英文名称:Switch
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:05] | Sophie Malaterre? | 索菲亚·玛拉塔? |
[03:07] | Claire Maras. I called you two days ago. | 克莱尔·玛哈 我两天前给你打过电话 |
[03:11] | Listen, I’m sorry, but there’s a problem. | 听着 我很抱歉 有个情况 |
[03:15] | Our artistic director, | 我们艺术总监出去了 |
[03:17] | the lady you need to show your drawings to, is away. | 就是你要向其展示作品那位女士 |
[03:20] | She’d brought her holiday forward. I didn’t realise. | 我没想到她提前休假了 |
[03:25] | Can I see someone else? | 我能见其他人吗 |
[03:26] | She’s the sole decision maker. | 她是唯一有权做决定的 |
[03:30] | I’m really sorry. It’s all my fault. | 我真的很抱歉 都是我的错 |
[03:34] | And another appointment? | 那下次预约呢 |
[03:36] | Not until September now. | 要到九月份了 |
[03:38] | I’ll call you back then, all right? | 我会给你电话的 好吗 |
[03:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:48] | – Thank you. – Goodbye. | -谢谢你 -再见 |
[04:01] | Sophie! | 索菲亚! |
[04:06] | I’m so sorry. Let me make it up to you. | 我真抱歉 让我补偿你吧 |
[04:09] | Are you doing anything for lunch? | 你午饭时间有事吗 |
[04:11] | – No. – It’ll be my treat, then. | -没事 -那我请你吧 |
[04:14] | What do you fancy? | 你想吃什么 |
[04:16] | I’m a vegetarian, so… | 我是素食主义 所以 |
[04:17] | Great, me too. Well, almost. | 好啊 我也是 额 算是吧 |
[04:20] | There’s a café on Mount Royal that does organic sandwiches. Will that do? | 皇家山那儿有间咖啡馆供应有机三明治 如何 |
[04:25] | Yes, all right. | 嗯 好的 |
[04:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:30] | Not one order, not one drawing published in three months. | 三个月没有订单也没展出一幅画 |
[04:36] | I know your work from magazines. It’s great. | 我在杂志上看到你的作品 很棒 |
[04:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | The recession must be why I’m not working. | 肯定是经济危机让我没得做 |
[04:45] | The recession is an easy excuse. | 经济危机是个好借口 |
[04:50] | You’re right, but the orders still aren’t coming in. | 说得对 不过订单还是不会来 |
[04:56] | How about guys? | 男友呢 |
[04:58] | No orders either. | 也没人要 |
[05:01] | And holidays? | 休假呢 |
[05:03] | A black hole. | 花钱无底洞 |
[05:07] | They say suicide rates peak at Christmas. | 他们都说圣诞节是自杀高峰期 |
[05:09] | I say they peak during the summer holidays. | 我说暑假才是高峰 |
[05:13] | I have the answer for you. | 我给你个主意 |
[05:16] | Switch.com. | Switch.com网站 |
[05:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:18] | An apartment exchange site. | 一个交换住所的网站 |
[05:21] | Isn’t that dangerous? | 有危险吗 |
[05:23] | Where do you live? | 你住哪里 |
[05:25] | Upriver. A house near Pointe-Claire. | 圣劳伦斯河上游 靠近潘特克莱尔的一座房子 |
[05:28] | – Do you own it? – Yes. | -有产权吗 -是的 |
[05:31] | Well, my mum helped me out. | 我妈妈帮我出的 |
[05:33] | Take photos of your place and post them on the site. | 给你房子照些照片 再挂到网站上去 |
[05:37] | Then say what you’re looking for, | 然后说明你想要什么样的 |
[05:40] | your desired destinations, and that’s it. | 以及理想位置 就可以了 |
[05:43] | I swear it works. | 我发誓这可行 |
[05:46] | What happens after that? | 之后会怎样 |
[05:48] | You sign a contract with the other owner for the insurance and so on… | 你和另一个人签订保险协议之类的 |
[05:53] | You swap keys, buy a ticket, and you’re all set. | 再交换钥匙 买好车票 齐了 |
[05:58] | It’s that simple? | 就这样简单? |
[05:59] | Yes, with no hidden fees. It’s person to person. | 是的 没有任何隐性费用 这是私下个人交易 |
[06:07] | I was in your position three years ago. | 三年前我跟你现在一样 |
[06:10] | No job, no guy, nothing. | 没工作 没男人 什么都没 |
[06:12] | I logged on to switch.com and found a place. In Paris. | 我登陆交换网找到一个地方 在巴黎 |
[06:17] | Which area? | 哪个区 |
[06:19] | Rue Mouffetard, darling. | 穆浮塔街 亲爱的 |
[06:21] | – Do you know Paris? – A little. | -你熟悉巴黎吗 -一点点 |
[06:23] | – Was it good? – Better than good. | -房子如何 -比想的还要好 |
[06:27] | I met this waiter. | 我碰见一个服务员 |
[06:29] | A guy from Mali. He knew Paris inside out. | 他来自马里 对巴黎非常熟悉 |
[06:32] | I came back to Montreal with a fresh outlook, | 我以全新面貌回到蒙特利尔 |
[06:35] | found this job and rebooted my life. | 找到这份工作 开始了新生活 |
[06:38] | – And the guy? – Left with the keys. | -那个人呢 -留下钥匙走了 |
[06:44] | Do it. Paris in August. | 放手干吧 正值八月的巴黎呢 |
[06:46] | It’ll make a new woman of you. | 这会让你改头换面的 |
[08:51] | Seeking home exchange now | 求换房 |
[08:55] | with Paris | 巴黎市内 |
[09:09] | Apartment with view of the Eiffel Tower. | 埃菲尔铁塔景观房 |
[09:28] | NEED A CHANGE OF SCENE! | 急需改变环境! |
[09:30] | I’m very interested in your ad. | 我对你的房子有意 |
[09:32] | Hoping you can help out. | 望你能帮我 |
[09:38] | My house isn’t much. | 我的房子不贵 |
[09:40] | Yes, but I really want to visit Montreal. | 是的 不过我很想参观蒙特利尔 |
[09:45] | What now? | 现在怎么弄 |
[09:46] | The contract. We’ll send keys by UPS. | 签合约 我们会把钥匙用UPS寄过去 |
[09:49] | Takeoff in 20 hours. We’ll pass in the sky! | 20小时内出发 我们航班会在空中碰面! |
[10:22] | Here’s my key. My room’s on the upper floor. | 这是我的钥匙 我房间在上面一层 |
[10:25] | Have fun in Paris! | 祝你在巴黎开心! |
[10:49] | Welcome to Montreal! The fridge is full. | 欢迎来到蒙特利尔! 冰箱装满了 |
[11:27] | Seventh arrondissement, please. | 去第七区 谢谢 |
[12:49] | Dear Sophie, welcome to Paris. | 亲爱的索菲亚 欢迎来到巴黎 |
[12:51] | Any problems, call me. | 有问题给我电话 |
[14:55] | Am I stopping you working? | 我打扰你工作了吗 |
[14:57] | It’s the summer holidays. | 现在是暑假 |
[15:00] | Yes, summer. | 是啊 暑期 |
[15:06] | Your first time here? | 你第一次来? |
[15:08] | Almost. | 不算吧 |
[15:09] | I came with my parents when I was little. | 小时候和父母来过 |
[15:13] | I’m from Montreal. I’m Canadian. | 我来自蒙特利尔 加拿大人 |
[15:16] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里的 |
[15:18] | Across the Seine. | 塞纳河对面的 |
[15:21] | My name’s Kourosh. | 我叫库尔什 |
[15:23] | I’m Iranian. | 伊朗人 |
[15:26] | I’m studying architecture here. | 我在这儿学建筑 |
[15:29] | – Where are you staying? – Near here. | -你住哪儿 -附近 |
[15:32] | At a hotel? | 酒店吗 |
[15:36] | No, with friends. | 不是 在朋友那儿 |
[15:45] | Have happy days in Paris. | 祝你巴黎之行愉快 |
[15:51] | Is that all? | 你就走了? |
[15:57] | Here’s what we’ll do. | 这是我们常做的 |
[16:00] | My number. | 我的号码 |
[16:08] | If you want a guide, call me. | 如果你要导游 打给我 |
[16:15] | It’ll be a pleasure. Really. | 乐意效劳 真的 |
[16:18] | I didn’t tell you my name. | 我还没告诉你我的名字 |
[16:21] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[17:01] | This is Claire. Leave me a message. | 我是克莱尔 请留言 |
[17:04] | Claire, it’s Sophie. | 克莱尔 我是索菲亚 |
[17:06] | I swapped my apartment like you told me to. | 我照你说的换了房子 |
[17:09] | I’m looking at the Eiffel Tower. | 我正看着埃菲尔铁塔呢 |
[17:11] | It’s crazy. | 棒极了 |
[17:13] | Call me and I’ll tell you about it. Take care. | 打给我吧 我再跟你细说 保重 |
[17:56] | Shit, what’s wrong with me? | 靠 我怎么了 |
[19:21] | – Damien… – What’s going on? | -丹米尔 -怎么回事 |
[19:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:40] | Bénédicte Serteaux, come with us. | 贝内迪克特·塞尔图 跟我们走 |
[19:42] | What? Where? | 什么去哪里 |
[19:43] | To the police station, to answer our questions. | 去警局接受调查 |
[19:45] | I’m not Bénédicte Serteaux. | 我不是贝内迪克特·塞尔图 |
[19:48] | So who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[19:50] | Sophie Malaterre. | 索菲亚·玛拉塔 |
[19:54] | That’s not mine. I’m Canadian. | 那不是我的 我的加拿大人 |
[19:56] | What is all this?! | 这到底什么情况?! |
[19:58] | Take her in. | 把她带走 |
[20:08] | Everyone out. Clear the crime scene. | 所有人出去 清空犯罪现场 |
[20:13] | Thanks, boys. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[20:16] | – Meet me back at HQ. – OK, see you later. | -咱们总部见 -好的 待会见 |
[21:03] | Hold the board. Here. | 举着板子 这儿 |
[21:10] | Keep still. | 别动 |
[21:12] | Relax and press down. | 放松 按下去 |
[21:21] | Open your mouth. Wider… | 张开嘴 张大 |
[21:34] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[21:36] | Thomas Huyghens. | 托马斯·雨根斯 |
[21:38] | 26 years old. | 26岁 |
[21:40] | A part-time law student and amateur DJ. | 非全日制法学学生和业余DJ |
[21:43] | A professional slacker. | 一个游手好闲的家伙 |
[21:45] | Why show me his photo? | 为什么给我看他的照片 |
[21:47] | His corpse was in your bedroom. | 他的尸体出现在你房间里 |
[21:52] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[21:56] | You’d been dating a year. | 你们交往一年了 |
[22:00] | A stormy relationship. | 处于热恋中 |
[22:03] | I don’t know who you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么! |
[22:05] | You made death threats. | 你威胁他 |
[22:07] | What death threats? | 什么威胁 |
[22:09] | He told his parents. They lost track of him. | 他跟他父母说了 他们找不到他 |
[22:14] | Until he turned up at your place. | 直到他在你房里出现 |
[22:18] | It’s not my place! | 那不是我的房子! |
[22:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:22] | But you know Thomas Huyghens, right? | 但是你认识托马斯·雨根斯 对吧 |
[22:25] | He was in your room this morning? | 他今天早上在你房里? |
[22:29] | You tell me. You found him. | 你来告诉我 是你发现的 |
[22:32] | It’s not that easy. | 没这么简单 |
[22:35] | He’d been decapitated. His head’s missing. | 他被斩首了 头不见了 |
[22:40] | The victim’s body is covered with cuts. | 受害者尸体布满伤痕 |
[22:42] | His genitals have been slashed. | 他的生殖器被割下 |
[22:45] | Some wounds are so deep, the bone is exposed. | 一些伤口很深 骨头都露出来了 |
[22:55] | It’s not my place. I didn’t sleep in that room! | 那不是我的房子 我不睡那个房间! |
[23:00] | An upstairs room was locked. | 楼上一个房间锁上了 |
[23:07] | Know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[23:15] | The knife the killer used. | 凶手用的刀 |
[23:17] | Your prints are on it. | 你的指纹在上面 |
[23:23] | Can I go to the toilet? | 我能去厕所吗 |
[23:35] | My name’s Sophie Malaterre. | 我的名字是索菲亚·玛拉塔 |
[23:39] | I’m from Quebec. | 我来自魁北克 |
[23:41] | I arrived at Bénédicte Serteaux’s yesterday morning. | 我昨天上午到达贝内迪克特·塞尔图的家 |
[23:45] | You’re a friend? | 你是她朋友? |
[23:48] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[23:50] | We swapped homes online. For a holiday. | 我们在网上交换住所 为了休假 |
[23:55] | Through a specialised site. Switch.com. | 通过一个专门网站 交换网 |
[23:59] | Switch. | 交换 |
[24:01] | S-W-I-T-C-H S-W-I-T-C-H. | |
[24:05] | Like the English word. | 就那个英文单词 |
[24:07] | You swapped homes like that? | 你们就这样交换房子? |
[24:09] | Two strangers? | 两个陌生人? |
[24:11] | No guarantees? No insurance? | 没担保? 没保险? |
[24:13] | The site provides guarantees. | 网站提供担保 |
[24:16] | I checked out the insurance. | 我办好保险 |
[24:20] | Then what? | 然后如何 |
[24:22] | Then we swapped keys via UPS. | 接着我们通过UPS交换钥匙 |
[24:26] | I flew out of Montreal… | 我从蒙特利尔起飞 |
[24:29] | the day before yesterday. | 前天 |
[24:31] | With the time difference, I arrived yesterday morning. | 考虑时差 我昨天上午到这里 |
[24:36] | I was out all day, | 我一整天都在外面 |
[24:39] | before my first night at her place. | 在她房子过第一晚之前 |
[24:42] | What happened this morning? | 今天早上发生了什么 |
[24:46] | I woke up feeling rough. | 我醒来觉得很难受 |
[24:49] | I had a migraine, nausea… | 我头痛 恶心 |
[24:52] | I still feel ill. | 现在还不舒服 |
[24:55] | Did you notice anything strange when you woke up? | 你醒来时有没注意到什么奇怪的事情 |
[24:59] | I didn’t know where I was. | 当时我不知道我在哪里 |
[25:03] | I had a shower to wake myself up, then you arrived. | 我去洗澡清醒下 接着你们就来了 |
[25:07] | And the body’? | 那尸体呢 |
[25:09] | I don’t know anything about the body! | 我不知道什么尸体! |
[25:11] | I slept in another room. | 我在另一个房间睡的 |
[25:14] | I’ve been framed. | 我被陷害了 |
[25:15] | The corpse was put there during the night. | 尸体是在晚上的时候放进去的 |
[25:20] | Go back to Bénédicte Serteaux’s. | 去塞尔图家看看吧 |
[25:22] | I never unpacked. You’ll see it isn’t my place. | 我行李都没放好 你会发现那不是我的房子 |
[25:27] | We’ll check all that | 我们会核实的 |
[25:28] | your flight, your visits to the home-swap site, | 你的航班 交换网访问记录 |
[25:32] | your identity in Quebec. | 你在魁北克的身份 |
[25:34] | But the embassy’s closed on a Sunday. And it’s August. | 但是大使馆星期天不开门 而且又是八月 |
[25:39] | Can I get out of here? | 我能离开这里吗 |
[25:43] | Not for now. It depends on the judge. | 现在不行 要看法官怎么判 |
[25:48] | Whoever you are, the corpse was under your roof. | 不管你是谁 尸体是你那儿发现的 |
[25:50] | To put it politely, you’re our key witness. | 客气点说 你是我们的关键证人 |
[26:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:09] | Everything was normal when I woke up. | 我醒来时一切都还正常 |
[26:13] | Except for the nausea. | 除了反胃 |
[26:17] | Maybe I was drugged. | 可能我被下药了 |
[26:24] | That’s not mine. My passport is Canadian! | 这不是我的 我的护照是加拿大的! |
[26:28] | We’ll run checks, but look at it first. | 我们会核查的 不过先看看吧 |
[26:39] | Can I use the toilet again? | 我能再去厕所吗 |
[26:58] | – OK, stop messing around. – What’? | -好吧 别再胡说了 -什么 |
[27:01] | We identified the body thanks to a tattoo. | 我们通过纹身认出了尸体 |
[27:04] | Thomas Huyghens, your boyfriend. | 托马斯·雨根斯 你的男友 |
[27:07] | – I said… – We checked everything you said. | -我说了 -我们核查了你说的一切 |
[27:10] | None of it’s true. | 都是假的 |
[27:12] | No Sophie Malaterre on a flight from Canada. | 加拿大航班上没有索菲亚·玛拉塔 |
[27:15] | No internet site called switch.com. | 没有叫交换网的网站 |
[27:17] | Nothing in the apartment linked to a Sophie Malaterre. | 房子里的东西也都跟索菲亚·玛拉塔无关 |
[27:24] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[27:26] | In the wardrobe, clothes your size. | 衣柜的衣服都是你的尺码 |
[27:28] | All bought in Paris. Your prints everywhere. | 都是巴黎买的 到处都是你的指纹 |
[27:31] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[27:32] | I was lured there to be framed for a murder. | 我被引诱到那里遭陷害成凶手了 |
[27:35] | That woman, | 那个女人 |
[27:36] | Bénédicte Serteaux, set it all up! | 贝内迪克特·塞尔图设计好了一切 |
[27:39] | She made a fake passport, erased the websites… | 她做了假护照 删了网站 |
[27:42] | Do you know a lawyer? | 你认识律师吗 |
[27:46] | Show the neighbours my photo. | 把我照片给我邻居看 |
[27:48] | They’ll tell you I’m not her! | 他们会告诉你我不是她! |
[27:50] | We already did that. | 我们试过了 |
[27:52] | Most people are away in August, | 大部分人八月都出去了 |
[27:54] | but those we did find all recognised you. | 但是我们找到的人都认出了你 |
[27:58] | It’s not… | 这不 |
[28:02] | It’s just not possible. | 这不可能 |
[28:04] | Will you check on Sophie Malaterre in Montreal’? | 你能去蒙特利尔查索菲亚·玛拉塔吗 |
[28:09] | I can give you my address. | 我可以给你地址 |
[28:18] | Why don’t you have an accent? | 你怎么没口音 |
[28:21] | What? | 什么 |
[28:23] | You’re from Quebec but you have no accent. | 你来自魁北克却没口音 |
[28:27] | I lived in France until I was 12. | 我在法国一直住到12岁 |
[28:30] | My parents are Québécois but lived in Bordeaux. | 我父母是魁北克人 但住在波尔多 |
[28:34] | You can check that too. | 你也可以查查那个 |
[28:36] | If you want, the court can appoint a lawyer. | 如果你需要 法庭可以给你指派律师 |
[28:40] | That’s bad news. Usually, those lawyers… | 这真是坏消息 通常 那些律师 |
[28:53] | I’m not Bénédicte Serteaux! | 我不是贝内迪克特·塞尔图! |
[28:55] | – Calm down! – Let go of me! | -冷静! -放开我! |
[28:57] | “Calm down” goes for everyone. Take her to her cell. | 冷静适用于所有人 带她去牢房 |
[29:01] | We have our work cut out. | 我们谈话结束了 |
[29:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:14] | The psychiatric hospital is a dead zone. | 精神病院行不通 |
[29:18] | But one guy remembered her. | 不过有个人记得她 |
[29:20] | That’s her file. | 那是她的资料 |
[29:22] | Schizophrenia, split personality, | 精神分裂症 人格分裂 |
[29:25] | paranoia and so on. A lesbian too, apparently. | 妄想症等等 似乎还是个女同志 |
[29:28] | Well, she goes both ways. | 其实是双性恋 |
[29:30] | That’s not a mental illness. | 这不是精神病 |
[29:32] | Several suicide attempts. | 数次企图自杀 |
[29:34] | She vanished a few years back. | 她消失了几年 |
[29:37] | Interpol tracked her down. | 国际刑警找到了她 |
[29:42] | She ran with German ecologists, the far left. | 她跟德国生态学家跑路 极左分子 |
[29:45] | Identity theft, computer hacking… Case closed for lack of evidence. | 被控盗窃 黑客犯罪 因缺少证据结案 |
[29:51] | – Does she work’? – We don’t know. | -她工作吗 -我们不知道 |
[29:55] | She inherited her father’s fortune. | 她继承了她父亲的遗产 |
[29:58] | The apartment in the 7th too. | 房子也在第七区 |
[30:00] | A poor little rich girl with serious hang-ups. | 一个有严重精神问题的可怜小富家女 |
[30:05] | – Did you call Montreal’? – Yes. They’ll call back. | -你联系蒙特利尔了吗 -是的 他们会回电的 |
[30:10] | Her address, she says. | 她说的地址 |
[30:12] | Get them to check it. | 让他们查查 |
[30:14] | Find an expert to check her passport. | 找个专家验证下她的护照 |
[30:17] | And set up a psychiatric evaluation. | 还要安排一下精神鉴定 |
[30:19] | The sooner we get rid of her, the better. | 越早查清楚她越好 |
[30:55] | The cargo area first. | 先去货运区 |
[31:29] | – Are you doing a blood test? – You still feel sick? | -你要做血液测试? -你还觉得不舒服? |
[31:33] | It’s not that. | 不是的 |
[31:34] | Did you find any papers showing Bénédicte’s blood group? | 你有贝内迪克特的血型资料吗 |
[31:41] | What’s yours? | 你是什么 |
[31:43] | No idea, but with any luck it won’t be the same. | 不知道 但可能运气好我们不一样 |
[31:46] | Then you’ll start to believe me. | 那你就会相信我了 |
[31:50] | Show me your wrists. | 给我看看你手腕 |
[31:59] | What? | 什么 |
[32:04] | Before the psychiatrist, there’ll be a medical checkup. | 在精神鉴定之前 要做个药物检测 |
[32:08] | They’ll do a blood test. | 他们会做血液测试 |
[32:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:12] | Part of the service. | 程序而已 |
[32:34] | About the decapitation… | 关于斩首 |
[32:37] | Does the killer have some notion of anatomy’? | 凶手懂解剖学吗 |
[32:40] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[32:42] | You’ll compare blood groups? | 你会比对血型吗 |
[32:44] | Yes. The psychiatrist’s waiting. | 会的 精神病医生在等 |
[32:46] | You can head back, boys. | 你们先走吧 伙计们 |
[33:05] | Could you uncuff this person, please? | 能先给这个人解开手铐吗 |
[33:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:20] | Some tourist going loopy in Paris, | 有个游客在巴黎疯了 |
[33:22] | if I understood right. | 如果我没搞错的话 |
[33:24] | We just have to do an ID check. | 我们得去核查身份 |
[33:27] | Our friends back there can handle it. | 后面的家伙能搞定的 |
[33:32] | What’s your explanation for all this? | 所有这些你有什么解释 |
[33:34] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[33:36] | I’ve been trapped. | 我被陷害了 |
[33:38] | While I’m being held here, | 当我困在这里时 |
[33:40] | the real Bénédicte, the crazy one… | 真正的贝内迪克特 那个疯子 |
[33:45] | she’s at my place in Montreal. | 她正在我蒙特利尔的老家 |
[33:47] | She’s taking over my identity. | 她抢了我的身份 |
[33:50] | Taking over my life! | 夺走了我的生活! |
[33:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:59] | A transfer order. | 移送文件 |
[34:01] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[34:03] | A specialised unit. | 特殊中心 |
[34:05] | Specialised? | 特殊? |
[34:06] | In psychiatry. | 精神病方面的 |
[34:11] | A madhouse, you mean? | 你意思是疯人院? |
[34:12] | The only way to show you’re not mad is to prove you’re telling the truth. | 证明你没疯的唯一办法就是证明你没撒谎 |
[34:16] | The only person who can do that is that cop waiting outside. | 唯一能办到这的就是外面那个警察 |
[34:22] | Forgeat is a good cop. | 佛谢尔是个好警察 |
[34:28] | You’ll get better treatment in the hospital than in the cells. | 比在牢里 你在医院会得到更好的待遇 |
[34:31] | Detective Forgeat? Lachaux in Montreal. | 佛谢尔警官? 我是蒙特利尔的拉舒尔 |
[34:34] | Your assistant called me. | 你的助手打给我的 |
[34:35] | Anything new? | 有什么消息 |
[34:37] | We’re at Sophie Malaterre’s place. | 我们在索菲亚·玛拉塔的住处 |
[34:40] | Is she there? | 她在家吗 |
[34:41] | My men are questioning her. | 我的同事在问话 |
[34:44] | You’re sure it’s her? | 你肯定是她? |
[34:45] | I have her identity papers right here. | 我正拿着她的身份文件 |
[34:49] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[35:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:03] | I had the blood test results. | 我拿到血液测试报告了 |
[35:06] | The same group, AB. A rare one. | 血型相同 AB型 稀有血型 |
[35:09] | That means nothing. | 这说明不了什么 |
[35:11] | Wasn’t that supposed to clear you? | 那不是该证明你清白吗 |
[35:13] | The Montreal cops are talking to Sophie Malaterre. | 蒙特利尔警方正在和索菲亚·玛拉塔谈话 |
[35:17] | It’s the other one! We swapped keys. | 那是另一个人! 我们交换了钥匙 |
[35:19] | She’s taken over my home and my identity! | 她占了我家和我的身份! |
[35:22] | I’ve had enough of this nonsense. | 我听够这套了 |
[35:25] | Wait. One last favour. | 等等 最后帮一次 |
[35:27] | I know how to prove I’m not her. | 我知道怎么证明我不是她 |
[35:29] | With my teeth. | 根据牙齿 |
[35:32] | You’re too crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[35:33] | That’s how you identify a corpse. | 尸体可以这样辨认 |
[35:36] | It can work for a living person too. | 也适用于活人 |
[35:38] | Explain. | 详细说 |
[35:39] | Compare my teeth with her dental records. | 比对我和她的牙科记录 |
[35:42] | It’s August. It’ll take a week. | 现在是八月 这要花一周 |
[35:45] | There must be a dentist here. | 这儿肯定有牙医 |
[35:47] | My dental work was done in Montreal. | 我的牙齿都在蒙特利尔做的 |
[35:50] | A dentist will confirm that. | 牙医会证明的 |
[35:53] | I don’t need this! | 我不想做的! |
[35:55] | I’m playing tennis in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后我要去打网球 |
[35:58] | I’ll give you five minutes. | 我给你5分钟 |
[36:02] | I hate working in August. | 我讨厌在八月工作 |
[36:05] | Open wide. | 张大 |
[36:08] | This isn’t going to help. | 这帮不了忙 |
[36:10] | We use the same stuff in France. | 在法国我们用相同的材料 |
[36:17] | Put your gun down! Put it on the desk! | 把枪放下! 放桌子上! |
[36:23] | Put your fucking gun down! | 把你的鸟枪放下! |
[36:25] | – OK, but calm down. – Do it! | -好吧 不过冷静点 -照做! |
[36:29] | Unlock the cuffs! | 解开手铐! |
[36:30] | Unlock them! Shut up! | 解开! 闭嘴! |
[36:36] | Cuff yourself to that. | 把你自己拷到那儿 |
[36:37] | Do it! | 照做! |
[36:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[36:41] | I’ll kill him! | 我要杀了你! |
[36:44] | What have I got to lose? | 我有什么可损失的 |
[36:50] | Give me your coat. | 把你外衣给我 |
[36:52] | Your coat! | 你外衣! |
[36:58] | Put your phones there! | 把你手机放那儿! |
[37:00] | You too! | 你也是! |
[37:03] | And the key. | 还有钥匙 |
[37:05] | – You’re screwing up. – Anything’s better than the madhouse. | -你让事情变糟了 -总比疯人院好 |
[37:13] | I’ll take the file. | 我要拿走文件 |
[37:14] | You can keep the transfer order. | 你可以留着移送文件 |
[39:38] | Stop! | 停车! |
[39:42] | Don’t move! Drive. | 别动! 开车 |
[39:44] | I said drive! You speak French? | 我说开车! 你懂法语吗 |
[39:49] | Straight on. | 直走 |
[39:55] | Don’t stop. | 别停 |
[39:59] | Faster! | 快点! |
[40:07] | Turn right. | 右转 |
[40:14] | Pull over! | 靠边停车! |
[40:21] | Your cash and your card! | 你的现金和银行卡! |
[40:24] | Move it! | 动起来! |
[40:26] | Cash and card! | 现金和卡! |
[40:28] | What’s the PIN? | PIN码是什么 |
[40:31] | The PIN for your card! | 你银行卡的PIN码! |
[40:33] | I know where you live. Don’t screw with me! | 我知道你住哪里 别骗我! |
[40:36] | What’s the fucking PIN? | 他妈的PIN码是什么 |
[40:39] | 5646 5646. | |
[40:40] | Now get lost. | 现在消失 |
[40:43] | Open the door and get out! | 开门滚蛋! |
[40:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:47] | You’ll get everything back. | 你会拿回所有东西的 |
[40:50] | It’s their fault. | 都怪他们 |
[40:51] | Tell them that from me. | 告诉他们我说的 |
[40:53] | I had no choice! | 我没得选! |
[40:55] | Now get lost. | 现在消失 |
[41:10] | Shit! | 靠! |
[42:33] | We’re bringing the commando squad in. Call Delors. | 我们要叫特警队来 打给德洛尔 |
[42:37] | Give the girl’s description to all units. | 把这女的信息传达给各单位 |
[42:39] | Check stations, airports, tollbooths. Set up roadblocks. | 检查车站 机场 收费亭 设置路障 |
[42:43] | I want everyone on this! | 我要全员出动! |
[42:45] | Damien, listen… | 丹米尔 听着 |
[42:47] | What? | 什么 |
[42:48] | Verdier’s back. He’s in your office. | 维尔迪回来了 他在你办公室 |
[42:57] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 长官 |
[43:02] | We’re on top of this. | 我们正全力处置 |
[43:04] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 |
[43:06] | On top of it? | 全力处置 |
[43:08] | A madwoman loose in Paris with your gun | 一个带着你的枪的疯女人在巴黎跑了 |
[43:11] | and you’re on top of it? | 你还说全力处置 |
[43:12] | The city’s in lockdown. She can’t get away. | 已经全城戒备 她跑不掉的 |
[43:15] | – What if she opens fire? – She won’t. | -如果她开枪怎么办 -她不会的 |
[43:17] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[43:19] | It’s my intuition. | 我的直觉 |
[43:23] | Evening, Chief. | 晚上好 警长 |
[43:25] | Armed robbery. It looks like it’s our girl. | 持械抢劫 看起来是我们要找的女孩 |
[43:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:32] | – We’ll catch her, I promise. – Listen here. | -我们会抓住她的 我保证 -听着 |
[43:35] | Call me tonight, whatever the time, | 今晚打给我 无论什么时间 |
[43:37] | to tell me one thing. | 只要告诉我一件事 |
[43:38] | – Just one thing. – Don’t worry. | -就一件事 -别担心 |
[43:40] | Well, I am worrying. | 好吧 我正担心着 |
[43:43] | You’ve no idea how much. | 你没搞清楚情况 |
[43:44] | If she’s still on the run tomorrow, all hell will break loose. | 如果她明天还在跑路 事情就会很严重 |
[43:48] | The victim’s father has close ties to the government. | 受害者父亲和政府关系密切 |
[43:53] | The media will pounce on this. | 媒体会大肆报道 |
[43:55] | And, for once, they won’t be wrong. | 而且这次他们没错 |
[44:00] | It’ll be settled by dawn. | 天亮前就搞定 |
[44:03] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[44:17] | She held up a Japanese woman and stole her card, cash and car. | 她拦住一个日本女人 偷了卡 现金和车 |
[44:21] | – Where? – The Place Vendôme car park. | -哪里 -凡都停车场 |
[44:24] | Check the cash machines in that area. We can’t miss her. | 检查那地区的提款机 肯定能找到她 |
[45:34] | Need any help, cousin? | 需要帮忙吗 小姐 |
[45:36] | Would you have a cap or a hat? | 你有帽子之类的东西吗 |
[45:41] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[45:43] | – Do you have another logo? – It’s a unique model. Very trendy. | -你有别的牌子吗 -这个样式独特 很时髦的 |
[45:49] | This? | 这个? |
[45:51] | This one will do. | 还是这个好了 |
[45:54] | I’m Pat, the owner of this place. What’s your name? | 我叫佩特 这地方的老板 你叫什么 |
[45:59] | Sophie. | 索菲亚 |
[46:00] | – Live around here? – No, I’m passing through. | -住在附近? -不是 我路过 |
[46:03] | We’re all passing through. | 我们都是过路人 |
[46:08] | Can I get changed here? | 我能在这儿换衣服吗 |
[46:09] | No problem. There’s a small room back there. | 没问题 后面有个小房间 |
[46:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:28] | A gift. | 一件礼物 |
[46:31] | A gift too. | 这也是礼物 |
[46:33] | Does that work? | 这有用吗 |
[46:36] | With this, it does. | 插上这个就有用 |
[46:38] | With the card, call anywhere in the world. | 插上卡 全球通 |
[46:54] | A round figure. 100 euros. | 正好100欧元 |
[47:00] | Come back whenever you need to. | 欢迎随时再来 |
[47:02] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[47:04] | I don’t think anything, cousin. You just have a place here. | 我什么都没想 小姐 你只是来过这儿 |
[47:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[47:34] | A cash machine near Palais Royal. The car was close by. | 皇家宫殿附近的取款机 车子在旁边 |
[47:37] | A Fiat 500. | 车型菲亚特500 |
[47:39] | She took the metro. She’ll get far as away as she can. | 她搭地铁走的 肯定能跑多远就多远 |
[47:41] | Or retrace her steps. | 或者折返回去 |
[47:44] | Why would she? | 为什么 |
[47:46] | No reason. | 没理由 |
[47:47] | To piss us off. | 为了惹怒我们吧 |
[47:54] | What shall I do with the Japanese girl? | 我要怎么处理那个日本女孩 |
[47:59] | The girl from the Fiat. | 菲亚特里那个女孩 |
[48:07] | She’s quite a catch. | 她很有问题 |
[48:10] | That’s all you can tell us? | 你能说的就这些了? |
[48:12] | It all happened so fast. | 一切来得突然 |
[48:15] | How did she seem to you? | 在你看来她怎么样 |
[48:17] | Fragile. | 很虚弱 |
[48:19] | She held you at gunpoint, robbed you, | 她拿枪指着你抢劫 |
[48:23] | and she seemed fragile? | 她还看起来很虚弱? |
[48:25] | Yes, that’s how she seemed to me. | 是的 在我看来她是这样的 |
[48:29] | She attacked me but she seemed more like a victim. | 她袭击我但是她更像是受害者 |
[48:33] | She told me to tell you you’d forced her to do it. | 她让我告诉我是你逼她的 |
[48:40] | Thank you, miss. | 谢谢你 小姐 |
[48:59] | I need a number in Canada. In Montreal, Quebec. | 我要查一个加拿大魁北克蒙特利尔的号码 |
[49:04] | The person’s name is Maras. | 名字是玛哈 |
[49:07] | Claire Maras. | 克莱尔·玛哈 |
[49:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:53] | Mum, it’s Sophie. | 妈妈 我是索菲亚 |
[49:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[49:56] | – Are you away? – I’m in Paris. | -你不在家? -我在巴黎 |
[49:59] | In Paris? Without letting me know? | 在巴黎? 没告诉我? |
[50:02] | It’s complicated. I need your help. | 事情很复杂 我要你帮忙 |
[50:04] | You’re in trouble? | 你有麻烦了? |
[50:06] | You have my keys? | 你有我家的钥匙吗 |
[50:08] | Of course. What do I need to do? | 当然 我要做什么 |
[50:11] | Go to my place. Watch the house. | 去我家 监视那房子 |
[50:14] | And wait till it’s empty. | 一直等到家里没人 |
[50:15] | – Someone’s there? – Mum, go to the house. | -有人在那儿 -妈妈 去房子那儿 |
[50:18] | Wait until it’s empty | 一直等到家里没人 |
[50:20] | then get the papers proving who I am. | 然后拿到能证明我是谁的材料 |
[50:23] | You’ve lost your passport? | 你丢了护照? |
[50:24] | No, Mum. Just go there. | 不是 妈妈 你去就是了 |
[50:27] | I’ll call you in your car in ten minutes. | 十分钟后你在车上我打给你 |
[50:30] | Call the police on your way. | 路上再报警 |
[50:38] | Are you there? | 你到了? |
[50:39] | Nearly. | 快了 |
[50:49] | I’m there. | 我到了 |
[50:50] | Is there a car parked there? | 那儿有车停着吗 |
[50:53] | No. | 没 |
[50:54] | A light on inside? | 里面灯亮着吗 |
[50:57] | No. No one’s there. | 不 那里没人 |
[50:58] | Watch out anyway. | 不管怎样当心点 |
[51:01] | I know she’s arrived. | 我知道她到了 |
[51:02] | Hang up now. | 现在挂电话吧 |
[51:04] | – Call the police and… – No need. | -打给警察 再 -没必要 |
[51:12] | I have what I need. | 我知道怎么办 |
[51:14] | We’ll do this Malaterre-style. | 我们要用玛拉塔式的办法 |
[51:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[51:18] | It’s not a fucking game, Mum! | 这他妈的不是游戏 妈妈! |
[51:20] | Don’t worry. She’d better not turn up. | 别担心 她最好别现身 |
[51:23] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么! |
[51:43] | Shit! | 靠! |
[51:44] | – What’? – The power’s off. | -怎么了 -没电了 |
[51:48] | – You didn’t see a car? – No, no one’s here. | -你没看见车? -没 没人在这儿 |
[51:51] | – Where are your papers? – In my bedroom. | -你的材料在哪儿 -在我卧室 |
[51:54] | I know she’s there! | 我知道她在那儿! |
[51:59] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[52:01] | Nothing, darling. | 没东西 亲爱的 |
[52:10] | Mum, what the hell’s going on?! | 妈妈 该死的到底怎么回事! |
[52:12] | Mum! | 妈妈! |
[52:14] | There’s a head on your bed. | 你床上有个头 |
[52:17] | A man’s head. | 一个男人的头 |
[52:18] | With candles all around it. | 旁边点着蜡烛 |
[52:22] | A head? | 一颗头 |
[52:23] | WE DON’T CHOOSE OUR BLOOD | 我们无法选择血统 |
[52:25] | Some words on the wall. | 墙上有些字 |
[52:26] | Mum, get out of there! | 妈妈 快离开那儿! |
[52:31] | Mum, for God’s sake… | 妈妈 拜托 |
[52:35] | Mum! | 妈妈! |
[52:37] | For God’s sake, talk to me! | 天啊 跟我说话! |
[52:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[53:10] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[53:14] | Who’s there?! | 谁在那儿 |
[53:20] | Fuck! | 操! |
[53:26] | I don’t believe this! | 我不相信! |
[54:23] | I can smell petrol. | 我能闻到汽油味 |
[54:25] | I hope my cab’s OK. | 希望我的出租车没事 |
[54:27] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[54:41] | Well? | 怎样 |
[54:43] | Nothing. | 没消息 |
[54:45] | There’s no sign of her anywhere. | 到处没她踪迹 |
[54:47] | Stations? Airports? Roadblocks? | 车站? 机场? 路障? |
[54:51] | Not a thing. | 都没消息 |
[54:53] | This girl’s like a ghost. | 这女的像个幽灵 |
[54:56] | An armed ghost, thanks to you. | 一个持械幽灵 这得”谢”你 |
[55:05] | What did the neighbours tell you? | 邻居们怎么说的 |
[55:08] | No friends. No contacts. | 没朋友 没社会关系 |
[55:11] | She only had that guy and she killed him. | 她只跟那个人往来而且还杀了他 |
[55:13] | No one she could contact. | 她没人可以联系 |
[55:16] | She’s bound to contact someone. | 她肯定跟谁有联系 |
[55:20] | They always snap. | 这类人总会出错的 |
[55:21] | We’re after the mother. | 我们在调查她母亲 |
[55:23] | She’s well-off, probably on holiday. | 她很有钱 可能在休假 |
[55:29] | For a nutcase, she has her head screwed on. | 对疯子来说 她头脑清醒 |
[55:33] | So to speak. | 可谓是 |
[55:36] | Something’s not right about this. | 这事有点不对劲 |
[55:57] | I spoke to Huyghens’ folks. | 我跟雨根斯的亲属谈过了 |
[56:00] | They’re heading back from Spain, devastated. | 他们正从西班牙赶来 都很伤心 |
[56:06] | We’ll meet at the morgue tonight. | 今晚我们在太平间碰面 |
[56:08] | Identification won’t be easy without a head. | 没有头身份验证不容易 |
[56:13] | Another thing. | 还有个事 |
[56:14] | I tracked the suspect’s mother down. | 我追查到嫌疑人的母亲了 |
[56:16] | She’s a famous sculptor, | 她是个有名的雕刻家 |
[56:18] | she lives out in Rueil-Malmaison. | 她住在郊区吕埃尔-马尔迈松 |
[56:20] | – Shall I bring her in? – No, we’ll pay her a visit. | -要我带她来吗 -不 我们去拜访他 |
[56:29] | Making any headway? | 有进展吗 |
[56:31] | Plastic surgeons! | 整形医生那儿! |
[56:33] | It’s 9 am. | 现在上午9点啊 |
[56:34] | – So? – They’re all away. | -所以? -医生都不在 |
[56:37] | Find where they’re sunning their arses! | 找出他们在哪儿鬼混! |
[56:39] | I want to talk to one this morning. | 今天上午我就要和医生谈谈 |
[57:36] | I need to check an address. | 我要查证一个地址 |
[57:39] | 92500 Rueil-Malmaison. | 吕埃尔-马尔迈松92500号 |
[57:48] | That’s all I need. I’ll call you. | 这就够了 我再打给你 |
[57:51] | The shrink’s report. | 心理医生的报告出来了 |
[57:53] | What does she say? | 她怎么说 |
[57:56] | The girl’s not mad. | 那女孩没疯 |
[57:59] | No sign of mental trouble. | 没有精神异常症状 |
[58:00] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[58:02] | You knew what? Some girl beheads her guy, | 你知道什么某个女孩把她男友的头砍了 |
[58:05] | claims to be someone else | 还声称是别人干的 |
[58:07] | and she’s not mad? | 这样她还没疯? |
[58:09] | Something’s not right. | 有地方不对劲 |
[58:10] | Like the head business. | 比如砍头这事 |
[58:12] | She kills him, then takes a shower to calm down. | 她杀了他 接着却去洗澡冷静下 |
[58:16] | Maybe to get rid of the blood. | 也许是去清洗血迹 |
[58:18] | So she was there from the murder until we arrived. | 那她在我们到之前一直在案发现场 |
[58:22] | Where was the head? | 可头去哪儿了 |
[58:25] | Hidden in the apartment? | 藏在公寓里? |
[58:27] | We looked everywhere. | 我们到处都找过了 |
[58:30] | Hi, how’s it going? | 嗨 睡得好吗 |
[58:32] | Fine. | 很好 |
[58:34] | Hey, I don’t bite. What is that? | 嘿 我不会咬你的 那是什么 |
[58:37] | It’s trendy. | 这叫时髦 |
[58:58] | Bénédicte Serteaux, accused of murder and arrested yesterday | 贝内迪克特·塞尔图 被控谋杀 于昨天遭逮捕 |
[59:03] | is on the run. | 目前潜逃中 |
[59:04] | She is described as armed and extremely dangerous. | 据称她持有武器且极度危险 |
[59:08] | If you have any information, | 如果你有任何消息 |
[59:10] | please call the number displayed on the screen. | 请致电屏幕下方号码 |
[59:14] | I’ll be back shortly with the 8:30 bulletin. | 稍后8点半新闻快报再会 |
[59:40] | Those things cost a fortune. | 那些东西很贵的 |
[59:42] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[59:45] | Here to see Alice Serteaux. | 来见爱丽丝·塞尔图的 |
[1:00:13] | Good morning. Damien Forgeat from the Paris police. | 上午好 我是巴黎警局的丹米尔·佛谢尔 |
[1:00:17] | Stéphane Defer, my assistant. | 斯蒂芬·迪菲 我的助手 |
[1:00:19] | I won’t ask why you’re here. I saw the news. | 我不会问你们为何而来的 我看到新闻了 |
[1:00:22] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:00:31] | You want to know if I’ve heard from her. | 你想了解我是否知道她的事 |
[1:00:33] | Among other things. | 是别的什么事情 |
[1:00:35] | She hasn’t called. We haven’t spoken in eight years. | 她没打过电话 我们八年没说话了 |
[1:00:38] | You fought? | 你们吵架了? |
[1:00:41] | To fight, you have to be close. | 吵架说明还很亲近 |
[1:00:43] | My daughter and I have never had anything in common. | 我和我女儿完全没共同语言 |
[1:00:47] | Forgive me, but we need confirmation. | 抱歉 不过我们得证实下 |
[1:00:52] | Is this your daughter, Bénédicte Serteaux? | 这是你女儿 贝内迪克特·塞尔图吗 |
[1:00:54] | She’s changed, but that’s her. | 她变化很大 不过就是她 |
[1:00:58] | You know Thomas Huyghens? | 你认识托马斯·雨根斯吗 |
[1:01:01] | Never heard of him. | 从没听过 |
[1:01:03] | You don’t seem shocked | 你看起来一点不震惊 |
[1:01:05] | or surprised by all this. | 也不惊讶啊 |
[1:01:07] | I know my daughter. She’s a madwoman. | 我了解我女儿 她是个疯女人 |
[1:01:10] | As I’m sure you know. | 我肯定你也知道了 |
[1:01:12] | I read her file, yes. | 我读过她的档案 是的 |
[1:01:15] | So you know what I mean. | 那你该知道我什么意思 |
[1:01:17] | Her childhood was an ordeal. For me. | 对我来说她的童年就是折磨 |
[1:01:20] | I read that she made several suicide attempts. | 我知道她数次企图自杀 |
[1:01:24] | She was always a problem. | 她总是个大麻烦 |
[1:01:27] | She’s suspected of illegal activities. | 她涉嫌非法活动 |
[1:01:30] | Computer hacking and so on. | 黑客犯罪等等 |
[1:01:33] | I’d already stopped seeing her. | 我已经没再见她了 |
[1:01:35] | She trained in computing, but that’s all I know. | 她受过电脑技术训练 我就知道这些了 |
[1:01:41] | – Her father’s dead, I believe. – Ten years ago. | -她父亲死了 我相信 -十年前 |
[1:01:45] | – You’d separated’? – Just after she was born. | -你们分开了? -她出生之后就分了 |
[1:01:50] | Was he close to her? | 他跟她亲近吗 |
[1:01:52] | He never saw her. | 他从没见过她 |
[1:01:54] | He left her part of his fortune. | 他把部分遗产给了她 |
[1:01:56] | To pay his debt. | 以此还债 |
[1:01:58] | He thought money exempted him from feelings. | 他以为金钱能让他免受内疚 |
[1:02:02] | Where could she hide? | 她会藏在哪儿 |
[1:02:05] | I’ve no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:07] | As a girl, was she violent? | 作为一个女孩 她有暴力倾向吗 |
[1:02:12] | Read her file. I’d rather not remember. | 看她的档案吧 我不想回忆了 |
[1:02:16] | One last question, nothing to do with her file. | 最后一个问题 跟她档案无关的 |
[1:02:19] | I’m listening. | 请说 |
[1:02:21] | Your hand. What happened? | 你的手怎么回事 |
[1:02:25] | I work on COR-TEN steel pieces that weigh several tons. | 我用重达数吨的高强度钢来雕刻 |
[1:02:29] | One day, an arch fell on my hand. | 有天一块钢砸在我手上了 |
[1:02:31] | It’s what they call being at one with one’s work. | 这就是所谓的”融入作品”吧 |
[1:02:34] | Do the sculptures represent something? | 那个雕塑有什么含义吗 |
[1:02:38] | The double helix of DNA | 代表双螺旋结构的DNA |
[1:02:40] | the source of life, and of evil. | 生命和罪恶之源 |
[1:02:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:54] | May I use your toilet? | 我能用下厕所吗 |
[1:02:57] | Down there, next to the stairs. | 那儿下边 楼梯旁边 |
[1:03:00] | Good bye. | 再见 |
[1:04:24] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[1:04:26] | I just wanted to wash my hands. | 我只是想洗洗手 |
[1:04:28] | And piss in my washbasin? Get lost. | 你在洗脸池里撒的尿么 滚蛋 |
[1:04:59] | That’s her! Reverse! | 就是她! 倒车! |
[1:05:03] | Move it! | 动起来! |
[1:05:09] | Call backup! | 叫支援! |
[1:05:33] | Send all units! | 通告各单位! |
[1:08:32] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:18] | Why didn’t she go as far away as possible? | 为什么她不远走高飞 |
[1:09:21] | Why go to Alice Serteaux’s? | 为什么要去爱丽丝·塞尔图家 |
[1:09:24] | To hide out at her mother’s? | 为了藏在她母亲家里? |
[1:09:27] | Would you hide out there? | 你会藏那儿吗 |
[1:09:30] | No. | 不会 |
[1:09:32] | Call transport. | 打给交通部 |
[1:09:33] | – I just did! – Do it again. Bus, train, metro. | -我打过了! -再打一次 公交车 火车 地铁 |
[1:09:36] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[1:09:41] | I’ll cover you. | 我会帮你的 |
[1:09:42] | Cover me how? | 怎么帮 |
[1:09:45] | She takes off with your gun. | 她抢了你的枪 |
[1:09:48] | She slips away a second time. | 又第二次逃脱 |
[1:09:50] | I’ll cover you. | 我会帮你隐瞒的 |
[1:09:53] | What? We have to stand together, right? | 怎么 我们是一条线上的 对吧 |
[1:09:56] | What can one woman do against 1,000 cops? | 一个女人怎么对抗1000个警察 |
[1:10:00] | Come on, I’ll buy you a coffee. | 行了 我请你喝咖啡 |
[1:10:05] | Hello? Yes, this is Delors. | 喂 是的 我是德洛尔 |
[1:10:09] | What? We’re on our way. | 什么我们马上来 |
[1:10:12] | A witness. A guy in a hotel in Barbés. | 一个目击者 巴和比一家旅馆的人 |
[1:10:14] | The local cops are already on their way. | 当地警方已经出发了 |
[1:11:06] | Shut up, Roxer! | 闭嘴 罗克瑟! |
[1:11:07] | 50 euros for your parka. | 50欧元买你的大衣 |
[1:11:09] | Who is this? | 这是谁啊 |
[1:11:11] | She’s funny. | 她真幽默 |
[1:11:13] | My parka’s worth much more, baby. | 我的大衣值更多钱呢 宝贝 |
[1:11:17] | Maybe we can work something out. | 也许我们能再商量下 |
[1:11:21] | I bet you give good head. | 我想你口活肯定不错 |
[1:11:25] | Your parka or your balls! | 要大衣还是要蛋蛋! |
[1:11:28] | No problem, you can have it… | 没问题 你拿走吧 |
[1:11:32] | Get me through the gates too. | 再带我通过安检 |
[1:11:55] | Where’s the police welcome sign? | 你们怎么不弄个欢迎回来的牌子啊 |
[1:11:58] | Fucking discreet! | 真是愚蠢! |
[1:12:31] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[1:12:34] | Why steal this file? | 为什么偷走资料 |
[1:12:36] | Why underline her mother’s name and address? | 为什么要标记她母亲的名字和地址 |
[1:12:38] | The dates of her internments? | 以及她的拘留日期 |
[1:12:40] | And another thing… | 还有一件事 |
[1:12:42] | Bénédicte was in care until 2002, | 贝尼迪克特2002年前都在接受治疗 |
[1:12:45] | then turned to crime. | 接着就变成罪犯了 |
[1:12:47] | So? | 所以? |
[1:12:49] | Her neighbours rarely saw her. Like she had another life. | 她的邻居极少见她 就好像她有别的生活 |
[1:12:52] | Another life? You think she joined al-Qaeda? | 别的生活? 你认为她加入基地组织了? |
[1:12:55] | You’re fucking losing it, Forgeat. | 你他妈的迷失方向了 佛谢尔 |
[1:12:57] | This girl is on the run, she’s armed. | 这女孩正在潜逃 还有武器 |
[1:13:00] | That’s our priority. | 这才是重点 |
[1:13:02] | First we arrest her, then you question her. | 我们先抓到她 接着你再审问她 |
[1:13:06] | I’ll leave two guys downstairs. | 我留两个人在楼下 |
[1:13:09] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[1:13:11] | Call Montreal. | 打给蒙特利尔方面 |
[1:13:13] | And check this number. | 再查查这个号码 |
[1:13:16] | Koskas… | 科斯卡斯 |
[1:13:18] | I need a DNA analysis. | 我需要做个DNA分析 |
[1:13:20] | – Then what? – Compare it with our suspect’s. | -然后呢 -跟嫌犯的作比对 |
[1:13:39] | I was expecting you. | 我在等你呢 |
[1:13:47] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[1:13:48] | The last change, I hope. | 我希望是最后一次变装 |
[1:13:51] | I wish I could help you, cousin. | 我希望能帮到你 小姐 |
[1:13:53] | But it’s too big for me. | 不过事情闹太大了 |
[1:13:55] | You should get going. The cops are everywhere. | 你该走了 到处都是警察 |
[1:14:04] | Can I use the phone? | 我能用下电话吗 |
[1:14:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:16] | It’s a setup. | 这是个陷阱 |
[1:14:18] | A fucking setup! | 他娘的陷阱! |
[1:14:20] | I don’t get it. Someone will realise sooner or later. | 我不明白 迟早有人会意识到这些的 |
[1:14:24] | Not if I end up on a psychiatric ward. | 不会的 如果我进精神病院 |
[1:14:27] | Or if I get killed by a cop. | 或者我被警察打死的话 |
[1:14:32] | I have to find the real Bénédicte Serteaux. | 我必须找到真正的贝内迪克特·塞尔图 |
[1:14:38] | I’m so worried about my mum… | 我好担心我妈妈 |
[1:14:48] | Sophie Malaterre. | 索菲亚·玛拉塔 |
[1:14:51] | Spelt the way it’s pronounced. | 就跟读音一样拼写 |
[1:14:53] | In the early ’90s. | 90年代早期出生 |
[1:14:54] | Yes, I’ll hold. Thank you. | 好的 我等你 谢谢 |
[1:14:57] | About a passport analysis. | 关于护照分析 |
[1:15:00] | I’m calling schools in Bordeaux. | 我在给波尔多的学校打电话 |
[1:15:03] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[1:15:04] | It’s been two days now. | 现在已经两天了 |
[1:15:05] | Hi, girls! | 嗨 同志们! |
[1:15:07] | We found the scooter. No one saw a thing. | 我们找到摩托车了 没有目击者 |
[1:15:11] | No doubt about it, she’s a pro. | 可以肯定 她是专业的 |
[1:15:14] | She’s the only one. | 她是特例 |
[1:15:17] | In an hour? All right. | 一小时内? 好的 |
[1:15:21] | Thomas, forget the surgeon. | 托马斯 别找外科医生了 |
[1:15:24] | Can I have a word? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[1:15:31] | I found a plastic surgeon in St Tropez. | 我在圣特罗佩斯找到一个整形医生 |
[1:15:34] | You can call him. | 你可以打给他 |
[1:15:35] | – Is that all’? – No, the medical examiner’s here. | -就这样? -不是 那个验尸官来了 |
[1:15:38] | What’s he here for? | 他来干嘛 |
[1:15:39] | He wouldn’t tell me. | 他不告诉我 |
[1:15:50] | Well? | 怎样 |
[1:15:52] | The pathology results. When I studied the organs… | 那个病理学报告 我在研究器官的时候 |
[1:15:55] | What did you find? | 你发现什么了 |
[1:15:57] | The body had been frozen. | 尸体被冷冻过 |
[1:15:59] | Freezing dilates organic tissues, | 冷冻导致器官组织扩张 |
[1:16:02] | leaving traces after they thaw out. You see it in blood… | 解冻后会留下痕迹 你能在血液中看到 |
[1:16:06] | What does this mean? | 这什么意思 |
[1:16:08] | The time of death | 死亡时间 |
[1:16:10] | it occurred several days earlier. | 是在几天之前 |
[1:16:14] | How many days’? | 多少天 |
[1:16:16] | He was killed and beheaded, | 他被杀害并斩首 |
[1:16:18] | put in a freezer, then in the bed in the morning. | 再放进冰箱 接着那天早上出现在床上 |
[1:16:22] | I thought something didn’t seem right. Rigor mortis was… | 我认为事情不对劲 死后僵硬是 |
[1:16:25] | That’s not what you said at the scene. | 在现场时你不是这样说的 |
[1:16:27] | – I couldn’t know… – The blood on the sheets? | -我怎么知道 -床单上的血呢 |
[1:16:30] | It was still warm. | 还是温热的 |
[1:16:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:54] | You can’t erase such scars? | 你不能消除这种疤痕? |
[1:16:56] | – No plastic surgeon can. – You’re sure? | -没有整形医生可以 -你肯定? |
[1:16:58] | Not slit wrists from a suicide attempt. | 自杀留下的手腕伤口肯定不行 |
[1:17:01] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[1:17:04] | We aren’t calling the prosecutor? | 你不通知检察官 |
[1:17:06] | I already have. | 我通知了 |
[1:17:13] | There was a freezer in the basement. | 地下室有个冰箱 |
[1:17:41] | Koskas… | 科斯卡斯 |
[1:17:43] | Is this blood? | 这是血迹吗 |
[1:17:49] | I’ll need to confirm it. | 我得确认下 |
[1:17:52] | Confirm it? | 确认? |
[1:17:54] | Sloppy work, guys. | 草率行事啊 伙计们 |
[1:17:57] | Sloppy work, Koskas. | 草率行事啊 科斯卡斯 |
[1:17:59] | Take the freezer. | 把冰箱抬走 |
[1:18:00] | I want the test results fast! | 我要尽快看到检测报告! |
[1:18:04] | I’ll drive. Call Lachaux in Montreal. | 我来开 打给蒙特利尔的拉舒尔 |
[1:18:07] | Get him to question that girl. | 让他去调查那个女孩 |
[1:18:21] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[1:18:23] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[1:18:25] | She’s been telling the truth. | 她说的是真的 |
[1:18:27] | Her trip became a nightmare. | 她的旅行成了噩梦 |
[1:18:29] | But we checked. There’s no trace of the site. | 但是我们查过了 没有那个网站的踪迹 |
[1:18:33] | Or of her flight. | 或是她的航班 |
[1:18:35] | Bénédicte Serteaux is a computer ace. | 贝内迪克特·塞尔图是个电脑高手 |
[1:18:37] | – She erased everything. – That’s crazy. | -她把一切都消除了 -这太疯狂了 |
[1:18:40] | Kids hack into the Pentagon now, | 现在孩子都能入侵五角大楼 |
[1:18:42] | and this girl couldn’t erase her steps? | 这女的就不能清除她的踪迹? |
[1:19:14] | Shit, the gun! | 靠 枪呢! |
[1:19:19] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[1:19:27] | Her photo’s everywhere! | 到处都是她的照片! |
[1:19:32] | I want my money! | 我要我的钱! |
[1:19:35] | It’s too risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[1:19:37] | You never said… | 你从没说过 |
[1:19:40] | She has a fucking gun! | 他妈的她有枪! |
[1:19:42] | No way. That’s murder! | 没门 那是谋杀! |
[1:19:46] | Pay me and I’m out. | 付钱给我 我退出 |
[1:19:50] | Keep back. | 退后 |
[1:20:26] | Move! | 让开! |
[1:20:43] | Move! | 让开! |
[1:21:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:21:26] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:21:59] | I have a young woman claiming to be your suspect. | 我这儿有个年轻女人声称是你们找的嫌犯 |
[1:22:03] | She wants Forgeat. | 她要找佛谢尔 |
[1:22:05] | You checked? | 你肯定? |
[1:22:06] | Checked what? Shall I put her on? | 肯定什么要我让她接吗 |
[1:22:10] | Go ahead. Find Forgeat! | 快 去叫佛谢尔! |
[1:22:12] | Hurry! | 快! |
[1:22:14] | Detective Forgeat? | 佛谢尔警官? |
[1:22:17] | His assistant, Stéphane Defer. | 我是他的助手 斯蒂芬·迪菲 |
[1:22:19] | Put Forgeat on. | 让佛谢尔接 |
[1:22:20] | He’s on his way. Talk to me. Who are you? | 他正赶来 跟我说吧 你是谁 |
[1:22:23] | You know there’s another corpse? | 你知道又有一具尸体吗 |
[1:22:29] | A corpse? Who’? | 尸体 谁 |
[1:22:30] | His name’s Kourosh. An Iranian. | 他叫库尔什 一个伊朗人 |
[1:22:33] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[1:22:34] | An accident. With a witness. | 是个意外 有目击者 |
[1:22:36] | I’m not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[1:22:38] | I’m not Bénédicte Serteaux. | 我不是贝内迪克特·塞尔图 |
[1:22:41] | How many corpses will it take for you to understand’? | 要死多少人你才明白啊 |
[1:22:43] | – Where are you? – Here’s a number. | -你在哪儿 -这有个号码 |
[1:22:45] | Track it. It’s Bénédicte Serteaux’s. | 追踪它 是贝内迪克特·塞尔图的 |
[1:22:48] | The real one. | 真正的那个 |
[1:22:50] | It’s 07 13 41 61. | 号码是07134161 |
[1:22:55] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[1:23:01] | Fucking hell! | 你大爷的! |
[1:23:03] | Was that her? | 是她吗 |
[1:23:04] | I think so. | 是的 |
[1:23:06] | Fuck… | 操 |
[1:23:08] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[1:23:10] | To trust us. | 要相信我们 |
[1:23:12] | What did she say’? | 她说什么 |
[1:23:14] | There’s another corpse. | 又有一具尸体 |
[1:23:17] | An Iranian. | 一个伊朗人 |
[1:23:19] | She gave me a number to check. | 她让我查一个号码 |
[1:23:22] | I’ve pinpointed the call. | 我已经追到电话位置了 |
[1:23:23] | Find out who owns that phone and get a track on it. | 找出电话是谁的 顺着查下去 |
[1:23:27] | Check the security cameras in that area. | 检查那区域的监控头 |
[1:23:29] | Lachaux, calling from Canada. | 拉舒尔 从蒙特利尔打来 |
[1:23:31] | Put him on. | 接过来 |
[1:23:39] | Detective Forgeat? Lachaux. | 佛希尔警长? 我是拉舒尔 |
[1:23:41] | Sophie Malaterre’s house burned down last night. | 索菲亚·玛拉塔的房子昨晚烧毁了 |
[1:23:44] | – How? – We don’t know yet. | -怎么会 -我们也不清楚 |
[1:23:46] | – But that’s not all. – What? | -不过还没完 -什么 |
[1:23:48] | We found a body there. | 我们在那儿发现一具尸体 |
[1:23:51] | – The girl from yesterday? – I don’t think so. | -昨天那女孩? -我想不是 |
[1:23:53] | From what I can tell, it doesn’t fit her description. | 我只能说 尸体不符合她的特征 |
[1:23:57] | From the car parked outside, it’s probably the mother. | 从外面停着的车来看 很可能是她母亲 |
[1:24:01] | Marianne. | 玛丽安 |
[1:24:03] | No sign of the girl? | 没有那女孩的踪迹? |
[1:24:04] | – No, we ‘re looking for her. – Call me back when you get anything else. | -没 我们正找她呢 -一有消息就通知我 |
[1:24:08] | Hold on, there’s something else. | 等等 还有个事 |
[1:24:10] | That number you gave me. | 你给我的号码 |
[1:24:13] | It’s a fashion journalist. Claire Maras. | 是个时尚杂志记者的 叫克莱尔·玛哈 |
[1:24:15] | We went over to her place… | 我们去过她家了 |
[1:24:18] | and found her in her bath with her throat slit. | 发现她遭割喉躺在浴缸里 |
[1:24:20] | Was she the one you met at Sophie Malaterre’s? | 是你在索菲亚·玛拉塔家见到的那个女人吗 |
[1:24:23] | No. But she’s linked to this. | 不是 但她和这事有关 |
[1:24:25] | We searched her computer and found illegal software | 我们搜查她的电脑 发现了非法软件 |
[1:24:28] | that can remotely erase data, even whole websites. | 它可以远程删除数据 甚至是整个网站 |
[1:24:32] | And she paid 50,000 dollars in cash into her account 10 days ago. | 还有10天前她付了50000美元现金到她账户 |
[1:24:37] | Look into it. | 继续查吧 |
[1:24:40] | Huyghens’ parents… What do I tell them? | 雨根斯的父母 我要怎么和他们说 |
[1:24:43] | At the morgue in an hour. | 一小时后去太平间 |
[1:24:45] | We’ve got the freezer. I’ll get results to you tomorrow. | 我们带走冰箱了 我明天给你结果 |
[1:24:49] | But there’s something else. Come to the lab right now. | 不过还有件事 马上来下实验室 |
[1:27:48] | The DNA of the first victim, Thomas Huyghens. | 第一个受害者的DNA 托马斯·雨根斯的 |
[1:27:50] | The DNA of your suspect, Bénédicte Serteaux. | 嫌犯的DNA 贝内迪克特·塞尔图的 |
[1:27:54] | No, Sophie Malaterre. | 不是 是索菲亚·玛拉塔 |
[1:27:56] | Call her what you want. | 随你怎么称呼 |
[1:27:58] | In any case, this man and this woman are brother and sister. | 无论如何 这两人是兄妹关系 |
[1:28:02] | Or half-siblings. | 或是同父异母 |
[1:28:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:05] | They’re from the same family. | 他们来自同个家庭 |
[1:28:10] | My theory is it’s a brother-sister incest thing. | 我想这是兄妹乱伦 |
[1:28:14] | The pressure of the taboo, the girl snaps, | 因为禁忌的折磨 这女的疯了 |
[1:28:16] | and kills her illegal lover. | 就杀了她的”非法爱人” |
[1:28:18] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[1:28:20] | The suspect and the victim never met. | 嫌犯和受害者从没见过面 |
[1:28:23] | They never knew they were related. | 肯定不知道他们有关系 |
[1:28:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:28:29] | I’ll check with the mother’s DNA. | 好吧 我查查母亲的DNA |
[1:28:35] | – I’m on site. – And? | -我在现场 -然后呢 |
[1:28:37] | According to our information, | 根据我们的情报 |
[1:28:40] | he’s Pakistani, not Iranian. A small-time thug… | 他是巴基斯坦人 不是伊朗人 一个小混混 |
[1:28:43] | Search his place. | 搜查他住处 |
[1:28:45] | He was in contact with the killer. | 他跟杀手有关系 |
[1:28:48] | We tracked the number Sophie gave us. | 我们追查了索菲亚给我们的号码 |
[1:28:50] | Cécile Longo, 26. She lives in the 6th arrondissement. | 塞西尔·隆戈 26岁 她住在第六区 |
[1:28:54] | She’s a lab assistant or something. | 她是实验室助手之类的 |
[1:28:58] | She’s into combat sports. Doesn’t look promising. | 她喜欢格斗竞技 看起来不是我们要找的 |
[1:29:01] | Send a car over. | 派车过去 |
[1:29:02] | Bring Alice Serteaux in I want to question her. | 带爱丽丝·塞尔图过去 我要问话 |
[1:29:06] | It’ll be a pleasure. | 好的 |
[1:30:00] | We have proof. | 我们有证据了 |
[1:30:03] | A key witness in this case has genes in common with your son. | 这案子的关键证人和你儿子的基因匹配 |
[1:30:08] | She’s Thomas’ sister or half-sister. | 她是托马斯的妹妹或是同父异母妹妹 |
[1:30:12] | I only ever gave birth once. | 我只生过一个 |
[1:30:15] | I was artificially inseminated, in 1983. | 我在1983年进行过人工受精 |
[1:30:18] | An AID | 供精人工授精 |
[1:30:21] | artificial insemination by donor. | 用的捐精者的 |
[1:30:24] | Who was the donor? | 谁捐的 |
[1:30:28] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[1:30:29] | It’s anonymous in France. | 在法国这是匿名的 |
[1:30:31] | You don’t know who Thomas’ father is? | 你不知道托马斯的父亲是谁 |
[1:30:33] | Thomas’ father is Pierre. | 托马斯的父亲是皮埃尔 |
[1:30:35] | His biological father. | 他的亲生父亲 |
[1:30:36] | No. And that doesn’t matter. | 不 这没关系 |
[1:30:40] | Can’t you request to know a donor’s identity? | 你不能要求知道捐精者的身份吗 |
[1:30:43] | Not in France. It’s the law. | 法国不行 这是法律规定 |
[1:30:46] | Do you remember the lab’s name? | 你记得实验室的名字吗 |
[1:30:49] | The Pyrrha lab. | 皮拉实验室 |
[1:31:12] | The girl who called earlier is on the line. | 早前打电话的女孩在线上 |
[1:31:15] | Transfer the call to my mobile. | 把电话转到我手机上 |
[1:31:19] | It’s Sophie! | 我是索菲亚! |
[1:31:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:31:22] | She’s there. | 她在那儿 |
[1:31:23] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[1:31:24] | Bénédicte. She tried to kill me. | 贝内迪克特 她想杀了我 |
[1:31:28] | – Where? – At her place. | -哪里 -在她家 |
[1:31:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:31:31] | Who the hell cares? | 谁他妈还管这个啊 |
[1:31:33] | Arrest her! | 逮捕她! |
[1:31:59] | Any news of Cécile Longo? | 有塞西尔·隆戈的消息吗 |
[1:32:01] | We found nothing there. | 我们在那儿什么都没找到 |
[1:32:03] | No ID at all. No photos, no papers, nothing. | 根本没身份证明 没照片 没档案 什么都没 |
[1:32:06] | You said she’s a lab assistant. Where? | 你说她是实验室助手 哪里的 |
[1:32:13] | At the Pyrrha lab. | 皮拉实验室 |
[1:32:15] | Get all the information you can on her. | 把关于她所有你能找的资料都找来 |
[1:32:18] | – Where’s Alice Serteaux? – In your office. | -爱丽丝·塞尔图在哪儿 -在你办公室 |
[1:32:22] | One last thing. I got Sophie’s test results. | 最后一事 我拿到索菲亚的测试报告了 |
[1:32:25] | She’d had a strong anaesthetic. | 她被打了强力麻醉药 |
[1:32:28] | We didn’t notice, | 我们没注意到 |
[1:32:30] | but there must be a needle mark on her. | 但她身上肯定有针孔 |
[1:32:34] | We’ve been taken for a ride. | 我们被耍了 |
[1:32:36] | Find out everything you can about Sophie Malaterre’s parents. | 找出所有你能找到的索菲亚·玛拉塔父母的资料 |
[1:32:39] | I’m on it. | 我马上去 |
[1:32:59] | You were inseminated? | 你曾人工受精? |
[1:33:01] | An AID in 1983? | 1983年进行的? |
[1:33:04] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:33:06] | Never mind. Your husband was sterile? | 别管这些 你丈夫不育吗 |
[1:33:08] | No. | 不是 |
[1:33:09] | We were genetically incompatible. | 我们是遗传基因不匹配 |
[1:33:12] | Having a child together was risky. | 生孩子的话有风险 |
[1:33:14] | The Pyrrha lab provided the sperm? | 皮拉实验室提供的精子? |
[1:33:21] | This photo… | 这张照片 |
[1:33:24] | Take another look at it. | 再看一遍 |
[1:33:27] | OK. And? | 好了 然后呢 |
[1:33:29] | Is it your daughter? | 这是你女儿吗 |
[1:33:35] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[1:33:41] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:33:46] | I have the number but no one’s talking. | 我接通电话了 但没人说话 |
[1:33:54] | – Pinpoint the call. – I did. | -定位电话 -已经在弄了 |
[1:33:56] | It’s moving between stations. | 它正在车站之间移动 |
[1:33:58] | Once it stops, let me know. | 一旦停下就通知我 |
[1:34:02] | – Still moving? – Yes. | -还在移动? -是的 |
[1:34:03] | Do you know the name Thomas Huyghens? | 你知道托马斯·雨根斯这名字吗 |
[1:34:07] | – No. – Sophie Malaterre? | -不 -索菲亚·玛拉塔? |
[1:34:09] | Again, no. | 还是不知 |
[1:34:11] | Cécile Longo? | 塞西尔·隆戈? |
[1:34:13] | What is this? I don’t know those names. | 什么意思 我不知道这些名字 |
[1:34:17] | You can go now. | 现在你可以走了 |
[1:34:19] | We have a location. | 我们查到地址了 |
[1:34:21] | – Where? – Stains. | -哪里 -塞纳-圣但尼省 |
[1:34:23] | Stains? | 塞纳-圣但尼省 |
[1:34:26] | You know it? | 你知道? |
[1:34:28] | That’s where my foundry is. | 我的铸造厂在那儿 |
[1:34:30] | They produce the COR-TEN steel for my sculptures. | 他们为我的雕塑生产高强度钢 |
[1:34:33] | Does Sophie Malaterre know it? | 索菲亚·玛拉塔知道吗 |
[1:34:35] | I told you, I’ve never heard of her. | 我说过了 我从没听说过她 |
[1:34:38] | OK. Bénédicte? | 好吧 贝内迪克特呢 |
[1:34:40] | She loved the place as a child. | 她小时候很喜欢那地方 |
[1:34:42] | She’d play dead in the helixes. | 她喜欢在螺旋雕塑那儿扮死人 |
[1:34:44] | Her usual crazy stuff. | 这是她常干的疯事 |
[1:34:46] | Give me the exact address. | 把准确地址告诉我 |
[1:35:18] | Got it? | 看见没 |
[1:35:21] | You understand now? | 现在你懂了吧 |
[1:35:26] | You’ll stop moving? | 你不会再跑了吧 |
[1:35:36] | Bruno Malaterre, born in Quebec in ’57, | 布鲁诺·玛拉塔 1957年生于魁北克 |
[1:35:39] | died in Montreal in ’98 of cancer. | 1998年因癌症死于蒙特利尔 |
[1:35:41] | He came to study in France in 1981. | 他1981年来法国学习 |
[1:35:43] | He met Marianne, Sophie’s mother, | 遇见了玛丽安 即索菲亚的母亲 |
[1:35:46] | a Canadian student here. | 一个加拿大留学生 |
[1:35:48] | They married in Paris and had Sophie in 1982. | 他们在巴黎结婚并于1982年生下索菲亚 |
[1:35:51] | He lost his job and they moved to Bordeaux. | 他丢了工作后他们搬到了波尔多 |
[1:35:55] | I bet he’s the donor. | 我打赌他就是捐精者 |
[1:35:57] | He gave his sperm. Or rather he sold it to make some cash. | 他提供的精子 确切地说他卖精子来换钱 |
[1:36:01] | To the Pyrrha lab. | 卖给了皮拉实验室 |
[1:36:03] | – Where Cécile Longo works? – Yes. | -就是塞西尔·隆戈工作的地方? -是的 |
[1:36:06] | His sperm was used twice. | 他的精子被用了两次 |
[1:36:08] | In 1983, | 在1983年 |
[1:36:09] | for Thomas Huyghens | 给了托马斯·雨根斯 |
[1:36:11] | and for Bénédicte Serteaux. | 还有贝内迪克特·塞尔图 |
[1:36:14] | Both born by AID. | 两人都是人工受精的 |
[1:36:16] | And Cecile Longo – has she been in Paris long? | 还有塞西尔·隆戈 她呆在巴黎时间长吗 |
[1:36:21] | Five years. | 呆了五年 |
[1:36:23] | It’s eight years since Alice Serteaux saw her daughter. | 距上次爱丽丝·塞尔图见她女儿已经八年了 |
[1:36:26] | Three years in Germany, then back to France | 三年在德国 接着回到法国 |
[1:36:28] | that’s when Bénédicte started a new life. | 就是那时候贝内迪克特开始了新生活 |
[1:36:31] | Pyrrha hired her as Cécile Longo. | 皮拉实验室当她是塞西尔·隆戈来雇佣的 |
[1:36:33] | So she could track down her father. | 这样她就能找到她父亲了 |
[1:36:36] | She finds a half-brother, Thomas, | 她找到了同父异母哥哥 托马斯 |
[1:36:38] | and a half-sister, Sophie. | 和同父异母姐姐 索菲亚 |
[1:36:56] | No one can imagine my childhood. | 没人能想像出我的童年 |
[1:37:00] | No one. | 没人 |
[1:37:03] | My mother hated me. | 我母亲恨我 |
[1:37:08] | As if I were a monster from her womb. | 就好像我是她生的一个怪物 |
[1:37:15] | You had a smiling father, | 你有一个慈父 |
[1:37:18] | who gave you kisses. | 他会吻你 |
[1:37:21] | Who held you in his arms. | 会抱你在怀里 |
[1:37:29] | I got this! | 我拿到了! |
[1:37:35] | Sample X5W7896. | 样品编号X5W7896 |
[1:37:40] | The sperm of Bruno Malaterre. | 布鲁诺·玛拉塔的精子 |
[1:37:50] | Not one sign for the damn foundry! | 没一个标志指向这该死的铸造厂! |
[1:37:54] | Have we come this way already? | 我们已经在这条路上了吧 |
[1:37:58] | Still no connection? | 还是没联络? |
[1:38:00] | No, nothing. | 没 什么都没 |
[1:38:05] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:38:15] | I decided to even things out. | 我决定改变一切 |
[1:38:18] | Take your house. | 夺走你的房子 |
[1:38:21] | Take your life. | 夺走你的生活 |
[1:38:22] | And destroy both you and Thomas. | 还要毁了你和托马斯 |
[1:38:31] | But you had to screw things up. | 但是你却要坏我好事 |
[1:38:36] | Right till the end, you keep pissing me off! | 直到最后 你还要惹我生气! |
[1:39:02] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 别动! 不许动! |
[1:39:33] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[1:39:37] | It’s OK now. | 现在没事了 |
[1:39:42] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |