英文名称:Tale of Tales
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:43] | Please, my love. | 别这样 亲爱的 |
[04:45] | Please, my dearest. Do not be upset. | 别这样 我最亲爱的 别生气 |
[04:48] | It was a mistake. | 那是个误会 |
[04:51] | I didn’t know she was in this condition. My love, please. | 我不知道她是这种情况 亲爱的 别这样 |
[05:16] | Please, my love… | 别这样 亲爱的 |
[05:37] | Forgive me, my love. | 原谅我 亲爱的 |
[05:45] | I will make you happy. | 我会让你开心的 |
[06:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:40] | I would not bother you | 我要是不确定 |
[06:42] | if I were not certain that Your Majesties | 陛下会重视我的进言的话 |
[06:46] | will attach great importance to what I’m about to say. | 我也不会来打搅 |
[06:51] | I’ve heard the promises of many charlatans before. | 我已经听过很多神棍的允言了 |
[06:55] | And you have put many in the stocks. | 您也把很多那样的人关了起来 |
[06:58] | Fortunately, that does not concern me. | 幸运的是 我与那无关 |
[07:02] | You seem very sure of yourself. | 你似乎对自己很有把握 |
[07:06] | What will it cost? | 要付出的代价是什么 |
[07:09] | An act of courage and of sacrifice. | 一次勇敢献身的行为 |
[07:13] | What d’you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[07:15] | Birth is always stained by death. | 出生总是沾染死亡 |
[07:19] | And death, in turn, is simply one element of birth | 而反过来 死亡只是出生的一个元素 |
[07:23] | and not even the most dramatic one. | 都算不上是最引人注目的一个 |
[07:27] | Be less mysterious. Come to the point. | 别说那么玄 直接讲重点 |
[07:33] | You want a child? | 您想要一个孩子 |
[07:37] | Every new life calls for a life to be lost. | 每一个新的生命都需要一个生命逝去 |
[07:41] | The equilibrium of the world must be maintained. | 世界的平衡必须被维持 |
[07:46] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[07:48] | I am prepared to die in order to feel life grow inside me. | 我做好了为感受孕育生命而死的准备 |
[07:53] | We are speaking of possibility, not certainty. | 我们在说的是可能性 不是确定性 |
[07:58] | Are you willing to accept the risk? | 您愿意冒险吗 |
[08:01] | What must we do? | 我们必须做什么 |
[08:07] | Hunt down a sea monster. | 追捕一头海怪 |
[08:11] | Cut out its heart and have it cooked by a virgin. | 切下它的心脏 让一名处女烹调 |
[08:15] | But she must be alone. | 但她必须是一个人 |
[08:20] | When Your Majesty eats the heart | 等陛下吃了心脏 |
[08:25] | you will become pregnant instantly. | 就会马上怀孕 |
[13:40] | Which is the girl? | 是哪个姑娘 |
[13:48] | You, come here. | 你 过来 |
[13:55] | You are still a virgin, right? | 你还是处女 对吗 |
[13:58] | Come with me, the queen needs you. | 跟我来 皇后要见你 |
[14:01] | Hurry UP! | 快点 |
[16:05] | It’s coming, Your Majesty. It’s coming. | 要生了 陛下 要生了 |
[16:58] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[19:46] | Elias! | 埃利阿斯 |
[19:57] | Elias! | 埃利阿斯 |
[19:59] | Where are you, my boy? | 你在哪 我的孩子 |
[20:11] | Stop! | 停下 |
[20:15] | Elias! | 埃利阿斯 |
[22:51] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[22:59] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[23:13] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[23:31] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[23:45] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[23:49] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[23:56] | Why must you continue to disobey my commands? | 为什么你一定要继续违抗我的命令 |
[24:00] | How many times have I told you? | 我和你说过多少次了 |
[24:04] | They must stop seeing each other. | 他们必须停止见面 |
[24:08] | The next time that bastard boy of yours comes anywhere near my son | 下次不管你那混小子在哪接近我儿子 |
[24:13] | I will throw you both out. | 我都会把你们两个给扔出去 |
[24:16] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[24:19] | Don’t look at me! | 别看我 |
[24:23] | Now go. | 退下吧 |
[24:36] | What does she have to do with this? What has she done wrong? | 这和她有什么关系 她做错什么了 |
[24:42] | Take it out on me if you have to, but leave her out of it. | 要出气冲我来 但别把她卷进来 |
[24:45] | How dare you talk to me like that? | 你竟敢这么和我说话 |
[24:47] | You disrespect me and you disobey me. | 你冒犯了我 也违抗了我 |
[24:50] | You know you were not supposed to see him. | 你知道你不该见他 |
[24:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:02] | Elias, you are a prince. | 埃利阿斯 你是王子 |
[25:05] | You cannot befriend of a son of a servant. | 你不能和下人的儿子交朋友 |
[25:10] | But I like being with him. | 但我喜欢和他在一起 |
[25:12] | He’s like a brother to me, I will see him whenever I want. | 他就像是我的兄弟 我想见就见 |
[25:15] | A brother? | 兄弟 |
[25:17] | The only one bond of blood that you have is with me. | 唯一和你有血缘关系的人是我 |
[25:22] | Your mother! | 你的母亲 |
[25:24] | And it’s to me that you owe respect and obedience. | 而你还冒犯我 违抗我 |
[25:28] | I am your queen, don’t you ever forget it. | 我是你的皇后 你给我永远记住 |
[25:35] | You owe me an apology. | 你欠我一个道歉 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry, mother. | 对不起 母亲 |
[25:45] | Come. | 来 |
[25:56] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[26:04] | If I ever see you with him again, you will both regret it. | 要是我再看到你和他在一起 你们两个都会后悔的 |
[28:34] | Who sings with such a beautiful voice? | 谁的歌声那么美妙 |
[28:40] | Where have you been hiding all this time? | 你一直在哪躲着呢 |
[28:45] | How is it that I have never met you? | 我怎么从没遇到过你 |
[28:48] | Never even seen you? | 甚至从没看见过你 |
[28:52] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[28:55] | Seventeen? | 十七 |
[28:58] | Eighteen? | 十八 |
[29:01] | No, don’t go! Don’t go! Don’t hide! | 别走 别走 别躲起来 |
[29:04] | Stay out in the sunlight. | 到阳光下来 |
[29:07] | Please, stay out to warm your cold king. | 拜托 出来温暖你寒冷的国王 |
[29:14] | Oh I see! So you want to play hard to get. | 我明白了 你想玩欲擒故纵 |
[29:20] | Well, so be it. | 好吧 那就如你所愿 |
[29:23] | I have fought many wars in my time. | 我这辈子打过很多仗 |
[29:26] | And even the most impregnable fortress surrenders at last. | 就连最坚如盘石的堡垒也最终投降了 |
[30:03] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[30:04] | I have a gift for you, from your king. | 有一份你的礼物 是国王给的 |
[30:38] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[30:59] | It’s beautiful! | 好美 |
[31:03] | -Let me try it, Dora. -Wait. | -让我试试 朵拉 -等下 |
[31:06] | Wait! | 等下 |
[31:07] | -Dora, please… -Get the mirror. | -朵拉 求你了 -把镜子拿来 |
[31:25] | Stop it! | 别这样 |
[31:28] | You don’t think we have to give it back? | 我们不用还回去吧 |
[31:31] | To the king? | 还给国王 |
[31:34] | No. | 不用 |
[31:36] | What good is it to us? | 它对我们有什么好处 |
[31:39] | Makes us look more beautiful. Don’t you think? | 能让我们看上去更美 你不觉得吗 |
[31:42] | But whoever sees us? We’re always shut up inside here. | 但谁会看我们 我们一直被关在这里 |
[31:48] | I see you, silly. | 我会看你啊 笨蛋 |
[31:54] | There… | 好了 |
[31:57] | Okay, I’ll keep this. | 行了 我来保管 |
[32:15] | At the closing of the day, oh Lord. | 在一天快结束之时 主啊 |
[32:17] | Watch over us as we sleep. | 请在我们睡觉时守护我们 |
[32:19] | Keep us safe and warm in Your heart. | 让我们在你心中平安温暖 |
[32:54] | Who is it? | 什么人 |
[32:58] | It’s me… your king. | 是我 你的国王 |
[33:04] | Did you like my present? | 喜欢我的礼物吗 |
[33:07] | Have you tried it on? | 你戴上试过了吗 |
[33:11] | My royal heart is very generous, you know? | 我高贵的心非常慷慨 知道吗 |
[33:16] | Ever since this morning when I first heard you sing, | 自从今早我第一次听到你唱歌 |
[33:19] | I have been burning in the furnace of desire. Come on! | 我就一直在欲望熔炉中被燃烧着 快 |
[33:22] | Open up this door, so I can see you. | 把门打开 好让我见你 |
[33:31] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[33:33] | Sir, there must be some misunderstanding… | 大人 您一定是误会了 |
[33:40] | I see… | 我懂了 |
[33:44] | You are going to tease me, aren’t you? | 你想戏弄我 是吗 |
[33:49] | Let me see you, for heaven’s sake! | 天啊 让我见你 |
[33:57] | You like playing with your king? | 你喜欢戏弄你的国王 |
[34:00] | Play with you, sir? | 戏弄您 大人 |
[34:02] | Oh no! | 没有 |
[34:05] | I’m just a poor girl, I don’t deserve the honor you bestow on me. | 我只是个穷姑娘 我不配得到您赐予我的这等荣耀 |
[34:11] | The honor! What honor! It’s desire that drives me. | 荣耀 什么荣耀 那是驱驶我的欲望 |
[34:15] | Open up this door, let me in. Let me see you, for damned sake! | 开门 让我进来 让我见你 该死的 |
[34:19] | -Dora, what shall we do? -Let me think. | -朵拉 我们要怎么做 -让我想想 |
[34:22] | We must not let an opportunity like this get away. | 我们一定不能错失这样的机会 |
[34:26] | -Your Majesty… -Yes? | -陛下 -怎么了 |
[34:29] | You can’t imagine how the modesty of this young virgin | 您无法想像这位年轻的处女 |
[34:33] | is being put to the test by your offer. | 是多么羞怯于您所给的考验 |
[34:35] | -I… -Dora. | -我 -朵拉 |
[34:36] | I… | 我 |
[34:38] | Dora. | 朵拉 |
[34:39] | All my heart’s a flutter. | 我的心如小鹿乱撞 |
[34:41] | I feel faint. | 我感觉情迷心窍 |
[34:44] | But all I can promise you today | 但我今天只能答应您 |
[34:47] | is this: | 这么一件事 |
[34:50] | come back in a week’s time | 一周后再来 |
[34:53] | and I will give you a part of me that alone illustrates my beauty. | 我会给予您我的一部分美丽 |
[35:01] | Which part of your body will you grant me? | 你要给予我你身体的哪一部分 |
[35:11] | A finger, Your Majesty. | 一根手指 陛下 |
[35:18] | A finger? | 一根手指 |
[35:23] | A finger… | 一根手指 |
[35:28] | Well… All right, my jasmine flower, my little honeysuckle. | 好吧 我的茉莉花 我的金银花 |
[35:35] | I shall wait | 我会等 |
[35:37] | and I shall return and admire the eighth wonder of the world, | 我会回来欣赏世界第八大奇迹 |
[35:41] | your rosy maidenly finger. | 你那粉嫩的手指 |
[35:49] | What shall we do, Dora? | 我们怎么办 朵拉 |
[35:53] | We’ll think of something. | 我们想想办法 |
[36:32] | This next piece I composed myself for my father, | 下一曲是我为我的父亲谱写的 |
[36:36] | to whom I dedicate it with all my heart. | 我要全心全意地为他献上 |
[39:33] | “He grabs the iron bars pulling and shaking them, | 他抓着铁杆 从墙上拉晃着它们 |
[39:36] | bending the metal and tearing the bars from the wall.” | 弯着金属 扯着栏杆 |
[39:40] | Could you just read the part where they kiss? | 你能直接读他们接吻的部分吗 |
[39:46] | “Then the queen her arms extends, | 然后皇后伸开了双臂 |
[39:49] | and to her breast his head she bends, | 她的酥胸压向了他的头部 |
[39:53] | and on the bed in warm embrace, | 在床上热情拥抱 |
[39:56] | the queen displays her radiant face.” | 女王的脸上焕发着容光 |
[40:00] | Now Lancelot has what he desires, | 现在兰斯洛特得到了他所渴望的 |
[40:03] | the queen’s embrace sets him on fire, | 皇后的拥抱让他欲火焚身 |
[40:06] | so sweet a game to kiss and hold. | 一场亲吻和拥抱的游戏如此甜蜜 |
[40:10] | Such pleasure this, if truth be told, | 说实话 此等乐事 |
[40:14] | no one ever felt before, such joy in loving they adore.” | 此等欢愉 从没人在他们所倾慕的爱情中感受过 |
[40:22] | And now we should leave. | 现在我们该走了 |
[40:25] | Could we read it again? | 能再读一遍吗 |
[40:43] | -Your Majesty. -Yes? | -陛下 -什么事 |
[40:45] | -Some papers to sign. -Later Later. | -有些文件要您签 -过一会 过一会 |
[40:48] | I’m sorry, Your Majesty, they are rather urgent, people want paying. | 抱歉 陛下 他们很急 人们要工钱 |
[40:53] | All is so urgent. | 就没有不是很急的 |
[41:40] | My lord and father, | 父亲大人 |
[41:42] | at my age a girl should already know | 我这岁数的女孩应该已经知道 |
[41:45] | what sort of gallantries men are capable of. | 哪种彬彬有礼的男人能靠得住 |
[41:49] | She should be learning to distinguish whose heart is sincere | 女孩应该学会分辨谁是真心 |
[41:52] | and who instead tells lies. | 谁是假意 |
[41:55] | If I stay here, my head will always be empty, | 如果我待在这里 我的脑子里只会一片空白 |
[41:59] | and I fear my heart will be too. | 我怕我的心也变成这样 |
[42:02] | Before long you will be old enough to be married | 再过没多久 你就到年纪能结婚了 |
[42:07] | and then you will depart these walls forever. | 之后你就会永远离开这些墙的围绕 |
[42:11] | Well… | 好吧 |
[42:13] | If that is indeed the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[42:17] | then find me a husband. | 那就给我找个丈夫 |
[42:22] | A husband? | 丈夫 |
[42:25] | What sort of husband would you like? | 你想要什么样的丈夫 |
[42:28] | Well… I’d like my husband to be | 我想要的丈夫是 |
[42:32] | courageous and strong and… | 勇敢的 强壮的 |
[42:37] | handsome. | 英俊的 |
[42:39] | I’m sure such a man exists, | 我肯定有这样的男人存在 |
[42:41] | but until we find him, | 但在我们找到他之前 |
[42:44] | Please, | 请你 |
[42:45] | do not agitate yourself over a future none of us can predict. | 别让自己为没人可预测的未来而焦虑 |
[42:50] | Now, let us finish our supper. | 现在 我们把晚餐吃完吧 |
[43:02] | -What is it, my dear? -It’s not cooked enough. | -怎么了 亲爱的 -这烧得不够熟 |
[43:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:27] | Yes, yes, yes… | 好了 好了 好了 |
[43:31] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[43:36] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[45:53] | Elias! | 埃利阿斯 |
[46:05] | Come, my boy. | 过来 我的孩子 |
[46:09] | Come near me. | 走进些 |
[46:12] | I can’t make up my mind about the earrings tonight. | 今晚戴哪对耳环 我拿不定主意 |
[46:15] | Would you help me? Which one do you like better. | 你能给我意见吗 你更喜欢哪一对 |
[46:23] | Should we try them on? | 要戴上试试吗 |
[46:35] | Did you take your lesson? | 你上课了吗 |
[46:39] | Yes, earlier. | 上了 早些时候上的 |
[46:57] | May I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[47:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[47:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[47:10] | Elias… | 埃利阿斯 |
[47:12] | You won’t believe this. | 太难以置信了 |
[47:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[47:16] | I was just in your mother’s room. | 我刚在你母亲的房间里 |
[47:20] | -What? -Don’t worry. I was in your mother’s room. | -什么 -别担心 我刚在你母亲的房间里 |
[47:24] | She thought I was you. | 她把我当成了你 |
[47:26] | No… impossible… | 不会的 不可能 |
[47:30] | -You are playing with me. -She thought l was you. | -你在戏弄我 -她把我当成了你 |
[47:33] | I was in her room… me! | 我刚就在她的房间里 我就在那 |
[47:37] | -You are not joking? -She thought I was you, I swear. | -你没开玩笑 -我发誓她把我当成了你 |
[47:40] | She actually called me Elias. | 她真把我叫成了埃利阿斯 |
[47:44] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[47:47] | What? | 什么 |
[47:49] | If we’ve managed to fool even my mother, | 连我的母亲都识破不了我们的话 |
[47:52] | we can do whatever we want. | 我们就能想什么做什么 |
[47:56] | -What? -I’ll be eighteen soon. | -什么 -我快十八岁了 |
[48:01] | Then I’ll have the throne and we can take it in turns being king. | 我就要登基了 我们可以轮流当国王 |
[48:05] | -What? Take turns? -Yes. | -什么 轮流 -没错 |
[48:07] | Me one day, you the next. What do you say? | 我一天 你一天 怎么样 |
[48:10] | -Me, king? -Yes. | -我 当国王 -没错 |
[48:13] | Imagine how happy my mother will be. | 我母亲会开心死的 |
[48:15] | You could do whatever you wanted. | 你想做什么都可以 |
[48:18] | Maybe I could make her a noblewoman | 或许我能让她成为贵族 |
[48:20] | and maybe she could have a little castle as well. | 或许她还能拥有一座小城堡 |
[48:23] | We’re king, we don’t have to listen anybody. | 我们是国王 谁都不用听从 |
[48:26] | We could give her everything she desires. | 我们能给她所渴望的一切 |
[48:29] | -Everything. -Just perfect! | -一切 -太棒了 |
[48:32] | But we have to keep this a secret. | 但我们得保守这个秘密 |
[48:35] | Yes ! | 没错 |
[48:36] | Between you and me, nobody can know. | 只有你知我知 |
[48:41] | -Who is it? -It’s me, your mother. | -谁啊 -是我 你的母亲 |
[48:46] | One moment! | 等下 |
[48:48] | This way. | 这边 |
[48:49] | Jonah, my jacket! | 约拿 我的上衣 |
[48:53] | Help me. | 帮我脱了 |
[48:56] | Come in, mother. | 进来吧 母亲 |
[49:04] | What is it? | 有什么事吗 |
[49:08] | Nothing… I just wanted to see you. | 没事 我只是想见你 |
[49:22] | You have my hands. | 你拥有我的双手 |
[49:25] | Even though you were inside me only one night, | 即便你只在我肚子里待过一晚 |
[49:29] | you still managed to take on my form. | 你仍然遗传了我的外表 |
[49:35] | You have no idea how much I wanted you. | 你不知道当时我多想要你 |
[49:40] | How much I sacrificed for you. | 当时我为你牺牲了多少 |
[49:44] | You told me many times before. | 你以前跟我说过好多次了 |
[49:52] | No one will ever love you like I do. | 没人会像我一样爱你 |
[50:19] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[50:21] | Yes. | 行 |
[52:50] | Your Highness, please. | 殿下 请 |
[53:07] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[53:12] | What are you doing? Where are you going? | 你在干什么 你在干什么 |
[53:15] | Jonah! | 约拿 |
[53:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[53:22] | Jonah! Why are you leaving? | 约拿 你为什么离开 |
[53:25] | I have to go. | 你不得不离开 |
[53:28] | Why? What’s happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[53:29] | I have to, don’t ask me anything more. | 我必须离开 别再问我了 |
[53:32] | You can’t just leave like this. | 你不能就这么离开 |
[53:34] | I’ve made up my mind, I have no choice. | 我已经决定了 我别无选择 |
[53:36] | Please, be well and don’t forget me. | 别问了 保重吧 别忘记我 |
[53:40] | No! | 不行 |
[53:41] | I’m your king and I order you to stay. | 我是你的国王 我命令你留下 |
[53:49] | Come… Look. | 过来 看 |
[54:08] | Look. | 看 |
[54:14] | You come to this spring every day | 你每天都来这泉水边 |
[54:18] | and here you will see the flow of my life. | 在这里你会看到我人生的动律 |
[54:21] | If the water runs clear, | 要是水流清澈 |
[54:24] | you will know that my life too is clear and serene. | 你就会知道我的人生同样明朗安详 |
[54:26] | If it runs muddy, you will know that I am in trouble. | 要是水流浑浊 你就会知道我陷入了麻烦 |
[54:32] | If it dries up, you will know that I have too reached my end. | 要是水流干涸 你就会知道我同样到了尽头 |
[55:34] | You! Stop that! | 你们 住手 |
[55:39] | Get away from here! | 离开这里 |
[55:42] | Go! | 走开 |
[57:28] | Dora… | 朵拉 |
[57:32] | Dora… | 朵拉 |
[57:44] | Here I am, my little darling. | 我来了 我的小宝贝 |
[57:49] | Having counted the days and numbered the nights, | 朝朝暮暮 心心念念 |
[57:52] | at long last, | 总算盼出了头 |
[57:55] | your king is here. | 你的国王来了 |
[57:59] | Now… | 现在 |
[58:01] | my precious one, show me what you promised. | 我的宝贝 给我看你答应我的 |
[58:13] | Dora! Dora! | 朵拉 朵拉 |
[58:27] | Beautiful! | 好美 |
[58:29] | So soft and tender. | 如此柔嫩 |
[58:33] | Sweet smelling. | 芳香 |
[58:44] | Now, my dearest heart, | 现在 我的挚爱啊 |
[58:47] | now that you have shown me your beautiful finger, | 既然你给我看了你那美丽的手指 |
[58:50] | show me the rest, show me your face, | 其余部分也都给我看了吧 给我看你的脸 |
[58:54] | show me your mouth, your neck, so l can kiss it. Please! | 给我看你的嘴 你的脖子 好让我来亲吻 求你了 |
[59:07] | Now courtesy demands that l ask for something that I could freely take, | 我在有礼貌地向我本可以无需任何理由而随意占有 |
[59:13] | without any pretext. | 的东西提出请求 |
[59:15] | I’m your king, don’t forget! | 别忘了 我是你的国王 |
[59:20] | Your Majesty… | 陛下 |
[59:22] | my royal lord, | 我高贵的大人 |
[59:24] | since you have deigned to demean yourself, | 既然您屈尊纡贵 |
[59:28] | leaving your lofty chambers to come to this lowly pigsty, | 离开了您的华宇来到这个卑下的污舍 |
[59:34] | far be it from me to dispute the will of such a great king. | 那我也绝不会对这么一个伟大国王的意愿有异议 |
[59:39] | Therefore… | 因此 |
[59:40] | I am ready | 我准备好了 |
[59:44] | and willing to grant your desires. | 愿意去满足你的欲求 |
[59:48] | I only ask of you this one favor. | 我只想请您帮这么一个忙 |
[59:53] | Of course. | 尽管说 |
[59:55] | I be welcomed into your bed | 我很荣幸与你同床 |
[59:58] | in the darkness of the night, | 我希望夜晚只有黑暗 |
[1:00:01] | without any candles, | 没有一根蜡烛 |
[1:00:03] | for my heart could not withstand | 因为我的心禁不住 |
[1:00:07] | you seeing me naked. | 你看着我裸体的目光 |
[1:00:10] | Of course, my beautiful angel.Of course. | 当然可以 我的天使 当然可以 |
[1:00:13] | Anything you like. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[1:00:47] | Do it! | 动手 |
[1:00:51] | More. | 多黏些 |
[1:00:56] | Let me see. Let me see. | 让我看下 让我看下 |
[1:00:59] | Okay. Hold it. | 好了 按住 |
[1:01:01] | Hold it. | 按住 |
[1:01:08] | Good… good… | 很好 很好 |
[1:01:13] | And the other one. | 另一个 |
[1:01:16] | Shut up, Imma! | 闭嘴 艾玛 |
[1:02:35] | Keep us safe and warm in your heart. | 让我们在你心中平安温暖 |
[1:02:39] | Always and forever and ever, keep us warm… | 永远永远 让我们温暖如意 |
[1:02:43] | And safe from everything. | 万事平安 |
[1:04:03] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[1:04:05] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[1:04:07] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[1:04:10] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[1:04:12] | You summoned me, Your Majesty. | 是您要召见我 陛下 |
[1:04:14] | Silence! You tricked me, you witch! | 闭嘴 你诡骗了我 巫婆 |
[1:04:19] | Throw her out. | 把她扔出去 |
[1:04:21] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:04:23] | Throw her out. Now! Do it! | 把她扔出去 快 动手 |
[1:04:27] | You wanted me to come! | 是你要我来的 |
[1:05:23] | What are you doing up there? | 你在上面干什么 |
[1:05:29] | There is nothing to laugh at. | 没什么好笑的 |
[1:05:33] | I’m not funny! | 我不好笑 |
[1:05:38] | -Help me down! -Yes, I’ll help you down. | -放我下来 -好的 我会放你下来的 |
[1:05:49] | You shouldn’t be up in a tree at your age. | 你这年纪不该跑树上 |
[1:05:52] | Help me down. | 放我下去 |
[1:06:00] | Oh dear, oh dear… | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[1:06:04] | All this complaining. | 尽是牢骚 |
[1:06:11] | Now, now… | 好了 好了 |
[1:06:30] | Come on now. | 来吧 |
[1:06:36] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[1:06:41] | Come on… Come on… | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:06:47] | There… | 来 |
[1:06:51] | This too will pass. | 这也会过去的 |
[1:06:53] | Everything passes. | 凡事都会过去的 |
[1:09:28] | Doctor! Doctor! | 医生 医生 |
[1:09:30] | Come quick, the king needs you right away. | 快来 国王现在就需要你 |
[1:09:33] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来了 我来了 |
[1:09:38] | Your Majesty, the doctor! | 陛下 医生来了 |
[1:09:47] | It’s a respiratory problem. | 是呼吸问题 |
[1:09:49] | What are your symptoms? | 你是什么症状 陛下 |
[1:09:51] | Not me! Not me! | 不是我 不是我 |
[1:09:58] | -Come. -What’s this? | -过来 -这是什么 |
[1:10:00] | Come! | 来啊 |
[1:10:03] | Come… Please… | 过来啊 拜托 |
[1:10:06] | -Come! -Yes, Your Majesty. | -过来 -遵命 陛下 |
[1:10:11] | Please… Please… | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:10:17] | -What is this? -I don’t know what beast this is! | -是什么情况 -我不知道这是什么野兽 |
[1:10:25] | Oh dear! That’s not good. | 天啊 这情况可不好 |
[1:10:30] | Do something! | 做点什么啊 |
[1:10:34] | Your Highness… | 殿下 |
[1:10:37] | Oh,dear… | 天啊 |
[1:10:50] | Your Highness… | 殿下 |
[1:10:53] | Unfortunately… | 很不幸 |
[1:11:07] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[1:11:11] | You must tell no one of what you have seen this evening. | 今晚你看见的 对谁都不能说 |
[1:11:15] | -Your Majesty… -No one! | -遵命 -谁都不能说 |
[1:11:52] | This is my favorite color. | 这是我最爱的颜色 |
[1:11:56] | -I love this. -Neckline is very attractive. | -我很喜欢这件 -开领很迷人 |
[1:12:05] | So have you found something to please you? | 你找到满意的了吗 |
[1:12:08] | Yes. They are all so beautiful. | 找到了 它们都好美 |
[1:12:11] | Why did you send for them? | 你为什么叫人把它们都弄来 |
[1:12:14] | You want to look beautiful on your wedding day, don’t you? | 你想在结婚那天看上去漂漂亮亮的 不是吗 |
[1:12:19] | So, I’m to be married? | 那我是要结婚了 |
[1:12:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:12:23] | You were right, Violet. It’s time l found you a husband. | 你说得没错 维奥莱特 我该给你找个丈夫了 |
[1:12:28] | I understand you are bored living here with us at the castle | 我知道你在城堡里和我们住一起很无聊 |
[1:12:31] | and in this way you can venture forth and discover new places. | 你可以这个样子出去冒险 |
[1:12:34] | eetmeybdetalsnart | 发现新的地方 |
[1:12:35] | -It’s what you wanted. -Yes!Yes!Father. | -这是你梦寐以求的 -没错 没错 父亲 |
[1:12:39] | Then, who will my husband be, father? | 那我的丈夫会是谁呢 父亲 |
[1:12:43] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[1:12:45] | He will be braver than the most valiant knight | 他会比最英勇的骑士还勇敢 |
[1:12:48] | and wiser even than our own court doctor. | 比我们自己的法医还智慧 |
[1:12:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:54] | -What is his name? -Not even I know his name yet. | -他叫什么 -我都还不知道呢 |
[1:13:00] | How can that be? Do you not know him? | 怎么会 你不认识他吗 |
[1:13:04] | Surely, as an avid reader you know that | 当然 你读了那么多书 也知道 |
[1:13:07] | the husband of a princess can only be discovered through a tournament. | 公主的丈夫只能从比赛中找到 |
[1:13:11] | So I won’t choose him myself. | 所以不是我自己选 |
[1:13:14] | What if I don’t love him? | 要是我不爱他呢 |
[1:13:18] | You will love him, Violet. You will. | 你会爱他的 维奥莱特 你会的 |
[1:13:23] | Of course, it is possible that no suitor will pass the test. | 当然了 也可能没有求婚者会通过测试 |
[1:13:31] | Then what will I do? | 然后我要做什么 |
[1:13:33] | Then fate will have decided | 然后命运会决定 |
[1:13:36] | that you must live a while longer with your old father. | 你必须和你年迈的父亲再住上一段时间 |
[1:13:41] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[1:14:15] | This is the hide of a sow. | 这是母猪皮 |
[1:14:19] | No. | 不是 |
[1:14:23] | Next! | 下一位 |
[1:14:31] | -He is very serious. -He’s old. | -他很严肃 -他很老 |
[1:14:51] | Verrus singularis silvano. | 真实独特的树林之神 |
[1:14:59] | No. | 不是 |
[1:15:03] | Verrus singularis silvano… No! | 真实独特的树林之神 不是 |
[1:15:07] | Next! | 下一个 |
[1:15:28] | -Father… -A moment! | -父亲 -等下 |
[1:15:31] | -What is it? -Please, I’m longing to know. | -怎么了 -我好想知道答案 |
[1:15:34] | Just tell me what piece that strange hide belongs to. | 你就告诉我那张奇怪的皮是什么来头 |
[1:15:38] | No, it’s forbidden. | 不行 这是禁止的 |
[1:15:40] | -I won’t tell a soul. -It’s impossible. | -我不会告诉任何人 -我不可能告诉你 |
[1:15:44] | I’m your daughter! | 我是你的女儿 |
[1:15:49] | Oh very well, I can deny you nothing. | 好吧 我根本拒绝不了你 |
[1:15:55] | You wish to know to which beast this hide belongs? | 你想知道这张皮是哪个野兽的 |
[1:15:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:16:01] | It is the skin of a flea. | 这是一张跳蚤皮 |
[1:16:14] | Continue. | 继续吧 |
[1:16:22] | Giant manatee. | 巨型海牛 |
[1:16:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:16:29] | No. | 不是 |
[1:16:33] | Next! | 下一个 |
[1:16:48] | No, no… | 别这样 |
[1:16:50] | Everyone has the right to guess. | 每个人都有权猜 |
[1:16:53] | -Father… -It’s fine. | -父亲 -没事的 |
[1:17:16] | Flea. | 跳蚤 |
[1:17:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:26] | Flea! | 跳蚤 |
[1:17:44] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 |
[1:17:57] | No! | 别这样 |
[1:17:59] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 |
[1:18:00] | No! Wait! | 别这样 等下 |
[1:18:03] | Please, stop! | 求你了 别这样 |
[1:18:08] | I never imagined anyone would guess. | 我从没想到会有人猜出来 |
[1:18:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:13] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[1:18:16] | It was never my intention that I would give you to such a monster. | 我从没想过要给你这么一个怪物 |
[1:18:21] | But what can I do? You heard the proclamation. | 但我又能怎么办呢 你也听了宣言 |
[1:18:25] | I can’t go back on my word. Violet! | 我不能收回我的允诺 维奥莱特 |
[1:18:29] | Patience, my blessed child. | 耐心点 被祝福的孩子 |
[1:18:33] | Perhaps… Perhaps… Violet… | 或许 或许 维奥莱特 |
[1:18:38] | Perhaps the will of God is behind this unusual fate. | 或许这一不寻常的命运是上帝的意愿 |
[1:18:43] | I know you are scared but… | 我知道你害怕了 但~~~ |
[1:18:47] | My heart tells me that you will find a strength to be happy. | 我的心告诉我你会找到一股让自己快乐的力量 |
[1:18:53] | Happy? | 快乐 |
[1:18:56] | You tried to deceive me with your words, father! | 你竟想用那些话来骗我啊 父亲 |
[1:19:00] | Your heart tells you? You have no heart! | 你的心告诉你 你可没有心 |
[1:19:04] | Silence! You forget the duties and obligations of a king. | 闭嘴 你可别忘了一个国王的责任和义务 |
[1:19:10] | You’re not a king. | 你不是一个国王 |
[1:19:13] | You’re not even a man. | 你甚至都不是一个男人 |
[1:19:15] | Not even a beast. | 连一个野兽都算不上 |
[1:19:18] | Beasts at least love their offspring. | 野兽至少还爱它们的幼崽 |
[1:19:21] | They try to protect them. | 它们会试图保护它们 |
[1:19:23] | But not you. I’m nothing to you. | 但你不会 我对你来说什么都不是 |
[1:19:29] | I wish that my mother had strangled me in my crib | 我真希望我的母亲当时就把我掐死在了我的童床上 |
[1:19:32] | instead of leaving me in your hands. | 而不是把我留在你的手里 |
[1:19:34] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[1:19:36] | Whatever I do is done well. | 无论我做什么都做得很好 |
[1:19:40] | No one has the right to question my will, least of all my daughter! | 没人有权质疑我的意愿 尤其是我的女儿 |
[1:20:07] | Fear not, your obligations shall be respected. | 别担心 你的义务应受到尊重 |
[1:20:12] | No one will be able to say that the king did not keep to his word. | 没人会说国王没有遵守他的允诺 |
[1:23:11] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[1:25:02] | I’m sorry, Your Majesty, I’ve looked everywhere. | 抱歉 陛下 我到处都找过了 |
[1:25:05] | I can’t find him. | 我找不到他 |
[1:25:10] | What d’you mean, you can’t find him? | 什么意思 你找不到他 |
[1:25:19] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[1:25:29] | Elias! | 埃利阿斯 |
[1:25:33] | Your Highness! | 殿下 |
[1:26:14] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[1:26:17] | He’s back! Fenizia!Fenizia! | 他回来了 芬妮西亚 芬妮西亚 |
[1:26:21] | He’s back, Jonah is alive! | 他回来了 约拿还活着 |
[1:26:30] | Jonah, my love! Jonah! | 约拿 我的宝贝 约拿 |
[1:26:36] | We knew you would come back to us. | 我们就知道你会回来的 |
[1:26:39] | You have no idea how long we’ve been looking for you! | 你不知道我们知道了你多久 |
[1:27:04] | How much time has passed? | 过了多久了 |
[1:27:08] | I’m… I’m sorry, I don’t remember. | 抱歉 我不记得了 |
[1:27:12] | Five days. You’ve been gone five days. | 五天 你离开了五天 |
[1:27:15] | Where did I go? | 我去哪了 |
[1:27:18] | The forest. | 森林 |
[1:27:21] | The forest… Why was I in the forest? | 森林 为什么我在森林里 |
[1:27:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:27:38] | He is searching for his friend. | 他在寻找他的朋友 |
[1:27:41] | You wanted to separate what is inseparable. | 你想分离的是不可分开的人 |
[1:27:47] | I want my son back. | 我想要我的儿子回来 |
[1:27:50] | Now I will repeat what l told you. | 现在我重复一下我对你说过的话 |
[1:27:54] | Every desire, every action corresponds to another. | 每一个渴求 每一个行为都对应着另一个 |
[1:27:59] | A violent desire such as yours | 像你这么强烈的渴求 |
[1:28:02] | can only be satisfied with violence. | 只有相应的猛烈才能满足 |
[1:28:05] | And there will be a cost. | 还有 这要付出一次代价 |
[1:28:09] | You know I’m willing to pay it. | 你知道我愿意付出 |
[1:28:40] | Jonah! | 约拿 |
[1:28:49] | Jonah, can you hear me? | 约拿 听到我说话了吗 |
[1:29:24] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:29:27] | I’m here, help me! | 我在这里 救我 |
[1:29:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:29:44] | I’m here! Help me! | 我在这里 救我 |
[1:30:45] | Jonah! | 约拿 |
[1:30:47] | Elias! | 埃利阿斯 |
[1:30:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:31:00] | -I’m coming! -Help me! | -我来了 -救我 |
[1:31:02] | -Quick! Help me! -Don’t worry, I’m here. | -快 救我 -别怕 我来了 |
[1:31:07] | Quick! Oh, my God! | 快 天呐 |
[1:34:19] | An invitation to the king’s wedding. | 国王婚礼的邀请 |
[1:34:27] | Who sent it to me? | 谁给的 |
[1:34:29] | The future queen. | 未来的皇后 |
[1:34:38] | Dora… | 朵拉 |
[1:36:22] | Imma! | 艾玛 |
[1:36:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:36:35] | It’s me, Dora. | 是我 朵拉 |
[1:36:38] | I’ve missed you so much! | 我好想你 |
[1:36:42] | Imma… | 艾玛 |
[1:36:44] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:36:46] | Dora. | 朵拉 |
[1:36:50] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[1:36:53] | I fell asleep. | 我当时睡着了 |
[1:36:55] | When I woke up I had changed my skin. | 醒来时 我的皮肤就已经换了 |
[1:36:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:37:03] | I changed my skin, I don’t know… | 我换了我的皮肤 而我并不知道 |
[1:37:10] | You’re so beautiful. | 你好漂亮 |
[1:37:16] | Young… | 年轻 |
[1:37:27] | Dora… | 朵拉 |
[1:37:29] | From now on, you don’t have to worry about a thing. | 从现在起 你什么都不用担心了 |
[1:37:32] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[1:37:34] | Anything you want, it will be yours. | 你想要什么 都会是你的 |
[1:37:42] | Dora… | 朵拉 |
[1:37:47] | -I have to go now. -No! | -我现在得走了 -不要 |
[1:37:50] | I’ll come back, | 我会回来的 |
[1:37:52] | but remember, | 但记住 |
[1:37:55] | this has to be our secret. | 这必须是我们的秘密 |
[1:37:57] | Not a word to anyone. | 对谁都别说 |
[1:38:02] | Dora, wait… Wait! | 朵拉 等下 等下 |
[1:39:00] | The queen is my sister. | 皇后是我的姐姐 |
[1:39:39] | No! No! | 不行 不行 |
[1:39:42] | I have to stay here with my sister. | 我得和我妹妹待在一起 |
[1:39:45] | Yes, I’m sure she’s your sister, | 是啊 我肯定她是你姐姐 |
[1:39:47] | but it’s time to go, the party is over and the guests are leaving. | 但该走了 宴会结束了 客人都离开了 |
[1:39:50] | I’m not a guest. I’m the queen’s sister. | 我不是客人 我是皇后的妹妹 |
[1:39:53] | -Get up! -No, I’m staying here. | -起来 -不行 我要待在这里 |
[1:39:55] | You are not listening to me, get up! | 你都没听进去 起来 |
[1:39:57] | -You may go now. -Yes, Your Majesty. | -现在你可以退下了 -遵命 陛下 |
[1:40:00] | Dora, they want me to leave. | 朵拉 他们想要我离开 |
[1:40:03] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你怎么说的 |
[1:40:05] | You have to keep quiet. Remember? | 你必须低调 记得吗 |
[1:40:09] | -It’s a secret. -I want to be with you. | -这是秘密 -我想和你在一起 |
[1:40:12] | You can’t be with me. | 你不能和我在一起 |
[1:40:15] | -Do you want me to lose everything? -No. | -你想让我失去一切吗 -不想 |
[1:40:18] | So you need to go. | 那你就得离开 |
[1:40:25] | Go! | 走吧 |
[1:40:27] | -I want to be with you. -I said go! | -我想和你在一起 -我说了 走吧 |
[1:40:37] | Go! | 走啊 |
[1:40:58] | Dora… | 朵拉 |
[1:41:00] | I thought maybe I could sleep here. | 我想或许我能在这睡觉 |
[1:41:03] | I’m tired of being alone. | 我厌倦了孤单 |
[1:41:05] | Listen to me, you can’t stay here, | 听我说 你不能呆在这里 |
[1:41:07] | no one must see you, you have to go. | 你不能让人看见 你必须离开 |
[1:41:09] | -I want to be with you. -And you can’t. | -我想和你在一起 -不行 |
[1:41:13] | -Why? -Take a look at yourself, Imma! | -为什么 -看看你自己 艾玛 |
[1:41:16] | You’re old.Old. | 你很老 很老 |
[1:41:18] | No one would believe we are sisters. | 没人会信我们是姐妹 |
[1:41:21] | I want to become young too. I want to. | 我也想变年轻 我想变 |
[1:41:25] | I want to! How did you do it? | 我想变 你怎么做到的 |
[1:41:27] | -I already told you, I don’t know… -No, tell me! | -我已经跟你说过了 我不知道 -不会的 告诉我 |
[1:41:30] | -You tell me! -I changed myself. | -告诉我 -我改变了自己 |
[1:41:33] | I had myself flayed. Now that’s enough! | 我给自己剥了皮 好了 够了 |
[1:41:45] | Don’t you dare move. | 你别给我动一下 |
[1:42:47] | -What? No! -It’s okay… | -什么 天啊 -没事的 |
[1:42:50] | Her, again! | 又是她 |
[1:42:53] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[1:42:55] | Guards! | 卫兵 |
[1:42:58] | -Guards! -Calm down… | -卫兵 -冷静 |
[1:43:00] | -Guards! -She’s no one, I can explain. | -卫兵 -她谁也不是 我能解释 |
[1:43:03] | -Who is she? -She’s a neighbor… | -她是谁 -她是一个邻居 |
[1:43:05] | She’s behind. Get her out! | 她在后面 把她弄出去 |
[1:43:08] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[1:43:09] | She’s a neighbor.She’s a nothing.She won’t do anything, please… | 她是一个邻居 她什么都不是 她什么都不会做的 |
[1:43:12] | -Take her out! -Please, don’t hurt her… | -带她出去 -拜托 别伤害她 |
[1:43:15] | What was she doing in my bedroom? Out of my sight! | 她在我的卧室里干什么 走开 |
[1:43:18] | Out of my sight! | 走开 |
[1:43:20] | No… no… | 别这样 不要啊 |
[1:43:23] | I have to stay here, with my sister. | 我得在这里和我的姐姐待在一起 |
[1:43:37] | Master barber, I have something to ask you. | 理发师师傅 我有事问你 |
[1:43:40] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[1:43:43] | Could you change my skin? | 你能换了我的皮肤吗 |
[1:43:47] | Flay me. | 剥掉我的皮 |
[1:43:49] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么想那样 |
[1:43:52] | Because I want to be young again. | 因为我想再变年轻 |
[1:43:55] | My dear… | 亲爱的 |
[1:43:58] | You will die. | 你会死的 |
[1:44:00] | I can pay you, my sister’s a queen. | 我能付你钱 我姐姐是皇后 |
[1:44:04] | A queen? | 皇后 |
[1:44:07] | Well… then… | 好吧 那么 |
[1:44:10] | You go tell the queen | 你去和皇后说 |
[1:44:13] | not to let you out on your own again. | 别让你再一个人出来了 |
[1:44:18] | Come on, go back home. | 走吧 回家吧 |
[1:44:39] | Sir… | 先生 |
[1:44:42] | Sir… | 先生 |
[1:44:44] | Sir… | 先生 |
[1:44:48] | I have something to ask you. | 我有事想问你 |
[1:44:51] | -What? -Can you change my skin? | -什么事 -你能换了我的皮肤吗 |
[1:44:54] | -Change your skin? -Flay me. | -换你的皮肤 -剥掉我的皮 |
[1:45:00] | -Flay you? -I can pay you. | -剥掉你的皮 -我能付你钱 |
[1:45:03] | My sister is the queen. | 我姐姐是皇后 |
[1:45:06] | Sir… | 先生 |
[1:48:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:48:20] | Help me, please! Please! | 救我 求你了 求你了 |
[1:48:24] | I’m being held prisoner by an ogre. | 我被一个巨怪囚禁了 |
[1:48:27] | You must have heard about me, I’m a princess. | 你一定听说过我 我是一名公主 |
[1:48:30] | The king’s daughter who was given in marriage to an ogre. | 那个被指定嫁给巨怪的国王女儿 |
[1:48:33] | Please,I need you to help me to get to the other side. | 求求你 我需要帮忙 把我弄到另一边 |
[1:48:36] | Where is this ogre that holds you prisoner? | 那个囚禁你的巨怪在哪 |
[1:48:40] | He’s hunting but he will back in. | 他在打猎 但他就要回来了 |
[1:48:42] | I have to get across before he comes back. You have to help me now. | 我得在他回来前过去 你得现在就帮我 |
[1:48:53] | How can I help you? | 我怎么帮你 |
[1:49:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:49:02] | No! Please don’t go! | 别这样 请别走 |
[1:49:08] | I can’t stay here! | 我不能待在这里 |
[1:49:11] | Please, stay! | 求你 别走 |
[1:49:16] | Please! Please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:49:28] | I have my sons, they can save you. | 我的儿子们可以救你 |
[1:49:31] | But you have to wait until tomorrow. | 但你得等到明天 |
[1:49:33] | No, I can’t wait until tomorrow. | 不行 我没法等到明天 |
[1:49:37] | Don’t be afraid, trust me. We’ll come back tomorrow. | 别害怕 相信我 我们明天会过来的 |
[1:49:40] | No! Please, don’t go! Don’t leave me, please! | 求你别走 别离开我 求你了 |
[1:51:56] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 |
[1:53:57] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[1:59:40] | Your majesty! | 陛下 |
[1:59:42] | Your majesty! | 陛下 |
[1:59:45] | Violet is here! | 维奥莱特来了 |
[1:59:47] | The princess has returned! | 公主回来了 |
[1:59:50] | Your Majesty! Violet is here. | 陛下 维奥莱特来了 |
[1:59:56] | Violet has come home to us. | 维奥莱特回家了 |
[2:00:00] | Come, sir, It would do your heart good to see her. | 来 大人 去见见她对你的心脏有好处 |
[2:00:04] | Your Majesty, don’t move. | 陛下 别动 |
[2:00:06] | Please, Your Majesty… | 别动 陛下 |
[2:00:12] | You are too weak… | 你还很虚弱 |
[2:00:22] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 |
[2:00:26] | Violet! | 维奥莱特 |
[2:00:40] | Here is the husband that you chose for me. | 你给我选的丈夫在这里 |
[2:00:57] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[2:00:59] | Please, forgive me. | 求你 原谅我 |
[2:01:15] | Violet… | 维奥莱特 |