英文名称:Taare Zameen Par
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | 所有人物剧情皆属虚构 如与现实雷同纯属巧合 | |
[02:24] | Adit Lamba 20 on 25. | 阿迪·兰巴 总分25 得20分 |
[02:27] | Chandraprakash Siroha 17 on 25. | 查达帕什·哈西 17分 |
[02:30] | Gaurav Sinha 19 on 25. | 高拉·西汉 19分 |
[02:32] | Ghulam Sheikh 15 on 25. | 古兰·西科 15分 |
[02:34] | Harish Gwalani 18 on 25. | 哈瑞士·格兰尼 18分 |
[02:37] | Hitesh Shah 24 on 25. | 西塔什·让 24分 |
[02:40] | Ishaan Awasthi… | 伊桑·阿瓦斯蒂… |
[02:43] | 3 on 25. | 3分 |
[02:46] | Kewal Talwar 23 on 25. | 科瓦·塔瓦 23分 |
[02:48] | Harish Gwalani 15 on 25. | 哈瑞士·格兰尼 15分 |
[02:52] | Gaurav Sinha 19 on 25. | 高拉·西汉 19分 |
[02:54] | Nitin Rao 16 on 25. | 尼亭·劳 16分 |
[02:56] | Harish Gwalani 20 on 25. | 哈瑞士·格兰尼 20分 |
[02:58] | Hitesh Shah 24 on 25. | 西塔什·让 24分 |
[03:02] | Ishaan Awasthi 2 on 25. | 伊桑·阿瓦斯蒂 2分 |
[03:06] | Kewal Talwar 22 on 25. | 科瓦·塔瓦 22分 |
[03:09] | Mahavir Sinha 19 on 25. | 玛哈·西汉 19分 |
[03:12] | Nimesh Desai 17 on 25. | 尼米斯·德赛 17分 |
[03:16] | Nitin Rao 18 on 25. | 尼亭·劳 18分 |
[05:02] | Sitting with your head in the getter! | 别把头伸水里去 |
[05:05] | The bus has been waiting ten minute! | 都等了你十分钟了 |
[05:08] | Can’t you hear the bus honking? | 你就没听到喇叭声啊 |
[05:10] | Everyday we’re late because of you. | 每次都因为你迟到 |
[05:11] | Sit down! | 快坐好 |
[05:13] | Let’s go! | 快开吧 |
[08:51] | Dog, dog, come here! | 狗狗 狗狗过来 |
[08:53] | Hi, hello! Hello! | 好狗狗 乖狗狗 |
[09:05] | You want… You want it? Take. | 想要吗 想要吗 去拿吧 |
[09:07] | Go and take it. | 去抢吧 |
[09:56] | Go and wash up. | 去洗手 |
[09:57] | Schoolbag in your room… In your room. | 把书包放房间去 放房间去 |
[10:35] | Wash your hands first. | 先洗手 |
[10:36] | Put that down. | 放下 |
[10:38] | Whatever do you do in school? | 你在学校干什么了 |
[10:40] | Look at your hands, look at your face. | 看看你的脏手 看看你的脏脸 |
[10:43] | Ishaan, put that down. | 伊桑 放下 |
[10:44] | Ishaan. | 伊桑 |
[10:45] | Ishaan! | 伊桑 |
[10:51] | At least, turn off the tap. | 记得关水啊 |
[11:05] | Weren’t you going to get your exam papers today? | 试卷今天发下来了吗 |
[11:08] | Did you get them? | 发下来了吗 |
[11:13] | Are you listening? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[11:23] | Hi, Mom! | 妈 我回来了 |
[11:24] | Yohan…? | 尤汉 |
[11:25] | Drama practice cancelled. | 戏剧练习取消了 |
[11:26] | Lily Teacher has viral fever. | 莉莉老师得了病毒性感冒 |
[11:28] | I topped in all subjects, Mom. | 妈妈 我每门都第一 |
[11:31] | Algebra, geometry, physics, | 代数 几何 物理 |
[11:32] | chem, bio, history, English, geography. | 化学 生物 历史 英语还有地理 |
[11:35] | Good. And in Hindi? | 很好 印度语呢 |
[11:37] | Second in Hindi, by only two marks. | 第二呢 差两分就第一了 |
[11:41] | How did you do? | 你考得如何 |
[11:48] | You’ve almost cracked it. | 快好了呢 |
[11:59] | Ishaan. Finish your homework first! | 伊桑 先做完作业再去玩 |
[12:00] | No… Your school uniform… | 你的校服… |
[12:13] | Look. | 看 |
[12:16] | Ball! Get the ball, quick! | 球 快点去捡球 |
[12:17] | Ishaan, Ishaan. Over there! | 伊桑 伊桑 在那边 |
[12:20] | Ishaan, get the ball, quick! | 伊桑 去捡球 |
[12:23] | Over there! | 在那边 |
[12:32] | Idiot! Duffer! Look where you threw it! | 白痴 笨蛋 朝哪里扔啊 |
[12:34] | Now go get it! | 现在去把它捡回来 |
[12:38] | I told you to go. Don’t you get it? | 我叫你去捡 听不懂啊 |
[12:44] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看啊 |
[12:46] | Don’t you get it? | 聋了啊 |
[12:48] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[12:50] | Get the ball. Move it! | 把球捡回来 快点 |
[12:53] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[12:55] | I said, get the bell! Don’t you get it? | 我说了 去捡球 没听懂啊 |
[12:59] | What are you waiting for? Go! | 还愣着干什么 快去 |
[13:04] | Ranjit! Thrash him! | 兰吉特 打他 |
[13:07] | Ranjit! Come on! | 兰吉特 加油 |
[13:09] | Ranjit! Come on! | 兰吉特 加油 |
[13:10] | Ranjit! Hit him! | 兰吉特 打他 |
[13:12] | Ranjit! Come on! | 兰吉特 加油 |
[13:13] | Ranjit! Come on! | 兰吉特 加油 |
[13:14] | Ranjit! Hit him! | 兰吉特 打他 |
[13:16] | Hit, hit, hit! | 打得好 |
[13:17] | Hit, hit, hit! | 打得妙 |
[13:19] | Hit, hit, hit! | 打得伊桑呱呱叫 |
[15:04] | Your son destroyed my plants. | 你儿子毁了我的植物 |
[15:07] | Have you taught him manners? | 你们没教过他做人吗 |
[15:09] | My son is hurt, look he’s bleeding! | 我儿子受伤了 还在流血呢 |
[15:12] | Haven’t you taught your son anything? | 你们怎么教你们儿子的 |
[15:15] | How can he beat up my kid? | 他凭什么打我儿子 |
[15:16] | Have you no shame? | 知不知道廉耻啊 |
[15:17] | Look how badly my son is bruised! | 看看 我儿子都鼻青脸肿了 |
[15:19] | Ishaan! | 伊桑 |
[15:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:23] | Come here right now. | 马上给我过来 |
[15:38] | But Papa… | 但是爸爸… |
[15:39] | Shut up, Yohan. | 闭嘴 尤汉 |
[15:40] | He even tore my shirt. | 他还把我衣服撕了 |
[15:43] | He’s lying! | 他在说谎 |
[15:44] | Look, he’s hitting my son right in front of you! | 看看 当着你们的面他都敢动手打人 |
[15:48] | Let go! | 放手 |
[15:49] | – Please leave. – I’m going to call the police! | -你们先回去吧 -我要报警 |
[15:52] | I’m very sorry! | 很抱歉 |
[15:53] | Ishaan! | 伊桑 |
[15:55] | This is the limit! Complaints scary day… | 够了 成天提心吊胆 |
[15:57] | complaints from school, complaints from neighbors. | 就怕别人跑来抱怨…学校 邻居 |
[15:59] | You step out and there’s a complaint. | 你走一步便有三声抱怨 |
[16:01] | If there’s ever another complaint about you, I’ll… | 要再有人来抱怨 我就… |
[16:07] | Laughing! Shameless! | 还笑 真没皮没脸 |
[16:09] | Shameless! | 不知羞耻 |
[16:10] | If there’s another complaint… Ishaan… | 要再有人抱怨你 伊桑… |
[16:11] | One more complaint and I’ll send you away to a boarding school. | 再一次我就把你送寄宿学校去 |
[16:15] | Right in front of us he picks a fight! | 当着我们的面他都敢打人 |
[16:17] | Did you see what he did to that boy? | 看看他都怎么欺负那男孩的 |
[16:19] | Tore his shirt! | 撕了他衣服 |
[16:29] | Worship him, that’s all you do. | 护着他吧 你也就会这个了 |
[16:38] | How many times have I told you not to play with Ranjit. | 说了多少次了 别跟兰吉特玩 |
[16:42] | But Mama… | 但是妈妈… |
[16:44] | Go, bathe. I’ll get some antiseptic. | 去洗澡吧 洗完我给你消毒 |
[16:52] | Okay, you want to fight? | 想打架是吧 |
[16:54] | Fight. Come on | 来呀 打就打 |
[16:55] | Come on! Fight! | 来 打 |
[16:57] | Come on! Fight! Come… | 来来来 打啊 |
[17:15] | Papa, where are you going? | 爸爸 你要去哪里 |
[17:18] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[17:20] | I’m going away. Forever. | 我要走了 再不回来了 |
[17:24] | Sorry Papa. I’m very sorry, Papa. | 爸爸 我错了 爸爸 |
[17:28] | I won’t do it next time, Papa. | 我下次不会了 爸爸 |
[17:30] | Papa, I’m very sorry. Papa… | 爸爸 我错了 爸爸… |
[17:32] | Papa. I’ll never do it again. | 爸爸 下次不会了 |
[17:35] | Papa please. I’m sorry, Papa. | 爸爸 是我错了 爸爸 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry, Papa. | 我错了 爸爸 |
[17:39] | Stop frightening the child. | 别吓孩子了 |
[17:42] | Papa is going away for work. | 爸爸只是出差 |
[17:44] | Not because of you. | 跟你没关系 |
[17:46] | He’ll be back by Sunday. | 周日就回来了 |
[17:48] | Any more cuts? | 还有哪里弄破了吗 |
[17:49] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[18:02] | Tie your laces, tighten that belt | 系上鞋带 勒紧皮带 |
[18:05] | Prepare for battle | 准备战斗 |
[18:09] | Shoulder your burdens | 肩负重担 |
[18:18] | With files in hand and firm resolve | 手握文件 下定决心 |
[18:22] | We’ll take on the world | 回到现实世界 |
[18:24] | We’ll stand our ground | 脚踏实地 |
[18:26] | It’s the way of the world, keep at it | 世界的规则 你只得遵循 |
[18:29] | Your goal beckons | 目标在召唤 |
[18:32] | Keep at it | 坚持下去啊 |
[18:33] | Your goal beckons | 目标在召唤 |
[18:35] | Keep at it | 坚持下去啊 |
[18:37] | Your goal beckons | 目标在召唤 |
[18:39] | Keep at it | 坚持下去啊 |
[18:41] | They sleep with one eye open | 他们时刻警惕 |
[18:43] | Falling behind is not an option | 只进不退 |
[18:45] | Work your fingers to the bone | 兢兢业业 |
[18:47] | Do exactly as you’re told | 循规蹈矩 |
[18:56] | They live on omelets, vitamins and tonics | 蛋卷 补药 维他命 |
[19:01] | And a strict regimen of work and rest | 劳逸结合益身心 |
[19:03] | Striding, striving, forging ahead | 迈步 努力 不断前进 |
[19:04] | It’s the way of the world, keep at it | 这是生存的规则 得坚持下去啊 |
[19:08] | Your goal beckons, keep at it | 目标在召唤 得坚持下去啊 |
[19:12] | Your goal beckons, keep at it | 目标在召唤 得坚持下去啊 |
[19:16] | Your goal beckons, keep at it | 目标在召唤 得坚持下去啊 |
[19:31] | But here thrives another theme | 这里却独具风情 |
[19:35] | Of waking into music from a dream | 从睡梦中醒来 进入音乐殿堂 |
[19:38] | Where time comes to a standstill | 时间停滞不前 |
[19:43] | To make fantasy come alive at will | 美梦在驰聘 任意飞翔 |
[19:54] | They always wonder to themselves | 他们满怀疑惑 |
[19:58] | Why is the world’s motto ”keep at it” | 为何世界的格言是”坚持下去” |
[20:01] | Why this steady striving towards a goal | 为何要努力向着目标前进 |
[20:06] | Why is the world’s motto ”keep at it” | 为何世界的格言是”坚持下去” |
[20:09] | Why this steady striving towards a goal | 为何要努力向着目标前进 |
[20:13] | Not slaves to time | 不做时间的奴隶 |
[20:15] | They’re care free | 仅倾心自由 |
[20:17] | Having meetings with butterflies | 与蝴蝶相遇 |
[20:19] | And discussions with trees | 与大树畅谈 |
[20:28] | They spend time gathering | 共度美好时光 |
[20:30] | The wind and reading tales in raindrops | 在风雨中阅读故事 |
[20:32] | While painting a new world on the canvas of the skies | 在蓝天上绘制另一个世界 |
[20:36] | Why is the world’s motto ”keep at it” | 为何世界的格言是”坚持下去” |
[20:40] | Why this steady striving towards a goal | 为何要努力向着目标前进 |
[20:44] | Why is the world’s motto ”keep at it” | 为何世界的格言是”坚持下去” |
[20:48] | Why this steady striving towards a goal | 为何要努力向着目标前进 |
[20:52] | Why is the world’s motto ”keep at it” | 为何世界的格言是”坚持下去” |
[20:55] | – Quickly! – Madam, hurry up! You’re delaying us. | -快点 -太太 快点 又迟到了 |
[20:59] | Come on… Everyday we’re late because of your boy. | 快点 你儿子每次都害我们迟到 |
[21:03] | Why is the world’s motto ”keep at it” | 为何世界的格言是”坚持下去” |
[21:07] | Why this steady striving towards a goal | 为何要努力向着目标前进 |
[21:11] | Why is the world’s motto ”keep at it” | 为何世界的格言是”坚持下去” |
[21:26] | We must also remember | 我们得时刻谨记 |
[21:28] | the old saying, | 古话曾说 |
[21:30] | cleanliness is godliness. | 清洁是一种美德 |
[21:34] | On many occasions, | 很多情况下 |
[21:36] | while doing rounds, I have also found | 在校园巡视时 我发现 |
[21:40] | that children don’t keep the school corridors clean. | 同学们不注意保持走廊干净 |
[21:44] | It is our duty to keep our school neat and tidy. | 保持学校干净整洁是我们的职责 |
[22:03] | Unpolished shoes? | 没擦鞋子 |
[22:05] | Out. Out! Out! | 旁边去 旁边去 |
[22:26] | Class! | 同学们 |
[22:27] | Turn to page 38, chapter 4, paragraph 3. | 翻到第三十八页 第四章 第三段 |
[22:31] | We’re going to mark adjectives today. | 今天标记形容词 |
[22:36] | That goes for you as well, Ishaan Aweethi. | 你也不例外 伊桑·阿瓦斯蒂 |
[22:39] | Page 38, chapter 4, paragraph 3. | 翻到第三十八页 第四章 第三段 |
[22:46] | Can I have your attention, Ishaan? | 伊桑 注意力集中 |
[22:50] | Ishaan! | 伊桑 |
[22:52] | I said, | 我说 |
[22:52] | page 38, chapter 4, paragraph 3. | 翻到第三十八页 第四章 第三段 |
[22:56] | Read the first sentence and point out the adjectives. | 读第一段 把形容词标出来 |
[23:04] | Page 38, Ishaan. | 第三十八页 伊桑 |
[23:06] | Adit Lamba, just help the boy. | 阿迪·兰巴 去帮他翻一下 |
[23:12] | The rest of you, look at your books. | 剩下的人看自己的书 |
[23:17] | Read the first sentence and tell me all the adjectives. | 读第一段 指出形容词 |
[23:26] | Okay, come on, let’s mark the adjectives together. | 来 大家一起标形容词 |
[23:29] | Just read the sentence for me. | 把句子读出来就好了 |
[23:34] | Just read the sentence, Ishaan. | 读句子就好 伊桑 |
[23:39] | They’re dancing. | 它们在跳舞 |
[23:43] | Silence! | 安静 |
[23:44] | Speak in English. | 说英语 |
[23:45] | The letters are dancing. | 字母在跳舞 |
[23:50] | They’re dancing, are they? | 字母在跳舞对吗 |
[23:53] | Okay, then read the dancing letters. | 好吧 把跳舞的字母读出来 |
[23:56] | Trying to be funny? | 想当小丑是吧 |
[24:03] | Read the sentence loud and proper! | 大声准确地读出句子 |
[24:08] | I said loud and proper, Ishaan. | 我说了大声准确地读出句子 伊桑 |
[24:11] | Loud and proper! | 大声准确 |
[24:15] | Loud and proper! | 大声准确 |
[24:21] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[24:22] | Stop it! Stop! Enough is enough! | 停下 停 够了 |
[24:27] | Get out! Get out of my class! | 出去 从教室里滚出去 |
[24:29] | Out! | 出去 |
[24:33] | You want to leave as well? Who was laughing here? | 你也想出去 还有谁在笑 |
[24:36] | Who wants to follow him? | 谁想紧随其后 |
[24:41] | I don’t want to hear a titter in my class. | 别在我的课上发笑 |
[24:43] | Look at your books. | 看你们的书 |
[24:48] | Shameless boy. | 恬不知耻的人 |
[24:49] | Open your books now. | 打开书本 |
[24:50] | Who’s going to tell me what the adjectives are? | 谁来说说都有哪些形容词 |
[24:53] | I don’t want a sound in this class. | 在我的课上保持安静 |
[24:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[24:58] | Turn to page 38, chapter 4, paragraph 3. | 翻到第三十八页 第四章 第三段 |
[26:13] | Punished again? | 又被罚了 |
[26:16] | Why’d you get punished all the time? | 为什么被罚的都是你 |
[26:18] | This one’s a regular. | 已经家常便饭了 |
[26:21] | Him again! | 又是他 |
[26:33] | Go in now. | 进去 |
[26:43] | Ishaan, done your math’s homework? | 伊桑 数学作业写了吗 |
[26:50] | Got your test papers signed? No? | 试卷签字了吗 没有 |
[26:54] | Now, you’re finished. | 看来你完了 |
[26:55] | Yes, now you’re gone. | 你死定了 |
[26:57] | Yes, now you’re gone. | 你死定了 |
[27:24] | A little sweet, a little sour | 有点甜 有点酸 |
[27:33] | A little close | 有点近 |
[27:37] | Not too far | 不太远 |
[27:42] | All I need, all I need | 我要的 我要的 |
[27:50] | All I need is | 我要的 |
[27:53] | To be free | 是自由 |
[28:10] | A little sweet, a little sour | 有点甜 有点酸 |
[28:12] | A little close | 有点近 |
[28:13] | Not too far | 不太远 |
[28:14] | A little sweet, a little sour | 有点甜 有点酸 |
[28:17] | A little close | 有点近 |
[28:18] | Not too far | 不太远 |
[28:19] | All I need, all I need | 我要的 我要的 |
[28:22] | All I need is | 我要的 |
[28:23] | To be free | 是自由 |
[28:29] | It’s close enough to touch | 仿佛触手可及 |
[28:39] | But disappears | 但又突然消失 |
[28:43] | Like a mirage | 像海市蜃楼一样 |
[28:49] | A little sweet, a little sour | 有点甜 有点酸 |
[28:52] | A little close | 有点近 |
[28:53] | Not too far | 不太远 |
[28:54] | It’s close enough to touch | 仿佛触手可及 |
[29:04] | But disappears | 但又突然消失 |
[29:08] | Like a mirage | 像海市蜃楼一般 |
[29:14] | Woven of dreams | 缥缈的梦啊 |
[29:16] | Warm as a sweater | 如羊毛衫一样温暖 |
[29:19] | Beyond the white clouds | 云之彼端 |
[29:25] | Is my world | 是我的世界 |
[30:24] | Let me in without a shout | 让我进去 不用大声呼喊 |
[30:26] | Let me in, I have a doubt | 让我进去 我有个疑问 |
[30:29] | Let me in without a shout | 让我进去 不用大声呼喊 |
[30:31] | Let me in, I have a doubt | 让我进去 我有个疑问 |
[30:34] | There are more, many more, many many more like me | 那有许许多多和我一样的人 |
[30:43] | I’m not alone | 我并不孤独 |
[30:48] | Dream walking, wide-eyed | 睁着眼睛梦游 |
[30:54] | Stepping, stumbling | 一步一跌 |
[31:03] | I’m not alone | 我并不孤单 |
[31:08] | Dream walking, wide-eyed | 睁着眼睛梦游 |
[31:13] | Stepping, stumbling | 一步一跌 |
[31:18] | Yet I have no doubt | 我深信不疑 |
[31:23] | Just like the setting sun will rise again | 正如太阳终会升起 |
[31:28] | My world once revealed | 我的世界一旦显现 |
[31:31] | Will astound everyone | 将震惊每个人 |
[31:37] | Open eyed how I run, how I run to the other side | 看我如何飞奔 跑向另一个世界 |
[31:42] | Open eyed how I run, how I run to the other side | 看我如何飞奔 跑向另一个世界 |
[31:47] | Then I glide like a bird, I just want to be | 心随我愿 展翅飞翔 |
[31:57] | A thousand wings to fly | 众鸟高飞 |
[32:02] | To explore open skies | 寻觅宇宙之奇迹 |
[32:07] | So many turns to take, paths to follow | 道路错综复杂 |
[32:11] | And discover my world | 发现我的世界 |
[32:48] | These few days of childhood | 童年时光 |
[32:54] | Will never return | 一去不回 |
[33:02] | So live it up now, my friend | 及时行乐 我的朋友 |
[33:07] | On credit, if you’re broke | 赊一段时光 |
[33:13] | Live it up | 及时行乐 |
[33:56] | Yohan, Ishaan. | 尤汉 伊桑 |
[33:57] | Wash up, I’m serving dinner. | 洗手 要开饭了 |
[34:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[34:05] | Superb! | 真好看 |
[34:33] | Done? Let’s see. | 好了吗 让我看看 |
[34:37] | What handwriting. | 字真是难看 |
[34:43] | Ishaan, what’s this, | 伊桑 这是什么 |
[34:44] | every spelling wrong? | 各个单词都拼错 |
[34:46] | Table is ”Tabl”, then ”Tabel”? | 桌子写成了”桌孑” 还写成了”桌了” |
[34:51] | And “h” instead of “the”? | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[34:54] | What is this? Ishaan? | 这是什么 伊桑 |
[34:57] | How many times have we does this? | 做了多少次了 |
[34:58] | We went over this yesterday. | 昨天才复习过的 |
[35:00] | How can you forget so quickly? | 你怎么就忘得这么快 |
[35:04] | Enough fooling around. You’ll fail again this year. | 别再胡闹了 你今年又要留级了 |
[35:07] | All your friends will move ahead. | 你的朋友都读四年级去了 |
[35:09] | Will you like that? | 你想自己留级 |
[35:12] | Concentrate, son. Concentrate! | 注意力集中 儿子 集中 |
[35:17] | Stop fooling and fix your spellings! | 别玩了 把错的改过来 |
[35:19] | No. | 不要 |
[35:20] | What? | 什么 |
[35:21] | No. No, no, no! | 不改不改就不改 |
[35:22] | Ishaan. | 伊桑 |
[35:23] | Ishaan! | 伊桑 |
[35:42] | Brother… | 哥哥… |
[35:43] | Brother… | 哥哥… |
[35:46] | Brother… | 哥哥… |
[35:47] | Go to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[35:49] | No stories tonight, I’m tired. | 我累死了 今天不讲故事了 |
[35:53] | Brother, today I bunked school. | 哥哥 我今天逃学了 |
[35:57] | What? | 什么 |
[36:00] | I just walked out. | 我就直接走出去了 |
[36:03] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:04] | After the first period. | 第一节课后 |
[36:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:07] | I hadn’t done my math’s homework nor my test paper signed. | 我没写数学作业 试卷也没签字 |
[36:12] | Where did you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[36:14] | Nowhere, I just wandered the roads. | 就在路上瞎逛 |
[36:18] | Roads? Alone? | 路上 你一个人 |
[36:22] | No fear. | 一点也不害怕 |
[36:24] | Look at your guts! | 你猪脑袋啊 |
[36:26] | You know how dangerous that is? | 你知道那多危险啊 |
[36:28] | Anything could’ve happened… | 什么都可能发生… |
[36:29] | You could’ve had an accident, | 你可能会发生车祸 |
[36:30] | or got kidnapped. | 会被绑架啊 |
[36:31] | Papa’s not at home too. | 况且爸爸还不在家 |
[36:33] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[36:36] | Did you tell Mom? | 跟妈妈说了吗 |
[36:38] | – Shall I tell her? – No, no, no, no. | -我要告诉她 -别说 千万别说 |
[36:40] | Then? | 那怎么办 |
[36:44] | Write me an absent-note, please? | 帮我写个请假条吧 |
[36:47] | What? | 什么 |
[36:48] | Absent-note. | 请假条 |
[36:50] | No, no, no, no. | 办不到 |
[36:51] | I’m not writing fake absent-notes. | 我才不帮你伪造请假条 |
[36:54] | Go to sleep, I’ll tell Mama tomorrow. | 睡觉吧 我明天告诉妈妈 |
[37:03] | Dada, please. | 哥哥 求你了 |
[37:06] | Please, Dada. | 哥哥 求你了 |
[37:08] | Dada, please. | 哥哥 求你了 |
[37:14] | Absent-note, teacher. | 老师 请假条 |
[37:17] | 请原谅我儿子周四的课缺席 他得了感冒 并伴有发烧 玛雅·南奇修·阿瓦斯蒂 | |
[37:28] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何呀 |
[37:33] | 99 degrees. Go. | 37度 回位子去吧 |
[37:37] | Children, | 同学们 |
[37:39] | surprise math test. | 突击数学测试 |
[37:41] | The marks on this test will count in the final exam, | 这次的成绩要算到期末考里面的 |
[37:43] | so be careful. | 好好考 |
[37:45] | Take one and pass the rest. | 自己拿一张 然后传下去 |
[37:47] | Here. | 给 |
[37:56] | 三年级数学测试 总分:20 学生得分 姓名: 学号: | |
[38:37] | Fearless Captain Ishaan sets out on mission impossible. | 无敌舰长伊桑执行不可能完成的任务 |
[38:42] | His mission, to take the the third planet from the Sun, | 他的任务就是 |
[38:44] | Planet Earth. | 把第三颗星球地球带离太阳 |
[38:45] | And yank it ”into” the ninth planet in the solar system… Into Pluto. | 然后把它拉到第九颗冥王星中 |
[38:50] | Three into nine. | 三乘九 |
[39:17] | Not good! | 不好 |
[39:18] | Scorching hot Mars will melt Captain Ishaan’s firm grip on Earth. | 火星的热度会融化地球上的吸盘 |
[39:25] | Saved! | 得救了 |
[39:28] | Hi Jupiter… Bye Jupiter! | 木星 你好呀 木星再见 |
[39:33] | Hi Saturn, having fun! Bye. | 土星 好好玩 再见 |
[39:39] | 9… 9… | |
[39:43] | And now 3 gets ready to go into 9. | 3准备进入9 |
[39:53] | Pluto is destroyed! | 冥王星毁了 |
[39:55] | It’s no longer a planet. | 再没有冥王星了 |
[39:57] | Fearless Captain Ishaan has discovered the answer. | 无敌舰长伊桑得到答案了 |
[40:01] | 3 X 9 equals 3. | 3乘以9等于3 |
[40:10] | Time up. | 时间到 |
[40:19] | How did the test go? | 考得如何 |
[40:23] | No fear. | 小菜一碟 |
[40:32] | Thanks, Yohan. | 谢谢 尤汉 |
[40:35] | Papa’s back. | 爸爸回来了 |
[40:45] | Papa, when did you come? | 爸爸 你什么时候回来的 |
[40:46] | Late last night, you were asleep. | 昨晚很迟才回来 你们都睡了 |
[40:51] | Bye Papa. Bye Mu. | 爸爸再见 弟弟再见 |
[40:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:55] | What did you get me? | 你给我带什么礼物了 |
[40:57] | That. | 那个 |
[40:59] | Strawberries? | 草莓 |
[41:01] | And for Dada? | 哥哥呢 |
[41:03] | Same. | 一样 |
[41:04] | For both? | 给我们两个的 |
[41:10] | Wash them first. | 洗了再吃 |
[41:14] | Ishaan! | 伊桑 |
[41:16] | Ishaan! | 伊桑 |
[41:24] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[41:27] | Papa, aquarium. | 爸爸 水族馆 |
[41:30] | Papa, please. Let’s go to the aquarium today. | 爸爸 我们今天去水族馆好不好 |
[41:40] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[41:42] | Papa! We’re going to the aquarium today, okay? | 爸爸 今天去水族馆好不好嘛 |
[41:51] | Maya, did Ishaan have fever on Thursday? | 玛雅 伊桑周四发烧了 |
[41:54] | No. | 没有呀 |
[41:57] | What’s this absent-note? | 那这个请假条怎么回事 |
[42:05] | I didn’t write this note. | 不是我写的 |
[42:09] | Ishaan! | 伊桑 |
[42:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:15] | Ishaan! Come here, right now! | 伊桑 马上给我过来 |
[42:20] | Come here! | 过来 |
[42:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[42:25] | What’s the meaning of this note? | 这请假条什么意思 |
[42:28] | Answer, or I’ll give you such a thrashing… | 快说 不然打你了 |
[42:32] | Don’t look down… | 别低下去 |
[42:34] | Look up in my eyes. | 抬头看着我眼睛 |
[42:37] | And answer me. | 回答我 |
[42:38] | Where the hell were you on Thursday? | 你周四到底干嘛去了 |
[42:40] | Let me. Where did you go, son? | 我来问 你去哪里了 儿子 |
[42:42] | It not to school, then where? | 没去学校 那去哪里了 |
[42:43] | Where, son? | 去哪了 儿子 |
[42:44] | Answer! | 快说 |
[42:51] | – What’s he saying? – Bunk. | -他说什么 -逃学 |
[42:53] | What? | 什么 |
[42:55] | You bunked school? Ishaan? | 你逃学了 伊桑 |
[43:00] | Bunked school and did what? Did what? | 你逃学去干嘛了 干什么了 |
[43:03] | Where did you go? | 去哪里了 |
[43:07] | Road. | 路上 |
[43:08] | What road? Which road? With whom? | 什么路上 哪条 和谁 |
[43:15] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[43:16] | Alone? Are you out of your mind? | 一个人 你脑子进水了啊 |
[43:19] | Are you out of your bloody mind? | 你哪根筋搭错了啊 |
[43:22] | Wandering the streets alone? | 自己在路上瞎逛 |
[43:24] | Any idea what could’ve happened? | 你知道会发生什么吗 |
[43:27] | What’s going on? Did you hear that? | 这是怎么回事 你听到了吧 |
[43:29] | If he got lost, where’d we go looking? | 如果他走丢了 我们该上哪里去找 |
[43:33] | And who wrote this, | 这个谁写的 |
[43:35] | who wrote him absent-note? | 谁帮他写的 |
[43:37] | Don’t tell me you wrote it! | 别说是你自己写的 |
[43:40] | If you could write, you’d pass! | 你要写得了这个 考试早就过了 |
[43:43] | Who wrote this note? | 这张请假条是谁写的 |
[43:45] | Tell me. Who? | 告诉我 谁写的 |
[43:47] | Ishaan, this is the last time I’m asking you. | 伊桑 我问你最后一次 |
[43:50] | Who wrote this absent note? | 谁帮你写这张请假条的 |
[43:54] | Who wrote it? Speak up! | 谁写的 快说 |
[43:57] | Speak up! | 快说 |
[44:05] | No improvement in class work or homework. | 课堂作业和家庭作业都没有进步 |
[44:09] | He’s still where he was last year. | 他还是去年的水平 |
[44:11] | Books are still his enemies. | 还是把课本当敌人 |
[44:14] | Reading and writing are like punishment for him. | 读书写字对他来说都是惩罚 |
[44:17] | Sometimes his English handwriting resembles Russian. | 有时候他的英文写得像俄文 |
[44:21] | Repeats his mistakes on purpose, | 故意重蹈覆辙 |
[44:24] | never pays attention in class. | 从不专心听课 |
[44:26] | All the time asking for permission to go to the toilet. | 一天到晚就知道上厕所 |
[44:29] | I’m thirsty, I want to go to the toilet. | 我渴了 我想上厕所 |
[44:34] | Disturbs the whole class with his silly pranks. | 他闹得全班不得安宁 |
[44:36] | You must’ve seen his test papers? | 你看过他的试卷了吧 |
[44:39] | Zeroes in all subjects. | 门门都是零分 |
[44:42] | You sent his test papers? | 试卷发下来了 |
[44:45] | Last Wednesday, for parents’ signatures. | 上周三发的 让家长签字 |
[44:46] | They never come back. | 后来他就没交上来 |
[44:49] | They were a sight, I tell you Mrs. Awasthi. | 阿瓦斯蒂太太 还不止这些 |
[44:52] | In fact, I sent a letter specially to meet you. | 实际上 我还特意写信请你来过 |
[44:56] | Look at this math test. | 你看这次的数学测验 |
[45:00] | Three into nine equals three. That’s all. | 3乘9等于3 就这样 |
[45:03] | Not another question answered. | 其它题目都没做 |
[45:08] | No one will believe he’s Yohan’s brother. | 没人敢信他是尤汉的弟弟 |
[45:18] | – Mr. Awasthi… – Yes? | -阿瓦斯蒂先生 -请说 |
[45:22] | This is your son’s second year in third grade. | 这是你儿子第二次读三年级了 |
[45:26] | At this rate, I won’t be able to help you anymore. | 这种情况下 我也帮不了你了 |
[45:34] | Maybe he has a problem. | 他可能有点问题 |
[45:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:39] | Perhaps, he… | 也许他… |
[45:42] | Some children are less fortunate. | 有些孩子没那么幸运 |
[45:45] | For them, there are special schools. | 他们可以上特殊学校 |
[45:55] | Sir, newspaper! | 先生 买份报纸吧 |
[45:56] | Clear out, get out of my way! | 让开 别挡着路 |
[46:01] | Worthless brats! | 没用的兔崽子 |
[46:12] | She thinks my son is a retard. | 她觉得我儿子是智障 |
[46:14] | She thinks my son is abnormal. | 她觉得他不正常 |
[46:18] | Sixty kids stuffed into a class, | 60个小孩挤在一间教室里 |
[46:20] | how can a teacher give attention to each? | 一个老师怎么顾得到每个孩子 |
[46:23] | Nonsense! | 胡说八道 |
[46:25] | Idiots. | 一群白痴 |
[46:29] | What haven’t I done? | 我哪做得不够 |
[46:31] | I sacrificed my career for the children. | 为了孩子牺牲了事业 |
[46:34] | It’s a daily struggle to get him to study. | 每天费很大的劲才能让他学习 |
[46:36] | Ishaan, Ishaan, Ishaan! | 成日就伊桑 伊桑 伊桑的 |
[46:39] | No Maya, it’s not your fault. | 玛雅 这不是你的错 |
[46:43] | He needs something else. | 他需要点别的了 |
[46:47] | Okay, okay, I’ll be there in the morning. | 好的 我明早就过去 |
[46:50] | Thanks a lot, Suresh. | 太谢谢你了 苏雷什 |
[46:51] | Thank you very much. Good night. Good night. Good night. | 非常感谢 晚安 |
[46:56] | Done. | 解决了 |
[47:00] | But… In mid-term? | 但是 中途转学过去 |
[47:03] | Suresh’s uncle is the school’s founder trustee. | 苏雷什的叔叔是创办学校的董事 |
[47:05] | I’ll pay the fees tomorrow. | 我明天去交学费 |
[47:07] | No, I won’t go! I am not gonna go. | 不 我不去 我才不去那儿 |
[47:09] | Ishaan. Shut up and eat your dinner! | 伊桑 闭嘴 吃你的饭 |
[47:13] | You have to go. | 你非去不可 |
[47:16] | Let’s wait till next year… | 等到明年再去吧 |
[47:18] | He has never stayed away from me. | 他从没离我那么远 |
[47:22] | He’ll have to learn. | 他得学着长大 |
[47:25] | You heard the principal. | 校长的话你也听到了 |
[47:27] | Next year, she’ll throw him out. | 明年就要开除他了 |
[47:30] | Then where do we go? | 到时候能去哪儿呢 |
[47:38] | Look, look at him glaring. | 看看 他还敢瞪我 |
[47:41] | No bloody regret on his face. | 没有半点悔改之意 |
[47:43] | Out there they’ll beat you into shape. | 那边的人会打到你听话为止 |
[47:48] | He got Yohan to write that note. | 都会让尤汉写请假条了 |
[47:50] | What’s next? | 下次还不知道是什么 |
[47:56] | Trust me, I’m his father. | 相信我 我是他爸爸 |
[47:59] | We can’t afford it, but we’ll manage somehow. | 不能这样下去了 得做点什么 |
[48:05] | Term begins after Diwali. | 排灯节之后开始上课 |
[48:09] | Papa, please, don’t send me away, Papa. | 爸爸 求你了 不要送我走 |
[48:12] | Papa, please. I won’t go to boarding school. | 爸爸 求你了 我不想去寄宿学校 |
[48:15] | Papa, I don’t want to go, Papa. I don’t want to go. | 我不想去啊 爸爸 我不想去 |
[48:19] | Mama, please tell Papa. I don’t want to go to boarding school. | 你跟爸爸说说 我真的不想去寄宿学校 |
[48:22] | Papa, please, please don’t send me away. | 爸爸 求你了 不要送我去 |
[48:27] | Every passenger, your attention please! | 各位乘客请注意 |
[48:29] | The train No.3107 now is checking. | 3107次列车现在开始检票 |
[48:31] | Every passenger, your attention please! | 各位乘客请注意 |
[48:33] | The train No.3107 now is checking. | 3107次列车现在开始检票 |
[48:35] | Please take your luggage with you, | 请您带好您的行李物品 |
[48:38] | and go to the No.1 ticket entrance in the first floor. | 到一楼一号检票口检票上车 |
[48:40] | Passengers with children check first. | 带小孩的乘客请优先检票上车 |
[48:47] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[48:48] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[48:53] | Ishaan! Ishaan! | 伊桑 伊桑 |
[48:55] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[48:56] | Ishaan! Ishaan! Here! | 伊桑 伊桑 这儿 |
[48:58] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[48:59] | Ishaan, coming! Ishaan, coming now! | 伊桑 快过来啊 快过来 |
[49:01] | Ishaan! Ishaan! | 伊桑 伊桑 |
[49:03] | Ishaan! Come here! Here! Ishaan! Ishaan! Ishaan! | 伊桑 到这儿来 伊桑 伊桑 |
[49:08] | Mama, Mama, Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[49:15] | Ishaan, wake up, wake up. | 伊桑 快醒醒 快醒醒 |
[49:18] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[49:19] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[49:20] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[49:21] | I don’t want to go to boarding school. | 我真的不想去寄宿学校 |
[49:24] | You have to. | 你得去 |
[49:25] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[49:27] | It’s a nice school. | 这个学校很好的 |
[49:28] | I don’t want to be sent there. | 我不想被送到那里去 |
[49:31] | I’m knowing, I’m trying, see… | 我一直在努力学 你听… |
[49:34] | ABCDEFG… ABCDEFG… | |
[49:36] | Really, I know it all. | 真的 我都会了 |
[49:38] | I can learn more. | 我还能学更多 |
[49:40] | I won’t even ask for fireworks. I won’t celebrate Diwali. | 我不要烟花了 也不过排灯节了 |
[49:43] | But I don’t want to go to boarding school. | 我真的不想去寄宿学校 |
[49:45] | I don’t want to go to boarding school. I don’t want to go. | 我不想去那里啊 我不想去啊 |
[50:04] | Hi, Ishaan. No fireworks this year? | 伊桑 今年不放烟花啦 |
[50:06] | Scared of going to boarding school? | 怕去寄宿学校吗 |
[50:09] | – Admit it. – I’m not afraid. | -承认吧 -我才不怕 |
[50:11] | You’re afraid, I know. | 我知道你害怕 |
[50:13] | – I’m not afraid! – You’re afraid, I know it. | -我才不怕 -你怕得要死 我知道的 |
[50:21] | I’m not afraid. | 我才不怕 |
[50:25] | He’s crazy! | 他疯了 |
[50:26] | I won’t go! I won’t go! | 我不会去的 我才不去 |
[50:53] | Your father tells me you’re very stubborn. | 你父亲说你和牛一样倔 |
[50:57] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 事先声明一点 |
[51:01] | In this boarding school, we live by one rule. | 在这个寄宿学校 只有一条规矩 |
[51:04] | Discipline. | 纪律 |
[51:07] | Don’t worry, Mr. Awasthi. | 请别担心 阿瓦斯蒂先生 |
[51:10] | Here we’ve broken the wildest horses. | 我们连最野的马儿都能驯服 |
[51:26] | Come on, we’re getting late. | 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[52:39] | Done? Come on, child. | 看够了吗 快点 孩子 |
[52:44] | I’ve never told you | 我从未告诉你 |
[52:50] | How scared I am of the dark | 我多么惧怕黑暗 |
[52:56] | I’ve never told you | 我从未告诉你 |
[53:03] | How much I care for you | 我多么在乎你 |
[53:06] | Get changed for dinner. | 换衣服去吃晚饭 |
[53:09] | But you know, don’t you, Ma | 但你知道 不是吗 妈妈 |
[53:15] | You know everything, don’t you | 你都知道 不是吗 |
[53:21] | My ma | 我的妈妈 |
[53:29] | Don’t leave me alone in crowds | 别丢下我独自在人群中 |
[53:35] | I’ll lose my way back home | 我会找不到回家的路 |
[53:41] | Don’t send me to places far away | 不要把我送到遥远的地方 |
[53:48] | Where you won’t even remember me | 一个你甚至会忘记我的地方 |
[53:54] | Am I so bad, Ma | 我这么差劲吗 妈妈 |
[54:00] | Am I so bad | 我这么差劲吗 |
[54:06] | You haven’t changed yet? Come on, change your clothes. | 你还没换衣服吗 快去换 |
[54:09] | Change your clothes. Come on. | 去换衣服 快点 |
[54:40] | Nine o’clock. Lights out. | 九点 熄灯了 |
[54:43] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[54:46] | When sometimes, Papa swings me | 有时 爸爸把我 |
[54:52] | Too high in the air | 高高地荡到空中 |
[55:01] | My eyes search for you | 我的双眼寻找着你 |
[55:08] | Hoping you’ll come and hold me safe | 希望你来把我抱紧 |
[55:20] | I don’t tell him | 我没告诉他 |
[55:26] | But I get petrified | 但我害怕不已 |
[55:33] | I don’t let it show | 我没表现出来 |
[55:40] | But my heart sinks | 但我的心不断下沉 |
[55:46] | You know everything, don’t you, Ma | 你都知道 不是吗 妈妈 |
[55:52] | You know everything, don’t you | 你都知道 不是吗 |
[55:58] | My ma | 我的妈妈 |
[56:05] | I’ve never told you | 我从未告诉你 |
[56:12] | How scared I am of the dark | 我多么惧怕黑暗 |
[56:18] | I’ve never told you | 我从未告诉你 |
[56:25] | How much I care for you | 我多么在乎你 |
[56:31] | You know everything, don’t you, Ma | 你都知道 不是吗 妈妈 |
[56:37] | You know everything, don’t you | 你都知道 不是吗 |
[56:43] | My ma | 我的妈妈 |
[56:55] | You aren’t dressed for class yet? | 你还没穿好衣服去上课吗 |
[56:57] | Look at your tie. Didn’t Mummy teach you anything? | 看看你的领带 你妈没教你吗 |
[57:08] | Boys, | 小伙子们 |
[57:10] | this is Ishaan Nandkishore Awasthi. | 这是伊桑·南奇修·阿瓦斯蒂 |
[57:15] | Step forward. Come on. | 到前面来 快点 |
[57:18] | With your bag. | 拿上你的书包 |
[57:21] | From now on, your place is here, in front of my eyes, | 从现在起 你坐这里 坐在我面前 |
[57:27] | beside Rajan Damodaran. | 跟拉扬·达莫达兰坐 |
[57:29] | Rajan Damodaran always comes first in class. | 拉扬·达莫达兰总是第一个到教室 |
[57:33] | His company will have a good effect on you, I hope. | 我希望他能给你好的影响 |
[57:38] | Understand? Sit down. | 懂了吗 坐下 |
[57:42] | Today’s subject, interpretation of poetry. | 今天的主题是诗歌翻译 |
[57:46] | Page 28, “Perspective”. | 翻到第二十八页 《洞察力》 |
[57:50] | Rajan Damodaran, you will recite the poem, | 拉扬·达莫达兰 你读一遍 |
[57:56] | and Ishaan Nandkishore Awasthi, | 然后伊桑·南奇修·阿瓦斯蒂 |
[57:58] | you will interpret it. | 你把它翻译一遍 |
[58:02] | Right? | 好吗 |
[58:03] | Proceed, Rajan. | 开始吧 拉扬 |
[58:05] | “Perspective”. | 《洞察力》 |
[58:07] | When I look from above, | 当我从高处望去 |
[58:10] | you’re a wide open sky. | 你是开阔的天空 |
[58:13] | Until a thirsty elephant comes by, | 直到口渴的大象经过 |
[58:16] | or my friends jump in, | 或是我的朋友跳了进来 |
[58:19] | or a bicycle bell, | 一个脚踏车的铃铛 |
[58:20] | a stone, or the soil. | 或是一两颗鹅卵石 抑或是泥土 |
[58:22] | Or a blind man’s cane that causes you to recoil. | 甚至是令你害怕的盲人手杖 |
[58:25] | Then the picture dissolves | 然后画面消失了 |
[58:28] | and you become our river again. | 你又变成我们的河 |
[58:30] | Excellent! Now explain the meaning of the poem. | 棒极了 现在解释一下这首诗 |
[58:46] | What we see, we feel is. | 我们看到 感觉到的是真的 |
[58:50] | And what we don’t see, we don’t feel isn’t. | 看不到 感觉不到的就是假的 |
[58:55] | But sometimes… | 但有时 |
[58:57] | What we see, actually isn’t. | 我们所看到的 并不是真的 |
[59:00] | And what we don’t see actually is. | 我们所看不到的却是真的 |
[59:05] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[59:06] | What’s all this “is” “isn’t”? | 什么真的假的 |
[59:11] | Minu Patel, you explain. | 米努·帕特尔 你来解释 |
[59:13] | The poet says, when he sees the river, | 诗人说 当他向河里看时 |
[59:16] | he sees the sky in it. | 他看到了天空 |
[59:18] | Using different objects, he demolishes the reflection. | 他用各种的物体 分解了倒影 |
[59:22] | And then we realize it’s a river. | 然后我们意识到它只是条河 |
[59:24] | Good. Very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[59:26] | Minu Patel, sit down. | 米努·帕特尔 坐下 |
[59:35] | You explained the true meaning of the poem. | 你解释的是诗的真正含义 |
[59:39] | Others just said what they crammed. | 别人只是死记硬背 |
[59:43] | Tiwari sir is very strict. | 蒂瓦里先生很严厉 |
[59:45] | So remember what he says, and just parrot it. | 记住他所说的 背出来就好了 |
[59:51] | How come you joined in the middle of the term? | 你怎么中途转学过来 |
[59:56] | My father, he… | 我爸爸 他… |
[1:00:02] | Come on. Art class. | 走吧 去上美术课 |
[1:00:15] | You always come first in class, | 你总第一个到教室 |
[1:00:18] | so why did your parents send you here? | 那为什么你爸妈还把你送这来 |
[1:00:22] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[1:00:22] | I mean, why did they send you here to punish you? | 我是说 为什么会送你到这里来受惩罚 |
[1:00:27] | I’m not a boarder. | 我不是寄宿生 |
[1:00:29] | My father is the school’s estate manager. | 我爸爸是学校的房地产经理 |
[1:00:32] | I live in the staff quarters, with my parents. | 我跟爸妈住在员工宿舍 |
[1:00:36] | And who told you everyone’s sent here to be punished? | 谁跟你说 来这是受罚的 |
[1:00:51] | Children, open your sketchbooks. | 孩子们 把素描本打开 |
[1:00:54] | And take out your pencils. | 把铅笔拿出来 |
[1:00:57] | Good. Without using a ruler, copy the shapes. | 很好 不许用尺子 临摹这些图形 |
[1:01:03] | The lines must be perfectly straight, | 线条必须画得非常直 |
[1:01:05] | or five raps on your knuckles. | 不然就敲指节五下 |
[1:01:22] | Hey, new boy. | 新来的 |
[1:01:23] | Eyes on the blackboard. | 眼睛看黑板 |
[1:01:26] | Show us, where did I make the dot? | 告诉我们 我点哪儿了 |
[1:01:30] | Show us the dot. | 告诉我们点在哪 |
[1:01:33] | Why are you staring like a frog? | 干嘛像青蛙那样瞪眼 |
[1:01:35] | Don’t laugh. | 不准笑 |
[1:01:38] | Where did I make the dot? | 我点在哪儿了 |
[1:01:40] | Show us. | 告诉我们 |
[1:01:42] | I don’t see it. | 我没看到 |
[1:01:45] | You don’t see it? How can you not see it? | 你没看到吗 怎么会看不到 |
[1:01:48] | – Satyajit Bhatkal. – Yes sir? | -萨蒂亚吉特·巴可 -是 先生 |
[1:01:50] | Come here and show him | 过来指给他看看 |
[1:01:52] | where I made the point on the blackboard. | 我点在哪儿了 |
[1:01:59] | Now you see? | 现在看到了吗 |
[1:02:01] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:02:02] | Step forward. | 到前面来 |
[1:02:04] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:02:09] | Five raps on your knuckles, | 指节敲五下 |
[1:02:10] | so your attention never wanders. | 你就不会走神了 |
[1:02:13] | Put out your hand. | 伸出手 |
[1:02:16] | Clench your fist. | 握紧拳头 |
[1:02:26] | Get on with your still life study. | 回去画你的静物素描 |
[1:02:29] | I want perfect shapes. | 我要完美的线条 |
[1:02:32] | Otherwise, five on the other hand. | 不然 另一只手也来五下 |
[1:02:35] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:02:49] | Forward march! | 前进 |
[1:02:50] | Left, right, left. Left, right, left. Left, right, left. | 左右左 左右左 左右左 |
[1:02:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:02:56] | Halt. | 停下 |
[1:02:58] | You’re ruining the marching order. | 你把队列的步调都搞乱了 |
[1:03:00] | What are you thinking? Out. Fill it. | 想什么呢 出列 补上去 |
[1:03:03] | Forward march! | 前进 |
[1:03:06] | A noun is a naming word, | 名词就是命名的词 |
[1:03:07] | a pronoun is used instead of a noun. | 代词用来代替名词 |
[1:03:09] | An adjective describes a noun, | 形容词来修饰名词 |
[1:03:10] | a verb describes the action of a noun. | 动词解释名词的动作 |
[1:03:12] | An adverb describes the action of a verb, | 副词修饰动词的动作 |
[1:03:14] | a conjunction joins two sentences. | 连词连接两个句子 |
[1:03:16] | A preposition describes the relationship | 介词用来解释名词 |
[1:03:18] | between a noun and a pronoun. | 和代词之间的关系 |
[1:03:20] | And an interjection is a word thrown in to express feeling. | 感叹词用来表达情感 |
[1:03:23] | Have you got it, | 你懂了吗 |
[1:03:23] | Mr. Ishaan Nandkishore Awasthi? | 伊桑·南奇修·阿瓦斯蒂先生 |
[1:03:38] | Why | 为什么 |
[1:03:43] | Why can’t you | 为什么你不行 |
[1:03:48] | Idiot | 白痴 |
[1:03:52] | Why can’t you | 为什么你不行 |
[1:03:58] | What’s the problem | 问题出在哪儿 |
[1:04:02] | Why are you so dumb | 你为什么这么蠢 |
[1:04:07] | What’s the problem | 问题出在哪儿 |
[1:04:12] | Why are you so dumb | 你为什么这么蠢 |
[1:04:16] | Why zeroes in math? And punishment daily | 为什么数学得零分 成天被惩罚 |
[1:04:19] | Grammar pathetic, spelling all wrong | 语法不懂 拼写全错 |
[1:04:22] | Are you tripping | 你停滞不前了吗 |
[1:04:24] | Idiot, Duffer | 白痴 蠢货 |
[1:04:25] | Lazy. Crazy | 懒鬼 疯子 |
[1:04:26] | Garbled sentences | 混乱的句子 |
[1:04:28] | Lazy. Crazy | 懒鬼 疯子 |
[1:04:29] | And answers all wrong | 答案全错吗 |
[1:04:31] | Why don’t you try | 你为什么不努力 |
[1:04:32] | Why? Why? Why? Why? Why can’t you | 为什么 为什么你不行 |
[1:05:07] | What’s the problem | 问题出在哪儿 |
[1:05:12] | Why are you so dumb | 你为什么这么蠢 |
[1:05:16] | You’re a failure | 你就是个失败者 |
[1:05:18] | Your handwriting is terrible, homework incomplete | 字很丑 作业写不完 |
[1:05:20] | Why’s your attention adrift | 为什么总是走神 |
[1:05:22] | Why | 为什么 |
[1:05:26] | Idiot. Duffer. Lazy. Crazy | 白痴 蠢货 懒鬼 疯子 |
[1:05:29] | This child can drive anybody mad | 这个孩子能把任何人逼疯 |
[1:05:31] | Someone please call up his dad | 谁来给他父亲打个电话 |
[1:05:34] | What’s your problem, son | 你怎么了 儿子 |
[1:05:36] | King of the morons | 笨蛋之王 |
[1:05:39] | Awful scores | 糟糕的分数 |
[1:05:41] | Dreadful results | 恐怖的结果 |
[1:05:42] | Geography makes you dizzy | 地理让你头晕吗 |
[1:05:47] | Five on the knuckles | 指头敲五下 |
[1:05:47] | What’s the problem | 问题出在哪儿 |
[1:05:52] | Idiot | 白痴 |
[1:06:04] | Idiot | 白痴 |
[1:06:19] | Ishaan, open the door. | 伊桑 开门啊 |
[1:06:25] | Mu, champ, open the door. | 弟弟 小龅牙 开门啊 |
[1:06:28] | Ishaan, please, open the door. | 伊桑 求你了 开门啊 |
[1:06:33] | Ishaan! | 伊桑 |
[1:06:59] | Ishaan, stop! Ishaan, Ishaan, stop! Ishaan! | 伊桑 停下 伊桑 |
[1:07:20] | What is it, champ? | 怎么了 小龅牙 |
[1:07:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:07:29] | I’ve taken permission from the house master. | 我已经跟楼管说好了 |
[1:07:40] | Don’t be angry anymore. | 别再生气了 |
[1:07:45] | Come, come along, son. | 走吧 跟我们走 儿子 |
[1:07:52] | One extra mattress, please. | 请多加个床垫 |
[1:07:56] | See what I got you. Water colors. 24-colour pack. | 看我给你买了什么 水彩笔 24色的 |
[1:08:42] | Hit it when it rises. Excellent! | 球弹起来再打 很棒 |
[1:08:44] | Stay focused. Good Yohan! | 专心点 好样的尤汉 |
[1:08:49] | My eyes are empty | 眼神空洞 |
[1:08:53] | Tears too have left me | 不再落泪 |
[1:09:00] | Silence fills my heart | 内心寂静 |
[1:09:12] | I feel pain no more, I’m numb | 麻木了 不再痛苦 |
[1:09:23] | All feeling has left me, I’m empty | 心空了 没有感觉 |
[1:09:33] | You know everything | 你都知道 |
[1:09:38] | Don’t you, Ma | 不是吗 妈妈 |
[1:09:42] | You know everything | 你都知道 |
[1:10:23] | What are you up to? | 你在上面干嘛 |
[1:10:24] | What are you doing? Get down! | 你在干嘛 快下来 |
[1:10:42] | Why did you climbed there? | 爬到上面去干嘛 |
[1:10:45] | Come… We’re late. | 走吧 迟到了 |
[1:10:50] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:52] | Oh, don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[1:10:54] | Holker sir is gone, | 霍尔克先生走了 |
[1:10:57] | to teach all of New Zealand how to draw. | 去新西兰教画画了 |
[1:11:01] | We’ve got a new temporary teacher. | 来了一个新的代课老师 |
[1:11:04] | I hope he’s different from Holker sir. | 希望他跟霍尔克先生不一样 |
[1:11:08] | Come, we’re late. Oh, come on. | 走吧 要迟到了 快点 |
[1:13:03] | Look there, is that a tree | 看 那是棵树吗 |
[1:13:07] | Or a man covered by a cape | 还是披着斗篷的人 |
[1:13:15] | Is it raining | 下雨了吗 |
[1:13:18] | Or has the sky left the taps on by mistake | 还是天空忘了关水龙头 |
[1:13:26] | The world is what you make of it | 世界由你自己创造 |
[1:13:30] | It’s in the eye of the beholder | 一切尽在你眼中 |
[1:13:38] | So free your mind | 所以解放思想 |
[1:13:40] | Spread your wings | 舒展心灵翅膀 |
[1:13:42] | Let the colors fly | 让色彩飞翔 |
[1:13:44] | Come on, come on, let’s spin new dreams | 来吧 来吧 编织新的梦想 |
[1:14:02] | Future | 未来 |
[1:14:04] | Imagine | 幻想 |
[1:14:06] | So beautiful | 多美好啊 |
[1:14:08] | Work hard | 快去努力吧 |
[1:14:10] | Shake it | 动起来 |
[1:14:12] | Swing-a-long | 摇摆吧 |
[1:14:14] | Shake a leg | 跳舞吧 |
[1:14:16] | It’s fun | 有趣吧 |
[1:14:18] | Swing-a-long, shake a leg | 摇摆吧 跳舞吧 |
[1:14:22] | Swing-a-long, have lots of fun | 抖动吧 玩乐吧 |
[1:14:27] | Swing-a-long, shake a leg | 摇摆吧 跳舞吧 |
[1:14:30] | Swing-a-long, have lots of fun | 抖动吧 玩乐吧 |
[1:14:36] | Who says fish don’t fly | 谁说鱼儿不会飞 |
[1:14:43] | Ever thought of it | 想过吗 |
[1:14:47] | Does the sun bathe everyday | 太阳每天洗澡吗 |
[1:14:51] | Or does he just wet his hair and pretend to be clean | 还是只弄湿头发假装干净 |
[1:14:56] | These stars are they twinkling | 星星在闪烁吗 |
[1:14:59] | Or in anger, grumbling at each other | 还是愤怒不已 互相埋怨 |
[1:15:04] | So free your mind | 所以解放思想 |
[1:15:06] | Spread your wings | 舒展心灵翅膀 |
[1:15:08] | Let the colors fly | 让色彩飞翔 |
[1:15:10] | Come on, come on, let’s spin new dreams | 来吧 来吧 编织新的梦想 |
[1:15:20] | Swing-a-long, shake a leg | 摇摆吧 跳舞吧 |
[1:15:24] | Swing-a-long, have lots of fun | 抖动吧 玩乐吧 |
[1:15:35] | Why cram until your head is full | 为什么要把脑袋塞满 |
[1:15:38] | Head is full, head is full | 脑袋满了 脑袋满了 |
[1:15:40] | In a blink, your mind goes blank | 一眨眼 脑中空了 |
[1:15:41] | Mind goes blank, mind goes blank | 空白了 空白了 |
[1:15:43] | Go ahead, unlock the doors | 去啊 打开门 |
[1:15:46] | Unlock the doors, unlock the doors | 打开门 打开门 |
[1:15:47] | And fearlessly, take wing | 勇敢地 起飞吧 |
[1:15:49] | Take wing, take wing | 起飞吧 起飞吧 |
[1:15:51] | I’m with you | 我陪着你们 |
[1:15:52] | I’m with you | 我陪着你们 |
[1:15:53] | You’re with me | 你们陪着我 |
[1:15:54] | You’re with me | 你们陪着我 |
[1:15:55] | You and me, let’s all together | 你们和我 咱们一起 |
[1:15:58] | Chitty bang bang, chitty bang bang | 摇摆吧 摇摆吧 |
[1:16:06] | Swing-a-long, shake a leg | 摇摆吧 跳舞吧 |
[1:16:09] | Swing-a-long, have lots of fun | 抖动吧 玩乐吧 |
[1:16:15] | Why is the world so colorful | 为何世界五彩缤纷 |
[1:16:18] | Ever wondered | 你们想过吗 |
[1:16:27] | Imagine | 想象一下 |
[1:16:29] | Choosing these colors so lovingly | 有人用可爱的颜色 |
[1:16:31] | Someone has decorated this world with them | 点缀了这个世界 |
[1:16:35] | So beautiful is our universe | 我们的世界如此美丽 |
[1:16:39] | I suspect its creator is surely an artist | 我猜造物主肯定是个艺术家 |
[1:16:43] | So free your mind | 所以解放思想 |
[1:16:45] | Spread your wings | 舒展心灵翅膀 |
[1:16:47] | Let the colors fly | 让色彩飞翔 |
[1:16:49] | Come on, come on | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:16:52] | Let’s spin new dreams | 编织新的梦想 |
[1:16:54] | Swing-a-long, shake a leg | 摇摆吧 跳舞吧 |
[1:16:57] | Swing-a-long, have lots of fun | 抖动吧 玩乐吧 |
[1:17:01] | Swing-a-long, shake a leg | 摇摆吧 跳舞吧 |
[1:17:05] | Swing-a-long, have lots of fun | 抖动吧 玩乐吧 |
[1:17:09] | Swing-a-long, shake a leg | 摇摆吧 跳舞吧 |
[1:17:13] | Swing-a-long, have lots of fun | 抖动吧 玩乐吧 |
[1:17:17] | Swing-a-long, shake a leg | 摇摆吧 跳舞吧 |
[1:17:23] | Here’s one for each of you. | 每人一张 |
[1:17:28] | Draw, paint, do whatever you like. | 涂也行 画也行 爱啥弄啥 |
[1:17:31] | While I put this away. | 我先把这个拿走 |
[1:17:34] | But what do we paint, sir? | 可是要画什么呢 先生 |
[1:17:35] | There’s nothing on the table. | 桌上什么都没有 |
[1:17:40] | This table? | 这张桌子吗 |
[1:17:43] | This table is too small for your beautiful imagination. | 它太小了 盛不下你们驰骋的想象 |
[1:17:49] | Peek into your mind. | 感受你的内心 |
[1:17:51] | And pull out an image. | 发挥想象 |
[1:17:54] | Then slap it onto the paper! | 然后将你想的跃然纸上 |
[1:17:57] | Have fun. In here, you’re free. | 放轻松 这里是自由的 |
[1:18:48] | Lost somewhere, friend? | 在发呆吗 小伙子 |
[1:18:51] | Looking for inspiration? | 找灵感吗 |
[1:18:55] | No problem, there’s no hurry. | 没关系 不用急 |
[1:20:09] | What is the matter, child? | 你怎么了 孩子 |
[1:20:13] | Don’t you like painting? | 不喜欢画画吗 |
[1:20:21] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么 孩子 |
[1:20:26] | Sir, his name is Ishaan Awasthi. | 老师 他叫伊桑 阿瓦斯蒂 |
[1:20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:55] | Where have you been? | 你干嘛去了 |
[1:20:57] | Where have you been? | 去干嘛了 |
[1:20:59] | Your mother called. | 你妈打电话了 |
[1:21:01] | Wait by the phone. She’ll call again. Go. | 去电话那儿等 她还会打 去吧 |
[1:21:22] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:21:24] | Is Ishaan there? | 伊桑在吗 |
[1:21:25] | Yes one moment, he’s here. One moment. | 稍等 他在 稍等 |
[1:21:29] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:21:38] | Hello Inu. Hello Inu. | 你好 小伊 你好 小伊 |
[1:21:41] | Say hello, son. | 儿子 说话啊 |
[1:21:45] | Look Inu… | 听着 小伊… |
[1:21:47] | We can’t come on Saturday. | 我们周六不能去看你了 |
[1:21:51] | On Sunday, Dada has his inter-school tennis finals. | 你哥哥周日要参加校际网球决赛 |
[1:21:57] | I know you’re very angry with Mama. | 我知道你很生妈妈的气 |
[1:21:59] | Mama is very bad. | 是妈妈不好 |
[1:22:00] | I’m very sorry, Inu. | 真对不起 小伊 |
[1:22:07] | But what can Mama do? | 不过妈妈也没办法 |
[1:22:10] | Dada is very tense about the final match. | 哥哥要比赛了 所以很紧张 |
[1:22:14] | Will you talk to Dada? | 要不要跟哥哥说两句 |
[1:22:15] | Here, talk to Dada. | 来 和哥哥说说话 |
[1:22:17] | And wish him all the best. | 祝他好运 |
[1:22:20] | Hello Inu, | 喂 小伊 |
[1:22:22] | Hello? Inu are you there? | 喂 小伊你在听吗 |
[1:22:26] | Inu, I’ll miss you at the finals. | 小伊 我决赛时会想你的 |
[1:22:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:22:34] | Hello Inu, Inu? | 喂 小伊 小伊 |
[1:22:38] | Son, talk to Mama. | 儿子 说话啊 |
[1:22:40] | Hello Inu, hello? Inu? | 小伊 说话呀 小伊 |
[1:22:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:22:47] | Hello Madam. He’s left. | 太太 他已经走了 |
[1:22:49] | – He left? – Yes. | -走了 -是的 |
[1:22:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:22:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:22:58] | He didn’t say a word. | 他一句话都不说 |
[1:23:01] | Don’t worry, we’ll go next Sunday. | 别担心 下周日我们去看看 |
[1:23:09] | What are you putting in there? | 你往里面放什么 |
[1:23:12] | The kids’ class-work. | 孩子们的课堂练习 |
[1:23:13] | So what? Holker never used that space. | 什么 霍尔克从来都不用那个柜子 |
[1:23:16] | It’s meant for books. | 都用来放书了 |
[1:23:18] | So where do I keep these? | 那我把这些画放哪 |
[1:23:20] | Return them to the boys. | 还发给学生 |
[1:23:21] | What use are they anyway? | 留着有什么用 |
[1:23:24] | What a racket they’re making in your class, | 他们在你课上都快闹翻天了 |
[1:23:26] | Nikumbh. | 尼克姆 |
[1:23:26] | Like a fish market. | 跟海鲜市场一样闹哄哄的 |
[1:23:29] | They’re kids, it’s natural. | 都是小孩子 很正常嘛 |
[1:23:32] | And it kids don’t express | 要是孩子们在美术课上 |
[1:23:33] | emotions in an art class, where will they? | 都没机会释放情感 还能在哪里呢 |
[1:23:36] | That may be, but go easy. | 也许吧 不过当心 |
[1:23:39] | The headmaster likes discipline. | 校长喜欢纪律 |
[1:23:44] | I believe you sang in class yesterday and played a flute? | 听说你昨天上课还又吹又唱的 |
[1:23:50] | Yes I sang, played a flute. | 是啊 我唱歌了 也吹笛子了 |
[1:23:54] | Kids happy, I’m happy. | 孩子们开心 我也开心 |
[1:23:56] | But our students aren’t like those kids. | 但我们的学生和那些孩子不同 |
[1:24:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:24:06] | You teach in Tulips School, don’t you? | 你不是在郁金香小学教书吗 |
[1:24:09] | Mentally retarded, abnormal kids? | 我指那些智力障碍 有点不正常的小孩 |
[1:24:12] | In those schools, experiment all you like, | 在那种学校 怎么尝试都行 |
[1:24:14] | what difference will it make? | 不会有什么区别 |
[1:24:16] | They have no future, anyway. | 反正他们没什么前途 |
[1:24:18] | No seriously, Nikumbh. | 但说真的 尼克姆 |
[1:24:19] | This is a formal school. | 这里可是正规学校 |
[1:24:21] | Your singing-dancing style won’t work here. | 你的载歌载舞教学法在这里不适用 |
[1:24:24] | Here, we prepare children for life’s race. | 这里是要为孩子起跑奠定基础的 |
[1:24:27] | Kids have to compete, succeed, make a future. | 孩子们必须竞争 成功 开创未来 |
[1:24:30] | Our school’s motto is, | 我们学校的校训是 |
[1:24:33] | “Order, Discipline, Labour.” | 秩序 纪律 汗水 |
[1:24:36] | The three pillars of success. | 成功的三大基石 |
[1:24:38] | Foundation of a complete education. | 系统教育的基础 |
[1:24:43] | Hi Hitler! | 希特勒万岁 |
[1:24:47] | Mr. Tiwari, time to learn German. | 蒂瓦里老师 该学学德语了 |
[1:25:04] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:25:07] | Okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[1:25:23] | Slowly, children. | 慢点 孩子们 |
[1:25:42] | Hey listen, where’s your friend? | 请问 你的朋友呢 |
[1:25:46] | I don’t know, he suddenly disappeared. | 我不知道 一闪就没影了 |
[1:25:51] | Must’ve seen his new boring art teacher. | 肯定是看到没意思的美术老师就跑了 |
[1:25:54] | No sir, he must’ve gone to the dining hail for lunch. | 不是 老师 他应该是去餐厅吃午饭了 |
[1:25:59] | – What’s your name? – Rajan Demoheree. | -你叫什么名字 -拉扬·达莫达兰 |
[1:26:02] | – Rajan, what’s up with Ishaan? – What? | -拉詹 伊桑是怎么回事 -怎么 |
[1:26:07] | Something troubling him? | 他不是有什么麻烦 |
[1:26:08] | He always looks so frightened. | 总是一副害怕的样子 |
[1:26:10] | He wants to go home. | 他想回家 |
[1:26:12] | – Why? – He has just joined. | -为什么 -他刚转来 |
[1:26:15] | Mid year? | 这个时候才转来 |
[1:26:17] | He has problems. | 他读写方面有问题 |
[1:26:18] | Try as he might, he just can’t read or write. | 再努力也学不好 |
[1:26:22] | He’s always punished. | 总是受罚 |
[1:26:24] | His books are full of red marks. | 作业本上全是红叉叉 |
[1:26:27] | What to do? | 怎么办 |
[1:28:47] | Great! Play again? | 真棒 再玩一次吧 |
[1:29:20] | Getting emotional, are we? | 我们是不是有点多愁善感了 |
[1:29:28] | Man is… | 人类真是… |
[1:29:30] | A cruel, insensitive animal. I know. | 残酷 麻木的动物 我知道 |
[1:29:32] | And blind. Blind to beauty, blind to feelings. | 而且盲目 看不到真和美 |
[1:29:37] | Who did you run into there? | 在那里遇到什么人了吗 |
[1:29:41] | Myself. | 我自己 |
[1:29:43] | It’s like seeing myself in the mirror. | 像是从镜子里看到了自己 |
[1:29:46] | That’s shouldn’t upset you. | 那你沮丧什么 |
[1:29:48] | You’re not too bad to look at. | 你看来还不错嘛 |
[1:29:52] | Jabeen, he’s in danger. | 雅本 他危险了 |
[1:29:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:30:03] | Who is it, Ram? | 你在说谁 拉姆 |
[1:30:05] | A boy in that school, of eight or nine years. | 那里的一个学生 大约八九岁 |
[1:30:13] | Doesn’t say a word. | 一言不发 |
[1:30:15] | Always depressed, frightened. | 总是垂头丧气 很恐惧的样子 |
[1:30:20] | His eyes, screaming for help. | 他的眼神似乎在求救 |
[1:30:25] | I’m afraid, he’ll sink. | 我很担心 他快要崩溃了 |
[1:30:31] | Dada, Dada… | 哥哥 哥哥 |
[1:30:33] | Yes, Pradyumna? | 什么事 普拉德姆那 |
[1:30:37] | Come on. It’s rehearsal time. | 快来 要彩排了 |
[1:30:42] | Hey Sahil, how many days to the show? | 撒西儿 离正式演出还有几天 |
[1:30:45] | Two. | 两天 |
[1:30:46] | Yeah. Let’s go for it. | 好的 我们去练习 |
[1:30:49] | Today, let us open the windows of our hearts | 今天 让我们打开心灵的窗 |
[1:30:53] | and peep outside | 看看外面 |
[1:30:55] | to see the little-little raindrops meet the glorious Sun, | 小雨滴迎着太阳 |
[1:30:59] | a rainbow forming, sheer joy and great fun. | 搭起一座彩虹 架起我们的欢乐 |
[1:31:20] | Look at them | 看看他们 |
[1:31:23] | Like fresh drops of dew | 新鲜的露珠 |
[1:31:26] | Nestled in the palms of leaves | 被叶子捧在手心 |
[1:31:29] | Gifts of the heavens | 来自天堂的礼物 |
[1:31:33] | Stretching and turning | 伸展腰肢 |
[1:31:36] | Slipping and sliding | 轻轻地滑落 |
[1:31:39] | Like delicate pearls | 这些精美的珠儿 |
[1:31:43] | Glinting with laughter | 闪着灿烂的笑容 |
[1:31:46] | Let us not lose these | 千万别错过了 |
[1:31:53] | Little stars on earth | 那是落在地上的星辰 |
[1:32:01] | Like sunshine on a winter’s day | 就像冬日的暖阳 |
[1:32:08] | Bathes the courtyard in gold | 为庭院沐浴金光 |
[1:32:14] | They banish darkness from our hearts | 驱散心中的阴暗 |
[1:32:21] | And warm us to the core | 用热温暖心房 |
[1:32:28] | Let us not lose these | 千万别错过了 |
[1:32:35] | Little stars on earth | 那是落在地上的星辰 |
[1:33:09] | Like sleep trapped behind eyelids | 就像闭着眼沉睡 |
[1:33:12] | Where sweet dreams abound | 进入甜美的梦乡 |
[1:33:16] | And is the dream an angel rises | 天使在梦中出现 |
[1:33:23] | Like fountains of colour | 像色彩斑斓的清泉 |
[1:33:26] | Like butterflies upon blossoms | 像蝴蝶飞舞在花间 |
[1:33:29] | Like love which is selfless | 那无私奉献的爱啊 |
[1:33:35] | They’re surging waves of hope | 就是奔涌的浪涛 |
[1:33:42] | They’re the dawn of dreams and eternal joy | 就是美梦的黎明和那永恒的喜悦 |
[1:33:48] | Let us not lose these | 千万别错过了 |
[1:33:55] | Little stars on earth | 那是落在地上的星辰 |
[1:34:50] | On the heavy darkness of night’s bosom | 如在夜的怀抱中 |
[1:34:53] | They sit like a flame dispelling gloom | 火焰般驱散黑暗 |
[1:34:56] | Like an orchard’s fragrance they fill the air | 散发着果味香甜 |
[1:35:03] | Like a kaleidoscope of a myriad hues | 万花筒里花团锦簇 |
[1:35:06] | Like flowers reaching up to the sun | 朵朵对着太阳绽开 |
[1:35:09] | Like the notes of a flutes in the quiet of a grove | 静谧树丛中的笛声 |
[1:35:16] | They are breaths of fresh air | 就是清新的空气 |
[1:35:22] | The rhythm and music of life | 就是生命的节拍和那生活的交响 |
[1:35:28] | Let us not lose these | 千万别错过了 |
[1:35:35] | Little stars on earth | 那是落在地上的星辰 |
[1:35:50] | Like the pulsing life of the neighborhood | 周遭颤动的生命 |
[1:35:56] | Like buds, determined to bloom | 有如待放的鲜花 |
[1:36:03] | Like the breeze of the season | 应季而生的微风 |
[1:36:06] | Caught in your palm | 在你掌心轻缠 |
[1:36:10] | They’re the blessings of our elders | 那就是父辈们的祝福 |
[1:36:16] | Let us not lose these | 千万别错过了 |
[1:36:23] | Little stars on earth | 那是落在地上的星辰 |
[1:36:49] | Yes? | 您是 |
[1:36:51] | Hi, my name is Ram Shankar Nikumbh. | 我叫拉姆·桑卡·尼克姆 |
[1:36:53] | I teach at New Era School in Panchgani. | 在潘茨盖尼的新纪元学校任教 |
[1:36:58] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:37:02] | – Are these his third grade books? – Yes. | -这些是他三年级的作业本吗 -是的 |
[1:37:16] | Who did this? | 这是谁画的 |
[1:37:18] | Ishaan did. | 是伊桑 |
[1:37:20] | Ishaan? Ishaan paints? | 伊桑 伊桑会画画 |
[1:37:23] | Yes, he loves painting. | 是的 他非常喜欢画画 |
[1:37:25] | Sometimes as wise as old men | 时而如长者般睿智 |
[1:37:28] | At others, like a carefree stream | 时而像无忧的溪流 |
[1:37:31] | Or a volley of innocent questions | 一串串天真的问题 |
[1:37:38] | Like laughter breaks silence, and a smile lights up a face | 如划破宁静的笑声 照亮了脸庞 |
[1:37:45] | They are like a celestial light that | 像来自天堂的光亮 |
[1:37:47] | Shines on the fortunate | 照在幸运儿的身上 |
[1:37:52] | Like the moon dancing on a lake | 如月光荡漾在湖面 |
[1:37:55] | Like a familiar shoulder in the midst of a crowd | 仿佛在人群中找到 熟悉的肩膀 |
[1:37:58] | Like a gurgling stream, frothing and giggling | 小河潺潺泡沫轻唱 |
[1:38:05] | Like a sweet little nap at midday | 如午间甜美的小憩 |
[1:38:08] | Like the comfort of a loving touch | 如充满爱意的轻抚 |
[1:38:11] | Like joyous music ringing in your ears | 耳边缭绕美妙乐音 |
[1:38:18] | Like a fine spray of rain | 如沐细雨中 |
[1:39:07] | Can I have some water, please? | 能给我倒杯水吗 |
[1:39:21] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:39:35] | Why did you send him away? | 您为什么把他送走 |
[1:39:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:39:40] | There was no option. | 别无选择 |
[1:39:42] | Last year he failed in the third grade. Can you believe it? | 去年他三年级留级一次了 您能相信吗 |
[1:39:47] | And no signs of any improvement. | 一点进步的迹象都没有 |
[1:39:48] | My elder son tops his class in every subject. | 我的大儿子门门全班第一 |
[1:39:51] | And that one… | 而他呢… |
[1:39:54] | What do you think is his problem? | 您觉得他问题在哪 |
[1:39:56] | Attitude, what else? | 学习态度啊 不然呢 |
[1:39:58] | Towards his studies and everything else, | 不管是学习还是做别的事情 |
[1:40:00] | always mischievous, difficult, | 总是调皮捣蛋 固执 |
[1:40:02] | disobedient. | 不听话 |
[1:40:04] | I want to know his problem. | 我想知道他有什么问题 |
[1:40:05] | You’re giving me the symptoms. | 您告诉我的是症状 |
[1:40:07] | You’re saying, the boy has a fever. I know that. | 您说的是小孩发烧了 这我知道 |
[1:40:10] | I want to know why. | 我想知道的是为什么 |
[1:40:12] | What’s the cause? | 原因是什么 |
[1:40:16] | Why don’t you tell us? Go on. | 您倒是说说看 为什么 |
[1:40:23] | Did you notice a pattern in his mistakes? | 你们留意过他犯错的模式吗 |
[1:40:26] | Any errors that he repeats? | 他重复犯的那些错误 |
[1:40:28] | Pattern? What pattern? Just mistakes. | 模式 什么模式 错误就是错误 |
[1:40:31] | Then you didn’t recognize it. | 那就是没注意到了 |
[1:40:40] | Look. | 你们看 |
[1:40:44] | Here, “b” for “d” and “d” for “b”. | b写成d d却写成b |
[1:40:46] | He confuses similar letters. | 他把相似的字母弄混了 |
[1:40:49] | “S” and “R” inverted, like several others. | S和R都写反了 这几个也是 |
[1:40:54] | Look, “d” and “t”. Mirror imaging. | 看这 d和t也是 这叫做镜像 |
[1:40:59] | Animal, | 动物这个词 |
[1:41:00] | three different spellings on the same page. | 在同一页上就出现了三种拼法 |
[1:41:02] | So, it’s not as if he has learnt any one wrong spelling. | 这说明他不是学了错误的拼写 |
[1:41:06] | And here, | 还有这里 |
[1:41:07] | he mixes up similarly spelt words. | 相像的单词他会搞混 |
[1:41:08] | “T-o-p” becomes “P-o-t”. | top拼成了pot |
[1:41:11] | “S-o-l-i-d” becomes “S-o-i-l-e-d”. | solid拼成了soiled |
[1:41:16] | Why does he do this? | 他为什么这样做 |
[1:41:18] | Is he a fool, is he lazy? | 笨还是懒 |
[1:41:21] | No. | 都不是 |
[1:41:23] | In my opinion, he’s finding it hard to recognize letters. | 在我看来 他是很难分辨这些字母 |
[1:41:29] | When you read a-p-p-l-e, | 你读apple的时候 |
[1:41:31] | your mind conjures up an apple. | 脑中会浮现出苹果的样子 |
[1:41:33] | Ishaan can’t read the word, | 伊桑不会读这个词 |
[1:41:35] | so he can’t understand what it means. | 也就不明白它的意思 |
[1:41:39] | In order to read and write, | 进行读写时 |
[1:41:40] | it is essential to relate sounds with symbols, | 必须将发音和符号联系起来 |
[1:41:46] | know the meaning of words. | 知道词所指何物 |
[1:41:48] | Ishaan is unable to fulfill this basic requirement. | 伊桑连这最基本的一点都无法做到 |
[1:41:49] | Rubbish. These are just excuses to avoid studying. | 胡说 这都是不学习的借口罢了 |
[1:42:05] | Please read this. | 您读下这个 |
[1:42:10] | How can I? It’s in Chinese. | 怎么读 全是中文 |
[1:42:12] | Come, concentrate. | 读吧 专心点 |
[1:42:15] | What nonsense, how can I read this? | 别闹了 我怎么可能会 |
[1:42:16] | You’re being insolent. | 你真傲慢 |
[1:42:18] | Your attitude is wrong. | 你的态度不对 |
[1:42:19] | You’re misbehaving. | 你真是无礼 |
[1:42:30] | Exactly Ishaan’s predicament. | 这就是伊桑所面对的 |
[1:42:33] | Unable to recognize letters. | 无法辨识字母 |
[1:42:39] | This difficulty in reading and writing in called dyslexia. | 这种读写方面的困难在医学上被称作读写障碍 |
[1:42:53] | Sometimes, kids could have additional problems. | 患此症的孩子可能还伴随其它问题 |
[1:42:57] | Like, difficulty in following multiple instructions. | 比如无法服从多重指令 |
[1:43:01] | “Turn to page 65, | 翻到第六十五页 |
[1:43:02] | chapter 9, para 4, line 2.” | 看第九章第四段的第二行 |
[1:43:04] | Confusion. | 混乱了 |
[1:43:06] | Or, poor “fine and gross motor skills”. | 或者是大小动作技能发育不良 |
[1:43:10] | Does Ishaan find it difficult to button his shirt | 伊桑是不是不太会扣纽扣 |
[1:43:11] | or tie his shoelaces? | 或是系鞋带 |
[1:43:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:43:15] | Yohan. If you throw a ball, can he catch it? | 尤汉 你扔球他接的到吗 |
[1:43:18] | He can never judge a ball. | 球的方向他从来没判断对过 |
[1:43:20] | Because he can’t correlate size, | 那是因为他不会将大小 |
[1:43:22] | distance and speed. | 距离和速度联系起来 |
[1:43:25] | What size of ball, from what distance, | 球的大小 从多远的地方来 |
[1:43:27] | traveling at what speed, | 速度多少 |
[1:43:28] | by the time he works it out, it’s too late. | 等他判断出来就已经晚了 |
[1:43:37] | Just think… | 想想看 |
[1:43:39] | A child, barely eight or nine, can’t read or write. | 一个八九岁的孩子 不会认字写字 |
[1:43:43] | Can’t do regular stuff, | 最简单的事都不会 |
[1:43:45] | fails to do all the things | 同龄小孩轻松完成的 |
[1:43:47] | that kids his age do, effortlessly. | 他却做不了 |
[1:43:52] | What must he be going through? | 他是怎么熬过来的 |
[1:43:55] | His self-confidence must’ve been shattered. | 他的自信肯定全被摧毁了 |
[1:44:00] | Hiding his inabilities in disobedience. | 只好用逆反来掩盖无能 |
[1:44:03] | He must have taken on the world. | 想来他是要和全世界较量 |
[1:44:04] | Must’ve created a riot here. | 一定惹了不少麻烦 |
[1:44:10] | Why admit I can’t, I’d rather say, “I don’t want to.” | 与其承认我不会 还不如说我不想 |
[1:44:13] | No different from adults. | 大人也常这么做 |
[1:44:22] | Now, his rebellion too has been crushed, out there. | 可现在 他叛逆的勇气也在那里被摧毁了 |
[1:44:27] | I’m sorry to say, he has stopped painting altogether. | 我很难过 他连画画都放弃了 |
[1:44:31] | It’s very sad. | 太悲哀了 |
[1:44:40] | But why Ishaan? | 为什么是伊桑 |
[1:44:44] | There’s no answer to that. | 谁也不知道 |
[1:44:49] | It can happen to anyone. Sometimes it’s genetic. | 可能发生在任何人身上 有时和遗传有关 |
[1:44:56] | Simply put, | 简单地说 |
[1:44:58] | it’s like a wiring problem in the brain, that’s all. | 就像是大脑短路了 |
[1:45:01] | So you’re saying my son is abnormal, mentally retarded? | 你是在说我的儿子不正常 智障吗 |
[1:45:05] | You’re a strange man. | 你这人真奇怪 |
[1:45:08] | Look here, | 看这里 |
[1:45:09] | this is a sharp mind with a vivid imagination. | 敏捷的思路加上天马行空的想象 |
[1:45:13] | Far more talented than you and me. | 远比你我有才华 |
[1:45:15] | What’s there to gain? | 那又有什么用 |
[1:45:17] | Why are you looking for gain? | 您怎么这么想 |
[1:45:18] | What else should I look for? | 那我应该怎么想 |
[1:45:19] | What is to become of him? | 他今后会怎样 |
[1:45:22] | How is he going to compete? | 靠什么和别人竞争 |
[1:45:24] | Am I to feed him all his life? | 我能养活他一辈子吗 |
[1:45:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:45:43] | Out there, it’s a merciless, competitive world | 这是一个残酷的 竞争激烈的世界 |
[1:45:47] | where everyone wants to breed toppers and rankers. | 人人都想培养出优秀的人才 |
[1:45:54] | Everyone wants top scores. | 大家都想要高分 |
[1:45:56] | Medicine, engineering, management, | 医学 工程 管理 |
[1:45:58] | anything less is intolerable. | 任何一点点缺陷都无法忍受 |
[1:46:00] | 95.5% 95.6% 95.7% 95.5, 95.6, 95.7 percent. | |
[1:46:04] | Anything less is sacrilege, right? | 差了一点就是有悖天理 是吗 |
[1:46:08] | For Christ’s sake, think, | 你们仔细想想吧 |
[1:46:10] | each child has unique skills, | 每个小孩都有独一无二的本领 |
[1:46:12] | capabilities and dreams. | 能力和梦想 |
[1:46:17] | But no, everyone’s hell bent on pulling, | 但是每个人却都想拔苗助长 |
[1:46:19] | and stretching to make each finger long. | 想把每根手指拉长 |
[1:46:22] | Go ahead. Even it the finger breaks. | 一直拉吧 管他手指会不会断掉 |
[1:46:31] | No options, he says. No alternative. | 他说别无选择 没办法了 |
[1:46:33] | If you fancy racing, breed racehorses not children. | 那么喜欢比赛 不如养赛马 养小孩干吗 |
[1:46:39] | Forcing your children to bear the burden of your ambitions. | 强迫孩子去担负自己的野心 |
[1:46:43] | It’s worse than child labour. | 比压榨童工有过之而无不及 |
[1:46:46] | And it the child is unable to bear this burden? | 要是孩子负担不了呢 |
[1:46:52] | When will they understand? | 他们什么时候才会懂 |
[1:46:57] | Every child is different. | 每个小孩都是不同的 |
[1:46:59] | Sooner or later all of them learn. | 他们迟早会明白 |
[1:47:02] | Each at his own pace. | 每个孩子都有自己的步调 |
[1:47:06] | Five uneven fingers make up the hand. | 五指伸出有长短 |
[1:47:14] | And here we have dreams of settling these | 我们还在这里梦想着 |
[1:47:16] | little ones into the mainstream. | 让这些小家伙们融入主流社会 |
[1:47:35] | Look, he’s smiling! | 看 他在笑 |
[1:47:39] | There, take that. | 给 拿着 |
[1:47:45] | No, don’t touch that. | 别动那个 |
[1:48:03] | Ishaan’s first day in school. | 伊桑第一天上学 |
[1:48:06] | His first puddle. | 第一次踩到水坑 |
[1:48:09] | Don’t cry, love. | 别哭 宝贝 |
[1:48:13] | Mama is right here, she hasn’t gone away. | 妈妈在这里 她没走 |
[1:48:17] | Don’t cry son, don’t cry. | 别哭 儿子 别哭了 |
[1:49:25] | Friends, today I’ll tell you a story. | 同学们 今天我要给你们讲个故事 |
[1:49:34] | About a boy. | 关于一个男孩的 |
[1:49:40] | Once there was a boy, don’t ask me where he lived. | 从前有个小男孩 别问我他住哪 |
[1:49:43] | He couldn’t read or write. | 他不认字也不会写字 |
[1:49:47] | However hard he’d try, | 不管怎么努力 |
[1:49:48] | he couldn’t remember that X came before Y. | 他也记不住先有X后有Y |
[1:49:50] | Words were his enemies, | 一见到单词他就如临大敌 |
[1:49:54] | they danced before his eyes, | 字母在他眼前跳舞 |
[1:49:56] | frightening and tormenting him. | 恐吓他 折磨他 |
[1:50:00] | Studies exhausted him, | 学习简直要了他的命 |
[1:50:02] | but who would share his woes? | 但是谁又能体会他的难处 |
[1:50:04] | His brain was full, nothing made sense, | 他的脑子里全是无厘头的东西 |
[1:50:06] | the alphabet danced in a disco. | 字母表好像在那劲歌热舞 |
[1:50:09] | One day, the poor boy | 终于 那个可怜的孩子 |
[1:50:11] | failed under the burden of his studies. | 承受不了学习的压力 |
[1:50:13] | Everyone made fan of him, | 大家都嘲笑他 |
[1:50:15] | still he put up a brave face. | 但他依然表现得很坚强 |
[1:50:19] | Then one day, he struck gold. | 忽然有一天 他大放异彩 |
[1:50:22] | The world was amazed when his theory was told. | 全世界都惊叹于他的理论 |
[1:50:25] | Can you guess who he was? | 猜到是谁了吗 |
[1:50:36] | Albert Einstein. | 艾尔伯特·爱因斯坦 |
[1:50:37] | Correct, Rajan. Albert Einstein. | 没错 拉詹 是爱因斯坦 |
[1:50:39] | A genius great scientist. | 伟大的天才科学家 |
[1:50:41] | The man who shook the world with his theory of relativity, | 用他的相对论震撼了全世界 |
[1:50:45] | Brownian motion, the photoelectric effect. | 布朗运动 光电效应 |
[1:50:47] | For which he was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1921. | 1921年被授予诺贝尔奖 |
[1:50:51] | Now… What’s this? | 看 这个是什么 |
[1:50:56] | Helicopter. | 直升机 |
[1:51:00] | Not any ordinary helicopter, this one. | 这可不是普通的直升机 |
[1:51:03] | The great artist-inventor Leonardo da Vinci. | 伟大的艺术家兼发明家达芬奇 |
[1:51:06] | – Who? – Leonardo da Vinci. | -是谁 -李奥纳多·达芬奇 |
[1:51:09] | Yes. He came up with this. | 是的 是他提出的设想 |
[1:51:12] | A working sketch of a helicopter. | 直升机的设计草图 |
[1:51:14] | But when? In the 15th century. | 这可是在十五世纪 |
[1:51:18] | 400 years before the first airplane took flight. | 第一架飞机升空前四百年 |
[1:51:21] | You know, Leonardo da Vinci | 知道吗 达芬奇 |
[1:51:24] | had great difficulty, reading and writing. | 读写都有很大困难 |
[1:51:26] | He wrote somewhat like this. | 他是这样写字的 |
[1:51:47] | Can you read this? | 你们能认出来吗 |
[1:51:48] | No. | 不能 |
[1:51:58] | Now? | 现在呢 |
[1:52:00] | My name is Ram Shankar Nikumbh. | 我叫拉姆·桑卡·尼克姆 |
[1:52:13] | Ishaan. Switch on the light please. | 伊桑 请帮我把灯打开 |
[1:52:25] | Who lit up the world with electricity? | 是谁用电照亮全世界 |
[1:52:29] | Edison. | 爱迪生 |
[1:52:31] | Thomas Alva Edison. | 托马斯·艾瓦·爱迪生 |
[1:52:33] | Absolutely right. Ishaan. Very good. | 完全正确 伊桑 非常好 |
[1:52:35] | Poor chap couldn’t get his alphabet right either. | 那个可怜的家伙也是个写不好字母的人 |
[1:52:38] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[1:52:40] | Leave the lights on. | 不用关灯了 |
[1:52:42] | Let us bask in Edison’s glow. | 让我们沐浴在爱迪生给予的光明下 |
[1:52:51] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:52:54] | Everyone knows this guy. | 大家应该都认识他吧 |
[1:52:57] | Abhishek Bachchan! | 阿布舍克·巴强[印度著名演员] |
[1:53:01] | As a child he found it hard to read and write. | 他小时候觉得读和写都很困难 |
[1:53:04] | Now he’s rocks! | 不过人家现在是摇滚巨星了 |
[1:53:13] | And there are more. | 还有很多例子 |
[1:53:14] | Pablo Picasso, famous cubist painter. | 巴勃罗·毕加索 那个著名的立体派画家 |
[1:53:17] | He never understood the number 7. | 他总是搞不懂7这个数字 |
[1:53:19] | Said, it’s my uncle nose upside down. | 非要说那是把叔叔的鼻子弄颠倒了 |
[1:53:25] | Who’s Mickey Mouse’s dad? | 米老鼠之父是谁 |
[1:53:26] | Walt Disney. | 沃尔特·迪斯尼 |
[1:53:27] | Correct. Walt Disney. | 对 就是迪斯尼 |
[1:53:29] | Troubled by letters, he infused life into cartoons. | 受字母所困 但将毕生精力投入到卡通事业 |
[1:53:33] | Neil Diamond, popular nipper. | 流行歌手尼尔·戴梦得[美国歌手兼创作人] |
[1:53:35] | He drowned his shame in songs. | 曾经的耻辱早就被他的歌声淹没 |
[1:53:39] | Agatha Christie, | 阿加莎·克里斯蒂 |
[1:53:40] | famous mystery-book writer | 一位著名的神秘小说作家 |
[1:53:42] | Imagine a writer who couldn’t read and write as a child? | 能想象吗 她小时候竟然不会读书写字 |
[1:53:46] | But why am I suddenly telling you all this? | 我为什么要告诉你们这些 |
[1:53:53] | To show you that there have been such gems amongst us, | 我想告诉你们 我们之中就有这类人 |
[1:53:58] | who changed the course of the world. | 他们能改变世界 |
[1:54:01] | Because they could look at the world differently. | 因为他们用不同的眼光看世界 |
[1:54:04] | Their thinking was unique and | 他们的想法与众不同 |
[1:54:06] | not everyone understood them. | 不是所有人都能理解他们 |
[1:54:07] | They were opposed. | 他们曾被孤立 |
[1:54:10] | Yet they emerged winners and the world was amazed. | 但一旦成功就会震惊世界 |
[1:54:15] | Let’s dedicate today’s art class | 我们今天的美术课 |
[1:54:21] | to these famous misfits. | 就向这些特立独群的人致敬吧 |
[1:54:22] | So let’s keep them in mind, | 让我们带着他们的名字 |
[1:54:24] | step outside and create something different, | 到外面去吧 也去创造点新鲜的东西 |
[1:54:26] | out of whatever we find interesting, | 你觉得什么有趣都行 |
[1:54:27] | stones, sticks, trash. | 石头 树枝 垃圾 |
[1:54:32] | Let’s head to the little pond! | 我们去小池塘吧 |
[1:54:47] | Ishaan. Wait. | 伊桑 等一下 |
[1:54:50] | Rajan, go on. | 拉扬 你先去 |
[1:55:01] | You know, there’s someone I didn’t name, | 刚才有一个人我没有提到 |
[1:55:08] | maybe because he isn’t all that renowned. | 因为他现在还不是很出名 |
[1:55:14] | But his problem is the same. | 但他也有同样的困扰 |
[1:55:21] | That name is | 那个人就是 |
[1:55:23] | Ram Shankar Nikumbh. | 拉姆·桑卡·尼克姆 |
[1:55:33] | As a kid, I too had a learning problem. | 我小的时候也有学习上的问题 |
[1:55:37] | My father never understood me. | 我爸不理解我 |
[1:55:40] | He thought I was being naughty, | 他觉得我是调皮 |
[1:55:42] | making excuses for not studying. | 为不学习找借口 |
[1:55:45] | He had written me off. | 他认为我毫无用处 |
[1:55:50] | What can a duffer, an idiot achieve? | 一个笨蛋白痴还能干什么 |
[1:55:56] | Well, here I am. | 可你看现在的我 |
[1:56:07] | Shall we go? | 走吧 |
[1:56:09] | Did you go to my house? | 你去过我家了 |
[1:57:49] | Look at that! | 看那个 |
[1:57:50] | It’s moving. | 会动耶 |
[1:58:14] | Is it an airplane? Can it fly? | 是飞机吗 能不能飞 |
[1:58:16] | Will it fly? | 会飞吗 |
[1:58:18] | Who made it? | 谁做的 |
[1:59:22] | Is the principal in? | 校长在吗 |
[1:59:23] | – Yes. – Don’t get up. | -在 -我自己来就行 |
[1:59:28] | Sir. | 校长先生 |
[1:59:30] | Yes, Nikumbh. Come in. Come in. | 是尼克姆啊 进来吧 |
[1:59:37] | Sir, I need to talk to you about a student. | 先生 我想和您谈一个学生 |
[1:59:40] | Ishaan Awasthi. 3rd D. A new student. | 伊桑·阿瓦斯蒂 三年级D班的新转校生 |
[1:59:42] | I know. I know. | 我知道他 |
[1:59:44] | Other teachers have complained too. Sit down. | 别的老师也抱怨过他 请坐 |
[1:59:48] | I don’t think he’ll last the year. | 我想他过不了今年就会走了 |
[1:59:51] | No sir, he’s a bright boy. | 不 先生 他很聪明 |
[1:59:55] | He just has a little problem with reading and writing. | 只是读写方面有困难 |
[1:59:58] | You must know about dyslexia? | 您知道读写障碍吧 |
[1:59:59] | I see. I see. | 原来如此 |
[2:00:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:00:05] | You’ve made it easier for me. | 你可帮了大忙了 |
[2:00:07] | I was wondering what I’d tell his father. | 我一直在想怎么跟他爸爸说 |
[2:00:09] | He was referred by a trustee. | 他是一个董事介绍来的 |
[2:00:12] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[2:00:14] | Then a special school is the right place for him. | 这么说来他应该去特殊教育学校 |
[2:00:17] | No sir, he’s a child with above-average intelligence. | 不 先生 他的智商超乎常人 |
[2:00:23] | He has every right to he is a normal school. | 他绝对应该上正常的学校 |
[2:00:25] | All he needs is a little help from us. | 他只需要我们的一点点协助 |
[2:00:29] | And worldwide, all kids, | 其实全世界的小孩 |
[2:00:34] | no matter what their problem study together. | 不管有没有问题都能一起上学 |
[2:00:43] | In fact, my students at “Tulips”, | 包括我在郁金香小学教的那些学生 |
[2:00:47] | have every right to be in any school. | 都有权在任何学校学习 |
[2:00:49] | I’m only saying what the law of the country says. | 我们的法律就是这么定的 |
[2:00:51] | The “Education For All” scheme gives every child this right. | 法律赋予每个孩子平等受教育的权利 |
[2:00:56] | It’s another matter that very few schools follow it. | 至于学校是否施行是另一码事 |
[2:00:59] | Tell me how this boy will manage here. | 那你说说这个孩子在这里怎么办 |
[2:01:01] | There’s maths, history, geography, science, languages! | 数学 历史 地理 自然科学 语言 |
[2:01:05] | He’ll cope. With a little help from teachers. | 他没问题 只要老师们多帮他一点点 |
[2:01:08] | Where do teachers have the time? | 老师们哪有时间 |
[2:01:09] | Attending to one in a class of forty? | 一班四十个学生 只照顾这一个 |
[2:01:12] | Come on, Nikumbh. It’s impossible. | 得了吧 尼克姆 这是不可能的 |
[2:01:14] | Sir, it’s not a big deal. | 先生 没什么大不了的 |
[2:01:17] | Two or three hours a week. I’ll do it. | 一周两三个小时而已 交给我了 |
[2:01:21] | Besides, | 而且 |
[2:01:23] | he has only to pass in these subjects. | 这些科目他只要及格就行 |
[2:01:25] | His calling lies elsewhere. | 他的天赋在别处 |
[2:01:27] | So all the subjects we teach, | 你是说除了你教的 |
[2:01:32] | except yours, are pointless? | 别的科目都没意义吗 |
[2:01:33] | Not at all. | 不全是吧 |
[2:01:34] | But every child has a native talent. | 不过每个小孩都有自己特殊的才能 |
[2:01:38] | And as Oscar Wilde says, | 英国作家王尔德说过 |
[2:01:40] | who wants a cynic who knows that price of | 那种只知道价格 不知道价值的人 |
[2:01:42] | everything and the value of nothing? | 要之何用 |
[2:01:45] | Sir, please look at the boy’s paintings. | 先生 您看那个孩子的画 |
[2:01:49] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[2:01:54] | This depiction of battle. | 这幅是描述战争的 |
[2:01:55] | A soldier digs a trench and overleaf he escapes. | 一个士兵挖了地道 从背面逃跑了 |
[2:01:59] | Wonderful conception. | 真是奇思妙想 |
[2:02:00] | Confident brush strokes. Such bold use of colour. | 从容的笔触 大胆的着色 |
[2:02:03] | Uninhibited! | 可谓洋洋洒洒 |
[2:02:08] | And look sir, a unique flip-book. | 还有这个 他自己画的翻页书 |
[2:02:12] | The story of his separation. | 讲述他自己与家人离别的故事 |
[2:02:15] | Such creativity, from barely an eight-year old. | 这种创意 竟然出自一位八岁孩子之手 |
[2:02:20] | Very few of us can think out of the box. | 很少有人能像他这样跳出思维的框框 |
[2:02:24] | Please sir, one chance is all he needs. | 求您了先生 他不过是需要一个机会 |
[2:02:26] | Or he’ll be lost. | 否则他会迷失的 |
[2:02:28] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[2:02:33] | For the time-being, let his handwriting, | 目前先别管他 |
[2:02:35] | his spelling be ignored. | 写字和拼写如何 |
[2:02:36] | Let him be tested orally. | 让他以口述的形式考试 |
[2:02:40] | Knowledge is knowledge, oral or written. | 知识就是知识 说和写都一样 |
[2:02:43] | Meanwhile, I’ll work on his reading and writing. | 期间 我会辅导他读和写 |
[2:02:47] | Gradually he’ll improve. | 他会慢慢进步的 |
[2:02:55] | I hope we don’t cause permanent damage, | 希望一个代课老师的建议 |
[2:02:59] | on advice from a temporary teacher. | 不会给我们带来长久的伤害 |
[2:04:19] | Mat. Mate. | 垫子 同事 |
[2:04:36] | Big enough. | 足够大 |
[2:04:42] | Good. Now add three. | 好的 现在加三 |
[2:04:45] | Good. Add five. | 很好 加五 |
[2:05:16] | – Where are you? – Plus seven. | -你到哪了 -加七 |
[2:05:21] | Now, subtract eleven. | 现在减十一 |
[2:06:50] | Sir, one question. | 先生 请问 |
[2:06:52] | Have you ever painted since your school days? | 您毕业后多久没画过画了 |
[2:06:54] | What? | 什么 |
[2:06:57] | 你来 我来 大家来 绘画大赛 | |
[2:06:57] | 不论老师 还是学生 露天剧场 十二月二十四日 | |
[2:07:00] | What is this, sir? | 这是什么 |
[2:07:02] | A painting competition. | 绘画比赛 |
[2:07:03] | For teachers, students, everyone. | 老师学生都可以参赛 |
[2:07:06] | I want all of you to come. | 你们都要来哦 |
[2:07:11] | No seriously, what’s the purpose of art? | 说真的 艺术的目的是什么 |
[2:07:14] | To express your emotion. | 表达你们的情绪 |
[2:07:17] | You’re happy, you automatically reach for bright colours. | 快乐时用色自然就明亮 |
[2:07:22] | Terrible lunch? Out pour drab, dull colours. | 午餐难吃 就会用单调灰暗的颜色来表现 |
[2:07:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[2:07:29] | Mr. Awasthi? | 阿瓦斯蒂先生 |
[2:07:31] | Come in. | 请进 |
[2:07:33] | Guys, I’ll be back in a bit. | 稍等 我马上回来 |
[2:07:35] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[2:07:38] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[2:07:41] | Sorry, it’s a little cramped. | 不好意思 有点挤 |
[2:07:47] | – How come…? – On a business trip. | -您怎么…-来出差 |
[2:07:51] | – Met Ishaan? – Not yet. I will. | -见过伊桑了吗 -还没 一会儿就去 |
[2:07:54] | – I wanted to talk to you first. – Go ahead. | -我想先和你谈谈 -好的 |
[2:07:59] | My wife has been surfing the net. | 我太太上网查了 |
[2:08:03] | She has read all about dyslexia. | 看遍了有关读写障碍的文章 |
[2:08:07] | I wanted you to know. | 我想让你知道 |
[2:08:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[2:08:12] | Just so you don’t take us for parents who don’t care. | 免得你以为我们当父母的毫不关心 |
[2:08:22] | Caring. | 关心 |
[2:08:25] | It’s very important. | 这很重要 |
[2:08:28] | It has the power to cure. | 能使治疗事半功倍 |
[2:08:31] | A salve for pain. | 也能缓解痛苦 |
[2:08:33] | The child feels wanted. | 让孩子感觉被需要 |
[2:08:41] | A hug, a loving kiss now and then, | 偶尔的一个拥抱或亲吻 |
[2:08:45] | to show that I care. | 告诉他我关心你 |
[2:08:49] | Son, I love you. | 儿子 我爱你 |
[2:08:53] | If you have any fears come to me. | 如果你怕尽管来找我 |
[2:08:57] | So what it you slipped, failed. | 你跌倒或者失败 |
[2:08:58] | Don’t worry I’m there for you. | 别担心 我陪着你 |
[2:09:01] | Reassurance. | 不断地强调 |
[2:09:05] | Caring. | 关心 |
[2:09:10] | That’s what caring is, isn’t it? | 这就是关心 对吗 |
[2:09:24] | It’s nice to hear that you think you care. | 很高兴听到你说关心 |
[2:09:39] | Well, I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[2:09:43] | Mr. Awasthi. | 阿瓦斯蒂先生 |
[2:09:46] | Has your wife read about | 您的妻子在网上读到过 |
[2:09:48] | the Solomon Islands on the internet? | 所罗门群岛的故事吗 |
[2:09:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[2:09:56] | On Solomon Islands, | 在所罗门群岛 |
[2:09:58] | when the natives want a part of the forest for cultivation, | 土著们想伐树时 |
[2:10:01] | they don’t cut the trees. | 他们不会直接砍树 |
[2:10:04] | They simply gather around the tree | 他们会绕着树围成一圈 |
[2:10:08] | and shout abuses at it, | 大声漫骂 |
[2:10:11] | curse it. | 咒那棵树 |
[2:10:17] | In a matter of days, | 过不了几天 |
[2:10:20] | the tree withers and shrivels. | 那树就枯死了 |
[2:10:23] | It dies on its own. | 自行死亡 |
[2:10:52] | Come… one… Come… all… | 你来…我…来…大家…来… |
[2:11:00] | Art… m… e… la… | 绘画…大…赛… |
[2:11:05] | Tea… cher… | 老…师… |
[2:11:10] | Stu… den… ts… | 学…生… |
[2:12:21] | There have been such gems amongst us | 我们周围就有 |
[2:12:25] | who changed the course of world, | 能改变世界的人物 |
[2:12:29] | because they could look at the world differently. | 他们杰出是因为他们看世界的角度不同 |
[2:12:35] | Their thinking was unique, | 他们的想法是特别的 |
[2:12:38] | and not everyone understood them. | 并不是所有人都能理解他们 |
[2:12:41] | They were opposed. | 他们是孤立的 |
[2:12:43] | Yet they emerged winners, | 可一旦成功 |
[2:12:47] | and the world was amazed. | 世界都会为之一震 |
[2:14:14] | Wow, what a sight! | 真是壮观 |
[2:14:17] | – Welcome, sir. – Here I am. | -欢迎光临 先生 -我来了 |
[2:14:19] | You have finally convinced me to become a Sunday painter. | 最终还是被你说服来当周末画家了 |
[2:14:23] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[2:14:24] | This way, sir. | 这边请 |
[2:14:37] | Where’s your Ishaan? | 你的伊桑呢 |
[2:14:40] | I’ve been dying to meet him. | 我可是迫不及待的想认识他 |
[2:14:41] | I don’t see him. | 还没看到他 |
[2:14:44] | Where’s Ishaan? | 伊桑呢 |
[2:14:46] | I don’t know. He left the dorm before anyone was up. | 我不知道 大家都没起床他就出去了 |
[2:14:50] | Really? | 是吗 |
[2:14:59] | Hey Nikumbh, you’ve got me in a fix. | 尼克姆 你真是让我进退两难 |
[2:15:02] | George-sir give it a try, it’ll be fun. | 试试看嘛 乔治老师 很有趣的 |
[2:15:05] | Painting isn’t for me. | 我根本不会画画嘛 |
[2:15:07] | I’ve decided, I’ll make a wordy painting. | 我决定了 我要画张话痨的 |
[2:15:11] | I’ll fill my painting with the alphabet. | 全都是字母那种 |
[2:15:14] | You seem to be limited by your language, Sen-sir | 我看你是被语言栓死了 森老师 |
[2:15:16] | I’m here just to show my face to the headmaster. | 我就是来给校长露个脸 |
[2:15:20] | Only five or ten minutes. | 待个五分钟十分钟就走 |
[2:15:21] | I’m not wasting my Sunday. | 我才不要浪费我的大好周末呢 |
[2:15:23] | I’m delighted you came anyway. | 您来我就很高兴了 |
[2:15:25] | Where do we sit? | 我们坐哪呢 |
[2:15:27] | You’ll be shown your place by the kids. | 孩子们会带你们去 |
[2:15:29] | Kids, come here. | 孩子们 来一下 |
[2:15:32] | Show your teachers their place. | 带老师们就座 |
[2:15:37] | Careful… | 小心 |
[2:15:41] | Take it easy, I’m coming. | 慢点慢点 我已经在走了 |
[2:15:49] | Very good, I say. | 我说 画的真好 |
[2:16:20] | – Bless you. – Thanks for your coming. | -祝福您 -谢谢您的光临 |
[2:16:25] | Our special guest today, Lalitha Lejmi. | 这是今天的特别嘉宾拉丽莎·杰米 |
[2:16:28] | Teacher, painter, my guru. | 老师 画家 我的启蒙大师 |
[2:16:31] | Greetings. | 您好 |
[2:16:33] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢您的光临 |
[2:16:43] | Have you seen Ishaan? | 见到伊桑了吗 |
[2:16:45] | – No, sir. – He must be with Rajan. | -没有 -他应该和拉扬在一起 |
[2:17:29] | – Where is he? – I don’t know, sir. | -他去哪了 -我不知道 老师 |
[2:17:32] | He left before anyone woke up. | 我们醒的时候他已经出去了 |
[2:18:23] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[2:18:25] | Come on, sit down. | 快来 坐吧 |
[2:18:30] | Do you have colours? | 带颜料了吗 |
[2:19:37] | Open the doors, draw the curtains | 打开大门 敞开窗户 |
[2:19:39] | The wind is all tied up, let’s set it free | 束缚的风 给它自由 |
[2:19:48] | Bring your kites, bring your colours | 带上风筝 带着油彩 |
[2:19:51] | Let’s decorate the canopy of the sky | 一起点缀 无尽苍穹 |
[2:19:59] | Why are you so worried | 你还在担心什么 |
[2:20:05] | You’re here a guest, at nature’s behest | 你应自然之邀 前来做客 |
[2:20:10] | The world was made | 这世界就是 |
[2:20:13] | Just for you | 为你创造 |
[2:20:16] | Discover yourself, know who you are | 发现真的你 找到自己 |
[2:20:21] | You are the sun, radiate light | 你就是太阳 光芒万丈 |
[2:20:30] | Don’t you know | 还不知道吗 |
[2:20:33] | Flow on | 奔腾不息 |
[2:20:36] | Fly high | 展翅翱翔 |
[2:20:38] | You’ll find your purpose where you find your happiness | 找到了幸福 希望就在前方 |
[2:21:05] | Tiwari-sir, you haven’t left? | 蒂瓦里老师 您还没走啊 |
[2:21:07] | Weren’t you leaving in five minutes? | 您不是说只待五分钟吗 |
[2:21:13] | What are you painting? | 您画的什么 |
[2:21:14] | A frog, a duck and a banana. | 青蛙 鸭子和香蕉 |
[2:21:17] | This is a frog? | 这是青蛙 |
[2:21:27] | Staleness is sadness, freshness brings joy | 甩掉过去的悲哀 享受新鲜的喜悦 |
[2:21:30] | Like the aroma of freshly-baked bread | 刚出炉的面包才会香气四溢 |
[2:21:38] | Life is like candyfloss, spun of hopes and dreams | 用希望和梦想编织人生的棉花糖 |
[2:21:41] | Savour it and hoard it in the palm of your hand | 品尝之后放在手心 |
[2:21:49] | If there is thirst in you | 若你内心有渴望 |
[2:21:55] | You’ll find a raincloud round the corner | 就可能会迎来暴风雨 |
[2:22:01] | Don’t let anyone come in your way | 别让任何人妨碍你 |
[2:22:06] | Your potential in endless like tke sky | 你的潜力如天空般无穷 |
[2:22:11] | You are the sun, radiate light | 你就是太阳 光芒万丈 |
[2:22:17] | You are the river | 你就是河川 |
[2:22:20] | Don’t you know | 还不知道吗 |
[2:22:23] | Flow on | 奔流不息 |
[2:22:26] | Fly high | 展翅翱翔 |
[2:22:29] | You’ll find your purpose where you find your happiness. | 找到了幸福 希望就在前方 |
[2:23:05] | Boys, how’s my painting? Take a look. | 孩子们 我画得怎样 来看看 |
[2:23:10] | Beautiful, sir! | 太美了 老师 |
[2:23:12] | First prize, sir! | 绝对是一等奖 |
[2:23:15] | Great, sir! | 太棒了 老师 |
[2:23:21] | Open the doors, draw the curtains | 打开大门 敞开窗户 |
[2:23:23] | The wind is all tied up, let’s set it free | 束缚的风 给它自由 |
[2:23:32] | Bring your kites, bring your colours | 带上风筝 带着油彩 |
[2:23:35] | Let’s decorate the canopy of the sky | 一起点缀 无尽苍穹 |
[2:24:48] | Look, the path to the skies is revealed | 看那朦胧的天堂之路 |
[2:24:59] | And the little lost star has been found again | 迷途的星辰要回家了 |
[2:25:11] | The world is awash in starlight | 星光照耀着这个世界 |
[2:25:16] | The universe is aglitter | 连宇宙都熠熠生辉 |
[2:25:34] | You are free to soar | 自由飞翔吧 |
[2:25:36] | Unfettered | 无拘无束 |
[2:25:39] | You are the sun, radiate light | 你就是太阳 光芒万丈 |
[2:25:44] | You are the river | 你就是河川 |
[2:25:47] | Don’t you know | 还不知道吗 |
[2:25:51] | Flow on | 奔腾不息 |
[2:25:54] | Fly high | 展翅翱翔 |
[2:26:11] | What a wondeful morning this has been. | 多么美丽的清晨 |
[2:26:15] | As if past a mosaic of coloured panes | 似乎周围镶满了七彩琉璃 |
[2:26:20] | was transported into my childhood. | 我又回到了童年 |
[2:26:22] | Wonderful. I also got to re-live the childhood of others. | 太棒了 我还能重历一下别人的童年 |
[2:26:27] | George-sir has promised me, | 乔治老师已经答应我 |
[2:26:30] | he’ll take lessons from Nikumbh-sir. | 他会拜尼克姆老师为师 |
[2:26:33] | Right? | 对吗 |
[2:26:38] | But not me alone. | 但不只我一个人 |
[2:26:39] | Sen and Tiwari too. | 森老师和蒂瓦里老师也要 |
[2:26:41] | Their paintings were the worst. | 他俩画得最差 |
[2:26:46] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[2:26:48] | While on Nikumbh, | 提到尼克姆 |
[2:26:50] | there’s good news. | 有个好消息 |
[2:26:52] | We don’t need to find a new art teacher. | 我们不用再找新美术老师了 |
[2:26:55] | Along with Tulips School, | 除了郁金香小学以外 |
[2:26:56] | Nikumbh will teach at our school as well. | 尼克姆也要在我们学校教书 |
[2:27:01] | Now, I’m going to announce | 现在我要宣布 |
[2:27:17] | what everyone’s been waiting for. | 大家期待已久的结果了 |
[2:27:22] | Let me come to the results of the Art Fair. | 请允许我揭晓本次绘画比赛的成绩 |
[2:27:26] | Our special guest, Ms. Lalitha Lejmi | 我们的特邀嘉宾拉丽莎·杰米女士 |
[2:27:30] | was in a reel fix | 一度极为困扰 |
[2:27:31] | caught in a dilemma between two paintings. | 在两幅作品中难以取舍 |
[2:27:35] | It was a tie. | 平分秋色 |
[2:27:37] | She was saying, | 她甚至说 |
[2:27:39] | let both be named “Best Painting of the Art Fair” | 两幅画可以并列第一 |
[2:27:43] | But that wasn’t possible. | 但那样不行 |
[2:27:45] | Because the winning painting is to be | 因为这次的最佳作品将会 |
[2:27:48] | the front cover of our school yearbook. | 成为我们学校年鉴的封面 |
[2:27:56] | Now, we can’t have two front covers. | 总不能有两个封面吧 |
[2:27:58] | So what to do? | 那该怎么办呢 |
[2:28:04] | Ms. Lajmi was in a real quandary. | 杰米女士确实很为难 |
[2:28:06] | But after much contemplation, | 经过深思熟虑 |
[2:28:08] | she arrived at her conclusion. | 她终于有了答案 |
[2:28:11] | She chose | 她认为 |
[2:28:13] | the disciple over the teacher. | 青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[2:28:18] | Yes boys, your Nikumbh-sir | 是的 孩子们 你们的尼克姆老师 |
[2:28:22] | has been defeated. | 被打败了 |
[2:28:27] | And the student who defeated him is | 打败他的学生就是 |
[2:28:31] | the little | 小个子的 |
[2:28:33] | nine-year old | 九岁男生 |
[2:28:35] | Ishaan Nandkishore Awasthi of 3rd D. | 三年级D班的伊桑·南奇修·阿瓦斯蒂 |
[2:28:50] | Ishaan. Where are you? | 伊桑 你在哪 |
[2:28:55] | Ishaan. Come on my boy. Get up. | 伊桑 快上台啊 |
[2:29:11] | Ishaan. Where are you? | 伊桑 你在哪里 |
[2:29:16] | Sir, here! | 老师 他在这里 |
[2:29:23] | A big round of applause! | 请致以热烈的掌声 |
[2:31:29] | Come on Rajan, say bye to your friends. | 走吧 拉扬 和你朋友道个别 |
[2:31:34] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[2:31:36] | Bye Rajan. I’ll miss you. | 再见 拉詹 我会想你的 |
[2:31:42] | Here’s your Ishaan. | 这是你们的伊桑 |
[2:31:44] | And here’s his painting. | 还有他的画作 |
[2:31:47] | Just look at it, what a masterpiece. | 你们看 简直是杰作 |
[2:31:50] | He’s a very talented boy | 他是个很有才的学生 |
[2:31:52] | and I’m really happy to have him in my school. | 真高兴他来我们学校就读 |
[2:31:55] | Have you met his teachers? | 见过他的老师了吗 |
[2:31:57] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[2:31:58] | Please go and meet them. | 去见一下吧 |
[2:31:59] | They will give you the progress report. | 他们会给你们看平时表现记录 |
[2:32:10] | Thank you so much. Mr. & Mrs. Dave, | 非常感谢你们 戴夫夫妇 |
[2:32:12] | enjoy your summer holidays. | 暑期愉快 |
[2:32:15] | Hello. Come in. | 你好 请进 |
[2:32:17] | Mr. & Mrs. Awasthi… Ishaan’s parents. | 我们姓阿瓦斯蒂 伊桑的父母 |
[2:32:21] | Oh… Ishaan! | 哦 伊桑 |
[2:32:22] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[2:32:23] | Your lad? Mighty spirited boy, I must say. | 不得不说 你家的小伙子真是相当有活力 |
[2:32:25] | What say Mr. Tiwari? | 听听蒂瓦里先生怎么说 |
[2:32:28] | At first we thought that he won’t last here. | 一开始我们以为他在这里待不久 |
[2:32:31] | But then he showed such improvement. | 但他很快就有了极大的转变 |
[2:32:34] | Great! He has such s unique perspective. | 真是太棒了 他的观点那么独到 |
[2:32:37] | Well done. | 非常优秀 |
[2:32:39] | Here’s his progress report. | 这是他的平时表现记录 |
[2:32:41] | Now, that’s progress. | 进步很大 |
[2:32:43] | Maths, grammar and what a painter! | 数学 语法 绘画更不用说了 |
[2:32:46] | A real discovery. | 真是惊人的发现 |
[2:32:48] | Your son is very bright. | 你们的儿子非常聪明 |
[2:32:52] | I cannot believe this! | 简直不敢相信 |
[2:32:55] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[2:32:57] | No, don’t thank us. Thank Nikumbh. | 别谢我们 要谢就谢尼克姆吧 |
[2:33:00] | That pied piper. He really turned the boy around. | 那个吹笛子的家伙 他彻底改变了那个孩子 |
[2:33:18] | Lovely boys. | 可爱的孩子们 |
[2:33:25] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[2:33:31] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 真不知道如何感谢您 |
[2:33:34] | Come on. | 不用了 |
[2:33:41] | He’s a lovely boy. Just look after him. | 他是个可爱的孩子 照顾好他 |
[2:33:49] | Ishaan, Yohan, Come on. | 伊桑 尤汉 该走了 |
[2:33:52] | Mama-Papa are waiting. | 爸爸妈妈在等你们 |
[2:33:59] | Hey champ. | 小冠军 |
[2:34:05] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[2:34:17] | See you soon, after the holidays. | 放完暑假再见了 一言为定 |
[2:34:26] | Off you go. | 你们走吧 |
[2:34:29] | Bye Yohan. | 尤汉 再见 |
[2:34:30] | Bye, sir. | 老师再见 |
[2:34:54] | Discover yourself, know who you are | 发现真的你 找到自己 |
[2:35:00] | You are the sun, radiate light | 你就是太阳 光芒万丈 |
[2:35:05] | You are the river | 你就是河川 |
[2:35:08] | Don’t you know | 还不知道吗 |
[2:35:11] | Flow on | 奔腾不息 |
[2:35:14] | Fly high | 展翅翱翔 |