Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Swordfish(剑鱼行动)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Swordfish(剑鱼行动)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:剑鱼行动
英文名称:Swordfish
年代:2001

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:37] You know the problem with Hollywood? 你知道好莱坞的问题吗?
[00:39] They make shit. Unbelievable, 他们都拍烂片 难以置信
[00:41] unremarkable shit. 超级大烂片
[00:43] I’m not some wannabe filmmaker… 我并不是唱高调的导演
[00:46] searching for existentialism through a haze of bong smoke. 成天抽大麻寻找人生意义
[00:50] No, it’s easy to pick apart bad acting, 要挑毛病的话很容易
[00:52] shortsighted directing and a moronic stringing-together of words the studios term as prose. 演员 导演和剧本都烂透了
[00:58] No, I’m talking about the lack of realism. 我说的是缺乏真实感
[01:01] Realism. 真实感
[01:02] Not a pervasive element in modern American cinematic vision. 这不是当今影坛的第一问题
[01:07] Take “Dog Day Afternoon”, for example. 就拿”热天午后”来说吧
[01:10] Arguably Pacino’s best work. 艾尔·帕西诺最好的作品
[01:13] Short of Scarface and Godfather Part I, of course. 除了”疤面煞星”和”教父”
[01:17] Masterpiece of directing, easily Lumet’s best. 导演薜尼卢梅的功力没话说
[01:22] The cinematography, the acting, the screenplay, all topnotch. 摄影 演员和剧本都是一流的
[01:27] But… 但是…
[01:35] they didn’t push the envelope. 他们没有发挥到极限
[01:39] What if, in Dog Day, Sonny wanted to get away with it? 为何不让帕西诺逍遥法外呢?
[01:42] Really wanted that. 真的逍遥法外
[01:45] Now this is the tricky part. What if he started killing hostages right away? 让我们设想一下 要是他立刻杀死人质呢?
[01:50] No mercy, no quarter. 绝不迟疑 毫不留情
[01:53] “Meet our demands or the pretty blond gets it in the head. “ 不答应要求 金发美女就死定了
[01:56] Bam, splat. 砰 脑袋开花
[01:58] What, still no bus? Come on. 还是不让步? 少来了
[02:01] How many innocent victims would it take for the city. . . 他要让多少人质血肉横飞
[02:05] to reverse its policy on hostages? 市政府才肯让步?
[02:08] And this is 1976. There’s no CNN. 1976年没有CNN
[02:10] There’s no CNBC. There’s no Internet. 也没有有线电视或网际网路
[02:15] Fast-forward to today. Present time, same situation. 假如是今天 一样的情况
[02:19] How quickly would the media make a frenzy? In hours. 媒体马上就把新闻炒作起来
[02:23] It would be the biggest story from Boston to Budapest. 从美国到欧洲都是头条新闻
[02:28] Ten hostages die. 十名人质丧命
[02:30] Twenty, thirty. 二十名 三十名
[02:33] Relentless. Bam, bim. One after another. 人质一个接一个被射杀
[02:37] All on hi-def, computer-enhanced. 全都被高画质摄影机拍下来
[02:41] You can almost taste the brain matter. 连溅出的脑浆都看得到
[02:43] All for what? A bus, a plane? 只为了要一台巴士或飞机?
[02:46] A couple million dollars that’s federally insured? 或是区区的几百万元吗?
[02:54] I don’t think so, but just a thought. 当然不会 我只是想想而已
[02:59] I mean, it’s not… 当然了
[03:02] within the realm of conventional cinema, but… 一般电影不是这么拍 但是…
[03:08] what if? 假如是呢?
[03:12] There’s a problem with that movie. 你这部电影有一个问题
[03:15] Really? 是吗?
[03:17] It wouldn’t work. 它不会卖座
[03:18] How come? 为什么?
[03:20] Audiences love happy endings. 观众喜欢快乐结局
[03:23] Pacino escapes with the money. 帕西诺拿了钱逃之夭夭
[03:25] Boyfriend gets a sex change. Live happily ever after. 他男友去变性 他们白头偕老
[03:29] No? 不行吗?
[03:30] No. 不行
[03:32] Homophobia. 你歧视同性恋
[03:34] Bad guy can’t win. It’s a morality tale. 这是道德观念 坏人不能赢
[03:38] One way or the other, he’s gotta go down. 不管怎样 他一定要死
[03:45] Well, life is stranger than fiction sometimes. 有时候现实比电影更夸张
[03:54] You know, guys, I gotta go. 大伙儿 我得走了
[03:58] Gotta jet. 我要走了
[04:00] Thanks for the coffee. 多谢这杯咖啡
[04:12] Stan. Time to go to work. 史丹利 该办正事了
[04:15] You coming? 你来不来?
[04:20] Move. I won’t say it again. 让开 我不想再说一遍
[05:03] I have a clear shot. 我瞄准他了
[05:05] Shooters, stand by. 狙击手 待命
[05:10] Okay. Now what? 好了 现在呢?
[05:13] Don’t worry, folks, it’s almost over. 别担心 很快就结束了
[05:16] – Is she done? – She’s done. -她好了吗? -好了
[05:17] – Move her out. – Hey! Let’s go. -带她出去 -走吧
[05:20] Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. 放心 你会没事 笑一下嘛
[05:23] You’ll be back before you know it. 很快就回来
[05:29] Turn the fuck around. 给我转过来
[05:33] Rescue team, let’s go. 救援小组 快走
[05:35] Who’s on the roof? 屋顶上有谁?
[05:37] All shooters, you are holding for command. 狙击手 等待指令
[05:48] All prepare their shot. 他们准备开枪
[05:50] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[05:52] I’m handling this! 我要搞定他
[05:53] Don’t fuck with this guy! 别招惹毛这家伙
[05:55] You’ll get these people killed! 你会害死人质
[05:57] We got two teams on the roof. We got a team over there. 屋顶有两组狙击手
[05:59] Double this team up. That’s your best angle. 加派人手 以防万一
[06:03] Don’t talk. Just listen. 别说话 听我说
[06:06] Each of the 22 hostages… 22名人质身上
[06:08] is wrapped with 20 pounds of C-4 explosives. 都有20磅塑胶炸药
[06:11] They’re also taped with 15 pounds of stainless-steel ball bearings. 还有15磅的不锈钢球
[06:16] Which makes them the world’s largest claymore mines. 他们是杀伤力最强大的活动地雷
[06:19] They got the green light. 可以行动了
[06:20] I got this guy on the phone! 他在跟我讲电话
[06:23] I’m done playing with this asshole! 别理他 我不想跟他耗下去
[06:27] Around their necks are radio-frequency electronic dog collars. 他们就像小狗戴着电击颈圈
[06:32] Dog walks out of the yard, gets the shit shocked out of him. Same here. 只要走出院子就会遭到电击
[06:36] This bank is their yard, so don’t fuck with me. 银行就是他们的院子 别搞鬼
[06:40] Johnson, you and your partner move up between those vehicles. 强森 你们到车子中间
[06:47] – Stand down! – Get back! -站住 -回来
[06:49] Stand down! 站住
[06:50] Get back! 回来
[06:51] Officer, stand down now! 马上站住
[06:57] He’s gonna shoot! He’s gonna shoot! 他要开枪 他要开枪
[07:02] Shit. 该死
[07:05] Get her! 去救她
[07:06] Go! 快去
[07:09] No! Release the hostage! 不 放开人质
[07:11] No! Release the hostage! 不 快放开人质
[07:14] She’s gone. Take cover! 她要爆炸了 找掩护
[07:20] No, no! Let her go! Let her go! 不 放开她 放开她
[07:23] Release the hostage! 放开人质
[07:27] Help me! 救救我
[07:30] Let her go. Let her go! 放开她…
[07:34] Jesus. 天啊
[07:35] Shit! You guys, come on! 快躲开
[08:45] How long will you be here? 你打算停留多久?
[08:48] One week. 一个礼拜
[08:49] Business or pleasure? 公干或观光?
[08:51] Hopefully both. 希望都有吧
[08:52] What type of work do you do? 你从事哪一行?
[08:53] I’m a consultant. 我是电脑顾问
[09:00] Excuse me. 对不起
[09:01] Could you be careful with that? That’s expensive equipment. 请小心点 那些器材很贵
[09:25] How long will this take? 这要多久?
[09:27] A few minutes. 只要几分钟
[09:28] Sit down, relax. I’ll be right back. 请坐 我马上回来
[09:31] A few minutes, huh? 几分钟
[10:05] Hey, where’s he going? 他想去哪里?
[10:07] Stand down! 站住
[10:10] It’s going up. 电梯往上
[10:11] Stairs. 走楼梯
[10:38] Sir, could you please–? 请你跟我们来
[10:45] Easy, easy. 冷静点
[10:48] This better be important. 你最好有很重要的事
[10:51] Wouldn’t have asked you otherwise, senator. 不重要就不会找你 参议员
[10:55] We just received word that… 我们接获消息
[10:57] Axl Torvalds was intercepted entering the U.S. 艾索托沃入境时被拦下来
[11:01] When was this? 什么时候?
[11:02] Within the last two hours. 两小时前
[11:04] According to my FBI source, he was nabbed in customs at LAX. 他在洛杉矶机场的海关被捕
[11:08] They know he’s working for us? 他们知道他替我们工作?
[11:10] It’s unlikely. 应该不知道
[11:11] It was a routine check. Torvalds freaked out. They got lucky. 那是例行检查 托沃一时紧张
[11:15] This ain’t good. What do the feds know? 情况不妙 FBI知道吗?
[11:18] Nothing yet. He’s refusing to speak English. 不知道 他故意不用英语回答
[11:21] The Finnish consulate has contacted the State Department. 芬兰领事馆联络了国务院
[11:24] So we haven’t been compromised? 计划没曝光 对吧?
[11:27] I’m not sure. I’m working on that. 我不确定 我正在查
[11:30] You better get sure… 快去查 小子
[11:32] because someone’s cock will end up on the block… 要不然有人会倒大楣
[11:35] and it won’t be mine. 我保证不是我
[11:38] I understand, senator. 我了解 参议员
[11:42] There you go. 那就好
[12:24] Well, well, well. 哇哦…
[12:30] Who are you supposed to be? 你是什么人?
[12:33] I’m Ginger. 我是金姬
[12:35] Ginger, huh? 金姬?
[12:37] Where’s Gilligan? 你的好友虞姬呢?
[12:44] For someone the NSA once listed as the most dangerous hacker in America… 国安局把你列为最危险的骇客
[12:49] you sure don’t look like much. 长得却一点也不起眼
[12:52] Surprised? 吓一跳吗?
[12:55] I know everything about you, Stan. 我对你的一切了若指掌
[13:02] What are you selling again? 你来这里推销什么?
[13:06] My employer wants to meet you. 我的老板想见你
[13:10] Shit. 可恶
[13:11] You’re not too good at golf. 你打得不是很好
[13:13] You’re fucking up my chi. 你影响了我的手气
[13:16] Let me have that. 让我来
[13:44] This is not a nice place you got here, Stan. 史丹利 你家里又脏又乱
[13:53] Here 5 minutes, and I already feel sorry for myself. 我才来五分钟就深感同情
[13:57] You’re wasting your time. 你在浪费时间
[14:00] I touch a computer, I go back to Leavenworth. 我一摸电脑就得回去坐牢
[14:02] Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. 回不了家 也赚不到钱
[14:11] If I knew you were coming, I might have cleaned up. 早知道你会来 我就打扫一下
[14:14] I’m not here to suck your dick, Stanley. 我不是来跟你上床的
[14:28] He’ll pay you just to meet you. 你只要去见他就有钱赚
[14:39] I gotta go to work. 我得去上班了
[14:42] Right. 是啊
[14:44] Great work greasing pump jacks. 你得去替起重机上油
[14:51] So… 那么…
[14:54] spoke to Holly lately? 你最近见过荷莉吗?
[15:04] Shit! 该死
[15:23] Hello? 有人吗?
[15:24] Melissa. Is Holly home? 梅莉莎 荷莉在家吗?
[15:28] Stanley. 史丹利
[15:31] Why are you calling here? 你打来干嘛?
[15:34] I just want to talk with Holly. 我只想跟荷莉说说话
[15:36] It’s Saturday. She’s at soccer. 今天礼拜六 她得去练足球
[15:41] It’s illegal for you to talk to her. 你跟她说话是犯法的
[15:44] Don’t do this, Mel. It’s not good for Holly. 别这样 这对荷莉不好
[15:49] How would you know what’s good for my daughter? 你不知道什么对我女儿才好
[15:52] You spent the last two years in prison. 你刚坐了两年牢
[15:55] Mel. 梅莉莎
[15:56] Stop calling me that, Stanley. 别叫得那么亲热 史丹利
[15:59] Look, I just…. I just want to see my baby. 我只想… 我只想见我的乖女儿
[16:05] Well, she doesn’t want to see you, Stanley. 她不想见你 史丹利
[16:07] And I swear, if you try to contact her… 我发誓 你敢去找她
[16:10] I’ll have you thrown in a hole so dark… 赖瑞的律师会把你关进黑狱
[16:13] Leavenworth will seem like two weeks in Vegas… 让你叫天不灵 叫地不应
[16:17] during which I will personally pay two skinheads to make a playground out of your ass. 我还会派两个狠角色去痛扁你一顿
[16:23] You can take the girl out of the trailer park but can’t take the trailer park out of the girl. 你这个贱女人是狗改不了吃屎
[16:28] I will not let myself be manipulated by you, Stanley. 我才不吃你这一套
[16:33] Larry’s her father now. 赖瑞才是她老爸
[16:35] Larry’s the porn king of Southern Calif. 赖瑞是色情片大王
[16:38] Larry is a film financier. 赖瑞是电影制片
[16:41] The films he chooses are for profit… 他拍的电影能赚钱
[16:42] and none of your business. 也跟你无关
[16:46] Get help. 去求助吧
[16:48] Get into a program, get a therapist, get a dog. 接受心理辅导或养只狗吧
[16:51] But whatever you do, stay away from my child. 你最好离我女儿远一点
[16:53] Your child? She’s our child. 你女儿? 她是我们的女儿
[16:56] She will never be your child. 她才不是你的女儿
[16:59] Forget Holly. 忘了荷莉吧
[17:10] What are you still doing here? 你还在这儿干嘛?
[17:15] Look, I’m beginning to lose my sense of humor. 我开始失去耐心了
[17:18] Then I’ll cut to the chase. 那我就直话直说
[17:20] If you want your daughter back, you better listen up. 如果你想要女儿就听我说
[17:24] Unless you want to stay here in this loser existence… 除非你想一直窝在这鬼地方
[17:29] while your daughter grows up to be a fluffer in her new daddy’s videos. 眼睁睁看你女儿变成色情女星
[17:35] Please don’t confuse your own childhood with my daughter’s. 别把你自己跟我女儿混为一谈
[17:40] And look at your situation, Stanley. 你要好好想一下 史丹利
[17:42] For the past 20 months, you’ve been in and out of court 6 times? 你这20个月来 向法院争取了6次
[17:48] Each time your case was thrown out. 每次案子都被驳回
[17:53] Situation doesn’t look good, sweetheart. 你的情况很不妙 亲爱的
[17:58] How much money would it cost to hire the best family lawyer in the country? How did you get back. 要请最顶尖的律师得花多少钱?
[18:03] A lot. Come here. 很多钱 过来
[18:06] Come here. 过来
[18:09] Judas. 叛徒
[18:14] That should get you started. 这笔钱应该够了
[18:18] Hundred grand. 十万美元
[18:28] What do you got to lose? 你没有任何损失
[18:30] He just wants to meet you. 他只想见你
[18:32] One time. 只见一面
[18:33] You don’t like the situation… 你不喜欢的话
[18:35] walk away. 就走人
[18:39] And that’s it? 就这么简单?
[18:40] That’s it. And you keep the money. 没错 钱你可以留着
[18:52] What did he say? 他说什么?
[18:56] All right, look, look. 好吧
[18:59] Your client is wanted on 24 counts of electronic crimes… 你的当事人在7个国家
[19:03] in 7 different countries. 因为24项电脑罪行遭到通缉
[19:06] He has a Finnish passport. 他持芬兰护照
[19:08] These allegations are not recognized as crimes. 芬兰政府并不承认这些罪行
[19:11] Your laws don’t apply. 你们的法律对他无效
[19:16] Do you see a Finnish flag hanging on the wall, IKEA boy? 宜家小子 这儿没有芬兰国旗
[19:24] What did he say? 他说什么?
[19:25] He said IKEA is Swedish. 他说宜家家具是瑞典公司
[19:29] He understands English, huh? 他听得懂英文嘛
[19:30] Let me talk to him. 让我跟他谈谈
[19:34] He’s all yours. 请便
[19:37] You’re fucked up now, Hamlet. 你完蛋了
[19:43] The thing is, they have you put the furniture together yourself. 宜家家具都得自己组装
[19:49] My client has reserved his right not to answer any questions. 他一再说他有保持缄默的权利
[19:53] Why would the best hacker in the world… 全世界最顶尖的骇客
[19:56] risk life imprisonment by coming into the continental U.S.? 为何要冒坐牢的危险来美国?
[20:02] Okay, what did he just say? 他刚才说什么?
[20:04] He never misses an episode of Survivor. 他不想错过影集”我要活下去”
[20:08] Did he really say that? 他真的那么说?
[20:14] You’re funny. 你很好笑
[20:19] How much do you weigh? 你体重多少?
[20:21] How much do I weigh? 我的体重?
[20:29] We’ll call you if we need you. 我有需要再找你
[20:32] Eat a dick. 去死吧
[20:41] Wipe that smile off your face. 别笑得那么高兴
[21:00] A year ago, I was head… 一年前我曾指挥…
[21:03] of the largest cyber-criminal task force in the world. 全球最大的电脑犯罪专案小组
[21:06] But I burned out. 但是我太累了
[21:09] I snapped. 我失去控制
[21:13] I shot a suspect in the hand. 向一名嫌犯的手开枪
[21:17] You know how difficult it is to work a keyboard with one hand? 你知道只用一只手打电脑会有多么困难吗?
[21:22] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[21:25] Whatever you want to do to me, he’ll do worse. 你再怎么狠都比不上他
[21:30] I’m already dead. 我死定了
[21:32] My only chance is back in Europe. I have friends there. 我只有回欧洲找朋友才有救
[21:37] Tell me what I want to know. 把你知道的告诉我
[21:39] You’ll be on the first thing smoking. First class. 我就让你坐头等舱飞回欧洲
[21:43] Courtesy of the U.S. government. 美国政府很大方
[21:46] Who is he? 他是谁?
[21:49] I don’t know his name. 我不知道名字
[21:51] You work for him. You don’t know what his name? 你不知道他的名字?
[21:53] No. 不知道
[21:56] Tell me something. 你应该知道些什么吧
[21:59] I’ll tell you what I know. 我把知道的告诉你
[22:12] He exists in a world beyond your world. 他存在一个你想像不到的世界
[22:26] What we only fantasize, he does. 你的幻想就是他的实现
[22:30] He lives a life where nothing is beyond him. 他没有什么是得不到的
[22:42] But you know what? It’s all a facade. 但是那全是一个假象
[22:48] For all his charm and charisma, his wealth, his expensive toys… 他表面是个风度翩翩的大富翁
[22:53] he is a driven, unflinching, calculating machine. 骨子里却是冷酷无情的杀手
[22:59] He takes what he wants, when he wants… 他只要得到他想要的
[23:03] and disappears. 就消失无踪
[23:07] So how do I find him? 我要怎么找到他?
[23:10] You don’t find him. He finds you. 你找不到他 只有他来找你
[23:15] Here’s how it works. 过程是这样的
[23:17] His people pick me up. Take me to him. 他的手下接我去找他
[23:20] He tells me what he wants me to do. 然后他告诉我该做什么
[23:23] I do the job right there. 我当场完成任务
[23:27] I get paid, and I leave. 拿了钱就走
[23:33] That’s a really nice story, but you haven’t told me shit, have you? 故事很精采 但你什么也没说
[23:40] Excuse me, sir. You have a call. 抱歉 长官 你有电话
[23:42] Take a message. 帮我留言
[23:43] It’s assistant director Joy. 是分局长乔伊
[23:46] He said it’s important. 他说很重要
[23:54] I can only tell you what I’ve done for him. 我只能说我替他做了什么
[23:57] Well, that’s a start. 好吧 这总是个开始
[24:02] Thank you. You’ve just let my client go free. 感谢你放了我的当事人
[24:06] You denied his right to counsel– 你剥夺他的权利还动手打人…
[24:08] Excuse me. 对不起
[24:11] Yeah, and you eat the dick! 你去死吧
[24:32] Yes, I got a call from A.D. Joy. This is Roberts. 分局长乔伊找我 我是罗伯
[24:36] Hold for just one moment, sir. 请稍等一下 长官
[25:20] Joy. 我是乔伊
[25:22] Yeah, Roberts. You needed me. 我是罗伯 你找我
[25:31] You didn’t call? 你没找我?
[25:36] No, Roberts. What do you want? 没有 你想干嘛?
[25:52] You should’ve let me buy you a suit, Stanley. 你应该让我替你买套西装
[25:56] I’m happy with what I’m wearing. Thank you! 我穿这样就很好 谢谢
[25:59] Ignorance is bliss. 你太邋遢了
[26:39] Miss me? 想我吗?
[26:41] Stanley, Gabriel. 史丹利 这是盖布洛
[26:43] Big Stan. Nice suit. 史丹利老弟 好帅的夹克
[26:45] Thanks. 谢了
[26:47] They say the clothes make the man. 人家说佛要金装 人要衣装
[26:49] You buy it? 你相信这一套?
[26:51] Hope not. Drink? 不信 来杯酒?
[26:55] I flew 1500 miles for this meeting. How about we get to the point? 我大老远跑来不是为了喝酒
[27:00] No. Actually… 不对 事实上…
[27:02] you flew 1500 miles for 100 grand. But that’s not the point. 你大老远跑来是为了10万元 但那不是重点
[27:06] Helga. Meet Stanley. 希嘉 这是史丹利
[27:10] -Hello, Stanley. -Helga. -你好 史丹利 -希嘉
[27:13] Look, I don’t have a lot of patience, Gabriel. 盖布洛 我没什么耐性
[27:18] Maybe you can help me with something. 也许你能帮我个忙
[27:24] Take a look at this. 过来看看
[27:28] 你觉得怎样? “限制进入”
[27:30] You know I can’t touch that. 你知道我不能碰电脑
[27:34] Do you like tequila, Stanley? 你喝龙舌兰酒吗?
[27:49] This is bullshit. 搞什么
[27:51] You want something from me, and I from you. 你对我有要求 我对你也一样
[27:54] DOD d-base, 128-bit encryption. 国防资料库 128位元密码
[27:57] What do you think? Impossible? 怎么样? 不可能吗?
[27:59] Nothing’s impossible. 没有不可能的事
[28:00] Good. For can be down. 很好 你一定能破解
[28:02] Maybe slide in a Trojan horse hiding a worm? 你要利用电脑虫侵入系统
[28:04] Something like this, Is this an interview? 也许吧 这是面试吗?
[28:06] Sort of. Marco. 算是吧 马可
[28:08] Give him some incentive. 给他一点犒赏
[28:13] Hey, what are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[28:14] Relax, Stanley. 放轻松
[28:25] I have been told that the best crackers in the world… 我听说世上最顶尖的骇客
[28:28] can do this in 60 minutes. 60分钟内就能破解
[28:31] Unfortunately, I need someone to do it in 60 seconds. 不幸我要你在60秒内破解
[28:35] You’re kidding. 你在开玩笑
[28:36] Afraid not. Go. 不是 开始
[28:39] Get up, get up! 快起来
[28:43] Fifty-five. 55秒
[28:44] Get on with it. 快动手吧
[28:45] What the hell is this? 这算什么?
[28:48] Time’s a-wasting, big guy. 别浪费时间
[28:51] Oh, Jesus. 天啊
[28:56] Forty-five seconds. 45秒
[29:10] Oh, she’s good, isn’t she? 她很棒 对吧?
[29:13] What’s going on here? Jesus Christ. 搞什么鬼? 天啊
[29:19] More time, more time! 时间不够
[29:21] Come on, Stan! 快点
[29:24] Twenty. Nineteen. 20秒… 19秒…
[29:35] Fifteen. 15秒
[29:40] Come on. 快点
[29:41] Ten. Nine. 10秒… 9秒…
[29:53] Three. 3秒…
[29:55] Two. 2秒…
[29:56] One. 1秒…
[29:58] Too bad. You gotta die. 完了 你死了
[30:00] No, wait! 不 等等
[30:07] I was just fucking with you, Stan. 我只是耍你的
[30:33] That’s our guy. 就是他了
[30:48] Get away from me. 离我远一点
[30:50] I really want to help you, Stan. 我真的很想帮你
[30:56] Like you helped me in there? 你就是那样帮我吗?
[30:59] -That was a test, Stan. -A test. -那只是个考验 -考验?
[31:01] And you passed. 你通过了
[31:03] I don’t know why I let you talk me into this. 我太傻了 竟然会被你说服
[31:06] You’re saving your daughter. 我以为你想救你女儿
[31:08] I’d do anything for her, 我为了她什么都肯做
[31:10] but if I end up in a box or in jail then I really can’t help her. 但是如果我死了一切都完了
[31:14] I’m taking my money and going back to court! 我要拿了钱上法庭
[31:18] With your little $100,000? 你只有十万元
[31:21] Melissa will throw $500,000 back at you. Think! 你有钱 你前妻更有钱 动动脑筋吧
[31:24] I’m thinking that you’ll put a gun to my head just to see if I can. 我被人拿枪指着叫我侵入…
[31:33] I can’t pee in front of an audience. 有人在 我尿不出来
[31:49] Let me break it down to you, Stanley, one last time. 我再跟你说一遍
[31:53] You live in a trailer. 你住在拖车屋
[31:55] You’re a felon. You work a dead-end job. 你不但有前科 工作也没前途
[31:59] And you desperately want your daughter back. 你急着想把女儿要回来
[32:02] Gabriel is your only shot. 盖布洛是你唯一的机会
[32:06] Take it. 你要好好把握
[32:09] I’m concerned about our new friend. 我担心咱们的新朋友
[32:12] Oh, now, don’t be jealous. 别吃他的醋
[32:15] I don’t see him dragging his sorry ass over the finish line. 他肯定不会好好完成任务
[32:18] Thought we lost you. 史丹利 我以为你跑了
[32:20] Tell me what the deal is. 告诉我你要做什么
[32:22] The deal is that we’re having a little gathering at the house. 我要在我家办一个小小的聚会
[32:27] Come and I’ll explain it to you there. 一起来 我就告诉你
[32:34] Gentlemen, 各位
[32:35] if it’s not good news, don’t say it. 没有好消息就别说
[32:37] Actually, we have a ray of hope in the darkness of your life. 你心中会燃起一丝希望的火花
[32:42] When we grabbed Torvalds at the airport, these two guys were there. 我们到机场时这两个人也在
[32:47] Check this out. 你看看
[32:50] Recognize those two same guys, a few hours later. 几个小时后他们又出现
[32:56] And then guess who shows up. 你猜谁来了?
[32:59] Stanley Jobson. 史丹利贾森
[33:01] Wired magazine’s 1996 Man of the Year. 电脑杂志96年年度风云人物
[33:05] A burnout now, but the hacker Zeitgeist then. 当年他是骇客的精神领袖
[33:08] Yeah, I know Jobson, I arrested him. 他是我逮到的
[33:15] Why are you in L.A., Stan? 你跑来洛杉矶干嘛?
[33:18] His ex-wife and daughter live in Malibu. 他前妻和女儿住在这儿
[33:21] The new husband owns Backdoor Films, 她继父是影片公司老板
[33:25] a shady porn production house. 他专门拍色情片
[33:26] The production value’s good, considering that they shoot on video. 虽然是录影带 拍得还算不错
[33:30] His wife is in some of the videos. 有几部的女主角是他老婆
[33:33] I know. She’s like an actress. 我知道 她是色情女星
[33:36] That’s great. Are you done? 很好 说完了吗?
[33:38] Who’s the girl? 那女的是谁?
[33:40] Actually, sir, we don’t know yet. 我们还不知道
[33:46] She’s a serious piece of talent. 她是个大美女
[33:49] Man, she’s way out of his league. 他一点也配不上她
[33:53] Find out who she is. 查出她的身分
[33:57] Sit on the ex-wife’s house. 我要监视她前妻家
[33:58] You got it. 没问题
[34:09] Stanley, you want to get wet? 史丹利 下来吧
[34:11] I don’t have a suit. 我没穿泳裤
[34:13] You don’t need one. 你不用穿
[34:15] Come on, Stan. 来嘛
[34:15] Later. 待会吧
[34:18] Some view. Let’s get a drink. 正点 喝一杯吧
[34:20] Pool lights on. 打开泳池灯光
[34:37] So how did you do it? 你是怎么办到的?
[34:39] – Do what? – Break the code. -什么? -破解密码
[34:41] I dropped a logic bomb through the trapdoor. 我从后门放进一个逻辑炸弹
[34:44] No, you didn’t. You didn’t have time. 才怪 你没有时间
[34:47] What’ll you have? 你喝什么?
[34:49] Scotch. 威士忌
[34:50] You can do better than that. 老实说吧 你一定有高招
[34:52] I used a password sniffer. 我知道密码
[34:55] How did you do it? 你是怎么知道的?
[34:57] I don’t know exactly. I see the code in my head. 不晓得 我的脑海浮现密码
[35:01] I can’t explain it. 我不会解释
[35:03] Let me show you something. 我给你看一样东西
[35:19] Pretty impressive, huh? 不错吧?
[35:25] So, what we need from you is a worm. 我要你放一只电脑虫
[35:27] A hydra, actually. 超级电脑虫
[35:29] A multiheaded worm to sniff out digital footprints across an encrypted network. 这种电脑虫能破解加密系统
[35:35] What kind of cipher? 什么样的加密系统?
[35:36] A Vernam encryption. 威能加密系统
[35:39] The key code is destroyed upon implementation. 它一旦启动 编码就自动销毁
[35:42] And it’s a true 128-bit encryption. 它也是128位元加密系统
[35:45] Well, actually, we’re talking a 512-bit. 其实是512位元
[35:50] That’s definitely not possible. 那就更不可能了
[35:52] What if I give you 10 million dollars? 我给你一千万美元
[35:56] That would cover all your problems. Yes? 这就能解决你的问题吧
[36:00] Unless, of course, it’s not possible. 你还是认为不可能?
[36:03] But you think about it. 你考虑看看
[36:15] It won’t bite you. I promise. 它不会咬人的
[36:24] This is not just a multi-screen system. 这不只是多荧幕系统
[36:27] It has a DS-3 connection. 而且使用DS3超宽频连线
[36:30] We can access 7 different networks simultaneously. 同时能进入七个不同的网路
[36:38] It has a central encryption you have to crack… 你必须破解它的中央加密程式
[36:41] to utilize the system. Try it. 才能进入它的系统 试试看
[36:44] It’ll be hard without a gun to my head. 没被枪指着我还真不习惯
[36:47] Maybe I should put a gun to your head. 也许我该拿枪指着你
[36:55] I thought you were Gabriel’s. 你不是盖布洛的女友吗?
[36:58] I’m not what you think I am. 我跟你想像的不一样
[36:59] Ginger. 金姬
[37:09] You surprised that a girl with an IQ over 70 can give you a hard-on? 有头脑的女人也能让你兴奋
[37:20] So is it impossible? 还是不可能吗?
[37:24] Nothing’s impossible. 没有不可能的事
[37:26] Good. So we have a deal. 很好 那就一言为定了
[38:03] Morning. 早安
[38:05] You mean afternoon? 你该说午安吧
[38:13] Can I borrow your car for something? 我想借用你的车去一个地方
[38:17] Sure. 好啊
[38:20] – There you go. – Thank you. -拿去 -谢谢你
[38:24] Hey, Stan, if you’re going to see Holly… 如果你想去找荷莉
[38:27] I suggest you re-evaluate the way you look. 你最好穿得体面一点
[38:31] Just a thought. 这只是个建议
[38:32] Just a thought. 这只是个建议
[39:42] Come on, Mom, pick up. 妈 快接电话
[39:45] Mom late again? 荷莉 你妈又迟到了?
[39:48] She’ll be here in a minute. 她马上就来
[39:58] Hi. Can I have the phone number for Yellow Cab? 我要计程车行的电话号码
[40:02] Need a lift? 想搭车吗?
[40:06] Daddy! 爸
[40:09] Oh, what are you doing here? 你怎么会在这儿?
[40:14] I missed you so much. 我好想你
[40:16] Oh, I missed you too, baby. 我也好想你 宝贝
[40:18] I brought you something. 我带了礼物
[40:20] Oh, my gosh. It’s so cute. 天啊 好可爱哦
[40:24] Oh, Dad. If Mom finds out, she’ll have you thrown in jail. 被妈知道了 你就会被关进牢里
[40:29] It’s okay, baby. You want a lift home? 没关系 你要回家吗?
[40:31] Of course I do. 当然了
[40:32] Come here. 来吧
[40:34] All right. 好了
[40:36] You are heavy. 你好重
[40:39] Nice car. 好帅的车
[40:40] Hey, thanks. 谢了
[40:44] Is that Mommy’s car? Is she home? 你妈的车吗? 她在家?
[40:47] That’s my stepdad’s car. 那是继父的车
[40:53] So listen to me. 听我说
[40:58] I found a way for us to be together. 我有办法跟你团聚
[41:07] I don’t want anything to happen to you. 我不希望你出事
[41:09] Everything’s going to be fine. 不会有事的
[41:15] Everything’s going to be okay. Just trust me. 不会有问题的 相信我
[41:20] I love you, Daddy. 爸 我爱你
[41:22] I love you. Come here. Oh, God. 过来 我也爱你
[41:27] You go home. Okay? Bye. 回家吧 再见
[41:29] – I miss you. – I miss you too. Go. -我好想你 -我也是 进去吧
[41:40] Oh, sweetheart. 甜心
[41:42] Hey. 这个
[41:46] Come here. 过来
[41:49] It’s okay. Go. Go. 好了 进去吧
[41:50] Go. 快进去
[42:17] Who the hell are you? 你是什么人?
[42:18] A friend of a friend. 一个朋友的朋友
[42:20] Shit. 该死
[42:23] Oh, fuck. Fuck! 可恶
[42:33] Hold it! Stanley! 史丹利 站住
[42:41] Go! 去开车
[43:20] Oh, fuck. 可恶
[43:31] Oh, fuck! 该死
[44:13] Don’t move! 别动
[44:17] Don’t move. 别乱来
[44:19] Come here. 过来
[44:27] Look at this. 你看看
[44:29] What were you running for? 你为什么逃跑?
[44:32] You arresting me? 你要逮捕我吗?
[44:35] For violating your parole by leaving Texas without permission? 因为你违反假释条例离开德州
[44:39] Or evading an officer… 或是逃避联邦探员追捕
[44:41] and almost getting me killed in the process?! 还差点害我没命?
[44:46] No, I’m not arresting you. 不 我不会逮捕你
[44:50] Then why are we talking? 那么你想干嘛?
[44:52] What are you doing in L.A.? 你为什么来洛杉矶?
[44:54] Vacationing. 度假
[44:55] Vacationing, right. 度假才怪
[44:59] The judge is allowing you to see your daughter? 法官准许你探望女儿吗?
[45:02] Fuck you. 去死吧
[45:03] – Fuck you? Oh? – Fuck you. -你去死吧 -你去死
[45:04] You just want to get right down to it? 你就是要嘴硬 是吧?
[45:08] Okay, fine. 好吧
[45:11] I can help you with your daughter. 我可以帮你要回女儿
[45:15] You help me, I’ll help you. 只要你肯帮我
[45:18] You’ll have to forgive me. The fact that… 不好意思 事实上是…
[45:21] you put me in jail doesn’t inspire trust. 你把我关起来 我不太相信你
[45:24] You put a virus in an FBI program… 你侵入FBI的资料库
[45:26] and set it back two years. 用病毒破坏整个系统
[45:28] They were reading ISP subscribers’ e-mail. It was illegal. 他们非法阅读国民的电子邮件
[45:31] I did what the judges wouldn’t do! 我只是伸张正义
[45:33] You broke the law! 你犯了法
[45:35] We both did what we had to do. 我们都尽了责任
[45:37] And your program is back in full swing. 但是那项计划还是照常进行
[45:43] Nice trip down memory lane, but if you aren’t arresting me– 我很想叙旧 但是你不逮我…
[45:51] Not getting a lot of cooperation here. 你就是不肯合作
[45:55] I ran into your friend Torvalds the other day. 前几天我碰到你老友托沃
[45:58] He was vacationing too. 他也来度假
[46:01] What are the odds of you being in L.A. at the same time? 两名顶尖骇客怎么都在洛城?
[46:06] I’m just a sucker for Disneyland. 我最爱迪士尼乐园
[46:10] We done? 说完了吗?
[46:12] Good. 很好
[46:14] Tell Torvalds I said hello. 帮我跟托沃问好
[46:17] You can tell him yourself if you’re not careful. He’s dead. 他死了 你不小心也会没命
[46:21] Give me a card. 给我一张名片
[46:25] You think of anything to say, call me. 想到什么就打给我
[46:29] Sorry about your nose. 抱歉打歪你鼻梁
[46:34] You’re in way over your head. 史丹利 你根本搞不清状况
[46:39] I know. 我知道
[46:42] You want me to watch him? 你要我监视他吗?
[46:44] Yeah, set it up. 好 去安排
[47:12] I’ve had a shitty day so far, but I think it just got worse. 今天我够倒霉了 现在更糟
[47:31] Either shoot me, or tell me… 你要开枪 还是要告诉我…
[47:35] why you’re wearing that wire. 你为何戴窃听器
[47:36] Can’t do that. 办不到
[47:38] Who are you, Ginger? 你到底是谁?
[47:41] I can’t tell you. 我不能说
[47:44] Who are you? 你是谁?
[47:48] He’ll kill me if he finds out. 他知道了会杀死我
[47:50] That’s not my problem, is it? 那不是我的问题
[47:54] You’re asking for a lot of faith without giving me any. 你不信任我怎么行?
[48:14] You brought me into this mess. 你把我拖下水
[48:17] I deserve to know who’s playing me. 我要知道你的身分
[48:22] Who are you? 你是谁?
[48:26] Ginger. 金姬
[48:31] I’m DEA, Stanley. 我是缉毒局干员
[48:33] Holy shit. 老天爷
[48:35] We’re after Gabriel. 我们要抓的是盖布洛
[48:37] Give him the worm take the money and get out of here. That’s all. 把电脑虫给他 拿了钱就走吧
[48:46] This looks friendly. 你们真是亲热
[48:52] You know me, I’m a friendly girl. 你知道我总是热情洋溢
[48:56] Come on, Stanley. Let’s get coffee. 来吧 史丹利 去喝杯咖啡
[49:21] – Here you go. – Thank you. -我们走吧 -谢谢
[49:23] Ever heard of Operation Swordfish? 你听过剑鱼行动吗?
[49:25] No. 没有
[49:25] Then you’ll appreciate the irony. 那么你一定会吓一跳
[49:28] Triple espresso. 浓缩意大利咖啡
[49:31] – Two. – Okay. -来两杯 -好
[49:33] In the ’80s, the DEA set up a network of dummy corporations… 80年初缉毒局成立傀儡公司
[49:38] as a front to launder drug money and gather evidence. 为了洗贩毒赃款及搜集证据
[49:42] But these companies started to make a lot of money. 后来这些公司开始赚很多钱
[49:46] In 1986, when it was terminated, 1986年剑鱼行动结束时
[49:49] $400 million was in these accounts. 银行帐户共有四亿美元
[49:51] Money that just sort of disappeared. 这笔巨款消失无踪
[49:55] It didn’t disappear. It sat, earning interest. 它没消失 它一直在生利息
[49:59] That’s 15 years ago. 那是15年前的事
[50:01] You know how much money that is today? 你知道现在有多少钱吗?
[50:06] Nine and a half billion. 95亿美元
[50:11] This is a sweet deal. 这简直是暴利
[50:13] We go in over the phone lines, pop the firewall… 只要透过电话线通过防火墙
[50:16] drop in the hydra… 丢进超级电脑虫
[50:18] and wait for the money. 就能轻松地偷走这笔巨款
[50:20] Aren’t you getting ahead of yourself? 你想得太容易了
[50:23] To access the cluster, 为了能进入伺服器
[50:25] you need a bank on the backbone of the network. 你要找有接驳网路主干线的银行
[50:28] Know how long that’ll take to find? 你知道有多难找吗?
[50:30] Not a problem. Look behind you. 没问题 往后看
[50:50] Cheers. 干杯
[51:01] These fellows might wear Armani… 他们看起来像社交名流
[51:04] but they have the swagger of ex-military. 但是走起路来就知道是军人
[51:09] Maybe bodyguards, but they look like mercs to me. 或是保镖 不过我看是佣兵
[51:12] Something’s going on. 这里面一定有鬼
[51:14] They have two DS-3 trucks. That’s serious bandwidth. 他们有两条DS3超宽频线路
[51:17] Thermal scopes show a huge heat load. 感应器显示屋内散发强大热量
[51:20] Could be mainframes. 很可能是电脑主机
[51:21] The house was listed by Celebrity Estates. 房子登记在名人地产名下
[51:25] It was leased two weeks ago by a blind corporation. 两星期前被一家公司承租
[51:29] No other info on them yet. 没有任何其它资料
[51:33] Wait a minute, Joe. 等一下
[51:35] Blue shirt, pinstripe. 穿蓝色衬衫的家伙
[51:42] Oh, yeah, that’s him. 就是他
[51:45] That’s our man right there. 他就是主谋
[51:56] Just in time to watch Stanley find our worm. 你正好来看史丹利找到电脑虫
[52:01] In college, I created the source code for the worm I use. 我念大学时写了一个密码程式
[52:09] In the basement is the only PDP-10 still active and on the Internet. 那儿还有原始的资料处理器
[52:14] Not many people know it. 但是很少人知道
[52:16] It’s an ITS machine, 那架老旧的网路交易伺服器
[52:19] kept online for historical sake. 还能上线作业
[52:21] I hid my worm there, where no one would ever look. 把电脑虫藏在那儿不会被发现
[52:27] Voil? 找到了
[53:14] Good man. 干得好
[53:16] Good man. 干得好
[53:31] Senator, we have a problem. 参议员 出了状况
[53:38] Senator. 参议员
[53:39] Seems you’re in a predicament. 你惹上了大麻烦
[53:42] Is that right? I don’t follow. 是吗? 我不懂
[53:45] Download your file. 下载我寄的档案
[53:58] Senator. 参议员
[53:59] You know where I got these? 你知道是谁给我的吗?
[54:01] From the deputy director of the FBI. 联邦调查局副局长
[54:04] He thought I might be interested. 他觉得我会有兴趣
[54:06] And all disreback Sir. 请恕我直言
[54:07] do you think there is any aspect of this operation I am not aware of? 你以为我无法掌控这项行动?
[54:12] We are aborting the operation. Take a vacation. 我要取消这项行动 放个假吧
[54:15] A vacation? Have I ever failed you, sir? 放假? 我曾让你失望吗?
[54:19] That’s not really the point, is it? 这不是重点
[54:21] It’s my point. 这才是我的重点
[54:23] You’re losing sight of our objective. 你忘了任务的目标
[54:25] The risks are too great. 太危险了 我们要重新评估
[54:28] We’ll seek alternative means of finance. 用别的方法募集资金
[54:31] This operation is moving ahead. 这项行动继续进行
[54:33] Everything is under control. 一切都在我的掌控中
[54:51] Son… 小伙子
[54:54] let’s just say you’ve got a 200-pound Rottweiler. 假如你养一只巨大的洛威拿犬
[54:59] Now, he loves you. 它对你很忠心
[55:02] It’s his job to protect you. 它的责任是保护你
[55:05] But if he bites you, you got to put him down. 但它咬你一口 你就得杀了它
[55:11] Can never tell who he might bite next. You understand? 谁知道它会咬谁? 你懂吗?
[55:16] Yes, I do understand, senator. 我懂 参议员
[55:18] I think we got a team on the West Coast. Fort MacArthur. 西岸的麦克锡堡有一组人马
[55:23] Maybe they should pay our friend a visit. 派他们去找盖布洛
[55:36] Come on. 快点
[55:38] “Network IP range. Confirmed.” “网路协定确认中”
[55:41] Please confirm. Confirm. Confirm. 一定要确认 确认
[55:46] We are cruising! 成功了
[55:54] Oh, yeah. 太好了
[56:01] Next. And next. 下一个
[56:05] Too easy. 太简单了
[56:07] No, don’t. No, no, no. Yes! 不 别断线
[56:09] Three percent, please. 百分之三
[56:12] Oh, fuck. I’m fucked. 完了 我完了
[56:14] No, no, no. Fuck you! 不… 可恶
[56:18] Shit, there’s no fucking way. 该死 不会吧?
[56:20] I’m rusty. Rusty. 我退步了
[56:25] Come on, come on. 加油…
[56:37] Okay. Time to disguise you… 好了 我要把你变成…
[56:41] as an internal destruction. 内部的伪装档
[56:45] Quick, quick. Thank you. 快点… 谢谢
[56:48] Return. 回复
[56:50] Three, two, one, go. Come on. 3 2 1 快点
[56:53] Come on. Yeah. 快点… 对了!
[56:57] Yes. 快好了
[57:06] Oh, baby. 宝贝
[57:19] Yeah! 好耶
[57:30] Now I’ve just got to modify the code. 你得改写密码
[57:37] The bank’s IDS logs every packer… 银行的IDS不能登录…
[57:40] that go to any port other than the 22 or 80 TCP. 22或80传输控制协定
[57:42] Holy shit. 天啊
[57:46] Okay, Chateau Attigue 1996. White, white. 爱德居酒庄1996年份白酒
[57:53] Nope. 不是
[57:56] Come on, come on. 快点…
[58:04] Here we go. 找到了
[58:07] 1926 1996… Twenty-six. Ninety-six. Nine…
[58:12] Oh, shit! 可恶
[58:23] What’s the matter? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. 怎么了? 你好像见鬼了
[58:27] We gotta talk. 我们得谈谈
[58:29] – Let’s take a drive. – Can’t we talk here? -那就开车兜兜风 -何不在这儿谈?
[58:30] We shouldn’t. 不行
[58:34] Ever heard of Harry Houdini? 你听过胡迪尼吗?
[58:36] He wasn’t like today’s magicians, only interested in television ratings. 他不像现在的魔术师只会做秀
[58:41] He was an artist. 他是艺术家
[58:43] He could make an elephant disappear in a full theater. 他能在人群中让大象凭空消失
[58:46] You know how he did that? 他用什么方法?
[58:48] Misdirection. 障眼法
[58:49] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[58:50] Misdirection. 障眼法
[58:52] What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes. 只要亲眼目睹就会信以为真
[58:58] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[58:59] We’ve got a tail. Hold on. 有人跟踪 坐好了
[59:09] Shit. 该死
[59:12] Jesus. Jesus! 天啊
[59:23] Take the wheel. 我得想办法 你来开车
[59:24] What? 什么?
[59:25] Take the wheel! 你来开车
[59:37] Holy shit! 可恶
[59:46] Who are those guys? 他们是谁?
[59:48] Jesus! 天啊
[59:52] What the fuck are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:00:00] Jesus! 天啊
[1:00:20] Drive, Stan. 快开车
[1:00:23] Move! 快点
[1:00:25] I can’t drive this thing. 我不会开这辆车
[1:00:26] Learn! 快学呀
[1:00:31] Move it. 快走
[1:00:49] Come on! 快点!
[1:01:04] Hard left! Hard left! 左急转 左急转
[1:01:20] Keep going! 继续开
[1:01:23] Go! 冲过去
[1:02:17] Get in the car. 上车
[1:02:20] Not until you tell me what I’m involved in. 你先告诉我这是怎么回事
[1:02:26] Look, Stanley, I like you. 史丹利 我喜欢你
[1:02:29] You’re on my good side. 也把你当朋友
[1:02:30] But don’t confuse kindness with weakness. 但是别以为我会心软
[1:02:34] You have 12 hours to get the hydra. So get in the car. 你只剩12小时 快上车吧
[1:02:42] Stanley, are you okay? 史丹利 你还好吧?
[1:02:45] I just saw that maniac murder people in the street. 我眼睁睁看那疯子大开杀戒
[1:02:49] I’m fucking great. 我好得不得了
[1:02:50] You can’t leave. It’ll all work out. 你不能走 不会有事的
[1:02:53] You gotta trust me. 相信我
[1:02:54] Trust you? Yeah. 鬼才相信你
[1:02:55] You’re DEA, I got the feds up my ass and 你是缉毒局 联邦探员在盯我
[1:02:59] I don’t know what’s going on here. 我也搞不清状况
[1:03:01] If we don’t find out who he works for, we’ll have to start over. 查不出他的老板就前功尽弃
[1:03:05] That’s not my problem. I don’t care who he works for. 这不是我的问题 我才不在乎
[1:03:08] What about Holly? Do you give a shit about her? 荷莉呢? 你不在乎她吗?
[1:03:12] Finish the job. We’ll get your daughter back. 你只要完成任务就能要回女儿
[1:03:16] I promise. 我保证
[1:04:10] Ah, the great American outdoors. 美好的原野风光
[1:04:13] Yet I never understood the appeal of fly-fishing. 我不晓得溪钓有什么好玩
[1:04:17] A bit too much like masturbation for me without the payoff. 泡在水里大半天却钓不到鱼
[1:04:21] This is a catch-and-release stream, isn’t it? 这不是保育区吗?
[1:04:25] Yeah, I believe it is. 对 应该是吧
[1:04:27] You must see the irony in that, senator. 这也未免太讽刺了 参议员
[1:04:31] Chairman of the subcommittee… 你身为打击犯罪委员会主席
[1:04:33] on crime fishing in a catch-and-release stream. 却在保育区钓鱼
[1:04:37] How could you do it to me, Jim? After all we suffered. 我尽心尽力 你怎能背叛我?
[1:04:41] I’ve changed my identity so often I don’t know who I am anymore. 我换了太多身分都忘了我是谁
[1:04:45] How could you do it? We were so close to our goal! 就快成功了 你怎么能出卖我?
[1:04:49] The FBI was watching you. FBI盯上你
[1:04:56] You tried to kill me. 你想杀死我
[1:04:59] You’ve misplaced your loyalty, senator. 你背叛了理想
[1:05:02] You’ve sold out America. 也出卖了美国
[1:05:07] Patriotism does not have a four-year shelf life. 伟大的爱国情操永远不死
[1:05:13] But politicians do. 很可惜政客会死
[1:05:21] What are you doing with that? 你想干什么?
[1:05:26] Thomas Jefferson… 第三任总统杰佛逊
[1:05:28] once shot a man for treason. 曾经射杀一名叛国贼
[1:05:30] Hold the phone. Thomas Jeff… 慢着 第三任总统…
[1:06:10] Stan. How are you? 史丹利 你好吗?
[1:06:12] – Fine. – Finished? -很好 -完成了吗?
[1:06:20] Is this Stanley Jobson? 你是史丹利贾森吗?
[1:06:21] social security number 669-54-7311? 身分证号码 669-54-7311?
[1:06:25] Yeah! 是的
[1:06:26] I’m calling from Credit Suisse to notify you… 这里是瑞士银行
[1:06:28] that $10 million was transferred into your new account. 你的新户头刚汇入一千万美元
[1:06:33] As promised. 我答应你的
[1:06:34] Thanks. 谢了
[1:06:40] So I’m done, then. 没我的事了吧
[1:06:41] Soon. Walk with me. 就快了 跟我来
[1:06:47] Against my better judgment, 我要违背我的原则
[1:06:50] I’m going to tell you who I am. 跟你说我是谁
[1:06:52] I know who you are. 不用 我知道了
[1:06:53] Do you? 是吗?
[1:06:54] I think you think I’m a bank robber. But… 你以为我是抢匪 但是…
[1:06:59] the truth is, I’m just like you. 其实我跟你一样
[1:07:00] Like me? No. Because you’re a murderer. 你跟我不一样 你是杀人魔
[1:07:03] That I am, and worse. But I do have ethics. 我是杀了人 但我有道德观念
[1:07:07] Rules I adhere to. 我也有原则
[1:07:08] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么跟我说这些?
[1:07:10] Well, if you listen, then you’ll know. 你听完了就会懂
[1:07:13] You asked who those men were. I’ll tell you. 你问我那些人是谁 我来告诉你
[1:07:17] Hoover started a secret organization in the ’50s, 胡佛在50年代成立秘密组织
[1:07:20] called Black Cell. 名为”黑牢”
[1:07:22] To protect our freedoms. 宗旨是捍卫国家的自由
[1:07:24] I don’t care. All I care about is my daughter. 我不在乎 我只在乎我女儿
[1:07:28] I’m talking about your daughter. 我说的就是你女儿
[1:07:29] You, your daughter… 我说的是你 你女儿
[1:07:32] and 200 million Americans who take their freedoms for granted. 以及两亿名自由的美国公民
[1:07:35] I see. 我了解了
[1:07:37] You don’t know what it takes to protect our freedoms. 你不了解捍卫自由的代价
[1:07:40] That’s my job.To protect your way of life. 我的责任就是保护你的生活
[1:07:45] So you’re really stealing… 你跟你的狐群狗党
[1:07:47] all this money just to protect little old me. 是为了小老百姓才偷那笔钱的吗?
[1:07:51] That’s right, Stanley. Because wars cost money. 没错史丹利 因为打仗需要钱
[1:07:58] War? 打仗?
[1:08:02] Who are we at war with? 我们跟谁打仗?
[1:08:10] Anyone who impinges on America’s freedom. 危害美国的每一个人
[1:08:14] Terrorist states, Stanley. 也就是恐怖份子
[1:08:16] Someone must bring their war to them. 我们必须以牙还牙
[1:08:24] They bomb a church, we bomb 10. 他们炸一座教堂 我们就炸十座
[1:08:27] They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. 他们劫机 我们就炸掉机场
[1:08:30] They execute American tourists, 他们处决美国游客
[1:08:32] we nuke an entire city. 我们就炸毁一座城市
[1:08:34] We make terrorism so horrific… 我们要以暴制暴
[1:08:37] that it’s unthinkable to attack Americans. 这样他们才不敢攻击美国人
[1:08:40] You’re not using the phone lines. 你不是透过网路偷钱
[1:08:42] You’re going into the bank. 你是抢银行
[1:08:44] And you’re coming with us. 你也要一起去
[1:08:46] It’ll all be over in 24 hours. 24小时后就结束
[1:08:48] You’re a rich man, Stanley. 你发财了 史丹利
[1:08:51] Soon you’ll be on a yacht with your daughter, eating bonbons. 你很快就能跟女儿逍遥过一生
[1:08:54] The American dream. 实现美国梦
[1:08:57] And just think. 你想想看
[1:08:58] You’ll have done your small part in ensuring America’s way of life. 你这算是对美国有小小的贡献
[1:09:03] You’re a hero, Stan. 你是个英雄
[1:09:07] Stay there! 别动!
[1:09:11] Don’t worry. Let him go. 没关系 让他走
[1:09:14] He’ll be back. 他一定会回来
[1:09:15] Okay, load them up. Let’s move out. 好了 准备好 出发吧
[1:09:18] Let’s go! 走吧
[1:10:08] Back! 退后
[1:10:12] Oh God! 天啊!
[1:10:19] Move it, move it! Let’s move! 快点… 快点…
[1:10:22] Let’s go. Hands behind your head. Let’s go! 照我的话 手放在头上
[1:10:27] Key, please. 钥匙给我
[1:10:28] What key? I don’t know about any key. 钥匙? 我不知道你在说什么
[1:10:36] Key. 钥匙
[1:10:54] Let’s move! 走吧
[1:10:55] Back of the bank. Now! 进去
[1:10:58] Let’s go, let’s go! 快走吧 快点
[1:11:00] Down. Everyone down! 蹲下 所有人蹲下来
[1:11:16] Just wait here. 等我一下
[1:11:23] Hello? 有人吗?
[1:11:26] Melissa? 梅莉莎?
[1:11:37] Holly! 荷莉
[1:11:46] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:11:47] Holly! 荷莉
[1:11:49] Holly! 荷莉
[1:11:52] Holly! 荷莉
[1:11:54] Baby! 宝贝
[1:11:55] Baby. Baby. 宝贝 宝贝
[1:11:57] Shit! Holly! 可恶 荷莉
[1:12:09] No! Release the hostage! 不 放开人质
[1:12:14] Help me! 救救我
[1:12:15] Let her go! Let her go! 不 放开她 放开她
[1:12:39] – Nick. – Yeah. -尼克? -恩
[1:12:40] You all right? 你没事吧?
[1:12:41] I’m good. 没事
[1:13:10] That was your decision! 这是你的错
[1:13:12] No, you did that! 不 是你的错
[1:13:14] How many people die is up to you! 你还要害死多少人?
[1:13:16] I want that plane on the runway in 25 minutes! 25分钟后把飞机开到机场
[1:13:22] He wants a plane on the runway in 25 minutes. 他要在25分钟后上飞机
[1:13:26] My suggestion, sir? You give it to him! 我建议你乖乖照办
[1:13:33] He wants a plane? I’ll give him a goddamn plane. 他要飞机 我就给他飞机
[1:13:36] Finish the job. 史丹利 把事情做完
[1:13:38] Not until I see my daughter! 我要先见到女儿
[1:13:39] You want to see her? Get him his daughter! 你要见她? 带上来
[1:13:46] Dad! 爸
[1:13:47] Oh, Jesus. Baby, are you okay? 天啊 宝贝 你没事吧?
[1:13:49] It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事了
[1:13:52] You son of a bitch. 你这坏蛋
[1:13:55] You think I wanted it to come to this? 你以为我想这么做吗?
[1:13:58] I’ll sacrifice any lives I have to protect this country. 我愿意牺牲人命捍卫国家
[1:14:02] Including my own. 包括我自己的命
[1:14:10] Let her go. 放了她
[1:14:14] And I’ll get your money. 我就把钱偷给你
[1:14:16] You finish the job, and you both go. 你只要完成任务就能走
[1:14:18] Come on, Stanley. 快点吧 史丹利
[1:14:23] – I need the disc. – Disc. -我要光碟片 -光碟
[1:14:46] How do you want it allocated? 你要转到哪个帐户?
[1:14:47] Spread evenly over the accounts. 平均分配到每个帐户
[1:14:57] Come on. Done. Give me my daughter. 好了 把女儿交给我
[1:14:58] Verify this. 确认
[1:15:00] Good. 没问题
[1:15:01] Get her. 把她带来
[1:15:08] You okay? Okay, come on. 你还好吗? 没事了 走吧
[1:15:13] Stanley, hold up. 史丹利 等等
[1:15:21] Good job. 干得好
[1:15:29] See you around. 回头见
[1:15:30] I doubt it. 不会了
[1:15:32] What’s happening? What’s happening? 怎么回事? 怎么回事?
[1:15:37] The money’s gone. 钱不见了
[1:15:38] -Stop her! -Go! Run! -拦住她 -快跑
[1:15:41] Go! 快走
[1:15:47] She’s coming out. 她出来了
[1:15:48] Come here, come here! 过来 过来
[1:15:57] What happened, Stan? 怎么回事?
[1:16:01] The explosion scrambled the internal clock. 爆炸破坏了电脑时钟
[1:16:05] No, it didn’t. You fucked me. 才不是 你耍了我
[1:16:12] You kill me, you’ll never get a dollar. 你杀了我就拿不到钱
[1:16:15] The money jumps every 60 seconds from one account to another. 这笔钱每分钟会换一个帐户
[1:16:19] It’ll do so for the next 10 years. 接下来十年都是这样
[1:16:22] It wasn’t supposed to happen for another six hours, but hey. 本来不会发生 现在没办法了
[1:16:26] Fix it. 快想办法
[1:16:27] Unfortunately, I can’t. 我束手无策了
[1:16:29] The accounts are encrypted with a 1024-bit cipher. 帐户有1024位元加密系统
[1:16:32] Even I can’t get through the firewall. 连我也通不过它的防火墙
[1:16:35] So here’s the deal. 我跟你谈个条件
[1:16:36] Let the hostages go and I’ll tell you how to get the money. 放走人质我就告诉你怎么取款
[1:16:40] We all walk away. Nobody gets hurt. 皆大欢喜 没人受伤
[1:16:43] Deal? 怎么样?
[1:16:45] I’m thinking. 我正在考虑
[1:16:48] No deal. Get Ginger. 不行 把金姬带来
[1:16:54] Move out. 让开
[1:16:58] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[1:16:59] String her up. 把她吊起来
[1:16:59] No. Don’t do this. 不 住手
[1:17:01] No! Wait, Wait! 不 等等…
[1:17:03] No! Wait, Wait! 不 等等…
[1:17:04] Hey, stay still! It’ll feel real good. 别乱动 这会很痛快的
[1:17:08] No, don’t do this! 不 别这么做
[1:17:18] How long will she live? 不知道她能活多久?
[1:17:19] You’re insane! 你疯了
[1:17:20] 60 seconds? 最多60秒
[1:17:24] – Fifty-five. – Okay, okay. -55秒 -好吧
[1:17:27] Hope you built in a back door. 你最好在系统中留了后门
[1:17:42] Come on, come on. 快点 快点
[1:17:51] Thirty. 30秒
[1:17:52] Plane’s on the runway in a half-hour. 半小时后飞机会到机场
[1:17:55] Good. 很好
[1:17:59] Twenty. 20秒
[1:18:04] She’s dying. 她快死了
[1:18:05] Shut the fuck up! 给我闭嘴
[1:18:10] 10 9 8… Ten. Nine. Eight.
[1:18:13] Accounts, accounts. 我要帐号
[1:18:23] That’s it. 好了
[1:18:25] 3 Three.
[1:18:27] 2 Two.
[1:18:27] There it is, there it is. Get her down! 好了 放她下来
[1:18:29] – Check. – Verified. -检查 -确认
[1:18:31] Bring her down. 把她放下来
[1:18:47] Jesus. 天那!
[1:18:50] She was DEA, Stan. 她是缉毒干员
[1:18:51] Move them out! 把人质带走
[1:19:01] Let’s move. Quickly and quietly. 走吧 动作快点
[1:19:03] – Go, go! – Move it. Come on, people. -快走吧 -所有的人快点
[1:19:06] Move. Move. 走吧 走吧
[1:19:17] No one wants a repeat of this morning. 谁也不想让悲剧重演
[1:19:20] Keep your distance. Clear the air space for five miles. 方圆五里的领空要净空
[1:19:25] They’re on the move. 他们要走了
[1:19:27] Move, move. 快点
[1:19:41] What? 看什么?
[1:19:47] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[1:19:49] You’re thinking: 你在想…
[1:19:52] If that launcher was a suppository… 不知道这个坏蛋
[1:19:54] would that bad man stick it up my ass? 会把那支火箭筒拿来干嘛?
[1:19:59] Well, you eyeball me once more, boy… 你敢再瞪我一眼
[1:20:03] I’ll stick it so far up your ass you’ll be begging me for this bullet. 我就把这支火箭筒塞进你屁眼
[1:20:10] This bus is your new holding area. 各位 你们要留在巴士上
[1:20:13] If you don’t test your collars, 如果你们乖乖合作
[1:20:15] this will all be over soon. 事情很快就会结束
[1:20:36] Let’s get this son of a bitch. 快去逮这可恶家伙吧
[1:20:54] How can you justify all this? 你怎么能心安理得?
[1:20:57] You’re not looking at the big picture. 你没有为大局着想
[1:21:00] Here’s a scenario: 我问你
[1:21:01] You can cure all diseases, 要是你能治好所有的疾病
[1:21:04] but the price is that you must kill one innocent child. 但是你得杀死一名无辜孩童
[1:21:06] Could you do it? 你肯下手吗?
[1:21:09] No. 不肯
[1:21:11] You disappoint me. It’s the greatest good. 你让我失望 我是在作好事
[1:21:14] How about 10 innocents? 如果需要杀十名孩童呢?
[1:21:16] Now you get it. How about 100? 1000? 这就对了 就算杀一千个人
[1:21:19] To preserve our way of life. 也是为了保护我们的生活
[1:21:22] No man has the right to make that decision. You’re just a terrorist. 你只要滥杀无辜就是恐怖份子
[1:21:25] You’re wrong, Stanley. 你错了 史丹利
[1:21:27] Thousands die every day for no reason. 每天都有人白白送命
[1:21:30] Where’s your bleeding heart for them? 你怎么不可怜他们?
[1:21:32] You give $20 to Greenpeace thinking you change the world. 难道捐钱给慈善机构就够了吗?
[1:21:35] What country will harbor terrorists when they see the consequences? 我会让恐怖份子吓得不敢造次
[1:21:40] Did you know I can buy nuclear warheads in Minsk for 40 million? 我可以花四千万元买一枚核弹
[1:21:45] Hell, I buy half a dozen, I even get a discount. 买半打甚至还有折扣
[1:21:53] Advise Joy 20 minutes ETA at the airport. 我们离机场还有20分钟车程
[1:21:56] Control, please let A.D. 控制中心 转告分局长
[1:21:58] Joy know we’re 20 minutes from the airport. 我们20分钟后就到机场
[1:22:08] Ready? 好了吗?
[1:22:09] Bird’s fueled, ready to go. 油加满了 可以起飞了
[1:22:11] What about your pilot? 机长呢?
[1:22:12] He’s in the works now. 他来了
[1:22:14] All right. Let’s do it. 很好 上吧
[1:22:17] Okay, I need a team over here. 这儿留一组人
[1:22:20] The rest of you, let’s go outside. 其他人到外面
[1:22:44] Fuck! 该死
[1:22:50] Jesus. What the fuck is he thinking? 天啊 他在搞什么鬼?
[1:22:56] Aren’t we going to the airport? 我以为你要去机场
[1:22:58] Misdirection, Stan. 这只是障眼法
[1:23:07] What are you doing? Where are you taking the thing? 你干嘛? 你要去哪儿?
[1:23:11] You see “Sugarland Express”? 看过”横冲直撞大逃亡”吗?
[1:23:14] Didn’t like the way it ended. 我不喜欢它的结局
[1:23:15] Pull over before you get… 快停下来
[1:23:38] They can’t be serious. 他们该不会想飞天遁地吧
[1:23:40] Hold on! 坐好了
[1:23:54] Attention control, this has now become an aerial pursuit. 请注意 进行空中追捕
[1:24:00] I’ve also got people across the tarmac. 跑道上都是我的手下
[1:24:03] Sir, I’ve just been informed that… 长官 我刚收到讯息
[1:24:06] the bus is no longer en route to LAX. 巴士没有开往机场
[1:24:08] What happened? 怎么回事?
[1:24:09] It broke through the vehicles and turned onto First Street. 它冲破车队转到一街了
[1:24:14] All right. Let’s go. 那就赶到一街
[1:24:17] Sir, the bus is no longer on First Street. 长官 巴士不在一街上
[1:24:23] Then where is it? 那它在哪里?
[1:24:26] Airborne. 在空中
[1:24:53] What’s he doing? 他在做什么?
[1:24:55] We have a strong wind condition. 风速太强 他怕会撞到大楼
[1:24:58] Tell him to climb! 叫他爬升
[1:24:59] Climb, goddamn it! Climb! 快爬升 快点
[1:25:03] Down! Everybody down! 大家趴下来
[1:25:11] Add action or excitement, 一定要添加刺激的动作
[1:25:13] or change the direction of the entire campaign. 要不然就得改变宣传策略
[1:25:19] Maybe we ought to rethink the visuals. 也许应该重新考虑
[1:25:24] Holy shit. 我的天啊
[1:27:14] Secure a perimeter around the building. 把大楼团团包围
[1:27:17] I want everybody out of this lobby right now. 疏散大厅每一个人
[1:27:20] Secure the elevators and stairs! 守住电梯和楼梯
[1:27:22] Anybody coming out, detain them! 拘捕出来的每个人
[1:27:27] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[1:27:28] The elevators to the roof? 哪些电梯到屋顶?
[1:27:30] Up there. 那里
[1:27:31] And the freight elevator? 货运电梯呢?
[1:27:32] Rear of the building. 在后面
[1:27:34] That way. 那里
[1:27:51] Stan-man. 史丹利老弟
[1:27:54] Take care of your girl. Maybe I’ll see you around. 好好照顾荷莉 后会有期
[1:27:58] No! It’s not going to end like this. 你逃不了的
[1:28:01] Come on, Stan. 实际一点 史丹利
[1:28:03] Not everything ends as you think it should. 你不能如愿以偿了
[1:28:06] Besides, audiences love happy endings. 况且 观众都爱看快乐结局
[1:28:20] Stay here! 别乱动
[1:28:26] Shit! Come on. 该死 快点
[1:28:28] Move, move! 快走开
[1:28:38] No, Stanley! 不 史丹利
[1:28:40] Come on. 快点
[1:28:52] Get him out of here. 把他带走
[1:28:54] Secure that weapon. 把武器拿走
[1:28:56] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:29:03] Gentlemen. 两位
[1:29:08] You here to identify the body? 你们是来认尸吗?
[1:29:26] The dentals match those the Israeli government sent us… 这具尸体的齿模显示他是…
[1:29:29] for an ex-Mossad agent named Gabriel Shear. 前以色列情报员盖布洛史尔
[1:29:34] Excuse me, sir. 对不起 长官
[1:29:38] The DEA has no record of any Ginger Knowles working for them. 缉毒局没有金姬诺亚的记录
[1:29:43] I checked all the hospitals and morgues, and I can’t find her body. 医院和殡仪馆也没有她的尸体
[1:29:48] Look again. Bodies just don’t disappear. 继续查 尸体不会凭空消失
[1:29:52] Right. 是的
[1:29:54] He could make an elephant disappear in a full theater. 他能让大象在人群中凭空消失
[1:29:57] You know how he did that? 你知道他用什么方法吗?
[1:30:00] Misdirection. 障眼法
[1:30:01] I’m DEA, Stanley. 我是缉毒局干员
[1:30:03] Give him the worm, take the money and get out of here. 把电脑虫给他 拿了钱就走
[1:30:06] What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes. 只要亲眼目睹就会信以为真
[1:30:16] Misdirection, Stan. 障眼法
[1:30:26] This is a bad guy. 他是大坏蛋 史丹利
[1:30:29] Nobody’s going to miss him. 没有人会想念这个大坏蛋
[1:30:31] You all right? 你还好吧?
[1:30:33] Yeah, I’m good. 我很好
[1:30:36] Why don’t you get out of here? Go see your daughter. 你先走 去看你女儿吧
[1:30:43] Yeah, thanks. 好 谢了
[1:30:46] We’ll be in touch. 再联络
[1:30:52] You son of a bitch. 你这狡猾的家伙
[1:31:01] Thank you. You’re done? 谢谢你 吃饱了吗?
[1:31:03] Yes, I’m full. 吃饱了
[1:31:05] Good. Let’s go. 那就走吧
[1:31:10] So, navigator, where’s our next stop? 领航者 接下来去哪儿?
[1:31:14] Holbrook. 荷布克
[1:31:17] So what’s in Holbrook? 那儿有什么?
[1:31:18] The Petrified Forest, Dad. 森林乐园 爸
[1:31:23] I think you take the I-40 to the 180. 你要走40号州际公路
[1:31:26] Cool. 没问题
[1:31:28] Alrighty. 好了
[1:31:31] Are you okay, Dad? 爸 你还好吧?
[1:31:32] Yeah, I’m fine, sweetheart. 我很好 亲爱的
[1:31:35] Okay. 好了
[1:31:44] Don’t worry, Dad. 放心啦 爸
[1:31:45] It’s going to be okay. We’re going to be fine. 我们一切都会很好的
[1:31:49] I know, honey. 我知道 亲爱的
[1:32:14] I’d like to transfer money from my employer’s account. 我想从老板的帐户转帐出去
[1:32:17] May I have your account number and password, please? 帐号和密码
[1:32:21] 356127-G 356127-G.
[1:32:24] Password: Swordfish. 密码: 剑鱼
[1:32:28] How much would you like to transfer? 你想转多少钱?
[1:32:31] All of it. Evenly over these accounts. 全部 平均分配到这些帐户
[1:32:53] It’s done. 都办好了
[1:33:05] In international news, terrorist Allal bin-Hazzad… 声名狼籍的恐怖份子艾拉·哈萨
[1:33:09] was killed today in an unexplained explosion… 据说今天遇害
[1:33:12] on a yacht in the Mediterranean. 他在地中海的游艇无故爆炸
[1:33:15] The elusive bin-Hazzad was thought responsible for… 哈萨遭到各国政府通缉
[1:33:19] the U.S. embassy bombing in Istanbul earlier this month. 他涉嫌犯下美国大使馆爆炸案
[1:33:23] This is the third killing of a terrorist leader in as many weeks. 这是近来第三名恐怖份子伏法
2001年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Katie Says Goodbye(凯蒂的道别)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Final(剧终夺魂)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme