Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Take Me Home Tonight(今晚带我回家)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Take Me Home Tonight(今晚带我回家)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:今晚带我回家
英文名称:Take Me Home Tonight
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:00] Tori Frederking is back. 多莉·弗雷德金回来了
[01:03] Her parents sent her to Europe 暑假她去欧洲旅行了
[01:04] for the summer as a graduation gift… 她父母送的毕业大礼
[01:05] but she’s back. 不过她已经回来了
[01:06] Now I have 3 confirmed sitings of her in this mall. 已经有3个人在这个商场里看到过她了
[01:09] Matt, I don’t care about Tori Frederking. 麦特 我对多莉·弗雷德金没兴趣
[01:12] I care about her, aged to perfection. 我对眼前这位风情万种的女人更有兴趣
[01:15] Daddy likie. 我的菜
[01:16] Barry, you gotta focus here, man. 巴里 好好听我说
[01:18] I’m talking about “The Frederking”. 我说的可是弗雷德金哦
[01:20] You have to focus, okay. 是你要好好想想
[01:22] That was in the 10th grade. 十年级的时候
[01:23] You got Truth or Dared into a closet with the girl. 你们俩跑到一个衣柜里玩大冒险
[01:25] That was literally, seven minutes in heaven. 确切地说是天堂七分钟
[01:28] When we got out of that closet, 当我们从衣柜里出来
[01:30] she told everyone at the party that I was… 她跟在场的人说我是
[01:32] – An amazing kisser. – An amazing kisser. -接吻高手 -接吻高手
[01:33] She did! 她确实说了
[01:34] But, you didn’t kiss her. 可是 你都没有吻她
[01:36] You spent seven minutes 整整七分钟
[01:37] shitting your pants and not making a move. 你吓得动都不敢动
[01:38] I know, that’s what makes her so fucking awesome. 我知道自己逊毙了 她镇定得很
[01:40] When I got out of the closet, 从衣柜出来之后
[01:41] everyone started ragging on me for choking. 大家都在取笑我
[01:43] She lied and said I was an amazing kisser. 她就撒谎说我是个接吻高手
[01:45] – Pretty stellar move, huh. – To the max. -绝对演技派 -影后级别的
[01:48] Oh my god. I’ve been hearing 我的妈呀 这事
[01:49] this story since we shared our mothers uterus. 你还要说多久啊
[01:51] Oh, and by the way, 顺便问一句
[01:52] did you have the balls to ask her out after that? 那之后你有胆子约她吗
[01:55] I can’t remember… 没有…
[01:55] No, but only because I never had my “In”. 那是因为我没有机会
[01:58] – Don’t do this! – Don’t do this! -别学我说话 -别学我说话
[02:01] – Come on. – Come on.. -拜托 -拜托…
[02:02] How do you always know what I’m gonna say? 你怎么总是知道我要说什么
[02:03] – Fuck! – Fuck! -靠 -靠
[02:04] You guys are really freaking me out with the twins shit. 龙凤胎的心有灵犀好可怕
[02:06] Watch and learn brother. I’m going in. 学着点吧 兄弟 看我怎么泡妞
[02:09] Eye of the tiger, buddy. 眼神要有气势 兄弟
[02:11] I tiger. 绝对到位
[02:15] – Don’t like how this looks. – No, no good. -我看没戏 -肯定没戏
[02:22] So uh, so you like uh, music? 你喜欢听音乐吗
[02:26] I hate it! 非常讨厌
[02:28] Swing and a miss. 没戏了
[02:32] Oh, not the book Barry. 别来书那招 巴里
[02:34] No, no. not the art of war. oh god. 不 不 别提孙子兵法 天哪
[02:35] You ever read Sun Tzu’s “Art of War”? 你读过孙膑写的《孙子兵法》吗
[02:38] I have. It’s amazing. 我这有一本 真是本好书
[02:42] Give you my number. 给你我的电话号码
[02:44] I’ll loan it to you. 这本书就借给你了
[02:46] Get back to me, at a later date, of your choosing. 等你有空再还给我
[02:48] And we’ll have, I don’t know, a bottle of chilled white Zin. 咱们还可以一起喝点津芬德尔白葡萄酒
[03:08] I’m free on uh, Saturday. 我星期六有空
[03:11] Call me. 打给我
[04:13] Ronald Reagan: “Win one for the Gipper”. [罗纳德·里根]”为了吉佩 赢一次”
[04:34] – Hey Tori. – Hey guys. -好啊 多莉 -你们好
[04:45] Whew. this humpback whale just swims right by me, right. 一只座头鲸正从我身边游过
[04:48] I’ve never felt so scared in my life. 我这辈子都没这么害怕过
[04:51] That’s when it hit me. 太刺激了
[04:52] This is what I want to do with my life. 这就是我这辈子想做的事情
[04:54] This is what I want others to see. 我想让别人看看
[04:56] That’s why the second I got back to LA… 这就是为什么我一回到洛杉矶…
[04:59] boom… opened Mint Travel. 就开了家薄荷旅行社
[05:01] Wait, you own it? 什么 你是老板
[05:03] Yeah dude. 没错 伙计
[05:03] Went to the bank, got a loan. pieces fell right into place. 去银行借了笔钱就都搞定了
[05:07] So what about you, I thought you went to uh… 那你呢 我以为你去了…
[05:09] – MIT! – MIT! -麻省理工 -麻省理工
[05:12] I just graduated. But uh, I hated it. 我刚毕业 其实我不喜欢那学校
[05:14] Yeah it was all like, theory and machines… 教的全都是很死板的机械原理
[05:16] I was on this one way highway… 就好比一条单行道
[05:18] I was like… 我…
[05:19] You know… rest stop, please. 停在了休息的地方
[05:22] So this is a rest stop? 这里就是你休息的地方吗
[05:24] Oh yeah. this is totally temporary. 没错 这个工作干不了几天的
[05:27] You know what you should do? you should travel. 知道你该做什么吗 旅行去吧
[05:30] See the world. find your hump-back whale. 环游世界 寻找你的座头鲸
[05:33] You come see me, ok? 记得来找我 好吗
[05:35] Seriously, it’s the slow season right now. 说真的 现在是淡季
[05:37] Everbody’s at work or school. 大多数人都忙着上班或者上学
[05:39] Perfect time for Matt to shine. 正是你去享受的绝佳时间
[05:42] You take care man. 保重 哥们
[06:48] – Excuse me. – Oh, I’m sorry. -麻烦让一下 -不好意思
[06:56] Hey, don’t I know you? 我们认识吗
[06:58] Well I don’t think so. 不认识吧
[07:00] No, I do. I know you from somewhere. 不 咱们一定在什么地方见过
[07:04] – Oh, you went to Sherman, didn’t you. – I did! -谢尔曼高中毕业的吧 对吗 -没错
[07:07] That must be it. 我想起来了
[07:07] Yeah, me too! 没错 咱们是校友
[07:09] – Oh weird. – I actually think -奇怪 -说真的
[07:10] you were in my homeroom. 咱俩是同班同学吧
[07:10] What? 什么
[07:12] Yeah, you were the really smart kid. 没错 那时你学习超级棒
[07:15] You won the attendance award… every year. 每年的全勤奖都是你的
[07:19] Yeah. 没错
[07:20] – It’s me, Tori. – Matt Franklin. -我是多莉 -麦特·富兰克林
[07:22] I knew I knew you from somewhere… cool! 我就说咱们肯定认识
[07:27] So… er… ah… what are you up to? 那…你现在做什么
[07:31] I went to Duke and I graduated, with honors. 之后我考进了杜克大学 毕业成绩也很优秀
[07:35] Yeah. and then I got awarded this internship at Drexel Burnham. 之后就去了德崇证券公司实习
[07:39] So, I moved back. 所以我就搬回来了
[07:41] Oh, it’s an investment bank. 那是家投资银行
[07:42] I know what it is. 我知道
[07:43] Oh, I didn’t mean to… 我没别的意思…
[07:45] No no, it’s fine. 不不 没事
[07:46] I’m in the same business, so. 我也是做这行的
[07:48] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[07:50] Where do you work? 你在哪工作
[07:52] I’m at Goldman Sachs. 在高盛投资公司
[07:54] Oh that’s funny. 真的吗
[07:54] I didn’t know they had an office in Los Angeles. 我都不知道他们在洛杉矶也有分公司
[07:59] I know, that’s weird. 我也觉得奇怪
[08:03] A lot of people don’t. 很多人都不知道
[08:05] I’m in Japanese takeovers. 我在做日本方面的收购项目
[08:09] So, are you going to Kyle Masterson’s party tonight? 今晚你要去凯尔·麦特森举行的派对吗
[08:13] Uh, I don’t know… 还没决定…
[08:15] Oh. You should totally go. It was pretty good last year. 你去吧 去年的派对就很有意思
[08:18] Word is, someones gonna ride the “Ball” Tonight. 据说 今晚有人要挑战那个球了
[08:23] Where are they? 店员哪儿去了
[08:25] Weird. 奇怪
[08:30] You know what. Just take it. Yup just take it. 要不这样 你拿走吧 直接拿走
[08:32] There we go. I’ll pay for it when this jackass gets back. 拿走吧 等那些白痴回来我帮你付吧
[08:36] Great! Thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[08:38] So maybe I’ll see you tonight… Terry? 那今晚见…你叫特莉对吗
[08:42] – Tori. – Right… Tori… sorry. -多莉 -对…多莉…抱歉
[08:54] Barry Nathan. 巴里·内森
[08:55] Dude, you will not believe who was just in here, 哥们 你绝对想不到谁来过了
[08:57] Tori Frederking. 多莉·弗雷德金
[08:59] Bottom line it for me. 说重点
[09:01] I think she was flirting with me. 她跟我眉来眼去的
[09:02] I honestly got that vibe. 我被电晕了
[09:04] That’s highly unlikely. 坚决不可能
[09:05] Can you do better for me boss? 能给最低价吗 老板
[09:06] She said I should totally go to 她约我去参加
[09:08] Kyle Masterson’s party tonight. 凯尔·麦特森的派对
[09:10] This is it. I finally have my “In”. 机会终于来了 我等到了
[09:12] – Ah, I see. – We’re going to that party! -我明白了 -我们必须去参加那个派对
[09:14] I’m finally getting her phone number. 而且我还要拿到她的电话号码
[09:16] – Yeah. that’s all you got for me? – Oh yeah, -是吗 就只有这样吗 -没错
[09:18] what do you know about investment banking? 你对投行了解吗
[09:20] Nothing. 一无所知
[09:21] – Currencies? – Nothing? -外汇呢 -什么折扣都不给吗
[09:23] That’s not acceptable! 太让人无法接受了
[09:25] You’ve got to bend a bit more here boss. 你得打点折 老板
[09:28] This guy just had another baby. 这个人家里又要有小孩了
[09:30] Oh, you’re trying to close a sale. 你在卖车是吧
[09:31] Vagina, vagina, vagina… 阴道 阴道 阴道…
[09:35] Good luck. we’ll pick you up at 5:00. 祝你好运 五点我们去接你
[09:37] Fine. no, I will! 好 不 我会给他打折的
[09:39] I’ll take it out of my own god damn salary! 我他妈的从自己的薪水里扣
[09:41] Fine. no, thank you! 很好 不 谢谢你
[09:43] It’s a pleasure. such a fucking pleasure. 我很荣幸 我他妈的太荣幸了
[09:48] I’m sorry that you had to witness that. 很抱歉让你看到这一幕
[09:51] Steven. That bastards not gonna budge. 史蒂文 那个混蛋不会让步了
[09:54] But um, off the top of my head, this is what I’m gonna do. 不过我个人决定让步
[09:57] I’m gonna knock 3 grand off. 再优惠你三千吧
[10:03] Your boss is standing right behind you. 你老板就在你后面了
[10:07] And I’m not buying your bullshit… Barry! or a sedan. 别想忽悠我 巴里 车我不买了
[10:24] Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. 我去 我去 我勒个去
[10:38] You know what?! 知道吗
[10:40] I gave up college for you bastards. 为了你们这些混蛋 老子连大学都没读
[10:49] Oh shit. 该死
[10:51] Start the engine. 快发动引擎
[10:55] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[10:59] Somebody’s gonna ride the “Ball” Tonight. 爸爸 今晚有人会挑战那个球
[11:03] Darling, nobody rode that thing when I was a kid. 亲爱的 我小时候都没人敢碰那个玩意
[11:05] And nobody’s gonna ride it tonight. 今晚也不会有人去坐
[11:08] How’s your dad doing, Barry? 你父亲还好吗 巴里
[11:10] Well, his parole got pushed back about six months, 他的假释又被延期了半年
[11:12] so he’s pretty upset about that. 所以他挺不开心的
[11:15] I still don’t understand why they let you go. 我还是没明白他们为什么解雇你
[11:20] 7 years of my life, Libby. 七年了 利比
[11:22] They stole my youth. 我的青春都浪费在那了
[11:24] Look at it this way, Barry. at least you went for it. 你要这么想 巴里 起码你努力过
[11:28] You realized a goal. 为实现理想努力过
[11:29] You rolled up your sleeves and you applied yourself. 你撸起袖子拼过
[11:33] Well I see the traditional evenings torture is in full swing. 雷打不动的洗脑又开始了
[11:37] Matthew, we had a deal. 马修 我们说好的
[11:40] You said just give me the summer to figure things out. 你说过了这个夏天就能想清楚
[11:42] Well guess what. The summers over! 拜托 夏天已经过去了
[11:44] I want to hear your plan. 我想听听你的计划
[11:46] Dad, I guess my plan is to keep working at 爸爸 我的打算就是在阳光海岸工作
[11:49] Suncoast until I figure out what I really want to do with my life. 直到我想明白自己这辈子真正想做的事
[11:53] Why don’t you just get 你想明白之前
[11:53] an engineering job until you figure it out? 为什么不找一份工程类的工作呢
[11:55] Honey, we just think you have such potential. 亲爱的 我们觉得你很有这方面的天赋
[11:58] You could be anything. 你无所不能
[12:00] You could be an astronaut. 当宇航员都没问题
[12:02] Oh, problem solved. I’ll just be an astronaut. 问题解决了 我就当个宇航员吧
[12:07] Matthew, I didn’t give a quarter 马修 我花了这么多钱让你读麻省理工
[12:09] of my savings to MIT so you could work at the mall. 可不是为了让你去音像店工作的
[12:13] I’ll see you all in the morning. I gotta go to work. 明早见吧 我得去上班了
[12:17] Matt! 麦特
[12:20] – Are you OK? – I applied to Cambridge for my masters. -有什么事吗 -我收到剑桥的回复了
[12:24] Holy shit! You finally did it. 天哪 你还是申请了
[12:26] I don’t wanna open it. 我不想打开它
[12:27] – Why not? – Because I’m scared, dip shit. -干吗不打开 -因为我害怕 笨蛋
[12:30] Oh… want me to open it? 要我帮你打开吗
[12:32] No! Matt, no! Knock it off! 不要 麦特 别打开
[12:34] Don’t. 别打开
[12:36] Wendy, you’re going to England. 温蒂 你要去英国了
[12:40] I don’t know. I don’t even know if I’d go. 我不知道 我都不知道自己要不要去
[12:42] Why? 为什么
[12:43] I don’t know if Kyle would come or not. 我不知道凯尔会不会去
[12:45] We took possession of the condo on Tuesday… 周二我们刚刚拥有了新的公寓
[12:48] I mean look, he’ll visit. 我觉得吧 他可以去看你
[12:50] He needs to experience a new language. open it! 他也得出国见识见识 快打开
[12:55] I just applied to see if I could get in. 我申请读研就是想检验自己的能力
[12:59] Okay, Wendy, 好吧 温蒂
[13:00] you know that I hate giving you compliments, right? 我很少表扬你 对吗
[13:05] I’ve read your short stories.they’re amazing. 我看过你写的短篇小说 非常好
[13:09] I know. 我知道
[13:11] Open it, open it, open it. 快打开 快打开 快打开
[13:15] Fuckin open it! 快他妈打开
[13:16] – No! – Ok! -不要 -好吧
[13:18] No I’m not going to. no, not now. 我现在不想看
[13:20] No, I just want to have fun tonight. 今晚只想开开心心的
[13:21] Matt? don’t tell anyone, promise! 麦特 答应我别跟别人说
[13:25] You can trust me. I’m a Goldman Sachs man. 你要相信我 我可是高盛先生
[13:29] Good luck with that… 那祝你好运…
[13:37] Ok, here we go. 好了 来
[13:38] Nelson Mandela, [多莉的英雄是]纳尔逊·曼德拉
[13:39] Purple Rain, [最喜欢的专辑是]紫色雨
[13:41] windsurfing. [最喜欢的经历是]学习风帆冲浪
[13:42] – Windsurfing? – Windsurfing? -风帆冲浪吗 -风帆冲浪吗
[13:42] 多莉·弗雷德金 最有可能成名 谢谢这一年
[13:45] What am I doing? 我在干什么
[13:50] I’ll never get this girl. 我没戏了
[13:54] I don’t wanna hear that talk tonight. ok? 今晚我不想听到这些好吗
[13:57] How long do I know you? 我们认识多久了
[13:58] – Since 5th grade. – Since 5th grade, right? -从五年级就认识了 -五年级 对吧
[14:02] You’re whipping it real good now. 小伙子像模像样的
[14:04] Look at you. you’re the smartest guy I know. 看看你 我认识的人里你最聪明
[14:07] The acne is all cleared up. 脸上的痘痘也都没了
[14:12] Hey, you’ve had sex now. 三垒都上了
[14:17] I’m gonna be with you, every step of the way. 人生的每一个阶段 我都会一直陪着你
[14:20] You’re gonna do this, Matt! 你能行的 麦特
[14:22] And you’re gonna do it well. 别让我失望
[14:25] You’re gonna get this broad’s number. 跟这个姑娘要电话号码
[14:28] Hey, great work today guy, alright. 今天干得不错 很好
[14:30] Thank you very much. good job today. 非常感谢 干得不错
[14:32] Appreciate it. Bien. Mucho! 谢谢 比恩 马乔
[14:35] Hey, Kyle. 凯尔
[14:37] Get these lights on. Let’s see what this looks like. 把灯打开 看看效果
[14:38] Hey, watch. I’m gonna school this bitch, man. 看着 我要教训教训这小子
[14:40] Guys. get a beer. You’re off the clock. 大家去喝酒吧 你们可以收工了
[14:41] Hang out. Good job today. 放松 今天干得好
[14:42] Stellar! that’s exactly what I’m talking about. 漂亮 就是我要的效果
[14:46] We having a party here or what. 拜托咱们是在搞派对好不好
[14:48] Play that fuckin music, white boy. 臭小子赶紧放音乐啊
[15:02] Oh, if I didn’t have a cast on, 要不是我胳膊上了石膏
[15:03] I’d school you little bitches. 一定给你们俩点颜色瞧瞧
[15:49] Oh shit! I can’t show up in this car. 我靠 怎么能开这种车出来
[15:52] Why not? 为什么不能
[15:53] Uh, the Frederking does not roll in a kumquat. 弗雷德金不喜欢金桔色的车
[16:00] That’s my graduation Bottle from MIT. 那是我的麻省理工毕业纪念酒
[16:03] Come on, I was saving that for something special. 拜托 我想留到重要的时刻再喝的
[16:06] It’s kinda special that 此时此刻很重要
[16:08] I’ve never drunk this much, this fast before. 我从来没有一口气喝这么多酒
[16:11] Hey, listen. you will get through this. 听我说 一切都会过去的
[16:15] I got fired today, ok? fired. 我今天被炒了好吗 炒鱿鱼了
[16:20] I didn’t go to screw all day and 我不像你们这对龙凤胎
[16:22] drink all night college, like you twin bastards did. 上过白天乱搞晚上酗酒的大学
[16:26] Tonight I’m catching up. 今晚我要赶上潮流
[16:30] – Take a right at these lights up here. – Why? -前面的灯那儿右转 -为什么
[16:34] Take a right! I’m sorry. 向右转 抱歉
[16:47] I’m having no part of this. 你们俩的事别扯上我
[16:49] Yeah Barry, I’m a little fuzzy on how we’re gonna get away with this. 对啊 巴里 咱们怎么脱身呢
[16:54] I have a set of keys. I know all the alarm codes. 我有钥匙 门禁密码我也知道
[16:58] It’s almost perfectly legitimate. 应该万无一失
[17:01] Almost. 差不多吧
[17:04] You just honk the horn if anything shows up. 你留在这儿 有事就按喇叭
[17:06] Roger that. 收到
[17:21] Listen Barry. 听着 巴里
[17:22] We really don’t want to spend tonight in the LA county jail… 今晚我真的不想在洛杉矶郡监狱度过
[17:25] Giving some white supremacist a crying blow job. 含泪给白人至上主义者口交
[17:28] That’s not gonna happen, Matt. There’s no way you’d cry. 不会的 麦特 你不会哭的
[17:33] Look! 听我说
[17:34] Mike the prick bastard sales manager 麦克这个混蛋销售经理把奔驰560SL
[17:36] keeps the keys to the 560SL in his prick bastard desk. 的钥匙放在他办公室的抽屉里
[17:42] C’mon, c’mon, c’mon. 快点 拜托 快点
[17:45] I don’t know ?? 这样不好吧
[17:47] We’re gonna bring it back later, 完事了我们会把它送回来
[17:48] nobody’s gonna know the difference, okay. 没人会发觉的 好吗
[17:49] I don’t know. What if someone sees us? 不好吧 要是有人看见我们呢
[17:51] I think there might be security cameras. 那边可能装了摄像头
[17:52] Matt, stop thinking. Ok, we’ll just do it. 麦特 别犹豫了 赶紧动手吧
[17:56] – Shut off the alarm. – No problem. -先去解锁 -没问题
[18:12] Fuck! 操
[18:15] They changed the alarm codes, man. 他们改了密码 哥们
[18:16] Those bastards didn’t trust me. 那些混蛋不相信我
[18:18] I wonder why. 这是为什么呢
[18:27] Oh my god. holy fuck! this is great! 噢 天哪 这下完蛋了
[18:42] – You pussy! get back in the game! – C’mon. -你个缩头乌龟 快回去 -靠
[19:04] What the hell is he doing? 他到底在搞什么
[19:19] Test drive? 要不要试试车
[19:33] – Holy shit! – Stole a car! we stole a car! -我靠 -我们居然偷了辆奔驰
[19:39] Unbelievable. 太不可思议了
[19:45] I’ve never driven the 560SL before, Matt. 我从来没开过这车 麦特
[19:51] They never let me. 他们不让我开
[19:54] Man… maybe you should take it back. 哥们…还是开回去吧
[19:58] No. you need this car tonight, Matt. 不 今晚你需要这辆车 麦特
[20:02] You need this car tonight. 今晚你需要这辆车
[20:08] – Doreen! – What’s up? -多琳 -你好吗
[20:10] Tell ’em where you from. 告诉他们你从哪儿来的
[20:11] Straight outta compton 径直离开康普顿
[20:12] Another crazy-ass Nigga 又一个疯子黑鬼
[20:14] More punks I smoke, yo, my rep gets bigger 火药味儿闻得多了 我名号无人不晓
[20:16] I’m a bad mutha fucka and you know this 我他妈是个混蛋 而这你都知道
[20:18] But the pussy ass niggas won’t show this 但是娘泡黑鬼他们才会扭捏躲闪
[20:20] But I don’t give a fuck, I’ma make my snaps 我却不在乎 我可以自己下决断
[20:23] If not from the records to jack in 要是明文规定里没有禁止
[20:25] and craps like burglary, the definition is jackin’ 盗窃那种废话 被定义成拿走
[20:28] But when I’m illegally armed, it’s called packin’ 可当我非法武装 被叫作包装
[20:30] Crazy mutha fucka from the street 街上的混蛋
[20:38] Oh my god… 天哪
[20:45] Think your prick bastard boss keeps a comb in here? 你的混蛋老板车里有梳子吗
[20:52] Holy… 见鬼…
[20:56] Are you stupid? 你傻疯啦
[21:03] – What is that finger thing? – I don’t know. -你的手在干吗 -我不知道
[21:09] – Tastes like aspirin. – My tongue is numb. -味道像阿司匹林 -我舌头麻了
[21:14] Holy shit, Barry. that was awesome. 巴里 你太了不起了
[21:22] My god! 我的天
[21:30] – Sunshine! – Hammers! -阳光 -西服裤
[21:34] Hey, how’s it going ?? 感觉怎么样
[21:37] Did you two manage to fuck each other yet? 你们俩的互捅菊花计划怎么样了
[21:41] – What? – What? -什么 -什么
[21:42] Oh shit, Matt. Matt Franklin. 嘿 麦特 麦特·富兰克林
[21:45] And uh, your buddy your always hanging out with. 还有 你们哥俩老是一起玩
[21:48] What’s up. you never makes these things, man. 什么风把你吹来了 哥们
[21:50] So that’s the “Ball”. 这就是传说中的”球”
[21:52] In person, live, via satellite. 货真价实 还能连接卫星呢
[21:55] – You know it’s not via anything, right? – Yeah, I get the point. -这是什么玩意啊 -嗯 了解
[21:58] I don’t think he knows what “Via” means. 他都不懂卫星是怎么连接的吧
[22:00] Yeah fuck you. 闭嘴吧
[22:02] Wendy get up here. C’mon baby. 温蒂 快上来吧
[22:04] Get your hot ass up here and give me a kiss. 别傻站着了 过来亲亲
[22:07] Be careful. 小心点啊
[22:11] Oh, sorry. 对不起
[22:13] Ok Matt. share with everybody. 麦特 说什么呢 跟大伙说说
[22:16] – Nothing. – Go ahead. what? what were you saying? -没什么 -说啊 你想说什么
[22:18] This looks suicidal, man. 玩这个跟自杀差不多吧 哥们
[22:20] C’mon. You just don’t like it 得了吧 你不喜欢它
[22:21] cause the ball represents “Balls” which you don’t have. 是因为没有真枪实”蛋”吧
[22:24] Kyle. 凯尔
[22:25] – Oh, is this one of those “Metaphors”? – Matt! -你是在暗示我什么吗 -麦特
[22:29] Wendy, no. I got this one. 温迪 没关系 我懂
[22:31] Yeah, yeah, it’s a metaphor. 没错 哥是暗示了
[22:33] So the “Ball” Is… Balls! 这就是个球
[22:40] Good one. 不错
[22:45] – This is… – That is a metaphor. I totally got him. -这是 -暗示而已 给他个下马威
[23:16] Oh my God. exclamation point! Matt Franklin. 哦 天啊 麦特·富兰克林居然来了
[23:23] Do not go anywhere. 休想跑出我的手掌心
[23:34] Nice shades, asshole! 眼镜挺潮啊 臭小子
[23:38] No sign of the Frederking. 没有看到弗雷德金啊
[23:43] Man I feel like I’m in 10th grade again. 我感觉自己又回到10年级了
[23:45] I’m gonna put these on ice. 我先去把酒冰镇一下
[23:49] Hey Franklin. 嘿 富兰克林
[23:51] – Down here Hans Solo. – Ah, fuck! -我在这儿呢 -我操
[23:54] Carlos, what happened to you? 卡洛斯 你怎么了
[23:55] 67 times 365? 67乘365得多少
[23:57] – You’re in a wheelchair. – Answer! -你怎么在轮椅上 -回答我
[23:59] Uh… 24455. what’s up? 24455 到底出什么事了
[24:02] I’ve been really lazy. Just kidding. 我懒得走 开个玩笑
[24:04] I got hit by a drunk driver right after graduation, but… 毕业之后我遭遇了酒驾
[24:06] “Don’t cry for me Argentina” It’s not so bad, 也算是因祸得福吧
[24:08] I get better parking, tons of pussy. 停车位比以前好找了 女人也不缺
[24:10] I mean I have stronger opinions about hills now but, whatever. 就是坐着轮椅不能爬山 无所谓了
[24:13] So what have you doing, building jet packs? 你在做什么 制造喷气背包
[24:15] Uh, no, I work at Goldman Sachs. 没有 我在高盛工作
[24:18] No you don’t! no way you work there! 不可能 你别瞎扯了
[24:19] No I do. I work in Asian takeovers. 我没有 我主要负责亚洲地区的收购工作
[24:22] That’s funny, cause you know where I work? Goldman fucking Sachs. 真有意思 你知道我在哪吗 就是高盛
[24:26] – You don’t work there! – You work at Goldman Sachs? -你根本不在高盛 -你在高盛
[24:28] You bet your legs I do. 我发誓
[24:30] Think I’m gonna let this shit hold me back? 你觉得我身残智也残了吗
[24:32] You don’t need to walk to speculate currencies. 炒汇又不用走路
[24:34] I said “You don’t need to walk to speculate currencies”! 我说了做炒汇的不用走路
[24:38] I’m doing what I want. I’m following my dream. 我在做我想做的事 我在追随我的梦想
[24:40] – Eat it. – I thought you wanted to play baseball! -并实现它 -我以为你的梦想是去打棒球
[24:43] – Fuck you, Franklin! – Ah, look. Do you know Tori Frederking? -去你的 富兰克林 -你认识多莉·弗雷德金吗
[24:47] Yeah, I know her. 认识
[24:48] Well if you see her, could you show her this… … 好吧 你要看见她的话 给她这个
[24:51] and tell her I work at Goldman Sachs. 顺便告诉她我也在高盛上班好吗
[24:52] Wow, that’s pathetic dude. 哇哦 可怜的家伙
[24:55] Probably not gonna work either. we don’t have an LA office. 不会有人信吧 高盛在洛杉矶没有分部
[24:57] Everybody knows that, who has half a sack. Spelled with a “K”. 圈内人都知道 做人要厚道
[25:00] – Well just don’t rat me out. – Yeah I’ll think about it. -别揭穿我 -好吧我会考虑的
[25:03] If I’m not gettin laid. 如果我没泡到妞儿的话
[25:04] When I’m gettin laid I don’t think about much else. 有妞儿了就顾不过来了
[25:06] Anyway, kinda gettin bummed out talking to you. 和你聊天真是浪费时间
[25:09] what do you do, anyway? 那你到底在做什么呢
[25:10] I thought you went to MIT. 我以为你去麻省理工了
[25:11] I work at Suncoast video. 我在阳光海滩音像店工作
[25:13] Wow… Congratulations? Mom and dad must be psyched. 开心吗 你爸妈一定很失望吧
[25:19] I’m gonna get outta here. Check this out, “Moon walk”. 我先闪了 看我的太空步
[25:22] Will you guys move. I’m trying to fucking party here. 你们能让开点吗 别碍老子的事
[25:26] And it’s Kyles crazy grandma, 凯尔的疯奶奶站在那边说
[25:29] standing there. And she says, listen to this… 你们听着
[25:31] I can’t tell if your fucking or drowning. 不管你们是在做爱还是要淹死了
[25:34] But neither one is letting me get any sleep. 都已经影响我休息了
[25:38] So embarrassing. 好丢人啊
[25:40] So, uh, the next day, my dad pulls me aside… 第二天 我爸把我叫到一边
[25:44] …and he offers to help with the down payment on a condo. 他给了我一笔买公寓首付的钱
[25:46] Yeah, so I guess we screwed ourselves into the market. 稀里糊涂成为有房一族了
[25:54] Literally. 差不多吧
[26:00] Yeah, anyway so we’re moving in on Tuesday, 我们星期二就要搬过去了
[26:03] and… but it’s great cause there’s a hot tub… 那房子不错 还有个大浴缸
[26:22] Hi. I can’t handle this right now. I want to do some of the coke. 我受不了了 给我来点可卡因
[26:26] What do you mean you can’t handle this? 你受不了什么了
[26:28] I want to do the coke! 我想要吸可卡因
[26:29] No, what can’t you handle? 不 我是问你受不了什么了
[26:31] Not doing the coke! 没有可卡因抽
[26:32] Ok, Barry, we’re not cocaine people. 巴里 我们不是瘾君子
[26:35] A, My dad’s a cop. B, I’m defining my gray area… 首先 我爸是警察 其次 我认为
[26:39] …which I’m pretty sure doesn’t include hard narcotics. 我再颓废也不会碰毒品的
[26:42] – Give me the bag. – No. -给我 -不
[26:44] Give me the bag or you don’t get the car keys. 不给我就别想要车钥匙
[26:49] Okay, just take it easy “Scarf ace.” 好吧 别吸过量
[26:53] This one here is an alarm… 这是车钥匙
[27:37] – Tori Frederking? – Rick Herrington. Oh my god. -多莉·弗雷德金 -瑞克·赫林顿 天哪
[27:41] – How are you? – I’m good… wow… oh. -最近怎么样 -还好
[27:50] Hey, how are you? 你怎么样
[27:54] What’s up man? good to see you. 最近怎么样 见到你很高兴
[27:57] Dude and I we’re just packing up. moving in together next week. 我俩正收拾东西呢 下星期搬到一起住
[28:01] – We got a condo. – Yeah, baby tell them the story. -我们买了套公寓 -恩 跟他们说说
[28:04] We’re here 4th of July. 7月4号那天家里来了很多人
[28:06] My family always has the big party here, 我们家总搞派对
[28:07] and the house is packed with relatives and so there’s no place for us too… 亲戚们都来了 我们都没地方亲热了
[28:11] – I know. – You know? -嗯 -你知道?
[28:13] So we come down to the pool, 于是我们就跑到游泳池里
[28:15] where it’s always kinda quiet, right. 那儿很安静的
[28:17] You know, getting into it, water splashing… 跳进去的时候 水都溅出来了
[28:20] So embarrassing. 好尴尬啊
[28:22] A flotation ring hits me in the head. 突然有个救生圈砸到我头上了
[28:25] And I’m like mid pump, its like… what? 我就像一个水泵
[28:27] And I look and it’s my crazy grandmother and she says to me… 原来是我奶奶 她说
[28:32] …I can’t tell if you’re fucking or drowning, 我不知道你在做爱还是要淹死了
[28:35] but neither one is letting us get any sleep. 都已经影响我休息了
[28:38] Next day, dad pulls us aside and 第二天 我爸爸把我们叫到一边
[28:39] offers to help with a down payment on the condo. 给了我一笔买公寓首付的钱
[28:41] Yeah so I guess we screwed ourselves into the market. 我们稀里糊涂得就成有房一族了
[28:53] That’s good. 很有意思
[28:54] Hey, um, Matt you remember Tori. 嘿 麦特你还记得多莉吧
[28:57] Whoa, yes… weird. 哇 是啊 真巧
[28:59] How’s it going? Mark? 你好 马克
[29:03] Very funny. 真有意思
[29:05] It’s Matt. 我叫麦特
[29:09] Is my name. 我名字
[29:14] So, high school again, huh? freaky deeky. 感觉又回到高中时代了 没穿越吧
[29:20] How’s that? 然后呢
[29:27] Wow, this breeze is great. 今晚的风真舒服
[29:31] It’s like, wind surfing weather, you know. 适合冲浪
[29:35] I tell you, I’d love to be out on my board tonight. 今晚真想去冲浪
[29:38] – You’re into wind surfing? – Hell yeah! -你很喜欢冲浪 -是啊
[29:43] – Big time, you? – No, I’m not! -非常喜欢 你呢 -我不喜欢
[29:47] – Really? – No! -真的 -不喜欢
[29:51] Yeah, no, well… cause wind?! fuck that! 呃 是风的原因吗 见鬼
[29:57] Um, I should probably go check 我去那边看看
[29:59] to make sure we’re not running out of soda, inside. 苏打水还够不够
[30:03] – So I’ll see you guys later. – Good seeing you. -一会见 -再见啦
[30:07] See ya. 再见
[30:11] – You know it’s funny… – Hey, you ever find yourself in Paris? -你知道吗… -你在巴黎找到自我了吗
[30:18] There’s a lovely bistro right around the corner from the Sorbonne, called the… 巴黎大学附近有家不错的酒馆
[30:23] It’s chevre chaud is impeccable. 那儿的羊干酪简直绝了
[30:31] We are doing cocaine. ok. 哥要吸可卡因了
[30:40] Looks so easy in the movies. 看电影里挺简单的啊
[30:43] Let’s do this. you’re gonna do this, 来吧 开始吧
[30:46] ok. You’re gonna feel unbelievable. 体验飞一般的感觉
[30:50] Nostrils ready. we’re doing this. Ok. 鼻孔已经就位 开始吧
[31:15] Nice! 很好
[31:19] Great. 漂亮
[31:21] I get stuck with a bag of shit. 这他妈的是什么玩意
[31:33] Blammo! 爽歪歪
[32:09] Hey, you’re hot! 嘿 你真性感
[32:14] I’m growling at you! did you hear me. 我跟你说话呢你没听到吗
[32:16] I was growling at you like a lion. 我像狮子一样向你咆哮
[32:17] A lion in the jungle. 丛林之狮
[32:20] I’m Barry. 我是巴里
[32:23] Confirmation, yeah you’re hot! 再说一次 你很性感
[32:26] – What? – Hello. -什么 -你好
[32:32] Show them the ?? 来啊
[32:35] You are tall. But I can still hear you. 你很高 不过不妨碍我们聊天
[32:40] Whoa, you’re gonna hurt somebody man. 你要撞到别人了老兄
[32:41] You’re gonna take someones eye out. 小心别把人家眼球撞出来
[32:44] That guy is my boyfriend. 那家伙是我男朋友
[32:45] Hope he screws better than he dances. 希望他床上功夫比跳舞强
[32:50] Oh shit he’s about to do the splits. 他要劈腿了
[32:52] I can see it in his eyes. there he goes. 我看出来了 要劈腿喽
[32:55] He’s got no testes left. he’s got no testes left. 他的蛋蛋去哪了 他的蛋蛋去哪了
[32:59] Who’s got a watermelon? 谁有西瓜
[33:03] Yo, go find your own date. 你 去找你自己的舞伴去
[33:06] I got my own date. I think that you used to know her. 她就是我的 我以为你知道
[33:18] What’s up? Want to dance? let’s see what you got, boy! 来跳舞啊 拿出你的本事来
[33:29] Take a good look around you. 看看周围
[33:31] Everything changes, but “Nothing” Changes. 一切都变了 没有不变的了
[33:34] Yeah, I hear you brother. 我听着呢
[33:38] So I been getting into this whole wine thing lately. 后来我就一直在和酒打交道
[33:41] Tasting it and talking about it. 品酒 论酒
[33:44] We should go down to my dads boat and uh, do a little sampling. 去我爸的船上玩玩 喝点酒 如何
[33:48] Oh hey… there you are. 嘿 你在那呢
[33:53] Matt, hello? When are you gonna show me that thing? 麦特 你什么时候带我去看那个
[33:59] Right, the uh, waterfall. on the other side of the patio. 哦对 去看瀑布 就在那边
[34:02] I was gonna show you that. 咱们现在就去吧
[34:03] I love waterfalls. I’ll just be back in a bit. 我喜欢瀑布 我一会就回来
[34:12] – How do you like that? – That was awesome. -你们喜欢吗 -弹得太棒了
[34:14] So good. I got goose bumps. 真好听 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
[34:16] – I know. – I love your sweater -了解 -我喜欢你的外套
[34:18] Thank you 谢谢
[34:21] So… 然后呢
[34:23] This waterfall’s… you know… 那个瀑布…
[34:26] There’s no waterfalls. 是不存在的
[34:28] I know. 我知道
[34:32] – Have you seen Niagara? – No I haven’t. Have you? -看见尼亚加拉瀑布吗 -没 你呢
[34:38] No. 没有
[34:41] Hey Tori, uh… 嘿 多莉 呃
[34:45] – Have you… – Hey! Everybody. -你有没有 -嘿 大家听着
[34:48] Barry Nathan and Tyler Jones are having a dance off. 巴瑞·尼顿和泰勒·琼斯在斗舞呢
[34:57] But I am, my ridiculously dressed friend. 朋友们
[34:59] I am in downtown tokyo, I am the samurai dance master… 我是来自东京的武士
[35:02] … and I’m gonna dance your dummy playing ass into the ground. 我要让你输得心服口服
[35:05] Yo, DJ… hit it! DJ 音乐
[35:24] Wow, that’s amazing. 哇 跳得真好
[35:37] That’s all you got? 就这点玩意
[36:28] You had enough? you had enough? 你够了没 你够了没
[36:36] Fuckin a, Barry. 我操牛逼啊 巴里
[36:38] I got you bitch. 臭小子我赢了
[36:47] – C’mon. chill out, alright? – Cool, cool, cool. -好了 冷静点 -冷静 冷静
[36:54] C’mon you guys. we are adults. 好了你们两个 大家都是成年人
[36:56] Fine, fine, fine. It’s over. 好 好 到此为止
[37:00] Don’t do it again, white boy. Here. 别再打了 哥们 过来
[37:03] God damn it, Barry. 真该死 巴里
[37:10] Are you OK? Oh my god she’s choking. 你还好吧 天哪 她噎住了
[37:13] Somebody help her. 快来帮帮她
[37:15] I got her. I got you. Breathe… breathe… 我来帮她 我来帮你 呼气 呼气
[37:19] Get off her. 放下她
[37:22] You’re gonna pull through. 没事的别怕
[37:24] – C’mon! Breathe! – What are you doing? -加油 呼气 -你在做什么
[37:27] – I’m giving you the Heimlich. – I wasn’t choking. she was. -我在帮你啊 -不是我噎到了 是她
[37:43] I’m such a jackass. I’m sorry. 对不起 我就是个笨蛋
[37:47] I suck at this. I’m… I’m… what am I doing? I’m sorry! 我搞砸了 我在做什么 对不起
[37:51] You’re awesome. I’m trying so hard, and I… it’s… 你是女神 我癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉
[37:55] Here’s the thing. You were my high school crush, by the way. 实话说吧 从高中我就开始喜欢你了
[37:58] And I just physically 我刚刚却在这么多人面前
[38:00] assaulted you in front of a bunch of people. 让你难堪
[38:01] I just hit rock bottom. So… don’t mind me. 我完蛋了 别介意
[38:05] – Really? – Oh, yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[38:07] I don’t see how it could get any worse. Nope! Got it! 还能更糟糕点吗 不会了
[38:09] I could ask you to dance and, chuck my drink in your face… 我邀请你跳舞 然后把酒吐到你脸上
[38:14] And twirl you into the fucking wall. I’ll do it. 并把你甩到该死的墙上 我做的出来
[38:18] I’m sorry… I was… 对不起 其实我
[38:22] Oh I love this song! 我喜欢这曲子
[38:27] I love this song. 我喜欢这曲子
[38:31] – Do you wanna… do you wanna dance? – Sure! -你想 想跳舞吗 -当然
[38:34] Are you insured? 你确定
[38:37] I will dance with you if you promise, no twirling. 如果你保证不乱转 我就和你跳
[38:41] Right, I promise. I’ll go slow. 好吧 我保证 我慢慢跳
[39:06] – I was wondering, uh… if I could get your phone… – What? -你能不能把你的号码给我 -什么
[39:11] I was wondering if I could… I could, uh… 我能不能…
[39:17] I could always tell in high school, 上高中的时候我就想告诉你
[39:20] um, that you were gonna land on your feet. 我会一直做你的护身符
[39:27] Ladies and gentlemen, if I could get your attention please. 女士们先生们 大家好
[39:34] First of all I want to say 首先我想说
[39:35] thank you to everybody for chillin with me… 感谢你们能来和我一起度过
[39:37] …on my very last labor day party. 我的最后一个单身派对
[39:43] You know nothings changed it seems like since we graduated. 自从毕业之后大家都没怎么变
[39:46] Trevor, talking to you. 特雷沃 说你呢
[39:47] What’s up with that fucking ear ring, dude? 你那个该死的耳环是怎么回事
[39:51] We are changing, and we’re moving on. 我们长大了 成熟了
[39:53] We’re going our separate ways. 大家都各奔东西了
[39:55] And some of us are going our separate ways… together. 我们中的一些人即将走到一起
[40:00] You all know Wendy. 大家都认识温蒂吧
[40:02] Wendy Franklin here. 这是温蒂·富兰克林
[40:03] – Honey get on up here. – What are you doing? -亲爱的上这来 -你要干什么
[40:05] What is he doing? 他要干什么
[40:11] I think that she is… one hell of a chick. 她是个不错的女孩
[40:15] Because she turned a lump of coal like me into a diamond. 是他把我这样的渣子变成了钻石
[40:22] From all the pressure she put me under. Oh! 她让我充满了压力
[40:27] Oh, wait. There’s something I got here. 等下 我这里有样东西
[40:32] – Oh my god! – Oh my god! -哦 天哪 -哦 天哪
[40:37] Wendy, will you marry me? 温蒂 你愿意嫁给我吗
[40:47] – No! – Hell yeah! -不愿意 -当然
[40:53] Yes, yes I will. 是的 我愿意
[41:22] Oh man, come on! 老兄 悠着点
[41:57] Look, I know everyone’s making fun of you. 我知道大家都在嘲笑你
[41:58] But I just want to say I 但我只是想说
[42:00] really loved what you did out there tonight. 我很喜欢你今晚做的事
[42:02] Who’s making fun of me? 谁在嘲笑我
[42:04] Your dance was cool. It was like anti-dancing. 你跳的很帅 感觉是在示威
[42:12] It was like a big screw you to all them conformist assholes. 你给了那些混蛋上了一课
[42:15] I’m glad you liked it. 我很高兴你能喜欢
[42:16] You didn’t give a shit about any of their shit, you know. 你没有给机会让他们得瑟
[42:20] Did you want to get naked? 你想把衣服脱光吗
[42:23] Wow, that was fast. For me I get naked all the time. 这也太快了 虽然我喜欢裸体
[42:33] Come find me later. 等下过来找我
[42:47] Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? 我能和你说几句话吗
[42:52] I don’t wanna say this, but I really feel… 我不想说这些 但我真的感到
[42:54] Then don’t! 那就别说了
[42:54] Don’t marry him. 别和他结婚
[42:56] – Oh, christ. – The two of you… -上帝啊 -你们两个
[42:59] It’s like you don’t fit. I don’t think he can make you happy. 你们两个不合适 他不能给你幸福
[43:02] Well I already am happy, so your wrong so leave me alone. 我已经很幸福了 你错了 赶紧走吧
[43:05] Then why don’t you open that envelope from Cambridge? 那你为什么看剑桥大学的来信
[43:07] Because I hate rejection. 因为我怕被拒绝
[43:09] Come on. You know you got in! 得了吧 你知道你被录取了
[43:10] And you know he doesn’t want you to go. 你也知道他不想让你走
[43:11] He’s already holding you back. 他已经在拖你后腿了
[43:12] Kyle would support any decision 凯尔会支持我做的任何决定
[43:13] that I wanted to make as long as I was happy. 只要我开心
[43:15] Ok then, why didn’t you tell him you applied? 好吧 那你为什么不告诉他你被录取了
[43:18] I mean he’s gonna be your husband, 他都要成你的丈夫了
[43:19] right? Aren’t you supposed to be honest with him by everything? 你不该对他隐瞒吧
[43:21] Oh you’re lecturing me about honesty, Mister “Goldman Sachs”? 你在给我上诚实课吗 高盛先生
[43:24] The only reason you’re 你说了这么多无非是
[43:25] saying all this stuff is because you’re jealous. 因为你嫉妒
[43:26] You’re jealous that I have a life and you don’t! 你嫉妒我拥有了你想要而没有的生活
[43:28] You’re not gonna have a life. 那是他的生活
[43:29] You’re just supporting Kyle’s life. 你只是他生活中的配角
[43:31] That’s why you said yes, right? 这就是你答应求婚的原因 对吗
[43:33] So it would all be wrapped up in a little bow. 别自欺欺人了
[43:34] Wendy, marriage is a big life decision. 温蒂 婚姻是人生的重大决定
[43:35] Oh, big life decisions? at least I’m making some asshole. 人生重大决定 至少我比某些混蛋强
[43:38] You’re so scared, you can’t choose anything. 你那么懦弱 优柔寡断
[43:41] Not a girl, not a job… anything. 女朋友 工作 你都拿不定主意
[43:43] And you’re just gonna sit there in your little… 你只会活在自己的梦里
[43:45] …smarty pants fantasy bubble, dreaming about… 幻想着不切实际的东西
[43:47] Tori Frederking when you know that she’s unobtainable. 意淫着你不可能到手的多莉·弗雷德金
[43:49] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[43:50] You can’t get her and you know it. 你得不到她 你自己心里明白
[43:52] So there’s really no risk at all, is there? 这样你就不用争取了 对吧
[43:54] It’s bullshit, Matt and you know it! 都是狗屎 麦特 你心里清楚
[43:59] I was wrong. You’re gonna look great in an apron. 好吧 是我错了 你会过得很好的
[44:25] So you know how I’ve always been into fashion. 你知道我是如何一直追随时尚的
[44:27] Well I am in a van to New York. 我坐货车去了纽约
[44:31] – Doesn’t that so blow your mind? – Totally. -你都不惊讶吗 -非常震惊
[44:34] Let’s go to the Drexel party. 我们去德雷克塞尔的派对吧
[44:36] Why are we still hanging out with the Sachs? 咱们怎么还和高盛先生纠缠呢
[44:38] Some of us weren’t offered full time positions. 我们还没找到正式工作呢
[44:40] I have some serious networking to do. 还得去多交际交际呢
[44:42] This is so totally not me, ok. 这根本就不是我的风格 好吧
[44:44] I totally think we can work something out. 我觉得咱们可以出去做点别的
[44:47] Just for tonight. 只是今晚
[44:49] Shelly! 谢莉
[44:50] I gotta go. 我要走了
[44:53] I totally don’t know what I’m talking about. 我完全不知道我在说什么
[45:13] Is that your car? 这是你的车吗
[45:17] This is the so cherry. 这车的颜色真好看
[45:19] You make enough money for a car like this? 你都买得起这种车了
[45:23] Nobody stopped me when I drove it off the lot. 反正我把它开走的时候没人拦着我
[45:27] Matt! Matt! Matt! 麦特 麦特 麦特
[45:34] This is Barry… the dancer. 这是巴里 那个斗舞的
[45:40] So are you guys going to that party in Beverly Hills? 你们去比弗利山庄的派对吗
[45:44] Uh, yeah, we’re thinking about it. you? 考虑考虑 你呢
[45:49] – Well yeah! – Where is that party again? -我去啊 -那个派对在哪儿来着
[45:54] Well you know what. I know the way 我正好知道怎么走
[45:56] so I should just, ride with you. 要不你开车带我过去吧
[45:59] – What? – Oh my god, you slut. -什么 -天哪 你这小贱人
[46:03] Oh my god, you slut. 天哪 你这小贱人
[46:05] Look, you gotta ride with her friends. 你得坐她朋友的车了
[46:07] – Really? ok. – Are you smoking now? -是吗 好啊 -抽烟干吗
[46:12] When it rains it pours. am I right, brother? 瘾头来了挡也挡不住 是吗 老兄
[46:17] Come on, punch it up. punch. and squeeze real tight. 来 击个拳 击拳 然后握紧
[46:22] And then the finger comes up. Bam! 再把手指伸出来
[46:24] – And then you go like this. – Hey, get off me. -然后再这样 -好了 别闹了
[46:29] – Hey, I guess I’m riding with you guys. – Uh, I don’t know. -我和你们一起去吧 -还是不要了
[46:36] I have cocaine on me. 我有可卡因哦
[46:39] Can I ride in the back with you Barry? 不如一起坐后面吧 巴里
[46:44] Well this will be fun. It will be all 那个派对应该挺好玩的
[46:46] bankers at this party, so we will know a ton of people. 派对上都是金融界的 我们能认识很多人
[46:49] Oh, great. 太好了
[47:25] It’s a great night for this, huh? 今晚天气很好啊
[47:31] So this party is at my boss, Pete Bering’s house. 那是我老板皮特·贝令办的派对
[47:35] Unfortunately he’s a bit of a perve. 他很色
[47:39] Swear to god the only reason 我打包票 他之所以聘用我
[47:40] I got offered a full time position at Drexel… 让我在德崇证券上班
[47:42] … is cause he wants to see my boobs. 是因为他想看我的咪咪
[47:44] Really? 真的吗
[47:47] – What about your friends boobs? – Well, he’s already seen them. -那你朋友的呢 -他早看过了
[47:50] Really? Wow! 是吗
[47:52] You see that’s the problem. 这就是问题所在
[47:54] Boob power recedes once revealed. 一旦让他看到我的咪咪 我就被动了
[47:56] He hasn’t and won’t see mine, 他没看过也不会看到我的咪咪
[47:59] so I retain the boob power. 所以我还掌握着咪咪主动权
[48:01] Eye contact, Matt. 往哪儿看呢 麦特
[48:05] You know we always know when you guys look. 我太了解你们男人的想法了
[48:08] – Not always. – No, we do, it’s true! -不一定吧 -是真的
[48:11] Go ahead, give it a shot. I’ll look away. 来吧 试试 我把头转过去
[48:19] Now. 看了吧
[48:20] – That was good. – Pretty good? -好厉害 -厉害吧
[48:26] – Now. – Wow, that’s crazy. -看了吧 -太神奇了
[48:29] I don’t know. I think maybe you’re just getting lucky. 怎么回事 是你运气太好了吧
[48:31] Oh really? try it again, big shot. 是吗 再试一次 来真的
[48:36] – Now. – Wow, that is a gift! -看了吧 -你太神了
[48:38] That’s unbelievable. best of seven? 不可思议啊 不如七局四胜吧
[49:08] Holy shit, did you see that car? 我的神啊 看见那车了吗
[49:39] How are you guys? 你们好吗
[49:48] It’ll cause the stock to rally. 这样的话股市会反弹
[49:49] But I’m worried about them sustaining these margins. 我担心他们越赚越多
[49:52] The rumors about this Russian oil field. 最近关于俄罗斯油田的传闻很多
[49:53] It’s going to happen because it’s got momentum. 这是肯定的事 它有上涨的势头
[49:55] But you can’t put momentum on a balance sheet. 资金负债表里看不出来涨不涨
[49:57] I mean, their numbers are embarrassing. 我是说 他们的资金状况很令人堪忧
[49:59] That’s irrelevant. we’ll float some junk 这无所谓 我们可以发行一些垃圾股
[50:00] and then they can buy a company with a balance sheet… 这样他们就可以买一个资产负债表
[50:02] …that’s not absolute shit. 不那么差的公司了
[50:04] Walter, your not drinking. 沃尔特 你怎么没喝酒
[50:05] I warned you about that. excuse me. 说好要喝的 不好意思
[50:08] – Hello Tori. – Hey Mr. Bering. -你好啊 多莉 -你好 白令先生
[50:10] Hey, it’s Pete. please. 叫我皮特 我正等你呢
[50:11] I was really hoping you’d come. walk with me. Excuse me. 咱们边走边聊 如何
[50:16] – I think Beth’s here. – Didn’t notice. -贝斯也来了吧 -没注意
[50:19] Listen Tori. I was hoping to get your 多莉 我想听听你是怎么看待
[50:21] opinion on the actualities of that Baltic Sterling nonsense. 波罗的海英镑的现状的
[50:26] Would you mind coming upstairs. 能不能上楼去说
[50:28] Take a look at that report. decode it for me. 帮我分析分析报告
[50:31] It’s Pete, right? Pete Bering. 是皮特吗 皮特·白令
[50:35] Matt Franklin. good to see you again. 我是麦特·富兰克林 很高兴又见到你了
[50:39] I’m sorry, have we met? 不好意思 我们之前见过面吗
[50:40] Have we met? 之前见过面吗
[50:49] – Matt’s over at Goldman Sachs. – Guilty, as charged. -麦特在高盛工作 -不敢当 请多多指教
[50:54] So, Matt. who do you work under over there? 麦特 你老板是谁
[50:57] Oh, well… I’m not at liberty to say. 噢 这个我不太方便透露
[51:00] – Why not? – We pride ourselves on being a discreet firm. -为什么 -公司有规定的
[51:03] Our policy is don’t discuss business. 我们的规定是不在公共场合讨论工作的事
[51:05] Really. Matt doesn’t seem like a Goldman Sachs man to me, Tori. 是吗 麦特不像是高盛的人嘛 多莉
[51:09] Most of those blowhards can’t shut up about work. 那些吹牛大王讲起工作来总是滔滔不绝
[51:13] Seriously, Matt, tell me the department, let me do the math. 说真的 麦特 你在哪个部门
[51:16] I know a lot of people over there. 我认识很多你们公司的人
[51:18] – What department? – Yeah Matt. What…do…you…do? -哪个部门嘛 -是啊 麦特 你是做什么的
[51:27] Excuse me. 不好意思
[51:29] Do you guys know Yen? I mean… 日元 你知道吗
[51:34] Say a Yen gets uh transferred from Mr. Nariyada’s bank, in Tokyo… 如果和古田先生星期一从东京的银行
[51:42] …on a Monday and it lands in Rome. 转账1日元到罗马银行
[51:47] So what’s .467 * 32? 那么0.467乘以32
[51:49] 149.5 Lira, right? 就约等于149.5里拉 对吗
[51:53] Wam, Mr. Roma takes that, flips it over to Mr. Queen Elizabeth… 然后又从罗马转到大英帝国
[51:56] …so what’s 149.5 divided by 22.3? 那么149.5除以22.3就等于
[51:58] Six pounds, British Sterling and 78 pence, right? 6英磅78便士是吗
[52:02] Wam! He takes it, flips it over to Mr. USA today before opening bell… 紧接着又在今天开盘前转到美国账户
[52:06] So what’s 6.78 divided by 1.68? 所以6.78除以1.68
[52:08] It’s 3.99 big bad dream bags. 就应该是3.99美元
[52:10] And guess who Mr. Yankee Doodle Dandy 然后美国人又把钱汇给了
[52:12] wires it to over the international date line… Mr. Nariyada. 另一个时区的谷田先生
[52:14] How much is that Yen worth now? 请问1日元现在价值多少
[52:15] 1.012 1.012!
[52:16] 1.2 percent more in one day. 1.2 percent times 365 days… 一天里升值了1.2% 乘以365天
[52:19] … and I’ll do the math. that’s a lot of fuckin blow fish. 我就是计算这个的 棘手得很
[52:24] So that’s what I do, Pete. 我就是做这个的 皮特
[52:28] Currencies, Franklin? 是在聊外汇吗 富兰克林
[52:32] Yeah Carlos. 是啊 卡洛斯
[52:34] You two in the same division? 你们俩一个部门的吗
[52:35] Franklin? Matt? 富兰克林 麦特
[52:42] I’m just fucking with you. Matt’s a star man. 我开玩笑的 麦特可是我们部门的红人
[52:45] It’s like having rain man on the floor. 不爱搭理人
[52:47] Except you can touch him and shit. 除非你去摸他 在他身上拉屎
[52:49] In fact, he just got promoted. 他最近还升职了呢
[52:52] That’s right. I didn’t want to say anything. 是啊 我想低调点的
[52:55] Guy above me got fired. 我的上司被炒了
[52:57] Some girl asked him for a raise and he asked for a hand job. 有个姑娘想升职 他就让那姑娘给他打手枪
[53:00] I guess he’s the one that got the raise, huh. 说不定他就是这样升上去的
[53:04] Sounds like my kind of guy. 有我的风格
[53:07] She took him for about 8 Mil. 她向法庭起诉索赔八百万
[53:11] Supreme Court takes sexual harassment very, very seriously these days. 如今法院对性骚扰 判得非常非常严
[53:15] It’s about time, huh? 还是收敛点吧
[53:18] Yes, yes, it is about time. 是啊是啊 应该的
[53:24] Well. Great meeting you, Matt. I have to go make the rounds. 很高兴认识你 我去那边转转
[53:28] You guys have fun. 你们玩得开心点
[53:31] Holy shit, that was amazing. 天哪 你太牛了
[54:02] Stay cool. sexy redhead. 淡定 红发尤物来了
[54:08] – Trish Anderson. – Barry Nathan. -特里斯·安德森 -巴里·内森
[54:15] Is it snowing? 下雪了吗
[54:19] I think it’s like 65 degrees outside. 外面差不多有65度
[54:23] No I mean are you holding? 我的意思是 你带东西了吗
[54:26] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 带了带了
[54:28] – You want to have fun little? – Yes I do! -想找点乐子吗 -那是当然
[54:34] – Come with me. – Really? Oh my god. -跟我来 -真的吗 天哪
[54:43] Oh my god. 天哪
[54:45] Oops, I did yours. 不好意思 把你的也吸了
[54:50] Jesus christ, man. 我的老天爷
[54:52] it’s my friend Frances. It’s ok though. Isn’t it? 这是我朋友弗朗西斯 自己人
[54:57] Ok, come on in man. 那好 进来吧老兄
[55:00] You want any, future man? 你想来点吗 未来战士
[55:02] Come a little closer, Barry Nathan. 靠近点 巴里·内森
[55:14] Beverly Hills. 比弗利山果然名不虚传
[55:28] Hey Frances, um… do me a favor. 弗朗西斯 帮我个忙
[55:31] Just take yours to go. Ok pal? Just go! 嗑点儿然后就走吧 好吗
[55:35] – Get the hell outta here. – He doesn’t want any of that. -滚出去 -他不吸
[55:38] He doesn’t? 不要吗
[55:40] – What the hell does Frances want? – He wants to watch. -那他要什么 -他想看着咱们
[55:48] He won’t bother us. Just let him watch. 他不会打扰我们的 让他看吧
[55:52] Ok, um… who is this Frances person? 好吧 这个弗朗西斯是何方神圣啊
[55:54] It’s non-negotiable! 你没必要知道
[56:06] I’m going to try this. 来吧
[56:13] What do you think this house cost him? 这房子花了他不少钱吧
[56:15] Drug habit. Kids in therapy. 瘾君子 小孩都有心理问题
[56:18] Hey The view. 小心人多嘴杂
[56:21] But you like it, right? 但你还是喜欢 是吗
[56:24] Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Drexel’s great. 当然 必须的 德崇证券是个好公司
[56:28] It’s a real opportunity for me. 是个求之不得的好机会
[56:30] I’ll get stock options, great benefits. 我有公司股份 福利也好
[56:33] You know it’s really a wonderful… 真是个非常好的…
[56:37] What? 什么
[56:40] I hate it! 我讨厌它
[56:44] I hate my job! 我讨厌我的工作
[56:48] Wow, I’ve never said that out loud before. 我从未大声说过这种话
[56:52] But I do, I hate it. I do! 但这是事实 我真的讨厌它
[56:56] I hate all of this. 我讨厌这一切
[56:57] – Really? – Hate it! -真的吗 -太讨厌了
[56:58] – Gotcha. – Crazy right? -看出来了 -很不可思议吧
[57:01] I just keep thinking, do I really want to do this? 我总是在想 我是真心喜欢这行吗
[57:04] Is this what I want to do with my life? 我的人生难道就这样了吗
[57:06] Is it? 那要怎样呢
[57:07] I do not know, that’s the thing. 我不知道 问题就在这里
[57:09] I’m so confused and I really, really don’t know. 我很困惑 不知何去何从
[57:13] I’m sorry this must sound ridiculous to you. 你肯定觉得这很可笑
[57:16] You’re obviously very smart at your job. 你那么精明能干
[57:19] No, no, Tori. Whoa! 才不是呢 多莉
[57:22] Are you kidding me? I got this thing that I know I’m good at. 你别开玩笑了 我了解自己的长处
[57:25] And everyone in my life… 身边的人都希望
[57:28] …expects me to turn it into a career. 我能利用这一点去找工作
[57:32] I can’t stand it. 我受不了
[57:33] I know. I feel the exact same way every day. 我明白 我能体会你的感受
[57:36] And then there’s no turning back! 没有退路了
[57:37] It’s gonna be like uh, family and mortgage. 诸如成家立业之类的
[57:41] – There’s no way to quit. – Yes! -没有退路 -是啊
[57:42] – It’s a trap! – It’s a trap! -被套住了 -被套住了
[57:49] God, that sounds so messed up. 老天 这真是遭透了
[57:55] Have you ever played the penis game? 你玩过鸡巴游戏吗
[57:59] I’m not prepared to reveal that information, thank you. 我对这个没兴趣 谢谢
[58:03] No, it’s a real game. 不 就是个游戏
[58:05] I say the word “Penis” like really quiet… 我先用很小的声音说鸡巴这个词
[58:07] And then you say it just a little bit louder. 你说的时候声音要比我大
[58:09] Then I say it a little bit louder than that… 然后我的声音要比你大
[58:11] And the first to stop saying it, loses. 谁先停下谁就输
[58:13] Are you ready? Is easy. penis 准备好了吗 这很简单 鸡巴
[58:16] I don’t know… 这…
[58:17] Tori trust me. 多莉相信我
[58:18] There is nothing more fun than a job you don’t give a shit about losing. 这比干那些无聊的工作好玩多了
[58:23] Penis. 鸡巴
[58:26] – Penis. – Penis. -鸡巴 -鸡巴
[58:28] – Penis! – Penis! -鸡巴 -鸡巴
[58:30] – Penis!! – Penis!! -鸡巴 -鸡巴
[58:32] – penis!!! – penis!!! -鸡巴 -鸡巴
[58:38] Let’s call it a tie. 平手
[58:42] Chris, christ, you’re out of control,lady 天哪 你有点过了 女士
[58:45] Yeah, fuck you too! 是啊 你也一样
[58:46] – What? Sorry. – Don’t apologize to me. -什么 不好意思 -别跟我道歉
[58:48] What? You are my child? 你又不是我儿子
[58:50] – Fuck you then. – Yeah, that’s better. -干翻你 -这才像话
[58:54] I’m gonna swallow you whole… son. 我要把你的老二整个儿吞下去
[58:58] If you don’t mind, that would be fantastic. 你愿意的话 求之不得
[59:01] I mean, um… suck my dick… bitch? 我是说 吃我的鸡巴 你个 贱货
[59:08] Yeah. That’s it! 这就对了
[59:18] I’m gonna hit it with you, Barry Nathan. 我要动真格的了 巴里·内森
[59:22] Wait a minute! 等一下
[59:31] Hey, what the hell is he doing? 妈的他在干嘛
[59:33] Oh he’s getting a better angle. 他在找最佳观赏角度
[59:35] – Ok, he can’t come near me! – How close? -好吧 别让他靠近我 -那是多近
[59:37] I don’t want him touching me at all. 我可不想让他碰我
[59:43] Let me outta here! 让我离开这儿
[59:44] What, you don’t like this? 怎么 你不喜欢这样吗
[59:45] Shit no! 当然不
[59:48] You crazy bitch. 你这个疯婆娘
[59:49] Yeah c’mon. Shout at me Barry! 来啊 大点声 巴里
[59:53] I’ll kill you! 我要杀了你
[1:00:01] People… freaky shit! I didn’t go to college, ok! 变态 我没上过大学 行了吧
[1:00:06] You people crossed the line here today! 你们今天玩的过分了
[1:00:08] This is entrapment! No thank you! 这就是个陷阱 多谢你们的好意
[1:00:15] God it’s like, who lives in this neighborhood, right? 去隔壁看看怎么样
[1:00:18] Actually, hang on a sec. 等等
[1:00:24] How do you feel about a little yard hopping? 你喜欢在院子里蹦蹦跳跳吗
[1:00:27] – I don’t know. – C’mon, let’s get out of here. -不知道 -快点 跟我来
[1:00:36] Oh my god! 天哪
[1:00:40] I don’t think anyone’s home. 好像没人在家
[1:00:43] Really? 是吗
[1:00:45] Welcome to your new house. 欢迎来到你的新家
[1:00:47] How are you like this? no one else I work with is this much fun. 你怎么这么有趣 我同事都不如你
[1:00:51] I can’t believe you’re a banker. 真不相信是搞投资的
[1:00:55] Me neither… 我也不相信
[1:01:00] – Oh shit. – What? -不是吧 -怎么了
[1:01:02] Oh yeah. 太棒了
[1:01:07] We’re doing this. 我们来玩蹦床吧
[1:01:08] I am not getting on that thing. 我才不要蹦这玩意儿
[1:01:12] That was really smooth. 动作很熟练啊
[1:01:14] – Come on. – No, I’m not. -来吧 -不要
[1:01:16] I know you want to. 我知道你想玩
[1:01:16] I’ll watch safely from down here. 我就看着你玩
[1:01:19] Tori tonight we’re not thinking. we’re doing. 多莉 想做就做 别想太多
[1:01:36] This is just coming back to me. 我刚好想起来
[1:01:38] Do you remember when we played Truth or Dare? 你还记得我们玩真心话大冒险吗
[1:01:43] I think you and I got dared into 7 minutes in heaven. 你跟我 天堂7分钟
[1:01:48] No doesn’t ring a bell 不记得了
[1:01:52] But maybe if we play it again… 我们可以再玩一次
[1:01:56] You want to play “Truth or Dare”? 你想玩真心话还是大冒险
[1:01:59] – Truth or Dare? – Ok. Wow, uh, truth. -真心话还是大冒险 -真心话
[1:02:05] If I was your high school crush, 既然我是你高中的梦中情人
[1:02:07] how come you never asked me out? 那你为什么从来没约过我
[1:02:11] – You know… I never had my “In”. – Your “In”? -我一直没有机会 -机会
[1:02:16] Yeah… you know, the right moment. 就是最佳时机
[1:02:19] You know the perfect confluence of events. 就是天时地利人和
[1:02:30] I’ve been telling myself 我总跟自己说
[1:02:31] that since high school. and it’s bullshit. 上高中的时候
[1:02:35] I had plenty of opportunities to ask you out. 我曾经很多次都想约你出去
[1:02:39] I was afraid. 我就是害怕
[1:02:44] Truth. 真心话
[1:02:45] If I had asked you out in high school, would you have said yes? 如果我高中时候约你 你会答应吗
[1:02:53] That’s not fair. 这不公平
[1:02:55] If I had known then what I know now… 如果当年知道你是现在这样的话
[1:02:58] Tori… come on. 多莉 直说吧
[1:03:05] No. I probably wouldn’t have said yes. 不会 我可能会拒绝你
[1:03:13] Why do you look so relieved? 你怎么一副很解脱的样子
[1:03:16] Because I am! My biggest regret is 因为我确实解脱了 我最大的遗憾就是
[1:03:18] not having the balls to ask you out in high school. 在高中没有勇气约你出去
[1:03:22] And now I know it wouldn’t have made a difference. 现在我知道了 结果都一样
[1:03:24] Besides which, if I had and you rejected me, 如果我约你了 你拒绝了
[1:03:26] I would have despised you… 我可能会鄙视你
[1:03:28] … and I wouldn’t be sitting here with you right now, having… 就不会像现在这样和你坐在一起
[1:03:32] …having the best night of my entire life. 度过我一生中最美妙的夜晚
[1:03:42] Dare! 大冒险
[1:03:44] Come over here and bring your 嘴靠过来
[1:03:47] lips as close to mine as possible, without touching. 越近越好 但不许碰到
[1:03:55] Truth. are you messing with me right now? 真心话 你没耍我吧
[1:04:00] Dare. come and find out! 大冒险 你试试就知道了
[1:04:15] Come on… 来嘛
[1:04:18] – Is that good? – No. Not good. Come closer. -这样可以了吗 -不 再近点
[1:04:30] What’s that sound? 什么声音
[1:04:34] I think that’s my heart… beating like really fast. 我想是我的心 跳得太快了
[1:04:42] Dare me to make it go faster. 你说我敢不敢让它跳得再快点
[1:04:47] I double dare you. 我打赌你敢
[1:05:14] Oh, yeah hey look, no you know what. No pressure, ok? 我不想强迫你 别有压力 好吗
[1:05:19] Tonight no thinking, just doing. 今晚我们想做就做 别想太多
[1:05:42] – Now. – Now. -现在吗 -现在吗
[1:05:54] What’s going on, Wendy? 怎么了 温蒂
[1:05:56] Please just sit for a second, I just wanna talk. 能不能坐一会儿 我想谈谈
[1:06:00] Well, this is a big step. But I think it’s the right thing. 这是终生大事 不过我觉得我的选择是对的
[1:06:06] Hell yes! 那是当然
[1:06:08] It doesn’t exactly take a rocket surgeon to figure that out. 这个用脚趾头想也知道
[1:06:14] Kyle, I have to tell you something. 凯尔 我想跟你说个事儿
[1:06:17] – Please tell me you missed your period. – No, no. -这个月没来月经吗 -不 不是
[1:06:22] I applied to grad school. . 我申请读研了
[1:06:26] Wow, grad school. wow… where? 研究生 哪个学校
[1:06:31] – Cambridge. – Is that in the valley? -剑桥 -是这附近的剑桥吗
[1:06:34] England… 在英国
[1:06:38] You want to go to England? 你想去英国吗
[1:06:40] Well, I don’t know, I just thought we could talk about it. 不知道 我想跟你商量
[1:06:46] – What about the condo? – Well, we could always rent it out if we had to -我们的房子怎么办 -可以租出去啊
[1:06:51] We’ve got six franchises opening in Encino alone next year. 我们明年还要在恩西诺开六家分店
[1:06:55] Honey my dad is gonna be fucking pissed. 亲爱的 我爸会被气疯的
[1:06:58] Oh, god damn it. I thought this was gonna be a special night. 真该死 我以为今晚会很特别呢
[1:07:02] – It is! – Guess I was wrong. -是很特别啊 -我看不是
[1:07:02] – No it is. – No your kinda questioning the whole thing. -就是 -不 你已经开始动摇了
[1:07:05] What you just want to call the whole thing off, is that it? 你就是想把婚事取消吗
[1:07:08] I don’t even know if I got in yet, Kyle. 我还不知道我有没有被录取呢 凯尔
[1:07:12] I’ve been too scared to open it, so why don’t you do it for me! 我不敢拆信封 要不你帮我拆吧
[1:07:16] Sure. oh really? 没问题 真的吗
[1:07:24] “Dear Ms. Franklin, thank 亲爱的富兰克林小姐
[1:07:26] your for your interest in Cambridge University. 感谢您选择了剑桥大学
[1:07:30] We regret to inf… “ 我们很遗憾通…
[1:07:37] “We regret to inform you that you 我们很遗憾得通知你
[1:07:40] have not been accepted into our graduate program” 你没有被我校研究生院录取
[1:07:44] God damn it! 该死
[1:07:50] Hey, wait, c’mon. 等等 别这样
[1:07:52] Let’s not let some fancy pants school 别让花里胡哨的英国大学
[1:07:54] in England ruin our night. 搅了我们今晚的兴致
[1:07:56] Honey, you can still do your writing 亲爱的 你还是可以写文章
[1:07:59] thing and now you get to do it right here, next to me, ok. 只不过是在这儿写 在我身边 好吗
[1:08:04] What can I do to make you feel better? 怎样才能让你高兴起来
[1:08:08] How about some bathroom sex. will that do it? 在浴室里做一次怎么样
[1:08:17] How many times have you done that? 你做过几次
[1:08:21] You know… 3… 3次
[1:08:23] …and a half… times. 半
[1:08:28] Oh god. 天哪
[1:08:30] See that is what I really like about you, Matt. 麦特 我就喜欢你这样
[1:08:34] You’re honest. 你很诚实
[1:08:41] Tori, there’s something that I gotta tell you. 多莉 有件事我得告诉你
[1:08:46] You have a girlfriend right? 你已经有女朋友了吗
[1:08:48] No, it’s um… 不 其实是…
[1:08:53] It’s kinda the opposite… 恰恰相反
[1:08:56] – You have a boyfriend? – No. -你有男朋友 -没有
[1:09:00] Remember when I bumped into you 你还记得今天早上
[1:09:02] this morning at the video store? 咱俩遇见的那个音像店吗
[1:09:06] Actually I don’t work at Goldman Sachs. 实际上 我不在高盛上班
[1:09:09] I work at that video store. 我在那家音像店上班
[1:09:13] – What? – Seriously, I work at Suncoast Video. -什么 -我真的在音像店上班
[1:09:17] Shut up… 少来
[1:09:21] No, seriously, I work at Suncoast Video. 我说真的 我在阳光海岸音像店上班
[1:09:32] – You lied to me? – No, I mean I know it was stupid. -你骗了我 -我知道我那么做很蠢
[1:09:36] But I only did it because I thought 我之所以这样是因为
[1:09:37] if you knew that my life was such a dead end… 如果让你知道了我这么没出息
[1:09:40] – I wouldn’t sleep with you. – No. -我就不会和你睡了吗 -不是
[1:09:43] Oh my god. I am so stupid. 天哪 我真够笨的
[1:09:46] I actually thought that maybe you wanted to get to know me. 我居然以为你或许是想了解我
[1:09:50] I do! 我确实想
[1:09:51] You know what. Congratulations Matt, 好吧 恭喜你 麦特
[1:09:53] you slept with your high school crush. 你终于睡到了你高中的梦中情人
[1:09:55] Mission accomplished! 大功告成了
[1:09:56] No, Tori. 不是的 多莉
[1:09:59] Tori! 多莉
[1:10:04] Ah… Fuck! 我擦
[1:10:11] Where the hell have you been man? 你到底去哪了 伙计
[1:10:15] You will not believe what the hell just happened. 你绝对想不到刚才发生什么了
[1:10:16] Barry, I gotta get out of here. 巴里 我得走了
[1:10:17] Big ditto on that. These people have lost their way. 我也是 这些人都疯了
[1:10:22] Come on. 走吧
[1:10:26] Shit. 见鬼
[1:10:32] Barry, Barry. 巴里 巴里
[1:10:35] – Yeah. – I slept with Tori Frederking. -怎么了 -我和多莉·弗雷德金睡了
[1:10:44] Are you shitting me? 你耍我呢
[1:10:54] Los Angeles, Matt Franklin had sex 洛杉矶你听着 麦特·富兰克林今晚
[1:10:59] with Tori Frederking, tonight. 和多莉·弗雷德金做爱了
[1:11:12] What a night! 多美好的夜晚
[1:11:14] Then I told her I worked at Suncoast. 我告诉她我在阳光海岸上班
[1:11:17] And then you told her what? 你告诉她什么
[1:11:20] I told her I worked at Suncoast. 我告诉她我在阳光海岸上班
[1:11:22] – Why are you like this? – It wasn’t fair. -为什么 -我不想骗她
[1:11:25] I had to be honest with her. 我要对她诚实
[1:11:26] What are you, stupid? 你脑子进水啦
[1:11:30] How do you fuck this up, man? 都让你搞砸了吧
[1:11:32] Why can’t you give yourself one night of enjoyment? 你干嘛不让自己尽情享受这一晚上呢
[1:11:35] Just one night 就一个晚上
[1:11:37] Put a little relish on your hotdog. 不要总是对自己要求那么苛刻
[1:11:43] Here… 给你…
[1:11:44] – I want you to do this. – No. -我要你吸点这个 -不
[1:11:47] This little bit right here. 就这些
[1:11:48] – Matthew… – I don’t do drugs. -麦特… -我不想吸毒
[1:11:50] You don’t do anything. 你什么都干不了
[1:11:51] I just had sex with Tori Frederking. 我刚和多莉·弗雷德金做了爱
[1:11:53] Yeah, well, I guess that’s not gonna work out for you now, is it? 好吧 可那已经是过去时了吧
[1:11:57] You fucked it up! 你把它给搞砸了
[1:11:59] Sorry pal. 抱歉 伙计
[1:12:03] – Alright, take the wheel. – Yeah, that’s what I’m talkin about. -好吧 你来开 -这就对了
[1:12:12] – You got it? – Barry! -会吸吗 -巴里
[1:12:15] Holy shit! 你大爷的
[1:12:17] Holy shit! 你大爷的
[1:12:32] We only lost a little bit. 还好 没什么损失
[1:12:58] We start splashing around and fooling 我们开始在水里扑腾
[1:13:02] around and the next thing you know, this flotation ring… 嬉戏欢笑 然后这个游泳圈
[1:13:04] …hits me in the head. 就砸到了我脑袋上
[1:13:06] – And I look up and… – It’s his grandma. -我抬头一看… -是他奶奶
[1:13:11] Yeah. My crazy grandmother. 没错 我那疯狂的奶奶
[1:13:14] And she says to me 她对我说
[1:13:15] “Ican’t tell if you’re fucking or drowning…” “我不知道你们是在做爱还是要淹死了”
[1:13:18] “…but neither one is letting me get any sleep.” “都已经吵得我睡不着觉了”
[1:13:24] Could be worse. 还有比这悲剧的嘛
[1:13:26] No it couldn’t, Barry. 不会了 巴里
[1:13:28] It couldn’t be any worse. 已经很悲剧了
[1:13:33] Put your hands in the air. 举起手来
[1:13:36] I was wrong. Now it couldn’t be any worse. 我错了 原来还有更悲剧的
[1:13:42] – Matthew? – Wow, wrong again. -麦特? -悲剧到家了
[1:13:45] Oh my god, oh my god. 天哪 天哪
[1:13:47] Calling for a backup request, over. 请求支援 报告完毕
[1:13:48] Confirm. 收到
[1:13:50] Are you two okay? 你们两个还好吗
[1:13:52] – Yeah. – Yeah dad. -还好 -还好 爸爸
[1:13:54] What’s that all over your face, Barry? 巴里 你脸上的东西是什么
[1:13:56] Cocaine. 可卡因
[1:13:59] Dad, we’re fine. Thank god you’re on duty tonight. 爸 我们没事 幸亏今晚是你值班
[1:14:02] Yeah. 是啊
[1:14:04] Let’s get outta the car. 你们下车吧
[1:14:08] Take it easy. Alright. 轻点轻点 我下来了
[1:14:10] – Get down on the ground! – What? -趴到地上 -什么
[1:14:12] – Get down on the god damn ground! – Oh my god. -给我乖乖趴到地上 -天哪
[1:14:16] Oh no! 不
[1:14:17] Why’d you steal a car? Why’d you steal it? 你为什么偷车 为什么
[1:14:20] He had nothing to do with it, 这不关他的事
[1:14:21] it was all me. He was there, yeah… 全是我做的 我们一起进去的
[1:14:23] …but he chickened out at the end. He went back to the car. 可是他关键时刻跑了 回车上去了
[1:14:27] You did nothing!? 你什么都没干?
[1:14:28] I drove the stolen car, that’s it. 我开这车来着 仅此而已
[1:14:30] I stole the car. And then the cocaine was in the car. 这车是我偷的 那可卡因就在车上
[1:14:35] – You didn’t buy the coke? – No, no, no. -可卡因不是你们买的 -不不 不是
[1:14:39] – And you didn’t have any? – No I swear to god, dad. -你一点都没吸? -没 我对天发誓 爸爸
[1:14:43] Please Mr. Franklin. 求你了 富兰克林先生
[1:14:45] Don’t send me to jail. 别送我到监狱去
[1:14:49] Yeah this car is in pretty rough shape. 这款车真不错
[1:14:51] What’s the sticker price on this, Barry? 这车多少钱 巴里
[1:14:53] Fifty three thousand. 五万三
[1:14:56] Fifty eight thousand with the full chrome 如果你要喷镀铬漆并配全皮座椅
[1:14:58] and leather package. 要五万八
[1:15:00] Yeah, after you serve your jail time, 等你们服刑期满
[1:15:02] I figure you’ll be on probation… 还得需要至少一两年的时间才能
[1:15:05] …working this off for at least one to two years. 还清这车钱
[1:15:09] Dad, the car’s not that damaged. 爸爸 这车损坏得没那么严重
[1:15:11] – Holy shit! – Maybe three! -见鬼 -需要三年喽
[1:15:13] – Four years. – Jesus Christ, dad. -四年 -你疯了吧 爸爸
[1:15:18] Maybe five. 五年
[1:15:19] Depending on what kind of job you get. 这得看你能找到什么工作
[1:15:22] Of course with your education, 当然了 以你的学历
[1:15:23] you should be able to earn a decent salary. 找份体面的工作还是没问题的
[1:15:26] I swear to God I’ll get an engineering job, dad! 我发誓我明天就去面试工程师
[1:15:27] But you don’t want an engineering job, Matthew. 但你不想做工程师 马修
[1:15:30] I’ll do whatever you want me to do. 你让我做什么我就做什么
[1:15:31] But what do you want? 但你自己想做什么
[1:15:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:15:36] No, Dad I’m sorry. I’m just messed up, ok? 爸爸我很抱歉 我错了
[1:15:40] I don’t know what I wanna 我不知道自己想做什么
[1:15:42] do and I’m sorry I’m such a fucking failure! 我很抱歉我活得这么失败
[1:15:48] You haven’t really failed, son. 你还没真正失败呢 孩子
[1:15:50] Because you haven’t really tried to succeed. 因为你都从来没有为成功努力过
[1:15:53] So don’t credit yourself as a failure. 所以别自诩为失败者
[1:15:56] You’re worse than that! 你不配
[1:16:03] I just can’t figure it out, dad. 我只是暂时想不通 爸爸
[1:16:08] Don’t cry like that in jail, son. 进了监狱可别这么哭了
[1:16:13] I don’t wanna go. 我不想去那
[1:16:18] You boys will spend at least, at least 法庭传唤你们之前 你们要在
[1:16:21] 7 days in LA county jail before they arraign you. 洛杉矶监狱拘留10天
[1:16:26] – You’ll be there with child molesters. – Please don’t. -那里还有娈童犯 -求你们别说了
[1:16:29] But don’t worry. 别担心
[1:16:30] We’ll make sure the guards know you’re a cops kid. 我们肯定会告诉狱警们你们的家长是警察
[1:16:38] Hey Bill, I can’t keep this up. Look at Matt’s face. 比尔 我演不下去了 瞧瞧麦特的脸
[1:16:46] Ok boys. This is your one and only Mulligan. 小伙子们 这次饶过你们 下不为例
[1:16:50] What? 什么
[1:16:51] – You’re free to go. – Oh my god, thank you. -你们可以走了 -天哪 谢谢你
[1:16:56] You guys don’t have to turn us in? 你们不逮捕我们怎么交差
[1:17:00] Relax, Matt. We’re LAPD. 放松 麦特 我们可是洛杉矶警局的
[1:17:03] But don’t do it again, Barry! I mean it. No more coke! 记住下不为例 巴里 不许再吸毒
[1:17:07] Oh are you kidding me! I promise, never, never. 怎么可能 我保证绝对没有下次了
[1:17:10] Are you crazy! This was like the craziest night. 你疯了吗 今晚真是太疯狂了
[1:17:14] Wipe that coke off your face. 把你脸上的可卡因擦掉
[1:17:18] I can’t…someone… Mr. Johnson!? 我动不了 帮帮我 约翰逊先生
[1:17:30] Thank you, Mr. Franklin. 谢谢你 富兰克林先生
[1:17:33] Matt, take a shot at something. 麦特 不要坐以待毙啊
[1:17:36] Don’t think about it too much. Just take the shot. 别想太多 有机会就抓住
[1:17:41] I don’t even know where to aim. 我都不知道路在何方
[1:17:43] Anywhere…everywhere…just take wild shots. 机会到处都有 要把握住啊
[1:17:47] Hell, it’s something just to hear the gun go off. 你只要努力就行
[1:17:54] Thanks, dad. 谢谢你 爸爸
[1:18:05] That was very scary! 吓死我了
[1:18:08] My brain feels like snot. 我魂都丢了
[1:18:12] I think she might have left the car back at Kyles. 她可能把车停在凯尔家了
[1:18:18] Matt come on. 麦特 别去了
[1:18:25] Ball! Ball! Ball! Ball! 滚球 滚球
[1:18:29] Anybody who thinks Broder will 有谁认为布罗德真的会
[1:18:31] actually ride the ball, place your bets with Bryce… 挑战这个球 把你们的赌注给布莱斯
[1:18:33] …anybody who thinks he won’t 不相信他的
[1:18:34] go through with it, cause he’s a total pussy… 认为他是个孬种的…
[1:18:36] …place your bets with Benji. 把赌注给本基
[1:18:37] And it’s going to be…choice! 你们自己决定
[1:19:00] They’re gonna run the world. 他们来真的了
[1:19:02] How do you know she’s still here? 你怎么知道她还在这里
[1:19:04] Asshole. 混蛋
[1:19:07] She’s here. 她果然在这
[1:19:20] Do I get a helmet? 能给我个头盔吗
[1:19:21] Yeah, it’s down there, right… right by the tampons. 没问题 就在下面
[1:19:23] Fucking slam it! 关上盖子
[1:19:26] Hey, fuck. 我擦
[1:19:35] Matt… please, don’t be mad. 麦特…别生气
[1:19:40] Wow, Shelly. this really hurts. 雪莉 哥真的伤不起
[1:19:49] No I’m not riding it man. I’m not riding it. 我不玩了 不玩了
[1:19:53] I got fired today. 我今天被炒鱿鱼了
[1:20:03] I think I’m gonna ride the ball. 我想到那个球里面去
[1:20:05] – Tori! – I’m not interested in anymore of your bullshit.. -多莉 -我不想再听你扯淡了
[1:20:08] Look, listen to me. I only lied about one detail about myself. 听我说 只有一件事我对你撒谎了
[1:20:11] And that’s my job. Everything else was real… 那就是我的工作 其它的全是真实的
[1:20:14] tonight was… real… 今晚是…真实的
[1:20:15] And it was amazing. 而且非常美好
[1:20:18] But you never would have 但承认吧 你绝对不会
[1:20:19] talked to me for more than 2 minutes, admit it… 和我交谈超过两分钟
[1:20:20] …if you knew I worked for Suncoast Video. 如果你知道我在阳光海岸音像店上班
[1:20:23] You lied to me all night so I would have sex with you. 你整晚都在骗我就是为了能和我上床
[1:20:26] So you only had sex with me 那你和我上床不就是因为
[1:20:28] because you thought I was a banker? 我是银行家吗
[1:20:30] No, I went to a party 错 我和你去派对
[1:20:31] with you because I thought you were a banker. 是因为你是银行家
[1:20:33] But I had sex with you because I 我和你上床是因为
[1:20:36] thought that you were smart and funny and honest. 你风趣幽默而且诚实
[1:20:43] I thought you were different from everybody else. 我以为你和别人不一样
[1:20:46] But you’re not. 但我错了
[1:20:48] You’re just like all these other scared little boys. 你和其他那些懦弱的小男孩没任何区别
[1:20:52] All right, hey. who’s it gonna be? 好吧 谁想来
[1:20:55] Who’s steppin up to the plate tonight. 今晚谁会征服这里
[1:20:57] Who wants a shot at the title? 谁想一举成名
[1:21:00] I’ll do it! 我来
[1:21:02] Ladies and gentlemen, we have a contestant. 女士们先生们 有一位勇士
[1:21:04] The Mattinator. Franklin! 他就是麦特·富兰克林
[1:21:09] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[1:21:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:21:14] Clear the way. Clear the way. 大家让开 都让开
[1:21:17] No, Matt. Please don’t do this, ok! 不行 麦特 你别上去
[1:21:19] You don’t have to prove anything to these people. 你不需要向这群人证明什么
[1:21:20] Whoever thinks Matt’s not gonna do it, 认为麦特不行了
[1:21:23] place your bets with Benji. 把赌注给本基
[1:21:24] – And anybody… – Don’t. -有谁… -别去
[1:21:27] Listen to me. You don’t wanna do this, man. 兄弟 听我的 别去
[1:21:29] Let me do it for you. 让我来
[1:21:30] You have a great life ahead of you. 你还要去实现你的理想呢
[1:21:32] I got nothing. Matt, don’t do this! 而我什么也没有 麦特 别去
[1:21:34] God damn it! 真他妈的见鬼
[1:21:36] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[1:21:37] a round of applause for Mr Goldman Sachs. 为高盛先生热情鼓掌吧
[1:21:44] Shut the fuck up and drive! 闭嘴 赶紧开始吧
[1:21:47] – Deal! – Matt don’t do this! -好的 -麦特 别这样
[1:21:49] Why are you doing this? 你干嘛要这么做
[1:21:52] Please don’t do this, Matt. Oh my god. 求你了别这样 麦特 天哪
[1:21:58] I’m Matt Franklin. 我是麦特·富兰克林
[1:22:00] I work at Suncoast Video at the mall… 我在商场里的阳光海岸音像店上班
[1:22:03] …and I still live with my parents! 我还和父母住在一起
[1:22:08] You suck! 你这个废物
[1:22:11] I don’t know what I’m doing up here. 我不知道自己在做什么
[1:22:13] I’m scared. And you know what… 我很害怕 你们知道吗
[1:22:16] I have been so afraid of my life, 一直以来因为我对生活的恐惧
[1:22:18] that I have missed my life. 让我错失很多良机
[1:22:21] But I’m like all of you. we’re all scared! 但你们和我一样 我们都是胆小鬼
[1:22:25] I mean c’mon. Admit it. 承认吧
[1:22:28] We’re all trying to be something that we’re not. 我们都在做自己不想做的事
[1:22:31] But tonight, all of that changes. 但今晚 一切都将改变
[1:22:34] Tonight, I’m not afraid. 今晚 我不再胆怯
[1:22:36] Tonight, I got one thing to say to all that bullshit! 今晚 我要对那堆臭狗屎说一句话
[1:22:43] Fuck it. 去你他妈的
[1:22:59] Kyle… Kyle… I’m begging you. 凯尔 我求你
[1:23:01] Please don’t let him do this. 别玩了好不好
[1:23:02] No, honey. It’s actually really safe. 亲爱的 这个很安全的
[1:23:04] Relax. He’s gonna roll down this hill right, 放松点 球会将沿着这山坡滚下去
[1:23:07] you see the bend… it actually goes up hill, right. 你看到那坡了吗 那是上坡
[1:23:09] You know how gravity works, right? 你知道重力的作用吧
[1:23:11] He’s just gonna stop. It’s gonna be gentle. 球会在那边停下 不会有事的
[1:23:13] And, it’s gonna be choice! 是他决定的
[1:23:14] Look! Look! I’m telling you, 听着 听我说
[1:23:16] that’s my brother and I love him… 他是我哥哥 我爱他
[1:23:18] …and I don’t want you to do this! 我不想你这么做
[1:23:19] Oh… did I say it was going to be choice? 我没强迫他 是他自愿的
[1:23:20] I did, so cool out! 冷静
[1:23:28] Yeah, let’s make some noise for Matt Franklin! 为麦特·富兰克林欢呼吧
[1:23:41] On three! 我数到三
[1:23:44] Three! 三
[1:23:56] Oh shit! Oh Shit! 见鬼
[1:23:59] Shit! 见鬼
[1:24:11] Oh shit! 妈的
[1:24:12] Oh oh shit 救命
[1:24:14] Matt 麦特
[1:24:23] Oh my god 救命
[1:24:24] Oh shit 操
[1:24:26] Oh my god 救命
[1:24:27] Oh my god 救命
[1:24:30] Oh my god 救命
[1:24:36] Oh shit 不要啊
[1:24:45] Fuck 活见鬼了
[1:24:46] Oh my god 不要啊
[1:24:47] Fuck me! Fuck me! 我擦
[1:25:16] Shit. Help! 见鬼 救命
[1:25:18] Fuck! 我擦
[1:25:35] – Give me your truck! – Honey, -下车 我来开 -宝贝
[1:25:37] the road is not supposed to do that. 我们设计好的路线不是这样的
[1:25:39] – Give me your fucking keys! – Relax. -把你他妈的钥匙给我 -冷静点
[1:25:41] – Now – Relax, ok -快给我 -冷静点 好吗
[1:25:42] Don’t fucking touch me. 别他妈的碰我
[1:25:43] I did not know the road was gonna bend like that. 我没想到那个球会这么失控
[1:25:45] I’ll drive. 我来开车
[1:26:26] Matt! 麦特
[1:26:27] Matt! 麦特
[1:26:29] No, no no. 不不
[1:26:37] Are you ok? You ok? 你还好吗
[1:26:39] Holy Shit! 他大爷的
[1:26:41] – You were awesome – I rode the fucking ball! -你酷毙了 -我坐了那该死的球
[1:26:55] Thank god. 谢天谢地
[1:26:58] Matt! 麦特
[1:26:59] Take him. 带走他吧
[1:27:02] Matt, don’t ever do that again, you hear me!? 麦特 不准再那么干了 听到没
[1:27:07] That’s not a problem. 听你的
[1:27:20] Can I have your phone number? 能给我你的电话号码吗
[1:27:24] I just want to take you out to dinner, or like a movie. 我只是想带你去吃晚饭 或者看场电影
[1:27:29] Just hang out with you. 和你约会
[1:27:31] Matt you were a loser in high school. 麦特你在高中时是个窝囊废
[1:27:34] Now you’re just a loser who rode the ball and fucked me! 现在你是个玩过球睡过我的窝囊废
[1:27:43] Are you happy? 这下你高兴了?
[1:27:45] No. 不
[1:27:48] I’m so sorry I lied to you. 我骗了你我很抱歉
[1:27:51] I’m so sorry, Tori. 我真的很抱歉 多莉
[1:27:54] I’ll leave you alone now. 我不会再缠着你了
[1:27:58] I promise. 我发誓
[1:28:03] Matt! 麦特
[1:28:07] 818 404-7327 818 404-7327
[1:28:15] And that was pretty impressive. 今晚其实很爽
[1:28:28] Matt. Hey Matt! 麦特
[1:28:33] My friend Matt Franklin! 我朋友麦特·富兰克林
[1:28:41] So it all worked out! 就这么结束了吗
[1:28:43] You were happy when you read that letter tonight. 你昨晚读那封信时很高兴
[1:28:45] – No, I was not happy. – Yes. -我才没高兴 -你就是高兴
[1:28:46] – I was not. – Yes you were. -我不是 -你就是
[1:28:48] I was not happy. 我没高兴
[1:28:48] I saw it. I just want you to admit it! 我亲眼看见的 我只想你能承认
[1:28:51] What? admit what? 什么 承认什么
[1:28:53] That I don’t want my baby to leave the nest? 承认我不想让我的小宝贝离巢吗
[1:28:55] Is that why you’re mad at me? 你就为这个生我的气吗
[1:28:58] I’m canceling the movers, Kyle. 凯尔 我不打算搬家了
[1:29:00] Whoa, what does that mean? 那是什么意思
[1:29:02] You know what it means. 你明白的
[1:29:05] Honey, you said yes tonight. 宝贝 今晚你答应我的求婚了
[1:29:07] – Yeah I know. – Oh shit, Wenders. -是啊我 知道 -噢 温蒂
[1:29:12] Don’t do this to me. 别这么对我
[1:29:14] I’m begging you don’t, don’t do it. Please don’t. 我求求你不要这样
[1:29:20] I’m doing it. 我已经决定了
[1:29:35] You just screwed with my heart. 你伤透了我的心
[1:29:48] You know what? I don’t know 你知道吗
[1:29:49] what the hell I’m gonna do with myself now. 我不知道我现在该做什么
[1:29:54] Hell, I don’t know what to do with 见鬼 在我思考该做什么的这会儿
[1:29:55] myself while I’m thinking about what to do with myself. 我想不出我该做什么
[1:30:01] You know, that’s what college is for. 你知道的 这就是上大学的意义所在
[1:30:05] – There’s a lot of this. – No, not right now. -会有很多这个 -不不 别是现在
[1:30:10] And there’s also a lot of this… 还有很多这个…
[1:30:23] You’re beginning to make a lot of sense. 你说的有点道理
[1:30:36] We should… probably say goodbye, 我们该说再见了吧
[1:30:38] before I screw this up again. 免得我又搞砸了
[1:30:40] – Ok. – Ok. -好的 -好的
[1:30:56] That was bold! 昨晚你真勇敢
[1:30:57] That’s the scariest thing I did all night! 那是我一晚上做的最恐怖的事情了
[1:31:58] – Who wants breakfast? – Yeah – Yeah…yikes! -有人想吃早餐吗 -我 -还有我
2011年

Post navigation

Previous Post: this christmas srt(今年圣诞节)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: London Boulevard(伦敦大道)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme