sew a dress 来个伸展运动,再来个素描 爬个高,缝个裙子
[07:13] And I’ll reread the books If I have time to spare 再温习读过的书,如果还有时间
[07:17] I’ll paint the walls some more I’m sure there’s room somewhere 我就再画些壁画 一定还有空地方可以放得下
[07:21] And then I’ll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair 然后我梳梳梳头发
[07:26] Stuck in the same place I’ve always been 每天在同一个地方
[07:30] And I’ll keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering 开始想啊想啊想
[07:35] When will my life begin? 我的未来何时才能开始?
[07:41] Tomorrow night 明晚
[07:44] the lights will appear 孔明灯又将照亮夜空
[07:49] Just like they do 就像以前的
[07:52] on my birthday each year 每个生日一样
[07:59] What is it like 当它们齐聚夜空
[08:03] out there where they glow 外面会是什么样子
[08:08] Now that I’m older 现在的我已经长大
[08:12] Mother might just let me go 妈妈也许会让我出去
[08:41] Wow! I could get used to a view like this. 哇!这里太美了
[08:44] Rider, come on! 瑞德,快点儿!
[08:46] Hold on. Yep. I’m used to it. Guys, I want a castle. 等等,没错,我爱死这里了 哥们儿,我想要座城堡
[08:52] We do this job, you can buy your own castle. 做完这票,你可以自己买一座
[09:07] – Hay fever? – Yeah. – 花粉过敏? – 嗯
[09:11] Huh? 啥?
[09:12] Wait! Hey, wait! 等等!嘿,站住!
[09:16] Can’t you picture me in a castle of my own? Because I certainly can. 你能想象我未来的城堡吗?我可以
[09:19] All the things we’ve seen, and it’s only 8:00 in the morning! 这么美的景色,一切才刚开始呢!
[09:22] Gentlemen, this is a very big day! 先生们,今天是个大日子!
[09:25] (SIGHS) This is it! This is a very big day, Pascal. 是啊!今天是个大日子,帕斯卡
[09:31] I’m finally going to do it. I’m going to ask her. 我今天一定要求她让我出去
[09:34] GOTHEL: Rapunzel! 长发公主
[09:36] Let down your hair! 把你的头发放下来吧!
[09:39] It’s time! 就是现在!
[09:41] I know, I know. Come on. Don’t let her see you. 来了,来了,快躲起来,别让她瞧见
[09:47] Rapunzel! I’m not getting any younger down here! 宝贝!我都要等老了!
[09:52] Coming, Mother! 来了,妈妈!
[10:18] (PANTING) Hi. Welcome home, Mother. 欢迎回来,妈妈
[10:20] (EX CLAIMS) Rapunzel, how you manage to do that 姑娘,你是怎样日复一日地
[10:24] every single day without fail. 都坚持下来的呢?
[10:27] It looks absolutely exhausting, darling. 你看上去太累了,宝贝
[10:29] Oh, (CHUCKLES) it’s nothing. 哈,这没什么的
[10:32] Then I don’t know why it takes so long. 那我不明白了,怎么让我等那么久
[10:34] Oh, darling, I’m just teasing. 喔,亲爱的,我开玩笑的
[10:39] All right. 好吧
[10:40] So, Mother, as you know tomorrow is a very big day… 妈妈,你知道明天很重要…
[10:44] Rapunzel, look in that mirror. 宝贝,快看看镜子
[10:45] You know what I see? 看到什么了吗?
[10:47] I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. 我看见一个强大自信,又漂亮的年轻姑娘
[10:52] Oh, look, you’re here, too. 哎,看,原来你也在镜子里面
[10:54] I’m just teasing. Stop taking everything so seriously. 开玩笑而已,别这么严肃嘛
[10:58] Okay. So, Mother, as I was saying, tomorrow is… 妈妈,我刚才说到哪儿了,明天是…
[11:01] Rapunzel, Mother’s feeling a little run-down. 乖女儿,妈妈今天有点累
[11:04] Would you sing for me, dear? Then we’ll talk. 给我唱唱歌吧,亲爱的?我们之后再聊
[11:07] Oh! Of course, Mother. 好嘞,妈妈
[11:18] Flower, gleam and glow Let your power shine 魔花闪烁,借汝之力
[11:19] Make the clock reverse Bring back what once was mine 闪回时间,还我容颜
[11:21] Heal what has been hurt Change the Fates’ design 抚平伤口,改变命运
[11:23] Save what has been lost Bring back what once was mine 寻回逝去,换回新生
[11:25] – Rapunzel! – So, Mother, – 怎么唱这么快! – 唱完了,妈
[11:27] earlier I was saying tomorrow is a big day, and you didn’t respond. 刚才我说明天很重要,但你没反应
[11:29] So, I’m just going to tell you, it’s my birthday! 明天是我生日啊!
[11:32] – Ta-da! – No, no, no. Can’t be. – 噹噹! – 不对,不对,不可能
[11:35] I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year. 我很清楚记得,去年你过过生日了
[11:39] That’s the funny thing about birthdays. They’re kind of an annual thing. 这才是生日啊,每年都有一次哦
[11:44] Mother, I’m turning 18, and I wanted to ask… 妈妈,我就要成年了,这次我想要…
[11:49] (SIGHS) What I really want for this birthday… 我真正想要的生日礼物…
[11:52] Actually what I wanted for quite a few birthdays now… 我都想了好多年了…
[11:54] Rapunzel, please, stop with the mumbling. 宝贝儿,拜托,别老是嘟嘟囔囔的
[11:56] You know how I feel about the mumbling. Blah-blah-blah-blah. 你知道我最烦这个的了,叽叽咕咕的
[11:59] It’s very annoying! I’m just teasing. You’re adorable. 烦死了!我就是说着玩儿的,真是傻丫头
[12:02] I love you so much, darling. 我非常爱你,亲爱的
[12:10] (EX CLAIMS) I want to see the floating lights. 我想去看孔明灯
[12:13] What? 啥?
[12:15] I was hoping you would take me to see the floating lights. 我想你带我去看孔明灯
[12:19] Oh! You mean the stars. 哦!你说那些星星吗?
[12:22] That’s the thing. 就是那个
[12:25] I’ve charted stars, and they’re always constant. 我画了星象图,星星是一成不变的
[12:28] But these, they appear every year on my birthday, Mother. 但这些,它们每年在我生日的时候出现,妈妈
[12:32] Only on my birthday. 只在我生日那晚
[12:34] And I can’t help but feel like they’re meant for me. 我老是觉得它们是为我特意准备的
[12:40] I need to see them, Mother. 我要去看它们,妈妈
[12:42] And not just from my window, in person. 不是从窗户里,而是亲身去感受
[12:46] I have to know what they are. 我想知道它们是什么
[12:48] You want to go outside? (SCOFFS) Why, Rapunzel… 你想要出去?为什么,女儿…
[12:53] (SINGING) Look at you, as fragile as a flower 看看你,就是温室里的一朵小花
[12:57] Still a little sapling, just a sprout 才刚刚发芽呢
[13:01] You know why we stay up in this tower 你知道我们为何隐居高塔
[13:04] – I know, but… – That’s right. – 我知道,但是… – 没错
[13:05] To keep you safe and sound, dear 为了保护你,亲爱的
[13:09] Guess I always knew this day was coming 我早就知道,这一天早晚会来
[13:13] Knew that soon you’d want to leave the nest 迟早你会想一个人出去闯荡
[13:16] Soon but not yet 就快了,但现在还不行
[13:18] Shh! Trust me, pet 我们不谈了!相信我,亲爱的
[13:20] Mother knows best 妈妈是最好的老师
[13:27] Mother knows best Listen to your mother 妈妈是最好的老师,听妈妈的话
[13:31] It’s a scary world out there 外面的世界太可怕
[13:33] Mother knows best 妈妈是最好的老师
[13:36] One way or another Something will go wrong 一步走错,后悔莫及
[13:37] I swear 我保证
[13:39] Ruffians, thugs, poison ivy, quicksand 恶棍,流氓,毒草,流沙
[13:42] Cannibals and snakes, the plague 食人族,毒蛇,瘟疫
[13:44] – No! – Yes. – 不! – 没错
[13:45] Also large bugs Men with pointy teeth 大虫子,尖牙的吸血鬼
[13:48] And stop! No more, you’ll just upset me 算了!不说了,你会让我难过
[13:52] Mother’s right here Mother will protect you 妈妈在这里,妈妈保护你
[13:55] Darling, here’s what I suggest 亲爱的,听妈妈的话
[13:58] Skip the drama Stay with Mama 停止幻想,陪着妈妈
[14:02] Mother knows best 妈妈是最好的老师
[14:09] Mother knows best Take it from your mumsy 妈妈是最好的老师,妈妈保护你
[14:12] On your own, you won’t survive 靠自己,你将无法生存
[14:15] Sloppy, underdressed Immature, clumsy 拖沓的裙子,幼稚,笨拙
[14:18] Please, they’ll eat you up alive 那些人会生吞活剥了你
[14:21] Gullible, naive Positively grubby 轻信,天真,娇小可人
[14:24] Ditsy and a bit… Well, hmm, vague 笨拙…还有迷迷糊糊的
[14:27] Plus, I believe, getting kind of chubby 另外,我觉得还有点婴儿肥
[14:30] I’m just saying ’cause I wuv you 这么说是因为我爱你
[14:34] Mother understands Mother’s here to help you 妈妈最懂你,妈妈在帮你
[14:37] All I have is one request 我只有一个要求
[14:47] – Rapunzel? – Yes? – 宝贝在听吗? – 啊?
[14:51] Don’t ever ask to leave this tower again. 不要再说离开这座塔了
[14:57] Yes, Mother. 好的,妈妈
[15:00] I love you very much, dear. 我太爱你了,亲爱的
[15:03] I love you more. 我更爱你
[15:05] I love you most. 我最爱你
[15:08] (SINGING) Don’t forget it 不要忘记我说的话
[15:10] You’ll regret it 否则你会抱憾终身
[15:14] Mother knows best 妈妈是最好的老师
[15:23] Ta-ta! I’ll see you in a bit, my flower! 噹噹,我过一会儿再来看你,亲爱的
[15:28] I’ll be here. 我在这儿等你回来
[15:53] Oh, no. 哦,天哪
[15:55] No, no, no, no, no. This is bad. This is very, very bad. 天哪,天哪,天哪,麻烦了,这下麻烦大了
[15:57] This is really bad. 这下捅大篓子了
[16:01] They just can’t get my nose right. 他们老是把我的鼻子画得这么难看
[16:03] Who cares? 谁管你?
[16:04] It’s easy for you to say. You guys look amazing. 站着说话不腰疼,你俩画得那么帅
[16:23] All right. Okay. Give me a boost and I’ll pull you up. 快,这样,托我上去,然后我拉你们
[16:27] Give us the satchel first. 先把包给我们
[16:30] I just… 什么?我就是…
[16:31] I can’t believe that after all we’ve been through together, you don’t trust me? 不敢相信我们一起患难,你们却还不相信我?
[16:38] Ouch. 好吧
[16:47] Now help us up, pretty boy! 现在拉我们上去,帅哥!
[16:49] Sorry, my hands are full. 不好意思,我没手了
[16:53] What? 什么?
[16:55] Rider! 瑞德!
[17:02] Retrieve that satchel at any cost! 我们一定要把那个包抢回来的!
[17:04] SOLDIERS: Yes, sir! 是,长官!
[17:22] We got him now, Maximus. 我们要抓住他了,马克西姆
[17:37] (GRUNTS) Come on, fleabag! Forward! 快,畜生!冲啊!
[17:42] No. No! 不,不行!
[17:44] Stop it! Stop it! Give it to me! Give me that! 不准动!停下!给我!还给我!
[18:16] Ha! 哈!
[19:32] Alone at last. 总算躲过一劫
[21:09] Okay, okay, okay. I’ve got a person in my closet. 好吧,好吧,好吧,我衣柜里藏了个人
[21:12] I’ve got a person in my closet. 衣柜里面有个人
[21:16] (ENUNCIATING) I’ve got a person in my closet! 我衣柜里面有个人!
[21:23] Too weak to handle myself out there, huh, Mother? 谁说我没法独立啊,妈妈?
[21:25] Well, tell that to my frying pan. 跟我的平底锅念叨去吧
[21:31] Huh? 呃?
[22:10] – GOTHEL: Rapunzel! – (GASPS) Oh! – 我回来啦! – 来啦!
[22:13] Let down your hair! 把你头发放下来!
[22:16] One moment, Mother! 马上,妈妈!
[22:17] I have a big surprise! 我要给你个惊喜!
[22:19] Uh… I do, too! 这么巧…我也有!
[22:22] Ooh, I bet my surprise is bigger! 但是我的惊喜肯定更大哦!
[22:24] (SOFTLY) I seriously doubt it. 真的吗?我可不信
[22:28] I brought back parsnips. I’m going to make hazelnut soup for dinner. 我带了防风草,做你最喜欢的榛子汤
[22:31] Your favourite. Surprise! 你最喜欢的,高兴吧!
[22:34] Well, Mother, there’s something I want to tell you. 好吧,妈妈,我要跟你说件事
[22:36] Oh, Rapunzel, you know I hate leaving you after a fight. 又来了,乖女儿,我不想跟你吵架
[22:39] Especially when I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong. 尤其在我没做错任何事的时候
[22:42] I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said earlier. 我很仔细地考虑了你之前说的话
[22:44] I hope you’re not still talking about the stars. 你不会又想重提看星星的事吧
[22:47] “Floating lights,” and, yes, I’m leading up to that. 是“孔明灯”,没错,就是这个
[22:49] Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart. 我以为这个问题已经不存在了,宝贝
[22:52] No, Mother, I’m just saying, 不是,妈妈,我想说的是
[22:54] you think I’m not strong enough to handle myself out there. 你觉得我太柔弱,不能独立
[22:57] Oh, I know you’re not strong enough to handle yourself out there. 呵呵,亲爱的,你确实是这样
[23:00] – But if you just… – We’re done talking about this. – 但如果你… – 这事我们已经讨论过了
[23:03] – Trust me! I know what I’m… – Rapunzel. – 相信我!我知道自己… – 好了,乖女儿
[23:06] – Oh, come on! – Enough with the lights! – 噢,拜托! – 说够多了!
[23:09] You are not leaving this tower! Ever! 你不准出塔!永远都不许!
[23:19] (GROANS) Great. Now I’m the bad guy. 你满意了,我现在是彻彻底底的大坏人了
[23:36] All I was going to say, Mother, is that… 其实我想说的是,妈妈…
[23:39] I know what I want for my birthday now. 我想好要什么生日礼物了
[23:42] And what is that? 你想要什么?
[23:44] New paint. 新颜料
[23:46] The paint made from the white shells you once brought me. 你给我买的那种带白贝壳的
[23:50] That is a very long trip, Rapunzel. Almost three days’ time. 那太远了,将近要三天的路程啊
[23:55] I just thought it was a better idea than the stars. 我只是觉得这个礼物比星星好点儿
[24:04] You’ll be all right on your own? 你自己一个人没问题吧?
[24:08] I know I’m safe as long as I’m here. 我在这里再安全不过了
[24:18] GOTHEL: I’ll be back in three days’ time. 那我三天之后回来
[24:22] I love you very much, dear. 我非常爱你,亲爱的
[24:25] RAPUNZEL: I love you more. 我更爱你
[24:27] GOTHEL: I love you most. 我最爱你
[24:50] Okay. 好吧
[25:30] Huh? What… 啊?什么…
[25:37] FLYNN: Is this hair? 难道这些是头发?
[25:41] Struggling… Struggling is pointless. 挣扎…挣扎也是没有意义的
[25:44] Huh? 啊?
[25:47] I know why you’re here, and I’m not afraid of you. 我知道你什么来头,我不怕你
[25:52] What? 啥?
[26:02] Who are you? And how did you find me? 你是谁?你怎么找到我的?
[26:10] (ENUNCIATING) Who are you, and how did you find me? 你是谁,怎么找到我的?
[26:16] I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you. 我不知道你是谁,到这里也不是为了找你
[26:21] But may I just say… 我只能说…
[26:24] Hi. 嗨
[26:28] How you doing? The name’s Flynn Rider. 你好吗?我叫福林·瑞德
[26:32] How’s your day going? Huh? 你最近怎么样?
[26:35] Who else knows my location, Flynn Rider? 还有谁知道我在这儿,福林·瑞德?
[26:39] – All right, blondie. – Rapunzel. – 好了,金发美女 – 我叫长发公主
[26:41] Gesundheit. Here’s the deal. 祝您身体健康,事情是这样的
[26:43] I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest. 我当时在林子里瞎逛
[26:46] I came across your tower and… 无意间发现这个塔…
[26:48] Oh! Oh, no. 然后,天哪,不会吧
[26:50] Where is my satchel? 我的背包呢?
[26:51] I’ve hidden it. Somewhere you’ll never find it. 我藏起来了,你找不到的
[26:58] It’s in that pot, isn’t it? 就在那个罐子里,对吧?
[27:04] Huh? 啊?
[27:06] (EX CLAIMS) Would you stop that? 你能不能别这样?
[27:08] Now it’s hidden where you’ll never find it. 这次我把背包藏在你绝对找不到的地方
[27:12] So, what do you want with my hair? To cut it? 你想把我的头发怎么样?剪下来吗?
[27:16] – What? – Sell it? – 啥? – 卖钱吗?
[27:17] No! Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair 不是!听着,我唯一可能需要你头发的地方
[27:21] is to get out of it, literally. 是想离开这里,就是字面上的意思
[27:23] You… 你…
[27:25] Wait. You don’t want my hair? 等下,你不是想要我的头发?
[27:27] Why on earth would I want your hair? 我为什么要你的头发?
[27:29] Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it. 听着,我被人追,看见这塔就爬上来了
[27:32] End of story. 就这些
[27:33] (STAMMERING) You’re telling the truth? 你说的是真的?
[27:35] Yes! 没错!
[27:49] (WHISPERING) I know. I need someone to take me. 我知道,也许正好可以跟他出塔
[27:51] I think he’s telling the truth, too. 我也觉得他说的是实话
[27:54] He doesn’t have fangs. But what choice do I have? 他不是吸血鬼啊,我又能怎么办呢?
[27:59] Okay, Flynn Rider, I’m prepared to offer you a deal. 好吧,福林·瑞德,咱们做个交易吧
[28:03] – Deal? – Look this way. – 交易? – 看这里
[28:06] Do you know what these are? 你知道这些是什么吗?
[28:09] You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess? 你说的是他们为公主放的孔明灯?
[28:13] Lanterns? I knew they weren’t stars. 孔明灯?我就知道不是星星
[28:18] Well, tomorrow evening, 好吧,明晚
[28:20] they will light the night sky with these lanterns. 他们又会用灯笼点亮夜空
[28:24] You will act as my guide, take me to these lanterns, 你给我当向导,带我去看灯
[28:28] and return me home safely. 然后再把我安全送回家
[28:29] Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you. 然后我就把包还给你
[28:34] That is my deal. 你觉得怎么样?
[28:35] Yeah. 这个啊
[28:37] No can do. 没门儿
[28:39] Unfortunately the kingdom and I aren’t exactly simpatico at the moment, 非常不幸,那个国王和我的关系很不…“和谐”
[28:43] so I won’t be taking you anywhere. 所以我哪里都不能带你去
[28:52] Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. 是上天带你来这儿的,福林·瑞德
[28:55] Call it what you will, 你怎么说都行
[28:56] – fate, destiny… – A horse. – 天数,命运… – 是一匹马
[28:59] So I have made the decision to trust you. 所以我选择相信你
[29:02] A horrible decision, really. 这可不是什么好主意,真心这么觉得
[29:03] But trust me when I tell you this. 但是相信我的话
[29:08] You can tear this tower apart brick by brick, 哪怕你把这个塔给拆了
[29:12] but without my help, you will never find your precious satchel. 没我的帮助,你绝对找不到你那宝贝包的
[29:18] Let me get this straight. 直说吧
[29:19] I take you to see the lanterns, bring you back home, 我带你去看孔明灯,再送你回家
[29:23] and you’ll give me back my satchel? 然后你把包还给我?
[29:24] I promise. 我保证
[29:28] And when I promise something, I never, ever break that promise. 决不食言
[29:35] Ever. 绝对
[29:40] All right, listen. I didn’t want to have to do this, 好吧,听着,这事并不是非做不可
[29:42] but you leave me no choice. 但我别无选择
[29:45] Here comes the smoulder. 我很生气
[29:54] This is kind of an off day for me. This doesn’t normally happen. 我本来今天休息的,平时我绝对不是这样的
[29:58] Fine! I’ll take you to see the lanterns. 好吧!我带你去看孔明灯
[30:00] Really? 真的?
[30:02] Oops. 不好意思
[30:03] (GASPING) You broke my smoulder. 你真扫兴
[30:11] Are you coming, blondie? 下来吧,金发美眉?
[30:23] (SINGING) Look at the world so close And I’m halfway to it 世界如此之近,我就要触碰它
[30:28] Look at it all so big Do I even dare 看它如此之大,我真的有勇气吗?
[30:33] Look at me, there at last I just have to do it 看看自己,我终于美梦成真
[30:37] Should I? No Here I go 我该做吗?不!我来了
[31:12] Just smell the grass, the dirt Just like I dreamed they’d be 青草和泥土的芬芳,一如梦中一样
[31:19] Just feel that summer breeze The way it’s calling me 感受夏天的清风,它在召唤我
[31:26] For, like, the first time ever I’m completely free 第一次,我自由了
[31:33] I could go running and racing 我可以奔跑,疾走
[31:37] And dancing and chasing 舞蹈,追逐
[31:39] And leaping and bounding Hair flying, heart pounding 跳跃,猛冲,发丝飞舞,心跳动
[31:43] And splashing and reeling and finally feeling 水滴飞溅,天旋地转,终于感觉到
[31:48] That’s when my life begins 生命从此真正开始
[32:02] I can’t believe I did this! 真不敢相信我做到了!
[32:05] (GASPS) I can’t believe I did this. 真不敢相信
[32:07] (LAUGHING) I can’t believe I did this! 真不敢相信!
[32:12] Mother would be so furious. 妈妈一定会大发雷霆的
[32:14] But that’s okay. What she doesn’t know won’t kill her, right? 没事儿,她什么都不知道,对吧?
[32:17] (CRYING) Oh, my gosh! This would kill her. 天啊!她一定会伤心欲绝的
[32:20] This is so fun! 太好玩儿了!
[32:24] I am a horrible daughter. I’m going back. 我是个坏女孩,我应该回去
[32:27] (LAUGHING) I am never going back! 我再也不回去了!
[32:31] I am a despicable human being! 我真是一个坏人!
[32:36] Best day ever! 最赞的一天!
[32:47] You know, I can’t help but notice you seem 话说,我觉得你似乎
[32:51] a little at war with yourself here. 有一点儿纠结
[32:54] – What? – I’m only picking up bits and pieces. – 什么? – 我是觉得这些都是小事儿
[32:57] Overprotective mother, forbidden road trip. This is serious stuff. 保护欲过强的妈妈,不让你出门,是很严重
[33:01] But let me ease your conscience. This is part of growing up. 但别焦虑,这是成长的一部分
[33:04] A little rebellion, a little adventure, that’s good. Healthy, even. 有点叛逆,喜欢冒险,其实挺好 甚至很健康
[33:10] (CHUCKLES) You think? 你真这样觉得?
[33:11] I know. You’re way over-thinking this, trust me. 是啊,你想的太多了,相信我
[33:15] Does your mother deserve it? No. 你妈活该受这个罪么?当然不
[33:17] Would this break her heart and crush her soul? Of course. 这会让她悲痛欲绝吗?当然会
[33:20] But you’ve got to do it. 但你还是得这么做
[33:23] “Break her heart”? “伤她的心”?
[33:25] – In half. – “Crush her soul”? – 心会碎成两半 – “还得欲绝”?
[33:28] Like a grape. 像捏葡萄一样
[33:30] She would be heartbroken. You’re right. 她会心碎的,你说的没错
[33:33] I am, aren’t I? Oh, bother. 没错,是吧?对啊,你何苦呢
[33:37] All right. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m letting you out of the deal. 我也不想这么说 但是我们还是把交易取消吧
[33:41] – What? – That’s right, but don’t thank me. – 什么? – 没错,不过不用谢我
[33:45] Let’s turn around and get you home. Here’s your pan, here’s your frog. 我带你回家,给你锅,还有你的青蛙
[33:48] I get back my satchel, 我拿回我的背包
[33:49] you get back a mother-daughter relationship based on mutual trust, 你继续做你的乖女儿,相互信任
[33:53] and voilà, we part ways as unlikely friends. 然后,就这样,咱们永世再不相见
[33:56] No. I am seeing those lanterns. 不行,我要去看那些孔明灯
[33:59] Oh, come on! What is it going to take for me to get my satchel back? 得了吧!你究竟想怎么样才能把背包还我?
[34:03] I will use this. 我会用这个哦
[34:07] (GASPS) Is it ruffians? Thugs? Have they come for me? 流氓?坏蛋?他们来抓我的?
[34:15] Stay calm. It can probably smell fear. 淡定,它可能感受到了你的恐惧
[34:18] Oh! 噢!
[34:19] Sorry. Guess I’m just a little bit jumpy. 不好意思,我可能有点儿神经兮兮的
[34:24] Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs, though. 我们最好能躲开流氓和坏蛋
[34:28] Yeah, that would probably be best. 是啊,这样最好
[34:33] Are you hungry? I know a great place for lunch. 饿了吗?我知道一个吃午饭的好地方
[34:36] (CHUCKLES) Where? 在哪里?
[34:38] Oh, don’t you worry. You’ll know it when you smell it. 别担心,到了你就知道了
[35:19] A palace horse. 宫里的马
[35:22] Where’s your rider? 你主人呢?
[35:24] Rapunzel. 是来找长发公主的
[35:26] Rapunzel! 长发公主!
[35:35] Rapunzel! Let down your hair! 心肝!把你的头发放下来!
[35:41] Rapunzel? 你在吗?
[36:02] Rapunzel? 宝贝,你在吗?
[36:06] Rapunzel! 宝贝!
[36:52] I know it’s around here somewhere. 就在这附近啊
[36:56] Ah, there it is! The Snuggly Duckling. 看,就这里!小鸭子餐厅
[37:00] Don’t worry. Very quaint place. Perfect for you. 别担心,古色古香的地方,很适合你
[37:03] Don’t want you scaring and giving up on this whole endeavour now, do we? 现在放弃不是前功尽弃了吗,你说呢?
[37:06] – Well, I do like ducklings. – Yay! 好吧,我挺喜欢小鸭子的
[37:11] Gar? On, your finest table, please! 服务生?最好的桌子,谢谢!
[37:21] You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. 闻到了吗?深呼吸
[37:24] Really let that seep in. What are you getting? 好好闻闻,闻到了什么?
[37:27] To me, it’s part man-smell and the other part is really bad man-smell. 要我说,这一半是男人的味道 另一半是坏人的味道
[37:30] I don’t know why, but overall it smells like the colour brown. 不知道怎么,总之闻起来像棕色的
[37:32] Your thoughts? 你觉得呢?
[37:35] That’s a lot of hair. 好长的头发
[37:37] She’s growing it out. Is that blood in your moustache? 这都是长出来的,你胡子上的是血吗?
[37:40] Goldie, look at all the blood in his moustache! 美女,快看,胡子上全是血唉!
[37:42] Good sir, that’s a lot of blood! 先生,血还真不少唉!
[37:45] You don’t look so good, blondie. Maybe we should get you home, call it a day. 你看上去不太好,美眉 也许我该送你回家,收工了
[37:50] Probably better off. This is a five-star joint. 还是走吧,这里可是五星级连锁店啊
[37:54] If you can’t handle this place, maybe you should be back in your tower. 如果你连这里都不适应 也许你真该回你的塔楼上去了
[37:57] Is this you? 这是你吗?
[38:02] FLYNN: Now they’re just being mean. 这可不好玩儿
[38:04] It’s him, all right. 就是他,没错
[38:06] Greno, go find some guards. 格雷诺,去找王宫侍卫
[38:08] That reward is going to buy me a new hook. 赏钱可以让我换个新钩子了
[38:12] – I could use the money. – What about me? I’m broke! – 我要用这笔钱 – 那我呢?我破产了!
[38:15] Get back! 给我!
[38:17] – Mine! – Ruffians, stop! – 我的! – 嘿,停下!
[38:18] – We can work this out! – Hey! Leave him alone! – 我们可以解决这个问题! – 嘿!把她放下!
[38:21] Gentlemen, please! 先生们,拜托!
[38:22] Give me back my guide! Ruffians! 把我的向导给我!你们这些流氓!
[38:34] Not the nose! Not the nose! 别打鼻子!别打鼻子!
[38:38] Put him down! 把他放下!
[38:43] I don’t know where I am, and I need him to take me to see the lanterns 我不知道这里是什么地方 但我要他带我去看孔明灯
[38:47] because I’ve been dreaming about them my entire life! 因为我一生都在梦想着看到灯笼!
[38:50] Find your humanity! Haven’t any of you ever had a dream? 有点儿人性吧!难道你们就没有过梦想?
[39:07] I had a dream once. 我有过梦想,曾经
[39:18] I’m malicious, mean and scary 我长相狰狞,可怕,面露凶相
[39:21] My sneer could curdle dairy 冷笑让牛奶凝固
[39:23] And violence-wise my hands are not the cleanest 脾气暴躁,手也不干净
[39:27] But despite my evil look And my temper and my hook 但除了长相,脾气和钩子
[39:31] I’ve always yearned to be a concert pianist 我总是希望成为钢琴家
[39:35] Can’t you see me on the stage performing Mozart 在舞台上演奏莫扎特
[39:39] Tickling the ivories till they gleam 轻抚象牙琴键直到他们发出光芒
[39:42] Yep, I’d rather be called deadly For my killer show tune medley 没错,我弹奏杀手的音乐,渴望大声喝彩
[39:47] Thank you! 谢谢!
[39:48] ‘Cause way down deep inside I’ve got a dream 因为我的内心深处,我有一个梦想
[39:51] ALL: He’s got a dream He’s got a dream 他有个梦想,他有个梦想
[39:54] See, I ain’t as cruel and vicious as I seem 我并不是看上去那样残暴
[39:58] Though I do like breaking femurs You can count me with the dreamers 虽然我喜欢打人,但也是个有梦想的人
[40:02] Like everybody else I’ve got a dream 和大家一样,都有一个梦想
[40:11] I’ve got scars and lumps and bruises Plus something here that oozes 我身上有伤疤,肿块和瘀伤 这里还渗出东西
[40:15] And let’s not even mention my complexion 先不说我的皮肤
[40:18] But despite my extra toes And my goitre and my nose 也别管我的第六根脚趾,大脖子和红鼻头
[40:22] I really want to make a love connection 我真的非常想谈场恋爱
[40:25] Can’t you see me with a special little lady? 你能想象,我与一个娇小的美女?
[40:29] Rowing in a rowboat down the stream 在小溪上荡漾
[40:32] Though I’m one disgusting blighter I’m a lover not a fighter 虽然我很烦人,但我愿意去爱,而非战斗
[40:36] ‘Cause way down deep inside I’ve got a dream 因为我的内心深处,我有个梦想
[40:39] – I’ve got a dream – ALL: He’s got a dream – 我有个梦想 – 他有个梦想
[40:41] – I’ve got a dream – He’s got a dream – 我有个梦想 – 他有个梦想
[40:43] And I know one day romance will reign supreme 我知道有一天爱神会眷顾我
[40:47] Though my face leaves people screaming 虽然我的长相让人觉得很抽象
[40:48] There’s a child behind it dreaming 可梦想背后却是个儿童
[40:51] Like everybody else, I’ve got a dream 和其他人一样,我有个梦想
[40:54] Thor would like to quit and be a florist 我想金盆洗手,做个花匠
[40:58] Gunther does interior design 甘瑟想做室内设计
[41:01] – Ulf is into mime – Attila’s cupcakes are sublime – 伍尔夫想演哑剧 – 阿提拉的杯糕很好吃
[41:05] Bruiser knits, Killer sews Fang does little puppet shows 布鲁瑟编织,凯勒缝纫,小房喜欢做木偶戏
[41:08] And Vladimir collects ceramic unicorns 弗拉迪收集各种陶瓷独角兽
[41:15] – What about you? – I’m sorry, me? – 你呢? – 啥,我?
[41:18] What’s your dream? 你的梦想是什么?
[41:19] No, no, no. Sorry, boys. I don’t sing. 不,不,不,抱歉,朋友,我可不唱歌
[41:23] I have dreams like you No, really 我也有梦想,真的
[41:25] Just much less touchy-feely 只是没有那么动人
[41:27] They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny 我梦想有个岛屿,那里温暖明媚
[41:30] On an island that I own Tanned and rested and alone 在自己的岛屿上,晒成古铜色,独自享受
[41:35] Surrounded by enormous piles of money 被一大堆财宝包围着
[41:38] – I’ve got a dream – ALL: She’s got a dream – 我有个梦想 – 她有个梦想
[41:40] – I’ve got a dream – She’s got a dream – 我有个梦想 – 她有个梦想
[41:42] I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam 我就是想去,看那些放飞的孔明灯
[41:45] And with every passing hour I’m so glad I left my tower 离开塔楼的每时每刻,我都那么开心
[41:49] Like all you lovely folks I’ve got a dream 就像各位一样,我也有个梦想
[41:52] She’s got a dream He’s got a dream 她有个梦想,我有个梦想
[41:54] They’ve got a dream We’ve got a dream 他们有个梦想,我们有个梦想
[41:56] So our differences ain’t really that extreme 我们并无大不同
[41:59] We’re one big team 我们是一家人
[42:04] – Call us brutal – Sick – 我们野蛮 – 粗暴
[42:05] – Sadistic – And grotesquely optimistic – 残忍 – 但出奇乐观
[42:08] ‘Cause way down deep inside we’ve got a dream 因为在内心深处,我们都有梦想
[42:10] – I’ve got a dream – I’ve got a dream – 我有个梦想 – 我有个梦想
[42:16] Yes, way down deep inside I’ve got a dream 是的,内心深处,我们都有梦想
[42:31] I found the guards! 我找到侍卫了!
[42:35] Where’s Rider? Where is he? 瑞德在哪儿?他在哪儿?
[42:37] I know he’s in here somewhere. Find him. 我知道他在这里,别让他跑了
[42:39] Turn the place upside down if you have to! 把这个地方翻个底朝天也要抓住他!
[42:58] Go. Live your dream. 快走,实现你的梦想
[43:01] – I will. – Your dream stinks. – 我会的 – 你的梦逊毙了
[43:03] I was talking to her. 我对她说话呢
[43:06] Thanks for everything. 太谢谢你了
[43:12] I believe this is the man you’re looking for. 我觉得这就是你们要找的人
[43:14] You got me! 抓我吧!
[43:17] Sir, there’s no sign of Rider. 长官,这里没发现瑞德
[43:23] Maximus! 马克西姆!
[43:32] What’s he doing? 它干什么呢?
[43:43] A passage! Come on, men. Let’s go. 暗道!快来,兄弟们,出发
[43:47] Conli! Make sure those boys don’t get away. 科里!看住他们,别让他们跑了
[43:54] Play it safe 小心点
[43:57] or go get the crown? 我们去拿皇冠?
[44:07] I got a dream I got some dreams 我有个梦想,我有很多梦想
[44:12] Oh! Somebody get me a glass! 哈!谁给我来个杯子!
[44:15] Because I just found me a tall drink of water. 我发现了好高的一桶水
[44:20] Oh, stop it, you big lug. 哦,闭嘴,你个大蠢驴
[44:24] Where does that tunnel let out? 那个暗道通向哪里?
[44:26] Knife! 刀!
[44:30] I didn’t know you had that in you back there. That was pretty impressive. 没发现你还挺有一手的,很厉害嘛
[44:35] I know! 我知道!
[44:37] I know. 我知道
[44:42] So… Flynn? Where are you from? 话说…福林?你从哪里来?
[44:45] Whoa! Sorry, blondie, I don’t do back-story. 喔喔!对不起,美女,我不往回看的
[44:48] However, I am becoming very interested in yours. 不过,我倒是对你很好奇
[44:51] I know I’m not supposed to mention the hair. 我知道不该谈你的头发
[44:53] – Nope. – Or the mother. – 是的 – 或者你妈妈
[44:55] – Uh-uh. – I’m too scared to ask about the frog. – 没错 – 我又不敢问这青蛙的事儿
[44:58] – Chameleon. – Nuance. – 变色龙 – 差不多了
[44:59] Here’s my question, though, if you want to see the lanterns so badly 我想问的是,既然你那么想看灯笼
[45:04] why haven’t you gone before? 为什么以前没有去看过?
[45:06] Uh… 呃…
[45:09] Well… 事情是这样的…
[45:13] Uh, Flynn? 呃,福林?
[45:17] Flynn? 福林?
[45:19] Rider? 瑞德,这是怎么了?
[45:20] Run. Run! 跑,快跑!
[45:40] – Who’s that? – They don’t like me. – 那是谁? – 他们不喜欢我
[45:43] – Who’s that? – They don’t like me either. – 那边又是谁? – 他们也不喜欢我
[45:45] Who’s that? 那它呢?
[45:47] Let’s assume that everyone in here doesn’t like me. 直说了吧,这里所有的人都不喜欢我
[45:50] Here. 拿着
[46:00] I waited a long time for this. 这一刻我等很久了
[46:12] Oh, mama! I have got to get me one of these! 妈呀!我真该弄个平底锅!
[46:16] Ha! 哈!
[46:24] You should know that this is the strangest thing I’ve ever done! 这是我干过最诡异的事儿了!
[46:33] How about two out of three? 三局两胜如何?
[46:35] Flynn! 福林!
[46:42] Flynn, look out! 福林,小心!
[46:48] Ha! You should see your faces, because you look… 哈!你们真应该看看自己的脸,还真是…
[46:52] …ridiculous. …蠢透了
[47:00] Come on, blondie! Jump! 过来,美女!跳下来!
[48:32] It’s no use. I can’t see anything. 没用的,什么也看不见
[48:41] Hey, there’s no point. It’s pitch-black down there. 别白费劲了,什么都看不见
[48:52] This is all my fault. 都是我的错
[48:55] She was right. I never should have done this. 妈妈说的没错,我真不该跑出来
[49:02] I’m so… 我真的…
[49:05] I’m so sorry, Flynn. 我真的非常抱歉,福林
[49:15] Eugene. 尤金
[49:17] What? 什么?
[49:19] My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert. 我真名叫尤金·菲博特
[49:23] Someone might as well know. 你也许想知道
[49:28] I have magic hair that glows when I sing. 我的头发有魔法,我唱歌的时候会发光
[49:32] What? 什么?
[49:35] I have magic hair that glows when I sing! 我的头发有魔法,听见歌声就会发光!
[49:40] (SINGING) Flower gleam and glow Let your power shine 魔花闪烁,借汝之力
[50:34] We made it. 终于出来了
[50:36] – Her hair glows. – We’re alive. I’m alive! – 她的头发会发光 – 我们还活着,我还活着!
[50:39] – I didn’t see that coming. – Eugene? – 我没看清 – 尤金?
[50:41] The hair actually glows. 她的头发真会发光
[50:43] – Why does her hair glow? – Eugene! – 为什么她的头发会发光? – 尤金!
[50:45] What? 干什么?
[50:47] It doesn’t just glow. 它不仅仅会发光
[50:52] Why is he smiling at me? 她怎么对我笑?
[51:18] I’ll kill him. I’ll kill that Rider! 我要杀了他,我要杀了瑞德!
[51:22] We’ll cut him off at the kingdom and get back the crown. Come on! 我们到镇上去堵他,拿回王冠,走!
[51:28] GOTHEL: Or… 或者…
[51:31] Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs 你们不想兜圈子了
[51:34] chasing their tails and think for a moment. 看看这里
[51:40] Oh, please, there’s no need for that. 拜托,没必要这样
[51:48] Well, if that’s all you desire, then be on your way. 好了,如果你们想要这个,那就随你们便了
[51:51] I was going to offer you something worth 1,000 crowns. 我本来打算给你们一件 比这个值钱一千倍的宝贝
[51:54] Would have made you rich beyond belief, 让你们富得流油
[51:56] and that wasn’t even the best part. 而且这还不是最好的
[51:58] Oh, well. C’est la vie. Enjoy your crown! 哈哈,这就是生活,好好玩儿你们的王冠吧!
[52:03] What’s the best part? 说说看?
[52:05] It comes with revenge on Flynn Rider. 先抓到福林·瑞德
[52:17] You’re being strangely cryptic 你好诡异啊
[52:19] as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand. 拿头发缠我手干什么
[52:23] Sorry. 对不起
[52:26] Just don’t… Don’t freak out. 等会…千万别被吓到
[52:36] (SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow 魔花闪烁
[52:40] Let your power shine 借汝之力
[52:44] Make the clock reverse 闪回时间
[52:48] Bring back what once was mine 还我容颜
[52:53] Heal what has been hurt 治愈伤痛
[52:57] Change the Fates’ design 逆命而上
[53:01] Save what has been lost 还吾所失
[53:04] Bring back what once was mine 还我本相
[53:08] What once was mine 再次无瑕
[53:27] Please don’t freak out! 别抓狂!
[53:32] I’m not freaking out. Are you freaking out? 我没抓狂,吓到你了吗?
[53:35] I’m just interested in your hair and the magical qualities it possesses. 我只是觉得你的头发很有意思 居然还有这种功能
[53:38] How long has it been doing that exactly? 你这么干多久了?
[53:42] Forever, I guess. 呃…一直
[53:45] Mother says when I was a baby, people tried to cut it. 妈妈跟我说我小时候有人想剪了它
[53:49] They wanted to take it for themselves. 想据为己有
[53:51] But once it’s cut, it turns brown and loses its power. 可一旦剪掉就会变成棕色,也会失去魔力
[53:57] A gift like that, it has to be protected. 这种天赋是要好好保护的
[54:01] That’s why Mother never let me… 这就是为什么妈妈从来不让…
[54:07] That’s why I never left and… 所以…我也从未离开过…
[54:13] You never left that tower. 从未离开过那座塔
[54:19] And you’re still going to go back? 那你还打算回去?
[54:21] No! Yes. 不!好吧,还是要回去的
[54:26] It’s complicated. 太纠结了
[54:38] So, Eugene Fitzherbert, huh? 你叫尤金·菲博特?
[54:42] Ah, yeah. Well… 没错,哈…
[54:44] I’ll spare you the sob story of poor orphan Eugene Fitzherbert. 我给你讲个关于可怜孤儿 尤金·菲博特的故事吧
[54:47] It’s a little bit of a downer. 他是一个垂头丧气的家伙
[54:57] There was this book I used to read every night to all the younger kids. 有这么一本书 我以前每晚都要读给小朋友听
[55:01] The Tales of Flynnagan Rider. 福林·瑞德历险记
[55:02] Swashbuckling rogue, richest man alive, not bad with the ladies either. 他是虚张声势的无赖,也是世界上 最富有的人,对女士们也很有一套
[55:07] Not that he’d ever brag about it, of course. 不是盖的,当然
[55:09] Was he a thief, too? 他也是个小偷吗?
[55:12] Uh… 呃…
[55:14] Well, no. 不是
[55:16] He had enough money to do anything that he wanted to do. 事实上,他有足够的钱做任何事情
[55:19] He could go anywhere that he wanted to go. 去他想去的任何地方
[55:21] And for a kid with nothing, I don’t know, I… 对一个一无所有的孩子来讲,也许…
[55:27] Just seemed like the better option. 当小偷是个捷径吧
[55:30] You can’t tell anyone about this, okay? 这是我们之间的秘密,好吗?
[55:33] It could ruin my whole reputation. 这会败坏我名声的
[55:35] Ah. We wouldn’t want that. 嗯,我们当然不希望那种事情发生
[55:37] A fake reputation is all a man has. 名誉就是男人的一切
[55:48] Well, I should… 呃,我得…
[55:51] I should get some more firewood. 我去找点柴火
[55:56] For the record, I like Eugene Fitzherbert much better than Flynn Rider. 比起福林·瑞德,我更喜欢尤金·菲博特
[56:04] Well. 噢
[56:05] Then you’d be the first. But thank you. 那你是第一个,不过谢了
[56:18] Well, I thought he’d never leave. 我还以为他永远都不会离开了
[56:21] Mother? 妈妈?
[56:23] Hello, dear. 嗨,亲爱的
[56:27] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的?
[56:29] Oh, it was easy, really. 哦,很简单,真的
[56:31] I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that. 我只是跟随着叛逆的声音而来
[56:36] Mother… 妈妈…
[56:38] – We’re going home. Now. – You don’t understand. – 我们回家吧,现在 – 可你不明白
[56:42] I’ve been on this incredible journey, and I’ve seen and learned so much. 这次旅行太棒了,我见识了好多东西
[56:47] I even met someone. 还甚至和某人开始交往了
[56:49] Yes, the wanted thief. I’m so proud. Come on. 是啊,还是通缉犯,我真为你骄傲,快走
[56:52] Mother, wait. I think… 妈妈,等等,我觉得…
[56:56] I think he likes me. 我觉得他喜欢我
[56:58] Likes you? Please, Rapunzel, that’s demented! 喜欢你?拜托,傻孩子,你没吃错药吧!
[57:02] This is why you never should have left 这就是你不该离开的原因
[57:05] Dear, this whole romance that you’ve invented 宝贝,整个浪漫的故事都是你臆想出来的
[57:08] Just proves you’re too naive to be here 说明你还太天真
[57:13] Why would he like you? Come on now, really 他为什么会喜欢你?快跟我回家,快走
[57:17] Look at you! You think that he’s impressed? 看看自己!你以为他对你有感觉?
[57:20] Don’t be a dummy, come with Mummy 别犯傻了,跟妈妈回家
[57:25] Mother… 妈妈…
[57:26] No! 不!
[57:29] No? 不?
[57:31] Oh, I see how it is 我明白了
[57:37] Rapunzel knows best Rapunzel’s so mature now 闺女最了解,闺女已经长大
[57:41] Such a clever grown-up miss 如此聪颖成熟的姑娘
[57:44] Rapunzel knows best Fine, if you’re so sure now 傻丫头最了解,如果你确信如此
[57:48] – Go ahead, then give him this! – How did you… – 就去把这个交给他! – 你怎么…
[57:51] This is why he’s here Don’t let him deceive you 他为此留下,别让他骗了你
[57:55] Give it to him, watch, you’ll see 交给他,你会看清他
[57:57] I will! 我会的!
[57:58] Trust me, my dear That’s how fast he’ll leave you 相信我,亲爱的,他会马上离开你
[58:02] I won’t say I told you so 我不说我早告诉过你
[58:05] No, Rapunzel knows best So, if he’s such a dreamboat 是啊,闺女最了解,如果他是那梦舟
[58:10] Go and put him to the test 那就去考验他
[58:12] Mother, wait! 妈妈,等等!
[58:13] If he’s lying, don’t come crying 如果他骗了你,别向我哭诉
[58:20] Mother knows best 妈妈最了解你
[58:30] FLYNN: So, can I ask you something? 那么我能问你些事情吗?
[58:35] Is there any chance that I’m going to get super strength in my hand? 我的手有可能会产生魔力吗?
[58:38] Because I’m not going to lie. That would be stupendous. 说真的,那一定棒极了
[58:43] Hey, you all right? 嘿,你还好吧?
[58:45] Oh! Sorry, yes. Just lost in thought, I guess. 啊!不好意思,我挺好,刚才想事儿了
[58:53] Here’s the thing, 我是想说
[58:55] superhuman good looks, I’ve always had them. Born with it. 这张脸已经很帅了,天生的
[58:58] But superhuman strength. Can you imagine the possibilities of this? 可超人的能力,你觉得我会有吗?
[59:06] Patience, boys. 耐心点儿,小伙子
[59:09] All good things to those who wait. 好东西只留给那些懂得等待的人
[59:28] Huh? 啊?
[59:33] Well, I hope you’re here to apologise. 好吧,我希望你到这里来是道歉的
[59:38] No, put me down. Stop it! No! 不,放开我,快放开我!停下!
[59:41] Let me go! 放开我!
[59:44] Give me him! 把他给我!
[59:46] FLYNN: Stop, stop, stop! 停下,停下,停下!
[59:57] Easy, boy. Easy! Settle down. 冷静,孩子,冷静!冷静下来
[1:00:02] Easy, boy. Easy. 冷静,孩子,放松
[1:00:03] Easy. 放松
[1:00:07] That’s it. 很好
[1:00:12] Now sit. 坐下
[1:00:15] Sit! 坐下!
[1:00:16] – FLYNN: What? – Now drop the boot. – 搞什么飞机? – 把靴子吐出来
[1:00:19] Drop it. 吐出来
[1:00:23] You’re such a good boy! Yes, you are! 真是个好孩子!是的,没错!
[1:00:29] You all tired from chasing this bad man all over the place? 你为追这坏蛋跑这么远累坏了吧?
[1:00:32] – FLYNN: Excuse me? – Nobody appreciates you, do they? – 打扰下? – 没人欣赏你,对吧?
[1:00:36] Do they? 是吧?
[1:00:38] Oh, come on. He’s a bad horse! 拜托,他是匹坏马!
[1:00:40] Oh, he’s nothing but a big sweetheart. 它是个可爱的大宝贝
[1:00:44] Isn’t that right… 对吧…
[1:00:46] Maximus? 马西姆?
[1:00:48] You’ve got to be kidding me. 你开玩笑吧
[1:00:50] Look. Today is kind of the biggest day of my life, 听着,今天是我一生中非常重要的一天
[1:00:55] and the thing is, I need you not to get him arrested. 我希望你不要逮捕这个人
[1:00:59] Just for 24 hours, 只要24小时
[1:01:01] and then you can chase each other to your heart’s content. 之后你们爱怎么追就怎么追
[1:01:05] Okay? 好吗?
[1:01:10] And it’s also my birthday. Just so you know. 而且今天是我生日,你懂的
[1:02:05] Excuse me. Sorry. 不好意思,对不起
[1:02:30] Thank you! 谢谢!
[1:02:47] It’s for the lost princess. 这支献给失踪的公主
[1:04:08] MAN: To the boats! 上船!
[1:04:21] Hey, Max! 给,马克思!
[1:04:25] What? I bought them. 怎么了?我买的
[1:04:31] Most of them. 大部分
[1:04:34] Where are we going? 我们这是去哪?
[1:04:36] Best day of your life? I figured you should have a decent seat. 你人生最棒的一天?至少得有个像样的坐席
[1:04:58] You okay? 你还好吧?
[1:05:00] I’m terrified. 有点儿害怕
[1:05:03] Why? 为什么?
[1:05:05] I’ve been looking out a window for 18 years, 我从窗口盼了它18年
[1:05:09] dreaming about what it might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. 幻想着那些光出现的场景
[1:05:16] What if it’s not everything that I dreamed it would be? 如果和我梦中不一样怎么办?
[1:05:22] It will be. 不会的
[1:05:24] And what if it is? What do I do then? 一样又如何?然后我又该做什么?
[1:05:30] That’s the good part, I guess. You get to go find a new dream. 我觉得那也是件好事儿 然后再找一个新梦想
[1:07:08] RAPUNZEL: (SINGING) All those days watching from the windows 那些天,遥望窗外
[1:07:13] All those years, outside looking in 那些年,寻觅自己
[1:07:18] All that time, never even knowing 那时候,从不知
[1:07:23] Just how blind I’ve been 自己的盲点
[1:07:28] Now I’m here, blinking in the starlight 我在这里,遥看星光闪烁
[1:07:33] Now I’m here, suddenly I see 我在这里,后知后觉
[1:07:37] Standing here, it’s, oh, so clear 在这里,一切如此清晰
[1:07:42] I’m where I’m meant to be 命中注定
[1:07:47] And at last I see the light 终于看见那光芒
[1:07:51] And it’s like the fog has lifted 拨开迷雾
[1:07:56] And at last I see the light 最终看见那光芒
[1:08:01] And it’s like the sky is new 似新天地
[1:08:05] And it’s warm and real and bright 如此温暖真实的光芒
[1:08:10] And the world has somehow shifted 为此斗转星移
[1:08:18] All at once, everything looks different 顷刻,改变一切
[1:08:23] Now that I see you 然后我看到了你
[1:08:35] I have something for you, too. 我也有东西要给你
[1:08:37] I should have given it to you before, but I was just scared. 我早就应该给你,但我很害怕
[1:08:41] And the thing is, I’m not scared any more. You know what I mean? 可是我不怕了,你懂我的意思吧?
[1:08:47] I’m starting to. 但是我开始怕了
[1:08:54] FLYNN: All those days chasing down a daydream 那些天,追逐梦想
[1:08:59] All those years, living in a blur 那些年,沉溺浮华
[1:09:03] All that time, never truly seeing 那些时,从不知
[1:09:08] Things the way they were 万物真相
[1:09:12] Now she’s here, shining in the starlight 她在此,星光下闪耀
[1:09:17] Now she’s here, suddenly I know 她在此,惊觉
[1:09:22] If she’s here, it’s crystal clear 她在此,水晶般清澈
[1:09:27] I’m where I’m meant to go 这是命中注定
[1:09:31] BOTH: And at last I see the light 终于看见那光芒
[1:09:35] And it’s like the fog has lifted 似浓雾散去
[1:09:40] And at last I see the light 终于看见那光芒
[1:09:44] And it’s like the sky is new 似新天地
[1:09:48] And it’s warm and real and bright 如此温暖真实的光芒
[1:09:53] And the world has somehow shifted 为此斗转星移
[1:10:02] All at once, everything is different 顷刻,一切不同
[1:10:07] Now that I see you 然后我看到了你
[1:10:16] Now that I… 现在我…
[1:10:19] see you 看到了你
[1:10:42] Is everything okay? 出什么事儿了吗?
[1:10:45] Huh? 嗯?
[1:10:47] Oh, yes. 不,没事
[1:10:49] Yes, of course. I just… 当然没事,我只是…
[1:10:57] I’m sorry. Everything is fine. 没事没事,一切都很好
[1:11:00] There’s just something I have to take care of. 只是我得先处理些事
[1:11:05] Okay. 好的
[1:11:08] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[1:11:16] It’s all right, Pascal. 没事的,帕斯卡
[1:11:25] FLYNN: Ah! There you are! 啊!你们在这!
[1:11:27] I’ve been searching everywhere for you guys since we got separated. 自从走散以后,我就到处找你
[1:11:30] The sideburns are coming in nice, huh? Got to be excited about that. 你的鬓角越来越帅了,应该很高兴吧
[1:11:38] Anyhow, I just wanted to say I shouldn’t have split. 总之我不该偷偷溜走
[1:11:41] The crown is all yours. I’ll miss you, but I think it’s for the 你们的皇冠,我会想你们的,不过我看
[1:11:45] best. 咱们最好还是分家吧
[1:11:48] Holding out on us again, eh, Rider? 又想耍我们,是吗,瑞德?
[1:11:52] – What? – We heard you found something. – 什么? – 听说你发现了好东西
[1:11:55] Something much more valuable than a crown. 比王冠更值钱
[1:11:59] We want her instead. 我要那个姑娘
[1:12:12] I was starting to think you ran off with the crown and left me. 我以为你拿着皇冠跑掉了
[1:12:22] He did. 没错
[1:12:24] What? No. He wouldn’t. 什么?不,他不会的
[1:12:28] See for yourself. 自己看
[1:12:34] Eugene? 尤金?
[1:12:38] Eugene! 尤金!
[1:12:42] A fair trade. A crown for the girl with the magic hair. 公平交易,王冠换魔发女孩
[1:12:49] How much do you think someone would pay to stay young and healthy forever? 为了年轻健康人们愿意出多少钱?
[1:12:52] No. Please. No! 不,求你了,不!
[1:12:56] No! 不!
[1:13:05] GOTHEL: Rapunzel! 宝贝!
[1:13:08] Mother? 妈妈?
[1:13:14] Oh, my precious girl! 哦,我的宝贝女儿!
[1:13:18] Mother. 妈妈
[1:13:19] Are you all right? Are you hurt? 你还好吗? 受伤了吗?
[1:13:22] – How did you… – I was so worried about you, dear. – 你怎么… – 我很担心你,亲爱的
[1:13:25] So I followed you. And I saw them attack you and… 所以我跟来了,看见他们袭击你…
[1:13:29] Oh, my. Let’s go before they come to! 没事,在他们醒来之前,我们赶快离开!
[1:14:02] You were right, Mother. You were right about everything. 你是对的,妈妈,你说的都是对的
[1:14:07] I know, darling. I know. 我知道,亲爱的,我知道
[1:14:24] Look! 看!
[1:14:26] The crown! 王冠!
[1:14:28] Rapunzel. 长发公主
[1:14:30] Rapunzel! 长发公主呢!
[1:14:34] FLYNN: No! Wait, guys! 不!等等,伙计们!
[1:14:39] FLYNN: Rapunzel! 长发公主!
[1:15:00] Let’s get this over with, Rider. 我们做个了断吧,瑞德
[1:15:04] Where are we going? 去哪里?
[1:15:14] There. It never happened. 宝贝,就当一切没发生过
[1:15:19] Now, wash up for dinner. I’m making hazelnut soup. 现在洗洗准备吃饭吧,我去做榛果汤
[1:15:27] I really did try, Rapunzel. I tried to warn you what was out there. 我跟你说过了,宝贝 我警告过你外面有多可怕
[1:15:34] The world is dark and selfish and cruel. 外面的世界黑暗自私
[1:15:39] If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine, 哪怕是最微弱的阳光
[1:15:43] it destroys it. 也会被毁灭
[1:17:27] How did you know about her? Tell me, now! 你们怎么知道的她?告诉我,马上!
[1:17:29] It wasn’t us! It was the old lady! 不是我们!是那个老婆婆!
[1:17:32] Old lady? 老婆婆?
[1:17:35] Wait. No! Wait! 等一下,不!等等!
[1:17:37] You don’t understand! She’s in trouble! Wait! 你不明白!她有麻烦了!等等!
[1:17:40] Rapunzel? 宝贝?
[1:17:43] What’s going on up there? 发生什么事了?
[1:17:49] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[1:17:52] I’m the lost princess. 我是那个失踪的公主
[1:17:54] Please speak up, Rapunzel. You know how I hate the mumbling. 大点声,你知道我讨厌嘀咕
[1:17:58] I am the lost princess. 我就是那个失踪的公主
[1:18:01] Aren’t I? 对不对?
[1:18:04] Did I mumble, Mother? 我说的不清楚吗,妈妈?
[1:18:08] Or should I even call you that? 还是,其实我根本就不应该这么喊你?
[1:18:12] Oh, Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself? 孩子,你知道自己在说什么吗?
[1:18:15] Why would you ask such a ridiculous question? 怎么会问这么可笑的问题?
[1:18:17] It was you! It was all you! 是你!都因为你!
[1:18:23] Everything I did was to protect you. 我所做的一切都是为了保护你
[1:18:28] Rapunzel! 站住!
[1:18:29] I’ve spent my entire life hiding from people 我一生都在这里躲着那些
[1:18:32] – who would use me for my power… – Rapunzel! – 想要利用我的人… – 站住!
[1:18:35] …when I should have been hiding from you! …而我应该首先远离你!
[1:18:38] Where will you go? He won’t be there for you. 你去哪里?他不会在那里等你的
[1:18:41] RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him? 你把他怎么了?
[1:18:43] GOTHEL: That criminal is to be hanged for his crimes. 那个罪犯就应该为他的罪过处以绞刑
[1:18:47] – No. – Now, now, it’s all right. – 不 – 好了,好了,没事了
[1:18:50] Listen to me. All of this is as it should be. 听话,这一切都是理所应当
[1:18:55] No! You were wrong about the world. 不!你看错了这个世界
[1:18:59] And you were wrong about me! 你也看错我了!
[1:19:02] And I will never let you use my hair again! 我永远也不会再让你碰我的头发!
[1:19:15] (SOFTLY) You want me to be the bad guy? 你想让我唱黑脸?
[1:19:18] Fine, now I’m the bad guy. 好,我就给你唱黑脸
[1:19:36] What’s this? 怎么会是?
[1:19:37] Open up! 开门!
[1:19:40] – What’s the password? – What? – 请说出密码? – 什么?
[1:19:42] – Nope. – Open this door! – 错 – 开门!
[1:19:45] Not even close! 大错特错!
[1:19:47] You have three seconds! One… 给你三秒钟!一…
[1:19:50] Two… 二…
[1:19:54] Three. 三…
[1:19:57] Huh? 啊?
[1:20:00] Frying pans! Who knew, right? 平底锅!这么好用谁能猜到?
[1:20:32] – Head down. – Head down. – 低头 – 低头
[1:20:33] – Arms in. – Arms in. – 双臂夹紧 – 双臂夹紧
[1:20:35] – Knees apart. – Knees apart. Knees apart? – 双腿分开 – 双腿分开,双腿分开?
[1:20:37] Why do I need to keep my knees apart… 双腿分开做什么…
[1:20:47] Max! You brought them here? 马克思!你把他们带来的?
[1:20:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:20:55] No, really. Thank you. 真的,非常感谢
[1:21:00] I feel maybe this whole time, 我想我们过去的误会
[1:21:01] we’ve just been misunderstanding one another, 我们一直在误会对方
[1:21:03] and we’re really just… 一直…
[1:21:05] You’re right, we should go. 没错,我们该走了
[1:21:14] Max? 马克思?
[1:21:16] Max! 马克思!
[1:21:18] Max! 马克思!
[1:21:29] Okay, Max. Let’s see how fast you can run. 好吧,马克思,让我见识下你能跑多快
[1:21:52] Rapunzel? 长发公主你在吗?
[1:21:55] Rapunzel, let down your hair! 长发公主,放下你的头发!
[1:22:12] Rapunzel, I thought I’d never see you again. 长发公主,我以为再也见不到你了
[1:22:14] Huh? 啊?
[1:22:23] Now look what you’ve done, Rapunzel. 瞧瞧你都干了些什么,我的好女儿
[1:22:26] Oh, don’t worry, dear. Our secret will die with him. 别担心,亲爱的 他会带着这个秘密进坟墓的
[1:22:32] GOTHEL: And as for us… 至于我们…
[1:22:35] We are going where no one will ever find you again. 我们会去一个永远没人能找到的地方
[1:22:46] Rapunzel, really! 你,行了!
[1:22:48] Enough already! Stop fighting me! 够了!不要再反抗了!
[1:22:53] No! I won’t stop! 不!我不会停止!
[1:22:55] For every minute of the rest of my life, I will fight! 我会用尽余生来反抗你!
[1:22:58] I will never stop trying to get away from you! 我会想方设法摆脱你!
[1:23:04] But if you let me save him, I will go with you. 但如果你让我救他,我就跟你走
[1:23:10] No! No, Rapunzel. 不!不要
[1:23:13] I’ll never run. I’ll never try to escape. 我不会离开,不再试图逃走
[1:23:17] Just let me heal him and you and I will be together, 只要让我救他,你和我就永远在一起
[1:23:20] forever, just like you want. 永远,就像你想要的
[1:23:23] Everything will be the way it was. 一切都会回到从前
[1:23:26] I promise. 我保证
[1:23:28] Just like you want. 就像你想要的
[1:23:33] Just let me heal him. 只要让我救他
[1:23:42] In case you get any ideas about following us. 防止你试图跟踪我们
[1:23:47] Eugene! 尤金!
[1:23:55] I’m so sorry. Everything is going to be okay, though. 真对不起,一切都会好起来的
[1:23:58] No, Rapunzel. 不,长发公主
[1:23:59] I promise. You have to trust me. Come on. Just breathe. 我保证,相信我,快,挺住
[1:24:02] I can’t let you do this. 我不能让你这么做
[1:24:05] And I can’t let you die. 我不能看着你死掉
[1:24:07] But if you do then you will die. 但你这么做,你就会死的
[1:24:11] Hey. It’s going to be all right. 嘿,一切都会好起来的
[1:24:20] Rapunzel. 长发公主
[1:24:22] Wait. 等一下
[1:24:32] Eugene… 尤金…
[1:24:34] No! 不!
[1:24:44] What have you done? What have you done? 你都干了什么?你都干了什么?
[1:24:48] No! 不!
[1:24:53] No! No. No! 不!不!不!
[1:25:26] No, no, no. Eugene. 不,不,不要,尤金
[1:25:31] No! Look at me. I’m right here. Don’t go. Stay with me. 不!看着我,我在这儿,不要离开我,挺住
[1:25:36] (SINGING) Flower, gleam and glow Let your power shine 魔花闪烁,借汝之力
[1:25:39] Make the clock reverse Bring back what once was mine 闪回时间,还我容颜
[1:25:42] Rapunzel. 长发公主
[1:25:43] What? 什么?
[1:25:48] (WEAKLY) You were my new dream. 你就是我的新梦想
[1:25:53] And you were mine. 你也是我的
[1:26:21] (SINGING) Heal what has been hurt 治愈伤痛
[1:26:26] Change the Fates’ design 逆命而上
[1:26:31] Save what has been lost 还吾所失
[1:26:37] Bring back what once was mine 返吾本相
[1:26:43] What once was mine 我的时光
[1:27:43] Rapunzel? 公主?
[1:27:44] (GASPS) Eugene? 尤金?
[1:27:48] Did I ever tell you I’ve got a thing for brunettes? 我有跟你说过我特别萌棕发女生吗?
[1:27:54] Eugene! 尤金!
[1:29:34] FLYNN: Well, you can imagine what happened next. 后面的故事,想必你们都知道了吧
[1:29:40] The kingdom rejoiced, for their lost princess had returned. 王国举国欢庆,庆祝公主回归
[1:29:44] The party lasted an entire week, and honestly I don’t remember most of it. 庆祝活动持续了一周 说实话,我大部分都忘了
[1:29:49] Dreams came true all over the place. 每个人都实现了梦想
[1:29:51] That guy went on to become the most famous concert pianist in the world, 这家伙成了全世界最知名的钢琴家
[1:29:55] if you can believe it! 如果你相信的话!
[1:29:58] And this guy? He eventually found true love. 这家伙?他终于找到了真爱
[1:30:02] As for this guy, I assume he’s happy. He’s never told me otherwise. 这家伙,我想他应该很欢乐 虽然他从来没跟我说
[1:30:09] Thanks to Maximus, 多亏了马克西姆
[1:30:10] crime in the kingdom disappeared almost overnight. 王国的犯罪活动几乎一夜之间销声匿迹
[1:30:14] As did most of the apples. 就像国内的苹果一样
[1:30:18] Pascal never changed. 帕斯卡还是老样子
[1:30:25] At last Rapunzel was home. And she finally had a real family. 最后长发公主终于回家了 她终于有了真正的家
[1:30:31] She was a princess worth waiting for. 她是一位值得人民等待的公主
[1:30:33] Beloved by all, she led her kingdom with all the grace and wisdom 受人民爱戴 她用优雅和智慧领导着她的臣民
[1:30:37] that her parents did before her. 就像她父母一样
[1:30:40] And, as for me, I started going by Eugene again, 至于我,我开始用尤金
[1:30:43] stopped thieving and turned it all around. 当然不是继续做老本行 一百八十度大转弯了
[1:30:45] But I know what the big question is. 我知道关键问题是
[1:30:48] Did Rapunzel and I ever get married? 长发公主最后和我结婚了吗
[1:30:50] I’m pleased to tell you 我很高兴的告诉你
[1:30:51] that after years and years of asking and asking and asking… 很多年以后,她不断的向我求婚求婚求婚…
[1:30:58] I finally said yes. 我终于同意了
[1:31:00] RAPUNZEL: (SCOLDING) Eugene. FLYNN: All right, I asked her. – 尤金 – 好吧,是我求她的
[1:31:04] RAPUNZEL: And we’re living happily ever after. 然后我们从此过上了幸福的生活
[1:31:07] FLYNN: Yes, we are. 是的,没错
2010年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Magic in the Moonlight(魔力月光)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Into the Woods(魔法黑森林)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme