英文名称:Sweetheart
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | dadaooo | 翻\h译 |
[02:16] | Brad | 布莱德 |
[02:18] | Brad | 布莱德 |
[02:25] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[02:29] | Lucas?! | 卢卡斯 |
[03:13] | Brad. Brad. | 布莱德. 布莱德 |
[03:15] | Hey, it’s Jenn. Hey. | 醒醒 我是珍 醒醒 |
[03:18] | I-I’m gonna help you, okay? | 我来救你了 还好吗 |
[03:22] | Okay | 还好吧 |
[03:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:34] | Somebody help! | 快来帮帮忙 |
[03:52] | – Jenn. – Hey. | -珍 -我在的 |
[03:54] | Did you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[03:59] | I need to find you water. Water… | 我去给你找点水 |
[05:06] | Here. | 水来了 |
[05:14] | Brad. | 布莱德 |
[05:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[07:24] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[18:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[23:19] | Come back! | 回来 |
[23:20] | Hey, come back! | 快回来 |
[23:44] | Please, please. | 回来吧 回来吧 |
[27:24] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[32:40] | Shit | 妈的 |
[32:42] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 抓到了 抓到了 抓到了 |
[43:23] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[43:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay | 没事的 没事的 |
[43:36] | We’re here now. Oh, it’s gonna be okay. | 我们在这里 一切都会好起来 |
[43:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[43:48] | God, this place is beautiful. | 天呐 这个地方真美 |
[43:50] | – It’s a miracle. – It’s incredible. | -真是个奇迹 -太不可思议了 |
[43:52] | How is there soda here? | 这里怎么会有苏打水 |
[43:54] | There was a family here a long time ago, | 很久以前 有一家人来了这里 |
[43:56] | and they left a bunch of stuff. | 他们留下了一些东西在这里 |
[44:16] | So, whenever you guys are ready, | 所以 当你们休息好了 |
[44:20] | we should get out of here. | 我们就要离开这里 |
[44:27] | back on the raft? | 回到充气船上吗 |
[44:28] | It isn’t safe here. | 这里一点也不安全 |
[44:34] | There’s… | 这里有 |
[44:37] | …an animal… | 一只动物 |
[44:39] | Sweetheart, I’m sure there’s a lot of animals. | 甜心 我敢保证这里有许多动物 |
[44:41] | It’s a monster. | 是一只怪物 |
[44:45] | Okay, I saw it. | 是的 我看到它了 |
[44:47] | It crawled out of the ocean and it walks on land, | 它从海里爬出来 能在陆地行走 |
[44:51] | and it drags its food back out to this… | 然后拖着它的食物到那儿的 |
[44:54] | There’s a, there’s a black hole out there. | 黑洞里 |
[45:01] | Okay? Zack washed up. | 懂吗 扎克被它吃了 |
[45:03] | He was already dead, and I saw it | 他已经死了 我看着它 |
[45:05] | drag him out there. | 把他拖到那里 |
[45:14] | Okay, The family that-that I was telling you about… | 好了 我刚刚告诉你们的那一家人也 |
[45:20] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[45:24] | – What is this? – Do you see that? | -这是什么 -你看到了吗 |
[45:26] | Th… Those are, those are his eyes. | 这 这是 这是它的眼睛 |
[45:30] | – It killed them. – How could you know that? | -它吃了他们 -你怎么知道的 |
[45:31] | Because I found their graves. They were buried here. | 我找到了他们的坟 他们被埋在了这里 |
[45:34] | Well, then what happened to the person who dug the graves? | 在那之后 挖坟的人怎么了 |
[45:38] | Now. Okay | 现在 好吧 |
[45:39] | Well, there’s clearly a current | 好吧 很明显有股强大的水流 |
[45:41] | pulling things towards the island. | 将东西都冲向这个岛上 |
[45:42] | All right? We all washed up here. | 对吧 我们都被冲过来了 |
[45:44] | I say we wait, we’ll see if anyone else arrives. | 我们留下来等等 万一有人来救我们呢 |
[45:47] | Same. What if Brad shows up? | 我也觉得是 万一布莱德出现了呢 |
[45:51] | Brad’s dead. | 布莱德已经死了 |
[46:00] | Brad’s dead? | 布莱德死了吗 |
[46:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:04] | I’m sorry, I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[46:13] | What happened to him? | 他到底发生了什么事 |
[46:15] | I buried him. | 我埋葬了他 |
[46:17] | I buried him deep into the ground and this creature came | 我把他深深地埋在地里 |
[46:20] | and dug him up. | 但那个怪物还是把他挖出来了 |
[46:21] | What does this thing look like? | 那个怪物长什么样 |
[46:22] | It’s massive. | 它很大 |
[46:24] | It-it has two sets of eyes, and it smells. | 它有两只眼睛 还有一股味道 |
[46:26] | Look, I-I got it last night. | 看 我昨晚拿到了这个 |
[46:31] | Okay? That’s black blood. | 然后 你看这黑色的血 |
[46:39] | Was he, was he in pain? | 他 他死的时候痛苦吗 |
[46:43] | Mia, he knew that he wasn’t alone. | 米娅 他知道他并不孤单 |
[46:46] | He knew that I was there with him. | 他知道我在他身边 |
[46:59] | You still love that sound? | 你还喜欢这海浪声吗 |
[47:03] | I guess everyone does. | 我猜每个人都会喜欢 |
[47:06] | Don’t think I’ll be coming to the beach much after this. | 我想今后我再也不会去海滩了 |
[47:11] | You know, on the raft, | 你知道吗 在充气船上的时候 |
[47:14] | for the first time in my life, I thought I was gonna die. | 我人生中第一次觉得 我快要死了 |
[47:18] | I really thought that… that that was it. | 我真的以为 就要死了 |
[47:23] | A-And it’s funny because all I was thinking about | 而且很搞笑的是 我一直在想 |
[47:27] | is how embarrassing it would be. | 这该是多愚蠢啊 |
[47:30] | Everyone back home’s just waiting for me to fail. | 每个回家的人都等着看我失败 |
[47:37] | On the raft, | 在充气船上时 |
[47:40] | you don’t hear waves. | 你听不到海浪声 |
[47:43] | You don’t hear anything. | 你听不到任何声音 |
[47:50] | I’d rather die on the raft than this place. | 我宁愿死在充气船上 也不愿死在这里 |
[47:56] | You don’t know what it’s like out there. | 你不知道那外面是什么样的 |
[48:18] | So, we’re gonna head west. | 所以 我们要朝西走 |
[48:19] | I saw a bunch of planes go that way. | 我看到过一些飞机从那边飞来 |
[48:21] | I’m pretty sure they’ll see us. | 我相信他们能看到我们 |
[48:26] | Okay | 好了 |
[48:29] | – I know this all sounds crazy. – Yeah. | -我知道这一切听起来很疯狂 -没错 |
[48:34] | I really need you to believe me. | 我真的需要你相信我 |
[48:39] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[48:42] | It’s just a lot to process, all right? | 只是要做的事情太多了 好吗 |
[48:45] | I mean, we just need a little bit of time, okay? | 我们需要一些时间 好吗 |
[48:52] | I’m gonna get more food. | 我要去多找点食物 |
[48:56] | We should bring as much as we can. | 我们要尽可能地多带一点 |
[49:00] | Can I borrow this? | 我能借一下这个吗 |
[49:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:10] | Hey, make sure she gets ready. | 去看看她有没有好一点 |
[49:58] | Okay, there’s enough for a week. | 好了 这些够吃一周了 |
[50:00] | We got to be smart with what we have. | 我们还是要节约着吃 |
[50:03] | All right, let’s load up the raft. | 好了 我们把食物装上充气船吧 |
[50:05] | Jenn. | 珍 |
[50:06] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不会走的 |
[50:11] | – What? – Not right now. | -什么 -不是现在走 |
[50:12] | – Not in our condition. – We can’t do it. | -身体吃不消 -走不了 |
[50:15] | I understand that you’re tired. | 我知道你们很累了 |
[50:18] | Guys, I’m tired, too. I’m exhausted, but… | 朋友们 我也累 我累死了 但 |
[50:20] | We’re not just tired. We’re weak. | 我们不只是疲惫 我们还很虚弱 |
[50:22] | All right, we’ve barely eaten. | 而且我们几乎都没有吃东西 |
[50:23] | Just need to rest up, all right? | 只是休息一下 好吗 |
[50:24] | No, you don’t rest here. | 不 你们不能在这里休息 |
[50:26] | Jenn, you’ve been alone and you’re scared, | 珍 你一个人很害怕 |
[50:29] | and I get that. | 这我懂 |
[50:30] | But whatever you’ve been seeing, this animal… | 但是不管你看到了什么 这个动物 |
[50:32] | It’s not an animal! I told you that! | 它不是动物 我告诉过你 |
[50:34] | Hey, okay, listen to me, | 好吧 听我说 |
[50:34] | there’s nothing for miles, Jenn. | 方圆几里内什么也没有 珍 |
[50:36] | Okay? I-I say we light a huge fire. | 好吗 我们点一把大火 |
[50:38] | Y-You said there are planes, right? | 你说有飞机对吧 |
[50:41] | We’ll-we’ll light a fire and they’ll see us. | 我们就点一把火 他们会看到我们的 |
[50:54] | It’s getting dark. | 天快黑了 |
[50:55] | Get ready to leave. | 准备走吧 |
[50:57] | Sweetheart, are you even listening to me? | 宝贝 你有听我说话吗 |
[50:59] | We are not getting on that fucking raft! | 我们才不会上那个该死的木筏 |
[51:10] | Just not tonight, all right? | 今晚不行 好吗 |
[51:13] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们能解决的 |
[51:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:00] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[53:05] | Jenn! | 珍 |
[53:09] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[53:11] | Stop! Jenn! Wait! | 快住手 珍 等等 |
[53:13] | Stop! | 快住手 |
[53:15] | – Get off me! – Calm down. | -放开我 -冷静一下 |
[53:16] | – Let go of me! I’m leaving! – Stop! Stop! | -放开我 我要离开 -住手 快住手 |
[53:19] | Stop. Just stop. | 停 住手好吗 |
[53:21] | No! | 不 |
[53:27] | – I’m leaving, I don’t care! – Calm down! | -我要走了 我不在乎 -冷静点 |
[53:29] | I don’t care! No! | 我不在乎 不 |
[53:30] | Stop! | 停下 |
[54:20] | It’s okay. | 已经没事了 |
[54:22] | Where is Lucas? | 卢卡斯在哪儿 |
[54:23] | He’s just taking a look around. | 他刚出去转转了 |
[54:26] | Don’t worry, it’s been dark for a few hours, | 别担心 已经黑了几个小时了 |
[54:27] | and we haven’t seen anything. | 我们什么都没看到 |
[54:30] | You had to tie me up? | 你把我绑起来了 |
[54:32] | I think just for now. | 只是暂时的 |
[54:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:35] | Really, I… I shouldn’t have hit you like that. | 真的很抱歉 我不应该那样打你的 |
[54:38] | I just… I didn’t know what else to do. | 我只是 当时不知道做些什么 |
[54:41] | Yeah, I don’t care. | 是啊 我不在乎 |
[54:43] | Just… | 只是 |
[54:45] | untie me. | 把我解开 |
[54:49] | I think we’ve all been | 我们都经历过 |
[54:50] | through something traumatic, | 一些可怕而痛苦的事 |
[54:52] | and we’re all just trying to cope with it in our own | 我们都在努力的用自己的方式 |
[54:55] | different ways. | 去应对 |
[54:57] | – I’m just as guilty, I am. – Guilty? | -我也一样有罪 -我有罪 -有罪 |
[55:00] | Who’s guilty? | 有罪 谁有罪 |
[55:02] | I didn’t make this up. | 我没编故事 |
[55:05] | I’m not lying to you. | 我也没骗你 |
[55:06] | Right. | 对 |
[55:07] | Like when you got mugged before we left. | 就像我们走之前你被抢劫 |
[55:10] | Jenn, it’s not that I don’t believe you. | 珍 不是我不想相信你 |
[55:12] | It’s just that, over the years, | 只是这么多年了 |
[55:14] | you’ve made it pretty hard for me to believe you. | 你让我很难相信你 |
[55:16] | This is a little different. | 这有点不一样 |
[55:17] | I just want what’s best for everyone. | 我只想让每个人都好 |
[55:19] | I really don’t need you to tell me what’s best for me. | 我不需要你来告诉我什么对我最好 |
[55:33] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[55:35] | There’s nothing out there. | 外面什么都没有 |
[55:36] | ‘Cause it doesn’t come from the trees. | 因为它不是从树上来的 |
[55:39] | I just want you to feel safe. | 我只想让你感到安全 |
[55:40] | We’re all just trying to figure this out. | 我们都在想办法去解决这个事情 |
[55:42] | Figure it out? | 想办法解决 |
[55:45] | – Yes, figure it out. – We need to | -是的 想办法 -我们必须 |
[55:46] | get away from this place as soon as possible. | 尽快离开这个地方 |
[55:50] | Do you want me to give you guys a second? | 你想让我给你俩一点儿时间吗 |
[55:52] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[55:58] | She’s really sorry about what happened… | 她对发生的事情很抱歉 |
[56:00] | Yeah, she mentioned it. | 是的 她说过了 |
[56:02] | Lucas, untie me. | 卢卡斯 把我解开 |
[56:03] | Not until you promise me you’ll relax. | 除非你答应我你别激动 |
[56:07] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[56:13] | I just want to make sure that you’re okay. | 我只是想确认你没事 |
[56:20] | You’re fine. | 你很好 |
[56:31] | There’s always a black cloud hanging over your head. | 你总是怏怏不乐 |
[56:34] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[56:36] | This whole thing, Jenn. | 整件事情 珍 |
[56:38] | It’s so crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[56:41] | I was having a great time all week. | 我一整个星期都过的非常愉快 |
[56:43] | On a boat with my friends, | 和我的朋友们在船上 |
[56:44] | weather was perfect. | 天气也很好 |
[56:46] | Brought you on this incredible trip. | 还带你踏上这不可思议的旅程 |
[56:48] | Everyone’s having a great time, except you, right? | 所有人都很开心 除了你 对吧 |
[56:53] | And the night you come up to tell me | 你上来找我的那晚 你告诉我 |
[56:55] | that you might not be happy, | 你可能不开心 |
[56:57] | that you maybe don’t want to be in this… | 可能不想参加这个 |
[57:05] | …storm clouds roll in. | 乌云就滚滚而来了 |
[57:09] | How perfect is that | 多完美啊 |
[57:11] | No matter where you go, there’s always a storm | 不论你走到哪里 总会有暴风雨 |
[57:13] | right behind you. | 发生在你身后 |
[57:14] | Lucas, you know I love you, | 卢卡斯 你知道我爱你 |
[57:17] | but this is not the time to talk about this. | 但现在不是讨论这个的时候 |
[57:22] | Let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[57:27] | So, what were you gonna do? | 所以 你打算怎么办 |
[57:29] | – What was your plan, exactly? – I told you. | -你的计划到底是什么 -我告诉过你 |
[57:31] | – Head west. – No, I get that. | -向西走 -不 我明白 |
[57:33] | But you head west, you get found | 但你向西走 就会被发现 |
[57:36] | and brought back home. And then what? | 接着就会被带回家 然后呢 |
[57:40] | You’ve got no one else. | 已经没有人在你身边了 |
[57:43] | Where you gonna live? | 你要住在哪里 |
[57:46] | You gonna go back to school? | 回学校吗 |
[57:48] | And afford it how? | 怎么付得起呢 |
[57:51] | I pay for your life. | 我为你的生命付出 |
[57:54] | And you pay me back by taking the raft | 你却用带走筏子和 |
[57:56] | and leaving me here to starve to death? | 把我留在这里饿死来回报我 |
[57:59] | You don’t starve here. | 你不会在这里挨饿 |
[58:02] | That’s not what happens. | 不是这样的 |
[58:03] | You get torn into pieces and dragged into a hole | 你会被撕成碎片 被拖进一个洞里 |
[58:05] | in the middle of the ocean. | 就在海中心 |
[58:08] | That’s what happens here. | 这才是这里发生的事 |
[58:43] | Mia thinks you’re starting to sound a lot like Zack. | 米娅觉得你越来越像扎克了 |
[58:50] | What happened to Zack? | 扎克怎么了 |
[59:00] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[59:03] | Shit. Lucas! | 该死 卢卡斯 |
[59:59] | Run. Now. | 快跑 就现在 |
[1:00:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:00:30] | I’ve never seen it during the day. | 我从来没有在白天看到过它 |
[1:00:59] | There’s nothing you could have done. | 你已经尽力了 |
[1:01:10] | Give me a hand | 搭把手 |
[1:01:37] | I’m gonna see if there’s anything else | 我要去看看在旧营地里有没有 |
[1:01:39] | we might need from the old campsite. | 什么我们可能用得上的东西 |
[1:03:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:03:18] | Climb in. | 快进去 |
[1:04:16] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:04:18] | It grabbed me. | 它抓到我了 |
[1:04:18] | Help me! | 帮我一下 |
[1:04:34] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:05:02] | You said it wouldn’t come out during the… | 你说过它白天不会出来 |
[1:09:01] | I’m writing this letter | 我写这封信是 |
[1:09:02] | hoping it serves as some sort of proof. | 希望它可以作为某种证明 |
[1:09:06] | A little more than a week ago, my boat went down in a storm, | 一个多周前 我的船被暴风雨打翻 |
[1:09:09] | and I’ve been surviving on this island since. | 此后 我在岛上幸存下来 |
[1:09:13] | Zack and Brad from our group are both dead. | 我们队伍里的扎克和布莱德都死了 |
[1:09:18] | Brad washed ashore | 布莱德在和我被冲到岸上时 |
[1:09:18] | with me already injured and died shortly after. | 已经受了伤 不久就死了 |
[1:09:22] | Days later, | 过了几天 |
[1:09:22] | Zack washed ashore, already dead. | 扎克被冲到岸上 也死了 |
[1:09:25] | I never knew their last names. | 我都不知道他们姓什么 |
[1:09:28] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:09:29] | Mia Reed and my boyfriend, Lucas Griffin, | 几天后 米娅·里德和男友卢卡斯·格里芬 |
[1:09:31] | arrived on a raft a few days after. | 坐着皮筏到了这里 |
[1:09:34] | And they were both killed by a monster | 他们都被一个在这个岛周围的 |
[1:09:36] | that lives just off this island. | 怪物给杀了 |
[1:09:40] | And there’s nothing I can do to prove that. | 我没有证据来证明这一点 |
[1:09:45] | For a lot of my life, I’ve struggled with being believed. | 在我人生中 我一直努力让别人相信我 |
[1:09:49] | The truth doesn’t always come with a receipt. | 真相不总是有证据来证明的 |
[1:09:52] | Sometimes all we have is our word. | 有时我们只能用我们说的话来证明 |
[1:10:10] | There’s no way for me to show you | 我没有办法向你证明 |
[1:10:10] | the things that I can tell you. | 我能告诉你的事情 |
[1:10:13] | That there’s a monster here | 我能告诉你的是这有一个怪物 |
[1:10:14] | taller than any man I’ve ever seen, | 比我见过的所有男人都要高 |
[1:10:17] | twice as fast in water as it is on land, | 它在水里的速度是在陆地上的两倍 |
[1:10:19] | and it bleeds black blood. | 它流着黑色的血 |
[1:10:21] | For a week I’ve run from it and hid from it, | 一周来 我一直在逃跑躲避他 |
[1:10:25] | but not anymore. | 但现在我不会逃了 |
[1:10:28] | If you find this note, what’s left of my body will either | 如果你看到了这封信 那我残存的尸体 |
[1:10:30] | be on this island or deep in a hole | 不是在这座岛上就是被深埋 |
[1:10:32] | off the west shore. | 在西岸旁边的洞里 |
[1:10:39] | I hope this letter is enough for you to believe my story. | 我希望这封信能够让你相信我的故事 |
[1:10:45] | Jennifer Remming. | 珍妮弗· 雷明 |
[1:17:14] | ♪ I’ve been here before ♪ | ♪ 我曾来过这 ♪ |
[1:17:17] | ♪ Demons knockin’, knockin’ at my door ♪ | ♪ 恶魔在敲我的门 在敲我的门 ♪ |
[1:17:23] | ♪ Hangin’ from a wire, one step at a time ♪ | ♪ 命悬一线 一步一步 ♪ |
[1:17:26] | ♪ Losin’ my mind ♪ | ♪ 惝恍迷离 ♪ |
[1:17:30] | ♪ I’m in heaven ♪ | ♪ 如置身天堂 ♪ |
[1:17:33] | ♪ Everything has changed ♪ | ♪ 一切都变了 ♪ |
[1:17:35] | ♪ Colors runnin’, meltin’ into rain ♪ | ♪ 流光溢彩 融入雨中 ♪ |
[1:17:42] | ♪ Focus on the life drippin’ from the knife ♪ | ♪ 忙碌于刀下逃生的日子 ♪ |
[1:17:45] | ♪ Give me a sign ♪ | ♪ 给我一个信号 ♪ |
[1:17:48] | ♪ I’m in heaven ♪ | ♪ 我在天堂 ♪ |
[1:18:05] | ♪ Careful what you wish for ♪ | ♪ 不要轻易许愿 ♪ |
[1:18:07] | ♪ And do it all over again ♪ | ♪ 从头再来 ♪ |
[1:18:12] | ♪ Do it all over again ♪ | ♪ 从头再来 ♪ |
[1:18:16] | ♪ Do it all over again ♪ | ♪ 从头再来 ♪ |
[1:18:27] | ♪ All over again ♪ | ♪ 再来一次 ♪ |
[1:19:09] | ♪ All over again. ♪ | ♪ 再来一次 ♪ |
[1:19:30] | ♪ Oh, all my life been a black sheep ♪ | ♪ 我一生都是害群之马 ♪ |
[1:19:33] | ♪ All my life been the black keys ♪ | ♪ 我一生都是黑键 ♪ |
[1:19:36] | ♪ True, I never really was a bad breed ♪ | ♪ 是的 我从不是个坏孩子 ♪ |
[1:19:38] | ♪ Daddy probably rather me an athlete ♪ | ♪ 爸爸可能宁愿我是名运动员 ♪ |
[1:19:40] | ♪ Man, that nigga move like a taxi ♪ | ♪ 天 那个黑鬼像出租车一样快 ♪ |
[1:19:42] | ♪ All my life in the backseat ♪ | ♪ 我一辈子都在后座 ♪ |
[1:19:44] | ♪ You talk about life, is it that sweet? ♪ | ♪ 你说生活有那么甜吗 ♪ |
[1:19:46] | ♪ All these eyes starin’ at me ♪ | ♪ 这些目光都在注视着我 ♪ |
[1:19:48] | – ♪ I’ve been feelin’ real low, nigga, low-key ♪ – ♪ Low-key ♪ | ♪ 我一直情绪低落 黑鬼 低调 低调 ♪ |
[1:19:50] | ♪ How a brave heart feelin’ so weak? ♪ ♪ So weak ♪ | ♪ 一颗勇敢的心是多么脆弱 多么脆弱 ♪ |
[1:19:52] | ♪ Tattoos on my passport, no sleep ♪ ♪ No sleep ♪ | ♪ 护照上的纹身 无眠 无眠 ♪ |
[1:19:55] | ♪ This is what you asked for, don’t weep ♪ | ♪ 这就是你想要的 别哭 ♪ |
[1:19:56] | ♪ Don’t whinge, man, I’m here and I won’t leave ♪ | ♪ 不要抱怨 我将一直在这 ♪ |
[1:19:58] | ♪ All I wanna do… make songs, blow trees ♪ | ♪ 我想做的只有写歌 让树摇摆 ♪ |
[1:20:01] | ♪ Wouldn’t be honest with myself if I don’t speak ♪ | ♪ 我不说就是对自己不诚实 ♪ |
[1:20:03] | ♪ So I make the point to address ’em, man, you know me ♪ | ♪ 所以我要表达出来 你懂得 ♪ |
[1:20:05] | ♪ Got me believin’ in Buddha the more I proceed ♪ | ♪ 我越向前走越相信佛 ♪ |
[1:20:09] | ♪ All my life felt a cold breeze, in and out ♪ | ♪ 我一生都感觉到冷风来回吹 ♪ |
[1:20:12] | ♪ We stayin’ up and never down, you hearin’ me now? ♪ | ♪ 我们向上不后退 现在你能听到吗 ♪ |
[1:20:14] | ♪ Give me some time and a little space, I’ll figure it out ♪ | ♪ 给我些时间和空间 我会解决 ♪ |
[1:20:16] | ♪ They wanna know my whereabouts and who I’m around ♪ | ♪ 他们想知道我的行踪和身边的人 ♪ |
[1:20:18] | ♪ Been in Wonderland for time, tryin’ to find our way out ♪ | ♪ 在仙境里一段时间 试图找寻出路 ♪ |
[1:20:20] | ♪ You can hear it my rhymes, I’ll be thinkin’ aloud ♪ | ♪ 你能从旋律中听到 我将放声思考 ♪ |
[1:20:22] | ♪ I’m-a be ghost for a minute, don’t get in your feelings ♪ | ♪ 我有一会是鬼 体会不到你的感受 ♪ |
[1:20:24] | ♪ I ain’t even wrote for a minute | ♪ 我有一阵什么都没写 ♪ |
[1:20:25] | ♪ not a single lyric ♪ | ♪ 连一个音符都没有 ♪ |
[1:20:26] | ♪ Man, I got a life that is crazy, most cannot live it ♪ | ♪ 我生活很疯狂 大多人都没有 ♪ |
[1:20:28] | ♪ See ’em tryin’ to sabotage me, got me livid ♪ | ♪ 看 他们试图妨碍我 让我恼怒 ♪ |
[1:20:30] | ♪ All my life been a black sheep ♪ ♪ Black sheep ♪ | ♪ 我一生都是害群之马 害群之马 ♪ |
[1:20:33] | ♪ All my life been the black keys ♪ ♪ Black keys ♪ | ♪ 我一生都是黑键 黑键 ♪ |
[1:20:35] | ♪ True, I never really was a bad breed ♪ | ♪ 是的 我从不是个坏孩子 ♪ |
[1:20:36] | ♪ Daddy probably rather me an athlete ♪ | ♪ 爸爸可能宁愿我是名运动员 ♪ |
[1:20:39] | ♪ Man, that nigga move like a taxi, yo ♪ | ♪ 天 那个黑鬼像出租车一样快 ♪ |
[1:20:41] | ♪ All my life in the backseat, yo ♪ | ♪ 我一辈子都在后座 ♪ |
[1:20:43] | ♪ You talk about life, is it that sweet, yo ♪ | ♪ 你说生活有那么甜吗 ♪ |
[1:20:45] | ♪ All these eyes starin’ at me, yo ♪ | ♪ 这些目光都在注视着我 ♪ |
[1:20:47] | ♪ Oh, phone rings and I missed-called everyone ♪ | ♪ 电话响起 我错过了所有人的电话 ♪ |
[1:20:52] | ♪ All I hear ’em sayin’ is, look what you’ve become ♪ | ♪ 他们只会和我说 看你现在这样 ♪ |
[1:20:56] | ♪ This is what you signed up for, you forget ♪ | ♪ 这就是你所预料的 不用理会 ♪ |
[1:21:00] | ♪ This is what you get, this is what you get ♪ | ♪ 这就是你所得到的 这就是你所得到的 ♪ |
[1:21:04] | ♪ All these eyes in the front row ♪ ♪ Front row ♪ | ♪ 前排的所有目光 前排 ♪ |
[1:21:06] | ♪ Hella pure souls in the front row ♪ | ♪ 很多纯洁的灵魂在前排 ♪ |
[1:21:08] | ♪ Remember seein’ J. Cole, I was in the front row ♪ | ♪ 记得见到J•科尔时 我是在前排 ♪ |
[1:21:10] | ♪ Couldn’t move, was in awe if you must know ♪ | ♪ 你一定知道 我因敬畏而伫立不动 ♪ |
[1:21:12] | ♪ Still strugglin’ to find who I trust, though ♪ | ♪ 一直努力寻找我相信的人 ♪ |
[1:21:14] | ♪ All my life in the cut, though ♪ | ♪ 我一生都在抄近道♪ |
[1:21:17] | ♪ All my life caught the bus home, through the north side ♪ | ♪ 我一生都在赶回家的车 穿过北边♪ |
[1:21:19] | ♪ Then I got a pedal bike | ♪ 然后我有了脚踏车 |
[1:21:20] | ♪ Mommy flipped when I got home ♪ | ♪回家妈妈念叨着 ♪ |
[1:21:22] | ♪ Like, “People get killed out here” ♪ | ♪ 比如 人们因骑车而死 ♪ |
[1:21:23] | ♪ But, Mummy, I’m a rider and a fighter ♪ | ♪ 但妈妈 我是一个骑手一个斗士 ♪ |
[1:21:25] | ♪ Never been a dickhead in life, don’t ever try me ♪ | ♪ 生活中不要做个白痴 不要试探我 ♪ |
[1:21:27] | ♪ Don’t get it confused ’cause I’m humble and I’m quiet ♪ | ♪ 不要感到困惑 因为我很安静谦逊 ♪ |
[1:21:29] | ♪ Loud niggas steppin’ to Simz, they get silenced ♪ | ♪ 喧吵的黑鬼靠近我 他们就变得安静 ♪ |
[1:21:31] | ♪ I ain’t gotta say how and it don’t involve violence ♪ | ♪ 我不必说怎样做 不是靠暴力 ♪ |
[1:21:33] | ♪ Though I got Gs that are ready and are here for it ♪ | ♪ 我知道政府已准备好为它而来 ♪ |
[1:21:35] | ♪ But there’s no need, I just want peace ♪ | ♪ 但没必要 我只想要和平 ♪ |
[1:21:37] | ♪ Take me higher, get an eighth from the supplier ♪ | ♪ 带我高飞 得到供应商的八分之一 ♪ |
[1:21:39] | ♪ Make your mind up, what you mean what you desire? ♪ | ♪ 下定决心 想说什么就说什么 ♪ |
[1:21:42] | ♪ Niggas hatin’, but it’s cool, man, it’s a minor ♪ | ♪ 黑鬼讨厌这样 但很酷 这不重要 ♪ |
[1:21:44] | ♪ I just do me and my own, and I’m the driver ♪ | ♪ 我只做我自己 我是掌控者 ♪ |
[1:21:46] | ♪ 23, feelin’ older and I’m wiser ♪ | ♪ 23岁更年长也更睿智 ♪ |
[1:21:48] | ♪ All my life been searchin’ what I’d die for ♪ | ♪ 我一生都在探索我为之献身的东西 ♪ |
[1:21:50] | ♪ Guess I am the one, the people I’m-a fight for ♪ | ♪ 我猜我就是为自己奋斗的人 ♪ |
[1:21:52] | ♪ Surely you should know who you rep, know who you ride for ♪ | ♪ 你当知道你代表谁 为谁而战 ♪ |
[1:21:54] | ♪ All my life been a black sheep ♪ ♪ Black sheep ♪ | ♪ 我一生都是害群之马 害群之马 ♪ |
[1:21:56] | ♪ All my life been the black keys ♪ ♪ Black keys ♪ | ♪ 我一生都是黑键 黑键 ♪ |
[1:21:59] | ♪ True, I never really was a bad breed ♪ ♪Bad breed ♪ | ♪ 是的 我从来不是个坏孩子 坏孩子 ♪ |
[1:22:01] | ♪ Daddy probably rather me an athlete ♪ | ♪ 爸爸可能宁愿我是运动员 ♪ |
[1:22:03] | ♪ Man, that nigga move like a taxi, yo ♪ | ♪ 天 那黑鬼快得像出租车 ♪ |
[1:22:05] | ♪ All my life in the backseat, yo ♪ | ♪ 我一辈子都在后座 ♪ |
[1:22:07] | ♪ You talk about life, is it that sweet, yo ♪ | ♪ 你说生活是那么甜吗 ♪ |
[1:22:09] | ♪ All these eyes starin’ at me, yo, all these… ♪ | ♪ 这些目光都注视着我 全都 ♪ |
[1:22:12] | ♪ Phone rings and I missed-called everyone ♪ | ♪ 电话响起 我错过所有人的电话 ♪ |
[1:22:16] | ♪ All I hear ’em sayin’ is, look what you’ve become, yo ♪ | ♪ 他们只会和我说 看你成了什么样子 ♪ |
[1:22:20] | ♪ This is what you signed up for, you forget, yo ♪ | ♪ 这就是你所预想到的 你忘了 ♪ |
[1:22:24] | ♪ This is what you get, yo, this is what you get. ♪ | ♪ 这就是你所得到的 这就是你所得到的 ♪ |